时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Now, with text deposit, | 现在 使用短信存款 |
[00:21] | you can manage your accounts from literally anywhere. | 您可以随时随地管理您的账户 |
[00:24] | You can bank on it. | 您可以信赖它 |
[00:25] | You can bank on us– Sequoia Liberty. | 您可以信赖我们 红杉自由理财 |
[00:30] | Okay, yes, they do sound similar. | 好吧 它们听起来确实很像 |
[00:33] | They’re the same song. | 它们是同一首歌 |
[00:34] | Someone stole my song and turned it into a jingle. | 有人偷了我的歌 然后把它编成了广告曲 |
[00:41] | You said you never played this at a show? | 你说你从来没公开表演过这首歌 |
[00:43] | I have a little studio space in Alphabet City. | 我在字母城有个小工作室 |
[00:46] | I do everything there. | 我所有工作都在那进行 |
[00:48] | But it’s soundproofed. | 但那里是隔音的 |
[00:49] | When I’m writing, I work alone. | 我写歌的时候一直是一个人 |
[00:55] | Could you just excuse me for a moment? | 你能稍等我一下吗 |
[01:01] | Watson. | 华生 |
[01:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:05] | Having worked through the night at various pursuits, | 为不同的案子忙了一夜 |
[01:07] | I am now attempting to fall asleep. | 我正准备睡觉 |
[01:09] | Obviously. | 显然 |
[01:10] | You familiar with the surrealist works of Salvador Dalí? | 你对萨尔瓦多·达利的超现实主义作品熟悉吗 |
[01:13] | Yes, of course i am familiar with Dalí. | 我当然熟悉达利的作品 |
[01:15] | Well, we share the same opinion of sleep. | 我们对睡眠的看法是一样的 |
[01:17] | Namely that it is a waste of time. | 睡觉就是浪费时间 |
[01:19] | There may exist, however, | 在睡眠和工作之间 |
[01:21] | a moment at the boundary between working and sleeping | 可能存在着某个临界点 |
[01:23] | which holds some utility. | 还可加以利用 |
[01:24] | He would use a similar method | 他曾用类似的方法 |
[01:26] | to catch himself the instant he fell asleep | 捕捉自己入睡的瞬间 |
[01:28] | and record glimpses into his subconscious mind. | 然后记录下他潜意识的点滴 |
[01:31] | And I’m trying to train my own subconscious | 我正尝试训练我的潜意识 |
[01:33] | to solve more impenetrable problems. | 来破解更令人费解的难题 |
[01:36] | Though I do realize that from the outside it seems | 不过我明白从外表看 |
[01:37] | no more pragmatic that a visit to the Delphic Oracle. | 这并不比去一趟德尔斐神庙实际多少 |
[01:40] | From the outside, it makes a lot of noise. | 从外表看 这会发出很大的噪音 |
[01:42] | I’m meeting with a client downstairs. | 我正在楼下见客户 |
[01:44] | A woman, no? | 一个女人 不是吗 |
[01:45] | If she’s the one playing the guitar, | 如果吉他是她弹的 |
[01:46] | you might want to suggest that a tuning is in order. | 你该提醒她她的琴该调弦了 |
[01:48] | Does her case intrigue? | 她的案子有趣吗 |
[01:50] | Do you require my assistance? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[01:52] | I require a little quiet. That’s all. | 我需要你安静点 仅此而已 |
[01:55] | I shall continue my experiment on a higher floor. | 那我去高点的楼层继续实验 |
[02:10] | Captain. | 警监 |
[02:11] | Hey, I’ve got two detectives from the 3-5 here. | 我这里有两位从35分局来的警探 |
[02:15] | They want to talk to you about a homicide they’re working. | 他们想跟你谈谈他们正在调查的谋杀案 |
[02:17] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[02:19] | Watson is otherwise engaged, | 华生有别的事要忙 |
[02:20] | but I can be there in about 30 minutes. | 但我三十分钟内就能到 |
[02:22] | I’ll see you then. | 一会儿见 |
[02:26] | Holmes, this is Detective Demps and McShane. | 福尔摩斯 这是丹普斯警探和麦肖恩警探 |
[02:30] | – Gentlemen. – Heard a lot about you the last couple years. | -先生们好 -这几年听到过许多你的事迹 |
[02:34] | Despite my best efforts, I assure you. | 我一直尽力而为 我保证 |
[02:38] | How can I help you? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[02:40] | Maria Gutierrez. | 玛丽亚·古铁雷斯 |
[02:42] | She went missing a little over three years ago. | 她三年多以前失踪了 |
[02:44] | Last week her remains were discovered | 上周她的遗体 |
[02:45] | by a city worker in a vacant lot next to Thomas Jefferson Park. | 在托马斯·杰弗逊公园旁的一块空地上被发现 |
[02:48] | Erosion had partially uncovered the grave. | 土壤侵蚀让她的尸体显露了出来 |
[02:51] | M.E. said she died from blunt force trauma to the head. | 法医说她死于头部的钝器伤 |
[02:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:01] | Ms. Gutierrez worked in a custodial profession, | 古铁雷斯女士是做清洁工作的 |
[03:03] | night shifts, mostly. | 大部分是上的夜班 |
[03:06] | You, uh, you saying you knew her? | 你是说你认识她 |
[03:09] | Certainly not. | 当然不认识 |
[03:11] | The hair on her right forearm is a distinctly lighter shade | 她右前臂的汗毛明显比 |
[03:13] | than that on her left. | 左边的颜色浅 |
[03:14] | ammonia and bleach, of course, whiten body hair. | 显然是因为氨和漂白剂淡化了体毛 |
[03:17] | Her natural hair color resumes at a line | 她自然的汗毛颜色形成了一条线 |
[03:18] | where one imagines she wore rubber gloves. | 可以想象她戴着橡胶手套的样子 |
[03:21] | Her skin tone is also several shades lighter | 她的肤色也比她的直系亲属 |
[03:22] | than that of her immediate relatives, | 浅几个色度 |
[03:24] | indicating a more nocturnal lifestyle. | 表明她总是晚上活动 |
[03:26] | No, no way. You had to know her. | 不 不可能 你肯定以前认识她 |
[03:31] | You indicated that you were familiar with my methods. | 你们似乎熟悉我的破案方法 |
[03:33] | Yeah, well, we heard you knew a few tricks. | 对 我们听说了你的一些小把戏 |
[03:36] | Not tricks. | 不是小把戏 |
[03:39] | You sure you don’t know her? | 你确定你不认识她 |
[03:40] | Never laid eyes on her before? | 以前从没见过她 |
[03:49] | This is not a consultation, it’s an interrogation. | 这不是咨询 这是审讯 |
[03:56] | So, would you like to tell me why you consider me a suspect? | 你们能告诉我为什么认为我是嫌犯吗 |
[04:00] | We found this in the victim’s purse. | 我们在死者的钱包里发现了这个 |
[04:03] | 古铁雷斯女士 今晚八点布莱恩特公园见 S·福尔摩斯 | |
[04:03] | It’s a receipt from a coffee shop two blocks from your residence, | 这是距你住处两个街区远的咖啡店的收据 |
[04:06] | dated the day that Maria disappeared. | 是玛丽亚失踪那天的 |
[04:09] | Want to tell us again how you don’t know her? | 你还想说你不认识她吗 |
[04:21] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[04:22] | 古铁雷斯小姐 今晚八点布莱恩特公园见 S·福尔摩斯 | |
[04:23] | S. Holmes– that could be a lot of people. | S·福尔摩斯 可能很多人都叫这名字 |
[04:25] | Maybe there’s a Steve Holmes out there, or a Sally. | 也许有人叫史蒂夫·福尔摩斯呢 或者萨利 |
[04:28] | But we showed it to our handwriting expert at Q-DOC. | 但我们让笔迹专家看了这张字条 |
[04:30] | I could have saved you the trouble. | 我本可以帮你们省去这麻烦 |
[04:33] | I’m the author of that note. | 这张字条是我写的 |
[04:34] | There is no doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[04:36] | Oh, then you lied when you said you didn’t know Maria Gutierrez. | 那你说你不认识玛丽亚·古铁雷斯就是在撒谎 |
[04:39] | I did not lie. | 我没有撒谎 |
[04:41] | I do not recall her face and I have no memory of writing to her. | 我不记得她的脸 也不记得自己写过字条给她 |
[04:45] | You saying you have amnesia? | 你是说你失忆了吗 |
[04:48] | Of a sort. | 某种程度上是 |
[04:50] | During the period in question– late 2011, | 在你说的那段时间 2011年底 |
[04:52] | when Ms. Gutierrez disappeared– | 古铁雷斯女士失踪的时候 |
[04:54] | I was quite addicted to narcotics. | 我对麻醉剂很上瘾 |
[04:57] | A great variety of them, in fact. | 而且是各种麻醉剂 |
[05:01] | Blackouts were not uncommon. | 失去意识并不罕见 |
[05:03] | And on this night in particular, | 而这一晚呢 |
[05:05] | the 7th of December, 2011? | 2011年十二月七号 |
[05:08] | I do not believe I could be much clearer. | 我觉得自己并不清醒 |
[05:11] | I have no recollection of this woman | 我不记得这个女人 |
[05:14] | or anything that might have happened to her. | 或可能发生在她身上的任何事 |
[05:16] | Guys, it’s a note. | 伙计们 这只是张字条 |
[05:18] | Received by our vic the day she disappeared, | 是受害人在她失踪那天收到的 |
[05:20] | one your consultant just admitted he wrote. | 你的顾问刚刚承认是他写的 |
[05:23] | She was a cleaner, maybe he wanted to hire her. | 她是个清洁工 也许他是想雇用她 |
[05:26] | Before we came here, you said this was a waste of time, | 在我们来之前 你说这是浪费时间 |
[05:27] | you knew your guy. | 你了解你的人 |
[05:28] | I do. | 没错 |
[05:30] | Did you know about the blackouts? | 你知道他失去意识的那段时间吗 |
[05:34] | You asked for five minutes, I gave you five minutes. | 你们要求五分钟 我给了你们五分钟 |
[05:38] | If anything else occurs to my consultant, | 如果我的顾问再想起什么的话 |
[05:41] | I’m sure he’ll be in touch. | 我肯定他会联系你们的 |
[06:14] | Hey. I realized I needed one of these to cook. | 我发现我需要用其中一口锅来做饭 |
[06:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:26] | Had I not deprived myself of sleep these last few nights, | 如果我这几天晚上没有缺少睡眠 |
[06:29] | perhaps I would have realized what was happening sooner. | 也许我就能早点意识到这是怎么回事 |
[06:32] | Captain should have told you. | 警监应该告诉你的 |
[06:33] | It would have been indefensible | 他对我进行特殊照顾 |
[06:34] | for him to show me special consideration. | 是站不住脚的 |
[06:38] | But he has every confidence | 但他坚信 |
[06:39] | that the detectives are wasting their time. | 那些警探是在浪费时间 |
[06:41] | They are. | 确实是 |
[06:43] | I wrote that note. | 那张字条是我写的 |
[06:46] | I was without a phone at the time. | 我当时没有手机 |
[06:48] | I used street urchins to bring my correspondence to and fro. | 我用街上那些孩子帮我传信 |
[06:52] | And that makes you a killer? | 因此你就变成杀人犯吗 |
[06:55] | I feel confident that the moral maths of my character | 我很自信即使是在最混乱的状态下 |
[06:59] | would have prevented me from committing a murder | 我性格中的道德部分也会阻止我 |
[07:01] | even in the most altered of states. | 犯下谋杀罪 |
[07:04] | However, some of the drugs i used during that period | 然而 我那时用的一些药物 |
[07:06] | made me quite paranoid. | 让我很多疑 |
[07:09] | Others caused hallucinations. | 另一些让我产生幻觉 |
[07:14] | The unfortunate truth is that however improbable | 不幸的是不论这些事情 |
[07:18] | certain things may be with respect to this crime, | 跟这起案子的关联有多小有关 |
[07:23] | nothing’s impossible. | 没什么是不可能的 |
[07:26] | It was a few months after Irene. | 那是艾琳之后几个月 |
[07:29] | You thought she was dead. You were using more. | 你以为她死了 你的药越嗑越多 |
[07:32] | It began as practical attempt to improve my mental horsepower. | 我嗑药是为了让自己精力更足 |
[07:37] | I expected to find connections that others had missed. | 我希望找到其他人没有发现的线索 |
[07:41] | But as my failures mounted, so too did my cravings. | 我失败的次数越多 我就越渴望成功 |
[07:45] | And distraction turned to crass dependence. | 然后偶尔消遣就变成了严重依赖 |
[07:49] | And so began the downward spiral. | 然后就是恶性循环 |
[07:52] | You know we’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会把这件事查清楚的 |
[07:54] | Well, I’ve been asked not to interfere. | 他们说我不能插手这件事 |
[07:57] | You say that like you haven’t heard it before. | 就好像你之前没听过这话似的 |
[07:59] | Never been a suspect before. | 之前从未被当做嫌疑犯 |
[08:02] | Besides, we’re at a grave disadvantage. | 再说 我们有个巨大的不便之处 |
[08:04] | Ordinarily, the police would share their files with us. | 一般而言 警方会和我们分享所有资料 |
[08:06] | We’d have access to evidence, | 我们有权限查看证物 |
[08:07] | we’d have access to the victim’s remains. | 有权限查看被害人的遗物 |
[08:11] | I can’t even say how I knew her. | 我都说不出我是怎么认识她的 |
[08:14] | Then that’s where we’ll start. | 那我们就从这里开始 |
[08:16] | Watson… | 华生… |
[08:17] | We know her name. | 我们知道她的名字 |
[08:18] | You said you saw pictures of her with her family. | 你说你看到她和她家人有合照 |
[08:20] | I’ll talk to them. | 我去和他们谈谈 |
[08:22] | I promised the captain. | 我答应警监不插手了 |
[08:23] | I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[08:26] | You stay here, dig into your files, see if her name pops up. | 你待在这查你的文件 看有没有她的线索 |
[08:29] | You think I knew her through my work. | 你觉得我是工作时认识她的 |
[08:31] | How do you know anyone? | 你还能怎么认识别人 |
[08:33] | Maybe she wanted to hire you | 也许她原来想雇你 |
[08:35] | or she was a witness in a case you were working. | 也或许她是哪个案件的证人 |
[08:37] | Or maybe Gregson was right– | 也或许格雷森是对的 |
[08:38] | you just needed someone to clean this place. | 你只是需要个清洁工打扫屋子 |
[08:40] | Whatever the connection is, I’m telling you right now: | 无论存在什么联系 我要告诉你 |
[08:42] | you did not kill that woman. | 你不是杀她的凶手 |
[08:54] | Uh, Mrs. Sandoval? | 桑多瓦太太 |
[08:56] | Hi, I’m Joan Watson. | 我是乔恩·华生 |
[08:57] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[09:00] | Um, the detectives from the 35th told you about me. | 看来35局的警探和你说过我了 |
[09:03] | And your partner. | 还有你的搭档 |
[09:06] | I am so sorry for your loss. | 对她的死亡我深表哀悼 |
[09:08] | I can imagine how difficult this week has been for you, | 我能想象你这周很难熬 |
[09:11] | but I promise you I am only here because I want to help | 但我保证我来只是想 |
[09:13] | find the person who killed your sister. | 帮忙找到杀害你妹妹的凶手 |
[09:15] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[09:17] | Please, do you have any idea | 拜托 你知不知道 |
[09:18] | how Maria and Sherlock would have known each other? | 玛丽亚和夏洛克可能是怎么认识的 |
[09:22] | What do you mean how they would have known each other? | 你问我他们可能是怎么认识的什么意思 |
[09:25] | He was going through a difficult time, | 他那时过得很艰难 |
[09:27] | he’s having trouble remembering. | 很多事情都不记得了 |
[09:28] | I would want to forget killing Maria, too. | 要是我 我也想忘记杀死玛利亚的事 |
[09:31] | Mrs. Sandoval… | 桑多瓦太太 |
[09:32] | No. | 不 |
[09:33] | You ask me how they knew each other. I don’t know. | 你问我们他们怎么认识的 我不知道 |
[09:36] | She was indocumentado. | 她是黑户 |
[09:38] | Illegal. | 非法移民 |
[09:39] | She stayed out of trouble, she-she did her work. | 她一直远离麻烦 就做好自己的工作 |
[09:43] | Went to church. | 按时去教堂 |
[09:45] | But in the end, it didn’t matter. | 但到头来也没用 |
[09:47] | Trouble found her. | 麻烦会找上她 |
[09:50] | Please, don’t come here again. | 拜托 以后别再来了 |
[09:59] | All right, check the stitching, get a feel for it. | 来 看看这缝合 感受下 |
[10:02] | Huh? Nice, right? | 平整无缺吧 |
[10:04] | You’re not gonna find quality like that on Canal Street. | 你在运河街上可找不到这种质量的好货 |
[10:08] | What, you don’t like the color? | 怎么 不喜欢这个颜色 |
[10:10] | You want to see it in red? I got it in red. | 想看看红色款吗 我有红色的 |
[10:16] | Oh, ladies, come on, come on, | 女士们 拜托 来吧 |
[10:17] | don’t be like that. Hey, | 别走啊 |
[10:19] | I got a special going on today– two for one. | 我今天跳楼价甩卖 买一送一 |
[10:22] | What, do you got a date with Godzilla or something? | 你们是赶着去和哥斯拉约会吗 |
[10:26] | Those women are from china, not Japan. | 这些大妈是中国人 不是日本人 |
[10:29] | Though the racism worked, either way. | 但不论哪个 都是种族歧视 |
[10:33] | Don’t suppose I can interest you in a handbag? | 没想到我拎着手提包也能引起你兴趣 |
[10:36] | That depends. Does your supplier always spell “Prada” with two Ds? | 不一定 你的供货商一直都把Prada拼成两个D吗 |
[10:46] | Been a long time. | 很久了 |
[10:47] | Not long enough, Oscar. | 并没太久 奥斯卡 |
[10:49] | Not nearly. | 不能算久 |
[10:51] | But I need your help with something. | 我需要你帮点忙 |
[10:56] | I can’t believe it’s been three years. | 简直不敢相信已经三年过去了 |
[10:59] | Yes, well, time flies when you’re on heroin. | 对 吸毒的时候时间总是过得飞快 |
[11:05] | You look good. | 你看上去很不错 |
[11:09] | You clean? | 你戒掉了 |
[11:11] | I am. | 对 |
[11:13] | Good for you. Hey! | 这真不错 |
[11:15] | Hey! Beat it! | 走开 |
[11:17] | Yeah, scram! | 滚开 |
[11:20] | We had a good thing going on. | 我们那时多好 |
[11:21] | We were a good team. | 我们是完美的组合 |
[11:23] | Actually, we were not a team. | 事实上 我们不是队友 |
[11:26] | I was a consumer of narcotics, | 我是毒品消费者 |
[11:28] | and you were someone with access to pharmaceutical-grade product. | 你是有办法搞到医用级药物的人而已 |
[11:31] | You don’t call that a team? | 你不认为这是队友 |
[11:33] | I do not. | 不认为 |
[11:35] | Yes, you spent a good deal of time at my home, | 对 你是在我家度过了大量时间 |
[11:38] | but that was because you were prone | 但那仅仅是因为 |
[11:39] | to rendering yourself unconscious. | 你总是一副昏迷状 |
[11:43] | How did it all go so wrong? | 事情怎么变得这么一团糟了 |
[11:44] | Well, if memory serves, Oscar, | 如果我没记错 奥斯卡 |
[11:46] | you let yourself in one day | 有一天你擅自进屋 |
[11:47] | and made off with several thousand dollars’ worth | 偷走了价值数千美元的 |
[11:48] | of rare books and computer equipment. | 珍贵书籍和电脑设备 |
[11:56] | Well, you said you needed my help? | 你说你需要我帮忙 |
[11:58] | You may recall, in the weeks prior to our parting ways, | 你可能还记得 在我们分道扬镳的 |
[12:02] | my drug use became quite profound. | 几周前 我吸毒愈加凶猛 |
[12:06] | Well, the price was some equally profound holes in my memory. | 当然在我记忆里 那时的毒品价格也很凶猛 |
[12:10] | And no one spent more time with me during that period than you. | 而在那段时间里 你和我一起时间最长 |
[12:14] | I would like to know if the name Maria Gutierrez | 我想知道你记不记得 |
[12:18] | means anything to you. | 玛丽亚·古铁雷斯这个人 |
[12:22] | There’s evidence to suggest | 有证据表明 |
[12:23] | I had plans to meet with her in December of 2011… | 2011年十二月我和她约定见面 |
[12:25] | Sherlock, | 夏洛克 |
[12:27] | of course I remember her. Maria? | 我当然记得她 玛丽亚 |
[12:29] | From the circus. Dark hair, big… | 马戏团的 黑头发 大… |
[12:32] | No, no, no. Th-That’s Marena. | 不 不 那是玛瑞那 |
[12:33] | She was one of my paramours. | 她是我一个情人 |
[12:35] | Maria, Oscar. | 是玛丽亚 奥斯卡 |
[12:36] | Maria Gutierrez. | 玛丽亚·古铁雷斯 |
[12:38] | Do you remember the name or not? | 你记不记得这个名字 |
[12:41] | Look, man, I’m sorry. | 伙计 我很抱歉 |
[12:43] | You’re not the only one who has trouble remembering those days. | 你不是唯一一个那段时间浑浑噩噩的人 |
[12:49] | Ah, well, this was fun. | 这挺不错 |
[12:51] | Catching up. | 叙叙旧 |
[12:52] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:54] | Maybe we can do it again sometime. | 也许以后可以再聚聚 |
[13:07] | Watson. | 华生 |
[13:08] | I just got home. Where are you? | 我刚到家 你在哪 |
[13:10] | I thought a constitutional might jog my memory. | 我认为散步有助于唤醒我的记忆 |
[13:12] | It did not. | 但并没有 |
[13:14] | How did you do? | 你那边怎么样 |
[13:15] | To be honest, not good. | 说实话 不怎么样 |
[13:17] | The guys at the 35th told Maria’s family and friends about me. | 35分局的人跟玛丽亚的亲友说过我们 |
[13:20] | No one was in a talking mood. | 没人愿意和我谈 |
[13:22] | My files were equally fruitless. | 我翻看文件同样没结果 |
[13:24] | If Ms. Gutierrez was connected to a crime I was investigating, | 如果古铁雷斯和我调查的案件有关 |
[13:27] | I failed to make a note of it. | 那就是我没记录她的存在 |
[13:29] | Is it possible this is some sort of frame-up? | 有没有可能这是陷害 |
[13:32] | The body was so well hidden, | 尸体被藏得很好 |
[13:33] | it took three years to discover. | 三年了才被发现 |
[13:35] | If it was a frame-up, it was a very poor one. | 如果这是陷害 也太拙劣了 |
[13:38] | You know, I’ve been reading up on articles | 我在看她2011年失踪前 |
[13:39] | from when she disappeared in 2011. | 的那些文章 |
[13:41] | I know it’s not the same as looking at police files, | 我知道这和看警局的文件不同 |
[13:43] | but something jumped out at me. | 但我有发现一些事 |
[13:46] | She put a lot of hours in at her church’s soup kitchen. | 她有很多时间会在教会的流动厨房里 |
[13:50] | You think she may have come across some shady characters there? | 你觉得她在那接触了一些可疑人物 |
[13:53] | Marcus is running down a list of their frequent fliers. | 马库斯正在查常去那里的人的名单 |
[13:56] | You brought the detective into this? | 你让警探介入调查了 |
[13:58] | Of course I did. | 当然 |
[13:59] | He’s gonna let us know if anyone has a record. | 他能告诉我们这其中谁有前科 |
[14:02] | I’m almost home. | 我快到家了 |
[14:02] | We’ll discuss the matter in person. | 我们一会面谈 |
[14:12] | Sherlock Holmes? | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[14:17] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[14:31] | Let’s go. Come on. We got to go. | 快走 得快走了 |
[14:32] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快点 走了 |
[14:48] | You know, I’d have an easier time examining you | 如果你把手机放下 |
[14:50] | if you would put down your phone. | 我就能更方便地给你做检查了 |
[14:52] | I imagine you would. | 我想是的 |
[14:53] | Fortunately for the both of us, my wounds are entirely superficial. | 但幸运的是 我的伤只是外伤 |
[14:56] | There could be internal damage. | 也许会有内伤 |
[14:58] | There is not. | 并没有 |
[14:59] | Well, if you’re in such great shape, why did you come here? | 如果你状况这么好 为什么还来医院 |
[15:03] | I enjoy hospitals. | 我喜欢医院 |
[15:04] | Especially in the middle of the night. | 尤其是半夜的医院 |
[15:06] | Doctor, if my ears do not deceive me, | 医生 如果我的耳朵还好使 |
[15:08] | a real patient has just arrived. | 刚来了个真正的病人 |
[15:09] | A man with a lightbulb in an unfortunate place. | 有人把灯泡塞进了不该塞的地方 |
[15:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:14] | Hey, we need you. | 我们需要你 |
[15:15] | Foreign body impaction. Bad one. | 异物嵌入 很严重 |
[15:18] | If you require assistance, | 如果需要帮助 |
[15:19] | you will not find smaller or steadier hands than Watson’s. | 你肯定找不到比华生的手更小更稳的了 |
[15:27] | So, are you gonna call the police, or should I? | 是你打电话报警 还是我来 |
[15:30] | There’s no need. | 不需要 |
[15:31] | You were targeted. | 这是针对你的 |
[15:32] | One of the men called you by name. | 其中一个人叫了你的名字 |
[15:34] | And it can’t be a coincidence that you were jumped | 这不可能是巧合 你刚因一个谋杀案 |
[15:36] | the same day you were questioned about a homicide. | 被叫去问讯 当天就被偷袭了 |
[15:38] | I think it is a coincidence. | 我觉得这就是个巧合 |
[15:39] | Though I do not disagree that the two events are connected. | 尽管我没有否认这两件事有关联 |
[15:42] | Does the name Prentice Gutierrez ring a bell? | 普伦蒂斯·古铁雷斯这个名字有印象吗 |
[15:45] | Maria’s brother. | 玛丽亚的哥哥 |
[15:46] | I saw his name mentioned in one of the articles I read. | 我在一篇报道中看到过他的名字 |
[15:49] | I couldn’t track him down today. | 但我今天没有找到他 |
[15:50] | Probably because he was busy planning an ambush. | 可能是因为他忙着策划一起偷袭 |
[15:54] | How do you know he was one of the… | 你怎么知道他是其中一个… |
[15:57] | There are few circumstances more amenable | 很少有比挨打之时偷钱包 |
[15:59] | to picking a man’s pocket than a thrashing. | 更能考验人的情况 |
[16:01] | It is better to be the thrasher, obviously, | 显然 打人比挨打好 |
[16:03] | but beggars can’t be choosers. | 但被打哪还能挑挑拣拣的 |
[16:06] | An Internet search of Mr. Gutierrez | 网络上关于古铁雷斯先生的搜索 |
[16:07] | revealed nothing more than his connection to his sister. | 只查得到他跟他妹妹的联系 |
[16:10] | But a police intranet search, however… | 但警局内部网搜索 |
[16:16] | He was arrested for burgling a home in November of 2011. | 他在2011年11月因入室盗窃被逮捕 |
[16:19] | That’s just one month before Maria disappeared. | 那刚好在玛丽亚失踪前一个月 |
[16:22] | He insisted to anyone who would listen that he was innocent. | 他对所有能说的人都坚持自己是无辜的 |
[16:24] | And you posited earlier that Maria wished to hire me as a detective. | 而你早前假设玛丽亚想请我做私家侦探 |
[16:29] | She believed him. | 她相信他 |
[16:30] | You were supposed to find the person who really did it. | 她准备让你找到真正的盗窃犯 |
[16:36] | Prentice. | 普伦蒂斯 |
[16:39] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[16:40] | We had a brief physical relationship. | 我们有过短暂的身体接触 |
[16:43] | Perhaps this will jog your memory. | 也许这个能帮你回忆 |
[16:46] | I lost this a couple of days ago. Thanks. | 我几天前弄丢了 谢谢 |
[16:49] | Mr. Gutierrez, I bear you no ill will. | 古铁雷斯先生 我对你没有恶意 |
[16:51] | You learned my name from the detectives investigating Maria’s murder, | 你从玛丽亚谋杀案的案件调查中得知我的名字 |
[16:55] | and you took matters into your own hands. | 然后你就想亲手解决这事 |
[16:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:00] | Of course you do. | 你当然知道 |
[17:01] | Just like you know you’re on parole | 就像你也知道你现在还处于 |
[17:02] | for that burglary charge in 2011. | 2011年盗窃罪的假释期 |
[17:05] | An assault charge could violate you back to prison. | 一项伤人罪可能会让你重回监狱 |
[17:07] | It’d be worth it, though, wouldn’t it? | 但是很值得 对吗 |
[17:08] | Hurting the man who hurt Maria? | 伤害杀死玛丽亚的人 |
[17:10] | The problem is, neither of us | 问题在于 我们两个 |
[17:13] | can say with any certainty that I am that man. | 都不能确定地说 我就是那个人 |
[17:16] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:16] | Because you don’t remember. | 因为你不记得了 |
[17:18] | Or at least that’s the story you tried to sell to my other sister. | 或者至少这是你想灌输给我另一个妹妹的故事 |
[17:21] | The burglary. You said you didn’t do it. | 入室盗窃 你说不是你做的 |
[17:23] | You got any idea who did? | 你有怀疑过是谁吗 |
[17:24] | What the hell does that have to do with anything? | 这又有什么关系 |
[17:27] | We’re investigating the possibility that Maria | 我们正在调查玛丽亚 |
[17:29] | wanted help finding that person. | 想帮忙找出那个人的可能性 |
[17:31] | He would’ve had motive to stop her. | 他应该有阻止她的动机 |
[17:34] | You stay away from me and my family. | 你离我和我家人远一点 |
[17:37] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[17:41] | We’ll go back to the station. | 我们回去警局 |
[17:42] | We’ll look into burglaries that were committed around that time. | 调查在那段时间定罪的盗窃犯 |
[17:45] | We might be able to find a suspect without his help. | 没有他的帮助我们应该也能找出嫌疑人 |
[17:54] | So, we’re onto something, though, aren’t we? | 所以 你心中有数的 对吗 |
[17:56] | You know who committed the burglary. | 你知道谁是真正的窃贼 |
[17:57] | You have until I finish replacing these brake pads. | 等我换好这些刹车片 |
[18:00] | If you’re still here when I turn around, | 如果等我转过身你还在这里 |
[18:01] | I’m the one who’s gonna be calling the cops. | 要报警的人就是我了 |
[18:03] | Mr. Gutierrez… | 古铁雷斯先生 |
[18:04] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[18:05] | It occurs to me, you know, | 我突然想到 |
[18:06] | that any one of these tools | 这里随便一个工具 |
[18:08] | could’ve been the end of me last night. | 昨晚都可以了结我 |
[18:11] | But you attacked me with fists and with booted feet. | 但你只用拳脚袭击我 |
[18:15] | So you didn’t want to kill me. | 所以你并不想杀我 |
[18:16] | You just wanted to hurt me. | 你只是想揍我一顿 |
[18:19] | Do you want to do it again? | 你想再揍一次吗 |
[18:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[18:23] | I’m talking about reciprocity. | 我在说互惠 |
[18:24] | I’m talking about quid pro quo. | 交换条件 |
[18:28] | If you submit to my questions… | 如果你能回答我的问题 |
[18:31] | I’ll submit to a blow from this wrench. | 我就挨这一扳手 |
[18:40] | You’re not certain that I hurt Maria, are you? | 你也不太确定是我杀了玛丽亚 对吗 |
[18:44] | If you’re open to suggestions, I offer my hand. | 如果你可以接受建议 我提议我的手 |
[18:51] | Come on. You’re gonna break any number of bones. | 来吧 你可以随便打断几根骨头 |
[18:53] | The pain’s gonna be excruciating. | 这个痛一定很钻心 |
[18:54] | Sherlock… | 夏洛克 |
[19:07] | I did the burglary. I did it. | 入室盗窃是我干的 我干的 |
[19:10] | And Maria knew it. I told her. | 玛丽亚也知道 我跟她说了 |
[19:11] | So you’re wrong about her wanting you to | 所以你错了 她没有想找你帮忙 |
[19:14] | find the person who really did it. | 找出真正盗窃的人 |
[19:16] | If she wanted your help, | 如果她想要你的帮助 |
[19:19] | it didn’t have anything to do with that. | 那也跟这事无关 |
[19:23] | Can you think of anyone who would’ve wanted to hurt her? | 你能想到任何可能想要伤害她的人吗 |
[19:30] | You know she cleaned, right? | 你知道她是做保洁的 对吧 |
[19:33] | The year she went missing, there was a guy | 她失踪的那一年 她的一个雇主 |
[19:35] | she worked for who owned a couple of buildings in Queens, | 在皇后区有两栋大楼 |
[19:37] | and one of them was being rented by a-a councilman | 其中一栋被一个参加改选的 |
[19:40] | who was running for reelection. | 议员租下了 |
[19:42] | Uh, Barclay. | 巴克雷 |
[19:43] | She told me that someone there was hitting on her, | 她跟我说那里有人调戏她 |
[19:46] | that-that it made her uncomfortable. | 让她觉得很不舒服 |
[19:47] | Did she tell you the man’s name? | 她有没有跟你说那个人的名字 |
[19:49] | No. Because she was worried that I might do something stupid. | 没有 因为她担心我可能做蠢事 |
[19:52] | And you know what? She was right. I would have. | 你知道吗 她是对的 我很有可能 |
[19:55] | I told the police after she went missing. | 她失踪之后我就跟警察说了 |
[19:56] | They said they looked into it but that it was a dead end, | 他们说他们调查了这事 但那是个死胡同 |
[19:59] | that the guy had an alibi. | 那家伙有不在场证明 |
[20:01] | According to them. | 据他们所说 |
[20:04] | According to them. | 据他们所说 |
[20:10] | Councilman Barclay would appear | 巴克雷议员可能 |
[20:12] | as a friend of the department. | 是警局的朋友 |
[20:15] | Perhaps the police who were investigating | 也许调查普伦蒂斯所说 |
[20:17] | Prentice’s claim that his sister was being harassed | 他妹妹被骚扰之事的警察 |
[20:19] | didn’t encounter a dead end so much as a “do not enter.” | 并非碰了壁 而是根本无法展开调查 |
[20:23] | What are you saying? That this was some sort of cover-up? | 你什么意思 这是某种包庇行为吗 |
[20:25] | Well, if there was, it would be a turn up for us. | 如果有包庇 这对我们来说是个发现 |
[20:28] | Conspiracies are fraught. | 密谋是件很难的事 |
[20:30] | One secret versus many keepers. | 一个秘密需要很多人保密 |
[20:33] | There’d be no shortage of new leads. | 应该不用愁新线索 |
[20:38] | You were gonna let him do it, weren’t you? | 你准备让他下手的 对吗 |
[20:41] | Maria’s brother– | 玛丽亚的哥哥 |
[20:42] | you were gonna let him hit you with that wrench. | 你准备好让他用扳手打你了 |
[20:47] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:49] | The councilman will see you now. | 议员可以见你们了 |
[20:51] | I didn’t know Maria well, but she was sweet. | 我跟玛丽亚不太熟 但她人很好 |
[20:54] | I spent a lot of late nights here during the campaign. | 竞选期间我在这里加了很多夜班 |
[20:57] | I’d see her when she’d come in to clean, | 她进来打扫的时候我见过她 |
[20:58] | and she’d ask how I was holding up. | 她会问候我 |
[21:01] | When… Maria was reported missing, | 当玛丽亚被报失踪时 |
[21:03] | I’d hoped that she’d just gone back to her country, | 我还希望她只是回国了 |
[21:07] | but… I’d been around | 但是 我这些年来 |
[21:09] | too many cops for too many years | 接触了这么多的警察 |
[21:10] | to really believe that. | 就很难真的相信了 |
[21:12] | It’s our understanding that | 据我们所知 |
[21:13] | one of your reelection team was | 你的连任选举团队中有个人 |
[21:14] | briefly considered a suspect. | 曾短暂地被定为嫌疑人 |
[21:17] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:21] | I’m sorry, it’s just… | 对不起 只是 |
[21:23] | I’ve been advised not to talk to you. | 有人建议我不要跟你们谈 |
[21:27] | You are aware that I’m a person of interest. | 你知道我是个嫌疑人 |
[21:30] | Even though Maria wasn’t a member of my team, | 尽管玛丽亚不是我团队的人 |
[21:33] | what happened to her affected us. | 但在她身上发生的事也会影响到我们 |
[21:34] | I’ve been keeping myself apprised. | 我一直都在跟进这个案件 |
[21:36] | I’m confused. | 我不太明白 |
[21:37] | Why did you agree to see us? | 那你为什么要见我们 |
[21:39] | Because… | 因为 |
[21:41] | I’m also a fan. | 我是你们的粉丝 |
[21:43] | The administrative hearing last year, | 去年的行政听审 |
[21:45] | you had to make your case to stay on with the department. | 你为了继续留在警局不得不证明自己 |
[21:48] | A lot of people wanted you gone, | 很多人想让你们走 |
[21:50] | but I looked into you. | 但我调查过你们 |
[21:51] | And the more I discovered, the more impressed I was. | 我发现的越多 就越震撼 |
[21:55] | If you say you didn’t hurt Maria, | 如果你说你没有伤害玛丽亚 |
[21:57] | I’m inclined to believe you. | 我愿意相信你 |
[21:59] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:00] | It’s true, M-Maria was being harassed by someone | 是的 玛丽亚被一个在这里工作的人 |
[22:04] | who worked here. | 骚扰过 |
[22:06] | My deputy press secretary– a man named Tom Graves. | 我的代理新闻秘书 他叫汤姆·格雷伍兹 |
[22:09] | He propositioned her on several occasions. | 他好几次对她进行过骚扰 |
[22:12] | I wasn’t aware until the police questioned him | 我不知道这事 直到警察来询问他 |
[22:16] | about her disappearance. | 关于她失踪的事情 |
[22:18] | We were told he was cleared. | 我们听说他被认定无罪了 |
[22:19] | He was out of the state the night Maria went missing. | 玛丽亚失踪那晚他在国外 |
[22:22] | I was told there was a video of him at his hotel. | 我听说有一段他在旅店的录像 |
[22:25] | I still fired him, of course. | 不过我还是开除了他 |
[22:28] | Hmm. So much for the cover-up. | 看来不是包庇了 |
[22:30] | Like I said, I have a sense for how you work. | 就像我说过的 我理解你是如何工作的 |
[22:33] | I know you make a habit of catching things | 我知道你喜欢找到那些 |
[22:35] | other people have missed. | 别人错过的线索 |
[22:37] | I’ll give you everything I gave the police in 2011. | 我会给你所有我在2011年给警察的材料 |
[22:41] | If Tom got away with something… | 如果汤姆想方设法骗了过去… |
[22:43] | maybe you’ll be able to figure out how. | 也许你可以找出一些端倪 |
[22:48] | I thought you said you were going for a walk to clear your head. | 你不是说要出去走走清醒一下吗 |
[22:51] | It should trouble you how often you believe that. | 你应该为自己这么容易就信了而感到担心 |
[22:54] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[22:57] | Upon our verification | 当咱们验证 |
[22:58] | of the alibi of Tom Graves, randy press secretary, | 汤姆·格雷伍兹 那个好色发言人的托辞时 |
[23:01] | I’ve decided to attack this case as I would any other. | 我决定使用我对付其它案子的手段 |
[23:04] | It is not utterly devoid of fact, | 这案并非完全缺乏事实 |
[23:06] | and there is even a strong suspect. | 并且还有着一个很大的嫌疑人 |
[23:11] | Is that a picture of you? | 那是你的照片吗 |
[23:13] | I took that one by accident several years ago. | 这是我多年前意外拍下的 |
[23:15] | I was in an altered state, and I mishandled my phone. | 我当时状态不好 胡乱地摆弄了手机 |
[23:18] | God only knows what I intended to photograph. | 天知道我当时是想照什么 |
[23:21] | If you really want to beat yourself up… | 如果你真的想要折磨自己… |
[23:22] | You think this is an exercise in self-pity. | 你觉得我这是在自怨自艾 |
[23:24] | I think this is an Olympics in self-pity. | 我觉得你自怨自艾已经不止一次了 |
[23:27] | First you tell Prentice Gutierrez | 首先你告诉普伦蒂斯·古铁雷斯 |
[23:28] | he can break your hand, and now you’re | 他可以打断你的手 |
[23:29] | sitting in the dark staring at an old photograph of yourself. | 然后你坐在阴暗中盯着自己的旧照片 |
[23:32] | You did not kill that woman– stop acting like you did. | 你没有杀那女人 别再表现出是你干的了 |
[23:36] | You are positive I didn’t do it. | 你很坚信不是我干的 |
[23:37] | – Of course I am. – How? | -那是当然的了 -为什么 |
[23:38] | Because I know you. | 因为我了解你 |
[23:39] | Yes. Better than anyone. | 当然 比谁都了解 |
[23:42] | But let make one thing perfectly clear. | 但是让我讲清楚一件事 |
[23:44] | You did not know him. | 你不认识他 |
[23:46] | You never met him. | 你从没见过他 |
[23:49] | So you’re Dr. Jekyll now and he’s Mr. Hyde? | 所以你是变身怪医而他是你的阴暗面 |
[23:52] | You continue to misunderstand. At that point in my life, | 你还是没有理解 那段时间的我 |
[23:55] | I did not plumb down into some dark part of myself. | 我没有遁入自己的阴暗角落 |
[23:58] | I detached from myself, from all that was essential to me. | 我是完全剥离了自己 不再拥有自我 |
[24:01] | To say that you can guess what I was capable of | 认为你能猜到我当时能干出什么 |
[24:03] | is illogical– I was a different person. | 是不合逻辑的 我当时完全是另一个人 |
[24:06] | And the fact that I remember so little from that time | 而事实上我不记得当时大部分的事 |
[24:08] | has been nothing but a tremendous relief to me | 对我来说是一种极大的安慰 |
[24:11] | until now! | 直到现在 |
[24:15] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[24:18] | I know it hurts, | 我知道那很伤人 |
[24:19] | but there is nothing you can say | 但是不管你怎么说 |
[24:21] | that’s gonna convince me that you killed that woman. | 都不会让我认为你杀了那个女人 |
[24:23] | Let’s adhere to our | 让我们现在来分析 |
[24:24] | sunniest theory for a moment, shall we? | 最可能的一个推理 怎样 |
[24:26] | That my note to Maria Gutierrez | 我写给玛丽亚·古铁雷斯的纸条 |
[24:27] | was not, in fact, an invitation to murder, | 事实上并非是进行谋杀的邀请 |
[24:30] | but an agreement to lend my help as a detective. | 而是我同意以侦探身份去帮助她 |
[24:33] | What if she knew she was in danger? | 如果说她知道自己有危险呢 |
[24:34] | And what if I missed something | 如果我错过了什么 |
[24:36] | that my sober self would have observed | 当我清醒时能够注意到的线索 |
[24:37] | in an instant that might have saved her life? | 而这线索能拯救她的生命 |
[24:41] | Would you still consider my hands blood-free? | 你还会认为我对她的死没有责任吗 |
[24:58] | Hey, Marcus. | 喂 马库斯 |
[24:59] | Hey. I ran that list of regulars from the soup kitchen | 喂 我排查了那个流动厨房的常客名单 |
[25:01] | where Maria Gutierrez volunteered. | 玛丽亚·古铁雷斯当义工的那个 |
[25:03] | Got back about two dozen names with arrest records. | 查出了大概二十多个有犯罪记录的 |
[25:06] | I just E-mailed them over. | 我刚把发邮件给你们了 |
[25:07] | No one jumps out, but they all seem worth talking to. | 没有什么特别明显的 但似乎都值得谈谈 |
[25:10] | I cleared my morning to help out. | 我腾出明早的时间来帮忙 |
[25:13] | Figured I’ll take the first ten or 12 guys. | 我估计可以跟前十个或十二个人谈完 |
[25:14] | Thank you, Detective. That won’t be necessary. | 谢谢你 警探 但不需要了 |
[25:16] | Why did you just do that? | 你这是干什么 |
[25:19] | Because a meaningful connection between Maria Gutierrez | 因为我和玛丽亚·古铁雷斯之间的联系 |
[25:21] | and myself has just materialized. | 已经出现了 |
[25:23] | I recognize a name on this list. | 我认识名单上的一个名字 |
[25:32] | Go away. | 走开 |
[25:36] | Are you deaf? I said go away! | 你聋了吗 我说了走开 |
[25:43] | Aw, man, you busted my door. | 老兄 你弄坏了我的门 |
[25:44] | That might be the highlight of this encounter, Oscar. | 那也许是我们这次冲突的高潮 奥斯卡 |
[25:46] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[25:49] | You told me you did not know Maria Gutierrez– | 你告诉我你不认识玛丽亚·古铁雷斯 |
[25:51] | it’s come to my attention | 而我发现 |
[25:52] | that you were a regular at the soup kitchen where she worked. | 你是她工作所在的流动厨房的常客 |
[25:54] | – What? – St. Luke’s parish. | -什么 -圣卢克教区 |
[25:56] | You tell me you never supped there. | 你敢说你从没去那吃过饭 |
[25:59] | Yeah, yeah, sure I did, I still do, but… | 是是 我去过 我现在还去 但是… |
[26:02] | Come on, man, what, you think I remember | 别这样老兄 你认为我能记得 |
[26:03] | every person that ever worked there? | 在那里工作的所有人吗 |
[26:05] | I think a connection between you | 我认为你与那位 |
[26:06] | and the woman I’m accused of murdering is quite remarkable. | 认为被我杀掉的女人之间的联系很大 |
[26:09] | I think the fact that you lied to me about it | 我觉得你对我撒谎这件事 |
[26:10] | is rather suspicious. | 相当的可疑 |
[26:11] | Come on, Sherlock, please, I’m sick. | 夏洛克 别这样 我病了 |
[26:14] | You’re in withdrawal, | 你在戒断状态 |
[26:15] | and that’s good– it’s going to make it | 这太好了 这会让你 |
[26:16] | more difficult for you to deceive me again. | 更难再次欺骗我了 |
[26:18] | Where were you the night Maria disappeared? | 玛丽亚失踪那晚你在哪里 |
[26:21] | Oh, what, you think I did it? | 什么 你认为是我干的 |
[26:25] | Come on, Sherlock, that’s crazy. | 别这样 夏洛克 这简直是疯了 |
[26:27] | Tell us about the note, Oscar. | 跟我们说说纸条的事 奥斯卡 |
[26:29] | – What note. – The one found | -什么纸条 -那个他们 |
[26:31] | in Maria’s purse– the one that said | 在玛丽亚钱包里发现的 上边说 |
[26:32] | Sherlock was gonna meet with her. | 夏洛克要与她见面的那个 |
[26:35] | Did you trick her into writing it? | 是你诱使她写下的吗 |
[26:40] | You really don’t remember, do you? | 你真的是不记得了 对吗 |
[26:43] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[26:46] | You killed her, man. | 是你杀了他 老兄 |
[26:48] | You! | 是你 |
[26:52] | Yeah, I bet you feel | 是啊 我想你估计 |
[26:53] | pretty big these last couple of years– | 最近几年感觉相当不错 |
[26:54] | Off the horse, back on the job, all clean and pretty. | 落了地 重拾工作 戒了毒干干净净的 |
[26:58] | Only you weren’t, were you? | 只不过你不是 对不对 |
[27:00] | No, you had dirt on you! blood! | 不 你身上有污点 有血 |
[27:03] | Yeah, you always thought you were better than me, | 你总是认为自己比我强 |
[27:05] | even when you were using, but now you know– | 即便当时你还吸毒 但现在你知道了 |
[27:08] | you’re not. | 你可不 |
[27:08] | You’re worse. | 你更糟 |
[27:10] | I may be a bum and a junkie, but I never killed anyone. | 我也许在流浪还有毒瘾 但我从没杀过人 |
[27:15] | You will tell me everything that you know. | 你要告诉我你知道的一切 |
[27:17] | All right, yeah, man. | 当然 好啊 老兄 |
[27:18] | Yeah, sure. You know, get a pen. | 当然可以 去拿只笔 |
[27:19] | Let me make it easier for you to pin it all on me. | 好让你更容易将它们栽到我头上 |
[27:23] | You want my advice? Let it go. | 你想听我的建议吗 放弃吧 |
[27:26] | If all the police have is a note… | 如果警察手上只有一张纸条 |
[27:29] | count your blessings. | 就算你走运了 |
[27:36] | – Watson. – We’re leaving? | -华生 -我们要走了吗 |
[27:38] | Yes. This is not over. | 是的 这事还没完 |
[27:40] | It’d better be, or trust me, | 最好不是 不然的话 |
[27:42] | You’re gonna spend the rest of your life in a cell! | 你就等着在监狱过下半辈子吧 |
[28:03] | You haven’t said much since we got back. | 咱们回来后你就没怎么说话 |
[28:06] | I have a plan, if you want to hear it. | 如果你想听的话 我有个计划 |
[28:10] | We meet with the Captain first thing. | 咱们先去找警监 |
[28:11] | We tell him everything. He brings Oscar in. | 告诉他一切 他将奥斯卡带进局子 |
[28:14] | If Oscar’s still sick, | 如果奥斯卡还病着 |
[28:15] | it might not take him long to crack. | 也许不需要多久他就会坦白 |
[28:17] | Your plan is flawed. | 你的计划有漏洞 |
[28:19] | He will not crack because he did not do it. | 他不会坦白 因为不是他做的 |
[28:22] | He’s been convicted of purse-snatching and assault. | 他曾经犯过抢劫和袭击 |
[28:25] | Probably tried to rip Maria off; she fought back. | 也许他是想抢玛丽亚 而她反抗了 |
[28:27] | No. His withdrawal symptoms, as predicted, | 不是的 他处于戒断状态 如预期一样 |
[28:30] | made him utterly readable. | 让他更好被解读 |
[28:31] | He was telling the truth when he said I did it. | 他在说是我干的时候 是在说实话 |
[28:34] | Are you saying you believe him? | 你是说你相信他吗 |
[28:36] | I’m saying I believe that he believes I’m the guilty party. | 我是说我相信他认为我是有罪的 |
[28:39] | He’s either correct or he’s laboring | 他要么是对的 要么就是他 |
[28:42] | under a horrific misconception. | 被某件事严重误导了 |
[28:43] | Either way, he did not do it. | 不管怎样 不是他干的 |
[28:46] | He will not crack. Your plan is flawed. | 他不会坦白的 你的计划有漏洞 |
[28:53] | Sorry if I upset you this morning. | 抱歉今早让你烦恼了 |
[28:56] | At the garage with the wrench. | 在车库里的扳手那事 |
[29:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:04] | It’s a form of torture… | 这是一种折磨 |
[29:07] | having to swim through my old life. | 被迫回顾我以前的生活 |
[29:12] | I know that over the years, | 我知道这些年来 |
[29:13] | you’ve suffered your own travails | 你也过的很艰难 |
[29:14] | and you can relate to a profound sense of guilt. | 你可以深感愧疚 |
[29:19] | You cannot relate to a profound sense of shame. | 但不要深感羞愧 |
[29:32] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[29:33] | Mr. Holmes. | 福尔摩斯先生 |
[29:35] | What is it? What’s going on? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[29:38] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不明显吗 |
[29:40] | I’m being arrested. | 我被逮捕了 |
[29:42] | Sherlock Holmes, | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[29:43] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Maria Gutierrez. | 你因涉嫌谋杀玛丽亚·古铁雷斯被捕 |
[29:46] | You have the right to remain silent | 你有权保持沉默 |
[29:47] | and refuse to answer questions. | 并拒绝回答问题 |
[29:49] | Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. | 但你所说的一切都将呈堂证供 |
[29:59] | All I could get out of my buddy at the 3-5 | 我从35分局搭档那只问出 |
[30:01] | was that some new witness came forward. | 他们有了个新目击者 |
[30:03] | Someone who said they saw Sherlock kill Maria? | 他说目击了夏洛克杀害玛丽亚吗 |
[30:05] | No, someone who says they heard him threaten her life | 不 他说听见夏洛克在她失踪前几天 |
[30:08] | a few days before she disappeared. | 曾威胁说要杀掉她 |
[30:10] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[30:11] | The guys at the 3-5 do. | 但35分局的人信 |
[30:13] | Right now, that’s all that matters. | 现在他们信什么才最重要 |
[30:15] | I don’t suppose you were able to put a name to the witness. | 我想你应该不知道目击者的名字吧 |
[30:18] | They’re keeping everything under wraps. Like they should. | 他们拒绝公开一切 本应如此 |
[30:22] | Holmes is not a cop, but he’s close. | 福尔摩斯不是警察 但也很接近了 |
[30:24] | They got to protect their case. | 他们也得保护这个案子 |
[30:27] | You have any luck with that list I sent you last night? | 我昨晚给你的名单有什么发现吗 |
[30:29] | We did. Sherlock knew one of the names. | 有 夏洛克认出了其中一个 |
[30:31] | We talked to the guy. | 我们去见了他 |
[30:32] | – Is it someone you like for the murder? – No. | -他是你的嫌疑人吗 -不 |
[30:36] | But I’m pretty sure another conversation is in order. | 但我想再去跟他聊一次很有必要 |
[30:42] | You don’t look sick anymore, Oscar. | 你气色好多了啊 奥斯卡 |
[30:44] | I’m guessing you scored last night? | 我猜你昨晚卖出去不少毒品 |
[30:47] | You know, I never got your name. | 我还不知道你叫什么呢 |
[30:49] | Joan. I work with Sherlock. | 乔恩 我和夏洛克是同事 |
[30:51] | Hi, Joan. Uh… | 你好 乔恩 |
[30:54] | You here with some money for a new door? | 你是来赔偿我的门的吗 |
[30:56] | No, I’m here because I know you’re the witness | 不 我来是因为我知道你就是 |
[30:57] | who got Sherlock arrested. | 害夏洛克被捕的目击者 |
[30:59] | What? | 什么 |
[31:00] | Okay, I want to know what you told them right now. | 好吧 我要知道你都跟他们说什么了 |
[31:02] | Wait a second. Wait a second. Sherlock’s in jail? | 等等等等 夏洛克进监狱了 |
[31:04] | Okay, Don’t, Oscar. You threatened him, | 行了吧 奥斯卡 你威胁了他 |
[31:06] | you told him he was gonna go to prison. | 你说了他会进监狱 |
[31:07] | Oh, no. No, this is bad. | 不 不 这太糟糕了 |
[31:11] | If you don’t start telling the truth, it’s gonna get worse. | 你要是再不说实话 这事会更糟 |
[31:13] | No, you don’t get it. It’s bad for both of us, him and me. | 你不明白 这对他对我都很糟 |
[31:16] | Look, I said what I said to scare him off. | 我那么说只是为了吓吓他 |
[31:19] | The last thing I wanted was for him to get arrested. | 我最不想看到的就是他坐牢 |
[31:21] | How is this bad for you? | 为什么对你也是坏事 |
[31:24] | I didn’t do it, okay? He did. | 不是我干的 好吗 是他干的 |
[31:27] | But he can take me down with him. | 但他会拉我垫背的 |
[31:29] | Listen, whatever really happened three years ago, I will help you. | 不管三年前发生了什么 我都可以帮你 |
[31:32] | But first you need to tell me | 但首先我需要你告诉我 |
[31:34] | why you think Sherlock killed Maria. | 为什么你觉得夏洛克杀了玛丽亚 |
[31:36] | I’ll do you one better. | 我不仅可以告诉你 |
[31:39] | I’ll show you. | 我还可以给你看证据 |
[31:41] | Sherlock was right. | 夏洛克是对的 |
[31:42] | I did know Maria from the soup kitchen. | 我确实是在流动厨房认识玛丽亚的 |
[31:44] | She was beautiful. | 她好美 |
[31:46] | I was a bum, and she talked to me. | 我当时是流浪汉 她却愿意和我说话 |
[31:48] | She talked to all of us. | 她对我们大家都很亲近 |
[31:50] | I bragged a couple times that my buddy was this big private eye. | 我经常吹牛说我哥们儿是大侦探 |
[31:53] | She’d laugh, and then, one day, she said she had a problem. | 她总是笑 有天她跟我说她有麻烦 |
[31:55] | She asked if he could help. | 问我他能不能帮忙 |
[31:57] | – What was the problem? – I don’t know. | -什么麻烦 -我不知道 |
[31:58] | She would only tell Sherlock. | 她只愿意告诉夏洛克一个人 |
[32:00] | So I went to him, | 所以我去找他 |
[32:01] | said I knew someone who wanted to talk to him. | 跟他说我有朋友想见他 |
[32:03] | But he was in a bad way, had been for weeks. | 但有好几周了 他状态很糟糕 |
[32:05] | But he said he would meet her. | 但他说他愿意见她 |
[32:07] | That’s what the note was about? | 那张留言就是这么来的 |
[32:08] | The one found in Maria’s purse? | 玛丽亚的钱包里发现的那个 |
[32:10] | I don’t know. I guess. | 我不知道 应该吧 |
[32:12] | Few days later, I hear she’s missing. | 几天后 我听说她失踪了 |
[32:15] | I go see Sherlock, and he’s wasted. | 我去见夏洛克 他当时神志不清 |
[32:19] | Can’t wake him up. And I’m nervous, | 叫也叫不醒 我很害怕 |
[32:21] | looking around for more of whatever he’s on. | 就四处找看他嗑了什么药 |
[32:24] | Instead of his stash… | 结果药没找到 |
[32:28] | I find this. | 但找到了这个 |
[32:35] | Look, for what it’s worth, I don’t think he meant to do it. | 不论如何 我觉得至少他不是故意的 |
[32:37] | No, I just think he was confused. | 我觉得他只是晕了头 |
[32:39] | That happens sometimes. | 有时候会这样的 |
[32:41] | One night I crashed with him, | 有天我睡他家 |
[32:42] | I woke up, and he had a knife to my throat. | 醒来发现他拿刀对着我的喉咙 |
[32:44] | Kept saying I was a spy or something. | 说我是间谍什么的 |
[32:46] | So, you hid these here to protect him? | 你把这个藏这儿是为了保护他 |
[32:48] | No, protect us. | 不 保护我们俩 |
[32:49] | I mean, I had a record. I set up the meeting. | 我有前科 他们见面也是我安排的 |
[32:51] | Think the cops won’t come after me as an accessory? | 你觉得警察不会觉得我是帮凶吗 |
[32:53] | Yeah, so I took the bag and, you know, a few things | 所以我拿走了袋子 还有几个 |
[32:56] | that I could pawn, and that was that. | 可以卖的东西 就这样了 |
[32:57] | I didn’t see Sherlock again, you know, until a few days ago. | 我再没见过夏洛克 直到几天前 |
[33:00] | Why didn’t you just get rid of the bag? | 你为什么不直接把袋子扔了 |
[33:02] | In case he ever came after me for the stuff I stole | 以防他来找我要我偷的东西 |
[33:05] | or to blame me for what he did to Maria. | 或者把他对玛丽亚干的事栽到我头上 |
[33:07] | Hey, this was insurance. | 这叫保险 |
[33:10] | Look, I’m sorry if that’s not what you wanted to hear, | 很抱歉这不是你想听的 |
[33:11] | but that’s the truth. | 但这就是真相 |
[33:14] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[33:16] | Who are you calling? | 你要打给谁 |
[33:18] | Friend at the 11th. | 11局的朋友 |
[33:19] | You’re gonna give this stuff to the cops? | 你要把这交给警察 |
[33:21] | Hey, this shirt, these pants– | 这衣服 这裤子 |
[33:24] | they’re the end of Sherlock. You get that, right? | 这就是夏洛克的罪证 你知道的吧 |
[33:26] | Actually, I think you’re wrong. I think they’re gonna help him. | 事实上我觉得你错了 我觉得这能帮他 |
[33:43] | It’s interesting, Watson, spending the night in a cell. | 真有意思 华生 在囚室过夜 |
[33:46] | I’m reminded that there are good places for bad people. | 告诉我坏人也有好去处 |
[33:50] | Is that what you are now — a bad person? | 你是说你现在已经是坏人了吗 |
[33:54] | You’ve been to see Oscar. | 你去见奥斯卡了 |
[33:56] | Or you yourself have been cooking heroin? | 还是你自己也开始嗑海洛因了 |
[34:00] | May I assume he’s the witness who told detectives | 我想他就是那个告诉丹普斯和麦肖恩 |
[34:02] | Demps and Mcshane that I had threatened Maria Gutierrez? | 我威胁了玛丽亚·古铁雷斯的人吧 |
[34:04] | Actually, no. | 事实上 不是 |
[34:07] | He took this clothing out of your place | 玛丽亚失踪后几天 |
[34:09] | a few days after Maria disappeared. | 他在你屋里发现了这个 |
[34:12] | Do you recognize them? | 你认识吗 |
[34:15] | He thought you were wearing them when you killed her, | 他认为这是你杀她时穿的血衣 |
[34:18] | but the sizes are wrong, and the bloodstain pattern suggests | 但衣服不是你的尺寸 血迹也表明 |
[34:20] | it was worn by someone who committed a stabbing murder. | 凶手是用凶器刺死了被害人 |
[34:23] | Maria died from blunt force trauma to the skull. | 玛丽亚的死因是后脑受到钝器重创 |
[34:27] | You believe these are evidence for an entirely different crime? | 你认为这是属于另一个案子的证据 |
[34:30] | Maria told Oscar she had a problem | 玛丽亚告诉奥斯卡她有麻烦 |
[34:32] | and needed your help. | 需要你的帮助 |
[34:33] | What if these were the problem? | 也许这就是那个麻烦 |
[34:36] | Maybe they were at your place | 也许它在你屋里 |
[34:37] | because she gave them to you. | 是因为这是她给你的 |
[34:38] | Maybe she knew about a murder and got her hands on these. | 也许她发现了一起谋杀中的这件血衣 |
[34:43] | Instead of bringing them to the police, | 但她没有交给警察 |
[34:44] | she brought them to me, heroin addict. | 而是给了我 一个海洛因瘾君子 |
[34:47] | She was in the country | 她当时是黑户 |
[34:48] | illegally and probably worried about being deported. | 也许是怕被驱逐出境 |
[34:51] | Either way, the killer found her, | 不管如何 凶手找到了她 |
[34:52] | Oscar took the clothes, and you forgot you ever had them. | 奥斯卡拿走了衣服 你也忘记了这事 |
[34:55] | Just like you forgot about her. | 就像你完全忘记了她一样 |
[34:57] | Now Marcus and the Captain are looking into | 马库斯和警监正在找她失踪前后 |
[34:58] | stabbing deaths around the time that she disappeared. | 发生的被刺致死的案件 |
[35:01] | If we can find one that connects back to her in any way — | 如果我们能找到和她相关的案子 |
[35:03] | A person that she knew, a place where she spent a lot of time… | 她认识的人 或者发生在她常去的地方 |
[35:06] | We might be able to identify the real killer. | 也许就能找到真凶 |
[35:11] | Your search will need to extend | 你们的搜查应该加上 |
[35:13] | to missing persons, as well. | 失踪人员 |
[35:14] | If the killer hid the body of his second victim, | 如果凶手藏起了他的第二个受害人 |
[35:16] | Maria, it stands to reason he also hid the body of his first. | 玛丽亚 那很有可能第一个也被藏起了 |
[35:22] | Good news is, I might be able | 好消息是 我也许可以 |
[35:24] | to narrow that search considerably for you. | 为你把搜索圈减到一个很小的范围 |
[35:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:28] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[35:29] | I do recognize that shirt, | 我确实认得这件衣服 |
[35:31] | but not from three years ago. | 但并非是三年前的记忆 |
[35:33] | The shirt has a double cuff at the wrist. | 这件衣服的袖口是双层式袖口 |
[35:35] | The inlay on the buttons is rather distinctive. | 纽扣的花式十分特殊 |
[35:38] | I’ve seen it recently. | 我最近才见过一次 |
[35:41] | I believe I know who’s behind all of this. | 我想我知道幕后黑手是谁了 |
[35:58] | Councilman Barclay, Tommy Gregson. | 巴克雷议员 我是汤米·格雷森 |
[36:00] | We met at a fund-raiser a few years ago? | 我们几年前在一个募捐集会上见过 |
[36:03] | Ah, of course. | 当然了 |
[36:04] | It’s great to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[36:05] | This is Detective Bell, and, uh, | 这位是贝尔警探 |
[36:08] | – you know Ms. Watson. – Of course. | -华生女士你认识了 -当然 |
[36:11] | There have been some new developments in Maria’s case. | 玛丽亚的案子有些新进展 |
[36:13] | We were hoping we could discuss them with you. | 我们希望能跟你谈谈 |
[36:17] | Oh, tell me, how can I help you? | 说说看 有什么我能做的 |
[36:20] | A new witness came forward last night. | 昨晚出现了一名新的目击证人 |
[36:22] | He told police that he saw Sherlock threaten Maria. | 他告诉警方曾看见夏洛克威胁玛丽亚 |
[36:27] | Oh, I hadn’t heard. | 没听说这事 |
[36:28] | Is the name Eddie Bynum familiar to you? | 埃迪·拜纳姆这个名字你耳熟吗 |
[36:32] | I don’t think so. Why? | 不熟 怎么了 |
[36:33] | Because he’s the witness. | 他就是那个证人 |
[36:35] | He’s also a site foreman at Hatano Construction. | 他还是哈塔诺建筑公司的工地管工 |
[36:38] | You know his boss, Matthew Hatano. | 你认识他老板 马修·哈塔诺 |
[36:40] | They’ve handled the majority of the Section 8 housing | 他们公司近几年承包了 |
[36:42] | developments in your district the last few years. | 你的辖区第八区的大部分房屋开发 |
[36:46] | Okay. | 对 |
[36:47] | You steered a lot of business their way– | 你给他们带去这么多生意 |
[36:49] | a couple of million at least. | 少说也有数百万 |
[36:51] | If you had asked for a favor, it’d be hard to say no. | 如果你开口找他帮忙 他应该很难拒绝 |
[36:56] | I’m sorry. I’m not following. | 不好意思 我有点糊涂了 |
[36:58] | You don’t know Eddie Bynum. Okay. | 你不认识埃迪·拜纳姆 行 |
[37:00] | What about Kelsey Prior? | 那凯尔西·普莱尔呢 |
[37:05] | Captain, I’m not sure what this is, | 警监 我不明白这是怎么回事 |
[37:07] | but I’d like the three of you to leave. | 但我希望你们离开 |
[37:08] | I need to place a call to the Commissioner. | 我要致电给局长 |
[37:10] | If it’s about us being here, I’ll save you the trouble. | 如果你想说我们到访的事 不必了 |
[37:13] | He knows. | 他都知道 |
[37:15] | Kelsey Prior, councilman. | 凯尔西·普莱尔 议员 |
[37:17] | You knew her, right? | 你认识她 对吧 |
[37:21] | She was a… | 她是… |
[37:23] | She was the wife of a dear friend. | 她是我一个好友的妻子 |
[37:25] | She was stabbed to death in her home | 2011年十二月 |
[37:27] | in December, 2011. | 她于家中被刺身亡 |
[37:29] | It looked like a robbery gone wrong, only it wasn’t, was it? | 看起来像是抢劫失手 但并非如此 对吧 |
[37:33] | Friend of hers thought she was having an affair. | 她朋友觉得她当时有外遇 |
[37:36] | The detectives who caught the case | 但负责此案的警探 |
[37:37] | couldn’t find any evidence of that. | 没找到相关证据 |
[37:40] | We’re guessing you were pretty careful. | 我们想你们行事十分谨慎 |
[37:42] | You had a lot to lose, after all; | 毕竟你可是冒着很大风险 |
[37:43] | You were trying to get reelected. | 你当时想要连任 |
[37:46] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[37:48] | Why don’t you tell us what happened? | 何不把真相告诉我们 |
[37:49] | Did she try to break it off? | 她想跟你分手吗 |
[37:52] | Threaten to go public? | 还是威胁要公之于众 |
[37:53] | Whatever it was, | 不管因为什么 |
[37:55] | you stabbed her to death. | 你将她捅死了 |
[37:56] | You had her blood all over you, so instead of going home | 你身上沾满了她的血 所以你没回家 |
[37:59] | to your wife, you came here, to your office. | 见你妻子 而是来了办公室 |
[38:01] | Told our colleagues you spend a lot of nights here. | 你跟警方说你好些晚上都在这过夜 |
[38:03] | Probably had a change of clothes. | 也许有可以换的衣服 |
[38:05] | Problem was, | 可问题是 |
[38:06] | you weren’t alone. | 当时不止你在这 |
[38:08] | Maria saw you getting rid of the evidence, right? | 玛丽亚看见你扔掉罪证了 对吧 |
[38:11] | Maybe you took it somewhere | 也许你扔去别处 |
[38:13] | and she followed. | 而她跟了去 |
[38:14] | Or maybe you dumped it right here at the office. | 或者你直接扔在办公室里了 |
[38:16] | Either way, she got her hands on it. | 不管怎样 她拿到了衬衣 |
[38:20] | You must’ve gotten nervous. | 你肯定慌了 |
[38:22] | Decided you wanted to dispose of | 决定用别的办法 |
[38:24] | the bloody clothes some other way. | 消除那件血衣 |
[38:25] | But when you went to retrieve them, they were gone. | 但回去拿时却找不到了 |
[38:28] | You thought of Maria. | 你想到了玛丽亚 |
[38:32] | I’m calling my attorney. | 我要找我的律师 |
[38:33] | Before you do, you should know we have the clothes. | 在那之前 你得知道衣服在我们手上 |
[38:37] | Sherlock remembered | 夏洛克记得 |
[38:38] | seeing them in a picture when we were here the other day. | 那天我们来这里时在照片里见过那衣服 |
[38:41] | They don’t connect you to Maria’s murder, | 这不能将你跟玛丽亚的谋杀联系起来 |
[38:42] | but they do connect you to Kelsey’s. | 但绝对说明你跟凯尔西的死有关 |
[38:45] | Four years ago, police were able | 四年前 警方确认 |
[38:46] | to determine that the killer’s hand | 凶手在刺杀她时 |
[38:47] | slipped over the hilt of the knife when he stabbed her. | 手在刀柄上滑了一下 |
[38:50] | He cut himself, leaving blood at the scene. | 他割伤了自己 在现场留下血迹 |
[38:53] | When we compel a DNA sample from you, | 等我们从你身上取到DNA样本 |
[38:56] | it’s going to match. | 一定会匹配的 |
[38:57] | Between that and Eddie Bynum, | 除了这个 还有埃迪·拜纳姆 |
[38:59] | who I’m confident is going to tell us | 我相信他会告诉我们 |
[39:02] | his boss put him up to giving a false statement last night, | 是他老板让他昨晚做了假供 |
[39:05] | you might want to tell your attorney | 介于这些 你该告诉你的律师 |
[39:08] | he’s got his work cut out for him. | 他可有的忙活了 |
[39:19] | The witness, Eddie Bynum, folded pretty quickly. | 那个证人埃迪·拜纳姆很快就如实招了 |
[39:20] | So did Matthew Hatano. | 马修·哈塔诺也是 |
[39:23] | When the councilman saw the writing on the wall, | 当议员看到墙上的字 |
[39:24] | he told us everything. | 他道出了全部实情 |
[39:25] | He did kill Kelsey Prior, | 凯尔西·普莱尔是他杀的 |
[39:27] | and then, a few nights later, he killed Maria. | 几晚之后 他杀了玛丽亚 |
[39:30] | The same night I met with her. | 就是我见她的那晚 |
[39:32] | Was he following her? | 他在跟踪她吗 |
[39:34] | He never knew about you. | 他从不知道你的存在 |
[39:36] | What he did, he did a few hours later. | 他是几个小时后杀了她的 |
[39:38] | He went to her place. | 他去了她的住处 |
[39:39] | She wasn’t there, so he called her. | 她不在家 于是他打电话给她 |
[39:42] | He said he could explain everything. | 说他可以解释一切 |
[39:43] | It was just one big misunderstanding. | 这只是个天大的误会 |
[39:46] | He told her if she agreed to meet with him, | 他说如果她愿意见他 |
[39:48] | he could pull some strings at the department. | 他可以在部门里找找关系 |
[39:50] | Get her brother out from under | 帮她哥哥摆脱 |
[39:51] | the burglary charge he was facing. | 他受到的盗窃指控 |
[39:53] | She believed him. | 她相信了他 |
[39:55] | He picked her up at the Frobisher Motel in Bayside. | 他在贝赛德的弗罗比舍汽车旅馆接她 |
[40:00] | I remembered the name from some of your old case files. | 你记得在你旧案资料里见过这名字 |
[40:04] | I know that on at least two occasions, | 我知道至少有两次 |
[40:06] | you stashed witnesses there you thought were in danger. | 你把认为处境危险的证人藏在那 |
[40:12] | The other night, you said you were worried | 那晚 你说你担心 |
[40:13] | you might have missed something. | 可能漏掉了什么 |
[40:15] | Something you would’ve noticed if you were sober. | 如果你没嗑药会注意到的事 |
[40:18] | I don’t think you missed anything. | 我觉得你没漏掉什么 |
[40:21] | No, I just forgot someone who needed my help. | 不 我只是忘记了需要我帮助的人 |
[40:31] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[40:33] | Walk. | 走走 |
[40:36] | It should trouble me, right? | 我应该担心的 对吧 |
[40:38] | How often I believe that? | 经常相信你说的这话 |
[40:54] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[40:56] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[40:59] | I heard you got sprung. | 听说你被放出来了 |
[41:02] | Have you ever tried stopping? | 你有试过停止吗 |
[41:05] | Stopping what? | 停止什么 |
[41:08] | Come on, man. | 拜托 老兄 |
[41:10] | Rehab’s for quitters. | 去康复中心的都是懦夫 |
[41:12] | And it would be a shame, would it not? | 而且会很可惜 对吧 |
[41:13] | Quitting all of this? | 放弃这一切 |
[41:20] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[41:22] | It’s contact information | 汉德尔康戒中心的 |
[41:23] | for Hemdale Rehabilitation Facility. | 联系方式 |
[41:27] | You now have a standing reservation there. | 现在那里有你的位置预约 |
[41:31] | Oh, that’s… | 真是 |
[41:31] | That’s very nice of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[41:33] | No, actually, it’s not. | 不 并非如此 |
[41:35] | I despise you, Oscar. I always have. | 我看不起你 奥斯卡 一直都是 |
[41:38] | You were never more than | 你一直都是 |
[41:38] | a sickening means to a sickening end. | 我达到可恶目的的一种手段 |
[41:41] | I would excise you from my life entirely, | 我会将你彻底从我生活中清除 |
[41:43] | but I bear some responsibility for you. | 但我还对你有些责任 |
[41:47] | Three years ago, you helped steer me | 三年前 你让我 |
[41:49] | to the lowest point of my existence. | 坠入人生的最谷底 |
[41:51] | But a case could be made that I did the same for you, so… | 但我也对你做了同样的事 所以 |
[41:55] | I came here to make amends. | 我来这是为了补偿 |
[41:59] | Hemdale, Oscar. | 汉德尔 奥斯卡 |
[42:00] | Go there, get better… or don’t. | 去把毒瘾戒掉 不去也随你 |
[42:03] | But mark my words, if I do see you again, | 但记住我的话 如果我再见到你 |
[42:06] | make sure it’s because you’re ready | 确保是因为你准备好 |
[42:07] | to make reparations of your own. | 你自己要做出弥补 |
[42:12] | Hey. | 喂 |
[42:14] | You’re gonna see me again, you can count on it. | 你肯定会再见到我的 我保证 |
[42:17] | Only this time, you’re gonna be the one coming back to me. | 只不过 到时候会是你来求我 |
[42:19] | To where I am. | 重新与我为伍 |
[42:22] | And it won’t be for any amends. | 而且不是为了任何补偿 |