时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Shinwell’s still engaged with SBK. | 辛维尔还在跟SBK有牵扯 |
[00:04] | Right, but he still wants to bring SBK down. | 是 但他仍然想瓦解SBK |
[00:07] | As an undercover operative, I find him wanting. | 作为秘密特工 我认为他还很不足 |
[00:09] | He lacks the guile to play multiple sides. | 他缺乏能扮演多面人的狡诈 |
[00:11] | Not to mention the rudimentary skills of survival. | 更别说生存下来的最基本技能了 |
[00:14] | Quit while you’re still alive. | 趁你还活着赶紧脱身 |
[00:15] | What I do is none of your business. | 我干什么跟你无关 |
[00:16] | I infiltrated a police lab on your behalf. | 我为你闯入了警察鉴定室 |
[00:19] | I wiped your fingerprints off a weapon. | 我把你的指纹从武器上擦掉了 |
[00:20] | I think that gives me plenty of skin in the game. | 我觉得我还是有立场说话的 |
[00:22] | I have a proposal. | 我有个提议 |
[00:24] | I offered that we train you to be an informant. | 我提议我们训练你做线人 |
[00:27] | We can teach you the skills you require | 我们可以教给你必备的技巧 |
[00:28] | to survive that undertaking. | 能帮你在那种行当里求生 |
[00:31] | Do you accept the proposal? | 你接受这提议吗 |
[00:53] | Oh, come on, darling, you can’t sulk all day. | 拜托 亲爱的 你不能整天闷闷不乐的 |
[01:01] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[01:01] | Actually, uh, I’m out of here. | 其实我得走了 |
[01:03] | I got a breakfast meeting. | 我得参加一个早餐会 |
[01:06] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[01:08] | Good luck, Ryan. | 祝你好运 瑞安 |
[01:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:16] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[01:18] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[01:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:43] | This is outrageous. | 这太离谱了 |
[01:45] | It’s absurd. | 太荒唐了 |
[01:46] | Couldn’t agree more. | 非常同意 |
[01:47] | Caving a security guard’s skull in for a baseball card | 为了一张棒球卡打凹一个保安的脑壳 |
[01:50] | is grotesque, if you ask me. | 要我说 的确很荒唐 |
[01:51] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[01:53] | I didn’t have anything to do with this. | 这件事和我没有任何关系 |
[01:55] | Please, Mr. Charles, if you keep swearing you’re innocent, | 查尔斯先生 如果你仍然坚称你是无辜的 |
[01:56] | it’s only gonna be worse for you | 那等我们在你的车里 |
[01:58] | when we find the stolen merchandise in your car, | 家里或别的地方 找到被偷的商品时 |
[02:01] | in your house or wherever. | 情况只会对你更加不利 |
[02:02] | So why don’t you just tell us where it is? | 何不直接告诉我们它在哪里 |
[02:05] | Save us the trouble. | 为我们省点麻烦吧 |
[02:06] | I’ve worked at Fenneman’s Fine Auctions since 1988. | 我从1988年以来就在芬尼曼精品拍卖行工作 |
[02:10] | I started as a clerk. | 我从普通店员做起 |
[02:11] | I worked my way up to senior vice president. | 努力工作 一步步升到高级副总裁的位置 |
[02:13] | Why would I risk all that now? | 我为什么要拿这一切冒险 |
[02:15] | Money, you idiot. | 为了钱 混蛋 |
[02:17] | Eddie Plank’s 1909 card | 艾迪·普兰克1909年版棒球卡 |
[02:19] | was expected to fetch $300,000 at auction last week. | 预计在上周的拍卖会上能卖30万美金 |
[02:22] | You took it from the staging area downstairs | 你从楼下的集放区拿走了它 |
[02:24] | because you could. | 因为你有职位之便 |
[02:25] | And you put a security guard in a coma | 你还把一个保安打昏了 |
[02:27] | because your plan was sloppy. | 因为你的计划十分草率 |
[02:29] | Here’s the bad news. Mr. Holmes here | 坏消息是 这位福尔摩斯先生 |
[02:31] | recognized the ash from your pipe on the man’s lapel. | 在保安的领子上发现了你烟斗中的烟灰 |
[02:35] | You stood over your victim a little too long, didn’t you? | 你在你的被害人身边站得久了点 不是吗 |
[02:38] | Perhaps you regretted bashing his | 或许你后悔 |
[02:40] | parietal bone in with Robert E. Lee’s field glasses. | 用罗伯特·李将军的望远镜砸了他的顶骨 |
[02:42] | Perhaps you paused to wipe off | 或许你是停下来擦干净 |
[02:44] | your hastily chosen weapon | 你在慌乱中选择的武器 |
[02:45] | before returning it to its display case. | 以便之后放回展示区 |
[02:49] | One of these is for you. | 有一副是为你准备的 |
[02:51] | But before we get to it, | 但在那一步之前 |
[02:52] | I thought you might want to name your accomplice. | 你也许想说出同伙是谁 |
[02:55] | The D.A. looks favorably on that sort of thing. | 地检很赞赏这种行为 |
[02:58] | You found ash, that’s all. | 你们只是找到了烟灰 |
[03:01] | Could’ve been left by anybody. | 可能是任何人留下的 |
[03:02] | Well, not “anybody.” | 不是「任何人」 |
[03:04] | Somebody who smokes majordomo’s Royal Tan Blend. | 是抽大管家的皇家混合型烟草的人 |
[03:08] | That’s what you’ve got there in your pipe, isn’t it? | 你烟斗里的不就是这种吗 |
[03:13] | You’ve got to go over there and take care of her. | 你得过去看好她 |
[03:17] | No, I don’t know if the police are here for me or not, | 不 我不知道警察是不是来找我的 |
[03:19] | but I can’t do it myself. | 但我自己做不了 |
[03:23] | The first thing you need to know– | 首先你要知道 |
[03:24] | Excuse me, I’ll be right back. | 抱歉 我马上回来 |
[03:33] | I don’t think she knows. | 我觉得她不知道 |
[03:34] | Like, maybe her nose doesn’t work. | 她的鼻子好像闻不到一样 |
[03:36] | Somebody ought to tell her. | 得有人告诉她 |
[03:38] | – Right? – Linda, honey, your perfume smells like stew. | -是吧 -琳达宝贝 你的香水闻着像炖菜 |
[03:54] | Come on, darling, give me a twirl. | 来吧亲爱的 转一个 |
[04:02] | You took my phone. | 你拿了我的手机 |
[04:06] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[04:07] | Where are you keeping her? | 你把她关在哪 |
[04:08] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[04:11] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[04:12] | He took my phone, and he had no right! | 他拿了我的手机 他没这个权利 |
[04:14] | My mistake. I-I-I thought you were someone else. | 我的错 我认错人了 |
[04:17] | Right, yeah, whatever. | 好吧 随你怎么说 |
[04:20] | You want to tell me what just happened? | 你要告诉我这是什么情况吗 |
[04:22] | It was my mistake. | 是我的错 |
[05:00] | You haven’t been practicing, have you? | 你没怎么练习 对吧 |
[05:03] | What do you call this? | 你管这叫什么 |
[05:05] | I call it failing a test. | 我叫它测试失败 |
[05:09] | All right, time’s up. | 时间到 |
[05:14] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[05:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:16] | I mean two weeks ago, | 我的意思是 两周前 |
[05:18] | you asked us to train you so you could take down your old gang. | 你让我们训练你 好让你瓦解你的旧帮派 |
[05:20] | You said you’d do whatever it takes. | 你说你会竭尽全力 |
[05:22] | Yeah, well, I didn’t expect you’d have me reading up | 我可没想到你会教我钻研微表情 |
[05:23] | on micro-expressions, and conjugating verbs in Spanish. | 以及西班牙语的动词词形变化 |
[05:27] | You’re gonna want to know who’s lying, | 你会想要知道谁在撒谎 |
[05:28] | and you might need to listen in on a conversation | 你还可能需要听一段 |
[05:30] | between SBK leaders and their Dominican suppliers. | SBK高层和他们的多米尼加供货商的对话 |
[05:34] | What if you have to get behind a locked door? | 如果你被关在上锁的门后怎么办 |
[05:37] | If you take this long to break in, | 如果你这么久还没进去 |
[05:38] | the person who’s going to be standing behind you | 站在你身后的人手里拿的 |
[05:39] | is not gonna be holding a stopwatch. | 可就不是秒表了 |
[05:41] | I’ve just been busy lately. | 我只是最近很忙 |
[05:43] | Studying kind of fell by the wayside. | 学习被我放到了一边 |
[05:46] | I’ll do better. | 我会进步的 |
[05:47] | Watson, downstairs! | 华生 下楼 |
[05:54] | Get your coat. We’re leaving. | 把外套穿上 我们该走了 |
[05:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:55] | I thought you were finishing that baseball card thing | 我以为你今早去芬尼曼公司 |
[05:58] | at Fenneman’s this morning. | 解决棒球卡的事了 |
[05:59] | As that case concluded, another one presented itself. | 那个案子结束了 另一个又浮现了 |
[06:01] | I saw a nervous auction house employee | 我看到一个拍卖行的员工 |
[06:04] | who seemed unduly troubled that the police | 看到有警察造访办公室时 |
[06:05] | were visiting his office. | 非常紧张 |
[06:07] | He has good reason to be anxious, | 他有理由紧张 |
[06:08] | ’cause he’s holding a woman prisoner. | 因为他囚禁了一个女人 |
[06:10] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:11] | I read his lips, so I picked his pocket, | 我读了他的唇语 所以我翻了他的口袋 |
[06:12] | and I broke into his phone. | 然后破解了他的手机 |
[06:14] | Suspect’s name is Ryan Decker. He lives in Woodhaven. | 嫌疑人名叫瑞安·戴克 住在伍德黑文 |
[06:16] | I stopped off on my way to get some equipment | 我顺路回来取点设备 |
[06:19] | and some backup. | 并找点后援 |
[06:21] | Hey, you’re bleeding. | 喂 你在流血 |
[06:22] | I didn’t see him coming when he came to retrieve his phone. | 他来抢手机的时候我没看到 |
[06:24] | What I did see was his victim. | 但我看到了他的受害者 |
[06:27] | She was shackled in the video, taken three days ago. | 她在三天前的视频里戴着枷锁 |
[06:29] | She’s Asian. She’s mid-to-late 20s. | 她是亚洲人 不到30岁 |
[06:32] | When Decker mistakenly thought the police had come for him, | 当戴克误认为警察是来找他时 |
[06:33] | he called an accomplice and told him to “take care of her.” | 他打给了一个同伙 让他去「照顾她」 |
[06:36] | – What did the captain say? – Nothing. I didn’t tell him. | -警监怎么说 -没说 我没告诉他 |
[06:38] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不告诉他 |
[06:39] | Because the police would lack probable cause for a warrant, | 因为警方可能缺少申请搜查令的理由 |
[06:41] | as I did when I broke into his phone. | 就像我破解他手机时一样 |
[06:43] | Police come hard after people without PC all the time. | 警察不用电脑打印搜查令也总能对人来硬的 |
[06:46] | This is not stop and frisk. | 这不是开玩笑 |
[06:47] | This is a psychosexual madman | 这是个有强烈精神性欲的疯子 |
[06:49] | holding a kidnapped woman | 在一个未知地点 |
[06:51] | in an as yet unidentified location. | 囚禁了一个女人 |
[06:53] | I tried the last number that Decker called. | 我打了戴克最后呼叫的号码 |
[06:55] | It was to a burner. | 是打给一次性手机的 |
[06:56] | He called his accomplice to warn him after our encounter. | 他在我们相遇后打电话警告了他的同伙 |
[06:59] | Wait, so you and I are gonna raid his house on our own? | 等等 所以我们要自己闯进他家 |
[07:02] | I don’t see another move on the board. | 我觉得没有别的选择 |
[07:03] | The police’s hands would be tied. | 警方会束手无策 |
[07:05] | Lock up for us, would you? | 帮我们锁门 好吗 |
[07:12] | Vacant house for sale to the north of him, | 他家北边是待售的空房 |
[07:14] | a couple of hippies on the other side | 另一边住着几个 |
[07:16] | with matching “Co-Exis”” Bumper stickers. | 保险杠上贴着「共存」贴纸的嬉皮士 |
[07:18] | I doubt they’d be as tolerant of their neighbor’s lifestyle | 我怀疑他们如果看到邻居的生活方式 |
[07:19] | if they got a look at it. | 还能不能这么包容 |
[07:21] | Seems he keeps the shades drawn. | 看起来他隐藏得很深 |
[07:23] | Makes it hard to know if his accomplice | 很难知道他的同伙是否拿着枪 |
[07:24] | is in there with a shotgun. | 待在房子里 |
[07:25] | This woman might be killed because I crossed paths with her captor– | 这女人可能会因为我惹怒了她主人而死 |
[07:28] | I have to go in. | 我得进去 |
[07:30] | We could call and report a suspicious behavior. | 我们可以报警说有可疑情况 |
[07:32] | Have ESU crash in. | 让特警队冲进去 |
[07:33] | We could, but if he’s got her elsewhere, | 可以 但如果他把她关在别处 |
[07:35] | we’ll miss our best opportunity to inspect his home. | 我们就失去了观察他家的最好机会 |
[07:58] | She’s not here. No one is. | 她不在这里 这里没人 |
[08:03] | There’s gotta be a week’s worth of mail by the front door. | 前门堆了大概一周的邮件 |
[08:09] | You said that video you saw was three days old? | 你说你看到的视频是三天前的 |
[08:14] | Doesn’t smell like anyone’s been here in that time. | 这里闻起来不像是那个时候还有人在 |
[08:16] | Well, maybe we can find something here | 也许我们可以在这里找到 |
[08:18] | that’ll tell us where he’s been spending his time. | 能告诉我们他在哪的东西 |
[08:23] | Well, if there was anything that could point | 如果有什么能表明 |
[08:25] | to where he was holding her, I thought it’d be this. | 他把她关在哪 我以为会是这个 |
[08:27] | Credit card statement? | 信用卡账单 |
[08:28] | Yeah. Doesn’t tell us much, though. | 对 但没法告诉我们太多 |
[08:31] | The guy’s thrifty. | 这家伙很节俭 |
[08:32] | Bunch of small charges at fast food joints near his office. | 很多办公室附近快餐店的小笔交易 |
[08:35] | Bought some cheap frames. | 买了一些便宜的画框 |
[08:37] | If the people at Fenneman’s saw his taste in art, | 如果芬尼曼公司的人看到他的艺术品位 |
[08:39] | I bet he’d be fired. | 我猜他会被解雇的 |
[08:41] | His poor taste extends to films as well. | 他对电影的品味也很差 |
[08:43] | Are any of those homemade? | 这些有他自己录的吗 |
[08:44] | No, nothing so useful. | 没有 没什么有用的 |
[08:45] | But… | 但是 |
[08:47] | I found a copy of Mannequin. | 我发现了一部「人体模特」 |
[08:51] | Mannequin tells the story of a lonely New Yorker | 「人体模特」讲的是一个孤独的纽约客 |
[08:54] | who can’t tell the difference between a woman and an object. | 分不清女人和物体的区别 |
[08:58] | He dresses her up, they elude the bumbling authorities, | 他打扮她 他们避开笨手笨脚的政府 |
[09:00] | they fall in love. | 他们相爱了 |
[09:02] | I can’t imagine why you would discard it. | 我想不出你为什么把它扔掉 |
[09:03] | I would have thought it would be your favorite film. | 我以为这会是你最爱的电影 |
[09:05] | I don’t know about my favorite, but… | 我不知道我最爱的电影 但是… |
[09:07] | It ain’t exactly The Godfather trilogy, | 肯定不是「教父」三部曲 |
[09:10] | but that DVD definitely was not in my trash. | 但那张光盘绝对不在我的垃圾桶里 |
[09:13] | You broke into my house and put it there. | 是你闯进我家把它放在那里的 |
[09:15] | That’s a claim you can’t prove. | 这你可无法证明 |
[09:16] | The NYPD, on the other hand, | 而纽约警局 |
[09:18] | absolutely can prove that your fingerprints are on it, | 绝对能证明那上面有你的指纹 |
[09:20] | along with 30 other pirated DVDs | 还有垃圾桶里剩下的 |
[09:23] | found in the garbage can at your curb. | 另外30张盗版光碟 |
[09:25] | Why don’t we just cut to the chase? | 不如我们就直说了吧 |
[09:27] | You know, do I, do I owe a fine or something? | 我欠了什么贷款吗 |
[09:29] | It’s not that simple, I’m afraid. | 恐怕没那么简单 |
[09:30] | New York is cracking down on copyright infringement. | 纽约正在打击盗版行为 |
[09:33] | At the FBI, of course, it never goes out of fashion. | 在联调局 当然这永不过时 |
[09:35] | I reached out to a friend there | 我联系了那里的一个朋友 |
[09:37] | about doubling up your prosecution. | 准备把对你的起诉加倍 |
[09:39] | You’re going to be made an example of, Mr. Decker. | 你要成为典型了 戴克先生 |
[09:43] | That’s harassment. You see that, right? | 这是骚扰 你知道的 对吧 |
[09:45] | This guy tries to steal my phone, | 这人之前想偷我的手机 |
[09:47] | then he roughs me up. | 然后还殴打我 |
[09:49] | Now he’s poking around in my trash | 现在他还无缘无故 |
[09:51] | for no good reason. | 乱翻我的垃圾堆 |
[09:52] | He’s got good reason. | 不是无缘无故的 |
[09:54] | He thinks you’re keeping a woman captive. | 他认为你囚禁了一个女人 |
[09:56] | I feel like I’m in a bad dream. | 我感觉我在做噩梦 |
[09:58] | Nonsense, you’ve done an excellent job | 胡说 你做得非常好 |
[09:59] | of keeping your wits about you. | 保持着你的聪明才智 |
[10:01] | Ditching your phone, for instance. | 比如说 扔掉你的手机 |
[10:02] | I told you, I lost it. | 我说了 我弄丢了 |
[10:04] | After you turned it off, I guess. | 我猜是在你关机之后吧 |
[10:05] | We can’t get a signal. | 我们找不到任何信号 |
[10:07] | Where is she, Mr. Decker? | 她在哪 戴克先生 |
[10:09] | I’d like to talk to my lawyer now. | 我现在想和我的律师说话 |
[10:11] | Who did you send to take care of your captive? | 你派的谁照顾你的禁脔 |
[10:13] | You keep asking me questions, | 你一直问我问题 |
[10:14] | I’m gonna tack that onto the lawsuit I’m filing | 我会把它记入 |
[10:17] | against the police department. | 我要针对警局的起诉中的 |
[10:18] | Your attorney is on his way, Mr. Decker. | 你的辩护律师在路上了 戴克先生 |
[10:21] | But he’s gonna have his hands full. | 但他手上将会有别的事 |
[10:23] | You’re gonna be processed and arraigned as slow | 你会在法律允许的范围内 |
[10:26] | as the law allows. | 以最慢速度被处理并起诉 |
[10:28] | And we’re gonna have more time to find this woman. | 而我们将会有更多时间来找这个女人 |
[10:30] | You better hope she’s alive when we do. | 你最好希望我们找到她时她还活着 |
[10:38] | Went that well, huh? | 进展如此「顺利」啊 |
[10:40] | He’s not gonna talk. He’s extroverted, | 他不会说的 他是外向型人格 |
[10:41] | but he’s not impulsive, he knows when to shut up. | 但他不冲动 他知道什么时候该闭嘴 |
[10:43] | Seems like a theme; | 可能有关系 |
[10:44] | he deleted most of his social media this morning makes me wonder | 他今早删除了大部分社交媒体信息 我在想 |
[10:47] | if that’s how he was talking to his accomplice on there. | 他是否就是这样和他的同伙交流的 |
[10:49] | Well, whoever his buddy is, | 不管他的同伙是谁 |
[10:50] | you guys better find him quick. | 你们最好赶快找到他 |
[10:51] | I know we were laying it on thick in there, but just to be clear, | 我知道我们在里面说得有点夸张 但话说清楚 |
[10:54] | there’s no way I can hold him for more | 我不能因为非暴力起诉 |
[10:55] | than a day or two on nonviolent charges. | 多关他一到两天 |
[10:57] | You pulled the missing persons files? | 你调了失踪人口文件 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I went through the active files, | 是的 我在未结案文件里 |
[10:59] | looking for women of Asian descent. | 找亚洲血统的女性 |
[11:02] | Any of those look familiar? | 有看着面熟的吗 |
[11:05] | No. | 没有 |
[11:06] | She probably hasn’t been reported yet. | 她可能还没被报案 |
[11:07] | We should focus on his end of the equation, | 我们应该关注他的可知信息 |
[11:09] | go talk to his friends and family. | 去访问他的朋友家人 |
[11:11] | Marcus just left, | 马库斯刚走 |
[11:12] | he went to speak to Decker’s parents | 他去新泽西州派匡诺克市 |
[11:13] | in Pequannock, New Jersey. | 找戴克的父母问话了 |
[11:15] | As for his friends, | 至于他的朋友 |
[11:15] | there’s a bunch of photos of Decker online | 网上有一堆戴克的照片拍于 |
[11:17] | at a bar called Little Bean– it’s in Queens. | 一个叫「小豆子」的酒吧 在皇后区 |
[11:19] | That’s a long drive from Woodhaven, | 从木港开过去要很长时间 |
[11:20] | hardly his local. | 不可能是他家附近的酒吧 |
[11:22] | Perhaps it’s closer to where he’s holding her. | 说不定是靠近他囚禁她的地方 |
[11:23] | I thought maybe you could talk to his friends | 我想你可以去和他的朋友聊聊 |
[11:24] | while I go see his ex-wife, Carrie Traub. | 而我去看看他的前妻 凯丽·特劳伯 |
[11:26] | He’s got an ex? | 他还有前妻 |
[11:27] | That’s nice to hear. | 那是好消息 |
[11:28] | Means at least one woman was lucky enough | 说明至少有一个女人足够幸运 |
[11:30] | to get away from this guy. | 逃离了他的魔爪 |
[11:35] | I wish I could help you. | 我希望我能帮到你 |
[11:38] | I haven’t spoken to Ryan since we signed the divorce papers. | 自从我们签署离婚协议后我就没和瑞安说过话 |
[11:42] | I can’t stand him. | 我受不了他 |
[11:44] | You don’t seem that surprised. | 你看着不是很惊讶 |
[11:46] | Well, I don’t know, I– | 我也说不清 |
[11:47] | I wouldn’t go that far, | 我不会往那么严重的方向想 |
[11:48] | but what you’re saying, I mean, | 可你说的 我是说 |
[11:50] | it’s worse than anything I would have predicted. | 比我能预想的任何情况还要严重 |
[11:53] | Ryan always had a cruel streak. | 瑞安一直性格残忍 |
[11:56] | Towards the end of our marriage, | 到我们婚姻后期 |
[11:57] | he got addicted to this really disturbing pornography, | 他迷上了非常恶心的黄片 |
[12:01] | and that’s when I knew I had to get out of there. | 也就是那时候我知道我得离开了 |
[12:03] | So, he would go online and… | 所以他会上网 然后 |
[12:05] | Just look. | 只是看 |
[12:06] | I mean, I– at least, I think that’s all it was then. | 我是说 至少我认为他当时只是看而已 |
[12:08] | I really thought that interest would stay in his head. | 我真以为他的恶趣味只停留在他脑子里 |
[12:11] | I cannot believe he’s got some poor woman locked up. | 我不敢相信他把某个可怜的女人给囚禁了 |
[12:15] | Do you have any idea who Decker might be working with? | 你能想到谁有可能和戴克合作吗 |
[12:18] | A relative, a friend he trusts? | 他信任的亲人 朋友 |
[12:20] | There wasn’t anyone like that in his life when we were together. | 我们还在一起时没有这样的人 |
[12:22] | See, Ryan always made friends easily, | 要知道 瑞安很容易交朋友 |
[12:24] | he just never could keep them. | 他只是不能长期和他们保持关系 |
[12:26] | He seems a little off when you really get to know him. | 当你想进一步了解他时 他就很心不在焉 |
[12:28] | I can tell you, no one around here | 这么说吧 我们分手时 |
[12:30] | complained when we broke up. | 周围没人有不同意见 |
[12:32] | They were just as happy to be rid of him as I was. | 他们和我一样乐于摆脱他 |
[12:35] | So, Ryan worked here? | 所以 瑞安之前在这里工作 |
[12:36] | He quit when we broke up, which was kind of a shame, | 我们分手时他辞职了 有点遗憾 |
[12:39] | ’cause I really wanted to fire him. | 因为我真想开除他 |
[12:41] | I’m surprised he didn’t try to stay. | 我很惊讶他没有试图留下来 |
[12:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:44] | I mean, this is a good place to shop for victims. | 我是说 这个地方非常利于搜集受害者 |
[12:47] | A lot of your immigration cases deal with at-risk women. | 你们的很多移民案都和边缘女性有关 |
[12:49] | No, Ryan never did any field work. | 不 瑞安没做过任何现场工作 |
[12:51] | He was, um, just a systems manager. | 他只是一个系统经理 |
[12:54] | Was he any good? | 他做得好吗 |
[12:56] | I hate to say a kind word about the guy, | 我不想说这个人的任何好话 |
[12:58] | but yeah. Why? | 但他做得很好 怎么了 |
[13:00] | I was just wondering if there was any chance | 我只是在想他是否还有机会 |
[13:02] | he still had access to your database. | 接触你们的数据库 |
[13:04] | He helped build our database. | 他帮忙建立了我们的数据库 |
[13:07] | I, I guess it’s possible | 我猜他有可能 |
[13:08] | he might have left himself a back door or something, | 自留了后门什么的 |
[13:10] | but I-I doubt it. | 但我表示怀疑 |
[13:12] | Would it be okay if I had an expert come | 我可以让专家过来 |
[13:13] | and take a look at your code? | 看一眼你们的代码吗 |
[13:15] | – Just to be sure? – Sure. | -只是为了确认一下 -没问题 |
[13:17] | I’ll get I.T. in here to set it up. | 我让IT部门的人来安排一下 |
[13:19] | Bike messenger just delivered this. | 快递员刚送过来的 |
[13:23] | Said it was urgent. | 说挺急的 |
[13:30] | There was a mistake at the factory | 90年代时 南京的一家工厂 |
[13:31] | in Nanjing in the ’90s. | 犯了个生产错误 |
[13:32] | A number of Midnight Rangers were armed with magic wands, | 给午夜游骑兵佩戴了魔杖 |
[13:36] | meant for the Princess Priscilla figurine. | 而魔杖是应该安在普里西拉公主塑像上的 |
[13:38] | Got this one for a song. | 买这个还挺便宜 |
[13:40] | There are a couple more zeros here | 这玩意的价格 |
[13:41] | than I would have expected. | 多了几个零了吧 |
[13:42] | It’s the cost of doing business | 这就是找未成年 |
[13:43] | with an underage hacking savant. | 黑客专家要付出的代价 |
[13:46] | Mason required this as payment | 梅森要这东西作为 |
[13:47] | for reviewing the ICE database architecture. | 审查移民局数据库架构的报酬 |
[13:49] | I’m just glad he didn’t want a Princess with a battle-ax, | 他没要拿着板斧的公主塑像就不错了 |
[13:52] | ’cause if you think that’s exorbitant… | 因为那东西的价格更… |
[13:54] | So what did Mason say? | 梅森怎么说的 |
[13:55] | That the Immigration and Customs Enforcement | 他说移民和海关执法局的数据库 |
[13:57] | has the most airtight government database | 是他见过的所有政府机关里 |
[14:00] | he’s ever encountered. | 防护最好的了 |
[14:01] | Decker does not have a back door there. | 戴克没有留后门 |
[14:03] | Great. So you just bought | 真好 所以你买了个 |
[14:04] | the world’s most expensive doll | 世界上最贵的玩偶 |
[14:05] | – for no reason. – Yep. | -结果却没用 -是的 |
[14:07] | But you were right to consider the possibility. | 不过你考虑那种可能性是正确的 |
[14:08] | The database is a veritable cornucopia | 数据库对想要犯罪的人来说 |
[14:10] | of potential victims. | 真是个聚宝盆 |
[14:12] | There’s no group of women | 相比于其他人来说 |
[14:13] | more vulnerable to trafficking than recent immigrants. | 刚移民来的女人是最容易被贩卖的了 |
[14:16] | They’ve got no roots, | 她们在这无依无靠 |
[14:17] | they have very few close friends. | 也没什么亲近的朋友 |
[14:19] | Kind of sounds like Decker himself. | 都有点像戴克自己的情况了 |
[14:21] | You know, no one we’ve spoken to has any insight into this guy. | 我们交谈过的这些人对他都不怎么了解 |
[14:24] | Yet he’s outgoing, | 然而他很外向 |
[14:26] | he’s even likeable on first blush. | 甚至第一眼见到他还挺招人喜欢 |
[14:28] | I bet he divulged something to someone. | 我敢说他肯定把一些事告诉了什么人 |
[14:32] | I’m gonna go make some coffee. | 我去煮点咖啡 |
[14:34] | Everything on an even keel with Shinwell? | 辛维尔那边还好吧 |
[14:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:39] | I mean, he says he’s fine, | 他说他挺好 |
[14:40] | but his training’s been kind of a slog. | 但他训练的成果并不好 |
[14:42] | You’re questioning his level of commitment? | 你是在怀疑他不够用心吗 |
[14:46] | I’d go all the way to disappointed. | 我会说我很失望 |
[14:50] | When was the last time you suppose he had a mentor | 你觉得上一次有老师负责地教他 |
[14:52] | or a teacher who held him to account? | 是什么时候了 |
[14:54] | No, I’m not sure he ever did. | 我都不知道他有没有过 |
[14:57] | I mean, he might warm to the experience. | 他可能还不太习惯 |
[15:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:05] | Preeda Boonark. | 普丽达·布纳克 |
[15:06] | That’s the woman I saw on Decker’s phone. | 这就是我在戴克手机上见到的那个女人 |
[15:09] | Well, this is huge. | 这可是大进展 |
[15:10] | We can dig into her life, | 我们可以深入调查她的生活 |
[15:12] | figure out where she disappeared. | 查出她是在哪失踪的 |
[15:14] | Gonna be a deep dive. | 要查得很深 |
[15:15] | There’s good reason Ms. Boonark didn’t show up | 布纳克小姐没有出现在纽约警局的 |
[15:17] | on the NYPD’s active missing persons files. | 失踪人口档案里肯定是有原因的 |
[15:20] | She hasn’t been seen | 自从2011年 |
[15:20] | since she walked off the cruise ship | 她下了她当时工作的那艘游轮后 |
[15:22] | she was working on in 2011. | 就再也没有人见过她了 |
[15:24] | She might have been Decker’s captive for five years. | 她可能已经被戴克囚禁了五年了 |
[15:33] | I knew something bad happened. | 我就知道肯定出事了 |
[15:35] | I told everyone I could, | 我跟能说的人都说了 |
[15:37] | but they wouldn’t believe me. | 但他们都不相信我 |
[15:39] | This person who took my friend, | 这个绑走我朋友的人 |
[15:41] | do you think he’ll try to… | 你觉得他会不会 |
[15:44] | to get rid of her? | 要除掉她 |
[15:46] | Well, we don’t know, but we’ll do everything we can | 我们还不知道 但我们会尽量 |
[15:47] | to find her before something bad happens. | 在发生不测前找到她 |
[15:50] | You’re five years too late. | 你们已经晚了五年了 |
[15:53] | I came then. | 我当时就来过 |
[15:54] | Not to this station, but to the police. | 虽然不是这间警局 但我找过警察 |
[15:57] | They listened, they nodded, | 他们听我说了 点了点头 |
[15:59] | and then passed me off. | 然后就打发我走了 |
[16:02] | Immigration and Customs Enforcement | 移民和海关执法局 |
[16:04] | handled the investigation. They’ve got notes here– | 当时去调查了 这里有他们的记录 |
[16:06] | it looks like you went to see them a dozen times. | 你好像去找过他们十几次 |
[16:08] | – I felt responsible. – Why? | -我觉得我有责任 -为什么 |
[16:12] | Preeda was practically family. | 普丽达可以算是我的家人了 |
[16:14] | We were friends since we were girls. | 我们从小就是朋友了 |
[16:16] | I’m the one who convinced her to go work for Imperial Atlantic. | 是我说服她来大西洋帝国公司工作的 |
[16:19] | We were maids on their cruise ships. | 我们当时在游轮上做女佣 |
[16:21] | We both wanted to establish residency, to live in New York. | 我们都想能在纽约长期住下去 |
[16:24] | The ICE agents who handled the case, they seemed to think | 处理这件案子的移民局的人认为 |
[16:26] | that she immigrated illegally, as soon as the ship made port. | 船一到港 她就作为非法移民潜逃了 |
[16:30] | Preeda would never do that. | 普丽达绝不会那么做的 |
[16:31] | Are you sure? Because it matters. | 你确定吗 因为这很重要 |
[16:33] | It will help us figure out where her trail went, | 有助于我们搞清楚她去了哪 |
[16:35] | who might have taken her. | 可能会被谁绑架了 |
[16:36] | When we would put the mints on the pillows, | 我们以前往枕头里放薄荷的时候 |
[16:38] | Preeda would never take one. | 普丽达都不肯偷吃 |
[16:39] | There is no way she would move here without papers. | 她绝不会没有证件就搬到这里的 |
[16:43] | Whoever took her, took her then. | 无论谁绑走了她 就是在那个时候 |
[16:45] | Five years ago, | 五年前 |
[16:46] | when she went sightseeing on her day off. | 在她休息那天去观光的时候 |
[16:49] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认得出这个人吗 |
[16:52] | No. I’ve never seen him. | 不认识 我没见过这人 |
[16:56] | He’s the one who has Preeda? | 是他绑走了普丽达吗 |
[16:57] | He’s a suspect, but we believe | 他是个嫌疑人 但我们相信 |
[16:59] | he’s working with an accomplice. | 他有一个同伙 |
[17:00] | Can you think of anyone else who might have been involved? | 你能想出任何可能的人吗 |
[17:02] | Darnell Langston. | 达内尔·兰斯顿 |
[17:03] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[17:04] | It’s not in the file? | 他不在档案里吗 |
[17:07] | I kept telling them. | 我一直在跟他们说 |
[17:09] | Darnell Langston worked for the cruise company. | 达内尔·兰斯顿为邮轮公司工作 |
[17:12] | He was a mechanic and he always lurked around the women. | 他是个机修工 总喜欢在女人周围转 |
[17:15] | He told me once, he could get me a job here in the States. | 他有次跟我说 能给我在国内安排工作 |
[17:18] | Where? | 在哪 |
[17:19] | A massage parlor. | 一个按摩会所 |
[17:21] | And you think he made Preeda the same offer? | 你认为他给普丽达提出了同样的邀请吗 |
[17:24] | I know he did. | 我知道他提了 |
[17:26] | Preeda was sweet. | 普丽达很可爱 |
[17:28] | A little naive. | 有些天真 |
[17:31] | I told her it sounded like it would really be prostitution. | 我告诉过她那活听起来就是卖淫 |
[17:34] | After she went missing, I thought | 在她失踪后 我以为 |
[17:37] | maybe she didn’t believe me. | 也许她不相信我 |
[17:39] | Maybe she went with him to learn more. | 也许她跟着他去长教训了 |
[17:47] | Ms. Vee’s instincts are looking pretty good to me. | 我觉得薇女士的直觉看起来挺准的 |
[17:49] | Darnell Langston’s got quite a sheet. | 达内尔·兰斯顿犯的事还挺多 |
[17:51] | Auburn Correctional, Great Meadow, Otisville– | 奥本监狱 大草甸监狱 奥蒂斯维尔… |
[17:53] | he’s a graduate of some of New York’s finest institutions. | 他在纽约很多最好的牢房里都待过啊 |
[17:56] | These are both for me, I didn’t sleep last night. | 这俩都是我的 我昨晚没睡好 |
[17:59] | Anyway, looks like Darnell was trained as a mechanic | 总之 看起来达内尔上次在监狱服刑时 |
[18:01] | during his last prison stint. | 接受过机修工训练 |
[18:03] | He got hired by a few cruise lines, never lasted long. | 他被几家邮轮公司雇佣过 都不长久 |
[18:06] | One fired him over lewd conduct. | 一家因为猥亵行为开除了他 |
[18:08] | Another dumped him after a female crew member said | 另一家开除他是因为一名女性雇员说 |
[18:10] | he solicited bribes and sexual favors | 他征求贿赂并提出用性爱 |
[18:12] | in exchange for fake immigration papers. | 来交换假的移民证明文件 |
[18:14] | So he was in the habit of exploiting immigrants. | 所以他有利用移民的爱好 |
[18:16] | Last year, it caught up to him. | 去年 他事发了 |
[18:18] | The D.A. charged him, but he skipped out on his bail. | 地检起诉了他 但他在保释期跑了 |
[18:21] | That makes him a fugitive. | 所以他成了逃犯 |
[18:22] | And a likely candidate to have entered | 并且也是最有可能 |
[18:23] | into an unholy alliance with Ryan Decker. | 和瑞安·戴克组成邪恶联盟的人 |
[18:26] | I think it’s time to | 我想是时候 |
[18:27] | help the State of New York find this guy. | 帮助纽约州政府找到这个人了 |
[18:29] | I’ll call Watson, she’ll want to join the hunt, | 我去通知华生 她会想加入猎捕的 |
[18:31] | as soon as she’s finished talking to the ICE agents | 她要先去和移民和海关执法局那个 |
[18:33] | who botched Ms. Boonark’s case. | 搞砸了布纳克女士案子的探员谈谈 |
[18:39] | Shinwell, if that’s you, | 辛维尔 如果是你的话 |
[18:40] | just pick the lock and let yourself in. | 就撬了锁自己进来吧 |
[18:43] | Come on, Doc. | 别这样 医生 |
[18:44] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不行的 |
[18:57] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:58] | Darnell Langston’s extended family in Jersey City. | 达内尔·兰斯顿在泽西市的大家族名单 |
[19:01] | One of them is almost definitely hiding him. | 他们其中一个绝对在窝藏他 |
[19:04] | I’m confused. Two hours ago, | 我不明白了 两小时前 |
[19:06] | I asked if you knew him at Great Meadow, | 我问你在大草甸监狱认不认识他 |
[19:07] | you said you never heard of him. | 你说你从没听说过他 |
[19:08] | What can I say? Great Meadow was a big prison, | 我能说什么 大草甸是个大监狱 |
[19:10] | New York’s a small town. | 纽约是座小城市 |
[19:12] | Uh, I got an ex-girlfriend who works for a bondsman. | 我有个前女友为一个保释担保人干活 |
[19:14] | She asked around, found out that | 她四处问了问 结果发现 |
[19:16] | the company that wrote bail for Langston | 那个保释了兰斯顿的公司 |
[19:18] | had a bounty on him. | 对他下了悬赏金 |
[19:20] | Now, they never pinned him down. | 他们一直没抓到他 |
[19:22] | Pretty sure he’s in Jersey with his cousins. | 我肯定他在泽西和表亲们在一起 |
[19:25] | That helps, right? | 这有帮助 对吧 |
[19:26] | Yeah, I’m gonna send this | 是的 我会把这个发给 |
[19:28] | to the people that I work with, they’ll jump on it right away. | 与我一起工作的人 他们会立刻调查的 |
[19:31] | It still doesn’t make up for the fact | 但依然不能弥补 |
[19:32] | that, uh, you can’t pick a lock. | 你撬不开锁的失误 |
[19:34] | I told you I’ve been busy. | 我跟你说了我很忙 |
[19:36] | You asked for our help. | 你找我们寻求帮助 |
[19:37] | We invested our time and energy teaching you. | 我们耗费时间精力教导你 |
[19:39] | We put in the effort; you haven’t. | 我们下了功夫 而你没有 |
[19:41] | I can see why you think that, but you’re wrong. | 我知道你为什么这么想 但你错了 |
[19:43] | I asked you for help taking down my old gang | 我求你们帮忙搞掉我的旧帮派 |
[19:46] | and everything I’ve been doing has been working toward that. | 而我一直在做的就是完成那个目标 |
[19:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:50] | Doesn’t matter what kind of | 不管你们在 |
[19:51] | confidential informant y’all train me to be if I don’t | 训练我成为哪样的秘密线人 如果我 |
[19:54] | get to inform on the right people. | 不给正确的人当线人就没意义 |
[19:56] | Now I’ve been working on this deal | 现在我在干的这个活 |
[19:59] | that’s gonna push me up the ladder. | 能让我向上发展 |
[20:02] | A drug deal. | 毒品交易 |
[20:03] | SBK don’t run a coffee shop. | SBK不是开咖啡店的 |
[20:05] | I reached out to an old prison buddy. | 我联络了一个以前的监狱兄弟 |
[20:07] | He got the hookup with coke and “X” from Montreal. | 他有从蒙特利尔搞到可卡因和X的路子 |
[20:11] | If I can get him to bring his price down, | 如果我能让他降低些价格 |
[20:13] | SBK’ll love this dude, | SBK会很喜欢这家伙的 |
[20:14] | and they’ll love me bringing him in. | 然后他们也会喜欢带他来的我 |
[20:16] | This is a terrible idea even if it works, | 就算成功了 这计划也太糟糕了 |
[20:18] | especially if it works. | 尤其是真能成功的话 |
[20:19] | You’re not ready for this. | 你还没准备好呢 |
[20:20] | It’s almost done. | 我快搞定了 |
[20:22] | I’m talking about the next step. | 我说的是下一步 |
[20:23] | I mean, these people that you’re going after, | 我是说 那些你的目标 |
[20:25] | the shot callers for SBK, they’re a lot sharper | SBK的首领们 他们可比你 |
[20:27] | than these lieutenants you’ve been dealing with. | 之前接触的手下们机灵多了 |
[20:29] | They’re smart and they’re paranoid. | 他们很聪明也很多疑 |
[20:32] | If I didn’t go away, I’d be one of these guys. | 如果我没离开 我已经是他们中的一个了 |
[20:34] | I grew up with them. | 我和他们一起长大的 |
[20:35] | I appreciate your help, Doc, | 感谢你的帮助 医生 |
[20:37] | but I got this. | 但这事我能搞定 |
[20:41] | This perp of yours… this his uncle’s place? | 你说的这个罪犯 这是他叔叔的家吗 |
[20:45] | Yeah, Lonny Tucker, | 是的 隆尼·塔克 |
[20:46] | 82, he’s a combat vet. | 82岁 是个老兵 |
[20:50] | Doesn’t sound like the kind of guy | 听起来不像是个 |
[20:51] | who’d harbor a fugitive. | 会窝藏逃犯的人 |
[20:53] | Seems Mr. Tucker’s physically disabled. | 好像塔克先生是个残疾人 |
[20:57] | Doesn’t sound like anybody’s home. | 看起来没人在家 |
[20:58] | Well, nobody else in Mr. Langston’s family | 兰斯顿先生家族里没其他人 |
[21:00] | likes talking to the cops. | 愿意跟警方谈话了 |
[21:01] | Maybe he’s just waiting to see if we’ll go away. | 或许他是在等着 看我们是否会离开 |
[21:03] | Well, his car’s here. Want to look out back? | 他的车在这里 要不去看看后面 |
[21:07] | Finally got a signal. I’m gonna call Watson. | 终于有信号了 我要给华生打电话 |
[21:09] | See if her and the captain have made any progress. | 看看她跟警监有什么进展 |
[21:12] | This is Joan. Leave a message. | 我是乔恩 请留言 |
[21:15] | Hello. Looks like we’re looking at, uh, as you would say, | 嗨 我们现在好像正看着你所谓的 |
[21:18] | strike number three. | 第三击 |
[21:20] | Mr. Langston. | 兰斯顿先生 |
[21:22] | Put the gun down. Put the gun down. The police are here. | 把枪放下 把枪放下 警察在这里 |
[21:23] | Get out of my way. | 滚开 |
[21:24] | I-I-I can’t do that. I-I-I can’t. | 我做不到 恕难从命 |
[21:26] | I’m not going back in. | 我不会再回监狱的 |
[21:28] | No, I-I’m not here about your old case. | 我不是为了你以前的案子来的 |
[21:29] | I just want to know where Preeda Boonark is. | 我只是想知道普丽达·布纳克在哪里 |
[21:32] | – What? – Where are you keeping her? | -什么 -你把她藏在哪里了 |
[21:33] | – Where is she? – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -她在哪 -我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:36] | – Get out my way! – Put it down! | -你别挡路 -把枪放下 |
[21:38] | Now! | 立刻 |
[21:42] | You heard me. | 你听到我说的了 |
[21:48] | Against the wall. | 面对墙站好 |
[21:49] | Against the wall. | 面对墙站好 |
[21:55] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[21:57] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:02] | He’s not Ryan Decker’s accomplice. | 他不是瑞安·戴克的同伙 |
[22:11] | And there we have it. 10:37 a.m. Yesterday morning. | 就是这里 昨天早上10:37 |
[22:14] | What are we looking at here? | 这是什么 |
[22:16] | It’s footage from the Lucky Alexa. | 幸运亚莉克莎号上的视频录像 |
[22:18] | Like many commercial fishing boats, | 正如大多数商业捕鱼船一样 |
[22:19] | it has cameras on board ’cause the owners often | 船上装了摄像头 因为船主不相信 |
[22:21] | don’t trust the crews to bring the entire catch back to shore. | 他的船员会将所有捕到的鱼拖回岸上 |
[22:25] | – That’s Darnell Langston? – Yup. | -那就是达内尔·兰斯顿吗 -对 |
[22:27] | He’s been employed off the books | 自从六月份以来 他就像这样 |
[22:28] | on boats like these since last June. | 辗转于各艘船之间 |
[22:30] | And this footage captures a fugitive | 这个视频拍摄到了一名逍遥法外的 |
[22:32] | from justice in the act of quietly doing his job. | 逃犯正在安静地工作 |
[22:35] | It also proves | 也证明了 |
[22:36] | that he is not on the phone at precisely the moment | 瑞安·戴克打给他同伙时 |
[22:39] | that Ryan Decker called his accomplice. | 他并不是接电话的人 |
[22:40] | How did you know to look for this? | 你怎么知道要查这个 |
[22:43] | Well, I-I thought it unlikely that the damp | 我觉得他门前的那双潮湿的 |
[22:44] | fishing waders by his front door belonged to his elderly uncle, | 捕鱼靴不是他舅舅的 |
[22:47] | and they seemed to be almost dry | 靴子被挂起来晾了一天 |
[22:48] | after a day on the hook, so… | 都快干了 所以… |
[22:51] | I thought he’d be on a boat yesterday. | 我想他昨天是在船上度过的 |
[22:52] | But they got cell phones on boats. | 但船上也有手机 |
[22:54] | Yeah, but he stank of black sea cod, | 是 但他全身散发着银鳕的臭味 |
[22:56] | and the fishing grounds for that species | 而这种鱼的捕鱼场 |
[22:58] | are miles offshore, so… | 离海岸有好几公里 所以… |
[22:59] | We wasted a day on the wrong accomplice. | 我们在错误的同伙上浪费了一天 |
[23:02] | No, it’s worse than that. | 不 比这更糟 |
[23:03] | You heard from the D.A. | 地检有消息了 |
[23:04] | Found a friendly judge | 有个好说话的法官 |
[23:05] | who will let us do electronic surveillance. | 让我们实行电子监控 |
[23:08] | We can put a tail on Decker, but we got to cut him loose. | 我们可以给戴克装追踪器 但我们得先放了他 |
[23:15] | Decker, get up. | 戴克 起来 |
[23:17] | You’re out of here. | 你可以走了 |
[23:27] | Not nice being imprisoned, is it? | 被关着不好受吧 |
[23:29] | I hope you had occasion to ponder your future | 希望你在牢里有花时间好好考虑 |
[23:31] | under lock and key, | 你的未来 |
[23:33] | living in fear of the next sexual assault. | 活在下次被指控性骚扰的恐惧中 |
[23:35] | Rarely is justice so fitting as it will be in your case. | 下次就不会这么轻易放过你了 |
[23:38] | Well, would it make you guys feel better | 如果我承认我做了什么 |
[23:40] | if I just admitted to what I did, huh? | 你们是不是会好受点 |
[23:43] | Maybe I’d feel better, too. | 或许我也会更好受 |
[23:44] | Right? ‘Cause the truth is, | 对吧 事实上 |
[23:45] | I-I’m ashamed of what I did, | 我对我的所作所为感到很羞愧 |
[23:48] | and I hope you believe me. | 希望你们能相信我 |
[23:49] | I… I didn’t even | 其实我也没有 |
[23:51] | like Mannequin that much. | 那么喜欢「人体模特」 |
[23:53] | Actually, this isn’t about your pirated movies. | 事实上 这跟你的盗版电影无关 |
[23:55] | We’re here to make a deal. | 我们是来跟你谈协议的 |
[23:57] | Oh, yeah? What-What are you selling? | 是吗 你有什么提议 |
[23:59] | You name your partner, | 你把你同伙的名字说出来 |
[24:00] | you tell us where Preeda Boonark is, | 告诉我们普丽达·布纳克在哪 |
[24:02] | and the D.A. can save the harshest treatment | 地检会把最严重的罪名 |
[24:04] | for your coconspirator. | 转到你同伙身上 |
[24:09] | Hey, you guys have a good night. | 那祝你们晚上愉快 |
[24:11] | I know I will. | 反正我会很愉快 |
[24:51] | What’s up, Diego? | 你好啊 迪亚哥 |
[24:53] | My son’s got a dentist appointment in the morning, | 我儿子明早预约了牙医 |
[24:55] | so let’s make this quick. | 我们速战速决吧 |
[24:57] | What you got to say? | 你要说什么 |
[24:58] | My people are interested. They know you got good product, | 我的人很感兴趣 他们知道你有好货 |
[25:01] | but they got their own hookup. | 但他们有自己的供应商 |
[25:02] | Now, as much as I want to make this happen, | 尽管我很想促成此事 |
[25:05] | I don’t think they’ll switch suppliers | 但他们应该不会为了每千克节省一千 |
[25:06] | to save just one grand a kilo. | 就换供应商 |
[25:10] | Look, man, it’s not good. It’s the best. | 老兄 不仅是好 是最好的 |
[25:14] | Take it to your people. Have them test it. | 带去给你的人尝尝 |
[25:16] | Don’t need to. | 没必要 |
[25:17] | – No? – You say it, I trust you, | -不用吗 -我相信你说的 |
[25:20] | and if it was garbage, our customers ain’t real choosy. | 就算是烂货 我们的客户也不太挑 |
[25:24] | No, this got to be about dollars and cents, feel me? | 重点是钱 明白我的意思吗 |
[25:29] | You’re getting ahead of yourself. | 你这可操之过急了 |
[25:31] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[25:31] | You didn’t have me come all the way down here | 你不会让我大老远跑来 |
[25:34] | to give me free samples, did you? | 就为给我免费样品 对吧 |
[25:37] | I came all the way down here because you said | 我大老远跑来是因为你说 |
[25:39] | that we could move things down the field. | 我们能把事情定下来 |
[25:44] | Now… are you gonna take a taste | 你到底要不要把样品 |
[25:47] | back to your people or not? | 带回去给你的人试试 |
[25:51] | Shinwell. | 辛维尔 |
[25:53] | Say something… or get the hell out of my car. | 说话 要么就从我车里滚出去 |
[26:03] | Is that peanut butter and jelly and smooth jazz? | 那是花生酱和果冻吗 还有平和的爵士乐 |
[26:07] | I thought you were down here | 我以为你在楼下 |
[26:08] | trying to find Decker’s accomplice. | 找戴克的同伙 |
[26:11] | I am. | 我在找 |
[26:12] | Well, then isn’t it time | 难道不应该 |
[26:13] | to turn up the thrash metal, | 放鞭挞金属音乐吗 |
[26:14] | dangle from gravity boots, | 或者倒吊着 |
[26:16] | or, I don’t know, maybe snack | 或者用世界上最臭的奶酪 |
[26:17] | on the world’s stinkiest cheese to shock the senses? | 来振奋精神 |
[26:22] | Trying something even more radical this evening: boredom. | 今晚我想试试更激烈的方法 无聊 |
[26:25] | Might be just the change of pace that’s required. | 也许是时候改变方法了 |
[26:27] | Never attempted that before: | 之前从来没试过 |
[26:28] | a breakthrough fueled by ennui and masochism. | 用无聊和自虐来寻找突破 |
[26:34] | You’re sulking. | 你在生闷气 |
[26:35] | Well, that seems like a justifiable response | 以我们目前调查的进度 |
[26:37] | to the state of our investigation. | 生气是正常的 |
[26:43] | You feel responsible for Preeda. | 你觉得你对普丽达有责任 |
[26:46] | I am responsible. | 我是有责任 |
[26:47] | You know, her situation wasn’t too great | 在你发现戴克前 |
[26:49] | before you ran into Decker. | 她的情况本来就不好 |
[26:52] | No, but I’ve likely accelerated her demise. | 对 但我可能加速了她的死亡 |
[26:55] | They now have an incentive to dispose of her, | 他们现在有解决她的动机了 |
[26:57] | and there’s no getting around that. | 那是不可避免的 |
[26:58] | And there’s no other potential suspects on this list? | 这些人里没有潜在嫌疑人吗 |
[27:01] | I vetted a dozen candidates: | 我查了很多人 |
[27:03] | Decker’s former colleagues, high school chums, | 戴克的前同事 高中同学 |
[27:06] | even some online associates. | 甚至网友 |
[27:07] | None of them seem remotely capable | 没有人能够 |
[27:09] | of keeping Preeda Boonark in human bondage. | 远程囚禁普丽达·布纳克 |
[27:12] | Well, they’re in here somewhere | 他们肯定在某个地方 |
[27:13] | and we are gonna find them. | 而我们一定会找到他们 |
[27:16] | I thought Shinwell was coming over for a lesson. | 我以为辛维尔要来上课 |
[27:19] | He was, but he’s been very busy lately. | 本来是 但他最近很忙 |
[27:21] | He’s working on a drug deal. | 他正忙着一桩毒品交易 |
[27:22] | It’s taking up all of his time. | 那占用了他全部时间 |
[27:24] | He’s eager to impress the, uh, heads of SBK, | 他很想讨好SBK的首脑 |
[27:27] | and that doesn’t concern you. | 你不担心吗 |
[27:29] | Of course it does. I told him it did… | 当然担心 我也告诉过他了 |
[27:31] | but if there’s one thing I learned as a sober companion, | 但是作为康戒陪护我学到了一件事 |
[27:34] | that good advice is just advice. | 好的建议也只是建议 |
[27:36] | He doesn’t want to listen, there’s nothing I can do. | 如果他不想听 那就没用 |
[27:41] | Captain, you have me and Watson. | 警监 我和华生都在 |
[27:42] | Good, you should both get down here. | 很好 你们俩最好来一趟 |
[27:44] | We lost Decker. | 我们跟丢了戴克 |
[27:48] | We had two plainclothesmen on Ryan Decker. | 我们派了两个便衣警察跟着瑞安·戴克 |
[27:52] | They called in about midnight | 午夜他们传来消息 |
[27:53] | to say that he was on the move leaving his house. | 说他正从家里出来 |
[27:56] | So, they followed him at a close distance, | 所以他们紧跟着他 |
[27:58] | but they didn’t stay close enough | 但显然跟得不够紧 |
[27:59] | because they lost him | 因为在他上了地铁A号线后 |
[28:01] | when he hopped on the A Train. | 他们就跟丢了 |
[28:02] | After that, all we had was the signal from his cell. | 之后 我们就只有他的手机信号了 |
[28:05] | He turned his phone back on. | 他把手机打开了 |
[28:06] | No, he got another one, but we were up on it. | 没有 他买了新的 但我们查到了 |
[28:08] | He must’ve been suspicious because his signal dropped out | 他肯定怀疑了 因为在地铁 |
[28:11] | right after his train departed beach 98th. | 离开98号海滩大道后 信号就消失了 |
[28:14] | He turned it off right here. | 他在这里关机了 |
[28:18] | looks like he was headed toward | 看起来他要坐到 |
[28:19] | the end of the IND Rockaway Line. | 洛克威线的终点 |
[28:21] | Yeah, that’s what it looked like, | 对 看起来是这样 |
[28:22] | but the transit cops out there say he wasn’t on the train | 但当地铁停在洛克威公园站时 |
[28:25] | when it pulled into the Rockaway Park Station. | 那边的交警说他不在地铁上 |
[28:27] | So, he got off at 105th Street. | 所以他从105大道离开了 |
[28:29] | Yeah. We’re pulling video to confirm, | 对 我们正在查监控确认 |
[28:30] | but that’s what we think. | 但我们是这么认为的 |
[28:31] | They put it over the air within 15 minutes, | 放出消息才十五分钟 |
[28:34] | but I got to say, I’m not optimistic. | 但我得说 我对此并不乐观 |
[28:36] | So, he could’ve covered two miles on foot | 在有人发现他之前 |
[28:39] | before anyone knew to look for him. | 他可能已经徒步走了两公里 |
[28:42] | There’s got to be 2,000 houses inside that radius. | 这个范围内肯定有两千多座房子 |
[28:44] | And even more places to stash a getaway vehicle, | 要藏一辆逃跑的车的地方更多 |
[28:48] | never mind a woman. | 更别说藏一个女人了 |
[28:49] | We should get out there and help them with the search. | 我们应该去帮他们搜查 |
[28:52] | Well, I’d be happy to, but it’d be less of a search | 我很乐意 但比起搜查 |
[28:54] | and more like aimless wandering. | 这更像是漫无目的的闲逛 |
[28:55] | We don’t have the first idea where to look. | 我们不知道去哪里找 |
[28:57] | Let’s start near the shore. | 从海岸边开始找 |
[28:58] | There were several beach-themed paintings | 在瑞安·戴克的家里 |
[29:01] | at Ryan Decker’s home. | 挂着好几幅海滩主题的画 |
[29:02] | They were stylistically bland, but, uh, | 虽然风格没什么特点 但是 |
[29:03] | I think they were created by the same hand. | 我觉得是同一个人画的 |
[29:06] | You think Decker painted them himself. | 你觉得是戴克自己画的 |
[29:08] | The paintings of the dunes, | 画里有沙滩 |
[29:09] | the sand color, sea grasses, | 沙子的颜色 海草 |
[29:11] | they were consistent with what you would find at Rockaway Beach. | 都可以在洛克威海滩找到 |
[29:13] | It’s a remote location. | 那是偏远地区 |
[29:15] | Somewhere he knows well, and it’s adjacent to a body of water | 是他了解的地方 如果他想抛尸 |
[29:17] | if he were inclined to dispose of a corpse. | 附近就是海洋 |
[29:20] | Hey, Scott. | 斯科特 |
[29:21] | I want you to pull some units off the street. | 我要你从街上调几个小队 |
[29:23] | Get some guys and a K-9 unit, | 找几个人以及一个警犬小队 |
[29:26] | and comb the dunes near Beach 105th, all right? | 搜查105海滩大道附近的沙滩 |
[29:31] | Captain Gregson. | 格雷森警监 |
[29:33] | – Right this way. – What do we got? | -这边 -找到了什么 |
[29:36] | Lot of blood. | 很多血迹 |
[29:38] | Dogs went nuts. | 警犬反应非常激烈 |
[29:39] | – No body? – No, sir. | -没有尸体 -没有 长官 |
[29:42] | But the K-9 unit found some tracks out onto the beach. | 但警犬小队在沙滩上发现了痕迹 |
[29:45] | Could be someone got carried out and sunk. | 可能有人被拖过去扔进了海里 |
[29:48] | Of course, there’s no way to know | 当然 目前还不知道 |
[29:49] | if this has anything to do with your case, | 这跟你的案子是不是有关 |
[29:51] | but maybe you’ll see something I didn’t. | 但也许你们能发现一些我没发现的点 |
[29:56] | If this is all from one person, | 如果这是一个人的血 |
[29:58] | there’s no way they could’ve survived | 在失掉这么多血后 |
[29:59] | after losing this much blood. | 那人不可能还活着 |
[30:01] | Any casings or slugs? | 有发现弹壳或子弹吗 |
[30:03] | Pattern’s too wide for a bullet wound. | 这摊血太多 不可能是枪伤所致 |
[30:06] | Absorbent material like sand would contain any seepage. | 沙粒这类吸水质会抑制渗透 |
[30:10] | If Decker and his accomplice did bring Preeda out here, | 如果戴克及其共犯真将普丽达带过来了 |
[30:12] | they did so to sever her carotid artery | 那就是为了切断她的颈动脉 |
[30:14] | and then dispose of the body. | 然后弃尸 |
[30:18] | Has a sample been sent off to the lab yet? | 样本送去实验室了吗 |
[30:21] | CSU says the sand will make things a little tricky. | 鉴证组说沙粒有一定干扰 |
[30:24] | It’s gonna take some time to process | 要花点时间处理 |
[30:25] | enough of the material to make an identification. | 才能得到足够材料来检验 |
[30:28] | Need a hand down here. | 谁过来搭把手 |
[30:30] | I don’t know if we’ll ever make an I.D. | 我说不准能否确定身份 |
[30:32] | Preeda Boonark’s DNA isn’t on file. | 资料里没有普丽达·布纳克的DNA |
[30:35] | You know, it’s possible that this isn’t Preeda’s blood. | 也可能不是普丽达的血 |
[30:40] | You think it could be the accomplice? | 你觉得是共犯的吗 |
[30:42] | Decker lured him out here and tied up a loose end? | 戴克把他骗过来以绝后患 |
[30:45] | Would be nice, wouldn’t it? | 那也不错 不是吗 |
[30:46] | He’s made his first mistake! | 他终于犯了个错误 |
[30:53] | What, they missed something? | 怎么 他们落了什么吗 |
[30:54] | A set of keys. | 一串钥匙 |
[30:55] | Decker must’ve lost them as he struggled to move the body. | 肯定是在戴克费力运尸时掉下来的 |
[30:58] | What makes you think they’re Decker’s? | 你怎么知道是戴克的 |
[31:00] | Let’s just say I’m familiar with the lock at his house | 我只能说自己很熟悉他房子的锁 |
[31:01] | and leave at that, shall we? | 其他就别问了 好吗 |
[31:03] | This one’s to a P.O. Box. | 这是邮箱钥匙 |
[31:04] | There’s a number etched into it. | 上面还刻了编号 |
[31:12] | 1913 Erwin Road is the little green house | 埃尔文路1913号 就是下个街区走到头 |
[31:14] | at the end of the next block. | 那间绿色的小房子 |
[31:16] | Employees at the mailbox store I.D.’d Ryan Decker | 邮箱店雇员认出瑞安·戴克 |
[31:18] | as the guy who parked the mail for this address. | 就是将邮箱装在这个地址的人 |
[31:21] | Preeda Boonark has been held in captivity for five years. | 普丽达·布纳克已被囚禁五年 |
[31:24] | Anybody behind that door who is not this woman | 如果开门的人不是她 |
[31:26] | almost definitely knew what was going on. | 也肯定清楚是怎么回事 |
[31:29] | They should be considered armed and dangerous. | 应该认为这个人持有枪械且十分危险 |
[31:31] | You got that? | 明白了吗 |
[31:33] | Actually, | 其实 |
[31:35] | you’re not gonna be needing that. | 你们不需要那个 |
[31:37] | We’re in. Entry’s clear. | 已进入 入口安全 |
[31:39] | You hear that? There’s something in here. | 听到了吗 里面有动静 |
[31:42] | – She’s in here. – What’d he say? | -她在里面 -他说什么 |
[31:45] | She’s alive. Where’s Team Leader? | 她还活着 行动队长在哪儿 |
[31:46] | I need the investigative unit up here right away. | 调查小组 马上过来 |
[31:53] | Sit tight. Right here. | 稍等 请止步 |
[31:55] | – The captain asked for us. – I’m gonna bring him to you. | -是警监叫的我们 -我这就让他过来 |
[31:57] | This location isn’t secure. | 这地方不安全 |
[32:00] | There’s no doorknob on the inside. | 内部没有门把手 |
[32:03] | She was locked up in there, captain, behind the door. | 她被锁在里面 警监 就在里面 |
[32:11] | That’s not Preeda Boonark. | 不是普丽达·布纳克 |
[32:16] | Here, you sit down. | 来 稍等 |
[32:25] | Do you know who she is? | 知道她是谁吗 |
[32:26] | She says her name is Benita Sakda. | 她说自己叫贝妮塔·萨克达 |
[32:28] | Decker’s had her here two months. | 被戴克关了两个月 |
[32:30] | She’s never seen an accomplice, | 从没见过什么共犯 |
[32:32] | and she’s never seen Preeda Boonark. | 也从没见过普丽达·布纳克 |
[32:34] | The video I saw was taken last Tuesday. | 我看到的那段视频是上周二拍的 |
[32:37] | He must’ve had Preeda someplace else. | 他肯定把普丽达关在别的地方 |
[32:39] | Before he took her to the beach and cut her throat. | 那是在被带去海滩割喉之前 |
[32:42] | That woman would never have walked out of here alive | 如果没有你发现戴克 |
[32:44] | if you hadn’t spotted Decker. | 那个女人不可能活着离开这儿 |
[32:45] | Take a minute and let that sink in. | 休息一下 牢记这点 |
[32:47] | Well, I’ll take a minute when we find the men responsible. | 等找到那些坏蛋我自然会休息 |
[32:58] | She gonna be okay? | 她会没事吧 |
[33:00] | Physically, yeah. | 身体上的创伤会痊愈 |
[33:01] | She’s still in shock. | 她还是很怕 |
[33:03] | She swears she never saw an accomplice, | 她发誓自己没有见到共犯 |
[33:04] | only ever saw Decker. | 只看到过戴克 |
[33:06] | How did he get her? | 他怎么下手的 |
[33:07] | She was at a bus stop, it was raining. | 那是一个雨天 她在公交车站 |
[33:09] | He offered her a ride. | 他主动提出载她一程 |
[33:13] | 贝尔警探 实验室确认海滩上发现的血液属于人类 普丽达在海外的亲属将会提供DNA样本进行检验 | |
[33:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:17] | Lab confirmed blood at beach was human. | 实验室确认海滩上发现的血液属于人类 |
[33:19] | Preeda Boonark’s family overseas | 普丽达·布纳克在海外的亲属 |
[33:20] | will get DNA sample to confirm. | 将会提供DNA样本进行检验 |
[33:23] | Oh, that’s what he meant. | 原来他是那个意思 |
[33:25] | Come take a look at the fridge. | 过来看冰箱 |
[33:30] | Looks pretty full. | 很满啊 |
[33:31] | And quite recently stocked, | 从豆奶上的保质日期来看 |
[33:33] | judging by the expiration date on the, uh, soy milk. | 很多都是新添置的 |
[33:36] | He told the guy to take care of her. | 他叫那个家伙照顾她 |
[33:39] | I assumed that that was instruction to kill Preeda, | 我以为他是下令除掉普丽达 |
[33:41] | but he was referring to his other captive. | 但其实指的是另一个囚奴 |
[33:43] | His accomplice must’ve run these supplies over. | 这些东西肯定是共犯买来的 |
[33:45] | He was taking care of her in the literal sense. | 他确实是在照顾她 |
[33:54] | Excuse me, guys. | 不好意思 各位 |
[33:56] | Could you just hold on a second? | 能麻烦稍等一下吗 |
[33:57] | Benita, are you lactose intolerant? | 贝妮塔 你有乳糖不耐症吗 |
[34:00] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[34:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[34:02] | Okay, the milk here, | 那好 那些奶 |
[34:03] | does Ryan always bring the same kind? | 瑞安总是带同一品种吗 |
[34:05] | Until a couple days ago, | 直到几天前 |
[34:07] | there’s a new kind in the fridge. | 冰箱里有了新品种 |
[34:09] | Okay, did you see who put it there? | 你看到放奶进冰箱的人了吗 |
[34:11] | It was there when I woke up yesterday. | 昨天我醒来的时候就在里面了 |
[34:13] | Ryan’s been saying he wanted me to lose weight, | 瑞安总是说想让我减肥 |
[34:16] | so I thought that’s… | 所以我以为是… |
[34:18] | Is something wrong with it? | 那个奶有什么问题吗 |
[34:19] | No, no, it’s fine. | 没有 奶没问题 |
[34:20] | You’re fine, you’re gonna be okay. | 你也没问题 你会好起来的 |
[34:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:24] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[34:25] | May I? | 不好意思 |
[34:27] | When people go to the grocery store, | 人们去杂货店时 |
[34:29] | they tend to buy their favorite brands, right? | 他们会倾向于购买自己喜欢的品牌 对吗 |
[34:31] | It doesn’t matter if they’re in their own neighborhood | 不管是在自己家附近 |
[34:33] | or if on the other side of the country. | 还是国家的另一边 |
[34:35] | People buy what they know. | 人们会买熟悉的商品 |
[34:36] | So you’re saying our accomplice likes soy milk? | 所以你是说我们这位共犯喜欢喝豆奶 |
[34:38] | Not just soy milk, | 不仅仅是豆奶 |
[34:39] | this brand of soy milk. I saw her use it. | 是这个牌子的豆奶 我看到她喝过 |
[34:41] | – Her? – Carrie Traub was drinking coffee | -她 -我去移民和海关执法局 |
[34:44] | when I went to see her at ICE. | 见凯丽·特劳伯的时候她正在喝咖啡 |
[34:45] | She had soy creamer at her desk. | 她桌上放着一罐奶精 |
[34:47] | The same brand as this one. | 和这个豆奶是一个牌子的 |
[34:48] | Well, if there’s prints on there, | 如果那上面有指纹的话 |
[34:49] | your theory’ll be easy enough to test. | 很容易就能证实你的这个推理 |
[34:51] | But his ex? I thought she hated Decker. | 可居然是他的前任 我还以为她恨死戴克了 |
[34:54] | I think she does, | 我觉得她确实恨他 |
[34:55] | but maybe because she knows him better than anyone else. | 但也许是因为她比任何人都了解他 |
[34:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[34:59] | Why would she help him with this? | 她为什么要在这种事上帮他 |
[35:01] | They’ve been divorced for six years. | 他们离婚六年了 |
[35:03] | Preeda’s only been missing for five. | 普丽达才失踪五年 |
[35:05] | We don’t know it’s the first woman he took. | 我们并不知道这是不是他监禁的第一位女性 |
[35:08] | You think they kept women together as a team? | 你觉得他们合伙监禁女性吗 |
[35:10] | Wouldn’t be the first couple to share moral deformities. | 他们并不是第一对有着同样扭曲道德观的夫妇 |
[35:14] | Maybe now Carrie has to keep Ryan’s secret so he’ll keep hers. | 也许凯丽不得不帮瑞安保守秘密以换取他的缄默 |
[35:31] | Police! Show me your hands! | 警察 举起双手 |
[35:33] | Drop it! | 放下手中的物品 |
[35:45] | The deed to the house is still in my name, isn’t it? | 房契还在我名下 是吗 |
[35:48] | Decker get it in the divorce? | 戴克离婚时得到了这栋房子吗 |
[35:52] | Can’t imagine why he didn’t file the paperwork | 无法想象他为什么不发起申请 |
[35:54] | to get his name on it. | 把他的名字加上去 |
[35:56] | Shut the door, please. | 请把门关上 |
[35:57] | I don’t know why you’re still carrying his water, | 我不知道你为什么还要护着他 |
[35:59] | but it’s over now. | 但现在都结束了 |
[36:00] | Tell us where he is. | 告诉我们他在哪 |
[36:01] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[36:03] | Someone’s in the trunk here! | 后备箱里有人 |
[36:07] | Is it Ryan? | 是瑞安吗 |
[36:09] | Does he have a weapon? | 他身上有武器吗 |
[36:11] | Stay with her. | 留下来看着她 |
[36:13] | You got car keys there? | 你那有车钥匙吗 |
[36:14] | Yes, sir. | 有 长官 |
[36:21] | On three. | 我数到三 |
[36:28] | Get EMT down here! | 叫救护人员过来 |
[36:37] | Come here, come here. | 过来 来 |
[36:41] | There, you all right? | 没事了 你还好吗 |
[36:56] | You admiring yourself, Ms. Traub? | 你在自我欣赏吗 特劳伯女士 |
[36:58] | Or are you checking for blood spatter | 还是说你在检查 |
[37:00] | from when you murdered your ex-husband? | 你谋杀前夫时身上溅上的血迹 |
[37:03] | When we found all that blood at Rockaway Beach, | 我们找到洛克威海滩上那一大滩血迹时 |
[37:06] | we thought it belonged to Preeda Boonark | 还以为那属于普丽达·布纳克 |
[37:07] | or Ryan’s accomplice. | 或是瑞安的同伙 |
[37:10] | We were wrong. It was Ryan’s. | 我们错了 那是瑞安的血迹 |
[37:13] | He wasn’t the one tying up loose ends, you were. | 他并不是那个杀同伙灭口的人 你才是 |
[37:17] | Killing him may have been a public service, | 杀了他可能确实是为民除害 |
[37:18] | but it’s also a fairly serious crime. | 但同时也是相当严重的罪行 |
[37:21] | It’s not your only one, either. | 而且他不是死在你手里的唯一受害者 |
[37:22] | We’ve been double-checking the investigations | 我们重新核查了你在移民和海关执法局 |
[37:24] | you’ve overseen at ICE. | 监督的调查案件 |
[37:25] | Taking a closer look at any missing women | 仔细查看了是否有被你判定为 |
[37:27] | you’ve declared illegal immigrants. | 非法移民的失踪女性 |
[37:29] | A couple of them back when you were married to Ryan. | 发现在你和瑞安结婚期间还有好几位 |
[37:32] | I can’t say I agree with your conclusions. | 我不能说我同意你的结论 |
[37:36] | I’m not saying anything here. | 我什么也不会说的 |
[37:38] | I think you should. | 我觉得你应该交代 |
[37:39] | You can start with how you killed your ex in the dunes. | 可以从你如何在沙滩上杀了你前夫开始 |
[37:42] | It’ll mean more to the D.A. | 对于地检官来说你现在交代 |
[37:44] | if you cop to it now before the blood evidence confirms it. | 比血液证据证实你的罪行更能表明认罪态度 |
[37:47] | I’m not discussing anything until I see my attorney. | 我见到律师前什么都不会说的 |
[37:58] | Maybe somebody did dump Ryan in the ocean. | 也许有人确实把瑞安抛尸大海了 |
[38:01] | Or maybe they took him someplace else. | 也可能他们把他扔在了别的地方 |
[38:04] | Either way, you’re gonna be | 不管怎样 你们都将花上 |
[38:06] | looking for his body for a long time. | 很长一段时间来找他的尸体了 |
[38:08] | No, Ms. Traub, | 不 特劳伯女士 |
[38:09] | Ryan Decker’s miserable life is over. | 瑞安·戴克悲惨的一生已经结束 |
[38:11] | He can rot where he is. | 他烂在哪都行 |
[38:13] | And the same goes for you. | 你也一样 |
[38:25] | This antique straight shackle’s killing me, Doc. | 这把古董直型栓锁真是折磨死我了 医生 |
[38:28] | I wanted to get them all done before you got back. | 我本想在你回来前全撬开的 |
[38:31] | That one is rusted shut. | 那把锁锈住了 |
[38:33] | This is incredible. You’ve picked, what, 20 locks? | 这太惊人了 你开了20把锁吗 |
[38:36] | 23, counting breaking in here. | 23把 算上我进来撬的那把 |
[38:39] | When did you find the time to practice? | 你从哪挤出时间练习的 |
[38:43] | My deal fell through. | 我那笔交易黄了 |
[38:44] | Actually, I called it off. | 实际上 是我放弃的 |
[38:46] | Guy I was buying from got squirrelly, | 我买货的那个家伙变得很奇怪 |
[38:48] | kept touching his face. | 一直不停摸脸 |
[38:50] | Then I remembered something you told me last week about, | 然后我就想起你上周告诉我的那个 |
[38:52] | – Haptics. – Right. | -触觉行为 -对 |
[38:54] | I knew he was lying about something, I could tell. | 我知道他在某些事情上撒谎了 我看得出来 |
[38:56] | So I did some checking. His connections are dry. | 于是我做了点调查 他的人脉都没了 |
[38:59] | He was gonna ask me for half the money up front and bounce. | 他当时准备叫我先预付一半的钱并不得退款 |
[39:02] | Can’t imagine your bosses would be too happy to hear that. | 无法想象你的老板们听到这些会有好脸色 |
[39:04] | They would’ve lit me up. | 他们会把我烧了的 |
[39:07] | I know you think I don’t pay attention to you, | 我知道你觉得我不在乎你 |
[39:09] | but… | 但是 |
[39:10] | well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:13] | Have you eaten yet? | 你吃过了吗 |
[39:15] | I was gonna grab something on my way home. | 我准备回家路上弄点吃的 |
[39:18] | Quieres compartir mi gnocchi? | 要分享我的团子吗 |
[39:23] | Why don’t you make yourself a plate. | 不如你自己拿个盘子盛一点 |
[39:26] | It’s good that you can pick locks now, | 你现在能开锁了 这很不错 |
[39:27] | but we have to work on your Spanish. | 但我们得好好补补你的西班牙语 |