时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on Elementary… | 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | This belongs to Jonathan Bloom. | 这是乔纳森·布鲁姆的 |
[00:04] | He was here two nights ago. | 他两晚前在这里 |
[00:06] | You like young woman who do what you want | 你喜欢那些愿意为换取毒品 |
[00:08] | in exchange for a fix, women who, | 让你对她们为所欲为的女孩 那些 |
[00:10] | on one or two occasions, have just… never been seen again. | 时不时就会 消失不见的女孩们 |
[00:14] | People don’t make plans just to break them. | 人们制定计划是为了要遵守的 |
[00:16] | People don’t; my father does. | 别人是这样 但我父亲不是 |
[00:18] | Dad never shows. | 我爸从来不会出现 |
[00:20] | Well, you didn’t fall last night, | 你昨晚没有复吸 |
[00:22] | so now I just have to give you a little push. | 现在我只需再推你一把 |
[00:24] | It’s good stuff. | 这是上等货 |
[00:34] | It’s been three days– | 已经三天了 |
[00:35] | I thought you might be ready to talk. | 我想你可能准备好聊聊了 |
[00:39] | Your father called. | 你父亲打电话来了 |
[00:40] | He found out about what happened. | 他得知了发生的事 |
[00:42] | He’s gonna be here tomorrow. | 他明天就会到了 |
[01:26] | Whose phone is that? | 谁的手机 |
[01:30] | Mine. | 我的 |
[01:32] | Sorry. Forgot. | 抱歉 忘记了 |
[01:35] | Is this seriously all we’re going to do today? | 咱们今天真的就只做这些吗 |
[01:37] | Do you have something better to do? | 你还有更好的事可做吗 |
[01:39] | No. | 没有 |
[01:41] | But usually when you call us, we have fun. | 但一般你叫我们来 都会狂欢一场 |
[01:44] | This is not fun. | 这一点意思都没有 |
[01:45] | Well, it could be worse. | 这还可能更糟 |
[01:47] | It could be 1927, | 要是在1927年 |
[01:49] | and your name could be Ruth Bixby, | 你可能叫露丝·比克斯比 |
[01:51] | yours could be May Smith. | 你可能是梅·史密斯 |
[01:54] | One of them let a killer | 她们其中一个让凶手 |
[01:55] | into this very apartment. | 进入了这间公寓 |
[01:58] | He was never identified. | 他的身份一直是迷 |
[02:01] | So… | 所以 |
[02:02] | what, this is gonna help you catch him? | 怎么着 这样能帮你抓到他吗 |
[02:06] | Well, he’s almost certainly long dead. | 他肯定早就死了 |
[02:09] | Recreating this crime scene | 重建这犯罪现场 |
[02:11] | might help me ratchet in on one… | 也许可以帮助我在众多嫌犯中 |
[02:14] | of several suspects. | 确认出一个人 |
[02:21] | Justice is like an orgasm– it can never come too late. | 正义就像性高潮 你永远不会嫌来得太晚 |
[02:24] | Don’t you get enough of this at work? | 你工作的时候干这些还不够吗 |
[02:27] | My relationship with the department | 我与警局的关系 |
[02:29] | is complicated at the moment. | 目前比较复杂 |
[02:31] | Complicated how? | 怎么个复杂法 |
[02:33] | Well, several days ago, I used heroin, | 几天前 我吸食了海洛因 |
[02:36] | and that was after I beat a former acquaintance | 而在那之前 我还把一个老熟人 |
[02:38] | nearly to death. | 打得半死 |
[02:39] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[02:41] | He upset me, so I fractured his skull. | 他惹恼了我 所以我打裂了他的颅骨 |
[02:43] | Repeatedly. | 很多次 |
[02:44] | Broke several of his ribs, | 还敲坏了他几根肋骨 |
[02:45] | lacerated his spleen. | 重伤了他的肾脏 |
[02:47] | The district attorney is, | 地方检察官 |
[02:49] | at this very moment, | 此刻正在 |
[02:50] | deciding whether or not I should be charged | 决定是不是要指控我 |
[02:51] | with felonious… assault. | 施行严重暴力 伤害人身罪 |
[02:54] | If I am, good chance I’ll be sent to prison. | 如果要 我很可能会进监狱 |
[02:57] | So… if you don’t mind, | 所以 如果你不介意的话 |
[02:59] | I’d really like to complete this experiment | 我十分想在还有机会的时候 |
[03:01] | while I still can. | 完成这个实验 |
[03:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:10] | Sherlock, it’s me again. | 夏洛克 又是我 |
[03:11] | Your father is gonna be here any second. | 你父亲可能随时都会到 |
[03:13] | You said you’d be here. | 你说你会出现的 |
[03:14] | Call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[03:25] | Morning. I was in the neighborhood. | 早安 我正巧路过 |
[03:29] | That’s so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[03:31] | Please, come in. | 请进吧 |
[03:33] | Is, uh, Holmes here? | 那个 福尔摩斯在吗 |
[03:36] | No. He got up early this morning to work on a project, | 不在 他早起去做什么项目了 |
[03:39] | but he’ll be back soon. | 但他就快回来了 |
[03:42] | Kind of figured you’d be with him… | 我还以为你会和他一起 |
[03:45] | all the time right now. | 尤其是现在 |
[03:45] | Well, I’m not his sober companion anymore, | 我不再是他的康戒陪护了 |
[03:49] | so if he’s gonna stay clean, | 所以如果他想戒毒 |
[03:51] | he has to want to do the work himself– he gets that. | 他就需要自己有那个心 他明白的 |
[03:54] | You two finally talked? | 你俩终于谈过了吗 |
[03:55] | Last night. | 就昨晚 |
[03:57] | It was good. I mean… | 挺顺利的 我是说… |
[03:59] | he’s disappointed and embarrassed. | 他感到失望和羞愧 |
[04:02] | But he’s not the same person he was when he got sober the first time. | 但他跟当初第一次戒毒时已经截然不同了 |
[04:05] | He believes in the program; he knows it can help him. | 他现在相信这套程序 知道这对他有帮助 |
[04:07] | He’s been going to meetings? | 他有去互助会吗 |
[04:09] | Every day. | 每天都去 |
[04:10] | You know, when it happened, | 你知道 当事情发生的时候 |
[04:12] | when he finally called us to tell us where he was, | 当他终于打电话告诉我们他在哪 |
[04:14] | and it’s where Oscar Rankin and his sister were, | 还有奥斯卡·兰金和他妹妹的位置时 |
[04:17] | I’d never seen him so rough. | 我从没见过他那么暴躁 |
[04:22] | He, uh… | 他… |
[04:23] | he said he’d come see me, | 他说他会来见我 |
[04:26] | we’d talk about it. | 我们会好好聊聊 |
[04:27] | He will, when he’s ready. | 他会的 等他准备好的时候 |
[04:29] | Have you heard anything from the DA? | 地检那边有消息了吗 |
[04:32] | I put in a good word with all the right people, | 我跟很多人说了不少好话 |
[04:34] | told them about all the good that Sherlock’s done, | 告诉了他们夏洛克做的那些好事 |
[04:36] | but, uh, the department’s had a rough year. | 但是 警局这一年过得不太顺 |
[04:39] | There’s a perception out there that we go too easy on our own. | 外部有人觉得我们对自己人太心软 |
[04:42] | If the city wanted to make an example, | 如果这城市需要抓个典型出来 |
[04:45] | he’s a perfect candidate. | 那他就是最好的人选 |
[04:47] | He works with the police, but he isn’t police. | 他与警察一起工作 但是他不是警察 |
[04:49] | The DA could come down as hard as he wants on him, | 地检那边可以随意严惩他 |
[04:52] | not worry about the PBA making a fuss. | 而不用担心警察协会有意见 |
[05:00] | Watson… | 华生 |
[05:01] | a thousand apologies. | 万分抱歉 |
[05:03] | I just received your many voice mails. | 我刚看到你那些语音信息 |
[05:06] | I am, of course, | 当然 |
[05:07] | tumescent with questions about your meeting with my father. | 我对你与我父亲的见面充满了好奇 |
[05:10] | So was he everything you’d imagined? | 他与你想象中的模样相同吗 |
[05:12] | Was he driven here, | 他是开车来的 |
[05:12] | or did he arrive in a plume of black smoke? | 还是腾驾着一股黑烟而来 |
[05:18] | He didn’t show up, did he? | 他没出现 对不对 |
[05:19] | What is wrong with him? Why would he tell people | 他是怎么回事 为什么告诉别人 |
[05:22] | he’s gonna be someplace and then not show up? | 他要到某个地方结果却不出现呢 |
[05:23] | He doesn’t tell “People,” Watson, | 他不是告诉”别人” 华生 |
[05:25] | he tells me. | 他是在告诉我 |
[05:27] | You’re angry. Don’t be angry. | 你生气了 别生气 |
[05:28] | The longer he forgets I exist, | 只要他继续忘了我的存在 |
[05:29] | the longer we keep our home. | 我们就能一直留在这个家里 |
[05:31] | You really think he’s gonna come all the way to New York | 你真的认为他大老远跑来纽约 |
[05:33] | just to kick us out? | 就为了赶咱们出去吗 |
[05:34] | You recall his terms with regards to the brownstone. | 你记得他关于褐石屋的条款是怎么说的吗 |
[05:37] | If I use, I end up on the streets. | 如果我复吸 我就滚到街上去 |
[05:39] | I used. | 我复吸了 |
[05:42] | Has the captain been here? | 警监来过了吗 |
[05:43] | Or have you taken to wearing his cologne? | 还是你开始用他那种古龙香水了 |
[05:45] | Yeah, he brought us some food. | 他来给咱们送了点吃的 |
[05:47] | He said he wanted to let you know | 他说他想让你知道 |
[05:48] | he was thinking about you. | 他想你了 |
[05:52] | So, how was your day? | 话说 你今天过得怎样 |
[05:54] | It was productive. | 成效显著 |
[05:55] | Went to a meeting, then another. | 去了个互助会 然后又去了一个 |
[05:58] | Saw some old friends. | 见了些老朋友 |
[06:00] | I also heard from Alfredo. | 我还收到了阿弗雷多的消息 |
[06:03] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:04] | His recuperation is going well– | 他的复原进展不错 |
[06:05] | he says he’ll be back from his sister’s next week. | 他说他下周从他姐姐那回来 |
[06:08] | And he doesn’t seem to hold the Oscar business against me, | 而且他似乎没有因奥斯卡的事而怪罪我 |
[06:09] | which I think’s quite sporting. | 我觉得真是太正直了 |
[06:12] | I also narrowed down | 我还缩小了 |
[06:13] | the number of prisons I might be sent to | 可能关押我的监狱数量 |
[06:15] | if the DA convicts me of felonious assault. | 如果地检判我犯了严重暴力伤害罪 |
[06:19] | Each one of them, I’m happy to report, | 我就可以很高兴地说 它们每个 |
[06:21] | has a recovery program, | 都有复健程序 |
[06:23] | so I shan’t want for meetings. | 所以我不用愁没有互助会了 |
[06:25] | Oscar Rankin kidnapped Alfredo, | 奥斯卡·兰金绑架了阿弗雷多 |
[06:27] | and he tortured you. | 而且还折磨了你 |
[06:29] | Not physically. | 不是身体上的 |
[06:30] | It doesn’t matter– you’re not going to prison. | 无所谓 你不会进监狱的 |
[06:33] | A week ago, you’d have said I’d never relapse. | 一周前 你还会说我永远不会复吸呢 |
[06:37] | No, I wouldn’t. | 不 我才不会 |
[06:42] | I’m due for another meeting. | 我又要去参加互助会了 |
[06:52] | Mr. Holmes. | 福尔摩斯先生 |
[06:56] | Mr. Bloom. | 布鲁姆先生 |
[06:58] | I know approaching someone like you | 我知道在一个像你这样的人 |
[06:59] | on his way into a meeting is… | 去参加互助会的时候截住他 |
[07:02] | bad form, but… | 不太好 但… |
[07:04] | Hey, so is beating up on a man with his arm in a sling, | 打一个胳膊已经骨折了的人也不太好 |
[07:07] | wouldn’t you say? | 你说对吗 |
[07:09] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[07:10] | Lawyers. Lots of ’em. | 律师 很多律师 |
[07:13] | I have a virtual army on retainer. | 我雇了一群律师 |
[07:14] | But you already knew that. | 但你已经知道了 |
[07:16] | Well, you’ve successfully disappeared three women | 你从2010年起已经让三个女人消失了 |
[07:17] | since 2010, including your own wife, | 其中还包括你的妻子 |
[07:19] | so if I were you, I’d have an army of lawyers, too. | 所以如果我是你 我也会雇一群律师 |
[07:24] | You kicked up a lot of dust for me last week, | 你上周让我名声大噪了一把 |
[07:26] | finding that girl who overdosed, | 找到了那个吸毒过量的女孩 |
[07:28] | telling the police the drugs came from me. | 告诉警方毒品是从我这来的 |
[07:32] | I’m the tabloids’ darling again. | 我又成了报纸的最爱 |
[07:34] | The talk of every news station. | 还成了新闻台的谈资 |
[07:37] | DA’s just itchin’ to charge me with something. | 地检正想办法找理由起诉我呢 |
[07:40] | But you know how that feels, am I right? | 但你知道那是什么滋味 对吧 |
[07:43] | Yeah. Uh, what do you want? | 对 你想要什么 |
[07:45] | To hire you. | 我想雇你 |
[07:47] | I hear you’re quite the detective. | 我听说你是个很棒的侦探 |
[07:49] | Unfortunately, I’ve got a “No sadist” policy. | 很不幸 我不为施虐狂工作 |
[07:52] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:53] | I can be connected to the three women who went missing. | 我的确可能跟那三个失踪的女人扯上关系 |
[07:57] | My wife Alicia in 2010, | 2010年 我妻子艾丽西娅 |
[08:00] | and then two girls I… | 然后是跟我开过派对的 |
[08:03] | partied with… | 两个女孩… |
[08:05] | one in 2012, another a year later. | 一个是2012年 另一个是第二年 |
[08:09] | They all disappeared, just like you said. | 她们都失踪了 就像你说的那样 |
[08:12] | Yeah. I am quite familiar with your crimes, Mr. Bloom. | 没错 我对你的罪行很熟悉 布鲁姆先生 |
[08:14] | I killed the two girls. | 我杀了那两个女孩 |
[08:20] | I didn’t mean to, of course. | 当然 我不是故意的 |
[08:23] | They just couldn’t take the rough stuff. | 她们只是没能熬过去 |
[08:26] | Addicts. | 毒瘾 |
[08:28] | I buried the bodies | 我把她们的尸体 |
[08:30] | at a property my father once owned in New Rochelle– | 埋在我父亲当年在新罗谢尔的房产那儿了 |
[08:33] | 2434 Owen Place. | 欧文庄2434号 |
[08:36] | Why are you telling me? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[08:38] | Because I didn’t kill my wife. | 因为我没杀我妻子 |
[08:41] | Either someone else did, or… | 要么是别人杀了她 要么… |
[08:44] | she left me that night and never looked back. | 那晚她离我而去 再也没回来 |
[08:46] | Whatever the case, it hurt me, the things people said. | 无论如何 人们说的那些话都让我很伤心 |
[08:50] | I was good to Alicia. | 我对艾丽西娅很好 |
[08:52] | She had nothing. She came from nothing. | 她一无所有 白手起家 |
[08:53] | I gave her the world. I deserved better. | 我给了她全世界 我不该被人这么说 |
[08:57] | I want people to know the truth. | 我想让人们知道真相 |
[09:03] | Do you mean to compel me to work for you? | 你是想强迫我为你工作吗 |
[09:06] | No. This isn’t for you. | 不 这不是为你准备的 |
[09:50] | Then he looked at me like he didn’t have a care in the world, | 然后他用了无牵挂的眼神看了看我 |
[09:52] | and then… | 再然后… |
[09:54] | put a gun under his chin. | 他冲自己的脖子开了一枪 |
[09:56] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[09:59] | Did he say anything else? | 他还说什么了吗 |
[10:02] | No. | 没有 |
[10:04] | Sorry you had to see that. | 真抱歉让你目睹了那些 |
[10:08] | It’s hard to put much stock in anything | 乔纳森·布鲁姆那种人说的话 |
[10:09] | a guy like Jonathan Bloom had to say, | 很难让人相信 |
[10:11] | but obviously, we’ll talk to the New Rochelle PD, | 但我们会跟新罗谢尔警方谈谈 |
[10:14] | get someone out to that property he told you about. | 让他们派人去查查他跟你说的那处房产 |
[10:21] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:25] | Is the captain here? | 警监在吗 |
[10:28] | Captain. | 警监 |
[10:31] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[10:34] | I was, uh… | 我在… |
[10:35] | waiting for you to finish up with Marcus. Come in. | 等你跟马库斯说完 进来吧 |
[10:41] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[10:46] | Heard you stopped by the brownstone earlier on. | 听说你之前去过褐石屋 |
[10:48] | That’s, uh, very kind. | 你真好 |
[10:51] | Well, you were on my mind. | 我很担心你 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:54] | Of course I was. | 那是当然 |
[10:57] | Several days ago, I nearly killed a man, | 几天前 我差点杀了个人 |
[10:58] | and I injected myself with a controlled substance. | 然后还给自己注射了管制药品 |
[11:02] | Me. | 我 |
[11:03] | Your consultant. | 你们的顾问 |
[11:07] | Sherlock… | 夏洛克 |
[11:08] | My behavior was inexcusable, and, uh… | 我的行为是不可宽恕的 还有 |
[11:12] | I do apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:13] | You’re acting like you did something. | 你表现得就像你真的做了什么一样 |
[11:16] | Something was done to you. | 是有人对你干了坏事 |
[11:18] | No, I chose to use heroin. | 不 是我要注射海洛因的 |
[11:22] | That was my choice. | 那是我的选择 |
[11:26] | Anyway, I’m far from ruined. | 但不管怎样 我还不至于堕落 |
[11:30] | I recovered myself once before, and I’ll do so again. | 我曾经自己康复了一次 我还会再好起来 |
[11:35] | But if there is some difficult news | 但如果你有什么坏消息 |
[11:36] | that you’ve been putting off telling me, | 拖着不敢告诉我的话 |
[11:37] | th-there’s really no need. | 完全没必要 |
[11:43] | Well, I know, anyway. | 我都知道的 |
[11:45] | You know what? | 你知道什么 |
[11:48] | That whether or not the district attorney charges me with a crime, | 无论地检是否准备起诉我 |
[11:52] | my consultancy with the NYPD has come to an end. | 我都不能再给纽约警局做顾问了 |
[11:59] | Just tell me I didn’t drag Watson down with me. | 只要告诉我 我没有拖累华生就行 |
[12:03] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[12:04] | Captain… | 警监 |
[12:05] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[12:07] | The Chief of Detectives is from the old school. | 警长是个守旧派 |
[12:10] | He never liked the idea of consultants. | 他一直不喜欢顾问侦探这个主意 |
[12:14] | What happened, | 发生的那些事 |
[12:16] | it just made it easier for him to cut ties. | 只是给了他一个更好的理由赶走你们 |
[12:19] | Everything you’ve been through this week, | 你这周经历过的那些事 |
[12:22] | everything you’re going through, | 还有你正在经历的那些 |
[12:23] | I-I… | 我… |
[12:28] | I was just waiting for the right time to tell you. | 我只是在等一个合适的时机告诉你 |
[12:31] | To tell both of you. | 告诉你们两个人 |
[12:34] | You know how much she has to contribute. | 你知道她给你们做了多少贡献 |
[12:37] | When I left for London, she thrived here. | 我去伦敦的时候 她在这里做得很好 |
[12:39] | It’s out of my hands. | 我也无能为力 |
[12:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:04] | The location was a body with a… | 该地有一具尸体和… |
[13:05] | Early this morning, | 今天清晨 |
[13:06] | as police recovered two female bodies | 警方在他郊区的房子的后院里 |
[13:08] | from the backyard of his suburban home. | 发现了两具女性尸体 |
[13:11] | Authorities remain tight-lipped about the identity of the two women, | 官方没有透漏关于两名女性身份的任何信息 |
[13:11] | 纽约警方在后院发现谋杀案受害者 乔纳森·布鲁姆被认为是嫌疑犯 | |
[13:14] | but we’ve learned both are considered victims of Jonathan Bloom… | 但我们已经知道她们都死于乔纳森·布鲁姆手下 |
[13:18] | He was telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[13:20] | What? | 什么 |
[13:21] | His wife, Alicia Garcia-Bloom… | 他的妻子 艾丽西娅·加西亚·布鲁姆 |
[13:23] | Bloom. The bodies of the two women | 布鲁姆 那两具女性尸体 |
[13:25] | were exactly where he said they would be. | 就在他说的那个地方 |
[13:26] | The police have yet to confirm their identities, | 警方还没确认她们的身份 |
[13:28] | but I assume that’s only a matter of time. | 但我想这只是时间问题 |
[13:31] | Is this what I think it is? | 这是我想的那样吗 |
[13:32] | If you think it is my personal collection | 如果你想的是这是我私下搜集的 |
[13:34] | of materials relating to the disappearance of Bloom’s wife, | 关于布鲁姆2010年失踪的妻子的相关资料 |
[13:37] | 布鲁姆 办公室 | |
[13:37] | 未在艾丽西娅家 发现有效物证 | |
[13:37] | Alicia Garcia-Bloom, | 艾丽西娅·加西亚·布鲁姆 |
[13:39] | in 2010, then… yep. | 那没错 就是你想的那样 |
[13:41] | No. I mean are you seriously doing what he asked? | 不 我是说你真的要按他说的做吗 |
[13:44] | Are you trying to clear his name? | 你要为他正名吗 |
[13:46] | If by “You” you mean “We”, then, yeah. | 要是你说的我是指我们 那没错 |
[13:50] | Two bodies. Right where he said they’d be. | 两具尸体 就在他说的地方 |
[13:53] | Jonathan Bloom was a narcissist and a pathological liar. | 乔纳森·布鲁姆是个自恋狂和病态撒谎者 |
[13:57] | Maybe he only told you where to find them because he wanted | 也许他告诉你在哪里可以找到尸体 |
[13:59] | people to do what you’re doing right now: | 就是为了让大家产生和你一样的反应 |
[14:01] | question his involvement | 怀疑他是否参与了 |
[14:02] | in the one murder he cared about, Alicia’s. | 他唯一关心的那次谋杀 艾丽西娅的谋杀 |
[14:04] | There was never any physical evidence | 一直都没有任何物证能证明 |
[14:05] | connecting him to her disappearance. | 他和她的失踪有关 |
[14:07] | Everyone knew their marriage was on the rocks. | 大家都知道他们的婚姻出现了问题 |
[14:09] | He was cheating on her. She found out. | 他出轨 被她发现了 |
[14:11] | Mmm. That doesn’t make him a killer. | 那也无法证明他就是凶手 |
[14:12] | He couldn’t account for one of his guns, a .22-caliber. | 他说不出他的那把口径22毫米手枪的下落 |
[14:16] | And, less than a week before Alicia went missing, | 并且在艾丽西娅失踪前一周 |
[14:18] | he used his home computer to search | 他用家里的电脑搜索了 |
[14:20] | for ways to dispose of a body. | 处理尸体的方法 |
[14:21] | He insisted that wasn’t him. | 他坚持说那不是他干的 |
[14:23] | If memory serves, he also insisted he didn’t kill | 如果我记忆没错 他还坚持说他没有杀死 |
[14:25] | two heroin addicts that he lured into his apartment, | 那两个被他骗进公寓的吸毒女呢 |
[14:28] | right up until last night. | 直到昨天晚上 |
[14:30] | A complicated man, to be sure. | 诚然 他是个很难懂的男人 |
[14:32] | Uh, I’m confused. Do you want him to be innocent? | 我不懂了 你希望他是无辜的吗 |
[14:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:37] | It’s an article on the disappearance | 这是一篇关于失踪女人的新闻报道 |
[14:39] | of a woman named Maribel Fonseca. | 一个叫玛丽贝尔·丰赛卡的女人 |
[14:42] | She went missing from a motel in Sussex, New Jersey, | 她在新泽西州苏塞克斯的一家宾馆里失踪了 |
[14:44] | the same week Alicia vanished. | 和艾丽西娅的失踪在同一周 |
[14:46] | Bloom left an impression on me last night. | 布鲁姆昨晚用命给我留下了印象 |
[14:48] | Not to mention some gray matter. | 跟别说他溅在我身上的那些脑浆了 |
[14:50] | And so, in addition to revisiting my files, | 因此 除了重新审阅我的档案之外 |
[14:52] | I considered the possibility that Alicia fell prey, | 我考虑了艾丽西娅成为他人猎物的可能性 |
[14:54] | not to someone who knew her, but to a criminal | 不是她熟悉的人 而是某个 |
[14:56] | with an appetite more serial in nature. | 天生连环杀人狂 |
[14:59] | Like Alicia, Maribel was originally from Honduras. | 跟艾丽西娅一样 玛丽贝尔也来自洪都拉斯 |
[15:03] | She’s attractive. | 她很有魅力 |
[15:03] | She’s in her early 30’s. | 刚三十出头 |
[15:06] | Well, I could see how they might’ve been someone’s type. | 好吧 我明白有人可能会偏好她们这种类型 |
[15:09] | You know, we didn’t even talk about what you saw last night. | 对了 我们还没谈过你昨晚目睹的事 |
[15:11] | I called you from the station. | 我在警局给你打过电话了 |
[15:13] | Well, we haven’t talked. | 可我们没有细聊 |
[15:14] | A bad man let his brains out for some fresh air. | 一个坏人让他的脑子出来呼吸下新鲜空气而已 |
[15:17] | What else is there to discuss? | 还有什么好谈的 |
[15:19] | Did you see the captain? | 你见到警监了吗 |
[15:21] | Just missed each other, apparently. | 我们正好错过了 |
[15:23] | You and I both know that, depending on the DA’s mood, | 你我都知道 鉴于地检官的心情 |
[15:26] | this may well be my last investigation | 这极有可能是我未来很长一段时间内的 |
[15:28] | for quite some time. | 最后一次调查 |
[15:30] | So what do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[15:32] | For old times’ sake? | 看在旧时光的份上 |
[15:35] | Whatever happened to Ms. Fonseca, | 无论丰赛卡小姐发生了什么 |
[15:36] | there’s no way of telling when it happened. | 都没有办法确定具体的发生时间 |
[15:38] | Not exactly. | 没法确认 |
[15:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:41] | She checked in on a Monday. | 她周一登记入住 |
[15:42] | Said that she would check out on Thursday. | 说她会在周四结账离开 |
[15:44] | Only Thursday came and she was a no-show at the front desk. | 但到了周四 她并没有来前台办手续 |
[15:47] | So I went to her room. | 所以我去了她的房间 |
[15:48] | I saw that she had left her stuff there. | 我看到里面还有她留下的东西 |
[15:51] | I figured she changed her mind, | 我以为她改主意了 |
[15:52] | so I left her a message on her room phone, | 所以我就在她房间的电话里留了言 |
[15:54] | said it was fine, just let me know the new departure date. | 说没有关系 告诉我新的离开日期就行 |
[15:58] | Couple days go by. No sign of her. | 几天过去了 还是没有她的踪迹 |
[16:01] | That’s when I called the cops. | 于是我就报了警 |
[16:02] | According to the newspaper article, no signs of foul play. | 新闻里说没有暴力犯罪的痕迹 |
[16:06] | No. Just her stuff. | 没有 只有她的物品 |
[16:08] | The cops poked around a little. | 警察四处查看了一下 |
[16:09] | Told me to hold on to her bags, in case she came back. | 让我留着她的东西 以防她再回来 |
[16:13] | That was five years ago. | 就这样五年过去了 |
[16:17] | So, any idea what she was doing in Sussex? | 你知道她来苏塞克斯做什么吗 |
[16:20] | When I called the police a few weeks later, | 我在几周之后给警察打电话 |
[16:21] | they said she was up from Florida. | 他们告诉我她来自弗罗里达 |
[16:23] | Said she had no family, worked as a housekeep. | 说她没有家人 做保洁为生 |
[16:26] | That’s all I know, ’cause that’s all they ever found out. | 我就知道这些 因为他们也就查出来这些 |
[16:35] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:36] | Ms. Watson, this is Mr. Cook. | 华生小姐你好 我是库克 |
[16:38] | I work with Mr. Holmes. | 我和福尔摩斯先生一起共事 |
[16:39] | I’m sorry, do you mean my Mr. Holmes or… | 很抱歉 你是指我家的福尔摩斯还是 |
[16:41] | The Mr. Holmes. I understand you left quite a few messages | 福尔摩斯先生的父亲 我了解到你昨天 |
[16:45] | for him at the New York office yesterday. | 给他在纽约的办公室留了很多言 |
[16:48] | His son and I were expecting him. He never showed up. | 他儿子和我都在等他 但他却没有出现 |
[16:50] | I’m afraid something came up. | 恐怕是因为临时出了些事情 |
[16:52] | But you will be pleased to know | 但我很高兴告诉你 |
[16:54] | you may be seeing him as early as next week. | 你下周也许就能见到他了 |
[16:56] | What-what do you mean we may be seeing him? | 什么叫也许能见到他了 |
[16:58] | I mean the chances are very good. Cheers. | 意思是可能性很大 再见 |
[17:01] | Wait a second. I… | 稍等 我 |
[17:05] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[17:05] | No one. | 没事 |
[17:09] | So, four changes of clothing | 四套换洗的衣物 |
[17:10] | for what she told the motel manager was a four-day trip, | 和她告诉旅馆经理要住四天相符 |
[17:13] | some credit card receipts, | 一些信用卡收据 |
[17:14] | and a few family photos. | 还有一些家庭照片 |
[17:16] | I’m beginning to understand why the Sussex PD didn’t take | 现在我明白苏塞克斯警局为什么 |
[17:19] | any of these things with them. | 没扣留这些东西了 |
[17:24] | Look, I get why you’d want there to be | 我理解你为什么想把这女人的案子 |
[17:25] | a connection between this woman and Alicia Garcia-Bloom. | 和艾丽西娅·加西亚·布鲁姆的案子联系起来 |
[17:29] | It’s a distraction from everything | 你是为了分散自己的注意力 |
[17:30] | that’s going on with the DA. | 以免老想着地检那边的事 |
[17:32] | If I wanted a distraction, Watson, | 如果我需要分散注意力的话 华生 |
[17:33] | I’d pay another visit to Athena and Minerva, | 我就会再去找雅典娜和密涅瓦 |
[17:36] | and thrust myself into work more aerobic | 全力专注于某种床上有氧运动 |
[17:38] | than crime scene reconstruction. | 而不是进行犯罪现场重建调查 |
[17:39] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[17:41] | I don’t want there to be a connection | 不是我希望艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔 |
[17:43] | between Alicia and Maribel. I have one. | 之间有关联 而是我已经找到关联了 |
[17:47] | Puberty is still running its transformative course, | 青春期虽然对人的外貌改变很大 |
[17:49] | but surely you can see that | 但是很明显可以看出 |
[17:50] | this is a young Maribel Fonseca. | 这个就是年轻的玛丽贝尔·丰赛卡 |
[17:53] | I’d put her age at about 15. | 年龄大约是十五岁左右 |
[17:56] | This other girl, | 另外一个女孩 |
[17:57] | it’s Alicia. | 是艾丽西娅 |
[17:59] | They knew each other. | 她们彼此认识 |
[18:13] | Mr. Cook. | 库克先生 |
[18:15] | I’m Joan Watson. You called me yesterday. | 我是乔恩·华生 你昨天给我打过电话 |
[18:18] | How did you know where I lived? | 你怎么知道我住址的 |
[18:19] | I’m here because I want you | 我来是想让你 |
[18:20] | to give a message to Mr. Holmes. | 给福尔摩斯先生传递一条消息 |
[18:21] | He has a secretary. Several of them, actually. | 他有秘书 实际上 他有好几个秘书 |
[18:24] | You’re the one who called me. | 但是你给我打的电话 |
[18:28] | Very well. What’s your message? | 好吧 你有什么消息 |
[18:31] | He can come and visit his son or he can stay away. | 他可以来看望他的儿子 也可以继续疏远 |
[18:34] | What he can’t do is threaten to come and then never show. | 但他不能威胁要过来却又不出现 |
[18:36] | Mr. Holmes is an extremely busy man. | 福尔摩斯先生很忙 |
[18:39] | I’m busy, too. So is Sherlock. Tell him. | 我也很忙 夏洛克也是 告诉他 |
[18:42] | Can a heroin addict be busy? | 一个瘾君子怎么会忙 |
[18:45] | I’m just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[18:47] | I imagine procuring the drug might take some effort, | 获取毒品可能要费点力气 |
[18:50] | but, after that, it’s a… | 但 之后就是 |
[18:52] | simple matter of aim and shoot, is it not? | 简单的瞄准注射了 不是吗 |
[18:59] | What’s the hardest you’ve ever been hit? | 你被人揍得最重的一次是哪次 |
[19:02] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:03] | It’s a simple question. | 只是个简单的问题 |
[19:06] | Talk to Mr. Holmes. | 转告福尔摩斯先生 |
[19:08] | Tell him what I said. | 告诉他我说的话 |
[19:10] | I’d hate to have to come back. | 我不想再回来了 |
[19:23] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[19:24] | De nada. Adios. | 不客气 再见 |
[19:26] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[19:27] | Alicia Garcia’s aunt. | 艾丽西娅·加西亚的姑妈 |
[19:29] | She still resides in the same city | 她现在还住在艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔长大的 |
[19:31] | that Alicia and Maribel grew up in… San Pedro Sula, Honduras. | 那个城市 洪都拉斯的圣佩德罗苏拉 |
[19:36] | She was just telling me the tragic circumstances | 她刚告诉我 她们俩初识时 |
[19:38] | by which the two women came to know each other. | 发生了一场可怕的灾祸 |
[19:41] | In 1995, when both were just 15, | 1995年 她们都刚满15岁时 |
[19:43] | their families and several others | 她们的家人和其他几家人 |
[19:45] | paid a coyote to bring them out of Central America, | 买通了一个蛇头把他们带离中美洲 |
[19:48] | through Mexico, and across the American border. | 经过墨西哥 穿越美国国界 |
[19:51] | Several days into their journey, however, | 然而 旅程开始几天后 |
[19:53] | they were stopped by members of the Mexican Escarra Cartel. | 他们被墨西哥埃斯卡拉组织的人拦了下来 |
[19:57] | It seems the coyote had pocketed the tribute he normally paid | 似乎蛇头把平常交给埃斯卡拉的过路费 |
[20:00] | to traverse Escarra territory | 中饱私囊了 |
[20:02] | and was trying to sneak the caravan through. | 想带着这一大队人偷偷摸过去 |
[20:04] | The Escarra soldiers escorted the group into a ditch. | 埃斯卡拉的士兵把他们赶进了一个大坑 |
[20:07] | Realizing they were about to be slaughtered, Alicia and Maribel | 艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔意识到将要被屠杀 |
[20:11] | and several others made a break for a wooded area. | 就和其他一些人逃进了树林 |
[20:13] | The Escarra soldiers opened fire. | 埃斯卡拉的士兵们就开了枪 |
[20:15] | When all was said and done, | 当一切结束 |
[20:16] | Alicia and Maribel were the only survivors. | 只有艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔活了下来 |
[20:19] | Several days later, | 几天后 |
[20:21] | they escorted the Mexican authorities back to the site. | 她们在墨西哥政府的陪同下重返现场 |
[20:25] | All that was left was a smoldering pile of corpses. | 剩下的只有焚烧后的尸体 |
[20:29] | Obviously, they did eventually make it to America– | 很明显 她们最终还是到了美国 |
[20:32] | the former through her marriage to Jonathan Bloom, | 前者嫁给了乔纳森·布鲁姆 |
[20:34] | the latter via green card lottery. | 后者通过抽签拿到了绿卡 |
[20:37] | But according to Alicia’s aunt, they only stayed in touch | 但是据艾丽西娅的姑妈所说 |
[20:39] | for a short while after the massacre. | 她们在大屠杀后仅保持了一段时间的联系 |
[20:42] | As they grew older, they went their separate ways. | 随着年龄增长 她们就分道扬镳了 |
[20:45] | 15 years later, they both disappeared. | 十五年后 她们都消失了 |
[20:50] | Do you think someone from the Escarra Cartel | 你觉得是埃斯卡拉组织的人 |
[20:52] | caught up with them? | 抓住了她们吗 |
[20:53] | If the cartel wanted them dead, | 如果那个组织想杀死她们 |
[20:54] | it would’ve happened a long time ago. | 她们早就死了 |
[20:56] | And as that image attests, | 而且根据照片来看 |
[20:58] | cartels are in the habit of making statements with their killings. | 埃斯卡拉组织屠杀后会发布负责声明 |
[21:02] | If an Escarra did | 如果真是埃斯卡拉的人 |
[21:03] | murder Alicia and Maribel, | 杀了艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔 |
[21:04] | it seems unlikely he would’ve disposed of their bodies, | 他也不会处理掉她们的尸体 |
[21:06] | rather than put them on display. | 而是会公开展示 |
[21:12] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[21:14] | An old friend has agreed to procure Maribel’s cell phone | 一位旧友同意帮我获取 |
[21:16] | and credit card information | 玛丽贝尔失踪前几周 |
[21:18] | from the weeks before she disappeared. | 她的手机和信用卡的记录 |
[21:19] | I’m hoping it will provide a clue | 我希望这能给 |
[21:21] | as to why she went to New Jersey. | 她去新泽西洲的原因提供线索 |
[21:23] | What do you mean, an old friend? | 一位旧友是什么意思 |
[21:25] | Why don’t you just call Marcus or the Captain? | 你为什么不直接打给马库斯或是警监 |
[21:27] | I’d like you to pay a visit to a Honduran restaurant | 我希望你能去新泽西一家洪都拉斯餐厅跑一趟 |
[21:31] | in New Jersey, by the name of Novena Vida. | 名字是诺维娜·维达 |
[21:35] | Why? | 去干什么 |
[21:36] | There was a receipt in Maribel’s belongings. | 玛丽贝尔的物品里有一张收据 |
[21:38] | It indicates she ate there the week before she disappeared. | 表明她失踪前一周在那里用过餐 |
[21:42] | So, you’re hoping that she talked to someone. | 所以 你希望她当时和某人说过话 |
[21:44] | Her or Alicia. | 她或是艾丽西娅 |
[21:46] | According to my files, she dined there | 根据我的资料 她在那用餐的时间 |
[21:48] | the day before Maribel left Florida. | 正是艾丽西娅离开佛罗里达的前一天 |
[21:51] | Hard to imagine that’s just a coincidence. | 很难想象这只是个巧合 |
[22:07] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[22:09] | I think what you mean to say is “Thank you.” | 我觉得你想说的是”谢谢” |
[22:13] | Thank you, Mr. McNally, | 谢谢 麦克纳先生 |
[22:14] | for violating the privacy of an American citizen. | 谢谢你侵犯了美国公民的隐私权 |
[22:19] | A nice beard. | 胡子不错 |
[22:20] | Yeah, I’d tell you what it’s for, | 是啊 我想跟你细说来着 |
[22:21] | but then I’d have to kill you. | 但那样我就得杀了你了 |
[22:24] | That makes us even for London, by the way. | 对了 伦敦的事我们就算两清了 |
[22:26] | By London, you mean the moment I realized | 伦敦的事 你是指那次我意识到 |
[22:29] | a member of your agency was about | 你们局里的人正准备 |
[22:30] | to break into the offices of a British newspaper. | 闯进一家英国报社的办公室 |
[22:32] | You called me, let me fix it. | 你打电话给我 让我处理 |
[22:34] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[22:36] | Take care, Holmes. | 保重 福尔摩斯 |
[22:37] | Agent McNally, I’m sure | 麦克纳探员 我相信 |
[22:40] | you’re aware of my recent troubles. | 你知道我目前面临的麻烦 |
[22:43] | I-I wanted you to know that… | 我想告诉你 |
[22:45] | if I don’t go to prison, | 如果我没入狱 |
[22:48] | I will be parting ways with the department. | 我会和警局分道扬镳 |
[22:50] | Are you hitting me up for a job? | 你是想找我要一份工作 |
[22:52] | You know more than most how effective Watson and I can be. | 你很清楚我和华生工作有多高效 |
[22:55] | You’re hitting me up for two jobs. | 你是想找我要两份工作 |
[22:57] | I’m doing you the favor | 我是在帮你 |
[22:58] | of making you aware of our availability. | 让你意识到我们有空了 |
[23:00] | Yours would be one of several agencies that we would consider | 你们将是我们未来提供咨询时会考虑的 |
[23:03] | for future consultations. | 多家机构之一 |
[23:05] | Aren’t you the one who was just saying | 你刚刚不是还说 |
[23:06] | how all the NSA does is violate other peoples rights? | 国安局侵犯公民权益么 |
[23:09] | Some of the investigative work you do has merit. | 你们做的有些调查工作还是有益的 |
[23:13] | Some of it is even important. | 有些甚至很重要 |
[23:20] | Look, you two are good. | 听着 你俩很厉害 |
[23:21] | I’m not gonna deny that. | 这点我不会否认 |
[23:23] | You really think any federal agency | 但你觉得现在还有哪家政府机构 |
[23:26] | is gonna want to get near you now? | 愿意接近你们吗 |
[23:28] | You nearly killed a guy. | 你差点杀了人 |
[23:29] | Oh, and by the way, you’re a drug addict. | 对了 你还是个瘾君子 |
[23:34] | Hey, maybe… | 也许 |
[23:36] | I mean, maybe somebody’ll throw you some black bag work, | 也许有人会给你们提供份秘密工作 |
[23:38] | but I wouldn’t hold my breath. | 但我不会抱太大希望 |
[23:39] | We’re not cat burglars. | 我们又不是飞贼 |
[23:41] | No, you’re liabilities. | 对 你们是累赘 |
[23:46] | On the bright side, | 从好的方面看 |
[23:48] | you have time now. | 你现在有时间了 |
[23:50] | Time to get better. | 是时候改善自己了 |
[23:53] | May be just what the doctor ordered. | 也许就遵照医生的嘱咐做吧 |
[23:56] | Yeah. Sure. | 对 没错 |
[23:57] | I seen that picture in the news the last couple of days. | 我在这几天的新闻里见过这张照片 |
[24:00] | She was married to that guy. | 她是那个人的妻子 |
[24:02] | The, uh… the one who killed himself. | 那个 那个自杀的人 |
[24:04] | But you didn’t know her? | 但你并不认识她 |
[24:06] | No. | 不认识 |
[24:07] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[24:08] | Well, she drove up here from New York in May, 2010. | 她2010年5月从纽约开车来到这里 |
[24:11] | She had lunch. I thought maybe she was a regular. | 吃了个午饭 我以为她也许是个常客 |
[24:14] | No. Sorry. | 不是 抱歉 |
[24:18] | What about this woman, Maribel Fonseca? | 那这个人呢 玛丽贝尔·丰赛卡 |
[24:21] | She’d have come a couple of days after Alicia. | 她在艾丽西娅来后几天过来的 |
[24:24] | Do you remember her? | 你记得她吗 |
[24:26] | Yeah. It’s strange. | 是的 很奇怪 |
[24:28] | It’s like déjà vu or something. | 有点似曾相识 |
[24:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:31] | I do remember her. | 我的确记得她 |
[24:33] | She was doing what you’re doing– showing me pictures. | 她做了你现在正在做的事 给我看照片 |
[24:36] | But hers were of a man. | 只不过她的照片上是个男的 |
[24:38] | She wanted to know if I had seen him here. | 她想知道我是否在这见过他 |
[24:40] | She was trying to find him. | 她当时正在找他 |
[24:42] | Did she say why she wanted to find him? | 她有说为什么要找那个人吗 |
[24:44] | No. | 没有 |
[24:45] | She didn’t tell you his name? | 她也没告诉你他的名字 |
[24:47] | No, but I remember he was very tall, very handsome. | 没有 但我记得他很高 很英俊 |
[24:51] | Think I said I had seen him in the bar once or twice. | 我好像告诉她我曾在酒吧见过那男的一两次 |
[24:56] | I just remembered because it was so strange. | 我记得这事是因为当时觉得很奇怪 |
[24:58] | A beautiful woman coming here, | 一个漂亮的女人来到这 |
[25:01] | asking me to look at pictures. | 让我看照片 |
[25:05] | Now I wonder if I should get used to it. | 现在我倒觉得是不是该习惯这种事了 |
[25:12] | I brought some food from Novena Vida. | 我从诺维娜·维达带了些吃的回来 |
[25:14] | Anything else? | 还有其他消息吗 |
[25:15] | Yes. The owner recognized Maribel Fonseca. | 有 老板认出了玛丽贝尔·丰赛卡 |
[25:18] | He said that she came into the restaurant in 2010 | 他说她2010年去过那里 |
[25:20] | and showed him a few pictures of a Latino man in his 30’s, | 给他看了几张一个30多岁拉丁男人的照片 |
[25:24] | very tall, very handsome. | 高大 英俊 |
[25:25] | Did she give the man’s name? | 她说那男的叫什么名了吗 |
[25:27] | No. Didn’t say what she wanted with him, either. | 没有 她也没说为什么要找他 |
[25:31] | The odds are quite good, Watson, | 华生 她很有可能 |
[25:33] | that she wanted to kill him. | 是想杀了他 |
[25:37] | Alicia and Maribel didn’t just know each other. | 艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔应该不仅仅是认识 |
[25:39] | I believe they were plotting a murder. | 我敢肯定她们曾策划过一起谋杀 |
[25:49] | Combine Maribel Fonseca’s credit card | 把玛丽贝尔·丰赛卡的信用卡账单 |
[25:51] | and phone records with Alicia’s, | 和艾丽西娅的电话记录结合比对 |
[25:52] | and a certain time line comes into view. | 就会得出一条明确的时间线 |
[25:55] | On May the first, | 5月1日 |
[25:56] | Maribel receives a phone call from Alicia in Florida. | 玛丽贝尔接到了艾丽西娅从佛罗里达打来的电话 |
[25:59] | Very next day, she’s on a plane bound for Newark. | 第二天 她就坐上了飞往纽瓦克的航班 |
[26:02] | So they weren’t as out of touch | 所以她们并没有断了联系 |
[26:03] | as Alicia’s aunt thought they were. | 并不像艾丽西娅的姑妈以为的那样 |
[26:05] | On May the third, Maribel goes to the Honduran Restaurant, | 5月3日 玛丽贝尔去了一家洪都拉斯餐厅 |
[26:07] | Novena Vida in New Jersey. | 新泽西州的诺维娜·维达 |
[26:10] | Day after that, | 第二天 |
[26:10] | she goes to a hardware store, purchases the following items. | 她光顾了一家五金店 购买了以下物品 |
[26:14] | A tarp, two pairs of rubber gloves, two shovels, | 油布 两副橡胶手套 两把铲子 |
[26:17] | and several gallons of industrial-strength drain cleaner | 以及几加仑主要成分为碱的 |
[26:19] | consisting chiefly of lye. | 工业级排水清洁剂 |
[26:22] | It’s a good shopping list if you’re planning to kill someone. | 要是想杀人 买这些东西就对了 |
[26:24] | All of this less than one week after | 这些都发生在艾丽西娅去了 |
[26:25] | Alicia goes to the same restaurant, | 同一家餐厅后的一周之内 |
[26:28] | and someone in the Bloom household searches the phrase, | 然后有人在布鲁姆家搜索了这个词条 |
[26:31] | “Ways to dispose of a body.” | “如何处理尸体” |
[26:34] | The police thought that was Jonathan Bloom. | 警方以为是乔纳森·布鲁姆 |
[26:36] | You’re saying it was Alicia. | 你认为是艾丽西娅 |
[26:37] | If I’m right, she’s also the most likely reason | 如果我没猜错 那把失踪的点22口径的枪 |
[26:40] | his .22 was never discovered. | 很有可能就是她藏匿的 |
[26:42] | It was her contribution to the murder plot. | 这是她在谋杀案中的角色分工 |
[26:44] | Whoever she and Maribel were looking for… | 不管她和玛丽贝尔在找谁 |
[26:46] | I submit they found him. | 我认为她们找到了这个人 |
[26:48] | Only something went wrong. | 只是出了岔子 |
[26:50] | He got the upper hand, killed them, | 那个人占了上风 把她俩干掉了 |
[26:52] | and then got rid of their bodies. | 然后抛了尸 |
[26:53] | It would fit the evidence. | 这就跟证据吻合了 |
[26:55] | Perhaps if the media had not seized so immediately and so viciously on Bloom | 要不是媒体那么快就恶意地捕捉到 |
[26:59] | as the architect of his wife’s disappearance, | 布鲁姆与她妻子的失踪有关 |
[27:01] | the connection would have been made between the women much sooner. | 我们本可以早就发现这两个女人之间的关联 |
[27:04] | Yeah. Gee, poor guy. | 是啊 可怜的家伙 |
[27:07] | I mourn not for him, but for the missed opportunity. | 我不是为他感到哀伤 而是感叹错失了良机 |
[27:09] | This case may never have grown so cold. | 这个案子不该到这地步的 |
[27:11] | So, does any of this tell us | 那么 这里面有没有任何线索能表明 |
[27:13] | who Alicia and Maribel were looking to kill? | 艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔想要杀谁 |
[27:16] | No. | 没有 |
[27:17] | But the owner of Novena Vida said | 但诺维娜·维达的老板说 |
[27:18] | they were looking for a Latino man. | 她们找的是个拉丁人 |
[27:21] | The two women were bound | 这两个女人的命运 |
[27:22] | by their family slaughter | 因埃斯卡拉组织 |
[27:23] | at the hands of the Escarra cartel. | 对她们家人的屠杀而绑在了一起 |
[27:25] | Yesterday, you posited that an Escarra came looking for them. | 昨天 你曾设想是埃斯卡拉的人在找她们 |
[27:29] | Perhaps they went looking for an Escarra. | 也许是她们在找埃斯卡拉的人 |
[27:39] | Stop it. | 打住 |
[27:41] | Stop what? | 打住什么 |
[27:42] | Imagining me on a line like that, coming to see you. | 别再想象我像那样排着队来看你了 |
[27:48] | Truthfully, I’d rather you not visit me in prison. | 说实话 我宁愿你别来探我的监 |
[27:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:51] | I hate for you to see me in a place like this. | 我不希望你看到我在这种地方 |
[27:53] | You’re not going to prison. | 你不会坐牢的 |
[27:55] | If you like, we can write letters. | 你喜欢的话 我们写信也行 |
[27:56] | Not writing you letters. | 我不会给你写信的 |
[27:58] | I’ll have other correspondence… C, Moriarty. | 我会起个笔名 C·莫里亚蒂 |
[28:01] | That’s still going on? | 你还在琢磨呢 |
[28:03] | Sherlock Holmes, Joan Watson. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 乔恩·华生 |
[28:06] | You can see him now. | 你们可以见他了 |
[28:13] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[28:15] | Did what? | 干什么了 |
[28:17] | Whatever we came here to talk about. | 你们说什么我都认 |
[28:21] | You got me. | 你们找对人了 |
[28:23] | You may recall | 你也许记得 |
[28:24] | incarcerated members of drug cartels | 贩毒集团成员被抓起来后 |
[28:26] | often confess to crimes | 通常会承认 |
[28:27] | committed by their compatriots. | 他们同伙犯下的罪 |
[28:29] | They receive a level of protection on the inside; | 这样他们在监狱里会受到保护 |
[28:31] | their families, a level of support on the outside. | 监狱外 他们的家人也能得到供养 |
[28:34] | Unfortunately, we’re not here to accuse you of anything. | 但是很遗憾 我们不是来控告你的 |
[28:37] | 20 years ago, | 二十年前 |
[28:39] | four Escarra soldiers massacred | 四名埃斯卡拉成员屠杀了 |
[28:40] | a group of Honduran immigrants. | 一群洪都拉斯移民 |
[28:42] | The only survivors were two young women, | 只有两名年轻女子幸存 |
[28:44] | Alicia Garcia and Maribel Fonseca. | 艾丽西娅·加西亚和玛丽贝尔·丰赛卡 |
[28:47] | In 2010, | 2010年 |
[28:48] | we believe Alicia and Maribel | 我们认定艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔 |
[28:50] | came across one of the men responsible | 遇到了四位凶手之一 |
[28:51] | and they planned to kill him. | 随后她们计划要杀了他 |
[28:53] | Before your arrest in 2012, | 在你于2012年被捕前 |
[28:55] | you were a well-connected, | 你曾与埃斯卡拉组织的纽约基地 |
[28:56] | New York-based Escarra lieutenant. | 保持过联系密切 |
[28:58] | So we were hoping that you might be able | 因此我们希望你可以 |
[29:01] | to help us identify the man that they were after. | 帮助我们指认出这两个女人要找的人 |
[29:04] | He was tall. Six feet, good-looking. | 他很高 1米8出头 长得不错 |
[29:06] | He would have been in his mid- to late 30’s in 2010. | 2010年时他大概30多岁快40 |
[29:10] | And he may have been a regular | 并且他很有可能是新泽西州 |
[29:11] | at a restaurant in New Jersey called Novena Vida. | 一家叫诺维娜·维达餐厅的常客 |
[29:15] | You’re talking about Benicio. | 你们说的是本尼西奥 |
[29:18] | Alto, guapo… | 高大帅气 |
[29:20] | Had to be him. | 一定是他 |
[29:23] | Does Benicio have a last name? | 本尼西奥姓什么 |
[29:26] | Del Toro. | 德尔·托罗 |
[29:27] | Benicio del Toro is an actor. | 本尼西奥·德尔·托罗是个演员 |
[29:32] | You should know, Zuniga, | 你要知道 祖尼加 |
[29:33] | that Miss Watson and I did our homework | 华生小姐和我来拜访你前 |
[29:36] | prior to this visit. | 可做足了功课 |
[29:38] | We know that your wife | 我们知道你太太 |
[29:39] | and 19-year-old son reside in Juarez. | 和你19岁的儿子住在华瑞兹 |
[29:42] | After I leave here today, | 今天我离开这里后 |
[29:43] | I’m going to wire them $100,000. | 我会给他们汇十万美元 |
[29:48] | You can’t bribe me, man. | 别想贿赂我 |
[29:50] | You misunderstand. | 你理解错了 |
[29:51] | I’m not offering a bribe. | 我这不是贿赂 |
[29:53] | I’m issuing a threat. | 是威胁 |
[29:54] | The cartel has been true to its word. | 埃斯卡拉组织信守承诺 |
[29:56] | Your family has been taken care of. | 你的家人被照顾得很好 |
[29:58] | I understand your son is even being groomed for a management position. | 我还知道你儿子正准备担任管理职务 |
[30:02] | What would happen if they suddenly receive $100,000, | 如果他们突然收到一位跟纽约警局 |
[30:05] | along with the hearty thanks | 关系密切的人寄来的十万块钱和感谢信 |
[30:07] | of a known associate of the NYPD? Hmm? | 会怎么样呢 |
[30:11] | Are they as loyal to the Escarras as you? | 他们会像你一样忠于埃斯卡拉吗 |
[30:12] | Would they report that windfall? | 他们会上报这份意外之财吗 |
[30:14] | How might the cartel react? Would they look to silence you? | 犯罪集团会有什么反应 他们会杀你灭口吗 |
[30:16] | Your family? Your family’s family? | 还有你的家人 你家人的家人 |
[30:18] | We all know how thorough the Escarras can be. | 我们都知道埃斯卡拉的人做事有多彻底 |
[30:25] | We should leave. | 我们该走了 |
[30:25] | Banks close in an hour. | 银行一小时后就关门了 |
[30:28] | I know the names of the four men who did this. | 我知道干这事的四个人的名字 |
[30:33] | That’s all they are now. Names. | 他们现在也只剩名字了 |
[30:37] | Explain. | 请解释 |
[30:42] | After the massacres, | 大屠杀之后 |
[30:44] | la polica waged war on us. | 警察就盯上我们了 |
[30:48] | We lost many of our soldiers, | 我们失去了很多人 |
[30:50] | including the men that you’re asking about. | 其中包括你们要找的这些人 |
[30:53] | So none of them were in New Jersey in 2010. | 所以2010年时 他们都不在新泽西 |
[30:57] | They were in the ground in Mexico. | 他们都长眠于墨西哥的地下了 |
[31:01] | I sold you short, didn’t I? | 我的钱出少了 是吧 |
[31:03] | I’m going to wire your family $200,000. | 我要给你家人汇二十万 |
[31:06] | You’re wrong that the two girls were the only ones who survived. | 你认为只有那两个女孩活下来了 你想错了 |
[31:11] | The coyote, he survived, too. | 那个蛇头也活下来了 |
[31:14] | Maybe he’s the one that they saw. | 或许她们看见的是他 |
[31:17] | You’re telling us the cartel killed everyone | 你是说埃斯卡拉杀了所有人 |
[31:19] | except for the man who ripped them off? | 却没杀骗了他们的人吗 |
[31:22] | A good coyote, an earner… | 一个好蛇头 能赚很多钱 |
[31:26] | he’s hard to find. | 这种人很难找 |
[31:27] | Immigrants? | 而移民呢 |
[31:30] | They never run out. | 从来就不缺 |
[31:32] | Give me his name. | 告诉我他的名字 |
[31:34] | All I ever heard was a nickname. | 我只知道他的外号 |
[31:37] | “El Gato.” | “老猫” |
[31:45] | Assuming we can take Mr. Zuniga at his word, | 假设祖尼加说的是真的 |
[31:47] | we’ll have our work cut out for us. | 那我们就得准备好了 |
[31:49] | We need to find the name of El Gato, | 我们得找到外号叫老猫的这个人 |
[31:52] | a coyote who was active in San Pedro Sula in the mid-’90s | 一个在九十年代中期活跃在圣佩德罗苏拉 |
[31:56] | and in the Tri-State Area in 2010. | 2010年活跃于三州地区的蛇头 |
[31:59] | He certainly makes sense as a suspect. | 他很显然值得怀疑 |
[32:01] | If he hadn’t kept the Escarras’ money, | 如果他没拿埃斯卡拉的钱 |
[32:03] | none of those people would have died. | 那些人都不会死 |
[32:05] | May as well have put a gun to their heads. | 还不如直接杀了他们呢 |
[32:07] | Our only hope is that the man is as stupid | 我们唯一的希望就是 |
[32:09] | as his street handle, “The Cat.” | 这人和他的外号一样蠢 |
[32:11] | If he is, he might not be too difficult to identify. | 这样的话 确定他的身份可能不会太难 |
[32:14] | You don’t happen to know anyone in law enforcement in San Pedro Sula, do you? | 你不会碰巧认识圣佩德罗苏拉的执法人员吧 |
[32:18] | I don’t, but you know me– I make friends expeditiously. | 不认识 不过你了解我的 我交友很快 |
[32:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:29] | Yes, indeed. | 是的 没错 |
[32:33] | That was my barrister. | 是我的律师 |
[32:35] | Just heard from the district attorney. | 他刚从地检那边得到消息 |
[32:37] | Seems you will not have to visit me in prison after all. | 看来你不用去监狱看我了 |
[32:40] | You’re not being charged. | 你没有被指控 |
[32:44] | Okay, I’m gonna heat up some celebratory leftovers. | 好吧 我去热点剩饭庆祝一下 |
[32:47] | And then we’re gonna talk about all the women | 然后我们讨论一下 |
[32:48] | that you don’t have to write to. | 那些你不用给她们写信的女人们 |
[33:00] | Okay, there’s something that you should know. | 好吧 有些事你应该知道 |
[33:04] | I lied the other night when I said I hadn’t seen the captain. | 那晚我说我没见过警监是在骗你 |
[33:07] | We talked. | 我们聊了 |
[33:10] | And I was made aware of the fact | 他明确地告诉了我 |
[33:11] | that because of my transgressions, | 因为我违反了规定 |
[33:13] | neither one of us will be permitted | 所以我们俩都不会被允许 |
[33:15] | to consult for the department again. | 再做警局的顾问了 |
[33:21] | We- we’ve been sacked. | 我们 我们被解雇了 |
[33:29] | Yeah, I… | 我… |
[33:31] | sorry, Watson. | 很抱歉 华生 |
[33:36] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:39] | Kind of had a feeling. | 我也预料到了 |
[33:42] | I mean, we’re not cops. | 毕竟我们不是警察 |
[33:44] | What we do and what they do, it’s different. | 我们和他们做的事是不一样的 |
[33:48] | So we don’t have the same restrictions, | 所以我们没有同样的限制 |
[33:50] | so we don’t have the same protections. | 也没有同样的保护 |
[33:56] | Well, I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[33:59] | Involves another confession. | 不过我得先承认 |
[34:02] | My reasons for investigating the disappearance | 我调查艾丽西娅·加西亚·布鲁姆失踪的原因 |
[34:05] | of Alicia Garcia-Bloom were not entirely selfless. | 并不全因为我那么无私 |
[34:09] | The mystery of her disappearance | 她的失踪 |
[34:10] | has been one of the greatest of the last 20 years, | 是最近二十年来最离奇的案子之一 |
[34:12] | or so the popular media would have us believe. | 反正媒体是这么说的 |
[34:14] | Jonathan Bloom’s face has been on the cover of every magazine, | 乔纳森·布鲁姆的脸出现在了许多杂志的封面上 |
[34:17] | he’s been the subject of books, documentaries… | 他是很多书籍和纪录片的对象 |
[34:19] | If you think solving this case | 如果你觉得破了这个案件 |
[34:20] | is gonna get us back into the department’s good graces… | 就能让我们很风光地回到局里 |
[34:22] | Not us, Watson. | 不是我们 华生 |
[34:24] | You. | 是你 |
[34:27] | My fate is sealed. | 我已经没可能了 |
[34:28] | As is appropriate. | 这也很应该 |
[34:29] | But you? | 可是你 |
[34:31] | No, I think there’s still a chance. | 我觉得还是有机会的 |
[34:33] | So when we discover what happened to Alicia and Maribel, | 所以等我们查清了艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔的事 |
[34:37] | you’ll take the credit. | 功劳都是你的 |
[34:39] | Sherlock… | 夏洛克 |
[34:41] | and the NYPD, I predict, will want to say | 我估计 纽约警局也想说 |
[34:44] | that they played some small part, | 他们参与了这个案子 |
[34:45] | so you will acknowledge them to whatever degree is required, | 所以你就可以适当地给他们个名分 |
[34:48] | and then they will forget that they dismissed you. | 然后他们就会忘了之前把你解雇了 |
[34:51] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[34:52] | As I said, my fate is sealed. | 我说了 我已经没可能了 |
[34:55] | But that’s not what I meant. | 我问的不是这个 |
[34:58] | Say “Operation: Bestow Glory” actually works. | 就算你的这个办法行得通 |
[35:00] | What are you gonna do while I consult with the police? | 那我去警局当顾问了 你干什么呢 |
[35:03] | You know I have my distractions. | 你知道我有事干的 |
[35:07] | You really don’t get it. | 你真的不明白 |
[35:08] | I don’t get what? | 不明白什么 |
[35:11] | When it comes to what we do, | 当涉及到我们的事业时 |
[35:13] | the only thing that matters to me is our partnership, | 我唯一在乎的是我们一起搭档 |
[35:17] | so you go, I go. | 所以你走 我也走 |
[35:21] | You offered me a job. | 你之前给了我一份工作 |
[35:21] | I didn’t take it to work with the police. | 我接受了 但不是跟警察合作 |
[35:23] | I took it to work with you. | 而是跟你合作 |
[35:27] | Well, you should know that my detractors | 你应该知道 不喜欢我的人 |
[35:28] | are not limited to the NYPD. | 不光是纽约警局 |
[35:31] | My professional prospects are quite bleak in general. | 我的职业前景非常不好 |
[35:35] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[35:39] | We always do. | 一如既往 |
[35:49] | Yeah, you’re right, it is ours. | 你猜对了 是我们的 |
[35:51] | Thanks for putting it aside. | 谢谢你把它收起来了 |
[35:53] | Just out of curiosity, how did a dead squirrel | 我只是好奇 一只死了的松鼠 |
[35:56] | play into the work you were doing here? | 跟你以前在这的工作有什么关系呢 |
[35:58] | It didn’t. | 没关系 |
[36:00] | Well, not exactly. | 没什么具体联系 |
[36:02] | It’s kind of a long story. | 说来话长 |
[36:04] | Well, if I find any more of your stuff lying around, | 如果我还找到了什么你的东西 |
[36:07] | I’ll call you. | 我会打电话的 |
[36:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:13] | You know I think the brass is making a mistake, right? | 你应该知道我认为领导这么做是不对的吧 |
[36:16] | I mean, if there was someone I thought I could talk to… | 如果我认识什么人的话 |
[36:18] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[36:19] | Really. | 真的 |
[36:21] | And this isn’t good-bye. | 而且这又不是告别 |
[36:22] | It’s not like we’re not gonna see each other | 我们只是不在一起合作了 |
[36:23] | just because we’re not working together. | 又不等于我们不会再见了 |
[36:26] | Who knows? Maybe Sherlock and I will throw a party. | 谁知道呢 也许夏洛克和我会开个派对 |
[36:28] | Yeah, sure, that sounds like him. | 是啊 像是他会干的事 |
[36:31] | You guys talked about what you’re gonna do next? | 你们有聊过接下来要干什么吗 |
[36:34] | We’re reaching out to people. | 我们在联系人 |
[36:35] | We’re letting them know we’re available. | 要让他们知道我们有空了 |
[36:42] | Something will turn up. | 会有出路的 |
[36:45] | Things won’t be the same around here. | 你们走了 这里的一切不会一样了 |
[36:55] | Adios. | 再见 |
[36:58] | That was a homicide detective in the city of San Pedro Sula. | 是圣佩德罗苏拉的罪案侦探 |
[37:00] | Most unpleasant fellow. | 最不讨喜的一个 |
[37:03] | What happened to “Making friends expeditiously”? | 你不是说你”交友很快”吗 |
[37:06] | I was attempting to clear up a discrepancy | 我只是想消除我们和他 |
[37:07] | between our information regarding El Gato and his. | 在关于老猫的情报上的差异 |
[37:11] | Man took it as a personal affront. | 他却觉得我是在挑衅他 |
[37:13] | He purports to be a detective | 他自称是个侦探 |
[37:14] | but peddles his questionable skills | 却在全球凶案率最高的城市 |
[37:16] | in a city with the highest murder rate in the world. | 传播他那令人质疑的破案技能 |
[37:18] | San Pedro Sula averages nine murders a day, | 圣佩德罗苏平均每天会有九起凶案 |
[37:21] | 97% of which go unsolved. | 有97%都会成为悬案 |
[37:23] | And I’m sure you didn’t mention that to him. | 我相信你没跟他说过这些吧 |
[37:25] | Might have come up. | 可能提过 |
[37:27] | I’ve been looking for that. | 我一直在找这个 |
[37:31] | So you said that his facts and ours don’t match up? | 你是说他掌握的事和我们知道的情况不符 |
[37:33] | He confirmed that a coyote known as El Gato | 他确认了埃斯卡拉在墨西哥展开屠杀时 |
[37:36] | operated out of his city | 的确有个外号叫老猫的蛇头 |
[37:37] | at the time of the Escarra massacre in Mexico. | 被暗箱操作送出了城 |
[37:40] | But while the Policia Nacional were never able | 虽然当地警方一直没能查出他的真名 |
[37:42] | to uncover his real name or apprehend him, | 也没能逮捕他 |
[37:45] | they claim that several clients described him | 但他们声称1995年有不少当事人 |
[37:46] | quite consistently in 1995. | 都对他做出了相当一致的描述 |
[37:49] | Average height, jowly, receding hairline. | 中等身高 双下巴 发际线堪忧 |
[37:53] | Well, the owner at Novena Vida said that | 诺维娜·维达的老板说 |
[37:55] | Maribel was looking for a tall, handsome man in his 30’s. | 玛丽贝尔在找一个30来岁 高大英俊的男人 |
[37:58] | If the Hondurans are to be believed, | 要是洪都拉斯人的说法可靠 |
[38:00] | El Gato would currently be in his 50’s. | 猫现在应该50多岁了 |
[38:03] | So we would be wrong about Alicia and Maribel | 那我们认为艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔 |
[38:06] | finding and attempting to kill him five years ago. | 五年前想杀他的想法可能错了 |
[38:17] | You know what “Novena Vida” Translates to? | 你知道”诺维娜·维达”的英文意思吗 |
[38:19] | You’ve heard me conduct several conversations entirely in Spanish. | 你已经听到好几次我全程用西语跟人打电话了 |
[38:22] | “The ninth life.” | “第九条命” |
[38:24] | As in “Nine lives,” as in the number a cat would have. | “九条命” 通常都说猫有九条命 |
[38:33] | I don’t understand. Why… | 我不明白 为什么 |
[38:34] | Wait, this is my favorite bit. There. | 等等 这是我最喜欢的部分 来了 |
[38:39] | This video went viral in April 2010. | 这视频是2010年4月传出来的 |
[38:41] | Someone tried to rob you, and you fought back. | 有人想抢劫你 你回击了 |
[38:43] | You beat the man into submission. | 你打得那人屁滚尿流 |
[38:45] | One of your employees posted the security footage online. | 你的一名员工把当时的视频传到了网上 |
[38:48] | My cook. | 我的厨师 |
[38:50] | He was proud, kept calling me Rocky. | 他很以我为傲 一直叫我洛基 |
[38:52] | I didn’t like it, | 我并不喜欢 |
[38:53] | but it brought us a little extra business. | 但这的确给我们带来了一些额外的商机 |
[38:55] | Well, we think it gained some negative attention as well. | 我们认为这也引发了一些负面关注 |
[38:57] | Alicia Garcia-Bloom saw that video, | 艾丽西娅·加西亚·布鲁姆看到了视频 |
[38:59] | and she recognized you as El Gato… | 她认出了你就是老猫 |
[39:02] | the coyote hired by her parents in San Pedro Sula in 1995. | 她父母在1995年雇佣的那个蛇头 |
[39:06] | The one who cost them their lives. | 害他们全家送了命的那个蛇头 |
[39:08] | What? | 什么 |
[39:08] | That’s why she came here in 2010, | 所以她才在2010年来了这里 |
[39:11] | to see if it was really you. | 来确认是否真的是你 |
[39:16] | You say I’m from San Pedro Sula? | 你说我是从圣佩德罗苏拉来的 |
[39:19] | You’re right… 15 years ago. | 没错 15年前 |
[39:21] | But I told you… I’d never even heard of that woman | 可我说过了 新闻报道那女人之前 |
[39:23] | until she was in the news. | 我从没听说过她 |
[39:25] | But you do remember Maribel Fonseca. | 可你却记得玛丽贝尔·丰塞卡 |
[39:27] | You said you two talked. | 你说你们聊过 |
[39:29] | She showed you pictures of a man. | 她给你看了一个男人的照片 |
[39:31] | Another fiction– she never said a word. | 又一个谎话 她一个字都没说过 |
[39:34] | And she certainly never showed you any photographs. | 她当然也没给你看过任何照片 |
[39:37] | More likely, she came here to size up her prey. | 更大可能她是来打量猎物的 |
[39:40] | The other day, you told me Maribel was looking | 那天 你说玛丽贝尔在找一个 |
[39:41] | for a tall, handsome man. | 高大英俊的男人 |
[39:43] | But that was just to keep us | 那只是为了干扰我们 |
[39:44] | from taking a closer look at you. | 以免我们仔细打量你 |
[39:46] | If you were attempting to describe your exact opposite, | 要是你想把你自己描绘成相反的样子 |
[39:49] | well done– you have the face and frame | 干得好 你这脸和身材 |
[39:51] | of a distressed catcher’s mitt. | 就像个失意的接球手的手套 |
[39:53] | Maribel and Alicia would not have come after you here. | 玛丽贝尔和艾丽西娅不会到这里当面找你 |
[39:56] | They knew about the security cameras from the video. | 她们从视频里知道了这里有监控录像 |
[39:59] | More likely, they pounced at your home. | 更有可能 她们突袭了你家 |
[40:01] | You gained the upper hand, as you are wont to do. | 你占了上风 一如既往 |
[40:04] | Suddenly, you had two bodies to get rid of. | 突然一下 你就有两具尸体得处理了 |
[40:06] | But your victims brought their own shovels, tarps and lye. | 但你的受害者自己带来了铁铲 油布和碱液 |
[40:08] | You could have buried them right there in your yard. | 你可能直接把她们埋在你的院子里了 |
[40:12] | Tell us, Mr. Murillo, | 说说吧 穆里洛先生 |
[40:13] | when the New Jersey police search your home, | 等新泽西警方来搜查你家时 |
[40:16] | will they find two graves? | 他们会发现两具尸体吗 |
[40:19] | Say they do. | 就算有吧 |
[40:21] | It was self-defense, you said it yourself. | 我那是正当防卫 你自己也说了 |
[40:23] | I did, I did. | 对 我说了 |
[40:25] | You may have killed those women, | 你可能杀了那两个女人 |
[40:26] | you may have been complicit in the deaths of their entire families, | 你可能跟她们全家人的死有关 |
[40:29] | but none of that will guarantee a conviction in an American court. | 但这些在美国的法庭上都无法保证会给你定罪 |
[40:33] | Emphasis on “American.” | 重点是”美国”法院 |
[40:35] | But did you know that the U.S. and Honduras have | 但你知道吗 美国和洪都拉斯 |
[40:37] | a mutual extradition treaty that dates back over a hundred years? | 在一百年前就有了共同引渡条约 |
[40:42] | This is a warrant for your arrest | 这是你的逮捕令 |
[40:43] | for the murder of a competing coyote and his wife | 罪名是于1999年在圣佩德罗苏拉 |
[40:46] | in San Pedro Sula, in 1999. | 谋杀了一名对手蛇头和他的妻子 |
[40:49] | You thought you were an Internet sensation before. | 你不是以为你已经是网红了吗 |
[40:51] | Give it a few hours. | 再等几小时看看 |
[41:00] | So what do you think of New Jersey? | 你觉得新泽西怎么样 |
[41:02] | Just made some new friends. | 我刚交了几个朋友 |
[41:04] | We told them they could leave our names out of it. | 跟他们说了不用提我们的名字 |
[41:08] | Are you suggesting we become commuting consulting detectives? | 你是说我们要搭通勤来当顾问侦探吗 |
[41:11] | Well, it’s a big state, plenty of crime. | 这可是个大州 罪案很多 |
[41:13] | Could do worse. | 还可能更糟 |
[41:15] | Well, if travel’s not an issue, | 要是距离不成问题的话 |
[41:16] | San Pedro Sula could benefit from our presence. | 我们的出现倒真会让圣佩德罗苏拉受益 |
[41:18] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[41:22] | You said you had some errands to run this afternoon, correct? | 你之前说下午还有事 对吧 |
[41:26] | I have one of my own. | 我也有事了 |
[41:56] | I’d forgotten about the view here. | 我都忘了这里的景色了 |
[41:58] | It’s really quite something. | 真美 |
[41:59] | Is that what you wanted? | 你来就为了这个吗 |
[42:01] | To discuss the skyline? | 来讨论天际线 |
[42:02] | I let myself in. I hope you don’t mind. | 我自己开门进来了 希望你不介意 |
[42:04] | It’s your property, Father, you can do as you please. | 这是你的房产 父亲 你爱怎么做都行 |
[42:13] | You don’t look well. | 你看起来不太好 |
[42:14] | You look as spry as ever. | 你依然容光焕发 |
[42:17] | My compliments to the virgins whose blood you bathe in. | 我真得称赞那些供血给你沐浴的处女们 |
[42:19] | I see the opiates haven’t dulled your wit. | 看来毒品并没荼毒你的机智 |
[42:21] | Nor has old age withered yours. | 正如岁月也没磨灭你的睿智 |
[42:25] | I didn’t come here to exchange barbs. | 我不是来跟你斗嘴的 |
[42:27] | Why did you come here? | 那你来干什么 |
[42:29] | Why do we ever meet like this? | 我们像这样见面还能为了什么 |
[42:32] | You’ve made a mess, Sherlock. | 你闯了祸 夏洛克 |
[42:34] | I’m here to fix it. | 我是来给你善后的 |
[42:39] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |