Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] More on point than a sock. 倒比挂个袜子意思明确多了
[00:19] Coffee? 要喝咖啡吗
[00:20] I wasn’t sure how you take it. 我不知道你喜欢什么口味
[00:22] Black is fine, thank you. 黑咖啡就好 谢谢
[00:25] I’m Joan. 我是乔恩
[00:26] Tatiana. 塔蒂娅娜
[00:28] Please, don’t interpret the to-go cup 不管夏洛克对你说了什么
[00:30] as a sign that you need to rush off 请别把用外带纸杯
[00:32] no matter what Sherlock tells you. 理解成赶你走的意思
[00:34] I’ll have you know, Watson, that Tatiana is rushing off 我得让你知道 华生 塔蒂娅娜是出于
[00:36] of her own accord. 自己的意愿想走的
[00:37] It’s her morning to deliver the sermon. 她今早要去布道
[00:40] Thank you for the coffee. 谢谢你的咖啡
[00:42] And you, for last night. 谢谢你昨晚的陪伴
[00:44] I’ll let myself out. 我走了 不送
[00:47] Sermon? 布道
[00:50] She’s a pastor of some sort. 她是什么教的牧师
[00:52] And her last name is? 她姓什么
[00:54] Probably quite lovely. 大概挺好听的吧
[00:56] So, yesterday was the archaeologist. 昨天是个考古学家
[00:59] And last week was 上周是
[01:01] the school teacher and the magician? 学校老师还有魔术师来着
[01:04] Mortician, Sylvia is a mortician. 是殡葬师 西尔维亚是殡葬师
[01:07] The magician left on tour about a month ago. 魔术师的那个大概一个月前就去巡演了
[01:09] I have to say, Watson, I’m feeling a little bit judged. 不得不说 华生 我有点觉得你在批判我
[01:12] You’re well aware that I view sex as an exercise. 你很清楚 我把性爱当成一种锻炼
[01:14] As do the women I entertain. 我取悦的女人们也这么想
[01:17] No judgment. 毫无批判之意
[01:18] Just buy some more to-go cups. 只是要多买点外带杯了
[01:34] Ms. Lanzer? 兰泽女士
[01:36] Uh, Vincent is ready to start 要是您准备好的话
[01:37] the rehearsal if you are. 文森特这边可以开始彩排了
[01:44] Good morning, Ms. Lanzer. 早上好 兰泽女士
[01:46] Prima is on the move. 第一主角进场
[01:56] Everybody, settle! 全体安静
[01:58] Places, please. 请就位
[02:00] All right, places. 好了 就位
[02:01] First cue. 第一幕
[02:25] Columns go. 放下柱子
[02:27] Columns go. 放下柱子
[02:38] What was that? 怎么回事
[02:40] Lights! Lights! 灯光呢 灯光
[02:42] What is that? 那是什么
[03:31] Judging by the pack of reporters outside, 从外面成群的记者看
[03:32] either ballet is ascendant in the zeitgeist, 要么芭蕾已经成了这个时代的新潮流
[03:34] or it’s leaked that a murder has occurred here. 要么这里发生谋杀案的事泄露了
[03:37] Half the company tweeted their regrets for the deceased 在我们到场之前 这舞团一半的人
[03:40] before we even got here. 都发微博悼念了死者
[03:41] A couple of them even mentioned that she was… 还有几个甚至透露了她被
[03:44] cut in two. 切成两半
[03:45] She was one of the dancers? 她也是舞者之一吗
[03:47] Her name was Nell Solange. 她叫妮尔·索朗热
[03:49] We noticed a few security cameras on the way in. 我们进来的时候注意到这里装了几个监控探头
[03:51] Apparently, so did the killer. 显然凶手也注意到了
[03:53] All the cameras in and around the theater 所有剧场里和周围的探头拍摄的录像
[03:55] feed into one hard drive in the manager’s office. 都会存在经理办公室的一块硬盘上
[03:58] Unfortunately for us, 不幸的是
[04:00] the perp took it on his way out. 罪犯离开的时候把它拿走了
[04:02] Vincent Renatto. 文森特·雷纳多
[04:03] He’s the company’s ballet master. 他是舞团的芭蕾舞教练
[04:04] Mr. Renatto? 雷纳多先生
[04:05] I’d like you to meet our consultants, 向你介绍我们的顾问
[04:07] Mr. Sherlock Holmes 夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
[04:08] – and Ms. Joan Watson. – Our condolences for your loss. -和乔恩·华生小姐 -深表哀悼
[04:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:12] I adored Nell, I… 我很喜欢妮尔
[04:14] We’re all reeling. 我们都很震惊
[04:15] I choreographed this piece with her in mind. 这出戏是我精心为她设计的
[04:17] She was dancing the lead? 她是领舞吗
[04:18] Unfortunately, during auditions, 很遗憾 在试演的时候
[04:20] she never quite connected with the role. 她对角色的演绎并不好
[04:22] Didn’t give it her full focus. 她没把全部心思花在上面
[04:24] So I had to cast a more established dancer. 所以我只能找了一个更有名的舞者
[04:38] Bisection. 拦腰切断
[04:42] It’s been a while since I’ve seen one of these. 好久没见过这样的手法了
[04:45] You’d think there’d be more blood. 你不觉得出血太少了吗
[04:47] You would. 没错
[04:49] If being cut in half was what had killed her. 如果她是死于腰斩的话
[04:54] Her throat was slit. 她的喉咙被割开了
[04:55] Preliminary time of death was around 10:00 last night. 初步推断死亡时间是昨晚十点
[04:58] We think she was killed backstage, 我们猜测她在后台被杀害
[05:00] and then moved up into the rigging. 然后被移尸到绳索传动装置上
[05:02] Perp coiled a wire 罪犯在她腰上围了
[05:04] around her waist, so that in the morning, 一圈绳索 所以早上背景幕布
[05:07] when the backdrop came down, the wire would tighten, 降下的时候 绳索收紧
[05:10] and… 然后就…
[05:11] The killer wanted drama. 凶手想要戏剧般的效果
[05:13] Attention. 想要关注
[05:15] Spectacle. 还有排场
[05:17] Yeah, but the kill itself 是的 单杀人的过程
[05:18] was pretty simple– a single slice 本身却很简单 一把锋利的薄刃
[05:19] to the carotid artery with a thin, sharp blade. 一刀割开颈动脉致命
[05:22] The wound is shallow, so the blade was probably small. 伤口很浅 说明也许凶器体积很小
[05:25] Like a box cutter? 比如美工刀
[05:27] Follow me. 跟我来
[05:31] Marcus! 马库斯
[05:33] I didn’t realize you were off desk duty. 我还不知道你已经离开文职工作了
[05:35] Yeah, Captain pulled some strings with the commissioner. 警监动用了和局长的私人关系
[05:37] Still no gun, so I’m not allowed to fly solo. 但我还不能配枪 所以不能单兵作战
[05:40] But it’s a start. 不过总算是个开始
[05:41] We’re pretty sure this is the spot 我们很肯定这里就是
[05:43] where Ms. Solange was killed. 索朗热被杀害的第一现场
[05:44] CSU found some blood drops. 犯罪现场组发现了一些血迹
[05:45] Sprayed the area with luminol, and the whole floor lit up. 在这喷上发光氨后 整片地板都有荧光反应
[05:49] Now, after she was dead, 在她死后
[05:50] the killer wiped up her blood with some towels, 凶手用毛巾擦掉了血迹
[05:52] hid them in the bottom of that trashcan. 然后把毛巾藏到了那个垃圾桶底部
[05:54] I found this wrapped in one of them. 我发现这个裹在其中一块里
[05:59] Well, we may well have our murder weapon. 看来我们找到了凶器
[06:00] CSU already looked it over for prints. 犯罪现场组已经查看过指纹了
[06:03] They won’t know for sure till they get it back 在他们带回实验室之前还无法给出准信
[06:04] to the lab, but they think it’s been wiped clean. 但他们推测它已经被擦干净了
[06:06] See that design etched on the handle? 看见雕刻在把手上的花纹了吗
[06:09] It’s a flower. 是一朵花
[06:10] That’s not just a flower. 这可不是普通的花
[06:11] That is an iris. 是鸢尾花
[06:15] I can’t believe it. 难以置信
[06:16] I was looking everywhere for it. 我在到处找它
[06:18] I figured one 我以为是
[06:19] of the core dancers must have taken it as a souvenir. 某个核心舞者拿走作纪念了
[06:21] Souvenir? 纪念
[06:22] It’s happened before. 以前也有过
[06:24] They take things to remember me by. 他们拿走我的东西留作纪念
[06:26] Or to show their friends. 或是炫耀给朋友看
[06:30] Please forgive my colleagues, Ms. Lanzer. 请原谅我的同事 兰泽女士
[06:33] They don’t follow the ballet. They don’t know that meeting 他们不看芭蕾 不知道
[06:34] Iris Lanzer means they are in the presence of a master. 艾瑞丝·兰泽是芭蕾舞大师
[06:40] I myself had the pleasure of seeing 我本人有幸在伦敦
[06:41] your Jeu de Cartes in London. 看过你的《纸牌游戏》
[06:43] It was inspired. 非常惊艳
[06:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:46] Ms. Lanzer, I have to ask. 兰泽女士 我得询问下
[06:49] Why do you have a personalized box cutter? 你怎么会有这么个性化的美工刀
[06:51] Every ballerina has their own set 每个女芭蕾舞者都有一套
[06:52] of tools for preparing their shoes 能将舞鞋调适到
[06:54] to their own specifications. 符合自己标准的工具
[06:55] Box cutters are used for trimming the soles. 美工刀是用来整理鞋底的
[06:57] When was the last time 你最后一次见到
[06:58] you saw your box cutter? 你的美工刀是什么时候
[07:00] Last week. 上周
[07:02] I’ve been using a spare ever since. 此后我一直在用备用的
[07:03] – Would you say that you and Nell were rivals? – No, not at all. -你会把妮尔看作是对手吗 -完全不会
[07:07] Nell was unformed as a dancer. 妮尔作为舞者还不成熟
[07:09] Vince Renatto didn’t seem to think so. 文斯·雷纳多好像不这么看
[07:10] He told us that he wanted her to dance the lead in this piece. 他说这次想让她来领舞
[07:14] He flirted with the notion of Nell, but he chose me. 他是想过用妮尔 但最终选择了我
[07:17] We will need to know your whereabouts last night. 我们需要了解你昨晚的行踪
[07:20] Do you think I… 你认为我…
[07:23] I left the theater at 7:00. 我七点离开剧院
[07:25] I went home. 就回家了
[07:26] I was there all night. 一整晚都在家
[07:28] My housekeeper’s a live-in. She can vouch for me. 我的管家住在我家 她可以为我作证
[07:31] Can you think of anyone else 你还能想到谁
[07:32] who may have meant Ms. Solange harm? 会伤害索朗热女士吗
[07:34] I heard a rumor that she broke up 我听说她跟男朋友
[07:36] with her boyfriend, Nicholas Orman. 尼古拉斯·奥尔曼分手了
[07:37] He used to be a dancer with the company. 他原来做过伴舞
[07:39] I seem to recall he had a temper. 我记得他脾气挺大
[07:41] Thank you very much, Ms. Lanzer. 非常感谢 兰泽女士
[07:43] We shall speak with him. 我们会找他谈谈的
[07:44] And, again, a great honor to meet you. 再一次 真的很荣幸见到你
[07:47] Come on. Marcus, 好了 马库斯
[07:48] you take McAndrews and pay a visit to the ex-boyfriend. 你带麦克安德鲁斯去找死者的前男友
[07:51] I’ll put Ellis and Parker on confirming Ms. Lanzer’s alibi, 我让艾利斯和帕克去核实兰泽女士的不在场证明
[07:55] – all right? Okay. – Captain. -好吗 -警监
[07:57] Would you consider a little company, Detective? 需要人陪你一块儿去吗 警探
[07:59] The more, the merrier. 越多越好
[08:00] Wait here. I got to find McAndrews. 在这等会 我去找麦克安德鲁斯
[08:04] You know you went a little, uh, fanboy back there, right? 你知道你刚才有点像狂热粉丝吧
[08:07] – “Fanboy”? – I don’t think -“狂热粉丝” -我从没见过
[08:08] I’ve ever seen you treat a suspect so politely. 你对嫌疑犯这么彬彬有礼
[08:11] I don’t believe she is a suspect. 我不觉得她是嫌疑犯
[08:13] Explain that. 解释一下
[08:14] You suggested she has motive to kill Ms. Solange 你认为她有杀害索朗热女士的动机
[08:16] because she felt threatened, 是因为她感到了威胁
[08:18] but I don’t believe a talent as immense as Ms. Lanzer 但我不认为有如此天赋的兰泽女士
[08:21] is capable of viewing another dancer as a threat. 会把其他舞者视为威胁
[08:23] It would be like me wanting to kill the world’s 这就好比我想杀死世界第二的侦探
[08:24] second greatest detective. Besides, she has an alibi. 再说了 她有不在场证明
[08:27] According to her. 她自己说的
[08:28] Iris Lanzer may be an amazing dancer, 艾瑞丝·兰泽也许是一名出色的舞者
[08:30] but the Internet says she’s not a very nice person. 但网上说她为人可不怎么样
[08:33] She has a lousy reputation, and last year, 她名声很臭 去年
[08:35] she ended up in court for pushing down a photographer 她受到指控推倒摄影师
[08:38] – and smashing his camera. – Damning evidence, -还砸坏人家的相机 -是证据确凿
[08:40] indeed, if the charge was that she was a diva. 如果是指控她是天后的话
[08:43] She is. That doesn’t make her a murderer. 她是天后 这不能说她是杀人犯
[08:48] Excuse me. Hey, Bill. 不好意思 比尔
[08:51] What hospital is he in? 他住哪家医院
[08:54] Okay, yeah. I’ll be there as soon as I can. 好 我尽快过去
[08:57] Problem? 有事
[08:57] Haven for the Homeless, 流浪者天堂
[08:59] that charity that I work for, um… 我做义工的那家慈善机构
[09:02] one of the clients went off his meds 有个救济对象停药了
[09:03] and got into some altercation with a couple of cops. 跟两名警察起了争执
[09:06] Go. I shall endeavor to keep my fandom 去吧 我尽量在没你提醒的情况下
[09:08] in check without you. 控制住自己的狂热
[09:09] I.D. Says his name is Morris Gilroy. 身份证件写着名字叫莫里斯·吉尔罗伊
[09:12] He was standing outside a bodega 他站在一家酒店外面
[09:13] screaming at anyone who walked by. 冲着每个经过的人大喊大叫
[09:15] Said he was looking for his pal, “Freebo”. 他说在找兄弟”费宝”
[09:18] We asked him to move along, but he only got more worked up. 我们请他离开 但他反而更激动
[09:21] And then finally he took a swing at me, 最后冲我挥了一拳
[09:23] and then we had to wrestle him down. 我们就只能制服他了
[09:25] He said his arm was hurt, so we brought him here. 他说他的手臂受伤了 于是我们就带他来了这儿
[09:27] Well, Mr. Gilroy is in the system 吉尔罗伊先生是
[09:29] with the Department of Homeless Services. 游民服务局的救济对象
[09:31] I mean, he’s schizophrenic 他有精神分裂症
[09:33] but with no history of aggression or violence. 但没有攻击或暴力的病史
[09:35] Oh, lucky me. He made an exception. 那我可真走运 成为了他的例外
[09:37] – Well, obviously, he’s off his meds. – Yeah, you think? -显然他停药了 -还用你说
[09:40] You said he was looking for someone named “Freebo”? 你说他在找一个叫”费宝”的人
[09:43] – His pink elephant, if I had to guess. – I told you, -要我说 肯定是他的粉色小象 -我说了
[09:45] – he’s not drunk. He’s… – A nutbar. Yeah, we got that. -他没醉 他是… -疯子 我们知道
[09:48] Freebo’s gone. The sergeant. 费宝不见了 那个中士
[09:51] They took him. 他们带走了他
[09:52] They hit him and they took him. 他们打了他 然后带走了他
[09:54] Were you able to get any more information about this Freebo? 你们能再搜集一些这个费宝的信息吗
[09:59] Uh, Ms. Watson, 华生女士
[10:00] I already told you we’re not gonna collar him. 我已经说过不会逮捕他了
[10:02] But that’s a professional courtesy. 但那是出于警方的好意
[10:03] If you’re thinking we’re gonna go out looking 如果你认为我们还会出勤寻找
[10:04] for his imaginary friend… 他这位虚构的朋友…
[10:06] They took him! Do you hear me?! 他们带走了他 你们听到了吗
[10:09] They took Freebo! 他们带走了费宝
[10:12] Morris, I’m Joan. I know you’re worried about your friend. 莫里斯 我叫乔恩 我知道你担心朋友
[10:15] They took him, 他们带走了他
[10:15] and I got to find him. 我得找到他
[10:17] Who took him? 谁带走了他
[10:18] Who? Morris, 谁 莫里斯
[10:20] I want to help you, but you need to calm down. 我想帮你 但你得冷静下来
[10:23] Okay, I need you to calm down. 你得冷静点
[10:26] Okay? 好吗
[10:28] You’ll find him? 你会找到他吗
[10:31] You’ll find Freebo? 你会找到费宝吧
[10:32] I will do my best. 我会尽最大努力
[10:34] I promise. 我保证
[10:39] Where exactly do you work, Mr. Orman? 你具体在哪工作 奥尔曼先生
[10:41] I’m a dancer at, uh, Jerzey Boyz. 我在跳舞 在泽西男孩吧
[10:44] It’s a club over in Newark. 是纽瓦克的一个俱乐部
[10:46] When I quit ballet, I needed the money. 退出芭蕾舞剧团后 我需要生计
[10:49] Especially after Nell moved out. 尤其是在妮尔搬走以后
[10:51] She ended the relationship? 是她提的分手
[10:52] She said she needed some space. 她说她需要自己的空间
[10:54] What a crock. She took up with another guy. 都是屁话 她和另外的男人好了
[10:57] Why do you say that? 你为何这么说
[10:58] She was preoccupied. 她一直心事重重
[11:00] Always busy, always running off. 总是借口忙 想逃开
[11:02] She wouldn’t tell me the guy’s name, 她不愿意告诉我那男人的名字
[11:03] no matter how many times I asked. 不管我怎么问都不开口
[11:06] Eventually, she, uh, threatened me with a restraining order. 最后 她威胁说要给我发限制令
[11:09] Said that she’d talked to a lawyer. 要找律师
[11:11] Hard to imagine how she resisted your charms. 真难想象她能抗拒你的魅力
[11:14] You know what I think? 你知道我怎么想的
[11:15] I think that maybe this new guy’s the one that killed her. 她的新欢说不定正是杀害她的凶手
[11:17] Maybe she, uh, cheated on him, too. 或许 她也背叛了他
[11:19] Another possibility: 我看还有一种可能
[11:21] You never got over her rejection 你一直对她的拒绝耿耿于怀
[11:22] and you murdered her. 所以你杀她泄愤
[11:24] Nell was killed last night, right? 妮尔是昨晚被害的 对吧
[11:27] Last night, I worked. 昨晚我一直在工作
[11:29] I was a big hit with the generous ladies of Newark. 我在纽瓦克慷慨的女士们那里大受欢迎
[11:34] Some of these bills have phone numbers on them. 钱上还有电话号码
[11:36] Feel free to call ’em up and check. 随时可打电话向她们求证
[11:39] Nicholas Orman has a rock-solid alibi. 尼古拉斯·奥尔曼有不在场的铁证
[11:41] His manager confirmed he was at work 他的老板也证实
[11:42] from 8:30 to midnight. 他从八点半一直工作到午夜
[11:44] Then he’s doing better than Iris Lanzer. 那他的处境比艾瑞丝·兰泽好一点
[11:46] It turns out she lied to us this morning. 证据表明她今早说谎了
[11:49] Her housekeeper was off last night. 她的管家昨晚没上班
[11:51] She’s on her way to the station, with her lawyer. 她与律师正在去警局的路上
[11:53] We have been over this. 这些我们都说过了
[11:55] My client made an honest mistake. 我的委托人只是无心之过
[11:57] Her housekeeper recently changed her night off, 她的管家近期改了休息的时间
[11:59] and Ms. Lanzer simply forgot. 兰泽女士忘记了而已
[12:01] I went right to my room when I got home. 我回家的时候直接回到自己房间里
[12:03] I turned in shortly thereafter. 之后我很快就上床睡觉了
[12:06] Do you usually go to bed that early? 你常睡这么早吗
[12:08] Before a dress rehearsal, yes. 在带妆彩排前都会这样
[12:09] I need to be at my best. 我需要达到最好状态
[12:11] If I was gonna kill Nell, 要是我打算杀害妮尔
[12:12] I would’ve done it on another night. 我绝不会挑这一天
[12:14] Of course, my client is joking. 我的委托人是开玩笑的
[12:17] Ms. Lanzer, do you know the name of the man that Nell 兰泽女士 你知道与尼古拉斯·奥尔曼分手后
[12:19] started seeing after she broke up with Nicholas Orman? 妮尔的新男友是谁吗
[12:23] I’ve reached out to several members of the company. 我向公司里不少职员打听过
[12:24] No one seems to know who he is. 但没有人知道这个人
[12:27] Nell and I weren’t close… 我和妮尔不是很熟
[12:30] but to the best of my knowledge, 但就我所知
[12:32] she wasn’t seeing anyone. 她没有和任何男人约会
[12:33] And if Nicholas told you otherwise, 如果尼古拉斯说的不一样
[12:35] he’s probably trying to deflect suspicion. 他很可能是为了洗脱嫌疑
[12:37] Uh, Mr. Orman 但是 奥尔曼先生
[12:38] has an alibi for the time of the murder, 在谋杀发生时有充分的不在场证明
[12:40] unlike you. 你却没有
[12:41] Not to mention the fact that it was your box cutter 更何况你的美工刀
[12:44] that was used as the murder weapon. 正是杀害妮尔的凶器
[12:46] I told you, someone must have taken it 我说过 一定有人把它
[12:48] from my dressing room. 从我化妆间拿走了
[12:50] I thought you said 我记得你说过
[12:51] this wasn’t going to take more than an hour. 问讯不会超过一小时
[12:53] You have somewhere to be, Ms. Lanzer? 你要去哪里 兰泽女士
[12:54] As a matter of fact, I need to get to the airport. 事实上 我要赶去机场
[12:56] Uh… Excuse me? 什么
[12:59] Oh, I’m catching a flight 我要赶航班去蒙特利尔
[12:59] to Montreal for a master class 到那里去给大师班学员讲课
[13:01] I’m teaching tomorrow. 我明天有课
[13:02] It’s been on my schedule for weeks. 几周前就订好的
[13:03] Actually, I’d rather that you didn’t leave the city. 说实话 我建议你最好不要离开纽约
[13:06] I’m sorry. Is my client a suspect? 不好意思 你把我的委托人当嫌犯吗
[13:08] I didn’t say that. 我没这么说
[13:09] But I’m not ready to clear her, either. 但我也不打算让她走
[13:11] And since we are in the middle 由于现在
[13:13] of a murder investigation, 我们正在调查一桩谋杀案
[13:15] some flexibility on her part would be appreciated. 她随传随到会比较好
[13:17] This is ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[13:19] If you need me, I’ll be in Montreal. 需要找我的话 我就在蒙特利尔
[13:21] Ms. Lanzer, I’m gonna give you one last chance to reconsider. 兰泽女士 我再给你最后一次考虑的机会
[13:23] I’m gonna give you one last chance to leave me alone. 我也再给你最后一次机会 别再阻挠我
[13:27] I did not hurt Nell. 我没有杀害妮尔
[13:29] And if you keep implying that I did, I will sue you. 如果你再暗示我是凶手 我会起诉你
[13:32] Detective. 警探
[13:35] – Iris Lanzer. – Don’t touch me. -艾瑞丝·兰泽 -别碰我
[13:38] You are under arrest for the murder of Nell Solange. 你因涉嫌谋杀妮尔·索朗热被逮捕
[13:41] Iris, I’ll have you out in a few hours. Don’t worry. 艾瑞丝 一会我就把你保释出来 别担心
[13:50] I would be remiss if I didn’t say I had my doubts 不告诉你 我对兰泽女士罪名的怀疑
[13:52] about Ms. Lanzer’s guilt. 那会是我的错误
[13:54] Yeah? Well, she didn’t give me much choice, did she? 是吗 但她让我没得选
[14:06] Hey. You missed some excitement this afternoon. 你可错过了不少好戏
[14:09] Yeah, I got a call from Sherlock 20 minutes after 是啊 看到这条新闻20分钟后
[14:11] I heard about it on the news. 我接到了夏洛克的电话
[14:12] Captain’s been getting calls from the tabloids all day. 警监一直接到各种报社的电话
[14:15] Obviously they think one beautiful woman cutting another 明显媒体认为美女凶手分尸美人受害者
[14:17] in half is gonna move some papers tomorrow. 会是热点新闻
[14:19] Where’s Iris now? 艾瑞丝现在在哪
[14:21] Home. She made bail, 在家 她保释了
[14:22] but at least she can’t leave the country. 但现在她暂时没法离开美国
[14:24] So, I got your message. 我收到你的短信了
[14:26] You’re trying to track down a homeless guy who may not exist? 你想追查一个可能不存在的流浪汉
[14:28] He exists. 他确有其人
[14:30] Army Sergeant Zeke Frebeaux. 陆军中士泽克·范博
[14:33] Or, as his friend likes to call him, Freebo. 也可以用他朋友给他的昵称 费宝
[14:37] I found his picture at one of the shelters. 我在救助站找到了他的照片
[14:40] His jacket caught my eye. 他的夹克我有点在意
[14:42] It’s an official Army-issued fleece. 是陆军军方的制式
[14:44] I was hoping you could help me 我希望你能帮我
[14:45] distribute that to, uh, hospitals, radio cars. 把这个照片发到医院 无线电警车上
[14:47] Yeah, yeah. 好 没问题
[14:48] – Send me the file, all right? – Okay. -把照片发给我 -好的
[15:10] Good morning. 早上好
[15:12] Would you like some coffee? 来杯咖啡吗
[15:14] Uh, actually, I’d prefer cappuccino. 其实 我比较喜欢卡布奇诺
[15:18] Do you have a machine? 你有专门的机器吗
[15:30] You seriously slept with Iris Lanzer 你真的跟艾瑞丝·兰泽上床了吗
[15:33] It does evoke a certain frisson, doesn’t it? 确实挺令人吃惊的 是吧
[15:35] Mind you, it’s the art I find alluring, not the fame. 说明一下 吸引我的是她的艺术 不是名声
[15:37] Okay, she is a murder suspect in our case. 她是我们谋杀案的嫌犯
[15:39] If anyone finds out… 如果被别人发现了
[15:40] I’m feeling a little judged again, Watson. 我感觉你好像是在批评我 华生
[15:41] It’s probably because I am judging you. 我好像的确是在批评你
[15:44] I was very discreet. As was Iris. 我非常谨慎 艾瑞丝也是
[15:46] Whom, I might add, instigated the whole thing. 另外 是她主动的
[15:48] She found me after she made bail 她被保释后找到了我
[15:50] and she stated her intentions quite boldly. 而且非常大胆地说出了她的意图
[15:52] I sensed she wanted to learn more about the investigation. 我觉得她是想知道更多有关调查的事
[15:55] So, deciding that turnabout was more than fair play, 这个转折对我来说非常有利
[15:57] I thought I would take the opportunity 所以我想我可以利用这个机会
[15:59] to learn more about her. 更多地了解她
[16:00] Wait, you-you are claiming that you had sex with her 等一下 你是说你跟她上床是为了
[16:02] to advance the case? 进一步调查案子
[16:03] That was the primary purpose, yes. 是的 这是主要的目的
[16:06] Yesterday, at the station, 昨天 在警局里
[16:07] I noticed a certain stiffness in her right shoulder. 我注意到她的右肩膀有些不太自然
[16:09] She then cried out in pain 当贝尔警探想要
[16:10] when Detective Bell attempted to move her by the same arm. 动她的那只胳膊时 她感到很疼
[16:14] This led me to suspect a tear in her rotator cuff. 这让我怀疑她是不是有肩袖撕裂伤
[16:17] It’s an all-too-common injury in ballet, 这种伤在芭蕾舞演员中很常见
[16:19] and one that hasn’t yet interfered with her dancing. 但对她跳舞没有影响
[16:21] It would make it impossible for her to operate the pulley 不过这也说明她不可能有力量操纵滑轮
[16:23] which was used to move Ms. Solange’s body, 来移动索朗热小姐的尸体
[16:25] even with the counterweights. 即使有平衡物的帮助也不行
[16:27] You know you could have just asked her 其实你可以直接问她
[16:28] if she had a problem with her shoulder. 肩膀是不是有伤
[16:29] Actually, I couldn’t, ’cause it’s 事实上 我不能 因为
[16:30] not uncommon for older dancers to lie about injuries. 年龄大的舞蹈演员经常隐瞒他们的伤病
[16:33] So last night, I paid particular attention 所以昨天晚上 我特别注意
[16:35] to her range of movement, 她的活动范围
[16:36] her avoidance of certain positions… 以及她特意避免的某些体位
[16:37] Just cut to the chase. 直接说重点
[16:39] My verdict: a small but significant 我的结论是 她的右肩袖有一处
[16:41] tear in her right rotator cuff. 很小但很严重的撕裂伤
[16:43] I am now quite convinced that my initial instincts 我现在很确定 我最初认为她是
[16:45] about her innocence were correct. 清白的判断 是正确的
[16:48] Sleep with her yourself, 你要不相信我的话
[16:49] if you don’t believe me. 可以跟她上床试试
[16:50] Oh, th’s a great solution. 真是个好办法
[16:53] Sherlock, Nolan is expecting you. 夏洛克 诺兰在等你
[16:55] He’ll give you full access to my legal files. 他会给你查看我法律文件的所有权限
[17:01] Who is, uh, um, Nolan? 谁是 诺兰
[17:03] Her attorney. 她的律师
[17:05] He handled the pushing case against the photographer 他处理了八个月前他推摄影师的
[17:06] eight months ago and he’s issued several restraining orders 那个案子 这些年来他也申请了
[17:09] against obsessive fans over the years. 对一些疯狂粉丝的限制令
[17:11] You think one of them is trying to frame Iris? 你觉得他们中有人想要陷害艾瑞丝
[17:13] Join me at Nolan’s office to peruse his files 跟我去诺兰的办公室仔细查查他的案卷
[17:15] and help me find out. 帮我找出那个人
[17:16] I can’t. I have to go to Queens. 不行 我得去皇后区
[17:19] Pursuing another development in Hobo Hunt 2014? 你这是参加”追捕流浪汉2014″吗
[17:22] I got a hit off of Frebeaux’s photo that Marcus posted. 马库斯发布的福博的照片有了反馈
[17:24] Someone saw him arguing with their neighbor the other week. 几周前有人看见他跟他的邻居在吵架
[17:27] Are you sure that tracking Mr. Frebeaux warrants your time? 你确定把时间花在追查范博身上有意义吗
[17:31] I do have some experience with street people 我对流浪汉也很有经验
[17:32] and it’s not uncommon for them to drop off the grid 他们经常无缘无故失踪
[17:34] and then reemerge on their own. 然后又突然出现
[17:36] His friend asked me to help. 他的朋友找我去帮忙
[17:39] Iris Lanzer is an innocent woman who’s being railroaded 是艾瑞丝·兰泽个无辜的女人
[17:42] by the NYPD. A trial will bear that out. 她被纽约警局冤枉了 法庭会做出判决的
[17:44] – I understand that, but… – You got that? -我知道 但是 -你明白了吗
[17:46] – Yeah, got it. – Front page, above the fold. -是的 明白了 -放在头版的上半版面
[17:48] – Thank you. – Okay. -谢谢 -好的
[17:49] Mr. Holmes, good to see you again. 福尔摩斯先生 很高兴再次见到你
[17:51] Glad to know someone in the department 警局里有人能够对我的委托人
[17:53] is not pre-judging my client. 没有偏见 我很欣慰
[17:58] How do you like the, uh… the old Commodore? 你觉得这个 康懋达怎么样
[18:01] Your automatic door closer. I believe that is, uh… 你的自动关门器 我想那是
[18:04] Exeter’s Commodore model. 埃克塞特的康懋达模型
[18:06] Yeah, I recognize the, um… 我能认出是因为
[18:08] Quite the ear for detail. 记得相当详细嘛
[18:09] No wonder the police keep you around. 难怪警局会留下你
[18:13] So, I take it these are the files which pertain to cases 我想这些文件就是你所处理的
[18:16] you’ve handled for Iris, right? 跟艾瑞丝有关的案子 对吧
[18:17] As I’m sure you’ve figured out by now, 我想你现在也知道了
[18:19] she is a very complicated person. 她是个很复杂的人
[18:22] But her money is no less green, right? 但是她钱越来越少了 是吧
[18:26] Well, you should see how many hours I haven’t billed her for. 你应该看看我有多少次没收她律师费
[18:30] I don’t represent Iris for the money. 我为她打官司不是为了挣钱
[18:32] I do it because I admire her. 是因为我欣赏她
[18:35] Well, she is a remarkable dancer. 她的确是一个很出色的舞者
[18:37] Oh, it’s not just that. It’s… 不只是那样
[18:39] It’s her single-mindedness. 是因为她的忠贞
[18:41] She’s completely committed to her craft. 她全身心地投入到舞蹈中
[18:44] I respect that. I think I’ve learned a thing or two. 这令我十分尊重 我从中学到了一些东西
[18:48] So if I could get some help just getting these to a taxi. 能帮我把这些搬上出租车吗
[18:51] Uh, respectfully, I’d rather they not leave the firm. 恕我直言 这些文件最好不要离开事务所
[18:55] You’re more than welcome to go over them here. 你可以在这里随便翻阅
[18:57] I have to leave for back-to-back interviews about the case. 我要去见两个跟案子有关的人
[19:00] I-I may require some time. 我需要一些时间
[19:02] Take all the time you need. 多长时间都行
[19:03] Any credible suspect you find 你能找出嫌疑人
[19:05] will make both of our lives easier. 我们两个就都轻松了
[19:07] Also, because you may not hear it from Iris, 还有 我替艾瑞丝说一句
[19:12] Thanks. 谢谢你
[19:21] Rachel Brown? 是瑞秋·布朗吗
[19:23] Yes? 什么事
[19:24] I’m Joan Watson. 我是乔恩·华生
[19:26] I’m looking for a man named Zeke Frebeaux. 我在找一个叫泽克·范博的人
[19:29] Apparently one of your neighbors saw you arguing with him a couple weeks ago. 你的邻居几周前看见你跟他争吵过
[19:33] Does he look familiar to you? 你看这个人面熟吗
[19:35] Of course he does. He’s my brother. 当然 他是我弟弟
[19:39] Sorry about the mess. 抱歉家里很乱
[19:41] How long has your brother been living on the streets? 你弟弟流落街头多久了
[19:44] On and off for about three years. 断断续续差不多三年了
[19:46] Since he got back from Afghanistan. 他从阿富汗回来那时开始的
[19:49] He was diagnosed with severe PTSD. 他被诊断患有很严重的创伤后遗症
[19:53] And there were problems with drugs. 而且还滥用药物
[19:56] I try to track him down every month or so. 我基本每个月都去找他的下落
[19:59] Two weeks ago, 两周前
[20:01] I found him camping out at Gantry Plaza. 我发现他露宿在龙门广场
[20:04] I was able to get him to come back here. 我把他带回了家
[20:06] For a good meal. 做了顿大餐
[20:08] New clothes. 换了新衣服
[20:11] I begged him to stay, 我求他留下来
[20:14] but he didn’t want to. 但是他不肯
[20:17] We, uh, had a fight outside, 我们在外面吵了一架
[20:20] and that’s probably what the neighbor saw. 邻居看到的可能就是那次争吵
[20:23] Do you have any idea where he might be now? 你知道他现在可能在哪儿吗
[20:26] He said something about the shelter at St. Ignatius. 他提过圣伊格内修斯的一个救助站
[20:29] I checked there. They haven’t seen him. 我去那找过 他们没见过他
[20:32] It’s so cold. 天这么冷
[20:35] You couldn’t have made him stay. 你无法强迫他留下
[20:39] Here or at a shelter. 无论是这还是救助站
[20:41] He…He’s an adult. He made a choice. 他是个成年人 他有自己的选择
[20:42] If something’s happened to him, it’s not your fault. 如果他出了什么事 那也不是你的错
[20:52] Well, I should get going. If I get a lead on your brother, 我得走了 如果我有了你弟弟的消息
[20:54] I will let you know. 我会通知你
[20:55] You’re s… 你还…
[20:56] You’re still gonna look for him? 你还要继续找他吗
[20:58] Of course. 当然
[21:00] I-I’m sorry. 抱歉
[21:03] It just means a lot that someone else is looking out for him. 还有人坚持寻找他 这对我来说是种安慰
[21:08] After reviewing Sharp’s files, 查阅过夏普的文件后
[21:10] none of the fans Iris issued restraining orders against 被艾瑞丝申请禁令的粉丝
[21:12] struck me as viable suspects. One of them died, 都不是嫌疑人 其中有个已经死了
[21:15] one’s battling cancer, 一个在做抗癌治疗
[21:16] one of them now herds sheep in the Netherlands. 一个在荷兰放羊
[21:19] But obviously, someone who lives in this building has potential. 但是显然 这栋建筑中的某个人有犯罪嫌疑
[21:22] Jake Picardo is the paparazzo who took Iris to court 杰克· 皮卡多是个狗仔 他曾因为艾瑞丝
[21:25] for pushing him and breaking his camera. 推他并摔坏了相机而将她告上法庭
[21:27] He now resides in apartment 10-D. 他现在住在十号楼D座
[21:31] I know you followed a lead on the missing Mr. Frebeaux, 我知道你在找失踪的费宝先生
[21:33] but did you have to follow it into an ashtray? 但有必要到烟灰缸里找线索吗
[21:35] You reek of smoke. 你满身都是烟味
[21:36] Someone at the house I went to was a smoker. 我拜访的某人是个烟民
[21:39] Someone at the house you went to was a chimney. 你拜访的某些人是烟囱才对
[21:42] And they smoke Double T’s. 而且他们都抽双T牌香烟
[21:44] That is the cheapest and most chemical-laden brand on the market. 这是市场上最廉价并化学剂添加最多的牌子
[21:48] Still haven’t read my monographs on tobacco, I see. 我发现你还没读过我关于烟草的专著
[21:51] Back to Jake Picardo… 说回杰克· 皮卡多
[21:52] Iris recently renewed her restraining order against him. 艾瑞丝最近恢复了针对他的限制令
[21:55] Why? 为什么
[21:56] Because she believed he had started following her again. 因为她觉得杰克又开始跟踪她了
[22:00] Iris Lanzer. 艾瑞丝·兰泽
[22:01] Yeah, she’s having a rough week, isn’t she? 她这周真不好过 不是吗
[22:04] A fact which seems to give you great satisfaction. 你好像对此感到很高兴
[22:07] What do you expect? Bitch ruined my life. 你希望我怎样 这个贱人毁了我的生活
[22:09] ‘Cause she broke your camera? 就因为她摔坏了你的相机吗
[22:10] Which she refused to pay for. 她摔坏了还拒绝赔偿
[22:12] And then I take her to court, 之后我将她告上了法庭
[22:13] her lawyer says I dropped my camera ’cause I was high. 她的律师说是我自己摔坏的 因为我嗑药嗑嗨了
[22:17] And then he introduces all this testimony 然后他还提交了关于我有
[22:18] about how I had this huge coke problem. 严重的吸毒问题的证据
[22:21] Next thing I know, my agency dropped me. 紧接着 报社就把我开了
[22:23] A paparazzi agency fired you over drug use? 一个狗仔报社会因为你滥用药物而把你开除吗
[22:27] My boss was on some clean-living kick at the time. 当时我的老板正坚持戒毒生活
[22:29] Of course, six months later, he’s in rehab for oxy. 不过六个月后 他就躺到康复中心吸氧气去了
[22:32] But ever since that trial, 但自从那场官司之后
[22:33] all I get are freelance gigs, 我接到的都是些零活
[22:34] which means I gotta pop for every tip, 这意味着我得去挣每笔小钱
[22:37] every new piece of equipment… 来买器材上的每一个新零件…
[22:39] Which reminds me, 说到这个
[22:41] what do you think of my new spy camera? 你觉得我新买的偷拍相机怎么样
[22:44] ‘Cause it’s, uh, pretty fond of you, huh? 因为它非常喜欢你
[22:48] I’m beginning to think that you like it when women smash your cameras. 我觉得你是喜欢让人砸你的相机
[22:51] Small wonder you’re so pleased with Iris’s current situation. 有点理解你为何如此幸灾乐祸了
[22:54] It must seem like karmic retribution. 你一定感觉这是她的报应
[22:56] The question is, are you the kind of man who makes your own karma? 问题是 你也是得到报应了才对
[23:01] Where were you two nights ago? 你两天前的晚上在哪
[23:03] Tuesday. Uh, I was holed up in my van, 星期二 我躲在我的卡车上
[23:06] waiting for one of those… dumb kids 等着偷拍一个因吸血鬼电影走红的蠢蛋
[23:08] from the vampire movies to show at a club. He never did. 希望他能在酒吧出现 但是他没来
[23:11] Can you confirm that? 能证实你的行踪吗
[23:12] No. Why would I need to? 不能 我为什么要证明
[23:15] We’re exploring the possibility 我们在寻找除了艾瑞丝·兰泽外
[23:16] that someone other than Iris Lanzer killed Nell Solange. 可能杀死妮尔·索朗热的人
[23:19] She’s really got you snowed. 她真的让人恶心
[23:21] I mean, if you knew 我是说 如果你能了解
[23:23] even half of the manipulative crap she’s into… 被她操纵的废物里的一半
[23:25] What kind of manipulative crap are you talking about? 被操纵的废物 你是指什么
[23:28] And how would you know about that? 而且你是怎么知道的
[23:30] Was Iris right? Have you been following her? 难道艾瑞丝是对的 你真的在跟踪她
[23:34] This has been fun, 和你们说话很愉快
[23:35] but I’d like you to leave. 但是我得请你们离开了
[23:37] I got work to do and… 我还有工作要做 而且
[23:40] It’s Detective Bell. 是贝尔警探
[23:41] He would like us back at the precinct right away. 他要我们立刻回警局
[23:43] I have a feeling we’ll be seeing you again. 我有预感我们还会再见面的
[23:46] Couple hours ago, a reporter at The Ledger 几小时前 《纪事报》的一名记者
[23:48] received an unmarked envelope containing this thumb drive. 收到了一封匿名信 里面装着这个U盘
[23:52] Now, there’s a voice mail on it that was left by Iris Lanzer… 里面有一封语音邮件 是艾瑞丝·兰泽留给
[23:56] for Nell Solange. 妮尔·索朗热的
[23:59] Nell, it’s me. Look, stop behaving 妮尔 是我 听着 别再表现得
[24:03] like a hysterical little girl and answer your phone. 像个崩溃的小女孩一样了 赶紧接电话
[24:06] Did you really think you were the first dancer I’d been with? 你以为你是第一个和我在一起的舞者吗
[24:09] Get this straight: 直说了吧
[24:10] You’re not walking away from me, 我不会就让你这么离开
[24:12] not without consequences. 你会付出代价的
[24:17] Now we know why we couldn’t find the new man in Nell’s life. 现在知道为什么我们找不到妮尔的新男友了
[24:20] Because it wasn’t a man at all; it was Iris. 因为根本不是个男人 是艾瑞丝
[24:33] You and Nell having an affair. 你和妮尔有染
[24:36] Yes, but I didn’t kill her. 是 但我没杀她
[24:38] Well, it certainly seemed like you were ready to in that voice mail. 但是在语音留言中听起来 你有这样的打算
[24:40] Well, I have a temper– shouldn’t be news to anyone. 我当时很生气 这应该不奇怪
[24:43] So, when did your romance with Nell begin? 你和妮尔的关系是什么时候开始的
[24:47] A few months ago, 几个月前
[24:48] before we started work on the production. 在我们参演这部作品之前
[24:51] She broke off her relationship 她和尼古拉斯·奥尔曼分手
[24:53] with Nicholas Orman to be with you. 就是为了和你在一起
[24:56] She must have been quite smitten. 她一定很迷恋你
[24:58] She was. 确实是
[25:01] But my interest in her was a bit more practical. 但是我和她在一起的原因有些功利
[25:05] You were threatened by her. 你感到了威胁
[25:07] You thought she might get the lead, 你认为她会出演主角
[25:09] so you seduced her and then convinced her to step aside. 所以你就勾引她 然后说服她让位给你
[25:13] Well, it worked. 我成功了
[25:15] Just like it has before. 就像以前一样
[25:18] That was the problem, actually. 这其实也是问题所在
[25:22] Nell had run into… 妮尔碰到了
[25:24] one of my previous flings. 我之前的牺牲品
[25:27] She told Nell that I’d done the same thing to her, and… 她告诉妮尔我也是这么对待她的
[25:30] that’s when Nell called and ended it. 之后妮尔就打电话来分手了
[25:33] But if you were just using her, 可是如果你本就想甩她
[25:34] why leave such an angry message? 为什么还留下这样愤慨的信息
[25:36] I mean, you already had the lead. 我是说 你都已经是领舞了
[25:41] You’d actually begun to care for her. 其实你已经开始对她动情了
[25:45] My whole life, I’ve loved the ballet. 我这一生只爱过芭蕾
[25:47] No person has ever compared. 没有一个人能与之相匹
[25:50] The idea that I might… 这种把自己的角色
[25:53] give a role to anyone… 给别人的事情
[25:57] I can’t imagine. 我不敢想象
[26:02] But with Nell… 但是遇到妮尔后
[26:05] I finally… 我终于
[26:08] started to see why someone might. 开始明白为什么有人会这么做了
[26:13] The day after I left the message, 那天留言之后
[26:14] I apologized to her, and… 我向她道了歉 然后
[26:17] she deleted it right in front of me. 她当着我的面删掉了信息
[26:19] Well, then how did it end up in that reporter’s hands? 那它是如何落到那记者手上的呢
[26:25] The other night, you gave me your phone, 那一晚 你把手机给我
[26:28] um… to take some commemorative pictures. 拍纪念照的时候
[26:30] I-I remember it was quite hot to the touch, the phone. 我记得摸着它挺热的 那手机
[26:38] It’s been that way for quite a while. 它这样有段时间了
[26:39] Could I see it? 能给我看看吗
[26:51] Does the battery drain quite quickly? 电量消耗是不是很快
[26:52] Yeah. I figured it was just getting old. Why? 是的 我以为只是因为旧了 怎么了
[26:55] Unusual heat is an indicator of… spyware. 通常过热表示着有间谍软件
[27:00] Yes, I think your phone may have been cloned. 没错 我认为你的手机被克隆了
[27:04] And I have a fairly good idea who’s responsible. 而我脑中有个很明显的嫌疑人
[27:07] So, Computer Crime Lab found spyware 计算机犯罪实验室发现了艾瑞丝·兰泽
[27:09] on Iris Lanzer’s phone, just like you said. 手机上的间谍软件 和你说的一样
[27:12] Now, he denied having anything to do with it at first. 他刚开始否认与其有任何关系
[27:14] Then we explained that the phone’s signals 然后我们告诉他手机中的信号
[27:16] were being transmitted back to his home IP address. 发送到了他家的IP地址上
[27:19] That’s when he lawyered up. 然后他就招来了律师
[27:21] All of this over a broken camera. 就只因为摔坏了一个相机
[27:25] That’s our cue. 这是给我们的信号
[27:33] You got me, okay? 你逮到我了 行吗
[27:35] I cloned Iris’s phone, and yeah, 我克隆了艾瑞丝的手机
[27:36] that’s how I knew they were… together. 这就是为什么我会知道她们 在一起
[27:39] But I didn’t leak that voice mail to the press, 但是我没有把语音泄露给媒体
[27:42] and I didn’t kill Nell. 也没有杀妮尔
[27:44] He does understand he’s not helping himself, doesn’t he? 他知道这么说一点帮助都没有 对吧
[27:47] Well, I can prove it. 我有证据的
[27:49] My client would like to make a statement 我的客户将会对
[27:51] as to his whereabouts on the night of Ms. Solange’s death. 索朗热女士被杀当晚的行踪进行解释
[27:55] But for the moment, he pleads the Fifth. 但是目前 他将拒不发言
[27:57] In the interest of aiding the police’s investigation, 为了帮助警方进行犯罪调查
[27:59] he’ll waive that right, provided the district attorney 他将放弃沉默权 前提是地方检察官
[28:02] extends full immunity on all charges. 能够给予责任豁免权
[28:06] Before I can bring this to the D.A., 在我给地方检察官提议前
[28:08] I’m gonna need some sense of what he was up to. 我得看看他到底提供的是些什么东西
[28:16] I was going to shoot a porno 我是打算拍个性爱录像
[28:19] in Nell Solange’s apartment 用藏在妮尔·索朗热公寓里
[28:21] with a bunch of hidden video cameras. 各个角落的隐藏摄像头
[28:24] I wanted to catch her and Iris in the act. 我要抓她和艾瑞丝一个现行
[28:28] I was gonna sell it to the highest bidder– 我本打算谁出价高卖给谁
[28:30] two smoking-hot dancers, 两个性感的舞者
[28:32] one of whom was Iris Lanzer. 其中之一是艾瑞丝·兰泽
[28:34] I could’ve named my price. 我可以漫天要价
[28:37] I don’t suppose you have any way of verifying this? 我估计你有办法证明这些吧
[28:40] I set up three cameras in Nell’s bedroom, 我在妮尔的卧室设了三个摄像头
[28:43] one in the shower. 一个放在了浴室里
[28:45] Pull ’em. You’ll see I was there most of the night. 拿去看 你会看到我整晚都在那
[28:56] The police checked Picardo’s cameras. 警察检查了皮卡多的摄像头
[28:58] The footage confirmed his alibi. 录像证实了他的不在场证明
[29:00] Okay, so he didn’t kill Nell. 好的 也就是说他没有杀妮尔
[29:01] He still could have been the one 他依然可能是那个
[29:02] that leaked that voice mail to the press. 将语音泄露给媒体的人
[29:04] It’s unlikely that he would lie about that 他不太可能会对这事撒谎
[29:06] given the nature of the other things that he confessed to. 鉴于他之前已经敢供出那种事情了
[29:09] I’m still of the opinion that Iris is being framed. 我依然认为艾瑞丝是被陷害的
[29:12] Which makes the killer the most likely leaker of the message, 也就是说很可能是凶手泄露的信息
[29:15] and so I’ve commenced scrubbing of the voice mail. 所以我开始仔细检查那个录音
[29:18] Upon closer examination, 经过细心研究
[29:20] I realized there were two levels of ambient noise, 我发现其中含有两种不同的环境噪音
[29:23] which suggests it’s a recording of a recording. 也就是说它是录音的录音
[29:26] The first level captures the noise around Iris 第一层录下了围绕着艾瑞丝
[29:29] when she left the message; 留下录音时的的噪音
[29:31] the second captures the noises in the vicinity 第二层则录下了围绕着
[29:32] of the person who recorded it again. 二次录音者周遭的噪音
[29:35] If I had to guess, I would say they had 如果让我说 我觉得他们
[29:36] physical access to Nell’s phone. It would’ve been a simple case 可以接触到妮尔的手机 很简单的
[29:39] of putting hers on speaker, theirs on record. 用她手机播放 另一个录音
[29:43] What are you doing with that coat? 你拿那个大衣做什么
[29:44] Well, the guy that I visited yesterday in the hospital, 我昨天在医院见得那个人
[29:46] Morris Gilroy, he was released this afternoon. 莫里斯·吉尔罗伊 他下午就要被释放了
[29:49] He’s staying at St. Ignatius shelter. 他会去在圣伊格那斯救助站
[29:52] That’s not an answer. 这答不符题
[29:53] Well, he’s on his meds now, 他现在开始服药了
[29:54] so he should be clearer. 所以应该清醒了
[29:55] I was going to go to the shelter and see 我打算去救助站看看
[29:57] if he could tell me a little more about Zeke Frebeaux. 看他能不能告诉我点泽克·范博的事
[29:59] And while I was there, I was gonna donate some clothes. 既然去了 我打算捐点衣服
[30:01] So, can I take the coat? 那么 我能拿走大衣吗
[30:04] So, wh-why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[30:05] What, donating clothes? 什么 捐衣服吗
[30:07] Eh, helping this man. 帮助那个人
[30:09] Trying to find his friend. 帮着去找他的朋友
[30:14] I’ve intruded. Sorry. 我多事了 不好意思
[30:16] No, it’s… 没有 就是
[30:18] it’s okay. It’s… 没事的 只是
[30:20] it shouldn’t be a secret. 这不应该成为秘密
[30:23] Especially from you. 尤其是对你
[30:29] My father is, uh… 我父亲他
[30:34] he’s schizophrenic. 他有精神分裂症
[30:37] And homeless. 还是个流浪汉
[30:39] Your father lives in Scarsdale and he’s an author. 你父亲住在斯卡斯代尔并且是个作家
[30:42] No, that is my stepfather. 不是 那是我继父
[30:44] My mother married him when I was three. 我母亲在我三岁的时候和他再婚的
[30:46] Uh, we all took his name. 我们用的都是他的姓
[30:48] I-I’m talking about my birth father. 我说的是我生父
[30:55] My mother was pregnant with me when… when he got sick. 我妈还怀着我的时候 他就病了
[31:01] I mean, she did her best, but… 她尽力了 但是
[31:03] you know, it was a lot. 你知道的 这种事很复杂
[31:08] They got divorced a few months after I was born. 在我出生几个月后他们就离婚了
[31:13] He was in and out of institutions for a while, but… 他进出过几次救助机构 但是
[31:16] for the last 15 years, he’s been on the streets mostly. 最近15年 他基本都流浪在大街上
[31:21] Where? 在哪儿
[31:23] Here in New York. 就在纽约
[31:26] Do you see him? 你见过他吗
[31:27] Well, that’s why I volunteer. 这就是我当志愿者的原因
[31:29] Sometimes he recognizes me. 有时候他能认出我
[31:32] Sometimes he doesn’t– just depends on if he’s on his meds. 有时候认不出 看他吃没吃药了
[31:38] I tried to get him into a halfway house 我试图让他去疗养所
[31:40] or a treatment program, but, you know, 或者参加治疗项目 但是…
[31:42] he says he doesn’t want it, doesn’t need it. 他说他不想去 也不需要去
[31:46] It wasn’t easy, but I realized that I just had to accept it. 这并不容易 但我意识到我必须要接受
[31:51] I don’t try to talk him into it anymore. 我不再劝他去了
[31:54] When was the last time you saw him? 你最后一次见他是什么时候
[31:57] It’s been almost… 差不多…
[31:59] two years. 两年前吧
[32:11] – Program’s done. – All right. -运行完了 -好吧
[32:13] Let me know how it goes. 有进展告诉我
[32:22] Nell, it’s me. Look, stop behaving 妮尔 是我 听着 别再像一个
[32:25] like a hysterical little girl and answer your phone. 神经的小女孩一样了 接你的电话
[32:31] Nell, it’s me. Look, stop behaving 妮尔 是我 听着 别再像一个
[32:34] like a hysterical little girl and answer your phone. 神经的小女孩一样了 接你的电话
[32:40] I’m sorry about the other day. 那天的事我很抱歉
[32:42] All the yelling and screaming. 我那么喊叫…
[32:43] It’s okay. You were having an episode; that’s normal. 没关系 你发作了 那很正常
[32:46] I know. 我知道
[32:47] What about when Zeke was taken– were you lucid then? 那泽克被带走的时候呢 你那时神志清醒吗
[32:50] It was late. 那时很晚了
[32:51] I was maybe a block away. 我可能离着有一个街区远
[32:53] Saw some guy roughing him up. 我看到有个人对他动粗
[32:56] Forced him into a van. 把他塞进了一辆面包里
[32:58] Can you describe him? 你能描述一下那个人吗
[33:00] White. 是白人
[33:02] I think. 我觉得是
[33:04] You said you already checked for Zeke at the 23rd Street Shelter? 你说你已经去第23大街救助站找过泽克了
[33:07] Yeah, he hasn’t been there. 是的 他不在
[33:08] His sister hasn’t seen him, either. 他姐姐也没有见过他
[33:11] I don’t know how much longer 我不知道我还能
[33:12] I can hold on to his stuff for him. 保留他的东西多久
[33:15] That’s his bag? 这是他的包吗
[33:17] Can I take a look? 我能看一看吗
[33:22] Thanks. 谢谢
[33:29] Double T. 双T牌
[33:31] All he ever smoked. 他就抽这个
[33:43] His folks. 这是他的家人
[33:46] Oh. Thought you’d recognize her. 你应该认识她
[33:49] No. 不认识
[33:51] His sister. 那是他姐姐
[33:56] Does he have more than one? 他有好几个姐姐吗
[34:02] Mr. Holmes. 福尔摩斯先生
[34:04] My assistant told me you came to visit. 我的助手说你来了
[34:07] Comfy? 坐着舒服吗
[34:09] I know that you’re the one 我知道录下
[34:10] who recorded Iris’s voice mail. 艾瑞丝留言的人是你
[34:12] Excuse me? 什么
[34:13] I also know that you recorded it here. 我还知道你就是在这里录的
[34:16] What the hell are you talking about? 你在说什么
[34:21] That noise. 那个声音
[34:24] The distinctive noise of your trusty door closer. 你那令人信赖的关门器的独特声音
[34:27] It makes a guest appearance 在录音的第二层
[34:29] on the recording’s second layer of ambient noise. 背景噪音里客串了一把
[34:32] Its appearance confounded me 这个客串让我很迷惑
[34:36] until I remembered that Nell 直到我记起妮尔
[34:37] had threatened her ex with a restraining order. 拿限制令威胁她的前男友
[34:40] That she’d gone as far as to consult a lawyer. 她会去咨询律师
[34:44] You. 也就是你
[34:45] Well, Iris was kind enough to refer me. 艾瑞丝很好心地推荐了我
[34:48] Nell and I met a couple of times. 妮尔和我见过几次面
[34:50] That’s no secret. 这也不是什么秘密
[34:52] Ultimately, she decided not to follow through. 最终 她决定放弃
[34:55] But she did decide to ask for your help with her 但是当她俩之间出现问题时
[34:57] when things grew messy between them. 她的确来找你寻求过帮助
[34:59] A complicated situation for you 这对你来说是个很复杂的情况
[35:01] ’cause Iris was also your client. 因为艾瑞丝也是你的客户
[35:04] I submit that you recorded the meeting 我猜你把会面录了下来
[35:06] in order to avoid a conflict of interest. 以避免利益冲突
[35:12] Now, 现在
[35:13] armed with proof of Nell and Iris’s affair, 你有了妮尔和艾瑞丝韵事的证据
[35:17] it struck you that if Nell were to die at Iris’s hand, 你忍不住想如果妮尔死在艾瑞丝手上
[35:20] and in dramatic enough fashion, 死得足够戏剧化的话
[35:23] the case would become a media sensation. 这事就会变成媒体的焦点
[35:27] First step– 第一步
[35:29] kill Nell. 杀了妮尔
[35:31] Or rather, prepare to kill her. 或者说 准备杀了她
[35:35] You took Iris’s personalized box cutter, 你拿走了艾瑞丝的私人小刀
[35:39] you went to the theater the night before the dress rehearsal, 你在彩排前夜来到剧院
[35:42] and you slit Nell’s throat, 划破了妮尔的喉咙
[35:43] and then you prepared her for her grand entrance. 然后为她华丽的登场做好准备
[35:47] Leaking Iris’s voice mail would demonstrate her motive… 泄露艾瑞丝的留言能突显她的动机
[35:51] and the true nature of their relationship. 以及她俩关系的实质
[35:54] My office is not the only one with that door closer. 那种关门器不只有我的办公室装了
[35:57] There must be… hundreds, thousands around the city. 市里肯定有…成千上百房间装了
[36:02] So, well that’s a… 这是个…
[36:05] good story, you don’t have any real proof. 很棒的故事 但你没有什么实质的证据
[36:08] Well, I would say that I had Iris. 我想说我手上有艾瑞丝
[36:12] But I can’t seem to reach her on her cell phone. 但我打电话联系不上她
[36:14] She had a new one to replace the one that was cloned. 她买了个新的 把被克隆的那个换了
[36:18] And I imagine you’re the only one with the number. 我猜你是唯一知道她号码的人
[36:20] As far as where she is, 关于她在哪儿
[36:22] we agree she should keep a low profile for now, 我们都认为她现在应该保持低调
[36:24] so I set her up someplace private. 所以我把她安置在一个隐秘的地方
[36:26] She’ll have to come to court eventually. 她最终是需要到法庭来的
[36:28] Well, by that time, 到那时候
[36:29] I will have convinced her that you turned against us. 我就会让她相信你背叛我们了
[36:33] You’re just trying to trick her 你只是想骗她
[36:35] into incriminating herself. 把自己牵扯进去
[36:38] I would remind you that the only attorneys 我得提醒你 能从这么
[36:40] who benefit from cases of this magnitude 重大的案子中获利的律师
[36:42] are ones who have emerged victoriously. 都是些非常成功的大律师
[36:45] I studied your work, Mr. Sharp. 我研究过你的案子 夏普先生
[36:46] You’re a mediocre barrister at best. 你最多算是个平庸的律师
[36:50] I fear you may have stacked the odds against your client too high. 恐怕你把对你客户的赔率做得太高了
[36:59] Iris Lanzer isn’t going to jail. 艾瑞丝·兰泽不会入狱
[37:02] I promise you that. 这一点我向你保证
[37:06] Now, if you’ll excuse me… 现在 如果你不介意的话…
[37:12] I have work to do. 我还有事要做
[37:28] Rachel, we’re here for Zeke. 瑞秋 我们是来找泽克的
[37:30] He isn’t here. 他不在这儿
[37:32] That’s funny, because you and your house reek 真有意思 因为你身上你家里
[37:34] of his brand of cigarettes– Double T’s. 都有他双T牌香烟的味道
[37:37] I saw you throw an empty pack away the other day. 我看见你前几天扔了一包空烟盒
[37:39] Uh, they were mine, actually. 其实是我的
[37:41] Trying to quit. 我正试图戒烟
[37:43] Can we help you? 有什么需要帮忙的吗
[37:45] This is my husband Cliff. 这是我丈夫克利夫
[37:46] Cliff, this is the woman who’s helping to look for my brother. 克利夫 这就是帮我寻找我弟弟的人
[37:50] Zeke Frebaux is not your brother. 泽克·福博不是你的弟弟
[37:52] But that hasn’t stopped you 但这并不能影响你
[37:53] from cashing his veteran’s benefit checks, has it? 从他的老兵福利中获利 不是吗
[37:56] Rachel told you Zeke isn’t here. 瑞秋说了泽克不在这儿
[37:58] Well, this search warrant says 搜查证在这儿
[37:59] that we don’t have to take your word for it. 我们恐怕不能相信你
[38:06] A padlocked door inside your house? 家里怎么会有上锁的门
[38:08] You want to tell me what, or who, you’ve got down there? 你想告诉我什么东西或者什么人在里面吗
[38:25] 爆炸新闻 三名流浪汉被俘虏
[38:25] There were three homeless men altogether. 一共有三名流浪汉
[38:28] One of them was on disability; the other two were vets. 一个是残疾人 其余两个是退伍军人
[38:32] That woman and her husband had them chained in their basement, 那个女人和她丈夫把他们关在了地下室
[38:35] collecting their benefits. 为了从他们那儿获得福利
[38:38] Mr. Frebeaux’s condition? 范博先生的情况怎么样
[38:40] All things considered, good. 各方面都不错
[38:42] I spoke to his parents. 我和他父母谈过了
[38:43] They’re hoping they can convince him to come home this time. 他们希望能说服他回家
[38:47] And if they can’t? 如果他们不能呢
[38:50] Well, it has to be up to him. 一切都取决于他
[38:59] You should be proud of yourself, Watson. 你应该为自己感到骄傲 华生
[39:05] If only the wheels of justice 要是诺兰·夏普的案子
[39:06] would turn as smoothly in the case of Nolan Sharp. 能够公正的顺利进行就好了
[39:10] Well, he can’t keep Iris hidden forever. 他不能永远藏着艾瑞丝
[39:13] We’ll find her. 我们会找到她的
[39:14] We’ll explain. 我们会解释
[39:16] Oh, say we did. 就算我们做了
[39:18] Won’t prove anything. 也不会证明任何事
[39:20] And while it would be greatly satisfying to see her fire him, 然而如果她解雇他就更好了
[39:23] if might decrease her chances of being exonerated. 这能降低证明她无罪的可能
[39:26] Well, she’s being represented by the same man who framed her. 她的律师正是陷害她的人
[39:29] And as the actual murderer, 作为真正的凶手
[39:30] he can use his intimate knowledge of the crime 他能运用对犯罪的了解
[39:32] to craft a defense which is far superior 起草一份辩护
[39:34] to that of a far less homicidal attorney. 比唯唯诺诺的律师写的更好
[39:39] You should have seen him. 你应该见见他
[39:40] How utterly confident he was. 看看他有多信心十足
[39:44] I’m sure he has some ace in the hole, 我相信他有杀手锏
[39:45] some piece of evidence that he’s holding back, 他手头肯定还有些证据
[39:47] something he’s going to use to exculpate Iris. 证明艾瑞丝无罪
[39:49] Like what? 比如什么
[39:51] I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:53] Perhaps he took a photograph of himself 或许是他自己的照片
[39:54] as he slashed Nell Solange’s throat. 他撕妮尔·索朗热的喉咙时照的
[39:56] Oh. Perhaps he smiled 可能他还会
[39:58] and winked at the camera as he gave a big thumbs-up. 冲着照相机竖起大拇指微笑眨着眼
[40:04] What? 怎么了
[40:08] While I doubt that they depict a smiling, thumb-raising Nolan Sharp, 我怀疑诺兰·夏普微笑竖起大拇指的样子
[40:11] there were pictures taken of him that night. 那晚肯定有这样的照片
[40:15] And I think he’s going to use them to exonerate Iris. 他会用这些照片洗脱艾瑞丝的罪名
[40:18] Iris Lanzer is an innocent woman 艾瑞丝·兰泽是清白的
[40:20] who the D.A. has made the target of a witch hunt. 检察官视之为政治迫害的目标
[40:25] Yeah, savor the moment, Mr. Sharp. 享受当下吧 夏普先生
[40:28] From now on, the only person you’ll be defending is yourself. 现在起 唯一需要保护的人是你自己
[40:30] Ugh! Mr. Holmes, is this going to take long? 福尔摩斯先生 这次会很久吗
[40:34] Because I’m due to address the media on the courthouse steps. 我得去法院门口应对媒体
[40:36] What do you think, Captain? Is this going to take a long time? 你觉得呢 警监 会用很久吗
[40:38] I’m thinking 25 to life. 我想得判25年或者终身监禁
[40:42] You mentioned the other day 你前几天提到
[40:42] that you often undercharged Iris for your hours. 你经常少收艾瑞丝的钱
[40:46] Her records supported that. 她的记录可以证明
[40:48] It’s not a crime to give a friend a break. 给朋友优惠价可不是犯罪
[40:50] It is if you bill other clients for that time. 如果你让别人付那些钱就是犯罪
[40:53] Given the perfectly adequate success of your practice, 考虑到你有充足的成功经验
[40:56] it seemed you must be making up the difference elsewhere. 你一定是从其他地方找补回来
[40:58] It wasn’t much. It was just a hunch, really, 并不是很多 就一小块
[41:00] but sometimes, with the right judge, a hunch is all you need. 但是有时只要判断正确 一小块也足够了
[41:03] We procured a search warrant to search your offices this morning. 我们有搜查证 早上搜查了你的办公室
[41:07] We found this in your safe. 我们在你的保险箱里找到了这个
[41:09] I recalled last night that 我昨晚想起来
[41:10] Nell Solange’s killer stole the hard drive 杀妮尔·索朗热的人偷的硬盘
[41:14] which collected the various security feeds at the theater. 里面有剧院的各种安全信息
[41:16] I assumed at the time he’d destroyed it 我本猜想他会破坏它
[41:17] ’cause he wanted to protect his identity, 因为他想保护他的身份
[41:19] but that was before I realized 但是这是当我意识到
[41:21] that you and he were one and the same. 那个人和你是同一个之前
[41:24] We’ve already reviewed the footage. 我们回看了录像
[41:25] Iris Lanzer isn’t on there. 艾瑞丝·兰泽不在那儿
[41:27] Just some guy in a mask. 是个戴面具的人
[41:29] Funny thing is, he’s about your height and weight. 有趣的是 他和你身高胖瘦一样
[41:32] I’m curious, Mr. Sharp. 我很好奇 夏普先生
[41:34] Was the footage a fail-safe? 摄像头是万无一失的吗
[41:37] A grenade to be unpinned at trial, if and only if, 当且仅当 你的能力还不够当律师
[41:40] your talents as an attorney were insufficient 来洗脱艾瑞丝的罪名
[41:42] to clear Iris’s good name? 就如同手榴弹拔掉闩
[41:44] Or was their appearance as inevitable 或者是他们的面孔不可避免的
[41:47] as your yen for the spotlight is pathetic? 如同你渴望在聚光灯下一样可怜
[41:49] We’ve dropped all charges against Ms. Lanzer, 我们已经解除了对兰泽女士的指控
[41:51] and we’re placing you under arrest for the murder of Nell Solange. 你因谋杀妮尔·索朗热被逮捕了
[41:59] Don’t worry about the reporters outside. You look great. 不要担心外面的记者 你看起来好极了
[42:05] As, uh, relieved as I am that the charges were dropped, 对我的指控已解除 我如释重负
[42:10] my heart breaks for Nell Solange. 我很为妮尔·索朗热心痛
[42:15] She was very special to me… 她对我来说很特别
[42:18] and I will truly miss her. 我会真心想念她
[42:20] Aside from being an excellent dancer, 她不仅是一位优秀的舞者
[42:23] -as a person, she was… -What are those? – 她是一个… – 这些是什么
[42:25] Blankets. Extra blankets, to be precise. 毛毯 准确来说 是多余的
[42:28] I saw them in a closet and I realized I haven’t needed them of late. 我在衣橱里看到 我意识到我不需要它们
[42:31] Not with all the hot-blooded company I’ve been enjoying. 我并不是享受所有的陪伴
[42:34] So, I thought we might take them to the park and 所以 或许该把他们拿到公园
[42:36] see if anyone was in need. 看有没有人需要
[42:39] I understand it’s going to be quite cold tonight. 我知道今晚天气会很冷
[42:44] I’ll get my coat. 我去拿外套
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme