时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Mycroft, what are you doing here? | 麦考夫 你在这里干嘛 |
[00:06] | Have you come back here to sleep with Watson again? | 你是回来跟华生上床的吗 |
[00:07] | Why should we deny ourselves the chance at something | 为什么我们要拒绝这段感情 |
[00:11] | just because Sherlock will make it difficult? | 就因为夏洛克会让它复杂呢 |
[00:13] | I went to see Mycroft today. | 我今天去见麦考夫了 |
[00:14] | This man’s name is Guillaume De Soto. | 这个人叫纪尧姆·德索托 |
[00:17] | The DST in France have long suspected | 法国的国土监视部门早就怀疑 |
[00:19] | that he is a high-ranking lieutenant in Le Milieu. | 他是”中间人”组织的高级副手 |
[00:22] | And their New York office, apparently, | 很显然 他们在纽约的总部 |
[00:23] | is now headquartered at Diogenes. | 就驻扎在第欧根尼 |
[00:25] | This guy was eating with the man that you noticed. | 这个人和你注意到的那个人在一起吃饭 |
[00:28] | You take my picture, | 你偷拍我 |
[00:29] | I take yours. | 我也偷拍你 |
[00:52] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我弄晚了 |
[00:53] | I was perusing the restaurant’s wine cellar, then I realized… | 刚才在餐厅的酒窖里忙 没意识到… |
[00:55] | Monsieur Holmes. | 福尔摩斯先生 |
[00:58] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[00:59] | Think. It will come to you. | 好好想想 你会想到的 |
[01:02] | I crossed paths with a friend of yours earlier | 我先前在一家餐厅里 |
[01:04] | at a restaurant. | 偶遇了一位你的朋友 |
[01:06] | For all our sakes, I wish I had not. | 为了我们大家好 真希望我没遇到她 |
[01:10] | Hi. You’ve reached Joan Watson. | 你好 你拨打的是乔恩·华生的电话 |
[01:12] | Please leave a message. | 请留下你的口信 |
[01:14] | Watson, this is my fifth message in as many hours. | 华生 这已经是我第五条留言了 |
[01:17] | Either you’re engaging in a marathon lovemaking session | 要么你是在和我哥哥进行一场性爱马拉松 |
[01:19] | with my brother, or you’ve realized | 要么就是你发现我没看错他 |
[01:21] | that I was right about him and you just don’t want to admit it. | 只是你不愿意承认 |
[01:24] | Given his advancing years and no doubt flagging endurance, | 不过从他一把年纪必然雄风不再来看 |
[01:26] | the latter is a virtual certainty. | 应该是后者 |
[01:28] | Anyway, I assure you, I am not looking for | 不管怎样 我向你保证 |
[01:30] | any kind of recognition or appreciation, | 我不需要你的认可或是感谢 |
[01:33] | even though I likely deserve both for saving you from months or years | 虽然鉴于我帮你脱离了数月数年甚至一生的苦海 |
[01:36] | or even a lifetime of misery. | 理应得到认可和感谢 |
[01:39] | I merely wanted to… | 我只是想… |
[01:40] | Message complete. Good-bye. | 留言完毕 再见 |
[01:48] | Hi. You’ve reached Joan Watson. | 你好 你拨打的是乔恩·华生的电话 |
[01:50] | Please leave a message. | 请留下你的口信 |
[01:52] | Yes, call me back and let me know you’re okay. | 给我回电话报个平安 |
[02:03] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[02:05] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[02:51] | I was beginning to worry I used, uh, too much chloroform. | 我刚才还担心用的氯仿[麻醉剂]太重了 |
[02:57] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[02:59] | What am I doing here? | 我为什么会在这 |
[03:01] | You do not remember following me? | 你不记得你跟踪了我吗 |
[03:13] | You are very beautiful. | 作为一个警察 |
[03:16] | For a cop. | 你很漂亮 |
[03:18] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[03:18] | Not a cop. | 不是警察 |
[03:21] | Then why did I find an NYPD identification card in your purse? | 那为什么我在你的钱包里发现了一张纽约警局的证件 |
[03:26] | Why did I find this? | 为什么我还发现了这个 |
[03:30] | I’m a consultant. | 我是顾问侦探 |
[03:31] | I work with the police. | 我和警方合作 |
[03:33] | A distinction without distinction. | 这和警察没分别 |
[03:36] | I wasn’t investigating you. | 我不是在调查你 |
[03:38] | Not for the department. | 不是为了警局 |
[03:39] | I just thought my friend should know | 我只是觉得我的朋友应该知道 |
[03:40] | that Le Milieu was frequenting his restaurant, that’s all. | “中间人”组织的人时常出入他的餐厅 仅此而已 |
[03:43] | Your “friend” | 你的”朋友” |
[03:46] | Mycroft. | 麦考夫 |
[03:49] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[03:50] | I am, uh…comment dit-on, | 我是 怎么说呢 |
[03:54] | a regular. | 他的常客 |
[03:55] | As is my friend, Monsieur De Soto. | 我的朋友 德索托先生也是 |
[03:59] | He’s the one who noticed you the other day. | 是他前几天注意到了你 |
[04:02] | He’s the one who gave me your picture. | 是他给了我你的照片 |
[04:05] | Call Mycroft. He’ll explain… | 打给麦考夫 他会解释的 |
[04:06] | He and Monsieur De Soto have already spoken. | 他和德索托先生已经通过电话 |
[04:10] | A deal has been made. | 他们达成了协议 |
[04:17] | Your friend will help mine | 你的朋友要帮我的朋友 |
[04:20] | with a problem, | 解决一个麻烦 |
[04:23] | or… you and Mycroft | 否则 你和麦考夫 |
[04:27] | will be friends no more. | 就做不成朋友了 |
[04:36] | You know, I told her what you were. I told her. | 我告诉她你是怎样的人了 我告诉她了 |
[04:39] | – She wouldn’t listen. – Sherlock… | -可她不听我的 -夏洛克 |
[04:40] | I knew you were lazy, I knew you were an idiot, | 我知道你很懒 我知道你很蠢 |
[04:42] | but to allow a criminal syndicate to set up shop | 但没想到你会让你的破餐厅 |
[04:45] | in your stupid restaurant… | 变成黑社会的老巢 |
[04:46] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[04:47] | You were sick. Hmm? | 你病了 对吧 |
[04:49] | The economy took a downturn. | 经济不景气 |
[04:50] | You needed to make payroll! | 你要给员工付薪水 |
[04:52] | The people who work for me are more than just employees! | 我的员工不仅仅是雇员 |
[04:55] | They’re family! | 他们是我的家人 |
[04:56] | They were counting on me! | 他们都指望着我呢 |
[04:58] | You could have asked our father for the money! | 你可以向我们的父亲要钱 |
[05:06] | Is that what you’d have done, Sherlock? | 你就是这么做的吗 夏洛克 |
[05:10] | Sought help from him? | 向他寻求帮助 |
[05:17] | At first, their requests were small: | 一开始 他们的要求很少 |
[05:18] | buy wine from one of their friends, | 从他们的朋友那里买酒 |
[05:21] | obtain the occasional work visa. | 拿到工作签证 |
[05:23] | Then the requests got bigger, did they? | 但他们的要求越来越多了 对吧 |
[05:25] | A little bit of money laundering here, | 在这里洗洗钱 |
[05:27] | smuggling between continents there. | 在那里走私点东西 |
[05:28] | The New York branch of Diogenes– their idea. | 第欧根尼在纽约开分店就是他们的主意 |
[05:32] | They wanted a foothold in the American economy, | 他们想在美国经济中有个根据地 |
[05:34] | and now they’ve got one. | 现在他们有了一个 |
[05:35] | You know, I wish it had taken you. | 我真希望你被它带走了 |
[05:40] | The leukemia. | 白血病 |
[05:43] | I wish it had rotted you to bones. | 我真希望它让你烂到骨头里 |
[05:50] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[05:54] | …I wish the very same thing. | 我也这么希望 |
[06:03] | So, you said you struck some sort of deal with them. | 你说你跟他们达成了一个协议 |
[06:07] | Explain it to me. | 跟我解释一下 |
[06:10] | 韦尔苏瓦信用银行 皮尔斯·诺曼 | |
[06:10] | His name is Pierce Norman. | 他叫皮尔斯·诺曼 |
[06:11] | He was, until very recently, | 直到不久前他都是 |
[06:13] | vice president for American operations at Credit Versoix, | 韦尔苏瓦信用银行美分行的副行长 |
[06:17] | one of the largest private banking firms in Switzerland. | 那是瑞士最大的私有银行之一 |
[06:20] | Tell me something I can’t read in his corporate biography. | 跟我说点我在他的企业传记里读不到的 |
[06:23] | Four days ago, | 四天前 |
[06:24] | he used the computer in his New York office | 他用他纽约办公室的电脑 |
[06:26] | to download the names of thousands of the bank’s wealthiest customers | 下载了数千个银行最富有的客户的名字 |
[06:29] | and take snapshots of their private accounts. | 并做了他们私人账户的快照 |
[06:32] | How much do you know about Swiss banking? | 你对瑞士银行业了解多少 |
[06:34] | Enough to know that his actions were not just a violation | 足够知道他的行为不光违反了银行的规定 |
[06:36] | of the policy of his bank, but also of Swiss law. | 也触犯了瑞士的法律 |
[06:38] | If the Swiss government could locate him, | 如果瑞士政府能够找到他 |
[06:40] | he’d be facing years in prison and millions in fines– | 他将面临数年监禁和数百万的罚款 |
[06:43] | which is presumably why he’s gone into hiding. | 这就是他为什么要躲起来 |
[06:45] | But before he did, he let certain… | 但在他躲起来之前 他让一些… |
[06:48] | interested parties know that he was willing to | 有兴趣的人知道他愿意把名单卖给 |
[06:51] | sell the list to the highest bidder. | 出价最高的买家 |
[06:53] | Individuals like your new friends at Le Milieu, | 比如你在”中间人”的新朋友 |
[06:55] | – for example. – Oh, it’s more than that. | -这样的人 -不光是这样 |
[06:57] | It’s governments as well. | 还有政府 |
[07:00] | Think of the money they’ll collect in penalties | 想想他们能从藏匿钱财的 |
[07:02] | and back taxes from corporations | 公司和公民那里 |
[07:04] | and citizens who’ve been hiding their money. | 收到的罚款和补税 |
[07:07] | The list could be worth billions to the U.S. alone. | 那份名单光对美国就值几十亿 |
[07:10] | The men who took Watson… | 抓走华生的那些人 |
[07:11] | they want us to find Mr. Norman and his list. | 他们想让我们找到诺曼先生和他的名单 |
[07:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:15] | Their organization has a number of accounts | 他们的组织在韦尔苏瓦信用银行 |
[07:17] | with Credit Versoix, operated through proxies. | 有一些账户 是通过代理人经营的 |
[07:20] | Obviously. | 那是当然 |
[07:21] | But why us? | 但为什么是我们 |
[07:23] | They don’t know me. | 他们不认识我 |
[07:24] | They know you’re a restaurateur and an oaf. | 他们知道你是个餐馆老板而且是个傻子 |
[07:27] | Neither of us has any connection to Norman. | 我们俩跟诺曼都没有任何联系 |
[07:29] | So what would possess them to ask you and me to… | 是什么让他们来找你和我… |
[07:34] | This was your idea. | 这是你的主意 |
[07:36] | I overheard some of them discussing Norman | 我那天在第欧根尼听到了 |
[07:39] | at Diogenes the other day. | 他们讨论诺曼 |
[07:41] | And when they told me tonight they had Joan, | 当他们今晚告诉我乔恩在他们手里时 |
[07:43] | I tried to explain she wasn’t a threat. | 我试图解释她不是个威胁 |
[07:45] | They wouldn’t believe me. | 他们不肯相信我 |
[07:46] | So you told them about me, about what I do. | 所以你跟他们说了我 说了我的工作 |
[07:48] | You told them I could find Norman. | 你告诉他们我能找到诺曼 |
[07:50] | Well, it worked. | 那话起作用了 |
[07:54] | They’ve given us 48 hours. | 他们给了我们48小时 |
[07:57] | And once those 48 hours are up? | 一旦这48小时结束了呢 |
[08:16] | I know why you’re upset. | 我知道你为什么生气 |
[08:18] | My very good friend might be murdered | 我的非常好的朋友可能被你的 |
[08:20] | by your very bad friends. | 非常坏的朋友谋杀了 |
[08:21] | Brilliant deduction, Mycroft. | 很棒的推理 麦考夫 |
[08:24] | You’re not sure you can do what needs to be done without her. | 你不确定没有她你能不能完成工作 |
[08:28] | This is more than just a case. | 这不仅仅是一个案子 |
[08:33] | Without her to keep you focused, to keep you settled… | 没有她让你集中精力 让你安心 |
[08:36] | Is that what you think she is? Hmm? | 这就是你对她的理解吗 |
[08:39] | A simple counterbalance? | 一种简单的平衡力 |
[08:43] | I think she’s the person you love most in the world. | 我认为她是你在这世界上最爱的人 |
[08:53] | I know I’m not her. | 我知道我取代不了她 |
[08:56] | Not even close. | 差得远了 |
[08:59] | But I know you. | 但我了解你 |
[09:03] | Even after all these years, I know you. | 即使过了这么多年 我还是了解你 |
[09:08] | And I can keep you on track. | 我可以让你回到正轨 |
[09:12] | Maybe not as well as her, but well enough. | 也许不会像她做得那么好 但也足够了 |
[09:16] | And I promise you, I won’t let you fail. | 而且我向你保证 我不会让你失败的 |
[09:22] | After I’m done… | 在我做完后 |
[09:25] | after I have succeeded… | 在我成功后 |
[09:28] | you’ll go to the police, | 你要去警局 |
[09:28] | you’ll tell them everything you know about Le Milieu. | 告诉他们你所知道的关于”中间人”的一切 |
[09:32] | After that– | 这之后 |
[09:33] | if you haven’t gone to prison– | 如果你没有被判入狱 |
[09:36] | you will extricate yourself from my life. | 你要从我的生活中消失 |
[09:41] | And from Watson’s. | 从华生的生活中消失 |
[09:45] | Forever. | 永远 |
[09:50] | Well, I see little point in looking for clues | 我觉得在他家寻找关于 |
[09:51] | to his current whereabouts at his home. | 他目前下落的线索没什么意义 |
[09:54] | By now, his residence would have been picked apart | 现在 他的住处应该已经被 |
[09:56] | by various government agencies– | 各种政府机构查遍了 |
[09:57] | the CIA, MI Various, | 美国中情局 英国秘密情报局 |
[09:59] | MSS, GRU– | 中国国安部 俄国安全局 |
[10:00] | a veritable alphabet soup of spies. | 名副其实的间谍大杂烩 |
[10:02] | Then I guess we should start with his office at Credit Versoix. | 那我们应该从他银行的办公室查起 |
[10:06] | The security there is quite impressive, no? | 那里的保安系统很厉害 不是吗 |
[10:09] | I mean, it would almost be impossible to penetrate, | 即使对那些组织来说 |
[10:12] | even for a group like those. | 也几乎不可能秘密潜入 |
[10:14] | Whereas, you and I have the ability | 但是 咱们俩可以 |
[10:15] | to turn ourselves into vapors | 把自己变成水蒸气 |
[10:17] | and infiltrate via the air vents. | 通过通风口渗透进去 |
[10:19] | Well done, Mycroft. | 干得不错 麦考夫 |
[10:20] | You are a fine substitute for Watson. | 你替代华生还真不错 |
[10:22] | Think about it, Sherlock. | 好好想想 夏洛克 |
[10:24] | You and I don’t need to be vapors to get into Credit Versoix. | 你我不需要成为水蒸气来进入韦尔苏瓦信用银行 |
[10:29] | We need only be our father’s sons. | 只需要搬出我们父亲就行 |
[10:38] | Please. Please, help yourselves, gentlemen. | 请随便享用 先生们 |
[10:41] | This arrangement’s intended only for this meeting. | 这些是专门为这次会面而准备的 |
[10:48] | How not at all wasteful. | 真是一点都不浪费啊 |
[10:50] | It’s not every day we get the chance to sit down | 不是每天都有机会 |
[10:53] | with members of such an influential family. | 能和如此有权势的家族成员交谈的 |
[10:55] | Your father has a reputation of being, uh, sui generis. | 坊间都认为令尊独一无二 |
[10:59] | My father is a Lovecraftian horror who uses his money | 我父亲是洛夫克拉夫特式恐怖者 |
[11:02] | to bludgeon his way to ever-more-obscene profits. | 他用财富去赚取更多下流的收入 |
[11:04] | And Credit Versoix is the perfect banking partner | 韦尔苏瓦信用银行是那些 |
[11:06] | for a man accustomed to the aggressive practice of business. | 做大生意人的最佳合作银行 |
[11:11] | Yes. Well parried. | 是的 挺般配 |
[11:13] | Unfortunately, you’re wasting your time. | 不幸的是 你这是在浪费时间 |
[11:16] | We have not, | 我们不是 |
[11:16] | in spite of what Mycroft told you on the phone, | 像麦考夫在电话中所说 |
[11:18] | come here to discuss making a large deposit of our father’s plunder. | 来商谈为我们父亲存巨款的 |
[11:22] | We have come to offer my services as a consulting detective. | 我们是来提供顾问侦探服务的 |
[11:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:28] | You’re in pursuit of one Pierce Norman. | 你们在找一个叫皮尔斯·诺曼的人 |
[11:31] | I will deliver him and his purloined list to you | 我会把他和他的名单给你们 |
[11:34] | and not to any of the other interested parties. | 而不是其它对此有兴趣的组织 |
[11:38] | Should I call security? | 需要我去叫保安吗 |
[11:39] | Not just yet. | 不用着急 |
[11:41] | Mr. Hostetler, please be aware, | 霍斯泰特勒先生 请明白 |
[11:43] | if you expel us, I shall be forced | 如果你赶我们走 我就不得不 |
[11:45] | to make your condition known to every employee | 将你的情况爆料给你公司的 |
[11:49] | in your company directory. | 每一位雇员 |
[11:50] | Uh, what condition? | 什么情况 |
[11:52] | Your wedding ring is too tight, | 你的婚戒越来越紧了 |
[11:54] | your hand betrays a very slight tremor, | 你的手背叛了你 它在轻微颤抖 |
[11:56] | and your breath smells very faintly | 你的口气闻起来有微弱的 |
[11:58] | of an over-the-counter antidiarrheal. | 非处方止泻药的味道 |
[12:00] | Nausea, weight gain and tremors. | 反胃 增重以及颤抖 |
[12:02] | All side effects of the drugs valproate and lurasidone. | 都是2-丙基戊酸钠和鲁拉西酮的副作用 |
[12:05] | Now, I doubt a man could have reached your position | 我怀疑一个有精神分裂症的人 |
[12:07] | if he was schizophrenic, | 是否能胜任他的职位 |
[12:08] | so I would venture that you are being treated for | 所以我大胆地认为你正在接受 |
[12:10] | rapid-cycling manic-depression. | 快速循环的抑郁症治疗 |
[12:16] | As you can see, my brother’s a deductive genius. | 你应该明白我弟弟的推理天赋了 |
[12:19] | His prowess is not to be underestimated. | 不要低估他的高超技艺 |
[12:21] | He can be the instrument of your salvation | 他可以是你的救世主 |
[12:25] | or your demise. | 也可以毁了你 |
[12:27] | You’ll need to sign non-disclosure agreements. | 你们需要签署一份保密协定 |
[12:32] | After that, I… | 之后 我 |
[12:34] | can have our head of security share what we know so far. | 可以让保安主管给你们目前我们所知的资料 |
[12:43] | “Kurt Yoder.” | 库尔特·尤德 |
[12:45] | Your surname is perilously close to “Yodel.” | 你的姓氏很像”约德尔” |
[12:48] | As a Swiss, that must grow tiresome. | 作为一个瑞士人 你肯定都听烦了 |
[12:51] | It’s a joke I don’t allow people to make twice. | 这种笑话我不会让别人说第二遍 |
[12:54] | How ominous. | 真不幸 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry, I don’t see a computer. | 抱歉 我没有看到电脑 |
[12:59] | Surely, we’ll need to look at that. | 我们肯定需要查看一下的 |
[13:00] | Norman accessed the accounts first thing Monday morning, | 诺曼星期一早上一来就进入账户 |
[13:03] | then wiped it, there’s nothing to see. | 把资料都删了 已经没什么可看的了 |
[13:05] | Oh, there’s plenty of things to see. | 还有很多东西可以看 |
[13:10] | This small bit of wrapper from a nicotine patch, | 这一小片尼古丁贴片的包装 |
[13:12] | that’s Norman trying to give up smoking. | 说明诺曼正在试图戒烟 |
[13:14] | This triptych– | 这个三联照片 |
[13:15] | he fancies himself a nature photographer. | 他觉得自己是个自然风景摄影师 |
[13:17] | It’s my business to know what others don’t. | 我的工作就是知他人所不知 |
[13:20] | So I’ll need to see that computer | 所以我需要那台电脑 |
[13:21] | so I can analyze its contents. | 这样我就可以分析里边的情报了 |
[13:23] | It’s in storage. | 在仓库里 |
[13:25] | We’ll get it for you. | 我们会拿给你的 |
[13:29] | You keep looking at that plant. | 你一直在看那株植物 |
[13:32] | It’s a Ficus Benjamina. | 那是颗垂叶榕 |
[13:34] | Popular choice in decorative office greenery. | 常被用来作为办公室装饰绿化 |
[13:37] | Thrives even when neglected. | 无需照顾也可以茂盛生长 |
[13:39] | The Ficus is an aggressive grower, | 榕树生长起来很猛 |
[13:41] | it’ll strain the limits of any container. | 可以把任何装它的容器充分填满 |
[13:43] | But this one… | 但这一棵 |
[13:53] | This one seems stunted. | 这一棵看起来发育不良 |
[13:55] | As if… | 就好像 |
[14:02] | A hiding place. | 藏了东西 |
[14:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:06] | A handheld game console. | 掌上游戏机 |
[14:08] | No external hard drive. | 没有外接硬盘 |
[14:10] | Nothing on the storage but a single game. | 内存里除了游戏什么都没有 |
[14:13] | Well, we’ve managed to make our way | 咱们想办法 |
[14:14] | behind the walls of one of the most | 走进了世界上 |
[14:15] | secretive institutions on the planet… | 最机密的一间机构的高墙内 |
[14:18] | to learn that Pierce Norman likes to hide the fact | 却只发现皮尔斯·诺曼隐藏了 |
[14:20] | that he plays video games when he should be working. | 他喜欢在工作期间打游戏的嗜好 |
[14:24] | It’s useless. | 简直是白费功夫 |
[14:26] | Please excuse my brother. | 请原谅我弟弟 |
[14:27] | He’s under a great deal of stress. | 他此刻压力很大 |
[14:29] | Personal matter. | 个人原因 |
[14:38] | What’s happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[14:39] | A colleague– he hurt himself while working. | 一个同事 在工作时伤到了自己 |
[14:44] | He was shot. | 他中枪了 |
[14:45] | You’re afraid he’s going to be arrested | 你怕带他到医院后 |
[14:46] | if you take him to the hospital. | 他就会被捕 |
[14:48] | – Not your concern. – I used to be a doctor | -不关你事 -在为警察工作之前 |
[14:50] | before I started working for the police. | 我曾经是个医生 |
[14:51] | I specialized in trauma. | 我的专业是处理创伤 |
[15:04] | Right upper quadrant. | 右上腹部 |
[15:05] | I need you to cut this shirt open. | 我需要把衬衫弄开 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:16] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[15:18] | My cousin. | 我表弟 |
[15:19] | – What’s his name? – Jem. | -他叫什么名字 -杰姆 |
[15:21] | Yeah, well, he’s gonna die if we don’t do something. | 我们不做点什么的话 他会死的 |
[15:24] | We’re gonna have to clean his wound. We have to operate. | 我们需要清理他的伤口 我们得动手术 |
[15:28] | So, are you planning to tell me what you found? | 你打算告诉我你找到什么了吗 |
[15:30] | You saw something in Norman’s office. | 你在诺曼的办公室里有所发现 |
[15:32] | Your tantrum was classic misdirection– | 你发脾气明显是假装的 |
[15:34] | a tactic you’ve been wielding since childhood. | 这手段你小时候就用过 |
[15:37] | Best we avoid the topic of our childhood. | 最好别谈论咱们的童年 |
[15:39] | I’m barely speaking to you as it is. | 事实上我都没怎么和你说话 |
[15:41] | There was something. | 我确实有点发现 |
[15:45] | Oh, I don’t have time for this. | 我真没时间应付这个了 |
[15:46] | Time for what? | 应付什么 |
[15:50] | Don’t tell them anything about Watson. | 别跟他们说华生的事 |
[15:51] | Let me do all the talking. | 我来说话就行了 |
[15:53] | What are you talking about? Who are they? | 你在说什么 他们是谁 |
[15:57] | Agent McNally. | 麦克纳探员 |
[15:59] | You had people watching Credit Versoix. | 你的人在监视韦尔苏瓦信用银行 |
[16:01] | Get in the car, please. | 请上车 |
[16:03] | Better for everyone if we don’t | 我不想弄晕你们 |
[16:04] | have to render you both unconscious. | 好好配合 这样对所有人都好 |
[16:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:08] | I know this man. | 我认识这个人 |
[16:09] | Mycroft, meet the NSA. | 麦考夫 这是国家安全局 |
[16:10] | NSA, this is Mycroft. | 国家安全局 这是麦考夫 |
[16:22] | Let’s dispense with the cat-and-mouse phase, if you don’t mind. | 可以的话 咱就略过猫抓老鼠的段子吧 |
[16:25] | We’re in a hurry. I imagine you are as well. | 我们很赶时间 我想你也是 |
[16:27] | You know that we’re in pursuit of Pierce Norman, | 你知道我们在追查皮尔斯·诺曼 |
[16:28] | and you would like to know what we’ve learned? | 所以你想知道我们目前查到了什么 |
[16:31] | Throw in the names of the people you’re working for, | 告诉我你们是在为谁工作 |
[16:32] | that should about cover it. | 这样就行了 |
[16:35] | Your government must be salivating over that list. | 政府一定很想要那份名单 |
[16:37] | All those tax evaders to squeeze like ripe grapes. | 可以从这些逃税者身上榨取很多油水 |
[16:39] | The tax evaders are the least of our concern. | 我们才不屑去抓那些逃税者呢 |
[16:42] | We have reason to believe that Credit Versoix | 我们有理由相信韦尔苏瓦信用银行 |
[16:45] | has been in business with so-called charities | 跟一些所谓的慈善组织有关系 |
[16:47] | that actually fund terrorism. | 而他们实际上在资助恐怖组织 |
[16:48] | They’re in bed with drug cartels on three continents. | 他们与三个大洲的贩毒集团都有来往 |
[16:51] | “Reason to believe”? | “有理由相信” |
[16:52] | You’ve been spying on our Swiss friends. | 你们一直在监视瑞士的朋友 |
[16:54] | Well, the Swiss are not friends. They’re neutral. | 他们不是我们的朋友 他们是中立的 |
[16:58] | So who hired you? | 到底是谁雇的你们 |
[17:00] | Think. | 想想吧 |
[17:02] | Better to have the NSA as a friend than the alternative. | 让国安局成为你的朋友总比与它为敌好 |
[17:06] | We are working for a government friendly to your own. | 我们为之工作的这家机构对国家无害 |
[17:09] | They’re interested in Norman’s list, | 他们对诺曼的名单很感兴趣 |
[17:11] | but they lack the intelligence resources to pursue it on their own. | 但是他们缺乏情报资源 找不到它 |
[17:14] | My brother and I took the job | 我哥哥和我接受了这份工作 |
[17:16] | on condition that should we find the list, | 条件是 如果我们找到了这份名单 |
[17:18] | we will turn over copies to them and to the United States. | 我们会把它交给他们 同时也交给美国政府 |
[17:22] | So functionally, we’re working for you. | 所以实际来说 我们是在为你们工作 |
[17:26] | And considering we’ve been on the job for, what, | 我们已经工作了大约 |
[17:28] | 12 hours, we know next to nothing. | 12个小时 但是我们一无所获 |
[17:32] | Well, I hope that’s all true, | 我希望你说的都是真的 |
[17:35] | because otherwise, I’m gonna have to find a way | 否则的话 我就得想个办法 |
[17:36] | to prosecute you for espionage. | 指控你们是间谍了 |
[17:38] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[17:41] | Mycroft, it’s a pleasure to meet you. | 麦考夫 很高兴见到你 |
[17:44] | I get a night off, | 要是我哪天晚上有空 |
[17:45] | I swear I’m gonna finally try Diogenes. | 我保证一定会去第欧根尼 |
[17:48] | How do you know I have a restaurant? | 你怎么知道我有家餐厅 |
[17:50] | Everybody knows about Diogenes. | 谁不知道第欧根尼 |
[17:52] | Amazing food, interesting clientele. | 东西好吃 客人也很有趣 |
[18:02] | Detective? | 警探 |
[18:02] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[18:03] | Joan asked me to pull some Interpol files yesterday, | 昨天乔恩让我调一些国际刑警的档案出来 |
[18:06] | then she never showed to pick them up. | 但是她一直没来取 |
[18:08] | Just want to make sure she’s okay. | 我只是想问问她还好吧 |
[18:09] | She’s tip-top. You want to speak to her? | 她很好 想跟她说话吗 |
[18:11] | Nah, not if she’s… | 不用 要是她… |
[18:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:16] | My phone doesn’t appear to be working… can I borrow yours? | 我的手机好像坏了 能把你的借我吗 |
[18:22] | Was that really necessary? | 真的有这必要吗 |
[18:24] | That was the NSA. Hands. | 防着国安局 伸出手来 |
[18:29] | Exquisite timepiece, shame it has to go. | 很精致的手表 可惜也得毁了 |
[18:34] | They didn’t touch my watch. | 他们都没碰过我的表 |
[18:36] | Better safe than sorry. | 还是小心点好 |
[18:38] | We cannot allow the NSA to monitor us. | 不能让国安局监视我们 |
[18:40] | If they find Norman before we do, we’ll have no one to trade | 如果他们比我们先找到诺曼 我们就没法 |
[18:42] | for Joan, and then your friends at Le Milieu will kill her. | 拿他去换乔恩 你”中间人”的朋友会杀了她的 |
[18:45] | We need to get back to the Brownstone. | 我们得回褐石屋了 |
[18:46] | I’ve got urgent business to attend to. | 我有急事要处理 |
[18:52] | The video game Norman was playing– | 诺曼玩的这个游戏 |
[18:54] | that’s your urgent business? | 这就是你的急事 |
[18:57] | I am pursuing our most important lead. | 我这是在追查最重要的线索 |
[19:00] | It doesn’t seem like you’re pursuing much of anything. | 你好像没在追查什么吧 |
[19:03] | Before I destroyed Norman’s gaming device, | 在我砸坏诺曼的游戏机前 |
[19:05] | I noted that he’d logged over 50 hours playing this game. | 我发现他登录这游戏玩了五十多个小时 |
[19:08] | During that time, he failed to score a single point. | 而这期间他却一分都没得到 |
[19:11] | He did, however, spend quite a bit of time using | 不过 他把很多时间都用在了 |
[19:13] | the game’s chat function. | 这个游戏的聊天功能上 |
[19:17] | You think he was using it to communicate? | 你觉得他是在用这方法跟别人交流 |
[19:19] | With only one other person– a player by the name of… | 只有一个人 一个叫 |
[19:22] | 今天: 你上线了吗 我一直在等着跟你聊天 在吗 在吗 昨天: 你在哪 | |
[19:22] | L-3-G-0, L-4-S-S-5. | L3G0L4SS5的玩家 |
[19:26] | Leg-o-Lass-five. | 勒高拉斯5[将数字转换成字母] |
[19:29] | So this person was, what, an accomplice? | 那这个人是 共犯吗 |
[19:32] | – Someone who helped Norman compile the list? – Possibly. | -帮诺曼弄出了名单 -有可能 |
[19:35] | I memorized Norman’s user name. | 我记住了诺曼的用户名 |
[19:36] | From then, it was a simple case of deducing his password. | 很轻松地破译了他的密码 |
[19:39] | I am now logged in as Norman. | 我现在以诺曼的身份登录了 |
[19:41] | There are several messages from “Leg-o-Lass-five,” | 勒高拉斯5发来几条消息 |
[19:44] | trying to ascertain his whereabouts. | 想要知道他在哪 |
[19:45] | I’ve responded to the last one, | 我回了他的最后一条 |
[19:46] | and now I’m just waiting to hear back. | 现在正在等他的回信 |
[19:54] | I-I realized just now | 我刚刚才想起 |
[19:55] | I’ve never actually apologized for what’s happened to Joan. | 我还没有为乔恩的事向你道歉 |
[20:00] | My… role in the situation is complicated, but I… | 我在这事里的身份很复杂 但我… |
[20:04] | How is it complicated? It seems simple enough to me. | 怎么复杂了 对我来说十分简单 |
[20:08] | Well, I… | 这个… |
[20:09] | I just wanted to let you know I’m sorry. | 我只想告诉你我很抱歉 |
[20:12] | If anything happened to Joan, I’d never forgive myself. | 如果乔恩遭遇不测 我不会原谅自己 |
[20:15] | Well, that won’t be an issue. | 这很好办 |
[20:16] | If anything happens to Joan, I will murder you. | 如果乔恩遭遇不测 我就杀了你 |
[20:21] | That’s the, uh… | 是你给我的 |
[20:23] | the disposable phone you lent me. | 一次性手机在响 |
[20:24] | Gave the number to the restaurant; | 我把号码给了餐厅的人 |
[20:26] | they said they’d call regarding some repairs to the kitchen. | 他们要找我商量关于厨房装修的事宜 |
[20:29] | Excuse me. | 稍等我一下 |
[20:38] | Mycroft Holmes. | 我是麦考夫·福尔摩斯 |
[20:39] | How goes it? | 事情进展如何 |
[20:43] | We may have a lead. | 我们已经有头绪了 |
[20:44] | We’re doing our best, considering the circumstances. | 鉴于目前的情况 我们在尽全力 |
[20:46] | Circumstances that could have been avoided | 要是你几个月前就把你弟弟带离纽约 |
[20:48] | if you’d simply removed your brother from New York | 目前的情况根本不会发生 |
[20:51] | as I recommended a few months ago. | 我之前就建议你这么做 |
[20:53] | “Simply”? I forget sometimes you haven’t met Sherlock. | 说得容易 你没见过夏洛克本人 |
[20:56] | Listen, I can’t stay on the line. | 听着 我不能继续通话了 |
[20:58] | You’ve made a hash of this, Holmes. | 你把事情搞砸了 福尔摩斯 |
[21:00] | But remember, long as I wind up with Norman and his list, | 但记住 只要交给我诺曼和他的名单 |
[21:04] | you may still get out of it. | 你还是能够安全脱身 |
[21:13] | Prepare to travel. | 做好准备出门 |
[21:14] | We leave for Westchester County in five minutes. | 我们五分钟后出发去威彻斯特郡 |
[21:17] | Wh-what? | 什么 |
[21:18] | While you indulged in slumber, | 你在呼呼大睡的时候 |
[21:19] | I connected with Leg-o-Lass-five. | 我和勒高拉斯5取得了联系 |
[21:21] | I extracted quite a bit of information pretending to be Norman. | 我假扮诺曼获得了不少信息 |
[21:24] | Leg-o-Lass, as it turns out, | 原来 勒高拉斯 |
[21:26] | is not Norman’s partner in extortion, but his lover. | 并不是诺曼的同伙 而是他的情人 |
[21:29] | It also turns out that Leg-o-Lass is not– | 而且 勒高拉斯 |
[21:31] | as the name would lead one to assume– a woman. | 也不像名字所表示的 是一个女人 |
[21:33] | His name is Deron– he has a wife, two children, | 他真名叫德龙 结了婚还有两个孩子 |
[21:36] | and a taste for unsavory men. | 喜欢道德败坏的男人 |
[21:37] | Yes, this is all very interesting, | 这听上去很有意思 |
[21:39] | but why are we going to see him? | 但为什么我们要去见他 |
[21:40] | He thought you were Norman– | 你以为你是诺曼 |
[21:41] | he clearly has no idea where the man is. | 他显然不知道诺曼在哪儿 |
[21:44] | He may have more information than he knows he does. | 他可能知道更多 只是自己没意识到 |
[21:46] | It’s a common enough affliction. | 很苦恼事实就是如此 |
[21:50] | All right, first of all, | 好了 首先 |
[21:51] | it’s not “Leg-o-Lass.” | 我不叫勒高拉斯 |
[21:52] | It’s “Legolas,” like the elf from the movies. | 是莱格拉斯 电影[指环王]里的那个精灵 |
[21:55] | And the five on the end is just an extra “s.” | 结尾的”5″是另一个”s” |
[21:58] | Second thing is, my wife will be home any minute. | 其次 我妻子随时可能到家 |
[22:00] | Got questions, ask them fast. | 有话快说 |
[22:01] | How long have you known Pierce Norman? | 你认识皮尔斯·诺曼多久了 |
[22:03] | Little over a year. | 一年多一点 |
[22:04] | We saw each other off and on, mostly in the city. | 我们时不时地约会 通常都在城里 |
[22:07] | Has he been behaving unusually lately? | 他最近有什么反常行为 |
[22:10] | Was he making any travel plans? | 他有什么出行计划吗 |
[22:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:14] | Joan asks questions when you’re out and about. | 你们出去调查时 乔恩也负责问问题 |
[22:16] | I’ve seen it. | 我见过的 |
[22:17] | She’s a trained detective. | 她是个受过训练的侦探 |
[22:18] | You are a buffoon. | 你是个喜剧里的小丑 |
[22:21] | Had he been acting unusual? | 他有什么异常行为 |
[22:22] | No. Nothing like that. | 没什么 |
[22:25] | May I ask how you two met? | 我能问你们是怎么认识的吗 |
[22:27] | We met on Discretion. | 我们在”斟酌”上认识的 |
[22:29] | It’s an app. | 那是个手机软件 |
[22:33] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[22:38] | Pierce Norman. | 皮尔斯·诺曼 |
[22:40] | Not much there. | 没什么信息 |
[22:42] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[22:44] | When I look at this picture, | 我在看这张照片的时候 |
[22:45] | all I see is the location he may be hiding. | 只看到他可能藏身的位置 |
[22:48] | The woods? | 树林 |
[22:49] | No, not just any woods. | 不是普通的树林 |
[22:51] | This is the same location he has on display in his office. | 他办公室里也放着同样的照片 |
[22:54] | He has four separate photographs– | 他有四张不同的照片 |
[22:56] | all taken from nearly this exact spot. | 几乎都是从同一位置拍的 |
[22:58] | All at different times of the year. | 而且是一年中不同时间 |
[23:01] | Does Mr. Norman have a house that he frequents in upstate? | 诺曼先生在北边有经常住的房子吗 |
[23:04] | Uh, there’s a summer house. | 有一间避暑别墅 |
[23:06] | Belongs to a friend, I think. | 我想是他朋友的房子 |
[23:08] | He’s invited me up there a few times. | 他邀请过我几次 |
[23:09] | Do you have the address? | 你有地址吗 |
[23:11] | Nah. | 没有 |
[23:11] | Could never get away. | 一直都没机会成行 |
[23:13] | I need you to print me a copy of this photograph. | 我需要你把这照片打印一份给我 |
[23:15] | And then we’ll be on our way. | 然后我们就走 |
[23:19] | We’ll know where that house is soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道那房子在哪儿了 |
[23:22] | It’s a simple matter of perspective. | 只要找到那片景色就行了 |
[23:24] | He’s quiet now. Jem. | 他安静下来了 杰姆 |
[23:26] | I think maybe he’s, um… | 我想或许他… |
[23:28] | stable. | 稳定了 |
[23:31] | I made my incisions with a box cutter and used vodka as an antiseptic. | 我用开箱刀切口 用伏特加做消毒剂 |
[23:35] | He’s clean, but he’s far from stable. | 取出了弹头 但他绝对没有稳定下来 |
[23:37] | If you care about that man at all, | 如果你真在乎那个人的话 |
[23:38] | you’ll take him to a hospital. | 你就该带他去医院 |
[23:41] | I didn’t ask you for help. | 我没求你帮我 |
[23:43] | You insisted. | 是你自己坚持 |
[23:44] | He was dying. | 他就要死了 |
[23:45] | I want you to remember that, | 我希望你记住这点 |
[23:47] | because if the time comes and we don’t have what we want, | 因为如果时间到了 我们没有拿到想要的 |
[23:52] | I am going to kill you. | 我还是会杀了你 |
[23:59] | I’m impressed. | 真让我佩服 |
[24:00] | I’ll admit, I was somewhat skeptical | 我承认在调查的第三个小时 |
[24:02] | during the third hour of the search. | 我有些怀疑 |
[24:04] | But now I’m impressed. | 但现在我很佩服 |
[24:06] | As I said, it’s all a matter of perspective. | 我说了 只要找到那片景色就行了 |
[24:09] | That and angles. | 景色和拍摄角度 |
[24:14] | There’s precisely one spot on Earth | 世界上只有一个地方 |
[24:16] | with that exact view of the Hudson, | 能拍出那样的哈德逊河景观 |
[24:18] | the jetty below and the tree line on the other side. | 下面的防波堤和对岸的树 |
[24:21] | It was a simple process of elimination. | 只是个简单的排除过程 |
[24:54] | No one home. | 没人在家 |
[24:56] | Norman’s car is outside. | 诺曼的车停在外面 |
[24:58] | By the looks of it, it hasn’t been moved in some time. | 看起来有一段时间没动过了 |
[25:02] | He might’ve gone for a hike. | 他或许去远足了 |
[25:04] | We could wait till he gets back. | 我们可以等到他回来 |
[25:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:10] | You have the intellectual tools | 你的智力 |
[25:12] | to make simple deductions. | 足以做简单的推理 |
[25:14] | Your failure to apply them in an energetic fashion | 你没有积极地运用它 |
[25:17] | is a constant source of befuddlement. | 所以才会总是很迷惑 |
[25:21] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[25:23] | Really… | 好好地 |
[25:25] | look around. | 看看 |
[25:31] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[25:39] | This cushion’s been disturbed. | 垫子被弄乱了 |
[25:42] | There’s scratches on the floor. | 地板上有划痕 |
[25:44] | Dry blood? | 干了的血迹 |
[25:46] | There may have been some kind of scuffle. | 或许发生了什么冲突 |
[25:49] | More than a scuffle, I’d say. | 要我说不仅仅是冲突 |
[25:51] | Those scratches are drag marks. | 那些划痕是拖动的痕迹 |
[25:53] | Someone pulled a heavy object to this door. | 有人拖着一个很沉的物体出了这扇门 |
[26:59] | That’s Pierce Norman. | 是皮尔斯·诺曼 |
[27:01] | We were supposed to trade him for Joan. | 我们本该拿他换乔恩的 |
[27:21] | What is to be gained in… sitting around? | 干坐着能有什么收获 |
[27:24] | It’s obvious someone got to Norman before we did, | 很显然有人在我们之前找到了诺曼 |
[27:27] | killed him and made off with the list. | 杀了他 拿走了名单 |
[27:32] | We need to devise something to… do, | 我们得找点事做 |
[27:34] | not sit around. | 不是干坐着 |
[27:36] | I am devising something to do. | 我正在找事做 |
[27:39] | I’m thinking about the most efficient way | 我在想切断一个人的颈动脉 |
[27:40] | to sever a man’s carotid artery. | 最有效的方法是什么 |
[27:43] | I’m wondering why, | 我在想为什么 |
[27:44] | when half the world’s criminals wanted Pierce Norman dead, | 世界上半数的罪犯想要皮尔斯·诺曼死 |
[27:46] | he was murdered by someone he knew. | 而他却被自己认识的人杀死了 |
[27:48] | And I’m reviewing my knowledge of invertebrate zoology. | 我还在回想有关无脊椎动物学的知识 |
[27:51] | It’s all terribly interesting, | 这一切非常有趣 |
[27:54] | if one has the patience to simply… pay attention. | 只要你有耐心仔细观察 |
[27:58] | So there’s no sign of a break-in. | 没有闯入的痕迹 |
[28:01] | And you think Norman let his attacker in. | 你认为是诺曼开门让袭击他的人进来的 |
[28:03] | That’s how you know they were acquainted. | 所以你才知道他们俩认识 |
[28:06] | He was cut once and only once. | 他只被划了一刀 |
[28:09] | Direct strike to the neck. | 直切脖颈 |
[28:11] | The blade was then retracted with a sharp twisting motion. | 然后刀迅速扭转着收了回来 |
[28:15] | All indicative… | 所有一切都证明 |
[28:18] | of a highly trained attacker. | 袭击人受过专业训练 |
[28:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:44] | Is that a cocoon? | 这是个茧吗 |
[28:45] | No, it’s a coffin fly pupa. | 不 这是个棺蝇蛹 |
[28:48] | I noticed plenty of maggots, which is hardly surprising. | 我看到有很多蛆虫 这没什么好惊讶的 |
[28:52] | But this… | 但这个 |
[28:55] | this may be our salvation. | 这或许能拯救我们 |
[28:58] | It takes at least eight days | 一只苍蝇从卵变成蛹 |
[29:00] | for a fly to go from an egg to a pupa. | 至少要八天 |
[29:04] | Which means Mr. Norman here has been dead for over a week. | 也就是说诺曼先生至少死了一周了 |
[29:07] | But the data breach at Credit Versoix was six days ago. | 但韦尔苏瓦信用银行数据泄露是六天前的事 |
[29:11] | Precisely. | 正是 |
[29:13] | Mr. Norman here is not a criminal. | 诺曼先生不是罪犯 |
[29:16] | He’s a victim. | 而是受害者 |
[29:18] | Someone with access to his computer | 某个有他电脑权限的人 |
[29:20] | followed him here, they murdered him, | 跟踪他到了这里 然后谋杀了他 |
[29:22] | and then they used his files to compile their list. | 接着把他电脑里的文件盗为己用 |
[29:26] | Pierce Norman was dead before the files were stolen. | 皮尔斯·诺曼在文件被盗之前就死了 |
[29:30] | He has been murdered and framed, | 他不仅被谋杀了还被陷害了 |
[29:33] | in that order. | 先谋杀后陷害 |
[29:34] | So the person who stole the list is still at large. | 所以真正盗取名单的人仍然逍遥法外 |
[29:39] | If we can find them, | 如果我们能找到他们 |
[29:42] | we’ll have someone to trade for Joan. | 我们就有交换乔恩的人了 |
[29:44] | We need the names of anyone who could possibly | 我们需要所有可能有诺曼 |
[29:46] | have had access to his computer. | 电脑权限的人的名单 |
[29:51] | Quite certain you’re ready for this? | 你确定准备好了吗 |
[30:06] | Herr Yoder. | 赫尔·约德尔 |
[30:09] | Thank you so much for coming to see us. | 谢谢你能来见我们 |
[30:11] | Could have done it without all this skulking about. | 要是不这么偷偷摸摸的就更好了 |
[30:14] | Well, my brother and I are quite unsure how to proceed. | 我们兄弟俩有点不知道怎么继续工作了 |
[30:16] | As the bank’s head of security, | 既然你是银行的安全负责人 |
[30:19] | we thought you were the best person to consult. | 我们觉得你是最好的咨询人选 |
[30:21] | So you no longer think | 你们认为不是 |
[30:22] | Pierce Norman stole our list of clients? | 皮尔斯·诺曼偷了银行的客户名单 |
[30:24] | That’s correct. It was someone else inside the company. | 没错 我们认为是贵公司其他人干的 |
[30:27] | Did you bring the list of people | 你带了有诺曼电脑 |
[30:28] | who may have accessed his computer? | 权限的人的名单了吗 |
[30:31] | Now tell me what you kn… | 现在告诉我你们知道 |
[30:52] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[30:54] | This is kidnapping. | 这是绑架 |
[30:55] | Before your journey into unconsciousness, | 在你晕过去之前 |
[30:57] | you asked my brother and I what we knew. | 你问我们到底知道了多少 |
[31:00] | We know all. | 我们什么都知道 |
[31:03] | We’ve known it since before we called you | 在电话联系你 请求跟你见面之前 |
[31:04] | and asked you to meet us here. | 我们就都知道了 |
[31:06] | You murdered Norman. | 你谋杀了诺曼 |
[31:08] | Then you assembled his list of clients | 然后你整理了他的客户名单 |
[31:10] | and you took it to market. | 接着你打算把这些名单卖出去 |
[31:12] | What? | 什么 |
[31:14] | What’s your proof? | 你们有什么证据 |
[31:15] | It’s really not terribly complicated. | 这其实一点都不复杂 |
[31:17] | The only person at Credit Versoix with military training | 在韦尔苏瓦信用银行唯一受过军队训练 |
[31:20] | and access to highly secure accounts like Norman’s | 并能进入到像诺曼这样高安全等级账户的人 |
[31:23] | was you, Herr Yoder. | 就只有你了 赫尔·约德尔 |
[31:25] | Every man in Switzerland goes into the army. | 瑞士的人都要服兵役啊 |
[31:27] | You have to do something. | 你得做点什么 |
[31:28] | – Your brother, he’s-he’s insane. – Yes. | -你弟弟他 他疯了 -没错 |
[31:31] | That’s always been a matter of some debate within the family. | 关于这一点我们家里的意见也不太统一 |
[31:34] | Various experts have been consulted, | 我们咨询过很多专家 |
[31:36] | but an exact diagnosis has proved elusive. | 但最后都很难下定论 |
[31:40] | It’s true, military service is compulsory for every man in Switzerland. | 他说的没错 在瑞士服兵役是强制性的 |
[31:43] | But most men complete their basic training, | 但大部分人都只进行了基本训练 |
[31:45] | then they serve a brief stint in the reserves. You… | 然后在预备役部队短暂服役 而你 |
[31:48] | qualified for and served in an elite commando unit. | 却够资格在精英突击队服役 |
[31:52] | FSK-17. | FSK-17[瑞士特种部队名] |
[31:54] | I imagine hand-to-hand combat was a particular emphasis. | 我猜徒手搏斗应该是你们训练的重点 |
[31:57] | Blade work. | 还有耍刀的功夫 |
[31:59] | That’s not proof. | 这算什么证据 |
[32:00] | And this is not the World Court. | 这里也不是什么世界法庭 |
[32:02] | My brother and I | 我们兄弟俩 |
[32:04] | are satisfied that you did it. | 都特别高兴是你动的手 |
[32:07] | And for your purposes, that’s really all that matters. | 对你而言 这才是重点 |
[32:12] | Now, | 现在 |
[32:13] | you stand between me | 你阻碍了我 |
[32:16] | and the recovery of someone for whom I care | 救回一个人 |
[32:20] | with all the depth I am capable of mustering. | 她是这世界上我最在意的人 |
[32:25] | She is remarkable in ways | 她无比优秀 |
[32:27] | that you could never imagine. | 优秀到你无法想象 |
[32:32] | I would trade your life for hers | 我会用你的命换她的命 |
[32:35] | without a moment’s thought. | 这点想都不用想 |
[32:38] | So… | 所以 |
[32:39] | I am going to use these devices on you… | 我打算在你身上用用这些东西 |
[32:45] | …until you tell me | 直到你告诉我 |
[32:47] | the location of your stolen list. | 你藏名单的地方 |
[32:51] | I will harvest whatever amount of your flesh is necessary | 只要得到我想要的 扯下你多少血肉 |
[32:54] | to get what I want. Do you understand me so far? | 我都不在乎 你听懂了吗 |
[32:56] | You have to stop this madness. | 你得阻止这个疯子 |
[32:58] | Answer my brother’s question. | 回答他的问题 |
[33:01] | See, the military knows that | 军队的人应该都知道 |
[33:03] | every man will speak | 只要用对了工具 |
[33:04] | if the correct tools are applied, right? | 没有人不开口 对吧 |
[33:14] | So the only way for you to influence this situation | 所以你唯一能摆脱这个局面的办法 |
[33:17] | is to tell me what I want to know right now, | 就是立马告诉我我想知道的 |
[33:19] | and deny me the pleasure of extracting it from you. | 别让我享受逼供的乐趣 |
[33:22] | No? Okay, very well. | 不说吗 那好吗 |
[33:31] | Did you know you can choke | 你知道你可以 |
[33:33] | any extremity on the human body? | 勒死身体的任何一部分吗 |
[33:36] | You simply need to deny it oxygen. | 只需让其断绝与氧气的接触便好 |
[33:39] | It become quite useless quite permanently | 只要很短的时间 |
[33:43] | very, very quickly. | 它就永远废掉了 |
[33:45] | Say Auf Wiedersehen to your left hand, Herr Yoder. | 跟你的左手永别吧 赫尔·约德尔 |
[33:56] | This particular shade of purple | 出现这种紫色淤青了 |
[33:57] | sets in right before the cells die permanently. | 马上细胞便会永久死亡了 |
[34:00] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:02] | It’s on a hard drive. | 在一个硬盘上 |
[34:03] | Uh, one of those small ones. | 小的那种 |
[34:04] | It’s-it’s in a compartment in my car. | 就在我车上的一个储物格里 |
[34:22] | He is talking like this. What is the matter with him? | 他一直在胡言乱语 他到底怎么了 |
[34:24] | He’s probably in shock. | 他有可能是休克了 |
[34:25] | He needs a hospital. | 他得去医院 |
[34:27] | Mademoiselle? | 小姐 |
[34:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:33] | Okay… | 没事的 |
[34:34] | Your time is not long now. | 你的时间可不多了 |
[34:36] | I would be more worried. | 你不担心吗 |
[34:38] | My friends will come through. | 我的朋友会来的 |
[34:39] | What happens after that is up to you. | 再之后该怎么办 就是你的事了 |
[34:42] | You have a very strong faith in your friends. | 你很信任你的朋友啊 |
[34:45] | The one I know, he is not worth this. | 我认识的那人可不值得你这么信任 |
[34:49] | You’re talking about MyCroft. | 你是在说麦考夫 |
[34:52] | It seems you think we forced him | 你觉得是我们逼他 |
[34:54] | into doing business with us. | 跟我们一起做生意的 |
[34:56] | It did not happen like that. | 但不是这样 |
[34:59] | He was short of money. | 他缺钱 |
[35:01] | He had a… a proposal | 他有一个提议 |
[35:03] | to use his business to help us move products. | 用他的生意来帮我们运货 |
[35:06] | In return, we give money. | 作为回报 我们付他钱 |
[35:08] | The expansion to New York– his idea. | 来纽约来扩张生意 也是他的主意 |
[35:11] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[35:14] | Maybe I think you should know the truth | 我觉得或许在我们把你还给他前 |
[35:16] | before we give you back to him. | 应该告诉你真相 |
[35:20] | You should know the truth before. | 你应该知道真相 |
[35:27] | Some of these names, remarkable. | 里面的某些名字太不一般了 |
[35:31] | Yoder certainly gathered himself | 约德尔可真是为自己收集了 |
[35:32] | a valuable trove of information. | 一份极富价值的情报啊 |
[35:35] | I’m sure, under different circumstances, | 我很确定如果在其他情况下 |
[35:36] | it would be fascinating to review, | 看这份名单会让人大开眼界 |
[35:37] | but right now, all we need to know is that it’s real. | 但当下 我们知道这是真的就够了 |
[35:40] | We’ve got the list. | 我们找到名单了 |
[35:42] | Where’s the phone? | 手机在哪里 |
[35:43] | Who are you calling? | 你要打给谁 |
[35:45] | Agent McNally of the NSA. | 国安局的麦克纳利探员 |
[35:46] | What on earth for? | 为什么 |
[35:48] | Mycroft, you’ve shown yourself to be capable | 麦考夫 你已经证明了自己可以 |
[35:50] | of rudimentary deduction. | 做基本的推理 |
[35:52] | And you know these people. Surely you must realize that | 你了解这些人 你肯定知道 |
[35:54] | as soon as we hand over the list, they will murder | 一旦我们交出名单 他们就会杀了 |
[35:56] | you, me and Joan. Yoder, as well– | 你 我和乔恩 还有约德尔 |
[35:58] | Not that I’m particularly concerned about that. | 我倒不是特别关心他的生死 |
[36:00] | I’ve been done business with these people for years. | 我跟这些人打过好几年的交道了 |
[36:02] | They’re always as good as their word. | 他们一向遵守诺言 |
[36:04] | Heading into this meeting without proper support | 没有后援 孤身前去交名单 |
[36:06] | would be utter folly. | 简直愚蠢至极 |
[36:08] | McNally has access to trained men. | 麦克纳利可以派出专业人士 |
[36:10] | He will also understand | 他也会理解 |
[36:11] | that we needed to color outside the lines | 我们为了从约德尔那儿套出话来 |
[36:13] | to get the information that we needed from Yoder. | 所做的出格的事 |
[36:16] | I don’t think this is wise. | 我觉得这样做并不明智 |
[36:17] | We’ve done everything they’ve asked. | 我们已经满足了他们的一切要求 |
[36:19] | Well, considering it was your criminally poor judgment | 考虑到是你一开始判断失误 |
[36:21] | which resulted in Joan’s abduction in the first place, | 导致乔恩被绑架 |
[36:23] | let’s dispense with that foolishness | 现在我们就别犯傻了 |
[36:25] | and approach the situation the smart way. | 用聪明的方法来解决问题 |
[36:27] | My way. | 也就是我的办法 |
[37:06] | Tell me you’ve made progress. | 最好告诉我你有进展了 |
[37:08] | I have Kurt Yoder. | 我手里有库尔特·尤德 |
[37:11] | And the list. | 和那份名单 |
[37:13] | I’m on my way to you now. | 我这就去找你 |
[37:25] | It’s Jem. Something is wrong. | 杰姆有点儿不对劲 |
[37:33] | It’s thready. | 脉搏变弱了 |
[37:34] | What is it? What is happening? | 怎么了 他到底怎么回事 |
[37:35] | He’s bleeding internally. | 他内出血 |
[37:37] | The bullet must have nicked his liver. | 子弹一定打伤了他的肝脏 |
[37:38] | Fix it. | 治好他 |
[37:40] | I told you, he needs surgery– | 我说了 他需要动手术 |
[37:41] | – real surgery, in a real hospital. – No. | -在医院里 进行专业的手术 -不行 |
[37:45] | You think if we take him to a hospital, | 你以为我们送他去医院 |
[37:46] | he will tell them where you are. He won’t. | 他就会说出你的下落 他不会的 |
[37:50] | If you want your cousin to live, take him to the hospital. | 如果你想让你表弟活命 就带他去医院 |
[37:53] | Otherwise, keep him here and watch him die. | 否则留他在这 他就只能等死 |
[38:13] | Monsieur de Soto. | 德索托先生 |
[38:18] | Oui. Je comprends. | 是 我明白 |
[38:22] | It’s good news. | 好消息 |
[38:24] | Your friend and his brother came through. | 你的朋友兄弟俩成功了 |
[38:28] | The exchange is on. | 交易照常进行 |
[38:33] | I love this. | 真是太好了 |
[38:35] | You lie to me the other day about everything, | 那天你说的全是谎言 |
[38:36] | and now you expect me to help save your partner. | 现在却期望我帮你救你的搭档 |
[38:39] | I expect nothing. I’m appealing to your sense of decency. | 我没有任何期望 只是想唤起你的正义感 |
[38:42] | And what about your buddies at the NYPD? | 你那些纽约警局的朋友们呢 |
[38:44] | Why don’t you appeal to their sense of decency? | 怎么不去唤起他们的正义感 |
[38:46] | The NSA has superior resources. | 国安局有更多资源 |
[38:49] | And a greater familiarity with the problem at hand. | 也对手头这个问题更为熟悉 |
[38:51] | You mean “problems” with an “s,” right? | 应该是”这些”问题吧 |
[38:54] | Now that the list is gone, | 名单不在你手上 |
[38:55] | your brother double-crossed you, your partner is in the hands | 你哥哥背叛了你 而你的搭档又在 |
[38:57] | of some very, very bad guys. | 一群凶险的歹徒手上 |
[39:00] | Are you going to assist me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[39:02] | I would love to assist you. | 我很愿意帮助你 |
[39:04] | I need that list, too. | 我也需要那份名单 |
[39:06] | Your brother’s in the wind. | 你哥哥就要去交易了 |
[39:07] | Your best hope is that he was right. | 你最大的希望就是他是对的 |
[39:10] | That he can pull off the trade by himself. | 他真能一个人搞定交易 |
[39:13] | You’re assuming he even intends | 你还真以为 |
[39:15] | to make the trade. | 他打算做交易 |
[39:18] | You think he cut a deal with somebody else? | 你觉得他跟别人另外达成了协议 |
[39:20] | That he gave the list to them? | 他把名单交给了别人 |
[39:22] | I thought I knew my brother. | 我还以为我很了解我哥哥 |
[39:24] | His many flaws of character. | 了解他的诸多性格弊端 |
[39:25] | It turns out, there may be more than I realized. | 结果却发现 也许还真有我不知道的 |
[39:29] | I am begging you. | 我请求你 |
[39:32] | Please, help me find him. | 请你帮我找到他 |
[39:35] | I’ll tell my people to keep their eyes peeled. | 我会让我的人加强注意 |
[39:37] | That’s the best I can do. | 我只能做到这些了 |
[39:41] | Then you won’t mind if I do go to the NYPD. | 那就别介意我去找纽约警局了 |
[39:49] | Your friend is late. | 你的朋友迟到了 |
[40:16] | Monsieur de Soto. | 德索托先生 |
[40:18] | I apologize for the delay. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[40:20] | You have what we asked for? | 你拿到我们要的东西了吗 |
[40:23] | In the boot. | 在后备箱 |
[40:45] | That is not Norman. | 这不是诺曼 |
[40:47] | Norman is dead. | 诺曼已经死了 |
[40:49] | He’s been dead for over a week. | 一个多星期前就死了 |
[40:52] | That’s the man who stole the list. | 是这家伙偷了名单 |
[40:55] | If you like, I can show you where to find the body. | 如果你想知道 我可以告诉你诺曼的尸体在哪 |
[41:00] | You brought the list as well? | 名单带来了吗 |
[41:09] | I want to thank you again, Guillaume, | 我想再次谢谢你 纪尧姆 |
[41:11] | for this opportunity. | 给我这次机会 |
[41:13] | As I told you, she works for the police, | 如我所说 她为警察工作 |
[41:15] | but she poses no threat to you. | 但她对你毫无威胁 |
[41:21] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[41:25] | Guillaume, | 纪尧姆 |
[41:27] | mistakes have been made, I confess, | 我承认出了些差错 |
[41:28] | but I’m begging you, don’t make another one. | 但我请求你 不要再犯错了 |
[41:32] | There are lines. You know this. | 我是有底线的 这你知道 |
[41:35] | I’ve been an excellent partner to your organization. | 我一直是你们组织出色的合作伙伴 |
[41:37] | I’ve done everything you’ve always asked of me. | 你要我做什么我都答应了 |
[41:41] | All good things, mon ami. | 都是好事 我的朋友 |
[42:01] | You’re certain there’s nothing I can do | 你确定没有什么 |
[42:03] | to talk you out of this? | 能让你改变主意了吗 |
[42:06] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[42:08] | Then would you do me the favor of allowing me a few last words? | 那能不能请你让我最后说句话 |
[42:15] | Paint it black. | 涂黑 |
[42:17] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[42:24] | Command, this is A-16. | 指挥官 这里是A16 |
[42:26] | We are all clear. | 这里已经安全 |
[42:27] | I repeat, all clear. | 重复一遍 安全 |
[42:28] | Copy that, A-16. | 收到 A16 |
[42:30] | You squared, sir? | 您没事吧 先生 |
[42:43] | I’m sorry you had to see that, Joan. | 很抱歉让你看到这一幕 乔恩 |
[42:47] | Obviously, there’s a great deal I need to tell you. | 很显然 我有很多事要告诉你 |