Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Can you read that all right, Hugo? 你能看清那个吗 雨果
[00:08] You need glasses? 需要眼镜吗
[00:10] It’s an ad, I guess. 我猜这是则广告吧
[00:11] Like, an online classified ad. 像是网上分类广告
[00:13] You don’t need to guess– you placed it. 你不用猜 就是你发布的
[00:15] IP address says it came from the library IP地址说明它是在你的公寓附近的
[00:17] down the block from your apartment. 图书馆发出来的
[00:19] “Free spirits with dance moves. 招募会跳舞的自由灵魂
[00:21] Make a memory and 50 bucks.” 制造美好记忆并赚五十块
[00:23] You sent Raggedy Andy masks like this one 你给应征的每个人都寄了一个
[00:25] to everyone who responded. 这样的邋遢安迪面具
[00:26] They thought they were gonna be in a flash mob viral video. 他们以为自己会参与一段快闪视频
[00:29] When in fact they were participants 结果他们却参与了
[00:30] in a human shell game. 一场骗局
[00:31] Your unwitting accomplices provided cover, 那些不知情的人为你提供了掩护
[00:34] while you stabbed your boss 让你在光天化日之下
[00:35] in broad daylight. 捅死了你的老板
[00:36] You then fled 然后你混在
[00:37] amongst the dispersing Andys. 四散的邋遢安迪中逃走了
[00:39] Nobody here thinks much of your scheme, 我们都不觉得你的计划有多高明
[00:41] but your masks, they’re impressive. 但你的面具 真是太棒了
[00:45] How long did it take you to make ’em, Hugo? 你做它们花了多长时间 雨果
[00:47] You think I can sew? 你觉得我会缝纫吗
[00:48] Well enough that it gave you away. 技术不错以至于它出卖了你
[00:50] Half the masks we recovered bore these 我们收集的一半面具
[00:52] irregular stitches, here– but only half. 这里都有不规则的针脚 但只有一半
[00:54] These defects bothered 这些瑕疵让你
[00:55] you enough to seek out a replacement bobbin 不得不给你的古董缝纫机
[00:57] for your antique machine. 更换卷线筒
[00:58] You bought two at the Stitch-rite 你在制衣区的缝纫用品店
[01:00] down in the Garment District. 买了两个卷线筒
[01:01] -It’s on tape. – Go ahead, then, -你被录下来了 -好啊
[01:03] lock me up– I got some bobbins. 把我关起来 我就是买了两个卷线筒
[01:05] And… 还有…
[01:08] …A KA-BAR military knife. 一把卡巴军刀
[01:12] We recovered that from the furnace 我们在你母亲家的火炉里
[01:13] at your mother’s house. 找到了它
[01:14] The leather handle and the blood evidence 皮把手和血迹证据
[01:16] have burned away, but the serrated edge 被烧掉了 但刀刃的锯齿边缘
[01:19] may as well as signed your name on your victim’s ribs. 跟受害者的肋骨伤痕完全吻合
[01:22] You want to give us your confession, 你想供认犯罪事实
[01:23] help us help you, now would be a good time. 帮我们也帮自己的话 现在是最佳时机
[01:32] Pat. 派特
[01:34] No one told me you were here. 没人告诉我你来了
[01:36] Heard you were in the box, so I said 听说你在审犯人 我就想
[01:37] I’d make myself at home. 拿我就自便了
[01:40] Close the door, would you? 把门关上吧
[01:43] What brings you down? 什么风把你吹来了
[01:44] Nothing bad. 不是坏事
[01:46] Is it something good? 那是什么好事吗
[01:48] ‘Cause, uh… 因为…
[01:50] – that’s some top-shelf scotch. – I may not look -这可是瓶上好的威士忌 -我看起来
[01:52] like a fairy godmother, Tommy, 也许不像是仙女教母 汤米
[01:54] but… looks can be deceiving. 但外表是可以骗人的
[01:59] You and I are gonna have a chat 我们要谈谈
[02:01] about the future of this unit. 这个部门的未来了
[02:29] I heard you found 12 mites per hundred up at Hyde Park. 我听说你在海德公园发现12%的蜜蜂有螨虫
[02:32] Most of their hives won’t make it. 大部分蜂巢都挺不过去了
[02:35] I’ve been doing fieldwork for the USDA for 15 years– 我在美国农业部干了十五年外勤
[02:37] I’ve never seen Colony Collapse numbers this bad. 从没见过这么严重的蜂群崩坏症候群
[02:40] I’ve got friends in California 我在加州的朋友说
[02:41] say they’re gonna lose 20%, 25%. 他们会损失20%到25%的蜜蜂
[02:43] The winter was so cold that folks up here 冬天这么冷 这里的人
[02:45] are gonna lose twice that. 会损失两倍
[02:47] Yeah. 没错
[02:48] What do you think it is? 你觉得是什么原因
[02:50] Pesticides? Mites? What? 杀虫剂 螨虫 还是什么
[02:51] You know, I don’t know. 我也不知道啊
[02:53] But we’re gonna get to the bottom of it. 但我们会弄清楚的
[03:13] Everett! 埃弗雷特
[03:19] What the hell have you done to my bees! 你把我的蜜蜂都怎么了
[03:26] Oh, my God! 我的天呐
[03:42] No, sir. 不 长官
[03:44] Uh, understood. 明白
[03:47] I will, sir. 我会的 长官
[03:49] If you guys work for the USDA, why didn’t you just say so? 如果你们是农业部的人 为什么不早说
[03:52] We don’t. My partner’s on a beekeeping message board 我们不是 我的搭档跟农业部的几个研究员
[03:54] with a few of their researchers. 在一个养蜂留言板聊起来
[03:55] They asked us to come and have a look, 他们让我们来看看
[03:57] since it’s one of their colleagues that died. 因为他们的一个同事死了
[03:59] Guess I should apologize for the misunderstanding. 我想我应该为误会你们而道歉
[04:01] Oh, that’s quite all right, Officer. 没关系 警官
[04:03] It was very rude of me 我如此唐突地
[04:04] to save your life in such a brusque fashion. 救了你的命实在是太无理了
[04:06] I’m not sure you saved my life. 我不确定你救了我的命
[04:08] Yanked evidence out of my hand is more like it. 更像是从我手里把证据抢走了
[04:10] If he hadn’t, you’d be suffering arrhythmia by now. 如果他不这么做 你现在就会心律不齐了
[04:12] If you kept smelling that egg carton, it would’ve killed you. 如果你再闻那个鸡蛋包装盒 你会没命的
[04:14] Now, you said you could tell that thing 你说你能从气味闻出来
[04:16] was soaked in cyanide by the scent? 那东西在氰化物里浸泡过
[04:18] From ten feet away. 三米开外就闻到了
[04:19] Okay. So… 好吧 所以…
[04:21] somebody dropped that in the guy’s smoker, 有人把那东西放到了他的发烟器里
[04:23] and then he goes off to comb the swarm, 然后他去给蜂巢鼓风
[04:25] and poof– he’s gassing the bees and breathing poison. 结果他毒死了蜜蜂 自己也吸入了毒气
[04:30] An eloquent summation. You might want to tell your colleague 总结得相当好 你也许可以告诉你的同事
[04:32] that the apiarist is not a strong suspect. 养蜂人不是嫌疑人
[04:34] The hell she isn’t. 她怎么会不是呢
[04:35] She was the only other person 案发的时候
[04:36] out here when this thing happened. 就只剩她在现场了
[04:38] And as far as Watson and I 据我和华生判断
[04:39] have been able to discern, utterly devoid 她完全没有
[04:40] of any motive– 任何动机
[04:41] unlike the soulless corporate golem 不像那家没有灵魂的傀儡公司
[04:43] that is AgriNext. 明日农业
[04:46] You think a company did this? 你觉得这是一家公司干的
[04:47] It wouldn’t be the first time they’d harbored a killer. 这不是他们第一次包庇凶手了
[04:49] He’s right– we found one there a few months ago. 他说得对 我们几个月前还在那里发现了一个
[04:53] So what makes you think they did this? 你觉得他们为什么这么干
[04:54] Elevated levels of Colony Collapse Disorder 东北部越来越严重的
[04:56] along the Northeast. 蜂群崩坏症候群
[04:58] You putting that on AgriNext, too? 你觉得这也是明日农业干的
[04:59] Everett Keck did. 是埃弗雷特·凯克觉得
[05:00] His notes strongly suggest that the company’s 他的笔记表明那家公司的
[05:02] neonicotinoid pesticides are the cause. 烟碱类杀虫剂就是病因
[05:06] So this guy was killed over some dead bees? 这家伙是因为几只死蜜蜂而被杀的
[05:09] A hundred million dead bees. 是数以亿计的死蜜蜂
[05:10] The regional numbers are so anomalous 整个区域的数量极度反常
[05:12] that an international apiary summit 加里森大学本周还为此
[05:13] has been convened at Garrison University 召开了一个国际蜂房的峰会
[05:13] 来自格雷森 来一趟办公室 别带夏洛克
[05:15] to discuss the problem this week. 来对此进行研讨
[05:17] Everett Keck’s notes suggest he was willing 埃弗雷特·凯克的笔记说明
[05:19] to cut short that debate and lay the blame squarely 他觉得不必辩论了 该直接把责任归咎于
[05:21] at the feet of AgriNext. 明日农业
[05:23] Officer, need a hand here! 警官 过来帮帮忙
[05:25] So, are you good here? 你一个人留下行吗
[05:27] I’m done here, actually. 我其实已经完事了
[05:30] Why? 怎么了
[05:31] The captain wants to see me at the station. 警监让我去趟局里
[05:32] He says he needs my help with something. 他说有点事要我帮忙
[05:37] “Come by the office. “来一趟办公室
[05:38] No Sherlock.” 别带夏洛克”
[05:39] Come in, come in. 快进来
[05:40] Close the door. 把门关上
[05:45] I’m sorry for the cloak-and-dagger– it’s just, 抱歉这么不由分说地叫你来 只是
[05:47] this is a little delicate. 这事我不想声张
[05:49] Is everything okay? 没事吧
[05:50] I’ve been offered a promotion. 我收到了升职的邀请
[05:55] Downtown likes the work we’ve been doing, 上头对我们的工作很满意
[05:57] and they want to bump me up to Deputy Chief. 想升我做副局长
[06:01] That’s incredible! Do I give you a hug? 太好了 我要给你个拥抱吗
[06:03] No, no, no, no, no. 不不 不用
[06:05] You can, you can sit. 你先坐吧
[06:06] This is not a done deal. 这事还没决定
[06:08] Well, but you’re gonna say yes. 但你会答应的吧
[06:09] Why wouldn’t you? 有什么理由不呢
[06:11] If I’m not leaving my people in good hands, 要是找不到合适的人来接替我
[06:13] I’m not leaving my people at all. 我就不会离开大家
[06:16] Now, the name they’ve floated to replace me is Ann Vescey. 他们想找来顶替我的人叫安·瓦西
[06:19] She’s a C.O. of the five-one squad, up in the Bronx. 她是五一小队的头 在布朗克斯区
[06:22] Do you know her? 你认识她吗
[06:23] I know of her. 略知一二
[06:24] She’s, uh, got some heat. 她挺有冲劲
[06:27] All the right people are fans. 有很多追随者
[06:28] But I’m worried about her home base. 但我担心她的来头
[06:32] The five-one had a property room scandal 五一小队传出过保管间丑闻
[06:34] a couple of years back, and although 就在几年前
[06:36] she wasn’t implicated… 尽管她没受到牵连…
[06:38] You want me to check her out. 你想让我查查她
[06:39] Yeah. 没错
[06:42] A few of her guys there 她手下有几个人
[06:43] had a habit of skimming from a big coke bust 有习惯从保管间
[06:45] that they had in property lockup. 顺查收的可卡因出去
[06:47] They were careful, took a little at a time… 他们很小心 一次只带一点
[06:50] long story short is, IAB wasn’t sure that they got everyone. 总之 内务部不确定所有涉案人员都落网了
[06:55] Now, Major Crimes has the biggest discretionary budget 现在重案组的弹性预算数额
[06:58] short of Counterterrorism. 仅次于反恐组
[07:00] I got to know for sure that 我得确定
[07:01] I’m not handing over the keys 我不会把钥匙交给一个
[07:02] to someone with sticky fingers. 手脚不干净的人
[07:04] I get it. 我明白了
[07:05] I would’ve asked you to bring Holmes, but… 我本想让你叫上福尔摩斯的 但…
[07:08] It’s delicate. 你不想声张
[07:10] I’m happy to help. 我很乐意帮忙
[07:13] You told me on the phone 你在电话里跟我说
[07:14] this was about the Barbara Conway case. 这是关于芭芭拉·康维的案子
[07:16] It seemed unlikely you’d be willing 我要是说实话
[07:17] to talk about the real reason for my visit, so I lied. 你可能不会开口 所以我撒谎了
[07:21] I’m sure you’ll return the favor soon enough. 相信你很快就会用谎言回敬我的
[07:24] I don’t understand the hostility, Mr. Holmes. 我不明白你为何会有敌意 福尔摩斯先生
[07:26] You… you solved the murder of our CFO 你破解了我们的CFO
[07:29] and one of our board members, 和一个董事会成员的谋杀案
[07:31] and you still don’t think we’d meet with you? 可你却仍觉得我们不会见你
[07:33] Because this place is a malevolent hellmouth, 因为这地方是个恶毒的地狱之口
[07:35] and all who pass through it 所有经过的人
[07:36] are complicit in an ongoing ecological onslaught. 都是一起正在持续的生态冲击中的同谋
[07:40] Or does AgriNext still deny 还是说明日农业仍要否认
[07:41] that its pesticides are causing Colony Collapse Disorder? 是你们的杀虫剂引起了蜂群崩坏症候群
[07:44] Of course it does. There’s never been a credible link… 当然要否认 从来没有可靠联系能说明…
[07:46] So, the company would have had 这么说 公司就有动机
[07:47] motive to do away with someone who was trying to find the link. 要除掉某个想找出联系的人了
[07:51] Everett Keck, for example. 比如 埃弗雷特·凯克
[07:56] I doubt that anyone in this room committed the actual crime, 我不认为这房间里有人真的杀了人
[08:00] but in a pit such as AgriNext, it takes time to determine 但在明日农业这样大的公司中 要花点时间
[08:03] where one snake ends and the next begins, 才能搞清两条蛇的首尾在何处衔接
[08:06] so I’m going to give your executives 所以我要尽量
[08:08] as much warning as possible: come forward with information, 警告你们的高管们 主动坦白
[08:12] you may be spared. 才有可能从宽处理
[08:17] You’re right… 你说对了
[08:18] about the company having an awareness of Mr. Keck. 公司的确注意到了凯克先生
[08:21] Naturally, we knew about the work he was doing for the ASI. 自然 我们也知道他在帮高等研究所做的事
[08:24] We knew about his report. 我们知道他的报告
[08:26] But trust me, nobody here needed to hurt him. 但相信我 这里没人有必要伤害他
[08:29] We were well prepared 我们已经做好了准备
[08:30] to counter any claims he might make. 迎接他可能提出的任何指控
[08:33] Explain. 请解释
[08:35] We invested in some oppositional research. 我们为了对抗他做了一些调查
[08:38] As it turned out, Mr. Keck… 事实证明 凯克先生
[08:41] was academically under-qualified 在学术上是没资格
[08:43] for his position. 坐到他如今的位子的
[08:44] He was a Buddhist seminary dropout. 他是个佛教学院的辍学生
[08:47] Also an abuser of recreational drugs. 时不时还会吸毒
[08:50] He also had problems at work. 他在工作中也问题不少
[08:52] He made enemies. 树敌颇多
[08:54] At one point, the USDA even had to suspend him. 有一次 农业部还不得不给他停职
[08:57] So I could probably provide you with the names 其实我可以给你提供几个
[08:58] of a few good suspects… 可能的嫌疑人名字
[09:01] but I’m afraid you haven’t put me in a very generous mood. 但恐怕你让我心情不太愉悦
[09:05] So I think I’d rather you just left. 所以你还是走吧
[09:17] Is the captain leaving us? 警监要离开我们了吗
[09:19] Do you have his office bugged or something? 你监听了他的办公室还是怎么的
[09:21] – So you don’t deny it. – How could you… -你没否认 -你怎么…
[09:22] Timing and context. 时间点和大环境
[09:24] The spring before an election is the 大选前的春天
[09:25] NYPD’s traditional housecleaning season. 是纽约警局传统的清扫季
[09:28] And it was only a matter of time before our clearance rate 而我们的结案率把荣誉给到警监
[09:30] conferred glory upon the captain. 只是时间问题
[09:36] You saw the personnel file. 你看过个人档案了
[09:39] Lieutenant Vescey’s name is familiar to me, 我听说过瓦西副队长的名字
[09:41] as are most names within the department. 正如部门里其他人一样
[09:43] It’s not a great leap to imagine that the captain 不需要多充足的想象力就可以知道警监
[09:45] would want to vet his potential replacement. 会想要审查自己的接班人
[09:47] Do you know much about her? 你了解她吗
[09:48] I know she’s considered by many to be a rising star, 我知道很多人认为她是新起之秀
[09:50] but as for the woman herself, I’ve not had the pleasure. 但作为女人的她 我还没那个荣幸结识
[09:53] She came up with a few bad apples– 她以前跟一些行为不当的人共事过
[09:55] I’m supposed to find out if they rubbed off. 我本应该查查她有没有受到影响
[10:00] – That’s it? – What’s it? -就这样了 -什么这样了
[10:03] I tell you the Captain might be leaving, and nothing? 我告诉你警监没准要走了 你一点反应没有
[10:05] Well, did you imagine he would remain a Captain forever? 你以为他会当一辈子警监吗
[10:08] Do you think Marcus will always be a Detective? 你以为马库斯会永远当警探吗
[10:10] You and I exist 你和我存在于
[10:11] outside of the bureaucracy of the department, 部门官僚结构之外
[10:13] and that is by design. 是有原因的
[10:14] Our colleagues are as vulnerable to promotions 我们的同事会随时接受升职
[10:16] as they are to demotions, 同样也会遇到降职
[10:19] and we can do little 而我们能做的
[10:20] but honor the former and mourn the latter. 也就只有恭喜前者 惋惜后者
[10:24] And what if Captain Vescey doesn’t think she needs 那如果瓦西警监认为她不需要
[10:25] a couple of consultants hanging around? 两名顾问的存在呢
[10:27] Then she will reveal herself an idiot. 那她就会让自己变成一个白痴
[10:30] And you and I shall find a new perch… 而你和我会找到一个新的栖身之所…
[10:33] presumably with the help of a newly promoted friend. 很可能是受到新近升职朋友的帮助
[10:39] Looks like you opened up a satellite office 看起来你在这里给美国农业部
[10:40] for the Department of Agriculture in here. 建立了一个办事处似的
[10:43] 25,000 species of bee– always much to learn. 二万五千种蜜蜂 学无止境
[10:45] Well, if you’re planning on picking up where Keck left off, 如果你想继续凯克的工作
[10:48] it might be nice to solve his murder first. 也许应该先解决他的谋杀案
[10:50] That I believe I may have already done. 那个我想我已经解决了
[10:53] I was gone for two hours. 我刚离开俩小时
[10:56] Our friends at AgriNext planned 咱们明日农业的朋友
[10:58] to run a smear campaign against Everett Keck. 想要针对埃弗雷特·凯克实施抹黑行动
[11:00] They claimed he had a drug problem, 他们声称他有吸毒问题
[11:02] and he’d been suspended from work. 并因此被停职
[11:04] Keck’s tox screen confirmed 凯克的毒理检验证实
[11:06] he was indeed a habitual marijuana user, 他确实是一个长期吸食大麻
[11:08] and that he died with Viagra in his system. 并且死时身体中残留有伟哥
[11:11] I enquired of the USDA as to his work troubles. 我向美国农业部询问了他工作上的麻烦
[11:14] Everett Keck received a week’s paid leave 埃弗雷特·凯克被放了一周带薪假期
[11:17] whilst enquiries were made to accusations levied 并且因为一起控告而接受了询问
[11:20] by a Poughkeepsie beekeeper named Darryl Jarvis. 控主是一名波基普西的养蜂人达瑞尔·贾维斯
[11:24] This guy thinks that Keck killed his bees. 这人认为凯克杀死了他的蜜蜂
[11:26] By introducing deadly varroa mites into his hives. 通过向他的蜂巢中注入了致死量的瓦螨
[11:29] During the course of the investigation, 在调查期间
[11:30] it became clear, though, 发现了一件事
[11:31] that Darryl Jarvis was a paranoid schizophrenic. 那位达瑞尔·贾维斯是名多疑的精神病患者
[11:34] Some speculated that his claims were just results of delusions. 有猜测认为他的声称仅仅是幻想
[11:38] So that probably made Jarvis even angrier. 这可能让贾维斯更愤怒了
[11:40] That wasn’t enough, have a look at Mr. Jarvis’s address. 还不止这些 看看贾维斯先生的地址
[11:42] Everett Keck examined hives at an apiary 埃弗雷特·凯克在他死时前一天
[11:45] across the street the day before he died. 去街对面的养蜂场检查过蜂巢
[11:47] So Jarvis would have had ample opportunity 所以贾维斯有足够的时机
[11:49] to tamper with the smoker. 给发烟器动手脚
[11:50] Seems like a man worth talking to. 看起来有必要和他谈谈
[11:58] It’s never wise to wait for rubbish collection, Mr. Jarvis. 从不要寄期望于收垃圾的 贾维斯先生
[12:00] It’s always better to burn the evidence. 最好的办法总是烧毁证据
[12:03] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[12:05] The ground apple seeds you used in preparation of your cyanide, 你用来准备氰化物的苹果核碎屑
[12:08] the other half of the egg carton you soaked in it. 你用来浸入其中的另一半简易蛋盒
[12:10] You stuffed the other half 你将另一半塞入了
[12:11] in Keck’s smoker yesterday 凯克的发烟器
[12:13] when he was working across the road. 趁昨天他在街对面工作的时候
[12:20] I couldn’t sleep. 我睡不着觉
[12:22] That’s why I answered the door so fast. 所以我才那么快就开了门
[12:28] I was lying in bed, 我躺在床上
[12:30] thinking about turning myself in. 想着去自首
[12:33] The minute I heard it worked, I wished I hadn’t done it. 听到成功了的那一刻 我就后悔了
[12:37] Even after what he did to my hives. 即便是他那样对待我的蜂巢
[12:41] Even after no one believed me. 即便没有人相信我
[12:46] You think I’m crazy, too, don’t you? 你也觉得我疯了 对不对
[12:49] We’re aware of your condition. 我们了解你的病情
[12:52] I’m a schizophrenic. 我是精神病患者
[12:55] That means I’m in good shape for an insanity defense, right? 也就是说我可以作精神障碍辩护 对吧
[13:01] I haven’t gone off my meds in years. 我这一年没停过药
[13:06] When I put that carton in Keck’s smoker, 当我将那简易蛋盒放入凯克发烟器里时
[13:09] I was in my right mind, 我的头脑很正常
[13:12] just like I was 正如我当时
[13:13] when I saw him put those mites in my hives. 看到他将那些螨虫放入我蜂巢时一样
[13:17] Just like I am now. 正如我现在一样
[13:22] Feel free to put all that in your report. 你可以将这些写入你的报告中
[13:24] Why would he have done it? 他为什么要那么做
[13:26] Keck? 凯克
[13:28] Why would he have wanted to harm your hives? 他为什么想要伤害你的蜂巢
[13:31] I don’t have any idea. 我不知道为什么
[13:35] I just know what I saw. 我只知道我看到了什么
[13:49] No, I’m a consultant with the NYPD. 不 我是纽约警署的顾问
[13:51] But a warrant could be arranged pursuant to my request. 但如果需要我可以申请到搜查令
[13:55] Or, if you prefer, a formal summons could be issued 或者如果你想的话 可以对你的阻挠
[13:58] in response to this needless obstruction. 开出一张正式传票
[14:06] No, don’t me on hol… 不行 别让我等候…
[14:10] Oh. That didn’t used to be here. 这东西以前可不在这啊
[14:13] I’m on hold. 我在等候办理
[14:15] Oh, what’s with the files? 这些文件是怎么回事
[14:17] We closed Keck last night. 凯克的案子咱们昨天就结了
[14:18] I didn’t dream that, did I? 那不是我在做梦呢吧
[14:19] I think Darryl Jarvis was right. 我觉得达瑞尔·贾维斯是对的
[14:22] Everett Keck did kill his hives. 埃弗雷特·凯克确实杀了他的蜜蜂
[14:24] I thought the USDA investigated, and they didn’t find anything. 美国农业部不是调查过了吗 什么也没发现
[14:28] They didn’t, but they may have 是没发现 但是如果
[14:30] if bee stings didn’t bear some resemblance to hypodermic marks. 蜜蜂蜇刺不是和皮下注射相似 就会有了
[14:35] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[14:36] I rendered the latter with a pin. 后边是我用针刺的
[14:39] Can you tell the difference from the bee stings? 你能看出和蜜蜂蜇刺有什么不同吗
[14:42] You’re getting stung by bees on purpose? 你故意让自己被蜜蜂蛰
[14:44] Obviously. 显然是的
[14:45] I don’t have enough caffeine in my system 我现在身体里的咖啡因太少了
[14:48] to understand you right now. 没法理解你的行为
[14:50] The Department of Agriculture never officially closed 美国农业部一直没有正式结束
[14:52] its investigation into Everett Keck. 对埃弗雷特·凯克的调查
[14:54] It simply withered on the vine 当时监理的主管
[14:56] when the supervisor in charge, Calvin Barnes, 加尔文·巴尼斯因一次心脏病发作
[14:58] suffered a heart attack, 引发了缺氧性脑损伤后
[15:00] and subsequent anoxic brain injury. 案子就搁置了
[15:02] He took early retirement. The matter was dropped. 他提前退休 这案子也无人问津了
[15:05] Okay. 好吧
[15:06] Calvin Barnes ran two marathons last year. 加尔文·巴尼斯去年参加了两次马拉松
[15:09] His cardiovascular health was excellent. 他心血管系统好得很
[15:11] But it was reported, he sustained several bee stings 报告上却说 他发病那天
[15:15] in the field on the day he collapsed. 在野外被蜜蜂蛰了几下
[15:17] Some people thought that he suffered a delayed allergic reaction. 有人认为他的过敏反应推迟发作了
[15:20] I, myself, do not. 我自己并不这么认为
[15:22] I’ve been negotiating with the hospital 我在同治疗巴尼斯先生的医院沟通
[15:24] that treated Mr. Barnes to release his records. 好让我看巴尼斯先生的病历
[15:26] When they do, I suspect his blood work 等他们同意了 我怀疑他的血检结果
[15:29] will show elevated levels of potassium and chlorine. 会显示高浓度的钾和氯
[15:32] Hold on. You’re saying that someone poisoned him? 等等 你是说他被人下毒了
[15:34] To bring on the heart attack. Precisely. 好引发心脏病 没错
[15:36] But the injection mark was lost amongst the bee stings. 但针孔却被蜜蜂蛰的伤口掩盖过去了
[15:41] So you think that Keck tried to kill his boss 你认为凯克杀他老板
[15:43] to cover up poisoning a few bee hives? 是为了掩盖往几个蜂群投毒的事
[15:45] More than a few. 不止几个
[15:47] I’ve come to believe that Everett Keck was not just studying 我相信埃弗雷特·凯克不仅仅在研究
[15:49] Colony Collapse Disorder. 蜂群崩坏症候群
[15:51] Everett Keck was Colony Collapse Disorder incarnate. 他还想把它应用到人的身上
[16:02] You might recall my recent concern over varroas in my own hives. 你也许还记得我近来担心自己的蜂群出现瓦螨
[16:06] These fears were born out of rumblings on BeeCircuit.Com. 我的担心是由蜂流网上的讨论引起的
[16:11] Most of the talk 大部分讨论
[16:11] on the spike of this season’s colony death rate 是关于当季致命瓦螨蔓延中心地区
[16:13] centered around the spread of deadly mites. 蜂群死亡率的飙升
[16:16] Okay, but I thought Keck was gonna prove it was pesticides. 我以为凯克要证明这是由杀虫剂导致的
[16:19] That’s what his note suggested. 据他的笔记来看是的
[16:21] That’s what he intended to report, 他也打算这样报告
[16:23] but the data suggests that the parasites were appearing 但数据显示 他所到之处
[16:26] in greater than expected numbers everywhere he went. 这种寄生虫的数量都远高于合理范围
[16:29] You did all this overnight? 你一晚上就做了这么多
[16:31] You know I outsource arithmetic to Harlan. 你知道我把数学问题都外包给哈伦了
[16:33] Okay, so, that’s Keck. 好吧 那个是凯克的
[16:36] And there are three other ASI researchers. 还有三名高等研究所其他研究员的
[16:38] He found more mites than the others. 他发现的瓦螨比别人多
[16:40] Many more. According to Harlan, 多得多 哈伦认为
[16:42] the variance between Keck and his colleagues 凯克和他同事调查结果的差异
[16:44] cannot be explaine in a way by known confounds. 无法用已知的混杂因子来解释
[16:46] The odds that Mr. Keck were not actively 凯克先生并未人为地在所到之处
[16:49] spreading varroaitites everywhere he went 传播瓦螨虫害的可能性
[16:50] approaches one in 29,000. 接近两万九千分之一
[16:52] So, there isn’t a spike in Colony Collapse Disorder after all. 所以蜂群崩坏症候群的发生率并未上涨
[16:56] Every dead hive is a tragedy. 每一群死亡的蜜蜂都是一个悲剧
[16:58] But outside of one nefarious USDA field researcher, 但若不是有一名黑心的农业部外勤研究员
[17:02] no, the CCD baseline would not be inflated at all. 蜂群崩坏症候群的基准线不会大幅上涨
[17:05] – Why would he do something like this? – I don’t know. -他为什么要这么做 -我不知道
[17:07] I’m fairly certain, however, he had help. 不过我很肯定 他有帮手
[17:10] The heart attack almost killed Calvin Barnes 那场差点要了加尔文·巴尼斯命的心脏病
[17:12] occurred while Mr. Keck was doing his rounds in Connecticut. 发生于凯克先生在康涅狄格州开会期间
[17:15] He had a partner. 他有个搭档
[17:16] We’ve solved one murder. 我们解开了一件谋杀案
[17:18] Now we just have the remaining 100 million. 还有一亿件要办
[17:31] I wish Cal was here to help explain this. 我希望卡尔能在这帮忙解释这一切
[17:35] I-I mean, really here. 我是说 康复过来
[17:38] In short, Mrs. Barnes, we think that your husband 长话短说 巴尼斯太太 我们认为您丈夫
[17:40] was on the verge of uncovering a plot 快要揭发一场计划
[17:42] to kill off the Northeast’s bee population. 灭绝东北部蜂群的阴谋
[17:44] Did he ever talk to you about someone 他有没有和你提过一个
[17:46] named Everett Keck? 叫埃弗雷特·凯克的人
[17:48] Sure, he was looking into Everett 当然 他心脏病发之前就在
[17:51] around the time of his heart attack. 调查埃弗雷特
[17:53] We think that might have been more than just a coincidence. 我们认为那也许并不是一个巧合
[17:55] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[17:57] Are you saying that you think Everett did this to him? 你的意思是埃弗雷特对他下的手
[18:00] Not Mr. Keck, a partner whom we have yet to identify. 不是凯克先生 是他一名身份未知的搭档
[18:06] Well, that actually makes… sense. 那就说得过去了
[18:10] When I found Cal, 我发现卡尔时
[18:13] that’s-that’s what I thought, too. 也那么想过
[18:17] What do you mean? 您什么意思
[18:19] Well, just the-the things that I saw… 是我目睹的情景
[18:22] This mirror was smashed. 这块镜子碎了
[18:24] It had to be replaced. 只得换掉
[18:26] There was a bump on his head. 他头上鼓起了块包
[18:29] I thought they were signs of a struggle. 我以为那些都是打斗的痕迹
[18:31] But the paramedics told me that sometimes this happens. 但急救人员说这在心脏病患者身上也时有发生
[18:35] Someone will have a heart attack, fall down, 有人心脏病犯了 摔倒
[18:38] knock things over. 打翻东西
[18:40] So where was he lying when you found him? 你发现他时他躺在哪儿
[18:42] Right here, with his, 就是这儿
[18:44] um, head towards the living room. 头朝向客厅
[18:46] All right. 好吧
[18:48] Here? 这儿吗
[19:01] Was this door open? 这扇门是开着的吗
[19:03] No, it was closed. 不 是关着的
[19:05] Closed. 关着
[19:07] What about this gash in the molding here? 那边门框上凹进去的部分呢
[19:10] Is that new? 是新的吗
[19:11] I think perhaps your husband fell against the door? 也许您丈夫摔到门上了
[19:14] No, that shouldn’t be there. 不 那儿不该有凹痕的
[19:16] We had this place painted right before Christmas. 我们圣诞节前刚把家里粉刷了一遍
[19:18] It was perfect. 完美无缺
[19:22] Would you excuse me for a moment? 抱歉失陪一下
[19:27] So, what do you think? 你怎么看
[19:29] I think there was a struggle that started here by the closet. 我想壁橱这儿曾发生过打斗
[19:33] And I’m now more certain than ever 现在我比以前更加确定
[19:34] that Mr. Keck’s partner injected a potassium chloride solution 凯克先生的搭档给巴尼斯先生
[19:37] to stop Mr. Barnes’s heart. 注射了一剂氯化钾想让他心跳停止
[19:43] None of our unsolved cases interesting enough, huh? 我们没破的案子没一个有意思的哈
[19:47] Got me turning heart attacks into attempted homicides now? 现在连心脏病都改为蓄意谋杀了
[19:50] Well, that’s just one more case for the pile, 这一堆案子 不多那一件
[19:52] but we are gonna help you close it. 而且我们会帮你结案的
[19:54] CSU isn’t. 鉴证组可不
[19:55] They just got back from Calvin Barnes’s place. 他们刚从加尔文·巴尼斯家回来
[19:58] There’s plenty of blonde hair and fingerprints, 弄了不少金发和指纹
[19:59] but nothing you wouldn’t expect inside the home 但两位屋主都是金发 还养了条金毛狗
[20:01] of two blonde people with a golden retriever. 所以没什么特别的
[20:03] The attack was four weeks ago. 那次袭击是四周前的事了
[20:05] That foyer has been cleaned by housekeepers, 就算攻击者没清理现场
[20:06] if not the assailant himself. 门厅也已经被保洁人员打扫过了
[20:08] You any closer to telling me why someone would want 你快要查清为什么有人想
[20:10] to kill a bunch of bees up and down the Northeast? 弄死东北的蜂群了吗
[20:13] Well, my most promising theory was that it was an attempt 最靠谱的解释就是有人想
[20:15] to manipulate the commodities exchange. 操纵蜂产品交易市场
[20:17] New York is the second largest 纽约是美国第二大
[20:18] grower of apples in the United States. 苹果种植地
[20:20] The business is reliant on pollination by bees, 而苹果依赖蜜蜂授粉
[20:22] so, it would most assuredly be impacted. 必定会受到影响
[20:24] But, as it turns out, no one has been shorting the industry. 但是 结果显示 还没有人开始做空
[20:28] So you’re back to square one. 所以你又回到原点了
[20:30] Well, maybe one and a half. 还是有一些收获的
[20:31] I have another theory. 我有了另一个理论
[20:33] You know that apiary summit 记得那个你提到的
[20:35] you were talking about in Garrison? 在加里森的养蜂场峰会吗
[20:36] Every researcher attending has motive. 每个参加者都有自己的动机
[20:39] How do you figure? 为什么这么说
[20:40] Colony collapse rates have improved since 2011. 蜂群崩坏症候群自2011年以来出现频率升高
[20:42] Research funding has begun to dry up. 科研经费开始不足
[20:44] This new scare could be the work 这一轮新的恐慌可能是
[20:46] of an academic rattling his tin cup. 某个学者想为科研工作筹得经费
[20:49] It’s worth a trip to New Jersey to find out, right? 这值得去一趟新泽西探个究竟吧
[20:53] You seriously think someone 你当真觉得美国农业部有人
[20:54] from the USDA is behind these numbers? 在操纵这些数字
[20:56] Evidence is quite compelling, is it not? 证据很明显了 不是吗
[20:59] No. No way. You can’t just write off a global issue 不不不 你不能因为一个蜜蜂杀人狂魔
[21:02] because one guy went on a bee-killing spree. 就抹杀掉一个全球问题
[21:04] I share your concerns 我同意你关于
[21:05] about Colony Collapse Disorder writ large, I do. 蜂群崩坏症候群扩大的担忧 真的
[21:08] I have hives of my own. 我自己也养蜂
[21:10] But your degree is in Entomology, and, uh, 但是你的学位是昆虫学
[21:12] the mathematicians have spoken. 数学方面数学家们已经有结论了
[21:14] Uh, Griff? Come here. You should hear this. 格里夫 过来 你应该听听这个
[21:18] This is my husband, Griffin Parker. 这是我丈夫 格里芬·帕克
[21:19] He’s a professor here, too. 他也是这里的教授
[21:21] They think some USDA guy… 他们认为农业部的某个家伙…
[21:23] – Everett Keck. – They think he was dropping mites -埃弗雷特·凯克 -他们认为他在过去的几个月中
[21:26] in hives all over New York and Connecticut the past few months. 在纽约和康涅狄格州的蜂巢中放置了很多螨虫
[21:29] The purpose of your summit is to study this year’s spike 你们论坛的宗旨是研究蜂群崩坏症候群
[21:31] in Colony Collapse Disorder and find answers. 在今年的突然爆发并找到原因
[21:34] We submit you might be holding those answers in your hands. 我们觉得你手里拿的就是原因
[21:37] So, this guy’s, what, insane? 所以这家伙是疯了吗
[21:40] Or just a canny fund-raiser. 也可能只是一个狡猾的募捐者
[21:42] We think he has a partner who may have a way 我们认为他有一个同伙
[21:43] to cash in on the higher CCD numbers. 在症候群爆发的时候获利
[21:46] Do you know if any of your attendees 在你们的参与者中有没有人
[21:48] are writing grant proposals to study the outbreak? 强烈建议研究这种大爆发的
[21:51] Offhand, no, but it’s a safe bet someone is. 暂时没发现 但也不排除这种人存在的可能
[21:54] But the outcry for this summit 但是抗议本次峰会的声音
[21:56] has come from all corners. I mean, everyone 来自四面八方 我是说
[21:57] is worried about what’s happening here 每个人都很担心这里发生的事情
[21:59] in the tri-state area, where it goes next year. 在这个三态区域 以及未来的走向
[22:00] Well, you’re not wrong about the funds drying up. 你说经费不足的事确实属实
[22:03] We’re the only Entomology Department in the radius 我们是在症候群爆发范围内唯一一个
[22:05] of the outbreak that had the cash to host this thing. 有经费主持该项目的昆虫系了
[22:07] To our point– many of your colleagues, less fortunate. 在我们看来 你们的很多同僚都没那么幸运
[22:10] It would be a great help to us if you could give us 如果你们能提供一份与会人员名单
[22:12] a list of your esteemed guests. 就再好不过了
[22:16] The people you’re talking about… are scientists. 你说的这些人是科学家
[22:19] Not murderers. 而非凶手
[22:20] The frequency of overlap between those two vocations 这两种职业的重叠率
[22:22] might surprise you. 可能会让你大吃一惊
[22:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:28] His Highness Sheik Nasser Al-Fayed is making an appearance? 纳赛尔·阿法伊德酋长也要出席吗
[22:32] Supposedly. 应该是吧
[22:33] Nasser is an Emir. 纳赛尔是一名埃米尔
[22:35] He’s a member of the royal family of Al Qasr 他是阿联酋阿喀斯尔皇室家族的
[22:36] in the United Arab Emirates. 一名成员
[22:38] He’s a black sheep. He’s not trusted 他是一匹黑马
[22:40] with state business, like his brothers. 他不信任国有业务 就像他的兄弟们
[22:43] He’s also got the most expensive apiary on the planet. 他还拥有世界上最昂贵的蜂房
[22:46] – State-of-the-art hives. – He’s a recluse. -简直就是艺术品 -他是个隐士
[22:49] Rumors on BeeCircuit.Com are that he never leaves 在蜂流网上有传言说他从未真正离开过
[22:51] – his family’s estate. – Well, I wouldn’t, either. -家族产业 -换了我也不会的
[22:53] He has almost 1,000 species. 他有超过1000种蜜蜂
[22:57] Uh, we were surprised he RSVP’d, 得知他要来参会时我们都很惊讶
[22:58] but I guess he made the trip, 但他应该得以成行了
[22:59] ’cause he asked for a car service to pick him up 因为他叫了辆车
[23:01] in the city tonight. 今晚去城里接他
[23:02] Staying here in New York? 就住在纽约吗
[23:03] The Cardiff. Downtown. 在卡迪夫 市中心
[23:07] You keep checking your watch. 你一直在看表
[23:09] Yeah. I forgot how long it takes to get over the river. 是的 我忘了过河要多长时间
[23:13] I managed to get a copy of 我拿到了五一小队
[23:14] the five-one’s property room log book. 保管间的登记簿
[23:16] I’m supposed to meet a handwriting expert in 30 minutes. 我在三十分钟后要见一个笔迹鉴定专家
[23:18] He’s gonna tell me whether or not 他会告诉我安·瓦西有没有
[23:19] Ann Vescey has forged any signatures in it. 在上面伪造过什么签名
[23:23] You cohabitate with one of the foremost 你和一个世界上第一流的
[23:24] forensic document examiners on the planet. 文件检查者同居一处
[23:26] You might have saved yourself the expense. 你本可以省掉这个费用的
[23:28] You’re not supposed to know any of this, remember? 你不应该知晓这些 还记得吧
[23:31] Well, should you require a second opinion, 如果你需要我的意见
[23:32] I’ll be at the Cardiff. 可以去卡迪夫找我
[23:34] Oh, so you’re looking into that Sheik, right? 所以你是要查那名酋长吗
[23:36] He’s loaded. 他很富有
[23:37] So if he wanted money for research, 所以如果他需要钱来进行研究
[23:38] why couldn’t he just use his own? 为什么不干脆用他自己的呢
[23:39] You’re right– Nasser Al-Fayed 你是对的 纳赛尔·阿法伊德
[23:41] and his family are indeed loaded. 和他的家族确实很富有
[23:42] They stay that way thanks to their many business holdings. 他们的财富得益于名下的众多企业
[23:44] For example, they own several agribusinesses in Turkey, 举个例子 他们在土耳其拥有多个农业业务
[23:48] which would benefit greatly if New York’s apple orchards 如果纽约的苹果果园在授粉中出现问题
[23:50] were to suffer from underpollination. 这些业务可以从中受益
[23:54] I guess I could think of worse reason to kill 100 million bees. 我想为了这个目的杀掉一亿只蜜蜂还挺合理的吧
[23:58] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[24:00] Look at the bold garlands. The-the-the short, nubby arcades 看那个粗体的花环 就是那个短的 块状的拱形
[24:04] in the N’s. 在N那里
[24:06] Same hand, no question. 出自同一个人之手 毫无疑问
[24:08] Not what you wanted to hear, is it? 你不想听到这个消息 是吗
[24:11] To be honest, I’m not really sure what I wanted to hear. 说实话 我也不知道我到底想不想
[24:16] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[24:21] Hey. Did you talk to the Sheik? 你和酋长谈过了吗
[24:23] I did not. No one’s seen him in 24 hours. 没有 一整天都没有人见过他
[24:27] Did he check out? 他退房了吗
[24:28] Not exactly. 不算是
[24:30] Yesterday morning, guests on this floor 昨天晚上 这一层的客人
[24:32] were questioned by panicked Arab men wearing suits. 都被几个慌张的穿制服的阿拉伯人盘问了
[24:36] Mr. Al-Fayed’s bodyguards 是阿法伊德先生的保镖
[24:38] were trying and failing to locate him. 他们试图找到他 但最终失败了
[24:41] This was troubling, 这让我觉得可疑
[24:42] so I availed myself of a maid’s key card 所以我用了一张服务员的万能卡
[24:44] to have a look around his suite. 来他的套房看看
[24:47] I’m now reasonably certain 我现在可以确定
[24:49] the Emir has been kidnapped. 酋长被绑架了
[24:55] I was told you needed my assistance 你们之前要我帮忙
[24:57] in contacting Sheik Nasser. 联系纳赛尔酋长
[25:00] Now this gentleman says 现在这位先生又说
[25:01] that he has been kidnapped. 他被绑架了
[25:02] You’ll have to excuse my colleague, 请多多包涵我的同事
[25:04] Mr. Al Shamsi. 艾尔沙姆希先生
[25:05] The NYPD isn’t ready to go that far. 纽约警局目前还不会做那种推测
[25:08] For now, we consider this a missing person’s case. 目前 我们把它当做一桩失踪人口案处理
[25:11] We were hoping that you would be able put us in touch 我们希望你能帮我们
[25:14] with the Sheik’s security detail. 联系上酋长的警卫人员
[25:15] One of his guards, Rasheed Musharakh, 他的保镖之一 拉希德·穆沙拉克
[25:18] is of particular interest to us. 是我们的嫌疑人之一
[25:21] Why? 为什么
[25:22] Because we feel he may be responsible. 因为我们认为此事他脱不了干系
[25:25] Every guest on the Sheik’s floor 酋长那层的房客
[25:26] was questioned. A few remembered a guard stationed 都被审问过了 其中一些人记得两晚前
[25:29] outside his door two nights ago– Rasheed. 一个保镖守在他房门前 就是拉希德
[25:31] The next day, when all the other guards were rushing 第二天 当其他保镖仓皇失措
[25:33] around in a panic, Rasheed was nowhere to be seen. 忙得团团转 拉希德却不见踪影
[25:35] And now he just cannot be found. 现在他彻底失踪了
[25:37] And this hearsay is the basis of your contention 你就通过这种传闻一口咬定
[25:40] that Mr. Musharakh absconded with his charge? 穆沙拉克先生畏罪潜逃了吗
[25:43] There was no blood at the scene, no sign of a struggle. 现场没有血迹 没有打斗痕迹
[25:45] But then, there wouldn’t be if Rasheed 很有可能就是 拉希德
[25:47] had just walked him out of a fire exit. 陪同他一起走出了安全出口
[25:50] Well, nor would there be if he just checked out 或者他退房离开酒店
[25:52] and found alternate accommodations. 找到了其他住所
[25:54] A possibility. 也有可能
[25:55] If he had not abandoned his epinephrine 但那样的话 他就不会丢下肾上腺素注射器
[25:58] with the rest of his toiletries. 以及其他洗漱用品了
[26:00] It’s prescribed for a deathly peanut allergy 它是专门治疗可致死的花生过敏反应
[26:02] and I doubt he would willfully travel without it. 我很怀疑他出行时会不带这个
[26:05] Do you have numbers for either 你有他们的联系方式吗
[26:07] of them– something we could trace? 或什么能让我们追踪到他们的
[26:08] I’m afraid it would be impossible 我恐怕不能向你们
[26:10] to provide you with such information. 提供这种信息
[26:12] Why is that? 为什么
[26:13] Well, as you said, 如你所说
[26:14] we can’t say for certain a crime has been committed. 还不能确定这是一桩刑事案件
[26:17] Our U.N. mission does not exist 我们国家驻联合国的使团
[26:19] to strong-arm our citizens 不是为了胁迫我们的公民
[26:21] into American police stations. 进美国警局而存在的
[26:23] A more likely explanation is that your government has already 更合理的解释是 你们的政府已经
[26:26] commenced negotiations for the Sheik’s safe return. 着手对酋长的安全返回进行谈判了
[26:29] On that point, among others, you are entirely mistaken. 关于这事 以及其它事 你都大错特错了
[26:33] What I wish to know is why 我想知道的是
[26:34] you sought an audience 为什么你一开始
[26:35] with the Sheik to begin with. 想要晋见酋长
[26:37] We have questions regarding a plan 我们想问他关于在纽约
[26:39] to foment colony collapse disorder here in New York. 制造蜂群崩坏症候群的阴谋一事
[26:43] Are you actually suggesting that a member of our royal family 你这是在说我们国家的一位皇室成员
[26:46] is involved in a plot to kill American… 参与了一场阴谋 要杀死美国的…
[26:50] bees? 蜜蜂吗
[26:53] And so this meeting has come to an ignoble end. 这场会面到此结束了
[26:56] Please, Mr. Al Shamsi, 拜托 艾尔沙姆希先生
[26:58] we are not accusing anyone. 我们没有指控任何人
[26:59] We just want to talk to the Sheik. 我们只想跟酋长谈谈
[27:01] If you will excuse me. 恕在下告辞
[27:03] I have a busy day at the mission. 我在使团还有很多工作要做
[27:04] I’ll… I’ll walk you out. 我 我送你出去
[27:13] Anyone ever tell you you’re not much of a statesman? 有人告诉过你 你不适合做政治家吗
[27:15] – Some statesmen have. – What was that in there? -一些政治家跟我说过 -你刚才怎么回事
[27:18] What makes you think that they’re already negotiating 你凭什么认为他们已经开始谈判
[27:20] to get the Sheik back? 要救回酋长了呢
[27:21] He didn’t bat an eyelid when I told him 我告诉他一位皇家成员
[27:23] a member of the royal family had been kidnapped. 被绑架了 他表现得相当淡定
[27:25] I don’t believe even the gifted diplomat 就算是再厉害的外交官
[27:27] could maintain that kind of equanimity 遇到这种事也不能如此泰然自若
[27:29] unless his office 除非他的办公室
[27:30] had already been contacted with demands. 已经跟对方交涉过条件了
[27:31] Makes sense, right? 这么说有理 对吧
[27:33] The kidnapper has already had the Sheik for 24 hours. 绑匪已经绑走酋长24小时了
[27:36] If the plan was to ransom him, why wait? 如果他们计划要赎金 为什么要等呢
[27:38] What I’d like to know is what the hell any of this has to do 我想知道的是 这些事都跟埃弗雷特·凯克
[27:41] with Everett Keck killing a bunch of bees. 杀死一群蜜蜂有什么关系
[27:44] So you thought that the Sheik was his partner, right? 你认为酋长是他的搭档 对吧
[27:46] It’s a distinct possibility. 可能性很高
[27:47] How his abduction relates to the colony collapse hoax– 他的绑架跟蜂群崩坏的事有何种联系
[27:50] whether it relates at all– is, at the moment, 是否有所联系 这是目前
[27:52] a Gordian knot of seemingly unrelated threads. 看似不相关线索中的一个难题
[27:55] Well, let’s put the bee thing aside for now 先别管什么蜜蜂了
[27:57] and find this Rashid guy. 把拉希德找出来再说吧
[27:58] If he’s got the Sheik, 如果他抓了酋长
[27:59] chances are he’s got some answers, too. 那他也很可能知道这是怎么回事
[28:01] We’ll see how the Detective is coming along. 我们去看下警探进展如何
[28:03] I need a minute. 我稍后就到
[28:07] Can you talk? 能聊聊吗
[28:11] I take it you’re done looking into Ann Vescey? 看来你调查完安·瓦西了
[28:14] I am. 是的
[28:15] And as it turns out, 结果表明
[28:16] you couldn’t ask for a better replacement. 她是最佳人选
[28:17] Great boss, loved and respected by all of her people. 是很好的上司 受下属尊敬与爱戴
[28:20] And as far as that property room scandal, 至于那桩保管间的丑闻
[28:22] the only discrepancy in the log that wasn’t accounted for 登记簿里唯一有问题的地方
[28:25] was the work of a female undercover, 出自于一位女卧底
[28:27] who has already taken forced retirement, so… 已被强制退休了 所以…
[28:30] Congratulations, if you want to move on. 恭喜你 如果你去寻求更好的发展
[28:32] you’ll be leaving the 11th in good hands. 接任你的人能够管理好第十一分局
[28:40] Okay. 好吧
[28:47] You’re having second thoughts? 你开始后悔了吗
[28:54] You know, I know a thing or two 在重大职业转换方面
[28:56] about big career changes. 我还是比较在行的
[28:59] Maybe I can help. 也许我能帮上忙
[29:02] I love what we do. 我热爱我们共同做的事情
[29:04] You, me, Marcus, Holmes, 你 我 马库斯 福尔摩斯
[29:06] everyone– what we do for the city, 每个人 为这个城市贡献力量
[29:09] people that need our help. 帮助有需要的人们
[29:11] It’s not just some report that shows up on my desk. 这不仅仅是每天出现在我办公桌上的报告
[29:14] I see it. 我亲眼所见
[29:17] I’m a part of this. 我参与其中
[29:22] Whatever decision you make, 不管你做什么决定
[29:24] I have no doubt it’ll be the right one. 我确信都是正确的选择
[29:31] That’s right. We’ve been calling currency exchanges 是的 我们在联系全城的外币兑换处
[29:33] all over the city, looking for Mr. Musharakh. 寻找穆沙拉克先生
[29:37] Well, we don’t know the guy he kidnapped 我们不知道他绑架的人
[29:39] is traveling with UAE Dirhams, but he’s a Sheik. 是不是带了阿联酋迪拉姆 但他是酋长
[29:41] “Stands to reason” is how one of my colleagues put it. “显而易见” 我的同事会这么说
[29:45] Yeah, okay. Thanks. 好吧 多谢啦
[29:48] No luck on Staten Island? 没有在史丹顿岛找到吗
[29:50] Not a high destination for vacationing Emirs, apparently. 显然酋长一般不会去那里度假
[29:53] Not on vacation. 不是在度假
[29:54] Yeah, well, I’m starting to feel like a telemarketer here. 我觉得我都快变成一个电话推销员了
[29:58] I may have something. 我也许发现了什么
[29:59] Atlas Exchange in Parkchester. 在帕克切斯特的阿特拉斯货币兑换所
[30:01] A clerk there saw a man matching Rashid’s description 昨晚收银员看到了一个符合拉希德描述的
[30:04] come in with $20,000 Dirhams last night. 男人带了两万迪拉姆进去
[30:09] Well, the Detective and I will investigate posthaste. 好吧 警探和我马上就去调查
[30:11] Why do you get to go? 为什么是你去
[30:12] Because I stood up first. 因为是我先站起来的
[30:14] And as tiresome as calling these establishments may be, 而且虽然照着名单拨电话很累人
[30:17] one of us has to finish the list. 但是我们总得有人把它做完
[30:18] We can’t put all our eggs in one basket, can we? 我们不能把所有鸡蛋都放在一个篮子里是吧
[30:25] I’ve interviewed blind men who were better witnesses than that. 我询问过的盲人都比他提供的信息有用
[30:27] Three of them. No, four. 有三个人 不 是四个
[30:29] Can’t fault the owner for having a broken surveillance system. 我们不能因为监控系统坏了就怪罪店家
[30:32] Of course I could. 当然可以
[30:33] If it had been broken. 如果它真的是被破坏了的话
[30:34] Footage was black. 录像都是黑屏
[30:37] That man’s fleecing his customers. 那个人在敲诈他的顾客
[30:38] He wiped the tape himself when he heard we were en route. 当他听说我们要来的时候就抹去了录像
[30:41] Didn’t want to hand us a record of his crimes. 不想让我们抓住他犯罪的把柄
[30:47] Holmes. 福尔摩斯
[30:48] Indulge me a moment, would you? 稍微等我一会 好吗
[30:51] Yeah, that, 没错 这
[30:52] that might have been the guy who was in here. 这个人好像来过这里
[30:54] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
[30:55] Because the watch in this photograph, 因为这张照片上的手表
[30:57] the same one that you have on display here, 和你摆在橱窗里的一模一样
[30:59] could lift 100 of Nasser Al-Fayed’s countrymen 其价值足以让纳赛尔·阿法伊德国家里的一百个人
[31:01] out of poverty, 摆脱贫饥
[31:03] and he’s probably got a drawer full of them, 而他可能有一抽屉这样的手表
[31:04] so I doubt that he pawned this one here in the Bronx. 但是我想他不会在布朗克斯典当这支手表
[31:07] You sure you didn’t buy it off this guy? 你确定你不是从这个人手里买下的手表吗
[31:10] He was selling off the Sheik’s assets 昨晚他在这街区附近
[31:11] up and down this block last night. 出售酋长的财物
[31:13] – I can’t be sure. – Look, man, -我不确定 -听着 老兄
[31:15] we don’t care if you didn’t ask for proof of ownership. 我们不关心你没有问所有权证明的事情
[31:20] Yeah, this was the guy, right here. 没错 就是他
[31:21] Yeah, he brought in the watch. 就是他把手表拿过来的
[31:23] – How much he take for it? – Six. -他要了多少钱 -六千
[31:24] And a laptop in trade. 还拿走了一台电脑
[31:28] Now, I hope you’re not gonna tell us 我希望你不会也告诉我们
[31:30] your surveillance system’s broken. 你的监控系统坏掉了
[31:31] No. What, are you kidding? 不 你在开玩笑吗
[31:32] I’ve been robbed ten times in the last couple years. 前几年我被抢了差不多十次
[31:34] These cameras stop working, so do I. 如果这些监控不工作了 我也要歇业了
[31:36] You mind getting the tape from last night for us? 你介意给我们看下昨晚的录像带吗
[31:38] I think we can do better than a tape. 我想除了录像 我们还有其他的方法
[31:41] There’s anti-theft tracking software 在所有的电子商品上都有
[31:42] on all the electronic goods here. 这个防盗追踪系统
[31:44] Well, like I said, we’ve had robberies. 没错 我说过了 这里被抢过好多次
[31:46] Do you deactivate the software once a sale is made? 在出售的时候你会关闭这个软件吗
[31:49] …and Chamberlain will send it forward, 张伯伦把球踢向前方
[31:51] down the right side. 进入右场
[31:52] Alvarez there to collect. 阿尔瓦雷兹接到球
[31:54] But no, Muncie powers him off it, 但是 不 曼西切断了他
[31:56] and there’s no foul; Alvarez– 那没有犯规 阿尔瓦雷兹
[31:59] Hands up! Get on the ground, now! 举起手来 趴在地上 快点
[32:02] Give me your hands! 把手给我
[32:04] Clear! 安全
[32:04] There wasn’t any sign of the Sheik? 没有酋长的踪影吗
[32:06] Nope. 没有
[32:07] Still no answer at the UAE’s Mission. 阿联酋使团那边还是没有回复
[32:09] Nobody knows anything, 没人知道任何消息
[32:11] and Rashid’s got a bridge he wants to sell us. 而拉希德说的话更离谱
[32:13] What do you mean? 什么意思
[32:14] Rashid… 拉希德
[32:15] tell these people what you told me. 跟这些人重复下你刚才和我说的话
[32:17] What? That’s I’m innocent? 什么 我是无辜的吗
[32:19] I told this man 我告诉这个人
[32:20] I did not take the Sheik. 我没有绑架酋长
[32:22] I don’t know anything. 我什么都不知道
[32:23] Well, we might as well get a full account of what you don’t know, 好吧 我们要考虑下你不知道的事情
[32:25] so let’s start at the beginning, shall we? 我们就从头说起吧
[32:27] Are you aware of a plot to spread 你知道现在纽约正在扩散的
[32:29] Colony Collapse Disorder in New York? 蜂群崩坏症候群吗
[32:31] Colony what? 蜂群什么
[32:32] Do the names Everett Keck 你听说过埃弗雷特·凯克
[32:33] and Calvin Barnes mean anything to you? 和加尔文·巴尼斯吗
[32:35] No. 没有
[32:36] All I know is simple: 我只知道这些
[32:38] two nights ago, I was assigned to the Emir’s door. 两个晚上前 我被派到酋长的门口
[32:40] He was inside, with a… 他和一个
[32:43] a prostitute. 妓女在里面
[32:45] His taste. 符合他的品味
[32:46] Blonde. Tall. 金色头发 很高
[32:48] A beauty mark above the lip. 嘴唇上有个美人痣
[32:51] I never left my post, 我根本没有离开岗位
[32:53] but in the morning, they were both gone. 但是到了早上 他们都不见了
[32:55] Vanished into thin air. 凭空消失了
[32:56] I only ran because I know it makes no sense. 因为我知道这很不合常理所以我才逃跑的
[32:59] The Sheik was my responsibility. 保护酋长是我的职责
[33:01] If you turn me over, 如果你们把我遣送回国
[33:03] I’ll be lucky to be buried with my head. 身首能被埋在一起都算是走运的了
[33:05] We can’t promise you anything. 我们不能保证任何事
[33:07] But the NYPD can petition the DA for lenience 但是纽约警局可以向地检官求情
[33:10] and refugee status for helpful witnesses. 以证人身份为你申请到难民资格
[33:12] Hold up. You’re buying this? 等等 你相信他的话吗
[33:14] I said earlier this case was a Gordian knot. 我之前就说了这个案子是个难题
[33:16] This man has just given us a sword with which to cut it. 这个人刚刚为我们提供了解谜题的工具
[33:20] When he says the Sheik and his courtesan vanished into thin air, 他说酋长和他的妓女凭空消失了
[33:23] I believe him. 我相信他
[33:25] I also think I know where they materialized. 我想我也知道了他们是在哪里出现的
[33:34] This is from BeeCircuit.Com. 这是蜂流网上的
[33:35] It’s a thread about the evolution of leafcutter bees. 关于切叶蜂的进化的讨论
[33:38] Why are you showing this to me? 为什么要给我看这个
[33:41] Page four, 第四页
[33:43] post 103. 第103条帖子
[33:45] You’ll see the moment that you decided to lure 也就是你决定把纳赛尔·阿法伊德酋长
[33:46] Sheik Nasser Al-Fayed to the United States. 诱骗到美国来的那个时候
[33:49] You proposed a meeting in person. 你提议要面对面谈
[33:52] This? This was just me being nice. 就这个 我这是出于礼貌
[33:53] So nice he invited you to tour his hives in Al Qasr. 以至于他都邀请你去参观他在阿喀斯尔的蜂巢了
[33:57] “I’ll fly you in. Ticket for one. “我请你坐飞机来 但只限一人
[33:59] You can’t bring your husband.” 不能带你的丈夫来”
[34:00] I turned him down in the next post. 我下一条就回绝了他
[34:02] Probably because you knew it would be easier 可能是因为你知道让他远离家乡
[34:03] to abduct and ransom him here, away from his family compound. 在这里把他绑架并索要赎金会容易一些
[34:07] – What? – Three nights ago, he disappeared, -什么 -三天前 他失踪了
[34:09] shortly after his guards let a prostitute, 当时他的保镖让一个和你很像的妓女
[34:11] matching your description, into his hotel suite. 进了他的房间 不久后他就失踪了
[34:14] Please tell me you didn’t ask me to come here 你们不会因为我在留言板上受到了
[34:16] just because I got some unwanted attention on a message board. 不好的关注就把我叫来这里了吧
[34:18] You gave as good as you got. Privately, of course. 你也做出了回应 当然是私下的
[34:21] I’m friendly with the moderator of BeeCircuit.Com. 我跟蜂流网的版主关系不错
[34:24] You deleted your private messages, 你删除了你的私人消息
[34:26] but he was able to dredge these 不过他从服务器上
[34:28] off the server. 又找回来了这些
[34:29] There are hundreds of messages. 有好几百条消息
[34:31] A dozen invitations to New York. 你邀请他来美国多达数十次
[34:32] You even dyed your hair blonde 你知道了他的喜好后
[34:34] after you found out that’s what he likes. 甚至把你的头发染成了金色
[34:36] You were quite eager to show off your new look. 你迫不及待地想让他看看你的新样子
[34:44] No. 不
[34:45] I… 我
[34:46] actually hadn’t seen these. 真的没见过这些
[34:48] But I was aware of them. 不过我知道
[34:51] Tara told me about the… flirtation. 塔拉跟我说过 调情的事
[34:55] But that’s-that’s all in the past now. 不过那都是过去的事了
[34:58] Our relationship is great. 我们现在的感情很好
[34:59] Really? 真的吗
[35:01] Yeah. We just booked a second honeymoon in Vietnam. 是的 我们刚刚预订了去越南第二次度蜜月
[35:03] A non-extradition country. How heartwarming. 一个没有引渡条例的国家 真让人感动
[35:06] And all it took to bring you closer together 而增进你们感情的代价
[35:07] was a kidnapping and an attempted murder. 就是绑架和蓄意谋杀
[35:10] So Griffin is in on it with me? 这么说格里芬是我的同伙了
[35:12] – Someone had to work the winch. – What winch? -有人得控制曲柄 -什么曲柄
[35:14] The one that was attached to the balcony railing 就是酋长房间上面
[35:16] above the Sheik’s room. 阳台栏杆上的那个
[35:18] Someone had to work it to haul you both up, 有人得用它把你们两个拉起来
[35:20] away from Nasser’s guards. 从而躲过纳赛尔的保镖
[35:22] It wasn’t the third member of your cabal, Everett Keck. 不是另一个同伙埃弗雷特·凯克所为
[35:24] He’d been murdered the day before. 之前一天 他就被谋杀了
[35:27] The guy who killed all those bees? 就是那个杀死蜜蜂的人吗
[35:28] Oh, so we’re part of that thing now, too? 这么说那件事也是我们干的了
[35:30] Your online seduction was not sufficient. 你在网上的引诱还不够
[35:32] The Sheik was unwilling to leave his kingdom. 酋长不想舍弃他的国家
[35:34] So, knowing that his first passion was bees, 所以 当你得知他的第一爱好是蜜蜂后
[35:37] you set in motion an apiary apocalypse. 你就开始谋划一场蜜蜂大屠杀
[35:39] Everett Keck caused a spike in CCD so drastic 埃弗雷特·凯克突然引起了蜂群崩坏症候群
[35:43] that the Sheik had no choice but to come to your summit. 以至于酋长别无选择 只能来参加峰会
[35:46] Killing bees to lure an oddball Sheik. 通过杀死蜜蜂来引诱这个古怪的酋长
[35:49] Really? 不是吧
[35:50] I admit, it’s a plan almost too deranged 我承认 这个计划太离谱了
[35:53] to describe out loud, and yet… 你都不好意思说出来 不过
[35:56] it worked. 真的有用
[35:58] Eventually. 最终成功了
[35:59] Only real speed bump was Calvin Barnes. 只是最大的麻烦是加尔文·巴尼斯
[36:01] He was catching on to Keck, 他一直跟着凯克
[36:03] so while Keck alibied himself in Connecticut, 所以当凯克去了康涅狄格州时
[36:05] you ambushed Barnes in his home, 你就突然出现在巴尼斯家
[36:07] and shot him up with potassium chloride 给他注射了氯化钾
[36:09] to give him a heart attack. 从而引起心脏病
[36:10] I’ve never seen that man before. 我以前从没见过这个人
[36:12] And I didn’t do any of the things you say I did. 而且你们说的事我一件都没做过
[36:14] You should know we’ve got you and your husband on video, 你要知道我们有录像 上面显示你和你丈夫
[36:18] checking into the Sheik’s hotel the night he disappeared. 在酋长失踪当晚 去了他的酒店
[36:20] We know you were in the room right above him. 我们知道你们就在他楼上的房间
[36:22] And we found damage to the railing 而且我们也找到了栏杆上
[36:24] where the winch was attached. 曲柄损坏的痕迹
[36:25] You’ve gone back to your natural color. 你把头发又染回了原来的颜色
[36:28] Did you do that after the kidnapping 是在绑架之后
[36:29] to avoid being identified? 怕被认出来吗
[36:34] Has anyone tried calling him? 你们给他打过电话吗
[36:36] Has anyone tried calling who? 给谁打电话
[36:37] The Sheik. 酋长
[36:40] I mean, sure, 是的
[36:41] Griffin and I were at the same hotel. 格里芬和我当时跟他在同一家酒店
[36:43] That’s not a crime. 但这不犯法
[36:44] You’ve obviously done a lot of work here. 很显然你们已经调查了很多
[36:46] But has anyone actually talked to Nasser? 可是你们跟纳赛尔谈过吗
[36:48] Kidnapped men are difficult to get hold of. 很难联系上被绑架过的人
[36:50] Well, I think you should keep trying. 我觉得你们应该多试试
[36:52] In fact, I think you should try right now. 事实上 我觉得你们现在就应该试一下
[36:54] Maybe you could spare yourself any more embarrassment. 或许这能让你们少丢些脸面
[36:59] The United Arab Emirates 阿拉伯联合酋长国
[37:01] and their spokesman, Mr. Al Shamsi, 以及他们的发言人 阿沙姆希先生
[37:03] would like us to know that Sheik Nasser is resting 告诉我们纳赛尔酋长正在他
[37:06] on his plane home and is unavailable for questioning. 回家的飞机上休息 不能接受问话
[37:10] They paid the ransom. 他们付了赎金
[37:11] But they’re claiming he was never taken. 不过他们声称他没被绑架过
[37:13] Why? 为什么
[37:14] Because if word gets out they negotiate with kidnappers, 因为如果他们跟绑匪谈判的事被传了出去
[37:17] it’ll be open season on their people. 他们的人就都会成为绑匪的目标
[37:19] Cheaper in the long run 从长远来看
[37:20] to pretend none of this ever happened. 假装这事没发生过对他们来说比较省钱
[37:22] Not to mention less embarrassing. 更不用说还能少丢些人
[37:24] They also said this was the last time they’d take any of my calls. 他们也说了这是最后一次接我电话
[37:28] Perhaps it’s time to involve DHS. 或许是时候去找国土安全部了
[37:30] See if we can get a warrant to seek out any large transfers 看看我们能不能弄到一张搜查令 以便查查
[37:33] emanating from Al Qasr. 从阿喀斯尔转出的大额汇款
[37:35] We may be able to tell whether the Parkers secured their bounty 我们或许可以得知帕克夫妇是否通过
[37:38] – in Switzerland or the Cayman Islands. – Why? -瑞士或开曼群岛的账户收到了赎金 -为什么
[37:40] – Justice? – I’m familiar with the concept, -为了正义 -道理我懂
[37:42] but it’s gonna be difficult to prosecute a crime 不过连受害者都不承认发生过犯罪
[37:45] where the victim is gonna swear it didn’t take place. 恐怕很难起诉这些罪犯
[37:47] They didn’t just kidnap the Sheik. 他们不光绑架了酋长
[37:49] There’s Calvin Barnes, the bees… 还杀了加尔文·巴尼斯 那些蜜蜂
[37:51] Then get me some proof of any of it. 那就拿出证据来
[37:54] ‘Cause as it stands now, I got to cut the Parkers loose. 因为根据目前的情况 我得放了帕克夫妇
[37:57] If you do, they’ll be on the next flight to Haiphong. 如果你放了 他们会立马坐飞机去海防[越南城市]
[37:59] Then you better hurry. 那你最好快点了
[38:01] ‘Cause I got no choice. 因为这由不得我
[38:09] Okay, those are not evidence. 那些可不是证据
[38:10] Aren’t they? 不是吗
[38:11] Of low self-esteem? Definitely. Of a crime…? 证明缺乏自尊 没问题 但要证明罪案…
[38:14] What did the lab have to say about the stray hairs found 在加尔文·巴尼斯家找到的头发
[38:16] at Calvin Barnes’s home? 实验室有什么发现吗
[38:18] Most of them belonged to his wife, a few to the dog, 大部分是他太太的 有几根是狗身上的
[38:20] and there was one that was not a match for anyone. 但有一根没确定是谁的
[38:23] It was dyed blonde. Just like Tara Parker’s hair. 被染成了金色 就像塔拉·帕克的头发
[38:25] She was there the night he was attacked. 他被袭击那晚她也在场
[38:28] I would say we should get a DNA sample to confirm, 我觉得我们应该拿DNA样本确认一下
[38:30] but what would be the point? 不过何必多此一举呢
[38:31] When there’s no proof that a crime was committed, 在没有证据表明发生了罪案的时候
[38:33] and as far as the world is concerned, 全世界都认为
[38:35] Calvin Barnes just had a heart attack. 加尔文·巴尼斯只是心脏病发了而已
[38:37] And as far as Sheik Nasser is concerned, he was never kidnapped. 至于纳赛尔酋长 他认为自己从未被绑架过
[38:40] The Parkers have a knack for committing crimes 帕克夫妇很善于把罪案伪装成
[38:43] that cannot be identified as such. 发生了意外的样子
[38:45] Probably why they’re gonna spend the rest of their days 也许正因为如此他们才得以在
[38:47] sipping drinks on a Vietnamese beach. 越南海滩上喝着饮料度过接下来的数日
[38:50] – They’re not good– they’re lucky. – I don’t disagree. -他们不是有本事 只是走运 -我不否认
[38:53] Otherwise Everett Keck would still be alive, 否则埃弗雷特·凯克也不会死
[38:54] and they’d have to split their money three ways. 他们就得把钱分成三份
[38:57] As it is, they get to keep the whole pot. 现在 他们可以全部占为己有
[39:01] You’re not seriously gonna leave those up all night. 你不会真准备把照片放在那一整晚吧
[39:11] Everett Keck. 埃弗雷特·凯克
[39:13] The day he died, he was wearing a T-shirt that said, 他死的那天 穿的T恤上印有
[39:15] “Buddhists do it to attain Inner Peace.” “佛教徒用此来获得内心宁静”
[39:18] So? 所以呢
[39:18] His autopsy report also revealed he’d taken Viagra the night before. 他的尸检报告显示他死前一晚服用过伟哥
[39:22] Okay, I’ll bite. 好吧 我就问了
[39:23] What does Buddhism have to do with erectile dysfunction? 佛教跟勃起功能障碍有什么关系
[39:25] If I’m right, Watson, everything we want it to. 如果我想得没错 华生 它们的关系大了
[39:30] Mrs. Parker, do you understand your rights 帕克夫人 他们跟你说明了你的权利
[39:32] as they’ve been read to you? 你都明白了吗
[39:33] Yes. 是的
[39:35] What I understand is that you’re desperate. 我明白你们现在很绝望
[39:37] Griff and I leave for our trip tonight. 格里夫和我今晚就出发去旅行了
[39:38] You want to try to delay us. 你们就是想拖延我们
[39:40] It’s funny you should mention Griff. 真有意思你提起了格里夫
[39:41] He’s the reason we’re here. 他正是我们前来的原因
[39:42] He gave you up this morning. 今早他把你供出来了
[39:44] Sure, he did. 那是当然
[39:45] You don’t believe us? 你不相信我们吗
[39:47] I know how this works. 我知道你们的小伎俩
[39:48] Right now, some other cop is arresting him, 此时此刻 有其他警察在逮捕他
[39:50] saying I gave him up. 还说我把他供出来了
[39:52] You want us to turn against each other, but we won’t. 你们想要离间我俩 但我们不会的
[39:54] We didn’t do anything. 我们什么都没做
[39:55] But you did, as a matter of fact. 但事实上 你们有
[39:56] You both got Master’s Degrees. 你们都拿到了硕士学位
[39:58] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[40:00] Well, you both have your degrees in Agriculture. 你俩都拿到了农业学位
[40:03] But this scarlet academic hood that you’re wearing 但你穿的这件红色学术袍
[40:06] denotes a degree in Theology. 代表的是神学学位
[40:09] It belongs to your lover, Everett Keck. 它属于你的情人 埃弗雷特·凯克
[40:11] Like many a Theology major, 跟很多学神学的人一样
[40:13] Keck ultimately had to find work in another field. 凯克最终也不得不在其他领域找工作
[40:16] So he put his minor in Entomology to good use, 于是他利用了他辅修的昆虫学
[40:18] joining the USDA. 加入了农业部
[40:19] Your husband knew you were sending 你丈夫知道你给纳赛尔酋长
[40:21] racy pictures to Sheik Nasser. 发艳照
[40:22] He was okay with that. 他并不介意
[40:23] What he wasn’t okay with 但他看不顺眼的是
[40:25] was you taking this one at Keck’s house, 你是在凯克家拍的这张
[40:27] wearing Keck’s robe. 还穿着他的学术袍
[40:29] Until this morning, he’d never taken a good look at this. 在今天早上以前 他从没仔细看过这照片
[40:32] But when we were able to procure this very robe 但当我们给他看从凯克家里找出的这件衣服
[40:35] from Keck’s residence, along with dyed blonde hairs 以及从他浴室和床上找到的
[40:37] from his shower and bed, 染成金色的头发
[40:39] Griff became quite talkative. 格里夫就不再沉默了
[40:41] You got away with kidnapping the Sheik. 绑架酋长最后被你逃脱了
[40:43] You won’t get away with what you did to Calvin Barnes. 但你对加尔文·巴尼斯的所为 你逃不掉的
[40:45] Or millions of bees. 或是对蜜蜂的所为
[40:51] I don’t understand. 这我就不懂了
[40:54] You’re giving this back? 你要把这个还给我
[40:55] I can’t take the promotion, Pat. 我不能接受升职 派特
[40:57] I’m grateful– to you, 我非常感激你
[40:58] to the Commissioner– it’s just not right for me. 还有局长 但这不适合我
[41:03] Not right now. 现在还不行
[41:04] Tommy, offers like this don’t come around every day. 汤米 这样的机会不是每天都有的
[41:07] I get that. 我明白
[41:08] And I get that one may not come my way again. 我也知道也许我再也遇不到这样的机会了
[41:10] But the truth is, 但事实是
[41:12] the 11th is where I want to be. 我就想待在第十一分局
[41:17] Youngest detective in the history of the 14th Squad. 十四队历史上最年轻的警探
[41:20] Head of Major Case at 40. 四十岁就成了重案组的头儿
[41:22] Lacks ambition? 缺乏野心吗
[41:24] Am I missing something? 我还漏掉什么了吗
[41:26] My ambition’s being met. 我的野心已经实现了
[41:28] Right here. 就在这里
[41:33] I guess you’re right. 看来你是对的
[41:36] I should take this back. 我该把这个拿回去
[41:43] Moves like this, Tommy– people coming, people going– 这样的决定 汤米 人事调动
[41:47] they get made two ways: 通常有两种可能的目的
[41:49] Sometimes it’s the carrot, sometimes it’s the stick. 有时它是奖励 有时它是惩罚
[41:52] What the hell is that supposed to mean? 你这话是什么意思
[41:55] It means I’ve been around a long time. 我是说我在这待了很久
[41:57] I think I know a lifeboat when I see one. 看到救生船时我一眼就知道
[41:59] Are you saying somebody wants me off this desk? 你是说有人想要我离开
[42:02] I just know that this came from on high. 我只知道这是上头做出的决定
[42:05] It was something that was supposed to happen. 本来是由不得你拒绝的
[42:09] Why? 为什么
[42:12] Maybe there are problems in the 11th you don’t know about. 也许十一分局有些你不知道的问题
[42:16] Maybe Ann Vescey has more friends than you do. 也许安·瓦西比你更有人脉
[42:21] Or maybe I’m just wrong. 也可能是我错了
[42:23] It has been known to happen. 这事没法避免
[42:31] Be happy here, Tommy. 好好享受吧 汤米
[42:33] Just… don’t be comfortable. 但是 别掉以轻心
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme