时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ms. Watson… | 华生小姐 |
[00:04] | I’m Mycroft. | 我是麦考夫 |
[00:05] | Mycroft Holmes. | 麦考夫·福尔摩斯 |
[00:07] | I’m Sherlock’s brother. | 我是夏洛克的哥哥 |
[00:09] | What happened between you two in London? | 你们俩当时在伦敦发生了什么 |
[00:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[00:12] | I was in London. I didn’t know he was gonna come here. | 我之前在伦敦 不知道他会来这里 |
[00:14] | You had sex with my brother. | 你跟我哥哥上床了 |
[00:15] | The key is to 221B. | 221B的钥匙 |
[00:18] | You belong there. Not me. | 你属于那里 不是我 |
[00:20] | There may will come a time | 也许将来有一天 |
[00:22] | when it is right for me to return to London but, uh… | 时机成熟我该回到伦敦 |
[00:25] | it isn’t now. | 但并不是现在 |
[00:27] | It’s me. My little gambit didn’t work. | 是我 我的计划没有成功 |
[00:30] | He’s decided to stay. | 他执意留下来 |
[00:32] | I’m afraid we’re gonna have to come at the problem | 恐怕我们要另想办法 |
[00:34] | a different way. | 来处理这件事了 |
[00:39] | So, you know, if you’re asking about | 如果你们要问我康复过程中的 |
[00:41] | threats to my recovery… | 障碍有哪些 |
[00:44] | you have to talk about Amy. | 就不得不提到艾米 |
[00:48] | It’s good to say it out loud, since… | 很高兴能大声说出来 因为… |
[00:51] | I’m gonna see her soon and I should be ready. | 我马上就要见她了 我需要做好准备 |
[00:56] | You’re next. | 下一个轮到你 |
[00:59] | What’s the greatest threat to your sobriety? | 你戒瘾过程中最大的障碍是什么 |
[01:02] | Uh… Sherlock, addict. | 我叫夏洛克 曾是瘾君子 |
[01:05] | Hi, Sherlock. | 你好 夏洛克 |
[01:11] | I am without peer. | 我没有同伴 |
[01:15] | Without sane peer, anyway… | 至少是没有理智的同伴 |
[01:18] | which is functionally identical | 这和没有同伴 |
[01:19] | to being without a peer, full stop. | 本质上是一样的 |
[01:23] | I can only extend so much of myself… | 我对于泛泛之交所能敞开的心扉 |
[01:26] | to a non-peer. | 非常有限 |
[01:27] | Which means I can only extend so much of myself to anyone. | 也就是说我对任何人都无法敞开心扉 |
[01:33] | I’ve made progress, of course, but… | 当然 我已经有所进步 但… |
[01:37] | I don’t know how much more growth there is within me. | 我不知道我自己还能有多大的长进 |
[01:43] | If I can never value a relationship properly, | 如果我不能正确评估一段关系 |
[01:46] | then… | 那么 |
[01:48] | at what point do I stop trying to maintain them? | 我怎么知道何时该终止它呢 |
[01:52] | You haven’t turned your back on the world yet. | 你还没有放弃这个世界 |
[01:55] | But, I am without peer. | 但我没有真正的同伴 |
[01:58] | And that’s the greatest threat to my sobriety. | 这就是我戒瘾过程中最大的障碍 |
[02:21] | Uh, do you need to get by? | 你要下楼梯吗 |
[02:23] | Uh, no. Tess, right? | 不 你叫苔丝 对吧 |
[02:25] | You, I-I know you from the meetings. | 我在互助会上见过你 |
[02:30] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:35] | Let me know if you need anything. | 有什么要我帮忙的尽管说 |
[02:37] | It’s my sister. | 我妹妹出事了 |
[02:41] | I can’t find her. | 我找不到她 |
[02:45] | Hello. What are you doing here? | 你好啊 你怎么来了 |
[02:48] | Uh, my subway got out at the time your meeting was finishing, | 我下地铁的时候你的互助会正好快结束了 |
[02:50] | so I thought we could walk home together. | 所以我想我们可以一起走回家 |
[02:52] | All right. Uh. | 好吧 |
[02:56] | Do you remember Tess? | 你还记得苔丝吗 |
[02:57] | She was really nice to you | 你刚开始来互助会的时候 |
[02:58] | when you first started coming to the meetings. | 她对你很友善 |
[03:01] | We’re helping her. | 我们要帮她 |
[03:04] | Paige is four years younger than me, | 佩姬比我小四岁 |
[03:06] | but we got clean at the same time. | 但我们同时戒瘾 |
[03:09] | We see each other most days, | 我们经常见面 |
[03:10] | but we talk at 9:00 A.M. every day, no matter what. | 无论怎样 每天早上九点都会通电话 |
[03:14] | She didn’t pick up her phone today. | 但她今天没接电话 |
[03:16] | I haven’t been able to get her. | 我联系不上她 |
[03:17] | I went to her apartment, nothing. | 我去了她的公寓 空无一人 |
[03:19] | And the police don’t seem to be taking it very seriously yet, | 而且警察也没怎么重视这事 |
[03:22] | but I know that something’s wrong. | 但我知道一定是出事了 |
[03:25] | Well, you suspect she might be using again? | 你怀疑她复吸了吗 |
[03:28] | I wish I could say no, but she… | 我也希望不是 但她… |
[03:31] | she’s been acting weird for, like, a month. | 最近一个月的表现都很奇怪 |
[03:34] | We’re gonna need some raw information to start with. | 我们需要一些原始信息以便开展调查 |
[03:36] | Where she lives, her job, close friends. | 她的住址 职业 好友信息 |
[03:44] | You’ve been quiet the whole way home. What’s up? | 你一路上都没说话 怎么了 |
[03:47] | Oh, nothing. | 没事 |
[03:50] | Well, it’s just… | 只是… |
[03:51] | it’s not the most interesting case, is it? | 这案子平平无奇 你说呢 |
[03:53] | This Paige, she’s an aspiring musician. | 这个佩姬 是位有抱负的音乐家 |
[03:55] | She’s not the model of stability. | 不像是坚定戒瘾的样子 |
[03:57] | She’s most likely relapsed. | 她很可能是复吸了 |
[03:58] | So? | 所以呢 |
[04:00] | Well, I was hoping to be without case for a while. | 我原本希望最近不要接案子 |
[04:02] | I’ve been meaning to run some experiments. | 空下来做几个实验的 |
[04:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:07] | Tess supported you when you first started speaking at the meetings. | 当你最初在互助会上发言时 苔丝很支持你 |
[04:09] | I think you could take a case that is beneath you… | 我觉得你可以接一个对你来说很容易的案子 |
[04:11] | if that means supporting her too. | 来对她表示支持 |
[04:12] | I never said I wouldn’t do it. | 我没说我不接 |
[04:14] | What is that smell? | 这到底是什么味道 |
[04:22] | Ms. Hudson, what’s happening here? | 哈德森女士 发生什么事了 |
[04:23] | Sorry to surprise you. | 抱歉没提前通知你们 |
[04:24] | I was cleaning | 我当时在打扫房间 |
[04:25] | and I let him in. | 就让他进来了 |
[04:27] | He said I had to stay for dinner. | 他说要留我下来吃晚餐 |
[04:29] | He kind of insisted. | 挺坚持的 |
[04:30] | He? | 他 |
[04:31] | You’re back! Excellent. | 你们回来了 真好 |
[04:33] | Why exactly do you keep a whisk in your spare bedroom? | 你的客房里为什么会有打蛋器啊 |
[04:36] | Mycroft, what are you doing here? | 麦考夫 你在这里干嘛 |
[04:38] | I am, as I assume is apparent, in New York. | 显而易见地 我来纽约了 |
[04:42] | I wanted to see my brother! | 我想看看我的弟弟 |
[04:45] | And my friend. | 和我的朋友 |
[04:47] | So, I thought we might catch up over a bite. | 我觉得我们可以一边吃一边聊 |
[05:01] | I don’t know how long I’m staying. | 我不知道我要待多久 |
[05:04] | The London branch of Diogenes pretty much runs itself, | 伦敦的第欧根尼餐厅运营得很好 |
[05:06] | but the New York edition’s undergoing some growing pains. | 但纽约的分店遇到了很多麻烦 |
[05:09] | I’d be more useful here. | 我在这里更有用处 |
[05:11] | The truth is, I’m rather looking forward to | 其实我很期待 |
[05:13] | the change of scenery. | 换个环境 |
[05:14] | I was in a relationship in London | 我在伦敦谈了一场恋爱 |
[05:16] | and it all became a bit of a cock-up. | 结果却不太好 |
[05:19] | Oh, you broke up with Claudia. | 你和克劳迪娅分手了 |
[05:20] | I’m so sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[05:21] | Well, I’d say, she was the prime mover. | 我得说是她要跟我分手的 |
[05:25] | How do you know the name of his lover? | 你怎么会知道他情人的名字 |
[05:26] | We e-mail sometimes. Mycroft and I are friends. | 我们有时发发邮件 我和麦考夫是朋友 |
[05:28] | That’s what friends do. | 朋友就是这样的 |
[05:29] | – Have you come back here to sleep with Watson again? – Hello? | -你是回来跟华生上床的吗 -喂 |
[05:32] | As Joan says, we’re friends and friends can spend time | 正如乔恩说的 我们是朋友 而朋友 |
[05:35] | in each other’s company without prurience rearing its head. | 不滚床单也会花时间互相陪伴 |
[05:38] | Allow me demonstrate. Joan, I’m having some difficulty | 让我证明给你看 乔恩 我餐厅的甜点师 |
[05:40] | with my dessert chef at the restaurant. | 有一些问题 |
[05:42] | I’m auditioning for a new one | 明天餐厅开门之前 |
[05:43] | tomorrow before the dinner service. | 我要面试一个新的甜点师 |
[05:45] | Would you like to come along, perhaps venture an opinion? | 你能来给点建议吗 |
[05:47] | We’re busy tomorrow. | 我们明天很忙 |
[05:48] | I’ve just taken on a very important case. | 我刚接了一个重要的案子 |
[05:49] | You may note that you are not included in the invitation. Joan? | 你应该注意到你不在我的邀请之列 乔恩 |
[05:53] | Sure. It sounds fun. | 当然 听起来很有趣 |
[05:54] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[06:03] | Paige Dahl should have invested in some better locks. | 佩姬·达尔应该换个更好的锁 |
[06:06] | Well, I suppose with some detailed planning | 我觉得详细计划一下 |
[06:08] | it could be made to work. | 这还是行得通的 |
[06:12] | What could be made to work? | 什么是行得通的 |
[06:13] | This relationship with Mycroft. | 跟麦考夫的关系 |
[06:16] | We could draw up some sort of shared custody arrangement. | 我们可以想出一种共享陪护的安排 |
[06:22] | Did you just say, “Shared custody arrangement”? | 你刚才是说”共享陪护安排”吗 |
[06:25] | As in you and Mycroft sharing custody of me? | 你和麦考夫共享我的陪护 |
[06:27] | There’s no need to be offended. | 没必要觉得被冒犯了 |
[06:29] | It’s a term of art. | 这是一种艺术的表达方式 |
[06:31] | It is a term of, “Never use it again | 这是一种”不准再这么说 |
[06:33] | or I will kick you in your soft parts.” | 否则我就踢你要害”的表达 |
[06:52] | Hey. Do you recognize this? | 你能认出这是什么吗 |
[06:58] | So, forget the term, “Shared custody” | 那就忘了”共享陪护”这个表达吧 |
[07:01] | and focus on the consent of “Advanced planning” | 先在”事先计划”上达成共识 |
[07:04] | I don’t want to talk about Mycroft. | 我不想谈论关于麦考夫的事 |
[07:06] | In fact I’m putting a moratorium on it. | 实际上我正在拖延这件事 |
[07:09] | Watson? | 华生 |
[07:10] | I’m serious: moratorium. | 我是认真的 拖延时间 |
[07:12] | I’m quite serious, too. | 我也很认真 |
[07:14] | Tess was right. | 苔丝说得对 |
[07:16] | Her sister’s into drugs again. | 她妹妹又开始吸毒了 |
[07:20] | How much heroin is that? | 这是多少海洛因 |
[07:21] | Oh, it’s enough. | 够多了 |
[07:24] | I’m fairly certain… | 我很确定 |
[07:26] | this is the number of a delivery service. | 这是一个送货服务的电话号码 |
[07:28] | You call in, you give them a referral… | 你打电话过去 给他们一个介绍人的名字 |
[07:30] | and they bring you whatever illicit drugs you want. | 他们就会给你送来你想要的任何毒品 |
[07:33] | I’m quite familiar with that concept. | 我对这一套很熟悉 |
[07:35] | This is not Paige’s number… | 这不是佩姬的号码 |
[07:37] | so, even though she has a rather large supply of heroin, | 所以尽管她这里有这么多海洛因 |
[07:40] | I think we can assume that she’s not the entire business. | 我们也能断定这生意不是她一个人在做 |
[07:46] | You’re calling them? | 你要给他们打电话 |
[07:47] | Of course. A young woman is missing. | 当然 一个年轻姑娘失踪了 |
[07:49] | Her associates in the illegal heroin trade | 她在非法海洛因交易中的同伙 |
[07:51] | seems like a good place to start looking. | 看起来是不错的调查突破口 |
[07:53] | We should place an order. | 我们要下笔订单 |
[07:55] | I’ll liberate one of the bikes from the rack outside | 我会搞一辆外面架子上的自行车 |
[07:57] | and follow the delivery man to his place of origin. | 然后跟踪送货人到他的老窝 |
[07:59] | Then we’ll have Detective Bell arrest everyone inside | 我们会让贝尔警探逮捕里面的所有人 |
[08:02] | and see who wants to talk about Paige Dahl. | 看看有谁愿意谈谈佩姬·达尔 |
[08:05] | It’s ringing. | 拨通了 |
[08:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[08:09] | Hi. I got your number from Paige Dahl. | 你好 我跟佩姬·达尔拿到了你的号码 |
[08:12] | I would like to place an order. | 我想下个订单 |
[08:14] | All right. What do you need? | 好啊 你需要什么 |
[08:18] | So you went looking for a missing person | 你本来是去找一位失踪的人 |
[08:20] | and you came back with a cell full of heroin dealers? | 结果带回来一牢房海洛因贩子 |
[08:23] | We found heroin from their delivery service | 我们在佩姬·达尔的住处 |
[08:25] | in Paige Dahl’s apartment. | 发现了他们贩卖的海洛因 |
[08:26] | We’re hoping one of them might have some idea where she is. | 希望他们中也许有人知道她的下落 |
[08:29] | You might have to, uh, convince the DA to offer leniency | 当然你也许不得不说服 |
[08:31] | in exchange for information, of course. | 地区检察官提供赦免来交换信息 |
[08:35] | I’m gonna go ahead and let you take the lead on this one. | 我决定把这案子交给你来负责 |
[08:42] | So that was your apartment where we busted | 我们突击搜查的物流点 |
[08:44] | that delivery service? | 是你的住处喽 |
[08:47] | My name is on the lease. | 租约上是我的名字 |
[08:49] | Was it your business? | 是你自己的生意吗 |
[08:51] | Listen, you’re looking at charges whether you talk or not. | 听着 不管你交不交代都会面临指控 |
[08:54] | The only way you can help yourself | 你能自救的唯一方法 |
[08:55] | is if you tell us where Paige Dahl is. | 就是告诉我们佩姬·达尔的下落 |
[08:58] | Paige is missing? | 佩姬失踪了吗 |
[08:59] | Nobody’s seen Paige in two days now. | 已经有两天没人见过佩姬了 |
[09:02] | You have any idea why that might be? | 你知道是什么原因吗 |
[09:04] | – No. – That’s too bad, | -不知道 -那就糟糕了 |
[09:06] | ’cause we’ve got your heroin and your money in her apartment. | 因为我们在她的住处发现了你的海洛因和赃款 |
[09:09] | You’re saying you think I had something to do with it? | 你是说我和她的失踪有关吗 |
[09:13] | You say that she went missing Tuesday. | 你说她是在周二失踪的 |
[09:15] | I was out of town. | 我当时出城了 |
[09:16] | I was on a ski trip with my buddies. | 我和哥们滑雪去了 |
[09:18] | You can ask them. | 你可以问他们 |
[09:20] | Or don’t. I used my credit card to pay for the lift tickets. | 或者不用 我用我的信用卡付的索道的钱 |
[09:23] | Oh, very well. | 很好 |
[09:24] | Detective Bell will just charge you. | 贝尔警探会正式起诉你 |
[09:26] | Whoa, wait a minute, man. | 等一下 哥们 |
[09:26] | I can tell you anything that you want to know about Paige. | 我可以告诉你们想知道的所有关于佩姬的事 |
[09:29] | At the moment, all we wish to learn is where she is. | 此时此刻 我们只想知道她在哪儿 |
[09:34] | It, it-it doesn’t seem like there’s an elegant way | 看起来没有什么优雅的方式 |
[09:36] | to approach this, so blunt we’ll have to do. | 来说这事 所以我们就坦承不公吧 |
[09:40] | I had… a bit of an agenda | 我这里有个提议 |
[09:42] | asking you here. | 想问你 |
[09:47] | It-it-it’s true that Claudia’s back with her ex-husband, | 克劳迪娅和前夫复合是真的 |
[09:49] | and it’s true this restaurant needs my attention– | 而且这家饭店也确实需要我打理 |
[09:51] | they’re the reasons I came back to New York– | 它们是我回到纽约的原因 |
[09:53] | but another factor is… | 但还有一个因素是 |
[09:56] | …well, to be blunt, is you. | 老实说 是因为你 |
[09:59] | Me? | 我 |
[10:00] | I-I-I thought it was a terrible idea, at first,so | 一开始我觉得是个糟糕的主意 |
[10:02] | utterly complicated, | 太复杂了 |
[10:04] | then I realised the reason I was turning my back | 后来我意识到我退缩的原因 |
[10:06] | on the possibility had to do with… | 可能是有关于 |
[10:09] | …other parties. | 另外一方的 |
[10:11] | You’re a kind, intelligent woman. | 你是位善良 聪明的女人 |
[10:16] | We’re two single adults. We get on. | 我俩是单身的成年人 我们很来电 |
[10:21] | And I dare say, the attraction’s still there. | 而且我敢说 吸引力还在 |
[10:26] | Wh-Wh-Why should we deny ourselves the chance at… | 为什么我们要拒绝 |
[10:30] | …something… | 这段感情 |
[10:33] | just because Sherlock would make it difficult? | 就因为夏洛克会让它复杂呢 |
[10:35] | “Difficult” may be an understatement. | “复杂”可能有点轻描淡写了 |
[10:38] | I-I’m being as direct as I possibly can. | 我尽我可能地直截了当了 |
[10:40] | I realize there’s a chance this might put you off. | 我意识到可能会吓到你 |
[10:43] | No. I’m not put off. I, I’m… | 不 没吓到我 我 |
[10:46] | I’m so flattered. | 我受宠若惊 |
[10:48] | I mean, as you said, it is complicated and-and I… | 正如你所说 这事很复杂 |
[10:56] | I’m sorry. I don’t, I don’t know | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[10:57] | exactly what to say. | 究竟要怎么说 |
[10:58] | You don’t have to say anything right now. | 你现在不需要说什么 |
[11:00] | I’ve given you enough to digest. | 我会给你足够时间去消化 |
[11:03] | Al-Although I do hope we might revisit the topic. | 尽管我确实希望我们能再谈谈 |
[11:08] | Yes. | 好 |
[11:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:13] | Please, let me. | 让我收拾一下 |
[11:16] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:28] | What’s up with the music? | 这音乐是怎么回事 |
[11:30] | I downloaded the collected works of Paige Dahl. | 我下载了佩姬·达尔的作品 |
[11:34] | Our investigation into her whereabouts | 我们关于她下落的调查 |
[11:35] | is otherwise at a standstill. | 看来是停滞不前了 |
[11:37] | I’m subjecting myself to her songs | 我在研究她的歌曲 |
[11:39] | in the hope that they might spur some fresh line of thinking. | 期望能激发出一些新的思路 |
[11:43] | How was your evening with Mycroft? | 你晚上和麦考夫过得怎么样 |
[11:45] | Fun. | 很有趣 |
[11:47] | You clenched when you said that. It was practically audible. | 你说的时候咬了牙 都能听到声了 |
[11:50] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:51] | Nothing happened. | 没发生什么 |
[11:53] | I do not need you to dissect my every mood. Good night. | 我不需要你来分析我的心情 晚安 |
[12:04] | Did he take liberties with you? | 他有对你动手动脚吗 |
[12:07] | Your business is your business, I understand that. | 你的事是你的事 我明白 |
[12:10] | I’m just concerned that you were lying about your evening | 我只是担心你对昨晚的事撒谎 |
[12:11] | in order to protect Mycroft from my wrath. | 是为了不让我迁怒于麦考夫 |
[12:15] | Did he take liberties with you? | 他对你动手动脚了吗 |
[12:17] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道你说的是什么 |
[12:19] | And I don’t appreciate being woken up so that you can indulge | 我也不喜欢被吵醒 就为了满足 |
[12:21] | your paranoid fantasies about your brother. | 你对你哥哥偏执的幻想 |
[12:24] | That’s not why I woke you up. | 我不是为这事叫醒你的 |
[12:25] | There’s a hidden track at the end of Paige’s album. | 有段音轨藏在了佩姬唱片的最后 |
[12:27] | In it she refers to Harriet Tubman | 在里边她称哈丽特·塔布曼 |
[12:30] | as her constant songwriting companion. | 一直陪伴她写歌 |
[12:32] | Harriet Tubman? You know, there’s a plaque | 哈丽特·塔布曼 恩堡公园里 |
[12:35] | in Fort Tryon Park where she once gave a speech. | 有一块碑纪念她曾在那演讲 |
[12:38] | It’s right around the corner from Paige’s apartment. | 就在佩姬公寓的转角处 |
[12:41] | Her guitar is missing from her apartment. | 她的吉他不在她公寓中 |
[12:42] | I wonder, did she step out to do a spot of composing? | 我很好奇 她是外出取材去了吗 |
[12:46] | Worth taking a look, anyway. | 不管怎样 都值得一查 |
[12:53] | Is there anything in particular we should be looking for? | 我们在找什么特别的东西吗 |
[12:56] | Anything anomalous. | 任何不寻常的 |
[13:04] | I suppose if Mycroft didn’t harm you in any way, | 我想麦考夫没伤害到你 |
[13:06] | I should respect your privacy. | 我应该尊重你的隐私 |
[13:08] | Something tells me that you’re not going to, though. | 不过 我感觉你不会这么做 |
[13:13] | Look, I didn’t tell you what happened | 我不告诉你发生了什么 |
[13:15] | because a, it’s none of your business | 是因为首先 这不关你的事 |
[13:16] | and b, your reaction to what happened is bound to be | 其次 你对发生的事的反应肯定 |
[13:18] | even more annoying than your reaction to not knowing. | 比你不知道的反应更加烦人 |
[13:21] | So it’s as I thought. | 所以和我想的一样了 |
[13:23] | He made a proposal of some kind. | 他向你提了什么计划 |
[13:25] | You’re not gonna quit, are you? | 你就是不愿放弃 对吧 |
[13:28] | Your brother made a very sweet, very… | 你哥哥非常甜蜜 非常 |
[13:31] | grown-up declaration of interest. | 成熟地表示了他对我的好感 |
[13:35] | I didn’t respond, I was surprised. | 我没回答 我完全没想到 |
[13:37] | And because I-I instantly pictured this… | 还因为我瞬间想到了 |
[13:40] | series of irritating conversations we had in store. | 这一系列咱俩之间心烦的对话 |
[13:47] | Are you stunned in to silence. | 你是被震惊得无话可说了吗 |
[14:02] | You think that’s Paige’s? | 你觉得这是佩姬的吗 |
[14:05] | These branches have been disturbed. | 这些树枝被折坏了 |
[14:07] | Someone flat through here. | 有人从这里踏过 |
[14:16] | That’s interesting. Her footprints go this way, | 有意思 她的脚印去了这边 |
[14:20] | someone also went in this direction. | 还有别人走向了这个方向 |
[14:24] | Okay, I’ll take left. | 好的 我去看左边 |
[14:25] | All right, look for footprints, disturbances, | 好 注意脚印和周围被破坏的痕迹 |
[14:27] | anything that stands out. | 任何不寻常的事 |
[14:56] | – Watson! – I’m over here! | -华生 -我在这 |
[14:57] | I found the body! | 我找到尸体了 |
[14:59] | I was gonna say the same thing! | 我正要说同样的话呢 |
[15:09] | Who is that? | 那是谁啊 |
[15:12] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[15:25] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全不合理 |
[15:27] | The murderer pursues the dead man to this outcropping; | 凶手追着死者来到这个岩头 |
[15:30] | he tries to hide, it does him little good, | 他试图藏起来 但没起什么作用 |
[15:33] | and yet there are shotgun pellets | 但是在他藏身之处的两边 |
[15:34] | on either side of his hiding place. | 都有散弹枪的弹痕 |
[15:35] | Why, if you had your target in your sights, | 为什么呢 如果你的目标就在眼前 |
[15:37] | would you fire so wildly, hmm? | 你干嘛还要到处乱射呢 |
[15:40] | Maybe the killer was running? | 也许凶手在逃跑 |
[15:42] | Have you ever tried to fire a shotgun while sprinting? | 你有试过在跑步的时候用散弹枪吗 |
[15:44] | The experience has very little to recommend it. | 感受非常糟糕 |
[15:47] | Any thoughts on what happened here? | 对事发经过有什么想法吗 |
[15:49] | Whoever pursued Paige and the dead man | 追击佩姬和这死者的人 |
[15:52] | attacked the man first. | 先攻击了这个男死者 |
[15:54] | After we found his body, we retraced his steps. | 在找到他的尸体后 我们追溯了他的足迹 |
[15:56] | The dead man began fleeing | 这个死者是 |
[15:58] | half a mile before the plaque of Harriet Tubman. | 从哈丽特·塔布曼纪念牌前半英里处开始逃的 |
[16:01] | So he was pursued before Paige Dahl. | 所以他是在佩姬·达尔之前被追的 |
[16:04] | You think he was the target? | 你认为他是目标吗 |
[16:05] | We think so. | 我们是这么想的 |
[16:06] | Paige was probably a witness, saw what happened, | 佩姬可能是目击证人 看到了事情经过 |
[16:08] | then got chased down and killed. | 然后也遭到了追杀 |
[16:10] | If we want to find out who killed Paige Dahl, | 如果我们想找到杀害佩姬·达尔的凶手 |
[16:11] | we need to figure out who wanted this man dead. | 我们需要找出谁想要杀害这个男的 |
[16:16] | Sorry, I thought I just saw a mosquito. | 抱歉 我以为我看到了蚊子 |
[16:18] | It’s too early in the year for mosquitoes. | 还不到蚊子出来的时候呢 |
[16:20] | That’s why I mentioned it. | 所以我才说出来 |
[16:23] | Well, you guys can stop calling this guy “the dead man”. | 你们可以不用再叫这男的”死者”了 |
[16:25] | His name is Zach Piller. | 他的名字是扎克·皮勒 |
[16:27] | CSU’s done processing his wallet. | 鉴证组已经调查完他的钱包 |
[16:30] | I had a look at his phone. | 我查看了他的手机 |
[16:32] | Most of his contacts have a 702 area code, | 他的大多数联系人的区号是702 |
[16:35] | I’m guessing he moved here from Vegas. | 我猜他是从拉斯维加斯搬来的 |
[16:39] | Mr. Piller has a card from a Dr. Paul Sutherland, psychiatrist. | 皮勒有张心理医生保罗·萨瑟兰的名片 |
[16:43] | Appointment times on the back. | 预约时间写在后面 |
[16:46] | Mr. Piller is a cipher to us. | 皮勒对我们来说就是个谜 |
[16:48] | The doctor may be a wealth of information. | 也许能从那个医生那里获取一些线索 |
[16:52] | Zach and I had a therapist-patient relationship. | 扎克和我是医生与病人的关系 |
[16:55] | What happened? Who killed him? | 发生了什么 谁杀了他 |
[16:58] | Actually, we were hoping you could help us with that. | 事实上 我们希望你能帮我们找到答案 |
[17:00] | We don’t think it was a robbery. | 我们认为这不是一起抢劫 |
[17:02] | Mr. Piller still had his wallet. | 皮勒的钱包还在 |
[17:04] | The body wasn’t even searched. | 也没被搜身 |
[17:06] | Now, we know it’s a delicate line to cross, but… | 我们知道这个界限可能有点微妙 |
[17:09] | if you could tell us if he ever mentioned in your sessions | 但你能不能告诉我们 他有没有在治疗中 |
[17:13] | anything about his life being threatened…? | 提起过有人威胁他 |
[17:15] | Um, he had some anxiety, | 他有轻微焦虑症症状 |
[17:17] | but Zach didn’t lead the kind of life | 但扎克的生活平淡无奇 |
[17:19] | that would make him a murder target. | 并不会使他成为谋杀目标 |
[17:21] | He was essentially just a regular guy. | 他实质上就是一个普通人 |
[17:24] | Could you be more specific? | 你能说的更详细一点吗 |
[17:26] | I don’t know. | 我知道的不多 |
[17:27] | He moved from Las Vegas about eight months ago. | 他大约八个月前从拉斯维加斯搬来 |
[17:29] | He left his family and friends behind. | 离开了他的家庭和朋友们 |
[17:32] | He worked at an aeronautics firm, some start-up. | 他在一家新兴的航空器材公司工作 |
[17:35] | Like I said, just regular stuff. | 就像我说的 很普通的工作 |
[17:37] | The anxiety that you spoke of, | 你说到的焦虑症 |
[17:38] | did that have a particular source? | 有没有特别的原因使他产生症状 |
[17:40] | Um, you’re getting into his treatment. | 这就涉及到他的医疗隐私了 |
[17:42] | Dr. Sutherland, two people are dead, | 萨瑟兰医生 有两个人死了 |
[17:44] | and any detail may be crucial. | 任何一个细节都至关重要 |
[17:47] | I’ve-I’ve already told you more than I have to. | 我已经告诉你们过多信息了 |
[17:49] | You’ll have to just learn the rest on your own. | 剩下的你们得自己去找答案了 |
[17:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:55] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你抽空前来 |
[18:00] | Well, I guess we know more than we did before he came in. | 我猜我们比他进来之前知道的要多一点 |
[18:03] | I propose a division of labor. | 我建议分工合作 |
[18:05] | We already know Piller’s home address. | 我们已经知道皮勒的住址 |
[18:07] | There was an aeronautics firm in the contacts in his phone. | 在他手机的联系薄里 有一家航空器材公司 |
[18:09] | So you see what you can learn at his apartment | 所以你去搜查他的公寓 |
[18:11] | and Watson and I will reconnoiter his workplace. | 我和华生去他的公司调查 |
[18:14] | Sounds like a plan. | 听上去是个好计划 |
[18:15] | Unmanned flight is the future of domestic aviation. | 无人飞行是国内飞行的未来趋势 |
[18:19] | The field promises us secure borders, safer neighborhoods… | 这一技术给我们带来更安全的边境 更友善的邻邦 |
[18:22] | Piffle. They want an army of drones | 废话 他们希望一个军团的无人机 |
[18:24] | keeping tabs on all of us. | 密切监视全体国民 |
[18:27] | Since when do you care about | 你从什么时候开始 |
[18:28] | other people’s privacy? | 关心别人的隐私了 |
[18:29] | I make use of the tools available to me. | 我会利用我能使用的技术 |
[18:32] | That doesn’t mean to say I have to applaud every advance in the field. | 但不代表我会为这个领域每一项进展喝彩 |
[18:35] | Are you okay? You seem very normal | 你还好吧 我告诉你麦考夫的事后 |
[18:38] | since I told you about Mycroft. I expected more harassment. | 你表现得太平静了 我本以为你会更烦躁 |
[18:42] | You haven’t answered his appeal yet. | 你还没回复他的请求 |
[18:44] | I’m giving you time and space to craft your reply. | 我在给你时间和空间来思考怎么回答 |
[18:47] | Oh, that’s mature. | 真是成熟的方式 |
[18:51] | You’re Holmes and Watson? Ellen Pierce. | 你们是华生和福尔摩斯 我是艾伦·皮尔斯 |
[18:53] | I’m… I was Zach’s boss. | 我是…我原来是扎克的老板 |
[18:57] | His parents contacted me | 他的父母在接到通知后 |
[18:58] | right after they were informed. | 就联系了我 |
[19:00] | This is so terrible. | 这太糟糕了 |
[19:02] | You manufacture drones? | 你们是在制造无人机 |
[19:05] | “Drones” is a very loaded term. | 无人机是个容易让人误解的词 |
[19:07] | But we are developing the capacity | 但我们正在改进制造 |
[19:08] | to build unmanned vehicles. | 无人驾驶飞行器的技术 |
[19:11] | At the moment, only the military or the government can fly | 现在 只有政府或军队 |
[19:13] | to UAVs over domestic airspace. | 能在国内领空飞无人机 |
[19:16] | What did Zach Piller do here? | 扎克·皮勒在这的工作是什么 |
[19:17] | Zach flew UAVs for McCarthy-Strauss. | 扎克为麦卡锡-施特劳斯公司操控无人飞行器 |
[19:20] | That’s one of the big military contractors. | 那是一个大型军工企业 |
[19:22] | Did he have any enemies? | 他有对头吗 |
[19:24] | A… A rival here, maybe? | 比如说 竞争对手 |
[19:26] | Sometimes he talked about his old roommate back in Vegas. | 他有时会说到他在拉斯维加斯的老室友 |
[19:30] | I-I guess they restored a classic car together, | 我猜是他们一起复原了一部老爷车 |
[19:33] | and then the guy tried to claim that it was all his. | 但那个家伙想声称是他一个人做的 |
[19:35] | Zach was dealing with a lawsuit. | 扎克正在和他打官司 |
[19:38] | The way Zach described him, the roommate sounded a bit unstable. | 听扎克描述那个室友 似乎有点精神不稳定 |
[19:42] | Is there anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么我能帮到你们吗 |
[19:44] | No, I don’t believe so. Not at the moment. | 不 没有了 暂时没了 |
[19:46] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[19:49] | All right, I say we head home. | 好了 我们回家吧 |
[19:52] | I promised Tess I would stop by. | 我和苔丝说了我会去拜访她 |
[19:53] | We can see what Bell found | 我们可以看看贝尔在皮勒的公寓 |
[19:55] | at Piller’s apartment and look into this lawsuit. | 有没有什么发现 了解一下他的诉讼案 |
[19:58] | Fine ideas. | 想法不错 |
[20:00] | I’ll meet you back there. I have an errand to run. | 回去见 我还有点事要办 |
[20:18] | The hostess said my brother was here. | 服务员说我弟弟来了 |
[20:21] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 我简直太荣幸了 |
[20:23] | Do you see that man in linen over in the corner? | 你看见角落里那个穿着亚麻衣服的人了吗 |
[20:26] | When I was here months ago, he was at exactly the same table. | 我几个月前来的时候 他也在那里 |
[20:30] | I suppose he’s a regular. | 我想他是个常客 |
[20:32] | Regular, indeed. He just received a package. | 的确是常客 他刚刚收到一个包裹 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry, are we here to talk about the man in the corner? | 我们是要聊那个坐在角落里的人吗 |
[20:38] | No. | 不 |
[20:39] | This pursuit of Watson must end. | 你不能再追华生了 |
[20:44] | I’ managed to achieve a certain balance in my life, | 我的人生好不容易才回归正轨 |
[20:46] | and Watson is essential to that. | 这跟华生有很大关系 |
[20:49] | As my brother, I would think | 作为我的哥哥 我想 |
[20:50] | you’d be happy that I’ve achieved a measure of stability. | 你应该愿意看到我状态稳定吧 |
[20:54] | I certainly wouldn’t think that you’d look to disrupt that. | 你肯定不想打乱这种稳定 |
[20:58] | My dating Joan doesn’t need to be a disruption. | 我跟乔恩约会并非一定会影响你 |
[21:00] | It is a disruption and a distraction. | 不仅影响了 还分散了我的注意力 |
[21:03] | Watson and I routinely save lives, | 华生和我经常要挽救生命 |
[21:05] | I cannot and will not | 我不能也不允许 |
[21:06] | allow anything to get in the way of that. | 让任何事情妨碍到我们 |
[21:09] | Have you considered the likely | 你有没有想过你可能 |
[21:10] | that you’re consistently undervaluing that woman? | 一直低估了这个女人 |
[21:13] | I hold her work in the highest esteem. | 我认为她的工作非常出色 |
[21:15] | I’m not talking about her work, I’m talking about her. | 我不是在说她的工作 我是说她这个人 |
[21:19] | You value Joan to precisely the extent | 你只是把乔恩当作 |
[21:22] | that she’s a salve for your many neuroses. | 治疗你神经疾病的药剂 |
[21:25] | You purport to be her friend, | 你自称是她的朋友 |
[21:27] | and yet you don’t care a whit about her happiness. | 但是你却从不关心她开不开心 |
[21:29] | Well, I hardly think you’re essential to her happiness. | 我可不觉得你能让她开心 |
[21:32] | She has a very symmetrical face– | 她的脸型很对称 |
[21:34] | she will attract a mate when she is ready. | 等她准备好了自然就会去约别人 |
[21:35] | And there you’ll be, to pick him apart and find flaws | 然后你就会出现 分析他 挑他的刺 |
[21:40] | and hoard her gifts to yourself. | 把她据为己有 |
[21:45] | You’re welcome to a meal on the house. | 这顿饭我请客 |
[21:48] | I’ll do you the favor of not telling Joan | 我给你个面子 就不跟华生说 |
[21:50] | this conversation ever happened. | 我们的这次谈话了 |
[21:58] | Oh, hey. I didn’t hear you come in. | 我没听见你回来了 |
[22:01] | That lawsuit thing was a bust. | 那个诉讼没什么关联 |
[22:04] | What are you working on? | 你在干什么 |
[22:05] | Proof that my brother is either an idiot or a criminal. | 证明我哥哥要么是个白痴要么是个罪犯 |
[22:08] | I went to see Mycroft today. | 我今天去见麦考夫了 |
[22:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:11] | This man sitting in a corner table of his restaurant. | 这个人坐在他餐厅里的一个角落里 |
[22:13] | the very same place he was sitting the last time I was there. | 我上次去时 他也坐在那里 |
[22:16] | He received a package at this table today. | 他今天在那收到了一个包裹 |
[22:18] | I better not have been the subject of this meeting. | 你们见面不是因为我吧 |
[22:19] | Course you were. Doesn’t matter. | 当然是 没关系的 |
[22:21] | It does.. it does matter. It’s all the matters. | 有 有关系 太有关系了 |
[22:23] | Listen to me, this man’s name is Guillaume de Soto. | 听我说 这个人叫纪尧姆·德索托 |
[22:26] | The DST in France have long suspected that | 法国的国土监视部门早就怀疑 |
[22:28] | he is a high-ranking lieutenant in Le Milieu. | 他是”中间人”组织的高级副手 |
[22:31] | If you’re not familiar with them, | 可能你没听说过 |
[22:32] | they’re a French-Corsican criminal organization. | 他们是法国科西嘉人犯罪集团 |
[22:34] | And their New York office, apparently, | 很显然 他们在纽约的总部 |
[22:35] | is now headquartered at Diogenes. | 就驻扎在第欧根尼 |
[22:39] | So the guy eats there. Mycroft is not responsible | 那人只是去吃饭 麦考夫又不用对 |
[22:41] | for everyone walks into the restaurant. | 所有进餐馆的人负责 |
[22:43] | He’s either lazy and inattentive, | 他要么很懒很大意 |
[22:44] | or he’s involved with these people. | 要么就是跟这些人有关联 |
[22:45] | You’re paranoid. And I don’t care about any of this. | 你太疑神疑鬼了 我才不关心这些呢 |
[22:47] | You know what, this whole conversation stems | 这次谈话根本就是对我隐私的 |
[22:49] | from a massive violation of my privacy. | 极大侵犯 |
[22:51] | The violation is incidental. | 这个侵犯是偶然的 |
[22:51] | No, I will tell you if it’s incidental or not. | 是不是偶然的由我说了算 |
[22:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:13] | Look. | 看 |
[23:17] | Is that a mosquito, or a…? | 是只蚊子 还是 |
[23:21] | What is that noise? | 这是什么声音 |
[23:22] | It’s metal striking glass. | 是金属打在玻璃上的声音 |
[23:25] | It’s not an insect. | 那不是只飞虫 |
[23:27] | It’s a machine. | 是个机器 |
[23:42] | Surveillance vehicles disguised as small objects | 伪装成小生物的监控设备 |
[23:45] | are the vanguard of drone technology. | 是无人机技术的先锋产品 |
[23:48] | I’m quite certain that there’s a camera attached to that thing. | 我很确定那玩意上面装了摄像头 |
[23:51] | They’re capable of making recordings, | 它们能够录像 |
[23:52] | even injecting toxins under the skin. | 甚至能向人体注射毒素 |
[23:55] | That thing’s been following us ever since | 自从我们发现了扎克·皮勒的尸体后 |
[23:57] | we discovered Zach Piller’s body. | 这东西就一直跟着我们 |
[23:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:01] | Who sent that? | 谁派来的 |
[24:02] | The people responsible for his death. | 害死他的那个人 |
[24:04] | I imagine they want to keep tabs on our investigation. | 我猜他们希望密切监视我们的调查 |
[24:06] | I now know why the shotgun firing pattern was so strange. | 我现在知道散弹枪的射击角度为什么不对劲了 |
[24:10] | The weapon wasn’t held by human hands. | 武器并不是由人手持的 |
[24:12] | It was attached to a vehicle. | 而是装在飞行器上的 |
[24:14] | Paige Dahl and Zach Piller were killed by drones. | 佩姬·达尔和扎克·皮勒是被无人机杀死的 |
[24:36] | A bug that is literally a bug. | 虫子形状的窃听装置[bug的双重意思] |
[24:39] | It’s like something from a sci-fi movie. | 这简直就像科幻电影里的东西 |
[24:40] | From this point forward, we must assume that we’re being watched. | 从现在起 必须假定我们被监视着 |
[24:45] | How do you go from looking at that to thinking that | 光凭这个你究竟如何能够判断出 |
[24:47] | Paige and Piller were killed by drones? | 佩姬和皮勒是被无人机杀死的 |
[24:49] | Well, once it became apparent that unmanned vehicles were involved, | 肯定了无人机的介入后 |
[24:52] | I realized why the firing pattern at the scene | 我才想到犯罪现场的武器射击角度 |
[24:56] | was so unusual. | 为何如此不同寻常 |
[24:57] | Zach Piller’s murderers tracked his whereabouts | 杀害扎克·皮勒的凶手通过高空无人机 |
[24:59] | via high-flying drone and then dispatched something like this to finish the job. | 找到了他 然后派出类似这样的东西杀死了他 |
[25:04] | That looks like something someone could’ve | 那看上去好像那种 |
[25:06] | built in their garage. | 能够在车库里制造出来的东西 |
[25:09] | So they sent two kinds of drones | 他们派出了两架无人机 |
[25:11] | to kill Piller and Paige and sent a third one… | 来杀害皮勒和佩姬 并派出了第三架 |
[25:14] | to keep an eye on us. | 来监视我们 |
[25:16] | The people we’re looking for command powerful resources. | 我们要找的凶手能够动用大量资源 |
[25:19] | It’s less likely that it is Ellen Pierce | 不像是艾伦·皮尔斯 |
[25:20] | and her fledgling startup company, | 和她新成立的公司能够做到的 |
[25:22] | but McCarthy-Strauss, | 但皮勒的前雇主 |
[25:23] | Piller’s old employers. | 麦卡锡-施特劳斯公司的嫌疑很大 |
[25:27] | They’re industry leaders. | 他们是行业领导者 |
[25:29] | But why would they want to kill him? | 但他们为什么要杀死他呢 |
[25:33] | I suppose I should be flattered. | 我想我应该受宠若惊 |
[25:35] | When Detective Bell collected the dead man’s effects, | 贝尔警探收集了死者的遗物 |
[25:38] | obviously he imagined I would find some meaning | 显然他是希望我能够 |
[25:40] | in a collection of fast food receipts | 在一堆快餐收据 |
[25:43] | and faded photographs of Mr. Piller’s high school | 和皮勒先生高中军乐队的褪色相片里 |
[25:45] | marching band– alas, I’m not a psychic. | 找到线索 可惜我不是灵媒 |
[25:52] | You know what’s not here? | 你知道这里缺了什么吗 |
[25:54] | – That computer. – Notably absent, yes. | -这台电脑 -显然如此 |
[26:01] | These are all recent. | 这些都是最近的剪报 |
[26:04] | Group of articles about a massacre in Afghanistan. | 关于在阿富汗发生一起屠杀的文章 |
[26:07] | Group of CIA contractors disguised in tribal gear, | 一群身着当地部落服饰的中情局承包商 |
[26:12] | killed near the Naghlu Dam. | 在纳格鲁大坝附近被杀 |
[26:14] | Mistaken for Taliban fighters and fired on by UAV. | 他们被误认为是塔利班并被无人机杀害 |
[26:17] | Looks like Piller talked to his psychiatrist about it. | 皮勒似乎和他的心理医生谈过这事 |
[26:19] | “Sutherland is wrong. If it’s not my fault, | “萨瑟兰错了 如果这不是我的错 |
[26:23] | whose is it?” | 那是谁的错呢 |
[26:24] | Do you think Piller was responsible for this? | 你认为这会不会是皮勒干的 |
[26:26] | Sounds like he told his psychiatrist he was. | 似乎他对心理医生是这么说的 |
[26:32] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[26:33] | “I have to say something” | 我必须公之于众 |
[26:38] | “Pentagon sources refused to comment, but the practice | 五角大楼拒绝发表评论 |
[26:40] | of employing civilian analysts to fly surveillance drones | 但雇佣平民驾驶员操控侦察机 |
[26:42] | has many detractors.” | 广受批评 |
[26:45] | Perhaps Piller was the man | 也许是皮勒 |
[26:47] | who misidentified the Americans who died. | 误杀了这些美国人 |
[26:50] | Well, a month after the incident he left McCarthy-Strauss | 一个月后 他离开了麦卡锡-施特劳斯 |
[26:52] | and sought counseling. Something was bothering him. | 并开始接受治疗 显然他深受困扰 |
[26:55] | And suddenly there’s no shortage of suspects. | 看来我们现在不缺嫌疑犯了 |
[26:58] | Executives at McCarthy-Strauss? | 麦卡锡-施特劳斯的董事会成员 |
[27:00] | Any number of them would want to keep this quiet. | 他们中谁都会想要息事宁人 |
[27:01] | They’re planning an IPO, an expansion | 他们正准备首次公开募股 |
[27:03] | into the civilian market. | 并进军民用市场 |
[27:05] | But so far the only person that we know | 但目前为止 |
[27:08] | has covered this up is Piller’s psychiatrist. | 想掩盖此事的只有皮勒的心理医生 |
[27:11] | McCarthy-Strauss are rather obvious suspects; | 麦卡锡-施特劳斯的动机非常明显 |
[27:13] | their motives were known to Dr. Sutherland. | 萨瑟兰医生知道他们的事 |
[27:16] | This is precisely the kind of thing I hoped he would divulge, | 这正是我希望能从他口中得知的事 |
[27:18] | and yet, he chose to say nothing. | 但他选择隐瞒此事 |
[27:21] | I’d like to take a closer look at the doctor. | 我想深入调查一下这位心理医生 |
[27:25] | You know, um… | 话说 |
[27:26] | can you get started on your own? | 你能自己先开始吗 |
[27:27] | I have a lunch thing. | 我午饭有约 |
[27:30] | You don’t have a lunch thing while we’re working. | 我们工作的时候你的午饭不能有约 |
[27:33] | It’s with Mycroft, isn’t it? | 是跟麦考夫一起 对吧 |
[27:34] | Oh, that’s none of your business. | 那跟你没关系 |
[27:38] | First of all, | 首先 |
[27:39] | I’m sorry that Sherlock came here yesterday. | 我很抱歉夏洛克昨天跑来了 |
[27:40] | No need to apologize. I’m well acquainted | 不用道歉 我很了解 |
[27:42] | with my brother’s eccentricities. | 我弟弟的古怪性格 |
[27:44] | I am having some boundary issues with him. | 我跟他有一些界限问题 |
[27:48] | I will take care of them. | 我会解决的 |
[27:51] | But it has been challenging– | 但在不考虑夏洛克的情况下 |
[27:52] | thinking about our conversation the other day– | 考虑我们那天的谈话 |
[27:54] | without thinking of Sherlock. | 是很困难的事情 |
[27:56] | Precisely his intention, I’d imagine. | 我想这正是他的意图所在 |
[27:58] | Yeah, I understand that. | 是啊 我明白 |
[28:01] | I’ve had a wonderful time with you on multiple occasions, | 我一直都和你相处非常愉快 |
[28:04] | which leads me to this belief that if a few things were different, | 所以我相信如果有些事情不是这样的话 |
[28:07] | we’d be a great match. | 我们会是很配的一对 |
[28:10] | The thing is, right now, it’s just too much. | 问题是 目前太不方便了 |
[28:12] | Sherlock is my business partner. | 夏洛克是我的搭档 |
[28:14] | – We share a living space. – I understand. | -我们住在一个地方 -我理解 |
[28:17] | I’m disappointed, naturally. | 但自然我也很失望 |
[28:18] | Uh, I-I wasn’t finished yet. | 我还没说完 |
[28:21] | Right now it is overwhelming, | 虽然现在很难接受 |
[28:23] | but it doesn’t have to stay that way. | 但不一定要一直这样 |
[28:26] | There’s one thing that has to happen in my life, | 有一件事我一定要做 |
[28:28] | and I’ve been putting it off. | 但我一直拖着 |
[28:29] | Inertia, I guess. | 都是惰性 |
[28:32] | I need to get my own place. | 我需要有自己的住处 |
[28:37] | You’re thinking of moving out? | 你想搬出来吗 |
[28:38] | Yes, and I was thinking that if I have my own place, and… | 是啊 如果我有了自己的地方 而且 |
[28:43] | Sherlock isn’t hovering around me 18 hours a day, | 夏洛克不是每天十八小时跟着我 |
[28:45] | that spending time with his brother | 那和他哥哥在一起 |
[28:48] | might not be so overwhelming. | 或许就不那么难以接受 |
[28:50] | That would follow. | 这是肯定的 |
[28:52] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[28:53] | I mean, I’d like to find out. | 我是说 我想试试看 |
[29:03] | 夏洛克 请尽快回来 | |
[29:06] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[29:13] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:23] | You not get my text? | 你没收到我的信息吗 |
[29:24] | I did, I-I just got sidetracked. | 我收到了 不过有事耽误了 |
[29:26] | I think you might be right. | 我想你或许是对的 |
[29:27] | Yeah? On what topic? | 是吗 我什么是对的 |
[29:29] | The clientele at Diogenes. | 第欧根尼的客户 |
[29:32] | This guy was eating with the man that you noticed. | 这个人和你注意到的那个人在一起吃饭 |
[29:34] | Facial recognition doesn’t come up with any matches, but… | 面部识别没有任何结果 但是… |
[29:37] | it brought up this old BOLO. | 却找到了这张老的全境通告 |
[29:39] | The man in the sketch was spotted | 一名目击者在一个屠杀现场 |
[29:40] | by witnesses at the scene of a massacre. | 看到了画像中的这个人 |
[29:42] | Thirteen cartel lieutenants killed at once. | 十三个贩毒集团高层同时被杀 |
[29:44] | There was suspicion that Le Milieu was involved. | “中间人”也被怀疑牵涉其中 |
[29:47] | So, we still think the French criminals | 你还觉得是这些法国罪犯 |
[29:48] | cannot get enough of my brother’s caprese? | 吃不够我哥哥店里的菜吗 |
[29:51] | Mycroft is not a criminal, | 麦考夫不是个罪犯 |
[29:52] | but there is something shady going on. | 但的确有些事不对劲 |
[29:54] | We should warn him. | 我们应该提醒他 |
[29:56] | Your faith in my brother is touching. | 你对我哥哥的信心真感人 |
[29:57] | Wish I shared it. | 真希望我也能这样 |
[29:59] | – Is that…. – It’s guano. | -这是… -是鸟粪 |
[30:00] | I stumbled upon a bat colony in the steeple | 你和我哥哥卿卿我我的时候 |
[30:02] | of St. Olaf’s Church while you were romancing my brother. | 我在圣奥拉夫教堂的塔尖踩到了蝙蝠群 |
[30:05] | – I wasn’t… – I was in pursuit of a lost cat, | -我没有… -我那时在追一只走丢的猫 |
[30:08] | belonging to one our friends in Everyone. | 是我们在”人人”里的一个朋友的 |
[30:11] | Can’t we find a hacker collective that accepts cash? | 我们就找不到接受现金的黑客团体吗 |
[30:13] | Everyone went through Dr. Sutherland’s | “人人”仔细梳理萨瑟兰医生的 |
[30:15] | digital life with a fine-tooth comb, and something | 网络轨迹的时候 |
[30:17] | quite noxious stuck in the teeth. | 发现了一些很肮脏的东西 |
[30:20] | McCarthy-Strauss paid him a hefty consulting fee | 麦卡锡-施特劳斯在扎克·皮勒 |
[30:22] | the very same week that Zach Piller | 离开公司去进行治疗的同一周 |
[30:23] | left the firm and began therapy. | 给了他一大笔咨询费 |
[30:25] | – $200,000. – You think Dr. Sutherland took a bribe? | -二十万美元 -你觉得萨瑟兰医生受贿了 |
[30:29] | If I had to guess, I’d say that they were paying him | 如果让我猜的话 我觉得他们给他钱 |
[30:30] | to report back on whether their disgruntled | 是让他汇报他们那不满的 |
[30:32] | former employee was intending to go public. | 前员工是否打算公开秘密 |
[30:34] | But I don’t have to guess. | 但我不用猜 |
[30:35] | I can ask him myself when | 等贝尔警探今天下午 |
[30:36] | Detective Bell brings him in this afternoon. | 带他来警局的时候 我可以问他 |
[30:38] | Marcus can’t just pull a doctor off the street | 马库斯不能随便在街上抓住一个医生 |
[30:40] | to ask him about consulting fees. | 然后问他咨询费的事 |
[30:42] | Consting feee not the only thing that Everyone turned up. | “人人”不止发现了咨询费这一件事 |
[30:48] | Am I supposed to recognize that? | 我该认识这东西吗 |
[30:50] | You should. We found it buried | 你应该认识 这是我们在 |
[30:52] | in your plot in the Third Street community gardens. | 第三大街社区花园你那块土地里发现的 |
[30:55] | Plus, we got an anonymous tip from another gardener. | 另外 我们还接到另一个园丁举报 |
[30:58] | Saw you bury a box of those in your plot. | 他看见你在你的地里埋了一盒子这玩意儿 |
[31:00] | So let’s take it as a given that you know what a Barnen Delight is. | 所以你应该知道巴恩球是什么东西吧 |
[31:04] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[31:05] | Italian candy. | 一种意大利糖 |
[31:07] | With a… There’s a little toy inside. | 里面… 里面有个小玩具 |
[31:09] | A little toy that constitutes a choking hazard, | 一个里面含有引起窒息的危险物的小玩具 |
[31:12] | which is why the FDA banned those eggs. | 所以食品药品监督局才禁止销售这种糖 |
[31:15] | You had 60. | 你有六十个 |
[31:17] | What’d you have, an Italian patient or something? | 你是有意大利病人还是怎么回事 |
[31:19] | I mean, how does a psychiatrist get involved | 一个精神病医生怎么会 |
[31:22] | in the black market for candy eggs? | 跟糖球的黑市扯上关系 |
[31:24] | You’ve been picked up for | 2009到现在你两次 |
[31:27] | drunk and disorderly twice since 2009. | 因酒醉闹事被捕 |
[31:29] | Now this. | 再加上这个 |
[31:31] | I don’t know how long your rap sheet has to be | 我不知道你要有多少犯罪记录 |
[31:33] | before the state medical board pulls your license, | 才会被州医学委员会撤销执照 |
[31:36] | but you got to be getting close. | 但我猜已经快了 |
[31:39] | All that said, | 尽管如此 |
[31:41] | you help us out… | 你给我们帮助 |
[31:43] | maybe we look the other way. | 也许我们就当作不知道 |
[31:45] | We want to know everything that Zach Piller | 我们要知道扎克·皮勒 |
[31:46] | said about the massacre in Afghanistan. | 说过的关于阿富汗屠杀的一切情况 |
[31:49] | And we want the names of the people you reported to | 我们还要知道你把这些情况都报告 |
[31:52] | at McCarthy-Strauss. | 给了麦卡锡-施特劳斯的哪些人 |
[31:54] | We know about your “consulting fee”. | 我们知道你收到的那笔”顾问费” |
[31:58] | Fill in the blanks. | 你可以开始说了 |
[32:01] | Zach was flying a surveillance drone last fall. | 去年秋天扎克操纵一架无人侦察机的时候 |
[32:06] | He saw a group marching near this river, | 他发现了河边有一队行军的人马 |
[32:09] | fanned out just like a Taliban scout unit. | 分散行军的方式很像塔利班的侦察小组 |
[32:13] | They turned out to be Americans. | 但他们其实都是美国大兵 |
[32:15] | It was just a few pixels on a screen, | 但那些身影在屏幕上就是几个像素点 |
[32:17] | so he passed his assessment on | 所以他上交了他的评估报告 |
[32:19] | and the army ordered a strike. | 然后军队发起了袭击 |
[32:22] | The company was worried when Zach left. | 扎克离开后 公司担心他泄密 |
[32:26] | I don’t know how they knew I was his therapist, | 我不清楚他们怎么知道我是他的心理医生 |
[32:28] | but one day a guy showed up, making me an offer. | 但有天一个人出现 要跟我做交易 |
[32:33] | Was Zach Piller gonna go public? | 扎克·皮勒打算公布这个消息吗 |
[32:35] | Did you tell the company? | 你告诉了麦卡锡-施特劳斯的人 |
[32:37] | He told me he wrote it all down. | 他告诉我他把所有事情都写了下来 |
[32:39] | Some kind of report. | 某种报告之类的 |
[32:40] | He said he was gonna send it to the media. | 他说他打算寄给新闻媒体 |
[32:42] | I did not know that they were gonna kill him. | 但我不知道他们会真的杀了他 |
[32:45] | Who was your contact at the company? | 你在那个公司的联络人是谁 |
[32:47] | Is there… Is there a bug in here? | 这里 这里面有虫子吗 |
[32:50] | Cap–! | 警监 |
[32:52] | The damn thing just bit me. | 这该死的虫子咬了我 |
[32:54] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[32:56] | – Hey, we need some help in here. – Call an ambulance! | -这里需要帮助 -快叫救护车 |
[33:01] | Dr. Sutherland, Dr. Sutherland, | 萨瑟兰医生 萨瑟兰医生 |
[33:03] | can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[33:03] | What is this? | 这是怎么了 |
[33:04] | Where is it? Do you see it? | 它在哪儿 你们看到了吗 |
[33:06] | Where’s what? | 什么东西在哪儿 |
[33:07] | Did it fly in the vent? | 飞进通风口了吗 |
[33:08] | He’s in cardiac arrest. | 他心脏停搏了 |
[33:09] | – He may not make it. – What the hell’s going on? | -他快撑不住了 -到底怎么回事 |
[33:12] | He’s been poisoned. | 他被下毒了 |
[33:22] | Judging by his symptoms, I’d say | 从他的症状初步判断 |
[33:23] | Dr. Sutherland was killed using phenylsilatrane. | 萨瑟兰医生死于灭鼠灵 |
[33:26] | It’s a cousin to strychnine. | 番木鳖碱的一种 |
[33:28] | And the drone used to poison him was no doubt sent | 毫无疑问 毒杀他的蚊形无人机 |
[33:30] | by the same people | 是由麦卡锡-施特劳斯中 |
[33:31] | at McCarthy-Strauss who killed Piller and Dahl. | 杀死皮勒和达尔的人派出的 |
[33:34] | Most likely entered and exited | 很可能是从打开的门和通风口 |
[33:36] | via an open door or an air duct. | 进来然后逃走的 |
[33:38] | If it left at all. | 如果它的确有溜走 |
[33:40] | So, you say | 所以 你是说 |
[33:41] | they sent one of these things to your house? | 他们派了一个这种东西到你们家 |
[33:44] | We think that drone was used for reconnaissance. | 我们想那只只是为了侦察 |
[33:46] | They needed to kill Sutherland. | 而他们需要除掉萨瑟兰 |
[33:47] | He was going to tell us everything. | 他已经打算告诉我们所有事情 |
[33:50] | But I don’t think they’d be foolhardy enough | 但我没想到他们居然真的蠢到 |
[33:51] | to attack the police or their associates. | 在警局里动手 |
[33:53] | You’ve got one of their drones at your house. | 你们手上现在有一只这种蚊形无人机 |
[33:54] | That should be good for a warrant. | 这就够申请搜查令 |
[33:56] | Well, we could bring it in for you | 我们可以把这东西给你们 |
[33:56] | to have a look at, but we couldn’t find anything | 但我们已经检查过一遍了 找不到 |
[33:58] | that would definitely tie it to McCarthy-Strauss. | 能与麦卡锡-施特劳斯产生关联的痕迹 |
[34:01] | We’re pretty sure that McCarthy-Strauss | 我们可以确定麦卡锡-施特劳斯 |
[34:02] | stole Piller’s computer | 偷了皮勒的电脑 |
[34:04] | to get their hands on that report he wrote. | 好拿到他写的那份报告 |
[34:05] | If we can find another copy, | 如果我们能找到报告复件 |
[34:07] | that would give us motive. | 就有理由申请搜查令了 |
[34:08] | What if there isn’t another copy of that report? | 但如果这份报告没有备份 |
[34:10] | Well, as it stands, | 那么就目前的情况而言 |
[34:12] | we have little else in the way of evidence. | 我们完全没有证据 |
[34:13] | Find me some. | 那就去找证据 |
[34:20] | The brain trust of McCarthy-Strauss. | 麦卡锡-施特劳斯的智囊团 |
[34:23] | At least one of these men is responsible for three deaths. | 至少其中一人要为三起命案负责 |
[34:26] | We have no way to link the company to the crimes, | 我们完全无法证明公司跟罪案有关 |
[34:28] | much less the individual or individuals involved. | 更不用说参与其中的个人了 |
[34:31] | You think that Piller confided in someone | 你说有没有可能皮勒不止 |
[34:32] | other than Dr. Sutherland? | 跟萨瑟兰医生一个人说过这件事 |
[34:34] | What we need is Piller’s report. | 我们需要的就是皮勒的报告 |
[34:36] | Everything else is just hearsay. | 其他东西都是道听途说 |
[34:39] | You know, Mcrthy-Strauss doesn’t know | 麦卡锡-施特劳斯不知道 |
[34:41] | that Piller only made one copy of that report. | 皮勒的报告只有一份 |
[34:44] | Who’s to say we didn’t find another one | 说不准我们在调查过程中 |
[34:46] | during our investigation? | 又找到了一份呢 |
[34:47] | You’re proposing a bluff? | 你是说虚张声势 |
[34:49] | Yeah, well, the corporate offices are near Wall Street. | 他们的办公室就在华尔街旁边 |
[34:52] | Shouldn’t be too difficult to arrange a face to face. | 安排一次会面应该不是难事 |
[35:03] | 我们有皮勒报告的副本 要是我们出了什么事 报告就将公之与众 | |
[35:09] | 想了结这事吗 拿钱来收买我们吧 | |
[35:13] | 中午来南街海港见面 我们谈谈 | |
[35:28] | 华生 正在麦卡锡-施特劳斯公司门口 信号很好 | |
[35:46] | 夏洛克 是首席运营官 肯尼什·卡森 | |
[36:00] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 真对不起 |
[36:20] | Where’d you get the report? | 你是从哪弄到报告的 |
[36:34] | Excuse me. There’s a woman | 不好意思 有位女士 |
[36:35] | lying unconscious on the bathroom floor. | 倒在洗手间的地板上昏迷了 |
[36:37] | I tried to open the door, but the stall was locked. | 我想把门打开 但隔间被锁住了 |
[36:39] | I’ll call 911. | 我这就报警 |
[36:43] | Yes. Medical emergency. | 对 需要医疗急救 |
[36:44] | 43 Pearl Street. | 珍珠大街43号 |
[36:54] | I need to know you got it before we can have a conversation. | 我得确定你有副本 不然没什么好谈的 |
[36:59] | Piller saved several copies onto the cloud. | 皮勒在云空间里保存了几个副本 |
[37:03] | We have consultants who can extract that kind of thing. | 我们有顾问可以提取这种文件 |
[37:26] | Could you tell me the first sentence of the report, please? | 你能说出报告的第一句话吗 |
[37:30] | Beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[37:33] | I’d like to hear the first sentence. | 我想听听第一句话 |
[37:35] | If you wanted me to memorize a passage for you, | 如果你想让我给你背一段话 |
[37:37] | then you should have had your mosquito pass a message along. | 应该让那只小蚊子先捎个口信 |
[37:41] | So, show me your copy. | 那就把副本给我看 |
[37:55] | Say something to convince me you got it, or we’re done. | 说点什么让我相信你真有副本 不然没得谈 |
[37:59] | It’s got a rather convincing drawing of a pony on the front cover. | 封面上有个画得很逼真的小马驹 |
[38:10] | What the hell is your game? | 你到底想耍什么把戏 |
[38:12] | You know what, never mind. I’m ending this. | 算了 我要走了 |
[38:15] | That’s your office calling, I’d imagine. | 那应该是你办公室打来的吧 |
[38:17] | Might want to get that. | 你也许该接一下 |
[38:25] | Kenneth Carlson. | 我是肯尼什·卡森 |
[38:26] | “My name is Zach Piller. | 我名叫扎克·皮勒 |
[38:27] | “On September 22, 2009, I was involved | 二零零九年九月二十二日 我参与了 |
[38:30] | in an authorized attack on CIA operatives in Afghanistan, | 一场在阿富汗袭击中情局人员的授权行动 |
[38:34] | resulting in ten deaths | 十人死亡 |
[38:35] | that were quickly covered up by my employer McCarthy-Strauss.” | 真相马上被我的雇主麦卡锡-施特劳斯公司隐瞒起来 |
[38:38] | Who the hell is this? | 你到底是谁 |
[38:40] | How’d you get in my office? | 你怎么进到我办公室的 |
[38:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:45] | If you were thinking of running, I wouldn’t bother. | 如果你想逃跑 我不介意 |
[38:48] | There are several police cars parked nearby. | 这附近停了好些警车 |
[38:56] | I just got off the phone with Captain Gregson. | 我刚跟格雷森警监通完电话 |
[38:59] | Apparently Kenneth Carlson’s name was all over that report. | 显然报告上满是肯尼什·卡森的名字 |
[39:02] | He requisitioned the cash to pay off Dr. Sutherland. | 他用现金收买了萨瑟兰医生 |
[39:05] | He was the prime mover behind the cover-up. | 是他主导了这次隐瞒真相的行为 |
[39:07] | So, between that and all the circumstantial evidence, | 有了这个再加上其它的间接证据 |
[39:09] | Captain Gregson brought him in. | 格雷森警监逮捕了他 |
[39:11] | He already made a deal and got a break from the DA. | 他已经跟地方检察官达成了协议 |
[39:13] | The report is going public. | 报告将公之与众 |
[39:15] | We should feel good. | 我们应该高兴 |
[39:16] | This is what Zach Piller would have wanted. | 这是扎克·皮勒希望看到的结果 |
[39:22] | So, I’m going to go see your brother. | 我准备去见你哥哥 |
[39:23] | Do you want to come? | 要一起来吗 |
[39:24] | You can help explain what Le Milieu is. | 你可以帮着解释”中间人”的事 |
[39:26] | You have a better handle on it than I do. | 这个你比我更清楚 |
[39:35] | Watson? | 华生 |
[39:38] | I’ve not respected your privacy. | 我之前没有尊重你的隐私 |
[39:41] | I apologize for that. | 为此我向你道歉 |
[39:45] | Please know, I value you | 希望你知道 我重视你 |
[39:47] | for more than just the many benefits you’ve brought into my life. | 不只是因为你给我生活带来的诸多益处 |
[39:49] | I value you as a person. | 我是因为你这个人而重视你 |
[39:53] | That’s nice. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[39:55] | It really is. | 真的 |
[39:57] | But your apologies always seem to come | 但你似乎总在得到了 |
[39:59] | after you already got what you wanted. | 你需要的东西之后才会道歉 |
[42:26] | Turnabout is fair play. | 一人一遭 天地公道 |
[42:27] | You take my picture, I take yours. | 你偷拍我 我也偷拍你 |
[42:30] | No! | 救命 |
[42:31] | No! | 救命 |