Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] “Life is stranger than anything the mind could invent.” “生活比人们的想象还要离奇千百倍”
[00:12] That’s something my friend likes to say. 我朋友总喜欢这么说
[00:17] When I agreed to come to New York with him, 当我同意与他一起前来纽约时
[00:20] I was still hurting. 我仍在伤痛之中
[00:23] He’d offered an education, and I was gonna take it. 他提出要教我 我决定接受
[00:26] I was gonna use it. 我决定利用他所教我的一切
[00:29] I’d just listen and I’d learn, 我会聆听谨记他的教诲
[00:31] and when the time was right I would… 而当时机成熟 我会
[00:35] move on. 重新出发
[00:38] But then… 但之后
[00:41] I made another friend. 我又交了另一个朋友
[00:43] And another one. 然后一个接一个
[00:47] My friend was only half right– life is strange, but… 我朋友只说对了一半 生活确实很离奇 但是
[00:52] …it’s also good. 生活也很美妙
[01:01] Uh… Kitty, right? 你叫凯蒂 对吗
[01:04] I’m Miranda. 我叫米兰达
[01:07] Your friend, the one that you talk about sometimes, 你偶尔提起的那位朋友
[01:09] he’s teaching you to be a detective? 他在教你做一名侦探吗
[01:13] I was wondering if you could help me with something. 我在想 你能不能帮我个忙
[01:16] Her name is Tess. 她叫苔丝
[01:19] How many days has she been gone now? 她失踪几天了
[01:21] Three. 三天
[01:23] She’s done this before– let me worry 她以前也这样过 让我担心
[01:25] while she partied and crashed with friends. 但自己却跑去朋友家狂欢寄宿
[01:29] But I’ve called everyone I can think of. 但是我给我能想到的所有人打了电话
[01:32] They say she isn’t with them. 他们都说没见过她
[01:35] You’re not wearing a wedding band– 你没有戴婚戒
[01:36] is Dad not in the picture? 所以你是单亲
[01:39] Tess doesn’t have a dad. 苔丝没有爸爸
[01:40] Not really. 不算有
[01:43] He’s the reason I’m a part of this group. 我加入这个小组就是因为他
[01:47] He was your rapist? 他强奸了你
[01:50] I always told her that her father was someone I loved, 我总是告诉她 她父亲是我深爱的人
[01:52] that he died before she was born. 而他在她出生前去世了
[01:55] But kids grow up. 但孩子总会长大
[01:56] They get curious. 他们开始好奇
[01:58] Last year she started asking questions. 去年 她开始问一些问题
[02:01] I figured it was time I told her the truth. 我觉得是时候告诉她真相了
[02:04] That’s when the partying started, the running away. 从那时起 她开始狂欢 离家出走
[02:08] I’ve been to the cops four times in the past six months. 过去的六个月中 我去了四次警局
[02:12] I can tell they don’t take me seriously anymore. 我能看出 他们已经不把我的话当回事了
[02:15] So I thought of you. 所以我想到了你
[02:18] Will you help me find her? 你能帮我找到她吗
[02:25] You’ve been standing there for a while now. 你在那站了有一阵子了
[02:27] I’m thinking. 我在思考
[02:29] Well, can you think a little faster– 能思考快一点吗
[02:30] the M.E.’s van just pulled up, 法医的车刚过来
[02:31] and the Kelleys are pretty ripe. 凯利夫妇也都熟透了
[02:34] Hey. 嘿
[02:35] Watson. Wasn’t expecting you so soon. 华生 没想到你这么快就来了
[02:38] Thought you were with a private client. 你不是去调查私人客户的案子了吗
[02:40] Wasn’t the job for me. So what’s up? 那案子不适合我 这里什么情况
[02:42] Certainly not the Kelleys. 凯利夫妇肯定是没情况
[02:43] They’ve been dead for days. 他们死了好几天了
[02:45] The housekeeper found them a couple hours ago. 保洁员几小时之前发现了他们
[02:47] They were both in their 80s, 他们都八十多岁了
[02:49] but the odds that they died naturally 但是俩人同时
[02:50] and at exactly the same time are slim. 自然死亡的几率还是很低
[02:54] He’s just been staring at ’em. 他就这么盯着他们
[02:55] I was waiting for Watson. 我在等华生
[02:56] As you know, I find nothing helps clear up a case 你也知道 我认为向另一个人叙述案情
[02:58] like stating it to another person. 是最容易拨云见日的了
[03:00] What am I? 那我呢
[03:03] The detective is right to be suspicious 警探对凯利夫妇的死
[03:04] of the Kelleys’ deaths. 心中存疑是对的
[03:07] It’s unlikely they’d shuffle off 他们不太可能
[03:08] this mortal coil simultaneously. 会同时寿终正寝
[03:10] Well, I don’t see any signs of a struggle. 我没看到任何挣扎的迹象
[03:13] Maybe it was a suicide pact. 也许是两人双双自杀
[03:15] They both took poison? 他们都服毒吗
[03:17] While I do believe that poison was involved, 虽然我确实认为是毒杀
[03:20] they most assuredly did not take their own lives. 但我也确定他们不太可能自杀
[03:22] You’re saying someone else poisoned ’em? 你是说有别人下毒
[03:24] I am. Only it was unintentional. 对 但并不是故意的
[03:27] The Kelleys are casualties 凯利夫妇的死
[03:28] of a crime committed elsewhere in the building. 是这栋建筑中其他罪案的附带伤害
[03:37] While it was difficult to detect beneath the Kelleys’– 虽然无法确定凯利夫妇的
[03:39] how did you put it?– ripeness, 你是怎么叫的 成熟度
[03:42] I could smell traces of butadiene 但我在他们卧室的通风口附近
[03:45] around the air vent in their bedroom. 闻到了丁二烯的危机
[03:47] And butadiene is…? 丁二烯是
[03:50] Is a toxic, gaseous by-product of burning rubber. 是橡胶燃烧后留下的有毒的残留气体
[03:53] It’s what you’re smelling now. 就是你现在闻到的味道
[03:55] The rest of it dissipated days ago, 剩下的几日前就已经挥发了
[03:56] so we’re in no danger. 所以我们没有危险
[03:59] What, you think someone set a fire down here? 什么 你认为有人在下面升了火吗
[04:01] Of sorts. 差不多
[04:04] This building is a converted brownstone. 这建筑是翻新过的褐石建筑
[04:07] Each of the three floors above 上面三层
[04:08] has been turned into an apartment. 都被改造成了公寓
[04:11] But the vents still allocate air 但是通风口仍然
[04:13] from a main return line. 从同一个主回路进气
[04:16] The Kelleys live on the first floor. 凯利夫妇住在一楼
[04:17] They took the brunt of the gas. 所以就吸入了大部分的有毒气体
[04:20] Do we know if the other residents are okay? 其余住客还好吗
[04:22] Uh, the third-floor apartment’s vacant, 三楼没人住
[04:24] and the second floor is occupied, 二楼有人住
[04:26] but we checked– the owner wasn’t home. 但我们查过了 屋主不在家
[04:28] I’d be curious to know if he owns 我很想知道他是不是
[04:29] a pair of teal running shoes. 有一双青色的跑步鞋
[04:31] Why? 为什么
[04:32] Because… 因为
[04:34] it would mean he was home after all. 那就说明他其实是在家的
[05:02] So, that’s him. 所以 确实是他
[05:03] Dead guy in the basement. 那具地下室里的死尸
[05:05] It’s going to take dental records to confirm it, 虽然需要牙科记录来确认
[05:07] but… I believe so. 但 我确信如此
[05:09] The man downstairs has the same 楼下的那具男尸手上的痣
[05:10] arrangement of moles on his hand. 和他排列一样
[05:14] “Clay Dubrovensky.” 克雷·杜布洛文斯基
[05:16] He’s got a doctorate in botany 他获得了植物学博士学位
[05:18] and genetic engineering. 还有基因工程博士学位
[05:19] Doesn’t look like your average doctor, does he? 和普通博士看起来不像 是吧
[05:21] No. Looks like Point Break 不像 像是《惊爆点》
[05:23] and Magic Mike had a baby. 和《魔力麦克》的结合体
[05:27] – They’re, uh… – Trifles of the cinema, I take it. -那是… -看来是电影知识
[05:32] No Kitty today? 今天凯蒂没来
[05:34] She’s working a case of her own. 她自己在调查一个案子
[05:38] So, how’s everything going? 所以 一切顺利吗
[05:39] Last time I saw you, you weren’t doing so well. 上次见你的时候 你不太好
[05:41] I’m better, thank you. 我好多了 谢谢
[05:44] I still have disappointments with regards to my sobriety, 我仍然对自己戒瘾的事存有失望
[05:46] but… I’ve resumed attending meetings. 但我已经重新开始参加互助会了
[05:52] How are you? 你怎么样
[05:53] Well, according to the super, 据楼管员说
[05:55] Clay Dubrovensky was a dream tenant. 克雷·杜布洛文斯基是个模范房客
[05:57] He was living off an inheritance, 他靠遗产生活
[05:58] he always paid his rent on time… 总是按时交租
[06:00] and his method of execution suggests 而且他被处决的方式
[06:02] a tie to organized crime. 显示他和有组织犯罪有关
[06:04] Micro-ondas. 微波
[06:05] Aka “Necklacing.” You take a tire, 也叫做”颈圈” 你拿一个轮胎
[06:07] you hang it on the victim’s neck, 挂在被害人的脖子上
[06:08] you fill it with petroleum, light a match… 在里面灌满汽油 点燃火柴
[06:12] Doesn’t get much more cartel than that. 的确只有黑帮会这样了
[06:14] I remember there were a couple of similar murders last summer. 我记得去年夏天也有几起类似的谋杀案
[06:17] There have, in fact, 事实上 在纽约市
[06:17] been ten such killings in New York over the last five years. 在过去五年间还有十起类似的谋杀案
[06:21] In each case, the suspects were soldiers 每一个案件中 嫌疑人均是
[06:22] for a Brazilian syndicate called the SDS, 一个叫SDS的巴西财团的雇佣兵
[06:25] or Sangue do Sangue. 此财团也叫血之血
[06:27] Dubrovensky had an emergency contact on his lease, 杜布洛文斯基在租约上有个紧急联系人
[06:30] a woman by the name of Courtney Stever. 一名叫寇特妮·斯蒂弗的女性
[06:32] She’s on her way to the station. Maybe she can tell us 她在前往警局的路上了 也许她能告诉我们
[06:34] why the SDS would have wanted him dead. 为什么SDS会想杀害他
[06:38] And you’re sure that it was Clay? 你确定死者是克雷
[06:40] I mean, you’re really sure? 我是说 你十分确定吗
[06:41] The M.E. won’t make an official ruling 还需要几个小时
[06:43] for at least a few hours… 法医才能给出官方判断…
[06:44] It was him. The more photographs I saw, 是他 看的照片越多
[06:47] the clearer it became. 我就越确定
[06:49] Mr. Dubrovensky is… quite dead. 杜布洛文斯基先生现在 死了
[06:53] Can I ask how the two of you knew each other? 我能问一下你们是如何认识的吗
[06:58] Clay was my ex… 克雷是我前任
[07:00] sort of. 算是吧
[07:01] We broke up last year. 我们去年分手了
[07:03] He was cheating on me. He kind of did that a lot. 他劈腿 他经常这么做
[07:07] A few months ago, 几个月前
[07:07] we ran into each other in a club, 我们在夜店碰见
[07:10] and, I don’t know, we… 我不知道 我们
[07:12] just fell back into old rhythms. 又重回过去的时光了
[07:14] You slept together? 你们一起睡了
[07:16] And a few weeks later, it happened again, 几周以后 又发生了一次
[07:18] and then again. 然后又是一次
[07:20] We weren’t back together, but we were… 我们没有复合 我们只是…
[07:24] enjoying ourselves. 寻欢作乐
[07:25] Plus, he had excellent cannabis, no? 而且他有上好的大麻 不是吗
[07:28] The evidence suggests 证据表明
[07:29] that he was killed by a drug cartel. 他是被贩毒集团杀害的
[07:31] We did find bricks of cash, growing supplies, 我们发现了成捆的现金 种植用品
[07:33] doctorates in Botany and Genetics. 植物学和遗传学的博士学位
[07:35] Your ex was a grower for the SDS cartel, was he not? 你前男友是SDS黑帮的种植人对吗
[07:39] Specifically, a cultivator of marijuana. 说详细点 是大麻的种植人
[07:43] Clay did not just grow pot. 克雷不只是种大麻
[07:46] Okay? He engineered it. 懂吗 他培育大麻
[07:47] He was an artist. 他是个艺术家
[07:49] And the people that he worked for 雇他工作的那些人
[07:51] never got that. 根本理解不了
[07:52] What do you mean? 你是什么意思
[07:53] He told me 他告诉我
[07:54] that he started messing with marijuana strains 他读研究生时就开始培育
[07:56] in grad school. 大麻品种
[07:58] Mixing, matching. 杂交 嫁接
[08:00] But he never even smoked the stuff. 但他自己根本不抽大麻
[08:01] He just… knew how to help it, 他只是…知道如何帮助它
[08:04] knew how to make it better. 如何让它变得更好
[08:05] A few dealers took notice, only they didn’t want 几个毒贩子注意到了 但他们不想
[08:08] to hurt him. 伤害他
[08:09] They wanted to hire him? 他们想雇用他
[08:11] Yeah, and he worked 对 从那以后
[08:11] for the SDS cartel ever since. 他就开始为SDS黑帮工作了
[08:15] Can you think of any reason why they would want to hurt him? 你能想出他们为什么要伤害他吗
[08:19] He got bored. 他厌倦了
[08:20] He wanted a… a real lab, real equipment. 他想要一个真正的实验室 真正的设备
[08:25] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:27] Maybe he just finally pushed them too far. 也许他最终把他们逼急了
[08:39] This is new. 真新鲜啊
[08:42] Complete inversions allow the human body 完全倒立能让身体充血
[08:44] to flush and detoxify the adrenal glands, 并给肾上腺解毒
[08:46] which studies have linked to more positive thinking 这能让人思考得更快
[08:49] and an increase in reasoning skills. 并提高推理能力
[08:53] You really must try it sometime. 你有时间真应该试试
[08:56] “Clay Dubrovensky.” 克雷·杜布洛文斯基
[08:56] Is that the name you texted me? 这是你发给我的名字吗
[08:58] Yeah. 对
[08:59] His lover was unable to name any of his cartel associates, 他的情人不知道他帮派同伴的名字
[09:02] but she did know that the grow house where he worked 但她确实知道他工作的种植房
[09:04] was, I quote, “Somewhere in Brooklyn.” 就在 据她说”布鲁克林的某个地方”
[09:07] I’m attempting to divine 我正在试图预言
[09:08] its specific whereabouts. Any luck, there will be 它的具体位置 运气好的话
[09:11] personnel there that we can question. 那里有我们可以审问的人
[09:13] How goes your investigation? 你的调查进行得如何
[09:15] I spent the better part of the day 我花了大半天时间
[09:17] talking to the missing 跟失踪女孩的朋友谈话
[09:18] girl’s friends and poking around her laptop. 还查看了她的笔记本电脑
[09:22] I applied your many and varied rules of observation, 我用了许多种你教的观察法则
[09:25] and yielded a single deduction. 最后只得出了一个结论
[09:29] She’s a brat. 她就是个小屁孩
[09:30] You don’t think she’s in danger? 你觉得她没有危险
[09:32] There’s no doubt she’s in the habit of running away. 毫无疑问她有离家出走的习惯
[09:34] And nothing bad ever happens to runaways. 离家出走的人通常都没事
[09:37] But the evidence would seem to suggest 但证据显示
[09:38] that she’ll just come home when she’s ready. 她准备好了就会回家的
[09:41] That said, I will… 也就是说 明早…
[09:43] renew my hunt in the morning. 我再开始找人吧
[09:45] Sure you don’t want a go? 确定你不想试试吗
[09:47] Quite. 很确定
[09:50] Did, um, Watson talk to you today? 华生今天跟你聊了吗
[09:54] No. We communicated telepathically. 没有 我们用心灵感应交流
[09:57] Of course we spoke. She’s helping me with my investigation. 我们当然聊了 她在帮我做调查
[09:59] Why do you ask? 为什么这么问
[10:01] She just hasn’t been around for a while. 她最近都没怎么出现
[10:04] Just say hello for me, will you? 替我向她问好 行吗
[10:20] Hello? 喂
[10:23] Smoothie? 要喝奶昔吗
[10:26] Uh, you broke into my apartment? 你擅自闯进我的公寓
[10:29] You break into my home all the time. 你不是动不动就闯进我家吗
[10:31] That is because 那是因为
[10:32] you force me to. 你逼我的
[10:33] I think I may have found the address of Clay Dubrovensky’s 我觉得我可能找到了克雷·杜布洛文斯基的
[10:36] Brooklyn grow house. 布鲁克林种植房
[10:37] How? 怎么找到的
[10:39] Rubles. 卢布
[10:41] There was change found in his pocket. 在他口袋里发现了一些零钱
[10:43] Three dimes, a nickel, 三个十分的 一个五分的
[10:44] two coins just like this one. 还有两个这样的硬币
[10:48] It’s a five-ruble piece. 这是五卢布
[10:49] It’s similar in size and texture to an American quarter. 它跟两毛五的美元硬币大小和质地都相似
[10:53] There were similar coins found on his counter. 他的柜子上还有些类似的硬币
[10:57] As you can see, they’re also mixed in with American currency. 你可以看到它们跟美国货币混在一起
[10:59] Now, these coins are the very opposite of collectible. 这些硬币不可能是收集品
[11:03] It’s most likely he received them mistakenly 更像是他在俄国社区把它们
[11:05] as change in a Russian neighborhood. 当作零钱误收了
[11:08] There’s a big Russian community 布鲁克林的布莱顿海滩
[11:09] in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn. 有个很大的俄国社区
[11:11] Mm-hmm. Now, as you are no doubt aware, a grow house 对 你肯定知道 种植房
[11:15] would require an extremely high volume of grow lamps 需要大量照明灯
[11:17] to be running at all times. So with the help of the captain, 一刻不停地运转 所以在警监的帮助下
[11:21] I identified the largest noncommercial consumer 我找到了那片区域用电最多的
[11:23] of kilowatt hours in the area. 非商业顾客
[11:26] He and a phalanx of ESU officers are on their way 我们说话这会他正带着一队特警
[11:29] as we speak. 赶过去
[11:31] Right. I’ll get dressed. 好吧 我马上换衣服
[11:34] Oh, before you do, 在那之前
[11:35] I-I think it’s best if we talk. 我觉得我们应该谈谈
[11:37] About? 谈什么
[11:38] Whatever it was you wanted to discuss with me yesterday. 谈你昨天想跟我说的事情
[11:42] You seemed quite pregnant at Dubrovensky’s apartment. 你在杜布洛文斯基家好像很有心事
[11:46] You’ve obviously already discussed it with Kitty. 显然你已经跟凯蒂讨论过了
[11:48] How could you… 你怎么…
[11:48] The motives of some women are inscrutable. 有些女人的动机是不可预测的
[11:51] Their most trivial action may mean 她们的小动作可能意味着大事
[11:53] volumes, their most extraordinary conduct 她们最不可思议的行为
[11:55] may depend upon a hairpin. 可能只是因为一个发卡
[11:58] You two are not like that. 你们俩不是那种人
[12:06] I’m folding my private detective business 我要结束我自己的侦探事业
[12:07] and I’m going to go work for Leda. 然后去利达公司工作了
[12:09] They’re a global insurance company. 那是一家全球保险公司
[12:10] I’m gonna be one of their in-house investigators. 我要去做他们的内部调查员了
[12:15] I did some freelance work for them a few months ago 我几个月前给他们干了点活
[12:17] and they were impressed, so they asked me 他们觉得很不错 所以他们
[12:19] to join on a more permanent basis. 想让我正式加入
[12:21] This isn’t really gonna change 这不会影响
[12:22] the work that you and I do. 我跟你的工作的
[12:25] This balance that we’ve struck– 我们已经建立的平衡
[12:26] my cases, your cases, our cases. 我的案子 你的案子 我们的案子
[12:28] That is not gonna change. 这都不会改变的
[12:30] I’m gonna have time to work for Leda 我得有时间为利达工作
[12:31] and the department. That is the only way 也得为警局工作 这是我同意签约的
[12:33] I agreed to sign on. 唯一条件
[12:36] An insurance company. 一家保险公司
[12:37] Yeah, I like the people there. 对 我喜欢那里的人
[12:40] Listen, I was gonna tell you a few weeks ago, 听着 我几周前就想告诉你
[12:43] but you were struggling, and-and the last time I told you 但你那时还在挣扎 而且上次我告诉你
[12:46] I wanted to make a change, you took off to London. 我想做出改变的时候 你跑去伦敦了
[12:54] It’s the captain. 是警监
[12:56] The residence we identified 我们在布鲁克林定位的地方
[12:57] is Dubrovensky’s grow house. 就是杜布洛文斯基的种植房
[13:01] He’s expecting us. 他在等我们
[13:03] No one was here when we took the door. 我们打开门时屋里没有人
[13:06] Which is not so weird 这并没有
[13:07] in and of itself, but… 什么奇怪的 但…
[13:11] take a look at these plants. 看看这些植物
[13:16] They’re dying. 它们快死了
[13:17] Not all of them. 不是所有的
[13:18] But a lot. At least a couple hundred grand worth. 但大部分是 至少值几十万
[13:22] Says to me that Dubrovensky was the only guy who worked here. 说明杜布洛文斯基是唯一在这里工作的人
[13:25] He died, his plants started to follow. 他死了 他种的植物也要跟着死了
[13:29] Only they were never his plants, right? 但它们一直都不是他的 对吗
[13:32] They were the cartel’s, so why would they just let them die? 是贩毒集团的 那他们为什么任由它们死掉
[13:36] Perhaps they didn’t know he’d been killed. 也许是因为他们不知道他已经死了
[13:38] Aren’t we thinking 我们不是认为
[13:39] that they killed him? 是他们杀了他吗
[13:41] Are either of you familiar with the Wutai Pingtung orchid? 你们谁知道屏东雾台兰
[13:45] It originated 它起源于
[13:45] in the remote Wutai region of Taiwan. 台湾偏远的雾台地区
[13:48] Decades of commercial development saw the extinction 数十年的商业发展导致了为它们传粉的
[13:50] of the moths that pollinated them. The orchids died off 蛾类的灭绝 这种兰花濒临灭绝
[13:53] until only one remained, making it the absolute 只留下了一株 这使它成了
[13:56] rarest of rare flowers. 最稀有的花
[13:58] There is only one 世界上只有一株
[13:59] living in the entire world, 存活的屏东雾台兰
[14:01] and it has an estimated value of a quarter 它的估价是
[14:03] of a million dollars. 25万美元
[14:05] Fascinating. 有趣
[14:06] What has it got to do with any of this? 和这里有什么关系吗
[14:08] Just over a year ago the Wutai Pingtung 就在一年前 屏东雾台兰
[14:10] was stolen from an international flower show. 在国际花展上被偷了
[14:13] And it’s sitting right over there. 而现在 它就在那边
[14:24] We thought Mr. Dubrovensky was killed 之前认为杜布洛文斯基是因为
[14:25] over plants that you can smoke. 这些能吸的大麻被杀的
[14:28] Perhaps he was killed over one you cannot. 也许他是因为这株你不能吸的植物被害的
[14:43] Autopsy report 克雷·杜布洛文斯基的
[14:44] on Clay Dubrovensky. 尸检报告
[14:46] I am now quite certain the SDS did not kill him. 我现在很肯定SDS没有杀他
[14:49] Still think he died over a flower? 还是认为他因花而死吗
[14:53] As I explained, this is no mere flower. 如我所说 这不仅仅是一朵花
[14:55] This is the Wu… 这是雾…
[14:56] Wutai Pingtung. It’s rare. I get it. 屏东雾台兰 很稀有 我知道
[15:00] An honest politician is rare. 一位诚实的政治家是稀有的
[15:01] A marriage worth the bother is rare. 一段值得为之努力的婚姻是稀有的
[15:03] This is the only orchid of its kind in existence. 但它可是世上唯一的雾台兰
[15:08] It says here that Dubrovensky was dead 这上面说杜布洛文斯基在
[15:10] before he was lit on fire. 被烧成焦炭前就死了
[15:12] Succumbed to blunt force trauma in the back of his skull. 死于他头骨后方的钝器重击
[15:15] But isn’t the whole point of necklacing 但火项链[南非火刑]不是要在
[15:16] to burn the victim while he’s still alive? 受害者活着的时候烧死他吗
[15:18] Hmm. Would have been quite sporting of them 也许点火前杀他
[15:20] to kill him prior to ignition, no? 是为了娱乐一下 也许不对
[15:22] Maybe it was a rival gang. 也许是敌对帮派干的
[15:24] They kill Dubrovensky and then frame the SDS. 他们杀了杜布洛文斯基然后嫁祸给SDS
[15:27] Cartels don’t frame people. 黑帮集团从不嫁祸于人
[15:28] They sign their work repeatedly and aggressively. 他们会积极多次的声明他们的杰作
[15:32] So this orchid was stolen over a year ago by Dubrovensky? 那一年前这兰花是杜布洛文斯基偷的
[15:35] That’s one possibility. 这是一种可能
[15:37] Another possibility is that he bought it on the black market. 还有一种可能是他在黑市上买了它
[15:40] There’s a black market for flowers? 还有花的黑市
[15:41] Ish. Most transactions are completed 算是吧 大多数交易都通过
[15:44] via online auction sites. 拍卖网站进行网上交易
[15:46] The thief lists, um… A more innocuous item. 他们会拿出某种无害的物品
[15:50] This can, for example. 比如说这个易拉罐
[15:53] And then positions it in front of the item 然后把这个物品放在
[15:55] that he really wishes to sell. 他们真正想出手的东西前
[15:59] To the untrained eye, the flower looks like mere backdrop. 对不了解的人来说 这个花就是背景装饰
[16:02] Okay, so what happens 那如果我的苏打水罐
[16:03] when my soda sells for $250,000? 卖了25万美元
[16:06] Won’t that raise a few eyebrows? 不会引人注意吗
[16:07] You keep the auction private. 这种拍卖是私下进行的
[16:09] And it’s established beforehand that a bid of one dollar 而且会在事先建立好规则
[16:11] is actually worth $100 or $1,000, 竞价时一美元就是一百或一千美元
[16:13] so an item that appears to have sold for $15… 所以当一个物品看起来卖了十五美元
[16:15] Is actually going for 15 grand. 它的实际价格其实是一万五
[16:17] It’s possible that 有可能是
[16:18] Dubrovensky successfully bid on the orchid… 杜布洛文斯基拍到了这个兰花
[16:21] and then the losing bidder 而没能拍到的人
[16:23] came looking for him. 为此来找了他
[16:26] What about the flower’s original owner? 这花最开始的主人是谁
[16:29] Less original owner 不能说是原主人
[16:31] and more discoverer. 应该是发现者
[16:35] I don’t like him for a flaming tire murder, do you? 我不觉得他是实施火项链的谋杀者 你觉得呢
[16:39] Lexi? 莱克西
[16:42] Huh. Cool place. 不错的房子
[16:48] Do-Do you have any coffee here? Maybe an espresso machine? 你这里有咖啡吗 也许那种浓缩咖啡机
[16:51] You texted me. You told me that you might be able 你发短信给我说你也许能
[16:53] to help me find Tess. 帮我找到苔丝
[16:54] Yeah, I heard you were 是 我听说你在找她
[16:55] asking about her. A friend at school gave me your number. 学校里一个朋友给了我你的电话
[16:58] Look, she called me last week. She thought 她上周给我打电话了
[17:00] some guy in a white Jaguar was following her. 她觉得一个开白色捷豹的人在跟踪她
[17:03] I told her it was the stuff we smoked that day 我告诉她是因为那天我们嗑药后的幻觉
[17:05] and she was paranoid. 她有点疑神疑鬼了
[17:07] She’s been gone four days now. 她现在失踪四天了
[17:09] Do you still think she was paranoid? 你还觉得她是疑神疑鬼吗
[17:12] When she called, did she describe the driver? 她打电话时 有描述司机的样子吗
[17:15] No. 没有
[17:17] But I do have the license plate. 但我记下了车牌号
[17:21] You thought she was paranoid and yet 你觉得她想多了
[17:22] you took down the plate number? 还记下了车牌号
[17:23] I guess. 算是吧
[17:30] Murderers. 凶手
[17:32] Who? 谁
[17:33] All of them. 他们全部
[17:35] Detective Bell. 贝尔警探
[17:37] Barbara Conway. I’m senior 我是芭芭拉·康维 是
[17:38] – vice president of… – Senior vice president of AgriNext’s -阿里纳特公司的… -阿里纳特公司
[17:40] GMO research division. 转基因研究部门的高级副总裁
[17:42] Quite the corporate monstrosity, AgriNext, hmm? 阿里纳特公司 相当可怕的企业
[17:45] In addition to your dominance in agricultural industries, 鉴于贵公司在农业上的主导地位
[17:47] there is powerful evidence to suggest 有强力的证据表明
[17:49] that your neonicotinoid insecticides 你们的烟碱类杀虫剂
[17:51] are the culprits in the ongoing bee genocide 是蜜蜂种群正因
[17:53] known as colony collapse disorder. Would you care 蜂群崩坏症候群而灭绝的元凶
[17:55] to comment on that? 你对此怎么看
[17:56] When you told my assistant you had 你们告诉我的助手要问一些问题
[17:57] some questions, was that just a lie to get in and harass me? 你是把那当成借口进来骚扰我的吗
[18:01] Ms. Conway, 康维女士
[18:02] are you familiar with the name Clay Dubrovensky? 你知道克雷·杜布洛文斯基吗
[18:05] No. 不知道
[18:06] What about the Wutai Pingtung orchid? 那屏东雾台兰呢
[18:08] I’m sorry. What? 抱歉 那是什么
[18:09] You are very good at feigning innocence. 你很善于装无辜
[18:11] Perhaps it’s all that lying about the bees. 也许关于蜜蜂的那些也是谎话
[18:13] Clay Dubrovensky was found murdered yesterday. 克雷·杜布洛文斯基昨天被发现死于谋杀
[18:16] Now, my colleagues checked his Internet history, 我的同事检查了他的网上记录
[18:17] ’cause they thought it might have had 因为他们认为
[18:18] something to do with his purchase 他的死可能和
[18:20] of the orchid. 他买的那株兰花有关
[18:21] Instead, we found 但是 我们发现了
[18:21] record of him selling it. 他出售那株兰花的记录
[18:25] To you. 卖给了你
[18:29] Please don’t ask us to believe that you paid $89 不要试图让我们相信你花了89美元
[18:32] for a bureau that just happens to have 买了张桌子 但刚好桌上面放了
[18:33] one of the world’s rarest flowers sitting on top of it. 一盆世界上最珍贵的兰花
[18:37] We are well aware of the codes 我们很清楚这种非法交易中
[18:38] and price multiples employed in such illegal transactions. 所使用的代码和价格倍数
[18:42] The day after the auction ended, Dubrovensky 拍卖结束的第二天 杜布洛文斯基
[18:44] deposited a cashier’s check for $89,000 往银行账户里存了一张八万九千美元的
[18:47] into a bank account. 现金支票
[18:48] You thought you were getting 你觉得你简直是在网上白捡了
[18:49] the only Wutai Pingtung orchid in the world 世界上唯一一株的
[18:52] for a virtual steal. 屏东雾台兰
[18:54] Only Mr. Dubrovensky never delivered. 但杜布洛文斯基并没有发货
[18:57] He kept it for himself. 他把它留下来了
[18:59] But you couldn’t complain to the auction site or go 但你不能投诉拍卖网站
[19:00] to the police. Not without admitting that you had 或告诉警察 除非你承认
[19:03] tried to purchase a very valuable stolen object. 参与购买了高价值的赃物
[19:06] You track Mr. Dubrovensky down, 你找到了杜布洛文斯基
[19:08] you confront him, things go poorly. 你质问他 然后失控了
[19:10] I’m not sure how you knew to frame the SDS cartel 我不确定你怎么知道把他的死
[19:13] for his murder, but, I don’t know, 嫁祸给SDS的 但也许
[19:15] perhaps you bought furniture from him before. 你之前也在那网上买过家具
[19:19] You’re right, I did buy that bureau. 你是对的 我的确买了那个桌子
[19:20] But if you’re saying this Dubrovensky person 但若如你所说 这个杜布洛文斯基
[19:23] was the seller– okay, sure. I only ever knew him 就是卖家 好吧他是 我只认识
[19:26] by his account name. 他的网上账户名
[19:28] – Ms. Conway… – He threw the flower in for free. -康维女士 -他把花免费送我了
[19:31] It’s in the conference room if you’d like to see it. 它现在就在会议室里
[19:36] I think it’s one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen. 我觉得这是世上最美丽的存在了
[19:39] But I would never pay $89,000 for it. 但我永远不会花八万九千美元买它
[19:42] If you need it for your investigation, 如果你们需要它来调查
[19:43] by all means, take it. 尽管拿走好了
[19:48] I’m sorry I’m not 很抱歉
[19:49] the murderer you were hoping I was. 我不是你们希望的那个凶手
[19:53] For the last time, 最后一遍
[19:54] I’ve never seen this girl before in my life. 我从来没见过这个女孩
[19:56] But you do own the vehicle that was described to us. 但你的确是我们了解的那个车的车主
[20:00] The plates we were given come back to you. 通过那个牌照我们追查到了你
[20:02] Which can only mean that someone’s 这只能说有人
[20:03] playing some sort of stupid prank. 开了一个愚蠢的玩笑
[20:06] What about this girl? You ever seen her before? 那这个姑娘呢 你之前从没见过她
[20:09] This is amazing. 真搞笑
[20:10] Why don’t you just show me photos of every missing girl 你们为啥不把所有失踪女孩的照片
[20:12] in the city? It’s not like I don’t have anything else to do. 都拿给我看 就好像我很闲一样
[20:15] This girl told a friend that she saw your car 这姑娘告诉一个朋友 上周六
[20:18] following her last Saturday, so if you 她看见你的车跟踪她
[20:20] want us to get you… 如果你希望我们去…
[20:21] Oh, wait, wait, wait a second. Last Saturday? 等下 等下 上周六
[20:25] Was she in Baltimore? 她住巴尔的摩吗
[20:27] No. 不是
[20:29] Well, that’s interesting, because I was. 那就有意思了 因为我在那里
[20:31] My son’s lacrosse team had a tournament. We took the Jag. 我儿子的曲棍球队在那有巡回赛 我们开走了捷豹车
[20:34] You want to ask me more questions, contact my attorney. 如果还想问我问题 和我的律师联系
[20:37] Mr. Perryman, before you go… 派瑞曼先生 走之前…
[20:43] Has anyone ever told you that you have a queer left thumb? 有没有人告诉过你你左手拇指很奇怪
[20:54] What was that about? 问那个做什么
[20:56] I don’t think he did it. I don’t think he took Tess. 我觉得不是他干的 不是他绑走了苔丝
[20:59] But I think I know how to find her. 但我已经知道怎么找到她了
[21:06] So there are two Wutai Pingtung orchids left, not one. 那就是有两株屏东雾台兰 不是一株
[21:09] So what? 那又怎样
[21:10] It was my understanding that was impossible. 我本来以为这是不可能的
[21:12] And your understanding can never be wrong? 你的想法就永远不会错吗
[21:16] Did you notice these bags 你注意到这些纸包了吗
[21:17] the AgriNext lady left in the box with the orchid? 阿里纳特公司那女的放在兰花盒子里的
[21:20] Yep. They’re plant food. 是的 是些植物肥料
[21:21] So, what do you think? 你怎么想
[21:23] They look hungry? 它们像是饿了吗
[21:25] You wish to kill them? 你想弄死它们吗
[21:26] You just said this was food. 你刚才不是说这是肥料吗
[21:28] For some other plants. 是用于别的植物的肥料
[21:29] Can you not tell by the smell? 难道你闻不出来吗
[21:30] That’s ground coffee and dried mackerel. 这是些磨碎的咖啡豆和晒干的鲐鱼
[21:32] Mackerel has an extremely high nitrogen content, 鲐鱼富含氮元素
[21:35] too high for orchids. 不适宜兰花
[21:37] Ms. Conway gave us that bag by mistake. 康维女士不小心给错了
[21:38] The correct one is the other bag. 应该是另外一包
[21:46] What, were you worried I was going to kill them 你刚才还担心我会弄死它们
[21:48] before you could? 然后你就这么干了
[21:50] Root structures are like fingerprints– 根的结构就像指纹一样
[21:51] no two are the same. 没有两个是完全一样的
[21:54] These are identical. 但这两个是一样的
[21:55] Okay, how could you possibly… 好吧 你怎么能…
[21:57] They’re also the root structures of plants 而且它们的根结构
[21:58] no older than six months. 才长了不到半年
[22:00] The real Wutai Pingtung is five years old. 而真正的屏东雾台兰长了五年
[22:02] Wait a minute, are you saying that these are fakes? 等一下 你是说这些是假的
[22:05] Clones. 克隆的
[22:06] Mr. Dubrovensky’s lover said he had grown bored. 杜布洛文斯基的爱人说他感觉乏味
[22:09] He has doctorates in botany. 他是植物学博士
[22:11] And genetics. 也是基因学博士
[22:13] If he never laid hands on the original orchid, 即使他从未接触过原始的那株兰花
[22:14] he at least acquired a cutting. 他至少也是弄到了一部分
[22:16] That would’ve been more than enough to make him 这就足以让他
[22:17] the floral equivalent of a forger. 克隆出许多花来
[22:19] The AgriNext exec, Barbara Conway, 阿里纳特公司的那个总裁 芭芭拉·康维
[22:21] maybe she realized she bought a fake and confronted him. 或许她意识到自己买了假货然后找他对质
[22:24] Dubrovensky could’ve produced dozens of clones, 杜布洛文斯基可能克隆了几十株
[22:26] which means his scam could’ve been executed dozens of times. 也就是说他或许已经骗了几十个人
[22:29] Ms. Conway should return to our suspect list. 康维女士又成为我们的嫌疑人了
[22:31] But we should also look for evidence of other victims. 但我们也应该找找其他被骗者的证据
[22:36] What are you doing? 你干什么
[22:37] Well, they may be fakes but they’re still beautiful. 虽然它们是假的 但仍然很漂亮
[22:40] I am going to water them. 我打算给它们浇水
[22:48] It occurs to me I haven’t congratulated you 我刚想起来我还没有恭喜你
[22:50] on your new venture with the insurance company, Leda. 在利达保险公司找到了新工作
[22:56] Congratulations. 恭喜
[22:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:01] I understand why you waited to tell me. 我明白为何你一直没跟我说
[23:02] I do tend to react poorly to change. 我在应对变化方面确实做的不好
[23:06] Well, like I said, this shouldn’t be much change at all. 就像我说的 根本就不应该有变化
[23:10] I’ll still be at the precinct all the time. 我还是会一直去警局
[23:12] Even if you weren’t, it’s your life, Watson. 不去也没事 这是你的人生 华生
[23:14] I’ve no right to a monopoly. 我无权控制你
[23:19] The truth is, 实际上
[23:20] I’ve been considering a change of my own. 我一直在考虑改变一下自己
[23:23] It’s completely unrelated to your news, I assure you, 我向你保证 这跟你的事完全无关
[23:26] but it has been weighing on my mind 但我心里一直装着这个事
[23:27] and I thought I should apprise you of it. 所以我觉得我应该告诉你
[23:31] Isn’t that your phone? 不是你的电话响吗
[23:32] It can wait. 一会再接
[23:36] It’s Captain Gregson. Hello. 是格雷森警监 喂
[23:38] Is Holmes with you? 福尔摩斯跟你在一块吗
[23:39] Yeah, he’s right here. 是 他在
[23:41] I thought you two would want to know 我想告诉你们一下
[23:42] there were two more necklace murders tonight. 今晚又发现了两起火刑
[23:47] The killers left a message this time. 这次凶手留下了消息
[23:49] “Guerra de Guerra.” “血之血”
[23:51] Portuguese vernacular. 葡萄牙方言
[23:55] Usually I would’ve figured it was for another gang, 通常我会认为这是另一个帮派干的
[23:58] but this is the opposite of gang territory. 但这绝不是黑帮的地方
[24:02] I’m standing in front of the AgriNext 我正站在阿里纳特公司
[24:04] corporate headquarters in Whitestone. 在白石区的总部前
[24:07] You guys were here today, right? 你们今天来过这 对吧
[24:08] We were. 是的
[24:10] I’m going to go out on a limb here and say 我大胆地猜一下
[24:12] this wasn’t a coincidence. 这应该不是巧合
[24:19] William Keller, AgriNext’s CFO. 威廉·凯勒 阿里纳特公司的首席财务官
[24:23] And this is Nelson Shelby, 这是尼尔森·谢尔比
[24:25] one of their board of directors. 董事会成员之一
[24:27] Now, as far as we can tell, 我们现在只知道
[24:29] they were abducted as they reached their residences 他们昨晚一回家就被绑架了
[24:32] last night, presumably by members of the SDS. 应该是SDS的人干的
[24:35] But why does the cartel want to kill off AgriNext executives? 为什么黑帮集团要杀掉阿里纳特的总裁
[24:38] I talked to a company spokesman. 我跟他们公司的发言人聊过
[24:40] The official line is “No idea,” 他们的官方回答是”不知道”
[24:42] but off the record, their best guess is political retaliation. 但私下里 他们觉得是政治报复
[24:46] Brazil’s a billion-dollar market for AgriNext 巴西是阿里纳特公司的大市场
[24:48] so they pump millions into local elections. 所以他们给当地的选举投了很多钱
[24:50] Buys them influence over policy decisions. 从而可以买到在政策决定方面的影响力
[24:52] Guy said sometimes 那个人说有时
[24:54] the drug cartels just don’t like the candidates they back. 毒品犯罪集团并不喜欢他们公司支持的候选人
[24:57] That’s bollocks. 简直扯淡
[24:58] On the record and off. 两种说法都是扯淡
[25:00] In your experience, detective, 根据你的经验 警探
[25:01] how often does the party on the receiving end 你什么时候听过
[25:03] of a cartel assassination say, 犯罪集团的杀手说
[25:06] “If only we knew what we’d done to upset them?” No. 要是我们知道怎么能惹怒他们就好了 不会
[25:09] When a criminal organization 当一个犯罪集团
[25:11] sends a violent message, it does so with a certainty 通过暴力方式发出信息时 那会是
[25:13] that that message is clear. 一种很明确信息
[25:15] AgriNext knows and they’re just not telling us. 阿里纳特公司很清楚 只是不告诉我们
[25:18] You guys were at AgriNext yesterday. 你们俩昨天去过阿里纳特公司
[25:20] You talk to another executive? 跟另一个总裁聊过吗
[25:22] Yeah, we thought she might 是的 我们觉得
[25:23] have something to do with the Dubrovensky murder. 她跟杜布洛文斯基的谋杀案有关
[25:25] She? 女的
[25:26] Her name is Barbara Conway 她叫芭芭拉·康维
[25:27] and she runs the GMO department. 负责转基因部门
[25:29] Well, she’s in the clear for these two. 她跟这两个人无关
[25:31] Witness saw a Hispanic male 目击者看到一个拉丁裔男人
[25:33] light them up. 30s. 把他们点着了 三十多岁
[25:35] We’re getting a sketch going. 正在画他的图像
[25:37] Maybe he’s also the guy who did Dubrovensky. 或许他也是杀害杜布洛文斯基的人
[25:39] The rope used to bind the victims’ hands and feet, 捆住死者手脚的绳子
[25:43] it’s intact. 完好无损
[25:45] Now, most rope would disintegrate 绝大部分绳子在轮胎燃烧产生的
[25:46] at the temperature of a burning tire. 温度下会分解
[25:48] This is para-aramid rope. 这是用对位芳纶制作的绳子[具有高耐热性]
[25:51] It’s made for the express purpose 是用以抵抗极高温的
[25:53] of resisting extreme heat. 特殊用途产品
[25:55] It’s a logical choice for an organization 喜欢烧活人的犯罪集团用它
[25:57] in the habit of burning people alive, right? 很符合逻辑
[25:59] Can’t be too many places that sell this stuff. 卖这绳子的地方肯定不多
[26:01] Military surplus, fire and rescue gear. 军用物资店 消防和救援设备店
[26:04] I’ll make a few calls and get that sketch out there. 我去打几个电话摸摸情况
[26:06] You will recall, however, 不过你应该记得
[26:07] that Clay Dubrovensky was not bound with para-aramid rope, 克雷·杜布洛文斯基不是被这种绳子绑着的
[26:11] further suggesting he was not killed by the cartel. 近一步说明了他不是被犯罪集团杀害的
[26:14] You still like Barbara Conway? 你还认为是芭芭拉·康维干的
[26:16] Watson and I still believe 华生和我仍然相信
[26:17] that she had motive to want him dead. 她有杀他的动机
[26:19] Plus, she worked with these two. 况且 她是跟这两位一起工作的
[26:23] You’re right, I was not entirely forthcoming with you yesterday. 你说得对 我昨天并没有全都说出来
[26:28] I started collecting flowers ten years ago. 我十年前开始收集花
[26:32] I’d been promoted, I was making real money. 升职后 我挣了不少钱
[26:36] I could afford an expensive hobby. 可以负担得起这个奢侈的爱好
[26:38] So, you admit that you thought you were buying 那你是承认打算从杜布洛文斯基先生那
[26:40] the real Wutai Pingtung orchid from Mr. Dubrovensky. 买来真正的屏东雾台兰
[26:44] It was the craziest thing I’d ever done, 这是我做的最离谱的事
[26:45] but it was so beautiful, 不过它真的很漂亮
[26:47] it was so unique that I… 也很特殊 以至于我…
[26:51] Eventually I realized it was a fake, just like you said. 但最后我发现它是假的 就像你说的
[26:54] And you’d been conned out of 89 grand. 你被骗了八万九千块
[26:57] That was nothing to me. 这对我来说不算什么
[26:59] I mean, I know how that sounds, but it’s true. 我知道这听起来有些离谱 但这是真的
[27:03] Besides, I wasn’t angry. 况且 我并不生气
[27:04] I was impressed. 而是感到惊讶
[27:07] Duplicating something as delicate as that orchid, 能够把那么微妙 那么复杂的兰花
[27:11] something as complex, it’s… 复制出来 这…
[27:14] it’s more than a science. It’s an art. 这不仅仅是科学 而是艺术
[27:17] I showed it to a few of my colleagues, 我给我的几位同事看了
[27:19] and they agreed. 他们也这么觉得
[27:21] I used the company’s resources to track Clay down. 我利用公司的资源找到了克雷
[27:24] I offered him a job 想邀请他来
[27:26] at AgriNext. 我们公司工作
[27:28] That’s when I found out about his other business. 就是那个时候我发现了他的其他生意
[27:32] He told you he was a grower for the SDS. 他说他是SDS的一员
[27:34] How did that go over with human resources? 人力资源部怎么会放这样的人进公司
[27:38] It made us want him even more. 这让我们更想要他了
[27:41] It’s nothing we’ve been advertising, 我们并没有大肆宣传
[27:44] but AgriNext has been preparing 但是阿里纳特公司准备
[27:46] for legalized marijuana for years. 合法化大麻有很多年了
[27:48] As soon as the legislation catches up, 一旦立法通过了
[27:49] we’ll be ready to move. 我们就会行动
[27:51] So, you wanted to hire him, 所以你想雇他
[27:53] but he already had an employer. 但他已经有老板了
[27:55] It was complicated. 这事很复杂
[27:56] Clay was excited about the possibility of going legit, 克雷对能够合法化很感兴趣
[27:58] not to mention getting his hands on AgriNext’s resources. 更别提可以使用阿里纳特公司的资源了
[28:02] He knew he could do great things with us, 他知道和我们一起可以干出大事业来
[28:03] but he couldn’t just quit the SDS. 但是SDS不是想退就退的
[28:07] We had to buy him out. 我得帮他赎身他
[28:09] So you entered into a negotiation with a drug cartel. 所以你和贩毒集团进行了谈判
[28:12] Right. 是的
[28:14] You know, decorum forbids me from showing my emotions 你知道 我的教养克制了我的情感表达
[28:16] during an interview such as this one, but I assure you, 尤其是这种对话的情况下 但说真的
[28:18] on the inside, I am doubled over with laughter. 在心里 我已经笑得双脚朝天了
[28:21] Clay went to the cartel. 克雷去找黑帮集团
[28:23] They set a price– $10 million. 他们报了价 一千万
[28:28] The company countered at $5 million. 公司砍到了五百万
[28:30] And now inside me is soiling himself. 我内心的自己已经笑尿了
[28:33] He called me the night he was killed. 他被杀那晚给我打过电话
[28:36] He told me that he was going to meet with the cartel, 他告诉我要去和黑帮集团见面
[28:39] tell them to accept the offer. 告诉他们接受提议
[28:41] Because he had decided that he was going to come 因为他已经决定过来了
[28:43] and work for our company no matter what. 不管如何都要为公司工作
[28:46] Obviously they didn’t appreciate that. 显然他们并不同意
[28:49] They killed him 他们杀了他
[28:50] and then they killed Nelson and William last night 然后昨晚他们杀了尼尔森和威廉
[28:52] for good measure. 为了保险起见
[28:53] These higher-ups you mentioned, can we assume 你提到的那些高层 能保证
[28:57] that they’ll confirm everything you just told us? 他们会证实你所说的这些事吗
[29:00] If they don’t, I have the memos that will. 如果他们不作证 我还有备忘录可以证明
[29:15] Morning, Tess. 早上好 苔丝
[29:19] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[29:21] I’m a friend of your mum’s. 我是你妈妈的朋友
[29:24] I know what you’re trying to do. 我知道你想做什么
[29:25] Lexi told me everything. 莱克西都告诉我了
[29:27] This is her aunt’s apartment. 这是她阿姨的公寓
[29:30] Her aunt who’s away for the next few months. 她阿姨需要出门几个月
[29:32] She gave you a key, 她给了你钥匙
[29:33] you gave her a license plate number 你给了她车牌号码
[29:35] that would lead any and all interested parties to a man 会引导任何调查方的意向到一个男人身上
[29:38] by the name of Grant Perryman. 那人名叫格兰特·派瑞曼
[29:42] I know he’s your father, Tess. 我知道他是你的父亲 苔丝
[29:44] He’s not my father. 他不是我父亲
[29:45] He is. 他是
[29:47] He just also happens to be your mother’s rapist. 只是他同时还是强奸你妈妈的人
[29:54] That must’ve been really hard finding out. 知道这事一定让你很痛苦
[29:56] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[29:58] Then go. 那就离开
[30:00] And don’t tell anyone you found me. 不要告诉任何人你找到了我
[30:02] I can’t. 我不能
[30:09] She was only a few years older than me. 她那时只比我大几岁
[30:12] She’d never even… 她甚至都没有…
[30:18] He got her drunk at a party 他在派对上灌醉了她
[30:22] and he, uh… 然后他…
[30:25] She was afraid. 她很害怕
[30:27] And stupid. 也很傻
[30:28] I mean, she didn’t tell anyone for weeks. 我是说 她过了几周都没告诉任何人
[30:31] When she did, she couldn’t prove it. 当她说出来的时候 已经无法证明了
[30:34] His parents were so rich, 他的父母很有钱
[30:35] they offered a settlement anyway. 他们提出了赔偿
[30:36] All my mother had to do was keep her mouth shut. 我母亲只要安静闭嘴就好了
[30:43] She did. 她照做了
[30:45] She was so good at it, she didn’t even tell them 她太听话了 以至于当她发现
[30:48] when she found out she was pregnant. 自己怀孕时也没有告诉他们
[30:51] That’s why I didn’t recognize your picture the other day. 这就是为什么他那天没认出你的照片
[30:54] How did you recognize him? 你怎么认出他的
[30:56] Did my mom tell you? 我妈妈告诉你的吗
[30:57] I have this friend. 我有一位朋友
[30:59] He has a habit of drilling all sorts of facts into my head. 他喜欢往我脑中灌输各种小常识
[31:04] Did you know, for example, 举个例子 你知道吗
[31:06] that 0.4% of Caucasians have brachydactyly type D thumbs. 千分之四的白种人有D型过短拇指
[31:11] Also called clubbed thumbs. 也叫做棒状拇指
[31:14] Of those, three quarters have them on both hands. 其中四分之三的人是双手都有
[31:16] But I couldn’t help noticing in your pictures that 但是我不禁注意到在照片里
[31:19] you have a type D thumb on your left hand only. 你只有在左手有D型拇指
[31:25] Just like Grant Perryman. 和格兰特·派瑞曼一样
[31:30] Your mum put everything behind her, 你妈妈把过去都隐藏起来了
[31:33] but you wanted to dredge it all up again 但是你想再挖掘出来
[31:35] and force her to talk about it. 并且逼迫她说出来
[31:38] To the press and to the police. 告诉媒体和警察
[31:39] Everyone would find out exactly what kind of man he is. 让别人都知道他是个什么样的个人
[31:42] He deserves it. 他是罪有应得
[31:43] But your mum doesn’t. 但你妈妈不是
[31:46] What she went through was terrible. 她经历的事情很糟糕
[31:49] It was unspeakable. 简直无语言可以形容
[31:52] But she chose to focus on the good in her life. 但是她选择面对生命中的美好
[31:55] She chose you. 她选择了你
[31:59] And your mum wanted to make sure… 而且你妈妈想要确保…
[32:15] According to these memos, 根据这些备忘录
[32:16] everything Barbara Conway told us was true. 芭芭拉·康维所说的一切都是真的
[32:19] The-the language is deliberately vague 言语用词虽然故意很含糊
[32:22] and they never refer to the cartel by name, 并且从来不直呼黑帮集团的名字
[32:24] but it’s pretty obvious 但是很显然
[32:26] that AgriNext wanted Dubrovensky on the company payroll. 阿里纳特公司想要杜布洛文斯基来工作
[32:30] Maybe we were wrong about the murder. 也许我们猜错凶手了
[32:33] Maybe it really was the SDS. 也许真的是SDS干的
[32:35] They wanted to burn him alive, 他们想要活活烧死他
[32:37] but there was a struggle 但是却遭到了反抗
[32:39] and he died from a blow to the skull. 然后他就头部受重击而死了
[32:42] But the killers still had to sign their work. 但是杀手还是得留下标记
[32:45] Utterly and annoyingly possible. 十分恼人得有这种可能
[32:50] Hmm. Why does it smell like coffee and fish in here? 这里怎么有一股咖啡和鱼的味道
[32:54] Is that the plant food 那个不是芭芭拉·康维
[32:55] that Barbara Conway gave us? 给咱们的植物肥料吗
[32:56] The one that you said would kill the orchid? 你说会杀死兰花的那个
[32:58] Mm-hmm. While it might be an annoyance to your senses, 嗯 也许你闻起来很糟糕
[33:02] it is an onslaught to mine. 但对我来说是一种精神刺激
[33:04] I was hoping that the barrage might trigger some new thoughts, 我期望这种冲击能够带来一些新想法
[33:07] but so far… mm. 但到目前为止…
[33:12] We never finished our conversation the other night. 那晚的话题我们还没说完呢
[33:16] Yeah, you said you wanted to make a change. 你说你想做点改变
[33:20] You know how much I value you. 你知道我很重视你
[33:23] I’ve made that clear on… 我在很多时候都
[33:25] numerous occasions, sometimes embarrassingly so. 表达过这个想法 有时还挺尴尬的
[33:29] You’ve been a good friend 你一直是个好朋友
[33:31] and a good partner. 也是个好搭档
[33:34] It was you, in fact, 实际上 是你
[33:35] that helped me understand the concept of partnership, 让我了解到了陪伴的意义
[33:38] the value of it. 它的重要性
[33:40] Are you leaving New York again? 你又要离开纽约了吗
[33:42] No, quite the opposite. 不 正好相反
[33:46] Mm. I don’t understand. 我不明白
[33:46] What is the change you want to make? 你想做出什么改变
[33:49] Kitty, I’m sure you’ll agree, 凯蒂 你肯定会同意的
[33:52] has made an excellent protégée. 她是个很棒的门徒
[33:55] But… I believe that a matriculation is in order. 但是 我觉得可以安排入学考试了
[34:01] So you want to make Kitty your new partner. 你想让凯蒂成为你的新搭档
[34:04] That she had the makings of a detective 她有成为侦探的潜力
[34:06] was never in doubt. 这是肯定的
[34:08] But I confess to having my concerns regarding her history. 但我同样也担心她的过往历史
[34:12] The many… traumas visited upon her. 她遭受的那些伤害
[34:17] And I was certain that it would take time to develop her. 我认为需要时间来训练她
[34:20] Years. 很多年
[34:23] I was wrong. 但我错了
[34:25] Mostly thanks to you. 主要托你的福
[34:27] Your instruction has been crucial 你的介入很重要
[34:30] and, in certain areas, more crucial than mine. 在某些方面 比我的还重要
[34:35] I’m proud of her, Watson. 我为她骄傲 华生
[34:38] I think she’s ready. 我觉得她准备好了
[34:43] I, um… 我
[34:46] I’m happy for her. And you. 我为她感到高兴 还有你
[34:49] I think it’s a great idea. 我觉得这主意很棒
[34:58] The other day you made reference to the balance that we’d struck, 那天你提到了我们之间的平衡
[35:01] your cases, my cases, our cases. 你的案子 我的案子 我们的案子
[35:04] This won’t change that. 这不会改变
[35:05] It’s Marcus. 是马库斯
[35:06] He says they’ve got the guy who killed the AgriNext execs. 他说找到杀害阿里纳特公司高管的人了
[35:10] That tip about the rope paid dividends. 关于绳子的提醒很有帮助
[35:13] Marcus canvassed the shops that sell it, 马库斯调查了贩卖过它的商店
[35:15] and one of the owners remembered this guy, 其中一位店主认出了这个人
[35:17] Marco Gonsalves, coming in to buy a bunch of it. 马可·贡萨尔维斯 买了一大堆
[35:21] Security cameras outside the store caught his license plate. 店外的摄像头拍到了他的车牌号
[35:24] We put a finest message out, 我们通知了各处
[35:25] and a radio car got lucky. 一辆通讯车碰巧遇上
[35:27] Now, the prints place him at the AgriNext executives’ murders. 指纹证明他在阿里纳特公司高管谋杀现场
[35:30] So does the witness. 还有证人的证词
[35:32] I take it from the legal pad that he’s writing his confession. 看那纸样他是在写供认书吗
[35:34] In addition to copping to killing the AgriNext execs, 除了杀害阿里纳特公司高管
[35:38] he wants to take credit for a dozen other hits. 他还想承认十几起其他凶案
[35:40] He’s trying to maximize his value to the SDS, 他是想让自己对SDS的价值最大化
[35:43] absorb as many charges as he can 能背的指控越多越好
[35:45] since he already knows he’s going away for life. 反正他肯定要被判终身监禁
[35:47] But here’s the thing, 但问题是
[35:48] the only murder he won’t take the rap for 唯一他不肯认的罪
[35:50] is Clay Dubrovensky’s. 就是谋杀克雷·杜布洛文斯基
[35:52] He does seem to have an idea as to who did do it, 他似乎知道真凶是谁
[35:54] but he won’t give us a name. 但是不肯告诉我们
[35:56] Best guess right now is a rival cartel. 最大的可能是跟他们对立的黑帮集团
[35:58] Maybe they identified Sangue do Sangue’s grower in New York 也许他们查出了血之血在纽约的种植人
[36:01] and killed him to mess with their business. 为乱其生意而杀了他
[36:04] We’ll keep you posted. 有最新进展就通知你们
[36:10] You said the other night 你那天晚上说
[36:11] that if another cartel killed Dubrovensky, 如果另一个黑帮集团杀了杜布洛文斯基
[36:14] they would have signed their work. 他们会留下自己的标记
[36:16] A cartel would. A corporation would not. 黑帮集团会 公司就不会了
[36:19] Take everything Barbara Conway told us and flip it. 芭芭拉·康维所说的一切都暂且不管
[36:23] Dubrovensky didn’t tell the SDS he wanted out 杜布洛文斯基没告诉SDS他想退出
[36:25] of the deal– he told AgriNext. 他是对阿里纳特公司说的
[36:26] They were the ones who got angry. 是他们动怒了
[36:28] Perhaps they were worried he knew too much. 可能他们担心他知道的太多
[36:31] Or they didn’t want to have to compete with his weed further down the line. 或者不想以后跟他种出的大麻竞争
[36:34] Well, either way, 不管怎样
[36:35] they framed the SDS and the cartel retaliated. 他们陷害了SDS 黑帮就采取了报复
[36:38] Immolating two of the top brass and leaving them on an AgriNext lawn. 杀了他们两名高管 并留在公司的草坪上
[36:43] I propose another conversation with Ms. Conway. 我建议再找康维女士谈谈
[36:46] If she wasn’t part of what happened, 如果她跟此事无关
[36:47] perhaps she can tell us who was. 也许能告诉我们谁有嫌疑
[36:49] Did you give Dubrovensky’s ex-girlfriend my number? 你把我的号码给了杜布洛文斯基的前女友吗
[36:52] You know I don’t like to give out my own. 你知道我不喜欢把我的号码给别人
[36:54] Well, she wants to talk. Says it’s important. 她说想找我谈谈 有要事
[36:56] A case of the munchies, perhaps. 也许要给你一盒点心
[36:58] You go. I’ll locate Ms. Conway. 去吧 我去找康维女士
[37:01] Hey. 你好
[37:04] I wasn’t sure you’d come. 我还担心你不来呢
[37:06] Why’d you want me to meet you here? 为什么要约我在这里见
[37:07] The super lives next door, 楼管员就住在隔壁
[37:09] only he won’t let me into Clay’s apartment 可他不让我进克雷的公寓
[37:11] unless someone from the department signs off. 除非有警局的人签字
[37:14] And why do you want to go inside Clay’s apartment? 那你为什么要进克雷的公寓呢
[37:19] Clay gave me this. 克雷送给我的
[37:20] He made it. He grew it. 他自己培育的
[37:22] It’s a yellow clivia. 是株黄色君子兰
[37:25] When you texted me, you said it was important. 你给我发的短信说有要事
[37:27] He used to give me special food. 他以前总是给我特别的肥料
[37:29] Even after we broke up. He made it himself. 即使是在我们分手后 是他亲手做的
[37:31] And it’s inside. 肥料就在里面
[37:33] I thought that maybe if you spoke to the super… 我想要是你能跟楼管员说说…
[37:38] You must think I’m an idiot, 你肯定觉得我是个傻子
[37:40] starting up again with a guy who cheated on me, 跟劈腿的前男友和好
[37:44] getting sentimental about a flower he gave me. 还对他送我的花多愁善感
[37:47] Well, I’m not here to judge you. 我不是来对你说三道四的
[37:51] You know what the really stupid thing is? 你知道真正傻的是什么吗
[37:54] Is that he gave these to all the girls. 他会送这个给所有女孩
[37:57] What do you mean? 什么意思
[37:58] Girls he was sleeping with. 跟他上床的女孩
[38:00] He would give them a yellow clivia. 他会送她们一株黄色君子兰
[38:03] Just like mine. 就像我这株
[38:05] It was, like, his move. 这好像是他的惯用伎俩
[38:07] He told me that when we started hooking up again. 当我们又开始上床时他对我说的
[38:09] I probably should’ve been mad, but we weren’t back together, you know? 也许我该生气的 但我们又不是男女朋友
[38:13] I actually thought it was kind of funny. 我甚至觉得这有点搞笑
[38:19] 来自夏洛克 芭芭拉·康维今晚没空 明早来警局
[38:21] Found it. 找到了
[38:24] Plant food. 植物肥料
[38:26] Like I told you, 就像我说的
[38:28] it’s gross. It smells like coffee and… 气味很恶心 闻起来像咖啡和…
[38:29] Fish. 鱼
[38:31] It’s Clay’s special recipe. 是克雷的特别秘方
[38:33] Made just for the clivia. 专为君子兰做的
[38:43] Watson. 华生
[38:44] Hey. Barbara Conway’s coming to the station tomorrow? 喂 芭芭拉·康维明天来警局是吗
[38:46] Yes. 对
[38:48] She claims to have no knowledge of an AgriNext conspiracy to kill Dubrovensky, 她说对阿里纳特公司密谋杀害杜布洛文斯基毫不知情
[38:52] but she has a few ideas as to who might. 但她知道几个有嫌疑的人
[38:55] That’s because you were right all along. 那是因为你一直都说对了
[38:57] She’s the one who did it. 杀人凶手就是她
[39:07] Please take a seat. 请坐吧
[39:10] Is Mr. Holmes coming? 福尔摩斯先生会来吗
[39:12] No. It’s just us today. 不 今天就我们俩
[39:19] He caught me off guard last night. 昨晚他太让我吃惊了
[39:21] This idea that someone from AgriNext may have killed Clay. 告诉我阿里纳特公司可能有人杀了克雷
[39:25] But… the more I thought about it, 但…我越想
[39:28] the more I wondered. 越觉得怀疑
[39:30] The company’s been accused of much worse. 公司还做过更为恶劣的事
[39:32] Usually overseas but still… 通常都是在海外 不过…
[39:34] I know it was you, Barbara. 我知道是你干的 芭芭拉
[39:36] Excuse me? 你说什么
[39:37] I know you killed Clay. 是你杀了克雷
[39:40] When you gave us the orchid the other day, 你那天给我们兰花的时候
[39:42] you accidentally included some food for a yellow clivia, 不小心拿了一包黄色君子兰的肥料
[39:46] a very special one that Clay gave you. 是克雷给你的很特殊的一种
[39:49] The two of you were involved. 你们俩在一起过
[39:50] I don’t see how that has anything to do 我不知道这跟你说的
[39:53] with what you’re… 有何关系…
[39:53] I don’t think you planned to kill him. 我觉得你不是预谋杀他
[39:55] That’s important. 这很重要
[39:57] You realized he was sleeping with his ex, 你得知他还跟前任有染
[39:59] and you confronted him. 就去质问他
[40:00] But it didn’t go well. 但事情进展不顺
[40:03] I think I should call my lawyer. 我觉得我该叫律师了
[40:05] You could, but I wouldn’t. 你可以叫 但我不建议你这样
[40:08] He’ll tell you to leave. 他会要你马上离开
[40:10] And this is your one, best chance to show contrition, 而这是你唯一也是最好的表现悔恨的机会
[40:13] to try and make people understand 试图让人们明白
[40:14] that you did not mean to kill Clay 你并非预谋杀害克雷
[40:16] or the Kelleys. 或是凯利夫妇
[40:21] Like I said, I don’t think 我说了 我觉得
[40:22] you went to Clay’s that night 你那晚去找克雷
[40:23] with the intention of killing him. 并没有计划杀他
[40:26] You didn’t show up with a hollowed-out tire, 你不是带着放了气的轮胎去的
[40:29] which means you had to go out and get one 说明你必须在事后
[40:31] right after it happened. 出去找一个
[40:33] Now, my colleagues are combing the area around Clay’s apartment right now. 现在 我的同事正在克雷公寓附近排查
[40:38] It is only a matter of time 有人认出你的照片
[40:39] before someone recognizes your picture. 只是早晚问题
[40:42] Now, they know I’m talking to you right now, Barbara. 他们知道我现在正在跟你谈 芭芭拉
[40:45] So the longer you wait 所以你等的时间越久
[40:47] and the more you make them work for this, 让他们花越多功夫找出证人
[40:49] the harder it’s gonna be for you. 对你来说就越不利
[41:00] I kept it. 我把它留下了
[41:03] The clivia. 那株君子兰
[41:06] I know how crazy that sounds, but… 我知道这听起来有多疯狂 但…
[41:10] I loved him. 我爱他
[41:15] Would it have been more satisfying 能够除掉一头公司巨兽
[41:16] to eviscerate a corporate behemoth? Unquestionably. 会更令人满意吗 毫无疑问
[41:19] But the true killer has confessed. We can ask for little more. 但真正的凶手已经招供 我们要求不了更多了
[41:22] I know. It’s just… 我知道 只是…
[41:23] You’re doing that wrong. 你戴错了
[41:24] S-Sorry. 抱歉
[41:25] It’s, uh… Kitty’s agreed to take part in an exercise. 凯蒂答应参加一项练习
[41:28] Have you told her about the, uh, matriculation yet? 你告诉她入学考试的事了吗
[41:32] No. But it is on today’s agenda. 没 不过那是今天的计划之一
[41:34] Well, I’m working at Leda today, so… 我今天在利达工作 所以
[41:37] maybe I’ll come by with some pizzas 也许等会我可以带点批萨过来
[41:39] and offer my congratulations in person. 亲自恭喜她
[41:43] The captain’s calling me. Do you wish to hold? 警监打来电话了 你想等等吗
[41:45] No. Take it. I’ll see you later. 不 你接吧 待会见
[41:50] Captain. 警监
[41:50] A body just turned up. I need you at the scene. 发现了一具尸体 我需要你来现场
[41:54] Right, we’ll leave immediately. 好 我们马上就出发
[41:55] No. Just you. 不 你一个人来
[42:02] Her name is Melanie Vilkas. 24 years old. 死者名叫梅勒妮·威卡斯 24岁
[42:06] She went missing a few days ago. 她几天前失踪
[42:08] Whoever took her kept her alive until last night 绑架者留她活口直至昨晚
[42:12] and then he dumped her. 然后弃尸于此
[42:14] And the reason I couldn’t bring Kitty with me? 我不能带凯蒂同来的原因是什么
[42:17] Take a look at her back. 看看她的后背
[42:26] They’re the same markings 在你给我的文件里
[42:28] I saw in those files you gave me, 我看到过一样的标记
[42:30] the same ones that are on Kitty’s back. 跟凯蒂背上的标记一样
[42:34] So the man who hurt her is here in New York. 所以伤害过她的那个人来纽约了
[42:44] 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者] 或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme