Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] If you’re looking for Sherlock, he’s downstairs. 如果你想找夏洛克 他在楼下
[00:04] Okay. 好的
[00:05] His name is Harlan Emple. 他的名字叫哈伦·恩珀
[00:07] He is the Rachel P. Hanson professor 他是哥伦比亚大学应用数学的
[00:08] for applied mathematics at Columbia university. 瑞秋·P·汉森荣誉教授
[00:11] What I don’t get is why he isn’t wearing a shirt. 我不明白的是他为什么光着上身
[00:14] He doesn’t like anything to come between him and the numbers. 他不喜欢任何东西挡在他和数字之间
[00:17] What is it? 这是什么
[00:18] The answers to your questions about kitty. 这能解答你对凯蒂的疑问
[00:20] The truth is she was a victim of a horrific crime. 事实是 她曾是一件可怕罪案的受害者
[00:23] After you left last night, 你昨晚离开后
[00:24] Sherlock gave me an envelope. 夏洛克给了我一个信封
[00:26] Sherlock keeps saying 夏洛克总是说
[00:27] that I need to get a better sense of you, 我需要更加了解你
[00:29] And maybe that will give you a better sense of me. 也许那些东西能让你更了解我
[00:41] It’s open. 门开着
[00:48] It’s nothing. It’s Sherlock and one of his experts. 没事 就是夏洛克和一个专家
[00:50] Which one? 哪个
[00:51] – Phillip something. – Must be new. -叫菲利普什么 -肯定是新人
[00:54] He’s a knife-thrower. 一个扔飞刀的
[00:56] Why does Sherlock have a knife-thrower? 夏洛克为什么要咨询一个飞刀客
[00:58] He got bored the other day, 他那天无聊了
[01:00] started looking into this, uh, circus accident from the ’30s. 就开始查一件三十年代的马戏团意外
[01:03] The great Galardo perforated one of his assistants during an act, 著名的加拉多在表演中在他助手身上穿了洞
[01:08] except Sherlock thinks the blade was thrown 但是夏洛克觉得是有人从观众席
[01:09] by somebody in the stands, not Galardo. 扔了飞刀 而非加拉多
[01:11] Phillip, as far as I can tell, disagrees. 但目前看来 菲利普并不同意这一看法
[01:16] It can’t be done, okay? 这是不可能的任务 好吗
[01:19] It was done. 已经变成了现实
[01:20] You’re wrong. 你错了
[01:20] Nobody can chuck a knife that far. 没有人能把刀扔那么远
[01:23] What’s this? 她是谁
[01:24] You’re… 你是…
[01:26] Not here. I’m not here. 不在这 我不在这
[01:28] Remember that, okay? 记住这一点 好吗
[01:29] Oh, yes. Heaven forfend your work 对 上天保佑你和我的合作
[01:30] with me should endanger your precious day job. 一定会危害到你宝贵的正职
[01:33] You throw knives? 你扔飞刀吗
[01:35] You know, it was supposed to be just you here. 本来应该只有你在场的
[01:38] Phillip is arguably the greatest knife-thrower in the world. 菲利普据说是世界上最好的飞刀客
[01:41] Has been for decades. 几十年一直未变
[01:42] Only, there’s little money to be made in the impalement arts. 只不过这项飞刀手艺赚不到什么钱
[01:45] So, as a youth, he turned to what you americans term “football.” 所以 他年轻时就跑去玩所谓的”美式足球”了
[01:48] Is this a joke? 你在说笑吗
[01:53] Phillip, head and heart. 菲利普 头和心脏
[01:55] – Come on. – Head and heart. -拜托 -头和心脏
[02:06] – Can I go? – Yeah. -我能走了吗 -好
[02:12] 15 years he spent throwing that misshapen ball around. 十五年来他一直在扔那颗奇形怪状的球
[02:14] 15 years. 十五年
[02:16] When I think of the acclaim he could have brought 想想他在这么久的时间里
[02:17] to competitive blade slinging. 本可以在飞刀界获得多少赞誉
[02:27] You’re following me, Watson. 你在跟着我 华生
[02:28] I don’t like it. 我可不喜欢
[02:30] I want you to help me with something. 我需要你的帮助
[02:32] This is Chad Keswick. 这位是查德·科斯维克
[02:33] He buys distressed buildings, paints, spackles, 他收购废弃建筑 涂料 填泥料
[02:35] and then flips them for quick money. 之后重新翻修 大赚一笔
[02:37] Who’d he kill? 他杀了谁
[02:38] No one. 他没杀人
[02:39] I was hired by one of his rivals to find out 我受雇于他的对手
[02:41] why he’s been circling this old office building 奉命查出他为什么不断巡查
[02:42] in Jamaica, Queens. 皇后区牙买加区的一栋老办公楼
[02:44] She wants to know why he thinks 她希望知道
[02:45] the building is a good investment. 他为什么认为这栋建筑值得投资
[02:47] Is there a crime in there, something worth investigating? 有发生凶案吗 有值得调查的事件吗
[02:49] Well, I’ve been shadowing Keswick, 我最近在跟踪科斯维克
[02:50] but yesterday I think he noticed me. 但在昨天 我觉得他发现我了
[02:52] I want to switch up the tail. 所以我希望能换人跟他
[02:54] You followed me for over a week before I noticed you. 你跟了我一个星期我才发现你
[02:56] Help me out, and I’ll cut you in on my fee. 帮帮我 我给你分成
[03:00] I don’t work for you, I work for Sherlock. 我不为你工作 我为夏洛克工作
[03:02] I worked for him, too. 我也曾为他工作
[03:03] And, in my experience, he was always supportive 就我的经验而言 他总是支持我们
[03:05] of taking on work outside the partnership. 接受搭档关系之外的工作
[03:08] Sorry, it’s not my cup of tea. 抱歉 不是我的兴趣所在
[03:30] Hello, Portal Ten. 你好啊 十号线索
[03:44] I’m here, Belphegor. 我来了 贝尔芬格
[03:46] So where is the next clue? 下一条线索在哪里
[04:39] Look, for the last time, I was playing a game! 我最后说一遍 我在玩解谜游戏
[04:43] Yeah, you called it a puzzle hunt. 你管它叫解谜游戏
[04:45] Belphegor’s prime. 贝尔芬格解谜游戏
[04:48] Think Cicada 3301 or Octorine’s challenge. 就像蝉3301或者奥克托莱因挑战
[04:52] They’re math games. 都是数学竞赛
[04:53] Math– maybe you’ve heard of it. 数学 也许你听说过
[04:55] I’ve got some math for you. 我倒可以给你算一算
[04:56] One dead guy plus one live guy 一个活人和一个死人
[04:58] found in the same deserted factory. 在同一间废弃工厂中被发现
[05:01] I was not “found” there; I am the one who called 911. 我不是”被发现” 是我报的警
[05:04] I was waiting there for the police. 我在那等警察抵达
[05:06] Mr. Emple, 恩珀先生
[05:07] We’re just trying to do our jobs, all right? 我们就是在尽本分 好吗
[05:09] First officers on the scene described you 第一批抵达现场的警官
[05:10] as “extremely agitated.” 将你描述为”极度不安”
[05:12] Well, of course I was agitated. 我当然不安了
[05:13] I had just found a dead guy in mothballs! 我可刚刚发现了一个死人
[05:16] And did I mention that I have not slept in almost two days? 我跟你说我已经将近两天没睡了吗
[05:19] Because of the math game. 就因为这场数学竞赛
[05:23] Can I borrow those? 我能借用一下吗
[05:27] This… 这个
[05:29] is Belphegor’s prime, okay? 就是贝尔芬格素数
[05:31] It’s a numeric palindrome. 这是一个回文数
[05:33] It’s 666 bookended by 13 zeroes and then bracketed with ones. 666两边都被13个0隔开然后两边尽头各一个1
[05:39] Named for the demon Belphegor who was a prince of hell. 以地狱王子贝尔芬格的名字命名
[05:42] The first clue for the hunt started making the rounds 解谜的第一个线索
[05:44] a few months ago. 几个月之前开始四处流传
[05:45] It was a jpeg with two numbers hidden in it. 是一张隐藏有两个数字的图片
[05:47] You divide those numbers by Belphegor’s prime, 你用贝尔芬格质数去除这两个数
[05:49] And you get the GPS coordinates for a restroom at the Bronx zoo. 你会得到布朗克斯动物园洗手间的地理坐标
[05:53] You go to the restroom, you find a phone number. 你去洗手间之后 会发现一个电话号码
[05:54] You send a text to the number, you get the next clue. 给这个号码发送短信 你就能获得下一个线索
[05:56] Which is another math problem. 下一个线索也是数学问题
[05:58] Exactly. 对
[05:59] Only, this one is harder. 不过这个就会难一点
[06:00] And that’s how it works. 这就是规则
[06:02] You know, but for each one that you solve, 但是你每解开一个谜题
[06:03] you get a new set of GPS coordinates. 你就会获得一组地理坐标
[06:06] And that means that you’ve completed a stage, or a portal. 就意味着你完成了一关 或者获得一个线索
[06:09] And last night, I was on portal ten. 昨夜 我获得了十号线索
[06:11] And… 而且…
[06:16] You know what? 知道吗
[06:16] I want to talk to Sherlock and Joan. 我要和夏洛克和乔恩对话
[06:18] Look, Mr. Emple… 听着 恩珀先生
[06:19] No, I’m sorry. 不 抱歉
[06:20] I told the police down at the factory that I know them. 我昨天在工厂已经和警察说了 我认识他们
[06:22] Isn’t that the whole reason 所以我才会
[06:22] that I was brought here to this squad? 被带来这个分队 不是吗
[06:25] I-I am not saying another word until they are here. 除非他们在场 否则我什么都不说了
[06:30] Harlan Emple is indeed an acquaintance. 哈伦·恩珀确实是我的一位熟人
[06:33] He is, in point of fact, one of my “irregulars.” 事实上 他是我的”非正规军”
[06:36] One of your what? 你的什么
[06:37] Irregulars. 非正规军
[06:38] I’m your consultant, captain; they are mine. 我是你的顾问 他们是我的
[06:40] They’re a handful of experts I turn to 他们是各领域的专家
[06:41] when I encounter problems which are beyond my pool of knowledge. 而我会在我的知识不能解答谜题时求助他们
[06:44] Harlan is a brilliant mathematician. 哈伦是位杰出的数学家
[06:46] And on the handful of occasions I have tackled a case 当我遇见
[06:48] which pertained to mathematics… 与数学有关的案件时…
[06:49] He helped you out. 他助你一臂之力
[06:50] Well, the good news 对他来说
[06:51] for him is the preliminary autopsy report just came in 好消息是在你们来之前
[06:54] before you got here. 我们拿到了初步尸检报告
[06:55] And the M.E. puts the time of death 法医将死亡时间
[06:57] between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. last night. 确定在昨昨天傍晚四点到六点之间
[06:59] Mr. Emple was teaching a class at Columbia. 恩珀先生当时在哥大教课
[07:01] So the victim is yet to be identified? 所以被害人身份未明
[07:04] No I.D., no phone. 没有身份证件 没有电话
[07:05] First detective on the scene liked it for a mob hit, 第一个抵达现场的警探倾向于黑帮暗杀
[07:08] so while we’re running the prints, 所以我们在这里对比指纹
[07:09] he’s showing the vic’s face around OCID. 他就去找有组织犯罪情报科辨认被害人照片了
[07:12] Marcus here was about to walk the scene with mr. Emple. 马库斯正准备让恩珀先生描述一下案发现场
[07:14] You’re here now; you might as well tag along. 现在你们来了 你们加入吧
[07:16] Actually, captain, I’m quite busy today. 警监 我今天其实很忙
[07:18] This is a John Doe, and we got nothing. 这是一具无名男尸 而目前我们没有任何线索
[07:20] And, like you just said, you’re my consultant. 就像你刚才说的 你是我的顾问
[07:22] So, go consult. 所以 去问吧
[07:28] Watson. 华生
[07:29] Um, he’s your friend. 他是你的朋友
[07:30] Actually, Kitty is otherwise engaged, 实际上 凯蒂有其他任务在身
[07:33] And he did actually help both of us with a case last year. 他去年确实帮我们俩破了一件案子
[07:35] Did he not? 不是吗
[07:39] Have I told you how good it is to see you? 我有没有告诉你我见到你有多高兴
[07:41] Yes, you have. Three times. 说了 三次
[07:43] Well, it is. 确实很高兴
[07:44] Hey, lousy circumstances. 见面时机很糟
[07:46] But, uh, hey… 但是 喂
[07:47] I heard from your boss that you just, uh, got back from London. 我刚听你老板说 你才从伦敦回来
[07:49] Were you working a case or…? 你是在那边查案还是…
[07:51] No, I moved back there. 不 我搬回去了
[07:52] You mean moved, moved? 你是说搬家的搬吗
[07:54] Is there another definition? 还有别的意思吗
[07:55] I was there for eight months, 我在那里待了八个月
[07:56] and had a change of heart and returned to New York. 之后又改变主意回了纽约
[07:58] So, you moved to london, and you didn’t, uh… 所以你搬去伦敦 但你没有…
[08:01] You know what? Doesn’t even matter. 这些都不是事儿
[08:02] The point is you’re back! 重点是你回来了
[08:03] Mr. Emple. 恩珀先生
[08:04] Uh, duty calls. 我有活干了
[08:05] Yeah. 去吧
[08:14] It’s interesting. 有意思
[08:17] Mothballs are interesting? 樟脑球有意思吗
[08:18] They were taken from that cabinet over there. 它们是从那边的柜子里取出来的
[08:20] Obviously, to cover the smell of John Doe’s decay. 显然是为了掩盖无名氏尸体腐烂的气味
[08:23] The killer didn’t bring them with him. 但它们不是凶手带来的
[08:25] Perhaps leaving the body here was not part of his plan, hmm? 也许把尸体留在这里不在他计划之中
[08:30] Doe was shot in the foot first and then the knee. 死者先是脚部中枪 然后是膝盖
[08:34] Either those were two really bad misses or… 这两枪是因为凶手打得不准还是…
[08:36] Or the killer was torturing him. 还是凶手在折磨他
[08:40] This doesn’t seem like anything you can’t handle on your own. 这不像是你一个人没法处理的案子
[08:42] So you want to tell me why you really asked me to come here? 你能告诉我你为什么要把我叫来吗
[08:44] “This doesn’t seem like anything you can’t handle on your own.” “这不像是你一个人没法处理的案子”
[08:47] That’s funny. 真有趣
[08:48] That’s exactly what I would have said 这刚好是我在知道你找凯蒂帮忙
[08:49] had I been present when you asked kitty for her assistance 进行你那庸俗的副业工作之后
[08:51] with your tawdry side job. 该对你说的话
[08:53] “Tawdry”? 庸俗
[08:54] I wanted you to know I approve. 我想告诉你我同意了
[08:55] Of what? 同意什么
[08:56] Your agenda with regards to Kitty. 你对凯蒂的打算
[08:59] Several days ago, I gave you her file. 几天前 我给了你她的档案
[09:01] And then you show up at the Brownstone yesterday, 然后你昨天去了褐石屋
[09:02] and you invite her into an investigation. 并且邀请她参与调查
[09:04] Coincidence? No, I think not. 这是巧合吗 我不这么觉得
[09:06] You feel for her. And now you wish to engage. 你觉得她可怜 现在你想帮她
[09:09] It’s not an outcome I would have predicted, no. 这不是我预期的结果
[09:12] But it is one I approve of, yeah. 但我对这个结果很同意
[09:15] She could learn a great deal from you, 她能从你身上学到很多
[09:16] Especially with regards to how to get the most 尤其是在如何充分利用我的教导
[09:18] from my tutelage. 这方面
[09:20] So, I’ve already dispatched her to, uh, follow your Mr. Keswick. 所以我已经让她去跟踪你的科斯维克先生了
[09:24] But that’s not what I actually… 但那不是我真正…
[09:25] Harlan! 哈伦
[09:28] You came here to retrieve a phone number, did you not? 你是来这里追踪一个电话号码的 对吗
[09:31] You would send a text, and then receive 你应该发一条短信 然后会收到
[09:32] the next clue in the game that you were playing. 你玩的这个游戏里的下一条线索
[09:35] Yeah, but I didn’t find it. 对 但是我没找到
[09:36] Not that I kept looking 那个死人从柜子里
[09:37] after the dead guy fell out of the locker. 掉出来之后我就没再找了
[09:39] Yeah, CSU didn’t find any number either. 鉴证组也没有找到什么号码
[09:42] Probably because it’s under that paint. 也许是因为它在那片油漆下面
[09:44] It’s fresh. 那是新刷的
[09:46] Applied in the last 24 hours. 过去二十四小时内刚刷的
[09:49] Right after John Doe’s murder, I’d wager. 我敢打赌就在那个无名氏死后
[09:52] You don’t think this was a mob hit? 你觉得这不是一起黑帮行凶案
[09:54] Doe and the killer were playing the game, too. 死者和凶手也在玩那个游戏
[09:56] The killer shot doe and then covered up the number 凶手杀了死者然后把号码盖上
[09:58] so no one else could use it. 这样别人就看不到了
[10:00] What’s the prize in your little contest? 你们那个小比赛的奖金是多少
[10:03] Well, I’m doing it mostly for the math. 我主要是为了数学而参加的
[10:05] But, uh, $1,707,071. 但奖金是1707071美元
[10:09] It’s another palindromic prime. 这是另一个回文素数
[10:12] Did I not mention the money at the station? 我在警察局里没提过奖金数额吗
[10:15] Who the hell can afford 谁能为解谜大赛
[10:16] that kind of payout for a puzzle hunt? 提供这么多奖金
[10:18] Well, most people think it’s CAML. 大部分人认为是CAML
[10:20] The Center for Applied Mathematics and Logic. 应用数学及逻辑中心
[10:23] It’s located in Ramapo… 位于拉玛珀…
[10:24] Wait, most people “think” it’s them? 等等 大部分人”认为”是它
[10:26] Well, hunts like these, 这样的比赛
[10:27] the organizers are almost always anonymous. 组织者通常是匿名的
[10:29] It’s S.O.P. 这是标准操作手法
[10:30] What about the contestants? 那参与者呢
[10:32] Is anonymity also S.O.P.? 匿名也是标准操作手法吗
[10:35] For the most part, yeah. 大部分人是的
[10:37] But, guys, math peeps are my peeps, okay? 但数学圈可是我的圈子
[10:41] It’s, uh, like a community, sort of. 这有点像一个小社群
[10:44] I can think of ten or 12 other people 我能想出十几个可能
[10:46] who were probably competing. 跟我一同参加比赛的人
[10:47] Would that help? 这能帮上忙吗
[10:52] No. 不
[10:54] I’m sorry, I don’t know him. 抱歉 我不认识他
[10:56] But you admit you were competing in Belphegor’s Prime. 但你承认你也参加了贝尔芬格解谜大赛
[10:58] I do. 是的
[11:03] Pepe! 佩佩
[11:06] Sorry. He doesn’t like strangers. 抱歉 它不喜欢陌生人
[11:10] Give him one of these. 给它一块这个
[11:12] Get on his good side. 它就会喜欢你了
[11:22] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[11:26] I’m just verifying that you’ve been lying to us. 我只是在证实你在对我们说谎
[11:29] You did know the dead man, did you not? 你认识死者 不是吗
[11:32] I reviewed his personal effects at the morgue earlier. 我之前在停尸间检查了他的遗物
[11:35] The coroner reported finding crumbs in one of his pockets. 验尸官说在他的口袋里发现了饼干屑
[11:37] I tasted one. 我尝了一下
[11:38] Why would you…? 你为什么会…
[11:39] At first, I thought they were from 一开始 我以为它们来自于
[11:40] a particularly rancid brand of cheese, 一种特殊品牌的臭奶酪
[11:42] But, no… they’re from one of Pepe’s treats. 但不是 它们来自于佩佩的零食
[11:46] Homemade? 家里自制的
[11:48] Harlan was able to give us the names of nine other people 哈伦给了我们他认为在参加比赛的
[11:50] he believed to be other competitors. 另外九个人的名字
[11:52] Our colleagues are investigating them as we speak, 我们说话这会儿警察正在调查他们
[11:54] but I’ll quite happily recommend that the NYPD 但我会很高兴地建议纽约警察局
[11:55] focus its attention entirely on you. 把注意力集中到你身上
[12:02] His name was Ike Walaczek. 他叫艾克·沃拉泽科
[12:04] In another lifetime, he was my boyfriend. 在另一个世界里 他是我的男朋友
[12:07] And what of this lifetime? 那在这个世界里呢
[12:09] We were working together. 我们一起合作
[12:10] On Belphegor’s. 参加贝尔芬格解谜大赛
[12:12] What?! 什么
[12:12] He was a numerical analyst at the Tory foundation. 他曾是保守党基金会的数据分析师
[12:15] I work mostly in combinatorics. 我做得更多的是组合学
[12:16] I thought we would make a good team. 我觉得我们会组成一个好团队
[12:17] But there aren’t supposed to be teams. 但不应该有团队
[12:19] Not in a puzzle hunt. It’s bad form. 解谜大赛里不该有 这是不对的
[12:21] Harlan… 哈伦…
[12:21] I’m just saying… 我只是说说…
[12:23] My husband wouldn’t understand, 我丈夫不会理解的
[12:25] so I decided I wouldn’t tell him until after we won the money. 所以我决定拿到奖金之后再告诉他
[12:28] A team– so that’s how you got there before me. 组队参赛 所以你们才会赶在我前面
[12:31] I wasn’t there. 我没去
[12:32] Tom and I were out of town until this morning. 我和汤姆今早才回城里
[12:34] His cousin was getting married in Hawaii. 他的表亲在夏威夷举办婚礼
[12:36] That’s why Ike went to the coordinates by himself. 所以艾克一个人去了那个坐标位置
[12:38] Because I couldn’t. 因为我没法去
[12:42] These are pictures I took. 这些是我拍的照片
[12:44] Check the dates. 看看日期
[12:47] You gave the police nine other names? 你给了警方另外九个名字
[12:49] People you thought were competing? 你觉得会参与竞争的人
[12:51] I’ve got 16. 我有十六个
[12:52] And I know they were competing. 而且我知道他们在参赛
[12:57] He talked to her outside the Jamaica Property 他在牙买加区那栋楼外面
[12:59] for about 20 minutes, and then this truck rolled up. 跟她聊了二十分钟 然后这俩货车开走了
[13:04] Any idea what’s inside the crate? 知道那个木箱里有什么吗
[13:05] Nope. 不知道
[13:06] I can’t identify the woman either. 我也不知道那个女人是谁
[13:08] Everything about her said money though. 但她的一切都散发着钱臭
[13:11] She, Keswick and the mystery box 她和科斯维克还有那个神秘的箱子
[13:13] stayed inside the building for about three hours, 在楼里待了差不多三个小时
[13:15] And then off they went. 然后他们就走了
[13:19] Good. 很好
[13:20] Okay. 好吧
[13:22] You know where to send the check. 你知道把支票寄到哪
[13:25] You haven’t asked me about the file sherlock gave me. 你还没问过夏洛克给我的那个档案
[13:28] Why would I? 我为什么要问
[13:30] You said it would give me a better sense of you– it did. 你说它会让我更了解你 确实是
[13:35] That’s why you asked for my help. 你就是因为这个才找我帮忙的
[13:38] Because you felt sorry for me. 因为你同情我
[13:40] No. 不
[13:42] You just don’t seem interested in anything 你只是看起来对除了当侦探之外的事
[13:44] outside of becoming a detective. 都不感兴趣
[13:47] There she is. 又来了
[13:49] The old counselor. 曾经的咨询师
[13:51] Who used to hold Sherlock’s hand. 那个曾经握着夏洛克的手的人
[13:56] Everything that you read, 你读到的那些东西
[13:57] everything that happened to me, that’s all it is. 发生在我身上的事情 就是既定事实
[14:00] It’s just something that happened. 一些陈年旧事
[14:03] And it’s all in the past now. 而且都已经成为了过去
[14:06] So let’s just leave it there, shall we? 就让我们把它留在过去吧 好吗
[14:21] Hello. 喂
[14:22] You’ve had sex. 你刚有过性行为
[14:24] Excuse me? 什么
[14:25] I can hear it in your voice. 我能从你的声音里听出来
[14:26] You’ve joined paunches. 你们有过肌肤之亲
[14:28] Good for you, watson. 对你有好处 华生
[14:29] As you know, I think the act of love 要知道 我觉得爱的行为
[14:30] can be quite conducive to… 可能会非常有益于…
[14:31] What do you want? 你想怎样
[14:33] Merely to apprise you of a new development 只是通知你一项
[14:34] in the murder of Ike Walaczek. 艾克·沃拉泽科谋杀案的新进展
[14:36] As I informed you yesterday, 正如我昨天告诉你的
[14:38] Harlan and I were given a new list of competitors. 哈伦和我收到了一份新的竞争对手名单
[14:40] One name left out, Byron Lowenthal. 有个此前被忽略的名字 拜伦·洛温塔尔
[14:43] He’s a statistician at the public utilities commission, 他是公共事业委员会的统计员
[14:46] and a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. 也是确诊的妄想型精神分裂症患者
[14:48] He’s been hospitalized for becoming violent 他因至少在三个场合出现过暴力行为
[14:50] on no fewer than three occasions. 进了精神病院
[14:51] Certainly sounds like it could be our guy. 听起来确实像我们要找的人
[14:54] Unfortunately, Mr. Lowenthal had another break earlier this year. 很不幸 洛温塔尔先生今年早些时候又发作了
[14:57] He’s been staying in a transient hotel ever since. 后来就一直待在一家临时旅馆里
[15:00] Detective Bell and I are going to speak with him. 我和贝尔警探会去跟他聊聊
[15:02] You want me to meet you? 你想让我一起去吗
[15:03] Oh, no, we’re already here. 不用 我们已经到了
[15:05] Anyway, now that I know that you’ve enjoyed coitus 总之 现在我知道你享受了性交
[15:06] and could enjoy more in the near future… 以后还可能享受更多…
[15:08] When you’re done, we need to talk. 等你们办完事 我们得谈谈
[15:12] Byron Lowenthal, you in there? 拜伦·洛温塔尔 你在吗
[15:15] Who is it? 谁啊
[15:16] It’s Detective Bell, NYPD. 我是贝尔警探 纽约警局的
[15:17] My colleague and I would like to ask you some questions. 我和我的同事想问您几个问题
[15:21] Let me get some pants on. 等我先穿上裤子
[15:35] S-sorry, I just… I, um… 抱歉 我…
[15:38] I-I thought I heard Mr. Lowenthal retr… 我以为我听到洛温塔尔先生在拿…
[16:14] You guys got lucky. 你们运气真好
[16:16] Well, luck had little to do with it, actually. 其实这可不关运气的事
[16:17] I… I heard Mr. Lowenthal 我听到洛温塔尔先生
[16:19] pulling a heavy object off a shelf, placing it on his bed, 从架子上抽出了一个很重的东西 放在了他床上
[16:22] and the sound of the zipper indicated 而且拉链的声音表明
[16:23] that it was a large gun case. 那是个很大的枪袋
[16:24] Looks like he was sane enough to do math, but not much else. 看来他足够清醒能研究数学 但其他就不行了
[16:28] Plus, he was pretty hopped up. 而且 他磕了很多药
[16:29] Caffeine pills, energy drinks, 咖啡因药丸 功能饮料
[16:31] pretty much every legal stimulant you can buy. 能合法买到的兴奋剂他差不多都嗑了
[16:33] Plus a few illegal ones. 另外还有些非法的
[16:35] Hmm. Obviously, he was keeping himself awake 显然 他在让自己保持清醒
[16:37] so he could work on Belphegor’s. 好让自己能专注于贝尔芬格解谜大赛
[16:39] This… is obvious to you? 你一看就知道这是什么了吗
[16:42] I confess the maths are beyond me, 我承认数学不是我的专长
[16:43] but I took the liberty of sending pictures of what 但我擅做主张
[16:45] appear to be Mr. Lowenthal’s most recent scribbles 把洛温塔尔先生近期的这些涂鸦
[16:47] to Harlan Emple, and he’s confirmed 拍照发给了哈伦·林珀 他确认
[16:49] they are part of the contest. 这些是比赛中的内容
[16:50] With your permission, I’d like copies of these 你允许的话 我想把这些复印几份
[16:52] sent to my home so he can review them. 发送到我家 好让他看看
[16:54] What for? 为什么
[16:55] If Byron Lowenthal did kill Ike Walaczek, 如果拜伦·洛温塔尔真杀了艾克·沃拉泽科
[16:57] then he used and obscured a phone number, 那他肯定用过并掩盖了电话号码
[16:59] which would have yielded the next problem. 于是就会产生另一个问题
[17:01] That problem’s solution would be GPS coordinates. 而这问题的答案就是GPS坐标
[17:04] If he’s recorded them in his books… 如果他在书中有记录…
[17:05] Your pal will be able to tell us where he’s headed next. 你的朋友就能告诉我们他接下来要去哪
[17:08] I’ll get our guys to give you whatever you need. 我会让我的人全力满足你们的需要
[17:12] Scans are still coming through, 扫描件还在陆续传过来
[17:14] But I’ve put what we’ve got so far up on the wall. 但我已经把目前有的都贴在墙上了
[17:16] Sherlock said that you prefer it that way. 夏洛克说你喜欢这种方式
[17:18] Picked it up from him, actually. 这其实是跟他学的
[17:20] Makes me feel like I’m really inside of the problem. 能让我觉得自己真正融入到了问题之中
[17:25] I’ll, uh, let you know if I need anything. 有需要的话我会告诉你的
[17:29] Oh, I work without a shirt. 我工作时习惯不穿上衣
[17:30] Sometimes makes me feel closer to the numbers. 有时会让我觉得跟那些数字更贴近
[17:34] You’ll need to, uh, check the printer in the study 你记得去看看书房的打印机
[17:37] for more pages. 还有资料传过来
[17:38] Uh, this is nice, you know? 这样真好 你知道吗
[17:40] Meeting another member of the team. 跟团队里的另一个成员见面
[17:42] You know, team Sherlock. 就是 夏洛克的团队
[17:44] You help him, I help him… 你帮他做事 我也帮他做事
[17:46] Obviously, you haven’t tackled a case 很明显 你们共事以来
[17:48] with high-order math since you started working with him, 还没能用高等数学破过任何案子吧
[17:50] or we would’ve… 不然我们…
[17:53] What? 怎么了
[17:54] What? 什么怎么了
[17:55] Wait… 等等…
[17:56] Have you worked a case with high-order math? 你们用高等数学破过案吗
[17:59] You have, haven’t you? 你们破过 是吧
[18:02] Does it matter? 很重要吗
[18:02] Of course it… 当然重…
[18:04] Oh, my god. 天啊
[18:06] Did he fire me? 他解雇我了吗
[18:07] All I know is that back in London, 我只知道在伦敦时
[18:09] we worked a case that involved Fibonacci Spirals… 我们办过一件案子 跟斐波那契螺旋线有关
[18:12] He fired me. 他解雇我了
[18:13] …and he called some woman named Indira Patel. 他找了一个叫英迪拉·帕特尔的女人帮忙
[18:17] She’s at Berkeley. 她在伯克利大学
[18:18] I’m three time zones closer! 我可比她近三个时区
[18:20] You’re here now. 可现在你在这里
[18:22] Sure, because I found a dead body. 当然 那是因为我发现了一具尸体
[18:25] I have to go; I have to run some errands for Sherlock. 我得走了 我得去帮夏洛克办点事
[18:31] I-I don’t know what was in the crate, 我不知道木箱里装了什么
[18:32] but the stenciling on the side indicates 但边缘的镂花涂装表明
[18:34] It came from one of the SUNY schools. 它来自纽约州立大学的某个学院
[18:36] I put another detective on Keswick, because I had to… 我派另一名警探去查科斯维克了 我得…
[18:38] Don’t kill me, I had to use your razor to shave. 别杀我 我不得不用你的剃刀刮胡子
[18:40] I… 我…
[18:42] You must be Andrew. 你一定是安德鲁了
[18:44] Sherlock Holmes. 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[18:46] Sorry. 抱歉
[18:48] Joan said you were coming; I… I forgot. 乔恩说过你要来 我忘了
[18:51] It’s not how I wanted to meet you. 我可没想以这种方式跟你见面
[18:52] She said you can tell a lot about people 她说你只要看看别人
[18:53] just by looking at them. 就能了解很多相关的事
[18:54] I swear, I… usually wear pants. 我发誓 我平时是会穿裤子的
[18:57] Well, in my experience, 根据我的经验
[18:58] most people need only be concerned, 大多数人都不必太担心
[18:59] I won’t notice anything worth remarking upon. 我没看到任何值得评论的事
[19:03] Watson seems adequately sexed. 华生看起来得到了充分的性满足
[19:08] I was just introducing myself. 我只是自我介绍了一下
[19:13] I’ve got that thing. I’ll see you tonight. 我还有点事 今晚见
[19:15] Okay. 好
[19:22] Your home, Watson… 你的家 华生
[19:24] It’s utterly pleasant. 非常舒适
[19:27] You say that like it’s a bad thing. 你这语气好像这是什么坏事一样
[19:29] When you told me you wanted a life of your own, 以前你跟我说你想要自己的生活时
[19:30] I didn’t realize that you meant you wanted 我没想到你的意思是
[19:31] the same life everyone else has. 你想要跟其他人并无二致的生活
[19:33] But at any rate, none of my business, is it? 但不管怎样 这与我无关 对吧
[19:34] It’s not. And I didn’t ask you here 对 而且我找你来
[19:36] to talk about my apartment. 不是让你评价我的公寓的
[19:38] No, you asked me here to discuss Kitty. 对 你找我来是要聊凯蒂的事
[19:40] If she were not the topic of conversation, 如果不是要聊她
[19:42] then you wouldn’t have invited me to your home, 你就没必要邀请我到你家来了
[19:43] where there’s no chance she’ll be present. 只有在这里 她才不会跟来
[19:47] She disappointed you in some way. 她在某种程度上让你失望了
[19:49] Skills not up to snuff? 技巧还不熟练吗
[19:50] Please remember she is a novice. 请记住 她还是个新手
[19:52] Actually, she did a great job. 说实话 她已经干得很不错了
[19:54] But I have some concerns. 但我有一些担心
[19:55] I thought we could talk about them. 我想我们可以聊聊
[19:58] You think that Kitty needs help 你觉得凯蒂需要的帮助
[19:59] above and beyond my mentorship. 是我的教导提供不了的
[20:01] You read the same file I did. 我看过的档案你也看了
[20:02] She’s a rape victim. 她是强奸案受害者
[20:04] She was kept and tortured. 她被软禁 被虐待过
[20:08] 意闻项目 帮助性创伤幸存者
[20:12] You know me, so surely you know 你了解我 所以你肯定知道
[20:14] I’ve broached the subject of a support group meeting before. 我以前提过参加互助小组的事
[20:17] Even offered to pay for therapy. 甚至提出帮她缴纳治疗费用
[20:20] She’s not interested, I know. 她没兴趣 我知道
[20:21] Just as you also know 就像你也知道
[20:23] someone with a problem can’t be forced to get help. 不能强迫有问题的人接受帮助
[20:25] They have to want it. 得他们自己有意愿才行
[20:27] What Kitty wants is to be a detective. 凯蒂想要成为一名侦探
[20:31] I am taking pains to try and channel 我在费尽心思试图引导她
[20:33] her residual feelings into her work. 将仅存的受害者情绪投入到工作中去
[20:37] Well, that works out great for you. 好吧 这办法对你很有效
[20:42] You told me that you took on a partner 你告诉我你找了个搭档
[20:43] because you wanted to replicate what you and I had. 是因为你想复制我和你之间的关系
[20:45] That you thought it helped with your recovery. 你觉得这会有助于你的恢复
[20:48] You think I would try and take advantage 你以为我会试图去利用
[20:50] of the victim of a trauma? 一个受过创伤的受害者吗
[20:51] Of course not, but there is a conflict of interest here. 当然不是 但这里会有些利益冲突
[20:54] She needs what she needs, but you need what you need, too. 她有她的需求 你也有你的需求
[21:01] It’s-it’s good that you’re in her life now, Watson. 你现在出现在她生命中是好事 华生
[21:05] I mean, it’s commonly believed that, um, 我是说 人们普遍认为
[21:07] a child benefits mostly from the presence of two parents. 在父母双方参与的情况下孩子受益最大
[21:11] He… or she, in this case… can absorb certain qualities 他或她 在这种情况下 可以继承
[21:14] from the father… clear-eyed view of the world, 父亲的很多优点 比如明智的世界观
[21:16] capacity of rational thought, etcetera. 理性思维的能力 等等
[21:18] They can also absorb certain qualities from the mother. 他们也可以继承母亲的许多优点
[21:20] Excuse me, but I am not Kitty’s mother, 不好意思 我可不是凯蒂的母亲
[21:22] and she sure as hell is not our child. 她也绝不是咱俩的孩子
[21:24] You brought her here; she looks up to you. 你把她带到这里 她敬重你
[21:26] She says that she doesn’t need help, fine. 她说她不需要帮助 没问题
[21:28] but you know better. 但你该更清楚
[21:30] And you’re gonna have to be the one that tells her. 并且应该由你来告诉她
[21:35] It’s Harlan. 是哈伦
[21:36] Making progress with the maths. 他在数学问题上有进展了
[21:42] We thought that Byron and Ike 我们之前以为拜伦和艾克
[21:43] arrived at Portal Ten simultaneously. 是同时找到十号线索的
[21:46] That would’ve meant that they were doing all the same math 那意味着他们基本上是同时
[21:48] at essentially the same time. 在思考相同的数学问题
[21:49] Only, the math you found at Byron’s place 但你在拜伦那儿发现的数学问题
[21:51] says that’s wrong. 并非如此
[21:52] He was one step behind Ike. 他落后艾克一步
[21:53] Are you proposing he did not kill Mr. Walaczek? 你是在说沃拉泽科先生不是他杀的吗
[21:55] I don’t know, but that’s not the weirdest part. 我也不知道 但那还不是最奇怪的部分
[21:58] Byron was obsessive. 拜伦很偏执
[21:59] He time-stamped almost everything he did. 他会把自己所做的所有事都记录时间
[22:01] He only solved the Portal Nine problem, 他只解开了九号线索的问题
[22:03] the same problem that sent me to that old factory last night. 就是昨晚把我带到旧工厂的那个问题
[22:06] But get this– 但听好了
[22:07] he wasn’t given the same problem as me. 他得到的问题和我的并不一样
[22:09] And so it would’ve yielded GPS coordinates 因此这个答案会产生
[22:11] for an entirely different location. 一个完全不同的坐标地点
[22:14] The person in charge of the game changed the clue 在警方发现了艾克的尸体后
[22:16] after the police found Ike’s body. 游戏设计者修改了线索
[22:18] Well, he had to, right? 他必须这么做 是吧
[22:21] If he hadn’t, he would be sending other competitors 如果不这样 其他参与游戏的人
[22:23] to an active crime scene. 就会被他引到案发现场了
[22:24] The important thing is 重点是
[22:25] I figured out the coordinates 我找到了
[22:26] to the second location. 第二处的坐标地点
[22:27] I know where Byron went. 我知道拜伦去了哪儿
[22:31] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[22:32] You’re saying he time-stamped everything. 你说他会记录所有事的时间
[22:33] I’m looking at the time he received his clues. 我在找他收到线索的时间
[22:35] It’s all there, to the second, but what does that have to do… 都在这儿 精确到秒 但这有什么意义呢
[22:38] What if you hadn’t found a body? 要是你没有发现尸体呢
[22:39] If the game had proceeded as planned, 要是游戏照常进行下去呢
[22:41] what were you meant to do there? 你当时到那儿之后会怎么办
[22:42] I would have sent a text to the phone number, 我会给那个电话号码发信息
[22:44] the one that the killer painted over, and then I would have 就是那个凶手用油漆掩盖的号码 然后
[22:46] gotten a message back with the next problem. 我会收到下一个问题的信息
[22:48] There’s an extra step in there. 这里多出了一个步骤
[22:49] Why all this rigmarole with phone numbers and texts? 为什么还要用电话号码和信息呢
[22:51] Why not just post the problem itself at the factory? 为什么不直接在工厂里留下一个问题
[22:54] I don’t know, it’s just the way the game is played. 我不知道 游戏的规则就是这么玩的
[22:57] They’re for an old industrial area in Queens. 坐标是皇后区的一个工业地带
[22:59] You’re welcome for finding your suspect. 不用谢我帮你找到了嫌疑犯
[23:01] If I’m right, Harlan, what you’ve found… 如果我没错的话 哈伦 你发现的
[23:04] is the site of another murder. 是另一起谋杀案的现场
[23:06] Byron Lowenthal’s. 死者是拜伦·洛温塔尔
[23:11] You were right, Lowenthal’s dead. 你是对的 洛温塔尔死了
[23:13] He was shot in the foot, then the knee. 他被射中脚部 然后是膝盖
[23:16] Just like Ike Wallaczek. 和艾克·沃拉泽科一样
[23:17] I’m, uh, gonna look over here now. 我去那边看看
[23:21] Well, we think the perp was pulling the body 我们认为凶手应该是
[23:24] to a car that was parked over there. 把尸体拖到了停在那边的一辆车旁
[23:26] Then he just left him here. 然后就把他扔在这儿了
[23:29] Probably afraid he’d been spotted. 估计是害怕有人看到他
[23:30] There’s a lot of homeless in the area. 这一带有很多流浪汉
[23:36] Question is: 那么问题来了
[23:37] how’d you know Lowenthal was the next victim 你怎么知道洛温塔尔是下一个被害人
[23:40] and not the killer? 而并非凶手呢
[23:44] Well, that’s quite simple, really. 非常简单
[23:46] The game is directing its players to remote locales, 游戏会把参与者引至偏僻的地点
[23:49] and then instructing them to send a text message 然后指示他们发信息
[23:51] indicating their presence. 表示自己已经抵达
[23:53] I suspect the killer wanted to remove the body 我猜凶手想要移走尸体
[23:54] so he could keep this new location “in play,” so to speak. 以便此处能够”继续”他的游戏
[23:58] Still missing the “simple” part. 我还是不明白为何”非常简单”
[24:01] The late Mr. Lowenthal 已故的洛温塔尔先生
[24:02] received his final clue 收到他最后的线索是在
[24:03] after Harlan discovered Ike Wallaczek’s body, 哈伦找到了艾克·沃拉泽科的尸体之后
[24:05] but before news of the killing had reached the media. 但这是在媒体得到谋杀案的消息之前
[24:08] That means the game’s designer 这意味着游戏设计者
[24:09] knew the location had been compromised. 知道这个地点已经暴露
[24:12] And the only way that he could have known that, 他知道这件事的唯一方式
[24:13] at the time that he knew it, 在消息公开前就知道
[24:15] was if he, himself, was the killer. 就是他本人是凶手
[24:18] Belphegor’s Prime is not a treasure hunt. 贝尔芬格解谜大赛并非寻宝游戏
[24:21] It’s a trap. 而是一个陷阱
[24:33] Better? 好点了吗
[24:34] False alarm. 什么都没吐出来
[24:37] But I still feel a little queasy. 但我还是觉得有点反胃
[24:43] This new dead guy– 这个新的死者
[24:44] your friend said that he was tortured, too, right? 你朋友说他也被折磨过 对吧
[24:47] Right before the killer tried to abscond with his corpse. 就在凶手准备移走他的尸体之前
[24:50] I assume he intended to take 我猜测他也准备移走
[24:51] Ike Wallaczek away with him as well, only Ike was too large. 艾克·沃拉泽科的尸体 但艾克体型太大
[24:54] A speedy mothballing was the best he could do. 他只好用樟脑丸将他快速封存
[24:57] So, just to recap, 回顾一下
[24:59] I’ve spent the last few months of my life 我用了几个月的时间参与的这个游戏
[25:02] playing a game that was designed to kill me. 其实是设计出来谋杀我的
[25:06] Got to be a metaphor in there somewhere, right? 这里面总有点隐喻吧
[25:08] I think the word you’re looking for is “moral.” 我认为你想说的词是”寓意”
[25:11] There is a moral in there: games are for idiots. 确实有个寓意 游戏都是给傻瓜玩的
[25:16] Breaking news from Ramapo. 拉马波那儿传来了让人意外的消息
[25:19] Kitty reports the Center for Applied Mathematics and Logic 凯蒂说应用数学和逻辑中心
[25:21] is not the sponsor of Belphegor’s Prime. 并非贝尔芬格解谜大赛的主办方
[25:24] Then it’s got to be a serial killer, right? 那肯定是一个连环杀手发起的 对吧
[25:26] Someone who’s obsessed with mathematicians? 一个对数学家有执念的人
[25:30] Perhaps he was bullied by mathematicians as a child. 可能他小时候被数学家欺负过
[25:32] Or mathematicians killed his parents. 或者数学家杀害了他的双亲
[25:34] I’m being serious. 我是认真的
[25:36] Serial killers who devise elaborate death traps 连环杀手精心设计出死亡陷阱
[25:38] are the stuff of pulp fiction. 这是低俗小说里的桥段
[25:40] And besides, with respect to these murders, 而且就这些谋杀而言
[25:42] there are none of the elaborations 凶手算不上
[25:43] which mark that sort of culprit. 是精心设计
[25:46] If anything, I would describe the work as businesslike. 非要说的话 只能形容为有条不紊
[25:49] Then it’s the government. 那一定是政府干的
[25:50] I mean, the-the game was some sort of test to weed out people 这个游戏是用来除掉那些
[25:53] who could weaponize math. 能够将数学应用于武器中的人
[25:55] The American intelligence apparatus may be clod-like, 美国的情报机构或许是很蠢
[25:57] but I think they would do a better job 但我认为他们至少有能力
[25:58] of disposing of two bodies, don’t you? 更妥善地处理掉两具尸体 你说呢
[26:03] Watson? 华生
[26:04] I just heard from one of the suspects 马库斯和我昨天询问过的一个嫌疑人
[26:06] Marcus and I talked to yesterday, 提供了新的线索
[26:07] another puzzle-hunter. 他也参与了解谜游戏
[26:08] Tell me he confessed to the murders. 告诉我他承认了谋杀
[26:10] We ruled him out right away, but he heard about 我们当时很快排除了他的嫌疑 但他在新闻里
[26:12] Byron Lowenthal’s murder on the news and wanted me to know 听说了拜伦·洛温塔尔的谋杀 并告诉我
[26:15] he’s at a friend’s place, some guy named Paul. 他当时在一个朋友家里 那人叫保罗
[26:18] That is fascinating. 真是天大的好消息
[26:19] Actually, it might be. 实际上很有可能
[26:20] Paul is positive he knows who the killer is. 保罗很确信知道凶手是谁
[26:24] I know the guards are a bit much, 我知道警卫安排得有点多了
[26:26] but I wanted everyone to feel safe. 但我希望大家能有安全感
[26:28] And, besides, math has been good to me. 而且 数学对我一直不薄
[26:30] Commodities. 期货交易
[26:32] So, you and your friends, 所以你和你的朋友
[26:33] you were competitors in Belphegor’s Prime? 都是贝尔芬格解谜大赛的参与者吗
[26:35] Most of us. Some of the others are just here for the math. 大部分是 其余一些是来研究数学的
[26:38] You said you could identify the killer. 你说你知道凶手是谁
[26:40] I can, sort of. 差不多吧
[26:45] “Mo Shellshocker.” 摩·夏尔舒克
[26:47] It’s a pseudonym, obviously, but I’m telling you, 显然这是个假名 但我告诉你
[26:49] this is the guy you’re looking for. 他就是你们想要找的人
[26:51] I’ve heard of him. 我听说过他
[26:51] He uses his blog to expose bad math. 他用博客揭露用数学来作恶的人
[26:54] Corrupt economists, biased pollsters, that sort of thing. 腐败的经济学家 不公正的民调专家等等
[26:56] He’s actually sort of a crusader. 他算是个圣骑士
[26:58] He’s a murderer. 他是杀人凶手
[26:59] How can you be so sure? 为什么你这么肯定
[27:01] When he isn’t crusading, he’s competing in puzzle hunts. 在惩恶扬善之余 他也参加解谜大赛
[27:03] A few months ago, 几个月前
[27:04] he claimed to have solved 他宣称自己连续两年
[27:05] Cicada 3301 two years in a row. 解出了蝉3301的数字难题
[27:07] Some people called BS, including… 但有些人并不认同 其中包括
[27:10] Ike Wallaczek and Byron Lowenthal. 艾克·沃拉泽科和拜伦·洛温塔尔
[27:12] “WallaCheckYourMath,” “沃拉检查你的数学”
[27:13] “ByLow2020.” “拜洛2020”
[27:14] Those are their online handles. 这些是他们的网名
[27:16] Their friends will confirm it. 他们的朋友会证实的
[27:17] A flame war does not a murderer make. 互联网上的激烈争论并不会导致谋杀
[27:20] The stuff these guys were slinging at each other was ugly. 他们之间的口舌之争非常激烈
[27:22] Mo knew they were into hunts, and so he built one “摩”知道他们肯定会参与解谜大赛 因此
[27:24] that would send them to places where he could kill them. 他设计了一次大赛 把他们引过去然后杀害
[27:26] That’s what we’re doing here is 我们现在
[27:27] we’re just sifting through all the math 正在筛选所有这几年
[27:29] he’s posted on his blog over the years, 他在博客上发表过的数学问题
[27:30] to see if we could find his signature 看看能否找出任何蛛丝马迹
[27:32] or something that could identify him. 帮助我们找到他的身份
[27:34] If two people weren’t dead, we’d probably be having fun. 要不是两个人死了 我们还算玩得挺开心的
[27:38] But still, the chances that he left 但是他在数学问题中
[27:39] something like that in his math… 留下他个人信息的可能性…
[27:40] If it’s there, we’ll find it. In the meantime, 如果有的话 我们会找到的 同时
[27:43] we thought the police should know 我们认为警察应该了解
[27:44] who they’re really dealing with. 他们所面对的敌人
[27:46] I’ve got to go meet someone about my other case. 我得去见我另一个案子的相关人员
[27:48] You’re good to pass all this along to Marcus? 你可以把信息传给马库斯吧
[27:53] I must say, I’m surprised you didn’t offer to stay and help. 我必须得说 你不留下帮忙让我感到很吃惊
[27:56] Mr. Ettinger makes a compelling case with respect 埃廷格先生认为摩·夏尔舒克
[27:57] to Mo Shellshocker’s viability as a suspect. 是嫌犯的说辞很有说服力
[28:00] Mo is a genius. “摩”是个天才
[28:01] We’re talking off the charts. 我们说的可不是一般的天才
[28:03] Leibniz meets Euler meets Gauss. 莱布尼兹加上欧拉加上高斯那种
[28:06] He may have an ego, 他也许有点自负
[28:06] but he’s not gonna kill anyone over a few comments. 但他不会因为几个评论就去杀人
[28:08] So, while “The League of Concerned Mathematicians” 所以 当那个”担惊受怕数学家联盟”
[28:11] chases its tail up there, I am gonna do the smart thing 在上面追查线索时 我决定做个聪明人
[28:13] and get out of town. 赶紧出城去
[28:14] You can let me know when it all blows over. 待一切尘埃落定 你再告诉我
[28:16] You’re not going anywhere, Harlan. 你哪也不能去 哈伦
[28:18] Or should I call you Mo Shellshocker? 或者我该叫你摩·夏尔舒克
[28:26] Did you honestly think I wouldn’t recognize 你真的以为我认不出
[28:27] an anagram of my own name? 自己名字的变形吗
[28:29] I knew I should’ve gone with “Choker Hell Moss.” 我就知道应该用查克·赫尔摩斯的
[28:32] But I never thought that you would see it, okay? 我当初觉得你根本不会看到 好吗
[28:35] Math is my thing, not yours. 数学是我的东西 不是你的
[28:36] It’s my name, Harlan; 那是我的名字 哈伦
[28:37] that makes it my thing. 这就让它也变成我的事了
[28:39] It was an homage. 那只是为了致敬
[28:41] Explain. 解释一下
[28:42] Every day, all over the world, 每天 世界各地
[28:44] math is used to trick people. 数学都被用来糊弄他人
[28:47] Data dredging to sell pharmaceuticals. 数据挖掘帮助卖药
[28:49] Publication bias to justify wars. 通胀偏差用来给战争正名
[28:51] In the wrong hands, math can be manipulated, abused. 在错误的人手中 数学用来操纵欺压
[28:54] And I decided to do something about it. 而我决定对此做点什么
[28:59] You catch people who murder other people. 你抓那些谋杀别人的人
[29:02] I catch people who murder math. 我抓那些谋害数学的人
[29:04] According to this, Mo is a wanted man. 根据这上边说的 “摩”是个通缉犯
[29:10] Harlan? 哈伦
[29:13] The D.O.D. was working on a new fighter. 国防部正在研发一款新战斗机
[29:15] Only, I knew that the performance stats were bogus. 但是我知道它的性能统计是假的
[29:19] A friend of mine found the internal numbers, 我的一个朋友找到了内部数据
[29:21] and I sort of published them. 我就把它们给发布了
[29:24] So you put classified Department of Defense documents 你把国防部的机密文件
[29:26] on the internet. 放到了网上
[29:27] Isn’t that what you would have done? 你不也会做同样的事吗
[29:31] Fine! I screwed up, okay? 好吧 我搞砸了 行吗
[29:34] But, hey, that’s what I do, right? I screw up. 这不就是我的特点吗 搞砸事情
[29:35] If I didn’t, then probably you wouldn’t have secretly fired me. 如果我没有 你也不会偷偷开除我
[29:39] Excuse me? 什么
[29:39] I know about Indira Patel! 我知道英迪拉·帕特尔的事了
[29:44] I know you replaced me. 我知道你找人替代了我
[29:48] Kitty, I think we could use some tea. 凯蒂 我们想喝点茶
[29:54] Just tell me. 请告诉我
[29:57] Tell me what math I got wrong. 告诉我 我哪里算错了
[29:58] Tell me why you didn’t let me make it up to you. 告诉我 为什么你不让我补偿你
[30:02] It wasn’t the maths, it was you. 跟数学无关 是你的问题
[30:08] Your work was impeccable. 你的工作完美无瑕
[30:10] And for the most part, I enjoyed our collaborations. 并且大部分时间 我喜欢和你合作
[30:12] B-But over time, you just… you became quite… needy. 但是时间久了 你就变得欲求不满
[30:17] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[30:19] Y-You asked my advice on-on social matters, 你询问我关于社交方面的建议
[30:21] and you even invited me to a party. 甚至还邀请我去参加派对
[30:25] You were my friend. 你是我的朋友
[30:27] I was your employer, Harlan. 我是你的雇主 哈伦
[30:28] A-and you were my consultant. 你是我的顾问
[30:30] One of many. 其中之一
[30:32] I know that I’m a little obsessed with what I do. 我知道我有点过度沉迷于我的工作
[30:37] That has always made it hard to make friends. 这让我总是很难交到朋友
[30:39] And I used to feel pretty bad about that, 而之前我一直为此感到难过
[30:41] and then I met you. 直到我遇到了你
[30:44] And I thought to myself, 我对自己说
[30:45] hey, if it doesn’t bother him, why should I let it bother me? 如果他都不烦恼这事 我为什么要烦呢
[30:52] I got a lot out of the work that we did. 我们一起工作让我收获了很多
[30:56] A lot. 非常多
[30:58] But if someone like you thinks that I’m a loser, then… 但如果连你都认为我是个失败者 那…
[31:15] Hey, are we still doing this? 我们还在继续吗
[31:17] Doing what? 继续什么
[31:18] Talking about the case. 谈论案子
[31:21] You’re just sitting there. 你只是呆坐在那
[31:22] I’m thinking. 我在思考
[31:25] I suspect the silence is exacerbated 我想沉寂的感觉
[31:26] by the nature of our communication. 被这种通讯方式夸大了
[31:29] Yes. Well, I don’t live there anymore. 是 但是我不住在那了
[31:30] So, if you want to talk shop at night, 所以你想在晚上谈工作
[31:32] this is the best I can do. 我就只能这样做了
[31:34] Keep asking myself: what did the killer want? 我一直在想 凶手想要什么
[31:38] He went to great lengths to lure brilliant mathematicians 他花费大量精力吸引杰出的数学家
[31:40] to their deaths. 踏入死亡陷阱
[31:42] Winnowed out the less gifted 用越来越复杂的题目
[31:44] by making his problems more and more complicated. 来筛选出那些不太出众的
[31:47] He had a type, but I still think he’s a serial killer 他专注一类人 但我依然感觉他不只是
[31:50] only in the most technical sense. 一个连环杀手
[31:52] He tortured both his victims. 他折磨了两位被害人
[31:53] But there’s no sign that he enjoyed it. 但是没有迹象表明他乐在其中
[31:55] The work was utilitarian, 事情干得很利索
[31:57] suggesting it was less for pleasure 说明那不是为了享受
[32:00] and more for persuasion. 而是为了某种目的
[32:03] He wanted something. 他想要什么东西
[32:04] But what? 但那是什么呢
[32:06] Maybe there’s a connection between Wallaczek and Lowenthal 也许沃拉泽科和洛温塔尔之间
[32:08] we haven’t spotted yet. 有尚未发现的关联
[32:10] Maybe they were working on a project together, 也许他们在一起合作过项目
[32:12] something that was worth a lot of money. 很值钱的一些事情
[32:14] There’s no way the killer could have predicted 凶手没有办法可以确保
[32:15] which competitors would make it to the terminal stage. 究竟哪个选手可以到达终点
[32:18] That part of the game was beyond his control. 游戏的这一部分他无法掌控
[32:21] If it weren’t, he would’ve been prepared 如果可以 他肯定会准备好
[32:22] to dispose of a body the size of Ike Wallaczek’s. 处理掉艾克·沃拉泽科这种体型的尸体
[32:25] So, even if there were a connection between the victims, 所以说 如果被害者之间真的有联系
[32:27] the killer could not have counted on them 凶手也不能确保他们
[32:29] being lured into his trap. 会被引入死亡陷阱
[32:31] Certainly not in sequence. 肯定不知道他们的顺序
[32:34] His game was, in many respects, one of chance. 他的游戏 从各方面来看 是靠运气
[32:39] Suggesting he knows what he wants, but not who has it. 说明他知道想要什么 但不知道谁有
[32:45] Like he was on a puzzle hunt of his own. 就好像他自己也在解一个谜团
[32:49] I’m back. 我回来了
[32:55] I’ll set up downstairs, yeah? 我下楼去弄吧
[33:01] I’ve been thinking about what you said earlier. 我一直在想你之前所说的话
[33:04] I’ve decided to engage her one more time 我决定再跟她谈一次
[33:06] with regards to her recuperation. 为了她的完全康复
[33:10] I doubt she’ll listen, but I’ll keep you apprised. 我怀疑她不会听 但我会告诉你进展的
[33:18] I’ve been thinking. 我一直在想
[33:20] About? 想什么
[33:20] You. Your history. 你 你的过去
[33:22] Your decision not to seek help. 你决定不寻求帮助
[33:25] I think it’s a mistake. 我觉得那是错误的决定
[33:28] Oh? 是吗
[33:28] I’ve looked into a number of support groups. 我找了几个互助小组
[33:31] As you are well aware, 就像你知道的
[33:31] I have benefited greatly from similar settings. 我从类似经验中获得了不少帮助
[33:34] You have. 是没错
[33:36] The process, I find, 那种过程 我发现
[33:36] is not unlike voiding one’s bowels… 虽然就像在清空你的肠胃…
[33:38] I’ll go. 我会去的
[33:39] What? 什么
[33:40] I’ll go. Just get me the details. 我会去的 告诉我细节就好了
[33:44] I’ve been thinking, too– about your number-cruncher, Harlan. 我也在思考关于那位搞数字的哈伦
[33:48] You think I was too hard on him. 你觉得我对他太刻薄了吗
[33:49] You will have consultants of your own one day. 你今后也会有自己的顾问
[33:51] You’ll see that they require management and focus. 你会发现他们需要管理并集中注意力
[33:54] They are but keys on a keyboard, and we’re the typists. 他们不过是键盘上的按键 而我们是打字员
[33:56] You could’ve given him a shoeing for all I care. 你给他提鞋都不关我事
[33:59] No, I’m just saying that 不是 我只是想说
[34:00] some of the stuff he’s got up to, it’s quite good. 他调查出的一些东西 都挺不错的
[34:03] You should take a look. 你应该看一看
[34:06] You may find a fellow typist. 也许可以找到一位打字员同伴
[34:14] Hello? 你好
[34:15] Yeah, I hear that you and some friends 我听说你和一些朋友
[34:17] are trying to identify Mo Shellshocker. 想要找出摩·夏尔舒克的身份
[34:20] That’s right. Who is this? 是没错 你是谁
[34:22] His name is Harlan Emple. 他的名字是哈伦·林珀
[34:25] You got a pen? 你有笔吗
[34:26] I’ll-I’ll give you his address. 我给你他的地址
[34:42] Harlan. 哈伦
[34:44] You can’t take a hint, can you? 你就这么不开窍吗
[34:45] I got your text messages. 我收到了你的短信
[34:47] I don’t want to see you right now. 我现在不想见你
[34:48] So if you came here to apologize… 如果你是来道歉的…
[34:50] Actually, I came here to spare you an agonizing death. 实际上 我来是帮你免于惨死的
[34:53] Can I come in? 我能进去了吗
[34:55] I was puzzling earlier 我之前很迷惑
[34:57] as to why the killer went to such specific lengths. 为什么凶手要费如此周章
[35:01] What did he want? 他想要什么
[35:03] And then Watson, quite by accident, 然后华生 凑巧地
[35:04] she made a most compelling analogy. 说出了一套令人叹服的理论
[35:06] She said it was as if he was on a hunt of his own. 她说就好像他自己也在寻找什么
[35:09] Duh. He was hunting mathematicians. 当然 他在猎杀数学家们
[35:11] No, he wasn’t. 不 他没有
[35:12] He was hunting a mathematician. 他在猎杀某位数学家
[35:15] One. 就一个
[35:16] A man who had concealed his identity not only 这人不仅在数学家圈子里
[35:18] from the mathematics community at large, 隐藏了自己的身份
[35:20] but also from the FBI. 就连联调局都查不到他
[35:22] A “Crusader,” you might call him. 一位”圣骑士” 你可以这么叫他
[35:25] Wait a minute. Are you saying that this was all about me? 等等 你是说这一切都是因为我
[35:43] Unfortunately, emulating the work of people like me 不幸的是 效仿我这样的人
[35:45] is not without risks. 是有风险的
[35:48] Creates enemies. 会树敌无数
[35:50] I knew it was the government. 我就知道是政府捣鬼
[35:52] It was a lottery winner. 是个彩票赢家
[35:54] Little over a year ago, 一年多以前
[35:56] you started a series of blogs where you exposed the flaws 你开始在一系列博客上揭露一些
[35:58] in certain scratch card lottery games. 刮刮乐彩票游戏的缺陷
[36:01] Tickets like this one. 像这样的彩票
[36:03] I wrote about baited hook games. 我写过诱饵游戏
[36:05] Games where the numbers are printed on the front. 这些彩票的正面印有数字
[36:07] Scratch off the hidden numbers, hope for a match. 刮掉隐藏的数字 希望得到相同号码
[36:09] Only, you proved 只不过你证明了
[36:10] that with careful mathematical analysis of the visible numbers, 通过仔细地分析面上的数字
[36:13] you could predict which tickets were winners 你可以预测哪张彩票能中奖
[36:16] 80% of the time. 准确率有八成
[36:17] If you had exploited this flaw, rather than exposing it, 如果你利用了这种缺陷 而不是揭露出来
[36:21] you could have made millions. 你可能已经赚了几百万
[36:23] Well… sure. But that would been cheating. 这话没错 但这样就是作弊了
[36:25] Right. 对
[36:26] So imagine for a moment 那想象一下
[36:27] that you are a less honest mathematician. 你是个没那么诚实的数学家
[36:30] Right? 对吧
[36:31] You’ve been taking advantage of these games 你几年来一直想利用
[36:32] for a couple of years to amass a small fortune. 这些游戏来敛财
[36:37] And then “Mo” comes along. 然后”摩”出现了
[36:38] He starts exposing the broken games. 他开始揭露这些有缺陷的游戏
[36:41] State Lottery Commissions shut them down. 州彩票委员会将其取消
[36:44] The exploitable games dry up. 虚假牟利的伎俩就此结束
[36:46] Now, if you were a psychopathic lottery cheat, 假如你是个精神错乱的彩票老千
[36:50] how do you fix that? 你会怎么做
[36:52] You kill Mo. 你会杀了”摩”
[36:55] Unfortunately, Mo is elusive. 可惜的是 “摩”神出鬼没
[36:57] Anonymous. 没人知道他是谁
[36:58] The only thing he knew about him for sure 他唯一能确定关于”摩”的是
[37:00] was that he could not resist a puzzle hunt. 他抵挡不住解谜大赛的诱惑
[37:03] Now, if you were smart enough to identify 如果你已经够聪明能发现
[37:06] and take advantage of broken lottery games… 有缺陷的彩票游戏并从中牟利…
[37:08] Then I’m smart enough to design a puzzle hunt. 那我也够聪明能设计一个解谜大赛
[37:11] This plan was not without its flaws. 但这计划并非完美
[37:14] Once a competitor reached the terminal stage, 当参赛者进入了最终关卡
[37:17] the killer could not be certain that he’d trapped Mo, could he? 凶手无法确定他抓到的是不是”摩” 对吧
[37:22] So he tortured them. 于是他折磨他们
[37:24] I submit he forced them to log on to Mo’s Web site, 我猜他迫使他们登录”摩”的网站
[37:26] and when they failed… 而当他们无法登陆时…
[37:31] After two murders, 杀了两个人以后
[37:31] the game was compromised. 计划泡汤了
[37:34] So the killer devises a Plan “B.” 所以凶手想出了备用计划
[37:36] He tricks a group of his peers 他诱使一帮数学家
[37:38] into helping search for an alternative means 帮助他寻找其他方法
[37:39] of identifying Mo. 辨别”摩”的真实身份
[37:46] You’re talking about that guy. 你说的是那个家伙
[37:48] The one with the penthouse. 在顶层公寓里的那个
[37:49] Paul? 保罗
[37:52] Lottery winners are public record. 中了彩票的人都会记录在案
[37:54] So when I searched for the names of repeat winners 所以当我搜索在你发博客前反复出现的
[37:57] in the dates prior to your posts… 中奖者名字时…
[37:58] I can’t believe I drank his water. 真不敢相信我竟然喝了他递的水
[38:00] I called him. 我给他打了电话
[38:02] I identified you as Mo. 告诉他你就是”摩”
[38:04] And I gave him your address. 并给了他你的地址
[38:05] You what?! 你干了什么
[38:10] Drop your weapon! 放下武器
[38:12] I did not, however, give him 不过我给他的是
[38:13] the correct apartment number. 错误的公寓房间号
[38:15] He was arrested a little over an hour ago. 一个多小时前他刚被捕了
[38:19] Tried to call you to tell you, but, um… 本想打电话告诉你 但…
[38:21] But I was ignoring you. 我一直拒接你电话
[38:23] Yes, you were ignoring me. 对 一直不接
[38:24] Look, you know that I’m still screwed, right? 但你知道我还是完蛋了 对吧
[38:26] You told him that I’m Mo. 你告诉他我就是”摩”
[38:28] He’s gonna tell the police, they’re gonna tell the FBI… 他会告诉警察 然后联调局的人就知道了…
[38:31] The NYPD is under the impression 纽约警局误以为
[38:32] that I lied about your connection to Mo 我是为了引出埃廷格先生
[38:34] in order to draw Mr. Ettinger out. 才瞎编了你就是”摩”这事
[38:37] As far as the FBI goes, well, 至于联调局那边
[38:39] I’ve got some associates who have created a trail 我让几个同事制造了线索
[38:41] which will strongly suggest that Mo is a cyber-terrorist I became aware of 会让人觉得”摩”是我
[38:44] whilst working for, um… 在英国办案时发现的
[38:47] queen and country. 网络恐怖分子
[38:49] Your secret’s quite safe. 你的秘密很安全
[38:51] Thanks. 谢了
[38:55] My reasons for preserving you are entirely selfish, Harlan. 我保住你完全是为了我自己 哈伦
[39:00] You are a tremendous asset. 你给我的帮助是无价的
[39:04] I have little doubt 毫无疑问
[39:04] I will need your help again in the future. 将来我还会需要你的协助
[39:16] Me or him? 找我还是他
[39:17] You. 你
[39:19] I have an update on that real estate flipper. 那个倒卖房屋的人 我有些新消息
[39:20] I thought you might want to know. 我觉得你可能想知道
[39:28] I tracked down the truck rental receipts to get her name. 我通过卡车租赁收据找到了她的名字
[39:31] Valerie Cork. 瓦莱丽·科克
[39:32] She’s an art authenticator. 她是名艺术鉴定家
[39:34] And that crate you saw? 你看到的那个木箱
[39:36] There was something called 里面是一台
[39:36] a scanning fluorescence spectrometry machine inside. 叫做荧光光谱扫描仪的机器
[39:39] They’re used… 是用来…
[39:40] To find paintings underneath other paintings. 找出掩盖在画作之下的其他画
[39:43] So it turns out that the building Chad Keswick was looking to buy 原来查德·科斯维克想买的那栋楼
[39:45] was leased by the WPA during the Depression. 曾在大萧条时期被公共事业振兴署租下
[39:48] They commissioned a mural for the lobby. 他们在大厅作了一幅壁画
[39:50] The artist was a notorious communist, 那画家是个声名狼藉的共产党
[39:52] so when the property passed into private hands in the ’50s, 所以在五十年代那栋楼被私人买下时
[39:54] the new owners had it painted over. 买家重新粉刷了墙壁
[39:56] But it was still there, under the paint. 但画还在那里 被油漆盖住了
[39:58] A lost work by Diego Rivera. 一幅迭戈·里维拉[墨西哥画家]的作品
[40:00] It’s worth ten times the price of the building. 价值是那栋楼的十倍
[40:04] I was hoping to leak the truth to the Times. 我本想把这消息告诉《纽约时报》
[40:07] I promised you a cut of my fee. 我答应过要分你一份佣金的
[40:09] But I’m pretty sure the mural’s gonna end up 但我肯定壁画最终会交给
[40:11] in the hands of a historical trust. 一个历史信托基金
[40:13] I’d feel obligated to refund my client, 我有责任补偿我的客户
[40:15] which means you’d get a cut of nothing. 所以你也分不到钱了
[40:19] That works for me. 没问题
[40:21] Okay. 好
[40:25] I think you should know 我想告诉你
[40:26] that I am going to a meeting tonight. 我今晚会去一个互助会
[40:31] One of those support groups for… 是为了帮助
[40:34] people like me. 我这样的人
[40:36] It was, uh, Sherlock’s idea. 这是夏洛克的主意
[40:39] That’s great. 挺好的
[40:41] I know you put him up to it. 我知道是你提议的
[40:43] We talked. 我们谈过
[40:47] When he first approached me in London, 当他最初在伦敦找到我时
[40:49] I was… 我…
[40:53] in a bad way. 状态很糟
[40:54] And I had been for a while. 而且已经持续一段时间了
[40:58] But then, when he talked about the work that he did, 但当他说起他的工作
[41:01] about the things that he saw in me… 说起他在我身上看到的潜力…
[41:08] I want it. 我很想要
[41:08] I want every bit of what’s he offered me, 想要他给我提供的一切
[41:10] of what he offered you, but… 他曾给你提供的那些 但是…
[41:12] if I’ve learned one thing over the last few weeks, 如果过去几周我学到了什么的话
[41:15] it’s that he can’t pull it off. 就是 他不会成功的
[41:17] Not by himself, anyway. 靠他自己反正成不了
[41:21] And if I’m gonna get what I want, 如果我仍想得到我想要的
[41:23] then I’m going to need your help, too. 我也需要你的帮助
[41:30] I still think the meetings are bollocks, 我还是觉得互助会很扯
[41:31] but you say they’re important. 但你觉得它们很重要
[41:34] They matter to you, so… 有必要去 那…
[41:37] What do you say, Watson? 你觉得呢 华生
[41:38] Will you help me? 你愿意帮我吗
[41:45] I don’t know how it happened. 我不知道是怎么发生的
[41:47] It just… hit me. 事情太突然
[41:50] Like a truck, out of nowhere. 就像一辆突然冒出来的卡车
[41:54] Work is good. 工作不错
[41:57] I have friends. 我也有朋友
[41:59] I’m in a relationship. 我还在谈恋爱
[42:02] Somewhere along the way, somehow, 慢慢地 有一天
[42:06] I stopped being a victim 我感到不再是受害者
[42:09] and became a survivor. 而是幸存者
[42:12] So, I guess all I’m saying is, there’s hope. 所以我想说 是有希望的
[42:16] Do the work. Love yourself. There’s hope. 过好你的生活 爱自己 是有希望的
[42:23] 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者] 或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme