时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Elementary… | 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | A police detective came to my house this morning | 今早有位警探来了我家 |
[00:05] | and all her questions were about you. | 而她的所有问题都关于你 |
[00:07] | Did she tell you her name? | 她告诉你她的名字了吗 |
[00:08] | Gina Cortes. | 吉娜·科特斯 |
[00:09] | I take it you’ve never used a consultant. | 我看你从来没用过顾问吧 |
[00:11] | Real cops do the job themselves. | 真正的警察会自己办案 |
[00:14] | That’s how it works. | 就是这样 |
[00:15] | You don’t belong. | 你不属于我们 |
[00:16] | I don’t know what to tell you, Detective– | 我不知道能跟你说什么 警探 |
[00:17] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开的 |
[00:18] | You want to fight me? | 你想跟我打一架 |
[00:20] | That’s how it’s done, right, | 就得这样 对吧 |
[00:20] | when two cops have a problem with each other | 要是两个警察对彼此不爽 |
[00:22] | and they can’t resolve it? | 并且化解不了 就得打一架 |
[00:23] | There’s a ring right there. | 那边就有个拳击场 |
[00:24] | You, of course, need to work on your defense. | 当然 你还得多练习防守 |
[00:26] | You allowed Cortes to land far too many punches. | 你让科特斯打了你太多拳了 |
[00:28] | But all that matters is that I landed the last one. | 但重点是决定胜负的最后一拳是我打的 |
[00:39] | I was looking for that. | 我正找他呢 |
[00:40] | Looking for what? | 找什么 |
[00:41] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[00:42] | Yeah, well, I found him first. | 我先找到他的 |
[00:45] | What did Bob do to you? | 鲍勃怎么你了 |
[00:46] | Bob didn’t do anything. | 鲍勃什么都没做 |
[00:48] | Someone did something. | 有人做了些什么 |
[00:49] | Yeah, remember Detective Cortes? | 是啊 记得科特斯警探吗 |
[00:51] | Burglary Division, 6-4 squad, Coney Island, | 盗窃组 六四分队 康尼岛 |
[00:53] | and your stalker for awhile. | 还跟踪了你一阵子 |
[00:55] | Yeah, well she’s back. | 对 她又来了 |
[00:58] | I thought you two already settled your differences in the ring. | 我还以为你俩在拳击台上已经解决过了 |
[01:01] | So did I, but then Marcus said she came by the 11th, | 我也以为 但马库斯说她去了警局 |
[01:03] | wouldn’t say what she wanted, | 不说她想要什么 |
[01:04] | just said she was looking for me. | 只是说想找我 |
[01:07] | Oh, you’re preparing for a rematch. | 你是在准备重赛 |
[01:09] | Just working out some frustration. | 只是在发泄一下负能量 |
[01:14] | I’m gonna go by her precinct tomorrow. | 我准备明天去她分局 |
[01:16] | See how she likes it… | 看看她喜不喜欢 |
[01:19] | when someone pops in on her. | 有人不请自来 |
[01:24] | I’m not saying my baby’s a saint ’cause he ain’t | 我没说我宝贝是圣贤 他可不是 |
[01:28] | and that he won’t cat around with a kitty | 他也不会不去拈花惹草 |
[01:30] | I’m just a-telling you, gal, to lay off of my man… | 我只说一次 妞 放手我的男人 |
[01:35] | Don’t play hard to get with me, Eugene. | 别跟我玩高冷 尤金 |
[01:38] | I’m just a-telling you, gal | 我只说一次 妞 |
[01:40] | to lay off of my man… | 放手我的男人 |
[01:42] | If you don’t want to go to Fist City. | 如果你不想拳脚相加 |
[01:45] | Oh, correct answers must be sung, not recited. | 你应该用唱的 不是读 |
[01:49] | What do you got, Nicki? | 带来什么了 妮琪 |
[01:50] | Omar Velez. | 奥马尔·韦莱兹 |
[01:52] | Homeless Latino man, age 51, | 拉丁裔流浪汉 五十一岁 |
[01:54] | five-foot-nine, 170 pounds. | 一米八 一百七十磅重 |
[01:56] | Eyes green, hair brown. Was found on a trail | 绿眼睛 棕头发 今早六点钟 |
[01:58] | in Idlewild Park around 6:00 this morning. | 在爱德公园的一条小径上被发现的 |
[02:00] | And what brings Mr. Velez to our fine establishment? | 那为什么要把韦莱兹先生送来我这里 |
[02:02] | Blood loss, organ damage, | 失血 器官损伤 |
[02:04] | multiple lacerations in the chest and torso area, | 胸部和肢干有多处撕裂伤 |
[02:06] | knife wounds. | 刀伤 |
[02:07] | Homicide, no question. | 谋杀案 不用问了 |
[02:09] | Oh, we’re a little backed up today, | 我们这今天事情有点多 |
[02:11] | probably won’t be able to get to this one till tomorrow… | 估计明天之前都轮不到他了 |
[02:13] | we can park him in D3, but let’s get a core temp first. | 你可以把他放到D3 不过先让我测个体温 |
[02:17] | Way ahead of you. | 早做过了 |
[02:19] | The detectives asked for time of death, | 警探想问死亡时间 |
[02:20] | so I took care of that at the crime scene. | 所以我在犯罪现场做过了 |
[02:23] | Mr. Velez drew his last breath around 5:15 this morning. | 韦莱兹先生今早5:15左右咽的气 |
[02:35] | So, uh… | 话说… |
[02:36] | I don’t know if you’re busy, but… I know | 我不知道你忙不忙 但是 我知道 |
[02:40] | you like hockey, uh, and, uh, | 你喜欢曲棍球 正好… |
[02:43] | I have an extra, uh, | 我有张多余的 |
[02:44] | ticket to the Rangers game tonight. | 今晚流浪者队比赛的门票 |
[02:47] | Are you asking me out, Eugene? | 你是在约我出去吗 尤金 |
[02:49] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[02:52] | Meet you here at six? | 六点在这里见 |
[02:55] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[02:56] | Well, I was born a coal miner’s daughter | 我是一名煤炭矿工的女儿 |
[03:01] | in a cabin on a hill in… | 生在小山上的小屋… |
[03:13] | I-I was with Nicole | 当时我和妮可一起 |
[03:14] | and then-then there was this sound and then… | 然后突然一声巨响 然后 |
[03:18] | she was gone. | 她就没了 |
[03:20] | Let’s get him to the hospital. | 送他去医院吧 |
[03:21] | No, no hospital. | 不 不要去医院 |
[03:22] | I’m a witness. I want to help. | 我是目击证人 我想帮忙 |
[03:24] | You sure it was a bomb, not some gas line thing? | 你确定是炸弹 而不是瓦斯之类的吗 |
[03:26] | It was a bomb. Based on the damage here, | 是炸弹 根据这里的损伤来看 |
[03:29] | it was about the size of a loaf of bread. | 是一条面包大小的炸弹 |
[03:30] | D-Do you remember anything out of place? | 你有发现什么不一样的地方吗 |
[03:33] | Anything out of the ordinary? | 任何不寻常的事 |
[03:35] | No, I was here all morning. | 没有 我一早上都在这里 |
[03:37] | The only other person I saw was Nicole. | 我见到的唯一外人就是妮可 |
[03:39] | The blast pattern emanates from inside the body cooler. | 爆炸是从尸体冷藏柜内部爆发出来的 |
[03:42] | It was either planted there… | 炸弹要么之前就被放在里面了 |
[03:43] | or someone hid it inside a body. | 要么就是有人把它藏在了某具尸体里 |
[03:46] | She was here to drop one off, was she not? | 她就是来送尸体的 对不对 |
[03:48] | Homeless guy. | 流浪汉 |
[03:49] | Omar… uh, Omar something. | 奥马 奥马尔什么的 |
[03:52] | Velez. Uh, he had a lacerated torso. | 韦莱兹 他的躯干被剖开了 |
[03:56] | Big enough for a loaf of bread? | 足够放一条面包吗 |
[03:57] | If you removed a few organs, yeah. | 如果移除几个器官 可以 |
[04:00] | Doesn’t make any sense. Why blow up a morgue? | 可没道理啊 为什么要炸停尸房 |
[04:02] | The best guess is the bomber wanted | 最有可能的是 放炸弹的人 |
[04:03] | to hide the evidence of a homicide. | 想隐藏谋杀案的证据 |
[04:05] | You know, blow up a few bodies, | 把尸体炸毁 |
[04:07] | don’t have to worry about what turns up in an autopsy. | 就不用担心验尸时出现的证据了 |
[04:10] | Sombra Roja. | 红影 |
[04:12] | What? | 什么 |
[04:13] | Sombra Roja. | 红影 |
[04:14] | The cartel– we got five Honduran gang members | 贩毒集团 我们这里今天送来了五具 |
[04:16] | down here the other day. | 洪都拉斯帮派成员的尸体 |
[04:17] | That shoot-out at Port Morris? | 莫里斯港发生的枪战吗 |
[04:19] | Narcotics are sure it was Sombra Roja. | 缉毒部确认是红影干的 |
[04:21] | They were hoping the autopsies could turn up something concrete. | 他们希望验尸能带来确凿的证据 |
[04:23] | I’ll pull the files, there’s got to be some evidence we can… | 我去把档案调出来 里面应该有一些证据… |
[04:25] | No, we can get it. | 不 我们可以去拿 |
[04:26] | You need to go to the hospital. | 你得去医院 |
[04:31] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[04:32] | Don’t be too careful when you make the arrests. | 你去抓人的时候不用太小心 |
[04:35] | People who did this… | 干这事的人… |
[04:37] | …they belong down here. | 他们应该来这里 |
[04:44] | How familiar are you two with Sombra Roja? | 你们俩对红影有多熟悉 |
[04:47] | The Red Shadow are a recent arrival from Zacatecas. | 红影是最近从萨卡特卡斯来的 |
[04:52] | This would not be the first time | 但这不是他们 |
[04:53] | that they’ve used explosives, however, | 短时间内在纽约 |
[04:54] | in their short tenure in New York. | 第一次使用炸弹了 |
[04:56] | Yeah, they were responsible for a car bomb | 对 他们在布鲁克林 |
[04:57] | that killed a judge in Brooklyn. | 用汽车炸弹杀了一位法官 |
[04:59] | Yeah, the FBI is still building their case, | 联调局还在对他们立案 |
[05:01] | but, yeah, that’s them. | 但没错 就是他们 |
[05:02] | I’m gonna call the Feds, | 我去给联调局打电话 |
[05:04] | see if they can point us to anyone specific. | 看看他们能否给我们指出具体的嫌犯 |
[05:06] | While I endorse the cartel’s candidacy for this crime, | 虽然我支持贩毒集团是嫌疑人的说法 |
[05:09] | I don’t think we should put all our eggs in one basket, | 但我觉得不该把全部精力放在一条线上 |
[05:11] | so you assist the Captain. | 你去协助警监 |
[05:12] | I’ll enlist Detective Bell | 我去帮贝尔警探 |
[05:13] | to commandeer the Omar Velez case… | 处理奥马尔·韦莱兹的案子 |
[05:15] | Because the person who killed him | 因为杀他的人 |
[05:16] | is probably the same one | 可能就是 |
[05:18] | who put a bomb in his gut. | 往他肚子里塞炸弹的人 |
[05:25] | So, this is where Omar Velez’s body was discovered. | 这就是奥马尔·韦莱兹的尸体被发现的地方 |
[05:29] | Apparently, the jogger who found it almost tripped, | 发现尸体的慢跑者差点被绊倒 |
[05:32] | it was so close to the path. | 尸体离道路太近了 |
[05:33] | Well, you don’t go through the trouble of stuffing a body | 你不会费劲把尸体塞满爆炸物 |
[05:35] | full of explosives and then risk it not being found, do you? | 然后去冒没人会发现它的风险吧 |
[05:40] | How’s Hawes? | 霍斯怎么样了 |
[05:43] | He’s not good. | 他不太好 |
[05:45] | The woman who died was important to him. | 死了的那个女人对他很重要 |
[05:47] | Nicole. Yeah, I worked with her a couple times. | 妮可 我跟她共事过几次 |
[05:50] | She was nice. | 她人很好 |
[05:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:56] | Hold this for me, would you? | 帮我拿着衣服行吗 |
[06:40] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[06:44] | There’s some police tape over here | 这有一些警用胶带 |
[06:46] | and footprints from police-issued boots. | 还有一些警靴的鞋印 |
[06:48] | At some point in the last 48 hours… | 在过去48小时里的某个时候 |
[06:52] | this was an active crime scene. | 这里曾是一个犯罪现场 |
[06:53] | A crime scene? | 犯罪现场 |
[06:55] | Just 30 yards from where omar Velez was found this morning? | 离今早发现奥马尔尸体的地方不到三十米远 |
[06:58] | A coincidence, no? | 还真巧啊 是吧 |
[07:01] | I think it would behoove us to find out what happened here. | 这应该能让我们查出这里发生了什么 |
[07:12] | Detective Cortes, | 科特斯警探 |
[07:14] | maybe you hadn’t heard, but a bomb went off | 也许你还没听说 今天有一颗炸弹 |
[07:15] | in an OCME building today. | 在法医办公楼爆炸了 |
[07:17] | In about 15 minutes, I am meeting my captain, | 十五分钟后我要去见我的警监 |
[07:19] | and an attorney for a drug cartel we think is responsible. | 还有与爆炸案有关的贩毒集团的律师 |
[07:21] | So, if you don’t mind tabling this whole | 所以如果你不介意把这件 |
[07:23] | I-cost-your-friend-a-job thing, | “我让你朋友丢了工作”的事搁置一下 |
[07:25] | I will happily kick your ass at another time. | 我很乐意下次再把你打趴下 |
[07:28] | Actually, I came here to ask for your help. | 其实我是来找你帮忙的 |
[07:30] | I did hear about the bomb, | 我确实听说了爆炸案的事 |
[07:32] | but I didn’t know you were working it. | 但我不知道你在办这个案子 |
[07:34] | I guess I should have figured. | 我应该想到的 |
[07:35] | You and your partner get whatever you want, right? | 你和你的搭档要什么有什么嘛 对吧 |
[07:38] | Sorry I bothered you. | 抱歉打扰到你了 |
[07:40] | What do you want my help with? | 你想让我帮什么忙 |
[07:43] | Case. | 案子 |
[07:46] | I’m trying to get my hands on a suspect, | 我正在努力抓一个嫌疑犯 |
[07:48] | only no one seems to know where he is. | 但没人知道他在哪 |
[07:50] | It’s been weeks now, | 已经过去好几周了 |
[07:51] | and I actually got desperate enough to come see you. | 我已经绝望到要来找你了 |
[07:55] | I thought real cops didn’t use consultants. | 我以为真正的警察不需要顾问呢 |
[07:59] | Like I said, I’m desperate. | 我说了 我已经绝望了 |
[08:01] | This is my last stop before the psychic. | 再不行的话我就要去找灵媒了 |
[08:04] | But, hey, you’ve got your hands full, | 但你手头有很多事 |
[08:07] | so I’ll let you know how it goes on the crystal ball circuit. | 我会告诉你水晶球是怎么说的 |
[08:12] | Leave the file. | 把卷宗留下 |
[08:14] | I’ll look at it when I can. | 我有时间就看看 |
[08:23] | Why on Earth would you think my client would bomb a morgue? | 你们为何觉得我的客户要炸一个停尸房 |
[08:25] | Because he is the head of Sombra Roja, | 因为他是红影的头目 |
[08:28] | and because the bodies of five murdered Honduran gangsters | 还因为那场爆炸毁了五具 |
[08:31] | were destroyed in that blast. | 洪都拉斯帮派成员的尸体 |
[08:32] | Bodies that his men put there. | 那些尸体是因为他的人而送去的 |
[08:34] | We think autopsies would produce some evidence | 我们认为验尸会产生一些 |
[08:36] | that your client didn’t want revealed. | 你的客户不想被发现的证据 |
[08:38] | Now, normally, he wouldn’t care | 通常他不会在乎 |
[08:40] | if any of his underlings went down. | 他的属下被抓 |
[08:41] | They never talk when they’re captured, | 他们被捕后永远不会开口 |
[08:43] | and it’s easy enough | 而且想弄一些 |
[08:44] | to rotate new sicarios into the country. | 新杀手来美国也很容易 |
[08:46] | But the men that killed those Hondurans, | 但那些杀了洪都拉斯帮派成员的人 |
[08:48] | they weren’t just any underlings now, | 他们不只是普通的下属 |
[08:51] | were they? | 对吗 |
[08:53] | We know Mr. Barranco’s nephews, | 我们知道巴兰科先生的侄子 |
[08:55] | Justino and Angel, | 贾斯提诺和安吉尔 |
[08:57] | arrived in town last week. | 上周来了这里 |
[08:59] | We also know that they have a few notches | 我们还知道他们之间 |
[09:01] | on their belts. | 有些旧怨 |
[09:03] | Your client might not blow up a morgue | 你的客户也许不会为了保护他的小喽啰 |
[09:05] | to protect his foot soldiers, but family is different. | 而炸掉停尸房 但家人就不一样了 |
[09:08] | My client and his nephews are businessmen. | 我的客户和他侄子都是商人 |
[09:11] | Look at their bank statements, their tax returns. | 随便去看他们的银行账单和报税单 |
[09:14] | It’s all above board. | 全都光明正大 |
[09:15] | Oh, I’m sure there’s not a comma out of place. | 我确信那方面做得肯定天衣无缝 |
[09:18] | You’re good at what you do. | 你很擅长你的工作 |
[09:20] | And so is the FBI. | 联调局也一样 |
[09:22] | And they’re pretty sure that Sombra Roja | 他们确信去年红影 |
[09:25] | used a car bomb to assassinate Judge Malthus | 用汽车炸弹刺杀了马尔萨斯法官 |
[09:29] | in Park Slope last year | 就在斯洛浦公园里 |
[09:31] | right in front of a fund-raiser for the bar association. | 一场为律师协会举办的募捐集会前 |
[09:34] | One theory that occurred to us was that another guest | 我们想到也许在给汽车装炸弹的时候 |
[09:37] | distracted the judge while the bomb was planted. | 是有另一名客人引走了法官 |
[09:40] | You were there that night, right? | 你那天晚上就在那里 对吧 |
[09:43] | Would you like the NYPD to publically investigate | 你希望纽约警局对这个猜测 |
[09:46] | that theory, Mr. Rivera? | 展开正式调查吗 里韦拉先生 |
[09:48] | Let me ask you something about that car bomb. | 我问问你说的这个汽车炸弹的事 |
[09:50] | Was it made of commercial, | 它是那种能够买到的 |
[09:51] | plastic explosives, like this… | 塑性炸药吗 就像这个 |
[09:53] | device… that went off at your morgue? | 在你们停尸房里爆炸的炸弹一样吗 |
[09:55] | No. | 不是 |
[09:56] | Maybe that’s because commercial, plastic explosives | 也许那是因为塑性炸药 |
[09:58] | are some of the most regulated substances in the country. | 在这个国家里是最受管制的商品 |
[10:02] | You need a license to get anywhere near them. | 你需要许可才能买到它们 |
[10:04] | Records are kept. | 有保存记录 |
[10:06] | It’s all very traceable. | 可以被追查到 |
[10:07] | I imagine most cartels are smart enough to avoid the stuff. | 我想大部分犯罪集团都会避免使用那种东西 |
[10:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[10:12] | Maybe scumbags make mistakes sometimes. | 也许有时候罪犯们也会犯错误 |
[10:15] | Let’s assume, | 我们假设 |
[10:16] | for a moment, your morgue hadn’t exploded. | 暂且假设 你们的停尸房没有爆炸 |
[10:20] | Imagine it turned out autopsies were completed on the dead Hondurans. | 假设对那些洪都拉斯人的验尸都做完了 |
[10:24] | And imagine, it turned out that one of those men | 再假设 结果发现那些人其中一个 |
[10:27] | wasn’t a Honduran at all. | 根本就不是洪都拉斯人 |
[10:29] | Maybe he was a… | 也许他是 |
[10:30] | rogue member of Sombra Roja. | 红影中的一名成员 |
[10:33] | A man who exchanged gunfire with the other four, | 他和其他四名成员交了火 |
[10:35] | then died at the scene. | 然后死在了那里 |
[10:37] | If that were true, | 如果真是那样 |
[10:38] | this attack on the Hondurans would be a closed loop, | 那这次对洪都拉斯人的袭击就是个死循环 |
[10:41] | and Sombra Roja certainly wouldn’t have had any reason | 红影就更没有任何理由 |
[10:44] | to bomb a morgue. | 去炸掉停尸房了 |
[10:46] | That’s an awfully specific hypothetical, | 你的这个假设真是非常详细 |
[10:48] | 需要谈谈 现在 证物室 | |
[10:49] | not to mention, a convenient one. | 而且还能省不少事 |
[10:53] | Then let’s not call it a hypothetical. | 那就不要把它认为是假设 |
[10:55] | Let’s call it a fact. | 把它当做事实吧 |
[10:57] | I can utilize certain resources to… | 我能利用一些资源 |
[11:01] | …help you identify the Sombra Roja soldier. | 来帮你们找出这个红影战士 |
[11:05] | You’ll see I’m telling the truth. | 你会知道我说的是实话 |
[11:10] | 需要谈谈 现在 证物室 | |
[11:12] | Will you excuse me a moment? | 抱歉失陪一下 |
[11:19] | You know you pulled me out of a meeting, right? | 你知道我是在开会吧 |
[11:22] | On general principle you needn’t worry | 一般来说 你不需要担心 |
[11:23] | about being rude to a cartel lawyer, | 会冒犯到一名犯罪集团的律师 |
[11:25] | and certainly not in this case. | 尤其是在这种情况下 |
[11:27] | I no longer believe that Sombra Roja was involved, | 我不再认为红影和这件事有关系了 |
[11:29] | or that the bombing was about the slain Hondurans. | 也不认为那场爆炸的目标是洪都拉斯人 |
[11:32] | Then who was it about? | 那是针对谁的 |
[11:34] | This young woman. | 这个年轻女人 |
[11:37] | Her remains were amongst those decimated this morning. | 今早被炸的那些尸体里有她的残骸 |
[11:42] | Detective Bell and I have just returned from… | 贝尔警探和我刚刚从 |
[11:45] | Idlewild Park. | 爱德公园回来 |
[11:47] | While standing here, | 站在这里的时候 |
[11:49] | at the site Omar Velez’s body was discovered, | 也就是奥马尔·韦莱兹尸体被发现的地方 |
[11:52] | I noticed police tape on the other side of this creek, | 我注意到了这条小溪另一侧的警察封锁线 |
[11:55] | here. | 这里 |
[11:57] | Imagine my surprise discovering | 想象下我当时发现 |
[11:59] | a second crime scene. | 第二个犯罪现场时有多惊讶 |
[12:01] | It seems that this young woman was strangled, | 看起来这名年轻女子是被勒死的 |
[12:04] | her body sunk, only to pop up two days ago. | 尸体沉了下去 两天前才浮上来 |
[12:09] | I’m surprised we didn’t hear about that. | 我很惊讶我们居然没听说这件事 |
[12:10] | Well, we probably would have, | 我们应该听说的 |
[12:11] | were it not for the fact that this creek | 如果不是因为这条小溪 |
[12:15] | separates Idlewild Park from North Woodmere Park. | 是爱德公园和北伍德莫公园的分界 |
[12:19] | It also happens to be the border | 它同时也是皇后区 |
[12:21] | between Queens County and Nassau County. | 和纳苏县的分界 |
[12:25] | She and Omar Velez | 她和奥马尔·韦莱兹 |
[12:26] | were discovered a stone’s throw from one another, | 被发现的地方只有一箭之遥 |
[12:28] | but their cases were not linked | 但是因为城市地理的残忍捉弄 |
[12:30] | thanks to a cruel trick of municipal geography. | 他们的案子没有建立联系 |
[12:33] | So, Omar Velez landed with the NYPD, | 奥马尔·韦莱兹划归了纽约警局 |
[12:37] | while Nassau County handled her death, | 而纳苏县警局处理了她的死亡案件 |
[12:39] | but if she was found outside our jurisdiction, | 可如果她的尸体在我们管辖区外被发现 |
[12:41] | what was she doing in our morgue? | 那她怎么会在我们的停尸房里 |
[12:42] | Nassau County’s small facility was full, | 纳苏县的小场地已经都占满了 |
[12:45] | thanks to a multi-car pile-up | 这都要感谢几天前的 |
[12:46] | on the L.I.E. a few days ago. | 一场高速路上的多辆车相撞事故 |
[12:48] | The overflow had been going to Mr. Hawes. | 放不下的尸体就被送到了霍斯先生这里 |
[12:51] | Nassau police bagged her hands at the scene. | 纳苏县警察在案发现场打包了她的手 |
[12:53] | It appears she scratched her attacker before she died. | 看起来她在死前抓伤了她的袭击者 |
[12:56] | So his DNA was under her nails? | 所以他的DNA在她的指甲里 |
[12:57] | Presumably. | 有可能 |
[12:59] | He tried, and failed, to sink her body. | 他试图沉尸 但却失败了 |
[13:01] | Once she was discovered, he had a problem. | 一旦她被发现 他就会有麻烦 |
[13:03] | So, he sliced up Velez, | 所以他就把韦莱兹切开 |
[13:05] | stuffed a bomb inside him, | 在体内植入炸弹 |
[13:06] | and then dumped him at the same site. | 再把他丢到同一个地点 |
[13:08] | He assumed the body of his second victim | 他假设了第二个受害人的尸体 |
[13:09] | would go to the same morgue as the first. | 会和第一具尸体送到同一个停尸房 |
[13:12] | The bomb would destroy, or contaminate, | 炸弹就会摧毁 或者损坏 |
[13:15] | any evidence that led back to him. | 一切能指向他的证据 |
[13:16] | Whatever remained would be inadmissible. | 剩下的一切 都不足以作为证据 |
[13:20] | He inadvertently calculated correctly. | 他无意中让这个算计成功了 |
[13:23] | Omar Velez was a dead end, but if we can figure out | 奥马尔·韦莱兹这毫无头绪 但如果我们能 |
[13:26] | who wanted her dead, we’ll have our bomber. | 找出谁想杀死她 就知道谁是炸弹客了 |
[13:29] | Precisely. | 十分正确 |
[13:30] | Okay, so who was she? | 那她是谁 |
[13:31] | I have no idea. No one does. | 不知道 没人知道 |
[13:33] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题 |
[13:34] | She’s a Jane Doe. | 她目前是无名女尸 |
[13:43] | Okay, so we don’t know her name. | 好吧 我们不知道她的名字 |
[13:45] | What do we know about her? | 那我们知道些什么 |
[13:47] | She was strangled, beat up pretty good before that. | 她是被勒死的 在死之前遭受过毒打 |
[13:50] | Somebody was angry. | 那人非常生气 |
[13:52] | Severe bruising on the legs and hips. | 腿部和臀部有严重的瘀伤 |
[13:54] | Looks like she was repeatedly kicked or punched. | 看起来她被反复殴打了许多次 |
[13:56] | The water was frigid– I can personally attest to that. | 那水很冷 我能亲自证明这个 |
[13:59] | So exact time of death | 所以死亡时间 |
[14:00] | was difficult to ascertain. | 很难准确推测 |
[14:02] | But the best guess is she was killed | 但最佳推测是她是在 |
[14:03] | somewhere in the 48 hours prior to being discovered. | 被发现的前48小时内被杀的 |
[14:05] | And she doesn’t turn up on any missing persons lists? | 失踪人员名单里没有她吗 |
[14:08] | Her name remains unknown. | 完全不知道她的名字 |
[14:09] | Her number, however, appears to be three. | 但她的编号是三号 |
[14:13] | You don’t think this could be a serial? | 你不会觉得这是连环杀人案吧 |
[14:15] | Some creep numbering his victims | 有些变态就喜欢在弃尸前 |
[14:17] | before he dumps them. | 标记他们的受害者 |
[14:18] | That’s a fear. Nassau detectives | 恐怕不是 纳苏的警探 |
[14:19] | have been making lists of crimes | 已经把相似特征的受害者 |
[14:21] | with similar characteristics, | 列了一张清单 |
[14:22] | looking for any overlap with what happened to Jane Doe, | 看看有没有和无名女尸一致的地方 |
[14:25] | but I took a look. | 但我看了一下 |
[14:27] | Didn’t see a pattern yet. | 没看出什么固定模式 |
[14:28] | Her name was Janet of the Apes. | 她是猩猩队的简妮特 |
[14:35] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[14:38] | It’s got to be. How did you… | 肯定是 你怎么… |
[14:39] | I treated a girl in the ER once who needed stitches | 以前在急诊 我给一个在旱冰比赛中 |
[14:42] | after a roller derby match. | 受伤的姑娘缝过针 |
[14:43] | Her hips were covered in bruises like those. | 她的臀部就像这样遍布淤青 |
[14:46] | I was about to call social services when she told me | 我本来准备打电话给社会服务部门 |
[14:48] | it was from all the “Checking” she did on the track. | 结果她说那是她在滑道上做阻截时摔的 |
[14:51] | She had a number on her arm, too. | 那姑娘胳膊上也有数字 |
[14:52] | Players have to write them there so the refs can tell them apart. | 选手必须在胳膊上标记数字 方便裁判区分 |
[14:56] | This isn’t some message from a serial killer, | 这不是什么连环杀手的记号 |
[14:58] | it’s our Jane Doe’s roller derby number. | 是无名女尸的旱冰比赛标号 |
[15:00] | Well, if she has a roller derby number, | 如果她有旱冰比赛标号 |
[15:02] | she’ll have roller derby teammates. | 那她一定加入了一个旱冰队 |
[15:03] | We should go visit the Bombastic Brooklyn Bettys. | 我们该去布鲁克林浮夸冰场看看 |
[15:15] | You can almost smell the estrogen, can’t you? | 几乎能闻到浓浓的雌激素的味道 是吧 |
[15:18] | Perhaps instead of a ring, | 也许除了拳击场 |
[15:19] | you and Detective Cortes could settle your differences here, | 你和科特斯警探可以来这里解决矛盾 |
[15:22] | on wheels. | 在轮子上解决 |
[15:23] | Actually, I don’t think there’s going to be a rematch. | 事实上 我觉得不会有第二场比试了 |
[15:25] | She came by the station this morning. | 今天早上她来局里了 |
[15:27] | Turns out she wants my help with a case. | 原来她是来找我帮忙破案的 |
[15:29] | What sort of a case? | 什么案子 |
[15:31] | There’s been a rash of home invasion robberies in her precinct. | 在她的辖区有一起入室抢劫案 |
[15:34] | She thinks someone named Hector Mendoza is responsible. | 她觉得一个叫赫克托·门多萨的人是嫌犯 |
[15:37] | She wants my help to find him. | 她想让我帮忙找到他 |
[15:38] | Why your help? | 为什么找你 |
[15:40] | I don’t know, maybe because I’m good at what I do? | 我不知道 也许是因为我很厉害 |
[15:43] | What? | 怎么 |
[15:45] | Well, until this morning, she was your enemy. | 今早之前 她还是你的敌人 |
[15:47] | She’s not an enemy. | 她不是敌人 |
[15:48] | I don’t have enemies. I’m not like you. | 我不像你 我没有敌人 |
[15:52] | You think she’s messing with me again? | 你觉得她又在整我 |
[15:53] | I think, based on your description, | 我觉得 根据你的描述 |
[15:54] | she’s the kind of woman who holds grudges. | 她是那种不会轻易忘记怨恨的人 |
[15:56] | She’s also been known to employ | 而且你也知道 |
[15:58] | unorthodox methods of harassment. | 她用非正统的手段骚扰过你 |
[16:00] | So, how is finding a criminal a method of harassment? | 那找一个罪犯怎么算是骚扰了 |
[16:02] | Your assuming Hector Mendoza is a criminal. | 你以为赫克托·门多萨是罪犯 |
[16:04] | He might be an undercover policeman, | 也许他是卧底警察 |
[16:06] | or a very good friend of the mayor’s. | 或者是市长十分要好的朋友 |
[16:07] | I’m just saying, proceed with caution. | 我只是说 谨慎行事 |
[16:12] | Oh, my God, that’s Janet. | 上帝啊 这是简妮特 |
[16:14] | Janet Heffernan. Someone killed her? | 简妮特·赫弗南 有人杀了她 |
[16:17] | A few days ago. | 就在几天前 |
[16:18] | Did you know her well? | 你跟她熟吗 |
[16:19] | No, none of us did. She only joined the team a few weeks ago. | 不 没人跟她熟 她几周前才加入 |
[16:23] | Did anything about her jump out at you, anything unusual? | 你能想到任何关于她的事吗 任何奇怪的事 |
[16:28] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[16:30] | I tweaked my knee a few weeks ago. | 几周前 我扭伤了膝盖 |
[16:32] | Janet told me she could sell me some oxy for the pain. | 简妮特说她能卖给我一些羟氢可待因酮 |
[16:36] | So, she was a drug dealer? | 她是个毒贩吗 |
[16:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:38] | I told her I was fine, but… | 我告诉她我没事 但… |
[16:41] | yeah, maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[16:43] | Would you have Ms. Heffernan’s address, by any chance? | 你有赫弗南的地址吗 |
[16:46] | We’ve got medical releases for everybody. | 我们有所有人的医疗单 |
[16:48] | Wait here and I’ll get hers for you. | 稍等 我去拿她的给你们 |
[16:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:53] | What about Cyclone Joan? | 小旋风乔恩怎么样 |
[16:57] | Joan of Bark? | 剥皮乔恩 |
[17:00] | Janet left her computer signed in to an e-mail account, | 简妮特的电脑还登录着一个电子邮件账户 |
[17:02] | but it looks like it was just for work. | 但似乎只是工作账户 |
[17:04] | I see messages but… | 邮箱里有邮件 但… |
[17:06] | they’re just from oxy clients, no one else. | 发件人除了买羟氢可待因酮的买家没有别人 |
[17:09] | Joan Cold Killer, perhaps? | 也许叫琼·冷血·杀手 |
[17:12] | Will you stop it with the roller derby names for me? | 你能别给我起旱冰赛的花名了吗 |
[17:18] | Swat-son. | 斯沃特森 |
[17:21] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:21] | A container of garlic salt, rather suspiciously hidden | 一个装蒜盐的瓶子 被很可疑地 |
[17:24] | beneath the sink in the bathroom. | 藏在了盥洗室水槽下 |
[17:33] | Not the stash of a kingpin. | 她不是主要人物 |
[17:35] | I would wager Ms. Heffernan was rather a small player | 我猜赫弗南小姐在羟氢可待因酮交易链中 |
[17:38] | in the oxycodone game. | 只是个很小的角色 |
[17:40] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[17:40] | It looks like she only had about a dozen customers. | 看来她只有十几个买家 |
[17:42] | In the case of murdered drug dealers, | 通常毒贩被杀 |
[17:44] | drug buyers make excellent suspects. | 买家的嫌疑最大 |
[17:47] | I don’t know. Most of these messages | 我不确定 这里面大多数邮件 |
[17:49] | are just working out logistics | 显示的都是 |
[17:50] | for really small transactions. | 很小规模的交易信息 |
[17:53] | I mean, it’s possible that Janet was killed over a hundred bucks, | 可能简妮特就因为一百块钱被杀了 |
[17:55] | but take a look at this. | 但你看这封邮件 |
[17:57] | This was sent six days ago to Toby Dannon. | 这是封六天前发送给托比·达农的 |
[17:59] | Looks like one of her regulars. | 看来是她的常客之一 |
[18:04] | “Dude, Dylan says he saw you | “哥们 迪伦说他看到你 |
[18:05] | leaving my parking lot last night. | 昨晚从我停车场出来 |
[18:07] | I swore you were never here, but he’s super mad.” | 我发誓说那不是你 可他十分生气” |
[18:10] | So, since she doesn’t only have multiple clients, | 如此看来 她不仅有多个买家 |
[18:13] | she has multiple men. | 她还有不少男人 |
[18:16] | Well, there aren’t any e-mails | 这个账户里没有任何邮件的 |
[18:17] | to or from a Dylan in this account, | 发件人或收件人是迪伦 |
[18:19] | but he sounds like a jealous boyfriend. | 但听上去像是个爱吃醋的男朋友 |
[18:21] | Perhaps Toby Dannon will know something about the night | 也许托比·达农会知道他跟人通奸的那晚 |
[18:24] | he was cuckolding. | 都发生了什么 |
[18:26] | That’s if Mr. Dannon hasn’t already been strangled and left in a creek. | 前提是达农先生还没被掐死并抛尸小溪 |
[18:30] | You know, I saw his address… | 我刚才在他给简妮特发的 |
[18:33] | in one of his e-mails to Janet. | 邮件里看到了他的住址 |
[18:35] | Here. | 找到了 |
[18:37] | He lives in Morris Park. | 他住莫里斯公园 |
[18:40] | I’ll call Marcus. | 我给马库斯打电话 |
[18:46] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[18:48] | I’m Detective Marcus Bell. | 我是马库斯·贝尔警探 |
[18:49] | I’m looking for Toby Dannon. | 我要找托比·达农 |
[18:51] | I’m his father. Is everything okay? | 我是他父亲 出什么事了 |
[18:53] | I’d just like to ask him a few questions. | 我有几个问题要问他 |
[18:56] | Why? Did something happen? | 怎么了 发生什么事了吗 |
[18:58] | I think it’s better if I discuss it with Toby. Is he here? | 我还是跟托比谈吧 他在吗 |
[19:01] | Well, he is, but this is my house, | 他在 但这是我的房子 |
[19:03] | and he’s my son. I think I have a right to know | 他是我儿子 我想我有权知道 |
[19:05] | what you want to talk to him about. | 你想跟我儿子谈什么 |
[19:07] | I want to talk about the fact | 我想找他了解一下 |
[19:08] | that his drug dealer was murdered a few days ago. | 他的毒贩卖家几天前被杀的事 |
[19:11] | Can I come in now? | 我可以进来了吗 |
[19:13] | I-I mean, uh, yeah, yeah, it’s-it’s true. | 是的 是的 没错 |
[19:16] | I was buying oxy off of-of Janet. | 我在从简妮特那里买羟氢可待因酮 |
[19:20] | Toby, what the hell were you thinking? | 托比 你是怎么想的 |
[19:22] | Did you ever drive a truck onto one of my sites | 你嗑药后有没有 |
[19:25] | when you were on that stuff? | 把车开进我的工地 |
[19:27] | Did you ever run a saw? | 你开过电锯吗 |
[19:29] | Due respect, Mr. Dannon, | 无意冒犯 达农先生 |
[19:30] | I have a few questions of my own I’d like to ask. | 我有几个问题要问 |
[19:32] | Maybe you could give us a minute. | 你可以先回避一下吗 |
[19:37] | Listen, I’m not here for some kind of midnight raid, okay? | 听着 我不是来搞半夜突袭的 |
[19:39] | Nobody’s getting dragged down to the station. | 也不会把谁拷到局子里去 |
[19:41] | I just want to talk to you about what happened to Janet. | 我只是想跟你谈谈简妮特的事 |
[19:46] | What do you-what do you mean? | 你这是…什么意思 |
[19:47] | What-what happened? | 怎…怎么了 |
[19:49] | She was strangled. | 她被人掐死了 |
[19:51] | Three days ago. | 三天前 |
[19:53] | A couple of my colleagues were at Janet’s apartment today. | 今天我的几个同事去搜查了简妮特的公寓 |
[19:56] | They found an e-mail she sent, | 他们发现了一封她写给你的邮件 |
[19:58] | warning you to be careful | 警告你要小心 |
[19:59] | because someone named Dylan had seen you leaving her parking lot. | 因为有个叫迪伦的人看到你从她停车场离开 |
[20:02] | That name ring a bell? | 这名字有印象吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah, uh, Dylan is Dylan Hess. | 有 迪伦就是迪伦·赫斯 |
[20:10] | He was a boyfriend of hers, on and off. | 他是她男朋友 分分合合的 |
[20:13] | He was a jerk. | 他是个混蛋 |
[20:15] | She seemed to think he might try to hurt you. | 她似乎认为他想要伤害你 |
[20:17] | That because you and Janet had something on the side, | 是不是因为你跟简妮特有一腿 |
[20:20] | he found out, got jealous? | 被他发现了 然后醋意大发 |
[20:21] | No, no, nothing like that. | 不 不 完全不是那样的 |
[20:24] | Then what was the problem? | 那是因为什么 |
[20:25] | Janet told me that | 简妮特跟我说 |
[20:28] | Dylan didn’t want her… | 迪伦不想让她… |
[20:31] | around any drugs. | 跟毒品扯上关系 |
[20:34] | Using, selling, any of it. | 使用 贩卖 都不行 |
[20:37] | Me and-and the people she sold it to, | 我和她的那些买家 |
[20:39] | we were a part of the problem. | 就是问题所在 |
[20:43] | And Janet, she got tired of hearing it, so… | 可是简妮特 她听腻了这些 所以… |
[20:46] | that’s one of the reasons why they broke up. | 这也是他们分手的原因之一 |
[20:49] | They weren’t together anymore? | 他们不再是男女朋友了 |
[20:51] | A-About a month ago they got in a fight. | 大..大概一个月以前他们打了起来 |
[20:54] | Like a, like a fight fight. | 真的动了手 |
[20:57] | Like h-he sent her to the hospital. | 他…他让她进了医院 |
[21:00] | After that, they were done. | 从那之后 他们就分手了 |
[21:02] | You ever meet this guy? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[21:06] | You think Dylan could have killed Janet? | 你觉得迪伦有可能杀了简妮特吗 |
[21:09] | Honestly, I don’t know who else it could have been. | 说实话 我不知道除了他还能有谁 |
[21:20] | You said you had something for me? | 你说有东西要给我 |
[21:21] | What is this really about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[21:23] | What’s what really about? | 什么怎么回事 |
[21:24] | You said you wanted my help | 我说想要我帮忙 |
[21:25] | finding Hector Mendoza. | 找赫克托·门多萨 |
[21:27] | I do. | 对 |
[21:28] | The information you gave me | 你给我的信息 |
[21:29] | was mostly about him. | 多数和他有关 |
[21:31] | Mug shot, rap sheet, list of known associates, | 入案照片 前科档案 已知同伙清单 |
[21:33] | but there was nothing in there about the home invasions | 但里面没有你说的他入室行窃的 |
[21:36] | you said he’s been pulling off. | 相关内容 |
[21:38] | So? | 所以呢 |
[21:39] | There hasn’t been a home invasion robbery | 自十月以来 康尼岛 |
[21:40] | in Coney Island since October, | 就没有过入室行窃案件 |
[21:42] | and that guy was caught by you. | 最后一次的犯人就是被你逮捕的 |
[21:44] | Hector Mendoza has a record. | 赫克托·门多萨有犯案记录 |
[21:46] | He’s in a gang, but as far as I can tell, | 他在混黑帮 但就我所知 |
[21:48] | he’s not wanted by anyone for anything. | 没有人有理由要抓他 |
[21:50] | So, I’ll ask you again. What is this really about? | 所以我再问你一遍 到底是怎么回事 |
[21:54] | Figured I’d waste a little of your time, | 我还想着能浪费你点时间呢 |
[21:56] | but hey, you’re smarter than I thought. | 不过你比我想得聪明 |
[21:58] | Congrats. | 恭喜了 |
[22:01] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[22:03] | About what? | 撒什么谎 |
[22:04] | All of it. | 你说的都是谎话 |
[22:06] | You want this guy found. | 你想找到这个人 |
[22:07] | You just don’t want to tell me why. | 你只是不想告诉我原因 |
[22:09] | Good luck with the bomb thing. | 祝你调查炸弹顺利 |
[22:11] | If you need a hand in Coney Island | 如果你在康尼岛需要帮助 |
[22:13] | you know who to call. | 你知道该找谁 |
[22:21] | I see you got Marcus’ text. | 看来你收到马库斯的短信了 |
[22:23] | “Dylan Hess en route to precinct.” | “迪伦·赫斯在来警局的路上” |
[22:25] | That’s him in there. | 那里面的就是他 |
[22:26] | Marcus is letting him stew for a moment, | 马库斯让他先自己呆一会 |
[22:28] | and then we’ll begin. | 然后我们再开始 |
[22:28] | I want to talk to you about Detective Cortes. | 我想跟你谈谈科特斯警探 |
[22:31] | First, I’d like you to know, | 首先 我想告诉你 |
[22:32] | that you are completely alibied. | 你有完整的不在场证明 |
[22:34] | What? | 什么 |
[22:35] | I overheard | 不久前 |
[22:35] | a familiar name a short while ago– Hector Mendoza. | 我无意中听到这名字 赫克托·门多萨 |
[22:39] | At approximately 3:00 a.m. | 大约凌晨三点 |
[22:40] | he was viciously assaulted in Gravesend. | 他在格雷夫森德被狠狠攻击了 |
[22:43] | He was ambushed and then beaten | 他被伏击 然后凶手 |
[22:45] | by someone wearing a pair of weighted knuckle gloves. | 带着一双手指虎打他 |
[22:48] | According to a witness | 根据证人证词 |
[22:48] | one block away, it was someone | 他在一街区外 看到凶手有 |
[22:50] | with long, dark hair and breasts. | 一头长黑发 有乳房 |
[22:53] | You have both. | 这两点你都符合 |
[22:54] | Or all three, depending on your maths. | 或者说三点 看你怎么算 |
[22:56] | Wait, are you saying that Cortes | 等等 你是说科特斯 |
[22:59] | was trying to frame me? | 想陷害我吗 |
[23:00] | She had you ask around about Mr. Mendoza, | 她让你去四处询问门多萨先生的事 |
[23:02] | and then someone– a woman– viciously assaulted him. | 然后一个女人狠狠攻击了他 |
[23:05] | You think that’s coincidence? | 你觉得这是巧合吗 |
[23:06] | Anyway, as I said, you have an alibi. | 但如我所说 你有不在场证明 |
[23:09] | The cameras outside the brownstone | 褐石屋外面的录像 |
[23:10] | have you arriving at 11:00 p.m. and you did not leave until… | 记录你昨晚11点后回家直到… |
[23:14] | 47 minutes ago. | 47分钟前才离开 |
[23:16] | Whatever your enemy is up to, | 不管你的敌人想做什么 |
[23:17] | it will not work. | 都不会成功的 |
[23:20] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[23:24] | I didn’t kill Janet, okay? | 我没杀简妮特 好吗 |
[23:25] | I would never do something like that. | 我绝不会做那种事的 |
[23:27] | So, you’ll break her nose, put her in the ER, | 所以你会打断她的鼻子 害她进急诊室 |
[23:29] | but you draw the line at murder? | 但到杀人这事你就能住手了吗 |
[23:31] | That’s not what happened. | 不是这样的 |
[23:32] | We have her hospital records. | 我们有她的医疗记录 |
[23:34] | Yes, I hit her. Once. | 对 我打过她 就一次 |
[23:35] | Okay? But it was self-defense. | 好吗 但我是自卫 |
[23:37] | You want to see my hospital records? | 你们想看我的医疗记录吗 |
[23:39] | She slammed my hand in the door. | 她用门夹了我的手 |
[23:40] | Are you under the impression that doesn’t go towards motive? | 难道你认为这不算杀人动机吗 |
[23:43] | We had a fight, okay? | 我们打了一架 好吗 |
[23:45] | And I’m sure for most couples | 我肯定对大多数伴侣来说 |
[23:46] | it means hugging and crying and whatever, | 就是哭哭抱抱 |
[23:48] | but Janet was a rowdy girl. | 但简妮特是个粗暴的女孩 |
[23:50] | You know, when she got angry, she got physical. | 她一生气就喜欢打人 |
[23:53] | You’re the ex-boyfriend with no alibi, | 你是她前男友 没有不在场证明 |
[23:55] | with a history of violence towards the victim. | 还曾对受害人施暴 |
[23:57] | Wait, what are you talking about ex-boyfriend? | 等等 什么叫前男友 |
[24:00] | We heard you and Janet | 我们听说你和简妮特 |
[24:01] | broke up after the fight. | 打完架就分手了 |
[24:02] | Yeah, for like three days, and then she forgave me | 对 就分了三天 然后她原谅了我 |
[24:05] | like she always did, and we got back together. | 她一直如此 然后我们就复合了 |
[24:08] | Look, you can see. | 我给你们看 |
[24:10] | These were taken last week. | 这些照片是上周拍的 |
[24:11] | Look. | 看 |
[24:20] | Well, it certainly proves | 这确实证明 |
[24:21] | you were spending a lot of time | 你在赫弗南小姐失踪前 |
[24:22] | with Ms. Heffernan in the days before she disappeared. | 和她共处了很长时间 |
[24:24] | What do I have to do to prove it to you that I didn’t do this? | 我要怎样才能证明我没杀她 |
[24:27] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[24:28] | Janet scratched her attacker | 简妮特死前抓伤了 |
[24:30] | before she died, would you mind if we… | 袭击她的人 你介意我们… |
[24:36] | There, look. | 好了 看吧 |
[24:36] | See? | 看 |
[24:37] | Not one scratch. | 完全没有抓痕 |
[24:39] | What, you want to see the rest? | 你们还要看剩下的地方吗 |
[24:40] | I got nothing to hide. | 我没什么可隐瞒的 |
[24:41] | Hey, where are you going with my phone, man? | 你要拿我手机去哪 哥们儿 |
[24:49] | Did he prove beyond all reasonable doubt | 他排除了所有合理怀疑 |
[24:50] | that Janet Heffernan’s last desperate act | 证明简妮特·赫弗南最后的绝望行为 |
[24:52] | was not clawing at his private parts? | 不是抓住他的要害吗 |
[24:54] | Let’s just say he’s not looking like our guy. | 这么说吧 他不是我们要找的人 |
[24:56] | What did you see in that phone? | 你在手机里发现什么了 |
[24:57] | Oh, it’s what I didn’t see. | 我没看到的才是重点 |
[24:59] | Yesterday, when we visited Janet Heffernan’s apartment, | 昨天 我们去检查简妮特·赫弗南的公寓 |
[25:01] | there was a coaxial jack for cable | 在她厨房柜台上 |
[25:03] | above the counter in her kitchen. | 有一个有线插头 |
[25:06] | Three weeks ago, however, | 然而 三周前 |
[25:06] | when that photograph was taken… | 这张照片被拍摄时… |
[25:10] | No jack. | 没有插头 |
[25:13] | So, she got cable, so what? | 所以她装了有线 那又怎样 |
[25:15] | So she doesn’t own a television. | 可是她没有电视 |
[25:16] | Unless you think the building management insisted on the jack, | 除非你认为是物业管理坚持安装插头 |
[25:19] | consider the placement. | 考虑到插头位置 |
[25:20] | Bad spot for a TV. | 不适合放电视 |
[25:22] | Good spot for a camera. | 却适合放一台录像机 |
[25:27] | It’s a spy cam. | 这是监控摄像机 |
[25:28] | I’m not familiar with this particular model, | 我不太熟悉这个特殊型号 |
[25:30] | but it would serve the purposes of your average voyeur. | 但应该能满足一个普通的偷窥者了 |
[25:33] | You really think a cable plug is gonna show up | 你真认为凭空出现了一个有线插头 |
[25:35] | out of thin air and she’s not gonna notice it? | 而她会注意不到吗 |
[25:38] | How many outlets, plugs and jacks are there in your kitchen? | 你家厨房有多少通风口 插座 插头 |
[25:50] | We really are living in a golden age for perverts. | 现在简直是变态的黄金时代 |
[25:57] | Whoever planted this lacked the technical expertise | 不管是谁装的 他缺乏专业的技术 |
[26:00] | to broadcast the feed, | 把信息源传送出去 |
[26:01] | so everything is stored on this drive, | 所以一切都被存在了这个硬盘上 |
[26:03] | which means they would have had to repeatedly break in | 也就是说他们必须反复潜入房间 |
[26:07] | to access the footage. | 来获取录像 |
[26:10] | Here. | 好了 |
[26:21] | Hello. | 是你 |
[26:22] | That’s the guy you sent me to talk to last night. | 这是你昨晚让我去谈话的人 |
[26:25] | That’s Toby Dannon. | 是托比·达农 |
[26:27] | How’d you feel about another trip to Morris Park, then? | 你觉得再去一趟莫里斯公园怎么样 |
[26:37] | Toby’s not here– he’s at work. | 托比不在 他在上班 |
[26:39] | Well, can you tell us when you expect him back? | 您能告诉我们他什么时候回来吗 |
[26:42] | What is this? | 怎么了 |
[26:44] | I need to speak to your son again, Mr. Dannon. | 达农先生 我要再和您儿子谈谈 |
[26:47] | Is this about the woman you were asking about yesterday, | 是关于你们昨天说的那个女人吗 |
[26:48] | the drug dealer? | 那个毒贩子 |
[26:50] | Janet Heffernan, the murder victim. | 简妮特·赫弗南 她被害了 |
[26:53] | Yeah, well, Toby’s shift just started. | 好吧 托比的轮班才刚开始 |
[26:54] | He won’t be back for hours. | 他几小时内回不来 |
[26:56] | You think Toby killed her, don’t you? | 你们认为托比杀了她 是吗 |
[27:00] | We didn’t say that. | 我们没有这么说 |
[27:01] | Are you worried he might have? | 您担心可能是他杀的吗 |
[27:03] | Of course, she isn’t. | 当然不是 |
[27:04] | Toby’s a good kid, | 托比是个好孩子 |
[27:05] | just a little… different. | 他只是有点特别 |
[27:08] | How so? | 怎么个特别法 |
[27:09] | We had a tough time when he was in school, | 他上学那会日子不太好过 |
[27:10] | but we got him help. | 但我们为他找了心理医生 |
[27:12] | His therapist said he’s doing much better… | 医生说他有很大进步… |
[27:13] | Beverly, I don’t think we need to say anything else. | 贝弗利 我们不用多说什么了 |
[27:15] | We’re just here to talk to your son | 我们来只是想和您儿子谈谈 |
[27:17] | and take a look around his room. | 然后检查一下他的房间 |
[27:18] | Well, this is my house. | 对不起 这是我家 |
[27:20] | I don’t consent to your search. | 我不同意你们搜查 |
[27:22] | I don’t give you permission. | 我不允许 |
[27:23] | All due respect, Mr. Dannon, this warrant means | 恕我直言 达农先生 这张搜查令 |
[27:27] | we don’t need your permission. | 意味着我们不需要您的允许 |
[27:32] | Hey, could you not touch that, please? | 请别碰那个行吗 |
[27:33] | It belonged to my father. | 那是我父亲留给我的 |
[27:35] | I can’t stop you from observing, Mr. Dannon, | 我不能阻止您旁观 达农先生 |
[27:37] | but, please, don’t interfere. | 但请别干预 |
[27:38] | We have a job to do. | 我们在工作 |
[27:41] | Toby always lived at home? | 托比一直在家住吗 |
[27:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:44] | Half the kids he went to high school with | 他高中有一半同学 |
[27:46] | still live with their folks. | 仍然跟爸妈住 |
[27:47] | It’s the economy. | 为了省钱 |
[27:48] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[27:50] | And he has a job at your construction company, correct? | 他在你的建筑公司上班 是吗 |
[27:53] | Yeah, he’s saving money. | 是的 他在存钱 |
[27:54] | It’s smart. | 这很明智 |
[28:03] | You know about this? | 你知道这个吗 |
[28:07] | Wonder what was in here before I showed up last night. | 真想知道我昨晚来之前这里放着什么 |
[28:11] | When’s trash day? | 什么时候收垃圾 |
[28:13] | Tuesday. | 周二 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:16] | I’m gonna go have a look in the cans. | 我去翻翻垃圾桶 |
[28:32] | Toby got many friends? | 托比有很多朋友吗 |
[28:33] | What the hell kind of a question is that? | 这是什么狗屁问题 |
[28:36] | I don’t know, | 我随便问的 |
[28:37] | most of the pictures here | 这里大多数照片 |
[28:38] | are of the three of you. | 都只有你们三个 |
[28:40] | Said he was “Different.” | 之前又说他很”特别” |
[28:46] | Look, Toby’s not some kind of a loner creep. | 听着 托比不是什么独行怪物 |
[28:51] | No matter how badly you want to paint him as one. | 不论你多想把他往那方面想 |
[29:10] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么来着 |
[29:17] | Before. | 之前 |
[29:19] | After. | 之后 |
[29:21] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[29:21] | You found Hector Mendoza? | 你找到赫克托·门多萨了 |
[29:23] | No, you found Hector Mendoza last night. | 不 是你昨晚发现了赫克托·门多萨 |
[29:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:28] | I went to talk to him this morning, only he can’t talk. | 我今早去找他谈 可他说不了话了 |
[29:30] | They had to wire his jaw shut. | 他们得把他的下巴缝起来 |
[29:32] | When I showed him your picture he didn’t recognize you, | 我给他看了你的照片 他没认出你 |
[29:35] | but who knows? | 但谁知道呢 |
[29:36] | Maybe that’s just the concussion? | 也许只是脑震荡的缘故 |
[29:39] | You did this to him. | 这是你干的 |
[29:40] | I want to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[29:44] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[29:44] | There’s something I want to show you. | 有点东西给你看 |
[29:46] | Is it a pair of SAP gloves? | 是一副拳击手套吗 |
[29:48] | Just come. | 来就是了 |
[29:52] | Her name’s Nyoka Carver. | 她叫妮卡·卡弗 |
[29:54] | That’s her mom trying to feed her. | 这是她母亲在试图喂她 |
[29:57] | Why are you showing me this? | 给我看这个干什么 |
[29:58] | This was Nyoka 18 months ago. | 这是18个月前的妮卡 |
[30:00] | She was on her school’s varsity team since eighth grade. | 她从初二起就入选校队了 |
[30:03] | In between seasons, | 赛季交替的时候 |
[30:04] | she liked to play against the boys in the pickup games at Kaiser Park. | 她喜欢跟男孩们在凯撒公园打街头赛 |
[30:08] | When he wasn’t dealing drugs | 赫克托·门多萨在不贩毒 |
[30:10] | or running with his gang, | 不经营帮派的时候 |
[30:11] | Hector Mendoza liked to play there, too. | 也喜欢在那里玩 |
[30:14] | A little over a year ago, | 一年多以前 |
[30:15] | she embarrassed him on the court. | 她曾在球场上让他丢了脸 |
[30:17] | I mean, just… humiliated. | 我是说 简直颜面扫地 |
[30:20] | He went to his car. | 他回到车上 |
[30:21] | He came back with his gun, and he pistol whipped her. | 拿了他的枪 直接给了她一枪 |
[30:24] | He didn’t kill her, but he might as well have. | 她没有送命 但却生不如死 |
[30:26] | She has irreversible brain damage. | 她遭受了永久性的脑部创伤 |
[30:28] | I ran his name yesterday. | 我昨天查了他的名字 |
[30:30] | I didn’t see anything about that in the system. | 系统里完全没有关于此事的记录 |
[30:32] | Of course, you didn’t. | 你当然查不到 |
[30:33] | The kids that were there were too afraid to give Hector up. | 当时在场的孩子们都不敢供出赫克托 |
[30:36] | They knew if they did, | 他们知道如果说了 |
[30:37] | they’d get the same from his crew. | 他的手下会对他们做同样的事 |
[30:39] | End of the day, no one saw a thing. | 于是到头来 没人看到任何事 |
[30:42] | How did you find out about it? | 你怎么知道的 |
[30:44] | Sources. | 我有线人 |
[30:45] | Couple weeks later, Hector went after a member of a rival gang, | 几周后 赫克托找上了一个敌对帮派的成员 |
[30:48] | the 86 Street Kings. | 86街国王帮的 |
[30:50] | Shot him in the stomach. | 朝他肚子开了一枪 |
[30:51] | The guy lived, | 那人活了下来 |
[30:53] | but Hector went to the top of the Kings’ hit list, | 但赫克托却上了国王帮的黑名单榜首 |
[30:55] | so he went into hiding. | 所以他躲了起来 |
[30:56] | I wasn’t lying when I came to see you the other day. | 我那天来找你的时候可没说谎 |
[30:59] | I did everything I could to find Hector. | 我竭尽了所能去找赫克托 |
[31:02] | You were my last hope. | 你是我最后的希望 |
[31:04] | And then, last night | 然后 昨晚 |
[31:06] | out of nowhere, I found out | 突然一下 我发现了 |
[31:08] | that he was crashing at a friend’s in Gravesend. | 他躲在一个朋友家 在格雷夫森德 |
[31:11] | Then you gave him what you thought he deserved. | 于是你让他得到了你觉得他应得的报应 |
[31:13] | You think he deserved less? | 你觉得他罪不至此吗 |
[31:15] | You’ve done this before. | 你以前也干过这种事 |
[31:17] | Back when I looked into you, I realized how good you are. | 我之前查你的时候 知道你有多出色 |
[31:20] | I could use help. | 你能帮到我 |
[31:22] | What makes you think I would help you? | 你凭什么觉得我会帮你 |
[31:23] | I know about you and your partner, | 我知道你和你搭档的事 |
[31:25] | how you work. | 知道你们如何行事 |
[31:26] | I read the transcript from that disciplinary hearing. | 我看了纪律听证会的文字记录 |
[31:29] | We don’t hurt people. | 我们不会伤害他人 |
[31:30] | You don’t hurt people, | 你的确不会 |
[31:31] | but your partner does sometimes. | 但你搭档有时候会 |
[31:34] | He gets it. | 他明白的 |
[31:35] | I think you get it, too. | 我觉得你也明白 |
[31:37] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t be with him. | 否则你就不会继续跟他做搭档了 |
[31:40] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[31:41] | It’s all I’m asking. | 我只求这么多 |
[31:47] | Still no word on Toby Dannon? | 还没找到托比·达农吗 |
[31:49] | Uniformed officers visited all three construction sites | 制服警员已经把他可能工作的 |
[31:52] | where he could have been working. | 三处建筑工地都找过了 |
[31:53] | He seems to have taken a powder. | 他似乎已经跑了 |
[31:55] | Think his parents tipped him off? | 你觉得是他搭档给他透了风吗 |
[31:57] | Wouldn’t surprise me if they were packing his bags | 要是这会他们正打包去里约 |
[31:59] | for Rio as we speak. | 我不会吃惊 |
[32:00] | In the meantime, Finest Message has been issued. | 与此同时 警方报告已经出来了 |
[32:05] | A lot of oxy. | 很多羟氢可待因酮 |
[32:07] | Toby must have had a serious habit | 托比要是每周服用这么多 |
[32:08] | if he was taking this much every week. | 那他肯定已经严重成瘾了 |
[32:10] | Actually, I think you’re looking | 其实我觉得你现在看着的 |
[32:11] | at every pill he ever bought from Janet Heffernan. | 是他从简妮特·赫弗南那里买来的所有药片 |
[32:13] | I don’t think he used the drug. | 我不认为他在服用这种药 |
[32:15] | I think he just liked buying it. | 我觉得他只是喜欢去买 |
[32:17] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[32:17] | He was obsessed with her. | 他对她很痴迷 |
[32:19] | Her job gave him an excuse to be around her. | 她的工作让他有了接近她的借口 |
[32:22] | So, how’d it go with your stalker? | 话说回来 跟你的跟踪者谈得如何 |
[32:23] | Did you make it clear that the frame-up wouldn’t work? | 你说清了陷害的事不会有用吗 |
[32:27] | She wasn’t framing me. | 她不是要陷害我 |
[32:28] | Then what was she doing? | 那她是要干什么 |
[32:30] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[32:32] | Well, it appears Toby Dannon hasn’t fled the country, after all. | 看来托比·达农并没有逃出国 |
[32:35] | He’s at the 11th. | 他在警局 |
[32:36] | The idea isn’t for you to admire your work, Toby, | 让你来不是欣赏你的杰作的 托比 |
[32:39] | you’re supposed to answer for it. | 你得对此作出回应 |
[32:41] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[32:42] | We want you | 我们希望你说出 |
[32:43] | to tell the truth about Janet Heffernan and Omar Velez. | 简妮特·赫弗南和奥马尔·韦莱兹死亡的真相 |
[32:48] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:49] | Did you not get his name before you gutted him | 你掏空他 并把他做成人肉炸弹前 |
[32:51] | and turned him into a bomb? | 连他的名字都不知道吗 |
[32:53] | I-I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:57] | I mean, I-I-I don’t understand any of this. | 我完全不明白这是什么意思 |
[33:00] | You were obsessed with Janet Heffernan. | 你很迷恋简妮特·赫弗南 |
[33:02] | That’s obvious. | 这很明显 |
[33:04] | All right, we also know you were familiar with the site | 我们还知道你很熟悉 |
[33:06] | of Omar Velez’s murder– | 奥马尔·韦莱兹遇害的地点 |
[33:08] | Idlewild Park. | 爱德公园 |
[33:08] | Your dad’s crew helped build the visitor center there last year, | 你父亲的人去年帮忙建造了那里的游客中心 |
[33:12] | and since you’re in construction, | 由于你也在施工队里 |
[33:14] | you have access to plastic explosives, so… | 你能接触到塑料炸药 所以… |
[33:17] | what am I missing? | 我还漏掉了什么吗 |
[33:19] | There’s the wound on his right arm. | 还有他右臂上的伤 |
[33:21] | You’re attempting to conceal it, | 你想遮掩过去 |
[33:23] | but you’re nursing an injury just below your elbow. | 但你在护着手肘下方的一处伤口 |
[33:27] | Yeah, I, uh, I-I cut myself at work. | 对 我工作的时候割伤了自己 |
[33:31] | Or Janet scratched you while she fought for her life. | 或者是简妮特在奋力保命时抓伤了你 |
[33:33] | I would never hurt her. | 我绝不会伤害她的 |
[33:35] | Really? ‘Cause it looks like | 是吗 可是看起来 |
[33:36] | you fantasized about killing her 50 different ways. | 你幻想过用五十种不同的方法杀她呢 |
[33:38] | Uh, see, m-m-my therapist, uh, | 是这样 我的心理医生 |
[33:41] | told me to-to write what I felt. | 让我把感受写下来 |
[33:43] | You know, just to-to get it all out. | 就是 要释放出来 |
[33:45] | You drew pictures of Janet getting her head cut off. | 你画下了简妮特被砍头的样子 |
[33:47] | Yeah, but I loved her. | 是 可我爱她 |
[33:49] | How is this love, Toby? | 这怎么会是爱呢 托比 |
[33:51] | I wanted her… | 我想要她… |
[33:53] | all right, but she-she didn’t want me back. | 可她并不想要我 |
[33:55] | I would go to see her, | 我总去看她 |
[33:57] | and she would just brush me off. | 可她总是躲着我 |
[34:00] | T-These journals, they were just a way | 这些日记 只是我的一种方式 |
[34:02] | for me to, like, work through that. | 去度过那一切 |
[34:06] | They weren’t, like, plans or anything. | 并不是什么计划之类的 |
[34:08] | Okay, no-nobody was supposed to see those. | 这些是不该被任何人看到的 |
[34:11] | It’s a terrible invasion of privacy, | 这是严重侵犯个人隐私 |
[34:13] | and you must feel very violated. | 你一定深感被冒犯了吧 |
[34:15] | It’s a shame that Janet’s not here | 很遗憾简妮特不在这里 |
[34:16] | to commiserate with you. | 对你表示同情 |
[34:18] | Someone choked her to death Tuesday night. | 周二晚有人把她掐死了 |
[34:21] | Wait, Tu-Tuesday? | 等等 周二 |
[34:23] | What time on Tuesday? | 周二什么时间 |
[34:25] | Specifically, we were hoping you could tell us. | 这点我们还希望你能告诉我们呢 |
[34:27] | All we know is she disappeared somewhere | 我们只知道她七点结束了旱冰练习 |
[34:29] | between the end of roller derby practice at 7:00, | 十点要跟一个朋友吃饭却没出现 |
[34:31] | and dinner with a friend at 10:00. She didn’t show up. | 她就在这期间失踪了 |
[34:33] | Okay, well, Tuesday, | 好吧 周二 |
[34:35] | I was riding the A train. | 我在搭乘地铁A线 |
[34:38] | All night. | 整晚 |
[34:40] | You know, the noise of-of the tracks | 轨道的噪音 |
[34:42] | a-and the-the sway of the train | 和列车的摇动 |
[34:44] | is-is so peaceful. | 是那么平和 |
[34:46] | You don’t believe me? | 你们不相信我 |
[34:47] | Check-Check the, check the surveillance footage, okay? | 去查查监控录像 好吧 |
[34:50] | I’ll be on there. | 肯定能看到我 |
[34:53] | And what about the other guy? | 还有另一个家伙呢 |
[34:54] | The-The one that you said had the bomb in his stomach… | 就是你说肚子里有炸弹那个 |
[34:57] | when-when did he die? | 他什么时候死的 |
[34:58] | Yesterday, just after 5:00 a.M. | 昨天 清晨五点后 |
[35:02] | I-I was in Queens all day. | 我昨天一直在皇后区 |
[35:05] | I-I was paving a parking lot. | 我在铺一个停车场 |
[35:07] | I mean, y-you guys can-can | 你们可以随便去问 |
[35:08] | ask anyone who I was working with, | 跟我一起干活的人 |
[35:12] | and they will tell you that I was there. | 他们能证明我在那里 |
[35:18] | I’m sorry to disappoint you guys. | 很抱歉让你们失望了 |
[35:23] | But I am not your man. | 但我不是你们要找的凶手 |
[35:35] | Spoiler alert: he gets on the A train | 剧透 他上了地铁A线 |
[35:37] | and stays there all night. | 整晚都在上面 |
[35:40] | Tech assist got through the footage from the other stations. | 技术分析那边查过了其他站点的监控 |
[35:42] | He wasn’t lying. He could not have killed Janet Heffernan… | 他没说谎 他不可能杀了简妮特·赫弗南 |
[35:45] | or Omar Velez. | 或是奥马尔·韦莱兹 |
[35:46] | You heard from Marcus. | 马库斯那边有结果了 |
[35:48] | Yeah, he talked to Toby’s other co-workers. | 对 他跟托比的一个工友谈过了 |
[35:51] | He confirmed that Toby was working the morning of Omar’s death. | 他证明奥马尔死的那天早上托比在工作 |
[35:55] | He’ll get time for possession, and for putting | 他会因非法占有 以及在简妮特的公寓 |
[35:57] | a spy camera in Janet’s apartment, | 擅装摄像头而入罪 |
[35:58] | but when it comes to murder indictments, | 但要说到谋杀起诉 |
[36:01] | we are o for two. | 我们是0:2 |
[36:04] | I have to confess, I am very, very surprised. | 我得承认 我非常非常吃惊 |
[36:07] | I mean, he put a hidden camera in Janet’s apartment, | 他在简妮特的公寓装了隐藏式摄像头 |
[36:09] | he wrote journals about her, took pictures of her… | 他写关于她的日记 偷拍她的照片 |
[36:12] | anyone looking at his deranged little scrapbooks | 任何人看了他那疯狂的速写本 |
[36:14] | would have sworn he did it. | 都会发誓肯定是他干的 |
[36:15] | An interesting question to consider, then, | 于是就有个有趣的问题了 |
[36:17] | is who else might have been looking at them? | 还有谁可能一直在看这些吗 |
[36:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:22] | You think he was sharing it with some other creep? | 你觉得他在跟另一个变态分享这些 |
[36:24] | Not exactly. | 不尽然 |
[36:29] | You’re pulling prints. | 你在提取指纹 |
[36:31] | Searching Toby’s apartment today, | 今天搜查托比的公寓 |
[36:32] | I was struck by the fact | 我很疑惑 |
[36:33] | that he had two hiding places for his deviant treasures. | 他居然有两个地方来藏他那离经叛道的宝藏 |
[36:36] | I couldn’t help but wonder if the migration of his stash | 我不禁在想 如果他把要藏的东西 |
[36:39] | from one to the other | 从一处转移到另一处 |
[36:40] | was born out of necessity, | 是出于必要 |
[36:42] | rather than paranoia. | 而不仅仅是偏执呢 |
[36:45] | So, you think someone found | 你觉得有人发现了他藏的东西 |
[36:47] | what he was hiding, so he moved it. | 所以他才转移了 |
[36:50] | All I know for certain, | 我能确定的是 |
[36:51] | is that there are two unique right thumbprints on this journal. | 这本日记上有两个不同的拇指指纹 |
[36:58] | Someone else knew Toby Dannon was | 还有人知道托比·达农 |
[36:59] | a danger to Janet Heffernan. | 对简妮特·赫弗南来说很危险 |
[37:03] | Neil Dannon? | 尼尔·达农 |
[37:05] | You think the father’s behind this? | 你们觉得真凶是他父亲 |
[37:07] | We know how it sounds. | 我们知道这听起来什么感觉 |
[37:08] | It sounds strange. | 这听起来太离奇 |
[37:10] | The last time I checked, Toby was peeping and plotting | 据我之前所知 是托比在偷窥和密谋 |
[37:13] | against Janet Heffernan, not his dad. | 要杀害简妮特 可不是他父亲 |
[37:16] | That’s quite right, but the younger Dannon’s | 没错 但小达农对她的痴迷 |
[37:19] | obsession did not go unnoticed by Dannon, the elder. | 没能瞒过老达农的双眼 |
[37:22] | You’ll see, uh, | 你会看到 |
[37:23] | there were two different thumbprints on one of Toby’s journals. | 托比的日记上 有两枚不同的拇指指纹 |
[37:26] | One from the author, and one which matched | 一个是作者的 另一个则与 |
[37:28] | the right thumb pad of former Air Force Officer Neil Dannon. | 前空军军官尼尔·达农的右手拇指吻合 |
[37:32] | So, Neil got a taste of his son’s crazy. | 所以 尼尔体验到了他儿子的疯狂 |
[37:34] | That kind of thing normally isn’t contagious. | 这种事通常可不会传染 |
[37:37] | Imagine for one depressing moment, | 想象这样一个可悲的瞬间 |
[37:39] | you are Toby Dannon’s father. | 你是托比·达农的父亲 |
[37:41] | You have a son that many say is troubled, disturbed. | 你有个儿子 很多人都说他有问题 |
[37:43] | He is quick to violence. | 他暴力 |
[37:45] | He’s obsessive. He is unfeeling, | 偏执 冷血 |
[37:47] | but no matter how difficult he may be, | 可不管他有多少问题 |
[37:49] | he’s still your son. | 他始终是你儿子 |
[37:50] | You still feel the need to protect him. | 你仍会觉得自己需要保护他 |
[37:52] | One day, you discover a series of journals. | 有一天 你发现了一套日记 |
[37:55] | To your dismay, they detail plans | 令你惊慌的是 日记里详细记录了 |
[37:57] | to hurt a woman named Janet Heffernan. | 要伤害一个叫简妮特·赫弗南的女人的计划 |
[37:58] | What do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[37:59] | Get him help, lots of it. | 让他得到帮助 很多帮助 |
[38:02] | He did get Toby help. | 他的确找人帮他了 |
[38:03] | It wasn’t working. | 但并没起作用 |
[38:04] | So he killed Janet Heffernan before his son could. | 所以他在他儿子动手前 先杀了简妮特 |
[38:08] | If he did, he would have prevented | 如果他这么做了 |
[38:09] | his son from becoming a murderer. | 就能防止他儿子成为杀人犯 |
[38:12] | All the evidence we have that points to Toby, | 我们所有能指向托比的证据 |
[38:14] | points to the dad. | 都能指向他父亲 |
[38:16] | They’re both familiar with Idlewild Park, | 他们都熟悉爱德公园 |
[38:18] | they both have access to commercial grade explosives… | 他们都能接触到商品级的爆炸品 |
[38:20] | There’s a problem. | 有个问题 |
[38:21] | Let’s say you’re right. | 假设你是对的 |
[38:22] | Let’s say he’s covered with scratches. | 假设他身上也有抓伤 |
[38:25] | We won’t find his DNA under Janet’s fingernails. | 可我们无法在简妮特的指甲里找到他的DNA |
[38:28] | Her remains were destroyed. | 她的遗体已经受损了 |
[38:30] | We have no proof. | 我们没有证据 |
[38:32] | That’s right, Captain. | 没错 警监 |
[38:34] | And, now, I normally have a voracious appetite for proof, | 通常我对证据都非常苛求 |
[38:36] | but in this case, I don’t think we need any. | 但这个案子 我觉得我们根本不需要证据 |
[38:40] | You sure about this? 100%? | 你确定吗 100% |
[38:42] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[38:44] | We interviewed three different guards at the MTA, | 我们问了交通局的三个保安 |
[38:47] | and one of them admitted that Toby paid him | 其中一个承认托比花了钱 |
[38:50] | to switch Wednesday’s A train security footage | 让他把周三的地铁A线的监控录像 |
[38:53] | with Tuesday’s. | 跟周二的互换 |
[38:54] | Your son tried to falsify | 你儿子想伪造 |
[38:56] | an alibi for Janet Heffernan’s death. | 简妮特·赫弗南遇害时的不在场证明 |
[38:58] | Now, as you can imagine, that’s not going to look | 你也能想象到了 这在他的庭审上 |
[38:59] | very good at his trial. | 可不会是什么好事 |
[39:01] | Nor will the fact that one of his co-workers | 而且 他的一个工友说 |
[39:02] | said he went missing at the time Omar Velez was killed | 奥马尔·韦莱兹在爱德公园遇害时 |
[39:05] | in Idlewild Park. | 他恰好不在工地 |
[39:09] | Why are you telling us this? | 你跟我们说这些干什么 |
[39:12] | Because we’d like your help. | 因为我们希望你们帮忙 |
[39:14] | Right now, Toby is being surveilled by one of our units. | 现在 托比正被我们的一位警员监视着 |
[39:18] | It’s the standard procedure when you’re suspected of being a bomber. | 这是警方怀疑一个人是炸弹客时的标准程序 |
[39:21] | The tactical experts think the safest way to arrest Toby | 战术专家认为要以杀害赫弗南小姐的罪名 |
[39:25] | for Ms. Heffernan’s murder | 逮捕托比的最安全的方式 |
[39:26] | is at his home. | 是在他家里动手 |
[39:27] | His job site’s too crowded. | 他的工作地点人太多 |
[39:29] | So, when he gets back from work later, | 所以 等他稍后下工回来 |
[39:31] | we’d like for you to help us keep him calm, | 希望你们帮我们稳住他 |
[39:33] | make sure everything goes smoothly, | 确保一切顺利进行 |
[39:35] | so nobody else gets hurt. | 不要让其他人受到伤害 |
[39:38] | You want us to help you put our son in prison. | 你想让我们帮忙把儿子送进监狱 |
[39:41] | You’ll get to say good-bye. | 你们得放手了 |
[39:43] | Toby is looking at three counts of first degree murder. | 托比正面临三项一级谋杀指控 |
[39:46] | He is never going to get bail or parole. | 他将无法保释 |
[39:48] | Today is it. | 就在今天了 |
[39:52] | Okay, we’ll do whatever you ask. | 好吧 我们会照你说的做 |
[39:55] | No. | 不 |
[39:57] | No, we have to. | 我们必须如此 |
[39:58] | No, Toby is innocent. | 不 托比是无辜的 |
[40:00] | Mr. Dannon, please consider the evidence… | 达农先生 请考虑一下证据 |
[40:03] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[40:07] | I did this. | 是我干的 |
[40:08] | I killed Janet. | 我杀了简妮特 |
[40:09] | What? | 什么 |
[40:11] | I never meant for it to happen. | 我不是有意的 |
[40:16] | I knew Toby liked Janet, I… | 我知道托比喜欢简妮特 |
[40:19] | found his journals, | 我发现了他的日记 |
[40:20] | and I confronted him. | 我找他对质了 |
[40:22] | I could tell that he wasn’t gonna let it go. | 我能看出来他不会罢手 |
[40:24] | He couldn’t. | 他做不到 |
[40:27] | I went to Janet and I asked her to stop talking to Toby, | 我去找简妮特 让她别再跟托比说话了 |
[40:31] | stop selling him drugs. | 也别再卖药给他了 |
[40:32] | I even offered her money to move, to disappear. | 我甚至提出给钱让她搬家 消失 |
[40:37] | She wouldn’t listen. | 她不肯听我的 |
[40:39] | We started arguing, and… | 我们争执了起来 |
[40:42] | the next thing I knew, she came at me. | 接下来我知道的就是 她冲我扑了过来 |
[40:44] | I don’t know. We were fighting. | 我不知道 我们打了起来 |
[40:47] | It was self-defense, I swear. | 我是出于自卫 我发誓 |
[40:50] | And the murder of Omar Velez? | 那杀害奥马尔·韦莱兹呢 |
[40:53] | And the bomb which killed Nicole Slater at the morgue? | 还有在停尸间炸死了妮可·斯莱特的炸弹呢 |
[40:57] | That was self-defense, too, I suppose. | 我想那也是出于自卫吧 |
[41:02] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[41:08] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[41:14] | You been out here long? | 你在这儿待很久了吗 |
[41:15] | I went to see Nyoka Carver today. | 我今天去看妮卡·卡弗了 |
[41:17] | I sat with her for a very long time. | 我陪她坐了很久 |
[41:19] | I talked to her mother. | 还跟她母亲谈了谈 |
[41:21] | About me? | 关于我吗 |
[41:22] | About Nyoka. | 关于妮卡 |
[41:24] | Did you know she was bullied in school because she was gay? | 你知道她在学校因为是同性恋而受到了欺辱吗 |
[41:27] | No. | 不知道 |
[41:28] | The funny thing is, she never let it get to her. | 有趣的是 她从没让那些击垮过自己 |
[41:31] | Her attitude was turn the other cheek. | 她的态度是默默忍受 |
[41:33] | She even wrote an essay about it for a college application. | 她甚至在申请一所大学时写了篇相关论文 |
[41:37] | Let me guess, you don’t think she would have wanted | 我猜猜 你觉得她不希望任何人 |
[41:40] | anyone going after Hector Mendoza. | 去找赫克托·门多萨的麻烦 |
[41:42] | I don’t know what she would have wanted, | 我不知道她会想要什么 |
[41:45] | but I don’t think you did what you did for her. | 但我不认为你做那些是为了她 |
[41:48] | I think you did it for yourself. | 我觉得你是为了自己 |
[41:50] | You needed to hurt him. | 你需要伤害他 |
[41:51] | He needed to be hurt. | 是他必须得到伤害 |
[41:52] | There’s a difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[41:55] | I’ve decided I am gonna help you. | 我已经决定要帮你了 |
[41:58] | By warning you, don’t do this again. | 我会警告你 下不为例 |
[42:00] | Or what? | 否则怎样 |
[42:02] | Or I’ll prove it was you. | 否则我会证明是你干的 |
[42:04] | I read the report on Hector’s assault. | 我看了袭击赫克托的报告 |
[42:06] | You were careful. | 你很谨慎 |
[42:07] | There’s no evidence that you did it. | 没有证据证明是你干的 |
[42:10] | But next time… | 但下次 |
[42:12] | You’ve been doing this four years, right? | 你干这行四年了 对吧 |
[42:14] | And before that you were some kind of rehab expert, | 在那之前你是个戒毒专家 |
[42:18] | and before that you were a doctor. | 再之前你是个医生 |
[42:20] | Four years is nothing. | 四年根本不值一提 |
[42:22] | You think you’ve seen things, but you haven’t. | 你以为你看透了一切 可你并没有 |
[42:26] | Stay the course this time, Joan. | 睁一眼闭一眼吧 乔恩 |
[42:29] | Stick this one out. | 这事就别管了 |
[42:32] | Eventually, I’ll see things just like you. | 而最终 我会像你一样看清一切 |
[42:35] | You and your partner, | 你和你的搭档 |
[42:36] | you’re already right on that edge. | 你们已经在边缘了 |
[42:39] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[42:40] | Maybe I’ll be the one putting you away. | 也许是我来收拾你们呢 |
[42:43] | Race you to the bottom. | 奉陪到底 |