Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] My mind rebels at stagnation. 我的大脑在滞缓之时反叛
[00:15] Give me, uh, give me problems, give me work, give me, uh, 给我带来麻烦 给我带来工作 给我带来
[00:19] the most abstruse cryptogram or the most intricate analysis, 最深奥晦涩的密码 或者说最复杂的分析工作
[00:22] and I’m in my very own atmosphere. 并且我处在自己的密闭氛围之中
[00:27] I can dispense with old cravings and bad habits, but, uh, 我可以没有往日的渴望 摒弃不好的习惯 但是
[00:32] I abhor the dull routine of existence. 但是我憎恶存在的一成不变
[00:41] That was nice, what you said tonight. 你今晚讲得真好
[00:44] Yeah, it was a fact. 对 我说的都是实话
[00:48] It’s all new to me, but, uh, it’s helping, you know? 对我来说都是新信息 但是 很有帮助
[00:52] Right. Well, um, uh, m-meetings are important, 对 对我们来说聚会很重要
[00:56] especially in the beginning, so… 特别是一开始 所以…
[00:59] I-If you’re in need of a sponsor… 如果你需要担保人…
[01:01] No, I’m set, thanks. 不必了 我已经订好了 谢谢
[01:04] Sorry, but I got to ask. 抱歉 我还是想问一下
[01:06] Is Brain Attic yours? Brain Attic(脑阁)是你写的吗?
[01:08] Excuse me? 请解释一下?
[01:09] The blog? 那个博客?
[01:10] Or Tumblr or whatever they call those things? 或是微博 不管他们怎么叫的 总之就是那一类的东西?
[01:14] A buddy turned me on to it. 是一个哥们介绍我看的
[01:15] There’s advice there, thoughts about recovery. 那上面有很多建议 关于复健的想法
[01:18] The guy who runs it is anonymous, 博主是匿名的
[01:20] but the way he writes sort of sounds like you. 但是他的文风和你的演讲风格很像
[01:23] “Brain Attic”? “Brain Attic(脑阁)”?
[01:24] One word. 不 是一个词的
[01:27] If it’s not you, you should check it out. 如果不是你的博客 那你应该去看一下
[01:31] Some of the quotes, I think they’d really speak to you. 里面有些引述 感觉说的就是你似的
[01:40] Captain? 警监?
[01:41] Victim is Alec Flynn. 受害者是亚历克·弗林
[01:43] NYPD, seven years on the job. 纽约警局 工作七年了
[01:46] Three weeks ago, he transferred to Highway Patrol. 3周前 他被调到高速巡警
[01:48] Before that, 在那之前
[01:49] he was assigned to the Training Bureau out on Rodman’s Neck. 他被分派给罗德曼半岛的训练局
[01:53] Best we can tell from the dashboard 我们从摄像机画面上能得出最清晰的
[01:55] camera footage is he was ambushed. 信息就是 他是被伏击致死的
[01:58] A masked shooter came up behind him, fired, 一个蒙面枪手尾随他并开火
[02:03] and then took off in a car driven by an accomplice. 然后坐上同伙的车逃之夭夭了
[02:05] Flynn didn’t even have time to draw his weapon. 弗林甚至没有时间拿出武器
[02:08] Suspects? 嫌疑犯呢?
[02:09] I got a call into his lieutenant, 我打过电话给他的队长了
[02:10] but if it isn’t someone he locked horns with… 但是如果是和他有过节的人…
[02:12] You think this might have been random? 你们认为这件事有可能是偶然发生的吗?
[02:15] Wouldn’t be the first time a psychopath decided to target a cop. 也不是第一次有把警员当做目标的神经病了
[02:19] Needless to say, this one is all hands on deck. 不用说 这个凶手精心策划了
[02:23] Captain? 警监?
[02:30] We got a fresh footprint, size 12 work boots. 我们发现了一个清晰的脚印 12号的工作靴
[02:34] That’s not Flynn’s. 不是弗林的鞋码
[02:36] Well, if you look closely, 如果我们看得仔细些的话
[02:38] there are fibers in some of the grooves. 会发现鞋印凹槽上有一些纤维
[02:41] They could’ve transferred from the killer’s boot. 有可能是犯人的靴子留下来的
[02:45] Excuse me. 不好意思
[02:47] Hello. I’m just… 喂 我正要…
[02:49] I’m just gonna draw Officer Flynn’s sidearm. 我正打算拉起弗林警员的侧臂
[02:51] So don’t be alarmed. 所以别大惊小怪
[03:10] What is it? 这是什么?
[03:12] Those are air gun pellets. 是气枪子弹
[03:14] You said Officer Flynn didn’t have time to draw his weapon. 你之前说弗林警员甚至没时间拔枪
[03:15] If he had, it would’ve been utterly futile, 就算拔出来也没用的
[03:18] because he’s armed with a toy gun. 因为他手上的是玩具枪
[04:01] No plates on the car. 车上没有车牌
[04:03] Stolen, I bet. 我打赌是偷来的车
[04:04] You can’t see the driver at all. 也完全看不到司机
[04:08] It’s time for the final call. 可以去听死者的最后通话了
[04:31] Central to Officer 73199. 中心呼叫73199号警员
[04:37] Central to Officer 73199. 中心呼叫73199号警员
[04:43] Officer Alec Flynn, please respond. 亚历克·弗林警员 请回复
[04:48] Central to Officer 73199. 中心呼叫73199号警员
[04:54] Officer 73199, no response. 73199号警员 无回复
[04:59] Officer 73199, Alec Flynn, is End of Watch. 73199号警员 亚历克·弗林 执勤结束
[05:04] He has gone home for the final time. 他最后一次回家
[05:16] Front desk has mourning bands, if anyone needs them. 前台有服丧用的黑纱 如果谁需要的话自取
[05:20] Ceremonial unit is taking sign ups for Honor Guards at Officer Flynn’s coffin 纪念办在为弗林警员募集仪仗队
[05:25] and radio cars at his residence. 还有住宅处需要的车辆
[05:27] There will be a full inspector’s funeral, 葬礼会是高规格的
[05:30] date and time to be announced. Any questions? 日期时间等待通知 有任何问题吗?
[05:34] Until we know that there isn’t someone out there hunting cops, 在我们确保外面没有人在狩猎警员之前
[05:38] we play it safe. 保持小心谨慎
[05:39] No one works alone, and no cowboy nonsense. 不能落单 不能莽撞搞些没意义的事
[05:43] But rest assured, 但别担心
[05:45] we will get the person who did this. 我们会找到行凶人的
[05:50] As you were. 解散吧
[05:57] Marcus is gonna go talk to the wife, 马库斯要和死者妻子面谈
[05:59] if any of you want to join him. 你们有谁要一起吗
[06:01] She a suspect? 她是嫌犯吗?
[06:03] She’s the wife. 她是遗孀
[06:03] We have to at least ask questions, 但是我们至少要问一些问题
[06:05] but we’ll tread lightly. 我们会小心行事免伤感情
[06:07] I’ll go with you; you guys can stay and review the video. 我跟你一起去 你们可以留下来回看录像
[06:12] Suspect is approximately six-foot-two, 罪犯大概六英尺高
[06:13] 190 pounds, right-handed, 190磅 惯用手是右手
[06:15] and extremely comfortable with firearms. 极度喜欢火器
[06:17] I know. I watched the video, too. 我知道 我也看了录像
[06:19] So you noticed that the shooter 所以你也注意到了枪手
[06:20] never touched Flynn’s pistol. 并没有碰弗林的手枪
[06:23] No one disturbed the body until after the police arrived. 警方抵达前没人动过尸体
[06:25] Meaning the firearm must have been replaced sometime before the attack. 说明枪是在攻击之前就被掉包了
[06:29] Someone didn’t want Officer Flynn to be able to protect himself. 有人不希望弗林警员留有自卫能力
[06:33] Unfortunately, 不幸的是
[06:34] the most likely timing for the switch is also the most disturbing. 掉包最合适的时机 也是最烦人的时机
[06:37] As we know, many uniformed officers keep their service pistols 据我们所知 有很多警察在不执勤时
[06:40] in their lockers when they’re not on duty, 都把配枪锁在他们的置物柜里
[06:42] suggesting that the people with easiest access to Officer Flynn’s pistol 也就是说最容易取得弗林警员配枪的
[06:46] were his fellow police. 是他的同事
[06:48] Yeah. 对
[06:49] I’m ahead of you on that one, too. 这一步我也比你们先想到了
[06:55] Alec was my partner. 亚历克是我搭档
[06:56] He was, but then 18 months ago, 之前是 但是18个月前
[07:00] you blew through a red light and totaled your radio car. 你闯红灯撞坏了警车
[07:03] Flynn hurt his neck and back. 弗林伤到了脖子和背部
[07:05] We were responding to a call. 当时我们在出警
[07:07] The driver of the car that hit you sued the department, 对方车辆的司机和你对证公堂
[07:09] and in discovery, Flynn testified against you. 我们发现 弗林的证词对你不太有利
[07:15] Your own partner. 这可是你的搭档啊
[07:16] I didn’t swap out his gun, 我并没有换掉他的枪
[07:18] and I sure as hell didn’t kill him. 而且我还十分确定自己没有杀了他
[07:20] You must have been angry with him for failing to stand by you. 你肯定为他没有挺你感到生气
[07:23] You were, after all, brothers in blue. 毕竟 你们是警队兄弟
[07:25] Perhaps you no longer saw him as a real cop. 也许你不再把他当成一个真正的警察
[07:27] Perhaps it was less than fitting that he should carry a real gun. 也许他身上可以携带真枪让你不安
[07:30] I may never have made detective, 我也许永远当不了警探
[07:32] but I know how this works, okay? 但是我知道这事的流程 好吗?
[07:34] You ask someone in to talk, you’re gonna sweat them. 你要让人说真话 你必须让他紧张
[07:37] My union rep tore me a new one 我没让给我找律师
[07:38] when I wouldn’t let him send a lawyer, 他们就给了我一个新的工会代表
[07:40] but I told him, “Let them sweat me.” 不过我告诉他们”就让他们让我紧张吧”
[07:42] Sooner you guys ask your questions, the sooner I’m cleared. 你越快问完问题 我就越快清白
[07:44] At the time of the shooting, you were… 枪杀案发生时 你在
[07:47] At Abe’s, playing darts. 在亚伯 玩射飞镖
[07:49] That’s a cop bar. 那是个警察酒吧
[07:50] I got two dozen police who’ll vouch for me. 那边有几十个的警察能为我作担保
[07:52] You could’ve switched the pistol anytime. 你可以再任何时候掉包手枪
[07:56] Contracted the killing. 雇凶杀人
[07:59] Flynn was working out of Highway Unit 7 up in Fleetwood, right? 弗林是在弗利特伍德高速公路的 7队当差 对吧?
[08:02] Check your records. 查查看你们的记录
[08:04] Pull the security tape. 调出监控录像
[08:05] I haven’t set foot in that building in years. 我有好几年没踏进那栋建筑一步了
[08:09] You got any more questions or not? 你们还有更多问题吗?
[08:11] You in a hurry, Officer? 你赶时间吗 警官?
[08:13] All due respect, Captain, yeah. 无意冒犯 不过 是的 警监
[08:16] I am. 是的 我赶时间
[08:17] I had my problems with Flynn, 我和弗林有小摩擦
[08:19] but he was a cop, 但是他是警察
[08:20] and I don’t want anyone thinking what you’re thinking right now. 我不想让大家以你们现在的眼光看我
[08:23] I want to be able to go to his funeral; 我希望能去参加他的葬礼
[08:24] I want to be able to pay my respects to his wife. 希望向他妻子表达我的哀思
[08:28] So, please, whatever you want to throw at me, throw it. 所以 无论你们想问什么 请问吧
[08:33] I’m not your guy. 我不是你们要找的人
[08:36] The last couple of years were tough for Alec. 最近这几年对亚历克来说的确够呛
[08:39] He was active, you know, a gym rat. 他之前很有活力 一个健身房常客
[08:43] He played on the department’s football team. 还在部门的足球队踢球
[08:46] Then, after the accident… 然后 在事故后…
[08:49] he hated physical therapy. 他讨厌身体复健
[08:52] And working at the shooting range on Rodman’s Neck, 去了罗德曼半岛的射击场工作
[08:56] he said he didn’t feel like a real cop anymore. 他说他自己不再像个警察
[08:59] Returning to full duty, that was a big deal to him. 回归全职执勤对他来说意义重大
[09:03] He was very proud. 他以此为豪
[09:07] I couldn’t help but notice that you changed your locks recently. 我发现你最近经常换锁对吗
[09:10] I-I lost my keys. 我丢了钥匙
[09:12] Did you lose your TV, too? 你的电视也丢了吗?
[09:15] – Your engagement ring, your wedding band? 还有你的订婚戒 结婚戒呢?
[09:17] – What is this? 这是怎么回事?
[09:19] Before I worked with the police, I was a sober companion. 在我和警察共事之前 我是一个戒瘾助手
[09:21] I worked with recovering addicts. 我帮助瘾君子戒掉毒瘾
[09:24] I’ve been in homes like this one. 我到过像这样的家庭
[09:25] I have talked to spouses like you. 和他们的妻子聊过天
[09:31] The photographs on your mantle– 墙上挂着的那些照片–
[09:33] Alec lost a lot of weight since the accident. 亚历克事故之后体重减轻了很多
[09:35] A lot of muscle mass. 少了很多肌群
[09:37] It could be he couldn’t exercise the same way that he used to, or… 是不是因为他不能像之前那样锻炼 或者…
[09:42] maybe it was something else. 也许是其他原因
[09:47] The doctor gave him Oxy for the pain. 医生之前给他用”欧治”止痛
[09:50] He got hooked. 他上瘾了
[09:53] You kicked him out? 你赶他出去了?
[09:54] He was stealing things, trading them for more pills. 他开始偷东西 拿去卖钱买药
[09:59] I-I had to. 我没有办法
[10:01] Mrs. Flynn, 弗林太太
[10:03] did you have anything to do with what happened last night? 你和昨晚的事有关吗?
[10:07] Alec came to me a couple of weeks ago. 亚历克几周前来找我
[10:11] He said he was clean. 他说他已经戒了
[10:13] That it hadn’t been easy, but he quit cold turkey. 虽然很不容易 但他戒掉了
[10:18] We started seeing a therapist. 他开始去看心理医生
[10:20] I even gave him the keys to the new locks, 我甚至还给了他新锁的钥匙
[10:23] said he could use it when he wanted to come home. 让他想回家的时候用
[10:28] My Alec was back. 我的亚历克回来了
[10:30] Was there anyone he might have been in trouble with? 他可能跟什么人有纠葛吗?
[10:33] A dealer, maybe? 也许是毒贩?
[10:36] I saw a-a text once, before I knew what was going on. 在我知道发生什么事前 我曾看到一条短信
[10:41] It was weird, just numbers. 很奇怪 只有数字
[10:45] “100,” then “4,” then “1,000.” 100 然后是4 然后是1000
[10:49] 100 pills for $1,000. 1000块买100片药
[10:52] You remember who sent it? 记得起来是谁发的吗
[10:54] The text I.D. was just another number. It said “6.” 发信人也是数字 是”6″
[11:03] I don’t think she was a part of what happened last night, do you? 我觉得她跟昨晚的事没有关系 你觉得呢?
[11:05] The department will poke around a little more, 局里会多调查一下的
[11:07] make sure she didn’t cut any big checks to potential hit men recently. 看她最近有没有 开过大额支票 雇凶杀人
[11:10] But, nah, I don’t see it. 但我也觉得没可能
[11:12] I’m more interested in running down this “Six” guy. 我更想查查这个叫”6″的发信人
[11:16] That’s the same type of pellet gun that was in Flynn’s holster, right? 这个和弗林枪套里的玩具枪 型号一样吧
[11:19] Yeah. I remember that realistic ones like this were 对 我记得很久前
[11:21] outlawed in New York a long time ago. 纽约就禁用这种枪了
[11:23] 1998. 1998年
[11:24] But you can still buy them in New Jersey. 但在新泽西还可以买到
[11:26] You know what? You look into the “Six” guy, 你去查查这个”6″吧
[11:28] I will call around to stores 我倒附近的商店打探下
[11:30] and see if anyone remembers selling this particular brand. 看有没有人记得出售过这种牌子的枪
[11:33] Maybe we’ll get lucky, find the guy who planted one on Flynn. 也许我们能走运 找到那个算计弗林的人
[11:36] Sherlock? 夏洛克?
[11:38] In the study. 我在书房
[11:41] I think I found something. 我有发现了
[11:45] I was mucking about with some of your software. 我刚刚在摆弄你的软件
[11:47] I was trying to enhance the video. 我想处理下这个视频
[11:49] Thought if I could zoom in on the shooter’s eyes, 看能不能放大看开枪人的眼睛
[11:50] I might be able to determine the color. 也许就可以看出眼睛的颜色
[11:52] But it was too dark, and the resolution was too low. 但天太黑 图像分辨率又太低
[11:56] Except… 除了…
[11:59] Do you see it? The left eye? See how it reflects the light? 你看他的左眼 看到眼睛反光的样子了吗
[12:02] It’s glass. 是玻璃
[12:04] The man who killed Flynn is six-foot-two, 14 stone, 杀害弗林的凶手身高六尺二 89公斤
[12:07] and has a glass eye. 有一只玻璃义眼
[12:09] Should help narrow down the candidates, no? 范围缩小了吧?
[12:16] I thought you’d be happy. 我还以为你会开心
[12:17] I am. Disappointed I didn’t see the glass myself. 我开心 只是挺失望 自己没能发现这一点
[12:20] I can’t make my own discoveries every now and again? 我就不能偶尔有点自己的发现吗
[12:22] Of course you can. 当然能
[12:23] Then what’s the problem? 那还有什么不妥吗?
[12:28] “You see, but you do not observe. “你看到了 却没有用心观察”
[12:30] The distinction is clear”” “这其中的差别是明显的”
[12:31] “It is stupidity rather than courage to refuse to recognize danger when it is close upon you.” “拒绝认清迫近的危险 是愚蠢 而非勇气”
[12:36] What is all this? 这都是些什么啊
[12:37] It, Kitty, is me. 凯蒂 这就是我
[12:40] Didn’t know you were that into birds. 我都不知道你这么喜欢鸟
[12:42] The blog is not mine, but the quotes are. 这个博客不是我的 但用了我的话
[12:44] I might not be cited, 可能不算引用
[12:45] but they’re taken from things that I’ve said in meetings. 但这是我在互助会上说过的话
[12:49] Someone’s been writing down what you say and posting it here? 有人记下你的话然后贴到这来?
[12:54] That’s against the rules, isn’t it? 这不合道理 是吧?
[12:55] It would appear that the thief’s intention 盗用我话的人也许
[12:57] is to help other addicts. 是想帮助其他的成瘾者
[12:59] They think that the things that I’ve said can 他们觉得我说的这些
[13:01] be applied to others’ quests for sobriety. 能帮助别人戒酒
[13:03] I support the premise, but not the practice. 这种想法我支持 但不赞成这样的做法
[13:05] Anonymity is a cornerstone of the program. 匿名是盗窃的基石
[13:10] You are very quotable, you know. 你的话很值得引用
[13:11] A facility for quotation covers an absence of original thought. 一味引用别人的话 是缺乏原创思想的表现
[13:15] You just did it again. 你又说了一句妙语
[13:20] I’ll settle it. 我来解决吧
[13:21] I’ll find the person who’s doing it, 我去查出是谁干的
[13:23] and I’ll tell them to stop. 然后叫他们罢手
[13:24] No, you won’t. 不行
[13:25] A policeman’s been killed. You can’t be distracted. 一个警察被杀了 你不能分心
[13:28] I am just the plot today.I’ll settle it. 我还是你的学徒 交给我解决吧
[13:34] Watson? 华生?
[13:35] I found something you need to see. 我有了点发现 你应该看一下
[13:36] Can I come over? 可以过去吗?
[13:44] I called a bunch of shops in New Jersey that sell airsoft guns. 我联系了新泽西 多家出售气弹枪的商店
[13:46] Now, no one remembers any specific sales of that kind of gun 没人有印象出售过
[13:50] that wound up in Flynn’s holster, 在弗林枪套里的那种枪
[13:52] but they all gave me their security footage from the last couple of months. 但他们给我提供了近几个月 商店的监控录像
[13:55] There must be hundreds of hours. 那一定是几百小时的录像
[13:56] Thousands. I got lucky. 是几千小时的 我很幸运
[13:58] I found what I was looking for on the very first try. 刚一开始就找到了我想要的
[14:05] That’s the man you think bought the gun? 你觉得买枪的是这个人?
[14:06] Yes. And that’s the problem. 对 但问题就在这里
[14:13] That’s Officer Flynn. 这是弗林警官
[14:15] The killer didn’t replace the gun. 换枪的不是凶手
[14:17] He did it himself. 是他本人
[14:27] Doesn’t make any sense. 没道理啊
[14:29] Why would Flynn replace his own gun with a toy? 弗林为什么 要把自己的枪换成玩具枪
[14:31] As you know, it’s not uncommon for opioid addicts to 你知道 阿片类成瘾者
[14:33] spend thousands of dollars a week on pills. 一周花数千美元买药是很正常的
[14:36] Or, roughly, the entire weekly salary of an NYPD patrolman. 差不多是纽约警局的巡警一周的工资
[14:39] Flynn sold everything he had to fuel his addiction. 为了买药 弗林把能卖的都卖了
[14:42] His wife’s jewelry, his TV, his computer… 妻子的珠宝 他的电视 电脑…
[14:44] We believe that, finally, he reached the point 到最后 他终于山穷水尽
[14:46] where his only possession of any value was his service pistol. 身上唯一值钱的东西就是他的配枪
[14:50] So he sells his Glock, then he gets clean. 所以他卖了配枪 然后他戒了瘾
[14:53] He’s called back to full duty, 他被要求回来正常上班
[14:55] but he doesn’t have a sidearm anymore, or the money to buy one. 但他没了配枪 也没钱去买一把
[14:58] So he buys a replica to make it look like 只好买个假货来冒充
[15:01] he’s armed and prays he’s not gonna have to use it? 并祈祷不会碰上需要用枪的情况
[15:05] As appalling as that scenario sounds, 虽然听上去挺骇人
[15:07] we believe the actual chain of events is worse. 但我们相信实际情况要比这更糟
[15:10] When I spotted Flynn buying a fake 我查第一个监控录像
[15:11] gun on the very first tape I checked, 就看到弗林买假枪
[15:13] I thought it was luck. 还以为是我走运
[15:14] Only, I don’t believe in luck. 只是我不相信运气
[15:16] A more thorough search revealed that he’d purchased 更彻底的调查后 发现他在几周时间里
[15:19] more than two dozen replicas at different stores over a span of several weeks. 到不同的商店买了二十多支假枪
[15:23] It didn’t make any sense, 我们一开始也不明白
[15:25] until we remembered where he was working while he was on light duty. 直到想起他之前干闲职时的工作地点
[15:28] Rodman’s Neck. 罗德曼半岛
[15:30] The armory. 那是个军械库
[15:31] He would’ve had access to hundreds of weapons. 他有机会接触无数的武器
[15:35] No cop wants to die, 没有警察想死
[15:37] but they know if it happens in the line of duty, 但他们知道如果因公殉职
[15:39] the department will do right by them. 局里会为他们好好料理后事
[15:41] An inspector’s funeral, full honors, 巡警的葬礼是最高荣誉
[15:44] thousands of cops lining the streets. 上千警察到街上送别
[15:47] I’ll call for an inventory at the range. 我会去查军械库的存货
[15:49] If you’re right, Flynn was a traitor. 如果你们说的没错 弗林就是个叛徒
[15:51] He put our guns in the hands of criminals. 他把我们的枪卖给罪犯
[15:53] And it was probably one of his associates who killed him. 也许他就是被同伙杀死的
[15:58] Funeral will be canceled. 没有什么葬礼了
[15:59] Whatever the case may be, 不论怎样吧
[16:01] Officer Flynn is no less a homicide victim. 弗林警官依然是凶杀案的受害者
[16:04] We’ll keep you apprised of our search for the one-eyed man. 我们会继续查独眼人 有消息通知你
[16:09] Let’s hope he’s not a cop, too. 但愿他不是个警察
[16:12] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[16:12] What does birding have to do with staying off drugs? 观鸟和戒毒有什么关系?
[16:15] Not a clue. 不懂
[16:16] That’s why I contacted you. 所以我找你
[16:18] I want to find out who manages this page. 我想知道这个网页是谁在管理
[16:20] I know that you lead bird-watching tours here. 我知道你是这的观鸟导游
[16:22] From what I can tell, 就我所知
[16:23] this is where most of the pictures were taken. 大部分的照片都是在这拍的
[16:26] Ooh, this is nice. Kentucky Warbler. 这张真好 黄腹地莺
[16:28] You don’t see many of these. 这种鸟可不常见
[16:30] Any guesses as to who took it? 能想到是谁拍的吗?
[16:31] Most of these are common species. 大部分都是普通的品种
[16:33] When the rare birds show up, everyone flocks here for pictures. 当稀有的鸟出现时 人人都跑来这拍照
[16:35] So nothing to nail down a specific place or date? 也无法确定具体的地点或日期吗?
[16:39] No. 不行
[16:41] Wait. This one. 等等 这一张
[16:44] Quiscalus quiscula. A plague of grackle. 白头翁群
[16:48] These are grackles. 这些是白头翁
[16:50] They only congregate in large groups like this when they migrate. 只有在迁徙是才会聚成这样的大群
[16:53] A plague only stays in one place for a day or two. 一个鸟群在一个地方只会待上一两天
[16:55] This would have been taken just north of 这张可能是在船屋北面拍下的
[16:58] the boathouse on either September 17 or 18. 时间在九月 不是17号就是18号
[17:01] Um, do you remember seeing anyone taking pictures? 你记得是谁拍了这张照片吗?
[17:05] Every birder in New York stopped by at some point. 全纽约的观鸟人都来过这
[17:07] They all took pictures. 他们都拍照
[17:09] I took quite a few myself. 我自己也拍了一些
[17:11] Sorry I couldn’t be more help. 抱歉我帮不上什么忙了
[17:13] Any chance I could look at your pictures? 我可以看看你拍的照片吗
[17:20] Where were you? 你去哪了
[17:22] Errand. 干活
[17:23] You and Watson went to talk to the captain. 你和华生去找警监谈正事
[17:26] Not like there was anything left to glean from the dashboard video. 出警记录仪里也挖不出什么了
[17:29] Watson proposed a division of labor while we were at the station. 华生在警局时提议我们分工
[17:31] She and Detective Bell will attempt to identify the man with the glass eye; 她和贝尔警探去查玻璃眼人的身份
[17:35] you and I will look for a dealer with the street name “6.” 你和我去找一个叫”6″的毒贩
[17:38] Flynn’s dealer. 是弗林的毒贩
[17:40] He and the shooter may be one and the same. 他可能就是凶手
[17:42] We were right about the armory at Rodman’s Neck, by the way. 还有 罗德曼半岛军械库的事我们是对的
[17:45] Captain Gregson confirmed no 格雷森警监确认
[17:47] fewer than 30 weapons had been replaced with fakes. 至少有30支枪被换成了假的
[17:50] I was sort of hoping we’d be wrong. 我倒希望是我们错了
[17:51] As was I. 我也是
[17:52] But I know from experience when one is desperate for a fix, 但根据我的经验 瘾上来的时候
[17:55] ethics and logic provide little impediment to need. 道德和逻辑都会被丢在一边
[17:59] Yes, well…speaking of your experience… 是的 说到你的经验
[18:05] I’m pretty sure that these were taken on the same 我可以肯定这些照片
[18:07] day as one of the pictures from the BrainAttic Web site. 和BrainAttic网页上的一张照片是同一天拍的
[18:10] This is your idea of not distracting me? 这就是你所谓的不让我分心?
[18:13] I’m a member of a group, too, now, remember? 我也是互助会的一员 记得吗
[18:16] Decided I don’t like what this BrainAttic person is doing, 我不喜欢搞网站这家伙所做的事
[18:19] especially if it’s bothering you. 尤其是这还惹你心烦了
[18:21] Thought you could take a look, see if you recognize anyone. 我想让你看一眼 看有没有认识的
[18:39] So? 怎么样?
[18:39] – So what? – Does anyone look familiar? – 什么怎么样? – 有谁看着面熟吗?
[18:42] Supposing someone does. 可能有吧
[18:43] He or she may have not protected my anonymity, 他或者她或许没有保护我的匿名权
[18:46] but I will not do him or her the same discourtesy. 但我不会对他或她做同样的不敬之事
[18:49] If there are corrective measures to be taken, 如果要采取什么应对措施
[18:51] I shall take them myself. 我也自会处理
[18:52] – But I’ve… – I shall take them myself. – 可我… – 我自会处理
[18:59] Detective Bell invites us to a briefing by the ATF. 贝尔警探要我们去听烟酒枪支局的报告
[19:02] He thinks they may have identified the one-eyed man. 说他们可能已经查到独眼人的身份了
[19:05] Niko Buros. He’s a gunrunner. 尼克·布洛斯 他是军火走私贩
[19:07] Operates out of greater New York. 是在大纽约地区活动
[19:09] He lost his left eye in a shoot-out with a rival a few years ago. 几年前被对手射瞎了左眼
[19:12] The height and weight are both right. 身高和体重都相符
[19:14] Given everything you’ve uncovered about the officer that was killed, 考虑到你们查到的 关于那个被害警察的事
[19:17] I got to think he’s your guy. 我相信这就是你们要找的人
[19:18] Buros acquires guns in the States, 布洛斯在国内收购枪支
[19:20] then sells them to the Zeta cartel in Mexico. 然后卖给墨西哥的贩毒集团
[19:22] Specifically, a cell operating out of Veracruz. 特别是在韦拉克鲁斯的一次交易
[19:25] Buros supplies them with guns and, in exchange, 布洛斯给他们提供枪支 作为交换
[19:27] they provide him with drugs, which he then sells in the U.S. 他们给他毒品 他再拿到美国贩卖
[19:30] So he exports violence and imports misery. 这么说他是出口暴力 进口不幸
[19:32] Guy’s got serious street cred. 他的圈里威信很高
[19:34] He maintains it by doing his own dirty work. 因为他会自己解决麻烦
[19:36] ATF and DEA have been after him for years. 烟酒枪支管理局和药监局盯了他很多年
[19:38] Last month, we thought we had him. 上个月 我们以为能抓住他了
[19:39] We got a tip that he was operating out of a warehouse in Queens. 我们有线索说他会在 皇后区的一个仓库里做交易
[19:43] We raided the place, 我们突袭了那里
[19:44] captured almost a thousand weapons, arrested some of his crew. 缴获了近一千支枪 抓了几个他的手下
[19:48] Unfortunately, none of them are talking. 不幸的是 他们都不肯交代
[19:49] And there’s no evidence connecting Buros to that scene. 而且现场没有证据证明和布洛斯有关
[19:53] You think Flynn was selling his pilfered guns to Buros. 你觉得弗林就是把偷来的枪卖给了他?
[19:56] This man is a bulk seller. 这家伙是搞批发的
[19:57] Why would 30-odd pistols be worth his time? 30多把零散的手枪怎么值得他出马呢
[19:59] The murdered cop, Flynn, he was a drug addict, right? 被杀的警察弗林 他是个瘾君子对吗
[20:03] Buros would have gotten those for a song. 布洛斯要拿到这些东西易如反掌
[20:06] All I know is your investigation may be our best chance 我只知道只有你们的调查 才有可能
[20:09] to tie him to something that actually sticks, so… 将他同某些具体的罪名联系起来
[20:12] whatever you need, 所以无论你们有什么需要
[20:13] ATF is at your disposal. 烟酒枪支管理局都会协助
[20:16] So Flynn needs money to keep himself in pills. 所以弗林需要钱来买药
[20:19] After he sells all his own stuff, 他把自己的存货都卖光之后
[20:21] he starts dipping into the armory at Rodman’s Neck, 他开始偷窃罗德曼半岛的枪械库
[20:23] sells what he takes to Buros. 把拿出来的东西卖给布洛斯
[20:24] Only, then he gets clean. 只不过接着他戒毒了
[20:26] And then he tells Buros the deal is off. 然后他告诉布洛斯他不干了
[20:29] Buros kills him out of anger. 布洛斯一怒之下杀了他
[20:30] Or to tie up loose ends. 或者说是为了封他的口
[20:32] It all makes sense, it just doesn’t help us locate Buros. 这些都说得通 但没法帮我们找到布洛斯
[20:35] “6.” Flynn’s dealer. “6号” 弗林从他那儿买毒品
[20:38] He’s the most likely connection 他是最有可能将
[20:39] between an international gunrunner and a druggie policeman, 一个国际枪械贩子和一个吸毒警察 联系起来的人
[20:41] is he not? 对吗
[20:43] Too bad Six is a name no one seems to recognize. 只可惜似乎没有人认出了”6号”这个名字
[20:45] We’ll keep running it down. 我们会继续调查的
[20:46] There’s a BOLO out on Buros 已经发布了对布洛斯的全境通缉
[20:48] and patrols in the areas he’s been known to frequent. 而且派人去他常去的地方巡逻了
[20:50] Who knows? Maybe we’ll get lucky. 谁知道呢 也许我们会走运
[20:55] Half-caff, okay? 半卡的 成吗
[20:56] Last time, I was up all night. 上次我一整晚睡不着
[21:09] Excuse me. Officer? 打扰了 警官
[21:33] We’re sure it was Buros. 我们确定这是布洛斯干的
[21:34] Preliminary ballistics says it was the same gun. 初步弹道分析报告证明 是同一把枪
[21:36] We also got a partial print off one of the shell casings. 子弹壳上找到了部分指纹
[21:39] And just for good measure, CSU found a few more white threads, 另外 犯罪现场小组 还找到了几丝白线
[21:43] just like the ones from that boot print at the scene of Flynn’s murder. 就和弗林谋杀现场 那个靴子印里找到的一样
[21:46] Lab says it’s a blown polyester fiber, 实验室说这是吹聚酯纤维
[21:49] the kind you’d find in hypoallergenic pillows, 就像是低敏枕头里用的
[21:51] stuffed animals, winter coat lining. 填充毛绒玩具 冬衣衬里
[21:53] We know it’s him. We just don’t know why he’s doing this. 我们知道是他 只是不知道他为什么要这么做
[21:56] Well, maybe it’s like you said last night. 也许就和你昨晚说的一样
[21:58] He’s declaring war on the department. 他准备向这个部门宣战
[22:00] No, I think the ATF agent was right. 不 我觉得烟酒枪支管理局探员说的没错
[22:03] Buros was buying Flynn’s guns, 布洛斯购买了弗林的枪
[22:05] and something went south between them. 然后他俩不知怎么起了冲突
[22:06] So you’re wondering if Officer Hatem had something to do with it. 所以你在好奇哈特姆警官 是否同此事相关
[22:09] After everything that happened last couple of days, 鉴于最近几天发生的事情
[22:11] we got to at least consider it. 我们至少得考虑这种可能性
[22:13] If he was involved, 如果他牵扯其中
[22:15] the department is busy prepping 那这个部门又忙着
[22:17] another inspector’s funeral for another dirty cop. 要给另一位坏警察准备警长级别的葬礼了
[22:20] Obviously we got to find Buros. 显然我们得找到布洛斯
[22:23] But the funeral prep isn’t helping. 但葬礼的准备活动对此帮不上忙
[22:25] I mean, everyone’s partnering up again, the vigils are back on. 大家都两两配对 又要重新开始守夜
[22:28] We’re stretched thin. 我们得人手不够
[22:29] At least the family’s pushing for a quick burial. 至少他的家人催着要早点下葬
[22:31] If you want, 如果你需要的话
[22:32] I can stay and help you find a connection between Hatem and Flynn. 我可以留下来 帮你找到哈特姆和弗林间的关系
[22:34] Assuming there is one. 假设他俩有关的话
[22:36] For the sake of Hatem’s family, I hope there isn’t. 从哈特姆家人的角度着想 我希望他俩无关
[22:51] Daren? 达伦?
[22:53] Yeah, hi. I was hoping we might, um, just have a chat? 你好 我在想咱俩能谈谈吗
[22:58] It’s Sherlock, right? 你叫夏洛克 对吗
[22:59] You, uh, you usually come to the late meeting. 你一般是晚上来的
[23:02] Yeah, well, when the mood takes me, I come to this one as well. 对 心情好的时候 我也这时候来
[23:05] Remember seeing you here a few times. 我记得在这里见到过你几次
[23:07] Yeah, well, we should… 我们该进去了
[23:09] we should probably head in before all the donuts are gone. 不然甜甜圈都吃完了
[23:11] “Brain Attic” “Brain Attic”.
[23:15] Something I once shared with the group. 这是我在互助小组里说过的东西
[23:17] My personal theory on how the brain is like an attic. 我个人的理论 认为大脑就像是阁楼
[23:20] It should not be cluttered with useless facts. 它不应该被无用的信息占满
[23:23] If memory serves, 如果我没记错
[23:23] I was sharing how it pertained to my sobriety 我当时对大家说 我的大脑属于我的清醒意识
[23:25] and how my fears and failures were things to be put to one side. 而我的恐惧和失败 应该被清理出去
[23:31] I’d like you to take it down. 我希望你能把它关闭掉
[23:33] Take down what? 关闭掉什么
[23:34] The page that you maintain. 你维护的那个网站
[23:36] The one you’ve plastered with my thoughts. 你用我的思想装点的网站
[23:39] You’re different. 你很与众不同
[23:41] You get that, right? 你自己也知道 对吗
[23:42] The things you say here… 你在那儿说的话
[23:45] You have this way of looking at things… 你对事物的看法
[23:47] I’m a drug addict, Daren. 我是个瘾君子 达伦
[23:50] My thoughts on sobriety are no more remarkable than your own. 我对清醒意识的看法 同你自己的相比 并无过人之处
[23:54] A few months ago, I came this close to using. 几个月前 我差一点点就复吸了
[23:58] My mom had just passed away, 我妈妈刚去世
[24:00] and I-I kept telling myself I just need this now. 而我一直告诉我自己 我只是现在有需要
[24:03] This one time I deserve this. 这一次 我应该吸
[24:06] But then, out of nowhere, 但不知怎么的
[24:07] I remembered something you said about staying clean. 我想起了 你说你坚持不吸毒的事情
[24:11] “I must never make exceptions. “我绝不能给自己找借口”
[24:14] An exception disproves the rule.” “借口会让规则失去意义”
[24:17] And then I started remembering other things you said, 接着我想起了你说的其他事情
[24:19] and… I don’t know, I… I didn’t need the drugs anymore. 我不知怎么的 就不需要毒品了
[24:23] I could see clearly, and it was all thanks to you. 我看事情的眼光更清晰了 这都是多亏了你
[24:27] Well, I appreciate that. 我很感动
[24:28] But nevertheless… 但是
[24:29] It’s not just me. People go to BrainAttic every day. 不仅仅是我 大家每天都访问大脑阁楼
[24:31] They-they leave comments. It’s helping them. 他们留言 这个网站帮助了他们
[24:34] I’d still like you to take it down, Daren. 我依然希望你能把它关闭 达伦
[24:36] Why? 为什么
[24:38] These meetings were very difficult for me in the beginning. 因为一开始的时候 互助会对我来说是很难接受的
[24:42] I’m not a man prone to sharing my secrets. 我不是个喜欢分享秘密的人
[24:46] I was very, very skeptical that what 我很怀疑我在这里说的话
[24:48] was shared here would stay here. 会不会被别人说出去
[24:52] But over time, I saw how useful it could be. 但时间过去之后 我发觉这里对我来说多有用
[24:55] I grew comfortable. 我慢慢习惯了
[24:57] And I got better. 状态也更好了
[25:00] I need it, Daren. 我需要这里 达伦
[25:03] The anonymity. 匿名机制
[25:05] I need to know that these rooms are a vault. 我需要知道这些房间就像是保险柜
[25:09] Without it, well, 如果不能保证这一点
[25:10] I fear I would no longer be able to attend the meetings. 我恐怕再也不能来参加互助会了
[25:13] Without the meetings… 而少了互助会…
[25:14] BrainAttic can help people. BrainAttic可以帮助别人
[25:16] I… I’m keeping it. 我要保留
[25:30] Your wife, does she know about the affair? 你妻子 她知道你的外遇么
[25:33] What? 什么
[25:33] The affair. I know about it. Does she? 外遇 我知道 她知道吗
[25:37] You might recall from my shares that I’m quite observant. 你也许会记得我曾说过 我的观察力颇好
[25:40] In actual fact, when I’m in these hallowed environs, 其实 当我处于这种神圣的环境中时
[25:42] I deliberately tamp down 刻意压抑了我的能力
[25:43] my abilities so as not to violate my fellows’ privacy. 好不要去侵犯我的同伴们的隐私
[25:46] It just doesn’t seem fair to me, you see. 在我看来这不公平
[25:48] Knowing more about them than they’ve chosen to volunteer. 知道一些他们主动分享给大家的事情
[25:51] I’m not having an affair. 我没有外遇
[25:53] Judging by the flush on your face and the tang on your breath, 从你脸上的红晕和口气中的味道可以看出
[25:55] you took the anti-impotence drug Sildenafil 你在过去两个小时内服用了
[25:57] sometime in the last two hours. 抗阳痿的药物西地那非
[25:59] The fresh chafing on your ring finger indicates 你无名指上新磨出来的痕迹标明
[26:01] that you removed and then replaced 你在同样的时间段内
[26:02] your wedding ring in the same time frame. 脱掉又重新戴上了你的婚戒
[26:04] I can also detect the scent of two perfumes on your skin. 我还可以闻到你的皮肤上 有两种香水的味道
[26:08] So, tell me, Daren, 告诉我 达伦
[26:10] if I was to make an appearance at your home or at your workplace, 要是我在你家 或是你的工作场所出现
[26:13] how many more skeletons do you suppose would come tumbling out of your closet? 你还会有多少秘密浮出水面
[26:20] I don’t care about your affair. 我不在乎你是否有外遇
[26:22] I care about your sobriety. 我在乎你是否清醒
[26:26] And I depend on every member in this group, including you, 而我需要这个小组里的每一个人 包括你
[26:31] to care about mine. 来在乎我是否保持清醒
[26:50] We are so sorry to hear about your nephew. 你外甥的事情我们很抱歉
[26:54] It makes me sick. 想到就让我恶心
[26:57] Casey was a very good boy. 凯西是个好孩子
[26:59] He made us all very proud. 让我们都很骄傲
[27:00] Unlike that piece of garbage who got shot. 不像那个被打死的垃圾
[27:03] Flynn. 弗林
[27:04] Did you know him? 你认识他吗
[27:06] He was desked at the main building for a few months. 他在主楼坐了几个月办公室
[27:09] I didn’t see him very much, but… 我不常见到他 但是
[27:11] he obviously spent some time here. 他在这儿明显花了很多时间
[27:15] I was the one doing the inventory the other day. 有一天我去盘点
[27:17] I found all the fakes he’d left. 我发现他做的各种假
[27:19] Actually, the guns are the reason we’re here. 其实 我们来的理由就是因为枪
[27:22] The press doesn’t know, but we’re investigating 媒体还不知道 但我们正在调查
[27:24] the possibility Flynn was killed by the man he sold them to. 弗林是否有可能 被购买他枪的人所杀
[27:27] I don’t understand. Why would that guy come after…? 我不明白 为什么那家伙会…
[27:30] You think Casey was in on this, too? 你们觉得凯西和这个也有关系吗
[27:32] Look, Flynn worked here. 你瞧 弗林在这里工作
[27:34] You’re the second victim’s uncle. 而你是第二个受害者的舅舅
[27:35] Sons of bitches. 两个混蛋
[27:37] My nephew is dead. 我外甥死了
[27:40] My sister’s world has just ended. 我姐姐的世界刚刚终结
[27:42] And you come in here and you throw accusations? 你们来这里就胡说八道吗
[27:45] Maybe I’m dirty, too. 也许我也是坏警察
[27:47] I helped Flynn rip this place off, and then, 我帮着弗林挖空了这个地方
[27:50] for no good reason, pulled Casey in. 然后无缘无故地把凯西扯了进来
[27:52] No one is accusing you of anything, 没有人说你做了什么
[27:55] but you’re the only connection we could 但我们在两名受害者间
[27:56] find between the two victims. 只找到你这个联系
[27:57] We just wanted to know if they knew each other. 我们只是想知道 他俩是否认识彼此
[27:59] They didn’t. 不认识
[28:00] There’s no connection. 没有联系
[28:01] We’re just trying to find the man who killed two cops. 我们只是想抓到杀死两名警察的家伙
[28:03] You’re trying to find the man who killed one cop. 你们是要抓到杀了一名警察的家伙
[28:05] Casey. 杀了凯西的
[28:08] Now, if you’ll excuse me, please. I have a lot of work to do. 现在 不介意的话 我还有工作要做
[28:12] I have a funeral to go to tomorrow. 我明天还要参加葬礼
[28:18] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[28:21] I’ve had no more success at discerning a meaningful connection 我并没有比你找到更多的
[28:23] between Officers Hatem and Flynn than you. 哈特姆警官同弗林之间的联系
[28:26] I’ve looked at familial relationships, social networks. 我查过了家族亲戚 社交网络
[28:29] I’ve even set some of my best Irregulars to the problem, 还派了我最好的私家军队出马
[28:32] all to no avail. 都一无所获
[28:33] So now I’m practicing my own variation of Kyudo. 现在我在操练 我独家版本的弓道
[28:37] The martial art commonly known as Zen archery. 这种武术通常被称为禅之弓
[28:40] The objective is to achieve mushin– a state of mindless mindfulness, 目标是进入无心状态 也就是有意识的无意识
[28:44] in which the target and the archer become one. 让目标和弓手二者合一
[28:46] Now, I have neither arrow nor bow, 我既然没有弓也没有箭
[28:49] so I’m using my blowpipe to establish 我只能用吹箭筒来作为
[28:51] a mental breach between myself and the puzzle. 我自身和谜题之间的物质媒介
[28:54] As far as I can tell, everything Hatem’s uncle said was true. 我只知道 哈特姆舅舅说的都是真的
[28:57] Comes from a family of cops, 他们一家都是警察
[28:58] no enemies, no criminal background. 没有敌人 没有犯罪背景
[29:01] But his killer Buros could not have picked him at random. 但杀死他的布洛斯不可能 是随机把他挑选出来的
[29:04] It’s pretty hard to imagine. 这种情况很难想象
[29:06] Well, at least the department can go ahead 至少这一次警局可以放心地
[29:08] with the inspector’s funeral this time. 办警长级别的葬礼了
[29:09] Would’ve been pretty scandalous if they had to cancel two in a week. 要是一周取消两个那也太难看了
[29:13] Two is not the number that consumes me. 让我百思不得其解的数字并非是二
[29:17] I still believe the mysterious Six 我依然相信神秘的6号
[29:19] is the bridge between Flynn and Buros. 是弗林同布洛斯之间的桥梁
[29:22] Unfortunately, not a single drug dealer in the New York 不幸的是 纽约之内没有一个毒贩
[29:25] area seems to use the name Six. 用6号作为名号
[29:26] Frustrating. 让我困扰不已啊
[29:28] How is your mindfulness right now? 你的意识状态如何了
[29:31] Can I go in there and get my glasses without being shot? 我能进去拿眼镜 而不会被射中吗
[29:39] Did you go to a meeting this morning? 你今天早上去互助会了吗
[29:40] I did. 去了
[29:41] Was our friend there? 碰到咱们的朋友了吗
[29:43] Anonymity, Kitty– you really must look it up. 匿名 凯蒂 你真得翻翻字典查一下这个词的意思
[29:45] Watson, if you please. 华生 请让一下
[29:49] Alec played football all his life. 亚历克一直在打橄榄球
[29:50] High school, college. 高中 大学
[29:52] Your point? 你想表达的意思是?
[29:53] Players sometimes call their teammates by their numbers. 运动员有的时候用球衣号码称呼队友
[29:56] What if “Six” isn’t a street name at all? 要是 “6” 压根不是诨名呢?
[30:03] Mr. Riggs. 里格斯先生
[30:06] Apologies for keeping you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了
[30:07] We were out readying for a funeral when we heard that you’d been located. 找到你的时候我们正在为同事准备葬礼
[30:12] Well, it says here you got pulled over with almost 500 oxy pills in your vehicle. 好的 听说你车上被查出500颗”欧治”
[30:17] It’s not good, Charlie. 这可不太妙啊 查理
[30:18] Like I told the first guy, I… 就像我和之前那哥们说的 我…
[30:20] You were holding them for a friend. We heard. 你提供给你的一个朋友 我们听说了
[30:23] Here’s the thing. 现在问题来了
[30:24] We need information. 我们需要信息
[30:26] You help us, maybe we can help you. 你帮我们的忙 说不定我们也能帮上你
[30:29] I’m listening. 你说
[30:30] You went to high school with Alec Flynn? 你和亚历克·弗林上同一所高中?
[30:33] Did you not play football together? 你们不是还一起玩橄榄球吗?
[30:35] You were the punter, number six? 你是弃踢手 6号球员?
[30:37] – So? – So, I don’t know if you heard, – 所以? – 所以 我不知道你听说没有
[30:39] but your buddy Alec got gunned down this week. 但是亚历克这周遭到枪袭而死了
[30:42] We think the shooter’s a guy by the name of Buros. 我们认为凶手是一个名叫布洛斯的家伙
[30:45] You dealt drugs at high school. 你在中学的时候就开始经销毒品
[30:47] You were expelled for that in 2002, 因为这个缘故在2002年被退学
[30:49] so you graduated from selling to teenagers to selling to adults. 所以你从向青少年销毒毕业 成为以成年人为顾客群的贩毒者
[30:53] Alec was one of them, eventually. 亚历克最终成为了瘾君子的一员
[30:56] Now, he needed pills to fuel his addiction. 他需要药丸来满足毒瘾
[30:58] But he was a cop, so he couldn’t go to 但是因为自身警察的身份
[31:00] any random dealer on the street. 他不能随意向街上的毒贩伸手
[31:01] So, he went to the first one he ever knew– you. 所以他找到了自己认识的 第一个贩毒者– 你
[31:05] We want to know how he got tied up with Buros. 我们想知道他是怎么和布洛斯扯上关系的
[31:10] Alec was out of control, okay? 亚历克的毒瘾失控了 知道吗?
[31:13] His habit was up to 2,000 a week. 按他的习惯来 一周得花费2,000美元的毒品
[31:16] And those were friend prices. 那还是友情价了
[31:18] One day, he offered me his police gun. 有一天 他把配枪给了我
[31:21] Said it had a street value of a thousand bucks, so I took it. 说那把枪市值1千美元 所以我就收下了
[31:24] I reached out to a friend of a friend who knew Niko. 然后我就找到了一个朋友的朋友 他认识尼克
[31:27] He told me he’d buy all the guns I could get my hands on. 他说我能有多少枪 他都能吃进
[31:31] I told Alec. 我把原话告诉了亚历克
[31:34] And he took it from there. 接下来的事就由他自己接洽了
[31:35] Why did he execute Alec? 他为什么要杀亚历克
[31:40] A few weeks ago, Niko had asked for a meet with him. 几周前 尼克要求见他
[31:44] He said the ATF had seized one of his stashes. 他说烟酒枪支管理局 已经掌握了他的一个藏匿点
[31:48] He wanted more guns. 他要更多的枪支
[31:50] But Alec told him he was through. 但是亚历克告诉他他不干了
[31:52] He’d cleaned up. 他收手了
[31:54] Armory was closed for business. 军械库因商业原因关闭了
[31:59] Niko was ticked. 尼克被气坏了
[32:01] And not just at Alec. 不只是对亚历克
[32:02] I spent the next few days trying to figure 接下来的几天我冥思苦想了一番
[32:04] out other ways to get him the guns. 如何通过其他途径帮他找枪
[32:07] Then the next time I saw him, he said it was all good. 我再见到他的时候 他说一切都好
[32:09] Just like that? 就那样?
[32:10] He said he figured out some way to make a huge score. 他说他找到一个办法获得大量货源
[32:13] What kind of score? 什么办法?
[32:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[32:17] But he said something weird, something like… 但是他说了几句很奇怪的话 好像是…
[32:20] uh, there was more than one way to use a guy like Alec. 他说的好像是 要利用亚历克这样的人不只有一种办法
[32:23] That’s the last time I saw him. 那次就是我最后一次见他了
[32:33] You need to send all available resources to Rodman’s Neck. 你必须把所有人员派到罗德曼半岛
[32:36] – What? – I know why Buros killed Flynn and Hatem. – 什么? – 我知道为什么布洛斯要杀死弗林还有哈特姆了
[32:39] Each murder was meant to facilitate a heist. 两件凶杀案都是为了使抢夺便利化
[32:41] – Of what? – Guns. – 抢什么? – 枪支
[32:43] He must have found out through his dealings with Flynn 他肯定是在和弗林的交易中发现
[32:45] that there were millions of dollars worth of weapons at Rodman’s Neck, 罗德曼半岛有几百万价值的武器
[32:48] and he decided to rob it. 并且决定抢夺那些枪支
[32:49] Only one problem: 只是有一个问题
[32:50] the facility is at all times heavily populated by the NYPD. 目标设施 总是有很多纽约警员驻守
[32:53] He needed a way to draw them off. 他需要想办法驱散碍事的人
[32:55] An inspector’s funeral. 一个高规格的葬礼
[32:57] Buros did not kill Flynn for revenge, 布洛斯之所以杀弗林不是为了报复
[32:59] he killed him for his funeral. 只是为了利用他的葬礼
[33:00] He knew that there would be thousands of police in attendance. 他知道到时候会有几千个警员出席
[33:02] More specifically, the armory would be undermanned and vulnerable. 更重要的是军械库 会人手不足 容易攻破
[33:06] Only, Flynn’s crimes came to light after his death. 只是之后弗林的罪责浮出水面
[33:08] He was disgraced, and his ceremony canceled. 名声扫地 典礼也被取消
[33:10] So Buros killed another cop 所以布洛斯也杀了另一个
[33:11] with a connection to Rodman’s Neck. 和罗德曼半岛有关联的警员
[33:13] His funeral is about to begin. 他的葬礼就要开始了
[33:14] The robbery may already be underway. 抢夺行动可能已经开始进行了
[33:19] Get ESU on the line. 通知紧急勤务小组
[33:20] Tell them someone’s raiding their damn armory. 告诉他们有人要袭击军械库
[33:52] Sources say that thieves got away with over a million 有消息称窃贼带着价值一百万的
[33:56] dollars in military-grade weaponry, 军用等级武器逃走了
[33:58] including sniper rifles, 其中包括喷火枪
[33:59] assault rifles and even a grenade launcher. 突击步枪类 甚至还有枪榴弹发射器
[34:02] The gang of gun thieves are reportedly led by a man named… 枪械大盗团伙据报告由一位名叫…
[34:05] This is the same news report as before. 这和之前那则新闻一样
[34:07] You’re wallowing. 你有点沉迷了
[34:09] I’m giving myself a much-needed dose of self-recrimination. 我在给自己提供急需的自我责备
[34:14] Should have been quicker with my deductions. 应该更快推出结论的
[34:17] And I might have prevented this. 那样就可以避免这种后果了
[34:20] Right. Because it’s all on you. 对 因为都是你的责任
[34:25] If the BrainAttic stuff’s still distracting you, 如果那个BrainAttic的事还在让你烦心
[34:27] it shouldn’t. 那大可不必
[34:28] Tried pulling it up earlier; 我之前就想跟你说来着
[34:30] there’s nothing there now but two words in big bold letters: 现在网页上就只剩下四个大字了
[34:33] “I’m sorry”. “我很抱歉”
[34:39] Thought you might want some of the pizza that Watson brought. 你想不想来点华生买的披萨
[34:47] It’s strange, you know? 感觉很奇怪 你知道吗?
[34:51] To be found unique in the setting of a meeting. 在互助会里被认为是特殊的
[34:55] To stand out. 突出的
[35:00] It’s the one area of my life I feel part of the crowd. 这是我生命中遇到的 第一个让我感觉身处人群之中的领域
[35:07] We’re going over the board again, if you’re interested. 如果你愿意 我们还是不要再想这件事情了
[35:20] I think I might have found something. 我想我们可能发现了什么
[35:22] Remember those white poly fibers at both crime scenes? 还记得在两个犯罪现场都出现过的 聚乙烯纤维吗?
[35:26] They helped confirm that Buros was there, 它们帮助我们确认了 布洛斯当时人在现场
[35:27] but the lab never identified their source. 但是实验室一直没有发现它们的来源
[35:30] It could have been anything though. 可能来自任何地方
[35:32] A car seat, a pillow. 车上的座椅 枕头
[35:33] His favorite stuffed teddy bear. 他最喜欢的泰迪熊
[35:35] Okay, this is a stockpile 好的 这是烟酒枪支管理局
[35:36] the ATF seized from Buros’s warehouse a month ago. 一个月前在布洛斯的仓库中找到的储备物资
[35:39] Tell me if anything jumps out at you. 告诉我你们脑中跳出来了什么
[35:43] Those knives are odd. 这些刀子很奇怪
[35:44] They’re single-edged, there’s no point at the tips. 只有单面刀片 这边几乎没有锋利的部分
[35:46] Those are upholstery knives. 它们是装饰用刀
[35:47] Used to cut foam for furniture cushions. 用来切割用于家具和垫子的泡沫
[35:49] I think that’s where the fibers came from. 我想那些纤维就是这里来的
[35:52] You think he’s cutting up furniture to smuggle the guns. 你认为他在掏空家具藏枪支
[35:54] Well, you could hide two dozen pistols in one couch, 是的 用一条长沙发可以藏两打枪支呢
[35:59] a few bigger ones, wrap the whole thing in plastic, 大家伙的话数量就少点
[36:00] and send it all south. 然后整个包在塑料里往南边运
[36:02] Well done, Watson. 干得好 华生
[36:04] You have found something that the ATF did not. 你找出来烟酒枪支管理局的疏漏
[36:06] Question is: where is Buros now? 问题是: 布洛斯现在人在?
[36:09] Well, he’s smart. 他人很聪明
[36:10] He knows that all the policemen in the state are looking for him. 他明白现在全纽约的警力都在追捕他
[36:13] If I were him, I’d lie low. 如果我是他 我会低调地躲起来
[36:14] I’d stash the guns and wait for the heat to die down. 把枪支藏一阵子等风头过去
[36:18] You’re assuming that he can wait at all. 你的想法是在假设他还有耐心等
[36:20] A newswoman was reviewing the timeline of 一个女新闻播报员总结了
[36:22] Buros’s crimes earlier. 布洛斯之前的犯罪时间线
[36:25] She reeled at the alacrity with which he gunned down two police officers. 她指出布洛斯迅速地杀害了两名警员
[36:29] Casey Hatem was killed just 48 hours after Alec Flynn. 凯西·哈特姆在亚历克·弗林遇害后 48小时就被杀身亡
[36:32] But perhaps that’s not the timeline that matters. 但是也许重要的不是时间线
[36:34] Perhaps what matters is that Hatem was killed a mere 90 minutes 可能问题所在是 哈特姆在弗林的葬礼被取消
[36:39] after the cancelation of Flynn’s funeral was announced. 90分钟后就遇害
[36:42] What’s that got to do with anything? 这和事件有什么关系吗?
[36:44] As you pointed out, Buros was the most wanted of wanted men. 就如同你指出的 布洛斯是现在通缉得最紧的罪犯
[36:47] Killing two patrolmen in such rapid succession was dangerous. 连续杀害两名巡警风险如此之大
[36:50] Foolhardy. So, why take the risk? 简直有勇无谋 那么为什么挺而走险?
[36:53] So, what are you saying? 那么 你说是?
[36:54] You think that he was working off of some sort of deadline? 你认为他在完成某个有时间限制的任务?
[36:57] We know a very large stash of his weapons 我们知道他有一些枪支存货
[36:59] was seized less than a month ago. 是在一个月内入手的
[37:01] What if he’d already made arrangements to transport them? 要是他已经准备好要运送那些枪支了呢?
[37:03] Furthermore, what if his customers were 再进一步讲 要是他的顾客
[37:04] not the kind of people to be kept waiting? 不是那种愿意久等的人呢?
[37:06] A drug cartel in Veracruz, for example. 比如一个韦拉克鲁斯的毒品组织
[37:08] He’s left fibers at two separate crime scenes. 他在两个犯罪现场留下了纤维
[37:10] He’s practically shedding them. 实际上是从他身上掉落的
[37:12] I submit he’s been working furiously to 我认为他在十分急切地为
[37:15] create hidey-holes for the NYPD’s guns. 纽约警方的枪支制造隐藏点
[37:17] He’s been carving up cushions before he 他一直在掏空垫子用于藏匿
[37:19] even committed the robbery. 这项作业甚至可能发生在抢案之前
[37:21] Maybe that’s because the weapon’s mode 也许是因为武器运输模式
[37:23] of transportation has a very strict departure time. 有严格的运出时间限制
[37:25] Well, he can’t be sending them in small planes, obviously. 好吧 很明显他没办法用小型飞机运载
[37:27] Not if he’s hiding them in sofas. 如果他是借助沙发藏匿的话
[37:29] And a truck could leave any time it wanted. 而卡车的运输时间随时都可以
[37:31] So that leaves cargo ships. 所以只剩船只这个选项了
[37:32] Could it be that finding Mr. Buros is as 所以可以说现在要找到布洛斯先生
[37:35] simple as identifying one 就是要找到一艘
[37:36] which is departing for Veracruz 前往韦拉克鲁斯
[37:37] with a manifest that includes a shipment of furniture? 并且货物清单上有家具的船只了
[38:05] Don’t move! Don’t move! 别动! 别动!
[38:06] There’s a gun! Watch his hands! Hands! 这里有一把枪! 小心他的手! 手!
[38:13] Niko Buros, you’re under arrest. 尼克·布洛斯 你被捕了
[38:18] Hope you didn’t mind the wake-up call. 希望你不介意我们的起床唤醒电话服务
[38:20] Your buddy, DeMarco, 你的哥们 德马科
[38:22] the one who brought the guns to the port this morning, 今天早上 带枪支上船的那个人
[38:24] he gave us your number after we scooped him up. 在我们逮到他后给了你的电话
[38:26] We pinged it to get your location. 然后我们追踪到了你的位置
[38:27] Cuffs are too tight, man. 手铐太紧了 伙计
[38:29] You noticed. Good. 你注意到了 很好
[38:31] They belonged to Casey Hatem, 它属于凯西·哈特姆
[38:32] the cop you murdered in Queens the other night. 你那天晚上在皇后区那边杀害的警察
[38:35] Get used to them; you’re gonna be wearing them a lot. 好好习惯它 你会经常戴着它的
[38:36] Every time you get transported, 每次你被转移
[38:37] every time you go to court, he’s gonna be with you. 每次你上法庭的时候 它都会陪着你
[38:40] That supposed to scare me? 你想吓我吗?
[38:43] It’s supposed to remind you, Niko, about what you did. 你应该记住 尼克 记住你的所做所为
[38:46] Who you hurt. 你伤害的人
[38:47] But don’t worry, if the cuffs don’t work, 别担心 如果手铐成效不够的话
[38:49] we’ll find other ways. 我们会找到其他方式的
[39:42] It’s hard… 孤独的感觉…
[39:49] …feeling alone. …很难熬
[39:52] Even when I’m around my family, my friends. 即使我身在我的家庭 我的朋友的周围
[39:56] Some of them know what I went through. 他们有些人知道我经历了什么
[39:59] What I’m still going through. 我还在经历什么
[40:02] But they don’t get it, not really. 但是他们不能感同身受
[40:05] That’s why I’m so glad for the meetings. 所以我很高兴能有这类的聚会
[40:08] For all of you. 很高兴有你们大家
[40:10] You may not be family, 我们可能不是一个家庭
[40:12] but to me you’re just as important. 但是你们和我的家庭一样重要
[40:15] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[40:22] I-I’ve got nothing I want to share tonight. Thank you. 我 我今晚没什么要分享的 谢谢你们
[40:30] Let’s open it up to a show of hands. 畅所欲言吧 你们可以举手示意
[40:36] My name is George. 我叫乔治
[40:39] – And I’m an addict. – Hello, George. – 我是个上瘾者 – 你好 乔治
[40:49] 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者] 或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme