时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This is Manny Tarkanian. | 我是曼尼·塔卡尼安 |
[00:04] | I’m gonna text you my contact information. | 我会简讯你我的联系方式 |
[00:06] | Are you gonna answer that? | 你不接电话吗 |
[00:08] | Gareth Lestrade, | 加莱斯·雷斯垂德 |
[00:09] | late of Scotland Yard. | 苏格兰场的前警探 |
[00:11] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[00:12] | We’ve got to accommodate each other. | 我们应该互相适应 |
[00:13] | I realize that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[00:14] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[00:16] | You know, the company’s not paying for my hotel anymore. | 公司不再支付我的酒店费用了 |
[00:18] | You can stay here. | 你可以住在这 |
[00:19] | Just be quiet. | 但请保持安静 |
[00:20] | We own chickens, don’t we? | 我们要养鸡了 对吧 |
[00:32] | Holmes! | 福尔摩斯 |
[00:33] | Your bloody rooster is at it again! | 你的破鸡又蹲在那了 |
[00:36] | 19 days. 19 days he has been here. | 十九天 他已经住了整整十九天了 |
[00:39] | Well, you were the one who said he could | 是你说在他想清楚接下来做什么之前 |
[00:40] | stay with us until he figured out his next move. | 可以住在我们这里的 |
[00:44] | Holmes! | 福尔摩斯 |
[00:45] | I’ll pluck it! I swear it! | 我发誓 我要拔光它的毛 |
[00:48] | – He has offers, remember? – Of course he does. | -他有不少工作邀请 -那是当然 |
[00:51] | He took credit for my successes at Scotland Yard. | 我在苏格兰场破案的功劳都归到了他身上 |
[00:53] | Typically, a man is his work. | 一般来说 工作经历代表一个人的能力 |
[00:54] | In his case, he is my work– | 但他的经历其实是我的 |
[00:56] | and who wouldn’t want to hire me? | 有谁不想雇我呢 |
[00:59] | You said your friend made that for you? | 你说那是你朋友帮你做的吗 |
[01:02] | Demolitions expert. | 是爆破专家 |
[01:03] | He sends me devices from time to time. | 他时不时送我点小玩意 |
[01:05] | I’d hardly call him a friend. | 我可没把他当朋友 |
[01:08] | And what happens if it hits zero? | 如果倒计时到零会怎样 |
[01:10] | I confess to not knowing. | 说老实话我不知道 |
[01:12] | Could be a spray of paint and expulsion of fumes. | 大概会喷漆或者冒烟什么的 |
[01:16] | I have yet to fail… | 我还从没… |
[01:18] | at defusing one. | 拆弹失败过 |
[01:23] | Holmes! | 福尔摩斯 |
[01:25] | – I want to see what he wants. – Yeah. | -我去看看他在叫什么 -好 |
[01:30] | Holmes! Can I get some help, please?! | 福尔摩斯 过来帮个忙 求你了 |
[01:32] | Hey. Hi, Joan, brilliant. | 乔恩 你来得太好了 |
[01:35] | This one’s got it in for me. I swear. | 这只鸡和我干上了 |
[01:36] | Was it… it was Remus? | 它是 它是雷穆斯吗 |
[01:37] | Actually that’s Romulus. | 其实它是罗慕路斯 |
[01:39] | Every time I go for the remote control | 每次我想拿遥控器开电视 |
[01:40] | to turn the TV on, it spreads its wings | 它就对着我张开翅膀 |
[01:42] | and it comes at me. | 作势要扑向我 |
[01:44] | Hey, Romulus. You want a little treat? | 罗慕路斯 想不想来点小点心 |
[01:46] | Oh, here you go. | 好好吃吧 |
[01:47] | Ah, treat’s in the pocket, very nice. | 随身带吃的 真聪明 |
[01:50] | And then you go… | 然后趁这机会… |
[01:51] | Oh, brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. | 干得漂亮 太好了 |
[01:54] | Well done, you. Thank you very much. | 你真厉害 非常感谢 |
[01:56] | I’ve got a few quids riding on this match, actually. | 其实这场比赛我还下了点小赌注 |
[01:58] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[01:58] | – Uh, Joan? – Hmm? | -乔恩 -怎么了 |
[02:01] | I wanted to say thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[02:03] | for being so patient with me | 在我找工作的麻烦事上 |
[02:04] | and all this, you know, the job’s bullocks. | 对我这么耐心 |
[02:08] | Sherlock’s sick of the sight of my face, isn’t he? | 夏洛克看到我就讨厌 对吧 |
[02:11] | Well, you have a big decision to make, so… | 你要做的决定很重大 所以… |
[02:13] | Well, you know, actually, I got a… | 其实 我今天 |
[02:15] | another offer today, in fact. | 又收到一份工作邀请 |
[02:17] | Here. | 在这 |
[02:19] | Largest investigation company in Sao Paulo, Brazil, | 巴西圣保罗最大的调查公司 |
[02:22] | Romero e Blanco. | 罗梅罗·布兰科调查公司 |
[02:25] | Do you speak Portuguese? | 你还会说葡萄牙语吗 |
[02:26] | Do I speak Portuguese? | 我会说葡萄牙语吗 |
[02:30] | No, not currently. | 不 暂时不会 |
[02:33] | Oh, and you might want to take a look at some of those | 桌上的那些工作邀请 |
[02:36] | offers on the table, you know? | 你想看看吗 |
[02:39] | See, you might find one that you prefer more than… | 说不定你会觉得里面有哪个 |
[02:42] | working for the ol’ cock-handler. | 比给这个养鸡的打工好 |
[02:45] | Uh, I know what you meant. | 我明白你的意思 |
[02:56] | It’s me, okay? | 是我 好吗 |
[02:57] | You got me. | 你没认错 |
[02:58] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[02:59] | I’m him. | 我就是他 |
[03:01] | The guy you see on the news. | 你们在新闻上看到的人 |
[03:02] | I’m Gordon Cushing. | 我是戈登·库欣 |
[03:06] | That’s what you’re trying to figure out, right? | 你不就想知道我是不是他吗 |
[03:10] | Did you do it? | 是你干的吗 |
[03:14] | Pull over here, would you? I’d like to get out. | 在这靠边停 我要下车 |
[04:16] | His name is Gordon Cushing, | 他叫戈登·库欣 |
[04:17] | but maybe you already know that. | 也许你们早就认识他了 |
[04:19] | His wife disappeared in 2010. | 他的妻子在2010年失踪了 |
[04:21] | Everyone thought he killed her. | 大家都认为是他杀了她 |
[04:23] | It was in all the papers back then. | 那时的报纸都在报道这事 |
[04:24] | I endeavored to keep abreast of | 我以前一直对国外的大案 |
[04:25] | notorious crimes in other countries, | 保持高度关注 |
[04:27] | but I confess to falling out of the habit during my habit. | 但我承认染上毒瘾的时候 这个习惯中断了 |
[04:30] | His wife Sarah was a partier. He didn’t approve. | 他的妻子莎拉喜欢派对 他不太赞成 |
[04:34] | They fought a lot, | 他们经常闹矛盾 |
[04:35] | and so when she went missing… | 所以当她失踪的时候 |
[04:36] | He was presumed a murderer? | 他就被认为是凶手吗 |
[04:38] | He was, but without a body, | 是的 但找不到尸体 |
[04:39] | no one could make a case. | 所以没法立案 |
[04:41] | A few hours ago, he called 911 | 几小时前 他打电话报警 |
[04:43] | to say he received a box with two severed ears. | 说收到了一个装有两只被切下的耳朵的盒子 |
[04:45] | There was a note inside saying they were his wife Sarah’s. | 里面还有留言说耳朵是他妻子莎拉的 |
[04:49] | If he forks over two million in cash to the person | 如果他交给绑匪两百万现金 |
[04:52] | or persons who took her, he gets her back. | 绑匪就会放了她 |
[04:55] | And it’s odd to get a ransom demand | 在绑架了四年后再提赎金要求 |
[04:56] | four years after an abduction. | 真奇怪 |
[04:58] | Well, you think that’s odd. | 奇怪的不止这件事 |
[04:59] | This isn’t the first time that he’s claimed | 但据他说这不是绑匪 |
[05:01] | to have been contacted by kidnappers. | 第一次联系他了 |
[05:03] | He said he got a call from someone | 他声称在莎拉失踪后一年 |
[05:04] | a year after Sarah disappeared, right? | 接到过匿名电话 对吧 |
[05:07] | Yeah, she disappeared in May 2010. | 没错 她在2010年5月失踪 |
[05:10] | At the time, he said that she just packed her bags and left. | 当时 他说她只是打包行李离家出走 |
[05:13] | But, allegedly, he gets a call in June of 2011. | 但据他所言 他在2011年6月接到电话 |
[05:18] | The guy says that he took her. | 对方声称绑架了她 |
[05:20] | He even puts her on the phone with him. | 甚至让她在电话里和他通话 |
[05:22] | Cushing follows his instructions to a tee. | 库欣完全听从了绑匪的指示 |
[05:24] | Doesn’t call us, doesn’t call the FBI, | 没有报警 也没向联调局报案 |
[05:27] | just gathers up a million bucks in cash | 只是凑了一百万现金 |
[05:29] | and leaves it under a tree in Central Park. | 放在中央公园的一棵树下 |
[05:31] | Days go by, | 但日子一天天过去 |
[05:33] | no sign of Sarah. | 莎拉仍没有出现 |
[05:34] | That’s when he decides to reach out to the department. | 然后他才决定报警 |
[05:37] | Only he couldn’t prove that anyone had contacted him, | 只是他无法证明有人曾联系他 |
[05:39] | so people thought he’d made the whole thing up. | 所以大家都以为是他编造了整个故事 |
[05:41] | Well, obviously, he didn’t make up two severed ears. | 显然 两个被切下的耳朵可凭空造不出来 |
[05:44] | I’m about to talk to him. | 我正准备讯问他 |
[05:45] | Thought you might want to sit in. | 你俩也来听听吧 |
[05:51] | I know how this is going to sound, | 我知道说起来不中听 |
[05:52] | but this is a good thing, isn’t it? | 但这是一件好事 对吗 |
[05:57] | I mean, Sarah’s alive. | 我是说 莎拉还活着 |
[05:59] | The M.E. is comparing the ears to strands of hair | 法医正在对比这对耳朵 |
[06:01] | that we collected from a brush in your master bathroom in 2010. | 和在你家主浴室牙刷上采集到的样本 |
[06:06] | If the DNA is a match, then yes… | 如果DNA吻合 那么是的 |
[06:09] | it’s a good chance she’s still alive. | 有很大可能她还活着 |
[06:10] | The ears are Sarah’s. | 这耳朵是莎拉的 |
[06:11] | I know they are. I… Just look | 我知道肯定是 我… |
[06:13] | at the photographs I brought you. | 看看我带给你们的照片 |
[06:19] | Wait. | 等下 |
[06:20] | You still think I killed her, don’t you? | 你还认为我杀了她 是不是 |
[06:22] | You think I… took those ears from someone else | 你认为 我从别人那割下这对耳朵 |
[06:26] | and sent them to myself? | 然后寄给我自己 |
[06:27] | No. I’m more concerned with what I know. | 不 我更关注我所知道的事 |
[06:29] | I know someone was mutilated earlier tonight. | 我知道今晚早些时候有人被割了耳朵 |
[06:33] | I know I want to help her. | 我知道我想帮助她 |
[06:35] | She is Sarah. | 她就是莎拉 |
[06:37] | She’s alive… | 她还活着 |
[06:38] | Just like she was alive in 2011? | 就像上次在2011年 她还活着 |
[06:40] | The last time you were asked to finance her safe return? | 而你被勒索用赎金换她回来一样 |
[06:43] | I dare say that ransom demands | 我敢说被勒索赎金 |
[06:44] | are becoming a tradition for you. | 对你来说已经习以为常了 |
[06:46] | I know I made a mistake three years ago. | 我知道三年前我做错了 |
[06:48] | I should have called the police the second I got off the phone | 我该在接到绑匪电话后就报警 |
[06:50] | with the kidnapper, but I was scared, | 但我很害怕 |
[06:52] | and Sarah was… she was terrified. | 而莎拉她吓坏了 |
[06:55] | I didn’t want to take any chances. I couldn’t. | 我不想冒一丝风险 我不能 |
[06:59] | There are phone records that show | 电话记录可以证明 |
[07:01] | I got the call when I said I did. | 我接到过我说的那个电话 |
[07:04] | Bank statements that show I took out | 银行对账单也可以证明 |
[07:06] | a million dollars. | 我取出过一百万美金 |
[07:07] | You could’ve called from a burner phone. | 你可以用一次性电话打给自己 |
[07:08] | You could’ve hidden that money anywhere. | 你也可以把钱藏起来 |
[07:10] | I have never been anything but honest with you people. | 我和你们说实话 我什么也没做 |
[07:14] | And so I’m going to keep being honest with you now. | 我现在和你们实话实话 |
[07:18] | I fell out of love with my wife a long time | 在我妻子消失前 |
[07:21] | before she disappeared. | 我已经不爱她很久了 |
[07:23] | She said and did things when she was drinking | 在她喝醉后 她说了并做了一些 |
[07:26] | that I can never forgive. | 我永远无法原谅的事 |
[07:29] | I don’t want her back because I miss her. | 我不是因为想她而希望她回来 |
[07:32] | I want her back because I am tired of people looking at me | 我想她回来 是因为我厌倦了人们 |
[07:38] | the way you people are looking at me right now. | 像你们现在一样 用看杀人犯的眼光看我 |
[07:44] | Well, they do bear an uncanny resemblance | 它们的确和照片上的耳朵 |
[07:46] | to the ears in the photograph. | 有惊人的相似度 |
[07:49] | It’s hardly proof that they came from | 但这也不能证明它们 |
[07:50] | the head of Sarah Cushing, though. | 就是莎拉·库欣的耳朵 |
[07:53] | What did you think of Gordon? | 你对戈登的话怎么看 |
[07:54] | Well, he seemed quite sincere. | 他看起来很真诚 |
[07:56] | But then, so did infamous zoophile Ebenezer Cornell | 但臭名昭著的嗜兽癖者埃比尼泽·康奈尔 |
[07:58] | when he claimed he had not attempted | 声称他没有试图猥亵伦敦动物园的 |
[08:00] | to violate two ostriches at London Zoo. | 两只鸵鸟时 也很真诚 |
[08:02] | So… | 所以 |
[08:03] | What did you think of Mr. Cushing? | 你对库欣先生怎么看 |
[08:06] | Well, it was interesting being in the same room with him. | 和他同处一室感觉很奇妙 |
[08:09] | Before tonight, I’d only ever seen him on the news. | 在今晚前 我只在新闻上看到过他 |
[08:13] | If he’s telling the truth, | 如果他说的是实话 |
[08:13] | then I guess I feel sorry for him. | 那我会为他感到惋惜 |
[08:16] | It would mean that someone made a pretty tragic mistake | 这意味着有人指控他谋杀 |
[08:18] | when they accused him. | 是一个可悲可怜的错误 |
[08:20] | Speaking of “Tragic mistakes.” | 说悲剧 悲剧到 |
[08:23] | “Hate to bother, but locked out of house.” | 抱歉打扰 但我被关在门外了 |
[08:26] | Remarkable. | 真厉害 |
[08:27] | “Looked under front and back mats”” | 在前后门的地垫的下都看了 |
[08:28] | Oh. “Found no keys”” | 没有发现钥匙 |
[08:30] | ‘Cause that’s the kind of man I am. | 原来我是那种 |
[08:31] | I leave keys under doormats. | 会把钥匙放在门垫下的人 |
[08:36] | I don’t know why you’re peeking inside. | 我不懂你在往里瞄什么 |
[08:39] | You know we’re not in there. | 你知道我们不在家 |
[08:41] | Trying to assess the damage, actually. | 事实上 我在评估我受伤的程度 |
[08:44] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:46] | Well, you know that football game | 你知道那场我下注了的 |
[08:47] | that I put a bet on? | 足球赛吧 |
[08:48] | I actually won. | 我赢了 |
[08:50] | Yeah, I went to go get the winnings on the way back. | 我正拿着赢来的钱往回走 |
[08:53] | Got myself into a bit of trouble. | 然后麻烦找上门来了 |
[08:54] | A rather unfriendly bloke | 一个相当恶劣的小子 |
[08:55] | took designs on my watch and wallet. | 设计拿走了我的钱包和手表 |
[08:58] | You got mugged. | 你被抢劫了 |
[09:05] | I still think you should go to a hospital. | 我还是觉得你该去医院 |
[09:06] | What about this? | 那这样说怎么样 |
[09:08] | I’ve been kissed harder. | 我吻得太激烈 |
[09:10] | Crying out loud. | 真是快哭了 |
[09:11] | Bloody chicken. | 该死的鸡 |
[09:13] | It’s on the bed. Go on. | 居然上床了 走开 |
[09:14] | Go on, off you go. Bugger off. | 走开 滚开 |
[09:18] | I thought Sherlock said he was going to send it | 我记得夏洛克说要把它送到 |
[09:19] | to that petting zoo. | 宠物动物园去 |
[09:21] | Oh, they said they couldn’t take them until next week. | 他们说要到下周才能来接它 |
[09:23] | Walked into a room the other day, | 曾经有一天 我走进房间 |
[09:25] | this darkened room, and he was standing in there. | 黑暗的房间 他就站在那儿 |
[09:27] | Pitch black, and he had one of them perched on his shoulder. | 一片漆黑 一只公鸡停在他肩膀上 |
[09:29] | Yeah. He’d been in there for ages. | 对 他在那里很久了 |
[09:31] | He said it was some kind of, like, balancing exercise. | 他说那是一种平衡训练 |
[09:34] | He was covered in feathers. | 他全身都是羽毛 |
[09:38] | What? What? | 怎么了 |
[09:39] | You’ve been drinking. | 你喝醉了 |
[09:41] | Oh… Yeah, I might have, you know, | 对 可能吧 |
[09:42] | chucked a couple back at the pub when I was | 我准备去拿我的奖金的时候 |
[09:44] | going to pick my winnings up. | 在酒吧小酌了一杯 |
[09:46] | That was an hour ago, right? | 但那是一小时前了 |
[09:47] | You’ve had a drink more recently than that. | 你喝酒的时间要更近一点 |
[09:50] | Whiskey, judging from your breath | 通过你的口气 还有衬衫上的潮湿 |
[09:51] | and that damp spot on your shirt. I’d say sometime | 你喝的是威士忌 我估计你是在 |
[09:53] | in the last ten minutes? You know, | 十分钟前喝的酒 |
[09:55] | there are no bars around here. And even if there were, | 这附近没有酒吧 就算有 |
[09:57] | how-how would you have paid for it? | 你怎么付的钱 |
[09:58] | The mugger took all your money, didn’t he? | 抢劫犯抢走了你所有的钱 不是吗 |
[10:00] | You and I talked about this | 在夏洛克说你可以留在这里时 |
[10:02] | when Sherlock said you could stay here. | 我和你谈过这个 |
[10:04] | You cannot drink around him. | 你不能在他周围喝酒 |
[10:06] | Yeah, well, he’s an addict, | 对 但他是嗑药 |
[10:06] | actually, Joan. He’s not an alcoholic. | 乔恩 他不是酗酒者 |
[10:08] | And I suppose you thought he was drinking heroin back in London. | 我想你是不是觉得他在伦敦是喝海洛因 |
[10:11] | Where did the whiskey come from? | 威士忌是哪来的 |
[10:12] | Well, I’ve got a little secret stash out in the back. | 我在后院有一个秘密藏匿点 |
[10:13] | I have a little shot, you know, if I need one. | 我存了一些 以备不时之需 |
[10:15] | And how often is that? | 多久一次 |
[10:16] | – Really? – Gareth. | -真要计较吗 -加莱斯 |
[10:18] | Please. Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[10:20] | You obviously don’t understand | 你显然不了解 |
[10:21] | what kind of pressure I’m under. | 我背负着多大的压力 |
[10:22] | – All the bloody offers… – You just have to make a decision. | -那些该死的工作邀请 -你只需做个决定 |
[10:25] | – It’s a bit more complicated. – Is it? | -比这要复杂得多 -是吗 |
[10:26] | – What, you want me to say it to you? – Say what? | -你非要我和你明说吗 -说什么 |
[10:28] | Holmes was right about me! | 福尔摩斯是对的 |
[10:32] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[10:33] | do this job without him. I can’t be a detective. | 自己工作 我做不了侦探 |
[10:36] | You were a detective long before you knew him. | 在你遇到他很久之前 你就是警探了 |
[10:39] | Well, like, back in the day, you know, when I was… | 以前那时 以前我… |
[10:41] | when I was adequate, when I was… | 我勉强够格 |
[10:42] | when I was competent. | 我只能说差不多 |
[10:45] | Joan, these people, they don’t want… they don’t want adequate. | 乔恩 那些人不想要勉强够格 |
[10:47] | They want special. They want me | 他们想要精英能力 |
[10:48] | to be the man that I was when I was with him! | 他们要的是和福尔摩斯一起工作的我 |
[10:50] | You know, I know that you have had your troubles, | 我知道你有你的烦恼 |
[10:52] | but you are overthinking this. | 但你想太多了 |
[10:54] | That’s very easy for you to say, of course, isn’t it? | 你说这话当然容易了 |
[10:57] | You know, because you’re the one that’s with him now. | 因为现在他的搭档是你 |
[11:02] | You’re the one that gets to be special. | 你变成了特别的那个 |
[11:06] | Well, you know, just take it from someone who’s been there. | 听听他前任搭档的话 |
[11:13] | Just enjoy it while it lasts. | 趁着机会好好享受吧 |
[11:24] | Was that a hint of surprise I detect? | 我是感觉到了一丝惊讶吗 |
[11:25] | I told you I received several of these. | 我说过我收到了好几件这玩意 |
[11:27] | Well, just thought you’d be | 只是以为你会 |
[11:29] | neck-deep in files from the Sarah Cushing case. | 埋头苦看莎拉·库欣的案件资料 |
[11:32] | I was for most of the evening. | 我晚上看完了大部分 |
[11:33] | Then the captain called and told me | 然后警监打电话告诉我 |
[11:35] | that the severed ears Gordon Cushing received | 戈登收到的耳朵的DNA样本 |
[11:37] | were a DNA match for Sarah’s. | 和莎拉的吻合 |
[11:39] | You’re kidding. | 你在说笑 |
[11:40] | That’s me, Watson. Joke machine. | 这就是我 华生 一个玩笑王 |
[11:43] | So, Sarah Cushing is alive? | 那莎拉·库欣还活着 |
[11:44] | She is, or at least she was as of yesterday. | 是 至少昨天还活着 |
[11:47] | Gordon will be paying for her safe, | 现在戈登会付赎金 |
[11:49] | if earless, return presently. | 救她回来 即便是没耳朵 |
[11:50] | The NYPD will be watching. | 纽约警方会全程监视 |
[11:52] | And since they hardly need the assistance | 而简单的赎金交换任务 |
[11:53] | of two consulting detectives to execute | 并不需要两个顾问侦探 |
[11:55] | a simple ransom exchange… | 在旁协助 |
[12:06] | Balancing exercise? | 平衡练习吗 |
[12:09] | How’d you…? | 你怎么… |
[12:10] | Lestrade. | 雷斯垂德 |
[12:12] | – Have you seen him this morning? – I did not. | -今早你见到他了吗 -没有 |
[12:13] | I did hear him leave earlier on. | 早些时候我听到他出门了 |
[12:16] | This arrived for you | 你有个包裹 |
[12:17] | from Detective Bell. | 贝尔警探寄的 |
[12:19] | You opened it? | 你打开了 |
[12:21] | It’s just a few files pertaining to recent muggings. | 是一些与最近的抢劫案有关的资料 |
[12:24] | I’m curious– since when do we investigate common street crime? | 我很好奇 什么时候我们开始调查街头犯罪了 |
[12:27] | Since when do you open my mail? | 你从时候开始拆我邮件了 |
[12:29] | How long you lived here? | 你在这住多久了 |
[12:39] | 10:00 A.M. On the dot, Mr. Cushing. | 现在是早上十点整 库欣先生 |
[12:41] | Our guy should be here soon. | 要等的人应该马上就到 |
[12:53] | Eyes forward. Don’t look at me. | 眼睛往前看 别看我 |
[12:56] | It’s going down. | 开始了 |
[12:57] | All right, be advised. | 各单位注意 |
[12:58] | Suspect is a white male, 35 years old, | 嫌犯是白人男性 35岁 |
[13:00] | wearing a blue coat and a wool cap with sunglasses. | 身穿蓝色外套 戴羊毛帽及墨镜 |
[13:09] | Keep your phone on. | 保持手机开机 |
[13:10] | One hour. Once I know I’m clear, | 一小时后 一旦我确定安全 |
[13:12] | I’ll call with your wife’s location. | 我就打电话告诉你你妻子在哪 |
[13:13] | Suspect is on the move, heading south | 嫌犯离开了 |
[13:15] | on the southbound platform towards the Varick exit. | 朝瓦里克出口向南走去 |
[13:18] | Blue team, I want you to cut him a wide berth. | 蓝队 跟他保持距离 |
[13:24] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[13:25] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[13:27] | – Where the hell is he going? – Backup units, | -他到底在干嘛 -后备小组 |
[13:29] | be advised, suspect is fleeing south | 请注意 嫌犯进入 |
[13:31] | into the southbound tunnel. | 向南的隧道往南边逃了 |
[13:33] | Hold your positions, | 保持你们的位置 |
[13:34] | and we’ll pick him up as he exits. | 我们等他出来再抓他 |
[13:37] | Do not attempt to follow. | 不要跟随 |
[13:39] | What do you mean? He’s gonna get away. | 你说什么 他会跑掉的 |
[13:40] | We’ve got a tracer in the bag, | 我们在包里放了追踪器 |
[13:42] | Mr. Cushing. Remember I showed it to you? | 库欣先生 我给你看了的 记得吗 |
[13:44] | I-I know, but what if he finds it? | 记得 但万一他发现了呢 |
[13:45] | What if he changes bags? | 万一他换了个包呢 |
[13:46] | He’s not supposed to be out of our sight. | 我们不该让他离开视线的 |
[13:48] | We’ve got people every place he might pop up. | 他可能出现的地方我们都安排了人手 |
[13:50] | Just let us do our job. | 让我们做好分内事就行 |
[13:52] | No, I’m sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[13:54] | Mr. Cushing, stay where you are! | 库欣先生 别追 |
[13:57] | Command support, pull the box. | 请求支援 拉下开关 |
[13:59] | Cut the power to the track now! | 赶快关掉轨道上的电源 |
[14:10] | Hold! | 别 |
[14:11] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[14:13] | Mr. Cushing! | 库欣先生 |
[14:15] | Mr. Cushing. | 库欣先生 |
[14:17] | Show us your hands. | 把手伸出来 |
[14:19] | I was just trying to stop him. | 我只是想阻止他 |
[14:22] | He wouldn’t listen to me. | 他不听我的 |
[14:27] | He… | 他 |
[14:31] | He wouldn’t listen. | 他就是不听 |
[14:34] | I was just trying to stop him. | 我只是想阻止他 |
[14:49] | It all happened so fast. | 一切发生得太突然 |
[14:51] | The man who took the money, | 那个拿了赎金的人 |
[14:53] | he realized I was chasing him. | 他发现我在追他 |
[14:55] | He came at me. | 他就朝我冲过来 |
[14:56] | And so then you picked up the rebar? | 所以你就捡起了钢筋 |
[14:59] | I don’t even know how I… | 我都不知道我是怎么… |
[15:00] | I think it was on the ground. | 可能是放在地上的 |
[15:02] | I swung at him and I just… | 我挥向他 然后就… |
[15:05] | Have you been able to identify him? | 你们知道他是谁了吗 |
[15:08] | He wasn’t carrying any identification. | 他没有带任何身份证明 |
[15:10] | All he had in his pockets was a set of keys, | 兜里只有一串钥匙 |
[15:12] | some loose change. | 和一些零钱 |
[15:13] | We ran his prints and DNA through the system. | 我们在系统里搜索了他的指纹和DNA |
[15:15] | So far, no hits. | 目前还没有收获 |
[15:18] | Well, you said yesterday | 你昨天说 |
[15:19] | he may have partners. | 他可能会有同伙 |
[15:20] | Have you heard from them? | 他们有人联系吗 |
[15:22] | No. | 没有 |
[15:25] | But if he was working alone, that means… | 但如果他是一个人干的 那意味着… |
[15:28] | there’s nobody there to take care of Sarah, right? | 没有人在照顾莎拉 对吗 |
[15:31] | Nobody to bring her food. | 没有人给她食物 |
[15:32] | Nobody to bring her water. | 没有人给她水 |
[15:34] | It’s a possibility. | 有这种可能 |
[15:37] | Four years I spent trying to convince people | 四年来我都在努力让人们相信 |
[15:39] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[15:43] | Now maybe I finally have. | 现在我可能终于害死她了 |
[15:54] | Stating the obvious here. | 很明显 |
[15:55] | This one’s a mess. | 这家伙乱成一团了 |
[15:57] | I got two severed ears, one dead body. | 我们有两只被割下来的耳朵 一具尸体 |
[15:59] | No leads. | 没有线索 |
[16:01] | Question is– is it a mess of Mr. Cushing’s design? | 问题是 这是库欣先生的设计吗 |
[16:04] | Could be 2011 all over again. | 可能是重演一遍2011年的戏码 |
[16:07] | He wants people to think he’s innocent, | 他想让人们相信他是清白的 |
[16:08] | so he hires this guy to pick up the money this morning. | 所以他雇这家伙今早来拿钱 |
[16:11] | Kills him to tie up loose ends. | 然后杀了他以绝后患 |
[16:12] | But that wouldn’t explain the ears. | 但这解释不了耳朵的事 |
[16:14] | They match Sarah Cushing’s DNA. | 它们跟莎拉·库欣的DNA相符 |
[16:16] | If Gordon’s behind everything, that would mean that he’s been | 如果戈登是幕后黑手 那意味着这四年来 |
[16:18] | keeping her somewhere for the last four years. | 他一直把她藏在某个地方 |
[16:20] | If that’s true, then why draw attention to himself? | 如果这是真的 为什么要把注意力引到自己身上 |
[16:22] | What would he stand to gain? | 他能得到什么呢 |
[16:23] | Whatever the case, the dead man represents our best chance | 不管怎样 那个死人都是我们查明真相 |
[16:26] | of uncovering the truth and getting to Sarah. | 并找到莎拉的最好机会 |
[16:28] | So, with your blessing, | 带着你的祝福 |
[16:29] | Watson and I will withdraw to the morgue | 我和华生要去停尸房 |
[16:30] | and examine the body and his personal effects. | 检查尸体和他的私人物品 |
[16:32] | Miss Watson? | 华生小姐 |
[16:33] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[16:34] | You have a visitor. | 你有访客 |
[16:37] | You head to the morgue. | 你先去停尸房 |
[16:38] | – I’ll meet you there. – I thought that… | -我去那里找你 -我以为 |
[16:39] | It’s okay, really. | 放心吧 真的 |
[16:40] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会立马赶过去的 |
[16:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | Aren’t you gonna offer me a nice cup of coffee? | 你不打算请我喝杯咖啡吗 |
[16:50] | Or some tea? | 茶也行 |
[16:53] | Perhaps even a donut? | 要不就来个甜甜圈 |
[16:54] | Well, I didn’t invite you here to feed you. | 我不是请你来吃东西的 |
[16:56] | No, you invited me here | 对 你请我来这里 |
[16:57] | to ask me to leave the brownstone. | 是想劝我搬出褐石屋 |
[17:00] | You have until the weekend. | 你最后的期限是到周末 |
[17:02] | Take one of the offers, start your new life. | 选一个案子 开始一个新生活 |
[17:05] | I bet you two… | 我猜你俩 |
[17:07] | had quite a laugh last night, didn’t you, | 昨晚很高兴 对吧 |
[17:09] | about my… my little mishap. | 因为我的不幸事故 |
[17:13] | All the things I said. | 还有我说的那些话 |
[17:16] | Actually I didn’t say anything to Sherlock. | 其实我什么都没有和夏洛克说 |
[17:18] | I didn’t think it was my place. | 我觉得这不是我该做的 |
[17:20] | But since you brought it up, | 但既然你提起了 |
[17:22] | I don’t find your self-pity amusing. | 我很不喜欢这种自怨自艾的感觉 |
[17:24] | When Detective Bell was out of commission, | 当贝尔警探暂时离职的时候 |
[17:26] | Sherlock ran through a string of detectives. | 夏洛克试过一些警探搭档 |
[17:28] | Seven of them. Good ones. | 总共七位 都是能手 |
[17:30] | Far more than adequate. | 能力优异 |
[17:31] | But none of them good enough for him. | 但福尔摩斯谁也没看上 |
[17:34] | Or me. | 我也没有 |
[17:34] | Yeah, well, he did the same thing back in London, didn’t he? | 他在伦敦也这么做过 |
[17:36] | Oh, until you. | 直到遇上你 |
[17:38] | He stuck with you. | 他和你在一起 |
[17:39] | He chose you. | 他选择了你 |
[17:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:49] | Case files on a couple of muggings. | 几起抢劫案的卷宗 |
[17:55] | Let’s have a little look. | 我来看看 |
[18:00] | Well, it’s the same vicinity and M.O. | 地点与犯罪手法 |
[18:02] | as the little toe rag that did me. | 与之前我被打劫的情况相近 |
[18:06] | I take it you think that I’m the third in a string? | 你认为我是第三起案件 |
[18:10] | And am I supposed to be doing something with these? | 那我需要做些什么 |
[18:13] | Find the guy, be a detective. | 找出这人 做个真正的警探 |
[18:15] | At the very least, you might get your cash back. | 至少 你还能找回你的钱 |
[18:17] | At the most, you’ll realize | 再进一步 你也可以意识到 |
[18:19] | you were never just someone else’s tagalong. | 你不是什么人的寄生虫 |
[18:24] | So, your friend Lestrade– | 看起来你的朋友雷斯垂德 |
[18:26] | looked like he had a rough night. | 昨晚过的不怎么好 |
[18:29] | The calluses on his hands indicate | 手上的硬茧表示着 |
[18:31] | that our Mr. Doe did manual labor. | 这位无名先生是体力劳动者 |
[18:33] | The traces of ceramic grit under his fingernails | 指甲盖底下的瓷渣 |
[18:36] | suggest he was a roofer. | 表明他是位泥瓦匠 |
[18:38] | Now, this is trade notorious | 可以显而易见的看到 |
[18:39] | for its mediocre pay and poor working conditions. | 他薪水低廉 工作环境恶劣 |
[18:41] | It is the domain of the illegal immigrant | 一般从事这种工作的 不是非法移民 |
[18:43] | and the recent parolees. | 就是近期假释的犯人 |
[18:45] | So, you’re quite certain that this man’s prints | 所以 你确定这个人的指纹 |
[18:47] | do not match anything on your database? | 没有记录在数据库中吗 |
[18:49] | Not yet. | 目前没有 |
[18:52] | Note these shoes. | 看这双鞋 |
[18:54] | Several years old, paper-thin soles. | 年代久远 鞋底磨薄了 |
[18:56] | This does not look like a man who’s collected | 这人不像是一个三年前 |
[18:58] | a seven-figure ransom | 拿走了七位数赎金 |
[18:59] | three years previously | 并策划了后续事件的 |
[19:01] | and has masterminded a follow-up. | 精明绑匪 |
[19:03] | Well, perhaps, we’re looking at an errand boy. | 没准 这位只是个跑腿小弟 |
[19:06] | If that’s the case, | 如果真是这样 |
[19:07] | why haven’t we heard from his partners? | 那为什么我们还没有他同伴的消息 |
[19:10] | “Rabkin Hardware”? | 拉布金五金店 |
[19:13] | Yeah, it’s in Hempstead. | 是的 就在亨普斯特德 |
[19:14] | They gave out a few hundred of those | 他们去年发了几百个这玩意 |
[19:15] | as a promotion last year. Tried the owner. | 当做新品推销 问过店主了 |
[19:18] | He didn’t recognize our guy. | 他不认识这个人 |
[19:19] | Neither did any of his employees. | 他的员工也都不认识 |
[19:23] | Yeah, I saw those, too. | 这个我也看到了 |
[19:24] | I’m not sure about the pattern. | 不清楚图案是什么意思 |
[19:25] | Could be some kind of gang insignia. | 可能是什么帮会的标志 |
[19:28] | Yeah, more of a club really. | 其实更可能是俱乐部 |
[19:30] | A.A., C.A., | 戒酒匿名协会 戒可卡因匿名协会 |
[19:31] | O.A., N.A. | 戒暴食匿名协会 戒药匿名协会 |
[19:32] | Pick your anonymous, hmm? | 就是某个匿名协会 |
[19:34] | The 30 represents 30 days. | 三十代表着三十天 |
[19:35] | The six represents six months. | 六意味着六个月 |
[19:37] | Sobriety chips. | 戒瘾者勋章 |
[19:38] | Yeah, some people in recovery ink themselves | 有些戒瘾的人喜欢在身上盖章 |
[19:41] | to commemorate certain milestones. | 做里程碑来纪念 |
[19:42] | I, myself, find that practice idiotic. | 我觉得这种行为很白痴 |
[19:45] | Chips are plastic and thin for a reason. | 勋章用单薄的塑料来做是有原因的 |
[19:47] | They’re fragile, easily lost. | 它们脆弱 容易丢 |
[19:48] | Just like the sobriety they represent… | 就像是它们所代表的清醒状态一样 |
[19:50] | Anyway, fortunately for us, | 不管怎样 我们算是幸运 |
[19:52] | our man’s hubris might help us identify him. | 此人的自大也许能帮我们确定他的身份 |
[19:55] | Why do I get the feeling we’re about to hit up | 为什么我感觉我们要去 |
[19:57] | some support group meetings in Hempstead? | 亨普斯特德参加互助会了 |
[20:05] | Hey. How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[20:07] | Not well. | 没进展 |
[20:07] | His face has yet to ring a bell. | 他这张脸没引起任何人的印象 |
[20:10] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[20:11] | – This was a mistake. – It was your idea. | -这是个错误 -这是你出的主意 |
[20:13] | It-it’s an utter violation of the proud traditions | 这严重侵害了这些聚会的 |
[20:15] | of these meetings. | 光荣传统 |
[20:17] | They’re meant to be anonymous. | 他们本应保持匿名的 |
[20:18] | And here we are, asking these attendees | 而我们却到这里 向他们询问 |
[20:20] | to identify one of their own. | 他们其中某个人的身份 |
[20:21] | Hmm, I-I-I did not think this through. | 我没有考虑太清楚 |
[20:23] | We are trying to save a woman’s life here. | 我们正在拯救一个女人的生命 |
[20:25] | And so is Marcus at the meeting he went to. | 去参加其他互助会的马库斯也一样 |
[20:26] | The people that I talk to, they get that. | 和我聊过的人 都理解这一点 |
[20:29] | I don’t think you should’ve interfered. | 我觉得你不该进行干涉 |
[20:31] | – With what? – With Lestrade. | -干涉什么 -干涉雷斯垂德 |
[20:33] | The files you requested, obviously they were for him. | 你要的那些案宗 明显是给他的 |
[20:35] | He was the victim of a mugging. | 他也是抢劫的受害者 |
[20:37] | And you think that putting him on the trail of the culprit | 而你觉得让他去解决连环抢劫 |
[20:39] | will simultaneously solve his crisis of confidence | 能够同时解决他的自信危机 |
[20:41] | and drag him out of whatever bottle he’s crawled into. | 把他从自己挖的深渊里拖出来 |
[20:43] | Wait, how did you know about that? | 等下 你怎么知道的 |
[20:45] | I have a nose, Watson. | 我有鼻子 华生 |
[20:47] | And eyes and ears. | 有眼睛和耳朵 |
[20:49] | If he wasn’t concerned about his prospects, | 如果他不是担心他的前途 |
[20:51] | his stay with us would’ve only lasted a few days. | 他也就只会和咱们住几天而已 |
[20:54] | He’s lost without me. | 他离开我就迷失自我了 |
[20:55] | I don’t understand. If you knew about it, | 我不明白 既然你知道了 |
[20:57] | why didn’t you try and talk to him, try and help him? | 为什么不去和他谈谈 帮帮他 |
[20:59] | I have been helping him. | 我一直在帮助他 |
[21:00] | By allowing him to bottom out. | 我在让他绝处逢生 |
[21:02] | I told him of my concerns regarding his problems | 在我们在伦敦的时候 |
[21:05] | while you and I were in London. | 我告诉过他对他状况的担忧 |
[21:05] | He chose to ignore me. | 他选择不理会我 |
[21:07] | He became the myrmidon of a wealthy pervert. | 他去当了淫荡富豪的的走狗 |
[21:09] | Shockingly that didn’t turn out. | 令人吃惊的居然没有坚持下去 |
[21:11] | So now I’m of the firm opinion the next move should be his. | 所以我很坚定让他自己走下去 |
[21:14] | Even if that next move is implosion? | 即便是自暴自弃 |
[21:16] | I imploded. Look at me. | 我自暴自弃过 看看现在的我 |
[21:17] | – All I did was put him on a case. – I put him | -我不过是给他了一个案子 -在我们还在 |
[21:19] | on many a case when we were in Scotland Yard. | 苏格兰场的时候 我给过他很多案子 |
[21:21] | Look how that turned out. | 有什么成果吗 |
[21:22] | Are you saying that he shouldn’t be a detective anymore? | 你是说他不该再当侦探了吗 |
[21:24] | I’m saying that I believe he needs | 我是说 我认为他需要 |
[21:26] | to find his way out of this himself. | 自己走出困境 |
[21:30] | The meeting’s gonna start. | 互助会要开始了 |
[21:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:34] | – Hold on. – Hmm? | -等一下 -怎么 |
[21:39] | You know that woman? | 你认识那个女人吗 |
[21:41] | I think we both do. | 我想我们都认识 |
[21:48] | She’s had a bit of work done, but not enough | 她做了些手术 但还不足以 |
[21:51] | to conceal her true identity. At least not from me. | 隐藏她真正的身份 至少瞒不了我 |
[21:55] | It’s Sarah Cushing. | 是莎拉·库欣 |
[21:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:58] | Alive. | 还活着 |
[22:00] | And not in the least bit kidnapped. | 完全没有被绑架 |
[22:03] | And if I’m not mistaken, | 而且如果我没弄错的话 |
[22:05] | in firm possession of both of her ears. | 两只耳朵完好无损 |
[22:16] | You’re right. I am Sarah Cushing. | 不错 我是莎拉·库欣 |
[22:21] | I was her, anyway. | 我曾经是她 |
[22:23] | I go by Allison Drake now. | 我现在叫艾利森·德里克 |
[22:25] | I have for years. | 已经好几年了 |
[22:27] | Everything Gordon told the police in 2010 was true. | 戈登在2010年跟警方说的都是真的 |
[22:31] | I packed my bags and left with no warning. | 我收拾好行囊不告而别 |
[22:34] | Our fights just kept getting uglier, | 我们的争吵越来越厉害 |
[22:36] | and even when we weren’t arguing, | 甚至在我们不吵架的时候 |
[22:39] | I’d catch him just… | 我也会看到他 |
[22:41] | staring at me. | 盯着我 |
[22:43] | The look on his face… | 他脸上的那个表情 |
[22:45] | It felt like he was going to hurt me. | 让我觉得他要伤害我 |
[22:48] | You never reached out to the police, | 你从来没有去找过警方 |
[22:49] | even after they began to suspect Gordon murdered you. | 甚至在他们怀疑戈登谋杀了你之后也没有 |
[22:52] | Is that because you were still scared? | 是因为你还是很害怕吗 |
[22:55] | I thought of different ways to come forward, | 我想过各种澄清真相的方法 |
[22:59] | but every time I got close to doing it, | 但每次我打算那么做之时 |
[23:00] | I’d think of that look. | 我都会想起那副表情 |
[23:03] | I thought, | 我觉得 |
[23:04] | Gordon’s a determined man. | 戈登是个很有决心的人 |
[23:07] | If he knew I was out there | 如果他知道我还活着 |
[23:08] | and he wanted to find me… | 而他决定找到我的话 |
[23:13] | I made a new life for myself out here. | 我来这里展开新生活 |
[23:15] | I got sober, | 我戒了酒 |
[23:17] | married a doctor. | 跟一个医生结了婚 |
[23:19] | Ms. Cushing, | 库欣女士 |
[23:20] | this man… | 这个男人 |
[23:22] | managed to convince Gordon and the police | 想办法说服了戈登和警察 |
[23:24] | that he’d kidnapped you. | 是他绑架了你 |
[23:26] | Do you recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[23:30] | Jim Browner. | 吉姆·布朗纳 |
[23:32] | I met him here, in a meeting. | 我是在这里遇见他的 一次互助会上 |
[23:35] | Somehow he figured out who I really was. | 他不知怎么知道了我的真实身份 |
[23:38] | He blackmailed me for a while. | 他勒索了我一阵子 |
[23:40] | I guess | 我猜 |
[23:41] | he decided he could make more money | 他大概认为告诉戈登他绑架了我 |
[23:42] | by telling Gordon he abducted me. | 能够捞到更多钱吧 |
[23:47] | Jim’s last ransom letter… | 吉姆的最后一份勒索信 |
[23:48] | it contained two human ears in the package. | 包裹中有两只人耳朵 |
[23:52] | The DNA matched yours, but your ears are fine. | DNA跟你的吻合 但你的耳朵完好无损 |
[23:56] | Actually, I-I think I might be able to explain that. | 我想我大概能解释 |
[24:00] | A few years ago, | 几年前 |
[24:01] | I saw a story on the news. | 我在新闻里看到一篇报道 |
[24:04] | A woman’s body turned up in a marsh. | 在一片沼泽地里发现一具女尸 |
[24:06] | The police thought it might be mine, | 警方认为那是我 |
[24:08] | so they compared DNA from the corpse | 所以他们就把那具女尸的DNA |
[24:10] | to hairs on a brush they took out of my bathroom. | 跟我浴室里拿的梳子上的头发做对比 |
[24:15] | Only that brush wasn’t mine. | 只是那把梳子不是我的 |
[24:17] | I took mine with me when I left. | 我离开的时候把我的梳子带走了 |
[24:19] | You think your husband was seeing someone else in 2010. | 你认为你丈夫2010年还在跟别人约会 |
[24:22] | I think that brush belonged to the other woman. | 我觉得那把梳子属于另一个女人 |
[24:27] | And those ears Gordon received… | 而戈登收到的耳朵 |
[24:31] | whoever she is, | 不管这女人是谁 |
[24:33] | they have to be hers. | 耳朵应该是她的 |
[24:38] | Mr. Roscoe Pelfrey? | 罗斯科·派弗瑞先生吗 |
[24:40] | Hello. Yes, my name’s Gareth Lestrade. | 你好 我的名字叫加莱斯·雷斯垂德 |
[24:42] | I’m a… I’m a detective. | 我是一名侦探 |
[24:45] | I wondered if I might ask you a few questions | 我希望能问你几个问题 |
[24:47] | about the man that mugged you. | 关于抢劫你的那个男人 |
[24:50] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[24:51] | Did the file open up all right? | 文件正常打开了吗 |
[24:53] | Yeah, it’s come through fine, Mr. Pelfrey. | 是的 传过来很正常 派弗瑞先生 |
[24:55] | I’m just looking at it now, actually. | 我正在看呢 |
[24:57] | It’s like I told the cops: | 就像我对警察说的那样 |
[24:59] | I came to New York for a sales convention. | 我来纽约开一个销售会议 |
[25:02] | My wife’s an architecture buff, | 我妻子是一名建筑爱好者 |
[25:04] | so I made a video any time I saw something, | 所以每次我看到她可能喜欢的建筑时 |
[25:07] | you know, I thought she’d like. | 我都会拍下来 |
[25:09] | Everything you got! Give up right now! | 把你所有的东西都交出来 |
[25:11] | Nope, never got his face. | 不行 没拍到他的脸 |
[25:13] | Well, fella cracked me before I turned around. | 那家伙在我转身之前就袭击了我 |
[25:15] | My camera fell into the gutter. | 我的摄像机掉进水沟里了 |
[25:16] | That’s the only reason I got it back. | 也正因此我才能拿回摄像机 |
[25:18] | Can you think of anything at all | 你能想起任何 |
[25:19] | that you haven’t told the police, Mr. Pelfrey? | 你没跟警方说过的事吗 派弗瑞先生 |
[25:21] | Anything that might help me find this man? | 任何可能有助于我找到此人的事 |
[25:24] | Sorry. Maybe you’ll have better luck | 抱歉 也许你可以找另一个 |
[25:26] | with the other fella who got mugged. | 被抢劫的人去碰碰运气 |
[25:28] | I know I locked up my gallery for the night | 我只知道在他袭击我之前 天色将晚 |
[25:30] | before he got to me, | 我把画廊关门上锁了 |
[25:31] | but after that, everything’s fuzzy. | 但那之后我就记不清了 |
[25:33] | I got quite a bad concussion when my head hit the pavement. | 我脑袋撞在人行道上 严重脑震荡 |
[25:36] | Well, don’t worry about that, Mr. Phillips. | 不用担心 菲利普斯先生 |
[25:38] | I think it’s so admirable | 我认为你想找到那家伙 |
[25:39] | that you’re trying to find the man. | 真是让人十分敬佩 |
[25:42] | You said you used to work for Scotland Yard, right? | 你说你曾在苏格兰场工作 对吗 |
[25:44] | Right. | 是的 |
[25:44] | That sounds so interesting. | 听起来很有意思 |
[25:47] | Yeah, well, I suppose… I suppose it was, really. | 是的 我想 我想是的 |
[25:49] | I have to say, I love your accent. | 我得说 我喜欢你的口音 |
[25:52] | Maybe we could meet for coffee one night, | 也许改天晚上我们可以一起喝杯咖啡 |
[25:54] | talk about something other than assault. | 聊点袭击之外的事情 |
[25:57] | Well, I never try to mix | 我从来不让工作 |
[25:58] | business with pleasure, Mr. Phillips, um… | 和私生活混在一起 菲利普斯先生 |
[26:02] | Are you sure there’s nothing else you remember | 关于那晚的抢劫事件 |
[26:03] | about the night of the mugging? | 你肯定自己记不起任何别的事了吗 |
[26:05] | Like I said, I was concussed. | 我说过 我脑震荡了 |
[26:08] | When I came to on the sidewalk, | 当我走到人行道时 |
[26:10] | there were a couple of Good Samaritans. | 有一些好心人帮了我 |
[26:11] | And there was this yellow bicycle chained to a tree. | 有一辆自行车用链子栓在树上 |
[26:15] | I thought it was a big banana. | 我以为那是个大香蕉 |
[26:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:18] | Uh… sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 等一下 |
[26:20] | You say… | 你说 |
[26:22] | did you say a yellow bicycle? | 你说有一辆黄色自行车 |
[26:24] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[26:25] | Yes, it was garish. | 是的 很鲜艳 |
[26:27] | Big green handlebars. | 大大的绿色车把 |
[26:29] | Can you blame me for thinking it was a banana? | 把它当成香蕉能怪我吗 |
[26:32] | I’m sorry. I’m confused. | 抱歉 我有点迷惑 |
[26:34] | Is the bicycle important? | 那自行车很重要吗 |
[26:37] | Sarah’s alive? | 莎拉还活着 |
[26:39] | The ears… they’re obviously not Sarah’s. | 那对耳朵 很显然不是莎拉的 |
[26:41] | How did they match her DNA? | 怎么会和她的DNA吻合 |
[26:42] | She believes that the hairbrush | 她觉得警察拿去 |
[26:45] | the police took for a DNA sample | 做DNA取样的梳子 |
[26:47] | belonged to another woman. | 是别的女人的 |
[26:49] | Perhaps a visitor to your bedroom? | 或许是去过你卧室的什么人 |
[26:53] | Is that possible? | 这可能吗 |
[26:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:56] | When things got truly miserable between us, | 当我们俩关系变得特别糟糕之后 |
[26:58] | I started seeing someone else. | 我开始和别人交往 |
[27:00] | You need to tell us about her. | 你得跟我们说说她的情况 |
[27:02] | I… know less about her | 关于她 我知道的 |
[27:03] | than you’d probably like. | 可能比你们想象的要少 |
[27:04] | It was a professional engagement. | 那是次职业的接触 |
[27:07] | Her first name was Kendra. | 她的名字叫肯德拉 |
[27:09] | That was all I was ever given. | 我就知道这些 |
[27:10] | She was blonde, just like Sarah was back then, | 她是金发 就像莎拉当时一样 |
[27:12] | so I suppose the police | 所以我想警察 |
[27:14] | could’ve mistaken her brush for Sarah’s. | 有可能错把她的梳子当成莎拉的了 |
[27:16] | We’re gonna need her contact info. | 我们需要她的联系方式 |
[27:18] | I can give you the name of the agency that referred her to me, | 我可以告诉你们把她介绍给我的中介名字 |
[27:20] | but I don’t think you’re gonna have any luck. | 但我觉得可能查不到什么 |
[27:22] | When Sarah disappeared | 莎拉消失后 |
[27:23] | and I was named a suspect, | 我被当成了嫌疑人 |
[27:25] | Kendra got frightened. | 肯德拉害怕了 |
[27:27] | Stopped seeing me. | 不再见我了 |
[27:28] | Changed all of her numbers. | 把她的所有号码都换了 |
[27:29] | My contact at her agency said that she disappeared | 她所在中介的联系人说她消失得很彻底 |
[27:32] | every bit as thoroughly as Sarah did. | 就像莎拉一样 |
[27:35] | Do you think Sarah | 不管肯德拉发生了什么 |
[27:36] | is behind whatever’s happened to Kendra? | 你觉得莎拉是幕后黑手吗 |
[27:40] | When I told you the other day | 我那天说 |
[27:42] | that I never lied to the police, I meant it. | 我从没跟警察撒过谎 我是说真的 |
[27:46] | When I said I spoke to Sarah on the phone in 2011… | 我说我2011年跟莎拉通过电话 |
[27:49] | You meant that, too. | 你也是说真的 |
[27:50] | You’re referring to the original ransom demand. | 你是指最初要求赎金的电话 |
[27:54] | She was in on it. | 她当时参与了 |
[27:56] | She had to be. | 一定是 |
[27:58] | And if she was part of it then, | 如果她那时就参与了 |
[28:01] | she’s part of it now. | 那她现在一定也脱不了干系 |
[28:05] | Friends and family are still reeling | 家人和朋友还震惊于 |
[28:05] | 重大消息 莎拉·库欣还活着 | |
[28:07] | at the news that Sarah Cushing has turned up | 莎拉·库欣完好无损地 |
[28:09] | alive and well on Long Island. | 出现在长岛的消息 |
[28:11] | Her appearance has changed since 2010. | 自2010年后 她的样貌发生了变化 |
[28:15] | And there are rumors that’s compliments of the man | 有流言说这是2012年和她结婚的医生 |
[28:18] | she married in 2012, plastic surgeon Dr. Steven Edelman. | 整形外科斯蒂芬·埃德曼医生的手笔 |
[28:21] | Those rumors have yet to be confirmed. | 这些流言尚未得到证实 |
[28:24] | Thank you, Toni. | 谢谢 托尼 |
[28:25] | How long does it take to identify a bloody prostitute? | 要找个妓女得花多长时间 |
[28:27] | Well, Marcus said he was going to call in an hour. | 马库斯说他一个小时后会打电话 |
[28:29] | It’s been… 45 minutes. | 现在才过去 45分钟 |
[28:31] | To be fair, he only has a first name | 说句公道话 他就知道一个名字 |
[28:32] | and a hair color. | 及发色 |
[28:34] | Luxury. | 很多了 |
[28:35] | I’ll name that tart in 20 keystrokes. | 我要给那种馅饼起个20个字母内的名字 |
[28:40] | So you think that Gordon is right. | 你觉得戈登是对的 |
[28:41] | You think that Sarah is behind everything. | 莎拉真的是一切的幕后黑手 |
[28:44] | Let’s say she took advantage of his predicament in 2011. | 可能她利用了他2011年的困境 |
[28:48] | If she did, she successfully extracted $1 million. | 如果是 她成功诈取了一百万 |
[28:51] | Cut to the present day. | 直到现在 |
[28:52] | She wants a second go-round. | 她想再来一把 |
[28:53] | But she knows that Gordon won’t just | 但她知道戈登不会第二次 |
[28:54] | hand over the money a second time. | 乖乖把钱送过去 |
[28:56] | He’ll go to the police. | 他会去找警察 |
[28:57] | She knows the truth | 她知道 |
[28:59] | about the hairbrush in the police’s possession. | 警察手里的梳子到底怎么回事 |
[29:00] | She figured it out years ago. | 她好几年前就知道 |
[29:02] | So she tracks down Kendra | 所以她找到肯德拉 |
[29:04] | and she sends him a pair of ears that will match. | 给他寄去了一双会吻合的耳朵 |
[29:06] | Genetically, at least. | 至少基因吻合 |
[29:08] | Or he lied about getting that call in 2011, | 或许是他谎称自己2011年接到了那通电话 |
[29:10] | and now that he knows that Sarah’s alive, | 现在他知道莎拉还活着 |
[29:12] | he’s trying to get back at her | 他想要报复她 |
[29:13] | for all the hell she put him through. | 让他经历了那么多痛苦 |
[29:16] | In any case, | 不管怎样 |
[29:17] | if we can determine where Kendra was taken from, | 如果我们能确定肯德拉是从哪里被绑架的 |
[29:19] | we may find clues to the identity of her abductor. | 我们可能会找到绑架人的线索 |
[29:25] | Have you heard from Lestrade today? | 今天雷斯垂德跟你联系过吗 |
[29:27] | Oh, perhaps he’s finally found his way to the gutter. | 或许他终于自己找到贫民区去了 |
[29:30] | If he has, the work to rebuild him can begin in earnest. | 如果是的话 重新塑造他的工作就真可以开始了 |
[29:33] | Have you done as I requested? | 你按我的要求做了吗 |
[29:34] | Have you left him alone? | 让他自己处理 |
[29:35] | I… | 我… |
[29:38] | It’s Marcus. | 是马库斯 |
[29:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:41] | The escort service Cushing used doesn’t exist anymore. | 库欣找的那家招妓服务中介已经不在了 |
[29:44] | But a friend of mine from Vice was able to put me in touch | 但我在扫黄组的一个朋友帮我联系上了 |
[29:47] | with one of the girls Kendra used to work with. | 一个曾经和肯德拉一起工作过的女孩 |
[29:50] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[29:50] | Kendra’s real name was Kelly Tasker. | 肯德拉的真名曾是凯莉·塔斯克 |
[29:53] | Emphasis on “Was.” | 注意是”曾是” |
[29:55] | She died in a car wreck three years ago. | 她三年前死于一场车祸 |
[29:57] | And she was cremated. | 已经被火化了 |
[29:59] | So I don’t know whose ears | 所以我也不知道 |
[30:00] | Gordon Cushing got in the mail the other day, | 戈登·库欣那天收到的耳朵是谁的 |
[30:02] | but they weren’t hers. | 但不是她的 |
[30:14] | Oh. You’re still up. | 你还没睡 |
[30:16] | Gordon Cushing received a pair of freshly severed ears | 戈登·库欣两天前收到了一对 |
[30:18] | in the mail two days ago. | 刚刚被割下的人耳 |
[30:20] | They were a DNA match for hairs | 耳朵的DNA和被认为 |
[30:22] | taken from a brush believed to belong to Sarah Cushing. | 从莎拉·库欣的梳子上取下的头发DNA相符 |
[30:24] | Only the brush wasn’t hers. | 只是那梳子并不是她的 |
[30:26] | Gordon says it could only belong to Kelly Tasker, | 戈登说那只可能是凯莉·塔斯克 |
[30:28] | AKA Kendra, | 又名肯德拉的 |
[30:30] | only she’s been dead for years. | 只是她死去好几年了 |
[30:31] | Obviously, the ears weren’t hers. | 很显然 耳朵也不是她的 |
[30:33] | So the question remains: | 所以问题依然是 |
[30:34] | whose ears were they? | 耳朵到底是谁的 |
[30:37] | When I went to bed, you were working upstairs, | 我上床的时候 你在楼上工作 |
[30:38] | and now you are camped out down here | 现在你却跑到楼下客房旁边 |
[30:40] | right next to the guest room. | 来安营扎寨 |
[30:42] | Any chance it’s because you’re worried about Gareth? | 是不是因为担心加莱斯 |
[30:45] | I’m here, Watson, because this is where | 我之所以在这里 华生 是因为 |
[30:46] | we keep the food, and I’m hungry. | 我们把食物放在这里 而我饿了 |
[30:49] | You’re not eating. | 你又没在吃东西 |
[30:50] | I’m awaiting a breakthrough. | 我在等突破 |
[30:52] | Once I have one, I shall eat that banana. | 有了突破 我就吃了那根香蕉 |
[30:56] | I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 我一直在想你说的话 |
[30:58] | About leaving him alone. | 关于让他自己处理 |
[31:00] | I get it. Sort of. | 我明白 算是吧 |
[31:03] | I mean, I have to think that there are better ways | 我觉得除了让他绝处逢生之外 |
[31:04] | of helping him out than letting him bottom out. | 还有更好的方法能帮他 |
[31:07] | As I already pointed out… | 我已经说过… |
[31:09] | Yes, you bottomed out. I know. | 你绝处逢生了 我知道 |
[31:10] | But he is not you. He is your friend. | 但他不是你 他是你的朋友 |
[31:13] | And I don’t think you should be afraid | 我觉得你不该害怕 |
[31:14] | of helping him. | 帮助他 |
[31:21] | New suspect? | 新的嫌疑人吗 |
[31:23] | His name… | 他的名字… |
[31:25] | was Alphonse Bertillon, | 叫阿方斯·伯迪隆 |
[31:27] | and he invented the mug shot. | 他发明了面部照片 |
[31:30] | He was French, a policeman. | 他是法国人 是个警察 |
[31:32] | He grew frustrated that there was no system | 因为没有一个系统能让 |
[31:34] | by which he and his colleagues | 他和他的同事们认出 |
[31:35] | could identify captured criminals | 以前逮捕过的罪犯 |
[31:36] | they had arrested before. | 所以他很郁闷 |
[31:39] | So he devised one. | 然后他就发明了一个 |
[31:40] | He began cataloguing them by their physical features, | 他以他们的生理特征来给他们分类 |
[31:43] | and he soon noticed something quite unusual | 很快他就发现了人耳 |
[31:45] | about the human ear. | 是不同寻常的 |
[31:47] | No two are alike. | 没有两只耳朵是一样的 |
[31:49] | They are as unique as fingerprints. | 它们就像指纹一样独特 |
[31:51] | This is why mug shots are taken in profile. | 这就是为什么罪犯入案要拍面部照片 |
[31:53] | He believed it crucial to capture | 他认为拍到耳朵的全貌 |
[31:54] | a full view of the ear. | 是非常重要的 |
[31:56] | That’s very interesting. | 真有意思 |
[31:58] | Why is his picture here? | 为什么他的照片在这 |
[31:59] | Because this case has forced me to confront | 因为这个案子让我不得不怀疑 |
[32:01] | the possibility that he was wrong. | 他可能是错的 |
[32:07] | Note the lobes, the thickness of the helices, | 看看这耳垂 耳轮的厚度 |
[32:10] | the depth of the conchae. | 和外耳的深度 |
[32:15] | Mmm, they’re identical. | 一模一样 |
[32:17] | And yet Monsieur Bertillon | 但伯迪隆先生 |
[32:19] | would tell us that’s impossible. | 会告诉我们那是不可能的 |
[32:21] | Okay, let’s say you’re right about Sarah. | 好吧 我们假设你关于莎拉是对的 |
[32:23] | Let’s say she is behind everything. | 我们假设是她在幕后谋划一切 |
[32:25] | She found someone who had ears that looked like hers. | 她找到了跟她耳朵很像的人 |
[32:28] | She kidnapped that person, | 她绑架了那个人 |
[32:29] | and then she sent her ears to Gordon. | 然后把她的耳朵寄给戈登 |
[32:32] | Can you imagine the time and effort it would take one person | 你能想象要找到跟一个人耳朵一样的人 |
[32:36] | to find his or her ear twin? | 要花多少时间和精力吗 |
[32:38] | Assuming such a thing even exists? | 如果这种事真的存在的话 |
[32:40] | – Okay, let’s say she did. – It still wouldn’t explain | -好吧 假设她做到了 -那还是无法解释 |
[32:41] | how that person’s DNA could work its way onto a brush | 那个人的DNA是如何出现在一把 |
[32:44] | recovered from a crime scene in 2010. | 从2010年的犯罪现场采集到的梳子上的 |
[32:57] | The news report we watched earlier, | 我们之前看的新闻报道 |
[32:59] | it said that Sarah’s new husband was a plastic surgeon, | 说莎拉的现任丈夫是个整形医生 |
[33:02] | did it not? | 对吧 |
[33:03] | Yes. Why? | 对 怎么了 |
[33:21] | There once was a man named Shawn Menck. | 曾经有个人叫肖恩·门克 |
[33:24] | His home smelled so bad it done stank. | 他的家 臭气熏天 |
[33:27] | He rode on his bike, he took what he liked, | 他骑着自行车 四处抢钱 |
[33:29] | and his head was thick as a plank. | 但他有个木头脑袋 愚蠢无边 |
[33:33] | Now, that is how long I’ve been sitting here | 我已经坐在这儿等候多时 |
[33:34] | waiting for you, Shawnee, to come home. | 肖恩 你终于回来了 |
[33:36] | Enough time to write a limerick. | 等得我都写了一首诗了 |
[33:38] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[33:39] | but you got about five seconds… | 但你有五秒钟… |
[33:41] | Do you have any earthly idea, mate, how ugly your bicycle is? | 你知不知道你的自行车有多丑 |
[33:45] | I mean, it’s ridiculous. | 简直太夸张了 |
[33:46] | I only showed the picture to ten people in this neighborhood | 我只给附近的十个人看了它的照片 |
[33:48] | before I traced it back to you. | 就足以找到你 |
[33:51] | Now, you work for the local Indian restaurant | 你为街角的印度饭店 |
[33:52] | around the corner making deliveries. | 做送外卖的工作 |
[33:54] | When you make those deliveries, | 当你送外卖的时候 |
[33:55] | you mug people. Now, how do I know this? | 你就抢劫 我是怎么知道的呢 |
[33:59] | Your ugly bicycle was seen at the scene of two of the crimes. | 你那辆丑车子在两个犯罪现场被看见过 |
[34:02] | Now, I didn’t notice it when you mugged me, of course, | 当然 在你抢我之前我没有注意到 |
[34:04] | ’cause quite frankly, well, I was in my cups. | 坦白地讲 我当时喝多了 |
[34:06] | Listen, man… | 听着 伙计… |
[34:07] | All three robberies occurred | 三起抢劫案都发生在 |
[34:08] | inside the delivery radius | 你值班时的 |
[34:10] | and when you were on a shift. | 送外卖范围内 |
[34:12] | And not only that– | 不光如此 |
[34:13] | I mean, I discovered when I broke in here, | 当我闯进你家时我发现了 |
[34:15] | mounds of evidence, including my very own wallet. | 成堆的证据 包括我自己的钱包 |
[34:19] | You know, I found the whole experience | 这一切让我觉得 |
[34:20] | completely underwhelming. I mean… | 一点都不刺激 我是说… |
[34:22] | I thought there’d be a bit more cloak-and-dagger, | 我以为案子会更加复杂一点的 |
[34:24] | a bit more thrill of the chase, but no, no. | 会有更多追逐的乐趣 但是没有 |
[34:26] | In fact, I’m actually more depressed now | 实际上 我现在比开始时 |
[34:27] | than I was when I first started. | 更加抑郁了 |
[34:30] | So, now, what I’m gonna ask you for, Shawnee, is, uh… | 所以 肖恩 现在我要向你 |
[34:34] | is for my money back. | 要回我的钱 |
[34:36] | So I can leave here and I can go to the pub | 然后我就可以离开这儿 去酒吧 |
[34:38] | and buy myself a nice, refreshing pint. | 好好地喝一杯了 |
[34:45] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, don’t do that. | 不不不 别这样 |
[34:49] | No creeping up on me this time, mate. | 这次不会让你再偷袭我了 伙计 |
[34:57] | Really? | 搞错没 |
[34:58] | Come on. | 太弱了 |
[35:25] | We appreciate you coming in. | 很感谢你能来 |
[35:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:28] | You said on the phone you had some questions? | 你们在电话里说有几个问题 |
[35:30] | Uh, we do. First among them, | 是的 第一个问题是 |
[35:32] | would you be so kind as to stand up and, uh, touch your toes? | 你能站起来 然后弯腰摸到脚趾吗 |
[35:38] | A simple enough command, and yet it confounds you. | 一个很简单的要求 但你做不到 |
[35:40] | Very well. Question number two: | 很好 第二个问题 |
[35:42] | Can we take a look at your back? | 我们能看一下你的后背吗 |
[35:45] | I don’t know what’s going on here, | 我不知道你们在干什么 |
[35:46] | but I don’t think this is very funny. | 但我不觉得这很有趣 |
[35:48] | You don’t want us to see your back, because then | 你不想让我们看你的后背 因为 |
[35:50] | we would see the surgical scars. | 我们会看到手术的伤口 |
[35:51] | That’s why you’ve been sitting with your back so straight, isn’t it? | 那就是你坐着的时候背挺得很直的原因 对吗 |
[35:54] | The tissue’s still healing, | 组织还在愈合过程中 |
[35:55] | and you do not wish to agitate it. | 你不想把伤口扯开 |
[35:57] | I had some cancer removed a few days ago. | 我几天前做了癌症切除手术 |
[36:01] | Let me guess. Two growths… | 让我猜猜 是两个… |
[36:04] | looked a lot like these? | 长这样的东西吧 |
[36:07] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[36:07] | Last night, I was wondering | 昨晚 我在想 |
[36:09] | how those ears could be a genetic match for strands | 这些耳朵为何会和你的浴室里 |
[36:12] | of hair on a brush taken from your bathroom. | 那把梳子上的头发基因匹配 |
[36:15] | You said the brush was not yours. | 你说那把梳子不是你的 |
[36:16] | And yet those ears, identical to your own, | 但那些耳朵 跟你的一模一样 |
[36:19] | and as I’ve already said, the DNA’s a match. | 就像我说的 DNA是匹配的 |
[36:22] | Then it occurred to me, you lied when you said | 然后我突然想到 你说梳子是别人的 |
[36:25] | the brush belonged to someone else. It was yours. | 那时你是在说谎 那是你的梳子 |
[36:27] | The ears are yours, too, right? | 耳朵也是你的 对吧 |
[36:30] | It’s just they didn’t come from your head. | 只是它们不是从你脑袋上割下来的 |
[36:33] | You realize how crazy this all sounds? | 你知道这听起来有多疯狂吗 |
[36:35] | People thought Dr. Charles Vacanti was crazy | 在查尔斯·范甘迪医生1997年 |
[36:37] | when he grew what looked like a human ear | 在白鼠背上培育出一只人耳时 |
[36:39] | on the back of a lab mouse in 1997. | 人们也觉得他很疯狂 |
[36:42] | I, myself, did not. | 但我不这么觉得 |
[36:43] | Ears are mostly cartilage, which means | 耳朵基本都是软骨构成的 也就是说 |
[36:45] | they’re very difficult to repair once damaged. | 一旦被毁坏就很难修复 |
[36:48] | They also have a very complicated shape. | 而且它们的形状很复杂 |
[36:50] | Dr. Vacanti devised a method for growing human cartilage | 范甘迪医生发明了一种在可降解 |
[36:53] | on a biodegradable ear-shaped scaffold. | 耳形支架上培育人体软骨的方法 |
[36:55] | You place the scaffold beneath the subject’s skin, | 在宿主的皮肤下植入支架 |
[36:58] | and it dissolves over time, | 它会慢慢溶解 |
[36:59] | leaving nothing but the cartilage. | 最后只剩下软骨 |
[37:01] | If you’re not familiar with the process, | 如果你对这些不熟悉 |
[37:02] | I encourage you to bend your husband’s ear. | 可以去跟你丈夫聊聊 |
[37:05] | Not only is he a plastic surgeon; | 他是名整形医生 |
[37:07] | he’s done this kind of work before. We checked. | 而且以前也做过这种手术 我们查证过 |
[37:09] | He built two scaffolds that looked just like your ears, | 他搭建了一对跟你耳朵一模一样的骨架 |
[37:11] | and then planted them in your back. | 然后移植到你背上 |
[37:13] | Three days ago, he cut them off | 三天前 他把它们切除下来 |
[37:15] | and he sent them to your ex. | 寄给了你前夫 |
[37:17] | After that, it was a matter of collecting the ransom. | 接下来 就剩收赎金了 |
[37:19] | A task for which you recruited the late Jim Browner. | 所以你才雇了吉姆·布朗纳 |
[37:22] | He didn’t figure out who you were. | 他根本不知道你的身份 |
[37:23] | You told him when you made him your accomplice. | 是你让他入伙时自己告诉他的 |
[37:26] | This is a court order to collect a DNA sample | 法院下令取得你的DNA样本 |
[37:29] | to compare to the ears in the box. | 跟盒子里的耳朵进行比对 |
[37:31] | One way or the other, | 不管用什么方法 |
[37:33] | we’re gonna prove they came from you. | 我们都会证明它们是从你身上来的 |
[37:43] | 雷斯垂德: 请到客厅里来 | |
[37:54] | – Lestrade? – Yes. What’s going on? | -雷斯垂德吗 -对 怎么了 |
[37:56] | Sherlock, Joan. | 夏洛克 乔恩 |
[38:03] | Please, sir, take a seat. | 二位请坐吧 |
[38:12] | Now, first off, I want you to know that there’s no hard feelings. | 首先 希望你们别难过 |
[38:14] | I know that you tried to put one over on me. | 我知道你们一手设计了这些 |
[38:17] | And I know it was done with the best intentions. | 虽然是出于一片好意 |
[38:20] | Right. So, I captured Shawn Menck today. | 对 我今天抓到了肖恩·门克 |
[38:27] | He was the man that robbed me. | 就是他抢了我 |
[38:29] | Oh, that’s fantastic, Gareth. | 真是太好了 加莱斯 |
[38:31] | Yeah, well, it would have been had he not been handed to me on a silver platter. | 如果他不是被人直接送上门给我的 那才真好 |
[38:36] | Yeah. I spoke to his two other victims today– | 今天我还跟他抢过的另两个人通过电话 |
[38:39] | Mr. Pelfrey, Mr. Phillips– | 派弗瑞先生和菲利普斯先生 |
[38:42] | and they, you’ll be shocked to hear, | 令人异常惊讶的是 他们俩 |
[38:43] | were actually extremely helpful. | 帮了我很大的忙 |
[38:46] | Miraculously so, really. | 简直是奇迹一般 |
[38:49] | Are you approaching anything resembling a point? | 你有什么确切的结论要说吗 |
[38:51] | Yes, you got to these files first, | 有 是你先看了这些档案 |
[38:55] | didn’t you, Sherlock, hmm? | 对吧 夏洛克 |
[38:57] | You figured out the bit about the bike. | 你找到了自行车的线索 |
[38:59] | And then you doctored these files | 接着篡改了资料 |
[39:01] | so when I called Pelfrey and Phillips, | 于是当我打电话给派弗瑞和菲利普斯时 |
[39:03] | I was in fact calling you instead. | 其实是打给了你 |
[39:06] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么呢 |
[39:07] | Oh, you know, Joan, you can, you know, drop the act now. | 乔恩 你可以不用再装了 |
[39:10] | What act? | 装什么 |
[39:10] | – You really don’t know, do you? – Know what? | -你真的不知道 -知道什么 |
[39:13] | Well, your partner here | 你的这位搭档 |
[39:14] | decided to give me a shot in the arm. | 想要帮我 |
[39:16] | He’d get me back on the horse. | 他要让我重新振作 |
[39:18] | He spoon-fed me the clues so I could find Menck. | 他把线索挨个递到我面前好让我能找到门克 |
[39:20] | Gareth, those files were my idea. He didn’t even… | 加莱斯 给你档案是我的主意 他根本不… |
[39:22] | You don’t know him like I know him. | 你没有我了解他 |
[39:25] | In fact, you don’t know how well he knows you. | 事实上 你不知道他有多了解你 |
[39:29] | You and your voices, Sherlock. | 你还有你的声音 夏洛克 |
[39:32] | I don’t know who I preferred more, actually, | 我都不知道我更喜欢哪一个了 |
[39:35] | Pelfrey or Phillips. | 是派弗瑞还是菲利普斯 |
[39:36] | Though I have to say that asking me out | 不过我得说邀请我去喝杯咖啡 |
[39:38] | for a cup of coffee was a really nice touch. | 真是点睛的一笔 |
[39:39] | I was actually quite flattered, to be honest. | 说实话 我受宠若惊 |
[39:43] | You should have seen me there, though, | 但你真应该看看 |
[39:44] | sitting there, Shawn Menck’s apartment. | 我坐在肖恩·门克家里 |
[39:46] | I just couldn’t believe how easy it was | 我简直不敢相信找到这些证据 |
[39:48] | to find all of that evidence. | 是多么易如反掌 |
[39:51] | Three of the wallets sitting neatly stacked | 三个钱包整整齐齐地摆在 |
[39:53] | on a little table. | 小桌子上 |
[39:55] | I thought it was impossible. | 我都觉得不可思议 |
[39:56] | But then… just as I was about to leave, | 但就在我准备离开时 |
[40:00] | I found this. | 我看到了这个 |
[40:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[40:07] | It’s a rooster feather. | 是支公鸡的羽毛 |
[40:08] | Just like the ones on your pets. | 跟你家宠物身上的一样 |
[40:11] | You’d set the table for me, hadn’t you, Sherlock? | 是你把一切都为我准备好了 对吧 夏洛克 |
[40:12] | But you just done too good a job of it. | 但是你做得太完美了 |
[40:15] | You see, if I hadn’t found this, | 要不是发现了这个 |
[40:16] | I’d still be out moping around this Brownstone | 我还在褐石屋里悲天悯人 |
[40:19] | with a right old bog on. But no, | 踟蹰不前 但现在不了 |
[40:21] | thanks to seeing through a plot devised | 看穿了伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[40:23] | by the great Sherlock Holmes, I have decided | 精心布下的局 我决定 |
[40:26] | to give detecting one last chance. | 最后尝试一次做侦探 |
[40:28] | So I accepted a job this morning. | 所以我今早接受了一份工作 |
[40:30] | Yeah, it’s a consultant position with the Garda in Cork. | 在科克[爱尔兰地名]给爱尔兰警察做顾问 |
[40:34] | Wait– the Garda, as in the Irish National Police? | 等等 爱尔兰警察 |
[40:38] | Yes, that’s right. I leave tomorrow. | 没错 我明天就启程 |
[40:39] | So I’ve got rather a lot of packing to do. | 所以现在我要赶紧收拾行李 |
[40:41] | So if you’ll excuse me. | 先告辞了 |
[40:42] | Unless, of course, you want to continue | 除非你想要继续 |
[40:43] | this ridiculous charade, Sherlock, | 这场荒唐的猜谜游戏 夏洛克 |
[40:46] | I will quite happily stay. | 那我也很乐意留下来 |
[41:02] | Well played, sir. | 干得漂亮 先生 |
[41:05] | Well played. | 很漂亮 |
[41:16] | Now… I wouldn’t | 现在我对 |
[41:20] | feel too bad about him leaving you in the dark, Joan. | 他没告诉你这事感觉好多了 乔恩 |
[41:23] | I mean, you have to understand, of course, | 当然你必须要明白 |
[41:24] | you are in the infancy of your partnership. | 你们俩的搭档关系还很稚嫩 |
[41:29] | Having spent as much time as I did with him, | 要是你像我这样跟他合作这么久 |
[41:31] | you’ll figure him out as well. | 你也会对他了如指掌的 |
[41:43] | Is that why you didn’t want me | 这就是你这些天 |
[41:44] | to help him these last couple of days, | 不要我帮他的原因吗 |
[41:45] | because you had your own plan to build him up? | 因为你另有计划帮他重新振作 |
[41:48] | I’ve never heard of Shawn Menck, | 我从没听说过肖恩·门克 |
[41:50] | Roscoe Pelfrey or Carlton Phillips. | 罗斯科·派弗瑞 或是卡顿·菲利普斯 |
[41:53] | I did not manipulate those files. | 我也没插篡改那些档案 |
[41:55] | However easy it may have been, | 不论这可能有多容易 |
[41:57] | Lestrade closed that case on his own. | 但雷斯垂德是自己破案的 |
[41:59] | The conspiracy he’s describing | 他说的那些阴谋猜想 |
[42:01] | is a product of his obviously very fertile imagination. | 全是因为他天马行空的想象力 |
[42:05] | As far as the feather that he found, | 至于他找到的那支羽毛 |
[42:06] | that’s a classic case of transference. | 只是简单的地点转移 |
[42:09] | It fell from his clothes, not mine. | 是从他衣服上掉下来的 而不是我的 |
[42:11] | But you just said… | 可你刚才说… |
[42:12] | What I thought would be most helpful to him. | 只是说了我认为对他帮助最大的话 |
[42:15] | You were right. | 你之前说得对 |
[42:16] | And the more he talked, the clearer it became. | 他说得越多 事情就越清晰 |
[42:20] | In some cases, | 在某些情况里 |
[42:21] | there are other ways to assist a friend. | 帮助朋友确实有其他方法 |
[42:26] | So what does that one do once it ticks down? | 那这个装置倒数完会怎样 |
[42:29] | Spray you with water, make a loud noise? | 喷你一身水 还是发出很大声响 |
[42:33] | It explodes. | 会爆炸 |
[42:34] | I told my colleague I wanted more of a challenge, | 我跟那同事说想要多一点挑战 |
[42:36] | and he sent me this. | 他就给了我这个 |
[42:41] | You’re staying? | 你准备留下吗 |
[42:43] | Mmm, what can I say? I have faith. | 那当然了 我相信你 |