时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | No, Mom, I didn’t unfriend you. | 妈 我不是把你解除好友了 |
[00:03] | I deactivated my account. | 我把账号停用了 |
[00:05] | I unfriended everyone. | 所有人都解除好友了 |
[00:07] | It felt great. | 感觉棒极了 |
[00:09] | Because I’ve seen all of the baby pictures | 因为我看到的都是些宝宝照 |
[00:12] | and hashtag activism and cat GIFs | 各种标签话题还有猫的动图 |
[00:15] | that I ever need to see. | 那都是我根本没必要看的 |
[00:16] | I’m good. | 我够了 |
[00:17] | I’m out. | 我不玩了 |
[00:20] | What? | 什么 |
[00:22] | No. | 不 |
[00:23] | Sorry, it’s just I could’ve sworn I closed that. | 抱歉 只是我记得我肯定关了 |
[00:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[00:29] | I think I’m just getting old like you. | 可能只是像你一样上年纪了吧 |
[00:32] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 好 |
[00:33] | When you start talking Mandarin, I know it’s time to hang up. | 你一说汉语我就知道该挂电话了 |
[00:37] | Bye. | 拜 |
[00:43] | No. | 不是吧 |
[00:45] | No way. | 不可能 |
[00:49] | This is Sofia. | 我是索菲亚 |
[00:49] | Leave me a message and I’ll call you back. | 请留言 我会尽快回电 |
[00:52] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[00:53] | Listen, something’s wrong. | 听着 不太对劲 |
[00:54] | I found… | 我发现 |
[01:01] | The smell in the kitchen nearly knocked me out. | 厨房的味道差点把我熏晕 |
[01:03] | What do you got cooking in those pots? | 你那些锅里煮的什么啊 |
[01:05] | Oh, this and that– black licorice, | 有的没的呗 黑甘草 |
[01:06] | an old belt, splash of feline urine. | 旧腰带 溅出来的猫尿 |
[01:10] | Okay, so we’re gonna have to get new pots, | 好吧 咱们得买些新锅了 |
[01:11] | and I have to get my coffee someplace else today. | 我今天只能去别的地方买咖啡了 |
[01:13] | The National Council of Sommeliers | 国家侍酒师理事会 |
[01:15] | is embroiled in scandal. | 被卷入了丑闻 |
[01:17] | Over the last year, | 去年一年 |
[01:18] | three American sommeliers have authenticated | 有三名美国侍酒师鉴定了 |
[01:20] | cases of auction wine, | 几箱拍卖酒 |
[01:22] | which were later proven to be forgeries. | 后来被证明都是假的 |
[01:23] | They didn’t realize they were drinking cat pee? | 他们不知道自己喝的是猫尿吗 |
[01:25] | You jest, but that is an identifiable aroma | 你在说笑 不过在某些白苏维浓酒里 |
[01:28] | in certain Sauvignon Blancs. | 那可是特殊的香气 |
[01:29] | I’ve been asked to learn whether or not | 有人让我去了解 |
[01:31] | these so-called experts made honest mistakes | 这些所谓的专家是否真的判断失误了 |
[01:34] | or whether they were paid to vouch for fake booze. | 还是他们收了钱来为这些假酒做担保 |
[01:36] | The samples downstairs should help | 楼下的样品应该有助于 |
[01:37] | refresh my own olfactory abilities. | 刷新我自己的嗅觉能力 |
[01:40] | This is seriously our next case? | 这真是我们下一起案子吗 |
[01:42] | Sniffing out bribes in the wine auction world. | 找出葡萄酒拍卖界中的贿赂行为 |
[01:45] | New York is without a homicide this week. | 纽约这周没有凶杀案 |
[01:46] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |
[01:46] | I’m terribly sorry that disappoints you. | 真遗憾让你失望了 |
[01:49] | What’s with the trampoline? | 蹦床是什么情况 |
[01:52] | It really is shocking | 他们在医学院 |
[01:53] | what they don’t teach you in medical school. | 没教你的东西真令人吃惊 |
[01:54] | Okay, forget I asked. | 好吧 当我没问 |
[01:56] | The lymphatic system, unlike the cardiovascular system, | 淋巴系统与心血管系统不同 |
[01:58] | has no pumping capability; it relies on muscular contraction. | 没有抽气能力 依靠的是肌肉收缩 |
[02:01] | Bouncing up and down is effective, | 上下跳动是有效的 |
[02:03] | because it stimulates the system’s one-way valves | 因为这能刺激系统的单向阀 |
[02:05] | to open and close simultaneously. | 同时张开和闭合 |
[02:06] | You’re increasing lymph flow to boost your immunity | 你在增加淋巴流动 以促进免疫力 |
[02:08] | to keep your sinuses clear– got it. | 保持鼻窦通透 明白了 |
[02:10] | Seemed like a wise choice. | 看起来是个明智的选择 |
[02:12] | Why? Are you getting a cold? | 怎么了 你感冒了吗 |
[02:14] | Not yet, but we live in close quarters | 还没 但我们的房间很近 |
[02:15] | and I detected a phlegmy rattle in your voice last night. | 昨晚我发现你声音里带痰 |
[02:18] | I feel fine. | 我感觉挺好的 |
[02:19] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[02:26] | I’m here to see Sherlock Holmes. | 我找夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[02:28] | I don’t have an appointment. | 我没有预约 |
[02:30] | But I do have money. | 但我有钱 |
[03:07] | Okay, you’re lucky the bullet didn’t hit a major artery. | 好吧 算你走运 子弹没击中大动脉 |
[03:10] | You should be careful with that wrist. | 手腕要小心 |
[03:11] | It looks like it could be broken. | 看起来可能断了 |
[03:12] | No, it isn’t. | 没有 |
[03:13] | You don’t know that. | 你可说不准 |
[03:14] | It’s a sprain. | 只是扭伤 |
[03:14] | -Are you a doctor? -Are you? | -你是医生吗 -你是吗 |
[03:17] | There’s no one out there. | 外面没人了 |
[03:19] | You’re safe for the moment. | 你暂时安全了 |
[03:20] | Perhaps now you can formally introduce yourself. | 也许你该正式介绍下自己了 |
[03:22] | My name’s Lin. Lin Wen. | 我叫玲 闻玲 |
[03:25] | How’d you come to hear of me, Ms. Wen? | 你怎么听说我的 闻小姐 |
[03:27] | I knew your brother, Mycroft. | 我认识你哥哥 麦考夫 |
[03:29] | I’m a realtor. | 我是个房产中介 |
[03:30] | I showed him some spaces when he was interested | 他当时想为第欧根尼餐厅重新选址 |
[03:32] | in relocating his restaurant, Diogenes. | 我带他看了一些地方 |
[03:35] | I have to put pressure on it. | 我必须按压一下 |
[03:36] | How were you wounded? | 你怎么受的伤 |
[03:38] | When I got home last night, | 昨晚我回家时 |
[03:39] | there was someone in my apartment. | 有人在我的公寓里 |
[03:41] | They started shooting. | 他们开始开枪 |
[03:42] | I got out to my fire escape, | 我爬上了逃生梯 |
[03:43] | and then I just jumped. | 然后就跳了 |
[03:45] | And the reason you didn’t go straight to the police? | 而你没直接去找警方是因为… |
[03:47] | It’s complicated. They ask too many questions. | 这事很复杂 警察的问题太多了 |
[03:50] | You imagined we wouldn’t? | 你觉得我们就不会问吗 |
[03:52] | This is not a shelter | 这里可不是 |
[03:53] | for wayward and wounded realtors. | 收容任性并受伤的房产中介的避难所 |
[03:54] | I’ve got no desire to be shot by your pursuers | 我可不想被追你的人打伤 |
[03:56] | or drawn into whatever complicated drama | 也不想被卷入任何让你来找我们的 |
[03:58] | has brought you here. | 复杂纠葛中 |
[03:59] | So tell us, why shouldn’t we continue this | 说说吧 我们为什么不该 |
[04:01] | in the safety of a police facility? | 去安全的警局里继续这次谈话 |
[04:03] | Please, I told you, I wasn’t followed. | 拜托 我说了 没人跟着我 |
[04:05] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[04:06] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[04:07] | Mycroft said you help people. | 麦考夫说你会帮助别人 |
[04:09] | He said you weren’t afraid of anything. Was he lying? | 他说你不畏惧任何事 他是骗人的吗 |
[04:17] | So that currency band is not from a commercial bank. | 那捆钱不是某家商业银行里取出来的 |
[04:19] | Perhaps you could begin by explaining | 也许你可以开始解释下 |
[04:21] | that troubling detail. | 这个烦人的细节了 |
[04:22] | It isn’t mine. | 不是我的 |
[04:24] | That’s not less troubling. | 这话可没法让人安心 |
[04:27] | Like I said, | 如我所说 |
[04:28] | I’m in real estate. | 我是做房地产的 |
[04:30] | Sometimes, to make a little extra money, | 有时为了赚点外快 |
[04:32] | I host no-limit poker games in my empty listings. | 我会在空房里举办不限注扑克游戏 |
[04:35] | Big cash games. | 大额现金赌局 |
[04:37] | About a week ago, I put together a table | 大约一周前 我叫了一桌人 |
[04:39] | at this amazing penthouse. | 在一个特别棒的顶层公寓里 |
[04:41] | Seven high rollers. | 有七个挥金如土的玩家 |
[04:43] | Some shady types, but all guys I thought I could trust. | 不太正当 但我觉得都是能信得过的人 |
[04:46] | The game was going long, so I stepped out | 牌局持续了很久 所以我暂时离开 |
[04:47] | to get some more drinks. | 想去多拿点酒 |
[04:49] | While I was gone, two guys in hockey masks | 我离开期间 有两个戴曲棍球面罩的人 |
[04:51] | stormed in and roughed up my dealer. | 冲了进来 殴打了我的发牌员 |
[04:54] | They took off with the keys to one of the player’s cars, | 他们拿走了其中一名玩家的车钥匙 |
[04:56] | a Bentley, and all the cash. | 是辆宾利 还拿走了所有的现金 |
[04:58] | $1.2 million. | 120万 |
[04:59] | Can we assume that you did not report this to the police either? | 我们能否认为这件事你也没报警 |
[05:02] | No. | 对 |
[05:03] | I didn’t report my illegal gaming business to the police. | 我没把自己的非法赌局报告给警察 |
[05:07] | I mean, maybe I should have. | 也许我该说的 |
[05:10] | I was just hoping it would all blow over, | 我只是希望一切能过去就算了 |
[05:12] | and some of the players started digging into it themselves. | 有几个玩家自己展开了调查 |
[05:15] | Perhaps one of them was beginning to zero in on the truth, | 也许其中一个人开始接近了真相 |
[05:18] | then the real thieves decided to frame you | 于是真正的劫匪决定陷害你 |
[05:19] | before it was too late. | 趁还来得及 |
[05:21] | You say that was planted at your apartment. | 你说那是被人放在你公寓里的 |
[05:23] | That and about half million more. | 那些 还有大约五十多万 |
[05:26] | As soon as I found it, the bullets started flying. | 我一发现 子弹就开始飞了 |
[05:28] | I guess they figured if I was dead, | 我想他们是觉得 如果我死了 |
[05:29] | I couldn’t deny knocking over my own game. | 我就没法抵赖自己中饱私囊了吧 |
[05:32] | Did you get a look at your would-be assassin? | 你有看清那个可能要杀你的人吗 |
[05:34] | No. I just took off. | 没 我只顾逃跑了 |
[05:35] | Who knew about the game? | 都有谁知道牌局的事 |
[05:37] | I put the word out the day before. | 我在开局前一天放出了话 |
[05:39] | Everybody wanted in. Seven players, the dealer. | 大家都想参加 七名玩家 发牌员 |
[05:43] | And I had a lookout, | 我还找了个把风的 |
[05:44] | Ian Walker– not that it did me any good. | 伊恩·沃克 虽然什么忙也没帮上 |
[05:47] | I checked on him that night, but he was gone. | 我那晚去查他的岗 可他不在 |
[05:50] | Hasn’t returned my calls since. | 后来也没回我电话 |
[05:52] | And you don’t suspect him because…? | 你毫不怀疑他是因为… |
[05:54] | The guys who ripped off the game were pros. | 抢劫牌局的人很专业 |
[05:57] | Ian was just some idiot intern at my office. | 伊恩只是我办公室的一个傻小子 |
[05:59] | He didn’t have time to plan a heist, okay? | 他没时间去计划抢劫 好吗 |
[06:02] | I grabbed him at the last minute, | 我是最后才找上他的 |
[06:04] | offered him 1,000 bucks to just stand outside the door. | 给他一千块 只需要他在门口站着 |
[06:07] | If I were to guess, | 要是让我猜 |
[06:09] | the thieves just paid him $2,000 to walk away. | 劫匪给了他两千块让他走开 |
[06:12] | So tell us about your players. | 跟我们说说那些玩家吧 |
[06:14] | I know their names. | 我知道他们的名字 |
[06:15] | Contact information? Places of employment? | 联系信息呢 工作地点呢 |
[06:18] | It was all in my phone, which I dropped | 都在我手机里 我弄掉了 |
[06:19] | when I thought I was gonna die. | 当时我以为自己要死了 |
[06:21] | It’s back at my place. | 在我家里 |
[06:23] | I’ll retrieve it when I examine the scene. | 我去检查现场的时候会拿回来 |
[06:25] | The address? | 地址呢 |
[06:26] | 849 Broome Street, 2D. | 布鲁姆街849号 2D房 |
[06:28] | Stay here, would you? | 待在这儿 好吗 |
[06:34] | If you decide to offer her a bath, | 要是你想让她洗个澡 |
[06:35] | please be careful removing the fermentation accoutrement | 拜托把发酵装置移出浴缸时 |
[06:37] | from the tub. | 务必小心 |
[06:40] | You look vexed. | 你看起来很烦躁 |
[06:42] | I am. | 是的 |
[06:43] | This woman, she gives me a weird feeling. | 这个女人给我的感觉很古怪 |
[06:45] | Something about her and her story that’s really strange. | 她和她的故事有些地方非常奇怪 |
[06:48] | Do you remember Mycroft ever planning to move Diogenes? | 你记得麦考夫什么时候打算搬走第欧根尼了吗 |
[06:51] | I don’t remember his birthday. | 我连他生日都不记得 |
[06:52] | As you know, I do my best to purge nonvital information. | 你也知道 我总会尽力清除无用信息 |
[06:55] | Clutters the mind. | 它们会扰乱我的大脑 |
[06:57] | Well, I think he would’ve told me something like that. | 我觉得他可能跟我说过类似的事 |
[06:58] | We got pretty close before | 我之前跟他走得挺近的 |
[06:59] | the NSA took him out of the country. | 在国安局把他带出境之前 |
[07:01] | You were sex partners, not business partners. | 你们是炮友 可不是生意伙伴 |
[07:03] | Why would moving his restaurant be any of your concern? | 他搬不搬餐厅关你什么事 |
[07:06] | Your concern over Ms. Wen is correct and duly noted, | 你对闻小姐的疑虑是对的 我也注意到了 |
[07:09] | but so is her gunshot wound and fractured radius. | 但她的枪伤和骨折也是真的 |
[07:11] | And, to be fair, Mycroft was in the unfortunate habit | 公平地说 麦考夫的确有个不好的习惯 |
[07:14] | of telling other people about my work. | 总爱跟别人说起我的工作 |
[07:16] | Her tale of woe might conceal some darker purpose, | 她的悲惨故事也许隐瞒了一些更阴暗的目的 |
[07:18] | but might be legitimate. | 但也可能是正当的 |
[07:22] | Fine. You go, but I’m gonna keep a close eye on her. | 好吧 你去吧 但我要盯住她 |
[07:24] | As you should. | 你应该的 |
[08:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:05] | Who are you? Where’s Lin? | 你是谁 玲呢 |
[08:07] | I’m a detective that she’s hired to investigate | 我是侦探 她雇我来调查 |
[08:09] | the attempt on her life last night. | 昨晚有人想要她命的事 |
[08:13] | Y-You don’t seem entirely surprised to hear that news. | 你听到这消息好像并不吃惊 |
[08:18] | Lin called me last night. | 玲昨晚给我打过电话 |
[08:19] | I thought something happened here | 我以为这里出事了 |
[08:20] | because she left me a weird voice mail, | 因为她给我留了通奇怪的语音信息 |
[08:22] | and I couldn’t tell if it was serious or not, but… | 我不知道到底是不是认真的 但… |
[08:25] | Could I hear that voice mail? | 我能听听那通留言吗 |
[08:31] | It’s me. Listen, something’s wrong. | 是我 听着 不太对劲 |
[08:33] | I found… | 我发现 |
[08:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:38] | You must be Lin’s poker dealer. | 你一定是玲的发牌员了 |
[08:40] | Sofia. How did you know? | 索菲亚 你怎么知道的 |
[08:42] | Uh, your, uh, fingernails, | 你的指甲 |
[08:45] | clipped and unpainted, | 修剪过 并且没擦甲油 |
[08:46] | are at odds with your carefully applied mascara and lip tint, | 与你精心擦的睫毛膏和口红不符 |
[08:49] | but necessitated by your profession. | 但由于你的专业 这是有必要的 |
[08:50] | And also your periorbital hematoma is yellowing, so… | 而且你的眶周血肿颜色发黄 所以 |
[08:54] | it’s about a week old. | 应该有一周左右了 |
[08:56] | Lin told you what happened at the game? | 玲把牌局上的事告诉你了 |
[08:59] | She was outside when the robbery occurred, | 抢劫发生时她在外面 |
[09:01] | and you were inside. | 而你在里面 |
[09:03] | Very much like to discuss what you saw. | 我很想聊聊你看到了什么 |
[09:12] | It was about 2:00 a.M. | 当时大约是凌晨两点 |
[09:14] | A few players were almost down to the felt, | 有几个玩家已经差不多尽兴了 |
[09:16] | but they’re all hanging in, when these two guys– | 但还没走 这时这两个人 |
[09:19] | they were both in hockey masks– they kicked the door in. | 踢门闯了进来 他们都戴着曲棍球面罩 |
[09:23] | They had these shiny little guns, | 手里拿着擦亮的小枪 |
[09:24] | and they fired warning shots into the ceiling. | 他们朝天花板开了几枪以示警告 |
[09:28] | They were yelling for everyone to… empty their pockets. | 他们大喊着让所有人清空口袋 |
[09:33] | They wanted everything. | 他们什么都要 |
[09:34] | Cash, wallets, jewelry, keys. | 现金 钱夹 珠宝 钥匙 |
[09:37] | They asked me to gather it all up, | 他们让我把东西收在一起 |
[09:39] | but I guess I was too slow, | 但我可能动作太慢了 |
[09:40] | because the tall one, he… | 因为那个高个子 他… |
[09:44] | clocked me with the butt of his gun. | 用枪托打了我 |
[09:47] | I don’t remember anything else too clearly. | 其他事我就记不太清了 |
[09:50] | You were concussed? | 你有脑震荡 |
[09:52] | Afterward, I was slurring my words. | 后来 我说不清话了 |
[09:55] | Lin took me to the E.R. | 玲带我去看了急诊 |
[09:57] | They said I had a hairline orbital fracture, too. | 他们说我还有发际线眼眶骨折 |
[10:01] | They didn’t ask you any questions there? | 他们没问你任何问题吗 |
[10:03] | I told them I fell off a ladder. | 我说我是从楼梯上摔下来的 |
[10:06] | Lin begged me not to tell them the truth. | 玲求我别说出真相 |
[10:09] | She said she would cover my medical bills, | 她说会负责我的医药费 |
[10:11] | and I couldn’t afford to say no. | 我没法拒绝 |
[10:16] | This is gonna need some cosmetic work, too. | 这里也需要化化妆 |
[10:20] | The, uh, burn on your arm, that’s new. | 你手臂上的烧伤是新的 |
[10:23] | Oh, yes. The result of falling on a spent shell casing, no? | 摔倒在用过的子弹壳上了 不是吗 |
[10:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:28] | Stung like hell. | 疼死了 |
[10:30] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[10:33] | Little bit short for a nine millimeter. | 要是九毫米口径的枪 有点短了 |
[10:37] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[10:38] | Well, it’s quite a salient detail. | 这可是个突出的细节 |
[10:41] | I’d wager the thieves were using… | 我打赌劫匪用的是 |
[10:43] | Makarov bullets. | 马卡洛夫子弹 |
[10:45] | Those are Russian-made, | 俄罗斯制造 |
[10:46] | and they don’t fit into very many small weapons | 对于很多你描述中的小型枪 |
[10:48] | like you’re describing, | 都不适用 |
[10:50] | so perhaps they were carrying PA-63 pistols. | 也许他们用的是PA-63手枪 |
[10:54] | Are those rare or something? | 很少见吗 |
[10:55] | Uh, not vanishingly so. | 不算非常稀有 |
[10:56] | You can usually lay hands on one at a gun show. | 在枪展上很常见 |
[10:59] | One of your players that night, | 那晚的一个玩家 |
[11:00] | James Hobberkin, how is he faring? | 詹姆斯·霍博金 他手气如何 |
[11:03] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[11:04] | He was playing a little too loose. | 他玩得有点太松了 |
[11:09] | He owns and operates one of the largest | 他在三州地区拥有并经营着 |
[11:11] | annual weapons expositions in the tristate area. | 一个最大型的年度武器博览会 |
[11:15] | I did my best, | 我尽力了 |
[11:16] | but you are gonna have a scar. | 但会留下疤痕 |
[11:18] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[11:22] | I wouldn’t put too much pressure on that wrist either. | 手腕最好也别太用力 |
[11:24] | I don’t care if I lose the arm. | 我才不管是不是会丢掉胳膊 |
[11:25] | I got to get away from the stench in here. | 我得赶紧摆脱这里的臭气 |
[11:27] | It’s like someone lit a diaper on fire. | 就像有人在火上点燃了尿布似的 |
[11:31] | Yeah, it has to do with another case. | 是啊 那跟另一个案子有关 |
[11:35] | You do pretty good work for a detective. | 你当侦探干得真不错 |
[11:37] | I used to be a surgeon. | 我以前是个外科医生 |
[11:39] | And now you do this? | 现在居然来做这个了 |
[11:42] | That must have been a tough chat with the folks. | 肯定很不好跟人聊起吧 |
[11:44] | “Thanks for the med school, | 感谢医学院 |
[11:46] | but I’m off to fight crime with my roommate.” | 但我要去跟室友一起与犯罪作斗争了 |
[11:49] | I’m happier, they’re happy, and I’m saving on rent. | 我高兴 他们也高兴 而且我还能省房租 |
[11:54] | You know, I used to live, uh, near Gramercy Park, | 知道吗 我以前住在格拉姆西公园附近 |
[11:56] | and I don’t have to tell you how pricey that area is getting. | 不用我告诉你那边的房价现在有多高了 |
[11:59] | I just sold a studio there last month. | 我上个月刚卖了那边的一个工作室 |
[12:01] | It’s crazy. | 简直疯狂 |
[12:02] | I think it’s a bubble. | 我觉得这是经济泡沫 |
[12:06] | Sounds like you do mostly residential work. | 听起来你大部分工作都是住宅方面的 |
[12:10] | So, uh, how did you and Mycroft start working together? | 那你和麦考夫是怎么开始合作的 |
[12:14] | When he was looking at restaurant spaces? | 是他给餐厅找地方的时候吗 |
[12:16] | I made an exception for him. | 我对他例外了一次 |
[12:19] | Oh, yeah? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[12:21] | Because… | 因为 |
[12:23] | he wasn’t just a client. | 他不只是个客户 |
[12:26] | We were together. | 我们当时在一起 |
[12:29] | You were dating. | 你们在约会 |
[12:30] | It was a new thing, but, I don’t know, I… | 才开始没多久 但我说不好 |
[12:33] | I kind of thought we might move in together. | 我有点想跟他同居 |
[12:36] | Then that fire broke out at Diogenes, and… | 然后第欧根尼就着火了 |
[12:41] | just like that, he was gone. | 就那样 他走了 |
[12:43] | I’m sure Sherlock told you the whole story. | 我相信夏洛克把一切都告诉你了 |
[12:47] | So you and Mycroft were dating until… | 你和麦考夫在约会 直到… |
[12:49] | He died. | 他死了 |
[12:51] | It was weird, | 那感觉很奇怪 |
[12:53] | losing someone at the beginning of a relationship, you know? | 在一段感情的一开始就失去对方 你明白吗 |
[12:55] | But… | 可是 |
[12:57] | I think he might have been the one. | 我觉得他可能就是对的人了 |
[13:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:04] | I was just thinking I should refresh that ice pack. | 我只是在想 该换冰袋了 |
[13:09] | 任何自由人都不该自己的土地上 被禁止使用枪支 -托马斯·杰斐逊 | |
[13:15] | You’re Holmes. | 你是福尔摩斯 |
[13:16] | James Hobberkin Jr. People call me Jimmer. | 小詹姆斯·霍博金 叫我小詹就好 |
[13:18] | If you say so. | 悉听尊便 |
[13:19] | My girl tells me you’re on a deadline, | 我女儿说你赶时间 |
[13:21] | so I’ll cut right to it. | 所以我就直说了 |
[13:22] | This new law, banning kids from gun shows– | 这项新法律 禁止青少年用枪 |
[13:25] | bleeding heart garbage. | 简直是让人心碎的垃圾 |
[13:27] | The government only does two things well: | 政府只擅长两件事 |
[13:29] | nothing and overreact. | 袖手旁观和反应过度 |
[13:31] | And you can quote me. | 你可以引用我的原话 |
[13:33] | Thank you, but no. | 谢谢 但不用了 |
[13:38] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[13:38] | I misled your girl. I’m not a journalist writing an article. | 我误导了你女儿 我不是写文章的记者 |
[13:40] | I just needed a moment of your time. | 我只是需要见见你 |
[13:42] | A week ago, a poker game that you were playing in was robbed. | 一周前 你参与过的一次牌局被抢劫了 |
[13:45] | I’ve been hired to find out who did it. | 有人雇我来找出罪犯 |
[13:47] | I’m not at liberty to say by whom. | 但我无权说出雇主是谁 |
[13:49] | You’re a detective. | 你是侦探 |
[13:52] | Well, you should have said so. | 你该直说的 |
[13:54] | Hell, me and the guy you’re working for, | 去他的 我你的雇主 |
[13:56] | we’re in the same boat. | 我们是一条船上的 |
[13:57] | No, I’m not so sure about that. | 不 我可不确定 |
[13:59] | I’ve come to believe that the thieves were armed with FEG PA-63s. | 我相信劫匪携带着PA-63式手枪 |
[14:03] | According to the state of New York, | 根据纽约的记录 |
[14:05] | your company sold half a dozen such weapons in the last two years. | 你的公司在过去两年间卖了半打这样的武器 |
[14:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:11] | I’m a suspect because the robbers used guns? | 我成了嫌犯 就因为劫匪用了枪 |
[14:14] | Oh, not just any guns. | 可不是随便什么枪 |
[14:15] | Give me a break. | 得了吧 |
[14:17] | I had twice as much money in that game | 那次牌局上 我的钱比他们随便哪个 |
[14:19] | as anyone else at the table. | 都多两倍有余 |
[14:21] | Mr. Hobberkin– Jimmer– | 霍博金先生 小詹 |
[14:23] | you were able to get yourself dressed this morning, | 你今早还能穿戴整齐 |
[14:25] | so you’re smart enough to realize how stupid that sounds. | 你一定够聪明 知道那话听起来有多蠢 |
[14:28] | If all the money ends up in your pocket, | 如果所有钱都进了你的口袋 |
[14:29] | what difference does it matter how much you have in play? | 你在牌局上带了多少钱还重要吗 |
[14:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:36] | If I’m lying, then… | 如果我在说谎 那么 |
[14:39] | tell me why did I hire a detective of my own? | 你说说 我为何还要自己雇个侦探呢 |
[14:48] | Here. | 给 |
[14:52] | Irving Feldman Investigations. | 欧文 · 费尔德曼调查事务所 |
[14:54] | He’s out of New Jersey. He’s expensive. | 他在新泽西 而且价格不菲 |
[14:57] | Hasn’t found much yet, but as you can see, | 目前还没太多发现 但如你所见 |
[15:00] | I hired him the day after the robbery. | 我在抢劫发生的第二天雇了他 |
[15:02] | So his first move was to try and locate the missing lookout, | 他首先做的是去找那个失踪的把风人 |
[15:05] | Ian Walker. | 伊恩·沃克 |
[15:06] | He tried to track his phone. | 他试着追踪他的手机 |
[15:07] | Went to his house a couple of times. | 去了他家几次 |
[15:09] | Mail’s piling up. | 信箱都堆满了 |
[15:11] | Kid’s gone. | 那小子不见了 |
[15:12] | Lin’s probably got him laying low somewhere. | 玲可能让他藏在哪里避风头了 |
[15:15] | You think Ms. Wen robbed her own game? | 你觉得闻小姐抢了她自己的牌局 |
[15:16] | I don’t think, I know. | 不是觉得 是确定 |
[15:18] | Somebody doesn’t like that girl. They dimed her out. | 有人不喜欢那姑娘 他们出卖了她 |
[15:20] | I got an e-mail yesterday. | 我昨天收到一封邮件 |
[15:22] | Fake address, but the intel was legit. | 地址是假的 但情报是真的 |
[15:25] | Said the money was at her place, | 说钱在她那里 |
[15:26] | and sure enough… | 当然 |
[15:27] | You’re the one who shot at her last night. | 你就是昨晚枪击他的人 |
[15:31] | All I’ll say, they were right. | 我只想说 他们是对的 |
[15:34] | She did it. | 是她干的 |
[15:35] | Find the money? | 找到钱了 |
[15:36] | Not all of it, not even what I lost personally, | 不是全部 甚至不是我丢的部分 |
[15:38] | so I’m not sharing it, | 所以我没声张 |
[15:40] | if that’s what you’re getting at. | 如果你是想说这个的话 |
[15:43] | Keeping the cash at her own home, | 把钱留在她自己家 |
[15:44] | that would’ve been careless. | 这可太大意了 |
[15:46] | You consider the possibility she was framed? | 你考虑过她可能是被陷害的吗 |
[15:48] | No. | 没想过 |
[15:49] | But, hey, find out I got this all wrong, | 不过 去证明我想错了 |
[15:52] | locate the rest of my money, come show me… | 找到剩下的钱 拿来见我 |
[15:55] | …I’ll make it worth your while. | 我不会让你白忙活的 |
[16:04] | I was beginning to think that you’d abandoned me | 我都要以为你为了国家侍酒师理事会 |
[16:05] | for the National Council of Sommeliers. | 要抛弃我了 |
[16:08] | No, I was spending some time at the other end | 没 我去街尾的文化中心 |
[16:09] | of the cultural spectrum. | 待了一会 |
[16:11] | Earlier today, I had a rather fruitful tête-à-tête | 今天早些时候我跟一个受害的扑克玩家 |
[16:14] | with one of the victimized poker players: | 进行了一次颇有成效的私下会面 |
[16:15] | grown man who goes by the name Jimmer. | 一个成年人 叫小詹 |
[16:18] | Oh, you think that’s our guy? | 你觉得他是罪犯 |
[16:20] | He all but admitted to shooting at Ms. Wen. | 他说了很多 就是没承认枪击了闻小姐 |
[16:22] | But it would appear that he is just a trigger-happy pawn | 但看起来他对于想要陷害她的人来说 |
[16:27] | for whoever is attempting to frame her. | 只是枚好战的棋子 |
[16:28] | If that’s the case, | 如果是这样 |
[16:30] | we should move on to one of the other players. | 我们就得查查其他玩家了 |
[16:32] | Hey, what about that missing lookout? | 那个失踪的把风人呢 |
[16:35] | Ian Walker. Lin still hasn’t been able to get in touch with him. | 伊恩·沃克 玲还没联系上他 |
[16:38] | Jimmer Hobberkin’s private detective | 小詹·霍博金的私家侦探 |
[16:40] | used a find-my-phone app | 用了个查找自己电话的应用 |
[16:42] | to track Ian Walker’s cell phone | 查到了伊恩·沃克的手机 |
[16:43] | to an abandoned construction site in Flatbush. | 在弗莱布许一个废弃的工地里 |
[16:46] | He was quite convinced he’d dumped it in a cement mixer, | 他确定他把手机扔进了水泥搅拌机 |
[16:49] | but I’ve come to realize that he was mistaken, | 但我发现他错了 |
[16:51] | and that we can remove Ian Walker | 而且我们可以把伊恩·沃克 |
[16:53] | from our list of suspects. | 移出嫌疑人名单了 |
[17:01] | I wish I could, but I’m probably gonna be working late. | 我也想 但我可能得加班工作 |
[17:03] | I’m at this, um, new listing. | 我在忙这个新挂牌的房子 |
[17:07] | It’s got good bones, | 底子不错 |
[17:07] | but the tenants haven’t taken great care of it. | 但房客没有好好照料 |
[17:09] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:10] | Oh, hey, Mom, listen, I got to run. Okay, bye. | 妈 我得走了 好 拜 |
[17:14] | I told you not to call anyone. It’s too dangerous. | 我说过别给任何人打电话了 太危险 |
[17:16] | Look, I’m sorry, but she worries about me. | 我很抱歉 可她担心我 |
[17:18] | Single mom syndrome. | 单身母亲综合症 |
[17:20] | It’s okay. I used one of these disposables you guys have here, | 没事的 我用的是你们这儿的一次性手机 |
[17:23] | and I’m sure I can trust my own mother. | 而且我相信我妈靠得住 |
[17:25] | This is not about trust; | 这不是靠不靠得住的问题 |
[17:26] | someone could be monitoring her phone. | 有人可能监听了她的电话 |
[17:28] | Oh, come on. You know, I wish I told her to put on some makeup | 得了吧 我刚才该让她化点妆就对了 |
[17:31] | just in case there are any satellites pointed at her. | 以防有什么卫星瞄准了她 |
[17:33] | Ian Walker is dead. | 伊恩·沃克死了 |
[17:34] | What? | 什么 |
[17:35] | He didn’t abandon his post the night of the game, | 牌局那晚他没擅离职守 |
[17:37] | someone killed him. | 有人杀了他 |
[17:38] | Sherlock found his body. | 夏洛克发现了他的尸体 |
[17:40] | I was gonna tell you last night, but you were already asleep. | 我昨晚本想告诉你的 可你已经睡了 |
[17:42] | Do you think it’s the same person who shot at me? | 你觉得跟枪击我的是同一个人吗 |
[17:44] | No, that would be Jimmer Hobberkin. | 不 枪击你应该是小詹·霍博金 |
[17:45] | Jimmer? | 小詹 |
[17:46] | Someone convinced him that you were behind the robbery. | 有人让他相信你是抢劫的幕后主使 |
[17:48] | Probably the thieves. | 可能就是劫匪 |
[17:50] | Odds are, they’re the ones who killed Ian, too. | 很可能 也是他们杀了伊恩 |
[17:52] | So, do the police know that he’s dead? | 那警察知道他死了吗 |
[17:54] | Sherlock called them last night. | 夏洛克昨晚给他们打了电话 |
[17:55] | I know you didn’t want them involved, | 我知道你不希望警方插手 |
[17:57] | but a murder changes things. | 但发生了谋杀案就不一样了 |
[17:59] | These are for you. Get dressed. | 这是给你的 换衣服吧 |
[18:00] | Got to go down to the precinct and answer some questions. | 得去局里回答一些问题 |
[18:02] | A detective is on her way to pick you up. | 有位警探在来接你的路上了 |
[18:04] | Well, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[18:05] | I have to meet Sherlock at the morgue. | 我得去停尸间跟夏洛克汇合 |
[18:07] | We have some questions we have to answer, too. | 我们也有些需要解答的问题 |
[18:10] | The cause of Mr. Walker’s death is a little tough to sort out. | 确定沃克先生的死因费了点事 |
[18:13] | Doubt it helped | 不知这点有没有帮助 |
[18:14] | that this guy was rotting in a drain pipe for a week | 这家伙在输水管里泡了一周了 |
[18:16] | while your client was pretending nothing happened. | 而你的客户却假装什么都没发生过 |
[18:19] | I’m sure it didn’t. But there’s minimal decomposition. | 肯定没帮助 但尸体只有轻度腐烂 |
[18:21] | That can’t be the reason cause was difficult to ascertain. | 这肯定不是死因不好确定的原因 |
[18:24] | No, it’s because he was suffocated. | 不 因为他是窒息而死的 |
[18:26] | With a chloroform- soaked rag. | 三氯甲烷 抹在了湿透的抹布上 |
[18:28] | Initially, I thought it was toxicity. | 起初 我以为是中毒 |
[18:30] | But actually, he died from asphyxiation. | 但实际上 他是死于窒息 |
[18:32] | Someone just held it over his nose for too long. | 有人在他鼻子上捂了太久 |
[18:35] | Could have been an accident. | 可能是起意外 |
[18:36] | At least one of the gunmen was pretty worked up that night. | 起码有一个持枪的人那晚失控了 |
[18:38] | Hit the dealer so hard she blacked out. | 对发牌员下手那么重 把人都打晕了 |
[18:40] | Okay, but there’s no good way | 好吧 但目前没有很好的办法 |
[18:42] | to estimate time of death at this point. | 能预估死亡时间 |
[18:44] | Maybe Walker was killed at the scene of the robbery, | 也许沃克是在抢劫现场被杀的 |
[18:46] | maybe he wasn’t. | 也许不是 |
[18:47] | He could have been in on it, | 也许他熟悉内情 |
[18:48] | then got offed by his partners later. | 后来被他的同伙抢了 |
[18:50] | His trainers suggest otherwise. | 他的训练装备反应的情况却恰恰相反 |
[18:52] | The scuffs on the heel | 鞋跟上的磨损 |
[18:53] | are incongruent with the newness of the shoes. | 与鞋的崭新程度不一致 |
[18:56] | Note also that they are clean. | 还要注意 它们是干净的 |
[18:57] | The area I found him was very muddy. | 而我发现他的区域很泥泞 |
[19:00] | So perhaps he was killed at his post, dragged away, | 也许他是在岗位上被杀的 然后被拖走 |
[19:02] | then later carried to his final resting place by a heavy smoker. | 又被一个老烟枪 扛到了他最终安息的地方 |
[19:05] | Yeah. I hurried the mass spec, per your request. | 我根据你的要求用了质谱仪 |
[19:09] | Glycerin triacetate and tobacco all over | 甘油三醋酸酯和烟草 |
[19:11] | the back of Ian’s sweatshirt. | 布满了他的运动衫背部 |
[19:13] | Domestic cigarettes. | 本土烟 |
[19:14] | I also detected faint traces of charcoal and coconut. | 我还闻到了木炭和椰子的味道 |
[19:17] | Right. Killer must have come straight from a luau. | 好 凶手肯定是从烤猪宴上直接过来的 |
[19:19] | While anything’s possible, I think it would be premature | 虽然一切皆有可能 我还是觉得 |
[19:22] | to trawl about at local Polynesian venues. | 在玻利尼西亚人集会上捕鱼有点不妥 |
[19:24] | Better we focus on the penthouse in Tribeca | 我们最好关注下劫案发生的 |
[19:26] | where the robbery was staged. | 特里贝克区的顶层公寓 |
[19:27] | In the works. New owner’s been notified. | 正在准备 已经通知新房主了 |
[19:29] | I’m meeting the captain there in 30. | 我半小时后要跟警监碰面 |
[19:32] | I’ll go. You check on Ms. Wen. | 我先走了 你去看看闻小姐 |
[19:34] | Actually, I think you both should. | 实际上 我觉得你俩都该去 |
[19:36] | You didn’t tell the captain about an armed robbery for 24 hours. | 持械抢劫的事你瞒了警监24小时 |
[19:39] | Maybe give him that long to forgive you. | 可能他也得24小时才会原谅你 |
[19:46] | No, end of the hall. Tell him. | 不行 放走廊尽头 跟他说 |
[19:49] | Mel Cheney. Captain Gregson. | 梅尔 · 切尼 我是格雷森警监 |
[19:51] | You and I spoke… | 我们说过话了 |
[19:53] | I thought you were gonna hold off on this move today. | 我以为你们今天暂时不会搬过来呢 |
[19:55] | I called the company, but the truck was already on its way. | 我打给运输公司时卡车已经在路上了 |
[19:58] | You can work around them, can’t you? | 这不影响你们工作吧 |
[20:00] | No, not really. I was thinking this scuff | 不尽然 我之前在想这种磨损 |
[20:02] | was made by a dead lookout getting dragged off. | 是一个死去的把风人被拖行时造成的 |
[20:05] | Now I can’t be sure one of your guys | 但现在我无法确定不是你们的人 |
[20:06] | didn’t just bump it carrying a table. | 在抗桌子时撞出来的 |
[20:08] | Well, I’m sorry I couldn’t | 抱歉我不能为了纽约警局 |
[20:09] | rearrange my whole life for the NYPD. | 而重新安排我的全部生活 |
[20:12] | I told you, | 我说过了 |
[20:13] | I didn’t even have the keys to this place | 牌局的事发生时 |
[20:14] | when this whole poker thing happened, so… | 我都没有这地方的钥匙 所以 |
[20:17] | Whatever. Come in. | 算了 进来吧 |
[20:18] | I’ll tell the guys to take five. | 我让这些人去休息几分钟 |
[20:23] | I swept the back half– nothing. | 我查了后面的区域 没有发现 |
[20:26] | Also talked to the downstairs neighbor, Mrs. Ellis, age 92. | 也跟楼下92岁的艾利斯太太聊了 |
[20:30] | She claims, on the night of the robbery, she was asleep. | 她说 抢劫那晚她睡了 |
[20:33] | For once, I’m gonna call that a solid alibi. | 这次 我觉得这是可靠的不在场证明 |
[20:35] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[20:37] | Yeah. Just some plastered-over | 是啊 只有天花板上有些 |
[20:39] | bullet holes in the ceiling here, | 修饰过的弹孔 |
[20:40] | right next to the lighting can. | 就在灯箱旁边 |
[20:42] | Our friends’ friend, the realtor, | 我们朋友的朋友 那个房产中介 |
[20:44] | hired a subcontractor to clean up | 她雇了个承包商来清理 |
[20:47] | so the new owner wouldn’t find out what happened. | 这样新房主就不会知道发生了什么 |
[20:51] | It’s all sanded and spackled. | 都是砂平重涂的 |
[20:52] | I mean, CSU can undo it | 鉴证组可以进行还原 |
[20:54] | so we can at least confirm the make of the weapons, | 这样我们起码能确定武器的牌子 |
[20:56] | but that’s about it. | 但也就这样了 |
[21:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:06] | Something on my tie? | 我领带上有东西吗 |
[21:07] | No, I was just thinking you look… different. | 不 我只是觉得你…不太一样了 |
[21:10] | Oh, lost a few pounds. | 瘦了几磅而已 |
[21:13] | I mean, you look different than you did | 我是说 你站在那边时 |
[21:14] | when you were standing over here. | 跟平时看起来不太一样 |
[21:17] | There’s something weird about the light. | 灯光有点奇怪 |
[21:28] | Aside from the fact it casts a cooler hue, | 除了能营造冷色调 |
[21:30] | you’d never know there’s a tiny little spy camera in there. | 你绝不会知道里面还有个微型摄像头 |
[21:33] | Yes, I would. | 不 我会知道 |
[21:34] | I’m pretty sure that the signal range was enough | 我确信信号范围足够连接上 |
[21:36] | to reach local Wi-Fi. | 那里的无线网了 |
[21:37] | So the thieves could see the room | 所以劫匪能看清 |
[21:39] | they were about to storm into. | 他们要抢劫的房间 |
[21:40] | In 1080p. | 而且是超清画质的 |
[21:41] | State-of-the-art motion sensor. | 最先进的传感器 |
[21:43] | You screw it in, and it’s live. | 把它装进去 就能现场直播了 |
[21:45] | Impressive. | 真有才 |
[21:46] | Creepy is more like it. | 应该是细思恐极吧 |
[21:48] | My kudos were for you, not for the bulb. | 我是在赞扬你 不是电灯泡 |
[21:50] | I’m glad to see you’re taking my encouragement | 很高兴你接受了我的鼓励 |
[21:51] | to stay abreast of modern surveillance technology. | 紧跟现代监控技术的脚步 |
[21:58] | We have a deal? | 说好了吗 |
[22:00] | In exchange for cooperation, 18 months probation | 她合作 换一年半的缓刑 |
[22:02] | and mandatory attendance of Gam-Anon. | 并且必须参加戒赌互助会 |
[22:04] | Well, Ms. Wen, you can start cooperating right now. | 闻小姐 你现在可以开始合作了 |
[22:08] | You recognize this? There’s a camera inside. | 你认得这个吗 这里面有个摄像头 |
[22:10] | Someone screwed it in right over your poker table. | 有人把它装在了你的扑克桌上方 |
[22:13] | What? | 什么 |
[22:14] | The warning shots the thieves fired almost hit it. | 劫匪开的警示枪差点打中了它 |
[22:19] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[22:21] | This isn’t mine. | 这不是我的 |
[22:22] | Before the last open house, | 在最后开放房子前 |
[22:23] | I put 27-watt bulbs in everywhere. | 我在四处都装上了27瓦的灯泡 |
[22:25] | It’s a staging thing– makes the space more inviting. | 这是舞台用的 能让场地更引人注目 |
[22:28] | I thought you said no one knew | 你不是说没人知道 |
[22:29] | where or when the game was being played until the day of. | 牌局的时间地点 直到开局前一天吗 |
[22:31] | They didn’t. | 他们不知道 |
[22:33] | And I was in there making calls and setting up most of the day. | 而且我花了大半天在那里打电话和布置 |
[22:37] | So no one was in there by themselves? | 所以没人单独待在里面吗 |
[22:38] | Not before, during, even after the game? | 牌局前中后都没有吗 |
[22:43] | The first player who showed up, Mateo Pe??a– | 第一个出现的玩家 马特奥·佩纳 |
[22:45] | he spilled some soda on the floor. | 他弄洒了一些苏打在地上 |
[22:47] | I left to get a towel to clean it up, | 我离开了一下 去拿毛巾清理 |
[22:48] | but I was only gone for, like, 30 seconds. | 但也就离开了30秒吧 |
[22:52] | How long does it take you to screw in a lightbulb? | 你拧上一个灯泡要多久 |
[23:02] | Two creamers. | 两个奶球 |
[23:07] | Now can you tell me why the, uh, NYPD wants to talk to me? | 现在能告诉我纽约警局为什么要找我了吗 |
[23:11] | You really can’t guess, Mr. Pe??a? | 你真猜不到吗 佩纳先生 |
[23:14] | Th-The poker game? | 牌局的事吗 |
[23:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:16] | It has to do with the illegal poker game | 跟你参与的那个 |
[23:18] | you were at that got robbed. | 被抢的非法牌局有关 |
[23:20] | The one Lin Wen organized | 闻玲组织的那个牌局 |
[23:21] | where the lookout was murdered. | 那天的把风人被杀了 |
[23:24] | Someone was murdered? | 有人被杀了 |
[23:26] | Is that really news to you? | 你真不知道吗 |
[23:28] | Wait. You… | 等等 你 |
[23:29] | You think I… I’m a suspect? | 你觉得我 我是嫌疑人 |
[23:31] | That-that I would stage an armed robbery? | 觉得我会筹划一次持械抢劫 |
[23:33] | I mean, come on. Look at me. | 拜托 看看我 |
[23:35] | Oh, we are looking at you. | 我们看着你呢 |
[23:37] | We see five empty cubicles. | 我们看到了五个空的小隔间 |
[23:38] | We see a very anxious small business owner. | 还看到一个焦虑的小生意人 |
[23:40] | Insufficient cash flow is motive enough. | 流动资金不足已经是充足的动机了 |
[23:43] | I am stressed, but you’ve got it backwards. | 我的确压力很大 可你们弄反了 |
[23:47] | My company’s growing so fast, | 我的公司发展太快 |
[23:48] | I had to get this new space; we’ll fill it up. | 我得买下这个新地方 我们会搬进去 |
[23:50] | W-We just landed New Zealand, see? | 我们刚登陆了新西兰 看到没 |
[23:53] | And what is it you do for New Zealand? | 那你们为新西兰做些什么呢 |
[23:55] | We handle information security | 我们为他们的联合国代表团 |
[23:57] | and digital infrastructure for their U.N. Mission. | 负责情报安全和数字基础设施 |
[23:59] | We’ve got the Kiwis, | 我们争取到了新西兰人 |
[24:00] | Ukraine, Sudan, | 乌克兰人 苏丹人 |
[24:02] | half a dozen other delegations. | 还有不少其他代表团 |
[24:03] | So, no, cash flow is not a problem for me. | 所以不对 资金流动对我来说不是问题 |
[24:07] | All right, let me tell you what is a problem for you. | 好吧 我来说说什么才是问题 |
[24:09] | This bulb you planted | 你装了这个灯泡 |
[24:11] | so your pals knew when to crash in, | 好让你的同伙知道什么时候闯进去 |
[24:13] | guns blazing. | 什么时候开枪 |
[24:14] | I-I don’t, uh… | 我不… |
[24:15] | See the black powder? | 看到那上面的黑火药了吗 |
[24:17] | It yielded two very good fingerprints: | 上面有两枚清晰的指纹 |
[24:18] | a right index and a thumb. | 一个是右手食指 一个是拇指 |
[24:20] | Personally, I hate powdered creamer in my coffee, | 个人来说 我不喜欢咖啡里加奶球 |
[24:23] | but the residue on your fingers | 但上面残留的你的指纹 |
[24:24] | should help give us a very good match. | 应该能很好地吻合 |
[24:27] | Look… | 听着 |
[24:30] | I hid the camera that night, | 那晚我的确藏起了摄像头 |
[24:31] | but I didn’t have anything to do with the robbery. | 可我跟抢劫无关 |
[24:35] | Keep talking. | 继续 |
[24:36] | Camera was to help me cheat. | 摄像头是为了帮我作弊的 |
[24:39] | I know what you’re thinking. I’m a numbers guy. | 我知道你们在想什么 我跟数字打交道 |
[24:41] | But not in a way that translates to being good at cards. | 但并不能让我成为扑克高手 |
[24:44] | At least not good enough. | 至少还不够好 |
[24:45] | I found that out the hard way | 我付出惨重代价才意识到这点的 |
[24:46] | the first few times I played in the games Lin put together. | 就在玲组织的前几次牌局上 |
[24:49] | So, I started using the lightbulb cameras | 于是 我开始使用灯泡摄像头 |
[24:52] | and wearing an earwig so I could hear instructions. | 并戴着耳机 以便听到指示 |
[24:54] | I assume your Cyrano will be able to confirm this? | 我想你的西哈诺应该能证明吧 |
[24:58] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道这话是什么意思 |
[25:00] | But my assistant, Trevor– he’d watch the flop, | 但我的助手特雷弗 他会看翻牌过程 |
[25:03] | and enter all the cards in play into a probability algorithm. | 并对所有牌进行概率计算 |
[25:07] | What about your cards? | 那你的牌呢 |
[25:08] | We had signals. | 我们有信号 |
[25:09] | He’d feed me the odds. | 他会告诉我赔率 |
[25:10] | It’d help me make good bets. | 这能帮我选对赌注 |
[25:13] | I started winning a little. | 我渐渐赢了一些 |
[25:15] | Enough to salvage a little pride. | 足够挽回点自尊心了 |
[25:17] | You were proud of cheating? | 你作弊还挺自豪的吗 |
[25:20] | Just talk to Trevor. | 去找特雷弗 |
[25:22] | He’ll tell you. I’ve been complaining about that robbery | 他会告诉你们的 抢劫发生后 |
[25:24] | ever since it happened. | 我就一直在抱怨 |
[25:26] | Now I’ll never get to play with those guys again. | 现在我永远不能再跟那些人一起打牌了 |
[25:28] | And why would that matter? | 那又怎么了 |
[25:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:31] | I think about all the time I wasted studying game footage | 我想着我浪费的那些研究牌局录像的时间 |
[25:34] | to figure out the tells… | 就为了找出秘诀 |
[25:35] | You kept the footage? | 你留着录像吗 |
[25:38] | Sorry, but if you’re gonna keep incriminating evidence around, | 不好意思 但要留着有罪证据 |
[25:40] | you really ought to put it on an air gapped machine | 肯定得放在有安保的 |
[25:42] | in a secure server room, right? | 服务器房里的电脑上吧 |
[25:49] | Okay, so send the footage to these three e-mails, right? | 好了 把录像发到这三个邮箱 对吗 |
[25:52] | That’s right. | 对 |
[25:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:56] | Calling TARU, | 打给技术援助反应组 |
[25:56] | letting them know the footage is on its way. | 让他们知道录像马上发过去 |
[25:58] | No, you won’t get a signal. | 你收不到信号的 |
[25:59] | These walls have been coated with aluminum iron oxide. | 这些墙有氧化铝铁的屏蔽 |
[26:03] | Yeah, the-the stuff is mixed into the paint | 对 涂料中混合了这些东西 |
[26:04] | to block wireless signals. | 以屏蔽无线信号 |
[26:06] | You can smell that? | 你能闻出来 |
[26:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:08] | Unlike a few master sommeliers I could name. | 跟我能叫出名字的几个侍酒大师可不一样 |
[26:12] | I like your turtle. | 我喜欢你的乌龟 |
[26:14] | The one downstairs. His bowl said “Clyde.” | 楼下那只 他的碗上写着克莱德 |
[26:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:25] | So, you used to cut people open for a living, | 话说 你以前是以给人开膛为生的 |
[26:27] | and now you’re a private eye. | 现在成了私家侦探 |
[26:29] | Why’d you quit? | 之前为什么不干了 |
[26:30] | You develop an allergy to making money or something? | 你对赚钱过敏了还是怎么的 |
[26:32] | I’m a little busy right now; | 我现在有点忙 |
[26:33] | Mateo Pe??a just turned over footage from the robbery. | 马特奥·佩纳刚交出了抢劫现场的录像 |
[26:35] | I’m about to get a look at the thieves. | 我要看看那些劫匪 |
[26:39] | Looks like we’re about to get a look down my blouse, too. | 看来我们也要看我走光了 |
[26:46] | You don’t like me very much, do you? | 你不太喜欢我 对吗 |
[26:48] | You’re a client. I don’t have to like you. | 你是客户 我不需要喜欢你 |
[26:50] | I just have to help you. | 我只需要帮助你 |
[26:51] | Is that, like, the detective’s code or something? | 这是侦探的暗号之类的吗 |
[27:00] | You were with him, too, weren’t you? | 你也跟他在一起过 对吗 |
[27:02] | Mycroft? | 麦考夫 |
[27:04] | You were. | 果然 |
[27:07] | Guess he had a type, huh? | 看来他喜欢固定的类型啊 |
[27:08] | Do you mind? | 别说了行吗 |
[27:10] | Do you think he dumped you for me? | 你觉得他为了我甩了你吗 |
[27:11] | Is that why you don’t like me? | 所以你才不喜欢我吗 |
[27:12] | He didn’t dump me. | 他没甩我 |
[27:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:14] | Was he seeing us at the same time? | 难道他同时跟我们两个约会吗 |
[27:17] | That’s what you think. | 你就是这么想的 |
[27:18] | You think he was two-timing you. | 你觉得他对你是脚踏两条船 |
[27:20] | Say he was. That would mean he was also two-timing you. | 就算他是 这说明他对你也是脚踏两船 |
[27:23] | True, but it’s not like he and I were exclusive. | 对 但我和他本来也不专一 |
[27:25] | You said you were about to move in together. | 你说你想和他同居的 |
[27:26] | Sure, but that wouldn’t have meant we had to stop having fun. | 当然 但不意味着我们就不能再找乐子了 |
[27:30] | You’re missing the show, by the way. | 别看我了 你错过好戏了 |
[27:37] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[27:39] | Miss Watson, can you hear me? | 华生小姐 能听到吗 |
[27:42] | Agent McNally? | 麦克纳探员 |
[27:43] | Yeah, it’s been a while. | 对 好久不见 |
[27:44] | I’d like you and your friend | 我想请你和你朋友 |
[27:45] | to put your hands on the table away from the computer. | 让桌子上的手远离电脑 |
[27:49] | Now! | 快点 |
[27:51] | What is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[27:51] | The end of your investigation, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是你调查的终点 |
[27:54] | We’re confiscating the footage you were watching. | 我们要没收你们正在看的录像 |
[27:55] | It and your laptop are being wiped. | 那和你的笔记本电脑正在被抹除 |
[27:57] | Hold on. That’s evidence for a murder investigation. | 等等 这是一起谋杀案的证据 |
[27:59] | The NSA can’t do this. | 国安局不能这么做 |
[28:01] | Actually, we just did. | 实际上 我们已经做了 |
[28:02] | And tell your partner to stay away from this one. | 告诉你搭档离这事远点 |
[28:04] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[28:14] | Sherlock? | 夏洛克 |
[28:15] | Let there be light. | 我说要有光 |
[28:17] | Bullocks. | 妈蛋 |
[28:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:20] | Is that my sports bra holding up a flashlight on your head? | 是我的运动文胸绑了个手电筒在你头上吗 |
[28:24] | Couldn’t find my miner’s helmet in the dark. | 太黑了 找不到我的矿工安全帽了 |
[28:26] | The irony’s not lost. | 还是够讽刺 |
[28:28] | I thought the electric company was gonna be able to | 我还以为电力公司 |
[28:30] | turn the power on from their end. | 能从他们那边恢复供电呢 |
[28:31] | They found the glitch in their system. | 他们发现了系统中的故障 |
[28:34] | Our board was shortened, however, | 但我们这边在恢复供电时 |
[28:36] | by the restoration of power. | 短路了 |
[28:38] | Next time I see Agent McNally, | 下次我见到麦克纳探员 |
[28:39] | I’m going to invoice him for my labor. | 我要开发票让他给我的笔记本报销 |
[28:40] | This stunt was excessively juvenile, | 这种伎俩太幼稚了 |
[28:43] | even for an agency which self-identifies as “Big Brother.” | 即便对一个自称”老大哥”的探员来说 |
[28:47] | That’s funny, because I came down here | 有意思 其实我下来就是找你 |
[28:48] | to talk to you about your brother. | 聊聊你哥哥的 |
[28:50] | By all means. Distract me why I’m holding 240 volts in my hand. | 尽管说 别让我想着手里握着240伏的电呢 |
[28:55] | I take it you still think there’s something amiss | 我觉得这说明你仍然认为 |
[28:57] | about Ms. Wen’s connection to your ex-lover. | 闻小姐和你前男友的关系有些不对劲 |
[29:00] | It’s more than a feeling. | 不只是直觉 |
[29:01] | That’s why I reached out to your father yesterday. | 所以我昨天联系了你父亲 |
[29:02] | I asked him to get a message to Mycroft. | 请他给麦考夫带个信 |
[29:04] | So, you risked Mycroft’s safety | 这么说 你拿麦考夫的安全冒险 |
[29:06] | and indebted yourself to Morland Holmes. | 还让你自己欠了莫兰德·福尔摩斯的人情 |
[29:08] | Well, Morland e-mailed me back; | 莫兰德回我邮件了 |
[29:09] | he said that Mycroft is safe and alive on some Grecian island. | 他说麦考夫安全地活在希腊的一个岛上 |
[29:12] | I have no idea which one. But here’s the thing. | 我不知道是哪个 但问题是 |
[29:15] | He has never heard of Lin Wen. | 他从没听说过闻玲 |
[29:18] | Do you think it’s possible that they were lovers? | 你觉得他们有可能是情侣吗 |
[29:21] | What? | 什么 |
[29:22] | Mycroft and Ms. Wen. | 麦考夫和闻小姐 |
[29:23] | Well, she claimed they were. | 她说他们是 |
[29:25] | Then isn’t it also possible | 那是不是也有可能 |
[29:26] | that he was just trying to spare your feelings | 他只是想用他自己的方式 |
[29:28] | in his own self-serving kind of way? | 避免你难过呢 |
[29:30] | Yes, it’s possible. | 有可能 |
[29:31] | I warned you when you took up with the man | 你跟那家伙开始交往时我就警告过你 |
[29:33] | that he’s not without his faults, | 他并非完美无瑕 |
[29:34] | and I’m not just talking about his webbed toe. | 我说的可不是他的蹼趾 |
[29:36] | He has a webbed toe? | 他有蹼趾 |
[29:44] | Looking for bugs? | 在找窃听器吗 |
[29:46] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[29:47] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[29:47] | The NSA is slightly more sophisticated | 国安局可比 |
[29:49] | than a cheating poker player. | 一个作弊的扑克玩家更老练 |
[29:51] | If they wanted to spy on us, | 如果他们想监视我们 |
[29:52] | there are any number of devices in our home | 咱们家里有无数设备 |
[29:54] | which could serve as hot mics– | 可以当做热点麦克风 |
[29:55] | computers, phones, televisions. | 电脑 电话 电视都行 |
[29:57] | We have little choice but to do as they say. | 我们没什么选择 只能照他们说的做 |
[29:59] | But somebody tried to kill me, and they did kill Ian. | 可有人想杀我 他们已经杀了伊恩 |
[30:02] | Are you seriously just gonna walk away from that? | 你真要撒手不管吗 |
[30:05] | I’m sorry. It’s over. | 抱歉 已经结束了 |
[30:07] | You can stay with us if you like. | 你愿意的话可以留下 |
[30:08] | The matter may soon resolve itself of its own accord. | 麻烦应该很快就能自动解决了 |
[30:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:16] | Now if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[30:16] | this is where I usually listen to music and think. | 这时候我通常要听音乐思考了 |
[30:29] | This is a minor setback. | 这是个小挫折 |
[30:31] | We don’t take orders from the NSA. | 我们不会听国安局的命令 |
[30:32] | We just need to approach | 我们只是需要从一个不同的角度 |
[30:33] | your list of players from a different angle. | 接近你名单上的玩家 |
[30:36] | Actually, the overhead angle of the game was very interesting. | 实际上 从仰角看牌局很有意思 |
[30:39] | I noticed one of the thieves had really bad hair plugs. | 我注意到一个劫匪的植发非常糟 |
[30:42] | I’m talking baby doll hair. | 用的是洋娃娃的头发 |
[30:43] | So? | 所以呢 |
[30:44] | So there can’t be that many hair restoration surgeons in New York | 所以纽约不可能有那么多 |
[30:47] | who are still punch-grafting. | 头发恢复医师依然在用冲床嫁接 |
[30:49] | Find the guy who did the work, we find the thief. | 找到是谁做的头发 就找到劫匪了 |
[30:56] | How did you get this? | 你们从哪得到的 |
[30:57] | My medical records are private, no? | 我的病历是私密的 不是吗 |
[31:00] | This might shock you, Mr. Celik, | 你可能会吃惊 塞利克先生 |
[31:02] | but we didn’t find a single ethical clerk | 但我们在城里最便宜的三个植发诊所 |
[31:04] | in any of the three cheapest hair clinics in the city. | 没发现任何处方人员 |
[31:08] | It would cost more to purchase one of these hookers than it did | 要买你这种水烟 |
[31:11] | to buy the files of all their military-age male patients. | 可比买他们当过兵的男性患者的资料要贵 |
[31:14] | But that’s illegal. | 但这是违法的 |
[31:15] | Oh, completely. | 绝对是 |
[31:16] | This file would not be admissible in a court of law. | 这份文件将不会被法庭采纳 |
[31:18] | No question. | 毫无疑问 |
[31:19] | It’s also irrelevant. | 而且也与案情无关 |
[31:21] | I mean, no one’s facing charges for getting cheap hair plugs. | 没人会因做了便宜的植发而面临指控 |
[31:24] | No, all the evidence presented at your trial | 不 你的庭审上出现的证据 |
[31:26] | will be about armed robbery and murder. | 将会关于持械抢劫和谋杀 |
[31:29] | My trial? What are you saying? | 我的庭审 你说什么呢 |
[31:31] | You wore a hockey mask, but the Saturday before last, | 你戴了曲棍球面罩 但上上个周六 |
[31:34] | you robbed a poker game. | 你抢劫了一场牌局 |
[31:35] | I saw it on tape. | 我在录像上看到了 |
[31:37] | And then I saw this and recognized the hairline. | 然后我看到这个 认出了发际线 |
[31:41] | The Saturday before last, I was home. | 上上个周六 我在家 |
[31:43] | I read a book. | 我看了本书 |
[31:45] | Then it must be an astronomical coincidence | 那你存了这些 |
[31:46] | that you stock these. | 一定是天大的巧合了 |
[31:50] | The man who suffocated Ian Walker | 捂死伊恩·沃克的人 |
[31:53] | left the scent of coconut and charcoal | 在他的运动衫背部 |
[31:55] | all over the back of his sweatshirt. | 留下了椰子和木炭的气味 |
[31:56] | Smelled just like these hookah coals. | 闻起来正像这些水烟煤 |
[31:58] | Then it is a coincidence. | 那就是巧合了 |
[32:00] | I was home. | 我在家 |
[32:01] | You won’t take my word? Take my brother’s. | 不信我是吗 那信我弟弟吧 |
[32:04] | Murat! | 穆拉特 |
[32:05] | Buraya gel! | 过来 |
[32:10] | These people want to know where I was a week ago. | 这些人想知道一周前我在哪里 |
[32:13] | Actually, it was more than a week ago. It was last… | 实际上 不止一周了 是上… |
[32:14] | We were home that night. | 我们那晚在家 |
[32:18] | Let me guess, | 我猜猜 |
[32:19] | you were both reading. | 你们都在看书 |
[32:20] | You think we can’t read? | 你觉得我们不识字吗 |
[32:22] | Gentlemen, you must excuse my partner and I. | 先生们 请原谅我搭档和我 |
[32:24] | We were mistaken. | 我们搞错了 |
[32:26] | Good luck with the book club. | 祝参加读书俱乐部好运 |
[32:34] | What happened in there? | 什么情况 |
[32:35] | Those guys are the right height, the right build, | 那俩人的身高符合 身型也符合 |
[32:37] | and their alibi… | 而他们的不在场证明 |
[32:37] | Is preposterous. | 非常荒谬 |
[32:39] | Reasonable questions of literacy aside. | 非常合理的疑问 |
[32:41] | Okay, so then why did we stop questioning them? | 那我们为什么不继续问他们了 |
[32:43] | Because we can expect more interesting answers | 因为我们可以找更有意思的人 |
[32:45] | from more interesting people. | 得到更有意思的答案 |
[32:54] | Your body odor is revolting, even from here. | 你的体味在这里都能闻到 |
[32:56] | I know the job is demanding, | 我知道工作不容易 |
[32:57] | but you should find more occasions to get into a shower. | 但你真该多洗洗澡了 |
[32:59] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:01] | The parking tickets you’ve planted on the windshield are ancient, | 你挡风玻璃上的停车票是很久以前的 |
[33:03] | so I think it’s safe to assume | 我觉得应该能推测 |
[33:04] | that you’ve been keeping tabs on the Brothers Celik here | 你在这里密切留意塞利克兄弟 |
[33:06] | for quite some time. | 已经好一阵子了 |
[33:08] | NSA? | 国安局的吗 |
[33:09] | How they failed to notice this van a-rocking | 他们怎么会没发现这辆车 |
[33:11] | and not come a-knocking is beyond my comprehension. | 而且没来敲车窗 这我不理解 |
[33:14] | But I will draw their attention over here | 但我会把他们的注意引过来 |
[33:16] | if I don’t get an audience with Agent McNally. | 如果我见不到麦克纳探员的话 |
[33:18] | Washington Square Park. | 华盛顿广场公园 |
[33:20] | I’ll be at the chess tables on my own. | 我会自己坐在棋桌上 |
[33:21] | Have someone pick me up there in half an hour. Understood? | 半小时后找人去接我 明白吗 |
[33:28] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[33:30] | You’re going alone? | 你一个人去吗 |
[33:31] | I think it’s best that way. | 我觉得最好如此 |
[33:32] | If I’m abducted by the men in black, | 要是我被黑衣人绑架了 |
[33:34] | you can alert the authorities that we do trust. | 你可以去我们信任的机关报警 |
[33:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:44] | Borrowing these. | 借这些 |
[33:46] | I would’ve asked, | 我本想征求同意的 |
[33:47] | but that would require me calling you on the phone, | 但那就得给你打电话 |
[33:48] | and I didn’t want another speech. | 而我不想再听演讲了 |
[33:50] | And where do you think you’re going? | 你觉得你要去哪 |
[33:52] | You mean where do I know I’m going? | 你是说我确定我要去哪吗 |
[33:54] | I have a life, bills, a job. | 我也有生活 有账单 有工作 |
[33:56] | I have to show a place today, | 我今天得去一个地方 |
[33:57] | or I’m gonna lose my best client. | 不然我就会失去最好的客户 |
[33:59] | It’s a pocket listing; nobody’s gonna know. | 这是口袋交易 没人会知道 |
[34:01] | Too risky. Not a good idea. | 太冒险了 不是好主意 |
[34:03] | Fine, then. Keep them. | 那好吧 你留着 |
[34:05] | Sorry I asked. | 抱歉我多问了 |
[34:07] | I know you’ve been lying to us. | 我知道你在对我们说谎 |
[34:10] | You never dated Mycroft. | 你没跟麦考夫约会过 |
[34:11] | As far as I can tell, you never even knew him. | 据我所知 你根本不认识他 |
[34:14] | I… Listen, Lin, | 我 听着 玲 |
[34:15] | I know, so please tell me the truth. | 我知道了 所以请告诉我真相吧 |
[34:18] | How did you know about him? | 你怎么知道他的 |
[34:20] | About me and Sherlock. | 还有我和夏洛克 |
[34:23] | What made you think to come here? | 你为什么会来这里 |
[34:26] | How’s this for the truth? | 这个实话怎么样 |
[34:28] | I’d rather take my chances on my own | 我宁愿自己出去碰运气 |
[34:29] | than spend another minute living here with you. | 也不想在这里跟你多待一分钟了 |
[34:40] | Some of my guys wanted to send you a gift basket. | 我有几个弟兄想给你送个礼品篮 |
[34:42] | They were really sick of that van. | 他们真受够那辆车了 |
[34:45] | Could’ve spared us all the cloak and dagger | 你可以省去我们的所有刺探活动 |
[34:46] | by just explaining why you were confiscating the footage. | 直接说说你为什么要没收录像带吧 |
[34:50] | Anything I said would’ve been a lie, | 我说的一切都会是谎言 |
[34:51] | so it seemed better not to say anything. | 所以最好还是什么都别说吧 |
[34:53] | “Omission is the most powerful form of lie.” | 无言是最有力的谎言 |
[34:55] | Yeah, we get a lot of George Orwell quotes around here. | 对 我们这里有很多乔治·奥威尔的名言 |
[34:58] | Uh, I’m a fan of “Four legs good, two legs bad.” | 我喜欢”四条腿好 两条腿糟” |
[35:01] | I’m guessing you’re not here | 我想你不是来 |
[35:02] | to wax poetic about 20th century authors. | 念20世纪的作家的诗的吧 |
[35:05] | I find nothing poetic | 我没觉得有诗意 |
[35:06] | about a government agency watching passively | 一个政府探员被动地看着两个土耳其探员 |
[35:08] | as two Turkish agents rob, maim and murder American citizens. | 抢劫 致残并杀害美国公民 |
[35:12] | You mean the Celik brothers. | 你是说塞利克兄弟 |
[35:15] | You expect me to believe that the NSA is surveilling them | 国安局在监视他们 你想让我相信 |
[35:17] | because they are not spies? | 他们不是间谍 |
[35:19] | I’m sorry. You said two agents. | 抱歉 你说两名探员 |
[35:22] | There’s three. | 其实是三个 |
[35:23] | The brothers and-and their boss, | 那兄弟俩和他们的老板 |
[35:26] | who you actually met. | 其实你已经见过了 |
[35:29] | You just didn’t know it. | 只是你不知道 |
[35:33] | The dealer from the game. | 牌局的发牌员 |
[35:37] | Oh, we’ve been on them for months. | 我们已经盯了他们几个月了 |
[35:38] | Bank statements, video of the store, audio of their homes. | 银行账单 店里的录像 他们家的录音 |
[35:42] | It wasn’t enough. | 还不够 |
[35:43] | They’re careful. | 他们很小心 |
[35:45] | We didn’t know that they had robbed that game | 你们来之前 我们并不知道他们抢劫了牌局 |
[35:47] | or killed that kid until you came along. | 也不知道他们杀了那孩子 |
[35:49] | And yet when those things were brought to your attention, | 然而当这些事引起你的注意时 |
[35:51] | you did nothing. | 你什么也没做 |
[35:52] | There was nothing to do. | 我没什么能做的 |
[35:54] | Nothing that we caught on tape | 我们在录像上发现的东西 |
[35:55] | would’ve gotten you an indictment, | 全都无法让你们提起诉讼 |
[35:57] | so why blow our cover? | 所以为什么要暴露我们的伪装呢 |
[35:59] | Frankly, the U.S. Government has bigger fish to fry | 直说吧 美国政府要用苏菲·德米尔 |
[36:02] | with Szofi Demir. | 去钓更大的鱼 |
[36:03] | We don’t know what kind of op | 我们不知道那次抢劫 |
[36:04] | that robbery is meant to finance | 算是什么筹集资金的行动 |
[36:06] | or who she’s really working for. | 也不知道她真正的东家是谁 |
[36:08] | We have a highly placed source | 我们有个高层线人 |
[36:10] | who’s confident that she’s a double agent. | 他确信她是个双面间谍 |
[36:12] | The identity of her new employer is unclear. | 还不知道她的新雇主是谁 |
[36:14] | So we thought it would be better, | 所以我们觉得这样更好 |
[36:16] | we’d learn more if we left her on the street a while longer. | 如果放任她再久点 也许能得知更多情况 |
[36:19] | Give me the files. You’ll have your answers, | 档案给我 你会得到答案的 |
[36:21] | and the NYPD will close the case within a matter of days. | 纽约警局也将在几天内结案 |
[36:23] | See, that’s the thing. We don’t have days. | 问题就在这儿 我们没有几天时间了 |
[36:26] | After you visited the smoke shop, | 你们去了烟店后 |
[36:27] | Szofi and her pals requested extraction. | 苏菲和她的同伙要求撤离 |
[36:30] | They’re on a flight to Istanbul in seven hours. | 七小时后他们就要飞去伊斯坦布尔了 |
[36:33] | Congratulations, Holmes. | 恭喜 福尔摩斯 |
[36:35] | You just helped three spies get away with murder. | 你刚帮三名间谍摆脱了谋杀罪 |
[36:44] | I think I know why the NSA | 我想我知道国安局为什么要 |
[36:45] | gave us the footage of the robbery back; | 把抢劫的录像还给我们了 |
[36:47] | there’s nothing in here that we don’t already know. | 里面的内容都是我们已经知道的 |
[36:49] | Still, good to be reminded | 不过 还是很高兴能被提醒 |
[36:51] | of the dangers of bashing your friends with Hungarian weapons. | 用匈牙利武器攻击朋友的危险性 |
[36:53] | Is it just me | 只有我这么想 |
[36:54] | or are Szofi and the Celik brothers awfully careless for spies? | 还是苏菲和塞利克兄弟作为间谍太不小心了 |
[36:59] | I wish I was in a position to judge them more harshly. | 真希望我有立场更狠地批判他们 |
[37:01] | But absent the discovery of fresh evidence, | 但缺少新的证据 |
[37:04] | it appears that they are three and a half hours from besting us, | 看来他们还有三个半小时就要打败我们了 |
[37:06] | and I shall be back to the olfactory grind | 我该回到嗅觉研究上 |
[37:08] | of sniffing out wine fraud. | 继续查葡萄酒造假了 |
[37:10] | Is that why you’ve been brushing your teeth for half an hour? | 所以你刷牙刷了半个小时吗 |
[37:13] | I will be unable to sully my sinuses with fluoride and flavorants | 我不能用氟化物和香料玷污我的鼻窦 |
[37:16] | until that case is complete. | 直到案子结束 |
[37:17] | I do not intend to fail in my duties twice in a row. | 我不想接连失败两次 |
[37:21] | Well, maybe they will beat us, but it’ll be an ugly win. | 也许他们会打败我们 但并不算完胜 |
[37:24] | I mean, their little fund-raiser was a mess. | 他们的募捐集会乱了套 |
[37:26] | Szofi got hurt, | 苏菲受了伤 |
[37:27] | the lookout was killed. | 把风人死了 |
[37:29] | Don’t forget how inefficient the entire enterprise was. | 别忘了整个企业有多没效率 |
[37:31] | They had to use half their haul on a frame-up | 他们用了一半的资源去搞陷害 |
[37:33] | because they chose to rob a game with such… dangerous players. | 因为他们选择去抢劫一个玩家如此危险的牌局 |
[37:41] | You could just ask me to move. | 你可以直接让我挪开 |
[37:43] | Move, please. | 挪开 谢谢 |
[37:46] | What if Szofi and her stooges aren’t as… | 如果苏菲和她的喽啰 |
[37:48] | reckless as we thought? | 并没我们想的那么粗心呢 |
[37:52] | Looks pretty reckless to me. | 我觉得挺粗心的 |
[37:55] | There. | 那里 |
[37:56] | Still there. | 还在那里 |
[37:57] | What’s still there? | 什么还在那里 |
[37:58] | Proof. | 证据 |
[37:59] | That the robbery was not designed | 抢劫并不是设计来资助一些 |
[38:01] | to fund some heretofore unidentified scheme. | 目前尚不明确的计划的 |
[38:03] | It was designed to conceal some heretofore unidentified scheme. | 而是为了隐瞒一些目前尚不明确的计划 |
[38:10] | Boy, that’s tough to watch. | 天 这可真让人不忍直视 |
[38:12] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[38:14] | Why would you bring me here and make me relive this? | 为什么带我来 让我再重温这些 |
[38:16] | And who is this man? | 这人是谁 |
[38:19] | I’m not a friend. | 我不是朋友 |
[38:20] | He’s here because | 他在这里是因为 |
[38:21] | espionage doesn’t fall in the jurisdiction of the NYPD. | 间谍不在纽约警局的管辖权内 |
[38:23] | But you already knew that, Szofi. | 但你已经知道了 苏菲 |
[38:26] | The robbery wasn’t about the money. | 抢劫不是为了钱 |
[38:28] | It was kabuki theater, | 那只是场戏 |
[38:29] | a distraction from what was really happening. | 为了分散警方注意 以掩盖真正发生的事 |
[38:32] | Which was? | 什么事 |
[38:34] | Keep your eye on the keys. | 你一直盯着钥匙 |
[38:37] | Here, | 这里 |
[38:38] | and then again… | 然后又有一次 |
[38:40] | here. | 这里 |
[38:41] | Aside from the set of keys he makes a show of stealing, | 除了他故意要偷的那串钥匙 |
[38:44] | he only moves one other set of keys. | 他只动了另外一串钥匙 |
[38:47] | The whole purpose of this robbery | 抢劫的整个目的 |
[38:49] | was to create a wax impression of a key | 是为了收集一把钥匙的蜡模 |
[38:51] | which opens the server room at Semper Apex. | 能打开森宝·爱贝斯的服务器机房 |
[38:54] | You had to do that without alerting the key’s owner | 你们不能让钥匙主人警觉 |
[38:57] | that you’d compromised his business. | 你会危及他们的生意 |
[38:59] | Semper Apex? | 森宝·爱贝斯 |
[39:01] | I’m unfamiliar. | 我不熟悉 |
[39:02] | Yes, you are. | 不 你很熟 |
[39:04] | The machines inside Mateo Pe??a’s closet | 马特奥·佩纳的小隔间里的机器 |
[39:06] | facilitate diplomatic communications for half a dozen countries. | 促进了与许多国家的外交联系 |
[39:09] | You can’t get so much as a Wi-Fi signal in or out of there | 你不能像无线信号那样随意进出 |
[39:11] | unless you have a key. | 除非你有钥匙 |
[39:14] | This is an interesting theory, but I have a plane to catch. | 这理论挺有意思 可我还得赶飞机 |
[39:17] | I’m traveling with friends. | 我要跟朋友一起出游 |
[39:18] | It’s not a theory. | 这不是理论 |
[39:20] | Your friends visited Semper Apex | 你朋友去了森宝·爱贝斯 |
[39:22] | the day after the robbery. | 就在抢劫之后第二天 |
[39:24] | They posed as clients. | 他们装作是客户 |
[39:26] | And in the middle of Mateo’s sales pitch, | 在马特奥推销期间 |
[39:28] | Vural stepped out to take a call. | 武拉尔出去接了个电话 |
[39:31] | He then used his duplicate key to | 然后用复制的钥匙 |
[39:32] | slip in and plant this. | 溜进去安装了这个 |
[39:35] | It’s a ghost jack. | 是种木马 |
[39:36] | The I.P. Address which it was slaved to | 它绑定的IP地址 |
[39:38] | does not belong to the Celiks or to the Turkish government. | 既不属于塞利克兄弟 也不属于土耳其政府 |
[39:41] | It belongs to you. | 是属于你的 |
[39:47] | The NYPD doesn’t care about who reads Uzbekistan’s e-mails. | 纽约警局不关心谁看了乌兹别克斯坦的邮件 |
[39:51] | You want the person who killed Ian Walker, | 你想找杀了伊恩·沃克的人 |
[39:53] | and I don’t want to see the inside of a courtroom. | 而我则不想进法庭 |
[39:57] | Maybe we can make a deal. | 也许我们可以做个交易 |
[39:59] | Maybe, but I’m not with the NYPD, | 也许吧 但我不是纽约警局的人 |
[40:01] | and these guys can’t entertain a deal | 而这些人不能接受交易 |
[40:03] | without you first going on record | 除非你先正式说明 |
[40:04] | about what it is you do and who you do it for. | 你做了什么 以及为谁做的 |
[40:07] | And I’m not talking about Turkey. | 我说的不是土耳其 |
[40:09] | Who’s your real boss? | 谁是你真正的老板 |
[40:12] | Don’t say it. Write it down. | 别说 写下来 |
[40:16] | 00:40:24,900 –> 00:40:32,150 | 人人留学——开启单向收费新时代 |
[40:17] | Not everyone needs to know. | 不是所有人都需要知道 |
[40:23] | No, that’s not what I said. | 不 我说的不是这个 |
[40:24] | I did not claim to be able to read her penmanship | 我没说能在另一个房间 |
[40:26] | from across the room; what I observed were her pen strokes. | 看出她的笔迹 我看的是她的笔锋 |
[40:29] | So now you can make out what someone’s writing | 所以你光看一个人的笔帽 |
[40:30] | by watching the top of their pen bob all around? | 就能知道她写了什么 |
[40:33] | The top is connected to the bottom, and I know what I saw. | 笔帽与底部相连 我知道自己看到了什么 |
[40:35] | I just don’t see why someone would develop a double agent | 我只是不知道为什么有人会在下曼哈顿区 |
[40:37] | in Lower Manhattan. | 发展一个双面间谍 |
[40:39] | I suppose they’re ambitious. | 我想他们有野心吧 |
[40:40] | No country wants an economy dependent on goat meat forever. | 没有国家想在经济上永远依赖羊肉 |
[40:43] | I have an errand. I’ll meet you at home. | 我还有事 回家见 |
[40:47] | I don’t have a cold. There was dust in there. | 我没感冒 只是有灰 |
[40:49] | Yes, you keep telling yourself that. | 对 你就自欺欺人吧 |
[40:51] | You’d be wise to pencil in some time on the trampoline. | 去蹦床上跳几次会是明智的决定 |
[40:56] | It’s the little things you can’t even see | 正是你看不到的细微之物 |
[40:58] | that end up killing you. | 最后会害死你 |
[40:59] | And, trust me, copper pipes | 相信我 铜管 |
[41:00] | beat galvanized across the board. | 完胜电镀管 |
[41:02] | So worth it. | 绝对值了 |
[41:03] | Anyway, don’t hesitate to call. | 不管怎样 有事尽管打给我 |
[41:05] | I have a ton of other listings | 如果你想要些不那么现代的东西 |
[41:07] | if you want something less modern. | 我还有无数清单可以给你 |
[41:08] | Thanks again for coming by. | 再次谢谢你们过来 |
[41:13] | I’m working. | 我在工作呢 |
[41:14] | At least I’m not crashing in here with a gunshot wound | 起码我没带着枪伤和一堆被盗的现金 |
[41:16] | and a wad of stolen cash. | 闯来这里 |
[41:18] | We’re gonna clear some things up. | 有些事我们要说清 |
[41:19] | First, I’m not crazy. | 首先 我没疯 |
[41:21] | You lied about knowing Mycroft. | 你说认识麦考夫是在说谎 |
[41:22] | – Are you calling me a liar? – That is not a question. | -你说我是骗子吗 -毫无疑问 |
[41:23] | I am stating a fact. | 我是在陈述事实 |
[41:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:27] | I didn’t know Mycroft. So what? | 我不认识麦考夫 那又怎样 |
[41:29] | So everything else about your story was true. | 那你故事的其他事都是真的 |
[41:32] | Why lie about that? | 为什么在这点上说谎 |
[41:35] | Maybe I did it to annoy you. | 也许我是故意要让你心烦 |
[41:36] | I think that’s partly true. | 我觉得这挺真的 |
[41:38] | Which is weird, because you don’t even know me. Right? | 这很奇怪 因为你根本不认识我 对吗 |
[41:43] | The other day, you called your mother from one of our burners. | 那天你用我们的一次性电话打给了你母亲 |
[41:46] | I checked the listing. It was her home line. | 我查了清单 是她家的电话 |
[41:48] | Jing-Mei Wen. | 闻静美 |
[41:50] | She sure is all over social media. | 她可是个网络狂人 |
[41:52] | Posts tons of sweet childhood photos of you. | 晒了无数你的童年照片 |
[41:55] | A few friends commented | 有几个朋友留言说 |
[41:56] | on how much fun they used to have at Mrs. Yun’s house. | 他们以前在云女士家有多开心 |
[41:59] | That used to be your name, too. | 这以前也是你的姓 |
[42:01] | Did you know that the name Yun | 你知道云这个姓 |
[42:03] | dates back to the Qing Dynasty? | 可以追溯到清代吗 |
[42:05] | I do, because, before my stepfather adopted me, | 我知道 因为在我继父收养我前 |
[42:08] | I was Joan Yun. | 我叫乔恩·云 |
[42:13] | Why don’t you just admit you’re my half-sister? | 你还是直接承认你是我同父异母的妹妹吧 |