时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Bang. | 砰 |
[00:05] | You couldn’t find a better hiding place for this thing? | 你就不能找个好点的地方藏这玩意儿吗 |
[00:07] | I want to talk to you about Shinwell. | 我想跟你谈谈辛维尔 |
[00:08] | And why you approached him at his apartment the other day. | 以及那天你为什么要去他家找他 |
[00:11] | You got it all backwards. | 你搞反了 |
[00:12] | It wasn’t my idea to meet. It was his. | 不是我想见面 是他想 |
[00:14] | Do you know what would happen if a parole officer knew | 你知道如果你的假释官知道 |
[00:16] | that you were hanging out with Tall Boy? | 你在跟高个男孩混 会有什么后果吗 |
[00:18] | Tall Boy is not your problem. | 他不用你操心 |
[00:20] | This world is not safe. | 这并不是个安全的世界 |
[00:21] | Not for me, and especially not for you. | 对我如此 对你更是如此 |
[00:22] | So get out. While you still can. | 赶紧走吧 趁还来得及 |
[00:29] | It’s now or never, Doc. | 现在不走就没机会了 医生 |
[01:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:19] | You turned your phone off, Watson. | 你把手机关机了 华生 |
[01:20] | Or the battery died. | 或者是没电了 |
[01:21] | In either case, shame on you. | 不管怎样 真不靠谱 |
[01:24] | Actually, I put it on silent. | 实际上 我只是调了静音 |
[01:26] | I was trying to sleep in. | 我想睡个懒觉 |
[01:28] | – Double shame. – You know, I… | -加倍不靠谱 -你知道 我… |
[01:29] | You’re needed at the scene of a murder. | 有一起命案的现场需要你 |
[01:31] | I’m afraid it’s quite urgent. | 恐怕非常紧急 |
[01:47] | Where’s Marcus? | 马库斯呢 |
[01:48] | – It’s not his case. – The Captain? | -这不是他的案子 -警监呢 |
[01:51] | I wasn’t beckoned here, I heard about it on one of my scanners. | 我不是被叫来的 我在警方广播里听到的 |
[01:54] | So, shortly after midnight, someone called 911 | 刚过午夜 有人报警 |
[01:56] | to report the sound of gunfire in this area. | 说在这片区域听到了枪声 |
[01:58] | Police took over an hour to respond. | 警方在一个小时后才有所反应 |
[02:01] | When they did, they saw that body. | 他们来时 发现了那具尸体 |
[02:03] | They also saw two men, who fled. | 他们还看到了两名男子潜逃 |
[02:06] | One of them tossed a gun as he ran. A .38. | 其中一人逃跑时扔掉了枪 .38口径的 |
[02:08] | Neither of them was apprehended. | 他们俩都没被逮到 |
[02:10] | And, uh, based on what I’ve been able to overhear, | 从我偷听到的内容来看 |
[02:12] | the police think it’s gang-related. | 警方认为这起案件和黑帮有关 |
[02:14] | Someone died, and that’s terrible, | 有人死了 这很糟 |
[02:15] | but I don’t understand what we’re doing here. | 但我不懂为什么我们在这里 |
[02:17] | We don’t usually work this kind of case. | 咱们一般不管这类案件 |
[02:19] | Especially when we’re not invited. | 特别是在没被邀请的情况下 |
[02:20] | There’s a personal angle. | 是有个人原因 |
[02:22] | You knew the victim? | 你认识被害者 |
[02:24] | It was the description of one of the men that ran | 吸引我注意的是他们对 |
[02:26] | that caught my attention. | 其中一位潜逃男子的描述 |
[02:28] | African-American, approximately six foot tall, | 非裔美国人 身高约有一米八 |
[02:30] | shaved head, beard, | 光头 留须 |
[02:31] | last seen wearing a green army jacket. | 最后一次出现时身穿绿色军夹克 |
[02:33] | When I got here, C.S.U. were photographing a necklace | 我来时 鉴证科在拍一个项链 |
[02:36] | that caught on that fence as he climbed over it. | 是他翻围栏时落下的 |
[02:43] | I think that one of the men the police is looking for | 我认为警方在找的这两人中 |
[02:46] | is Shinwell Johnson. | 其中一个是辛维尔·约翰逊 |
[03:25] | Ricky Morales. Shot twice. | 里奇·莫拉莱斯 身中两枪 |
[03:27] | First one is to the back of the head. Close range. | 第一枪击中脑后 近距离开枪 |
[03:30] | Second one for good measure. | 第二枪是以防万一 |
[03:32] | You think this was an execution? | 你觉得这是一场处决 |
[03:33] | Ricky here is a known member of Los Espectros. You familiar? | 里奇是鬼魂帮的知名成员 知道他们吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah. A Salvadoran street gang out of Queens. | 知道 皇后区出来的萨尔瓦多街头帮派 |
[03:39] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[03:40] | And this is the Bronx. SBK territory. | 这里是布朗克斯区 SBK的地盘 |
[03:45] | South Bronx Killas. | 南布朗克斯恶徒帮 |
[03:46] | I find it hard to believe that Ricky came here alone | 我很难相信里奇会独自来这里 |
[03:49] | or of his own free will. | 也不信他会自愿过来 |
[03:50] | If I had to guess, | 让我猜的话 |
[03:51] | I’d say that he was scooped up somewhere and brought here. | 他是被人从别的地方开车带过来的 |
[03:54] | See, I… I couldn’t help but notice | 看 我注意到 |
[03:56] | that the, uh… Bullets used are 8mm, | 这些子弹是八毫米的 |
[03:58] | as opposed to, uh, | 跟那把 |
[03:59] | .38, which was the weapon discarded. | 被丢弃的.38口径不一致 |
[04:02] | Yeah, well, the guy who didn’t toss his gun | 是 没有扔枪的那个人 |
[04:04] | probably had the 8mm. | 拿的可能是八毫米的 |
[04:05] | Well, perhaps. What do you think the chances are | 是可能 你觉得他们用 |
[04:07] | that they used an antique to kill him? | 古董杀人的可能性有多大 |
[04:11] | These are Nambu shells. | 这些是南部的弹壳 |
[04:12] | They’re rimless, bottleneck cartridges. | 它们没边 瓶颈状 |
[04:14] | They were introduced in Japan in 1904, and they were discontinued | 它们于1904年被引进日本 在二战后没多久 |
[04:17] | shortly after the second world war, | 就停止使用了 |
[04:19] | as were, uh, the weapons used to fire them. | 配套的枪支也是如此 |
[04:23] | Not exactly gang hardware, is it? | 不能算黑帮标配吧 |
[04:25] | Respectfully, I can’t take your word | 无意冒犯 我不能因为你的话 |
[04:27] | that the murder weapon’s over a hundred years old. | 就认同凶器已有一百年历史 |
[04:29] | I mean, let’s let ballistics do their job, okay? | 交给弹道检查的人吧 好吗 |
[04:32] | So, the two men who ran off, | 那么 逃跑的这两人 |
[04:34] | they were here almost an hour after the shots were reported. | 在有人上报有枪声的一个小时后还在这里 |
[04:36] | Don’t you think that’s odd? | 你不觉得这很奇怪吗 |
[04:38] | They were probably waiting for a car to show | 他们可能在等车 |
[04:39] | so they could disappear the body. | 以便抛尸 |
[04:41] | So, two members of SBK, | 所以恶徒帮的两个成员 |
[04:43] | they abduct a rival, and they intend to kill him. | 他们劫持了敌对帮派的人 打算杀了他 |
[04:45] | Instead of doing it in an environment they can control, | 他们没在自己掌权的地方动手 |
[04:48] | they do it here, where the shots can be heard by witnesses. | 而选择了这里 一个能被人听见枪声的地方 |
[04:51] | They use an antique weapon. | 他们用了一把古董手枪 |
[04:53] | They then linger for almost an hour, | 然后他们在此逗留了差不多一小时 |
[04:55] | while they wait for a car. | 为了等一辆车 |
[04:57] | Then why wouldn’t they use the car that they came in? | 那他们为什么不用来时的那辆车 |
[05:00] | Or do you think they transported their victim on the subway? | 还是你觉得他们是用地铁运送的受害者 |
[05:02] | The good news is, we think there’s prints on the .38. | 好消息是我们认为.38上有指纹 |
[05:05] | If the guy that tossed it is in the system, | 如果系统里有弃枪这人的信息 |
[05:07] | we’ll have his name in three days. | 三天内我们就能查到他的名字 |
[05:09] | Well, if his prints are with AFIS, | 如果他的指纹在自动指纹识别系统中 |
[05:11] | then it would be sooner than that, right? | 应该会更快吧 |
[05:12] | Like, tomorrow morning. | 比如 明早 |
[05:14] | You didn’t hear about the asbestos. | 你们不知道石棉的事吗 |
[05:17] | Lab’s getting a face-lift. | 实验室在装修 |
[05:19] | They found asbestos in the ceiling. | 他们在天花板里发现了石棉 |
[05:21] | So, they sent everybody home for a couple of days. | 所以他们让大家都回家待几天 |
[05:23] | They’re back in now, but there’s a backlog, | 他们现在回来了 但还有积案要处理 |
[05:24] | so our .38’s gonna have to wait in line. | 所以我们的.38得排队了 |
[05:27] | I mean, like… what exactly is Major Cases’ interest here? | 我不懂 为什么重案组对这案子有兴趣 |
[05:31] | Isn’t, like, a dead gangbanger a little, like, | 一个死掉的帮派成员 |
[05:33] | straightforward for you guys? | 对你们来说不会太简单了吗 |
[05:36] | Slow week. | 这周很闲 |
[05:39] | If there’s anything we can do to be of assistance, | 如果有什么我们能帮上忙的 |
[05:41] | please don’t hesitate to contact us at the 11th. | 请尽管到11分局联系我们 |
[05:53] | – Thoughts? – You first. | -有想法吗 -你先说 |
[05:56] | Shinwell is on parole. Detective Cosa does not impress. | 辛维尔在假释中 寇莎警探没注意到 |
[05:59] | – Think he’s responsible? – I don’t know. | -你觉得跟他有关吗 -我不知道 |
[06:00] | I mean, SBK was his old gang. | SBK是他以前的帮派 |
[06:04] | And the last time I saw him, it… | 而我上次见到他的时候 |
[06:06] | it went poorly. | 情况不是很好 |
[06:07] | How? | 怎么说 |
[06:09] | He threatened me. | 他威胁了我 |
[06:12] | Perhaps I will have a conversation with Detective Cosa after all. | 也许我该跟寇莎警探谈谈 |
[06:14] | No, I wasn’t in any danger. | 不 我当时并没有危险 |
[06:15] | He’s 170 pounds. He’s six foot. | 他体重77公斤 身高183 |
[06:18] | It wasn’t real. | 当时的情况不太对 |
[06:19] | I mean, the things he said to me, just… | 他跟我说的那些事 只是… |
[06:20] | he just wanted to get me out of the way. I could tell. | 他只想让我别插手 我能看出来 |
[06:22] | Perhaps he wanted you out of the way so he could take out a rival. | 也许他是想让你别插手 好让他干掉一个对手 |
[06:25] | No. | 不 |
[06:28] | No. He didn’t do this. | 不 这不是他干的 |
[06:29] | But how do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:30] | I just… I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[06:35] | So, perhaps the description I overheard was of another person? | 那也许我听到的描述说的是另一个人 |
[06:37] | The cross pendant hanging on the fence? | 那篱笆上挂的十字架吊坠呢 |
[06:39] | It’s a little harder to dismiss. | 这可有点难忽略 |
[06:41] | Has he responded to your text? | 他回你的短信了吗 |
[06:42] | I told him I wanted to talk. I haven’t heard back. | 我跟他说我想谈谈 还没有回信 |
[06:44] | Just as well. | 那也好 |
[06:45] | ‘Cause the conversation we’re gonna have is better had in person. | 因为这场对话最好是面对面谈 |
[06:53] | Shinwell, it’s Joan. | 辛维尔 我是乔恩 |
[06:57] | So, you don’t think he killed Ricky Morales. | 所以你觉得他没杀里奇·莫拉莱斯 |
[07:01] | I also assume you don’t think he’s on the other side of that door, | 我还假设你觉得他没有在门后 |
[07:03] | pointing a Nambu pistol at us? | 用南部手枪指着我们 |
[07:08] | I mean, I can’t guarantee it. | 我没法保证 |
[07:37] | Wherever he is, he’s left his phone. | 不管他去哪了 他都没带手机 |
[07:39] | Perhaps he’s worried the police might use it to locate him. | 也许他担心警察会用手机找到他 |
[07:43] | Or he forgot it. | 或者是他忘了 |
[07:45] | He also forgot to close those drawers, | 他还忘了关那些抽屉 |
[07:47] | as one might do from when they’re packing in a hurry. | 当一个人匆忙逃走的时候就可能会这样 |
[07:54] | His toolbox is gone. I gave it to him as a housewarming gift. | 他的工具箱不见了 那是我送他的乔迁礼物 |
[07:58] | The sort of thing someone might sell if they were going on the lam. | 一个人逃亡的时候可能会把那种东西卖掉 |
[08:01] | On a scale from one to ten, | 从一到十 |
[08:02] | how confident are you of his innocence now? | 你现在对他的无辜有多少信心 |
[08:05] | I just don’t see him killing someone in cold blood. | 我只是觉得他不会冷血地杀人 |
[08:07] | I’m gonna call that a four. Humor me. | 我就当是四了 帮我个忙 |
[08:09] | Pay a visit to the local pawn shops, see if he’s been around. | 去本地的当铺看看他有没有去过 |
[08:11] | I’m humor you. | 我也帮你个忙 |
[08:13] | I’m gonna talk to his old friends in SBK. | 我去跟他在SBK的老朋友谈谈 |
[08:15] | See if they can shed some light on what happened last night. | 看看他们对昨晚的事有没有了解 |
[08:17] | SBK is a street gang. Why would they tell you about a shooting | SBK是街头帮派 他们为什么会跟你说 |
[08:20] | they may have been involved in? | 可能跟他们有关的枪击案 |
[08:22] | The trick, Watson, | 华生 秘诀就是 |
[08:23] | is to not ask about the shooting. | 不要问枪击案的事 |
[08:27] | Wait, now. This dude, who got held up around the way last night… | 等等 这家伙 昨晚被抢的那个人 |
[08:31] | – he was a birthday clown? – That’s right. | -他是个生日宴会小丑 -没错 |
[08:34] | What the hell was a clown doing out at midnight in this neighborhood? | 一个小丑半夜在这里干什么 |
[08:37] | As I said, according to witnesses, he was getting mugged | 正如我说的 据目击者称 抢劫他的人 |
[08:40] | by someone who happens to fit your description. | 刚好跟你长得一样 |
[08:42] | He was relieved of $153 | 他被抢了153美元 |
[08:44] | and a bag of balloons. | 和一包气球 |
[08:46] | The NYPD would like to know if there’s anyone | 纽约警局想知道有没有人 |
[08:48] | who can account for your whereabouts. | 能证明你当时在哪 |
[08:50] | I was with my boys. Will and Ray. | 我跟我的伙计们在一起 威尔和雷 |
[08:52] | We watched the Knicks at a bar over on Dixon. | 我们在迪克逊的一家酒吧看尼克斯队比赛 |
[08:54] | Went double O.T. | 打了两个加时 |
[08:56] | Lots of people to tell you. | 很多人都能告诉你 |
[08:58] | Will Moultrie, Ray Franks? | 威尔·莫尔特里 雷·弗兰克斯 |
[09:00] | Yeah. How do you know that? | 对 你怎么知道的 |
[09:02] | Yo. What’s he grilling you on, D? | 他问你什么了 D |
[09:04] | Big Mike had to answer for a cigarette truck went missing. | 大迈被问了失踪的香烟车 |
[09:07] | Terry got accused of | 泰瑞被指控 |
[09:09] | busting a vending machine | 破坏自动售货机 |
[09:11] | and jacking some off-brand Cheese Puffs. | 和抢劫杂牌奶酪泡芙 |
[09:13] | Apparently, there was a real crime wave last night. | 显然 昨晚发生了真正的罪案 |
[09:16] | Laquan Eversley. “Tall Boy.” You’re an SBK lieutenant. | 兰奎·埃弗斯利 高个男孩 你是SBK的副手 |
[09:19] | What the hell is a “Lef-tennant”? | 扶手是什么东西 |
[09:21] | Oh, it’s like a lieutenant. | 是副手 |
[09:22] | And you work for the police, right? | 而你为警察工作 对吧 |
[09:24] | – Yes. – So, what is this? | -对 -所以有什么事 |
[09:26] | Why are you trying to trip us up on dirt that never happened? | 你为什么要给我们安莫须有的罪名 |
[09:28] | My intention is not to implicate anyone | 我的目的不是用假想的犯罪 |
[09:30] | in any fictitious crimes, I assure you. | 指控任何人 我向你们保证 |
[09:32] | You might also hear talk of a mime who got savagely beaten. | 你们可能还听说一个哑剧演员被打了 |
[09:35] | But, uh, pay that no heed. | 但不用理会 |
[09:36] | I’m-a pay it all kinds of heed | 如果你不解释清楚 |
[09:38] | until you explain why you’ve been telling stories. | 我就要好好理会一下了 |
[09:40] | Because there’s no need to lie when the truth will do. | 因为如果有真相就没必要说谎 |
[09:43] | Everyone I’ve spoken to has been only too happy | 我问过的所有人都很乐意 |
[09:45] | to provide a web of overlapping alibis | 提供一个重叠的经得起检验的 |
[09:48] | which can be cross-checked. | 不在场证明网 |
[09:50] | It’s given me a snapshot of where your group’s leadership was | 这让我清楚地了解到昨晚 |
[09:52] | at the precise moment | 鬼混帮的成员被杀时 |
[09:53] | a member of Los Espectros was gunned down last night. | 你们团伙的领导人在哪 |
[09:56] | And the good news is, I’m starting starting to think | 而好消息是 我开始认为 |
[09:57] | that none of you pulled the trigger. | 不是你们开的枪 |
[09:58] | I could’ve told you that. | 你早说我就早告诉你了 |
[10:00] | Now my cards are on the table, I’ll be more direct. | 现在我的牌都摊开了 我就直说了 |
[10:02] | Do any of you know anyone who owns a pistol like this? | 你们有人知道谁有这样的手枪吗 |
[10:06] | You’re done asking questions here. | 你问得已经够多了 |
[10:08] | – It would be very helpful. – You’re done. | -会非常有帮助的 -你问完了 |
[10:11] | Or my next “alib”” | 不然我下次需要证明不在场 |
[10:12] | is gonna be for when the British dude | 就会是因为一个英国哥们 |
[10:13] | got curb stomped in front of Bennie’s. | 在本尼面前被打了个狗吃屎 |
[10:16] | Thank you for your time, gentlemen. | 感谢你们的时间 先生们 |
[10:24] | Hey. It’s me. | 是我 |
[10:26] | Shinwell did sell his toolbox and a few other items | 辛维尔确实在他房子附近卖了 |
[10:29] | at a pawnshop near his building. | 他的工具箱和一些其他东西 |
[10:31] | So, you were right. He’s on the run. | 所以你说对了 他是要逃跑 |
[10:33] | Call me when you can. | 抽空给我回个电话 |
[10:40] | I need your help, Doc. | 我需要你的帮助 医生 |
[10:41] | Something happened last night. | 昨晚发生了一些事 |
[10:42] | A member of a rival gang was shot and killed in SBK territory– | 一个敌对帮派的人在SBK地盘被枪杀了 |
[10:45] | you were there, weren’t you? | 你在现场 对不对 |
[10:46] | I have nothin’ to do with what happened to that man. | 我和那男人身上发生的事一点关系都没有 |
[10:49] | Next you’re gonna tell me that you’re not back with SBK. | 接下来你会告诉我你没有回SBK |
[10:51] | – It’s not what you think. – Then what is it? | -不是你想的那样 -那是什么 |
[10:55] | You want my help, right? | 你想要我的帮助 对吗 |
[10:57] | Here’s your phone. | 这是你的手机 |
[10:57] | I got it from your apartment. | 我从你公寓拿到的 |
[10:59] | Call the police. Tell them where you are. | 打电话给警方 告诉他们你在哪 |
[11:01] | Tell them you want to talk about what happened last night. | 告诉他们你想说说昨晚的事 |
[11:06] | Call them, or I will. | 打给他们 不然我就打了 |
[11:14] | Let me tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事 |
[11:16] | If you don’t believe it, just press “send.” | 如果你不相信 就点「呼叫」 |
[11:24] | And I’ll do anything you say. | 然后我一切都听你的 |
[11:31] | Got your message. | 收到了你的消息 |
[11:33] | Our conversations with SBK were enlightening, | 我们与SBK的交谈颇有启发性 |
[11:36] | but I’ve got no insights as to Shinwell’s current… | 但我完全没有打探到辛维尔目前 |
[11:40] | whereabouts. | 在哪里 |
[11:41] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[11:42] | That’s apparent. | 很显然 |
[11:44] | He was at the scene of Ricky Morales’ murder last night. | 他昨晚的确在里奇·莫拉莱斯的谋杀现场 |
[11:46] | Only I didn’t kill him. | 只是我没杀他 |
[11:48] | I think it’s likely that you didn’t. | 我也觉得你很可能没有 |
[11:50] | And yet, you, crime scene, police pursuit, | 但是 你 犯罪现场 警察追捕 |
[11:53] | – discarded handgun… – I can explain that. | -丢弃的手枪 -我可以解释 |
[11:55] | I can explain, too. You’re back in SBK. | 我也能解释 你回归了SBK |
[11:57] | – More than enough reason to wash our hands of him, no? – No. | -足够让我们放弃他了 不是吗 -不 |
[12:01] | I’m not back in SBK ’cause I want to be. | 我回到SBK不是自愿的 |
[12:04] | I’m back in because I was asked to be. | 我回去是因为有人让我那么做 |
[12:06] | I’m an informant for the FBI. | 我是联调局的线人 |
[12:11] | I’d only been out of prison a few days. | 我才出狱几天 |
[12:13] | No job yet, just a room in a halfway house. | 还没找到工作 只在中途之家有个房间 |
[12:16] | I was walking back from the store one night, | 一天晚上我正从商店回去 |
[12:19] | and this dude rolled up on me in a car. | 这哥们坐着车就冲我就来了 |
[12:22] | He showed me his badge. | 他给我看了他的警徽 |
[12:23] | You said his name was Whitlock. | 你说他的名字是维特洛克 |
[12:25] | Agent Whitlock. | 维特洛克特工 |
[12:27] | He said he was keeping an eye on me when I was in Great Meadow. | 他说我在大草甸的时候他就在关注我了 |
[12:29] | He said he knew that I was distancing myself | 他说他知道我在疏远 |
[12:32] | from the dudes I used to roll with. | 那些我曾经混在一起的人 |
[12:34] | Said he knew I got out on good behavior. | 说他知道我是因为表现好才出来的 |
[12:36] | And he said, “Imagine how much good you can do | 然后他说「想想你要是能帮忙 |
[12:39] | if you help bring down SBK from the inside.” | 从内部端了SBK 那该是多好的事」 |
[12:44] | And this is around the time that, uh, I came to see you. | 这就是在我来见你 |
[12:47] | To ask you how can I change. | 问你我怎么才能改变那段时间 |
[12:49] | Well, I told Whitlock I was in. | 我告诉维特洛克我加入 |
[12:51] | I reached out to old friends, | 我联络了老朋友 |
[12:52] | told them I can’t make ends meet, that I was unhappy. | 告诉他们我收支不平衡 我过得不好 |
[12:55] | So they threw work my way. | 所以他们给了我工作 |
[12:57] | What kind of work? | 哪种工作 |
[12:58] | Collecting for them. | 为他们收东西 |
[13:00] | Keeping an eye on some things. | 帮他们监视什么 |
[13:02] | Whitlock was happy. | 维特洛克很高兴 |
[13:03] | The only thing I didn’t count on was | 我唯一没料到的是 |
[13:05] | you realizing that I was back in. | 你发现我回去了 |
[13:07] | That’s why I told you to stay away, | 所以我才告诉你离远点 |
[13:08] | because I didn’t want you to get caught up in this. | 因为我不想让你卷入这其中 |
[13:11] | If you didn’t kill Morales, who did? | 如果你没杀莫拉莱斯 那是谁 |
[13:13] | I don’t know. As far as I can tell, | 我不知道 以我目前所知 |
[13:15] | SBK don’t have nothin’ to do with it. | SBK和这事一点关系都没有 |
[13:17] | The way I heard it, a kid heard shots. | 据我所知 一个孩子听到枪了声 |
[13:19] | He went snooping around, he found a body. | 他就去看了看 发现了尸体 |
[13:22] | He called his brother, Marquis. | 他打电话给他哥哥 马奎斯 |
[13:24] | He’s SBK. | 他是SBK的一员 |
[13:26] | Word went all the way up to the top. | 这事传到了上头 |
[13:27] | If the body found on our territory, | 如果尸体在我们的地盘发现 |
[13:30] | that would have been a lot of heat. | 会引发很多麻烦 |
[13:32] | Well, that would tally with what I was able to gather. | 这与我收集的信息相符 |
[13:35] | You and Tall Boy were in a club. | 你和高个男孩在一个酒吧里 |
[13:37] | He got a text around half past midnight. | 他在午夜十二点半收到了信息 |
[13:39] | – You both left. – You went to dispose of the body. | -你俩都离开了 -你去处理尸体 |
[13:42] | That’s why you were at the scene | 所以你们才会 |
[13:43] | almost an hour after the murder took place. | 在凶杀差不多一小时后出现在现场 |
[13:46] | Yeah, the police showed up right after we did. | 是啊 我们刚到警察就来了 |
[13:48] | But we ran. | 但是我们跑了 |
[13:49] | Which one of you threw the gun? | 你们中哪个丢的枪 |
[13:50] | Me. | 我 |
[13:52] | Tall Boy gave it to me weeks ago. | 高个男孩几周前给我的 |
[13:55] | He said If I was gonna roll with SBK, | 他说如果我想和SBK混 |
[13:57] | I had to be strapped up. | 我就得武装起来 |
[14:00] | So I took it to Whitlock, and I told him I didn’t want it. | 我拿去给维特洛克 说我不想要 |
[14:02] | He said it would be too suspicious if I didn’t keep it. | 他说如果我不收下就太可疑了 |
[14:06] | So when the prints are lifted, that’ll give the police | 所以当指纹被查到后 就可以给警察 |
[14:07] | probable cause for your arrest. | 正当理由逮捕你了 |
[14:09] | Possession of a handgun is a violation of your parole. | 携带枪支违反了你的假释条令 |
[14:12] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[14:13] | there’s a logjam at the lab, | 实验室现在积案很多 |
[14:14] | so the gun can’t be processed | 所以72小时内 |
[14:15] | for another 72 hours. | 无法对那枪进行检验 |
[14:17] | It’s more than enough time to do what we need. | 足够让我们做事了 |
[14:19] | What we need? | 够我们做事 |
[14:21] | Shinwell and Whitlock never spoke over the phone. | 辛维尔和维特洛克从没用电话联系过 |
[14:23] | They only met in person. | 他们只亲自会面 |
[14:25] | So every meeting ended with a plan for the next one. | 所以每次见面都会定好下次的计划 |
[14:28] | Date, time, and place. | 日期 时间和地点 |
[14:29] | The problem is they’re not meeting again until next week. | 问题是他们要下周才会再见面 |
[14:32] | We can’t wait that long, so I called Whitlock | 我们等不了那么久 所以我给维特洛克 |
[14:34] | to make an appointment to see him. | 打了电话预约见他 |
[14:36] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[14:37] | To ask one of you to talk to him. | 请你们俩跟他谈谈 |
[14:38] | He can make all this go away. | 他能让这事一笔勾销 |
[14:40] | Get a subpoena for the gun, something. | 弄张传票把枪提走之类的 |
[14:42] | Just keep my name out of it. | 只要别提我就行 |
[14:44] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[14:46] | And then me and him | 然后我跟他 |
[14:47] | will go back to doing what we were doing. | 一切照旧 |
[14:52] | Bringing down SBK. | 端了SBK |
[14:58] | Miss Watson. Calvin Whitlock. | 华生小姐 我是凯文·维特洛克 |
[15:01] | – It’s nice to meet you. – Yes. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[15:03] | Message I got said you caught a red ball? | 我收到留言说你接了个大案 |
[15:05] | – The Ricky Morales shooting, right? – That’s right. | -里奇·莫拉莱斯枪击案对吧 -对 |
[15:08] | Thing is, I don’t work Ricky’s gang, | 问题是 我不负责里奇的帮派 |
[15:10] | Los Espectros. | 鬼魂帮 |
[15:11] | But I’d be happy to sit you down | 但我很乐意替你安排 |
[15:12] | with one of my colleagues, Agent Reese. | 跟我的同事里斯探员谈谈 |
[15:14] | Actually, that won’t be necessary. | 实际上 没必要了 |
[15:16] | I wasn’t completely honest when I said | 我说我要跟你谈谈里奇 |
[15:17] | I wanted to talk about Ricky. | 其实没完全说实话 |
[15:19] | I’m here on behalf of a mutual friend, | 我来这里是代表我们共同的朋友 |
[15:21] | Shinwell Johnson. | 辛维尔·约翰逊 |
[15:26] | Why don’t we take this to my office? | 不如去我的办公室谈吧 |
[15:32] | I told him to be careful with that gun. | 我跟他说过要小心处理那枪的 |
[15:36] | Truth is, I was more worried about you. | 事实上 我更担心你 |
[15:39] | Me? | 我 |
[15:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:42] | I knew he was spending time with you. | 我知道他和你有来往 |
[15:45] | I figured once SBK found out he had made friends | 一旦SBK知道他 |
[15:47] | with a consultant for the NYPD… | 和纽约警局的顾问来往 |
[15:52] | Look, how certain are we | 我们有多确定 |
[15:53] | that these prints are gonna turn up? | 枪上会有指纹 |
[15:55] | He was running when he threw the gun away. | 他丢枪的时候在奔跑 |
[15:56] | His hands were sweaty. | 手上在出汗 |
[16:05] | – I’m sorry, but I can’t help you. – Excuse me? | -抱歉 我帮不了你 -什么 |
[16:09] | If the cops trace that gun back to Shinwell, | 如果警方由枪查到辛维尔头上 |
[16:10] | he’s gonna have to face the consequences. | 他必须要面对后果 |
[16:12] | What are you talking about? He’s your informant. | 你在说什么 他是你的线人 |
[16:15] | A couple of years ago, | 几年前 |
[16:16] | I recruited another informant, bad guy. | 我招了另一名线人 一个恶棍 |
[16:19] | Pulled him over one night, | 一天晚上在路上拦下他 |
[16:20] | he had two assault rifles in his trunk. | 他的后车箱里有两把冲锋枪 |
[16:22] | And like Shinwell, he was on parole, | 跟辛维尔一样 他当时也在保释中 |
[16:24] | so we cut a deal. | 所以我们做了一笔交易 |
[16:25] | If he kept me up to speed on his gang, | 如果他给我实时汇报帮派情况 |
[16:27] | he didn’t have to go back to prison. | 他就不用回牢里了 |
[16:30] | Well, about a year later I find out this guy was playing me. | 大约一年后 我发现这家伙在耍我 |
[16:33] | Keeping back information, giving me half-truths. | 保留情报 给我半真半假的消息 |
[16:37] | People were dying because he and his homies would… | 不断有人死去 就因为他和他的兄弟… |
[16:42] | So I paid him a visit, put him in the hospital. | 所以我去找他 把他打进了医院 |
[16:46] | Then he got another deal, | 然后他又得到了一笔交易 |
[16:48] | this time from my bosses. | 这一次是和我的上司们 |
[16:49] | If he kept quiet about what I did, | 如果他决口不提我做的事 |
[16:52] | then they would cut him loose. | 他们就会放了他 |
[16:56] | But there was a catch. | 但还有转折 |
[16:58] | I was stripped of my authorization | 我被剥夺了 |
[16:59] | to recruit informants. | 招募线人的权利 |
[17:01] | Are you telling me that you recruited Shinwell, | 你是说你招募了辛维尔 |
[17:03] | but you never registered him? | 但却一直没登记他吗 |
[17:04] | SBK is one of the deadliest gangs | SBK是全纽约市 |
[17:06] | in all of New York City. | 最残暴的帮派之一 |
[17:08] | They have a body count in the hundreds. | 他们的死亡人数已经数以百计了 |
[17:09] | I did what I had to do. | 我也是迫不得已 |
[17:11] | You can’t do this. You have to help him. | 你不能这样 你必须帮他 |
[17:14] | I’m sorry, but I don’t. | 对不起 我没这个义务 |
[17:17] | Any information that he gathered, | 他搜集的任何情报 |
[17:19] | anything he did for me was completely off the books. | 他给我做的任何事都没有记录 |
[17:22] | He can shout my name from the rooftops, | 他可以到处说是我 |
[17:24] | won’t help him. | 但不会有用的 |
[17:25] | If you don’t do something, | 如果你袖手旁观 |
[17:26] | he’s gonna be sent back to prison. | 他就要被送回监狱了 |
[17:29] | That’s a shame. | 很遗憾 |
[17:30] | Yeah, it is, ’cause I like the guy. | 真的 我还挺喜欢他的 |
[17:33] | But I’m not gonna throw away my career for him. | 但我不会为他毁掉我的事业 |
[17:37] | You tell Shinwell he’s on his own. | 你告诉辛维尔 他得靠自己了 |
[17:50] | No, this is some bull. Whitlock wanna play me like that? | 别扯了 维特洛克要那样耍我吗 |
[17:54] | I’m gonna go and talk to him. | 我要去跟他谈谈 |
[17:55] | Make it real clear that we know each other. | 说清楚我们认识对方 |
[17:57] | Can you prove a connection between the two of you? | 你能证明你们之间有关系吗 |
[18:01] | Then you’ll probably just be arrested. | 那你可能就要被捕了 |
[18:02] | I’m gonna get arrested if I don’t go. | 如果我不去我也会被捕 |
[18:03] | At least that way I get to beat his ass. | 去了我至少还能揍他一顿 |
[18:08] | I ain’t gonna let him do this to me. | 我不能让他这么对我 |
[18:09] | Not after all I been through. | 我经历了那么多 |
[18:11] | Not after all the work I’ve done! | 我付出了这么多 |
[18:16] | I was just starting to get it right this time. | 我这次就要开始让一切上正轨了 |
[18:18] | I know you were. | 我知道 |
[18:22] | How could he do this to me? | 他怎么能这么对我 |
[18:24] | With great ease, I imagine. | 我想他挺轻松的 |
[18:25] | On paper, you’re utterly disposable. | 理论上说 你就是一次性用品 |
[18:27] | You’re an ex-con, you’re penniless, sullied, | 你有前科 没钱 名声扫地 |
[18:30] | disenfranchised. | 没有公民权益 |
[18:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:37] | You tell me, what do I do? | 那你说我该怎么做 |
[18:40] | You have two problems. The first is that | 你有两个麻烦 第一 |
[18:42] | your prints were left on a weapon | 你的指纹留在了 |
[18:44] | which was discarded at the scene of a shooting. | 丢弃在现场的枪上 |
[18:46] | Second is that once those prints are analyzed, | 第二 一旦分析了那些指纹 |
[18:48] | you’ll become a suspect in that shooting. | 你就会变成枪击案嫌疑人 |
[18:50] | Thanks to Agent Whitlock, | 托维特洛克探员的福 |
[18:51] | there’s currently very little to be done | 对于第一个问题 |
[18:52] | about problem one. | 我们现在无能为力 |
[18:54] | Problem two, on the other hand… | 但第二个问题 |
[18:55] | You didn’t kill Ricky Morales. | 你没有杀里奇·莫拉莱斯 |
[18:57] | We just have to find the person who did. | 我们只要找到真凶就行了 |
[18:58] | Oh, that’s all? | 就这样吗 |
[19:00] | Well, respectfully, it’s as mundane a task | 无意冒犯 这是我跟华生 |
[19:01] | as Watson and I have ever faced as detectives. | 作为侦探的日常工作 |
[19:04] | And thanks to a lab only recently cleared of asbestos, | 多亏了一个实验室最近刚清理完石棉 |
[19:06] | we now have 60-something hours to accomplish it, | 我们大概有60个小时来解决这案子 |
[19:09] | which is probably 50-something more than we’ll need. | 我们可能只需要10小时就能破案 |
[19:12] | Ricky Morales was a gangster. | 里奇·莫拉莱斯是个帮派成员 |
[19:13] | Who kills gangsters? Other gangsters. | 谁会杀帮派成员 其他的帮派成员 |
[19:16] | Ricky was shot in SBK territory. | 里奇是在SBK的地盘被杀的 |
[19:18] | I already told you… | 我已经跟你说了… |
[19:19] | You don’t believe they’re responsible. | 你觉得与他们无关 |
[19:20] | I think that there’s a good chance that you’re right. | 我觉得你很有可能是对的 |
[19:22] | Ask yourself, who would go out of their way | 你自己想想 谁会大老远跑到 |
[19:25] | to murder a member of Los Espectros | 敌对帮派的地盘 |
[19:27] | on a hated rival’s turf? | 杀了鬼魂帮的成员 |
[19:29] | More specifically, who could get them there | 更确切地说 谁能轻而易举地 |
[19:32] | without any sign of a struggle? | 把他们带到那里 |
[19:34] | Another member of Los Espectros. | 其他鬼魂帮的成员 |
[19:36] | You think they tried to frame SBK? | 你觉得他们想陷害SBK |
[19:38] | As you pointed out, it would bring SBK | 正如你之前说的 这会给SBK |
[19:40] | lots of unwanted attention from the police. | 带来很多不必要的麻烦 |
[19:42] | Could be. | 可能是这样 |
[19:44] | Could be, also, somebody in Los Espectros | 也有可能是鬼魂帮的人 |
[19:47] | wanting to start a war with SBK. | 想要跟SBK开战 |
[19:50] | By making it look like we killed Ricky, | 让人感觉是我们杀了里奇 |
[19:52] | it could force the issue. | 就能达到目的 |
[19:53] | Either way, I think Los Espectros | 无论如何 我觉得鬼魂帮 |
[19:56] | is the next gang that we should look at, don’t you? | 是接下来我们要调查的帮派 你说呢 |
[19:59] | I’ll go down to the precinct. | 我一会去警局 |
[20:00] | I’ll dig up what I can on them. | 看看能查到什么 |
[20:01] | I’ll turn my attention to Ricky. | 我会把注意力转向里奇 |
[20:03] | If he was lured to that vacant lot by someone, | 如果他是被某个人引诱到那块空地上的 |
[20:05] | they might have left a trail. | 或许会留下痕迹 |
[20:06] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[20:09] | All due respect, but I don’t want to just sit here. | 无意冒犯 但我不想就干坐在这里 |
[20:12] | Not when it’s my life on the line. | 尤其在我命悬一线的时候 |
[20:17] | How can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[20:19] | – You’re nervous. – No. | -你很紧张 -我没有 |
[20:22] | Yes, you are. Don’t be. | 你就是 别紧张 |
[20:24] | Tell me, how am I not gonna be nervous | 你告诉我 你就这么撬开这车坐进来 |
[20:26] | when you just broke in this car? | 我要怎么才能不紧张 |
[20:27] | It’s the best view of the apartment | 这是监视里奇·莫拉莱斯和他女友 |
[20:29] | that Ricky Morales shared with his girlfriend. | 同居的公寓的绝佳位置 |
[20:33] | Also, it smells like fresh bread. | 而且 这里有股新鲜面包的香味 |
[20:37] | Fresh artisanal bread. | 新鲜出炉的手工面包 |
[20:43] | There’s residue on the steering wheel. | 方向盘上有残留物 |
[20:45] | There’s traces of flour and yeast. | 有面粉和酵母的痕迹 |
[20:47] | The owner of this car is a baker. | 这辆车的车主是个烘焙师 |
[20:50] | They work at night. | 他们都在晚上工作 |
[20:51] | The engine was still warm when we arrived. | 我们到的时候 引擎还是热的 |
[20:53] | Our baker got home a short while ago, | 烘焙师不久前才刚到家 |
[20:54] | presumably to sleep, so… | 现在应该睡觉了 所以 |
[20:57] | the chances of us being discovered are slim. | 我们不太可能被逮住 |
[21:01] | You think? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[21:02] | Yesterday you outran two police officers. | 昨天你逃脱了两名警察的追捕 |
[21:04] | You really can’t escape one sleepy baker? | 难道还逃不过一个困倦的烘焙师吗 |
[21:07] | So we wait for the girlfriend to leave the apartment, | 我们就等着他女朋友离开公寓 |
[21:09] | and then what, hmm, we break in there, too? | 然后呢 也撬门进去吗 |
[21:13] | I didn’t think proving my innocence of one crime | 我没想到为了证明一起案子的清白 |
[21:15] | would lead to a bunch of others. | 还得犯下一堆其他案子 |
[21:18] | Can’t make an omelet. | 有失才有得 |
[21:23] | – So why’d you do it? – Do what? | -你为什么要那么做 -做什么 |
[21:26] | Start working for Agent Whitlock? | 为维特洛克探员工作 |
[21:28] | Once upon a time, SBK were your family. | 曾经 SBK是你的家 |
[21:32] | You went to prison for them. | 你为了他们进了监狱 |
[21:34] | And then, ten years later, | 而十年后 |
[21:35] | he offers you nothing more than a vague opportunity | 他只不过给了你一个空口承诺 |
[21:37] | to do some good. | 让你去做些好事 |
[21:39] | And you accept. | 你就接受了 |
[21:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:43] | Prison changed me. | 监狱改变了我 |
[21:44] | Yeah, I’m familiar with the concept of change. | 我知道改变的意思 |
[21:48] | I mean, you didn’t just… | 你不是简单地 |
[21:49] | walk away from your old life. | 离开了你原本的生活 |
[21:52] | You ran at it full-bore. | 你是拼命逃离 |
[21:54] | Intent, as far as I can tell, on destroying it. | 在我看来 你还想摧毁它 |
[21:58] | Ten years ago, after I got popped, | 十年前 我被抓之后 |
[22:00] | the D.A. offered me a deal. | 地检给了我一个提议 |
[22:02] | Go back to SBK, wear a wire, get them something good, | 回到SBK 带上窃听器 给他们点证据 |
[22:04] | and they’d cut my time in half. | 他们就会把刑期减半 |
[22:07] | I told them what they can do with that wire. | 我跟他们说我绝不会那么做 |
[22:10] | It’s just like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[22:13] | SBK was my family, they brought me in, | SBK是我的家 他们带我入伙 |
[22:15] | got me stuff I couldn’t get on my own. | 给了我无法靠自己得到的好东西 |
[22:18] | Pretty soon after that, I was doing that for other guys. | 没多久 我就对其他人也这么做了 |
[22:20] | I brought them in, | 我带他们入伙 |
[22:22] | taught them what they needed to know. | 教给他们所需的知识 |
[22:25] | And then I got locked up. | 后来我进监狱了 |
[22:28] | It wasn’t long before some of the guys I brought in | 不久之后 我带入伙的很多人 |
[22:30] | were doing time right next to me. | 也被关进了监狱 |
[22:33] | And then the guys they brought in. | 之后他们带入伙的人也进监狱了 |
[22:34] | And then the guys those guys brought in. | 再后来这些人带入伙的人也进监狱了 |
[22:37] | And then it hit me. | 这对我触动很大 |
[22:40] | SBK didn’t care. | SBK根本不在乎 |
[22:43] | It’s just like what you said before. | 就像你之前说的 |
[22:46] | We were all disposable. | 我们都是一次性用品 |
[22:50] | But we’re not. | 但我们不是 |
[23:02] | It’s time to go. | 该行动了 |
[23:06] | What, exactly, are we looking for? | 我们到底要找什么 |
[23:09] | Our current theory is that Ricky was betrayed | 我们目前的理论是里奇 |
[23:10] | by a member of his own gang. | 被他自己的某个同伙背叛了 |
[23:14] | We need to try and identify someone specific. | 我们要找出是谁 |
[23:23] | Yo, over here. | 这里 |
[23:25] | It says, midnight betrayed by Gustavo. | 写着 昨夜被古斯塔沃背叛了 |
[23:28] | That’s a clue, right? | 这是线索 对吧 |
[23:31] | Is that the kind of intelligence | 这就是你会提供给 |
[23:31] | you would give to Agent Whitlock? | 维特洛克探员的情报吗 |
[23:33] | I don’t know why he never registered you. | 真不明白他怎么不登记你 |
[23:53] | Ricky or his girl’s into benzos. | 里奇或者他女朋友在用苯二氮卓类药物 |
[23:55] | Well, these were his. | 是他的 |
[23:57] | And they’re not recreational, there’s a prescription. | 而且不是为了找乐子 这是医生的处方 |
[24:00] | Morales | 莫拉莱斯 |
[24:08] | Z.X.8am | 8点和Z.X有约 |
[24:11] | the X was where the doctor’s name’s supposed to be. | X应该是医生的名字 |
[24:22] | So we have a prescription for clonazepam, | 所以我们有一张氯硝安定的处方 |
[24:24] | and we have a regular appointment with a doctor, | 还知道了和医生定期约诊的时间 |
[24:26] | if that’s the X? | 如果那就是X的意思 |
[24:28] | Perhaps our dead gangster was in therapy. | 也许这个死去的帮派成员在看心理医生 |
[24:39] | Wait till you get to May. | 五月的更恐怖 |
[24:41] | Detective Cosa. | 寇莎警探 |
[24:42] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[24:43] | I thought I’d take advantage of your partner’s offer | 我想着可以接受你搭档的提议 |
[24:44] | to help with the Morales murder. | 他说你们可以帮我解决莫拉莱斯案件 |
[24:46] | Of course, what can we do? | 当然 我们能做什么 |
[24:48] | Well, actually, you already did it. | 实际上 你们已经做了 |
[24:49] | I just got out of a meeting with your captain, | 我刚和警监谈过了 |
[24:51] | told him you guys came down to my scene this morning | 告诉他你们早上因为无聊 |
[24:53] | ’cause you were bored. | 出现在了我的现场 |
[24:54] | He didn’t seem too surprised. | 他看上去并不吃惊 |
[24:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[24:57] | Were you asking him to assign the case | 你是想请他 |
[24:58] | to someone in the squad? | 把案子分配给队里的人吗 |
[25:00] | No, I just asked him to fast-track | 不 我只是请他帮忙快速处理 |
[25:01] | the 0.38 for fingerprint analysis. | .38的指纹分析 |
[25:03] | He made a call and, boom. | 他打了个电话 然后 |
[25:05] | Lab said they’d have it tomorrow. | 实验室说他们明天就能得到结果 |
[25:07] | So, thanks, I guess. | 所以 我该对你们说声谢谢 |
[25:09] | For being bored. | 谢谢你们早上无聊了 |
[25:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:19] | So you don’t deny knowing Ricky Morales? | 所以你不否认认识里奇·莫拉莱斯 |
[25:21] | No, nor do I confirm knowing him. | 对 但我也没说我认识他 |
[25:24] | Dr. Xanthopoulos, are you aware you are the only | 埃克森瑟普洛斯医生 |
[25:26] | medical professional in the entire tri-state area | 你知道你是整个三洲区 |
[25:28] | with the initials Z.X.? | 唯一一个缩写为Z.X的医生吗 |
[25:30] | Bully for me. | 算我倒霉 |
[25:31] | Ricky Morales had a regular appointment with a Z.X.; | 里奇·莫拉莱斯和Z.X.有定期约诊 |
[25:34] | he also had a prescription for clonazepam. | 而且他还有氯硝安定的医生处方 |
[25:36] | I’m not saying I was his therapist, but if I was, | 我不是说我是他的心理医生 但如果我是 |
[25:39] | doctor-patient confidentiality | 医患保密权 |
[25:40] | would prevent me from sharing | 让我不能提供 |
[25:41] | any of the details of his treatment. | 任何有关他的治疗的详细信息 |
[25:43] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:44] | I’m pretty sure he won’t sue. | 我确定他应该不会告你 |
[25:47] | 1:00 will be here soon, | 马上就一点了 |
[25:48] | so if you don’t mind… | 如果你们不介意 |
[25:48] | In all of my years as a detective, | 以我多年的侦探经验 |
[25:50] | I have yet to find a criminal organization | 我还没发现有帮派 |
[25:52] | that appreciates its members seeing a psychiatrist. | 乐于看到他们的成员咨询心理医生 |
[25:55] | There’s just too many… secrets at risk. | 太多秘密可能会被泄露 |
[25:57] | So what if Ricky was killed by someone in Los Espectros | 如果鬼魂帮有人发现里奇在咨询你 |
[26:00] | who discovered he’d been spending time on your couch? | 然后因为这个杀了他呢 |
[26:03] | It might not be long | 应该很快就会 |
[26:04] | before you’re paid a visit. | 有人来找你了 |
[26:07] | Is that what you think happened? | 你觉得是因为这个吗 |
[26:09] | I’m not saying I do, but if I did, | 我不太确定 但如果真的是 |
[26:11] | it would behoove you to tell us everything that you know | 你应该告诉我们你知道的 |
[26:13] | about Ricky and his friends. | 所有关于里奇和他的朋友的事 |
[26:15] | Would it not? | 不是吗 |
[26:18] | Despite his background, Ricky was a very sensitive young man. | 不说他的背景 里奇是个敏感的年轻人 |
[26:21] | He started coming to see me | 六个月前 |
[26:22] | six months ago. | 他开始来见我 |
[26:26] | Accelerated heart rate, | 心跳加速 |
[26:27] | dizziness, shortness of breath. | 眩晕 呼吸短促 |
[26:29] | He was having panic attacks. | 他有恐慌症 |
[26:30] | That’s what the clonazepam was for. | 所以我才开了氯硝安定 |
[26:33] | What made him so scared? | 是什么让他这么害怕 |
[26:34] | Was he worried about somebody in Los Espectros? | 他怕鬼魂帮里的某个人吗 |
[26:36] | Actually, he was worried about everyone in Los Espectros. | 实际上 他怕鬼魂帮里的每个人 |
[26:39] | A few months before he started seeing me, | 在他来找我的前几个月 |
[26:41] | he got caught with a kilo of heroin | 他因为后备箱里的 |
[26:43] | in the trunk of his car. | 一公斤海洛因而被抓 |
[26:44] | In order to avoid prosecution, | 为了避免被起诉 |
[26:46] | he agreed to become an informant. | 他同意做线人 |
[26:49] | He was ratting on his gang. | 他出卖了他的帮派 |
[26:53] | Did he think anyone in particular had caught on to him? | 他觉得有人发现了吗 |
[26:56] | He didn’t. And, in a way, that was the root of his anxiety. | 没有 某种程度上那是他焦虑的来源 |
[27:00] | He wasn’t having panic attacks | 他恐慌 |
[27:01] | because he was afraid for his life, | 不是因为担心他的生命 |
[27:03] | he was having them because he felt guilty. | 而是因为他内疚 |
[27:05] | He was betraying the people that he loved. | 他在背叛他爱的人 |
[27:08] | He tried talking about it to the agent | 他试着和招募他的探员 |
[27:10] | who recruited him, Whitlock, | 谈这个问题 叫维特洛克 |
[27:11] | but he didn’t care. | 可他根本不在乎 |
[27:13] | Calvin Whitlock? | 凯文·维特洛克 |
[27:14] | Yeah, he’s an FBI agent. | 对 他是个联调局探员 |
[27:16] | Do you know him? | 你认识他 |
[27:19] | As a matter of fact, we do. | 我们的确认识 |
[27:34] | Didn’t you get my message? | 你没收到我的信息吗 |
[27:36] | I got it. | 收到了 |
[27:37] | Did you read it? I specifically | 你看了吗 |
[27:38] | asked for anything other than pizza. | 我专门说了我不想要披萨 |
[27:41] | Well, you never responded to my text either. | 你也从来不回我的信息 |
[27:43] | Saw Cosa at the precinct. | 在局里看到寇莎了 |
[27:45] | Gregson fast-tracking print analysis. | 格雷森加速了指纹分析 |
[27:47] | If we don’t solve Ricky Morales’ murder | 如果我们不能在警察确定辛维尔的指纹前 |
[27:49] | before the police identify Shinwell’s prints… | 解决里奇·莫拉莱斯的谋杀 |
[27:51] | You don’t need to worry about us not solving it. | 不用担心破案的问题了 |
[27:53] | We have maybe 12 hours. You’re that confident? | 我们可能只剩12个小时了 你这么自信吗 |
[27:55] | I am. I already know who killed Ricky Morales. | 当然 我已经知道谁杀了里奇·莫拉莱斯了 |
[27:59] | Agent Calvin Whitlock of the FBI. | 联调局的凯文·维特洛克探员 |
[28:03] | I don’t see a lot of proof. | 我没看到足够的证据 |
[28:05] | Don’t get me wrong, I like your little… art project. | 别误会 我喜欢你的…艺术作品 |
[28:09] | Can’t be a coincidence that Ricky was in Whitlock’s employ. | 里奇是维特洛克的线人不可能只是巧合 |
[28:12] | During World War II, | 在二战期间 |
[28:13] | Whitlock’s grandfather served in the Pacific. | 维特洛克的祖父在太平洋地区服役 |
[28:15] | He would easily have picked up | 他很容易就能从日本兵身上 |
[28:16] | a Nambu pistol off a Japanese soldier. | 缴获一把南部手枪 |
[28:18] | Why kill Ricky with a family heirloom? | 那为什么要用这把祖传遗物杀害里奇 |
[28:20] | ‘Cause it wouldn’t be registered. | 因为这把枪不用注册 |
[28:21] | You couldn’t prove it belonged to Whitlock. | 没法证明是属于维特洛克的 |
[28:25] | Tell her about his surprise visit to your apartment. | 跟她说说那天他突然造访你公寓的事 |
[28:28] | A few weeks back, he let himself in. | 几周前 他闯进了我家 |
[28:31] | I came through the door, and all of a sudden, | 我进家门后 突然 |
[28:32] | there was a gun to the back of my head. | 他在背后拿了把枪指着我的头 |
[28:34] | His way of telling me to do a better job of hiding the .38 | 他这是警告我要把从高个男孩那拿的.38 |
[28:37] | I got from Tall Boy. | 藏得隐蔽点 |
[28:38] | What’s his motive? | 他什么动机 |
[28:40] | Perhaps he wanted out of the arrangement. | 也许他不想再受别人操控 |
[28:42] | Perhaps he threatened to expose Whitlock. | 也许他威胁要揭发维特洛克 |
[28:44] | If it wasn’t Whitlock, got to be Los Espectros. | 如果不是维特洛克 那就肯定是鬼魂帮 |
[28:47] | I mean, they found out he was a snitch and capped him. | 他们发现他是内鬼就把他做了 |
[28:50] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense either. | 这也说不通 |
[28:51] | I’ve been reading about them all day. | 我一整天都在研究他们 |
[28:53] | They torture traitors before they kill them, | 鬼魂帮在杀叛徒前会折磨他们 |
[28:54] | and they always do it on their own turf. | 而且他们通常在自己的地盘清理门户 |
[28:57] | They want other members to see what happens | 他们会让其他成员看着 |
[28:58] | when someone double-crosses the gang. | 背叛帮派是什么下场 |
[29:00] | Ricky died quick and painless. | 里奇死得很快 毫无痛苦 |
[29:02] | And nowhere near Los Espectros territory. | 也根本不在鬼魂帮的地盘附近 |
[29:04] | Well, maybe it’s like what I said before. | 也许就像我之前说的 |
[29:06] | That they wanted to frame SBK. | 他们想栽赃给SBK |
[29:09] | Honestly, I don’t think they would’ve risked it. | 说实话 我觉得他们不会冒这个险 |
[29:12] | I mean, getting caught could’ve kicked off a war, | 被抓住的话就会导致帮派混战 |
[29:14] | and they can’t afford that right now. | 他们现在根本承受不起开战 |
[29:15] | Membership on the decline, is it? | 人员衰减 是吗 |
[29:17] | More like under attack. There was a robbery last month. | 更像是受到了攻击 上周他们被抢了 |
[29:19] | Los Espectros got hit when they were handing money over | 鬼魂帮把钱交给洗钱公司时 |
[29:22] | to their money launderer. | 被袭击了 |
[29:23] | I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[29:24] | A lot of their boys got shot. | 他们很多小弟中枪 |
[29:25] | And the crew that took ’em down made off with six figures. | 伏击他们的那帮人赚了六位数 |
[29:28] | Yeah. They’re too busy licking their wounds right now | 对 他们现在忙着恢复元气 |
[29:30] | to pick a fight with anyone. | 不可能和其他帮派挑起战争 |
[29:32] | So, allow me to resubmit the obvious candidate: | 那么 请允许我重新提交这个明显的候选人 |
[29:36] | Agent Whitlock. | 维特洛克探员 |
[29:37] | Okay. Same question. Why do it in SBK territory? | 还是那个问题 为什么在SBK的地盘杀人 |
[29:40] | He could’ve killed Ricky anywhere. | 他可以在任何地方杀里奇 |
[29:41] | Instead, he chooses a vacant lot | 但他却选择了一块空地 |
[29:42] | where the shots can be heard. How is that a smart plan? | 别人还能听到枪声 这怎么算明智 |
[29:47] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[29:48] | Something more pressing than your imminent murder charge? | 比你即将来临的谋杀指控还紧急吗 |
[29:51] | Tall Boy want to see me. | 高个男孩要见我 |
[29:59] | Why would you go see him right now? | 你为什么现在要去见他 |
[30:01] | – Do I have a choice? – Of course you have a choice. | -我有选择吗 -你当然有选择 |
[30:04] | You only got involved with SBK again | 你和SBK再次扯上关系 |
[30:05] | to help bring them down. That is over. | 只是为了端了他们 那已经结束了 |
[30:07] | If I don’t go, there might be consequences. | 如果我不去 可能会出事的 |
[30:09] | There might be consequences if you do go. | 如果你去也可能会出事 |
[30:11] | Look, Tall Boy knows you dropped that .38. | 高个男孩知道你丢了那把.38 |
[30:14] | Just like he knows your prints are in the system. | 他也知道你的指纹在警方系统里 |
[30:15] | As far as SBK is concerned, you might be a loose end. | 在SBK看来 你可能就是个没解决的麻烦 |
[30:17] | When I got sent up ten years ago, I didn’t flip on nobody. | 我十年前进去时 我没背叛任何人 |
[30:20] | Why would they think I’d start now? | 他们为什么觉得我现在会那么做 |
[30:23] | Say Sherlock is right. | 如果夏洛克是对的 |
[30:24] | There’s an FBI agent out there | 如果有一个联调局探员 |
[30:26] | who doesn’t want it getting out that he uses CIs off the books, | 不想让别人知道他私下利用线人 |
[30:28] | and he’s willing to kill to keep it quiet. | 甚至不惜杀人来掩盖事实 |
[30:31] | He doesn’t have to do his own dirty work. | 他都没必要自己动手 |
[30:33] | He just has to tell your friends that you’re an informant. | 他只需要告诉你的朋友你是线人 |
[30:36] | You know this could be a trap. | 你知道这可能是陷阱 |
[30:38] | They know about Chivonne. | 他们知道纪梵娜的事 |
[30:40] | They know about my daughter. | 他们知道我女儿 |
[30:41] | If they can’t find me, they might go looking for her. | 如果他们找不到我 可能就会去找她 |
[30:45] | And I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不能让那种事情发生 |
[30:55] | Yo. Shin. | 老辛 |
[30:58] | Tall Boy ain’t up there. | 大个儿不在里面 |
[30:59] | Where he at? | 他在哪 |
[31:27] | Big Mike. | 大迈 |
[31:28] | What up. Shin. | 老辛 |
[31:30] | We been lookin’ for you. | 我们一直在找你 |
[31:32] | Been laying low. | 最近在保持低调 |
[31:36] | You? | 你呢 |
[31:37] | That craziness last night? I got out there clean. | 昨晚那破事吗 我顺利脱身了 |
[31:41] | Wish I could say the same for you. | 你就没那么好运了 |
[31:43] | Not too smart, Shin. | 不是很聪明啊 老辛 |
[31:44] | Chucking your gun like that. | 那样丢弃你的枪 |
[31:46] | Wouldn’t have if I’d known I was gonna get away. | 要是知道自己能逃脱我也不会做那种事 |
[31:49] | Ain’t nothin’ to trip on, though. | 不过没什么好担心的 |
[31:50] | I’ve been keeping a close watch on my place. | 我一直盯着自己住的地方呢 |
[31:52] | If the police knew the .38 was mine, | 如果警察知道那把.38是我的 |
[31:54] | they would’ve been by already. | 早就上门了 |
[32:02] | Well, try to hold on to this one. | 那保管好这把 |
[32:04] | They don’t grow on trees. | 不是遍地都有的 |
[32:06] | Hey, go on. Take it. | 给你 拿着 |
[32:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:11] | It ain’t a gift, Shin. | 这可不是礼物 老辛 |
[32:12] | It’s a loan. You and me got work to do. | 这是借给你的 你和我有活要干 |
[32:14] | What kind of work? | 什么活 |
[32:15] | Serve and protect kind. | 提供服务和保护的那种 |
[32:17] | 15th of the month coming up. Time for the drop. | 这月的15号要到了 该送钱了 |
[32:20] | With that dead boy next to the Jewelry Mart, | 那人死在了珠宝市场附近 |
[32:22] | word come down it’s too hot to do business there. | 上头放话说不好在那地方做生意 |
[32:24] | So, we got to bail out to the backup spot. | 所以我们只能去备用地点了 |
[32:26] | Check-cashing place on Greely? | 格利列那边的 |
[32:28] | Yeah, it’ll be all right, | 对 那边没问题 |
[32:29] | but it ain’t locked down like the J-Mart. | 但不像珠宝市场这边位置那么好 |
[32:31] | We get caught, we got to come ready. | 要是被抓住了 就得准备好 |
[32:36] | Yo, Shin. | 老辛 |
[32:38] | We cool? | 行吗 |
[32:40] | Yeah, we cool. | 行 |
[32:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:44] | Good. Really good, actually. | 很好 非常好 真的 |
[32:46] | Your partner’s right. | 你搭档猜的没错 |
[32:47] | Whitlock killed Ricky. | 维特洛克杀了里奇 |
[32:48] | And I know why he did it in SBK territory. | 而且我知道他为什么要在SBK的地盘上下手了 |
[32:56] | Agent Whitlock, we need to talk about Shinwell. | 维特洛克探员 我们得聊聊辛维尔的事 |
[32:59] | I don’t know that name. | 我不认识那个人 |
[33:02] | You’re worried I’m recording this conversation. I’m not. | 你担心我对谈话进行录音 放心 我没有 |
[33:05] | If it’ll make you feel better, | 如果能让你觉得自在一点的话 |
[33:07] | I can do most of the talking. | 对话期间可以主要由我来讲 |
[33:09] | You lied when you said | 你撒谎说你不把 |
[33:10] | that you keep your informants off the books | 你招募的线人记录在案 |
[33:12] | because of some disciplinary action. | 是因为某次纪律处分 |
[33:14] | You had to, because you’re not gathering intel | 其实你是不得不这么做 因为你收集情报 |
[33:17] | to bring the gangs down, | 并不是为了端掉这些帮派 |
[33:18] | you’re gathering intel to rip them off. | 你这么做是为了抢夺他们的钱财 |
[33:20] | You use your CIs to find out when the gangs move their money. | 你利用线人来找出这些帮派转移赃款的时间 |
[33:23] | And then you ambush them and then you rob them blind. | 然后你伏击他们并将赃款一抢而空 |
[33:28] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[33:40] | You know what’s funny. | 你知道好笑的是什么吗 |
[33:41] | I heard your partner was the one who did too many drugs. | 我听说你搭档才是会磕嗨的那个 |
[33:45] | Shinwell said you pressed him hard | 辛维尔说对SBK的赃款转移地点 |
[33:47] | on SBK money drops. | 对他逼得很紧 |
[33:48] | He told you they happened at a jewelry mart up in the Bronx, | 他告诉你会在布朗克斯一间珠宝商城里进行 |
[33:51] | but that place is set up like a fortress. | 但那里守卫森严 |
[33:53] | So when there is a drop, | 所以赃款进行转移时 |
[33:54] | SBK has guards and spotters at every entrance and exit. | SBK会派人对每个出入口进行严防死守 |
[33:59] | No one can get within a thousand feet. | 没人可以靠近那里三百米范围以内 |
[34:01] | So, Shinwell told you there was a drop coming up. | 辛维尔告诉你马上有一笔赃款要进行转移 |
[34:04] | So, yesterday, you shot and killed someone | 于是昨天 你便在商场隔壁的一处空地上 |
[34:06] | in a vacant lot next door. | 枪杀了某人 |
[34:08] | You knew that with police crawling all over, | 你知道这会引来警察在周边区域进行调查 |
[34:09] | SBK would have to find a new | SBK就不得不再找一处新的 |
[34:11] | and less secure location. | 并且安保不那么严密的交易场所 |
[34:13] | Then, you get the details from Shinwell, | 然后 你从辛维尔那里获知行动细节 |
[34:14] | and then you and your team would swing into action. | 这样你和你的团队就可以迅速采取行动 |
[34:18] | I have a team now? | 我现在还有一个团队了 |
[34:20] | Four gangs have been robbed. | 已经有四个帮派被劫过了 |
[34:21] | The assailants have been the same every time. | 劫匪每次都是同一伙人 |
[34:24] | Three masked men, | 三个戴面罩的男人 |
[34:25] | heavily armed and armored. | 全副武装 |
[34:26] | Their last target was Los Espectros. | 他们上一次的目标是鬼魂帮 |
[34:29] | Now, Los Espectros thought it was a rival gang, | 现在 鬼魂帮以为劫匪来自某个对立帮派 |
[34:31] | but it wasn’t; it was you and two of your friends. | 但并非如此 是你和你的两位朋友干的 |
[34:35] | You knew when and where to strike, | 你知道在何时何地精准出击 |
[34:37] | thanks to your inside man, Ricky Morales. | 因为你有内应 里奇·莫拉莱斯 |
[34:40] | Never heard of him, but this is fun. | 从没听说过这个人 但你这套推理很有意思 |
[34:42] | Keep going. | 继续说 |
[34:44] | You left a wounded gang member behind. | 你漏杀了一位受伤的帮派成员 |
[34:47] | He told police that one of your guys took a bullet in the arm. | 他告诉警察你们有一个人手臂中了枪 |
[34:50] | So they checked local hospitals | 于是警方在当地医院 |
[34:52] | for people who were treated for gunshot wounds. | 对接受枪伤治疗的人进行了排查 |
[34:53] | They didn’t find any, | 他们什么也没查到 |
[34:55] | but my partner and I cast a wider net. | 但我和我的搭档进行了更大范围的排查 |
[35:03] | Lionel Trafoya, | 莱昂内尔·特拉弗耶 |
[35:05] | was treated for an arm wound in Northern New Jersey. | 在新泽西北部一间医院接受了手臂枪伤治疗 |
[35:08] | Says here he was mugged. | 上面说他被抢劫了 |
[35:11] | That was his story. | 那是他的说辞 |
[35:14] | Now, I’m pretty sure his DNA is gonna be a match | 我相当确定他的DNA会跟 |
[35:15] | for the blood found at the scene of the robbery. | 劫案现场发现的血迹吻合 |
[35:17] | Now, Trafoya used to work here, with you. | 特拉弗耶曾在这里和你共事 |
[35:21] | He resigned in 2013– something about, uh, | 他在2013年辞职 好像是因为 |
[35:24] | evidence going missing at a narcotics raid. | 某次缉毒行动中的证据缺失 |
[35:28] | He’s talking to a Detective Cosa right now. | 他现在正在接受寇莎警探的询问 |
[35:32] | He might not give you up, but then again, | 他也许不会把你供出来 但话又说回来 |
[35:35] | you know how easy it is for criminals | 你也知道罪犯们有多容易就会 |
[35:37] | to turn on their friends. | 出卖自己的同伙 |
[35:41] | What’s the out? | 条件是什么 |
[35:43] | You’re telling me this because there’s an out. | 你和我说这些是因为你想跟我谈条件 |
[35:46] | You want something. | 你想从我这得到点什么 |
[35:47] | Cosa doesn’t know about Shinwell yet. | 寇莎还不知道辛维尔的事 |
[35:51] | I want you to tell her. | 我想让你去告诉她 |
[35:53] | You don’t want to be the one to put him at the scene yesterday. | 你不想背把他跟昨天的犯罪现场联系起来的锅 |
[35:56] | You want me to admit that he’s hanging with SBK again, | 却想让我承认他这次回归SBK |
[36:00] | because of me? | 全都是因为我 |
[36:01] | Don’t forget about the gun. | 别忘了枪的事 |
[36:03] | He only had that because of you. | 他持有那把枪完全是因为你 |
[36:05] | Explain that | 你把这一切解释清楚 |
[36:07] | and my partner and I will do everything we can | 那我和我的搭档就会尽全力 |
[36:09] | to see that you’re offered a deal | 保证你能和检方达成协议 |
[36:10] | that keeps you out of gen pop when you go to prison. | 不让你去坐牢的时候被关在公共牢房区域 |
[36:15] | Given your history with gang members, | 鉴于你和帮派成员的种种过节 |
[36:16] | you might not want to be locked up with any. | 你大概不会想跟他们其中任何一位关在一起 |
[36:19] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[36:24] | For when you change your mind. | 以防你什么时候改变主意 |
[36:41] | That didn’t take long. | 倒是没让我等多久啊 |
[36:43] | I’m a good agent. | 我是一位好探员 |
[36:45] | I want you to know that. | 我想让你知道这一点 |
[36:47] | 99% of what I do, it’s clean. | 我所做的事有99%都是问心无愧的 |
[36:50] | I put bad guys away, I keep people safe. | 我把坏人送进监狱 保护人们的生命财产安全 |
[36:53] | Except for the ones you rob and murder. | 除了那些你抢劫和谋杀的人 |
[36:57] | Look, it… | 听着 这 |
[37:00] | …it started off small. | 这一开始都只是小打小闹 |
[37:01] | You know, just taking a little bit off the top, | 你知道的 从中分一杯羹 |
[37:04] | stealing from criminals. | 偷罪犯的钱 |
[37:05] | How is that even wrong? | 何罪之有 |
[37:07] | Then I got in deeper and deeper. | 然后我就越陷越深 |
[37:12] | I’ve spent years looking over my shoulder, | 这么多年 蓦然回首 什么都迟了 |
[37:15] | waiting for this thing to come home. | 只能等着看这一切什么时候能尘埃落定 |
[37:17] | Now, it’s over. | 现在 一切都结束了 |
[37:19] | So, in a way, you– | 所以 某种程度上 你 |
[37:21] | you did me a favor. | 你其实是帮了我个忙 |
[37:23] | So now, I’m gonna do you a favor. | 那么现在 我也帮你个忙 |
[37:25] | So what, you’re gonna talk to the police? | 怎么 你要去跟警察解释来龙去脉吗 |
[37:27] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[37:29] | I won’t. | 我不会去的 |
[37:30] | That’s the favor. | 这就是我帮你的忙 |
[37:32] | You got Shinwell wrong. | 你看错辛维尔了 |
[37:34] | You see, he’s… | 你得知道 他 |
[37:35] | he’s a banger. | 他是个败类 |
[37:36] | Bangers are bangers for life. | 而败类永远都是败类 |
[37:39] | He’ll be better off when he goes back to prison. | 他回到监狱会更好 |
[37:42] | He’s not going back to prison. | 他不会回监狱的 |
[37:44] | Yes, he is. | 他会 |
[37:46] | When those prints come back from the .38, | 等.38上的指纹结果回来 |
[37:50] | that’ll be that. | 他就会了 |
[37:52] | You want the gun that killed Ricky? | 你想要杀了里奇的人吗 |
[37:55] | It’s all yours. | 归你了 |
[37:58] | You just have to come by my office and get it. | 只是你得来我办公室亲自提人了 |
[38:04] | Agent Whitlock? | 维特洛克探员 |
[38:21] | If it wasn’t for bad luck, huh? | 如果这还不叫运气差的话 |
[38:24] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[38:26] | What about Whitlock’s accomplice? | 维特洛克的同伙呢 |
[38:28] | Lionel Trafoya, surely he was aware | 莱昂内尔·特拉弗耶 他肯定知道 |
[38:30] | that Whitlock was recruiting informants under false pretenses. | 维特洛克在打着幌子招募线人 |
[38:33] | If I had to guess, | 要我猜的话 |
[38:34] | I’d say he was, but | 我会说他知道 不过 |
[38:35] | Detective Cosa called a little while ago, | 寇莎警探刚才打电话来了 |
[38:37] | she said she couldn’t get him to talk, he lawyered up. | 她说没法让他开口 律师已经教过他了 |
[38:40] | There was a third member of the team | 他们的团队里还有第三个人 |
[38:41] | Whitlock assembled to rob street gangs. | 维特洛克召集来抢劫街头帮派的 |
[38:42] | If he’s smart, he’s on his way out of the country by now. | 如果他够聪明 现在就该在逃出国的路上了 |
[38:45] | That’s quitter’s talk. | 这是放弃者的言论 |
[38:46] | No, reality. | 不 这是现实 |
[38:49] | You did what you could and I’m grateful, | 你们尽力了 我很感激 |
[38:52] | but it’s over. | 但已经结束了 |
[38:53] | If Whitlock was telling the truth | 如果维特洛克关于他用来自杀的枪 |
[38:54] | about the gun he used to kill himself, | 说的是实话 |
[38:56] | then the bullets would be a match | 那子弹就会跟 |
[38:57] | for the ones that killed Ricky Morales. | 杀了里奇·莫拉莱斯的子弹吻合 |
[38:58] | That takes care of that. | 这就行了 |
[39:00] | But the .38 is still out there. | 但.38还在警方手里呢 |
[39:01] | If it gets traced back to you… | 如果查到你身上才会有麻烦 |
[39:03] | If? | 如果 |
[39:04] | Come on, the prints are there, Doc. | 拜托 上面有指纹 医生 |
[39:06] | I’m as good as violated. | 我还是违反了假释条例 |
[39:07] | We’ll both be in your corner. | 我们都会去看你 |
[39:08] | And we’ll get you the best lawyer we can. | 我们会尽量帮你请最好的律师 |
[39:10] | All due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[39:11] | I don’t want to get into all that right now. | 我现在还不想做到那步 |
[39:13] | What do you want to do? | 那你想做什么 |
[39:14] | The way I see it, | 依我看 |
[39:15] | I got one day before I have to go back to prison. | 我回监狱前还有一天的时间 |
[39:18] | Maybe less. | 可能不到一天 |
[39:20] | I want to make the most of it. | 我想尽量利用起来 |
[39:33] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 你在干什么 |
[39:35] | Sorry, I was, uh– | 抱歉 我在… |
[39:36] | I was reviewing the, um, | 我在看… |
[39:37] | cases you’ve been assigned since I was away, | 我不在时你被分配的案子 |
[39:39] | I’ve been away for 48 hours. | 我有48小时没在 |
[39:40] | Hadn’t you noticed? | 你都没注意到吗 |
[39:41] | Matter of fact, I did notice. | 事实上 我注意到了 |
[39:43] | We all did, it was a scary time. | 我们都注意到了 安静得吓人 |
[39:45] | We weren’t sure we could keep this whole | 我们不确定是否能继续保持 |
[39:46] | “law and order” thing going, | 这种「法律与秩序」井井有条 |
[39:48] | but you’re back now, thank God. | 但你现在回来了 谢天谢地 |
[39:49] | Since when is a stolen pet a major case? | 什么时候开始被偷的宠物也成重案了 |
[39:52] | Since its owner is a close personal friend of the mayor’s, | 因为它的主人是市长的一个关系很好的朋友 |
[39:55] | that’s when. | 所以就这样了 |
[39:55] | Do you mind? | 你介意让让吗 |
[39:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:59] | I was hoping to find a distraction. | 我是想找东西分散注意力 |
[40:01] | Did you say “find” or “cause”? | 你是自己想分心还是想惹得别人分心啊 |
[40:04] | Your brother, Andre, | 你弟弟 安德鲁 |
[40:06] | he’s an ex-con, right? | 他以前是罪犯 对吗 |
[40:08] | What’s that have to do with anything? | 问这个干什么 |
[40:10] | So, from what I understand, | 据我所知 |
[40:11] | he’s been doing very well since he got out, right? | 他出狱后表现一直很好 对吗 |
[40:13] | He’s staying on the straight and narrow, yes? | 一直遵纪守法 对吧 |
[40:15] | He’s got a job, his own place, | 他找了工作 有了自己的住处 |
[40:18] | yeah, he’s doing good. Why? | 对 他挺好的 怎么了 |
[40:19] | What do you think would happen if he went back to prison? | 如果他重回监狱 你觉得会怎么样 |
[40:23] | I think my mom’s heart would break. | 我觉得我妈会心碎 |
[40:25] | No, what if he went back not because he committed a new crime, | 不 如果他回去并非因为他又犯了罪 |
[40:28] | but because of a mistake? | 而是因为误会呢 |
[40:30] | Because of a technicality? | 因为技术原因 |
[40:32] | Do you think all of his hard work would be for nothing? | 你觉得他努力做的一切都会白费吗 |
[40:36] | Would he revert back to the man he was? | 他会变回之前的样子吗 |
[40:44] | In about ten seconds. | 不用十秒他就会变回去 |
[40:46] | You want to tell me why you’re asking? | 你要告诉我为什么问这些吗 |
[40:50] | This is you making the most of your last day, is it? | 你这是在尽量利用好最后一天 是吧 |
[40:59] | Miss Raquel lives just underneath, 82-years-old. | 拉奇尔女士住在下面 已经82岁了 |
[41:02] | She told me a couple days ago she had a leak in her ceiling. | 她前几天告诉我天花板漏水了 |
[41:07] | I didn’t feel right going to prison without fixing it. | 我要是不修好就回监狱 会觉得很过意不去 |
[41:13] | Got your tools back, I see. | 看来你把你的工具都弄回来了 |
[41:15] | Yep. | 是的 |
[41:17] | Man at the pawnshop didn’t even charge me interest. | 当铺那哥们都没收我利息 |
[41:21] | Maybe my luck is starting to change. | 也许我要开始转运了 |
[41:23] | Just got back from the lab. | 我刚从实验室回来 |
[41:25] | Your prints were on the .38. | 枪上有你的指纹 |
[41:32] | So you came here to break the news to me in person? | 你是来亲自向我宣布这消息的吗 |
[41:34] | Nah, I came here to give you this. | 不 我是来给你这个的 |
[41:40] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[41:42] | It’s the cloth I used to wipe the gun. | 是我用来擦枪的布 |
[41:45] | Hadn’t been processed yet. | 还没被检查 |
[41:46] | When it is, there won’t be any prints on it. | 等检查到 上面不会有指纹的 |
[41:51] | – How did you… – The less you know about that, the better. | -你怎么… -你知道的越少越好 |
[41:56] | It’s your second second chance. | 这是你第二次从头再来的机会 |
[42:01] | Do make the most of it. | 好好利用起来吧 |