Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on Elementary… 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
[00:02] The district attorney is, 地方检察官
[00:04] at this very moment, deciding whether or not 此刻正在决定是不是要指控我
[00:06] I should be charged with felonious assault. 施行严重暴力 伤害人身罪
[00:08] What happened? 发生了什么
[00:09] I beat a former acquaintance nearly to death. 我把一个老熟人打得半死
[00:11] That was my barrister. 是我的律师
[00:12] It seems you will not have to visit me in prison after all. 看来你不用去监狱看我了
[00:14] Did you misplace my number? 你没找到我的电话吗
[00:16] Some things are better to discuss in person. 有些事最好当面说
[00:19] Like violating campaign finance laws, 比如违反竞选财物法
[00:21] bribing elected officials, that sort of thing. 贿赂当选官员等等
[00:23] He funded a super PAC that supports the district attorney. 他资助了一个支持地检的超级委员会
[00:26] And just like that, Sherlock is no longer 就这样 夏洛克将不再
[00:27] facing criminal charges against Oscar Rankin. 受到奥斯卡·兰金案相关的指控了
[00:30] I’ve always been willing to go to lengths to protect Sherlock. 我一直都愿意竭尽全力保护夏洛克
[00:33] So have I. You should keep that in mind, 我也一样 你该记住这点
[00:35] because Sherlock is gonna call you tonight 因为夏洛克今晚会打给你
[00:37] and he’s gonna accept your help. 并接受你的帮助
[01:03] Hey, watch it. 看着点
[01:46] “Brother, hearken, while I tell you, 兄弟 仔细听 我要告诉你
[01:48] “What we Masons pledge to do. 我们共济会接下来的计划
[01:52] “Prepared at yonder altar, 在你的祭坛边准备好
[01:54] We assumed the Mason’s vow…” 我们要许下共济会誓言
[01:59] “Foot and knee, breast, hand and cheek… 足与膝 胸 手与脸
[02:05] Hearken while I make them speak…” 在我令它们开口时听好
[02:13] Dude, whoever they are, they can wait. 老兄 不管是谁 他们可以等着
[02:15] Apologies. 抱歉
[02:25] Father. 父亲
[02:26] Sherlock. 夏洛克
[02:27] Forgive my appearance. 原谅我的穿着
[02:28] I’m just paying off a debt to some online associates. 我只是在给一些线上帮手还债
[02:30] I see. 明白
[02:31] Nothing untoward. 不是什么麻烦事
[02:33] A hacker collective asked me to perform a few Masonic chants 一个黑客组织要我表演共济会宣誓
[02:35] for their amusement. 来取悦他们
[02:36] Perhaps it’s best I don’t hear the full explanation. 或许我还是不知道全部为好
[02:40] Well, it was a small price to pay for their help. 这代价对于他们的帮助来说很小
[02:42] We just recovered an original printing 我们刚收回了一本原厂印刷的
[02:43] of The First Book of Urizen. 第一版《乌里森之书》
[02:45] Oh, the prophecies of William Blake. 威廉·布莱克的预言
[02:47] Stolen by a hammer-thumbed dry cleaner. 被一个粗手指的干洗工偷走了
[02:49] As I predicted. Watson is at this moment 据我猜测 华生现在
[02:51] obtaining a confession at the station. 正在局里录口供
[02:53] Why haven’t you answered my calls? 你为什么不回我电话
[02:55] Aside from force of habit? 除了后天习惯之外吗
[02:56] I’m unable to. 我没法回
[02:57] One of the hackers locked my phone 有个黑客锁住了我的电话
[02:58] until I’ve finished chanting. 直到我完成宣誓
[03:01] So what’s so important you couldn’t leave a message? 那么是什么事重要到你不能只留信息就行
[03:04] …this horrible scene in the Financial District. 在金融区发生了这恐怖的一幕
[03:06] We are just getting word now that a ninth victim, 我们刚收到消息 第九名受害者
[03:08] who was taken to the hospital, 被送到了医院
[03:09] is reported stable. 据悉情况稳定
[03:11] That brings the tally to four dead, 因此曼娜哈特公园的伤亡情况
[03:12] five wounded in Mannahatta Park. 为四人死亡五人受伤
[03:16] Not a good day to be out of reach. 今天可不是个失联的好日子
[03:20] 未接电话 [一连串呼叫人都是华生]
[03:23] Why are you here? 你来做什么
[03:33] Who’s this? 这是谁
[03:34] Sniper named Pierre Gagnier. 狙击手的名字叫皮埃尔·加尼尔
[03:37] Formerly French Special Forces. 前法国特种部队的
[03:39] He’s the one responsible for this bloodshed. 他是这场杀戮的元凶
[04:18] Shooter picked the right perch. 枪手选对了位置
[04:21] Building management says construction here 建设董事会说这里的施工
[04:23] got shut down a month ago. 几个月前被叫停了
[04:25] Union dispute with the law firm that owns it, Zyckner Williams. 工会与所有者扎克纳·威廉姆斯在打官司
[04:29] Floor’s always vacant. No cameras. Nobody saw a thing. 这层一直空着 没摄像头 没目击者
[04:33] There’s no latent prints on the gun. He must’ve worn gloves. 枪上没有指纹 他肯定戴了手套
[04:36] I’m gonna go ahead and guess: 我大胆地猜测一下
[04:38] it’s not registered. 是非注册枪支
[04:39] Serial number says it was stolen 根据序列号查出它是
[04:41] from a sporting goods store in 2005. Dead end. 2005年被人从运动用品店偷走的 死胡同
[04:44] I had to go through a metal detector in the lobby 我在大厅得经过一道金属探测器
[04:46] to get up here. 才能上来
[04:47] The bottom six floors of this building are SEC offices, 这楼下面六层是证券交易委员会办公室
[04:50] so security’s pretty high. 所以安保挺严的
[04:51] Just… not high enough. 只是 不够严
[04:56] This is Joan. She’s with the building people, pulling tape. 是乔恩 她跟楼管在调看监控录像
[05:00] You’ve got me and the captain. 我和警监都在听
[05:02] I wish I had good news. 真希望我能带来好消息
[05:03] Security just finished a second sweep of the building, 安保人员刚刚又清查了一遍大楼
[05:05] but the gun is still the only trace of the sniper. 但那把枪仍是狙击手留下的唯一线索
[05:08] Any way in and out of this place that he could’ve avoided 他进出这栋大楼时有可能
[05:10] the security cameras in the lobby? 避开大厅里的摄像头吗
[05:12] No. He has to be on the tape, coming and going. 不 他进出时肯定会出现在录像里
[05:14] But we’ve been looking, and so far nobody jumps out. 但我们还在看录像 目前还没有发现
[05:18] You able to get ahold of your partner yet? 你还没找到你搭档吗
[05:19] No, I still haven’t been able to reach him. 没有 我还没联系上他
[05:22] Well, dig him up. 把他找出来
[05:23] We got a lunatic out here, 我们这里有个疯子要抓
[05:25] and he didn’t leave us much to work with. 而他没给我们留下多少线索
[05:28] Three years ago, I was shepherding a project 三年前 我在印度的马哈拉施特拉邦
[05:30] in Maharashtra, India. 指导一个项目
[05:33] A large mining company wanted to secure extraction rights 一个大矿业公司想要确保得到
[05:35] for a particularly promising vein of bauxite. 一个潜在铁矿脉的开采权
[05:38] We had a problem with a local bureaucrat 我们遇到了一个
[05:40] who was overzealous in his application of red tape. 对官方文件过度在意的当地官员
[05:43] The delay was costing my client millions, 时间的延误让我的客户花了几百万
[05:45] so they asked that I consider certain remedies. 所以他们让我想办法补救
[05:48] If you’re about to confess a crime and you’re expecting 如果你要承认罪行并期望我宽恕你
[05:50] my confidence, I beg you reconsider. 我觉得你应该再考虑一下
[05:52] I told my client that I would never entertain the idea 我跟我的客户说我永远不会赞成
[05:55] of harming the man. 伤害那个人
[05:57] So I was dismissed. 所以我被炒了
[05:59] And replaced not with a rival consultancy 替换我的不仅是一个竞争对手
[06:03] but with Réponse. 而且是”答案”的人
[06:05] French mercenary outfit? 那个法国佣兵机构
[06:07] That was November, two years ago, in Mumbai. 那是两年前的十一月 在孟买
[06:10] When a sniper killed 13 people. 一个狙击手杀了13个人
[06:12] All to mask the assassination of the offending paper pusher. 都是为了掩盖对那位官员的刺杀行动
[06:15] A singular target was never presumed. 没人知道刺杀目标只有一个人
[06:18] He was too well hidden. 他被隐藏得太好了
[06:19] A pin among so many in a pincushion. 就像针垫上许多针中的一根
[06:23] Shooter was never identified. 凶手一直没有被确认
[06:25] Not by the authorities, no. 官方没有调查结果
[06:26] I made my own inquiries. I developed a contact inside Réponse, 我自己做了调查 我在”答案”内部
[06:31] and they served up this man, 发展了线人 他们跟我说了这个人
[06:34] a freelancer hired to do the killing. 一个被雇来杀人的自由记者
[06:37] Sadly, 遗憾的是
[06:37] I could never manage to interest the local police. 我一直没能让当地警方关注这件事
[06:41] And what makes you think he repeated 是什么让你认为他今天
[06:42] his pincushion performance today? 重复了他的针垫表演
[06:44] We’ll need your computer. 我们要用用你的电脑了
[06:48] Search for cell phone videos of today’s attack. 搜一下今天袭击事件的手机录像
[06:50] You know how quickly these things leak these days. 你知道现在这些东西泄露得有多快
[06:55] You’ll see in the footage 你会在视频中看到
[06:56] a perfectly alternating pattern 对致命伤和腿伤的
[06:59] of fatalities and leg wounds. 完美选择模式
[07:01] It was the same in Mumbai? 在孟买也是一样吗
[07:02] That such a precise pattern should happen once, 那样精确的模式只该发生一次
[07:05] much less recur, is highly unlikely. 不该重复出现
[07:12] I think you’re right. 我觉得你是对的
[07:14] The sniper is making a concerted effort 狙击手这么大费周折
[07:15] not only to hide his target but also 不光是为了隐藏目标 也是为了
[07:18] his skill. 隐藏他的技术
[07:20] Well, I must say I’m impressed. 我得说你让我很惊讶
[07:23] If there’s room on your wall amongst the Thatcher photographs, 如果你墙上那些撒切尔照片中间还有地方
[07:25] you may soon be able to hang a commendation from the NYPD. 你可能很快会收到纽约警局送来的奖状
[07:28] You can’t share any of this with the police, Sherlock. 你不能跟警方说这些 夏洛克
[07:33] Your mole in Réponse. 你在”答案”里的内鬼
[07:35] There’s no way to turn this over without exposing him. 如果不暴露他就没法彻查案件
[07:38] I’d expect the group’s reprisal to be thorough. 我想那个团伙的报复行为会很可怕
[07:42] Well, there’s been enough blood spilled today. 好吧 今天流的血已经够多了
[07:45] I’ll set to work corroborating 我会独立调查
[07:47] Gagnier’s involvement independently, 证明加尼尔与此事有关
[07:48] and then I will go to the police. 然后我再去找警方
[07:49] I’d like to help you. 我想帮助你
[07:52] I know we rarely spoke during your Scotland Yard days, 我知道你在苏格兰场时我们很少说话
[07:54] but I do recall that you often made use of experts 但我确实记得你经常使用其它领域
[07:58] in other fields. Your… 专家的帮助 你那些…
[08:00] Unusuals. 不同寻常的人脉
[08:02] Irregulars. 那叫不守成规
[08:04] And unless you’ve become an expert in sniping, 除非你成了狙击方面的专家
[08:06] I fail to see how you can assist me. 否则我不知道你能怎么帮我
[08:08] I’m no detective, but I do have resources and contacts. 我不是侦探 但我有信息来源和线人
[08:13] You’re set to profit in India if the sniper is captured. 抓到这个狙击手你会在印度得益
[08:17] My former client will certainly lose their mining rights 如果真相大白 我的前客户肯定
[08:20] if the truth comes to light. 会失去他们的采矿权
[08:22] And I won’t deny that I have positioned myself 而我不会否认我准备把它们
[08:25] to scoop them up for one of their competitors. 出卖给他们的竞争者之一
[08:28] But that’s not why I’m here. 但我并不是为此而来的
[08:30] I’m here because four people are dead. 我来 是因为死了四个人
[08:33] Gagnier was out of the country six hours 在孟买遭遇袭击之后
[08:34] after the Mumbai attacks. 加尼尔在国外潜伏了6个小时
[08:36] We can stand here and talk, if you wish, 你要是愿意 我们可以杵在这儿耍嘴皮子
[08:38] but I think you’d be wiser 但我觉得你应该更聪明
[08:40] to accept my help and begin. 接受我的帮助 开始调查
[08:43] You must be Morland’s boy. 你一定就是莫兰德的儿子
[08:45] How do you do? I’m Bill Wellstone. 你好吗 我是比尔·韦尔斯顿
[08:47] This is our general counsel, 这位是我们的总法律顾问
[08:48] Joel Fitzgerald. 乔尔·菲茨杰拉德
[08:50] Bill, I said there was no need for a lawyer. 比尔 我说了没必要请律师了
[08:52] In fact, I told you we’d be content 事实上 我说过能跟你的信技部负责人
[08:55] sitting down with your head of I.T. 一起坐在这儿 我们就心满意足了
[08:57] Well, to be honest, we were fighting over 老实说 我们都快打起来了
[08:59] who got to take a meeting with the Morland Holmes. 就为了能来跟莫兰德·福尔摩斯会面呢
[09:01] I, myself, can never get enough backslapping, 我自己永远都享受不够这种嘘寒问暖的乐趣
[09:04] but I’m afraid our time here is limited. 但恐怕我们的时间有限
[09:06] Obviously you’re aware of the sniper attacks 很显然 你们都知道今天在曼娜哈特公园
[09:08] in Mannahatta Park today. 发生了一起狙击事件
[09:10] One of your executives was killed, Ethan Parris. 你们的一位高管伊森·帕里斯被杀了
[09:14] it was our understanding that the victims’ names weren’t being given out yet. 我们以为受害人的姓名还尚未公布
[09:17] I managed to procure a list 我设法从首席法医办公室
[09:17] from the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. 拿到了一份名单
[09:20] We’re here 我们来此
[09:21] because we have reason to believe these shootings were not random, 是因为我们有理由相信狙击对象不是随机的
[09:24] but rather cover for an assassination. 而是为了掩盖一起暗杀
[09:27] What? 什么
[09:28] We think Mr. Parris may have been the real target. 我们认为帕里斯先生可能才是真正的目标
[09:31] He was the most prominent of the victims by far. 目前为止他是最为显贵的受害人
[09:36] I’m sorry, what does that have to do with anything? 不好意思 这和我们有什么关联吗
[09:38] If it was an assassination, it would be the kind 如果是暗杀的话 这就是那种
[09:40] which would cost upwards of $1 million. 要斥资百万的暗杀行动
[09:44] Look, I don’t know what to say. 听着 我没什么可说的
[09:46] I didn’t know Parris personally, 我和帕里斯没什么交情
[09:47] but the report I got, he was a good man. 但我听说他是个好人
[09:50] What kind of work did he do? 他做的是哪种工作
[09:51] Negotiations, mostly. 主要是谈判
[09:52] I mean, he was heading the Peru thing, right? 他在负责秘鲁那边的事 对吧
[09:55] We-We’ve got a big hydroelectric dam 我们在那边有个
[09:57] on the drawing board down there. 大型水电站坝项目
[09:59] Ethan was part of the team that was hammering out 伊森是负责与政府商榷讨论合同的
[10:00] the contract with their government. 团队成员
[10:01] I think he was headed to 我想今天狙击发生的时候
[10:02] a meeting with Zyckner Williams today 他正在与扎克纳·威廉姆斯
[10:03] when the shooting started. 会面的路上
[10:04] Zyckner Williams? 扎克纳·威廉姆斯
[10:06] They’re the stateside firm 他们是一家国内公司
[10:07] handling the talks for the Peruvians. 负责与秘鲁方面交涉
[10:09] Their offices are right near there. 他们的办公楼就在曼娜哈特公园附近
[10:11] We know. 我们知道
[10:12] The sniper set up his perch on a floor of theirs 狙击手的位子就在他们办公楼内
[10:14] under construction. 尚未完工的一层楼里
[10:17] Wait a second. 慢着
[10:18] You think they had him killed? 你们觉得他们杀了他吗
[10:22] What we would need would be copies 我们需要帕里斯先生与扎克纳·威廉姆斯的
[10:24] of Mr. Parris’s correspondence with Zyckner Williams and e-mails 往来信件及电子邮件
[10:27] so that we could find out. 以便我们查明真相
[10:30] Do you have a warrant? 你们有搜查令吗
[10:32] We’re here as friends, 我们是以朋友身份来的
[10:33] investigating the murder of your employee. 调查你们公司员工的谋杀案
[10:36] I get that, but we’re talking about 这我知道 但我们说的可是
[10:37] a $2.3 billion deal here. 一笔23亿美元的大生意
[10:40] Turning over all of our internal deal memos? 给你们看我们所有的内部交易备忘录
[10:42] That kind of exposure, I mean, even under the circumstances, 那种程度的曝光 即便是在这种情况下
[10:44] that is a huge ask. 也算是过分的要求吧
[10:46] It may only be so much time 在凶手逃离这个国家之前
[10:47] before the gunman flees the country, gentlemen, 我们可能只有这么多时间了 先生们
[10:49] so I’ll be blunt. 那我就打开天窗说亮话
[10:51] The value of your dam is $2.3 billion 你们大坝的23亿美元的价值
[10:55] in theory only. 只是理论上的
[10:57] It can be zero… 它也可以一文不值
[10:59] if I call certain friends in Lima. 只要我打电话给几个在利马的朋友
[11:03] Now, that, boys and girls, 女士们先生们
[11:04] is how you deliver a threat. 学着点怎么威胁人
[11:07] It’s far more compelling than a warrant. 这可比搜查令更有强制性
[11:09] Anything you need…from Dynastic Energy… 王朝能源有任何你们需要的东西
[11:14] you’ve got it. 尽请自便
[11:18] Sherlock? 夏洛克
[11:25] I would prefer a concise text, 我更喜欢简洁明了的短信
[11:27] but if you absolutely must, leave a message. 但如果真有必要 就留个口信吧
[11:30] Unless you’re dead, 除非你死了
[11:31] you’re starting to annoy me. 否则你快惹怒我了
[11:33] The sniper thing’s officially a mess. 狙击手的事很麻烦
[11:35] The captain wants us to comb through security footage 警监想让我们梳理一遍大楼里的
[11:37] from the building. 监控视频
[11:39] Call me. 给我回电话
[11:40] Let me know nothing’s wrong. 让我知道你没事
[11:44] You guys must be some kind of major leaguers. 你们俩肯定来头不小
[11:46] I got an e-mail from a partner I’ve never met 我刚收到了一封从未见过的合伙人发来的邮件
[11:49] telling me to get my ass down here ASAP 让我立马滚下来见你们
[11:50] or he’d have me disbarred. 否则就要取消我的律师资格
[11:52] We appreciate you taking time off from your drinking. 我们很感激你放弃了喝酒的时间来见我们
[11:57] Sorry. 抱歉
[11:58] Look, can you blame me for making the most of Sniper Day? 我在今天这种时候喝点酒也不能怪我吧
[12:02] It’s like a snow day– 就像以前下大雪似的
[12:03] we all got sent home after the shooting. 枪击事件发生后公司要求都我们回家
[12:05] Perhaps your drinking is your way of coping with the guilt. 可能喝酒是你应对愧疚的方式
[12:09] What? 什么
[12:10] Four people are dead, five more in hospital, 死了四个人 还有五个进了医院
[12:12] and all because you couldn’t get along 这一切都是因为你
[12:13] with your opposite number on a Peruvian dam negotiation. 在秘鲁大坝谈判中无法跟竞争对手处理好关系
[12:17] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[12:18] Your working relationship with Ethan Parris turned sour, 你跟伊森·帕里斯的工作关系变糟了
[12:21] and stood in the way of a $2.3 billion deal. 而且让一个23亿的交易搁置了
[12:24] So a sniper was invited into your firm’s offices 所以你们公司雇了一个狙击手
[12:26] to solve the problem. 来解决问题
[12:29] You think I had Ethan killed? 你觉得是我杀了伊森·帕里斯吗
[12:31] Of course not. 当然不是
[12:32] The black-bag operatives that your firm keeps on retainer 你们公司圈养的秘密杀手
[12:35] don’t take calls from junior associates. 当然不会听一个低级合伙人的命令
[12:39] Divulge the name 告诉我们
[12:39] of the senior partner that you turned to for help, 你去找了哪个高级合伙人寻求帮助
[12:42] and I will petition the powers that be 我会想办法帮你
[12:43] to extend you an immunity deal. 拿到免罪协议
[12:45] Oh, no, no way. 太扯了
[12:47] No way. This is a joke. 太扯了 你简直是开玩笑
[12:48] We’ve reviewed the complete record 我们查看了你跟伊森·帕里斯
[12:49] of your correspondence with Ethan Parris. 全部的通信记录
[12:52] We’re not here by accident. 我们来是有原因的
[12:53] This makes no sense! 这根本说不通
[12:55] The shooting made no sense; it was random. 这起枪击案没有道理啊 是在随便杀人
[12:57] It was made to look random. 是故意让它看起来这样
[13:01] Look, if you’ve seen the e-mails, 如果你们看过电子邮件的话
[13:04] if you’ve seen the deal, then you know– 如果你们看过交易的话 你们应该知道
[13:06] I didn’t need Ethan dead. I was kicking his ass. 我不需要让伊森死 我已经要打败他了
[13:08] Mr. Parris was fleecing you on concrete and overages. 帕里斯先生以酗酒和超龄为由在欺诈你
[13:12] No, no. Because… 不 不 是因为…
[13:15] The longer you play dumb, 你再继续装傻的话
[13:15] Mr. Pruitt, the less likely we are to help you. 普鲁伊特先生 我们就帮不了你了
[13:23] I can prove nobody here wanted Ethan dead. 我可以证明这里没人想要伊森死
[13:25] I doubt you can prove you tied your own tie this morning. 我觉得你都没法证明今早是自己打的领带
[13:27] Come with me. 跟我来
[13:31] Okay. 好吧
[13:34] You see that, brown tower? 你们看见那座棕色的高楼了吗
[13:36] Just to the south there? 南面那座
[13:38] That’s where Ethan worked. 伊森就在那里上班
[13:40] Now, we went back and forth a dozen times on this deal, 我们之前为了这个交易讨论了几十次
[13:42] and every time I went to his office, 每次我去他办公室的时候
[13:44] I walked out the south entrance right below us, 我都会走下面的南入口
[13:46] and any time he came here, he used the same doors. 而他每次过来的时候 也会走那里
[13:49] Now, that’s the side of the building 今天枪手所在的那座楼
[13:50] the shooter was on, the east side. 是在那一侧 东面
[13:52] Now, if I wanted someone to pick Ethan off, 如果我想找人枪杀伊森
[13:55] I never would’ve told them to set up there, 我绝不会让他在那边埋伏
[13:56] because that’s not the direction he would’ve been coming from. 因为他不会从那边过来
[13:59] He’d have no shot. 不可能打中他
[14:00] You’re a spectacular liar, 你真是个说谎高手
[14:02] Mr. Pruitt. 普鲁伊特先生
[14:03] We’ve just come from Dynastic Energy’s offices. 我们刚从王朝能源的办公室过来
[14:06] They’re on the river, east of here. 在河边 这里的东侧
[14:08] No, you’re talking about the main offices. 不 你说的是主办公室
[14:11] Dynastic outgrew that space years ago. 王朝能源在两年前又扩建了
[14:13] Ethan worked in their satellite offices right there. 伊森以前是在那里的卫星办公室上班
[14:16] You don’t believe me, look it up. 要是不相信我的话 自己去查吧
[14:20] To compare a massacre to inclement weather. 竟然把一场大屠杀跟下大雪相比
[14:23] It’s a shame that cretinous man wasn’t involved. 这个白痴跟这案子无关真是可惜了
[14:26] Detection is an exact science, or it ought to be, 侦查是很严谨的科学 至少应该是这样
[14:28] and should be treated with the same cold, unemotional manner. 所以也该用毫无个人感情的方式去对待
[14:31] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[14:32] I’m attempting to divine 我在尝试着破解
[14:32] the PIN number that everyone used to lock my phone. 别人给我电话设置的锁屏密码
[14:38] “Leet” 原来是”Leet”
[14:39] Should’ve guessed it. 1-3-3-7. 早该想到的 1337
[14:41] Numeric spelling of the word “Leet”, 就像”Leet”写成了数字
[14:43] as in “Elite.” 同音词就是”精英”
[14:43] It’s a standard hacker boast. Why would you care? 典型的黑客炫技 说了你也没兴趣
[14:45] Who are you calling? 你要打给谁
[14:46] A colleague in the department. 局里的一位同事
[14:47] I told you, we can’t… 跟你说了 我们不能
[14:48] You’re not the only person who can keep a secret. 你不是世上唯一能保守秘密的人
[14:50] Holmes? I was starting to think 福尔摩斯吗 我都快以为
[14:52] you fell in a ditch or something. 你掉沟里了呢
[14:53] I’m attempting to come up to speed on the sniper attack. 我想了解一下狙击案的最新进展
[14:56] I’m curious to learn more about the fatalities 我很好奇 想掌握死者的更多信息
[14:58] and what brought those individuals to the park. 以及那些人为什么会去公园
[15:00] At the moment, all I have are their names. 目前 我只知道这些人的姓名
[15:02] Why just the fatalities? 为什么只好奇死者
[15:04] My theory is too embryonic to share at the moment. 目前我的想法还不成形
[15:07] Okay. We got… 好吧 他们是
[15:10] Ethan Parris. 伊森·帕里斯
[15:12] – He… – Not him. -他… -不是他
[15:13] All right. 好吧
[15:14] There’s Ronda Walley, tourist from Minnesota. 还有朗达·沃利 从明尼苏达来的游客
[15:17] Uh, Steve Sachs was an ad exec. 史蒂夫·萨克斯 是个广告执行
[15:20] He’d just left a job interview. 他刚参加完一场面试
[15:22] Finally, there’s Frank Bova. 最后是弗兰克·波瓦
[15:23] He was a plumber. Ate lunch in the park every day. 他是名水管工 每天都在公园吃午餐
[15:26] Every day? 每天都去吗
[15:27] According to a homeless guy we talked to. 一个流浪汉告诉我们的
[15:29] Bova used to share his food with him. 波瓦经常把食物分给他吃
[15:31] He wasn’t, by any chance, the first person shot, was he? 他不会是第一个被击中的吧
[15:34] Yeah. How did you… 是啊 你是怎么…
[15:36] What is it? 怎么了
[15:37] There’s only one person 只有一个人
[15:38] who could reasonably have been expected 有理由是狙击手今天等着
[15:40] to end up in the sniper’s crosshairs today. 要终结的人
[15:43] Frank Bova. 弗兰克·波瓦
[15:44] Ate lunch there regularly. 他会有规律地去公园吃午餐
[15:46] He was also the first person shot, 也是第一个被击中的人
[15:48] guaranteeing he couldn’t scamper off in the ensuing chaos. 这确保了他不会在接下来的混乱中逃生
[15:51] Someone engaged an international contract killer 有人找来了个国际职业杀手
[15:54] to go on a shooting spree, 制造了一起连环枪击案
[15:56] spending somewhere in the neighborhood of $1 million… 在附近某处花了大概一百万美元…
[15:59] All to disguise the murder of a plumber from Staten Island. 就为了掩盖谋杀来自斯塔顿岛水管工的罪行
[16:10] Where are we going now? 我们现在去哪儿
[16:13] I’m going to visit Frank Bova’s widow in Great Kills. 我要去杀戮公园拜访弗兰克·波瓦的遗孀
[16:16] You can go back to your gilded throne in Midtown. 你可以回你那市中心的镶金宝座了
[16:21] I offered my assistance for the duration. 我提议在这段时期内帮你
[16:22] You accepted. 你也答应了
[16:24] Someone wanted to hide 有人想隐藏
[16:24] the assassination of a plumber. 谋杀水管工这一事实
[16:26] My path now clearly diverges from your sphere of influence. 我的调查方向完全不在你的势力范围内
[16:29] I thank you for the doors you’ve opened thus far, 我很感谢目前为止你提供的帮助
[16:31] but I’ll take it from here. 下面的事交给我吧
[16:33] Never mind, our mistake. 对不起 请别介意
[16:37] There isn’t time for this. You said yourself 时间不够了 你自己也说了
[16:39] Gagnier fled Mumbai within hours of the attack. 加尼尔在孟买袭击后几小时内就消失了
[16:41] I did. 没错
[16:42] So why did you just send my cab away? 那你为什么把我叫的出租车打发走了
[16:43] Because I can get you to Staten Island much faster. 因为我能让你更快到达斯塔顿岛
[16:47] Jessica, dear, 亲爱的杰西卡
[16:48] I’m going to need you to send the helicopter. 请你把直升机派过来
[16:51] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[16:53] The cops that drove me down to identify Frank 载我去辨认弗兰克尸体的警察说
[16:57] said this was just some crazy person, 凶手是个疯子
[16:59] like… domestic terror or something. 例如国内恐怖分子什么的
[17:02] I can’t say beyond all doubt 我不能完全确定地告诉你
[17:04] that your husband was specifically targeted. 你丈夫就是这次袭击的特定目标
[17:07] But that’s what you think. 但你就是那么想的
[17:08] We want to be sure that the man that did this is put to justice. 我们想确保能将凶手绳之以法
[17:13] Uh, and there’s a chance you can help. 也许你能帮得上忙
[17:16] There’s just no way. 不可能是这样的
[17:18] Frank had his faults, but, I mean, 弗兰克是有缺点 但是
[17:21] we’re talking socks on the floor. 也就是把袜子扔在地上
[17:22] He would put empty milk cartons in the fridge. 把空着的牛奶卡纸留在冰箱里之类的
[17:25] He never did anything to make somebody want to kill him. 他从没做过什么事能引起别人的杀意
[17:29] I’m not suggesting that your husband brought this on himself, 我并不是说你丈夫自己引火上了身
[17:32] Mrs. Bova, not necessarily. 波瓦太太 不一定是这样
[17:35] But if someone powerful wanted him dead, 但是如果某位权贵想让他死
[17:38] the method suggests… 杀人方法表明…
[17:40] that they thought their motive would be too easy to detect 他们认为若没有大量掩饰
[17:44] without a great deal of window dressing. 他们的动机会很容易被查出
[17:48] You’re saying that he had… no such enemies? 你是说他 没有这样的敌人
[17:52] He did a lot of jobs down near Wall Street. 他在华尔街附近干过很多活
[17:55] Tempers flare when there’s a delay sometimes, 有时耽搁的话也会有点脾气
[17:57] but nobody gets shot over toilets, you know? 但没人会因为马桶而被杀 你懂吗
[18:00] Perhaps he saw something he wasn’t supposed to see 也许他在某栋楼里工作时
[18:03] while he was working in one of those buildings. 看到了什么不该看的东西
[18:06] If he did, he didn’t tell me. 如果他有看到什么 他也没告诉我
[18:10] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:12] I guess we didn’t talk as much as we should. 我想我们没有像正常夫妻那样有很多交流
[18:16] I know this is difficult. 我理解这不容易
[18:20] Would you mind if I had a look around? 你介意我们在周围看看吗
[18:23] I’d also like to see any personal effects 我还想看看警察交还给你的
[18:25] that were returned to you by the police. 任何私人物品
[18:28] They’re right in the kitchen. 都在厨房
[18:32] You found something in the dead man’s phone. 你在受害人手机里发现了什么
[18:35] Oh, you noticed. 你注意到了啊
[18:36] What is it? 是什么
[18:37] Confirmation that Frank Bova was the sniper’s real target. 弗兰克·波瓦是狙击手真正目标的证据
[18:41] It’s a hidden tracking program. 这是个隐藏跟踪程序
[18:42] I forwarded the relevant data to my phone. 我把相关数据发到我手机上了
[18:45] So Gagnier was observing Bova 所以加尼尔在观察波瓦
[18:48] to determine the best place to strike. 以确定最佳袭击地点
[18:50] Obviously, he settled on his quarry’s favorite lunch spot. 显然 他选定了目标最喜爱的午餐地点
[18:53] It’s a clever method of surveillance, 这是个聪明的监视方法
[18:55] but it is revealing– 但太容易暴露了
[18:56] I might be able to track it back to Gagnier. 我可以反向追查到加尼尔
[18:57] I should know by the time we reach your whirlybird. 等到了你的直升机 我应该就知道了
[19:01] I need to ask you something personal. 我需要问你点私事
[19:02] It’s a medical question. I-I wouldn’t intrude, 是个医学问题 我不想显得很冒犯
[19:05] but it may well be genetic, so on that basis I feel entitled. 但可能有遗传性 所以我觉得有资格问
[19:08] Are you suffering from low T? 你在受低睾酮困扰吗
[19:12] Excuse me? 你说什么
[19:14] A deficiency, an imbalance in your hormone levels. 一种缺陷 荷尔蒙水平会出现的一种紊乱
[19:18] Is it what’s causing this late-onset humanity 是它触发了你来纽约后
[19:20] that you’ve been exhibiting since your return to New York? 一直在表现的晚发性人性吗
[19:24] Is that why you comforted Mrs. Bova? 是因为这个你才安慰波瓦太太吗
[19:27] Was I such a terrible father 我做父亲就这么糟吗
[19:29] that you can’t imagine me being kind to a widow? 你连我对一个寡妇表现出善意都无法相信吗
[19:32] I’m only asking because it is treatable. 我这么问只是因为这是可以被治愈的
[19:33] It’s not uncommon in men of your age. 这在你这个年纪的男性中也不算罕见
[19:35] Isn’t the more likely explanation that 更可能的解释难道不是
[19:37] you’ve never seen me as I am? 你从没真正了解过我吗
[19:38] Owing to my deficient powers of observation. 只怪我观察能力差
[19:42] You live a life, Sherlock. 你在生活 夏洛克
[19:44] If you’re not a fool, it changes you. 如果你不是个傻子 生活会改变你
[19:48] I don’t think that either of us is a fool. 我觉得我们都不是傻子
[19:55] I don’t know Gagnier’s location, 我不知道加尼尔的地址
[19:56] but I do know where the program was uploaded 但我知道程序是在哪上传的
[19:58] and where it first began transmitting Bova’s whereabouts. 以及它从哪开始发送波瓦的行踪的
[20:02] If we go there, 如果我们去那
[20:03] we might find a trail. 我们也许能找到线索
[20:05] What’s the location? 地点在哪
[20:07] Not surprisingly, it’s somewhere Bova took off his pants. 一点都不意外 是波瓦脱下裤子的地方
[20:11] I’m sorry, I don’t think so. 对不起 我不认识他们
[20:12] Would’ve been two weeks ago. Tuesday. 不到两周前 是周二
[20:15] I’m here every day– I don’t remember either of these guys. 我每天都在 我不记得这两个人
[20:18] I could have sworn I saw a hint of recognition there. 我可以发誓我看到了你认出他们的迹象
[20:20] Just to be clear, you are covering for a killer. 我要说清楚 你在掩护一个杀人犯
[20:24] This man, Pierre Gagnier, 这个人 皮埃尔·加尼尔
[20:26] followed this man, Frank Bova, in here 跟踪这个人 弗兰克·波瓦 来到这
[20:28] so he could tamper with his phone. 以便摆弄他的手机
[20:30] Subsequently, Mr. Gagnier shot nine people downtown today. 结果 加尼尔今天在市中心枪击了九人
[20:35] That’s the guy who…? 他就是那个…
[20:36] Yes. Would you like to start again? 没错 你想重新说一遍吗
[20:40] Listen, I got no reason to believe this story of yours, 听着 我没理由相信你们的故事
[20:43] and I don’t like cops. Neither do my clients. 而且我不喜欢警察 我的客人们也是
[20:46] You come in here asking for our security videos. 你想来要我们的监控视频
[20:48] You got to get a warrant. 就得有搜查令
[20:49] Procuring one will be simple enough. 拿到搜查令很简单
[20:51] If I must, I assure you, 如果我必须拿 我保证
[20:54] when I return, I will also return with the Health Department. 等我回来 我会和卫生部一起来
[20:56] I will get the materials that I’m requesting, 我会拿到我申请的物品
[20:58] and you will be shut down for insufficient chlorination. 而你这里会因为氯化消毒不足而被关停
[21:00] Or have you not noticed that your so-called “Baths” 还是你没注意到你所谓的”洗浴池”
[21:02] are little more than fungal soup? 跟养真菌的池子差不了多少
[21:04] You do what you need to do. Right now, you need to leave. 你们该干什么干什么 现在你们该走了
[21:06] Please forgive my son. 请原谅我儿子
[21:08] He misread you. 他看错你了
[21:09] You’re obviously not a man who can be bullied. 你显然不是一个会受人欺负的人
[21:12] But you are a man who can be bribed. 但你是个可以买通的人
[21:15] Shall we say $10,000? 一万美金怎么样
[21:25] So you do have your phone with you. 所以你带着手机呢
[21:28] Were you with your father all day 你今天一直和你爸在一起吗
[21:29] or just this morning? 还是只有早上在一起
[21:31] – How did you know? – There were two cups of coffee downstairs. -你怎么知道 -楼下有两杯咖啡
[21:32] One had honey in it. 其中一杯放了蜂蜜
[21:33] I remember that’s how he takes his. 我记得你爸就喜欢这样喝咖啡
[21:34] So, where have you been? 所以 你们去哪了
[21:37] I get that your cell wasn’t working, but you are aware 我理解你的手机不能用了 但你知道
[21:39] there are other phones you could have used. 还有其他电话可以用吧
[21:40] As I said, we literally flew 我说了 我们真的飞去
[21:42] to and from Staten Island, and there was never 斯塔滕岛又返回来了 而且也没有
[21:44] an idle moment to bring you into the fold. 空闲时间能叫你一起
[21:46] Not really. 真的没有
[21:47] Besides,I felt better knowing that the police’s search 而且 让我知道用我的方法训练的人
[21:50] was fortified by someone trained in my methods. 强化了警方的搜查系统 这感觉更好
[21:53] You said the captain knows everything now. 你说警监已经知道一切了
[21:56] He knows a version of everything. 他知道一个版本
[21:57] What matters is he knows the sniper’s presumed location. 重要的是他知道推测出的狙击手的位置
[22:00] Pierre Gagnier 皮埃尔·加尼尔
[22:01] used a stolen credit card at the Turkish baths. 在土耳其洗浴中心用了偷来的信用卡
[22:04] He used the same credit card to secure a room 他用了同一张卡开了一间
[22:06] at a no-tell motel on the Lower East Side. 下东区不知名汽车旅馆的房间
[22:08] When I called, the staff said he was still on the premises. 我打过去 工作人员说他还在酒店内
[22:11] Hmm. Captain will let us know soon enough. 警监会尽快与我们联系
[22:14] I would have expected you to be a little more… 我还以为你和你爸待了一整天
[22:17] exasperated after spending an entire day with your father. 回来会挺恼火的呢
[22:20] It was interesting. 很有趣
[22:21] Interesting. 有趣
[22:22] Well, he was helpful at certain points. 他在某些时候还是挺有用的
[22:25] And I could get used to having 而且我也愿意习惯
[22:26] a helicopter at my disposal. 有一台直升机能任我支配
[22:28] 11:32 this morning. 上午11:32
[22:34] Looks like he walked in almost an hour before the shooting. 看来他在枪击前一小时就进去了
[22:37] You can be forgiven for failing to flag him. 不怪你们没找出他来
[22:40] Aside from a vaguely martial gait, 除了他的步法有点像军人
[22:42] he does not look suspicious. 他看起来并不可疑
[22:44] And it seems he didn’t bring his rifle in himself. 而且他似乎也没把枪带在身边
[22:47] After his arrest, perhaps he will tell us who he employed 等逮捕了他 或许他会告诉我们他让谁
[22:49] to help him smuggle it past the metal detectors. 绕过金属探测器帮他把枪带了进去
[22:54] Your team leader broke down the tactical situation. 你们的领队已经将战术分解得很细致了
[22:56] I got nothing to add to that except this. 我只有一点需要补充
[22:58] The man up there opened fire on a crowd of innocent people. 楼上的人公然向无辜群众开枪
[23:02] He’s not gonna have any qualms taking aim at you. 他要杀你们的话也不会犹豫
[23:04] Be safe. Now, let’s get to it. 注意安全 出发吧
[23:14] Hold up. 等等
[23:15] Hold up. You guys! I got a camera here. 等等 各位 我看到一个监控镜头
[23:19] E-11. Requesting a 10-13. E-11 需要紧急救援
[23:21] Shots fired. I got one hit in the vest. 有人开枪 我的背心中了一枪
[23:23] Take the door. On three. One, two. 撞开门 我数到三 一 二
[23:29] Clear! 安全
[23:30] Clear! 安全
[23:32] Detective Captain Manhattan South to Central. 警监在曼哈顿南部呼叫中心
[23:33] I need a 10-13 我需要紧急救援
[23:34] at 236 Broome Street. 地点是布鲁姆街236号
[23:36] I got an officer shot at this location. 有一名警员在此中枪
[23:38] Damn it. 该死
[24:02] When I first saw him lying on the pavement, 我最开始看到他躺在路上
[24:04] I assumed he’d been shot, 我以为他是被枪击了
[24:06] but this graze wound was the only shot that hit him. 但他身上只有这个枪击的擦伤
[24:08] It spooked him, he fell off the fire escape. 这吓到他了 他从逃生梯掉了下来
[24:11] Hawes said he died instantly. 霍斯说他立刻就死了
[24:13] Don’t know what’s more regrettable. 不知道哪个更令人惋惜了
[24:14] That a mass murderer didn’t suffer, 是这大规模屠杀的凶手没受苦就死了
[24:16] or that he couldn’t be taken alive. 还是没能活着逮到他呢
[24:17] ESU did what they could. 急勤小组已经尽力了
[24:18] They were taking fire. This guy had the place wired. 双方交火了 这人在那安了监控
[24:21] – He saw ’em coming. – I was not implying fault. -他看到他们过来了 -我没想责备谁
[24:23] I just wish he could have given us what we needed and then died. 我只是希望他能先解答我们的疑惑再死
[24:26] GSR on his right palm 他右手有火药残余
[24:27] is from the .22 caliber he fired at the police. 他枪击警方用的是22毫米口径的枪
[24:29] And there’s more on his forearm that’s consistent 他的前臂还有更多火药残余
[24:31] with the bullets used in the sniper attack. 与狙击手所用的子弹是相同的
[24:34] Only trace he left to connect him to the crime– 唯一能将他与犯罪相联系的线索是
[24:37] we found a slag cell phone 我们在他房间里找到了
[24:38] and computer in his room. 一个破损的手机和电脑
[24:40] Guy was wiping the decks, getting ready to skip. 这人在消灭证据准备逃跑
[24:44] You just caught him. 你们抓到他了
[24:45] Looks like he was pre-boarded on a flight to Managua. 看起来他就要登机飞往马那瓜了
[24:48] All things considered, 总而言之
[24:50] I’m glad he ended up here instead. 我很高兴他最后死了
[24:52] Nothing else of note? 没别的了吗
[24:54] You guys are welcome to pick through the luggage 你们可以去检查他携带的行李
[24:56] he was packing, but nothing jumped out at CSU. 鉴证科没发现什么
[24:59] Looks like this guy’s secrets died with him. 看来他的秘密和他一起死了
[25:02] I dated this French guy once. 我和法国人约会过
[25:03] I thought they were all as bad as he was. 我以为法国人都和他一样糟糕
[25:07] Three bags 三个包
[25:07] for one weekend at the beach. 只为了在海滩的一个周末
[25:11] This guy traveled light. 这个人轻装简行
[25:14] I could see why Marcus was pessimistic. 我明白为什么马库斯这么悲观了
[25:17] All in all, a waste of the tip my father gave us. 总的来说 浪费了我父亲给我们的提示
[25:20] You don’t care for him much, do you? My father? 你根本不关心他对吗 我父亲
[25:24] Not really, no. 不怎么关心
[25:26] Is it because he bribed the district attorney 是因为他贿赂了地检官
[25:28] to keep me out of prison? 让我不进监狱吗
[25:31] You know about that? 你知道了
[25:33] It was a difficult pill to swallow, 虽然是粒苦药
[25:35] knowing that my absolution was paid for, 得知我的赦免是被贿赂来的
[25:37] accepting a literal get-out-of-jail-free card 并且接受了一张
[25:39] for the beating of Oscar Rankin. 殴打奥斯卡·兰金的免狱卡
[25:43] Considering the alternative, 但考虑到其他可能性
[25:44] I made peace with it. 我接受了它
[25:46] What I don’t understand is 我不明白的是
[25:46] why your father would tell you what he did. 为什么你父亲要告诉你他做了什么
[25:49] Both agreed you didn’t need to know. 我们都同意你不需要知道
[25:50] Well, he never said a word. 他什么也没说
[25:52] Then how did you..? 那你怎么
[25:53] I’ve had a lifetime observing Morland Holmes. 我一生都在观察莫兰德·福尔摩斯
[25:55] There’s little he can do to surprise me. 他没什么是我想不到的
[25:58] Although I must admit, 但我必须承认
[26:00] my grasp of the finer points of his personality 我对他人格细节的把握
[26:02] seem ripe for reconsideration. 需要重新考虑
[26:05] What does that mean? 什么意思
[26:07] I’ve been poisoning your opinion of the man for the last few years. 过去几年我一直恶化你对他的看法
[26:10] Now that he’s in our orbit, 现在他在我们身边
[26:11] perhaps you should draw your own inferences. 也许你该做出你自己的结论
[26:19] Find something? 发现什么了吗
[26:21] Yeah. 是的
[26:24] See this Sudoku? 看到这个数独了吗
[26:26] The handwriting looks like a match for Gagnier’s 字迹看起来和加尼尔的
[26:29] other little notes to himself. 其他字迹符合
[26:30] But the puzzle is filled out completely wrong. 但是填好的数字完全是错的
[26:32] Not even close. 根本不沾边
[26:33] Ah. Little chance Gagnier could be this innumerate. 加尼尔不可能这么不懂算术
[26:37] Think it’s some sort of code? 你认为这是什么密码吗
[26:42] I think the last 13 digits are a bank account, 我认为最后十三位数字是个银行账户
[26:46] and the first seven are a Swiss routing number. 前七位数字是瑞士的路由号码
[26:54] Always wisest to commit secret accounts to memory. 把秘密账户存在脑海中是个好办法
[26:57] That’s if you want them to stay secret. 如果你想让它们一直是个秘密
[26:59] Gagnier should have taken some ginkgo biloba 加尼尔需要多吃些银杏
[27:02] and honed his memorization. 来磨练记忆力
[27:03] Doesn’t much matter now. 现在不重要了
[27:04] If that’s a Swiss bank account, 如果那是个瑞士银行账户
[27:06] everything about it stays secret. 那它仍会是个秘密
[27:07] You’re right, and you’re wrong. 半对半错
[27:09] Bankers in Geneva wouldn’t bend their privacy rules 日内瓦的银行家不会为美国执法机构
[27:12] for American law enforcement, but for my father’s friends… 违反隐私规则 但会为了我父亲的朋友
[27:15] Seriously? 真的吗
[27:15] As I said, 就像我说的
[27:16] ripe for reconsideration. 需要重新考虑
[27:21] Just to be clear, Morland, 事先声明 莫兰德
[27:23] nobody here at Interpol knows what I’ve done. 这边的国际刑警没人知道我做了什么
[27:25] You certainly did not get that from me. 你们也不是从我这里得到的
[27:27] Well, if you can trust us to keep that under our hats, 如果你相信我们能保守秘密
[27:29] why not trust us with these redacted bits? 为什么还要把这些信息涂黑呢
[27:33] Without the authorizing signatures, 未经领导签名
[27:35] this report is less revealing than we’d hoped. 我们不希望这份报告泄露出去
[27:37] Credit Suisse has their limits. 瑞士银行有他们的极限
[27:39] I pushed as hard as I was able. 我已经尽力了
[27:41] You have what they gave me. 他们给我时就这样了
[27:42] As you can see, YJN Incorporated 如你所见 YJN公司
[27:44] sent Gagnier $750,000 American last week– 上周给加尼尔打了75万美元
[27:48] the initial deposit to open the account. 作为开户的首次存款
[27:51] Another $750,000 hit the wire yesterday. 昨天又有75万到户
[27:53] An hour after Bova and three others were confirmed dead. 就在波瓦和其他三人被确认死亡一小时后
[27:55] The shooter won’t be the only one 凶手不是唯一一个
[27:57] well-compensated for getting the job done. 能从这场谋杀中获利的
[28:00] Truly above and beyond this time, Agent Muller. 这次你帮了很大的忙 穆勒探员
[28:03] I-I went a bit further, actually. 我实际上还深入调查了一下
[28:06] Looked into this YJN company for you. 帮你调查了这个YJN公司
[28:08] It is, of course, a shell entity. 当然这是个空壳公司
[28:11] It turns out to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynastic Energy. 但它其实是王朝能源的全资子公司
[28:16] Oh, that’s interesting. 这就有趣了
[28:18] You have our thanks and our deepest confidence, Lukas. 向你表达我们衷心的感谢和信任 卢卡斯
[28:25] What do I not know about Dynastic Energy? 王朝能源有什么我不知道的事吗
[28:28] You didn’t tell her? 你没告诉她
[28:29] Didn’t seem relevant when I relayed our progress yesterday. 昨天我转述调查进展时以为并不相关
[28:31] Had a bit of a false start at Dynastic, 在王朝能源时我们的出发点错了
[28:33] although we didn’t realize it at the time. 虽然当时我们并没有意识到这点
[28:35] All the executives we spoke to were quite happy 所有的经理都很乐于
[28:37] to answer our questions, 回答我们的问题
[28:38] but we were asking about the wrong target. 但我们当时问错人了
[28:40] Mm, there can’t be more than a dozen people there 那儿只有十几人有能力
[28:42] that can funnel funds in this manner. 动用这么多资金
[28:44] Imagine one of them won’t like hearing 可想而知他们其中一人肯定不想听到
[28:47] the name “Frank Bova.” 弗兰克·波瓦这个名字
[28:56] So, uh… 所以
[28:58] what’s all this about? 这是什么情况
[28:59] Told you on the phone, I gave you everything 我已经在电话里把我们所知的
[29:01] that we had on Ethan Parris. 伊森·帕里斯的情况都告诉你们了
[29:03] And now I’m sitting in what? 现在我是坐在哪
[29:04] What do you call this room? Is this the box? 你们把这个房间叫什么 箱子吗
[29:06] We call it “Interview One.” 我们叫它一号审讯室
[29:08] It’s just a good, quiet place to talk. 这里很安静 适合谈话
[29:10] Okay. Maybe I’ve just seen too many movies. 好吧 也许是我电影看多了
[29:12] Perhaps that’s how you became so desensitized to violence. 也许这就是为什么你变得对暴力如此麻木
[29:17] I think you ought to tell me what this is right now. 我觉得你们现在该告诉我这是什么情况了
[29:20] I guess I’d say it’s the end of the line. 我会称之为真相的尽头
[29:22] It’s your last chance to start making this easier for yourself. 这是你最后坦白真相的机会了
[29:25] When my father and I visited with you yesterday, 昨天我和父亲拜访你的时候
[29:28] we knew only the method of the madness 我们只知道曼娜哈特公园枪击案的
[29:30] in Mannahatta Park, not the target. 作案手法 但不知道目标
[29:32] Nor the author of the attack. 也不知道凶案的始作俑者
[29:35] You paid a French sniper with Dynastic Energy funds 你用王朝能源的资金雇佣了一个法国狙击手
[29:39] to kill Frank Bova in a manner which would conceal your motive. 去杀弗兰克·波瓦 以此来掩盖你的动机
[29:43] Oh, and-and what exactly was my motive? 那我的动机是什么呢
[29:46] Jealousy, Mr. Fitzgerald. 嫉妒 菲茨杰拉德先生
[29:48] It’s as simple as the crime was complex. 案件如此复杂而动机如此简单
[29:51] We found the tracking software the sniper put 我们发现了那个狙击手在波瓦先生手机上
[29:53] on Mr. Bova’s phone. 植入的追踪软件
[29:55] It helped him find a target-rich environment 软件能帮他找到一个目标众多的环境
[29:58] with which to mask the ill intent of a cuckolded husband. 以此来掩盖一个妻子不忠的丈夫的恶毒意图
[30:04] And that would be me? 那人就是我
[30:06] The tracking software he mentioned– 他提到的追踪软件
[30:07] it shows Bova going to a motor lodge 显示波瓦上周多次出现在
[30:10] out near your place in Westchester a couple times last week. 韦斯切斯特你家附近的一家汽车旅馆
[30:13] He went there to meet your wife. 他去那里和你的妻子幽会
[30:15] Seems they really hit it off 看来他几月前
[30:16] after he renovated your bathroom a couple of months ago. 帮你整修过浴室后就和你妻子一拍即合
[30:20] Been hitting it off every few days ever since, matter of fact. 实际上自那以后他们每隔几天都去幽会
[30:23] That’s not true. 这不是真的
[30:24] I mean, yes, this guy worked at our house, 这个人的确在我们家干过活
[30:26] but that’s just a coincidence, that’s nothing. 但那只是巧合 证明不了什么
[30:28] The rest is you slandering my wife, 但你污蔑了我的妻子
[30:30] and you’re coming damn close 你们再继续
[30:31] to being named in a defamation lawsuit. 我就将以诽谤罪起诉你们
[30:33] I’m sorry, Mr. Fitzgerald, 抱歉 菲茨杰拉德先生
[30:35] but defamation only applies to statements that aren’t true. 但诽谤只适用于不实之言
[30:49] I’m gonna kill her. 我要杀了她
[30:51] What was that? 你说什么
[30:51] I’m gonna kill her. 我要杀了她
[30:52] Hey, you can’t be threatening people in here. Sit down! 你不能在这儿威胁要取人性命 坐下
[30:54] No! You don’t get to tell me what to do. 不 你少来跟我说要怎么做
[30:56] You don’t get to show me this and then tell me what to do. 你不能给我看了这些然后告诉我要怎么做
[30:59] I’m gonna kill the bitch. I’m gonna kill her. 我要杀了那婊子 我要杀了她
[31:01] I’m fine. I’m gonna… 我没事 我要…
[31:02] Okay, you do not need to touch me. 好吧 你不用碰我
[31:03] If that’s an act, he’s one hell of a liar. 如果那是演戏 那他演技也太好了
[31:06] He’s a highly paid lawyer. 他是个身价不菲的律师
[31:07] It would be remarkable if he wasn’t a skilled liar. 他要是不会说谎那才奇怪了
[31:09] Well, if he did it, we need him to say he did it. 如果是他做的 我们需要他亲口承认
[31:11] I don’t see a judge letting 我不觉得会有法官
[31:11] that redacted bank paperwork into trial. Do you? 会准许修改过的银行资料进入庭审 你说呢
[31:14] I mean, we can’t explain how he got it. 毕竟我们无法解释他是怎么得到的
[31:15] Not yet. 暂时不能而已
[31:16] It’ll be simpler once Dynastic opens their books to us. 只要王朝能把资料对我们公开就简单多了
[31:18] Why would they do that? 他们凭什么对我们公开
[31:20] Honestly, I don’t think 说实话 我不觉得
[31:21] my father is gonna give them much choice. 我父亲会给他们很多选择
[31:27] All right, just get it to me before Tokyo opens. 好吧 东京开市前给我弄来
[31:32] And let’s get Grant Felgner on the line 我今晚离开前
[31:33] before I’m out of here tonight. 让格兰特·费尔格纳上线
[31:35] Absolutely, but first, sir, 好的 但首先 先生
[31:36] Morland Holmes has come to see you. 莫兰德·福尔摩斯来找您了
[31:38] Ah. All right, send him in. 好吧 让他进来
[31:43] Morland. What brings you back? 莫兰德 什么风把你吹回来了
[31:47] Nothing good, I’m afraid. 恐怕不是什么好事
[31:49] I’m sure you’re trying to get home to Lisa and the children, 我相信你一定想回家陪丽萨和孩子们
[31:51] so I’ll be direct. My son and I have found a paper trail 所以我就直说了 我儿子跟我找到了一份
[31:55] between the sniper and YJN Incorporated, 狙击手和YJN公司间的书面记录
[31:58] one of your firm’s tax havens. 你公司纳税的幌子之一
[32:00] I know what it is. 我知道那是什么
[32:02] What are you trying to tell me here? 你来是想跟我说什么
[32:04] We believe that Joel Fitzgerald authorized the transaction. 我们相信乔尔·菲兹杰拉德授权了交易
[32:08] His wife was sleeping with one of the shooting victims. 他的妻子跟其中一个枪击受害者有染
[32:16] What do they have on him? 他们有什么证据
[32:17] Not quite enough at the moment. 目前还不足
[32:20] But if you would cooperate with the NYPD 但如果你能跟纽约警局合作
[32:23] and provide the wiring paperwork that shows his signature, well, 提供带有他签名的文件
[32:27] I’m sure you’ll weather the storm just fine. 那我相信你能平安渡过难关的
[32:29] No, I’m sorry, I’m not gonna do that to his family. 抱歉 我不会对他家人做那种事
[32:33] We’ll handle it internally. He’ll step down. 我们会内部处理 他会辞职
[32:36] Four people are dead, Bill. 有四个人死了 比尔
[32:38] Five more were maimed. 还有五个残废了
[32:40] And that’s a tragedy, but I’m not going to inflict another one 的确是惨剧 但我不会对他的妻子和孩子
[32:43] on his wife and kids, not if I don’t have to. 造成另一出惨剧 只要不是万不得已
[32:46] You’re right. The police do lack the leverage 没错 警方的确没办法
[32:49] to compel a full financial disclosure. 强迫你公开财务状况
[32:51] But as I said the other day, 但我那天已经说了
[32:53] I do possess that leverage. 我有办法
[32:55] That is, if you still want to build a $2 billion dam in Peru. 如果你还想在秘鲁修建二十亿的大坝
[32:59] If that’s the way it’s gonna be, then so be it. 如果必须如此 那就这样吧
[33:01] You call whoever you want. I’m gonna protect my people. 你随便打给谁都行 我要保护我的人
[33:04] And I don’t like being threatened in my office. 还有 我不喜欢在办公室里被人威胁
[33:12] You’re not worried about Joel Fitzgerald. 你担心的不是乔尔·菲茨杰拉德
[33:16] You’re worried about yourself. 你是担心你自己
[33:19] You would never let a ten-figure deal evaporate 你可不会为了给你的员工请律师
[33:22] to spare a lawyer on your staff. 而让一笔十位数的交易告吹
[33:25] But to keep yourself out of prison, 但为了让你自己免受牢狱之苦
[33:29] no price would be too high. 再高的价也不为过
[33:32] You hired the sniper yourself. 你自己雇了狙击手
[33:35] Why would I do that? 我雇狙击手干什么
[33:37] Well, I’ve heard rumors. We all have. 我听到了坊间传闻 我们都听说了
[33:40] You make a sport of pursuing your employees’ wives. 你有追求雇员妻子的爱好
[33:43] It’s… unseemly. 这…不太体面
[33:45] But not altogether uncommon. 但也不算少见
[33:49] But it’s certainly put you on the spot here. 但显然这事让你有了现在的立场
[33:52] What do you want? 你想怎样
[33:55] This is a shakedown, isn’t it? 你是在试我 对吧
[33:57] ‘Cause you don’t have any proof. 你根本没有证据
[33:58] You’re not gonna dig any up. 你也挖不出任何证据
[34:00] You just have this story 你只想让我听这个
[34:01] that you want me to hear that you pulled out of your quiver. 你从箭囊里抽出的故事
[34:04] And it’s a good one, 是个好故事
[34:06] but what do you want? 但你到底想要什么
[34:09] You want a piece of our offshore business, 你想在我们的离岸生意中分一杯羹吗
[34:11] you want to pair us up with somebody in Ukraine? 还是你想让我们跟乌克兰的某人搭上线
[34:13] Because you can forget about us pulling back in the Jordan Valley. 这样你就能忘了咱们从约旦峡谷撤回的事
[34:18] Oh, I’m sure I’ll do plenty of business 我相信我未来会跟王朝能源公司
[34:19] with Dynastic Energy in the future, Bill. 有很多生意往来 比尔
[34:23] But I’d prefer to wait until there’s someone I can trust 但我宁愿等着 直到有我信任的人
[34:27] in this office. 坐进这间办公室
[34:29] It won’t be long. 不会很久的
[34:38] When I first met Bill Wellstone, 我第一次见到比尔·韦尔斯顿时
[34:41] he was working to open the Tengiz pipeline in Kazakhstan, 他正忙着开启哈萨克斯坦的田吉兹管道项目
[34:42] 2001. Even then, 当时是2001年 即便在那时
[34:44] he had a reputation of hunting prey 他就已经因专食窝边草而声名在外了
[34:46] close at hand, married or not. 不管对方是否已婚
[34:49] You’re suggesting Joel Fitzgerald’s wife 你是说乔尔·菲茨杰拉德的妻子
[34:50] wasn’t just cheating on him with a plumber, 不只劈腿了一个水管工
[34:52] she’d previously had an affair with his boss. 她之前还跟他的上司有染
[34:55] That’s why Fitzgerald acted the way he did at the station– 所以菲茨杰拉德在局里才会有那种表现
[34:57] he really didn’t know about his wife. 他真不知道他妻子的事
[35:00] A cheating spouse is a time-honored motive. 出轨的配偶是个屡试不爽的杀人动机
[35:02] Cheating mistress, that’s more tenuous. 出轨的情人 这动机就脆弱多了
[35:05] Fidelity cannot be expected 如果你自己就是第三者
[35:06] if you yourself are the other man. 就不能指望对方忠诚了
[35:09] Or, in this case, another man. 或者在这案子里应该算第四者
[35:10] He could’ve seen her as his soul mate, for all we know. 据我们所知 他可能视她为灵魂伴侣
[35:13] If you’re right, she no longer felt the same. 如果你是对的 她不再有相同的感觉了
[35:15] She reconsidered what she wanted from an extramarital outlet, 她重新考虑了想从婚外情中得到什么
[35:18] moved on from cuckolding her husband 从只想给丈夫带绿帽子
[35:21] to the more visceral enjoyment 变成了更加发自肺腑的享受着
[35:22] of bedding a blue-collar stud. 给一个蓝领种马暖床
[35:24] Enter Frank Bova. 走进了弗兰克·波瓦
[35:25] Literally. 名副其实地
[35:30] You think we’d be better off starting fresh in the morning? 咱们是不是明早重新开始比较好
[35:33] Men require less sleep than women. 男人需要的睡眠比女人少
[35:35] That’s generally true. 通常的确如此
[35:37] We use more of our brains during the day. 我们在白天会更多地用到头脑
[35:39] But I didn’t think you’d assume that applied to you. 但我想你应该觉得那不适用于你
[35:43] Sherlock, you’ve been up since the second day of our last case. 夏洛克 咱们上个案子的次日起你就没睡过
[35:45] I’ll rest easier when I discover the moment 等我发现狙击枪是什么时候被偷运进大楼的
[35:47] the sniper rifle was smuggled into the building. 我就能更容易休息了
[35:50] If Gagnier used an accomplice to plant the gun, 如果加尼尔让同伙把枪带了进去
[35:52] do you really think that person’s gonna tell us something 你真觉得那人会告诉我们任何事
[35:53] that we can use against Wellstone? 好让我们用来对韦尔斯顿不利吗
[35:56] It’s a long shot that such a person 这样的人不太可能知道
[35:57] would know of Wellstone’s involvement. 韦尔斯顿的参与
[35:59] It’s a long shot that person exists at all. 这人都不太可能存在
[36:02] But I’m almost certain that they do. 但我基本能确定两件事都存在
[36:04] I’ve almost finished rewinding the tape 我已经快把录像回放完了
[36:06] from the moment Gagnier entered the building to the day 从加尼尔进入大楼那一刻
[36:09] that Frank Bova’s lunch routine became known. 到弗兰克·波瓦的例行午餐被人知道
[36:12] It does not appear that he himself set foot in the building 看来在袭击发生之前
[36:16] before the day of the attack. 他自己并没进过大楼
[36:19] But he could have shipped the gun to someone in the building. 但他可能把枪转交给了大楼里的某个人
[36:21] That would have been extremely risky. 那可太冒险了
[36:23] There was once an anthrax scare at 46 Liberty Square. 自由广场46号曾有过一次炭疽热恐慌
[36:27] Their mailroom is tight as a drum. 他们的收发室密不透风
[36:29] And yet someone… 然而却有人
[36:33] smuggled this gun and these bullets 绕过大堂的金属探测器
[36:37] past the metal detectors in the lobby. 把枪和这些子弹偷运了进去
[36:47] Watson, I’m either hallucinating from lack of REM sleep, 华生 要么是我动眼睡眠太少出现幻觉了
[36:51] or that is a blade of grass. 要么那就是一片草叶
[36:57] You’re not seeing things. 你没出现幻觉
[36:59] Would you say that was velvet bentgrass? 你觉得是植毛绒常绿草吗
[37:02] That I couldn’t tell you. 这我可不懂
[37:03] Velvet bentgrass, not a particularly hearty variety. 植毛绒常绿草 不是很盛行的品种
[37:06] It requires moist, fertile soil, near constant watering. 喜阴 需要沃土 并要不断浇水
[37:10] And yet it remains a favorite 但它仍是整个东北部
[37:12] of golf course designers throughout the Northeast. 高尔夫球场设计者最偏爱的品种
[37:17] So maybe Gagnier was a golfer. 那么也许加尼尔是个高尔夫球手
[37:19] Him… or his accomplice. 他 或者他的同伙
[37:23] That’s you on the right, is it not, Mr. Wellstone? 右边那位是你 对吧 韦尔斯顿先生
[37:25] And please confirm that you see the time there– 请确认你看到了这里的时间
[37:28] 12:09 p.m. on the day of the attack. 袭击发生当天中午12:09
[37:30] We can all see that’s Mr. Wellstone. 我们都能看出来那是韦尔斯顿先生
[37:32] And I assume we all know how to read clocks. 我想我们也都知道怎么看时间
[37:34] If you have substantive questions, ask them. 要是你还有实质性的问题 快问吧
[37:36] Unless you just wanted us to watch him 除非你只想让我们
[37:39] walking around with a golf bag. 看着他拿着高尔夫球袋走来走去
[37:40] He’s not playing the back nine at Bethpage. 他可不是在贝思佩奇打后九洞
[37:43] That’s your client smuggling 那是你的当事人在将一把
[37:45] a Nemesis Takedown rifle into 46 Liberty Square. 可拆卸步枪偷运进自由广场46号
[37:49] 20 minutes later, 20分钟后
[37:50] the sniper he hired 他雇的狙击手
[37:52] used the same gun to shoot nine people. 用同一把枪射击了九个人
[37:54] Hold on. You’re alleging my client… 等等 你是在指控我的当事人
[37:56] Conspiracy, murder, and aiding and abetting. 共谋 谋杀 还有协助及教唆罪
[37:58] Don’t worry, we’ll provide some helpful 别担心 等这边完事
[38:00] charging documents when we’re done here. 我们会提供一些有用的指控文书
[38:02] Someone had to have left the gun 一定有人在枪击前一天
[38:03] for Gagnier before he arrived the day of the shooting, 在加尼尔到达前把枪留给了他
[38:06] only that’s not what happened. 只是事实并非如此
[38:08] It was bold of you 你很大胆
[38:09] to send him up there to wait empty-handed. 让他空着手上来等着
[38:11] Especially given the strictures of the timeline. 尤其考虑到时间线的束缚
[38:13] But you knew you could stroll past security 但你知道你随时都能通过安检
[38:15] any time you wanted with your golf buddy, 因为有你的高尔夫球友
[38:17] the building’s owner. 大楼的拥有者
[38:19] After you wrapped up with him, 你跟他寒暄之后
[38:20] you took the elevator up to the floor under construction, 乘电梯到了尚未完工的那层楼
[38:23] you met up with your other buddy, 见到了你的另一个球友
[38:25] and you gave him everything he needed. 并把他需要的一切都给了他
[38:27] Bill, don’t say a word. 比尔 一个字都别说
[38:30] You do a very good job, Mr. Adler, 你做得很好 阿德勒先生
[38:32] but I must warn you your client is prone 但我必须提醒你 你的当事人
[38:33] to sleeping with his lawyer’s wives. 有勾引他律师的妻子的倾向
[38:35] Look, that video doesn’t prove anything. 听着 那录像证明不了任何事
[38:38] I told you before: 我之前就说过了
[38:39] we’re in the middle of a negotiation with Zyckner Williams. 我们正在跟扎克纳·威廉姆斯谈判
[38:42] I gave one of their guys a gift to butter him up. 我给他们的一个人送了礼让他帮忙说好话
[38:45] A pricey new set of clubs. 一组价值不菲的新球杆
[38:47] The deal we’re hammering out– 我们正在谈的这笔交易
[38:49] it’s big. 很大
[38:50] Oh, it’s quite massive, actually. 其实是非常大
[38:52] That’s one of the reasons your adversaries at Zyckner Williams 这也是你在扎克纳·威廉姆斯的顾问们
[38:55] were willing to assist us. 愿意帮我们的原因之一
[38:57] Helping expose you 帮忙揭发你
[38:58] gives them leverage over Dynastic Energies, 让他们有了对付王朝能源的筹码
[39:00] so they gave us the golf bag without a warrant. 所以他们没要搜查令就把高尔夫球袋给了我们
[39:02] It’s been in the office of a vacationing partner all this time. 它一直在一个外出休假的合伙人的办公室里
[39:07] The Nemesis rifle was way too big to fit in there 步枪太大了 加之还有那些球杆
[39:09] with all the other clubs. 很难放进去
[39:11] Gagnier had to disassemble it to get it to fit. 加尼尔只得拆了它才能放进来
[39:13] If he hadn’t, security might have seen it. 否则就可能被保安看见
[39:15] But because he did, he smeared gun oil 但正由于他拆了枪
[39:17] against the inside of the bag. 在球袋里蹭上了枪油
[39:19] There were traces that matched the rifle he used. 跟他用过的步枪吻合
[39:22] Zyckner Williams has possessed that bag for how long? 扎克纳·威廉姆斯拥有那球袋多久了
[39:25] Wh-Who’s to say they… 谁能说他们…
[39:26] Who’s to say they didn’t dab gun oil 谁能说他们不是故意
[39:27] inside of it to frame your client? 把油抹在球袋里来陷害你的当事人吗
[39:29] You can try that at trial, I guess. 我想你在庭审的时候可以试试
[39:32] But you’re gonna have a lot harder time 但等你遭遇萨拉·菲茨杰拉德的证词
[39:34] countering Sarah Fitzgerald’s testimony. 一定会更难反驳
[39:38] Now that her husband is leaving her 现在她丈夫要离开她
[39:40] and you killed her new boyfriend, 而你杀了她的新男友
[39:41] she’s ready to talk about your affair. 她准备好要聊聊你的外遇了
[39:44] You thought you were angry about the breakup. 你以为分手就已经让你很生气了
[39:46] Just wait till she takes the stand. 等她站上证人席吧
[39:59] Lukas. 卢卡斯
[40:01] I hope you don’t mind– I started without you 希望你不介意 我没等你来就开动了
[40:03] when I heard the flight was delayed. 我听说航班延误了
[40:05] It’s fine. 没关系
[40:07] Have the place to ourselves, I see. 看来你包场了啊
[40:10] So… 那么
[40:11] what’s so important that you had to cross an ocean to discuss? 什么事这么重要 让你不惜远渡重洋来商讨
[40:15] Five million euros, Morland. 五百万欧元 莫兰德
[40:18] That’s what I want you to pay me. 我想让你付我这个数
[40:21] I’m afraid I don’t understand. 恐怕我不太明白
[40:24] Do you think I don’t really know what’s going on? 你以为我真不知道到底怎么回事吗
[40:27] This business with your son– 跟你儿子的这些事
[40:29] do you expect me to believe you’re here to help him? 你真指望我相信你是来帮他的吗
[40:33] Five million euros. 五百万欧元
[40:34] Or I pay him a visit. And I warn him of the danger. 否则我会去拜访他 提醒他有危险
[40:38] There is no danger, Lukas. 根本不存在危险 卢卡斯
[40:41] So you won’t mind if I speak with him? 所以你不介意我跟他聊聊
[40:45] Did you know you had a predecessor, Lukas? 你知道你有个前任吗 卢卡斯
[40:48] At Interpol. 在国际刑警组织里
[40:49] Another friend of mine. 我的另一个朋友
[40:51] Someone I could turn to when I needed assistance. 一个我需要帮助时可以去求助的人
[40:55] His name was Jasper De Clerq. 他叫加斯帕·德拉科
[41:01] We had a long and prosperous relationship. 我们有着长久而繁荣的友谊
[41:05] Until one day, he decided it wasn’t quite prosperous enough. 直到有一天 他觉得还不够繁荣
[41:11] My God, Morland. 天呐 莫兰德
[41:13] His children found him. 他的孩子们发现了他
[41:16] They were meant to. 就是要让他们发现的
[41:21] Tell me, Lukas… how are your daughters? 告诉我 卢卡斯 你的女儿们还好吗
[41:30] Go back to Paris. 回巴黎去
[41:32] Go back tonight. 今晚就走
[41:35] And both of us will forget we ever had this conversation. 我们都会忘了今天有过这番谈话
[41:41] I’m sorry, Morland. I’m very sorry. 抱歉 莫兰德 我非常抱歉
[41:48] Lukas. 卢卡斯
[41:51] Call me Mr. Holmes. 叫我福尔摩斯先生
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme