时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Something’s wrong? – We need to talk. | -出事了 -我们得谈谈 |
[00:10] | I told her… told her what you were, | 我告诉她你是怎样的人了 |
[00:13] | – but she wouldn’t listen. – Sherlock. | -可她不听我的 -夏洛克 |
[00:15] | To allow a criminal syndicate to set up shop | 居然让你的破餐厅 |
[00:17] | in your stupid restaurant. | 变成黑社会的老巢 |
[00:19] | So, you said you struck some sort of “Deal” With them. | 你说你跟他们达成了一个协议 |
[00:21] | Explain it to me. | 跟我解释一下 |
[00:22] | We’re doing our best, considering the circumstances. | 鉴于目前的情况 我们在尽全力 |
[00:24] | Circumstances that could have been avoided | 要是你几个月前就把你弟弟带离纽约 |
[00:26] | if you’d removed your brother from New York, | 目前的情况根本不会发生 |
[00:27] | as I recommended a few months ago. | 我之前就建议你这么做 |
[00:29] | You must realize that as soon as we hand over the list, | 你肯定知道一旦我们交出名单 他们就会杀了 |
[00:31] | they will murder you, me and Joan. | 他们就会杀了你 我和乔恩 |
[00:34] | Let’s approach the situation the smart way. | 让我们用聪明的方法来解决问题 |
[00:41] | You have what we asked for? | 你拿到我们要的东西了吗 |
[00:46] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[00:52] | It’s all clear. | 这里已经安全 |
[00:53] | You squared, sir? | 您没事吧 先生 |
[00:58] | Obviously, there’s a great deal I need to tell you. | 很显然 我有很多事要告诉你 |
[01:13] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[01:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:18] | No. Something’s happened. | 不 出事了 |
[01:19] | I need the captain’s help. Yours as well. | 我需要警监的帮助 还有你的 |
[01:28] | Watson? | 华生 |
[01:29] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 对 我没事 |
[01:31] | Look, we’re really busy right now, | 听着 我们现在很忙 |
[01:33] | but if you need me, grab me. All right? | 但如果你需要我 就叫我 好吗 |
[01:36] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[01:37] | Home. | 在家 |
[01:38] | Mycroft’s here, too. | 麦考夫也在这里 |
[01:40] | There’s a lot you need to know. | 有很多事要让你知道 |
[01:51] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:53] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[01:59] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[02:03] | My brother? | 我哥哥呢 |
[02:04] | Here. | 这呢 |
[02:09] | All things considered, you’re doing quite well. | 综合考虑 你没什么大碍 |
[02:11] | I can give you something to help you sleep, if you like. | 如果你需要的话我可以给你一些安眠药 |
[02:15] | Oh, that’s okay. | 不用了 |
[02:22] | Give me one reason I shouldn’t thrash you. | 给我一个不打你的理由 |
[02:24] | You’re upset, and you’re right to be, but I can explain. | 你生气了 这完全合理 但我能解释 |
[02:27] | Actually, I’ve heard this before, | 我已经听过这些了 |
[02:28] | I don’t need to hear it again. | 我不需要再听一遍 |
[02:29] | I’m going to bed. Excuse me. | 我要去睡觉了 失陪 |
[02:34] | Expat physician. | 外籍医生 |
[02:36] | Two guards both carrying Glock 17s | 两个警卫都带着格洛克17s式手枪 |
[02:38] | and wearing bulletproof jackets. | 还穿着防弹背心 |
[02:40] | British Intelligence? MI6? | 英国情报局 军情六处 |
[02:42] | Obviously, you struck some sort of deal with them. | 显然你跟他们有某种交易 |
[02:45] | Copping to your various criminal activities | 承认了你的各种犯罪行为 |
[02:47] | in exchange for help with rescuing Watson. | 以交换对营救华生的帮助 |
[02:49] | Gentlemen, please know you have my deepest gratitude | 先生们 对于你们将我的搭档 |
[02:52] | for bringing my partner home in one piece. | 安全带回家 我深怀感激 |
[02:54] | As for my brother, | 至于我哥哥 |
[02:56] | I can only hope that whatever deal he struck with you | 我只希望他跟你们达成的交易中 |
[02:58] | involves some form of jail time. | 包含了一些牢狱时光 |
[03:00] | Are you quite finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[03:02] | No, not even close. | 还早着呢 |
[03:03] | Then I’ll do you the favor of telling you you’re wrong. | 那我就赏脸告诉你你说错了 |
[03:05] | British Intelligence isn’t here to arrest me. | 英国情报局不是来逮捕我的 |
[03:08] | I am British Intelligence. | 我就是英国情报局的 |
[03:49] | Everything I’ve told you is true, more or less. | 我以前告诉你的都是真的 基本上是 |
[03:51] | I’ve just omitted a great deal. | 我只是省略了很多内容 |
[03:54] | It’s true, my business was going through a rough patch. | 我的生意遇到了困难是真的 |
[03:56] | I needed cash to keep my restaurants afloat. | 我需要现金来维持我的餐厅 |
[03:59] | So, you took money from drug dealers. | 所以你从毒品贩子手里拿钱 |
[04:01] | What could go wrong? | 能出什么问题呢 |
[04:02] | Le Milieu approached me with what they called | “中间人”带着一个他们所谓的 |
[04:04] | a “Mutually beneficial arrangement.” | “互惠安排”找到了我 |
[04:06] | It was not an offer one could decline, | 那是一个让人无法拒绝的提议 |
[04:07] | and yet that’s precisely what I intended to do. | 而且那正是我想要做的 |
[04:11] | But, before I could give my official word, | 但在我正式同意之前 |
[04:12] | I was visited by a man from MI6. | 一个军情六处的人来找我 |
[04:16] | He told me they’d been watching Le Milieu | 他说他们一直在监控”中间人” |
[04:19] | and were aware of the offer he urged me to accept. | 而且也知道他那个提议 |
[04:22] | Burrow in, keep my eyes and ears open, | 希望我打入敌人内部 多看多听 |
[04:24] | do some good for Queen and country. | 做点对女王和国家有益的事 |
[04:27] | And here was me thinking MI6 | 我总以为军情六处 |
[04:28] | was an intelligence organization. | 是个高智商组织[又作”情报机构”] |
[04:31] | But they sought help from you, a virtual cartoon character. | 但他们向你寻求帮助 你这么个卡通人物 |
[04:34] | You’re not listening. | 你没有认真听 |
[04:36] | Would you put that down before you kill us both? | 你能把那个放下吗 以免害死咱俩 |
[04:38] | That is toxic mold. | 那是有毒的霉菌 |
[04:39] | Part of an experiment. | 之前做实验用的 |
[04:41] | Inhaling it would be a death sentence. | 吸入它就会死 |
[04:50] | I suppose, at first, it was all very romantic. | 一开始我觉得剧情很浪漫 |
[04:53] | I was an asset. | 我是个线人 |
[04:54] | I was embedded with Le Milieu. | 我打入”中间人”内部 |
[04:58] | As it turned out, | 结果发现 |
[04:58] | I had something of a knack for spying. | 我有独特的间谍技巧 |
[05:01] | What’s your Double O designation, | 你的双O任命是什么 |
[05:01] | 双O部门是军情六处的一个部门 成员持有执照 执行任务时可以杀人 | |
[05:02] | license to kill or just annoy? | 有权杀人还是仅仅让人讨厌 |
[05:05] | I never was an operative. | 我从来都不是特工 |
[05:07] | Never went on missions. | 从来不执行任务 |
[05:10] | But I did find that I had a capacity | 不过我确实发现自己有 |
[05:12] | for storing facts– quite a remarkable one. | 获得情报的才能 还非常出色 |
[05:15] | And as my work with Le Milieu brought me into contact | 而且随着我和”中间人”的工作 |
[05:18] | with other criminal organizations, | 让我接触了其他的犯罪组织 |
[05:20] | I began to take on their secrets, too. | 我也开始套取他们的秘密 |
[05:23] | I became a sort of… clearing house for MI6. | 某种意义上我成为了军情六处的信息交换站 |
[05:28] | I could often, but not always, predict the effect | 我可以经常 虽然不总是这样 预测到 |
[05:31] | of certain actions that might be taken | 有可能发生的为了除掉犯罪组织 |
[05:34] | to dismantle criminal groups. | 而采取的特定行动的影响 |
[05:38] | I know you don’t take me seriously, | 我知道你不把我当回事 |
[05:39] | but the agency does. | 但他们重视我 |
[05:41] | And they have done for quite some time. | 我们已经合作了很多次了 |
[05:43] | So, you honestly expect me to believe | 你真的想让我相信 |
[05:45] | that you are an MI6 asset | 你是军情六处的线人 |
[05:47] | and you have kept that hidden from me… | 而这事你瞒了我 |
[05:50] | for over a decade? | 十多年 |
[05:52] | Right. | 是啊 |
[05:54] | ‘Cause we’re so close. | 我们这么要好 |
[06:00] | Few months ago, you told me | 几个月前 你告诉我说 |
[06:02] | that Father wanted me to return to London. | 父亲想让我回到伦敦 |
[06:04] | That was a lie, wasn’t it? | 那是骗人的 对吧 |
[06:06] | You wanted me out of New York, | 你只想让我离开纽约 |
[06:08] | so I wouldn’t tip to your operation. | 这样我就不会干扰你的行动 |
[06:10] | It was my handler’s idea. | 那是我上线的意思 |
[06:11] | He has a handler. | 你还有上线啊 |
[06:12] | There’s a certain… | 军情六处对你 |
[06:14] | awareness of you at MI6. | 有所了解 |
[06:16] | He thought you might interfere. | 他认为你可能会碍事 |
[06:19] | Your obfuscation nearly cost Watson her life. | 你的混淆视听差点害华生丧命 |
[06:22] | It was you who became suspicious | 是你先开始怀疑 |
[06:24] | of the Le Milieu presence at Diogenes. | “中间人”在第欧根尼的出现 |
[06:26] | And instead of coming to me, you went to her, | 而且你没有来找我 却去找她 |
[06:28] | hoping to drive a wedge. | 以为可以挑拨离间 |
[06:30] | You want to point fingers, Sherlock, | 你还想指责他人 夏洛克 |
[06:31] | save them for yourself. | 先反省你自己吧 |
[06:32] | You could have told me the truth after she was taken. | 你本可以在她被抓走后就告诉我真相 |
[06:35] | I had an obligation to at least try and maintain my cover. | 我有义务不到万不得已不能暴露我的身份 |
[06:38] | I also had a plan in place to guarantee her safe return. | 我心中也有数能保证她平安归来 |
[06:41] | I’m sorry I had to incapacitate you, | 抱歉我不得不电昏你 |
[06:43] | but I couldn’t risk the NSA mucking it up! | 但我不能冒险让国安部搞砸了 |
[06:51] | This is gonna take some time to process. | 我需要些时间来消化 |
[07:00] | My handler wants to see us tomorrow, both of us. | 我的上线明天就想见咱们两个 |
[07:04] | Make sure we’re on the same page. | 要确保我们在同一战线上 |
[07:08] | It’s the sort of invitation one is obliged to accept. | 这可是一个让人无法拒绝的邀请 |
[07:11] | Sort of a running theme with you. | 这都变成你的口头禅了 |
[07:15] | Look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[07:35] | Ah, the Holmes boys. | 福尔摩斯兄弟来了 |
[07:39] | You must be “The handler,” | 你一定是那位上线了 |
[07:41] | Sherrington. | 谢林顿 |
[07:43] | Overthrow any good governments lately? | 最近有颠覆任何政府吗 |
[07:47] | This is a place my colleagues and I like to gather. | 这里是我和同事喜欢来的地方 |
[07:49] | The clientele tend to be misanthropic. | 这里的客人有点独来独往 |
[07:52] | Everyone… keeps to himself. | 大家各做各的事 |
[07:54] | So, forgive me if I skip the obligatory chit-chat. | 那抱歉我就略过必须的寒暄了 |
[07:56] | I’ve got a traumatized friend I’d like to get home to. | 我有位受了精神创伤的朋友在家等我 |
[07:59] | What do you say we cut to the chase? | 我们开门见山地谈怎么样 |
[08:00] | “The chase”? | 怎么个开门见山 |
[08:02] | How is MI6 handling last night’s cock-up | 军情六处打算如何处理昨晚的烂摊子 |
[08:04] | and to what lies shall Watson and I adhere to | 还有如果别人来找我们谈话 |
[08:06] | in the event that we are interviewed by other parties? | 华生和我应该怎么编谎比较合适 |
[08:10] | Everything you said he was, eh? | 他还真像你说的那样 |
[08:12] | Oh, you’re only scratching the surface. | 你这还只是看到皮毛而已 |
[08:14] | Mycroft said three Le Milieu soldiers were killed last night. | 麦考夫说三位”中间人”的士兵昨晚被射杀了 |
[08:17] | My men cleaned the scene; the bodies won’t turn up. | 我的人已经清理好现场 尸体被处理了 |
[08:19] | And de Soto, the captain? | 那德索托 那个头头呢 |
[08:21] | Should we be looking over our shoulders for | 我们需要以后一直都提防着 |
[08:22] | angry Frenchmen for the rest of our lives? | 愤怒的法国人的报复吗 |
[08:24] | Uh, de Soto was picked up leaving the scene | 德索托离开现场时被我们拦下 |
[08:27] | and in possession of a list of stolen Swiss bank accounts. | 手里有失窃的瑞士银行账户名单 |
[08:30] | We made sure that his lot found out enough about it to, uh, | 我们会确保他的同伴充分了解这个情况 |
[08:34] | motivate him to cooperate. | 迫使他合作 |
[08:35] | They think he disappeared his men | 他们觉得是他除掉了他的人 |
[08:37] | and then made off with the list. | 然后带着名单消失了 |
[08:39] | My involvement and Mycroft’s will remain a secret? | 我和麦考夫的介入会永远成为秘密吗 |
[08:45] | Well, Watson and I can keep that straight. | 好吧 华生和我可以这么说 |
[08:47] | Let’s you and I never cross paths again. | 希望你我以后也不要再接触了 |
[08:48] | Brother. | 走吧 |
[08:50] | I have a job for you, Sherlock. | 我有份工作提供给你 夏洛克 |
[08:53] | A case, I think you’d call it. | 一个案子 你应该喜欢这么称呼 |
[08:56] | A case? What case? | 案子 什么案子 |
[08:57] | I did you a favor last night. | 昨晚我帮了你的忙 |
[08:59] | I saved your partner’s life. | 我救了你搭档的命 |
[09:00] | You did and I’m grateful. | 确实 而且我很感激 |
[09:02] | – Saved your brother’s life, too. – I’ll let that slide. | -也救了你哥哥的命 -我不太关心这个 |
[09:05] | Ten minutes. | 给我十分钟 |
[09:07] | That’s all I ask. | 我就这点要求 |
[09:12] | Last week, an ex-analyst of ours | 上周 我们的一位 |
[09:14] | was found murdered in his apartment. | 前分析人员于其住所被杀 |
[09:15] | Man by the name of Arthur West. | 这人叫亚瑟·韦斯特 |
[09:18] | Police think it was a… | 警方认为那是一起 |
[09:20] | a robbery gone wrong. | 入室抢劫的意外 |
[09:22] | But you suspect otherwise? | 但你们怀疑另有原因 |
[09:25] | Honestly, I can’t say. | 老实说 我不确定 |
[09:27] | Things with West always were complicated. | 韦斯特的情况总是很复杂 |
[09:31] | You don’t look well, Mycroft. | 你看起来气色不好 麦考夫 |
[09:33] | I was told this would be a simple debriefing. | 我之前被告知这只会是一个简短的汇报会 |
[09:36] | It was. Now it’s something else. | 本来是 但现在有别的事了 |
[09:40] | Consider how Joan might feel if you take a case with MI6 | 鉴于昨天晚上发生的事 你得考虑一下 |
[09:43] | after everything that happened last night. | 如果你跟军情六处合作乔恩会怎么想 |
[09:45] | Judging by the cold shoulder I saw you receive, | 从你所遭遇的冷漠来看 |
[09:47] | I’d say she was no longer any of your concern. | 我想她已经不需要你关心了 |
[09:50] | Besides, I’m not planning to lie to her about it | 况且 我不会既跟她上床 |
[09:52] | whilst taking her into my bed. | 又撒谎骗她的 |
[09:53] | So, it’s hardly the same thing, is it? | 所以这不是一回事 对吧 |
[09:56] | You were saying, Arthur West, complicated. | 你刚才说 亚瑟·韦斯特 比较复杂 |
[10:00] | Well, at one time, he was a valued resource. | 他以前是一个很有价值的情报员 |
[10:02] | Kind of man who could spot patterns in the chatter | 他能够从可疑分子的谈话中 |
[10:05] | between suspicious parties. | 发现某些模式 |
[10:07] | Patterns that could raise flags, save lives. | 这些模式能引起我们的注意 挽救生命 |
[10:11] | But his periods of high value | 但是他在高效工作期间 |
[10:12] | were interspersed with phases of no activity at all. | 也会时不时的有非常低迷的时期 |
[10:15] | 服用药物: 帕罗西汀 卡马西平 拉莫三嗪 丙戊酸 [都是精神性药物] | |
[10:16] | I see references here to anti-depressants, | 我看到这上面有抗抑郁药 |
[10:18] | mood stabilizers. Bipolar? | 情绪稳定药 他有躁郁症吗 |
[10:20] | Eventually, he was seeing shadows where none existed. | 到最后 他变得疑神疑鬼了 |
[10:23] | Forced him into early retirement. | 这使他不得不提前退休了 |
[10:27] | What was he doing in New York? | 他来纽约干什么 |
[10:29] | Well, settled here after he washed out. | 他精疲力竭之后想要安顿下来 |
[10:32] | Wife’s an American. | 妻子是个美国人 |
[10:33] | Should say ex-wife, they split up two years ago. | 应该说是前妻 他们两年前离婚了 |
[10:36] | But every now and again, even as a civilian, | 但即使是做了普通百姓 |
[10:38] | West would contact us and say he had something. | 韦斯特也会时不时联系我们 说他有所发现 |
[10:40] | First few times, we followed through, | 开始的几次 我们跟进调查了 |
[10:42] | but when they led to nothing… | 但什么都没查到 所以… |
[10:43] | You lost his number. | 你们就不搭理他了 |
[10:45] | He didn’t contact us for a good long while. | 很长一段时间他都没有联系我们 |
[10:49] | Until two weeks ago. | 直到两周以前 |
[10:51] | Insisted that the information he had was crucial | 他坚持认为他所掌握的消息 |
[10:53] | to the preservation of the agency. | 事关情报处的生死存亡 |
[10:55] | Refused to talk about it on the phone. | 他不肯在电话里谈 |
[10:57] | Wanted a face-to-face. | 要求面谈 |
[11:00] | No one took him seriously. | 没人把他当回事 |
[11:01] | Until he was killed. | 直到他被杀之后 |
[11:02] | The case is now in the hands of the NYPD. | 现在这案子归纽约警局管 |
[11:06] | Look, I’d like you to take a peak into the investigation. | 我想让你去打探一下案子的调查情况 |
[11:10] | See if anything jumps out. | 看看有没有什么异样 |
[11:13] | If West’s murder is as it appears, well, lovely. | 如果韦斯特的死真如警方所说 那很好 |
[11:19] | If it’s more than that… | 但如果另有蹊跷 |
[11:22] | you’ll let us know. | 你来告诉我们 |
[11:24] | And we’ll take it from there. | 剩下的就交给我们了 |
[11:28] | That’s it? | 这就行了 |
[11:29] | I’d also like you to assassinate the Premier of China. | 我还想让你去暗杀中国的总理 |
[11:32] | Perhaps I should have led with that. | 或许我应该先说这事 |
[11:35] | Take a look at the case. | 去瞧瞧那个案子 |
[11:37] | Give us your two cents worth, | 拿出你的本事 |
[11:39] | and then we’ll consider our score settled. | 我们就算扯平了 |
[11:42] | You do know my brother is the very opposite of a company man? | 你应该知道我弟弟不是那种听命于人的人吧 |
[11:46] | Expecting him to abide by your limitations is a folly. | 你想让他按你的要求去做事简直太愚蠢了 |
[11:50] | Worried I’ll show you up? | 担心我给你丢脸吗 |
[11:51] | More worried you’ll start a war. | 我更担心你会挑起一场战争 |
[11:55] | Your conditions are acceptable. | 你的条件我接受了 |
[11:58] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |
[12:15] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[12:17] | About the same. | 还那样 |
[12:20] | I was trying to see if anything that happened last night | 我想查查看昨天晚上发生的事 |
[12:22] | made it to the news, but so far, it’s… | 有没有上新闻 但到目前… |
[12:25] | It’s one of the benefits of being a clandestine intelligence organization. | 这就是秘密情报组织的优势 |
[12:28] | They excel at sweeping things under the rug. | 他们非常善于隐瞒事情真相 |
[12:31] | Is Ms. Hudson gone? | 哈德森女士走了吗 |
[12:33] | Yeah. I wasn’t feeling like company. | 是的 我想一个人待着 |
[12:40] | I want you to know that, uh… I’m sorry. | 我想让你知道 我很抱歉 |
[12:44] | For everything you’ve been through | 对你所经历的所有事情我都感到抱歉 |
[12:46] | and, uh… whatever part I might have played in it. | 无论我在这次事件中是个什么角色 |
[12:51] | If-if anything ever happened to you… | 如果你有什么不测 |
[12:52] | What was that meeting you had to go to? | 你去跟谁见面了 |
[12:57] | I’ve been assigned to an investigative task by MI6. | 军情六处派我调查一个案子 |
[13:01] | In exchange for their assistance last night. | 作为对他们昨晚所提供的帮助的回报 |
[13:04] | Once completed, they and my brother | 完成以后 他们以及我哥哥 |
[13:07] | will be out of our lives forever. | 会永远从我们的生活中消失 |
[13:10] | What do they want us to do? | 他们想让我们干什么 |
[13:14] | Let me be very clear on something: | 我先跟你说清楚 |
[13:16] | you’re welcome to assist me, but I have no expectation of that. | 我很欢迎你来帮我 但我并不期望你这么做 |
[13:20] | You should take whatever time that you need to… recuperate. | 你应该多花点时间 调养一下 |
[13:23] | Actually, work would be good right now. | 说实话 工作对我来说更有益 |
[13:25] | I don’t want to sit around anymore. | 我不想再这么干坐着了 |
[13:27] | So, what’s the task? | 任务是什么 |
[13:28] | Arthur Cadogan West. | 亚瑟·卡多根·韦斯特 |
[13:31] | Found dead in his Greenpoint apartment four nights ago, | 四晚前被发现死在他绿点公寓的家中 |
[13:35] | two gunshots to the chest. | 胸部中了两枪 |
[13:38] | Drawer F3. | F3号抽屉 |
[13:41] | Knock yourselves out. | 你们自己看吧 |
[13:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:45] | According to this, West walked in on a burglary. | 这上面说 韦斯特回家正撞见入室行窃的 |
[13:49] | Murder weapon was never recovered. | 一直没找到凶器 |
[13:59] | Dr. Hawes. | 霍斯医生 |
[14:00] | Was Mr. West intact when he arrived? | 韦斯特先生被送来时是完整的吗 |
[14:02] | What do you mean “Intact”? | 你说”完整”是什么意思 |
[14:03] | In possession of his extremities. | 四肢还在 |
[14:05] | Course he was. Why? | 当然了 怎么了 |
[14:12] | Not your work, I take it? | 我想这不是你干的吧 |
[14:14] | No. | 不是 |
[14:15] | No one who works here would have… done that. | 这里没人会做出这种事 |
[14:19] | Well, let’s assume it was the work of someone | 好吧 我们暂且假设这不是 |
[14:20] | who do not work here. | 内部人士所为 |
[14:22] | I think you’ve been the victim of a break-in. | 我想是有人非法闯入了 |
[14:32] | Why were you two even looking at this guy? | 你们为什么要来看这具尸体 |
[14:35] | Bored. | 无聊 |
[14:36] | Came here in search of an interesting case. | 我们来这里寻找有意思的案子 |
[14:38] | As we are wont to do. | 就像我们经常做的那样 |
[14:40] | Well, nobody noticed till now, but there is | 刚刚才发现 |
[14:42] | an hour-long gap in the surveillance video | 三晚前的监控录像里 |
[14:44] | from three nights ago. | 有一个小时的空白 |
[14:46] | Now, whoever did this knew how to shut down the system | 干这事的人知道如何关掉监控系统 |
[14:48] | and when to make their move. | 并伺机下手 |
[14:49] | The morgue’s been shorthanded, | 停尸房一直缺少人手 |
[14:51] | the assistant M.E. on call was out at a scene half that night. | 值班的助理验尸员那晚一半时间都在犯罪现场 |
[14:54] | We got to at least consider the possibility | 我们至少应该考虑 |
[14:56] | this was an inside job. | 内部人士作案的可能性 |
[14:58] | You guys got nothing, right? | 你们什么都没查到 对吗 |
[15:00] | No. I’d be remiss if I didn’t express my doubts | 是的 如果可能是内部人员所为 |
[15:03] | this was a member of staff. | 我早就提出来了 |
[15:04] | I spend a good deal of time here. | 我经常出入此地 |
[15:06] | I’ve got a nose for traitors. | 要是有内鬼 早就被我的鼻子闻出来了 |
[15:08] | The chief. | 是局长 |
[15:10] | I’ll tell him about your nose. | 我会和他说说你的鼻子 |
[15:13] | Hello. | 喂 |
[15:20] | Couldn’t have told him the truth? | 不能告诉他真相吗 |
[15:22] | That we were drawn into a web of intrigue and deceit | 说我们被我无能的军情六处线人哥哥 |
[15:24] | by my ne’er-do-well brother/MI6 asset? | 一步步骗入阴谋诡计的深渊吗 |
[15:27] | No. Not without compromising his cover as a clueless idiot. | 不能 这样就会揭露他愚蠢的本来面目 |
[15:30] | You meant what you said about the arms | 你确定手臂并非 |
[15:31] | not being taken by someone who works here. | 是这里的工作人员偷走的 |
[15:34] | Given Mr. West’s former occupation | 鉴于韦斯特先生以前的职业 |
[15:36] | and the infiltration skills demonstrated by his limb-thief, | 和偷走手臂的人所展现的潜入技巧 |
[15:39] | this is in all likelihood the work of a field operative. | 这看上去更像是特工干的 |
[15:42] | I think Mycroft’s associate is right to think that | 我想麦考夫的同伴是对的 |
[15:44] | there is more to Mr. West’s murder than meets the eye. | 韦斯特先生的谋杀并没有看上去那么简单 |
[15:49] | I don’t understand why anyone would want to steal | 我不明白为什么会有人想偷死人的手臂 |
[15:51] | a dead man’s arms– spy or not. | 就算这个人可能是间谍 |
[15:53] | I assume it’s for one of two reasons: | 我想只有两个可能 |
[15:55] | either to retrieve evidence or destroy it. | 取回证据或者销毁证据 |
[15:57] | Okay. Well, according to Hawes’ autopsy report, | 好吧 根据霍斯医生的验尸报告 |
[15:59] | there are no indications of a struggle with the attackers. | 受害人身上并没有打斗的痕迹 |
[16:02] | There’s no defense wounds, no skin under the nails. | 没有自卫留下的伤口 指甲里没有皮肤 |
[16:05] | And other than a rather pervasive case of eczema, | 除了胳膊上有很多湿疹外 |
[16:08] | Mr. West’s arms seem unremarkable. | 韦斯特先生的胳膊看上去并无特殊 |
[16:11] | Well, the crime scene has been sealed, | 犯罪现场一直被处于保护状态 |
[16:13] | so might be worth taking a look at that. | 可能去那里会有所发现 |
[16:16] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[16:18] | Let me know what you find. | 找到线索通知我 |
[16:19] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[16:21] | The original detectives interviewed | 之前的警探询问了 |
[16:23] | Mr. West’s ex-wife, Marion. | 韦斯特先生的前妻 玛丽安 |
[16:25] | She claimed to be out of touch with the victim. | 她声称早已和被害人没有来往 |
[16:28] | Have a look at the address on the shopping bags in the kitchen. | 看看厨房里购物袋上的地址 |
[16:32] | He lives in Brooklyn, she in Murray Hill. | 他住在布鲁克林 她住在默里山 |
[16:34] | The bags from this market are from Third Avenue. | 但这些购物袋来自第三大道上的超市 |
[16:37] | So, you think she was doing the shopping for him. | 你认为她一直在替他买东西 |
[16:41] | So, she lied to the police. | 所以她并没有对警方说实话 |
[16:47] | W-Why would anybody do that? | 为什么会有人做出这种事 |
[16:49] | Who would want to steal Arthur’s arms? | 谁会想偷亚瑟的胳膊 |
[16:52] | Well, that’s what we’re trying to find out. | 这也是我们想知道的 |
[16:54] | But right now, we’re more curious | 但现在 我们更想知道 |
[16:56] | why you lied to the detectives who interviewed you. | 为什么你要对询问你的警探撒谎 |
[17:00] | You claimed that you hadn’t seen Mr. West in months. | 你声称自己数月来没有见过韦斯特先生 |
[17:02] | We stopped by a supermarket on the way here. | 我们在来的路上经过一家超市 |
[17:04] | Young woman behind the pharmacy counter– | 销售药品的年轻女士 |
[17:06] | she confirmed that you regularly filled the prescriptions | 她证实了你会定期去取 |
[17:08] | used to treat his bipolar disorder. | 治疗他躁郁症的药物 |
[17:12] | Arthur and I tried to make our marriage work, | 亚瑟和我试图挽回我们的婚姻 |
[17:14] | even after he got worse, but… | 即使是在他病情加重之后 但 |
[17:19] | I wasn’t strong enough. | 我不够坚强 |
[17:21] | I still loved him though. | 但我仍然爱他 |
[17:23] | I still wanted to make sure that he was all right, but… | 我还是想确定他没事 但是 |
[17:26] | I have a boyfriend now. | 我现在有男友了 |
[17:29] | And he can get jealous. | 他可能会吃醋 |
[17:30] | He didn’t know that I was still taking care of Arthur. | 他并不知道我还在照顾亚瑟 |
[17:33] | He was here when the police were questioning me, and… | 警方问我问题的时候他也在场 |
[17:36] | I figured since I didn’t know anything anyway… | 我想既然我一无所知 |
[17:40] | …I-I lied. | 所以就撒谎了 |
[17:42] | Now, when you say your boyfriend could get jealous– | 你说你的男友会吃醋 |
[17:44] | jealous enough to commit murder? | 他会不会因此杀人 |
[17:46] | We spent the weekend in a B&B up in New Paltz. | 我们在纽帕兹的一家旅馆里度过了周末 |
[17:49] | I still have all the receipts. | 我还留着收据 |
[17:52] | Neither one of us was in town when Arthur was killed. | 亚瑟被杀时我们都不在市里 |
[17:56] | Are you the tattoo artist or is your boyfriend? | 是你还是你的男友是纹身艺术家 |
[17:58] | Oh, uh, I am. | 是我 |
[18:00] | Oh, yeah? Any good? Got a few myself. | 手艺怎么样 我自己也有几个纹身 |
[18:05] | I don’t get many complaints. | 还行吧 |
[18:06] | Not an interest shared by your ex-husband though? | 你的前夫并没有这个爱好吧 |
[18:09] | No? | 没有吗 |
[18:15] | Oh, well. Not for everyone, I suppose. | 好吧 不是每个人都有这个爱好 |
[18:22] | You still at West’s apartment? | 你还在韦斯特的公寓里吗 |
[18:24] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[18:25] | Photograph of his kitchen. | 他厨房的照片 |
[18:27] | I noticed a roll of plastic food wrap. | 我注意到有一卷食品保鲜膜 |
[18:29] | Doesn’t look like he does much cooking there though. | 而看起来他并不常做饭 |
[18:31] | I want you to look and check, | 你仔细查看下 |
[18:33] | see if there are any other items there. | 看看那里有没有一些别的东西 |
[18:35] | Moisturizing ointment, | 保湿霜 |
[18:36] | medical tape or antibacterial soap. | 医用胶布或抗菌皂 |
[18:43] | Three for three. Why? What are you thinking? | 三个都有 怎么了 你怎么想到这些 |
[18:45] | All of those items, food wrap included, | 所有这些东西 包括食品保鲜膜 |
[18:47] | are products used in the aftercare of a tattoo. | 都是纹身后使用的保养物品 |
[18:49] | Marion West was a tattoo artist. | 玛丽安·韦斯特是个纹身师 |
[18:51] | I believe she inked her ex-husband’s arms. | 我认为她在她前夫的胳膊上纹了东西 |
[18:54] | Except that West did not have tattoos; | 但韦斯特身上没有纹身 |
[18:56] | we saw the pictures. | 我们看过照片了 |
[18:57] | Just because we couldn’t see them, | 我们看不见纹身 |
[18:59] | doesn’t mean they weren’t there. | 不代表他没有纹 |
[19:00] | Tattoos can be created using UV sensitive ink. | 有一种纹身会使用紫外光敏药水 |
[19:04] | Which means, they can only be viewed under a UV light. | 意味着 这些纹身只能在紫外线下显形 |
[19:07] | I think the dry skin we saw on West’s arms | 我们在韦斯特的胳膊上看到的干裂皮肤 |
[19:09] | were tattoos in the process of healing. | 就是纹身的伤痕正在愈合 |
[19:11] | Invisible ink tattoos? | 隐形药水纹身 |
[19:13] | Not only real, but they’re quite popular in certain subcultures. | 不但存在 在某些亚文化群体中还很流行 |
[19:17] | Right up there with glow sticks and adult-sized pacifiers. | 还包括荧光棒和成人奶嘴 |
[19:20] | I don’t suppose you confirmed any of this with Marion West? | 我想你没和玛丽安·韦斯特确认过这些吧 |
[19:23] | Well, not surprisingly, she chose to evade. | 不奇怪 她逃避了我的问题 |
[19:25] | I did notice a black light amongst her equipment, | 我注意到在她的设备里有一盏黑光灯 |
[19:27] | but beyond that, we’ll have to look elsewhere for our proof. | 但除了这个 我们得到别处去找找证据 |
[19:31] | If I’m right, our former analyst | 如果我是对的 这个前情报分析员 |
[19:33] | inscribed secrets onto his arms in invisible ink, | 把一些秘密用隐形墨水纹到了他胳膊上 |
[19:36] | then shortly after his death, someone broke into the morgue, | 在他死后不久 有人闯入太平间 |
[19:38] | dismembered him in order to obtain those secrets. | 为了获得这个秘密肢解了他 |
[19:41] | You know how insane this sounds, right? | 你知道这听起来有多疯狂 |
[19:43] | I remind you, you’ve entered the world of spydom. | 友情提示 你介入的是间谍的世界 |
[19:45] | Strangeness abounds. | 奇人异事比比皆是 |
[19:47] | I’m off to see Mycroft’s handler. | 我要去见麦考夫的上线 |
[19:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:55] | Joan. | 乔恩 |
[19:57] | Sherlock’s not here. I’ll tell him you came by. | 夏洛克不在 我会告诉他你来过 |
[19:59] | Actually, I came to see you. | 事实上 我是来见你的 |
[20:04] | No. | 不 |
[20:06] | No, to what? | 对什么说不 |
[20:07] | No, to whatever you came here to say. | 对你想说的每一句话 |
[20:09] | No, you can’t come in. | 不 你不能进来 |
[20:10] | No, I’m not all right. | 不 我不好 |
[20:12] | No, there is no possible future for us, | 不 即使过一段时间 |
[20:14] | once some time goes by. | 我们也不可能有任何未来 |
[20:18] | Just no. | 都是不 |
[20:19] | Joan, I came here to apologize. | 乔恩 我是来道歉的 |
[20:23] | Because of… choices I made years ago, | 因为我数年前做的选择 |
[20:26] | because of my obligation to maintain secrecy, | 和我必须保密的义务 |
[20:29] | you were placed in terrible danger. | 让你陷入巨大危险之中 |
[20:32] | Put through an ordeal no one should ever have to go through. | 使你承受了远不该你承受的折磨 |
[20:36] | If you never want to see me again, I’d understand. | 如果你不想再见我 我能理解 |
[20:39] | That’s good, because I don’t want to see you again. | 很好 因为我的确再也不想见到你 |
[20:43] | And it’s not because I almost got killed. | 但并不是因为我几乎被杀 |
[20:46] | It’s because I cannot believe a word out of your mouth. | 是因为我再也不能相信你说的每个字 |
[20:51] | I know that you had your reasons for everything that you did. | 我知道你所做的一切都有苦衷 |
[20:55] | But whatever they were, you decided a long time ago | 但不论有何苦衷 你很早以前 |
[20:58] | that they were much more important than being honest | 就已经认为这些理由比 |
[21:00] | with the people who actually care about you. | 你对关心你的人诚心以待更重要 |
[21:03] | Someone who is capable of that kind of deception… | 能这样欺骗感情的人 |
[21:07] | someone who can maintain it for literally years… | 能数年如一日保守秘密的人 |
[21:12] | …I could never feel comfortable with. | 我永远没法和你融洽地相处 |
[21:16] | Now, Sherlock may be | 夏洛克可能 |
[21:18] | insensitive and-and intrusive, | 感情迟钝 占有欲十足 |
[21:21] | and if anything, too honest, | 而且说话太过直接 |
[21:22] | but with him, I know exactly where I stand. | 但和他在一起 没有谎言 |
[21:28] | He deserves better than you. | 比起你 他值得更好的对待 |
[21:34] | So do I. | 我也值得更好的人 |
[21:38] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[21:55] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[21:58] | The host didn’t tell me you’d arrived. | 老板没有告诉我你来了 |
[22:00] | I came in a less orthodox entrance to see if I could. | 我想试试能不能从非常规入口进入 |
[22:02] | I could. | 原来可以 |
[22:04] | Let me guess, another asset? | 让我猜猜 这是另一个线人 |
[22:06] | Where did you plant this one? | 你把这个人安插在哪里了 |
[22:07] | Nursing home? Eyebrow barber? | 养老院 修眉店 |
[22:08] | Sherlock Holmes, meet Sir James Walter, | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 见见詹姆斯·华特爵士 |
[22:10] | Deputy Chief SIS. | 秘密情报局的副局长 |
[22:12] | May I assume you have something to report? | 我想你是有事要报告 |
[22:15] | You’re aware of my assignment? | 你知道我的任务 |
[22:16] | I’m aware of everything. | 我无所不知 |
[22:19] | I believe it’s best we take this to a private room. | 我们还是找个隐秘的房间比较好 |
[22:22] | I believe West’s killers removed something | 我认为杀了韦斯特的凶手 |
[22:24] | from his apartment which only later | 在他的公寓里拿走了一些东西 |
[22:26] | sparked the discovery he had tattooed himself. | 其后才发现他身上有秘密纹身 |
[22:28] | Thus the need for the second crime, | 然后就需要第二次下手 |
[22:30] | in which they infiltrated the morgue and stole his arms. | 他们潜进太平间 偷了他的胳膊 |
[22:33] | And all this from the address on a shopping bag? | 这些都是你从购物袋的地址上了解到的吗 |
[22:36] | The world is full of obvious things | 这世上到处都是明显的线索 |
[22:38] | which nobody by any chance ever observes. | 只是没什么人有机会观察出来 |
[22:40] | Save you. | 除了你 |
[22:41] | Save me. | 除了我 |
[22:43] | You’re old enough to have spied for Churchill. | 你都是老古董了 |
[22:45] | The importance of details should hardly come as a surprise. | 认识细节的重要性不该让你如此惊讶 |
[22:48] | Obviously, we should’ve taken West more seriously when he called us. | 显然在韦斯特给我们打电话时 我们该更重视此事 |
[22:51] | He cried wolf too many times, | 他喊狼来了太多次了 |
[22:53] | and the fact that he’d taken to storing his secrets on his skin | 而他将秘密纹到皮肤上 |
[22:57] | speaks to the echoes | 也正是他脑子不清楚的 |
[22:58] | of an unwell mind. | 明显反应 |
[23:02] | Any idea what the tattoos mean? | 知道纹身的含义了吗 |
[23:04] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[23:07] | Oh, you’re going to keep working for us, then? | 那你是会继续为我们工作了 |
[23:10] | It’s an interesting case. | 这案子很有意思 |
[23:11] | More so than I would have expected. | 比我想象的更加有趣 |
[23:14] | I’m quite pregnant with it now. | 我现在很重视它 |
[23:29] | So, I just heard from Hawes. | 我刚从霍斯那里听说了 |
[23:32] | He took a closer look at the autopsy photos of West’s arms. | 他观察了一下韦斯特手臂的尸检照片 |
[23:34] | He does think the dry skin formed some sort of pattern. | 他认为干燥皮肤是形成了一种图案 |
[23:37] | He just can’t make out what it was. | 只是他不知道具体是什么 |
[23:39] | The mystery of the tattoos persists. | 纹身的谜团尚存 |
[23:48] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[23:50] | To be deceived by a lover. | 被情人欺骗的感觉 |
[23:53] | Irene. | 艾琳 |
[23:54] | Moriarty. | 莫里亚蒂 |
[23:58] | It’s not my favorite topic of conversation, | 这并不是我喜欢讨论的话题 |
[24:00] | but if you thought that discussing that might help… | 不过要是你觉得聊聊会有帮助 |
[24:09] | Actually, there is something I want to talk to you about. | 其实 我确实有些事想和你谈谈 |
[24:11] | It’s just not about Mycroft. | 只是和麦考夫没什么关系 |
[24:14] | Not exactly. | 没有太大关系 |
[24:30] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:31] | Is Sherlock Holmes here? | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯在吗 |
[24:35] | Mrs. West? | 韦斯特夫人 |
[24:36] | I couldn’t talk earlier in front of the police. | 之前在警察面前我不能多说 |
[24:42] | I’ve been under surveillance for days, | 自从亚瑟被杀之后 |
[24:45] | ever since Arthur was killed, | 我就一直被监视着 |
[24:47] | but I made sure I wasn’t followed here. | 不过我来的时候确保了没人跟踪 |
[24:50] | So how exactly did you know where “Here” was? | 你是怎么知道来这里的 |
[24:52] | Arthur always told me if anything ever happened to him, | 亚瑟总是跟我说 如果他出了事 |
[24:55] | you were the one man in New York I could trust. | 在纽约你是唯一可以信任的人 |
[24:58] | That’s interesting. I didn’t know your husband. | 真有趣 我不认识你丈夫 |
[25:00] | He knew you. | 他认识你 |
[25:02] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[25:02] | I’ll explain everything, | 我会解释一切 |
[25:03] | but the reason why I’m here | 但是我来这里是因为 |
[25:06] | is I know why someone took his arms. | 我知道为什么有人拿走他的胳臂 |
[25:09] | They had information on them. | 他胳膊上有秘密信息 |
[25:10] | Tattoos you could only see under… | 要看那个纹身只要放到… |
[25:12] | Under UV light, yes, we know. | 放到紫外线下 是的 我们知道 |
[25:14] | What we don’t know is what they depict. | 我们只是不知道纹的内容 |
[25:16] | Can you tell us? | 你能告诉我们吗 |
[25:17] | I can do better. | 我有更好的 |
[25:21] | I can show you. | 可以给你们看 |
[25:37] | It was a little over six years ago. | 那是在六年多前 |
[25:40] | You were still in London. | 你当时还在伦敦 |
[25:41] | You were making waves at Scotland Yard. | 你在苏格兰场掀起风波 |
[25:44] | The agency had taken notice, | 就被情报局注意到了 |
[25:45] | and so Arthur was assigned to you. | 所以亚瑟就被分配给你 |
[25:48] | “Assigned”? | “分配” |
[25:49] | He was told to keep an eye on you. | 他被要求盯住你 |
[25:51] | Nothing invasive, just collect data. | 不需要主动接触 只收集资料 |
[25:55] | He was spying on you. | 他在监视你 |
[25:56] | It was more complicated than that. | 比那个更复杂些 |
[25:59] | Arthur was an analyst, and there were people | 亚瑟是情报分析员 而有些人 |
[26:01] | who didn’t know what to make of you. | 不知道要怎么把你归类 |
[26:03] | He assessed you. | 他对你进行了评估 |
[26:04] | Helped make them understand you were one of the good guys. | 向他们证明你是好人 |
[26:07] | Oh, I’m touched. | 我真受感动 |
[26:09] | I know how it sounds, but he-he liked you, | 我知道听起来很奇怪 但他喜欢你 |
[26:13] | what you stood for, | 喜欢你所奉行的理念 |
[26:14] | and if-if he hadn’t done it, someone else would have. | 如果他不来做 还是会有别人来做 |
[26:17] | But you were a civilian, right? | 但你是个平民 |
[26:18] | So why would an analyst at MI6 tell you about his work? | 为什么军情六处的分析员会和你谈工作 |
[26:22] | Toward the end, | 最后的日子里 |
[26:24] | Arthur knew that his disease could | 亚瑟知道他的病可能 |
[26:27] | steer him wrong sometimes. | 让他做出错误的决定 |
[26:28] | He started telling me things | 他开始告诉我一些事情 |
[26:30] | to help him prove that his theories weren’t just delusions, | 让我帮他证明他的理论不是妄想错觉 |
[26:32] | to help keep him sane. | 帮他保持清醒 |
[26:35] | My brother ever come up in these conversations? | 我哥哥有没有出现在这些对话中呢 |
[26:38] | If you’re asking me if Arthur told me he’s an asset, | 如果你问我阿瑟有没有说他是个线人 |
[26:41] | yes, he did. | 是 他说了 |
[26:43] | A little bit of gossip. | 一两句流言蜚语 |
[26:45] | If this is MI6’s idea of an analyst, | 如果这就是军情六处所谓的分析 |
[26:46] | then the British government should be falling any day now. | 那英国政府早就该倒台了 |
[26:48] | He had a problem, and he needed someone to help him. | 他有麻烦 他需要人的帮助 |
[26:53] | Tell me that doesn’t sound familiar. | 你不觉得听起来很耳熟吗 |
[26:56] | The numbers. | 这些数字 |
[26:57] | What are they? | 是干什么的 |
[26:59] | Uh, Arthur… | 亚瑟 |
[27:01] | had become convinced there was a mole inside MI6, | 逐渐确定军情六处中有内鬼 |
[27:04] | someone selling secrets to a spy based here in New York. | 有人向基地在纽约的间谍组织贩卖机密 |
[27:08] | He hadn’t managed to identify the mole, but… | 他没有找出谁是内鬼 但是 |
[27:11] | The numbers. | 数字 |
[27:12] | Can you explain them? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[27:14] | No. | 不能 |
[27:16] | He wasn’t lucid the day he came to see me. | 他来找我那天 头脑不是很清醒 |
[27:19] | He said they were important, that they would help him | 他说它们很重要 它们能帮助他 |
[27:22] | prove that he was right about the mole. | 证明他对内鬼的猜测 |
[27:24] | But nothing else? | 没有别的了吗 |
[27:25] | No. | 没有 |
[27:26] | So all you did was tattoo a bunch of numbers | 所以你所做的就是给他身上纹了 |
[27:28] | and letters on him? | 一堆数字和字母吗 |
[27:30] | He said if I didn’t help him, | 他说如果我不帮他 |
[27:32] | he would do it himself. | 他就自己来 |
[27:34] | I thought that was worse. | 我觉得那样更糟 |
[27:36] | Why would he want them on him at all? | 为什么他会想把这些东西纹在身上 |
[27:39] | He said they were his backup copy. | 他说这是他的备份 |
[27:42] | He had the real proof someplace else. | 真正的证据他藏在了别的地方 |
[27:44] | He-he was paranoid. | 他 他很偏执 |
[27:47] | He thought if they were on his arms, | 他觉得把证据纹在手臂上 |
[27:49] | he would have a copy that no one else could steal. | 就没有人能偷走了 |
[27:52] | Obviously, he was wrong. | 很显然他错了 |
[27:55] | This, uh, “Spy,” the man in New York– | 这位”间谍” 在纽约的这位 |
[27:58] | did he tell you his name? | 他告诉过你是谁吗 |
[28:00] | Or was that tattooed on one of his fingers? | 还是说他把这个纹在手指上了 |
[28:02] | Julian Afkhami. | 朱利安·阿夫卡米 |
[28:04] | He owns a bookstore in Queens. | 他在皇后区有家书店 |
[28:07] | Arthur said he could prove | 亚瑟说他能证明 |
[28:08] | there was ongoing contact between him and the mole. | 这个朱利安和内鬼的交流很频繁 |
[28:10] | He just needed time to figure out who it was. | 他只是需要时间找出这个内鬼 |
[28:13] | P-Please. | 拜托了 |
[28:16] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:17] | Whoever came after Arthur, | 不管是谁对亚瑟下的手 |
[28:19] | I think they’re after me. | 他们也不会放过我的 |
[28:22] | Can you help me or not? | 你能帮我吗 |
[28:36] | How is our guest? | 我们的客人怎么样了 |
[28:37] | I put her in the spare room upstairs. | 我把她安置在楼上的空房间了 |
[28:39] | I told her we would figure out our next move in the morning. | 我告诉她明早会知道下一步的 |
[28:42] | So, what’d you make of her? | 你觉得她可信吗 |
[28:44] | I think she’s telling the truth. | 我觉得她说的是真话 |
[28:45] | Or at least she thinks she’s telling the truth. | 至少她相信这些都是真的 |
[28:47] | And if she is, | 如果这都是真的 |
[28:48] | it’s just one more reason to loathe my brother. | 又一个麦考夫让人厌恶的理由 |
[28:50] | He knew his colleagues were observing me and said nothing. | 他知道他同事在监视我却什么都不说 |
[28:55] | “Azatan Books.” | “阿泽坦书店” |
[28:56] | It’s the store owned by the man that Arthur West claimed was a spy. | 亚瑟·韦斯特认为是间谍的人开的书店 |
[29:00] | Julian Afkhami. | 朱利安·阿夫卡米 |
[29:01] | Well, it doesn’t look like much. | 看着没什么特别的 |
[29:02] | Well, perhaps it’s by design, | 也许是故意这么设计的 |
[29:04] | or perhaps it’s just a bookshop. | 也许真的只是家书店 |
[29:06] | Mr. West was, after all, imbalanced. | 韦斯特先生毕竟精神不怎么稳定 |
[29:11] | So what about the tattoos? | 纹身有什么结果吗 |
[29:13] | At first, I thought they were some form of encryption. | 一开始我以为这是某种密码 |
[29:15] | Now I’m considering the possibility | 现在我觉得很有可能 |
[29:16] | that they are a simple data set. | 这就单纯是一组数据 |
[29:21] | Note the uniformity with which certain patterns recur. | 注意到这里重复出现的模式了吗 |
[29:24] | We have strings of consistent length | 这里有几串长度一致的数据 |
[29:26] | containing only numbers here, | 里面只出现了数字 |
[29:28] | followed by areas of letters and numbers here | 接着的数据既有字母又有数字 |
[29:32] | and repeat. | 然后重复 |
[29:34] | Here, at the beginning of each “Record,” | 这里 在每条”记录”的开头 |
[29:37] | I believe we have dates and times. | 我猜记录的是日期和时间 |
[29:39] | These three digits | 每条记录开头的 |
[29:40] | taken together at the beginning of each record– | 这三位数 |
[29:42] | they never exceed 365. | 从来没超过365 |
[29:44] | Now faced with a canvas of finite length | 考虑到他手臂的面积有限 |
[29:47] | Arthur West stored the data | 亚瑟·韦斯特只能 |
[29:48] | on the fewest spaces as possible. | 尽可能地精简数据 |
[29:50] | Beyond that, what the rest of each record means, | 除此之外 剩下记录的意思 |
[29:54] | I haven’t got a clue. | 我还没弄明白 |
[29:59] | You said you, uh, you had something you wished to discuss. | 你说你有什么事想说 |
[30:03] | Before Mrs. West arrived. | 在韦斯特太太来之前 |
[30:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:06] | I’m moving out. | 我要搬出去 |
[30:08] | – Of? – Here. | -什么 -这里 |
[30:10] | The Brownstone. | 褐石屋 |
[30:10] | I need to get my own place. It’s time. | 我需要自己的空间 是时候了 |
[30:16] | Eh, codswallop. | 胡说八道 |
[30:18] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[30:19] | This is obviously a knee-jerk reaction | 你这只是因为几天前发生的事情 |
[30:21] | to what you’ve been through the last few days. | 产生的条件反射罢了 |
[30:23] | You feel violated, right? | 你觉得自己的领域被侵犯了 |
[30:25] | As if you’re no longer in control of your life, | 你感觉无法掌控自己的人生 |
[30:26] | and you feel the need to assert that control | 你迫切地想要找回这种感觉 |
[30:28] | in some demonstrative, if ill-advised, fashion. | 用某种不怎么明智的方式来证明这点 |
[30:32] | This needs a recharge. I’ll just… | 你只是需要时间休整 我会… |
[30:34] | Actually, it’s none of that, | 事实上跟那件事完全无关 |
[30:35] | but thank you for reducing my feelings | 但多谢你的心理分析 |
[30:36] | down to a psychological cliche. | 虽然很陈词滥调 |
[30:38] | This is just another ripple. | 这又是一起连锁反应 |
[30:41] | It’s another piece of fallout | 麦考夫侵犯我们生活后 |
[30:41] | from my brother’s intrusion into our lives. | 造成的余波 |
[30:43] | We put a bit of distance between him and ourselves, | 我们和他保持一定距离后 |
[30:45] | and these feelings of yours will-will pass. | 你的这些情绪都会自然消失的 |
[30:53] | Sherlock, this is not because of what just happened, | 夏洛克 这不是因为最近发生的这些事 |
[30:55] | and it is definitely not because of Mycroft. | 当然也完全和麦考夫没有关系 |
[30:57] | I decided this a while ago. | 我很早前就决定了 |
[30:58] | I was just waiting for the right time to tell you. | 我只是想找个合适的机会告诉你 |
[31:00] | So now, now’s the right time to tell me, is it? | 所以你觉得现在是合适的时机 |
[31:02] | Days after my brother very nearly got you killed, | 就在麦考夫差点导致你被杀的几天后 |
[31:04] | after I find out he’s been lying to me for years. | 在我发现他骗了我好几年后 |
[31:06] | You get that it’s never a good time with you, right? | 你觉得永远没有合适的时机 对吗 |
[31:08] | I mean, if it wasn’t this, it would be something else. | 我是说 即使没有这些事也会有别的事 |
[31:11] | A police case, a friend who needs your help. | 警局的案子 朋友向你求助 |
[31:13] | S-So, do you no longer wish to be a detective? | 所以 你不想当侦探了吗 |
[31:15] | After all that time and energy I put into your training? | 在我花那么多精力和时间训练你之后 |
[31:17] | Okay, you’re not listening to me. | 好吧 你没听明白我的话 |
[31:19] | I love what we do; I love our partnership. | 我喜欢我们做的事 我喜欢做你的搭档 |
[31:20] | Obviously. | 显然的事 |
[31:21] | But we do not need to live together | 但我们不需要住在一起 |
[31:23] | to consult for the police. | 也能做顾问侦探 |
[31:25] | Y-You’re forgetting how-how crucial | 你忘记了 我们住在一起 |
[31:27] | our cohabitation has been to our process. | 对查案来说有多重要 |
[31:29] | How much we tend to accomplish here. | 忽视了我们在这里的成就 |
[31:30] | No, I am not forgetting. It’s just not enough. | 我没忘 但只有事业不够 |
[31:33] | Oh, Watson, I… | 华生 我 |
[31:34] | I know this is hard for you. | 我知道你很难接受这事 |
[31:36] | I know that you like things just so, | 你喜欢一切照旧 |
[31:38] | but I need room for a life outside of this. | 但破案以外我也需要自己的生活 |
[31:42] | Us, what we do. | 除了我们和这份工作 |
[31:44] | But we are what we do. | 但我们已与这工作融为一体 |
[31:45] | No. | 不是的 |
[31:47] | You are what you do, you have to be to be happy. | 你与它融为一体 只有这样你才开心 |
[31:50] | I don’t. | 而我不是 |
[32:06] | Well, you look like something | 你这副死样子 |
[32:07] | the cat dragged in. | 像被猫从垃圾里拖回来的 |
[32:09] | Why didn’t you tell me Arthur West | 为什么不告诉我 |
[32:10] | was watching me back in London? | 亚瑟·韦斯特在伦敦时曾监视我 |
[32:12] | Oh, worked that out, did you? | 看来你发现了 |
[32:14] | Are you surprised? | 惊讶吗 |
[32:16] | It was nothing personal. | 不是针对你的 |
[32:18] | You’re special. | 你很特别 |
[32:19] | Special people draw attention. | 特别的人总会引起注意 |
[32:20] | It’s kind of flattering after a fashion. | 多少有点像是赞美了 |
[32:27] | You said you had something to tell me? | 你说有消息要告诉我 |
[32:30] | You and your fellow “Appreciators of specialness”– | 你和你那群”欣赏特别人”的伙伴 |
[32:34] | I think there’s a better than average chance | 很有可能已经有人 |
[32:35] | you’ve been infiltrated. | 潜入你们的组织了 |
[32:37] | What? | 什么 |
[32:38] | Arthur West thought there was a mole in MI6. | 亚瑟·韦斯特认定军情六处有内奸 |
[32:41] | Judging by everything that’s happened over the last few days, | 鉴于近日发生的一系列事件 |
[32:44] | I think he might’ve been right. | 我觉得他说得对 |
[32:49] | Whoever’s took his arms wanted those numbers. | 不管是谁卸下了他的双臂 是为了拿到这些数字 |
[32:52] | West thought they were proof of the mole’s existence. | 韦斯特认为那是内奸存在的证据 |
[32:55] | What are they? | 这些数字什么意思 |
[32:57] | I haven’t the foggiest. | 完全不知道 |
[33:05] | I saw a mole hunt up close once before. | 我曾亲眼目睹过一次查找内奸的经过 |
[33:08] | End of the Cold War. | 冷战末期 |
[33:11] | Grisly business. | 非常可怕 |
[33:13] | Good people and bad got hurt. | 不管好人坏人都受牵连 |
[33:21] | You still pregnant? | 你还感兴趣[又指怀孕]吗 |
[33:25] | With this? With the case? | 我是说对这案子是否还有兴趣 |
[33:28] | Are you going to go through with it? | 准备继续查下去吗 |
[33:34] | Come on, Sherlock. Work for us. | 拜托夏洛克 帮帮我们 |
[33:36] | I’ve already done far more… | 我已经做了很多 |
[33:38] | I mean officially. | 我是说正式的 |
[33:40] | Permanently. | 永久的那种 |
[33:47] | West wasn’t just a colleague, he was a friend. | 韦斯特不仅是同事 更是朋友 |
[33:50] | And I know what he thought about you. | 我知道他怎么看你的 |
[33:52] | I didn’t see it at first, but, uh… | 我起初没发现 但是 |
[33:56] | I know you’d do good things here. | 我知道你是好人 |
[33:57] | You help people. | 你能帮助别人 |
[34:00] | Imagine what you could do with us. | 想想看我们一起可以做的大事 |
[34:03] | With our resources. | 用我们的资源 |
[34:07] | You and my brother | 你和我哥哥 还有这件事 |
[34:09] | and this whole affair have upturned my life quite enough. | 已经让我的生活天翻地覆了 |
[34:14] | Good luck with your hunt. | 祝你成功找出内奸 |
[34:24] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[34:25] | Morning. | 早安 |
[34:26] | We have coffee, cereal, fruit. | 有咖啡 麦片和水果 |
[34:29] | Just coffee. Uh, black. Thanks. | 黑咖啡就好 谢谢 |
[34:32] | I got in touch with a friend of Sherlock’s. | 我联系到了夏洛克的一个朋友 |
[34:34] | He’s getting you a temporary I.D. and a clean car | 他正帮你弄临时身份证 无记录的车 |
[34:37] | and a place to go until all this blows over. | 还有避难所 先等这阵风头过了 |
[34:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:42] | I’m sorry about your ex-husband. | 你前夫的事我也很难过 |
[34:45] | I didn’t get a chance to say so last night. | 昨晚我都没机会说 |
[34:48] | He was a good man. | 他是好人 |
[34:56] | You said you knew about Mycroft. | 你说你知道麦考夫 |
[35:00] | The work he did. | 和他做的工作 |
[35:02] | We never met, but… | 我们未曾谋面 |
[35:05] | yeah, I knew. | 但我知道 |
[35:08] | Sherlock thinks he must’ve known | 夏洛克觉得他肯定知道 |
[35:09] | that Arthur was keeping an eye on him. | 亚瑟暗中盯着他的事情 |
[35:14] | He found out right before he came back to MI6. | 他一回军情六处就发现了 |
[35:19] | What do you mean “Came back”? | 你说回去是什么意思 |
[35:21] | Mycroft had gotten out. | 麦考夫离开过 |
[35:23] | He’d moved on with his life. | 过正常人的生活 |
[35:25] | But… | 但是 |
[35:29] | …then something happened. | 发生了一些事 |
[35:32] | He had to come back. | 他不得不回来 |
[35:40] | You building a fort? | 怎么堆这么多 |
[35:42] | Cold cases. | 没了结的案子 |
[35:43] | I perused your current ones and found them quite mundane. | 我看了你手头上的案子 都太无趣了 |
[35:46] | Oh. We’ll do better next time. | 我们以后会更努力的 |
[35:48] | – Your partner around? – Working apart today. | -你搭档在吗 -今天分开工作 |
[35:51] | Well, I thought you two would want to know | 我觉得你们会想知道 |
[35:53] | the Transit Bureau found a handgun on the subway track | 地铁管理局在地铁车轨上发现一把枪 |
[35:56] | a couple of blocks from Arthur West’s apartment. | 离亚瑟·韦斯特公寓很近 |
[35:59] | Ballistics match the slugs that the M.E. pulled out of the body. | 和验尸官从尸体中取出的子弹弹道痕迹一致 |
[36:03] | Lab was able to get a clean set of prints off the gun, | 实验室从枪上取到了清晰的指纹 |
[36:06] | but no hits in the system yet. | 但数据库里还没找到匹配结果 |
[36:08] | Pretty distinct scar across | 食指和中指上 |
[36:10] | the middle two fingers there. | 各有一道明显的疤痕 |
[36:12] | Shouldn’t be hard to match once we have a suspect. | 一有嫌犯 应该不难辨认出来 |
[36:19] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[36:20] | Oh, I just, uh… I just remembered | 没事 我只是记起 |
[36:21] | there’s somewhere I need to be. | 我要去个地方 |
[36:29] | Joan. | 乔恩 |
[36:31] | Tell me about Sudomo Han. | 告诉我苏多摩·韩的事 |
[36:33] | What? | 什么 |
[36:33] | Sudomo Han. | 苏多摩·韩 |
[36:36] | You obviously know the name. | 你显然知道这个名字 |
[36:37] | I want to know what happened. | 我想知道发生了什么 |
[36:58] | Han was an Indonesian businessman | 韩是名印尼商人 |
[37:02] | who kept an office in London. | 在伦敦有间办公室 |
[37:05] | About three years ago, | 大约三年前 |
[37:06] | when Sherlock was at the height of his drug use– | 当时夏洛克正值毒瘾的高峰期 |
[37:08] | or at the bottom, whichever way you look at it– | 或者人生低谷 取决于你怎么看了 |
[37:12] | Han approached him to act as a sort of… | 韩找上他 让他做个 |
[37:15] | confidential courier. | 秘密送货人 |
[37:17] | Said he needed to… | 说他需要 |
[37:20] | transfer a package of trade secrets | 将一个装有商业机密的包裹 |
[37:22] | to a colleague without his competitors ever finding out | 交给一位同事 而不能让其竞争对手 |
[37:25] | the package had passed hands. | 有所察觉 |
[37:27] | Sherlock took the job. | 夏洛克接了这活 |
[37:31] | Unfortunately, what Sherlock didn’t realize | 不幸的是 夏洛克没想到 |
[37:33] | was that Han was financing a terrorist plot. | 韩是在赞助一次恐怖袭击阴谋 |
[37:37] | The trade secrets were instructions | 所谓的商业机密是 |
[37:39] | for the transfer of funds, and the competitors | 转账的指示 而夏洛克躲过的 |
[37:41] | Sherlock managed to elude… | 竞争对手实际上是 |
[37:44] | were British agents. | 英国特工 |
[37:46] | Luckily, MI6 thwarted the attack, so no one was hurt, | 幸运的是军情六处阻止了恐怖袭击 没有人受伤 |
[37:49] | but in the process, Sherlock’s involvement came to light. | 但在这过程中 他们知道夏洛克参与其中 |
[37:55] | He, uh… | 他… |
[37:59] | could have been sent to prison for a very long time. | 可能被判刑入狱很长时间 |
[38:05] | So MI6 offered you a deal. | 所以军情六处向你提了条件 |
[38:08] | By my handler. | 我的上线提的 |
[38:11] | He said if I came back to work, | 他说如果我继续帮他们 |
[38:13] | Sherlock’s problems would disappear. | 夏洛克的事就当作没发生过 |
[38:18] | In other words, everything that you did for MI6– | 也就是说 你为军情六处做的所有事 |
[38:22] | letting drug traffickers use your restaurants– | 让毒贩子用你的餐厅 |
[38:25] | that wasn’t for money. | 并不是为了钱 |
[38:28] | Or to save your business. | 也不是要挽救生意 |
[38:29] | That was all to protect Sherlock. | 全是为了保护夏洛克 |
[38:35] | Why didn’t you tell him? | 你干嘛不告诉他 |
[38:40] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 干嘛不告诉我 |
[38:45] | And accomplish what? | 说了又如何呢 |
[38:47] | Telling you after the fact would be a paltry attempt | 事后告诉你是卑鄙地想要 |
[38:50] | to dodge blame, and telling him… | 逃避责骂 而告诉他 |
[38:55] | it could’ve sent him down a bad road. | 可能会对他产生更坏的影响 |
[38:58] | And you know that better than anyone. | 对此你应该再清楚不过 |
[39:02] | He’s more fragile than he cares to admit. | 他从来不愿承认自己有多脆弱 |
[39:09] | The two of us, we… | 我们俩… |
[39:12] | we share that burden, don’t we? | 都肩负了这个担子 对吧 |
[39:16] | Taking care of him, whether he realizes it or not. | 照顾他 无论他是否意识到了 |
[40:20] | Mycroft. | 麦考夫 |
[40:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:36] | Only that this is quite literally the last place | 我只是万万没想到 |
[40:38] | I expected to be at the beginning of the day. | 一天会这样开始 |
[40:42] | You’re telling me. | 可不是嘛 |
[40:49] | Please don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[40:52] | Whatever it is, just say it. | 不管你想什么 别藏在心里 |
[40:54] | No, it risks putting an irreparable damper on the mood. | 不 这会坏了好心情的 |
[41:00] | Sherlock? | 跟夏洛克有关 |
[41:05] | As we both know, | 我们都知道 |
[41:05] | he’s gonna make things very difficult for us. | 他会让我俩的事变得很纠结 |
[41:11] | I told him I was moving out last night. | 我昨晚告诉他我打算搬出去了 |
[41:16] | How did that go? | 结果如何 |
[41:19] | Horribly. | 糟透了 |
[41:22] | But, you know what, right now I don’t care about that. | 不过 现在我不在乎了 |
[41:25] | Right now, that is his problem, not mine. | 现在 那是他的问题 不是我的 |
[41:30] | Correction… | 纠正一下 |
[41:33] | not ours. | 不是我们的 |
[41:51] | Mr. Sherrington, I have some news. | 谢林顿先生 我有消息告诉你 |
[41:54] | I believe I know who the mole is. | 我想我知道内鬼是谁了 |
[41:57] | I’m going to find him. | 我准备去找他 |
[42:03] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[42:07] | Good God, man. | 老天啊 |
[42:09] | Sherlock, what are you doing here? | 夏洛克 你来这干什么 |
[42:10] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我也可以这么问你 |
[42:12] | If only there were time. | 可是没时间了 |
[42:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[42:16] | – You’re gonna want to pack a bag. – Oh, am I? | -你需要收拾一下行李 -是吗 |
[42:18] | You need to get out of here, both of you, now. | 你们俩 现在都得离开这里 |
[42:20] | – Why? – His fingerprints are on the gun | -为什么 -杀死亚瑟·韦斯特的 |
[42:22] | – which was used to kill Arthur West. – What? | -凶枪上有他的指纹 -什么 |
[42:24] | It turned up, | 凶器找到了 |
[42:25] | replete with your fingerprints. | 上面满是你的指纹 |
[42:27] | Police are still running them through their database, | 警察还在数据库里比对查找 |
[42:28] | – but I recognized them straightaway. – How is that possible? | -但我一眼就认出来了 -怎么可能 |
[42:31] | I confess to studying them quite intently when we were children. | 我承认小时候我很仔细地研究过你的指纹 |
[42:34] | Your whorls and loops are as familiar to me | 你的斗形纹和箕形纹对我来说 |
[42:37] | as your very face, as is the scar | 就像你的脸一样熟悉 还有 |
[42:39] | across your middle and ring finger on your right hand. | 你右手中指和无名指上的伤疤 |
[42:42] | Knife trick gone awry, age 13, if memory serves. | 没记错的话 是你十三岁耍刀时留下的 |
[42:44] | Pathetic. | 笨死了 |
[42:46] | Sherlock, I don’t understand. | 夏洛克 我不明白 |
[42:48] | It’s quite simple. | 简单极了 |
[42:50] | You’re being framed. | 你被陷害了 |
[42:51] | For murder and treason. | 谋杀及叛国罪 |