Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously, on Elementary… 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
[00:03] Murder in Paris. 巴黎的谋杀案
[00:04] French businesswoman, 法国女商人
[00:05] Sabine Raoult, was gunned down in the street. 萨宾·拉乌尔在街上被枪杀了
[00:07] The crime was never solved. 案子一直没破
[00:09] The two bullets missing from the crime scene 犯罪现场遗失的两枚子弹
[00:11] ended up in my father. 在我父亲身上
[00:12] Nobody at Interpol knows what I’ve done. 国际刑警没人知道我做了什么
[00:14] Truly above and beyond this time, Agent Muller. 这次你帮了很大的忙 穆勒探员
[00:17] This business with your son– 跟你儿子的这些事
[00:19] do you expect me to believe you’re here to help him? 你真指望我相信你是来帮他的吗
[00:21] Did you know you had a predecessor, Lukas? 你知道你有个前任吗 卢卡斯
[00:23] His name was Jasper De Clerq. 他叫加斯帕·德拉科
[00:27] My God, Morland. 天呐 莫兰德
[00:29] His children found him. 他的孩子们发现了他
[00:31] I think Sabine was collateral damage. 我觉得萨宾是附带伤害
[00:33] Morland was the target. 莫兰德才是目标
[00:34] Someone tried to kill your father, 有人曾想杀了你父亲
[00:37] and he’s worried they’re gonna try again. 他担心对方会再来一次
[00:47] I could have sworn I had that statue removed. 我明明已经让人把那雕像搬走了啊
[00:51] Oh, dear. 天啊
[00:54] I’ve done something new to anger you. 我又做了什么让你生气的事情
[00:58] It’s what you didn’t do. 是你没做的事
[01:00] You didn’t mention you were the target 你没提过
[01:01] of a failed assassination attempt 曾有人试图刺杀你
[01:03] which left a woman named Sabine dead, 导致了一个叫萨宾的女性死亡
[01:05] and you more empty on the inside than you already were. 并令你的身体比心理还要空洞
[01:11] How did you find out? 你怎么知道的
[01:13] Watson grew suspicious after observing your eating habits. 华生观察到你的饮食习惯后产生了怀疑
[01:19] I don’t speak of it because I find the matter painful. 我没提 是因为它让我感到痛苦
[01:24] Sabine and I were… 萨宾和我
[01:26] very close. 非常亲密
[01:27] You also failed to mention 你还没有提到
[01:28] that whoever was behind the attempt is still at large, 无论主谋是谁 他依然在逃
[01:31] and that you believe another attempt is likely. 并且还有可能再次出手
[01:34] Why else would you be banking your own blood? 不然你为什么要储存自己的血
[01:38] By insinuating yourself into our lives 你进入我们的生活
[01:40] without disclosing any of this 却没有提起这些事情
[01:42] and without sharing whatever intelligence you have 也没有分享你手头的情报资源
[01:45] so that we might implement our own precautions, 好让我们实施自己的预防措施
[01:47] you’ve placed us in danger. 你将我们置于了危险中
[01:49] Well, it’s nice to see that my well-being 很高兴看到你如此
[01:52] is essential to your concerns as ever. 前所未有地关心我的安康
[01:55] Joan’s deductions are only partly correct. 乔恩的推理只有一部分是对的
[01:59] It’s true someone tried to kill me. 没错 确实有人想杀我
[02:02] That should come as no surprise. 这一点都不意外
[02:03] One makes… one’s share of enemies 拥有一票敌人
[02:06] in my line of work. 在我这行是必然的
[02:08] Where she and the truth part ways 她偏离了事实之处在于
[02:11] is in the assumption that I am presently in danger. 认为我现在仍处于危险中
[02:16] Banking my blood is a precaution. 储存我的血只是预防措施
[02:20] Complications from this type of injury can flare up 这种伤的并发症在很长一段时间后
[02:24] years down the road. 仍有可能随时爆发
[02:26] I could be rushed back into surgery at any time. 我随时都有可能被送进急诊室
[02:29] As for your safety and Joan’s, 至于你和乔恩的安全问题
[02:32] the would-be assassin has been dealt with. 那个刺杀者已经被处理了
[02:36] It’s over. 已经结束了
[02:38] Well, you’re lying, 你在说谎
[02:39] so I’ll just have to investigate the matter myself. 所以我只能自己调查了
[03:00] Eyes outside. 注意外面情况
[03:01] What if they come home early? 要是他们提前回家了怎么办
[03:03] They ain’t comin’ home early, and you know they aren’t. 他们不会提前回来的 你知道的
[03:06] I know that you’re supposed to be the lookout, 我只知道你应该负责把风
[03:09] so look out! 赶快去把风
[03:11] All right. 好吧
[03:36] What was that? 什么情况
[03:37] You see something? 你看见什么了吗
[03:39] I saw everything. 我全都看见了
[04:18] Hey, where were you? 你去哪了
[04:19] You left your cell pho… 你没带手机
[04:21] What happened? 怎么了
[04:23] Ah, just another failed attempt to gather information 想收集我父亲遇刺的相关信息
[04:25] on my father’s shooting. 又失败了
[04:27] Okay, well, let me help you with this. 好吧 我来帮你
[04:30] What happened to asking your contacts at Scotland Yard? 你不是说会问问你在苏格兰场的线人吗
[04:33] Scotland Yard have been kept in the dark. 苏格兰场毫不知情
[04:35] Likewise the French police. 法国警察也是一样
[04:36] It seems Father has kept a tight lid on the investigation. 看来父亲的调查很低调保密
[04:39] So you decided to try beating the answers out of someone? 所以你就试着想要虐打某人套出信息吗
[04:42] I touched base with a contact inside a mercenary group 我和一个雇佣兵团中的成员取得了联系
[04:44] that Father sometimes employs. 父亲时不时会使用他们的服务
[04:46] I had to leave my phone at home, 我必须得把手机留在家里
[04:48] because she’s sensitive about the presence of microphones. 因为她对麦克风之类的东西很敏感
[04:52] A woman did this to you? 一个女人把你弄成这样的
[04:55] A highly trained woman. 一个受过高度训练的女人
[04:58] Well, it doesn’t look like she wanted to touch base with you. 看来她不是很想跟你联系啊
[05:02] Quite the contrary. 正相反
[05:09] Some of this isn’t blood. 这有些不是血
[05:13] It’s lipstick. 是口红
[05:14] And you smell like perfume. 而且你身上有股香水味
[05:18] Were you in a fight, or were you having sex? 你是打架了吗 还是做爱了
[05:22] The two aren’t mutually exclusive. 这两件事并不互相抵触
[05:29] Anyway, I’m confident her employers are also in the dark. 总之 我很确信她老板也不知情
[05:33] Well, while you were sparring, you missed a call. 你在对打的时候 来了个电话
[05:35] I’ll check my voice mail. 我会检查我的语音信箱
[05:37] No need. It was one of the counselors at Hemdale– 不用了 是汉姆戴尔的一个顾问
[05:41] Gene Winnick. 基恩·温尼克
[05:42] When he couldn’t reach you, he called me. 他联系不上你 于是给我打了电话
[05:44] I remember him. 我记得他
[05:46] He’s a nice bloke. 他人不错
[05:47] He wanted us to contact a friend of his, 他想让我们联系他的一个朋友
[05:49] a woman who runs a halfway house on the Lower East Side. 一个在下东区经营中途之家的女人
[05:52] She thinks she has information about a murder. 她觉得自己知道一些关于谋杀案的信息
[05:59] Are your residents mostly men in recovery? 你这里的大部分人都是在戒毒的人吗
[06:02] We also have a lot of parolees who have been released 我们也有很多刚刚释放的假释犯
[06:04] to transitional housing; some homeless, too. 正在经历过渡期 还有一些无家可归的人
[06:07] You said you knew something about a murder. 你说你知道一些关于谋杀的事
[06:11] His name was Dennis Hicks. 他叫丹尼斯·希克斯
[06:13] He was shot in his apartment in Queens two weeks ago. 两周前他在皇后区的公寓被枪杀了
[06:16] The police think he was killed by robbers. 警察认为他是被抢劫犯杀死的
[06:19] But you think otherwise? 你不这么认为吗
[06:22] Let’s go to my office. 去我办公室谈吧
[06:24] Fairbridge University– you’ve heard of it? 费尔布里奇大学 你们听说过吗
[06:27] They have ads all over the city. 他们的广告在城里到处可见
[06:29] And they’ve been in the news a lot lately. 最近也经常出现在新闻里
[06:31] Government is cracking down on for-profit colleges, 政府在打击盈利性学校
[06:34] and Fairbridge’s name comes up a lot. 费尔布里奇大学的名字经常出现
[06:36] They’re being investigated 他们目前正在被
[06:37] by the Department of Education right now. 教育部调查
[06:40] Long list of accusations, 一长串罪名
[06:42] including illegal recruiting tactics. 其中包括违法招生
[06:45] Since federal loans make up most of their income, 自从联邦贷款成为他们的主要收入后
[06:48] if it doesn’t go their way, they get shut down. 如果不按他们的来 就会被关停
[06:51] Dennis was a recruiter for Fairbridge. 丹尼斯是费尔布里奇的招生人员
[06:55] He was about to testify as a whistle-blower. 他本来是要检举他们的
[06:57] That’s why they killed him. 所以他们杀了他
[06:59] Or so you believe. 也许只是你这么想
[07:01] Uh, so what’s your connection to all of this 所以除了你认识丹尼斯·希克斯外
[07:03] beyond Dennis Hicks being someone you knew? 你和这一切有什么关联
[07:05] Fairbridge University owns us. 我们归费尔布里奇大学管
[07:08] So why would a college want to own a halfway house? 为什么一所大学会想成为中途之家的业主
[07:11] Because we’re a source of warm bodies 因为我们提供活人
[07:13] and social security numbers– 和社会保账号
[07:15] and that’s pretty much all they care about. 基本上他们只关心这个
[07:20] Five years ago, we were hurting for cash. 五年前 我们急缺钱
[07:23] When Fairbridge offered to buy us, 当费尔布里奇大学提出要收购我们时
[07:25] even I thought it was a good idea. 连我都觉得太好了
[07:27] Turns out we let the devil in the door. 结果我们引狼入室了
[07:29] 帮你找到 新工作
[07:29] Ever since, 此后
[07:31] the school’s been aggressively recruiting our residents. 学校就一直大量招收我们的住户
[07:33] And I’m not allowed to do anything about it. 而我没有权力过问
[07:37] forgive our ignorance– 原谅我们的无知
[07:39] my partner and I tend to think of higher education 我跟我搭档倾向于认为高学历
[07:40] as being a good thing, so what is so bad about people 是件好事 所以为什么你说
[07:42] who are trying to turn their lives around going to college? 大家努力进大学不是好事呢
[07:45] If they were getting a real education 如果他们得到真正的教育
[07:47] and if there was real financial support for them, 并且得到实际的经济支持
[07:49] I’d be all for it. 我完全赞成
[07:50] But with this, they’re flat-out lied to. 但这个项目 他们是实打实的骗子
[07:53] Recruiters promise degrees 招收官承诺的学位
[07:55] that the school doesn’t even offer, 学校根本就不颁发
[07:56] and help with job placement that they never give. 说安排就业也从没兑现过
[07:59] They’ll say anything to get people to sign on the dotted line. 他们为了让大家在虚线上签字什么话都说
[08:02] And in this case, the dotted lines are on student loan applications. 这里虚线指的是学生贷款申请表
[08:06] The school gets its money, and when my guys get out or drop out, 学校收到钱 而当我的住户退学或辍学
[08:10] they’re just as unemployable as ever, 他们就像以前一样无法受雇了
[08:12] only now they’re buried in debt. 而且还欠了一屁股债
[08:14] And whatever money they do make is seized by collectors. 而他们真正赚的钱却被代理人扣着
[08:17] And we all know how helpful that is 我们都知道当你想要重新开始时
[08:18] when you’re trying to get your life back on track. 这些钱对你有多重要
[08:22] I’ve assembled a list of cases 我收集了一堆
[08:25] that I’m presenting to the D.O.E. 正要呈报教育部的案件
[08:27] Vulnerable people who I promised to help 当事人都是我承诺过要帮助的弱者
[08:29] who have been criminally deceived by Fairbridge. 却被费尔布里奇大学用违法手段欺骗了
[08:33] Now, I’ve talked to the police, 我已经告诉了警察
[08:34] but they just think I’m crazy. 可他们却觉得是我疯了
[08:37] A good man’s been murdered. 一个好人被害了
[08:41] So… what do you say? 所以 你们怎么看
[08:43] Will you look into it? 你们会调查吗
[08:48] It says here Dennis Hicks lived in Astoria. 资料上说丹尼斯·希克斯住在阿斯托里亚
[08:50] That’s the 116. 是116区
[08:52] We could reach out to whoever caught the case, 我们可以问问是谁接的案子
[08:54] at least see where it stands. 至少看看现在的情况
[08:56] Assuming there’s a case left to see. 前提是还有案子可看
[08:57] Crime scene’s two weeks old. 犯罪现场是两周前的
[09:00] Body’s probably in the ground already. 尸体说不定早埋了
[09:04] You remember Lukas Muller, the, uh, Interpol agent? 你记得国际刑警探员卢卡斯·穆勒吗
[09:07] Sure. 记得
[09:08] He got us information on that Swiss bank account a few weeks ago. 他几周前给了我们瑞士银行账户的信息
[09:10] My father pays him for such help– 我父亲花钱雇的他
[09:12] now, if he was in the old man’s pocket two years ago, 如果他两年前就在为那个老家伙做事
[09:15] stands to reason he was asked to investigate the shooting 那他就有可能被派去调查过
[09:17] which cost Sabine Raoult her life. 萨宾·拉乌尔被害的案子
[09:19] Well, you’re assuming there was an investigation. 你假设的是有调查这一环节
[09:21] Your father may know exactly who came after him. 你父亲可能很清楚是谁在追杀他
[09:23] And then discreetly handled the matter himself? No. 然后自己谨慎地处理掉了吗 不会
[09:26] He was lying when he said the matter was resolved. 他说问题解决了时是在说谎
[09:29] Anyway, I reached out to Muller several times, no response. 话说回来 我问了穆勒几次都没有回应
[09:32] But my contact at Interpol’s New York office 但我在国际刑警组织纽约办公室的联系人
[09:34] has just told me he’s in town for a conference. 刚告知我他为了参加会议来了镇上
[09:37] So while I’m looking into this, 所以我来调查这边
[09:38] are you gonna fight Muller or are you gonna sleep with him? 你是要去和穆勒打一架还是睡一觉
[09:41] You get any pushback at the 116, 你要是在116区遇到任何阻拦
[09:43] just remind their lieutenant that he owes me. 告诉他们的长官他欠我人情
[09:45] I helped get his two-timing son-in-law deported. 我帮他把脚踏两条船的女婿遣出国门了
[09:52] Body was found on the floor over there. 尸体在那边的地板上发现的
[09:55] Three rounds from a nine-millimeter. 身中三发子弹 九毫米口径手枪
[09:58] Looks like the intruders took the stereo, Xbox… 看起来闯入者拿走了音响 游戏机…
[10:03] some things off the counter. 柜台的一些东西
[10:06] Apartment’s paid up for the month, 这个月房租已付
[10:06] so the landlord gave the family time to clean it out. 所以房东给受害人家属一段时间清理
[10:11] I got to ask: why does Major Crimes 我必须要问 为什么重案组
[10:13] need a consultant to go over all this? 需要一个顾问来查这些
[10:16] I’m not checking your work. 我不是在检查你的工作
[10:17] A friend of the victim asked us to take a look. 是被害人的朋友请我们来调查的
[10:19] You might have spoken to her– Lily Cooper. 也许你已经跟她谈过了 莉莉·库珀
[10:21] The one who thinks Mr. Hicks’ employers had him killed? 就是认为希克斯先生的雇主杀了他的那人吗
[10:25] And the five other homes that were broken into that night, 而当晚被盗的其他五家
[10:27] they do all that as… cover? 都只是烟雾弹吗
[10:30] All the break-ins happen between here and 30th Avenue, 所有被盗人家都在这里和三十号大街之间
[10:33] all within a couple of hours. 都在几小时内
[10:34] And there were no witnesses? 然而没找到目击者
[10:36] The crew that did it got in and out of the other spots 偷窃团体进出这些地方
[10:37] without running into any residents– Hicks was… unlucky. 没有撞见任何居民 希克斯不走运啊
[10:41] I think you’re right. 我认为你是对的
[10:43] Not about Hicks being unlucky… 不是希克斯不走运的事
[10:45] but about the killer not staging the five other break-ins. 而是凶手没有出现在其他五户被盗家里
[10:49] I don’t think what happened here was connected to those. 我不认为这里发生的事情和那些有关联
[10:54] Look at the last names of all the other families. 看看其他家的姓氏
[10:56] They’re all Russian. 他们都是俄罗斯人
[10:58] There’s a lot of Russians in this neighborhood. 小区有很多俄罗斯人
[11:00] Yes. But if you exclude Hicks, 没错 但除开希克斯
[11:02] the crew hit only Russians. 盗贼就只偷了俄罗斯人
[11:04] There’s a Russian Orthodox church 几条街区外
[11:05] just a few blocks away. 就有一家俄罗斯东正教堂
[11:07] And the night of the break-ins was also the Eve of the Epiphany. 入室抢劫那晚还是主显节前夕
[11:10] – The what? – If the thieves had an association with the church, -什么 -如果小偷在那家教堂有关系
[11:13] they would have known 他们就会知道
[11:13] which families were attending services that night. 那晚有哪些家庭出席
[11:16] That would explain how they only broke into homes that were empty. 那就能解释为什么他们只偷了没人的住户
[11:21] That’s one of the homes that was hit, right? 那是被偷的住户之一 是吗
[11:24] Yeah. 对
[11:25] And that apartment and this one can look right into each other. 那间公寓和这家可以互相看到
[11:29] And according to this, 根据文件记载
[11:29] they didn’t take very much from that one. 他们在那家没偷多少东西
[11:31] Maybe because they left in a hurry. 或许是因为他们急着离开
[11:34] Because they heard gunshots coming from over here and figured… 因为他们听到了这边有枪击声 想到…
[11:37] the police were on their way. 警察就要来了
[11:40] Nobody from that building saw the shooter coming or going, 那栋楼没人看到凶手进出
[11:43] but maybe the thieves did. 但小偷或许看到了
[12:16] You remember me. 你记得我
[12:18] I have nothing to say to you. 我没什么可跟你说的
[12:20] Please leave me alone. 请别来烦我
[12:21] I anticipated you having reservations 我想到你会介意
[12:23] about me approaching you in public– 我和你在公众场合见面
[12:25] it might expose your arrangement with my father. 因为这可能会暴露你和我父亲的计划
[12:27] That’s why I chose so private a setting. 所以我选择了私人空间
[12:29] Don’t worry about the cameras. 别担心摄像头
[12:30] I disabled them a short while ago. 我之前已经切断电源了
[12:38] As you may be aware, there was an attempt on his life 你也许知道 不到两年前
[12:40] just under two years ago- 有人想取他性命
[12:41] I’m trying to ascertain to 我想了解一下
[12:42] what degree the matter was investigated. 那件事的调查进展
[12:43] I imagine you are. 我想也是
[12:45] Trying to figure out how much he knows? 想搞清楚他知道多少吗
[12:46] I’ve given up asking what he knows, 我已经放弃了解他知道多少了
[12:48] so I’m asking what you know. 所以我现在来问你
[12:49] Ask someone else. 去问别人吧
[12:51] Mr. Muller, I have friends here that my father 穆勒先生 我父亲可能会让我朋友
[12:52] may be placing in danger. 身陷险境
[12:54] What is your game? 你在玩什么游戏
[12:56] My “Game”? “游戏”
[12:58] On second thought, I don’t want to know. 我又想了想 还是别告诉我了
[13:00] I have a family. I have a wife. 我有家庭 妻子
[13:03] You and your father can both go to hell. 你和你父亲可以一起去死了
[13:09] Every family whose home was hit 每个被偷的家庭
[13:11] had RSVP’d to a dinner that night at the church. 都回复过要参加那晚在教堂的晚宴
[13:15] So we looked at who had access to those RSVPs. 所以我们查了一下谁能看到这些回复
[13:18] Turns out the leader of your little gang– Roland– 发现了你们一伙的头 罗兰
[13:22] he works for the caterer. 他是厨师的助手
[13:24] He also had a record, so we started with him. 他还有犯罪记录 所以我们先查的他
[13:27] He gave the rest of you up. 他供出了你们
[13:29] He’s not “The leader.” 他不是”头”
[13:32] No? That’s funny… 不是吗 有意思…
[13:34] he definitely described you as a minor player. 他完全把你们形容成一帮小角色啊
[13:38] No, seriously… you should be thanking him. 不 说真的…你该谢谢他
[13:40] The only reason you’re sitting here talking to us, 你能坐在这跟我们说话
[13:42] the only reason the DA is offering you a deal and not him, 地检给你提供协议而不给他提供的唯一原因
[13:45] is that he said you were the one keeping watch out the window. 是因为他说你负责观察窗外情况
[13:49] See, we’re a lot more interested in the homicide 跟你相比 我们对你看到的
[13:51] you saw across the street than we are in you. 街对面的凶手感兴趣多了
[13:56] So Roland would do more time than me? 所以罗兰服刑时间会比我长吗
[13:58] Guaranteed. 肯定比你长
[14:01] I was looking out the window. 我当时看着窗外
[14:04] There was a scary looking guy… 有个长相凶恶的男人…
[14:06] shaved head, Hispanic, tattoos. 光头 西班牙裔 有纹身
[14:10] Had his gun out like this. 他这样举着枪
[14:13] And the other guy’s begging for his life. 另一个人求他饶过自己一命
[14:16] And he just plugs him full of bullets. 然后他就朝他射光了所有子弹
[14:21] Okay, first let’s get your hand out of my face. 好了 你先把手放下
[14:24] Then let’s back up… 我们再回顾一遍…
[14:25] Hey. That lead on the witness paid off… 目击者的线索有用了…
[14:26] he’s giving Marcus a statement right now. 他正在向马库斯提供证词
[14:29] After this, we’ll have him sit down with a sketch artist. 稍后我们会让他帮忙提供嫌犯素描
[14:31] Where are you? 你在哪
[14:32] I’ve returned to Lily Cooper’s office at the halfway house. 我又来莉莉·库珀的中途之家了
[14:36] So once we have a sketch, I’ll forward it to you. 我们一画出素描 我就转发给你
[14:38] Maybe Lily can identify the guy. 或许莉莉能认出那个人
[14:40] That sketch might be more important than ever. 那素描可能比任何时候都更重要
[14:42] Lily won’t be identifying anyone. 莉莉已经不能再辨认任何人了
[14:45] I’m here because one of the detectives 我来这里是因为警探
[14:46] found my card on her desk. 在她桌上发现了我的名片
[14:49] She’s been strangled. 她被掐死了
[14:56] Lily Cooper had a locked strongbox bolted inside her desk. 莉莉·库珀桌子里有个嵌入式保险箱
[14:59] It’s where her staff kept contraband 里面放着她的员工从居民那
[15:00] they confiscated from residents. 没收的违禁品
[15:02] Staffer who discovered the body found it like that. 发现尸体的职员发现保险箱打开了
[15:04] Whoever killed Lily wanted it to look like 杀了莉莉的人希望凶案看起来
[15:06] it was over the contents of the box. 是为了保险箱里的东西
[15:09] And you don’t buy it? 你觉得不是吗
[15:10] When Sherlock and I went to see her yesterday, 昨天夏洛克和我去见她的时候
[15:12] she showed us a file of case histories 她给我们看了她打算交给教育部的
[15:14] she was about to present to the D.O.E. 关于一些过往案件的文件
[15:16] When Sherlock went back to her office, the file was gone. 夏洛克再去她办公室时 文件就不见了
[15:18] She thought that Dennis Hicks was murdered 她认为丹尼斯·希克斯被杀
[15:20] because he was cooperating in a case 是因为他在案件中配合
[15:22] against Fairbridge University… 指控了费尔布里奇大学…
[15:24] We think she may have been killed for the same reason. 我们认为她可能也是因为这个被杀的
[15:26] And Holmes? Where’s he? 福尔摩斯呢 他在哪
[15:28] He’s dealing with a family thing. 他在处理家事
[15:31] You don’t want to know. 你不会想知道的
[15:33] So what now? I take it you have something 现在怎么办 我想你应该有比
[15:34] more specific in mind than “Arrest a college.” “逮捕一所大学”更明确的想法吧
[15:37] Well, we have a finest message out 我们现在有一个很明确的线索
[15:38] with the sketch of Dennis Hicks’s shooter, 杀害丹尼斯·希克斯凶手的素描
[15:40] and detectives are re-canvassing both scenes. 警探也在细查两个命案现场
[15:42] We’ll see if anyone recognizes the face. 看看有没有人认出这家伙吧
[15:44] Even though we’re pretty sure he’s just a hired gun. 尽管我们很确定他只是受雇于人
[15:47] Fairbridge’s hired gun? 费尔布里奇大学雇的杀手吗
[15:49] Well, this is the CEO of Fairbridge University, 这是费尔布里奇大学的执行董事
[15:52] Wilson Trager… he is the university. 威尔森·崔格…他就是这所学校
[15:54] It’s privately owned by him. 这所学校是他个人的
[15:56] No one stands to lose more 如果教育部胜诉
[15:57] if the D.O.E. rules against them. 没人会比他损失更大
[16:00] Then I guess I know your next stop. 那我应该知道你们接下来要去哪了
[16:08] Detective Bell. 贝尔警探
[16:09] Miss Watson. 华生女士
[16:11] Wilson Trager. 我是威尔森·崔格
[16:12] Yeah, thanks for seeing us. 感谢你有时间见我们
[16:13] Of course. I assume you’re here 当然 我想你们过来
[16:15] because of the murder that took place a couple of weeks ago. 是为了几周前发生的凶杀案吧
[16:17] The poor guy who works in the call center or something? 可怜的家伙 他是在客服工作吧
[16:20] His name was Dennis Hicks… He was VP of Recruiting. 他叫丹尼斯·希克斯…是招聘部的副总
[16:23] Right. Sure. 对 对
[16:24] Actually, two of your employees have been murdered. 事实上 你的两个雇员都被害了
[16:26] A woman named Lily Cooper was killed yesterday. 一个叫莉莉·库珀的女人昨天被杀了
[16:28] She was the director of East River Hope House, which you own. 她是你名下东河希望之家的总监
[16:32] Oh, my God, that’s… terrible. 天啊 太…糟糕了
[16:34] We’re thinking there’s a connection. 我们认为两起凶案有关联
[16:36] We were hoping we could ask you a few questions? 我们想问你一些问题
[16:38] Actually, Mr. Trager was just leaving 事实上 崔格先生正要离开
[16:40] for an important meeting. It can’t be rescheduled. 去参加一场重要的会议 无法重新安排
[16:42] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[16:43] But I’ve asked Josh and Bill 但我已经嘱咐乔什和比尔
[16:45] to help you in any way they can. 尽其所能地协助你们调查
[16:46] Two people now? 又一人遇害了
[16:48] I want to know everything. And, uh… 我要了解所有事情 还有
[16:50] you know, remind me to send something to the families. 提醒我给这些家庭送点东西以示慰问
[16:53] Thank you for everything that you’re doing. 感谢你们的努力
[16:54] Yes, Mr. Trager, we… 崔格先生 我们
[16:55] Uh, we can answer your questions. Please, 我们可以回答你们的问题 请吧
[16:58] right this way. 这边走
[17:03] Can we hang on to this? 我们能留下这个吗
[17:04] We’ll show it to Mr. Trager 我们会拿给崔格先生看
[17:06] and obviously let you know if it sparks anything. 如果他想起什么肯定会告知你们
[17:08] Again, we were hoping to put our questions 再次重申 我们希望亲自
[17:10] to Mr. Trager ourselves. 向崔格先生提问
[17:12] And why would that be necessary? 有什么必要呢
[17:13] Because we’re trying to solve two murders, 因为我们正在调查两场凶杀案
[17:15] and both victims were assisting a D.O.E. Investigation 而两名受害人都曾协助过教育部的调查
[17:17] that could cost him millions. 可能会使他损失数百万
[17:19] We… Wait. 我们 等等
[17:20] So… in so many words, you came here to accuse Mr. Trager 所以 你们是来指控崔格先生
[17:23] of hiring an assassin? 雇用了杀手吗
[17:25] “Accuse” is a strong word at this stage. 目前用”指控”这词有点严重了
[17:28] But you’re hardly here for a friendly chat. 但你们来这儿也不是为了友好的谈话
[17:31] And you wonder why you’re talking to us instead of him. 而你们还质疑为什么只能跟我们谈
[17:33] Does he have something to hide? 他有什么要隐瞒的吗
[17:36] We’ll ask Mr. Trager if he knows anything 我们会询问崔格先生是否知道
[17:38] about either of the victims. 任何关于这两位受害人的事
[17:40] Though based on what we all just saw in the lobby, 虽然基于我们刚刚在大厅的所见所闻
[17:42] I’d say he barely knew they existed. 我觉得他几乎不认识他们
[17:45] As for the D.O.E. Investigation, 至于教育部调查的事
[17:46] we’ve got it handled, I promise you. 我们已经解决了 我向你们保证
[17:49] But look, uh… you heard Mr. Trager tell us 但你看 你们也听到了崔格先生嘱咐我们
[17:51] to help you in any way we can- 尽我们所能地帮助你们
[17:53] we’ll give you full access to his secretarial staff, 我们会给你们所有权限去接触他的秘书人员
[17:55] his date book, his computer. 查看他的日程表以及电脑
[17:57] You find any evidence that he or anyone else here 如果你们发现了任何他或是这里的任何人
[17:59] hired an assassin, more power to you. 雇佣杀手的证据 随你们处置
[18:14] Lukas Muller is in New York. 卢卡斯·穆勒在纽约
[18:16] I paid him a visit yesterday. 我昨天去拜访了他
[18:19] Why would you… 你为什么
[18:19] I was surprised, and indeed confused, 我很吃惊 也着实很困惑
[18:21] by the way that he treated me. 他对待我的方式
[18:23] During our one prior interaction, 上次我们接触时
[18:25] I had noticed a baseline nervousness to the man, 我发现此人表现出了紧张不安
[18:27] but that could be written off to circumstance. 但基于当时状况也情有可原
[18:29] He was, after all, sharing secrets 他毕竟冒着丢掉工作的风险
[18:30] which could have cost him his job. 与我们分享秘密情报
[18:33] I’m the son of the man who lines his pockets, 我毕竟是给他付钱的人的儿子
[18:35] so yesterday I expected him to treat me as a friend. 所以昨天我期望他能把我视作朋友
[18:38] Instead, he treated me like an enemy. 然而 他却视我为敌人
[18:41] More precisely, a threat. 更准确地说是威胁
[18:45] I know, Father. 我知道的 父亲
[18:47] Know what? 知道什么
[18:48] Why you never mentioned your brush with death. 你为什么没有提及你与死亡擦身而过的经历
[18:51] Why you never asked me, 为什么你从没向我
[18:52] the finest detective you know, for assistance. 你所认识的最出色的侦探 寻求帮助
[18:58] You believe that I’m the man who tried to kill you. 你相信我就是那个想要杀你的人
[19:03] It’s made me wonder why you… 这让我不禁思考
[19:05] really came to New York. 你来纽约的真正目的
[19:07] Were you just following up on your suspicions, 你仅仅是出于疑虑
[19:09] or did you intend to do me harm? 还是想对我下手
[19:14] I did, at one time, suspect you. 我的确一度怀疑过你
[19:17] But I’ve long since moved off the notion. 但我早已打消了这念头
[19:20] I’m satisfied that you weren’t involved. 我很高兴你没有参与此事
[19:22] Though Muller, apparently, is not. 显然穆勒不这么想
[19:26] You and I have had our differences… 你我之间有过分歧
[19:28] to put it mildly… 说得委婉些
[19:31] but I’ve always thought that at the very least 但我一直都认为 无论如何
[19:33] you knew the content of my character. 你起码了解我的品性
[19:37] If you don’t know, without question, 如果你不是毫无疑问地坚信
[19:40] that I’m not a killer… 我不是个杀手
[19:43] then there really is no foundation for us to build on. 那我们之间关系发展的基础也就不存在了
[19:48] This… 这个
[19:49] experiment of ours has reached its end. 我们之间的实验也就到此为止了
[19:52] If for no other reason than to preserve my safety and Watson’s. 出于对我和华生安全的考虑
[19:57] I do hope you’ll agree. 我希望你能同意
[20:01] And if you have any lingering doubts, 如果你还有任何挥之不去的疑虑
[20:04] here’s how you can be certain 这一点你大可放心
[20:06] I’m not the one who tried to kill you. 我不是那个想杀你的人
[20:09] You’re alive. 你还活着呢
[20:32] Hey, I didn’t know you were back. 我不知道你回来了
[20:34] I was down in my office. 我在办公室里
[20:36] That’s the honey we got for your father when he comes over. 这不是我们给你父亲来访时准备的蜂蜜吗
[20:38] So it is. 没错
[20:41] I guess that means the conversation went poorly. 我猜这意味着你们的谈话不太顺利
[20:44] I was right– 我是对的
[20:45] two years ago he thought I was behind his near murder. 两年前他以为我是让他差点被杀的幕后主使
[20:48] And now? 现在呢
[20:49] Now, according to him, I am a former suspect; 现在 根据他的说法 我是前嫌疑人
[20:52] I’m not at the center of an elaborate revenge plot. 我没有精心策划这场复仇
[20:56] You believe him? 你相信他吗
[20:57] I do. 我相信
[20:58] But I also think I was right two weeks ago. 但我也认为两周前我是对的
[21:01] The matter’s not resolved. 问题还没解决
[21:02] The culprit is still at large. 凶手依然逍遥法外
[21:04] The good news is, 好消息是
[21:06] we need no longer fear about being in Father’s proximity, 我们不用再担心要接近父亲了
[21:08] because we will no longer be in his proximity. 因为我们不再是他身边的人了
[21:12] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[21:14] Don’t be sorry. He and I have gone years 不用遗憾 他和我曾经数年
[21:16] without talking in the past; it’s an arrangement that works. 断绝往来 这种安排很可行
[21:19] Any luck, we’ll be returning to it soon. 运气好的话 我们很快就会回到当初了
[21:22] How went your meeting with Wilson Trager? 你和威尔森·崔格的见面怎么样
[21:25] It’s hard to say. 很难说
[21:25] It was more of a non-meeting than a meeting. 这个见面跟不见没什么区别
[21:28] He blew past us and stuck us 他躲过会面
[21:29] with a couple of lawyers, and then 用两个律师来搪塞我们 之后
[21:31] they gave us full access to his life. 那俩律师给了我们查看他生活的所有权限
[21:32] Bank and travel records, e-mails… 银行和旅行记录 邮件
[21:34] Suggests confidence we will find nothing. 证明他们很有信心我们什么都找不到
[21:37] Well, I’ve been going through all of it. 我在查看所有信息
[21:39] So far, no mysterious wire transfers 目前为止 没有可疑的汇款
[21:41] or secret liaisons with hit men. 或是和杀手的秘密联络
[21:43] But that’s assuming that Trager paid for everything himself. 但前提是崔格用的是自己的钱
[21:46] If he used the college’s money, 如果他用了学校的钱
[21:47] it could take years to find the trail. 得花好几年才能发现痕迹
[21:53] You’re on speaker. 我开免提了
[21:54] That sketch we’ve been showing around– 我们到处给人看的那份素描
[21:56] some of the staff at Lily Cooper’s halfway house 莉莉·库珀中途之家的一些员工
[21:58] I.D.’d the guy– Victor Nieves. 认出了这人 维克多·尼耶维斯
[22:01] He’s an ex-con. He lived there a few years ago. 他是个前科犯 几年前住在那里
[22:03] His parole officer had a current address on file. 他的假释官有他现在的地址
[22:06] We know he’s armed and dangerous. 他有武器 而且很危险
[22:08] ESU is rolling now. Marcus is with them. 特警队正在集合 马库斯跟他们在一起
[22:11] I’ll let you know if we find anything. 要是有发现再告诉你们
[22:13] I already told you. 我已经告诉你们了
[22:16] I don’t know where Victor is. 我不知道维克多在哪
[22:18] All right, well, when was the last time you saw him? 好吧 你上次见他是什么时候
[22:21] I don’t know. 我说不好
[22:22] Two days ago, maybe three? 两天前 也许三天
[22:28] Mrs. Nieves, 尼耶维斯太太
[22:28] it was raining earlier today, and those boots are still wet. 今天早前下过雨 而那双靴子还是湿的
[22:32] Someone other than your husband leave them here? 除了你丈夫还有人住这儿吗
[22:42] Please. 求求你
[22:46] He’s a good man. 他是个好人
[22:50] Don’t hurt him. 别伤害他
[22:51] Hey, believe me, 相信我
[22:53] we’d all rather keep things peaceful. 我们都希望和和气气的
[22:55] But I’m not gonna lie to you. 但我不会骗你
[22:57] Your husband’s in trouble, and we have to find him, 你丈夫惹麻烦了 我们得找到他
[22:59] so the best thing you can do is help us bring him in. 所以你的最好选择就是帮我们找到他
[23:02] You have any idea where he would have gone? 你知道他可能去了哪吗
[23:12] Hey. What’s your name? 嗨 你叫什么名字
[23:13] Mayra. 梅拉
[23:14] Mayra? 梅拉
[23:16] Castle Kingdom– I know that place. 城堡王国 我知道那里
[23:19] My brother and I used to go there. 我和我弟弟以前常去
[23:21] You go with your folks? 你跟你的家人一起去的吗
[23:23] What happened there? 你手上怎么了
[23:25] I fell. 我摔倒了
[23:26] You fell at the park? 你在公园摔倒了
[23:28] That’s no fun. 这可不是闹着玩的
[23:30] Here, let me fix that for you. 来 我帮你贴好
[23:35] That look more than a day old to you? 你觉得这伤超过一天了吗
[23:39] Mayra, when were you at the park? 梅拉 你们什么时候去的公园
[23:45] Gregson. 格雷森
[23:46] Yeah, it’s me. 是我
[23:47] Nieves’s little girl just alibied him 尼耶维斯的女儿为他提供了
[23:49] for the second murder– looks like the whole family was 第二起谋杀的不在场证明 昨天他们全家
[23:51] at an amusement park in South Jersey yesterday until dark. 在泽西州南部的一个游乐园里玩到了天黑
[23:54] The wife won’t say either way, 他妻子怎么也不肯说
[23:56] but I found a time stamp receipt in the trash. 但我在垃圾桶里的收据上发现了时间戳
[23:58] I’m reaching out to the park 我正前往游乐园
[23:59] to see if they can pull surveillance. 看他们能否调出监控录像
[24:01] If the story checks out, 要是证明是真的
[24:02] there’s no way Nieves could’ve killed Lily Cooper. 尼耶维斯就不可能杀了莉莉·库珀
[24:05] That’s pretty damn interesting. 还真有意思
[24:06] How so? 怎么说
[24:08] I was about to call you. 我正准备打给你呢
[24:10] Victor Nieves just showed up here. 维克多·尼耶维斯就在局里
[24:13] Turned himself in. 他自首了
[24:15] He just confessed to both murders. 两起谋杀他都承认了
[24:36] This took some finding on the part of Lily Cooper’s staff, 莉莉·库珀那边的员工好找了一阵
[24:39] but, uh… when I explained what it was for, they obliged. 但我解释了原由 他们就帮忙了
[24:44] That supposed to make me crack? 那该让我动摇吗
[24:47] I already said I killed her. 我已经说了我杀了她
[24:49] It’s you people who don’t believe it. 是你们的人不相信
[24:52] Oh, no, we know you didn’t kill her. 不 我们知道你没杀她
[24:54] We’ve already established that at the time of her murder 我们已经知道 她遇害时
[24:57] you were spinning in an oversized teacup 你正跟你的小女儿在游乐场的大茶杯里
[24:58] with your little girl. 转圈圈呢
[25:01] No, this photograph’s not for you, it’s for me. 这照片不是给你看的 是我要看
[25:05] I’ve never been a fan of cutting deals. 我从来不喜欢跟人谈协议
[25:07] Plea bargains, reduced sentences, mm-mm. 诉讼交易 减刑
[25:10] I think they’re a necessary evil, 我觉得这是间接助纣为虐
[25:13] a dilution of justice. 是淡薄司法公正
[25:15] I’m especially displeased when they help murderers. 我尤其不高兴它们能帮到谋杀犯
[25:18] And I do believe that you’re a murderer. 我确信你就是个谋杀犯
[25:20] The ballistics on the weapon that you surrendered 你上缴的武器上的弹道痕迹
[25:22] match the slugs pulled from Dennis Hicks. 与丹尼斯·希克斯体内的子弹吻合
[25:24] So… 所以
[25:27] I don’t want to help you. 我不想帮你
[25:30] But… 但是
[25:31] she believed that you were deserving of other people’s help. 她坚信你值得他人的帮助
[25:35] She was an exemplary human being. 她是个模范型的人
[25:38] So, as I sit here and I’ve got to try and persuade you 所以 由于我得坐在这里
[25:40] to give up Wilson Trager in exchange for a deal… 劝你供出威尔森·崔格 换取减刑
[25:43] it just, you know… 这照片
[25:45] helps me to remember her. 能帮我记起她
[25:50] Wilson who? 什么威尔森
[25:54] In your parole record, it seems like you were trying 根据你的假释记录来看
[25:56] to walk the straight and narrow after your release from prison. 你被释放后曾努力走上中规中矩的路
[26:00] You completed your high school diploma, 你完成了高中学业
[26:01] you held a steady job, 找了份稳定的工作
[26:03] you enrolled at Fairbridge to study computers… 你上了费尔布里奇大学学习计算机
[26:07] took out a student loan for that. Yep. 并申请了助学贷款
[26:10] How much did you owe? 你还欠多少
[26:11] 75 grand. 七万五
[26:14] How much did Trager offer you to murder Dennis Hicks? 崔格出多少钱雇你杀丹尼斯·希克斯
[26:18] Hicks was my recruiter, remember? 是希克斯招我入学的 记得吗
[26:21] He talked me into going to Fairbridge. 他劝我上了费尔布里奇大学
[26:22] Fed me a bunch of lies. 跟我说了一堆谎话
[26:25] I killed him on my own. 是我自己要杀他的
[26:27] You also confessed 你还承认
[26:28] to Lily Cooper’s strangulation on your own? 莉莉·库珀也是你自己要掐死的
[26:32] Trager… 崔格
[26:33] paid you to kill Dennis Hicks, 雇你杀了丹尼斯·希克斯
[26:35] and then he paid you again 然后再次雇你
[26:37] to take the fall for Lily Cooper’s strangulation. 抗下了掐死莉莉·库珀的罪名
[26:40] Now, assuming that he contracted that out as well, 要是他把杀莉莉的事也承包了出去
[26:43] you’re not only protecting him, 那你不仅是在保护他了
[26:45] but you’re protecting the person who actually killed her. 你还在保护真正杀她的人
[26:50] Why? 为什么
[26:53] ‘Cause I’m sure that guy didn’t have no choice, either. 因为我相信那个人也是迫不得已
[26:57] Why on earth would you think that? 你为什么会那么想
[27:11] Until last night, 昨晚之前
[27:12] we were assuming Wilson Trager only hired one killer. 我们一直假设威尔森·崔格只雇了一个杀手
[27:15] But when Victor Nieves’ confession to the murder 但尼耶维斯承认杀了莉莉·库珀的事
[27:18] of Lily Cooper was punctured, 被戳穿后
[27:19] we realized that there had to be two. 我们意识到一定有两个杀手
[27:21] Do you think he’s part of a team? 你觉得他是一个团伙的成员
[27:23] More likely a collection 更像是单独召集一些人
[27:25] of individuals with similar problems. 来处理类似的事
[27:27] He seemed convinced 他似乎确信
[27:28] he understood the second killer’s circumstances. 他很了解第二个杀手的处境
[27:32] Why? Because he believes their circumstances to be the same. 为什么 因为他相信他们的境遇相同
[27:36] We’ve been through Trager’s life with a fine-tooth comb. 我们仔细梳理了崔格的人生
[27:38] Now, this guy doesn’t have conventional criminal ties, 这人没有常见的犯罪纽带
[27:40] yet he managed to hire two different killers in two weeks. 却在两周内成功雇到了两个杀手
[27:44] It’s possible Nieves knows 有可能是尼耶维斯知道
[27:46] the identity of Lily Cooper’s murderer, 杀死莉莉·库珀的凶手的身份
[27:48] but I think it’s more likely that he intuitively understood 但我觉得更像是他直觉上知道
[27:51] where Trager found his second killer. 崔格是在哪找到的第二个杀手
[27:54] He’s getting them from his own student rolls. 他是在从自己的学生名册里找人
[27:56] His perch atop a for-profit college 他在一所盈利性大学的高位
[27:58] gives him access to a unique list: 让他有了获取特殊名单的权限
[28:00] individuals who sought to improve their lot in life– 那些争取改善人生的人
[28:03] many of them with criminal records– 不少人还有着犯罪记录
[28:05] who now, thanks to him, 现在多亏了他
[28:06] are buckling under student loans they cannot repay. 能享有他们还不起的助学贷款了
[28:09] This makes them ripe for manipulation. 这让他们随时可以被操控了
[28:11] We started wondering, maybe these two murders 我们开始怀疑 也许这两起谋杀
[28:13] weren’t the only times he solved his problems this way, 不是他第一次用这种方式来解决问题了
[28:16] so we looked for other suspicious incidents in his past. 所以我们查了他过去其他的可疑事件
[28:19] About a year ago, the college’s main campus 大约一年前 学校的主校园
[28:21] was being fined for safety violations. 因安全违规而被罚款了
[28:24] The whole thing got dropped 后来整件事不了了之
[28:25] because of a fire in the building inspector’s office. 因为有人在建筑检查员的办公室放了把火
[28:28] All the inspection records were lost, 所有的调查记录都没了
[28:29] and the city had to start again. 市里只得重新开始
[28:32] A year before that, Trager wanted to buy 在那之前一年 崔格想买
[28:34] a co-op on Central Park South. 中央公园南部的一个合作社
[28:36] For whatever reason, the board was about to reject him– 不知为何 委员会准备否决他
[28:39] until a swing vote was injured in a hit-and-run. 后来握有关键一票的人在一起肇事逃逸中受伤了
[28:41] She resigned her spot, ’cause she could no longer fulfill her duties, 182 00:28:51,670 –> 00:28:53,938 and the vote went Trager’s way. 她让出了自己的席位 因为无法再履行职责了 于是投票就顺了崔格的意
[28:47] Now, if this guy isn’t behind it all, 如果这家伙是幕后主使
[28:48] he is the luckiest innocent bystander in history. 那他真是史上最幸运的无辜旁观者了
[28:52] All right, say you’re right, 好吧 假设你们是对的
[28:53] say the guy’s a gangster, so how do we prove it? 假设这人是黑帮分子 我们要怎么证明
[28:55] Victor Nieves isn’t gonna help us. 维克多·尼耶维斯不会帮我们的
[28:57] Well, now that we know what we’re looking for, 现在我们知道要找什么了
[28:59] we can try and identify other people 我们可以试着找出其他
[29:01] that Trager coerced. 被崔格胁迫过的人
[29:02] Look through the school’s past students 查查这学校以前的学生
[29:04] for people who fit the bill: 看有谁符合要求
[29:05] ex-cons who defaulted on their loans. 前科犯 并拖欠了贷款
[29:08] Nieves’s priors were for burglary, 尼耶维斯的前科是盗窃
[29:10] so we’re thinking Trager may have chosen people 所以我们认为崔格也许是按技术
[29:12] based on their skills– an arsonist for the office fire, 在选人的 一个办公室纵火犯
[29:15] a wheelman for the hit-and-run. 一个飙车手负责肇事逃逸
[29:16] Nieves won’t flip; maybe someone else will. 尼耶维斯不肯松口 但其他人也许会
[29:19] Fairbridge University has got to have what, 费尔布里奇大学总得有多少
[29:21] 20,000 students? 两万人吧
[29:23] That’s got to be hundreds of ex-cons a year. 那每年得有好几百个前科犯啊
[29:26] You think we’re looking for a needle in a haystack. 你觉得我们是在大海捞针
[29:28] We are. Or at least Watson and Marcus are. 的确是 至少华生和马库斯是
[29:32] What are you gonna do? 你呢
[29:33] Well, I’ve always found the best way 我嘛 我总能找到最佳方式
[29:34] to come at a haystack is with a pitchfork. 从大海里捞出针来
[29:37] I’ll see you on the tee at 7:00 a.M. 早上七点 开球台见
[29:41] You know, I imagined 我想象过你是那种
[29:41] you’d be the sort to have a private entrance, 会留个专用入口的人
[29:43] and I’m not disappointed. 你果然没让我失望
[29:45] Who are you? 你是谁
[29:46] Uh, I-I mean you no physical harm. 我没打算对你造成身体伤害
[29:48] My name is Sherlock Holmes. 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[29:50] I’m a consulting detective. 我是个顾问侦探
[29:52] I believe you brushed off my partner and her colleague 你昨天应该在大厅
[29:54] in the lobby yesterday. 躲过了我的搭档和同事
[29:57] Did their feelings get hurt, so they sent you? 他们觉得伤自尊了 所以派了你来吗
[29:59] No one sent me. 没人派我来
[30:01] I’ve missed the opportunity to look you in the eye myself, 我之前错过了亲眼看看你的机会
[30:03] and I thought it was time to rectify that. 觉着是时候弥补一下了
[30:06] Got it. 明白
[30:08] Drink? 喝点吗
[30:12] So… 好了
[30:13] lay it on me. 尽管说吧
[30:15] Come on, I could’ve yelled for security 来吧 我看到你的第一眼
[30:17] the moment I saw you, but I didn’t. 就可以叫保安来 可我没有
[30:20] Humor me. 让我听听
[30:22] What do you see? 你看到了什么
[30:24] I see very much what I expected to see. 我想看到的都看到了
[30:27] A psychopath with no real human connections, 一个没有真实人际关系的神经病
[30:29] except for the fa??ades he maintains for convenience. 却维持着外表假象以图方便
[30:31] A vampire of sorts, 类似于吸血鬼
[30:32] but instead of blood, you feed on hopes and dreams. 但你吸的不是血 而是希望和梦想
[30:36] Do one I haven’t been called. 说个别人没叫过的名字
[30:39] Very well. 好吧
[30:40] You’re a double destroyer of lives. 你是个生命的双重破坏者
[30:42] Once when you wrote people into debt, 你先让人写下欠条
[30:44] and then again when you used that debt 然后又用欠条
[30:46] to leverage them into doing your bidding. 来利用人们为你效命
[30:49] Well, I haven’t heard that one. 这我还真没听过
[30:51] Look, I’m doing 听着 我做的
[30:53] what guys like me have been doing 是像我这样的人
[30:54] since the beginning of time. 从一开始就在做的事
[30:56] Promising people on that side of the wall 向墙那边的人承诺
[30:58] that what I’m selling will help them get 我卖的东西能帮他们
[31:00] to this side of the wall. 到墙的这一边来
[31:01] Why do you care so much? 你为什么这么在意
[31:03] Wha-wha-what’s it to you? 跟你有什么关系
[31:04] Oh, two people are dead. 有两个人死了
[31:06] That’s what it is to me. 这就是跟我的关系
[31:07] I heard somebody confessed to those killings. 我听说已经有人承认了那些杀人罪
[31:09] His name is Victor Nieves. 他叫维克多·尼耶维斯
[31:11] And you’ll be hearing his name at your trial, 你在庭审时也会听到他的名字
[31:14] because you hired him to commit one murder 因为你雇他犯下了一桩杀人罪
[31:16] and then take the blame for another. 然后又顶下了另一桩罪
[31:18] Oh, wait, so you, 等等 所以你
[31:20] you think that I wanted Dennis Hicks murdered 你觉得丹尼斯·希克斯泄了密
[31:23] because he was a whistleblower. 所以我想让他死
[31:25] Okay, but Lily Cooper? 好吧 那莉莉·库珀呢
[31:27] Why on earth would I want to hurt her? 我有什么理由要伤害她
[31:30] She was gathering evidence 她在收集证据
[31:31] to present to the Department of Education, 要提交给教育部
[31:33] a file with a list of individuals 是一份包含了
[31:34] that Fairbridge University had deceived. 费尔布里奇大学被骗学生名单的文件
[31:38] Okay, those guys you just saw me say goodbye to? 好吧 你看到我刚送走的那些人了吧
[31:42] Lead counsel for the D.O.E. 他们是教育部的首席律师
[31:44] We just shook hands 我们刚为一项
[31:46] on a deal that’s been in the works for a week. 进行了一周的交易握了手
[31:48] Pay a fine, support some guidelines they want to enforce, 交点罚款 支持些他们想贯彻的指导方针
[31:51] and that’ll be that. 就搞定了
[31:54] It amounts to nothing. 没有任何意义
[31:55] So whatever sob story 所以不管那女人
[31:57] that woman would present, I, I didn’t care. 会说出多么悲伤的故事 我不在乎
[32:00] I’ve known this investigation’s going away for days. 据我所知调查几天前就停止了
[32:04] I’m sure you’ll be able to confirm that. 相信你能确认
[32:08] Obviously, you, uh, 显然 你…
[32:10] you know the way out. 你知道怎么出去吧
[32:15] Oh, you’re back. 你回来了
[32:18] Fairbridge University decided to stop cooperating. 费尔布里奇大学不肯合作了
[32:20] So Marcus and I have been getting help from the D.O.E. 所以我和马库斯向教育部求助了
[32:23] We’ve been comparing registration 我们在用登记信息
[32:24] and student loan records 和学生贷款记录
[32:25] against their department’s databases. 跟他们在教育部的数据库作对比
[32:27] It’s gonna take some time. 得花点时间
[32:29] Oh, how’d it go with the haystack? 你的针捞出来了吗
[32:31] Trager left me questioning his motive 崔格让我对他杀害莉莉·库珀的动机
[32:33] for having Lily Cooper killed, 有了疑问
[32:34] but I’m as convinced as ever that he did have her killed. 但我无比确信他的确杀了她
[32:37] Other than that, one of his diplomas is fake, 除此之外 他有个学历是伪造的
[32:39] and he’s a hunter, 他是个猎人
[32:41] so his lack of empathy extends beyond bipeds. 所以他对两足动物以外的事物没有同情心
[32:44] Expecting someone? 在等人吗
[32:46] No. 没有
[32:47] Perhaps I goaded Trager into sending another assassin. 也许我刺激崔格又派出了一个杀手
[32:50] Seriously? 真的假的
[32:51] Look on the bright side– if one of us survives, 想想好的一面 要是我们有人能活下来
[32:52] we’ll have identified another needle. 我们就能找到另一根针了
[33:08] It was true. 是真的
[33:10] What you said before. 你之前说的那些
[33:13] I should never have suspected my own son. 我不该怀疑自己的儿子
[33:18] I do know you. 我的确了解你
[33:21] But in my defense, it was not without reason. 但我要辩解 实在是事出有因
[33:25] I-I’d like to think that we had grown 我希望认为过去这几个月
[33:28] a little closer these last months to, 我们的关系变得亲近些了
[33:31] to understanding one another a little better. 能互相理解得更多一些了
[33:35] Well… you remember where we were two years ago. 你还记得两年前我们的关系如何
[33:39] Not to mention the decades before. 更不用说几十年前了
[33:44] My investigators located a Paris cabbie, 我的调查员锁定了一个巴黎的出租司机
[33:48] who identified you to a tee. 指认出了你
[33:51] He said he had you as a fare 他说他确定
[33:53] in the vicinity on the night of the attack. 袭击那晚你就在附近
[33:56] You were living in London at the time, 当时你住在伦敦
[33:57] so it seemed plausible. 所以看起来似乎可信
[33:59] Yeah. 对
[34:01] Uh, do you think I would’ve been as careless 你觉得我会不小心到
[34:04] as to allow a witness to identify me? 留下个目击证人来指证我吗
[34:06] Eventually I asked myself that very question, 最终 我也问了自己同样的问题
[34:09] and I concluded that it was more likely 我觉得更有可能
[34:11] that he’d been bribed to throw us off. 他是被收买来离间我们的
[34:15] Since recanted his tale, has he? 因为他收回了自己的故事 对吧
[34:18] He’s proved impossible to find again. 他已经被证明不会再出现了
[34:20] Now whether this means that he is dead 这到底意味着他已经死了
[34:23] or simply vanished, I, I can’t say. 还是仅仅消失了 我说不好
[34:27] But I urged my people to move off you 但不管怎样 我跟我的人进行了争论
[34:30] as a suspect, nonetheless. 让他们把你移出了嫌疑人名单
[34:34] Lukas Muller just failed to get that memo, did he? 只是忘了通知卢卡斯·穆勒 是吧
[34:36] Lukas never believed that I’d stopped suspecting you. 卢卡斯一直不信我会停止怀疑你
[34:39] He was convinced it was just my way of, 他确信我只是
[34:43] of sending the eyes of the law elsewhere, 只是想办法把警方引去别处
[34:46] while I dealt with you myself. 而我要亲自对付你
[34:48] And recently he threatened to tell you as much. 最近他威胁过要告诉你
[34:51] Right, so then you threatened him back. 好吧 于是你也威胁了他
[34:53] That’s why he was so afraid of me? 所以他才那么怕我吗
[35:01] An agent called Jasper De Clerq. 一个叫加斯帕·德拉科的探员
[35:04] I told Lukas I was behind it. 我告诉卢卡斯我是幕后主使
[35:07] But you weren’t. 但你并不是
[35:08] No. 对
[35:10] Uh, you’ll understand if I find your word on the matter 要是我觉得你不太可信
[35:13] less than reliable? 你能理解吗
[35:17] Well, I hope you’ll take my word on this. 我希望这件事你能相信我
[35:21] As soon as I stopped considering you as a suspect, 我一排除了你的嫌疑
[35:24] I realized how terrible it was that I ever had. 就意识到了自己之前有多糟
[35:28] When I heard about your relapse, 当我听说你复吸后
[35:31] I decided to arrange an extended stay in New York. 就决定在纽约多留一阵子
[35:34] That it was time to make things right between us. 是时候修复我们的关系了
[35:40] And that was always my only reason for coming. 这也一直是我来这里的唯一原因
[35:45] You’ve made it clear 你说得很清楚
[35:47] you’d like me to return to London. 希望我回伦敦去
[35:49] And so I shall. 我会的
[35:54] I just wanted you to know. 我只是希望你知道真相
[36:06] Are these candidates for your potential pool 这些都是威尔森·崔格
[36:08] of Wilson Trager’s problem solvers? 潜在的问题解决者吗
[36:11] Call it a first swing. 就算是第一杆吧
[36:12] I focused on people who live locally with criminal records 我重点查了当地有犯罪记录的人
[36:14] that match the skills that Trager needed. 对比有谁具备崔格需要的技能
[36:17] Fairbridge students who defaulted on their loans. 费尔布里奇拖欠过贷款的人
[36:20] Each packet contains everything we’ve gathered for that person. 每份都包括了我们能找到的那人的所有信息
[36:22] Rap sheets, parole records, loan histories from the D.O.E. 警局存档 假释记录 教育部的贷款记录
[36:26] I thought we could look through them, 我想我们可以过一遍
[36:27] and then just narrow them down from here. 从这里开始缩小范围
[36:30] You included Victor Nieves, I see. 看来你把维克多·尼耶维斯也算上了
[36:33] Yeah, he’s the only person that we know for sure. 对 他是我们唯一确认的人
[36:35] So I used him as a model for the profile. 所以我用他做了侧写参照
[36:38] I imagine the file that disappeared from Lily Cooper’s office 我想莉莉·库珀办公室遗失的档案里
[36:40] contained many of these same faces. 应该包含了这里的很多面孔
[36:42] Perhaps even Victor Nieves. 甚至可能有维克多·尼耶维斯
[36:44] It’s ironic. 真讽刺
[36:46] If we’re right, 如果我们是对的
[36:48] Lily and Trager would’ve used much of the same criteria. 莉莉和崔格一定用了同样的筛选标准
[36:50] One of them to help people. 一个是去帮人
[36:53] And the other to exploit them. 另一个却是去压榨他们
[37:07] Plaid is nice. 格纹不错
[37:09] Sudden urge to buy a throw? 突然想买了吗
[37:10] It’s not plaid. 不是格纹
[37:11] It’s tartan. 这是格子呢
[37:13] And I think this might be the key to bringing down Wilson Trager. 这也许是扳倒威尔森·崔格的关键
[37:18] Projected demand over the next five years 接下来五年的预计需求
[37:20] has us outgrowing several of our satellite campuses. 让我们发展出了一些卫星校园
[37:23] We’re scouting existing facilities. 我们在搜索现有设施
[37:25] But at least one or two will have to be new construction. 但至少有一至两处必须是新建筑
[37:33] What the hell is that? 那是什么
[37:35] Uh, that’s one of mine. 那是我的
[37:37] Yeah, um, 是这样
[37:38] your calendar mentioned this meeting, 你的日程提到了这次会议
[37:40] so I took the liberty of preparing my own slideshow. 所以我就自行准备了我的幻灯片
[37:42] It’s gonna be much more illuminating, I promise. 我保证 会很有启发性的
[37:45] Yeah, uh, may I? 可以吗
[37:47] Thanks, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢你
[37:48] Yes, the face before you is Claudette Bailey. 你们面前这张脸是克劳德·贝利
[37:51] Fairbridge University, class of 2012. 费尔布里奇大学2012级的学生
[37:54] Before that, 在那之前
[37:54] she did 31 months for fraud 她曾因欺诈和破坏财务
[37:56] and destruction of property. 坐过31个月的牢
[37:58] When you sent her to set fire to the city building inspector’s office, 当你派她去城市建筑调查员的办公室放火时
[38:02] she posed as one of the cleaning crew 她装作了一个清洁人员
[38:03] and disguised her accelerant as flood cleaner. 并把汽油伪装成了地板清洁剂
[38:06] When I sent her? 我派她去的时候
[38:07] I’ve no idea who that woman is. 我根本不知道这女人是谁
[38:12] This is Joseph DeLuca. 这是乔瑟夫·德卢卡
[38:14] He ran over a board member in your co-op for you. 他帮你撞了合作社的一个董事会成员
[38:17] All right, everyone out. 好了 所有人出去
[38:18] I’m having you thrown out for trespassing. 我要以非法入侵的罪名把你们赶出去
[38:21] Oh, security already knows that we’re here. 保安已经知道我们在这里了
[38:23] Detective Bell is showing them our warrant as we speak. 贝尔警探这会儿正给他们看我们的搜查令呢
[38:26] We just didn’t… we just didn’t feel like waiting. 我们只是…我们只是不想等了
[38:28] We thought that your staff deserved to know who 我们觉得你的员工该尽快得知真相
[38:30] they’re working for ASAP. 明白他们到底在为什么人工作
[38:33] Victor Nieves. 维克多·尼耶维斯
[38:35] We’ve spoken about him, 我们之前提过他
[38:36] of course, but now you have a face to put to the name. 但你现在可以把名字和脸对应起来了
[38:39] Boyd Erlich, who at your instructions, 博伊德·恩里克 他按你的指示
[38:42] strangled Lily Cooper with his bare hands. 徒手掐死了莉莉·库珀
[38:44] All right, this is, this is wonderful theater. 好了 这出戏很精彩
[38:47] Your imagination is running wild. 你的想象力很丰富
[38:49] But I can’t be connected to any of these people. 可你无法把我跟他们任何人联系起来
[38:51] You’re wrong about that. 你错了
[38:53] We figured out how you’ve been choosing them. 我们弄明白你是怎么选中他们的了
[38:55] Or more accurately, who has been choosing them for you. 或者更准确地说 是谁替你选中他们的
[38:58] The collections agent who was assigned their loans. 那个负责他们贷款的代理人
[39:01] Yesterday, in your office, 昨天 在你办公室
[39:02] I noticed a photograph of you hunting in Scotland. 我注意到了一张你在苏格兰打猎的照片
[39:05] I recognized the tartan worn by your companion 我认出了你同伴穿的格子呢
[39:08] as belonging to the Mackmain clan. 是麦克迈恩家族的
[39:10] And judging by the structure of his facial features, 从他的面部特征来看
[39:12] I took him to be a relative of your wife. 我想他应该是你妻子的亲戚
[39:14] Later on, I noticed in Victor Nieves’ loan history 后来我注意到了尼耶维斯的贷款记录
[39:16] that his collection agent’s name was Bradley Mackmain. 他的代理人名叫布莱德利·麦克迈恩
[39:20] Not a terribly common name, but it was enough 不是个很常见的名字 但足够巧合
[39:22] of a coincidence to merit our attention. 值得我们注意了
[39:25] So we checked, and Bradley Mackmain 于是我们查了查 布莱德利·麦克迈恩
[39:26] is your wife’s nephew. 是你妻子的外甥
[39:28] He picked the people to coerce based on your instructions. 他按照你的指令选出了要胁迫的人
[39:31] That’s why there was never a paper trail leading back to you. 所以从来没有书面痕迹能追查到你
[39:34] You said that we were wrong about why Lily Cooper was murdered. 你说我们想错了莉莉·库珀的死
[39:38] And you spoke the truth. 你说的是实话
[39:40] It wasn’t that her case file would be 并非她的调查档案
[39:42] so damning in front of the D.O.E. 会在教育部面前对你造成影响
[39:43] It was that she had included Victor Nieves, 而是她调查的人包括了维克多·尼耶维斯
[39:46] and noticed that his defaulted loan 并且注意到了他拖欠的贷款
[39:47] had suddenly started being paid again. 突然又开始偿还了
[39:50] And Lily genuinely cared about Victor. 莉莉真诚地关心着维克多
[39:52] She was worried that he’d gone back to committing robberies. 她担心他又开始行窃了
[39:55] So she started hounding him for answers. 所以她开始追查他寻求答案
[39:57] And then she called Mackmain to confirm the information was correct, 然后她还打给麦克迈恩求证
[40:00] but she wouldn’t let it go. 但她还不肯罢手
[40:02] And she was getting too close. 她离真相太近了
[40:04] How do we know all this? 我们怎么知道的
[40:06] The police had a pointed conversation 警方安排了一次
[40:09] with Bradley Mackmain. 跟布莱德利·麦克迈恩的谈话
[40:11] He seemed remarkably eager to testify against you 他看起来迫切想要供出你
[40:14] in exchange for a deal. 以换取减刑
[40:16] Wilson Trager? 威尔森·崔格
[40:17] You’re under arrest for the murder of Dennis Hicks 你因谋杀丹尼斯·希克斯
[40:20] and Lily Cooper. 和莉莉·库珀而被捕了
[40:31] I was gonna order takeout. 我打算叫外卖了
[40:32] Do you have any preferences? 你有什么想吃的吗
[40:37] Oh, I didn’t realize someone else was here. 我没注意到还有人在
[40:40] I wasn’t. 我不在
[40:45] I take it that was your friend from the mercenary group? 那就是你的雇佣兵朋友吧
[40:47] You guys went another round? 你们又来了一轮吗
[40:49] I needed some information, and she was able to provide it. 我需要一些信息 她可以提供
[40:52] Quid pro quo was in order. 这叫等价交换
[40:54] Uh, feel free to eat without me. 不用管我 你自己吃吧
[40:56] There’s somewhere I need to be. 我还有个地方要去
[41:09] Sherlock? 夏洛克
[41:12] Don’t get the wrong idea. 别误会
[41:13] I’m not here to stop you or anything. 我不是来阻止你的
[41:15] I just came here to give you this. 我只是来给你这个
[41:18] I did some digging into the murder of Jasper De Clerq. 我查了下加斯帕·德拉科的谋杀案
[41:22] Don’t look surprised. 别这么吃惊
[41:23] I was quite clear about my mistrust of your explanation. 我很清楚自己并不相信你的解释
[41:26] And as it turns out, what you told me 事实也证明 你跟我说的
[41:28] about the murder of Jasper De Clerq 加斯帕·德拉科被杀的事
[41:29] was not entirely true. 并不完全是真相
[41:30] I assure you it was. 我向你保证是真的
[41:32] You said you had nothing to do with De Clerq’s death. 你说你跟德拉科的死没有半点关系
[41:34] In point of fact, De Clerq’s death 事实上 德拉科的死
[41:36] had everything to do with you. 跟你息息相关
[41:38] In there, you’ll find De Clerq’s 这里面 你会看到德拉科
[41:39] travel and phone records in the weeks 在枪击前几周的
[41:41] leading up to the shooting. 出行和电话记录
[41:42] You notice anything about them? 你注意到什么了吗
[41:46] Tokyo for four days. 东京四天
[41:50] Then Riyadh. 然后是利雅得
[41:52] Then back to London. 然后又回了伦敦
[41:55] He was everywhere I was. 我去了哪他就去了哪
[41:57] He was spying on you. 他在监视你
[41:58] In all likelihood, 在所有可能的瞬间
[41:59] keeping his eyes open for a vulnerable moment. 睁大了双眼寻找你的弱点
[42:03] The timing of De Clerq’s murder, 德拉科被杀的时间
[42:05] just as your investigation into the shooting was heating up, 正是你对枪击案调查最紧的时候
[42:07] suggests he was killed to tie up a loose end. 这表明他是被灭口以绝后患的
[42:10] Whoever killed Sabine and tried to kill me, 不管是谁杀了萨宾并想杀我
[42:14] De Clerq was working for them. 德拉科是为他们工作的
[42:19] It’s a new clue. 这是个新线索
[42:21] Thank you, son. 谢谢你 儿子
[42:23] You said you were deliberately fed a false lead 你说你被人故意误导
[42:25] to cast suspicion on me. 怀疑上了我
[42:27] That is an affront to my reputation. 这是对我声誉的公开侮辱
[42:29] An offense which I cannot abide. 是我无法容忍的冒犯
[42:32] You stay, go– 你是留是走
[42:34] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[42:35] But either way, 但不管怎样
[42:37] I’m gonna find and stop whoever tried to kill you. 我会找到并阻止想杀你的人
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme