时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Elementary… | 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I’ve done something new to anger you. | 我又做了什么让你生气的事情 |
[00:05] | You didn’t mention you were the target | 你没提过 |
[00:06] | of a failed assassination attempt | 曾有人试图刺杀你 |
[00:08] | which left a woman named Sabine dead. | 导致了一个叫萨宾的女性死亡 |
[00:11] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[00:12] | Two years ago, he thought I was behind his near-murder. | 两年前他以为我是让他差点被杀的幕后主使 |
[00:14] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[00:15] | According to him, | 根据他的说法 |
[00:16] | I am a former suspect | 我是前嫌疑人 |
[00:17] | and I am not at the center of an elaborate revenge plot. | 我没有精心策划这场复仇 |
[00:20] | Sabine and I were… very close. | 萨宾和我 非常亲密 |
[00:22] | The would-be assassin has been dealt with. | 那个刺杀者已经被处理了 |
[00:25] | Well, you’re lying, | 你在说谎 |
[00:26] | so I’ll just have to investigate the matter myself. | 所以我只能自己调查了 |
[00:46] | It’s okay, Frosty. | 没事的 霜霜 |
[00:50] | Hi, I’m so sorry to bother you, | 真抱歉打搅了 |
[00:52] | but my car broke down up the road and my phone died. | 但是我的车半路坏了 手机也没电了 |
[00:54] | Oh, Mon Dieu. Of all the nights. | 我的神 这大晚上的 |
[00:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:57] | Feel like an idiot. Do you think I could use your phone | 感觉像个白痴 我能不能用你的电话 |
[00:59] | to call my friend to come and pick me up? | 找我朋友来接我呢 |
[01:02] | Of course. Come in. | 当然可以 进来吧 |
[01:04] | Thank you. You’re a lifesaver. | 谢谢你 真是大救星 |
[01:08] | You’re so cute. | 你真可爱 |
[01:09] | Oh, this is Frosty. | 这是霜霜 |
[01:11] | I’m Soleil. | 我是苏蕾 |
[01:12] | I’m, uh, | 我是 |
[01:13] | I’m Nicolette. | 我是妮可莱特 |
[01:14] | Uh, here. The phone is in the study. | 这边 电话在书房 |
[01:16] | Uh, I’m not interrupting anything, am I? | 我没打搅到什么吧 |
[01:18] | Only The Creature from the Black Lagoon. | 只打断了《黑湖妖潭》 |
[01:21] | My favorite show got preempted by hockey. | 我最喜欢的节目被曲棍球赛取代了 |
[01:23] | Uh, you want a cup of tea? | 你想来杯茶吗 |
[01:25] | Oh. That’s so nice, thank you. | 太客气了 谢谢你 |
[01:43] | Keep warm! | 注意保暖 |
[01:44] | Thanks so much. | 太感谢了 |
[01:46] | Bye! | 再见 |
[01:58] | “Nicolette”? | 妮可莱特 |
[02:00] | Everyone within 100 miles of Montreal | 蒙特利尔方圆百里所有人 |
[02:02] | has a sexy French name. | 都会有一个性感法国名 |
[02:04] | Would’ve been suspicious if I didn’t. | 如果我没有就可疑了 |
[02:06] | What’d you find? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[02:07] | Soleil is a dutiful daughter. | 苏蕾是个孝顺女儿 |
[02:08] | She’s kept her mother’s letters, | 她留着她母亲的信件 |
[02:10] | her will and some other mementos. | 她的遗嘱和一些其他纪念品 |
[02:11] | Hopefully, the answers lie within. | 希望答案就在其中 |
[02:12] | If not, I shall resort to a seance | 如果没有 我会来一场降神会 |
[02:14] | to interrogate Sabine Raoult. | 来审讯萨宾·拉乌尔 |
[02:17] | You can’t be that sure | 你没法确定 |
[02:17] | that your father’s girlfriend set him up. | 是你父亲的女朋友设计害他的 |
[02:20] | She died in the attack. | 她在袭击中死了 |
[02:21] | Well, perhaps that’s a convenient outcome | 也许对于委托她犯罪的那人来说 |
[02:22] | for whoever commissioned the crime. | 这样的结果反而方便了 |
[03:17] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 劳驾 劳驾 |
[03:18] | Thank you, sorry. Thank you. | 谢谢 抱歉 谢谢 |
[03:22] | That’s quite an audience today. | 今天观众还真多 |
[03:23] | If it wasn’t for the lack of paparazzi, | 如果不是没有狗仔队 |
[03:25] | I’d assume a reality TV star got vivisected. | 我还以为是真人秀明星被活体解剖了 |
[03:27] | Three Chinese gangsters got shotgunned. | 三名中国帮派成员被射杀 |
[03:30] | So less fun. | 没意思 |
[03:31] | These folks are nervous. | 这些人很紧张 |
[03:32] | They’re worried this could be the beginning of a gang war. | 他们担心这会引发帮派战争 |
[03:35] | What do you think? | 你怎么认为 |
[03:36] | I’d have a better idea | 要是能知道他怎么想的 |
[03:37] | if I knew what he was thinking. | 我会更有把握 |
[03:38] | That’s Meng Zhou, in the hat over there. | 那是孟周 戴帽子那个 |
[03:41] | He’s the head of the Snake Eye Boys. | 他是蛇眼帮的老大 |
[03:44] | Second largest Triad in the city. | 城里第二大的三合会 |
[03:46] | It’s his guys on the ground in there. | 里边躺在地上的是他的人 |
[03:48] | And who is Mr. Meng likely to blame? | 那孟先生可能会怪罪谁呢 |
[03:50] | Ghost Mountain. | 鬼山帮 |
[03:50] | Another Triad, just came to the States. | 另一个三合会 刚来美国 |
[03:52] | They control a few blocks near Columbus Park. | 他们控制着哥伦布公园那一片区域 |
[03:55] | Beat cops say there’s been some friction. | 社区巡警说他们之间有些摩擦 |
[03:58] | We were afraid of something like this. | 我们就怕这种事 |
[04:05] | The arcade is co-owned by the three victims. | 游戏厅是三个受害人共有的 |
[04:07] | Their rap sheets are all over the map. | 他们的前科一大堆 |
[04:10] | When they weren’t scamming credit cards | 当他们不进行信用卡诈骗 |
[04:12] | and insurance companies, | 或是保险诈骗的时候 |
[04:12] | they were running illegal drugs and protection rackets. | 他们就去贩卖毒品和收保护费 |
[04:16] | Sound like big earners. | 听起来收入不菲 |
[04:17] | Yeah. That’s why | 是啊 所以 |
[04:19] | retribution will probably be fast and bloody. | 报应可能会来得又快又狠 |
[04:22] | We need to make a collar on this ASAP, | 我们这次必须尽快结案 |
[04:24] | or this whole neighborhood could blow up. | 不然整个街区就毁了 |
[04:27] | So I count three blood spatters, two victims, one knife. | 我看到了三处血渍 两名受害者 一把小刀 |
[04:30] | The last guy managed to get his switchblade out. | 最后一个人设法拿出了他的弹簧小刀 |
[04:32] | We think he got winged, made it around the corner | 我们认为他受伤了 跑到了角落那边 |
[04:35] | before the killer caught up with him. | 之后被杀手追上了 |
[04:37] | I take it there were no witnesses? | 我猜没有目击证人 |
[04:39] | Uh, we canvassed, talked to a few people who heard shots, | 我们问过了 跟几个听到枪响 |
[04:42] | looked out their windows. | 向窗外观望的人谈了谈 |
[04:44] | One couple saw a jogger. | 一对夫妇看到了一个跑步的人 |
[04:45] | Someone else saw a little old woman | 另外一个人看到了一个老妇 |
[04:47] | hightailing it away from the gunfire. That’s it. | 正匆匆逃离交火 就这些 |
[04:50] | Well, there are no surveillance cameras. | 这里没有摄像头 |
[04:52] | That’s not surprising, | 不奇怪 |
[04:53] | considering what this place was used for. | 考虑到这里的用途 |
[04:57] | Is this MDMA? | 这是摇头丸吗 |
[04:58] | That’s $25,000 worth. | 价值两万五千块 |
[05:01] | They kept their stash in a safe behind the counter. | 他们把毒品藏在柜台后面的保险箱里了 |
[05:04] | So the killer couldn’t break the lock? | 凶手没能把锁打开吗 |
[05:06] | I don’t think he touched it. | 我觉得他根本没碰过锁 |
[05:08] | Whatever this was, it wasn’t a robbery. | 不管这是什么 肯定不是抢劫 |
[05:10] | Uh, I think it might have been a betrayal. | 我觉得这可能是一次背叛 |
[05:12] | Ambush by an ally. | 被同伙伏击了 |
[05:14] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[05:16] | There’s sodium bicarbonate here, | 这里有些小苏打 |
[05:18] | lying in a pool of dried expectoration. | 在一滩干了的痰里 |
[05:21] | The killer put a fizzy pain reliever in his mouth | 凶手吃了一颗泡腾片 |
[05:23] | to fake a seizure. | 假装癫痫发作 |
[05:24] | To lure the victims to his aid. | 引诱受害者来帮他 |
[05:27] | They opened up, he opened fire. | 他们伸出援手 他却开了枪 |
[05:30] | They couldn’t have been fooled by a stranger? | 他们就不会被陌生人骗到吗 |
[05:33] | This man put a 9 and a 1 in his phone just before he was shot. | 这个人在死前用手机拨了9和1 |
[05:36] | I don’t think he would’ve brought the police | 我觉得他不会轻易把警察和医护人员 |
[05:37] | and the paramedics to his drug-slinging pit | 叫到自己卖毒品的地方来 |
[05:40] | if it wasn’t for someone he personally cared for. | 除非对方是他在意的人 |
[05:43] | So the trigger man was probably a Snake Eye, | 所以杀手可能跟死者一样 |
[05:44] | same as the victims. | 是蛇眼帮的成员 |
[05:46] | So he switched allegiances | 那么他叛变了 |
[05:47] | and now he’s working with Ghost Mountain? | 现在给鬼山帮卖命了吗 |
[05:49] | Hard theory to test. | 很难验证的理论 |
[05:51] | Like I said, Ghost Mountain’s new. | 正如我所说 鬼山帮是新来的 |
[05:52] | We don’t have anyone plugged into their drama. | 我们在他们内部没有卧底 |
[05:56] | There are other ways to ascertain | 还有另一种方法可以确认 |
[05:57] | whether Ghost Mountain has cultivated a double agent | 鬼山帮有没有在敌对势力内部 |
[05:59] | in their enemy’s organization. | 培养一个内应 |
[06:06] | Mr. Xi, we are consultants with the NYPD. | 席先生 我们是纽约警局的顾问 |
[06:08] | Do you have a minute? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[06:13] | Who are you looking for? | 你们要找谁 |
[06:15] | You. Xi Hai Ching. | 你 席海清 |
[06:17] | The so-called “489” | 鬼山帮 |
[06:18] | of the Ghost Mountain Triad. | 所谓的龙头老大 |
[06:21] | Everyone on this block pays you protection, Mr. Xi, | 这街区的所有人都给你交保护费 席先生 |
[06:23] | there’s no sense denying it. | 没必要否认 |
[06:24] | I do deny it. | 我确实要否认 |
[06:25] | There’s no one here named Xi. | 这里没有人姓席 |
[06:27] | The department has been keeping an eye on you since June. | 警局从六月就开始留意你了 |
[06:30] | We may not have all the information we want about you, | 我们也许还没掌握你的全部信息 |
[06:33] | but we do know your name. | 但我们确实知道你的名字 |
[06:36] | Three members of the Snake Eye Boys were ambushed | 蛇眼帮的三名成员昨晚在一个游戏厅里 |
[06:38] | at an arcade last night. | 被伏击了 |
[06:40] | We suspect you paid one of their fellows to double-cross them. | 我们怀疑你买通了他们的一个手下做内应 |
[06:46] | I am not leader of Ghost Mountain. | 我不是鬼山帮的领导 |
[06:48] | I never hear of Ghost Mountain. | 我从没听说过鬼山帮 |
[06:50] | I only speak for myself. | 我只代表我自己 |
[06:52] | Well, you’d be wise to do so, | 你这么做很明智 |
[06:54] | ’cause as we see it, | 因为据我们看来 |
[06:56] | no one stood to benefit more | 在莫特街那场大屠杀中 |
[06:57] | from the carnage at Mott Street than you. | 你是获益最大的人 |
[06:59] | We know from your file you’re very hands-on. | 从你的档案我们得知你喜欢亲自动手 |
[07:01] | Maybe you watched the whole thing go down last night? | 也许你昨晚目睹了整个过程吧 |
[07:03] | I was with a woman friend last night. | 我昨晚跟一位女性朋友在一起 |
[07:05] | Her husband is out of town. | 她丈夫出城了 |
[07:07] | She’s married, | 她结婚了 |
[07:09] | so she won’t be able to back up your story. | 所以她没法支持你的故事 |
[07:11] | She won’t have to. | 她不需要 |
[07:12] | She got a call from hospital. | 她接到了医院的电话 |
[07:14] | Her nephew. | 她的侄子 |
[07:15] | He was beaten and mugged. | 他被人抢了 还挨了打 |
[07:17] | We went there to be with him. | 我们去医院陪他了 |
[07:19] | Which one? | 哪家医院 |
[07:21] | St. Bede’s. Go there. | 圣彼得医院 去吧 |
[07:23] | Ask them if you don’t believe me. | 不信我就尽管问他们 |
[07:26] | This is a dangerous neighborhood. | 这是个危险的社区 |
[07:28] | The police cannot keep us safe. | 警察没法保护我们 |
[07:30] | If people have to pay for protection, | 如果人们需要交钱求得保护 |
[07:32] | maybe you should blame yourself. | 也许你们应该自责 |
[07:39] | I’ll check his alibi | 我去查他的不在场证明 |
[07:39] | while you comb through his cell phone. | 你去检查他的手机吧 |
[07:41] | You saw that lift? | 你看到我顺他手机了 |
[07:42] | You swapped it out for a duplicate, right? | 你用一个一样的给偷换了 对吧 |
[07:44] | With malware and a dead battery. | 有恶意软件和没电的电池 |
[07:46] | Should give me enough time to review his call history, | 应该能给我足够的时间查他的通话记录了 |
[07:48] | flesh out the Ghost Mountain family tree. | 查出鬼山帮的成员名单 |
[07:51] | With any luck, I should find the Snake Eye mole | 幸运的话 我应该能在他拉响警报 |
[07:52] | before he has time to sound the alarm | 让所有人销毁一次性手机前 |
[07:54] | and they all swap out their burners. | 找到蛇眼帮的内鬼 |
[08:13] | Wasn’t aware you were back on this side of the globe. | 我不知道你又回西半球了 |
[08:18] | My business brings me back to this city | 我的生意让我不得不经常来这个城市 |
[08:20] | more often than I’d like. | 实在非我所愿 |
[08:21] | My son’s behavior brings me back to this brownstone | 我儿子的行为也让我不得不常来这座褐石屋 |
[08:25] | more often than I’d like. | 这也非我所愿 |
[08:27] | How have I offended now? | 我又犯什么错了 |
[08:28] | Why are you looking into Sabine? | 你为什么要调查萨宾 |
[08:30] | What gave you the idea I am? | 你怎么知道我在调查她 |
[08:32] | I was informed by the woman you robbed. | 你偷的那个姑娘告诉我的 |
[08:35] | Did you really think that Soleil and I | 你真觉得我和苏蕾 |
[08:37] | would not still be in contact? | 不会再联系了吗 |
[08:39] | That’s precisely what I’d assumed. | 我就是这么想的 |
[08:41] | After the attack, | 那次袭击后 |
[08:42] | she could’ve blamed me for her mother’s death. | 她本该因为她母亲的死而责怪我 |
[08:45] | Instead, she prayed for my recovery. | 但她反而为我的康复而祈祷 |
[08:48] | I owe her answers, | 我该给她的是答案 |
[08:49] | not more grief, so you can imagine my frustration | 而非更多伤痛 所以你可以想象我有多无奈 |
[08:52] | when I heard that her home had been violated | 当我得知她的家惨遭人入侵 |
[08:54] | the same night as she was visited | 而那晚恰好有一个美丽又无助的女司机 |
[08:56] | by a beautiful but hapless Asian motorist. | 上门向她求助过 |
[09:00] | Watson and I did not travel to Quebec on a lark. | 华生和我去魁北克可不是闹着玩的 |
[09:03] | Then why did you go? | 那你们去干什么 |
[09:05] | There’s good reason to believe | 有充分的理由相信 |
[09:07] | that Sabine was a party to the attempt on your life. | 萨宾当时参与了刺杀你的行动 |
[09:10] | Oh, Sherlock… | 夏洛克… |
[09:11] | Perhaps her participation was unwitting, | 也许她对自己的参与并不知情 |
[09:14] | perhaps you’re just wrong about her character. | 也许你看错她了 |
[09:16] | Either way, | 不管怎么说 |
[09:18] | the shooter was far too well-prepared | 凶手对于袭击的时间和地点 |
[09:20] | to strike when and where he did. | 准备太过充分了 |
[09:23] | He rented a room above the plaza, | 他在购物中心上面租了间房 |
[09:24] | disabled a traffic camera, mapped his escape route… | 弄坏了一个交通相机 规划好了逃生路线 |
[09:27] | All of those facts | 所有这些事实 |
[09:28] | are completely at odds with your assertion | 都与你曾说过的 |
[09:31] | that Sabine chose the restaurant | 萨宾是一时兴起选选了那家餐厅 |
[09:33] | on the spur of the moment that evening. | 大相径庭 |
[09:37] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[09:38] | There is a vast gulf between “Impossible” | “不可能”和”难以想象”之间 |
[09:40] | and “Impossible to imagine.” | 可是有很大差别的 |
[09:42] | No. | 不 |
[09:44] | You’ve got everything backwards. | 是你把前因后果弄反了 |
[09:46] | I am to blame for what happened to her. | 都是因为我 她才遭遇了这一切 |
[09:49] | If we had never met, she would still be alive today. | 如果我们未曾相遇 她今天还会活着 |
[09:52] | Someone I loved was annihilated because of me. | 一个我爱的人 因我而死去了 |
[09:56] | Well, there’s an overdue sentiment. | 多么迟来的感悟 |
[10:05] | To invoke your mother now… | 用你母亲的话说 |
[10:09] | You haven’t changed. | 你一点都没变 |
[10:12] | I’m not going to stop looking into Sabine. | 我不会停止对萨宾的调查 |
[10:14] | She is the key. | 她就是关键 |
[10:17] | Marcus. Hi. | 马库斯 |
[10:19] | Two sugars. | 加了两块糖 |
[10:20] | The file you asked for. | 这是你要的资料 |
[10:21] | I swung by the 14th on my way in. | 我来的时候正好路过14分局 |
[10:25] | You’re getting the better end of this deal. | 这案子有好苗头了 |
[10:27] | So Xi Hai Ching was lying about where he was last night. | 席海清对昨晚的去向说谎了吗 |
[10:30] | No, but I think the assault he told you about | 不是 但我觉得他跟你提到的那起袭击 |
[10:32] | might be connected to the three homicides. | 可能和这三起凶杀案有联系 |
[10:37] | Kevin Chang. | 凯文·张 |
[10:39] | So he’s the nephew of Xi’s mistress? | 他是席的情妇的外甥 |
[10:41] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[10:43] | Well, it looks like he got jumped | 看来他遭到袭击的地方 |
[10:44] | just two blocks from the arcade. | 和发生凶案的游戏厅就隔两个街区 |
[10:46] | Yeah, about five minutes after the shots were fired there. | 是的 就在枪杀案的五分钟后 |
[10:49] | I get that it’s a rough neighborhood, | 我知道那附近不怎么太平 |
[10:50] | but that’s a serious coincidence, no? | 但这也太巧了 不是吗 |
[10:53] | Keep flipping. | 往后翻 |
[10:56] | Someone hit him with a blunt object. | 他被钝器所伤 |
[11:02] | Well, that looks like it could be | 这伤痕可能是 |
[11:03] | from the stock of a shotgun, couldn’t it? | 猎枪枪柄造成的 对吧 |
[11:05] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么认为的 |
[11:06] | It’s about the right size. | 大小差不多 |
[11:07] | So maybe this wasn’t a mugging after all. | 所以可能根本不是抢劫 |
[11:09] | Kevin was in the wrong place at the wrong time, | 凯文在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 |
[11:11] | saw something he shouldn’t have. | 看到了不该看的 |
[11:13] | The shooter spent all his ammo blasting the Triad | 凶手把所有弹药都用在了三合会身上 |
[11:16] | and had to chase Kevin down and tried to beat him to death. | 因此不得不抓住凯文企图殴打致死 |
[11:19] | Looks like he almost finished the job. | 看来他差点就成功了 |
[11:22] | Last notes say that the doctors had to put him in a coma | 备注中说医生不得不让他陷入昏迷状态 |
[11:25] | until the swelling in his brain subsides. | 直到他大脑内部消肿 |
[11:27] | I doubt Kevin will be able to give us | 我想即使他醒来 |
[11:29] | much of a description if he wakes up. | 也说不明白什么了 |
[11:31] | But we can talk to the people who found him. | 但我们可以跟发现他的人谈谈 |
[11:33] | Maybe they saw the perp fleeing the scene. | 也许他们看到了罪犯逃离现场 |
[11:35] | I’ll call Sherlock. | 我这就给夏洛克打电话 |
[11:39] | Yeah, so I was the third person | 没错 我是第三个经过的人 |
[11:40] | to come along and see the whole mess. | 并看到了当时的状况 |
[11:42] | People who found him were these two homeless guys. | 发现他的是两个流浪汉 |
[11:44] | They, uh, didn’t have a phone and they were pretty drunk. | 他们没有手机并且当时还喝得烂醉 |
[11:48] | I was walking along the block there, | 我当时正沿着那条街走 |
[11:50] | and I heard him yell for help, so I came on over. | 听到了他的呼救 我就过来了 |
[11:53] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[11:55] | Kevin. That’s his name, right? | 凯文 他是叫这名字吧 |
[11:56] | Yeah, he was just covered in blood. | 他当时满身是血 |
[11:59] | Somebody really bashed him, and he’s babbling and… | 他被打得不轻 口中还念念有词… |
[12:03] | Wait, he was still conscious? | 等下 他当时还有意识 |
[12:04] | Kind of. | 有点意识 |
[12:05] | He wasn’t making much sense. | 但说的话有点匪夷所思 |
[12:07] | Said an old lady did it. | 他说袭击他的是个老太太 |
[12:08] | What? | 什么 |
[12:09] | Someone who lives above the arcade said | 游戏厅附近的人说 |
[12:11] | they saw an old woman hurrying away | 他们看到一个老太太 |
[12:12] | from the scene of the shooting last night. | 昨晚从枪杀案现场匆匆离去 |
[12:14] | You think some little old lady gunned down | 你觉得一个小老太太枪杀了 |
[12:17] | three Chinese gangsters | 三个中国黑帮 |
[12:18] | and then caved Kevin Chang’s skull in with a shotgun? | 还用猎枪把凯文的脑袋敲出了个坑 |
[12:21] | Watson is correct that the crimes were committed | 华生没说错 这两起案件 |
[12:23] | by the same person. | 是由同一人所为 |
[12:25] | But I don’t think that person was an elderly woman. | 但我觉得凶手并不是个老妇 |
[12:30] | Might have looked like an elderly woman, though. | 不过可能打扮成了一个老妇 |
[12:46] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[12:48] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[12:50] | I will not be in the same room with this man. | 我才不要和这家伙共处一室 |
[12:52] | Since you both have sworn up and down | 既然你们都信誓旦旦地说 |
[12:55] | that you’re just simple shopkeeps, | 自己只是个开店的 |
[12:56] | I don’t see the harm in a little conversation. | 我想随便谈谈也不会有什么损失吧 |
[12:59] | Do you? | 你们觉得呢 |
[13:01] | We thought you should know | 我们觉得你们明白 |
[13:02] | that your gangs don’t need to go to war after all. | 双方帮派间没有交战的必要 |
[13:05] | Mr. Meng, we’re almost positive Mr. Xi’s organization | 孟先生 我们基本可以认定席先生的组织 |
[13:08] | had nothing to do with the arcade killings. | 和游戏厅杀人案没有任何关系 |
[13:11] | “Almost.” | “基本” |
[13:12] | Yeah, it depends on whether or not | 是的 这取决于 |
[13:13] | there’s any bak gwei in Ghost Mountain or the Snake Eye Boys. | 鬼山帮和蛇眼帮内是否有白鬼 |
[13:18] | A white man? In a Triad? | 白人吗 在三合会里 |
[13:20] | That’s what we thought. | 我们也深表怀疑 |
[13:21] | We found the murder weapon. | 我们找到了凶器 |
[13:23] | It was used to beat a man named Kevin Chang senseless | 凶手用它打晕了一个叫凯文·张的人 |
[13:26] | just two blocks from the arcade. | 就在游戏厅两个街区外 |
[13:27] | That’s your girlfriend’s nephew, right? | 那是你女朋友的侄子 是吧 |
[13:30] | Well, uh, that’s a coincidence. Sort of. | 那某种程度上只是巧合 |
[13:33] | Kevin, as you probably know, is a suspected mugger himself. | 你可能知道 凯文是个抢劫嫌犯 |
[13:36] | Or at least he’s a person of interest in a few open cases. | 或者至少他是几个公开案件的嫌疑人 |
[13:39] | Looks like last night he made the mistake | 看起来他昨晚不该 |
[13:41] | of trying to rob a killer on the run. | 想去抢劫一个在逃杀人犯 |
[13:43] | The beating he ended up taking attracted attention, | 他被打的时候引起了路人的注意 |
[13:46] | so the shooter decided to… ditch his stuff. | 所以凶手决定 抛弃他的东西 |
[13:51] | We found this mask hidden in the same spot. | 我们在同一地点发现了这幅面具 |
[13:54] | It’s made of silicone and mortician’s putty. | 是由硅胶和殡仪馆的油灰做成的 |
[13:57] | Usually the putty is used to cover injuries on dead bodies, | 通常油灰是用来掩盖尸体的伤口 |
[14:00] | but obviously it can be utilized in mask-making as well. | 但显然它还能用于面具制造 |
[14:03] | There were several brown Caucasian eyebrow hairs | 有一些高加索人的棕色眉毛 |
[14:06] | stuck to the back. | 粘在反面 |
[14:07] | The hairs are a preliminary DNA match | 眉毛初步与我们在游戏厅发现的 |
[14:10] | for a half-chewed seltzer tablet that we found at the arcade. | 被咬了一半的苏打片上的DNA吻合 |
[14:18] | Captain, just what are you saying? | 警监 你到底想说什么 |
[14:21] | We’re saying a white man made himself | 我们想说 有个白人 |
[14:23] | look like an old Chinese woman and faked a seizure. | 化妆成了中国老太太 并假装癫痫发作 |
[14:27] | That’s why your guys dropped their guard and came to his aid. | 所以你的手下离开了警卫点过来帮他 |
[14:30] | And were gunned down for their trouble. | 结果因此而被枪杀了 |
[14:33] | My condolences. | 节哀顺便 |
[14:36] | All right. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[14:39] | Sounds like everybody’s come out of their bunkers. | 听起来大家都各退一步了 |
[14:41] | Patrol cops in Chinatown saw Ghost Mountain | 中国城的巡警昨晚看到鬼山帮 |
[14:43] | and Snake Eye members out and about last night. | 和蛇眼帮的家伙一起出街了 |
[14:46] | Always great to get criminals back out on the street. | 让罪犯又回到街上感觉还真是好 |
[14:49] | Well, it’s what we want. This time. | 这次是我们希望的结果 |
[14:51] | No shots fired. | 没有交火 |
[14:53] | Looks like the peace will hold, | 看来和平局面能维持一阵子了 |
[14:54] | unless the master of disguise decides to strike again. | 除非易容大师决定再度出手 |
[14:57] | I assure you there’s no such thing as a master of disguise. | 我保证没有什么易容大师 |
[15:00] | If there was, I’d be one myself. | 如果有 也是我自己 |
[15:02] | Of course you would. | 那是当然 |
[15:03] | You scoff, but I did drama at school. | 你嘲笑我 可我在学校做过舞台剧 |
[15:05] | I mastered stage makeup. | 我精通舞台化妆 |
[15:07] | I was quite adept with prosthetics and wigs, | 我做假肢和假发非常熟练 |
[15:09] | but I learned that they have their limits. | 但我知道它们有自己的局限 |
[15:11] | A plan to infiltrate a dining club | 想化妆成讨厌的对手 |
[15:12] | in the guise of a loathed rival was a spectacular failure. | 混入一家餐厅的计划 曾经彻底失败了 |
[15:16] | You think maybe this adult killer is somehow | 你觉得这个成年杀手某种程度上 |
[15:18] | even more skilled than you were as a child? | 比你还是孩子时的技能更甚一筹 |
[15:20] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[15:21] | Let’s say he was to impersonate you. | 假设他是要冒充你 |
[15:23] | Adopting your appearance would not be enough. | 光模仿外形是不够的 |
[15:25] | He’d have to mimic your gait, | 他必须要模仿你的步伐 |
[15:27] | your vocal inflection, your very scent. | 你的语调变化 你的独特气味 |
[15:29] | I doubt even the most skilled actor | 我怀疑哪怕是最厉害的演员 |
[15:31] | with the most sophisticated makeup | 带着最高水平的妆容 |
[15:33] | could pass for an imbecile’s distant acquaintance. | 都骗不过一个笨蛋的远房亲戚 |
[15:36] | And yet, according to you, | 然而 据你所说 |
[15:37] | our perp tricked three Triad members | 我们的罪犯成功骗过了三名三合会成员 |
[15:39] | into letting him into their arcade. | 从容进入了他们的游戏厅 |
[15:41] | He was seen at night through a dirty window | 当时是晚上 还隔着很脏的玻璃窗 |
[15:43] | whilst foaming at the mouth and pretending to seize. | 他还满嘴的泡沫 装作癫痫发作了 |
[15:46] | All of this contributed to their ability to pass for Bai May-Lung. | 所有这些都让他们最终放行了白梅珑 |
[15:51] | And who is Bai May-Lung? | 谁是白梅珑 |
[15:53] | The Snake Eye Boys called Bai “Grandmother.” | 蛇眼帮的人叫她”奶奶” |
[15:57] | Her deceased husband was a Triad lieutenant. | 她过世的丈夫是三合会的头头 |
[16:00] | He used his wife’s hair salon to launder money. | 他用他老婆的发廊洗钱 |
[16:03] | She just finished a three-year bid | 她在阿尔比恩劳改所关了三年 |
[16:04] | at Albion Correctional six months ago. | 半年前才刚出来 |
[16:06] | Revered by the three victims for her service | 由于她的贡献和极度信任 |
[16:08] | and unsuspecting in the extreme, she’s perfect. | 三名受害者十分尊敬她 她是完美人选 |
[16:11] | I’m sold. | 我被说服了 |
[16:13] | Why don’t you two go have a chat with her, | 你们俩去和她谈谈吧 |
[16:15] | see if she has any idea who would have wanted to impersonate her. | 看她知不知道有谁会想冒充她 |
[16:18] | Respectfully, Mrs. Bai served a prison sentence in her 70s | 我没别的意思 白女士七十多岁服过刑 |
[16:22] | rather than cooperate with the state, | 都不愿意跟警方配合 |
[16:23] | She won’t talk to anyone with a badge. | 她不会和任何有徽章的人说话 |
[16:25] | So I already dispatched Watson to her home | 所以我已经派华生 |
[16:28] | at Willowbrook Assisted Living. | 去她在威洛布鲁克养老院的家了 |
[16:30] | And, hopefully, that should make things go more smoothly. | 希望这样能顺利一些 |
[16:32] | Get out. | 出去 |
[16:33] | – I said get out. – Ma’am. Ma’am, the reason I want to talk to you | -我说出去 -女士 我想和你谈谈 |
[16:35] | about Snake Eye Triad… | 蛇眼帮 |
[16:38] | Okay, that’s not very nice. | 好吧 这可不好 |
[16:42] | Look, three of your husband’s old gang members | 听着 您丈夫的三名手下 |
[16:44] | were shot to death the other night. | 那晚被枪杀了 |
[16:47] | Do you want that person brought to justice or not? | 你想不想让凶手绳之以法 |
[16:49] | They will be. | 他们会的 |
[16:50] | Your friend Meng Zhou isn’t so certain. | 您朋友孟周没这么确定 |
[16:52] | This wasn’t Triad business. | 这不是三合会内部的事 |
[16:54] | The killer was a white man. | 凶手是名白人 |
[16:56] | He got close to the three victims | 他是化妆成你的样子 |
[16:58] | by disguising himself as you. | 接近了三名受害者 |
[17:01] | He made that. | 这是他做的 |
[17:04] | He dressed like you. | 他打扮成了你的样子 |
[17:06] | Might not seem like much, | 可能没那么像 |
[17:08] | but it was enough to fool the men that were killed. | 但足够迷惑被杀的那几位了 |
[17:16] | You know who did it, don’t you? | 你知道是谁干的 对吧 |
[17:20] | Two weeks ago, there was a photographer here. | 两周前 来了一位摄影师 |
[17:24] | White man. | 白人 |
[17:25] | He say I need Willowbrook ID. | 他说我需要办威洛布鲁克的身份卡 |
[17:27] | He took pictures. | 他拍了一些照片 |
[17:29] | Then he want to know about Snake Eye boys. | 然后他想了解蛇眼帮的事 |
[17:33] | Had you seen him before? | 你之前见过他吗 |
[17:34] | No. I go in bathroom to call the front, get him out. | 没有 我到浴室打给前台 让他们带走他 |
[17:37] | But I come back, he left. | 但等我回来 他已经走了 |
[17:39] | Pervert stole my laundry. | 那变态还偷了我洗的衣服 |
[17:41] | He took your clothes? | 他拿走了你的衣服 |
[17:42] | It was in a basket there. | 之前放在那边的篮子里的 |
[17:43] | My nice jacket, bras, everything. | 我好看的外套 内衣 都拿走了 |
[17:46] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[17:48] | White man, brown hair. | 白人 棕色头发 |
[17:51] | Anything else? | 还有其他特征吗 |
[17:53] | No, I don’t see good anymore. | 不知道 我眼神不好了 |
[17:56] | White man, brown hair. | 白人 棕色头发 |
[18:02] | Still waiting to talk to the administrator. | 还等着和管理员谈呢 |
[18:03] | He’s wrapping up a meeting. | 他快开完会了 |
[18:04] | In the middle of a heated negotiation | 肯定是在和木薯供应商 |
[18:06] | with a tapioca vendor, no doubt. | 进行激烈的谈判 |
[18:09] | Can you imagine being king of this castle? | 你能想象做这城堡里的国王吗 |
[18:12] | I feel worse for the residents who live here. | 我为住在这里的人感到遗憾 |
[18:15] | Not even Bai May-Lung deserves | 即便是白梅珑那种人 |
[18:16] | to be preyed on by these faux charities. | 也不该被这种假慈善机构折磨 |
[18:19] | How can you doubt the authenticity | 你怎么能瞎怀疑 |
[18:20] | of an organization which has provided | 这种机构的可靠性呢 |
[18:22] | at least one Ping-Pong table to a middle school? | 它可给中学提供了至少一个乒乓球桌呢 |
[18:25] | Wherever there’s an immigrant community, | 只要是在移民社区 |
[18:26] | there are these neighborhood organizations | 这些周围的机构 |
[18:28] | funneling cash into gangsters’ pockets. | 就是给帮派赚钱用的 |
[18:30] | You think the Chinatown Community Outreach | 你认为中国城社区外展 |
[18:32] | is a Triad creation? | 是三合会创造出来的吗 |
[18:33] | They’re trying to trick people | 他们想骗人们 |
[18:34] | into leaving them money when they die. | 死后把钱留给他们 |
[18:37] | Hey there. | 你们好 |
[18:38] | Hi. Michael Haas. | 我是迈克尔·哈斯 |
[18:40] | Michael Haas. | 迈克尔·哈斯 |
[18:41] | My assistant gave me the gist. | 我的助理跟我大概说了一下 |
[18:42] | Uh, you-you think we had a killer in our midst, huh? Wow. | 你们认为我们中有杀人凶手 天啊 |
[18:46] | Yes, “Wow.” | 是 天啊 |
[18:48] | We’re hoping that the culprit might appear | 我们想凶手可能会出现在 |
[18:49] | on your security footage. | 你们的安保录像里 |
[18:51] | Um, I notice you don’t have any cameras in this hallway, | 我发现玄关没有安摄像头 |
[18:53] | but the one over by the front door, | 但前门那里有一个 |
[18:54] | that-that would be sufficient. | 给我们那个就够了 |
[18:55] | Actually, that’s just closed circuit. | 其实 那只是闭路电视 |
[18:57] | It doesn’t record. | 不能录像 |
[18:59] | At night, we have a security guard at the desk. | 晚上 我们有值班的安保人员 |
[19:01] | He can see anyone who’s coming, | 有人来的话他能看到 |
[19:03] | buzz ’em in if it’s all good. | 如果没问题就会放人进来 |
[19:05] | But that’s it. | 但仅此而已 |
[19:06] | So would-be murderers are only free to roam the halls | 所以可能的凶手只有在办公时间才可能 |
[19:08] | and harass the residents during business hours? | 随意在此走动 骚扰住户吗 |
[19:10] | Ms. Bai said that her visitor | 白女士说有人来找她 |
[19:11] | was a white man who claimed to work here. | 是个自称在此工作的白人 |
[19:13] | Maybe you could show us where you keep your files. | 或许你可以给我们看一下你们的档案 |
[19:15] | It would be helpful for us | 要是能给我们看一下 |
[19:16] | to look at employee records, vendors with access. | 雇员信息和来往供货商 会很有帮助的 |
[19:19] | I wish I could. | 我也想给你们 |
[19:21] | You are the boss, right? | 你不是老板吗 |
[19:22] | Sure, but my people have privacy rights. | 当然 但我的人都享有隐私权 |
[19:24] | Without a… a warrant, uh, I wouldn’t feel comfortable. | 没有搜查令 我会觉得不自在的 |
[19:28] | But, listen, it doesn’t matter. | 但其实无所谓 |
[19:29] | This guy doesn’t work here. | 那个人不在这里工作 |
[19:31] | I can tell you that right now. | 我现在就能告诉你们 |
[19:32] | How? | 你如何确定 |
[19:33] | We’ve got 25 people on staff. | 我们有25个工作人员 |
[19:35] | Except for me, everybody’s either Jamaican, | 除了我 剩下的要么是牙买加人 |
[19:37] | Salvadoran or Chinese. | 要么是萨尔瓦多人或者中国人 |
[19:39] | No white men. | 没有白人 |
[19:40] | Uh, that’s just the way it worked out. | 一直是这么运作的 |
[19:43] | We signed a visitor log when we arrived. | 我们进来的时候做了访客登记 |
[19:45] | Is there anything else the killer would have had to provide | 要是凶手想要进来 他会不会提供了 |
[19:47] | in order to gain access? | 什么证件呢 |
[19:48] | Sorry, I mean, Willowbrook is not a prison. | 抱歉 威洛布鲁克又不是监狱 |
[19:51] | But you can make a copy of that log if you want. | 但你们可以复印一份访客登记名单 |
[19:58] | Which dead gangster do you want to start with? | 你想先查哪个死掉的黑帮成员 |
[20:01] | Uh, Adam Tsai. | 亚当·蔡 |
[20:03] | Looks like he might have been the first one shot. | 看起来他可能是第一个被击毙的 |
[20:06] | So who do you want, Ray Mui or Gao Chung Pei? | 你想查谁 梅磊还是高钟裴 |
[20:09] | Flip a coin. | 随便吧 |
[20:10] | Casting about their criminal histories | 通过搜寻他们的犯罪记录 |
[20:11] | for clues of the killer’s identity | 来找凶手身份的线索 |
[20:13] | seems a very, very broad approach | 对于这种特定的犯罪来说 |
[20:14] | for such a specific crime. | 是费力不讨好的办法 |
[20:17] | I don’t see where else we’re gonna get traction. | 我不知道我们还能去哪里找线索了 |
[20:18] | I mean, we have that copy of the Willowbrook visitor log, | 我们有一份威洛布鲁克的访客登记名单 |
[20:21] | but it’s not like the guy would have signed in | 但是去找白梅珑的人 |
[20:22] | with his real name to see Bai May-Lung. | 又不可能把真名写上去 |
[20:24] | Plus half those signatures are illegible scribbles. | 而且其中半数签名跟胡乱涂鸦没什么两样 |
[20:29] | What are you gonna do with Soleil’s hatbox over there? | 你要怎么处理苏蕾的旅行包 |
[20:31] | Its contents proved to be entirely useless, | 里面放的东西完全没用 |
[20:33] | so I’m returning it to my father tomorrow. | 所以我明天就把它还给我父亲 |
[20:37] | He’s in town? | 他在纽约吗 |
[20:38] | Found out about what we did. | 发现我们做的事了 |
[20:41] | It would appear he’s a much more involved father | 看起来他对这个非亲生的女儿 |
[20:43] | to the daughter he never had | 比对两个亲儿子 |
[20:44] | than he was to either of the two sons he did. | 都上心多了 |
[20:47] | Soleil called him after she discovered the theft. | 苏蕾发现被偷之后给他打电话了 |
[20:49] | He came to see me yesterday. | 他昨天来见我了 |
[20:52] | That could not have gone well. | 肯定谈崩了吧 |
[20:55] | He insisted Sabine Raoult died because of him. | 他坚持认为萨宾·拉乌尔是因他而死 |
[20:57] | He took full responsibility. | 他要承担全部责任 |
[21:00] | Sounds like that bothered you. | 听起来那似乎让你很不爽 |
[21:05] | We never talked about my mother, did we? | 我们从没聊过我母亲 对吧 |
[21:09] | No, I mean, I know she died a long time ago. | 没 我知道她很早就过世了 |
[21:11] | But other than that, I… | 但除此之外 我… |
[21:13] | So, anything about me | 这么说吧 |
[21:14] | that you might find interesting or amusing | 你在我身上看到的一切有趣的 |
[21:17] | or good, | 美好的特质 |
[21:19] | you’d have found a more pure distillation | 都能在梅·福尔摩斯身上 |
[21:20] | of that in May Holmes. | 找到更纯粹的精华 |
[21:23] | Naturally, my father divorced her when I was eight years old. | 很自然地 我父亲在我八岁时与她离异了 |
[21:27] | I knew that trouble was brewing | 我就知道有什么不对劲 |
[21:28] | when Mycroft and I were packed off to boarding school | 他们帮我们收拾行李去寄宿学校时 |
[21:30] | a year ahead of schedule– two in my case. | 麦考夫还有一年才到年龄 我还有两年 |
[21:33] | By the time we came home for the holidays, | 我们放假回到家时 |
[21:34] | my mother was out on her ear. | 我母亲已经被扫地出门了 |
[21:36] | Your father threw her out? | 你父亲把她赶走了 |
[21:37] | Prior to marriage, she signed a prenuptial agreement. | 结婚前 她签了婚前协议 |
[21:40] | My father was guaranteed full custody. | 我父亲将得到全部监护权 |
[21:42] | She was guaranteed visitation, | 而她则得到探访权 |
[21:43] | a small amount for living expenses. | 还有一小笔生活费 |
[21:46] | She lived her last few months | 她人生最后几个月 |
[21:47] | in a modest flat in the East End. | 是在伦敦东区最简陋的一个公寓中度过的 |
[21:49] | So modest in fact that it went up like a tinder box | 简陋到邻居的热水器起火 |
[21:51] | when the neighbor’s water heater caught fire. | 就像引燃了火药箱一样把那里烧光了 |
[21:54] | Yeah, pretty sure the smoke | 相信她一定先被烟呛住了 |
[21:55] | would’ve got her before the, uh… | 没有遭受… |
[21:59] | So I didn’t speak to my father for two years after that. | 后来我有两年没跟我父亲说过话 |
[22:06] | You held him responsible. | 你把责任归咎于他 |
[22:07] | I did. | 对 |
[22:09] | You still do. | 你现在仍然怪他 |
[22:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[22:19] | Just give me one second. | 我失陪一下 |
[22:22] | Of course. I can work downstairs. | 当然 我可以下楼去工作 |
[22:24] | Oh, no, I don’t mean, um… | 不 我不是… |
[22:26] | Here. | 这里 |
[22:27] | Have a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[22:28] | The fourth entry on the morning Bai was visited. | 白被探访那天第四个进去的人 |
[22:30] | Take a look. | 好好看看 |
[22:36] | What am I looking at? It looks like a bunch of scribbles. | 我要看什么 这就是一堆乱涂乱画 |
[22:39] | Just because it doesn’t say anything, | 它没有明确的意思 |
[22:40] | it doesn’t mean it doesn’t tell us anything. | 不带代表它不能给我们线索 |
[22:42] | An elite graphologist can use a mere doodle | 一位顶尖的笔迹学家 在某些情况下 |
[22:44] | as the basis for a sample in some instances, | 可以仅凭一些涂鸦就能做出比对样本 |
[22:46] | so be an elite graphologist. | 所以 学学笔迹学家吧 |
[22:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:51] | If this is the killer, | 如果这是凶手 |
[22:52] | I would say he was left-handed. | 我会说他是左撇子 |
[22:54] | Writes with a slanted baseline. | 写字会自然写成一条斜线 |
[22:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:58] | Note the loops. | 注意那些圆环 |
[23:00] | They might be arrhythmic. | 它们可能没什么规律 |
[23:02] | They are. | 有规律 |
[23:03] | Just like the ones you see here. | 就像这里的这些 |
[23:08] | Sven Eklund. | 斯文·埃克伦 |
[23:09] | The Good Samaritan who called in the mugging. | 那位在抢劫时报了警的好心的撒玛利亚人 |
[23:11] | The short white man who committed the mugging. | 是实施抢劫的矮个子白人 |
[23:17] | Wrote down his contact details for the police. | 他给警察写下了他的联系详情 |
[23:23] | He’s a mortician. | 他是搞殡葬业的 |
[23:25] | Who does frequent business | 跟威洛布鲁克养老院 |
[23:26] | with Willowbrook Assisted Living. | 有频繁的生意往来 |
[23:29] | Their Family Resources page calls his work | 他们的家庭资源页称他的手艺 |
[23:31] | “Incredibly lifelike.” | “栩栩如生” |
[23:34] | Thanks to his skill with mortician’s putty, no doubt. | 无疑是因为他能熟练使用殡仪师的油灰 |
[23:39] | Team leader, this is Unit Four. | 队长 这里是四组 |
[23:40] | Neighbors haven’t seen our guy either. | 领居们还没看到我们要找的人 |
[23:42] | You got any word from the cars that rolled on his business? | 搅了他生意的那些车有消息了吗 |
[23:44] | Place was empty. | 这里没人 |
[23:45] | Listen, I want an ND car posted at the end of this block. | 听着 派一台巡逻车去街尾守着 |
[23:48] | This guy split, but… | 这家伙这会儿不在 不过… |
[23:51] | you never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[23:52] | Maybe he’ll come to his senses. | 也许他会恢复理智呢 |
[23:53] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[23:57] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[24:00] | The guy’s missing four double-aught shells. | 这家伙落下了四枚弹壳 |
[24:03] | It’s the same kind used at the arcade. | 跟游戏厅那些是同款 |
[24:07] | I take it this is where he made the mask. | 我猜他就是在这里做的面具 |
[24:09] | Masks, plural. | 是多个面具 |
[24:11] | You need to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[24:15] | Now, I recognize Bai and Meng. | 我认出了白和孟 |
[24:18] | No idea on the other guy. | 另一个没见过 |
[24:21] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[24:22] | So, he could look like any of these people. | 那他可能伪装成这些人中的任意一个 |
[24:24] | Seems to be the idea. | 看起来是这样 |
[24:26] | There’s paint on this table | 这桌上有颜料 |
[24:28] | in a few different flesh tones. | 有几种不同的肤色 |
[24:29] | Pretty sure he made masks of all of them. | 他肯定做了他们全部人的面具 |
[24:33] | What the hell is this guy up to? | 这家伙到底有什么打算 |
[24:35] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[24:36] | But he may not be finished killing people. | 但他的杀人大计可能还没结束 |
[24:47] | You slept. | 你睡觉了 |
[24:49] | Yes, I’m human. | 对 我也是人 |
[24:50] | It is required periodically. | 这是定期需求 |
[24:52] | Your phone woke me up. | 你的电话吵醒了我 |
[24:53] | It was Marcus. | 是马库斯 |
[24:54] | Sven Eklund’s wife got a text from a burner phone. | 埃克伦的妻子收到了一次性手机发的短信 |
[24:57] | “So sorry. Leaving tomorrow. | “真对不起 明天就走了 |
[24:58] | I will call you when I’m safe.” | 等安全了给你电话” |
[25:00] | So, a manhunt’s underway | 这么说 有人在追捕他 |
[25:01] | and he’s gonna spend a day in the city before he flees? | 而他跑路前还会在城里逗留一天 |
[25:04] | Could be he’s scrambling for a way to get out of the country. | 也许是他为了逃出城故意放的烟雾弹 |
[25:07] | Or he hasn’t finished what he’s doing. | 也可能他还没做完他要做的事 |
[25:09] | Did his wife happen to know | 他妻子知道 |
[25:10] | why he rained hell down on three Triad members? | 他为什么要招惹三名三合会成员吗 |
[25:12] | No. | 不 |
[25:13] | But apparently he got | 但很显然 |
[25:14] | a terminal diagnosis recently. | 他最近被确诊了 |
[25:17] | Cardiomyopathy. | 是心肌病 |
[25:19] | His heart’s gonna be too big | 一年之内 他的心脏将持续肿大 |
[25:20] | to continue beating within a year. | 最终将无法呼吸 |
[25:22] | She thinks he snapped. | 她觉得他崩溃了 |
[25:24] | A mortician who can’t come to terms with his own mortality? | 一个无法接受自己死亡的殡仪师 |
[25:28] | Bai’s mask was used to get close to and execute | 白的面具被用于接近并处决了 |
[25:31] | three gang members. | 三个帮派分子 |
[25:32] | And then discarded. | 然后被丢弃了 |
[25:34] | A Meng mask would suggest a fixation | 孟的面具可能是为了稳住 |
[25:36] | with the Snake Eye Boys. | 蛇眼帮的人 |
[25:38] | Perhaps he intends to use it to commit more murders. | 也许他想用它杀更多的人 |
[25:42] | This man doesn’t look like he’s a member of any Triad. | 这人看起来不像任何三合会的成员 |
[25:45] | No, but maybe Sven used a mask | 对 但也许斯文用一个面具 |
[25:47] | to get into Willowbrook to talk to Bai-May Lung. | 进入威洛布鲁克去找了龙白梅 |
[25:51] | I suppose if you are half-blind, | 我想 如果一个人眼神不好 |
[25:52] | this man might appear Caucasian. | 这人看着可能会像高加索人 |
[25:55] | The captain’s got Meng Zhou coming into the station. | 警监把孟周弄到局里了 |
[25:57] | We’re gonna warn him that he might be in danger. | 我们会警告他可能有危险 |
[25:59] | Maybe you could go to Willowbrook, | 也许你可以去威洛布鲁克 |
[26:00] | see if I’m right about that guy. | 看看我对那家伙的判断是否正确 |
[26:04] | No. | 不 |
[26:04] | You’re quite sure that’s not the man who took your clothes? | 你确定那不是拿了你衣服的人 |
[26:08] | Are you going blind, too? | 你也快瞎了吗 |
[26:09] | This man is not white. | 这人不是白人 |
[26:12] | What about this man? | 这个呢 |
[26:15] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[26:16] | Maybe his cousin. | 也许是他表亲 |
[26:18] | The man who took my picture. | 给我照相的人 |
[26:19] | He had a big nose. | 他的鼻子很大 |
[26:21] | So him, except for the nose? | 那就是他 除了鼻子部分 |
[26:23] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这个意思 |
[26:27] | We have no idea what this man is planning, | 我们完全不知道这人打算干什么 |
[26:30] | but we can figure it out and stop him | 但我们可以弄清楚并阻止他 |
[26:33] | if you work with us. | 如果你能跟我们合作的话 |
[26:36] | Three of your men have already died. | 你已经死了三个人了 |
[26:38] | For all we know, more attacks could be coming. | 据我们所知 还可能有更多袭击 |
[26:40] | You really don’t want to tell us | 你真不想告诉我们 |
[26:41] | how Mr. Eklund is connected to the Snake Eye Boys? | 埃克伦先生跟蛇眼帮有什么联系吗 |
[26:45] | Never have I seen this man before. | 我以前从没见过这人 |
[26:50] | But this man. | 但这个人 |
[26:52] | This is Terry Perez. | 这是特里·佩雷斯 |
[26:56] | And who’s that? | 他是什么人 |
[26:59] | He fixes machines at the arcade for many years. | 他在游戏厅修理机器有几年了 |
[27:02] | But last week he did something very unusual. | 但上周他干了些非常不寻常的事 |
[27:07] | Ray Mui, my friend– | 梅磊 我朋友 |
[27:09] | one of the men who died. | 也是其中一个死者 |
[27:12] | He said that Terry came over very late one night. | 他说特里有天晚上特别晚的时候来了 |
[27:16] | He-he looked strange. | 他样子怪怪的 |
[27:18] | His face. | 他的脸 |
[27:19] | Uh, they thought maybe he on drugs. | 他们以为他可能嗑药了 |
[27:22] | He said nothing. | 他什么也没说 |
[27:24] | He just wave at them to open up. | 只是挥手让他们开门 |
[27:27] | But it was 1:00 a.m. In the morning, huh? | 但当时已经凌晨一点了 |
[27:31] | So my friend said, “No, no. | 所以我朋友说 “不 不 |
[27:32] | You come back tomorrow.” | 你明天再来” |
[27:34] | So Terry leaves. | 于是特里就走了 |
[27:37] | Next day they call him and-and he said, | 第二天他们打电话给他 他说 |
[27:41] | “You mistaken. | “你们搞错了 |
[27:43] | I was not there last night.” | 我昨晚没去过” |
[27:45] | Must’ve been Sven. | 一定是斯文 |
[27:47] | When his Terry mask didn’t work, | 他戴的特里的面具没起作用 |
[27:48] | he made one that looked like Bai. | 他就做了个像白的 |
[27:50] | I told you everything I know. | 我知道的都告诉你们了 |
[27:53] | Now, you find this man. | 你们得找到这个人 |
[27:57] | If Sven really did have to take two passes at that arcade, | 如果斯文真的用了两次才进入游戏厅 |
[28:00] | I guess your partner is right. | 我想你搭档是对的 |
[28:02] | There’s no such thing as a master of disguise. | 没有易容大师这种事 |
[28:05] | At least we now know what those two masks were for. | 至少我们知道那两个面具是干什么用的了 |
[28:08] | That just leaves us the one that looks like Meng. | 就只剩那个孟的面具了 |
[28:11] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[28:12] | Sherlock says that | 夏洛克说 |
[28:13] | Sven did not wear a mask when he went to see Bai. | 斯文去见白的时候没有戴面具 |
[28:16] | Just made his nose a little bigger. | 只是把他的鼻子弄大了点 |
[28:18] | But just in case Sven is going for the “Less is more” approach again, | 但以防斯文又耍那套”少即是多”的花招 |
[28:21] | Sherlock mocked up a few alternate looks | 夏洛克模拟了几个可替换样貌 |
[28:23] | for the Finest Message you issued. | 方便你修改通缉令 |
[28:26] | Okay, I’ll get these out to our people. | 好 我会拿给我们的人处理 |
[28:33] | Sir, your son is here. | 先生 您儿子来了 |
[28:34] | He’s not on the schedule. | 他没有预约 |
[28:38] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[28:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[28:50] | Sabine’s things. | 萨宾的东西 |
[28:52] | You can return them to your beloved step-acquaintance | 你可以还给你挚爱的”后相好”了 |
[28:54] | with my apologies. | 顺致我的歉意 |
[28:56] | So, you’ve cleared Sabine? | 这么说 你排除了萨宾 |
[28:57] | There’s ample evidence in her letters | 她的信里有足够证据表明 |
[28:59] | that her affection for you is genuine. | 她对你的爱慕是真的 |
[29:01] | But there’s nothing dispositive one way or the other. | 但无论怎样都没有什么决定性的东西 |
[29:04] | Only because you can’t prove a negative. | 所以只是因为你无法证明她有罪 |
[29:06] | I could come much closer if I could have access | 如果我能得到她的私人邮箱账号 |
[29:08] | to her professional e-mail accounts. | 也许会更靠近真相 |
[29:10] | I know she ran your Paris office. | 我知道她帮你打理着巴黎的办公室 |
[29:12] | A review of her business correspondence should settle it. | 查一下她的生意往来应该会有用 |
[29:19] | And when you’ve finished, | 等你结束了 |
[29:21] | come back and apologize. | 回来道歉 |
[29:22] | That will be a cold day, indeed. | 那一定会是个冰冷的日子 |
[29:24] | It’s uncanny. | 太可怕了 |
[29:26] | When I look at you, I see your mother. | 我看着你 就像看到了你母亲 |
[29:28] | I hear her voice. | 就像听到了她的声音 |
[29:32] | I am my mother’s son. | 我是我母亲的儿子 |
[29:33] | You have more in common than you realize. | 你们的相似之处远超你的想象 |
[29:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:42] | Something I dug up last night after our little talk. | 昨晚我们小谈之后我翻出来的 |
[29:47] | Records of her stay at the Lawford Center. | 她在罗福特康戒中心的住院记录 |
[29:52] | Did you really believe you’re the first addict in the family? | 你真以为你是家里第一个染上毒瘾的人吗 |
[30:02] | She had a problem. | 她有问题 |
[30:03] | I didn’t understand it. | 我当初并不明白 |
[30:06] | I only knew that I loved her and… | 我只知道我爱她 |
[30:09] | and so I forced her to get help | 所以我在婚前协议里 |
[30:11] | as a precondition of our marriage. | 强行要求她接受帮助 |
[30:14] | It worked. | 确实起作用了 |
[30:15] | We started our family. | 我们开始了我们的家庭 |
[30:17] | Mycroft came along. | 麦考夫降生了 |
[30:19] | And then you. | 然后是你 |
[30:21] | When her sobriety was finally punctured, | 当她终于不再清醒时 |
[30:25] | I sent the two of you away to boarding school. | 我把你们送去了寄宿学校 |
[30:31] | I urged her to return to Lawford, she refused. | 我劝她回罗福特 她拒绝了 |
[30:34] | She thought she could get well herself. | 她觉得她能靠自己好起来 |
[30:38] | I told her it was a mistake. | 我跟她说那是个错误 |
[30:41] | Never have I been so unhappy to be correct. | 我从未因为自己的正确而如此难过 |
[30:47] | She begged me not to tell you. | 她求我别告诉你 |
[30:50] | And for decades, I obliged. | 几十年了 我都遵守着诺言 |
[30:52] | But no longer. | 但今后不用了 |
[30:55] | I wish I could say that I cut her off | 真希望我能说我断了对她的经济支持 |
[30:58] | to help her, but I can’t. | 是为了帮她 可我不能 |
[31:01] | Enforcing our prenuptial agreement | 执行我们的婚前协议 |
[31:04] | was the pettiest thing I’ve ever done in my life. | 是我这辈子做过的最可鄙的事 |
[31:08] | I made the decision out of anger. | 我是出于愤怒而做的决定 |
[31:10] | And I shall never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[31:13] | But enough is enough. | 但够了就是够了 |
[31:16] | Well, you don’t get to decide that. | 这可由不得你来决定 |
[31:18] | I do, Sherlock. | 我能决定 夏洛克 |
[31:20] | I have. | 我已经决定了 |
[31:23] | Now get out. | 你走吧 |
[31:32] | Sherlock, I don’t know | 夏洛克 我不知道 |
[31:33] | why you’re not returning my texts, | 你为什么不回我的信息 |
[31:35] | but Sven Eklund is still out there, | 但斯文·埃克伦还在逍遥法外 |
[31:36] | and we could use your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[31:37] | So call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[31:39] | If that was Sherlock, you can tell him to relax. | 如果是夏洛克 你可以让他歇着了 |
[31:41] | We got Sven. | 我们找到斯文了 |
[31:42] | TSA and Port Authority Police | 运输安全局和港务局 |
[31:44] | popped him at JFK with a fake ID. | 在肯尼迪机场抓到他企图使用假证 |
[31:46] | He had a putty nose and a brown wig on. | 他戴了个大鼻子和棕色假发 |
[31:48] | Dead ringer for one of the alternate looks we put up. | 酷似我们发出去的几个样貌中的一个 |
[31:51] | They’re bringing him in right now. | 他们现在正把他带回来 |
[31:52] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[31:53] | The last one, he-he started to run to the back of the arcade, | 最后一个人 他朝游戏厅后面跑去 |
[31:56] | so I… you know, I ran after him. | 所以我 我追了过去 |
[31:58] | And he slipped and I shot him in the chest. | 他滑到了 我朝他胸口开了枪 |
[32:01] | Then I left. | 然后我就走了 |
[32:03] | All right, just so we’ve got the rest of it clear: | 好吧 咱们把剩下的事说清 |
[32:06] | You were almost to your car | 你就快到车上了 |
[32:07] | and then Kevin Chang, he came up to you | 凯文·张找上了你 |
[32:09] | and demanded your wallet? | 找你要钱包 |
[32:10] | Well, no, my purse, actually, | 不 其实是我的手提袋 |
[32:12] | because, you know, I was an old woman. | 因为 你知道 我当时是个老女人 |
[32:16] | I-I did feel a little bad about how much I hit that guy, | 我确实有点内疚把他打得那么狠 |
[32:18] | but there was so much adrenaline. | 但当时肾上腺素太多了 |
[32:21] | You seem awfully pleased with yourself. | 你似乎对自己很满意 |
[32:22] | I’d like to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[32:24] | What was all this about? | 这都是为了什么 |
[32:27] | Wh… | 什… |
[32:28] | There’s three fewer bad guys in the world. | 这世上少了三个坏人 |
[32:30] | I’m sure you appreciate that. | 你们应该很感激吧 |
[32:32] | What were you gonna do | 你打算用那个 |
[32:33] | with the other disguise that looked like Meng Zhou? | 孟周样貌的面具干什么 |
[32:35] | What were you gonna use it for? | 你有什么打算 |
[32:36] | To get into the arcade. | 进入游戏厅 |
[32:38] | But then, you know, I realized | 但之后 我意识到 |
[32:40] | that those guys saw him every day. | 那些人每天都会见到他 |
[32:41] | The mask wouldn’t fool them, | 面具骗不了他们 |
[32:43] | so I made others. | 所以我就做了别的那些 |
[32:45] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[32:47] | Come on, Sven, don’t get shy now. | 得了吧 斯文 怎么突然害羞了 |
[32:48] | I want to know why you didn’t run | 我想知道你发现我们在找你时 |
[32:49] | the second you found out we were looking for you. | 为什么没立马逃跑 |
[32:52] | You waited a day. | 你等了一整天 |
[32:53] | You sure you didn’t stick around to use that other mask? | 你确定你留下来不是为了使用另一个面具吗 |
[32:56] | We gonna find any more bodies with your name on ’em? | 我们还会找到更多你杀的人吗 |
[32:58] | No, no, you’ve got the wrong idea. | 不不 你们想错了 |
[33:00] | Then help us to understand. | 那就帮我们想对 |
[33:02] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[33:04] | Does it have something to do with that scar on your arm? | 跟你手臂上的伤疤有关吗 |
[33:07] | Looks pretty fresh. | 看起来还很新 |
[33:10] | Maybe a few weeks old. | 可能就几周时间吧 |
[33:14] | I hurt myself at work. | 我工作的时候弄伤的 |
[33:16] | We use surgical scissors | 我们给尸体做防腐处理时 |
[33:17] | when we do embalming. | 会用到手术剪 |
[33:18] | I-I-I left some out, I just turned right into them. | 我留了一把在边上 一转身就刮上去了 |
[33:20] | Looks more like a knife wound to me. | 我看着更像是刀伤 |
[33:22] | You know, one of the men at the arcade | 知道吗 在游戏厅被杀的人里 |
[33:23] | who was killed, Ray Mui, | 有个叫梅磊的 |
[33:25] | he had a switchblade on him when he died. | 他死时身上有个弹簧小折刀 |
[33:27] | It would’ve left a mark like that. | 能留下那样的伤痕 |
[33:29] | He did that to you, didn’t he? | 是他弄伤你的 对吧 |
[33:31] | So did you finish getting your revenge at the arcade, | 那么 你在游戏厅的复仇进行完了吗 |
[33:34] | or was there more? | 还是会有更多 |
[33:37] | I-I don’t have anything else to say. | 我没什么可说的了 |
[33:40] | You got a year to live | 你还有一年的命 |
[33:42] | and you were proud to sit there | 你刚才还很骄傲地坐在这里 |
[33:43] | and tell us every detail about how you killed three guys. | 仔细告诉我们你是如何杀了三个人的 |
[33:48] | So the only reason I can imagine | 所以你现在不肯告诉我们原因 |
[33:50] | you’re not telling us why | 我能想到的唯一理由 |
[33:52] | is because there’s something you did. | 是因为你做了什么 |
[33:55] | Something you don’t want us to know about. | 一些你不希望我们知道的事 |
[34:02] | Get me a lawyer | 给我找个律师 |
[34:03] | or take me to jail. | 要么就关我进监狱 |
[34:06] | I’m done talking. | 我不会再开口了 |
[34:14] | I hope that second bag of chips is a little reward. | 希望第二袋薯片能算是一点奖励 |
[34:17] | You did good work today. | 你今天做得很好 |
[34:18] | I’m giving myself an “I” For “Incomplete.” | 我给自己打”差” “差强人意” |
[34:21] | I hear you. | 我明白 |
[34:22] | I’m pretty sure when Sven Eklund goes to meet his maker, | 相信斯文·埃克伦见到他的造物主时 |
[34:24] | he’s gonna have to answer for more than those three murders. | 要回应的肯定不止那三起谋杀 |
[34:27] | But… | 不过 |
[34:29] | tomorrow’s another day. | 明天又是新的一天 |
[34:30] | Before you go… | 稍等… |
[34:31] | I was right. | 我之前是对的 |
[34:32] | Sven was stabbed on the 23rd of last month. | 斯文是上个月23号遇刺的 |
[34:34] | He was treated in the ER at Hamilton Hospital. | 他在汉密尔顿医院急诊室接受的治疗 |
[34:36] | The doctors there weren’t buying his scalpel story, either. | 那里的医生也不相信他是被手术刀弄伤的 |
[34:38] | The blade that cut him was double-edged. | 刺伤他的刀是两面开刃的 |
[34:41] | So they filled out a police report. | 所以他们填写了警方报告 |
[34:47] | That definitely could’ve been made | 梅磊那种弹簧小折刀 |
[34:49] | by a switchblade like Ray Mui’s. | 绝对能造成那样的伤痕 |
[34:51] | We would’ve caught it sooner, | 我们本可以早点发现的 |
[34:52] | but Sven wasn’t gonna talk or press charges, | 但斯文不肯开口 也不提出诉讼 |
[34:54] | so the report got lost on the bottom of the pile. | 所以报告就被压到一堆文件底下了 |
[34:58] | How did you think to go to the 14th Precinct? | 你怎么想到去找14分局的 |
[35:01] | They cover Hamilton | 他们负责汉密尔顿区 |
[35:02] | and it’s the closest place to the mortuary. | 那是离停尸间最近的地方 |
[35:04] | You think Snake Eye Boys | 你觉得蛇眼帮 |
[35:05] | attacked him at his work? | 在他工作的地方袭击了他 |
[35:07] | Look at the intake time. | 看看入院时间 |
[35:09] | 11:30 a.m. | 上午11:30 |
[35:11] | We’ve got Sven’s work calendar. | 我们拿到了斯文的工作日程表 |
[35:13] | He was doing an embalming in the morning | 他早上在给一具遗体做防腐 |
[35:15] | and he was supposed to handle a viewing at noon. | 中午要处理遗容 |
[35:17] | Why would a Triad charge into a mortuary, | 一个三合党为什么要闯进停尸间 |
[35:19] | stab somebody their boss doesn’t even know? | 刺伤一个他们老大根本不认识的人 |
[35:23] | That’s what I’d like to know. | 这也是我想知道的 |
[35:26] | He lives. | 某人还活着啊 |
[35:28] | Yeah. Sorry I’ve been out of touch. | 是 抱歉我失联了 |
[35:29] | Had a few things to chew on. | 有点事需要消化 |
[35:31] | Family matters. | 家里的事 |
[35:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[35:34] | I’ll be better with some work to focus on. | 有工作转移注意力会好很多 |
[35:37] | So I understand from your… many messages | 我从你的…多条短信中了解到 |
[35:39] | that Sven Eklund has not confessed to anyone’s satisfaction | 斯文·埃克伦的坦白没让人满意 |
[35:42] | and that you believe | 而你们相信他曾被 |
[35:43] | he was once knifed by various and sundry Snake Eye Boys. | 蛇眼帮成员用刀刺伤过 |
[35:46] | But he won’t admit it, which makes no sense. | 可他不肯承认 这太不合理了 |
[35:48] | Couldn’t confess fast enough | 他本来很快就承认了 |
[35:49] | until we asked him about his motive. | 直到我们问起了动机 |
[35:51] | Revenge was not enough? | 为了报复还不够吗 |
[35:53] | Well, there’s no question he got revenge, | 毫无疑问他实施了报复 |
[35:55] | so why not crow about it? | 那为什么不大肆吹嘘呢 |
[35:56] | He didn’t seem to want to explain | 他似乎并不想解释 |
[35:57] | why a Triad would go into his business | 一个三合党一开始为什么会 |
[35:59] | and attack him in the first place. | 闯进他工作的地方并袭击了他 |
[36:01] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[36:03] | So is this. | 这个也很有意思 |
[36:06] | So the body that Sven was working on that morning… | 这是斯文那天早上在处理的遗体 |
[36:10] | Brent Arrieta. | 布伦特·艾瑞塔 |
[36:11] | He had been a resident at Willowbrook. | 他是威洛布鲁克的常住人员 |
[36:13] | I imagine many of Sven’s clients come from that grim warehouse. | 我想斯文有不少客户都来自那里的仓库 |
[36:16] | Yes, but it’s strange. | 对 但很奇怪 |
[36:18] | The embalming process takes a couple of hours, right? | 防腐处理需要几个小时 对吧 |
[36:21] | According to these phone records, | 根据电话记录来看 |
[36:22] | Sven took a break in the middle of working on Arrieta | 斯文处理艾瑞塔时中途休息了一会儿 |
[36:24] | to call Michael Haas, | 打了电话给迈克尔·哈斯 |
[36:25] | the administrator at Willowbrook. | 威洛布鲁克的管理员 |
[36:27] | Two hours later, Sven is in the ER. | 两小时后 斯文就进了急诊室 |
[36:29] | There’s something there, I just can’t place it. | 这里面有点不对劲 我就是说不上来 |
[36:31] | Course you can’t. | 你当然说不上来 |
[36:32] | ‘Cause you weren’t with me at Willowbrook earlier this morning. | 因为你今早没跟我一起去威洛布鲁克 |
[36:35] | The Chinatown Community Outreach posters | 唐人街社区外展的海报 |
[36:37] | which so offended you have been removed, | 就是深深冒犯了你的那个 被撤走了 |
[36:39] | presumably at the request of Mr. Haas. | 可能是哈斯先生要求的 |
[36:42] | But we’ll have to exhume Mr. Arrieta’s body to know for sure. | 但我们得挖出艾瑞塔先生的尸体才能确定了 |
[36:49] | Okay. | 够了 |
[36:50] | N-Now you really have to tell me. | 你现在真得告诉我了 |
[36:52] | Why am I here? | 为什么找我来 |
[36:53] | Why-why are you making me look at Mr. Arrieta? | 为什么要让我看艾瑞塔先生 |
[36:55] | Because… | 因为 |
[36:57] | we had to. | 必须如此 |
[36:58] | And we thought it might help put you | 而且我们觉得这也许能帮你调整到 |
[36:59] | in the proper frame of mind. | 正确的心态 |
[37:01] | I know it’s dreadful, | 我知道这很令人不适 |
[37:02] | but the stench would be much worse | 但要不是斯文先生给遗体做了防腐 |
[37:04] | if Sven Eklund hadn’t embalmed the body. | 臭味本会更严重 |
[37:06] | What we wanted to talk to you about | 我们想跟你聊的 |
[37:07] | was why he stopped midway through that process to call you | 是他为什么中途要停下来给你打电话 |
[37:10] | and why, just two hours later, | 以及为什么两小时后 |
[37:12] | he’s getting his arm stitched up at Hamilton Hospital. | 他就在汉密尔顿医院接受手臂缝合了 |
[37:15] | And why, the very next day, | 还有 为什么第二天 |
[37:16] | he started photographing faces | 他开始给人拍照 |
[37:17] | that would help him shoot up a Chinese Triad. | 拍的都是能帮他射杀一名中国三合党的人 |
[37:19] | Figuring out how those three things connected | 弄清这三件事间的联系 |
[37:21] | cost us a lot of sleep. | 可让我们牺牲了很多睡眠 |
[37:23] | You see, we now know why Sven was calling you. | 你看 我们现在知道斯文为什么打给你了 |
[37:26] | Mr. Arrieta here is still chock-full of muscle relaxant. | 艾瑞塔先生体内现在还充满了肌松剂 |
[37:29] | We know it was the cause of death. | 我们知道这就是死因 |
[37:30] | He died in his sleep. | 他是在睡眠中死亡的 |
[37:31] | No, he died of a massive Carisoprodol overdose. | 不 他死于肌安宁服用过量 |
[37:33] | Probably administered in his food. | 可能是掺在他的食物里的 |
[37:35] | Made it impossible for him to breathe. | 令他无法呼吸 |
[37:37] | Suffocated in his armchair. | 在他的扶椅上窒息而亡 |
[37:39] | Sven would’ve realized that when he went to insert | 斯文应该是在放置这些眼睑帽时 |
[37:41] | these eyelid caps. | 意识到了真相 |
[37:43] | Morticians use them | 殡仪师要使用眼睑帽 |
[37:44] | so the eyes don’t open during the viewing. | 确保眼睛在化妆时不会睁开 |
[37:46] | He would’ve seen Mr. Arrieta’s enlarged pupils. | 他应该看到了艾瑞塔先生放大的瞳孔 |
[37:48] | You see, that is one of the classic signs | 这是典型的 |
[37:51] | of a muscle relaxant overdose. | 肌松剂过量的症状 |
[37:53] | Don’t pretend this is the first time you’ve heard this. | 别装作你第一次听说这种事似的 |
[37:55] | Sven called you to tell you what he’d found. | 斯文打电话把自己的发现告诉了你 |
[37:57] | Little did he know you were the one who poisoned Mr. Arrieta. | 他不知道你就是毒害艾瑞塔先生的人 |
[38:00] | No! | 不 |
[38:01] | Why would I? That’s crazy. | 我为什么这么做 这太疯狂了 |
[38:03] | Your first move was to call the Snake Eye Boys. | 你的第一反应就是打给了蛇眼帮 |
[38:06] | They went and “Explained” to Mr. Eklund– | 他们去了 并用梅磊的小折刀 |
[38:08] | with the help of Ray Mui’s switchblade– | 给埃克伦先生”解释”了一下 |
[38:10] | that he needed to keep his mouth shut, which he did. | 他必须把嘴闭紧 他也确实做到了 |
[38:12] | Oh, oh, so now I’m not just the killer. | 所以我现在不只杀了人 |
[38:14] | Now I can sic Chinese gangsters on people? | 我还能指使中国黑社会去害人了 |
[38:18] | Sure, you could. | 你当然可以 |
[38:18] | You were their golden goose. | 你是他们的金主 |
[38:20] | You gave yourself away | 你把海报撤下来时 |
[38:21] | when you took the posters down. | 就暴露了自己 |
[38:23] | Chinatown Community Outreach. | 唐人街社区外展 |
[38:25] | We pulled the 501 paperwork. | 我们调出了档案 |
[38:27] | That outfit was wholly owned | 那家机构是 |
[38:29] | by the three men that Sven shot Monday night. | 斯文周一晚射杀的那三人全权所有的 |
[38:31] | About the only thing we can’t figure out | 我们唯一没弄明白的是 |
[38:33] | is why you were scamming for those guys. | 你为什么要帮那些人行骗 |
[38:35] | You get a cut, or did they have something on you? | 你能得到分成吗 还是他们有你什么把柄 |
[38:37] | What guys? I don’t even know who you are talking about now. | 什么人 我都不知道你现在说的是谁 |
[38:41] | Ray Mui. | 梅磊 |
[38:42] | Gao Chung Pei. Adam Tsai. | 高钟裴 亚当·蔡 |
[38:43] | They had you pressuring the residents at Willowbrook | 他们让你向住进威洛布鲁克的人施压 |
[38:46] | to donate to their fake charity. | 去给他们的伪慈善机构捐款 |
[38:47] | You don’t think there’s a paper trail? | 你以为不会留下书面线索吗 |
[38:49] | I don’t control who gives what to what charity. | 我无法掌控谁给什么慈善机构捐什么 |
[38:53] | No. You’re just a voice in their ear. | 对 你只是给他们吹耳边风 |
[38:56] | And anyone who makes the mistake of listening | 谁要是听错了 |
[38:57] | and revising their estate gets a complimentary trip | 想重新分配财产 就会去斯文的停尸台上 |
[39:00] | to Sven Eklund’s slab. | 免费旅行一次 |
[39:02] | We’re done here. | 我们没什么可说的了 |
[39:03] | I don’t think we are. | 我不这么认为 |
[39:04] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure that when we look at | 因为我确信 如果我们细查 |
[39:06] | all the recent deaths at Willowbrook, | 威洛布鲁克最近死的这些人 |
[39:07] | we’re gonna find a pattern | 应该会发现某种慈善捐赠的模式 |
[39:09] | of charitable giving and dirt naps. | 还有不少一睡不醒的小憩 |
[39:11] | Can we please go outside? I… | 咱们能出去说吗 我… |
[39:13] | I can’t breathe in here. | 我在这里无法呼吸了 |
[39:18] | I… | 我… |
[39:19] | I want immunity. | 我想要豁免权 |
[39:21] | I can testify. | 我可以作证 |
[39:23] | Against who? | 指证谁 |
[39:24] | Those guys. They have a boss. | 那些人 他们有个老大 |
[39:26] | Yes, of course. Meng Zhou. | 当然 孟周 |
[39:28] | Came to see you last night, didn’t he? | 他昨晚来找你了 对吧 |
[39:29] | How… | 你… |
[39:30] | how did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[39:31] | Meng Zhou was in our police station earlier this morning. | 孟周今早在我们警局 |
[39:34] | He was pretty ticked to find out about the scam | 他得知自己死去的弟兄 |
[39:36] | his dead buddies had been running at Willowbrook. | 在威洛布鲁克耍的诡计 表示很震惊 |
[39:39] | Guess they never told him. | 看来他们没告诉过他 |
[39:40] | No. | 不 |
[39:41] | They did. | 他们告诉他了 |
[39:43] | He knew. | 他知道 |
[39:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[39:45] | Did he say so when he came to see you? | 他来见你的时候说过吗 |
[39:47] | He didn’t say anything, | 他什么也没说 |
[39:49] | he just… handed me a note. | 他只是 给了我一个字条 |
[39:52] | Something to the effect of, “nothing stops”? | 算是”一切照旧”的回馈吗 |
[39:53] | Maybe a numbered account that was supposed to replace the charity? | 也许是用来替换慈善账户的号码 |
[39:57] | If you had just asked Meng Zhou a question, | 要是你向孟周提了问 |
[39:59] | just one, | 只要一个问题 |
[40:00] | you would’ve heard his voice | 你就会听到他的声音 |
[40:01] | and realized it was Sven Eklund. | 并认出那其实是斯文·埃克伦 |
[40:03] | Sven has cardiomyopathy. | 斯文得了心肌病 |
[40:05] | He’s dying. | 他就快死了 |
[40:06] | He got stabbed and he got angry. | 他被人刺伤了 他很愤怒 |
[40:08] | And he wanted to provide for his family. | 而且他想支援家里 |
[40:10] | What’s your excuse for killing people? | 你杀人的借口又是什么 |
[40:17] | Found something in Sabine’s e-mails. | 我在萨宾的邮件里发现一些线索 |
[40:21] | A message which sealed her fate. | 一条让她送了命的信息 |
[40:23] | And nearly yours. | 你也差点一样 |
[40:25] | One of her old friends from university was in town. | 她以前的一个大学同学进城了 |
[40:27] | Wanted to meet for a late drink. | 想跟她见面小酌几杯 |
[40:29] | Sabine told her where the two of you would be dining that night. | 萨宾把你俩当晚要去吃晚餐的地方告诉了她 |
[40:32] | There was no spur- of-the-moment choice. | 那不是”一时兴起”的选择 |
[40:34] | She’d already decided. | 她早就想好了 |
[40:36] | She always did have a way | 她总有办法 |
[40:37] | of getting what she wanted from me. | 从我身上得到她想要的 |
[40:38] | It doesn’t prove she was complicit. | 这并不能证明她是同谋 |
[40:40] | No. In fact, she wasn’t. | 不 事实上她不是 |
[40:42] | Unbeknownst to her, | 她不知道的是 |
[40:43] | her e-mails were being read by a mercenary. | 她的邮件被一个雇佣兵看到了 |
[40:48] | I had a friend take a look at her account. | 我找朋友查了她的账号 |
[40:51] | He discovered a worm | 他发现了一种病毒 |
[40:52] | which was blind-copying her mail | 能复制她的邮件 |
[40:54] | and sending it to a separate account | 并发送给一个独立账号 |
[40:55] | belonging to a man named Ruslan Krasnov. | 属于一个叫鲁斯兰·卡斯诺夫的人 |
[40:58] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[40:59] | A killer of Chechen extraction. | 车臣武装组织的杀手 |
[41:03] | Obviously, Ruslan is just a trigger man. | 显然 鲁斯兰只是开枪的人 |
[41:06] | He’s not the architect of the assassination attempt. | 他可不是暗杀尝试的策划者 |
[41:08] | Should be easy enough to find his employer. | 应该很容易查出他的雇主 |
[41:10] | It would be, | 本来是 |
[41:11] | if he wasn’t already serving | 可惜他已经被判终生监禁 |
[41:12] | a life sentence in a supermax prison | 在俄罗斯圣彼得堡外的 |
[41:14] | just outside St. Petersburg in Russia. | 一座超级监狱里服刑了 |
[41:16] | So if you want answers from the horse’s mouth… | 如果你想从他嘴里得到答案 |
[41:18] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想办法 |
[41:22] | Did you give me this | 你给我这个 |
[41:24] | just to be horrible? | 只是想做恶人吗 |
[41:25] | Or… did you think it would change anything? | 还是 你觉得这能改变任何事 |
[41:29] | It is helpful. I’ll give you that. | 这确实有帮助 这我得承认 |
[41:31] | It gives me incrementally more insight into my own problem. | 这让我对自己的问题有了更多看法 |
[41:36] | She’s no less dead. | 她终究是死了 |
[41:39] | I’m no less an addict. | 我也终究是个瘾君子 |
[41:41] | And you’re no more a father. | 而你也不过是个父亲 |
[41:45] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[41:47] | To lose a great love. | 失去一个至亲至爱的人 |
[41:51] | It can change you, | 那会改变你 |
[41:51] | force you to make bad decisions. | 迫使你做出糟糕的决定 |
[41:55] | I’ve told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[41:57] | If I could take back the last 33 years… | 如果我能收回过去这33年 |
[42:00] | I’m not talking about Mother. | 我说的不是母亲 |
[42:06] | These are dangerous times for you. | 现在对你来说是危险时期 |
[42:09] | So I’d tread carefully. | 换我就会步步为营 |