时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Sherlock? | 夏洛克 |
[00:15] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[00:15] | Can you come down here, please? | 你能下来一下吗 |
[00:25] | Is that the real Stanley Cup? | 这是真的斯坦利杯吗 |
[00:26] | That’s precisely what I’m trying to determine. | 这正是我想查清楚的 |
[00:29] | Several days ago, | 几天前 |
[00:30] | whilst browsing auction sites on the dark Web, | 在我浏览黑市拍卖网站时 |
[00:31] | I came across a listing for the Dominion Hockey Challenge Cup, | 我看到了有人卖”领土冰球挑战杯” |
[00:34] | aka Lord Stanley’s Cup. | 也就是斯坦利爵士杯 |
[00:37] | I was skeptical as to the Cup’s provenance, so I bought it. | 我对奖杯的来源表示怀疑 所以就买下了它 |
[00:40] | Why would you buy it if you were skeptical…? | 你既然怀疑为什么还要买它 |
[00:41] | The Cup has humble beginnings. | 这座奖杯的起源很卑微 |
[00:43] | It started off as a mere bowl. | 它一开始只是一个碗 |
[00:44] | In 1927, long narrow bands were added | 1927年上面加上了长长的窄条纹 |
[00:46] | and then replaced by uneven bands in 1947. | 1947年又被换成了凹凸不平的条纹 |
[00:49] | The original bowl is in the vault | 原来的那个碗放在 |
[00:50] | in the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto. | 多伦多的冰球名人堂的地窖里 |
[00:53] | The Hall also keeps a near-perfect duplicate on hand. | 名人堂还保存着一件几乎完美的复制品 |
[00:55] | The Presentation Cup, | 那座用来展示的奖杯 |
[00:56] | if indeed this is the genuine article, is here. | 就是它 如果它是真品的话 |
[01:00] | Wait a second, are you into hockey? | 等一下 你对冰球感兴趣吗 |
[01:01] | What I’m “into,” Watson, is the possibility | 我感兴趣的 华生 是这座奖杯 |
[01:03] | that the Cup was stolen. | 可能是被偷来的 |
[01:04] | It travels under the constant supervision of its keeper, | 它的运送过程一直被保管者监视着 |
[01:06] | so opportunities to nick it are very, very rare. | 所以偷到它的可能性非常低 |
[01:09] | If it is the real Cup, | 如果这是真奖杯 |
[01:10] | I shall return it to the National Hockey League | 我会立刻把它归还给 |
[01:12] | with all due haste. | 国家冰球联盟 |
[01:13] | If not, Clyde has a new wading pool. | 如果是假的 克莱德就有个新泳池了 |
[01:17] | And the reason it’s in the tub is? | 那你把它放在浴缸里是因为 |
[01:19] | I was measuring water displacement | 我之前在测量它的排水量 |
[01:20] | to determine the Cup’s density. | 来确定奖杯的密度 |
[01:22] | Now it’s just drying. | 现在就是晾干 |
[01:26] | It can dry elsewhere. | 它可以去别的地方晾 |
[01:32] | Nice, yo. | 太好了 |
[01:33] | Getting closer to that 80-inch plasma. | 离八十吋的等离子电视越来越近了 |
[01:35] | Man, plasma dead, bro– you want LED. | 伙计 等离子过时了 你需要LED屏 |
[01:37] | Ooh, check it out. | 快看 |
[01:44] | Hey, yo, man, you having trouble getting home? | 伙计 你回不去家了吗 |
[01:45] | Man, he look lost to me. | 兄弟 他好像迷路了 |
[01:47] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[01:48] | Show us your wallet, we see where you live, | 给我们看看你的钱包 我们看看你住哪 |
[01:50] | make sure you get on the right train. | 免得你搭错地铁了 |
[01:51] | Hey, man, I’m talking to you. | 伙计 我跟你说话呢 |
[01:54] | Oh, no way. | 不是吧 |
[01:55] | Hey. Hey, mister, can you hear me? | 喂 先生 你能听见我说话吗 |
[01:57] | Yo, what are you doing? We got to get out of here. | 你干什么啊 我们该走了 |
[01:58] | We can’t just leave him here. He’ll die. | 我们不能把他扔在这 他会死的 |
[02:00] | So? | 所以呢 |
[02:05] | Hey, mister– everything’s all right, mister. | 先生 没事的 先生 |
[02:07] | The ambulance is coming. They’re gonna help you. | 救护车就要来了 他们会帮助你的 |
[02:08] | Yeah, I want to report a… | 我想报告一起… |
[02:10] | I don’t know, an assault or something. | 我也不知道 有人被袭击了 |
[02:51] | You hated it. | 你讨厌它 |
[02:52] | Well, I wouldn’t say “hated.” | 我不会用讨厌这个词 |
[02:54] | I just never understood bands that are that angry. | 我只是不理解这么愤怒的乐队 |
[02:56] | They are not angry. | 他们不是愤怒 |
[02:58] | They’re young. You’re old. | 他们很年轻 而你老了 |
[03:00] | You act like I don’t know you got a few months on me. | 你别以为我不知道你比我还大几个月 |
[03:03] | If you are trying to talk me out of going back to my place, | 如果你是在说服我让我不要带你回家 |
[03:06] | boy, you are doing a good job. | 那你干得很好 |
[03:08] | Your place? | 你家 |
[03:10] | That’s new. | 挺新鲜啊 |
[03:11] | It’s my neighborhood, | 这离我住的地方不远 |
[03:12] | and, um, got rid of all those bodies, so… | 那些凶案都处理完了 所以… |
[03:22] | It’s work. | 是工作 |
[03:25] | Seana Scott. | 肖恩娜·斯科特 |
[03:31] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[03:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:37] | I-I’ll call you if it’s not too late. | 如果不是太晚我会给你打电话的 |
[03:39] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | Tomorrow works, too. | 明天也行 |
[03:49] | Don’t give up on tonight. | 别放弃今晚嘛 |
[03:57] | It’s Bell. | 我是贝尔 |
[04:02] | Watson, you’ve lived here your whole life. | 华生 你在这住了一辈子 |
[04:04] | Why do you think so many New Yorkers feel the need | 你觉得为什么这么多纽约人 |
[04:06] | to combine public transportation with public urination? | 都爱在公共交通场所随地小便呢 |
[04:08] | You know, it’s part of the charm. | 这就是纽约魅力的一部分吧 |
[04:10] | What I’ve been told so far– | 据我目前所知 |
[04:12] | victim’s a New Jersey criminal court judge named Dennis Vaughn. | 受害者是名叫丹尼斯·沃恩的新泽西刑事法官 |
[04:16] | Looks like someone got him at the top of the steps. | 看起来有名罪犯抢先了 |
[04:18] | Single stab wound to the chest. | 胸前有一处刺伤 |
[04:20] | Weapon was a screwdriver. | 凶器是一把螺丝刀 |
[04:23] | 12th Squad caught the case, | 第十二分局接到了案子 |
[04:24] | but given who the vic is, | 但由于死者的身份 |
[04:25] | Chief of D’s asked Major Case to take it over. | 局长让重案组接管这个案子 |
[04:29] | Detective Bell. | 贝尔警探 |
[04:30] | Detective Scott from the 12th, | 这是第十二分局的斯科特警探 |
[04:32] | this is Sherlock Holmes, Joan Watson. | 这是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 乔恩·华生 |
[04:34] | Any idea why the judge was in the city? | 你知道法官为什么来纽约吗 |
[04:36] | Spoke to a clerk at his office. | 我跟他办公室的书记员谈过 |
[04:38] | She said he was here attending a fund-raiser | 她说他是来参加为新泽西州长 |
[04:40] | for the Jersey governor’s reelection campaign. | 改选而举行的竞选募捐的 |
[04:42] | So the governor of New Jersey holds fund-raisers in New York? | 新泽西的州长在纽约募捐 |
[04:46] | Have you ever been to Trenton? | 你去过特伦顿吗[新泽西州首府] |
[04:49] | CSU lifted these prints off of the weapon. | 现场调查组从凶器上提取了这些指纹 |
[04:51] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[04:52] | Who called it in? | 是谁报的警 |
[04:53] | Couple of kids over there. | 那边的两个孩子 |
[04:55] | They don’t exactly scream “Model citizens,” | 他们不像是什么模范市民 |
[04:57] | but they stuck around, | 但他们坚持留在这里 |
[04:57] | so I’m thinking they weren’t involved. | 所以我觉得他们可能与此事无关 |
[05:00] | We’ll know more when the prints come back. | 等指纹匹配结果出来我们就会了解更多 |
[05:01] | Prints are more likely yours than theirs, Detective. | 指纹更像是你的而不是他们的 警探 |
[05:03] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[05:05] | I don’t mean yours, specifically, | 我不是说是你个人的 |
[05:07] | but I’m fairly certain these prints are female. | 但我很确定这些是女性的指纹 |
[05:10] | Research has shown a direct correlation | 研究表明指纹的脊和谷的 |
[05:12] | between the relative thickness of the ridges and valleys | 相对厚度跟人的性别 |
[05:14] | of an individual’s fingerprints and his or her sex. | 有直接的相关性 |
[05:16] | And you can see these ridges and valleys well enough | 你能看清这些脊和谷 |
[05:19] | to know the difference? | 得知嫌疑人的性别吗 |
[05:20] | Oh, trust me, he can. | 相信我 他可以 |
[05:23] | Was the judge married? | 法官结婚了吗 |
[05:24] | No. I asked the clerk. | 没有 我问了书记员 |
[05:25] | Next of kin is a brother in Florida. | 他的近亲是在弗罗里达的兄弟 |
[05:28] | Well, he had sex tonight. | 他今晚跟人上过床 |
[05:30] | Not the brother; the judge. | 不是他的兄弟 是这位法官 |
[05:32] | He’s freshly showered, and his skin bears the aroma | 他最近洗过澡 而且他的皮肤上 |
[05:34] | of a soap used exclusively at the Waldorf-Astoria. | 有华尔道夫酒店特有的肥皂香味 |
[05:37] | That’s where the fund-raiser was. | 募捐就是在那里进行的 |
[05:38] | And yet he didn’t spend the night. | 但他没有在那里过夜 |
[05:40] | His presence here suggests he was on his way home. | 他出现在这里说明他正要回家 |
[05:42] | Before he got very far, he met with a passionate death | 在他走远之前 他遇上了 |
[05:45] | at the hands of a woman. | 一个冲动杀人的女人 |
[05:47] | So you’re thinking lovers’ quarrel. | 所以你觉得这是情杀 |
[05:49] | Wouldn’t explain the use of a screwdriver as a murder weapon, | 这解释不了为什么凶器是一把螺丝刀 |
[05:51] | but it would accommodate the other evidence. | 但这跟其他证据吻合 |
[05:53] | I’ll get the guest list from the fund-raiser, | 我去拿参加募捐的客人名单 |
[05:56] | see if anyone fits the bill. | 看看有没有人符合 |
[06:01] | You think I had something to do | 你们觉得我 |
[06:02] | with what happened to Judge Vaughn. | 跟沃恩法官的死有关 |
[06:03] | We know the judge left the fund-raiser early | 我们知道法官提前离开了募捐会 |
[06:05] | and went up to a room at the Waldorf. | 去了华尔道夫酒店的一个房间 |
[06:09] | We also know that you had a room there. | 我们还知道你在那里开了间房 |
[06:12] | That’s where you spent last night. | 你昨晚是在那个酒店度过的 |
[06:14] | The governor’s office booked rooms | 州长办公室给团队中的 |
[06:16] | for all of his top staffers. | 核心成员都订了房 |
[06:18] | None of us were gonna drive back t-to Trenton last night. | 我们没人打算半夜开车回特伦顿 |
[06:21] | That’s fair enough. | 这很合理 |
[06:22] | But you were the only one of those staffers | 但你是这些成员中唯一一个 |
[06:23] | who was seen leaving the function | 被目击到和沃恩法官 |
[06:25] | around the same time that Judge Vaughn did. | 同时离开募捐会的人 |
[06:27] | Neither of you returned for the rest of the evening. | 你们两个后来都没回募捐会现场 |
[06:30] | We know what happened to him, Miss Nichols. | 我们知道他发生了什么 尼库拉斯小姐 |
[06:31] | Where were you? | 你那时在哪 |
[06:36] | Dennis and I had been seeing each other | 自从丹尼斯和我在法学院认识后 |
[06:38] | on and off since law school. | 就偶尔会约会 |
[06:40] | He had to be, what, uh, 20 years older than you? | 他应该是比你大了二十岁吧 |
[06:46] | He was a professor. You were a student. | 当时你们是教授和学生的关系 |
[06:50] | Uh, at first, it had to be a secret, | 起初 这段关系必须保密 |
[06:53] | and then, over the years, he just insisted | 然后这么些年以来 |
[06:57] | we keep it that way. | 他就是坚持保密 |
[06:59] | He was worried about what it would do to his reputation. | 他担心关系曝光会损害他的名誉 |
[07:02] | I didn’t say anything because, | 我没说什么是因为 |
[07:04] | even now, I don’t think that he would want anybody to know. | 就算现在我也觉得他不想让任何人知道 |
[07:07] | And after he l eft the hotel, you didn’t go back to the party. | 但在他离开酒店后 你也没回募捐会 |
[07:11] | No, I was invited | 对 一个朋友喊我 |
[07:13] | by a friend for a drink | 一起去喝一杯 |
[07:15] | at a bar around the corner. | 就在街角那边的酒吧 |
[07:16] | And we were there until I heard about Dennis. | 我们一直在那直到我听说丹尼斯的事 |
[07:20] | Her name’s Andrea Schuster. I can give you her number. | 她叫安德里亚·舒斯特 我可以把她电话给你 |
[07:25] | Can I talk to you guys a second? | 我有事想和你们说 |
[07:28] | I wouldn’t bother getting Miss Nichols’ prints. | 我觉得不用采集尼库拉斯小姐的指纹了 |
[07:30] | NCIC just came back with a hit in Jersey. | 国家犯罪信息中心刚发来泽西市的匹配信息 |
[07:33] | Woman by the name of Nikki Moreno. | 这女人叫尼基·莫蕾诺 |
[07:35] | 案件资料 已越狱 | |
[07:35] | Repeat drug offender. | 贩毒惯犯 |
[07:37] | Judge Vaughn sentenced her to four years | 沃恩法官判了她四年监禁 |
[07:39] | at Pemberton Women’s Correctional Facility. | 在彭伯顿女子监狱服刑 |
[07:41] | When was she released? | 她什么时候释放的 |
[07:42] | She wasn’t. | 她没被释放 |
[07:44] | She escaped two days ago. | 两天前越狱了 |
[07:48] | There’s Moreno’s visitor logs, | 这是莫蕾诺的访客记录 |
[07:50] | phone transcripts and all the write-ups. | 电话记录和所有的笔记 |
[07:52] | State police got copies, too. | 州警局也拿了复印版 |
[07:55] | She was a troublemaker. | 她是个惹祸精 |
[07:57] | Pulled a few cell phones off her. | 弄坏了好几个手机 |
[07:59] | She’d mouth off to the C.O.’s. | 经常和监管员顶嘴 |
[08:01] | Couple times, I had to put her in the SHU. | 好几次我都不得不把她关进隔离单间去 |
[08:03] | Oh, that’s… that’s solitary. | 就是完全隔离的牢房 |
[08:06] | We get Netflix. | 我们也看电视剧的 |
[08:08] | Any idea how she got out? | 知道她怎么越狱的吗 |
[08:09] | First we noticed was when she didn’t show up for count. | 我们起先发现在点名的时候她不在 |
[08:13] | We went into lockdown, but she was gone. | 我们就去隔离间看 她已经不在里面了 |
[08:16] | We still got a lot of video to go through. | 我们还有一大堆视频没看完 |
[08:19] | I’d like copies of those videos. | 我想要一份这些视频的复件 |
[08:20] | I’d also like to walk your perimeter | 我还想在监狱里转转 |
[08:22] | and examine each of your gates. | 并检查下每一道门 |
[08:23] | Oh, uh, our people went over all of that. | 我们的人都仔细检查过了 |
[08:26] | They didn’t find anything. | 什么也没发现 |
[08:27] | Well, knowing how she escaped might help us find out | 知道她如何越狱的有助于找出 |
[08:30] | if anyone was helping her, maybe even tell us where she is. | 是谁帮了她 可能还能知道她在哪 |
[08:32] | My interest is equally academic. | 我的兴趣是完全学术性的 |
[08:34] | True prison breaks, those from within the grounds, are rare. | 真实的越狱事件 从内部直接越狱 很罕见 |
[08:38] | Those perpetrated by women, almost unheard of. | 而且还是女性 几乎闻所未闻 |
[08:42] | It’s statistics, Watson. | 这是有统计数字的 华生 |
[08:43] | It’s not that they fail more. | 不是她们失败的多 |
[08:45] | It’s just that they don’t try. | 是她们根本没尝试 |
[08:48] | Academic interests aside, we would appreciate your help. | 先把你的学术兴趣放一放 很感谢你的热心 |
[08:51] | Tell you the truth, | 说实话 |
[08:53] | this whole thing doesn’t surprise me. | 这事我完全不感到吃惊 |
[08:55] | Budget cuts have stretched us pretty thin. | 削减预算让我们捉襟见肘 |
[08:57] | We’re understaffed. | 人手完全不足 |
[08:59] | A lot of the cameras are on the fritz. | 很多监控都出毛病了 |
[09:01] | Guys at R.E. only care about the bottom line. | R.E.的那帮家伙只关注最低标准 |
[09:03] | R.E.? | R.E.是什么 |
[09:04] | Reform Enterprises. | 教改企业 |
[09:06] | It’s the company that owns this facility. | 是这个监狱的所有者 |
[09:07] | Privatized prisons, | 私人监狱 |
[09:08] | capitalism at its most cynical. | 资本主义最讽刺的存在 |
[09:10] | Profits are tied to filling the beds, | 此类的利润产生于往监狱里塞更多的人 |
[09:12] | so public policy that puts more people behind bars is good, | 所以能把更多的人关进监狱的政策就是好的 |
[09:15] | and prevention and rehabilitation are bad. | 而预防犯罪和罪犯改造是极不好的 |
[09:17] | I stay out of all the politics. | 我不参与政治 |
[09:19] | We’re just trying to do our jobs. | 我们就是做我们该做的工作 |
[09:21] | While Mr. Holmes checks out the grounds, | 福尔摩斯先生去查看整个监狱的时候 |
[09:23] | we’d like to see Miss Moreno’s cell. | 我们想看看莫蕾诺小姐的牢房 |
[09:26] | Nikki only had two years left on her sentence. | 尼基还剩两年就刑满了 |
[09:29] | Now, if we find her, | 但现在如果她被抓到 |
[09:30] | she’s gonna spend the rest of her life behind bars. | 她就得在监狱里过一辈子了 |
[09:32] | From her file, | 从她的档案来看 |
[09:33] | it looks like Judge Vaughn could have gone a lot easier on her. | 似乎沃恩法官本可以轻判她的 |
[09:36] | Deputy Warden McCann made her sound like a hothead. | 听麦凯恩副监狱长的意思 她很鲁莽 |
[09:38] | Maybe she held a grudge. | 也许她心存怨恨 |
[09:48] | Already been tossed? | 已经搜查过了 |
[09:59] | Detective Scott seems nice. | 斯科特警探看上去不错 |
[10:03] | Matching hand stamps at the crime scene. Dead giveaway. | 之前凶案现场你们手上的戳记一样 完全暴露了哦 |
[10:08] | We’ve been trying to keep it low-profile. | 我们想保持低调一点 |
[10:10] | At least until it gets more serious. | 至少在关系更进一步之前 |
[10:12] | Well, she seems nice. | 她人挺好的 |
[10:15] | I mean it. | 我真心的 |
[10:17] | Yeah, thanks. | 多谢 |
[10:18] | I’ve never dated another detective before. | 我以前从没和同事约会过 |
[10:20] | It has its pros and cons. | 有得有失吧 |
[10:23] | We understand each other. | 我们能理解对方 |
[10:28] | The Poetry of Robert Frost. | 罗伯特·弗罗斯特的诗集 |
[10:31] | Looks pretty new. | 看上去很新 |
[10:32] | This is the only book | 这是唯一一本 |
[10:33] | that isn’t from the prison library. | 不是来自监狱图书馆的书 |
[10:37] | Does Nikki strike you | 你觉得尼基是那种 |
[10:38] | as the “Poems about New England farm life” type? | 热爱新英格兰田园诗的人吗 |
[10:42] | Could be she was expanding her horizons. | 也许她是在拓宽视野 |
[10:45] | Could be it was a gift. | 也许这是个礼物 |
[10:48] | “Start with page ten and dream about the apple trees. | 从第十页开始读 幻想一下美丽的苹果树 |
[10:51] | Jeff.” | 杰夫 |
[10:57] | It’s pretty intimate stuff. | 这是很亲密的语气 |
[10:59] | Yeah, I don’t remember anyone named Jeff | 对 我不记得在尼基的访客记录里 |
[11:01] | in Nikki’s visitor log. | 有叫杰夫的人 |
[11:03] | Weren’t any Jeffs in her list of known associates, either. | 她的已知社交圈里 也没有叫杰夫的人 |
[11:07] | So whoever he is, maybe he knows something. | 不论他是谁 他可能知道些什么 |
[11:15] | So I think I know who Jeff is. | 我知道杰夫是谁了 |
[11:17] | Do tell. | 说说看 |
[11:18] | I just heard back from the Warden at Pemberton. | 我刚从彭伯顿的监狱长那里得知 |
[11:20] | Turns out there’s an attorney named Jeff Harper | 有一个叫杰夫·哈珀的律师 |
[11:22] | who gives seminars at the prison. | 负责在监狱里开交流互助会 |
[11:24] | That’s why his name wasn’t on Nikki’s visitor list. | 这就是为何他的名字不在尼基的访客名单上 |
[11:27] | He works for an advocacy group that advises inmates | 他在一个法律宣传组工作 |
[11:29] | of their rights, answers any legal questions. | 为犯人说明其权利并解答其法律疑问 |
[11:32] | And gifts them with the occasional book of poetry? | 然后给犯人送诗集 |
[11:34] | The Warden agreed that was unusual. | 监狱长也说这很不寻常 |
[11:36] | So I thought we’d pay Jeff a visit tomorrow, | 所以我觉得我们明天应该去拜访杰夫 |
[11:38] | see if there was anything more to his relationship | 看看他是不是和尼基 |
[11:40] | with Nikki than people knew. | 有不为人知的关系 |
[11:46] | Now what are you doing? | 现在你在做什么 |
[11:47] | My previous test of the Cup’s legitimacy proved inconclusive. | 我之前关于奖杯真伪的实验毫无结论 |
[11:50] | As you are no doubt aware, the metal composition | 正如你无疑知晓的 餐具的金属成分 |
[11:53] | of cutlery can have an effect on food’s flavor. | 会影响食物的口感 |
[11:55] | That’s why caviar is best enjoyed with spoons | 这就是为什么鱼子酱最好用 |
[11:57] | made of bone or porcelain rather than steel. | 由骨头或陶瓷制成的勺子来品尝 |
[11:59] | This is a far cry from a spoon, of course, | 这奖杯当然和勺子相去甚远 |
[12:01] | but the same essential principles apply. | 但也适用于同一基本原理 |
[12:03] | So you think you’ll be able to taste if that’s the real trophy. | 你认为如果那是真的奖杯你能尝出来 |
[12:06] | Mmm, needs a moment. | 得过一会儿 |
[12:09] | Oh, is that everything from the 12th? | 那是十二分局给的资料吗 |
[12:11] | Mm-hmm. Courtesy of Detective Scott. | 嗯 斯科特警探帮的忙 |
[12:13] | Unfortunately, there’s little more to glean here | 不幸的是这里面要整理的东西 |
[12:15] | than there was at the scene of the crime. | 比犯罪现场的还多 |
[12:18] | So what do you think of her? | 你觉得她怎么样 |
[12:20] | Her report is meticulous. | 她报告写得很严谨 |
[12:21] | She’s a keen observer and detail-oriented. | 她有着敏锐的观察力并注重细节 |
[12:23] | No, I mean do you like her? | 不是 我是说你喜不喜欢她 |
[12:25] | Why on earth would that matter? | 那有什么关系 |
[12:27] | Mmm, no reason. | 没事 |
[12:28] | Forget I asked. | 当我没问 |
[12:30] | You’ve divined her secret. | 你窥知了她的秘密 |
[12:32] | What? | 什么 |
[12:33] | Somehow you’ve realized that she’s leading a double life. | 你意识到了她的双重生活 |
[12:36] | You’re wondering if I was aware– well, I was. | 你想知道我是否已经察觉 我察觉了 |
[12:39] | Of course you were. | 那是当然 |
[12:40] | She’ll need to be more careful in the future, | 她以后得加倍小心 |
[12:41] | lest everyone realize she’s working for Internal Affairs. | 免得众人皆知她为内务局工作 |
[12:48] | Scott isn’t Internal Affairs. She’s a detective at the 12th. | 斯科特不是内务局的人 她是十二分局的警探 |
[12:51] | She’s both. | 她两个都是 |
[12:52] | I thought you said you knew her secret. | 我以为你知道她的秘密 |
[12:54] | How could she be both? | 她怎么能都是呢 |
[12:55] | She’s a field associate. | 她是个外勤联络员 |
[12:56] | Her desk is at the 12th precinct, | 她在十二分局办公 |
[12:57] | and she reports to IAB when needed. | 必要时向内务局汇报 |
[12:59] | Are you saying she’s a spy? | 你说她是间谍 |
[13:01] | Well, in a manner of speaking. | 某种意义上吧 |
[13:02] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:03] | After our administrative hearing last year, | 自从去年我们行政听审后 |
[13:05] | I anticipated the bureau would want to keep tabs on us. | 我预料警局可能会监视我们 |
[13:08] | So I thought I’d beat them to the punch. | 所以我想先发制人 |
[13:09] | I performed some light surveillance of their offices, | 我窃听了他们的办公室 |
[13:11] | and I identified a goodly number of their field associates. | 得知不少外勤联络员的情报 |
[13:13] | Detective Scott was one of them. | 斯科特警探是其中之一 |
[13:16] | This vexes you? | 你很困扰吗 |
[13:17] | She and Marcus have been seeing each other. | 她和马库斯在约会 |
[13:19] | That’s what I thought you meant | 我以为你说她的双重生活 |
[13:20] | when you said she was leading a double life. | 指的是这个意思 |
[13:25] | Well, I confess to being surprised that that escaped my attention, | 我承认我很惊讶自己未能察觉这一点 |
[13:28] | but, uh, as you know, the lives of those closest to me | 不过你也知道 我对身边人 |
[13:30] | are often the most difficult ones for me to… | 是最难… |
[13:31] | How can you be so casual about this? | 你对这件事怎么这么漫不经心 |
[13:33] | About what? | 哪件事 |
[13:35] | You don’t think he knows? | 你以为他不知道 |
[13:36] | Do you? | 你说呢 |
[13:38] | Well, say he doesn’t. | 就当他不知道好了 |
[13:39] | How is it any of our concern? | 你着什么急 |
[13:41] | Are you serious? | 你讲真的 |
[13:42] | We’re not cops, Watson. | 我们不是警察 华生 |
[13:44] | For as long as there’s been police, | 有警察的地方 |
[13:45] | there’s been police corruption. | 就有腐败 |
[13:46] | The bureau might not be popular, but it’s utterly necessary. | 内务局也许不受欢迎 却很必要 |
[13:48] | You just said you surveilled them. | 你刚还说你监视他们 |
[13:50] | Because I feared that they might not approve of our methods, | 因为我怕他们不批准我们的办案手法 |
[13:52] | not because I thought they were inherently evil. | 不是因为我觉得他们心怀恶意 |
[13:54] | I know they go after bad cops, | 我知道他们追查坏警察 |
[13:55] | but you know they jam up a lot of good ones. | 但他们也搞臭了不少好警察 |
[13:57] | Do you fear this to be the case with Marcus, | 你担心马库斯也如此 |
[13:59] | that he’s being jammed? | 被他们搞臭了 |
[14:00] | If you’re asking me if I think | 你要问我是否把她 |
[14:01] | she’s a honey trap– no, I don’t. | 视为温柔陷阱 不 我不这么想 |
[14:03] | I think they really like each other, but think about it. | 我觉得他们是真心的 可是想想吧 |
[14:05] | What if he does something small, | 如果他搞小动作 |
[14:06] | like help fix another cop’s mistake | 比如帮忙补救其他警察的错误 |
[14:07] | and then tells her about it? | 并告诉了她 |
[14:09] | Isn’t it her job to bring things like this to her boss? | 难道她不该报告给她上司吗 |
[14:14] | You know, I’ll call him tomorrow, | 明天我给他打电话 |
[14:15] | and if he knows about it, I’ll just tell him | 如果他知道 我就说 |
[14:16] | we’ll keep it between us. | 此事我们绝不外泄 |
[14:17] | And if he doesn’t? | 如果他不知道呢 |
[14:19] | Then I guess he’ll have a decision to make. | 那他就该做个决断了 |
[14:38] | 晚餐吃披萨 好啊 | |
[14:39] | 饿了 你什么时候带披萨回家 | |
[14:47] | 披萨店停车场 叫警察来 | |
[14:51] | 就说尼基问候他们 | |
[14:55] | 你说什么呢 吓到我了 | |
[15:15] | I asked the Freehold PD | 我让泽西的弗里霍警局 |
[15:16] | in Jersey to send us those. | 把这些发过来 |
[15:18] | Gwen is Deputy McCann’s wife. | 格温是麦卡恩副官的妻子 |
[15:22] | She called 911 after that last text. | 收到最后一条短信之后她报了警 |
[15:25] | The way McCann talked about Nikki Moreno, | 听麦卡恩说起尼基·莫蕾诺的口气 |
[15:28] | they locked horns plenty. | 他们俩肯定矛盾很深 |
[15:29] | First Judge Vaughn, then him? | 先是沃恩法官 再是他 |
[15:31] | Looks like she’s keeping a hit list. | 看来她列了张暗杀名单 |
[15:32] | For a previously unremarkable drug dealer, | 对一个先前默默无闻的毒贩而言 |
[15:34] | Miss Moreno continues to defy expectations. | 莫蕾诺小姐真是惊喜不断 |
[15:36] | Spree killer is yet another category dominated by men. | 绝大多数杀人狂都是男性 |
[15:41] | How does she do it? | 她是怎么做到的 |
[15:42] | Would you be happier if women were better criminals? | 如果女性更擅长犯罪你是不是就高兴了 |
[15:45] | Anything on the weapon? | 凶器有线索吗 |
[15:47] | Just that she used a nine millimeter, | 只知道她用的是九毫米手枪 |
[15:48] | and it hasn’t turned up yet. | 凶器尚未发现 |
[15:50] | Assume she’s still got it, wherever she is, | 假设枪还在她手上 不论她在哪 |
[15:52] | federal marshals, state police, | 联邦法警 州警 |
[15:54] | every PD in New York and New Jersey is into it, | 纽约和新泽西的所有警局都在调查此案 |
[15:56] | and no one’s got a clue. | 一无所获 |
[15:58] | Sherlock and I are going to meet with Jeff Harper | 我和夏洛克要去杰夫·哈珀的办公室见他 |
[16:00] | at his office– maybe you want to join us? | 你要一起来吗 |
[16:03] | Jeff Harper? | 杰夫·哈珀 |
[16:04] | He’s the advocacy attorney | 他是个辩护律师 |
[16:05] | who gave Nikki the book Joan found. | 乔恩找到的那本书就是他给尼基的 |
[16:07] | Seemed like a pretty personal gift | 以法律顾问的身份来讲 |
[16:09] | to come from a legal advisor. | 这礼物也太私人化了 |
[16:10] | So even if he’s not helping her, he might have some insight. | 即便他没帮她 也可能知道点什么 |
[16:13] | Given this new development, | 鉴于这最新动向 |
[16:15] | I suggest you visit Mr. Harper without me. | 我就不去一起见哈珀先生了 |
[16:17] | I would like to inspect the scene | 我想去勘察副监狱长的凶案现场 |
[16:19] | of the Deputy Warden’s murder myself as well as his remains. | 及其遗体 |
[16:22] | I’ll set it up. | 我来安排 |
[16:23] | Let me know what you guys find. | 有发现了告诉我 |
[16:28] | “Lovers, forget your love, | 恋人们 忘却情事 |
[16:29] | and listen to the love of these. | 聆听这些爱意 |
[16:31] | She a window flower, and he a winter breeze.” | 她是一朵窗花 他是一缕冬风 |
[16:34] | Page ten. | 第十页 |
[16:35] | It’s pretty stuff. | 写得真好 |
[16:37] | That come up when you were explaining the appeals process? | 这是你解释上诉程序时的事 |
[16:39] | Or how to prep for a parole hearing? | 还是你解释假释听证会的准备工作时 |
[16:41] | You must have some real questions you want to ask me. | 你们应该有实质性的问题想问我吧 |
[16:43] | So ask them. | 问吧 |
[16:44] | Did you help Nikki Moreno escape? | 你帮助尼基·莫蕾诺越狱了吗 |
[16:46] | No. | 没有 |
[16:47] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪儿吗 |
[16:48] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:49] | Well, you obviously got closer than people knew. | 你们的关系显然比人们所知的要亲近 |
[16:52] | Actually, we didn’t. | 实际上 我们没有 |
[16:54] | I’ll admit there was flirtation. | 我承认我们调情过 |
[16:57] | I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[16:58] | And she flirted back. | 她也回应了 |
[16:59] | I assume because she saw me as someone who could help. | 我想那是因为她觉得我帮得上忙 |
[17:02] | Maybe the poetry book was ill-advised, | 也许送诗集的确欠考虑 |
[17:05] | but I’m not an idiot– I never crossed the line. | 但我不傻 我从没越界 |
[17:07] | What kind of help did she want? | 她要帮什么忙 |
[17:09] | Same kind everyone in prison wants. | 囚犯都要的那种忙 |
[17:10] | How to get out quicker. Legally. | 怎样更快地出去 合法地出去 |
[17:12] | Did she tell you about her plans | 她有没有告诉过你她对付 |
[17:13] | for Judge Vaughn or Trey McCann? | 沃恩法官和特里·麦卡恩的计划 |
[17:15] | I would’ve come forward if she had. | 如果她说了 我会举报的 |
[17:17] | I’m just as shocked as anybody– more so. | 我和别人一样吃惊 有过之无不及 |
[17:20] | And I never heard her say a word against Judge Vaughn. | 我从没听她说过沃恩法官的坏话 |
[17:23] | But did I know she hated Trey McCann? | 但我知不知道她恨特里·麦卡恩 |
[17:25] | Sure. You know what it’s like in those private prisons? | 知道 你了解那些私人监狱的情况吗 |
[17:28] | Well, the late Deputy Warden had a few thoughts on the matter. | 已故的副监狱长倒是有些看法 |
[17:31] | Gave you his “We’re underfunded | 给你说了”我们资金不足” |
[17:32] | and we’re just trying to do our jobs” Speech, right? | “只是在努力做好我们的工作”的鬼话对吧 |
[17:35] | That place is a breeding ground for abusive guards. | 那地方就是恶棍狱警的哺育地 |
[17:38] | McCann would put women in the SHU | 麦卡恩会将女人关入完全隔离间 |
[17:40] | just to show his dominance. | 只为展示自己的统治权 |
[17:42] | Last week, he forced Nikki to switch work details. | 上一周 他逼迫尼基更换工作内容 |
[17:44] | He assigned her to a computer recycling shop. | 他让她去电脑回收店工作 |
[17:47] | You know what they do in those places? | 你知道他们在那里是做什么的吗 |
[17:48] | Recycle computers? | 回收电脑 |
[17:50] | The prisoners break up old components with hammers. | 囚犯用锤子砸碎老电脑 |
[17:52] | They’re exposed to dangerous levels of toxic heavy metals, | 他们暴露在危险级别的有毒重金属下 |
[17:54] | and they’re not even given proper protective gear. | 连基本的保护装置都没有 |
[17:56] | Look, I get that prison isn’t supposed to be a picnic. | 我知道蹲监狱不是去享受 |
[17:59] | But you put housing inmates in the hands of for-profit companies, | 但是你将关押囚犯交给利益为主的企业手中 |
[18:01] | and all human decency goes out the window. | 所有人权就都无人理睬了 |
[18:03] | You obviously have strong feelings. | 你看起来显然挺有意见的 |
[18:06] | Makes me wonder if you decided | 让我好奇你是不是决定 |
[18:07] | to help one inmate get a little payback. | 帮助某位狱友进行报复 |
[18:09] | I want prison reform, not anarchy. | 我想要监狱改革 不是无政府 |
[18:12] | Besides, I already was helping Nikki get out, | 再说 我已经在帮助尼基出狱了 |
[18:15] | the right way. | 合法的渠道 |
[18:17] | I’d just filed a motion to get her sentence reduced. | 我已经提出动议希望给她减刑 |
[18:21] | Took weeks of prep, | 花了好几周准备 |
[18:24] | pro bono, and I think we had a decent shot at winning. | 无偿的 并且我觉得我们胜算很大 |
[18:28] | Now, tell me, | 告诉我 |
[18:30] | why would I bother to do all that, and then help her escape? | 为什么我做了这么多 还要帮助她越狱 |
[18:35] | We should get the court records to confirm all this, | 我们应该联系法庭来确认一下这些事 |
[18:38] | but my gut says he’s telling the truth. | 但直觉告诉我他说的是实话 |
[18:39] | He would have wanted to let the motion play out. | 他肯定会希望动议能被通过 |
[18:42] | Now, the courthouse is just a couple miles away. | 法院离这里没多远 |
[18:44] | You want to take a ride over there? | 我送你过去吧 |
[18:46] | Before we do, I’d like to talk to you about something. | 在这之前 我想和你说些事情 |
[18:51] | The search continues today for Nikki Moreno, | 今天依然在搜寻尼基·莫蕾诺 |
[18:54] | a prisoner who escaped from | 该名犯人几天前 |
[18:55] | Pemberton Women’s Correctional Facility in New Jersey | 从新泽西的彭伯顿女子监狱 |
[18:58] | several days ago. | 越狱逃脱 |
[18:59] | I know you guys swear by this place at the 11th, | 我知道你们十一区的很喜欢这个酒吧 |
[19:01] | but a cop bar? Really? For lunch? | 但在警察酒吧吃午餐 真有你的 |
[19:05] | I bet the salads are even made of ground beef. | 我敢打赌沙拉都是碎牛肉做的 |
[19:08] | Just felt right today. | 今天就觉得这里合适 |
[19:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:17] | Do you work for IAB? | 你在为内务局工作吗 |
[19:22] | It’s a simple question. | 只是个简单的问题 |
[19:24] | No, it’s not. | 这可不简单 |
[19:27] | And yes, I do. | 但是的 我是 |
[19:30] | Did they force you? | 他们强迫你了吗 |
[19:32] | Jam you up so you had to work with them? | 胁迫你让你为他们工作 |
[19:33] | Nobody jammed me up. | 没人胁迫我 |
[19:36] | I was approached at the academy. | 我是在学院被招募的 |
[19:37] | So you’ve been in their pocket a long time. | 所以你和他们一伙很久了 |
[19:40] | A little over eight years. | 八年多一点吧 |
[19:41] | They know about us? | 他们知道我们的事吗 |
[19:42] | No. | 不 |
[19:43] | But eventually. | 但最终会知道 |
[19:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:49] | I’m not in anyone’s pocket, okay? | 我没有和谁一伙 好吗 |
[19:52] | I’m a resource. | 我提供情报 |
[19:54] | When I.A. Needs to know what’s going on at the 12th, | 当内务局想知道十二区的一些事 |
[19:57] | I shed light. That’s it. | 我就提供点信息 就这么简单 |
[19:59] | More often than not, | 很多情况下 |
[20:00] | what I tell them helps good cops stay out of trouble. | 我告诉他们的事帮助好警察摆脱麻烦 |
[20:03] | Because that’s what the rat squad’s all about, right? | 因为这就是告密小队的本职 对吧 |
[20:05] | Helping cops? | 帮助警察 |
[20:07] | Wow. Must be a nice view from that glass house, Marcus. | 监狱窗户中的景色一定不错吧 马库斯 |
[20:11] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[20:13] | It means that a little over a year ago, | 意思是说 差不多一年多前 |
[20:15] | you gift-wrapped your old boss Deputy Commissioner Da Silva. | 你亲手扳倒了你的老上司副局长达·席尔瓦 |
[20:18] | He is serving life now. | 他现在是终身监禁 |
[20:19] | He was in bed with a Mob family. | 他和流氓家族蛇鼠一窝 |
[20:21] | He was a cop. | 他是名警察 |
[20:22] | A brother in blue. | 穿警服的兄弟 |
[20:25] | Weren’t you supposed to just look the other way? | 你不应该视而不见吗 |
[20:28] | What I did and what you do | 我所做的和你做的 |
[20:31] | are totally different. | 是完全两码事 |
[20:33] | How? | 怎么说 |
[20:35] | I went to work for Da Silva in good faith. | 我怀着善意为达·席尔瓦工作 |
[20:38] | Something stunk. | 有事情不对劲 |
[20:39] | I reported it because I had to. | 我就必须上报了 |
[20:41] | You? You’re a plant. | 你 你是被安插进来的 |
[20:44] | You take shots from the shadows. | 你从暗处放箭 |
[20:46] | I do not take shots. I answer questions. | 我不主动攻击谁 只是回答问题 |
[20:48] | You hide what you really are. | 你隐藏你的真实身份 |
[20:51] | And you rat on your friends. | 告你朋友的密 |
[20:53] | Men and women that would give their lives for you. | 那些愿意为你付出生命的人 |
[20:59] | I could never do that. | 我绝不会这么做 |
[21:06] | I’d like to think that you… | 我还觉得你已经很 |
[21:08] | know me by now. | 了解我了 |
[21:10] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[21:12] | is that how you honestly think I do my job? | 你真的认为我的工作就是如此吗 |
[21:15] | I never knew you, Seana. | 我从不了解你 肖恩娜 |
[21:18] | Not for a second. | 一秒也没有 |
[21:42] | I thought you’d still be in Freehold. | 我以为你还在弗里霍那呢 |
[21:44] | There’s little to be found in Freehold. I returned here. | 弗里霍那里没什么发现 我就回来了 |
[21:47] | I know why you’re so obsessed. | 我知道你为什么这么纠结 |
[21:50] | It kills you that an unremarkable criminal | 你肯定很难受 一位平凡无奇的罪犯 |
[21:53] | could figure out how to escape from a prison | 可以想出的越狱方法 |
[21:54] | when you can’t. | 而你却想不出 |
[21:56] | That’s nonsense. I know how I’d escape. | 真是胡说 我知道我会怎么逃脱 |
[21:58] | I found 11 different ways. | 我找到了十一种不同的方式 |
[22:00] | What I cannot determine is how she escaped. | 我不理解的是她怎么逃出来的 |
[22:02] | Surveillance footage, log records, | 监控录像 日志记录 |
[22:04] | physical evidence… | 物理证据 |
[22:06] | have ruled out every method I’ve devised. | 排除了我所有的构想 |
[22:13] | Is this my bra? | 这是我的胸罩吗 |
[22:14] | Yes, I needed the underwire. | 是的 我需要里边的钢圈 |
[22:16] | I was testing whether Miss Moreno could have fashioned | 我想测试一下莫蕾诺女士可不可以从 |
[22:18] | a suitable lock pick from the tools at her disposal. | 随身物中制作出稳定的开锁工具 |
[22:21] | I also need to replace your toothbrush. | 我还给你换了个牙刷 |
[22:24] | I don’t suppose the poetry lover | 我想那位诗词爱好者 |
[22:25] | shed any light on the situation. | 没有分享什么有用的信息吧 |
[22:27] | On top of having an alibi the night Nikki escaped, | 除了尼基那晚有不在场证明之外 |
[22:30] | his story with the court checked out. | 他提到法院的事被证实了 |
[22:32] | Thanks to him, she had a good shot at reducing her sentence. | 多亏了他 她很有可能减少刑期 |
[22:35] | Perhaps her escape was one of opportunity. | 也许她逃跑仅仅是突发事件 |
[22:37] | She saw an out, and she took it. | 她看到了机会 就行动了 |
[22:39] | Or she just decided enough is enough. | 或者仅仅是她觉得无法再忍受了 |
[22:42] | Jeff Harper made it sound like she had reached her last straw. | 杰夫·哈珀说得她好像已经快崩溃了 |
[22:46] | Explain. | 说说看 |
[22:48] | Well, a week before she broke out, | 在她逃跑的几周前 |
[22:49] | McCann forced her to work around toxic materials. | 麦卡恩强迫她在有毒材料周围工作 |
[22:52] | If that happened to me and there was nothing I could do about it, | 如果这事发生在我身上 而我无法反抗 |
[22:55] | I might start looking for a way out. | 我也许也会开始找办法逃跑 |
[22:57] | Continue explaining. | 请继续说 |
[22:59] | It was a computer recycling shop. | 那是间电脑回收店 |
[23:01] | Prisons make deals with big companies | 监狱与大公司达成协议 |
[23:03] | who use prison labor for next to nothing. | 用犯人作为廉价劳动力 |
[23:05] | I know this. | 这我知道 |
[23:06] | The recycling shop you mentioned is here. | 你提到的电脑回收店在这里 |
[23:09] | You said she had no choice in the reassignment. | 你是说这个调动她是被迫的 |
[23:11] | Harper specifically said she was forced. | 哈珀特别强调了她是被强迫的 |
[23:13] | That’s what Nikki told him. | 尼基是这么告诉他的 |
[23:15] | McCann made her switch jobs. Why? | 麦卡恩逼她换了工作 怎么了 |
[23:20] | According to her records, she requested the job change. | 根据她的记录 是她要求换工作的 |
[23:24] | But that’s only according to Officer McCann. | 但这是麦卡恩警官的一面之词 |
[23:27] | He’s the one who reported the move. | 是他报告了这次调动 |
[23:30] | So one of them is lying. How does that change things? | 这么说他们俩有人说谎了 那又怎么样 |
[23:33] | I think I know how to find Miss Moreno. | 我想我知道怎么找到莫雷诺小姐了 |
[23:36] | The last verifiable sighting of Nikki Moreno | 尼基·莫蕾诺最后一次被看见 |
[23:39] | was shortly before her shift was due to begin. | 是在她工作开始前不久 |
[23:42] | According to the work log, she was the only prisoner | 根据工作记录 那个时间段 |
[23:44] | scheduled to be here at that time. | 只有她一个囚犯在此工作 |
[23:46] | According to her file, she asked for overtime. | 根据她的资料 她是主要要求加班的 |
[23:48] | She was trying to save up some money. | 她想多存一些钱 |
[23:50] | Well, Jeff Harper said she hated that job, | 但杰夫·哈珀说她不喜欢那份工作 |
[23:52] | so why would she do that? | 她为什么要求加班呢 |
[23:54] | Could be it was to get a hold of the screwdriver | 可能是为了拿到那把螺丝刀 |
[23:55] | she used to kill Judge Vaughn. | 就是她用来杀死沃恩法官的那把 |
[23:58] | As to this being the source of the screwdriver, | 那把螺丝刀是从这里拿的 |
[24:01] | I suspect you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[24:02] | But this might be the only part of the scenario | 不过这可能是你所想像的情节中 |
[24:04] | you’re imagining that is. | 唯一对的部分 |
[24:06] | Okay. Enlighten us. | 好吧 那你来说说 |
[24:08] | Prisoners assigned here | 被分配到这里的犯人 |
[24:10] | separate hazardous material from safe, | 把有害物质和无害物质区分开来 |
[24:12] | and they put each in their respective bins. | 他们把各种有害物质放在不同的垃圾箱里 |
[24:14] | The hazardous bins are then sealed | 装有害物质的垃圾箱会被封起来 |
[24:16] | and picked up for transfer | 装到车上 |
[24:17] | to a toxic waste facility. | 转送到有毒物质处理厂 |
[24:18] | If you wouldn’t mind. | 请别介意 |
[24:23] | What, you think she escaped in one of these bins? | 怎么 你觉得她是利用垃圾箱逃跑的吗 |
[24:26] | No. | 不是 |
[24:27] | I considered the possibility, and then, | 我考虑过这个可能 然后 |
[24:30] | I dismissed it. | 否决了它 |
[24:33] | There was no pickup the night Nikki disappeared. | 尼基消失那晚并没有车来收垃圾箱 |
[24:37] | The next one is not for two days. | 下一次是两天之后 |
[24:40] | Also… | 而且 |
[24:42] | thanks to Judge Vaughn’s murder, | 由于沃恩法官的谋杀案 |
[24:44] | I was working under the assumption that… | 我就假设 |
[24:48] | Nikki’d actually left the prison. | 尼基真的已经离开监狱了 |
[24:58] | Nikki didn’t escape. She was murdered right here. | 尼基没有越狱 她在这被谋杀了 |
[25:01] | A day before Judge Vaughn was killed, | 就在沃恩法官被杀的前一天 |
[25:03] | so she didn’t kill him or Trey McCann. | 他或特里·麦卡恩都不是她杀的 |
[25:06] | Unless I’m mistaken, | 如果我没搞错的话 |
[25:08] | Trey McCann murdered her. | 是特里·麦卡恩杀了她 |
[25:17] | The garrote was stashed under the body. | 刑具被放在尸体下面 |
[25:20] | The prints on the handles were a match for Trey McCann. | 上面的指纹和特里·麦卡恩的相吻合 |
[25:23] | We believe he transferred Nikki to the computer lab | 我们相信他把尼基转到机房 |
[25:25] | in order to facilitate her murder. | 是为了方便能杀死她 |
[25:27] | There, he could get her alone, away from the cameras, | 那里 只有她一个人 没有摄像头 |
[25:29] | and also have a convenient way of disposing of her body. | 而且处理尸体也很方便 |
[25:32] | Two more days, and that bin would have been buried in a landfill. | 两天之后 那个垃圾箱会被埋到地底下 |
[25:35] | Nikki would have disappeared forever. | 尼基就永远地消失了 |
[25:37] | We like McCann for Judge Vaughn’s murder, too? | 可以认为也是麦卡恩杀死的沃恩法官吗 |
[25:40] | He was on duty at the prison that night. | 那晚他在监狱值班 |
[25:42] | We found out | 我们查到 |
[25:43] | that he made some high-end purchases | 几周之前 他有几次 |
[25:44] | a few weeks ago, all with cash. | 高消费 都是用的现金 |
[25:46] | We think someone paid him to get Nikki’s prints | 我们认为有人雇他在那把螺丝刀上 |
[25:48] | on that screwdriver and then kill her. | 弄上尼基的指纹 然后杀了她 |
[25:50] | That person is behind Judge Vaughn’s murder. | 这个人就是沃恩法官谋杀案的幕后黑手 |
[25:53] | And presumably the murder of Trey McCann. | 可能也是特里·麦卡恩案的凶手 |
[25:55] | He was a loose end, | 他对凶手是个威胁 |
[25:57] | tied up by the myth | 他知道尼基·莫蕾诺的事 |
[25:58] | of Nikki Moreno’s escape. | 所以被灭口了 |
[26:00] | She was a patsy. | 她是个替罪羊 |
[26:02] | We can’t know that for sure yet, | 我们现在还不能确定 |
[26:03] | but we looked under every rock in her life | 不过我们之前认为她越狱后 |
[26:05] | when we thought she was on the run. | 对她进行了深入调查 |
[26:07] | Nobody leapt out as wanting her dead. | 但没人想让她死 |
[26:09] | Criminal judges, on the other hand, | 而另一方面 刑事法官 |
[26:11] | collect death threats as an occupational by-product. | 由于职业的原因 经常会收到死亡威胁 |
[26:14] | There were too many suspects on one side, | 一宗谋杀嫌疑人众多 |
[26:15] | not enough on the other. | 而另一宗却找不到 |
[26:16] | What most interests me, however, is the killer’s choice | 可最让我感兴趣的是 凶手竟然会 |
[26:19] | of Trey McCann as coconspirator. | 选择特里·麦卡恩做帮手 |
[26:21] | McCann wasn’t exactly a contract killer, | 麦卡恩不是职业杀手 |
[26:23] | so we think whoever hired him | 所以我们认为雇他的人 |
[26:25] | knew him well enough to think he would do it. | 一定非常了解他 知道他会同意干这事 |
[26:27] | I remembered… | 我记得 |
[26:28] | McCann’s last gig | 麦卡恩的上一份工作 |
[26:29] | was at a max facility in South Jersey, | 是在南泽西的一家重刑监狱 |
[26:32] | and it’s owned by another for-profit company. | 所有者是一家公司 |
[26:35] | Correctional Administration Group. | 监狱管理集团 |
[26:37] | They fired him after just eight months. | 他只干了八个月就被开除了 |
[26:39] | Could be he got chummy with some inmates. | 可能跟某些犯人太亲密了 |
[26:41] | If he did, it would explain why they let him go. | 如果是这样 也就解释了他们为什么让他走了 |
[26:43] | It might also reveal a connection to a criminal | 同样也解释了他与罪犯或者犯罪集团的联系 |
[26:45] | or group of criminals that wished Judge Vaughn dead. | 而这些人都想弄死沃恩法官 |
[26:48] | Talk to the people who fired McCann. | 去跟开除麦卡恩的人谈谈 |
[26:50] | See if you’re right about him making his way | 验证一下你们的猜想 |
[26:52] | into someone’s pocket. | 是不是被人收买了 |
[26:54] | In the meantime, I’ll go through Judge Vaughn’s bench record, | 同时 我会看一下沃恩法官的工作记录 |
[26:57] | look through any threats he received. | 看看他所收到的威胁 |
[26:59] | Any luck, we’ll find the same name in both places. | 运气好的话 我们会找出同一个人 |
[27:03] | 监狱管理集团 | |
[27:04] | I heard about the woman who broke out of Pemberton. | 我听说了从彭伯顿逃出的那个女人 |
[27:07] | You really think that Trey McCann killed her? | 你们真的认为是特里·麦卡恩杀了她吗 |
[27:10] | Quite horribly, in fact. | 事实上 非常确定 |
[27:12] | He might have underwhelmed you as a corrections officer, | 你们可能以为他只是一名普通狱警 |
[27:14] | but the evidence suggests | 不过证据显示 |
[27:15] | he had a certain zeal for assassination. | 他对暗杀非常感兴趣 |
[27:18] | We were hoping you could tell us | 我们希望你能告诉我们 |
[27:19] | why you let him go in 2013. | 在2013年你为什么把他开除了 |
[27:21] | If it had anything to do with him doing favors for inmates, | 如果是跟他帮助犯人有关 |
[27:25] | it might help us track down the person who hired him. | 或许能帮我们找到雇佣他的人 |
[27:28] | There a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[27:30] | I’m sorry, but I can’t help you. | 对不起 我帮不了你们 |
[27:32] | I mean, I can confirm that Trey McCann | 我可以确认特里·麦卡恩以前是 |
[27:34] | worked for us as a C.O. and that he was terminated for cause, | 我们的一名狱警 并因为某些原因被解雇了 |
[27:38] | but anything beyond that is confidential. | 但是除此之外 都是公司机密 |
[27:40] | It’s company policy. | 这是我们的规定 |
[27:41] | Mr. Franklin, you understand we’re trying to solve three murders, | 富兰克林先生 你要知道我们现在正在调查 |
[27:44] | including that of a sitting judge? | 三宗谋杀案 其中还有一位是在任法官 |
[27:46] | I-I do, and I wish I could say more. | 我知道 我也希望能告诉你们 |
[27:48] | But as an officer of Correctional Administration Group, | 但是作为监狱管理集团的领导 |
[27:51] | I’m legally obligated to put the company first. | 我有法律义务以公司利益为重 |
[27:56] | That’s what subpoenas are for, right? | 传票的用途就在这 对吧 |
[27:58] | Come back with one, that’ll untie my hands, | 拿一张传票来 我就可以不受约束了 |
[28:00] | and I’ll give you anything you want. | 你们想知道什么都告诉你们 |
[28:02] | My colleague and I are positing that Mr. McCann colluded | 我的同事和我认为你雇佣了麦卡恩 |
[28:05] | with convicted criminals during and thanks to your employ. | 才使他在职期间与被定罪的罪犯勾结 |
[28:09] | If we’re right, | 如果我们是对的 |
[28:10] | I don’t imagine that would play too well | 我觉得你们公司的股东 |
[28:12] | with your shareholders, would it? | 应该不太喜欢 不是吗 |
[28:14] | Then again, were it to reach the media | 况且 如果媒体知道了 |
[28:17] | that C.A.G. was hindering an investigation | 监狱管理集团阻碍了 |
[28:19] | into a judge’s murder, | 法官谋杀案的调查 |
[28:22] | can’t imagine that would play much better. | 股东们的意见只会更大吧 |
[28:25] | Mr. Franklin, we have no interest in exposing your company’s secrets. | 富兰克林先生 我们并不想曝光你们公司的秘密 |
[28:29] | We only care about Trey McCann and his associates. | 我们只想找到特里·麦卡恩和他的同伙 |
[28:32] | You help us… how he came to know | 只要你帮我们 他是如何结识 |
[28:34] | those associates never has to come to light. | 这些同伙的 不必让别人知道 |
[28:39] | Tell you what– | 这样吧 |
[28:41] | I will set you up in a room with the files on McCann. | 我把关于麦卡恩的文件搬去一个房间里 |
[28:44] | You can take as long as you like, but… | 你们想看多久就看多久 但是 |
[28:46] | nothing in writing leaves this building. | 不能把任何文件带出去 |
[28:48] | If it does, the NYPD can look forward to a lawsuit. | 如果带出去了 纽约警局就等着被起诉吧 |
[28:51] | Fair enough? | 可以吗 |
[28:53] | Looks like we were onto something. | 我好像发现了点东西 |
[28:56] | Says here in 2013 Correctional Administration Group | 这上面说 监狱管理集团在2013年 |
[28:59] | found evidence Trey McCann | 找到证据表明特里·麦卡恩 |
[29:00] | was running favors for a Russian bratva, the Zaleskys. | 为一个叫泽拉斯基帮的俄国黑帮效力 |
[29:04] | He was bringing contraband in and out | 他在东橘市的一所监狱 |
[29:06] | of a prison in East Orange for them | 帮忙偷运违禁品 |
[29:07] | and setting their guys up with the best work details. | 帮他们的人伪造最好的工作背景 |
[29:10] | The official reason given for his termination | 官方给出他停职的理由是 |
[29:11] | is excessive absences. | 过度缺勤 |
[29:13] | So, obviously, C.A.G. Were trying to keep | 所以很显然 集团想掩盖这次 |
[29:15] | misconduct off the record and out of the press. | 行为失当 不想让媒体曝光 |
[29:19] | Got to think it helped him get a new job | 看来这帮他在教改企业 |
[29:20] | with Reform Enterprises. | 找到了新工作 |
[29:22] | Question is: Was he still in the pocket of the Zaleskys? | 问题是 他还在给泽拉斯基帮做事吗 |
[29:26] | If he was, they more than fit the bill of an organization | 如果是 那么这个组织正好符合条件 |
[29:28] | with the means to orchestrate three murders. | 足以精心策划三场谋杀 |
[29:31] | I’ll text Joan, ask her to see if any of their people | 我发短信给乔恩 让她查查看他们中 |
[29:33] | recently had brushes with Judge Vaughn. | 有谁最近跟沃恩法官发生过冲突 |
[29:38] | She spoke with you? | 她跟你说过了吗 |
[29:40] | About Detective Scott? | 斯考特警探的事 |
[29:43] | Yep. | 说了 |
[29:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:47] | You don’t have anything to apologize for. | 你有什么可道歉的 |
[29:50] | Well, I’m not sure I agree. | 我觉得我应该道歉 |
[29:54] | I have what some might call a strong personality. | 我这个人的人格魅力非凡 |
[29:57] | Nah. | 拉倒吧 |
[30:00] | Sometimes, without meaning to, | 有时候 我会无意之中 |
[30:03] | I can bend others to my point of view. | 将自己的想法灌注进别人的脑中 |
[30:07] | Like a magnet exposed to other metals. | 如同磁铁对金属有很强的影响力一样 |
[30:09] | Forks in a drawer, for example. | 比如说 一抽屉的叉子 |
[30:12] | I have a tendency to magnetize people around me, | 我周围的人会潜移默化地受我影响 |
[30:15] | drawing them into alignment with my own ways. | 我会用我的方式同化他们 |
[30:18] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[30:20] | Watson’s time with me has been marked | 在华生跟我共处的时间里 |
[30:22] | by increasing social isolation. | 她变得越来越孤僻 |
[30:25] | The captain– perhaps by coincidence, perhaps not– | 警监 也许是巧合 也许不是 |
[30:29] | is now also alone. | 他现在也是独身 |
[30:30] | You found someone. | 你找到女朋友了 |
[30:34] | Now they’re gone. | 现在也散了 |
[30:37] | You think you broke us up with the power of your mind? | 你觉得我们分手是因为你强大的意念吗 |
[30:39] | I’m just pointing out a pattern. | 我只是指出规律而已 |
[30:41] | Holmes, | 福尔摩斯 |
[30:42] | you’re no magnet, and I’m sure as hell not a fork. | 你不是磁铁 我更不是叉子 |
[30:46] | You are, in your own way, Marcus, | 你 马库斯 表现也许不同 |
[30:48] | a lonelier man than me. | 但比我更加空虚寂寞冷 |
[30:51] | What? | 什么 |
[30:52] | Well, I, at least, have Watson. | 至少 我还有华生 |
[30:54] | You… | 而你 |
[31:00] | You deserve more. | 你值得拥有更多 |
[31:07] | She’s I.A. | 她是内务局的 |
[31:09] | The great love of my life is a homicidal maniac. | 我此生轰轰烈烈的爱人是个变态杀人狂 |
[31:13] | No one’s perfect. | 人无完人 |
[31:16] | Detective Scott made you happy. | 斯考特警探让你过得很开心 |
[31:19] | That much is obvious, so… | 这一点显而易见 所以… |
[31:22] | perhaps she still can. | 也许她能让你继续幸福 |
[31:26] | I wish there was something more we could tell you. | 我们也希望能跟你汇报更多信息 |
[31:29] | The Zaleskys are still thriving in some parts of the state, | 泽拉斯基帮的势力在本州某些地方还在迅猛发展 |
[31:31] | but they are as good as dismantled | 但他们在沃恩法官的行政区 |
[31:32] | in Judge Vaughn’s district. | 已被完全捣毁了 |
[31:34] | He hasn’t put away anyone | 他已经超过十年 |
[31:34] | with even a loose affiliation with them in over a decade. | 没有放过任何人跟他们有关的人了 |
[31:38] | There might still be a connection we’re not seeing. | 可能有些联系我们还没发现 |
[31:40] | I got a buddy at the FBI’s Newark field office. | 我在纽瓦克的联调局有个熟人 |
[31:42] | I’ll reach out to him, see if he has any thoughts. | 我去联系一下 看他有没有什么看法 |
[31:45] | Do it soon. | 要尽快 |
[31:46] | I got the Chief of D’s breathing down my neck, | 局长给我施加了很大压力 |
[31:48] | Governor’s office in Jersey is taking a lot of heat over this, | 纽泽西州长办公室因此事深受责难 |
[31:52] | and they’re in a sharing mood. | 现在正想找人出气呢 |
[31:53] | It’s an election year. | 今年是选举年 |
[31:54] | It’s hard to run a tough-on-crime platform | 这样的新闻 让他们很难标榜 |
[31:56] | with this mess in the news. | 严厉打击犯罪的形象 |
[31:57] | What if that was the point? | 如果这就是重点呢 |
[31:59] | Create a news story tailor-made to embarrass the Governor, | 特地制造出这样的丑闻使州长蒙羞 |
[32:01] | and then influence the upcoming election. | 从而影响接下来的选举结果 |
[32:03] | You think this could be all politics? | 你认为本案动机可能是政治因素 |
[32:05] | Do any of us doubt that a political operative | 你们有人怀疑政治竞选 |
[32:07] | would stoop to such measures? | 会卑劣到不择手段吗 |
[32:09] | Governorship of New Jersey is a lucrative position to control. | 纽泽西的州长一职能带来丰厚的利润 |
[32:11] | It’s worth billions each year in contracts to one’s cronies. | 打通这层关系 每年将获利数十亿 |
[32:15] | Were it not for our involvement, | 如果不是我们介入 |
[32:16] | what would be the top news story in the tri-state area today? | 三州区今日的头条会是什么 |
[32:20] | “Escaped inmate murders judge and guard. | “逃犯谋杀法官与狱警 |
[32:22] | Still on the loose.” | 至今在逃” |
[32:24] | “Governor at a loss.” | “州长不知所措” |
[32:25] | According to this, his biggest competition | 根据这上面说 他最大的竞争对手 |
[32:27] | is an assemblyman named Cortland Hughes. | 是州众议院议员 名叫科特兰·休斯 |
[32:29] | He’s been taking swipes at the governor all week. | 他整整一周都在抨击州长 |
[32:32] | So has his campaign manager, Andrea Schuster. | 他的竞选负责人也是 她叫安德里亚·舒斯特 |
[32:36] | – We know that name. – Yeah. | -我们知道这个人 -是 |
[32:37] | She’s the woman Loretta Nichols said | 她就是洛丽塔·尼库拉斯口中 |
[32:39] | she was having drinks with when Judge Vaughn was killed. | 沃恩法官遇害时跟她一起喝酒的女人 |
[32:42] | She was her alibi. | 她是她的不在场证明 |
[32:45] | You people are insane. | 你们太扯了 |
[32:46] | Well, you’re the one who gave us Miss Schuster’s name. | 是你告诉我们舒斯特女士的名字 |
[32:49] | We just want to make sure we got our facts straight. | 我们只是想确认事实属实 |
[32:51] | There aren’t any facts, okay? | 没什么事实 懂吗 |
[32:53] | Because I didn’t do anything wrong. | 因为我又没做错什么 |
[32:54] | Andrea and I have been friends for years. | 安德里亚跟我是多年好友 |
[32:56] | Then you know she’s a political strategist | 那你一定知道她是个政治策略家 |
[32:57] | with a vicious reputation– no move too low. | 以心狠手辣闻名 向来不择手段 |
[33:01] | So, because I had drinks with her, uh, that means | 因为我跟她喝了两杯 |
[33:03] | that I am a part of a plot to bring down my boss | 就表示我参与了一场扳倒我上司 |
[33:05] | and murder a man that I loved? | 谋杀我爱人的阴谋吗 |
[33:07] | It’s one possibility. | 有这种可能 |
[33:09] | You had intimate knowledge | 你有内部消息 |
[33:10] | of the judge’s movements the night he was killed. | 知道法官被杀那晚的行踪 |
[33:11] | You could have steered him into an ambush. | 你有可能将他引入一场伏击 |
[33:14] | What kind of monster do you think that I…? | 你把我当成什么丧心病狂的… |
[33:15] | Like he said, it’s one possibility. | 如他所说 有这种可能 |
[33:17] | It’s not the only one. | 也有其他可能 |
[33:18] | Given your relationship with the judge, we’re willing to believe | 鉴于你跟法官的关系 我们愿意相信 |
[33:20] | that you did not know the plan involved his murder. | 你不知道计划中还要将他杀害 |
[33:23] | Now, if that’s the case, we’ll recommend | 如果是那样的话 我们建议 |
[33:24] | the DA consider you an unwitting party | 检控方把你当做不知情一方 |
[33:27] | who got in over her head. | 只是一时糊涂来处理 |
[33:28] | I didn’t get into anything. | 我什么都没参与 |
[33:30] | Andrea and I worked together when we first started out. | 安德里亚和我刚进入职场时就一起共事了 |
[33:32] | Did she approach me about switching teams? | 她有找我挖墙角吗 |
[33:34] | Yes, all the time. | 是的 一直没停过 |
[33:36] | Did I ever take it seriously? Absolutely not. | 我有当真过吗 绝对没有 |
[33:38] | – Miss Nichols… – No. | -尼库拉斯女士 -不 |
[33:39] | I have been trying to clean up this mess ever since it started. | 从出事开始 我就一直在收拾这个烂摊子 |
[33:42] | You don’t believe me, check my phone logs. Talk to my assistant. | 你不信我就去查看我的通话记录 找我助理谈话 |
[33:45] | No, you know what? Better yet, talk to the Governor. | 算了 不如你直接去问州长更好 |
[33:48] | Ask him who’s been handling every media request. | 问他是谁一直在应付媒体 |
[33:50] | Ask him who convinced him | 问他是谁说服他 |
[33:52] | to sever ties with Reform Enterprises. | 跟教改企业断绝关系 |
[33:53] | See if he has any doubt as to where my allegiances lie. | 看他是否对我的忠心有一丝怀疑 |
[33:57] | Reform Enterprises– they own the prison | 教改企业 尼基·莫蕾诺被关押的地方 |
[33:58] | where Nikki Moreno was held, right? | 就是他们所有的 对吧 |
[34:00] | The Governor has a close relationship with the CEO, | 州长跟那边的首席执行官关系密切 |
[34:02] | which, as you can imagine, has become a major liability. | 你可以想象 这成了多么大的累赘 |
[34:05] | We were gonna turn over another state prison to them. | 我们之前想再给他们一座州监狱管理 |
[34:07] | Now we can’t. The reasons must be clear, even to you three. | 但现在不能了 原因很明显 你们也懂 |
[34:10] | Of course they are. | 确实是 |
[34:12] | You would have had a PR nightmare on your hands. | 那样的话 你就得处理一场公关噩梦了 |
[34:15] | Any other company submit bids to take over the prison? | 有其他公司竞标那座监狱了吗 |
[34:19] | Why? | 为何这么问 |
[34:20] | There’s a chance one of them has a killer in their employ. | 凶手有可能就是他们中谁雇的 |
[34:27] | 监狱管理集团 | |
[34:31] | Captain Gregson. This is, uh, Joan Watson. | 我是格雷森警监 这位是乔恩·华生 |
[34:33] | You know Detective Bell and Mr. Holmes. | 你已经见过贝尔警探和福尔摩斯先生了 |
[34:35] | Yes, Captain. Everyone, come on in. | 是的 警监 各位请进吧 |
[34:36] | I’m sorry I’m so pressed for time. | 抱歉 我时间不是很多 |
[34:38] | No, it’s us who should be apologizing to you. | 不 该是我们向你道歉才对 |
[34:40] | We’re the ones who rescheduled on you this morning. | 是我们今早提出更改会面时间的 |
[34:42] | It’s not a problem. | 没关系 |
[34:43] | Happy to help the NYPD any way I can. | 我很乐意能为纽约警局效劳 |
[34:45] | Well, you must be busy, | 你一定忙坏了 |
[34:46] | what with the new contract | 新签了合同 |
[34:47] | to take over the state prison in Union County. | 接管犹尼昂县的州监狱 |
[34:50] | You got a lot riding on that, huh? | 你一定有很多工作要做吧 |
[34:51] | As much as anybody here. | 跟这里的其他人一样啊 |
[34:52] | Well, sure, but you’re also in charge of growth and expansion. | 当然 但你还要对业务增长及扩张负责 |
[34:55] | Your bonuses are tied to new business. | 你的奖金直接跟新业务挂钩 |
[34:57] | Uh, yep, I guess. | 算是吧 |
[34:59] | It’s not something I like to focus on. | 这不是我最关注的方面 |
[35:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:02] | I imagine I would focus on it quite intently. | 换作是我的话 一定会盯得紧紧的 |
[35:04] | When you add up all the sources of income– | 当你计算了所有的收入来源 |
[35:06] | money from the state, | 州里的拨款 |
[35:07] | kickbacks from corporations for cheap labor, | 为企业提供廉价劳工的回扣 |
[35:09] | all the fees you collect from the inmates themselves– | 所有你从囚犯身上搜刮的钱 |
[35:13] | a new prison is worth about $25 million a year, isn’t it? | 一座新监狱一年大概值两千五百万 对吧 |
[35:16] | And acquiring even one new prison in New Jersey | 接管一座新泽西的新监狱 |
[35:17] | must be a daunting task, especially given | 一定不是件易事吧 特别是 |
[35:20] | the governor’s connection to Reform Enterprises. | 考虑到州长跟教改企业的关系 |
[35:22] | Yeah. Is that why you resorted to murder? | 这是你选择谋杀的原因吗 |
[35:25] | – What? – Everything you arranged– | -什么 -你安排的一切 |
[35:27] | the staged prison break, killing Judge Vaughn– | 伪装的越狱 杀害沃恩法官 |
[35:30] | all of it was about creating a scandal so big, | 全都是为了制造足够的丑闻 |
[35:32] | the governor had no choice but to distance himself from R.E. | 好让州长不得不远离教改企业的业务 |
[35:36] | Correctional Administration Group is the only other | 监狱管理集团是州里唯一的 |
[35:37] | private prison company in the state. | 另一家私营监狱公司 |
[35:40] | So, R.E.’s loss these last few days | 所以教改企业这些天的损失 |
[35:42] | has been your considerable gain. | 给你带来了巨大的收益 |
[35:44] | I think I’d like you to leave now. | 我希望你们现在离开 |
[35:46] | I would want us to leave, too. | 换作是我也会这么希望 |
[35:48] | This photograph was taken four nights ago at the same | 这张照片是在四晚前丹尼斯·沃恩法官 |
[35:50] | fund-raiser that Judge Vaughn attended. | 参加的募捐活动上拍的 |
[35:52] | You were there to watch him, right? | 你是去那盯着他的 是吧 |
[35:55] | Find just the right time | 等待良机 |
[35:56] | to stab him with that screwdriver? | 把螺丝刀插进他胸口 |
[35:58] | You heard your old employee, Trey McCann, | 你听说你的前雇员特里·麦卡恩 |
[35:59] | had caught on at R.E., and you saw an opportunity. | 在教改企业另谋高就 觉得机会来了 |
[36:03] | He was the kind to take bribes, get his hands dirty. | 他愿意接受贿赂 不怕干肮脏的勾当 |
[36:06] | All you had to do was find his price | 你只需要跟他谈好价码 |
[36:08] | for killing Nikki Moreno. | 让他去杀尼基·莫蕾诺 |
[36:11] | That’s crazy. | 真是一派胡言 |
[36:13] | Where’s the tuxedo you’re wearing in this photo? | 这张照片里你穿的礼服在哪里 |
[36:16] | Don’t hurt yourself. We already had a feeling | 别费神编了 我们知道 |
[36:18] | you got rid of it. | 你已经扔掉了 |
[36:19] | That appointment we made this morning and then canceled | 今早我们预约见你又临时取消 |
[36:21] | at the last minute– it was so state police | 是为了让州警察 |
[36:23] | could execute a search warrant on your house. | 去搜查你家 |
[36:26] | Your tuxedo is conspicuous by its absence, | 你的礼服显然没有找到 |
[36:27] | presumably because it is spattered | 很可能是因为上面 |
[36:28] | by the blood of Judge Vaughn. | 溅有沃恩法官的血迹 |
[36:30] | The police, however, found your gun. | 但是警察搜到了你的枪 |
[36:32] | A nine millimeter. | 一把九毫米口径的枪 |
[36:33] | Ballistics are forthcoming. | 接下来会做弹道测试 |
[36:34] | We have a strong suspicion it will be | 我们非常怀疑它会 |
[36:35] | a match for the weapon used to perforate Trey McCann. | 符合杀害特里·麦卡恩所用的凶器 |
[36:40] | They’re gonna read you your rights now. | 他们会给你宣读你的权利 |
[36:42] | When you call your lawyer, remind him | 等你打电话给律师的时候 提醒他 |
[36:44] | you got two murders in Jersey and one in New York. | 你在泽西市有两宗谋杀 在纽约有一宗 |
[36:46] | Now, given the way you guys do things here, | 考虑到你们在这里的办事方式 |
[36:49] | I’d push to serve my time in New York. | 我劝你争取在纽约服刑 |
[37:12] | You were the one who texted, Marcus. | 是你发短信要找我的 马库斯 |
[37:17] | I’m sorry about the other day. | 那天的事我向你道歉 |
[37:20] | Were you ever gonna tell me? | 你有打算告诉我吗 |
[37:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:26] | Well, I want to take it back. | 我想收回来 |
[37:28] | The whole day, everything I said. | 那一整天 所有我说的话 |
[37:30] | Did you not mean it? | 你不是那么想的吗 |
[37:32] | I was angry. | 我当时太生气了 |
[37:34] | It was a lot to take in. | 一时难以接受 |
[37:35] | – Marcus… – No, I-I want to try again. | -马库斯 -不 我想再试一次 |
[37:39] | The last few months– they’ve been really good for me. | 最近这几个月 我很享受 |
[37:42] | As far as I can tell, they were good for you. | 就我看来 你也感觉不赖 |
[37:45] | And all that other stuff– | 至于其他的那些 |
[37:47] | it shouldn’t have anything to do with us. | 不应该影响到我们俩 |
[37:49] | What if everybody knew? | 要是其他人知道呢 |
[37:51] | What? | 什么 |
[37:52] | What if I told everyone? | 要是我告诉所有人呢 |
[37:54] | All the cops at the 11th, all your friends. | 所有十一分局的警察 你的朋友们 |
[37:57] | Would that change things? | 这会有影响吗 |
[37:58] | I don’t know what you… | 我不明白你在… |
[37:59] | Would it change things? | 会有影响吗 |
[38:03] | I thought a lot about what you said. | 你那天的话我想了很久 |
[38:05] | All the secrets I have to keep, | 我不得不保守的秘密 |
[38:07] | the idea that I take shots from the shadows. | 说我从暗处放箭 |
[38:10] | Seana… | 肖恩娜 |
[38:10] | I’m leaving the 12th. | 我要离开十二分局了 |
[38:14] | I’m transferring to IAB full-time. | 调去内务局做全职 |
[38:16] | I’ll still be a detective, but at least now | 我还是名警探 但至少现在 |
[38:18] | people will know exactly what I am. | 大家都清楚知道我的工作职责 |
[38:21] | No more secrets, no more shadows. | 没有秘密 没有暗处 |
[38:25] | And you were right. | 而且你说得对 |
[38:27] | These last few months have been good. | 最近这几个月确实不赖 |
[38:30] | But this is… this is gonna be a big change for me, | 但这对我将是很大的改变 |
[38:33] | and… now I’m gonna need some time. | 我需要一点时间 |
[38:38] | If you still want to look me up | 如果尘埃落定之后 |
[38:39] | after the dust settles, | 你还想找我 |
[38:42] | you’ll know where to find me. | 你知道该去哪找 |
[39:02] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[39:07] | I don’t know which is weirder. | 我不知道哪个更奇怪一点 |
[39:09] | The fact that I’m spending my Friday night with you, | 是大好的周五晚上我跟你在一块 |
[39:12] | or the Stanley freaking Cup. | 还是这该死的斯坦利杯 |
[39:16] | You sure this is the genuine article? | 你确定这是真的吗 |
[39:18] | Positive. | 确定 |
[39:21] | The NHL has been notified, | 已经通知了国家冰球联盟 |
[39:22] | and will be here to reclaim it shortly. | 他们很快会派人来取 |
[39:26] | Are you sure we should be doing this? | 你确定我们这样玩没关系吗 |
[39:27] | After a night celebrating the Cup victory in 1905, | 1905年在庆祝夺冠一整晚后 |
[39:30] | members of the Ottawa Silver Seven felt it necessary | 渥太华银七队队员觉得有必要 |
[39:33] | to see if they could kick the cup into Ottawa’s Rideau Canal. | 试试能否把奖杯踢到渥太华的丽都运河里 |
[39:36] | So, this is nothing. | 所以这根本不算什么 |
[39:42] | You honestly think I’m lonelier than you? | 你真的觉得我比你更孤独吗 |
[39:45] | By a factor of ten. | 百分之一千地肯定 |
[39:48] | Well, it’s tough. | 这不容易啊 |
[39:50] | Meeting women, the hours I keep. | 结识女人 不规律的工作时间 |
[39:53] | You are the most dedicated police detective I know. | 你是我所知的最尽职的警探 |
[39:57] | That takes its toll. | 就会有这样的后果 |
[39:59] | But a balance can be struck. | 但还是可以找到平衡的 |
[40:02] | I, myself, will be having sex in less than an hour. | 我自己再过不到一小时就要去约炮了 |
[40:07] | One of your “friends”? | 跟你的朋友吗 |
[40:08] | My friends have friends, you know? | 我的朋友也是有朋友的 |
[40:12] | Some of them might even be desirous of a relationship. | 其中说不定有人也想谈谈恋爱的 |
[40:18] | Another night, maybe. | 以后再说吧 |
[40:22] | Tonight, pretty sure this is all I need. | 今晚 这样就足够了 |