Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Joan Watson, meet Gareth Lestrade. 乔恩·华生 来见见加莱斯·雷斯垂德
[00:05] My relationship with Lestrade 我和雷斯垂德的关系
[00:07] started as a marriage of convenience. 一开始只是互相利用
[00:08] Because I prefer to work in anonymity, 因为我喜欢匿名工作
[00:10] the glory of my casework was accrued to him. 我破案的功劳都归到了他身上
[00:12] Over the years, he became accustomed to the spotlight. 日积月累 他已经习惯了受人瞩目
[00:16] He began to crave it. 他开始渴求名声
[00:18] You might say, I turned him into an addict. 你也许会说是我让他上瘾了
[00:19] I’ll thank you not to take credit 感谢你没有在这件案子里
[00:21] for any of my insights into the case. 用我的见解邀功
[00:23] I always knew that Lawrence Pendry 一直以来我都知道劳伦斯·彭德里
[00:25] 加莱斯·雷斯垂德 伦敦警察厅督查
[00:25] was, in fact, guilty and had actually murdered his wife. 是有罪的 而且谋杀了他的妻子
[00:28] He called your bluff. 你被他骗了
[00:44] Sorry. I think I have a call. 不好意思 我好像有电话
[00:46] Oh, wait. It’s not me. Is it you? 慢着 不是我的 是你的电话响吗
[00:51] Hey, I’m back. 我回来了
[00:57] I was out on a small case last night. 昨晚我出去办了个小案子
[01:01] Yeah, I was just at the bodega. 我知道 我刚去过酒吧
[01:02] Ignacio said you helped him… 伊纳西奥说你帮他
[01:04] find out where his son was getting so much cash. 查出了他儿子手头大笔现金的来源
[01:07] Cockfighting. 是来自于斗鸡
[01:08] I had to break up the ring, naturally. 我当然必须出手制止
[01:10] Barbaric practice. 真是野蛮的行径
[01:12] So you decided to bring one of the chickens home? 所以你决定带一只鸡回家吗
[01:16] Well, there are two combatants in a cockfight. 其实 一场斗鸡赛需要两只鸡
[01:19] I could have called Animal Control. 我可以让动物管理局来处理
[01:21] But it occurred to me, 但我突然想到
[01:22] we have an opportunity. 这是一个机会
[01:24] There’s some debate as to whether these creatures, 一直以来都有争议
[01:26] once perverted by their keepers, can be weaned 这些曾被主人训练到变态的生物
[01:28] from their aggressive tendencies. 能否改变好斗的习性
[01:30] The process, as it stands now, is tedious, 就目前而言 其过程冗长乏味
[01:33] highly imperfect– I believe it can be improved upon. 糟糕透顶 我相信有很大的改善空间
[01:36] I believe that, by this time, several days hence, 我相信 几天后的此时
[01:38] Romulus and Remus will be living side by side, 罗慕路斯和雷穆斯将会其乐融融
[01:41] two cocks in harmony. 两”鸡”和睦共处
[01:44] All right. Good luck. 好吧 祝你好运
[01:47] I’m not feeding them. 别指望我会喂它们
[01:49] You seem upset. Do you have an aversion to cocks? 你好像不太高兴 你讨厌”鸡”吗
[01:52] Not as a species. I have an aversion 我不讨厌这个物种 我只是
[01:54] to these particular… 讨厌特定的这两只…
[01:57] You know what? 知道吗
[01:58] I’m not 12. I’m not calling them that. 我才不是十二岁小孩 我不会那么叫它们
[02:01] Feed your roosters. 喂你的公鸡去吧
[02:05] It’s Captain Gregson. 是格雷森警监发的
[02:08] Wants to meet us immediately. 他想立刻见我们
[02:13] So, reps from the Treasury Department 财政部和劳工部的代表
[02:15] and the Labor Department were in town from DC. 特地从华盛顿来这
[02:17] They were trying to sell the big banks 他们准备说服大型银行
[02:19] on the president’s latest budget, 接受总统的最新预算方案
[02:21] and someone detonated a bomb. 但却有人引爆了炸弹
[02:23] Six people are dead. 导致六人死亡
[02:25] What kind of explosive? 什么样的炸弹
[02:26] Bomb squad isn’t sure. 防爆组还不确定
[02:28] It’s definitely homemade, but intricate. 显然是私造的 但制作水平很高
[02:44] So, the people from the government were meeting 政府公务员是在这里
[02:45] with the bankers here? 和银行家会面吗
[02:48] Bomb was under the table… 炸弹安置在桌子下面
[02:51] They were targeted? 是有针对性的攻击他们吗
[02:53] We think so, yeah. 我们是这么认为的
[02:54] One more thing. 还有一件事
[02:55] Two of the vice presidents of the bank 维布鲁克-巴斯尔银行的
[02:57] that were killed were from Whitbrook-Balsille. 两位副总裁被杀
[03:00] Richard Balsille, the CEO? 就是理查德·巴斯尔当总裁的那家
[03:02] Apparently, he’s got a security czar on his payroll, 显然 他聘请了一位安保之神
[03:04] someone who conducts threat assessments for the company. 专门负责处理公司的安全威胁
[03:08] – Security Czar? Really? – Yeah. -安保之神 真的假的 -对
[03:10] Balsille’s got pull with the mayor, 巴斯尔背后有市长撑腰
[03:12] so, we’re supposed to give his guy 所以我们得让他雇的人
[03:14] access to the investigation. 来参与调查
[03:16] Well, sorry… I refuse, on principle, to work with anyone 抱歉 我原则上拒绝与任何
[03:19] who would willingly refer to themselves as a “Czar.” 把自己称为”神”的人共事
[03:22] Actually, you already know him. 其实你认识他
[03:25] The two of you worked together at Scotland Yard. 你们在苏格兰场共事过
[03:27] Sherlock Holmes. 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[03:30] As I live and breathe. 这真是太好了
[03:32] Lestrade. 雷斯垂德
[03:34] Well, I haven’t seen you 从你公开夺走
[03:36] since you were publicly 我的工作成果后
[03:36] claiming credit for my work. 我就没见过你了
[03:39] That’s one way of looking at it. 那只是你的看法
[03:40] Yes, one accurate way. 是正确的看法
[03:42] Well, who’s to say what’s accurate and what’s not? 那是谁来评判正确还是错误呢
[03:44] Me. 我
[03:45] Watson, if you like. 或者华生 如果你喜欢的话
[03:47] I always find truth 我总能在半途中
[03:48] somewhere in the middle. 就发现真相
[03:50] Hello, Miss Watson. 你好 华生小姐
[03:52] Happy to see you again. 很高兴再见到你
[03:53] Joan. Please. 叫我乔恩就行
[03:55] Uh, but you look good. 你看起来很不错
[03:57] Yes, well, I… I am good. 对 我确实很好
[03:59] Gutted about all of this, of course, 我很不喜欢穿这些东西
[04:01] but other than that, I’m excellent, and delighted 但除了这个 我很好 而且非常高兴
[04:04] to see the pair of you. 见到你俩
[04:06] So how about it, Holmes? 怎么样 福尔摩斯
[04:08] You ready to match wits? 准备好较量一下了吗
[04:24] You probably thought I was on the skids. 你可能认为我输定了
[04:27] Why would you say that? 为什么这么说
[04:29] Fresh coconut water, 新鲜椰子汁
[04:30] – Mr. Lestrade. – Ah, thanks. Lovely. -雷斯垂德先生 -谢了 亲爱的
[04:34] Healthy stuff. 健康饮品
[04:36] Good for the rehydration. 为身体补充水分
[04:39] That’s my assistant, you see– Miss Truepenny. 那是我的助手 楚佩妮小姐
[04:43] Yeah, she wants to be a consulting detective, too. 她也想成为顾问侦探
[04:45] She wrote to me every day, 她每天都给我写信
[04:47] begging for an interview. 求我面试她
[04:48] I cracked. 我心软了
[04:50] Now, as I recall, you weren’t too keen 我记得 你不太看好
[04:53] about me striking out on my own, were you? 我出去另起炉灶
[04:57] What, you thought 怎么 你认为
[04:57] I couldn’t hack it without you, did you? 没有你我就成不了事业吗
[05:00] That’s not precisely how I put it. 我可没这么说
[05:02] Yeah, well, anyway, 反正吧
[05:03] Fleet Street took rather a shine to me 劳伦斯·彭德里那事以后
[05:05] after that whole Lawrence Pendry thing. 伦敦报界都还挺喜欢我的
[05:07] Yeah. I got awful lots of work, got chat show interviews. 我工作很多 要上访谈节目
[05:11] You know, they even asked me to do one of those DOUG Chats 他们甚至请我上道格访谈
[05:15] about the science of deduction. 说说演绎法
[05:17] DOUG Chat? 道格访谈
[05:18] – Wait. You never heard of a DOUG chat? – No. -你从没听说过道格访谈吗 -没有
[05:20] Well, they’re like these conferences about the spread of ideas. 差不多是传播理念的会议吧
[05:24] Anyway, Richard Balsille– 总之 理查德·巴斯尔
[05:26] uh, he of Whitbrook-Balsille– 维布鲁克-巴斯尔那个
[05:28] saw mine, got in contact, said he was in 注意到了我 并与我取得了联系
[05:31] the business of talent acquisition, 他说他在搞人才招聘
[05:34] and he dragged me on board. 然后拉我入伙了
[05:37] Must be satisfying work. 这工作你肯定很满意
[05:39] That’s my friend from St. Bede’s. 是我在圣比德医院的朋友
[05:40] Two of the survivors 两名幸存者
[05:41] have been assessed with superficial injuries. 都被诊断为外伤
[05:43] They’re ready to talk. 可以去找他们谈话了
[05:45] I’m just going to ring Mr. Balsille 我要给巴斯尔先生打个电话
[05:48] and get him to send a helicopter. 让他派架直升机来
[05:49] It’s eight blocks away. 就离这儿八个街区
[05:51] Well… Uh, yes. Hello? Hello! Yes… 是的 喂 喂 对
[05:55] You never heard of DOUG Chats? 你从没听说过道格访谈吗
[05:56] Of course I’ve heard of them. 我当然听说过
[05:58] I just refuse to shovel coal 我只是不想
[05:59] onto the bonfire of that man’s ego. 给那人自负的火焰再加把柴
[06:04] Ms. Forrester, you work for the Department of Labor, right? 福雷斯特女士 你为劳工部工作 对吧
[06:08] I’m sorry. My ears are still ringing. 不好意思 我还在耳鸣
[06:10] That’s all right. We appreciate you talking with us. 没关系 很感谢你愿意跟我们谈谈
[06:13] You work with the Department of Labor? 你为劳工部工作吗
[06:15] I’m an executive 我是
[06:15] undersecretary at the Office of Congressional Affairs. 国会事务办公室的执行助理秘书
[06:18] And you were at the end of the table when the bomb went off? 炸弹爆炸时你坐在桌子的另一头
[06:21] That’s where executive undersecretaries go. 执行助理秘书就是坐在那儿的
[06:24] Did you notice anything suspicious? 你注意到什么可疑的事了吗
[06:26] No, it was just lunch. 没有 只是午餐而已
[06:29] Same as we do every quarter. 每个季度都是这样
[06:31] Sorry. 不好意思
[06:31] You said, “That’s where executive undersecretaries go.” 你刚说 “执行助理秘书就是坐在那儿的”
[06:34] Was there a prearranged seating assignment? 座位都是事先安排好的吗
[06:39] Would you mind writing that out for us? 能帮我们把安排写下来吗
[06:41] Seating arrangements? 座位安排
[06:44] No offense, mate, but I think we might be able 无意冒犯 伙计 但我觉得我们也许
[06:46] to aim a little higher than that, don’t you? Right? 可以把目标定高一点 是吧
[06:49] Uh, Miss… Miss Forrester… 福雷斯特小姐
[06:53] now, you say didn’t see anything unusual, 你说没觉得有何不妥
[06:56] but, in my experience, 但以我的经验
[06:57] memory can prove to be a bit of a tricky mistress. 记忆其实有些难以捉摸
[06:59] Sometimes when I’m interviewing potential witnesses, 有时在我向潜在目击者问话时
[07:01] I ask them to do what I like to call a deep dive. 我会让他们去做我所谓的”深潜”
[07:06] That’s a way of just shaking loose stuff 这样可以摆脱记忆中
[07:08] that might be lurking deep down there. 一些不准确的想法
[07:11] Would you be willing to perform a dive with me? 你愿意跟我一起深潜吗
[07:15] Um… sure. 好
[07:18] Fabulous. 太好了
[07:19] Um, just give me your hand. 把手给我
[07:22] Now, I want you to close your eyes… 现在闭上眼睛
[07:23] Watson and I will be off 我和华生
[07:23] interviewing the restaurant manager. 去找餐厅经理问话
[07:25] Miss Forrester, if you could write out that chart for us 福雷斯特小姐 等你浮上水面时
[07:27] when you emerge from the depths. 请帮我们把座位图写一下
[07:30] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[07:32] Take a deep breath. Don’t be s… 深呼吸 别这么…
[07:35] I don’t think anyone broke into the place to plant the bomb. 我不认为是有人闯进餐厅装了炸弹
[07:39] If they did, we didn’t notice. 就算有 我也没注意到
[07:42] Everything seemed normal this morning? 今早一切正常吗
[07:44] Sure. 是的
[07:47] John had to go home sick, 约翰请了病假
[07:48] – but after that, everything was business as usual. – John? -但那之后 一切如常 -约翰
[07:52] Yeah, John Bowden. He’s one of our servers. 是的 约翰·鲍登 他是我们的服务生
[07:55] He came in for about 20 minutes, then said his stomach was upset. 他上了二十分钟左右的班 然后说胃疼
[08:00] Is he a contented employee? 他对工作满意吗
[08:04] He’s an okay worker, but he’s a pain in the ass. 他做事挺勤快 但是人很麻烦
[08:07] He tried to unionize the dishwashing staff a while back. 他之前想成立洗碗工工会
[08:10] He’s always talking about how he can’t stand the clientele. 他一直在说受不了客人
[08:16] Now, I know that sounds kind of ominous, 我知道那听起来有点不吉利
[08:19] but he’s annoying. 但他真的很烦人
[08:23] He’s not a terrorist. 他不是恐怖分子
[08:26] Call us if he gets there, okay? 如果他回去那儿就打给我们 好吗
[08:29] Bowden never showed up to his apartment. 鲍登再也没有出现在他的公寓
[08:30] His roommates have no idea where he is. 他的室友们也不知道他在哪儿
[08:32] Right. Now, follow me. 好的 跟我来
[08:34] Sherlock? 夏洛克
[08:36] One seating plan– check. 单个座位 搞定
[08:39] How do you do? 你好吗
[08:41] A waiter with radical leanings 一位带有激进倾向的侍应生
[08:43] who showed up for work this morning, 今早来上班
[08:44] and left ten minutes later. 待了十分钟后离开了
[08:46] His name’s John Bowden. 他的名字是约翰·鲍登
[08:50] Captain. 警监
[08:51] Every publication in the city with a circulation 城里每一家发行量超过五万份的报社
[08:53] over 50,000 just got a statement 都刚得到一份宣称对发生在
[08:55] taking credit for the bomb at the restaurant. 饭店的爆炸案负责的声明
[08:58] I’m gonna test your knowledge. 我要考考你的学识了
[08:59] I’m gonna read you the first couple lines. 我读给你声明开始的几行
[09:01] “Soon, you’ll be ashes “很快 你就会化成尘埃
[09:03] “or bones, a mere name at most, “或者骨骸 最多也只是一个卑名
[09:06] “and even that is just a sound, an echo. “即使这些也不过是响声 一段回声
[09:10] The things we want in life are empty, 我们在世时的一切欲望都是虚无
[09:12] stale, trivial.” 腐木 微不足道的
[09:15] It’s from a book called Meditations. 这些出自于一本叫做《冥想》的书
[09:17] Yes. We know. It’s not signed, 是的 我们知道 声明没有签名
[09:20] but it sounds a hell of a lot like the notes that came in 但它听起来很像被媒体们称作奥里利乌斯的
[09:23] every time the guy the press calls Aurelius sets off a bomb. 家伙每次引爆炸弹时的留言
[09:26] You know him, right? 你知道他 对吧
[09:28] Three bombs in ten years, 十年制造了三起爆炸案
[09:29] kissing cousin to the Unabomber. 和大学炸弹客是同类
[09:31] Yes, of course. Aurelius espouses a perversion 当然 奥里利乌斯利用对斯多葛哲学的
[09:34] of Stoic philosophy as justification for his crimes. 曲解来为他的罪行开脱
[09:37] I’m sending you the full text in an e-mail right now. 我现在把声明的全文邮件给你
[09:41] Someone just claimed credit for the bomb. 有人刚刚声明对爆炸案负责
[09:43] Right. Aurelius. 当然了 是奥里利乌斯
[09:47] So, we’re off to big game now, are we? 所以我们有大案子办了 是吧
[09:49] There is a great white loose in these waters. 这案子一定有大鱼[原意是水里有大白鲨]
[09:51] – Which is it? – Beg your pardon? -是说哪个 -你说什么
[09:53] Are we hunting game, or are we fishing for sharks? 我们是去打猎呢 还是去捕食鲨鱼呢
[09:55] ‘Cause you can’t have it both ways, metaphorically speaking. 因为鱼和熊掌不可兼得 打比方说
[10:02] Like any art form, 像其它艺术形式一样
[10:04] the science of deduction and analysis 推理和分析的科学
[10:07] requires years of arduous study. 需要成年累月的艰苦学习
[10:10] You see, one lifetime is not enough to master it. 所以一辈子的时间是掌握不了的
[10:12] No, no, try several. So where does one start? 但也要去尝试 所以应该从哪儿入手呢
[10:15] Well, if you want my advice, you start straightaway… 如果让我来说 我建议你直接了当
[10:17] Take-out’s downstairs. 外卖在楼下
[10:18] …with a simple problem. 从简单问题入手
[10:20] But you might be too, uh, busy working to eat. 但你可能忙的顾不上吃饭
[10:23] It’s revolting, isn’t it? 令人作呕 不是吗
[10:24] My name is Gareth Lestrade, and I headed up… 我的名字是加莱斯·雷斯垂德 我去了
[10:26] A room full of people so accustomed 一屋子习惯于他们自己
[10:27] to their own flatulence, 浮夸和自负的人
[10:28] they don’t notice the stench anymore. 他们再也注意不到恶臭了
[10:31] Lestrade treated you like crap, he took credit for your work. 雷斯垂德对你那么糟糕 抢走你的功劳
[10:34] He uses your words in his interviews. 在访谈里用你说过的话
[10:35] If it bothers you, you should say something to him. 如果这使你困扰 你应该跟他讲
[10:38] To what end? 讲了又怎样
[10:40] The man has chosen vanity and the pursuit of the spotlight. 他已经选择了虚荣和名利
[10:42] Nothing I say is going to change that. 我说什么也改变不了
[10:45] It’s not about changing him. 不是为了改变他
[10:46] It’s about putting it out there, 是为了不再让这事干扰
[10:47] so you can focus on finding Aurelius, 以便你可以专心寻找奥里利乌斯
[10:49] instead of watching Lestrade yammer. 而不是看着雷斯垂德废话
[10:52] When we first ran into him, you said 当我们第一次遇见他时 你说过
[10:53] that you expected him to crash and burn without you. 希望他能自生自灭
[10:57] Did you? 是你说的吗
[10:58] I didn’t give it much thought. 我没想太多
[11:01] Yes, of course I did. 对 当然是我讲的
[11:03] So, are you mad that he’s still stealing your act, 所以你是生气他仍然在抢你的功劳
[11:06] or annoyed that he managed to pull it off? 还是厌烦嫌疑人成功跳脱呢
[11:10] What I do is not an act. 我所做的并不是行动
[11:13] And I’m not pursuing Aurelius 我也没在找寻奥里利乌斯
[11:14] because I no longer believe 因为我不再认为
[11:15] that finding that man is going 找到这个人可以帮助我们
[11:16] to help us solve this particular bombing. 解决这起爆炸案
[11:18] What, you think the note is a fake? 什么 你觉得那个留言是假的
[11:20] I can’t be certain. 我不能确定
[11:22] The notes that accompanied Aurelius’s original crimes 在奥里利乌斯的以前案子里出现的留言
[11:24] were deranged, but they were consistent 是混乱的 但它们在斯多葛派哲学的
[11:26] in their interpretation of Stoicism. 解释里是连续的
[11:29] This latest one reads like the author 最新的这个读起来像
[11:30] spent all of five minutes researching the philosophy. 作者只花了五分钟的时间来研究哲学
[11:33] Also, the actual Aurelius never quoted directly 而且 真正的奥里利乌斯总不直接引用
[11:36] from the Meditations. 《冥想》里的话
[11:39] That waiter’s not much of a suspect either. 那个侍应生也不是嫌疑人
[11:41] I read his blog. He’s just… dabbling in radical thought. 我读过他的博客 只是涉猎了激进思想
[11:44] Probably be working at Whitbrook-Balsille in ten years. 可能只是因为在维布鲁克-巴斯尔工作了十年
[11:48] No… I’m fairly certain someone is trying to send us 我十分确定有人想让我们
[11:50] on a wild goose chase. 白费力气
[11:51] The actual bomber lies elsewhere. 真正的爆炸者潜伏在别处
[11:56] Maybe he’s in the audience at the DOUG Chat. 也许他在道格对话的观众中
[12:13] I guess I should be happy 我猜我该庆幸
[12:14] they’re not crowing. 它们没有打鸣
[12:15] Morning, Watson. 早上好 华生
[12:16] Please ignore Romulus and Remus. 请无视罗穆卢斯和瑞摩斯
[12:18] I’m reconditioning them by punishing aggressive behavior. 我在惩罚它们的激进行为
[12:20] They shall be fed as soon as they calm down. 只要它们冷静下来就给它们喂食
[12:22] If the Aurelius note is a fake, 如果奥里利乌斯的留言是假的
[12:25] we can assume that 我们可以认为
[12:26] the bombing was not carried out for ideological reasons. 那次爆炸不是出于意识形态的原因
[12:28] If you’re moved by passion, 如果是一时兴起
[12:29] why give credit elsewhere, hmm? 为什么要把功劳给别人呢
[12:32] I’ve used the seating chart that Michelle Forrester gave us 我根据米歇尔·福雷斯特给我们的座次表
[12:34] to recreate the lunch. 重现了当时午餐的情形
[12:36] I’ve examined the blast radius of the device, 我研究了那个装置的爆炸半径
[12:39] the wounds of the victims… 以及死者的伤口
[12:41] It would appear the bomb was not placed in the center of the table 似乎炸弹并不是放在桌子的中央位置
[12:43] but rather towards this end. 而是在桌子的一头
[12:46] Seated there were Lawrence Iver and Christine Danoff, 坐在那的是劳伦斯·伊凡和克里斯汀·丹诺夫
[12:49] both executive vice presidents at Whitbrook-Balsille, and… 都是维布鲁克-巴斯尔的执行副总裁 还有
[12:52] Vaughn Antonelli, 沃恩·安东内利
[12:53] another representative from the Department of Labor. 另一位劳工部的代表
[12:56] Their wounds were by far the most gruesome, 他们的伤口是最严重的
[12:58] which stands to reason– they were seated directly 这也很合理 因为他们坐在
[13:00] in the pathway of the payload of shrapnel. 弹片的有效散射范围内
[13:02] So you think whoever set off the bomb was 所以你觉得引爆炸弹的人
[13:04] targeting one or more of those three? 是想袭击他们三个中的某个或某几个人
[13:07] Vaughn Antonelli is a career bureaucrat. 沃恩·安东内利是个很官僚的人
[13:10] He is a representative of the federal government 他是联邦政府的代表
[13:11] but wields little actual power. 但是只有一点小权力
[13:13] Christine Danoff was Lawrence Iver’s 克里斯汀·丹诺夫是劳伦斯·伊凡
[13:15] underling at Whitbrook-Balsille. 在维布鲁克-巴斯尔的下属
[13:17] Mr. Iver presents a more interesting case study. 伊凡先生的故事比较有趣
[13:19] He was known as a “comer” in banking circles. 在银行圈里 他被认为是即将成功的人
[13:22] And it was widely considered that he would one day hold a CEO title of his own. 大家都认为他有一天会当上首席执行官的
[13:26] Hey, who’s Jacques St. Teton? 雅克·圣·提顿是谁
[13:30] I don’t know. 不知道
[13:32] The Griffin Hotel is attached to the restaurant, 格里芬酒店跟那家餐厅是相连的
[13:34] and they provided a list of their registered guests 所以他们提供了爆炸前一晚
[13:36] the night before the attack, 入住顾客的名单
[13:38] so we could determine whether the bomber 这样我们就能判断袭击者
[13:39] was using the hotel as part of his plan. 是不是利用酒店做掩护
[13:41] Jacques St. Teton is the only name which really stands out. 雅克·圣·提顿是唯一一个值得注意的人
[13:44] Obvious fake. 很明显是个假名字
[13:45] There’s no St. Teton, for one thing. 根本就没有圣·提顿这个姓
[13:51] Sherlock Holmes. 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[13:52] I have Gareth Lestrade for you. 加莱斯·雷斯垂德找你
[13:54] Yes, if you could… 好的 如果你能
[14:01] Holmes. Hi. Yeah. 福尔摩斯 你好 是我
[14:02] I’m trying to get a line on that John Bowden, the waiter. 我想知道那个服务生 约翰·鲍登的情况
[14:05] I don’t know. Got a hunch. But I figure in some way he’s connected to Aurelius. 直觉告诉我 他跟奥里利乌斯有某种联系
[14:09] We no longer think that Aurelius had anything to do 我们觉得奥里利乌斯跟这次袭击
[14:11] with the attack. I’m currently focusing my efforts 没关系了 我现在集中精力调查
[14:13] on the possibility that Lawrence Iver was the target. 劳伦斯·伊凡是不是袭击目标
[14:16] What? Uh, Iver? 什么 伊凡
[14:19] Whitbrook-Balsille Iver? 维布鲁克-巴斯尔的那个伊凡
[14:22] Yes. We’re on our way over there shortly 是的 我们马上就要去那
[14:24] to seek an audience with the CEO. 跟他们的总裁见个面
[14:26] No, Holmes, you can’t just march straight 不 福尔摩斯 你不能就这么大摇大摆地
[14:28] into Dick Balsille’s office. 走进迪克·巴斯尔的办公室
[14:29] – I’m sure we’ll find a way. – Holmes… -我们肯定会有办法的 -福尔摩斯
[14:31] Lovely seeing you again. 很高兴再次见到你
[14:32] And good luck finding your waiter. 祝你能找到那个服务生
[14:36] So, our first stop is Lestrade’s boss? 我们的第一站就是去找雷斯垂德的老板
[14:39] Who better to school us on the comings and goings at Whitbrook-Balsille? 谁会比他更了解维布鲁克-巴斯尔的事呢
[14:42] Are you sure there’s no part of you that’s doing this 你确定你这么做不是想
[14:44] to get under Lestrade’s skin? 惹雷斯垂德生气吗
[14:48] Miss Truepenny, shouldn’t you be off hunting Aurelius? 楚佩妮小姐 你不是应该去找奥里利乌斯吗
[14:52] Mr. Lestrade is in with Mr. Balsille. 雷斯垂德先生正在跟巴斯尔先生谈话
[14:55] They’ll be with you when they can. 等他们谈完了就会见你
[15:04] Fancy seeing you here. 很高兴在这见到你
[15:07] Now, you behave yourself in there, Holmes. 你进去之后别惹事 福尔摩斯
[15:09] I assure you, I want only to catch a bomber. 我向你保证 我只是想抓到那个袭击者
[15:11] I have no interest in compromising your employment. 并不想砸了你的饭碗
[15:19] Uh, excuse me. 对不起
[15:21] Assistants wait out here. 助手要在外面等
[15:23] Right. 没错
[15:29] Consulting for the NYPD. 纽约警局的顾问
[15:32] Good for you. 很厉害嘛
[15:33] I admire people who can make it work in the public sector. 我很敬佩那些在政府部分工作的人
[15:36] And Gareth here says that you guys think 加莱斯说你们认为
[15:38] this Aurelius thing may be just a smokescreen. 奥里利乌斯的事只是一个障眼法
[15:42] Well, like I-I said, Dick, we’re exploring the possibility. 我说了 迪克 我们在调查这种可能性
[15:48] We think one of your executives may have been targeted. 我们认为你的一个副总裁才是袭击目标
[15:51] How did Lawrence Iver fit into the hierarchy here? 劳伦斯·伊凡在公司里表现怎样
[15:56] Larry? 拉里
[15:57] He was an ace. 他很优秀
[15:59] Started out in Dallas. 在达拉斯分部很出众
[16:00] He made our clients a boatload trading distressed debt. 他通过交易不良债券为我们的客户赚了很多钱
[16:04] Came here to the mother ship five years ago. 五年前来到总部
[16:06] He had been on the commodities desk ever since. 从那以后一直负责商品期货
[16:09] Did he have any enemies at the company? 他在公司里有什么敌人吗
[16:12] I guess. 有吧
[16:14] We all do. 我们都有
[16:15] Larry told people who came to work for him: 拉里跟为他的下属说
[16:18] you eat what you kill here or you starve. 要么杀死别人吃肉 要么你就饿死
[16:21] And some people respond to… 有些人能应付
[16:22] that pressure and some people simply wilt. 这种压力 有些人就畏缩了
[16:25] Excuse me, what are you doing? 不好意思 你在干嘛
[16:27] Is this your book? 这是你的书吗
[16:28] Yes, it is. 是的 没错
[16:31] I spent two summers as a fire watcher 我在大提顿国家公园
[16:31] 提顿 理查德·巴斯尔 著
[16:33] at Grand Teton National Park. 当了两年的火情观察员
[16:35] Why? 怎么了
[16:37] Sorry. Could I speak with you outside for a moment? 抱歉 我能跟你出去聊一下吗
[16:47] What was your boss doing at the Griffin Hotel 你的老板在爆炸前夜
[16:48] under an assumed name, the night before the bombing? 用笔名出现在格里芬酒店
[16:52] What? 什么
[16:52] “Jacques St. Teton.” sound familiar? “雅克·圣·提顿”听起来耳熟吗
[16:54] If it doesn’t, I’ll just ask him. 如果不耳熟 那我自己问他
[16:56] Oh, you-you’ll do no such thing. 别这么干
[16:57] Truepenny, just go, just go get security. 楚佩妮 去叫保安
[16:59] – On it. – You’re kicking us out? -这就去 -你要把我们赶出去吗
[17:00] Lawrence Iver was a potential CEO. 劳伦斯·伊凡是个潜在的首席执行官
[17:01] Your boss is a current CEO. 而你老板是现任首席执行官
[17:03] You can see how he might feel threatened. 你很明白他可能会感到地位受到威胁
[17:04] I knew it– you can’t stand the fact that I’ve built 我明白了 你无法忍受我自己
[17:06] something for myself, can you? 有所建树的事实 对吗
[17:08] That is a great man in there, 那里面是个伟大的人
[17:10] and I’m not gonna have you harass him 不会因为你对我有一些奇怪的牢骚
[17:11] because you’ve got some kind of bizarre beef with me. 就让你去骚扰他
[17:14] Gentlemen, please. 先生们 请
[17:21] Mr. St. Teton checked in just after 7:00. I wasn’t on duty 圣·提顿先生七点之后入住 那晚
[17:25] that night. Let me see if I can find the footage. 我没当值 我看看能不能找到录像
[17:31] Here we go. 找到了
[17:41] Lestrade is “Jacques St. Teton?” 雷斯垂德就是雅克·圣·提顿吗
[17:44] Or he handled the check-in for his boss. 要么他就在为他的老板办理入住
[17:46] Either way, he’s more than just an annoyance now. 不管如何 他现在可不只是有点烦人了
[17:51] He’s involved in this somehow. 他已经卷进来了
[18:02] Okay, just so I’m clear, 那我问清楚
[18:04] you don’t think your ex-partner 你不会是认为你的前搭档
[18:05] helped plan a mass murder, do you? 帮忙策划了一次大谋杀吧
[18:07] Not wittingly. He may have been duped 不是有意的 他也许是被骗
[18:09] into renting the room without being privy to the larger plan. 租下那间房 而不知道背后的阴谋
[18:14] Maybe. Or it could have nothing to do 也许 也可能这跟谋杀
[18:16] with the murders. I mean, 没有任何关系
[18:17] would the room have been a convenient place 这间房是不是放炸弹的
[18:19] to assemble a bomb? Sure. 好地方呢 当然是
[18:20] But the guy is a Wall Street CEO. 但这个人是华尔街的首席执行官
[18:23] I mean, if he wanted to get rid of someone, 如果他想除掉某个人
[18:25] there are easier ways to do it. 会有更简单的方式
[18:27] We-We could show Balsille this tape, see what he says. 我们可以让巴斯尔看看录像 看他怎么说
[18:30] We’ve already given him the opportunity to be forthright. 我们已经给过他坦白的机会了
[18:38] All right if I come in? 我能进来吗
[18:43] I owe you an apology. 我欠你一个道歉
[18:46] You’ve got your process, and I’ve got mine. 你有你的破案方法 我有我的
[18:50] We’ve got to accommodate each other, 我们应该互相适应
[18:52] I realize that now. 我现在明白了
[18:54] I got territorial. 我防范心太强
[18:56] I was wrong, and I’m-I’m sorry. 我错了 我很抱歉
[19:01] Apology accepted. 我接受你的道歉
[19:10] So, did you find out anything interesting today? 那你今天发现什么有趣的事了吗
[19:14] No. 没有
[19:17] Unfortunately, the hotel had already recorded over 很不幸 雅克·圣·提顿入住酒店的录像
[19:19] the footage of Jacques St. Teton checking in. 已经被覆盖了
[19:22] Look, I’m gonna save us all a little bit of time here. 我来为大家节省一点时间吧
[19:27] I meant what I said earlier around about Richard Balsille 我之前说过理查德·巴斯尔
[19:29] being a-a great man, but unfortunately, 是个伟大的人 但是很不幸
[19:32] that doesn’t always mean a good one. 伟人并不一定总是好人
[19:35] Yeah, he has a tendency to step out on his wife. 他总是对他的妻子不忠
[19:39] Books himself a room. 给他自己订了一间房
[19:40] And we don’t know about anything till it’s done. 知道事情发生之后我们才知道
[19:43] Well, thanks for clearing that up. 谢谢你说明这一点
[19:45] Yeah, well, it’s important 是的 这很重要
[19:46] that we’re not rowing in different directions here. 省的我们力使不到一块
[19:51] You know, you might be right. 知道吗 你也许是对的
[19:53] about Aurelius’s note being a fake. 奥里利乌斯的留言可能是伪造的
[19:55] But that waiter, John Bowden– I mean, he disappears 但那个侍者 约翰·鲍登
[19:58] ten minutes before the explosion, 他在爆炸前十分钟离开
[19:59] and then he drops off the face of the planet. 然后就人间蒸发了
[20:01] I mean, he could have done it on his own. 他很可能是自己做的
[20:02] Well, we can’t rule it out until we’ve found the man. 我们找到他之前不能排除这种可能
[20:06] Agreed. 同意
[20:09] So, to a new spirit of cooperation then, Holmes? 为了新的合作精神 福尔摩斯
[20:20] I’d suggest a toast, 我本想建议喝一杯
[20:21] but we haven’t got any coconut water. 但我们没有椰子汁了
[20:27] Well, I guess this is good night. 我想这就是晚安的意思了
[20:32] Oh, right, yes, uh… 啊 是的
[20:34] Remarkable man. 非凡之人
[20:36] You know, you’re very lucky. 知道吗 你很幸运
[20:37] What? 什么
[20:38] Oh, yes, I know. 对 我知道
[20:40] He could say the same of you, of course. 当然 他也会对你做出同样的评价
[20:42] – Oh, thank you. – I mean, Miss Truepenny, -谢谢你 -我是说 楚佩妮小姐
[20:44] she tries, but you know what they say, 她很努力 但你也知道俗话说的
[20:47] “Good help is hard to find.” “好帮手难寻”
[20:50] A good partner is actually hard to find, as well. 好的搭档也一样难寻
[20:53] Yes, I think about the money that I pay her– 是的 我一想到付给她的那些钱
[20:55] money in the private sector’s quite obscene… 私企的钱可不好拿
[20:58] compared to what us foot soldiers are used to. 想想我们这些步兵之前的待遇吧
[21:01] So, anyway, if you want to discuss anything further, 所以 如果你想跟我更深入地讨论任何事
[21:05] you need any more information, please, don’t hesitate. 需要任何信息 请不要犹豫
[21:08] So, give me a call. 给我打电话吧
[21:10] Thank you. I will keep that in mind. 谢谢你 我会记住的
[21:13] I think Lestrade just tried to recruit me. 我想雷斯垂德刚才是想雇我
[21:18] “Gareth Lestrade, Consulting Detective. “加莱斯·雷斯垂德 顾问侦探
[21:20] When you’ve eliminated the impossible.” 当你已经排除了不可能”
[21:23] Well, perhaps we can play this to our advantage. 也许我们能够把这个变成我们的优势
[21:25] What did you tell him? 你跟他说什么了
[21:26] I told him I’d call him, maybe. 我跟他说我也许会给他打电话的
[21:28] Oh, I also stole his phone. 我还偷了他的电话
[21:30] If you want to know what he’s up to, it’s a good place to start. 如果你想知道他的打算 可以从这开始
[21:32] I thought you weren’t convinced that the bombing was connected 我以为你曾很坚信那个炸弹与
[21:34] to the renting of the hotel room. 开酒店房间有关
[21:35] I’m not. Lestrade knew damn well 我没有 雷斯垂德清楚知道
[21:37] that Balsille rented that room. He checked him in. 巴斯尔开了那间房 是他去登记入住的
[21:40] He lied to us. I want to know why. 他对我们撒了谎 我想知道原因
[21:45] Mmm! Smells good. 闻起来不错
[21:52] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[21:54] You only make those when you need to calm down. 你只会在需要冷静的时候做这东西
[21:57] I spent several minutes last night 昨晚我花了几分钟
[21:58] trying to work out Lestrade’s password. 试图破解雷斯垂德的手机密码
[22:01] Birthday? 生日
[22:02] The year Tottenham last won the FA Cup. 托特纳姆最后一次赢得足总杯的那一年
[22:04] Ages ago, by the way. 很久之前的事了
[22:06] Anyway, the rest of the evening was spent 不管怎样 昨晚剩下的时间就用来
[22:08] reviewing the contents of the phone. 检查手机内容上了
[22:11] “Operation Firewall”? 防火墙行动
[22:12] It’s the ham-fisted name 这个蠢称号指的
[22:14] that Balsille gave to a project he handed off to Lestrade. 是巴斯尔交给雷斯垂德的一个项目
[22:19] These are all about Lawrence Iver. 都是关于劳伦斯·伊凡的
[22:21] Apparently Balsille did view the man as a rival. 显然巴斯尔确实把这位当成了竞争对手
[22:25] He had his phones tapped, 他在手机上做了手脚
[22:26] he monitored every e-mail he ever sent 监控着他发送的每一封邮件
[22:28] and with good reason. 并且有个很好的理由
[22:30] Iver was working with members of the Board of Directors 伊凡正在和理事会的成员合作
[22:32] to have Balsille ousted from his post as CEO. 试图将巴斯尔赶下总裁的位置
[22:36] So he was planning a coup. 就是说他在谋划政变
[22:39] And Balsille knew about it. 而巴斯尔也知道了
[22:43] You know, I know you’ve worked with Lestrade for a long time, 我明白你和雷斯垂德之前合作过很久
[22:46] but it’s getting kind of hard not to think of him 但是现在很难不将他
[22:47] as a straight-up suspect. 当做嫌疑犯了
[22:49] Thus the Yorkshires. 约克郡便是如此
[22:53] Sherlock Holmes. 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[22:53] I have Gareth Lestrade calling. 加莱斯·雷斯垂德想找你
[22:55] Yes? 请讲
[22:58] Holmes. 福尔摩斯
[23:00] I found John Bowden. 我找到约翰·鲍登了
[23:02] Well, his grandmother has an apartment 他的祖母有一所公寓
[23:03] that’s still registered in her name, 还注册在她的名下
[23:05] even though she died three years ago. 可是她三年前就已经死了
[23:07] So I had, uh, Captain Gregson 所以我让格雷森警监
[23:08] send that little fella down to have a look. 派那小伙子去看了看
[23:11] John Bowden was hiding in there. 约翰·鲍登正好藏在那里
[23:13] They’re on their way to the station now. 他们现在正往局里去呢
[23:15] I’ll see you there. 到那里见
[23:18] Go to the police station. Make an excuse for me. 去趟警局 帮我编个借口
[23:20] I shall keep after Lestrade. 我去查查雷斯垂德
[23:34] Don’t. 别
[23:35] I’m supposed to meet him. 我是来见他的
[23:37] He takes quiet time before he sits with a suspect. 他需要在面对嫌犯前清静一段时间
[23:45] I see what you’re doing, you know. 我看到你做的事了 知道吗
[23:47] I beg your pardon? 你在说什么
[23:48] All this… sashaying about, 你这种大摇大摆的样子
[23:50] trying to impress him. 想要给他留下印象
[23:52] It won’t work. This is my job. 那不会起作用的 这是我的工作
[23:56] Where’s Holmes? 福尔摩斯呢
[23:57] He said to start without him. 他说不用等他了
[23:59] Oh, you left this at our place last night. 你昨晚把这个落在我们那里了
[24:09] I didn’t set off a bomb. 我没用放置炸弹
[24:11] I left work because I really did feel like 我离开餐厅真的是因为觉得
[24:12] I was coming down with something. 自己身体不适
[24:14] I stopped off at my gym on the way home to get a massage, 我回家的中途去健身房按摩了一下
[24:17] and when it was over, 当做完的时候
[24:18] the bombing stuff was on the news. 那炸弹的消息就上新闻了
[24:20] Yeah, well, that’s a lot of old bollocks, isn’t it? 是啊 真是典型的胡扯
[24:22] I mean, if you didn’t do anything, why were you hiding? 如果说你什么都没做 那躲起来干什么
[24:25] I freaked out when I saw that Aurelius took credit. 当奥里利乌斯宣布负责的时候我吓坏了
[24:29] Look, I go to this web forum, okay? 你看 我经常上一个网站 好吗
[24:31] It’s people who started with occupy, 是一群发起抗议的人
[24:33] but everyone’s a little more… 但是每个人都有点
[24:35] aggressive about change. 对改革有点激进
[24:37] Radical. 激进分子
[24:38] I used to talk about the government people and bankers 我曾说过关于政府官员和银行人士
[24:41] that come into the restaurant. 来餐厅的一些事情
[24:42] You know, just angry stuff. 你知道 就是些愤青的东西
[24:45] So this guy– he calls himself Cassius on the site– 有这么个人 他在网站上叫自己卡西乌斯
[24:47] he was always asking me to tell him whenever those lunches got booked. 他总来问我那些午餐定的是什么时间
[24:51] Cassius was one of 卡西乌斯曾是
[24:52] Marcus Aurelius’s generals. 马尔库斯·奥列里乌斯手下的一名将军
[24:54] I didn’t think about that at the time. 我那时候没想那么多
[24:55] I just figured he wanted to stage a protest or something. 我以为他只是想策划个抗议游行什么的
[24:58] So I told him. 所以我就告诉他了
[25:00] Then the bomb goes off, 然后炸弹爆炸了
[25:01] Aurelius takes credit, I make the connection, 奥里利乌斯宣布负责 我发现了联系
[25:03] and I hid, because… I don’t know, 我藏起来是因为 我不知道
[25:07] I told him they were coming. 是我告诉他他们要来的
[25:08] I don’t know if that makes me an accessory or something… 我不知道会不会把我当从犯还是什么
[25:11] – That’s enough, John. – Well, who are you? -约翰 说这些就够了 -你是谁
[25:13] Your father retained me. 你父亲雇的我
[25:15] Look, you guys can search my computers, whatever. 你们可以去搜我的电脑 随便什么
[25:17] I don’t know how to make a bomb… 我不知道怎么制造炸弹
[25:18] Enough. 够了
[25:19] No more questions. 别再回答了
[25:27] This kid read “Killer” To you? 你看这孩子像杀手吗
[25:39] Hello. 你好
[25:41] How did you get in here? 你怎么进来的
[25:43] I think you’ve allowed yourself to become a bit of a fool. 我觉得你渐渐让自己堕落成了傻瓜
[25:47] But in spite of that… 但尽管如此
[25:50] I can’t believe you’re so far gone 我还是无法相信你会更进一步
[25:51] you’d allow yourself to be involved in a murder. 让自己卷入谋杀案里
[25:54] Right, so, what? 是啊 所以呢…
[25:55] You… you break in my safe, do you? 所以你就撬开了我的保险箱 是吧
[25:58] I have video of you dismantling the security camera 我有你破坏格里芬酒店
[26:01] at the Griffin Hotel. 安保摄像头的录像
[26:02] I’ve got e-mails 我还有邮件
[26:04] which confirm you knew 能证明你知道
[26:06] about Lawrence Iver’s plans to stage a coup at Whitbrook-Balsille. 劳伦斯·伊凡要在维布鲁克-巴斯尔策划变革
[26:11] Oh, so, I see. 我明白了
[26:11] So I didn’t actually 所以我的手机
[26:14] leave my phone at your house, did I? 不是不小心掉在你家的吧
[26:17] No, no, you nicked it. 是你偷来的
[26:18] Watson did. 华生偷的
[26:19] I don’t think she’s coming to work for you, by the way. 顺便说一句 我觉得她不会去为你工作
[26:22] Anyway… 不管怎样…
[26:23] Now, in your hotel suite, 现在 在你的酒店房间里
[26:25] I find evidence of a clandestine surveillance program on Iver. 我发现了你秘密监视伊凡的证据
[26:30] Detailed notes about his comings and goings. 有关他出入的详细记录
[26:32] Now, if I presented all this to the police, 如果我把这些都交给警察
[26:35] I rather think they’d be inclined to view you 我想他们肯定会把你当成
[26:37] as a potential conspiracist in a murder. 谋杀的嫌疑犯
[26:40] Are you? 你是吗
[26:43] No. 不是
[26:45] Oh, come on, Sherlock, 得了吧 夏洛克
[26:46] for God’s sakes, I mean, come on, you know me. 看在老天的份儿上 你了解我的
[26:48] The Lestrade I know would not 我认识的雷斯垂德不会
[26:49] summon a helicopter to travel eight blocks. 为走八个街区就叫直升机
[26:51] Well, you know, I… I might have been showing off a bit. 这个…我可能是想炫耀一下
[26:55] Doesn’t mean I go round blowing up lunches, does it? 但这也不意味着我会去炸餐馆 是不是
[26:59] Now, Balsille… 巴斯尔…
[27:00] he’s paranoid. I mean, all CEO’s are. 他很多疑 所有的首席执行官都是
[27:03] But he was right to be worried about Iver, though. 但他的确应该担心伊凡
[27:05] And he asked me to find out a little something about Iver 他让我找点跟伊凡有关的事
[27:08] that might help get him fired. 方便他解雇他
[27:09] And that’s it. 就这样
[27:11] So why did you rent a hotel room at the Griffin 但你为什么要在爆炸前夜
[27:12] the night before the explosion? 在格里芬酒店开一间房呢
[27:17] Well, I suppose you get rich enough… 我想如果你足够富有
[27:21] your appetites… 你的欲望…
[27:23] grow right alongside the size of your portfolio. 就会随着你的持股数而增加
[27:26] Well, the way I heard it… 我听说…
[27:30] it started the same way for Balsille. 巴斯尔也是这样
[27:33] Wives of colleagues… 同事的妻子…
[27:35] No, we’ve been over this. If he was having affairs, 不 我们说过这个了 如果他有外遇的话
[27:37] you wouldn’t have bothered to lie. 你不需要撒谎的
[27:38] I haven’t even started yet. 我还没怎么说呢
[27:46] Well, anyway, it went from… 不管怎样 从那里
[27:48] there to call girls. 发展到了应召女
[27:51] Eventually– and this is way before 最终 这远在我开始
[27:53] I actually started working with him– 为他工作之前
[27:54] he got bored of them, too. 他也厌倦了她们
[27:57] Yeah, he felt that he deserved 他觉得他理所应当
[27:59] something that nobody else could get. 得到没人能得到的
[28:01] Now, the thing is, about my boss, you see… 现在 我的老板…
[28:03] he’s constantly on the lookout for someone to sleep with him. 他经常寻找跟他上床的人
[28:06] Doesn’t matter who they are. 不管她们是谁
[28:08] You know, married women… 已婚妇女…
[28:10] even the odd bloke. 甚至老女人
[28:12] But when he spots one, 他每发现一个
[28:14] he does a little bit of analysis. You know… 就做点小分析
[28:17] what do they want, what do they need? 她们喜欢什么 她们需要什么
[28:19] And then he puts together an offer. 然后他弄好一个提议
[28:23] Money. Access. 钱啊 权限啊
[28:24] Favors. 好处啊
[28:26] Proper life-changing stuff, actually. 能改变人生的东西
[28:29] So he views everyone he meets as a potential prostitute. 所以他把他见到的所有人都看成潜在妓女
[28:33] Well, the bizarre thing is actually that… 但奇怪的事实是…
[28:36] he’s right more often than one would care to think about. 他正确的次数比别人想象的要多很多
[28:41] You see, nobody’s doing anything 每一次都是
[28:42] that they don’t actually agree to, 经过她们同意的
[28:44] so technically, nothing’s illegal. 所以严格来说 并不犯法
[28:48] But can you imagine the scandal if it got out? 但你能想象如果传出去会成为怎样的丑闻吗
[28:50] I mean, whew! Pfft! He’d be done. 他就完了
[28:53] Well, it’s mildly distasteful, I suppose. 真有点恶心
[28:57] But why all the secrecy? 为什么这么保密
[29:00] I’m hardly the type to go running to the press 我也不是那种会向媒体爆料
[29:02] with a man’s secrets. 别人秘密的人
[29:04] I wasn’t protecting him. 我不是在保护他
[29:08] I was protecting myself. 我是在保护自己
[29:11] You see, he doesn’t handle the approach himself. 他并不亲自接触她们
[29:14] No, that’d be way too compromising– no, you see… 那太不体面了
[29:17] you see, I do. 是我去
[29:19] I make the offer. 我向她们提出来
[29:20] I check in to the hotel so no one sees Dick’s face. 我去酒店登记 就没人会看到迪克的脸
[29:24] No, I wasn’t planning a murder. 我没有计划谋杀
[29:27] I was acting as a rich man’s pimp. 我是一个富人的皮条客
[29:31] And why not tell me? 你为什么不告诉我
[29:35] Right, so you’d do this kind of work, would you? 那你也会做这种事吗
[29:37] No, of course not. 不 当然不
[29:38] But isn’t it better I know about it 但让我知道
[29:40] than I think you’re part of some conspiracy? 总比让我把你当成什么阴谋的一部分要好吧
[29:42] Look, I was embarrassed, Sherlock. 听着 我很尴尬 夏洛克
[29:44] Is that so difficult to get your brain around? 你就那么难想明白吗
[29:47] No, I wanted you to think 不 我只想让你看到
[29:48] that I was getting by on talent alone. 我有能力自己活得很好
[29:51] I wasn’t trying to cover up a bombing. 但我没想着为爆炸案做掩护
[29:56] I mean, you thought that I was… 我是说 你以前一直觉得我
[29:59] a fool before. 很白痴
[30:03] What do you think now? 你现在又怎么看我呢
[30:17] So Lestrade’s boss isn’t a bomber? 那么雷斯垂德的老板不是炸弹狂
[30:20] It would appear not. 看样子不像
[30:21] So what is he, a serial indecent proposer? 那么他是什么 桃色交易人
[30:24] Look on the bright side. 这也有好的一面
[30:26] At least Lestrade recruited you for detective work. 至少雷斯垂德是想招募你做侦探工作
[30:27] It could have been a very different offer. 而不是别的什么交易
[30:30] Thanks for putting that in my head. 多谢你提醒我这点
[30:31] So how is he? 那么他怎么样了
[30:33] It couldn’t have been easy for him to admit that. 承认这种事情 他一定很不好受
[30:35] If he hasn’t passed out already, 如果他现在没气晕过去
[30:37] he’s probably sulking. 那就是在生闷气吧
[30:38] Lestrade’s deceptions were a time-consuming dead end. 雷斯垂德的隐瞒让我们浪费了不少时间
[30:42] We have a murderer to catch. 我们还有凶手要抓
[30:43] I watched the video of your interview with John Bowden. 我看了你们审问约翰·鲍登的录像
[30:45] I found his claims to have inadvertently passed 我发现他承认自己不小心把信息泄露给
[30:47] the information on to Aurelius quite interesting. 奥里利乌斯这件事非常有趣
[30:50] I thought Aurelius’s letter was a fake. 我认为奥里利乌斯的信是伪造的
[30:52] It doesn’t read like the man, 读起来不像他的风格
[30:52] but it’s quite possible he wasn’t doing his best work that day. 当然也可能是因为他那天状态不佳
[30:55] In any case, I thought I would ask him myself. 无论如何 我打算直接和他沟通
[30:57] So I had the department 所以我让警局把所有
[30:58] send over their files on Aurelius. 有关奥里利乌斯的案件都送过来
[31:00] The FBI has had a task force 联邦调查局有一支专门的行动小组
[31:01] searching for Aurelius for years. 这几年里一直在搜查他的下落
[31:03] You think you’re just going to look through a bunch of NYPD files 所以你打算看完纽约警局的所有案件资料
[31:06] and find him, just like that? 然后找到他 是吗
[31:08] Hmm. Of course you do. 你当然是这么打算的
[31:28] Why is Romulus outside my door? 为什么罗穆卢斯在我房门外
[31:31] That’s Remus. 那是瑞摩斯
[31:32] I don’t care which cock I’m holding, 我不管这只公鸡[阴茎]叫什么
[31:33] I just want to know how it got there. 我只想知道它怎么到我房间门口的
[31:36] Okay, congratulations. 好吧 恭喜你
[31:38] You got me to say it. 你还是让我说了那个词
[31:39] I don’t know if you’ve settled on an epitaph yet, 我不知道你是否决定好墓志铭写什么
[31:40] but it does occur to me that would look fantastic on a tombstone. 但我觉得那放在墓碑上一定很好看
[31:42] Why is the chicken outside my door? 为什么这只鸡会在我门口
[31:44] To wake you, of course. 当然是为了叫醒你
[31:46] I ran an experiment last night. 我昨晚做了个实验
[31:47] I reached out to a contact at NASA. 我联系了国家航空航天局的一个线人
[31:49] She gained a bit of notoriety a few years back 她几年前的名声不太好听
[31:51] when I pointed out to her the reasons that Pluto is, in fact, 因为我告诉了她冥王星是一个外海王星体
[31:53] a trans-Neptunian object rather than a planet. 而不是行星的原因
[31:56] She was more than happy 她非常乐意地
[31:57] to provide me with thermal maps of New York. 给了我纽约的热普地图
[32:03] They’re heat scans of the city, 这些是纽约的热度扫描
[32:05] performed by satellite, 由卫星拍摄的
[32:06] one week before attacks by Aurelius. 奥里利乌斯袭击案前一周的图像
[32:09] In 2006, a bomb exploded 2006年 一枚炸弹
[32:11] at the offices of a hedge fund. 在某对冲基金办公室外爆炸
[32:13] Four years ago, an explosion at 四年前 一起发生在某经济智库的
[32:15] an economic think tank claimed two lives. 爆炸案造成两人死亡
[32:18] This one is from one week before the bombing of the restaurant. 这是餐厅爆炸案发生一周前的照片
[32:20] In every case, there is a minute 在每一起案子中 都有一个微小
[32:23] but perceptible heat spike in Queens 但肉眼可察觉的热峰值
[32:28] one week before a bomb goes off. 出现在案件发生一周前的皇后区
[32:30] Each one represents something burning 每一个热峰值都代表了某种物质
[32:31] at several thousand degrees. 燃烧时的几千度高温
[32:33] Now, when we look closer at the heat spikes, 现在 当我们仔细观察这些热峰值时
[32:36] we see that they originate in Woodside, Queens, 我们能发现这些都来自皇后区伍德赛德街
[32:41] just behind… 就在这座房子
[32:46] …this house. 后面
[32:49] Well, Aurelius uses magnesium tape to detonate his bombs. 奥里利乌斯一般用镁带引爆炸弹
[32:53] That burns at 5,000 degrees. 燃烧热度为五千度
[32:55] You think he was testing his fuses. 你觉得他在测试引线
[32:57] A man named Mason Caldwell lives in this house. 一个叫梅森·考德威尔的人住在这里
[33:00] He’s filed for unemployment benefits twice, 他申请过两次失业补助
[33:02] each time after being fired from his job 两次都是被工程公司
[33:04] at an engineering firm. 解雇的
[33:06] You found Aurelius. 你找到了奥里利乌斯
[33:16] You forgot to call me. 你忘了叫我
[33:17] Just… 快点
[33:24] Must’ve been an oversight. 希望你是一时疏忽
[33:27] Gregson, he gave me the heads up. 格雷森 他告诉了我事情的大概
[33:30] Morning, Miss Watson. 早上好 华生小姐
[33:31] Mm. Morning. 早上好
[33:33] So, you decided to find Aurelius. 所以 你决定去找奥里利乌斯
[33:39] And here we are. 我们就来这儿了
[33:41] May I remind you this is a good thing. 我得提醒你这是件好事
[33:43] I pursued a theory– 我追踪的这个理论
[33:44] developed by you, I might add– 是你提出的 我可能加工了一下
[33:47] and now we might be on the verge of a breakthrough. 现在我们很可能有重大收获
[33:49] You might even call it a collaboration of sorts. 你甚至能称之为某种通力合作
[33:51] Yeah, nice try, Sherlock. 说得真好 夏洛克
[33:53] I’m not that gullible. 我又不傻
[33:55] When I told Watson about this, she was happy. 我告诉华生这件事的时候 她就很高兴
[33:57] Please don’t bring me into this. 别把我扯进去
[33:58] That’s the difference between you and her. 这就是你和她的区别
[34:00] You spend your time resenting my abilities, 你花时间怨恨我的能力
[34:02] and she spends her time developing her own. 她花时间提升自己的能力
[34:04] If you’d had done the same, 如果你也这么做
[34:06] you might’ve built a practice you were proud of. 你很可能已经有让你自己骄傲的事迹了
[34:09] No answer. 没人应门
[34:10] But he had a few packages from a chemical supply at the door. 但他门前有几个装着化学物品的邮包
[34:13] We texted pictures of the packages 我们把包裹的照片
[34:15] and the heat signature over to a judge. 和温度标记发给了一位法官
[34:18] He’s issuing a warrant. 他正在签发搜查令
[34:20] We’re going in. 我们要进去了
[34:32] Mason Caldwell! 梅森·考德威尔
[34:33] It’s NYPD! 我们是纽约警局的
[34:39] Back! 后门
[34:42] Clear! 安全
[34:44] As far as we can tell, the bomb he was making 据我们所知 他做的炸弹
[34:46] was supposed to release a cloud of chlorine gas 应该会在爆炸后释放出氯气
[34:49] after it went off, something went wrong 在他用混合物做实验的时候
[34:52] while he was experimenting with the mix, 出了一些问题
[34:54] he inhaled some gas, 他吸入了一些气体
[34:55] and collapsed on the magnesium tape while it was still burning. 然后倒在了还在燃烧的镁带上
[35:01] It doesn’t make any sense. 这说不通啊
[35:03] The bomb at the restaurant had shrapnel in it, not gas. 饭店的炸弹里有榴霰弹 没有气体
[35:06] That’s because Mason Caldwell 那是因为梅森·考德威尔的
[35:08] wasn’t planning an attack on a restaurant. 攻击目标不是饭店
[35:10] He was gonna dispatch this bomb to a biotech company. 他打算把这颗炸弹送到一家生物科技公司
[35:14] Well, he’s been dead at least a week. 他已经死了至少一周了
[35:17] Which means that Aurelius did not set 这意味着不是奥里利乌斯
[35:18] that bomb off at the restaurant. 把炸弹放在饭店的
[35:28] Uh… are you…? 你准备…
[35:32] Are you gonna answer that or…? 你准备接电话还是…
[35:36] 来电 雷斯垂德
[35:38] I swear, working with the man 我发誓 跟那个人共事
[35:40] has thrown something out of calibration. 绝对会拖我们的后腿
[35:42] How else to explain such a persistent lack of results? 不然怎么解释我们一直没结果这件事
[35:45] We did find Aurelius. 我们确实找到了奥里利乌斯
[35:48] A by-product of the investigation. 这只是调查的意外收获
[35:53] Did you change Lestrade’s ringtone on my phone? 你把我手机上雷斯垂德的铃声改了
[35:55] I decided to revisit the notion that the three people 我决定再考虑一下坐在弹片的有效射程内的
[35:57] who sat in the pathway of the payload of shrapnel 那三个人是潜在攻击目标的
[36:00] were potential targets. 这个想法
[36:02] The Department of Labor bureaucrat was happily married, 那位劳工部的官员婚姻美满
[36:05] by all accounts mild and pleasant. 据说非常温和友善
[36:07] The Whitbrook-Balsille executive… 维布鲁克-巴斯尔的副总裁…
[36:10] the Whitbrook-Balsille executives were beef-witted sociopaths 维布鲁克-巴斯尔的副总裁是白痴反社会者
[36:13] who had sold the world on the idea 他们让全世界都认为
[36:14] that playing Three-card Monte was somehow a respectable profession. 玩”三牌猜一”是个令人尊敬的职业
[36:17] But they’re hardly alone in that, are they? 但不光只有他们这么认为 对吧
[36:24] We’re not picking up the phone because we’re working. 我们不接电话是因为我们在工作
[36:26] Who’d you tell, Holmes? 你都告诉谁了 福尔摩斯
[36:29] Who did I tell what? 我告诉谁什么了
[36:30] About Balsille, what he gets up to in his spare time. 巴斯尔的事 关于他在空闲时间里干的事
[36:33] Apart from Watson, nobody. 除了华生 没别人了
[36:34] – Well, who’d you tell? – No one. -那你告诉谁了 -没人
[36:36] I only told you. I mean, somebody must’ve told. 我只告诉你了 一定有人说出去了
[36:38] Now, I’ve got to find them or I’m gonna get fired. 我得找出是谁 否则我就要被解雇了
[36:40] Wh-what are you talking about?! 你在说什么啊
[36:41] This! Someone, a couple of hours ago, 这个 几个小时前
[36:43] sent Balsille a blackmail threat. 有人给巴斯尔发了勒索信息
[36:46] Claiming they know all about his conquests– 声称他们知道他所有的战利品
[36:48] dates, names, times. Everything! 日期 姓名 次数 所有事情
[36:53] Whoever’s doing this, they don’t want money. 干这事儿的人不是想要钱
[36:55] Well, not exactly. 不完全是
[36:57] No, they want Balsille to arrange 不 他们想让巴斯尔安排一周里的
[36:59] for hundreds of stock trades to be made by a week this Friday. 数百笔交易 从这周五开始
[37:02] Some stocks, some bonds, some U.S. currency. 一些股票 一些债券 一些美国通货
[37:05] And to disguise it, they want to spread 为了隐瞒事实 他们想要这些交易
[37:07] the trades across all divisions. 遍布各个部门
[37:09] Why? 为什么
[37:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[37:12] Well, there’s money in there somewhere. 这里面一定有钱赚
[37:14] The threat says a week from Friday specifically. 恐吓信里特别说从这周五开始
[37:18] Yeah, Balsille’s gonna blame me for the leak. 巴斯尔会怪我走漏消息的
[37:22] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[37:23] I’ve just told you I’m gonna lose my job. 我刚刚告诉你我可能要失业了
[37:25] – And you find that funny, do you? – No, not at all. -你觉得那很好笑吗 -一点都不
[37:26] It’s just I’ve learned that the government’s monthly jobs report 我只是发现下周五是政府工作报告的
[37:28] is due out next Friday. 截止日
[37:30] Wait… so? 等等 所以呢
[37:32] I’m fairly certain that this threat is connected 我很确定这封恐吓信
[37:33] to the bombing at the restaurant. 跟饭店的爆炸案有关
[37:34] I can also say with near certainty 我还能肯定地说出
[37:36] who is responsible for both crimes. 谁该对这两件案子负责
[37:56] We know who’s blackmailing you. 我们知道谁在勒索你
[37:58] In fact, it’s the same person who blew up that restaurant. 其实就是那个炸掉饭店的人
[38:01] What? What are they doing here? 什么 他们来这儿干嘛
[38:04] Well, I’ll let him tell you. 我会让他告诉你的
[38:06] It’s his solve. 是他破了案子
[38:07] He’s quite a remarkable detective, actually. 他实际上是位很出色的侦探
[38:09] Maybe I should hire him. 也许我应该雇他
[38:10] Vaughn Antonelli was one of the victims of the bombing. 沃恩·安东内利是爆炸案的受害人之一
[38:13] He was also the chairman of the Benefits Review Board at the Department of Labor. 他也是劳工部利益审查委员会的主席
[38:17] It’s not a particularly exalted post. 这不是什么非常高的职位
[38:20] But it does come with one interesting perk– 但却有一个很大的便利之处
[38:22] the chairman, he’s one of a handful of people 主席 他是能提前看到劳工部的
[38:24] who has early access to the department’s monthly jobs report. 月工作报告的几个人之一
[38:28] As I’m sure you’re aware. 我确定你是知道的
[38:29] The markets can be relied upon to move upwards and downwards 市场可以根据报告的结果
[38:32] depending on the report’s findings. 而起伏波动
[38:34] Yes. So? 对 所以呢
[38:35] So the next one comes out a week from Friday. 所以下一次报告下周五会出来
[38:38] Whoever’s bribing you is looking 勒索你的人是想
[38:39] to make a bunch of trades based on whatever’s in that report. 根据报告里的内容进行一些交易
[38:43] You’d have to see it before everybody else to do that. 你要在所有人之前看到报告才行
[38:46] So… 所以
[38:48] it’s someone from Labor. 这人是劳工部里的
[38:51] Do you know who stands to succeed Vaughn Antonelli? 你知道由谁来接替沃恩·安东内利的职位吗
[38:53] A woman 一个名叫
[38:55] named “Michelle Forrester.” 米歇尔·福雷斯特的女人
[38:58] Her current job didn’t give her access to the jobs report. 她之前的职位还无法接触到工作报告
[39:00] But now she has it. 现在就可以了
[39:02] She’s blackmailing me? 是她在勒索我
[39:04] She was at the table when the bomb went off. 炸弹爆炸的时候她也在桌上啊
[39:06] Seated rather conveniently 她的座位很巧妙地
[39:08] out of the path of the blast. 安排在了爆炸范围以外
[39:10] If you know the seating arrangement, 如果你知道座位安排
[39:11] and you’re the one building the explosive, 而你又是安放炸弹的人
[39:14] you can– and she did– arrange things 你便可以让所受伤害降到最低
[39:16] so that her wounds were relatively minor. 而她也正是这么做的
[39:19] Once Antonelli was gone, 只要除掉安东内利
[39:20] Forrester had his title and access to the jobs report. 福雷斯特就能获得他的职位并能看到工作报告
[39:23] All the pieces were in place. 一切就绪
[39:25] She could make the blackmail threat. 她就能实行勒索了
[39:27] To do that, she would have to know about me. 可她还需要知道我的事情
[39:30] Amazing. So, the name, the photograph– 真棒 这名字 这照片
[39:32] nothing rings a bell? 都没让你想起什么吗
[39:34] When Miss Forrester left college, she came here. 福雷斯特小姐大学毕业后来到这里
[39:37] She won an internship with Whitbrook-Balsille. 在维布鲁克-巴斯尔开始实习
[39:41] After completing it, she moved into 实习结束后 她搬进了
[39:42] a brand-new and fully-paid-for apartment in Georgetown, 乔治城一间付清全款的全新公寓
[39:46] and took a plum appointment at the Department of Labor. 并进入劳工部任职
[39:48] It was rather a rapid ascent, wouldn’t you say? 实在是平步青云 不觉得吗
[39:51] You found her price. Didn’t you? 你们俩也有过性交易 对吧
[39:53] She’d’ve had to find some of your recent conquests 她需要知道你最近的一些新欢
[39:55] and pay them off to come forward, of course, but… 并付她们钱来获得信息 这是当然
[39:58] I assume she offered a generous package. 但我想她提供的条件很诱人
[40:01] So, why are you here? 所以你们到底来干嘛
[40:03] You want me to tell the cops 想让我告诉警察
[40:04] that I paid her to go to bed with me? 我曾经给她钱让她跟我上床吗
[40:06] It would help us prove our case. 这样会有助于我们破案
[40:07] We also want a comprehensive list of your companions 我们还需要你列出在你雇佣雷斯垂德之前及期间
[40:09] both before and during Lestrade’s tenure. 你的性伴侣的详细名单
[40:12] It will help us identify the people 这能帮助我们明确
[40:13] that Michelle is paying to come forward. 米歇尔收买过哪些人
[40:15] But when the arrest is made, 但她被捕以后
[40:17] then everything I did goes public. 我的所作所为都将被公之于众
[40:25] Let me ask you something: 我们来假设一下
[40:27] Suppose there is no arrest. 如果她不被捕
[40:29] Can’t we just give her what she wants? 我们就不能满足她的所有条件吗
[40:33] No, you see now-now you’re barking up the wrong tree 不 你跟他们俩提这些
[40:35] with these two, you see, they don’t take payoffs. 是找错人了 他们不接受贿赂
[40:38] No, your little hobby 你的惯用伎俩
[40:40] is gonna come out now. 行不通了
[40:42] You can either help by putting a murderer away 你可以帮我们抓到杀人犯
[40:44] and you can walk away with your millions… 以保住你的百万身家
[40:46] or… 否则
[40:49] I’ll go to press. 我就向媒体曝光
[40:51] What about your job, Gareth? 你就不想想你的工作 加莱斯
[40:54] You’ll be ruined, too. 你也会被毁掉的
[40:56] I don’t let murderers go free, you see? 但我绝不允许杀人犯逍遥法外
[40:58] It’s probably the only non-negotiable thing about me. 这也许是我唯一不会妥协的事情
[41:03] Besides, you know, I’ve been 况且要知道我以前
[41:05] ruined before. 也被毁过
[41:09] Not so bad the second time around. 再经历一次也坏不到哪去
[41:14] Sorry about the chair. 抱歉你要用轮椅
[41:15] Regulations for a discharge. 这是出院的规定
[41:17] Your car’s downstairs. 你要的车就在楼下
[41:18] We’ll have you at the airport in plenty of time. 你很快就能到机场了
[41:20] Thanks for everything, Guillermo. 非常感谢 吉列尔莫
[41:24] Michelle Forrester… 米歇尔·福雷斯特
[41:27] you’re not leaving New York. 你不能离开纽约
[41:28] Just yet. 现在不能
[41:33] Are you sure they’re ready for this? 你真觉得它们准备好了吗
[41:35] It’s not the sort of thing you can ease into. 这种事情不需要很长时间来适应
[41:43] Well… 好…
[41:45] in a moment, the world will either have 再过一会儿 要么世上会
[41:47] an efficient means of curing fighting cocks, 多一种治愈斗鸡的有效方法
[41:49] or we will have the raw ingredients for chicken dinner. 要么我们就有鸡肉晚餐的新鲜食材了
[41:53] Oh… I’m not sure I want to see this. 我可不想看这个
[42:08] Would you kindly tell him not to make such a racket? 劳烦你让他别这么大动静
[42:09] This is a delicate moment. 现在是很微妙的时刻
[42:19] Uh, sorry, yeah. 不好意思
[42:20] I’m just in a bit of a pinch. 我只是手头有点紧
[42:23] You know, the company’s not paying for my hotel anymore. 公司不再支付我的酒店费用了
[42:25] They’ve canceled my ticket home, as well, 还取消了我的回程飞机票
[42:26] so I’m just waiting for a check to clear so I can buy a new one. 现在我要等他给我支票结清薪水好重新买票
[42:28] You can stay here, just be quiet. 你可以待在这里 但请闭嘴
[42:33] My God. 天呐
[42:37] It worked. 真的成功了
[42:42] So, now what? 那现在是怎样
[42:47] We own chickens, don’t we? 我们要养鸡了是吧
[42:52] I-I’m not feeding them. 我可不喂它们
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme