Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] The Heart Bled Blue and The Heart Hit Home– 「蓝血之心」 「触痛之心」
[00:05] your stepdad wrote these? 这都是你继父写的吗
[00:07] Certainly did. 那可不
[00:08] Why didn’t he use his real name? 为什么他不用真名
[00:10] Why does any thief use an alias? 为什么大盗都用假名
[00:13] He based the main characters on me and Sherlock, 他是以我和夏洛克为原型创作的主角
[00:15] and didn’t ask our permission. 但没经过我们同意
[00:16] This is supposed to be you and Sherlock? 这俩人是你和夏洛克
[00:18] Yeah, now you know why he didn’t ask our permission. 对 现在你懂他为什么不征求我们同意了吧
[00:21] Anyway, he learned his lesson, 总之 他长教训了
[00:22] and now he wants to write a more grounded book about real cops. 现在他想写更真实的关于真警察的故事
[00:25] So he wanted to know if I could connect him 所以他想让我帮他
[00:26] with someone on the force. 联系警局里的什么人
[00:28] And you thought of me. 然后你想到了我
[00:29] He just needs a brain to pick. 他只是需要一些建议
[00:30] And I thought, I don’t know, 而且我想着 也许
[00:31] you’d get a few free lunches out of it. 你能借机换几顿免费午餐呢
[00:33] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[00:34] Well, it depends. Am I gonna be the next one 这得看情况了 我会成为下一个
[00:36] kissing your partner? 跟你搭档接吻的人吗
[00:38] You know, jot down his info. 写下他的联系方式
[00:40] I’ll give him a ring tomorrow. 我明天给他打电话
[00:41] Okay. 好的
[00:46] Excuse me, but… 不好意思 但是…
[00:48] does this mean what I think it means? 这上面的意思和我想的一样吗
[00:51] If you think it means I have a date tonight, 如果你想的是我今晚有约
[00:53] then… Yeah. 那么 是的
[00:56] Well, I thought you were gonna wait to ask her out 我以为你至少要等她离婚结束了
[00:58] until her divorce was finalized. 才会约她
[01:00] I was. 本来是的
[01:01] And it is. 可现在这样了
[01:03] But then she made the first move. 她先约的我
[01:05] Tonight’s actually date number three. 今晚其实是第三次约会了
[01:07] I can’t believe you didn’t tell me. 你居然没告诉我
[01:09] I didn’t want to jinx anything. 我不想把事情搞砸
[01:12] Speaking of which, 说到这个
[01:13] I should probably get going. 我可能该走了
[01:15] I’ll let you know when I’ve touched base with your stepdad. 我跟你继父联系了再跟你说
[01:18] Okay, but I better know the details 好 但我最好能比我继父
[01:20] about your new girlfriend before he does. 先知道你新女朋友的情况
[01:29] You’re five minutes away, 你五分钟就到
[01:30] and you want me to order you a Merlot. 而且想让我给你点一杯红酒
[01:32] Actually, I’m not five minutes away, 实际上 我五分钟到不了
[01:34] but I would kill for a drink. 但我确实想要一杯酒
[01:36] Everything okay? 没出什么事吧
[01:38] Yeah, you know how we’re making that big discovery push 你知道我们最近在用那个大发现
[01:41] on the Pulaski case? 给普拉斯基案施压吧
[01:42] The homicide, yeah. 那起凶案 知道
[01:43] Well, the defense just hit us with a document dump. 被告刚用一打文件击退了我们
[01:46] I’m gonna have to comb through this all night 我今晚得彻查这些资料
[01:47] if I’m gonna make my deadline. 不然就赶不上最后期限了
[01:49] Well, that’s the life of a superstar ADA, right? 这就是超级巨星助理地检官的人生 不是吗
[01:52] Well, I don’t know about superstar, but… 是不是超级巨星我不知道 但…
[01:55] Yeah. 没错
[01:55] This is the life. 生活就是如此
[01:57] Can I get a rain check? 咱们能改天吗
[01:59] Of course. 当然
[02:00] I’ll call you tomorrow. 我明天给你电话
[02:02] You better. 可别爽约
[02:09] What the hell, man? 搞什么 哥们
[02:11] I was just about to settle up. 我正打算去结账
[02:12] How about I buy you another one? 我再给你买一杯如何
[02:14] I don’t want another drink. I want that drink. 我不想再来一杯 我就想要那杯
[02:17] Look, man, I’m a cop. 听着 哥们 我是警察
[02:19] I don’t want any trouble. 我不想惹麻烦
[02:20] Let’s just take this down a notch, before… 咱们别把事情搞大 以免…
[02:22] Before what? You think just ’cause you’re a cop 以免什么 你以为你是警察
[02:24] you ain’t got to watch where you’re going? 走路就可以不看道了
[02:28] What? Oh, you got something for me, cop? 怎么 你有东西要给我吗 警察
[02:47] Over there! 那边
[03:03] I don’t see him. 我没看到他
[03:08] I thought you said he went this way. 你不是说他走这边了吗
[03:15] He did. 就是这边
[03:17] That’s his mask. 那是他的面具
[03:28] That’s not his mask. 那不是他的面具
[03:29] It’s him. 是他
[03:37] Oh, my God. 我的天
[03:38] He’s dead, isn’t he? 他死了 是吗
[03:40] Looks like someone tried to bury him. 看着像有人打算埋了他
[03:44] W-We only lost him for a second or two! 他只从我们面前消失了一两秒
[03:48] How the hell did this happen? 怎么可能会这样
[04:02] Normally, I wouldn’t accept help from an outsider. 通常我不会接受外人的帮助
[04:05] It was weird, you showing up out of the blue this morning. 你今早突然出现也太怪了
[04:09] But this is a weird case. 但这个案子也很奇怪
[04:11] We don’t get much murder in Mount Pleasant, 芒特普林森很少有凶案
[04:14] let alone whatever this is. 更别提这种凶案了
[04:17] You’re the Major Case consultant– 你是重案组的顾问
[04:18] ever see anything like this? 你见过像这样的吗
[04:20] This is, in fact, my third murdered clown. 这实际上是我遇上的第三个被杀的小丑
[04:23] But that’s a career spanning more than 20 years, so… 但我干这行至少二十年了 所以…
[04:25] I’m hardly an expert. 这种案子我还不算专家
[04:28] May I? 我能看看吗
[04:33] You said you’d been reading about us online, right? 你说你一直在网上关注我们 是吗
[04:35] For several weeks now, a clown matching this one’s description 已经有几周了 一个描述与这位相符的小丑
[04:39] has been skulking around Mount Pleasant late at night. 在芒特普林森深夜游荡
[04:42] He’s been observed and photographed 有很多市民都见过
[04:44] by a dozen citizens. 并拍下了他
[04:45] Never says anything, just stands and stares, 什么也不说 就站着看着
[04:48] before disappearing back into the shadows. 然后消失在黑暗中
[04:50] We weren’t sure if it’s just a kid playing a prank, 我们不确定这是小孩子的恶作剧
[04:51] or someone who wanted to do real harm. 还是有人真想伤人
[04:53] Yeah. I’m sure you’re aware 对 我相信你知道
[04:56] scary clowns are quite in at the moment. 最近恐怖小丑很流行
[04:59] They’ve been observed lurking around towns and cities 全国各地的城市和乡镇里
[05:01] all across the country. 都有人看到他们乱逛
[05:02] It’s a phenomenon as strange as it is stupid. 这是个既奇怪又愚蠢的现象
[05:05] I was, I was curious when I heard this one died. 我听说这个小丑死了 我很好奇
[05:09] Who found him? 是谁发现他的
[05:10] Two members of our Citizens Patrol. 两个市民巡逻员
[05:11] They said they saw him near the middle school around 10:00 P.M. 他们说晚上十点左右看到他在中学附近
[05:14] When they approached him, he took off, 当他们去追他时 他逃走了
[05:17] made a beeline for these woods. 直穿过这片树林
[05:19] And yet this couldn’t possibly be the clown that was being chased. 但这个小丑不可能是他们追的那个
[05:21] No. Westchester County M.E. 对 韦斯特切斯特郡的法医
[05:24] says he’s been dead about 36 hours. 说他已经死了差不多36个小时了
[05:26] Obviously, we haven’t been dealing with one clown 显然 我们过去两周里对付的
[05:28] the last two weeks. 不是一个小丑
[05:29] We’ve been dealing with two. 而是两个小丑
[05:30] Yeah, at least two. You never know with clowns. 至少两个 你永远弄不懂小丑
[05:33] The assailant was right-handed, I would say. 我认为行凶者是右撇子
[05:35] The first blow was from behind. 第一下是从背后打的
[05:37] This one killed him. 这一下杀了他
[05:39] Weapon has a hook on the end of it. 凶器末端有个钩子
[05:41] Most likely a crowbar. 像是根撬棍
[05:43] Yeah. He doesn’t look familiar? 对 他看起来眼熟吗
[05:47] No wallet, no phone. 没有钱包 没有手机
[05:49] But Mount Pleasant’s a small place. 但芒特普林森是个小地方
[05:51] If he’s one of ours, we’ll hear about it. 如果他是这里的人 我们会听说的
[05:53] You said the second clown made a beeline for these woods. 你说第二个小丑直穿过这片树林跑了
[05:56] That’s right. 没错
[05:57] So, by all accounts, 所以 据大家所说
[05:58] the clowns were stalking Mount Pleasant, the town, 小丑们在芒特普林森镇上猖獗
[06:01] this one died in the woods, 这个死在了树林里
[06:02] the other one ran through here, so… 另一个穿过了树林 那么…
[06:05] What’s on the other side? 树林另一边有什么
[06:14] We didn’t make plans last night that I forgot? 我们昨天没约好什么事我给忘了吧
[06:17] Nope. I just need to talk to you a minute. 没有 我只是要跟你说句话
[06:21] Sure. 好
[06:22] Come on back. 过来吧
[06:26] So it’s true. 所以是真的
[06:28] You were in a fight at the bar last night. 你昨晚在酒吧跟人打架了
[06:30] How did you hear about that? 你是怎么听说的
[06:33] Look, um… 听着
[06:37] …it was just, it was nothing. 这没什么
[06:39] Some guy was itching to mix it up with someone. 有人想找麻烦
[06:42] For whatever reason, he picked me. 不知为何他选了我
[06:43] The bouncers broke it up before it got serious. 保安在事态严重之前打断了我们
[06:45] But you did hit him. 但你确实打了他
[06:47] Chantal, are you here as my girlfriend or as an ADA? 你是以女朋友还是助理地检官的身份来的
[06:50] Honestly, I’m here because I’m angry at you. 其实我来是因为我很生你的气
[06:52] At me? 生我的气
[06:53] The guy was a jackass. 那家伙是个混蛋
[06:55] He instigated the whole thing. 是他先挑事的
[06:56] And you took the bait. 而你上钩了
[06:57] The guy you hit, his name was Roy Booker. 你打的那个人叫罗伊·布克
[06:59] He came to my office this morning and made a scene. 他今早来我办公室大闹了一场
[07:01] Why would he come to the DA’s office? 他怎么会去找地检啊
[07:03] Because he’s my ex-husband. 因为他是我前夫
[07:09] Sorry, it’s not me. 抱歉 这不是我
[07:11] You may be right– after all, you are just one of the men 你可能是对的 毕竟你只是
[07:14] wearing a costume like that around Mount Pleasant. 穿着那种衣服在芒特普林森乱逛的人之一
[07:16] Mount Pleasant– is that, like, upstate or something? 芒特普林森 它在州北边吗
[07:19] I just moved here from Pittsburgh, so… 我刚从匹兹堡搬来 所以…
[07:20] Cut the crap, okay? 别废话了 好吗
[07:22] We know you ran away from two members 我们知道你昨晚从两个
[07:24] of the Mount Pleasant Citizens Patrol last night. 芒特普林森市民巡逻员面前跑掉了
[07:27] You led them through the woods 你领着他们穿过树林
[07:28] to the Metro North station on the other side. 到了另一边的北地铁站
[07:30] We know this, because a half-costumed, 我们知道这些是因为有人看见一个
[07:32] heavily winded clown 穿了一半小丑服
[07:34] was seen buying a ticket at a kiosk there, 气喘吁吁的小丑在那里的报刊亭买票
[07:36] and that credit card was traced back to you. 而那张信用卡追踪到了你身上
[07:41] Okay, fine, it was me. 好吧 是我
[07:42] But it’s not illegal to wear a scary costume in public, okay? 但在公共场合穿吓人的小丑服并不犯法
[07:45] I checked. 我查过了
[07:46] You know what is illegal? 你知道什么犯法吗
[07:48] Murder. 谋杀
[07:48] We checked. 我们也查过了
[07:53] Are these…? 这些是…
[07:55] Are these for real? 这些是真的吗
[07:56] Mount Pleasant’s police chief 芒特普林森的警长
[07:58] thinks he was killed two nights ago. 认为他是两天前的晚上被杀的
[08:00] You’ll be meeting her shortly. 你很快就会见到她了
[08:01] Because you reside in New York, 因为你住在纽约
[08:02] she requested that the NYPD pick you up, 是她请纽约警局拘捕你的
[08:04] and gave us permission to talk to you. 并允许我们跟你谈谈
[08:06] But after this is done, 但在这之后
[08:07] she’s gonna have some questions for you as well. 她也会有些问题要问你
[08:09] No-no way, I-I didn’t do this. 不可能 这不是我干的
[08:11] Two nights ago I was in Pittsburgh. 两天前的晚上我在匹兹堡
[08:13] I-I went to see my girlfriend. 我去见我女朋友了
[08:15] I crashed with her and her roommates. 我跟她和她的室友在一起
[08:16] They’ll all tell you, 她们都能证明
[08:17] I didn’t come back into New York until yesterday morning. 我昨天早上才回到纽约
[08:19] Say they will. 就算她们能证明
[08:20] Do you have any idea who would’ve done this? 你觉得这会是谁干的
[08:23] I mean, try anyone that lives in Mount Pleasant. 试试住在芒特普林森的任何人
[08:26] They hate us. 他们讨厌我们
[08:27] You’re talking about you and our victim, right? 你是指你和我们的受害者吗
[08:30] H-His name was Kip. 他叫基普
[08:32] Kip Tully. 基普·塔里
[08:34] We weren’t buddies or anything, 我们不是朋友什么的
[08:35] but I know that he lived in the city, too. 但我知道他也住在纽约
[08:37] We would both take the train to Mount Pleasant. 我们都会坐火车去芒特普林森
[08:39] We would change into our costumes in the woods 我们会在森林里换上戏服
[08:41] and then use it as a shortcut into town, 然后抄近路去市里
[08:42] just never on the same night. 只不过我俩绝不会在同一天行动
[08:45] Wait, you took turns 等等 你们轮流
[08:47] dressing up like a clown 换装成小丑
[08:48] and creeping around Mount Pleasant, 然后在芒特普林森鬼鬼祟祟
[08:50] but you weren’t buddies? 而你们却不是朋友
[08:51] It was a job, for a company called AdRupt. 是工作 为一家叫「广告炸裂」的公司
[08:55] Have you guys ever heard of prankvertising? 你们有听说过「恶作剧营销学」吗
[08:57] Prankver-what? 恶作剧什么
[08:58] I-It’s like guerilla marketing. 类似于一种游击式营销
[09:00] You prank people, right? But you do it on camera. 你搞恶作剧戏弄他人 但要在镜头下做
[09:03] So how does dressing up like a scary clown help sell anything? 所以穿成可怕的小丑怎么能帮助销售了
[09:07] The pictures people take of us? 人们拍的我们的照片
[09:09] The videos they post? 上传的那些视频
[09:11] They’ve been going viral. 就像病毒一样扩散着
[09:12] It’s all supposed to help promote this horror movie 这都是为了帮助宣传
[09:14] that’s coming out in a few months, mister Mangles. 过几个月就要上映的恐怖片「碾压机先生」
[09:18] May I have a moment outside? 你们出来一下好吗
[09:29] Kip Tully doesn’t exist. 没有基普·塔里这个人
[09:31] What do you mean? You did a search of his name? 什么意思 你搜了他的名字
[09:33] No, I searched for the company, AdRupt, 不 我搜的是雇佣他的公司
[09:35] that employed him. 「广告炸裂」
[09:36] One of the first things that came up was a link to an article 第一个弹出来的是一条链接 转到了一篇
[09:39] written about the company several months ago. 几个月前发表的关于这家公司的文章
[09:42] Look at the byline photo. 看署名照片
[09:44] That’s our dead clown. 那是我们已故的小丑
[09:46] Kip Tully was just an alias. 基普·塔里只是化名
[09:47] His real name was Dale Schmitt. 他的真名叫戴尔·施密特
[09:50] Perhaps he was killed over his reporting. 说不定他是因为那些报道而被杀的
[09:53] No way are you cops. 你们不可能是警察
[09:57] Wait, are you cops? 等等 你们是吗
[09:59] No, if you’re cops, I’m a cop. 不 如果你们是警察 那我也是
[10:01] The only cop here is me. 这里唯一的警察是我
[10:03] But my colleagues do consult for the department. 但是我同事为警局做顾问
[10:06] Sorry, a lot of shenanigans around this place. 抱歉 这里鬼把戏太多了
[10:09] Even I get tricked sometimes. 甚至我有时都会被骗
[10:10] Jerry Bice. Welcome to AdRupt. 杰里·柏斯 欢迎来「广告炸裂」
[10:12] By shenanigans, do you mean the, uh, 你说的鬼把戏
[10:14] prank that Kip Tully played on you? 是指基普·塔里对你的恶作剧吗
[10:16] – Who? – Kip Tully. -谁 -基普·塔里
[10:17] He’s one of the man that your company hired 他是贵公司雇来
[10:19] to wander around Mount Pleasant in a clown suit. 穿成小丑在芒特普林森游荡的员工之一
[10:21] If he told you that, he’s in violation of a very strict NDA. 如果是他告诉你们的 那他严重违反了保密协议
[10:25] He’s dead, Mr. Bice. 他死了 柏斯先生
[10:26] What? 什么
[10:27] Dead. More specifically, 死了 更准确地说
[10:29] murdered. 是被谋杀了
[10:30] Kip’s real name was Dale Schmitt. 基普真名叫戴尔·施密特
[10:32] You remember Mr. Schmitt, don’t you? 你记得施密特先生 不是吗
[10:34] He wrote a very unflattering article 他去年为一份行业杂志
[10:36] about your company for a trade magazine last year. 写过一篇有损贵公司形象的文章
[10:38] He claimed that you exploit your merry band of pranksters. 他声称你们压榨手下的搞恶作剧的员工
[10:42] Paying them under the table, for example, 比如私下付款
[10:43] to keep them off the company health plan. 为了不让他们享受公司的医保计划
[10:45] This, despite the fact, they’re put in dangerous situations. 而且他们被置于了很危险的处境中
[10:48] Dressing as deranged harlequins, 比如 装成精神错乱的小丑
[10:50] terrorizing small towns, for example. 袭击小村庄等
[10:52] We think Mr. Schmitt went undercover to write a follow-up piece. 我们认为施密特先生是卧底进来写后续报道的
[10:55] You found out and decided to get revenge 你发现了 然后决定因为
[10:57] for all the bad press he brought the first time around. 他上次带来的负面报道而复仇
[11:01] You’re right and you’re wrong. 你们一半对一半错
[11:03] Dale was working on a follow-up piece, 戴尔的确在写后续报道
[11:04] but he wasn’t undercover. 但他不是潜入进来的
[11:06] I was paying him to write another article about AdRupt. 我在付钱给他写另一篇关于「广告炸裂」的报道
[11:08] Explain that. 说具体点
[11:10] It was gonna be a retraction. 这将是一个撤回报道
[11:12] He was gonna work here a few months 他要在这边工作几个月
[11:13] and then say he got us all wrong. 然后解释他误会我们了
[11:15] We’re on the up and up, we treat our people well– 我们蒸蒸日上 我们对待员工很好
[11:17] stuff like that. 这类的话
[11:19] You don’t want to take my word for it, take his. 你们不愿相信我的话 那就信他吧
[11:21] I wanted to see everything he was writing as he wrote it, 我想知道他在写什么
[11:24] so we shared a cloud drive. 所以我们共享一个云盘
[11:25] The work he did got uploaded automatically. 他写的东西会自动上传
[11:27] I can give you the username and password. 我可以给你们用户名和密码
[11:28] You can see for yourself. 你们可以自己看
[11:50] Where the hell did that come from? 那东西哪来的
[11:53] I rented it! 我租的
[11:54] It’s help putting me in the mindset of someone 它能帮我置身在
[11:56] who’d want to kill a clown. 有可能杀掉小丑的人的思维里
[12:02] I could see how it could drive someone to murder. 我能想象它怎么能逼得人杀人了
[12:04] If you’re having to work this hard, 如果你得这么费劲
[12:05] I’m guessing Jerry Bice isn’t looking good as a suspect. 我猜杰里·柏斯不是嫌疑犯了
[12:08] The folder that Schmitt and Bice shared indicates 施密特和柏斯共享的文件夹表明
[12:10] they were working together. 他们确实在合作
[12:11] Well, if Bice isn’t our killer, why are you still reading that? 那既然柏斯不是凶手 你为什么还要继续看
[12:14] Well, the folder documents Schmitt’s activities in his final days, 文件夹有施密特最后几天的动静
[12:17] so there might be a lead lurking somewhere in its pages. 所以这些文件中可能会有线索指向某个地方
[12:22] “Officer Roy Booker, NYPD, retired?” 罗伊·布克 纽约警局的 退役了
[12:25] Yeah, uh, remember, uh, Chantal Milner? 是的 还记得香特尔·米尔纳吗
[12:28] The ADA Marcus was interested in? 马库斯感兴趣的助理地检官
[12:30] Well, they’re dating now. 他们现在在约会了
[12:31] – And Booker is her ex-husband. – Something amiss? -布克是她的前夫 -有什么问题吗
[12:33] Marcus was waiting for Chantal at a bar last night, 昨晚马库斯在一间酒吧等香特尔
[12:36] when Booker walked in and started a fight. 正好布克走进来然后发生了冲突
[12:38] So he just happened to be in the same bar, did he? 所以他就正好出现在了同一家酒吧 是吗
[12:40] Well, it’s not as suspicious as it sounds. 没有听着这么可疑
[12:43] Booker is an ex-cop, 布克是退役警察
[12:44] and the bar was near One Police Plaza and the courthouses. 而酒吧靠近警局大楼和法院
[12:47] He claimed he was there to meet his friends, 他说他是去见朋友的
[12:49] when he recognized Marcus. 正好认出了马库斯
[12:51] The thing is he barged into Chantal’s office this morning 关键是他今天早上闯进了香特尔的办公室
[12:53] and made a huge scene in front of the DA. 在地检们面前大闹了一场
[12:55] So he’s not one to let things go. 所以他不是个能轻易放下过去的人
[12:57] And Marcus is worried what he’s gonna do next. 马库斯很担心他接下来会做些什么
[12:59] Well, he could really jam Marcus up. 他确实能给马库斯带来麻烦
[13:01] I mean, he could push the department 他可以向警局施压
[13:02] to take disciplinary action. 处分马库斯
[13:04] I’m gonna stop by the bar. 我会去那间酒吧
[13:05] See what I can scrape up. 看能搜集点什么证据
[13:06] Maybe a security video, witness. 也许有监控录像或目击证人
[13:08] Just in case this guy keeps causing trouble. 只是以防他继续找麻烦
[13:12] You just spot something? 你发现什么了
[13:14] It’s a link to an online Photobucket. 这是一个在线相簿网的链接
[13:17] Schmitt’s phone was never recovered. 施密特的手机一直未被找到
[13:18] Presumably the killer took it along with his wallet. 很可能是凶手连同钱包一起带走了
[13:20] But it seems that his phone 但看来他的手机
[13:22] was set to automatically upload photographs here. 被设置成自动上传照片到该网站
[13:25] The last two photos, they were taken the night he died. 最后的两张照片是在他被杀那晚拍的
[13:28] You said Schmitt was killed with a crowbar. 你说施密特是被用铁撬棍杀害的
[13:30] We’ve got to be looking at his killer, right? 我们是在看着杀他的凶手 对吧
[13:32] This is not the same part of the woods Schmitt’s body was found. 这不是施密特尸体被发现的那片树林
[13:35] Well, maybe Mount Pleasant Police 也许芒特普林森警方
[13:36] can round up enough people for a grid search. 能召集足够人手进行网格搜索
[13:38] That won’t be necessary. 没这个必要
[13:39] There’s only a few hundred yards of roadway 只有几百米的路
[13:42] where you could drive a car this deep into the woods. 能开车进入丛林深处
[13:44] Shouldn’t be too hard to find the spot. 应该不难找到那里
[13:47] Body was found, what? 尸体在哪被找到的
[13:48] A few hundred yards that way? 离那条路几百米远的地方吗
[13:50] So Schmitt saw something he shouldn’t have somewhere around here. 施密特在这附近看到了一些他不该看的事情
[13:54] And our perp chased him away. 我们的罪犯去追他
[13:57] Killed him. 杀了他
[13:59] Or some such chain of events. 或是诸如此类的连环事件
[14:03] Any idea what we’re looking for? 知道我们在找什么吗
[14:04] Something worth killing over. 值得痛下杀手的东西
[14:10] Watson told me about, uh, 华生告诉我了
[14:12] Chantal and her ill-tempered ex. 香特尔与她暴脾气的前夫的事
[14:14] That sounds like a lot of unwanted drama. 听起来像是很多无聊的闹剧
[14:17] If this is about to turn into one of your down 如果这即将变成你的一场
[14:19] with love speeches, I… 爱的演讲 我…
[14:20] No, I mean, you remember I once chastised you 不 记不记得我曾经批评你
[14:23] for allowing yourself to be lonely. 放任自己形单影只
[14:28] Honestly, at this point, I’m more worried for Chantal. 说实话 此时此刻我更担心香特尔
[14:30] She’s been prepping 24/7 for this big trial. 她整天都在忙着准备这场重要的审判
[14:33] You know about the Pulaski murder. 你知道普拉斯基谋杀案吧
[14:35] Myra Pulaski. 玛拉·普拉斯基
[14:37] She butchered her husband of one year, 她在一年内虐杀了她的丈夫
[14:38] inherited three quarters of a million dollars. 继承了75万元遗产
[14:41] Her claim is self-defense, 她声称自己是自卫
[14:43] but there’s no evidence to support that. 但是没有证据支持这一点
[14:44] And even her own parents say she’s lying. 甚至她父母都说她在撒谎
[14:46] Yeah, the DA’s showing a lot of trust 对 地检极力信任香特尔
[14:48] giving Chantal first chair, could be a career-maker. 给了她首席工作 可能是事业上升的机会
[14:52] But after Roy’s outburst at her office, 但罗伊在她办公室爆发后
[14:55] her boss is worried her head’s not in the game. 她的上司担心她不能专心工作
[14:57] He might pull her off the case. 可能会将她撤出这个案子
[14:58] I just, I don’t want what I did to cause her any grief. 我只是不想我做的事给她造成任何痛苦
[15:05] This impression, you see it? 这个印记 看到了吗
[15:07] I think it was made by a large hose. 我觉得这是由一根大水管造成的
[15:10] Starting at the road back there. 从那后面的路开始
[15:14] Given how hard the soil has been due to the cold, 因为寒冷 传输液体十分困难
[15:17] to leave an impression like that 留下了像那样的印记
[15:18] it would have to be warm and heavy, 它是热的并且很重
[15:21] for a long time. 持续了很长时间
[15:25] What’s a manhole doing in the middle of the woods? 森林中央怎么会有检查井
[15:29] I don’t know. 我不明白
[15:30] Perhaps that’s why our killer had a crowbar with him. 也许那就是我们的杀手带着撬棍的原因
[15:34] Cut through the lock here with a blowtorch, 用喷枪把这里的锁割断
[15:37] and used it to open it. 再利用它打开井盖
[15:38] You got a set of tools in your car, don’t you? 你车里有套工具 对吧
[15:49] What do you think? Storm sewer? 你觉得是什么 暴雨排水沟吗
[15:51] I think you’re close, 很接近
[15:52] but you’re at the wrong end of the urban cycle. 但你在城市循环上出了错
[15:54] We’re standing directly above part of the Catskill Aqueduct. 我们站在卡茨基尔的一部分导水管的上方
[15:59] What we see below us is New York city’s drinking water. 我们眼下的可是纽约市的饮用水
[16:21] What? 怎么了
[16:22] I recognize that smell. 我认得这味道
[16:23] That’s liquid nutrient growth medium 那是液体营养培养基
[16:25] for viruses and bacteria. 用来培养病毒和细菌
[16:27] And you said the hose coming from that service road 你说那条从辅路来的水管
[16:29] was pouring it for a long time? 往里头倒这个倒了很长时间吗
[16:32] Dale Schmitt was killed because he saw someone 戴尔·施密特被杀是因为他看见有人
[16:34] poisoning the city’s water. 给城市饮用水投毒
[16:35] We should contact the Department of Environmental Protection. 我们应该联系环境保护部
[16:37] New York City’s drinking water needs to be shut off. 纽约市饮用水需要被关停
[16:40] Now. 立刻
[16:50] This is Special Agent David Breslin from the Department 这位是来自国安部的特别探员大卫·布雷斯林
[16:52] of Homeland Security, and this is Wendell Hecht, EVP, 这位是温德尔·黑希特 执行副总裁
[16:56] of Water Integrity at the city’s 在市里的环境保护部
[16:58] Department of Environmental Protection. 负责水质水量
[16:59] Gentlemen, this is Sherlock Holmes and Joan Watson. 先生们 这是夏洛克·福尔摩斯和乔恩·华生
[17:02] The D.E.P. Owes you a great debt. 环境保护部欠你个大人情
[17:04] Your warning about Mount Pleasant came just in time. 你关于芒特普林森的警告来得正及时
[17:07] And has the threat from the water been neutralized? 来自水的威胁被清除了吗
[17:10] Well, the tainted water from the aqueduct 管道里受污染的水
[17:12] had made it’s way down south to the distribution hub in Yonkers. 已经一路向南流到了扬克斯的配送中心
[17:15] But we were able to seal off the valves, 但我们能够关闭阀门
[17:17] so none of it was able to reach the city grid. 所以被污染的水丝毫都不会进入城市
[17:20] But until we are able to make that supply safe again, 但在我们能够保证供应安全之前
[17:23] we’re gonna be using emergency reserves, full capacity. 我们将使用最高容量的紧急储备用水
[17:27] It’ll be a headache, 这会很让人头痛
[17:29] but it beats the alternative. 但这是更好的选择
[17:31] DHS is grateful as well. 国安部也同样表示感激
[17:33] But, uh, like I was just telling your captain, 但是 就像我之前跟警监说的
[17:35] this all needs to be kept under wraps 这些事都要暂时保密
[17:37] until we can coordinate an investigation with the FBI. 直到我们跟联调局开始协调调查
[17:40] The city’s drinking water was contaminated. 之前整个城市的饮用水确实被污染了
[17:43] Now it isn’t. 但是现在已经没事了
[17:44] There’s no need to start a panic. 所以没必要引起大家恐慌了
[17:45] Well, what about the contaminate itself? 那污染源呢
[17:47] Do we know what it was? 知道是什么引起的吗
[17:48] Nothing definitive yet. 还没有确切的结果
[17:49] Early word is it’s some sort of waterborne bug. 初步结论是因为一些水生生物
[17:52] it can’t live in the air, 无法通过空气传播
[17:54] which is why we gave the okay to let you out of quarantine. 所以你们可以不用隔离
[17:57] Yeah, but it’s not all good news. 但也不全是好消息
[17:59] I mean, this bug, or whatever it is, it’s hardy. 无论这是不是某种生物 它的生命力很强
[18:03] I mean, it made it past both of our disinfection safety nets. 毕竟它穿过了我们的消毒安全网
[18:06] The chlorine treatment and the ultraviolet purification. 氯消毒和紫外线净化
[18:09] Well, isn’t that a superbug? 这不就是超级病毒了吗
[18:11] I was a surgeon and I’ve never heard of a pathogen 我以前是医生 可我从来没听过有哪种病菌
[18:13] that could survive UV and chlorine. 可以在紫外线和氯消毒下活下来
[18:15] – Well– – I’m afraid we’ve said -这个 -我想我们已经
[18:17] all we can say at the moment. 说得够多了
[18:19] Can you at least tell us who you think is responsible? 至少告诉我们你们认为谁有嫌疑吧
[18:24] Department of Homeland Security does like its secrets. 国土安全部不喜欢公开秘密
[18:27] Hold on. 等一下
[18:28] Someone drove a tanker truck into Mount Pleasant 有人开着油罐车去了芒特普林森
[18:31] and dumped God only knows how many thousands 然后把不知道多少生物武器级别的东西
[18:34] of gallons of a bioweapon 倒进了纽约市的
[18:37] into New York City’s drinking water, 饮用水管网中
[18:39] and you’re gonna keep the NYPD in the dark? 而你们却还要对纽约警局的人保密
[18:43] For the time being, yes, I am. 目前来说 是的
[18:57] The usual suspects? 普通的嫌犯吗
[18:59] Already moved off them, actually. 其实已经排除他们了
[19:01] How was your, uh, visit to Farlane’s? 你去了法兰酒吧 怎么样
[19:04] Anything productive? 有什么成果吗
[19:06] Aside from the light buzz you’re feeling 除了你因为喝了比利时白牌酒
[19:07] from the Belgian White, was it? 而觉得有点头晕 对吧
[19:09] I was at a bar. 我是去了酒吧
[19:11] Seemed like a better idea than drinking the water. 貌似去酒吧比喝水强
[19:14] The attack was thwarted, Watson. 虽然这次袭击被挫败了 华生
[19:15] Don’t let your lizard brain run away with you. 但不要放松警惕
[19:17] The manager gave me the security video 经理给了我马库斯打架那晚的
[19:19] of the fight that Marcus was in. 监控录像
[19:20] I still have to review it, but I think you were right 我还是要看一下 不过我觉得你怀疑
[19:22] to doubt that Roy was there by coincidence. 罗伊不是碰巧去那的想法是对的
[19:24] I’m gonna talk to talk to Chantal 等我看完录像后
[19:25] after I watch the video. 我会去找香特尔谈谈的
[19:26] Oh, and while I was out, 我刚才出去的时候
[19:28] I managed to meet up with my friend 还跟以前在史蒂文森纪念医院的
[19:29] at Stuyvesant Memorial. 朋友见了面
[19:31] – The virologist? – Yeah. -那个病毒学家 -是的
[19:32] I gave her the glove you were wearing 我把你昨天接触液态生长物时
[19:34] when you touched the liquid growth medium yesterday. 戴的那副手套交给了她
[19:37] I still don’t think it was a good idea to keep it from DHS. 我还是觉得瞒着国安部不好
[19:40] And? 然后呢
[19:41] Well, she put a sample under a scanning electron microscope. 她用扫描电子显微镜观察了一下
[19:44] It is a virus, but not one she’s ever seen before. 是一种病毒 但她以前没见过
[19:47] Well, now we’ve got its mug shot, 现在我们已经有”罪犯”照片了
[19:48] someone’s gonna know what it is. 肯定有人知道它是谁了
[19:50] She thought it was very suspicious 她觉得这个病毒能够抵挡
[19:51] that it was both UV and chlorine-resistant 紫外线和氯是十分可疑的
[19:54] She cannot rule out that it was a natural mutation, 虽然她不能排除自然突变的可能性
[19:56] but said that it was far more likely 但她说嫌犯非常有可能
[19:57] that our suspect was lab-engineered. 是这方面的专家
[20:00] So someone crafted it specifically to survive 也就是说有人专门制造了这种能够
[20:02] the city’s gauntlet of water safeguards? 穿过我市严格的饮用水安全保护机制的病毒
[20:05] Yeah. 是的
[20:05] Unfortunately, there are thousands of labs in the world 坏消息是 全世界有几千家能够制造出
[20:08] that could’ve made it. 这种病毒的实验室
[20:09] So it doesn’t exactly narrow our suspect pool. 所以也没帮助我们缩小嫌犯的范围
[20:12] Actually, I think it does. 其实 我不这么认为
[20:13] After Agent Breslin shot us down, 布雷斯林探员阻止我们调查后
[20:15] I reached out to my sundry contacts 我联系了情报圈的
[20:17] in the intelligence community. 各式各样的联络人
[20:18] No one heard any chatter about the attack, 可是在这事前后 没有一个人听说过
[20:20] before or after. 有人谈起这次袭击
[20:22] Well, that doesn’t prove it couldn’t be one of those groups. 这也没法证明嫌犯不在这些人里面
[20:24] No, but it does suggest so. 是的 不过有这种可能
[20:26] So I began to consider the possibility 于是我开始考虑
[20:27] that we are pursuing someone with a more singular vision. 我们要找的是一个更特别的人
[20:30] A lone wolf, as it were. 也就是一匹独狼
[20:32] Synthesizing a superbug would either take a lot of expertise, 合成一种超级病毒需要很专业的知识
[20:35] or a lot of money. 和大量的金钱
[20:36] If you’re right, then there can’t be that many people 如果你是对的 那么既想毒死八百万
[20:39] who have both the desire to poison eight million New Yorkers 纽约市民 又能够做到这一点的人
[20:42] and the means to do it. 并不多
[20:43] Actually, I think I found just such a person 其实 我觉得我已经在市里
[20:46] right here in the city. 找到了这个人
[20:47] And apparently he’s a 17th century Dutch explorer. 可他很明显是位17世纪的荷兰探险家
[20:51] No. 不
[20:52] It’s his great, great, great, eight more greats grandchild. 是他的后人
[20:59] That’s Gracie Van Bylandt. 那是格蕾西·范白兰德
[21:00] And, yes, she’s one of those Van Bylandts. 没错 她就是范白兰德家族的
[21:03] One of the oldest and wealthiest families in New York, yeah. 纽约市最古老最有钱的家族之一 是的
[21:05] Fallen on hard times over the last century, 在上个世纪的经济危机中败落了
[21:07] relatively speaking. 相对来说的
[21:08] I put Gracie’s net worth in the mid eight figures. 我估计格蕾西的净资产得有近千万
[21:11] More crippling, 更严重的是
[21:12] has been her decline into a hermetic life 她患上了陌生环境恐怖症和妄想症
[21:14] of agoraphobia and paranoia. 过上了与世隔绝的生活
[21:15] She’s not sounding like someone who would 她可不像是那种能设计制造出一种生物
[21:17] infect the water supply with a designer bug. 来污染饮用水的人
[21:19] How did she and all of her stuff end up here? 为什么把她和她的这些东西找来
[21:22] Everything you’re looking at was in plain view 你所看到的一切
[21:24] when we visited her apartment. 在我们造访她公寓时都一览无余
[21:26] He thought we should check her out 他认为我们应该调查一下她
[21:27] because of some self-published manifesto 就因为某个她发布在网上的
[21:29] she’d posted online. 自我宣言
[21:30] They’re short and uninspired as manifestos go. 那些宣言很短也不怎么有创意
[21:33] But they do express Gracie’s strident view 但它们却表现出了格雷西犀利的观点
[21:36] that the blame for her family’s ignominy 将她家族的耻辱
[21:38] falls at the feet of, I quote, 完全归结于 引用如下
[21:40] “all these damn people who’ve moved into the city.” 「那些外地进城来的人」
[21:43] And they also document her search for, uh, 而且还记录了她的搜索记录
[21:45] the best way to, I quote again, 怎样最好的 引用如下
[21:47] “kill off the lot of them.” 「杀掉他们大多数人」
[21:50] She’d been researching technologies that can be used 她在搜索可以用来大规模谋杀的
[21:52] for mass murder: environmental toxins, 科技技术 环境毒素
[21:54] dirty bombs, custom-made superbugs. 脏弹 定制的超级病毒
[21:57] Thing is, we found a ton of evidence 情况是 我们发现很多证据
[21:59] that she was interested in an attack like this, 证明她有意要施行类似的袭击
[22:02] but no evidence that she actually took action. 但没有证据证明她真的做了
[22:05] Meaning you don’t think she was involved? 就是说你们不认为她涉嫌其中
[22:08] So why is she still here? 那为什么她还在这
[22:10] Well, as part of her research, she interacted online 作为她研究的一部分 她跟网上
[22:12] with a lot of like-minded individuals, 不少与她有相同思想的人有过互动
[22:15] people who, for one reason or another, 这些人 不论原因如何
[22:16] shared her interest in thinning the herd. 都赞同她削减群体数量的想法
[22:18] So, we’re reading through her e-mails and chats. 所以 我们在读她的邮件和聊天记录
[22:20] Once her family attorney gets here, 等她的家庭律师来了
[22:22] we’ll interview her, see if she could point us toward anyone. 我们就会讯问她 看看能不能指出某人
[22:25] – No need. – You found something saying she was involved? -不需要 -你找到她涉嫌其中的证据了
[22:28] No, not necessarily. 不 不完全是
[22:29] Dale Schmitt’s last moments, 戴尔·施密特的最后一刻
[22:31] he photographed a man seen only in silhouette. 他拍下了一个人的剪影
[22:34] I committed that silhouette to memory. 我将那个剪影记忆了下来
[22:36] And, um, 然后
[22:38] I’m-I’m quite sure that this scientist is the same man. 我很肯定这科学家就是那个人
[22:44] His name is, uh, Raymond Thorpe. 他的名字是 雷蒙德·索普
[22:46] And he’s the chief virologist 他是上东区一家实验室的
[22:48] at a lab on the Upper East Side. 首席病毒学家
[22:50] I think he might be our killer. 我想他可能就是我们的凶手
[22:54] Chantal? 香特尔
[22:56] Hi, I’m Joan. 你好 我是乔恩
[22:57] I work with Marcus. 我是马库斯的同事
[22:58] Uh, I think you met my partner, Sherlock. 我想你见过我的搭档 夏洛克
[23:00] Joan. Of course, right. I’ve heard a lot about you. 乔恩 当然 我听过你很多事
[23:03] Likewise. Uh, listen, 我也是 听着
[23:04] I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions 我在想能不能问你些
[23:06] about your ex-husband, Roy. 关于你前夫罗伊的问题
[23:09] Why would you–? 你为什么会…
[23:10] Marcus asked me to look into, uh, 马库斯求我帮着调查一下
[23:12] a disagreement that he and Roy got into. 他和罗伊产生的一些争执
[23:14] I asked Marcus to leave it alone. 我叫马库斯别管了
[23:16] And he is. 他照做了
[23:17] Look, he’s a friend, I could tell he was upset. 你看 他是个朋友 我可以看出他很沮丧
[23:20] He told me about the fight at the bar. 他跟我说了酒吧里的打斗
[23:21] So, I offered to look into it, 所以 我提出进行调查
[23:23] make sure nothing could come back on him. 确保没有什么能回头伤害到他
[23:26] And? 然后呢
[23:27] Well, it’s my understanding 据我的了解
[23:27] that when Roy made a scene here the other day, 罗伊那天来这里大闹的时候
[23:30] he claimed the bar was his usual hangout. 他声称那酒吧是他常去的地方
[23:32] But when I went to ask them about it, 但当我去询问的时候
[23:33] they said they’d never seen him before that night. 他们说那晚之前就没见过他
[23:36] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[23:37] You’re saying you think he was lying? 你是说你觉得他在撒谎吗
[23:39] Well, right now, I’m just trying to get my facts straight. 现在 我只是想搞清事实
[23:41] So, to the best of your knowledge, 所以 据你所知
[23:43] is Farlane’s a bar he frequents? 法兰酒吧是他常去的地方吗
[23:46] I mean, honestly, I’m not the best person to ask. 说实话 这问题问我不合适
[23:49] We may have just signed our divorce papers, 我们虽然才刚签了离婚协议
[23:50] but it’s been three years since we’ve lived together. 但我们已经有三年没生活在一起了
[23:53] I mean, hell, Roy was still on the job when we split. 我是说 我们分手时罗伊还有工作呢
[23:56] Which brings me to my next question. 这也就引出了我接下来的问题
[23:57] Why isn’t Roy a cop any longer? 为什么罗伊不再当警察了
[24:00] You think Raymond’s a terrorist? 你认为雷蒙德是个恐怖分子吗
[24:03] He was an immunologist with the Air Force before he came here. 他来这里之前是空军的免疫学家
[24:06] I mean, he-he coaches my son’s soccer team. 我是说 他是我儿子足球队的教练
[24:08] Timothy McVeigh won the Bronze Star 蒂莫西·麦克维有美军青铜星章
[24:10] and John Wayne Gacy was a clown, 而约翰·韦恩·盖西是个小丑
[24:11] much like the man we suspect Dr. Thorpe murdered. 与我们怀疑被索普医生杀掉的人差不多
[24:13] No, Raymond didn’t kill anybody. 不 雷蒙德没杀任何人
[24:15] I’m telling you, you’re wrong. 我跟你们说 你们搞错了
[24:16] Do you know where he is? 你知道他在哪吗
[24:18] Well, he said he needed some time off for a family emergency. 他说他家里有急事需要休假一段时间
[24:20] He hasn’t been here all week. 他已经一周没来了
[24:22] It does not mean that he engineered some superbug. 这不意味着他在制造什么超级病毒
[24:25] Does this? 那这个呢
[24:29] So, he went to the trouble of, uh, pulling it into the trash, 他花费精力把这拖进了回收站
[24:32] but he didn’t seem too concerned about his work being found. 但似乎并不担心他的成果会被人发现
[24:35] This is what your son’s soccer coach 这就是你儿子足球队的教练
[24:36] was doing in his spare time. 在闲暇时间做的事
[24:38] And this is what was found in the contaminated water. 而这是在污水里找到的
[24:42] Are those two organisms the same? 这两个有机体是不是同一个
[24:46] They are. 是的
[24:48] I don’t believe this. 我真不敢相信
[24:49] Any idea what the virus does? 知道这病毒会产生什么效果吗
[24:51] Could you open that window? 你能把那个窗口打开吗
[24:56] Given Dr. Thorpe’s absence of several days, 鉴于索普医生几天没有上班
[24:58] and his apparent lack of concern about his work being found, 加上毫不在意成果被发现
[25:01] he’s probably fled the city. 他可能已经离开了城市
[25:02] Yeah, you’re probably right, but we should get an alert 可能是这样 但我们还是应该警告
[25:04] to the TSA and Port Authority, all the same. 运输安全管理绝和港务局
[25:06] Well, this doesn’t make any sense. 这一点也说不通啊
[25:09] I mean, you’re right. 我是说 你说得没错
[25:11] From the looks of it, Raymond did do what you said. 看上去雷蒙德的行径正如你所言
[25:13] He used our equipment to synthesize a virus, 他用我们的设备制造了一个病毒
[25:16] making it Chlorine and UV resistant. 使它对氯气和紫外线有耐受力
[25:18] Then what doesn’t make sense? 那么哪里说不通呢
[25:20] Well, what the virus does. 病毒的功能
[25:22] It’s basically a harder-to-kill serotype 40 adenovirus. 它基本上就是更难杀死的血清型40腺病毒
[25:27] It’s non-lethal. 并不致命
[25:28] It would just give people a mild gastrointestinal bug. 只会造成胃肠道轻微感染
[25:33] So, Raymond Thorpe went to the trouble 所以雷蒙德·索普费尽心思
[25:35] of custom-tailoring a virus 特制了一种病毒
[25:36] so it would survive the city’s water safeguards. 使它能在城市水质安全系统中存活
[25:38] He introduced that virus into the water supply 他将病毒引入供水系统
[25:40] and in all likelihood, killed a man in the process, 很可能在过程中还杀了一个人
[25:42] just to give New Yorkers a few urgent trips to the toilet. 只为了让纽约市民多去几趟厕所
[25:47] Why? 为什么
[26:01] So, if I’m following everything you said, 如果你说的一切我没理解错
[26:04] our-our terrorist doesn’t want to kill the people of New York, 我们的恐怖分并不想杀掉纽约居民
[26:08] he just wants to give them a bad case of the runs. 只想让他们患严重腹泻
[26:10] Actually, bad might be something of an overstatement. 其实 说严重可能都有些夸张了
[26:12] An expert at the lab where the virus was created said 制造此病毒的实验室的一名专家说
[26:15] that it would have run its course in a matter of days. 感染应该只能持续几天
[26:17] Less Montezuma’s Revenge, 不像蒙特苏马的复仇
[26:19] more Montezuma’s Office Prank. 更像蒙特苏马的办公室恶作剧
[26:21] Prank? Sounds about right. 恶作剧 有道理
[26:24] I’m starting to think this Thorpe guy is more likely 我开始觉得这个索普
[26:26] to have ties to a frat house than a terrorist group. 更像和兄弟会有联系 而不是和恐怖组织
[26:29] I’m not sure I agree. 说不好
[26:31] You’re making light of this, 你没说出事情的严重性
[26:32] because the bug would have given people diarrhea. 病毒会让人们患腹泻
[26:35] Well, think about it. 想想吧
[26:36] Millions of people, all coming down 几百万人在同一时间
[26:38] with a dehydrating illness, all at the same time. 全部被脱水症击倒
[26:42] Don’t drink the water. 别喝水就行
[26:43] But water is exactly what they would’ve needed. 但水恰恰是他们需要的
[26:46] There would’ve been a run on the stuff, 水资源会供不应求
[26:47] hospitals would have been overloaded. 医院人满为患
[26:48] Because of diarrhea? 因为腹泻吗
[26:49] In developing countries, 在发展中国家
[26:51] diarrhea kills hundreds of thousands of children a year. 腹泻每年导致几十万孩子死亡
[26:54] But this is not a developing country. 但这里不是发展中国家
[26:56] Compared to England, America’s a pimply teenager. 和英国比起来 美国只是个发着痘的年轻人
[26:59] Yes, 没错
[27:00] Thorpe’s plan, had it worked, 索普的计划 假如成功了
[27:01] would’ve created some terror, but given the ease 会造成一些恐慌
[27:03] with which he could have stolen 但因为对他来说更简单的是偷窃
[27:05] or synthesized a far deadlier bug, 或者合成某种更致命的病毒
[27:07] it’s hard to imagine that his agenda was political. 很难想象他的目的和政治有关
[27:10] What about the woman you brought in? 那你们抓来的那个女人呢
[27:11] The Van Bylandt heiress. 梵·比兰特的女继承人
[27:12] Any connection between her and Thorpe? 她和索普有联系吗
[27:14] She had a scientific journal that had his picture in it, 她有一本科学杂志 上面有他的照片
[27:16] but she had a lot of scientific journals. 但她有很多科学杂志
[27:18] After we talked to her and poked around her financials, 我们跟她谈过 并查了她的经济状况后
[27:21] we think it was just a coincidence. 我们觉得这只是个巧合
[27:23] So how’s it going on your end? 你那边怎么样
[27:24] I’m sure you’ve made a lot of progress, being the DHS and all. 身在国土安全局 你一定有很大进展
[27:28] You should know, the press found out 你们应该知道 媒体发现了
[27:30] about what happened in Mount Pleasant. 芒特普林森的事情
[27:32] They now know we had a near miss 他们知道了纽约供水
[27:34] with New York City’s water supply. 差一点被污染
[27:35] How? 怎么会
[27:37] Someone leaked the story. 有人走漏了风声
[27:38] Hopefully not someone in this room. 希望不是在座的人之一
[27:40] In any event, there’s going to be a lot of questions in the morning, 无论如何 明天一早肯定会有很多疑问
[27:44] so let me take this opportunity 所以让我借此机会
[27:45] to remind you that the answers need to come from us. 提醒你们 必须由我们给出答案
[28:03] Hello? 你好
[28:06] This clown really dead? 这小丑真的死了吗
[28:08] Yeah, he really is. 对 真死了
[28:10] Who are you? 你是谁
[28:11] Me? 我
[28:14] I’m the guy who just fixed your girlfriend’s pipes. 我是刚刚替你女朋友修水管的人
[28:19] I was just getting ready to go see Marcus at the precinct. 我正准备去分局见马库斯
[28:22] So it’s true. The shaved bear I met upstairs 这么说是真的了 我在楼上见到的毛熊
[28:25] installed a water filtration system? 来安了个自来水过滤系统
[28:27] Okay, first, that shaved bear got over 600 reviews on RateIt 首先毛熊在点评网上有超过600条点评
[28:31] as the best plumber in the city. 他是本市最好的水管工
[28:32] Second, until someone can find Raymond Thorpe 其次 在有人能找到雷蒙德·索普
[28:34] and get him to explain why he wanted to make everyone sick, 并让他解释为什么要让所有人生病前
[28:37] I thought we should take extra precautions on our water. 我觉得要格外注意用水
[28:39] This is the model the D.E.P.’s web site recommends 这是环境保护部网站上推荐的型号
[28:42] for filtering out germs like the one that Thorpe made. 用于过滤索普制造的这类病毒
[28:44] Well, one of the reasons I chose to live in New York, 我选择住在纽约
[28:46] as opposed to other American cities, 而不是美国其他城市的原因之一
[28:47] was the quality of its water. 就在于这里的水质
[28:49] The taste and odor, unmatched. 水的味道和气味 无可媲美
[28:51] This glorified strainer is going to change that. 而这光荣的滤网则将改变这点
[28:54] Now, I suppose I shouldn’t blame you for falling prey 我想我不该怪你成为
[28:57] to the hydro-hysteria sweeping the city. 席卷全市的水恐慌症的牺牲品
[28:59] The leak that Agent Breslin mentioned last night is, 布雷斯林探员昨天提到的泄露
[29:01] in fact, a geyser. Look. 实际上是井喷 你看
[29:05] 「曼哈顿记录报」 城市水污染会让华尔街陷入恐慌危机吗
[29:06] 「纽约哨兵报」 正当你觉得可以放心喝水时
[29:06] Yeah. Now remarkably, 没错 显然
[29:07] one of the only publications to look past the hysteria 唯一略过瘟疫
[29:10] and explore the consequences of Thorpe’s actions, was this one. 探究索普的行为后果的媒体之一就是这家
[29:14] 「每日通讯」 发现第十颗行星处于神秘碰撞地球轨道 梅子岛怪兽身份揭晓 冰岛发现86岁达克斯狗 在世最年长的狗
[29:15] The Daily Newswire? 「每日通讯」
[29:16] You got to be kidding me. 你在逗我吧
[29:17] I can see the paper is mostly bollocks, 我知道这杂志基本上都是废话
[29:19] but the metro reporter is tip-top. 但都市新闻记者却很出色
[29:26] Every New Yorker knows– 每个纽约人都知道
[29:27] every New Yorker aside from you, that is– 除了你之外的每个纽约人都知道
[29:29] that their water is the champagne of municipal hydration, 纽约的水就是城市的香槟
[29:32] because it arrives virtually untouched 因为它来自美国最原始的流域
[29:34] from the most pristine watershed in the country. 并未曾受到任何污染
[29:37] What about the chlorine and the UV? 那氯和紫外线呢
[29:38] Those are disinfection measures, not filtration measures. 那些是用来杀毒的 不是用来过滤的
[29:41] The water never passes through any kind of membrane, 水没有经过任何过滤
[29:44] so all of the natural salts and minerals are retained. 天然的盐分和矿物质也就保留下来了
[29:47] And this reporter found 这个记者发现
[29:48] that New York’s unfiltered status 纽约未过滤水的现状
[29:50] is contingent on an ongoing assessment 是根据还正在审核的
[29:52] known as a Filtration Avoidance Determination or F.A.D. 「免过滤决定」而制定的
[29:56] And that is awarded by the EPA. 还被环保局表彰了
[29:58] Well, she thinks the F.A.D. might be yanked 所以她认为如果水被病毒感染了
[30:00] in the wake of the virus attack 「免过滤决定」就会被否决
[30:02] and that the city will finally be forced 纽约最终会不得不建立起
[30:03] to build a filtration plant. 过滤设施
[30:05] And my research suggests that she’s right. 我的研究表明她是对的
[30:07] In the event that any of the conditions 万一出现意外
[30:10] of the F.A.D. are broken, 「免过滤决定」被否决
[30:11] a waterborne disease outbreak being linked directly 爆发水传播的疾病
[30:13] to an unfiltered water system, for example, 会直接跟未过滤的水联系起来
[30:16] the EPA has the right to pull the F.A.D. 环保局有权否决「免过滤决定」
[30:18] and demand that the city break ground on a new plant 强制要求纽约在24小时内开始建立
[30:20] within 24 hours. 新的过滤设施
[30:22] A plant like that could cost hundreds of millions. 这种设施可能会耗资上千万美金
[30:24] Try billions. 甚至高达数十亿
[30:25] Well, that’s plenty of incentive for someone to hire Thorpe, 这种动机足以让人雇佣索普
[30:28] to get him to come up with a virus that could get past UV 让他制造出一种病毒
[30:30] and chlorine and not kill everyone in the city. 能躲过紫外线和氯 但又不会杀死城市里的所有人
[30:33] We have to find who’s most likely to build the plant. 我们得找出谁最有可能建造过滤设施
[30:35] Well, I would stay and help… 我也想留下来帮忙
[30:36] But you have a meeting with Marcus. 但你还得去见马库斯
[30:41] Bring back some water from the precinct, would you? 麻烦从局里带点自来水回来
[30:43] I’m not gonna make any tea using that. 我可不会用这种水来泡茶
[30:46] Okay, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[30:50] I was just about to call you and your partner. 我正准备给你和你搭档打电话
[30:52] That was the TSA. 刚才是运输安全局
[30:53] A Raymond Thorpe, correct address and date of birth, 一个叫雷蒙德·索普的 住址和出生日期都符合
[30:56] booked a flight from JFK to Montenegro three days ago. 三天前订了一张从肯尼迪机场到黑山的机票
[30:59] They’re gonna pull video from the terminal, 他们会从终端调取监控录像
[31:01] confirm he’s our guy and that he really boarded. 确认是我们要找的人 并且确实登机了
[31:04] And if he did, 如果是这样
[31:04] Montenegro doesn’t have an extradition treaty with the U.S., 黑山跟美国可没有引渡条约
[31:07] so there isn’t much we could do. 我们也无计可施
[31:09] Well, the good news is Sherlock may be able to identify 好消息是 夏洛克或许可以确认
[31:11] the person who hired Thorpe. 雇佣索普的是什么人
[31:13] But that’s not actually why I’m here. 不过我不是为此来的
[31:15] I found out some things about Roy Booker 我发现了一些罗伊·布克的事
[31:17] I thought you should know. 我觉得应该告诉你
[31:19] So, he didn’t just randomly bump into you the other night. 那天晚上他不是无意中遇到你的
[31:22] And he wasn’t just blowing off steam. 也不只是发发脾气那么简单
[31:24] He’s working as an investigator for a lawyer named 他是一名叫阿迪·古本基安律师的
[31:27] Ardy Gulbenkian. 调查员
[31:29] You’ve heard of him? 你听说过吗
[31:30] I’ve heard plenty about him from Chantal. 我从香特尔那里听过很多关于他的事
[31:32] That’s Roy, coming out of his law office. 这是罗伊从律师事务所出来的照片
[31:34] He’s the defense lawyer she’s up against in the Pulaski case. 他是普拉斯基一案中与她对台的辩护律师
[31:37] Well, Chantal’s assistant admitted 香特尔的助手承认
[31:39] that Roy sweet-talked her into telling him 罗伊用花言巧语骗她说出
[31:41] when and where you were both meeting. 你们俩什么时间在什么地方见面
[31:43] Then, Gulbenkian flooded her office with paperwork 然后古本基安将一大堆文书工作塞给她
[31:45] so Chantal would be a no-show. 让香特尔无法出现
[31:47] It was a set-up. 是设计好的
[31:48] Chantal’s probably the only female ADA 香特尔或许是唯一一个
[31:50] up to speed on the case and qualified to run it. 了解最新情况并有资格负责的女性助理地检
[31:53] And with Myra Pulaski claiming self-defense, 由于玛拉·普拉斯基要求自我辩护
[31:56] better for her team if the prosecutor’s male. 对她来说 控方最好是男性
[31:58] That way the jury sees her being attacked by a big, scary man. 这样在陪审团看起来就像她在被凶恶的男人攻击
[32:02] So Roy makes a scene in Chantal’s office, 所以罗伊在香特尔办公室大闹了一番
[32:04] the DA thinks she’s distracted, 地检认为她分心了
[32:06] pulls her off the case. 把她调离了这个案子
[32:07] And I played right into the plan. 我还助了他们一臂之力
[32:09] You did, but 是 不过
[32:11] I have an idea how you could set things right. 我有办法让你挽回这事
[32:19] What the hell? 搞什么
[32:32] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[32:34] Yeah, you could tell me how much it costs 有 你可以告诉我把一个受人尊敬的病毒学家
[32:36] to turn a respected virologist into a mass-poisoner. 变成大规模投毒犯要花多少钱
[32:38] – Excuse me? – You own Vecoli Construction, -你说什么 -你是维科利建筑公司的老板
[32:41] one of the largest contracting companies in New York. 是纽约最大的承包商之一
[32:44] Time and again you’ve won the bid 你次次中标 赢得了在纽约
[32:46] to build an $8 billion water-filtration plant in New York City. 建造价值80亿美元的过滤水设施的合同
[32:49] But only in the event one is needed. 但前提是纽约需要过滤水设施
[32:51] Thanks to its F.A.D., 由于「免过滤决定」
[32:53] the city’s never needed one. 这座城市一直不需要
[32:55] That is until you paid Raymond Thorpe to engineer a virus 直到你雇了雷蒙德·索普 将一种病毒
[32:59] which could defeat both U-V and chlorine measures. 进行改造 能躲过紫外线和氯的净化
[33:02] You’re obviously a crazy person. 你真是个疯子
[33:04] Do yourself a favor– leave, before I call the cops. 麻烦你走吧 否则我报警了
[33:07] You’re denying knowing Raymond Thorpe? 你不承认自己认识雷蒙德·索普吗
[33:08] I never heard that name before in my life. 我从没听说过这个名字
[33:10] Please. 快走吧
[33:11] I’ll admit a search of your home 我承认搜了你家
[33:12] yielded no evidence of a link between you and Thorpe, 没发现你跟索普之间有联系的证据
[33:15] or you might just be good at hiding it. 也可能你只是很擅长隐藏
[33:17] You were in my house? 你进我家了
[33:18] Yeah, that’s where I got this. 是 在你家找到了这个
[33:24] So you’ve stockpiled thousands of gallons of water. 你囤积了大量的水
[33:27] I mean, it-it-it’s almost as if you knew 就像你已经知道了
[33:30] there’d be a problem with the city’s water supply this week. 这周城市供水系统会出问题一样
[33:32] I had that delivered this morning 我是今早让人送过来的
[33:33] when I heard what happened in Mount Pleasant, okay? 因为听说了芒特普林森的事 行吗
[33:36] You know what, that’s it. I’m calling 911. 够了 我要报警了
[33:38] Go ahead. I’ve got a very good relationship with the police, 随意 我和警方关系可好了
[33:40] so I’d be happy for them to join us. 我很乐意让他们加进来
[33:42] Okay, fine, you’re right. 行 好吧 你说得对
[33:45] My company’s in line to build a water-filtration plant for the city– 我们公司等着给纽约建造水质过滤厂
[33:48] emphasis on filtration. 重点在于过滤
[33:50] Why “emphasis?” 为什么说「重点」
[33:51] Because we got a hell of a lot more money 因为以前凭借紫外线消毒
[33:53] tied up in UV disinfection these days. 我们可以赚更多的钱
[33:56] You know why? Because filtration plants are complicated. 知道原因吗 因为过滤厂很复杂
[33:59] They pump water through stages with names like 他们抽水的步骤诸如
[34:01] “coagulation”, “flocculation”, 「絮凝」 「凝聚」
[34:04] “dissolved air floatation”. 「溶解气体浮除法」
[34:06] When you’re dealing with the New York City watershed, 处理纽约城排水区 用这么多复杂步骤
[34:09] that’s overkill. 有点过了
[34:10] UV disinfection plants are cheaper, 紫外线消毒工厂更便宜
[34:12] they’re easy to build. 很容易建
[34:13] So you tell me– 那你说说看
[34:15] why would I pay somebody 如果紫外线消毒是我的财源
[34:18] to design a bug to beat UV 我为什么要花钱来设计缺陷
[34:20] if that’s where I make my profits? 来攻击紫外线产品呢
[34:22] You can prove that you’re more heavily invested in ultraviolet? 你能证明自己在紫外线上的投资更多吗
[34:26] Look on the Web site. 去我们的网站看
[34:27] It’s all there. 上面都有
[34:34] Why’d you buy so much water, then? 那你为什么买那么多水呢
[34:36] Because I could. 因为我有钱
[34:38] That, and it’s gonna take years 要建成工厂并投入运转
[34:40] for that plant to get up and running. 得花上好几年时间
[34:42] I told you, they’re complicated. 我说过了 这很复杂
[34:44] This one’s gonna take three or four years at least. 至少需要三至四年时间
[34:46] Meantime, 在此期间
[34:46] I don’t want my kids drinking anything out of a tap. 我不希望自己的孩子从水龙头接水来喝
[34:49] No, you wouldn’t. 确实 你不会
[34:53] Who would? 谁会呢
[35:02] How’d it go with the, uh…? 怎么样了 你去找…
[35:05] It’s nice to see you, too. 我也很高兴见到你
[35:12] Sherlock! 夏洛克
[35:20] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[35:21] It’s not personal, Watson, it’s business. 这不是发泄私人恩怨 华生 正事
[35:23] I need a patent number. 我要找专利号
[35:26] You’re getting water everywhere. 你弄得到处都是水
[35:29] I was so busy trying to think of a cure 我当时正忙着想法子
[35:30] to the city’s water problem 解决城里的水问题
[35:32] I didn’t stop to consider the Band-Aid. 顾不上采取什么权宜措施
[35:34] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[35:35] A water-filtration plant is a cure 水质过滤厂就能彻底解决
[35:38] to a problem presented by a virus 对氯气紫外线都免疫的病毒
[35:40] which is immune to chlorine and UV treatment. 所造成的问题
[35:44] This filter is the Band-Aid. 这种过滤装置正是权宜措施
[35:46] Even if the EPA compels the city 即使明天环保局就逼迫市政府
[35:48] to break ground on a new plant tomorrow, 动工新建水质厂
[35:50] it won’t be operational for years. 也得等上好几年才能投入使用
[35:51] So in the interim, 那这段时间
[35:52] what are thirsty New Yorkers to do? 无水可喝的纽约市民会怎么做
[35:54] They can’t all drink, wash, cook, and clean 总不能饮水 洗漱 烧菜 清洁
[35:56] with bottled water, can we? 全都靠瓶装水吧
[35:58] No, we need filters on every tap in the city. 不行 城里的水龙头都得装上过滤器
[36:00] It’s like what happened in Flint 就像当年弗林特市
[36:01] when they found all that lead in the water. 他们在水里发现铅一样
[36:03] The government had to buy 政府不得不给当地的
[36:04] home water filters for everyone who lived there. 家家户户都装上家用过滤器
[36:06] Filtering lead is relatively easy. 过滤铅还算容易的
[36:08] Removing viruses, 移除病毒
[36:09] that requires a special product. 就需要专门的产品
[36:11] I confirmed what you said earlier. 你之前说的话我已证实
[36:12] There is, indeed, only one home filter 有且仅有一款家用过滤器
[36:15] the D.E.P. Recommends for preventing 是环保局建议使用
[36:17] the kind of waterborne disease outbreak 来防止雷蒙德·索普试图付诸实践的
[36:19] that Raymond Thorpe tried to carry out. 那种水传播疾病的爆发
[36:22] That one. 就是这种
[36:23] So Flint has, what, 100,000 people? 弗林特市有…十万人
[36:27] New York has eight million. 纽约则有八百万
[36:29] So whoever holds the patent for this 不管持有这项专利的人是谁
[36:32] would make a fortune. 他会大捞一笔
[36:34] Not “whoever”. 并非「不管是谁」
[36:35] A recent acquaintance of ours. 这人我们最近才认识
[36:47] – Captain. – Agent Breslin, -警监 -布雷斯林探员
[36:48] thanks for coming back in. 感谢前来
[36:49] I promised you I’d let you know if we had anything more, 我保证过一有进展就会联系你
[36:52] and I’m a man of my word. 我可是一诺千金之人
[36:53] Well, FYI, my boss is reaching out to the State Department. 顺便提一下 我上头打算找国务院
[36:56] We’re asking them to contact the government in Montenegro, 我们会叫他们联系黑山共和国政府
[36:58] seeing if we can persuade them 看能否说服他们
[37:00] to send back Raymond Thorpe. 遣返雷蒙德·索普
[37:02] Now, I wouldn’t hold my breath, 虽然得耗上些时间
[37:03] but it’s worth a shot. 但总值得一试
[37:05] Trust me, no one’s giving up here, either. 相信我 我们这儿的人也不会中途放弃
[37:07] In fact, I think you’re gonna be surprised by what you hear. 事实上 我想即将听到的消息会让你震惊的
[37:13] Mr. Holmes, Miss Watson, Wendell. 福尔摩斯先生 华生小姐 温德尔
[37:18] We’re just bringing Mr. Hecht up to speed on the investigation. 我们刚把黑希特先生带来协助调查
[37:20] Raymond Thorpe’s virus was custom-made 雷蒙德·索普的病毒是定制的
[37:23] to force the city to enact water-filtration measures. 来逼市政府采取水质过滤措施
[37:25] So we’ve been looking into who profits 我们查了一下此类措施
[37:27] from those measures being taken. 会使谁获利最多
[37:29] And I got a call that one of you visited, 有人打给我说你们当中某人去找了
[37:32] Gio Vecoli? 吉奥·维科利
[37:33] The head of the company that’s building the new plant. 负责建水厂的那家公司的头
[37:36] He was a bit ruffled, 惹得他有点心烦
[37:38] but it sounded like you decided he wasn’t a murderer. 但似乎你们认为他不是凶手
[37:41] We did. 没错
[37:41] Largely because we discovered a different profit motive. 主要是因为我们发现还有其他利益关系
[37:44] The home-filtration system your department 你们部门将供给城里每家每户的
[37:46] is now buying for everyone in the city. 那项家用过滤系统
[37:49] Strange you didn’t disclose you own the patent. 奇怪你没有披露自己持有该项专利
[37:52] Your Ph.D. is in materials engineering. 你的博士学位正是材料工程方向
[37:54] Before entering the public sector, 在进入公共部门前
[37:56] you tried your hand at entrepreneurship. 你曾试水创业
[37:58] The water-filtration system that you developed, however, 你开发的这个水过滤系统却
[38:00] failed to find a niche. 未能准确地切入市场
[38:01] It was, it was too pricey for the average consumer, 对于普通消费者来说它过于昂贵
[38:04] and it was not quite the high-end system 但同时它又不是那种会吸引
[38:06] which attracts larger institutions. 大型研究机构购买的高端系统
[38:09] When the government’s footing the bill, however, 但如果是政府买单的话
[38:11] the economics are a little different. 那经济因素上的考虑就不同了
[38:12] So, as the man in charge of the response to the Thorpe attack, 于是 作为应对索普此次生化袭击的负责人
[38:16] you could make sure the city chose to buy your filters, 你可以确保市政府选择购买你开发的过滤器
[38:20] making you very rich. 让你大赚一笔
[38:21] Is this about me failing to reveal a conflict of interests, 现在这架势是因为我没有事先提到利益冲突
[38:24] or are you accusing me of orchestrating the attack? 还是你们指控我策划了此次袭击
[38:28] You tell us. 这得你告诉我们了
[38:34] If it’s the first one… 如果是前者
[38:37] guilty as charged. 我难辞其咎
[38:39] And I’ll pay whatever penalty I’m due. 怎样的处罚我都认了
[38:42] But the other one, that’s, that’s a fairy tale. 但另外一条 就完全是无稽之谈了
[38:45] Are you saying that I hired Raymond Thorpe? 你是想说是我雇佣了雷蒙德·索普吗
[38:47] Is that it? I don’t even know him. 是这样吗 我压根就不认识他
[38:50] Actually, you do. 实际上 你认识
[38:52] The lab Thorpe worked at 索普工作的实验室
[38:53] had to comply with D.E.P. Environmental codes. 必须遵守由环境保护部指定的环保规范
[38:56] And you were the person in charge of overseeing that. 而你是监督执行这一规范的负责人
[38:59] So Thorpe’s calendars show that 索普的日程表上显示
[39:00] he attended half a dozen meetings over the years 他这几年间参加了六场
[39:03] that you also attended. 你也同时出席的会议
[39:04] Okay, so I don’t remember knowing him. 好吧 但我不记得认识他
[39:07] Where’s this all going? The guy fled the country, 这算什么情况 那家伙已经逃亡国外
[39:09] and there is no connection between him and me 我和他之间也没有任何除了
[39:12] besides a few meetings that a lot of other people attended. 很多人一起参加的会议以外的联系
[39:15] What, are you looking for a scapegoat because he got away? 怎么 就因为他逃走了你们就要找替罪羊吗
[39:19] TSA sent us this. 运输安全管理局给我们发来了这段录像
[39:24] That’s Thorpe, about to board his flight to Montenegro. 那就是索普 正准备登上前往黑山的航班
[39:28] Over the course of an hour, 在一小时内
[39:30] he got up to go to the restroom four times. 他去了四次洗手间
[39:36] I guess he got some of that sludge 我猜他是在往水渠里下药的时候
[39:38] he was pouring into the aqueduct on him. 沾染了带有病毒的污泥
[39:41] We contacted the Montenegrin government ourselves. 我们联系了黑山政府
[39:43] There’s no extradition treaty with the United States. 虽然他们和美国并没有签引渡条约
[39:47] But they were only too happy to put Dr. Thorpe back on a plane 但当他们得知索普博士携带有致命的
[39:49] when they discovered he was carrying a virulent superbug. 超级病毒时 他们非常乐意把他送回美国
[39:53] We might have left out the part about 我们可能故意没有提到
[39:54] it not being lethal or contagious. 这个病毒并不会致死或者传染
[39:57] Given the nature of the virus you chose, 鉴于你选择的这一病毒的特性
[39:59] we assume you never meant for anyone to die. 我们猜你并不打算让任何人送命
[40:02] But Thorpe murdered Schmitt while committing your crime. 但索普在犯下你所策划的罪行时杀害了施密特
[40:05] His flight should be landing in a couple of hours. 他所搭乘的航班应该几个小时后就降落了
[40:07] We’ll have people there to pick him up, 我们会派人去机场将他捉拿归案
[40:09] which leaves you plenty of time to cut the first deal. 这样你还有相当充足的时间来首先达成协议
[40:17] Roy Booker! 罗伊·布克
[40:21] Detective Marcus Bell. 马库斯·贝尔警探
[40:23] You want to take another shot at me? 你还想再跟我打一架吗
[40:24] No bouncers around this time. 这回周围可没有保安了
[40:26] I’m not here to fight you, man. 我不是过来找你打架的 哥们
[40:28] I’m here to tell you how it’s gonna be. 我是过来告诉你事情将会怎样的
[40:30] Is that right? 是吗
[40:32] You were on the job for just ten years, 你只上了十年班
[40:33] and then you took early retirement on a disability claim, right? 然后就以伤残为由申请了提前退休 对吗
[40:36] Said you tore your right rotator cuff? 申请上说你是右旋转肌群撕裂
[40:38] Took a three-quarter pension? 接受了四分之三的退休金
[40:39] So? 然后呢
[40:40] So the claim is bogus. 你的申请是伪造的
[40:42] Your shoulder’s fine. 你的肩膀没问题
[40:44] I’m sure you remember that bouncer right there. 我敢说你肯定记得酒馆的那位保安
[40:48] The one who’s twice your size? 有你两倍壮的那个
[40:50] You pulled away from him like it was nothing with your right arm. 你把他一把推开就好像右臂完全没事一样
[40:53] If you had torn that rotator cuff, even two years ago, 如果你有旋转肌群撕裂 即使是两年前的旧伤
[40:55] that would have hurt like crazy. 那种动作也会让你疼得要死
[40:57] Who says it didn’t? 谁说不疼的
[41:01] What is it you think that you’re threatening me with right now? 你觉得你现在可以威胁我了吗
[41:03] Because that right there… 因为那里发生的事
[41:05] doesn’t prove anything. 并不能证明任何事
[41:06] Nah, but it doesn’t have to. 没错 但也不需要证明什么
[41:08] Just has to be enough to convince the department 只要足以说服监察部门
[41:09] to launch an investigation. 开启调查就足够了
[41:11] I’m pretty sure it would do that. 我很确定能做到
[41:13] If it were to get sent to the department. 如果这条线报被递交给监察部门
[41:15] And if that investigation comes up bad for you, 而如果调查结果对你不利
[41:17] you know what happens, right? 你知道后果会是怎样的 对吗
[41:20] First, you have to give back 首先 你得归还
[41:21] any pension money you’ve collected so far. 你目前为止领到的所有退休金
[41:23] Then, if you ever want to collect a pension again, 然后 如果你以后还想再领退休金的话
[41:25] you have to go back to work and finish your 20. 你就得回去工作并干满20年
[41:29] What do you want? 你想怎样
[41:31] I know what you were really doing 我知道你那天晚上
[41:33] when you got in my face the other night. 故意找我茬的真实原因
[41:35] So, one– 所以 其一
[41:35] you’re gonna quit working for that defense attorney today. 你从今天起立刻结束与那位辩护律师的合作
[41:38] No more giving anyone leverage on Chantal. 不许再给任何人提供威胁香特尔的筹码
[41:41] Once that’s done, 这件事一旦完成
[41:41] her boss should be okay keeping her on the case. 她的老板应该会让她继续跟那个案子
[41:44] And, two, 其二
[41:46] you’re gonna steer clear of her forever. 你从此以后给我离她远点
[41:52] We clear? 明白了吗
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme