时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Sherlock! | 夏洛克 |
[00:14] | That sounded like the first volley of a recrimination. | 这听着像是一场争吵的第一声吼 |
[00:17] | Do you care to explain this? | 能给我解释一下吗 |
[00:19] | Clyde is a Horsfield’s tortoise | 克莱德是只四爪陆龟 |
[00:20] | and needs to hibernate in the winter. | 需要冬眠过冬 |
[00:22] | Right, but you normally let him dig a burrow in the backyard. | 是 但你通常会让它在后院挖个洞 |
[00:26] | Given the erratic nature of New York’s recent winters, | 鉴于近期纽约冬天不稳定的天气 |
[00:29] | he needs a more controlled environment for his winter nap. | 他需要一个更加可控的环境来进行冬眠 |
[00:32] | The refrigerator is ideal, | 冰箱就很合适 |
[00:34] | maintaining a constant temperature of four degrees centigrade. | 能保持四摄氏度的温度 |
[00:38] | I see you’re planning a movie night in my absence. | 看来你准备趁我不在时熬夜看电影啊 |
[00:40] | Yep. Godfather I and II. | 对 《教父》一二集 |
[00:42] | You know, it’s not too late to cast about your social network | 你知道 现在去你的社交网络里 |
[00:44] | for a companion for the evening. Either in or out. | 找个朋友一起看还不晚 在不在家都行 |
[00:48] | It’s been a long time | 你已经有很长时间 |
[00:49] | since you’ve enjoyed any intimate contact. | 没进行过任何形式的亲密接触了 |
[00:57] | I’m fine. | 我挺好 |
[00:58] | Have fun with Athena and Minerva. | 跟雅典娜和密涅瓦玩得开心点 |
[01:00] | Yeah, it’s impossible not to. | 想不开心也难 |
[01:06] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[01:23] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[01:25] | Sherlock’s not here. | 夏洛克不在 |
[01:28] | Actually, I’ve come to see you. | 其实 我是来找你的 |
[01:32] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[01:42] | I won’t be long. | 我不会逗留太久的 |
[01:43] | I wanted to extend an invitation. | 我想提出一个邀请 |
[01:46] | Well, apparently you’re something of a gourmand | 似乎当涉及到现代烹饪时 |
[01:48] | when it comes to the more adventurous side of modern cuisine. | 你会有种美食家的冒险精神 |
[01:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:54] | Well, I’ve been invited to a restaurant opening tomorrow night, | 我被邀请去一家明晚开张的餐馆 |
[01:59] | and the chef’s a rising star. | 那里的大厨是个冉起的新星 |
[02:01] | And in my experience, | 以我的经验来说 |
[02:03] | these meals are best enjoyed across the table | 那些菜品最好与那些 |
[02:05] | from someone who appreciates them. | 能够欣赏它们的人同桌共享 |
[02:07] | I thought you might like to join me. | 我想你也许愿意与我同去 |
[02:11] | Just me? | 只有我吗 |
[02:12] | Sherlock is welcome to join, | 也欢迎夏洛克来 |
[02:15] | but it’s hard to imagine him at such an event. | 但很难想象他会出现在那种场合中 |
[02:18] | To him, food is mere fuel. | 对他来说 食物仅仅是燃料 |
[02:21] | And he was never comfortable in the crowd. | 而且他在人群中总是很不安 |
[02:24] | Shall we say… | 你觉得定在… |
[02:25] | Eight o clock? | 八点整如何 |
[02:36] | The Bentley, please. | 宾利 谢谢 |
[02:37] | Yes, sir. Right away, sir. | 好的先生 马上来 先生 |
[04:13] | I didn’t see much. | 我没看到多少 |
[04:14] | Shots rang out, I dove for cover. | 枪声响了 我躲了起来 |
[04:16] | I saw a gray car driving away fast. | 我看到一辆灰色的车快速开走了 |
[04:19] | Gray car. Anything else? | 灰色的车 还有其他的吗 |
[04:21] | No. I-I got to go. Can I… can I go? | 没有了 我得走了 我能走了吗 |
[04:24] | What’s the best way to reach you in case we have more questions? | 如果我们有问题 怎么联络你 |
[04:27] | This is my office. | 这是我办公室电话 |
[04:30] | All right. We’ll be in touch. | 好的 我们再联系 |
[04:43] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[04:44] | Drive-by. Sort of. | 飞车枪击 算是吧 |
[04:47] | This guy was the target. | 这家伙是目标 |
[04:48] | After the shooter sprayed the area, | 凶手扫射过区域后 |
[04:49] | he got out of the car and pumped another burst | 下车来冲着他的胸部 |
[04:51] | into his chest. | 又扫射了一通 |
[04:53] | Big guy was his bodyguard. | 大家伙是他的保镖 |
[04:54] | Valet was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 车童只是错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 |
[04:57] | MLI found a Russian passport | 法医调查院发现了一本俄国护照 |
[05:00] | identifying him as Maxim Zolotov, | 证实他是马克西姆·佐罗托夫 |
[05:02] | a resident of Saint Petersburg. | 圣彼得堡的居民 |
[05:05] | His shoes were alligator, custom-made. | 他的鞋是鳄鱼皮的 定制的 |
[05:07] | Suit– custom, too. | 西服 也是定制的 |
[05:08] | So not just a Russian. A very rich Russian. | 不仅仅是俄国人 还是个俄国土豪 |
[05:12] | Where’s Sherlock? | 夏洛克在哪 |
[05:14] | He was out with some friends. | 他和朋友出去了 |
[05:15] | I sent a radio car to get him. | 我派警车去接他了 |
[05:17] | Since when does he have friends? | 他什么时候开始有朋友了 |
[05:19] | These are more like exercise partners. | 她们更像是运动伙伴 |
[05:24] | I’ll see how close he is. | 我去看他到哪了 |
[05:30] | Watson? | 华生 |
[05:32] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[05:33] | Crime scene. | 犯罪现场 |
[05:34] | I’m here. I don’t see you. | 我在这 没看到你啊 |
[05:36] | I’m at the second crime scene. | 我在第二犯罪现场 |
[05:38] | I found your shooters. | 我找到了你们的枪手 |
[05:39] | As luck would have it, | 真是巧了 |
[05:41] | both been murdered. | 他俩都被杀了 |
[05:48] | Officer Walker and I were moments from joining you | 沃克警官和我本来马上就到你们那了 |
[05:51] | when news of this crashed blue sedan came over the radio. | 突然收到了这辆蓝色轿车撞毁的消息 |
[05:53] | I recalled the shooters at the strip club escaped in a gray sedan, | 我记得脱衣舞店的枪手是开着灰色轿车跑的 |
[05:56] | so I asked him to pull over. | 所以我叫他靠边停 |
[05:58] | Why? You just said the colors don’t match. | 为什么 你刚说了颜色不对 |
[06:01] | I happen to know the area where the shooting took place | 我碰巧知道枪击案发生的地点 |
[06:03] | is illuminated by high-pressure sodium street lamps. | 是被高压钠路灯照射着的地方 |
[06:06] | It casts a yellow glow over its environs. | 它会给周围加上一层黄色光 |
[06:08] | This locale has LED lights, which are blue/white in color. | 这地方是LED照明灯 是蓝白色的 |
[06:12] | This car looks gray | 这辆车的颜色 |
[06:13] | in sodium light, blue under LED. | 在钠灯下是灰色 LED下是蓝色 |
[06:16] | Further inspection revealed that the passenger smells of cordite | 进一步调查后 发现乘客身上有火药味 |
[06:20] | and there is a firearm entangled in the wreckage. | 并且有枪械落在废墟中 |
[06:25] | So these are our guys. | 所以他们就是我们要找的人 |
[06:27] | You said they were murdered, | 你说他们是被谋杀的 |
[06:28] | but it looks like they lost control of their car and crashed. | 但看起来是他们车辆失控撞毁的 |
[06:31] | I think that’s the impression someone wants to convey. | 我想这是某人想要给你造成的印象 |
[06:34] | Note the position of the driver’s right foot. | 注意司机右脚的位置 |
[06:36] | It appears he was attempting to depress the brake pedal, | 看起来他是在踩刹车 |
[06:39] | but there are no skid marks on the roadway above. | 但是道路上并没有滑胎印 |
[06:42] | There are also indications he was attempting, | 并且还有迹象显示 他在试图 |
[06:43] | struggling to pull the wheel to the exact opposite direction | 竭尽全力地将方向盘打向他最终死亡位置的 |
[06:47] | of its fatal final turn. | 相反方向 |
[06:50] | None of the air bags have been deployed. | 安全气囊都没有弹开 |
[06:52] | A crash like this, they all should’ve inflated. | 这种撞击 它们应该都激活的 |
[06:54] | Unless someone overrode the controls of the vehicle. | 除非是有人掌控了汽车 |
[06:57] | You saying you think someone hacked it and made it crash? | 你是说有人黑进车让它撞毁了 |
[07:00] | Well, we’ve all seen the videos on the Internet. | 咱们都看过网上的那个视频 |
[07:02] | I mean, new cars like this are vulnerable to hacking. | 这一类新车都很容易被黑 |
[07:05] | Analysis of the car’s onboard computer | 对车载电脑的分析 |
[07:07] | will confirm whether I’m right. | 会验证我是否正确 |
[07:09] | But, yeah, I believe someone hired these two | 但我相信有人雇了这两个人 |
[07:12] | to carry out the shooting outside the club, | 到那家夜店实施谋杀 |
[07:14] | then took control of this vehicle | 然后控制了这辆车 |
[07:15] | and killed them in a staged accident | 杀了他们并布置好现场 |
[07:17] | to cover his or her tracks. | 以掩盖他或她的罪行 |
[07:19] | So while the triggermen are dead… | 所以在枪手死了之后… |
[07:21] | The real killer is still at large. | 真正的凶手依然逍遥法外 |
[07:26] | So this is the code the NYPD techs | 这就是纽约警局技术人员 |
[07:28] | found on the car’s computer? | 在那辆车的电脑上找到的代码吗 |
[07:30] | It is. | 没错 |
[07:31] | That’s some sweet compression. | 这些代码很精炼 |
[07:32] | It’s definitely not native to the car’s computer. | 绝对不是车载计算机的原生代码 |
[07:34] | Someone must’ve overwritten the factory software. | 肯定有人重写了汽车的控制软件 |
[07:37] | Your task is to identify the author. | 你的任务是识别作者的身份 |
[07:40] | So the usual deal? | 跟平时的价钱一样吗 |
[07:41] | The usual. | 跟平时一样 |
[07:42] | You’re paying him? | 你会给他报酬 |
[07:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:45] | I thought all your helpers worked for free. | 我以为你的帮手都是义务劳动呢 |
[07:47] | No one is compensated in cash. | 他们没人收现金 |
[07:49] | In Mason’s case, I allow him to sniff your hair | 梅森的报酬是 我会让他在你睡觉时 |
[07:50] | while you’re sleeping. | 闻你的头发 |
[07:53] | He’s joking. | 他在开玩笑 |
[07:55] | Tell her you’re joking. | 告诉她你在开玩笑 |
[07:57] | Mason craves certain limited edition action figures, | 梅森想要一些限量版的手办 |
[07:59] | and I have a friend who can secure | 而我有个朋友能弄到 |
[08:00] | even the rarest collectible. | 最难收集到的那些 |
[08:04] | I see our two assassins’ fingerprints | 看来两名杀手的指纹 |
[08:05] | were not in the federal database. | 不在联邦数据库里 |
[08:07] | No. The captain’s got a team looking into it. | 对 警监让一组人去查了 |
[08:09] | But, on the bright side, | 但好消息是 |
[08:11] | I found plenty of information on Zolotov. | 我找了很多关于佐罗托夫的信息 |
[08:14] | Turns out he’s not just some random rich guy. | 结果发现他不是随便什么富人 |
[08:17] | He was one of the richest men in the world. | 他是世界上最富有的人之一 |
[08:18] | Ranked somewhere in the mid-300s. | 大约排在三百多名 |
[08:20] | One of Russia’s so-called oligarchs. | 俄罗斯所谓的政治寡头之一 |
[08:23] | What’s an oligarch? | 什么是政治寡头 |
[08:24] | In Russia’s case, | 对俄罗斯来说 |
[08:25] | part of an inner circle that practically owns the country. | 就是实际掌管国家的一小撮人 |
[08:28] | So Zolotov made his money in shipping. | 佐罗托夫靠海运赚钱 |
[08:30] | He was a close personal friend of the Russian president. | 他跟俄罗斯总统私交很好 |
[08:33] | But according to his critics, not a nice man. | 但据对他的评论来看 他不是什么好人 |
[08:35] | The oligarchs are frequently referred to | 政治寡头通常都被形容为 |
[08:37] | as little more than billionaire thugs. | 拥有亿万身家的恶棍 |
[08:40] | Last year, a Polish paper did a profile on him. | 去年 一份波兰报纸做了他的专题 |
[08:42] | They said that he was a ruthless negotiator and implied | 他们说他是个凶残的谈判家 |
[08:44] | that he had assassins on retainer. | 并暗示他雇了杀手 |
[08:46] | So maybe one of the rival oligarchs had him killed. | 也许是另一位敌对的政治寡头杀了他 |
[08:50] | I would’ve thought, if a Russian wanted him dead, | 我觉得如果是俄罗斯人想杀他 |
[08:51] | they would do it in Russia, | 他们会在俄罗斯动手 |
[08:53] | where the authorities can be relied upon to turn a blind eye. | 在那里当局会对这种事视而不见 |
[08:56] | Perhaps he came to New York on business, it went poorly, | 也许他来纽约谈生意 没能成功 |
[08:58] | and someone decided to do unto him before he did unto them. | 有人赶在被他下杀手前先动手了 |
[09:02] | So why do you care? | 你们为什么在乎这些 |
[09:05] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[09:06] | I mean, he was a bad guy. | 毕竟 他是个坏人 |
[09:07] | Now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[09:09] | We should go see a movie or something. | 我们该去看个电影什么的 |
[09:11] | The people who killed him also killed his bodyguard | 杀他的人还杀了他的保镖 |
[09:13] | and the valet who was getting his car. | 还有替他取车的服务生 |
[09:15] | And even if there were no innocent victims, | 而且就算没有受害人是无辜的 |
[09:17] | no murder should go unsolved, | 也没有不该破的谋杀案 |
[09:19] | and no murderer should walk free. | 没有不该抓的谋杀犯 |
[09:21] | To think otherwise is to descend into a pit of moral relativism. | 有相反的想法会让你陷入道德的相对论 |
[09:27] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[09:29] | I’d like a word. | 我有话跟你说 |
[09:36] | So… | 所以… |
[09:37] | what did my father want when he came here last night? | 我父亲昨晚来这里干什么 |
[09:40] | Let me guess– you can still smell his cologne upstairs. | 让我猜猜 你还能闻到他的古龙水味 |
[09:42] | He was here precisely three minutes, 48 seconds. | 他在这里待了3分钟48秒 |
[09:45] | Not long enough for that particular odor to settle. | 这么短的时间无法留下特定的气味 |
[09:47] | How do you know how long he was here? | 你怎么知道他在这里待了多久 |
[09:48] | I recently connected the brownstone’s exterior cameras | 我最近把褐石屋外面的摄像头 |
[09:51] | to both the doorbell and the Internet. | 跟门铃和互联网连起来了 |
[09:52] | Someone pushes the button, I’m sent a live feed. | 只要有人按门铃 我就能看到实时画面 |
[09:55] | So, uh, what did he want? | 所以 他想干什么 |
[09:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:59] | Nothing… | 没什么… |
[10:02] | He invited me to dinner. I said yes. | 他邀请我去吃晚餐 我答应了 |
[10:06] | You said I should reevaluate him, form my own opinion. | 你说我应该重新审视他 形成自己的观点 |
[10:08] | I thought this would be a good opportunity. | 我觉得这是个好机会 |
[10:11] | I-I’ve just got… I have one request. | 我只有…我有一个要求 |
[10:14] | There are three surviving Holmes men, | 这世界上生活着三个姓福尔摩斯的男人 |
[10:15] | and you’ve sampled the carnal wares of one. | 你已经体验过其中一个的身体 |
[10:18] | Two would be a pattern. | 而两个就会形成一个模式 |
[10:19] | This isn’t a date. | 这不是约会 |
[10:22] | You owe me one action figure. | 你欠我一个手办 |
[10:25] | I’m thinking Picard 1701, | 我想要皮卡德上校的企业号星舰[出自星际迷航] |
[10:27] | “Tapestry” Edition. In its original packaging. | “挂毯”版本的 要原装的 |
[10:29] | You identified the hacker already? | 你已经识别出黑客的身份了 |
[10:31] | I found a signature buried in some lines of code. | 我在一些代码中找到了隐藏的签名 |
[10:33] | The hacker’s signature is a picture of a cat? | 这黑客的签名是一张猫的图片 |
[10:35] | It’s not just a picture. It’s an ASCII portrait. | 这不只是一张图片 这是一张ASCII码绘画 |
[10:38] | That means you can only use keyboard characters | 那意味着你只能用键盘上的符号 |
[10:39] | to form the image. Letters, numbers, symbols. | 来组成图像 数字 符号 |
[10:42] | And the signature is an image. | 而签名是一幅画 |
[10:44] | Well, that’s just how she does it. | 这就是她的风格 |
[10:45] | “She”? | 她 |
[10:46] | Mittens. | 咪咪 |
[10:48] | She’s the lead programmer at Pentillion Edge, | 她是盘特林前沿科技公司的首席程序员 |
[10:50] | that big R & D firm up in Chelsea. | 那家公司的研发部在切尔西 |
[10:52] | She posts on coding boards sometimes. | 她有时会在编码论坛发布代码 |
[10:53] | Her real name is Fiona something, | 她的真名是菲欧娜什么的 |
[10:55] | but everybody calls her Mittens ’cause she’s really into cats. | 但大家都叫她咪咪 因为她很喜欢猫 |
[10:57] | She’s kind of weird. | 她有些古怪 |
[10:58] | Weird enough to have taken several lives last night? | 能古怪到在昨晚杀了几个人吗 |
[11:01] | She likes cats, so… sure. | 她喜欢猫 所以…当然 |
[11:07] | Driverless cars. Hyperloop trains. | 无人驾驶汽车 超级高铁 |
[11:10] | Rockets to colonize space. | 殖民太空的火箭 |
[11:12] | Pentillion is certainly ambitious. | 盘特林的野心真大 |
[11:14] | They chase “Moonshots.” | 他们在追求”月球探测器” |
[11:18] | It’s the current tech-speak for technologies which, | 这是对一些科学技术的流行说法 |
[11:20] | if brought to fruition, could literally change the world. | 如果能够实现 就能完全改变世界 |
[11:24] | Or take us to a new one. | 或者带我们去一个新世界 |
[11:26] | Hi. Phil Balsam. | 你们好 我是菲尔·巴萨姆 |
[11:27] | VP of R & D. | 研发部的副总裁 |
[11:32] | Sorry about the video– | 这视频真是不好意思… |
[11:33] | it’s a little self-congratulatory. | 看着有点浮夸 |
[11:35] | Uh, we’re here to see Fiona Helbron, | 我们是来找菲欧娜·希伯伦的 |
[11:37] | aka Mittens. | 也就是咪咪 |
[11:39] | Yes, my secretary told me– she said you were the police. | 知道 我秘书告诉我了 你们是警察 |
[11:42] | Would you mind telling me why you want to see Fiona? | 能告诉我你们为什么要见菲欧娜吗 |
[11:44] | Actually, we’re here to discuss | 事实上 我们要跟她谈谈 |
[11:45] | her role in five murders. | 她与一起五人凶杀案的关系 |
[11:47] | She wrote some software that was used | 她编辑的某个软件 |
[11:49] | to take control of a car last night, | 昨晚被用于控制一台车 |
[11:50] | that caused a fatal accident. | 并引发了死亡事故 |
[11:53] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[11:54] | Can you take us to her or not? | 你到底能不能带我们去见她 |
[11:58] | Yes, of course. But, uh… | 当然能 但是… |
[12:00] | but trust me, | 但请相信我 |
[12:00] | she wouldn’t hurt anybody, she couldn’t. | 她不会也不能伤害任何人 |
[12:02] | Well, you might be able to send a rocket into orbit, Mr. Balsam, | 巴萨姆先生 你也许可以把火箭射入轨道 |
[12:04] | but please don’t presume to know what’s in your employee’s heart. | 但请别贸然揣测你员工的内心想法 |
[12:08] | You don’t understand– I… I know what’s in her head. | 你们不明白 我知道她脑袋里想的什么 |
[12:11] | When I say she can’t hurt anyone, I mean it. | 我说她不会伤害任何人 没开玩笑 |
[12:15] | They say autism is a spectrum, | 人们说自闭症是种光学频谱 |
[12:17] | but it’s really an array of different conditions | 但实际上是不同条件的组合 |
[12:20] | all lumped together. | 都混到了一起 |
[12:21] | I prefer the term “Neuroatypical,” | 我更喜欢”非典型神经性”这种说法 |
[12:23] | because… it’s more accurate. | 因为…这么说更准确些 |
[12:25] | My brain is different than yours. | 我的大脑跟你们的不同 |
[12:26] | I’m atypical– NA. | 我是非典型的 简称NA |
[12:28] | Phil is NT– neurotypical. | 菲尔是NT 正常人 |
[12:30] | She’s NT, too. | 她也是NT |
[12:35] | I’m not sure what you are. | 我不确定你属于哪种 |
[12:36] | Social interactions are, uh… difficult for you, are they? | 社交活动对你来说…十分困难 是吧 |
[12:40] | I’m better when I write things down, | 我把东西写下来能感觉好些 |
[12:41] | ’cause I can just fix them later. | 因为写下来的东西回头可以改 |
[12:43] | I can make the code work. | 我可以让代码生效 |
[12:45] | I like it when the code works. | 我很喜欢代码生效的感觉 |
[12:48] | Do me a favor– tell me the sky is green. | 帮我个忙 告诉我天是绿的 |
[12:52] | But it’s not. It’s blue. | 但它并不是 天是蓝色的 |
[12:53] | To be more accurate, it appears blue | 更准确地说 由于有天空辐射 |
[12:55] | because of diffused sky radiation. | 它看上去是蓝色的 |
[12:58] | Yeah. But I’d like you to tell me it’s green, | 没错 但我想让你告诉我它是绿的 |
[13:01] | by way of experiment. | 通过实验发现的 |
[13:05] | No. I don’t want to. | 不 我不想说 |
[13:11] | Fiona… | 菲欧娜… |
[13:14] | were you involved… | 你参与了… |
[13:16] | in making this car crash? | 制造这起车祸吗 |
[13:20] | The people inside | 车里面的人 |
[13:21] | had just committed a murder. | 犯了谋杀罪 |
[13:23] | The software you wrote for Pentillion’s driverless car | 你为盘特林无人驾驶汽车编写的程序 |
[13:25] | was found on this car’s computer. | 在这台车的电脑里被发现了 |
[13:28] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[13:30] | My code is supposed to save lives. | 我写的代码是为了挽救生命 |
[13:31] | Self-driving cars are safer than normal cars, | 无人驾驶的车要比普通车安全 |
[13:34] | and I wouldn’t do this, not ever. | 而且我不会做这样的事 永远不会 |
[13:40] | Thank you, Fiona. | 谢谢你 菲欧娜 |
[13:40] | You can go back to work now. | 你可以回去工作了 |
[13:48] | She’s the best coder we have. | 她是我们这最好的代码员 |
[13:51] | I wouldn’t trade her for anyone. | 谁来都不换 |
[13:52] | And, like I said, she’s… she’s not a killer. | 正如我说的 她…她不是凶手 |
[13:55] | Her condition makes it virtually impossible for her to lie, | 她这种情况根本不可能说谎 |
[13:58] | even about something | 甚至连天空颜色 |
[13:59] | as simple as the color of the sky. | 这种简单的谎都不会说 |
[14:01] | Did anyone else have access to her software? | 还有别人可以接触到她的软件吗 |
[14:05] | A lot of people, unfortunately. | 很遗憾 很多人都可以 |
[14:07] | Um, everyone in this office, our engineers, | 办公室里的所有人 工程师 |
[14:10] | fabrication unit. | 建造部门 |
[14:12] | And not to mention, um… | 更别说… |
[14:14] | there was a breach. | 我们曾被攻击过 |
[14:15] | We got hacked a few weeks ago. | 几周前我们被黑了 |
[14:18] | They accessed our proprietary software, | 他们访问了我们的专用软件 |
[14:19] | including Fiona’s code. | 包括菲欧娜的代码 |
[14:21] | And I didn’t think much about it because… | 这事儿我没想太多 因为… |
[14:24] | to tell the truth, | 说实话 |
[14:24] | it happens to tech companies more often than we like to admit, | 这种情况对于科技公司来说已经司空见惯了 |
[14:27] | and usually, the people doing it are other tech companies. | 通常 黑我们的人都是其他科技公司的 |
[14:30] | You steal from each other. | 你们互相偷 |
[14:32] | Well, it’s been going on since Steve Jobs | 这种事儿从史蒂文·乔布斯 |
[14:33] | “borrowed” the idea for the Mac interface | 为苹果电脑的界面和鼠标 |
[14:36] | and mouse from Xerox. | 从施乐公司”借”走点子后就没停过 |
[14:37] | This time around, | 这一次 |
[14:38] | I’m pretty sure we were hit by Tetra-Bit. | 我很确定袭击我们的是特拉比特公司 |
[14:40] | They make computer hardware. | 他们生产计算机硬件 |
[14:41] | Did you report the breach? | 这次被黑你报警了吗 |
[14:43] | No. No. | 没有 |
[14:45] | Glass houses. | 这些都是公开的秘密 |
[14:46] | To be honest, it was probably a reprisal. | 老实说 这很可能是个报复行动 |
[14:49] | About two months ago, some of our people | 两个月前 我们的人 |
[14:51] | wormed their way into Tetra-Bit’s system. | 用蠕虫病毒入侵了特拉比特公司的系统 |
[14:54] | They’ve started getting into robotics and automation, | 他们已经开始进军机器人技术与自动化领域 |
[14:56] | and our guys were… | 我们的人就很… |
[14:57] | curious how they were doing. | 好奇他们是怎么做到的 |
[14:59] | So you hack them, they hack you. | 也就是说你们互相黑 |
[15:01] | It’s juvenile, I know, | 我知道这挺幼稚的 |
[15:02] | but it’s part of the culture. | 但这是行业文化的一部分 |
[15:04] | Has Pentillion done business with Maxim Zolotov? | 盘特林跟马克西姆·佐罗托夫有合作关系吗 |
[15:08] | No. | 没有 |
[15:09] | Perhaps he was one of your investors. | 没准他是你们投资人之一 |
[15:11] | Well, Pentillion was founded | 盘特林是由很多 |
[15:12] | by a group of dot-com billionaires. | 网络公司大亨创办的 |
[15:14] | They don’t need outside investors. | 他们不需要外来的投资人 |
[15:16] | All the stock is held by them and our employees. | 股票都在创始人和员工手里 |
[15:19] | If it will help protect the company’s reputation, | 如果这有助于保护公司名誉 |
[15:22] | I’m sure they’d be happy | 我相信他们会 |
[15:23] | to give you access to our corporate records, | 让你们查看合作记录 |
[15:25] | E-mail, the works. | 邮件 以及工作情况 |
[15:26] | Thanks. We appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[15:33] | You might want to talk to Carol Finelli. | 你们也许该和卡罗尔·菲内利谈谈 |
[15:35] | She’s the CEO of Tetra-Bit. | 她是特拉比特的首席执行官 |
[15:37] | When my guys got into their system, | 我们的人黑进他们系统时 |
[15:39] | they grabbed her e-mails, | 他们截取了她的邮件 |
[15:40] | and I remember them saying that a bunch of them were in Russian. | 我记得他们说过不少邮件是从俄罗斯发来的 |
[15:45] | On the advice of my lawyers, | 基于律师给我的建议 |
[15:46] | I can’t comment on whether anybody from my company hacked Pentillion. | 我不能说本公司是否有人黑入了盘特林 |
[15:50] | If you want to avoid a warrant, Ms. Finelli, | 菲内利女士 如果你不想见到搜查令的话 |
[15:52] | we’re gonna need more than that. | 光说这些是远远不够的 |
[15:53] | I said we’d cooperate, and we will. | 我说了我们会配合的 |
[15:56] | On the other matter… | 在另一件事上… |
[15:59] | I am at liberty to say | 我可以直说 |
[16:01] | I was negotiating a deal with Maxim Zolotov. | 我的确在跟马克西姆·佐罗托夫谈判 |
[16:04] | He was preparing an offer to buy | 他之前打算买下并翻新 |
[16:05] | and renovate the Port of New Haven in Connecticut. | 康涅狄格州的纽黑文港 |
[16:08] | He approached Tetra-Bit to provide | 他想让我们公司提供 |
[16:09] | the automation and the computerization. | 自动化和计算机化技术 |
[16:11] | The past few months, we were hammering out the details. | 过去的几个月 我们一直在探讨细节 |
[16:14] | When was the last time you met with him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[16:16] | Never. | 从没见过 |
[16:17] | We did all of our business by e-mail and phone. | 我们都是通过电子邮件和手机做生意的 |
[16:19] | I didn’t even know he was in New York. | 我甚至都不知道他在纽约 |
[16:22] | This deal would have been worth | 这笔交易在未来十年的毛利 |
[16:24] | billions in gross profits over the next ten years. | 将会是几十亿 |
[16:27] | Enough to bring our entire robotics division into profit. | 足以让我们的机器人部门盈利了 |
[16:32] | And now that he’s dead? | 可现在他死了 |
[16:34] | The port deal is dead, too. | 港口的生意也黄了 |
[16:36] | Take my word– I am the last person | 相信我的话 我是最不想 |
[16:38] | who would have arranged his murder. | 杀死他的人了 |
[16:40] | Let’s say we believe you. | 就算我们相信你 |
[16:42] | Who stood to profit from Tetra-Bit’s loss? | 谁会从特拉比特的损失中获益呢 |
[16:45] | I honestly can’t think of anyone. | 我真的想不出任何人 |
[16:47] | There were no competing offers. | 根本没有竞争者 |
[16:49] | Without Zolotov, the Port of New Haven just… | 佐罗托夫死后 纽黑文港 |
[16:51] | stays the way it is, a minor player. | 还是那个样子 小角色 |
[16:54] | Let me rephrase that. | 我来换一种说法 |
[16:56] | What if Zolotov was killed in self-defense | 如果佐罗托夫是在经济方面 |
[16:58] | from a financial point of view? | “自卫”而死呢 |
[17:00] | If his deal had gone through… who had the most to lose? | 如果他的生意做成了 谁损失最大 |
[17:05] | If you’re asking who would have been hurt | 如果你是想问谁会被康涅狄格州 |
[17:06] | by a massive new port in Connecticut… | 一个新的大港口所伤害 |
[17:10] | call the governor. | 我想应该是政府 |
[17:12] | Because the entity with the most to lose | 因为损失最大的实体 |
[17:13] | would have been the State of New York. | 就是纽约州政府 |
[17:22] | Miss Finelli’s suggestion isn’t as ridiculous as it sounds. | 菲内利女士的说法也不无道理 |
[17:25] | You think the State of New York took out a hit | 你认为是纽约州政府雇凶 |
[17:27] | on a Russian oligarch? | 杀了一个俄国寡头政治者吗 |
[17:28] | Not the State as such, but a great many people rely on income | 不是政府本身 而是许许多多依靠 |
[17:31] | from the Ports of New York and New Jersey. | 纽约和新泽西港口维持生计的人 |
[17:33] | Any number of entities would have been hurt | 许多实体都会因为佐罗托夫 |
[17:35] | by Zolotov’s Connecticut project. | 在康涅狄格州的项目而遭受损失 |
[17:37] | Port employees, cargo handling companies. | 比如港口员工 货物装卸公司 |
[17:39] | Dock workers. | 码头工人 |
[17:42] | Hey, do you have that witness information | 你还有那个犯罪现场目击证人的 |
[17:44] | from the crime scene handy? | 联系方式吗 |
[17:45] | Yeah. | 有 |
[17:47] | We got this from the last guy we spoke to. | 这是那个人给我们的 |
[17:49] | Harry Magarac. | 哈利·马格拉克 |
[17:51] | He’s the president of the Port of New York’s dockworkers’ union. | 他是纽约港码头工人工会的主席 |
[17:56] | Pretty big coincidence, you just happening to be | 这也太巧了 你正好出现在 |
[17:59] | on the scene for the assassination of the guy | 威胁到你们工会所有工人生计的 |
[18:02] | who threatened the livelihood of his union members. | 那个人的被害现场 |
[18:07] | And here I thought we were having a pleasant conversation. | 我还以为我们是要愉快地聊天呢 |
[18:11] | You accusing me of something? | 你是在指控我什么吗 |
[18:12] | Look, you have 15 known members | 你的工会里 |
[18:14] | of the Coretto crime family on your union rolls, | 有15个人是克拉托犯罪家族的成员 |
[18:17] | and the strip club is owned by one of their associates. | 而且那家脱衣舞俱乐部就是他们的合伙人开的 |
[18:20] | The Mafia? | 黑手党吗 |
[18:21] | Somebody’s been watching too many movies. | 某些人电影看多了吧 |
[18:23] | You rub shoulders with mobsters. | 你跟那些暴徒关系不错 |
[18:25] | You and your union both have a record | 你和你工会的人都有过为了达到目的 |
[18:27] | for resorting to violence to get things done. | 而诉诸武力的犯罪记录 |
[18:30] | During the strike of 2011, you led an attack | 在2011年罢工期间 你领导了一场袭击 |
[18:33] | in which dockworkers armed with baseball bats | 你让一群手持棒球棍的码头工人 |
[18:35] | severely damaged a grain export facility. | 把一处粮食出口设施严重损坏了 |
[18:38] | You pled no contest. | 你当时没有抗辩 |
[18:40] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[18:42] | It’s no coincidence that me and Zolotov | 我和佐罗托夫在同一时间 |
[18:44] | were at the club at the same time, | 出现在那家俱乐部不是巧合 |
[18:45] | but I didn’t have him killed. | 可我没杀他 |
[18:47] | We were cutting a deal. | 我们当时达成了协议 |
[18:50] | Look, that grain terminal thing aside, | 先不说那个粮食码头的事 |
[18:52] | young kids today, | 现在的年轻人 |
[18:53] | they don’t want to go to war for their jobs. | 他们不想为了工作而去打打杀杀 |
[18:55] | Millennials, they’re all, “Live and let live.” | 都是千禧一代 他们认为应该相互宽容 |
[18:58] | So when I heard about Zolotov’s port project, | 所以当我听说了佐罗托夫的港口项目后 |
[19:01] | I contacted him to see if we could come to terms. | 我联系了他 看能不能达成协议 |
[19:03] | What was the deal? | 什么协议 |
[19:05] | Zolotov guaranteed any of my guys lost work | 佐罗托夫保证我的人失业后 |
[19:08] | first crack at the new jobs in Connecticut. | 可以在康涅狄格州得到新工作 |
[19:10] | Plus he promised to make a fat contribution | 而且他还保证给我们的 |
[19:12] | to our health and welfare fund. | 医疗和福利基金投一大笔钱 |
[19:14] | In exchange for which we use our influence | 作为回报 我们用自己的影响力 |
[19:16] | to move his port deal forward. | 来推动他的港口生意 |
[19:18] | We were at the club to work out the final details. | 我们当时在俱乐部是在谈最后的一些细节 |
[19:21] | I don’t suppose you can prove any of this. | 你应该证明不了你所说的这些话吧 |
[19:24] | Here’s an e-mail from my private banker in the Caymans | 这是我在卡曼群岛的私人银行职员发给我的邮件 |
[19:26] | confirming that he deposited 100 grand into my account. | 向我确认他已经把10万块钱存进了我的账户 |
[19:31] | Consulting fee. | 咨询费 |
[19:33] | That’s just a down payment. | 这还只是头期款 |
[19:34] | I stood to see five times that much once the deal was done. | 协议达成后我能拿到比这多五倍的钱 |
[19:40] | Look, I might be old-school, I know a couple of wiseguys. | 我是有点老套 可我也不笨 |
[19:43] | I’m not stupid enough to kill the Russian goose | 我不至于蠢到去杀了这只 |
[19:45] | that lays the golden egg. | 能下金蛋的俄国鹅 |
[19:47] | Especially when he’s standing 20 feet away from me. | 更何况他当时离我只有六七米远 |
[19:52] | There’s one more thing you should know. | 还有件事你们应该知道 |
[19:54] | Me and Zolotov never finished our business. | 我和佐罗托夫当时没谈完事 |
[19:56] | His bodyguard got spooked by one of the strippers. | 他的保镖被一个脱衣舞娘吓着了 |
[19:59] | Spooked by a stripper? | 被脱衣舞娘吓着了 |
[20:00] | Something about her bothered him. | 说是什么她烦到了他 |
[20:02] | Him and Zolotov talked in Russian, | 他和佐罗托夫用俄语说了几句 |
[20:03] | the two of them took off… | 然后他们就离开了 |
[20:07] | ran right into an ambush. | 结果正中埋伏 |
[20:11] | So did you believe Magarac? | 你相信马格拉克的话吗 |
[20:13] | Everything he told us checked out. | 他说的一切都证实了 |
[20:15] | Far as we could tell, he was in the same boat as Carol Finelli. | 就我们所知 他和卡罗尔·菲内利是一样的 |
[20:17] | They both lost out big when Zolotov was killed. | 佐罗托夫死后他们都损失很大 |
[20:20] | What about you guys? | 你们这边呢 |
[20:21] | You said you found the hotel where Zolotov was staying? | 你说你们找到了佐罗托夫住的酒店 |
[20:23] | We did, and they were kind enough to grant us access | 是的 而且他们很友好地让我们 |
[20:25] | to the security camera footage recorded during his time there. | 看了他在酒店期间的监控录像 |
[20:29] | As it turns out, | 我们发现 |
[20:30] | this woman visited five times in the last four days. | 这个女人在过去四天里去找了他五次 |
[20:34] | Those are armed guards. | 那都是持枪的保镖 |
[20:35] | I think she’s Yakuza. | 我觉得她是黑帮的 |
[20:36] | He’s had too much caffeine, | 他喝了太多咖啡 |
[20:38] | but the security would suggest she’s someone powerful. | 但这安保规模表明她是个很厉害的人物 |
[20:40] | We wondered if Zolotov was killed over business. | 我们怀疑佐罗托夫是因为生意上的事而被杀的 |
[20:42] | This woman looks all business. | 这个女士看上去像是做生意的 |
[20:44] | Problem is we don’t know who she is. | 问题是我们不知道她的身份 |
[20:45] | She never gave her name at the hotel. | 她在酒店里没有说出名字 |
[20:47] | So they ask me to come over and run her face | 所以他们让我过来 |
[20:49] | through my home-brew facial recognition software. | 用我自创的面部识别软件来找出这个人 |
[20:52] | Is anything this kid’s doing legal? | 这孩子做的事合法吗 |
[20:53] | Define “legal.” | 什么算”合法” |
[20:55] | What about the stripper that Magarac mentioned, | 马格拉克提到的那个脱衣舞娘呢 |
[20:58] | the one that Zolotov and his bodyguard were spooked by? | 吓到佐罗托夫和他保镖的那个 |
[21:00] | Have you identified her? | 你确定她的身份了吗 |
[21:01] | Magarac said she was leggy and brunette, | 马格拉克描述她长腿黑发 |
[21:04] | which I got to think describes more than a few girls at that club. | 我想这样的女孩在俱乐部得有一大把 |
[21:07] | If I had to guess, | 如果非要我猜的话 |
[21:08] | she’s an ex-girlfriend he didn’t feel like talking to, | 她是他想要回避的前任 |
[21:11] | but the timing is weird. | 但是时间很诡异 |
[21:11] | He spots her, leaves, and then seconds later he’s dead? | 他嫖了她 离开 然后马上就死了 |
[21:14] | The club is my next stop if you guys want to join. | 俱乐部是我下一站 有谁要加入我吗 |
[21:16] | Uh, I’ll go. | 我去 |
[21:20] | Uh, I mean, if it’ll help solve a murder. | 我是说 如果能对谋杀案有所贡献 |
[21:24] | You two go. | 你俩去吧 |
[21:25] | As much as I love strip clubs, | 尽管我也爱脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[21:27] | I have a dinner to get ready for. | 我晚上有约 |
[21:38] | You look uncomfortable. | 你看着很不自在 |
[21:40] | Not a fan of this sort of establishment? | 不爱这种娱乐方式吗 |
[21:42] | Guess I just know too much? | 我猜是我懂太多了 |
[21:43] | I’ve got a certain appreciation for strippers. | 我对脱衣舞者有某种程度的敬意 |
[21:46] | I like watching them work. | 我喜欢观赏她们工作 |
[21:49] | Well, in their own way, | 从她们的角度来看 |
[21:50] | they’re experts in both deduction and human psychology. | 她们是引诱和人类心理学的双向专家 |
[21:56] | Observe how she’s evaluating the pool of potential marks. | 观察她是怎么评估一池潜在猎物的 |
[21:59] | Which patrons will yield the most money for the least effort? | 哪位顾客会给出最高价而只需最少的工作 |
[22:04] | Right, she’s selected that man, | 好的 她选中了那位 |
[22:05] | likely because of his wristwatch, | 很可能因为他的手表 |
[22:06] | which denotes a certain financial status. | 这说明了一定的经济地位 |
[22:09] | Now she’s got to tailor her approach. | 现在她要下手了 |
[22:11] | Does he want a damsel in distress? | 他是想要悲惨少女系 |
[22:12] | Does he want a good-time girl? | 还是浪玩系女郎 |
[22:14] | Does he want a romantic, | 他是要浪漫的 |
[22:15] | lost soul? | 还是拯救灵魂的 |
[22:20] | Good-time girl. | 原来是浪玩系啊 |
[22:23] | You and I are like well-informed spectators at a magic show. | 我俩就像魔术表演中信息充分的观众 |
[22:26] | We know the, uh, truth behind the illusion, | 我们可以透过假象看事实 |
[22:28] | and for you, that ruins the appeal. | 而对于你来说 那就毁了表象 |
[22:31] | But I enjoy watching an expert practice sleight of hand, | 但我喜欢看高手表演耍手腕 |
[22:33] | even when I know what’s up her sleeve. | 哪怕我知道她的秘密是什么 |
[22:35] | You see any sleeves on these girls? | 你看清这些女生的哪些秘密了 |
[22:37] | I just wish Magarac had given us | 我只是希望马格拉克 |
[22:38] | a better description of the girl he saw. | 之前能更好的描述下他看到的女生 |
[22:41] | I’m gonna go badger the manager. | 我找经理亮警徽去 |
[22:42] | If you forebear for just a moment… | 如果你能忍哪怕一小会… |
[22:50] | Hello. | 美女 |
[22:53] | Might I trouble you for a private dance? | 能请你给我来段私密舞蹈吗 |
[22:55] | My pleasure. | 我很乐意 |
[22:57] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[23:02] | Shan’t be a moment. | 用不了多久 |
[23:16] | So… how do you like it? | 所以 你想怎么玩 |
[23:19] | Sweet or spicy? | 甜宠的还是热辣的 |
[23:22] | Or… maybe both? | 或者一起 |
[23:26] | That won’t be necessary. | 那就不必了 |
[23:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂了 |
[23:31] | My name is Sherlock Holmes. I’m a, um, detective, | 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 我是名侦探 |
[23:35] | but what’s germane to this conversation is your identity, | 但真正与这段对话相关的是你的身份 |
[23:38] | your real name, yes. | 你的真名 |
[23:39] | Olga Berezhnaya. | 欧嘉·别列日纳娅 |
[23:41] | And to put it bluntly, you’re a Russian spy. | 恕我直言 你是个俄罗斯间谍 |
[23:47] | This is role-play, yes? | 所以 你要玩角色扮演 |
[23:49] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[23:51] | I’m a spy, and you’re the police. | 我当间谍 你当警察 |
[23:53] | You can drop the pretense. | 你可以脱下面具了 |
[23:55] | I’ve seen your dossier in London. | 我在伦敦见过你的资料 |
[23:57] | So you can just… answer my questions, | 所以你可以直接 回答我的问题 |
[24:00] | and I won’t call my friends in American intelligence | 我不会打给我在美国情报局的朋友 |
[24:02] | and tell them all about you. | 告诉他们你的事 |
[24:04] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[24:10] | You’re here about Zolotov? | 你是为佐罗托夫来的吧 |
[24:12] | You should know he was not my assignment. | 你得知道他不是我杀的 |
[24:15] | I’m supposed to be, uh, getting friendly | 我的任务是 |
[24:18] | with a foreign dignitary who frequents this club. | 和一位常来光顾的外国权贵交好 |
[24:21] | You just stumbled upon a Russian oligarch | 你只是在你的班次上 |
[24:23] | in the course of your duties? | 不小心撞到了一位俄罗斯政治寡头 |
[24:26] | He came in with a man named Harry Magarac. | 他和一个叫哈利·马格拉克的人一起来的 |
[24:29] | Harry’s a regular, friend of the owners. | 哈利是常客 老板的朋友 |
[24:32] | I recognized Zolotov, | 我认出了佐罗托夫 |
[24:33] | and I thought my superiors might want to know | 我想我的上级应该想要知道 |
[24:35] | what he and Harry were discussing. | 他和哈利在聊些什么 |
[24:37] | So you listened in? | 所以你去偷听了 |
[24:39] | It was a matter of little consequence. | 聊的是一些不重要的事 |
[24:41] | Business. | 业务往来 |
[24:42] | But Yuri, Zolotov’s bodyguard– | 但是尤里 佐罗托夫的保镖 |
[24:44] | he was former Federal Protective Service. | 他之前是联邦保卫局的 |
[24:47] | We were in a training exercise together five years ago. | 我们五年前一起上过一项训练课 |
[24:50] | He made me and warned Zolotov. | 他认出了我并提醒了佐罗托夫 |
[24:53] | If Zolotov wasn’t your assignment, why did he run? | 如果你的任务不是佐罗托夫 他为何要跑 |
[24:55] | I think he didn’t want his friends in Moscow | 我想他是不希望莫斯科的朋友知道 |
[24:58] | to hear that he was working on another deal | 他在明明该为他们工作的时候 |
[25:00] | while he was supposed to be on the mission for them. | 去干了另一票 |
[25:03] | He was on a mission for the Kremlin? | 他在为克里姆林宫做事吗 |
[25:05] | From what I could gather, he was in the U.S. | 从我得到的消息看 他来美国 |
[25:06] | to conduct some sort of secret, backdoor diplomacy. | 是为达成某种秘密 私下外交 |
[25:10] | I don’t know the details, but if that’s what got him killed, | 我不知道细节 但如果那导致他被杀 |
[25:13] | there will be consequences. | 会有后果的 |
[25:20] | I don’t care what Sherlock says. | 我不管夏洛克怎么说 |
[25:22] | This food is not just fuel. | 这里的食物绝不仅是燃料 |
[25:25] | Tomorrow, you’ll have to tell Sherlock what he missed. | 明天 你得跟夏洛克说说他错过了什么 |
[25:29] | Are you all right? You’re barely eating. | 你还好吗 你都没怎么吃 |
[25:31] | Oh, I had a late lunch. | 我午餐吃得迟 |
[25:34] | This dish reminds me of one i once enjoyed at Le Val Gielgud, | 这道菜让我回味起在吉尔歌德山谷的享受 |
[25:38] | one of Mycroft’s first restaurants. | 那是麦考夫的第一批餐厅中的一家 |
[25:41] | I’m quite aware he’s alive, Joan. Also aware | 我很清楚他还活着 乔恩 我还知道 |
[25:45] | that he’s under the protection of American intelligence. | 他被美国情报局保护起来了 |
[25:48] | Sherlock told you. | 夏洛克告诉你了 |
[25:51] | Oh, I have my ways. | 我有自己的渠道 |
[25:54] | It’s my understanding that you were quite close. | 据我所知 你们非常亲密 |
[25:57] | For a little while. | 有过一小段时间 |
[25:59] | Have you heard from him? | 你有他的消息吗 |
[26:01] | Not for some time, no. | 有段时间没有了 |
[26:03] | But I understand why it must be. | 但我理解为什么会是这样 |
[26:06] | I respect the choice he made. | 我尊重他的选择 |
[26:09] | I have to admit, | 我必须坦白 |
[26:11] | I wondered if that’s why you came to New York. | 我怀疑过这是否是你来纽约的原因 |
[26:15] | He’s gone, so you want to mend your relationship with Sherlock. | 他不在 所以你想修复和夏洛克的关系 |
[26:20] | There was another matter I was hoping to discuss with you. | 还有一件事我想和你讨论一下 |
[26:24] | For some time now, I’ve been banking my own blood | 一段时间以来 我都在储存我的血 |
[26:27] | for emergencies, | 以备不时之需 |
[26:29] | and I found a local facility that provides the service. | 我找到了一家提供这项服务的当地设施 |
[26:34] | I was hoping, given your medical background, | 我在想 鉴于你的医学背景 |
[26:38] | that I could impose upon you to evaluate it for me. | 我可以交给你帮我评估 |
[26:42] | Sure. I’d be happy to. | 没问题 乐意效劳 |
[26:46] | Shall we endeavor another course? | 我们能尝试再一次见面吗 |
[26:50] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[27:01] | You leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[27:01] | Yeah. You should, too. | 对 你也该走了 |
[27:03] | What’s wrong? Did something happen? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[27:04] | The search was taking forever, | 程序一直搜索不到东西 |
[27:05] | so I checked my program log, and I got back-traced. | 所以我检查了程序日志 发现被反追踪了 |
[27:08] | Not only did I not find your mystery woman, | 不仅没查出你要找的神秘女人 |
[27:10] | but I got my search program tracked back to your Wi-Fi. | 还因为我的搜索程序暴露了你的无线地址 |
[27:13] | Look, I’m sorry, but I’m out. | 我很抱歉 但我不玩了 |
[27:15] | Anybody who can do that | 能做到那个的人 |
[27:16] | isn’t someone I want to be messing with. | 绝对不是我想惹的 |
[27:18] | Well, what are Sherlock and I supposed to do? | 那我和夏洛克该怎么办 |
[27:20] | Smash your computers with a hammer, | 用锤子把电脑砸了吧 |
[27:21] | then take a vacation. A long one. | 然后出去度假 度个长假 |
[27:23] | Mason. Mason? | 梅森 梅森 |
[27:32] | Have you and your partner been trying | 你和你的搭档是不是在查 |
[27:32] | to run down a suspect in the Zolotov shooting? | 佐罗托夫枪击案的一个嫌疑人 |
[27:36] | A woman, Asian, early 40s? | 一个四十来岁的亚洲女性 |
[27:39] | We had someone running an online search. Why? | 我们找了人做在线搜索 怎么了 |
[27:42] | You should get down to the station, | 你们该来警局一趟 |
[27:44] | because she’s in my office. | 因为她现在就在我办公室 |
[27:55] | I apologize for all the cloak-and-dagger, | 我对这些保密措施表示歉意 |
[27:57] | but under the circumstances, it was necessary. | 但在这种情况下 这是必要的 |
[27:59] | My name is… | 我叫 |
[28:00] | Cindy Park. | 辛迪·朴 |
[28:01] | You are the U.S. State Department’s | 你是美国国务院 |
[28:02] | Undersecretary for European Affairs. | 欧洲事务部的副部长 |
[28:04] | Earlier this evening, | 今晚早些时候 |
[28:05] | Detective Bell and I learned that Maxim Zolotov | 贝尔警探和我发现马克西姆·佐罗托夫 |
[28:09] | was conducting business on behalf of the Russian government. | 之前在代表俄罗斯政府处理业务 |
[28:10] | May we assume that you were his secret negotiating partner? | 我们能推测你就是他的秘密谈判对象吗 |
[28:13] | Correct, on all counts. | 完全正确 |
[28:15] | We were trying to hammer out an agreement | 我们正准备敲定一项 |
[28:17] | to end the Russian/Ukrainian war. | 结束俄乌战争的协议 |
[28:19] | Zolotov was representing the ethnic Russian rebels | 佐罗托夫代表俄罗斯反战派 |
[28:22] | and the Russian government, | 以及俄罗斯政府谈判 |
[28:23] | and the Undersecretary was negotiating | 副部长代表乌克兰 |
[28:26] | on behalf of the Ukrainians. | 进行谈判 |
[28:28] | So you thought his death was related | 所以你认为他的遇害 |
[28:29] | to the peace talks, but you couldn’t say so, | 与和平会谈有关 但你又不能这么说 |
[28:31] | because you were worried | 因为你担心 |
[28:32] | that it might jeopardize your diplomatic efforts. | 这可能会危及你的外交努力 |
[28:34] | Turns out State has been | 原来国家 |
[28:36] | discreetly monitoring our investigation. | 在秘密监控我们的调查 |
[28:39] | Using the NSA to spy on us, no doubt. | 肯定是利用国安局监视我们 |
[28:41] | We were hoping you were right | 我们也希望你们是对的 |
[28:42] | and he was killed due to the port deal. | 希望他是死于港口交易 |
[28:45] | Unfortunately, our own investigation | 不幸的是 我们自己的调查 |
[28:47] | found something completely different. | 却发现了一些与之大相径庭的事 |
[28:50] | The men who killed Zolotov. | 那两个杀害佐罗托夫的人 |
[28:52] | You weren’t able to identify them, but we were. | 你们没能认出他们 但我们认出来了 |
[28:55] | Vasyl Melnyk and Orest Mishchenko. | 瓦西里·梅尔尼克和奥列斯特·米先科 |
[28:58] | Ex-Ukrainian military. | 乌克兰退役士兵 |
[29:00] | They’re suspected in a dozen hits all over Eastern Europe. | 他们涉嫌在东欧发动十几场袭击 |
[29:03] | Ukrainians. | 乌克兰人 |
[29:04] | The war has brought | 战争使得乌克兰政府 |
[29:05] | the Ukrainian government a massive increase in foreign aid. | 得到的国际援助大大增加 |
[29:08] | It could be they don’t want that to end, | 可能是他们不想让援助停止 |
[29:10] | but they need to keep up their image | 但他们又要在俄罗斯的侵略下 |
[29:12] | as victims of Russian aggression. | 维持受害者的形象 |
[29:14] | They sent these two men | 乌克兰派这两个人 |
[29:15] | to assassinate the Russian’s peace envoy | 刺杀俄罗斯的和平特使 |
[29:17] | and then killed them to cover up their involvement? | 然后又杀了他们来掩盖自己的介入 |
[29:20] | Why would the Ukrainian government | 乌克兰政府为什么 |
[29:22] | hire hit men whose nationality, once determined, | 要雇佣两个一旦被确认国籍 |
[29:25] | would cast suspicion their way? | 将会暴露他们企图的杀手呢 |
[29:26] | And-and why would they kill them | 而且他们为什么要在离犯罪现场 |
[29:27] | so close to the crime scene? | 这么近的地方除掉杀手呢 |
[29:29] | You’re assuming the Ukrainians are competent, | 你是说这件事太容易推测到乌克兰身上 |
[29:31] | which is very much in question. | 因此才更让人起疑 |
[29:33] | But you’re right– they might have been framed. | 但你说得对 他们可能是被陷害的 |
[29:34] | By whom? | 被谁 |
[29:36] | The Undersecretary’s not at liberty to say. | 副部长不方便透露 |
[29:38] | She’s only told us this much | 她只告诉我们这么多 |
[29:39] | because she wants us to drop the matter. | 因为她想让我们放下这个案子 |
[29:41] | Due to the sensitive diplomatic situation, | 由于敏感的外交局势 |
[29:43] | federal agents will be taking over the Zolotov investigation. | 联邦探员将接手佐罗托夫一案的调查 |
[29:46] | We appreciate your hard work and your understanding, | 感谢你们的辛勤工作与理解 |
[29:50] | but we’ll take it from here. | 但下面将由我们接手了 |
[29:59] | Hey, is this everything? | 就是这些了吗 |
[30:06] | Was that Ukrainian? | 你说的是乌克兰语吗 |
[30:08] | Might have been. | 应该是吧 |
[30:09] | Did it have anything to do with the Zolotov case? | 跟佐罗托夫案有关吗 |
[30:11] | ‘Cause we’re supposed to be done with that. | 因为我们该结束调查了 |
[30:12] | No, you, a policeman with orders from above, | 不 你 作为一个受命于上的警察 |
[30:14] | are done with it. | 结束调查了 |
[30:15] | Watson and I are private citizens | 华生和我是普通公民 |
[30:17] | and can do in our free time as we wish. | 我们可以随心所欲的在空闲时间调查 |
[30:19] | Now, please give our case materials | 现在 请将我们的案件材料 |
[30:21] | to the undersecretary with my kindest regards. | 移交给副部长并送上我最亲切的问候 |
[30:26] | You getting anywhere? | 你查出什么了吗 |
[30:29] | Ms. Park acknowledged the possibility | 朴女士认同了乌克兰政府 |
[30:32] | the Ukrainian government was being framed. | 被陷害的可能性 |
[30:34] | This suggests a third party who wants to keep the war going. | 这暗示了一个想要战争继续的第三方 |
[30:37] | Now, ask yourself, who profits most in times of war? | 现在你自问还有谁能在战争时期获利 |
[30:40] | Arms dealers. | 军火商 |
[30:42] | Weapons are one of the United States’ most profitable exports. | 武器是美国获利最高的出口产品 |
[30:45] | And, indeed, American ethnic communities | 而美国军火商们也确实 |
[30:47] | have a long tradition of sending weapons | 有向受战火侵略的国家 |
[30:49] | to their war-torn homelands. | 销售武器的悠久传统 |
[30:51] | Let me guess– it’s happening with Ukraine, too? | 让我猜猜 这事也发生在乌克兰身上了 |
[30:54] | The Ukrainians have even gone so far as to send | 乌克兰甚至已经派遣 |
[30:56] | dedicated fund-raisers to the United States. | 忠心的筹资人来了美国 |
[30:58] | I just got off the phone with someone | 我刚刚与之通话的人 |
[31:01] | who gave me a list of American arms dealers | 给了我一个美国军火商的名单 |
[31:03] | most active in the Ukrainian conflict. | 上面的人在乌克兰冲突中最为活跃 |
[31:05] | Just like that? | 仅仅如此吗 |
[31:07] | I might have posed | 我可能会将其 |
[31:08] | as a wealthy Ukrainian-American businessman | 描述为一位有意帮忙的 |
[31:10] | interested in helping the cause. | 富有乌裔美国商人 |
[31:12] | Point of fact is, they confirmed | 事实上 名单上的人 |
[31:13] | a list I’d already compiled myself. | 和我自己拟撰的完全吻合 |
[31:15] | Okay. Officially, I don’t want to know about it. | 台面上说 我不想知道 |
[31:18] | Unofficially, I’m worried about what happens | 私下说 我很担心 |
[31:20] | when the Feds’ theory about the Ukrainians | 要是联调局对乌克兰人的想法 |
[31:22] | gets back to the Russians. | 被俄罗斯人知道了会怎样 |
[31:23] | There could be reprisals, | 可能会有报复行为 |
[31:25] | more deaths, less peace. | 更多死伤 再无宁日 |
[31:28] | So maybe you can give them a better theory, | 那你也许能给他们一个更好的说法 |
[31:30] | whether they want to hear it or not? | 不管他们想不想听 |
[31:31] | Watson is, at this very moment, having a chat with someone | 此时此刻 华生正在跟一个人聊天 |
[31:35] | with a passing familiarity with arms dealers. | 这人过去跟军火商很熟 |
[31:45] | Joan? | 乔恩 |
[31:47] | I didn’t expect to hear back from you so quickly. | 没想到你这么快就过来了 |
[31:51] | Shall I send for more food? | 要给你也来点吃的吗 |
[31:52] | I’m good, thanks, and to be honest, um, | 不用 谢谢 说实话 |
[31:55] | the blood bank isn’t the only reason I wanted to speak with you. | 我这次找你不仅是为了储血的事 |
[32:00] | So, I looked into that facility you asked about. | 我查了你问过的那个机构 |
[32:03] | It’s adequate, but I think you can do better. | 挺不错的 但我觉得你有更好的选择 |
[32:06] | This company pioneered autologous blood banking | 这家公司开了自体血库的先河 |
[32:08] | and can keep several pints on hand for up to ten years. | 并能在身边存放数品脱血量达十年之久 |
[32:12] | They also work with local hospitals to ensure | 他们还在跟当地医院协商 |
[32:14] | that you’ll receive your own blood when you need it. | 让你需要的时候随时能获得自己的血 |
[32:18] | Impressive. | 真不错 |
[32:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:21] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[32:23] | And the other reason you wanted to speak to me? | 你找我还有什么事来着 |
[32:28] | Can you tell me which of these arms dealers | 能告诉我 这些军火商 |
[32:30] | is making the most money off the Russian/Ukrainian conflict? | 谁在俄罗斯和乌克兰的冲突中获益最多吗 |
[32:38] | You know what they say– war is good for business. | 你知道有句老话 战争有利于生意 |
[32:41] | So you don’t deny selling weapons to both the Ukrainians and the Russians? | 所以你不否认在卖武器给俄乌双方 |
[32:45] | I sold weapons to the Ukrainians, | 我只卖了武器给乌克兰人 |
[32:46] | but not the Russians. | 没卖俄罗斯人 |
[32:48] | Russians make perfectly good ones on their own. | 俄罗斯人自己就能造出很好的武器 |
[32:51] | I sold them computer parts and electronics. | 我卖电脑部件和电子元件给他们 |
[32:55] | For drones and long-range missiles. | 他们要造无人机和长距导弹 |
[32:57] | I don’t know where they end up. | 我不知道他们意在何处 |
[32:58] | I just know they bought a lot of them. | 只知道他们买了很多 |
[32:59] | According to our sources, | 根据我们线人的情报 |
[33:01] | you used to work for the CIA. | 你以前在中情局工作过 |
[33:03] | So your contacts in D.C. | 所以你在华盛顿的线人 |
[33:04] | could’ve told you about Zolotov’s mission. | 可能跟你说过佐罗托夫的任务 |
[33:06] | You also have friends who could’ve | 你还有朋友也许能帮你搞到 |
[33:08] | gotten you Pentillion’s software. | 盘特林的软件 |
[33:10] | Means and motive, Mr. Soble. | 方法和动机都有了 索尔伯先生 |
[33:12] | Means, yes. | 方法是有 |
[33:14] | But you couldn’t be more wrong about motive. | 但动机你们可大错特错了 |
[33:17] | Did I know Zolotov was trying a little backdoor diplomacy? | 我知道佐罗托夫在试图进行秘密外交吗 |
[33:20] | Yeah, but I didn’t kill him. | 知道 但我没杀他 |
[33:22] | The fact is I had every reason to hope that he’d succeed. | 事实是我有充分理由希望他成功 |
[33:25] | You just said war was good for your business. | 你刚说了战争有利于生意 |
[33:27] | War’s good for selling. | 战争有利于卖出 |
[33:29] | Peace is where you cash in. | 和平才是提现的时候 |
[33:30] | Especially in this situation. | 尤其是这种情况 |
[33:32] | See, the Russians paid me completely in rubles. | 你看 俄罗斯人付我的全是卢布 |
[33:35] | Deposited in an account in Moscow. | 存在莫斯科的一个账户里 |
[33:38] | But the U.S. and the E.U. had leveled sanctions against them | 但由于他们在给乌克兰捣乱 |
[33:40] | because they were messing around in the Ukraine. | 美国和欧洲加大了对他们的制裁力度 |
[33:42] | Including restricting their exports. | 包括限制他们的出口 |
[33:45] | So the value of the ruble took a big hit. | 所以卢布的价值受到了重大打击 |
[33:46] | So you want the war to end | 所以你希望战争结束 |
[33:48] | so the ruble will rise enough for you to cash in. | 这样卢布才能升值 以便你提现 |
[33:51] | What about the Ukrainians? | 那乌克兰人呢 |
[33:52] | Surely your business with them comprises | 你跟他们的生意肯定包括 |
[33:53] | the lion’s share of your war profiteering. | 他们要从你的战争获利中分很大一杯羹吧 |
[33:55] | Sure, I sold them a lot of product. | 当然 我卖了很多产品给他们 |
[33:57] | But I haven’t gotten paid. | 可我还没收到钱 |
[33:59] | Ukrainians are cash poor. | 乌克兰人现金不足 |
[34:00] | My friends in D.C. encouraged me to sell weapons to them on credit. | 我在华盛顿的朋友劝我让他们赊账 |
[34:04] | I haven’t seen a penny yet. | 我一毛钱都还没见到 |
[34:06] | War goes on much longer, | 战争持续得再久点 |
[34:08] | the Ukrainians are gonna default on their debts. | 乌克兰人就要拖欠债务了 |
[34:10] | I’ll end up writing off | 我最后得自认倒霉 |
[34:11] | everything I sold them as a loss. | 把卖给他们的东西都一笔勾销 |
[34:13] | Is that arrangement typical for people in your line of work? | 干你们这行的 这种事常见吗 |
[34:15] | Every war is different. | 每场战争都不一样 |
[34:17] | That’s just the way this one broke down. | 只是这次和谈失败了 |
[34:20] | Anybody who sold to the Russians or the Ukrainians | 所有卖东西给俄罗斯和乌克兰的人 |
[34:22] | is in the same boat that I am. | 都跟我是一条船上的 |
[34:24] | So who stands to profit if the war continues? | 那要是战争继续 有谁还能获益 |
[34:27] | Dutch natural gas, | 荷兰天然气 |
[34:28] | Azerbaijani caviar, | 阿塞拜疆鱼子酱 |
[34:30] | Polish vodka, | 波兰伏特加 |
[34:31] | Norwegian lumber. | 挪威木材 |
[34:33] | The folks who make money are the ones | 能赚钱的都是 |
[34:35] | who provide an alternative source | 能在俄罗斯受经济制裁时 |
[34:36] | for the things the Russians can’t export | 为他们不能出口的东西 |
[34:38] | because of the sanctions. | 提供替换来源的 |
[34:43] | I know he probably didn’t have Zolotov killed, | 我知道他可能没杀佐罗托夫 |
[34:46] | but still, when I think of all the people that died because of his weapons… | 但我一想到那些因为他的武器而死的人… |
[34:50] | His business is vile, | 他的生意很卑鄙 |
[34:51] | but legally he’s not a murderer. | 但法律上讲他不是杀人凶手 |
[34:53] | And he might’ve just given us the key to this case. | 而且他也许为我们提供了这案子的关键 |
[34:55] | You’re talking about the sanctions? | 你是说经济制裁吗 |
[34:57] | It occurred to me the list of products he gave us | 我想起了他提到的产品名单 |
[34:59] | were were not the only Russian exports being kept off the market. | 上面不只是受管制不能出口的俄罗斯产品 |
[35:02] | I tracked down a more comprehensive list, | 我查了一个更全面的名单 |
[35:04] | and that, in turn, has yielded a suspect. | 于是 有一个嫌疑人浮出水面了 |
[35:06] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:08] | Never mind. Sorry. | 不用了 抱歉 |
[35:11] | Suffice it to say, | 简而言之 |
[35:12] | we won’t be taking any hackable cars for a while. | 我们这阵子都不会坐可能被黑的车了 |
[35:15] | Come on, I’ll explain on the subway. | 走吧 我到地铁上慢慢说 |
[35:28] | Miss Helbron. | 希伯伦小姐 |
[35:30] | Uh, sorry to intrude. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[35:32] | Um… I was hoping I might have a word. | 希望能跟你谈谈 |
[35:34] | You have good manners. | 你很有礼貌 |
[35:36] | You must work hard at them. | 你肯定用心练过 |
[35:37] | Well, I can be quite rude at times. | 我有时候也挺粗鲁的 |
[35:39] | You know, when I, uh… when I fail to make the effort. | 就是…当我无能为力的时候 |
[35:42] | I forget sometimes, too. | 我有时候也会忘 |
[35:43] | Especially when I’m working. | 尤其是在工作的时候 |
[35:45] | It’s hard. | 很难 |
[35:47] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[35:48] | Uh, well, I wanted to speak with your privately. | 我想跟你私下聊聊 |
[35:50] | I tracked down your residence. | 于是我查到了你的住处 |
[35:52] | Tried to pay you a visit there. | 想去那里拜访你的 |
[35:53] | I don’t spend much time at home. | 我不常在家 |
[35:55] | It’s very small. | 家太小 |
[35:56] | New York apartments are very small. | 纽约的公寓都很小 |
[35:58] | Yeah, they can be quite restrictive in other ways, too. | 对 在别的方面也可能挺限制的 |
[36:00] | Your building doesn’t allow pets, for example. | 比如 你的公寓不准养宠物 |
[36:03] | Yet, when we met at Pentillion the other day, | 然而 我们那天在盘特林见面的时候 |
[36:05] | you had, um… you had cat hair on you | 你…你身上至少有 |
[36:08] | from at least a dozen different sources. | 十多种猫的毛发 |
[36:10] | You don’t strike me as the sort to break the rules. | 我并不觉得你是会不守规矩的人 |
[36:12] | I concluded that you interacted with a large number of felines | 我的结论是你在公寓之外的地方 |
[36:16] | somewhere other than your apartment. | 跟大量的猫科动物互动过 |
[36:18] | This cat cafe is nearby. | 这家猫屋离你家不远 |
[36:22] | You used logic– | 你运用了逻辑 |
[36:24] | a series of if/then binary decisions | 一系列必然能引向我的 |
[36:26] | that inevitably led to me. | “如果/那么”式的二元判定 |
[36:29] | What did you want to say? | 你想说什么 |
[36:30] | Well, I confess I’m here to discuss | 我承认我是来讨论 |
[36:32] | the uncomfortable subject of the murders | 令人不适的话题的 |
[36:34] | which occurred the other day. | 就是那天发生的谋杀案 |
[36:37] | More specifically, I’d like you to help me | 说得更具体点 我希望你帮我 |
[36:39] | apprehend the person responsible. | 抓到该负责的人 |
[37:28] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[37:42] | Mr. Balsam. | 巴萨姆先生 |
[37:44] | What is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[37:45] | Fiona Helbron is using her software to… | 菲欧娜·希伯伦在用她的软件 |
[37:48] | control your car. | 控制你的车 |
[37:49] | Don’t worry, she’s a very safe driver. | 别担心 她开车很安全 |
[37:52] | Much safer than you were when you crashed a vehicle | 比你让那辆载有职业杀手的车撞毁时 |
[37:54] | containing your hit men. | 安全得多 |
[37:56] | Wha…? | 什… |
[37:57] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[37:58] | Rocket engines. | 火箭引擎 |
[38:00] | Specifically the ones being developed by Pentillion Edge. | 具体来说是盘特林前沿公司生产的引擎 |
[38:03] | You deferred a large portion of your salary | 你推迟了自己很大一部分薪水 |
[38:06] | for shares in the endeavor. | 为了你在其中占有的股份 |
[38:07] | If they’re a success, | 如果成功了 |
[38:09] | you stand to make hundreds of millions. | 你就能挣几个亿 |
[38:11] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[38:12] | So that proved to be a poor decision on your part. | 所以这就成了你做的一个错误决定 |
[38:16] | Your engines are behind schedule. | 你的引擎进度延误了 |
[38:17] | They’re not yet ready to compete with the industry standard, | 无法按照工业标准完成 |
[38:20] | the Russian-made RD180. | 也就是俄罗斯产的RD180的标准 |
[38:22] | An engine which powers every heavy-lift rocket in the world. | 那是成功推动了全球所有重型火箭的引擎 |
[38:26] | Even those used by NASA and the U.S. Military. | 甚至是美国航天局和美军使用过的 |
[38:29] | Luckily for you, the RD180 is off the market | 对你来说幸运的是 RD180已经下市了 |
[38:32] | ’cause of the sanctions against Russia. | 因为俄罗斯受到了经济制裁 |
[38:33] | And if they last long enough, | 如果制裁时间持续得够久 |
[38:35] | the West’s stockpile is gonna run out | 西方的库存就会用尽 |
[38:37] | just as your engines hit the market. | 而你的引擎则会席卷市场 |
[38:40] | Unless the war ends | 但如果战争在你准备好之前就结束 |
[38:43] | before you’re ready. | 那就另当别论了 |
[38:44] | Then the Russian engines will return | 那么俄罗斯引擎就会重回市场 |
[38:46] | and Pentillion’s efforts will fail. | 盘特林的努力也就白费了 |
[38:48] | Your shares will be worthless. | 你的股份就会一文不值 |
[38:52] | I’m not sure how you found out | 我不确定你是如何发现 |
[38:53] | about Zolotov’s peace mission, | 佐罗托夫的和谈任务的 |
[38:55] | but once you thought it would derail your ambitions, | 但你一想到那可能令你的抱负空投 |
[39:00] | you arranged to have him murdered. | 你就派人杀了他 |
[39:02] | Try and keep the war going. | 想让战争继续下去 |
[39:04] | You can’t prove any of that. | 你说的这些都无法证明 |
[39:05] | But I can. | 我可以 |
[39:07] | The phone in your hand contains an app | 你的手机里有一款应用 |
[39:10] | that Fiona created to control cars | 是菲欧娜设计出来操控车子的 |
[39:12] | loaded with her software. | 只要车上装有她的软件 |
[39:14] | You just tried to use it to control your car. | 你刚也想用它来控制你的车 |
[39:17] | But she stopped you. | 但她阻止了你 |
[39:19] | Once she has your phone, | 一旦她控制了你的手机 |
[39:21] | she will retrieve the app’s data | 她就会获取应用的数据 |
[39:23] | and show that you used it to send two men to their deaths. | 表明你将两个人送上了死路 |
[39:28] | Now, it’s too late to, uh, dispose of the murder weapon, I’m afraid. | 现在想处理凶器恐怕已经太晚了 |
[39:33] | All right… all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[39:37] | Zolotov was scum. | 佐罗托夫就是个垃圾 |
[39:39] | He used intimidation | 他用恐吓和暗杀的手段 |
[39:41] | and assassination to build his empire. | 建起了他的王国 |
[39:43] | And the-the Ukrainians, they were, | 而那两个乌克兰人 |
[39:44] | they were professional assassins. | 他们是专业的暗杀者 |
[39:46] | So… so what if I killed three bad men? | 所以 我杀了三个坏人又怎样 |
[39:49] | It was for the greater good. | 我是为了大局着想 |
[39:51] | Pentillion’s rocket engines, | 盘特林的火箭引擎 |
[39:53] | they’re the first step towards colonizing the Moon and Mars. | 是开拓月球和火星的第一步 |
[39:57] | You hear that, Fiona? | 你听到了吗 菲欧娜 |
[39:59] | Yes, every word. | 一清二楚 |
[40:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:02] | Fiona took the liberty of activating your phone | 菲欧娜激活了你的手机 |
[40:04] | so she could listen to our conversation. | 这样她就能听到我们的谈话了 |
[40:06] | She’s with the NYPD and the FBI. | 她现在正跟纽约警方和联调局一起 |
[40:09] | They await our arrival, and, um, | 他们等着我们过去呢 |
[40:11] | well, they’re no doubt gonna appreciate your confession. | 他们一定会感激你的坦白的 |
[40:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[40:33] | It’s what I worked on today | 这是我今天在查的东西 |
[40:34] | while you wrapped up the Zolotov case. | 你去忙佐罗托夫的案子了 |
[40:38] | Murder in Paris. | 巴黎的谋杀案 |
[40:40] | From almost two years ago. | 差不多两年前的案子 |
[40:42] | French businesswoman | 法国女商人 |
[40:44] | Sabine Raoult was gunned down in the street. | 萨宾·拉乌尔在街上被枪杀了 |
[40:46] | The crime was never solved. | 案子一直没破 |
[40:47] | The French police found five shell casings | 法国警方发现了五枚弹壳 |
[40:50] | but only three bullets. | 但只有三发子弹 |
[40:51] | One in Sabine, two in the wall behind her. | 一发在萨宾身上 两发在她身后的墙上 |
[40:54] | And what exactly piqued your interest | 那到底是什么激起了你对这案子的兴趣 |
[40:56] | in a case two years old and almost 4,000 miles away? | 这可是两年前的事 且在六千多公里之外 |
[41:01] | Mason left his facial recognition software on our computers. | 梅森在我们电脑里留下了面部识别的软件 |
[41:04] | I used it to search for pictures of your father online. | 我用来在线搜索了你父亲的照片 |
[41:07] | There are almost no images of him. | 几乎一无所获 |
[41:09] | But I did find these. | 但我却发现了这些 |
[41:17] | He knew the victim. | 他认识受害者 |
[41:19] | I get the impression they were seeing each other right up until her death. | 我感觉她死前他们在约会 |
[41:25] | You think he had this woman killed? | 你觉得是他杀了这女人 |
[41:27] | No. | 不 |
[41:28] | So, why did you search for these pictures? | 那你为什么要搜这些照片 |
[41:29] | I noticed something odd about your father at dinner. | 我跟你父亲晚餐时注意到一些奇怪之处 |
[41:32] | And then again at his office. | 后来在他办公室里又发生了 |
[41:34] | The way he eats. | 他吃东西的方式 |
[41:35] | Small, infrequent bites, thoroughly chewed. | 咬得非常小口 嚼得非常仔细 |
[41:38] | Like someone who’s had gastric banding, | 就像做过缩胃手术的人 |
[41:40] | even though he’s never been obese. | 即便他从来没胖过 |
[41:41] | I also noticed | 我还注意到 |
[41:42] | he takes a lot of vitamins, | 他会服用很多维他命 |
[41:44] | including high doses of B12, | 包括高剂量的B12 |
[41:46] | which is usually absorbed through the stomach lining. | 这通常是通过胃粘膜来吸收的 |
[41:48] | You think he’s missing part of his stomach? | 你觉得他缺失了一部分胃 |
[41:50] | At first, I thought it was cancer. | 一开始我以为是癌症 |
[41:52] | That’s why I was looking for pictures of him. | 所以我才会搜索他的照片 |
[41:54] | To see if he’d ever shown signs | 想看看他是否表现过 |
[41:55] | of having been through chemo or radiation therapy. | 经历化疗或辐射治疗的迹象 |
[41:58] | Instead, I found Sabine Raoult. | 然而 我发现了萨宾·拉乌尔 |
[42:02] | You think the two bullets missing from the crime scene | 你觉得犯罪现场遗失的两枚子弹 |
[42:05] | ended up in my father? | 是在我父亲身上 |
[42:07] | They were hollow points. | 都是空尖弹 |
[42:08] | One of those could easily destroy a person’s stomach. | 只要一枚就能轻易摧毁一个人的胃 |
[42:11] | It’s possible he was caught in the cross fire | 很可能他在萨宾被射杀的交火中 |
[42:13] | when Sabina was gunned down. | 被打中了 |
[42:14] | Just like that valet at the strip club. | 就像在脱衣舞俱乐部的那个服务生 |
[42:16] | But you’re not convinced. | 但你觉得并非如此 |
[42:17] | At dinner, he asked me to help him find a place | 晚餐时 他请我帮他找个地方 |
[42:19] | to bank his own blood in case of emergency. | 把他的血存起来以备不时之需 |
[42:22] | Which suggests another explanation. | 这也就有了另一种解释 |
[42:25] | I think Sabine was collateral damage. | 我觉得萨宾是附带伤害 |
[42:27] | Morland was the target. | 莫兰德才是目标 |
[42:30] | Someone tried to kill your father. | 有人曾想杀了你父亲 |
[42:32] | And he’s worried they’re gonna try again. | 他担心对方会再来一次 |