Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Hector, the security guard, is affiliated 赫克特属于一个自称为
[00:04] with the collective that calls itself “Everyone.” “人人”的组织
[00:07] Not everyone in the general sense. 当然不是通常意义上的”所有人”
[00:08] “Everyone,” The proper noun. “人人”是一个
[00:10] The cyber activists. 黑客小团体
[00:13] What is happening with my computer? 我的电脑怎么了
[00:14] They most likely traced the phone here 他们可能是在微波炉毁掉
[00:14] 人人
[00:15] before the microwave destroyed it. 那手机之前追踪到这里的
[00:17] I thought we left on good terms with Everyone. 我以为我们和”人人”黑客关系还不错
[00:19] 打我胳膊就能帮我抓凶手
[00:20] Well, as far as you can be on good terms 说到和幼稚的黑客匿名组织
[00:21] with an anonymous collective of immature hackers, we did. 保持良好的联系
[00:25] Bella, Edward, Jacob. 贝拉 爱德华 雅各布
[00:27] Are you guys researching the Twilight books? 你们是在研究《暮光之城》系列小说吗
[00:30] We heard back from our friends at Everyone. “人人”的朋友给了我们回复
[00:32] Apparently, there’s some kind of convention in town, 显然 市里有个什么讨论会
[00:33] and they want me to read my essay out loud in the lobby. 而他们想让我在大厅里读这篇论文
[00:36] Everyone never gets tired of embarrassing you, do they? “人人”就是喜欢让你出丑 是吧
[00:39] Humiliation is the favorite currency of the hacker. 羞辱别人是黑客们最喜欢的货币
[01:15] Sherlock Holmes? 夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗
[01:17] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[01:18] Kind of. We’ve talked. 算认识吧 我们交流过
[01:19] No, we haven’t. 不 我们没有
[01:20] No, not like in person. 不是面对面说的
[01:23] Uh, can I tell you about it inside? 我能进去跟你说吗
[01:24] I feel kind of exposed out here. 我不想暴露在外面
[01:31] You cannot chew gum in my home. 你不能在我家嚼口香糖
[01:33] Seriously? 认真的吗
[01:34] Do I look like I’m joking? 我看起来像开玩笑吗
[01:44] You sick or something? 你病了吗
[01:46] Training myself to mimic death. 我在练习假死
[01:48] That’s an activity best done uninterrupted, by the way. 顺便 做这种事的时候最好没人打扰
[01:54] Okay, I don’t just go around telling people this. 好吧 我不是随便到处找人说这些的
[01:57] I’m Sucking Chest Wound. 我是”胸之伤”
[02:00] From Everyone. 是”人人”的
[02:03] I’m the guy who made you go to that Twilight convention. 我就是那个让你去参加《暮光之城》研讨会的人
[02:08] You seriously don’t remember me? 你真的不记得我了吗
[02:10] I’m sort of important. 我还挺重要的
[02:12] Mr. Chest Wound, “胸伤”先生
[02:15] what is it you want? 你想干什么
[02:17] Okay, so, I don’t know if you know this or not, 好吧 我不知道你知不知道
[02:19] but right now we’re having, like, a civil war. 我们现在正在打内战
[02:23] Everyone? “人人”里吗
[02:24] Two sides fighting for the soul of the collective. 两派人在为组织的灵魂而战
[02:28] Did you just roll your eyes? 你刚刚是翻了个白眼吗
[02:29] No. Carry on. 没有 继续说
[02:32] On one side, you’ve got a group pretty much led by me. 一派人是由我领导的
[02:35] We like Everyone the way it is. 我们喜欢”人人”现在的样子
[02:37] We’re pranksters. We don’t have an ideology. 我们爱开玩笑 没有意识形态
[02:39] We help the people we want to help, 我们帮助我们想帮的人
[02:40] hurt the people we want to hurt, on, like, 伤害我们想伤害的人
[02:42] a case-by-case basis. 就事论事
[02:44] The other side follows this guy “Species.” 另一派由一个叫”种族”的人领导
[02:47] They want us to become a straight-up political movement. 他们想让我们变成一场激进的政治运动
[02:49] That means establishing parameters, 这就意味着要建立界限
[02:52] aligning with the left, going against the right. 跟左派为盟 与右派为敌
[02:54] And you see my role in this as what exactly? 你说的这些跟我有什么关系
[02:59] I’m trying to get dox on Species, you know? 我正在调查”物种”的资料
[03:03] Dig into him, find out who he really is. 深挖他的背景 查出他到底是谁
[03:05] If I can learn that, I can find stuff to embarrass him. 如果我能查清楚 我就能想办法让他出糗
[03:09] My side wins. 我们这派就赢了
[03:10] I haven’t had any luck yet. 我还没什么进展
[03:12] You’re, you know, a detective. 而你是个侦探
[03:15] Hey, I’ll be back in a bit. 我一会儿就回来
[03:16] Uh, j-just-just one moment, if you please. 可以的话 请稍等一下
[03:19] Mr. Chest Wound, I’m afraid I can’t help you. “胸伤”先生 我恐怕帮不了你
[03:21] I can pay. 我可以付钱
[03:22] No. That’s not the issue. 不 这不是问题
[03:24] The internecine struggles of a group 一群心智不全自以为是的
[03:26] of emotionally-stunted self-styled activists 激进主义分子间的内战
[03:28] interests me not one iota. 让我提不起丝毫兴趣
[03:33] So, in my haste to get away from Sucking Chest Wound, 在我匆忙逃离”胸之伤”时
[03:35] I neglected to ask you what I’m helping you with. 我忘了问你你要我帮你干嘛
[03:38] Well, you know Connie, right? She’s our neighbor. 你认识康妮吧 她是我们的邻居
[03:40] She lives two doors down. 她住在
[03:41] Her daughter Emmanuelle is getting bullied online. 她女儿爱玛纽埃尔在网上被人威胁了
[03:45] She asked if I could look into it. 她问我能不能查一下
[03:48] You’ve determined that the offending messages 你已经确定那些信息是从这些电脑
[03:50] are coming from those computers, and you’re here 发出去的 而你来这里
[03:51] to confront the sender? 是跟发送者对质的吗
[03:53] Close. 差不多吧
[03:54] I’m not sure how much confronting there’s going to be. 我不确定这是否有对质的必要
[03:58] These are the messages from the bully, 这些是威胁者发来的信息
[04:01] and these are Emmanuelle’s public posts. 这些是爱玛纽埃尔发在网上的内容
[04:08] Oh, the patterns of speech, the misspelling. 这些语言模式和拼写错误
[04:11] These are written by the same person. 这是同一个人写的
[04:12] She’s sending the messages to herself. 她在给自己发信息
[04:14] If I’m right, I don’t want to tattle on her. 如果我是对的 我不想告发她
[04:17] She wants attention from her parents, 她想让父母重视她
[04:19] but she has to get it without driving them crazy with worry. 但她不能用让他们这么担心的方式
[04:34] How are you? 你好吗
[04:36] How am I? 我好吗
[04:36] Well, I-I thought perhaps that, uh, 我就是觉得也许
[04:39] silence was awkward, so I was attempting to fill it. 沉默着有点尴尬 所以我在试着填补它
[04:44] You get that we’re in a library, right? 你知道我们是在图书馆里吧
[04:45] No, I see other people talking. 我看其他人也在说话啊
[04:49] Typically, you’re the one 通常都是你
[04:49] who lubricates these moments with conversation, so… 在这种时候说话调节气氛 所以…
[04:53] Well, I’m good if you are. 你觉得没事就行
[05:07] You know you’ve been down here for five hours? 你知道你已经在这里待了五个小时了吗
[05:09] Have I? 是吗
[05:10] They have a good collection of books on metallurgy. 这里有很多关于冶金术的书
[05:12] Well, you might want to check some of them out. 你可以借几本回去看
[05:13] We’re almost through here. 我们差不多完事了
[05:16] That’s the neighbor’s daughter. 那就是邻居的女儿
[05:19] Your theory was correct. 你的理论是对的
[05:21] I’m gonna go talk to her. I’ll come find you when I’m done. 我要去跟她谈谈 完事了回来找你
[05:29] Detective. 警探
[05:30] Hey. I’m at the scene of a murder, and it looks like 我在一起谋杀案的现场 看起来
[05:33] you might have some kind of connection to the victim. 你好像跟受害者有某种联系
[05:36] Sorry? 什么
[05:37] Well, this guy’s computer– 这家伙的电脑
[05:39] his wallpaper’s a picture of you wearing a dress? 桌面图片是你穿着裙子的样子
[05:46] Victim’s name is Erroll White. 受害者名叫埃罗·怀特
[05:49] No sign of forced entry, so maybe he let his killer in. 没有强行闯入的痕迹 也许是他放凶手进来的
[05:52] As far as the murder weapon goes, 至于凶器
[05:53] I’m thinking it was a little samurai sword. 我觉得是一把小武士刀
[05:56] Well, those stab wounds are deep. 那些刺伤的伤口很深
[05:58] And those displays always have two swords on them, right? 那种刀架上通常该放两把刀吧
[06:01] Big one and a little one. 一大一小
[06:03] The wakizashi is missing. 脇差不见了
[06:05] Well observed. 观察得不错
[06:06] Obviously, this guy spent a lot of time in front of computers, 很明显 这人花了大量时间在电脑上
[06:09] so our tech guy has been digging around. 我们的技术人员已经在排查了
[06:12] I guess he posts to a lot of Web sites 我猜他常用”物种”这个网名
[06:13] using the name “Species”? 在很多网站上发帖吧
[06:18] You’ve heard of him. 你听说过
[06:21] He’s a member of the hacker collective Everyone. 他是黑客组织”人人”中的一员
[06:24] They occasionally force me to humiliate myself 他们有时会逼我自取其辱
[06:27] in exchange for information. 去换取他们的情报
[06:29] Hence, the wallpaper you saw. 所以才会有你之前看到的电脑桌面
[06:49] You find something? 有发现了吗
[07:02] We have a suspect. 我们有嫌犯了
[07:05] I can give you a description. 我能告诉你他的外貌
[07:06] I could also give you a name, 还可以给你个名字
[07:09] after a fashion. 不算真名
[07:10] The young man that we seek 我们要找的年轻人
[07:12] calls himself Sucking Chest Wound. 自称”胸之伤”
[07:47] Hey. Thought this place was camera-free now. 我还以为这里已经没有监控了呢
[07:50] Inside, not out. 家里而已 门外还有
[07:52] I’m looking for footage of Sucking Chest Wound 我在找”胸之伤”的镜头
[07:54] that I can send to the police. 好交给警方
[07:57] Well, you could send it to Mason, right? 你可以寄给梅森吧
[07:59] I mean, he’s got that facial-recognition software. 他有那种面部识别的软件
[08:03] Mason is currently grounded from the Internet. 梅森最近被禁止上网了
[08:06] So, why would this guy come here, 话说回来 这人为什么自己上门
[08:08] ask you to find someone named Species, 让你帮忙找一个叫”物种”的人
[08:10] and then murder him at the end of the day? 然后晚上又动手杀了他
[08:12] Perhaps it wasn’t a planned killing. 可能是意外杀人
[08:15] Perhaps he doesn’t really want to hire me. 也可能他并不是真的想雇我
[08:16] He just wanted someone affiliated with the police 只是想找个认识警方的人
[08:18] to think that he didn’t know who Species was. 让对方觉得他并不知道”物种”的真实身份
[08:22] Why are those guys bringing a python into the house? 这俩人怎么会拿了条蟒蛇来
[08:25] It’s gone now. 已经不在了
[08:32] Problem? 有问题吗
[08:33] No, it’s nothing. 没事
[08:33] It’s just my friend Marnie from medical school. 是我在医学院的朋友玛尔妮
[08:36] She’s getting married, and even though none of us are 22, 她要结婚了 虽然我们都早已不是22岁了
[08:39] she’s having a bachelorette party. 她还是要开个单身派对
[08:42] She says it’s just an excuse for us to get together, 她说就是找个借口让大家聚聚
[08:44] so we’re gonna meet tomorrow and plan. 所以我们明天要见面计划一下
[08:47] It involves a lot of texts. 这事包括很多短信沟通
[08:49] Sounds like you’d rather do anything else. 听起来你好像宁愿做任何别的事
[08:52] No. She’s a friend. 不 她是我朋友
[08:53] It’ll be good to see her. 能见见她挺好的
[08:56] I’ll get in the spirit eventually. 我总会进入状态的
[09:01] Oh. Is that him? 是他吗
[09:07] What are you looking for now? 你现在又想找什么
[09:18] That. 那个
[09:24] So you want to I.D. him through his gum. 你想通过他的口香糖来鉴定他的身份
[09:26] Don’t you already have a DNA sample? 你不是已经有他的DNA样本了吗
[09:28] The hair I found yielded no matches in CODIS, 我找到的毛发在系统里没有匹配记录
[09:32] but if we can match it to the gum, then we’ll be able 但如果能跟口香糖上的DNA吻合
[09:35] to confirm that both came from Sucking Chest Wound. 那就能确定两者都来自”胸之伤”了
[09:42] “Boys In the Woods.” “Cable TV.” What are these? “林中男孩” “有线电视” 这都是什么啊
[09:46] Look at the last phrase. 看最后一行
[09:48] “Encore– IOU.” 安可曲 “借据”
[09:49] They’re names of songs. It’s a set list. 都是歌名 这是个歌单
[09:51] Oh, so what are these in the margins? 那边上这些又是什么
[09:52] Not a clue. 不知道
[09:54] But we may have more than a second DNA sample here. 但我们也许找到了第二份DNA样本以外的线索
[09:57] If we can attribute these songs to a musician, 如果能把这些歌跟某位歌手联系起来
[09:59] we might be able to identify our man 那我们也许不用基因对比
[10:01] by means other than genetic. 也能确定这家伙的身份了
[10:12] Hey. What are you doing down here? 你在这下面干什么呢
[10:21] 克莱德喜欢的/不喜欢的歌
[10:23] But how can you tell if Clyde likes it or not? 你怎么知道克莱德喜不喜欢
[10:25] It’s really obvious if you know what to look for. 只要知道观察的重点就很容易看出来
[10:27] This particular song is by a group called Fol Chen. 现在放的这首歌是个叫”拂尘”的组合唱的
[10:30] And its title is “IOU.” 歌名是”借据”
[10:34] Oh, that’s the encore on the set list that Sucking Chest Wound threw away. 是”胸之伤”丢掉的那张歌单上的安可曲
[10:38] After you went to bed last night, I realized that the notes 你昨晚去睡后 我想起这边写的这些
[10:40] on this paper refer to volume knobs on a sound board. 是音板上对应的调音按钮
[10:45] The one song– the bass needs to be louder. 这首 低音需要开大
[10:47] For another, it’s the drums. 另一首 要调鼓声
[10:49] Sucking Chest Wound works as a sound engineer. “胸之伤”是个音响师
[10:52] So, if we can find a club 所以 如果能找到
[10:54] where Fol Chen played this set recently, 拂尘组合最近在哪表演过这份歌单
[10:56] we can figure out where he works. 我们就知道他的工作地点了
[10:58] These songs were played in this order 这些歌按照这个顺序
[10:59] at a club in Williamsburg three days ago. 三天前在威廉斯堡的一家俱乐部被表演过
[11:02] The proprietor gave me the name of their sound engineer. 那里的业主给了我他们音响师的名字
[11:06] Petros Franken. 彼得罗斯·弗兰肯
[11:09] Sucking Chest Wound. “胸之伤”
[11:11] I gave his name to Detective Bell, and… 我把他的名字告诉贝尔警探了
[11:15] Mr. Franken has just been taken in for questioning. 弗兰肯先生已经被带去问话了
[11:17] I didn’t kill Species! Of course I didn’t. 我没杀”物种” 当然不是我
[11:20] I didn’t even know who he was until you guys arrested me. 要不是你们抓我来 我连他是谁都不知道
[11:22] Works out pretty well for you if we believe that. 装得真像 可惜我们不信
[11:25] Come on, Petros. 得了吧 彼得罗斯
[11:26] He had your hair on his clothes. 他的衣服上有你的毛发
[11:28] I told you. I never even met him. 我说过了 我根本没见过他
[11:30] You sent him death threats. 你给他发过死亡威胁
[11:34] “I wish I could put cancer and Ebola into a cannon “真希望我能把癌症和埃博拉病毒装进大炮
[11:37] and shoot them at you and your whole family.” 对准你和你全家开炮”
[11:39] That’s just how we talk. 我们说话就那习惯
[11:41] I got 40 more pages of this stuff. 这类说法我这儿还有四十多页
[11:45] “I will disembowel you and your entire life. D.I.A.F.” “我要把你和你整个人生开膛破肚”
[11:49] Your friendships continue to present a nuisance? 你的朋友又惹你心烦了吗
[11:52] Turns out, an ironic bachelorette party 看来一个讽刺的单身派对
[11:53] requires just as much back-and-forth as a real one. 也跟真派对一样需要各种你来我往的短信
[11:56] I’m just gonna turn it on silent. 我要调成静音了
[11:58] We’re going through all your stuff right now. 我们现在正在检查你的所有物品
[12:00] If we find anything else that ties you to the murder, 如果找到任何能把你和凶案联系起来的东西
[12:03] you lose your window to cooperate. 你再想配合就没机会了
[12:04] How can I cooperate? I didn’t do it! 我怎么配合 不是我干的
[12:11] When did Species die? Exactly. “物种”什么时候死的 具体时间
[12:13] The M.E. puts the time of death 法医推测死亡时间为
[12:15] between 7:00 and 8:30 last night. 昨晚七点到八点半之间
[12:17] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[12:20] I was with Mockingbird. 我当时跟”嘲笑鸟”在一起
[12:21] She left my place at, like, 7:30. 她七点半左右才离开我家
[12:23] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[12:24] She’s in Everyone, too? 她也是”人人”的成员
[12:26] Her real name is Rachel Carter. 她的真名是瑞秋·卡特
[12:28] She hangs around the chat boards. 她经常出现在聊天板上
[12:29] I’m… a big deal in the group. 我可是 聊天板里的重要人物
[12:31] I think she was impressed by that. 我以为她很崇拜我
[12:33] We traded private messages, started flirting. 我们单独聊过 互相挑逗
[12:36] She came over for a while last night. 她昨晚来我这待了一段时间
[12:38] We were… 我们…
[12:42] You know? 你懂的
[12:43] You can say “having sex.” We’re both adults. 你可以说”我们上床了” 咱们都是成年人了
[12:47] She works on Wall Street. 她在华尔街上班
[12:49] Go see her. She’ll tell you. 去问问她 她会告诉你的
[12:55] No, I’m not sleeping with Petros. 没有 我没跟彼得罗斯上床
[12:58] Come on. 怎么可能
[12:59] So he wasn’t with you last night? 这么说他昨晚没跟你在一起了
[13:01] No. 没有
[13:05] Look, he’s a funny guy. 他是个挺有趣的人
[13:07] We’ve exchanged a few messages– some of them were even flirty. 我们发过几次消息 有的还比较有挑逗性
[13:10] Maybe he thought I’d say we were together because of that. 可能他因此觉得我会说我们已经是一对了
[13:12] Ms. Carter, you’re an investment banker, 卡特女士 你是一名投资银行家
[13:14] and yet you’re a member of Everyone. 可你还是”人人”的一员
[13:15] I’m not a member. 我不是
[13:17] I go to the boards where they hang out sometimes. 我只是偶尔去他们的聊天板逛逛
[13:19] It’s fun. You get to be somebody else for a while. 挺有意思的 有时换个身份也挺好
[13:22] Surely your employers would take issue with your affiliation 我相信你的老板一定不会同意
[13:24] to an activist group which sometimes espouses an anticapitalist agenda. 你加入一个反资本主义组织
[13:27] What’s your point? Do you think that I’m lying? 你什么意思 你觉得我在撒谎吗
[13:30] Well, in my experience, investment bankers 根据我的经验 投资银行家
[13:31] are very good at concealing untruths. 非常善于掩盖谎言
[13:34] You already know that I post to the boards. 你们已经知道我在那个聊天板上发过言了
[13:36] You can tell my boss if you want. 你们想跟我的老板说就去说吧
[13:39] If I was with Petros, why not just admit it? 如果我真跟彼得罗斯在一起 为什么不承认呢
[13:42] CSU just finished processing Petros Franken’s car. 犯罪现场调查小组已经检查完彼得罗斯·弗兰肯的车了
[13:45] They found some blood in the trunk. 他们在后备箱发现了血迹
[13:46] Looks like it’s a match for the victim. 应该是受害者的
[13:49] Can I go? 我能走了吗
[13:54] So I guess that’s that. 看来就是这样了
[13:58] You did. And she showed up with no pants on. I remember. 没错 我记得她没穿裤子就来了
[14:01] Okay, wait, Marnie, on a scale of one to ten, 好了 玛尔妮 以一到十的等级
[14:04] how dumb are we gonna get with this? 我们可以闹到什么样的程度
[14:06] What’s ten? 怎么样算是十级
[14:08] I don’t even know. I feel like the scale’s probably moved 我也不知道 我觉得自从上次我这么疯狂以后
[14:10] since the last time I did this. 等级已经变了
[14:12] Okay, let’s say strippers? 好吧 就算是脱衣舞男吧
[14:14] – No? – No. -不行吗 -不行
[14:15] – Okay. – Well, what’s five? -好吧 -那五级是什么
[14:17] Five would be, like, a nice dinner. 五级的话 就是吃顿好饭
[14:19] A couple extra drinks. 多喝几杯酒
[14:22] Five sounds about right. 五级就不错
[14:24] Okay, but we have to embarrass Marnie at least once. 好吧 可我们至少要让玛尔妮出一次丑
[14:28] You have it coming. 必须的
[14:28] 新开张的加拿大网上药店 回复”是”以获取更多信息
[14:28] Girls. 别这样
[14:31] Everything okay? 有事吗
[14:33] Yeah. I just got a text from Sherlock. 没事 我刚收到夏洛克的短信
[14:35] He just found a suspect in this case we’re working. 他刚找到一个我们正在办的案子的嫌疑人
[14:38] Kind of can’t let this go. 我想我不能跟你们继续聊了
[14:42] No problem. 没关系的
[14:43] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[14:44] Bummer. 扫兴
[14:46] I’ll call you guys later, okay? 我晚点再打给你们 好吗
[14:47] – Okay, good luck. – Have fun. -好的 祝你好运 -玩得开心
[14:52] You’re home earlier than I expected. 你回来的比我预期的要早
[14:54] Yeah. I ducked out. 是的 我找借口先走了
[14:55] I wasn’t really in the spirit. 没什么心情跟她们聊
[14:57] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[14:58] Just awaiting a visitor. 在等一位访客
[15:10] Ms. Carter. 卡特女士
[15:11] Please come in. 请进
[15:21] I wasn’t entirely satisfied with Ms. Carter’s flat denial 我不太相信卡特女士对彼得罗斯·弗兰肯
[15:24] of Petros Franken’s alibi. 不在场证据的否认
[15:27] Didn’t make any sense. 不合情理
[15:28] Why was he so genuinely relieved to send us to talk to her? 他为什么能如此坦然地让我们去找她呢
[15:33] A bit of digging revealed that Ms. Carter only goes 经过一番调查后我发现
[15:36] by the name Rachel Carter in her professional life. 只有在工作场合卡特女士才叫瑞秋·卡特
[15:38] In her private life, she goes by the name Rachel Eddings. 其它时候 她的名字叫瑞秋·艾丁斯
[15:43] Her married name. 她结婚后的名字
[15:46] You denied you were with Petros not to save face 你否认跟彼得罗斯在一起不是为了
[15:49] with your employers but to save face from your husband. 给你的老板留面子 而是给你丈夫留面子
[15:52] Telling the truth meant you had to admit to having an affair… 说出实话就意味着要承认你有婚外情…
[15:55] Stop. 别说了
[15:59] I was going to tell you people anyway. 我本来就想跟你们说的
[16:01] I lied because I was panicked. 我说谎是因为我当时太慌张了
[16:04] But I can’t let Petros rot in prison. 但我不能让彼得罗斯进监狱
[16:08] I was at his apartment that night. 我那晚确实在他公寓里
[16:10] I left around 7:30. 大约七点半才走
[16:13] So he’s innocent. 这么说他是清白的
[16:14] He didn’t commit the murder. 他没有杀人
[16:16] I’m inclined to agree with you, Watson. 我倾向于同意你的看法 华生
[16:19] Petros was framed. 彼得罗斯被陷害了
[16:32] I told you I didn’t do it. 我跟你说了不是我干的
[16:33] When can I get out of here? 什么时候能放我出去
[16:34] Unfortunately, 很不幸
[16:35] Mockingbird’s recantation of her earlier lie 嘲笑鸟虽然澄清了事实
[16:38] is not enough to overcome the physical evidence against you. 但这不足以推翻对你不利的物证
[16:42] In order to secure your release, we must prove your innocence. 想要放了你 我们必须证明你的清白
[16:45] Better still, prove someone else’s guilt. So… 更好的是 证明犯罪的是别人 所以…
[16:48] who had motive and opportunity to kill Species and frame you? 谁有动机和机会杀害”物种”并嫁祸于你
[16:53] You got to understand, 你得清楚
[16:54] I’ve helped hack some pretty dangerous people. 我帮别人黑过一些很危险的人物
[16:57] The CIA, the KKK. 中情局 三K党
[16:59] Hell, we went after ISIS. 我们甚至还黑过极端组织
[17:01] If those groups wanted you dead, then you would be dead. 如果这些组织想弄死你 你早就死了
[17:03] But you are alive. 可你还活着
[17:05] Erroll “Species” White is the one lying in a refrigerated drawer. 现在躺在停尸柜里的是”物种”埃罗·怀特
[17:09] He was the target. You’re a patsy. 他才是目标 你只是个替罪羊
[17:11] A patsy? 替罪羊
[17:12] You’re a well-known philosophical rival of Species. 众所周知 你是”物种”的对头
[17:15] The question is not who wants to hurt you, 问题不在于谁想伤害你
[17:17] but rather who had motive to kill him. 而是谁有动机要杀他
[17:20] You know, there are several principal lines of inquiry 在确定一个人的杀人动机时
[17:22] when it comes to determining the motive for a murder. 有几条重要的调查准则
[17:25] There’s cherchez la femme– look to the woman. 注意女人[法语]
[17:28] Do you remember him posting anything 你记不记得他发过什么
[17:30] about any toxic romantic entanglements? 关于感情纠葛的帖子
[17:32] Rule 57 of the Internet: you will never have sex. 互联网第57条规定 没人会跟你滚床单
[17:36] I’m the exception. 我是个例外
[17:38] Pretty sure Species wasn’t getting any. 我很确定”物种”没这优待
[17:40] Like, ever. 从来没有
[17:42] Another line of inquiry is cui bono. 另一个调查方向就是获益者
[17:44] Who benefits, hmm? A.K.A. Follow the money. 谁会获益 即 追踪钱款
[17:47] Could anyone profit from Species’ death, 谁能从”物种”之死中获益
[17:50] financially or otherwise? 不管是经济上还是其他方面
[17:54] Species’ Stash. “物种”的私藏
[17:56] It’s something he mentioned in Inner Sanctum. 他在内部密所提到过
[17:58] That’s a chat room for, like, Everyone’s top people. 那是”人人”高层的聊天室
[18:02] Serious hackers, people who control big-time botnets. 全是黑客高手 控制着有名的僵尸网络
[18:05] We act as, like, a steering committee for Everyone. 我们引导”人人”的运作方向
[18:07] Species’ Stash? “物种”的私藏
[18:08] He said that he had this stash of data he’d snagged over the years 他说几年来他一直掌握一批隐藏数据
[18:11] just to prove he could, 只为证明他的能力
[18:12] stuff that would blow our minds. 是能令我们大吃一惊的东西
[18:14] He said he had millions of credit card numbers, 他说他有几百万个信用卡号
[18:16] complete with passwords and socials. 连同密码和社保号
[18:19] On the Dark Web, those numbers would sell for eight figures, easy. 这些卡号在暗网能轻轻松卖到八位数
[18:23] That’s motive, right? 那就是动机对吧
[18:24] Follow the money. 追踪钱款
[18:27] Is that a rainbow coming out of that unicorn’s butt? 那彩虹是从独角兽的屁股里出来的吗
[18:30] Yeah. 是的
[18:31] That is the online profile picture of Pony Pyew Pyew, 那是”小马跑跑”网络资料的头像
[18:35] member of Everyone’s Inner Sanctum “人人”内部密所的成员
[18:37] and one of the finest hackers in the world. 世上最棒的黑客之一
[18:39] He is also, according to my analysis of his online profile, 据我对他网络资料的分析
[18:42] a resident of Goiania, Brazil, 他也是巴西戈亚尼亚市居民
[18:44] who has never traveled more than 50 miles from his home. 从未离家超过八十公里远
[18:47] So not our killer. 所以他不是我们要找的凶手
[18:48] I’ve also ruled out Twithead, 我也排除了”呆头呆脑”
[18:50] Adramelech and Coldcomfort, “亚得米勒”和”聊以自慰”
[18:52] none of whom has ever set foot in New York. 他们都没来过纽约
[18:55] Droopsnout suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy “鼻子下垂”身患裘馨氏肌肉萎缩症
[18:57] and is incapable of having stabbed Erroll White to death. 无力刺死埃罗·怀特
[19:01] What about Killspree? “杀戮狂欢”呢
[19:02] Uniquely, he doesn’t keep his identity a secret. 他很特别 没有隐藏自己的身份
[19:05] Maynard Lim lives in Kuala Lumpur 梅纳德·利姆住在吉隆坡
[19:07] and is the billionaire creator of a popular phone game 是亿万富翁 做了款流行的手机游戏
[19:10] called Flutter Crow. 叫乌鸦展翅
[19:11] To him, a collection of credit card numbers would mean nothing. 对他而言 一堆信用卡号根本没用
[19:15] Which leaves us 那就剩下
[19:16] with eight unidentified members of Everyone’s Inner Sanctum. 八名”人人”的内部密所成员了
[19:20] All of whom are proving extremely difficult to unmask. 全都很难确认身份
[19:24] What’s up with Munkey Versus Shark? “猴子大战鲨鱼”什么情况
[19:26] Munkey Versus Shark, I suspect, has ADHD. 我怀疑”猴子大战鲨鱼”有多动症
[19:29] He changes his profile picture constantly, 他频繁更改资料头像
[19:30] sometimes up to three times a day. 有时一天改三遍
[19:35] Look at this last one. 看最后那个
[19:36] Some kind of motorcycle. 是某种摩托车
[19:38] That’s a Ducati 1199 Superleggera. 是杜卡迪1199超级轻量版
[19:41] And he’s put the word “Mine” on top of it. 他还在上面写着 “我的”
[19:43] Well, could be a kid’s fantasy. 也许是儿时的梦想
[19:45] Or maybe someone made a lot of money and bought themselves a treat. 或是某人刚挣了一大笔钱买来奖励自己的
[19:48] I’ll call Marcus, 我打给马库斯
[19:48] see if he can track down recent purchases 看他能否查到最近购买的
[19:50] of limited edition Italian motorcycles. 限量版意大利摩托车
[19:56] Caleb Hill? NYPD. 迦勒·希尔吗 我们是纽约警局的
[19:59] You guys here about the guy who cut me off? 你们来这是为了那个拦我去路的人吗
[20:00] ‘Cause I’m totally gonna sue. 我可要告他
[20:02] You drove your brand-new Ducati through a red light 你开着崭新的杜卡迪闯红灯
[20:04] at triple the speed limit. 车速比限速快了两倍
[20:06] The guy whose truck you broadsided 你侧撞的那辆卡车司机
[20:07] is more likely to sue you. 更可能告你呢
[20:09] It’s a good thing you just made all that cash off of Species’ Stash. 好在你刚用”物种”的私藏狠赚了一笔
[20:15] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[20:17] Come on. That bike, top-end computer, 拜托 那辆车 高端电脑
[20:19] new smartphone, flat screen TV. 新款智能手机 平板电视
[20:22] Been spending a lot of money the last few days 对一个不工作的计算机科学学生而言
[20:24] for an unemployed computer science student. 你最近几天可花了不少钱呢
[20:26] And all from selling only a fraction of the Stash. 这些还只是卖了私藏的一小部分
[20:29] And before you lodge any further protests, 在你提出抗议之前
[20:31] you’re currently chatting on Everyone’s Inner Sanctum. 你可是正在”人人”内部密所聊天呢
[20:33] Which only confirms 正好证实了
[20:34] what the NYPD’s Computer Crimes Division already uncovered. 纽约警局计算机犯罪部门的发现
[20:37] You’re the hacker known as Munkey Versus Shark, 你就是名为”猴子大战鲨鱼”的黑客
[20:40] you’re in possession of credit card numbers 手握”物种”埃罗·怀特
[20:41] illegally obtained by Erroll “Species” White, 非法获取的信用卡号
[20:43] and you’re in the process of 且正把它们放在
[20:45] auctioning them off on Dark Web Internet sites. 暗网网站上竞拍
[20:50] I want a lawyer. 我要律师
[20:51] That’s a good idea. Murder is a serious charge. 这就对了 谋杀可是很严重的指控哦
[20:54] Hey, I didn’t kill Species. That was the CIA or whatever. 我没杀”物种” 是中情局或是谁干的
[20:57] Play it how you want, but this can go two ways. 尽管耍花招 但事实只有两种可能
[21:00] You tell us your story, 告诉我们实情
[21:01] maybe you get off light for the theft and the credit card sales; 也许盗窃和贩卖信用卡罪能从轻发落
[21:04] or we go at you for White’s death, 否则你成为怀特谋杀案的首要嫌疑人
[21:06] and you get to trade this private room for a shared cell. 你就得从这件私人病房转到公共牢房了
[21:10] Now, that’s a pretty nasty tib-fib fracture you’ve got. 你骨折蛮严重的
[21:14] Looks like they did a double fasciotomy. 看来医生做了双筋膜切开术
[21:16] You know, non-union fractures are common with that type of injury. 不愈合骨折在这类伤势中很常见
[21:19] You’re gonna have to be very careful with your rehab. 你的康复治疗要非常小心才行
[21:21] It’s tough to do that at Rikers Island. 在莱克斯岛监狱可有点难
[21:26] Look, it wasn’t that big a deal. 这事没那么严重
[21:29] After Species spilled about his Stash, I got dox on him. “物种”谈起他的私藏后 我查了他的身份
[21:32] I found out his real name, where he lived, 找出了他的真实姓名 住址
[21:34] and I went by, I scoped the place out. 我去了一趟 仔细观察了一番
[21:36] The security in his building was crap, 他住处的安保系统烂透了
[21:37] so I waited for him to go to work and then… 所以我等他上班以后
[21:39] You broke and entered? How old-fashioned. 你闯了进去 真老套
[21:41] I learned how to pick locks on YouTube. 我从YouTube上学会了开锁
[21:44] I got in, took his laptop, 我进去拿了他的笔记本
[21:46] every memory stick I could find, and got out. 所有能找到的记忆卡 就走了
[21:47] But that was three weeks ago. 但那是三周前的事了
[21:49] In all that time, Species never came after me. 这么久了 “物种”从没追查过我
[21:50] He had no idea who ripped him off. 他根本不知道谁抢了他
[21:53] Look, I got what I wanted. 我已经拿到我想要的了
[21:54] I had no reason to go back and kill the guy. 我没理由回去杀他
[21:56] Let’s say that we believe you. 就当我们信你好了
[21:58] Who did it? 谁干的
[21:59] Surely you and the rest of the Inner Sanctum 你和内部密所的其他成员
[22:00] must have a theory– beyond the CIA. 肯定有想法吧 除了中情局以外
[22:04] Nobody knows anything solid. 没人知道实情
[22:07] Well, except maybe Species. 也许除了”物种”本人
[22:10] Explain that. 解释解释
[22:11] Species’ Stash wasn’t just credit card numbers. “物种”的私藏里可不是只有信用卡号
[22:14] He had records of every hack he’d ever done. 那里面保存着他所有黑客行为的记录
[22:16] A list of flaws in government 各种政府和企业
[22:17] and corporate Web sites, and chat logs 网站中的漏洞
[22:19] of every online conversation he ever had. 以及他所有网上聊天的记录
[22:22] Even the ones from Inner Sanctum. 包括和内部秘所成员的对话
[22:26] Cut me loose… 放过我
[22:28] I’ll hand over the entire thing. 我就把所有的东西都交给你们
[22:39] Behold. 请看
[22:40] Species’ Stash. “物种”的私藏
[22:42] I was expecting a thumb drive or an e-mail link. 我以为会是一个U盘或者一个邮件地址
[22:46] Well, our tech guys say the Stash included 技术组说私藏里
[22:48] some pretty nasty computer viruses and hacking tools. 还有很多厉害的电脑病毒和黑客工具
[22:51] The FBI and the NSA aren’t excited 联调局和国安局
[22:53] about letting them out into the wild. 可不希望这些东西走漏出去
[22:55] Paper distribution is standard policy 使用纸质文件
[22:57] for this sort of evidence. 是处理这种证物的标准程序
[22:58] Enjoy. 好好享受
[23:07] There must be thousands of pages here. 这里起码有上千页的文件
[23:09] 26 boxes, approximately 4,000 sheets a box– 一共二十六箱 一箱四千页左右
[23:11] that’s roughly 104,000 sheets. 加起来大概一共十万零四千页
[23:14] The search will be 整个搜寻过程
[23:15] exceedingly tedious; but one must, from time to time, 将会非常冗长 但是作为侦探
[23:17] outwork criminals as well as outthink them. 有时候不仅靠智慧还要靠努力工作抓到罪犯
[23:22] All right, we may as well get started. 好吧 那我们现在就开始吧
[23:26] Aren’t you supposed to be dining 你今晚不是本该和
[23:27] with your bachelorette planning committee tonight? 单身派对策划委员会的朋友一起吃晚饭吗
[23:29] No, I told them I was busy. 不 我和她们说我有事要忙
[23:33] Your behavior has been troublingly incongruous of late. 你最近的行为有些反常
[23:37] Has it? 是吗
[23:38] You avoided conversation at the library the other day. 那天在图书馆你拒绝谈心
[23:41] And now you’ve come up with a feeble excuse 现在你又用一个毫无说服力的借口
[23:42] to extricate yourself from a potentially enjoyable 拒绝了一次可能使你
[23:44] social engagement. 心情愉悦的社交
[23:45] We have work to do. 我们还有工作要忙
[23:47] Your rededication to the detective lifestyle has been admirable. 你重新投身于侦探生活 这值得钦佩
[23:51] But on more than one occasion, I have been forced 但我不止一次地想尝试
[23:53] to initiate conversation with you. 和你谈心
[23:55] You’ve been unsympathetic to witness and suspect alike. 你不再对证人和嫌犯表现出同情
[23:58] And now you are withdrawing from longtime friendships 现在你又拒绝和老朋友交往
[24:01] because they are inconvenient to your mood. 就因为你现在没有心情
[24:05] That doesn’t work for me. 我不喜欢这样
[24:07] That doesn’t work for you? 你不喜欢这样吗
[24:09] Our relationship is predicated 我们的关系是基于
[24:11] on one Holmes and one Watson. 一个福尔摩斯和一个华生之上的
[24:14] It’s a delicate homeostasis, 这是一个微妙的平衡状态
[24:16] and it doesn’t function properly if there are 但如果有两个福尔摩斯而没有华生的话
[24:18] two Holmeses and no Watsons. 是无法运转下去的
[24:21] So while I am sensitive that this is likely a ripple effect 我的理解是 这是由于那次悲剧
[24:24] from the tragedy, 而产生的连锁反应
[24:25] turning yourself into me in response 你因为那件事而变成我这种性格
[24:28] is not good for our partnership. 这对我们的关系没有好处
[24:30] I am not turning myself into you. 我并没有变成你
[24:31] I am finding my way through my situation. 我正在试图解决我自己的问题
[24:33] Whether or not that works for you is irrelevant. 无论你是否能够接受
[24:36] This is where I am right now, and this is how I need to be. 这就是现在的我 也是我愿意成为的样子
[24:59] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[25:01] I’m tapping “Wake up, Watson” in Morse code. 我在用摩尔斯电码打”起床了 华生”
[25:04] At around 4:00 A.M., 在早上四点的时候
[25:04] I noticed an odd detail in Species’ chats with his fellow 我注意到了”物种”和内部秘所成员聊天记录中
[25:08] Inner Sanctum members. 一个奇怪的地方
[25:09] There’s nothing but odd, the way they talk to each other, 不管是说话的方式 还是他们的幽默感
[25:12] what they think is funny… 全都怪怪的
[25:14] Are you familiar with the concept 你听说过电报员的”手势”
[25:15] of a telegraph operator’s fist? 这个概念吗
[25:18] No. 没有
[25:19] A “Fist” is the technical term “手势”是一个专业术语
[25:21] for each telegraph operator’s idiosyncratic style. 指每个电报员操作时自身特有的手法
[25:25] How long are their dashes? How fast are their dots? “划”有多长 “点”有多快
[25:28] During the Second World War, 二战期间
[25:29] Allied intelligence was able to identify 同盟军的情报机关
[25:31] specific German telegraph operators by their fists. 能通过”手势”直接辨认德国电报员
[25:34] So while they couldn’t necessarily decode 因此即使无法破解电码的内容
[25:36] the messages, they could, for example, 他们也能 比如说
[25:37] determine at any given time where General Rommel was 通过搜寻特定的电报员
[25:40] by searching for the fist of his telegraph operator. 在任何时间来定位隆美尔将军的位置
[25:43] So you think there’s something odd 你认为”物种”
[25:45] about the way that Species types his chat messages. 输入聊天信息的”手势”有些蹊跷
[25:48] Indeed. Species has two fists. 没错 “物种”有两种手势
[25:53] Note the carriage returns. 注意那些回车符
[26:00] Well, he presses send more often in this conversation than that one. 他在这些对话中按发送的频率比那些高
[26:04] 1.5 times more often. 高了一点五倍
[26:05] And this acceleration of sends 而这种频率的转换
[26:07] follows a fairly regular schedule. 也是有规律的
[26:09] For approximately 12 hours on any given day, 在一天中大约十二小时的时间里
[26:11] Species hits send about every 15 words. “物种”每十五个词按一下发送键
[26:14] Then, suddenly, for the next 12 hours, 然后 突然间 在之后的十二小时里
[26:15] he hits send every ten words. 他每十个词就按一下发送键
[26:17] Two different fists. 完全是两种手势
[26:19] You think there are two different Species? 你觉得”物种”是两个人
[26:21] Species served as a kind of hall monitor for Everyone. “物种”相当于是”人人”里的纠察队长
[26:24] He kept an eye out for over-the-line behavior. 他监视着各种违规行为
[26:27] But protecting a collection of computer-addicted narcissists 但维持一群网瘾自恋狂团体的秩序
[26:29] from itself is a 24-hour-a-day endeavor. 是一项全天候的工作
[26:34] So he split the labor. 所以他找其他人分工
[26:36] More precisely… 更准确来说
[26:39] Errol White shared the Species persona 埃罗·怀特是和这个人共同扮演
[26:43] with this person. “物种”这个角色
[26:44] Tessee. “泰丝”
[26:46] Tessee has the exact same fist as the second Species. “泰丝”第二个”物种”有同一种”手势”
[26:49] Moreover, Tessee is never online when Species Two is active. 而且 第二个”物种”在线时”泰丝”都是离线的
[26:53] Tessee. “泰丝”
[26:55] I noticed her… him. 我注意过她 或是他
[26:57] Whatever. 随便吧
[26:59] Tessee was all over the Everyone chat rooms “物种”死后 “泰丝”在
[27:01] after Species’ death. “人人”的聊天室里留了很多言
[27:03] Tessee’s political, like Species, 和”物种”一样 “泰丝”也有政治倾向
[27:05] but when she posts as Tessee, she’s way more radical. 但她用”泰丝”这个名字时要激进很多
[27:09] She wants Everyone to avenge Species, 她希望”人人”为”物种”复仇
[27:11] and she’s been pushing something called Operation Right Nut. 而且她还在推行一项叫”右翼党行动”的计划
[27:14] No one stood to gain more from Species’s death 没有人能比那个希望将”人人”政治化的派别
[27:17] than the faction which looked to politicize Everyone. 能从”物种”的死亡上获益更多了
[27:21] They gain support; 他们获得了更多的认同
[27:21] their pet causes become the pet causes of the entire group. 他们的私心变成了”人人”的集体诉求
[27:25] It’s classic false flag. 这是个经典虚晃手段
[27:26] The death of Species strengthens his side of the schism, “物种”的死亡让他们的派别获得了更多支持
[27:29] while Sucking Chest Wound’s anarchist faction 而”胸之伤”的无政府主义派
[27:31] is utterly destroyed. 被完全瓦解了
[27:33] So, in other words, you think Species was killed by Species. 也就是说 你认为是”物种”杀了”物种”
[27:45] You think Tessee’s the one who killed Species? 你认为是”泰丝”杀了”物种”吗
[27:47] Cui bono. 获益者嘛
[27:48] With Species dead, Tessee benefits. “物种”死了 “泰丝”得益
[27:52] His death helps her advance her agenda 他的死有助于推进她的计划
[27:54] and pit Everyone against targets more political in nature. 并且让”人人”攻击更有政治性的目标
[27:57] Framing you helps, too. 陷害你也一样
[27:59] You didn’t want to politicize the group; 你不希望组织政治化
[28:00] you wanted more anarchy. 你更想要无领导状态
[28:02] So with you in jail, she has one less voice against her plan. 你进监狱了 那她就又少了一个反对者
[28:05] Tessee’s always been a little edgy. “泰丝”一直都很激进
[28:08] Do you know anything about her in real life? 你了解现实生活中的她吗
[28:11] I mean, I don’t even know if Tessee’s a her. 我都不知道”泰丝”是不是个女的
[28:14] She says she’s 16 and lives in Manitoba, 她说她16岁 家住马尼托巴
[28:16] but I never bought that. 但我一直不信
[28:18] I mean, none of us tells the truth about that stuff. 没人在网络上表明真实身份
[28:21] She’s pushing something called Operation Right Nut. 她正在发起”右翼党行动”
[28:23] She wants to hit the Atherton Foundation. 她想攻击艾瑟顿基金会
[28:26] The Atherton Foundation is a think tank. 艾瑟顿基金会是个智囊团
[28:28] Conservative in the extreme. 极端保守派
[28:30] Tessee, as Tessee, has been trying “泰丝” 用这个身份时已经鼓动
[28:31] to stir up a hack against Atherton for months. 攻击艾瑟顿基金会好几个月了
[28:35] Operation Right Nut. “右翼党行动”
[28:38] Species came out against it. “物种”曾反对这一行动
[28:39] I’m guessing that’s when… Errol was at the wheel. 我想那是埃罗还是使用帐号的时候
[28:43] He didn’t like Atherton either, but… 他虽然也不喜欢艾瑟顿基金会 但…
[28:45] thought a hack against them would be too dangerous. 他认为攻击他们太危险了
[28:50] You said you’re with the NYPD. 你说你们是纽约警局的人
[28:52] We’re big supporters of law enforcement. 我们很愿意配合执法部门工作
[28:54] You’re partisan hacks who twist facts until they cohere 你们是一群乌合之众 歪曲事实
[28:57] into a preexisting viewpoint, all whilst hiding behind 直到别人接受原有观点 用”智囊团”
[29:00] the seemingly academic label of “Think tank.” 这种学术标语粉饰太平
[29:03] I despise you and people of your ilk on both sides of the aisle. 我鄙视你和两党派中类似你这样的人
[29:06] That said, we’re here to warn you that your foundation 尽管如此 我们是过来警告你
[29:08] may be the target of the hacker collective Everyone. 你们基金会可能是”人人”黑客组织的攻击目标
[29:11] You might want to get your cyber house in order. 你最好防护好你的网络系统
[29:14] We would hate for your carefully concealed donor lists 我们不希望你们小心隐藏的捐赠名单
[29:16] to become public knowledge. 被公之于众
[29:19] Thank you for your concern. 谢谢关心
[29:22] I’ll walk you out. 我送你们出去
[29:23] Wait, you’re not worried? 慢着 你不担心吗
[29:24] We’ve seen what Everyone can do. 我们见识过”人人”的能耐
[29:26] We have top flight security in place– 这里拥有一流的安保系统
[29:28] virtual and otherwise. 不管线上还是线下
[29:30] We can handle some… computerized mob. 一些懂电脑的强盗 我们还是能应付的
[29:36] You know, I couldn’t help but notice 我不禁注意到
[29:37] that many of your staff are discreetly armed. 你的很多员工都谨慎地武装起来
[29:40] They also seem to be in very good shape. 而且身姿矫健
[29:41] What exactly is it that you do here again? 你们这里具体是做什么的来着
[29:44] As I said, thank you for your concern. 如我之前所说 谢谢关心
[30:02] Just got off the phone with our frenemy, 刚跟一位友敌通过电话
[30:04] Agent McNally at the NSA. 国安局的麦克纳探员
[30:06] He refused to discuss the Atherton Foundation. 他拒绝透露阿瑟顿基金会的事
[30:09] But the way in which he refused to discuss it 但他越是不肯详谈
[30:11] leads me to believe that they do, in fact, 就越让我相信
[30:13] have some government affiliation. 这个基金会跟政府之间有猫腻
[30:16] Sounds like Everyone might be biting off more than they can chew. 看来”人人”这回是蚍蜉撼树 螳臂当车了
[30:21] I owe you a bit of an apology. 我应该跟你道个歉
[30:23] I attempted to express my concern for you last night, 我昨晚想表达我对你的关心
[30:26] but my thoughts were distorted by the lens of my own needs. 但我让自己的私欲干扰了思绪
[30:29] It was not optimally done. 没有表达到位
[30:31] Oh, that’s okay. 没关系
[30:34] What I was trying to say was that one of the things 我想说的是 我从我们合作中
[30:37] I’ve gained from our collaboration 得到的收获之一是
[30:39] is a working definition of the word “Friendship.” 在工作中对”友谊”的定义
[30:43] Friendship, I’ve come to believe, 我慢慢觉得 友情
[30:45] is most accurately defined as two people 最恰当的定义是
[30:47] moving towards the best aspects of one another. 两个人互相学习对方最好的品质
[30:50] It is a relationship of mutual benefit, mutual gain. 两个人在这段关系中共同获益 互惠互利
[30:54] Another thing I’ve learned 我从中学到的另一件事是
[30:56] is that my isolationist tendencies are decidedly… 我的孤僻性格绝对…
[30:59] not my best quality. 不是我的最佳品质
[31:01] I am not a better person because of a lack of connection. 因为缺乏与人交流 我成为不了更出色的人
[31:06] So I think the healthy thing 所以我觉得你最好
[31:07] is for you not to move in my direction. 不要朝我这个方向发展
[31:12] I-In fact… quite the opposite. 而是向相反方向发展
[31:17] That’s worth thinking about. 值得认真思索
[31:20] Once we find Tessee, of course. 当然要先找到”泰丝”
[31:23] Species’ murderous protege is proving elusive. “物种”的行凶门徒很难找
[31:26] Then I say we make Tessee come to us. 那就让”泰丝”来找我们
[31:30] Now, Tessee uses this catchphrase 当”泰丝”进入或离开聊天室时
[31:32] whenever he or she enters or leaves a chat. “泰丝”习惯用这个口头禅
[31:35] AOR “A.O.R.”
[31:37] I dug around a bit, and found a post where it was explained. 我查了一下 在一个帖子上找到解释
[31:40] “Ariel! Ookla! Ride!” “爱丽儿 乌克拉 上马”
[31:42] And those words are supposed to mean something? 这都是什么意思
[31:44] It’s the battle cry of Thundarr the Barbarian. 是《野蛮人桑达》的战斗口号
[31:47] He’s a cartoon character from the ’80s. 桑达是八十年代一部动画片的主角
[31:49] My brother was a huge fan. 我哥特别喜欢看
[31:50] As is Tessee. “泰丝”也是
[31:51] Not just a fan, 不仅如此
[31:52] but a serious collector of Thundarr memorabilia. 他还是桑达纪念品的狂热收藏家
[31:56] Now, look at this user on this Thundarr fan board. 看下这个桑达粉丝留言区的用户
[32:00] Now, MokPrincess uses the same “莫克公主”的头像跟”泰丝”一样
[32:02] profile picture as Tessee and has the same fist. 而且使用相同的手势
[32:06] MokPrincess is Tessee. “莫克公主”就是”泰丝”
[32:07] Exactly. 没错
[32:08] And, from what I’ve read, is obsessed with obtaining 我从这些信息中读出 他一心想要收集
[32:12] a limited edition Ookla the Mok lunch box. 一个限量版的莫克之乌克拉饭盒
[32:15] You have a plan? 你有对策了吗
[32:16] On the Everyone sites, 在”人人”网站上
[32:17] they’re always talking about how the most powerful hack 他们一直在谈论最厉害的黑客攻击
[32:19] is social engineering– tricking people into doing what you want. 就是社会工程师 蛊惑别人为自己效力
[32:23] So all I have to do is post on this fan board 所以我只需在留言板上发布
[32:26] how I found my childhood Ookla the Mok lunch box 我在打扫父母房子时 找到了
[32:29] while I was cleaning my parents’ place out. 我童年使用的莫克之乌克拉饭盒
[32:31] I’ll say that I don’t want it, 我会说 我不想要
[32:32] but I’m willing to give it away 但我愿意送给
[32:33] to the first person who meets me and asks me for it. 第一个见到我并问我要它的人
[32:37] Do you, in fact, have an Ookla lunch box? 你有那个乌克拉饭盒吗
[32:39] I don’t need one. 我不用真有
[32:42] The promise will lure people to a public place, 这样的允诺会把人引到公众场合
[32:45] where I can get a good look at them, 我可以近距离观察他们
[32:46] maybe even sneak a picture. 也许还能偷拍张照片
[32:50] I’ll tell them I already gave the lunch box away, 我会告诉他们 那个饭盒已经送出去了
[32:52] but that I think my brother might still have his. 但我哥可能还留着他的
[32:57] All they have to do is leave me their contact info, 他们只需将联系方式留给我
[32:59] and I’ll get in touch. 我会和他们联系
[33:03] So the question is: 所以问题来了
[33:04] how bad does Tessee want that lunch box? “泰丝”究竟有多想要那个午餐盒
[33:13] Brady Dietz. 29 years old, single, 布雷迪·迪茨 二十九岁 单身
[33:16] and fond of cartoon barbarians– but you knew that already. 并且喜欢动画野蛮人 不过你早就知道了
[33:20] You forgot socially awkward and vaguely creepy. 你忘了加上不善社交和有点吓人
[33:23] Dietz studied information technology 迪茨在宾厄姆顿理工
[33:24] at Binghamton Polytechnic until he was expelled 学习信息技术 直到因为黑进电脑系统
[33:27] for hacking their computer system and altering his friend’s grades. 更改了他朋友的学分而被开除
[33:30] One of a handful of infractions, all involving computers, 这只是数项违规之一 其他也都涉及电脑
[33:33] none of which has stopped him 这些都没有阻止他
[33:35] finding steady work as a freelance programmer. 成为一名稳定的自由程序员
[33:38] He fits the profile. 他符合条件
[33:39] Mm, to a T. 十分符合
[33:40] He also works from his home, in Brooklyn. 他还是在家工作的 在布鲁克林
[33:47] Excuse me, Brady. 打扰一下 布雷迪
[33:49] You’re the lunchbox lady. 你是那个午餐盒女士
[33:52] Who’s he? 他是谁
[33:52] Oh, you and I are old friends. 你和我是老朋友了
[33:54] You once had me defend the romantic 有一次你让我辩护一名
[33:56] interests of a fictional werewolf. 虚构狼人的罗曼史
[33:59] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[34:01] Oh, I think you do, Tessee. 我觉得你懂的 “泰丝”
[34:02] Or do you prefer MokPrincess or Species? 或者叫”莫公主”还是”物种”
[34:05] Anything other than Brady Dietz, I imagine. 我猜除了叫布雷迪·迪茨都可以吧
[34:08] Leave me alone. 离我远点
[34:09] We’re with the NYPD. 我们是纽约警局的
[34:10] You’re gonna have to speak with us eventually. 你最终还是要和我们谈的
[34:11] No. Go away. 不会 走开
[34:13] Why did you kill Erroll White? Hmm? 你为什么要杀了埃罗·怀特
[34:16] Was it as simple as a philosophical gap? 是不是简单地因为哲学上的差异
[34:18] You must’ve been friends at some point. 你们肯定有一段时间是朋友
[34:20] You shared the Species handle. 你们分享”物种”这个代号
[34:22] Did you meet to discuss your differences in person? 你们是不是见面来谈论你俩的分歧了
[34:24] You’re not very good in person, are you? 你在面谈时不那么友好 对吧
[34:26] Maybe he intimidated you, 也许是他恐吓你了
[34:28] got physical, so you grabbed the sword. 之后动了手 所以你抓起了刀
[34:32] Where were you on Thursday night? 周四晚上你在哪里
[34:33] Uh, I-I was… on-online, 我在 网上
[34:36] video chatting with my girlfriend; she’s from Manitoba. 和我女友视频聊天 她在曼尼托巴
[34:38] What did you do with the Japanese short sword? 那日本短刀你怎么处理的
[34:40] Is it in your apartment, hidden under the mattress perhaps? 或许是在你公寓里 藏在床垫下边
[34:43] I don’t have it. 不在我手上
[34:48] FBI. Please step away from Mr. Dietz. 联邦调查局 请远离迪茨先生
[34:50] We’re with the NYPD. 我们是纽约警局的
[34:52] I know who you are, Ms. Watson, Mr. Holmes. 我知道你们是谁 华生女士 福尔摩斯先生
[34:54] You seem to have us at a disadvantage, Agent… 我们的信息似乎不太对等 探员贵姓…
[34:57] Branch. 布兰奇
[34:58] Did he just text you? 他是不是刚发短信给你了
[35:00] Get in the car, Brady. 上车 布雷迪
[35:01] He is a murder suspect. We need to talk to him. 他是凶杀案嫌犯 我们需要和他谈话
[35:04] I can’t allow that. 这我不能允许
[35:05] Mr. Dietz is part of an ongoing FBI investigation. 布雷迪先生参与了联调局正在进行的调查
[35:09] He’s an informant… against Everyone. 他是名线人 针对”人人”的
[35:13] Your pet rat has just killed a man, Erroll White. 你的间谍宠物刚杀了一个人 埃罗·怀特
[35:16] They shared an online identity, right up until the murder. 在谋杀前他们一直共用一个在线身份
[35:20] And when did this happen? 这是什么时候发生的
[35:22] Thursday night between 7:00 and 8:30. 周四晚 七点到八点半之间
[35:24] Brady was with me from 6:00 to 9:00 on Thursday. 周四从六点到九点布雷迪都和我在一起
[35:27] He was giving me an update. 他在给我做汇报
[35:29] I’m sorry. You’re done with him. 很抱歉 你们不能再找他了
[35:35] The hell was that? 那是怎么回事
[35:36] That was the FBI alibiing our best suspect. 那是联调局为我们的第一嫌疑人开脱
[35:48] The FBI agent, Branch– you think she lied to you? 那个联调局特工 布兰奇 你觉得她在说谎
[35:51] In order to alibi Brady Dietz. 为了帮布雷迪·迪茨开脱
[35:53] Most likely ’cause she doesn’t want to give up a key asset 很有可能是为了不想失去这一个
[35:55] in her investigation into Everyone. 她用来调查”人人”的关键资源
[35:56] Yeah. We were hoping you could call someone at the Bureau, 我们正期望你能给局里某人打个电话
[35:59] put pressure on Branch. 给布兰奇一点压力
[36:00] It’s not that simple. 没那么简单
[36:02] You’re asking me to accuse a federal agent of covering up a murder. 你在请求我去指控联邦特工掩盖谋杀案
[36:05] ‘Cause she did. 她就是这么做的
[36:06] Brady Dietz killed Erroll White. 布雷迪·迪茨杀了埃罗·怀特
[36:08] We’re certain of it. 我们很确定
[36:09] Why? So he could sic Everyone 为什么 让他可以用带”人人”
[36:11] on some think tank no one’s ever heard of? 攻击某个没人听说过的智囊团吗
[36:13] As I mentioned, we have reason to believe 我之前说过 我们有证据相信
[36:15] that Atherton has some covert government connection. 艾瑟顿与政府有着某种秘密关系
[36:18] Look, you bring me solid evidence, 你带来真凭实据
[36:20] establish probable cause, I’ll put cuffs on God himself. 做出合理推断 就是上帝我也能拷回来
[36:24] But until then, there’s nothing I can do. 但在那之前 我无能为力
[36:32] Well, he has a point. I mean, why would an FBI agent 他说得有理 我是说 联调局特工怎么会
[36:35] let Everyone hack into a government front? 让”人人”黑客黑进政府体系
[36:37] Maybe she didn’t know about it. 也许她不知道这事
[36:38] No, she must. 不 她肯定知道
[36:40] It’s no secret that Dietz, as Tessee, 谁都知道迪茨 作为”泰丝”
[36:42] has been agitating for Operation Right Nut. 一直在鼓动右翼党行动
[36:45] If Branch is letting it proceed, 如果布兰奇让它继续
[36:46] it’s ’cause she wants it to proceed. 那就是她想让它继续
[36:47] Question is: why? 问题是 为什么
[36:50] Hey, I’m gonna call out for Thai. Do you want anything? 我要叫泰国菜外卖 你想要什么吗
[36:54] Oh, hi. I didn’t realize we had company. 我不知道咱们有客人
[36:57] Briggs. 布里格斯
[36:58] Forensic accounting. 法务会计师
[37:00] Okay. Do you want Thai? 好吧 你想要泰国菜吗
[37:03] You’ve met Briggs. 你见过布里格斯了
[37:04] Very good. 太好了
[37:05] There is no one better at digging into the marrow of a company. 没人比他更能挖进公司的骨髓了
[37:08] I asked him to have a look at the inner workings 我叫他帮我调查一下
[37:10] of the Atherton Foundation. 艾瑟顿基金会的内部情况
[37:11] Well, did he find anything? 他找到什么了吗
[37:13] The long and short of it is 长话短说就是
[37:14] much of the money to fund Atherton came from Wayne Vachs. 艾瑟顿大部分基金来自于维恩·瓦克斯
[37:17] As in Vachs Geological? 瓦克斯地理的那个人吗
[37:19] Miner of rare earth, fracker of oil 挖掘稀土元素 原油
[37:22] and champion of conservative politics. 保守政策的急先锋
[37:23] Now, Vachs founded Atherton. 那么 瓦克斯组建了艾瑟顿基金会
[37:26] Atherton, in turn, 艾瑟顿 作为回报
[37:27] helped forge the Domestic Security Alliance Council, or D-SAC. 帮助组建了国内安全联盟委员会 简称D-SAC
[37:31] It’s a federal office which helps 那是一家联邦机关
[37:33] coordinate FBI and Homeland Security investigations 跟国内大型公司的内部安保部门一同
[37:36] with the internal security departments of major U.S. Corporations. 协助联邦调查局和国土安全局的调查
[37:41] Well, that sounds vaguely sinister. 这听起来挺险恶的
[37:43] Observe the flow of funds from Atherton 注意艾瑟顿和D-SAC之间的
[37:46] to D-SAC and vice versa. 双向资金流动
[37:50] You can read this? 你能看懂这个
[37:51] While Atherton initially advocated for 虽然艾瑟顿最初是用来
[37:53] and helped fund D-SAC, 帮助资助D-SAC
[37:55] it seems in the last year 但近年来
[37:56] the flow of funds has reversed itself. 资金的走向似乎反过来了
[37:59] So you think D-SAC is paying Atherton for something. 所以你觉得D-SAC雇了艾瑟顿做事
[38:03] D-SAC, and by extension, the FBI and Homeland Security, D-SAC 还有联调局和国安局
[38:07] have contracted Atherton for classified data analysis 将反恐相关的分类数据分析
[38:10] related to counterterrorism, 外包给艾瑟顿
[38:11] hence the armed agents I observed at their offices. 所以我在他们办公室才看到配枪的特工
[38:14] So, if Everyone breaks into Atherton’s computers, 所以 如果”人人”黑进了艾瑟顿的电脑
[38:18] steals their data and puts it on the Net… 偷到他们的数据并在网络公开…
[38:19] It won’t just be embarrassing a group of right wing 羞辱的就不只是一群右翼知识分子了
[38:21] intellectuals, they will be publishing government secrets. 这是在公开政府机密
[38:24] You think this is what Branch wants? 你觉得这是布兰奇的目的吗
[38:26] Everyone’s bursts of hacktivism have become quite the thorn “人人”的黑客行为已经成为
[38:28] in the side of various powerful entities. 很多权利机构的心头刺了
[38:31] Unfortunately for Agent Branch, Erroll “Species” White 对布兰奇特工来说不幸的是
[38:34] made sure that the collective’s crimes “物种”埃罗·怀特确保了
[38:36] never amounted to more than misdemeanors. 组织犯的都不是重罪
[38:38] Now White is dead and Brady Dietz 可现在怀特死了 布雷迪·迪茨
[38:39] is leading Everyone off a cliff. 正领导着”人人”走向极端
[38:41] If Everyone hacks Atherton, 如果”人人”黑进艾瑟顿
[38:43] they will fall under the purview of the government’s RICO statutes, 他们就触犯了反诈骗腐败组织集团犯罪法
[38:46] and the group will be broken asunder. 政府肯定会将组织肢解
[38:48] And Branch will get credit as the FBI agent 布兰奇作为让组织垮台的特工
[38:50] who brought them all down. 定会得到嘉奖
[38:51] Thus reaping the governmental and corporate benefits of same. 同时在政府和公司层面均能获益
[38:56] Meteoric rise at the Bureau, 在局里扶摇直上
[38:57] lucrative private sector job– she’ll have her pick. 或是肥水横流的私企职位 任她挑选
[39:00] Apparently she’s willing to protect a killer to make that happen. 显然为达此目的 她愿意保护一名凶手
[39:03] Too bad this is all conjecture. We can’t prove anything. 可惜这都是猜想 我们没有证据
[39:05] Agent Branch’s obstructionism has served its purpose. 布兰奇特工的蓄意阻挠达到目的了
[39:08] We cannot tie Brady Dietz to Erroll White’s murder. 我们无法将布雷迪·迪茨跟埃罗·怀特的死联系上
[39:12] Unless Agent Branch does it for us. 除非布兰奇特工已经替我们做到了
[39:14] But why would she do that? 她为什么要这么做
[39:15] That’s why Mr. Briggs is still here. 这就是我让布里格斯先生留下的原因
[39:18] His next task 他下一个任务
[39:19] is to look into Ms. Branch’s personal finances. 就是查看布兰奇女士的私人财务状况
[39:26] Agent Branch, there’s something you and I 布兰奇特工 我们应该谈谈
[39:29] need to discuss: your agenda with regards to Everyone. 你对”人人”的打算
[39:34] You think I’m helping a killer 你觉得我会为了我的事业前程
[39:36] just so I can pad my resume? 而保护杀人犯
[39:39] That’s a hell of a theory. 真是大胆的猜想
[39:40] Well, it’s the only explanation that supports 这是符合目前所有实证的
[39:42] all the discernable facts. 唯一解释了
[39:46] Must be frustrating. 你一定很气馁
[39:48] Knowing that you can’t prove any of it. 知道这一切你都无法证明
[39:51] I might never be able to bring to light 我也许永远也无法揭露
[39:53] your machinations against Everyone, 你对”人人”的诡计
[39:55] but that’s not my primary concern. 但那不是我最关心的
[39:58] I wish to bring Brady Dietz to justice. 我希望让布雷迪·迪茨受到制裁
[40:00] And that I can achieve. 这个是可以做到的
[40:03] Once you provide me with the murder weapon. 只要你能提供给我杀人凶器
[40:05] Now you’re living in fantasy land. 你真是异想天开啊
[40:08] I’m quite certain that you’ve got 我很肯定你
[40:09] the wakizashi stashed somewhere. 把那把脇差藏起来了
[40:11] It’s the only way to ensure your mole’s cooperation 只有这样才能保证你的线人跟你合作
[40:14] and protect him long enough to complete his mission. 并保护他直到他完成使命
[40:18] Surrender it, 交出来
[40:20] and I won’t tell the FBI about your nanny. 我就不告诉联调局你家保姆的事
[40:23] My nanny? 我家保姆
[40:24] She’s Tibetan, is she not? 她是西藏人 不是吗
[40:27] What does that have to do with anything? 这有什么关系
[40:28] Well, Tibetan nannies are all the rage 纽约的富人们很流行
[40:30] with well-heeled New Yorkers. 雇佣西藏保姆
[40:32] But they are rather pricey for a federal employee. 但对一个联邦雇员就太奢侈了
[40:36] A forensic accountant, however, informs me 一位法务会计师告诉我
[40:39] that you have found a discount alternative. 你找到了个便宜的办法
[40:41] You hire one without the legal right to work in the U.S., 你请了一位不能合法待在美国的
[40:43] and you pay her a fraction of the price. 只付她部分工资
[40:45] Now, that’s just the kind of detail that could derail 这样的细节足以毁掉
[40:47] a promising career in law enforcement. 你在执法部门的似锦前程
[40:50] So instead, I’m just supposed to admit 所以 我只能承认
[40:53] to obstruction of justice? 妨碍司法公正了吗
[40:56] Tip the police anonymously to the weapon’s whereabouts. 向警方匿名举报凶器藏在哪了
[40:59] No doubt Dietz, once arrested, will cry cover-up, 迪茨被抓后肯定会哭喊着要接受保护
[41:02] but I’m confident that’s gonna be dismissed as ranting. 但我相信这会被当作无稽之谈不予理睬
[41:06] There’s really no point in protecting him, anyway. 反正实在没必要保护他
[41:09] I’ve warned Everyone that hacking Atherton 我已经警告过”人人”了 黑进艾瑟顿
[41:11] would be their death knell. 无异于判他们死刑
[41:13] They’re moving on to more amusing targets. 他们已经把目标转向更有趣的地方了
[41:16] Surrender the weapon, 交出凶器
[41:18] you could still come out of this with your career intact. 你可以全身而退 事业无损
[41:20] You could still fulfill your ambitions. 继续施展你的抱负
[41:22] You just won’t be able to do it 只不过不是以
[41:23] by duping Everyone into committing treason. 给”人人”冠以叛国罪达成的罢了
[41:28] Today, NYPD investigators 今天 纽约警局调查人员
[41:29] 黑客杀手被捕 警方逮捕布鲁克林男性
[41:30] arrested Brady Dietz of Brooklyn Heights 从布鲁克林高地逮捕了布雷迪·迪茨
[41:32] in the so-called Hacker Killer murder 他涉嫌谋杀埃罗·怀特
[41:33] of Erroll White. White, a hacker 后者是名黑客
[41:35] and a member of the online force known as Everyone… 也是被称作”人人”的网上势力的一员…
[41:37] It’s done? 搞定了吗
[41:38] The bloodstained short sword 两小时前一把
[41:40] bearing Brady Dietz’s prints was delivered 沾有血迹和布雷迪·迪茨指纹的短刀
[41:42] to the NYPD by an anonymous source two hours ago. 由一位不知名人士送到了纽约警局
[41:46] Initially, Dietz claimed he’d been framed by the FBI, 一开始 迪茨坚称他是被联调局陷害的
[41:49] but when he realized it wasn’t gonna work, he confessed. 但当他意识到这行不通时 就如实招了
[41:52] Did he say what actually happened 他说了案发那晚
[41:53] the night of the murder? 到底发生了什么吗
[41:55] Erroll White grew suspicious that Dietz was conspiring 埃罗·怀特开始怀疑迪茨
[41:58] with outside forces to bring down Everyone. 在和外部势力共谋端掉”人人”
[42:00] There was a confrontation, things turned violent. 他俩对质 后来局面没控制住
[42:02] Dietz claims he acted in self-defense. 迪茨说他是自卫
[42:05] And Agent Branch just walks. 而布兰奇特工就没事了
[42:07] Maybe she’ll find being on the wrong side of Everyone 也许她会发现跟”人人”结下梁子
[42:09] to be its own special kind of punishment. 本身会是另一种惩罚
[42:14] Going out? 要出去吗
[42:16] Uh, yeah. I called Marnie. 对 我打给玛尔妮了
[42:17] I told her I would rejoin the bridal party. 说我会去参加她的新娘派对
[42:19] I mean, I still think it’s silly that we’re all acting 我依旧觉得假装我们还在大学
[42:21] like we’re in college, but… 这事挺傻的 但…
[42:23] I thought it would be good for me to connect with my fellow humans. 我觉得跟我周围的普通人联络下感情也挺好的
[42:28] Well, enjoy yourself, 好好玩
[42:31] Watson. 华生
[42:32] I’ll try. 我会努力的
[42:34] Holmes. 福尔摩斯
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme