时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | How much heroin is that? | 那是多少海洛因 |
[00:03] | Oh, that’s enough. | 够多了 |
[00:09] | Please make yourself at home. | 你可以像在家一样放松 |
[00:11] | We want you to be as comfortable here at Leda | 我们希望你在利达工作时 |
[00:12] | as you were at your old job. | 能跟做以前的工作一样舒服 |
[00:15] | We found your nutmeg concoction. | 我们找到了你的肉豆蔻混合剂 |
[00:17] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[00:18] | You dissolve corpses for money. | 你靠处理尸体赚钱 |
[00:20] | Her name is Melanie Vilkas, 24 years old. | 她叫梅勒妮·威卡斯 二十四岁 |
[00:22] | She went missing a few days ago. | 她几天前失踪了 |
[00:24] | And the reason I couldn’t bring Kitty with me? | 我为什么不能带凯蒂跟我一起来 |
[00:26] | Take a look at her back. | 看看她的后背 |
[00:28] | They’re the same markings that are on Kitty’s back. | 它们跟凯蒂背上的标记一样 |
[00:31] | This is why I became a detective– | 我当侦探的目的就是 |
[00:32] | to hunt this man. I’m ready. | 追捕这个人 我准备好了 |
[00:34] | Simon de Merville. | 西蒙·德梅维尔 |
[00:36] | Lengthy record. | 冗长的记录 |
[00:37] | He’s not the man who raped me. | 他不是强奸我的人 |
[00:39] | What? | 什么 |
[00:40] | I’m watching the news– the man you were looking for was killed. | 我看了新闻 你们要找的人被杀了 |
[00:41] | 突发新闻 谋杀案嫌疑犯火场丧生 | |
[00:43] | Yeah, at least it’s over. | 对 至少一切都结束了 |
[00:45] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[00:46] | My boss at Leda, Del Gruner. Why? | 我在利达的老板 戴尔·格鲁纳 怎么了 |
[00:48] | And insurance is a $4 trillion industry. | 保险是价值四万亿的行业 |
[00:51] | I was wrong, Watson. | 我错了 华生 |
[00:53] | De Merville didn’t hurt me. | 德梅维尔不是伤害我的人 |
[00:56] | He did. | 他才是 |
[01:03] | Ms. Winter, to what do I owe the pleasure? | 温特小姐 你有何贵干啊 |
[01:07] | It’s-it’s been almost a week since I sent you my report. | 我把报告发给你都快一周了 |
[01:10] | I just… I wanted to know your thoughts. | 我只是想知道你有什么想法 |
[01:12] | Not much we don’t already know? | 报告里没多少我们不知道的东西 |
[01:15] | Latif Malak was taken on his way home from school | 拉蒂夫·马拉克半年前在放学路上 |
[01:19] | six months ago. | 被人带走了 |
[01:20] | His parents received a ransom note. | 他父母收到了一封勒索信 |
[01:23] | We left it where the kidnappers asked, | 我们把赎金放在绑匪要求的地方 |
[01:24] | only they never collected it. | 但他们一直没有来拿 |
[01:26] | And Latif was never returned. | 而拉蒂夫也一直没有回来 |
[01:31] | What did you think of the bit about the backpack? | 你对他的书包那部分怎么看 |
[01:40] | This is Latif’s backpack, | 这是拉蒂夫的书包 |
[01:42] | the one that you found in the alleyway | 是你们在他放学回家 |
[01:43] | that he would cut through on his way home from school, right? | 可能抄的近道上找到的 对吧 |
[01:46] | Where did you get that? | 这张照片你从哪来的 |
[01:47] | Only, look at this– the chest clasp is closed. | 看看这个 胸扣是扣上的 |
[01:51] | You thought that the bag came loose during a struggle, | 你觉得书包是在挣扎中掉下来的 |
[01:53] | but I defy you to shake it off anyone | 但我想让你试试如何在胸扣扣着时 |
[01:55] | when that clasp is locked. | 把它从人身上甩下来 |
[02:00] | Someone took Latif and his backpack, | 有人把拉蒂夫和他的书包一起带走了 |
[02:02] | then once he was stashed, | 把他藏好之后 |
[02:03] | they came back and they planted the bag in the alleyway. | 他们又回来把书包放在了小路上 |
[02:05] | Which would mean that the abduction | 这就是说绑架是在 |
[02:07] | happened somewhere else. | 别的地方发生的 |
[02:08] | Which means that you haven’t actually examined | 也就是说你们从没检查过 |
[02:10] | the real crime scene. | 真正的犯罪现场 |
[02:11] | Let’s just cut to the chase, shall we? | 我们直接切入正题吧 好吗 |
[02:13] | You want me to talk to John Hodge again. | 你想让我再去跟约翰·霍奇谈谈 |
[02:15] | He is a registered sex offender | 他是有案底的性犯罪者 |
[02:17] | whose flat Latif would walk by every single day. | 每天拉蒂夫都会经过他家 |
[02:20] | You think that the kidnapper killed Latif by accident– | 你认为绑匪无意中杀了拉蒂夫 |
[02:22] | that’s why he never came back to retrieve his ransom. | 所以他一直没来取赎金 |
[02:24] | But I think it’s because he already had what he wanted– | 但我觉得那是因为他已经得到了他想要的 |
[02:27] | Latif. | 就是拉蒂夫 |
[02:29] | You’re a very pretty girl, Ms. Winter. | 你是个漂亮姑娘 温特小姐 |
[02:31] | But you’re not police. | 但你不是警察 |
[02:34] | You mind your business, and we’ll mind ours, all right? | 你做好你的工作 我们做好我们的工作 好吗 |
[02:52] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[02:54] | You’re just in my way. | 只是你挡我的路了 |
[02:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:09] | She’s asleep finally. | 她终于睡了 |
[03:12] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[03:13] | These last few days were a lot. | 过去的几天信息量太大 |
[03:15] | I think she needs more help than we can give her. | 我觉得她需要的帮助比我们能给的要多 |
[03:17] | You think she’s wrong about your employer, Gruner. | 你觉得她认错了你的老板 格鲁纳 |
[03:20] | Of course she’s wrong. | 当然是她错了 |
[03:22] | I reached out to the Osweiler family | 你到了之后我联系了 |
[03:24] | shortly after you arrived. | 奥斯维勒家族 |
[03:27] | As it turns out, | 结果发现 |
[03:27] | they did change their insurance company last year. | 他们去年换了保险公司 |
[03:31] | Their names should have been on the list he gave you. | 他们的名字应该在他给你的名单上 |
[03:33] | Wait a second, are you seriously…? | 等等 你是认真的吗 |
[03:34] | Knowing their address would have allowed us | 知道他们的地址也许能让我们 |
[03:36] | to find Simon de Merville much sooner. | 更快地找到西蒙·德梅维尔 |
[03:38] | Perhaps even before he was killed. | 也许可以赶在他被杀之前 |
[03:42] | You’re upset, and so is Kitty, | 你很生气 凯蒂也是 |
[03:43] | but if you think that my new boss | 但如果你们觉得我的新老板 |
[03:44] | just happens to be the same guy | 恰好就是在伦敦 |
[03:46] | who took her in London, I… | 绑架她的那个人 我… |
[03:47] | I am simply raising the possibility | 我只是觉得 |
[03:50] | that nothing about your relationship | 你跟格鲁纳的关系 |
[03:52] | with Gruner “just happened.” | 根本不是巧合 |
[03:54] | That you were targeted. | 你是被盯上了 |
[03:57] | During your courtship with Leda, | 在你去利达的求职期间 |
[03:58] | there were multiple interviews, | 有过好几次面试 |
[04:00] | multiple background checks, were there not? | 好几次背景调查 不是吗 |
[04:03] | Would have been a very useful way to gather intelligence. | 这是收集情报的有效途径 |
[04:06] | On what? | 关于什么的情报 |
[04:06] | Kitty. Me. You. | 凯蒂 我 你 |
[04:10] | Imagine you’re him. | 想象一下你是他 |
[04:11] | Five years ago, you took and tortured an innocent girl. | 五年前 你抓住并折磨了一个无辜的女孩 |
[04:15] | She escaped. | 她逃走了 |
[04:17] | You don’t know how much she knows | 你不知道她知道多少你的事 |
[04:19] | or what she was able to tell the police. | 也不知道她会跟警察说什么 |
[04:21] | The only thing that you know is that you were never caught. | 你只知道你一直没有被捕 |
[04:24] | Now, lucky for you, you’re very wealthy. | 现在 幸运的是你很有钱 |
[04:26] | You can look for her. | 你可以找她 |
[04:27] | You can keep tabs. | 你可以监视她 |
[04:29] | What might you think when you realize | 当你意识到她跟一个著名侦探在一起时 |
[04:31] | she has taken up with a renowned detective? | 你会怎么想呢 |
[04:34] | Oh, so this is all about you. | 所以这都是关于你 |
[04:36] | Us. | 是我们 |
[04:38] | He realized we were educating her, shaping her. | 他发现我们在教导她 栽培她 |
[04:41] | How long might it be | 我们要花多久 |
[04:42] | before we turned our collective attention to him? | 就会把注意力转移到他身上 |
[04:46] | Now, there’s strength in numbers. | 人多力量大 |
[04:48] | Killing one of us might incite the other two. | 杀了我们中的一个会激怒其他两个 |
[04:51] | But giving us an answer he believed that we sought, | 但给我们一个他觉得我们一直在寻找的答案 |
[04:55] | giving us a culprit… | 给我们一个罪犯… |
[04:58] | Del framed De Merville? | 戴尔陷害了德梅维尔 |
[05:00] | We don’t know why De Merville’s partner attacked him. | 我们不知道德梅维尔的同伙为什么袭击他 |
[05:03] | Perhaps he was paid to do it. | 也许是有人花钱让他这么干的 |
[05:06] | What if he left the phone at the bar | 假如是他把手机留在 |
[05:08] | that Melanie Vilkas disappeared from? | 梅勒妮·威卡斯失踪的酒吧的呢 |
[05:10] | She was killed to make it look like Kitty’s attacker was in New York. | 杀了她是为了让凯蒂的袭击者看起来在纽约 |
[05:13] | De Merville would have been killed to put the matter to bed. | 德梅维尔被杀是为了坐实此事 |
[05:17] | So how, in this scenario, does Del know the partner? | 那在这种场景里 戴尔跟那个同伙认识吗 |
[05:20] | “In this scenario,” he’s a man of means | 在这种场景里 他是个有手段的人 |
[05:22] | and a pervert of the highest order. | 而且是个下命令的变态 |
[05:25] | Is it really so hard to imagine | 不难想象 |
[05:26] | he made friends with a sex trafficker? | 他跟皮条客做朋友吧 |
[05:28] | Say you’re right. | 假设你是对的 |
[05:29] | Say the Osweilers’ names did pop up on the list | 假设奥斯维勒一家的名字确实在 |
[05:31] | that he got from the IRB. | 他从保险记录局得到的名单上 |
[05:32] | He would have only taken them off if he knew | 如果他知道警察在盖雷森海滩找德梅维尔 |
[05:34] | the police were looking for De Merville in Gerritsen Beach. | 他才会把他们的名字删掉的 |
[05:37] | He needed time to get to the Osweiler residence | 他需要时间去奥斯维勒的住处 |
[05:39] | to murder the man himself. | 亲自把他杀了 |
[05:41] | We only knew Gerritsen Beach was significant | 我们知道盖雷森海滩很关键 |
[05:43] | because we traced the call that De Merville made to his sister. | 是因为我们追踪了德梅维尔给他姐姐的电话 |
[05:46] | I never told Del about that. | 我从没跟戴尔说过那些 |
[05:47] | You ever let anyone at Leda handle your phone? | 你有没有让利达的人动过你的手机 |
[05:49] | No. | 没有 |
[05:53] | They gave me a company phone, though. | 但他们给了我一部内部电话 |
[06:03] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:05] | Joan, it’s Del. | 乔恩 我是戴尔 |
[06:07] | I’m gonna have to let you go. | 我得让你离开了 |
[06:09] | Too much has gone on this week. | 这周失去了很多东西 |
[06:11] | It’s too bad, really. | 真的很糟 |
[06:12] | For a while there, you were a great help. | 有一段时间 你的贡献很大 |
[06:32] | Del Gruner? | 戴尔·格鲁纳 |
[06:33] | Captain Gregson. | 我是格雷森警监 |
[06:35] | We’d like to ask you some questions. | 我们要问你几个问题 |
[06:40] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[06:41] | I’ve never seen this man before. | 我从没见过这个人 |
[06:42] | His name was Ervin Bogdani. | 他叫尔文·博格达尼 |
[06:44] | He was a sex trafficker for the Albanian mafia. | 他是为阿尔巴尼亚黑手党工作的皮条客 |
[06:47] | He made an attempt on the life of this man a few days ago. | 他几天前试图杀了这个人 |
[06:50] | Recognize him? | 你认得他吗 |
[06:52] | I think I do– he was in the news this week, right? | 我想我认得 这周他上了新闻 对吗 |
[06:54] | He, he killed a girl, left her on a pier. | 他杀了一个女孩 把她留在一个码头 |
[06:58] | Captain, are you approaching anything resembling a point? | 警监 你是想表达什么观点 |
[07:00] | Your client is a person of interest in the murder | 你的客户是他刚刚提到的那个人的 |
[07:02] | of the person he just mentioned– | 谋杀案嫌疑人 |
[07:05] | Melanie Vilkas. | 梅勒妮·威卡斯 |
[07:06] | I watch the news, too. | 我也看新闻的 |
[07:09] | This is the man who killed her. | 是这个人杀了她 |
[07:10] | Actually, we’re not so sure about that. | 事实上 我们还不太确定 |
[07:13] | Can we cut to the chase? | 咱们能别绕圈子了吗 |
[07:15] | The two of you are close with Joan Watson. | 你们俩是乔恩·华生的朋友 |
[07:18] | Mr. Gruner fired her last night. | 格鲁纳昨晚炒了她 |
[07:19] | Now he’s a suspect in a murder case | 结果现在他就成了一桩 |
[07:21] | that’s already been solved. | 已经解决的谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[07:22] | It’s okay, Jim. | 没事的 吉姆 |
[07:23] | I don’t mind answering a few questions. | 我不介意回答几个问题 |
[07:25] | It’s our understanding that you spent some time | 我们了解到 你五年前 |
[07:27] | in London five years ago. | 在伦敦待过一阵子 |
[07:28] | We’d acquired a British company. | 我们要收购一家英国公司 |
[07:30] | I was there for about six months. | 我在那待了六个月 |
[07:31] | During those six months, another girl was taken. | 在那六个月的时间里 还有一名受害女孩 |
[07:34] | She was raped, beaten, branded, just like Melanie. | 她被强奸 殴打 烙印 和梅勒妮一样 |
[07:38] | Only, this girl escaped. | 只不过 这个女孩跑掉了 |
[07:40] | She thought she broke a few of her attacker’s fingers | 她认为她在逃跑前扭断了 |
[07:42] | before she got away. | 攻击者的几根手指 |
[07:44] | You broke your right ring and middle fingers. | 你的右手无名指和中指断了 |
[07:47] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[07:48] | They didn’t heal right. | 它们愈合得不怎么样 |
[07:49] | Yeah, remember when boxing was the new jogging? | 那时拳击是新兴的有氧运动 |
[07:52] | Well, I, uh, I took on a heavy bag and lost. | 我挑战一个大练习袋结果没成功 |
[07:55] | I’m sorry, but I-I have to ask. | 抱歉 但我得问一下 |
[07:57] | I-Is this other girl named Kitty? | 那个女孩的名字是凯蒂吗 |
[08:01] | Joan mentioned her a few times. | 乔恩提到过她几次 |
[08:03] | Uh… I know she survived an attack similar to the one | 我知道她在你说的那种攻击中 |
[08:06] | that you’re describing. | 存活了下来 |
[08:07] | We’re not at liberty to discuss that. | 我们无法透露详情 |
[08:09] | We’re done here. | 可以结束了 |
[08:10] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry if your consultant had her feelings hurt. | 很遗憾你们的顾问伤心了 |
[08:14] | But Mr. Gruner is the face of Leda Insurance. | 但是格鲁纳先生是利达保险的脸面 |
[08:17] | He works with several prominent charities. | 他与众多卓越的慈善机构有合作 |
[08:18] | He’s given millions of dollars and hundreds of hours | 他为此付出了上千万的金钱与数百小时的 |
[08:20] | of his time, and he was also a major contributor | 私人时间 并且他还是市长 |
[08:22] | to the mayor’s last election campaign. | 上次选举的最大资助者 |
[08:24] | So unless you want to explain to Hizzoner | 所以 除非你想向那位阁下解释 |
[08:26] | why Del Gruner is suing the New York Police Department, | 为什么戴尔·格鲁纳起诉纽约警局 |
[08:28] | I suggest you let this matter drop. | 否则我建议你就别纠结此事了 |
[08:31] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[08:35] | He did it. | 是他干的 |
[08:38] | It was all over his face. | 都写在他脸上 |
[08:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:42] | Guy’s got us right where he wants us. | 这家伙给我们下好了套 |
[08:44] | Firing you makes this all look retaliatory. | 开除你让这一切看起来像是报复 |
[08:47] | Kitty never saw his face, | 凯蒂没有看到过他的脸 |
[08:48] | and her rape kit in London | 而在伦敦强奸她时所用的工具上 |
[08:49] | didn’t turn up any viable DNA. | 没有任何可用的基因证据 |
[08:51] | And all the evidence here in New York points | 而在纽约的这些证据全部指向了 |
[08:53] | to Simon de Merville. | 西蒙·德梅维尔 |
[08:55] | I’m not gonna make it easy | 我不会轻易 |
[08:56] | for him to sue the department. | 让他起诉警局的 |
[08:58] | I’ll take a leave of absence. | 我申请休个假 |
[08:59] | Screw that. | 去他的 |
[09:01] | We do this, we do it together. | 我们要干就一起干 |
[09:08] | This is a 55-year-old male with weight gain and edema | 这是位五十五岁男性 体胖还有水肿 |
[09:12] | as well as a history of hypothyroidism. | 并且有着甲状腺功能减退症的历史 |
[09:15] | Hypothyroidism is secondary. | 甲状腺功能减退是 |
[09:16] | – Kitty Winter? – to radioactive iodine… | -凯蒂·温特 -应对格式病的… |
[09:18] | for Graves disease many years… | 放射碘治疗的副作用 |
[09:20] | My name’s Sherlock Holmes. | 我的名字是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[09:22] | We met yesterday after a fashion. | 我们昨天见过一面 |
[09:24] | You were blocking my way at Scotland Yard. | 你在苏格兰场挡住了我的路 |
[09:25] | I’ve brought your tablet back. | 我把你的平板带来了 |
[09:28] | How did you get this address? | 你怎么找到这里的 |
[09:30] | DCI Hopkins. | 刑侦督察霍普金斯 |
[09:32] | He oversees the inspector you’ve been harassing– Davies. | 他是你骚扰的探员戴维斯的主管 |
[09:35] | I haven’t been harassing anyone. | 我没骚扰任何人 |
[09:36] | Yes, you have. | 你骚扰了 |
[09:37] | But with good reason– Davies is a good man, | 不过是有正当理由的 戴尔斯是个好人 |
[09:39] | but he’s a limited thinker and he requires harassment. | 但他狭隘的思想需要一些骚扰 |
[09:44] | Are you a policeman? | 你是警察吗 |
[09:45] | No, certainly not. I’m a consultant. | 不 不是的 我是一名顾问 |
[09:47] | I’m currently in the employ of another department, | 我现在受雇于其他部门 |
[09:49] | but I make myself available to the police when needed. | 但在警察有需要的时候我会出现 |
[09:53] | You make your wage as a transcriptionist, do you not? | 你是做录入员谋生的 对吧 |
[09:57] | Sounds like lonely work. | 听起来是个孤独的工作 |
[09:59] | Anyway, I read your report, and I think you’re right. | 总之 我读了你的报告 我觉得你是对的 |
[10:02] | Latif Malak was not taken from that alleyway, | 拉蒂夫·马拉克不是在那小巷里被带走的 |
[10:04] | he was taken from somewhere else. | 他是从别的地方被带走的 |
[10:05] | I would very much like to discuss | 我非常想要与你一同 |
[10:07] | the subject with you further, | 讨论一下这个话题 |
[10:08] | but preferably not through a door. | 最好是不隔着门来说 |
[10:11] | You can keep your knife pointed at me if you like. | 如果你想 可以继续用刀指着我 |
[10:14] | How, how did you… | 你 你怎么… |
[10:14] | My sense from inquiring about you is that I’m your last and best hope | 我察觉到我可能是你最后也是最佳的机会 |
[10:18] | of finding Latif and bringing his abductor to justice. | 来找到拉蒂夫并让他的绑匪伏法 |
[10:25] | Do you wish my help or not? | 你到底要不要我的帮助 |
[10:52] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[10:53] | Better. Thank you. | 好多了 谢谢你 |
[10:55] | I’ve eaten already. | 我已经吃过了 |
[10:56] | These are for you. | 这些是给你准备的 |
[10:57] | I’m not really hungry. | 我不太饿 |
[10:59] | These are for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[11:02] | Where’s Watson? | 华生去哪了 |
[11:03] | She’s assisting Captain Gregson and Detective Bell | 她在帮助格雷森警监和贝尔警探 |
[11:05] | with a more thorough investigation of Del Gruner. | 对戴尔·格鲁纳进行一次更彻底的调查 |
[11:09] | Did you know that “Del” Is short for “Adelbert”? | 你知道戴尔是阿德尔伯特的简称吗 |
[11:13] | Small wonder the man is a sadist. | 也难怪这人是个虐待狂 |
[11:18] | Shouldn’t you be with her? | 你不应该和她一起吗 |
[11:20] | My place is here with you. | 我应该和你在一起 |
[11:23] | Sherlock… | 夏洛克 |
[11:23] | I’m ashamed of myself. I allowed you to leave | 我感到羞愧 我昨天让你 |
[11:25] | the morgue unaccompanied yesterday. | 无人陪伴地一个人离开了停尸房 |
[11:27] | You thought the man who hurt you | 你认为伤害你的那个男人 |
[11:28] | was still at large, and I thought… | 仍然逍遥法外 而我却… |
[11:32] | I should’ve been there. | 我应该在你身边 |
[11:34] | When you realized who he was. | 当你发现他是谁的时候 |
[11:39] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[11:45] | A few days ago… | 几天前… |
[11:48] | you recommended that I go back to London, | 你建议我回到伦敦 |
[11:50] | and I should’ve listened to you. | 我应该听你的 |
[11:53] | I wasn’t ready for this, Sherlock. | 我还没有准备好 夏洛克 |
[11:57] | It’s all been worked out with my mum. | 我妈妈都已经安排好了 |
[11:58] | There’s a ticket for me at JFK. | 有一张肯尼迪国际机场的机票 |
[12:00] | I leave at noon. | 我中午就走 |
[12:06] | I just… | 我只是… |
[12:08] | wanted you to know that I’m sorry. | 想让你知道 我很抱歉 |
[12:12] | For going after De Merville’s sister. | 去威胁了德梅维尔的姐姐 |
[12:15] | The captain was right to sack me. | 警监解雇我是对的 |
[12:17] | You’ve been suspended. There is a difference. | 你是被停职了 不一样的 |
[12:22] | I know now that I can’t… | 现在我知道了我没法… |
[12:25] | help you. | 帮助你 |
[12:27] | I’ll just distract. | 我会分心 |
[12:32] | I’ll arrange for the police | 我会安排警察 |
[12:33] | to take you to the airport. | 带你去机场的 |
[12:45] | Hello? | 好啊 |
[12:47] | So, it took a lot of visits | 我们探访了很多 |
[12:49] | to a lot of unsavory places, | 不太招人喜欢的地方 |
[12:50] | but Marcus and I were able to confirm that no one | 但是马库斯和我可以确定 |
[12:52] | from the Albanian mob ordered a hit on Simon de Merville. | 阿尔巴尼亚帮中没人下令杀西蒙·德梅维尔 |
[12:55] | This lends credence | 这更加证明了 |
[12:56] | to the idea that Ervin Bogdani | 尔文·博格达尼当时 |
[12:58] | was taking orders from someone else | 带着刀子去找西蒙·德梅维尔 |
[12:59] | when he came at De Merville with a knife the other day. | 是接到了别人的命令 |
[13:02] | Only there’s | 只不过 |
[13:02] | no proof to connect Bogdani to Del. | 没有证据能把博格达尼与戴尔联系起来 |
[13:04] | Stop calling him that, please. | 别再那样叫他了 谢谢 |
[13:06] | Del? | 戴尔 |
[13:06] | Del. Del is the man who hired you. | 戴尔 戴尔是那位雇佣了你的人 |
[13:08] | A friendly face, a facade. | 一位友善的 正直的人 |
[13:10] | We seek Gruner! | 我们追查的是格鲁纳 |
[13:12] | So, what’s all this? | 那么 这些是什么 |
[13:13] | Patrons from the bar that Melanie Vilkas disappeared from | 梅勒妮·威卡斯消失的酒吧里一位老主顾 |
[13:16] | recalled seeing Ervin Bogdani the night of the crime. | 记得在案发当日看到过尔文·博格达 |
[13:19] | He is in all likelihood the man who took her. | 他很可能就是诱拐她的人 |
[13:21] | Her murder, on the other hand, | 另一方面 杀了她的 |
[13:22] | was the work of the same man who took Kitty– Gruner. | 出自同样诱拐了凯蒂之人的手 格鲁纳 |
[13:26] | Take a look at the autopsy report. | 看一看尸检报告 |
[13:28] | He revels in his work and who he is. | 他沉迷于自己所做的事与自己的身份 |
[13:31] | I think it’s highly unlikely that he limited himself | 我觉得他不可能在五年里仅仅 |
[13:34] | to just Kitty and Melanie Vilkas over the last five years. | 满足于凯蒂和梅勒妮·威卡斯两人 |
[13:37] | But you and Kitty were never able to identify other victims. | 但是你和凯蒂从没找到另外的受害者 |
[13:40] | Women with brands on their backs. | 背上有着烙印的女人 |
[13:41] | If… | 如果… |
[13:42] | Gruner is a habitual murderer, it stands to reason | 格鲁纳是个惯犯 那么他很可能 |
[13:44] | he is also practiced in the art of disposing of bodies. | 非常熟悉如何处理尸体 |
[13:47] | He may be so practiced | 他可能熟练到 |
[13:48] | that no other victims have ever turned up. | 其它所有受害人都没被找到 |
[13:50] | Or they have, but his various signatures | 或者找到过 但被害人身上的印痕 |
[13:52] | were deliberately destroyed. | 被他故意销毁了 |
[13:54] | Well, Melanie Vilkas’ body turned up. | 梅勒妮·威卡斯被找到了 |
[13:56] | He wanted us to find her. | 是他想让我们找到的 |
[13:58] | We must identify the victims he did not wish us to find. | 我们必须找到他不想让我们发现的受害人 |
[14:01] | Within these boxes lie open cases. | 那堆箱子里边的 |
[14:03] | Women who were taken and/or murdered in the New York area | 是在过去的十年里在纽约范围内 |
[14:06] | over the last ten years. | 女性被绑架或被谋杀的案件 |
[14:08] | Their abductors and their killers were never identified. | 绑架者和凶手的身份尚未确定 |
[14:11] | I will wager at least some of them fell victim to Gruner. | 我敢说里面至少有几个是格鲁纳的受害者 |
[14:13] | If we can cobble together even a theoretical victim pool, | 要是我们能大致列出可能受害者的列表 |
[14:16] | we may find evidence, which will undo him. | 就能找到证据 从而消灭他 |
[14:18] | In other words, we’re looking for a needle in a haystack. | 换言之 我们这是大海捞针 |
[14:21] | Needles. But yes, our night will be long. | 不是一根针 不过今夜有的忙了 |
[14:36] | Did Kitty get to the airport all right? | 凯蒂安全到机场了吗 |
[14:40] | She should be arriving in London shortly. | 她很快就能到伦敦了 |
[14:46] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[14:50] | You were right about everything. | 你全说对了 |
[14:53] | He lied to me. | 他骗了我 |
[14:56] | It’s my fault that Kitty had to leave. | 凯蒂离开全怪我 |
[15:00] | You were manipulated by a brilliant psychopath | 你的思维被一个绝顶聪明 |
[15:02] | for whom lying is as autonomic a process as breathing. | 撒谎就跟呼吸一样自然的变态杀手左右了 |
[15:08] | Join the club. | 很多人都是 |
[15:13] | It’s Kitty. | 是凯蒂 |
[15:15] | She just landed. | 她刚着陆 |
[16:04] | Well, looks like you made some progress. | 看来你进展不小啊 |
[16:07] | After you fell asleep, | 在你睡着后 |
[16:08] | I continued going through the files. | 我继续翻查这些资料 |
[16:10] | These are the women who fell into the widest net. | 这些是我查找出的女人 |
[16:12] | Women who match Kitty’s and Melanie Vilkas’ general appearance | 跟凯蒂和梅勒妮·威卡斯的体貌特征相同 |
[16:16] | and age, but whose remains were either never found or | 年纪相仿 但是她们的骸骨要么下落不明 |
[16:18] | found in such condition as to potentially obscure | 要么就是尸身上可能存在 |
[16:21] | the scarring from Gruner’s brand. | 格鲁纳刻的印记 |
[16:23] | From there, I looked at the details of each case. | 然后 我查看了案件详情 |
[16:26] | In some, the abductions did not match | 其中有一些绑架 |
[16:27] | what we believe to be Gruner’s M.O. | 不符合格鲁纳的作案手法 |
[16:29] | The drugging and stealing away of women. | 有的是被下药 有的是被抢劫 |
[16:32] | Others occurred at times that we can confirm | 其他则是案发时 |
[16:34] | he was out of the country. | 他不在国内 |
[16:36] | In this way, I’ve managed to narrow our search | 用这种方法 我将范围缩小到 |
[16:38] | down to… three potential candidates. | 三个可能受害人 |
[16:41] | Okay, well, like you said last night, this is all theoretical. | 像你昨晚说的 这些只是大致猜想而已 |
[16:44] | You’re basing this all on Kitty and Melanie Vilkas. | 根据凯蒂和梅勒妮·威卡斯推测出来的 |
[16:46] | And considering Gruner left Melanie’s body for us to find, | 鉴于格鲁纳故意让我们找到梅勒妮的尸体 |
[16:48] | I mean, she could be as false a lead as Simon de Merville. | 她可能和西蒙·德梅维尔一样都是条错线 |
[16:52] | It’s unlikely the rest of what Gruner did | 格鲁纳对付梅勒妮·威卡斯的手法 |
[16:53] | to Melanie Vilkas was faked. | 不像是冒充的 |
[16:57] | A deranged person can no more choose | 一个精神病不能再选择 |
[16:59] | their sexual proclivities than a healthy one. | 正常的性癖好 |
[17:00] | I’m hoping he made some strategic error. | 我希望他犯了策略性错误 |
[17:02] | Giving away more information than he intended. | 能泄露出他更多的信息 |
[17:07] | What about her? Francine Bianco? She kind of looks like his type. | 这个弗朗辛·比安科如何 像是他喜欢的类型 |
[17:10] | And whoever killed her burned her body. | 杀她的人 焚毁了她的尸体 |
[17:11] | It could’ve been Gruner trying to hide the brand marks. | 可能是格鲁纳不想让人发现死者身上的标记 |
[17:13] | Why didn’t she make the list? | 她怎么没在名单上 |
[17:15] | Ms. Bianco was held by her captor for almost one year. | 比安科夫人被人囚禁了差不多一年 |
[17:17] | Neither Melanie Vilkas | 梅勒妮·威卡斯 |
[17:19] | nor any of our three suspected matches | 和其他三个受害者 |
[17:21] | were held for more than a month. | 都没被囚超过一个月 |
[17:22] | Was that really enough to discount her? | 仅凭这点不能排除她吧 |
[17:24] | I’m sorry, did you come up with a better | 抱歉 你在睡梦中 |
[17:25] | process of elimination in your sleep? | 想出更好的排除方法吗 |
[17:26] | You told me to take a break. | 你让我去休息的 |
[17:28] | These are our strongest leads. | 这几条是我们最有力的线索 |
[17:30] | Might Francine Bianco join their number eventually? | 也许最后弗朗辛·比安科会上我们的名单 |
[17:32] | Yes, of course she might. | 是 当然有可能 |
[17:33] | Gruner might have killed all of these women | 这些女人可能全是格鲁纳杀的 |
[17:36] | or he might have killed none of them. | 也可能都不是他杀的 |
[17:37] | I have to start somewhere. | 我总得找个切入点 |
[17:41] | Detective, you have myself and Watson. | 警探 我和华生都在这里 |
[17:44] | Hey, I’ve been turning over rocks in Gruner’s life | 我一直在翻查格鲁纳的生活 |
[17:46] | and a name jumped out at me: Tabitha Laird. | 一个人引起我的注意 塔比瑟·莱尔德 |
[17:49] | Is that someone you think he killed? | 你觉得他杀了她 |
[17:50] | I think it’s somebody he may have wanted to kill. | 我觉得他想要杀了她 |
[17:52] | Tabitha Laird is alive. | 塔比瑟·莱尔德还活着 |
[17:54] | I’m on my way to talk to her right now. | 我正要过去找她谈谈 |
[17:57] | I’m sorry. Just give me a second, okay? | 抱歉 等我一下 好吗 |
[18:00] | Hey, hon? | 亲爱的 |
[18:02] | You color Mommy something nice, okay? | 给妈妈画些好看的画 好吗 |
[18:12] | I think there must be some confusion. | 我不太明白是怎么回事 |
[18:14] | I never filed a police complaint against Del. | 我从没向警方控告戴尔 |
[18:16] | No, Ms. Laird, we know that. | 这点我们知道 莱尔德夫人 |
[18:18] | But you work for a charity for foster kids, right? | 你在慈善机构照顾那些收养的孩子 对吧 |
[18:20] | Hearth and Home Foundation? | 和爱之家基金会 |
[18:21] | That’s right. | 对 |
[18:22] | Del is on the board. | 戴尔是基金会董事之一 |
[18:23] | Couple years ago you had a conversation about him | 几年前 你跟另一董事会成员 |
[18:25] | with another board member. We wanted to ask you about it. | 谈论过他 跟我们说说吧 |
[18:28] | You talked to Bonnie Kemp. | 你们跟邦尼·肯普谈过了 |
[18:31] | That was all a mistake. | 那只是个误会 |
[18:32] | Del and I are friends now. | 戴尔和我现在是朋友了 |
[18:34] | She gave the impression that, | 她的印象是 |
[18:36] | at the time, you thought it was harassment. | 那时 你觉得被骚然了 |
[18:38] | Del had just joined the foundation. | 戴尔那时刚加入基金会 |
[18:40] | Part of my job was to get him situated. | 我的工作之一就是安顿好他 |
[18:42] | There were a couple of… incidents. | 那时发生了些小插曲 |
[18:45] | Incidents? | 什么插曲 |
[18:47] | He invited me to his beach house. | 他邀请我去他的沙滩别墅做客 |
[18:49] | He said I could bring Jesse and we should | 他说我可以带上杰西 |
[18:50] | bring our bathing suits. | 并带上泳衣 |
[18:52] | A few weeks later he asked again. | 几星期后 他又邀请我了 |
[18:54] | I mentioned it to Bonnie and he apologized | 我跟邦妮提了一下 第二天他就道歉了 |
[18:56] | and backed off the very next day. | 并没有再纠缠了 |
[18:58] | It’s nothing against him. He just wasn’t my type. | 我不讨厌他 只是他不是我喜欢的类型 |
[19:00] | Type is important, especially to a man like Gruner. | 类型很重要 特别是对格鲁纳这样的男人来说 |
[19:04] | Whatever it is that you think Del did, | 不管你认为戴尔做了什么 |
[19:06] | you’re wrong. | 你想错了 |
[19:08] | He’s a sweet guy. | 他人很好 |
[19:10] | He’s been very good to me. | 他对我一直都很好 |
[19:11] | Good? How? | 怎么个好法 |
[19:12] | Well, in addition to his work with the Hearth and Home Foundation, | 他除了在和爱之家基金会帮忙 |
[19:15] | he funds a scholarship at a private school in the city. | 还在本市一所私立学校创立了奖学金 |
[19:18] | Jesse was the recipient two years ago. | 杰西两年前得到了奖学金 |
[19:20] | Without Del, I don’t know where I’d be today. | 没有戴尔 就没有我今日的生活 |
[19:25] | Well, what do you think? | 你有何高见 |
[19:28] | I think she doesn’t fit our victim profile. | 我觉得她不符合受害人的类型 |
[19:30] | She’s older than the others. She’s taller, fair-haired. | 她年纪较大 个子更高 还是金发 |
[19:32] | The most striking difference, of course, | 最醒目的区别当然是 |
[19:33] | is that she’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[19:35] | If Gruner wasn’t stalking her, what was he doing? | 如果格鲁纳当时不是对她心怀不轨 那是什么 |
[19:37] | Like many serial killers, Gruner’s a narcissist. | 如同大多数连环杀手 格鲁纳是个自恋狂 |
[19:40] | He saw Tabitha Laird and her son and he saw an opportunity | 他看到塔比瑟·莱尔德和她儿子 |
[19:42] | to bask in the glory of his own good deeds. | 就想借此享受做大善人的虚荣感 |
[19:45] | He doesn’t contribute to charities or fund scholarships | 他做慈善 创立奖学金 |
[19:47] | because he’s a good person; | 不是因为他心好 |
[19:48] | he does it ’cause he likes the attention that he gets. | 而是能得到大家的亲睐 |
[19:51] | You said you were looking into other areas of his life. | 你说你之前在调查他生活的其他方面 |
[19:52] | I say we cut our losses, compare whatever else | 我想还是减少我们的损失 用你查到的资料 |
[19:54] | you’ve learned with our list of potential victims, | 比对我们列出的潜在受害人 |
[19:56] | and then see if we can find a connection. | 看能不能找出关联 |
[20:02] | You gonna tell me why you asked me to meet you here, | 你直接告诉我为什么要我在这里见你 |
[20:03] | or do I have to guess? | 还是要我猜一下 |
[20:08] | Latif. | 拉蒂夫 |
[20:09] | He came here straight from the hospital. | 他从医院直接过来的 |
[20:12] | You were wrong about the pederast Hodge. | 你误会那个娈童癖霍奇了 |
[20:15] | The boy’s true abductor was a woman named Baraa Nezain. | 绑走那男孩的是个女人 叫布拉·内赞恩 |
[20:18] | Until a few hours ago, she resided | 直到几个小时前 |
[20:19] | in the same building as the Malak family. | 她还跟马拉克一家住在同一幢楼里 |
[20:23] | She lost her own son to leukemia in 2012. | 2012年 她儿子死于血癌 |
[20:26] | Latif was to be the replacement. | 她想用拉蒂夫代替自己的儿子 |
[20:28] | She lured him to her flat, she drugged him, | 把他引诱到了她的住处 给他下了药 |
[20:30] | and she hid him there. Then she put his backpack | 把他藏在那里 然后她把他的书包 |
[20:33] | in that alleyway to mislead the police as to when and where | 放进小巷里 在绑架时间与地点上误导了警方 |
[20:35] | he was taken. Just as you predicted. | 跟你预测的一样 |
[20:40] | He’s going home tonight. | 他今晚就能回家 |
[20:42] | ‘Cause of you. | 多亏了你 |
[20:46] | No, I thought it was Hodge. I was positive. | 不 我以为是霍奇 我当时很确定 |
[20:48] | You wished it to be Hodge. | 你希望是霍奇 |
[20:50] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[20:52] | You were drawn to this case because you also | 这案子吸引你是因为 |
[20:54] | fell victim to a sexual predator. | 你也是性侵受害者 |
[20:57] | I’m sorry. I’ve known since our second meeting. | 抱歉 我们第二次见面时我就知道了 |
[21:00] | If you are to hone your skills as an investigator, | 如果你想磨练你的侦探技巧 |
[21:03] | you really must know your blind spots. | 就必须要弄清楚自己的盲点 |
[21:07] | How did you take everything that I told you | 你是怎么根据我对你说的那些 |
[21:09] | and come up with this? | 想出这些的 |
[21:11] | All in good time, Ms. Winter. | 你迟早会懂的 温特小姐 |
[21:14] | Firstly, I’ve got an offer I’d like you to consider. | 首先 我想给你份工作 希望你考虑下 |
[21:57] | Thanks to all of you, | 多亏了大家 |
[21:59] | we were able to find good homes for more kids in 2014 | 我们才能在2014年为更多的孩子找到住处 |
[22:02] | than in any prior year of our history. | 有史以来年度最多的一次 |
[22:09] | To talk about what lies ahead, here is a man | 接下来有请这位 跟我们展望一下前景 |
[22:12] | whose generosity with his money and his time | 他慷慨地奉献出自己的钱财与时间 |
[22:16] | truly embodies the spirit of Hearth and Home. | 真正体现了和爱之家的精神 |
[22:21] | Del Gruner. | 戴尔·格鲁纳 |
[22:22] | Thank you, Warren. Thank you. | 谢谢你 沃伦 |
[22:31] | So, this rich guy dies, and he finds himself | 一个有钱人死了 他发现自己 |
[22:33] | in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates… | 站在圣彼得看守的天国之门前 |
[22:40] | I had no idea you were involved with the foundation. | 我不知道你和基金会还有联系 |
[22:43] | I wasn’t. | 没有 |
[22:44] | But then I saw you’d be here tonight, | 但是当我知道你今晚会来这时 |
[22:45] | and all of a sudden, I knew how I wanted to spend | 突然间 我想到了该怎么花 |
[22:48] | my severance check from Leda. | 利达发给我的工资 |
[22:50] | Well, if you’re planning on making a scene, be my guest. | 如果你想要大闹一场 请随便 |
[22:53] | Just don’t expect it to do any good. | 不过你别指望这对你有什么好处 |
[22:55] | You see, these people are my friends. | 你也看到了 这些人都是我的朋友 |
[22:57] | It’ll only take a few seconds for you to be removed. | 只需要几秒钟就能把你请出去 |
[23:00] | I’m not here to make a scene, Del. | 我不是来闹事的 戴尔 |
[23:01] | I just wanted to tell you to enjoy it all while it lasts. | 我只是想告诉你 趁还有机会多享受一下吧 |
[23:04] | And what makes you think it’s not going to last? | 你凭什么觉得我以后没机会了 |
[23:07] | Carrie Morse, Stacey Goff, | 卡丽·莫尔斯 斯黛西·戈夫 |
[23:09] | Vivian Russell– we know about them. | 维维安·罗素 她们的事我们都知道了 |
[23:11] | It’s only a matter of time before we | 把你和她们的谋杀案联系起来 |
[23:12] | connect you to one of their murders. | 只是时间问题 |
[23:14] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[23:15] | None of those names ring a bell. Should they? | 这些人名我都没听说过 |
[23:17] | Miss Watson. | 华生女士 |
[23:19] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[23:20] | Ms. Laird. Well, Del and I used to work together. | 莱尔德夫人 戴尔和我以前一起工作过 |
[23:23] | I saw the foundation was hosting an event tonight, | 我看到基金会今晚承办了一个晚会 |
[23:25] | and I thought I’d come and say hello. | 于是就想来打个招呼 |
[23:27] | How do you know Joan? | 你怎么认识乔恩的 |
[23:28] | My colleagues and I paid her a visit today. | 我和同事们今天去拜访过她 |
[23:30] | We had a very interesting conversation. | 我们聊得很好 |
[23:32] | Actually, we didn’t. | 其实不是的 |
[23:33] | They thought you and I had a problem. | 他们觉得你和我有什么问题 |
[23:36] | I told them they couldn’t be more wrong. | 我跟他们说他们大错特错了 |
[23:38] | I was just coming to let you know the silent auction | 我来是想告诉你静默拍卖的拍品 |
[23:40] | is wrapping up, so… | 正在准备… |
[23:42] | I was just leaving. | 我要走了 |
[23:44] | I wouldn’t bid on any vacations if I were you. | 如果我是你的话 我不会竞拍度假产品 |
[23:52] | Let’s say I’m anything like you think I am. | 就算我是你所说的那样 |
[23:56] | How smart would that make you, testing me like this? | 你这样来测试我 很明智吗 |
[23:59] | You should be careful, Del. | 你应该小心点 戴尔 |
[24:01] | We’re not in some basement. | 我们现在不是在地下室里 |
[24:02] | I don’t have duct tape around my eyes and wrists. | 我的眼睛没被蒙住 手没被绑住 |
[24:04] | Let go. | 放开我 |
[24:06] | Or we’ll find out how you do | 否则你就会知道 |
[24:07] | against a woman who can actually fight back. | 你对付会反抗的女人是什么样了 |
[24:23] | I did a 12-week psych rotation, | 我上过十二周的精神方面课程 |
[24:24] | and I still couldn’t tell you | 但我仍然无法解释 |
[24:25] | how someone could stand in the middle of a charity benefit, | 他怎么能够在慈善活动上 |
[24:27] | be accused of a string of murders and tell jokes. | 被指控一些列谋杀后 还能谈笑自如 |
[24:29] | I’m just as baffled by you. | 我真搞不懂你 |
[24:31] | You just gave our adversary | 你把我们所预测的受害者的名字 |
[24:32] | the names we were able to divine. | 全都告诉了我们的敌人 |
[24:34] | If those women were indeed his victims, | 如果这些人真的是他杀的 |
[24:36] | now he knows our plan. He can interfere. | 现在他就知道了我们的计划 他会破坏的 |
[24:38] | We are playing a guessing game. You know that as well as I do. | 我们是猜出来的 这你也知道 |
[24:40] | I do not guess! | 我从来不猜 |
[24:41] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[24:42] | Having these women’s pictures, the dates and times | 有了这些女人的图片 知道她们失踪时的 |
[24:44] | they disappeared– it’s not the same as physical evidence. | 日期和时间 这些不是实实在在的证据 |
[24:46] | We don’t have bodies to autopsy, | 我们没有尸体可以做尸检 |
[24:48] | crime scenes to visit. | 也没有案发现场可以调查 |
[24:49] | It is a poor detective who blames her evidence, Watson. | 只有不好的警探才会去责怪证据 华生 |
[24:51] | I wanted to see his face. | 我想看他的表情 |
[24:53] | I wanted to say those three names | 我想知道当我说出那三个名字时 |
[24:54] | and see what he did. | 他会有什么反应 |
[24:55] | And? | 然后呢 |
[24:57] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[25:00] | Yeah, well, that doesn’t mean we’re not right. | 但这并不代表我们错了 |
[25:02] | I did not come here to scrap the list, okay? | 我不是来这吵架的 好吧 |
[25:03] | I came here because I think it is incomplete. | 我来这是因为我觉得我们的任务还没完成 |
[25:06] | There was one name that did get a rise out of Gruner. | 有一个名字的确引起了格鲁纳的注意 |
[25:09] | Tabitha Laird. She was there tonight. | 塔比瑟·莱尔德 她今晚也在 |
[25:11] | When he realized we’d been to see her, | 当他知道我们拜访过她时 |
[25:12] | he lost it. | 他失控了 |
[25:14] | Define “lost it.” | 什么叫”失控了” |
[25:18] | I saw him tonight– the real him. | 我今晚见到了真实的他 |
[25:22] | Tabitha Laird may not fall into the victim profile | 塔比瑟·莱尔德可能不符合 |
[25:25] | that we cobbled together, but I am telling you, | 我们拼凑出的受害者的侧写 但我告诉你 |
[25:27] | he’s got plans for her. | 他对她有想法 |
[25:30] | Tabitha Laird could not be more dissimilar | 塔比瑟·莱尔德跟我们所找出的 |
[25:32] | to the three women we were able to isolate. | 三个女人相差太大 |
[25:36] | Perhaps his interest in her is genuinely romantic. | 可能他对她的兴趣是出于真实的感情 |
[25:39] | There have been serial killers with wives, girlfriends. | 一些连环杀手也有妻子 女朋友 |
[25:41] | These men are outliers, but they do exist. | 这种人很少 但的确是有 |
[25:43] | No, we know what Gruner does to women. | 不 我们知道格鲁纳是怎么对女人的 |
[25:45] | We know what he sees when he looks at them. | 我们知道女人在他眼里是什么样的 |
[25:46] | This thing with Tabitha, it’s… | 他跟塔比瑟… |
[25:49] | I can’t explain it, but there was something there. | 我也说不清 但肯定是有什么事 |
[25:51] | Then the only thing that we know for certain | 我们唯一确定的是 |
[25:53] | is that I’ve wasted a great deal of time on victimology. | 我浪费了很多时间在被害者研究上 |
[26:01] | We’re going to get Kitty back. | 我们要把凯蒂接回来 |
[26:05] | We’re going to take care of this. | 我们要处理好这事 |
[26:07] | She’ll come back, and you’ll get to finish what you started. | 她会回来的 而你要把你的事做完 |
[26:13] | You should call the Captain, | 你应该给警监打个电话 |
[26:14] | arrange for protective detail for Tabitha Laird | 让他给塔比瑟·莱尔德和她的儿子 |
[26:16] | and her son. | 安排保护人员 |
[26:17] | I will revisit every file in every box. | 我会重新查看每个箱子里的每份文件 |
[26:20] | If she is in play for Gruner, | 如果她被格鲁纳盯上了 |
[26:22] | then we will need to broaden our parameters. | 那我们就要拓宽受害者的特征标准 |
[26:23] | We will need women in their 40s, taller women, women with… | 我们的重点是四十多岁 高个子女人… |
[26:30] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:34] | You said the director of the Hearth and Home Foundation | 你之前说和爱之家基金会的会长 |
[26:36] | thanked Del Gruner for his six years of service this evening, | 今晚在宴会上感谢了戴尔·格鲁纳六年来的工作 |
[26:38] | did you not? | 对吧 |
[26:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:40] | Francine Bianco– she was taken in April 2008. | 弗朗辛·比安科 她是在2008年四月被绑架的 |
[26:43] | Her charred remains were not found | 她被烧焦的尸体于2009年三月 |
[26:45] | in a shallow grave until March 2009. | 在一处浅坟中被发现 |
[26:47] | Right, but I thought that was the problem. | 是的 不过我觉得这是奇怪的地方 |
[26:49] | She was kept for almost a year, | 她被劫持了将近一年 |
[26:50] | the other women kept only a few weeks. | 而其他女人只有几个星期 |
[26:52] | What if he intended to only keep her for a few weeks, | 会不会他原本打算劫持她几个星期 |
[26:54] | but then her circumstances changed? | 但后来她的情况变了 |
[26:57] | What kind of circumstances? | 什么情况 |
[26:59] | I don’t think Gruner is interested in Tabitha Laird at all. | 我觉得格鲁纳并不是对塔比瑟·莱尔德感兴趣 |
[27:02] | I think he’s interested in her son. | 而是对她的儿子感兴趣 |
[27:09] | 伦敦 六个月前 | |
[27:19] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[27:20] | Then you can’t come in. | 那你就别进来了 |
[28:11] | This method is the only way | 这是唯一能够 |
[28:13] | to bypass the chain on a door such as this one. | 解开这种锁链的办法 |
[28:16] | It is important that you master it. | 你必须熟练掌握 这对你很重要 |
[28:18] | Like it’s important that I study tobacco ash | 就像我研究烟灰 |
[28:20] | and can distinguish one form of mold from another. | 以及能够区分出一种霉菌同样重要 |
[28:22] | Do you know why most investigators fail? | 你知道为什么大多数的调查都失败了吗 |
[28:24] | Lack of elastics? | 缺少橡皮筋吗 |
[28:25] | They refuse to extend their base of knowledge | 他们只懂得基本的调查方法 |
[28:28] | beyond the bounds of basic investigative procedure. | 而不愿意去学习其它方面的知识 |
[28:30] | Right, but we’ve been doing this for weeks. | 好吧 但是我们已经练了好几个星期了 |
[28:32] | When do we get to take on an actual case? | 什么时候才能开始真正的案子 |
[28:34] | When I decide that you’re ready. | 当我觉得你已经准备好了的时候 |
[28:36] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[28:40] | You don’t look well, you know. | 你看上去不太好 |
[28:42] | What’s my appearance got to do with anything? | 我的外貌跟你有什么关系 |
[28:44] | You’ve been mopey ever since MI6 fired you. | 自从军情六处解雇你后你就闷闷不乐 |
[28:46] | I think you’re taking your frustrations out on me. | 我觉得你是把火撒在我身上 |
[28:50] | I am gifting you with an education. | 我这是在教你手艺 |
[28:53] | Well, maybe you were just wrong about me. | 可能你看错我了 |
[28:54] | Only that can’t be it because you’re never wrong. | 这不可能 因为你从来不会错 |
[28:57] | Watson was much further along at this point. | 华生在这个时候已经学到很多了 |
[29:00] | Perhaps you’re right about me being wrong. | 你说我错了 或许你是正确的 |
[29:03] | I was only ever trying to fix you, | 我只是想要让你恢复 |
[29:05] | but you seem to enjoy being broken. | 而你似乎不愿意好起来 |
[29:12] | Don’t call me again. | 别再给我打电话 |
[29:14] | Ever. | 永远不要 |
[29:22] | Yes, Jesse is adopted. | 是的 杰西是被领养的 |
[29:24] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这事有什么问题吗 |
[29:26] | Did you ever come in contact with the biological parents? | 你有没有跟他的亲生父母联系过 |
[29:28] | No, he was a Safe Haven baby. | 没有 他之前在婴儿避风港 |
[29:30] | Someone left him at a firehouse. | 有人把他遗弃在消防站 |
[29:32] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[29:33] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[29:34] | that Jesse’s father might be Del Gruner. | 杰西的生父可能是戴尔·格鲁纳 |
[29:37] | What? | 什么 |
[29:38] | We think he abducted this woman, | 我们认为他在2008年 |
[29:39] | Francine Bianco, in 2008. | 绑架了这个女人 弗朗辛·比安科 |
[29:41] | We think she’s Jesse’s biological mother. | 我们认为她是杰西的生母 |
[29:46] | This is insane. | 这太离谱了 |
[29:48] | Insane would be a fair assessment. | 用离谱来形容比较合理 |
[29:49] | Mr. Gruner suffers from what must surely be | 格鲁纳先生一定是患有 |
[29:51] | clinical narcissism. | 临床性自恋症 |
[29:53] | That is why, when he realized he’d impregnated his captive, | 所以 当他知道他使被抓的人怀孕后 |
[29:56] | he veered from what we believe to be his pattern. | 他就改变了原先的手法 |
[29:58] | He, he’d created something, | 他…他有了自己的孩子 |
[30:00] | a life, and it was his, | 有了一种生活 他的生活 |
[30:01] | which means it meant something to him. | 这对他来说有一定的意义 |
[30:03] | So he spared Ms. Bianco. | 所以他饶过了比安科小姐 |
[30:05] | At least until she came to term. | 至少是在她临产时 |
[30:07] | That doesn’t even make sense. | 这完全说不通啊 |
[30:09] | Why would somebody do all that just to give him up? | 他为什么费了那么大劲 最后又不要他了呢 |
[30:11] | Odds are he didn’t know how to explain suddenly having a child. | 可能是他不知道如何解释为什么突然有孩子了 |
[30:14] | His appointment at the Hearth and Home Foundation | 他在和爱之家基金会的职位 |
[30:16] | allowed him access | 让他能够有办法 |
[30:18] | and a means to influence Jesse’s life. | 融入到杰西的生活中 |
[30:21] | He later funded a scholarship for the same reason. | 他后来设立了一项奖学金也是出于同样的目的 |
[30:24] | I would like you to leave. | 请你们马上离开 |
[30:25] | Please. We know how difficult this is to hear. | 拜托了 我们知道你很难接受这事 |
[30:28] | We don’t expect you to take it on faith. | 我们不指望你能完全相信 |
[30:30] | We just want to swab the inside of Jesse’s cheek. | 我们只需要杰西口腔里的提取物 |
[30:32] | If we’re wrong and his DNA does not match Francine’s, | 如果我们错了 他的DNA和弗朗辛的并不匹配 |
[30:35] | we’ll know within a few hours. | 几个小时后就能知道结果了 |
[30:37] | If we’re right, believe us, | 如果我们是对的 相信我们 |
[30:39] | you don’t want Jesse’s father walking free. | 你不会希望杰西的生父逍遥法外的 |
[30:47] | There’s no luggage in the house. | 房间里没有行李 |
[30:50] | Half his clothes are missing. | 他一半的衣服不见了 |
[30:51] | Del Gruner is not out buying cigarettes. | 戴尔·格鲁纳可不是出门买烟而已 |
[30:55] | Well, you think he knew we were coming? | 你觉得他知道我们要来吗 |
[30:57] | Maybe Tabitha Laird tipped him off. | 也许塔比瑟·莱尔德给他通风报信了 |
[31:01] | He vacated abruptly a couple of hours ago. | 他是几个小时前匆忙离开的 |
[31:04] | Well, we got a BOLO out. | 我们已经对他发起了协查通告 |
[31:06] | Would be nice to monitor his credit card activity, | 要是能监控他的信用卡记录就更好了 |
[31:08] | but the judge who gave us the search warrant | 不过签发搜查令的法官 |
[31:10] | was being generous as it is. | 已经算是对我们很慷慨了 |
[31:12] | Generous? | 慷慨 |
[31:13] | Yeah, we got the DNA test that shows that Jesse Laird | DNA的比对结果显示杰西·莱尔德就是 |
[31:16] | is Francine Bianco’s son. We got Kitty’s statements. | 弗朗辛·比安科的儿子 加上凯蒂的证词 |
[31:20] | Both raise questions. | 这两点都值得我们怀疑他 |
[31:22] | But if we want to go hard after this guy, | 但如果真要追捕这个家伙 |
[31:24] | we need to pull a solid answer out of this place. | 我们必须要在这里找出确凿的证据 |
[31:27] | Well, there has to be a usable DNA sample in here somewhere. | 这里肯定会有他残留的DNA |
[31:30] | I’ve already sent a hairbrush to the M.E.’s lab for testing. | 我已经把一把梳子送到法医实验室检查了 |
[31:33] | If Gruner’s the father, | 如果格鲁纳是孩子的父亲 |
[31:34] | he’s cooked– assuming we can find him. | 他就完了 前提是我们能找到他 |
[31:37] | Well, there must surely be a clue here | 这里肯定会有 |
[31:38] | which will help in that regard. | 能给我们提供帮助的线索 |
[31:39] | I’ll take this floor, Watson, you take upstairs. | 我检查这层 华生 你去楼上 |
[31:54] | How do you know when it’s ready, Del? | 你怎么判断怎样才算烧好了 戴尔 |
[32:01] | Del? | 戴尔 |
[32:04] | Talk to me, Del. | 说话啊 戴尔 |
[32:08] | You must not like hearing your name | 你一定不希望听见 |
[32:10] | in the mouth of the person who’s gonna kill you. | 想杀你的人叫出你的名字吧 |
[32:16] | I know I didn’t. | 我知道自己是这样 |
[32:19] | That’s one of the reasons I changed it. | 所以我才改了自己的名字 |
[32:20] | It wasn’t just so you wouldn’t find me, | 不止是为了让你找不到我 |
[32:22] | it was the way that you kept using it. | 也是因为你一直用那名字称呼我 |
[32:25] | You’re going to die tonight, quite horribly. | 今晚你会死得很惨 |
[32:30] | Then I’m gonna dissolve you in a sink. | 然后我会在水槽里把你的尸体溶解 |
[32:32] | Wait! | 等等 |
[32:38] | I just want you to know… | 我只想让你知道… |
[32:43] | that I never stopped seeing your face. | 自从那天晚上以后 |
[32:47] | Not after that night. | 你的脸一直浮现在我的脑中 |
[32:50] | The other girls, | 其他的姑娘 |
[32:51] | the ones who didn’t escape– | 那些没能逃走的 |
[32:54] | well, I saw you. | 我都在她们身上看到了你 |
[32:57] | The bitch who broke my hand. | 那个让我的手骨折的婊子 |
[33:02] | You think you went through hell. | 你觉得自己之前活在地狱里 |
[33:06] | But they suffered more because of you! | 但她们都因为你才更受煎熬 |
[33:14] | Help! | 救命 |
[33:15] | In here! Help! | 这里 救命 |
[33:33] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[33:35] | And it’s only me. | 只有我一个人 |
[33:38] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[33:58] | I was here once, you know. | 我曾经也面临过这个处境 |
[34:01] | Not literally here, | 不是说这个地方 |
[34:04] | but where you are with him. | 而是和仇人共处一室 |
[34:07] | The man you thought killed Irene. | 和那个你觉得杀了艾琳的人 |
[34:08] | I couldn’t go through with it. | 让我挥之不去 |
[34:11] | You had the wrong man, I have the right one. | 你抓错了人 而我没有 |
[34:13] | Does my nose deceive me, | 我的鼻子出错了吗 |
[34:14] | or have you laid hands | 还是说你的手接触过 |
[34:15] | on some nutmeg concoction? | 肉豆蔻混合剂 |
[34:20] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[34:21] | Your phone. | 通过你的手机 |
[34:23] | There’s an application on it which allows me to track you. | 里面有一个能让我追踪你的程序 |
[34:26] | So you saw that I hadn’t gone back to London. | 所以你知道我没有回伦敦 |
[34:28] | I knew you weren’t going the second you told me. | 你告诉我的时候我就知道你不会回去 |
[34:32] | If you knew that I was lying… | 如果你知道我在撒谎… |
[34:34] | You were right the other day. At the morgue. | 那天在停尸房 你说的没错 |
[34:37] | When you said I couldn’t possibly know what you’re feeling. | 你说我不可能明白你的感受 |
[34:43] | I thought, perhaps, this was what you needed. | 所以我想 也许这正是你所需要的 |
[34:46] | It is. | 没错 |
[34:48] | I was less certain. | 我当时并不确定 |
[34:50] | So I returned to the business at hand. | 所以继续处理手边的其他事情了 |
[34:53] | I thought if Watson and I could bring Gruner to justice | 我想如果华生和我能在你行动之前 |
[34:55] | before you acted, you would be spared the decision | 把格鲁纳绳之于法 你就用不着 |
[34:57] | that you have to make regarding his life. | 取他的性命了 |
[35:01] | If, on the other hand, | 但如果 |
[35:02] | we could not undo Gruner… | 我们没能抓到格鲁纳的话 |
[35:07] | So, why are you here now? | 那你为什么会来 |
[35:12] | When I returned to London last year, | 我去年回到伦敦的时候 |
[35:15] | I had certain expectations. | 我怀着一些想法 |
[35:17] | Exactly none of them were met. | 然而所有这些想法能没能变成现实 |
[35:21] | Our crossing paths changed things for me. | 我们的相遇改变了我 |
[35:26] | You… | 你… |
[35:29] | saved me. | 拯救了我 |
[35:34] | I’d like to return the favor. | 我想回报你 |
[35:37] | This is a favor. | 这就是你的回报 |
[35:40] | Interfering. | 出手干预我 |
[35:43] | If you decide that killing Gruner | 如果你觉得杀掉格鲁纳 |
[35:46] | is going to make you feel whole again, | 能让你感觉好受一些 |
[35:49] | I won’t stop you. | 我不会阻止你 |
[35:53] | But I’d be remiss if I didn’t tell you | 忘了告诉你 |
[35:56] | that we had found a way to expose him. | 我们找到了能抓住他的证据 |
[35:59] | What does that have to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[36:01] | With what he did to me? | 就凭他对我所做过的事 |
[36:03] | Nothing. | 没关系 |
[36:06] | Everything. | 或者也有很大的关系 |
[36:09] | Wish I could tell you. | 我也希望能给你答案 |
[36:15] | Whatever you decide, | 无论你的决定是什么 |
[36:18] | you must understand | 你都要明白 |
[36:20] | that you will always be special to me. | 你对我来说一直很重要 |
[36:26] | You will always… | 你将一直会是… |
[36:30] | be my friend. | 我的朋友 |
[36:59] | Tonight’s your lucky night, Del. | 戴尔 今晚你交上好运了 |
[37:07] | I’m not gonna kill you after all. | 我不会杀了你 |
[37:13] | Everything I’ve shown you tonight was just… | 今晚我展现给你看的… |
[37:17] | a mask. It isn’t really me. | 只是一个面具 并不是真实的我 |
[37:23] | You’d know all about masks, wouldn’t you? | 你很熟悉面具是什么 对吧 |
[37:27] | You’ve worn one your entire life. | 你这一生都带着一个面具 |
[37:33] | I’ve taken mine off. | 我要把我的面具摘掉了 |
[37:40] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[38:04] | You want to tell me where you’ve been the last few hours? | 你能告诉我这几个小时你去哪儿了吗 |
[38:09] | No. | 不能 |
[38:14] | Tell me she’s okay. | 告诉我她没事 |
[38:25] | Captain. | 警监 |
[38:27] | We got him. Gruner. | 我们抓到格鲁纳了 |
[38:30] | We’ve been trying to ping his cell phone for hours, | 我们一直在追踪他的手机 |
[38:32] | but suddenly it came back on. | 突然之间有了信号 |
[38:35] | We found him in a warehouse on Staten Island | 我们在斯塔顿岛的一个仓库里找到了他 |
[38:38] | tied to a chair. | 被绑在椅子上 |
[38:40] | At first, we thought someone had lit his head on fire, | 起先 我们以为有人把他的脸烧掉了 |
[38:44] | but the doctor said it was some kind of corrosive. | 但医生说这是某种腐蚀剂 |
[38:48] | Preliminary lab work says he is Jesse Laird’s | 初步报告显示他就是 |
[38:51] | biological father, and Joan found a book stashed | 杰西·莱尔德的生父 乔恩在他的住处 |
[38:55] | at his place. | 找到了一个本子 |
[38:55] | There are pictures | 里面有一些照片 |
[38:56] | in there that he’s not gonna be able to explain. | 恐怕他无法做出合理解释 |
[39:00] | He’s gonna wake up | 他会在几个小时之后醒过来 |
[39:01] | after a few hours, and right after I tell him | 我会立刻告诉他他被捕了 |
[39:04] | he’s under arrest, I’m gonna ask him who did this to him. | 然后我会问他是谁对他做了这些 |
[39:07] | Maybe it’s a name I know. | 也许是一个我熟悉的人 |
[39:11] | Maybe it isn’t. | 也许不是 |
[39:13] | Either way, I’m gonna have to go after them. | 无论如何 我都会追捕他们 |
[39:18] | Understood. | 明白 |
[39:32] | There’s some things I need to wrap up with the captain. | 我还有些事要和警监说 |
[39:41] | I wanted you to know | 我要告诉你 |
[39:42] | that this is the last time I’ll be using this phone. | 这是我最后一次用这个手机了 |
[39:46] | Thought you’d want to verify | 我想你可能想要核实 |
[39:48] | that I really have gone to the airport this time. | 我这次是不是真的在机场 |
[39:52] | So you have. | 你真的在 |
[39:57] | Do you think I did the right thing? | 你觉得我这么做是对的吗 |
[40:01] | I think you do not have the stain of a murder upon you. | 我觉得你不是一个会取人性命的凶手 |
[40:08] | You say that I saved you, but the way that I see it… | 你说我拯救了你 但我觉得 |
[40:13] | you gave me everything. | 是你给了我一切 |
[40:18] | Have you decided where you’re going to go? | 你想好要去哪儿了吗 |
[40:21] | Well, somewhere I can use what you taught me, | 一个你所教我的东西能派的上用处的地方 |
[40:23] | somewhere I can help people. | 一个我能帮助他人的地方 |
[40:27] | I might reach out to you with a question every now and again. | 我可能还会因为其他问题联系你 |
[40:30] | I hope that’s okay. | 希望你别介意 |
[40:32] | I am at your disposal. | 随时都可以 |
[40:40] | Do you know what I haven’t said to anyone in a really long time? | 你知道有件事我从没和任何人提起 |
[40:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:49] | Isn’t that the saddest thing? | 这难道不是最悲伤的事吗 |
[41:00] | 伦敦 六个月前 | |
[41:27] | Did you, you, forget something? | 你是不是忘了什么东西 |
[41:32] | I’m sorry for leaving last week. | 抱歉我上周离开了你 |
[41:36] | It was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[41:41] | You started something with me, | 你教会了我一些东西 |
[41:44] | and I’d like you to finish it. | 我希望你能继续 |
[41:50] | Come back tomorrow at midday… | 明天中午来找我 |
[41:53] | and bring some goggles. | 再带副护目镜 |
[41:56] | And a ladder. | 和一架梯子 |