时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I know it’s not much, but the price is right. | 我知道这里不算太好 但价格公道 |
[00:08] | The landlord know about my record, right? | 房东知道我有犯罪记录吧 |
[00:10] | That I’m on parole? | 知道我在假释期 |
[00:11] | He and my sister are friends, and she vouched for you. | 他和我妹妹是朋友 她替你担保了 |
[00:13] | How’d you get here before us? | 你是怎么比我们先到的 |
[00:14] | You’ll recall I know the owner of a helicopter company. | 你应该记得我认识一家直升飞机公司的老板 |
[00:16] | There was one going this way. | 有一架要飞向这边 |
[00:18] | How was your meeting with Shinwell last night? | 你昨晚跟辛维尔的会面如何 |
[00:20] | Oh, he’s still having a tough time adjusting. | 他还在努力适应中 |
[00:22] | Well, in his former life, | 他以前 |
[00:23] | he was a lieutenant in a drug gang, | 是毒帮的副手 |
[00:25] | a position which afforded him ample money and prestige. | 能给他带来大把的钱和很高的威望 |
[00:28] | Now he has neither, so he’s craving what he lost. | 现在他名利双失 所以他渴求他失去的 |
[00:33] | That was delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[00:35] | Don’t tell my mom, but your scallion pancakes | 别跟我妈说 但你做的葱油饼 |
[00:37] | are even better than hers. | 比她做的都好吃 |
[00:39] | Well, I just follow the recipe. | 我只是照着配方做 |
[00:41] | It’s like lab work. | 跟做实验一样 |
[00:42] | Mm. Flunked chem. | 我化学没及格 |
[00:44] | Set the lab on fire. | 我把实验室烧了 |
[00:46] | Well, accidents happen. | 意外是常有的事 |
[00:48] | Wasn’t totally an accident. | 也不完全是意外 |
[00:52] | Speaking of chemistry, | 说到化学 |
[00:53] | I’d say our sister experiment’s going well. | 我觉得咱们的姐妹实验进展不错 |
[00:56] | Yeah. No major explosions yet. | 确实 暂时还没有大爆炸 |
[00:59] | Hey, I’ve been meaning to ask you, | 我一直想问你 |
[01:02] | have you spoken to Shinwell recently? | 你最近和辛维尔聊过吗 |
[01:05] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[01:07] | It’s probably nothing. | 或许没什么 |
[01:09] | What’s probably nothing? | 什么没什么 |
[01:12] | I saw him the other day outside his building. | 我有天在他家外面看到他了 |
[01:14] | I had a meeting with the owners. | 我当时要和房主们开会 |
[01:16] | And? | 然后呢 |
[01:17] | Before I got out of my taxi, this car pulled up next to him. | 我下出租前 有辆车停到了他身边 |
[01:20] | The guy who got out, he wasn’t wearing colors or anything, | 下来了一个人 倒没穿什么特殊的颜色什么的 |
[01:23] | – but… – You think he was a gang member? | -但… -你觉得他是黑帮的 |
[01:26] | Looked like Shinwell knew him but didn’t want to talk to him. | 似乎辛维尔认识他 但不想理他 |
[01:28] | Or at least didn’t want to be seen talking to him. | 或者至少是不想被人看到和他说话 |
[01:31] | If Shinwell gets caught talking to a member of his old gang, | 如果辛维尔被发现和以前帮派的成员交谈 |
[01:34] | that is a parole violation. | 他就违反了假释规定 |
[01:37] | And if that man is from a rival gang… | 如果那人是敌对帮派的… |
[01:40] | Then that’s even worse, right? | 那就更糟了 不是吗 |
[01:52] | Are we doing this? | 咱们要这么做吗 |
[02:11] | For Arturo. | 为了阿图罗 |
[02:28] | The name’s Bennett Nealy. | 死者叫本尼特·尼里 |
[02:30] | Army vet, certified parachute instructor, | 军队兽医 有认证的跳伞教练 |
[02:33] | and minor-league YouTube star. | 小有名气的油管网红 |
[02:35] | He’s done base jumps all over the world. | 他在全球各地进行低空跳伞 |
[02:38] | Now, you couldn’t pay me to jump out | 你花钱都别想让我 |
[02:40] | of a perfectly good airplane, | 从一架超好的飞机上跳下来 |
[02:41] | let alone off the top of a building. | 更别提从楼顶跳下来了 |
[02:45] | But his thrill-seeking is not what killed him. | 但害死他的并不是他对刺激的追求 |
[02:47] | He was shot twice, in midair, | 他中枪两次 在半空中 |
[02:50] | once in the arm, once in the chest. | 一次击中手臂 一次击中胸膛 |
[02:53] | Shots were fired from those bushes. | 子弹是从那些树丛中射出来的 |
[02:56] | Found a couple shell casings. | 找到了几个弹壳 |
[02:57] | No prints though. | 但没有指纹 |
[02:59] | Witnesses? | 目击证人呢 |
[03:00] | A valet at a nearby hotel | 附近宾馆的泊车员 |
[03:03] | saw two men jump from the roof of that skyscraper | 看到有两人从那座高楼楼顶跳下来 |
[03:07] | around 2:45 a.m. | 凌晨2:45左右 |
[03:09] | Then heard two gunshots. | 然后听到了两声枪响 |
[03:11] | Now, according to him, | 据他所说 |
[03:13] | one jumper plummeted to the ground. | 其中一位重重地落在地上 |
[03:16] | The other landed safely and then ran off. | 另一位则平安落地 然后逃了 |
[03:21] | CSU found a couple dozen of these scattered around. | 鉴证科发现附近散落了很多这种东西 |
[03:25] | Plus a broken thread around Nealy’s right wrist. | 另外尼里右腰上有一根断了的线 |
[03:28] | They think it was a bracelet that smashed to pieces on impact. | 他们认为这是因冲击而断成数截的手链 |
[03:34] | Waste. | 浪费了 |
[03:35] | You talking about the bracelet or the Vic? | 你是说手链 还是受害者 |
[03:37] | Bullets. | 我是说子弹 |
[03:39] | Mr. Nealy was doomed | 尼里先生在踏出 |
[03:40] | the moment he stepped off that building. | 建筑的那一刻 就必死无疑了 |
[03:49] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[04:06] | So, base jump parachutes don’t have a rip cord. | 低空降落伞没有开降绳 |
[04:09] | Instead, they have a pilot chute. | 作为替代 它们有导伞 |
[04:11] | It’s held around the waist. | 要将它系在腰部 |
[04:12] | You throw it out, | 你将它扔出 |
[04:13] | the wind fills this, | 风将它吹鼓 |
[04:15] | inflates it, and that, in turn, | 让它膨胀 然后顺势 |
[04:17] | pulls the main chute from its case. | 将主伞拉出伞袋 |
[04:18] | I noticed that his pilot chute was missing. | 我发现他的导伞不见了 |
[04:21] | I mean, he managed to release it, | 他试图打开它 |
[04:23] | but his main chute didn’t deploy. Why? | 但他的主伞没有打开 为什么 |
[04:25] | ‘Cause the connection was cut. | 因为连接线被剪断了 |
[04:27] | You think his chute was sabotaged? | 你觉得他的降落伞被破坏了 |
[04:30] | Isn’t cutting that line | 剪断那根线 |
[04:32] | and shooting him literally overkill? | 还要枪击他不是太多余了吗 |
[04:34] | Well, it would be, | 没错 |
[04:35] | if it was one person. | 如果是一个人行凶的话 |
[04:37] | Perhaps it was two. | 也许有两个人 |
[04:39] | A sniper and a saboteur. | 一个狙击手和一个破坏者 |
[04:42] | In a manner of speaking, | 在某种意义上 |
[04:43] | Bennett Nealy was murdered twice. | 本尼特·尼里被谋杀了两次 |
[04:56] | He was supposed to help me put together the cradle today. | 他今天应该帮我装摇篮的 |
[04:59] | Mrs. Nealy, | 尼里太太 |
[05:00] | can you think of anyone who would’ve wanted to hurt your husband? | 你能想到任何想伤害你丈夫的人吗 |
[05:03] | You mean can I think of two people? Right? | 你是说我能想到两个人吗 对吧 |
[05:06] | Someone who would’ve shot him | 一个会枪杀他的人 |
[05:08] | and someone who would’ve tampered with his chute. | 还有一个会破坏他降落伞的人 |
[05:11] | Chutes, actually. | 其实不只一个降落伞 |
[05:13] | Police found three more | 警方在你们后院的仓库中 |
[05:16] | base jumping parachutes in the storage shed | 发现了另外三个 |
[05:19] | in your backyard. | 极限跳伞降落伞 |
[05:20] | All sabotaged as well. | 也都被破坏了 |
[05:23] | Who had access to that shed? | 谁能进那个仓库 |
[05:26] | Bennett always left it unlocked. | 本尼特总是不锁门 |
[05:28] | We live in a safe neighborhood. | 我们住的社区很安全 |
[05:30] | We don’t even have a back fence. | 我们都没有后院墙 |
[05:32] | Anyone could have gotten in. | 任何人都能进去 |
[05:34] | So, I have to ask, can anyone vouch for your whereabouts | 所以我得问问 有人能证明你昨晚 |
[05:37] | last night around 2:45? | 2:45时在哪吗 |
[05:40] | You’re asking me if I shot my husband? | 你是在问我有没有冲我丈夫开枪 |
[05:43] | I’m eight months pregnant. | 我怀孕八个月了 |
[05:45] | I don’t even own a gun. | 我连枪都没有 |
[05:48] | I went out with my girlfriends. | 我跟我的女朋友们出去了 |
[05:50] | It’s what I always do when Bennett jumps, | 本尼特去跳伞的时候我就会这样 |
[05:52] | to keep from worrying. | 能让我不担心 |
[05:53] | We were at a bar until 2:00. | 我们在酒吧待到两点 |
[05:55] | I was the designated driver. | 事先说好了我当司机 |
[05:57] | I dropped my last friend off around 3:00. | 我把最后一个朋友送到家时已经三点左右了 |
[06:00] | And what about the sabotaged parachutes? | 那些被弄坏的降落伞呢 |
[06:03] | All I can tell you | 我只能告诉你 |
[06:04] | is that I didn’t want Bennett to jump at all. | 我根本就不想让本尼特去跳伞 |
[06:07] | I kept texting him to call it off and come home. | 我一直给他发短信让他取消跳伞回家来 |
[06:11] | You can check my phone. | 你可以检查我的手机 |
[06:14] | Why would I tell him not to jump if I wanted him dead? | 如果我想让他死为什么还要劝他别去 |
[06:20] | What did Mark say? | 马克是怎么说的 |
[06:22] | Mark Trenchman. He’s Bennett’s cameraman. | 马克·特伦彻曼 他是本尼特的摄影师 |
[06:24] | You haven’t talked to him yet? | 你们还没跟他谈吗 |
[06:26] | Was he hurt, too? | 他也受伤了吗 |
[06:27] | A witness saw a second base jumper land safely | 有个目击者看到另一名跳伞者安全着陆 |
[06:30] | and then flee the scene. | 然后逃离了现场 |
[06:31] | So you think that was Mark? | 你觉得那是马克吗 |
[06:35] | If Mark jumped with Bennett, | 如果马克是跟本尼特一起跳的 |
[06:37] | he’s not the one who shot at him, right? | 他就不是朝他开枪的人 对吗 |
[06:40] | But he could’ve sabotaged Bennett’s chute. | 但他可能破坏了本尼特的降落伞 |
[06:43] | Can you think of any reason he would have? | 你能想到他这么做的理由吗 |
[06:45] | Mark and Bennett used to have a partner. Arturo. | 马克和本尼特曾经有个搭档阿图罗 |
[06:50] | But three months ago, Bennett and Arturo collided in midair. | 但三个月前 本尼特和阿图罗在空中碰撞 |
[06:54] | Arturo was knocked out and never deployed his chute. | 阿图罗昏了过去 没能打开降落伞 |
[06:57] | He died on impact. | 他受到冲撞而死亡 |
[06:59] | Mark blamed Bennett for the collision. | 马克怪本尼特跟他撞在一起 |
[07:01] | Bennett blamed Mark for not warning them | 本尼特怪马克没有提醒他们 |
[07:02] | they were too close. | 他们离得太近了 |
[07:04] | I thought they put it behind them. | 我以为他们已经放下了 |
[07:06] | Last night’s jump was supposed to be in memory of Arturo. | 昨晚的跳伞是为了纪念阿图罗 |
[07:10] | But… | 但是 |
[07:11] | You’re suggesting that Mark planned a different kind of memorial. | 你是在暗示马克计划了另一种纪念方式 |
[07:23] | I ran out of coffee, so I made us some tea. | 咖啡喝完了 所以我泡了两杯茶 |
[07:26] | Anything useful? | 找到有用的线索了吗 |
[07:28] | Amongst other things, confirmation that Bennett Nealy | 最重要的是确认了本尼特·尼里 |
[07:30] | and his compatriots were in a sort of addiction spiral. | 和他的同伴们对极限运动上瘾 |
[07:32] | Each stunt of theirs was more dangerous than the last. | 他们的每次活动都比上一次更危险 |
[07:35] | A cavalcade of risk, served up electronically | 一系列的冒险行为 以电子形式 |
[07:38] | to an audience of sensation-craving millennials. | 呈现在新时代渴求感官刺激的观众面前 |
[07:42] | Your phone rang while you were downstairs. | 你在楼下的时候你的手机响了 |
[07:44] | It was Marcus. | 是马库斯打来的 |
[07:45] | The police pinged Mark Trenchman’s phone. | 警方定位了马克·特伦彻曼的手机 |
[07:47] | They found it in a trash can a block from where Nealy died. | 在尼里死亡处一个街区外的垃圾桶里 |
[07:50] | Must’ve thrown it away when he ran. | 一定是他逃走时扔下的 |
[07:52] | Obviously, Mr. Trenchman doesn’t want to be found. | 显然 特伦彻曼先生不想被找到 |
[07:56] | I predict we’ll have him in custody within the hour. | 我预言他一小时内就会被抓住 |
[07:59] | Not only did the danger of our trio’s stunts increase over time | 随着时间增加的不光是三人表演的危险性 |
[08:02] | so, too, did the quality of their videos. | 他们的视频质量也上升了 |
[08:04] | It appears Mr. Trenchman recently bought an 8K camera. | 看来特伦彻曼先生最近买了一台超高清摄相机 |
[08:08] | Such cameras come pre-equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. | 这种相机提前安装好了无线网和蓝牙 |
[08:10] | They also typically cost between $50,000 and $70,000. | 而且一般要花五到七万块 |
[08:14] | There’s no way he’s throwing that in the trash. | 他不可能把它也扔进垃圾堆 |
[08:16] | I managed to isolate the serial number of Mr. Trenchman’s new camera | 我设法从他藏在油管视频的元数据里 |
[08:19] | from the metadata hidden in his YouTube footage. | 提取了他新相机的序列号 |
[08:22] | So whilst pinging his cell phone proved useless… | 所以既然定位他的手机已经没用了 |
[08:25] | Pinging his camera should tell us where he is. | 定位他的相机应该能告诉我们他在哪 |
[08:30] | Oh, hey. Trenchman just got here. | 特伦彻曼刚到 |
[08:32] | We snagged him and his camera in a hotel near the jump site. | 我们在跳伞地附近的酒店里找到了他和他的相机 |
[08:35] | I’m gonna set him up in Interrogation One. | 我安排他进一号审讯室 |
[08:40] | What’s your sister doing here? | 你妹妹来这里干什么 |
[08:42] | You remember how she helped Shinwell with his apartment? | 你记得她帮辛维尔找了公寓吗 |
[08:45] | She went to the building for a meeting the other day, | 之前她去那栋楼开会 |
[08:46] | and she saw someone approach him | 看到有人接近他 |
[08:48] | that she thought might be a gang member. | 她觉得可能是帮派分子 |
[08:50] | You fear it was an old ally. | 你怕是他之前的伙伴 |
[08:52] | Or an old enemy. | 或者是旧仇人 |
[08:54] | I asked Marcus to set her up with some old arrest photos. | 我让马库斯给她看几张之前的逮捕照片 |
[08:56] | Why not just ask Shinwell who it was? | 为什么不直接问辛维尔那是谁 |
[08:59] | I haven’t spoken to him in a few weeks. | 我有几周没跟他联系了 |
[09:01] | I thought I’d give him some space. | 我想给他点空间 |
[09:03] | This is you giving him some space, is it? | 你就是这么给他空间的吗 |
[09:05] | Go on. I’ll join Marcus. | 去吧 我去跟马库斯一起 |
[09:09] | For Arturo. | 为了阿图罗 |
[09:14] | I’m telling you, I didn’t kill Bennett. | 我告诉你们 我没杀本尼特 |
[09:17] | Once Bennett’s wife– | 在本尼特的太太 |
[09:18] | sorry, his widow– identified you, | 不好意思 他的遗孀 指认了你之后 |
[09:21] | we did some research. | 我们做了点调查 |
[09:22] | We know there were arguments between you, | 我们知道你们之间有摩擦 |
[09:24] | physical altercations. | 肢体冲突 |
[09:27] | Look, after Arturo died, | 听着 阿图罗死后 |
[09:29] | we both blamed each other. It was wrong. | 我们都指责对方 这是不对的 |
[09:32] | And we fought. | 我们打过架 |
[09:33] | But we were like brothers. | 但我们就像兄弟 |
[09:35] | I mean, that’s what brothers do. | 我是说 这就是兄弟会做的事 |
[09:36] | I-I loved Bennett. | 我爱本尼特 |
[09:39] | We settled our differences. | 我们解决了矛盾 |
[09:40] | Not all of ’em. | 不是全部的 |
[09:42] | According to this e-mail, you wanted to turn your footage | 根据这封邮件 你想把关于阿图罗·阿扎多 |
[09:44] | of Arturo Alzado’s last jump into a documentary. | 最后一跳的视频做成纪录片 |
[09:48] | Only Bennett wasn’t so keen on the idea. | 不过本尼特没那么热衷于此想法 |
[09:51] | I thought it was what Arturo would’ve wanted. All right? | 我觉得这会是本尼特想要的 好吗 |
[09:53] | He loved publicity. | 他喜欢受关注 |
[09:55] | Filming our jumps, putting ’em online, that was his idea. | 拍摄跳伞 放到网上 这是他的想法 |
[09:58] | He was even writing a book. | 他甚至在写一本书 |
[10:00] | From the correspondence, Bennett seemed to think | 从邮件往来看 本尼特似乎认为 |
[10:01] | that you were trying to cash in on Arturo’s death. | 你在用阿图罗的死挣钱 |
[10:04] | So he refused to sign off | 所以他拒绝授权 |
[10:05] | on any of the footage that he appeared in. | 任何他参与的视频 |
[10:07] | Which was a problem, because… | 这是个问题 因为 |
[10:09] | he was in all of it. | 他参与了所有的视频 |
[10:10] | Killing him wouldn’t just put a stop to his objections– | 杀了他不仅能终结他的反对 |
[10:13] | it would also give your documentary a bang-up ending. | 还能为你的纪录片来个绝妙的收尾 |
[10:15] | No. No, you’re wrong. | 不 不 你错了 |
[10:18] | Look, I gave up on the documentary. | 听着 我放弃了纪录片 |
[10:20] | Bennett and I agreed to do one last jump to honor Arturo. | 本尼特和我决定做最后一跳来纪念阿图罗 |
[10:23] | We only filmed it for us and for Arturo’s family. | 我们拍摄只为了我们自己和阿图罗的家人 |
[10:26] | Look, If I was the one that messed with Bennett’s chute, | 听着 如果是我破坏了本尼特的降落伞 |
[10:29] | why would I film the whole thing? | 为什么我要拍摄这一切 |
[10:30] | Why would I keep the tape, | 为什么我要保存录像带 |
[10:32] | preserving the evidence of my own crime? | 保存我自己的罪证 |
[10:35] | If you had nothing to do with Bennett’s death, | 如果你和本尼特的死无关 |
[10:37] | why were you in hiding? | 你之前为什么要躲着 |
[10:39] | Because… | 因为 |
[10:41] | I was afraid I was next. | 我怕我是下一个 |
[10:44] | I only know one person good enough with a rifle | 我只知道一个人有来福枪 |
[10:45] | to shoot Bennett out of the air like that, | 且技术好到能像那样在空中射击本尼特 |
[10:48] | and she has just as much reason to kill me | 而她有足够的理由来杀我 |
[10:50] | as she did to kill Bennett. | 正如她杀了本尼特 |
[10:52] | She? | 她 |
[10:56] | Got to say, that’s one hell of a rifle. | 不得不说 这把来福枪很厉害 |
[11:00] | It’s custom. A Tubb 2000. | 是定制的 黑管2000 |
[11:02] | I use it in competition. | 我比赛用的 |
[11:04] | Looks like the perfect weapon to shoot a man out of the sky. | 看着像是将某人从空中射下来的绝佳武器 |
[11:08] | I’m a cadet, okay? | 我是军校学员 好吗 |
[11:10] | You have any idea what that means? | 你知道这意味什么吗 |
[11:12] | My life is scheduled to the second. | 我的生活日程精确到秒 |
[11:14] | I’m under a microscope the whole time. | 我一直生活在显微镜下 |
[11:16] | Classes, training, bed checks, formations, inspections. | 上课 受训 检查床铺 编队 视察 |
[11:20] | There’s no way I could have snuck off campus, | 我不可能从训练场溜出来 |
[11:22] | driven to Manhattan, shot Bennett, | 开到曼哈顿 射杀了本尼特 |
[11:23] | then gotten back to my barracks | 然后回到我的兵营 |
[11:24] | without my roommate or the gate guards noticing. | 还不被我的室友或者门卫发现 |
[11:27] | Say you’re right– | 就当你说的是真的 |
[11:27] | you didn’t sneak out the other night to shoot Bennett Nealy | 你那晚没有溜出去枪击本尼特·尼里 |
[11:30] | you still get weekend leave, right? | 你依然可以在周末离开 对吧 |
[11:32] | And Poughkeepsie’s less than an hour from the academy. | 而波基普西离学院只有不到一小时路程 |
[11:34] | You could have driven there to tamper with his parachutes. | 你可以开车过去破坏他的降落伞 |
[11:38] | Mark Trenchman told you to talk to me, didn’t he? | 马克·特伦彻曼叫你们来找我的 对吧 |
[11:42] | Guy always was scared of me. | 那家伙总是很怕我 |
[11:43] | Can’t imagine why. | 不明白是为什么 |
[11:45] | You think I killed Bennett because of what happened to my brother. | 你认为我是为了我哥哥的事杀了本尼特 |
[11:48] | Only my brother wasn’t like regular people. | 只是我的哥哥不是一般人 |
[11:50] | He lived life full tilt. | 他对生活充满激情 |
[11:52] | When he was in the Army, | 他以前在军队的时候 |
[11:53] | he volunteered for multiple deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq. | 曾多次自愿前往阿富汗和伊拉克战场 |
[11:56] | After he was discharged, he went back as a private contractor. | 在他复员后 还会以雇佣兵的身份回去 |
[12:00] | He loved base-jumping. | 他喜欢低空跳伞 |
[12:01] | He drove too fast, drank too much. | 他下降太快 喝得太多 |
[12:04] | He was living on borrowed time, | 他一直靠运气活着 |
[12:05] | and everyone in my family knew it. | 我们家人都知道这一点 |
[12:08] | So you didn’t blame Bennett at all. | 所以你一点也不怪本尼特 |
[12:10] | Bennett was doing everything he could | 本尼特尽了一切努力 |
[12:12] | to make things right with us. | 想要弥补我们 |
[12:13] | He made face-to-face apologies, | 他当面进行了道歉 |
[12:15] | promised to pay for Arturo’s kids to go to college. | 答应供阿图罗的孩子上大学 |
[12:18] | And did Trenchman tell you about Arturo’s memoir? | 特伦彻曼有没有跟你们说过阿图罗的回忆录 |
[12:21] | We know that your brother was writing a book. | 我们知道你哥哥在写一本书 |
[12:23] | What did Bennett Nealy have to do with it? | 本尼特·尼里和这有什么关系 |
[12:26] | Arturo sold it to a big publishing house. | 阿图罗把它卖给了一家大出版商 |
[12:28] | He was writing about his time as a soldier, | 他写的是他当兵时 |
[12:30] | his work as a parachute instructor back in the Gulf, | 在海湾战争中当跳伞指导员的事 |
[12:32] | his base-jumping. | 就是他的低空跳伞 |
[12:34] | Bennett was with him for all of that, | 本尼特一直陪伴他左右 |
[12:36] | so when Arturo died, he promised he’d finish the book. | 所以阿图罗死后 他发誓要完成那本书 |
[12:39] | My brother’s kids would have gotten a big pay-out | 我哥哥的孩子在书完成后 |
[12:41] | when it was done. | 会获得一大笔分红 |
[12:43] | Plus, it was going to be Arturo’s legacy, | 还有 那将成为阿图罗的遗产 |
[12:45] | something for them to remember him by. | 给他们当一个念想 |
[12:47] | Even if I hadn’t forgiven Bennett, | 就算我没有原谅本尼特 |
[12:49] | I never would have killed him before the book was finished. | 我也不会在书完成前杀了他 |
[12:52] | I wouldn’t have done that to my niece and nephew. | 我不会伤害我的侄子侄女的 |
[12:55] | Don’t believe me, take my rifle. | 不相信我 那就拿走我的枪 |
[12:57] | But I’m telling you right now, | 但我现在告诉你们 |
[12:59] | it’s not gonna be a match for those bullets. | 它绝对不会和那些子弹吻合的 |
[13:06] | Hey. The captain just called. | 警监刚才打电话了 |
[13:08] | He said he didn’t have enough to hold Mark Trenchman, | 他说他没有足够证据留住马克·特伦彻曼 |
[13:10] | so he had to kick him lose. | 所以他只能放他走了 |
[13:11] | Just as well. | 无所谓 |
[13:12] | He’s as middling a suspect as he is a cameraman. | 他不管是当嫌犯还是摄像师都不怎行 |
[13:14] | How’d it go at West Point? | 西点军校的事顺利吗 |
[13:16] | While Arturo’s sister appears to be innocent, | 虽然阿图罗的妹妹看来是无辜的 |
[13:19] | the trip did bear some fruit. | 这一趟还是有些收获 |
[13:21] | Arturo is writing a memoir. | 阿图罗在写回忆录 |
[13:23] | She provided me with a copy. | 她提供了一份拷贝 |
[13:24] | I perused it on my way home, | 我在回来的路上仔细读了读 |
[13:26] | and I found this. | 然后我发现了这个 |
[13:30] | Is that money? | 这是钱吗 |
[13:31] | Tens of millions of dollars. | 数千万美元 |
[13:32] | One of many such cash shipments sent to Iraq during the war. | 在伊拉克战争中输送过去的现金流之一 |
[13:36] | But there are persistent rumors | 但有一个长久不衰的传言 |
[13:37] | that much of this shipment went missing in 2010. | 这批货在2010年失踪了 |
[13:40] | The photograph is captioned, | 这个照片的标题是 |
[13:41] | “Our One Regret.” | 「我们唯一的惋惜」 |
[13:44] | Oh. There’s nothing in the text about the picture. | 文字里没有提到关于照片的事 |
[13:47] | Arturo and Bennett never got to tell their side of the story. | 阿图罗和本尼特从没机会讲述他们的故事 |
[13:50] | While Arturo’s death was ruled an accident, | 虽然阿图罗的死被当做是意外 |
[13:52] | Bennett’s was as far from an accident as one could get. | 本尼特就绝对不是意外了 |
[13:54] | Sabotaged, shot. | 被破坏降落伞 被枪杀 |
[13:55] | He did everything but land in a freshly-chummed pool of sharks. | 他尽了一切努力却落在了满是鲨鱼的池子里 |
[13:58] | Well, you think he was killed because… | 你认为他被杀是因为… |
[14:00] | he and Arturo stole some of this money? | 他和阿图罗偷了这笔钱 |
[14:02] | Let’s just say, I’d be curious to learn their one regret. | 这么说吧 我很好奇他们唯一的惋惜是什么 |
[14:06] | This was taken when they were both | 这张照片是在他们 |
[14:07] | working as contractors, right? | 做雇佣兵时拍的 对吧 |
[14:09] | I’ve been going through Bennett’s financials, | 我在查看本尼特的财务状况 |
[14:11] | and there’s nothing that indicates | 但这里并没有迹象显示 |
[14:12] | he’s been sitting on millions of dollars. | 他是有着千万美元的人 |
[14:14] | But according to this, | 但根据这个显示 |
[14:15] | six months ago, a shell account he controlled | 六个月前 他手上的一个空壳账户 |
[14:18] | received a wire transfer of $500,000 | 收到了五十万的电子转账 |
[14:21] | from a company called “Primi In Agrum LLP.” | 转账公司叫「普利米依阿果马」 |
[14:24] | “First to the field.” | 「战场第一人」 |
[14:26] | Now, Primi In Agrum, when I looked it up, | 普利米依阿果马 我去查的时候 |
[14:29] | I saw that it was also the motto | 我看到这也是 |
[14:31] | for the 28th Special Tactics Squadron. | 第28特别战术飞行中队 |
[14:33] | It’s an Air Force commando unit specializing | 这是一支空军突击队 |
[14:35] | in search and rescue, air field security. | 擅长于搜索 营救以及机场安保 |
[14:39] | They call themselves “Hell Jumpers.” | 他们管自己叫「地狱跳手」 |
[14:41] | So, notice | 注意 |
[14:42] | the tattoos on this security contractor and this one. | 这个雇佣兵的纹身 还有这个 |
[14:47] | Skull with dagger and wings on one, | 一个是骷髅上有匕首和翅膀 |
[14:50] | Air Force eagle on the other. | 另一个是空军的鹰 |
[14:51] | What if Arturo and Bennett’s one regret | 会不会阿图罗和本尼特后悔的是 |
[14:53] | was not taking the money, | 当时没有拿钱 |
[14:55] | even though they knew other people had? | 虽然他们知道别人拿了 |
[14:57] | You think these men | 你觉得这些人 |
[14:58] | were ex-Hell Jumpers, | 以前是地狱跳手 |
[14:59] | they took the money, and then, | 他们拿了钱 之后 |
[15:00] | Bennett later decided he wanted a cut? | 本尼特也想分一份 |
[15:03] | Maybe he decided to blackmail them. | 可能他决定要敲他们一笔 |
[15:06] | The $500,000 could mean | 那五十万或许意味着 |
[15:08] | that at least one of them was willing to pay. | 至少有一个人愿意给钱 |
[15:10] | And from what I’ve read, Hell Jumpers are expert snipers | 而据我所知 地狱跳手都是出色的狙击手 |
[15:13] | and trained parachutists. | 和训练有素的伞兵 |
[15:14] | So one of them could have shot him. | 所以可能是其中一人杀了他 |
[15:16] | One of them could have tampered with his chute. | 其中另一人破坏了他的降落伞 |
[15:19] | Or both. | 或者二者是同一个人 |
[15:20] | So all we would have to do is look for four men | 所以我们要找的就是四个 |
[15:22] | trained to survive Behind Enemy Lines, | 像「深入敌后」里那样的人 |
[15:24] | move without detection and kill without compunction. | 来去无影 冷酷无情 |
[15:27] | How hard could that be? | 这能有多难呢 |
[15:37] | Those look like they’re from a tasbih. Muslim prayer beads. | 像是赞珠 穆斯林祈祷用的珠子 |
[15:40] | Blue ones are from Afghanistan. | 蓝色的是阿富汗人用的 |
[15:42] | I brought back a set like that when I came for my nieces. | 我回来的时候买了一套给我侄女们 |
[15:46] | It was supposed to be for good luck. | 据说能带来好运 |
[15:48] | As a good luck charm, | 作为幸运符 |
[15:49] | my victim’s tasbih failed spectacularly. | 受害者的赞珠可不太引人注意 |
[15:53] | Oh, I take it you didn’t bring me here | 我想你叫我来 |
[15:54] | to talk about his jewelry. | 不是谈他的珠宝的 |
[15:56] | I was hoping you might have some insight | 我觉得你可能比较了解 |
[15:57] | into these four guards. | 这四个人的情况 |
[15:58] | 马克·特伦彻曼 伙伴 | |
[15:59] | We think they might be former Air Force commandos. | 我们觉得他们可能以前是空军突击队的 |
[16:02] | This isn’t about that money | 这跟在伊拉克 |
[16:03] | that supposedly went missing in Iraq, is it? | 丢失的那些钱没关系 对吧 |
[16:05] | Because… I’m not a fan of those stories. | 因为 我对那事没兴趣 |
[16:08] | Nonetheless, I do need the names of these four men. | 不管怎样 我需要知道这四个人的名字 |
[16:12] | The security company that employs them has not been forthcoming, | 他们所在的安保公司并没有说出实情 |
[16:14] | and I thought with you contracts in the military, | 于是我想着 你在军队 |
[16:16] | and the IAVA… | 和IAVA都有关系 |
[16:18] | Yeah, I suppose I could swing something, | 是的 我想我能打听出点事 |
[16:20] | but it’s gonna ruffle some feathers. | 但是肯定会引起别人注意 |
[16:22] | Well, my intention is to solve a murder, | 我是要破一起谋杀案 |
[16:24] | not to offend the United States military. | 不是要冒犯美国军队 |
[16:26] | It’s always about a murder. | 总是为了谋杀案 |
[16:28] | Look, I’ve had eight of my birds | 我已经为了你让八架飞机 |
[16:29] | fly around the harbor of New York for you. | 在纽约港上空飞行 |
[16:31] | Plus, that private airlift to Bear Mountain? | 再加上去大熊山的私人飞机 |
[16:33] | That’s $10,000 between pilot time and fuel. | 驾驶员和燃料就要花费一万块钱 |
[16:38] | Now, the way I see it, the debt I owe you | 所以在我看来 我欠你的人情 |
[16:40] | is paid in full. | 全都还清了 |
[16:41] | Well, then perhaps it’s time I extended my line of credit. | 那我现在可能要再透支点「人情」了 |
[16:45] | I couldn’t help but notice that recently | 我发现最近 |
[16:47] | your personal grooming habits have become a little lax. | 你的风流习性改变了 |
[16:49] | And you’re normally a very fastidious man. | 你通常是比较挑剔的 |
[16:52] | Is it right to assume that you’ve finally broken up | 是不是意味着你终于跟 |
[16:53] | with that erratic girlfriend? | 那个古怪的女朋友分手了 |
[16:55] | Want to go ahead and guess my weight while you’re at it? | 随便你怎么瞎猜 |
[16:57] | I could if you’d like, but instead, | 我也想 不过 |
[16:59] | perhaps you’d like to know the name… | 可能你会想知道 |
[17:01] | of a woman who is secretly smitten with you? | 一个偷偷喜欢上你的女人的名字 |
[17:04] | Someone in our mutual social circle. | 我们都认识的一个人 |
[17:06] | If someone was smitten with me, I think I would know. | 如果有人喜欢我 我想我会知道的 |
[17:10] | That’s unlikely. You chronically underestimate | 不可能 你长期低估了 |
[17:11] | your appeal to the opposite sex. | 你对异性的吸引力 |
[17:14] | Was it Genevieve from Chopper Three? | 是三号直升机的吉纳维芙吗 |
[17:19] | Suzy from our Thursday meeting? | 周四见面会的苏西 |
[17:24] | Is it… Joan? | 是乔恩吗 |
[17:25] | Genevieve has a girlfriend, Suzy is wholly unsuitable, | 吉纳维芙有女朋友 苏西完全不可能 |
[17:29] | and if Joan were interested, she would be here | 如果乔恩对你有意思 她就会在这 |
[17:30] | rather than attending to personal business. | 而不是去办私事了 |
[17:33] | – Well, I’m out of guesses. – Well, in that case, | -那我就不知道了 -这样的话 |
[17:35] | you give me the names of four potential killers, | 你给我这四个可能是杀手的名字 |
[17:38] | and I’ll give you the name of one potential paramour. | 我就告诉你一个可能会成为你情人的人名 |
[17:43] | Laquan Eversley? | 兰奎·埃弗斯利 |
[17:45] | Tall Boy. | 叫我高个男孩 |
[17:47] | You the detective that had me come down here? | 你是把我叫来的警探吗 |
[17:48] | ‘Cause I don’t know nothing about no car break-ins. | 我可不知道什么撬车事件 |
[17:50] | Yeah, I know you didn’t break in to any of those cars. | 我知道你没有撬车 |
[17:52] | It’s just a way to get you down to the station. | 只是找个借口让你来警局 |
[17:54] | Listen, I’m not a cop. | 听着 我不是警察 |
[17:56] | I just wanted to ask you a few questions. | 我只是想问你一些问题 |
[17:58] | If you ain’t a cop, I ain’t got nothing to say to you. | 如果你不是警察 那我跟你没什么好说的 |
[18:00] | Listen, I can call your probation officer. | 听着 我可以打给你的保释官 |
[18:02] | Do they know you’re still active in your gang? | 他们知道你还在帮派里活动吗 |
[18:07] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[18:08] | I want to talk to you about Shinwell | 我想跟你谈谈辛维尔 |
[18:10] | and why you approached him at his apartment the other day. | 以及那天你为什么要去他家找他 |
[18:13] | What do you care about me and Shin? | 你为什么想知道我和老辛的事 |
[18:15] | I know the two of you came up together. | 我知道你们之前共事过 |
[18:17] | You were both arrested as co-defendants | 你们18岁的时候 因为一起入室抢劫 |
[18:18] | in a break-in when you were 18. | 曾双双被捕 |
[18:21] | Neither of you would testify against each other. | 你们俩都不愿指证对方 |
[18:23] | I ain’t no snitch. Shinwell, neither. | 我不喜欢告密 辛维尔也一样 |
[18:26] | No, but you are on his list of criminal associates, | 的确 但你是他的犯罪同伙之一 |
[18:28] | people that he’s forbidden to contact, | 是被禁止与他联系的人 |
[18:29] | so if you really are his friend, | 所以如果你真是他的朋友 |
[18:30] | and you want to help him, you stay away from him. | 真想帮助他 就离他远点 |
[18:35] | What’s funny? | 你笑什么 |
[18:37] | You got it all backwards. | 你搞反了 |
[18:39] | Wasn’t my idea to meet. It was his. | 不是我想见面 是他想 |
[18:41] | He asked me to come by, catch up a little. | 他让我去找他的 叙叙旧 |
[18:43] | You want to sermonize someone, try him. | 你要是想对别人说教 跟他说去吧 |
[18:45] | I’m sure he, uh, be straight with you, | 他肯定会对你坦诚相待 |
[18:47] | seeing as you his friend and all. | 把你当做朋友什么的 |
[19:03] | Technical Sergeant Declan Boyle. | 技术军士迪克兰·博伊尔 |
[19:04] | Thank you so much for coming by. Do come in. | 谢谢你抽空过来 请进 |
[19:08] | The Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force asks you | 空军高级军士长让你做什么 |
[19:10] | to do something, you do it, no matter how long you’ve been out. | 你就得照做 不管离队多久都一样 |
[19:14] | Um, I should mention, | 我得提醒你一下 |
[19:17] | drawing the pistol in your ankle holster | 无论何时 你从踝关节的枪套中 |
[19:19] | at any point would be a mistake. | 拔出手枪都是不明智的 |
[19:20] | Your arrival here has been recorded | 你来这里已经被记录下来了 |
[19:22] | and sent to a secure server. | 并传送到一个安全服务器上 |
[19:24] | So, you know, kill me at your own peril. | 所以 杀我是有风险的 |
[19:27] | I’ll take that under advisement. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[19:29] | You want to tell me what the hell this is about? | 你找我来有什么事 |
[19:31] | You’re doing very well for a former enlisted man. | 作为一名前役军人 你过得挺滋润 |
[19:34] | Five-figure watch on your wrist, the luxury SUV parked outside. | 戴着昂贵的手表 外面停着豪华SUV |
[19:37] | I understand you recently purchased | 我了解到你最近在市中心 |
[19:38] | a condominium in Midtown. | 买了一套公寓 |
[19:40] | This all leads me to think that I’m correct | 这不禁让我认为 |
[19:42] | to suspect that you once stole money | 怀疑你曾经偷了伊拉克战争资金 |
[19:44] | intended for the Iraq War effort. | 是正确的推论 |
[19:45] | But the question is, | 但问题是 |
[19:48] | whether you murdered someone over it. | 你有没有因此杀人 |
[19:51] | Everyone else is getting rich off that war. | 其他人都因为那场战争致富了 |
[19:53] | Haliburton, Blackwater. | 哈利伯顿 黑水 |
[19:56] | My friends and I– we figured, why not us? | 我跟我的朋友们觉得 为什么不能是我们 |
[19:59] | So we took a handling fee, all right? | 所以我们就收了一点手续费 好吗 |
[20:01] | Just enough to get us on our feet | 只是为了在我们不做雇佣兵后 |
[20:03] | once we stopped contracting. | 能站稳脚跟 |
[20:04] | But I never killed anyone over it. | 但我没有为此杀过人 |
[20:07] | Especially not Bennett Nealy. | 尤其不可能杀本尼特·尼里 |
[20:09] | The two of you were based at the same facility | 那笔钱不见时 |
[20:11] | at the time the money disappeared. | 你们俩同属一家公司 |
[20:14] | Recently, you paid Bennett a half a million dollars. | 最近 你给了本尼特50万 |
[20:16] | It paints a certain picture. | 明显是有目的 |
[20:18] | Your colleagues are either dead or overseas, | 你的同事要么死了 要么在国外 |
[20:19] | so you’re the only one | 你是唯一一个 |
[20:20] | who could have accessed his parachute, | 能接触到他降落伞 |
[20:22] | or taken that shot that killed him. | 或是开枪杀他的人 |
[20:23] | I had zero motive to kill Bennett. | 我没理由杀本尼特 |
[20:25] | The SUV out front, the condo– | 那辆SUV和套房 |
[20:27] | the money I took didn’t pay for that. | 我不是用那笔钱买的 |
[20:29] | It wasn’t nearly enough. | 根本不够 |
[20:30] | I’m doing well because I invested | 我过得好是因为我把这笔钱 |
[20:32] | all of it in off-the-books, high-interest loans. | 全部投资到高利率的黑市贷款中了 |
[20:35] | You’re saying you’re a loan shark? | 你是说你在放高利贷吗 |
[20:36] | The 500 grand I wired Bennett wasn’t a blackmail payment. | 我给本尼特那50万不是敲诈封口费 |
[20:39] | It was a loan. | 是贷款 |
[20:40] | 25% interest. | 25%的利息 |
[20:42] | Bennett was paying me ten grand a month, | 本尼特每个月还我1万 |
[20:43] | every month, never missed one payment. | 从未拖欠过 |
[20:45] | So why would I kill a cash cow that’s giving me so much milk? | 我为什么要杀一个这么高产的摇钱树 |
[20:51] | What did he do with the money you lent him? | 他要借那么多钱做什么 |
[20:53] | So Bennett Nealy bought an airplane. | 本尼特·尼里买了架飞机 |
[20:56] | Specifically, a skydiving plane, | 具体来说 一架用来跳伞的飞机 |
[20:58] | secured via an off-the-books loan | 用黑市贷款借来的钱买的 |
[21:00] | and through yet another shell company. | 通过另一个空壳公司来隐瞒 |
[21:03] | So why all the secrecy? | 为什么神神秘秘的 |
[21:05] | Why, it’s an excellent question. | 正是 为什么 |
[21:09] | How did it go with Tall Boy? | 跟高个男孩见面结果如何 |
[21:11] | Not great, actually. | 不太好 |
[21:15] | He said that Shinwell reached out to him. | 他说是辛维尔找他的 |
[21:18] | Yeah, you believe him? | 你信吗 |
[21:20] | Well, Shinwell was close to him before he went to prison, | 辛维尔在入狱前就和他走得很近 |
[21:23] | so it’s not a surprise that he’d want to see his old friend. | 所以他想见老朋友也不出人意料 |
[21:27] | But it would fight the idea that he’s honoring | 但这就和他遵守假释规定 |
[21:29] | the conditions of his parole. | 背道而驰了 |
[21:34] | As a sponsor, I’ve learned that I’m not responsible | 作为担保人 我知道我不为我的担保方 |
[21:36] | for my sponsee’s mistakes. | 所犯的错误责任 |
[21:39] | I’m not Shinwell’s sponsor. | 我不是辛维尔的担保人 |
[21:41] | Aren’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[21:43] | Hey. You made it. | 你们来了 |
[21:46] | You find something? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[21:47] | Well, for one thing, Bennett didn’t fly this plane himself. | 首先 本尼特并没有亲自驾驶飞机 |
[21:50] | He had a partner. | 他有一个搭档 |
[21:52] | Chet Polian. | 切特·伯力安 |
[21:54] | All the flights are in his name. | 所有的飞行记录都在他名下 |
[21:56] | 跳伞旅行社 切特·伯力安 | |
[21:56] | It looks like he and Bennett | 看起来他和本尼特 |
[21:57] | have been running parachuting charters, | 一起经营跳伞租赁 |
[21:59] | “North Atlantic Skydiving Tours.” | 「北大西洋跳伞旅行社」 |
[22:01] | They fly out of this airport and one other, | 他们驾驶这架以及另一架飞机 |
[22:03] | but there’s a twist. | 但还有转折 |
[22:05] | It looks like they’re advertising trips | 看上去他们宣传的是 |
[22:06] | out of Ontario and Quebec. | 从安大略和魁北克出发的旅行 |
[22:08] | According to his records, | 根据他的记录 |
[22:09] | Bennett’s mother is from Winnipeg, | 本尼特的妈妈来自温尼伯 |
[22:11] | so he’s a dual citizen. | 所以他有双重国籍 |
[22:12] | He could have gotten a Canadian business permit easy enough. | 他可以轻易地获得加拿大商业许可证 |
[22:15] | A plane controlled by a shell company, | 飞机由一家空壳公司控制 |
[22:17] | funded by a secret loan; flying in and out of Canada, | 公司资金来源于由秘密贷款 飞进出加拿大 |
[22:20] | what does that sound like? | 听起来像什么 |
[22:22] | You think they’re smuggling drugs? | 你觉得他们在走私毒品吗 |
[22:25] | Or something else. | 或者别的什么 |
[22:40] | Passenger seats… in the cargo hold. | 货舱里有乘客座椅 |
[22:45] | Bennett and his partner weren’t smuggling drugs. | 本尼特和他的搭档不是在走私毒品 |
[22:49] | They were smuggling people. | 他们在走私人口 |
[22:54] | We believe that Bennett Nealy was, to coin a phrase, | 我们相信本尼特·尼里 用一个新词来说 |
[22:57] | a “concierge coyote.” | 是「迎宾之狼」 |
[22:59] | A smuggler for well-heeled illegal immigrants. | 有钱的非法移民的蛇头 |
[23:01] | His clients would arrive in Canada on tourist visas, | 他的客户会以旅游签证到达加拿大 |
[23:04] | then Bennett and his partner would use their skydiving plane | 然后本尼特和他的搭档用他们的跳伞飞机 |
[23:07] | to take them across the border. | 带他们越过边境 |
[23:09] | Must have charged a pretty penny, | 要价一定很高吧 |
[23:11] | considering he could only smuggle two people at a time. | 毕竟每次只能偷渡两人 |
[23:14] | – Any luck finding the pilot? – Turns out | -找到飞行员了吗 -结果发现 |
[23:17] | Chet Polian is a retiree | 切特·伯里安已经退休 |
[23:19] | confined to a nursing home in San Diego. | 住在圣地亚哥一家疗养院中 |
[23:22] | Whoever was flying for Bennett | 替本尼特驾驶飞机的人 |
[23:23] | used Polian’s license without his knowledge. | 擅自用了伯里安的飞行执照 |
[23:25] | Local police took fingerprints from the cockpit, | 当地警方提取了驾驶员座舱内的指纹 |
[23:28] | not a match on any databases. | 数据库中并无吻合 |
[23:30] | Marcus pulled the airport security footage. | 马库斯调出了机场安保录像 |
[23:32] | He’s going over it now to see if he can use it | 现在正在看 看能不能 |
[23:34] | to identify the pilot, or any of the people he smuggled. | 找出飞行员或者任何偷渡者 |
[23:39] | You realize this opens up a small army of suspects | 你知道这在本尼特·尼里的谋杀案上 |
[23:42] | for Bennett Nealy’s murder, right? | 增添了一大伙嫌疑人吧 |
[23:44] | His pilot, his shady customers. | 他的飞行员 他可疑的客户 |
[23:47] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[23:53] | So this footage is a couple months old, | 这份录像是几个月前的 |
[23:55] | but I’m pretty sure these were two of Bennett’s customers. | 但我很确定这两位都是本尼特的客户 |
[23:58] | The date and time jibe with the logs he kept in his office. | 日期和时间与他办公室的日志吻合 |
[24:01] | His plane returned from a trip to Montreal not 20 minutes | 他的飞机从蒙特利尔回来不到20分钟后 |
[24:04] | before these two got into that limo, but that’s not all. | 这两位上了这辆豪华轿车 这还没完 |
[24:08] | You know Mike over there is in the Army Reserves, right? | 你知道那边的迈克在陆军预备役吧 |
[24:11] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[24:12] | Did a few tours as an MP in Afghanistan. | 作为宪兵去了几次阿富汗 |
[24:14] | When he was bringing that witness in, | 他带那名目击证人来的时候 |
[24:16] | he caught a look at my computer… | 他瞄了一眼我的电脑 |
[24:18] | recognized this guy from an old wanted list. | 认出这人出现在过去的通缉令上 |
[24:21] | His name is Qadir Durrani. | 他叫卡迪尔·杜兰尼 |
[24:24] | He’s a Taliban warlord. | 他是塔利班的军阀 |
[24:24] | 联调局通缉令 卡迪尔·杜兰尼 塔利班军阀 | |
[24:44] | Mr. Bell. | 贝尔先生 |
[24:47] | Actually, it’s Detective Bell, | 应该是贝尔警探 |
[24:49] | and I won’t be needing a lift. | 我不需要搭车 |
[24:50] | We can walk to the station from here. | 我们能从这里走到局里 |
[24:52] | Uh, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:54] | Is this some kind of joke? | 这是什么玩笑吗 |
[24:55] | You’re a friend of Bennett Nealy’s, | 你是本尼特·尼里的朋友 |
[24:57] | or at least you were. | 至少你曾经是 |
[24:58] | Every couple weeks, he’d pay you to pick up clients of his | 几个星期前 他付钱请你 |
[25:00] | at Poughkeepsie Municipal Airport. | 在波基普西市机场接几名客户 |
[25:03] | I think I’m gonna call a lawyer. | 我觉得我要给律师打电话了 |
[25:06] | That’s one idea. | 你可以这么做 |
[25:07] | Another is to help us out. | 或者也可以选择帮助我们 |
[25:09] | We’re looking for one of your passengers. | 我们在找你的一名乘客 |
[25:13] | Do you remember this man? | 你记得这个人吗 |
[25:15] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[25:17] | did you know he was a terrorist? | 你知道他是个恐怖分子吗 |
[25:23] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[25:26] | It’s always good to see you, Vadim. | 见到你很高兴 瓦迪姆 |
[25:28] | Next time, watch out for those discovery checks. | 下次 最好小心别再被将军了 |
[25:37] | Might I have the next game? | 介意和我来一局吗 |
[25:42] | My board, so I go first. Cool? | 我的棋盘 我先手 同意吗 |
[26:03] | Wonder what your parole officer | 不知道你的假释官 |
[26:04] | would think of you hustling chess. | 怎么看你下棋骗钱的行为 |
[26:05] | I mean, technically, it’s gambling. | 确切来说 这是赌博 |
[26:08] | Not gambling, chess lessons. | 不是赌博 只是象棋课而已 |
[26:10] | The way you mirrored my opening, for example. | 比如说 你模仿了我的第一步 |
[26:12] | Pretty conservative, but I like to play | 很保守 但对我来说 |
[26:15] | with a little more creativity, myself. | 我更喜欢有创意一点 |
[26:20] | I find, from time to time, | 我觉得 |
[26:21] | playing it safe is the best strategy. | 求稳有时候是最好的策略 |
[26:23] | I mean, take your situation. | 就拿你来说 |
[26:25] | You’re on parole. | 你在假释期 |
[26:26] | You’re trying to adjust to life without the money and prestige | 你在努力适应没有了之前 |
[26:28] | that your former position as a gang lieutenant afforded you. | 作为帮派高层成员的财富和声望的生活 |
[26:33] | It would be easy to see how you could, uh, be tempted | 所以很容易理解 你被诱惑 |
[26:36] | to try and recapture those heights. | 想要重新获得过去的那些东西 |
[26:38] | To play once more with aggression. | 再次回到过去的帮派生活 |
[26:41] | A man can be tempted, ain’t no law against that. | 人可以被被诱惑 这并不违法 |
[26:44] | I know all about temptation. | 我非常了解诱惑 |
[26:47] | That’s why I avoid people and places | 所以我才避免接触 |
[26:49] | that might trigger a relapse. | 可能会让我复吸的人和地方 |
[26:51] | Well, it must be nice… being able to place it safe. | 能够安全生活一定很好 |
[26:56] | Wish I could do that. | 希望我也可以 |
[26:57] | It’s true, you have certain disadvantages. | 确实 你有一些劣势 |
[26:59] | But you also have… | 但你还有 |
[27:01] | Watson… and she’s worried about you. | 华生 她很担心你 |
[27:04] | You instigated a meeting with a so-called friend of yours, | 你和你所谓的一个朋友见面了 |
[27:07] | Laquan “Tall Boy” Eversley. | 「高个男孩」兰奎·埃弗斯利 |
[27:10] | Ain’t nothing to that. | 跟那个没什么关系 |
[27:11] | Just catching up. | 只是闲聊而已 |
[27:12] | Well, even if that was true, | 就算是真的 |
[27:14] | interacting with Tall Boy is no safer for you, | 和「高个男孩」碰面对你来说也不安全 |
[27:18] | than chatting with a heroin dealer would be for me. | 就像我和一个毒贩聊天一样 |
[27:27] | You seem like an intelligent man. | 你看起来是个聪明人 |
[27:30] | Watson thinks you have potential. | 华生觉得你有潜力 |
[27:33] | I hate to see you fumble away your current opportunity. | 我不想看到你搞砸你现有的机会 |
[27:38] | I get you, I do, and I appreciate the warning. | 我懂 真的 谢谢你的警告 |
[27:42] | I’ll think on it. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[27:44] | Say good night to your lady. | 替我向华生问好 |
[27:55] | I’ve been summoned. | 我被召唤了 |
[27:57] | Going to have to forfeit, but… | 得放弃这局了 不过 |
[28:00] | Bishop takes pawn at F2. | 主教吃掉F2的士兵 |
[28:02] | King to E2, bishop to G4. | 国王走到E2 主教到G4 |
[28:03] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[28:09] | I do hope you can avoid backsliding your way to prison. | 我希望你可以避免故态复萌再回监狱 |
[28:12] | If for no other reason than I would like to play you again. | 就算没有其他理由 我也还想和你下棋 |
[28:23] | To be honest, Mr. Durrani, | 说实话 杜兰尼先生 |
[28:24] | when we sent E.S.U. to your hotel, | 我派特警队到你们旅馆 |
[28:26] | we expected to find you with your daughter. | 是想看到你和你女儿 |
[28:29] | We know that you two flew into the country together | 我们知道几个月前 |
[28:32] | a few months ago. | 你们俩一起来了美国 |
[28:34] | Imagine our surprise | 可以想象我们有多吃惊 |
[28:36] | when you turn up with your wife. | 现场发现的是你和你妻子 |
[28:41] | You and this man arrived in the United States | 几个星期前 |
[28:45] | just a few weeks ago. | 你和这个男人一起到了美国 |
[28:51] | That’s our son; his name is Marjan. | 那是我们的儿子 他叫马里安 |
[28:53] | Where are your children now? | 你的孩子们现在在哪儿 |
[28:57] | They’re afraid if they tell us we’ll deport them. | 他们害怕如果说了 我们会遣返他们 |
[29:00] | Your accent? You spent some time in England? | 你的口音 你在英国待过吗 |
[29:04] | My parents sent me abroad during the Russian occupation. | 在俄国占领期间 我父母把我送出了国 |
[29:06] | Mrs. Durrani. | 杜兰尼太太 |
[29:07] | Homeland Security, the FBI, | 国土安全局 联调局 |
[29:09] | and the Joint Terrorism Task Force are on their way | 以及联合反恐工作组都在路上了 |
[29:12] | to speak with you. | 都想和你谈谈 |
[29:13] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[29:14] | we have some questions about the men | 我们有几个问题想问你 |
[29:16] | who smuggled you into the country. | 关于把你们偷渡进来的那个人 |
[29:19] | If you want to help your cause, | 如果你们不想被遣返 |
[29:21] | I suggest you cooperate with us. | 我建议你们和我们合作 |
[29:23] | We’d be happy to, but please understand | 我们很乐意 但请你们理解 |
[29:25] | that we came to America because we were in fear for our lives. | 我们来到美国是因为我们害怕被杀 |
[29:30] | We need asylum. | 我们需要避难 |
[29:32] | The Taliban has issued a death sentence against my husband. | 塔利班给我丈夫判了死刑 |
[29:35] | Well, it’s funny you should mention that, | 有意思 你居然提到这个 |
[29:37] | because we have it on good authority | 因为我们有可靠消息证明 |
[29:38] | that your husband was a local Taliban commander. | 你丈夫曾是当地塔利班指挥官 |
[29:47] | Qadir was a village chieftain. | 卡迪尔只是个村长 |
[29:50] | Before the Americans came, | 美国人来之前 |
[29:52] | he pledged fealty to the Taliban. | 他向塔利班效忠 |
[29:55] | After the airstrikes forced them out, | 塔利班组织被空袭赶出去后 |
[29:58] | he cooperated with NATO forces. | 他就和北约部队合作了 |
[30:01] | Then when NATO withdrew, the Taliban returned in force. | 然后北约撤军 塔利班回来掌权 |
[30:05] | We tried to change sides once again. | 我们本想再次换边站 |
[30:07] | But the Taliban didn’t trust you. | 但塔利班不信任你们 |
[30:09] | They burned our home. | 他们烧掉了我们的房子 |
[30:11] | Destroyed our village. | 毁掉了我们的村庄 |
[30:12] | The central government did nothing. | 中央政府却毫无作为 |
[30:15] | And when the Taliban murdered my husband’s brother, | 塔利班组织杀害了我丈夫的兄弟后 |
[30:19] | we knew we had to get out. | 我们就知道自己必须逃离了 |
[30:21] | We went to Pakistan, then Canada. | 我们去了巴基斯坦 然后是加拿大 |
[30:24] | Where Bennett Nealy and his partner flew you to America. | 在那里本尼特·尼里和他的搭档送你们来了美国 |
[30:27] | A few nights ago, Mr. Nealy was murdered. | 几天前 尼里先生被杀害了 |
[30:30] | Maybe it was one of you covering your tracks. | 也许这是你们之中有人想掩盖行踪 |
[30:33] | Make sure your husband’s enemies couldn’t find you. | 确保你丈夫的敌人找不到你们 |
[30:36] | No. We didn’t kill anyone. | 没有 我们没杀人 |
[30:40] | My brother-in-law’s wife and his children are in Toronto. | 我丈夫兄弟的妻儿还在多伦多 |
[30:44] | Bennett was supposed to bring them next week. | 本尼特本来下周要把他们带过来 |
[30:46] | Why would we kill him? | 我们为什么要杀他 |
[30:52] | He says that you should talk to Bennett’s pilot. | 他说你们应该去找本尼特的驾驶员谈谈 |
[30:54] | Why him? | 为什么找他 |
[30:55] | He and Bennett got into an argument after my son and I landed. | 我和儿子降落后 他和本尼特吵起来了 |
[30:59] | At first we couldn’t hear what the fighting was about, | 起初我们听不清他们因为什么争吵 |
[31:01] | but then the pilot began shoving Bennett; | 但之后那个飞行员开始推搡本尼特 |
[31:04] | he called him a traitor. | 他说他是叛徒 |
[31:06] | I worried that the fight would bring the police. | 我们担心他俩的冲突会招来警察 |
[31:09] | Marjan and I left the hangar and got into a car, | 马里安和我按照指示离开了机库 |
[31:12] | as we’d been instructed. | 上车离开 |
[31:14] | The driver took us to my husband and daughter. | 司机带我们去了我丈夫和女儿的地方 |
[31:16] | Would you be willing to describe the pilot to our sketch artist? | 你能跟我们的画像师描述一下驾驶员的长相吗 |
[31:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:26] | Stick and Rudder, by Wolfgang Langewiesche. | 「操纵杆和方向舵」 沃夫冈·朗维舍写的 |
[31:29] | Give it a read. | 好好读读 |
[31:31] | Hell, read it twice, read it three times. | 读上两三遍 |
[31:35] | Mr. Kasdan. | 卡斯丹先生 |
[31:36] | Detective Bell, NYPD. | 贝尔警探 纽约警局的 |
[31:39] | My colleagues and I want to talk to you | 我和同事想跟你谈谈 |
[31:40] | about the murder of Bennett Nealy. | 本尼特·尼里的谋杀案 |
[31:43] | Why me? | 为什么找我 |
[31:45] | Let’s just say you’re a person of interest. | 这么说吧 你是个嫌疑人 |
[31:51] | We know you piloted for Bennett Nealy | 我们知道你用别人的飞行执照 |
[31:53] | using someone else’s license. | 给本尼特·尼里开飞机 |
[31:55] | You can deny it, but we’re pretty sure | 你可以否认 但我们很确定 |
[31:57] | we’ll be able to confirm it once we check your prints. | 只要检查下你的指纹就可以证实这一点 |
[32:01] | Fine. I flew the plane. | 好吧 飞机是我开的 |
[32:04] | But I didn’t file the flight plan. | 但飞行日志不是我写的 |
[32:06] | If the wrong name got used, that was on Bennett. | 如果用了别的名字 也是本尼特的事 |
[32:09] | As far as I know, everything we were doing was on the up-and-up. | 就我所知 我们只是一直飞而已 |
[32:12] | Including hiding people in the cargo hold? | 包括把人藏在货舱里 |
[32:15] | Like I said, I don’t know anything about that. | 如我所说 我不知道这些事 |
[32:18] | It’s a shame Bennett’s not here to defend himself. | 真是可惜本尼特不能在这里为自己辩护 |
[32:20] | It’s a very convenient shame. | 他不在场正好方便了你 |
[32:23] | Are you saying | 你是说 |
[32:24] | that you think I killed him? | 你觉得是我杀了他吗 |
[32:26] | According to our witness, you shoved him. | 根据我们的证人所说 你推了他 |
[32:28] | Called him a traitor. | 叫他叛徒 |
[32:29] | Maybe he was trying to cut you out, | 也许他是想让你出局 |
[32:31] | and you weren’t having it. | 而你无法接受 |
[32:32] | I was in Ottawa for a Rangers road game | 本尼特被杀那晚 |
[32:34] | the night Bennett was shot. | 我在渥太华看流浪者队的比赛 |
[32:36] | I flew my Cessna. You can check the flight plans. | 我开的是赛斯纳 你可以检查飞行日志 |
[32:39] | That’s great. But Bennett wasn’t just shot. | 很好 但本尼特不仅是中枪 |
[32:41] | His parachute was sabotaged. | 他的降落伞被破坏了 |
[32:44] | – What? – See, we’re looking for two people, Mr. Kasdan. | -什么 -我们要找两个人 卡斯丹先生 |
[32:47] | A murderer and an attempted murderer. | 一个杀人凶手和一个杀人未遂的凶手 |
[32:49] | You say you can prove you were in Ottawa the other night, fine. | 你说你可以证明自己那晚在渥太华 可以 |
[32:53] | Doesn’t mean you couldn’t have cut the cord | 但这不代表你没有割断 |
[32:54] | to Bennett’s pilot chute. | 本尼特降落伞的绳索 |
[32:58] | I did it. | 是我做的 |
[33:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[33:02] | I did it. I… sabotaged Bennett’s chute. | 是我做的 我破坏了本尼特的降落伞 |
[33:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:08] | Well, it’s like you said, I… | 如你所说 我 |
[33:10] | I was getting cut out. | 他想把我踢出局 |
[33:12] | And then I figured, with him out of the way, | 然后我想 把他除掉的话 |
[33:14] | I could take over the business for myself. | 我就可以自己接手这生意了 |
[33:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:22] | Would you be so kind as to remove your gloves? | 你能把手套拿掉吗 |
[33:24] | I’d like to see your hands. | 我想看看你的双手 |
[33:34] | Palms down. | 掌心向下 |
[33:39] | Well, you haven’t said a single true thing to us. | 你一句真话都没跟我们说 |
[33:42] | That includes your confession. | 包括你刚才的认罪 |
[33:44] | You didn’t kill Bennett. | 你没杀本尼特 |
[33:45] | You just want us to think that you did. | 你只是想让我们认为你杀了 |
[33:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:53] | It’s a simple enough question. | 这是个非常简单的问题 |
[33:54] | Do you pluck between your eyebrows? | 你会拔除眉毛之间多余的部分吗 |
[33:57] | Yeah. | 会啊 |
[33:58] | I have since junior high. | 我从高中起就这么弄了 |
[34:01] | You have synophrys. | 你有一字眉 |
[34:03] | Joined eyebrows. | 连起来的眉毛 |
[34:04] | In addition, you lack hair on the middle segments | 此外 你在手指中段 |
[34:07] | of your fingers and on the backs of your hands. | 以及手背没有毛发 |
[34:09] | All three of those conditions are recessive hereditary traits. | 这三种表征都是隐形遗传 |
[34:13] | Sharing one in common does not prove a genetic relation, | 拥有一处共同点不能证明遗传相关 |
[34:16] | but sharing all three strongly suggests kinship. | 但三处都相符则明显说明有血缘关系 |
[34:20] | What does this have to do with my husband’s death? | 这和我丈夫的死有什么关系 |
[34:22] | It has to do with the confession of one Gordie Kasdan. | 这和一位高迪·卡斯丹的认罪有关 |
[34:25] | Pilot. | 一位飞机驾驶员 |
[34:26] | He said he sabotaged your husband’s chute. | 他说他对你丈夫的降落伞做了手脚 |
[34:29] | But we think he was covering for someone. | 但我们认为他是在为某人顶罪 |
[34:31] | He, like you, has a unibrow, | 他和你一样 有一字眉 |
[34:36] | he lacks hair on the middle segments of his fingers | 手指中段和手背 |
[34:38] | and on the backs of his hands. | 也没有毛发 |
[34:41] | He’s your father. | 他是你父亲 |
[34:43] | We think he confessed to sabotaging | 我们认为他承认对本尼特的降落伞 |
[34:44] | Bennett’s chute to protect you. | 做手脚 是为了保护你 |
[34:48] | Are we right? | 我们说的对吗 |
[34:53] | The other day, | 那天 |
[34:55] | when you said Bennett had been shot, | 当你们说本尼特被枪击的时候 |
[34:58] | part of me was relieved. | 我有一部分觉得如释重负了 |
[35:01] | I hadn’t killed him. | 不是我杀了他 |
[35:03] | Someone else had. | 是别人杀的 |
[35:05] | Why would you tamper with his chutes? | 你为什么要对他的降落伞做手脚 |
[35:07] | My pregnancy hasn’t been easy. | 我这个孕期过得不容易 |
[35:10] | Lack of sleep, nausea, the hormones… | 缺乏睡眠 恶心反胃 荷尔蒙变化 |
[35:13] | That’s not an excuse for trying to murder your husband. | 那不是你试图杀害自己丈夫的借口 |
[35:17] | A couple weeks ago, I heard him talking | 几周前 我听到他 |
[35:18] | on the phone with some woman, late at night. | 深夜给某个女人打电话 |
[35:21] | He thought I was asleep. | 他以为我睡着了 |
[35:24] | I couldn’t find any record of the call on his cell, | 我在他手机上找不到任何通话记录 |
[35:26] | so I did a little poking around. | 于是我在各个地方翻翻找找 |
[35:28] | Found one of those disposable phones hidden in his car. | 找到了一个他藏在车里的一次性手机 |
[35:32] | There were all these texts between him and someone named Jaan. | 里面全是他和一个叫佳安的女人发的短信 |
[35:35] | Two A’s. | 名字里有两个A |
[35:38] | In one of his messages, | 在他发的其中一条短信里 |
[35:40] | he promised her he would leave me. | 他向她承诺他会离开我 |
[35:44] | So you decided to kill him. | 所以你决定杀了他 |
[35:46] | I was angry. | 我当时很生气 |
[35:48] | I called my dad, told him everything. | 我打电话给我爸爸 告诉了他一切 |
[35:51] | Said I could solve the whole thing | 我说我可以去本尼特的仓库 |
[35:52] | with a pair of scissors and a trip to Bennett’s storage shed. | 用一把剪刀一劳永逸解决所有问题 |
[35:56] | I’m guessing that’s why he tried to take the blame. | 我猜这就是为什么他试图替我顶罪吧 |
[35:59] | He realized I’d really done it. | 他意识到我真的那么做了 |
[36:04] | The night of the jump, | 跳伞那晚 |
[36:06] | something changed. | 事情发生了变化 |
[36:08] | I didn’t want Bennett to die. | 我不想让本尼特死 |
[36:10] | I tried to get him to call off the jump. | 我试图劝说他放弃这次跳伞 |
[36:13] | But he wouldn’t listen. | 但他不听 |
[36:17] | He never did. | 他从来不听我的 |
[36:26] | Well, that explains the sabotaged chute. | 这解释了被做手脚的降落伞 |
[36:28] | But we’re no closer to the sniper. | 但我们还是对狙击手的身份毫无头绪 |
[36:30] | I think we are. | 我觉得有头绪了 |
[36:32] | I think the sniper and Mrs. Nealy | 我认为这位狙击手和尼里夫人的 |
[36:35] | were both motivated by Bennett’s affair. | 杀人动机都源自本尼特的婚外情 |
[36:37] | And if I’m right about the sniper’s identity, | 如果我没猜错这位狙击手的身份 |
[36:39] | we need to catch him soon. | 我们得尽快将他抓获 |
[36:40] | ‘Cause I’m certain he’s gonna strike again. | 因为我很肯定他会再次出击 |
[36:52] | I-I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 |
[36:53] | Why are you showing us these? | 你们为什么给我们看这个 |
[36:55] | We found them on the ground where Bennett Nealy fell. | 这些是我们在本尼特·尼里坠落的地方发现的 |
[36:59] | In Afghanistan, young lovers give each other tasbihs | 在阿富汗 年轻的情侣会互赠赞珠 |
[37:02] | as a sign of affection, yes? | 作为定情信物 对吗 |
[37:12] | He just asked you if you think that they’re hers, | 他刚问你 你是否觉得这些赞珠是她的 |
[37:14] | and you said, “Oh, I hope not.” | 而你说「希望不是」 |
[37:16] | I’m assuming by “hers,” you meant your daughter, Zohala. | 我猜这个「她」是指你们的女儿佐哈拉吧 |
[37:20] | You speak Pashto? | 你会说帕施图语 |
[37:21] | Not fluently. | 不太流利 |
[37:23] | Are these your daughter’s prayer beads? | 这些是你们女儿的念珠吗 |
[37:29] | Bennett Nealy had a lover. He called her Jaan. | 本尼特·尼里有个情人 他叫她佳安 |
[37:32] | “Jaan,” As you’re well aware, | 你们都很清楚 佳安 |
[37:34] | is the Pashto for “Beloved.” | 就是帕施图语的「亲爱的」 |
[37:36] | Bennett Nealy was having an affair with your daughter. | 本尼特·尼里跟你们的女儿有婚外情 |
[37:43] | You didn’t know? | 你们不知道吗 |
[37:45] | We think the sniper knew. | 我们认为那个狙击手知道 |
[37:46] | That’s why he killed Bennett. | 所以他才杀了本尼特 |
[37:47] | Which brings us back to a question | 也就让我们回到了 |
[37:49] | that you refused to answer earlier. | 你们早前拒绝回答的那个问题 |
[37:52] | Where are your children? | 你们的孩子们在哪 |
[37:55] | Zohala ran away | 佐哈拉 |
[37:57] | shortly after Marjan and I arrived in New York. | 在我和马里安到纽约后不久就离家出走了 |
[38:00] | She left a letter saying that she wanted to… | 她留了封信 说是她想… |
[38:02] | live her own life, as a modern woman. | 过她自己的生活 做个现代化的女性 |
[38:05] | We thought that she was just being rebellious. | 我们以为她只是在叛逆期 |
[38:08] | So we sent Marjan to find her. | 所以我们让马里安去找她 |
[38:10] | Can we assume your son has military training? | 我们能认为你儿子受过军事训练吗 |
[38:13] | When my husband was with the Taliban, my son fought for them. | 我丈夫在塔利班时 我儿子为他们效过命 |
[38:17] | He learned to shoot, to hide, | 他学会了射击 隐蔽 |
[38:20] | to stalk his target. | 跟踪目标 |
[38:23] | And they poured their poison into his ears. | 他们给他洗了脑 |
[38:26] | What do you think your son would do if he knew | 你觉得要是你儿子知道 |
[38:28] | that your daughter was sleeping with an American? | 你女儿在跟一个美国人上床 他会怎么做 |
[38:31] | The Taliban preaches the old ways. | 塔利班灌输的是老派思想 |
[38:34] | In traditional culture, | 在传统文化里 |
[38:36] | when a woman sleeps with a man outside of wedlock, | 如果一个女人跟有妇之夫发生关系 |
[38:39] | she dishonors her entire family. | 她会让整个家族蒙羞 |
[38:41] | The only way to restore that honor is through blood. | 要重获荣誉就得拿命来换 |
[38:45] | If Marjan thought that Zohala and Bennett | 如果马里安觉得佐哈拉和本尼特 |
[38:48] | were dishonoring our family… | 在令我们家族蒙羞 |
[38:51] | He would kill them both. | 他会把他们都杀了 |
[38:55] | So, if there’s a way you could help us find Marjan, | 那么 如果你们有办法帮我们找到马里安 |
[38:57] | his cell phone number, perhaps, | 比如电话号码什么的 |
[38:59] | be a good time to share it. | 现在就是时候说出来了 |
[39:21] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 别动 |
[39:23] | Lower the gun, Marjan. | 把枪放下 马里安 |
[39:24] | Target in sight. Three o’clock. We have visual. | 发现目标 三点钟方向 我们看到他了 |
[39:27] | Your parents sent us. | 你父母让我们来的 |
[39:29] | They want you to live. | 他们希望你活着 |
[39:31] | They want you both to live. | 他们希望你们都能活着 |
[39:36] | Inside! Quick! | 进去 快 |
[39:38] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[39:40] | Move! Move! | 快走 快 |
[39:42] | Nobody here wants to hurt you. | 这里没人想伤害你 |
[39:44] | Just put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[40:09] | Marjan. | 马里安 |
[40:20] | Zohala. | 佐哈拉 |
[40:46] | Come in. | 请进 |
[40:50] | Been a while. | 有阵子没联系了 |
[40:51] | It has. | 是啊 |
[40:54] | I heard you had a conversation with an old friend of mine. | 听说你跟我的一个老朋友聊了聊 |
[40:58] | I did. | 是的 |
[41:00] | He said that you reached out to him. Is that true? | 他说你是找他的 是真的吗 |
[41:03] | Say it was. | 就算是吧 |
[41:07] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[41:09] | do you know what would happen to you if a parole officer knew | 你知道如果你的假释官知道你在跟他混 |
[41:11] | that you were hanging out with Tall Boy? | 会有什么后果吗 |
[41:12] | Tall Boy is not your problem. | 他不用你操心 |
[41:16] | Neither am I. | 我也不用你管 |
[41:17] | Not no more. | 不再需要了 |
[41:20] | Okay, but you asked me for my help. | 好吧 可当初是你来找我帮忙的 |
[41:23] | And now I know better. | 我现在清楚了 |
[41:24] | You can’t help me. | 你帮不了我 |
[41:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:29] | You think you know everything. You don’t. | 你以为你什么都懂 其实不是 |
[41:32] | You just walked into a criminal’s apartment | 你刚在大半夜 |
[41:33] | in the middle of the night. | 走进了一个罪犯的公寓 |
[41:34] | A basement apartment. | 而且是地下公寓 |
[41:35] | You can shoot a gun down here– nobody’ll hear it. | 在这里开枪都没人能听见 |
[41:38] | It’s not your world. It’s mine. | 这不是你的世界 是我的 |
[41:41] | It’s where I have to live, | 是我得生活的世界 |
[41:42] | and it’s where I have to survive. | 也是我得努力活下去的世界 |
[41:46] | Why are you saying this? | 你为什么要说这些 |
[41:47] | Because this world’s not safe. | 因为这并不是个安全的世界 |
[41:49] | Not for me. And especially not for you. So get out. | 对我来说不是 对你更不是 赶紧走吧 |
[41:52] | While you still can. | 趁还来得及 |
[41:58] | It’s now or never, Doc. | 现在不走就没机会了 医生 |