时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Elementary | 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | We’re here to see Fiona Helbron, | 我们是来找菲欧娜·希伯伦的 |
[00:03] | aka Mittens. | 也就是咪咪 |
[00:05] | They say autism is a spectrum, | 人们说自闭症是种光学频谱 |
[00:06] | but it’s really an array of different conditions | 但实际上是不同条件的组合 |
[00:09] | all lumped together. | 都混到了一起 |
[00:10] | I prefer the term “Neuroatypical.” | 我更喜欢”非典型神经性”这种说法 |
[00:13] | The day Phil was arrested, you walked me home, | 菲尔被捕那天 你送了我回家 |
[00:15] | We talked. And I liked it. | 我们慢慢走着 我很喜欢… |
[00:19] | Can we do it again? | 能再来一次吗 |
[00:21] | I’m different, too. | 我还很另类 |
[00:23] | From other women you’ve dated. | 与你约会过的那些女人相比 |
[00:24] | It takes a little more work with me. | 跟我在一起要多下点功夫 |
[00:27] | I know that because I’ve heard it | 我知道这些是因为 |
[00:28] | from both my previous boyfriends. | 我的前两任男友都是这么说的 |
[00:30] | I’m a little afraid. | 我有点害怕 |
[00:32] | I’m a little afraid, too. | 我也有点怕 |
[00:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:43] | I was just marveling at how you were able to sleep | 我只是在好奇你昨晚怎么能 |
[00:44] | so soundly last night, given the incessant sex noise. | 睡得那么香甜 毕竟性爱噪音那么吵 |
[00:47] | I didn’t hear any sex noise. | 我没听到什么性爱噪音 |
[00:49] | Through the wall from next door. | 隔壁透过墙壁传过来的 |
[00:51] | Trent and his new lover, | 特伦特和他的新爱人 |
[00:53] | putting the devil into hell even as we speak. | 此时此刻仍在奋勇激战 |
[00:55] | We just paid to have his entire place soundproofed. | 我们刚花钱给他那里装了隔音板 |
[00:57] | Not well enough, apparently. | 显然效果还不够好 |
[00:59] | Oh, you’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[01:01] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[01:03] | So, Trent has a new girlfriend. | 所以 特伦特有个新女友 |
[01:04] | You have a new girlfriend. Why is this a problem? | 你也有了新女友 怎么就不行了 |
[01:06] | ‘Cause it’s their fourth night | 因为这已经是一周里 |
[01:07] | of marathon activity in the last week. | 他们第四晚搞马拉松了 |
[01:09] | It’s distracting. | 太让人分心 |
[01:10] | Quiet is indispensable to my process. | 我的工作必须要安静 |
[01:12] | How do you not hear it? | 你怎么听不到呢 |
[01:13] | Just lucky I guess. | 只是幸运吧 |
[01:14] | Perhaps it entered your mind unconsciously. | 可能它已经渗入了你的潜意识 |
[01:16] | Were your dreams filled with two flounders slapping together? | 你有没有梦到两只比目鱼互相碰撞 |
[01:19] | A ketchup bottle being squeezed repeatedly | 一瓶被不断挤捏的番茄酱 |
[01:21] | whilst a nearby walrus issues a death rattle? | 同时旁边有只海象在发出死前哀嚎 |
[01:24] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[01:25] | I assure you, you do not. | 我向你保证 你没有 |
[01:34] | – Don’t. – Don’t what? | -别 -别什么 |
[01:36] | Mess with him. I’m serious. | 别招惹人家 我是认真的 |
[01:39] | No chain saw art in the study, | 不许在书房搞电锯艺术 |
[01:40] | no marching bands in the library. | 不许在图书室里搞仪仗队 |
[01:42] | He’s a nice guy, and we’ve just convinced him to move back in. | 他是个好人 我们刚劝说他搬回来 |
[01:45] | Not promising anything. | 我什么都不保证 |
[01:46] | If uprooting Trent is the price of justice, | 如果根除特伦特是正义的代价 |
[01:49] | history will be on our side. | 历史会站在我们这边的 |
[01:50] | Finish your coffee and get dressed. | 快喝完你的咖啡 换好衣服 |
[01:52] | While you slumbered we received a call. | 你睡觉的时候我们接到了电话 |
[01:54] | Potential client is on his way here. | 潜在客人正在来这里的路上 |
[02:03] | Must confess, Mr. Springer, | 必须承认 斯普林格先生 |
[02:05] | your call took us by surprise. | 你的来电出乎我们的意料 |
[02:06] | We wouldn’t have expected you to request our services. | 我们没想到你会需要我们的服务 |
[02:09] | Why? Because you put two of my partners | 为什么 因为你上个月将我的两位合伙人 |
[02:11] | behind bars last month? | 送进了监狱吗 |
[02:13] | Not the sort of thing that tends to win us fans. | 这种事一般可不会给我们带来粉丝 |
[02:16] | It worked out in my favor. | 那事结果对我有利 |
[02:18] | So they didn’t commit a murder, | 所以他们不是犯了谋杀罪 |
[02:19] | so much as provide you a murder-tunity. | 不如说是给了你一个”谋杀机遇” |
[02:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:24] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[02:26] | This is my son Brian. He’s the reason I called. | 这是我儿子布莱恩 我打电话就是为了他 |
[02:29] | And you’re right, I don’t like you. | 你说的对 我不喜欢你 |
[02:32] | But you’re the best. | 但你是最好的 |
[02:33] | And this has nothing to do with my firm. | 而且这事与我的事务所完全无关 |
[02:37] | Missing Persons case. | 失踪人口案件 |
[02:39] | A doctor named Vincent Bader. | 一个叫文森特·巴德的医生 |
[02:41] | No one’s seen him for six days. | 已经六天没人见过他了 |
[02:43] | That’s everything the cops have. | 这是警察所掌握的一切 |
[02:45] | And you came in possession of a police file how? | 你是如何取得警察档案的 |
[02:47] | Let’s just say the firm’s security team | 这么说吧 事务所的安保部门 |
[02:49] | has its share of retired detectives. | 有一定数量的退休警探 |
[02:53] | Pain management specialist, | 疼痛治疗专家 |
[02:54] | he co-owns a center near Lenox Hill. | 他是莱诺克斯山一家中心的联合所有者 |
[02:57] | And what’s your interest in him? | 你对他感兴趣的地方在哪 |
[02:58] | Minimal. | 没什么兴趣 |
[03:00] | Brian’s a patient, you’ll see that in the file. | 布莱恩是患者 你可以在档案里看到 |
[03:04] | So you’re a person of interest | 所以你是这起 |
[03:05] | in the doctor’s disappearance. | 医生失踪案中的主要嫌疑人 |
[03:07] | There was an altercation outside his office two days | 在他失踪两天前 你们在他办公室外 |
[03:08] | before he went missing and threats were overheard? | 发生过争吵 并且有人听到了威胁 |
[03:13] | Tell them. | 说吧 |
[03:16] | I never did anything to him. | 我没对他做什么 |
[03:17] | I was just mad. | 我只是很生气 |
[03:19] | The kid’s never even hit a baseball, | 这孩子连棒球都没打到过 |
[03:20] | let alone a man. | 别提是一个人了 |
[03:22] | So you’re going through | 所以你在经历 |
[03:23] | prescription opioid withdrawal, hmm? | 类鸦片药物的戒断反应 |
[03:26] | You were seeing a pain specialist and now you’re not. | 你之前在看疼痛治疗专家 现在却没有 |
[03:29] | Brian’s always been frail. | 布莱恩一直很脆弱 |
[03:32] | One injury or another his whole life, mostly back pain. | 一生中都在受伤 多数时候是背痛 |
[03:35] | This argument people overheard, | 人们听到的这场争执 |
[03:37] | Dr. Bader cut you off your meds? | 是因为巴德医生切断了你的药物供给吗 |
[03:39] | No, I did. Bader’s the one that got him hooked. | 是我切断的 巴德才是让他上瘾的人 |
[03:41] | Brian was trying to get some pills from him, | 布莱恩想从他那里要点药片 |
[03:43] | despite my instructions to the contrary. | 不顾我完全相反的指示 |
[03:47] | Let’s get you some tea. | 我去给你倒点茶 |
[03:50] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[04:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:03] | Just going through my theories | 只是在整理我的理论 |
[04:05] | to the origins of your son’s chronic pain. | 关于你儿子慢性疼痛的来源 |
[04:08] | Not that I’ll ever be able to prove it. | 倒不是说我能证明它 |
[04:11] | I remember there were a few photographs of him in your office. | 我记得你办公室里有几张他的照片 |
[04:13] | He was very partial to wearing long sleeves, | 他很偏爱穿长袖和长裤 |
[04:15] | long trousers in warm weather. | 即便是在温暖的季节 |
[04:17] | At first I didn’t think anything of it, | 一开始我没多想 |
[04:19] | but now I’m wondering whether it was to hide bruises. | 但现在我怀疑那是不是为了隐藏淤青 |
[04:23] | Yes. | 果然是 |
[04:25] | Whatever chronic back injury he has, | 不管他有什么样的慢性背痛 |
[04:27] | it began at your hand, did it not? | 都是从你的手开始的 对吧 |
[04:30] | There are two things you should know, Mr. Springer. | 你需要知道两件事 斯普林格先生 |
[04:33] | First is that I’m going to punch you in the face. | 首先 我要朝你脸上打一拳 |
[04:38] | Second… is that we’ll take your case. | 其次 你的案子我们接了 |
[05:18] | Vince called me from his office Thursday afternoon. | 文斯周四下午在办公室给我打过电话 |
[05:22] | Said he was going to the gym after work– | 说他下班后要去健身房 |
[05:23] | he has a membership in the city. | 他在城里有会员卡 |
[05:25] | And then he had a continuing ed dinner | 然后他要在市中心的餐馆 |
[05:28] | at a restaurant in midtown. | 吃运动后的晚餐 |
[05:31] | He never made it to either. | 他也没有去成 |
[05:33] | There are two cars in the driveway– is one of them his? | 车道上有两辆车 有他的吗 |
[05:35] | He takes the train. | 他坐的火车 |
[05:37] | You said you were hired by the father of the kid | 你说是那个被警察讯问的 |
[05:39] | who was questioned by the cops? | 孩子的父亲雇了你 |
[05:41] | My inquiries are on the young man’s behalf. | 我是代表那个年轻人来调查的 |
[05:44] | Is that all right? | 有问题吗 |
[05:46] | It’s not like he did anything. | 反正他也没做什么 |
[05:48] | You may be right. | 也许你是对的 |
[05:50] | In my experience, the guilty party | 根据我的经验 有罪的人 |
[05:53] | rarely hires someone to investigate. | 很少会雇人做调查 |
[05:55] | But, if you don’t mind me asking you, | 但如果你不介意我问问的话 |
[05:58] | why do you think he’s innocent? | 你为什么觉得他是无辜的 |
[06:00] | For a woman who’s husband has been missing for almost a week, | 对于一个丈夫已经失踪快一周的女人来说 |
[06:02] | you seem rather unconcerned. | 你看起来一点也不担心 |
[06:03] | That’s because I’m not concerned– I’m angry. | 因为我的确不担心 我很生气 |
[06:07] | Vince isn’t lying in a ditch somewhere, | 文斯没有躺在哪条沟里 |
[06:09] | he ran off with some redhead. | 他跟一个红发女人私奔了 |
[06:12] | Probably a patient or a nurse. | 可能是个病人或者护士 |
[06:14] | Someone he met at work. | 他工作时认识的人 |
[06:15] | And you think this because? | 你为什么这么想 |
[06:16] | My two girlfriends saw him buying her lunch | 我的两个好姐妹几周前在城里 |
[06:19] | in the city a few weeks ago. | 看到他请她吃午餐 |
[06:20] | You know, looking over his shoulder, the whole deal. | 她们偷偷监视了一切 |
[06:24] | They said she was so skinny they wanted to send over a steak. | 她们说她很瘦 她们都想送她块牛排了 |
[06:28] | I asked Vince about it– | 我问了文斯 |
[06:30] | he wouldn’t tell me who she was. | 他不肯告诉我她是谁 |
[06:31] | So what else am I supposed to think? | 我还应该怎么想 |
[06:32] | You mentioned none of this | 你在上报他的失踪时 |
[06:34] | when you reported him missing to the police. | 完全没有提过这些 |
[06:37] | If I had, they wouldn’t have looked for him at all. | 如果我说了 他们就根本不会查了 |
[06:39] | My cousin’s a cop. I know how it works. | 我表哥是警察 我知道他们怎么办事 |
[06:42] | You should still prepare yourself for the worst. | 你还是要做好最坏的打算 |
[06:45] | The details of your husband’s disappearance, | 你丈夫失踪的细节 |
[06:47] | and the abandonment of his business, | 还有他被扔下的生意 |
[06:49] | they don’t absolutely fit the profile of a cheating husband. | 它们不完全符合出轨丈夫的特征 |
[06:56] | There’s another reason I think that Vince is fine. | 还有一个原因让我觉得文斯没事 |
[07:01] | Let me show you. | 我带你去看 |
[07:21] | So, this is meant to indicate that your husband | 所以这能说明你丈夫 |
[07:22] | didn’t fall into harm’s way because it looks like | 没有受到伤害 因为看起来 |
[07:24] | he’s planning a small invasion. | 他正在策划一次小型入侵 |
[07:25] | Vince is a prepper. | 文斯是个末日生存狂 |
[07:27] | Are you familiar with the term? | 你对这个词熟悉吗 |
[07:28] | Yes, he’s convinced that society as we know it | 熟 他确信我们所了解的这个世界 |
[07:30] | is on the verge of collapse and it’s his duty to be ready. | 就要崩塌了 他必须做好准备 |
[07:33] | I didn’t care one way or the other, | 我不在乎是不是这样 |
[07:34] | as long as he didn’t blow too much money. | 只要他不花太多钱 |
[07:37] | Made him feel better. | 这能让他感觉好一些 |
[07:37] | Point is, Vince is obsessed with self-defense. | 关键是 文斯痴迷于自卫 |
[07:41] | He’s not someone a mugger or a kidnapper | 他可不是能让抢劫犯或是绑架犯 |
[07:43] | is going to get a jump on. | 轻易得手的对象 |
[07:44] | Don’t get me wrong, though. | 别误解我的意思 |
[07:45] | When he turns up, I’m going to kill him. | 但等他出现了 我要杀了他 |
[07:49] | I don’t buy it. | 我不相信 |
[07:50] | Vince would never cheat on Jennifer. | 文斯不会背叛詹妮弗的 |
[07:53] | He loves her. | 他爱她 |
[07:54] | So the alternative is that something happened to him. | 那他就是出了什么事 |
[07:58] | Well, that’s what I’m worried about. | 我担心的就是这个 |
[07:59] | But, hey, I’ll be thrilled if I’m wrong. | 但如果我错了我会很高兴 |
[08:01] | Please. | 请 |
[08:03] | So you said you were out of the office | 你说他失踪的那天 |
[08:04] | the day he disappeared? | 你不在办公室 |
[08:06] | My girlfriend had a… family thing | 我女朋友那边有个家庭聚会 |
[08:09] | on Lake Ronkonkoma. | 在荣康柯玛湖 |
[08:10] | I took a long weekend. | 我过了个长周末 |
[08:12] | Vince and I talked on the phone that day– work stuff. | 我和文斯那天通了电话 是公事 |
[08:14] | He seemed normal. | 他听起来很正常 |
[08:17] | Julie Monahan, drug rep. | 朱莉·莫纳汉 药物销售代表 |
[08:19] | What about her? | 那她呢 |
[08:20] | Mrs. Bader mentioned something about a redhead to my partner. | 巴德太太跟我搭档提过一个红发女人 |
[08:25] | Julie makes her rounds here every month or so. | 朱莉差不多每个月都会过来 |
[08:27] | She’s flirty. | 她很会调情 |
[08:28] | With all the guys. | 跟所有男人都是 |
[08:30] | Female docs, too, if it works. | 跟女医生也是 如果有用的话 |
[08:32] | It’s her job to be that way, it isn’t real. | 那是她的工作 不是真的 |
[08:35] | I never thought Vince would have… acted on it. | 我没想到文斯真会…采取行动 |
[08:38] | Do you mind if I hang on to this? | 你介意我把它拿走吗 |
[08:39] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[08:43] | You know, you didn’t need to bring an attorney, Ms. Monahan. | 其实你不用带律师来的 莫纳汉女士 |
[08:46] | Far as we know, you’re not in any trouble. | 据我们所知 你没有任何麻烦 |
[08:48] | If Vincent Bader’s all right, | 如果文森特·巴德没事 |
[08:49] | no crime has been committed. | 那就没人犯罪 |
[08:50] | I’m going to cut you off, Detective. You misunderstand. | 警探 我打断你一下 你误会了 |
[08:53] | Ms. Monahan didn’t know Dr. Bader was missing | 莫纳汉女士在你给她打电话前 |
[08:55] | until you called her. | 并不知道巴德先生失踪了 |
[08:57] | Now that you did, | 既然你打了 |
[08:58] | she may have information that could help. | 她可能知道一些事能帮到你 |
[09:00] | Whatever it is, she’s worried that | 无论发生了什么 她很担心 |
[09:02] | it might get her in trouble, that’s why she brought you. | 自己会惹上麻烦 所以她才把你带来 |
[09:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:05] | Is whatever she did less bad than | 她做的事 |
[09:07] | what she thinks happened to Dr. Bader? | 比起她认为巴德先生遇到的事 会轻很多吗 |
[09:08] | By about a thousand miles. | 轻太多了 |
[09:10] | All right, I can’t make any promises, | 好吧 虽然我不能保证什么 |
[09:11] | but if that’s true, I’m sure Ms. Monahan’s cooperation | 但如果真是这样 莫纳汉女士配合警方的事 |
[09:15] | will be taken into account, | 一定会起到作用的 |
[09:16] | and I’d throw whatever support I could that way. | 而且我也会尽自己最大的努力 |
[09:21] | A few weeks ago, Vince came to me with a problem. | 几周前 文斯找我处理个问题 |
[09:25] | He had been selling narcotics | 他一直都在私下里 |
[09:26] | out of his practice to drug dealers. | 向毒贩出售麻醉剂 |
[09:29] | Oxycodone, hydrocodone, morphine. | 氧可酮 氢可酮 吗啡 |
[09:33] | He tell you the dealers’ names? | 他告诉你毒贩的名字了吗 |
[09:36] | He told me it started out small– | 他说刚开始量很少 |
[09:38] | he just needed to make some extra money on the side– | 他只是想赚点外快 |
[09:41] | but then they kept wanting more | 可后来他们要的越来越多 |
[09:44] | and they threatened to hurt him if he stopped. | 而且还威胁他如果不干就会受伤 |
[09:48] | This had been going on for months. | 这种情况已经持续了几个月 |
[09:49] | Then he got a notification | 后来他收到了 |
[09:51] | from the Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement | 毒品执法局的一份通知 |
[09:53] | saying that his practice was up for an audit. | 说要对他进行审查 |
[09:56] | An audit? | 审查 |
[09:57] | They come to your offices | 他们会去医生的办公室 |
[09:58] | and inspect all of your controlled substances. | 检查所有受管控的药品 |
[10:00] | They check your dispensing records, | 还会检查分发记录 |
[10:02] | literally count every pill. | 甚至每一片药都会清点 |
[10:03] | If Bader was selling pills illegally, | 如果巴德非法出售过药物 |
[10:05] | the count would be short. | 那么数量肯定会少 |
[10:06] | The state would launch a full investigation. | 政府就会启动全面调查 |
[10:09] | How short are we talking? | 少了多少呢 |
[10:11] | Over $200,000 in pills. | 超过二十万美金的药 |
[10:15] | Vince panicked. | 文斯慌了 |
[10:16] | He asked for my help and I… | 他找我帮忙 我 |
[10:21] | lent him enough inventory, off the books, | 给了他足够的药品 私下给的 |
[10:25] | so that when the BNE came came to do their count, | 所以当毒品执法局去清点的时候 |
[10:28] | everything appeared to be in order. | 一切都很正常 |
[10:30] | After that, he gave the pills back to me. | 之后 他就把药还给我了 |
[10:33] | He’d bought himself the time he needed. | 他给自己争取到了足够的时间 |
[10:35] | It would be years before another audit, | 下一次审核要到好几年之后了 |
[10:37] | so he could pad his records over time | 他有时间把短缺的记录补上 |
[10:40] | to make everything even out. | 让进出的药物量相等 |
[10:41] | Why exactly did you help him? | 你为什么要帮他呢 |
[10:43] | Because it put him in her pocket instead of the drug dealers. | 这样他就得听她的 而不是那群毒贩的 |
[10:48] | She earned herself a big customer for life. | 她给自己揽了一个永久的客户 |
[10:51] | After that, he swore to me | 那之后 他向我保证 |
[10:54] | that he would break it off with the dealers. | 要跟那帮毒贩断绝关系 |
[10:56] | Whatever it took. | 无论什么代价 |
[10:58] | If Vince is missing, I have to think those guys are involved. | 如果文斯失踪了 我只能认为跟那帮人有关 |
[11:04] | Watson? | 华生 |
[11:05] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪 |
[11:06] | Midtown. I stopped by Vincent Bader’s gym. | 市中心 我去了趟文森特·巴德的健身房 |
[11:09] | His wife said he had his gym bag with him | 他妻子说他失踪那天早上 |
[11:10] | the morning he disappeared. | 带着健身用的包 |
[11:12] | It hasn’t turned up. | 不过这里没有 |
[11:13] | I just verified for myself that he never made it here. | 我刚刚亲自确认过了 他没来过这 |
[11:16] | It’s possible he met with foul play | 他很可能是在从办公室 |
[11:18] | between his office and here. | 到这里之间的路上出的事 |
[11:19] | It’s also possible that he never intended to go to the gym. | 也有可能他根本就没打算去健身房 |
[11:22] | The bag might have contained extra clothes. | 包里装的可能是换洗的衣服 |
[11:24] | He might not fit the profile of a cheating husband, | 他可能不像是个会出轨的丈夫 |
[11:26] | but he might be a runaway husband. | 但他有可能准备要跑路 |
[11:28] | Especially if he recently broke off business | 特别是他在最近断绝了 |
[11:30] | with drug traffickers. | 跟毒贩的生意 |
[11:31] | So you got my message. | 看来你收到我的短信了 |
[11:32] | If they intended him harm, he might be on the lam. | 如果他们想干掉他 他可能真要跑路了 |
[11:35] | Any progress identifying them? | 确认出他们的身份了吗 |
[11:37] | Marcus just passed Bader’s phone records on to Narcotics. | 马库斯刚把巴德的通话记录交给毒品执法局 |
[11:40] | Missing Persons already went through them, | 失踪人口调查科的人已经看过了 |
[11:41] | but now that we know what we’re looking for, | 不过现在既然我们知道该查什么了 |
[11:44] | maybe something will leap out. | 或许会有线索浮出来 |
[11:46] | Oh, someone’s at the door. | 有人来了 |
[11:47] | Uh, I’ll see you later. | 晚点见 |
[11:54] | Fiona, hi. | 菲欧娜 |
[11:55] | Uh, come on in. | 快进来 |
[11:58] | Is Sherlock home? | 夏洛克在家吗 |
[12:00] | No, he’s out right now, | 不在 他现在在外面 |
[12:01] | but he should be back in a little bit, if you want to wait. | 不过他很快就回来了 你可以等他 |
[12:04] | Do you know how soon he’ll be here? | 你知道大约要多久吗 |
[12:06] | Uh, maybe 45 minutes. | 可能四十五分钟 |
[12:08] | I’ll come back another time. | 那我改日再来 |
[12:10] | I prepared what I want to say to Sherlock. | 我准备好了要跟夏洛克说的话 |
[12:13] | I timed it, | 我计算过时间 |
[12:14] | so I know how long it’ll take. | 所以我知道要花多久 |
[12:15] | And if I don’t know how long it’ll take, | 如果我不知道要等多久 |
[12:17] | I won’t know when I’ll get back to my office | 我就不知道什么时候能回办公室 |
[12:19] | or what time I’ll finish my work, | 以及什么时候能完成我的工作 |
[12:21] | and I won’t like that. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[12:31] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[12:33] | Just arrived. | 刚回来 |
[12:34] | I saw the information Marcus sent over. | 我看到了马库斯发的消息 |
[12:37] | Emmett Wahl. | 艾米特·瓦尔 |
[12:39] | The fruit of the narcotic squad’s labor? | 毒品侦察队的工作成果 |
[12:41] | Yeah. They recognized | 是 他们立刻认出了 |
[12:42] | a number on Bader’s phone records right away. | 巴德通话记录上的号码 |
[12:44] | But it wasn’t Wahl’s– it was his mother’s. | 但不是瓦尔的 是他妈妈的 |
[12:46] | They have a wiretap on it. | 他们在上面安装了窃听器 |
[12:47] | Apparently he’s been doing business | 显然 他在她家外干私活 |
[12:49] | out of her place for a while now. | 已经有一阵子了 |
[12:50] | He acquires product for a pill trafficking group | 他需要一些产品 |
[12:53] | called the Silver Rail. | 提供给一伙叫”银轨”的毒贩 |
[12:55] | Named after the passenger train | 这名字是穿梭在东海岸的 |
[12:56] | that runs up and down the East Coast. | 一条客运铁道 |
[12:57] | A reference to their territory? | 提到他们的地区了吗 |
[12:59] | I would say you could ask Wahl yourself | 我本想说我们去找瓦尔问话时 |
[13:00] | when we talk to him, but I wouldn’t bother. | 你可以亲自问问 不过不用麻烦了 |
[13:02] | He’s been calling Bader’s office every day | 他每天都给巴德的办公室打电话 |
[13:04] | asking for him, including today. | 说要找他 今天也是 |
[13:06] | So they don’t know his whereabouts any more than we do. | 所以他们对他的下落不比我们知道得多 |
[13:10] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:13] | Methyl mercaptan? | 甲硫醇吗 |
[13:15] | It’s the odorant added to natural gas | 是一种加到天然气中的气味剂 |
[13:16] | to provide its aroma. | 可以产生香气 |
[13:18] | What’s it for? | 有什么用 |
[13:22] | – Sherlock? – You honestly don’t hear it? | -夏洛克 -你真没听到吗 |
[13:24] | What? Is Trent having sex again? | 什么 特伦特又在滚床单吗 |
[13:25] | He’s humming. | 他在哼唧 |
[13:27] | A few well-placed drops of this | 在适当地方滴几滴 |
[13:28] | is enough to simulate a gas leak. | 就足够冒充一场煤气泄露了 |
[13:30] | You explicitly said “No loud noises.” | 你明确说了”别弄响声” |
[13:32] | So evacuating him temporarily while the city checks his home | 所以在市政府检查他的房间时暂时撵他出去 |
[13:35] | is honoring your wishes. | 是在尊重你的意愿 |
[13:36] | What is going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[13:37] | This fixation on Trent, | 对特伦特的关注 |
[13:39] | punching Lloyd Springer in the face? | 打罗伊德·斯普林格的脸 |
[13:41] | Springer deserved more than a punch. | 只给斯普林格一拳都算便宜他了 |
[13:43] | Is something wrong between you and Fiona? | 你和菲欧娜之间有什么问题吗 |
[13:46] | Why would you ask me that? | 你为什么这么问 |
[13:48] | Because she came by earlier, wanted to talk to you, | 因为她之前来过 想跟你谈谈 |
[13:50] | but something about it seemed odd. | 可是有点怪 |
[13:52] | She’s neuroatypical. | 她有非典型神经性 |
[13:53] | Conversations with her are often odd, | 和她谈话通常很奇怪 |
[13:55] | at least by the standards of those who don’t know any better. | 至少按旁观者的标准看来是的 |
[13:58] | You know that’s not what I meant. | 你知道我不是这个意思 |
[14:00] | Odd for her. | 是她有点奇怪 |
[14:06] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[14:07] | Hey, I thought you guys would want to know | 我想你们会想知道 |
[14:09] | Vincent Bader’s body turned up. | 文森特·巴德的尸体找到了 |
[14:11] | The M.E. Is taking a look right now. | 尸检官正在检查 |
[14:14] | The body was found | 尸体被发现时 |
[14:14] | wrapped in tarp and tied with rope. | 被裹在牛油纸里 外面还用胶绑着 |
[14:17] | A couple spotted it off a path in Forest Park. | 一对夫妻在森林公园的小路上发现的 |
[14:20] | We think he was killed elsewhere | 我们认为他是在别处被害 |
[14:21] | and moved there. | 然后被移到这里的 |
[14:22] | Looks like someone split his head open with an ax. | 看起来是有人拿斧子把他的头劈开了 |
[14:25] | I agree. | 没错 |
[14:26] | Sharp, heavy-blade wedging action. | 尖锐的重钢刃起到了楔入作用 |
[14:29] | But some other wounds are shallow, | 但还有些伤口很浅 |
[14:32] | from an instrument with a narrow, hooked end. | 是用一个窄口 尾部有钩子的工具弄的 |
[14:35] | Could be multiple attackers, | 可能有多名袭击者 |
[14:36] | different weapons. | 采用不同的武器 |
[14:38] | Or one attacker | 或者一名袭击者 |
[14:40] | with a multi-purpose tool– | 采用一种多用途工具 |
[14:43] | something like that. | 某种类似的东西 |
[14:45] | It’s a hatchet, crowbar and hammer all in one, | 是一个短柄斧 铁橇和锤子三合一的工具 |
[14:48] | and it’s popular amongst survivalists. | 在户外生存爱好者中很流行 |
[14:49] | As are the paracord and knots used to transport the body. | 正如开伞索和绳结可以用于转移尸体 |
[14:53] | I think it’s possible Vincent Bader was not killed | 我认为文森特·巴德可能不是 |
[14:55] | over pain pills. | 因为止痛药而被杀的 |
[14:57] | You think he was killed by a fellow prepper? | 你认为他是被一个生存狂同伴杀的 |
[14:59] | The evidence would support that. | 这些证据可以支持这个想法 |
[15:02] | Would be ironic, wouldn’t it? | 有点讽刺 不是吗 |
[15:03] | Dr. Bader’s fixation on survival | 巴德博士对末日生存的癖好 |
[15:05] | bringing his to an end. | 让他走向了死亡 |
[15:17] | Our condolences on your loss. | 节哀顺便 |
[15:22] | I never, um, | 我从没 |
[15:24] | met any of the other preppers Vince knew. | 见过文森特认识的其他生存狂 |
[15:26] | I knew he met a few in person. Mostly… | 我知道他见过几个 多数情况 |
[15:28] | mostly, he just talked to them on the discussion boards. | 多数情况 他只是在论坛上和他们聊天 |
[15:32] | We’re gonna want to take a look at his computer, then. | 那我们需要查一下他的电脑 |
[15:34] | Yeah, whatever you need. | 请随意 |
[15:38] | I mentioned a redheaded woman | 我跟昨天来的顾问 |
[15:41] | to the consultant who came to see me yesterday. | 提过一个红发女 |
[15:44] | Yeah. We looked into it. | 是的 我们查过了 |
[15:47] | They weren’t having an affair. | 他们没有婚外情 |
[15:54] | Oh, uh, I don’t know if this is anything, but, uh, | 我不知道这条信息有没有用 |
[15:57] | Vince usually handled the money. | 通常是文森特管账 |
[15:59] | But with him gone, I had to look over | 可他失踪后 我昨晚 |
[16:01] | the banking statements last night. | 必须去银行对账 |
[16:04] | He spent $100,000 on something a few months ago | 他几个月前花了十万块 |
[16:07] | that he never told me about. | 他从没跟我说过 |
[16:09] | Maybe he kept it a secret ’cause he thought I’d be mad. | 也许他知道我会生气所以才瞒着我 |
[16:12] | It was something called The, uh, The Keep? | 是一个叫”存活地”的东西 |
[16:32] | That’s what Bader’s $100,000 went to. | 巴德的十万美元就是投进了这里 |
[16:34] | The Keep. The very pinnacle in luxury doomsday bunkers. | 顶级豪华末日避难地堡 |
[16:38] | Built inside a decommissioned Cold War stronghold | 建于一个已经解散的冷战要塞内 |
[16:40] | at a secret location just outside the city. | 位于城外一个秘密地点 |
[16:43] | Owned and operated by this man. | 由此人拥有并经营 |
[16:46] | Ronnie Wright. Ex-Marine, | 鲁尼·莱特 海军陆战队退役士兵 |
[16:47] | survival expert, huckster. | 生存专家 商人 |
[16:50] | His sales pitch touts not only the site’s security, | 他鼓吹的不仅是这个避难所的安全性 |
[16:53] | but also… | 还有 |
[16:55] | the exclusivity of its members. | 其成员的独占权 |
[16:57] | It is pretty swanky. | 口气还真不小 |
[16:59] | If you’re keen on spending eternity buried alive | 如果你想跟一群自恋到 |
[17:01] | with a group so narcissistic they think that | 认为比别人活得长久是个好主意的人 |
[17:03] | outliving humanity is a good idea. | 在地底共度来生的话 |
[17:05] | I’d rather melt with the masses | 我宁愿与世人一起 |
[17:06] | and get it over with, wouldn’t you? | 在末日中消亡 你觉得呢 |
[17:08] | It’s not how I pictured prepping. | 跟我对末日生存的想象不太一样 |
[17:09] | I mean, when you say “Survivalists,” | 当你说生存专家时 |
[17:10] | I see bearded guys wearing gas masks digging holes | 我想到的是戴着毒气面罩 |
[17:14] | in their backyards to build shelters. | 在后院挖坑建避难所的大胡子 |
[17:15] | That’s the garden-variety prepper. | 那是普通的生存狂 |
[17:17] | The Keep caters to a uniquely vile subset: | 存活地为一群独特的卑鄙小团体服务 |
[17:20] | the wealthy prepper. | 有钱的生存狂 |
[17:22] | Along with the myriad doomsday scenarios | 他们和普通生存狂一样 |
[17:23] | that haunt ordinary preppers– | 臆想着五花八门的末日场景 |
[17:26] | global pandemic, nuclear holocaust, | 全球性传染病 核毁灭 |
[17:27] | socialist zombies coming to eat their guns– | 来吃他们枪的社会主义僵尸 |
[17:29] | the wealthy ones also worry that the poor are gonna rise up | 有钱人还担心穷人会拿着火把和铁叉 |
[17:33] | with torches and pitchforks. | 发动起义 |
[17:34] | Which, one could argue, wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. | 这其实并不是这世上能发生的最糟糕的事 |
[17:37] | So, what do you think? | 所以 你怎么看 |
[17:38] | Does this have anything to do with Vincent Bader’s murder? | 这跟文森特·巴德的谋杀案有关吗 |
[17:40] | Mrs. Bader was right about him chatting online | 巴德夫人说得对 他确实和其他生存狂 |
[17:43] | with other preppers, | 在网上交流 |
[17:44] | including much discussion about The Keep. | 包括关于存活地的大量讨论 |
[17:47] | Dr. Bader and a few other fortunate souls | 巴德医生和其他几个幸运儿 |
[17:50] | were accepted in. | 通过了审核 |
[17:51] | Many other preppers, of course, were not. | 当然 还有许多其他生存狂没通过 |
[17:54] | Here we find an alarming amount of death threats | 在这里我们可以看到大量后者发给前者的 |
[17:57] | from the latter to the former. | 死亡威胁 |
[17:59] | So, maybe someone who didn’t get into The Keep | 所以也许是某人没能进入存活地 |
[18:01] | got angry and then killed him. | 顿生怒意杀了他 |
[18:03] | The anger is almost to be expected, | 怒意肯定是有的 |
[18:05] | given the existential dread that consumes this group. | 鉴于这个群体面临的生存焦虑 |
[18:09] | To them, The Keep is a life raft. | 于他们而言 存活地就是救命稻草 |
[18:11] | At the moment, all we have are user handles. | 目前 我们只有他们的网名 |
[18:14] | But I can think of one man | 但我知道有个人 |
[18:15] | who might know the name of every single person | 可能会知道他曾经拒绝过的 |
[18:17] | he ever turned away. | 每个人的名字 |
[18:18] | Sure, but if they’re all as paranoid as you say they are, | 是 但如果他们真像你说的那么偏执 |
[18:21] | he’s not gonna just help two police consultants. | 他不会随便帮助两个警方顾问的 |
[18:23] | Which is why we are not going to approach him | 所以我们不会以警察顾问的身份 |
[18:25] | as police consultants. | 去接近他 |
[18:28] | I asked around about your father after you called. | 你联系我之后我打听了你父亲的事 |
[18:31] | I don’t know how I hadn’t heard of him before. | 我不知道自己以前为什么没听说过他 |
[18:33] | Impressive circles he moves in. | 他的交际圈很令人佩服 |
[18:35] | The ninth is his favorite at this time of year. | 每年这时候他最喜欢第九个 |
[18:37] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉你说什么 |
[18:38] | My father is interested in reserving multiple spots | 我父亲想在存活地中购置多个位置 |
[18:41] | in The Keep, including ones for Watson and myself. | 包括给华生和我的 |
[18:43] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[18:45] | We would need to vet your selection process– | 我们需要审查你的选拔过程 |
[18:48] | see who you let in and who you didn’t. | 看看你通过了什么人拒绝了什么人 |
[18:50] | We would need to know who we were bunking with. You understand. | 我们得了解自己将与什么人打交道 你懂的 |
[18:52] | I do, | 我懂 |
[18:53] | I totally get it, but I can’t give that information out | 我完全理解 但我不能把这些信息 |
[18:55] | to non-members. | 泄露给非成员 |
[18:57] | You wouldn’t want me | 你也不想我把你的事 |
[18:58] | telling the next guy in here about you, right? | 告诉下一个来找我的人吧 对不对 |
[19:01] | – Good answer. – Once you’re in, | -说得对 -你们一旦加入 |
[19:02] | I’ll give you every single name. | 我就把所有名字给你们 |
[19:04] | We all hope it never comes to it, | 我们也希望这一天不会到来 |
[19:05] | but you could be living with folks for a long time. | 但你们可能要跟这些人一起生活很久 |
[19:08] | First thing’s first, though– I’ll take you to the site. | 首先 我会带你们去那里 |
[19:11] | Once you see it, I promise you, | 一旦你亲眼见到 我向你保证 |
[19:12] | you won’t have any doubts. | 你会毫无顾忌的加入 |
[19:18] | I’m gonna need both your phones before we go. | 走之前 我需要拿走你们俩的手机 |
[19:20] | It’s to maintain the secrecy of the location. | 这是为了保证地点的秘密性 |
[19:23] | Obviously you’ll be given the coordinates once you’re members. | 当然一旦成为成员 你们就会得到 坐标 |
[19:38] | We’re off the highway now. | 我们刚下了高速 |
[19:42] | Rail crossing. | 平交道 |
[19:44] | I have feeling in my butt, too, you know. | 我的屁股也能感受到的 |
[19:47] | I’m cataloguing the steps on our journey out loud | 大声列出我们行程的路线是为了 |
[19:50] | to keep them clear. | 让我记得更清楚 |
[19:51] | It’ll help me visualize | 这能帮助我想象出 |
[19:52] | where the authorities will find our bodies. | 警察会在哪找到我们的尸体 |
[19:55] | You don’t really think that they’re… | 你不会真以为他们会 |
[20:01] | I’d say we were on the L.I.E. For 62 miles. | 我们已经在长岛公路上行驶近百公里了 |
[20:07] | Things are quite good between me and Fiona. | 我和菲欧娜之间进展得不错 |
[20:10] | You expressed some concern last night. | 昨晚你表示了一些担忧 |
[20:12] | I would allow, however, | 然而 我也承认 |
[20:14] | that the, uh, the mechanics of the relationship have, | 这种 恋爱的机制 |
[20:17] | you know, left me in something of a mood of late. | 会使我陷入一种迟钝的情绪 |
[20:20] | – The “Mechanics”? – Yeah. | -机制 -是的 |
[20:22] | We’ve been taking things slow. | 我们在慢慢来 |
[20:27] | – You haven’t had sex yet. – We have not. | -你们还没上过床 -没有 |
[20:31] | It’s been challenging. | 挺有挑战的 |
[20:33] | I’ve not been “Exclusive” for quite some time. | 我很久没”专一”过了 |
[20:36] | For the last few years, sex has been, uh… | 过去这几年 性对我来说… |
[20:40] | a calisthenic performed with like-minded individuals. | 就像跟一些志同道合的人进行的体操表演 |
[20:44] | I can’t, of course, commit to Fiona | 我当然不能一边跟菲欧娜好着 |
[20:46] | and, uh, keep up my exercise regimen, | 一边还继续我的运动养生法 |
[20:48] | so… it’s fallen away. | 所以…就没有性了 |
[20:52] | Yes, it’s been 47 days since my last act of sexual congress. | 我上次性生活已经是47天前的事了 |
[20:56] | That’s a long time for you. | 对你来说还真久 |
[20:59] | A really long time. | 相当久 |
[21:01] | Yeah, well, Fiona’s… special, | 是啊 菲欧娜很…特别 |
[21:04] | so I’ve decided to make a special effort. | 所以我决定做一些特别的努力 |
[21:08] | I actually did some research on, uh, | 我其实还研究了 |
[21:10] | relationships with individuals on the spectrum, | 与自闭症患者的情感关系 |
[21:13] | talked to some experts in the field. | 跟这个领域的一些专家聊过 |
[21:15] | I… think she’s worth it. | 我觉得她值得 |
[21:21] | I’m proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[21:24] | What, I can’t say that? | 怎么 我不能这么说吗 |
[21:39] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[21:43] | Entry system works like a safe-deposit box. | 进入系统就像一个保险箱 |
[21:46] | Every member gets his or her own key. | 每个成员都有属于自己的钥匙 |
[21:48] | My associates and I each keep a copy | 我的同事们和我 |
[21:50] | of the second key on our person at all times. | 随时都带着一把备份钥匙 |
[21:53] | One of us is always | 我们始终有一个人留守 |
[21:54] | within 30 minutes of this spot. | 在30分钟就能到达这里的范围内 |
[21:56] | And we’re never all together at the same time. | 我们从不会同时聚齐 |
[21:58] | That way the bunker’s always secure until it’s needed. | 这样地堡就始终安全 直到真要派上用场 |
[22:01] | And you and I can be sure that someone will always be here | 而咱俩可以确定总会有人在这里 |
[22:03] | to let us in when things finally go sideways. | 在出事的时候让我们进去 |
[22:06] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[22:32] | This was a NORAD communications center back in the ’80s. | 这在80年代是个北美防空司令部通信中心 |
[22:36] | Guaranteed nuclear survivability. | 确保了在核袭击后也能生存 |
[22:39] | Tested it, have you? | 你们测试过吗 |
[22:41] | Never mind. If it doesn’t work, | 没关系 要是不起作用 |
[22:44] | we’ll hardly be asking for our money back, will we? | 我们也没命要回自己的钱了 是吧 |
[22:46] | Careful going down these stairs. | 下楼梯小心点 |
[22:48] | They’re steep. | 有点陡 |
[23:00] | Welcome to The Keep. | 欢迎来到”存活地” |
[23:11] | Between those… | 有了这些 |
[23:12] | and the storage in back, | 和后面的库存 |
[23:14] | we’ve got enough to feed 80 mouths for four years. | 我们能供养80个人活四年 |
[23:23] | Obviously, these are all dehydrated foods. | 显然 这些都是脱水食品 |
[23:26] | One of our founding members is the chef, | 我们的一位创始会员是厨师 |
[23:28] | if you don’t like his recipes, | 如果你不喜欢他的配方 |
[23:29] | you can tell him at dinner. | 可以在晚餐时告诉他 |
[23:34] | Down there is the utility wing. | 下面是公共设施区 |
[23:36] | Long-term storage. | 长期库存 |
[23:37] | Diesel generator. | 柴油发电机 |
[23:39] | When the grid goes down, our lights stay on. | 电网停电时 我们的灯仍然能亮着 |
[23:42] | Ultra-low particulate air filtration. | 超低微粒空气过滤 |
[23:45] | The Andromeda Strain could kill everyone up there. | 仙女座流星雨可以杀了上面的所有人 |
[23:47] | We’d be fine. | 我们却会安然无恙 |
[23:49] | The infirmary is also down there. | 下面还有医务室 |
[23:51] | Fully equipped for emergency surgery. | 急救设施一应俱全 |
[23:53] | Antibiotics, antivirals, iodine pills… | 抗生素 抗病毒药 碘丸 |
[23:56] | plus about a thousand Band-Aids. | 还有近千个创可贴 |
[23:58] | We’ve also got a top surgeon in the group. | 我们团队里还有个顶级医师 |
[24:00] | Actually, I’m a surgeon. Maybe I know them. | 其实我就是个医师 也许我认识他们 |
[24:04] | Nice try. | 别想套我 |
[24:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:06] | I’ll show you the sleeping quarters. | 我带你们看看睡眠区 |
[24:13] | This is A-Wing. | 这是A区 |
[24:15] | Three more wings just like it. | 还有三个像这样的区域 |
[24:18] | Five bedrooms in each. | 每个里面有五间卧室 |
[24:20] | The game room is here. | 游戏房在这里 |
[24:26] | The gym is in B, | 健身房在B区 |
[24:28] | Wine cellar, C, the gun vault is in D. | 酒窖在C区 枪库在D区 |
[24:31] | But everyone has access to everything. | 但人人都有权限取用任何东西 |
[24:33] | Of course. Wouldn’t want to separate the wine from the guns. | 当然 酒和枪最好别分开 |
[24:39] | This is the standard layout. | 这是标准布局 |
[24:40] | But… you’re welcome to bring in your own stuff, | 不过…欢迎你们带自己的东西来 |
[24:43] | arrange it however you like. | 随你怎么布置 |
[24:44] | The bedrooms are your own private space. | 卧室是你的私人空间 |
[24:48] | Which is more than can be said for the cell | 比你将会入住的监狱 |
[24:49] | you’re gonna find yourself in. | 私人得多 |
[24:51] | But on the bright side, | 不过想想好的一面 |
[24:52] | you’ll be safer in prison during a disaster than in here. | 如果有灾难 你在监狱会比在这里安全得多 |
[24:55] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[24:56] | You’re a fraud, and this facility is a facade. | 你是个骗子 这里只是个空壳 |
[24:59] | Your ultra-low particulate filtration system… | 你的超微粒过滤系统 |
[25:03] | is nonexistent. | 根本不存在 |
[25:04] | The concrete walls behind the panels | 控制板后面的混凝土墙 |
[25:06] | are cracked from decades of neglect. | 已经因年久失修而断裂了 |
[25:07] | I smelled the mold from water seepage | 我们一到这里 |
[25:09] | the moment we arrived. | 我就闻到了渗水发霉的味道 |
[25:15] | Granted, you’ve spared no expense | 当然 你也算不惜血本了 |
[25:17] | where it would impress your marks– | 能给人留下深刻印象 |
[25:18] | the fancy furniture, the… | 华丽的家具 |
[25:22] | …high-definition televisions– | 高清的电视 |
[25:24] | but anything not immediately visible | 但凡是明面上看不到的东西 |
[25:28] | is either missing… | 要么就没有 |
[25:31] | …or woefully inadequate. | 要么就严重不足 |
[25:32] | So this facility’s incapable of protecting anyone from anything. | 所以这里无法保护任何人免受任何事 |
[25:39] | Bet you don’t even have a generator. | 你应该连发电机都没有吧 |
[25:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:57] | That lock plate’s new. Paint’s been retouched. | 锁片是新的 油漆是重刷的 |
[25:59] | Someone forced that door open, | 有人强行打开了那扇门 |
[26:01] | and the concrete here is chipped. | 这里的混凝土有了缺口 |
[26:02] | It’s been scrubbed. | 被清洗过 |
[26:04] | What would you say that is? | 你觉得那是什么 |
[26:07] | It looks like blood. | 像是血迹 |
[26:12] | You gave me your phone. | 你们之前把手机给我了啊 |
[26:13] | Got a good signal– you should put that on your Web site. | 信号不错 这点应该放到你的网页上去 |
[26:18] | Captain. | 警监 |
[26:19] | I just sent you our location. | 我把地址发给你了 |
[26:21] | Watson and I believe we’ve found the site of Dr. Bader’s murder, | 华生和我应该找到了巴德医生被杀的地点 |
[26:24] | and the reason he was killed. | 也知道他被杀的原因了 |
[26:32] | Basically, we’re looking at two scenarios. | 基本来说 我们面对着两种情况 |
[26:34] | Both start with you conning dozens of victims | 都是由于你骗了几十名受害者 |
[26:36] | out of millions of dollars. | 骗了他们数百万美元 |
[26:38] | And the version you want us to believe… | 你希望我们相信的版本是 |
[26:39] | It isn’t a version. I didn’t do this. | 不是版本 不是我干的 |
[26:41] | You discovered Vincent Bader | 你发现文森特·巴德在你的地堡时 |
[26:43] | inside your bunker already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[26:45] | Couldn’t call the cops without risking your scam, | 你不能报警 不能拿你的骗局冒险 |
[26:47] | so you moved the body instead. | 所以你转移了尸体 |
[26:49] | I know I did the wrong thing, | 我知道我做了错事 |
[26:50] | but that’s what happened. | 但这就是事实 |
[26:51] | The other version is you were with Bader | 另一种版本是巴德看穿秘密时 |
[26:53] | when he saw behind the curtain, | 你跟他在一起 |
[26:55] | and for the exact same reason, you killed him. | 也是由于相同的原因 你杀了他 |
[26:58] | Let me tell you why we like that version better. | 我来说说我们为什么更倾向于后者吧 |
[26:59] | 菲欧娜 一小时后在你家见面 请回复 | |
[27:01] | You told our colleagues it takes two keys | 你告诉过我们的同事 要进入地堡 |
[27:04] | to get inside the bunker. | 需要两把钥匙 |
[27:06] | So, explain how Bader | 那么 请解释 |
[27:08] | got in there without you knowing about it. | 巴德是如何在你不知情的情况下进去的 |
[27:10] | Someone broke into my office Thursday night. | 周四晚有人闯入了我的办公室 |
[27:13] | The only thing missing was a set of keys. | 只丢了一串钥匙 |
[27:16] | That’s why I went to check on The Keep in the first place, | 所以我才会第一时间去查看存活地的情况 |
[27:18] | and that’s when I found Dr. Bader. | 也就是那时我发现了巴德医生 |
[27:20] | I don’t suppose you reported this break-in. | 你应该没报警有人闯入吧 |
[27:22] | Well, he couldn’t, could he? | 他不能报警 不是吗 |
[27:24] | Assuming the break-in even happened. | 就算真有闯入事件吧 |
[27:27] | What’ll your customers | 要是你的客户知道 |
[27:28] | think if you can’t safeguard your own office? | 你连自己的办公室都守不住 会作何感想 |
[27:32] | He was killed with a hatchet. | 他是被一把短斧所杀的 |
[27:35] | Right? The person who did it | 对吧 凶手肯定是 |
[27:36] | would have had to swing the hatchet over his head. | 拿着短斧挥过了他的头 |
[27:40] | You said you’re a doctor– | 你说你是医生 |
[27:42] | do you know about impingement syndrome? | 你知道撞击综合征吗 |
[27:44] | Inflammation of the tendons in the rotator cuff | 肩袖部位的肌腱炎症 |
[27:47] | caused by repeated stress. Why? | 是由反复应力造成的 怎么了 |
[27:50] | I messed up my shoulders swimming in high school. | 我高中的时候游泳受过肩伤 |
[27:52] | I couldn’t have swung a hatchet if I wanted to. | 就算我想 我也没法挥动斧子 |
[27:58] | I was never in… the Marines, okay? | 我其实没加入过海军 好吗 |
[28:03] | They turned me down because of my shoulders | 当初我想报名 他们就因为肩伤 |
[28:05] | when I tried to sign up. | 淘汰了我 |
[28:07] | You got to be able to check that. Right? | 这点你们肯定能查实吧 |
[28:17] | All right, so let’s say he’s telling the truth. | 好吧 就算他说的是实话 |
[28:19] | Bader and someone else drive out to the bunker together, | 巴德和某个人一起开车去了地堡 |
[28:22] | they discover the whole thing is fake, | 他们发现整件事都是假的 |
[28:24] | so the other guy flies off the handle. | 于是另一个家伙怒了 |
[28:26] | Maybe it was someone Bader convinced to buy into The Keep, | 也许是巴德说服他入股了存活地 |
[28:29] | so he blamed Bader for him losing his money. | 所以他损失了钱 就怪在了巴德头上 |
[28:31] | Maybe, but we still don’t know what they | 也许吧 但我们还是不知道 |
[28:32] | were doing out there in the first place. | 他们一开始为什么会去那里 |
[28:34] | Check Wright’s Marine story. | 查查莱特说的海军的事 |
[28:36] | Make sure this shoulder thing is real. | 确保他的肩伤是真的 |
[28:38] | If it is, we got to start combing through his other clients. | 如果是 我们就得梳理下他的其他客户了 |
[28:41] | At the minimum, he’s looking at fraud and hindering prosecution. | 起码他会面临欺诈和阻碍诉讼 |
[28:44] | I’m pretty sure he’ll give up that list of names now. | 相信他现在会放弃那串名单了 |
[28:49] | Apologies I don’t have any wine to offer you. | 抱歉我没有酒能招待你了 |
[28:52] | Today’s a weekday. | 今天是工作日 |
[28:53] | Tomorrow’s also a weekday. | 明天也是工作日 |
[28:56] | I don’t drink wine on weekdays. | 我工作的时候不喝酒 |
[28:57] | It affects my sleep. I’ve tested it. | 会影响我的睡眠 我尝过滋味了 |
[29:01] | Ah. Much as I would have. | 我也一样 |
[29:02] | The water is fine. | 我喝水就行 |
[29:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:15] | Uh, Watson said you stopped by. I-I texted you… | 华生说你来过 我给你发了短信 |
[29:18] | I have something to say. | 我有事要说 |
[29:22] | I memorized it ahead of time… | 我事先背过了 |
[29:24] | because it’s hard. | 因为很难开口 |
[29:26] | Well, I shall endeavor not to interrupt. | 我会尽量不打断你 |
[29:30] | You’re very considerate of me. | 你很为我着想 |
[29:33] | I’ve noticed that. Very careful. | 我注意到了 你很小心 |
[29:35] | It’s one of the things I liked most about you at first. | 这也是我一开始最喜欢你的地方 |
[29:41] | When we first started dating, it felt like you liked me | 但我们开始约会后 我觉得你喜欢我 |
[29:43] | because I was a woman that you liked. | 只是因为我很像你喜欢过的一个女人 |
[29:47] | It didn’t matter that I was neuroatypical. | 我是非典型神经性并不重要 |
[29:50] | That is… | 其实 |
[29:52] | it mattered, obviously. | 很重要 明显是的 |
[29:53] | But.. it also… didn’t matter to you. | 但对你来说也不重要 |
[29:58] | And now it feels like you’re not being yourself with me. | 现在我觉得你跟我在一起时并非你自己 |
[30:01] | You’re being careful. | 你小心翼翼 |
[30:02] | You’re doing what you think you’re supposed to do, | 你只是在做你觉得自己应该做的事 |
[30:05] | because I’m different. | 因为我是异类 |
[30:07] | And… that makes me feel like a project | 这让我觉得自己就像你要解决的 |
[30:11] | or a problem for you to solve. | 一个项目或一道难题 |
[30:14] | And… | 然而… |
[30:16] | that isn’t the way I want to feel. | 这不是我想要的感觉 |
[30:19] | So… | 所以 |
[30:21] | I am… | 我要… |
[30:22] | breaking up with you. | 跟你分手 |
[30:27] | Thank you for the water. | 谢谢你的水 |
[30:34] | Marcus and I were going through the names of Keep members, | 我和马库斯在查存活地会员的名单 |
[30:37] | when this one caught our eye. Clyde Staller. | 这人引起了我们的注意 克莱德·斯塔勒 |
[30:40] | There’s not much about him online | 线上关于他的信息不多 |
[30:41] | except that he made a truckload of money about three years ago | 只有他三年前卖了一家软件创业公司 |
[30:44] | selling a software startup | 赚了一卡车的钱 |
[30:46] | and that he really hates paying taxes. | 还有他非常讨厌交税 |
[30:48] | Sounds just like anyone else who’d be on this list. | 听起来挺像会在这份名单上的人 |
[30:51] | What made him jump out? | 你们为什么会注意他 |
[30:52] | I recognized the name of his company, Ardent Army. | 我认出了他公司的名字 烈焰军事 |
[30:55] | Earlier today, Sherlock and I | 今天早些时候 我和夏洛克 |
[30:57] | were looking at discussion boards that Bader chatted on. | 查了巴德常去的论坛 |
[30:59] | One of the preppers he talked to | 他聊过天的一个生存狂 |
[31:00] | had the username ArdentArmy. | 用户名就是烈焰军事 |
[31:02] | Bader recommended The Keep to Staller on that board. | 巴德在论坛向斯塔勒推荐了存活地 |
[31:05] | And from the looks of the date in Wright’s file, | 从莱特的档案里的日期来看 |
[31:07] | – Staller bought in based on that. – So, if anyone | -斯塔勒因此入股了 -所以如果有人 |
[31:10] | would be mad at Bader over the bunkers being fake, | 因为地堡是假的而迁怒于巴德 |
[31:12] | you figure it’s got to be this guy. | 你觉得肯定会是这个人 |
[31:14] | Staller loved to rant about | 斯塔勒很爱咆哮 |
[31:16] | how much he mistrusts the government. | 说他多么不信任政府 |
[31:18] | Maybe we can lure him to do it in person. | 也许我们可以引诱他亲自动手 |
[31:27] | Staller’s inside. Got here just after I did. | 斯塔勒在里面 跟我前后脚到的 |
[31:30] | His skinny jeans make the odds of a concealed firearm quite slim. | 他的紧身裤基本排除了携带武器的可能 |
[31:33] | That’s good to know. | 是个好消息 |
[31:34] | How’d it go with Fiona? | 菲欧娜那边怎么样 |
[31:35] | We’ll discuss it later. | 晚点再说 |
[31:40] | Whoa, you guys have the wrong idea. | 你们错了 |
[31:41] | I don’t know anything about a murder. | 我可不知道什么关于谋杀的事 |
[31:44] | You’d be surprised how many confessions start that way. | 你一定想不到有多少罪犯一开始都是这么说的 |
[31:47] | All right, you think I was mad because The Keep was a fraud. | 好吧 你觉得我因为存活地是假的而气疯了 |
[31:50] | I knew The Keep was a fraud. | 我早知道它是假的 |
[31:53] | It’s why I was interested in it in the first place. | 所以我一开始才会有兴趣 |
[31:55] | Do explain. | 请解释 |
[31:57] | I’d like to get my wallet out, | 请允许我把钱包拿出来 |
[31:58] | show you my driver’s license. Is that okay? | 给你看看我的驾照 可以吗 |
[32:00] | Why don’t I get it for you. | 我帮你拿吧 |
[32:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:07] | My real name is Jeff Danks. | 我的真名是杰夫·丹克斯 |
[32:09] | I’m an editor for Bunksaw.Com. | 我是地堡眼网站的编辑 |
[32:11] | – You’re a journalist. – Yes. I’m… | -你是个记者 -对 我… |
[32:14] | writing an expose on The Keep. | 我在写文章揭露存活地 |
[32:16] | 记者通行证 杰夫·丹克斯 | |
[32:21] | “‘Ayn Rand Shrugged’ | 安兰德耸耸肩 |
[32:21] | “By Jeff Danks. | 作者杰夫·丹克斯 |
[32:22] | “Of course a doomsday bunker for the rich is a scam. | 一个面向富人的末日地堡当然是场骗局 |
[32:24] | “Aren’t these the guys who insist, | 不正是这些人一直坚持着 |
[32:26] | ‘every man for himself’?” | 人人为他吗 |
[32:28] | Clyde Staller, tech entrepreneur, | 克莱德·斯塔勒 技术企业家 |
[32:29] | is a persona you created online. | 是你在线上创作出来的人 |
[32:32] | Newly-minted millionaire, no formal education. | 新晋的百万富翁 没受过正规教育 |
[32:34] | The lack of history is a virtue rather than a red flag. | 缺少过去是个有点 以免树大招风 |
[32:37] | Spout a few of the right political views, | 只要喷点正确的政治观点出来 |
[32:39] | you can infiltrate the prepper boards. | 就能混入生存狂论坛 |
[32:41] | So how did you know? | 那么你是怎么知道的 |
[32:42] | Just good old-fashioned research. | 老式的调查而已 |
[32:44] | I started out doing a piece on preppers. | 我最初想写关于生存狂的话题 |
[32:46] | Heard about The Keep and started digging. | 听说了存活地 然后就开始深挖了 |
[32:49] | So many people fall for cons like this | 这么多人落入了这样的骗局 |
[32:51] | because the top secret thing convinces them not to look closely. | 因为最高层的机密说服了他们不要靠得太近 |
[32:55] | They’re not supposed to know | 他们不该知道 |
[32:56] | who Wright’s military advisor is, | 莱特的军事顾问是谁 |
[32:58] | so they accept that they can’t. | 所以他们接受了这种设定 |
[33:00] | But it leaves a paper trail when you try to buy | 但要想买入三万加仑的柴油 |
[33:02] | 30,000 gallons of diesel. | 肯定会留下书面线索 |
[33:04] | It wasn’t hard to confirm that they never did. | 不难确定他们从来没买过 |
[33:07] | Same goes for his stockpile of food, the antibiotics, his generator. | 他的食物库存 抗生素和发电机也是一样 |
[33:11] | Thank you very much, Mr. Danks. | 非常感谢 丹克斯先生 |
[33:13] | You’ve been very helpful. | 你帮了大忙 |
[33:14] | We need to go to Vincent Bader’s house. | 我们得去趟文森特·巴德的家 |
[33:16] | Specifically, his garage. | 具体来说 是他的车库 |
[33:28] | Imagine how much help we could be | 要是你能告诉我们要找什么 |
[33:30] | if you told us what we’re looking for. | 想想我们能帮多大的忙啊 |
[33:32] | Well, I’m not looking for anything. | 我什么也没找 |
[33:34] | I’m hoping to confirm an item’s absence. | 我是想确定有一样东西不见了 |
[33:37] | Okay, so what are we not looking for? | 好吧 那我们不找的是什么 |
[33:39] | As Mr. Danks ticked off the bunker’s non-inventory, | 丹克斯先生提到地堡没有库存 |
[33:42] | a new theory started to develop. | 一个新的理论就自然形成了 |
[33:45] | This is a bug-out bag. | 这是个逃难包 |
[33:47] | It’s the absolute essentials that a doomsday prepper | 这是末日决战来临时 |
[33:50] | would grab when Armageddon finally dawns. | 一个末日生存狂必备的物品 |
[33:53] | This particular bag is sold as a kit. | 这种特殊的包是按工具箱来卖的 |
[33:59] | Included in that kit… | 在那个工具箱里 |
[34:02] | is a multipurpose tool, like the one the killer used. | 有个多用工具 就像凶手用的那种 |
[34:05] | Said tool is not in this bag. | 我们说到的工具没在这个包里 |
[34:08] | We’ve been thinking the tool belonged to a different prepper. | 我们一直以为工具是另一个生存狂的 |
[34:11] | Bader’s killer. | 也就是杀巴德的凶手 |
[34:12] | Or, prior to the discovery that the bunker was bare, | 或者说 在发现地堡是空壳之前 |
[34:15] | that it was a weapon of opportunity found at the scene. | 那是有机会在犯罪现场出现的武器 |
[34:17] | But Bader brought the tool himself. | 但巴德是自己买的工具 |
[34:19] | It must’ve been in his gym bag. | 一定在他的健身包里 |
[34:21] | But why? We still don’t know what he was doing there. | 可原因呢 我们仍不知道他去那里干什么 |
[34:23] | That’s where the new theory, courtesy of Mr. Danks, comes in. | 这就说到丹克斯先生促成的新理论了 |
[34:27] | I know why Bader went to the bunker that night. | 我知道巴德那晚为什么去了地堡 |
[34:29] | And with whom. | 也知道跟谁去的 |
[34:35] | Appreciate you coming down, Dr. Wallace. | 谢谢你过来 华莱士医生 |
[34:37] | Hope you didn’t have to juggle too many patients. | 希望没让你打发走太多病人 |
[34:39] | Not a problem. Anything I can do to help. | 没事 乐意效劳 |
[34:42] | Great. You know Ms. Watson. | 好 华生女士你认识了 |
[34:43] | This is Detective Bell and Sherlock Holmes. Have a seat. | 这是贝尔警探和福尔摩斯 请坐 |
[34:49] | Some information’s come to light about Dr. Bader’s murder. | 巴德医生的死 有些线索浮出了水面 |
[34:54] | It could have an impact on your practice, | 可能会影响到你的实践项目 |
[34:56] | so… we thought you ought to know. | 所以我们觉得应该让你知道 |
[34:58] | His wife told me that he was killed in a… | 他妻子告诉我被杀了 在一个… |
[35:02] | doomsday bunker. | 末日地堡里 |
[35:03] | That another prepper killed him. | 说有另一个生存狂杀了他 |
[35:05] | We believe that that’s what the killer intended us to think. | 我们认为凶手正希望我们这么想 |
[35:08] | Your partner had gotten himself involved | 你搭档让自己惹上了 |
[35:09] | with a group of pill traffickers called the Silver Rail. | 一伙叫银轨的毒贩 |
[35:13] | We have reason to think | 我们有理由认为 |
[35:13] | he tried to break things off with them but couldn’t. | 他想跟他们撇清关系 但失败了 |
[35:16] | You think Vince was killed by drug dealers? | 你们认为文斯是被毒贩杀的 |
[35:19] | We would have thought that, | 我们本会这么想 |
[35:20] | except they didn’t know he was dead. | 可是他们并不知道他死了 |
[35:22] | There was someone else who had reason to kill him | 还有人有理由因为他的错误决定 |
[35:24] | over his bad decisions. | 而杀他 |
[35:25] | You. Because of the mess he’d gotten into | 就是你 因为他卷入的烂摊子 |
[35:28] | could have brought your whole practice down. | 可能会让你的整个项目停摆 |
[35:29] | We’d been asking ourselves for some time | 我们一直在问自己 |
[35:31] | what Dr. Bader was doing in the bunker that night. | 巴德医生那晚到底去地堡做什么 |
[35:34] | He had a need. | 他有需求 |
[35:35] | He had a drug gang breathing down his neck. | 有一伙毒贩正掐着他的脖子呢 |
[35:38] | He had weathered one government inspection, | 他经受住了一次政府检查 |
[35:39] | but his luck couldn’t hold out. He needed pain pills, | 但光靠运气可不行 他需要止疼药 |
[35:42] | and he needed lots of them. | 需要很多 |
[35:44] | The infirmary at The Keep should have had them by the thousands. | 存活地的医务室应该有足够的量 |
[35:47] | Now, Dr. Bader called you the day he was killed. | 巴德医生死的那天给你打过电话 |
[35:49] | You said so yourself. Maybe it was the first time | 你自己也这么说了 也许那是他第一次 |
[35:51] | he told you about the mess he was in. Maybe it wasn’t. | 跟你说了他卷入的烂摊子 也许不是 |
[35:53] | Either way, you went down to the bunker with him that night | 不管怎样 那晚你跟他一起去了地堡 |
[35:55] | to help him steal the pills. | 去帮他偷药 |
[36:00] | Now, the problem was the pills didn’t exist. | 但问题是 药并不存在 |
[36:02] | So you did some quick math. | 所以你快速权衡了一下 |
[36:04] | If Bader kept giving Silver Rail pills, | 如果巴德继续给银轨提供药物 |
[36:06] | he was gonna destroy your practice. | 他会毁了你的项目 |
[36:08] | If he stopped and Silver Rail killed him, | 如果他停止供药 而银轨杀了他 |
[36:10] | the investigation into his murder by a drug gang | 对于一个吸毒帮派杀了他的调查 |
[36:13] | was going to destroy your practice. | 也会毁了你的项目 |
[36:14] | Either way, he was gonna ruin your life’s work. | 不管怎样 他都会毁了你毕生的心血 |
[36:17] | It wasn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[36:18] | But if he died down there, | 但如果他死在那里 |
[36:20] | the odds would fall much more in your favor. | 事情就会对你有利得多 |
[36:23] | You didn’t know Ronnie Wright. | 你并不认识鲁尼·莱特 |
[36:24] | You assumed he would not notify the police | 你认为他不会通知警察 |
[36:27] | that a murder had happened inside The Keep | 说存活地里发生了凶案 |
[36:29] | and put his con at risk. | 那会让他的骗局有暴露的风险 |
[36:31] | If there was no body found, that was great. | 如果尸体没被发现 那很好 |
[36:34] | If the body was found, it pointed towards Ronnie, | 如果尸体被发现了 并指向了鲁尼 |
[36:36] | that was still great. | 那也很好 |
[36:37] | Either way, your practice remains unscathed. | 不管怎样 你的项目将毫发无损 |
[36:40] | I don’t know where you’re getting any of this. | 我不知道你这都是从何说起 |
[36:43] | I told you, | 我说过了 |
[36:44] | I was with my girlfriend and her family all weekend | 我整个周末都跟我女友和她家人 |
[36:47] | on Lake Ronkonkoma. | 在荣康柯玛湖 |
[36:48] | We checked, and that’s true. | 我们查过了 是真的 |
[36:51] | But there was about a two-and-a-half-hour window that night | 但那晚有两个半小时的空档 |
[36:54] | when your girlfriend and her family went to a movie without you. | 你女友和她家人去看电影了 你没去 |
[36:57] | You told them you weren’t feeling well. | 你跟他们说你不舒服 |
[36:59] | That’s not enough time to go to the city and back, but… | 两个半小时并不足够往返城里一趟 不过 |
[37:02] | the bunker is in Manorville, | 地堡在马诺维尔 |
[37:04] | which is much closer to Ronkonkoma. | 离荣康柯玛近多了 |
[37:06] | So if Bader came to you, | 所以如果巴德来找你 |
[37:08] | you would’ve had plenty of time to help him break into the bunker | 你有充足的时间帮他闯入地堡 |
[37:10] | to steal the drugs. | 去偷药 |
[37:11] | That’s a photo of you picking up Bader | 这是你在荣康柯玛火车站 |
[37:13] | at the Ronkonkoma train station. | 接巴德的照片 |
[37:16] | As far as we know, | 据我们所知 |
[37:17] | it’s the last image of Vincent Bader alive. | 这是文森特·巴德最后一张活着的照片 |
[37:21] | Now, please, | 拜托 |
[37:23] | you want to tell me again how wrong we are? | 你还想告诉我 我们错了吗 |
[37:30] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[37:41] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[37:42] | I know it’s contrary to your wishes. | 我知道这违背了你的意愿 |
[37:45] | I broke up with you, so we’re not seeing each other anymore. | 我跟你分了手 我们不会再见了 |
[37:49] | But that use of the word “Seeing” is figurative. | 但不会”再见”有点夸张了 |
[37:52] | We can still see each other. | 我们还是可以见面的 |
[37:58] | I-I know that you appreciate honesty and directness, | 我知道你喜欢诚实和直接 |
[38:00] | so, um, I’ll-I’ll be direct with you. | 所以我就直说了 |
[38:03] | I think you’ve misjudged me. | 我觉得你对我判断错了 |
[38:06] | I say that without reproach. | 我没有责备的意思 |
[38:08] | I just think you should know. | 只是觉得你应该知道 |
[38:11] | You said you’d had | 你说你以前 |
[38:13] | two serious relationships in the past. | 有过两次认真的感情 |
[38:15] | It might surprise you to learn that puts you at least one, | 你可能会吃惊 你至少领先了我一次 |
[38:18] | and arguably two, ahead of me. | 可能还是两次 |
[38:21] | I had one great romance in my life. | 我这辈子有过一次很棒的恋情 |
[38:25] | One would be hard-pressed to call her a girlfriend. | 但很难称呼她是女友 |
[38:28] | And even harder pressed to call that relationship a success. | 更难说那次恋情是成功的 |
[38:32] | I never felt the need beyond that. | 那次之后我再没有过那样的需求 |
[38:35] | Part of the reason for that | 一部分原因是 |
[38:37] | is that relationships are hard for me. | 谈恋爱对我来说很难 |
[38:41] | You sensed that I was making | 你觉得我为了跟你相处 |
[38:42] | an extra effort to make things work with you. | 努力得有些过头了 |
[38:45] | In that, you were correct. | 这件事上 你是对的 |
[38:48] | But you presumed that that was because you’re different. | 但你认为那是因为你是异类 |
[38:52] | It is not. | 这就不对了 |
[38:53] | It is because I’m different. | 因为我才是异类 |
[38:57] | And because you are the rare woman I have come across | 也因为你是我此生难得一遇的女人 |
[39:00] | for whom I believe that extra effort is worthwhile. | 我觉得为了你 努力过头也值得 |
[39:05] | So whatever the future holds, | 所以无论未来如何 |
[39:07] | whether we see each other again or not, | 无论我们今后是否会再见 |
[39:11] | I wanted you to know. | 我只希望你知道 |
[39:17] | Is Joan home? | 乔恩在家吗 |
[39:18] | No. | 不在 |
[39:20] | I requested she give us some privacy. | 我请她给我们一些私人空间 |
[39:22] | Okay. I think we should have sex now. | 好吧 我觉得我们现在该滚床单了 |
[39:27] | Do you want to have sex now? | 你想现在滚床单吗 |
[39:30] | I-I don’t not want to have… | 我没有不想… |
[40:14] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |