时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Is it possible to truly know another person? | 可能去真正了解另一个人吗 |
[00:05] | Is it even a worthwhile pursuit? | 真的值得去尝试吗 |
[00:08] | You think that Kitty needs help | 你觉得凯蒂需要的帮助 |
[00:09] | above and beyond my mentorship? | 是我的教导提供不了的 |
[00:10] | She’s a rape victim. She was kept and tortured. | 她是强奸案受害者 |
[00:12] | She was kept and tortured. | 她被软禁 被虐待过 |
[00:14] | What, you found your next business? | 怎么 你找到新事业了吗 |
[00:15] | I think so. | 我想我找到了 |
[00:16] | So, I called the airline, | 我给航空公司打了电话 |
[00:17] | and I can’t stay the whole time, | 我不能一直待在那 |
[00:18] | But I’ve always wanted to see copenhagen. | 但我一直都想去哥本哈根 |
[00:26] | Yeah. I hear you. | 嗯 我听到了 |
[00:30] | I told him we’d be ready to brief next Wednesday. | 我跟他说我们会准备好下周三做简报 |
[00:33] | Oh, believe me, if he pushes back, I’ll kill him myself. | 相信我 他要敢往后推 我亲手灭了他 |
[00:37] | Uh, hold on, I’ll check. | 等等 我看看 |
[00:43] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[00:46] | Dan, I’ll call you back. | 丹 我回头再打给你 |
[01:06] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[01:09] | It’s a nondisclosure agreement. | 这是份保密协议 |
[01:10] | I would like you to sign it. | 我希望你签了它 |
[01:12] | Morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
[01:13] | It is, for the most part, boilerplate. | 这主要是走个形式 |
[01:15] | My secrets stay secret. | 我的秘密一定不能泄露 |
[01:17] | I have powerful enemies, Kitty. | 我有很强大的敌人 凯蒂 |
[01:19] | I work every day to make more. | 我每天的工作都会招惹来更多 |
[01:20] | You are privy to my method and my madness. | 你对我的方式和我的疯狂都很了解 |
[01:23] | So, you see the risk I’m taking on, do you not? | 所以 你明白我承担的风险吧 |
[01:25] | I do, but we’ve worked together for months, | 我明白 可我们都一起工作好几个月了 |
[01:28] | So why, all of a s… | 为什么现在… |
[01:29] | I meant to have your signature from the beginning, | 我从一开始就想让你签的 |
[01:30] | But timely paperwork is a weakness of mine. | 可整理文书不是我的强项 |
[01:36] | I hereby forego my right to tell my nonexistent friends | 我特此放弃权力 不会告诉我那些不存在的朋友 |
[01:40] | that I am pet-sitting a sociopathic tortoise. | 我在照顾一只反社会的宠物龟 |
[01:49] | Does seem to favor the buzzer over the bell lately. | 它最近的确是喜欢蜂鸣器多过闹铃 |
[01:51] | When I feed him, he’d rather zap for his breakfast. | 我喂它的时候 它会快速冲向早餐 |
[01:54] | It’s only a small sample, | 这只是个小样本 |
[01:56] | but there is mounting evidence that he wishes you harm. | 但有大量证据表明它希望你受伤 |
[01:59] | We’ll need more data to say | 我们需要更多数据 |
[02:01] | whether or not reptiles have the capacity for empathy. | 来判定爬行动物是否具有移情能力 |
[02:04] | Until Watson returns from Copenhagen, | 在华生从哥本哈根回来前 |
[02:06] | Clyde will either warm to you, | 克莱德要么开始喜欢你 |
[02:07] | or the electrocutions will continue. | 要么就会继续让你受电刑 |
[02:11] | Gather your things. We’re needed in midtown. | 收拾东西 我们得去趟市中心 |
[02:16] | Guarding a puddle? | 守着个水坑 |
[02:18] | Been demoted, have you? | 你被降职了是吧 |
[02:20] | Haven’t you heard? | 你没听说过吗 |
[02:21] | It’s not the size of the crime scene that counts. | 犯罪现场可不分大小 |
[02:23] | All we got is this and what’s in that bag. | 现在手头只有这个和那包里的东西 |
[02:32] | CSU already did their thing, but the thunderstorm last night | 鉴证组已经干完他们的活了 但昨晚的暴雨 |
[02:35] | washed away most of the story. | 冲走了大部分线索 |
[02:37] | Witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[02:38] | Well, we got detectives canvassing the neighborhood, | 已经派警探去周围打听了 |
[02:40] | but it doesn’t look like anyone saw the accident | 但似乎没人看到 不管这是事故 |
[02:43] | or torture or whatever this was. | 还是虐待还是别的什么 |
[02:45] | Still waiting to hear back from a few hospitals. | 还在等几家医院的反馈 |
[02:47] | But, so far, no reports of a handless man | 但目前没有记录表明 |
[02:49] | Coming into the ER last night. | 昨晚有断手的人去急诊室 |
[02:52] | Nor will there be any. | 不会有的 |
[02:54] | The owner of this hand is quite dead. | 这手的主人已经死了 |
[02:57] | I have a fair idea where we’ll find the rest of him. | 我大概知道能在哪找他到剩余的部分 |
[03:00] | You will have seen the signs near the puddle of blood | 你应该看到了血水坑附近的标语牌 |
[03:03] | that said overnight parking prohibited on a Monday. | 上面写着周一禁止通宵停放车辆 |
[03:06] | And yet this morning– rubbish everywhere. | 而今早 到处都是垃圾 |
[03:08] | So it’s not too much of a leap to imagine | 所以不难想象 |
[03:10] | that the street sweeper had to maneuver | 街道清扫机肯定只能绕着一辆 |
[03:11] | around an illegally parked car. | 非法停放的车辆进行清洁 |
[03:13] | A car which was later towed. | 后来这车被拖走了 |
[03:16] | Given the givens, you can see how a severed hand | 综上所述 你就能明白一只断手 |
[03:18] | came to be lying in the middle of the street. | 怎么会直接出现在大街上了 |
[03:20] | You want to give us the “givens” one more time? | 能把你的综上再述一遍么 |
[03:23] | It starts at this prius, goes up to the column. | 从这前面开始 直到那边的圆柱 |
[03:26] | Right. | 好 |
[03:33] | The hand was not cut cleanly. | 断手的切口不太整齐 |
[03:34] | It wasn’t lopped off with a sharp blade. | 应该不是把锋利的刀 |
[03:38] | The stump was a jagged mess. | 切口呈锯齿状 |
[03:41] | I picture the man lying, | 我想那人是躺着的 |
[03:43] | stuffed beneath a parked car, dead. | 被塞在一辆停放着的车下 死了 |
[03:49] | Sled of the tow truck was lowered… | 拖车的撬放下来 |
[03:53] | …onto his wrist. | 正好接到了他的手腕上 |
[03:55] | And then your puddle became a stew. | 于是你的水坑就成了一锅炖汤 |
[03:57] | But why do you keep saying he was dead? | 可你为什么一直说他死了 |
[03:59] | He could have been a drunkard lying by the curb | 也可能是躺在路边的醉汉 |
[04:01] | with his hand where it shouldn’t be. | 手伸到了不该放的地方 |
[04:03] | If I cut your hand off, you’d scream, wouldn’t you? | 要是我把你的手砍下来 你肯定会尖叫吧 |
[04:06] | So, a tow truck crew working in a downpour | 一个在暴雨中工作的拖车司机 |
[04:10] | could be forgiven for not seeing what they’d done, | 如果没看到出了什么事 是可以理解的 |
[04:12] | But… | 但是 |
[04:15] | The only way that they wouldn’t have heard anything | 如果连声音都没听到 |
[04:17] | is if the man was already deceased. | 就只能是这人已经死了 |
[04:20] | So, you think the body got caught underneath, | 所以你觉得尸体在车下面 |
[04:23] | dragged here by the tow truck? | 被拖车拖到了这里 |
[04:26] | I don’t think, detective. | 我不是觉得 警探 |
[04:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:54] | You ought to get cleaned up, get back to your command. | 你去洗漱一下吧 然后回去继续工作 |
[04:58] | I’m free to go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah, you can go. | 你可以走了 |
[05:06] | Look, I’m sure you had your reasons. | 听着 我相信你有你的理由 |
[05:09] | but unless you share ’em, | 但你得说出来 |
[05:12] | I got an official mess on my hands. | 不然我这边很难交代啊 |
[05:14] | I’m not asking for any favors. | 我可没请你帮忙 |
[05:17] | You do what you have to do. | 你做你该做的就行了 |
[05:19] | Damn it, Tommy, you hit a cop. | 该死 汤米 你打了一个警察 |
[05:23] | I know what I did. | 我知道我做了什么 |
[05:29] | No wallet, no I.D., so he’s a John Doe until further notice. | 没有钱包和证件 目前是个无名氏 |
[05:33] | Also, he’s a homicide victim. | 还有 他是凶案受害人 |
[05:35] | I seem to remember telling you that this morning. | 我今早好像告诉过你了 |
[05:37] | Someone hit him hard with a blunt instrument. | 有人用钝器狠狠打了他 |
[05:39] | As I also pointed out. | 这点我也说过了 |
[05:41] | Brain hemorrhaging… pretty extensive on the left side. | 左侧有大面积脑出血 |
[05:44] | This was the fatal blow, | 要我猜的话 |
[05:45] | If I had to guess, but it was a rough ride under that car. | 这就是致命的一击 但在那车下被拖行那么久 |
[05:48] | Lots of postmortem injuries, including the severed hand. | 有很多死后造成的创伤 包括被切断的手 |
[05:52] | I’m just amazed he didn’t get jarred loose from under there. | 我很吃惊他在那下面居然没被甩出来 |
[05:55] | The undercarriage hooked his belt buckle. | 车底盘勾住了他的皮带扣 |
[05:56] | We had to cut him loose. | 我们割断了才把他弄出来的 |
[05:58] | So, he got attacked on the street, | 那么 他在街上遭到了袭击 |
[06:00] | His wallet is gone. | 钱包不见了 |
[06:01] | Mugging gone wrong? | 抢劫引发的意外吗 |
[06:03] | Whatever it was, he put up a fight. | 不管是什么 他都反抗了 |
[06:05] | Some of the bruising, including the torn rotator cuff, | 有些瘀青 包括撕裂的肩部肌腱 |
[06:08] | wasn’t postmortem. | 都是死前造成的 |
[06:09] | And I found a decent sample | 我还在他的左手食指下 |
[06:11] | of what I assume is the perp’s blood and skin | 找到了一份血液和皮肤样本 |
[06:14] | under the left index finger. | 我怀疑是凶手的 |
[06:15] | No hits in the system yet. | 还没在系统里匹配上 |
[06:18] | No hair. | 没有毛发 |
[06:20] | Not even in his nose. | 鼻子里也没有 |
[06:23] | And those, um, holes near his shoulder… | 还有那些 肩膀附近的洞 |
[06:26] | Chemo? | 是化疗吗 |
[06:27] | From the looks of it, | 看起来 |
[06:28] | he was on a pretty aggressive course of treatment, | 他正在进行强度很大的治疗 |
[06:31] | and it was working. | 并且取得了效果 |
[06:33] | I didn’t find one grain of carcinoma. | 我没有找到一个癌细胞 |
[06:36] | He had a bone graft in his hip– healed beautifully. | 他臀部做过植骨手术 愈合得很好 |
[06:39] | Might be worth it to show his picture around a few hospitals. | 也许可以拿着他的照片去医院问问 |
[06:43] | After we’ve checked the orthodox synagogues. | 等我们去犹太教堂问过再说吧 |
[06:45] | This man’s clothes may be in tatters, | 这个人的衣服可能已经支离破碎了 |
[06:47] | but these holes are tailored, | 但这些洞是特意裁剪出来的 |
[06:50] | sewn in to hold tzitzit. | 用来绑流苏的 |
[06:52] | The ritual fringe worn by devout jewish men. | 那是虔诚的犹太男子佩戴的宗教饰物 |
[06:55] | 22 such synagogues in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿有二十二座犹太教堂 |
[06:58] | You take everything south of Houston, | 你去问豪斯顿以南的 |
[06:59] | we’ll take everything north. | 我们去问北边的 |
[07:01] | We’re not certain he was a victim of mugging. | 我们不确定他是抢劫案受害者 |
[07:03] | It’s just one possibility. | 这只是一种可能性 |
[07:05] | Did your brother have any enemies | 你弟弟有没有什么仇人 |
[07:07] | or anyone who might have wanted to hurt him? | 或者有谁想要伤害他 |
[07:09] | No. Like I said, Moshe was a good man. | 不 就像我说的 摩西是个好人 |
[07:13] | He was loved here. | 在这里大家都爱他 |
[07:16] | Fact is– we didn’t think we’d have him as long as we did. | 其实 我们并不认为他能活这么久 |
[07:21] | The-the bone cancer. | 因为骨癌 |
[07:22] | But Moshe kept faith. | 但摩西信念坚定 |
[07:24] | Just last month, they told him it was in remission. | 就在上个月 他们告诉他病情正在好转 |
[07:30] | The medical examiner puts your brother’s time of death | 验尸官说你弟弟的死亡时间 |
[07:32] | at around 2:00 A.M. | 是大约凌晨两点 |
[07:34] | Was it usual for him to be out that late? | 他经常这么晚外出吗 |
[07:37] | I assumed he-he went to check something at his store. | 我以为他是去自己的店里办事了 |
[07:41] | He owned a Postal Unlimited, | 他开了一家邮政无限 |
[07:43] | one block from where you say he was attacked. | 离你们说他被害的地方一个街区远 |
[07:50] | Moshe’s usually the one who opens up in the morning. | 摩西通常是早上起来开门的人 |
[07:53] | I was afraid he was under the weather again. | 我以为他可能又身体不舒服 |
[07:55] | If he came in last night, it’d be in the system over there. | 如果他昨晚来了 系统里会有记录的 |
[07:58] | The master code, it’s just one-two-three | 主密码就是123 |
[08:01] | and then the address. | 加上地址 |
[08:02] | Was Moshe a good boss? | 摩西是个好老板吗 |
[08:04] | Yeah, he was the best. | 是 他是最好的老板 |
[08:05] | He was really tight with his community, and still… | 他跟他的族人联系得很紧密 不过… |
[08:09] | hired a guy named Amit. | 还是愿意雇一个叫阿密特的人[印度人名] |
[08:10] | He had a big heart. | 他心胸宽广 |
[08:12] | You got any idea what would have drawn him | 你觉得有什么事会让他 |
[08:14] | to the office last night? | 昨晚回办公室吗 |
[08:16] | It could have been anything. | 任何事都有可能 |
[08:18] | There were signs of a-a struggle, violent struggle. | 他的尸体上有暴力争斗的痕迹 |
[08:21] | Possibly personal. | 有可能是私人恩怨 |
[08:23] | So, have you any idea of any acquaintances might have… | 你觉得可能是哪个熟人 |
[08:27] | lured him here? | 引诱他来这的吗 |
[08:28] | Sorry, I just work the counter. | 抱歉 我只在柜台工作 |
[08:31] | You working here last night at 1:00 A.M.? | 你凌晨一点时还在这里工作吗 |
[08:34] | It’s finals week. | 现在是期末考试周 |
[08:35] | I was in a study group literally all night. | 我昨晚一整晚都在参加学习小组 |
[08:39] | Like I said, I loved Moshe. | 正如我说的 我爱摩西 |
[08:40] | If it wasn’t for him and this job, | 如果不是他和这份工作 |
[08:41] | I wouldn’t be able to pay for grad school. | 我就没有钱读研了 |
[08:55] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:56] | That is a GX-100 safe. | 那是个GX100保险箱 |
[09:00] | Rather expensive and new edition, | 相当昂贵而且是新款 |
[09:02] | judging by the sawdust on the floor here. | 从地上的锯末可以看出来 |
[09:05] | Alarm system’s new, too. | 警报系统也是新的 |
[09:07] | Quite a few security upgrades in the last few months. | 过去几个月里进行了一些安保升级 |
[09:10] | There were a couple robberies in the neighborhood this summer. | 今年夏天附近发生了几起劫案 |
[09:13] | So, you want to bet whether Moshe’s nigh-uncrackable | 你想打赌摩西那不易破解的密码 |
[09:15] | security code is put to a double use? | 还有第二个用途吗 |
[09:25] | At least it wasn’t his birthday. | 至少他没用自己的生日 |
[09:36] | Little more careful with the books. | 他对账本更小心 |
[09:38] | He was keeping a coded ledger. | 他在记录加密的账目 |
[09:40] | I think that’s just Hebrew. | 我觉得那只是希伯来语 |
[09:41] | Some of it. | 有些是 |
[09:43] | We’re gonna need copies of all account documentation | 我们需要所有账户资料的副本 |
[09:45] | and any shipping manifests that you have in the store. | 还有店里的海运货单 |
[09:51] | Captain? | 警监 |
[09:53] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[10:01] | You’re a son of a bitch, you know that? | 你是个混蛋 你知道吗 |
[10:04] | I told you what I told you in confidence. | 我跟你说的事情是保密的 |
[10:06] | I told you because I had to tell someone, | 我告诉你是因为我得找人倾诉 |
[10:08] | not because I wanted you to jump my partner | 不是因为我想让你在我的半个辖区同事面前 |
[10:10] | in the middle of the street in front of half my precinct. | 在街上打我的搭档 |
[10:12] | He didn’t get half of what he deserved. | 这还不到他应得的一半 |
[10:14] | Well, I got the whole 15th– | 我得到了整个十五分局… |
[10:15] | People who had no idea what was going on– | 那些不知道发生何事的人 |
[10:17] | trying to figure out why you did it. | 都想知道你为什么那么做 |
[10:20] | You’re not saying anything. | 你什么都不说 |
[10:21] | Stotz isn’t saying anything. | 斯托茨也什么都不说 |
[10:23] | But I’m hearing whispers everywhere I go this morning. | 但今早我走到哪都听到人们窃窃私语 |
[10:25] | This is worse than what happened. | 这比发生的事情还可怕 |
[10:28] | The guy laid hands on you. | 那家伙伤害了你 |
[10:30] | Did you honestly expect me to do nothing? | 你真的期望我袖手旁观吗 |
[10:34] | I am not nine years old anymore, dad. | 我已经不是九岁小孩了 爸爸 |
[10:39] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[10:41] | I can handle myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[10:55] | No, that’s… that’s mine. | 不 那是…那是我的 |
[10:56] | You use another one. | 你用别的 |
[10:59] | You always let me use that one. | 你一直让我用这个来着 |
[11:01] | There’s a brand-new one in your room. | 你房间里有一部全新的 |
[11:02] | I meant to tell you, and I forgot. | 我想告诉你来着 但我忘了 |
[11:06] | All right, out with it. | 好吧 快点说清楚 |
[11:08] | First, you make me sign an NDA, now I can’t use your laptop. | 先是让我签保密协议 现在又不让我用你的电脑 |
[11:11] | We worked together for months, and today I wake up to find | 我们共事几个月了 今天我才发现 |
[11:13] | I’m learning at the knee of a paranoid. | 我是在跟一个多疑的妄想狂学习 |
[11:15] | Paranoia is the byproduct of being consistently right. | 多疑是一贯正确的副产品 |
[11:18] | You should aspire to it. | 你应该以此为目标 |
[11:22] | Sherlock? | 夏洛克 |
[11:27] | If you must know, I am raw from a recent violation. | 如果你必须知道的话 我最近受到了侵犯 |
[11:32] | It’s come to my attention that my last protégée | 我注意到我的上一个门徒 |
[11:36] | was engaged in literary espionage. | 跟文学间谍活动有关 |
[11:43] | The casebook of Sherlock Holmes? | 《夏洛克·福尔摩斯探案集》 |
[11:45] | Watson wrote this? | 华生写的吗 |
[11:47] | I lent her that computer in the early days of our partnership. | 这台电脑是我在我们合作早期借给她的 |
[11:50] | When I got it back, I found a 474-page manuscript, | 拿回来时 我发现一份474页的稿件 |
[11:54] | inadequately trashed and all too easy to recover. | 没完全删除 轻而易举就恢复了 |
[11:59] | She wrote a book about you. | 她写了本关于你的书 |
[12:01] | My work, my methods. | 我的工作 我的推理 |
[12:02] | And god only knows if she’s retained copies. | 天晓得她是不是还留有副本 |
[12:04] | But rest assured, I shall demand them all | 不过可以肯定 等她从丹麦 |
[12:05] | when she returns from her Danish sabbatical/sex-capade. | 度完半公半”色”假回来 我会全要回来 |
[12:09] | In any event, you can see why I find it necessary | 无论怎样 你能理解为什么我觉得有必要 |
[12:11] | to circumscribe a razor-sharp cone of silence. | 划清界限 防范于未然了 |
[12:15] | I get why you’re unhappy, | 我理解你不开心的原因 |
[12:16] | but it’s not like she’s published the thing. | 可她又不是拿去出版了 |
[12:18] | Oh, you would defend her. | 你还替她说话 |
[12:20] | I say she has a right | 我觉得她有权利 |
[12:21] | to make record of her work and her stories. | 记录她的工作和故事 |
[12:23] | Interesting title for her stories, don’t you think? | 她的故事标题还真是有意思 你不觉得吗 |
[12:25] | The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes? | 《夏洛克·福尔摩斯探案集》 |
[12:28] | Maybe she… | 或许她… |
[12:29] | It was diamonds. | 是钻石 |
[12:32] | Diamonds. | 钻石 |
[12:39] | Sherlock… | 夏洛克 |
[12:40] | Thank you for provoking me. I needed to purge. | 谢谢你激怒我 我需要理清自己 |
[12:43] | Anger can be a potent fuel, but it does cloud the mind. | 愤怒能成为助燃剂 也可能搅乱思绪 |
[12:45] | And once removed– sunburst. | 一旦肃清 拨云见日 |
[12:47] | Moshe Shapiro was a diamond smuggler. | 摩西·夏皮罗是个钻石走私商 |
[12:50] | You decrypted the ledger? | 你破解了账目 |
[12:51] | Nope. | 没 |
[12:52] | But these shipping manifests are in plain English, | 不过这些航运货单是用直白的英语写的 |
[12:55] | and they tell the story well enough. | 来龙去脉交代得很清楚 |
[12:58] | Starting last February, one of Moshe’s customers, | 去年二月开始 摩西的一名客户 |
[13:01] | George Anyaoku, started receiving | 乔治·阿尼亚库开始接收 |
[13:03] | registered letters from a doctor in Tel Aviv. | 从特拉维夫市的一名医生寄来的挂号信 |
[13:07] | with the Nigerian delegation. I say “was”… | 跟随尼日利亚代表团 我说”曾经” |
[13:10] | because he suffered a coronary | 是因为他患有冠心病 |
[13:13] | and died last… January. | 死于去年…一月 |
[13:16] | Now, obviously payments for his mailbox ceased, | 显然他的信箱没再续费了 |
[13:19] | but Moshe kept it open– why? | 可摩西还一直留着 为什么 |
[13:20] | Because he knew that this man’s | 因为他知道这个人的 |
[13:22] | diplomatic connections entitled | 外交关系使他的通信 |
[13:24] | his correspondence to less scrutiny from customs. | 少受海关的监管 |
[13:26] | But how can you be sure it was diamonds? | 但你怎么肯定这就是钻石呢 |
[13:27] | Well, firstly, Tel Aviv is a hub | 首先 特拉维夫市是个 |
[13:29] | for the international market for conflict diamonds. | 冲突钻石的国际市场交易中心 |
[13:31] | Secondly, Moshe’s new safe does not come with a fabric lining. | 其次 摩西的新保险箱用的不是织物面料 |
[13:34] | He had it inlaid with duvetyn for the same reason | 他用混纺毛织品做衬底 |
[13:36] | that jewelers use black velvet. | 原因和珠宝商用黑天鹅绒一样 |
[13:38] | He wanted to be able to see | 他希望能够看到 |
[13:39] | any small stones which had slipped from their pouches. | 任何从袋子里滑出来的小钻石 |
[13:43] | It’s a bit of a shame to learn | 得知我们在为坏蛋伸张正义 |
[13:44] | we’re seeking justice for a scoundrel. | 还真是感到有些羞愧 |
[13:47] | And a hypocrite. | 他还是个伪君子 |
[13:48] | At least, according to this. | 至少是根据这个得出的结论 |
[13:49] | I thought you couldn’t read that. | 我以为你看不懂 |
[13:50] | I can’t, but there is a grease stain on page 124. | 是看不懂 不过第124页有块油斑 |
[13:55] | This is remoulade from a very un-kosher Shrimp po’Boy. | 这是从极不合犹太教规的”虾宝小子”上流下的蛋黄酱 |
[14:00] | That’s a sandwich. | 那是种三明治 |
[14:01] | It wouldn’t be the first time | 这不会是第一次 |
[14:02] | a man’s looming sense of his own mortality | 一个人隐约感到死亡将至 |
[14:04] | had loosened his sense of piety. | 于是对教义的虔诚也大打折扣 |
[14:07] | So, on the last Wednesday of every month, | 于是 每个月的最后一个星期三 |
[14:09] | he received a shipment of gems. | 他收到一批钻石 |
[14:11] | It seems his habit was to sell them | 看来他的习惯是在几小时后 |
[14:12] | onto a wholesaler after hours. | 把这批宝石卖给批发商 |
[14:15] | And then someone figured out his schedule | 然后有人弄清了他的这个日程 |
[14:16] | and saw an easy score. | 想到了发横财的办法 |
[14:18] | Hmm, there are only so many diamond merchants | 只有那么多的钻石商 |
[14:20] | who would be willing to purchase undocumented stones. | 会愿意购买无正式文件的钻石 |
[14:23] | I suggest we see how many the NYPD is aware of. | 我建议去看看纽约警局的备案 |
[14:27] | One more for the pile. | 还有一堆 |
[14:29] | Emerald Avenue Fine Jewelry and Gems. | “绿宝石大街高级珠宝钻石” |
[14:31] | Owner’s been clean in this country | 店主在本国没有犯罪记录 |
[14:33] | but took a collar in Nairobi | 可在内罗比[肯尼亚首都]坐过牢 |
[14:34] | a couple years back with a bag of rubies | 几年前绑着一包红宝石 |
[14:36] | taped to his upper thigh. | 在大腿上走私过境 |
[14:38] | Fair warning– there’s a picture in there you can’t unsee. | 提醒一下 那里的关系网大得惊人 |
[14:43] | Holmes, where are you, man? | 福尔摩斯 你在听吗 |
[14:50] | Excuse me. Would you… would you repeat that last bit | 不好意西 你能不能重复一遍 |
[14:52] | you just said about the briefcase in the box? | 你刚说的关于盒子里公文包的最后那句话 |
[14:55] | How did you even know…? | 你怎么知道… |
[14:56] | I-I can read lips. | 我会读唇语 |
[14:57] | Would you, uh… please? | 可以让我看看吗 |
[15:05] | All right, careful. That’s evidence. | 好的 小心 那是证据 |
[15:07] | In our investigation, I take it. | 应该是我们这个案子的证据 |
[15:10] | You want a go? | 你要来吗 |
[15:13] | Where’d you say it came from– Department of Sanitation? | 你说这是从哪里来的 卫生部吗 |
[15:16] | Yeah, uh, a couple of their guys | 对 他们有几个人在51大街 |
[15:17] | saw it in a bin on 51st and Broadway. | 和百老汇大街口的垃圾箱里找到的 |
[15:20] | Other half of that handcuff is a bloody mess. | 那手铐的另一半已经惨不忍睹了 |
[15:22] | They figured we should take a look, | 他们觉得我们该看看 |
[15:23] | so I got to climb into a dumpster this morning. | 于是我今早爬进了垃圾箱 |
[15:25] | Yeah, we can tell. | 是啊 我们知道 |
[15:37] | I guess we know why Moshe Shapiro lost his hand. | 现在我们知道为什么摩西·夏皮罗的手没了 |
[15:39] | They took it off to get to the briefcase. | 他们把他的手砍下来才能拿走这公文包 |
[15:41] | The briefcase full of diamonds. | 装满钻石的公文包 |
[15:44] | So, if someone threw it in a dumpster… | 那么如果有人把它丢进垃圾桶 |
[15:46] | Then it wasn’t just a simple robbery after all. | 那这就不只是一桩简单的抢劫案了 |
[15:49] | We’re back to square one. | 我们又回到原点了 |
[15:58] | Enter! | 进来 |
[16:04] | If you asked me to come here | 如果你叫我来 |
[16:05] | for some messed-up puppet show… | 是为给我看这乱七八糟的木偶剧 |
[16:14] | 495 pounds. | 495磅 |
[16:18] | That’s the force it would take to pull | 这就是把年迈的癌症幸存者的手 |
[16:19] | the hand off a withered cancer survivor. | 扯下来所需的力量 |
[16:21] | Provided, of course, you had already broken his wrist. | 假如 你已把他的手腕弄断了 |
[16:23] | You think someone ripped Moshe Shapiro’s hand off? | 你觉得有人把摩西·夏皮罗的手扯下来了 |
[16:26] | With their bare hands? | 徒手扯的 |
[16:29] | The killer | 凶手 |
[16:30] | pulled on the briefcase | 拉起了这个 |
[16:31] | which was attached to the vic’s wrist, | 铐在死者手腕上的公文包 |
[16:33] | and… | 然后… |
[16:34] | That’s not the sound it makes. | 响声不是这样的 |
[16:36] | You know you’re talking about almost a quarter of a ton. | 你知道你说的是将近四分之一吨吧 |
[16:38] | There are weightlifters who are more than up to the task. | 有很多举重选手都能胜任 |
[16:41] | I’ve become convinced that one such behemoth is our culprit. | 我开始相信 这样的一头巨兽就是元凶 |
[16:45] | There was considerable blood and viscera on the handcuff | 铐在摩西公文包的手铐上 |
[16:48] | attached to Moshe’s briefcase. | 有大量的血迹和人体组织 |
[16:49] | This method best explains that | 这一推理最能解释这个 |
[16:51] | and the grisly amputation | 以及可怕的截肢 |
[16:52] | far better than my initial tow truck hypothesis. | 这相较我之前的拖车假说要靠谱得多 |
[16:55] | Look, I don’t want to be the reason you rob a morgue, | 我说这话不是叫你去停尸房抢具尸体来 |
[16:57] | but that’s not a real person. | 但这东西毕竟不是真人 |
[16:59] | Nor is it a cheap toy. | 那也不是便宜货 |
[17:01] | Each one has been calibrated | 每一具模型都精准地 |
[17:03] | to mimic the integrity of a human joint. | 模拟了人体的每一处关节 |
[17:05] | As you can see, I’ve double-checked these findings, | 如你所见 我已经反复检查各部位零件 |
[17:06] | and the M.E. concurs. | 还有动态协调作用 |
[17:09] | Pulling a hand off a broken wrist | 在人类的潜力范围之内 |
[17:10] | is just within the range of human potential. | 从受伤的手腕上扯掉一只手是有可能的 |
[17:14] | How many humans we talking about with that kind of… potential? | 你觉得有多少人会有这种潜力 |
[17:17] | Probably not as many as we found online | 根据网上找到的”轻松举起500磅的人” |
[17:20] | claiming to have clean-and-jerked 500 pounds. | 也许没有那么多人 |
[17:23] | But just to be safe, | 但是保险起见 |
[17:24] | I’ve dispatched Kitty to run the braggarts’ names | 我已经派凯蒂在纽约警局的信息库里 |
[17:26] | through the NYPD database. | 查找那些吹牛者的名字了 |
[17:28] | And if someone with this power | 万一有这种力量的人 |
[17:29] | hasn’t bothered to publicize it? | 不喜欢到处宣扬呢 |
[17:31] | I’m hoping we’ll find him at Richie’s Gym. | 那我们就得去瑞奇健身房碰碰运气了 |
[17:34] | It’s one of New York’s preeminent weightlifting meccas. | 那里是纽约超凡的举重圣地之一 |
[17:37] | And it just so happens to be two blocks | 离摩西·夏皮诺的谋杀现场 |
[17:39] | from the site of Moshe Shapiro’s murder. | 刚巧只隔两条街 |
[17:51] | I didn’t expect to see you so soon. | 没想到这么快就又见到你了 |
[17:55] | I just wanted to make sure Captain Moretti connected with you. | 我只想确认莫雷蒂警监跟你联系过了 |
[17:58] | You know what he’s asking me to do, right? | 你知道他想让我做什么 对吧 |
[18:00] | He wants me to find that piece of garbage. | 他想让我找到那个人渣 |
[18:03] | He wants me to shake his hand… | 让我跟他握手… |
[18:05] | In front of cops. | 在其他警察面前 |
[18:07] | Like you attacked him in front of cops. | 就像你在其他警察面前揍了他一样 |
[18:11] | It’s a gesture. | 只是一种形式 |
[18:12] | Everyone will know that the thing | 让大家都知道 |
[18:13] | between you and him is… is done. | 你们之间的恩怨一笔勾销了 |
[18:15] | They’ll let it go. | 就没人会在意了 |
[18:16] | The thing between me and Stotz is you. | 我跟斯托茨之间的恩怨是你 |
[18:23] | You know better than to get involved with your partner. | 你该知道和搭档谈恋爱有多不好 |
[18:25] | I taught you better than that. | 我可不是这么教你的 |
[18:27] | Nobody had any idea about us | 没人知道这件事 |
[18:28] | until you came down and starting beating on him. | 直到你跑过来把他揍了一顿 |
[18:30] | How many times has he gotten physical with you? | 他对你拳脚相向多少次了 |
[18:35] | Hannah, I know guys like this. | 汉娜 我了解这样的家伙 |
[18:37] | I’ve been putting them in jail for 30 years. | 这三十年来我关了不少这样的人 |
[18:39] | I want to get something really clear, okay? | 让我把话说清楚 好吧 |
[18:43] | I am not some battered woman. | 我不是什么受虐妇女 |
[18:46] | I’m not some crazy lady that calls the cops on her boyfriend, | 我不是那种打电话报警抓自己男友 |
[18:49] | and then tries to attack them when they take him away. | 等警察带走男友时又对警察动手的疯女人 |
[18:51] | When I say it happened two times, | 我说这事发生了两次 |
[18:54] | it happened two times. | 它就发生了两次 |
[18:57] | Stotz and I are done. | 斯托茨和我结束了 |
[18:58] | But your bosses still don’t know the truth. | 但是你的上司们仍然不知道真相 |
[19:01] | I want to be promoted just as bad as the next cop, | 我跟其他警察一样都渴望晋升 |
[19:03] | and I’m not just talking about detective. | 不仅仅是升到警探 |
[19:05] | I want to be captain someday like you. | 我想有一天跟你一样 当上警监 |
[19:09] | But it’s never gonna happen if people look at me | 但如果大家都拿我当受害者看待 |
[19:12] | and they see victim. | 那我永远都晋升不了 |
[19:15] | You don’t talk about it, he could do it again. | 如果你不说出来 他很有可能再次施暴 |
[19:16] | To you or to somebody else. | 对你或者对别人 |
[19:19] | Is that the kind of guy you want in your department | 你希望等以后你掌管了整个部门 |
[19:21] | when you’re helping run it? | 这样的人来协助你吗 |
[19:22] | I’ll tell you what I want. | 我来告诉你我想要的 |
[19:25] | I want you at roll call | 我想要你出现在 |
[19:27] | at the 15th on Friday. | 第十五分局周五的点名会上 |
[19:30] | Shaking his hand. | 与他握手言和 |
[19:31] | Putting this to bed. | 了结这桩恩怨 |
[19:40] | No luck at the precinct. | 局里的信息库没有发现 |
[19:42] | Competitive weightlifters are a surprisingly law-abiding bunch. | 好胜的举重选手竟然都那么遵纪守法 |
[19:45] | There were a couple of arrests for possession. | 有几宗违禁物持有案 |
[19:48] | You can guess which drug. | 你也能猜到是什么药品 |
[19:50] | But nothing violent. | 但没有暴力案件 |
[19:52] | What have I missed? | 我错过了什么吗 |
[19:54] | The manager’s on his way. | 经理就快来了 |
[19:56] | He said he would inform us of any unsavory characters | 他说会给我们点名几位狠角色 |
[19:59] | that might frequent this dreary sweatbox. | 一些来这个”可怕的发汗室”的常客 |
[20:02] | In the meantime, Detective Bell is taking a tour | 同时 贝尔警探被阳刚的健美教练 |
[20:04] | with a pneumatic model-cum-trainer. | 带去参观这里了 |
[20:07] | I’m sure he’s been persuaded to get a membership already. | 我觉得他已经被说得心动 要办会员卡了 |
[20:13] | Shame I don’t have The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes | 真遗憾 没有《夏洛克·福尔摩斯探案集》 |
[20:15] | to entertain me. | 帮我消磨时光 |
[20:20] | What is Watson like as an author? | 华生的文笔怎么样 |
[20:22] | Subject matter’s interesting. | 写作素材很吸引人 |
[20:24] | But her prose is prosaic. | 但是文笔很枯燥 |
[20:26] | At least it was on the first page. | 至少第一页很单调 |
[20:27] | It gets better from there? | 后面越来越精彩了吗 |
[20:28] | I don’t know. I’ve only read the first page. | 不知道 我只看了第一页 |
[20:32] | – You’ve only read the first page? – Look who’s here. | -你只看了第一页 -看谁来了 |
[20:34] | Dana Kazmir. | 戴纳·卡兹密尔 |
[20:36] | One of our boastful beasts. | 资料里爱炫耀的猛兽之一 |
[20:38] | You might recall him from the photo he posted | 你也许能想起他发了张照片 |
[20:39] | of himself clean-and-jerking 532 pounds | 到”用疼痛感知身体”论坛上 |
[20:42] | on Body By Pain. com’s message forum. | 说自己能”轻松举起532磅” |
[20:45] | He didn’t have any priors, not even a parking ticket. | 他没有前科 连违停罚单都没有 |
[20:48] | He does, however, have a scrape on his left hand. | 但是他的左手上有抓痕 |
[20:51] | Should I get…? | 需要我… |
[20:55] | Dana Kazmir? | 戴纳·卡兹密尔 |
[20:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:57] | Now’s not a good time for an autograph. | 现在不能给你签名 |
[20:58] | Well, perhaps we could discuss a murder instead. | 那我们就讨论一下谋杀案吧 |
[21:01] | Man named Moshe Shapiro was found dead yesterday. | 摩西·夏皮诺昨天被杀了 |
[21:04] | Someone pulled off his hand. | 有人扯掉了他的手 |
[21:06] | Someone with extraordinary strength. | 这个人力大无比 |
[21:07] | Someone like… like you. | 就好像你这种人 |
[21:09] | You mind telling us how you got that scratch on your hand? | 介意告诉我们为什么你手上有抓痕吗 |
[21:14] | Who the hell are you anyway? | 你们是谁 |
[21:15] | We’re consultants for the NYPD. | 纽约警局的罪案顾问 |
[21:17] | – You got badges? – No. | -有警徽吗 -没有 |
[21:19] | Well, then I don’t have to talk to you. | 那我们就没什么可说的 |
[21:21] | Our colleague has a badge. | 我的同事有警徽 |
[21:22] | Perhaps you’d like to speak with him. | 也许你能跟他谈谈 |
[21:25] | Perhaps you should get out of my face. | 也许你该给我滚远点 |
[21:28] | Mr. Kazmir, I challenge you to a test of strength. | 卡兹密尔先生 我想跟你较量一下力气 |
[21:32] | If I best you at arm wrestling, | 如果我扳手腕能赢过你 |
[21:34] | then you have to submit to further questioning. | 那你就配合我调查 |
[21:36] | If you win… give you 200 bucks. | 如果你胜出 我就给你两百块 |
[21:40] | That’s not gonna happen, of course, ’cause I’ll win easily. | 当然这可不能 因为我能轻松拿下你 |
[21:49] | Oh, what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[21:51] | What do you think? | 还能干什么 |
[21:51] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[21:53] | We’re not a couple of prison colonists. | 我们两个又不是监狱里的老大 |
[21:54] | We’re gonna arm-wrestle like gentlemen. | 我们要像绅士那样掰手腕 |
[21:56] | You’re not aware of British rules? | 你不知道英式掰法吗 |
[22:00] | All right, well, the goal is not to push your opponent’s | 好吧 目的并不是把对手的手腕 |
[22:02] | hand to the side, but rather to pull his arm towards yourself. | 掰到一边 而是掰向你自己 |
[22:05] | All right? So when– | 听懂了吗 当… |
[22:07] | and I emphasize “When”– I pin the back of your hand | 让我强调一下 当你的手背 |
[22:09] | on my chest, it will be over. | 抵住我胸口的时候 就算我赢了 |
[22:14] | Right. I’ll count down from three… and we go on one. | 好 我从三开始 数到一 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[22:18] | Three. Two. One. | 三 二 一 |
[22:23] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[22:25] | Calm down, all right? | 冷静一点 行吗 |
[22:27] | You got your money. We’re leaving. | 你拿到了钱 我们这就走 |
[22:37] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[22:40] | That we lacked probable cause to compel a DNA sample | 我们没有足够的理由获取他的DNA |
[22:43] | to compare to tissue underneath Moshe Shapiro’s nails. | 来和摩西·夏皮诺指甲下的组织做对比 |
[22:49] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[22:55] | Captain. | 警监 |
[22:56] | Ms. Kerr, if you’re wondering | 科尔女士 如果你想知道 |
[22:57] | when the D.A.’s people are gonna get here… | 地检署的人什么时候会到… |
[22:58] | Actually, Mr. Kazmir has decided he’d rather not wait. | 其实 卡兹密尔先生决定不等了 |
[23:03] | He understands that the evidence against him is compelling, | 他明白现在证据对他非常不利 |
[23:06] | and so he’s prepared to offer a full confession, | 因此他准备对自己的罪行和盘托出 |
[23:08] | as well as other information | 并告诉你们其他一些 |
[23:09] | he believes you’ll find valuable. | 非常有价值的信息 |
[23:13] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[23:14] | Crimes that haven’t happened yet, but soon will. | 几起尚未发生 但是将要实施的犯罪 |
[23:17] | That’s why we don’t want to wait. | 所以我们不想再等了 |
[23:19] | The information that he has is extremely time-sensitive. | 他的那些信息很紧急 |
[23:22] | Now, in exchange, I would ask your department | 作为交换 我希望警局 |
[23:24] | to take a favorable view of our plea proposal | 肯定我们的认罪请求 |
[23:27] | and support lenience within reasonable constraints. | 并为我们争取减刑 |
[23:31] | But even if you don’t… | 但即使你们不答应… |
[23:34] | this is a matter of conscience for my client. | 出于良知 我的委托人也愿意坦白 |
[23:40] | He’s going to kill more people. | 他还要杀更多人 |
[23:42] | Who is? | 谁 |
[23:44] | The guy who hired me. | 雇我的那个人 |
[23:45] | I was paid to rob and kill Moshe Shapiro. | 他雇我抢劫并杀害摩西·夏皮诺 |
[23:48] | It made me sick, but I… | 这让我感到恶心 但… |
[23:51] | My family needed the money. | 我的家人急需用钱 |
[23:53] | You’re saying this was a paid hit? | 你是说这是雇凶杀人吗 |
[23:56] | He found me on, uh, | 他是在一个 |
[23:58] | one of the weight lifting message boards. | 举重留言板上找到我的 |
[24:00] | He called, but he wouldn’t give a name. | 他打电话给我 但不肯透露姓名 |
[24:02] | His voice was… | 他的声音 |
[24:04] | I don’t know, Dutch, maybe? | 我说不好 可能是荷兰口音 |
[24:08] | And the, uh, jewels turning up the way they did… | 找到钻石是怎么回事 |
[24:10] | Yeah, the Dumpster on 51st. | 我扔到第五十一大街的垃圾箱里 |
[24:12] | That’s where he was gonna pick ’em up. | 他本应该去那里拿箱子的 |
[24:13] | If I’d have known what was in that case, | 如果我知道箱子里有什么 |
[24:14] | I would have kept ’em. | 我肯定会自己私吞 |
[24:16] | I only got 50K to do it. Cash. | 他只付了我五万块 现金 |
[24:18] | Can you produce that cash? | 你能把那些钱给我们看看吗 |
[24:21] | I lost it. | 我玩牌的时候 |
[24:22] | Playing cards. | 输光了 |
[24:23] | I gotta say, this is kind of convenient. | 这对你来说真是方便 |
[24:25] | You want leniency for cooperating, | 你希望获得宽大处理 |
[24:27] | only you’re not giving anyone up. Not really. | 但是你并没有供出任何人 |
[24:30] | Look. I never met the guy. | 听着 我从没见到过那个人 |
[24:33] | And I’m not telling you this because I want a favor. | 我告诉你这些并不是因为我想要减刑 |
[24:36] | I’m telling you this | 我告诉你这些 |
[24:38] | because he wanted me to do it again. | 是因为他想要我再干一次 |
[24:41] | We have three names… | 这里有三个名字 |
[24:43] | each one a target of the man | 他们都是 |
[24:46] | who paid for Moshe Shapiro’s murder. | 雇凶谋杀摩西·夏皮诺幕后黑手的目标 |
[24:49] | Look, you got me, okay? | 听着 你们抓到了我 |
[24:52] | But he’s still out there. | 但他还在逍遥法外 |
[24:54] | And as long as he is, | 只要他还没有归案 |
[24:56] | those people aren’t safe. | 这些人就毫无安全可言 |
[25:04] | 去健身房的时候看一下你的信件投递口 我在里面放了一个一次性手机 你只要在使用过之后扔掉就行了 这将是你把事情搞定之后联系我的唯一方式 | |
[25:05] | Murder for hire. | 雇凶杀人 |
[25:07] | These e-mails been authenticated? | 核实过这些电子邮件吗 |
[25:09] | Well, our tech guys say the time stamps are legit, | 技术人员说上面的时间戳没有问题 |
[25:11] | but they can’t trace the employer’s account. | 但他们没法追踪到雇主的账户 |
[25:13] | This “Mencius BlackBag,” who ordered the hit, | 这个叫”门修斯·布莱克巴格”的幕后主谋 |
[25:15] | falsified his IP address. | 篡改了自己的IP地址 |
[25:17] | Of all the traits that can be ascribed to a criminal, | 在罪犯可能具备的特点当中 |
[25:19] | “Tech-savvy” has got to be my least favorite. | 我最讨厌的就是”技术宅” |
[25:21] | Well, how about “Bloodthirsty”? | 那”嗜血狂魔”怎么样 |
[25:23] | You can see they went back and forth a couple times. | 你也看到他们在邮件里交流过几次 |
[25:25] | Kazmir kept pitching nonviolent stickups, | 卡兹密尔反复提出过不伤人的持枪抢劫 |
[25:27] | but this guy wanted Shapiro dead. | 但这个人希望夏皮诺死 |
[25:30] | “You gotta ice the putz. | “你去干掉那个二货 |
[25:32] | No loose ends for me | 绝不能追查到我身上 |
[25:33] | or there’s no fat stacks for you.” | 不然一点油水都别想捞到” |
[25:36] | When we find this man, he should stand trial for murder | 等我们找到了这个人 他将被指控谋杀 |
[25:37] | and crimes against the English language. | 和对英语的亵渎 |
[25:40] | The precise instructions about when and where | 凶手对卡兹密尔实施犯罪的时间和地点 |
[25:42] | Kazmir should strike Shapiro are telling. | 都有明确的指示 |
[25:44] | He certainly knew the man’s business. | 凶手很了解他的生意 |
[25:46] | Well, he was a lot less specific about his other targets. | 对于其他目标他好像就没那么明确了 |
[25:49] | Maybe he didn’t know them as well. | 也许他也不认识他们 |
[25:50] | Where are we with interviews | 关于这些人的询问和保护工作 |
[25:51] | and protection for these folks? | 进行得怎么样了 |
[25:52] | We got cars rolling on their primary residences; | 我们派了车在他们的住所巡逻 |
[25:55] | we’re still trying to find numbers and make contact. | 我们还在试图联系他们本人 |
[25:57] | They’re all civilians. | 他们都是普通百姓 |
[25:59] | No criminal records, no obvious connections. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[26:01] | Well, we don’t know anything about | 我们还不认识 |
[26:02] | “Antonio Barrios” or “Linda Devine,” | “安东尼奥·巴里奥斯”和”琳达·迪瓦恩” |
[26:03] | but the third name is familiar to us. | 但是第三个人我们认识 |
[26:06] | Amit Hattengatti. | 阿密特·哈根伽迪 |
[26:10] | So, we’ve apprehended the man who murdered your boss. | 我们逮捕了杀害你老板的凶手 |
[26:12] | Did it on contract. | 有人雇他行凶 |
[26:15] | What? | 什么 |
[26:16] | Apparently, he was offered payment for your head, as well. | 显然那人还雇他把你杀了 |
[26:19] | You were aware of your boss’s illegal diamond smuggling, | 你知道你老板在非法走私钻石 |
[26:22] | were you not, Mr. Hattengatti? | 对吗 哈根伽迪先生 |
[26:23] | No. I didn’t know anything about it. | 不 我对此毫不知情 |
[26:26] | And yet you don’t seem surprised to hear of its existence. | 但你在听说了这事之后一点都不惊讶 |
[26:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:36] | He never talked about it. | 他从没说起过这事 |
[26:38] | Last month, a guy comes into the store, and he… | 上个月 有个人来店里 |
[26:41] | he threatened Moshe. | 他威胁摩西 |
[26:43] | He said he would kill him. | 说他要杀了摩西 |
[26:44] | And you didn’t think that that would be germane to our case? | 你不觉得这是此案的关键线索吗 |
[26:46] | I didn’t want to point at some criminal boss guy | 我可不想指认一位犯罪大佬 |
[26:49] | if it was just some sort of coincidence. | 如果这只是个巧合呢 |
[26:52] | I was afraid of what he would do to me. | 我怕他会报复我 |
[26:54] | Well, as it happens, he may very well be plotting to kill you, | 目前看来 他反正也想要杀了你 |
[26:56] | so… please elaborate. | 所以 请放开说吧 |
[27:00] | Okay. This guy Leonard– | 好吧 这个莱纳德 |
[27:01] | Oostheezen, Oost-wi-zin or something– | 姓乌斯仁 乌斯淮辛什么的 |
[27:04] | he comes into the store and he shoves Moshe right over there. | 他进店来把摩西直推到那里 |
[27:08] | He was yelling about, uh, | 他在大喊着什么 |
[27:10] | the prices being too low, | 说价格太低了 |
[27:11] | that he was spoiling the buyers. | 把买家都宠坏了 |
[27:14] | He wanted to collude with Moshe? | 他想要与摩西勾结 |
[27:15] | Fix prices on the black market? | 重构黑市价格么 |
[27:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:18] | I asked Moshe about it, and he said it was a big mix-up. | 我问了摩西 他说就是一场误会 |
[27:20] | That this Leonard guy was some sort of jewelry dealer, | 这个莱纳德是什么珠宝商 |
[27:22] | and that he had Moshe confused with someone else. | 他把摩西与别人搞混了 |
[27:26] | I knew he was lying, but it wasn’t… | 我知道他在撒谎 但是那跟我 |
[27:29] | any of my business. | 没有任何关系 |
[27:32] | There were two other customers in here. | 当时还有两位顾客在 |
[27:34] | Uh, regulars. Linda Devine | 都是常客 琳达·达瓦恩 |
[27:36] | and Tony Barrios were here, too, I think. | 还有托尼·巴里奥斯好像也在 |
[27:41] | I’ll call the captain. | 我来通知警监 |
[27:41] | I’ll tell him that we know the connection | 告诉他我们知道 |
[27:42] | between the names on Kazmir’s list now. | 卡兹密尔名单上名字之间的联系了 |
[27:45] | Leonard Oosthuizen. Born in Johannesburg. | 莱纳德·乌修仁 生于约翰尼斯堡 |
[27:48] | Nonresident alien since 2008. | 自2008年起就是暂住外侨 |
[27:50] | South Africa. Kazmir was pretty close | 南非人 卡兹密尔说电话里那人 |
[27:52] | when he said the guy on the phone sounded Dutch. | 听起来有荷兰口音 还挺接近的 |
[27:55] | For a murder suspect, | 对于一个杀手来说 |
[27:55] | he makes some awfully fussy bracelets. | 他做的手镯还挺精致 |
[27:58] | He’s got a front business. | 他有个做掩护的生意 |
[27:59] | Got a write-up in a trade magazine, | 还在商业杂志上发过文章 |
[28:01] | and there’s a Q&A here. | 这里有篇问答集锦 |
[28:03] | His visa lapsed in July. | 他的信用卡七月份失效了 |
[28:05] | That should be enough for | 这应该有足够理由 |
[28:06] | a state-sanctioned visit, shouldn’t it? | 来一次正式的探访了 对吧 |
[28:10] | Captain. You got a moment? | 警监 你有时间吗 |
[28:13] | Course. Yeah. Sure. | 当然 有的 |
[28:23] | I, um… I just wanted you to know | 我 我只是想告诉你 |
[28:25] | that I saw you yesterday, with your daughter. | 我昨天看到你和你的女儿一起 |
[28:29] | Someone hit her, and you hit him. | 有人打了她 你还了手 |
[28:33] | Sherlock’s training me to read lips. | 夏洛克在训练我读唇语 |
[28:35] | I’m not great at it yet. | 我现在还不太在行 |
[28:38] | I’d say you’re pretty good. | 我觉得你挺在行的 |
[28:39] | I know that she doesn’t want you | 我知道她不想让您 |
[28:40] | to talk to anybody about it– | 和别人说这事 |
[28:42] | at least not in any official capacity– | 至少是不要对公职人员 |
[28:45] | but you should talk about it. | 但是你应该说出来 |
[28:51] | Perhaps to someone whose secrets you’ve agreed to keep. | 也许可以对一个你也为其保守了秘密的人 |
[28:56] | You’re going to do it, then. | 所以说你要这么做了吗 |
[28:59] | Shake this man’s hand– Stotz. | 和那个斯托茨握手言和 |
[29:03] | Doesn’t feel like I have much of a choice. | 感觉我也没得选 |
[29:07] | I think you’re doing the right thing. | 我觉得你的选择很正确 |
[29:10] | How you feel shouldn’t be her problem. | 你的感受不应该成为她的烦恼 |
[29:13] | After everything that happened to me… | 自从我遭遇那些事之后 |
[29:16] | all my relationships were… | 我所有的人际关系都 |
[29:19] | different. | 不一样了 |
[29:21] | My family and my friends… | 我的家人和朋友们 |
[29:23] | they were just trying to help, | 他们只是想要帮忙 |
[29:24] | but the look on their faces, it… | 但是他们脸上的表情 真的 |
[29:28] | it just reminded me that it had happened. | 只是在提醒着我曾经发生的事情 |
[29:33] | It’s one of the reasons that I wanted to start over. | 这也是我想重新开始的原因之一 |
[29:39] | I know I haven’t been here very long, | 我知道我刚来不久 |
[29:40] | but I do know that perception matters. | 但我知道表象很重要 |
[29:44] | If she doesn’t want to look weak, | 如果她不想表现出软弱 |
[29:45] | then she shouldn’t have to. | 她就不需要去表现 |
[29:47] | He’ll be around her every day. | 他每天都会在她身边 |
[29:50] | She’s gonna have to see him every day. | 她每天都会见到他 |
[29:58] | Everything that you’ve done for me… | 你对我所做的一切 |
[30:01] | it’s really helped. | 都非常有帮助 |
[30:06] | I’m sorry for what you’re going through. | 对于你经受的这些 我感到遗憾 |
[30:07] | You don’t deserve it. | 你不应被如此对待 |
[30:12] | What are we looking at here, Mr. Oosthuizen? | 我们面前的这是什么 乌修仁先生 |
[30:15] | Price tag. Ballpark. | 给个大概价值吧 |
[30:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:20] | Why don’t you take them to appraisal? | 你干嘛不拿去鉴定下 |
[30:21] | We’ll do that. | 我们会去的 |
[30:23] | I’m gonna tell you what. | 而且跟你说 |
[30:25] | I’m going to proceed under the assumption | 根据我的猜想 |
[30:27] | that these diamonds we took out of your apartment | 这些从你公寓中搜出来的钻石 |
[30:29] | are worth more than $1,000. | 总价超过一千美元 |
[30:30] | So we got a felony. | 于是这就构成了重罪 |
[30:32] | And we got your expired visa. | 我们手上还有你失效的信用卡 |
[30:34] | You see where this is heading? | 你知道接下来是什么吗 |
[30:36] | A flight to Johannesburg? | 遣返回约翰尼斯堡 |
[30:39] | This isn’t a Homeland Security office. | 这里不是国土安全办公室 |
[30:41] | You obviously think I can help you somehow. | 你显然认为我什么能帮助你的 |
[30:43] | So what’s the deal you want to offer me? | 所以你想提出什么条件 |
[30:47] | I’m willing to offer you | 我愿意提供的是 |
[30:48] | continued residence in the United States | 你可以继续居住在美国 |
[30:50] | as our permanent guest at Southport Correctional. | 作为南安普顿监狱的永久住户 |
[30:54] | That’s a deal? | 这也算条件 |
[30:55] | It is. | 没错 |
[30:56] | Because door number two isn’t just | 因为第二选项不仅仅是 |
[30:57] | extradition back to South Africa. | 引渡回南非 |
[30:59] | It’s a life sentence there | 在那里你还将因 |
[31:00] | for trafficking in blood diamonds. | 非法贩卖血钻而面临无期徒刑 |
[31:03] | I don’t know if you read Mandela’s book, | 我不知道你看没看过曼德拉的书 |
[31:04] | but me, I’d choose the States. | 但要我来说 我会选择留在这里 |
[31:07] | You can confess to arranging the murder | 你可以供认主导谋杀了 |
[31:09] | of Moshe Shapiro and conspiring to murder | 摩西·夏皮诺以及预谋杀害 |
[31:11] | three other American citizens. | 其它三位美国公民 |
[31:13] | You do that, | 你照做了 |
[31:14] | I don’t see you getting shipped anywhere. | 我保证你不会被运到别的地方 |
[31:17] | No. I had nothing to do with any murder. | 不 我和谋杀没有任何关系 |
[31:19] | – Leonard… – No. This is ridiculous. | -莱纳德 -不 这太荒谬了 |
[31:20] | Moshe Shapiro and I had no quarrel. | 摩西·夏皮诺和我没有过节 |
[31:22] | We got three witnesses who say just the opposite. | 我们有三位证人说事实正好相反 |
[31:25] | They all saw you at his throat, just last month. | 他们上个月都看到你胁迫他 |
[31:28] | They all lying? | 他们都撒谎了吗 |
[31:29] | I– yes, I went to his store. | 是的 我去了他的店里 |
[31:30] | And I… I’m a passionate man. I… | 我是 我是个易怒的人 |
[31:34] | I made my case that he shouldn’t, | 我只是告诉他 他不该 |
[31:36] | you know, foul the water. | 你知道 搅浑水 |
[31:37] | We know. He was lowballing you. | 我们知道 他在拉低价格 |
[31:39] | He was selling to my buyers under my prices. | 他以低于我的报价卖给我的买家 |
[31:42] | In our trade, it’s not done. | 干我们这一行 不能就这么算了 |
[31:45] | But listen, all that was past. | 但那已经是过去的事了 |
[31:46] | Moshe called me last week. | 摩西上周给我打了电话 |
[31:47] | He told me he was quitting the business. | 他告诉我他不干了 |
[31:49] | So, you see, I had no reason to hurt the man. I… | 所以你看 我没理由伤害他 我 |
[31:53] | Detective, if I may. | 警探 我能说几句吗 |
[31:54] | Those gems. Forget the appraisal. | 这些宝石 忽略估值 |
[31:56] | How many stacks would they pull on the street? | 真拿去卖他们能有多少油水 |
[31:58] | I don’t… What? | 我不明… 什么意思 |
[32:00] | If I was to ice you, | 如果我要干掉你 |
[32:00] | would that be a good thing or a bad thing? | 这是好事还是坏事 |
[32:02] | Holmes… | 福尔摩斯 |
[32:02] | Don’t be a putz. | 别这么二 |
[32:04] | He’s being a putz, is he not? | 他是个二货 对吧 |
[32:05] | Can I speak to you outside? | 能到外面说几句吗 |
[32:11] | The hell was that? | 你搞什么 |
[32:12] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[32:13] | We got three witnesses | 我们有三个证人 |
[32:14] | who saw him threaten Shapiro. | 看到他威胁夏皮诺 |
[32:16] | We know he’s in the same business, | 我们知道他也在干这一行 |
[32:17] | fighting for customers. | 争夺客源 |
[32:18] | Not to mention Dana Kazmir, | 更何况还有戴纳·卡兹密尔 |
[32:19] | who confirmed it’s Oosthuizen’s voice on his phone calls. | 他证实电话中是乌修仁的声音 |
[32:22] | We also have the e-mails, which he didn’t write. | 我们还有一些邮件证据 但都不是他写的 |
[32:24] | He speaks English. He’s got fingers. | 他说英语 而且他有手 |
[32:26] | Probably knows how to turn on a computer. | 可能还知道怎么打开电脑呢 |
[32:28] | You see how strong his accent is? | 你听到他口音有多重了吗 |
[32:30] | His native language, Afrikaans, is still his daily tongue. | 他的母语南非荷兰语 仍是他的日常语言 |
[32:33] | What’s that got to do with it? | 这和我们的案子有什么关系 |
[32:34] | Putz. Ice. Stacks. | 二货 干掉 油水[俚语] |
[32:35] | The e-mails that Kazmir’s employer sent | 雇卡兹密尔的人发送的邮件 |
[32:37] | are just rife with slang and colloquialisms. | 全都是俚语或者俗语 |
[32:39] | I’m going back in there– alone– | 我要进去了 你别跟来 |
[32:41] | and I’m going to write that man’s confession. | 我会写好那个男人的供认书 |
[32:43] | He won’t sign it. | 他不会签名的 |
[32:46] | You have the wrong man. | 他不是凶手 |
[32:59] | I propose a thought experiment. | 我提议做一次思维实验 |
[33:01] | Is this a preamble to admitting you might be wrong? | 这是你承认自己可能有错的先兆吗 |
[33:03] | Leonard Oosthuizen did not confess this afternoon, | 莱纳德·乌修仁下午并没有认罪 |
[33:05] | and he did not confess for a very good reason. | 他有十足的理由不承认 |
[33:08] | He is innocent, and I am right. | 他是无辜的 我的推理是正确的 |
[33:11] | I challenge you to imagine | 我希望你想出 |
[33:12] | an altogether different suspect | 一个完全不同的疑犯 |
[33:15] | whose means and motives fit the crime. | 他的作案手法和动机符合本案 |
[33:18] | You mean someone else with a Dutch accent | 你是说另一个带着荷兰口音的人 |
[33:20] | who paid to kill Oosthuizen’s rival, | 雇凶杀了乌修仁的竞争对手 |
[33:23] | and then targeted | 之后又想 |
[33:24] | the only three witnesses to the confrontation? | 杀掉在场的三个目击证人 |
[33:26] | Why do you refuse to consider the possibility that Oosthuizen | 你为什么不肯考虑这种可能性 |
[33:28] | was in league with a partner who wrote the e-mails? | 乌修仁有个同伙写了那些邮件呢 |
[33:31] | We’ve wasted enough time down that road. | 我们在这条路上已经浪费够多时间了 |
[33:33] | Whatever you may say about Oosthuizen, | 不管你怎么评价乌修仁 |
[33:35] | he is the lord of his domain. | 他始终是那个领域的大亨 |
[33:36] | He is the sole proprietor of his criminal enterprise. | 他是他公司的独资经营人 |
[33:40] | I’m quite certain that an independent third party | 我很确定 一个独立的第三方 |
[33:42] | is responsible. | 才是凶手 |
[33:44] | All I lack is a viable suspect. | 我现在只缺一个可能的嫌犯 |
[33:50] | I know why you haven’t read it yet, you know. | 我知道你为什么还没读 |
[33:53] | Watson’s book. | 华生的书 |
[33:54] | I haven’t had the time. | 我没时间 |
[33:55] | You’re afraid. | 你很害怕 |
[33:56] | Of? | 怕什么 |
[33:58] | Her… | 怕她的 |
[33:59] | assessment, her judgment. | 她的评估和判断 |
[34:01] | Watson and I had no secrets during her time here. | 华生在这里的时候 我们之间没有秘密 |
[34:03] | There were days when the walls positively vibrated | 有很长一段时间 这里到处响彻着 |
[34:06] | with her judgment. | 她的评判 |
[34:07] | You didn’t know about her writing. | 你不知道她在写书 |
[34:09] | You don’t know why she kept it a secret. | 你不知道她为什么要对此保密 |
[34:12] | Maybe the answers lie within. | 或许书中就有答案 |
[34:14] | But then, so may other surprises. | 还有很多其他让你意想不到的事 |
[34:18] | I could read it for you, if you like. | 如果你愿意 我可以读给你听 |
[34:21] | I could, um, | 我可以… |
[34:23] | wave you off | 随时结束 |
[34:24] | if it’s more than you’d care to know. | 如果这超出了你想知道的范围 |
[34:27] | The truth is, you could benefit | 事实上 你去读一份 |
[34:28] | from absorbing an account of our casework. | 关于我们办案的叙述 确实能从中获益 |
[34:31] | But Watson did not share the manuscript. | 但华生并没有分享她的手稿 |
[34:34] | And while she may have less exacting | 虽然她保护隐私的标准 |
[34:35] | privacy standards than I do, | 可能比我低 |
[34:38] | she obviously intended to dispose of it. | 她显然还是想把这本书处理掉的 |
[34:40] | I cannot in good conscience hand it off. | 从良心上讲我没法扔掉它 |
[34:43] | Perhaps if… | 或许如果… |
[34:57] | If it’s of no interest to you, it’s of no interest to me. | 如果你没兴趣 那我也没兴趣 |
[35:00] | Either way, it’s over now. | 不管怎样 现在都结束了 |
[35:02] | We can focus on the case. | 我们可以专心查案了 |
[35:13] | “Found Kazmir’s 50K. | 找到了卡兹密尔的五万块 |
[35:15] | “He lied about gambling it away. | 他撒谎 这钱并没有被输掉 |
[35:18] | Unfortunately, no prints.” | 不幸的是 没有指纹 |
[35:21] | Detective Bell. | 贝尔警探发的 |
[35:23] | He wants me to know that Kazmir’s story checks out. | 他想让我知道卡兹密尔的故事被证实了 |
[35:39] | Have another look at Kazmir’s payoff. | 再看看卡兹密尔的报酬 |
[35:41] | The padded envelope and the hot pink rubber bands. | 这个有夹层的信封和桃红色的橡皮筋 |
[35:44] | They’re just like the ones they sell at Postal Unlimited. | 和邮政无限里卖的一样 |
[35:46] | As they do in several thousand other stores in this city. | 在城里的另外几千家商店也有出售 |
[35:50] | What if Amit Hattengatti was behind the murder? | 如果幕后黑手是阿密特·哈根伽迪呢 |
[35:54] | It’s a thought experiment. | 是你要做思维实验的 |
[35:57] | Amit was the one who left the remoulade stain | 是阿密特在摩西的账本上 |
[35:59] | on Moshe’s ledger. | 弄上了蛋黄酱的污渍 |
[36:01] | He’s an active junior partner in the diamond smuggling business, | 他是钻石走私生意的新合伙人 |
[36:04] | but then Moshe beats cancer, and he regains his virtue. | 但摩西战胜了癌症 并且回归了这生意 |
[36:08] | Suppose it’s just as Oosthuizen claimed, | 假设就像乌修仁说的那样 |
[36:09] | and Moshe was dismantling the business. | 摩西正在终止这生意 |
[36:11] | Wouldn’t that have given Amit the motive to try and stop him? | 这不就给了阿密特动机去阻止摩西吗 |
[36:15] | I was counting the ifs, but go on. | 我在数你做了多少个假设 不过请继续 |
[36:19] | I just called Richie’s Gym. | 我给瑞奇健身房打了电话 |
[36:20] | Amit is a member there. | 阿密特是那里的会员 |
[36:22] | Perhaps he overheard Kazmir cry poor between sets one day. | 或许某天他无意听到了卡兹密尔在哭穷 |
[36:25] | Oh, what he wouldn’t do for a buck. | 为了钱他什么不愿意做啊 |
[36:27] | A useful hypothetical fits all the facts. | 这个有用的假设符合所有事实 |
[36:30] | You’re leaving out a sensible motive | 但你无法解释为什么 |
[36:32] | for Amit to have aimed his hired killer at himself. | 阿密特会让他雇佣的杀手来杀他自己 |
[36:35] | So unless you’re talking | 所以除非 |
[36:36] | about the most elaborate suicide ever staged… | 你说的是迄今为止最煞费苦心的自杀案… |
[36:45] | It is possible we’ve been looking at the shape of this | 很可能我们对此案的调查方向 |
[36:49] | completely wrong. | 完全错了 |
[36:54] | Mr. Hattengatti, | 哈根伽迪先生 |
[36:55] | I promise this won’t take long. | 我保证这事无需太久 |
[36:56] | We just need to dot a few I’s, | 只需要你看看口供的细节 |
[36:58] | get your signature under a statement, all right? | 签上你的名字就行了 |
[37:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[37:12] | You’ve been misled. | 你被误导了 |
[37:13] | You’re actually here to confess | 其实你是过来承认 |
[37:15] | to conspiracy, murder and obstruction of justice. | 共谋 谋杀以及妨碍司法公正的 |
[37:19] | Did he see Ms. Kerr in the conference? | 他看到科尔女士在会议室了吗 |
[37:21] | Seemed best that we start with your coconspirator, | 似乎从你的同犯开始比较好 |
[37:24] | seeing as she didn’t actually have anyone killed. | 毕竟她其实没杀任何人 |
[37:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你们在说什么 |
[37:28] | You are Mencius Blackbag. | 你就是门修斯·布莱克巴格 |
[37:31] | You sent Dana Kazmir five fat stacks to ice your boss, | 你用丰厚的佣金雇戴纳·卡兹密尔干掉你老板 |
[37:34] | presumably so you could take over | 以为这样就能够独揽 |
[37:35] | the jewelry smuggling business that you helped him build. | 你帮他建立的珠宝走私生意 |
[37:38] | You shouldn’t steal office supplies, Amit. | 你不该偷用办公室物资 阿密特 |
[37:43] | Convincing us you were a target, | 让我们相信你是凶手的目标 |
[37:45] | steering our investigation through your caring admission | 向我们承认你怀疑摩西的竞争者 |
[37:48] | that you suspected Moshe’s competitor all along. | 以此误导我们的调查 |
[37:51] | Yeah, that was quite inspired. | 这招确实很聪明 |
[37:53] | These two are nuts. | 他们俩疯了 |
[37:54] | I already told them Oosthuizen’s the guy. | 我已经说过乌修仁才是你们要找的人 |
[37:56] | Careful. | 注意了 |
[37:57] | ‘Cause you pronounced his name correctly that time. | 因为上次你把他的名字念对了 |
[38:01] | My colleague here | 我的这位同事 |
[38:02] | grew suspicious of you. | 对你表示怀疑 |
[38:03] | I realized that you had found a way, somehow, to bribe | 我意识到你找到办法贿赂了 |
[38:06] | Kazmir’s attorney. | 卡兹密尔的律师 |
[38:08] | Offer her money to offer him money | 让她付钱给卡兹密尔 |
[38:09] | to tell a certain tale, so you were, perhaps, | 给我们讲个编好的故事 而你 |
[38:12] | not as marked for death as you appeared. | 可能不像看上去那样有性命危险 |
[38:15] | She carried your message to Kazmir | 她向卡兹密尔转达了你的信息 |
[38:16] | and offered him and his family a payday, | 并提供给他和他的家人一笔酬劳 |
[38:19] | provided his confession included the right pieces, | 要求他在证词里包含某些细节 |
[38:22] | that he once spoke to his employer, | 说他跟雇他的人通过电话 |
[38:24] | that said employer sounded Dutch, | 那个人听起来像荷兰人 |
[38:26] | and that he wanted three witnesses dead. | 而且他想要三个目击人的命 |
[38:29] | Kazmir was going to prison no matter what, | 反正卡兹密尔无论如何都要坐牢 |
[38:31] | so he agreed. | 他就答应了 |
[38:33] | It’s a pretty smart way to cast suspicion off yourself. | 用这办法撇清自己的嫌疑很聪明 |
[38:35] | And you took down a rival, to boot. | 还彻底毁掉了一个生意对手 |
[38:37] | You keep talking about paydays and bribes. | 你们不停在说酬劳 贿赂什么的 |
[38:40] | I work in a mailbox store. | 我在一家邮递商店工作 |
[38:43] | You want to see my student loans? | 你们要看看我的学生贷款吗 |
[38:44] | I’m a PhD candidate. | 我在念博士呢 |
[38:46] | With an international diamond connection. | 还兼做国际钻石买卖 |
[38:49] | No one here thinks that your university stipend | 没人会相信你学校的助学金 |
[38:51] | paid for that Burberry belt. | 能让你买这条巴宝莉的皮带 |
[38:53] | That’s quite a splurge. | 太挥霍了吧 |
[38:54] | We’re sure the money trail will be wide | 我们相信资金往来记录众多 |
[38:56] | and easy to follow. | 也很容易查到 |
[38:58] | Hey, chin up, Amit. | 振作点 阿密特 |
[38:59] | You can finish your doctorate in prison. | 你可以继续在监狱里完成学位 |
[39:01] | And if you confess before Ms. Kerr does, | 如果你在科尔女士之前招供 |
[39:04] | we’ll ask the D.A. to shave some time for being so cooperative. | 我们会恳请地方检察官为你的积极配合减点刑 |
[39:07] | Best hurry, though. | 不过要赶快 |
[39:08] | The race is on. | 时间不等人啊 |
[39:15] | If I give you my supplier, | 如果我供出我的供货商 |
[39:17] | will that help, too? | 会更有帮助吗 |
[39:22] | Have a safe tour. | 大家注意安全 |
[39:23] | Take your posts. | 解散吧 |
[39:45] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[39:47] | Captain. | 警监 |
[39:59] | You should know, | 我想告诉你 |
[40:01] | I’m quitting the department. | 我准备辞职了 |
[40:04] | Last day’s Friday. | 周五是最后一天 |
[40:07] | Cousin’s got a personal security firm in Hoboken. | 我一个表亲在霍波肯开了一家私人安保公司 |
[40:11] | It’s a better salary anyway. | 反正工资也更高 |
[40:15] | Tell her I told you, okay? | 告诉她我跟你说过 好吗 |
[40:17] | Hannah will be glad to hear it. | 汉娜知道会很高兴的 |
[40:19] | I’m not talking about her. | 我说的不是她 |
[40:21] | I’m talking about your friend– the English one. | 是你那个朋友 那个英国人 |
[40:29] | You’ll tell her? | 你会告诉她的吧 |
[40:36] | You’re here late. | 这么晚过来 |
[40:40] | I wanted to pick through a few cold cases. | 我想来拿几件旧案子的资料 |
[40:42] | I’m just leaving. | 这就走了 |
[40:43] | I thought you’d want to know | 我想告诉你 |
[40:45] | it went well today. | 今天非常顺利 |
[40:48] | Hannah’s happy. | 汉娜开心了 |
[40:50] | Moretti’s off my back. | 莫雷蒂也不烦我了 |
[40:53] | I got a nice little surprise, too. | 我也得到了点小惊喜 |
[40:55] | Stotz is leaving the force. | 斯托茨要离开警队了 |
[40:59] | Glad to hear it all worked out. | 很高兴一切都解决了 |
[41:08] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[41:11] | Does it matter? | 这个重要吗 |
[41:26] | I’m gonna need some help taking these back tomorrow. | 明天我要把这些送回去 你帮帮我 |
[41:29] | Fine, but I’m knackered. | 行 不过我累死了 |
[41:31] | So I propose we go one day | 所以我建议明天 |
[41:33] | without any early-morning nonsense. | 别早起搞些有的没的 |
[41:36] | You’re making great strides. | 你现在进步神速 |
[41:38] | Now’s the time to dig in. | 是时候继续深入了 |
[41:42] | You weren’t entirely wrong about Watson. | 你对华生的看法也不全错 |
[41:46] | She does have the right to tell her own stories. | 她的确有权利讲述她的故事 |
[41:50] | I may have felt some… | 我可能感受到某种 |
[41:52] | mild trepidation about subjecting myself to her full appraisal. | 轻微的焦虑 对于让她来评价我的一切 |
[41:57] | Almost imperceptibly mild. | 轻微得几乎无法察觉 |
[42:01] | Anyway, um… | 不管怎样 |
[42:03] | I’ve decided that, uh, | 我决定了 |
[42:06] | this nondisclosure agreement was made in error. | 这份保密协议完全没必要 |
[42:10] | I want you to feel free to, um, | 我希望你可以随意 |
[42:13] | produce your own memoirs, | 写你自己的回忆录 |
[42:15] | should you feel the need. | 如果你觉得有必要的话 |
[42:17] | I’m not much of a writer. | 我可不是什么作家 |
[42:19] | Well, let me know if that changes. | 如果有变记得告诉我 |
[42:23] | Who knows? If you do write a book, | 谁知道呢 如果你真的写了本书 |
[42:27] | someone might be interested to read it. | 也许会有人有兴趣拜读的 |
[42:45] | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者] 或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com |