Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Yes, honey, I got the strawberry cream cheese. 是 亲爱的 我买草莓乳酪了
[00:06] Two containers. 两杯装的
[00:08] When a pregnant lady talks, I listen. 孕妇说话时 我洗耳恭听
[00:13] Catch you soon. 一会儿见
[00:19] Emily, come on! 艾米莉 快
[00:21] Heads up! 注意
[00:23] It’s yours. 球传你了
[00:25] Hey, guys. 小家伙们
[00:27] Missing something? 丢东西了吗
[00:29] That’s not ours. 那不是我们的
[00:31] Ours is back there. 我们的在那边
[00:55] Mr. Gardner, you wound me. 加德纳先生 你让我伤心了
[00:58] I asked your secretary to tell you I’m here. 我让你秘书告诉你我到了
[00:59] Next thing I know, you’re on the roof. 结果你就跑房顶上来了
[01:02] It’s hard not to take that personally. 我很难觉得你不是针对我啊
[01:05] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[01:06] Hey, what are you doing? 喂 你干什么
[01:11] Didn’t want to keep this view all to yourself, did you? 你也不想一人独占这番美景吧
[01:14] You come any closer, I’m gonna jump. 你再靠近我就要跳了
[01:16] Were it not for the fact that you might hurt someone 要不是你跳下去有可能伤到下面的人
[01:18] down there, I would let you. 我就让你跳了
[01:21] I mean, you are a murderer after all. 毕竟 你是个杀人犯
[01:26] When did you figure out it was me? 你什么时候知道是我的
[01:28] Days ago. 几天前
[01:31] You kept coming to see me. 你一直来找我
[01:33] Insinuating things. 到处打听
[01:34] Look, I just wanted you to confess, not this. 我只是想让你自首 不是自杀
[01:38] I didn’t want to kill Yanis. 我没想杀扬尼斯
[01:41] I loved him. 我爱他
[01:43] He introduced me to my wife, for crying out loud. 我妻子都是他给我介绍的 天啊
[01:51] What are you…? 你这是…
[01:51] Shush. 安静
[01:54] He’s struck again. 他又作案了
[01:55] Who? 谁
[01:57] The Bensonhurst Bomber. 本森赫炸弹客
[01:58] Do you remember him? 你记得他吗
[02:00] A serial bomber. 一个连环爆炸案的凶手
[02:01] An affinity for putting improvised explosives 特别喜欢把自制炸弹
[02:03] in-in random places. 随机投放
[02:05] His original reign of terror was the bulk of 2010, 2010年大半年都曾在他的恐怖统治下
[02:07] and then he just disappeared. 然后他就消失了
[02:09] No one heard from him for six years. 整整六年 他杳无音讯
[02:12] And then, several weeks ago, he set off a device in a food court 而几周前 他在一条小吃街引爆了炸弹
[02:15] and maimed a group of teenagers. 让一群年轻人变成了残废
[02:17] He just… Just killed a man. 就在刚刚 他又害死了一个人
[02:20] We have to go. 咱们得走了
[02:22] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪都不去
[02:24] Not talking to you. 没跟你说话
[02:32] Took you long enough. 怎么这么久
[02:34] You couldn’t get him further away from the ledge? 你就不能让他离边上远点吗
[02:46] Looks like the bomb was a homemade device. 看来炸弹是自制的
[02:48] Composed mostly of bleach and potassium chloride. 主要由漂白剂和氯化钾构成
[02:51] Bensonhurst Bomber’s signature recipe. 本森赫炸弹客的标识性手法
[02:53] Still smell the chlorine. 现在还能闻到氯
[02:54] It was hidden inside a soccer ball. 他把炸弹藏在了一个足球里
[02:56] The victim, Tom O’Leary, picked it up 被害人汤姆·奥莱瑞捡起了球
[02:57] and it exploded in his hands. 然后就在他手里爆了
[03:00] Bomb squad estimates 爆炸小队估计
[03:00] the force was about twice the size of a hand grenade. 爆炸强度是手榴弹的两倍
[03:04] O’Leary was killed, five others were injured by flying debris. 奥莱瑞死亡 另外五人被飞片所伤
[03:07] The detonator was a walkie-talkie, 引爆装置是一只对讲机
[03:09] which means the bomber was probably watching from nearby. 这意味着炸弹客可能就在附近看着
[03:12] Not uncommon for people with pathological urges for destruction 对于病态渴望毁灭的人而言
[03:14] to want to see their work unfold. 想看看自己的成果 并不罕见
[03:17] It’s odd that the Bensonhurst Bomber’s comeback tour 奇怪的是 本森赫炸弹客的回归之作
[03:19] is two explosions in Flushing. 居然是在法拉盛接连安排两场爆炸
[03:21] Yeah, the press is gonna have to give him a new name. 是啊 媒体得给他起个新称号了
[03:25] Those are the mayor’s people. 市长的人来了
[03:26] We’ll be back. 我们一会儿回来
[03:35] What is it? 怎么了
[03:36] Maybe nothing. 或许没什么
[04:13] Watch it. 看着点儿
[04:34] What are you, nuts?! 你疯了吗
[04:52] Because it’s a police matter, and you have to stay. Here. 这是警方事务 你必须留下 人来了
[04:57] What the hell’s going on? 什么情况
[04:58] There was a man. He was acting suspiciously. 有个男人形迹可疑
[05:00] I followed, and he ran. 我跟着他 他逃了
[05:01] – Did he hit you? – No, no, no, no. -他打你了吗 -没没没
[05:03] A car hit me. That’s how he got away. 我是被车撞了 所以才让他逃了
[05:05] – This the car? – No. -这是那辆车吗? -不是
[05:07] This was already here. 这辆车之前就在这
[05:08] You seriously think the man you were chasing was the bomber? 你真觉得你追的那个人就是炸弹客
[05:10] I think the fact that there was a chase is very suspicious. 我觉得他逼我非得追他就很可疑了
[05:13] This man will not let me leave, eh? You are police. 这个人不让我走 你们是警察
[05:16] – Fix it. – All right. -解决这事 -好吧
[05:18] If this isn’t the guy you chased 如果这不是你追的那个人
[05:19] and he’s not the guy who hit you with his car, 他也不是开车撞了你的那个人
[05:21] then why the hell are you keeping him here? 那你为什么要把他留在这
[05:22] Because the man I chased put his hand on there, 因为我追的那个人用手扶了那里
[05:24] and if he’s the Bensonhurst Bomber, 如果他是本森赫炸弹客
[05:26] we’re gonna have his prints. 我们就能得到他的指纹
[05:36] So you’re a sketch artist now? 你现在成了侧写师了吗
[05:38] Sketch artists must rely on the memories of others. 侧写师必须依靠别人的记忆
[05:41] I have the luxury of my own. 我用的是自己的
[05:42] Unfortunately, this drawing only serves to advertise 不幸的是 这幅画只体现了
[05:45] the identity-concealing benefits of hoodies, hats, and sunglasses. 兜帽衫 帽子和墨镜的隐蔽作用
[05:49] Well, whoever he is, 不管他是谁
[05:50] we have his prints. If he’s in the system, we’ll get him. 我们有他的指纹 如果他在系统里就能找到
[05:53] If he’s in the system. Who’s the breeder? 前提是他得在系统里 那个哺育者是谁
[05:57] The “Breeder” is Gia Caruso. 这个”哺育者”是吉雅·卡鲁索
[05:59] She was one of my first sober clients. 她是我最初的康戒客户之一
[06:01] She e-mailed me. She’s getting her ten-year chip next week. 她给我发邮件说下周要拿到十周年徽章了
[06:04] And she wanted me to see her beautiful daughters. 而且她想让我看看她漂亮的女儿们
[06:23] It occurs to me you’re approaching an anniversary of your own. 我想起来你也快庆祝周年了
[06:27] Been almost five years since you committed to becoming a detective. 你成为侦探也快五年了
[06:30] Do I get a cake for that? 你会送我一个蛋糕吗
[06:33] Does it still fulfill you? 它还能满足你吗
[06:35] Cake? 蛋糕吗
[06:36] Our chosen profession. 我们选择的职业
[06:38] Why are you asking me this? 你为什么这么问我
[06:40] You’ve been a detective for exactly four years, 你当侦探已经
[06:41] nine months, 16 days. 4年9个月零16天了
[06:43] So? 所以呢
[06:44] You were a sober companion for four years, 11 months, 23 days. 你之前当康戒陪护当了4年11个月零23天
[06:48] I’m gonna ask you again, so? 我要再问你一遍 所以呢
[06:51] This is your third career. 这是你的第三份职业
[06:53] You stopped being a surgeon for personal reasons. 你不当外科医生是出于个人原因
[06:54] You stopped being a sober companion 你不当康戒陪护
[06:55] because something better came along. 是因为有了更好的职业
[06:57] It just seemed a prudent time to ask 现在貌似是合适的时机
[06:58] whether your wanderlust had subsided. 问问你的跳槽瘾是否过去了
[07:02] As a matter of fact, you’re right. 其实你说得对
[07:05] Life is short. I haven’t been a construction worker yet, 人生苦短 我还没当过建筑工人
[07:07] or a biker, 或者自行车手
[07:09] Indian chief. 印度菜厨师
[07:11] You think I don’t get the Village People reference, 你以为我没听懂你在讽刺我是乡下人
[07:13] but I do. 但我听懂了
[07:18] That guy you chased, his prints are in the system. 你追的那个人 他的指纹在系统里
[07:20] We got a positive I.D. 我们得到了他的身份信息
[07:22] His name’s Nathan Resor. 他叫内森·里索
[07:27] I don’t know what to tell you. 我不知道该跟你说什么
[07:28] I take taxis all over the city. 我在城里到处都坐过出租车
[07:30] I could’ve left these fingerprints days ago. 这些指纹可能是好几天前留下的
[07:32] We’re not interested in days ago. 我们对好几天前不感兴趣
[07:33] We’re interested in this morning. 我们感兴趣的是今天早上
[07:35] The bomb in Flushing exploded just after 8:15 A.M. 8:15发生的法拉盛的炸弹爆炸事件
[07:39] I was at home, working. 我那时在家工作
[07:41] Didn’t leave till after lunch. 直到午餐后才离开
[07:43] That’s not a very good alibi. 这可不算很好的不在场证明
[07:45] I don’t need a very good alibi. I haven’t done anything wrong. 我不需要不在场证明 我没做什么错事
[07:49] This map charts the dates and locations 这张地图画出了本森赫炸弹客的
[07:51] of the Bensonhurst Bomber’s attacks, 袭击日期和地点
[07:53] both the cluster from 2010– here in red– 红色的是2010年发生的那些
[07:56] and the two attacks from 2016– here in green. 绿色的是2016年发生的两起
[07:59] You’ve provided an alibi, 你已经提供了今天爆炸案的
[08:01] however anemic, for the bombing today. 不在场证明 尽管很站不住脚
[08:03] We’d like to know where you were 我们想知道剩下的几次
[08:05] at these other times. 你都在哪
[08:09] M-Most of these are from six years ago. 这些大部分都是六年前的
[08:10] I have… I have no idea where I was. 我不知道我当时在哪
[08:13] Well, you understand that might seem suspicious. 你要知道这样可能会显得很可疑
[08:17] I understand I can’t instantly recall memories 我只知道我无法立刻回忆起
[08:19] from half a decade ago. 好几年前发生的事
[08:21] Where were you on, uh, Tuesday, April 2, 2010, 比如2010年4月2日周二上午10:40
[08:25] 10:40 in the morning? 你又在哪
[08:27] I was at the Whitechapel Gallery in London 我在伦敦的白教堂画廊
[08:28] at an exhibition of neoimpressionist painting. 参观一个新印象画派的画展
[08:31] Four minutes later, I used the facilities. 四分钟后我去上了厕所
[08:33] Look, I’m a developer. 听着 我是个开发商
[08:35] 90% of my job is running around the city, going to build sites. 我90%的工作是在城里四处跑工地
[08:39] Most of my days, my schedule’s shot to hell 大部分时候我的日程在我喝完咖啡前
[08:40] before I finish my coffee. 就被改得面目全非
[08:42] Even if I found my calendar from 2010, 就算我找到2010年的日历表
[08:45] it wouldn’t be accurate. 也不准确
[08:47] In that case, why don’t we talk about a time 既然这样 我们要不讨论一下
[08:49] when we do know where you were. 确定知道你位置的时间
[08:51] September the 20th, 9月20日
[08:52] 2010. You were not yet in the habit of using taxis. 2010年 你还没养成坐出租的习惯
[08:56] You were driving home 你从酒吧出来开车回家
[08:57] from a bar when you struck and killed a pedestrian. 结果撞死了一个路人
[09:01] Your blood alcohol content was measured at .13. 你的血液酒精含量测出来是0.13
[09:04] You were arrested for vehicular homicide in the second degree 你因二级车祸致人死亡罪被捕
[09:07] and sentenced to four years 在大草甸监狱
[09:08] at the Great Meadow Correctional Facility. 蹲了四年
[09:10] On the plus side, your prints landed in AFIS. 好处是 你的指纹录入了自动指纹识别系统
[09:13] When you were in prison, there was not one single bombing in New York. 你坐牢期间 纽约没有发生一起爆炸案
[09:17] You got out July 2015. 你于2015年7月出狱
[09:20] 13 months later, 13个月后
[09:21] the Bensonhurst Bomber starts blowing things up again. 本森赫炸弹客又开始玩爆破了
[09:23] You have to admit, that’s a little strange. 你必须承认 那有点奇怪
[09:25] No, I don’t. 不 我不承认
[09:27] Because I didn’t do anything. 因为我什么都没干
[09:30] I didn’t blow anything up. 我没有炸任何东西
[09:31] I didn’t run from any crime scene. 我没有逃逸任何案件
[09:34] So, please, either charge me with something 所以拜托 你们要么起诉我
[09:38] or let me go home. 要么就放我回家
[09:42] This way. 这边
[09:46] You’re sure this is the same guy from this morning? 你确定这跟今早那个是一个人
[09:48] You doubt my identification? 你怀疑我的认人水平
[09:50] Well, you did get run over by a car. 你确实被车撞了
[09:51] I went over the bonnet. 我只是上了车盖
[09:53] So I take it you’re gonna go back to his place with Marcus? 所以你猜要和马库斯一起再去他家
[09:55] You’re not? 你不去吗
[09:56] There’s someone I need to talk to. 我得找一个人谈谈
[09:57] Someone more interesting than a mad bomber? 还有比疯狂炸弹客更有意思的人吗
[10:00] Someone who might be able to give us 这个人可能会给我们
[10:01] a little more information about him. 多一点关于他的信息
[10:03] Before he came in, I dug into his files. 他来之前 我深挖了下他的档案
[10:04] Turns out, he and I may know someone in common. 结果发现他和我可能有共同的熟人
[10:13] Stick and move. Stick and move! 防守 移动 防守 移动
[10:17] Felon. 重罪犯
[10:20] Hey, felon, don’t act like you don’t hear me. 重罪犯 别装作没听到
[10:22] Got a spit bucket here with your name on it. 那边有个写了你名字的吐痰桶呢
[10:30] You got some job, man. 工作不错啊 兄弟
[10:33] Cleaning up blood, 清洗血迹
[10:35] other people’s spit. Unclogging the toilet. 还有其他人的口水 疏通厕所
[10:38] Hey, I bet there’s some days you wish you never got out of prison. 我打赌你有时候希望自己根本没出狱吧
[10:42] Hold up. 等着
[10:47] – Gross. – That one for you. -恶心 -那是给你的
[10:52] Oh, come on, felon. 得了 重罪犯
[10:54] What, you want to throw? 怎么 你想发火吗
[10:56] Or is that a violation of your parole? 还是说那会违反你的保释条例
[11:06] I thought so. 我想也是
[11:11] Oh, you telling him not to drop the soap? 你在跟他说不要扔肥皂吗
[11:13] ‘Cause the showers here, they’re not like that. 因为在这里洗澡的人 他们可不喜欢
[11:37] Shinwell? 辛维尔
[11:41] Do you remember me? 你记得我吗
[11:43] How could I forget? 我怎么可能忘
[11:45] It’s good to see you, Doc. 见到你真好 医生
[11:49] Actually, it’s just Joan now. 事实上 你现在直接叫我乔恩吧
[11:50] I gave up being a doctor awhile ago. 我放弃医生的职位有一阵子了
[11:53] Yeah. 对
[11:54] I work with the police now. 我现在和警察一起工作
[11:56] I consult for them, me and a partner. 我为他们提供咨询 我和我搭档
[11:59] On medical stuff? 医学案件吗
[12:01] On everything. 各种都做
[12:03] It’s sort of a long story. 说来话就长了
[12:05] I bet. 我猜也是
[12:06] Listen, I wanted to ask you about someone 听着 我想问你一个人
[12:08] who was at Great Meadow the same time you were. 跟你在大草甸监狱是同期
[12:11] Nathan Resor. 内森·里索
[12:12] I saw in his file that the two of you worked together 我在他的档案里看到你们一起
[12:14] in the prison cafeteria. 在监狱食堂工作
[12:17] I remember him. 我记得他
[12:19] Were you close? 你们熟吗
[12:20] Why? 怎么了
[12:21] A bomb went off in a park in Flushing this morning. 今早法拉盛一个公园发生了爆炸
[12:24] He’s a person of interest. 他是嫌疑人
[12:25] Wait, so you think he the bomber? 等等 所以你认为他是炸弹客
[12:28] The one who been on the news? 上过新闻的那个
[12:31] How well did you know each other? 你们俩有多熟
[12:33] Not well. 不太熟
[12:34] So, you aren’t friends, 所以你们不算朋友
[12:35] he never said anything about the Bensonhurst Bomber? 他从没说过关于本森赫炸弹客的任何事吗
[12:38] Not to me. 没对我说过
[12:40] Okay. 好吧
[12:43] So, you’ve been out for the past few weeks, right? 话说 你已经出来几周了 是吧
[12:47] How’s it going? 还好吗
[12:49] Well, I live in a halfway house. 我住在临租房
[12:51] I empty buckets of spit for a living… 给人倒吐痰桶为生
[12:58] …but I could be dead. 但总比死了好
[13:00] You know that better than anybody. 你比谁都清楚这一点
[13:09] You think of anything. 如果你想起了什么
[13:18] It’s good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[13:38] Yeah, it’s me. 喂 是我
[13:40] I know you said never to call you, 我知道你说了别再打给你
[13:42] but the police came by to see me. 但是警察找上我了
[13:45] They want to know about the Bensonhurst Bomber. 他们想知道本森赫炸弹客的事
[13:51] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[13:59] Whoa, whoa, whoa, what do you think you’re doing? 你这是在干什么
[14:02] Mr. Resor. 里索先生
[14:03] The Bensonhurst Bomber 本森赫炸弹客
[14:05] uses a homemade explosive compound derived from bleach. 使用来源于漂白剂的自制爆炸化合物
[14:08] I used that to clean my kitchen last night. 这是我昨晚用来清洁厨房的
[14:11] You and your cop buddies left footprints all over my floors 你和你的警察朋友搜查我房子的时候
[14:13] when you searched my house. 弄得到处都是脚印
[14:14] These were empty yesterday. 这些垃圾桶昨天是空的
[14:15] Now they’re not. 现在不是了
[14:17] I can’t throw out garbage now? 我连垃圾都不能倒了吗
[14:18] No, on the contrary, I-I encourage it. 不 正相反 我鼓励您倒
[14:20] You’d be amazed what turns up in the rubbish. 垃圾桶里总是能让人找到惊喜
[14:23] I once found the testicles of an illegally poached, 我曾经找到过一对非法捕猎的睾丸
[14:25] Asian, black bear in the bins of an English member of parliament. 亚洲黑熊的 就在一名英国议员的垃圾桶里
[14:30] He believed them to possess certain curative powers. 他相信那东西有着特殊的药用效果
[14:32] Oh, if that’s why you’re back, let me save you the trouble. 如果你是为这个而来 那就不用麻烦了
[14:34] There aren’t any testicles in my garbage, 我的垃圾里没有睾丸
[14:36] black bear or otherwise. 不管是黑熊还是别的什么
[14:37] I’m back ’cause I still believe you’re our bomber. 我回来是因为我仍然认为你就是炸弹客
[14:41] I let you search my house. 我让你搜了我的家
[14:43] Gave you access to my phone, my e-mail. 让你看我的手机 我的邮箱
[14:44] You didn’t find anything. What more do you need? 你什么都没找到 你还想要什么
[14:46] You want, you want to look through my baby pictures? 要不要看看我小时候的照片
[14:48] Last night I examined your various dealings 昨晚我调查了你做为土地开发商
[14:50] as a land developer. 所做的各种交易
[14:52] Most of your transactions are above board, 大部分交易都很光明正大
[14:54] but I found an old insurance claim which gave me pause. 但是一起老的保险理赔引起了我的注意
[14:57] In 2008, 在2008年
[14:59] a half-constructed condominium complex which you owned 一栋你名下半完工的公寓住宅
[15:03] burned to the ground. 被烧得精光
[15:04] I lost ten months worth of work because of that. 我十个月的辛劳付之一炬
[15:06] And you earned $2.2 million in insurance payouts. 于是你获得了220万美元的赔偿金
[15:09] The fire was an accident. 那场火是个意外
[15:11] It was a very lucrative, very convenient accident. 真是个相当赚钱 相当凑巧的意外啊
[15:15] All right, say you’re right. 好吧 就当你说对了
[15:16] I burned a building down. 我烧了那栋楼
[15:17] What the hell would that have to do with setting off bombs? 这跟引爆炸弹又有什么关系
[15:19] Perhaps you liked the way it felt. 也许你喜欢那种感觉
[15:21] Perhaps it wet your appetite for destruction. 也许那滋润了你毁灭的欲望
[15:23] You’re nuts. 你疯了
[15:25] I didn’t start that fire and I didn’t build any bombs. 我没放那火 也没有造过炸弹
[15:27] I don’t know how to do either one of those things. 这两件事我都不懂怎么做
[15:29] A problem overcome with tragic ease via the Internet. 这种问题在网上就能轻松找到解决方案
[15:32] Fine. You want to keep wasting your time with me, 行 你想继续跟我浪费你的时间
[15:34] – go right head. – We will. -请便 -我们会的
[15:36] My partner’s currently with your ex-wife. 我的搭档正在你前妻那里
[15:38] I understand the separation was quite recent. 我了解到你们分开没多久
[15:41] I wonder if she’ll be as confident 我好奇她有没有足够的信心
[15:42] of your innocence as you are. 相信你的无辜
[15:47] Nathan and I 内森和我
[15:48] were married for nine years 我们结婚了九年
[15:49] before we separated. 才分手的
[15:51] When was that? 是什么时候
[15:52] Uh, January. Just a few months 一月 就在他出狱
[15:54] after he got out of prison. 几个月后
[15:56] Before Nathan was arrested 在内森被捕之前
[15:57] he was this funny, sweet guy, 他是个有趣 可爱的人
[16:00] but after he went to Great Meadow he was different. 但他去了大草甸之后人就变了
[16:03] Different how? 怎么个变法
[16:05] Oh, I don’t know. 我说不清
[16:05] He just wasn’t… himself anymore. 反正… 他不再是他自己了
[16:09] We tried to talk about it. We tried to make things work. 我们尝试谈过 我们试过调节
[16:11] We even went to a marriage counselor a couple of times, 我们甚至找过几次婚姻咨询师
[16:14] but that’s life, I guess. 但我想这就是生活吧
[16:17] Can we assume that you’re familiar 我们能不能认为你知道
[16:18] with the Bensonhurst Bomber? 本森赫炸弹客的事
[16:20] Of course. Why? 当然 怎么了
[16:22] Well, there have been some new developments in the case. 案子上有了一些新的进展
[16:25] Right now, Nathan is our best suspect. 目前 内森是我们最大的嫌疑人
[16:29] You’re joking. 你在开玩笑吧
[16:31] You said he’s different now. 你说他不一样了
[16:32] He’s different, but not blow-stuff-up different. 他是不一样 但不至于搞爆炸什么的
[16:35] Do you have any idea where he was yesterday morning at 8:15? 你知道他昨天早上8:15在哪里吗
[16:38] Of course not. We’re separated. 当然不知道 我们分居了
[16:41] I know this is a lot to take in, 我知道这很难消化
[16:42] but we would not be asking if we didn’t have good reason. 但我们如果没有合理的理由也不会问你
[16:46] Well, the only thing I know about his schedule lately 我唯一知道的他最近的行程
[16:48] is that he is crazy busy with some big development deal. 就是他超级忙于什么大发展项目
[16:53] There’s a company that wants to build 有个公司想要
[16:54] one of those entertainment pavilions in Canarsie. 在卡纳西建一个娱乐中心
[16:57] Mall, movie theater, 商场 电影院
[16:58] indoor amusement park, that kind of thing. 室内游乐场之类的
[17:00] It’s supposed to be huge. 应该规模庞大
[17:01] Nathan thinks that he’s got the right land for it, 内森认为他有适合的土地
[17:04] so he’s been working around the clock 所以他没日没夜地
[17:06] trying to win the contract. 努力赢得合同
[17:08] Wouldn’t be the first bad guy with a day job. 他不会是第一个有正当职业的坏蛋
[17:11] No, you don’t understand. 不 你不懂
[17:11] This project is all that he thinks about. 他满脑子都是这个项目
[17:14] He’s impossible to get on the phone. 他都不接电话
[17:15] He doesn’t respond to e-mails. 也不回邮件
[17:17] Twice in the past month, he’s missed meetings 上个月 他因为这个项目
[17:18] with our divorce attorney because of it. 错过了两次和离婚律师的会面
[17:20] Even if he wanted to be the Bensonhurst Bomber, 即使他想成为本森赫炸弹客
[17:23] he doesn’t have the time. 他也没时间
[17:24] He’s not your guy. 他不是你们要找的人
[17:35] I’m looking for Joan. 我来找乔恩
[17:37] She, uh… she gave me this. 她 她给了我这个
[17:39] Mr. Johnson I presume? 约翰逊先生吧
[17:41] Call me Shinwell. 叫我辛维尔
[17:43] She’s out at the moment, but I’m expecting her back shortly. 她这会儿出去了 不过她应该很快会回来
[17:45] Please come in. 请进
[17:54] So you’re a former drug dealer, correct? 你曾经是贩毒的 是吧
[17:58] Former drug user. 我曾经是吸毒的
[18:04] So you met Watson after you were shot by rivals in 2006? 你2006年被来复枪射中后认识的华生吗
[18:08] She pulled five bullets out of you? 她替你取出了五颗子弹吗
[18:10] That’s right. 没错
[18:12] I’ve been shot five times. 我中过五次枪
[18:14] Although on separate occasions. 不过是五个不同场合
[18:16] That’s… great. 挺…好的
[18:24] What kind of name is Shinwell? 辛维尔算是什么名字
[18:25] What kind of name is Sherlock? 夏洛克算是什么名字
[18:30] Shinwell. 辛维尔
[18:32] Hey. I, uh, wanted to talk 我想跟你谈谈
[18:35] to you about Nate Resor. 内特·里索的事
[18:38] Last night, after you left, I reached out to a guy I know. 昨晚你走了之后 我联系了一个认识的人
[18:40] Another graduate of Great Meadow. 他也是从大草甸监狱出来的
[18:42] He’s out now, just like me, 他现在出狱了 跟我一样
[18:43] but when we were still inside, 但我们在里面的时候
[18:45] he was assigned to Nate’s cell block. 他被分到了内特的牢区
[18:48] He wasn’t too happy I called. 他不是很高兴我打给他
[18:49] Us talking is a violation of our parole, 我们交谈违反了保释条约
[18:52] but… I figured it was important. 但… 我想这可能很重要
[18:56] And? 然后呢
[18:57] And… he said talk to Cray Fielder. 然后 他让我去找克雷·菲尔德
[19:02] He served five and half years at the Meadow 他因为酒吧闹事伤了一个家伙
[19:03] for hurting a guy in a bar fight. 在大草甸蹲了五年半
[19:05] Cray and Nate were tight. 克雷和内特走得很近
[19:07] You hardly ever saw one without the other. 他俩几乎形影不离
[19:09] According to your friend? 根据你朋友的说法
[19:10] According to my friend. 根据我朋友的说法
[19:12] Now, those kind of guys– they tell each other stuff. 这种人 他们对彼此无话不说
[19:15] You want to know more about Nate, you talk to Cray. 要是想更了解内特 就该找克雷聊聊
[19:20] I’ll call Marcus. 我打给马库斯
[19:23] Thanks for this. 谢谢
[19:26] Uh, as far as me reaching out to my friend… 至于我打给我朋友的事…
[19:28] Yeah. We don’t need to tell our captain. 我们不会告诉警监的
[19:36] Um, I know you’re busy right now, 我知道你现在很忙
[19:38] but one of these days when you get the time, 但等你有时间了
[19:40] I’d like to pick your brain. 我很想跟你聊聊
[19:43] Sure. 当然可以
[19:44] About anything in particular? 有什么特别的事吗
[19:47] How you did it. 你怎么办到的
[19:49] How you changed, 你怎么转变的
[19:51] going from being a doctor to this. 从医生到这个
[19:53] I mean, it-it must have been hard, right? 肯定不容易吧
[19:57] Yeah, actually, it was. 没错 是不容易
[19:59] Look at you now. 看看你现在
[20:01] You seem good, 你看起来很好
[20:03] happy. 很高兴
[20:05] I’m trying to change, too. 我也在尝试改变
[20:17] You want to know about Nate? 你们想知道内特的事
[20:19] Did he, uh, do something wrong? 他做了什么坏事吗
[20:22] Well, you two overlapped 你们在
[20:23] at the Great Meadow Correctional Facility. 大草甸监狱有过交集
[20:25] You were convicted of assault one 你因为袭击他人被判入狱的时间
[20:26] around the same time he went away for negligent homicide. 跟他因过失杀人进去的时间差不多
[20:29] Uh-huh. So? 所以呢
[20:31] The two of you put the “mates” in “inmates,” did you not? 你们是狱友中的好伙伴 对吧
[20:34] We were buddies, if that’s what you’re asking, yeah. 我们是朋友 如果你问的是这个
[20:37] You’re still buddies, right? 你们还是朋友 对吧
[20:38] He gave you a job 你出狱后
[20:39] at his development firm when you got out. 他在自己的开发公司给你找了份工作
[20:44] Are you gonna tell me what you think he did or what? 你们要告诉我你们认为他干了什么吗
[20:47] We believe he’s in the habit of hiding 我们相信他有隐蔽安放爆炸装置
[20:48] and then detonating explosive devices in public places. 然后在公共场所引爆的习惯
[20:52] He’s been stalking Flushing of late. 他最近在法拉盛作案
[20:54] About six years ago, 大概六年前
[20:54] he was exclusive to Bensonhurst. 他只在本森赫作案
[20:59] Wait a second. 等等
[21:00] You think Nate is the Bensonhurst Bomber? 你们认为内特是本森赫炸弹客
[21:03] Given the fact that he fled the scene of an explosion yesterday, 因为他昨天从爆炸现场逃走了
[21:06] he’s at the top of our list. 所以他是我们首要怀疑对象
[21:08] Guys talk in prison, Cray, you know this. 监狱里面会有传言 克雷 你知道的
[21:11] They share stories, secrets. 他们会讲故事 分享秘密
[21:13] Sometimes it’s ’cause they want a tougher rep, 有时是因为他们想要更强的名声
[21:15] sometimes they’re just bored. 有时他们就是无聊
[21:18] That’s right, they do. 没错 的确这样
[21:20] What about Nathan? 那内森呢
[21:23] No. Uh… 没有
[21:25] I’ve got nothing to say. 我没什么好说的
[21:28] That’s not the same as not knowing anything. 这并不代表你不知道
[21:32] Okay… 好吧
[21:34] Say you’re right about Nate. 就算你们关于内特的看法是对的
[21:35] Say that when we were locked up, 就算我们关在一起时
[21:37] he told me that he loved blowing people up, 他告诉了我他喜欢把人炸飞
[21:40] couldn’t get enough of it. 无法自拔
[21:42] You think that I wouldn’t have flipped on him in a second 你们觉得我不会马上出卖他
[21:44] to get a deal with the D.A.? 跟地检做交易吗
[21:46] You think I didn’t want to see my wife and kids 你们觉得我不想早点
[21:48] as soon as I possibly could? 见到我老婆孩子吗
[21:50] Maybe he promised you a job 也许他用工作来收买你
[21:51] to pay for your silence. 让你闭嘴
[21:53] Nate gave me a job because he is a good guy. 内特给我工作是因为他是个好人
[21:58] You three, you are pieces of garbage. 你们三个 你们就是人渣
[22:02] You bully guys like me because I’m an ex-con. 你们欺负我这样的人因为我犯过罪
[22:04] You know it’s easy to violate me back to prison, 你们知道送我回监狱很容易
[22:06] so you try to get us to tell lies about each other. 所以你们想让我们说谎来互相告发
[22:09] It’s easier than finding the real bomber, right? 这比找到真正的炸弹客要容易 对吧
[22:13] Forget it. I’m done. 算了 我受够了
[22:25] What the hell was that? 什么情况
[22:27] I thought Mr. Resor might like a taste of his own medicine. 我觉得里索先生也许会想尝尝他自己的药剂
[22:31] I was gone for five minutes. You built a bomb? 我就走了五分钟 你就做了个炸弹
[22:34] I was puzzling as to why a killer 我很疑惑为什么一个
[22:36] so utterly fixated on Bensonhurst 如此痴迷于本森赫的杀手
[22:37] he’s detonated two consecutive devices in Flushing. 会在法拉盛连续引爆两个装置
[22:40] Couldn’t come up with an answer. 可我想不出答案
[22:41] I needed to let off some steam. 我需要放点气
[22:42] It’s not steam, it’s smoke. 这不是气 这是烟
[22:44] You could have set off one of the detectors. 你可能会弄响警报的
[22:48] Helpful fellow, Shinwell. 不错的家伙 辛维尔
[22:50] Nice of him to pop ’round. 他能来真好
[22:52] Yeah, it was. 是啊
[22:54] Yeah. I couldn’t help but notice 我忍不住注意到
[22:56] a certain warmth between you. 你们之间的温情
[22:59] Warmth? 温情
[23:01] Yeah, how you care about him. 对 你很在乎他
[23:05] If you ask me if I am sleeping with him, I swear to God… 如果你想问我有没跟他睡 我发誓
[23:07] No, I’m not. I mean, the man used to make his living 没有 我是说 这人曾经
[23:09] selling drugs. 以贩毒为生
[23:10] The night he was attacked by gunmen, 他被枪手袭击的那晚
[23:11] he fired back into a crowd, 他向人群开枪回击
[23:12] hitting an innocent bystander. 打中了一个无辜的路人
[23:13] He’s not really your type. 他并不是你喜欢的类型
[23:14] And, yet, uh, warmth. 不过 温情
[23:19] I’m proud of him, okay? 我以他为豪 好吧
[23:20] You’re proud of a man that fired into a group of people? 你以一个向人群开枪的人为豪
[23:22] I mean, not him exactly. The work I did. 并不是他 是我所做的工作
[23:27] The surgery you performed? 你做的手术
[23:30] The night he was shot, I dug two .38s out of his arm, 他被击中的那晚 我从他手臂取出了两枚子弹
[23:33] another two out of his thigh. 从他大腿取出了另外两枚
[23:35] The fifth was in his chest, 第五枪射进了他的胸膛
[23:36] and his lungs were filling with blood. 他的肺部全是血
[23:37] I got a tube in, 我给他插了管子
[23:39] but the place was a circus, so I almost missed 但当时场面十分混乱 所以我差点忽略了
[23:41] the muffled heart tones, the distended vein in his neck. 他那模糊的心跳以及脖子上的静脉扩张
[23:44] His pericardium was filling with blood, too. 当时他心包膜也充满了血
[23:47] I mean, it happens to maybe 2% of patients, 也许2%的病人都有这种症状
[23:49] but even a hole the size of a pin prick can flood it. 但针孔那么大的洞都会让血涌出
[23:53] I remember inserting the needle into his chest. 我记得当时用针刺入了他的胸膛
[23:56] You go too deep, you risk puncturing the heart itself. 如果刺得太深 就容易刺到心脏
[24:01] But then I heard this pop when I got to the membrane, 但我刺到膜壁时 听到了心跳声
[24:03] and then I started to draw the blood away. 然后我就开始将血液引流
[24:06] A few minutes later he was stable enough for surgery. 几分钟后 他情况稳定可以做手术了
[24:11] I found the .38 lodged inside the wall of his bronchus. 我在他支气管上找到了那颗点38子弹
[24:14] And that was that. 就是那样
[24:16] I stitched him up, and ten days later 我把他的伤口缝合 十天后
[24:18] he was transferred to a prison ward for recovery. 他就被转到了监狱病房休养
[24:22] Usually when I think back to those days, 通常当我回想起当医生的日子
[24:23] I don’t feel great. 我会觉得很难受
[24:26] But seeing Shinwell yesterday, it made me feel good. 但我昨天见到辛维尔 却很开心
[24:30] You miss it. 你很怀念
[24:31] Being a surgeon, you’ve been missing it. 你很怀念做外科医生的日子
[24:34] – Why do you keep doing that? – Doing what? -你为什么总是这样 -哪样
[24:36] Worrying that I’m thinking about some other job. 总是担心我惦记着别的工作
[24:37] This is my job. This is what I do. 这就是我的工作 这就是我的专业
[24:39] And yet, on more than one occasion this summer, 然而这个夏天 你不止一次
[24:41] – you’ve been distracted, melancholy. – No, I haven’t. -心不在焉 郁郁寡欢 -我没有
[24:45] I haven’t. 我没有
[24:50] Captain. 警监
[24:52] There’s been another explosion. 又发生了爆炸
[24:54] Pipe bomb in a book deposit box 有人把铁管炸弹放进了
[24:56] outside a library here in Flushing. 民宿区图书馆外的还书箱中
[24:58] Two people killed in the blast, 爆炸中两人丧生
[25:01] half dozen more injured. 六人以上受伤
[25:03] It’s another bleach-based compound 又是一起用漂白剂做化合物的炸弹
[25:04] and it’s another public detonation. 而且又是公共场所爆炸
[25:07] Obviously, it’s our guy. 显然 还是那名凶手
[25:09] I thought we had Nathan Resor under surveillance. 内森·里索不是已经在我们的监控下了吗
[25:11] We did. 没错
[25:13] The book deposit was emptied at 5:00 P.M., 下午五点时 还书箱已经被清空了
[25:14] which means that the bomb was planted sometime 也就是说 炸弹是在过去的三小时内
[25:17] in the last three hours. 被人放置到箱子中的
[25:19] We’ve had eyes on Resor the whole time… 我们一直都盯着里索…
[25:21] he didn’t come anywhere near this place. 他从未靠近过这个地方
[25:24] I don’t know who the Bensonhurst Bomber is, 我不知道本森赫炸弹客是谁
[25:27] but it isn’t him. 但肯定不是他
[25:41] I heard your phone ring. 我听到你电话响了
[25:43] I don’t know how, but yeah. 我不知道你怎么听到的 但确实响了
[25:46] It was Marcus. 是马库斯
[25:47] His team finished canvassing the area 他们的人完成了刚发生爆炸
[25:49] around the latest explosion. 周围区域的调查
[25:51] And? 结果呢
[25:52] Not one good lead. 没找到任何有用线索
[25:54] Even worse, the library’s exterior security cameras 更糟糕的是 图书馆外的监控
[25:57] only cover the front and rear entrances. 只能照到前后出口
[25:59] There’s no footage of the sidewalk, which means 监测不到人行道 也就是说
[26:01] there’s no footage of the book deposit box, 也监测不到书款箱
[26:03] which means there’s no way to identify the person 也就表明 我们无法找到这个
[26:05] who’s been setting off all the bombs. 到处放置炸弹的人
[26:07] People. You said “Person.” It’s people. 不止一个人 你用了单数 不止一个人
[26:10] What do you mean? 什么意思
[26:11] There isn’t one bomber, but two. 放置炸弹的不止一个人 是两个人
[26:13] A pair of literal incendiaries working in tandem 在本森赫炸弹客的名头下
[26:16] under the banner of the Bensonhurst Bomber. 有两个真正的炸弹客在唱着双簧
[26:18] How else could the device in the library 不然图书馆的炸弹
[26:20] have been planted and detonated while Nathan Resor 是怎么被放置并引爆的 内森·里索
[26:22] was under surveillance? He has a partner. 已经受到了监视 他肯定有同伙
[26:24] Well, that’s one possibility. 这只是一种可能
[26:26] The other is that we’re just wrong about him. 另一种可能就是 我们找错人了
[26:29] Someone needs a pick-me-up. 有人得来杯提提神了
[26:37] Bananas? 是香蕉吗
[26:38] – Sure. – I’m just saying -是的 -我只是觉得
[26:40] there’s not one shred of usable evidence 没有一条可用证据能证明
[26:42] that connects him to the bombings. 他跟爆炸有关
[26:43] Yes, he ran from the scene of the second attack, 没错 他在第二次爆炸现场逃走了
[26:45] but I can think of a dozen reasons why an ex-con 但一个有前科的人看到跟警方合作的人会跑
[26:47] would run from someone who works with the police. 这其中的理由我能列出一打来
[26:50] “Trust your instincts, though you can render no reason.” “相信你的直觉 尽管手上没有任何线索”
[26:57] Nathan Resor isn’t the bomber. 内森·里索不是爆炸案唯一的凶手
[26:59] He’s a bomber. The good news is 他只是其中一个 好消息是
[27:00] I think I’ve identified the other. 我想我已经知道另一个是谁了
[27:17] Two and a half minutes to pick a single lock? 开个锁要花两分半钟
[27:19] You’re rusty. 你技艺生疏了
[27:21] Actually, Mr. Fielder employs a commercial grade 事实上 菲尔德先生装了
[27:24] double-cylinder titanium deadbolt on his door. 一个商用级的双筒钛门栓
[27:26] Two and a half minutes is a personal record. 两分半钟已经是最好记录了
[27:28] Some lock for such a modest place. 房子很简朴 门锁倒很先进
[27:31] It would seem to support 看起来进一步证明了
[27:32] my theory he’s a man of secrets. 他是一个有秘密的人
[27:35] Yesterday I thought he was aware of evidence 昨天我以为他知道一些
[27:37] that might incriminate Nathan Resor. 能证明内森·里索有罪的证据
[27:41] Now I think he’s aware of evidence 现在我认为他知道一些
[27:42] that might incriminate the both of them. 能证明他们俩都有罪的证据
[27:45] Because his prison sentence fits the bomber’s dormant period 因为他的服刑期比内森的服刑期
[27:48] – more perfectly than Nathan’s sentence. – Give you one guess -更符合炸弹客的潜伏期 -你猜猜
[27:50] which neighborhood he lived in 炸弹客最早开始活跃时
[27:51] during the bomber’s original run. 他住在什么地方
[27:54] Bensonhurst. 本森赫
[27:55] I found some tax documents from 2010. 我找到了一些2010年的报税单
[27:57] His apartment was a stone’s throw 他的公寓距离最初的袭击地点
[27:59] from the site of the original attack. 只有举步之遥
[28:01] Could have watched the explosion from his bedroom window. 可以从卧室窗户看到爆炸现场
[28:12] Nice playroom. 不错的游乐室
[28:13] Yeah. 是啊
[28:15] That train set is too complex to have been built 那个火车套装太复杂了
[28:18] by Mr. Fielder’s children. 不可能是菲尔德的孩子组装的
[28:20] So, yesterday you said I seemed down in the dumps. 昨天你说我看起来心情不好
[28:24] Why? 为什么这么说
[28:25] Well, nothing you said, certainly. 倒不是因为你说了什么
[28:27] You and I have lived together over a span of almost five years. 我们同住一个屋檐下将近五年
[28:30] I have a certain grasp of your… rhythms. 我能感觉到你的…状态
[28:34] Plus, on three occasions this summer, 而且 今年夏天有三次
[28:36] you wore a rather chic ensemble into the field 你穿了一套非常廉价的套装出外勤
[28:39] and then, several weeks later, you wore it again. 几周后 你又穿了一次
[28:42] Now, that’s not like you, Watson. 这不像你 华生
[28:44] No, that’s not like you at all. 一点也不像你
[28:47] So, I’m not just depressed, I am superficial. 所以我不仅抑郁 我还很肤浅
[28:50] I mention it only to be helpful. 我提这些只是想帮你
[28:53] Well, I’m not thinking about another career. 我没想换工作
[28:56] But? 可是呢
[28:59] I miss helping people. 我怀念帮助别人的感觉
[29:01] We help people all the time. 我们一直在帮助别人
[29:04] I mean… 我是说
[29:06] helping people get better. 帮助别人好起来
[29:07] I went to school for 11 years to become a surgeon. 我学医11年 成为一名外科医生
[29:10] I wanted to fix people, take their pain away. 我想治愈人们 带走他们的痛苦
[29:13] And I was good at it. 我也很擅长这个
[29:15] And then I killed someone. 可后来我害死了人
[29:17] So, becoming a sober companion 所以 后来作为康戒陪护
[29:20] I could still be involved, you know? 我还是能参与其中
[29:22] But now, you and me– we’re in the punishment business. 但现在 我们是在从事惩罚事业
[29:25] We find people who do terrible things. 我们揪出做坏事的人
[29:27] And we stop them from doing more terrible things. 然后能阻止他们做更多坏事
[29:32] A few months ago you went to a support group meeting, 几个月前 你参加了互助小组
[29:35] and I don’t know why. 我不知道为什么
[29:37] I just thought to myself, 我只是对自己说
[29:38] “I used to go to those with him. That was my job.” “曾经我是跟他一起去的 那是我的工作”
[29:41] And then 之后
[29:43] I started to think about how far you’ve come. 我又想到你已经取得了多大的进步
[29:47] It occurred to you I no longer need your help, 你意识到我不再需要你的帮助了
[29:50] and you were disappointed. 你很失望
[29:53] Isn’t that sick? 这是不是很病态
[30:01] You see something? 你看到什么了吗
[30:03] It’s not what I see… 不是看到…
[30:06] What is it? 这是什么
[30:10] Bleach. 漂白剂
[30:12] Bensonhurst Bomber’s favorite ingredient. 本森赫炸弹客最爱用的原料
[30:15] His devices also require more standard components. 他的装置还需要其他标准构件
[30:18] Packing paper, for example. 比如说包装纸
[30:20] Fuses, trigger switches. 保险丝 触发开关
[30:22] This is no mere train set. 这不是简单的火车套装
[30:24] This is cover 这是伪装
[30:26] for Cray Fielder’s bomb-making equipment. 克雷·菲尔德制造炸弹装置的伪装
[30:29] We found your little train set, Mr. Fielder. 我们找到你的火车套装了 菲尔德先生
[30:32] The lab tested your materials and they’re a perfect match 实验室检测了材料
[30:36] for samples found at the sites of the attacks 它们与本森赫炸弹客在2010年和今天
[30:39] by the Bensonhurst Bomber in 2010 and today. 袭击现场采集的样本完全吻合
[30:43] You’re going back to prison. 你要回监狱了
[30:45] And this time you won’t be coming out. 这次 你会把牢底坐穿
[30:48] Your family’s downstairs. 你的家人在楼下
[30:50] They’re upset. They don’t understand what’s going on. 她们很不安 不知道究竟发生了什么
[30:52] They want to talk to you. We can make that happen. 她们想跟你面谈 我们可以安排
[30:54] All you have to do is tell us about the person 但你得告诉我们
[30:56] who’s been helping you. 是谁在帮助你
[30:57] What do you mean, helping me? 什么叫”帮助我”
[31:00] We know that the most recent trio of attacks 我们知道最近三次袭击
[31:02] was engineered by not one man but two. 是两个人而不是一个人策划的
[31:04] The bomb-making equipment found at your house confirms 在你家中发现的炸弹制作工具证明
[31:07] that you are one half of the team. 你只是团伙的其中之一
[31:09] All signs point to Nathan Resor as the other. 所有的线索都证明内森·里索是另一名帮凶
[31:11] Which isn’t to say that the Bensonhurst Bomber’s exploits 但这并不代表本森赫炸弹客的那些杰作
[31:14] were always a joint effort. 都是团伙作案
[31:16] When you first appeared on the scene six years ago, 当你六年前第一次出现作案时
[31:18] the evidence suggests it was the work of a single man. 证据表明那是个人作案
[31:21] It was a uniquely destructive force. 独一无二的破坏力量
[31:23] Other serial bombers– 其他连环炸弹客
[31:24] like Ted Kaczynski, George Metesky– 例如泰德·卡辛斯基 乔治·米特斯基
[31:26] they were motivated by a misguided grudge against society, 他们的动机都是一种被误导的对社会的仇恨
[31:29] but the Bensonhurst Bomber was driven by something darker. 但本森赫炸弹客是因为更黑暗的东西
[31:32] He’s not seeking revenge, 他并不是寻求复仇
[31:34] he just has a passion for making things go bang. 他只是喜欢炸掉东西
[31:36] But the thing about passion is it can be taught, 但喜欢这种事是可以被教出来的
[31:40] it can be learned. 是可以学的
[31:41] But the first round of the bomber’s attacks stopped 但炸弹客的第一轮攻击
[31:44] after the two of you went to prison. 在你们入狱后就停止了
[31:46] The second round began just a few months 第二轮是在你们
[31:48] after the two of you were released. 出狱几个月后开始的
[31:50] Which means either one of you 这就说明你们其中一人
[31:51] could have been the original bomber. 可能是当初的炸弹客
[31:54] We know you and Nathan were close in prison. 我们知道你和内森在监狱里关系很好
[31:56] You shared food, contraband. 你们分享食物 违禁品
[31:58] Wouldn’t be hard to imagine you sharing other things, too. 很容易推断出你们还分享了其他东西
[32:01] Secrets about building bombs, for example. 例如关于制作炸弹的秘诀
[32:04] Now, one of you was the bomber before you went to prison. 你们其中一人在入狱前是炸弹客
[32:07] That man recruited the other, 那个人雇佣了另一个
[32:08] so the real question is 所以真正的问题是
[32:10] did you enlist Nathan or was it the other way around? 是你雇佣了内森还是他雇佣了你
[32:14] Are you the teacher or the student? 你是师傅还是学徒
[32:19] The teacher. 师傅
[32:22] But you are wrong… about the student. 但学徒的事 你们说错了
[32:25] – You admit you have a partner? – I do. -你承认自己有同伙 -承认
[32:29] But it’s not Nathan Resor. 但不是内森·里索
[32:33] I’ll bite. Who is it? 我来问吧 那是谁
[32:36] I found someone… 我找到一个
[32:38] who can carry on my legacy long after I’m gone. 能在我离去后继承我遗志的人
[32:43] Someone who’s just as committed as I am. 一个和我一样坚定的人
[32:45] Someone who shares my passion for, um– 一个和我一样热爱
[32:49] how did you put it– making things go bang? 你怎么说来着 炸掉东西的人
[32:52] Mr. Fielder, the D.A.’s prepared to offer you 菲尔德先生 地检官准备好对你特殊考虑了
[32:55] special considerations if you help us capture your partner. 只要你能帮助我们抓住你的同伙
[32:58] Why don’t you do yourself a favor? 为什么不帮帮你自己呢
[33:01] I am looking at life in prison for what I’ve done, 我犯下的事足够让我把牢底坐穿了
[33:04] with or without special considerations. 不管有没有特殊考虑
[33:07] If I stay silent, 如果我闭嘴
[33:08] I can watch my partner rain hell down on Flushing. 我就能看着我的搭档将法拉盛变成地狱
[33:13] You mentioned Flushing. 你提到了法拉盛
[33:14] We were wondering what drew your attention away from Bensonhurst. 我们还在想是什么让你不再关注本森赫了
[33:18] You’re wrong about Nate. 内特的事你们错了
[33:20] You have been from the beginning. 一开始就错了
[33:22] You’re lying. Rather clumsily, in fact. 你在说谎 还很蹩脚
[33:24] We know that he’s your partner, and we will prove it, 我们知道他是你的同伙 我们也会证明
[33:26] with or without your help. 无论你是否帮忙
[33:28] You won’t. 你们不会的
[33:31] Just like you won’t find the 20 bombs 就像你们不会找到我和我真正的搭档
[33:34] my real partner and I have already hidden in Flushing. 藏在法拉盛的20颗炸弹
[33:38] Motion activated. You jostle them, they go off. 已经激活 只要受压 就会爆炸
[33:40] And some of them are very colorful, 有些炸弹五颜六色的
[33:42] the kind of thing a… A kid might like to play with. 那种 孩子喜欢玩的东西
[33:47] You think this is over? 你们以为这就结束了
[33:49] Well, it’s not. 并没有
[33:52] Flushing is never gonna be safe. 法拉盛将永无安宁之日
[33:56] Never. 永远
[34:05] Any word from the captain? 警监有什么消息吗
[34:07] In the wake of Cray Fielder’s threats this afternoon, 下午克雷·菲尔德的威胁放出后
[34:09] the department’s Critical Response Command has been mobilized. 警局的紧急行动组已经出动了
[34:13] They’re currently searching Flushing for IEDs, 他们现在正带着一队排爆犬
[34:15] accompanied by a squadron of bomb-sniffing dogs. 在法拉盛搜寻简易炸弹
[34:17] Beagles, apparently. 应该是猎犬
[34:19] They haven’t found anything? 还没发现什么吗
[34:20] – No, not yet. – That is disgusting. -没有 -真恶心
[34:23] A 2011 study concluded that chewing gum for five minutes 2011年一项研究表明嚼口香糖五分钟
[34:25] and then discharging it produced a 15 minute window 然后吐掉 能在接下来的15分钟内
[34:28] of improved cognitive function. 提升你的认知能力
[34:30] I need all the focus I can get. 我现在需要全部的注意力
[34:32] You brought all this from upstairs? 你把这些都从楼上拿下来了
[34:34] Been combing through it to see if we missed anything. 正在梳理 看看是否有疏漏
[34:36] – Have we? – Nope. That’s the problem. -有吗 -没有 这才是问题
[34:39] What do you mean? 什么意思
[34:45] By all accounts, and there are many, 据传言 而且传言还不少
[34:47] the actions of the Bensonhurst Bomber have always 说是本森赫炸弹客的行为
[34:49] followed a very particular script. 总是遵循着一个非常特定的脚本
[34:51] No warnings. Devices planted the same day that they explode. 没有任何警告 炸弹在爆炸当天安置
[34:54] Controlled detonations from close proximity. 近距离遥控引爆
[34:57] Fielder’s threat this afternoon completely ignores that script. 菲尔德今天下午的恐吓完全无视了脚本安排
[35:00] Bombs planted days or weeks before they explode. 炸弹在爆炸前数日或数周就安置完毕
[35:03] Uncontrolled detonations. Even the threat itself 非遥控引爆 甚至恐吓本身
[35:06] veers from canon. 也不符合他以往的风格
[35:07] So he’s either suddenly decided 所以要么他突然决定
[35:08] to radically alter his entire M.O…. 彻底改变他的整个作案方式
[35:10] – Or he’s lying. – He’s lying. -要么他就是在撒谎 -他在撒谎
[35:22] What if he just wants more headlines? 如果他只是想要更多的媒体关注呢
[35:25] Imagine you’re him. 假设你是他
[35:26] You’re going to prison for the rest of your life. 你的余生都要在监狱里度过了
[35:28] You’ve been working with a partner, 你和一位搭档合谋
[35:29] but the police are onto him, 但警察盯上他了
[35:30] so he won’t be planting any more bombs. 所以他没法再放置更多炸弹了
[35:33] It’s the end of the line. Fun’s over. 事情就到此为止了 尘嚣落尽
[35:34] So you make threats, 于是你就放出些恐吓言论
[35:36] in the hope that your shadow would loom over the city, 期望你之前所犯罪行的阴云能在你入狱之后
[35:38] even though you’re behind bars. 依然能继续笼罩着这座城市
[35:40] Well, he and Nathan Resor didn’t really 他和内森·里索并没有真的
[35:42] hide more bombs around Flushing, 在法拉盛安置更多炸弹
[35:43] he was just trying to pad their legacy. 他只是在试图确保他们的胜利果实
[35:48] Marcus. 马库斯
[35:49] Just got the latest surveillance report on Nathan Resor. 刚拿到了内森·里索最新的监视报告
[35:52] Look, if this guy’s building bombs, 听着 如果这家伙在制造炸弹的话
[35:54] he’s doing it in the back seats of taxis. 那他一定是在出租车后座上组装的
[35:56] He’s been driving around all day, 他一整天都在四处奔波
[35:58] locking down some big construction project in Canarsie. 为了敲定某个在卡纳西的大型建筑项目
[36:01] Yeah, his ex-wife mentioned it. 对 他前妻提到过
[36:03] It’s supposed to be some sort of entertainment complex, right? 应该是某种娱乐中心 对吗
[36:06] Not “supposed to.” 不是”应该是”
[36:07] Will be. He beat out the competition today. 将会是 他今天在竞争中胜出了
[36:10] How do I know? ‘Cause he bought a round of drinks 我怎么知道的 因为他在切尔西
[36:12] for an entire bar in Chelsea. 请了一整间酒吧的客人一轮酒
[36:14] Things may be looking down for the Bensonhurst Bomber, 这对本森赫炸弹客的调查来说可能不利
[36:16] but they’re looking up for Nathan Resor. 但对内森·里索绝对是个好消息
[36:18] What do you mean, he “beat out the competition”? 他”在竞争中胜出了”是什么意思
[36:22] Well, apparently, 很显然
[36:22] he was bidding against some competing property in Queens. 他本来在和皇后区的某个竞争产业竞标
[36:26] The people pushing that site bowed out a few hours ago. 推进那处选址的人几小时前退出了竞标
[36:28] Nathan’s been in overdrive ever since. 之后的竞标内森就赢得毫无悬念了
[36:32] Thanks for the update. 谢谢你的即时情报
[36:39] Want to share it with the class? 有什么想跟我分享一下的吗
[36:41] When Nathan’s ex told me about the project, 当内森的前妻告诉我他那个项目的时候
[36:43] she did not mention he was in direct competition with anybody. 她没提到他跟任何人有直接竞争关系
[36:47] Now, his site is in Canarsie, Brooklyn, 你看 他的选址在布鲁克林的卡纳西
[36:50] on a piece of land that he owns. 他在那里持有一块土地
[36:51] According to this article, 据这篇报道所述
[36:53] the other proposal isn’t just in Queens. 另外的那个竞标地不仅是在皇后区
[36:55] It’s in Flushing. 而且就在法拉盛
[36:57] Cray Fielder’s threats weren’t about padding his legacy, 克雷·菲尔德的恐吓并不是为了确保胜利果实
[36:59] they were about padding his wallet. 他是在确保他的荷包丰盈
[37:07] Apologies for keeping you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了
[37:08] Our meeting ran late. 会议超时了
[37:10] I’ve been here, like, two hours. 我已经在这待了有俩小时了
[37:12] W-why am I here? 为什么带我来
[37:14] Did you know that during the Great New England Vampire Panic 你知道在19世纪初的新英格兰
[37:16] of the early 19th century, 吸血鬼大恐慌期间
[37:18] citizens of Vermont and Rhode Island 佛蒙特州和罗德岛州的居民
[37:20] altered their routes to and from their homes 改变了他们出门和回家的路线
[37:22] to avoid going near cemeteries? 为了远离公墓吗
[37:24] They were worried their deceased loved ones 他们担心逝去的亲人
[37:26] would emerge from the graves and attack them. 会从墓地里钻出来袭击他们
[37:30] What? 什么
[37:31] Not unlike the yellow fever scare, 类似的还有黄热病毒恐慌
[37:33] which took hold of the American South during the 1870s. 在1870年代席卷了美国南部
[37:35] Citizens of Jackson, Mississippi, for example, 比如说密西西比州杰克逊市的居民
[37:38] were so terrified of the virus 他们是如此害怕那种病毒
[37:39] that they ripped up railroad tracks and burned bridges 以致于他们用掘毁铁轨和火烧桥梁的方式
[37:42] to stop potentially infected outsiders 来阻止潜在外来被感染者
[37:44] from entering their city. 进入他们的城市
[37:45] My point is that fear affects human geography. 我想说的是恐惧会影响到人文地理
[37:50] It affects the way people move through cities and… 它会影响人们穿行城市的方式
[37:52] the way they evaluate which places 以及他们对要造访
[37:53] they’ll visit and which they’ll avoid. 和要避免前往的地点的评估
[37:54] But you already know that– 但你已经知道了这点了
[37:57] it’s the reason you and Nathan Resor started 这就是你和内森·里索几周前开始
[37:58] setting off bombs in Flushing a few weeks ago. 在法拉盛安置炸弹的原因
[38:01] I told you, I’m not working with Nathan. 我跟你们说了 我没有跟内森合谋
[38:04] We know. You were working for him. 我们知道 你是在为他工作
[38:08] When you were in prison together, 之前你们一起在监狱的时候
[38:09] you told him you were the Bensonhurst Bomber. 你告诉他你就是本森赫炸弹客
[38:12] Not sure why, but it doesn’t really matter now. 原因不明 但现在已经不重要了
[38:14] The important thing is he was the only one 重要的是他是唯一
[38:16] who knew your secret. 知道你秘密的人
[38:17] Now, when a piece of land he owned in Canarsie became 现在 他在卡纳西拥有的一小块地
[38:20] one of two finalists for the site of an entertainment complex 成了一处娱乐中心的竞标地之一
[38:23] worth hundreds of millions of dollars, 价值数亿美元
[38:25] he decided he needed an edge. 他决定要抢占优势
[38:27] He told you to resume your activities 他让你继续
[38:29] as the Bensonhurst Bomber in the neighborhood 作为本森赫炸弹客
[38:31] that surrounded the competing property in Flushing. 去法拉盛的竞争产业周围进行活动
[38:34] The ensuing explosions would create bad press and fear 接连发生的爆炸将给那里的潜在游客
[38:37] amongst the potential visitors to that location, 留下不好的印象 并带来恐慌
[38:40] making building there a marketing nightmare. 让那里的大楼成为市场噩梦
[38:43] “Come for the shopping. Stay for the fiery death.” “欢迎来购物 留下等着惨死吧”
[38:46] The company looking to build the pavilion 想建娱乐中心的公司
[38:48] would be forced to choose Nathan’s land in Canarsie. 将被迫选择内森在卡纳西的土地
[38:51] When they did, he would make a fortune 到时候他就能大赚一笔
[38:53] and you would get a cut. 而你也能得到分成
[38:55] I hope it was at least for half. 希望起码能分你一半
[38:57] I mean, you did all the work. 毕竟出力的都是你
[39:00] You are wrong. 你们错了
[39:03] I blow stuff up because I have to, 我炸东西是因为我必须如此
[39:05] because I am sick. 因为我有病
[39:06] You’re attempting to lie to us 你想骗我们
[39:08] because you still think that your family’s in line for your share. 因为你觉得你的家人还能等着享受你的分成
[39:11] They’re not. The meeting that we were just at, 不行了 我们刚参加的会面
[39:14] it was with a company called Lighthouse Amusements. 对方是一个叫”莱特豪斯娱乐”的公司
[39:16] They’re the ones building the entertainment complex 就是他们要在内森的土地上
[39:18] on Nathan’s land. 修建娱乐中心
[39:20] Or they were. 或者说之前是
[39:21] When we sat down with them this morning and explained your plot, 今早我们跟他们会面 解释了你们的阴谋
[39:25] they voided the contract with him. 他们让合约作废了
[39:27] The project’s been put on indefinite hold. 项目将无限延期
[39:31] You’re lying. 你骗人
[39:32] The people at Lighthouse were kind enough to provide 莱特豪斯的人很好 愿意提供
[39:35] copies of the voided contract. 作废合同的副本
[39:36] So there you are. Help yourself. 给 请自便
[39:40] There’s no payday coming, Mr. Fielder. 不会有报酬了 菲尔德先生
[39:42] There’s no money for you or your family. 不会有钱给你或你的家人
[39:45] It’s over. 结束了
[39:46] Do yourself a favor– give us Nathan. 帮帮你自己 指认内森吧
[39:49] There’s really no reason you can’t be reunited behind bars. 我们没理由阻止你们在牢里重聚
[39:58] Good day to be in the punishment business, 身处惩罚事业中 今天真是好日子啊
[40:00] wouldn’t you agree? 不是吗
[40:03] Great day, actually. 应该是超级好日子
[40:06] Nothing you said the other day upset me, by the way– 对了 那天你说的话完全不会惹到我
[40:08] quite the opposite. 正相反
[40:10] Good to know what’s been on your mind. 很高兴知道你到底在想什么
[40:13] I appreciate that. 谢谢你这么说
[40:18] There are studies that say those two never had a chance. 有研究表明他俩一直没机会
[40:22] The Bureau of Justice Statistics estimates that nearly two-thirds 司法统计局估算出 2005年释放的
[40:26] of the 405,000 prisoners released in 2005 四十多万名犯人中 有三分之二
[40:28] were arrested for a new crime within three years. 在三年内就因新的罪名再次被捕
[40:31] Approximately three-quarters of them were arrested 有将近四分之三的人在五年内
[40:33] within five years. 再次被捕
[40:34] Staggering recidivism rates, 即便是这样一个监狱友好的国家
[40:36] even for a country as jail-happy as this one. 这种再犯率也有些惊人了
[40:39] Why are you telling me this? 你跟我说这些干什么
[40:43] I’m merely observing that reentry into society is no mean feat. 我只是注意到重新进入社会绝非易事
[40:48] For the truly evil, the path back to prison 对于真正的恶魔 重回监狱
[40:50] is as inevitable as the sun rising in the east. 就跟太阳从东方升起一样无法避免
[40:52] But for the others… 但对其他人来说
[40:55] some of them just need a little help. 他们有的人只是需要一些帮助
[41:00] Right? 对吗
[41:16] Who’s there? 谁啊
[41:17] Joan. 乔恩
[41:23] Hey, Doc. 你好啊 医生
[41:26] what are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[41:28] I was just thinking about what you asked me 我只是在想你那天问我的事
[41:29] the other day about how to change. 关于如何转变
[41:33] I think the answer is to let people help you. 我觉得答案就是让人帮你
[41:39] If you’re free, I thought we could go for a walk, 如果你有空 我们可以去走走
[41:41] maybe talk about how you’re set up here. 也许聊聊你现在适应得怎么样
[41:45] Yeah. 好啊
[41:47] Just let me get my coat. 我去拿外套
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme