时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | How much heroin is that? | 这是多少海洛因 |
[00:03] | Oh, it’s enough. | 够多了 |
[00:05] | You said you, uh, you had something you wished to discuss. | 你说你有什么事想说 |
[00:07] | I’m moving out. | 我要搬出去 |
[00:08] | Of? | 搬出哪里 |
[00:09] | The Brownstone. | 褐石屋 |
[00:10] | I-I need to get my own place. It’s time. | 我需要自己的空间 是时候了 |
[00:12] | For the sake of our partnership… | 为了我们的搭档关系 |
[00:14] | Stay. | 留下来吧 |
[00:15] | We will work this out. | 我们会解决的 |
[00:16] | I know we will. | 我知道我们能行 |
[00:17] | I-I would like to see the apartment as soon as possible. | 我希望能尽快去看公寓 |
[00:21] | Yes, one person. | 对 一个人住 |
[00:26] | Several days ago, | 几天前 |
[00:27] | Mr. Sherrington made me an offer of employment. | 谢林顿先生提议要雇佣我 |
[00:29] | He thought I could be of great assistance to MI6. | 说我能给军情六处提供极大的帮助 |
[00:31] | Was he acting on orders? | 他是在执行命令吗 |
[00:33] | The offer came from me. | 这是我提出来的 |
[00:35] | Well, in that case, | 这样的话 |
[00:36] | I’d very much like to take you up on it. | 我很愿意接受 |
[00:40] | Joan, you look amazing. | 乔恩 你看起来棒极了 |
[00:43] | One of these days, you’re gonna have to tell me your secret. | 总有一天 你一定要告诉我你的秘密 |
[00:46] | You know there’s no secret, Elana. | 你知道根本没什么秘密 伊莱娜 |
[00:49] | It’s about living right. | 关键在于选对生活 |
[00:50] | Making smart decisions. | 聪明地做决定 |
[00:53] | You changed your hair. | 你换发型了 |
[00:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:56] | Do you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[00:57] | Kind of needed a change. | 觉得需要点改变 |
[00:59] | Of course you did. | 当然啦 |
[01:00] | New look for a new life, right? | 新生活新造型 对吧 |
[01:02] | I mean, you’re running a narcotics cartel now. | 毕竟你现在要打理一整个贩毒集团了 |
[01:04] | You have to look your best. | 当然要有相称的形象 |
[01:08] | How long have we known each other now, Joan? | 我们俩认识多久了 乔恩 |
[01:10] | Six months? | 六个月 |
[01:11] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[01:11] | It would’ve been a few days after… | 我们刚认识时 |
[01:14] | your husbandwas assassinated by members of the Otero cartel. | 你丈夫刚被奥特罗贩毒集团的人暗杀没几天 |
[01:17] | Right before you took over the business. | 就在你接手生意之前 |
[01:20] | So, yes! | 所以 对 |
[01:22] | Six months sounds about right. | 是六个月没错 |
[01:25] | I know how crazy this is making you. | 我知道你很痴迷于此 |
[01:28] | Trying to convince everyone I’m some sort of mastermind? | 想向所有人证明我是罪犯头子 |
[01:32] | But it’s fiction. | 但这不是真的 |
[01:38] | I know a few cops. | 我认识几个警察 |
[01:40] | I’ll bet you do. | 我完全相信 |
[01:41] | And they are telling me | 他们跟我说 |
[01:42] | that you are embarrassing yourself. | 你是在让自己难堪 |
[01:46] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[01:47] | I just think it’s sad, that’s all. | 我只是觉得很悲哀 |
[01:48] | Oh. Well, then you’ll be glad to know | 那你一定会喜欢这个消息 |
[01:50] | that I finally figured it out. | 我终于弄清楚了 |
[01:53] | I understand how the cartel is running now. | 我明白贩毒集团是如何运作的了 |
[01:55] | You forced all of your husband’s key lieutenants out | 你把你丈夫手下的重要副手都踢出局 |
[01:57] | and replaced them with women. | 换成了女人 |
[01:59] | The one person you didn’t replace was a man | 唯一那个你没换掉的男人 |
[02:01] | who everyone thought was doing your books. | 大家都认为他在为你管账 |
[02:03] | Isidro Beltran. | 伊西德罗·贝尔特兰 |
[02:05] | But then I realized the only reason | 但我后来意识到你留着他的 |
[02:07] | you kept him there was as a figurehead. | 唯一原因是做个幌子 |
[02:11] | A distraction. | 掩人耳目 |
[02:11] | The actual bookkeeper is a woman named Karen Lloyd, | 真正管账的人是一个叫凯伦·洛伊德的女人 |
[02:14] | who lives in Connecticut. | 她住在康涅狄格州 |
[02:17] | She comes into the city every few weeks to, uh, | 每隔几周她会来纽约 |
[02:19] | organize the cartel’s finances. | 处理集团的帐务 |
[02:22] | Right now, she’s staying | 现在她正待在 |
[02:22] | at a penthouse that you own on 57th Street. | 你名下位于五十七街的一处顶层公寓里 |
[02:26] | That’s the real reason I asked you to lunch. | 这才是我约你来吃饭的真正原因 |
[02:28] | I wanted you and your squad of bodyguards away from there | 我要把你跟你的保镖从那里引开 |
[02:31] | so that my colleagues could pick her up without any trouble. | 这样我的同事们就可以轻易带她回警局了 |
[02:36] | According to this text I just received, | 根据我刚收到的这条短信 |
[02:38] | she’s already talking deal. | 她已经在跟我们谈条件了 |
[02:40] | Elana March. | 伊莱娜·马奇 |
[02:42] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[02:45] | You have the right to remain silent | 你有权保持沉默 |
[02:46] | and to refuse to answer questions. | 并拒绝回答问题 |
[02:48] | 重大新闻 伊莱娜·马奇将接受审判 | |
[02:48] | This was the scene | 这个画面是 |
[02:49] | when alleged “Country Club Capa” | 上个月被称为”乡村俱乐部红斗篷”的 |
[02:50] | Elana March was arrested last month. | 伊莱娜·马奇被捕的场景 |
[02:53] | Today, her legal dream team added yet another member. | 今天 她的律师梦之队又加入一位成员 |
[02:56] | But source at the DA’s office … | 但地检署有人说… |
[02:57] | Maybe I should come back later? | 也许我该晚点再来 |
[02:59] | Oh. Sorry. It was a previous case. | 抱歉 是之前的一个案子 |
[03:02] | So, your disappearing custom marble tile. | 关于你失踪的定制大理石瓷砖 |
[03:06] | I reviewed your security footage. | 我看了你的监控录像 |
[03:07] | I went back a few weeks from before the tiles were stolen. | 回看了瓷砖丢失前几周的录像 |
[03:10] | And I noticed | 我注意到 |
[03:11] | the palettes under these boxes | 这些箱子下面的调色板 |
[03:13] | are perfectly level. | 完全是平的 |
[03:14] | No buckling at all, which means | 没有丝毫弯曲 意味着 |
[03:16] | they’re carrying no weight. | 它们没有承重 |
[03:18] | The tiles weren’t stolen because they never existed. | 瓷砖没有失窃因为根本就没有瓷砖 |
[03:22] | Danny. | 是丹尼 |
[03:23] | Yes, your brother faked the orders. | 对 你弟弟伪造了订货单 |
[03:24] | And filled your warehouse with empty boxes. | 然后往仓库里放了空箱子 |
[03:26] | He skimmed the money. He has a gambling problem. | 他挪用了货款 他是个赌鬼 |
[03:32] | Mm. I have to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[03:34] | So, here’s the full report. | 这是完整的报告 |
[03:36] | And your bill. | 还有你的账单 |
[03:37] | Don’t kill him. | 别杀了他 |
[03:39] | Just get him help, okay? | 给他点帮助 好吗 |
[03:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:43] | Hey, Marcus. | 喂 马库斯 |
[03:45] | Is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[03:46] | There’s about to be a murder. | 这里要发生谋杀案了 |
[03:48] | I’m gonna kill our star witness. | 我想杀了我们的关键证人 |
[03:50] | Karen wants to go over courthouse security… again. | 凯伦还要再检查一遍法院的安保工作 |
[03:53] | Well, you told her that I went over everything personally, right? | 你告诉她我亲自检查过所有环节 对吧 |
[03:57] | I told her. She’s still freaking out. | 我跟她说了 她还是很害怕 |
[03:58] | I got to get her to the preliminary hearing. | 我该送她去预审了 |
[04:00] | But she won’t leave until she’s convinced | 但在确认法庭绝对安全以前 |
[04:02] | the courtroom is going to be safe. I hate to ask, | 她不愿意离开 我不想麻烦你 |
[04:05] | but can you come down here and hold her hand? | 但你能过来安抚一下她吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah. I’ll be right over. | 好的 我马上就到 |
[04:12] | Uh, sorry. I, um, | 抱歉 我… |
[04:14] | I was gonna knock. I… | 我正要敲门 我… |
[04:16] | Have you seen a lizard? | 你看到一只蜥蜴了吗 |
[04:18] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:20] | I’m Andrew Mittal. | 我是安德鲁·米塔尔 |
[04:21] | Uh, Doug’s brother, 6D. | 道格的弟弟 他住6D |
[04:23] | Oh! He cooks with a lot of garlic | 他做饭总放一堆大蒜 |
[04:25] | and plays a lot of Call of Duty? | 而且总是玩《使命召唤》对吧 |
[04:27] | Yeah, Doug’s a-a primate. | 对 道格是这样的 |
[04:28] | But I’m-I’m house-sitting for him and I appear | 我是来帮他看房子的 但我好像 |
[04:30] | to have misplaced his bearded dragon, | 把他的胡须蜥弄丢了 |
[04:32] | which is not good for anybody. | 这对大家来说都不是好事 |
[04:34] | Um, well, I haven’t seen it and I have a meeting. | 我没看到 而且我还有点事 |
[04:37] | But… | 不过… |
[04:41] | Ah, there he is. | 看 它在这儿 |
[04:44] | – How did you know he’d be in here? – I didn’t. | -你怎么知道它会在这 -我不知道 |
[04:46] | But the pipes get warm and reptiles like warm places, so… | 但这些管道会发热而爬行动物喜暖 所以… |
[04:50] | I have a turtle. | 我养了只乌龟 |
[04:53] | If there’s anything I can do to thank you… | 如果我能做些什么来谢谢你的话… |
[04:55] | No. I really have to go. | 不用 我真的得走了 |
[04:57] | But, um, you know what? | 不过 这样吧 |
[04:59] | Here’s my card if he goes missing again. | 这是我的名片 以防它又不见了 |
[05:01] | I’m really good at finding things. | 我很擅长找东西 |
[05:05] | There’s nothing to worry about, Karen. | 没什么好担心的 凯伦 |
[05:07] | We’re gonna keep you safe. | 我们会保证你的安全 |
[05:10] | I’m sorry. I sound like a crazy woman. | 对不起 我听起来就像个疯婆子 |
[05:12] | No. What you sound like is someone who understands | 不 你听起来像是一个知道 |
[05:14] | how dangerous Elana March is. | 伊莱娜·马奇有多危险的人 |
[05:16] | Now, the good news is you’re not the only one. | 但好消息是你不是唯一一个 |
[05:20] | Well, thank you for coming down here. | 谢谢你能来这儿 |
[05:22] | It’s no trouble. | 没关系 |
[05:24] | But we should get you to the courthouse. | 但我们该送你去法庭了 |
[05:25] | We don’t want to keep the judge waiting. | 我们不想让法官久等 |
[05:31] | Palmer to all units. | 帕默呼叫所有单位 |
[05:33] | The package is on its way. | 证人已经出发 |
[05:39] | So, I’ll wrap up here and meet you at the courthouse. | 我在这收个尾 咱们在法庭见 |
[05:45] | You’ll be there, too, right? | 你也会去的 对吧 |
[05:47] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[05:54] | I know. That woman. | 我知道 那个女人 |
[05:56] | She’s gonna ask me to adopt her, isn’t she? | 她会求我收留她的 对吧 |
[05:59] | You’ve had worse roommates. | 你还有过更烂的室友 |
[06:01] | Well, yeah. | 没错 |
[06:03] | Six months and still no word, huh? | 六个月了还是没消息吗 |
[06:04] | I’m sure MI6 is keeping him busy. | 我想军情六处一定让他很忙 |
[06:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:08] | Something’s happened! | 出事了 |
[06:22] | We watched the elevator all the way down. | 我们看着电梯一路向下 |
[06:24] | It never stopped. | 一直没停过 |
[06:26] | They were alone in there. | 电梯里只有他们 |
[06:28] | How the hell did this happen? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[06:39] | Okay. For the 10,000th time, Karen Lloyd and Palmer | 好吧 第一万次分析 凯伦·洛伊德和帕默 |
[06:43] | enter the elevator alone on the 21st floor. | 在21楼单独进了电梯 |
[06:46] | The car makes no stops and arrives in the garage | 电梯一次没停地到达车库 |
[06:49] | 31 seconds later, the exact amount of time | 用时31秒 跟厂商所说的 |
[06:51] | the manufacturer said it would take. | 理论时间完全相同 |
[06:53] | But the doors open, and both | 但门打开之后 |
[06:54] | Palmer and Lloyd have been shot. | 帕默和洛伊德都已经被枪杀了 |
[06:56] | The shooter had to have come in | 凶手一定是从电梯厢 |
[06:57] | through the access panel in the ceiling. | 天花板的通道板进入的 |
[06:59] | Only the panel has a built-in mechanism that prevents it | 但通道板的内置系统确保其 |
[07:01] | from opening when the elevator is in motion. | 无法在电梯运行时打开 |
[07:04] | Yeah, but obviously somebody got on that elevator car. | 对 但显然有人进入了电梯厢 |
[07:07] | Ballistics said the shooter was level with his victims. | 弹道分析表明凶手跟死者处于同一高度 |
[07:09] | Which means that our guy didn’t just open the panel and fire. | 说明凶手不是打开通道板开枪的 |
[07:12] | He actually lowered himself into the car. | 他下到了电梯厢里面 |
[07:15] | When you called last night, you said you might have a new lead. | 你昨晚打电话时说可能有新线索 |
[07:17] | Guy named Sosa? | 一个叫索萨的 |
[07:19] | Yeah, Romero. | 对 名字叫罗梅罗 |
[07:21] | He’d done this kind of work for Elana’s husband before. | 他以前为伊莱娜的丈夫干过这种事 |
[07:26] | I heard rumors that she pulled him back into the organization. | 有传言说她又把他拉回了集团 |
[07:28] | But as it turns out, he was at his niece’s quinceanera | 但后来证实案发时他正在参加 |
[07:31] | at the time of the shootings. | 他侄女的成人礼 |
[07:32] | Joan? | 乔恩 |
[07:33] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[07:37] | We have been more than forthcoming in this investigation, Captain. | 我们已经非常配合调查了 警监 |
[07:40] | In fact, we have been very generous. | 实际上 我们一直很宽容 |
[07:43] | But we called this meeting because now there is | 但我们要求开这个会是因为 |
[07:45] | a pattern of harassment. | 现在出现了骚扰行为 |
[07:47] | Ms. Bracken, as long as your client | 布莱肯女士 只要你的委托人 |
[07:49] | remains a person of interest in the murder of Karen Lloyd and one of my men, | 还是谋杀凯伦·洛伊德和我的一个下属的嫌疑人 |
[07:53] | we will investigate any and all possibilities. | 我们就会调查所有的可能性 |
[07:58] | It isn’t harassment. | 这不是骚扰 |
[08:00] | These were taken in front of my daughter’s school. | 这些是在我女儿的学校门口拍的 |
[08:04] | This one, this one | 这张 这张 |
[08:07] | and this one. | 还有这张 |
[08:10] | If you don’t like the word “Harassment,” | 如果你不喜欢”骚扰”这个词 |
[08:11] | maybe “Stalking” is a better fit. | 那用”跟踪”可能更合适 |
[08:14] | Pull her leash, Captain. | 管好她 警监 |
[08:16] | Keep her away from my client. | 让她离我的委托人远点 |
[08:26] | I-I can’t protect you if you pull stunts like this. | 如果你这么做我可保护不了你 |
[08:29] | One of the other mothers at the school | 那学校另一个孩子的妈妈 |
[08:31] | is involved in March’s business. | 跟马奇的生意有关 |
[08:32] | I am sure of it. | 我可以肯定 |
[08:33] | I thought they were talking shop on the grounds. | 我以为她们在谈生意上的事 |
[08:36] | You know the real reason she brought those photos today, right? | 你知道她今天拿那些照片来的真正用意吧 |
[08:41] | She wants you to know that she’s got eyes on you. | 她就想让你知道她盯着你呢 |
[08:44] | That she can get to you. | 让你知道她能接近你 |
[08:46] | Watch your back, okay? | 自己小心点 好吗 |
[09:14] | You know you’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[09:15] | I have to be back at the station in 45 minutes. | 我得在45分钟内回局里 |
[09:17] | The guys at Giancarlo’s are artists. | 詹卡洛店里的都是艺术家 |
[09:19] | You think they care about our schedules? | 你觉得他们会在意我们的行程吗 |
[09:22] | Besides, I tried calling you twice. | 而且 我给你打了两次电话 |
[09:25] | My phone never rang. | 我电话没响过啊 |
[09:26] | It figures. | 很正常 |
[09:27] | Park’s between two towers. | 这公园在两座信号塔之间 |
[09:28] | It’s a total dead zone. | 是信号隔绝带 |
[09:33] | Not for her it isn’t. | 她怎么有信号 |
[09:37] | You know, just give me a second. | 稍等我一下 |
[09:42] | Excuse me? | 你好 |
[09:44] | I think you and I have a mutual friend. | 我俩应该有个共同的朋友 |
[09:46] | Her name is Elana. | 她叫伊莱娜 |
[09:47] | She pays people to take pictures of me sometimes. | 她有时会雇人偷拍我 |
[09:51] | Babe, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 亲爱的 我回头打给你 |
[09:55] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么意见 |
[09:56] | My problem is that I don’t like being followed. | 我的意见是我不喜欢被跟踪 |
[09:57] | Your problem is that I know what you look like now. | 而你的麻烦是我现在知道你的模样了 |
[10:01] | You’re nuts. | 神经病 |
[10:09] | Joan? | 乔恩 |
[10:12] | I don’t want to get your hopes up, but someone wrote in | 我不想凭空点燃你的希望 但有人写信来 |
[10:14] | with a tip on the hotel murders. | 给了点酒店谋杀案的线索 |
[10:16] | A guy named Montcliffe Ekuban. | 一个叫蒙克利夫·埃库班的人 |
[10:19] | He says we ought to be looking at a guest who checked in | 他说我们该去查一个酒店的客人 |
[10:21] | as “John Mason.” | 登记名是”约翰·梅森” |
[10:23] | Our tipster says his real name | 密报者说那人的真名 |
[10:24] | is Kevin Elspeth, who is, get this… | 叫凯文·埃尔斯佩思 他是 |
[10:26] | “The subject of persistent rumors in my native Germany. | “我故乡德国流传已久的传说中的主角 |
[10:29] | “There are whispers he is a high-end assassin. | “有人说他是个高端杀手 |
[10:33] | “If true, it cannot be a coincidence that he was | “如果属实 那么凯伦·洛伊德遇害时 |
[10:35] | staying at the hotel when Karen Lloyd was killed.” | 他也在同一家酒店就不可能是巧合” |
[10:39] | “If true,” being the operative phrase there. | “如果属实”是其中的关键词 |
[10:41] | Well, I almost filed that directly in the crazy pile, | 我也差点就直接扔进废纸堆了 |
[10:44] | but then I figured… | 但我又想… |
[10:45] | We’re nowhere after two months and we’re getting desperate. | 我们两个月都毫无进展 已经有点绝望了 |
[10:47] | Well, that Elspeth is local… | 那个埃尔斯佩思是本地人 |
[10:49] | easy to run down. | 很容易找 |
[10:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:55] | Uh… it’s just the name. | 是这名字 |
[10:57] | What, Elspeth? | 埃尔斯佩思吗 |
[10:58] | No, Montcliffe Ekuban. | 不 蒙克利夫·埃库班 |
[11:02] | I know it from someplace. | 我在哪看过这名字 |
[12:43] | You can take the helmet off. | 你可以摘掉头盔了 |
[12:51] | Watson. | 华生 |
[13:02] | I apologize if the helmet gave you a scare. | 要是那头盔吓到你了 我很抱歉 |
[13:04] | It’s an Isolator, invented in 1925, | 那是个隔离器 1925年发明的 |
[13:07] | to encourage focus and concentration | 目的是鼓励人专注 集中精力 |
[13:09] | – by… – I didn’t come here to talk about some stupid helmet, okay? | -原理是.. -我可不是来聊什么破头盔的 |
[13:11] | I came here, because I realized | 我来是因为我意识到 |
[13:12] | that you were the one | 你就是那个 |
[13:12] | who tipped Gregson off to Kevin Elspeth today. | 今天提醒格雷森去查凯文·埃尔斯佩思的人 |
[13:16] | Montcliffe and Ekuban… | 蒙克利夫和埃库班 |
[13:18] | they were criminologists during the Victorian era. | 他们是维多利亚时代的犯罪学家 |
[13:20] | You had me read their books | 你以前训练我的时候 |
[13:21] | when you were training me. | 让我读过他们的书 |
[13:24] | You were supposed to make that connection. | 我料到你会看出联系 |
[13:27] | I wanted you to see it for the olive branch that it was… | 我想你把它当作是我抛出的橄榄枝 |
[13:29] | I expected it…what I did not expect… | 这正是我期望的 我只是没想到 |
[13:31] | was you coming here. | 你会来这里 |
[13:33] | I had planned a more… | 我本来计划了一个 |
[13:34] | formal announcement of my arrival… | 更正式的方式告诉你 |
[13:36] | in New York, but… now that you’re here… | 我回纽约了 既然你已经来了 |
[13:38] | I don’t care that you’re back. | 我才不在乎你回来了 |
[13:40] | I don’t care why you’re back. | 我也不在乎你为什么回来 |
[13:41] | I just want you to stay out of my case. | 我只希望你别插手我的案子 |
[13:43] | The case that, until today, had failed to connect | 你是说到现在你都没能把凯文·埃尔斯佩思 |
[13:44] | Kevin Elspeth to the murders of a protected witness | 和受保护证人及一名纽约警探的凶杀案 |
[13:47] | and a New York City Police Detective? | 联系起来的案子吗 |
[13:53] | I first learned of Elspeth while investigating | 我最初知道埃尔斯佩思 |
[13:54] | a separate murder in Germany in 2007. | 是2007年在德国调查一起凶杀案的时候 |
[14:00] | I was unable to prove that he was the culprit, but… | 当时我无法证明他就是凶手 但是 |
[14:03] | I’m quite convinced he has committed multiple assassinations. | 我很确定他曾经手过数起暗杀事件 |
[14:06] | The alias he used here in New York, “John Mason,” | 他在纽约用的化名”约翰·梅森” |
[14:09] | it refers to the perpetrator of the infamous “Mystic Massacre” of the Pequot Indians. | 指的是佩科特印第安人”神秘大屠杀”的主谋 |
[14:14] | I found a number of similar aliases… | 我找到了很多类似的化名 |
[14:16] | all staying in cities where exotic murders occurred | 全都在有神秘谋杀案的城市出现过 |
[14:18] | and all referencing a notorious figure. | 这些名字都会指代一个臭名昭著的人物 |
[14:20] | “John Herod,” was in Paris | “约翰·希律” |
[14:22] | when a hedge fund manager was killed. | 在巴黎一个对冲基金经理被杀时出现过 |
[14:23] | “John Bathory”… | “约翰·巴托里”… |
[14:24] | If Elspeth had anything to do with what happened.. | 如果埃尔斯佩思与此有任何关系 |
[14:27] | I would’ve gotten to him myself. | 我自己肯定早就查到了 |
[14:29] | Are you worried I plan to take the credit? | 你是担心我想抢功劳吗 |
[14:32] | I’m disappointed, Watson. | 我很失望 华生 |
[14:34] | I warned you repeatedly over the course of our partnership… | 以前我们做搭档时 我再三提醒过你… |
[14:36] | There is no partnership! | 根本就没什么搭档 |
[14:38] | You ended it in that note | 你八个月前离开时 |
[14:39] | you left me eight months ago. | 已经用一张便条结束了我们的关系 |
[14:42] | The one that was five whole sentences long. | 上面总共就五句话 |
[14:44] | I concede the note was a mistake. | 我承认留便条是个错误 |
[14:46] | I should have bid my farewells in person. | 我应该亲自道别的 |
[14:48] | Yes, you should have. | 没错 你是应该 |
[14:51] | But the truth is, you were right… | 但事实是 你是对的 |
[14:53] | I didn’t need you anymore. | 我当时已经不需要你了 |
[14:57] | I still don’t. | 现在也一样 |
[15:07] | Captain. | 警监 |
[15:14] | Captain. | 警监 |
[15:16] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[15:22] | You coming in or what? | 你到底要不要进来 |
[15:34] | You look well, Captain. | 你看上去气色不错 警监 |
[15:36] | Very well. | 容光焕发 |
[15:39] | It saddens me, of course, to realize that your efforts | 当然得知你试图挽救婚姻 |
[15:40] | to resurrect your marriage were for naught. | 但最终徒劳无果 我表示很难过 |
[15:44] | Well, I see you’ve found someone else? | 我看到你又有了新欢 |
[15:46] | A fair-haired lady. | 一位金发女士 |
[15:47] | Athletic, approximately five-foot-nine. | 体型健美 身高一米八左右 |
[15:49] | Tell me you didn’t come here to do parlor tricks. | 告诉我你来这儿不是为了耍你的小把戏的 |
[15:52] | I came here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[15:55] | I owed you and Detective Bell | 在我上次离开之前 |
[15:57] | a proper good-bye before I left. | 我欠你和贝尔警探一个告别 |
[16:00] | It was a difficult time, it was… | 当时是我的艰难时期 |
[16:03] | I was thinking of no one but myself. | 我只能优先考虑我自己 |
[16:06] | Must have been a day that ended in “Y.” | 这对我们来说是家常便饭了 |
[16:09] | How are things at MI6? | 你在军情六处的工作怎么样 |
[16:11] | The other reason I’m here– | 我来这儿的第二个原因 |
[16:12] | no longer with them… | 是我已经不在那儿工作了 |
[16:14] | creative differences… I’m afraid. | 恐怕我和他们想法有差异 |
[16:20] | You got fired | 你被解雇了 |
[16:21] | and now you want your old job back. | 于是又想回这里工作 |
[16:23] | I do not lack for other opportunities, | 我并不愁找不到其他工作 |
[16:25] | I assure you. | 这点我可以保证 |
[16:27] | But I have a certain comfort level here. | 但我在这里的工作得心应手 |
[16:30] | And a good deal to make up for; | 我的不告而别有违我的职业态度 |
[16:31] | my exit was the very opposite of professional. | 继续回来工作也好作为补偿 |
[16:34] | You think I was mad at you, | 你以为我生你的气 |
[16:35] | because you didn’t come give me a hug | 是因为你去伦敦之前 |
[16:37] | before you went back to London? | 没有来和我拥抱告别吗 |
[16:39] | We’re not friends. | 我们并不是朋友 |
[16:42] | I like you– | 我确实欣赏你 |
[16:42] | I want good things for you… | 也是一心为你好 |
[16:44] | but our relationship… | 但我们之间 |
[16:47] | it’s a means to an end | 只是一种相互利用的关系 |
[16:49] | as much to me as it is to you. | 对你我来说都是如此 |
[16:52] | We just never said that out loud before. | 我们之前只是彼此心照不宣而已 |
[16:56] | Which is a good thing, | 未尝不是一件好事 |
[16:57] | because it makes it easier for me to say, | 这让我能更轻松地说 |
[16:59] | “You want to come back? | 你想要回来工作吗 |
[17:01] | Sure.” | 可以 |
[17:02] | “You want to leave again? That’s fine, too.” | 你又要走了 那也没问题 |
[17:04] | But the work | 但工作 |
[17:05] | needs to be exceptional. | 必须完成得非常出色 |
[17:08] | I’m very grateful, Captain. | 我很感激 警监 |
[17:10] | Well, don’t thank me yet. | 先别急着谢我 |
[17:12] | It isn’t up to me. | 这不是我能决定的 |
[17:14] | It’s up to Joan. | 得由乔恩说了算 |
[17:16] | She’s done a hell of a job since you’ve been gone. | 你走了以后 活都是她干的 |
[17:18] | And if she were to leave because of some decision I made, | 但如果因为我的这个决定导致她的离开 |
[17:21] | let’s just say, | 这么说吧 |
[17:22] | that wouldn’t be as easy to hack. | 这事可不好收场 |
[17:26] | I understand; | 我明白了 |
[17:27] | I’ll have another conversation with her. | 我会找她谈谈的 |
[17:29] | In the meantime, I’d like to take this opportunity | 同时我想借此机会告诉你 |
[17:30] | to apprise you of an adjustment I have made | 我在查案方式上 |
[17:32] | with regards to my practice. | 会有所改变 |
[17:35] | Should we resume our collaboration… | 如果继续我们的合作关系 |
[17:37] | it will affect you as much as it will Watson. | 这对你和华生来说都会有影响 |
[17:42] | According to the hotel’s register, | 根据酒店的记录 |
[17:43] | that is “John Mason.” | 这就是所谓的约翰·梅森 |
[17:45] | He bares a striking resemblance to you, Mr. Elspeth. | 他的长相和你极为相似 埃尔斯佩思先生 |
[17:48] | Why’d you check in under an alias? | 为什么你入住酒店时要使用假名 |
[17:52] | I suppose you have me dead to rights, | 我想我是被抓了个正着 |
[17:53] | so… I confess. | 只好从实招来了 |
[17:56] | I went there to hire an escort. | 我是去酒店招妓的 |
[17:59] | If that’s just you looking for a date; | 如果你是去找女人的话 |
[18:00] | why all the luggage? | 那为什么要带着行李呢 |
[18:02] | I’m a marketing consultant… | 我是个营销顾问 |
[18:03] | sometimes when I’m immersed in a project, | 有时候遇到工作上的项目 |
[18:05] | I’ll hole up in a hotel for a week or two; | 我会在酒店住上一两个礼拜 |
[18:07] | helps me focus. | 这能帮助我集中精神 |
[18:09] | The girls help, too. | 找姑娘也是为了这个 |
[18:10] | It’s not the sort of thing you want coming to light, so… | 谁都不会想公开这种事 所以… |
[18:13] | So you’re careful– | 你确实很谨慎 |
[18:14] | maybe not careful enough. | 但或许还不够小心 |
[18:16] | You were John Herod in Paris, John Bathory in Tangier, | 你在巴黎叫约翰·赫洛德 在丹吉尔叫约翰·巴托里 |
[18:19] | John Dillinger in Kyoto. | 在京都叫约翰·迪林杰 |
[18:21] | All notorious Johns. | 都是臭名昭著的约翰 |
[18:22] | It’s my sense of humor. What’s this about? | 这是我的小幽默 怎么了 |
[18:24] | Prostitution isn’t even illegal in some of these places. | 其中有些地方招妓甚至不犯法 |
[18:27] | Murder is. | 但谋杀犯法 |
[18:28] | There was an elaborate assassination | 凡是在你到过的这些城市 |
[18:30] | in every one of those cities within days of you arriving. | 几天内就会有人死于谋杀 |
[18:33] | A judge here, a politician there, a couple of executives. | 法官 政治家 还有几个公司主管 |
[18:37] | Anyone for a price, right? | 只要价码合适 是吗 |
[18:39] | You have me confused with someone. | 你们把我和其它人搞错了 |
[18:40] | Don’t expect us to believe that this is a coincidence. | 别指望我们相信这只是巧合 |
[18:42] | Two days after you checked in to this hotel, | 在你入住这个酒店两天后 |
[18:45] | you added a state’s witness and a cop to your resume. | 你又谋杀了一个关键证人和一个警察 |
[18:48] | You’re referring to Karen Lloyd. | 你是在说凯伦·洛伊德 |
[18:51] | I heard about it on the news. | 我看到新闻了 |
[18:52] | We’re gonna tie you to one of these hits. | 我们准备把你列为谋杀的嫌疑人 |
[18:54] | Now, until then, you’ve got a window of opportunity. | 但在那之前 你还有个合作的机会 |
[18:57] | We want Elana March. | 我们要抓伊莱娜·马奇 |
[18:59] | You come clean about how she hired you to kill Karen Lloyd, | 如果你坦白她雇你杀掉伊凯伦·洛伊德的经过 |
[19:02] | and we’ll put you with a D.A. | 我们就能联系检察官 |
[19:04] | who will appreciate your cooperation. | 对你放宽量刑 |
[19:06] | You’ve got more leverage to cut a deal now | 现在是你答应合作的最佳时机 |
[19:07] | than you ever will again. | 往后就不一定了 |
[19:10] | Is that all? | 就这些吗 |
[19:11] | That’s all. | 没错 |
[19:13] | Then I thank you, | 那么谢谢你们 |
[19:14] | and I wish you Godspeed in your investigation. | 并祝你们调查顺利 |
[19:16] | I’m sure it’ll clear my name. | 我相信调查结果会为我正名的 |
[19:18] | Well, whoever Montcliffe Ekuban is, I’d like to buy him a beer. | 不管蒙克利夫·埃库班是谁 我都想请他喝一杯 |
[19:22] | Kevin Elspeth is suspicious as hell. He’s cocky, too. | 凯文·埃尔斯佩思嫌疑很大 还很自大 |
[19:25] | He’s gotten away with murder before. | 他之前就逃脱过谋杀罪 |
[19:26] | Yeah, well, I’m about to head back to the office. | 没错 我要回办公室了 |
[19:28] | Japan’s gonna wake up. | 日本那边该起床了 |
[19:29] | I want to see if he left a trace in Kyoto. | 我想看看他在京都有没有留下痕迹 |
[19:31] | You want a ride? | 要我载你一程吗 |
[19:32] | No, I’m headed uptown. | 不用 我要去城郊 |
[19:34] | There’s a cafe across from March’s office. | 马奇的办公室对面有家咖啡馆 |
[19:35] | I’m gonna camp out, see if he reaches out in person. | 我要去盯着 看看他会不会亲自联络她 |
[19:37] | All right. My advice? Cut ’em a wide berth. | 好吧 我建议你对他们敬而远之 |
[20:08] | Don’t move. The police are on their way. | 别动 警察马上就到 |
[20:27] | Those were singlestick moves. How the hell do you know… | 那是单棍的招数 你怎么会知道 |
[20:30] | Singlestick. | 单棍 |
[20:33] | You don’t work for March. | 你不是为马奇工作的 |
[20:36] | You work for Sherlock. | 你是为夏洛克工作 |
[20:37] | I don’t work for anyone. | 我不为任何人工作 |
[20:41] | I’m his new partner. | 我是他的新搭档 |
[20:51] | Tell me exactly what you said. | 你到底跟她说了什么 |
[20:53] | I told her I was your new partner. | 我跟她说我是你的新搭档 |
[20:55] | So you lied to her. | 所以你骗了她 |
[20:57] | Did I? | 有吗 |
[20:58] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[21:00] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[21:02] | She wasn’t the least bit curious as to why you were following her? | 她不好奇你为什么跟踪她 |
[21:05] | Yeah, of course she was. | 当然好奇了 |
[21:08] | I told her it was none of her damn business. | 但我跟她说她管不着 |
[21:11] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[21:12] | But she hit me, and I just… | 但她打了我 我就… |
[21:13] | I could not have been clearer last night. | 我昨天晚上说得已经够清楚了 |
[21:15] | I told you that any and all surveillance of Watson | 我说了任何关于华生的监视 |
[21:18] | was to cease immediately. | 都要立即停止 |
[21:20] | I was bored. | 我太无聊了 |
[21:22] | You went to get the power turned back on. | 你去找人恢复供电了 |
[21:23] | Can you blame me for being just a little bit curious? | 你能怪我正常的好奇心吗 |
[21:25] | Yes, I can. | 我能 |
[21:27] | She’s the original model. | 她是我的原型 |
[21:29] | The one you never shut up about. | 你一直不停地念叨她 |
[21:30] | You didn’t think I’d want to see | 你不觉得我会想知道 |
[21:31] | what she’s got that I don’t? | 她有什么独特之处吗 |
[21:33] | What she has | 她有的 |
[21:34] | is two years of training. | 是两年的训练 |
[21:35] | Two years of doing exactly what I said. | 两年的对我唯命是从 |
[21:40] | I told you before we left London, | 我们离开伦敦前我告诉过你 |
[21:41] | I have plans here for both of us. | 我在这里为我们俩计划好了 |
[21:44] | Do you remember our plans? | 你还记得我们的计划吗 |
[21:50] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 行了吧 |
[21:52] | Don’t be sorry. | 别抱歉 |
[21:54] | Be better. | 做好点 |
[21:57] | Earlier I had you organize these writing samples | 之前我让你把这些写作样本 |
[21:59] | in decreasing order of the authors’ potential sexual deviancy. | 按作者潜在的性变态程度降序排列 |
[22:04] | Do it again. | 重做一遍 |
[22:15] | Going up? | 上楼吗 |
[22:18] | Is this what you call “staying out of my case”? | 这就是你所谓的不插手我的案子吗 |
[22:20] | Watson, try to understand. | 华生 理解一下吧 |
[22:22] | A detective comes across | 一个侦探 |
[22:23] | only so many locked room mysteries during the course of their career. | 在职业生涯中会遇到很多解决不了的案子 |
[22:25] | I myself have only ever encountered seven. | 我自己就遇到过七个 |
[22:27] | Ah, only seven. | 只有七个 |
[22:29] | You’ve obviously come to examine the scene of the crime. | 你显然是来查看案发现场的 |
[22:31] | Knowing you, it’s some sort of ritual. | 以我对你的了解 这就像是某种仪式 |
[22:33] | Sorry, no. | 抱歉 不行 |
[22:34] | Stairs are just over there. | 楼梯就在那边 |
[22:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:37] | Perhaps together we can find something | 也许我们一起可以发现 |
[22:39] | which escaped you on a previous occasion. | 你之前没有发现的线索 |
[22:42] | You want to ride the elevator, ride the elevator. | 你想坐电梯随你的便 |
[22:45] | I’m here to look at the room Kevin Elspeth stayed in. | 我是来看凯文·埃尔斯佩思住过的房间的 |
[22:53] | She’s not my partner. | 她不是我的搭档 |
[22:55] | She’s my protégée, | 她是我的门徒 |
[22:57] | as you once were. | 跟你以前一样 |
[22:59] | Are you talking about the psychopath | 你是在说昨天那个用警棍 |
[23:00] | who attacked me with a baton yesterday, | 袭击我的神经病吗 |
[23:02] | the one who has been stalking me? | 一直跟踪我的那个 |
[23:03] | Yeah, about the stalking… | 对 关于跟踪的事… |
[23:05] | Wait, is this the part where you tell me | 等等 现在你要告诉我 |
[23:07] | that it was on your orders? | 是你让她跟踪我的吗 |
[23:09] | Wow, I never would have figured that out. | 我还真是想不到呢 |
[23:17] | I had to determine how you’d fared in my absence. | 我得知道在我离开后你进步得如何 |
[23:20] | I wanted to know exactly how much to apologize for. | 我想知道我到底应该有多抱歉 |
[23:22] | Over the course of the last week, however, | 但根据上周的跟踪判断 |
[23:24] | it’s become clear that you’ve done remarkably well. | 显然你一直做得很好 |
[23:26] | “Last week”? That woman has been following me for a week? | 上周 那女人已经跟踪我一周了吗 |
[23:29] | I’m torn, really. | 我真的很纠结 |
[23:30] | I’m proud of her surveillance. | 我对她的监视能力感到自豪 |
[23:31] | I’m disappointed in your failure to detect it. | 却失望于你一直没有发现 |
[23:33] | Well, you’re not my teacher anymore, | 你已经不是我的老师了 |
[23:34] | so I don’t care how you feel about anything I’m doing. | 所以我不在乎你对我的行为有什么想法 |
[23:36] | So please, for the last time, butt out. | 拜托 最后说一遍 别插手 |
[23:47] | I was afraid, Watson. That’s why I left. | 我当时很害怕 华生 所以我才离开 |
[23:52] | I’d laid my hands on a small amount of heroin, and… | 我私藏了一点点海洛因 然后… |
[24:00] | It was a test, you see. | 那是个测试 |
[24:01] | A means to demonstrate how far I’d come. | 一种检验我的戒毒成果的方法 |
[24:04] | Could I keep it close to me without, uh… | 我能否将它留在身边而不… |
[24:09] | And then you announced you were leaving, | 然后你宣布你要搬出去 |
[24:11] | and, uh, I got angry. | 我很生气 |
[24:14] | ‘Cause I knew immediately I would fail. | 因为我知道你一走我就控制不住了 |
[24:19] | I resented you, Watson, | 我怨恨你 华生 |
[24:20] | when I should’ve resented myself. | 但我怨恨的应该是我自己 |
[24:24] | So I ran away. | 所以我就逃走了 |
[24:25] | From you, from the Brownstone | 离开你 离开褐石屋 |
[24:26] | and from the drugs I kept there. | 离开我在那里藏的毒品 |
[24:28] | Because of course there are no drugs in London. | 因为伦敦肯定没有毒品 |
[24:31] | It was a new challenge. | 那是个新的挑战 |
[24:33] | A new test. | 一个新测试 |
[24:35] | And in the event I failed, | 即使我失败了 |
[24:38] | it would not be right in front of you. | 也不是在你面前 |
[24:42] | It was good. | 结果很不错 |
[24:44] | My sobriety remained intact. | 我一直远离毒品 |
[24:47] | And I came to a series of realizations. | 而且我意识到了一些事情 |
[24:49] | First and foremost, that it was wrong to make you the face of my problem. | 首先 把你作为我问题的借口是不对的 |
[24:54] | Secondly, | 其次 |
[24:55] | that the experience I’d had with you, | 我与你在一起所经历的 |
[24:57] | the one that had kept me focused and grounded, | 那种让我专注稳定的状态 |
[25:01] | could be replicated. | 是可以被复制的 |
[25:05] | I’m a mentor, Watson. | 我是个导师 华生 |
[25:06] | I’m-I’m a teacher. | 我是个老师 |
[25:08] | It struck me like a thunderbolt. | 这个顿悟就像被雷劈了一般 |
[25:11] | I realized it wasn’t you I was afraid of losing, not really. | 我意识到我害怕的不是失去你 |
[25:15] | It was our relationship. | 而是我们之间的关系 |
[25:17] | The mechanics of it. | 这其中的奥秘 |
[25:18] | The give and the take. | 给予和接受 |
[25:20] | So I realized I could do it again. | 我发现可以再来一次 |
[25:23] | So you dug up that girl. | 所以你找了那女孩 |
[25:25] | Kitty. | 凯蒂 |
[25:28] | I got into a baton fight with someone named Kitty. | 我和个叫凯蒂的人用警棍打了一架 |
[25:31] | Short for Kathryn, but… | 其实是凯瑟琳的昵称 不过 |
[25:33] | Kitty is her strong preference, so… | 她坚持要我叫她凯蒂 所以… |
[25:44] | Obviously, no mere coincidence | 显然 凯文·埃尔斯佩思 |
[25:46] | that Kevin Elspeth reserved a room | 订下电梯竖井旁边的房间 |
[25:48] | with a wall adjacent to the lift shaft. | 肯定不只是巧合 |
[25:50] | Obviously, but surveillance video from the hall | 显然 但是过道的监控录像显示 |
[25:52] | showed that he never left his room | 凯伦·洛伊德被射杀的那天早上 |
[25:54] | the morning Karen Lloyd was shot. | 他并没有离开过房间 |
[26:00] | He didn’t shoot through the walls. | 他没有隔墙射击 |
[26:02] | The bullets which killed her and Detective Palmer | 杀死她和帕默警探的子弹 |
[26:03] | were fired towards this room, | 是射向这间房间的 |
[26:05] | not away from it. | 而不是从这里射出 |
[26:06] | Not to mention the fact | 更别说警察 |
[26:07] | that the police cleared this place floor by floor. | 已经把这里一层层排查过了 |
[26:10] | I’m sure they would’ve noticed four holes in the wall. | 要是墙上有四个弹孔他们肯定会留意到 |
[26:26] | If I was still your mentor, | 如果我还是你导师的话 |
[26:27] | I would remind you how helpful it can be | 我会提醒你 在观察犯罪现场时 |
[26:28] | to study a crime scene from alternate perspectives, | 使用不同的角度来观察会很有帮助 |
[26:30] | but… | 但是 |
[26:31] | Pretty sure he wasn’t sitting on the shower bench | 我敢肯定他在杀俩人的时候 |
[26:33] | when he murdered two people. | 不是坐在沐浴凳上的 |
[26:37] | The captain is open to taking me back. | 警监愿意接受我回去了 |
[26:41] | He’s even supportive of my efforts with Kitty. | 他还支持我和凯蒂的事 |
[26:45] | You are, after all, powerful proof | 不管怎样 你证明了我 |
[26:47] | of my ability to train others in the art of detection. | 在教导他人侦查艺术上的能力 |
[26:51] | There is, uh, one condition. | 不过 有一个条件 |
[26:53] | He’ll only assent with your blessing. | 有你的肯定 他才会接受我 |
[26:59] | I’m glad that you figured so many things out. | 我很高兴你想通了这么多事 |
[27:02] | I am, but I’ve got a lot of work to do. | 真心的 不过我还有很多工作要做 |
[27:16] | You should know I have a stun gun, | 要知道 我带着电击枪 |
[27:18] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[27:20] | Sherlock sent me a text. | 夏洛克给我发了条信息 |
[27:20] | Actually, he sent me nine texts. | 其实 他给我发了九条信息 |
[27:22] | He said I should come. | 他说我应该过来一趟 |
[27:24] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[27:26] | He solved your case for you. | 他帮你破了案 |
[27:37] | Karen Lloyd. Detective Palmer. | 凯伦·洛伊德 帕默警探 |
[27:41] | For the last two months, you’ve been asking yourself | 过去俩月里 你一直在困惑 |
[27:43] | how a killer was able to enter a moving elevator, | 杀手是怎样进入行进中的电梯 |
[27:46] | shoot two people and then flee the scene | 片刻之间射杀两人 然后逃脱 |
[27:48] | without leaving a trace in mere moments. | 并且不留下一丝痕迹呢 |
[27:51] | The answer is, he did no such thing. | 答案是 他根本没这么做 |
[27:55] | Kitty said you have a theory? | 凯蒂说你有了一个猜想 |
[27:57] | Actually, I said you solved it. | 实际上 我说的是你破案了 |
[27:59] | More accurate to say that we solved it. | 更准确的说 是我们一起破的 |
[28:00] | Your line of inquiry, while misdirected, was essential. | 你的问题 虽然没问到点子上 却很重要 |
[28:04] | What is it you think you’re onto? | 你到底发现了什么 |
[28:06] | A most novel modus operandi. | 一种非常新颖的作案手法 |
[28:10] | Kitty wanted to know why a practiced assassin | 凯蒂想要知道 为什么像 |
[28:13] | like Kevin Elspeth would use armor-piercing bullets | 凯文·埃尔斯佩思这样的职业杀手会 |
[28:15] | such as these in such tight quarters. | 在那么狭小的空间中使用这种穿甲子弹 |
[28:19] | The likelihood that his targets would don bulletproof vests | 他的目标会穿着防弹背心 |
[28:21] | whilst still in the hotel was… remote. | 在酒店中移动的概率 很低 |
[28:24] | And with the element of surprise, | 加上这是突袭 |
[28:26] | it would have been just as easy to aim between their eyes. | 杀他们就如同正面冲脑门开枪一样简单 |
[28:29] | Steel-core bullets are incredibly lethal. | 钢化子弹极其致命 |
[28:30] | I think it’s safe to assume that | 我觉得可以假定 |
[28:32] | he wanted to be sure that the targets would die. | 他想确保目标死亡 |
[28:35] | If that were all he wanted, he only had to fire more bullets, | 如果只是这样 那他只要多开几枪就好 |
[28:37] | of any caliber. | 不管口径多大 |
[28:38] | And so it occurred to me | 所以我突然想到 |
[28:40] | he used these, | 他使用这种类型 |
[28:41] | ’cause they’re the only type of rounds which are magnetic. | 是因为它们是唯一受磁力影响的子弹 |
[28:49] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:50] | It’s an electromagnet. | 是个电磁铁 |
[28:51] | Albeit, a rather… puny one. | 虽然是很小的一个 |
[28:54] | Only about one one-hundredth as powerful as the device | 磁力大概只有凯文·埃尔斯佩思 |
[28:57] | that Kevin Elspeth assembled in his hotel room. | 在他房间里装的那个的百分之一 |
[29:00] | Please note, this model is not to scale. | 请注意 这个模型是非等比的 |
[29:02] | The murder magnet– likely a 20-Tesla unit– | 杀人磁铁 大概有20特斯拉 |
[29:06] | would have been just about as big as a keg of beer. | 大概会有一桶啤酒那么大 |
[29:09] | Nobody heard gunfire. | 没人听到枪响 |
[29:11] | We thought he used a silencer. | 我们认为他用了消音器 |
[29:13] | Earlier today, I noticed some very faint grooves | 今天早上 我发现电梯两侧的 |
[29:16] | between the paneling in the side of the elevator. | 镶板间有些很浅的划痕 |
[29:19] | I’ve come to realize that they were made | 我意识到那是当 |
[29:21] | when Elspeth jammed four already-expended slugs… | 埃尔斯佩思将四个已经用过的子弹 |
[29:27] | into the wall, just so. | 塞进墙时留下的 这样的话 |
[29:29] | Then he sat back, and he monitored the radio chatter | 然后他静静等待 从对讲机监听 |
[29:32] | of Ms. Lloyd’s protective detail. | 洛伊德女士的安保分队 |
[29:34] | When he heard she was on the move, he flipped a switch, | 当他听到她进入电梯后 就按下开关 |
[29:36] | and… | 然后 |
[29:38] | voilá. | 见证奇迹 |
[29:39] | Two dead targets… | 两个目标死亡 |
[29:41] | and every appearance of a shooting. | 同时制造了被射杀的假象 |
[29:44] | This is impressive. | 真是太惊人了 |
[29:46] | But is there any way to prove it? | 但你有办法证明吗 |
[29:48] | No. | 没有 |
[29:49] | It was, literally, the perfect crime. | 这真的是 完美犯罪 |
[29:54] | Then why do you look so happy? | 那你为何这么高兴 |
[29:55] | Because while this crime is perfect, | 因为虽然这件案子很完美 |
[29:57] | the one that preceded it… | 但之前的那一个 |
[29:59] | was not. | 并不完美 |
[30:03] | Mm… you think the killer used a magnet? | 你认为凶手用了磁铁 |
[30:05] | It would explain a lot– | 这可以解释很多事情 |
[30:06] | like why there was so little gunshot residue found at the scene. | 比如为什么现场的枪击残留物那么少 |
[30:10] | The bullets were shot from a gun, | 这些子弹是从枪里射出来的 |
[30:11] | just not that day– | 但不是那天 |
[30:12] | that day they were pulled through the victims. | 那天子弹是被吸出击穿受害者的 |
[30:14] | It would also explain why one of the bullets missed completely. | 这也能解释为什么有一枚子弹完全没射中 |
[30:17] | ‘Cause it wasn’t aimed; it was only positioned– | 因为它不是瞄准射出的 而是被摆放在 |
[30:19] | at a height that would hit Karen Lloyd between the chest | 一个刚好可以击中凯伦·洛伊德胸部 |
[30:22] | and the head, just like the other three. | 和头部之间的位置 就和其它三枚子弹一样 |
[30:25] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[30:27] | You don’t have a shred of proof that I did. | 你们没有证据证明是我干的 |
[30:29] | And I think my lawyer’s gonna | 我想我的律师 |
[30:30] | have something to say about this harassment. | 对这种骚扰会提出反对 |
[30:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[30:38] | You said we didn’t have a shred of proof. | 你说我们没有证据 |
[30:40] | That’s not quite right. | 这话不太对 |
[30:42] | Ten days before Ms. Lloyd and Mr. Palmer got on that elevator, | 在洛伊德女士和帕默先生进入电梯的十天前 |
[30:45] | a 20-Tesla magnet was stolen from a lab | 罗格斯大学的一个实验室 |
[30:47] | at Rutgers University. | 丢失了一块20特斯拉的磁铁 |
[30:49] | On his way out, the thief crossed with a security guard | 小偷在离开时撞上了学校保安 |
[30:52] | and beat him half to death. | 然后把保安揍得半死 |
[30:54] | Guy almost bled out. | 那家伙差点失血而死 |
[30:56] | The thing about blood, it’s almost as good as ink | 但血有一个好处 在提取指纹上 |
[30:58] | at taking fingerprints. | 它几乎和墨一样好用 |
[31:00] | The assailant left a clean impression | 袭击者留下了他的拇指 |
[31:03] | of his thumb and three of his fingers. | 和其他三根指头的清晰指纹 |
[31:06] | We were wondering if they’ll be a match for yours. | 我们很好奇会不会和你的指纹匹配上呢 |
[31:11] | Now, if you don’t want to get your hands dirty, that’s okay. | 你不想弄脏手也没关系 |
[31:13] | Shouldn’t be hard to pull any of the dozen or so prints | 你进这个房间后应该留下了不少指纹 |
[31:16] | you’ve left since you walked in this room. | 我们提取个十几枚出来不是问题 |
[31:25] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是凶手 |
[31:27] | If you want to speak to me again, contact my attorney. | 如果你们再想找我 联系我的律师吧 |
[31:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:43] | It’s me, Joan. Elana. | 是我 乔恩 我是伊莱娜 |
[31:44] | A few months ago, you were kind enough to take me to lunch. | 几个月前 你很友善地招待我吃午餐 |
[31:47] | I was wondering if I could return the favor. | 我想找个机会还了你这份情 |
[31:52] | What do you want, Elana? | 你想干什么 伊莱娜 |
[31:54] | You talked to a man today about a theft. | 你今天和某个人聊到一起盗窃案 |
[31:57] | Obviously, you heard from Kevin Elspeth. | 显然你是从凯文·埃尔斯佩思那听说的 |
[32:00] | I’m sorry, that name’s not familiar. | 不好意思 这个名字不太熟 |
[32:02] | The crime, on the other hand… | 但这起犯罪 |
[32:06] | an acquaintance of mine was the culprit. | 这是我认识的一个人干的 |
[32:10] | A man by the name of Romero Sosa. | 他叫罗梅罗·索萨 |
[32:13] | The same Romero Sosa who used to work for your husband. | 那个以前帮你丈夫干活的罗梅罗·索萨 |
[32:16] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[32:18] | Well, in the event that any fingerprints were taken, | 如果真的有指纹 |
[32:20] | I strongly suggest that you compare them to Mr. Sosa’s, | 我强烈建议你和索萨先生的比对一下 |
[32:23] | not this Mr…. I’m sorry, | 而不是这位… 不好意思 |
[32:25] | what did you say his name was again? | 他姓什么来着 |
[32:27] | Elspeth would only kill Karen Lloyd | 只要你给埃尔斯佩思提供好设备 |
[32:30] | if you supplied him with the right equipment. | 他就能杀了凯伦·洛伊德 |
[32:32] | Sosa stole the magnet, | 索萨偷了磁铁 |
[32:33] | Elspeth used it to pull off the hit. | 埃尔斯佩思用它完成暗杀 |
[32:37] | So the prints we got from Elspeth today | 所以我们今天拿到的埃尔斯佩思的指纹 |
[32:39] | aren’t going to match the ones from the scene. | 和犯罪现场的指纹肯定对不上 |
[32:42] | I’m just trying to give you a tip. | 我只是给你点提示 |
[32:44] | Anonymously and off the record. | 匿名无来源的提示 |
[32:46] | Where is Sosa now? | 索萨现在在哪里 |
[32:48] | We’ve fallen out of touch. | 我们已经失去联系了 |
[32:50] | So you had him killed. | 所以你杀了他 |
[32:51] | His body’s probably at the bottom of the ocean. | 他可能已经尸沉大海了 |
[32:54] | You’re so negative, Joan. | 你太消极了 乔恩 |
[32:57] | Karen was negative. | 凯伦也曾很消极 |
[32:58] | Look where it got her. | 看看她现在什么下场 |
[33:01] | I really thought you’d be there. | 我真心以为你也会在那 |
[33:03] | With her, in the end. | 一直陪伴她到最后 |
[33:06] | In fact, I’m amazed you weren’t in that elevator. | 事实上我很惊讶你没上电梯 |
[33:09] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[33:11] | what if the person behind it | 如果幕后的主使 |
[33:14] | was counting on you being there? | 正指望着你上电梯呢 |
[33:19] | Well, I guess that person would’ve been pretty disappointed. | 我猜那人该失望了 |
[33:24] | I don’t think she’s the type | 我不觉得她 |
[33:25] | to stay disappointed for very long. | 会让自己失望太久 |
[33:48] | Housewarming present. | 祝贺你搬家的礼物 |
[33:53] | There’s little open at this hour. | 这个点大多数店都关门了 |
[33:55] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[33:57] | Captain Gregson told me of your crossing with Miss March. | 格雷森警监跟我说了你和马奇小姐的交锋 |
[34:00] | She was right, of course. | 她说得没错 当然 |
[34:02] | The fingerprints were not a match for Kevin Elspeth’s. | 指纹和凯文·埃尔斯佩思的不匹配 |
[34:06] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[34:28] | Kevin Elspeth? | 凯文·埃尔斯佩思 |
[34:30] | Yes, that’s him checking in. | 是的 这是他入住的时候 |
[34:32] | You said the electromagnet was like a keg, | 你说电磁铁有啤酒桶那么大 |
[34:35] | but he didn’t have any luggage that size or shape. | 但他没有那么大的行李 |
[34:37] | Hmm. Obviously, he… | 很显然 他… |
[34:38] | He brought it in in pieces, I know. | 我知道 他拆开了带进去的 |
[34:42] | Well, he’d have to. | 他不得不这样 |
[34:43] | A 20-Tesla magnet weighs a little more than one ton. | 20特斯拉的磁铁有一吨多重 |
[34:46] | A ton? | 一吨 |
[34:48] | Romero Sosa would’ve needed help when he stole it. | 罗梅罗·索萨偷窃时肯定需要帮手 |
[34:51] | So Captain Gregson is dispatching a team to Rutgers | 所以格雷森警监派了一组人明早去 |
[34:53] | tomorrow morning. | 罗格斯大学 |
[34:55] | They’ll search for evidence which might help identify additional parties. | 寻找能辨别出同伙身份的证据 |
[35:00] | You could’ve sent me a text. | 你发短信告诉我就行了 |
[35:05] | I know what it’s like to be frustrated | 我知道在抓捕宿敌的过程中 |
[35:07] | in pursuit of a nemesis. | 遭遇挫折是什么感觉 |
[35:11] | There were times when, amongst your other functions, | 曾经你的诸多功能之一 |
[35:13] | you served as a kind of “sounding board” for me, | 就是做我的共鸣板提供咨询意见 |
[35:15] | so I thought perhaps I could return the favor. | 我想也许我也可以为你这么做 |
[35:17] | No. | 不用了 |
[35:18] | You decided we weren’t partners. | 是你决定我们不再是搭档的 |
[35:20] | So I learned to work without you. | 所以我学着自己单干 |
[35:22] | It’s what I’m used to now. | 我现在已经习惯了 |
[35:25] | Well, should you change your mind… | 如果你改变主意… |
[36:52] | I think I’m ready for another. | 再来一杯 |
[36:54] | It’s got to be 5:00 somewhere, right? | 肯定有地方现在已经五点了 对吧 |
[37:00] | Joan. | 乔恩 |
[37:02] | And you brought your friend. | 你还带了朋友来 |
[37:04] | You have great taste. | 你真的很有品味 |
[37:06] | Real estate, horses, hit men. | 房产 马 杀手 |
[37:10] | I was so focused on what happened in that elevator, | 我很纠结于电梯里的事故 |
[37:12] | I never stopped to think about what happened next. | 从没想过接下来发生的事 |
[37:14] | Imagine you’re Kevin Elspeth. | 想象你就是凯文·埃尔斯佩思 |
[37:16] | You just killed two people in cold blood. | 你刚无情地杀了两个人 |
[37:19] | Now, police are flooding into the hotel. | 现在 大批警察涌进酒店 |
[37:21] | They’re checking the rooms, blocking exits, | 他们搜查房间 封锁出口 |
[37:22] | and you want out. | 而你想逃走 |
[37:24] | Problem is, you have a 2,000-pound magnet with you. | 问题是 你带着两千磅重的磁铁 |
[37:28] | Pretty hard to explain. So what do you do? | 有点难解释 那你会怎么做 |
[37:30] | Hmm, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:31] | Can I fly in this absurd hypothetical? | 在这种无端的假设下 我能飞吗 |
[37:34] | No, but you’re clever. | 不行 但你很聪明 |
[37:36] | Clever enough to have smuggled pieces of your murder weapon | 聪明到把杀人凶器拆开 |
[37:39] | into the hotel in your luggage. | 装进行李箱里带进酒店 |
[37:41] | Others you had shipped there in boxes. | 其他部分你则装箱运来 |
[37:43] | Only now, the job’s done, | 只是现在 任务完成 |
[37:46] | but the murder weapon is too heavy to move quickly. | 但凶器太重了 不易快速转移 |
[37:49] | The hotel lobby cameras have Elspeth coming and going. | 酒店大堂的摄像头拍到了埃尔斯佩思进出酒店 |
[37:52] | But the thing is, | 但是 |
[37:54] | his bags look a lot heavier checking in than checking out. | 他的行李在登记入住时比退房时重很多 |
[37:57] | We confirmed that he didn’t send | 我们知道他没有从酒店 |
[37:58] | any packages from the hotel. | 寄任何包裹出来 |
[38:00] | He left the magnet in his room. | 他把磁铁留在了房间里 |
[38:03] | I was planning on going riding today, | 今天我打算去骑马 |
[38:05] | so if you want to talk more about your theories, | 所以你们要是还想继续说这些理论 |
[38:08] | I suggest you consult my attorneys. | 我建议你们去找我的律师 |
[38:10] | We found it. | 我们找到了 |
[38:15] | There are only so many places you could | 没多少地方能藏匿 |
[38:17] | stash something that size. | 那么大的东西 |
[38:19] | The bench in the shower was perfect. | 浴室里的板凳是绝佳选择 |
[38:22] | When it was over, all he had to do was replace the top of the bench. | 事成以后 他只需要把板凳的面板再安上 |
[38:25] | He did a good job, too. | 他手艺很不错 |
[38:27] | But the thing is, | 但问题是 |
[38:28] | if you really study every inch of a crime scene, | 如果你真的仔细研究犯罪现场 |
[38:31] | sometimes you notice things you weren’t even looking for. | 有时就会有意外的发现 |
[38:35] | Like where the grout is a little whiter because it’s new. | 比如水泥浆颜色略白因为它是新的 |
[38:39] | Kevin Elspeth was careful not to get his prints on the magnet. | 凯文·埃尔斯佩思很小心地避免在磁铁上留下指纹 |
[38:42] | We know, because he buried disposable | 我们知道这个是因为他在那 |
[38:44] | gloves– like these– right in there with it. | 留下了像这样的一次性手套 |
[38:47] | Now, he didn’t consider the possibility | 他没想到我们有可能 |
[38:49] | we could be pull his prints from inside the gloves themselves. | 从手套里面提取他的指纹 |
[38:57] | And I suppose he told you exactly what you wanted to hear. | 我想他已经全盘托出了 |
[39:02] | Well, you’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[39:05] | I wonder if this… | 不知道这位 |
[39:08] | Mr. Elspeth will still be alive by the time I go to trial. | 埃尔斯佩思先生能不能活着等到我出庭 |
[39:12] | Well, yes and no. | 能 也不能 |
[39:15] | Kevin Elspeth doesn’t exist anymore. | 凯文·埃尔斯佩思已经不存在了 |
[39:17] | He entered federal witness protection this morning. | 今早他进入了联邦证人保护计划 |
[39:20] | You’re never gonna find this one, Elana. | 你永远找不到他了 伊莱娜 |
[39:23] | You have the right to remain silent | 你有权保持沉默 |
[39:24] | and refuse to answer questions. | 及拒绝回答问题 |
[39:26] | Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law. | 但你所说的一切可能被作为呈堂证供 |
[39:35] | Kitty! | 凯蒂 |
[39:37] | Did you forget you handcuffed me to a chair down here? | 你把我拷在椅子上了 你忘了吗 |
[39:40] | You should’ve freed yourself minutes ago. | 你早就该把手铐解开了 |
[39:46] | Watson. | 华生 |
[39:48] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[39:55] | Place looks good. | 收拾得不错 |
[39:57] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[40:01] | I wanted to let you know that, uh… | 我想告诉你… |
[40:02] | Elana march has been brought to justice. Again. Yeah. | 伊莱娜·马奇再次被捕了 我知道 |
[40:06] | Saw it on the news. | 看到新闻了 |
[40:08] | You are to be commended, Watson. | 你做得很好 华生 |
[40:10] | If not for your doggedness… | 要不是你的坚持… |
[40:11] | I told Captain Gregson I was okay | 我跟格雷森警监说了 |
[40:13] | with you coming back to the precinct. | 我对你回警局工作没有意见 |
[40:16] | I’m even okay with, uh, Kitty. | 凯蒂的事我也没意见 |
[40:20] | Well, I’m… | 我… |
[40:21] | I’m very glad to hear that. | 我很高兴你这么说 |
[40:23] | We’re still not partners. | 但我们仍然不是搭档 |
[40:25] | We’ll work on our own cases, of course, | 当然我们会各自查案 |
[40:26] | but if you ever need a consultation | 但如果你需要建议 |
[40:28] | or fresh eyes on something– whatever– | 或者不同的视角 随便什么 |
[40:30] | I’m-I’m available. | 可以找我 |
[40:33] | As I am to you. | 我也一样 |
[40:37] | I wanted to ask you one thing. | 我想问你一件事 |
[40:41] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这 |
[40:43] | I live here. | 我住在这 |
[40:44] | No, not the Brownstone. | 不 我不是说褐石屋 |
[40:46] | New York. | 是纽约 |
[40:48] | London didn’t work out, but I know you. | 伦敦干不下去 但我了解你 |
[40:50] | You could’ve gone anywhere. | 你去哪里都可以 |
[40:53] | So why here? | 为什么回来 |
[40:56] | Isn’t it obvious? | 原因不明显吗 |
[41:00] | I belong here. | 我属于这里 |
[41:03] | As do you. | 你也是 |
[41:21] | Watson. | 华生 |
[41:29] | Sherlock told me the news. | 夏洛克跟我说了 |
[41:33] | I’m grateful. | 我很感谢 |
[41:35] | I think I’m gonna learn a lot. | 我觉得我可以学到很多 |
[41:38] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[41:41] | You threw away a lot to take up with Sherlock. | 你为了跟夏洛克共事放弃了很多 |
[41:44] | A whole other career. | 你的整个事业 |
[41:49] | It’s made me wonder… | 这让我好奇 |
[41:52] | What happened to you? | 发生了什么事 |
[41:53] | Why would you take him up on his offer? | 为什么你会接受他的提议 |
[41:58] | I guess I didn’t see it as throwing anything away. | 我想我没把它当作放弃什么 |
[42:01] | I saw it as moving towards something. | 只是有了新的目标 |
[42:05] | What about you? What happened to you? | 那你呢 你发生了什么事 |
[42:12] | Oh, it’s like you said, I suppose. | 可能就像你说的 |
[42:16] | I’m moving towards something. | 我有了新的目标 |
[42:45] | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者] 或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com |