Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] We’re here to see Fiona Helbron, aka Mittens. 我们是来找菲欧娜·希伯伦的 也就是咪咪
[00:05] The day Phil was arrested, 菲尔被捕那天
[00:06] you walked me home, we talked, 你送了我回家 我们聊天了
[00:09] and I liked it. 我很喜欢
[00:11] Can we do it again? 能再来一次吗
[00:12] Relationships are hard for me. 谈恋爱对我来说很难
[00:15] But you are the rare woman I’ve come across 你是我此生难得一遇的女人
[00:17] for whom I believe that extra effort is worthwhile. 我觉得为了你 努力过头也值得
[00:27] Table 12! Four top 12号桌 四份菜
[00:29] one custard, one consomme, two filets, 一份蛋奶冻 一份清汤 两份煎肉
[00:31] one mid, one mid well! 一份半熟 一份七分熟
[00:32] – Step on it! – Heard! -开始准备 -收到
[00:34] I got branzino dying on the counter here, Erin! 我的舌齿鲈都快死在案板上了 爱琳
[00:37] – Where the hell are my mushrooms? – Yes, Chef. -我的蘑菇呢 -在 主厨
[00:44] Do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[00:45] Go back to your station, pull your head out of your ass, 回到你那边 给我他妈专心一些
[00:47] and make me a side of mushrooms that isn’t undercooked. 给我做一份火候够了的蘑菇当配菜
[00:50] I swear, one of these days, I’m gonna murder that guy. 我发誓 总有一天我要杀了那家伙
[00:52] Well, get in line. 排队吧
[00:57] Chef Joe, you all right? 乔主厨 你还好吗
[00:59] I will be when I get my frickin’ mushrooms. 等我拿到我的蘑菇 就会好了
[01:11] Chef Joe? 乔主厨
[01:14] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[01:15] You’re asking about the motive behind an armed robbery? 你在问武装抢劫的动机
[01:18] In the State’s version of events, Detective, 在官方记录的事件中 警探
[01:21] my client shot the clerk after he was given the cash 我的委托人在从出纳机里拿到现金后
[01:24] from the register. 开枪打了店员
[01:25] I’m merely asking, why would anyone do that? 我只是问问 为什么有人会这么做
[01:28] You’d have to ask your client. 那你得问你的委托人了
[01:29] My job is to find the guilty party. 我的工作是找到罪犯
[01:32] I did my job. 我做了我的工作
[01:33] Yes. Now let’s talk about how you did your job, shall we? 好 那咱们谈谈你怎么工作的吧
[01:38] I’d like to turn your attention 我想请你注意一下
[01:39] to a witness you referenced 你之前证词提过的
[01:41] in your testimony: Samuel Cruz. 一位目击证人 塞缪尔·克鲁兹
[01:44] You said Mr. Cruz was outside the store, 你说克鲁兹先生在商店外边
[01:46] and he saw my client flee the scene? 他看到了我的客户逃离现场
[01:48] That’s right. 没错
[01:49] Mr. Cruz’s statement was taken on the day of the robbery 克鲁兹先生的证词是在抢劫当天记录的
[01:52] — March 28, 2016? 2016年3月28日
[01:55] Yes. 是的
[01:56] I just want to be crystal clear here for the jury. 我只是想让陪审团清楚一下
[01:59] It’s your sworn testimony, Mr. Cruz 这是你宣誓后的证词 克鲁兹先生
[02:02] told investigators he saw my client, Mr. Walker, 告诉调查员他看到了我的客户 沃克先生
[02:05] flee the scene of the crime? 从犯罪现场逃走
[02:09] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[02:11] No further questions, Your Honor. 没有别的问题了 法官大人
[02:19] Marcus. 马库斯
[02:22] You looked a little seasick towards the end there. 快结束时 你看着有些不舒服
[02:23] Is everything okay? 都还好吗
[02:25] Not really. 不太好
[02:27] What do you mean? 什么意思
[02:28] I think… 我觉得…
[02:30] I think I might have perjured myself. 我觉得我可能给自己做了伪证
[02:38] Okay. I can see you now. 好了 我现在看见你了
[02:40] Apologies. I’ve, uh, taken to covering all the lenses in here. 抱歉 我习惯把这里的镜头都挡上
[02:43] Why? 为什么
[02:44] Well, let’s just say 这么说吧
[02:45] the NSA doesn’t like me as much as you do. 国家安全局不像你一样喜欢我
[02:47] You think a government agency is spying on you? 你觉得政府机关在监视你
[02:50] Probably not this week. 可能这周没有
[02:52] So, uh, it’s been a month. 已经一个月了
[02:53] Are you ready to pass judgment on Philadelphia? 你对费城有什么看法吗
[02:55] The people here… 这里的人…
[02:59] enjoy eating cheesesteak 喜欢吃芝士条
[03:00] and talking about cheesesteak very much. 非常喜欢谈论芝士条
[03:02] I don’t enjoy either activity as much as they do. 我没他们那么喜欢这两项活动
[03:05] But I like the river. It’s quiet. 但我喜欢河 它很安静
[03:07] So you’ve been spending time on the Delaware? 所以你一直在特拉华河那边
[03:10] For work. I thought I told you. 为了工作 我以为我跟你说过了
[03:12] Uh, in your e-mail, you mentioned a business trip in Philadelphia, 你邮件里提过去费城出差
[03:14] but, uh, nothing about the river. 但没提过那条河
[03:19] We’re installing an experimental 我们在一艘驳船上安装了
[03:21] auto-navigation program on a barge. 一个试验型自动导航系统
[03:23] It maps the riverbed and sets its course accordingly. 它绘制河床 并据此来规划路线
[03:26] Sounds interesting. 听着很有趣
[03:27] It isn’t. 并没有
[03:29] Or at least it isn’t for me. 至少对我来说没意思
[03:31] It’s work. Can we talk about something else? 这是公事 咱们能聊聊别的吗
[03:33] Yes. 好啊
[03:34] Good, because I had an idea. 好 因为我有了个主意
[03:37] I’d like to spend some time with you in person. 我想跟你见面相处
[03:40] It’s been weeks. 已经好几周了
[03:41] You want me to come to Philadelphia? 你想让我去费城吗
[03:43] I don’t. 不
[03:44] I want you to come to Cranbury Township, New Jersey. 我想让你去新泽西州的克兰伯里镇
[03:48] It’s exactly halfway between Philadelphia and New York. 它在费城和纽约的正中央
[03:51] There’s a bed-and-breakfast called The Nestle Inn. 那里有一家叫安卧的旅店
[03:55] Right. Oh. 好的
[03:58] Is something wrong? 有什么问题吗
[04:00] I’m being summoned to the scene of a crime. 有人在叫我去犯罪现场了
[04:02] That’s okay. We can talk later. 没事 咱们晚点再聊
[04:03] We can talk in Cranbury Township. 我们可以在克兰伯里镇聊
[04:06] So you’ll come? 所以你会来
[04:07] Yes. 对
[04:09] That’s good. 太好了
[04:10] I wasn’t sure you’d say yes. 我没想到你会答应
[04:13] Well, you should have been. 你应该想到的
[04:15] Victim’s name is Joe Leshner. 受害者叫乔·莱施纳
[04:18] He was the head chef here. 他是这里的主厨
[04:19] He passed out at the end of lunch, 午餐结束时他昏了过去
[04:21] collapsed on the floor over here; 倒在了这边的地板上
[04:22] witnesses say he was bleeding from the eyes 目击者说在他倒下之前
[04:25] before he went down. 他的眼睛流出了血
[04:26] Coagulopathy that extreme could be the result 如此极端的凝血障碍可能是因为
[04:28] of a toxin in the body. 身体中的毒素
[04:30] Maybe he was poisoned. 也许他被下毒了
[04:31] Oh, yeah, we’re gonna have to wait for the autopsy for sure, 是啊 我们得等验尸来确定了
[04:33] but, yeah. 但没错
[04:34] And he might not been the only one. 而且他可能不是唯一一个
[04:36] Line cook Mateo Lima started showing some low-grade symptoms, 厨师马泰奥·利玛也开始出现低级症状
[04:40] and he’s getting tended to out front. 他正在外面接受治疗
[04:42] Well, Arrondissement 21 「21区」餐厅
[04:44] is one of the hottest restaurants in the city; 是城里最受欢迎的餐厅之一
[04:46] maybe one of its competitors tried to wipe out the staff? 也许是某个竞争者想除掉厨师们
[04:49] Well, at the moment, I’m inclined to think that, uh, 目前我的想法是
[04:52] the target was Leshner, and Lima was just collateral. 目标是莱施纳 利玛只是附带伤害
[04:55] The cooks here say 这里的厨师们说
[04:56] Chef Joe wasn’t winning any popularity contests. 乔主厨不是很受欢迎
[04:59] Maybe that’s why someone dosed his cotton candy foie gras. 所以有人会给他的鹅肝酱下药
[05:03] Lumps of duck liver wrapped in spun sugar. 棉花糖包裹着的鹅肝丁
[05:05] Obscenely pretentious and, in this case, quite deadly. 非常美味 但在这案子里就非常致命了
[05:10] Someone’s injected the meaty center with snake venom. 有人在中间的肉里注射了蛇毒
[05:13] Tell me you didn’t just eat some. 告诉我你没吃
[05:15] Oh, it’s quite harmless if ingested orally. 口头摄入是无害的
[05:17] Stomach acid neutralizes the toxin. 胃酸会让毒素失效
[05:19] It’s only dangerous if it enters the blood. 只有进入血液才会有危险
[05:22] Hence, the fiberglass. 所以才会有玻璃纤维
[05:24] – The what? – Fiberglass. -什么 -玻璃纤维
[05:26] These granules– some of them are sea salt. 这些小颗粒 有些是海盐
[05:28] Others are tiny shards of fiberglass 剩下的是细小的玻璃纤维
[05:31] meant to create microscopic abrasions in the mouth. 为了在口腔中造成微小的伤口
[05:34] So the snake venom could be absorbed into the bloodstream. 所以蛇毒才能被血液吸收
[05:37] Pretty sure you’d know if you were eating fiberglass. 你要是吃到玻璃纤维肯定能感觉到吧
[05:40] Well, this has been ground down exceedingly fine, 这些纤维被磨得很细
[05:41] so adding it to a dish like this 所以加在这种菜里
[05:43] would yield little more than a chalky texture. 就像加了一点灰尘一样
[05:47] That’s a new one. 这是个新方法
[05:48] Yeah. 对
[05:49] That sick line cook’s gonna know who made this. 那个中毒的帮厨会知道这是谁做的
[05:54] I ate snake venom? 我吃了蛇毒吗
[05:57] Am I… am I gonna be okay? 我会没事吗
[06:00] Well, it appears so. 看起来是的
[06:01] How much did you eat? 你吃了多少
[06:03] Uh, just a bite. 就一口
[06:05] I mean, Chef Joe didn’t usually share it with us. 乔主厨通常不会跟我们分享
[06:08] Didn’t want anyone figuring out his special recipe. 他不想让别人知道他的特别配方
[06:11] Right. You mean he made that food himself? 好吧 你是说这是他自己做的
[06:13] Last night. 是昨晚做的
[06:15] He’d usually make a batch after we’d close. 他通常会在我们关门之后做一些
[06:17] Store it in the prep fridge. 保存在冰箱里
[06:19] Hard to imagine he was our poisoner. 很难想象他就是下毒的人
[06:21] So only restaurant employees have access to the kitchen, 只有餐厅员工能进厨房
[06:24] is that correct? 对吗
[06:25] – Normally, yeah. – But? -通常是的 -但是
[06:28] We had a break-in last night. 昨晚有人闯入餐厅
[06:29] Now, somebody broke the lock on the back door, 有人破坏了后门的锁
[06:31] tried the safe in the office. 试着打开办公室的保险柜
[06:33] It looks like they gave up when it wouldn’t open. 好像在失败之后他们就放弃了
[06:36] Maybe it was cover for the poisoner. 也许这是为下毒作掩护
[06:38] That batch in the kitchen 厨房里的那道菜
[06:41] was for a private lunch we had here today. 是为今天的私人午餐准备的
[06:44] You served it? 你们上这道菜了
[06:47] It was a seven top, 那是顿七人餐
[06:48] our first seating of the day. 我们今天的第一桌客人
[06:50] They called ahead, 他们提前打了电话
[06:51] they said they all wanted the chef’s tasting menu. 说他们都想吃主厨的招牌菜
[06:54] It-It’s the only way you can get our famous foie gras. 只有这样才能吃到我们的招牌鹅肝酱
[06:58] So seven people ate fiberglass 所以今天中午
[06:59] and snake venom here earlier today. 有七个人吃了玻璃纤维和蛇毒
[07:01] And anyone who looked in the reservation book 而所有看过预约单的人
[07:03] would have known that they were going to eat that? 都能知道他们要吃那道菜
[07:05] You think one of them was the target. 你觉得目标是他们中的一个
[07:07] One of them or all of them. 一个或者所有人
[07:09] We might not be looking at the death of one man. 我们也许不是在查一个人的死
[07:10] We might be investigating a mass murder. 我们也许在调查一起多重谋杀案
[07:21] Heck of a welcome-home gift. 这个欢迎礼真棒
[07:22] Our first week back, and I’m look at neuropathy, 我们回来的第一周 我就看到了神经紊乱
[07:25] coagulopathy, myelosis, 凝血障碍 骨髓瘤
[07:27] internal hemorrhaging, renal failure. 内出血 肾衰竭
[07:29] Textbook envenomation symptoms. 教科书般的蛇毒症状
[07:31] If it weren’t for the chef uniform, 如果不是他穿着厨师服
[07:32] I’d have pegged Mr. Leshner for a snake charmer, a bad one. 我会认为莱施纳先生是个坏蛇迷
[07:35] No idea what type of snake the venom came from? 还是不知道是哪种蛇的毒液吗
[07:38] That’s gonna take some time. 这要花一点时间
[07:39] There’s no one test to I.D. the source species. 没人做过追查来源品种的测试
[07:41] I have to run Mr. Leshner’s blood 我得用莱施纳先生的血液
[07:43] against a bunch of known samples to find a match. 跟几种已知样本作比对
[07:46] But I can tell you, 但我可以告诉你
[07:47] the stuff is neurotoxic and very potent. 这东西能毒害神经而且毒性很强
[07:49] You said the restaurant couldn’t identify 你说餐馆不能确定
[07:51] the seven other people who ate it? 其他七个服用了这东西的人的身份
[07:53] All we got is the name of the guy 我们只知道
[07:54] who made the reservation: Daniel O. Lukic. 预定餐位的人的名字 达尼尔·奥·卢基奇
[07:57] And we ran him through the RTCC. No hits. 我们在RTCC里找了 没有匹配结果
[08:00] There’s not a single person in the country that’s got that name. 全国上下没有一个人叫这个名字
[08:04] So we’re thinking it’s probably an alias. 所以我们认为可能是化名
[08:07] Well, if he and his lunch mates 如果他和他的用餐伙伴
[08:08] ate more than a nibble of that foie gras, 吃了不止一口那种鹅肝
[08:10] we’re gonna be seeing them down here soon enough. 我们很快就能在这里见到他们了
[08:12] I got to get that. 我得去接下
[08:15] Another victim just turned up. 另一个受害者刚出现了
[08:18] Tate Orvis, Brooklyn software programmer. 泰特·奥维斯 布鲁克林的软件工程师
[08:20] Showed up at Stuyvesant Memorial half hour ago. 半小时前出现在史岱文森纪念医院
[08:24] He didn’t make it. 他没能挺过来
[08:25] Symptoms same as the chef. 症状和主厨一样
[08:28] Well, we have to find out who all these people were 我们要先知道这些人是谁
[08:30] before we can figure out who wanted them dead and why. 才能找出谁想杀了他们以及原因
[08:32] At least we have a lead. 至少我们有一条线索了
[08:34] We have two. There’s a name on the reservation. 两条 预订簿里有名字
[08:36] I just said there’s nobody in the country 我刚说了全国没一个
[08:38] named Daniel O. Lukic. 叫达尼尔·奥·卢基奇的
[08:40] There is however a Danilo Lukic. 可是有一个达尼洛·卢基奇
[08:42] D-a-n-I-l-o. 达-尼-洛
[08:45] Whoever took the reservation mistook his first name 接订单的人拼错了他的名字
[08:47] for his first name 写成了一个名字
[08:47] and a middle initial. 和一个中间名首字母
[08:49] Mr. Lukic is a Serbian national. 卢基奇先生是塞尔维亚人
[08:51] He designs onboard computers 他在贝尔格莱德
[08:52] for a car company in Belgrade. 为一家汽车企业设计车载电脑
[08:54] And according to them, 根据他们提供的信息
[08:55] he’s on vacation in New York this week, 他这周在纽约度假
[08:56] staying at the Vera Hotel in Queens. 住在皇后区的维拉酒店
[09:05] Marcus, nice of you to join. 马库斯 你能加入真好
[09:07] They just let you in here, huh? 他们就这么把你放进来了
[09:09] Well, once I explained there might be a dead Serbian inside, 我一解释里面可能有个塞尔维亚人死了
[09:12] they were very accommodating. 他们就非常配合了
[09:14] Oh, there wasn’t, as you can see. 没有死人 如你所见
[09:16] But, uh, they invited me to stay and have a look around 不过 他们邀请我进来四处看看
[09:19] if it might help them locate their poisoned guest. 如果有助于找到被毒害的客人的话
[09:21] Any luck so far? 目前有什么发现吗
[09:23] I’ve learned that Danilo Lukic is a Sagittarius, 我知道了达尼洛·卢基奇是个射手座
[09:26] he’s allergic to corn, 他对玉米过敏
[09:27] and he collects penguin-themed bric-a-brac. 他还收集企鹅主题的小摆设
[09:30] His whereabouts however remain a mystery. 然而他现在人在哪里还是个迷
[09:34] Look, there’s something we need to talk about. 听着 有件事我们要谈谈
[09:36] I was in court this morning. 今早我去了法庭
[09:37] You remember Leon Walker? 你还记得利昂·沃克吗
[09:39] Killed that bodega owner, 杀了酒窖老板
[09:41] fled with cash from the register. 拿了登记处的现金逃跑
[09:42] Yeah, $207, if memory serves. 记得 207块 如果没记错的话
[09:45] There was a witness: Samuel Cruz. 有一个目击证人 塞缪尔·克鲁兹
[09:47] You said he saw the shooter flee the store? 你说他看到开枪者从店里逃走
[09:49] – Yeah, he did. – He told you he saw Leon Walker? -是的 -他跟你说他看到利昂·沃克了
[09:52] He didn’t have to. It was obvious. 他不用跟我说 明摆着的事
[09:55] What do you mean, it was obvious? 什么叫「明摆着的事」
[09:56] Cruz was, uh, peddling bootleg perfume 克鲁兹那天在店外
[09:58] outside the store that day. 卖盗版香水
[10:00] Couldn’t afford to leave his elicit business unattended, 他可不能扔下生意无人看管
[10:03] so… there’s no question he was there. 所以 毫无疑问他在那里
[10:06] I mean, Walker ran out after the shooting. 我是说 当沃克开枪逃跑后
[10:07] Okay, but he could have been looking in the other direction, 好吧 可他当时有可能在看其他方向
[10:10] he could have… 他可能…
[10:10] Walker knocked over a rack of Cruz’s fragrances. 沃克撞倒了一架克鲁兹的香水
[10:13] They shattered all over the sidewalk. 街上到处都是碎碴
[10:15] There was still glass on the ground 我到达现场后
[10:16] when I arrived at the scene. 地上还有玻璃渣
[10:17] And given the fact that the, uh, 考虑到
[10:19] murder weapon reeked of Eau De Toilette 杀人工具散发着香水味
[10:20] when it was recovered a day later, stood to reason. 而一天之后又出现了 结论顺理成章
[10:23] It can’t stand to reason. 顺理成章可不行
[10:24] Mr. Cruz being a witness– 克鲁兹先生作为证人
[10:25] that’s part of the State’s case. 那是案子的一部分
[10:27] I’m confused as to why they would introduce him. 我不明白他们为什么还要请他作证
[10:29] Leon Walker’s DNA and fingerprints 在现场找到了
[10:30] were found at the scene, 利昂·沃克的DNA和指纹
[10:31] there was a ballistics match on his weapon, 弹道匹配他的武器
[10:33] and the money was recovered in his apartment. 钱也在他的公寓里找到了
[10:34] So what Cruz saw or didn’t see doesn’t bloody matter. 所以不管克鲁兹看没看到都没关系
[10:37] It does now. 现在就有关了
[10:38] I just told a jury that Cruz said he saw Walker. 我刚刚告诉陪审团克鲁兹说他看到过沃克
[10:42] I thought it was rock-solid, 我以为是板上钉钉的事
[10:43] and your notes were shorthanded… 你的笔记太简略了
[10:45] My notes were misinterpreted. 我的笔记被曲解了
[10:46] Either way, we got a problem. 不管如何 我们有麻烦了
[10:49] The way the defense attorney was harping on it, 从被告律师反复提起的架势来看
[10:51] my guess is he’s gonna put Cruz on the stand 我猜他会让克鲁兹出席
[10:53] and Cruz is gonna have a different story to tell. 而克鲁兹要讲的故事不一样
[10:56] They’ll use the discrepancy to make it look like 他们会用故事有出入来搞得像
[10:57] we bungled the investigation. 我们搞砸了调查
[10:59] Did you tell the A.D.A? 你告诉助理地检官了
[11:01] Yeah, she’s not happy. 是的 她很不高兴
[11:02] She wants to put us both in front of a judge 她要我们在下周法庭重新开始时
[11:04] to walk all this back when court resumes next week. 把一切跟法官讲清楚
[11:06] That’s not going to happen. 不会发生的
[11:08] There is no question that Cruz saw Walker flee the scene. 毫无疑问克鲁兹看到了沃克从现场逃走
[11:11] If the court wants us to prove it, 如果法庭要我们证明
[11:12] then we’ll just prove it. 那我们就去证明
[11:14] But not at the moment. 但不是现在
[11:17] Something wrong? 有什么不对吗
[11:19] All the beverages in this room 这个房间里所有的饮品
[11:20] are made by the same conglomerate, 都是由同一家企业制造的
[11:22] apart from this wine. 除了这瓶红酒
[11:23] So Mr. Lukic brought his own wine. 所以卢基奇先生自己带了红酒
[11:26] Not wine. 不是酒
[11:28] Just the bottle. 只是酒瓶
[11:32] Any idea what those are? 知道那是什么吗
[11:37] I can’t believe Tate’s dead. 我不敢相信泰特死了
[11:40] I was just in a meeting with him this morning. 我今早还见过他
[11:42] He was poisoned at lunch, Mrs. Shea. 他是在午饭时中的毒 谢伊女士
[11:45] And it looks like several other people were dosed. 而且看来其他几个人也中毒了
[11:47] So far, we’ve been unable to identify them. 目前我们还不清楚他们的身份
[11:50] Any chance you know who he was dining with? 你知道他中午跟谁吃的饭吗
[11:52] Sorry, no. 抱歉 不知道
[11:53] I’m not plugged into Tate’s calendar. 我看不到泰特的日程表
[11:56] He was the CEO. I’m just the HR lady. 他是总裁 我只是负责人力资源的
[11:59] Well, you’re more than that. 不止吧
[12:01] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[12:02] We went through your social media accounts. 我们查看了你的社交媒体账户
[12:04] Three Saturdays ago, you posted a photo of a sunset. 三周前的周六 你发了一张日落的照片
[12:07] The caption read: “Beautiful night with friends.” 标题写着 「跟朋友们度过美丽的夜晚」
[12:11] So? 那又怎样
[12:12] So, the photo was taken 那么 照片拍摄的地点
[12:14] from the porch of Tate’s summer home in Vermont. 是泰特在佛蒙特州的夏季别墅的门廊上
[12:18] We matched the photos to his accounts. 我们把照片跟他的账户比对过
[12:20] You weren’t with friends, you were with Tate. 你不是跟朋友们在一起 你是跟泰特在一起
[12:21] You were having an affair. 你们俩有私情
[12:22] We spoke to Mr. Orvis’s housekeeper. 我们跟奥维斯先生的管家谈过
[12:24] She said last week 她说上周
[12:25] you two had a fight. 你们俩吵了一架
[12:27] He called you a psycho. 他说你是个神经病
[12:29] Why would he say something like that? 他为什么要这么说呢
[12:32] You’re right. 你们说对了
[12:35] We were sleeping together. 我们是上床了
[12:37] He called me crazy 他说我疯了
[12:38] because he didn’t want to tell the truth. 是因为他不想说出真相
[12:41] Which was? 什么真相
[12:42] He was two-timing me. 他劈腿了
[12:44] I was at his place when I overheard him 我当时在他家 听到他
[12:46] talking to an Italian woman on the phone. 跟一个意大利女人打电话
[12:49] I didn’t recognize her voice. 我认不出她的声音
[12:50] You listened in on the call. 你听到了他们的电话
[12:52] I heard him say “I miss you,” 我听到他说「我想你」
[12:54] so I picked up the other line. 所以我就拿起了另一部话机
[12:56] They were saying how excited they were to see each other. 他们说着他们对见面有多激动
[12:59] After they hung up, I started poking around. 他们挂掉电话后 我就开始四处搜查
[13:02] I found these weird key cards… 我在他的钱包里发现了
[13:07] in his wallet. 这些奇怪的房卡
[13:12] I thought they were to get into places where he was meeting her. 我觉得这是他们见面地方的房卡
[13:16] When I couldn’t connect them to any hotels, 可我查不出是哪家酒店的
[13:19] I confronted him. 于是我就去质问他
[13:21] He got angry. 他很生气
[13:23] He wouldn’t tell me anything about the cards or the woman. 他不肯告诉我房卡或那个女人的事
[13:26] Our thing… 我们之间
[13:29] was over. 结束了
[13:31] But I didn’t kill him. 但我没有杀他
[13:34] You have to believe me. 你们得相信我
[13:36] We might, if you can tell us where you were last night. 如果你告诉我们你昨晚在哪 或许可以
[13:38] Home. 在家
[13:41] With my husband. 和我丈夫在一起
[13:44] I know you could tell him about the affair. 我知道你们可能会告诉我丈夫外遇的事
[13:46] Could ruin my life. 那可能会毁了我的生活
[13:48] But I swear, he’s just gonna tell you the same thing. 可我发誓 他说的肯定跟我一样
[13:51] Sorry. He’s gonna have to. 抱歉 他得亲口说
[14:04] Do I smell Thai food? 我是闻到了泰国菜的味道吗
[14:05] Yes, there’s tom yum goong in here. 是的 是冬阴功汤
[14:09] Finally, some good news. I am starving. 终于算有点好消息了 我都饿死了
[14:12] So, it turns out that Tate Orvis is a real Lothario, 原来泰特·奥维斯是个不折不扣的色狼
[14:15] but a pretty unlikely murder target. 但不太可能是被谋杀的目标
[14:18] The captain and I spent the last few hours 警监和我花了好几个小时
[14:20] calling every hospital in the city, 给市里每家医院打了电话
[14:22] trying to find a new lead. 想发现新线索
[14:24] Didn’t find a single one. 可是一无所获
[14:25] Day was a total bust. 一天都白白浪费了
[14:26] Well, I wouldn’t go that far. 也不至于
[14:28] The photographs you sent of the key cards 你发给我的西德尼·谢伊拍的
[14:30] that Sydney Shea found proved quite useful. 那些房卡的照片很有用
[14:33] These were hidden in Danilo Lukic’s hotel room. 这些卡藏在达尼洛·卢基奇的酒店房间里
[14:41] They’re identical. 一样的
[14:43] Sydney thought that these were proof 西德尼觉得这是泰特
[14:45] that Tate was having an affair with some Italian mistress. 跟意大利情妇有外遇的证据
[14:47] She’s not his mistress. She’s a telecom executive. 她不是情妇 她是一家电信公司的总裁
[14:50] Her name is Serafina DiTomasso. 她的名字叫瑟拉芬娜·迪托马索
[14:53] I was struggling to grasp the connection 我正在努力把
[14:54] between a software guru from Brooklyn 一个布鲁克林的软件专家
[14:56] and an auto worker from Belgrade. 和贝尔格莱德的一个汽车生产厂联系起来
[14:58] These key cards tell the tale. 这些门卡就给出答案了
[15:00] – Do you know what they’re for? – No idea. -你知道它们是干什么的了 -不知道
[15:02] But I know where they came from. Each one is marked 但我知道它们是从哪来的 每一张
[15:04] with an alphanumeric code which begins with “IAO.” 都标有一个以IAO开头的字母数字代码
[15:07] IAO “IAO”?
[15:09] The Internet Address Organization. 互联网地址组织
[15:11] It is a nonprofit organization 这是一个非赢利组织
[15:13] comprised of eminent computer science professionals. 由著名的计算机科学专家组成
[15:15] The group is very secretive. 这个组织非常隐秘
[15:17] But online rumors suggest that these seven individuals 但网上有传言这七个人
[15:20] are its leaders. 是它的领导
[15:22] So you think Serafina DiTomasso and the others 所以你认为瑟拉芬娜·迪托马索还有其他人
[15:24] are the five missing poison victims. 是那五个失踪的被毒者
[15:26] I’ve managed to confirm 我想办法确认了
[15:27] that each one of these people 这几个人
[15:29] has business in New York this week. 都在这个星期来了纽约
[15:31] The NYPD is sending patrol cars to their hotels as we speak. 这会纽约警局正派警车去他们的宾馆了
[15:37] You seem a little disappointed. 你看起来有点失望
[15:38] No, I just thought, with the… secret key cards 不 我只是以为 神秘的门卡
[15:42] and the snake venom and the foreign affairs, 蛇毒还有涉外事务
[15:44] we’d be dealing with spies or assassins. 这应该会牵扯到间谍或者刺客
[15:47] Not… you know, tech support. 而不是 技术人员
[15:49] I mean, why would anyone want to wipe out this group? 我是说 为什么会有人想要除掉他们
[15:52] They seem so mundane. 他们看起来很平凡
[15:53] I mean, what would killing them even achieve? 杀了他们有什么好处
[15:55] Airport shutdowns, power grid failures, financial meltdowns, 机场关闭 电网故障 金融崩溃
[15:58] – nuclear war– take your pick. – What are you talking about? -核战 随你选 -你在说什么
[16:00] The IAO controls core security for the entire Internet. IAO控制着整个网络的核心安全
[16:04] These people are many things, Watson, 这些人可以用很多词来形容 华生
[16:05] but mundane… 但「平凡」
[16:08] they are not. 可不适合
[16:16] I’m sorry if you don’t like my questions, Mr. Dalal, 如果你不喜欢我的问题 很抱歉达罗先生
[16:18] but you still have to answer them. 但你仍然得回答
[16:20] Yesterday, my friend Tate was killed. 昨天 我朋友泰特被杀了
[16:22] This morning, I wake up to hear 今早 我醒来听说
[16:24] Danilo died on a subway platform. 达尼洛死在地铁站台
[16:26] Now you tell me everyone else in the group was 现在你告诉我组织的其他人都被发现
[16:28] found dead in their hotel rooms and you think I’m to blame. 死在宾馆房间里 而你们认为是我干的
[16:30] We don’t know what to think right now, but we’re trying 我们不知道要怎么想 但我们在试图
[16:32] to solve these murders and you’re not helping. 找到凶手 而你没在帮忙
[16:35] What conclusions are we supposed to draw from that? 我们应该得出什么结论呢
[16:36] That these people were dear friends of mine? 结论就是这些人是我要好的朋友
[16:38] That it’s taking me some time to process this nightmare? 我需要时间来渡过这场噩梦
[16:41] We completely understand, 我们完全理解
[16:42] but we have urgent questions we need to ask. 但我们有紧急的问题需要得到答案
[16:45] So you admit you and your friends were leaders 所以你承认你和你朋友
[16:47] of the IAO. 是IAO的领导
[16:49] You were at the same lunch, 你们一起吃了一顿午餐
[16:50] but you were the only one who survived it. 但你是唯一幸存的
[16:52] I didn’t eat the poisoned foie gras 我没吃下毒的鹅肝
[16:54] because I’m a vegetarian. 因为我是素食者
[16:56] My entire life. Ask anyone. 一直都是 随便问谁都知道
[16:58] The restaurant manager said that 餐厅经理说
[16:59] 13 menu items were served. 他们有13道菜式
[17:01] Two of them contained meat. 两种有肉
[17:03] Two out of the 13. 13种的两种
[17:04] Pretty lucky the snake venom just happened 蛇毒刚好下在你不吃的两道菜中的一种
[17:06] to be in one of the two dishes you couldn’t eat 而不是你能吃的11道菜中的一种
[17:09] instead of one of the 11 you could. 你真是幸运
[17:10] That is exactly what it was– lucky! 正是如此 幸运
[17:14] You said the food was poisoned 你们说这些食物
[17:16] during a break-in the night before, right? 是在晚上有人闯入时被下毒的 对吧
[17:18] I was at my hotel, the Belmont in Queens. 我那晚在宾馆里 皇后区的贝尔蒙特
[17:21] Look at their security footage; I was there all night. 看他们的监视录像 我整晚都在那
[17:24] You also ought to be asking yourselves 你们也该问问
[17:25] why on earth would anyone have wanted us dead. 为什么有人会想要我们死
[17:28] We don’t know how your group works. 我们不知道你们的组织如何运作
[17:30] You guys don’t exactly advertise your methods. 你们并不怎么宣传你们的手法
[17:32] Based on what we do know, it looks like the first step 根据我们所知 这似乎是
[17:35] to taking over the Internet. 控制网络的第一步
[17:37] If that’s what you think, then you understand very little. 如果那就是你的看法 那你理解得非常浅显
[17:40] By all means, 拜托
[17:41] enlighten us. 请给我们科普一下
[17:44] The Internet is built on the premise 网络建立于一个前提之上
[17:46] that when people type in the address of a Web site, 当人们输入网站的地址时
[17:48] they are sent to the legitimate version of that site. 他们会被送往这个网站的合法版本
[17:52] When the seven of us would meet up, 我们七个聚在一起
[17:53] we would verify that every entry 会验证网址簿
[17:55] in the online phone book was legitimate. 每个条目的合法性
[17:58] If we didn’t, a bunch of fake sites would pop up 如果我们不这么做 一堆假站点就会出现
[18:01] to steal users’ personal data, 它们会窃取用户个人资料
[18:03] plant, uh, spyware on-on phones and computers… 在手机和电脑里植入间谍软件
[18:06] So, seven people verify every Web site on the Internet? 七个人验证网络上的所有网站
[18:10] We use an algorithm to do it. 我们使用一个算法
[18:12] What happens if someone gets their hands on that algorithm? 如果有人弄到了这个算法会发生什么
[18:15] Well, they couldn’t. 他们弄不到的
[18:17] Not without these. 除非有这些
[18:19] Danilo Lukic and Tate Orvis had those cards. 达尼洛·卢基奇和泰特·奥维斯也有这些卡
[18:22] What are they? 它们是什么
[18:23] When the algorithm isn’t in use, 当这个算法没被使用时
[18:25] it’s divided into seven parts and stored on hard drives. 它被分成七份存储于硬盘中
[18:28] The drives are kept in safes, locked with these. 这些硬盘保存在保险箱里 这些是钥匙
[18:31] But even if someone snatched all of our cards– 但就算有人拿到了所有卡
[18:35] and whoever poisoned our lunch obviously didn’t– 而那个在我们午餐里下毒的人明显并没做到
[18:37] they’d still need to clear a dozen hurdles 他们依然需要清理一堆障碍
[18:39] before they could do any real harm. 才能造成危害
[18:41] What do you mean? 什么意思
[18:42] We’re just the first line of defense. 我们只是第一道防线
[18:45] There are backup algorithms and fail-safe alarms, 还有备份算法和失效警报
[18:48] replacement key-holders. 替补持钥人
[18:50] There isn’t a scheme I could imagine 我想不出有什么计划
[18:52] that would actually benefit from my friends dying. 能从我朋友的死中获益
[19:02] Thought talking to that guy would clear things up. 还以为和那家伙谈谈能搞清楚一些事
[19:05] It didn’t. 但没有
[19:07] So… if the deaths of his friends 所以 如果他朋友的死
[19:09] didn’t further any Internet coup d’état, 并没有激发什么网络政变
[19:11] we might want to consider a more personal motive. 那我们就要考虑下更私人的动机了
[19:13] One member of the group had an enemy; 组内一个人有仇敌
[19:15] the other deaths were collateral damage. 其他死亡只是附带伤害
[19:17] Well, before we look into these people’s lives, 在我们去查这些人的生活之前
[19:19] we should check out his story, 我们应该证实一下他的故事
[19:21] see if there’s video at the hotel 看看酒店那边
[19:22] at the time of the break-in. 在被闯入时有没有录像
[19:23] Any chance you could do that without us? 你能自己去查看吗
[19:25] We have a quick errand to run. 我们还有个小差事要办
[19:27] Old case that’s on trial. 一个还在审的老案子
[19:29] Yeah. I’ll be in touch. 行 保持联络
[19:34] So you were supposed to meet with Samuel Cruz this morning. 所以你今早应该去见塞缪尔·克鲁兹
[19:36] Were you not able to confirm my suspicions? 你没能证实我的怀疑吗
[19:38] Actually, I was able. 实际上 我证实了
[19:40] I laid out your broken perfume bottle story 我说了你那个摔坏香水瓶的故事
[19:43] and said we know he saw Leon Walker’s face 说我们知道他在沃克逃离枪击现场时
[19:45] as Walker fled the scene of the shooting. 看到了利昂·沃克的脸
[19:47] He admitted it, told me everything. 他承认了 全都告诉我了
[19:49] He says he was being pressured by the defendant 他说被告在给他施压
[19:50] to lie on the stand; he was gonna say 让他在庭上撒谎 他本来要说
[19:52] the person he saw running from the store was a woman. 看到从商店逃跑的是个女人
[19:55] I’m sure the defense attorney would have 相信被告律师会
[19:56] had a field day with that discrepancy. 借着这个矛盾大做文章
[19:57] You and I get to tell the A.D.A. the good news. 你我可以去跟助理地检官说这个好消息了
[20:00] There are seven murders by snake venom waiting to be solved. 有七起被蛇毒谋杀的案件等着被侦破
[20:02] Six IAO key-holders, one chef. 六个IAO持钥人 一个厨师
[20:05] Could you not regurgitate that happy report on your own? 你不能自己处理这开心的报告吗
[20:07] The A.D.A. wants to be sure our wires aren’t crossed anymore. 助理地检官想确认我们的线已经理清
[20:10] This is about putting a murderer away. 这事关让凶手接受惩罚
[20:12] It’ll take 30 minutes. 只需要三十分钟
[20:17] You got Mr. Cruz’s signature under an affidavit? 你让克鲁兹先生在宣誓书上签字了
[20:20] Figure that way, he can’t get squirrelly again. 我想这样 他就不会再临阵倒戈了
[20:23] He swore out the real story, 他对真实性发誓了
[20:24] picked our guy out of a photo array. 从照片阵列中认出了我们的人
[20:27] That’s a relief. 真让人松了口气
[20:28] I’m gonna take this to Judge Williams right now. 我得立刻把这个拿给威廉姆斯法官
[20:31] You know, we can go with you if you think it’ll help. 如果你觉得有帮助我们可以和你一起去
[20:33] No. The old man loves me. 不用 那老家伙喜欢我
[20:35] Let me lay it out for him; 让我跟他说清楚
[20:36] he’ll forgive your mistake on the stand, 他会原谅你在庭审上的错误
[20:38] probably call defense counsel 或许会叫辩护律师去内庭
[20:39] to chambers and read them the riot act. 给他们念取缔暴动法
[20:42] It’ll be fine, I promise. 会没事的 我保证
[20:44] Thanks. I, uh… 谢谢 我…
[20:45] I’ll breathe easier when it’s over. 事情完了我就能松一口气了
[20:47] You think I’d let my favorite cop get tripped up 你觉得我会让我最喜欢的警察
[20:48] over some nonsense like this? 被这种破事缠得不可开交吗
[20:53] As for you, Mr. Holmes, 至于你 福尔摩斯先生
[20:54] try to be a little more careful writing your reports. 在写报告的时候多用点心
[20:56] You kind of put your friend in a spot. 你让你的朋友有些难堪
[20:58] Actually, it was my… 其实 那是我的…
[20:59] No, no, she’s right– the error was entirely mine. 不不 她说得对 都是我的错
[21:01] My apologies to both of you. 我向你俩道歉
[21:03] All right. Oh, I’m due in court. 好的 我该上庭了
[21:05] Thank you, gentlemen. 谢谢你们
[21:12] I am now retracting my apologies. 我现在要收回我的道歉
[21:16] You know, if you’d have told me 你要是在我们来之前
[21:16] you had a crush on Ms. Milner before we came here, 就告诉我你对米尔诺有意思
[21:18] I could’ve told you to wear a different color shirt; 我就可以告诉你换件不同颜色的衬衫了
[21:20] there’s ample literature 有大量的文献
[21:21] on which colors women are most attracted to, 研究了什么颜色最吸引女性
[21:23] and purple isn’t one of them. 紫色可不是其中一种
[21:25] That was a business meeting, not a speed date. 那只是业务会面 不是相亲
[21:27] It was both. 两者都是
[21:28] You dragged me here to save face with that A.D.A. 你拉我来就是为了在她面前挽回面子
[21:30] I would’ve been happy to be your wingman/scapegoat. 我会很乐意当你的帮手兼替罪羊的
[21:35] I wasn’t trying to put the blame on you, 我不是想让你担责
[21:36] I just wanted to make sure everything was squared up for her. 我只是想确保一切都帮她理清了
[21:39] Yeah, ’cause you’re attracted to her. 是啊 因为你喜欢她
[21:41] All right, fine. 好吧 成
[21:44] I like her. 我喜欢她
[21:46] Despite her wedding ring? 尽管她戴着结婚戒指吗
[21:47] It’s to keep guys away. 那是为了赶走男人的
[21:49] She’s in the middle of a divorce. 她正在离婚中
[21:51] Look, when that’s all done and I ask her out, 当那一切结束后 我会约她出来
[21:53] it’s important she knows I’m good at my job. 得让她知道我很擅长我的工作
[21:55] Why? You want to romance her, 为什么 你想和她交往
[21:56] not go into business with her. 又不是要和她做生意
[21:57] Maybe you haven’t noticed, 也许你还没注意到
[21:58] but my work is kind of a big part of who I am. 但我的工作就是我最重要的一部分
[22:01] It’s important to you, and you want to be important to her. 工作对你很重要 你想让她也觉得重要
[22:04] The transitive property doesn’t apply. 这种传递关系不存在
[22:06] You think I’d be into Chantal 你觉得如果香特尔
[22:07] if she wasn’t great at what she does? 工作不能干 我会喜欢她吗
[22:09] It’s what attracted me to her in the first place. 那就是我一开始会喜欢她的原因
[22:12] Tell me it’s not the same for you 别跟我说你对那个
[22:13] and that woman you’ve been seeing. 你最近约会的女人不是一样的感觉
[22:15] Felicia? 菲利希亚吗
[22:15] Fiona. 菲欧娜
[22:17] People in relationships, 在亲密关系中的人
[22:18] they talk about their jobs– 他们会谈论自己的工作
[22:20] how things are going, the ups and downs. 生活顺利不顺利 得意与失意
[22:23] Pretty sure I’m not crazy here. 我敢肯定不是我疯了
[22:28] Watson. Did Mr. Dalal’s story check out? 华生 达罗先生的故事查证了吗
[22:30] It did. But that’s not why I’m calling. 查证了 但我不是因为这个打给你
[22:33] I found the motive for the attack on the key-holder group. 我发现了袭击网址组织的动机
[22:35] Or rather, it found me. 或者说 是它自己找上门来的
[22:37] Somebody sent a video to every news station in New York. 有人给纽约所有的新闻中心发送了一个视频
[22:40] Listen to this. 你听
[22:44] God declared 上帝说
[22:45] that the meek shall inherit the Earth. 饥渴慕义的人必得饱足
[22:47] That was 2,000 years ago. We’ve waited long enough. 那是两千年前的事了 我们已经等了太久
[22:50] The IAO key-holders just got a taste of our justice IAO的持钥人已经从他们的鹅肝酱中
[22:53] in their foie gras. 尝到了正义的滋味
[22:54] Wall Street is next. 华尔街将是下一个
[22:56] Corporate America hasn’t shared the wealth. 美国的大公司没有分享财富
[22:58] Today, they lose it all. 如今 他们将失去一切
[22:59] We’re already inside the market. 我们已经侵入了市场
[23:01] We can’t be stopped. 无人能挡
[23:02] There’s only one thing left to do: panic. 剩下的只有 恐慌
[23:10] They must’ve heard about the threat. 他们肯定听说了恐吓
[23:11] This place is a zoo. 这地方就像动物园一样
[23:12] Mr. Holmes? 福尔摩斯先生
[23:14] Ms. Watson. 华生女士
[23:15] Captain Gregson told me you were coming. 格雷森警监通知了我你们会来
[23:17] Lillian Dunbar, head of operations. 我是莉莉安·邓巴 行动总指挥
[23:19] I understand you’re consultants. 我知道你们是顾问
[23:21] Is no one else joining us? 没其他人了吗
[23:22] Most of the Major Case Squad is working on 重案组的大多数人都在
[23:24] a lead our tech people found. 跟进技术人员发现的一条线索
[23:25] They think they know where the threat was sent from. 他们好像知道威胁来源了
[23:27] We’ve been sent to learn more about what its author 警监派我们来了解威胁者
[23:29] would need to do to make good on his warnings. 会如何实现他的恐吓
[23:32] The U.S. Stock Exchange receives 美国证券交易所每周会收到
[23:34] a dozen threats a week– they’re usually bogus. 很多威胁 通常都是虚假的
[23:37] Six dead IAO key-holders 六名死亡的IAO持钥人
[23:38] lend a certain weight to this one. 让这次的威胁变得不容小觑
[23:40] Of course. That’s why we’re taking it seriously. 是的 所以我们在严肃对待此事
[23:43] When we get a threat that looks like it might be legitimate, 当我们收到可能是真实的威胁时
[23:45] the exchange enacts a set of protocols 交易所会启动一系列保护协议
[23:47] to ensure the security of our system. 确保系统安全
[23:49] Passwords are reset, 密码会被重置
[23:51] mandatory client I.D. numbers are replaced, 托管客户的账户信息会被替换
[23:54] and we conduct a system-wide audit of our online networks, 我们还会对全系统网络服务进行审查
[23:57] from the high frequency trading servers 从高频交易服务器
[23:58] all the way down to the power grid. 到电网状况一个不漏
[24:00] And, of course, we freeze all trading. 当然了 我们会冻结所有交易
[24:02] That’s why all these people are going home? 所以这些人才都忙着回家吗
[24:04] Everyone but the techies. 除了工程师
[24:05] Most of the protocols are completed by in-house staff, 大多数协议是由公司内员工完成的
[24:08] but the system audit 但系统审查
[24:09] is done by a team of outside cybersecurity consultants. 是由外聘网络安全顾问完成的
[24:13] So you don’t think this guy can make good 所以你认为这个人不可能
[24:15] on his promise to burn it all down. 实现诺言 毁了这一切
[24:17] Ask anyone who works in the stock market 随便去问问证券市场里的任何人
[24:19] how to eliminate all risk. 要如何消灭所有风险
[24:22] They’ll tell you it can’t be done. 他们会告诉你这不可能
[24:24] But I’m telling you we’ve done it. 但我告诉你们 我们已经做到了
[24:35] It’s weird seeing it quiet like this. 这么安静看起来真奇怪
[24:37] I’m used to the pandemonium 我已经习惯了在电视里看到的
[24:38] when they show the trading floor on TV. 交易所一片嘈杂的景象
[24:40] It’s pretty rare for us to suspend trading. 对我们来说 暂停交易是很罕见的
[24:42] But when it happens, people clear out quick. 但真的发生时 人们散得很快的
[24:45] Well, everyone likes a snow day, even when it doesn’t snow. 人人都喜欢下雪天 就算没下雪也一样
[24:47] I think your traders have been sent home over a hoax. 我认为交易员们是被谎言哄骗回家的
[24:49] I share your optimism, but I have to ask, 我很欣赏你的乐观 但我得问问
[24:52] what’s yours based on? 你为什么这么认为
[24:53] When we spoke to the last remaining IAO key-holder, 我们跟最后一名IAO持钥人谈话时
[24:56] he was utterly convinced that 他非常肯定
[24:57] global Internet security was not in jeopardy. 全球网络安全并没有收到威胁
[24:59] If anything, the security measures here 就算有 配备的安全措施
[25:01] are even more daunting. 也足以应付
[25:02] It’s likely this is a bizarre ruse, 这更像是一种诡计
[25:04] designed to provoke precisely the actions that you’ve taken. 就是为了让你们采取这些措施
[25:07] I guess it’s possible, but we don’t really 或许是有这种可能 但我们
[25:10] have a choice about how to respond. 其实并没有什么选择
[25:12] It doesn’t matter whether the attack is real or fake. 这次袭击是不是真的不重要
[25:15] What matters is the public believes it’s real. 重要的是人们相信是真的
[25:18] We have to run our protocols so we can restore 我们必须按规定行事 才能获得
[25:20] public confidence and trading can resume. 人们的信任 交易才能重开
[25:22] When it does, I wouldn’t be surprised 如果是这样 那凶手会获益
[25:23] if the killer was set to profit. 也不足为奇
[25:25] Probably only a handful of ways to do that. 或许还有很多方式能达到目的
[25:28] He would have to make certain investments, 他可以投资某些特定的股票
[25:29] buy or short stocks known for sharp gains 在一片混乱中 低买高卖
[25:31] or losses in a panic. 获取巨额利润
[25:33] We might be able to identify the culprit 如果我们能看到最近的交易数据
[25:34] if we see your recent trading data. 或许能确认犯人
[25:36] It can’t leave the premises. 数据不能外传
[25:38] But I can have my assistant get you anything you need. 但我可以让我的助手为你们提供一切所需
[25:42] Make yourselves at home. 请自便
[25:43] What’s two more outside consultants, right? 再来两个外聘顾问能有什么问题 对吧
[25:52] I have to say, if the killer’s hiding in these spreadsheets, 我得说 如果凶手真是这些表格里的人
[25:54] I-I’m just not seeing him. 我是没发现
[25:58] So, I’ve been thinking about something that Marcus said 我一直在想马库斯说的一些事
[26:00] when he confessed his feelings for the A.D.A. 他承认了对利昂·沃克案件中的助理地检官
[26:03] in the Leon Walker case. 有好感
[26:05] Marcus is in love? Tell me more. 马库斯恋爱了 快说说
[26:07] She’s immaterial to my quandary, but… 她跟我的问题没什么关系 不过
[26:10] he feels it’s imperative to share one’s professional life 他认为跟感情生活的另一半
[26:12] with one’s romantic partner 分享自己的职业生活很重要
[26:13] and to have that partner reciprocate. Do you agree? 以此来促进双方互动 你同意吗
[26:16] I guess. But either way, 也许吧 但不管怎样
[26:17] why would that bother you? 你为什么为此心烦
[26:19] I don’t discuss my work with Fiona. 我没有和菲欧娜讨论过我的工作
[26:21] She doesn’t discuss hers with me. 她也没有和我说过她的工作
[26:23] – Ever? – She’s been in Philadelphia -从来都没有吗 -她上个月
[26:25] on a business trip for the last month. 去了费城出差
[26:27] I only discovered the nature of that business yesterday. 我昨天才知道是什么工作
[26:29] Every relationship is different. My mother has not read one 每段感情都不一样
[26:32] of my stepfather’s novels since the first one, 我妈就从来没读过我继父的小说
[26:35] and they’re coming up on their 35th anniversary. 但他们马上要迎来结婚35周年纪念日了
[26:38] I mean, there’s not always one right way to do things. 做任何事情都不是只有一种正确的方式
[26:40] Yet being a detective is not what I do, it’s who I am. 然而侦探并不只是我的工作 而是我这个人
[26:45] So how can I have no instinct to share something so essential 那为什么我从来没想过和我声称要关心的人
[26:48] with someone I’m professed to care for? 讨论这么重要的事
[26:51] Well, you’re talking about one thing. 你说的只是一方面
[26:52] I mean, it’s an important thing, but still. 虽然很重要 但是话说回来
[26:55] It’s not just one thing. 不只是某一方面
[26:58] In my life, I’d say I’d had exactly one relationship 在我的人生中 我可以界定为爱情的
[27:00] that I would classify as a romance. 只有一段感情
[27:03] Irene. 和艾琳
[27:06] Fiona’s a remarkable woman. 菲欧娜是个了不起的女人
[27:08] What we have is also… A romance. 我们之间也算是 爱情
[27:11] And yet… 但是
[27:13] the two do not compare. 这两段感情无法比较
[27:17] It’s just disappointing. 我只是有点失望
[27:22] What you had with Moriarty, that’s never gonna happen again. 你和莫里亚蒂有过的 不会再发生了
[27:27] It shouldn’t. 而且也不该再发生
[27:30] You’re either in love with Fiona or you’re not. 你要么爱菲欧娜 要么不爱
[27:35] Yeah. 说得对
[27:43] That is not a trash can. 那不是垃圾桶
[27:44] No. It’s a 19th century Empire flower vase 对 那是个19世纪的俄罗斯
[27:47] from the Russian Romanovich Porcelain Factory. 罗曼诺维奇瓷器厂做的王室花瓶
[27:50] Well, then you should watch what you’re throwing at it. 那你真该注意你扔的是什么
[27:53] I assure you, it would take 我向你保证
[27:54] more than a piece of paper to damage that vase. 一张纸是毁不了那个花瓶的
[27:56] Romanovich porcelain is famous for its exceptional quality. 罗曼诺维奇瓷器因卓越品质而出名
[27:59] That’s part of what makes it so… 所以才让它如此
[28:02] valuable. 有价值
[28:05] What? 怎么了
[28:06] I just realized, 我才意识到
[28:08] money’s not the only thing of value in this building. 这栋大楼里有价值的不只是钱
[28:24] What are we not looking at here? 我们应该看什么 这是空的
[28:29] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[28:30] Where are the LeGrands? 这里的罗格朗画哪里去了
[28:34] There was a trio of post-Impressionist artwork here. 这里本来有三幅后印象派艺术作品
[28:38] The paintings, where have they gone? 那些画 它们在哪儿
[28:40] Oh, yeah. They pulled them down to pull some cable. 那些画啊 他们为了拉电缆把画取下来了
[28:43] They got ’em leaning up against the wall right over… 他们把画靠在这边的墙上
[28:47] Guys, could I get a 20 on the paintings 伙计们 有人知道
[28:49] that hang out here in the lobby? 挂在大厅里的画哪去了吗
[28:53] We’ve been looking for the killer on the wrong floor. 我们找错方向了
[28:55] This isn’t some byzantine stock plot, 这并不是什么复杂的股票案件
[28:58] it’s an art heist. 而是盗窃艺术品案件
[29:00] And it happened right under our noses. 而且就发生在我们眼皮底下
[29:08] The piece on your left is Torqued Rift #4, 左边的这幅是「扭曲的裂痕四号」
[29:10] in the center is The Sadness, and on the right, of course, 中间的是「悲伤」 而右边的
[29:14] Nurse Debriefing a Staircase. 是「护士解说楼梯」
[29:15] Nurse Debriefing a Staircase? 「护士解说楼梯」
[29:17] Baptiste LeGrand was pretentious, 就算是个后印象派画家
[29:18] even for a post-Impressionist painter. 巴普蒂斯特·罗格朗也过于自负了
[29:20] His work is off-putting and overrated, in my opinion, 我认为 他的作品让人不喜且被高估
[29:23] but there’s no accounting for taste, is there? 但是人各有所好 对吧
[29:24] Together, these paintings are worth roughly $60 million. 这三幅画合在一起大概价值6千万美元
[29:28] That building was full of people all afternoon. 整个下午那栋大楼到处都是人
[29:30] How the hell does somebody steal 怎么能做到不惹人注意
[29:32] three paintings and nobody notices? 顺利偷走三幅画的
[29:34] Our killer is a flimper. He flimped. 我们的凶手很狡猾 他用了招声东击西
[29:37] It’s a pickpocket’s trick. 这是个扒手的技巧
[29:38] You use the distraction of a bustling crowd 要利用拥挤的人群做掩护
[29:39] to plunder your mark. 来偷走你的目标
[29:41] The poisoning of the IAO key-holders, 毒害IAO的持钥人
[29:43] the video threat to the financial sector, 威胁金融部门的视频
[29:45] it was all just a ploy to get the stock exchange chasing its tail 都只是打乱证交所视线的方法
[29:48] while the thief pulled $60 million worth of artwork off the wall 从而让窃贼在此期间不惹人注意地
[29:51] without anyone noticing. 顺利从墙上拿走价值6亿美元的艺术品
[29:52] Yeah, but I’ve been to the stock exchange– 话虽如此 但我们都去过证交所
[29:53] that place is packed to the gills 那地方装备很全
[29:55] with security cameras and alarms. 到处都是监控摄像头和警报器
[29:56] Distraction or no distraction, 不管是否能分散注意力
[29:58] you can’t just walk out with three canvases under your arm. 你不可能就这样拿着三幅画走出去
[30:00] You can if the entire system is off-line 如果整个系统因为检查是否有黑客侵入
[30:02] while it’s being checked for signs of hacking. 而关闭 你就可以
[30:04] I doubt John Q. Citizen knows the ins and outs 我猜这个不知名公民
[30:07] of the exchange’s security protocols. 了解证交所的安全程序的一切情况
[30:10] You got to think somebody on the inside helped them out, huh? 应该是内部的人在帮他们 对吧
[30:13] We talked to Lillian Dunbar– 我们和莉莉安·邓巴谈过了
[30:15] she’s the chief of operations over there. 她是那边这次行动的领导
[30:17] She’s offered us access to HR files, 她给我们提供了人事部档案
[30:21] phone records, even internal e-mails, 通话记录 甚至内部邮件
[30:22] anything that might help recover the paintings. 这些都有可能帮我们找回失踪的画
[30:25] So we comb through all the files. 所以我们要彻底检查那些文件
[30:26] Any luck, we spot a suspect. 幸运的话 我们能发现一个嫌疑人
[30:28] Unfortunately, there isn’t enough time for luck. 不幸的是 并没有足够的时间
[30:30] The exchange has a thousand employees. 证交所有上千名员工
[30:31] It would take days to consider each one of them in turn, 要花上很多天才能将他们全部调查一遍
[30:33] and by the time we’ve identified a suspect, 等到我们找到嫌疑人
[30:34] assuming we do at all, 假设我们真能找到
[30:36] our paintings will have disappeared into 画也会在黑市上
[30:37] the murky depths of the black market, along with our thief. 消失得无影无踪 连同我们的罪犯一起
[30:39] So I think there’s a more efficient way 所以我觉得有更有效的方式
[30:41] to find the needle in this haystack. 找到干草堆里的那根针
[30:43] – What’s that? – Well, with your permission, captain, -什么方式 -需要你的批准 警监
[30:45] I’d like to burn the haystack down. 我想把干草堆烧掉
[30:47] Three stolen masterpieces are on their way back home tonight, 三幅画作今晚物归原主
[30:47] 重大新闻 失窃画作寻回
[30:50] after the NYPD recovered the modern art stashed 纽约警局在狩猎点一处仓库
[30:53] in a Hunts Point warehouse. 找到被藏匿于此的画作
[30:55] I don’t know what your friend is so upset about. 我不明白你朋友为什么那么不爽
[30:57] Those paintings look just like the real thing. 那些画作跟真的一样
[30:58] Jericho is an art forger par excellence. 杰里科是一名出色的仿造师
[31:01] He usually spends weeks preparing a single counterfeit. 他制作一件赝品通常要花上几周
[31:03] And I asked him to do three in ten hours. 而我要求他十小时里做出三件
[31:05] So needless to say, he doesn’t think it’s his best work. 也难怪他觉得那不是自己最好的作品
[31:09] I think they’re convincing. 我觉得挺有说服力的
[31:10] Local news thinks they’re convincing. 本地新闻也觉得很有说服力
[31:13] Because local television reporters are 因为本地电视台记者
[31:14] the gold standard for investigative journalism. 是调查性新闻的典范
[31:17] So now what? We just wait? 那现在呢 我们就等着吗
[31:19] The publicity surrounding the staged recovery 失窃画作寻回的虚假新闻
[31:21] should temporarily kill the market for stolen art. 应该能暂时让画作失去市场
[31:24] Our thief will have to spend time 我们的窃贼现在需要费劲
[31:26] convincing any potential buyers 说服任何潜在买家
[31:28] that he still possesses the real LeGrands. 他手里的罗格朗作品是真品
[31:30] And how’s he gonna do that? 那他要怎么做
[31:31] The same way that anyone convinces anyone of anything these days: 和现在流行的说服别人的方法一样
[31:33] by ranting about it online. 在网上高谈阔论
[31:36] I created accounts for us 我为我们俩在几家
[31:37] on several Dark Web sites known to host conversations 讨论黑市商品的暗网网站上
[31:40] about black market goods. 创建了账号
[31:44] We’ll monitor them for posts of the stolen artwork, 监控他们发布的关于失窃画作的帖子
[31:46] and hopefully the thief should reveal himself soon enough. 不出意外窃贼很快就会暴露自己
[31:51] “Give to a gracious message a host of tongues, 「悦耳的喜讯不妨极口渲染
[31:53] but let ill tidings tell themselves 不幸的噩耗还是缄口不言
[31:54] when they be felt.” 让那身受的人自己感到为好」
[31:56] Why are you quoting Antony and Cleopatra? 你为什么引用「安东尼与克莉奥佩特拉」
[31:58] There was an oncologist I knew. 我认识一个肿瘤医生
[31:59] He used to recite that to himself 他以前每次需要传达不好的诊断时
[32:00] whenever he had to deliver a bad prognosis. 都会对自己说这句话
[32:03] It’s just a reminder to speak simply and honestly to a patient 提醒自己要将消息直接真实地告诉患者
[32:06] and not sugarcoat the bad news. 而不是将坏消息裹以糖衣
[32:08] – Are you going to tell me I have a tumor? – No. -你是想说我有肿瘤了吗 -不是
[32:10] I was just thinking about what you said about Fiona last night. 我只是在想你昨晚说的关于菲欧娜的事
[32:14] I mean, she’s smart, compassionate, beautiful. 她聪明 善良 美丽
[32:17] Yet you still think she might not be right for me. 但你还是认为她不适合我
[32:18] – Is that what you think? – I don’t know. -你是这样想的吗 -我不知道
[32:20] I just know that you’ve never been through a breakup before. 我只知道你以前从未经历过分手
[32:24] Fake deaths don’t count. 假死可不算
[32:25] And besides, Moriarty did that to you; 再说 是莫里亚蒂甩了你
[32:27] you did not do that to her. 而不是你甩了她
[32:29] Listen, breakups are never easy, 分手从来都不容易
[32:30] but they don’t have to be that bad. 但没必要搞到双方难堪
[32:32] So just try and remember: 所以要记住
[32:34] “Give to a gracious message a host of tongues, 「悦耳的喜讯不妨极口渲染
[32:37] but let ill tidings 不幸的噩耗还是缄口不言
[32:38] tell themselves when they be felt.” 让那身受的人自己感到为好」
[32:51] Lights up on three devious travelers of the Silk Road. 来看看这三位丝绸之路上阴险的旅行者
[32:56] Silent Wolf, Hungrybox and Doctor Bumrush. 幽狼 饥饿拳击和布拉什医生
[33:01] They are buyers and purveyors of stolen goods all, 他们都是失窃物品的买家和供货商
[33:04] and they are commiserating 他们都在同情
[33:05] about a great fraud perpetrated 深受他们厌恶的对手波波
[33:07] by their much loathed nemesis Tha PoPo. 犯下的盗窃案
[33:11] “Tha PoPo’s lying, man. 「波波在撒谎 哥们
[33:12] The art on the news is fugazi.” 新闻上的画作是假的」
[33:16] “I’m with you. 「我同意
[33:17] “Cops are trying to cover their asses. 警察只是在糊弄
[33:19] “The real LeGrands are still out there. 真正的罗格朗还在外面
[33:21] “I got a guy who knows how to get them. 我认识一个能搞到那些画的人
[33:23] Message me.” 联系我」
[33:25] “I may just do that. 「我可能会联系你
[33:27] “No chance those paintings are genuine. 那些画作不可能是真品
[33:29] “Just a transparent attempt 明显是想搅黄
[33:30] to thwart the sale of the real LeGrands.” 真正的罗格朗画作的交易」
[33:32] Okay. So, if these guys are talking about the art online, 好吧 所以如果这些人在网上讨论那些画作
[33:36] then I guess we have three good suspects. 那我们就有三个嫌疑人了
[33:38] Except they’re not three suspects. 不过他们不是三个嫌疑人
[33:40] They’re three screen names owned by one man. 他们是同一个人的三个账号
[33:45] Why don’t you just tell me what’s going on here. 你就直接告诉我怎么回事吧
[33:47] There was a great deal of chatter on the Dark Web 暗网上有很多关于
[33:49] about the heist yesterday. 昨天盗窃案的讨论
[33:51] Most notably these three posts. 这三个人尤为显著
[33:53] I compared them to internal 我将他们的对话与证交所内部
[33:55] stock exchange employee e-mails. 员工邮件进行了对比
[33:57] Distinct lexical patterns and phrases from all three 这三人的词汇与词组重复模式
[33:59] recur in correspondence written by the same man: Brian Beale. 也出现在了同一人的通信记录中 布莱恩·比尔
[34:05] He looks familiar. 看起来挺眼熟
[34:06] He should do. We passed him in the lobby yesterday. 没错 我们昨天在大厅里曾与他擦身而过
[34:09] Mr. Beale is a cyber security expert, 比尔先生是个网络安全专家
[34:11] and he works for the firm 他供职的公司
[34:13] which ran the stock exchange’s systems audit yesterday. 昨天对证交所的系统进行了检查
[34:15] So he had access to the building during the robbery, 所以他在劫案发生时有进入大楼的权限
[34:18] and he would understand the chaos 而且他很清楚对IAO持钥人的袭击
[34:20] that would be created by an attack on the IAO key-holders, 会引发怎样的混乱
[34:24] and he’s out there trying to 同时他在暗网上试图
[34:26] discredit our art recovery story. 诋毁我们找回被窃艺术品的说辞
[34:28] Marcus is going to meet us at his home in half an hour. 马库斯半小时后在他家跟我们会面
[34:31] If you wish to change your clothes, I would ask that you hurry. 如果你想换身衣服 我得叫你动作快一点了
[34:37] Landlord says he hasn’t seen Mr. Beale in a couple days. 房东说好几天没见过比尔先生了
[34:40] You recall that the back door of Arrondissement 21 你还记得「21区」后门
[34:42] was a grotesque shade of burgundy? 有块怪异的深红色阴影吗
[34:44] Tip of this crowbar is covered in flecks of burgundy paint. 这根撬棒的尖端沾有深红色油漆的碎屑
[34:47] Perhaps it’s the tool used to break into the restaurant 也许这就是那把用来撬开餐馆的工具
[34:49] so that Mr. Beale could envenomate the foie gras. 这样比尔先生就可以给鹅肝酱注入毒液了
[34:52] Could be enough for a conviction right there. 这些证据对于定罪来说应该够了
[34:55] Well, it might be enough to sate your future girlfriend, 让你的未来女友开心也许够了
[34:58] but professional pride requires recovered paintings, real ones. 但职业荣誉感是要通过找回真品画作获得的
[35:04] Wherever those paintings are, 不管那些画作在哪
[35:05] we’re gonna have to find them ourselves. 我们都得自己去找了
[35:15] He’s gone. 他死了
[35:16] Still warm. 30 minutes, maybe. 尸体尚有余温 可能刚死半小时
[35:18] I’ll call for a bus and CSU. 我打电话叫运尸车和鉴证组来
[35:21] Coagulopathy in the tear ducts, 泪腺中的凝血病变
[35:23] discoloration of the armpits, swollen glands. 腋窝处褪色 腺体浮肿
[35:25] Venom, no doubt. 毫无疑问是蛇毒
[35:27] This time delivered straight from the fangs 这回毒液是直接通过海岸太攀蛇的
[35:29] of a deadly coastal taipan. 毒牙注入的
[35:31] How can you tell? 你怎么知道的
[35:32] There’s one right behind your foot. 有一条就在你脚后
[35:38] What do I do? 我该怎么办
[35:40] I’m gonna look that up. 我来查一下
[35:42] I’d start with “Don’t get bitten.” 先从「别被咬」做起吧
[35:52] Hey, this just came for you. 这是刚送来给你的
[35:57] What’s Clyde doing out? 克莱德怎么出来了
[35:59] He’s having a walk while we sublet his terrarium. 在我们占用它的保育箱时散散步
[36:02] I-Is that… 那是…
[36:04] Oxyuranuss cutellatus. Yes, the very same 太攀蛇 没错 就是布莱恩·比尔
[36:06] coastal taipan from Brian Beale’s apartment. 公寓里的那条海岸太攀蛇
[36:09] The venom from that snake killed eight people, 这条蛇身上的毒液杀死了八个人
[36:10] including the last person who kept it as a pet. 包括最后那位把它当做宠物的人
[36:12] I thought that Animal Control was impounding it. 之前动物管理局不是在处理它了吗
[36:15] An animal shelter is no place for an exotic reptile. 动物收容所并不是异国爬行动物的良好居所
[36:17] It would be destroyed. We’re just looking after it 它会被毁了的 我们只是在把它交给
[36:20] until I can deliver it to a friend at the zoo. 我动物园的朋友前暂时照顾它一下
[36:22] In the meantime, i’m just enjoying its company. 与此同时 我很享受它的陪伴
[36:24] It’s quite beautiful, don’t you think? 挺美的 你不觉得吗
[36:26] And dangerous. 还很危险
[36:27] In my experience, those two traits are often a package deal. 根据我的经验 这两种特征通常是打包出现的
[36:30] Oh, you’re still obsessing about your theory, huh? 你还在执着于你的那个理论啊
[36:34] It’s more than a theory; it’s a likelihood. 不仅是个理论 这是种可能性
[36:37] Brian Beale had a partner. 布莱恩·比尔有个同伙
[36:39] We found the blueprints 我们在比尔的书桌上
[36:40] to the U.S. Stock Exchange on Beale’s desk; 找到了美国证交所的蓝图
[36:42] we found the crowbar that he used to break into the restaurant 我们找到了他用来闯入餐馆给IAO持钥人
[36:45] to poison the IAO key-holders; 下毒的那根撬棒
[36:48] we found the source of the poison. 我们还找到了毒素的来源
[36:50] I’m not disputing that Brian Beale was involved. 我并不是在争辩布莱恩·比尔是否涉及此案
[36:52] I’m disputing that he acted alone. 我争辩的是他是否是独自行动的
[36:54] I don’t think that snake belonged to him. 我不认为那条蛇是他的
[36:56] I think it belongs to his partner. 我觉得是他同伙的
[36:58] There was a terrarium in Beale’s bedroom. 比尔的卧室里有个保育箱
[37:00] He had snake food. 他有蛇饲料
[37:02] He even had snake medication. 他甚至还有给蛇用的药物
[37:04] All easy enough to plant. 这些都很容易栽赃
[37:07] Have a whiff of that snake. 闻一下那条蛇
[37:08] You’ll notice a very distinctive musk. 你会注意到一种非常特别的麝香
[37:10] And I only mention it because… 而我提到这一点是因为
[37:13] Mr. Beale’s apartment did not smell of musk in the slightest. 比尔先生的公寓里连一丁点那种香味都闻不到
[37:16] Yeah, I’m gonna have to take your word on that. 好吧 我直接信你了
[37:18] Yes, the optimal temperature for a coastal taipan 适宜海岸太攀蛇生活的理想温度
[37:21] is 75 degrees Fahrenheit. 是24摄氏度
[37:23] Mr. Beale’s thermostat kept his home at a crisp 67 degrees. 比尔先生家的温控器将室内恒温在19摄氏度
[37:26] It’s much too chilly for a tropical snake. 这温度对于一条热带蛇来说太冷了
[37:28] That only proves he’s an inconsiderate roommate to reptiles. 那只能证明他没有替他的爬行动物室友着想
[37:32] It does not prove that he had a partner 并不能证明他有个同伙
[37:33] who framed and killed him. 陷害并杀害了他
[37:35] You must admit the timing of his death is highly suspicious; 你得承认他死亡的时机非常可疑
[37:38] we’re meant to believe 我们难道应该相信
[37:39] that he successfully milked a deadly snake for months, 他成功地从一条致命毒蛇上萃取了数月的毒液
[37:41] only to be bitten one day after he fenced the stolen paintings? 却在销赃失窃画作一天后被同一条蛇咬死了吗
[37:45] Okay, so who’s the missing thief? 好吧 那这位失踪的小偷是谁
[37:47] Who’s trying to frame Brian Beale? 谁在试图陷害布莱恩·比尔
[37:50] When this argument began, I wasn’t sure. 刚想到这个推理的时候 我并不确定
[37:52] But that was before a friend of mine 但那是我在哥伦比亚大学
[37:53] at Columbia’s herpetology department 爬行动物系的朋友
[37:55] lent me the skeleton of a coastal taipan. 借给我一条海岸太攀蛇骨骼之前
[37:57] I wasn’t about to try my experiment on the fangs of a live one. 我本来也不准备用一条活蛇的毒牙做实验
[38:01] But now I know. 但现在我知道了
[38:04] I’ve seen these exact same markings before. 我此前看过跟这一模一样的牙印
[38:11] This is ridiculous. 这太荒谬了
[38:12] H-How did you even get a warrant? 你们是怎么弄到搜查令的
[38:14] We looked through the trash 我们检查了你昨晚
[38:15] you put out on the curb last night, Mr. Lima. 丢在路边的垃圾 利玛先生
[38:18] We found pet store receipts that show you purchased 我们发现了宠物店的购物小票 上面显示
[38:20] the supplies needed to house 你购买了饲养一条海岸太攀蛇
[38:22] and feed a coastal taipan. 所需的各种物品
[38:24] The venom from that species 那种蛇的毒液
[38:26] poisoned seven people at Arrondissement 21 毒死了「21区」的七个人
[38:29] and killed your friend Brian Beale. 以及你的朋友布莱恩·比尔
[38:32] I don’t even know who that is. 我根本不知道那是谁
[38:34] Sure you do. You went to Gracely High together. 你当然知道 你们一起念的格瑞斯高中
[38:36] You signed his yearbook. We found it at his apartment. 你给他签过纪念册 我们在他公寓找到了
[38:39] Go Tigers. 老虎加油
[38:40] You also got a parking ticket down the block from the restaurant 你在餐厅的街尾违规停车还被开了罚单
[38:43] 3:15 a.m. on the night the place was broken into. 就在餐厅被闯入那晚的凌晨3:15
[38:45] We’re certain that you were the burglar that evening. 我们确信你就是那晚的窃贼
[38:47] You staged a robbery at your own kitchen 你在自家厨房布置了一场抢劫
[38:49] to throw suspicion off other members of staff such as yourself. 好让其他员工摆脱嫌疑 比如你自己
[38:53] I ate some of that foie gras, remember? 那鹅肝酱我也吃了 记得吗
[38:55] I was sick for two days. 我病了两天
[38:56] Now, why in the hell would I dose myself with snake venom? 我为什么要给我自己下蛇毒
[39:00] Because you’re immune. 因为你对蛇毒免疫
[39:01] As you well know, there’s a process called mithridatism. 你知道可以通过逐渐增加服毒剂量来产生抗毒性
[39:04] It’s named after King Mithridates VI, 这是以米特里达梯六世国王命名的一种方法
[39:07] ruler of ancient Pontus. 他是古本都的统治者
[39:08] He was so afraid of being poisoned 他特别害怕自己被毒害
[39:09] that he would regularly ingest very small doses 于是每天会涉入非常小剂量的
[39:12] of various toxins in order to build up an immunity. 各类毒素 以建立免疫力
[39:17] I-I think you may have seen The Princess Bride 我想你可能看「公主新娘」
[39:20] one too many times. 看多了吧
[39:21] Except that iocane powder is fictional. 只是电影里的魔粉是虚构的
[39:24] Immunizing yourself against snake venom 而让你自己对蛇毒免疫
[39:26] is a scientific reality. 却是科学现实
[39:28] Last night, I had the opportunity to examine 昨晚 我有机会检查了
[39:30] the jaws of a coastal taipan. 一条海岸太攀蛇的下颌
[39:33] I realized that the scars on your hands, 我想起了你手上的伤疤
[39:35] scars I initially attributed to your work as a line cook, 之前我以为那是你当帮厨留下的
[39:38] were in fact a perfect match 我想到那其实
[39:40] for the taipan’s symmetrical bite pattern. 跟太攀蛇的对称咬痕非常吻合
[39:42] And it makes sense that you’ve been bitten. 而且你被咬过也完全说得通
[39:44] You’d been handling that snake for months, 你几个月来都在处理那蛇
[39:45] milking it to draw out its venom. 给它挤蛇毒
[39:47] Hard work pays off. 艰难的工作取得了回报
[39:49] You managed to poison the key-holder lunch 你成功在持钥人的午饭里下了毒
[39:51] without anybody looking in your direction. 而根本没人怀疑过你
[39:53] And it set up your next play– 然后你设下了下一出戏
[39:55] robbing those paintings from the stock exchange. 从证交所偷了那些画
[39:58] You got too greedy 不过你变得太贪婪
[39:59] when you decided not to share with Brian, though. 决定不跟布莱恩分享成果了
[40:01] Up until that point, pretty tight plan. 在那之前 你的计划都天衣无缝
[40:05] All your, uh… evidence 你的所有…「证据」
[40:08] is circumstantial. 都只是偶然
[40:10] I mean… 我是说
[40:12] I went to high school with Brian Beale. 我是跟布莱恩·比尔一起念过高中
[40:15] So did 900 other people. 我们学校还有其他九百多号人呢
[40:17] And, yeah, I got a parking ticket that night. 对 我那晚违规停车被开了罚单
[40:20] That happened a half a dozen other nights, too. 可这种事在其他晚上也发生过很多次
[40:22] I leave my car at work and take the subway home 如果我下班喝多了 我就会把车
[40:25] if I have too much to drink after hours. 留在工作的地方 搭地铁回家
[40:28] You may have had enough for a… A warrant, 你也许有足够的证据申请搜查令
[40:30] but if you had enough to arrest me, you already would have. 但你要是有足够的证据逮捕我 那我早被抓了
[40:35] I’m right, aren’t I? 我说的没错吧
[40:36] We’re not quite ready to answer that question just yet, Mr. Lima. 这话现在还不好说 利玛先生
[40:40] Uh, what are you doing? 你在干什么
[40:44] Something’s preventing the water from soaking into the soil here. 有东西在阻止水渗进这里的土里
[40:47] Don’t worry. 别担心
[40:48] Tree pythons are… 树莽是…
[40:50] nocturnal, right? 夜行动物 对吧
[40:52] I think. 我觉得是
[41:05] I have to give you credit 我必须得夸你
[41:06] for devising such a clever hiding place, Mr. Lima. 想到了这么聪明的藏匿地 利玛先生
[41:09] He will be arresting you now. 他现在能逮捕你了
[41:16] Oh, there you are. I just heard from Marcus. 你在这呢 我刚听马库斯说了
[41:19] The curator at the Whitney took a look at the painting 证交所的管理员看了
[41:21] you found in the python terrarium. 你在蟒蛇箱里找到的画
[41:23] It’s the real McCoy. 是麦考伊的真迹
[41:25] Or LeGrand, as it were. 那是罗格朗
[41:27] That’s one down. 找到了一幅
[41:28] Actually, the other two should be recovered soon. 另两幅应该很快也能找回来了
[41:30] Mateo Lima’s case went federal. 马泰奥·利玛的案子交给联邦了
[41:31] He took a deal 他达成了协议
[41:32] and gave up the name of the guy who bought them. 供出了要买他们的人的名字
[41:34] Wise move. 明智之举
[41:36] The U.S. Government could inject him with poisons 美国政府可以给他注射
[41:37] he’s not inoculated against. 他不免疫的毒素
[41:40] I’m going out for coffee. You want to join? 我要去喝咖啡 你去吗
[41:42] I can’t. I have a video chat with Fiona. 去不了 我要跟菲欧娜视频聊天
[41:46] You know, I bet she’d love to hear about this case. 我相信她肯定会对这案子有兴趣
[41:52] Enjoy your coffee, Watson. 好好享受你的咖啡 华生
[42:01] “Give to the gracious message a host of tongues, 「悦耳的喜讯不妨极口渲染
[42:03] “But let ill tidings tell themselves… 不幸的噩耗还是缄口不言
[42:06] when they be felt.” 让那身受的人自己感到为好」
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme