时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I know it’s not much, but the price is right. | 我知道这里不算太好 但价格公道 |
[00:13] | You just have to agree to keep the common areas clean, | 你只要答应保证公共区域干净 |
[00:15] | and do some small repairs for the residents. | 帮住户简单修修东西就行 |
[00:18] | So, um, the landlord know about my record, right? | 房东知道我有犯罪记录吧 |
[00:20] | That I’m on parole? | 知道我在假释期 |
[00:22] | Yeah. He does. | 是的 他知道 |
[00:24] | He and my sister are friends, and she vouched for you. | 他和我妹妹是朋友 她替你担保了 |
[00:26] | She don’t even know me. | 她都不认识我 |
[00:28] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[00:30] | Simple as that? | 就这么简单吗 |
[00:32] | Sometimes. | 有时候就这么简单 |
[00:36] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[00:39] | Wondering if I… | 我在想… |
[00:41] | should hold out for a view. | 该不该再看看有没有风景更好的 |
[00:44] | Maybe a pool? | 或许找个带泳池的 |
[00:47] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[00:48] | it isn’t a halfway house, | 这里不是边缘人士的中途之家 |
[00:50] | and , that’s all that matters. | 这就够了 |
[00:55] | You have to be patient. | 你得有耐心 |
[00:59] | It’s like recovering from multiple gunshot wounds. | 就跟要养好多处枪伤一样 |
[01:01] | You don’t just go from rebuilding your organs | 你不可能器官正重建着呢 |
[01:04] | to… Running a marathon overnight. | 就马上开跑马拉松 |
[01:06] | It’s a process. Takes time. | 这是一个过程 会花些时间 |
[01:09] | It’s slow and painful, but you’ll get there. | 这个过程缓慢而痛苦 但你会熬过去的 |
[01:12] | If you say it, Doc, I believe it. | 如果你这么说 医生 我信你 |
[01:31] | We got the chele you wanted. | 你要的小白脸带来了 |
[01:50] | You’re not gonna kill me. | 你不会杀我 |
[01:54] | What makes you think that, Holmes? | 你为什么这么想 福尔摩斯 |
[01:57] | Are you calling me by my name, | 你是在叫我的名字 |
[01:58] | or is that short for…? | 还是在叫我”哥们” |
[02:02] | After my abduction, I tracked the movements of this, uh, | 在我被绑后 我研究了下这场糟糕运送的 |
[02:05] | appalling conveyance. | 行动轨迹 |
[02:07] | We passed at least three | 我们至少经过了 |
[02:09] | much more suitable sites for an execution, | 三处适合杀人的地方 |
[02:11] | and one of them is favored by your gang, Mara Tres. | 其中一处还深得你的组织 马拉三角帮的喜爱 |
[02:14] | You are Halcon Zelaya. | 你是哈康·塞拉亚 |
[02:16] | You are the leader of the Mara Tres New York branch, | 马拉三角帮纽约分支的老大 |
[02:19] | and you are a man who does not mess around, | 而且你不是会到处胡闹的人 |
[02:22] | so if I’m standing here face-to-face with you, | 所以如果我现在站在这里跟你面对面 |
[02:24] | and I’m alive, then… | 而且我还活着 那么… |
[02:27] | you have something in mind for me other than a shallow grave. | 你为我准备的就肯定不是一座坟墓 |
[02:31] | Bring him. | 带他过来 |
[02:32] | Move, Chele. | 走 小白脸 |
[02:49] | Friends of yours? | 你的朋友吗 |
[02:52] | These three are mine. | 这三个是我的手下 |
[02:55] | He is Reymundo Torres. | 他是雷蒙德·托雷斯 |
[02:57] | Goes by “Rey.” | 人称”雷” |
[02:59] | This was his place of business. | 这里是他之前工作的地方 |
[03:01] | Smuggler? | 走私犯吗 |
[03:04] | He brought things into this country for me. | 他帮我带东西进入美国 |
[03:06] | Things that I need for my business. | 那些我生意需要的东西 |
[03:08] | Now… My business will hurt. | 而现在 我的生意将受到影响 |
[03:14] | Someone is gonna die for this. | 有人得因此丧命 |
[03:15] | They’re gonna die ugly and slow, | 他们会死得又慢又惨 |
[03:18] | and you… Are gonna find them for us. | 而你 要帮我们找到他们 |
[03:24] | We don’t want to kill you, Holmes. | 我们不想杀你 福尔摩斯 |
[03:26] | We want to hire you. | 我们想雇佣你 |
[03:45] | Your men were incidental victims. | 你的人只是受到了牵连 |
[03:47] | The primary target was Rey Torres. | 当时的首要目标是雷·托雷斯 |
[03:51] | Before he was shot, he was pistol-whipped repeatedly. | 他中枪之前 曾被反复用枪柄击打 |
[03:54] | All so he would divulge the location of… | 好让他交待… |
[03:58] | …this. | 这个位置 |
[04:07] | Smuggler’s cache. | 走私犯的暗窖 |
[04:16] | It looks empty. | 看着是空的 |
[04:21] | But at some point, it contained… | 但里面曾经装过… |
[04:25] | amongst other things probably, | 除了其他可能的东西 |
[04:26] | a quantity of crystal methamphetamine. | 还有一些冰毒 |
[04:31] | So who did it? | 那是谁干的 |
[04:32] | There were five or more assailants. | 有五个或者更多的袭击者 |
[04:34] | Probable military background. | 可能有军队背景 |
[04:37] | Given the fact that they raided his cache, I would say… | 由于他们搜刮了他的暗窖 我觉得 |
[04:40] | might have been sent by a rival smuggler. | 有可能是另一个敌对走私犯派来的 |
[04:43] | So how long till you can give me a name? | 你要多久才能给我凶手的名字 |
[04:45] | I don’t know, but more importantly, | 我不知道 不过更重要的是 |
[04:48] | not yet inclined to do so. | 我也还没打算告诉你 |
[04:50] | Thought you were smart, Holmes. | 我还以为你很聪明 福尔摩斯 |
[04:53] | This isn’t a job you get to say “No” to. | 这工作可不是你能拒绝的 |
[04:55] | Do it, or you and that chinita you work with are dead. | 要么做 要么你共事的那个亚洲妞就得死 |
[04:58] | You know, | 你知道 |
[04:59] | I understand the “Stick” part of the carrot-stick equation, | 我懂胡萝卜加大棒这招里的”大棒” |
[05:04] | but if I’m gonna conduct an investigation, | 但若要让我进行调查 |
[05:06] | you’re gonna have to let me go, and… | 你就必须让我离开 然后… |
[05:08] | my partner and I will be able to escape your grasp, so, | 我和我的搭档将能逃出你的掌控 所以 |
[05:12] | your stick is insufficient. | 你这大棒不管用 |
[05:14] | You have to provide a carrot, as well. | 你得把胡萝卜也准备好才行 |
[05:18] | Grand a day? | 每天一千块怎么样 |
[05:19] | I don’t want your money. | 我不想要你的钱 |
[05:21] | I suggest a quid pro quo. | 我希望你用消息来跟我换 |
[05:24] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[05:24] | Same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[05:26] | A name. | 一个名字 |
[05:28] | Someone’s been selling heroin laced with fentanyl. | 有人在卖添加了芬太奴的海洛因 |
[05:30] | Very potent, very deadly. | 很强力 很致命 |
[05:32] | 12 people have died so far, including a woman I knew. | 已经死了12个人 包括我认识的一个女人 |
[05:36] | So you want to know who is selling it? | 你想知道是谁在卖 |
[05:38] | You struck me as a man who keeps an eye on his competition. | 我觉得你是个会留意竞争对手的人 |
[05:42] | You help me find who killed my friend, | 你帮我找出是谁杀了我的朋友 |
[05:44] | I’ll help you find who killed yours. | 我就帮你找出是谁杀了你的人 |
[05:48] | You agreed to work for a drug dealer? | 你答应为一个毒贩工作 |
[05:50] | In exchange for the name of another drug dealer, yes. | 为了交换另一个毒贩的名字 是的 |
[05:53] | They kidnapped you. We should bring in Major Crimes, | 他们绑架了你 我们应该叫上重案组 |
[05:56] | – tell them about the warehouse. – It’s in Newark. | -告诉他们仓库的事 -在纽瓦克 |
[05:57] | It’s out of their jurisdiction. Additionally, | 不是他们的管辖范围 而且 |
[05:59] | according to the news, a warehouse fire broke out | 据新闻所说 在我离开现场后不久 |
[06:01] | near the Oak Island Rail Yard | 橡岛围场附近 |
[06:03] | shortly after my departure from the scene. | 有一座仓库起火了 |
[06:04] | The good news is, solving these murders | 好消息是解决这些谋杀 |
[06:06] | may help unravel several other criminal enterprises. | 也许能帮忙揭露其他几个犯罪团伙 |
[06:08] | In addition to yielding a source of poisoned heroin, | 不光能查出有毒海洛因的来源 |
[06:11] | it would expose what is left of Rey Torres’ smuggling network | 还能曝光雷·托雷斯剩余的走私网络 |
[06:14] | and reveal his killers, | 并抓住杀他的凶手 |
[06:15] | who I’m sure are quite heinous in their own right. | 我相信他们肯定也是十恶不赦 |
[06:18] | So heinous that you would have this Halcon guy kill them? | 十恶不赦到你愿意让那个叫哈康的人杀了他们 |
[06:21] | Yeah. Well, we’ll blow up that bridge when we come to it. | 那个到时候再说 |
[06:29] | – Is that live footage? – Yeah. | -那是实时监控吗 -对 |
[06:31] | I’m owed a favor by the owner of a local helicopter service. | 本地一家直升机服务商欠我一些人情 |
[06:34] | He’s deployed several of his helicopters | 他部署了几架直升机 |
[06:35] | to scan the waterfront for us. | 为我们扫描码头 |
[06:37] | Are you gonna tell me why? | 你打算告诉我为什么吗 |
[06:38] | How was your meeting with Shinwell last night? | 你昨晚跟辛维尔的会面如何 |
[06:41] | Good, basically. | 挺好的 |
[06:42] | He’s gonna take the apartment. | 他准备租下公寓 |
[06:44] | He’s meeting me here at noon | 中午他会跟我见面 |
[06:45] | to sign some papers that Lin sent over. | 给琳发过来的文件签字 |
[06:46] | But? | 但是 |
[06:48] | Well, he’s still having a tough time adjusting. | 他还在努力适应中 |
[06:50] | Well, in his former life, he was a lieutenant in a drug gang, | 他以前是毒帮的副手 |
[06:54] | a position which afforded him ample money and prestige. | 能给他带来大把的钱和很高的威望 |
[06:57] | Now he has neither, so he’s craving what he lost. | 现在他名利双失 所以他渴求他失去的 |
[07:01] | You want to tell me why we’re looking at a bunch of boats? | 你想告诉我 我们为什么要看一堆船吗 |
[07:03] | Last night, I saw a… | 昨晚 我在灰尘中 |
[07:06] | shoeprint in some dust. | 看到一个鞋印 |
[07:10] | Perhaps you recognize it | 也许你能从我那篇 |
[07:11] | from my monograph of shoe treads of the world. | 《世界鞋类痕迹》论文中认出它 |
[07:15] | It was, uh, required reading during your apprenticeship. | 你在学徒期间应该读过的 |
[07:17] | That was over four years ago. | 那都是四年多以前的事了 |
[07:23] | Korean? | 韩国的吗 |
[07:24] | North Korean, and that’s important. | 是朝鲜的 这很重要 |
[07:26] | In order to evade his national sanctions, | 为了逃避国家制裁 |
[07:27] | the North Koreans have become excellent smugglers. | 朝鲜人成了优秀的走私犯 |
[07:31] | Just the kind of people that would come into conflict with Rey Torres. | 正是会和雷·托雷斯起冲突的那种人 |
[07:34] | I also found traces of crystal meth | 我还在托雷斯的走私储藏室里 |
[07:36] | in Torres’ smuggling cache. | 发现了冰毒的痕迹 |
[07:38] | The shade in color match crystal meth | 它的折射率跟朝鲜制造的 |
[07:40] | manufactured in North Korea. | 冰毒相匹配 |
[07:42] | So we’re looking for a smuggling ship. | 所以我们在找一艘走私船 |
[07:45] | Most smugglers register their ships | 大部分走私犯都会把船 |
[07:47] | in countries of origin other than their own to avoid scrutiny. | 注册到原产国以逃避检查 |
[07:51] | Obviously, the North Koreans favor the flag | 显然 朝鲜人喜欢 |
[07:53] | of the tiny Polynesian nation of Tuvalu, | 波利尼亚国家图瓦卢 |
[07:56] | which features a Union Jack. | 它是英联邦的成员 |
[07:58] | It’s a light blue field and a spray of stars. | 这里浅蓝色的底上有星星图案 |
[08:00] | Okay. So now what? | 好吧 现在怎么办 |
[08:03] | I confess everything. | 我都承认 |
[08:05] | All crimes involving my ship, | 我的船参与的所有犯罪我都承认 |
[08:07] | but I did it on my own. | 但都是我自己干的 |
[08:08] | No one else was involved. | 跟别人无关 |
[08:10] | What about the murder of Rey Torres? | 那雷·托雷斯的谋杀呢 |
[08:12] | Do that on your own, too? | 那也是你自己干的吗 |
[08:13] | Yes, just me. I shot him. | 对 只有我 我开枪打死了他 |
[08:16] | Our consultant here tells me there were at least five attackers. | 我们的顾问说至少有五个袭击者 |
[08:20] | So, who helped you? | 所以是谁帮了你 |
[08:24] | What kind of gun did you use? | 你用的是哪种枪 |
[08:26] | A type 70 pistol. I throw it in the bay. | 一把70型手枪 我把它扔到海里了 |
[08:28] | Wrong caliber. | 口径不对 |
[08:30] | Additionally, Mr. Torres was pistol-whipped. | 而且托雷斯先生被枪砸过 |
[08:32] | The blows indicate that the assailant was much taller than you, | 痕迹表明袭击者比你高得多 |
[08:34] | and left-handed, and you’re right-handed. | 而且是左撇子 而你是右撇子 |
[08:36] | Please. I’ll confess everything you want. | 拜托 我可以承认你们想要的一切 |
[08:41] | I cannot implicate my employers. | 我不能供出我的雇主 |
[08:44] | They’ll hurt my family. | 他们会伤害我的家人 |
[08:45] | We want the truth, Captain. | 我们只想要真相 船长 |
[08:47] | You appear to be innocent of Rey Torres’ murder, | 你似乎与雷·托雷斯谋杀案无关 |
[08:49] | but you or one of your crew members | 但是你 或是你的一个船员 |
[08:51] | left a shoeprint at his warehouse. | 在他的仓库留下了足迹 |
[08:53] | So, why were you there, and what happened? | 你们为什么在那里 到底发生了什么 |
[08:55] | Rey did not like competition. | 雷不喜欢竞争 |
[08:58] | So this was about the meth. | 所以是跟冰毒有关 |
[09:00] | Last time I came to New York, he told me not to come back. | 上次我来纽约时 他叫我别再回来了 |
[09:04] | But my employers don’t care. | 但我的雇主不管 |
[09:06] | I made port last week. | 我上周入港了 |
[09:07] | The next night, Torres and his men raided my ship, | 第二天晚上 托雷斯带手下洗劫了我的船 |
[09:11] | took my meth. | 抢了我的冰毒 |
[09:12] | And that was not all. | 还不止如此 |
[09:14] | They broke into my safe and took what was inside. | 他们撬开了我的保险箱拿走了里面的东西 |
[09:17] | Which was? | 什么东西 |
[09:19] | A box, a locked metal box | 一个盒子 一个锁住的铁盒子 |
[09:21] | given to me by a very important person at home. | 是国内一个非常重要的人给的 |
[09:25] | Party official? | 政党官员吗 |
[09:26] | He wouldn’t tell me the contents of the box. | 他不肯告诉我盒子里装的什么 |
[09:29] | He ordered me to wait for the delivery instructions. | 他让我等送货指示 |
[09:34] | I had to get it back. | 我必须把它找回来 |
[09:35] | Torres had many | 托瑞斯 |
[09:36] | warehouses, many offices. | 有很多仓库 很多办公室 |
[09:38] | It took a week to find out where he kept it. | 找到他的藏货点就花了一周 |
[09:41] | But he was dead when we got there. | 可等我们到那里的时候 他已经死了 |
[09:44] | Whoever killed him left our meth, | 杀他的人留下了我们的冰毒 |
[09:46] | so we took that back. | 所以我们就收了回来 |
[09:47] | But the box was gone. | 但是盒子不见了 |
[09:48] | They only wanted the box. | 他们只想要盒子 |
[09:51] | Are we buying all this? | 我们要相信他说的吗 |
[09:53] | That captain is a smuggler, | 船长只是走私犯 |
[09:54] | not a murderer? | 不是杀人犯吗 |
[09:56] | We are. | 我们要信 |
[09:58] | So Rey Torres and those three gang members were killed | 所以雷·托雷斯和这三个黑帮份子 |
[10:00] | over some metal box? | 是因为一个铁盒子被杀的 |
[10:02] | Over the contents of the box. | 是因为铁盒子里的东西 |
[10:03] | Unfortunately, we’ve got no indication of what they might be. | 不幸的是 我们完全不知道里面是什么 |
[10:06] | Too bad you couldn’t convince your client | 真遗憾你没能说服你的客户 |
[10:09] | to not burn down the crime scene. | 不要烧光犯罪现场 |
[10:12] | That’s a problem with private clients. | 这就是私人客户的弊端 |
[10:13] | They frequently have their own agendas, | 他们经常有自己的行程 |
[10:15] | which is why I prefer working with the police. | 所以我才更喜欢和警察合作 |
[10:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:19] | This is Captain Pack’s phone, | 这是派克船长的手机 |
[10:21] | so he had his men follow Rey Torres for almost a week. | 他让他的手下跟踪雷·托雷斯快有一周了 |
[10:24] | They sent photographs of the various buildings | 他们发送了大量照片 |
[10:26] | that he uses a variety of offices, warehouses | 关于他使用各种办公室 仓库 |
[10:29] | and this. | 还有这个 |
[10:32] | A house. According to their texts | 一幢房子 根据他们的短信 |
[10:34] | it’s in Woodbury, Long Island. | 这里位于长岛 伍德伯里 |
[10:36] | He visited on three separate occasions, | 他在不同的时间去过三次 |
[10:38] | stayed only a few hours each time. | 每次都只待了几小时 |
[10:40] | That makes me think it’s a casa chica, | 我觉得是藏娇的金屋 |
[10:42] | a home for his mistress. | 一个给情妇住的家 |
[10:44] | Torres wasn’t married, so why all the secrecy? | 托雷斯还没结婚 有什么好藏的 |
[10:46] | For you, the answer will have to wait, | 对你来说 答案要稍后揭晓了 |
[10:47] | ’cause you have an appointment to keep. | 因为你有约要赴 |
[10:50] | For you and I… | 而对于你和我… |
[10:51] | Woodbury, here we come. | 伍德伯里 我们来了 |
[11:04] | That’s that. | 搞定 |
[11:07] | You got your own place. | 你有自己的家了 |
[11:09] | You do this sort of thing for all your old patients? | 你会为所有以前的病人做这种事吗 |
[11:12] | Depends on how seriously they’re taking their parole. | 看他们自己对保释有多重视了 |
[11:15] | You know a lot of ex-cons? | 你认识很多以前是罪犯的人 |
[11:18] | You’d be surprised. | 多到你不敢想 |
[11:22] | Can I ask you for one more favor? | 我能再请你帮个忙吗 |
[11:27] | I have a daughter. Chivonne. | 我有个女儿 叫纪梵娜 |
[11:30] | She was five when I got put away. Her mother, Ceecee, | 我被关起来的时候她才5岁 她妈妈瑟西 |
[11:32] | didn’t put me on the birth certificate, but… | 没把我写在她的出生证明上 可是 |
[11:35] | she mine. | 她是我女儿 |
[11:39] | When I was in Great Meadow, | 我在大草甸监狱时 |
[11:40] | I wrote letters, birthday cards, that sort of thing. | 我给她写过信 生日卡片 之类的 |
[11:43] | And then, about four years ago, Ceecee died. | 然后 差不多四年前 瑟西死了 |
[11:47] | Overdose. | 吸毒过量 |
[11:51] | I didn’t even know she was using. | 我都不知道她在吸毒 |
[11:55] | And then my letters to Chivonne started coming back unopened. | 然后我寄给纪梵娜的信开始原封不动地被退回 |
[11:58] | So, when I got out, I tried to track her down. | 所以等我出来了 我试着找她 |
[12:00] | Now, word is she went to go live with relatives. | 现在 听说她去和亲戚住了 |
[12:04] | But her people are out of Trinidad by way of Florida, | 可她的亲戚住在途经佛罗里达的特立尼达岛 |
[12:06] | so she could be anywhere. | 所以她可能在任何地方 |
[12:09] | You want my help finding her. | 你希望我帮忙找到她 |
[12:12] | You’re a detective. | 你是侦探 |
[12:15] | I thought, maybe… | 我想 也许 |
[12:18] | maybe you… | 也许你 |
[12:20] | could think of something that I didn’t. | 能想到一些我没想到的点 |
[12:39] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[12:40] | It depends. Are you Yun Jingyi? | 要看情况了 你是云静怡吗 |
[12:45] | No one calls me by my Chinese name. Not even my mother. | 没人叫我中文名字 我妈都不这么叫 |
[12:49] | Dr. Joan Watson, then. Might we have a word? | 那就乔恩·华生医生 我们能谈谈吗 |
[12:53] | In private. | 私下谈 |
[12:54] | Is this a problem? | 有什么麻烦吗 |
[12:56] | Uh, just give me a few minutes, okay? | 给我几分钟就行 好吗 |
[12:59] | I’ll be back there. | 我就在后边 |
[13:08] | What can I do for you? | 我有什么能帮你的 |
[13:10] | My associates and I would like to make you an offer. | 我的合伙人和我想要跟您做笔交易 |
[13:12] | It’s come to our attention that your associate, Mr. Holmes, | 我们注意到您的同伴 福尔摩斯先生 |
[13:15] | is looking for a certain… object. | 正在寻找某个 东西 |
[13:18] | An object which may be at the center | 这个东西可能出现在 |
[13:20] | of some sordid gangland killings. | 某起肮脏的黑社会杀戮事件中 |
[13:23] | Was this object in a metal box? | 这个东西是个铁盒子吗 |
[13:26] | If you could for arrange for it to fall into our hands, | 如果你能安排它落到我们手中 |
[13:28] | we would happily pay you a finder’s fee. | 我们很乐意付给您一笔中间人报酬 |
[13:32] | Great. But maybe first you could tell me what this object is | 很好 不过你或许可以先告诉我那东西是什么 |
[13:35] | and why you want it. | 以及你们为什么想要它 |
[13:37] | No. | 不行 |
[13:37] | No? | 不行 |
[13:39] | No. | 不行 |
[13:40] | But here is a number where we can be reached. | 不过这里写了能联系到我们的号码 |
[13:44] | As well as the fee we intend to pay | 以及我们在收回东西后 |
[13:45] | once the object has been recovered. | 愿意付出的价钱 |
[13:49] | We look forward to hearing from you. | 我们很期待听到您的回信 |
[14:05] | $50 million. | 五千万 |
[14:12] | Let me do the talking, okay? | 我来负责说 行吗 |
[14:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:14] | If you’re right about this place, we’re about to | 如果这地方你没说错 我们将要 |
[14:16] | tell Rey Torre” Chica he’s dead. | 告诉雷·托雷斯的情人他死了 |
[14:21] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[14:25] | This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 这不该发生的 |
[14:28] | You being lovers– do you think that’s why | 你们是情人 你觉得他是因为这个原因 |
[14:29] | he was so secretive about this place? | 才对这个地方那么保密的吗 |
[14:32] | Did he not want his associates | 他是不是不希望 |
[14:33] | at Mara Tres to know his sexual orientation? | 他在马拉三角帮的合伙人知道他的性取向 |
[14:35] | Did they find out? | 他们发现了吗 |
[14:37] | Is that why he’s dead? | 所以他才死了吗 |
[14:39] | Did those homophobic psychos kill Rey? | 是那些恐同的疯子们杀了雷吗 |
[14:41] | We don’t think that’s what this is about. | 我们不认为是这么回事 |
[14:43] | Do you know anything about a metal box? | 你知道关于一个铁盒子的事吗 |
[14:46] | Something Rey might have gotten his hands on | 这东西可能在最近一周左右 |
[14:47] | in the past week or so? | 在雷的手上 |
[14:50] | He said the thing inside was worth a fortune. | 他说那里面的东西很值钱 |
[14:52] | He was gonna auction it off, make enough money | 他准备卖掉它 赚够钱 |
[14:54] | to move away from New York and Mara Tres forever. | 搬出纽约 永远远离马拉三角帮 |
[14:56] | You know what was inside? | 你知道里边是什么吗 |
[14:57] | He used to put it on his desk over there. | 他曾把它放在那边的桌子上 |
[15:00] | He’d take pictures of it | 他拍了照片 |
[15:01] | for his bidders. | 给卖家看 |
[15:04] | It was, like, this… | 就像是 某种… |
[15:06] | green rock. | 绿色石头 |
[15:08] | It was carved, and with snakes on top. | 是雕刻过的 上边有蛇 |
[15:10] | It was heavy. | 非常重 |
[15:12] | This green rock– was it, um… | 这个绿石头 它是不是 |
[15:14] | Did it have a square base, | 它有没有一个方形底座 |
[15:16] | about four or five inches, each side? | 边长大概十到十二厘米 |
[15:18] | Sounds about right, yeah. | 听起来应该差不多 |
[15:22] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:38] | I’m, uh, I’m just… | 我 我在… |
[15:39] | I’m-I’m dusting for prints, | 我在还原印记 |
[15:41] | after a fashion. | 凑活一下 |
[15:49] | What are those? | 这些是什么 |
[15:50] | Uh, Chinese characters. | 中文字符 |
[15:52] | They say, “Receive the Mandate of Heaven, | 写的是「受命于天 |
[15:55] | and with it longevity and prosperity.” | 既寿永昌」 |
[15:59] | So, assuming he had his hands on the genuine article, | 那么 假设雷拿到的是真货 |
[16:01] | Rey was right: | 他说的对 |
[16:03] | the green rock was worth a fortune. | 那绿石头确实值大钱 |
[16:05] | In fact, the Chinese emperor | 事实上 中国帝王 |
[16:07] | once traded it for 15 cities. | 曾想用十五座城换它 |
[16:10] | Hence the Chinese idiom for priceless, | 因此了有形容珍贵之物的中国成语 |
[16:12] | “Worth several cities.” | 「价值连城」 |
[16:14] | It’s possible that Rey stole the single most valuable | 很有可能雷偷走了一个人类历史上 |
[16:17] | missing object in human history, | 最珍贵的失踪物件 |
[16:20] | the Imperial Jade Seal of China. | 中国皇帝的玉玺 |
[16:30] | All things considered, | 这么看的话 |
[16:31] | $50 million for the Imperial Jade Seal seems a bit low. | 五千万买皇帝的玉玺似乎出价有点低 |
[16:35] | Assuming it’s the real Jade Seal | 如果在托雷斯盒子里的 |
[16:36] | that was in Torres’ box, I agree. | 是真的玉玺 那我同意 |
[16:38] | But no one’s even seen the thing in over 1,000 years. | 但是已经有上千年没人见过那东西了 |
[16:41] | Someone thinks it’s real or they wouldn’t have offered you | 有人觉得是真的 不然他们不会提出 |
[16:42] | an eight-figure sum for it today. Didn’t identify themselves? | 给你八位数的佣金 他们自报家门了吗 |
[16:45] | No, but judging by their accents, | 没有 但从他们的口音来判断 |
[16:47] | they were from Taiwan. | 应该是台湾人 |
[16:48] | A nation which still calls itself the Republic of China, | 那个仍然自称为中华民国的国家 |
[16:51] | still claims to be the legitimate government of China. | 仍然声称自己才是中国的合法政府 |
[16:55] | According to legend, | 根据历史传说 |
[16:56] | the Jade Seal grants whoever owns it | 玉玺赐予了它的拥有者 |
[16:59] | the “Mandate of Heaven”– | 「天命」 |
[17:01] | divine right to rule China. | 也就是统治中国的神授权力 |
[17:03] | So, if Taiwan gets the Seal | 所以 如果台湾人得到了玉玺 |
[17:05] | it could mean a major propaganda coup. | 他们可能是想宣传大规模的政变 |
[17:08] | Should we take them up on their offer? | 我们应该接受他们的开价吗 |
[17:11] | Mara Tres obviously doesn’t know | 马拉三角帮显然不知道 |
[17:12] | the Seal was taken from Rey’s warehouse | 玉玺已经从雷的仓库里被偷走了 |
[17:13] | or they would have hired us to return it, | 否则他们会雇我们去找玉玺 |
[17:15] | not identify his killer. | 而不是去找凶手 |
[17:17] | So, finders, keepers? | 谁找到归谁吗 |
[17:20] | We can give the money to charity if you like. | 如果你愿意我们可以把钱捐给慈善会 |
[17:23] | That would be great, but… | 那样也好 不过 |
[17:25] | by giving Taiwan the Seal it could increase tensions | 如果把玉玺交给台湾人 会增加 |
[17:27] | between them and mainland China. | 台湾与大陆的紧张气氛 |
[17:29] | I would rather not start a second Chinese civil war. | 我可不想引起中国的第二次国内战争 |
[17:34] | How did the Taiwanese even know about the Seal? | 台湾人是怎么知道玉玺的 |
[17:36] | You hadn’t even told me about it yet. | 你都没跟他们说过 |
[17:37] | I’d surmise they were amongst Rey’s potential buyers | 我估计他们也是雷的潜在买家 |
[17:40] | and kept track of the investigation into his death. | 也在调查他的死因 |
[17:43] | Trying to bribe you likely clears them of that, | 他们想要收买你 可能证明了他们的清白 |
[17:45] | since whoever killed him | 因为杀死他的人 |
[17:47] | already has the Seal. | 已经拿到玉玺了 |
[17:50] | Probably one of the other bidders, right? | 可能是其他买家 对吧 |
[17:51] | I mean, they’re the only ones that knew that Torres had it. | 只有买家才知道托雷斯有玉玺 |
[17:56] | According to his lover, | 据他的情人所说 |
[17:58] | he met with potential bidders face-to-face | 他跟潜在买家们在他出租的 |
[18:01] | at one of the many properties that he leases. | 一处房产里当面见过 |
[18:03] | If we can find out which one… | 如果我们能找出是哪一处 |
[18:06] | we might be able to find witnesses to the meeting. | 我们也许就能找到目击者 |
[18:13] | Hello, yes, I’d like to make a very, very large catering order, | 你好 是的 我想订个大餐 |
[18:16] | so can I speak to the owner, please? | 我能跟老板谈谈吗 |
[18:18] | Yes, yes, of course I’ll hold. | 好的 我等着 |
[18:21] | Catering order? | 订餐 |
[18:23] | Rey’s recent credit card transactions. | 雷最近的信用卡交易记录 |
[18:29] | BVP Catering. | BVP餐饮 |
[18:31] | There’s five orders here in the last week. | 上周有五个订单 |
[18:32] | I think those were fancy snacks | 我想是为他的买家 |
[18:34] | for his bidders. | 提供的高档食物 |
[18:36] | Gonna try and persuade the owner to give me the delivery address. | 我打算说服老板把送餐地址给我 |
[18:40] | Persuade, how? | 怎么说服 |
[18:41] | Well, everyone has a price. We’ve just established | 每个人都有一个价码 我们已经知道了 |
[18:43] | that yours is north of $50 million. | 你的价码得高于五千万 |
[18:45] | Hopefully, BVP Catering will be less. | 希望BVP餐饮的价码会低一点 |
[18:52] | Rey knew what he was doing. | 雷很懂行 |
[18:53] | Vacant building in an industrial neighborhood– | 工业街区的空置楼房 |
[18:56] | no neighbors, no tenants. | 没有邻居 没有租客 |
[18:58] | And a private garage entrance on a side street | 而且路边还有私人车库的入口 |
[19:00] | where no one could see his bidders coming or going. | 这样就没有人能看到他的买家进出了 |
[19:04] | Let’s check out the sight lines from over there. | 去那边看看 |
[19:23] | It’s Halcon from Mara Tres. | 是马拉三角帮的哈康 |
[19:25] | Looking for an update, probably. | 可能是想问我进展如何了 |
[19:27] | Shouldn’t you get that? | 你不接吗 |
[19:28] | And tell him what? That he inadvertently | 跟他说什么 说他一不小心 |
[19:30] | put us on the trail of an item | 让我们调查上了一件 |
[19:31] | that is literally priceless? | 无价之宝吗 |
[19:33] | That won’t complicate things for us, will it? | 这不会给我们惹上麻烦 是吧 |
[19:44] | See something? | 看到什么了吗 |
[19:46] | This metal rail’s been bent | 这根金属杆的两处 |
[19:47] | in two places, here, 64 inches apart. | 被压弯了 间隔一米六左右 |
[19:50] | As if someone recently drove over it | 似乎是有人开了一辆很重的车 |
[19:52] | with a very heavy vehicle. | 压过去的 |
[19:57] | Even if the metal isn’t up to standard, | 即使这根金属杆不符合标准 |
[19:59] | wouldn’t that take a tank? | 压成这样也得是坦克了吧 |
[20:01] | Yeah, it would. | 是的 没错 |
[20:02] | Clearance is under seven feet– there’s no way you could | 高度只有两米多一点 不可能把 |
[20:03] | get something that big down here. | 那么大的东西开进来 |
[20:05] | No. | 是的 |
[20:07] | But not all tanks look like tanks. | 不过不是所有的坦克看上去都像坦克 |
[20:12] | It’s a custom-built armored car. | 那是定制的防弹车 |
[20:13] | 13,000 pounds, total weight. | 总重接近六吨 |
[20:16] | Solid run-flat tires, ballistic glass windows, | 固体防漏轮胎 防弹玻璃 |
[20:18] | A10 rated armor. | A10级装甲 |
[20:20] | Total cost: $1.4 million. | 总价一百四十万 |
[20:23] | In other words, | 换句话说 |
[20:24] | the finest armored personnel carrier money can buy. | 这是能买到的最好的防弹私人座驾 |
[20:27] | And the preferred conveyance of Wayne Vachs, | 韦恩·瓦克斯偏爱的交通工具 |
[20:30] | CEO of Vachs Geological. | 瓦克斯地质公司的首席执行官 |
[20:32] | Right-wing politics, coal mines, fracking, that Wayne Vachs? | 右翼 搞挖煤 液压破碎的维恩·瓦克斯 |
[20:35] | I looked into him a couple of years ago when our friends | 几年前我们在「人人」的朋友搞内战的时候 |
[20:36] | at Everyone were on the brink of civil war. | 我曾经查过他 |
[20:39] | Amongst the details I uncovered were this car and | 我查到的细节包括这辆车 |
[20:42] | a lifelong passion for Asian art. | 和一直以来对亚洲艺术的热情 |
[20:44] | Seems like someone who would bid on the Seal. | 看来有人会给玉玺投标 |
[20:46] | So are we going in? | 我们要进去吗 |
[20:48] | I e-mailed his secretary and I asked for an appointment. | 我给他的秘书发了邮件预约 |
[20:50] | She said he was out of the country. | 她说他出国了 |
[20:52] | Obviously that’s not true, so we ambush him. | 显然是撒谎 所以我们伏击他 |
[20:55] | Yeah, we ambush him. | 没错 我们伏击他 |
[20:57] | So, who’s uh, L’nelle Bickerstaff? | 琳奈尔·比克斯塔夫是谁 |
[20:59] | I saw you typing that name into your phone in the car. | 在车里我看到你在手机里输了这个名字 |
[21:03] | Yesterday Shinwell told me he has a daughter, Chivonne. | 昨天辛维尔告诉我他有个女儿叫纪梵娜 |
[21:06] | They lost touch when he was in prison. | 他在牢里的时候他们失联了 |
[21:07] | He wants help finding her. | 他想让我帮忙找到她 |
[21:08] | I’m pretty sure she’s staying with her aunt, | 我确定她在她姑姑家住 |
[21:10] | L’nelle Bickerstaff, but I have not been able | 琳奈尔·比克斯塔夫 但我在美国 |
[21:12] | to locate anyone by that name in the U.S. | 查不到叫这么名字的 |
[21:16] | Think that’s a wise thing to do? | 你觉得这样做明智吗 |
[21:19] | Efforts to help him reenter society are, | 努力帮他重新融入社会 |
[21:22] | you know, admirable, | 这令人钦佩 |
[21:23] | but… you’re just getting to know him. | 但你才刚开始了解他 |
[21:27] | And all the sentiment aside, | 撇开所有的感情不谈 |
[21:28] | you might be a happier, healthier person | 你可能因为小时候 |
[21:30] | because you didn’t interact with your biological father | 没有和生父来往 |
[21:32] | when you were a child. | 而更幸福更健康 |
[21:33] | The same might be true for Chivonne and her father. | 对于纪梵娜和她爸来说可能也是一样 |
[21:39] | Ambush time. | 该伏击了 |
[21:43] | Mr. Vachs, | 瓦克斯先生 |
[21:44] | we’re, uh, consultants with the NYPD. | 我们是纽约警局的顾问 |
[21:46] | Like to ask you a few questions. | 想问你一些问题 |
[21:47] | Mr. Vachs knows who you are | 瓦克斯先生知道你们是谁 |
[21:48] | and who you work for. | 替谁工作 |
[21:49] | He’s not interested in speaking with you. | 他不想跟你们谈 |
[21:51] | Maybe he’d like us to | 或许他想要我们 |
[21:52] | come back with our colleagues from Major Crimes. | 找重案组的同事一起来 |
[21:53] | If you approach Mr. Vachs again, he’ll have you arrested. | 如果再接近瓦克斯先生 你们会被逮捕的 |
[21:56] | – Is that clear? – That would be a neat trick, having us arrested. | -明白了吗 -要逮捕我们可不太容易 |
[21:59] | Actually, it wouldn’t be difficult at all. | 实际上一点都不难 |
[22:03] | This is a restraining order. | 这是限制令 |
[22:04] | You’re not to come within 50 yards | 你们不能接近 |
[22:06] | of Mr. Vachs or any of his properties, | 瓦克斯先生或者他的财产45米之内 |
[22:08] | effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[22:09] | Consider yourselves served. | 打道回府吧 |
[22:19] | Did you notice that these things were applied for | 你发现这些文件 |
[22:21] | almost two years ago? | 差不多两年前就申请了吗 |
[22:23] | About the same time we were looking into | 大概就是我们调查 |
[22:24] | Vachs’ so-called think tank, the Atherton Foundation. | 瓦克斯所谓的智囊团艾瑟顿基金的时候 |
[22:29] | So, what, he had these drawn up | 怎么 他当时申请了这些 |
[22:30] | and then when he didn’t need them, | 后来发现用不上 |
[22:31] | he saved them, just in case? | 却还存着以防万一吗 |
[22:33] | Have to admire the foresight. | 真有先见之明 |
[22:36] | Must have had them dug up | 肯定是我早上联系他办公室时 |
[22:37] | when I contacted his office this morning. | 找出来的 |
[22:38] | Suggests we’re on the right track, no? | 说明我们的方向对了 |
[22:40] | Have you found anything? | 你查到什么了吗 |
[22:42] | Mostly,I just reconfirmed my previous research. | 大部分只是再度确认了之前的调查 |
[22:45] | Still, he’s a man with a long history | 不过 他长期有着一些 |
[22:47] | of questionable business deals. | 值得质疑的生意 |
[22:48] | I’m certain we can find something to leverage a meeting. | 我们肯定能找到什么来促成面谈 |
[22:52] | We should get Everyone to help. They hate Vachs. | 我们该找「人人」帮忙 他们讨厌瓦克斯 |
[22:54] | They’d probably dig into him for free. | 他们搞不好会免费查他 |
[22:56] | That would be a good change of pace. | 肯定能加快速度 |
[22:58] | And I think I know which rock they should look under first. | 我知道他们应该先查什么了 |
[23:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:06] | I’m Kuo Wenling. | 我叫郭文玲 |
[23:07] | But you can call me Wendy. | 但你可以叫我温蒂 |
[23:09] | I have a message from my father. | 我父亲叫我来传话 |
[23:11] | And your father is…? | 你父亲是 |
[23:12] | Kuo Lanqing. He’s… | 郭岚清 他是 |
[23:14] | Minister of Commerce for the People’s Republic of China. | 中国的商务部长 |
[23:17] | You’re a long way from home. | 你家过来可是不远万里啊 |
[23:19] | I took the subway. | 我坐地铁来的 |
[23:21] | I’m a grad student at Columbia. | 我在哥伦比亚大学念研究生 |
[23:25] | Dad says to tell you that the gross domestic product | 我爸让我告诉你们台湾的GDP是 |
[23:28] | of Taiwan is 530 billion USD. | 5300亿美金 |
[23:31] | But the GDP of the People’s Republic of China | 但中国的GDP |
[23:34] | is over $10 trillion. | 超过10兆美金 |
[23:37] | 20 times as big. | 20倍 |
[23:38] | So… we have more money. | 所以 我们比较富 |
[23:41] | In other words, China’s aware of the overtures | 换句话讲 中方知道 |
[23:43] | we received from Taiwan yesterday | 昨天台湾开出的价码 |
[23:44] | and whatever they’re offering, the People’s Republic can beat it. | 不管他们出多少 你们都能出更高 |
[23:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:49] | I guess? | 也许吧 |
[23:51] | I have to go now. | 我得走了 |
[23:52] | I have papers to grade. Bye-bye. | 我得去改试卷了 拜拜 |
[24:00] | Another country heard from. | 又一个得到消息的国家 |
[24:02] | On the bright side, China is probably the rightful owner | 往好的方面看 中国或许是玉玺的 |
[24:05] | of the Seal and 20 times $50 million is $1 billion. | 合法持有人 五千万的20倍可是十亿 |
[24:07] | So we’ve established your price. | 所以我们知道你的价码了 |
[24:12] | Halcon again. | 又是哈康 |
[24:14] | You know what you should do? | 你知道你要怎么做吗 |
[24:15] | Keep screening the scary drug lord, because there’s no chance | 继续无视这个毒枭吧 绝不能让他 |
[24:18] | that he’s gonna show up on our doorstep next. | 出现在我们家门口 |
[24:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:29] | Now, that’s a good spot for an execution. | 这可是个杀人的好地方 |
[24:32] | But you came anyway. | 但你还是来了 |
[24:35] | I’m making too much progress for you to kill me. | 我查到了很多消息 你舍不得杀我 |
[24:38] | I’ve identified a likely motive for Rey’s murder, | 我大概知道了雷被杀的原因 |
[24:40] | and I might even have a suspect. | 还有个嫌疑人选 |
[24:42] | – Who? – Not yet. | -谁 -还不能说 |
[24:45] | Given the stakes, I-I need to be certain that I’m right. | 鉴于其中的风险 我得先确保我猜对了 |
[24:47] | I’m sure you understand. | 相信你能理解 |
[24:51] | So, if that’ll suffice for an update… | 那么 如果这个最新情报足够了… |
[24:53] | I didn’t call you out here to get an update. | 我叫你来不是为了得到最新情报的 |
[24:55] | I called you out here to give you an update. | 我叫你来是要给你最新情报的 |
[25:00] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[25:17] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[25:20] | Chele named Jimmy Koslow. | 一个叫吉米·科斯洛的人 |
[25:22] | He’s the one who’s been slinging your bad heroin. | 就是他一直在卖那种海洛因 |
[25:26] | I asked you to identify him, not murder him. | 我是让你找出他 不是让你杀了他 |
[25:28] | You know how we do. | 你知道我们的办事方式 |
[25:31] | I held up my end of the bargain. | 我遵守了我的诺言 |
[25:33] | You hold up yours. | 你也要遵守你的诺言 |
[25:35] | Or risk dismemberment? | 否则就会被肢解吗 |
[25:37] | Him… I didn’t care about. | 这个人我根本不在乎 |
[25:40] | He didn’t disrespect me. He wasn’t personal. | 他没有不尊重我 与我没有私人恩怨 |
[25:44] | Don’t find out what happens when it’s personal. | 有私人恩怨的 你还是不要知道结果为好 |
[25:46] | You got two days. | 你有两天时间 |
[26:00] | According Marcus’ search of the late Mr. Koslow’s home, | 马库斯对科斯洛住宅的搜查表明 |
[26:02] | it yielded fentanyl-cut heroin identical to the batch | 那里生产的含有芬太尼的海洛因 |
[26:05] | that killed the woman from my meeting. | 与害死互助小组里那个女人的是同一批货 |
[26:08] | So, at least there shouldn’t be any more deaths. | 至少不会再有人死了 |
[26:10] | Attributable to the heroin? That’s very hard to say. | 因为海洛因而死吗 这可不好说 |
[26:12] | Attributable to Mara Tres? Also hard to say. | 因为马拉三角帮而死吗 也不好说 |
[26:15] | As is their custom, they made no attempt | 按照他们的习惯 他们丝毫没有试图 |
[26:17] | to obfuscate their involvement in Koslow’s death. | 模糊他们杀了科斯洛的事 |
[26:20] | The gang member responsible left behind a murder weapon | 一个黑帮成员在凶器上 |
[26:22] | with ample fingerprints on it, so he’s, no doubt, | 留下了完整的指纹 毫无疑问 |
[26:23] | already been sent back to Central America, | 他已经被遣返回中美洲了 |
[26:25] | where he’s out of our reach. | 而那里我们就管不到了 |
[26:27] | Well, we can still connect the murder to Halcon. | 我们还是可以把凶案与哈康联系起来 |
[26:30] | We could do, if the crime hadn’t already been claimed | 是可以 可是这个案子已经被 |
[26:32] | by the Department’s Organized Crime Task Force. | 警局的有组织犯罪部接手了 |
[26:35] | They’ve been, uh, building a case against him for years. | 他们对他立案调查了好几年 |
[26:38] | Any chance they’ll arrest him before you end up in a dumpster? | 他们有可能在你被弃尸垃圾桶之前逮捕他吗 |
[26:41] | Now is probably a good time to mention that you were | 我得提醒你 |
[26:42] | also included in his original threats. | 他最初威胁的人也包括你 |
[26:44] | What? | 什么 |
[26:45] | We are, as always, a package deal. | 我们是一揽子买卖 |
[26:48] | But never fear. | 不过别害怕 |
[26:49] | Our heads and limbs shall remain attached | 我们的头部和四肢还是会 |
[26:51] | to our respective torsos. | 好好的连在我们的躯体上的 |
[26:53] | Unless, of course, you ignored my instruction | 除非你不理会我的建议 |
[26:55] | to contact Everyone and ask them to look under a certain rock. | 联系「人人」 让他们去深入调查 |
[26:59] | They e-mailed a little while ago. | 他们之前发来了邮件 |
[27:01] | Everything you asked for is right there. | 你想要的都有了 |
[27:07] | Oh, yeah, this’ll do nicely. | 这太有用了 |
[27:11] | Matt Driscoll, murdered by Wayne Vachs. | 马特·德里斯科 被韦恩·瓦克斯所杀 |
[27:13] | Jason Green, murdered by Wayne Vachs. | 杰森·格林 被韦恩·瓦克斯所杀 |
[27:16] | Trevor Harris, murdered by Wayne Vachs. | 特雷弗·哈里斯 被韦恩·瓦克斯所杀 |
[27:19] | John Killan Jr., | 小约翰·基兰 |
[27:21] | murdered by Wayne Vachs. | 被韦恩·瓦克斯所杀 |
[27:23] | Craig Hawthorne, | 克雷格·霍桑 |
[27:25] | – murdered by Wayne… Stop it or I’m calling the police. | -被韦恩·瓦克斯所杀 -住口 否则我报警了 |
[27:28] | You’ll note the chalk line on the sidewalk. | 你看人行道上的这条线 |
[27:30] | It’s exactly 50 yards from Vachs Geological. | 正好离瓦克斯地质公司45米 |
[27:32] | So unless I cross it, I’m not in violation | 除非我跨过这条线 否则我就没有 |
[27:34] | of your restraining order. | 违反你的限制令 |
[27:37] | Edward Nance, murdered… | 爱德华·南兹 被… |
[27:38] | It doesn’t matter where you stand. | 你站在哪里不重要 |
[27:40] | You can’t slander Mr. Vachs with false accusations. | 你不能恶意诽谤瓦克斯先生 |
[27:43] | Oh, but they’re not false. | 但这不是假的 |
[27:44] | These are men that your employer admits to killing, | 这些人都是你的雇主害死的 |
[27:46] | 22 miners who died in a mine collapse | 2009年死于肯塔基矿井崩塌事故中的 |
[27:48] | in Kentucky in 2009. | 22名矿工 |
[27:50] | – That case was settled. – Yes. | -那个案子已经结了 -是的 |
[27:52] | Mr. Vachs pled guilty to misdemeanor safety violations | 瓦克斯先生承认了安全事故罪 |
[27:54] | and he got probation. | 然后他获得了缓刑 |
[27:55] | But the deaths are still legally his fault. | 但是那些死亡从法律上讲仍然是他的错 |
[27:57] | The deaths are old news. | 那些死亡是老新闻了 |
[27:59] | Tragic but old news. | 悲剧 但已经过去了 |
[28:01] | I’m about to name his co-conspirators, | 我正要说出他的共犯的名字 |
[28:03] | his unindicted co-conspirators, | 那些对他违反安全规定视而不见 |
[28:05] | people who turned a blind eye to the safety violations | 并且帮他逃脱了处罚的 |
[28:07] | and who helped him get away with a slap on the wrist. | 没有被起诉的共犯 |
[28:10] | Including several prominent politicians. | 包括一些显赫的政治人物 |
[28:11] | I got their names from a hacker collective | 我从一个被称为「人人」的黑客组织那里 |
[28:13] | called Everyone. | 得到了他们的名字 |
[28:14] | Perhaps you’ve heard of them. | 也许你听说过他们 |
[28:16] | You’re bluffing. | 你在吓唬人 |
[28:24] | I could be persuaded to hold my tongue | 如果瓦克斯先生愿意见面 |
[28:25] | if Mr. Vachs agrees to a meeting. | 我可以就此打住 |
[28:30] | Mr. Holmes. | 福尔摩斯先生 |
[28:31] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[28:34] | Welcome. Make yourself at home. | 欢迎 你可以像在家一样放松 |
[28:38] | So, where’s the tall one who accosted me yesterday? | 昨天和我说话的那个高个子呢 |
[28:40] | I wanted another word with him. | 我想和他说几句 |
[28:42] | We don’t need him. Unless you’re planning to kill me. | 用不着他 除非你想杀了我 |
[28:45] | No, not at the moment. | 不 不会是现在 |
[28:48] | That was some ultimatum you gave Ms. Lawler out there. | 你给劳勒小姐下的最后通牒很唬人 |
[28:52] | That’s not why I agreed to see you. | 但那不是我同意见你的原因 |
[28:54] | This list of yours that you’re releasing, | 你拿出的名单 |
[28:57] | it could damage the careers of some very fine public servants, | 可能会损害几个很好的公务员的事业 |
[29:00] | but it won’t hurt me one iota. | 但对我不会有什么影响 |
[29:02] | Well, I find that very hard to believe. | 我很难相信 |
[29:04] | You’ve spent a lot of time and money | 毕竟你花费了很多时间和金钱 |
[29:05] | cultivating your political pets. | 来培养你的政治宠物 |
[29:07] | I haven’t funded my PACs in a year. | 我已经有一年时间没有资助我的委员会了 |
[29:09] | I got tired of politics. | 我对政治厌倦了 |
[29:10] | Well, if you no longer have political interests, | 如果你不再有政治利益 |
[29:13] | why did you agree to an audience? | 那你为什么同意会面 |
[29:14] | I know what you’re working on, and I want to help you. | 我知道你正在忙什么 我想帮助你 |
[29:17] | You want to help me find the murderer of a Salvadorian smuggler? | 你要帮我找到谋杀萨尔瓦多走私犯的人 |
[29:20] | Rey Torres? No, I don’t care about him. | 雷·托雷斯 不 我不在意他 |
[29:23] | I want to help you find the Imperial Jade Seal. | 我想帮你找到玉玺 |
[29:26] | I am the legal owner, after all. | 毕竟我才是合法的拥有者 |
[29:29] | How can you be the legal owner of a stolen, | 你怎么会是一件被偷的走私的文物的 |
[29:30] | smuggled antiquity? | 合法拥有者 |
[29:31] | Because I won Rey’s auction. | 因为我赢了雷的竞拍 |
[29:34] | Papers show the verified bid. | 这些文件证明了竞标 |
[29:37] | Letters of provenance. | 以及竞标物的来源 |
[29:39] | They show that the Seal has been in the U.S. for over a century. | 它证明了玉玺在美国已经超过了一个世纪 |
[29:44] | Well before the 2009 Chinese Antiquities Act. | 早于2009年出台的《中国文物法》 |
[29:53] | The Seal was smuggled into the country just last week. | 玉玺上周才被走私进来 |
[29:55] | Isn’t that for the courts to decide? | 这难道不该由法院来决定吗 |
[29:57] | You’re certain this is the real Seal. | 你确定这是真的玉玺吗 |
[30:00] | Well, I wouldn’t have paid that much if I wasn’t. | 如果不确定我就不会出价了 |
[30:03] | But the point is, Rey accepted my bid. | 重点是 雷接受了我的竞价 |
[30:05] | We were about to make the final exchange and he was murdered. | 我们即将完成最终交易 而他被谋杀了 |
[30:08] | So if you want to find out who killed him | 如果你想知道谁杀了他 |
[30:10] | and who stole my property, | 以及谁偷了我的财产 |
[30:12] | I suggest you start by trying to identify the losing bidders. | 我建议你查查那些消失了的竞标者 |
[30:20] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[30:21] | I haven’t been L’nelle Bickerstaff in years. | 我不叫琳奈尔·比克斯塔夫很多年了 |
[30:23] | Your name change to Laila Kalifa is public record, | 你改名为蕾拉·卡利佛有公开记录 |
[30:25] | and you did not change Chivonne’s first name. | 而且你没有改纪梵娜的名字 |
[30:28] | I didn’t want to put that on her. | 我不想让她承受这些 |
[30:29] | She’d been through enough changes. | 她已经承受了太多改变 |
[30:33] | How much is he paying you? | 他付你多少钱 |
[30:35] | Nothing, actually. Shinwell’s a friend. | 实际上我没有收钱 辛维尔是我的朋友 |
[30:38] | I’m doing him a favor. | 我只是在帮他忙 |
[30:39] | Funny, you don’t look like his kind of friend. | 有趣 你看起来可不像他那种人的朋友 |
[30:43] | How well do you know him? | 你有多了解他 |
[30:46] | How well do you know him? | 那你又有多了解他 |
[30:48] | I know he’s a criminal. | 我知道他是个罪犯 |
[30:49] | He was a criminal. | 他过去是个罪犯 |
[30:51] | And now he’s just, what, cured? | 那他现在怎样 变好了吗 |
[30:55] | He’s ready to be a father to Chivonne? | 他准备好做纪梵娜的父亲了吗 |
[30:58] | He lost touch with her. | 他和她失去联系了 |
[30:59] | He wants to know she’s okay. | 他想知道她过得好吗 |
[31:01] | She’s better than okay. | 她很好 |
[31:04] | She’s amazing. | 她现在非常好 |
[31:06] | When I think of everything that | 每当我想到 |
[31:07] | that girl has managed to overcome, | 小姑娘已经克服了的一切 |
[31:09] | everything she has in front of her, | 那些她必须面对的事 |
[31:11] | changing my name, that wasn’t just religion. | 改变我的名字并不只是因为信仰 |
[31:14] | I knew that this day would come. | 我知道这一天早晚要来 |
[31:16] | And I knew that if I ever let Shinwell back into Chivonne’s life, | 我知道如果我让辛维尔进入纪梵娜的生活 |
[31:18] | I’d be letting in the drugs and the guns and the gangs | 那我就是让毒品 枪支和帮派 |
[31:21] | – right along with him. – He’s working on himself now. | -和他一起出现 -他在努力调整自己 |
[31:25] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[31:28] | You said you wanted my permission | 你说你想让我同意 |
[31:29] | to let Shinwell know where Chivonne is. | 让辛维尔知道纪梵娜在哪里 |
[31:32] | You can’t have it. | 我不同意 |
[31:35] | I understand why you would be reluctant to… | 我能理解你为什么抗拒… |
[31:37] | Look, I’m not reluctant. | 我不是抗拒 |
[31:39] | I’m afraid. | 我是害怕 |
[31:41] | Men like Shinwell only care about one thing– themselves. | 辛维尔那种人只在乎一件事 他们自己 |
[31:45] | That’s why they steal, that’s why they deal drugs, | 所以他们才去偷窃 去贩毒 |
[31:49] | that’s why they kill. | 甚至杀人 |
[31:52] | Look, Shinwell only thinks he’s changed. | 辛维尔只是以为自己变了 |
[31:55] | I know better, and you should, too. | 我很清楚他没有 你也应该明白 |
[31:59] | Chivonne’s not the only one he could end up hurting. | 他可能伤害的不只是纪梵娜 |
[32:09] | C, right? | C 对吧 |
[32:10] | We never actually met. I’m Joan. | 我们还没见过 我是乔恩 |
[32:11] | Oh, please don’t tell me. | 请不要告诉我 |
[32:13] | The less I know about S, the better. | 我对S了解得越少越好 |
[32:15] | – “S”? – It’s my nom De plume | -S -这是我和C联络时 |
[32:17] | when corresponding with C. | 用的笔名 |
[32:19] | We put a premium on our anonymity. | 我们都很重视匿名性 |
[32:23] | Call me “J.” | 请叫我”J” |
[32:24] | C is an appraiser for a major auction house. | C是一家大拍卖行的鉴定师 |
[32:26] | I asked her to review the, uh, letters of provenance | 我请她帮我鉴定这些从韦恩·瓦克斯那里 |
[32:29] | I received from Wayne Vachs. | 带回来的信件 |
[32:30] | They are forgeries, as you suspected. | 如你所料 这些确实是伪造的 |
[32:32] | Likely created by whoever got the Seal smuggled into the country. | 有可能是把玉玺走私进美国的人伪造的 |
[32:37] | As far as I can tell, Mr. Vachs did win the auction. | 能看出来的是 瓦克斯确实赢了竞拍 |
[32:42] | So odds are he didn’t kill Torres to take the Seal. | 所以有可能他没有为了玉玺杀掉托雷斯 |
[32:45] | What do you make of the opposition research | 你怎么看这些针对其他潜在买家 |
[32:46] | regarding the other potential buyers? | 做的对手研究 |
[32:49] | You say that you’ve already ruled out China and Taiwan? | 你说已经排除了中国和台湾 |
[32:53] | Some of the parties on this list | 这份名单上的某方 |
[32:55] | certainly would buy an artifact of dubious provenance, | 绝对有可能购入出处可疑的古董 |
[32:59] | but I… I have a hard time imagining | 但我很难想象 |
[33:01] | any of them commissioning assassins. | 他们之中有人会派人暗杀 |
[33:03] | That being said, | 除此之外 |
[33:05] | there is a significant gap here on this. | 这儿还有个很明显的空缺 |
[33:08] | This notation: Museums. | 这个符号 博物馆 |
[33:10] | Question mark. No detail. | 问号 没有细节 |
[33:13] | The Seal would be a big draw for the right museum. | 玉玺对部分博物馆来说有很大的吸引力 |
[33:16] | I was thinking of the Densham Institute. Do you know it? | 我想到了丹什姆博物馆 你知道那家吗 |
[33:21] | The Densham Institute was founded a hundred years ago | 丹什姆博物馆由丹什姆兄弟 |
[33:24] | by the Densham brothers. | 创建于一百年前 |
[33:26] | They made their fortune in textiles. | 他们做纺织发的家 |
[33:29] | Last year, one of the heirs, David Densham, | 去年 家族的一个继承人 大卫·丹什姆 |
[33:32] | was appointed curator in chief. | 被任命为馆长 |
[33:34] | He wants to make the museum a more fitting monument | 他想把博物馆打造成更有家族意义的 |
[33:38] | to his family name. | 纪念馆 |
[33:40] | He is looking for signature works | 他在寻找名作 |
[33:44] | to enhance the collection. | 来扩充藏品 |
[33:45] | And you think that might include the Jade Seal? | 你认为这可能包括玉玺 |
[33:47] | Two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[33:48] | I tried to contact David about a Tang landscape painting. | 我想联系大卫谈一副唐代山水画的买卖 |
[33:52] | His assistant told me he was in Asia | 他的助理告诉我他在亚洲 |
[33:55] | with no access to the Internet or phone service. | 无法使用网络或是手机 |
[33:58] | When he returned a few weeks later, | 等他几周后回来后 |
[34:01] | he told me that he had been on an acquisition trip, | 他告诉我他是去收购藏品了 |
[34:04] | but he wouldn’t tell me where. | 但他不肯说到底去了哪里 |
[34:06] | So, not many places in Asia | 亚洲没几个国家 |
[34:08] | where you can be cut off completely | 能切断你与外界的 |
[34:09] | from the outside world and still go shopping | 所有联系 还能让你去购买 |
[34:11] | – for museum-worthy art. – I can only think of one. | -馆藏艺术品 -我只能想到一个 |
[34:14] | North Korea. | 朝鲜 |
[34:18] | Well, the North Koreans smuggled the Seal into the United States. | 朝鲜人将玉玺走私进美国 |
[34:21] | If they were delivering it to Densham, | 如果他们本来要交给丹什姆 |
[34:22] | and it got stolen by Rey Torres… | 却被雷·托雷斯偷了 |
[34:24] | Torres may have invited Densham to bid on the Seal | 托雷斯可能邀请了丹什姆竞拍玉玺 |
[34:27] | without realizing that Densham was the one | 却不知道他手中的玉玺 |
[34:28] | he took it from in the first place. | 就是从丹什姆那里偷的 |
[34:30] | David perhaps did not want to bid on a priceless artifact twice. | 大卫可能不想为一件无价藏品付两次钱 |
[34:37] | So according to Marcus, David Densham has a checkered past. | 据马库斯所说 大卫·丹什姆劣迹斑斑 |
[34:40] | Domestic violence, drunken brawls. | 家庭暴力 酗酒斗殴 |
[34:43] | So he doesn’t just have the resources to be our killer. | 所以他不仅有成为凶手的资源 |
[34:45] | He has the temperament. | 还有成为凶手的脾气 |
[34:48] | Did you call Marcus to join us? | 你让马库斯过来了吗 |
[34:50] | I did not. | 没有 |
[34:53] | Housekeeper found him a couple hours ago. | 管家几小时前发现他的 |
[34:55] | Blow to the head. | 头部受重击而死 |
[34:57] | We’re looking into his ex. | 我们怀疑是他的前妻 |
[34:58] | Well, unless she’s over six foot tall | 除非他的前妻身高一米八 |
[34:59] | and incredibly strong, I wouldn’t bother. | 孔武有力 那我没意见 |
[35:01] | That being said, I think I can identify the murder weapon. | 说到这个 我应该知道凶器是什么 |
[35:04] | So can I. | 我也知道 |
[35:05] | CSU bagged it 20 minutes ago. | 鉴证组二十分钟前装袋了 |
[35:08] | The killer left it? | 凶手留下了凶器 |
[35:14] | This is what was used to cave David Densham’s skull in? | 这就是被用来敲碎大卫·丹什姆头骨的东西吗 |
[35:18] | The evidence receipt says it’s a | 证物收据上写着是一个 |
[35:20] | “Jade block, four inches square, | 「玉质立方体 四英尺见方 |
[35:22] | topped by intertwined dragons.” | 顶上装饰有互相缠结的龙」 |
[35:24] | But it is not, as stated, | 但它并非 如收据中所说 |
[35:26] | a paperweight. | 是一枚纸镇 |
[35:28] | It is, in all likelihood, | 它极有可能是 |
[35:30] | the one, the only, the original | 当世仅存唯一的 |
[35:33] | Imperial Jade Seal of China. | 中国传国玉玺原物 |
[35:48] | Tell me you got permission to get ink on that thing. | 拜托告诉我你有往那东西上涂墨水的许可 |
[35:51] | We’re sending the prints to experts | 我们正在把玉玺的印纹 |
[35:52] | to compare against historical documents | 发给专家来跟历史文献 |
[35:54] | stamped by the real Seal. | 进行比对 |
[35:56] | They’ll try to confirm that | 他们会试着确认 |
[35:57] | this is the original, and not a forgery. | 这就是原物 而不是赝品 |
[35:59] | Well, I thought you should know I talked | 我觉得你们应该知道一下 |
[36:00] | to the detectives working the Densham case. | 我跟负责丹什姆案子的警探聊过了 |
[36:02] | They’re moving off of his ex. | 他们不再继续追查他前妻了 |
[36:03] | Now they figure Densham had Rey Torres killed | 现在他们知道了丹什姆让人杀害雷·托雷斯 |
[36:06] | to get that thing back, | 是为了把那东西拿回来 |
[36:07] | then Mara Tres killed Densham out of revenge. | 而马拉三角帮杀害丹什姆是出于报复 |
[36:09] | All very neat and tidy, and all completely wrong. | 都很清晰明了 也全都错了 |
[36:12] | Yeah, I don’t buy it, either. | 是啊 我也不相信 |
[36:14] | For one thing, Densham died fast. | 首先 丹什姆死的很快 |
[36:16] | Mara Tres would have made him suffer. | 马拉三角帮可不会让他死得那么容易 |
[36:18] | Plus, the Seal was wiped clean. | 而且 玉玺被擦干净了 |
[36:20] | Mara Tres hit men leave their prints. | 马拉三角帮的打手留下了指纹 |
[36:22] | Also, the angle of the killing blow suggests | 此外 凶器挥动致死的角度表明 |
[36:24] | that Densham was killed by a tall, left-handed person, | 丹什姆是被一个至少身高一米九的 |
[36:28] | at least six foot two. | 左撇子杀害的 |
[36:29] | You said that whoever killed Rey Torres | 你之前说杀害雷·托雷斯的凶手 |
[36:31] | was tall and left-handed, as well. | 也是左撇子大高个 |
[36:34] | – Same guy? – Stands to reason. | -是同一个人吗 -合情合理 |
[36:36] | But why would anyone kill Rey to get the Seal | 但为什么有人会为了拿到玉玺而杀了雷 |
[36:38] | and then leave it at the scene of Densham’s murder? | 却又把它留在了丹什姆被杀的现场呢 |
[36:40] | What do you think will happen to the Seal | 你觉得当纽约警局不再把玉玺留作证物之后 |
[36:42] | when the NYPD no longer has it in evidence? | 它会何去何从呢 |
[36:44] | Turn it over to the Feds, I guess. | 我猜会移交给联邦政府 |
[36:46] | And then where would it go? | 然后它会被送到哪去 |
[36:50] | China, right? | 中国 对吧 |
[36:52] | That’s the law. | 法律是那样规定的 |
[36:53] | Any Chinese artifact brought into the U.S. | 任何在2009年后流入美国的中国文物 |
[36:55] | after 2009 gets returned to China. | 都会被归还给中国 |
[36:57] | We can safely assume the Chinese didn’t kill Densham. | 我们完全可以推测并非中国方面杀了丹什姆 |
[36:59] | If they had, they would not have left the Seal behind. | 如果是他们杀的 他们不会把玉玺留下 |
[37:01] | They would have put it in a diplomatic pouch, sent it home. | 他们会通过外交途径 把它送回故乡 |
[37:04] | So someone else wanted the Chinese to get it, | 所以有其他人想让中国方面拿到玉玺 |
[37:06] | but not in a way that could be traced back. | 但得通过一个无法被追查到的方式 |
[37:08] | – Why? – There’s a saying in Chinese, “Wanbi guizhao.” | -为什么 -中国有句古话 「完璧归赵」 |
[37:12] | “Return the jade intact to Zhao.” | 「把和氏璧完好地归还给赵国」 |
[37:14] | It means to give something back to its rightful owner. | 意思是把某样东西归还给真正的主人 |
[37:17] | It’s based on a story where the Seal was stolen, | 这句成语基于一个玉玺被偷 |
[37:19] | and a hero brings it home unharmed. | 然后被一位英雄完好归还的故事 |
[37:22] | As a reward, he’s made prime minister. | 作为奖赏 他被封为了上大夫 |
[37:25] | So who might expect a reward for returning the Jade Seal to China? | 那么谁可能会期待因玉玺归国而受到嘉奖呢 |
[37:29] | There’s someone here to see you. | 有人找你 |
[37:34] | Tell me you don’t think she’s the one behind all this. | 告诉我你不认为她是这一切的幕后主使 |
[37:37] | To the best of my knowledge, she doesn’t have a tall, | 据我所知 她手下并没有一位高大的 |
[37:39] | left-handed killer in her employ, | 左撇子杀手 |
[37:40] | but I know someone who does. | 但我知道谁手下有 |
[37:42] | I think if I threaten to delay the Seal’s return to China, | 我觉得如果我威胁要延迟玉玺归还中国 |
[37:44] | her father will confirm my suspicions. | 她父亲会证实我的怀疑 |
[37:48] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[37:49] | Need you to send a message for me. | 我需要你帮我送个信 |
[37:55] | Mr. Holmes, nobody told me you were here. | 福尔摩斯先生 没人告诉我你来了 |
[37:56] | Yeah, probably because no one saw me enter the premises. | 是啊 大概是因为没人看见我进入大楼 |
[37:59] | That new security team you’ve got– | 你新雇的那个安保团队 |
[38:01] | not as sharp as their predecessors. | 并不像他们的前任那么厉害 |
[38:06] | Why are you showing me pictures of body parts? | 你为什么要给我看这些身体部位的照片 |
[38:08] | All in good time. First, | 时机刚好 首先 |
[38:09] | I want you to know that I know you’re nearly bankrupt. | 我想让你知道我知道你快破产了 |
[38:12] | It’s the real reason you stopped paying your political cronies. | 这是你不再付钱给你那些政坛朋党的真正原因 |
[38:14] | You can’t afford them anymore. | 你负担不起他们了 |
[38:16] | Why? Because in addition to killing 22 men, | 为什么 因为除了害死了22人 |
[38:18] | your mine collapse triggered a landslide, | 你的矿井坍塌事故还引发了山体滑坡 |
[38:20] | which polluted a large swath of Kentucky watershed. | 污染了肯塔基流域一大片区域 |
[38:24] | And you’re legally responsible for the clean-up. | 而你在法律上要为污染清理负责 |
[38:25] | The EPA’s about to bill you for hundreds of millions of dollars. | 环保署正要对你收取数亿美元的罚款 |
[38:29] | A vast deposit of rare earth minerals | 在中国西部最近发现了一处 |
[38:31] | was recently discovered in Western China. | 储量巨大的稀土矿 |
[38:33] | Whoever secures that development contract is gonna make billions. | 不管是谁拿下这笔开发合同都会赚得盆满钵满 |
[38:37] | I have it on very good authority | 我有个非常权威的消息来源告诉我 |
[38:39] | that thanks to your help with the recent unspecified issue, | 由于你对近期某件未明确指名事宜的帮助 |
[38:43] | the Chinese are gonna award that contract to you. | 中国政府将把那笔合同交给你以作表彰 |
[38:45] | Well, that’s a legitimate business deal. | 那是笔合法的生意 |
[38:47] | The other day I asked you about your head of security. | 我那天问到你那位安保主管 |
[38:49] | Tall fellow. Left-handed. | 高个子 左撇子 |
[38:50] | I could tell by the placement of his holster. | 我能从他枪套的位置判断出来 |
[38:53] | Led a team of six. | 他领导着一个六人小队 |
[38:54] | Flight records indicate that your private jet | 航班记录表明你的私人飞机 |
[38:56] | left for Morocco with six passengers on board | 在大卫·丹什姆遭重击致死几小时后 |
[38:58] | just hours after David Densham’s bludgeoning. | 载了六名乘客去摩洛哥 |
[39:01] | Nice place, Morocco. | 好地方啊 摩洛哥 |
[39:03] | Low cost of living, no U.S. extradition treaty. | 物价低 还没有美国的引渡条约 |
[39:06] | So what are you suggesting– | 所以你的意思是 |
[39:07] | that I had Rey Torres killed so I could get the Seal | 我让人杀了雷·托雷斯 就为了得到玉玺 |
[39:09] | and trade it with the Chinese for the mineral deal? | 好跟中国人做矿产生意 |
[39:11] | I already told you that I won the auction. | 我已经告诉你我竞拍获胜了 |
[39:14] | Except you couldn’t pay for your winning bid, could you? | 如果你拿不出你的竞拍额 就得另说了吧 |
[39:16] | So instead, you had your men kill Rey Torres and take it. | 所以你让人杀了雷·托雷斯 直接抢走了 |
[39:23] | Say you’re right. Why didn’t I get the Seal | 就算你是对的 那我为什么不拿到玉玺 |
[39:25] | and just give it to the Chinese and be done with it? | 直接交给中国人 就此撇清关系 |
[39:28] | Because before you could agree terms with them, | 因为在你跟他们达成协议前 |
[39:30] | I began to suspect you. | 我已经开始怀疑你了 |
[39:32] | If the police found the Seal in your possession, | 如果警方发现玉玺在你那里 |
[39:34] | all would be lost, so you had your men kill David Densham | 一切就都完了 所以你让人杀了丹什姆 |
[39:38] | and leave it with him. | 并留在了他那里 |
[39:39] | The physical return of the Seal is no longer your problem, | 实物归还就不用你操心了 |
[39:42] | ’cause the U.S. Government is going to do it for you. | 因为美国政府会替你处理好 |
[39:44] | But the Chinese– they’ll still know who to thank. | 然而中国人 他们仍然知道该感谢谁 |
[39:47] | I suppose you can prove all of this? | 我猜你能证明所有这些吧 |
[39:49] | I can prove none of it. | 我什么也证明不了 |
[39:51] | Those limbs once added up to a man named Jimmy Koslow. | 那些肢体碎片属于一个叫吉米·科斯洛的人 |
[39:55] | He ran afoul of a street gang– Mara Tres. | 他得罪了一个街头帮派 马拉三角帮 |
[39:58] | They’re clients of mine. | 他们是我的客户 |
[40:00] | They’re not concerned with courts of law. | 他们不在乎法律 |
[40:02] | They much prefer revenge. | 他们只喜欢复仇 |
[40:04] | Brutal revenge. | 凶残地复仇 |
[40:06] | Rey Torres was their favorite smuggler, | 雷·托雷斯是他们最喜欢的走私犯 |
[40:08] | and now he’s dead, thanks to you. | 现在他死了 拜你所赐 |
[40:11] | All I need to do is share my suspicions with my clients, | 我只需要跟这些客户分享一下我的怀疑 |
[40:15] | and you’re going to be the next one going to pieces. | 下一个被大卸八块的就是你了 |
[40:17] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会那么做的 |
[40:19] | Confess. | 承认吧 |
[40:20] | If you’re arrested, tried and convicted, | 如果你被捕 受审 并且被定罪 |
[40:24] | I might be able to persuade them that justice has been done. | 我也许能说服他们正义已经惩罚你了 |
[40:28] | If Jimmy Koslow was offered the same opportunity, | 如果吉米·科斯洛也有这种机会 |
[40:30] | I think he’d have taken it. | 我觉得他会接受 |
[40:33] | Don’t you? | 你不会吗 |
[40:39] | I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[40:40] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[40:42] | Look, if you’re hoping for an update on Chivonne… | 如果你想知道关于纪梵娜的事 |
[40:44] | I don’t need an update. | 不需要 |
[40:45] | Found her on my own. | 我自己找到他了 |
[40:47] | She’s a goalie. | 她是个守门员 |
[40:53] | – She’s good. – From what I hear, she good at a lot of things. | -她很棒 -据我所知她有不少特长 |
[40:56] | Sports, school. | 运动读书样样行 |
[41:01] | How’d you find her? | 你怎么找到她的 |
[41:02] | You wasn’t the first person I asked for help. | 你不是我求助的第一个人 |
[41:04] | As soon as I got out of Great Meadow, I put out feelers, | 我一出狱就放出了探子 |
[41:08] | and one finally panned out. | 有一个人终于成功了 |
[41:14] | Look, before you talk to her, I think… | 你去跟她谈之前 我觉得… |
[41:16] | I’m not… going to talk to her. | 我不会…去找她谈 |
[41:20] | I want to. I want to like you wouldn’t believe. | 我想去 你都无法想象我有多想 |
[41:23] | It’s not the time. | 但现在不是时候 |
[41:26] | I want her in my life, I have to earn it. | 我希望她加入我的生活 我得自己去争取 |
[41:34] | Looking for bugs? | 找窃听器吗 |
[41:37] | Stud, actually. | 找竖龙骨 |
[41:39] | You’ll be happy to hear that Vachs confessed | 你会很高兴的 瓦克斯承认 |
[41:41] | to ordering the murders of David Densham, | 他下令杀了大卫·丹什姆 |
[41:45] | Rey Torres and the three Mara Tres pistoleros. | 雷·托雷斯和三名马拉帮的枪手 |
[41:49] | I am happy. | 我是挺高兴的 |
[41:51] | Was Halcon happy? | 哈康高兴吗 |
[41:52] | Not at first, but eventually he agreed | 一开始并不高兴 但他最终同意 |
[41:55] | to keep his distance from us. | 跟我们保持距离了 |
[41:58] | So our lives can return to normal. | 我们的生活可以恢复正常了 |
[42:01] | Wanbi guizhao, as they say. | 完璧归赵嘛 |
[42:04] | Everything back in its rightful place, | 一切都回到了它们该处的位置 |
[42:08] | all in one piece. | 完好无缺 |