时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | On the off chance you haven’t already | 你很可能已经 |
[00:03] | been contacted by Hemdale, | 从汉德尔那听说了 |
[00:05] | your son left rehab a little early this morning. | 今天上午早些时候 令郎逃离了康戒中心 |
[00:07] | Mr. Holmes, did your father tell you about me or not? | 福尔摩斯先生 令尊到底有没有提过我 |
[00:10] | He made his conditions quite clear. | 他讲得很清楚 |
[00:12] | I use, I wind up on the street. | 我一破戒 就会流落街头 |
[00:14] | You consult for Castle Automotive Systems, | 你在做堡垒汽车防盗系统的顾问 |
[00:16] | do you not? | 是吗 |
[00:16] | Nope, not anymore. | 不是 已经不是了 |
[00:18] | You got into a shouting match with their lead designer | 你和他们的设计主管因为他拒绝更改 |
[00:20] | over his refusal to address certain glitches | 某些你找出来的设计缺陷而大吵了一架 |
[00:22] | you’d identified, and then you got sacked. | 然后你就被解雇了 |
[00:23] | Are you my friend, Sherlock? | 你是我的朋友吗 夏洛克 |
[00:25] | Yes, I’m your friend. | 是的 我是你的朋友 |
[00:26] | No, you’re not. You’re an addict. | 不 你不是 你是个瘾君子 |
[00:28] | I’m your sponsor. That’s it. | 而我只是你的担保人 |
[00:30] | We were a good team. | 我们是完美的组合 |
[00:31] | I was a consumer of narcotics, | 我是毒品消费者 |
[00:33] | and you were someone with access to pharmaceutical-grade product. | 你是有办法搞到医用级药物的人而已 |
[00:36] | You don’t call that a team? | 你不认为这是队友 |
[00:37] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[00:38] | It’s contact information | 汉德尔康戒中心的 |
[00:39] | for Hemdale Rehabilitation Facility. | 联系方式 |
[00:41] | That’s very nice of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[00:42] | I bear some responsibility for you. | 我还对你有些责任 |
[00:45] | But mark my words, | 但记住我的话 |
[00:46] | if I do see you again, make sure it’s because | 如果我再见到你 确保是因为 |
[00:48] | you’re ready to make reparations of your own. | 你准备好你自己要做出弥补 |
[00:51] | I’m firing you. | 我要炒了你 |
[00:53] | – What? – You’re sacked. | -什么 -你被解雇了 |
[00:54] | You’re terminated. | 你被停职了 |
[00:56] | Unlike Castle, I will not defame you. | 我不会像堡垒公司那样中伤你 |
[00:59] | But suffice it to say, you’re no longer my sponsor. | 但不用多说 你不再是我的担保人了 |
[01:04] | All right, what’s the guy’s name on third base? | 好吧 三垒上的那家伙叫啥 |
[01:05] | No, What’s on second. | 不 “啥”在二垒上 |
[01:06] | Who’s on second? | 谁在二垒 |
[01:07] | Who’s on first. | “谁”在一垒 |
[01:08] | I don’t know. He’s on third. | 我不知道 他在三垒 |
[01:09] | See what I mean? | 听明白我说的了吗 |
[01:10] | I didn’t even mention the guy’s name on third base! | 我都没提到三垒上的那家伙的名字 |
[01:12] | Yes, you did. | 不 你提了 |
[01:13] | All right, then who’s playing third base? | 好吧 那谁在三垒上 |
[01:15] | No, Who’s on first. | 不 “谁”在一垒 |
[01:16] | I’m not asking you what’s on first! | 我不是问你一垒上是啥 |
[01:17] | What’s on second. | “啥”在二垒 |
[01:18] | Who’s on second? | 谁在二垒 |
[01:18] | Who’s on first. | “谁”在一垒 |
[01:19] | I don’t know. He’s third base… | 我不知道 他在三垒… |
[01:21] | You’re not laughing. | 你没笑 |
[01:23] | Neither are you. | 你也没笑 |
[01:25] | In truth, I am moved nearly to tears. | 其实我都快感动哭了 |
[01:27] | “Who’s on first?” is the most perfect joke ever told. | “谁在一垒”是有史以来最好笑的笑话 |
[01:29] | I told you, I grew up on these guys. | 我跟你说过 我是看他们的电影长大的 |
[01:31] | Channel 11 used to run their movies every Sunday. | 十一频道每周日都放他们的电影 |
[01:34] | I also have the one with Frankenstein’s monster. | 我还有《科学怪人》的胶片 |
[01:37] | Can we just watch this one? | 我们就安静地看电影行吗 |
[01:42] | The purpose of this exercise was to prevent you | 我们看这个的目的是防止你 |
[01:44] | from torturing yourself. | 折磨自己 |
[01:46] | Rhonda said she might e-mail me tonight. | 朗妲说她今晚可能会给我发邮件 |
[01:48] | I can assure you, she will not. | 我可以保证她不会的 |
[01:51] | Let’s review the facts. | 我们来回顾一下事实 |
[01:53] | You were together for two months. | 你们在一起有两个月了 |
[01:54] | She got a job in Vancouver. | 她在温哥华找到了工作 |
[01:56] | And then she made it quite clear she was not interested | 然后她明确表示她对异地恋 |
[01:59] | in a long-distance relationship. | 没有任何兴趣 |
[02:01] | Everything’s evidence to you. | 什么对你来说都是证据 |
[02:03] | What is existence | 生活的存在就是 |
[02:04] | but the absorption of and reaction to | 对宇宙所呈现的数据的 |
[02:06] | the data that the universe presents? | 吸收和反应 |
[02:08] | You can either grasp these truths, | 你可以抓住并了解这些事实 |
[02:10] | or you can misinterpret them | 也可以曲解它们 |
[02:11] | to your constant and considerable agitation. | 让自己为之焦虑 |
[02:14] | What base do you want to talk about?! | 你到底想讨论几垒 |
[02:16] | Case in point. | 这就是例证 |
[02:18] | Well, I appreciate the distraction | 我很欣赏你想帮我分心 |
[02:21] | and the philosophy, but… | 还有你的哲学理论 但是… |
[02:23] | I got an early day tomorrow. | 我明天要早起 |
[02:24] | Crazy client needs, uh, an alarm | 有个疯狂的客户要装一个报警器 |
[02:26] | and a transmission, so I should take off. | 和一个变速器 所以我得先走了 |
[02:31] | You’re going to e-mail her, aren’t you? | 你会给她发邮件 是吧 |
[02:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:36] | Third base. | 三垒 |
[02:39] | You can nix the popped corn, Watson. | 你不用做爆米花了 华生 |
[02:41] | Alfredo has departed. | 阿弗雷多已经走了 |
[02:44] | Movie night is off? | 电影之夜结束了吗 |
[02:45] | Let’s just say the moment has passed. | 只能说那个瞬间已经过去了 |
[02:48] | Did you guys get into an argument or something? | 你们俩吵架了还是怎么了 |
[02:51] | Yes, he insisted that his favorite professional athlete | 对 他坚称他最喜欢的运动员 |
[02:53] | was superior to mine. | 比我最喜欢的厉害 |
[02:54] | I questioned his sanity, because we’re both ten years old. | 我质疑他的智商 因为我们都只有十岁 |
[02:57] | I’m just saying, this friendship thing is pretty new. | 我只是说 这段友谊才刚开始 |
[03:00] | Well, the progression from sponsorship | 这种担保关系 |
[03:01] | is going quite nicely, | 让我获益良多 |
[03:03] | but my only quibble is that, for the moment, | 我唯一的挑剔是 暂时 |
[03:04] | I remain sponsor-free. | 我还缺个担保人 |
[03:08] | But with any luck, | 如果幸运的话 |
[03:09] | the issue should be resolved in the morning. | 早上这件事就能解决了 |
[03:11] | Oh, are you auditioning someone? | 你要去见候选的担保人吗 |
[03:13] | Alfredo says there’s a promising candidate | 阿弗雷多说有个常参加他车库附近的 |
[03:15] | who attends a meeting near his garage. | 互助会的人很合适 |
[03:20] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[03:24] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[03:25] | It’s a mint-condition 1973 Charger SE. | 一辆完好无损的1973年道奇挑战者特别版 |
[03:29] | Yes, I’m sure it was stolen. | 对 我确定它被偷了 |
[03:32] | By a guy named Alfredo Llamosa. | 被一个叫阿弗雷多·拉莫萨的人偷的 |
[03:34] | No Y, two Ls. | 没有Y 两个L |
[03:37] | Fine, I’ll be here. | 好 我马上到 |
[03:40] | You work here? | 你是这儿的员工吗 |
[03:41] | I do not. | 不是 |
[03:42] | But Alfredo’s a friend of mine. | 但阿弗雷多是我朋友 |
[03:43] | Can I… can I help you? | 我…我能帮上忙吗 |
[03:45] | Unless you know where he went with my Charger, | 除非你知道他带着我的挑战者去哪了 |
[03:47] | no, you can’t. | 否则你帮不上忙 |
[03:48] | He was replacing your transmission, was he not? | 他是在帮你换变速器 是吧 |
[03:50] | Perhaps he took it out to test it. | 可能他把车开出去试驾了 |
[03:52] | Nah, I just bought that car. | 不 那是我新买的车 |
[03:54] | And I told him under no circumstances | 而且我跟他说过不论如何 |
[03:56] | was anyone to drive it. | 决不能让别人开它 |
[03:58] | Tried calling him? | 给他打过电话了吗 |
[03:59] | Five times. | 打了五遍 |
[04:00] | Goes straight to voice mail. | 都直接转到语音信箱了 |
[04:03] | You’ve reached Alfredo Llamosa. Leave your name and number… | 我是阿弗雷多·拉莫萨 留下你的姓名和电话 |
[04:06] | He left these doors open? | 他走的时候没关门吗 |
[04:07] | Did you hear the part about me not being able | 你刚才没听到我说 |
[04:09] | to get a hold of him? | 我没能联系到他吗 |
[05:04] | Maybe he dropped it. | 可能是他不小心掉了 |
[05:06] | There’s tread marks on the back of it. | 背面有踩踏的痕迹 |
[05:08] | Someone put it on the concrete | 是有人把它放在水泥地上 |
[05:09] | and stamped on it quite deliberately. | 非常粗暴地踩坏的 |
[05:11] | You think he walked in on a robbery? | 你是说他撞见了有人行窃 |
[05:13] | Well, if he did, where is he now? | 如果是 那他现在在哪 |
[05:16] | Maybe the thief hurt him, | 可能盗贼打伤了他 |
[05:18] | put him in the trunk of the car that he was working on, | 把他扔进他正在处理的车的后备箱里 |
[05:19] | and then drove away. | 然后开走了 |
[05:21] | You’re positing Alfredo is dead. | 你是假定阿弗雷多被弄死了 |
[05:23] | No, I-I don’t want to… | 不 我没有想… |
[05:23] | There’s no sign of a struggle. | 这里没有打斗痕迹 |
[05:25] | There’s no sign the scene has been cleaned. | 也没有清理过现场的痕迹 |
[05:29] | You’re worried he relapsed. | 你是在担心他复吸了 |
[05:31] | Something may have caused him to destroy his own phone | 有什么事导致他不但踩坏自己手机 |
[05:35] | and make off with a client’s car. | 还开着客户的车消失了 |
[05:37] | How did he seem last night? | 他昨晚看起来如何 |
[05:39] | He recently parted ways with a lover. | 他最近和恋人”各奔东西”了 |
[05:41] | But other than that, he seemed in fair spirits. | 除此之外 他似乎都挺正常的 |
[05:43] | Then again, Alistair was in fair spirits the last time I saw him. | 但是我最后一次见阿利斯特时他也很正常 |
[05:46] | He died of an overdose. | 可后来他就死于吸毒过量 |
[05:48] | I’d like to speak to the captain, | 我要跟警监谈谈 |
[05:50] | explain my relationship to Alfredo | 说明一下我跟阿弗雷多的关系 |
[05:51] | and his recent problems with Castle Automotive Systems. | 以及他最近跟堡垒汽车系统公司的纠纷 |
[05:56] | You think maybe they were involved. | 你觉得他们可能跟这事有关 |
[05:58] | He embarrassed them, | 他让他们很难堪 |
[05:59] | and they’re the closest thing he has to an enemy. | 他们算是最像他敌人的人了 |
[06:03] | Where you gonna be? | 你去哪 |
[06:04] | Someone I need to talk to. | 得去和一个人聊聊 |
[06:12] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[06:13] | What brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[06:15] | Alfredo, actually. | 其实是阿弗雷多 |
[06:19] | Can you believe that was him? | 你能相信那是他吗 |
[06:22] | I look at that picture all the time. | 我总是看这照片 |
[06:25] | I think about that little boy, | 我想着那个小男孩 |
[06:27] | everything he has in front of him. | 想着他的无限前景 |
[06:30] | I think, “If he only knew.” | 我总想 要是他自己知道就好了 |
[06:35] | So when was the last time you spoke to him? | 你最近一次跟他说话是什么时候 |
[06:37] | Sunday. He came to church with me. | 周日 他和我一起去了教堂 |
[06:40] | Did he mention any problems he was having? | 他有提到过最近有遇到麻烦吗 |
[06:43] | If he was having any problems, he didn’t share them with me. | 如果他真有麻烦 也没有和我说 |
[06:46] | He was just being himself, | 他还是平常的样子 |
[06:49] | doing his work, going to his meetings. | 做他的工作 去参加互助会 |
[06:53] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[06:55] | Me? | 我 |
[06:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[07:03] | I’ve been in this situation before. | 我以前经历过这样的情况 |
[07:06] | I’ve had this conversation before. | 也经历过这种谈话 |
[07:10] | Alfredo got high again. | 阿弗雷多又嗑药了 |
[07:12] | Alfredo’s going to prison again. | 阿弗雷多又进监狱了 |
[07:15] | It hurts. | 很让人伤心 |
[07:17] | Every time, it hurts, but… | 每一次都让人伤心 但是… |
[07:20] | I know what to do with it now. | 我现在已经学会如何面对了 |
[07:23] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[07:26] | You-you seem quite certain that if he is in trouble | 你似乎很确定 如果他有了麻烦 |
[07:29] | that it’s of his own making. | 那也肯定是他自找的 |
[07:32] | I’m not. | 我不确定 |
[07:34] | But if life with my son has taught me one thing, | 但和我儿子一起生活教会了我 |
[07:37] | it’s that you need to be ready for anything. | 你得做好准备面对一切可能 |
[07:41] | If he did fall, | 如果他真的堕落了 |
[07:42] | I don’t want him dragging you down with him. | 我不希望他把你也拖垮 |
[07:45] | He wouldn’t want it, either. | 他也不会希望如此的 |
[07:48] | When you told me you wanted | 你们跟我说想谈谈 |
[07:49] | to talk to me about Alfredo Llamosa, | 阿弗雷多·拉莫萨的事的时候 |
[07:51] | I thought it was because the police had finally actually | 我还以为是警方终于 |
[07:54] | caught the guy breaking into a car. | 抓到他偷车了 |
[07:56] | Instead, you accuse me of hurting him? | 结果 你们却反过来指控我伤害他 |
[07:58] | It’s not like you don’t have motive, Mr. Kopecky. | 你的确是有动机的 科佩奇先生 |
[08:01] | You were fired because of Alfredo Llamosa. | 由于阿弗雷多·拉莫萨 你被解雇了 |
[08:03] | Castle Automotive didn’t fire me. | 堡垒汽车可没解雇我 |
[08:05] | We had a parting of the ways. It was mutual. | 我们是双方自愿达成一致 他们同意我辞职 |
[08:07] | We talked to some of your ex-colleagues this morning. | 我们今早跟你的一些前同事聊过 |
[08:10] | They told us that you were badmouthing | 他们说你向阿弗雷多的客户 |
[08:12] | Alfredo to his other clients. | 说了很多他的坏话 |
[08:14] | You said he was using drugs. | 你说他吸毒 |
[08:16] | Do you know for a fact he wasn’t? | 你们确定他没有吗 |
[08:17] | What we know is that there was a string of car thefts. | 我们只知道那些汽车盗窃案是有联系的 |
[08:20] | All the cars | 被偷的车都装了 |
[08:21] | had Castle alarm systems in them. | 堡垒汽车的警报系统 |
[08:24] | Someone was trying to make the company look bad. | 是有人想抹黑公司 |
[08:26] | Someone? Are you serious? | 只是有人 你说真的吗 |
[08:28] | We know you thought it was Alfredo, | 我们知道你觉得是阿弗雷多 |
[08:30] | but you couldn’t prove it. | 但你没法证明 |
[08:31] | Eventually, it occurred to your bosses | 最终 你的老板意识到 |
[08:33] | that you might be the real problem, so they let you go. | 也许你才是问题所在 所以他们把你开了 |
[08:35] | Can you account | 你能说明一下 |
[08:36] | for your whereabouts between the hours | 昨晚八点到今早八点之间 |
[08:38] | 8:00 last night and 8:00 this morning? | 你在哪里吗 |
[08:40] | Well, let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[08:40] | I guess I was kidnapping and dismembering a drug addict. | 我想我绑架然后分尸了一个吸毒的 |
[08:43] | Mr. Kopecky. | 科佩奇先生 |
[08:44] | No. He’s the criminal, not me. | 不 他才是罪犯 不是我 |
[08:47] | You want to ask me any more questions, | 如果你还想问我更多问题 |
[08:48] | you get my attorney down here. | 先把我的律师找来 |
[08:49] | Maybe he can talk me out of suing your asses. | 也许他能劝阻我不去起诉你们 |
[08:52] | So, after all that, | 费了那么大劲 |
[08:53] | looks like the only thing | 最后看来 |
[08:54] | Neil Kopecky may be guilty of is being an ass. | 尼尔·科佩奇唯一的罪过就是太混蛋 |
[08:58] | I take it that was the captain who rang? | 我猜那是警监来的电话 |
[09:00] | Kopecky’s lawyer finally got him to give straight answers. | 科佩奇的律师终于让他正面回答了问题 |
[09:03] | Turns out, after he got fired, | 原来 在被开除后 |
[09:04] | he had to move back in with his parents. | 他不得不搬回去和父母住 |
[09:07] | They have a security system there. | 他们那里有安保系统 |
[09:08] | It showed he got home at 6:00 last night | 显示他昨晚六点回的家 |
[09:10] | and didn’t leave until we called him this morning. | 然后一直没有离开 直到今早我们找他 |
[09:12] | That only proves he wasn’t directly responsible. | 这只能说明他没有直接参与 |
[09:14] | I know. So I thought you and I could pay him a visit tomorrow, | 我知道 所以我想咱俩明天去拜访他一下 |
[09:17] | you could see what you think. | 看看有什么发现 |
[09:19] | Did the lab find any prints on Alfredo’s phone? | 实验室在阿弗雷多手机上找到指纹了吗 |
[09:21] | Just Alfredo’s. | 只有阿弗雷多的 |
[09:22] | And the Dodge Charger? | 那辆道奇挑战者呢 |
[09:24] | It’s still missing. | 还没找到 |
[09:27] | Oh, my God. Is this Alfredo? | 天啊 这是阿弗雷多吗 |
[09:29] | I’ve been reviewing his prior criminal history | 我在回顾他之前的犯罪历史 |
[09:31] | in the hopes that it might yield another suspect. | 期望能发掘出其它的嫌疑犯 |
[09:35] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:36] | We know Alfredo to be an expert car thief, | 我们知道阿弗雷多是个偷车能手 |
[09:39] | but when his addiction made it difficult | 但当他的毒瘾让他很难 |
[09:41] | to meet the technical requirements of that work, | 达到偷车必要的技术水准时 |
[09:43] | he turned to a more traditional brand of crime. | 他转向了一个比较传统的犯罪方式 |
[09:45] | He mugged someone. | 他抢劫路人 |
[09:46] | Three someones, to be exact. | 准确来说是三个人 |
[09:48] | One man even ended up in hospital. | 有一位甚至进了医院 |
[09:50] | Well, do you really think | 你真的认为是 |
[09:51] | it’s one of these people coming after him? | 这其中的某个人在报复他吗 |
[09:52] | I mean, after all this time? | 都过去这么久了 |
[09:54] | I’d be remiss if I didn’t consider the possibility. | 但我必须考虑一下可能性 |
[09:57] | Unfortunately, these records only denote the crimes | 不幸的是 这些记录仅仅记下了 |
[10:00] | for which Alfredo was caught. | 阿弗雷多被抓到的犯罪 |
[10:01] | For all we know, there might be dozens more | 我们都知道 很有可能还有更多的罪行 |
[10:03] | that went undocumented. | 没被记录下来 |
[10:10] | How are you holding up? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[10:13] | Question of the day, that is. | 这真是今日的热门问题啊 |
[10:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:28] | Hey, old buddy. Guess who. | 好啊 老朋友 猜猜是谁 |
[10:32] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[10:33] | Long time no speak, huh? | 好久没联系了啊 |
[10:35] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号码的 |
[10:37] | I need your help, man. It’s my sister, Olivia. | 我需要你的帮助 是我的妹妹 奥利维亚 |
[10:40] | I can’t find her. It’s been a couple days now. | 我找不到她 都过了好几天了 |
[10:43] | Go to the police. | 去找警察 |
[10:44] | I’m not someone the cops take real serious. | 警察不拿我当回事 |
[10:47] | Don’t call this number again. | 别再打这个号码了 |
[10:48] | We can talk about Alfredo. | 我们可以谈谈阿弗雷多 |
[10:49] | What? | 什么 |
[10:51] | Your buddy. Alfredo. | 你的伙计 阿弗雷多 |
[10:55] | I hear he’s been tough to get a hold of. | 我听说他最近有些难找 |
[10:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:59] | What do you think I’m talking about? | 你觉得我在说什么 |
[11:03] | Listen to me very carefully, Oscar. | 请仔细听清楚 奥斯卡 |
[11:04] | If you know something about Alfredo… | 如果你知道关于阿弗雷多的事… |
[11:06] | I know I’m the one who took him. | 我知道是我抓的他 |
[11:09] | There’s a diner at 191st Street and Amsterdam. | 阿姆斯特丹街和191号街路口有个餐馆 |
[11:12] | I want you to meet me here. | 我要你去那里见我 |
[11:13] | You help me find my sister, | 你帮我找到我妹妹 |
[11:16] | maybe you’ll see Alfredo alive again. | 也许你还能见到活着的阿弗雷多 |
[11:26] | He actually went? | 他真的去了 |
[11:27] | He didn’t have a choice. | 他没有选择 |
[11:28] | There’s always a choice. | 总是有选择的 |
[11:30] | There’s us. We’re his friends. | 还有我们 我们是他的朋友 |
[11:33] | Oscar taped this under a mailbox near the Brownstone. | 奥斯卡把这个贴在了褐石屋附近的信箱下 |
[11:37] | Do you honestly think I could’ve talked him out of it? | 你真觉得我能说服他不去吗 |
[11:39] | Llamosa’s got to have, what, 50 pounds on this guy? | 拉莫萨估计得比这人重五十磅吧 |
[11:42] | At least. | 最少是 |
[11:43] | So how did he get Llamosa to go with him? | 那他是怎么让拉莫萨跟他走的 |
[11:46] | He said he borrowed a gun from a friend. | 他说他从朋友那借了一把枪 |
[11:49] | So your partner not only took off with a kidnapper, | 所以你的搭档不仅和绑匪一起走了 |
[11:52] | he took off with an armed kidnapper? | 而且还是个有武器的绑匪 |
[11:55] | The gun doesn’t work. At least, that’s what Oscar told Sherlock. | 枪不能用 至少奥斯卡是这么告诉夏洛克的 |
[11:57] | He said he was gonna trade it | 他说见面后 |
[11:58] | for Sherlock’s phone once they met up. | 会用来和夏洛克换手机 |
[12:00] | And the reason this guy’s doing all this | 而这家伙做这些事的原因 |
[12:02] | is he wants Holmes to help him find his sister? | 是他想让福尔摩斯帮他找妹妹 |
[12:04] | Olivia. I don’t know anything else about him. | 奥利维亚 关于他我只知道这么多了 |
[12:06] | Neither does Sherlock. | 夏洛克也一样 |
[12:07] | But he doesn’t think that’s who we should | 但他认为我们不该 |
[12:09] | be focusing our attention on. | 把注意力放在他身上 |
[12:11] | We know who took Llamosa now. | 我们现在知道是谁抓走拉莫萨了 |
[12:12] | Sherlock said he’s not worried about Oscar. He can handle him. | 夏洛克说他不担心奥斯卡 他能制住他 |
[12:15] | Joan. | 乔恩 |
[12:16] | While Sherlock is with Oscar, | 当夏洛克和奥斯卡一起的时候 |
[12:18] | we can dig into him. | 我们可以调查他 |
[12:19] | We can go to the place where he squats, | 我们可以去他住的地方 |
[12:20] | talk to the people that he knows. | 询问他认识的人 |
[12:22] | There could be a trail that leads directly to Alfredo. | 可能会有线索直接指向阿弗雷多 |
[12:25] | Say there is. Say we find him. | 就算有 就算我们找到了他 |
[12:27] | How are we gonna let him know his buddy’s okay? | 我们怎么才能让他知道他的朋友没事了 |
[12:30] | Sherlock said he would figure it out. | 夏洛克说他会想办法的 |
[12:32] | He just wants us to help Alfredo. | 他只希望我们去帮阿弗雷多 |
[12:34] | That’s great. We can do that. | 这没问题 我们可以搞定 |
[12:35] | But tell me this– he gets into trouble, | 但是告诉我 如果他遇到了麻烦 |
[12:38] | who’s gonna help him? | 有谁能帮他呢 |
[12:48] | You want something? | 要吃点什么吗 |
[12:51] | Your sister– you said you want to find her. | 你妹妹 你说你想找到她 |
[12:55] | Me and Olivia, we got a lot in common. | 我和奥利维亚 我们有很多共同点 |
[12:58] | H, for example. | 比如 海洛因 |
[13:01] | She’s an addict, then. | 那她也是个瘾君子了 |
[13:07] | She’s my baby sister. Only 24. | 她是我妹妹 才24岁 |
[13:09] | We grew up in the same house, | 我们在同一间屋子里长大 |
[13:11] | got smacked around by the same guy. | 被同一个人打骂 |
[13:14] | She came to see me last month. | 上个月她来见我 |
[13:16] | Told me that she’d had a scare. She wanted to get clean. | 说她很害怕 想戒毒 |
[13:18] | So I got her into rehab. A couple days ago, she calls me, | 我就送她去了戒毒所 几天后 她打电话给我 |
[13:21] | says she’s checking out. | 说要离开 |
[13:24] | She’s all better and she doesn’t need it anymore. | 说她已经好了 不需要再戒毒了 |
[13:27] | I told her to stay, serve the whole sentence, | 我让她别走 完成整个疗程 |
[13:29] | but she wouldn’t listen. | 但她不肯听 |
[13:32] | So why have you gone to such lengths to find her? | 那你为什么要如此费尽心思地找她 |
[13:35] | We fought. I told her she was making a mistake. | 我们吵架了 我说她这么做是错的 |
[13:39] | She hung up on me. | 她就挂了电话 |
[13:44] | And then I got to thinking. | 后来我就想 |
[13:46] | You know, a junkie in this city, | 在这座城市找一个瘾君子 |
[13:49] | well, that’s a needle in a haystack. | 简直是大海捞针 |
[13:51] | That’s a job for Sherlock Holmes. | 这活儿交给夏洛克·福尔摩斯正好 |
[13:55] | So why didn’t you ask me? | 那你为什么不直接找我 |
[13:59] | You remember the last time we saw each other? | 还记得我们上次见面吗 |
[14:04] | What was it you called me? | 当时你怎么说我来着 |
[14:08] | A sickening means to a sickening end. | 我是你达成可恶目的的一种可恶手段 |
[14:13] | That sound like someone you’re gonna help? | 这听起来像是你会帮忙的对象吗 |
[14:19] | You help me find Olivia, | 你帮我找到奥利维亚 |
[14:21] | get her back into rehab, your buddy walks. | 带她回戒毒所 你哥们儿就能离开 |
[14:27] | Alfredo’s got nothing to do with this. | 阿弗雷多跟这一切无关 |
[14:30] | So let him go, and I’ll find your sister. | 让他走 我会找到你妹妹 |
[14:34] | No, Sherlock… | 不 夏洛克 |
[14:34] | I’ll even help you evade arrest for kidnapping. | 我还可以帮你避免因绑架而被捕 |
[14:36] | No… | 不行 |
[14:37] | I’ll give you money. What do you want? | 我可以给你钱 你想要什么 |
[14:39] | No. | 不 |
[14:41] | I didn’t do this so you could lie to me. | 我这么做不是为了听你的谎言 |
[14:44] | I did this so you would find Olivia. | 我是为了让你找到奥利维亚 |
[14:52] | Oh, you want to hurt me? | 怎么 想打我 |
[14:54] | Oh, man, do you want to hurt me. | 伙计 想打我吗 |
[14:59] | I’m fragile, Sherlock. You know, I’m sick. I got hep C. | 我可虚弱了 夏洛克 我有病 丙肝 |
[15:03] | And you remember my bum ticker, right? I got the endocarditis. | 你知道我那不顶用的心脏吧 我有心内膜炎 |
[15:06] | You could be rough with me, but then I might die. | 你可以来硬的 不过说不准我就死了 |
[15:08] | Then who’s gonna tell you where your friend is? | 那谁来告诉你你朋友在哪里呢 |
[15:11] | You know? Who’s gonna save him before he starves to death? | 要是他饿死了都没人去救他怎么办呢 |
[15:15] | There are methods of torture | 有些严刑逼供的办法 |
[15:16] | that even your pathetic frame could endure. | 是你弱不禁风的小身板也能承受的 |
[15:21] | Try me. | 那来啊 |
[15:25] | You said your sister called you. | 你说你妹妹曾打电话给你 |
[15:27] | She doesn’t have a cell phone, if that’s what you’re wondering. | 她没有手机 如果你想问这个的话 |
[15:29] | Nothing your cop buddies could track. | 没有任何你那些警察小伙伴们能追踪的设备 |
[15:31] | Doesn’t have an apartment, either. | 也没有公寓 |
[15:33] | Before the rehab, she was living on the streets. | 戒毒前 她就住街上 |
[15:36] | Right, then. | 好吧 行 |
[15:38] | I suggest we begin our search at her rehab facility. | 那就从她的戒毒所查起吧 |
[15:41] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也是这么想的 |
[15:43] | See if anyone there knows where she was headed. | 看看那里有没有人知道她去哪里了 |
[15:47] | The name of the facility? | 哪家戒毒所 |
[15:50] | You’re gonna laugh. | 说了你会笑的 |
[15:55] | How long were you here? | 你以前在这里待了多久 |
[15:57] | A week? A month? | 一周 一个月 |
[16:00] | A year? | 还是一年 |
[16:02] | I’m not really a fan of sharing, Oscar. | 我不是喜欢分享的人 奥斯卡 |
[16:04] | I have no intention of opening up now. | 也不准备从现在开始分享 |
[16:09] | Still. | 不管怎样 |
[16:10] | It’s got to bring back memories, right? | 激起你不愉快的回忆了吧 |
[16:15] | For a guy like you to come to a place like this… | 你这样的人来这种地方 |
[16:23] | …you must have been in bad shape. | 你当时肯定糟透了 |
[16:29] | Am I to assume you chose Hemdale because of my recommendation? | 我能认为你选择汉德尔是因为我的推荐吗 |
[16:32] | Not only your recommendation. | 不只是你的推荐 |
[16:35] | You paid for it. | 还是你付的账 |
[16:37] | You remember that standing reservation that you left me? | 还记得你之前留给我的长期预约吗 |
[16:42] | I made a few calls, pretended to be your attorney. | 我打了几通电话 装作是你的律师 |
[16:46] | Managed to convince the brass here | 说服了这里的高层 |
[16:48] | that it was really for an O. Rankin. | 让他们相信那是给一位奥·兰金的 |
[16:50] | Olivia, not Oscar. | 奥利维亚 不是奥斯卡 |
[16:53] | I didn’t think you’d mind. | 我想你也不会介意 |
[16:55] | I knew the bills would come to your daddy anyway. | 我知道反正账单会直接寄给你爸爸 |
[17:01] | How is he, by the way? | 说起来 他还好吗 |
[17:05] | Still a billionaire? | 还是亿万富翁吗 |
[17:09] | Kamala Ruger. | 卡玛拉·鲁格 |
[17:10] | Hi. My name is Sherlock Holmes. | 你好 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[17:13] | I’m a consultant with the police department. | 我是警局的顾问 |
[17:16] | Who let you in my room? | 谁让你进来的 |
[17:18] | Uh, we sort of let ourselves in. | 我们算是自己进来的 |
[17:19] | We need your assistance. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[17:20] | You were, until very recently, | 不久前 你和奥利维亚·兰金 |
[17:22] | sharing this room with Olivia Rankin, | 合住过这个房间 |
[17:24] | correct? | 是吧 |
[17:25] | This is Olivia’s brother, Oscar. | 这是奥利维亚的哥哥 奥斯卡 |
[17:29] | She had a picture of you. | 她有你的照片 |
[17:31] | Did something happen to her? | 她出什么事了吗 |
[17:33] | Oscar hasn’t been able to get in touch | 奥斯卡联系不上奥利维亚 |
[17:35] | with Olivia for a few days. | 有好几天了 |
[17:37] | We were wondering if she had said anything to you | 不知道她有没有跟你说过 |
[17:39] | about where she was planning on going. | 她准备去什么地方 |
[17:43] | You guys really break in here? | 你们真的是闯进来的吗 |
[17:45] | Ms. Hegler at the front desk | 前台的海格勒小姐 |
[17:47] | invokes a rather rigid interpretation of patient confidentiality. | 可是非常遵守病患保密协议的 |
[17:50] | So I thought I’d wait here. | 所以我觉得还是在这里等着好了 |
[17:53] | You could scream and have us thrown out. | 你可以大叫让我们被赶出去 |
[17:55] | Or you could help Olivia reunite with a family member who’s just | 或者 你也可以帮奥利维亚和想帮她的亲人 |
[17:58] | trying to help her. | 团聚 |
[18:02] | Hegler’s a bitch. | 海格勒就是个贱人 |
[18:05] | There’s gonna be a bed check soon. | 马上就要查房了 |
[18:06] | We should go outside. | 我们出去说 |
[18:11] | She was nice. Easy to get along with. | 她人不错 很好相处 |
[18:15] | I’m kind of a veteran of the process, | 我对这过程比较有经验 |
[18:17] | so I could tell she wasn’t gonna make it. | 所以告诉她她做不到的 |
[18:19] | She just wasn’t ready. | 她还没有准备好 |
[18:21] | So can you tell us where to find her or not? | 所以你知道哪能找到她吗 |
[18:24] | When she told me she was leaving, | 当她跟我说她要离开的时候 |
[18:25] | I tried to talk her out of it, but she said it was too late. | 我试图说服她 但她说已经晚了 |
[18:27] | She already had this friend coming | 她已经让一个朋友 |
[18:29] | to pick her up. Uh… Beta. | 来接她了 那个人好像叫贝塔 |
[18:32] | Beta? | 贝塔 |
[18:33] | She used to call him Beta Ray in group. | 她叫他贝塔·雷 |
[18:36] | Someone she used to get high with. | 是她以前一起吸毒的人 |
[18:38] | Was there anything else? | 还有其他信息吗 |
[18:39] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些 |
[18:41] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[18:43] | I get caught, they take away my TV privileges. | 要是被发现 他们会剥夺我看电视的权利 |
[18:46] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:51] | I’m gonna go out on a limb | 我就大胆猜测一下 |
[18:52] | and say that Beta Ray is a street name. | 贝塔·雷应该是个假名 |
[18:55] | I propose a brief suspension of your rules. | 现在我们暂时不按你的规矩来 |
[18:58] | Let me contact Watson. | 我去联系一下华生 |
[18:59] | She can search for it in the NYPD database. | 她可以在纽约警局的数据库里找找这个名字 |
[19:01] | Sherlock, buddy, | 夏洛克 哥们 |
[19:03] | what do you need a database for when you got Oscar Rankin? | 你面前的可是奥斯卡·兰金了 还需要什么数据库 |
[19:06] | You’re familiar with Beta Ray? | 你和贝塔·雷很熟吗 |
[19:08] | Not just that. | 不止如此 |
[19:10] | I got a good idea where to find him. | 我有个好主意可以帮你找到他 |
[19:14] | There was another set of works in the medicine cabinet. | 药品柜那边还有一套吸毒用具 |
[19:16] | I found this taped to the mirror. | 我找到了这张照片 贴在镜子后面 |
[19:20] | Just no sign of Alfredo Llamosa. | 还是没有阿弗雷多·拉莫萨的踪迹 |
[19:22] | No. | 没有 |
[19:24] | I find it hard to imagine Oscar would’ve brought him here. | 很难想象奥斯卡会带他来这 |
[19:27] | I mean, it’s right off a main road, | 这里就在主路边上 |
[19:29] | public stairwell. | 用的是公共楼梯间 |
[19:33] | Strange to see Oscar looking so happy. | 奥斯卡看起来这么开心 我感觉有点奇怪 |
[19:38] | Actually, it’s a little scary. | 甚至有点害怕 |
[19:41] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[19:43] | Well, I’ve spent a lot of time with addicts. | 我和很多瘾君子相处过 |
[19:46] | The ones who manage to hold on to a sibling or a friend, | 那些依靠仅有的亲人或朋友的瘾君子 |
[19:49] | those relationships take on so much importance. | 把这些亲密关系看得十分重要 |
[19:52] | Makes you wonder | 让你忍不住想 |
[19:53] | how far he’d be willing to go to find her. | 为了找到她他会做出什么事 |
[19:55] | Yeah. Exactly. | 对 正是 |
[20:04] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[20:07] | Blood? | 有血迹吗 |
[20:07] | I don’t think so. | 好像没有 |
[20:09] | I just don’t love that it was in the garbage. | 但是我不喜欢这东西被扔在垃圾袋里 |
[20:12] | Well, if he used it to hurt Alfredo, | 如果他用这个来伤害阿弗雷多 |
[20:15] | why would he come back to his apartment to get rid of it? | 为什么会扔到自己的公寓里 |
[20:17] | We are dealing with a heroin addict. | 我们可是在和一个瘾君子打交道 |
[20:19] | Still don’t know if he’s been here recently, | 还是搞不清他最近有没有来过这里 |
[20:21] | but I’m gonna bag this. | 我先把这个装起来 |
[20:34] | He has been here. | 他来过这里 |
[20:40] | ’73 Dodge Charger. | 73年款道奇挑战者 |
[20:46] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[20:47] | But he probably was. | 但很可能之前在 |
[20:49] | Looks like he was trying to get out of here. | 看起来他试图逃跑 |
[20:52] | We should call in more police– | 我们应该请更多警察增援 |
[20:53] | do an area search, | 做个区域搜索 |
[20:55] | canvass the neighborhood. | 对附近居民进行排查 |
[20:56] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 没准能有些收获 |
[20:58] | I’ll call, but we’d have to be real lucky. | 我会叫人的 但是这真的很需要运气 |
[21:00] | Far as we know, Oscar had this car for, what, | 目前据我们所知 在奥斯卡给你们打电话之前 |
[21:02] | a good 12 hours before he called you guys. | 有起码十二个小时的时间开着这辆车 |
[21:04] | He could’ve stashed Alfredo damn near anywhere. | 他可能把阿弗雷多藏在任何地方 |
[21:10] | Maybe not anywhere. I just found this under the seat. | 也许不是任何地方 我在座位下面找到了这个 |
[21:13] | Dilby’s? | 德尔比家 |
[21:14] | It’s a burger chain. | 这是一个快餐连锁店 |
[21:15] | I’ve only ever seen them,in Long Island. | 我曾经见过这家店 在长岛 |
[21:17] | Look, the grease is still fresh. | 看 油印还是新的 |
[21:18] | So sometime after Oscar took Alfredo | 所以在奥斯卡带走阿弗雷多 |
[21:21] | but before he ditched the car here, | 到他把车遗弃在这的这段时间里 |
[21:22] | he went to Long Island? Why would he do that? | 他去过长岛 为什么 |
[21:38] | You implied you knew where Beta Ray lived. | 你说你知道贝塔·雷住在哪 |
[21:41] | No, I said I knew where we could find him. | 不 我是说我知道在哪里能找到他 |
[21:44] | So this is a heroin den? | 所以这是个海洛因毒窝吗 |
[21:47] | Those are bad for people in recovery, huh? | 可不利于在戒毒中的人啊 |
[21:52] | Sucks to be you. | 做你真惨 |
[22:07] | My buddy said Olivia and Beta Ray | 我哥们说奥利维亚和贝塔·雷 |
[22:09] | were here the other night. | 之前那晚曾经来过这 |
[22:11] | Beta’s supposed to be back tonight. | 贝塔今晚应该回来的 |
[22:13] | When? | 什么时候 |
[22:15] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[22:17] | Because heroin addicts have such reliable itineraries. | 因为瘾君子一般都有固定的行程 |
[22:20] | Looks like we’re just gonna have to wait it out. | 看起来我们要等了 |
[22:52] | Oh, yeah, those are my buddy Mickey’s. | 这都是我哥们米奇的 |
[22:54] | He picks pockets. | 他是个扒手 |
[22:55] | Those are some of his trophies. | 那些都是他的战利品 |
[22:58] | Sit down, man. Take a load off. | 坐吧 歇一会 |
[23:01] | Relax. | 放松 |
[23:03] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[23:08] | Hey, you remember that Christmas? | 你还记得那个圣诞节吗 |
[23:10] | You hadn’t been in New York very long. | 你刚来纽约 |
[23:12] | You were all down in the dumps about that chick. | 一心都在那个小妞身上 |
[23:14] | Eileen. | 爱琳 |
[23:15] | No, uh, was it Irene? | 不对 好像是艾琳吧 |
[23:19] | Either way, Christmas Eve. | 管他呢 反正平安夜那天 |
[23:22] | I come to your place | 我去你那里 |
[23:24] | to check up on you, and you… | 去看看你 |
[23:26] | I find you all balled up on the floor. | 发现你在地板上缩成一团 |
[23:30] | Yeah, sobbing. | 抽泣着 |
[23:32] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[23:34] | Not really. | 记不大清了 |
[23:36] | I held you. | 我抱住你 |
[23:39] | Yeah, man. | 真的 |
[23:42] | I promised I’d take care of things. | 我答应过要照顾你 |
[23:44] | Get you straight. And I did. | 帮你走出来 我确实做了 |
[23:47] | I took you to a place just like this. | 我把你带到了一个和这里差不多的地方 |
[23:50] | I was good to you, Sherlock. | 我以前对你很好 夏洛克 |
[23:52] | I was your friend. | 我以前是你的朋友 |
[23:53] | You were a cancer to me, Oscar, and I to you. | 我们对彼此来说都有弊无利 |
[24:00] | You should have seen him at the garage this morning. | 你该见见他今早在修车厂的样子 |
[24:03] | Alfredo. | 阿弗雷多 |
[24:08] | He was… he was so nice. | 他…他真的很好 |
[24:11] | You know, even with a gun in his face, | 即使是我用枪指着他的头 |
[24:13] | he kept telling me to s… you know, “Stay calm. | 他也一直跟我说 “冷静点 |
[24:16] | I don’t want any trouble.” | 我不想惹麻烦” |
[24:18] | I get why you like him. | 我明白你为什么喜欢他 |
[24:22] | But anyway… | 管他呢 |
[24:30] | May I remind you we have business here. | 提醒你一句 我们现在还有事要做 |
[24:32] | Yeah, find Beta Ray. | 是的 找到贝塔·雷 |
[24:34] | I told you what he looks like. | 我跟你说了他的样子 |
[24:36] | Shaved head, spider tattoo right here. | 光头 这个地方有个蜘蛛纹身 |
[24:42] | Don’t take off on me, okay? | 你可别自己跑了 |
[24:44] | I wake up and you’re gone… | 如果我醒来后你不见了 |
[24:45] | I’d hate to be Alfredo. | 阿弗雷多就惨了 |
[24:48] | And compared to where he is, | 而且跟他现在所在的地方相比 |
[24:49] | this place is the Ritz. | 这里简直就是五星级酒店 |
[24:52] | Okay, got him. | 好了 找到了 |
[24:54] | Opening them up now. | 正在打开 |
[24:55] | Mr. Folsom gave us consent to search the property. | 福尔瑟姆先生同意我们搜查他家 |
[24:58] | Said he hadn’t seen | 他说他已经有两年 |
[24:59] | or talked to Oscar Rankin in two years. | 没见过也没和奥斯卡·兰金说过话了 |
[25:02] | I don’t think you’re gonna see any hostages we missed | 我觉得你们在照片里肯定看不到 |
[25:04] | in the pictures, but this way, | 被绑架的人 不过这样一来 |
[25:05] | you don’t have to take our word for it. | 你们就能自己判断了 |
[25:07] | No, I’m sure you’re right. | 不 我相信你们是对的 |
[25:09] | We appreciate you guys taking a look. | 很感谢你们帮我们去查看 |
[25:10] | You got it. | 不客气 |
[25:11] | We’ll keep an eye out for Rankin and Llamosa. | 我们会留意兰金和拉莫萨的 |
[25:14] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[25:15] | Police out on the island? | 岛上的警察吗 |
[25:17] | Suffolk County. | 萨福克县 |
[25:19] | Oscar Rankin has an uncle out in Wyandanch. | 奥斯卡·兰金在威丹奇有个叔叔 |
[25:22] | Clark Folsom. | 克拉克·福尔瑟姆 |
[25:23] | Posted bail for Oscar a couple times in 2011, | 在2011年的时候他保释过奥斯卡好几次 |
[25:25] | and his house is about a mile from a Dilby’s, | 而且他家离德尔比家快餐只有一英里 |
[25:28] | so it seemed like a good lead. | 所以也许是条好线索 |
[25:29] | Rankin have any other family out there? | 兰金在那还有别的亲人吗 |
[25:31] | He and his sister grew up in that area, | 他和他妹妹从小在那里长大的 |
[25:33] | but it doesn’t look like anyone else is still around. | 不过那里现在好像没有什么亲人了 |
[25:35] | A few of the guys have been helping make calls. | 有几个同事一直在帮忙打电话 |
[25:37] | Wake up all the Dilby’s owners and collect surveillance videos. | 把德尔比家快餐的老板们叫起来 问他们要监控录像 |
[25:41] | We were just gonna see how they’re doing. | 我们正准备去看看有什么进展 |
[25:44] | Oh, I’ll be with you guys in a minute. | 我一会就去找你们 |
[25:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:50] | Watson. | 华生 |
[25:51] | Hey. Tell me you’re okay. | 你没事吧 |
[25:54] | Still with Oscar, unfortunately. | 很不幸 还和奥斯卡在一起 |
[25:56] | He’s resting at the moment. | 他现在正在休息 |
[25:58] | What number are you calling from? | 你用谁的手机打的 |
[26:00] | Well, I didn’t get the owner’s name. | 我不知道手机主人的名字 |
[26:01] | She, too, is unconscious. | 她也神志不清了 |
[26:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[26:04] | Fordham Heights. Shooting gallery. | 福特汉姆高地 毒窝 |
[26:08] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[26:09] | We’re awaiting a friend of Olivia’s. | 我们在等奥利维亚的一个朋友 |
[26:13] | How goes your search? | 你搜查得怎么样了 |
[26:14] | We found the car. | 我们找到了那辆车 |
[26:16] | We think Oscar drove it to Long Island, | 我们认为奥斯卡开车去过长岛 |
[26:17] | possibly to stash Alfredo, but beyond that… | 可能是为了藏阿弗雷多 但除此之外… |
[26:20] | I may be able to better focus your efforts. | 我也许能帮你缩小点范围 |
[26:23] | There are some stains on Oscar’s coat. | 奥斯卡的外套上有些污渍 |
[26:25] | Most of those stains are transmission fluid. | 大部分都是传动液 |
[26:28] | But there’s also some powder– the kind of dust | 但还有一些是粉末 就是那种 |
[26:30] | which is created when you cut stone. | 切割石头的时候产生的粉末 |
[26:33] | Marble or granite, most likely. | 很有可能是大理石或者花岗岩 |
[26:36] | If the fluid is from Alfredo’s garage, | 如果传动液是在阿弗雷多的修车厂里沾上的 |
[26:38] | that means Oscar hasn’t changed his clothes today. | 那就说明奥斯卡今天没有换衣服 |
[26:41] | The dust might be from wherever he left Alfredo. | 粉末可能是他藏阿弗雷多时沾上的 |
[26:44] | Could be a construction site | 可能是建筑工地 |
[26:45] | or a quarry or a tile warehouse. | 采石场 或者瓷砖仓库 |
[26:47] | I’ll let Marcus and the captain know. | 我去告诉马库斯和警监 |
[26:49] | We’ll get people out to any places that match. | 我们会派人去搜查类似地方 |
[26:51] | Keep me apprised of any developments via text. | 有任何进展都用短信告诉我 |
[26:55] | I think maybe you should come in. | 我觉得你应该跟我们一起 |
[26:57] | No. | 不行 |
[26:58] | If Oscar thinks that taking you to a shooting gallery is | 如果奥斯卡认为带你去毒窝 |
[27:00] | gonna help you find his sister, | 就能找到他妹妹 |
[27:01] | he’s not just deranged, he’s an idiot. | 那么他不仅疯了 而且还是个傻子 |
[27:03] | He’s also the only person | 他是唯一一个 |
[27:04] | who knows for certain where Alfredo is. | 知道阿弗雷多在哪里的人 |
[27:06] | Sherlock… | 夏洛克 |
[27:07] | Yes, triggers abound here. | 是的 这里有很多注射器 |
[27:10] | So do all the other trappings of the heroin lifestyle. | 还有很多吸毒的工具 |
[27:12] | I’m no closer to using than I was yesterday. | 但我不会复吸的 |
[27:15] | Be in touch. | 保持联络 |
[27:39] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[27:46] | What is this? Is Beta Ray here? | 怎么了 贝塔·雷回来了吗 |
[27:49] | No. | 没有 |
[27:51] | Then what is it? | 那是什么事 |
[27:52] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[27:54] | I told you– we go when I say we go. | 我告诉过你 我说走才能走 |
[27:57] | This belongs to Jonathan Bloom. | 这是乔纳森·布鲁姆的 |
[27:59] | See how clean it is compared to the others hanging over there? | 觉不觉得它跟那里的其它东西比起来很干净 |
[28:01] | That’s because he was here two nights ago. | 那是因为他两晚前在这里 |
[28:04] | Same night your sister was here. Your friend Mickey | 那晚你妹妹也在 你的朋友米奇 |
[28:07] | just confessed to relieving him of his wallet. | 刚刚承认偷了他的钱包 |
[28:08] | So? | 然后呢 |
[28:10] | So I’m familiar with Mr. Bloom, | 我对布鲁姆先生很熟悉 |
[28:11] | or at least the rumors surrounding him. | 至少对关于他的一些传闻很熟悉 |
[28:13] | It’s possible Olivia left with him. | 有可能奥利维亚和他一起离开了 |
[28:15] | If she did, we haven’t got a second to lose. | 如果是这样 那我们一秒钟都不能耽搁 |
[28:22] | You guys don’t look like cops. | 你们看起来不像警察 |
[28:24] | As I explained to your doorman, | 我已经和你的门卫解释过了 |
[28:26] | I’m a consultant for the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的顾问侦探 |
[28:27] | This man… consults me. | 这个人…是找我帮忙的 |
[28:31] | Well, come in, tell me what I’m alleged to have done this time. | 进来吧 告诉我这次指控的罪名是什么 |
[28:43] | You don’t really seem too surprised to see us. | 你见到我们并不惊讶 |
[28:46] | I’ve grown accustomed to a certain baseline of harassment | 我对于警察习惯性的骚扰 |
[28:48] | when it comes to the police. | 已经习以为常了 |
[28:51] | But my patience is not without its limits, | 但是我的忍耐也是有限度的 |
[28:53] | so ask what you’re here to ask and let me get back to bed. | 所以有什么问题快问然后我就可以去睡了 |
[28:56] | Mm. I, myself, have, uh, been aware of your reputation | 我个人了解你的事 |
[28:58] | for a few years now. Yeah. | 已经有很多年了 |
[29:00] | I followed your story in the news. | 我会关注有关你的新闻 |
[29:04] | Something tells me I shouldn’t be flattered. | 我的预感告诉我 不该为此感到高兴 |
[29:07] | I’ve not been tracking your business triumphs. | 我不是在记录你的商务胜利业绩 |
[29:09] | I’ve been following your other stories. | 我是在记录一些其他的故事 |
[29:11] | Those persistent rumors surrounding your proclivities. | 比如那些对于你癖好的流言 |
[29:15] | That you like young women who can’t fight back. | 比如你喜欢那些无力还手的年轻女孩 |
[29:17] | Women that you hand-pick from nightclubs and drug dens, | 你会从夜店和毒窝里面亲自选出那些 |
[29:21] | who do what you want in exchange for a fix, you know. | 愿意为换取毒品让你对她们为所欲为的女孩 |
[29:24] | Women who, on one or two occasions, have just… | 那些 时不时就会 |
[29:27] | never been seen again. | 消失不见的女孩们 |
[29:29] | Then you must also know | 那么你肯定知道 |
[29:30] | that those rumors have never been proven. | 那些都只是未经证实的谣言 |
[29:33] | There’s a conspicuous lack | 在你的这栋楼里面 |
[29:34] | of security cameras in your building. | 监控摄像头惊人得少 |
[29:35] | I’m assuming it’s because the owner– you– | 我只能假设 楼的主人 你 |
[29:39] | wants it that way. | 是特意想要这样的 |
[29:41] | I think it’s time you explained why you’re here. | 我想你该解释一下为什么来这里了 |
[29:44] | A young woman, Olivia Rankin… | 一位年轻女人 奥利维亚·兰金 |
[29:48] | went missing two nights ago from a heroin den | 两天前的晚上在一个海洛因毒窝里失踪 |
[29:51] | where you were seen. | 而有人在那见到过你 |
[29:54] | You lost this there. | 你把这个落在那里了 |
[29:58] | She’s not here. Nobody is. | 她不在这里 这里没人 |
[30:07] | Well, obviously that’s mine. | 很显然 这个是我的 |
[30:09] | But I can’t say I’ve seen the girl. | 但是我没有见过这个女孩 |
[30:13] | Look, I don’t know where I lost that, | 我不知道我是在哪里丢了这个 |
[30:15] | but come on, I certainly wasn’t in some heroin den. | 但是 我肯定没去过什么海洛因毒窝 |
[30:21] | Olivia Rankin! Tell us everything. | 奥利维亚·兰金 告诉我们一切 |
[30:23] | I met her in a building in Fordham Heights the night before last. | 前天晚上我在福德姆高地的一栋楼里见过她 |
[30:26] | You brought her here? | 你把她带来这里了吗 |
[30:27] | Yes, but she robbed me. | 是的 但是她抢劫了我 |
[30:28] | She’s the one who-who messed up my arm. | 就是她把我的胳膊弄伤的 |
[30:30] | Explain that. | 解释一下 |
[30:31] | I thought she was up for a party. | 我还以为她也想找乐子呢 |
[30:33] | You assaulted her? | 你侵犯了她吗 |
[30:34] | No, she attacked me. | 不 是她袭击了我 |
[30:35] | She fought back. | 她还手了 |
[30:37] | She took my stash and some loose money and ran. | 她把我的私藏和一些钱拿走就跑了 |
[30:39] | I called the doorman to try to stop her, | 我叫门卫试图拦住她 |
[30:40] | but it was too late– he’d already put her in a car. | 但是太晚了 他已经帮她叫了车 |
[30:43] | Aah! It was a service. | 那是个租车服务 |
[30:44] | I’ll tell them to give you the name. | 我让他们把名字给你 |
[30:49] | Every available cop for 20 miles, | 拿骚和萨福克警局调用了 |
[30:51] | Nassau and Suffolk PDs has been searching. | 附近三十公里的所有警力参与搜索 |
[30:54] | Construction sites, tile stores, hardware stores. | 建筑工地 砖瓦店和五金商店 |
[30:58] | We are running out of places to look. | 我们几乎都找遍了 |
[31:00] | I’m thinking maybe we should go have a conversation | 我觉得我们应该和奥斯卡的叔叔 |
[31:02] | with Oscar’s uncle ourselves, see if we can shake | 亲自谈谈 看看我们是不是能 |
[31:04] | something out of him the other guys missed. | 问出一些别人忽略的情况 |
[31:10] | Hey. Don’t even go there. | 先不要设想最糟的 |
[31:14] | I’m not. It’s just… | 我没有 只是 |
[31:17] | That photo of Alfredo that Oscar left us– | 那张奥斯卡给我们的阿弗雷多的照片 |
[31:19] | it only proved he was alive yesterday morning. | 只能证明他昨天早上还活着 |
[31:22] | If Oscar didn’t leave him somewhere safe, | 如果奥斯卡没有把他留在什么安全的地方 |
[31:23] | if he wasn’t careful… | 如果他没有小心… |
[31:24] | We can’t come at it that way. Not yet. | 我们不能那么想 还不行 |
[31:27] | But like I was saying, we could pay a visit to the uncle– | 但是就像我说的 我们可以去找他叔叔 |
[31:29] | Folsom– apply a little more pressure. | 福尔瑟姆 给他施加点压力 |
[31:36] | Headstone engravers. | 墓碑雕刻 |
[31:38] | That’s another place where they cut marble. | 在那里他们也会切割大理石 |
[31:40] | There’s a lot of them on this part of the island. | 在这片区域有很多雕刻师 |
[31:42] | There’s a lot of cemeteries out here. | 也有很多的公墓 |
[31:45] | You know, those photos from his uncle’s house… | 那些在他叔叔屋里拍的照片 |
[31:49] | There was a jacket draped over a chair. | 在椅子上挂了一件夹克 |
[31:55] | “South Shore.” | “南岸” |
[31:58] | “South Shore Memorials.” | “南岸纪念馆” |
[32:03] | You sure that driver didn’t just rip us off? | 你确定那个司机没有骗我们吗 |
[32:07] | This is where he said he brought her. | 他说他把她载到了这里 |
[32:09] | No reason to lie. | 他没理由撒谎 |
[32:11] | Uh, $50 fare’s a pretty good reason. | 五十块钱是很好的撒谎理由 |
[32:15] | If that was the case, he could have taken us much further. | 如果是这样的话 他会把我们带到更远 |
[32:18] | We know from Bloom that her pockets were full | 我们从布鲁姆那里知道她的口袋里面 |
[32:20] | of freshly stolen, high-grade heroin. | 都是新偷来的高品质海洛因 |
[32:24] | Perhaps she just wanted a safe, dry place to sample the goods. | 也许她是想找个安全干燥的地方享用一些 |
[32:29] | You know there might be more addicts in there, right? | 你知道那里面可能会有更多的瘾君子吧 |
[32:32] | More people using. | 更多吸毒的人 |
[32:35] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[32:37] | Oh, this doesn’t bother you? | 那对你没影响吗 |
[32:41] | The shooting gallery last night? | 昨晚在毒窝 |
[32:44] | Seeing everything that you saw? | 看到你所见的一切 |
[32:48] | Wow. You’re, like… what, you’re, like, cured now? | 你…你真的已经完全戒掉了吗 |
[32:51] | That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard you say, | 这是我认识你这么久以来 |
[32:53] | and I’ve known you a long time. | 听过你说的最傻的话之一 |
[32:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:02] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[33:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:04] | Just do as I say. | 照我说的做 |
[33:40] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 发现什么了 怎么了 |
[33:44] | So what was all this about? | 这些都是为了什么 |
[33:46] | What was the purpose? | 目的是什么 |
[33:48] | What are you talking about, purpose? | 你在说什么 什么目的 |
[33:50] | Well, Olivia’s dead. | 奥利维亚死了 |
[33:52] | She has been for two days. | 她已经死了两天了 |
[33:56] | You’ve known the entire time. | 你一直都知道 |
[33:58] | What? | 什么 |
[34:00] | I found your boot prints. | 我看到你的鞋印了 |
[34:01] | Army surplus, size nine and a half. | 军用靴 九码半 |
[34:04] | It’s the same tread pattern you left | 跟你踩阿弗雷多手机时 |
[34:05] | when you stamped on Alfredo’s phone. | 留下的鞋底纹路一样 |
[34:08] | You found Olivia yourself. | 你自己找到了奥利维亚 |
[34:11] | Then you took Alfredo, | 然后才带走阿弗雷多 |
[34:13] | and then you called me and you asked for my help. | 接着打电话给我找我帮忙 |
[34:16] | And I’d like to know why. | 我想要知道原因 |
[34:24] | I didn’t tell you how Olivia got hooked, right? | 我没告诉过你奥利维亚是怎么染上毒瘾的吧 |
[34:29] | She dropped out of high school, ran away to the city. | 她高中退学 自己跑来城里 |
[34:32] | Just like her big brother. | 就跟她哥哥我一样 |
[34:35] | Yeah, she crashed with me. | 对 她就住在我那儿 |
[34:38] | Pretty soon, my bad habits became her bad habits. | 很快 她就沾染上了我的恶习 |
[34:44] | She called me right after she left that Bloom guy’s place. | 她从那个叫布鲁姆的家伙的住处离开后就打给了我 |
[34:48] | She told me what happened. | 把事情都告诉了我 |
[34:50] | That she took all his stuff. | 说她拿走了他所有的东西 |
[34:53] | She was all shook up. | 她的情况非常糟 |
[34:56] | But it’s funny, you know? | 但这很搞笑 知道吗 |
[34:58] | ‘Cause when I found her, all I could think about was you. | 因为当我找到她时 满脑子想的都是你 |
[35:05] | Your voice in my head… | 脑海里回荡着你的声音 |
[35:09] | saying all that stuff you always say about me. | 都是那些你常说的关于我的话 |
[35:14] | That I’m despicable, I’m dumb. | 说我卑鄙无耻 愚蠢至极 |
[35:19] | That I’m a piece of garbage. | 简直就是人渣 |
[35:21] | Well, and you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[35:23] | Again. | 又一次 |
[35:26] | And it made me want to show you that I’m right about you, too. | 这让我想向你证明我对你的看法也是对的 |
[35:30] | I knew, if I made you look for her, you’d find her. | 我知道如果我逼你去找她 你就会答应 |
[35:33] | But first, you’d have to go through what she went through, | 但在那之前 你必须经历她所经历的一切 |
[35:37] | see what she saw, go down the same dark holes. | 见她所见 沉沦堕落 |
[35:40] | And I was gonna be there to watch, | 我就可以做个旁观者 |
[35:42] | watch it when it hit you. | 看着你明白过来 |
[35:44] | When you realize that this is where you belong. | 明白这才是你的归属 |
[35:49] | In a place like this, Sherlock. | 像这样的地方 夏洛克 |
[35:51] | With people like me. | 和我这样的人 |
[35:54] | I was gonna be there to watch you fall. | 我本想看着你沉沦 |
[36:01] | Why do you keep fighting it, huh? | 为什么你总是不停抗争 |
[36:05] | Why put yourself through this? | 为什么让你自己承受这些 |
[36:08] | We both know it’s just a matter of time, | 我俩都知道这只是早晚的问题 |
[36:11] | so why not just | 为何不 |
[36:14] | cut to the chase? | 直截了当一点 |
[36:17] | You’re gonna tell me where Alfredo is. | 你告诉我阿弗雷多在哪 |
[36:21] | Why? Why, ’cause he’s your buddy now, huh? | 为什么 因为他现在是你的伙伴 |
[36:25] | He’s your pal? | 是你的挚友 |
[36:27] | No, because he has… | 不 因为他跟 |
[36:31] | nothing to do with this. | 跟此事无关 |
[36:33] | No, he does, Sherlock. | 有关系 夏洛克 |
[36:36] | But he doesn’t have to. | 但他不必如此 |
[36:42] | Oh, you didn’t fall last night, | 你昨晚没有复吸 |
[36:46] | so now I just have to give you a little push. | 现在我只需再推你一把 |
[37:04] | Old man who owned the place passed away a few months ago. | 之前拥有这店的老家伙几个月前去世了 |
[37:07] | Family didn’t want to be in the headstone business anymore. | 他家人不想继续做墓碑生意 |
[37:09] | I think they’re still looking for a buyer. | 可能还在寻找买家 |
[37:12] | Your perp’s uncle, Folsom, worked here for 30 years. | 你们嫌犯的叔叔福尔瑟姆 在这工作了三十年 |
[37:15] | Oscar must have known about this place. | 奥斯卡肯定知道这里 |
[37:17] | Seems like a pretty good place to hide a hostage to me. | 我觉得是个不错的藏人质的地方 |
[37:20] | Let’s go through the property, top to bottom. | 我们彻底排查一下这里 |
[37:25] | Oh, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[37:27] | But don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[37:29] | It’s good stuff. | 这是上等货 |
[37:31] | It’s from the stash Olivia took off Bloom. | 是奥利维亚从布鲁姆那里拿来的 |
[37:34] | Same stuff that killed her. | 就是那东西害死了她 |
[37:36] | Well, obviously, I don’t want you | 显然 我不想你跟她一样 |
[37:37] | to take as much as she did. | 吸那么多 |
[37:39] | The whole point of this is that you remember. | 我只是想要你记得 |
[37:41] | How you got here, who brought you. | 记得你怎么来的 谁带你来的 |
[37:46] | Oh, there’s that look again. | 又是这副表情 |
[37:47] | The one that says, “What bones should I break, | 好像在说”我该敲碎哪些骨头 |
[37:49] | and in what order?” | 哪个先哪个后呢” |
[37:50] | Well, you can try it, | 你尽管试试看 |
[37:52] | but as soon as you touch me, I’m done talking. | 但只要你碰我 我就什么都不会说了 |
[37:55] | I’ll never tell you how to find Alfredo. | 我永远都不会告诉你怎么找到阿弗雷多 |
[37:57] | And he’ll die, just like Olivia died. | 他必死无疑 就像奥利维亚一样 |
[38:00] | It’ll be your fault this time, not mine. | 这就成了你的错 不是我的 |
[38:20] | Back here! I think I hear someone! | 这里 我好像听到声音了 |
[38:27] | Pop the lock. | 把锁撬开 |
[38:40] | Alfredo. | 阿弗雷多 |
[38:41] | It’s like an oven in here. | 里面真像蒸笼一样 |
[38:42] | Somebody get a bus! | 快去叫救护车 |
[38:45] | He’s probably dehydrated. | 他可能脱水了 |
[38:46] | We need a bus forthwith to South Shore Memorials. | 请派一辆救护车前往南岸纪念馆 |
[38:49] | 1,000 block of Route 109. | 109号公路一千区 |
[38:51] | African-American male, | 非洲裔美国男性 |
[38:52] | mid-30s, suffering from severe dehydration. | 三十四五岁 严重脱水 |
[38:54] | Alfredo, you’re gonna be okay, all right? | 阿弗雷多 你没事了 |
[38:57] | I’m gonna get him some water. | 我去给他弄点水 |
[38:58] | I’ll let Sherlock know he’s okay. | 并告诉夏洛克他没事了 |
[38:59] | All right. Gonna get you out of here, okay? | 好的 我们这就带你出去 |
[39:02] | Stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[39:08] | 已找到阿弗雷多 他没事 你能接电话吗 | |
[39:08] | What is that? Hey. | 那是什么 |
[39:10] | I said no phones. | 我说过不许带手机 |
[39:12] | Hey, I said no phones! | 喂 我说过不许带手机 |
[40:40] | Just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我就是想看看你怎么样 |
[40:47] | It’s been three days. | 已经过了三天 |
[40:48] | I thought you might be ready to talk. | 我想你可能准备好聊聊了 |
[40:56] | Something you need to know. | 有件事你需要知道 |
[40:59] | Your father called. | 你父亲打来电话 |
[41:03] | I don’t know how, | 不知是通过什么途径 |
[41:05] | but he found out about what happened. | 但他得知了发生的事情 |
[41:08] | He’s getting on a plane. | 他已经登上了飞机 |
[41:12] | He’s gonna be here tomorrow. | 明天就会到了 |