时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Alfredo, and I’m an addict. | 我叫阿弗雷多 我是个瘾君子 |
[00:03] | Hi, Alfredo. | 你好 阿弗雷多 |
[00:05] | Wow, um… first time I said those words, | 我第一次说这句话的时候 |
[00:08] | I was 33 and didn’t think i’d make it to see 34. | 我33岁 而且觉得自己活不到34岁 |
[00:15] | If you told me then that I’d be | 如果你那时告诉我 |
[00:16] | getting my five-year chip now, | 我能拿到我的戒瘾五年卡 |
[00:19] | I’d have thought you were high. Honestly. | 我会觉得你嗑药了 真的 |
[00:23] | But… here I am. | 但我真的做到了 |
[00:26] | And it’s because of people in this room. | 这是这间屋子里的人的功劳 |
[00:29] | You guys gave me my life back. | 是你们给了我新生 |
[00:31] | People like Libby… Tom… | 比如利比 汤姆 |
[00:34] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[00:36] | You’re the reason I made it five years clean. | 你们是我能戒瘾五年的原因 |
[00:39] | And the reason that I got my sights set on ten. | 也是我展望戒瘾十年的原因 |
[00:43] | So thank you. Thank you very much. | 所以谢谢你们 非常感谢 |
[00:55] | Right. | 你好 |
[00:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:56] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[00:58] | Lloyd. | 罗伊德 |
[00:59] | Lloyd. | 罗伊德 |
[01:01] | So, uh, you make a habit | 你有在参加互助会前 |
[01:04] | of, uh, drinking before the meetings? | 喝酒的习惯吗 |
[01:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[01:08] | The-The mints, they’re not quite doing the trick. | 薄荷 它们是盖不住味道的 |
[01:10] | I can still smell the whiskey. | 我还是能闻到威士忌的味道 |
[01:11] | And I did the last time I saw you at a meeting. | 上次在互助会看到你也是这样 |
[01:14] | I… have not been drinking. | 我没有喝酒 |
[01:17] | No? And bringing | 没有 把小酒壶 |
[01:18] | your flask into a meeting is really sort of… | 带到互助会来实在是有点… |
[01:21] | it’s bad form. | 这是坏习惯 |
[01:24] | I mean, you’re either lying to yourself | 你要么是在对自己撒谎 |
[01:26] | or you’re lying to everyone here about your… | 要么是在对这里的所有人撒谎 |
[01:28] | your reasons for being here. | 关于你来这里的原因 |
[01:30] | The hell’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[01:32] | Well, you know these meetings are sometimes | 你知道这些互助会有时候 |
[01:34] | spied on by, uh… | 会被秘密监视 |
[01:37] | blackmailers, voyeurs, | 有些敲诈者 窥淫狂 |
[01:39] | agents of attorneys. | 还有私下调查的律师 |
[01:43] | I come here for help. | 我是来这里寻求帮助的 |
[01:45] | Same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[01:47] | Right. Okay. | 对 好吧 |
[01:49] | Well, as the fifth step says… | 第五个步骤是… |
[01:53] | start each day on the right foot. | 每天都脚踏实地 |
[01:55] | Right. | 没错 |
[01:56] | No. That’s the slogan | 不 那是你正在喝的 |
[01:57] | of the coffee you’re drinking. | 咖啡的广告语 |
[02:01] | What’s up, Sherlock? | 怎么了 夏洛克 |
[02:02] | Oh, this is Lloyd. | 这是罗伊德 |
[02:03] | He’s… He was just leaving. | 他…他正要走 |
[02:08] | Just hang on, okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[02:10] | We’re almost at the hospital. | 我们马上就到医院了 |
[02:15] | That should help with the pain. | 这可以缓解疼痛 |
[02:17] | You’re doing great. Just breathe. | 你做得很好 保持呼吸 |
[02:22] | See? We’re here. | 看 我们到了 |
[02:24] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[02:28] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[02:31] | You! | 你 |
[02:31] | Get out! | 出来 |
[02:33] | Now! | 快点 |
[02:36] | Please, don’t shoot. | 求你了 别开枪 |
[02:51] | Please, I’m sick. | 拜托 我生病了 |
[02:53] | Please let me go. | 请放我走吧 |
[03:43] | Is there another angle? | 还有别的角度的吗 |
[03:45] | Sorry, no. I can zoom in a little, | 抱歉 没有 我可以放大一点点 |
[03:47] | but that’s about it. | 但也只能这样了 |
[03:49] | Just got off | 刚刚跟 |
[03:50] | with the 911 operator that sent the ambulance on its last call. | 派出这辆救护车的911接线员通了电话 |
[03:54] | Patient in the back was a white female in her 20s, | 后车厢里的病人是位二十多岁的白人女性 |
[03:56] | fainted outside a drugstore in Chelsea; couple people saw it, | 在切尔西的一家药店外昏倒 几个看到了 |
[03:59] | called it in, nobody got a name. | 叫了救护车 没有人知道她叫什么 |
[04:01] | It’s a good bet her purse | 有很大可能性 |
[04:02] | and I.D. are in the vehicle with her. | 她的钱包和身份证和她一起上了车 |
[04:05] | Still no sign of the ambulance? | 还是没有救护车的踪迹吗 |
[04:06] | Nothing yet. That footage is all we got. | 什么都没有 我们只有录像 |
[04:09] | Let’s remedy that, shall we? | 让我们来补救一下吧 |
[04:11] | Can I have a paper clip? Thanks. | 能借我个纸夹吗 谢谢 |
[04:21] | I think it’s your turn to ask. | 我觉得该你问了 |
[04:23] | All good things… | 一切都很好 |
[04:27] | The longer we go without a ransom call, | 我们越长时间接不到要赎金的电话 |
[04:29] | greater chance this wasn’t about our missing woman. | 这起案子的目标不是失踪的女人的可能性就越大 |
[04:32] | If there was some other prime motive– | 如果还有别的什么原始动机的话 |
[04:34] | killing the paramedics, | 杀掉护理人员 |
[04:35] | stealing an ambulance– any way you add it up… | 偷一辆救护车 不管怎么说 |
[04:37] | that woman ends up as collateral. | 那女人都只是个附属品 |
[04:50] | Here we are. | 找到了 |
[04:51] | CSU missed a shell casing? | 现场调查组遗漏了弹壳吗 |
[04:53] | Well, to be fair, | 公平地说 |
[04:54] | so did the shooter. | 射击者也遗漏了 |
[04:56] | We saw from the video | 录像里能看到 |
[04:57] | that he very assiduously collected his shell casings. | 他很小心地收集了他的弹壳 |
[05:00] | But there were three shots; | 但他开了三枪 |
[05:00] | he seemed to only pick up two discards. | 好像只捡到了两枚弹壳 |
[05:04] | This one must have rolled completely out of reach, | 这个肯定是滚到了他够不到的地方 |
[05:07] | down that storm drain. | 在那个井盖下面 |
[05:09] | Is it me, or is that casing a little beat up? | 是我看花了还是那个弹壳有点肿了 |
[05:12] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[05:13] | The bulges in the brass | 铜的膨胀 |
[05:14] | and the stretch marks | 和底部的拉伸痕迹 |
[05:16] | along the base indicate that this shell casing’s | 说明这枚弹壳被使用过 |
[05:17] | been used more than once. | 不止一次 |
[05:19] | Oh. You can use a casing more than once? | 你能重复使用弹壳吗 |
[05:21] | It’s a process known as “Hand-loading.” | 这是一种叫做手动装填的程序 |
[05:24] | Spent casings are refilled | 给用过的弹壳 |
[05:25] | with primer powder and a slug and then fired again. | 装上雷管火药和嵌片然后再次射击 |
[05:28] | Reusable bullets. | 可重复利用的子弹 |
[05:30] | I suggest we look for other crimes committed with | 我建议我们查查其他用过自制弹药的 |
[05:32] | DIY ammunition. | 案子 |
[05:34] | It might not be the first time | 这可能不是他第一次 |
[05:35] | he’s shot at something other than a target. | 朝除了靶子之外的东西射击 |
[05:38] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[05:39] | I had no idea that reusing casings was such a thing. | 我都不知道重复利用弹壳是这么做的 |
[05:42] | Never underestimate mankind’s passion for rendering | 永远不要低估人类对使用 |
[05:44] | the tools of violence and mayhem. | 暴力和伤害工具的激情 |
[05:48] | That is the third time you’ve looked out the window. | 这是你第三次往窗外看了 |
[05:49] | Are you expecting someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[05:50] | No. No, not really. | 不 没有 |
[05:53] | There’s a slim possibility I’m being surveilled. | 有很小的可能我被监视了 |
[05:55] | – What? – At the meeting I attended last night, | -什么 -我昨晚参加互助会时 |
[05:56] | I confronted a man I believed to be spying. | 我跟一个我认为是私家侦探的人对质了 |
[05:59] | On you? | 侦查你 |
[06:00] | Undetermined. | 不确定 |
[06:02] | That was the second meeting in a row | 这已经是连续两次 |
[06:03] | that he drew my attention | 他引起我的注意了 |
[06:04] | and each one was at a different location. | 而每次都在不同的地方 |
[06:06] | That doesn’t prove that he was following me, of course. | 当然这无法证明他是在跟踪我 |
[06:09] | But he was lying | 但他说他是去 |
[06:10] | when he said he was there to get help. | 寻求帮助的 他撒谎了 |
[06:12] | That much was obvious. | 那太明显了 |
[06:13] | Should I be worried? | 我应该担心吗 |
[06:17] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[06:18] | Olivia Harris. | 奥莉薇亚·哈里斯 |
[06:19] | 20-year-old prostitute. | 二十岁的妓女 |
[06:21] | Shot to death on Staten Island last July. | 去年七月在斯塔滕岛被枪杀 |
[06:23] | A presumed trick gone wrong. | 警察推定是在实施诈骗时除了差错 |
[06:25] | Ballistics confirmed that the ammunition used to kill her | 弹道学证实用来枪杀她的弹药 |
[06:27] | was hand-loaded. | 是人工装填的 |
[06:29] | Just like the casing from this morning. | 跟今早的弹壳一样 |
[06:31] | Police were ultimately unable to identify her killer, | 警方最终没能抓到杀她的凶手 |
[06:33] | though they did flag several gun enthusiasts | 但他们把几个枪支爱好者 |
[06:36] | as persons of interest, including this man. | 列为了嫌疑人 包括这个人 |
[06:43] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[06:44] | That’s the shooter from the hospital. | 这就是医院的那个枪手 |
[06:46] | His name is Wallace Turk. | 他的名字叫华莱士·塔克 |
[06:48] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[06:51] | Some information about the woman you abducted would be nice. | 说说关于你绑架的女人的情况就可以 |
[06:54] | Her name, for example. | 比如她的名字 |
[06:56] | You may have gotten away | 虽然让你逃过了 |
[06:57] | with killing Olivia Harris last year, | 前年杀死奥莉薇亚·哈里斯的罪 |
[06:59] | but we’ve got blood-spattered clothing, | 但是我们找到了沾有血迹的衣服 |
[07:01] | taken from your trash, | 就在你的垃圾桶里 |
[07:02] | that I know is gonna be a match | 那血迹我知道绝对能够和 |
[07:04] | for the two dead paramedics. | 死掉的两个护理人员匹配上 |
[07:05] | We’ve got security footage | 我们还有监控录像 |
[07:06] | that shows you pulling the trigger. | 上边显示是你扣动的扳机 |
[07:08] | You’re not doing yourself any favors | 你这种沉默的态度 |
[07:10] | with the silent treatment. | 对你可没好处 |
[07:12] | Do you want to know what happened | 你们想要知道 |
[07:13] | to the woman in the back of the ambulance? | 救护车后边的女人怎么样了 |
[07:15] | All right, fine. | 好 没问题 |
[07:17] | Two murders, three murders– | 谋杀两个人 三个人 |
[07:18] | I’m looking at life either way, right? | 反正都是面对终身监禁 |
[07:22] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[07:27] | What did you do with the body? | 尸体你是怎么处理的 |
[07:29] | Don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[07:33] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[07:35] | I’m not gonna lie to you, Mr. Turk. | 跟你说实话吧 塔克先生 |
[07:36] | You’ll be eating off a metal plate until the day you die. | 你下半辈子就只能吃牢饭了 |
[07:39] | He touched my shoe. | 他在摸我的鞋 |
[07:40] | You help us recover the body of that woman | 你帮我们找回那位女士的尸体 |
[07:42] | and we’ll put in a good word with the DA. | 我们就给你在检察官那里说说好话 |
[07:44] | Maybe get you a window at Sing Sing. | 没准能给你在新新监狱找个有窗户的房间 |
[07:46] | Look, she can rot where I left her. | 就让她烂在我扔掉她的地方吧 |
[07:48] | I’m not telling you where she is. | 我可不会告诉你们她在哪 |
[07:50] | You may already have. | 你已经说出来了 |
[07:52] | The treads in your boots are laden with sand | 你脚下沾满了沙子 |
[07:54] | and bits of smooth cordgrass that are still moist. | 还有一些尚且潮湿的互花米草 |
[07:57] | You’ve mucked about | 你今天在 |
[07:58] | in an intertidal salt marsh today. | 潮间带盐沼上走过 |
[08:00] | What are the odds that we’ll find her in or near one? | 你觉得我们在那附近找到她的几率有多大 |
[08:04] | What’s that you say? | 你说什么 |
[08:05] | One hundred percent? | 百分之百吗 |
[08:07] | When we get the records | 如果我们调取 |
[08:08] | for your cell phone, are we gonna see | 你手机的记录 我们会看到 |
[08:09] | that it pinged in the vicinity | 你今天曾经出现在 |
[08:11] | of any salt marshes today? | 盐沼附近的记录吗 |
[08:14] | That’s idiot for “Yes.” | 这是蠢货表达”没错”的方式 |
[08:27] | Ghastly, wretched tune, no? | 阴森 不幸的曲调 是吧 |
[08:29] | I’ve always found Sousa | 我总是觉得苏萨的 |
[08:30] | the musical equivalent of a leaf blower. | 音乐和鼓风机噪音没什么区别 |
[08:34] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[08:35] | A hole opened up in my schedule, | 我日程里有一段空闲 |
[08:37] | so I thought I’d go somewhere I don’t belong. | 所以我就想去一些我不该去的地方 |
[08:39] | That’s fair, isn’t it, | 很正当吧 是不是 |
[08:40] | Mr. Anthony Sellers of 345 Rosalind Road? | 罗莎琳德路345号的安东尼·塞勒斯先生 |
[08:44] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[08:45] | Next time you surveil someone, | 下一次你监视某人时 |
[08:46] | wear plainer clothes. | 穿普通点的衣服 |
[08:48] | They recognized you at the municipal golf course, | 市政高尔夫球场有人认识你 |
[08:50] | whose logo you flaunted. | 你露出了他们的标识 |
[08:53] | You’re a private detective | 你是名私家侦探 |
[08:54] | and you’ve been following me, no? | 你正在跟踪我 对不对 |
[08:56] | No. | 不对 |
[08:57] | The truth, “Lloyd.” | 说实话 罗伊德 |
[09:00] | Or your son and his friends will witness | 不然你的儿子和他的朋友将会见证 |
[09:01] | the very loud end of our tragic love affair. | 我们这段奇妙感情的悲惨结局 |
[09:07] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[09:08] | I wasn’t following you. | 我没在跟踪你 |
[09:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:12] | It was your buddy. | 我跟踪的是你那伙计 |
[09:14] | Llamosa. | 拉莫萨 |
[09:16] | Alfredo? | 阿弗雷多 |
[09:17] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:22] | He’s in a lot of trouble. | 他陷入了很大的麻烦 |
[09:35] | So, what, he just… | 他就这么 |
[09:36] | ditched the ambulance out here in the open? | 把救护车遗弃在这野外了 |
[09:38] | Unis found it about 30 minutes ago. | 警队大概三十分钟前找到了它 |
[09:41] | No fire, no bleach… | 没烧过 也没洗过 |
[09:43] | we ought to be able to pull prints. | 我们应该可以获取指纹 |
[09:45] | Now, CSU’s on their way. | 犯罪现场调查组正在赶来 |
[09:48] | MLI, too. | 还有法医调查员 |
[09:50] | Her name is Maggie Halpern. | 她的名字叫玛吉·哈尔彭 |
[09:52] | I.D. was in her purse, under the gurney. | 身份证在她包里 放在轮床下了 |
[09:55] | Killer didn’t make any more of an effort to hide who she was | 凶手没有费多大心思隐藏她的身份 |
[09:58] | than he did to dispose of the vehicle. | 正如他如此抛弃汽车一样 |
[10:02] | He gutted her. | 他把她开膛破肚了 |
[10:03] | Right after he slashed her throat. | 就在割了她的喉咙之后 |
[10:06] | This was gonna be found eventually. | 反正最后都会被找到 |
[10:10] | Why didn’t Wallace Turk just tell us where she was? | 为什么华莱士·塔克不告诉我们她在哪 |
[10:12] | Because I don’t think he’s the one who killed her. | 因为我认为不是他杀了她 |
[10:15] | He confessed. | 他认罪了 |
[10:17] | When I first got here, | 在我刚过来的时候 |
[10:18] | the body was still warm, | 尸体还有余温 |
[10:19] | most of the blood on the floor hadn’t even dried yet. | 地上的血大部分还没干呢 |
[10:22] | We can wait for the coroner to confirm, but if I had to guess, | 咱们可以等验尸官证实 不过要我说 |
[10:24] | I’d say she was killed in the last couple hours. | 我觉得她是在近几小时内被杀的 |
[10:28] | Wallace Turk has been in custody since what? Noon? | 华莱士·塔克什么时候被关押的 中午吗 |
[10:32] | I think he left her here, | 我觉得他把她留在了这里 |
[10:34] | and somebody else came to finish the job. | 其他人来完成剩下的活 |
[10:37] | A partner? | 一个同谋 |
[10:38] | If I’m right, that person’s still out there. | 如果我是对的 那人还在外逃 |
[10:48] | First measure of liver temperature 35 degrees Celsius? | 初步测量的肝脏温度是35摄氏度吗 |
[10:51] | And that ambulance wasn’t exactly an oven. | 那救护车也不是什么烤炉 |
[10:53] | She was probably alive for about three hours | 华莱士·塔克留她绑在那里之后 |
[10:55] | after Wallace Turk left her tied up. | 她估计存活了三小时左右 |
[10:57] | CSU found a pair of shoe prints | 犯罪现场调查组找到了几双鞋印 |
[10:59] | in the sand near the ambulance. | 出现在救护车附近的沙地上 |
[11:01] | Turks and whoever he’s covering for. | 塔克和他保护的那个人 |
[11:04] | His partner is a leftie. | 他的同谋是个左撇子 |
[11:05] | Took a pretty savage swipe at her carotid. | 挺粗暴的划开了她的动脉 |
[11:07] | That was the cause of death. | 那就是死因 |
[11:09] | Everything else came after. | 剩下的都是之后了 |
[11:13] | Well, this incision is much more precise. | 这个切口更加精确 |
[11:15] | He took his time. | 他切得很小心 |
[11:17] | It seems strange that he’d be so careful | 挺奇怪的 他会这样小心地 |
[11:19] | about inflicting one wound and not the other, right? | 处理一个伤口而对另一个不管不顾 |
[11:22] | It gets stranger. | 还有更奇怪的 |
[11:23] | She’s missing a few organs. | 她丢失了几个器官 |
[11:25] | Gallbladder, right kidney, | 胆囊 右肾 |
[11:26] | and a section of intestine– all gone. | 还有一段结肠 都不见了 |
[11:29] | Trophies? | 纪念品 |
[11:30] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[11:31] | Her internal wounds show signs | 她内部的伤口有出现 |
[11:32] | of scarring and tissue regeneration. | 结疤以及组织再生的迹象 |
[11:34] | I even found sutures. She was healing. | 我还发现了缝合线 她正在恢复中 |
[11:37] | Best guess? | 大胆猜测 |
[11:38] | Everything was removed a few days before her death. | 所有这些都是在她死前几天移除的 |
[11:41] | Kidneys go for upwards of ten grand on the black market. | 肾在黑市能卖到上万元 |
[11:44] | Maybe we’re looking at some sort of botched organ harvesting. | 也许我们面对的是某种拙劣的器官摘取 |
[11:47] | Where did this come from? | 这是哪里来的 |
[11:49] | Tucked up under her lung. | 在她肺部下边 |
[11:50] | Figured it was part of a surgical drape. | 可能是某种手术垫具 |
[11:52] | No, it’s not a drape. | 不 这不是垫具 |
[11:55] | And I don’t think Miss Halpern sold her organs. | 我也不觉得哈尔彭女士卖了她的器官 |
[11:58] | I think she had them removed to make room. | 我觉得她是为了腾地方而摘除的 |
[12:02] | What? | 什么 |
[12:03] | This kind of polyethylene plastic resin is used | 这一类聚乙烯塑料树脂是用来 |
[12:05] | to wrap narcotics. | 包裹麻醉毒品的 |
[12:07] | I think she was a drug mule. | 我觉得她是毒骡[指将毒品藏于体内携带过境的人] |
[12:09] | Half of this woman’s insides are gone. | 这女人一半的内脏不见了 |
[12:11] | I mean, if that were true, that would be… | 我是说 如果这是真的 那她… |
[12:12] | extreme dedication to one’s work. | 对工作很有奉献精神 |
[12:14] | Or a desperate woman hoping to make one big payday. | 也可能是绝望的女人想赚一笔大的 |
[12:17] | It would explain why the incision into her abdomen | 这可以解释她腹部的切口 |
[12:20] | was done so delicately. | 为何如此仔细 |
[12:21] | The person who killed her… | 凶手不想刺穿 |
[12:22] | didn’t want to puncture the package. | 她腹内的包裹 |
[12:24] | It would also explain why Wallace Turk | 这同样可以解释华莱士·塔克 |
[12:25] | was so reluctant to talk to us. | 为什么不愿意和我们交谈 |
[12:26] | He wasn’t just protecting his co-conspirator. | 他不只是在保护他的同谋 |
[12:28] | He was protecting his score. | 他在保护他自己的利益 |
[12:30] | He keeps his mouth shut, | 他拒绝和我们交谈 |
[12:31] | maybe someone he cares about still gets paid. | 或许他在意的某个人仍然可以从中获利 |
[12:33] | With your permission, Detective, I would like | 警探先生 我想得到您的允许 |
[12:35] | to have another conversation with Mr. Turk, | 和塔克先生再进行一次谈话 |
[12:36] | and see if any of this loosens his tongue. | 看他会不会松口 |
[12:39] | In the meantime, you and I could take a closer look | 与此同时 我们俩去接触下 |
[12:41] | at Turk’s other co-conspirator– | 塔克的另一个合伙人 |
[12:43] | Maggie Halpern. | 玛吉·哈尔彭周围的人 |
[12:46] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全不可能 |
[12:51] | I lived with Maggie for two years. | 我和玛吉一起住了两年了 |
[12:53] | She barely drinks. | 她不喝酒 |
[12:54] | She doesn’t smoke. | 也不抽烟 |
[12:56] | I used to tease her about the one time I saw her jaywalk. | 我有次还因为她居然会乱穿马路笑她 |
[13:00] | It’s natural to be upset. | 你感到难过很正常 |
[13:02] | Maybe she wasn’t the person you thought she was. | 她或许并没有你想的那么美好 |
[13:04] | You don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[13:05] | I’m saying you’re wrong. | 你们一定是搞错了 |
[13:07] | We know this is hard to hear. | 我们知道这很难接受 |
[13:09] | We just want to make sure whoever is responsible | 我们只是想找到杀害玛吉的凶手 |
[13:11] | for Maggie’s death pays for what they did to her. | 将他绳之以法 |
[13:14] | You said she just returned from a trip to Brazil. | 你说她刚从巴西回来 |
[13:17] | Do you know if it was for business or pleasure? | 她是去游玩的还是有工作在身 |
[13:19] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[13:21] | She had trouble with her weight. | 她一直很烦恼自己的体重 |
[13:23] | Paleo, South Beach, that cayenne pepper cleanse thing. | 帕列奥减肥法 全食减肥法 辣椒排毒法 |
[13:27] | Nothing really worked. | 都不管用 |
[13:29] | She went to Sao Paulo for gastric bypass. | 她去圣保罗做胃分流术 |
[13:33] | It’s a lot cheaper there. | 那里比较便宜 |
[13:35] | When was the last time you spoke to her? | 你上次与她通话是什么时候 |
[13:38] | The morning she left Brazil. | 她离开巴西的那天早上 |
[13:40] | She called from the airport. | 从机场打过来的 |
[13:43] | She was still in a little pain, but… she sounded so happy, | 她还有点不舒服 但是听起来很开心 |
[13:47] | so hopeful. | 充满希望 |
[13:48] | I wasn’t here when she got back. I had to work. | 她回来的时候我没有在 我去工作了 |
[13:52] | Maybe if I hadn’t… | 如果我没有去 |
[13:56] | Would you like some water? | 你需要喝点水吗 |
[13:58] | Why don’t you let us get that for you? | 我们去拿给你 |
[14:00] | Okay. | 好吗 |
[14:05] | Gastric bypass was a pretty good cover story. | 胃分流术可是一个很好的伪装 |
[14:08] | Maggie could explain away the trip out of the country, | 可以用来解释出国 |
[14:11] | any follow-up appointments, any pain or cramping. | 后续的复诊 后遗症等等 |
[14:17] | What if she really did book that surgery? | 如果她真的预约了手术呢 |
[14:20] | Well, you looked at her pretty closely at the morgue. | 你在停尸间仔细观察过她的尸体 |
[14:23] | If she had had her stomach stapled, | 如果她胃上有手术缝合的伤口 |
[14:24] | wouldn’t you have noticed? | 你怎么会没有注意到 |
[14:25] | She didn’t. | 她确实没有动过手术 |
[14:26] | But what if she believed she had? | 但如果她相信她有呢 |
[14:29] | Look at the food in here. | 看看她的食物 |
[14:32] | Strained cream soup, | 过滤奶油汤 |
[14:33] | sugar-free gelatin, broth. | 无糖明胶 肉汤 |
[14:35] | These are all staples of the gastric bypass diet. | 都是胃分流术患者的主食 |
[14:38] | Why would she have these in there, if she knew | 如果她知道实际上自己并没有接受手术 |
[14:40] | she wasn’t actually having the surgery? | 怎么会在这里准备这些东西 |
[14:43] | You think she didn’t know she was a drug mule. | 你是说她并不知道自己成了毒骡 |
[14:48] | If killing your mule is part of your plan, | 如果一开始就打算杀掉毒骡 |
[14:50] | then why tell them they’re a mule at all? | 那又何必告诉她呢 |
[14:52] | Maggie goes under for LAP-BAND, | 玛吉逃过了胃束带 |
[14:54] | but gets turned into a walking suitcase instead. | 却被迫变成了一个行走的包裹 |
[14:57] | She comes back to New York, clears customs none the wiser. | 她飞回纽约 海关没能发现她体内毒品 |
[15:00] | Only she gets sick before Turk | 只是她在塔克和他搭档 |
[15:02] | and his partner could scoop her up. | 把她体内毒品挖出前就发病了 |
[15:03] | So they follow the ambulance and then they kill | 所以他们跟踪救护车 并在有人发现 |
[15:05] | the paramedics before anyone can figure out what’s inside her. | 她体内藏毒前 杀了医护人员 |
[15:10] | We should get back to the precinct. | 我们应该回局里了 |
[15:12] | If you’re right, there’s a surgeon | 如果你的分析是对的 |
[15:13] | the Brazilian authorities need to question. | 巴西方面该去调查那场手术 |
[15:19] | Well, it’s official. | 这是官方消息 |
[15:21] | Dr. Bruno Escanso of Sao Paulo is missing. | 布鲁诺·艾斯坎索医生失踪了 |
[15:25] | I got a hold of a Captain Otero there. | 我认识那里的一位奥特罗警官 |
[15:27] | He speaks English. | 他会说英语 |
[15:29] | He said that Escanso operated on Maggie Halpern | 他说艾斯坎索五天前给玛吉·哈尔彭 |
[15:31] | five days ago, | 动了手术 |
[15:33] | and hasn’t been seen since. | 之后就没有人见过他了 |
[15:35] | He’s gone? | 他逃走了 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:38] | That’s the bolo the police put out to find him. | 这是警方的通缉公告 |
[15:41] | It says here Dr. Escanso’s married to an American woman | 上面说艾斯坎索医生娶了一个美国女人 |
[15:43] | named Connie Turk. | 叫做科妮·塔克 |
[15:44] | Any relation to Wallace Turk? | 她和华莱士·塔克有关系吗 |
[15:46] | She’s his sister. | 她是他妹妹 |
[15:48] | Explains how a creep from Staten Island | 这解释了史坦顿岛的人 |
[15:50] | can partner up with a surgeon in Brazil. | 怎么会和巴西的一场手术扯上关系 |
[15:52] | Maybe Escanso’s here. | 也许艾斯坎索就在这里 |
[15:54] | He’s the one who sliced up Maggie Halpern. | 他是把玛吉切开取毒的人 |
[15:56] | It’s possible, | 这有可能 |
[15:57] | but his passport hasn’t been used. | 但是他的护照没有被使用过 |
[15:59] | Either he laid hands on a fake one or | 要么是他伪造了一个假护照 |
[16:01] | he’s still somewhere in Brazil. | 要么他还躲在巴西的某个地方 |
[16:03] | Here’s an interesting tidbit: | 这有一条有用的信息 |
[16:05] | Little over a week ago, 40 pounds of diamorphine | 一周多之前 艾斯坎索所在的那个医院 |
[16:07] | were stolen from the hospital where Escanso operates. | 发生了40磅高纯度海洛因的失窃案 |
[16:10] | He became the prime suspect after he disappeared. | 他失踪后就成了头号嫌疑犯 |
[16:12] | “Diamorphine”– that’s medical-grade heroin. | 高纯度海洛因是医用级别的海洛因 |
[16:15] | The purest of the pure. | 纯度极高 |
[16:16] | 40 pounds. | 40磅 |
[16:17] | Even with a few organs missing, | 即使移除了一些器官 |
[16:18] | there’s no way that Maggie Halpern | 玛吉·哈尔彭也没有办法 |
[16:19] | could’ve been carrying all of it. | 把它们全部携带在体内 |
[16:21] | Maybe he sold some in Brazil? | 也许他在巴西本土卖掉了一部分 |
[16:23] | Or he had more than one mule. | 也可能他还有其他的毒骡 |
[16:25] | That would mean Maggie was not | 这意味着玛吉可能不是 |
[16:26] | the only person that the smugglers killed. | 唯一一个被走私毒贩杀害的人 |
[16:28] | I’ll reach out to Otero again, | 我再联系下奥特罗警官 |
[16:31] | see if he can get us a list | 看看能不能拿到艾斯坎索医生 |
[16:32] | of Escanso’s most recent patients. | 近期病人的名单 |
[16:37] | If Escanso and his partners did utilize extra mules, | 如果艾斯坎索及其同伙的确利用了别的毒骡 |
[16:40] | all 40 pounds of the diamorphine could be in New York already. | 那么现在40磅高纯度海洛因已经都在纽约了 |
[16:43] | There’s a happy thought. | 这是乐观的看法 |
[16:44] | Well, if we can locate the heroin, | 如果我们可以确定海洛因的去向 |
[16:46] | we might be able to find the man who butchered Miss Halpern. | 我们就有可能找到残忍杀害哈尔彭小姐的凶手 |
[16:49] | Well, if it’s here already, it’s as good as gone, isn’t it? | 如果毒品在纽约 总好过不知去向 |
[16:51] | Not necessarily. | 这可不好说 |
[16:52] | 40 pounds of concentrated opiate can be cut | 40磅高浓缩海洛因 |
[16:55] | and processed into 300 pounds of street-grade horse. | 可以被加工成300磅街头常见的毒品 |
[16:57] | Now, even the largest cartels lack the facilities | 即使是最大的贩毒集团也没有 |
[17:00] | to perform that kind of alchemy overnight. | 一夜之间加工完所有毒品的设备 |
[17:02] | It’s hard to imagine Escanso and Turk were working for a cartel. | 很难想象艾斯坎索和塔克为贩毒集团工作 |
[17:05] | The big syndicates have their own pipelines. | 大型组织通常有自己的渠道 |
[17:07] | They wouldn’t waste time planning a one-off score | 不会在这种业余者做的一锤子买卖上 |
[17:09] | like this, with amateurs. | 浪费时间 |
[17:10] | Amateurs have to sell to professionals eventually. | 业余者不得不把毒品卖给专业组织 |
[17:12] | Well, the DEA should have a list of cartels | 缉毒局那里应该有能消化这么多毒品的 |
[17:14] | that can handle that kind of weight. | 大型组织的名单 |
[17:16] | You two feel like knocking on the doors | 你们俩今天下午 |
[17:18] | of a few drug lords this afternoon? | 想去拜访几个毒枭吗 |
[17:19] | Yes, I do indeed. | 我很想 |
[17:20] | But I have to take care of some personal business first. | 但是我现在有些私人事务要处理 |
[17:35] | I heard a rather interesting story the other day, | 我听说了一个有意思的故事 |
[17:36] | and I thought you’d appreciate it. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[17:38] | Hello to you, too. | 你好啊 |
[17:39] | Apparently there’s been a rash | 显然最近市里面 |
[17:41] | of high-end car thefts around the city. | 出现了大规模的高端车盗窃现象 |
[17:43] | Nice. Well, not “Thefts” so much as borrowings, I suppose. | 棒 不过我想应该不是偷窃更像是借用 |
[17:46] | The perpetrator breaks into the vehicles | 我们的犯人只是闯入车里 |
[17:48] | and then just moves them a short distance. | 然后把车开出去一小段距离 |
[17:50] | Like from an owner’s driveway | 比如说把车从车主的停车位 |
[17:51] | to the street, for example. | 开到了街上 |
[17:53] | Or from one spot in a parking garage to another. | 或者是把车从停车场的一边开到另一边 |
[17:56] | Now, one thing that all the misplaced cars have in common | 这些被调换位置的车都有一个共同点 |
[17:59] | is that they all have the same security system, | 那就是它们都安装了相同的安全系统 |
[18:00] | a Castle S-50. | 堡垒S-50安全系统 |
[18:02] | You consult for Castle Automotive Systems, do you not? | 你在做堡垒汽车防盗系统的顾问 是吗 |
[18:05] | Nope. Not anymore. | 不是 已经不是了 |
[18:06] | Oh, do tell. | 请告诉我原因 |
[18:08] | We had a difference of opinion, | 我们有意见分歧 |
[18:09] | so we went our separate ways. | 所以我们就分道扬镳了 |
[18:11] | You got into a shouting match with their lead designer | 你和他们的设计主管因为他拒绝更改 |
[18:13] | over his refusal to address certain glitches | 某些你找出来的设计缺陷而大吵了一架 |
[18:15] | you’d identified and then you got sacked. | 然后你就被解雇了 |
[18:19] | Were you checking up on me? | 你在调查我吗 |
[18:20] | No. | 没有 |
[18:22] | But others have been. | 但是有其他人在调查你 |
[18:23] | The man I confronted the other day– Lloyd– | 罗伊德 那天我质问的那个男人 |
[18:26] | he was hired by Castle to surveil you. | 他就是被堡垒公司雇佣来监视你的 |
[18:29] | What? | 什么 |
[18:30] | They believe that you’re the one | 他们认为就是你 |
[18:31] | moving their clients’ cars around. | 在不停地移动别人的车 |
[18:33] | And now… | 而现在 |
[18:34] | So do I. | 我也怀疑 |
[18:41] | Why are you doing it? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[18:42] | And don’t tell me it’s ’cause you got terminated. | 拜托别告诉我是因为你被炒了 |
[18:44] | In my youth, I was dismissed from multiple posts. | 我年轻的时候被无数的职位拒绝过 |
[18:47] | Being ousted for insubordination | 被人当做精神不正常而拒绝 |
[18:49] | to a mental incompetent is its own reward. | 能给你带来很多意想不到的感觉 |
[18:51] | I wasn’t just fired, okay? | 我不只是被炒了 好吗 |
[18:52] | They bad-mouthed me to my other clients. | 他们还在其他的客户面前诬陷我 |
[18:55] | You got the thickest skin I’ve ever come across. | 我印象中你的脸皮没那么薄啊 |
[18:56] | They said I was using. | 他们污蔑我还在吸毒 |
[18:58] | Okay? | 然后呢 |
[19:00] | Sorry, but I can’t let that slide. | 抱歉 但是我不能就这么算了 |
[19:02] | Not after everything I’ve been through. | 尤其是在我度过那么艰难的时期后 |
[19:04] | All the work I’ve done? | 我为之付出了那么多的努力 |
[19:05] | No way. | 没门 |
[19:07] | You got a record. | 你有案底 |
[19:08] | If you’d have been caught… | 如果你再次被抓住 |
[19:09] | They’re not gonna catch me. | 他们不会抓住我的 |
[19:10] | Oh, so you’ve got more pranks in store, do you? | 听起来你还有其他的计划 是吗 |
[19:14] | So, how long you gonna stay sober in prison? | 那么你觉得在监狱里你能保持多久不吸毒 |
[19:19] | Are you my friend, Sherlock? | 你是我的朋友吗 夏洛克 |
[19:21] | Yes, I’m your friend. | 是的 我是你的朋友 |
[19:22] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[19:25] | You’re an addict, I’m your sponsor– that’s it. | 你是个瘾君子 而我只是你的担保人 |
[19:29] | That’s how it’s supposed to be. | 这就是我们之间的关系 |
[19:31] | For your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[19:33] | Now, you want to come in here | 如果你过来这里的原因 |
[19:34] | because you’re afraid you might use? | 是害怕你的毒瘾复发 |
[19:36] | My door is open. | 我随时欢迎你 |
[19:38] | You want to call me in the middle of the night? | 你想在大半夜的时候给我打电话 |
[19:40] | I will never not pick up that phone. | 也没问题 我随时都会接 |
[19:42] | But this thing between Castle and me… | 但是 我和堡垒公司之间的事情 |
[19:44] | is none of your damn business. | 这他妈的就不关你的事了 |
[19:46] | So stay out of it. | 别插手 |
[19:50] | I’m sorry, Sir, | 先生 我很抱歉 |
[19:50] | but I told you there’s no one here by that name. | 但是我告诉你了这里没有叫这个名字的人 |
[19:54] | Is everything okay here? | 有什么事情吗 |
[19:56] | Dr. Ward, I’m Detective Bell. | 沃德医生 我是贝尔警探 |
[19:58] | This is my colleague Joan Watson. | 这位是我的同事乔恩·华生 |
[20:00] | We’re here to see Janko Stepovic. | 我们是来找扬科·斯坦诺维奇的 |
[20:03] | I’m sorry, but there’s nobody here by that name. | 我很抱歉 但这里没有这个人 |
[20:05] | Presently, no. | 现在确实没有 |
[20:07] | He has a Serbian heroin syndicate to run. | 因为他有一个塞尔维亚贩毒集团要管理 |
[20:08] | He can’t conduct all of his business in your office. | 他不可能在你的办公室里处理所有的事情 |
[20:12] | That’s crazy. | 这简直太荒唐了 |
[20:16] | But I know where you may have gotten that idea from. | 但是我可以猜到你为什么会这样认为 |
[20:18] | The, uh, the DEA were up here last month, | 上个月缉毒局来过 |
[20:21] | and, um, they were confused, too. | 他们也搞混了 |
[20:23] | There’s no confusion. | 我们没有搞混什么 |
[20:25] | Janko’s smart. | 扬科很聪明 |
[20:26] | He knows doctor-patient confidentiality prohibits | 他知道医患保密条例 |
[20:29] | authorities from planting bugs in medical offices. | 禁止政府监听医用办公室 |
[20:32] | Now, I don’t know what you get out of the arrangement, | 我不知道你能从中得到什么好处 |
[20:34] | but there’s a stack of surveillance photos this thick | 但是我们有差不多这么厚的监控照片 |
[20:36] | of Serbian gangsters strolling in and out of here. | 能显示塞尔维亚毒贩们在这里进出 |
[20:39] | So don’t lie to us again. | 所以别再撒谎了 |
[20:44] | All right, look, you have to understand. | 好吧 听着 你们必须要理解我 |
[20:46] | None of this was my idea. | 这些都不是我的主意 |
[20:49] | One day, I am cleaning this guy’s teeth, | 有一天我在给这个人清洁牙齿 |
[20:52] | and the next, all of his people are just… | 第二天 所有的这些人就突然 |
[20:56] | they’re just here. | 他们就在这里了 |
[20:57] | We’re not here about you. | 我们不是来追究你的责任的 |
[20:59] | We want to talk to Janko. | 我们只是想和扬科谈谈 |
[21:00] | He might be able to help us find a killer– that’s it. | 他也许能够帮助我们找到一个凶犯 |
[21:10] | Janko, this is Detective… | 扬科 这是警探 |
[21:11] | Get out. | 出去 |
[21:20] | I prefer police contact me through my lawyer, | 我更喜欢警察通过我的律师联系我 |
[21:22] | not my dentist. | 而不是我的牙医 |
[21:24] | We’re just here to exchange information. | 我们只是来交换一下信息 |
[21:26] | About? | 关于什么 |
[21:27] | Almost 20 kilos of medical-grade heroin | 关于从巴西走私来的 |
[21:30] | smuggled in from Brazil. | 二十公斤的医用海洛因 |
[21:31] | People who did it look to be free agents. | 走私的人似乎是散户 |
[21:34] | Given the amount, there’s a pretty short list | 考虑到毒品的数量 |
[21:36] | of buyers who make sense. | 能消化这么多毒品的人很少 |
[21:38] | I don’t buy drugs. | 我从来不购买毒品的 |
[21:39] | Maybe not personally, | 也许不是亲自买 |
[21:41] | but your syndicate sources all of its product | 但是你的组织在阿富汗赫尔曼德省 |
[21:43] | from the Helmand Province of Afghanistan. | 是有产品源产地的 |
[21:46] | There was a tough drought there | 去年就在植物生长期的时候 |
[21:47] | during the growing season last year. | 那里发生了大面积的干旱 |
[21:49] | It hit you hard. | 估计你的损失不小 |
[21:50] | DEA says you guys are running light on supply. | 缉毒局的人说你们现在货源紧缺 |
[21:53] | Other cartels could smell blood in the water. | 而其他的贩毒集团则能够嗅出风向的变化 |
[21:55] | It’s pretty easy to see why you might be interested in a re-up. | 很容易就能看出你想要充实下货源 |
[21:59] | I suppose… | 或许吧 |
[22:00] | if all that was true. | 如果那些都是真的 |
[22:02] | And if I sold heroin, | 而且 如果我是在贩卖海洛因 |
[22:03] | as opposed to running construction business. | 而不是在经营建筑公司 |
[22:05] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[22:06] | We didn’t insult your intelligence. | 我们不是来侮辱你的智商的 |
[22:08] | Don’t insult ours. | 所以也请你别侮辱我们的 |
[22:10] | We’re here because the smugglers killed | 我们之所以过来是因为 |
[22:11] | a young woman named Maggie Halpern. | 走私犯杀了一个叫玛吉·哈尔彭的女人 |
[22:14] | Now, if any of their heroin winds up in your hands, | 如果他们走私的任何毒品进了你的手里 |
[22:17] | the NYPD is gonna devote all of their resources | 纽约警局不得不倾尽全力 |
[22:20] | to tying her murder to you, Janko. | 把她的谋杀案和你联系在一起 扬科 |
[22:24] | We done here? | 说完了吗 |
[22:25] | No. | 没有 |
[22:26] | I haven’t asked for your help, yet. | 我们还没有寻求你的帮助呢 |
[22:28] | We could make it worth your while. | 我们会给你很多好处的 |
[22:30] | There’s no way this much heroin lands | 因为如果有那么多的海洛因出现在纽约 |
[22:32] | in New York without you hearing about it. | 你绝对不可能没有听说过 |
[22:34] | Help us find it, and you can keep it | 帮我们找到它 它就不会 |
[22:36] | out of the hands of your rivals. | 落在你的敌人手里 |
[22:39] | You’re weak– the last thing you need is | 你处于弱势 你现在最想看到的 |
[22:40] | a competitor scoring a load of high-end product. | 就是你的竞争对手拿到那么多的货 |
[22:44] | You help us, you help yourself. | 你帮助我们 也就是在帮助自己 |
[23:04] | What’s going on in here? | 你在干什么 |
[23:06] | I had some time, | 我有点时间 |
[23:06] | so I thought I would revisit a mystery | 所以我想我可以来回顾下 |
[23:08] | that has always vexed me– | 这个总是在困扰我的谜题 |
[23:09] | the true meaning of the Voynich Manuscript. | 伏尼契手稿的真谛 |
[23:13] | What language is this? | 这是什么语言 |
[23:14] | Unknown. | 未知语言 |
[23:15] | As are the species of plants | 15世纪初 |
[23:17] | that the author drew so meticulously at the dawn of the 15th century. | 一位作者在书中精心绘画了诸多植物 |
[23:21] | Some people believe that the book is extra-terrestrial in its origin. | 有些人认为这是外星人的杰作 |
[23:26] | I am not one of them. | 我不认同 |
[23:29] | And Clyde is helping? | 克莱德帮上忙了吗 |
[23:30] | Not really. | 没有 |
[23:32] | I thought you’d be in Ozone Park with Bell and the captain, | 我以为你去奥松公园和警监与贝尔一道 |
[23:35] | enjoying the fruits of your labors. | 尽情享受你们的劳动果实呢 |
[23:38] | You heard, huh? | 你都听说了啊 |
[23:40] | Janko Stepovic admitted that our smuggler made contact | 扬科·斯坦诺维奇承认走私犯 |
[23:42] | with him several days ago | 在前几天联系了他 |
[23:44] | and then used an e-mail address | 然后通过邮件 |
[23:46] | to set up a meeting tonight. | 安排了一次见面 |
[23:49] | I must commend you and the detective on your powers of persuasion. | 我得赞扬你和警探的说服力 |
[23:52] | We’ll see. | 看着吧 |
[23:53] | I don’t know, maybe I’m being unfair to Serbian drug lords, | 我说不好 也许我对塞尔维亚毒枭有偏见 |
[23:56] | but I’m a little nervous about the sting Narcotics set up. | 这次毒贩安排的会面让我很紧张 |
[23:59] | I keep checking my watch. | 我一刻不停的看表 |
[24:00] | You know, this may be our only shot | 也许这是唯一的机会 |
[24:02] | at picking up Maggie Halpern’s killer. | 能抓住杀死玛吉·哈尔彭的凶手 |
[24:03] | Well, your food’s already in a bag, | 你的晚餐早已打包好了 |
[24:05] | so why not join the stakeout? | 你为何不去加入监视呢 |
[24:07] | I have plenty of diversions and company. | 我有的是方法解闷 也有”人”陪 |
[24:12] | So how did your errand go this afternoon? | 你今天下午的私事处理得怎么样了 |
[24:14] | Poorly. | 不好 |
[24:16] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[24:18] | I have some concerns over personal decisions | 我跟我一个友人说 |
[24:20] | that an associate of mine has made, and I told him so. | 他做的某些决定让我很担忧 |
[24:24] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[24:25] | He reminded me that we’re not friends, | 他却告诉我 我们不是朋友 |
[24:26] | and he asked that I restrict my concerns to those | 让我不要多管闲事 |
[24:28] | that fall within the stated parameters of our relationship. | 并划清了我们之间的关系 |
[24:31] | Did that seem unreasonable to you? | 你觉得很不合理吗 |
[24:33] | In fact, I know that it is not. | 实际上 我知道很合理 |
[24:35] | Then what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题呢 |
[24:37] | That’s what I’m trying to determine. | 这正是我想弄清的 |
[24:46] | Tell me the smuggler took the bait. | 告诉我走私贩上钩了 |
[24:48] | He never showed. | 他没出现 |
[24:50] | Neither did Janko. | 扬科也没来 |
[24:52] | I was afraid we couldn’t trust him. | 我之前就怕这个 |
[24:54] | Yeah, well, I don’t think you’re the only one who felt that way. | 是的 不只有你一个人这么想 |
[24:59] | Janko was shot outside a house in Ditmas Park tonight. | 扬科今晚在迪玛斯公园被人枪杀了 |
[25:03] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:15] | What do you think they were doing out here? | 你觉得他们来这干什么 |
[25:16] | I mean, this neighborhood is pretty vanilla for a Cartel shooting. | 贩毒集团不像是会在这么和谐的社区杀人啊 |
[25:19] | It’s just right for run-of-the-mill adultery. | 来这里偷情还差不多 |
[25:20] | Mr. Stepovic fairly reeks of inexpensive eau de parfum. | 斯坦诺维奇先生浑身都是廉价香水的味道 |
[25:24] | I imagine it was not originally applied to him, | 我想这不是他自己喷的香水 |
[25:26] | but to his mistress. | 而是他情人的 |
[25:28] | You might want to keep your voice down. | 你还是小点声吧 |
[25:29] | That’s her standing right over there. | 人家就站在那里呢 |
[25:32] | Her name is Trisha Dolan. | 她叫特丽莎·多兰 |
[25:33] | She says that’s Janko’s bodyguard, Neno Milic. | 她说那人是扬科的保镖 尼诺·米里克 |
[25:37] | They came for a visit, got hit on the way out to the car. | 他们过来看她 下车时被袭击了 |
[25:40] | She heard shots, called 911, never saw the shooters. | 她听到枪声 就报了警 没看见杀手们 |
[25:44] | There was more than one? | 不止一个杀手吗 |
[25:46] | Janko was hit in the chest by a nine millimeter, | 扬科胸口那一枪来自一把口径9毫米的手枪 |
[25:48] | in the legs by a .45. | 腿上那枪则是点45口径的 |
[25:51] | Mr. Milic was also hit by a .45-caliber weapon, | 米里克同样被45口径的手枪击中 |
[25:53] | but at a more acute angle. | 但射击角度更小 |
[25:55] | Yeah, that was our take, too. | 对 我们也这么推论 |
[25:56] | Ambush. | 是伏击 |
[25:57] | So Janko gives us the person or people | 这么说 扬科要向我们供出 |
[25:59] | who killed Maggie Halpern. | 杀死玛吉·哈尔彭的凶手 |
[26:01] | He doesn’t show up to the sting, | 却没有出现在约定的会面中 |
[26:02] | and now he and his bodyguard are dead. | 而如今他和他的保镖都死了 |
[26:04] | Did they realize something was up, track him down? | 他们发现苗头不对 追踪到他了吗 |
[26:07] | Well, the timing is highly suspicious. | 但时间上非常可疑 |
[26:08] | I imagine Mr. Stepovic is a difficult man to track down, | 我想斯坦诺维奇先生应该很难被追踪到 |
[26:11] | especially to the home of his girlfriend. | 尤其是去他女朋友家的时候 |
[26:13] | More especially by the amateurs that we suspect our smugglers to be. | 更别说被一群非专业杀手的走私贩干掉了 |
[26:16] | I think it’s more likely that he was killed by a rival syndicate | 我觉得他更像是被业内敌手干掉了 |
[26:19] | or a traitor within his own. | 或是他手下的叛徒杀的 |
[26:21] | I would propose Miss Dolan as the quisling, | 多兰小姐可能是内贼 |
[26:23] | but her shock and grief appear to be genuine. | 但她的震惊与悲痛都很真实 |
[26:26] | Well, you guys stay on the Halpern thing. | 你们继续从哈尔彭那面调查 |
[26:27] | We’ll beat the bushes, see if there’s any word on the street | 我们会撒网搜寻 看能不能查出是谁 |
[26:30] | about who hit these two. | 杀了这两人 |
[26:31] | Any luck, we’ll meet in the middle. | 要是查到什么 就会合 |
[26:40] | 夏洛克 有点纠结 要去互助会 地址 西街110 第138号 | |
[26:55] | Detective Bell. | 贝尔警探 |
[26:57] | Sarah Penley. | 莎拉·彭丽 |
[26:58] | I’m an attorney with Braun, McMahon and Gould. | 我是布劳恩-麦克马洪-古尔德律所的律师 |
[27:00] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以为你效劳 |
[27:01] | We should talk someplace private. | 我们该找个地方谈谈 |
[27:03] | I believe you know my client, Dr. Ward. | 我想你认识我的委托人 沃德医生 |
[27:07] | I know who killed Janko Stepovic. | 我知道是谁杀了扬科·斯坦诺维奇 |
[27:10] | I know because I helped them do it. | 我知道是因为我是帮凶 |
[27:14] | Before we go any further, | 在继续说下去之前 |
[27:15] | has Dr. Ward been advised of his rights? | 沃德医生了解自己的权利吗 |
[27:18] | He has, but this isn’t a confession. | 了解 但这不是认罪口供 |
[27:21] | A confession implies guilt. | 认罪表示有罪 |
[27:23] | Dr. Ward bears no culpability for the crime he’s reporting. | 沃德医生在上报的这起犯罪中不承担罪责 |
[27:27] | He’s a victim. | 他是受害者 |
[27:29] | For the past 18 months, | 在过去18个月中 |
[27:30] | he’s been bullied, coerced and strong-armed | 扬科·斯坦诺维奇及其贩毒集团的手下 |
[27:32] | by Janko Stepovic and members of his Cartel. | 使他受尽欺凌与胁迫 |
[27:36] | They forced him to let them use his office | 他们强制占用他的办公室 |
[27:38] | to conduct their business. | 用以从事贩毒事业 |
[27:40] | He relented because he feared for his life. | 因为怕危及生命 他只能逆来顺受 |
[27:43] | But after what happened last night, | 但经过昨晚发生的事 |
[27:45] | he’s no longer willing to stay quiet. | 他不再默不作声了 |
[27:48] | The Serbians did that to you? | 塞尔维亚人把你打成这样吗 |
[27:50] | Actually, they didn’t. | 事实上 并不是 |
[27:52] | Members of a Chinese Cartel, | 是中国贩毒集团的人干的 |
[27:54] | Janko’s rivals in the heroin business, | 扬科在海洛因生意上的竞争对手 |
[27:56] | came to Dr. Ward’s office last night. | 昨晚去了沃德医生的办公室 |
[27:58] | They started cutting off fingers | 他们切了他的手指 |
[28:00] | until Marty told them where Janko could be found, | 直到马蒂透露了扬科的下落 |
[28:02] | where he’d be vulnerable. | 以及哪里最容易被袭击 |
[28:04] | I knew he was seeing one of my patients, Trisha Dolan. | 我知道他跟我的病人特丽莎·多兰交往 |
[28:07] | They met in my office. | 他们在我的诊所相识 |
[28:09] | You have to keep my client safe. | 你们要保证我委托人的安全 |
[28:12] | Your client is gonna have to tell us | 要想加入证人保护计划 |
[28:13] | a lot more about the Serbians | 你的委托人要向我们提供 |
[28:15] | before witness protection is on the table. | 更多关于塞尔维亚人的信息 |
[28:18] | Racketeering, drug trafficking, murder. | 敲诈勒索 走私运毒 谋杀 |
[28:21] | Take your pick. | 选一个吧 |
[28:23] | But first, I need a guarantee in writing | 但首先 在沃德医生开口前 |
[28:25] | that Dr. Ward will receive | 我要警方书面声明 |
[28:27] | both protective custody and legal immunity before he says a word. | 他将得到保护性监禁以及豁免权 |
[28:31] | I’m sure you’re aware the DA doesn’t give out immunity | 我想你很清楚 地检署不会凭一面之词 |
[28:34] | to anybody who tells a good story. | 就轻易给出豁免权 |
[28:36] | Dr. Ward would have to demonstrate that his information is good before… | 沃德医生必须拿出确凿有用的信息… |
[28:40] | How about the location of two dead bodies? | 两具尸体的埋尸地怎么样 |
[28:47] | Yesterday, you said you were looking for a killer, | 昨天 你说你们在追查一个凶手 |
[28:50] | someone who hid drugs inside of a woman… and gutted her. | 那人把毒品藏在人体内 并取走了内脏 |
[28:54] | Maggie Halpern. | 玛吉·哈尔彭 |
[28:55] | I couldn’t tell you then, | 那时我不能说 |
[28:57] | but you were in the right place. | 但你们猜对了 |
[28:59] | It was all Janko’s idea– | 那都是扬科的主意 |
[29:00] | the smuggling, the surgery patients, the whole thing. | 走私 手术病人 所有的事 |
[29:05] | Sometimes, when he and his men would take over my exam rooms, | 有时 他和他的手下会占用我的诊断室 |
[29:08] | I would listen through the air vents. | 我能通过通风管道听到他们的谈话 |
[29:11] | A few weeks ago, I heard him talking about this guy, Turk. | 几周前 我听到他们提过这个叫塔克的人 |
[29:14] | He was the one who floated the whole smuggling thing. | 他是负责整个走私过程的人 |
[29:17] | Turk had a friend, a doctor, in Brazil– | 塔克有个朋友 在巴西当医生 |
[29:20] | Escanso, I think his name was– | 他的名字好像叫艾斯坎索 |
[29:22] | who could get his hands on medical-grade heroin | 他能弄到医用级别的海洛因 |
[29:26] | and hide it inside of his patients. | 并且藏到病人体内 |
[29:29] | This woman you’re talking about, Maggie, | 你说的这个女人 玛吉 |
[29:31] | she wasn’t the first person they did it to. | 她不是第一个受害者 |
[29:34] | She was the third. | 而是第三个 |
[29:36] | He was right about the two other victims. | 他说得没错 的确还有两名受害者 |
[29:38] | He said their bodies were dumped in a pond over the hill | 他说他们的尸体被扔在华莱士·塔克遗弃 |
[29:41] | from where Wallace Turk left the ambulance. | 救护车那里附近一座小山上的池塘里 |
[29:44] | Scuba team pulled them up a little while ago. | 刚才蛙人队把尸体捞了出来 |
[29:48] | Do we know who they were? | 知道死者的身份吗 |
[29:50] | No official I.D.’s, yet, | 还没有正式确认 |
[29:51] | but we have a pretty good hunch. | 不过我们应该猜到是谁了 |
[29:54] | Hector Trujo and Missy Osborne. | 赫克特·图苟和蜜西·奥斯本 |
[29:56] | Both were reported missing late last week, | 都在上周晚些时候被报失踪 |
[29:58] | 失踪人员 赫克特·图苟 | |
[29:58] | Both just got back from trips from Brazil. | 他们都是刚从巴西回来 |
[30:01] | And their families confirmed | 而且他们的家人也确认了 |
[30:02] | they were patients of Bruno Escanso. | 他们都是布鲁诺·艾斯坎索的病人 |
[30:04] | And Ward says he can’t be sure, | 沃德说他虽然不太确定 |
[30:06] | but he thinks Escanso | 不过他认为艾斯坎索 |
[30:07] | did make it here to the States. | 已经来到美国了 |
[30:09] | If he did, you got to figure | 如果真是这样 那么我们觉得 |
[30:11] | he’s the one who cut up Maggie Halpern. | 就是他把玛吉·哈尔彭开膛破肚了 |
[30:14] | No Holmes today? | 福尔摩斯今天怎么没来 |
[30:16] | No, he had a late night. | 是的 他昨晚睡得很晚 |
[30:18] | Doesn’t he always? | 他不一直都是这样吗 |
[30:19] | Do you think it’s weird | 你们不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[30:20] | that the killer was careful in disposing of these two, | 凶手把另外两具尸体隐藏得很好 |
[30:23] | but not Maggie? | 但却把玛吉随便遗弃了 |
[30:25] | Well, he didn’t have time with her. | 他的时间不多 |
[30:26] | Wallace Turk had just shot two paramedics, | 华莱士·塔克枪杀了两名医护人员 |
[30:28] | and half the city was looking for their ambulance. | 很多警察都在搜寻那辆救护车 |
[30:31] | Does Ward know where we can find Escanso? | 沃德知道艾斯坎索在哪吗 |
[30:33] | No, but once his deal | 不知道 不过一旦 |
[30:35] | is hammered out, he’s gonna tell us | 他的协议敲定了 他就会告诉我们 |
[30:37] | about every other facet of the Serbians’ operation. | 这些塞尔维亚人的其它勾当 |
[30:41] | We’ll start making arrests. | 那时我们就可以开始抓人了 |
[30:43] | Any luck, one of Janko’s lieutenants | 幸运的话 扬科的副手 |
[30:45] | will point us in the right direction. | 会把真相告诉我们 |
[30:47] | Leave a message and then destroy this number. | 留完言后就不要再用这个号码了 |
[30:50] | It’s me again. | 还是我 |
[30:51] | Not showing up for the meeting last night is one thing, | 不去昨晚的互助会是一回事 |
[30:53] | but not returning my calls is another. | 不回我电话就是另一回事了 |
[30:55] | I stopped by your place. | 我去过你那 |
[30:57] | Nobody answered the door, so call me. | 没人应门 赶紧给我回电话 |
[30:59] | Let me know everything’s all right. | 让我知道你没事 |
[31:03] | Alfredo Llamosa? | 是阿弗雷多·拉莫萨吗 |
[31:05] | I’m Detective Nash. | 我是纳什警探 |
[31:06] | This is Detective Bailey. | 这位是贝利警探 |
[31:08] | We were wondering if we could ask you a few questions. | 我们有几个问题想问你可以吗 |
[31:11] | Sure. | 可以 |
[31:11] | You familiar with Faber Park on 85th and Madison? | 你知道八十五大街和麦迪逊路的花柏山公园吗 |
[31:15] | No. Why? | 不知道 怎么了 |
[31:16] | It’s got one of those elevator lifts, | 那里有个电梯 |
[31:17] | the kind they use for stacking cars. | 立体停车场用的那种 |
[31:20] | Last night someone stole 12 different high-end vehicles from around the city, | 昨晚有人在市里偷了十二辆高级汽车 |
[31:23] | filled the whole damn thing. | 把那个车库都停满了 |
[31:25] | What? | 什么 |
[31:25] | Total value of the vehicles | 这些车的总价值 |
[31:27] | is over seven figures. | 超过了七位数 |
[31:30] | Frankly, I’m surprised you hadn’t heard about it. | 说实话 我很惊讶你竟然没听说这事 |
[31:32] | It’s been in all the papers. | 报纸上都登了 |
[31:33] | My kid tells me it’s trending. | 我孩子跟我说这是网络上的热门话题 |
[31:36] | All 12 cars | 这十二辆车 |
[31:36] | had an alarm system made by a company called Castle. | 都装有堡垒安全公司的报警装置 |
[31:40] | As I’m sure you can imagine, they’re having a rough morning. | 你能想象 他们公司今早一定不好过 |
[31:43] | They think you’re the reason. | 他们认为是你 |
[31:45] | They think I did this? | 他们认为是我干的 |
[31:47] | Can you account for your whereabouts | 你能说明你在昨晚 |
[31:49] | between 9:00 P.M. and midnight last night? | 九点到十二点这段时间在哪吗 |
[31:56] | Mr. Llamosa? | 拉莫萨先生 |
[32:00] | I was going to meet a friend at a support group meeting. | 我当时正要去一个互助会见朋友 |
[32:02] | 110 West 138th Street. | 在一百一十西路和一百三十八街路口 |
[32:05] | When he didn’t show, I went across the street | 他一直没来 我就过了马路 |
[32:06] | to wait for him at a coffee shop. | 去一家咖啡店等他 |
[32:08] | We go there, show your picture around, | 如果我们去那 给他们看你的照片 |
[32:10] | they gonna remember you? | 他们会记得你吗 |
[32:11] | They should. | 应该会的 |
[32:13] | Oh, and just in case, check with the MTA, too. | 预防万一 最好也去运管局查一下 |
[32:15] | I had to take four different busses just to get there. | 我换乘了四趟公交车才能到那 |
[32:17] | I’m sure I’ll show up on those cameras. | 我相信我会出现在他们的监控中 |
[32:20] | We’ll start with them. | 我们先去找他们 |
[32:22] | Any luck, the footage backs you up. | 希望录像上会有你 |
[32:24] | It will. | 会有的 |
[32:30] | Course it will. | 那是肯定的 |
[32:37] | I didn’t realize you were gonna be here. | 我不知道你会在这 |
[32:39] | Hawes informed me the bodies of the two remaining mules | 霍斯通知我另外两个毒骡的尸体 |
[32:41] | had been found. | 被找到了 |
[32:43] | He’ll be issuing his reports momentarily. | 他很快就会完成验尸报告 |
[32:45] | Looks like the only thing Dr. Ward was wrong about | 看来沃德医生唯一说错的事就是 |
[32:47] | was Bruno Escanso being in New York. | 布鲁诺·艾斯坎索来纽约了 |
[32:50] | The captain heard from his counterpart in Sao Paulo again. | 警监又接到了圣保罗那边的电话 |
[32:52] | The police there had a near miss with Escanso last night. | 那里的警察昨晚差点抓到艾斯坎索 |
[32:55] | He reached out to his wife, they traced the call to a hotel | 他联系了他妻子 他们追踪电话到 |
[32:57] | just outside the city. | 市外的一家酒店 |
[32:59] | Apparently, they missed him by minutes. | 他们就晚了几分钟 |
[33:01] | Here you go, hot off the presses. | 给你 刚出炉的 |
[33:03] | There are discrepancies between these two victims | 这两名死者和玛吉·哈尔彭之间 |
[33:05] | – and Maggie Halpern. – Yeah. A couple things. | -有些不同 -是的 有好几处 |
[33:07] | In Miss Halpern’s case, | 在哈尔彭女士的案子中 |
[33:08] | the killer removed the drugs and left her open. | 凶手把毒品拿走了 而且没有给她缝合 |
[33:11] | Not so with these two. | 而对这两个人则不同 |
[33:12] | To sink the bodies, he filled their torsos | 为了让尸体沉入湖底 他把他们体内 |
[33:14] | with rocks and then sewed them back up. | 填满了石头 并且缝合好了 |
[33:17] | Guy wasn’t that bad. | 那人的技术还不错 |
[33:20] | Tight needlework, consistent spacing. | 缝得很细致 间隔均匀 |
[33:23] | Based on the quality of this stitching, | 从缝合的水平来看 |
[33:25] | I’d say your killer is somebody with surgical experience. | 我觉得这个凶手有一定的手术经验 |
[33:28] | Obviously not Escanso. | 很显然不是艾斯坎索 |
[33:29] | He never left Brazil. | 他一直没离开巴西 |
[33:30] | When I reached out to the DEA the other day, | 我前几天联系缉毒局的时候 |
[33:32] | they said some of the guys in Janko’s crew were ex-military. | 他们说扬科的几个手下以前当过兵 |
[33:35] | Maybe one of them was a medic. | 或许其中有医护兵 |
[33:37] | No, I don’t think that’s it. | 不 我觉得不是这样 |
[33:38] | I think Hawes is right. | 我想霍斯说得对 |
[33:41] | A surgeon did this, | 是外科医生缝的 |
[33:42] | and we may already know who it is. | 而且我们或许已经知道是谁了 |
[33:46] | Normally, if you’re closing an external wound, | 通常情况下 如果要缝合外伤 |
[33:48] | you use monofilament nylon or polydioxanone. | 医生会用单丝尼龙或者聚二氧六环酮 |
[33:52] | These sutures are multifilament, | 而这些缝合线是多丝的 |
[33:54] | made of polyglycolic acid, | 由聚乙醇酸制成的 |
[33:56] | which is for more sensitive tissue. | 适用于比较敏感的组织 |
[33:58] | They’re used in pediatrics, urology and oral surgery. | 一般用于儿科 泌尿科和口腔外科 |
[34:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:03] | Are you saying you think Dr. Ward did this? | 你是说这是沃德医生干的 |
[34:05] | If he did, it was quite brilliant | 如果真是他 那么跟地检官 |
[34:06] | to strike a deal with the district attorney’s office. | 签订协议的确是很明智的一招 |
[34:10] | So, if Watson’s right, if he is responsible for this, | 所以如果华生说对了 如果真是他干的 |
[34:13] | he’s about to get away with three murders. | 那么他将逃脱三起命案的惩罚 |
[34:24] | Dr. Ward, Ms. Penley, | 沃德医生 彭莉女士 |
[34:25] | thanks for coming back in. | 谢谢你们能再次过来 |
[34:27] | I’m sorry we’re late. | 很抱歉我们迟到了 |
[34:28] | It’s been a busy morning. | 早上真的很忙 |
[34:29] | A lot of prosecutors lining up for depositions. | 一大堆检控人员等着做口供 |
[34:31] | Oh, I can imagine. | 我能想象 |
[34:33] | There was, uh, something we wanted to show you. | 有些东西我们想给你们看 |
[34:39] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[34:41] | That is Dr. Ward’s undergraduate yearbook | 这是沃德医生从曼哈顿大学毕业时的 |
[34:43] | from the University of Manhattan. | 毕业年鉴 |
[34:45] | We borrowed a copy this morning. | 今早我们借了一本复印本 |
[34:47] | You had great hair and a freshman roommate | 那时你还头发浓密 有一个叫 |
[34:50] | named Bruno Escanso. | 布鲁诺·艾斯坎索的新生舍友 |
[34:52] | The smuggling plot was your idea, not Janko’s. | 走私的事情是你的主意 不是扬科的 |
[34:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[34:55] | You had your old college buddy | 你安排你的大学旧友 |
[34:57] | schedule three New York patients | 尽可能的接近三名纽约居民 |
[34:58] | as close as he could, and then stuff them full | 然后将他偷来的海洛因 |
[35:00] | of the diamorphine he stole. | 全部植入他们体内 |
[35:02] | Bruno’s brother-in-law, Wallace, | 布鲁诺的妹夫 华莱士 |
[35:03] | was willing to kidnap the patients for a price, | 愿意以高酬劳的代价绑架病人 |
[35:06] | but the real dirty work was done by you. | 但真正的幕后主使是你 |
[35:09] | You shouldn’t have signed it. | 你不该签这个的 |
[35:12] | We took that from one of your victims. | 我们从一个你的受害者那里拿到了这个 |
[35:14] | It comes from your office, no? | 这来自你的办公室 不是吗 |
[35:15] | Marty, you don’t have to answer that. | 马蒂 你不用回答这个问题 |
[35:18] | You misrepresented what this meeting was. | 你们歪曲了这个会面的目的 |
[35:20] | This is outrageous. | 这太过分了 |
[35:21] | On that we quite agree. | 这个我们同意 |
[35:22] | Your client knew that | 你的客户知道 |
[35:23] | his Serbian suitemates would pay top dollar | 他的塞尔维亚兄弟们愿意 |
[35:25] | for heroin, and he went to horrific lengths | 花大价钱买海洛因 所以他就不顾一切 |
[35:27] | to meet their needs. | 来满足他们的需求 |
[35:29] | It was all going pretty well, | 本来一切很顺利 |
[35:30] | but then the mess Wallace Turk made | 但笨蛋华莱士·塔克让我们 |
[35:32] | brought us to Janko’s door | 顺线找到了扬科 |
[35:33] | and scotched any chance you had of selling to him. | 毁了你能卖货给他的机会 |
[35:36] | So you tried to sell to the Triads instead. | 所以你就打算改卖给特丽莎 |
[35:38] | What? No. | 什么 才不是 |
[35:40] | They cut off my fingers. | 他们切了我的手指 |
[35:42] | You think I went to them? | 你觉得我是他们一伙的 |
[35:43] | We know that you did. | 我们知道你就是 |
[35:45] | And frankly, it’s a miracle | 坦率地说 你还留着你的拇指 |
[35:46] | that you kept your thumbs. | 真是个奇迹 |
[35:48] | You’re bad at this, Marty. | 你对此一无所知 马蒂 |
[35:49] | You’re exceptionally bad. | 你真的太天真了 |
[35:51] | You think that an outfit as ruthless as a Triad | 你觉得残酷无情如黑社会 |
[35:53] | was gonna pay you millions of dollars | 会在能轻易砍掉你手指的情况下 |
[35:55] | when they could just easily lop off your digits instead. | 乖乖给你付百万美金么 |
[35:57] | Wallace Turk was keeping | 华莱士·塔克会闭嘴 |
[35:58] | his mouth shut, but that was only because he thought | 但这只是因为他觉得 |
[36:00] | there was still a payday to be had. | 他总能拿到他的报酬 |
[36:02] | But you knew that, once he realized the drugs were gone, | 但你知道 一旦他发现毒品不见了 |
[36:05] | he was gonna sell you out, so you beat him to the punch. | 他会出卖你 所以你反手给了他一拳 |
[36:07] | Once you had immunity, | 一旦你有了豁免权 |
[36:09] | it wouldn’t matter what he said. | 那他说什么都没关系了 |
[36:11] | You would be untouchable. | 他们将没法动你 |
[36:12] | In case you somehow missed the point, | 以防你漏听了某些要点 |
[36:14] | there’s no honor among thieves. | 贼之间可没义气可讲 |
[36:16] | Look over my shoulder. | 往我身后看看 |
[36:20] | First Triad we pulled off the street gave you up. | 我们在街上抓到的第一个黑帮成员已经出卖了你 |
[36:24] | You come clean now, | 你现在是置身事外了 |
[36:26] | you testify against both syndicates, | 但你和两大组织作对 |
[36:28] | and we can petition the judge to keep you in isolation in prison. | 我们可以要求法官 让你隔离监禁 |
[36:33] | No one will be able to lay hands on you. | 没人能伤害到你 |
[36:35] | This meeting is over. | 这次会面结束了 |
[36:37] | Marty? | 马蒂 |
[36:39] | Uh, I-I-I-I need to think. | 我我我需要想想 |
[36:43] | That guy out there, he’s probably a cop. | 外面那个人 可能是个警察 |
[36:46] | This, they can’t use it. | 至于这个 他们用不了 |
[36:48] | Physical evidence discovered | 根据你的证词发现的实物证据 |
[36:49] | as a result of your testimony is inadmissible. | 在法庭上是不承认的 |
[36:52] | They want to scare you into saying something | 他们想吓唬你 让你说一些 |
[36:53] | that’s not covered. | 隐藏的事 |
[36:54] | Martin, you should stay. | 马丁 你应该留下 |
[36:55] | You’re not gonna hear this offer a second time. | 这种优待不会有第二次机会的 |
[36:57] | It’s not an offer; it’s a trick. | 这不是优待协议 是恶劣的小把戏 |
[36:59] | You won’t last a day in prison without our help. | 如果没有我们的帮助 你在监狱里活不过一天 |
[37:02] | You know that, right? | 你是知道的 |
[37:02] | He isn’t going to prison. | 他不会进监狱的 |
[37:05] | I did it. | 是我做的 |
[37:10] | I di… I did it. | 是我做的 |
[37:14] | Everything they just said, I… | 他们刚说的一切 |
[37:18] | It was my idea. | 是我的主意 |
[37:19] | All of it. | 全部都是 |
[37:20] | – Marty… – No, no. | -马蒂 -不不 |
[37:23] | They’re right. I am bad at this. | 他们是对的 我真不适合玩这个 |
[37:27] | Tell me what you want me to do. | 告诉我你们想要我做什么 |
[37:37] | I didn’t like hurting those people. | 我不想伤害那些人 |
[37:42] | If there had been any other way… | 如果有别的办法… |
[37:44] | You should put that in there. | 你得写下来 |
[38:06] | This is Detective Yi. | 这是易警探 |
[38:07] | He’s gonna be printing you and processing your arrest. | 他会打印你的供词 处理你逮捕事宜 |
[38:30] | 把车偷来 然后堆好 | |
[38:31] | Explain. | 解释 |
[38:32] | It’s a newspaper; there’s news in it. | 这是张报纸 上面印了新闻 |
[38:34] | Explain this. | 解释这个 |
[38:42] | Your slanderers have been utterly humiliated. | 诽谤你的人彻底被打脸了 |
[38:45] | I thought you’d be pleased. | 我以为你会很高兴 |
[38:46] | I am. | 我是高兴 |
[38:47] | So what’s the problem? | 那你还有什么问题 |
[38:49] | I told you to stay out of it. | 我告诉你别管这事 |
[38:51] | Because we are sponsor and sponsee and nothing more. | 因为我们只是担保人和被担保的关系 |
[38:54] | – Right. – Yeah, well, | -对 -这样… |
[38:55] | I thought long and hard about that, Alfredo, | 我认真思索了很久 阿弗雷多 |
[38:57] | and after many, many hours, | 想了很久后 |
[38:59] | I’ve come to the most wretched of realizations, | 我发现了一个不幸的事实 |
[39:02] | one that might curdle your very blood. | 这事可能会吓得你灵魂出窍 |
[39:05] | You are my friend. | 我拿你当朋友看 |
[39:08] | – Sherlock… – I know that’s not | -夏洛克 -我知道 |
[39:09] | necessarily in my best interests. | 这样对我未必有好处 |
[39:10] | I’m not supposed to allow my concerns for you | 我不应该让我对你的关心 |
[39:12] | to interfere with my quest for sobriety. | 干扰到我对戒毒的索求 |
[39:14] | And you don’t want the lines | 而你不想模糊担保关系和 |
[39:15] | between sponsorship and friendship to continue to blur. | 朋友关系之间的界限 |
[39:18] | So I’ve arrived at a solution. | 所以我想到了一个解决方案 |
[39:20] | I’m firing you. | 我要炒了你 |
[39:22] | – What? – You’re sacked. | -什么 -你被解雇了 |
[39:23] | You’re terminated. | 你被停职了 |
[39:25] | Unlike Castle, I will not defame you, | 我不会像堡垒公司那样中伤你 |
[39:28] | but suffice it to say you’re no longer my sponsor. | 但不用多说 你不再是我的担保人了 |
[39:33] | I’ve grown quite fond of you the past couple years. | 过去几年 我对你的情谊渐长 |
[39:35] | I care about what happens to you outside of the program, | 我会关心你担保关系之外的生活 |
[39:38] | and I reject the notion that I can’t offer my commentary | 我也不愿意在我认为你犯错的时候 |
[39:40] | when I believe you’re making a mistake. | 你拒绝我的提议和建议 |
[39:43] | You’re firing me so you can be my friend? | 你为了做朋友而解雇我 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:48] | So you’re gonna go sponsorless now? | 那你就是不用担保人了 |
[39:50] | No, no, no, I’ll do nothing of the sort. | 不不不 我不会做这样的事 |
[39:51] | I’m gonna get a new sponsor. | 我会找一个新担保人 |
[39:53] | Ideally with your help. | 最好能得到你的帮助 |
[39:57] | There’s a meeting at St. Luke’s in half an hour. | 半小时后在圣卢克有场互助会 |
[39:59] | There’s some regulars there that might be worth meeting. | 那里有些人值得一见 |
[40:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:10] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[40:13] | Oh, now that we’re friends, | 既然现在我们是朋友了 |
[40:14] | is it okay if I ask out Joan? | 那我是不是可以去约乔恩了 |
[40:18] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑 |
[40:19] | When I’m not being a sponsor, I’m pretty funny. | 我不做担保人的时候 我还是很幽默的 |
[40:22] | Guess you’ll have to get used to it. | 我想你得适应下 |