Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Previously on Elementary… 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
[00:03] Uh, we’re here to see Fiona Helbron, aka “Mittens.” 我们是来找菲欧娜·希伯伦的 也就是咪咪
[00:06] She wrote some software that was used 她编写的某个软件
[00:08] to take control of a car last night 昨晚被用于控制一台车
[00:09] that caused a fatal accident. 并引发了死亡事故
[00:10] She wouldn’t hurt anybody. She couldn’t. 她不会也不能伤害任何人
[00:12] They say autism is a spectrum, 人们说自闭症是种光学频谱
[00:14] but it’s really an array of different conditions 但实际上是不同条件的组合
[00:17] all lumped together. 都混到了一起
[00:18] I prefer the term “Neuro-atypical.” 我更喜欢”非典型神经性”这种说法
[00:21] What did you want to say? 你想说什么
[00:22] Well, I confess that I’m here to discuss 我承认我是来讨论
[00:24] the uncomfortable subject of the murders 令人不适的话题的
[00:26] which occurred the other day. 就是那天发生的谋杀案
[00:27] More specifically, I’d like you 说得更具体点 我希望你
[00:28] to help me apprehend the person responsible. 帮我抓到该负责的人
[01:00] What does China landing a moon rover have to do 中国月球车成功登陆
[01:02] with someone trying to kill your father? 和有人想杀你父亲有什么关联
[01:04] Nothing, as far as I can tell. 毫无关联 至少以目前来说
[01:06] Or everything. 也可能密切相关
[01:07] At any given moment, 不管何时
[01:08] father’s fingers were in many pies, 父亲总是在同时参与很多事件
[01:10] so I’m reviewing events both great and small 所以我在回顾那些可能会
[01:12] which might have been influenced by his removal. 因他的离开而受影响的大小事件
[01:14] And? 然后呢
[01:15] A few possibilities. 出现几个可能
[01:16] Nothing in high relief, as yet. 没有什么太突出的 目前来说
[01:22] Okay, that’s not annoying. 好吧 这真是一点都不烦人
[01:25] These are the bullets 这些子弹
[01:26] that father’s private surgeons 是父亲的私人医师
[01:27] removed from abdomen. 从他腹部取出的
[01:28] Now that we’re all sharing information, 现在我们要共享信息
[01:30] I requested that they send them over. 我就要求他们送过来了
[01:33] His overpaid investigators were making 反正他那些名不副实的收费调查员
[01:35] zero progress with them, after all. 没在上边发现什么线索
[01:36] And you have? 你发现了吗
[01:37] They’re of little use in tracking his shooters. 几乎不可能用它们来追踪枪手
[01:40] Nine-millimeter, hollow point, American-made. 九毫米 空尖弹 美国制造
[01:43] Obtainable almost anywhere in the world. 世界各地都可以获取到
[01:45] They do however, help me enter the mind 但是 它们却可以帮我透析
[01:47] of whoever might have wanted to murder my father. 想杀我父亲之人的思想
[01:49] Not a long walk, I confess. 不会太久的 我坦白
[01:55] You going somewhere? 你要去哪吗
[01:57] Yeah, do you remember Fiona Helbron? 对 你记得菲欧娜·希伯伦吗
[02:00] I do. 我记得
[02:01] Well, apparently, she’s in need of a detective. 她现在需要一名侦探
[02:04] She e-mailed me yesterday, and asked me to meet up. 她昨天给我发邮件 说要和我见面
[02:07] Just you? 只是你吗
[02:08] Just me. 只有我
[02:09] You know, social interactions are tough for her, 你知道 群体社交对她来说不容易
[02:11] so I’m guessing three’s a crowd. 所以我想三个人太多了
[02:14] I’ll circle back later. 我稍后回来
[02:21] Captain? 警监
[02:27] Sherlock Holmes, 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[02:28] Captain Will Lombardi, Narcotics. 威尔·隆巴迪警监 缉毒部的
[02:31] I’ve heard a lot about you. 我听说过你很多事
[02:32] Should I be concerned? 我应该担心吗
[02:33] Last time you summoned me to meet police from another precinct, 上次你叫我来见另一辖区的警察
[02:36] they accused me of murder. 他们指控我谋杀来着
[02:37] You can relax. 你可以放心
[02:38] Will’s an old friend. 威尔是个老朋友
[02:40] The two of us were out having dinner last night, 我俩昨天一起出去吃晚饭
[02:42] and Will mentioned a problem that his team is having. 威尔提起了他队伍遇到的麻烦
[02:44] Something that stumped them. 他们有个难题解决不了
[02:45] I told him he should talk to you. 我建议他和你谈谈
[02:47] Yeah. 是啊
[02:49] You ever heard of “Satan’s Brood?” 你听说过”魔鬼窝”吗
[02:51] Yeah, motorcycle gang. 听说过 摩托车帮派
[02:53] In charge of a sizeable share 管辖了城市里外
[02:54] of the crystal meth distribution in and around the city. 很大一块冰毒贩卖渠道
[02:57] Yeah, these are bad guys. 是啊 这些人坏得很
[02:58] Armed to the teeth. 全副武装
[03:00] They operate out of a building in Queens 他们在皇后区的一栋建筑中活动
[03:01] that they protect like a fortress. 那里被武装得像个堡垒
[03:04] And how can I be of service? 我能帮上什么忙吗
[03:09] We want to pull off a heist. 我们想搞一次突袭
[03:10] – A heist. – At their building. -突袭 -他们那栋建筑
[03:14] You want to steal something from a heavily armed, 你想从一堆全副武装
[03:16] meth-dealing band of bike-riding Satanists? 交易毒品的摩托车魔鬼手里抢东西
[03:19] Interested? 感兴趣吗
[03:20] I’m practically engorged. 我已经迫不及待了
[03:21] When do we start? 我们什么时候开始
[03:57] Taking this place would be a piece of cake 对一支小军队而言 拿下这地方
[03:59] for a small army. 简直小菜一碟
[04:02] Well, they’ve spared no expense 他们可真是下了血本
[04:03] embracing the cliches, have they? 来迎合大众眼光啊 是吧
[04:05] Ubiquitous leather, 无处不在的皮衣
[04:06] the bikes modified for maximum noise. 改装车 发出最大噪音
[04:09] And you forgot the .38s and the sawed-off shotguns. 你忘了那些.38口径子弹和锯管散弹枪
[04:11] But it’s not just show with these guys. 但这些家伙并不是花瓶
[04:13] They also shuttle product in from Southern Missouri. 他们还从密苏里南方运来了一些物资
[04:15] Now, they’ve had run-ins with cops in five different states, 他们已经和五个州的警察对抗过
[04:18] and never once did they go down easy. 每次都没轻易落败
[04:20] This is Will’s undercover guy, 这是威尔的卧底
[04:22] Detective Ryan Dunning. 莱恩·邓宁警探
[04:28] Quite the chameleon. 还挺像的
[04:29] For 12 months, he’s been buying crystal from them, 这一年来 他一直从他们那买冰毒
[04:31] working up from grams to half-pounds. 从几克一直买到半磅
[04:33] So he’s convinced them he’s a dealer. 他让他们相信他是个毒贩
[04:35] Right, all the intel you see here came from him. 对 你看到的所有内部信息都来自他
[04:38] And what’s the target of the heist? 那突袭的目标是什么呢
[04:41] Dunning is in tight with the New York leader, 邓宁跟纽约的头目非常亲密
[04:44] Nicholas Farris. 尼古拉斯·法莱斯
[04:46] Yeah, he’s sharp, and he’s organized. 对 他很聪明 做事有序
[04:49] According to Dunning, he keeps records 据邓宁所说 他的电脑上
[04:50] of the whole operation on his computer. 存着完整的活动记录
[04:52] Right, which is in an office rear of the building, 就在大楼的办公区里
[04:56] up a ramp. 在斜坡上面
[04:57] Correct. 没错
[04:58] If Dunning’s right, and we can get that, 如果邓宁是对的 而我们能得到记录
[04:59] then we get the supply chain, 那我们就能得到供应链
[05:01] foot soldiers, bank accounts, 成员名单 银行账户
[05:02] we can make convictions up and down the ladder. 我们就可以给他们定罪了
[05:04] So why don’t you just raid the place 那为什么不用你说的那支
[05:05] with this “small army” that you mentioned? “小军队” 搞个突袭行动呢
[05:07] I said, “If Dunning is right.” 我说了 “如果邓宁是对的”
[05:09] See, these guys like their own product. 这些家伙喜欢他们自己的产品
[05:10] They never sleep. 他们从不睡觉
[05:11] So Dunning’s never had a chance 所以邓宁一直没有机会
[05:12] to actually check the computer. 真正检查一下那台电脑
[05:14] So you can’t confirm its contents 所以你不袭击那座堡垒
[05:16] without storming the castle. 就没法确认它的内容
[05:17] If you storm the castle, and it’s empty, 如果你袭击了那座堡垒而它是空的
[05:19] you’ve wasted a year’s work. 你们就浪费了一年的努力
[05:20] Catch-22. 进退两难
[05:22] And let me be clear, we are not trying 我要说清楚 我们不是
[05:25] to get the whole machine. 要把整台电脑都搬走
[05:26] We just need enough time for Dunning to get in there, 我们只需要足够的时间让邓宁进去
[05:28] copy the files onto a thumb drive 把文件拷进便携硬盘里
[05:30] and get out with his head still attached. 然后活着出来就行了
[05:32] So you can analyze its contents, mm-hmm. 这样你就能分析文件的内容了
[05:35] Straightforward enough. 很简单
[05:37] Is it? 是吗
[05:38] My people have been working on this for weeks. 我的人已经准备了好几周了
[05:40] Well, then you should have come to see me weeks ago. 那你几周前就该来找我
[05:48] Fiona, hi. 菲欧娜 你好
[05:49] You’re late. 你迟到了
[05:51] Oh, three minutes. I’m sorry. 对 三分钟 我很抱歉
[05:53] Because you were late, I started working on some code. 因为你迟到了 我就开始写代码了
[05:55] That’s okay. 没关系
[05:55] Because I started, 因为我开始了
[05:56] now I need to finish. 现在我必须写完
[05:58] I’ll get some coffee. 我去点杯咖啡
[05:59] I’m finished. 我写完了
[06:07] How have you been? 你过得怎么样
[06:08] I’ve been well, thank you. How have you been? 我很好 谢谢 你呢
[06:10] I have a new boss. His name is Greg Wakino. 我有了新老板 他叫格雷格·瓦其诺
[06:12] He might be a criminal. 他可能是个罪犯
[06:15] What makes you think that? 你为什么会这么想
[06:16] My last boss was a criminal. 我的上一个老板就是个罪犯
[06:19] I remember, you helped us prove that. 我记得 当时还是你帮我们证明的
[06:22] But most people are not criminals. 但大部分人都不是罪犯
[06:24] My last boss used my code to hurt people, 我的上一个老板用我的代码去害人
[06:27] and I just can’t let that happen again. 我不能让这样的事再发生一次
[06:29] So I need to know if Greg Wakino is a good person. 所以我得知道格雷格·瓦其诺是不是好人
[06:33] Do you want me to run a background check on him? 你想让我对他做个背景调查吗
[06:35] For money. I have lots of it. 我给钱 我有很多钱
[06:37] Pentillion pays me more than I spend, 盘特林公司付给我的薪水我花不完
[06:39] so I can give you whatever you need. 所以你想要什么我都可以给你
[06:41] I appreciate it, but you did me and Sherlock a favor last time. 我很感激 但你上次帮了我和夏洛克
[06:45] We can do you one in return. 我们也可以帮你个忙作为回报
[06:48] You’re right, you can do me a favor. 也对 你们确实可以帮我个忙
[06:51] Well, thank you. 谢谢你
[06:53] You’re welcome. 不客气
[07:02] You’re finally making up for that childhood you never had 你终于过上了你没有过的童年
[07:06] as a three-year-old girl 还是三岁小女孩的
[07:08] Bought out a toy shop’s entire stock 我把一家玩具商店的
[07:10] of “Sparkle Poodle Playhouse.” “闪亮狮子狗玩具屋”库存买光了
[07:12] The unicorns are the bikes. 这些独角兽是摩托车
[07:14] The train’s the pool table. 这火车是台球桌
[07:18] This one is Nick, the leader. 这个是尼克 团伙头目
[07:21] I think it captures the gestalt 我觉得这抓住了
[07:22] of a fearsome biker gang, don’t you? 一个可怕的机车帮派的精髓 你觉得呢
[07:24] I take it this is the case you texted me about, 这就是你发短信跟我说的那个案子吧
[07:27] helping Narcotics get information off of a computer? 帮缉毒部从一台电脑里偷取信息
[07:29] Mm-hmm, which is… 对 也就是
[07:33] the cupcake 内部办公室的
[07:34] in the inner office. 小蛋糕
[07:36] Obviously. 显而易见
[07:39] So, how is it going? 那么进展如何
[07:42] Well, it’s early, 现在言之尚早
[07:43] but I can’t foresee any real problems. 但目前还无法预见任何实质性的问题
[07:45] I’ve requested an in-person meeting with Detective Dunning, 我要求跟邓宁警探见一面
[07:49] the department’s undercover operative. 就是警局那位卧底警探
[07:51] He’s been wearing a concealed camera 他这一年大部分时间都戴着
[07:53] for most of the year, 一台隐蔽相机
[07:54] but there are some holes in his intelligence I would like to fill. 但他的情报里有一些漏洞我想补上
[07:56] Given the communication restraints 由于扮演毒贩的警官
[07:58] of an officer posing as a drug dealer, 会受到通讯限制
[08:01] it’s difficult to say when I’m going to be hearing from him. 很难说我什么时候能有他的消息
[08:05] How’s our friend, Fiona? 我们的朋友菲欧娜怎么样了
[08:07] She’s worried about her new boss, 她很担心她的新老板
[08:08] so she wants to run a background check 所以她想在跟他共享代码前
[08:10] before she shares code with him. 对他做个背景调查
[08:11] I don’t really blame her. 这也不能怪她
[08:12] Do you require assistance? 需要我帮忙吗
[08:13] No, it’s routine. 不用 只是例行调查
[08:19] I’m to meet Detective Dunning on Staten Island in one hour. 一小时后我要跟邓宁警探在斯塔顿岛碰面
[08:24] That’s going to take some doing. 这得花点功夫
[08:25] Please don’t touch anything. 请不要乱动任何东西
[08:27] I’ll try to restrain myself. 我会尽量克制自己
[08:47] I applaud your choice in out-of-the-way meeting places. 我非常赞赏你选的这个偏远的会面地点
[08:51] No chance of those you’ve infiltrated spotting us here. 你卧底的帮派绝不可能在这里发现我们
[08:57] You think this is a joke? 你觉得这是个玩笑吗
[08:59] You risk your neck to bring down a violent gang, 你冒着自己的生命危险想要扳倒一个暴力团伙
[09:01] you have my utmost respect. 我致予你最崇高的敬意
[09:03] They peddle poison to finance their denim cosplay. 他们靠兜售毒品来玩牛仔角色扮演
[09:06] They deserve all the ridicule I can muster. 他们活该得到我的唾弃
[09:09] Lombardi said you needed more photos. 隆巴迪说你需要更多照片
[09:13] There you go. 给你
[09:15] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:19] You want no part of me, do you? 你不希望我参与 对吧
[09:21] I didn’t ask for your help. 我可没要求你的帮助
[09:23] I told Lombardi he should take this crew down. 我告诉隆巴迪他应该拿下这伙人
[09:25] You don’t share his, uh, “Catch-22” opinion? 你不赞成他”进退两难”的观点吗
[09:28] No confidence in the computer’s contents? 对电脑里面的内容没有信心吗
[09:31] I know one way to find out. 我知道个方法可以验证
[09:32] Well, regardless, these will suffice. 好吧 不管怎样 这些已经足够了
[09:35] Gonna have to. 不够也得够
[09:37] I’m not doing this again. 我不会再干一次了
[09:55] What? 怎么
[09:56] I had another item on the agenda for this meeting. 这次碰面我还有一件事要做
[09:59] The real hole in the information I was provided, was you. 我得到的信息里真正的漏洞是你
[10:02] Your physical dimensions, your dexterity. 你的身材外形和你的灵敏度
[10:08] You’ll do. 你就行
[10:49] You know all the furniture is gone, right? 你知道所有家具都不见了吧
[10:51] Join me on the roof, would you? 来屋顶找我 好吗
[11:06] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[11:08] Test runs. 测试
[11:09] I need to get my plan for Satan’s Brood on its feet. 我要确保魔鬼窝计划站得住脚
[11:12] To try and get a sense of how long 得了解一下
[11:13] it’s gonna take Detective Dunning 邓宁警探用不同的路线
[11:14] to traverse the gang’s headquarters using different routes. 要花多少时间横穿帮派的总部
[11:18] Is that my bed? 那是我的床吗
[11:20] Yeah, I needed a substitute for the gang’s pool table. 对 我需要个东西来表示帮派的台球桌
[11:24] How did you do all this? 你是怎么做到这些的
[11:26] Do you remember Luc, my personal mover? 你还记得卢克吗 我的私人搬家工
[11:29] Yeah, well, 记得 好吧
[11:30] he better still be up here, 他最好还在这里
[11:31] because if my bed is not back 因为如果我的床
[11:32] in my room in ten minutes… 在十分钟内还没回到我的房间
[11:40] Did you change the lock? 你换锁了吗
[11:41] It’s the same one 这和尼克·法莱斯
[11:42] that’s on the door of Nick Farris’ office. 办公室门上的锁是一样的
[11:45] I’d like you to pick it. 我想让你来撬开
[11:47] It’s unreasonable to expect Detective Dunning 指望邓宁警探能跟我一样敏捷撬锁
[11:48] to be as nimble as I am, 不太合理
[11:50] so I thought it best to time you. 所以我觉得最好还是用你来计时
[11:58] You said the common room is always crowded, 你说过公共休息室里都是人
[12:00] how’s he supposed to pick a lock 他要怎么撬锁啊
[12:01] without a bunch of bikers seeing him? 还不能引起那些摩托车骑手的注意
[12:03] Obviously, a distraction will be needed. 很显然 他需要声东击西
[12:06] Nothing infuriates a territorial gang 没什么比让其他罪犯
[12:07] more than other criminals infringing on their territory, 在帮派的地盘上闹事更能激怒他们的了
[12:10] so staging a loud holdup 所以只需要在街对面
[12:11] of the check casher’s across the street 假造一起持枪抢劫案
[12:13] should draw people outside. 就能把那些人引出去
[12:14] I’ve also noticed from Dunning’s intel, 我还注意到邓宁的情报中
[12:16] there’s a reliable dip in attendance at the gang’s headquarters 帮派总部的执勤会有一个可靠的空档
[12:19] that coincides with the free Wednesday lunch buffet 与在街角的脱衣舞俱乐部的
[12:21] at the strip club around the corner. 免费周三午餐自助时间一致
[12:23] I mean, we could wait for the inevitable outbreak 我是说 我们可以等着不可避免的
[12:25] of hepatitis A, but I think the detective 甲型肝炎爆发 但我觉得
[12:27] might want to act sooner than that. 警探可能想尽快有所行动
[12:36] Captain, 警监
[12:36] Watson and I are just ironing out a few kinks, 华生和我正在排除一些问题
[12:38] but I think the plan for the heist 但我认为突袭的计划
[12:39] is going to be ready shortly. 很快就能准备好了
[12:41] Yeah, well you can stop ironing. 好吧 你们可以停止排除了
[12:43] We won’t be needing it anymore. 不需要了
[12:45] Why not? 为什么
[12:46] Because we no longer have 因为我们已经没有
[12:47] an inside man to carry it out. 卧底人员来执行了
[12:50] Detective Ryan Dunning 莱恩·邓宁警探
[12:52] is dead. 死了
[13:10] As far as we can tell, 目前能看出来的是
[13:11] Dunning went after the computer on his own. 邓宁自己去拿了电脑
[13:13] This footage is from the drive 这段录像是来自
[13:15] on his body cam. 他身上的携带摄像机
[13:17] He must’ve recorded it so he could document 他肯定是开了摄像机
[13:19] the source of the files. 以便记录文件的来源
[13:22] Is there more to the video? 还有其他录像吗
[13:24] No. 没了
[13:24] The wire must have got pulled out of the camera. 连接线肯定是从摄像机上被扯断了
[13:27] Probably when the killer dragged the body away. 大概是凶手把尸体拖走的时候扯断的
[13:30] The shooter didn’t issue a warning, 枪手没有发出警告
[13:31] didn’t ask Dunning what he was doing in the office. 没有问邓宁在办公室干什么
[13:33] Do you think the gang realized he was a cop? 你觉得帮派知道他是个警察了吗
[13:35] If they had, they would’ve done 如果他们知道了
[13:36] a better job getting rid of the body. 应该会把尸体藏得更加隐蔽
[13:38] And they sure as hell 而且他们肯定
[13:39] would have checked him for a wire. No. 会检查他有没有戴窃听器 没有
[13:41] The best guess is that they thought he was a dealer, 最有可能的情况是他们以为他是毒贩
[13:43] who was trying to rip them off, 想把他们洗劫一空
[13:45] caught him with his hand in the cookie jar. 这次人赃并获了
[13:47] Idiot. 蠢蛋
[13:49] Excuse me? 你说什么
[13:50] Dunning. 邓宁
[13:52] I met the man. 我见过他
[13:53] He was impatient. A risk-taker. 他性格急躁 愿意冒险
[13:55] He wasn’t suicidal. 但不会去找死
[13:56] Which, given everything he shared with us about the gang’s comings and goings, 但鉴于他跟我们说的有关帮派的事
[13:59] would be the only other explanation 这次愚蠢的行动
[14:00] for this stupid attempt. 只有自杀能解释了
[14:02] Maybe he thought he saw a window of opportunity. 可能他觉得这次是个机会
[14:05] Maybe they all went to see 可能他们都去看
[14:06] Star Wars or something, we don’t know. 《星球大战》去了 我们不知道而已
[14:08] Anyway, a cop is dead. 不管怎样 一名警察被杀了
[14:10] The gloves are off. 已经摊牌了
[14:11] ESU hit the hangout before dawn. 特警队在黎明前突袭了他们的所在地
[14:13] Netted 20 kilos of meth and 14 gang members. 查获了20公斤冰毒和14名帮派成员
[14:17] That’s all of the regulars, except… 普通成员都落网了 除了
[14:21] the leader. 他们的头儿
[14:22] Name is Nick Farris. 名字叫尼克·法莱斯
[14:23] We put a Finest Message out on him. 我们已经发通缉令了
[14:28] Do we know which of the gang members is the shooter? 知道杀手是哪个成员吗
[14:30] No. No one’s talking. 不知道 没人开口
[14:32] They won’t have to. 他们不用开口
[14:34] There might be another way to identify the gunman. 也许有别的方法确认杀手是谁
[14:40] His sleeve rides up here. 他的袖口缩上去了
[14:42] There’s a mole on his right wrist, 他的右手腕上有颗痣
[14:46] shaped like… 形状像是
[14:48] Iceland. 冰岛
[14:50] I’ll ask someone to check the bikers we have in custody. 我会派人去查一下扣住的这些人
[14:53] I take it CSU is still processing the scene? 我想鉴证组的人还在现场吧
[14:56] I’d like to see it. 我想去看看
[15:01] 魔 鬼 窝
[15:01] 纽 约
[15:18] It’s almost like dejavu, 感觉似曾相识啊
[15:20] entering a space you’ve studied so intently, 来到一个你深入研究过的
[15:22] but never set foot in. 却从未亲身涉足过的地方
[15:26] Although, Detective Dunning’s research 不过 邓宁警探的调查
[15:28] failed to include the onslaught of smells. 可没提及这些难闻的气味
[15:31] Smoke of several types, body odor, 各种品牌的烟 体臭
[15:33] alcohol, pre- and post-consumption. 酒 没消化和消化过的食物
[15:37] That was the captain. 刚才是警监打来的
[15:38] All the bikers in custody have been checked out. 所有扣留的飞车党都被排查过了
[15:40] There’s plenty of scars and tattoos, 他们有很多伤疤和纹身
[15:42] but no one’s sporting a map of Iceland. 但没发现有那颗冰岛痣的人
[15:44] So Nick Farris is probably the one who shot Dunning. 这么说有可能是尼克·法莱斯杀了邓宁
[15:48] I’m gonna try to find his office. 我去找找他的办公室
[15:50] No need, it’s this way. 不需要了 在这边
[16:14] The rug is gone. 地毯没了
[16:17] Dunning landed on a rug when he was shot. 邓宁被杀的时候倒在一块地毯上
[16:19] Hey, you guys already bag a rug that was here? 你们已经把这里的地毯装起来了吗
[16:22] The floor was clear when we got here. 我们来的时候地上什么都没有
[16:24] Likely the killer removed it 可能是凶手拿走了
[16:26] to eliminate blood and gunshot residue. 为了不留下血迹和火药残留物
[16:29] I’ll have unis check all the dumpsters in the area. 我让警员去查一下周围的垃圾桶
[16:32] I think I might know where to find the missing Nick Farris. 我想我知道在哪能找到失踪的尼克·法莱斯了
[16:34] This is a broken 这是一根断掉的
[16:35] kick-start lever to an antique British motorcycle, 古董英国摩托车的启动杆
[16:38] Triumph 650. 凯旋650
[16:39] Well, on our way in, I saw them 进来的时候 我看见他们
[16:40] loading the bikes for impound. 正在装载扣押的摩托车
[16:42] Looked to me like they were all Harleys. 我看着都像哈雷
[16:44] 15 of them. One for each member of the gang, 一共15辆 每个成员一辆
[16:46] including Nick Farris’. 包括尼克·法莱斯的
[16:47] I recognized his from a photograph that Dunning took of it. 我是从邓宁拍的一张照片中认出来的
[16:49] So Nick Farris isn’t here, but his bike is? 尼克·法莱斯不在这 但他的车在这
[16:52] Maybe he heard about the raid, 可能他听说了会有突袭
[16:53] got a different ride out of town. 找了辆别的车逃出城了
[16:55] Or, if we’re lucky, he still intends to. 或者如果我们幸运的话 他还在打算
[16:57] Tetrachloroethylene. 四氯乙烯
[16:59] It’s an oil used to remove particularly stubborn bolts. 是一种用来卸那些不好卸的螺栓的油
[17:02] Judging by the fumes, 从烟气来判定
[17:03] this was removed in the last 48 hours. 这东西卸下了不超过48小时
[17:06] So whatever bike that’s from, 所以无论它是从哪辆车上卸下来的
[17:07] it still might be in the shop. 那辆车可能还在店里
[17:08] Only a handful of mechanics in the city 市里只有区区几家店
[17:10] service antique British motorcycles. 卖古董英国摩托车
[17:13] Bike shops keep notoriously lazy hours. 车店一般都开到很晚
[17:15] If we post police at each of them, 如果我们派警员全部查一遍
[17:17] we might get lucky and catch Mr. Farris 或许运气好能抓到法莱斯先生
[17:19] as he picks up his second ride. 正在取他的第二辆车
[17:21] I’ll let the captain know. 我去通知警监
[17:26] Hey, are you okay without me for a while? 我离开一会好吗
[17:29] Uh, I’m supposed to meet with Fiona again. 我又要去见菲欧娜了
[17:30] I’ll let you know if the missing biker turns up. 如果发现了那个失踪的飞车党我会通知你的
[17:38] 格雷格·瓦其诺: 不仅仅是底线
[17:39] This was published 这篇文章刊登在
[17:40] in a trade magazine a few years ago. 几年前的一本专业性杂志上
[17:41] It reads like a puff piece, 看上去像是在捧他
[17:42] but if you look at my research, 但你如果看了我的调查
[17:44] you’ll see that it is all true. 你就会知道这些都是真的
[17:47] Greg Wakino is, by all accounts, 格雷格·瓦其诺 从各方面来说
[17:49] a great guy. 都是个很好的人
[17:50] Smart, patient, a great leader. 聪明 有耐心 是位好领导
[17:52] He’s also on the board of two charities. 他还是两个基金会的董事
[17:56] Phil was involved in charities. 菲尔也做过慈善
[17:58] People called him a great guy. 大家也都说他是好人
[18:00] Well, he and Greg are very different people. 他和格雷格还是有很大差别的
[18:02] And for what it’s worth, 不管怎么说
[18:03] I get a really good feeling from him. 我觉得他是个不错的人
[18:05] That helps. 这很有帮助
[18:07] All of this helps. 这些都很有帮助
[18:09] Thank you. 谢谢你
[18:12] Say, “You’re welcome.” 快说”不客气”
[18:16] You’re welcome. 不客气
[18:17] I’d like you to take something. 我想给你样东西
[18:22] Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats. 《擅长装扮的老猫经》
[18:25] By Thomas Stearns Eliot. 作者是托马斯·斯特尔那斯·艾略特
[18:26] He was also called “T.S.” 简称”T.S.”
[18:29] 1939. 1939年出版
[18:31] This is a first edition. 这是初版
[18:33] Fiona, I can’t take this. 菲欧娜 这书我不能收
[18:34] This is too generous. 这太慷慨了
[18:35] I wasn’t clear, I’m sorry. 抱歉我没说清楚
[18:37] I’d like you to take it to Sherlock. 我想让你把它交给夏洛克
[18:38] It’s his. He loaned it to me. 这是他的 他借给我的
[18:41] He did? 是吗
[18:42] The day the police arrested Phil. 是警方逮捕菲尔那天借给我的
[18:44] He knew I liked cats, 他知道我喜欢猫
[18:45] so he thought I might like poems about them, too. 所以他觉得我也会喜欢有关猫的诗
[18:48] I didn’t. 可我不喜欢
[18:50] You don’t have to tell him that. 这你不用告诉他
[18:53] I won’t. 我不会的
[18:58] You got the wrong guy. 你们抓错人了
[19:00] You are Nick Farris, right? 你是尼克·法莱斯 对吧
[19:02] That was your Triumph 650 你想从那车库开走的
[19:03] you were trying to pick up at that garage? 是你的凯旋650摩托车吧
[19:05] I mean, I didn’t do this. 我是说 人不是我杀的
[19:06] Do us a favor, show us your wrist. 配合一下 把手腕亮出来
[19:09] Come again? 你说什么
[19:09] Your right wrist– we want to take a look. 我们想看一下你的右手腕
[19:18] No mole. 没有痣
[19:19] What are you talking about? 你们在说什么
[19:21] We took down 14 of your buddies last night at your clubhouse. 昨天晚上我们抓了你俱乐部14个兄弟
[19:24] What I want to know is, who did we miss? 我想知道 我们漏下了谁
[19:27] Sounds like nobody. 没有了
[19:30] Any bikers from another chapter, 还有没有其他俱乐部的
[19:33] out-of-state guests, female entertainment? 其他州来的车手或应召女郎什么的
[19:35] I already told you, I wasn’t there, 我已经说了 我当时不在
[19:39] but my guys know the rules, 但我的兄弟们知道规矩
[19:42] no guests. 不让外人来
[19:44] Uh, you think one of them did it, 你觉得是他们中的一人干的
[19:45] only we already know, 可我们已经知道
[19:47] none of them is a match for our shooter. 他们中没人符合凶手特征
[19:48] Then I don’t know what to tell you. 那我就没什么可说的了
[19:50] You get that CCS has your computer now, right? 你知道鉴证科已经把你电脑拿走了吧
[19:52] They’re like the department’s I.T. Squad. 他们跟局里的IT小队差不多
[19:54] They’re going to dig through every nook and cranny. 他们会搜遍你电脑的每个角落
[19:56] Between that and all the video Dunning got of you, 还有所有邓宁拍下的你的视频
[19:58] you’re looking at 15 to 25. 你可能被判15到25年
[20:01] Help us find the person who did this, 帮我们找到凶手
[20:03] maybe the D.A. offers you a deal. 也许地检可以跟你达成个交易
[20:08] Is something funny? 有什么好笑的吗
[20:09] I was just thinking, 我只是在想
[20:12] this is the first time in my life, 这可是有生以来第一次
[20:14] me and the cops want the same thing. 条子和我有着相同的目标
[20:17] I don’t know who did this, 我不知道凶手是谁
[20:20] but whoever he is, 但不管他是谁
[20:22] he brought you guys down on my head, so… 他栽赃到了我头上 所以…
[20:24] I hope you find him. 我希望你们能抓住他
[20:28] And I hope you put him in my cell. 并希望你们能把他跟我关在一起
[20:33] He and I have a lot to talk about. 我跟他得好好谈谈
[20:38] Hmm, that can not be good for your eyes. 这样对视力不好
[20:40] Mine eyes offend me. 我的眼睛让我不爽
[20:42] They’re missing something. 它们漏下了些什么
[20:43] It’s an unsettling sensation. 这感觉十分不爽
[20:47] So, I got Marcus’ text. 我收到马库斯的信息了
[20:50] Farris isn’t our shooter. 法莱斯不是凶手
[20:51] Obviously, one of the gang let someone in last night. 很显然 帮派里有人昨晚让外人进来了
[20:53] They swear that they did not. 他们发誓没有
[20:55] I believe them. 我相信他们
[20:56] What, you think someone broke in? 怎么 你觉得是有人闯了进来
[20:57] Leaving aside the fact that the Brood’s lair is nigh impenetrable, 先不说那伙人的老巢固若金汤
[21:00] let’s say they had. 就算他们真闯进去了
[21:01] What would be their agenda, to steal from the gang? 他们的目的是什么 要偷东西吗
[21:04] As far as anyone can tell, nothing was taken. 到目前为止 什么东西也没丢
[21:06] Maybe the shooting didn’t have anything to do with the gang. 也许枪杀跟帮派完全无关
[21:08] Maybe Dunning had an enemy, they followed him in… 也许邓宁有仇人 他们跟着他溜了进去…
[21:09] And shot him twice in a building occupied 然后在一个有15名荷枪实弹的飞车党的
[21:11] by 15 heavily armed bikers? 房间里开了两枪
[21:14] I have to believe there were 我相信还有比这
[21:14] easier times and places to do the man in. 更合适的时间和地点来报复
[21:18] Has the rug turned up? 找到地毯了吗
[21:19] It has not. 没有
[21:20] The bikers in lockup swear 被关起来的飞车党
[21:21] that they got rid of it a week ago 发誓说一星期前就扔了
[21:22] when one of their hard-partying crew named “chainsaw”, 当时有个叫电锯的成员在派对上玩的过猛
[21:24] soiled it in a most unpleasant way. 把地毯弄脏了
[21:27] Obviously, that is a lie, right? 这显然谎话 对吧
[21:28] Or Farris replaced the rug. 或是法莱斯换掉了地毯
[21:38] Aren’t you gonna ask me how it went with Fiona? 你不问问菲欧娜那边情况如何吗
[21:42] How did it go with Fiona? 菲欧娜那边情况如何
[21:43] It went well. 还不错
[21:45] Her boss seems like a nice guy. 她老板看起来是个好人
[21:46] She’s decided to stay at Pentillion. 她决定留在盘特林了
[21:52] You know, you could have told me that you like her. 你可以告诉我你喜欢她的
[21:55] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[21:56] You like her. 你喜欢她
[21:58] Yes, I like Fiona. 没错 我喜欢菲欧娜
[22:01] She’s compulsively honest, 她强迫症般的诚实
[22:02] and she’s congenitally unpretentious. 而且她天生不爱炫耀
[22:04] And pretty. 还很漂亮
[22:05] What are you getting at? 你想暗示什么
[22:07] You like her as in like like. 你是真的喜欢她
[22:09] You’re suggesting a romantic interest, 你想说我对她是男女之情
[22:11] and more specifically, you’re suggesting 更具体一点 你说的是
[22:12] a romantic interest in the vernacular of a prepubescent child. 类似于未发育前的两小无猜的感情
[22:18] This is the book you loaned her. 这是你借她的书
[22:19] She wanted me to give it back to you. 她让我还给你
[22:26] So? 所以呢
[22:27] So? 所以
[22:30] Hundreds of books in the house, how many volumes of poetry? 我们家这么多书 有几本诗集
[22:33] Zero. 一本都没有
[22:34] You bought it for her. 你专门为她买的
[22:35] Bought it to lend it. 买之后借的
[22:37] Right. 对啊
[22:40] Do you mind? 你介意吗
[22:41] No, I don’t mind at all. 完全不会啊
[22:44] Oh, come on. 别啊
[22:49] Why are you being so weird about this? 你为什么这么奇怪
[22:51] I’m being weird. 我奇怪
[22:52] Yes, you are. 对 你就是很奇怪
[22:53] You like someone, that’s amazing. 你有喜欢的人 这很好啊
[22:55] I like many women, often two at at time, 我喜欢许多女人 经常脚踩两只船
[22:57] you know that. 你知道的
[22:58] No, this is not about sex. 不 这次不是性欲
[23:00] You really like her. 你是真的喜欢她
[23:02] Stop using that word. 别再说”喜欢”了
[23:04] I’m sorry, and I’m sorry that I teased you, 我错了 我不该取笑你
[23:06] but I really do think this is great. 但我真的觉得这是好事
[23:07] I want to help. 我想帮忙
[23:08] Help? 帮什么忙
[23:09] I could talk to her, feel her out. 我可以跟她聊聊 试探她
[23:11] See if the feeling is mutual. 看看她是不是也对你有意思
[23:12] Look, the book thing didn’t work out, 听着 借书这事虽然没成
[23:14] but maybe we could find something that does. 但我们可以想想有什么行得通的
[23:22] It’s Detective Dunning’s autopsy report. 邓宁警探的尸检报告出来了
[23:27] “Cause of death, multiple gunshots.” “死亡原因 多处枪击”
[23:29] Surprise, surprise. 没想到啊 没想到
[23:33] What? 怎么了
[23:34] We need to go to the morgue right away. 我们得立刻去停尸房
[23:41] Do you want to tell me what we’re looking for? 你要不要告诉我 我们要找什么
[23:43] Iceland. 冰岛
[23:44] Under “Distinguishing marks,” 在”显著标志”下面
[23:46] the medical examiner listed a small mole. 法医标出了一颗小痣
[23:49] It’s location… 位于…
[23:52] detective Dunning’s right wrist. 邓宁警探的右手腕
[23:56] This doesn’t make any sense. 这说不通啊
[23:57] It does, if you let it. 说得通 只要你肯接受
[24:00] The man we saw shoot Ryan Dunning 我们看到的枪杀莱恩·邓宁的人
[24:03] was Ryan Dunning. 就是莱恩·邓宁
[24:12] Dunning and an accomplice staged the video. 邓宁和一名同伙设计好的录像
[24:15] Dunning played the part of the shooter, 邓宁演的是射击者
[24:16] while his partner wore the camera. 而他的同伴负责弄坏相机
[24:19] Why? 为什么
[24:20] Well, we don’t know yet. 目前还不知道
[24:21] Presumably, he intended to survive the ruse 假设 他想要通过诡计活下来
[24:23] and merely fake his own death. 只是单纯设计自己假死
[24:24] Maybe he was gonna leave us a body we couldn’t identify 也许他会留一具查不出是谁的尸体
[24:27] or maybe the camera was just gonna turn up. 也许摄像机还能打开
[24:29] Given his current residency at the morgue, 鉴于他现在已经躺在停尸房了
[24:30] it seems likely that his co-conspirator double-crossed him. 他的同伙很可能出卖了他
[24:33] The real bullet wounds were positioned to match 真正的枪伤位置是故意设计的
[24:35] what we believe we saw. 以便跟我们看到的情况吻合
[24:39] At the very least, this suggests an awareness 至少可以证明
[24:41] on the killer’s part that a video was being made. 凶手知道当时在拍录像
[24:43] All this over a mole. 以上全凭一颗痣推测出来
[24:47] Hell, it could be a piece of dirt. 天啊 这说不定就是一块脏印子
[24:48] It isn’t just the mole. 不只是这颗痣
[24:49] Once we realized whose hand we were looking at, 我们一发现这是谁的手
[24:51] we re-examined the video. 就重新检查了录像
[24:53] The shooter’s legs and lower body 枪击者的腿和下半身
[24:55] are also a match for Dunning. 也和邓宁的吻合
[24:57] Conversely, 反过来
[24:58] we found that the person wearing the camera 我们发现弄坏相机的人
[25:00] could not be Dunning. 不可能是邓宁
[25:01] The detective stood at six-foot-two. 警探站着有1米9
[25:03] When I met him, 我和他碰头的时候
[25:04] I measured his stride length to be 34 inches. 我估测他每步大概86厘米
[25:07] Upon questioning those details in the video, 经核实录像中的细节
[25:10] I estimate the camera’s wearer to be about five-foot-seven, 我估测弄坏相机的人大概有1米7
[25:12] with a step length of 30 inches, 步长大约76厘米
[25:14] also a slight favor of the left leg. 并且走路时重心喜欢放在左腿上
[25:16] I know. 我明白
[25:18] It’s a lot to take in, Will. 这一下很难接受 威尔
[25:19] A lot to take in? 很难接受
[25:22] It’s unbelievable. 这简直难以置信
[25:26] Why? 为什么
[25:27] Why would he stage the video? 他为什么要设计这段录像
[25:29] What did he stand to gain? 他想要什么
[25:30] You told me that Dunning had been pushing 你说过邓宁几个月以来
[25:31] for months to take down that crew? 被下令拿下犯罪团伙
[25:33] Staging his own murder in Farris’ office 设计自己死在法莱斯办公室
[25:36] made that happen. 可以实现
[25:37] As for motive, 至于动机
[25:37] at this point, we can only theorize. 目前我们只有理论推测
[25:40] Detective Dunning managed to shoot this video 邓宁警探成功在一个名副其实的堡垒里
[25:42] inside a veritable fortress. 拍下了这段视频
[25:44] Given those circumstances, 鉴于这些情况
[25:46] it seems likely he was in league 看来他是和一名或多名帮派成员
[25:47] with one or more members of the gang. 共同谋划了此事
[25:49] It’s possible it was a well-concealed mutiny. 有可能是一场密谋的叛变
[25:51] Farris takes a big fall, 法莱斯倒台
[25:52] while his underlings get slaps on the wrist. 他的部下锒铛入狱
[25:55] They get out long before he does, 但他们会比他早出狱
[25:56] and Dunning’s partner rises to the top. 邓宁的同伙就能当上老大
[25:59] There’s another possibility, too. 这也有可能
[26:02] Dunning’s last assignment had him buying product 邓宁的最后一个任务
[26:04] from the Mexicans. 是向墨西哥人买货
[26:05] Now they’ve stepped right into the vacuum 现在他们已经长驱直入
[26:07] and taken over Farris’ corners. 占了法莱斯的地盘
[26:09] Maybe, 也许
[26:10] Dunning got chummy with one of them. 邓宁跟他们的人结成同盟了
[26:12] Maybe they coerced him into doing this, 也许是他们强迫他做的
[26:14] I-I don’t know, 我也不知道
[26:17] but I’ll look into it, 但我会去调查的
[26:19] and whatever the truth is, we’ll deal with it. 不管真相如何 我们都会处理好
[26:30] Who are you calling? 你要打给谁
[26:31] CCS. 鉴证科
[26:33] Back when Detective Dunning 当时邓宁警探
[26:34] was urging his captain to raid the gang, 在催促他的警监突袭这个帮派
[26:36] he insisted that Farris’ computer 他坚称法莱斯的电脑里
[26:38] held a wealth of evidence against them. 存有大量可以指控他们的证据
[26:40] Now, that might have been a lie 现在 他说的也许是谎言
[26:41] to bait the captain into action 用来引诱警监采取行动
[26:43] or he might have been telling the truth. 也可能他说的是真的
[26:44] If it is true, 如果是真的
[26:45] that computer has all the details 那台电脑就存有
[26:47] of the gang’s activities and finances. 帮派活动和财务的所有细节
[26:49] A good place to look for other motives to break them up. 一个寻找其他动机击败帮派的着手点
[26:52] If you’re asking if Dunning was telling the truth 如果你想问 关于电脑的事
[26:54] about the computer, he was. 邓宁是否说了实话 是实话
[26:56] It took some time to break the encryption, 破解加密花了点时间
[26:57] so I haven’t been through the whole machine yet, 所以我还没看完机器上的所有信息
[26:59] but there’s already plenty here, 但证据已经足够了
[27:01] and not just against Farris. 不仅是针对法莱斯
[27:03] I’d say his suppliers in the Midwest 他在中东的供应商
[27:04] have plenty to worry about, too. 也有不少事要担心了
[27:05] What about money? Dunning mentioned banking records. 钱呢 邓宁提到过银行记录的事
[27:08] Yes, Farris had accounts in Switzerland, 是的 法莱斯在瑞士
[27:11] and the Cayman Islands. 还有开曼群岛有银行账户
[27:14] Would you be able to tell 你能告诉我们
[27:15] if there was any activity on these accounts 这些账户在最近的24小时内
[27:16] in the last 24 hours? 有什么活动吗
[27:18] I checked. 我查过了
[27:19] Someone cleaned them out late yesterday morning. 有人昨天中午清空了账户
[27:21] All together, about five-and-a-half million dollars. 总共大约550万美元
[27:26] The transfers were at around 11:30. 11:30左右转的账
[27:29] That was after the raid, 那是在突袭之后
[27:30] and before police picked up Farris, 警察逮捕法莱斯之前
[27:32] so it’s possible he realized we had his computer, 所以有可能是他意识到我们会拿到他的电脑
[27:34] and moved the money while he still could. 所以提前把钱转走了
[27:36] Or Dunning’s accomplice used the distraction of a police raid 也可能邓宁的同伙利用警察的突袭
[27:39] to help himself to Farris’ money. 拿了法莱斯的钱
[27:43] Excuse me a minute– this is my captain. 稍等片刻 是我的警监
[27:49] You were right. 你是对的
[27:50] About? 关于什么
[27:51] About Fiona. 关于菲欧娜
[27:52] I am drawn to her. 我被她吸引了
[27:54] You say that like it’s a bad thing. 你说得好像这是坏事
[27:56] It is a bad thing. 这就是坏事
[27:57] Why? 为什么
[27:57] Well, let’s say I acted on my feelings. 假如我跟着感觉走
[27:59] and I, uh, engaged her. 我靠近她
[28:01] Forged a relationship. 缔造一段感情
[28:02] Do you think that would end well for her? 你觉得对她来说会有好结果吗
[28:04] Why are you assuming it would end? 你为什么要假设这段感情会结束
[28:06] Oh, so she’s my destiny now, is she? 所以她现在成了我命中注定的人了
[28:07] We’re going to get married and have children. 我们会结婚生子
[28:09] I’m just saying, you’re worrying about the breakup 我只是说 你还没去约会
[28:11] when you haven’t even gone out on a date. 就担心起分手的事了
[28:12] There’s not going to be a date. 不可能会有约会
[28:13] Why not? 为什么
[28:14] Because she’s more sensitive than the average woman. 因为她比一般女性更敏感
[28:16] She’s easier to hurt and confuse. 她更容易受伤 感到困惑
[28:18] So, don’t hurt her. Don’t confuse her. 那就不要伤害她 不要让她困惑
[28:20] I confuse everyone. 我让所有人都感到困惑
[28:21] So, by not asking Fiona out, 所以你不约菲欧娜出去
[28:23] you are protecting her from you. 是在保护她不受你的伤害
[28:25] That is ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[28:26] You make it sound like you can’t be in a relationship, 你说的好像自己不能谈恋爱一样
[28:28] when you were, with Irene. 但你谈过 和艾琳
[28:30] Oh, you mean Moriarty? 你是说莫里亚蒂
[28:31] Whatever you want to call her, 不管你想怎么称呼她
[28:32] you loved her. 你爱过她
[28:34] She broke your heart, I get it, 她伤了你的心 我懂
[28:35] but just because she did, 但她做过这种事
[28:36] doesn’t mean that Fiona will, too. 不代表菲欧娜也会
[28:40] Sorry… 抱歉
[28:41] I have to go prep a deposition, 我得准备一场取证会
[28:43] but you can keep all of this. 但你们可以留下这些
[28:46] I’ll let you know if I find anything else. 如果有什么发现我会告诉你们的
[28:48] Okay, thanks. 好的 谢了
[28:54] She has a nice butt, okay. 她的臀部确实不错
[28:55] You don’t have to stare at it. 你不用一直盯着看
[29:04] Detective Hagen? 哈根警探
[29:06] Sorry, our captain would like a quick word. 抱歉 我们警监想跟你说几句
[29:08] It shouldn’t take a moment. 不会耽搁太久
[29:09] Okay. 好的
[29:12] Thanks. 谢了
[29:18] Captain’s not even here. 警监根本不在
[29:20] How tall would you say the detective was? 你说那警探有多高
[29:23] I don’t know, five-seven? 我不知道 1米7左右
[29:27] See how she favors her left leg? 看到她喜欢左腿使力吗
[29:29] She has a step length of approximately 30 inches, 她的步长大概是76厘米
[29:32] or wouldn’t you agree? 你说是不是
[29:35] We’ve seen that gait before. 我们之前见过这步态
[29:47] Detective Hagen was Ryan Dunning’s accomplice. 哈根警探是莱恩·邓宁的同伙
[29:51] She plays the part of Dunning in that video. 她在这视频中扮演的邓宁
[29:54] Why? 为什么
[29:54] She has hips and breasts. 她有大屁股和胸
[29:56] Putting her behind the camera protects her identity. 把她放到摄像机后方可以保护她的身份
[30:00] Not to mention the fact that in this conspiracy of two, 更别提这两个同谋者之中
[30:02] only Dunning could pass for a member of the Brood. 只有邓宁能以魔鬼窝一员的身份进入
[30:05] This was about the computer. 是为了电脑
[30:06] This was always about the computer. 一直就是为了电脑
[30:08] Gaining access to it long enough to decrypt its contents 争取足够多的时间解密内容
[30:11] and empty Nick Farris’ bank accounts. 然后清空尼克·法莱斯的银行账户
[30:13] Dunning spent months trying to convince his captain 邓宁花了数月的时间劝说他的警监
[30:16] to execute a raid on the gang’s headquarters. 对帮派的总部进行突袭
[30:19] What would said raid have accomplished? 你说突袭能带来什么结果
[30:21] It would put the computer in Lisa Hagen’s hands. 会把电脑送到丽莎·哈根手里
[30:23] Precisely. 没错
[30:24] Only Captain Lombardi refuses to act, 只不过隆巴迪警监拒绝行动
[30:26] so the two detectives concoct Plan B. 所以这俩警探执行了B计划
[30:29] Fake Dunning’s murder to force the raid. 伪造邓宁的死亡来促使突袭
[30:32] Same result. 结果相同
[30:33] Computer goes to Hagen. 电脑落入哈根手里
[30:36] Only this time, she gets an added bonus, 只不过这次 她拿了额外红利
[30:39] doubling the value of her prize. 加倍了自己的奖赏
[30:41] She kills Dunning, keeps all the money for herself. 她杀了邓宁 独吞所有的钱
[30:44] You’re right. 你说的没错
[30:46] Everything you’re saying fits perfectly. 你说的一切都天衣无缝
[30:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:49] Except for one thing, 除了一件事
[30:51] none of it makes any sense. 这一切都说不通
[30:54] Dunning shows up at a heavily guarded building 邓宁出现在重兵把守的建筑里
[30:57] with a second cop, a female cop, 带着另一个警察 一位女警
[30:58] which you would think would stand out a little. 你不觉得会有些显眼吗
[31:00] Somehow he sneaks past a gauntlet of bikers 不知怎的 他躲过了一群飞车党
[31:03] into the office, 进入办公室
[31:05] where they stay long enough to shoot a video, 待了足够拍下一段视频的时间
[31:07] with gunshots, and then get out alive. 开了枪 最后还活着出去了
[31:10] Have you forgotten about the hours you spent 你忘了你花了那么长时间
[31:12] trying to figure out how to get Dunning in there alone, 就为了想明白怎么能让邓宁自己进去
[31:14] just to give him enough time to copy files to a stick drive? 只为有足够的时间把文件拷贝到闪存盘里吗
[31:19] Oh, um, can you remind me, 你能提醒我一下
[31:22] which one of these is Dunning, and which one is Hagen? 这里哪个是邓宁哪个是哈根吗
[31:24] Oh, right, it doesn’t matter, 对了 无关紧要
[31:26] because they would both be dead. 因为他俩肯定都死定了
[31:32] According to Captain Lombardi, 根据隆巴迪警探所说
[31:33] Lisa Hagen and Ryan Dunning worked together 丽莎·哈根和莱恩·邓宁曾在
[31:35] on a previous assignment. 上一次工作中合作过
[31:37] Perhaps they grew close. 也许他们变得很亲近
[31:38] Perhaps they grew very close. 也许他们变得非常亲近
[31:40] Given the encryption on Farris’ computer, 根据法莱斯电脑上的加密技术来看
[31:42] Dunning would have known he’d need an expert to mine its data. 邓宁知道他需要一个专家来解析资料
[31:44] Which brings us back to my question, 所以又回到我那个问题上了
[31:46] which you still haven’t answered. 你还是没有解答出来
[31:47] If Dunning could get a computer expert in, 如果邓宁可以带电脑专家进去
[31:49] and with all that time, 还有那么多的时间
[31:51] why would he need to get the computer out, 为什么他要把电脑带出来
[31:52] Why not just copy the files? 为什么不直接拷贝了那些文件
[31:54] Perhaps Farris’ safeguards prevented one 也许法莱斯的防护措施防止了别人
[31:55] from simply copying the files. 直接拷贝文件
[31:57] If so, getting the computer out of the office 如此的话 将电脑带出办公室
[32:00] and into the police lab would still have been necessary. 然后送入警局实验室就是有必要的
[32:03] Okay, even if you’re right, which, I’m still not saying, 好吧 我还是不信服 但就算你是对的
[32:07] how are we going to prove it? 我们要怎么证明呢
[32:08] The bank transfers are untraceable, 银行转账记录无法查证
[32:10] and Lisa’s had carte blanche 而丽莎全权掌握着那电脑
[32:11] to that computer for at least two days. 至少有两天的时间
[32:13] I mean, she would have been smart enough 我是说 她肯定很聪明
[32:14] to get rid of any digital track she might have left. 把她留下的所有数码记录都清除掉了
[32:19] Okay, now, 好了
[32:20] you might not need sleep, but I do, 你可能不需要睡眠 但我需要
[32:21] so please, get out of my room. 所以请你离开我的房间
[32:38] I know it’s late, but I wanted to give Joan 我知道很晚了 但我想给乔恩一个礼物
[32:39] a present for helping me. 感谢她帮了我
[32:41] Oh, come in. 进来吧
[32:49] Food is for new houses or babies, 食物是给添新房或是新生孩子人的
[32:52] but this is pie, which is for dessert. 不过这是派 可以当甜品
[32:55] Wine is for dinner parties. 葡萄酒可以用于晚宴
[32:58] Flowers can be lots of things, 花可以代表很多
[32:59] I guess, depending on the color. 主要取决于颜色
[33:00] These are yellow, multi-purpose, 这些是黄的 有很多意义
[33:02] but not romantic. 但不是浪漫的
[33:03] She can pick the gift she wants, 她可以选一个她喜欢的礼物
[33:06] or have them all. 或是都收下
[33:09] Is she here? 她在吗
[33:10] Uh, yes, she’s just turning in for the night, 在 她刚上床睡觉
[33:12] but if you give me a moment… 不过你要是能稍等片刻的话
[33:13] No, that’s okay. 不 不用了
[33:14] I don’t want to bother her. 我不想打扰她
[33:16] And besides, 而且
[33:17] I also wanted to see you. 我也想见见你
[33:21] The day Phil was arrested, you walked me home. 菲尔被捕那天 你送了我回家
[33:23] We talked… and I liked it… 我们慢慢走着 我很喜欢…
[33:27] …talking to you. 跟你聊天
[33:30] Can we do it again? 能再来一次吗
[33:33] It’s pretty up here. 这上面很美
[33:36] My apartment has a nice view, 我的公寓景观已经不错了
[33:38] but nothing like this. 但跟这儿没法比
[33:40] Watson tells me you’re about to start working 华生跟我说你准备
[33:41] with Phil Balsam’s replacement. 跟菲尔·巴萨姆的继任者共事了
[33:44] Uh, next week. 就下周
[33:46] His name is Greg Wakino. 他叫格雷格·瓦其诺
[33:50] I, uh, I wrote him an e-mail today. 我今天给他写了封邮件
[33:53] I explained that I’m neuro-atypical. 跟他说了我是非典型神经性
[33:56] Told him what it’s like to work with me, 说了跟我共事会是什么样
[33:59] what I need from him, and what he can expect. 还有我们可以如何相互配合
[34:02] That way when we meet, it’ll be easier. 这样等我们见面时会轻松些
[34:05] I’m sure he appreciated that. 相信他会很感激你的用心
[34:08] It’s hard for me, talking, 对我来说挺难的 跟人聊天
[34:11] not picking up on the things that other people do. 还得像其他人那样不注意到一些细节
[34:14] The uh, the signals… 那些…信号
[34:19] …like now. 就像现在
[34:23] I can’t tell if you’re, if you’re happy to see me, or… 我不知道你见到我是否高兴 还是…
[34:27] I’m very happy to see you. 我非常高兴见到你
[34:32] Would you like to kiss me? 你想吻我吗
[34:38] Asking ’cause I’d like you to. 因为我希望你吻我
[34:43] Um, Fiona… 菲欧娜…
[34:44] I’ve been, uh, thinking about you. 我一直…想着你
[34:47] Spending time with you that day, 那天跟你共度的时光
[34:49] I enjoyed it. 我很享受
[34:51] That doesn’t happen very often. 这可不常发生
[34:54] Also, you’re very handsome, 而且 你很帅
[34:56] and you smell nice. 你的气味也很好闻
[34:58] A lot of people don’t. 很多人都不太好闻
[35:07] Was that your phone? 是你的手机吗
[35:09] Uh, yes it was. 是
[35:12] Strange that you’re not checking it, isn’t it? 你看都不看也太奇怪了吧
[35:17] It’s a colleague, he wants me to call him. 是个同事 他想让我打给他
[35:20] I’ll go now. 我走了
[35:21] You don’t have to. 不用的
[35:22] I should. 我该走了
[35:23] This was hard, coming here, 其实挺难的 来到这里
[35:24] saying these things. 说这些话
[35:27] I’m glad I did, but I’d like to stop now. 我很高兴我这么做了 但现在该打住了
[35:48] Sherlock! 夏洛克
[35:57] What the hell is all this? 这是什么鬼
[35:58] You’re confused. 你很困惑
[35:59] You’re wondering how I managed to move you 你不知道我如何没吵醒你
[36:01] and your bed to the media room without waking you. 就把你和你的床搬到了媒体室
[36:04] A little. 有点
[36:05] I didn’t move you. 我没搬你
[36:06] Wh– are you saying someone else did? 什么意思 你是说有别人搬了我
[36:08] After you turned in last night, Marcus informed me 你昨晚上床后 马库斯告诉我
[36:10] that the missing rug had been found. 失踪的地毯找到了
[36:12] The one from the video? 视频里那个吗
[36:14] The police traced it from the gang’s Dumpster 警方从帮派的垃圾桶
[36:16] to a landfill. 追查到了一个垃圾场
[36:18] It had been soiled in precisely the way 被弄脏了 跟飞车党们说的情况
[36:20] the bikers said it would be. 一模一样
[36:25] So? 所以呢
[36:25] So, it was not soiled in the staged video. 所以 它在视频里可没被弄脏
[36:34] What does this have to do with you moving my bed in here? 这跟你把我的床搬到这里有什么关系
[36:36] As I said, I didn’t move you. 我说了 我没搬你
[36:38] Look out the window, you’ll see you’re still 看看窗外 你会发现
[36:39] squarely on the second floor. 你还在二楼呢
[36:53] This is my bedroom. 这是我的卧室
[36:55] So, you moved all this stuff down here 所以你把这些都搬了下来
[36:57] to make me think I was in the media room. 就为了让我以为我在媒体室
[36:59] Now you know why the two rugs don’t look the same. 现在你知道两块地毯为什么不一样了
[37:02] One of them is the genuine article… 一个是真正的艺术品
[37:06] And the other’s a prop. 另一个是赝品
[37:08] So Dunning and Hagen built an exact replica 所以邓宁和哈根在另一个地方
[37:10] of this office someplace else. 复制了这间办公室
[37:12] That’s where they shot the video. 他们是在那里拍的视频
[37:14] I’d very much like to find it, wouldn’t you? 我很想找到那地方 你呢
[37:25] You don’t have to carry that. 不用你抱着
[37:27] I’m a big detective. 我自己能行
[37:28] Oh, no, it’s my pleasure. 没事 我很荣幸
[37:30] So glad we ran into each other, 很高兴又见面了
[37:31] it gives me a chance to tell you 让我有机会告诉你
[37:32] how useful our previous meeting was. 上次碰面起了多大作用
[37:34] Oh, glad to hear it. 很高兴听你这么说
[37:36] I think that’s everything off Farris’ computer now, 这应该就是法莱斯电脑里的所有东西了
[37:38] so I can give you a more thorough report. 我可以给你份更详尽的报告
[37:40] How was your deposition? 你的取证会怎么样了
[37:41] Uh, rescheduled for next week. 调到下周了
[37:44] I just have to ask, 我得问问
[37:45] the bits and pieces we get from the sidelines, 我们从局外人那挖到的细碎线索
[37:47] it’s like trying to put a jigsaw puzzle together with half the set. 就像试图用半幅拼图来拼出全貌
[37:50] Good practice, by the way, if you haven’t tried it. 其实是挺好的练习 如果你还没试过的话
[37:53] Um, I-I heard Dunning faked his own murder 我听说邓宁伪造了自己的死亡
[37:56] to get to the bank accounts, 想获取银行账户
[37:57] but then his accomplice really killed him? 结果他的同伙真把他杀了
[38:00] That’s our understanding. 据我们所知是这样
[38:01] We should know more soon, yeah. 应该很快就会知道更多情况了
[38:04] Oh, we’re in here today. 我们今天在这边
[38:13] Would you mind? 可以吗
[38:19] Detective, have a seat. 警探 请坐
[38:23] Detective Hagen. 哈根警探
[38:25] This is Detective Riba, your union delegate. 这位是莉巴警探 你们的工会代表
[38:29] We know you did it, Lisa. 我们知道是你干的 丽萨
[38:32] I confess, we were stumped for quite some time, 我承认 我们纠结了很长时间
[38:34] trying to work out how you and Detective Dunning shot that video. 想弄清你和邓宁警探是怎么拍下视频的
[38:37] Then we realized it was more a question of where you shot it. 后来我们意识到更核心的问题是在哪拍的
[38:40] Once we understood that you had created 一旦我们弄明白
[38:41] a facsimile of Nick Farris’ office, 你们复制了尼克·法莱斯的办公室
[38:44] it was just a matter of locating it. 那就只是找出地点的问题了
[38:46] Your grandparents were in 你祖父母
[38:47] the antiques business up in Tarrytown. 曾在柏油村从事古董生意
[38:49] We saw that your family still owns a warehouse up there. 我们发现你父母在那里还拥有一间仓库
[38:52] We searched it this morning, 今早我们去搜查了
[38:53] and found what’s left of your set. 发现了剩下的东西
[38:55] You dressed it perfectly. 你布置得非常完美
[38:57] Meticulously matching every detail. 每处细节都复制得一丝不苟
[39:00] Paneled walls, desk, girlie calendar… 镶板的墙 桌子 美女日历
[39:03] the rug. 地毯
[39:06] At some point after you were done, 你们事成之后的某个时间
[39:07] you shot Dunning in the back for real. 你从背后真的给了邓宁一枪
[39:09] You were careful to use the same angles as you did in the video, 450 00:39:23,330 –> 00:39:24,073 so they would match, 你很小心地用了跟视频中相同的角度 好让两者吻合
[39:13] including the final shot to the head. 包括最后爆头的一枪
[39:16] You did your best to scrub everything down. 你进了最大努力想把一切冲刷干净
[39:18] Burned what you couldn’t wash away. 洗不掉的都烧了
[39:20] But that’s the difference between a fake crime scene 但真假犯罪现场的区别
[39:23] and a real one. 就在这里
[39:24] Evidence always sticks around. 证据总会存在的
[39:26] We didn’t have to invite 我们本不需要
[39:27] your union delegate for this conversation. 邀请你的工会代表加入这次谈话
[39:30] We could have ambushed you, 我们可以直接给你设埋伏
[39:32] like you ambushed Detective Dunning. 就像你暗算了邓宁警探那样
[39:35] But in the end, 但最终
[39:36] we decided to treat you with respect, 我们决定给你些尊重
[39:39] like a cop. 对警察的尊重
[39:40] Really, the only things we don’t know, 说真的 我们还有些事不知道
[39:42] and-and this might offer you some small saving grace, 这也许能为你提供一些弥补的机会
[39:46] is who’s idea it was in the first place, 一开始到底是谁的主意
[39:48] and when the plan changed, 还有 计划是什么时候变的
[39:50] leading to Detective Dunning’s death. 你什么时候决定要杀邓宁警探的
[39:52] Maybe he got violent with you, 也许他打了你
[39:53] and maybe you realized he was gonna double-cross you, 也许你意识到他会出卖你
[39:55] so you killed him first. 所以你就先下手为强了
[39:57] If there’s anything you want to tell us 要是你有什么想告诉我们
[39:58] to make this go easier, now’s your chance. 能让事情简单点的 现在就是你的机会
[40:12] I was hoping we might resume our conversation from last night. 我想继续我们昨晚的谈话
[40:16] Come in. 进来吧
[40:32] I’ve had boyfriends before. 我以前有过男朋友
[40:35] I, myself, have not. 我没有过
[40:37] Perhaps I just haven’t met the right guy. 也许我只是没遇到对的人
[40:40] I thought maybe you were wondering… 我想你也许会好奇
[40:42] if… 我是否…
[40:43] I don’t know– sometimes people are surprised. 我不知道 有时候人们会吃惊
[40:46] You’re a remarkable woman. 你是个很棒的女人
[40:49] I assumed I was not the first person to notice that. 我想我应该不是第一个注意到这点的人
[40:53] I’m different, too, from other women you’ve dated, 我还很另类 与你约会过的那些女人相比
[40:56] or other women you could date. 或者说你可能会约的那些女人
[40:59] It takes a little more work with me. 跟我在一起要多下点功夫
[41:02] A little more time. 多花些时间
[41:04] I know that because I’ve heard it 我知道这些是因为
[41:05] from both my previous boyfriends. 我的前两任男友都是这么说的
[41:08] They were NT, neuro-typical. 他们是正常人
[41:10] Personally, I abhor the typical. 个人来说 我恨正常人
[41:15] Does the offer to kiss you still stand? 吻你的提议还有效吗
[41:19] No. 不
[41:21] I mean it does, 我是说有效
[41:24] just not right now. 但不是现在
[41:28] I’m a little afraid. 我有点害怕
[41:30] I’m a little afraid, too. 我也有点怕
[41:34] Would you like to get some coffee with me? 你愿意跟我一起去喝点咖啡吗
[41:37] I’d be delighted. 不胜欢喜
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme