Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] How did you come to hear of me, Ms. Wen? 你怎么听说我的 闻小姐
[00:04] I knew your brother, Mycroft. 我认识你哥哥 麦考夫
[00:05] You don’t like me very much, do you? 你不太喜欢我 对吗
[00:07] I don’t have to like you, I just have to help you. 我不需要喜欢你 我只需要帮助你
[00:09] Before my stepfather adopted me, I was Joan Yun. 我继父收养我前 我叫乔恩·云
[00:14] Why don’t you just admit you’re my half sister? 你还是直接承认你是我同父异母的妹妹吧
[00:20] Running away won’t work. 逃跑也没用
[00:21] I’m a detective, I’ll just find you again. 我是个侦探 我还可以再找到你
[00:23] I’ve got nothing to say to you. 我对你无话可说
[00:24] Okay, Sherlock and I just helped you out 夏洛克和我刚帮你
[00:26] with a really big problem; 解决了一个大问题
[00:27] the least you could do is tell me how long you’ve known I exist. 你起码能告诉我 你知道我多久了
[00:29] Two years. 两年
[00:30] But you never called me, you never came to see me. 但你从没给我打过电话 也没来找我
[00:33] Because I never wanted to have this conversation with you. 因为我不想跟你闹成现在这样
[00:36] It wouldn’t have been this conversation. 本来就可以不用这样
[00:37] It would have been, 本可以是
[00:38] “Hi, Joan, I’m Lin, I’m your half sister.” 乔恩 你好 我是玲 你的异母妹妹
[00:40] You want to know more about me? Fine. 你想知道我的事 行
[00:42] My mom came to the U.S. in 1980. 我妈1980年来的美国
[00:43] She met your dad, got knocked up. 她认识了你爸 被搞怀孕了
[00:46] For a few years, he held it together, we were a family, 有几年他还算清醒 我们是一家子
[00:48] and then one day out of the blue, he takes apart our TV, 然后突然有一天 他拆了我们的电视
[00:51] says it’s sending messages that could hurt us. 说电视传递的信息会伤害我们
[00:54] He went off his meds. 他停药了
[00:55] Mom didn’t understand. 我妈当时并不懂
[00:57] She didn’t know anything about schizophrenia. 她根本不知道什么是精神分裂症
[00:58] She hardly spoke English. 她基本不会说英语
[01:00] A few days before he abandoned us, 在他抛弃我们母女前两天
[01:02] he told her about his first family, 他跟她讲了他的第一个家庭
[01:04] you, your brother, your mom. 你 你哥 还有你妈
[01:07] That must have been hard for her. 这事对她来说一定很难熬
[01:09] The hard part was having to raise me by herself. 真正难的是要独自将我抚养大
[01:12] The stuff he said before he left, 他临走前说的那些话
[01:13] that could have been more ranting. 会带来更大的困扰
[01:14] That’s why she didn’t tell me about it 所以她直到几年前
[01:16] until she had a health scare a couple years ago. 一次健康危机后 才告诉我
[01:19] I searched your names on the Internet, 我在网上搜了你们的名字
[01:21] “Joan,” “Oren,” “Mary,” 乔恩 奥伦 玛丽
[01:22] then I dug a little deeper, 然后我继续往下查了下
[01:24] found out you worked for the police with a guy named Sherlock, 发现你跟一个叫夏洛克的人一起为警方工作
[01:26] and he had a brother who had just died. 而他有一个刚刚过世的哥哥
[01:28] Why didn’t you just come and see me then? 那你为什么没直接过来找我
[01:30] Because I realized I already had all the family I needed. 因为我发现 我已经有我想要的家了
[01:34] I only came to you for help because I was desperate. 我找你求助 只是因为我当时太绝望了
[01:36] But, hey, now you’ve got the whole story. 但现在你已经知道了故事的全部
[01:40] So why don’t you do what I always intended to do– 所以 不如你就像我一直想保持的那样吧
[01:43] pretend you never heard it, 假装你不知道这事
[01:45] forget all about your crazy-ass dad’s other family. 忘记你那个疯子爸爸的另一个家
[01:48] What if that’s not what I want? 如果我不想这样呢
[01:49] It doesn’t matter. 无所谓
[01:50] It’s what I want. 我想这样
[02:18] You’re two minutes early. 你早到了两分钟
[03:07] Time of death is a little before 4:00 A.M. 死亡时间是凌晨四点前
[03:10] Victim is Phoebe Elliot. 被害人叫菲比·埃利奥特
[03:11] She was an assistant at a marketing firm 她是一家市场营销公司的助理
[03:13] that does a lot of business with Asia, 该公司常与亚洲有商务往来
[03:15] so she would work late, then hit the gym. 所以她会工作到很晚 然后去健身
[03:17] She used rideshare apps like Zooss to get around. 她用了一个类似快车的打车软件
[03:20] So Ms. Elliot summoned a Zooss car to pick her up 所以3:45时 埃利奥特小姐
[03:22] around 3:45. 叫了一辆快车来接她
[03:24] Gym’s door camera doesn’t cover the street, 健身房前门的监控拍不到这条街
[03:26] but it does show her leaving the gym 不过有拍下她离开健身房
[03:28] when her driver, Sharif, was about two minutes out. 她的司机谢里夫当时还差两分钟就到了
[03:31] He arrived and found her body. 他到了后 发现了她的尸体
[03:38] She was shot from this direction. 她是从这个方向被击中的
[03:40] Blood splatter that way. 血溅到那边
[03:43] There’s a void to the right. 右边这里有块空缺
[03:45] Where’s the missing blood? 少的这块血迹去哪儿了
[03:49] Probably on the shooter’s car. 可能在枪手车上
[03:51] You saying this was a drive-by? 你是说是飞车枪击
[03:53] Not so much a drive-by, more like a parked-by. 也不能算飞车吧 更像停车枪击
[03:55] Car approaches from this way, 车从这边靠近
[03:57] she mistakes it for her rideshare, 她以为是她叫的便车
[03:59] approaches the car only to be gunned down. 于是走过去 却被击毙
[04:03] And the car departs with her blood 而车则开走了
[04:04] on the inside of the passenger door. 后座车门上还留着她的血
[04:10] Does she look familiar to you guys? 你们对她有印象吗
[04:12] No. Why? 没有 怎么了
[04:12] I don’t know. 我不知道
[04:13] I could swear I’ve seen her somewhere before. 我发誓我以前在哪儿见过她
[04:16] Most drive-bys, 大部分飞车枪击案中
[04:17] the perps don’t use their own car, 嫌疑人不会用自己的车
[04:19] they steal one. 他们用偷的车
[04:21] What’s your point? 所以你的意思是
[04:23] When we were poking around for next of kin this morning, 我们今早在找被害人家属时
[04:25] all that turned up was a brother, Keith. 只找到一个哥哥 基斯
[04:28] Just did a two-year stint for grand larceny auto. 刚因偷车坐完两年牢
[04:33] I’ve been living with Phoebe since I got out. 我出狱后就一直和菲比住在一起
[04:35] She was helping me get my life together. 她一直在帮我走上生活的正轨
[04:38] She means… 她对我而言
[04:40] She meant everything to me. 她曾是我的一切
[04:43] Listen, two days ago, 听着 两天前
[04:44] one of your neighbors called in a noise complaint. 你有位邻居发起了噪音投诉
[04:46] She wouldn’t give her name, 她不愿意透露姓名
[04:47] just said she could hear you and your sister arguing. 她只说听到你跟你妹妹在争吵
[04:50] I don’t remember fighting two days ago. 我不记得两天前我们吵过
[04:52] But you and your sister did fight. 但你们确实吵过
[04:54] No. 没
[04:55] I mean, yeah. 好吧 算是有过
[04:56] You know, sometimes. 有时候会
[04:58] It was rough. 这事不容易
[04:59] Moving in with her. 搬进来和她住
[05:00] She… she had all these rules. 她有好多家规
[05:02] Was one of them, “Don’t shoot me 其中是否包括
[05:04] whilst pretending to be my rideshare”? 别假装成我搭的便车 给我一枪
[05:06] Her phone is missing. 她的手机不见了
[05:08] We’re pretty sure it was taken by whoever shot her. 我们确定是枪杀她的人拿走了
[05:10] Maybe you sent her some texts 或许你给她发了
[05:11] you didn’t want us to see. 不想让我们看到的短信
[05:14] I will do whatever you want to prove I didn’t do this. 我愿意为洗清我的冤屈做任何事
[05:17] You want me to take a polygraph? No problem. 你们想让我去测谎吗 没问题
[05:19] Want me to give you a sample of my DNA? 需要我的DNA样本吗
[05:21] I will do whatever it takes. 什么都行
[05:23] Just please rule me out 拜托 洗清我的嫌疑
[05:24] so you can find the person that really killed Phoebe. 这样你们才能找到杀死菲比的真凶
[05:27] All right, say we believe you. 好吧 就算我们信你
[05:29] Can you think of anyone else who had reason to kill Phoebe? 你能想到有任何人有动机杀菲比吗
[05:32] Maybe a stalker? 也许是那个跟踪者
[05:34] Stalker? 跟踪者
[05:36] She was getting a lot of attention lately. 她最近受到了不少关注
[05:37] Something about a selfie she took when she was in college. 似乎是因为她在大学时的一张自拍
[05:40] That’s where I knew her from. 我也是通过这个知道她的
[05:42] She was in the culture section of the Dispatch. 她在《乡村快报》的文化版上
[05:45] How does a selfie make her newsworthy? 一张自拍怎么会让她变得有新闻价值了
[05:48] Ephraim Hill is an appropriation artist from Portland. 埃弗赖姆·希尔是位波特兰的挪用艺术家
[05:52] He pulls images from social media 他从社交媒体上找图片
[05:54] and then recontextualizes them as art. 然后将它们重新情境化来当作艺术
[05:57] His show has been touring the country, 他正在国内进行巡演
[05:58] but this is his first time in New York. 但这是他第一次来纽约
[06:01] His work has been getting a lot of buzz. 他的作品现在名气挺大的
[06:04] So this guy rips off other people’s selfies, 所以这家伙偷窃别人的自拍
[06:06] blows them up, 打乱一下
[06:08] and then charges a hundred grand apiece? 然后每张收费一百美元
[06:10] I’m surprised we’re not investigating his murder. 真惊讶我们调查的居然不是他被杀的案子
[06:13] The rise of social media has created 社交媒体的崛起
[06:14] a generation of narcissists 让一代自恋狂
[06:17] eager to offer up their private images for public consumption. 渴望奉上自己的隐私图片来供公共消费
[06:20] But like peacocks spreading their tails, 但正像是孔雀开屏一样
[06:22] such displays, whilst feeding self-esteem, 这样的张扬 虽然能满足自负心理
[06:25] also risk attracting the attention of predators. 同样也会引来捕猎者的注意
[06:30] You think Keith Elliot was on to something? 你觉得基斯·埃利奥特在谋划什么吗
[06:33] Someone saw her picture here, got obsessed? 有人在这里看到了她的照片 被迷住了
[06:36] It’s one possibility, 有这种可能
[06:37] but some of the women whose images have been stolen 但是有些照片被盗的女人对此
[06:39] have been very upset. 感到非常不高兴
[06:42] Some have threatened to sue. 有人曾扬言要起诉
[06:43] Maybe Phoebe was one of them. 也许菲比是其中之一
[06:45] Ah, it’s about time. 也该是时候了
[06:48] What’s about time? 是什么时候
[06:49] My assistant called the police yesterday. 我的助理昨天报的案
[06:53] I’m Ephraim Hill. 我是埃弗赖姆·希尔
[06:54] You are here about a break-in, are you not? 你们是来调查闯入事件的 不是吗
[06:57] No. There was a burglary here? 不是 这里发生过盗窃吗
[06:59] Do you see any art in these empty spaces? 你在那些空位上看到任何艺术作品了吗
[07:01] One might argue there’s no art in the occupied spaces either. 也可以说非空位上也没有任何艺术作品
[07:05] One might. 也许吧
[07:06] In fact, I’d welcome it. 实际上 我欢迎这么说
[07:08] See, argument creates awareness, 你看 争论能创造知名度
[07:10] and awareness drives sales, but two nights ago, 而知名度则促进销量 但两天前
[07:12] someone broke in and stole five of my portraits. 有人闯入并偷走了我的五副作品
[07:15] Tragic as that must be, we’re here about Phoebe Elliot. 不幸的是 我们是为了菲比·埃利奥特而来
[07:19] We were wondering how she felt 我们好奇她对于自己
[07:20] about being included in your exhibit. 在你这里被展出有什么感觉
[07:22] Well, why? 为什么
[07:24] She was murdered just before 4:00 A.M. 她今早四点前刚被杀了
[07:26] We’d show you the crime scene photographs, 我们可以给你看犯罪现场的照片
[07:28] but you’d probably just recontextualize them. 但你可能只会把它们重新情境化
[07:31] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[07:33] And, what, you’re here because you think that I…? 怎么 你们来是因为觉得是我…
[07:35] A lot of the women were not happy about becoming your muses. 很多女人并不高兴变成了你的缪斯
[07:38] No, but Phoebe wasn’t like that. She was flattered. 不 但菲比不是那样 她很荣幸
[07:41] She reached out through my agent to say so. 她找到我的经纪人这么说的
[07:43] She even did some personal appearances here. 她甚至亲自来过这里
[07:45] You mind telling us where you were around 4:00 this morning? 你能告诉我们早上四点左右你在哪吗
[07:49] I was on a plane. 我在飞机上
[07:50] Coming home from Paris. 从巴黎回家来
[07:52] That’s where I was when I learned about the burglary. 就是那时我知道了入室行窃的事
[07:55] Do you think there’s a connection? 你觉得这之间有联系吗
[07:57] The timing is curious, let’s just leave it at that. 时机很诡异 先这么说吧
[07:59] No, you don’t understand. 不 你不明白
[08:00] If the same person committed both crimes, 如果是同一个人犯下的两起案件
[08:03] if someone had a problem with me and Phoebe, 如果是某个人与我和菲比有过节
[08:05] I think I might know who it is. 我想我知道那人是谁
[08:08] You are not an artist. 你不是个艺术家
[08:10] You are a misogynistic phony. 你是个直男癌骗子
[08:13] And all the little fangirls who support you are just as bad. 而那些支持你的小迷妹也一样垃圾
[08:17] But when you stole my image, you messed with the wrong woman. 但当你偷我图的时候 你就惹错女人了
[08:21] You all deserve what’s coming. 你们都是自掘坟墓
[08:23] So you can understand why we wanted to speak with you. 你理解为什么我们想找你谈了吧
[08:26] Can you tell us where you were the past two nights 你能告诉我最近两晚
[08:28] between midnight and 6:00 A.M.? 在午夜到上午六点间 你在哪吗
[08:30] I was here, sleeping. 我在这里 睡觉
[08:32] You sounded pretty serious about getting revenge 听起来你很认真的想要向
[08:34] against Ephraim Hill and women like Phoebe. 埃弗赖姆·希尔和菲比这样的人报仇
[08:37] I did, didn’t I? 是挺像 是吧
[08:39] I’m working on a part for this Off-Off-Broadway show. 我正在准备这个百老汇外围的演出
[08:44] She’s an anarchist, like, really angry. 她是个无政府主义者 非常愤青
[08:47] But it’s a character; I would never kill anyone. 但那只是个角色 我绝不会杀任何人
[08:50] I’m a vegan. 我是素食主义者
[08:52] So when you threatened revenge, 那当你宣称要报仇时
[08:53] what exactly did you have in mind? 你脑子里具体想的是什么
[08:56] Here, I’ll show you. 这里 我给你们看
[09:09] These are portraits from Ephraim’s exhibit. 这些是埃弗赖姆展会上的画作
[09:12] I put on a wig and went into the gallery one day. 有一天我戴上假发去了画廊
[09:15] I used a hidden camera and took pictures of his pictures 我用隐藏相机拍了他关于
[09:18] of our pictures. 我们的照片
[09:20] I was gonna sell them outside the showroom 我准备在展览室外卖出它们
[09:21] for 50 bucks apiece. 五十美元一幅
[09:23] Undercut him and give him the finger at the same time. 乱他生意的同时向他挑衅
[09:25] That video was just a part of my marketing campaign. 那视频仅仅是我宣传的一部分
[09:29] When did you take this picture? 你什么时候拍的这照片
[09:31] Couple weeks ago. 几星期前
[09:34] This man at the edge of the frame… 这个在照片边缘的男人
[09:36] he is not in the portrait at the gallery. 他不在画廊的那张相中
[09:40] Additionally, that canvas has folds 并且 这个帆布
[09:43] angled away from the corners. 是在角落向一边折叠
[09:45] In this version, they’re parallel. 在这个版本中 他们是平行的
[09:47] So that would mean that this portrait in the gallery 那么就是说 这个在画廊里的作品
[09:49] is not the same one that was there two weeks ago. 与两星期前的不一样
[09:51] I think someone replaced it with a forgery. 我想是有人将它换成仿品了
[10:00] This just arrived from, uh, CSU. 这是鉴证组刚送来的
[10:04] Mr. Hill confirmed it is a fake. 希尔先生确认是仿造的了
[10:06] And he agrees the only time it could have been switched 而且他同意唯一会被调换的时间
[10:08] was during the burglary. 就是在入室盗窃的时候
[10:10] So the thief didn’t steal five portraits, he stole six. 所以小偷偷的不是五幅画 而是六幅
[10:14] Why just swap one out with a forgery? 为什么只给一个换上了假的
[10:17] I think the burglary was a mere diversion. 我想盗窃仅仅是为了分散注意力
[10:19] Switching Phoebe’s portrait was the true goal. 调换菲比的画才是真正目标
[10:22] Light’s better in the study. 书房的光线比较好
[10:29] Speaking of distractions, 说到分散注意力
[10:32] couldn’t help but notice a few on your part today. 我忍不住注意到你今天也有点分神
[10:36] Anything amiss? 有什么不对吗
[10:38] No, I’m fine. 没有 我没事
[10:41] You’re drinking out of the bowl we use for Clyde’s baths. 你正在用我们给克莱德洗澡的碗喝水
[10:49] I went to see Lin yesterday. 我昨天去见玲了
[10:51] Lin Wen? 闻玲吗
[10:53] Her case was resolved, was it not? 她的案子解决了 不是吗
[10:54] Yes, but… 是的 但是
[10:55] Are you still irked that she and my brother 你还在苦恼她和我哥哥
[10:56] once rode below the crupper? 曾经发生过关系吗
[10:58] Did you think he was a virgin? 你难道之前以为他是个处男吗
[11:00] She isn’t Mycroft’s ex-lover. 她不是麦考夫的前任情人
[11:01] She isn’t his ex-anything. 她不是他的前任何人
[11:04] She’s my sister. 她是我妹妹
[11:09] While your half-blood sibling might have deceived, 尽管你同父异母的妹妹可能骗了你
[11:12] exploited and then spurned you, 利用了你并且还对你嗤之以鼻
[11:14] I might suggest that the final outcome 我得说最终的结果
[11:15] is not as tragic as you make it out to be. 也许没有你想的那么悲剧
[11:18] She never wants to see me again. 她再也不想见到我了
[11:20] My brother enlisted the NSA 我哥哥两年前为了伪造自己的死亡
[11:22] to fake his own death two years ago. 去应征了国安局
[11:24] You don’t see me complaining. 你看我也没抱怨什么
[11:26] Well, that’s different. 这不一样
[11:27] I mean, you and Mycroft, you had each other growing up. 我是说 你和麦考夫从小一起长大
[11:29] I mean, for better or for worse. 不管好坏最起码彼此相伴
[11:32] But she is a missing… piece. 而她是整个家庭缺失的那一块
[11:34] And she’s not the only one. 而且她还不是唯一的那一块
[11:36] Your father. 还有你父亲
[11:37] I mean, I always thought that he left us 我一直认为他离开我们
[11:39] because he was sick. 是因为他病了
[11:41] He wasn’t capable of being 他没有能力成为
[11:43] part of a family. 一个家庭的一员
[11:44] But he was capable. 但他其实有能力
[11:46] Just not with us. 只是不是做我们的家人
[11:48] It sounds like he got better and then… 听起来他似乎病情好转了 然后
[11:50] stayed with Lin and her mother for years. 和玲还有她母亲生活了很多年
[11:52] So I guess what I want to know is 所以我猜我想知道的只是
[11:55] how could he be a father to someone else– 他怎么能去做别人的父亲
[11:57] even for a little while– 哪怕只是一阵子
[12:00] but not even try with me and Oren? 却不愿意试着做我和奥伦的父亲
[12:04] But I’m not gonna beg. 但我不准备去哀求
[12:07] I left her mother a message. 我给她妈妈留了个口信
[12:09] If Lin won’t speak to me, maybe she will. 如果玲不愿意和我说话 也许她愿意聊聊
[12:20] Marcus has uncovered a rather interesting piece of information 马库斯发现了一件有趣的事
[12:22] about our erased man. 关于这位被抹去的男人
[12:24] I’m now quite certain 我现在非常确定
[12:25] that Phoebe’s killer 杀害菲比的凶手
[12:27] and the burglar are one and the same. 和那个抢劫犯是同一个人
[12:29] Why? 为什么
[12:31] It appears that both crimes were committed 看起来这两起案件都是为了
[12:34] to protect the perpetrator of a third crime. 保护另一个第三起案件的犯罪者
[12:38] As we know, 据我们所知
[12:42] this man 这个人
[12:43] was excised from the forgery 在埃弗赖姆·希尔画廊里挂着的
[12:45] left hanging in Ephraim Hill’s gallery. 那幅赝品里被抹去了
[12:47] But that wasn’t the only alteration. 但那并不是唯一的一处不同
[12:49] Phoebe’s selfie captures the man 菲比的这张自拍拍到了这个男人
[12:51] exiting this car. 从车里出来
[12:53] The car would’ve been too difficult 想要不引人注意地把车抹除
[12:55] to remove unnoticed, 实在太困难了
[12:56] so instead, the forger altered the license plate, 所以相对的 这位伪造者更改了车牌
[12:59] changing this “3” To an “8.” 把3改成了8
[13:02] We ran the correct number. 我们查了正确的车牌号
[13:04] And? 然后呢
[13:05] The car once belonged to a Louis Bowman, 这辆车曾经属于一位路易斯·鲍曼
[13:08] presumably our erased man. 应该就是画面上被抹去的人
[13:10] Mr. Bowman is currently serving 鲍曼目前正因为谋杀
[13:11] a life sentence for murder. 而被终身监禁着
[13:14] I suspect that the burglary 我怀疑盗窃案
[13:16] and Phoebe’s execution 和菲比被杀一案
[13:17] were committed to keep Louis Bowman in prison. 都是为了让路易斯·鲍曼继续待在监狱里
[13:21] Because this picture, 因为这张照片
[13:23] Phoebe’s original selfie, 菲比的这张原版自拍
[13:25] may well prove that Louis Bowman is innocent. 很可能会证明路易斯·鲍曼是无辜的
[13:35] Three years ago, Marissa Kagan, 三年前 玛丽萨·凯根
[13:36] a student at North Connecticut University, 北康涅狄格大学的一名在校生
[13:38] was shot and killed in her off-campus apartment. 在她校外的公寓中被枪杀了
[13:40] A fellow student, Louis Bowman, 她的一位同学 路易斯·鲍曼
[13:42] was convicted of her murder. 被判谋杀她的罪名成立
[13:44] He said he was at the campus library 他声称玛丽莎被杀的时候
[13:46] when Marissa was killed, 他正在校图书馆里
[13:47] but no one could corroborate his alibi. 但没人能证实他的不在场证明
[13:49] Until now. 直到现在
[13:50] Our current murder victim, Phoebe Elliot, 我们这起谋杀案中的受害者 菲比·埃利奥特
[13:53] took this selfie in 2013. 在2013年拍了这张自拍照
[13:56] This is the campus library behind her, 她后面就是校图书馆
[13:59] and based on the clothing he was wearing 而根据路易斯·鲍曼当晚被捕时
[14:00] when he was arrested later that night, 所穿的衣服判断
[14:01] this is Louis Bowman 图片里这位就是他
[14:03] getting out of his car. 正从他车里出来
[14:06] Phoebe’s social media app 菲比的社交媒体应用
[14:08] stamped that selfie with the time and date 记录了这张自拍的拍摄时间和日期
[14:10] and that corresponds to the time of Marissa’s murder. 而这些都与玛丽萨的被杀时间相符
[14:15] Alibi aside, 除了不在场证明
[14:16] the State’s case against Louis seems solid. 针对路易斯的这起州立案件似乎无懈可击
[14:19] It says here he spit on Marissa’s corpse. 这里写着他朝玛丽萨的尸体吐了口水
[14:23] Louis and Marissa knew one another. 路易斯和玛丽萨彼此认识
[14:24] Perhaps, for reasons unknown, 也许 因为某些未知的原因
[14:26] he spat on her earlier in the day. 他当天早些时候对她吐了口水
[14:28] Perhaps the killer gained access to his DNA 也许真凶搞到了他的DNA
[14:30] and framed him. 把这案子嫁祸给了他
[14:31] The fact remains: 事实是
[14:33] if Phoebe’s selfie is to be believed, 如果菲比的自拍可靠
[14:35] Louis Bowman could not have killed Marissa Kagan. 那路易斯·鲍曼就不可能杀了玛丽萨·凯根
[14:38] According to this, 根据庭审记录
[14:39] Phoebe Elliot testified for the prosecution. 菲比·埃利奥特是作为检方证人出庭的
[14:42] She and Marissa were friends. 她和玛丽萨是朋友
[14:44] She testified that Louis stalked 她作证说路易斯
[14:46] and harassed Marissa for months. 跟踪并且骚扰了玛丽萨几个月
[14:48] If she had a picture that could’ve exonerated Louis, 如果她有一张能证明路易斯无罪的照片
[14:51] why did she testify against him? 为什么她还要出庭指证他呢
[14:52] At the time of the trial, 庭审当时
[14:53] she probably didn’t know what she had. 她可能都不知道她掌握了什么
[14:55] On a phone or even a computer, 在手机上看 甚至是用电脑
[14:57] Louis and his car are too small to make out. 路易斯和他的车都太小了 看不出来
[14:58] You can only really see them 只有从埃弗赖姆·希尔
[15:00] in Ephraim Hill’s enlarged version of the selfie. 放大的版本上才能看到
[15:03] You figure Marissa’s killer is still out there. 你认为杀玛丽萨的凶手还在逍遥法外
[15:06] He saw the selfie from the gallery 他在画廊里看到了这张自拍
[15:09] and figured he had to do something? 然后决定要做些什么
[15:11] Well, it’s more likely that Phoebe recognized Louis 更有可能是菲比看到放大的版本时
[15:13] when she saw the enlarged version. 认出了路易斯
[15:15] Phoebe and Marissa ran in the same social circles. 菲比和玛丽萨的社交圈都相同
[15:17] It’s possible that 有可能
[15:19] she confided in Marissa’s real killer 她把这事告诉了真凶
[15:20] without even realizing it. 自己都没察觉到
[15:22] Lucky for him, 他很幸运
[15:23] Phoebe scrubbed her college photos off the Internet 在埃弗赖姆·希尔盗用了菲比的照片后
[15:25] sometime after Ephraim Hill snagged her picture. 她就把她在网络上的大学照片都撤下来了
[15:28] Her brother said she didn’t want anything out there 她哥哥说她不想让任何事
[15:30] that could mess up her job prospects. 影响到她未来的就业
[15:33] So, by planting the forgery, 所以 通过掉包
[15:34] killing Phoebe and getting rid of her phone, 杀死菲比并处理掉她的手机
[15:36] and by getting rid of Ephraim’s laptop, 处理掉埃弗赖姆的笔记本电脑
[15:38] the killer hopes to keep Louis Bowman in prison forever. 凶手想要让路易斯·鲍曼一辈子坐牢
[15:41] The only thing he wasn’t counting on 他百密一疏的是
[15:43] was Skyden preserving Phoebe’s original image. 司盖登保留着菲比的那张原始照片
[15:46] And Louis’ alibi along with it. 而路易斯的不在场证据也随之被保留了
[15:51] So who wants to give the good news to Louis Bowman? 那么谁想去告诉路易斯·鲍曼这个好消息呢
[15:54] I told them. 我跟他们说过
[15:55] I didn’t hurt her. 我没有杀她
[15:57] I-I told them a billion times i did not hurt Marissa, 我跟他们说了无数遍我没杀玛丽萨
[16:01] and they… they wouldn’t listen to me. 可他们 他们不听我的
[16:04] Probably because there was so much proof 可能是因为有太多的证据显示
[16:06] you were stalking her. 你当时跟踪过她
[16:11] When I was in college, I was… 我上大学的时候 我
[16:14] awkward. You know. 很笨 你懂得
[16:16] When… I liked someone, 当我喜欢上某个人时
[16:19] I would get obsessed. 我就会迷恋上她
[16:22] And with Marissa, I would just… 对玛丽萨 我就是
[16:25] send texts nonstop. 不停地发短信
[16:27] And sometimes I would hang around her apartment 有时我会在她公寓周围晃荡
[16:29] just to feel close to her. 就是为了能离她更近
[16:30] I couldn’t help myself. 我控制不住自己
[16:33] But a couple months after I got here, you know, 但我进来之后几个月
[16:35] I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. 我被诊断为患有焦虑症
[16:37] So I take medication now. 所以我现在一直在吃药
[16:38] I- I don’t get those feelings. 已经没有那种感觉了
[16:41] Well, our colleague is speaking with your public defender 我们的同事正在跟你的公派律师
[16:43] and the attorney who prosecuted you right now. 和起诉你的检察官交谈
[16:46] He’s just gathering information, but… 他还在收集资料 不过
[16:48] I gotta think this is gonna give both of them 我觉得他们俩都会重新考虑
[16:50] second thoughts about you being here. 你是否还应该被关在这里
[16:52] Yeah. 这个嘛
[16:53] Well, I’d be a lot more excited 如果我的律师不是个蠢货
[16:55] if my lawyer weren’t a moron. 我可能会更激动一些
[16:57] Three years ago, 三年前
[16:58] I told him that I had seen the real killer. 我跟他说过我见过真凶
[17:01] He didn’t believe me. 他却不相信我
[17:03] Y… you saw the real killer? 你见过真凶吗
[17:05] Yeah. 是的
[17:06] One night I was… 有一天晚上 我
[17:09] I was parked outside of Marissa’s place. 我把车停在玛丽萨家楼下
[17:12] And I saw this guy leaving. 我看到这个人离开了
[17:14] He was wearing a Baja sweater. 他当时穿着巴哈毛衣
[17:16] It- it had this white and green pattern on it, 就是有白色和绿色图案的那种
[17:18] and the hood was up, 而且还把帽兜戴上了
[17:18] so I couldn’t see his face. 所以我看不见他的脸
[17:20] But Marissa was really upset. 不过玛丽萨当时很生气
[17:23] And she was yelling about… 她在喊什么
[17:26] being sick of it. 受够了
[17:28] So… 然后
[17:29] a couple days later, she was dead. 几天后 她就死了
[17:31] Why didn’t any of this come up at the trial? 为什么庭审的时候没有提到这些
[17:33] Well, I told you, my public defender, he’s the worst. 我说了 我那个公派律师 太差了
[17:36] You know, he wouldn’t let me testify. 他都不让我作证
[17:38] He wanted me to take the plea. 他想让我认罪
[17:39] He… he thought I did it. 他觉得就是我干的
[17:42] Did you tell the police about the man you saw? 你跟警察说过你见到的那个人吗
[17:44] Of course I told the police, 我当然告诉过警察
[17:44] but they were too busy trying to frame me. 不过他们只是一心想陷害我
[17:49] Before I met Marissa, I was… 在我认识玛丽萨之前 我
[17:53] I was seeing this girl. Amanda Neal. 我跟一个女孩好过 阿曼达·尼尔
[17:56] It ended badly, so she dropped out 不过分手时很不愉快 后来她退学了
[17:58] and she joined the police academy. 而且去了警校
[18:00] You think she set you up. 你觉得是她陷害的你
[18:01] They said that my DNA was all over Marissa’s body, 他们说玛丽萨的尸体上都是我的DNA
[18:03] but that- that’s impossible, 但那不可能
[18:04] because I hadn’t seen her in weeks. 因为我都好几周没见过她了
[18:06] And Amanda, she- she had it out for me, 而阿曼达 她跟我有仇
[18:08] so… so I’m thinking either she 所以我觉得要么是她
[18:11] or- or one of her cop friends, they… 要么就是她的一个警察朋友
[18:14] they planted evidence. 他们栽赃陷害了我
[18:15] That- That’s the only explanation. 这是唯一的解释
[18:21] I have to say, I… 不得不说
[18:23] I’m not sure why we’re here. 我真不知道我们要谈什么
[18:25] The case against Louis Bowman 路易斯·鲍曼案子的证据
[18:27] was hardly circumstantial. 都是确凿的
[18:29] His own attorney didn’t want him to take the stand. 他的律师不想让他为自己辩护
[18:32] Because you believed he was guilty. 因为他相信他是有罪的
[18:34] The State had a strong case. 政府的胜率很大
[18:36] I advised Louis to accept a plea bargain 我当时建议路易斯接受认罪协议
[18:38] so he could get out while he still had some life left to live. 这样他还能有命活着出来
[18:40] Were either of you surprised he refused to take a deal? 你们对他不愿意接受协议感到意外吗
[18:43] Well, I don’t prosecute based on 我可不是基于被告
[18:44] the defendant’s response to a plea offer. 对认罪协议的态度来起诉他的
[18:47] Louis Bowman was our only suspect. 路易斯·鲍曼当时是我们唯一的嫌疑人
[18:50] We had hard physical evidence against him. 我们有实实在在的物证
[18:52] I did my job, Shawn did his. 我做了我该做的 肖恩也是
[18:54] Justice was served. 正义得到了伸张
[18:56] Phoebe Elliot’s photograph suggests otherwise. 菲比·埃利奥特的照片说明事实恰恰相反
[18:59] The image could be fabricated. 照片可能是伪造的
[19:01] The date and time stamp could be inaccurate. 日期和时间可能不准确
[19:03] It’s also not clear 而且也不确定
[19:04] that the man in this picture is Louis Bowman. 照片里的那个人就是路易斯·鲍曼
[19:07] Someone else could’ve been driving his car. 可能是别人开了他的车
[19:09] Or the image could be exactly as it appears 也可能事实就是照片上的那样
[19:12] and you could have put an innocent man behind bars. 而你们让一个无辜的人进了监狱
[19:14] If you discount the physical evidence, sure. 如果不考虑物证 当然有可能
[19:16] But you can’t. 但不能不考虑物证
[19:18] Look, all you have is a fuzzy picture 你手头仅有一张模糊的照片
[19:20] and an even fuzzier theory 和一套更模糊的理论
[19:21] about the police planting Louis Bowman’s spit. 怀疑路易斯·鲍曼的唾液是警方栽赃的
[19:24] How do you plant spit? 唾液怎么栽赃
[19:26] The police took cheek swabs from Louis during his arrest. 警方在路易斯被捕后对他进行了口腔内壁拭样
[19:29] Which could have been used to create trace evidence, at best. 很可能就是用采集的样本伪造出了物证
[19:33] There was enough saliva on Marissa’s shirt 玛丽萨衬衫上全都是唾液
[19:35] to soak all the way through to her bra. 胸罩都被浸湿了
[19:38] That didn’t come from any cheek swab. 这可不是口腔内壁拭样能伪造的
[19:41] But don’t take my word for it. 不过别听我一面之词
[19:44] Take a look at our work. 看看卷宗
[19:46] I’m sure you’ll agree 我相信你也会赞同
[19:48] we got the right guy. 我们没抓错人
[19:53] Can’t believe he said he was my boyfriend. 真不敢相信他居然说自己曾是我男友
[19:56] Why would you believe him? 你们为何要相信他
[19:58] So you two never dated? 所以你俩没约会过吗
[20:01] I went out with Louis twice. 我和路易斯约会过两次
[20:03] But when I told him that we should just be friends, 但后来我告诉他还是保持朋友关系
[20:05] he didn’t get it. 但他没理解我的意思
[20:06] Kept texting me, hanging around my dorm… 还是给我发短信 出没在我宿舍附近…
[20:09] Is that why you dropped out of school? 你就是因此才辍学的吗
[20:10] No. 不是
[20:11] College just wasn’t for me. 大学不适合我
[20:14] Louis was annoying, 路易斯是很招人烦
[20:16] but back then I thought he was harmless. 但我当时觉得他没什么恶意
[20:19] Marissa probably 玛丽萨大概也这么认为
[20:20] right up until he killed her. 可后来他却杀了她
[20:22] Like we said, we are investigating the possibility 我们说过 我们探讨的是
[20:24] that he did not kill her. 他无罪的可能性
[20:26] Then you’re both idiots. 那你俩真是太傻了
[20:29] He thinks that you planted DNA evidence on her body. 他认为是你在死者身上栽赃了他的DNA
[20:33] I’m a Connecticut state trooper. 我是个康涅狄格州的巡逻警
[20:35] I write speeding tickets. 我的工作是开超速罚单
[20:37] I don’t have access to murder investigations. 我无权参与凶杀案调查
[20:40] We looked into you. 我们调查过你
[20:42] There’s a lot of cops in your family. 你们家真是警察世家
[20:44] Your dad’s a state trooper, just like you; 你父亲跟你一样也是巡逻警
[20:46] your uncle’s a captain in Waterbury PD. 你叔叔是沃特伯里警局的警监
[20:49] Your brother and three cousins are all on the job, 你哥哥以及三位表亲也都是同行
[20:52] different jurisdictions, all over the state. 只是分布在州里不同辖区而已
[20:55] Right. Now I remember. 没错 现在我想起来了
[20:57] I called them all up 我把他们集合起来
[20:58] and told them I needed help putting Louis’ saliva 跟他们说 我需要有人帮我把路易斯的唾液
[21:01] on my friend’s dead body. 放到我朋友的尸体上去
[21:03] I kept a jar of the stuff 我离开学校的时候
[21:04] after I left school. 带走了一整罐唾液呢
[21:06] You probably think that’s weird, too. 你们大概觉得这也很奇怪吧
[21:11] Would you excuse me a moment? 我出去一下
[21:21] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[21:22] Who the hell do you think you are? 你以为你自己是谁
[21:24] Calling my mother? 居然打电话给我妈
[21:27] Come with me. 到这边来
[21:29] In case you haven’t noticed, we are in a police station. 提醒你一下 这里是警局
[21:32] You need to get yourself under control. 你要控制好自己的情绪
[21:33] Oh, I’m sorry. Did I break the rules? 真不好意思 我犯法了吗
[21:36] I figured since you thought it was okay to call my mom, 我还以为既然你觉得给我妈打电话没什么
[21:38] you wouldn’t mind me coming by your work. 那也不会介意我在你工作时来访吧
[21:40] I told you I had some questions about my father. 我跟你说过 我对于我父亲还有些疑问
[21:42] Well, since you asked so nicely, here’s something else 既然你问得这么恭敬 那就告诉你一些
[21:45] you might find interesting. 可能让你感兴趣的事
[21:46] Five years after he left, he came back. 他离开我们五年后 又回来了
[21:49] My mom, to her credit, 值得一提的是 我妈妈
[21:50] told him to get lost, to go back to his first family. 让他滚 滚回他之前的家庭去
[21:53] But he said he couldn’t. 但他说自己办不到
[21:54] He said that you and your brother and your mom 他说你 你母亲和你哥哥
[21:56] had replaced him. 驱逐了他
[21:58] You weren’t even using his last name. 你们甚至不再跟他姓了
[22:00] You were ashamed of it, ashamed of him. 你们对那姓 对他都感到羞愧
[22:02] And he hated you for it. 他也因此而憎恨你们
[22:04] And I mean hated, Joan. 是发自心底的憎恨 乔恩
[22:06] He wished you were all dead. 他希望你们都死掉
[22:08] And now that I’ve met you, 如今我见到你
[22:09] I get it. 我就明白了这感觉
[22:11] Leave me and my mother alone. 别再来烦我和我妈妈
[22:25] If you’re curious to know how my meeting with the attorneys went, 如果你是好奇我跟辩护律师谈得如何
[22:27] it’s gonna be a short conversation. 那就没什么好聊的
[22:29] Yeah, well, I’m not calling about Marissa Kagan’s murder. 我找你不是因为玛丽萨·凯根的案子
[22:32] I’m calling about Phoebe Elliot’s. 是菲比·埃利奥特的案子
[22:34] You might want to get back down here. 要不你来局里一趟吧
[22:35] The car the shooter used the other night 枪手在案发当晚使用的车辆
[22:37] turned up in Connecticut. 在康涅狄格州出现了
[22:38] We’ve got a suspect in custody. 我们拘捕了一名嫌疑人
[22:43] I told you yesterday. 我昨天就跟你们说了
[22:45] I love Phoebe. 我爱菲比
[22:46] She was my sister. 她是我妹妹
[22:47] I didn’t kill her. 我没杀她
[22:48] The evidence says you did. 但证据指向了你
[22:50] What evidence? 什么证据
[22:51] The night Phoebe died, 菲比死亡那晚
[22:53] this car was stolen from behind 这辆车在康涅狄格州西哈特福市
[22:54] a restaurant in West Hartford, Connecticut. 一家餐馆后院被盗
[22:57] It was found a few hours later, abandoned in Bridgeport. 却在几个小时后被人遗弃在布里奇波特
[23:01] Her blood was all over the rear passenger-side door. 后座车门上满是她的血迹
[23:04] Now, it took the local cops some time to connect it 当地警方费了些功夫
[23:06] to your sister’s murder in New York, 才把车跟你妹妹在纽约被杀联系起来
[23:08] but when they did, 但两者联系到一起后
[23:09] we sent them the DNA you gave us, 我们把你的DNA样本拿去比对
[23:11] and it was a perfect match 结果却和在车中提取的
[23:12] for DNA found inside the vehicle. DNA完全吻合
[23:16] It’s not possible… 这不可能…
[23:17] – Sure, it is. – You were crying earlier. -完全可能 -你哭过
[23:19] – You stole this car in West Hartford, Connecticut. – No, I wasn’t. -你在西哈特福偷了这车 -我没哭
[23:24] The capillaries in your eyes 你眼球上
[23:25] have increased in prominence, and that’s not a symptom 布满了血丝 且这症状并不是因为
[23:28] of the upper-respiratory infection you’ve been fighting, 你得了上呼吸道感染而引起的
[23:30] and tree pollen, to which you have an allergy, is very low. 花粉过敏的可能性也很低
[23:34] Did you speak to Lin Wen again? 你又去见闻玲了吗
[23:36] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想谈这事
[23:37] This is bull. 这真是胡扯
[23:39] You steal cars, Keith. 你是偷车贼 基斯
[23:40] It’s what landed you in prison. 你就是因偷车而入狱的
[23:42] I used to steal cars. 我过去偷过车
[23:44] I hotwired them. 搭线点火
[23:46] Old sports cars. 都是老款越野车
[23:47] Vettes and Porsches parked 纽约街上到处停着
[23:48] on the streets of New York. 威特和保时捷
[23:50] But you’re saying I stole a 2012 four-door 可你说我从康涅狄格州的一个泊车点
[23:52] from a valet lot in Connecticut? 偷了一辆2012年产的四开门车
[23:53] Any car will do when you’re looking to commit a murder, right? 想杀人 不用在乎是什么车 不是吗
[23:57] And you’re forgetting about the DNA. 你还忘了DNA
[23:58] You planted it, obviously, because I didn’t steal this car! 很显然是你们放的 因为我没偷这车
[24:01] And I sure as hell didn’t kill my sister! 而且我他妈确定没有杀害我妹妹
[24:03] You said Louis Bowman also accused the police 你说路易斯·鲍曼也指控警察
[24:05] of planting DNA, didn’t you? 栽赃了DNA 是吗
[24:06] Yeah, why? 对 怎么了
[24:08] Just odd, isn’t it? 很奇怪 不是吗
[24:08] Two men making such a bold accusation 两个人在几小时内接连提出
[24:10] just within hours of each other. 如此大胆的指控
[24:12] Especially given the fact that we think 尤其考虑到我们认为
[24:13] Louis Bowman may well be innocent. 路易斯·鲍曼可能是清白的
[24:16] Yes, it’s odd, but Marissa Kagan 是很奇怪 可玛丽萨·凯根
[24:18] was killed in Bristol, Connecticut 是在康涅狄格州的布里斯托被害的
[24:20] and Phoebe Elliot died in the Bronx. 而菲比·埃利奥特死于布朗克斯区
[24:22] I mean, do you honestly think two different police departments 你真认为两家不同的警局
[24:24] in two different states, including the one we work in, 分属不同的州 包括我们效力的这家
[24:27] are just gonna sprinkle DNA around 会因为需要结案
[24:28] whenever they need to close a case? 而去随便洒DNA吗
[24:30] That’s right, Phoebe died in the Bronx. 没错 菲比死于布朗克斯区
[24:33] Marcus said the shooter’s car was abandoned 马库斯说凶手的车在布里奇波特被丢弃
[24:34] in Bridgeport, and that’s also odd, isn’t it? 那也很奇怪 不是吗
[24:36] Someone stealing a car in Connecticut 有人在康涅狄格州偷车
[24:38] to commit a murder in New York, 然后在纽约杀人
[24:39] only to drive it all the way back to Connecticut. 然后原路开回康涅狄格州
[24:44] You have a copy of the lab report 你有那份指出基斯在车里的
[24:45] that places Keith in the car? 实验室报告的副本吗
[24:46] Yeah, it’s right there. 有 就在那
[24:54] I retract my earlier theory. 我收回之前的理论
[24:56] I don’t think anyone planted evidence in either case. 我不认为有人在任何案件中放置了证据
[24:58] If I’m right, the killer didn’t have to. 如果我是对的 凶手没必要这么做
[25:00] She can create any evidence she desires. 她可以创造出任何她想要的证据
[25:10] I tested the samples personally. 我亲自检测了样本
[25:13] The DNA was a match for Keith Elliot. DNA和基斯·埃利奥特的吻合
[25:16] Well, you’re a supervisor, Ms. Mercado. 你是主管 默卡多女士
[25:18] Do you normally run tests like these yourself? 你通常会亲自做这类检测吗
[25:20] I do all the high priority cases. 我会负责所有高优先级的案子
[25:22] Rapes, murders– that kind of thing. 强奸案 谋杀案 这类的
[25:25] I want to make sure they’re done right. 我想确定他们是被正确检测的
[25:26] And they were done right with Keith Elliot. 而基斯·埃利奥特案子的检测没有问题
[25:28] We found multiple sources of DNA in the car. 我们在车内找到多种DNA源
[25:30] And one was a definitive match for your suspect. 有一处明确符合嫌犯的
[25:33] Were there any alleles missing? 有等位基因遗失吗
[25:35] It was a complete match. 是完全吻合的
[25:36] How many loci? 有多少个基因座
[25:37] Thirteen. 13个
[25:38] And was it a match for hair or skin samples? 是和头发样本还是皮肤样本吻合
[25:40] Hair. 头发
[25:41] Yes, ’cause according to our records, 好吧 可是根据我们的资料显示
[25:43] there were nine strands of hair found in the vehicle. 车内共发现了九缕头发
[25:45] But none of them with the root attached. 但是每一缕都没有发根
[25:46] That would make it very, very hard 要得到完全配对
[25:48] to get an exact match, wouldn’t it? 会非常困难 不是吗
[25:49] Sorry, I meant skin. 不好意思 我是说皮肤
[25:52] It was a skin match. 是和皮肤吻合
[25:54] The samples didn’t actually match. 样本并没有完全吻合
[25:55] Did they, Ms. Mercado? 对吗 默卡多女士
[25:57] I’m sorry? 什么
[25:59] We’ve studied your record. 我们研究了你的档案
[26:01] You’re very fast. 你非常快
[26:02] And you’ve had an unusually high rate of results 而且你得出的结果对控方有利的概率
[26:05] that support the State. 高得吓人
[26:06] I’m good at my job. 我对我的工作很在行
[26:07] But we don’t think you actually do your job at all. 但我们认为你根本没履行职责
[26:10] We think you rely on “Dry-labbing.” 我们认为你是依赖”模拟实验”
[26:12] You write false reports. 你开假的报告
[26:13] Which conform to the wishes of the authorities, 都是遵照权威的意愿
[26:15] instead of actually testing the samples that you’re given. 而不是真的检测交给你的样本
[26:17] It’s not like this kind of thing hasn’t happened before. 这种事不是没有发生过
[26:20] They’ve had the same problem in Massachusetts, 同样的问题还出现在马萨诸塞州
[26:22] North Carolina; even the FBI’s lab 北卡罗莱纳州 甚至是联调局实验室
[26:24] has made thousands of questionable hair matches 过去二十多年也有数以千计的
[26:26] over the last 20 years, including 32 有问题的头发匹配
[26:28] in death penalty cases. 包括32起死刑案
[26:30] Sometimes it’s inexperience. 有时是没经验
[26:31] Sometimes it’s just incompetence, 有时是不称职
[26:32] but you– you’re a supervisor. 可你 你是主管
[26:34] I think you know what you’re doing. 我想你知道你在干什么
[26:36] So perhaps you’re just driven by a desire to feel important, 所以也许你是被 渴望做重要角色
[26:38] to be the hero, to be the key witness 渴望当英雄 渴望做关键证人所驱动
[26:40] putting bad guys away– am I right? 把坏人关起来 我说得对吗
[26:42] I have an excellent reputation. 我名声在外
[26:43] Ask anyone– I am an asset to law enforcement. 随便去问谁 我是执法机构的资产
[26:46] Yes, but you’re not supposed to be an asset, are you? 是的 可你不该当一个资产 不是吗
[26:48] You’re supposed to be a scientist. 你该做一名科学家
[26:49] You’re supposed to be an impartial seeker of truth. 你应该做追求真理的中立者
[26:53] But you’re not, you’re a charlatan! 可你不是 你是个江湖骗子
[26:54] And you’ve sent at least one innocent man to prison– 而你已经至少害一名无辜的人进了监狱
[26:56] Louis Bowman! 路易斯·鲍曼
[26:58] I stand by my work. 我坚持我的工作结果
[26:59] Then you won’t mind if we retest 那你不会介意我们在另一家机构
[27:01] all the evidence in the Phoebe Elliot case 重新检测菲比·埃利奥特案件的
[27:03] at another facility? 全部证据吧
[27:05] Because if we’re right about what’s going on here, 因为如果我们是对的
[27:07] the person who had the best motive to kill her was you. 最有动机杀她的人就是你
[27:12] You’re police. 你们是警方
[27:13] You know how things work. 你们知道是怎么办事的
[27:15] In most cases, even high profile ones, 大多数案子 甚至是高度侧写的案子
[27:18] detectives figure out who did it 警探会找出是谁做的
[27:20] by talking to the right people, following their gut. 通过跟正确的人谈话 相信他们的直觉
[27:23] It’s finding proof that’s tough. 真正难的是找证据证明
[27:26] You used to be able to get convictions 之前可以通过证人证词
[27:28] with witness statements or circumstantial evidence, 或者间接证据来定罪
[27:31] but these days 可现在
[27:33] juries want something physical. 陪审团想要点实际的东西
[27:35] They want DNA. 他们要DNA
[27:37] And you give it to them. 而你就提供给他们
[27:40] I’m on your side. 我是你们这边的
[27:42] You know that DNA can be more subjective 你知道DNA比人们想的
[27:44] than people think. 更主观
[27:45] It can be hard to find an uncontaminated sample. 很难找到一个不被污染的样本
[27:48] The results can be inconclusive. 结论可能是不确定的
[27:50] So when the police are sure who did it, 当警察确定凶手
[27:52] but the tests aren’t clear, 但证据不清晰的时候
[27:54] I give law enforcement the benefit of the doubt. 我会给执法机构怀疑的理由
[27:58] You frame people. 你陷害别人
[28:00] You corrupt the justice process from the inside. 你从内部败坏司法程序
[28:03] I help get convictions. 我帮助定罪
[28:05] Louis Bowman got a life sentence thanks to you. 因为你 路易斯·鲍曼被判终生监禁
[28:08] Only it’s looking more and more 但是越来越像是
[28:09] like he didn’t kill Marissa Kagan three years ago. 他三年前没有杀玛丽萨·凯根
[28:12] We think that when Phoebe Elliot realized she had 我们认为当菲比·埃利奥特发现
[28:14] a picture that could exonerate him, 她有可以证明他无罪的照片时
[28:17] she told someone. 她告诉了某个人
[28:18] Maybe it was you. 也许是你
[28:19] Maybe it was the lab to confirm 也许是检测DNA
[28:21] whether the DNA was accurate. 是否准确的实验室
[28:24] If that was the case, 如果是这样
[28:25] you would’ve realized how much was at stake. 你意识到了危险
[28:27] An audit would uncover the same pattern that we found. 一次审核就会暴露我们发现的模式
[28:29] You were in danger of going to jail. 你面临进监狱的危险
[28:31] And having every conviction 同时你帮助定罪的所有案件
[28:33] that you’d engineered overturned. 都要被推翻重来
[28:35] Killing Phoebe would stop that from happening. 杀了菲比可以防止那些事情发生
[28:37] I told you I didn’t do that. 我说过了 不是我做的
[28:40] I never even met the woman. 我都没见过这个女人
[28:41] Phoebe was shot in the Bronx. 菲比在布朗克斯区被杀
[28:43] But her killer drove a car 但凶手却把满是证据的车
[28:45] full of evidence all the way to Bridgeport. 开到了布里奇波特
[28:47] And the only reason to do that 这么做的唯一理由
[28:48] was to make sure that that car was processed 就是确保这辆车会在康涅狄格州法医实验室
[28:51] at the Connecticut forensics lab– your lab– 你的实验室被检测
[28:53] where you could implicate whoever you wanted. 这样你就可以陷害你想陷害的人
[28:55] Phoebe’s brother was the lowest hanging fruit. 菲比的兄弟就是最好的人选
[28:58] You said yourself good police work 你说过好的警察工作
[29:00] usually reveals the killer. 总会揭示凶手
[29:01] In this case, you have means and motive. 这样看来 你有动机也有手段
[29:03] And unless you can provide us with an alibi, 除非你能提供不在场证明
[29:05] you also have opportunity. 否则你也有作案的时机
[29:07] I was home alone that night. 那天晚上我独自在家
[29:08] But I can prove I didn’t kill her. 但我能证明我没有杀她
[29:10] Recheck the DNA evidence from the stolen car 你们可以在你们自己的实验室重新检测
[29:12] in your own lab. 被偷的车里的DNA证据
[29:14] Or a private lab. 或者在私人实验室
[29:15] Or any lab you want. 或者任何实验室
[29:17] You’ll see that none of it belongs to me. 你们会看到 车里并没有我的DNA
[29:19] What would that prove? 那又能证明什么
[29:20] You’re an expert. 你是专家
[29:21] You could’ve removed your DNA. 你可以移除自己的DNA
[29:23] Or worn protective gear to make sure 或者穿戴防护服来确保
[29:25] it never ended up in that car in the first place. 车里不会有你的DNA
[29:28] I could’ve removed all the DNA from that car, sure. 确实 我能把所有证据从车里移除
[29:31] But to remove only my own, that would be a neat trick. 但只移除我自己的 可不是个简单的事
[29:36] As far as protective gear goes, 至于防护服
[29:38] why would I risk getting pulled over 为什么我要冒着可能会被警察叫住的风险
[29:40] for driving around in a Hazmat suit? 穿着防护服开车到处逛
[29:42] In your version of the story, 用你们的说法
[29:44] I knew that I’d be processing the evidence, 我知道会是我检测证据
[29:46] so I wouldn’t have needed to keep my DNA out of the car, 所以我无需从车里移除我自己的DNA
[29:49] because I never would’ve reported a match to myself. 因为我肯定不会上报证据跟我自己吻合
[29:52] Right? 对吧
[29:54] I didn’t kill anyone. 我没有杀任何人
[29:57] Do the tests. 你们可以去检测
[29:58] Do them right. 好好检测
[29:59] You’ll see I’m innocent. 你们会发现我是无辜的
[30:07] Every piece of evidence she ever handled, 她提交的每一份证据
[30:09] every lab report with her name on it, 她签名的每一份实验室报告
[30:11] it’s all got to be reexamined, 都要被重新检查
[30:13] which means hundreds of cases 这意味着康涅狄格州
[30:15] getting reopened in Connecticut. 将有无数的案子要重新审理
[30:16] Of course, in the meantime, we got our own problems. 同时 我们有自己的问题
[30:18] I’m not convinced that she killed Phoebe Elliot. 我不认为是她杀了菲比·埃利奥特
[30:21] Nor am I. 我也是
[30:22] You have to appreciate the irony. 真是讽刺
[30:23] Were someone like Ms. Mercado to process the evidence 如果有人想要默卡多女士检测证据
[30:25] they would happily provide 他们会很愿意提供
[30:27] the false match needed for a conviction, 定罪需要的假证据
[30:28] but an honest test would likely exonerate her. 但一个诚实的检测就会让她无罪
[30:31] Still, whoever killed Phoebe had to have known about her, right? 但是杀了菲比的人肯定知道她 对吧
[30:34] Why else would they drive the car all the way to Connecticut? 否则他们为什么要把车开到康涅狄格州
[30:36] They were counting on her doing what she did. 他们想让她做她之前做过的事
[30:39] They knew that no matter what the test revealed, 他们知道无论检测结果是什么
[30:40] her report would confirm the police’s initial suspect. 她的报告会肯定警察的初步怀疑
[30:44] Her ability to produce evidence on demand 她按照需要去提交证据
[30:46] can’t have gone completely unnoticed 整个康涅狄格州的刑事司法系统
[30:47] by Connecticut’s entire criminal justice system. 不可能没人知道
[30:49] Which means we’re probably 这说明我们要找的人
[30:51] looking for someone in law enforcement. 可能是执法机构里的人
[31:10] Could we talk? 能谈谈吗
[31:16] More detective stuff? 又有侦探工作了
[31:17] A technician’s been falsifying evidence 犯罪实验室里的一个技术员
[31:19] at a crime lab. 一直在纂改证据
[31:20] We think someone knew and took advantage. 我们认为有人知道并利用了这一点
[31:22] I was going through all of her cases 我在看她办过的所有案件
[31:23] and making lists of the people 然后列出所有
[31:24] who were in the habit of steering work her way. 习惯于她工作方式的人
[31:29] No Sherlock? 夏洛克不在
[31:30] He’s talking to a suspect we already know about. 他在和一个我们已经知道的嫌疑人谈话
[31:38] I don’t do this very often, so I may suck at it, 我不常这么做 所以我可能不是很擅长
[31:40] but I came to apologize. 我是来道歉的
[31:42] Obviously, I have a lot of unresolved anger over my father. 显然 我对我父亲有些未化解的怒气
[31:46] Our father. 我们的父亲
[31:50] I lied when I said he hated you. 我说他恨你是我骗你的
[31:52] He never came back to us, and as far as I know, 他从来没有回来
[31:54] he never even knew your mom remarried. 据我所知 他不知道你妈妈再婚的事
[31:57] So I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[32:02] Well, I had a feeling that you… might get angry 我有预感你可能会生气
[32:06] after you found out that I called your mother, 因为我给你母亲打了电话
[32:08] so I’m sorry, too. 我也很抱歉
[32:10] I’ve never really been good at taking no for an answer. 我不太擅长接受别人拒绝我的道歉
[32:13] Pretty sure that’s a Yun family trait. 这应该是云家人的特点
[32:16] Not knowing when to quit. 不知道什么时候该放弃
[32:17] When in doubt, charge ahead. 有怀疑的时候 就一直前进
[32:22] You have the right to be curious about Dad. 你有权对爸爸感到好奇
[32:25] Like you said, for you, he’s a mystery. 就像你说的 对你来说 他是个谜
[32:27] But for me… 但对我来说
[32:30] I remember him giving me piggyback rides 他只是个会把我背在背上
[32:32] and calling me silly nicknames. 给我起各种绰号的爸爸
[32:34] And I remember him getting angry and confused, 我记得他变得愤怒与困惑
[32:36] and then he was gone. 后来他就走了
[32:39] He was someone that I had and I lost, 他是一个我曾经拥有又失去了的人
[32:41] and it hurts to think about that. 每次想到这点我都会难过
[32:45] Anyway, um, I talked to Mom, 不管怎样 我跟妈妈聊过了
[32:48] and she said it’s okay if you want to call her again. 她说你想再联系她的话也没关系
[32:56] I appreciate that. 我很感激
[33:03] Good luck with all this. 祝你好运
[33:14] I already told you I didn’t have anything to do 我已经告诉你们了 我和三年前
[33:16] with Marissa’s case three years ago. 玛丽萨的案子没有任何关系
[33:19] That’s not exactly true, is it? 但这并不全是真的 对吗
[33:21] By now, you’ve heard about the arrest 现在你已经听说了
[33:22] of the crime lab supervisor 犯罪实验室主管被捕
[33:25] who processed the evidence in Marissa’s murder. 她曾经处理过玛丽萨谋杀案的证据
[33:27] It turns out that you made quite a few calls to her 事实上她在处理这个案子时
[33:29] while she was working the case. 你给她打过不少电话
[33:30] So? 所以呢
[33:31] So your cousin Bailey Neal is in Narcotics. 所以你的表兄贝利·尼尔在缉毒组
[33:34] Over the last few years, he’s sent a lot of cases Zoe’s way. 过去的几年来 他给佐伊送了不少案子
[33:37] Maybe that’s just a coincidence, 也许这只是巧合
[33:38] or maybe he knew how she worked. 但也有可能他知道佐伊的工作方式
[33:40] Maybe he told you about his secret weapon. 也许他跟你说过他的秘密武器
[33:42] Okay. 好吧
[33:43] First, that’s BS. 首先 这完全是扯淡
[33:46] Bailey is a good cop, the best. 贝利是个好警察 顶尖的
[33:50] Second, the only reason I called Zoe as much as I did 第二 我之所以给佐伊打很多电话
[33:53] was because I felt guilty. 是因为我觉得内疚
[33:55] About? 为什么
[33:57] Marissa was my friend. 玛丽萨是我的朋友
[34:00] If I didn’t drop out, I don’t know, 如果我没有退学 我也不知道
[34:02] maybe Louis wouldn’t have stopped obsessing over me 也许路易斯就不会停止对我的痴情
[34:05] and started obsessing over her. 也不会开始迷恋她了
[34:07] So did I encourage Zoe 所以我有没有鼓励佐伊
[34:08] to make sure he wouldn’t get away with it? Yes. 确保路易斯不会逍遥法外 我有
[34:11] Absolutely. But I was like that with everyone on the case. 我当然有 但当时所有查案的人都想这样
[34:15] Well, there could be another reason that you wanted 可能还有一个原因让你想让佐伊
[34:16] to point Zoe at Louis. 给路易斯定罪
[34:20] You killed Marissa. 是你杀了玛丽萨
[34:22] What? 什么
[34:23] You say that you and Louis weren’t a couple. 你说自己和路易斯并不是情侣
[34:25] He says that you were. 但他说你们是
[34:26] What if he’s telling the truth? 如果他说的是真的呢
[34:28] He grew interested in your friend. 他开始对你的朋友感兴趣
[34:30] You got jealous. 你嫉妒了
[34:33] Something funny? 好笑吗
[34:34] Yeah. Uh, Marissa and I never would have fought over a guy. 是的 玛丽萨和我永远不会因为男人争吵
[34:38] You were that close? 你们俩这么亲密
[34:39] No, she was that gay. 不 她是同性恋
[34:42] Her family is super religious. 她的家人是虔诚的教徒
[34:44] She never got around to telling them. 她自始至终都没能告诉他们
[34:47] The only people who knew were me and Phoebe 只有我和菲比还有其他几个朋友
[34:50] and a couple of other friends. 知道这件事
[34:51] I’ll give you their names. 我可以告诉你他们是谁
[34:52] You can talk to them. 你们可以问他们
[34:53] They’ll tell you. 他们会告诉你的
[34:55] After she was killed, 她遇害后
[34:56] we decided it wasn’t our place to say anything. 我们觉得轮不到自己发表什么言论
[35:00] Plus we knew it wasn’t relevant 再说这件事也和谋杀无关
[35:01] because we knew Louis was the one who did it. 因为我们知道路易斯就是凶手
[35:04] Let’s say we believe you. 就当我们相信你
[35:05] Is there any other “Irrelevant” information 还有什么”无关”信息
[35:07] you’ve been keeping to yourself? 你没有告诉我们的吗
[35:10] You say Louis is innocent, I say you’re wrong, 你说路易斯是无辜的 我觉得你们错了
[35:13] but Marissa was seeing somebody, a married woman. 但玛丽萨确实在和某个人交往 已婚女人
[35:17] She never told me who, 她没告诉我是谁
[35:19] but she did say she was pushing her to get a divorce. 但她确实说自己在给那人施压让她离婚
[35:31] How’d it go with Amanda Neal? 阿曼达·尼尔的事怎么样了
[35:32] I don’t believe she’s our killer. 我觉得她不是凶手
[35:34] How’s it going with the case files of Zoe Mercado? 佐伊·默卡多的案件卷宗看得怎么样了
[35:37] Well, from the looks of things, 从文件来看
[35:38] there were at least a few dozen people 至少有几十个康涅狄格州
[35:39] in Connecticut law enforcement 执法部门的人
[35:41] who knew what she was up to. 知道她的伎俩
[35:42] They’d either specifically request her to process evidence, 他们要么指定要求她来处理证据
[35:44] or they would ask her to repeat a test done by a subordinate 要么让她把下属做过的测试重做一遍
[35:48] to get a better result. 以此获得更好的结果
[35:49] You already know who we’re looking for, don’t you? 你已经知道我们要找的是谁了 对吧
[35:51] As a matter of fact, I believe I do. 事实上 我的确知道
[35:53] That’s nice. 很好
[35:56] I got there 20 minutes ago. 我20分钟前拿到的
[36:08] Can I help you? 有什么要帮忙的吗
[36:09] I’m Detective Bell with the NYPD. 我是纽约警局的贝尔警探
[36:11] This is Detective Gould with the Avon PD. 这位是埃文警局的古尔德警探
[36:14] Does Assistant District Attorney Christa Pullman live here? 助理地检官克丽斯塔·普尔曼住这儿吗
[36:17] She’s my wife. Is everything okay? 她是我妻子 怎么了
[36:19] She’s fine. 她没事
[36:19] My colleagues and I are here 我的同事和我是为了
[36:20] about a college student named Marissa Kagan. 一个名叫玛丽萨·凯根的大学生而来的
[36:24] Does that name ring a bell? 你知道这个名字吗
[36:25] It was tragic, what happened to her. 发生在她身上的事真是悲剧
[36:28] Actually, that’s what we’re here to talk about. 事实上 我们就是为了那事而来的
[36:31] The kids are at school. 孩子们上学去了
[36:32] Come in. 进来吧
[36:37] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[36:38] Marissa’s murder was solved years ago. 玛丽萨的谋杀案几年前不就解决了吗
[36:40] It was that stalker, that boy she went to school with. 凶手是那个跟踪者 她的同学
[36:43] We now think Louis Bowman was framed 我们现在认为路易斯·鲍曼被冤枉了
[36:46] and that the person who did it 真正的凶手
[36:47] also recently shot and killed a young woman in the Bronx. 最近还在布朗克斯区枪杀了一个女孩
[36:51] That’s horrible. 太可怕了
[36:52] But shouldn’t you be talking to Christa about this? 但这件事你们不是应该和克丽斯塔谈吗
[36:55] She’ll be home in a few hours. 她几小时后就回来了
[36:57] We will. 我们会的
[36:58] We’ve recently become aware of a suspect 我们最近注意到一个
[37:00] that the police never pursued, 之前未被警方调查的嫌疑人
[37:02] a married woman with whom Marissa was having an affair. 一个和玛丽萨有外遇的已婚女人
[37:06] A witness reports seeing Marissa’s lover wearing 有证人说看到玛丽萨的恋人
[37:08] a very distinctive green-and-white Baja sweater. 穿着一件很特别的白绿相间的巴哈毛衣
[37:12] Any idea who that might be? 你知道那人是谁吗
[37:16] Christa has a sweater like that. 克丽斯塔有一件那样的毛衣
[37:18] Did you know about the affair? 你知道她出轨的事吗
[37:20] I found out. 我发现了
[37:23] Your wife’s failure to disclose 你的妻子在庭审时
[37:24] her relationship to the victim at trial 没有告知她与受害者的关系
[37:26] is gonna be enough for Avon PD to get a warrant. 已经足够让埃文警局去申请逮捕令了
[37:29] Someone’s gonna be here shortly to collect samples of her DNA. 很快会有人来采集她的DNA样本
[37:32] Her toothbrush, her hairbrush should do. 有她的牙刷梳子就行
[37:37] They can take whatever they need. 他们需要什么都行
[37:40] But first… 但首先
[37:42] there’s something else you should know. 还有些事你得知道
[37:46] My personal attorney is on her way over. 我的私人律师在来的路上了
[37:48] I’m not going to discuss any of this until she gets here. 她到之前 我不会讨论任何相关话题
[37:51] That’s all right. 没关系
[37:52] We don’t really need to ask any questions. 我们也没什么要问的了
[37:54] Your wife already confessed to everything. 你太太已经承认了一切
[37:56] What? 什么
[37:58] Please. 来
[37:58] Sit. 坐吧
[38:06] We know that you and Marissa were having an affair 我们知道你和玛丽萨有了婚外情
[38:09] and that your wife, Teri, found out. 而你妻子特莉发现了
[38:12] She confronted Marissa over your infidelity, 她找玛丽萨对质你的不忠
[38:15] and that confrontation ended in Marissa’s murder. 最后以玛丽萨被杀而告终
[38:19] When Teri got home, she told you what she had done. 特莉回到家后 向你坦白了一切
[38:21] She was ready to face the consequences and turn herself in, 她准备好承担后果要去自首了
[38:23] but you told her not to, 可你让她别去
[38:25] that you would take care of everything. 你说你会处理好一切
[38:27] And you did, you made sure that Zoe Mercado 你也确实处理了 你确保了
[38:30] was the one who tested the saliva on Marissa’s body, 是佐伊·默卡多去检测玛丽萨尸体上的唾液
[38:33] and, like you expected, she matched it to Louis Bowman. 如你所料 她把唾液匹配给了路易斯·鲍曼
[38:38] You thought that was the end of it. 你以为一切就结束了
[38:40] But then, a few weeks ago, Phoebe Elliot contacted you. 但几周前 菲比·埃利奥特联系了你
[38:43] She told you what she’d seen in that blown-up selfie 她说她在埃弗赖姆·希尔的画廊里
[38:46] in Ephraim Hill’s gallery. 看到了能曝光真相的自拍
[38:47] She said it seemed to corroborate Bowman’s alibi. 她说那貌似能证实鲍曼的不在场证明
[38:51] You shared this with your wife, 你把这事告诉了你妻子
[38:53] and according to her, you once again promised 据她所说 你再度承诺
[38:55] to “Handle” everything. 会”处理”好一切
[38:57] You tried to convince Phoebe, as you did me, 你试图说服菲比 就像跟我说的那些
[38:59] that the photograph wasn’t reliable. 说照片并不可靠
[39:01] When that failed, Teri says she took matters into her own hands. 失败后 特莉说会自己处理
[39:05] First, you replaced Phoebe’s selfie with a forgery. 首先 你把菲比的自拍掉了包
[39:07] Then, the next night, 然后 第二天晚上
[39:08] she went to a restaurant near your home in Avon 她去了你在埃文区的家附近的一个餐厅
[39:10] and stole a car out of the valet lot. 然后从泊车点偷了车
[39:12] Then she drove to Phoebe’s gym in the Bronx, 接着她开去了菲比在布朗克斯的健身房
[39:14] waited for her and shot her. 等着她 杀了她
[39:17] We’ve got a signed confession from your wife 我们拿到了你妻子的签字确认
[39:19] admitting to the burglary at the gallery and to the murders 承认了画廊的盗窃和谋杀玛丽萨·凯根
[39:22] of Marissa Kagan and Phoebe Elliot. 以及菲比·埃利奥特
[39:26] No. 不
[39:28] No, you coerced this. 不 是你们强行逼供的
[39:30] I can get this thrown out. 我可以让这些被否决
[39:31] Your wife’s confession was entirely voluntary. 你妻子的认罪完全是自愿的
[39:34] We’ve got it in writing and on tape. 我们有手写和录音
[39:36] There was a time when that would have been the end of the matter, 要是以前 这事到这儿就能结束了
[39:39] but ex-lab supervisor Zoe Mercado is right about one thing: 但前实验室主管佐伊·默卡多说对了一件事
[39:42] juries do not like to convict these days 这年头 没有DNA证据
[39:45] without DNA evidence, so we retested 陪审团就不想定罪 所以我们重新检测了
[39:48] the saliva found on Marissa’s shirt three years ago 三年前在玛丽萨尸体上发现的唾液
[39:51] just to be certain. 以防万一
[39:52] It’s a preliminary match for Teri. 初步结果跟特莉吻合
[39:54] There isn’t much doubt she killed Marissa, 她杀了玛丽萨是没什么好怀疑的
[39:55] but Phoebe Elliot? 可菲比·埃利奥特
[39:57] That’s another story. 这又是另一回事了
[39:59] We compared Teri’s DNA 我们把特莉的DNA
[40:01] to skin cells recovered from the car used in Phoebe’s murder. 跟用来杀害菲比的车上的皮肤细胞做了比对
[40:06] If ex-lab supervisor Zoe Mercado or anyone of her ilk 如果前实验室主管佐伊或跟她同流合污的人
[40:10] had performed those tests, 做了那些检测
[40:12] they would have rightly come back a match. 他们肯定会上报吻合的
[40:13] But in this case, we didn’t inform the lab 但这次 我们没告诉实验室
[40:15] www.rrliuxue.com 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆
[40:16] which DNA belonged to our suspect. 哪份DNA是嫌疑人的
[40:17] We provided several samples from your home, 我们提供了在你家采集的多个样本
[40:20] samples from other suspects, like Keith Elliot, Ephraim Hill. 还有多名嫌疑人的样本 基斯 希尔等
[40:24] Even threw in a sample from my tortoise 甚至弄了我乌龟的样本
[40:26] just to keep them on their toes. 确保他们耍不了花样
[40:27] And imagine our surprise when the lab revealed 想想我们有多惊讶吧 实验室居然反馈
[40:29] that the DNA in the car didn’t belong to your wife, 车里的DNA不属于你妻子
[40:33] it belonged to you. 是属于你的
[40:36] You knew Phoebe’s brother had a record. 你知道菲比的哥哥有案底
[40:38] With his history, it was a matter of time before we zeroed in on him. 凭他的历史 我们怀疑他只是迟早的事
[40:42] And with a little nudge, Zoe would attribute 只要稍加推助 佐伊就会把任何物证
[40:44] any physical evidence found to him and not you. 推到他身上 而不是你
[40:49] Teri felt responsible for the whole chain of events. 特莉觉得对这一系列事都有责任
[40:52] So to protect you and to leave your children 为了保护你 也为了让你们的孩子
[40:54] with at least one parent not in prison, 起码能有一个家长不在牢里
[40:56] she tried to take the blame for both crimes. 她想把两起犯罪都揽到自己身上
[40:59] Fortunately for them, 你的孩子们很幸运
[41:01] we understand they have very loving grandparents. 我们发现他们的爷爷奶奶很慈祥
[41:05] Unfortunately for you, 而你就不幸了
[41:06] when lab work is done right, 等实验室正规操作
[41:08] without bias, without assumption, 不带偏见 不妄加推测
[41:11] it really does tend to convince a jury of a killer’s guilt. 肯定能说服陪审团给凶手定罪
[41:17] This is gonna sell quickly, 这里卖得很快
[41:18] so let me know if you’re interested. 有兴趣一定要告诉我
[41:28] Looking for a place of your own? 想自己找地方住吗
[41:30] Can’t beat the location. 这可是黄金地段
[41:33] Your office said you’d be here. 你办公室说你在这边
[41:35] I called your mother today, and we spoke for a while. 我今天给你母亲打了电话 我们聊了一会儿
[41:40] Your Mandarin must be good. 你的汉语肯定说得很好
[41:42] No, she seems nice. 她挺好的
[41:44] She’s the best. 她是最棒的
[41:46] She invited me to tea. 她邀请我去喝茶
[41:48] I’m not surprised. 我不意外
[41:50] I took a rain check. 我说改天
[41:52] Look, I know this has been a lot for you. 我知道这对你来说有太多要消化
[41:55] It’s been a lot for me, too. 对我来说也是
[41:58] And I just thought, “Why rush it?” 我只是觉得 何必着急呢
[42:01] I’ll have tea with your mother when you’re ready to join us. 我会等你准备好 我们三人一起去喝茶
[42:06] Why? 为什么
[42:10] Because you’re my sister. 因为你是我妹妹
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme