时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You work for Sherlock. | 你为夏洛克工作 |
[00:07] | I don’t work for anyone. I’m his new partner. | 我不为任何人工作 我是他的新搭档 |
[00:10] | The training I’m attempting to provide her | 我现在给她提供的训练 |
[00:11] | is the same training I provided you. | 正如我曾经提供给你的 |
[00:13] | It is, in part, an attempt to channel certain | 在某种意思上 是想利用她 |
[00:15] | residual feelings that she has into a productive skill. | 身为受害人的感受 打造成有助于破案的技能 |
[00:18] | You think that Kitty needs help above and beyond my mentorship. | 你觉得凯蒂需要的帮助是我的教导提供不了的 |
[00:20] | She’s a rape victim. She was kept and tortured. | 她是强奸案受害者 她被软禁并虐待过 |
[00:23] | I got a nice little surprise. Stotz is leaving the force. | 我也得到了点小惊喜 斯托茨要离开警队了 |
[00:26] | Glad to hear it all worked out. | 很高兴一切都解决了 |
[00:28] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[00:29] | Does it matter? | 这个重要吗 |
[00:30] | I’m folding my private detective business | 我要结束我自己的侦探事业 |
[00:33] | and I’m going to go work for Leda. | 然后去利达公司工作了 |
[00:34] | An insurance company. | 一家保险公司 |
[00:35] | Captain. | 警监 |
[00:36] | A body just turned up– | 发现了一具尸体 |
[00:38] | I need you at the scene. | 我需要你来现场 |
[00:39] | Her name is Melanie Vilkas. | 死者名叫梅勒妮·威卡斯 |
[00:40] | 24 years old. | 24岁 |
[00:41] | And the reason I couldn’t bring Kitty with me? | 我不能带凯蒂同来的原因是什么 |
[00:43] | They’re the same markings I saw in those files | 在你给我的文件里我看到过一样的标记 |
[00:46] | you gave me. The same ones that are on Kitty’s back. | 跟凯蒂背上的标记一样 |
[00:49] | The man who hurt her is here in New York. | 伤害过她的那个人来纽约了 |
[01:03] | Yeah, the view’s not bad, right? | 风景不错吧 |
[01:06] | Not bad, no. | 很不错 |
[01:07] | But, please, make yourself at home. | 放松一些 就像在家一样 |
[01:09] | We want you to be as comfortable here at Leda | 我们希望你在利达工作时 |
[01:10] | as you were at your old job. | 能像做以前的工作一样舒服 |
[01:13] | I’ll try, but how do you guys | 我会的 但你们 |
[01:14] | feel about pj’s at the office? | 对在办公室穿睡衣怎么看 |
[01:17] | Well, there’s been talk of expanding casual Fridays. | 我们有讨论过在周五穿得随意些 |
[01:21] | Oh, Del, I cannot thank you enough for this opportunity. | 戴尔 我很感谢你能给我这个机会 |
[01:24] | Or this office– it’s incredible. | 还有这间办公室 简直太棒了 |
[01:27] | Well, it comes with a big job. | 伴随而来的职责也大 |
[01:29] | I-I don’t want to scare you, but | 我不想吓唬你 |
[01:31] | our in-house investigation unit’s | 但我们的内部调查部 |
[01:32] | got a little complacent. | 有些自满了 |
[01:34] | But I have a feeling you’re gonna give ’em | 但我觉得你会给他们 |
[01:35] | a great shot in the arm. | 一记重击 |
[01:37] | Well, I can’t wait to get started. | 我迫不及待想开始工作了 |
[01:41] | Well, at least we know the tech people | 至少技术部的人 |
[01:42] | got your company phone activated. | 已经把你的内部电话激活了 |
[01:44] | Actually, it’s Sherlock. We talked about him | 其实是夏洛克打来的 我们在面试中 |
[01:46] | during the interview process. | 讨论过他的事 |
[01:47] | The ex-partner. | 你的前搭档 |
[01:49] | Sorry, if I don’t tell him to stop, he probably won’t. | 抱歉 但如果我给他说 他不会停的 |
[01:51] | Um, Sherlock, now is not a great time to t… | 夏洛克 现在不是个打电话的… |
[02:01] | Watson. | 华生 |
[02:02] | I thought today was the day. To start work. | 我还以为今天是你开始新工作的日子 |
[02:05] | I asked her to be here. | 是我叫她来的 |
[02:06] | For you. | 为了你 |
[02:08] | The man who took you in London. | 在伦敦伤害你的那个人 |
[02:10] | He’s come here. To New York. | 他来了 到纽约来了 |
[02:16] | How do you… | 你怎么… |
[02:18] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:19] | Early this morning, the body of a woman named Melanie Vilkas | 今早 一位名叫梅勒妮·威卡斯的女性尸体 |
[02:22] | was found on a pier in Gantry Plaza. She had been | 在龙门广场的一个码头被发现 |
[02:25] | blindfolded with duct tape. | 她的眼睛被黑胶带蒙着 |
[02:26] | The flesh on her back was branded. | 她的背上有烙印 |
[02:28] | Every aspect of the attack on you | 在你身上发生的那些 |
[02:30] | had been replicated identically. | 被完全复制了 |
[02:33] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[02:37] | He is serial after all. | 他毕竟是连环杀手 |
[02:42] | How did it end? | 她是怎么死的 |
[02:43] | Blunt force trauma. She died from internal injuries. | 钝力伤 她因内伤而死 |
[02:48] | He’s never left a body before. | 他以前从没留下过尸体 |
[02:50] | That you and I were able to discern, no. | 从没留下过被我们找到的尸体 |
[02:53] | We assumed that, in the event his crimes were recurrent, | 我们认为尽管他周期性地犯罪 |
[02:56] | he took great care to dispose of his victims. | 但他一直都妥善处理受害者的尸体 |
[02:58] | But it seems in this case, the body was meant to be found. | 但这一次 尸体好像是故意被发现的 |
[03:01] | Sherlock and I have been talking. | 我和夏洛克谈过了 |
[03:03] | We don’t think it’s a coincidence. | 我们认为这不是巧合 |
[03:06] | You think he’s found me? | 你们觉得他找到我了 |
[03:07] | If he has, he’s made a grave mistake. | 如果是这样 那他就犯了个大错 |
[03:10] | Watson and I intend to capitalize on it. | 我和华生打算利用这件事 |
[03:13] | You and Watson? | 你和华生 |
[03:14] | I know you’ve always seen yourself | 我知道你一直觉得自己在追捕他 |
[03:15] | in pursuit, but that’s turned around now. | 但现在情况反转了 |
[03:18] | He clearly has plans for you. | 他明显有针对你的计划 |
[03:20] | He has announced himself. | 他已经宣告了自己的身份 |
[03:22] | Captain Gregson’s already assigned plainclothes details | 格雷森警监在褐石屋周围布置了 |
[03:24] | to the brownstone, but you don’t have to stay. | 便衣警察 但你不需要待在这儿 |
[03:27] | Obviously, the decision is yours, | 当然你可以自己决定 |
[03:29] | but I am of the opinion you should not. | 但我建议你不要待在这里 |
[03:32] | We have any number of safe houses at our disposal. | 我们有很多安全屋可以让你去 |
[03:34] | Alternatively, you could return to London | 你还可以选择回伦敦 |
[03:36] | and stay at Baker Street or with your family. | 待在贝克街或者跟家人在一起 |
[03:38] | I’m not going anywhere. This is why I became a detective– | 我哪都不去 这就是我当侦探的原因 |
[03:41] | to hunt this man. I’m ready. | 为了抓这个人 我准备好了 |
[03:43] | Clearly, he feels prepared for the encounter as well. | 显然 他也准备好跟你会战了 |
[03:47] | When you and I looked for him in London, there was nothing. | 我和你在伦敦搜捕他时 什么都没找到 |
[03:52] | The trail was cold, and it’s not cold anymore. | 那时线索断了 但现在有了新线索 |
[03:57] | There’s nothing I wouldn’t give to find him. | 为了找到他我愿意做任何事 |
[04:00] | Nothing. | 任何事 |
[04:03] | A woman goes missing three days ago, and | 一个女人三天前失踪了 |
[04:05] | you’ve got one page of notes? | 而你就只有这一页笔记 |
[04:08] | Is that how you guys do it at the 8th, Whitaker? | 这就是你们第八分局的办案方式吗 威泰克 |
[04:11] | Melanie Vilkas’ parents come in. | 梅勒妮·威卡斯的父母来报案 |
[04:14] | The first thing they tell me is how much they hate | 他们最先告诉我的就是他们有多讨厌 |
[04:16] | their daughter’s fiance. | 他们女儿的未婚夫 |
[04:18] | This kid, Brandon Powell. | 那孩子叫布兰登·鲍威尔 |
[04:21] | All right? She’s been with him since high school. | 他们从高中就在一起了 |
[04:22] | Mom and Dad wanted her to take a little time, | 她爸妈想让她多给自己一点时间 |
[04:24] | see what else was out there. | 看看别的选择 |
[04:25] | She doesn’t return a couple of phone calls one day– | 她有天几个电话都没接 |
[04:27] | boom, they’re down at the station | 他们就到警局来 |
[04:28] | filling out a missing person’s report | 填失踪人口登记表 |
[04:30] | and pointing the finger. | 然后指责女儿的未婚夫 |
[04:32] | To be honest, I thought she was | 说实话 我觉得她只是 |
[04:33] | taking a break from them. | 想躲着他们 |
[04:35] | Did you talk to the fiance? | 你跟那个未婚夫谈过了吗 |
[04:36] | I got why Dad wasn’t a fan. | 我明白为什么她爸爸不喜欢他了 |
[04:39] | But I never read “Creep” from the guy. | 但我不觉得那家伙是个怪人 |
[04:42] | Obviously, I got it wrong. | 显然我想错了 |
[04:45] | You think the fiance did this. | 你觉得这是她未婚夫干的 |
[04:48] | She was left with all her jewelry, right? | 她身上的首饰都没丢 对吧 |
[04:52] | Her engagement ring was missing. How do I know? | 她的订婚戒指没了 我怎么知道 |
[04:54] | Dad complained about that, too. | 她爸爸也抱怨了这件事 |
[04:56] | It was the fiance’s grandmother’s. | 那是未婚夫的奶奶的 |
[04:59] | A family heirloom. Only there wasn’t a diamond. | 是传家宝 只是上面不是钻石 |
[05:03] | It was an emerald instead. | 而是一颗绿宝石 |
[05:09] | Mom and Dad must’ve finally gotten through to her. | 最终她父母还是说服了她 |
[05:11] | She told Powell it was over, | 她跟鲍威尔说他们结束了 |
[05:13] | he killed her, took his ring back. | 他杀了她 把戒指拿回去了 |
[05:15] | Respectfully, Detective, | 无意冒犯 警探 |
[05:17] | your indolence is not excused by the existence | 但受害者父母强加给你的嫌犯人选 |
[05:19] | of a prospect force-fed by the victim’s family. | 并不能成为你懒散的借口 |
[05:23] | You said they’re consultants? | 你说他们是顾问 |
[05:25] | They’re the investigators | 他们是来给你 |
[05:25] | who are gonna be cleaning up after you. | 收拾烂摊子的调查员 |
[05:28] | We’re taking over here. | 我们接管这案子了 |
[05:29] | I’ll call your C.O. And make it official right now. | 我会给你主管打电话 正式确认这件事 |
[05:33] | The fiance doesn’t even have a passport. He’s innocent. | 那个未婚夫连护照都没有 他是无辜的 |
[05:36] | You know, not that it’s any of my business now, | 虽然这已经不关我的事了 |
[05:38] | but what the hell’s the difference | 但那孩子有没有护照 |
[05:39] | the kid doesn’t have a passport? | 跟这案子到底有什么关系 |
[05:41] | Because I got these in London. | 因为这些是我在伦敦得到的 |
[05:51] | The man who did it had me locked in a room | 这么做的那人把我锁在屋子里三天 |
[05:53] | for three days before I got away. | 直到我逃了出去 |
[05:55] | That’s who we’re looking for. | 就是我们在找的这个人 |
[05:57] | That’s who you spent the last three days not looking for. | 就是你过去三天都没有在找的人 |
[06:03] | Trust me when I say it… | 相信我的话 |
[06:04] | felt much longer to her. | 这三天对她来说无比漫长 |
[06:10] | Quiet now. | 安静点 |
[06:14] | I promise you it will get worse. | 我保证这会越来越糟的 |
[06:39] | Look at the hair color, the bone structure. | 看看她的发色 还有面部特征 |
[06:42] | Tell me you don’t see a resemblance? | 你没有发现相似之处吗 |
[06:45] | So the killer had a type. | 所以凶手会选特定的受害人类型 |
[06:47] | Or perhaps he’s just stuck on the one that got away. | 也许他只是对逃走的那个有执念 |
[06:50] | All that he’s done here– from his choice of victim | 他在这里做的一切 从他对受害人的选择 |
[06:52] | to her placement– signals an intent to make this personal. | 到弃尸的地方 都表明这是有针对性的 |
[06:55] | You must resist the urge to follow his lead. | 你不能让他牵着鼻子走 |
[07:01] | Most of the facts that we have are from my case in London. | 我们掌握的大部分资料都来自我的案子 |
[07:05] | That detective from the other precinct hadn’t got much further | 另个辖区的警探除了会拼梅勒妮·威卡斯的名字 |
[07:08] | than how to spell Melanie Vilkas’ name. | 剩下的什么都不知道 |
[07:10] | We have all manner of data from the victim’s | 多亏了她的网络供应商 |
[07:11] | cell phone, thanks to her provider. | 我们拿到了受害者手机的所有数据 |
[07:13] | They’re a thousand Dutch angle landscapes and texts | 都是荷兰角[斜角]风景照和室友的短信 |
[07:16] | with her roommate– they’re hardly a treasure trove. | 几乎没有任何有用的线索 |
[07:18] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[07:19] | The camera roll indicates | 相机胶卷的记录显示 |
[07:20] | that this photograph was taken just ten days ago. | 这些照片是十天前照的 |
[07:23] | So we have a recent photo. This is not a missing person’s case. | 所以我们有她的近照了 这不是个失踪案 |
[07:26] | It’s her only self-portrait. | 这是她唯一的自拍照 |
[07:28] | Taken one week before she disappeared. | 失踪前一周照的 |
[07:32] | Given the narcissism that consumes the modern epoch, | 鉴于现在的时代中充斥着自恋情结 |
[07:34] | a solitary selfie is a minor miracle. | 仅仅只有一张自拍真是小小的奇迹 |
[07:37] | Melanie Vilkas | 梅勒妮·威卡斯 |
[07:39] | was a modest beauty. | 是个谦虚的美人 |
[07:41] | So why, then, did she suddenly decide | 那为什么她会突然决定 |
[07:43] | to turn her much-used camera on herself? | 给自己来张自拍照呢 |
[07:46] | Perhaps she decided to finally heed her parents’ advice. | 也许她最终决定还是听从父母的意见 |
[07:49] | What if, before rushing into marriage, | 假如 在仓促结婚前 |
[07:51] | she planned to see if there were indeed… | 她想看看世上是不是还有 |
[07:54] | other fish in the sea? | 别的两条腿的男人 |
[07:56] | You think she needed a profile picture | 你觉得她照自拍照是为了 |
[07:58] | for a dating Web site. | 上交友网站 |
[08:01] | Well, that’s an easy enough theory to test. | 这个假设很容易证明真假 |
[08:03] | Dating sites are as searchable as databases get. | 交友网站的数据都可以搜索到 |
[08:05] | They are also virtual menus for men like the one we seek. | 他们还会提供一份类似我们要找的人虚拟清单 |
[08:10] | I’m sorry she’s dead, okay? | 很遗憾听到她去世的消息 |
[08:12] | But I never even met this girl. | 但我从没见过这姑娘 |
[08:14] | If you’re gonna sit there and lie to us, Ron, | 如果你打算坐在这对我们撒谎 罗恩 |
[08:16] | we’re gonna have a rough time here. | 那接下来的时间就会很不愉快了 |
[08:19] | Your brief courtship of Melanie Vilkas | 你在爱情成双网站上给梅勒妮·威卡斯的 |
[08:21] | on LoveMatchSet.Com is well documented. | 简短求爱信可是有据可查的 |
[08:25] | You came on strong, | 你就像福楼拜一样 |
[08:26] | like Flaubert with an emoji addiction. | 深深印在我心里 后缀了一个表情 |
[08:29] | That was just… It was all online. | 那只是… 那都是网上的信息 |
[08:31] | Yeah, we can read. | 对 我们能调阅 |
[08:33] | You two agreed to meet up at Park Slope | 你们约定周一晚上在公园坡区的 |
[08:35] | at Mobius Tavern on Monday night. | 莫比乌斯酒馆碰面 |
[08:39] | You want to guess when she went missing? | 你想猜猜她是几时失踪的吗 |
[08:41] | Our colleague left a short while ago | 我们的同事刚才已经拿着你的照片 |
[08:42] | to show your photograph around the bar. | 去那个酒馆附近找人辨识 |
[08:45] | There was an ample selection of snapshots | 你海量的自拍照 给我们提供了 |
[08:47] | to choose from on your profile. | 很多照片选择 |
[08:49] | We opted against Windsurfing Ron and went with Ron | 我们没选冲浪的罗恩 |
[08:51] | in Front of Big Ben instead. | 而选了大本钟前的罗恩 |
[08:53] | Would you mind telling me what year that photograph was taken? | 介意告诉我们你是哪年拍的那张照片吗 |
[08:56] | What? That was… | 什么 那是… |
[08:58] | – What do you think? – That was a while ago, | -你怎么看 -那是很久以前了 |
[08:59] | it’s been like… | 似乎是… |
[09:00] | Even if this were five years ago, | 即使是五年前 |
[09:02] | it’d be difficult for me to make a positive I.D.. | 对我来说辨别犯人也很难 |
[09:04] | Why? | 为何 |
[09:05] | Because it just so happens… | 因为那刚巧是… |
[09:06] | But you know that. You were given my files this morning. | 但你知道的 你早上拿到了我的记录 |
[09:09] | He was there five years ago… | 五年前他在那里 |
[09:11] | You were in a club. Someone slipped something in your drink. | 你那时在酒吧 有人往你的饮料里加了料 |
[09:16] | I woke up | 我醒来时 |
[09:17] | and there was tape over my eyes, around my wrists. | 眼睛和手腕上都绑着带子 |
[09:21] | I never actually saw. | 我没有亲眼见到他 |
[09:26] | He sounded American. That much I do remember. | 他说话像美国人 我只能记得这些 |
[09:29] | As far as details that might actually help. | 更多的细节可能会有所帮助 |
[09:34] | You survived. | 你幸存下来了 |
[09:36] | You got away. | 你成功逃离了 |
[09:39] | What do you think when you see a girl like her? | 你看到像她那样的女孩会怎么想 |
[09:42] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我做的 |
[09:44] | Then I guess no one at Mobius Tavern is gonna remember | 那我猜梅勒妮失踪那晚 |
[09:46] | seeing you the night Melanie disappeared? | 酒馆里不会有人记得见过你了 |
[09:49] | They might remember my face. That I was there that night. | 他们可能会记得我 我那晚在那里 |
[09:52] | But I wasn’t with her. | 但没和她一起 |
[09:53] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[09:55] | When I walked in, | 我进酒馆的时候 |
[09:55] | I saw her from across the room… | 我在房间另一头看见她 |
[09:59] | She wasn’t as hot as she was in her picture, okay? | 她不如她照片上那样热辣 |
[10:03] | So I left. | 所以我就走了 |
[10:04] | She never even saw me. | 她从没见过我 |
[10:05] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[10:06] | You’re saying you stood her up. | 你是说你放她鸽子了 |
[10:09] | I wish I hadn’t. | 我希望我没有 |
[10:10] | Maybe none of this would have happened, | 那她也许就不会死 |
[10:12] | but that is all I did wrong. | 但那是我唯一做错的事 |
[10:13] | Can you account for your whereabouts after you left? | 你能说说你离开之后去哪里了吗 |
[10:16] | I met up with some guys from work. | 我去见了一些工作伙伴 |
[10:19] | We were out at a club till, like, 2:00, 2:30. | 我们去夜店玩到大概两点还是两点半 |
[10:22] | I’ll give you their numbers. | 我把他们的号码给你们 |
[10:24] | They’ll tell you I’m not the guy you’re looking for. | 他们会告诉你们我不是凶手 |
[10:29] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[10:31] | I mean, we were slammed. | 那晚挤满了人 |
[10:33] | We got music on Mondays, so this place was packed. | 周一晚上有乐队表演 这到处都是人 |
[10:35] | What about this girl? | 那这个姑娘呢 |
[10:37] | Do you remember her? | 你记得她吗 |
[10:42] | Gin martini up, two olives. Yeah. | 杜松子混马提尼 加两个橄榄 |
[10:44] | She was at the corner table while the band set up. | 乐队准备演奏的时候 她就坐在角落里 |
[10:48] | Was she with anyone? | 她有和别人一起吗 |
[10:50] | No, it seemed like she was waiting for somebody. | 没 她似乎在等人 |
[10:52] | She nursed that drink for, like, an hour. | 她慢慢啜饮那杯酒 大概喝了一小时 |
[10:54] | Didn’t help, though. She couldn’t handle her liquor. | 这个可能没用 但她好像不适应那杯酒 |
[10:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:57] | I remember she tried to get up | 我记得她试着站起来 |
[10:58] | to go to the ladies’, she could barely walk. | 去找那些姑娘们 但她几乎走不了路了 |
[11:00] | That sounds more like she was roofied. | 听起来更像是她被下药了 |
[11:03] | I don’t know. | 我觉得可能不是 |
[11:04] | Our clientele’s pretty upscale. | 我们的客人都是高收入的人 |
[11:06] | Right. Because rape is only committed by poor people. | 对 因为只有穷人才会去强奸 |
[11:08] | Rape? | 强奸 |
[11:09] | That woman you saw, | 你见到的这个姑娘 |
[11:10] | Melanie Vilkas, she disappeared that night. | 梅勒妮·威卡斯 那晚她失踪了 |
[11:12] | Her body was found earlier this morning. | 今晨早些时候 她的尸体被发现了 |
[11:15] | And you think somebody here… | 你觉得这里某个人… |
[11:16] | We’re still putting together | 我们还在整理时间线 |
[11:17] | a time line– it would help to look at security footage. | 如果看看监控摄像会有所帮助 |
[11:19] | But I don’t see any cameras anywhere. | 但我在这没看到任何摄像头 |
[11:21] | Our owner wanted a celebrity clientele. | 我们的老板想吸引名流客户群 |
[11:23] | Somebody told him not to put them in. | 有人告诉他那就不能装摄像头 |
[11:25] | Then I’d like to see your receipts for Monday night. | 那能给我看看周一晚上的收据吗 |
[11:26] | It’ll help us figure out who was here. | 能帮我们确定周一谁在这里 |
[11:28] | Yeah, you can have whatever we got. | 可以 我会提供我们能提供的一切 |
[11:30] | Including… | 包括… |
[11:32] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[11:34] | There was a phone. | 有个手机 |
[11:37] | One of the servers found it under that table | 我们的服务员在那晚打烊时 |
[11:39] | at the end of the night. | 在那张桌子下发现的 |
[11:40] | We figured it might be hers. | 我们想可能是那姑娘的 |
[11:43] | Don’t. Don’t touch it. It’s not hers. | 别碰 别碰它 这不是她的 |
[11:45] | It’s a disposable, but it might be his. | 这是一次性手机 可能是凶手的 |
[11:54] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[11:56] | Appletinis are making a comeback. | 苹果马提尼酒又开始流行了 |
[12:00] | I have run nearly 50 names of the tavern’s male patrons | 我已经查了近五十个那晚在酒馆的男客人 |
[12:03] | and come back with exactly zero hits, | 但一点有用的线索都没有 |
[12:05] | not even a parking ticket. | 连停车罚单都没有 |
[12:06] | The chance that your abductor paid with his Amex | 绑走你的人在他最后的犯罪现场 |
[12:08] | at the scene of his latest crime are virtually nil, | 用美国运通卡付钱的可能性几乎为零 |
[12:11] | but there is an applicable expression | 但有个合适的表达来解释让你查的原因 |
[12:12] | about leaving no stone left unturned. | 就是尽人事 听天命 |
[12:16] | One drink– just like the bartender told Watson. | 一杯酒 和酒保告诉华生的一样 |
[12:20] | She texted, by the way. | 顺便 华生发短信了 |
[12:21] | She said it all went well at Leda | 说在利达的工作很顺利 |
[12:23] | and she will rejoin us shortly. | 她会很快来和我们一起查案 |
[12:25] | She’s being stupid. Today was supposed to be | 她在犯傻 今天是她去新公司的第一天 |
[12:26] | her first day– now she’s taking a leave of absence. | 而现在她是要翘班 |
[12:29] | She cares about your case. | 她很关心你的案子 |
[12:31] | As do I. | 和我一样 |
[12:36] | Perhaps we should… go to a meeting. | 也许我们应该去参加个互助会 |
[12:39] | Mine or yours? | 你的还是我的 |
[12:41] | Yours. | 你的 |
[12:43] | That’s a fine idea. | 是个好主意 |
[12:44] | Not like there’s a homicidal rapist about. | 就好像我们手上没有奸杀案一样 |
[12:46] | Perhaps we could take in a show, too. | 也或许我们可以把案子带去分享一下 |
[12:48] | This work is easily handed off to the department. | 这工作可以移交给警局来做 |
[12:50] | We have the phone that Watson found. | 我们有华生找到的一次性手机 |
[12:52] | There’s no reason they can’t also study receipts. | 没理由他们不能来排查这些收据 |
[12:55] | I am concerned about you. | 我很关心你 |
[13:04] | Detective. | 警探 |
[13:05] | Check your e-mail. | 看你的邮件 |
[13:07] | The burner Joan found at the bar was fresh. | 乔恩发现的一次性手机是新的 |
[13:09] | Only had a few calls on it, all to other disposables, | 只有几个记录 全是打给别的一次性手机的 |
[13:11] | but we got good prints. | 但我们采集到了完好的指纹 |
[13:12] | They belong to a pretty nasty ex-con. | 属于一个很恶心的有前科的人 |
[13:17] | Simon de Merville. Lengthy record. | 西蒙·德梅维尔 有很多犯罪记录 |
[13:20] | Solicitation and coke, mostly. Spent some time in Otisville. | 大多是教唆和迷奸罪 在欧提斯维尔服过刑 |
[13:23] | We’re reaching out to known associates right now. | 我们正在询问所有部门 |
[13:26] | Any luck, we’ll turn up an address. | 如果幸运 应该能找到地址 |
[13:28] | Keep us posted. | 随时通知我们 |
[13:45] | It’s all right, ma’am. You’re gonna be all right. | 没事的 女士 你会没事的 |
[13:47] | – Clear! – This is Team Four. | -安全 -这里是第四小队 |
[13:49] | We are clear upstairs, but we got another one. | 楼上安全了 不过我们又找到一个 |
[13:53] | Clear. | 安全 |
[14:08] | Just… take them away. | 把她们带走就是了 |
[14:24] | Son of a bitch. | 这个混蛋 |
[14:30] | Team Leader to Detective Bell, meet me on channel four. | 队长呼叫贝尔警探 转到频道四 |
[14:34] | Copy that… | 收到 |
[14:38] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[14:39] | I’m holding the brand he used on Melanie Vilkas… | 我找到了他用在梅勒妮·威卡斯还有凯蒂 |
[14:43] | and Kitty. | 身上的烙铁 |
[14:44] | I got to say, this is not what I was expecting. | 我得说 这有些出乎我的意料 |
[14:47] | His old dealer told us | 他以前的毒贩子告诉我们 |
[14:49] | he was running a brothel for the Albanians. | 他为阿尔巴尼亚人运营妓院 |
[14:51] | No, I know, it’s just… this guy turns out girls | 我知道 只是 这家伙囤女孩 |
[14:54] | for work and fun? | 是为了工作和乐趣 |
[14:56] | Wouldn’t be the first twist with a day job. | 又不是第一个有日常工作的变态 |
[14:58] | I’m more interested in why he isn’t here. | 我更想知道他为什么不在这里 |
[15:00] | His car’s out front. | 他的车在前门 |
[15:02] | One of the girls told us he left an hour ago. | 一个女孩说他一小时前走了 |
[15:04] | So, did one of the contacts we talked to tip him off, | 所以 要么是咱们之前谈过的人通知了他 |
[15:08] | or did he just get lucky? | 要么就是他运气好 |
[15:14] | I don’t think he got lucky. | 我觉得他不是运气好 |
[15:17] | I think he was fleeing the scene of a murder. | 我觉得他是从犯罪现场逃走了 |
[15:27] | Sonia, the nurses said you asked to speak to someone. | 索尼亚 护士说你想和人谈谈 |
[15:31] | Yeah. You’re police? | 是的 你是警察吗 |
[15:32] | We work with the police. | 我们跟警察合作 |
[15:35] | Have you talked to the others? | 你和别人谈过了吗 |
[15:37] | No. They’re still being treated. | 没有 她们还在接受治疗 |
[15:40] | I want to know what is being done. | 我想知道处理结果 |
[15:42] | What about the man who did this to me? Simon. | 对我做出这事的人会怎么样 西蒙 |
[15:45] | We’re looking for him. We’re still trying to make sense | 我们在找他 我们想要知道 |
[15:47] | of what happened at the house. | 那房子里发生的事情 |
[15:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:50] | This was not our choice. We did not want… | 这不是我们的选择 我们不想… |
[15:52] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[15:54] | I meant, what Simon did and where he went. | 我是说 调查西蒙做了什么还有去哪了 |
[15:59] | Well, what, uh, happened at the house is, uh… | 好吧 房子里的一般情况是… |
[16:03] | Simon, he gave orders, | 西蒙 他下命令 |
[16:05] | he watched us, and… | 他看管我们 还有… |
[16:08] | and the other man– he brought the girls to America. | 还有另外一个男的 他带女孩来美国 |
[16:11] | He brought me here from Croatia. | 他把我从克罗地亚带过来的 |
[16:14] | His name is… Ervin. | 他的名字是 尔文 |
[16:17] | At least it was. Ervin Bogdani. | 至少曾经是尔文·博格达尼 |
[16:19] | He’s a suspected sex trafficker. | 他涉嫌从事拉皮条的工作 |
[16:21] | He had ties with the Albanian mafia. | 他曾与阿尔巴尼亚黑帮有牵连 |
[16:23] | Had? | 曾经 |
[16:24] | We found his body at the house– | 我们在房子里找到了他的尸体 |
[16:26] | we think Simon killed him. | 我们认为是西蒙杀了他 |
[16:30] | Good. | 好 |
[16:33] | That’s good. | 真是太好了 |
[16:36] | You said that Simon ran the house. | 你说西蒙主管着房子 |
[16:38] | He said I was the most trouble. | 他说我是最麻烦的一个 |
[16:42] | There was this one man, he… | 曾经有一个男的 他… |
[16:44] | he came back and asked for me a few times. | 他来过几次都找了我 |
[16:46] | I thought he liked me, so… | 我以为他喜欢我 所以… |
[16:50] | I asked him to call the police. | 我请求他通知警察 |
[16:54] | Is that why you were locked in that room? | 这就是为什么你被锁在那间屋子里吗 |
[16:57] | Simon said he was, uh, going to teach me… | 西蒙说他要教导我 |
[17:01] | again, like when it started. | 重新教导 就像刚开始时那样 |
[17:05] | They, uh… | 他们… |
[17:08] | they hit you and rape you. | 他们打你然后强奸你 |
[17:12] | And they make you take the drugs | 然后逼你服用毒品 |
[17:13] | until you will, uh, meet the men. | 直到你去见客人 |
[17:16] | Then they move you here and there. | 然后他们把你送来送去 |
[17:19] | And in the end, most girls don’t fight anymore. | 到最后 大多数女孩都不反抗了 |
[17:22] | You know, it’s your life. | 你知道的 你的生活就这样了 |
[17:26] | I didn’t want it anymore. | 我不想再那样了 |
[17:32] | Sonia, | 索尼亚 |
[17:33] | this woman’s name is Melanie. | 这个女人名叫梅勒妮 |
[17:35] | Did you ever see her at the house? | 你在房子里见过她吗 |
[17:38] | No, but they… | 没有 他们… |
[17:39] | they tried to keep us to ourselves | 他们试图隔离我们 |
[17:41] | so we wouldn’t help each other. | 这样我们就不会帮助彼此了 |
[17:45] | And sometimes new girls would come in, and… | 有时候有新的女孩进来 之后 |
[17:48] | then they’re gone– they’re sold to others for work | 之后就不见了 她们被卖给其他人 |
[17:50] | or to one man who… | 或是某个… |
[17:53] | wants one girl for themself. | 想要专属女孩的人 |
[17:58] | It’s okay. It’s over. | 没事的 都结束了 |
[18:00] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[18:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:05] | You should rest, okay? | 你该休息了 好吗 |
[18:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:24] | I’ve always had an understanding of what happened to me. | 我一直认为我了解发生在我身上的事情 |
[18:29] | The man who took me was a predator. | 抓我的人是个捕食者 |
[18:32] | I was his prey; it was simple. | 我是他的猎物 就这么简单 |
[18:37] | I had no doubt in my mind that in the end… | 我总是认为最终… |
[18:41] | I was gonna be… | 最终我会… |
[18:49] | But what if I was meant to end up like her, just… | 如果我本来应该变成她那样 只是… |
[18:52] | property, a plaything? | 一件商品 一件玩物 |
[18:54] | I went through three days of hell. | 我经受了三天的地狱生活 |
[18:56] | She’s been… she’s been living with it for years. | 她已经…她已经这样生活了几年 |
[19:00] | If I hadn’t managed to get away from him… | 如果我没有试图逃跑 |
[19:07] | There are differences between | 你与梅勒妮 |
[19:10] | you and Melanie and the others. | 还有其他人的情况是不同的 |
[19:12] | They were at-risk women from Eastern Europe, | 她们是东欧的底层女性 |
[19:15] | lured into prostitution, | 被骗卖淫 |
[19:17] | promised jobs and taken across borders. | 保证给予工作后带入境内 |
[19:20] | You and Melanie were drugged at bars, | 你和梅勒妮是在酒吧被下药 |
[19:23] | blindfolded and branded. | 蒙上眼睛被打上烙印 |
[19:24] | Sonia doesn’t have scars like yours. | 索尼亚没有你身上那样的伤痕 |
[19:27] | Neither do any of the other women. | 其他女人也没有 |
[19:30] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 这是为了让我感觉更好吗 |
[19:33] | I wasn’t gonna be sold into sex slavery. | 我不会被卖为性奴 |
[19:35] | I was going to be beaten to death and left on a pier. | 而应该是被打死扔到码头 |
[19:37] | I’m just trying to | 我只是想 |
[19:38] | understand who this man is, why he’s doing what he’s doing. | 搞明白这男人是谁 为什么他要这么做 |
[19:41] | It’s like she said, he’s a monster– they don’t need a why. | 就像她说的 他是野兽 不需要原因 |
[19:50] | We’re just wrapping up here. | 我们这里完事了 |
[19:51] | Our manhunt for Simon de Merville is about to graduate | 咱们对西蒙·德梅维尔的搜索就要从 |
[19:54] | from APBs and news reports to a proper search. | 全境通告和新闻通告上升到真正的搜索了 |
[19:56] | The car that he stole has been found. | 他偷的车刚被找到了 |
[19:58] | He stole a car? | 他偷了车 |
[20:00] | While examining the crime scene, | 在检查犯罪现场后 |
[20:01] | the circumstances of Ervin Bogdani’s death became clear. | 尔文·博格达尼死亡的情形尽显无疑 |
[20:04] | He came at De Merville with a knife. | 他拿着刀冲向德梅维尔 |
[20:06] | De Merville overpowered him | 德梅维尔制服了他 |
[20:07] | but not before being stabbed in his left arm. | 但在那之前他被刺伤了左臂 |
[20:09] | I traced the blood trail to a house down the street. | 我跟随血迹到了街头的一间房子 |
[20:12] | There was broken auto glass at the curb. | 路边有着破碎的车窗 |
[20:14] | The DMV was consulted, and a LoJack put to good use. | 询问了车管局 用了车载寻回系统 |
[20:17] | We now know that Simon de Merville | 现在我们知道西蒙·德梅维尔 |
[20:19] | left a purloined Hyundai Sonata | 将一辆偷窃的现代索纳塔 |
[20:21] | at the corner of 40th and 8th Avenue. | 留在了第四十和第八大道拐角处 |
[20:24] | That’s right near Port Authority. | 就在港务局附近 |
[20:26] | You think he took a bus out of town? | 你觉得他是坐公交出城了吗 |
[20:27] | I do not. I think he was headed | 我不这么认为 我觉得他 |
[20:29] | to Immaculate Heart Hospital in the same neighborhood. | 去了附近的净心医院 |
[20:32] | If he needed to be stitched up, he had his pick of hospitals. | 如果他想要缝针 他有很多医院能去 |
[20:34] | We’re standing in one. | 比如我们在的这一所 |
[20:36] | You might recall from his file | 不知你记不记得他的档案中提到 |
[20:37] | that he has a sister, Violet. | 他有个姐姐 维奥莱特 |
[20:39] | The police could not reach her this morning, | 今天早上警察联络不到她 |
[20:41] | but she works at the pharmacy at Immaculate Heart. | 但她在净心医院的药房工作 |
[20:44] | The evidence suggests that De Merville | 证据显示德梅维尔 |
[20:46] | is out of favor with his Albanian employers. | 已经不受雇主阿尔巴尼亚的喜爱了 |
[20:48] | Perhaps they found out about his extracurricular activities | 也许他们发现了他的业余爱好 |
[20:51] | and disapproved. In any event, | 不太认同他 不管怎样 |
[20:53] | turning to one of his cronies in his hour of need | 在急需的时候去找他的密友 |
[20:56] | would be risky. | 会很冒险 |
[20:58] | So he’s turning to family instead. | 所以他就去找家人了 |
[20:59] | The police are searching the hospital as we speak, | 目前警察正在搜查医院 |
[21:01] | if you and Kitty would like to join us. | 你和凯蒂可以过来汇合 |
[21:04] | I’m sorry you were too late to talk to Simon, | 很抱歉你们错过了和西蒙谈话的机会 |
[21:06] | but it’s like I told the other eight cops– | 但是就像我跟其他八位警察都说过的 |
[21:08] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[21:09] | Well, you might know more than you realize. | 你可能知道的比你认为的要多 |
[21:11] | Let us be the judge. | 让我们来分辨吧 |
[21:12] | We’re just… | 我们不… |
[21:13] | We’re not close. | 我们不太亲近 |
[21:14] | I hadn’t seen him for, like, a year, | 我大概有一年没见过他了 |
[21:16] | and then he shows up out of nowhere. | 然后他突然凭空出现 |
[21:17] | He was bloody, he was a mess. | 满身是血 一团糟 |
[21:19] | He came to you for medical help. | 他来找你获取医疗帮助 |
[21:21] | He said he was in a bar fight, and he just didn’t want | 他说他在酒吧跟人打了一架 |
[21:23] | to answer a lot of questions from the cops. | 不想被警察问话 所以不想去医院 |
[21:26] | I couldn’t just turn him away. | 我怎么忍心拒绝他 |
[21:28] | The cut wasn’t bad. It-it was deep, | 伤口虽不严重 但是很深 |
[21:30] | but it didn’t hit anything. So I taped him up | 没伤到要害 所以我帮他包扎了一下 |
[21:32] | and I told him to get out. That’s it. | 就让他走了 就这么简单 |
[21:35] | He say where he was going? | 他说他要去哪了吗 |
[21:38] | He didn’t say anything. | 他什么都没说 |
[21:40] | And you didn’t ask. | 你也没问 |
[21:42] | You’re quite pretty, you know. | 知道吗 你很漂亮 |
[21:43] | You should see what Simon does to pretty girls, | 你应该见识下西蒙对付漂亮女孩的手法 |
[21:45] | what his clients do. | 还有他那些嫖客的手法 |
[21:46] | I don’t know what you’re…. | 我不知道你说… |
[21:48] | You helped a murderer today, a rapist. | 你帮了一个杀人犯 他还是个强奸犯 |
[21:50] | You’re wrong. And until you find out | 你错了 在查明真相之前 |
[21:52] | what’s really happening here, I hope you don’t find him. | 我希望你们找不到他 |
[21:54] | This is a mistake. | 你们错了 |
[21:56] | You may well be right. I certainly hope so. | 也许你是对的 我希望如此 |
[21:59] | In any event, you’ve done all you can, | 不管怎样 你尽力了 |
[22:00] | and, we thank you for your time. | 谢谢你能抽出时间 |
[22:10] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[22:11] | Yes. Well aware. Thank you. | 对 看出来了 谢谢 |
[22:14] | She absolutely knows what her brother does for a living, | 她知道她弟弟是干哪行的 |
[22:16] | yet she agreed to help him anyway. | 但还是义无反顾地帮他 |
[22:17] | Her soul is a horror. Doesn’t mean she should be arrested. | 她的灵魂是很丑陋 但不代表要拘捕她 |
[22:21] | If we take her into custody for aiding and abetting, | 如果以协助或教唆罪把她抓起来 |
[22:23] | that would significantly decrease the chances | 只会明显减少 |
[22:25] | of her leading us to her brother. | 利用她引出她弟弟的几率 |
[22:27] | Isn’t that right, Detective? | 我说得对吧 警探 |
[22:28] | I’ll call the captain, see about a tail | 我给警监打电话 |
[22:30] | and electronic surveillance for Ms. De Merville. | 看能不能跟踪或电子监控德梅维尔女士 |
[22:37] | And what is it you did not want Marcus to know? | 你不想让马库斯知道什么 |
[22:41] | De Merville didn’t come here for a Band-Aid. | 德梅维尔不是过来包扎伤口的 |
[22:42] | He came here for Esephera. | 他是过来拿埃斯菲拉的 |
[22:45] | May I remind you that we didn’t both used to be doctors? | 提醒一下 我以前可没做过医生 |
[22:47] | It’s a blood medication. | 这是一种治血液病的药品 |
[22:49] | Making it all the more appropriate | 更确切来说 |
[22:50] | that his own blood gave him away. | 他的血使他露出了破绽 |
[22:52] | He left a trace of blood on the inside of the glass door | 他在上锁的冷藏柜玻璃门上 |
[22:54] | of a locked refrigerator. | 留下了一些血迹 |
[22:56] | Only one drug is missing. | 里面只有一种药品不见了 |
[22:58] | He could have robbed the pharmacy of OxyContin, Vicodin, | 他本可以抢走奥施康定 维柯丁 |
[23:01] | any number of narcotics which could be converted into cash. | 任何可以兑换成现金的止痛剂 |
[23:03] | Indeed, he could have robbed them of actual cash. | 而且 他可以抢些现金 |
[23:05] | So then why take…? | 那为什么只拿走… |
[23:07] | Esephera. | 埃斯菲拉 |
[23:08] | It’s a treatment for PNH. | 专门治疗阵发性睡眠性血红蛋白尿症 |
[23:09] | There are fewer than a thousand cases in the U.S. | 美国的患病者不超过一千人 |
[23:12] | Tiny blood clots form in the arteries if you don’t take the medication. | 如果不吃药 动脉中就会形成小血块 |
[23:15] | A year’s supply runs north | 一年的药量 |
[23:16] | of half a million dollars, but I doubt the pharmacy | 大概要五十万美金 但我觉得 |
[23:19] | kept more than a month or two on hand. | 这个药房手头上只有一两个月的量吧 |
[23:21] | Simon didn’t take any medication when he was in prison. | 西蒙服刑时没服用过任何药物 |
[23:23] | He does not have PNH. | 他没有这个病 |
[23:25] | One possibility is that he knows someone who does. | 一种可能是他认识患病的人 |
[23:27] | Another possibility, far more likely, | 而另一种更大的可能是 |
[23:29] | is that his sister pointed him in the direction | 他的姐姐告诉他 |
[23:31] | of another sufferer who is also a customer of the pharmacy. | 药房的某个顾客也患有这个病 |
[23:34] | That person might be willing to buy it at a discount. | 那个人也许想以便宜的价格买下这些药 |
[23:36] | Or… even provide De Merville with safe haven | 或者他可以给德梅维尔提供庇护 |
[23:39] | until the Albanians and the police call off | 直到阿尔巴尼亚人和警方 |
[23:41] | their respective dogs. | 都不再找他了 |
[23:42] | There’s just one problem: the department can’t access | 就一个问题 警方无法查看药房记录 |
[23:44] | pharmacy medical records. Patient privacy rights | 因为患者隐私权的缘故 |
[23:47] | make it impossible to get a warrant. | 很难申请到搜查令 |
[23:48] | Yeah, for a police detective this would be no lead at all. | 对 警方什么也查不到 |
[23:52] | But for an investigator in the employ | 但是作为一个受雇于 |
[23:54] | of a global insurance company, however… | 全球性保险公司的调查员… |
[23:58] | You realize what you’re looking for. | 你要清楚你在查什么 |
[23:59] | The Insurance Records Bureau may not even have it. | 保险纪录局可能都没这份记录 |
[24:01] | The IRB has medical data on everyone who’s applied for | 凡是在过去七年里申请或改变医疗保险的人 |
[24:04] | or changed their health insurance in the last seven years. | 保险纪录局那里都有记录 |
[24:07] | 200 million Americans, right? | 两亿美国人 对吧 |
[24:08] | Anyone with PNH is staring down the barrel of a $500,000 | 阵发性睡眠性血红蛋白尿症的患者 |
[24:12] | prescription bill every year. | 每年医药费五十万 |
[24:14] | Most of them will have shopped around for the best insurance. | 他们中大部分人都在物色最优的医疗保险 |
[24:16] | So whoever Simon De Merville gave his Esephera to– | 所以不管西蒙·德梅维尔把埃斯菲拉给了谁 |
[24:19] | that person should be in the system. | 那个人一定登记在系统中 |
[24:20] | Well, I’m glad you’re so sure. | 我很高兴你这么确信 |
[24:22] | ‘Cause I thought you were asking me to defraud a powerful institution | 因为我以为你要我为了一个很渺茫的希望 |
[24:25] | and commit a felony for a shot in the dark. | 去诈骗一个权力机构 犯下重罪 |
[24:28] | I understand. It’s a lot. | 我明白 这个要求有些过分 |
[24:32] | You know, even if I wanted to, | 即使我想帮你 |
[24:34] | I don’t know how to request a list of patients | 我也不知道怎么申请一张 |
[24:36] | who have a certain disease. | 有特定疾病的患者名单 |
[24:38] | That’s not what the IRB database is for. | 保险纪录局的资料不是这么用的 |
[24:40] | You know, we give them the name of someone | 我们向他们提供 |
[24:41] | who’s applying for life insurance, | 申请人寿保险者的名字 |
[24:42] | they kick out a coded list of their medical history | 然后他们给我们一份此人的病史列表 |
[24:45] | to help us arrive at a premium. | 帮助我们确定保险金额 |
[24:46] | This is… | 而这是… |
[24:47] | Irregular. | 不合规矩 |
[24:48] | No question. But at the end of the day, | 确实是 但说到底 |
[24:49] | the IRB answers to its subscribers. Like Leda. | 保险纪录局要回应申请者要求 像利达公司 |
[24:52] | They don’t just do whatever we ask. | 不是我们说什么 他们就做什么 |
[24:54] | You can tell them that Leda is researching | 你可以跟他们说利达公司正在研究 |
[24:56] | new actuarial models, | 新的精算模型 |
[24:58] | disguise what we’re after by making a bigger request for data | 可以申请所有血液病的资料 |
[25:01] | on all blood disorders. | 从而掩盖我们真正的目的 |
[25:03] | All we need is a list of patients in the New York area who are coded for PNH. | 我们只需要纽约地区此类病患的名单 |
[25:07] | You’ve really thought this out. | 你还真是琢磨了一番 |
[25:11] | I would not be asking for this | 我如果不是把这个人当家人一样 |
[25:12] | if it wasn’t for someone I consider family. | 我也不会过来请你帮忙 |
[25:18] | Come on, Pickles. | 吃吧 小菜菜 |
[25:25] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[25:28] | Did you find him? Did you find Simon? | 找到他了吗 找到西蒙了吗 |
[25:31] | No. | 没有 |
[25:32] | I came here to apologize. | 我是过来道歉的 |
[25:35] | For the things I said, losing my temper. | 我说了些伤人的话 没控制好情绪 |
[25:39] | I can only imagine how difficult things have been for you. | 我想这种事你肯定也不好过 |
[25:44] | If you’re amenable, | 如果可以的话 |
[25:45] | I’d like to ask you a few more questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[25:48] | I already told you… | 我已经说了… |
[25:49] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[25:52] | It’ll only take a moment. | 只占用你几分钟时间 |
[25:59] | I’ll give you five minutes. | 五分钟吧 |
[26:06] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[26:08] | There’s an unmarked police car | 你公寓门前 |
[26:11] | parked in front of your building. | 停了一辆无标志的警车 |
[26:14] | I’d rather they not catch a glimpse of me through your windows. | 我不希望他们通过你的窗户看到我 |
[26:18] | I don’t understand. Don’t you work with them? | 我不明白 你不是警局的人吗 |
[26:25] | Not tonight. | 今晚不是 |
[26:49] | You startled me. | 你吓着我了 |
[26:50] | I tried you three times. I thought something happened. | 我敲了三次门 以为你出事了 |
[26:52] | I would’ve called the police if they weren’t already guarding your front door. | 如果不是警察守在你门口 我就报警了 |
[26:54] | I was immersing myself. | 我沉浸在自己的世界中 |
[26:57] | Well, I couldn’t get Kitty either. | 我也联系不到凯蒂 |
[26:59] | She was working at the station. | 她在警局工作 |
[27:00] | She texted me to say she was en route to a meeting. Alone. | 她跟我发短信说她要独自去见个人 |
[27:04] | I was not consulted on her decision | 她独自去冒险了 |
[27:05] | to venture out unchaperoned. | 没征求我同意 |
[27:07] | Well, maybe she didn’t want to come home and see all this. | 也许她不想回家 不想看到这些 |
[27:09] | Can you imagine how she feels when she looks at it? | 你能想象她看到这些什么心情吗 |
[27:11] | I have done. Repeatedly. My name is Sherlock, | 想了 一直在想 我是夏洛克 |
[27:14] | and I have allowed empathetic thoughts to clutter my mind | 我让同情心占据了我伟大的思维 |
[27:17] | and reduce the clarity of my perception. | 影响了我清晰的认知 |
[27:19] | So you called in the bees to crowd out caring. | 所以你就叫出蜜蜂 将同情心挤出大脑 |
[27:22] | To no avail. | 毫无效果 |
[27:24] | A grand unifying theory | 关于西蒙·德梅维尔的 |
[27:25] | of Simon de Merville has yet to present itself. | 一个统一的想法还没出现 |
[27:28] | Almost everything on his criminal CV | 他的犯罪记录显示 |
[27:30] | can be chalked up to sadism and misogyny. | 这些行为归因于虐待狂和厌女症 |
[27:32] | But Melanie Vilkas… | 但梅勒妮·威卡斯… |
[27:34] | Was a message. Presumably to Kitty. | 是在传达一条信息 应该是给凯蒂的 |
[27:36] | Was meant to be the beginning of something. | 意味着什么即将开始 |
[27:37] | Only he fell out with the Albanians | 只是他和阿尔巴尼亚人发生争端 |
[27:39] | before he could make his next move. | 而不能进行下一步计划 |
[27:41] | Well, that’s a good thing, right? | 这是件好事 对吧 |
[27:42] | It makes divining a pattern in his behavior considerably harder. | 这下分析他的手法就更难了 |
[27:45] | A fugitive is more difficult to anticipate than an obsessive. | 逃犯的行为要比变态更难预测 |
[27:49] | Your new employer, did he agree to help us? | 你那个新老板 他同意帮你了吗 |
[27:51] | Actually, I spoke to him, and he… | 实际上 我跟他谈了 他… |
[27:58] | Captain. | 警监 |
[27:59] | Hey. You’re not gonna believe who just called to say | 你都想不到是谁刚才打电话来说 |
[28:01] | they’re coming to the station tomorrow morning. | 明天早晨会去警局 |
[28:04] | Simon’s the only family I’ve got left. | 西蒙是我仅有的亲人了 |
[28:10] | I know it’s not an excuse. It’s just… | 我知道这不是借口 只是 |
[28:13] | I didn’t know he hurt those girls. | 我之前不知道他会伤害那些女孩 |
[28:16] | But I wasn’t surprised either. | 不过我也并不感到意外 |
[28:18] | He’s always been… different. | 他一直都…比较奇怪 |
[28:20] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[28:22] | No, I swear. | 不知道 我发誓 |
[28:23] | He didn’t tell me where he was going. | 他没告诉我他要去哪 |
[28:25] | He told me his own people | 他跟我说他的人 |
[28:26] | were trying to kill him. | 想要杀他 |
[28:31] | You said he took something | 你说他从药房里 |
[28:32] | from the pharmacy, a medication? | 拿了些东西 是药吗 |
[28:34] | Esephera. | 埃斯菲拉 |
[28:36] | It’s an expensive drug, so we keep it locked up. | 这种药很贵 所以是被锁起来的 |
[28:39] | He had me open the case. | 他让我把柜子打开 |
[28:42] | I was surprised he even knew what Esephera was, | 我很惊讶他竟然知道埃斯菲拉 |
[28:44] | but he knew exactly what he was looking for. | 他很清楚自己要找什么 |
[28:46] | He even knew how much we charged. It was strange. | 他连药价都知道 很奇怪 |
[28:50] | But I thought it was for someone he knew. | 不过我以为他是给他认识的人拿的 |
[28:53] | Only you don’t know who. | 只是你不知道那个人是谁 |
[28:57] | So that’s it? | 就这些 |
[29:00] | You’re just here to clear your conscience? | 你来这只是良心发现 |
[29:09] | I have a phone number for Simon. | 我有西蒙的电话号码 |
[29:12] | He gave it to me at the pharmacy. | 他在药房时给我的 |
[29:16] | He told me to leave a message | 他说如果我有了更多的埃斯菲拉 |
[29:17] | if I got my hands on more Esephera | 就给他发短信 |
[29:19] | and he would call me back. | 然后他会打回来 |
[29:24] | If you want, | 如果你们愿意 |
[29:26] | I was thinking I could try to get him | 我可以跟他联系一下 |
[29:29] | to meet with me. | 让他来见我 |
[29:38] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[29:39] | You can take it. | 你可以接了 |
[29:43] | You got my message? | 你收到我的短信了 |
[29:45] | I told you, I check every hour. | 我跟你说了 我每个小时会看一次 |
[29:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:49] | I just thought you’d want to know | 我想告诉你一下 |
[29:50] | the police came and asked about you. | 警察来问过你的情况 |
[29:52] | They knew you were at the hospital. | 他们知道你去过医院了 |
[29:54] | We figured that would happen. | 我们预料到了 |
[29:55] | Why did you call me? | 你为什么给我打电话 |
[29:57] | You said if I could get more Esephera, I should… | 你说如果我有了更多的埃斯菲拉 我就该… |
[29:59] | Forget about that. What you gave me was enough. | 不用了 你给我的已经够了 |
[30:05] | I think I can get you a car. | 我想我可以给你弄辆车 |
[30:09] | If you want to get out of town. | 给你出城用 |
[30:12] | My friend has one I can borrow. | 我朋友有一辆 我可以借来 |
[30:15] | I could leave it for you wherever you want. | 我可以把它停在你要求的地方 |
[30:17] | No. My face is everywhere right now. | 不行 所有人都知道我的样子了 |
[30:21] | I got to ride this out. | 我得等风声过了 |
[30:22] | Just tell me you’re okay. | 告诉我你没事 |
[30:24] | Are you someplace safe? | 你待的地方安全吗 |
[30:26] | If I need anything, I’ll call you. | 如果我需要什么 我会打给你 |
[30:29] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[30:30] | He turned it off again. | 他又关机了 |
[30:32] | All I got was the tower. | 只查到一个信号塔 |
[30:33] | We couldn’t get a second or third ping. | 查不到其余的两个 |
[30:34] | It only gives us the radius. | 只能知道半径多大 |
[30:39] | Does your brother have any friends near Gerritsen Beach? | 你弟弟在盖雷森海滩附近有什么朋友吗 |
[30:43] | No. | 没有 |
[30:43] | There are probably 50,000 people in that circle. | 这个范围内可能有五万多人 |
[30:46] | But far fewer boats. And only two marinas. | 但是船很少 而且只有两座船坞 |
[30:49] | Tell me, does your brother make the habit of talking | 告诉我 你弟弟有没有一边小便 |
[30:51] | on the phone whilst he’s micturating? | 一遍打电话的习惯 |
[30:54] | What? | 什么 |
[30:55] | Play it back. | 倒回去 |
[30:56] | You’ll hear the sound of a man urinating | 你能听到一个男人往塑料池里 |
[30:57] | into a plastic bowl. | 小便的声音 |
[30:59] | The garbled machine sound at the end | 最后那个嘈杂的声音 |
[31:00] | is the flushing of an electric marine toilet. | 就是电动船用马桶冲水的声音 |
[31:04] | Simon de Merville’s on a boat. | 西蒙·德梅维尔在一艘船上 |
[31:06] | Play it back. | 倒回去 |
[31:07] | Just the end. | 最后那 |
[31:11] | Tell me something good. | 跟我说点好消息 |
[31:12] | No sign of De Merville as of yet. | 还没有发现德梅维尔的影子 |
[31:15] | How’s it going at the other marina? | 另一个船坞怎么样 |
[31:16] | He’s not here. We’re gonna go over this place with a comb | 他不在这 我们再彻底检查一遍 |
[31:18] | and then head to you. | 然后就去你那 |
[31:20] | Remind your people to go slow. | 提醒你的人要仔细检查 |
[31:22] | Even identifying a place he used to be is something. | 就算找到他曾经待过的地方也很有用 |
[31:25] | Yeah, I’ll keep you posted. | 好的 有消息就通知你 |
[31:33] | You should breathe. | 你应该深呼吸 |
[31:35] | You’re sure that sound was a toilet flushing? | 你确定那声音是马桶的冲水声吗 |
[31:39] | Those of us with exceptional sensitivities | 我们这种感官很强的人 |
[31:41] | are prone to motion sickness. | 通常会有运动病 |
[31:43] | I’ve spent a bit of time on boats. | 我在船上待过一段时间 |
[31:46] | And an electric marine toilet is something I know. | 所以我了解电动船用马桶 |
[31:50] | What I don’t know | 而我不明白的是 |
[31:51] | is how Violet de Merville grew a conscience overnight. | 为什么维奥莱特·德梅维尔一夜间良心发现了 |
[31:56] | She probably consulted a lawyer, | 她可能跟律师咨询了一下 |
[31:59] | realized how much trouble she’d have been in for helping him. | 明白了帮助他给自己带来了多么大的麻烦 |
[32:02] | I sensed she was more eager to gain your approval. | 我觉得她很想得到你的认可 |
[32:06] | How’d that meeting go last night? | 昨晚的会面怎么样 |
[32:08] | Del just sent the list from the IRB, | 戴尔发来了保险纪录局的名单 |
[32:10] | but there are no matches for anyone with PNH in this zip code. | 不过这个地区没有得这种血液病的人 |
[32:13] | We know De Merville was on a boat. | 我们知道德梅维尔是在船上 |
[32:15] | We know he called from this vicinity. | 我们也知道他是在这附近打的电话 |
[32:17] | If he’s already sold the Esephera, perhaps | 如果他已经把埃斯菲拉卖了的话 |
[32:19] | he made enough to buy himself a vessel. | 可能他已经有钱买船了 |
[32:20] | Or he used the cash to buy his way back | 或者他利用这笔钱 |
[32:22] | into the good graces of his partners, or we’ve been wrong | 又回到了他的同伙那 又或者 |
[32:25] | about what the bloody Esephera was for all along. | 关于埃斯菲拉的用途我们一直都搞错了 |
[32:32] | Yup. | 喂 |
[32:33] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[32:34] | Dock master’s got a camera hidden over here. | 码头的主人装了部秘密摄像机 |
[32:36] | No Simon de Merville, | 没有拍到西蒙·德梅维尔 |
[32:38] | nobody, period, last three days. | 过去三天什么人都没拍到 |
[32:41] | Look, I’m… I’m sorry, | 我 我很抱歉 |
[32:42] | but we got to send our people back to their commands. | 但是我得让我的人回到各自工作岗位了 |
[32:52] | You still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[32:54] | Don’t. | 别 |
[32:56] | Don’t what? | 别什么 |
[32:57] | Don’t send them home. | 别让他们回去 |
[32:58] | In fact, tell them not to take off their gear. | 让他们不要把装备卸下 |
[33:02] | Push the Snapper, push the Bass. | 推销鲷鱼酒和贝斯酒 |
[33:05] | Serve ten of each tonight, we’re having shots on me. | 今晚各卖出十份 我就请大家喝酒 |
[33:09] | Hey, guys. We’ll be open in ten minutes, you want to wait. | 各位 我们十分钟后才开门 你们得等等 |
[33:11] | We’re not here for a table, Mr. Osweiler. | 我们不是来喝酒的 奥斯维勒先生 |
[33:13] | We want to talk to you about your old neighbor in Queens. | 我们想跟你谈谈你在皇后区的老邻居 |
[33:16] | Simon de Merville? | 西蒙·德梅维尔 |
[33:17] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 可以 |
[33:20] | All right, everybody, hit it. | 各位干活吧 |
[33:24] | I saw about Simon on the news. | 我在新闻上看到了西蒙的事 |
[33:26] | Can’t say I was surprised. | 其实我也不感到意外 |
[33:28] | I mean, guy always gave me the creeps. | 这家伙总是古里古怪的 |
[33:30] | Strange, then, that he recently took up residence in your boat. | 那就奇怪了 他最近为什么住到了你的船上 |
[33:34] | One that used to sit in the driveway | 也就是那艘你以前停在那条 |
[33:35] | you shared with his brothel. | 跟他的”妓院”相连的车道上的船 |
[33:37] | You moved to this area a couple of months ago, didn’t you? | 你是几个月前搬到这的 对吧 |
[33:39] | Your 27-foot Catalina came with you. | 你那艘八米长的卡塔利娜号也跟你一起来了 |
[33:41] | How do I know this, you ask? | 你想问 我怎么会知道 |
[33:43] | Artificial turf. | 人造草皮 |
[33:44] | What? | 什么 |
[33:45] | You left swatches of artificial turf behind | 你停租以后 |
[33:47] | when you walked out on your lease. | 留下了很多人造草皮 |
[33:49] | I barely registered them the other day. | 那天我都没认出那是什么东西 |
[33:50] | And I just realized, artificial turf is used to pad trailers | 而我刚刚意识到 这些人工草皮是用来 |
[33:53] | and protect the hulls of the boats that they carry. | 垫拖车的 保护车上拉的船不被碰坏 |
[33:55] | Now, we searched two marinas | 今天我们搜了两座船坞 |
[33:57] | for De Merville today. | 寻找德梅维尔 |
[33:58] | Only, he isn’t in a boat parked in the water, is he? | 只是他所在的船并没有停在水里 对吧 |
[34:01] | He’s in a boat parked on land. Your boat. | 他那艘船停在路上 也就是你的船 |
[34:03] | You obviously got to know him. | 你们俩显然很熟悉 |
[34:05] | How else would he know about your son’s blood condition? | 否则他怎么会知道你儿子的血液病 |
[34:07] | Who told you about…? | 谁告诉你… |
[34:08] | When it occurred to us | 当我们想到 |
[34:08] | to look for a boat that used to sit outside his workplace, | 要检查以前停在他工作地点外的船时 |
[34:11] | we encountered some of your old neighbors. | 我们遇到了一些你以前的邻居 |
[34:14] | They miss little Ethan, wish him well. | 他们很想念小伊森 希望他好起来 |
[34:17] | Right now a warrant’s being issued | 现在法官正在签署搜查令 |
[34:19] | to search the boat at your new residence. | 允许我们搜查你新住处的那艘船 |
[34:20] | ESU’s prepping a tactical approach. | 海岸警卫队正在准备进攻 |
[34:23] | They’ll go in hard if they have to. | 如果有必要的话他们会强攻进去 |
[34:24] | This is happening, and you don’t want | 强攻的话 你肯定不希望 |
[34:26] | your family in the house when it does. | 你的家人也在屋里 |
[34:28] | We want you to help us clear them out | 我们希望你能让他们转移出来 |
[34:29] | without tipping Simon off. | 而不惊动西蒙 |
[34:32] | He just… showed up yesterday. | 他昨天突然出现 |
[34:35] | He’s not a friend. | 他并不是我的朋友 |
[34:37] | In fact, we moved to get away from that place. | 事实上 我们是为了远离那里而搬的家 |
[34:40] | He had the medication Ethan needs. | 他手上有伊森需要的药物 |
[34:41] | Enough to treat him for months. | 好几个月的用量 |
[34:43] | All right, Mr. Osweiler– your family– | 好了 奥斯维勒先生 你的家人 |
[34:45] | is there a chance De Merville’s with them, or isn’t there? | 是否有可能正和德梅维尔在一起 |
[34:47] | The deal was, he stays on the boat, but I’ll call my wife | 我们说好他只能待在船上 |
[34:49] | right now, I’ll tell her whatever you think. | 我现在就打电话给我妻子 告诉她你的安排 |
[34:51] | Well, hold on. | 稍等 |
[34:52] | I was just about to call you, Captain. | 警监 我刚要给你打电话 |
[34:55] | Mr. Osweiler’s agreed to call his wife for us. | 奥斯维勒先生已经同意联系他的妻子了 |
[34:57] | Well, he should get to it. | 他早就该打电话 |
[34:58] | She’s pretty upset. | 她现在非常不安 |
[35:00] | You’re already with her? | 她已经和你们在一起了吗 |
[35:01] | Local precinct got a 911 call from Mrs. Osweiler. | 当地警署接到了奥斯维勒女士的报警 |
[35:05] | She was calling to report a fire. | 因为一起失火事件 |
[35:07] | Somebody torched the boat. | 有人纵火烧掉了这艘船 |
[35:09] | I don’t understand. You’re saying | 我不明白 你是说 |
[35:11] | we missed De Merville again? | 我们又让德梅维尔溜走了吗 |
[35:12] | Actually, we don’t think we did. | 其实 并非如此 |
[35:13] | There was a body inside. | 船内有一具尸体 |
[35:15] | The door was nailed shut. | 而船门被钉死了 |
[35:17] | It’s gonna take dental records to know for sure, but I think | 还需要比对牙科记录来确定身份 但我认为 |
[35:20] | De Merville’s Albanian friends caught up with him. | 是德梅维尔的阿尔巴尼亚朋友找上了他 |
[35:23] | I think this whole thing is over. | 我认为整件案子可以了结了 |
[35:42] | You wished to see me? | 你要见我 |
[35:44] | Is Kitty with you? | 凯蒂和你在一起吗 |
[35:46] | No. She’s gone to the… to the morgue to await | 没有 她去停尸室 |
[35:48] | the M.E.’s report. | 等尸检报告了 |
[35:50] | You can understand how eager she is | 你可以想象 她希望这件事 |
[35:51] | to put an official end to this matter. | 能够正式了结的迫切心情 |
[35:54] | Eager is an understatement. | 她可不光是心情迫切 |
[35:56] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[36:05] | Something troubles you? | 有什么事吗 |
[36:06] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[36:08] | Did you know about her visit to Violet de Merville’s apartment? | 你知道她去过维奥莱特·德梅维尔的家吗 |
[36:11] | After the fact. | 事后才知道的 |
[36:15] | Well, Ms. De Merville paid us another visit tonight. | 德梅维尔女士今晚又来过一次 |
[36:17] | Very different attitude this time around. | 这次态度完全不同 |
[36:20] | I thought she was just upset about her brother. | 我以为她只是担心他的弟弟 |
[36:24] | But there was more. | 然而不止如此 |
[36:44] | She claims that Kitty did this. | 她说这是凯蒂干的 |
[36:49] | You believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[36:52] | And so do you. | 你也这么认为 |
[36:55] | Captain, you were there | 警监 德梅维尔女士 |
[36:56] | when Ms. De Merville offered us her assistance. | 自愿提供帮助的时候 你也在场 |
[36:59] | Her invaluable… assistance. | 她的帮助至关重要 |
[37:05] | Did she seem coerced at the time? | 她当时看上去像是被强迫的吗 |
[37:08] | Kitty has a knack | 凯蒂很擅长 |
[37:09] | for bringing people around to her way of seeing things. | 说服他人用她的角度看待事物 |
[37:12] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[37:13] | I looked the other way once before. | 我之前睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[37:16] | I shouldn’t have. | 而我不该如此 |
[37:18] | I will talk to her. | 我会和她谈谈 |
[37:20] | I’m gonna have to suspend her association with the department. | 我必须暂停她和警局的合作 |
[37:26] | Will you allow me to convey the news myself? | 可以让我亲自告诉她这个消息吗 |
[37:33] | It’s him– Simon de Merville. | 是他 是西蒙·德梅维尔本人 |
[37:36] | His dental records matched perfectly. | 牙科记录比对结果完全吻合 |
[37:45] | He’s not the man who raped me. | 强奸我的人不是他 |
[37:49] | What? | 什么 |
[37:53] | Look at the right hand. | 看他的右手 |
[37:56] | It’s perfectly intact. | 毫无损伤的痕迹 |
[37:59] | The night you escaped, you said you broke some of his fingers. | 你说过逃跑的那天你折断过他的几根手指 |
[38:04] | My bindings slipped when he was moving me. | 他在转移我的时候 捆我的带子松了 |
[38:09] | I knew I wouldn’t get another chance, so, when he… | 我知道自己不会再有其他机会了 所以 |
[38:14] | reached for me, I wrenched his fingers back as hard as I could. | 当他碰我的时候 我用尽全力折断他的手指 |
[38:20] | The way he screamed. | 他痛得大声叫唤 |
[38:22] | I’m not the only one who left that room with scars. | 他在那间屋子里伤了我 我也伤了他 |
[38:26] | We ought to be looking at screws or a metal plate, | 我们应该能找到固定骨骼的螺丝或者金属板 |
[38:30] | or-or some kind of seam where the bones set. | 或者骨头上的裂缝 |
[38:32] | Extensive damage to his flexor | 他的屈肌和伸指肌腱 |
[38:34] | and extensor tendons, to his median nerve, | 所受到的严重伤害触及了他的正中神经 |
[38:37] | would have felt, to you, like breaking bones. | 让你以为自己折断了他的骨头 |
[38:38] | It’s not him. | 凶手不是他 |
[38:46] | You think I’m mad, don’t you? | 你觉得我疯了 对吗 |
[38:51] | I think I know something of how you’re feeling. | 我觉得自己理解你的感受 |
[38:59] | For me, for quite some time, | 很长一段时间以来 |
[39:02] | the idea of a… of a sober existence– | 对我来说 让自己保持清醒 |
[39:07] | it was my fuel and my purpose. | 就是我的动力和目标 |
[39:09] | I dare say that it dominated my consciousness. | 那时这个观点占据了我的全部意识 |
[39:14] | Then, I-I had to acknowledge one day that, for me, | 后来有一天我认识到 对我来说 |
[39:19] | sobriety was a struggle, not a state of being. | 清醒意味着挣扎 而并非清醒本身 |
[39:25] | A sense of closure would never come. | 而这种挣扎不会有结束的那一天 |
[39:32] | Accepting that moment was as difficult as arriving at it. | 意识到这一点和去接受它都并非易事 |
[39:38] | So it’s denial, is it? | 这么说我是在拒绝接受 对吗 |
[39:43] | I want this man who hurt me to still be alive, | 我希望这个伤害过我的人还活着 |
[39:46] | to still be out there, hurting other people. | 继续逍遥法外 伤害他人 |
[39:49] | I won’t pretend for a moment | 我并不认为 |
[39:50] | that there aren’t questions that need answering, | 这件事所有的疑点都得到了解答 |
[39:53] | but every piece of evidence that we have can be reviewed, | 我们可以复检所有的证据 |
[39:55] | every assumption we’d ever made can be reexamined. | 回溯所有的推论 |
[39:58] | I will help you do that, | 我会帮助你一起完成 |
[40:00] | but you should prepare yourself for the possibility | 但你也要做好心理准备去接受 |
[40:02] | that your uncertainty… | 你的怀疑 |
[40:06] | is the only uncertainty | 也仅仅可能只是 |
[40:08] | that remains. | 你的假想而已 |
[40:15] | Someone hurt me, Sherlock. | 有人伤害了我 夏洛克 |
[40:18] | You hurt yourself. | 而你只是自我伤害 |
[40:21] | You don’t know anything | 你对我的感受 |
[40:24] | about how I am feeling. | 一无所知 |
[40:40] | Hello. | 喂 |
[40:42] | Hey, it’s Del. | 我是戴尔 |
[40:43] | I tried you on the company phone, | 我打过你公司的手机 |
[40:44] | but it went straight to voice mail. | 但是直接转到了你的语音信箱 |
[40:47] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[40:49] | Oh, it’s dead. I’m sorry. | 那个手机没电了 抱歉 |
[40:50] | I’m still trying to get used to this two-phone thing. | 我还不太习惯同时使用两个手机 |
[40:54] | Today was sort of crazy. | 我今天过得有点乱 |
[40:55] | I know. I-I’m watching the news. | 我知道 我正在看新闻 |
[40:57] | 爆炸新闻 杀人嫌犯命丧火场 | |
[40:57] | The man you were looking for was killed. | 你们要找的嫌犯被杀了 |
[40:59] | I… I’m not sure if that’s what you wanted, but, | 我不知道这个结果你们是否满意 |
[41:02] | well, at least it’s over, right? | 但至少事情结束了 对吧 |
[41:04] | Yeah, at least it’s over. | 没错 至少事情结束了 |
[41:06] | Does this mean you’re coming back to work? | 所以你可以回来工作了吗 |
[41:08] | Actually, I was hoping to take an extra day. | 其实我还想再休一天假 |
[41:09] | Just want to make sure my friend is okay. | 好安抚我的朋友 |
[41:11] | Well, of course. | 没问题 |
[41:12] | I-I can’t thank you enough for-for all your help. | 谢谢你为我所做的这些 |
[41:15] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[41:17] | Del. | 戴尔 |
[41:18] | Repeat after me, Joan. | 跟我重复一遍 乔恩 |
[41:19] | “I didn’t do anything.” | “我什么都没干” |
[41:20] | Okay, you didn’t do anything. | 好吧 你什么都没干 |
[41:22] | I was already grateful for the opportunity, | 我之前就很感激你能给我这次工作机会 |
[41:24] | and now I’m indebted to you. | 现在又欠了你一个人情 |
[41:26] | I’m gonna do great work for you. | 我会努力工作的 |
[41:28] | Well, that was never in doubt. Have a good night, Joan. | 这点我从不怀疑 晚安 乔恩 |
[41:31] | I’ll see you in two days. | 后天见 |
[41:32] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[41:34] | Who was that? | 电话里的人是谁 |
[41:37] | Kitty, what are you doing…? | 凯蒂 你怎么在这里… |
[41:38] | Who was that? | 电话里的人是谁 |
[41:39] | My boss at Leda. Del Gruner. Why? | 我在利达公司的上司戴尔·格鲁纳 怎么了 |
[41:48] | You said I could come here if I ever needed to. | 你说过如果有需要我可以来这里 |
[41:50] | You gave me a key. | 你给过我钥匙 |
[41:53] | Kitty, tell me what’s going on. | 凯蒂 告诉我发生了什么 |
[41:56] | Before we got De Merville on the phone the other day, | 在我们打电话给德梅维尔之前 |
[42:00] | I wondered… what it would be like to hear his voice again. | 我想过再次听到他的声音会有什么结果 |
[42:05] | After five years, | 五年过去了 |
[42:06] | what it would do to me, if I would even recognize it. | 我会有什么反应 我是否还能认出那个声音 |
[42:11] | And I didn’t, but… | 而我并没有认出来 |
[42:13] | it had been so long, so many years of just… | 毕竟已经过去那么久了 |
[42:17] | 财经新闻节目访谈 利达保险公司高级副总裁 戴尔·格鲁纳 | |
[42:18] | I think the most important thing | 我认为对投资人来说 |
[42:19] | for potential investors to understand is that | 最重要的一点就是认识到 |
[42:21] | fraud prevention and fraud detection are both… | 诈骗的预防和检测机制 |
[42:24] | …improving rapidly, and insurance | 正在飞速发展 而保险业 |
[42:26] | is a $4 trillion industry. | 是一个价值四万亿的行业 |
[42:30] | I was wrong, Watson. | 我错了 华生 |
[42:33] | I didn’t forget the voice. | 我并没有忘记他的声音 |
[42:34] | I couldn’t. | 我无法忘记 |
[42:38] | De Merville didn’t hurt me. He did. | 伤害我的人并不是德梅维尔 而是他 |