时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | For the last time, | 最后一遍 |
[00:03] | give me your leg. | 把你的腿给我 |
[00:06] | No. | 不行 |
[00:08] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[00:09] | This is a court order, Mr. Riley. | 这是法院判令 莱利先生 |
[00:11] | It means we get to take a look at your leg. | 意思是我们有权查看一下你的腿 |
[00:14] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[00:15] | I don’t understand what any of this is. | 我完全不明白这是怎么回事 |
[00:18] | Sure you do. | 你当然明白 |
[00:18] | During the 16 months you worked | 在你任职阿斯特博物馆 |
[00:20] | as a guard at the Aster Museum, | 保安的十六个月期间 |
[00:22] | you’ve stolen a Faberg Egg, | 你偷了一个法贝热彩蛋[俄国珠宝艺术品] |
[00:23] | a Cape of Good Hope stamp, | 一张好望角三角邮票[极品邮票] |
[00:25] | and a scrap of Ancient Egyptian papyrus. | 以及一本古埃及手稿的碎片 |
[00:27] | That’s ridiculous. | 真荒谬 |
[00:28] | We became quite certain that a woman | 我们相当确定有个叫 |
[00:30] | named Adrien Harper was selling the pilfered items | 阿德里安·哈珀的女人 |
[00:32] | on the Japanese black market. | 在日本黑市上出售赃物 |
[00:34] | But the mystery remained. | 但还有个谜 |
[00:36] | Who was her inside man? | 谁是她的内应呢 |
[00:37] | We were at the opening of the new Tiffany Exhibit tonight. | 今晚我们去了新发布蒂凡尼珠宝展开幕式 |
[00:39] | We saw her signal you. | 我们看见她给你打暗号 |
[00:40] | Mr. Riley… | 莱利先生 |
[00:42] | your prosthesis. | 你的假肢 |
[00:59] | Miss Harper was actually quite discreet | 哈珀小姐在暗示你 |
[01:00] | when signaling which item | 她想让你偷走哪件东西的时候 |
[01:02] | she expected you to smuggle. | 其实非常谨慎 |
[01:04] | It was only your clumsy nods which gave you away. | 只是你笨拙的点头动作出卖了你们 |
[01:08] | Adrien Harper is currently shackled | 阿德里安·哈珀目前就在 |
[01:10] | to a table in an interview room down the hall. | 楼下的审讯室接受问询 |
[01:12] | Her testimony will be more than enough to convict you. | 她的证词应该足以指证你 |
[01:15] | So this is all rather superfluous. | 所以和你废话其实是多此一举 |
[01:18] | But I suppose we are all dressed up | 不过我想我们穿成这样 |
[01:19] | with nowhere to go, aren’t we? | 也无处可去 是吧 |
[01:26] | Most prosthesis don’t have a hidden compartment. | 绝大多数的假肢可没这样的暗格 |
[01:29] | Do they, Mr. Riley? | 对吧 莱利先生 |
[01:30] | Okay, you made your point. | 行了 你说得够清楚了 |
[01:33] | Time to give me a minute alone with our friend. | 轮到我和这位朋友单独谈谈了 |
[01:35] | I beg your pardon, Detective. | 恕我直言 警探 |
[01:37] | This is our case. We only included you– | 这是我们的案子 我们只是让你… |
[01:38] | Let’s not fight in front of the perp, okay? | 别在嫌疑人面前吵 行吗 |
[01:41] | I said I can take it from here. | 我说了现在开始我来接手 |
[01:43] | Come on. | 请吧 |
[01:50] | Hey, I need that! | 别拿走 我要用的 |
[01:54] | We’ve been going in circles for two weeks | 我们过去两周毫无进展 |
[01:56] | because Nash missed the guy’s priors, | 完全是因为纳什没去查看他的前科 |
[01:57] | and now it’s “I’ll take it from here.” | 现在还有脸说”我来接手” |
[01:59] | The man is an ingrate and a clod. | 他就是个忘恩负义的蠢蛋 |
[02:00] | We’ll be lucky if he checks | 如果他能顺利让莱利认罪 |
[02:01] | that Riley signs his own confession. | 就算我们走狗屎运了 |
[02:03] | Looks like you two had an interesting night. | 看来你俩今晚过得不错 |
[02:06] | The museum business is settled. | 博物馆的案子搞定了 |
[02:08] | No thanks to Detective Nash. | 纳什警探毫无作用 |
[02:11] | Oh? Is there a problem? | 是吗 有什么问题吗 |
[02:12] | Too many to enumerate. | 不胜枚举 |
[02:13] | This chair would be a more suitable collaborator. | 和这张椅子合作也比他好 |
[02:15] | He’s not wrong. | 他没说错 |
[02:17] | I don’t know what to tell you guys. | 我不知道怎么对你们说 |
[02:18] | But if you want to be consulting detectives, | 但如果你们想做警探顾问 |
[02:19] | you got to consult with someone. | 就必须找人合作 |
[02:21] | You’ve burned through half the squad | 自从贝尔被调去人口统计部 |
[02:22] | since Bell transferred to Demographics. | 你已经换过队里一半的警探了 |
[02:24] | Well aware, but I believe I have a solution. | 我明白 但我已经找到解决办法了 |
[02:27] | You. | 你 |
[02:27] | You could take on more casework yourself. | 你可以亲自接手更多的案子 |
[02:30] | I understand the rote administrative elements | 我知道以你的职位 有很多刻板的管理工作 |
[02:32] | of your position demand much of your time, | 需要占用你许多时间 |
[02:33] | but you could rely on us to carry | 但你可以交给我们 |
[02:34] | the bulk of your investigative load. | 我们来承担调查破案的重任 |
[02:37] | I’m sorry, I’ve got | 抱歉 我正有些 |
[02:38] | some rote administrative work to do. | 刻板的管理工作要做 |
[02:42] | Why don’t you take him for a walk? | 带他出去走走吧 |
[02:43] | Crash a prom or something. | 随便去参加个舞会什么的 |
[02:48] | Hashemi and Mukerji, | 哈希姆和穆克吉 |
[02:50] | I want you listening to the chatter | 我要你们去审讯 |
[02:51] | coming out of Bensonhurst. | 喜欢唠叨的本森赫斯特 |
[02:53] | Sengupta and Theil, | 森古普塔和锡尔 |
[02:55] | you’re gonna vet this Moti Bagul fella. | 你们负责审查这个叫摩提·巴格尔的家伙 |
[02:58] | And last but not least– Bell. | 最后一件事 贝尔 |
[03:01] | To the young man who picked against the Knicks | 这个敢下注尼克斯输球的人 |
[03:04] | in the pool yesterday, a special prize. | 给予你个特殊”奖励” |
[03:09] | You and, uh, Wozniak, you get to visit | 你和沃兹尼娅克去一趟 |
[03:11] | Nemetz Oil Recycling. | 内梅茨废油回收公司 |
[03:14] | A man of advanced years called the tip line ’cause he thought | 一个听上去很老的人打电话举报 |
[03:16] | he saw a man with dark features up to no good there. | 他看见有个深肤色的男人行为鬼祟 |
[03:22] | You have fun. | 祝你们工作愉快 |
[03:24] | I hear Port Morris | 我听说莫里斯港[重工业区] |
[03:25] | is really beautiful this time of year. | 这时候风景可好着呢 |
[03:27] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 散会 |
[03:30] | Do some good out there. | 去了好好干 |
[03:33] | What did you do? | 你之前在做什么 |
[03:34] | Research and analysis. | 研究和分析 |
[03:36] | Thought that was the job. | 还以为那就是工作 |
[03:38] | Yeah, not when you’re picking NBA games with the boss. | 是的 但和头儿看球的时候别分析 |
[03:40] | That’s when blind loyalty is expected. | 这种时候盲目拥护就对了 |
[03:42] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[03:43] | Well, what is this? | 案情怎么回事 |
[03:45] | Guy was seen wheeling a barrel onto the premises | 有人看见一个男人在下班后 |
[03:47] | of an oil recycling center after hours. | 把一个桶搬进了废油回收中心 |
[03:50] | You make a bomb, got some toxic chemicals left over, | 如果你制造炸弹 有毒性物质残留的话 |
[03:53] | that’s a good way to make sure they never turn up. | 这是处理掉它们的好方法 |
[03:55] | More like someone didn’t want to pay the drop-off fee. | 但更有可能是有人不想付垃圾运输费 |
[03:57] | Hey, it’s field work. | 这可是外勤工作 |
[03:59] | It’s the first I’ve seen in a while. | 我好久没出过外勤了 |
[04:01] | Well, as long as I’m the only one | 鉴于我是我们这对搭档里 |
[04:03] | carrying a gun in this relationship, | 唯一能配枪的那个人 |
[04:05] | I go where you go. | 你去哪我就得去哪 |
[04:06] | So don’t sign us up for any more field work | 所以明年春天之前别再申请 |
[04:09] | until the spring, okay? | 外勤工作了行吗 |
[04:13] | I was on duty the night you’re talking about | 你说的那天晚上是我值班 |
[04:16] | and I didn’t see a thing. | 但我什么都没看见 |
[04:18] | If I had to guess, | 要我说的话 |
[04:19] | this guy who called you | 给你们打电话的人 |
[04:20] | probably just saw Rajiv or Amit working. | 可能看到的是拉吉夫或是阿密特在工作 |
[04:24] | Got a few Indian employees here. | 我们公司有几个印度雇员 |
[04:26] | One of them was probably just | 可能是他们中有人 |
[04:27] | shuffling some inventory toward the loading dock. | 正在往装货码头上搬运存货 |
[04:31] | What’s up with these green ones? | 这些绿桶是干什么的 |
[04:32] | Uh, semi-toxic stuff. | 绿桶装的是中等毒性的油 |
[04:34] | Comes to us from mechanics, service stations. | 从机械修理厂和加油站运到我们这 |
[04:37] | They give us their used oil, | 他们给我们用过的废油 |
[04:38] | we got to take their transmission fluid | 我们从中分离出传动液 |
[04:40] | and Freon in the bargain. | 此外还有氟利昂 |
[04:42] | Those get dumped in a landfill up near Saratoga. | 剩下的送去萨拉托加附近的垃圾填埋场 |
[04:45] | That’s why we came. I’m gonna have a look. | 我们就为此而来 我想调查一下 |
[04:47] | I’m gonna check the security tapes. | 我去检查监控录像 |
[04:49] | Where it’s not nine degrees. | 至少监控室没这么冷 |
[05:28] | Careful. | 小心 |
[05:29] | I got it. | 我要开了 |
[05:34] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[05:38] | This is Bronx Intel to Central K. | 布朗克斯区呼叫指挥中心 |
[05:41] | Please advise Captain Gregson we need detectives | 请报告格雷森警监 我们需要加派警探和 |
[05:43] | and additional units at Nemetz Oil Recycling in Port Morris. | 调查组到莫里斯港的内梅茨废油回收公司 |
[05:47] | We got a homicide here. | 这里发生了谋杀案 |
[06:14] | You never call, you never write. | 完全没你的消息啊 |
[06:16] | Yet when somebody jams a body in a barrel… | 直到有人往桶里塞了一具死尸… |
[06:19] | Yeah, I wish it was a happier occasion. | 我也希望有个更愉快的会面坏境 |
[06:22] | Now, we got a call. | 我们接到报警电话 |
[06:23] | Tipster thought they saw a guy wheeling a drum | 报警人说他上周五看见有人 |
[06:25] | onto the premises last Friday. | 把一个桶搬到这 |
[06:27] | I found the lucky winner. | 然后我就找到了这个”惊喜” |
[06:28] | How? | 怎么找到的 |
[06:31] | With my eyes. | 用眼睛观察 |
[06:33] | UPC tag was low, | 统一产品代码的标签贴得过低 |
[06:34] | but the barrel had a fresh coat of paint. | 但桶上的漆却是新喷的 |
[06:37] | It was older and dented. | 这桶原本很破旧 |
[06:38] | Did they get the guy on tape? | 监控录像有发现吗 |
[06:40] | System must have been set up by chimps. | 监控系统肯定是蠢蛋设计的 |
[06:41] | There’s blind spots all over. | 到处都是盲点 |
[06:43] | So, nothing in the other barrels? | 所以其他的桶里没有别的东西吗 |
[06:45] | Well, whoever took this guy’s head and hands | 能把这个人头和手砍下来的凶手 |
[06:47] | knew better than to dump them in the same spot as the body, | 应该不会笨到把它们和躯干丢在一个地方 |
[06:49] | and he’s got no clothes, no I.D.– | 尸体没穿衣服 没有身份证 |
[06:52] | this thing is ice cold. | 简直是无头悬案 |
[06:54] | How’s the new gig? | 新工作怎么样 |
[06:56] | It’s nice people. Big job. | 同事不错 干大事的 |
[06:58] | But the threat briefings we get… | 不过我们接到的安全威胁简报 |
[07:00] | I used to sleep better. | 总让我夜不能安睡 |
[07:01] | I’ve read about your detail. | 我看过你们的部门明细 |
[07:03] | A municipality– even as one as large as New York– | 每个行政地区 即使如纽约这样小的城市 |
[07:05] | launching its own counter-terrorism unit– | 都有自己的反恐部门 |
[07:08] | fascinating experiment. | 多有趣的设置 |
[07:13] | Well, we should get to this. | 我们还是办案吧 |
[07:14] | – Um, it was good to see you, Marcus. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 马库斯 -我也是 |
[07:22] | You know Bell’s not gonna hold onto that anger forever. | 你知道贝尔是不可能愤恨一辈子的 |
[07:25] | Time heals all wounds, | 时间能治愈一切 |
[07:26] | sometimes it just takes a larger dose. | 只是有时要久一点而已 |
[07:29] | Well, if that were true, | 如果这话不假 |
[07:31] | it would be a tremendous comfort to this gentleman. | 那对这位先生来说真是莫大的安慰 |
[07:36] | Without a face, dental records, or hands… | 没有脸 牙医记录 和手 |
[07:39] | even the chance of getting some sediment | 甚至没机会取到 |
[07:41] | from underneath his fingernails… | 指甲下的沉积物 |
[07:43] | identification may prove beyond our grasp. | 看来确认身份很难 |
[07:45] | Well, we could get lucky. | 说不定我们走运 |
[07:46] | DNA might match somebody in the NYPD CODIS system. | DNA在纽约警局数据库里能找到匹配 |
[07:49] | Well, that is a job for a computer. Ours… | 那是电脑的工作 我们的工作是 |
[07:52] | is to inspect this man’s rusty tomb. | 检查这人生锈的坟墓 |
[07:55] | Now… | 来看看 |
[07:56] | Well, it’s the same cast as the others, but it’s older. | 看样子跟其它桶一样 就是旧了点 |
[08:00] | Brought in from elsewhere, | 从别处运来的 |
[08:02] | and recently painted to match the Nemetz inventory. | 近期才漆成绿色以匹配内梅茨的存货 |
[08:07] | Barrel was previously sky blue, which could limit | 这个桶原来是天蓝色的 我们的调查范围 |
[08:11] | our scope of inquiry to | 就可以缩小到 |
[08:13] | navy shipyards… | 海军造船厂 |
[08:14] | – and, uh… – Handsome Bobby. | -以及… -帅鲍比 |
[08:17] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[08:18] | I think I might know who this is. | 我可能知道这人是谁 |
[08:21] | That’s him. That’s Handsome Bobby Pardillo. | 就是他 帅鲍比·帕蒂罗 |
[08:24] | I take it “Tiny Bobby Pardillo” was already taken. | 看来”小鲍比·帕蒂罗”已经有人叫了 |
[08:27] | This was the last time he was seen– 21 years ago, | 这就是最后一次有人见到他 21年前 |
[08:29] | walking out of court, after his father | 在他父亲的勒索案无罪释放后 |
[08:31] | was acquitted of racketeering. | 走出法院 |
[08:33] | The body that Detective Bell found was fresh. | 贝尔警探发现的尸体是最近才死亡的 |
[08:35] | It was less than 72 hours old. | 不会超过七十二小时 |
[08:36] | Bobby was missing, but he was never presumed dead. | 鲍比失踪了 却没认定死亡 |
[08:39] | Federal undercovers heard that he was on the lam | 联调局的卧底听说他因为 |
[08:41] | for a beef that he had with the Ferrara family. | 跟费莱拉家族不和所以跑路了 |
[08:45] | At the risk of stating the obvious, | 不怕明说 |
[08:46] | uh, our body in the barrel has got to be | 桶里的尸体要比他 |
[08:49] | a couple hundred pounds lighter. | 轻几百磅吧 |
[08:52] | These scars– they’re from laparoscopic gastric surgery. | 这些伤疤是腹腔镜胃外科手术造成的 |
[08:55] | He had lap band. Dropped so much weight | 他上了束胃环 因为减重太多 |
[08:57] | he had to have the excess skin removed. | 他必须移除多余皮肤 |
[08:59] | But the knees are another piece of the puzzle. | 他的膝盖也是证据之一 |
[09:01] | I can’t even guess how many surgeries this guy’s had. | 我真想不到他到底做了多少手术 |
[09:03] | If you feel the patella, you can tell it’s artificial. | 如果摸到髌骨 就知道是人造的 |
[09:05] | Handsome Bobby was on those crutches | 帅鲍比当时拄着拐杖 |
[09:07] | because Big Teddy Ferrara had him kneecapped | 是因为大特迪·费莱拉因为他欠的赌债 |
[09:09] | over gambling debts– that’s how the whole feud started. | 派人射穿了他的膝盖 两帮不和由此开始 |
[09:12] | And severing heads and hands was SOP for the Ferrara button men, right? | 砍下头和手是费莱拉爪牙的行事规矩 对吧 |
[09:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:18] | Big Teddy, kneecapped, button men. | 大特迪 射穿膝盖 爪牙 |
[09:21] | From where does this expertise come? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[09:23] | Grade school. I grew up in Queens, there were always | 小学 我在皇后区长大 学校里 |
[09:25] | kids around who said their dads were in the mob. | 总有孩子说自己的爸爸是黑帮分子 |
[09:27] | I was curious, and it was fun to follow it all in papers. | 我很好奇 在报纸上追报道也很有趣 |
[09:29] | The mob was like a soap opera back then. | 当时的黑帮就跟肥皂剧似的 |
[09:31] | Oh, Handsome Bobby was a pretty big story. | 帅鲍比可是个轰动一时的故事 |
[09:33] | I’m surprised you never heard his name. | 你居然从没听说过他的名字 |
[09:35] | Well, it’s likely I did, but ejected it from my memory. | 可能我听过 但被我抛之脑后了 |
[09:38] | Mafia law interests me about as much as the criminal | 黑手党就跟共济会和德鲁伊教那些蛮力 |
[09:40] | derring-do of the Freemasons or the Druids. | 犯罪行为一样对我没什么吸引力 |
[09:42] | After decades of police | 经过几十年来 |
[09:43] | scrutiny and the relentless tide of modernity, | 警方的查探以及无情的现代化潮流 |
[09:45] | La Cosa Nostra poses a less potent threat to New Yorkers | 黑手党对纽约人的威胁力就跟 |
[09:47] | than 20-ounce sodas. | 二十盎司汽水一样小 |
[09:49] | Give or take a body in a barrel. | 再加一具桶里的尸体吧 |
[09:51] | Well, for now, let’s just assume that you’re right. | 我们暂且假设你是对的 |
[09:53] | While we’re waiting for the DNA to come back, | 等DNA报告出来的同时 |
[09:55] | we should hit up as many Ferrara soldiers as we can find. | 我们应该尽量多问问费莱拉的虾兵蟹将 |
[09:58] | You think any of them will talk? | 你觉得他们会开口吗 |
[09:59] | I doubt that their cherished matter | 我很怀疑他们的人品 |
[10:00] | has held up any better than their stranglehold | 都已经被私酒买卖 |
[10:02] | on the bootleg liquor trade. | 消磨光了 |
[10:04] | But it might be advantageous to talk to Handsome Bobby’s father. | 但跟帅鲍比的父亲谈谈也许会有帮助 |
[10:07] | He may be able to identify the remains, and if he does, | 他也许可以辨认死者身份 如果真可以的话 |
[10:09] | he might be able to tip us | 他或许能提示我们 |
[10:10] | to which of his rivals decapitated his son. | 到底是哪个对手砍了他儿子的头 |
[10:16] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[10:19] | Our sympathies. | 深表遗憾 |
[10:21] | Mr. Pardillo, I’m sure you understand | 帕蒂罗先生 你一定理解 |
[10:23] | there’s a few questions we’d like to ask you. | 我们有些问题要问你 |
[10:26] | When was the last time you saw your son? | 你最后一次见你儿子是什么时候 |
[10:29] | Couple of months ago. | 几个月前 |
[10:31] | We had to keep it quiet, as you know. | 你们也知道 我们得低调行事 |
[10:33] | He was suspected of killing a made guy | 1992年他被怀疑杀了 |
[10:35] | in the Ferrara family in 1992. | 费莱拉家族的一名手下 |
[10:38] | He was a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[10:41] | Made it big up in Albany. | 在奥尔巴尼好好生活 |
[10:43] | Fresh start, no old ties. | 重新开始 抛开过往 |
[10:46] | How did you manage to stay in touch? | 你们怎么互相联系的 |
[10:49] | It would appear that one of your son’s old enemies | 看样子你儿子的旧敌 |
[10:51] | managed to find him. | 找到了他 |
[10:52] | I’m wondering if your communique | 我在想对方会不会 |
[10:54] | could have been used to trace back to him. | 是通过你俩之间的通信追踪到他的 |
[10:56] | We did e-mail. | 我们发电邮 |
[10:58] | Made it look like insurance spam. | 写得像买保险的垃圾邮件 |
[11:00] | Bobby was smart, very smart. | 鲍比很聪明 非常聪明 |
[11:02] | He got surgery, stayed out of sight. | 他做了手术 离开这里 |
[11:05] | He only came into town for the doctors. | 只有看医生才会回来 |
[11:09] | We couldn’t find a good gastro guy upstate. | 我们在乡下找不到好的胃病医生 |
[11:12] | Somebody must have spotted him on the street. | 一定是有人在街上看到他了 |
[11:15] | Do you have any idea who | 你知道费莱拉家族 |
[11:16] | in the Ferrara family might have done this? | 有谁会这么做吗 |
[11:18] | Some malandrine. | 某个混蛋 |
[11:20] | Look, I understand Bobby rubbed some people the wrong way. | 我知道鲍比冒犯过一些人 |
[11:24] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[11:26] | But to deny a man a proper burial? | 但害他死无全尸 |
[11:30] | I’m a law-abiding citizen, | 我是个遵纪守法的人 |
[11:32] | but if I wasn’t, | 如若不然 |
[11:35] | the mutt that done this | 做出这种事的杂种 |
[11:36] | would be in the ground tomorrow. | 肯定活不过明天 |
[11:39] | You got any more questions, | 你们还有问题的话 |
[11:41] | you call my lawyer. | 打给我的律师吧 |
[11:43] | Come on, I’ll walk you out. | 走吧 我送你出去 |
[11:50] | Obviously, he’s intent on retaliation. | 显然 他准备报复 |
[11:52] | If we’re gonna find the killer before he does, | 如果我们要赶在他之前找出凶手 |
[11:53] | I suggest you dig into all police files | 建议你去查所有跟费莱拉家族 |
[11:55] | pertaining to the Ferrara family current infrastructure. | 现在的组织有关的警方档案 |
[11:58] | The suspect may present himself. | 嫌疑犯也许会自行现身 |
[12:00] | And while I’m doing that, you’re going to… | 我去查档案 那你呢 |
[12:02] | Pay a visit to the Demographics unit. | 我要去人口统计部一次 |
[12:04] | If we can identify the man that called in the tip | 如果我们能找出报警的那个人 |
[12:06] | regarding the barrel, then he might be able | 也许他能从费莱拉家族的 |
[12:07] | to pick the killer out of a Ferrara family photo array. | 相册里认出凶手 |
[12:10] | You know you can just call and find out if it’s possible | 你可以直接打电话问问能不能 |
[12:12] | to locate the tipster. | 找到那个人 |
[12:13] | I could, if I was content to trust | 是可以 但我愿意相信 |
[12:14] | another person’s judgment about what is possible. | 另一个人关于有没有可能的判断 |
[12:17] | I’m sorry to disappoint you, but according to our tech people, | 抱歉让你失望了 但我们的技术人员所说 |
[12:20] | the man who saw your perp didn’t give his name. | 看到尸体的人没说自己的名字 |
[12:23] | – Odd. – Actually, it isn’t. | -很奇怪 -其实不然 |
[12:26] | Uh, at least not for the Demographics Unit. | 至少对人口统计部来说没什么奇怪的 |
[12:28] | People want to call in tips | 人们想报警 |
[12:30] | about people from certain backgrounds, | 给出某些特定背景的人的线索 |
[12:32] | but in case they’re wrong, they don’t want to come off racist. | 但万一错了 他们可不想被说成种族歧视 |
[12:36] | And we don’t pressure because, uh, | 我们也不会逼他们 |
[12:39] | we don’t want the information to stop coming in. | 因为我们不希望人们不敢再来报警 |
[12:41] | Do we end up on the occasional goose chase? | 会不会最后是竹篮打水一场空 |
[12:44] | Yeah. But it’s worth it for the intel we get that is good. | 当然会 但只要能挖到好情报就行 |
[12:48] | And the number used to place the call? | 报警的号码呢 |
[12:51] | Our tech people traced it to a pay phone | 技术人员追踪到了一部公用电话 |
[12:52] | down the street from the recycling place. | 就在回收站那条街 |
[12:56] | Vocal analysis tells us he’s old, | 人声分析表明声音很老成 |
[12:59] | from the area. | 是本地人 |
[13:01] | That narrows it down to about a million folks. | 所以范围缩小到了一百万人左右吧 |
[13:04] | Anyway, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:06] | Not what you wanted to hear. | 这不是你想听到的消息 |
[13:08] | Well, I suppose we should be grateful that the man thought | 这个人能想到要报警 |
[13:10] | to call it in at all. | 我们就该庆幸了 |
[13:12] | You know… try this number. | 打这个号码试试 |
[13:17] | Our tech people should be able to… work some other angle | 我们的技术人员应该还能帮上其他忙 |
[13:21] | for you. Feel free to drop my name. | 尽管报我的名字 |
[13:24] | I’m at your service. | 乐意效劳 |
[13:26] | Actually, Deputy Commissioner, | 事实上 副局长 |
[13:27] | my reasons for coming to see you were twofold. | 我来见你有两个原因 |
[13:30] | I wanted you to know that I’m at your service as well. | 我想让你知道我也乐意为你效劳 |
[13:48] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[13:51] | – What was that? – As I mentioned before, | -那是干什么 -正如我之前所说 |
[13:53] | I think the work down here is very worthy. | 我觉得这里的工作很有价值 |
[13:56] | Preventing terror attacks and the like. | 防止恐怖袭击等事件发生 |
[13:58] | And since pattern recognition is something of a hobby of mine… | 因为模式识别是我的一个爱好… |
[14:00] | Wait, you volunteered to work here? | 慢着 你自愿来这里工作 |
[14:02] | The deputy commissioner thought that you might object at first, | 鉴于我们的历史 副局长认为开始你可能 |
[14:04] | given our past, but I assured him we’re both professionals | 会反对 但我向他保证我们都是专业人士 |
[14:07] | willing to put our personal differences aside | 为了更重要的共同目标愿意 |
[14:09] | in the interest of the greater good. | 把私人恩怨放在一边 |
[14:11] | Watson and I will now be splitting our time | 华生和我将会把我们的时间分给 |
[14:12] | between this unit and Captain Gregson’s squad. | 这个单位和格雷森警监的队伍 |
[14:15] | Did I mischaracterize your professionalism? | 难道我错误地估计了你的职业精神 |
[14:17] | You mischaracterized our relationship. | 你错误地描述了我们的关系 |
[14:20] | Perhaps what you and I require is an airing of grievances. | 也许你我需要开诚布公地谈谈 |
[14:24] | You have a problem with me? | 你对我有意见吗 |
[14:26] | You seem incapable of accepting my sincere apology. | 你看起来不接受我诚挚的道歉 |
[14:29] | A bit petty, don’t you think? | 有点小气 你不觉得吗 |
[14:30] | What do you call latching on to my new unit | 那你明知道我不想见你 |
[14:32] | when you know I don’t want you around? | 还来我的新单位纠缠算什么 |
[14:34] | For this unit? A profound stroke of luck. | 来这里吗 完全是运气 |
[14:36] | I think Watson and I could do great things here. | 我认为华生和我可以在这里大有作为 |
[14:38] | Uh, with the help of analysts | 当然 要在像你这种 |
[14:39] | like yourself, of course. | 分析人员的帮助下 |
[14:41] | Or do you prefer the term “number cruncher”? | 或者你更喜欢”数字计算机”这种叫法 |
[14:44] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[14:46] | My point. | 我觉得也是 |
[14:57] | Sherlock! | 夏洛克 |
[15:02] | Should I be afraid? | 我应该害怕吗 |
[15:03] | Let’s say you wish to cut a person’s head off. | 比方说你想要砍下一个人的头 |
[15:05] | To avoid a posthumous spray from your would-be victim’s jugular, | 为了避免假定的受害者颈静脉喷血 |
[15:08] | you lay them facedown, loom over them like so. | 你让他们脸朝下 大概像这样 |
[15:10] | I’ve been attacking a ham hock from this position | 我已经用这个姿势对着一条猪腿 |
[15:12] | for the last 15 minutes, trying to replicate the wounds that we saw. | 砍了十五分钟 试图复制我们见到的伤口 |
[15:14] | I’ve come to the conclusion that our killer is left-handed, | 我已经推断出凶手是左撇子 |
[15:16] | probably quite tall. | 可能很高 |
[15:19] | His name is Dante Scalice, | 他的名字是丹特·斯加里司 |
[15:20] | and he’s a capo in the Ferrara family. | 他是费莱拉家族的犯罪头目 |
[15:22] | Did you collect these people’s trading cards as a child? | 你是像小孩一样收集这些人的卡片吗 |
[15:25] | Actually, before tonight, I’d never even heard of him, | 事实上 今晚前 我还没听说过他 |
[15:27] | but he’s in all the Ferrara files | 但所有费莱拉的文件里都有他 |
[15:29] | and he is a fit for something that Robert Pardillo said. | 而且他也符合罗伯特·帕蒂罗的描述 |
[15:32] | Didn’t it strike you as odd that he was so outraged | 你难道不觉得奇怪吗 |
[15:34] | that his son didn’t get a proper burial | 他因为儿子的死法很难看 |
[15:36] | and in the next breath he’s hinting | 而被激怒 |
[15:38] | that the mutt who’d done this | 紧接着他就暗示做这事的笨蛋 |
[15:39] | was gonna be in the ground tomorrow? | 活不过明天 |
[15:41] | I thought it was a simple quid pro quo. | 我认为这是个简单的交换条件 |
[15:43] | I don’t think “mutt” was a generic slur. | 我不认为这里的”笨蛋”是广义的贬义词 |
[15:45] | I think it was a slip of the tongue, | 我觉得是口误 |
[15:46] | Pardillo’s way of referencing the killer’s mixed ancestry. | 是帕蒂罗引述杀手的复杂祖先的方式 |
[15:50] | Dante Scalice’s father is from Sicily. | 丹特·斯加里司的父亲来自西西里岛 |
[15:52] | His mother is from Israel. In the Jewish faith, | 他的母亲来自以色列 |
[15:55] | the dead are supposed to be buried as quickly as possible. | 在犹太人的信仰中逝者应该被尽快埋葬 |
[15:57] | So Pardillo is a respectful angel of vengeance | 这么说帕蒂罗是位有礼貌的复仇天使 |
[16:00] | looking to honor the customs of his would-be victim? | 愿意去遵从他可能的受害者的传统 |
[16:03] | I know it doesn’t sound like much, but take a look at this. | 我知道听起来不靠谱 但看看这里 |
[16:05] | These were taken from a raid | 这些拍摄于去年新泽西一家夜店 |
[16:07] | last year, in New Jersey, at a club. | 发生的抢劫案中 |
[16:09] | Dante Scalice owns the place. | 这地方是丹特·斯加里司的 |
[16:12] | Check out the barrel they use for collecting grease. | 看他们用来收集动物油脂的桶 |
[16:14] | Sky blue. | 天蓝色 |
[16:15] | Just like the one Handsome Bobby was stuffed into | 就像装了帅鲍比的尸体之后 |
[16:18] | before someone painted it green. | 被人涂成绿色的那个一样 |
[16:20] | Well, I don’t think it’s enough evidence for an arrest, | 我不认为这些证据足够去逮捕他 |
[16:22] | but perhaps we can find some more. | 但也许我们可以找到更多 |
[16:27] | You really think he did it here? | 你真觉得他是在这里做的吗 |
[16:30] | You know what? All this stuff’s over a week old. | 所有这些东西都有一周的历史了 |
[16:33] | I’m starting to think Mr. Scalice… | 我开始觉得自从犯罪后 |
[16:35] | hasn’t cleaned house since the crime. | 斯加里司先生就没有打扫过屋子 |
[16:38] | We can’t go inside. His car’s right there. | 我们不能进去 他的车在外面 |
[16:41] | He’s obviously home. | 他明显在家 |
[16:45] | That’s our cue. | 该撤了 |
[16:52] | The hell’d you do to my garbage? | 你们俩在我的垃圾箱搞什么鬼 |
[16:54] | Mr. Scalice, we’re consultants for the NYPD. | 斯加里司先生 我们是纽约警局的顾问 |
[16:58] | There’s no point in denying it. | 我们没必要否认 |
[16:58] | We’re investigating you for the murder of Robert Pardillo, Jr. | 我们在调查你对小罗伯特·帕蒂罗的谋杀 |
[17:02] | I don’t know what you’re talking about or what you’re doing here, | 我不懂你在说什么 也不懂你们在干嘛 |
[17:04] | but unless you have a warrant, you need to go. | 但除非你们有搜查令 不然你们就得离开 |
[17:06] | I just told you that Handsome Bobby was dead. | 我刚告诉你帅鲍比死了 |
[17:08] | You don’t find that surprising? | 你难道不吃惊吗 |
[17:10] | Where were you last Friday night? | 你上周五晚上在哪儿 |
[17:12] | I have an alibi. | 我有不在场证明 |
[17:13] | I have an alibi for any time you want. | 不管什么时间我都有不在场证明 |
[17:15] | But I got nothing to say to you unless you have a warrant. | 但除非你们有搜查令不然我没什么要说的 |
[17:18] | Well, in that case, we’ll just come back later. | 要是这样的话 我们稍后会回来的 |
[17:24] | Calling Captain Gregson? | 打给格雷森警监吗 |
[17:26] | He’ll need to send men to Scalice’s nightclub in New Jersey. | 他需要派人去斯加里司在新泽西的夜店 |
[17:29] | There might still be evidence there. | 也许那里还有证据 |
[17:31] | But after that cock-up, | 但是在这次遭遇后 |
[17:32] | the chances of him spending a day in prison just plummeted. | 他被拘捕的可能性急转直下 |
[17:40] | I was right. | 我说对了 |
[17:42] | Not one day in prison. | 根本没机会坐牢 |
[17:53] | Bomb squad thinks the explosive used was Tovex. | 爆破小组认为爆炸物是托维克斯 |
[17:55] | Real popular in building demolition. | 广泛用于建筑物的爆破 |
[17:58] | Half the Pardillo family’s revenue | 帕蒂罗家族一半的收入 |
[17:59] | comes from construction and concrete. | 来自于建筑业和混凝土 |
[18:02] | They sell union books, work no-show jobs, but… | 他们卖工会书籍 从事低调的工作 但… |
[18:04] | Yeah, the problem is they all use the same stuff. | 问题是它们都用的是同样的东西 |
[18:06] | That’s why Tovex is damn near impossible to trace. | 这就是为什么托维克斯几乎不可能被追踪到 |
[18:09] | If we don’t get the evidence to charge Pardillo quick, | 如果我们不能快点找到证据起诉帕蒂罗 |
[18:11] | this might just be the first shot fired. | 这也许只是杀戮的开始 |
[18:14] | There hasn’t been anything like a Mob war since I was a kid. | 自从我还是孩子时就没有帮派战争了 |
[18:16] | Yeah? Well, this is how they start. | 是吗 战争就是这么开始的 |
[18:18] | Captain, Holmes is asking for you inside. | 警监 福尔摩斯让你进去 |
[18:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:23] | This sliver of supraorbital ridge | 这条眉弓的残片 |
[18:25] | is all that remains of Handsome Bobby’s head. | 是帅鲍比头部剩下的所有东西 |
[18:29] | If the man didn’t have such a Neanderthal brow, | 如果没有这种尼安德特人眉毛的话 |
[18:32] | it would’ve dissolved with the rest of him. | 本来会溶解的什么都不剩的 |
[18:34] | Scalice left that on the stove? | 斯加里司把这个留在火炉里了吗 |
[18:36] | No, I found it in the cupboard beneath the sink. | 不 我在水槽下面的橱柜里找到的 |
[18:39] | I suppose if one must witness a fireball consume a human life, | 如果一定要目睹某个人被火球吞没 |
[18:42] | let it be a man who dissolves heads in battery acid. | 那就找个用电池酸液溶解人头的人吧 |
[18:45] | Well, odds are that’s closure on the Handsome Bobby case, | 帅鲍比案现在告一段落 |
[18:47] | but it also means that the goalposts just moved. | 也就是说目标转移了 |
[18:50] | Pardillo, Sr. | 小帕蒂罗 |
[18:51] | Mmm. We gotta hang this car bombing on him quick. | 我们要快点把汽车爆炸和他联系起来 |
[18:54] | The last thing we need is for this thing to escalate. | 我们可不想让这件事越来越严重 |
[18:57] | Well, I’ll get back into the files, | 我回去查查文件 |
[18:58] | see which one of Pardillo’s soldiers | 看看哪位帕蒂罗的手下 |
[19:00] | might’ve planted the bomb in Scalice’s car. | 有可能把炸药装进了斯加里司的车 |
[19:02] | That is one course of action, yes. | 那是行动的一种方式 |
[19:05] | But this bucket is not the only thing of interest I found here. | 但这个篮子并不是我在这里发现的唯一亮点 |
[19:11] | They’re e-mails. | 这些是电子邮件 |
[19:12] | They’re correspondence exchanged between | 这些是最近被斩首的帅鲍比 |
[19:14] | the recently decapitated Handsome Bobby | 和他父亲罗伯特 |
[19:16] | and his father Robert. | 之间的通信记录 |
[19:18] | How did Scalice get his hands on these? | 斯加里司是如何搞到这些的 |
[19:20] | Probably the same way he got hold of Bobby’s phone records. | 也许和他弄到鲍比手机记录的方法一样 |
[19:23] | A care package | 一个从你们的 |
[19:24] | from your National Security Agency. | 国家安全机构寄来的爱心包裹 |
[19:30] | I don’t have a clue what you want me to do with this. | 我不明白你们想让我干什么 |
[19:33] | An acknowledgment that the American government | 承认美国政府 |
[19:35] | is in bed with the American Mafia | 和美国黑帮有染 |
[19:36] | would be a lovely place to start. | 会是个很好的开始 |
[19:38] | Said government’s reasons for wanting | 再说说政府想要帅鲍比·帕蒂罗 |
[19:40] | Handsome Bobby Pardillo dead would be even lovelier. | 死的原因就更好了 |
[19:43] | For the last time, I don’t work for the government. | 再说最后一次 我不为政府工作 |
[19:45] | I do Web development– that’s what we do here. | 我是做网络开发的 这是我们的工作 |
[19:48] | Mr. McNally– if that is indeed your real name– | 麦克纳先生 如果那是你的真名的话 |
[19:51] | please be advised that this is not Ms. Watson and I’s | 请注意这已经不是我和华生小姐 |
[19:53] | first time engaging with the American Intelligence community. | 第一次和美国情报部门打交道了 |
[19:57] | I would be remiss if I delved into our previous dealings, | 也许我对我们之前的交道研究得并不深 |
[20:00] | but suffice it to say that yours is one of several NSA fronts | 但已经足够说明你们是我在过去的十八个月 |
[20:04] | that I have identified in the last 18 months. | 识别出的众多国家安全局幌子中的一个 |
[20:06] | Lantera Digital Solutions does not exist. | 兰塔纳数码方案公司根本就不存在 |
[20:09] | It is a cheap facade with an expensive view, | 这只是个包装得很好的幌子 |
[20:11] | and it would calm my nerves considerably | 如果我们能像成年人一样开诚布公 |
[20:13] | if we could all just be adult and admit as much. | 就会缓解我紧张的神经 |
[20:16] | We found those printouts | 我们在一位费莱拉犯罪家族 |
[20:18] | at the home of a high-ranking member of the Ferrara crime family. | 重要成员的家里发现了这些打印资料 |
[20:21] | They’re copies of e-mail correspondence | 它们是罗伯特·帕蒂罗和他的儿子鲍比 |
[20:23] | between Robert Pardillo and his son Bobby– | 电邮的通信记录 |
[20:25] | disguised as spam, but apparently not well enough. | 伪装成了垃圾邮件 但显然还不够好 |
[20:28] | Bobby’s dead now. | 鲍比已经死了 |
[20:30] | There are also phone records. | 还有手机的记录 |
[20:32] | Impossible to explain, as they’re only days old. | 鉴于它们只有几天历史 很难解释 |
[20:35] | They were generated by someone or something | 它们是由可以进入手机运营商电脑系统的 |
[20:37] | with access to a cell phone carrier’s computer system. | 某人或某机构得到的 |
[20:40] | You are holding the means by which a killer | 你拿的这些意味着杀手 |
[20:42] | triangulated his victim’s location | 可以三角定位受害者的位置 |
[20:44] | and hunted him down. | 并且追杀他 |
[20:47] | These unassuming alphanumeric sequences | 这些不起眼的字母数字序列出现在每张 |
[20:50] | are stamped on every document which is generated by the PRISM system, | 由人事档案管理信息系统生成的文件上 |
[20:55] | PRISM being a proprietary program which was created | 人事档案管理信息系统是供国家安全机构 |
[20:57] | for the sole use of the National Security Agency. | 专用的独有程序 |
[21:00] | I’m not a deranged lunatic, Mr. McNally, | 我不是个不可理喻的疯子 麦克纳先生 |
[21:03] | but, by all means, keep pushing me. | 不过你可以想尽一切办法刺激我 |
[21:05] | I’m not saying anything because I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不会说因为我什么都不知道 |
[21:07] | This is a Web development shop. | 这是一家网络开发工作室 |
[21:10] | Well, I suppose all we can do is thank you for your time. | 我猜我们也只能说多有打扰了 |
[21:13] | Yeah. Sorry I can’t help with anything else. | 很抱歉我提供不了什么帮助 |
[21:16] | Even so, please expect a small token of our gratitude. | 但还是请接受我们的一点小小谢礼 |
[21:21] | Did you know that there are several subscription-based | 你知道有一种专门给那些绒毛控们 |
[21:23] | Web sites for plushy enthusiasts? | 开设的会员网站吗 |
[21:24] | And it would be my great pleasure | 我很荣幸 |
[21:26] | to treat you to a membership with each and every one of them. | 能把你一一介绍给每一位成员 |
[21:29] | If I’m wrong about what you do here, | 如果我猜错了你的职业 |
[21:30] | then you will not have to explain to your Federal overlords | 你应该就不会有被联邦高层们发现 |
[21:33] | why you find stuffed animals so arousing. | 你对毛绒玩具的特殊性趣的机会了 |
[21:53] | I heard you lost a suspect this morning. | 我听说你们的嫌疑犯今早死了 |
[21:55] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[21:56] | Yeah. I’m picking up the bomb squad’s report right now. | 我正要去取看防爆小组的报告 |
[22:00] | What- what brings you back? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[22:03] | Um, I’m actually here to talk to the captain | 我其实是来找警监谈话的 |
[22:05] | about this time-sharing plan your partner’s got. | 关于你搭档提出的兼职计划 |
[22:07] | You two helping out in Demographics? | 你们来人口统计部帮忙的事情 |
[22:10] | Sorry, but I don’t think it can work. | 很抱歉 我不觉得这事能成 |
[22:13] | Wait– what? | 等等 什么 |
[22:15] | Yeah, we deal with sensitive material over there. | 我们处理的都是敏感材料 |
[22:17] | Our CIs are skittish. | 我们的线人都很胆小 |
[22:19] | A little friction could lead to big problems. | 一点小摩擦都可能导致大麻烦 |
[22:21] | I just don’t think his bull-in-a-china-shop routine is a good fit. | 我不觉得夏洛克鲁莽的性格适合这里 |
[22:25] | When Sherlock dropped by your unit yesterday… | 昨天夏洛克去你们部门的时候… |
[22:27] | He volunteered his services. | 他自愿提供帮助 |
[22:29] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[22:30] | I’m sorry– I doubt I get a real vote in this, anyway, | 我很抱歉 反正我猜我也没有投票权 |
[22:33] | but you gotta get why I don’t want to see him around. | 但你应该明白我为什么不想他来 |
[22:36] | For what it’s worth, he’s really… | 但就能力而言 他真的 |
[22:37] | I know, I know, but can you do me a favor? | 我知道 但你能帮我个忙吗 |
[22:39] | ‘Cause he listens to you. | 因为你的话他能听进去 |
[22:41] | Can you tell him to back off? | 你能打消他的念头吗 |
[23:02] | So… cadmium? | 那么 是镉吗 |
[23:05] | Well, according to the bomb squad, there wasn’t any… | 据防爆小组说 里面没有任何… |
[23:07] | What are you… what are you doing? | 你 你在干嘛 |
[23:08] | I’m detonating a series of controlled explosions | 我在用托维克斯制造一系列 |
[23:10] | using Tovex, the main ingredient used | 可控爆炸 托维克斯就是炸死 |
[23:13] | in the bomb which killed Dante Scalice. | 丹特·斯加里司的炸弹里的主原料 |
[23:17] | If we can tie the bomb | 如果我们能把炸弹 |
[23:18] | to a particular Pardillo construction site, | 与帕蒂罗的某个工地联系起来 |
[23:22] | then we can shift our focus | 那么我们的调查重心 |
[23:23] | to the NSA strand of the investigation. | 就能从搁浅的国家安全局线索中转移 |
[23:26] | It’s not the first time, of course, | 当然 政府和黑帮有联系 |
[23:27] | that your government was thought to have ties to the Mob. | 这也不是第一回了 |
[23:29] | It was theorized that the CIA teamed up with | 有理论称1963年中情局和黑手党联手 |
[23:32] | the Mafia in 1963 to assassinate JFK. | 暗杀了约翰·肯尼迪 |
[23:35] | Not true, of course. | 当然 这不是真的 |
[23:37] | The truth is much stranger. | 真相比想象还离奇 |
[23:40] | Inconclusive, again. | 又一次 没结果 |
[23:42] | You know… I have an idea. | 我有一个想法 |
[23:45] | Why don’t we call our new boss, | 为什么不打电话给我们的新老板 |
[23:47] | Deputy Commissioner Da Silva? | 副局长达·席尔瓦 |
[23:49] | I’m sure he can put you in touch with an explosives expert. | 我猜他应该能帮你找到一个防爆专家 |
[23:53] | I was gonna tell you. | 我正打算告诉你 |
[23:54] | You should have. | 你是该告诉我 |
[23:55] | I would have explained how little interest I have | 然后我就能告诉你 |
[23:58] | in working for Demographics. | 我对在人口统计部工作毫无兴趣 |
[23:59] | The unit is swimming with data. | 那部门简直是畅游在数据的海洋中 |
[24:01] | It’s a fascinating vantage point from which to view the city. | 这是观察这座城市的一个有利角度 |
[24:03] | I can understand why sifting through the world’s biggest haystack | 我能理解从世界上最大的数据库中 |
[24:06] | would appeal to you, but we both know | 筛选信息对你很有吸引力 |
[24:07] | that is not what this is about. | 但我们都清楚这不是事情的关键 |
[24:11] | Detective Nash and the museum thief. | 纳什警探和博物馆窃贼 |
[24:13] | Detective Petersen and the Somalian chef. | 彼得森警探和索马里大厨 |
[24:16] | Since Bell left, | 自从贝尔离开后 |
[24:17] | we’ve had one bad date after another. | 我们和其他警探的合作就越来越糟糕 |
[24:19] | You’re trying to force some sort of reunion, | 你在试图与贝尔复合 |
[24:21] | because you don’t like consulting for anyone else. | 因为你不想做其他人的顾问 |
[24:23] | I’m hardly that naive. | 我可没那么天真 |
[24:24] | Even if I did think the relationship was reparable… | 但我确实相信我们的合作关系是可修复的 |
[24:33] | Interesting. It appears… | 有意思 看上去 |
[24:36] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[24:37] | Actually, I’m not at liberty to say. | 现在我还不能说 |
[24:39] | I’ll be back by morning. | 我明天早上回来 |
[24:42] | You won’t want to touch any of this while I’m gone. | 我走了 这堆东西你可别乱碰 |
[25:00] | Mr. Holmes. | 福尔摩斯先生 |
[25:03] | Coded text messages, | 密码短信 |
[25:05] | frequency jammer, | 频率干扰器 |
[25:07] | meeting in an unfinished sewage treatment plant– | 在一个未完工的污水处理厂碰面 |
[25:09] | you must be the most security-conscious web developer at Lantara. | 你绝对是兰塔纳最谨慎的网络开发商 |
[25:12] | My superiors insisted we not be seen together. | 我的上级强调我们的会面不能被人看见 |
[25:15] | You’re meant to understand that this is, by no means, | 你应该也因此意识到 |
[25:17] | an invitation for you to visit our office again. | 你不能再来我们办公室 |
[25:21] | We saw the records you found. | 我们看了你们找到的记录 |
[25:23] | We had to make sure we didn’t have a breach, | 我们得先保证系统没有漏洞 |
[25:25] | a backdoor into our system. We don’t. | 系统后门之类的 没有 |
[25:27] | PRISM is secure. | 系统很安全 |
[25:29] | So you’re saying the NSA has a mole? | 那你是说国家安全局有内鬼 |
[25:30] | No, I’m not. | 不 不是 |
[25:33] | Someone at the agency found Bobby Pardillo | 安全局里的某人通过邮件和电话记录 |
[25:36] | via his e-mails and his phone records, | 找到了鲍比·帕蒂罗 |
[25:38] | so unless you’re telling me that Dante Scalice | 除非你是在跟我说丹特·斯加里司 |
[25:40] | is moonlighting as a government cryptologist, | 在安全局兼职密码破译人员 |
[25:42] | you have a leak. | 那么就是有消息泄露了 |
[25:44] | This came through channels. | 这是通过正规途径传出去的 |
[25:46] | It was requested by a cop. | 是某位警察申请的信息 |
[25:51] | So you would have me believe that the NSA makes a habit | 你想让我相信国家安全局能为 |
[25:53] | of conducting electronic surveillance | 随便什么地方的警察申请 |
[25:55] | of questionable legality for any local authority who requests it? | 就实施非法电子监控吗 |
[25:59] | No. NYPD has a unit– | 不是 纽约警局底下的一个部门 |
[26:01] | Demographics, it’s called. | 人口统计部 |
[26:01] | They work to prevent terrorist attacks. | 他们的工作是预防恐怖袭击 |
[26:03] | Yes, I am familiar with that group. | 我知道 这个部门我很熟 |
[26:05] | What Deputy Commissioner Da Silva wants, he gets. | 副局长达·席尔瓦要什么 就有什么 |
[26:09] | He wanted Robert Pardillo Jr. Found. | 他要小罗伯特·帕蒂罗 我们找给他 |
[26:12] | That said, the events of the last few days | 这么说吧 过去几天发生的事情 |
[26:14] | aren’t sitting right with some of my bosses. | 让我的上司们觉得不太对劲 |
[26:15] | We thought you should know. | 我们觉得你该知道 |
[26:18] | Did the Deputy Commissioner say why he wanted him found? | 副局长没说为什么他要找他吗 |
[26:22] | No. He protects eight million lives, | 没有 他保护着八百万人的生命 |
[26:24] | Mr. Holmes. | 福尔摩斯先生 |
[26:24] | He doesn’t need to say why. | 他不需要说原因 |
[26:36] | He told you Deputy Commissioner Da Silva is dirty, | 他告诉你副局长达·席尔瓦不干净 |
[26:38] | as in Bell’s new boss Da Silva? | 那个贝尔的新上司达·席尔瓦吗 |
[26:41] | It has the ring of truth. | 这就是真相 |
[26:43] | It has the ring of something– | 或者别的什么 |
[26:44] | you yanked his chain, now he’s yanking yours. | 你打击了他 现在他报复回来了 |
[26:48] | The Demographics Unit is in touch with half | 人口统计部与全国大半的 |
[26:50] | the country’s intelligence-gathering agencies. | 情报收集组织都有联系 |
[26:52] | Now, if Da Silva was to give even the flimsiest | 即使达·席尔瓦给出了最蹩脚的借口 |
[26:54] | counterterrorism context for wanting Pardillo Jr. found, | 但只要他说找到小帕蒂罗跟反恐有关 |
[26:57] | then no good spook is going to blink at that request. | 那么再好的招数都不管用了 |
[26:59] | Well, why would he do something like that? | 为什么他会做这种事呢 |
[27:01] | Historically, money is the most effective corruptor of lawmen. | 历史表明钱是腐蚀执法者最有效的途径 |
[27:05] | But there’s always the possibility that the Ferrara family | 但很有可能费莱拉家族 |
[27:07] | made him an offer he couldn’t refuse. | 给了他一个他无法拒绝的提议 |
[27:09] | Either way, Da Silva gave the command, | 不管怎么样 达·席尔瓦下了命令 |
[27:11] | and a man who had eluded the Mafia for more than two decades | 一个已经成功躲避黑手党二十几年的人 |
[27:13] | was found in a few keystrokes. | 眨眼间就被找到了 |
[27:16] | So what now? | 那现在该怎么办 |
[27:18] | If we’re gonna make an allegation against | 如果我们要指控 |
[27:19] | the fourth-highest-ranking police official in New York, | 纽约第四高位的警官 |
[27:22] | we’re gonna need more than the shadowy utterances | 如”深喉”般不入流的含糊不清的告密 |
[27:22] | 深喉 “水门事件”中向《华盛顿邮报》透露幕后信息的秘密线人的代号 | |
[27:24] | of some third-rate Deep Throat. | 是远远不够的 |
[27:26] | Investigating Da Silva without alerting him | 在不惊动达·席尔瓦的前提下调查他 |
[27:28] | is going to be a challenge. | 将是个挑战 |
[27:30] | We’re going to need some help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[27:34] | You guys are really something. | 你们真是了不起 |
[27:36] | I can only imagine what it must sound like. | 我无法想象这对你意味着什么 |
[27:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:41] | For which part? | 为了什么 |
[27:43] | Lying and telling me you needed me to come here | 是为了骗我过来 说你们需要问问我 |
[27:45] | to answer questions about the morning I found the corpse, | 找到尸体那天早上的详情吗 |
[27:47] | or plotting against my boss? | 还是为了策划针对我上司的阴谋 |
[27:48] | We couldn’t very well plot against him at your office. | 我们不可能在你的办公室策划阴谋反对他 |
[27:51] | Given the Commissioner’s electronic omniscience, | 毕竟考虑到局长电子全知的能力 |
[27:53] | I thought it wise to provide a credible pretext for our meeting. | 我觉得有一个可信的会面借口会比较好 |
[27:56] | – Just in case. – He’s not corrupt. | -只是以防万一 -他不腐败 |
[27:58] | You don’t have a shred of proof against him. | 你们一点证据都没有 |
[28:01] | These accusations are not my own. | 这不是我个人做出的指控 |
[28:02] | They come from the NSA. | 国家安全局做出的 |
[28:05] | But you are correct– | 但你说得很对 |
[28:06] | we have no proof. | 我们确实没有证据 |
[28:08] | That’s why you’re here. | 这也是你在这儿的原因 |
[28:12] | Forget it. | 别想了 |
[28:13] | He assigned you to investigate an anonymous tip, | 他派你去调查一起匿名报案 |
[28:16] | which led directly to the discovery of Handsome Bobby’s remains. | 让你直接发现了帅鲍比的尸体 |
[28:20] | Now, I cannot currently explain | 虽然我现在没办法解释 |
[28:23] | why he may have wanted them found… | 为什么他想要让你们发现鲍比的尸体 |
[28:26] | but it’s a startling coincidence | 而他也恰巧是国家安全局给出的名字 |
[28:27] | that his was the name the NSA decided to drop. | 这是多么惊人的巧合啊 |
[28:30] | Maybe you’re just not as smart as you think you are. | 也许你没自己想得那么聪明 |
[28:33] | Maybe the biggest spy agency on the planet | 也许地球上最大的间谍机构 |
[28:36] | managed to sell you a lie. | 向你撒了谎 |
[28:37] | It’s possible. | 也有可能 |
[28:39] | – But we want to make sure. – Bear in mind, | -但是我们想确定 -记住 |
[28:41] | if your boss did decide to out Bobby, | 如果你的上司决定离开鲍比 |
[28:43] | it’s possible he did so for a very good reason. | 很可能他有很好的理由 |
[28:45] | The man may have been a pederast, | 这个男人可能是鸡奸者 |
[28:46] | or a homegrown terrorist, or both. | 或者是恐怖分子 或者都是 |
[28:49] | I can conceive of any number of scenarios | 我可以设想这些场景都会被 |
[28:50] | where this all gets swept under the rug, | 隐藏起来 |
[28:52] | but we should know the truth | 但是在决定之前 |
[28:53] | before we decide, don’t you agree? | 我们要知道真相 不是吗 |
[28:57] | You know, I expect this kind of garbage from him. | 我就知道他会跟我说这些废话 |
[29:04] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[29:10] | – Detective? – Uh, you said your piece. | -警探 -你要说的都说了 |
[29:12] | I’m not gonna sit here and listen to you smear a good cop. | 我不要坐在这儿听你诽谤一个好警察 |
[29:14] | It’s not about smearing, this is about… | 这无关于诽谤 这是… |
[29:16] | What is it with you?! Huh? | 你怎么了 |
[29:18] | What, I-I won’t forgive you, so you want | 我不原谅你 所以你想 |
[29:20] | to send me on a witch hunt, wreck my career? | 对我进行政治陷害 毁掉我的职业吗 |
[29:23] | Oh, your “career”? Is that what you’re calling it, is it? | 你的”职业” 你就是这么认为的吗 |
[29:24] | Sitting behind a desk, analyzing data? | 就是坐在桌子后面 分析数据吗 |
[29:27] | Oh, I’m sorry, wasn’t it you who, just two days ago, | 抱歉 两天前是谁 |
[29:29] | told my boss you wanted a piece of the action? | 告诉我的老板你想参与进来 |
[29:31] | I was attempting to get a rise out of you, | 我想引起你的注意 |
[29:33] | to remind you that no matter where you go | 想提醒你不论你去哪里 |
[29:35] | or how tedious the work you undertake, | 不论你做什么无聊的工作 |
[29:36] | it will not change what you are– a detective. | 都不能改变你是一个警探的事实 |
[29:39] | I am a detective. | 我是一名警探 |
[29:41] | Well, you still carry the title, yeah. | 是 你还有这个头衔 |
[29:43] | But it’s more than that, isn’t it? | 但是不止于此 不是吗 |
[29:44] | It’s a calling. It’s your calling. | 这是一个职业 属于你的职业 |
[29:47] | You are not an analyst; you are not an assessor of data. | 你不是分析家 不是数据评估者 |
[29:50] | You transferred from Major Crimes either because your pride | 你从重案组调离 |
[29:53] | would not allow you to occupy the same space as me | 要么因为你的自尊心不允许我们共事 |
[29:55] | or because you’re feeling sorry for yourself. | 要么因为你为自己感到抱歉 |
[29:57] | In either case, a pathetic excuse. | 不论哪种情况 都是可怜的借口 |
[29:58] | I have a tremor in my hand. | 我的手一直在颤抖 |
[30:01] | I can’t shoot, can’t get out on the street | 我不能开枪 不能上街破案 |
[30:04] | and work cases because of you! | 是因为你 |
[30:05] | Bollocks! You could’ve stayed in Major Crimes | 胡说 你本能留在重案组 |
[30:07] | until you completed your rehab! | 直到你康复 |
[30:08] | You’re assuming my rehab can be completed! | 你以为我可以康复吗 |
[30:11] | Because I have faith in you! | 因为我对你有信心 |
[30:12] | I have faith in your perseverance! | 我对你的坚持不懈有信心 |
[30:15] | Be my friend, don’t be my friend– | 做不做我朋友 |
[30:17] | whatever– but don’t be so foolish | 随便你 但不要犯傻 |
[30:19] | as to confuse punishing me with punishing yourself! | 把惩罚你自己当作在惩罚我 |
[30:26] | You know what I thought the first time I met you? | 你知道第一次见你我怎么想的吗 |
[30:30] | Man, it comes easy for that guy. | 和这家伙会很好相处 |
[30:32] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[30:34] | Well, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:36] | It doesn’t come that easy to the rest of us. | 以后我们无法和以前一样了 |
[30:40] | I am a drug addict, Marcus. | 我是个瘾君子 马库斯 |
[30:42] | A drug addict. | 瘾君子 |
[30:44] | And it might seem like an abstraction to you | 对你来说这件事似乎很不真实 |
[30:46] | because I have been sober since I made your acquaintance. | 因为从认识你到现在我一直很清醒 |
[30:48] | But two years ago, I was as pitiable a soul | 但你从未见过 两年前 |
[30:51] | as you will ever meet. | 那个可怜的我 |
[30:54] | With help, I fought back, | 我在别人帮助下戒掉毒瘾 |
[30:57] | and I got a little bit better. | 慢慢好了起来 |
[31:00] | I know what I’m supposed to do with my life. | 我知道该怎么生活 |
[31:03] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[31:18] | This doesn’t feel right. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[31:21] | Well, forget your fantasies of stone-walled Mafia compounds, | 忘掉你想的黑手党化合物吧 |
[31:24] | it’s actually quite a good place to “go to the mattresses.” | 这个地方很适合参加一场激战 |
[31:27] | It’s incongruous. | 这不一致 |
[31:28] | I’m not saying that we’ve got the wrong place. | 我不是说我们走错了地方 |
[31:30] | I don’t think Big Teddy’s mistress lied to us. | 我认为大特迪·费莱拉没有骗我们 |
[31:33] | Neither would you with the threat of deportation | 你也不用担心 |
[31:34] | hanging over your head. | 有被驱逐出境的危险 |
[31:36] | Rather fiendish of you. | 你的手段更残忍 |
[31:38] | What I’m trying to say is, I don’t like the idea | 我想说的是 我不赞成这个想法 |
[31:40] | of accusing a violent crime boss of having a cop on the take | 没有后援就来指控一个黑帮老大 |
[31:44] | without backup. | 跟警察勾结 |
[31:46] | Well, I suppose we could always announce our arrival. | 我想我们该宣告我们的到来 |
[31:52] | All right, make it quick. | 好吧 有事快说 |
[31:54] | Couple of… police errand boys | 你们这对… |
[31:57] | or whatever you are. | 我不管你是警察还是什么 |
[31:59] | Well, actually, Mr. Ferrara, | 事实上 费莱拉先生 |
[32:01] | we suspect you of having a police errand boy of your own, | 我们怀疑你贿赂警官为你办事 |
[32:04] | and that’s why we’re here. | 所以我们来这儿了 |
[32:06] | – That right? – You fancy yourself a businessman– | -是吗 -如果你是个商人 |
[32:08] | so which of these deals sounds better? | 想想哪种交易听起来更好一些 |
[32:11] | You tell us how Dante Scalice managed to locate | 你告诉我们丹特·斯加里司 |
[32:14] | Handsome Bobby Pardillo, and in exchange, | 是如何找到帅鲍比·帕蒂罗的 |
[32:17] | we will not divulge your assistance. Or… | 我们会保密 作为交换 |
[32:20] | don’t tell us what you know, and you can add | 或者 不要告诉我你知道什么 |
[32:22] | two new enemies to a long and growing list. | 你可以在名单上再多加两名敌人 |
[32:26] | You threatening me? | 你在威胁我 |
[32:27] | We think it’s only a matter of time | 我们觉得这是时间问题 |
[32:29] | before police prove that Scalice was working | 警方迟早会证实斯加里司 |
[32:31] | under your orders when he killed Bobby Pardillo. | 杀死鲍比·帕蒂罗时是在为你工作 |
[32:34] | Give us the name of the officer | 告诉我们那名警官的名字 |
[32:35] | we believe you have on your payroll, | 我们相信你的薪水单上有他 |
[32:36] | and we will talk to our captain, see if a deal can’t be struck. | 我们会告诉我们警监 看是否能达成协议 |
[32:39] | We don’t have a cop. | 我们没有警官 |
[32:41] | Dante didn’t have a cop. | 丹特没有警官 |
[32:43] | And if one of you has sent him that packet, it’s news to me, | 如果有人给他发过包裹 这对我是个新闻 |
[32:47] | and it’s your problem. | 这是你们的问题 |
[32:48] | Packet? | 包裹 |
[32:50] | Dante got it in the mail ten days ago, out of nowhere. | 丹特十天前在邮箱里发现的 不知道哪来的 |
[32:52] | “A bolt from the blue,” he said. | 他说是飞来横祸 |
[32:55] | Telling me that there’s all this crap about our old friend. | 和我胡扯说这些和我们的老朋友有关 |
[32:58] | I said to him, “You know what? | 我告诉他 你知道什么 |
[32:59] | Who cares about Bobby Pardillo anymore?” | 现在谁还管鲍比·帕蒂罗是哪根葱 |
[33:03] | You think I like being out here in the sticks | 你觉得我喜欢住在鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[33:06] | with a gun under my pillow? | 还得在枕头底下放支枪吗 |
[33:09] | See, I didn’t tell him to do what he did. | 所以我可没指使他做什么 |
[33:12] | And you can take that back to your, uh, pigpen. | 你们可以把那个带回”猪圈”去了 |
[33:17] | Sir, uh, Casey said I might be able to get a minute? | 长官 凯西说我可以跟你说几句话 |
[33:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:22] | I just wanted to talk to you about something. | 我只是想告诉您一些事 |
[33:25] | When Holmes came over here the other day, | 那天福尔摩斯来的时候 |
[33:27] | he asked you about the tip | 他问了您关于那个 |
[33:28] | – we got about the barrels? – Yeah. | -报警的人的问题 -是 |
[33:30] | It’s just… he reached out to me this morning. | 他今早联系我 |
[33:32] | He thought the tip might have been fake. | 他说那个匿名报警是伪造的 |
[33:36] | Fake? | 伪造的 |
[33:36] | He thinks maybe someone wanted us to find that body. | 他说可能是有人想让我们发现尸体 |
[33:40] | To what end? | 目的是什么 |
[33:43] | Not a clue. | 还不知道 |
[33:44] | But that’s sort of what I wanted to talk to you about. | 但这正是我想和你说说的问题 |
[33:47] | You know my history with the guy, and now you see | 你知道我和他合作的历史 现在 |
[33:50] | that some of the theories he comes up with | 你也了解了他提出的一些想法 |
[33:51] | can be pretty out there, | 是多么离奇 |
[33:54] | and I just don’t think he’ll be a good fit around here. | 我只是觉得他不适合这里 |
[33:58] | Consider him gone. | 考虑到他已经走了 |
[34:00] | I trust your judgment. | 我相信你的判断 |
[34:03] | Just not about the Knicks. | 除了对尼克斯队[NBA球队] |
[34:06] | We officially need a new pizza place. | 我们真的需要一个新的披萨外卖店了 |
[34:08] | This one is taking forever! | 这家送得太慢了 |
[34:09] | We visit a Mobster in hiding, and you order Italian. | 我们刚见过隐居的黑道成员 你就订意大利菜 |
[34:12] | Can a Godfather marathon be far behind? | 一场教父马拉松还会远吗 |
[34:14] | It certainly seemed like Big Teddy was telling the truth, right? | 看起来大特迪说的是实话 对吧 |
[34:17] | But if Da Silva wasn’t working | 但如果达·席尔瓦没有为 |
[34:18] | for the Ferraras, I don’t get it. | 费莱拉家族工作 我就不懂了 |
[34:20] | There is no trace of any grudge | 这些旧档案里 完全没有怨恨 |
[34:21] | against Handsome Bobby in the old case files. | 帅鲍比的一丁点痕迹 |
[34:24] | Well, perhaps the motive is not from the past, | 也许动机不是来自于过去 |
[34:26] | but from the present. | 而是现在 |
[34:27] | We must ask ourselves, | 我们得想想 |
[34:29] | “What might compel | 是什么逼迫 |
[34:30] | “A decorated officer to risk his career | 一个有授勋的警官拿他的职业生涯冒险 |
[34:32] | in order to facilitate the demise of a washed-up gangster”” | 就为了促使一个金盆洗手的黑帮消失 |
[34:36] | Oh. Finally. | 终于来了 |
[34:39] | You know what? | 你要知道 |
[34:42] | Maybe after dinner, we can… Marcus. | 也许晚饭后 我们可以… 马库斯 |
[34:47] | Come in. | 进来 |
[34:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:54] | So, I, uh… | 那个 我… |
[34:56] | I had a talk with the deputy commissioner. | 我和副局长谈了谈 |
[34:59] | You shared our suspicions? | 你把我们的怀疑告诉他了 |
[35:01] | I asked him about the tipster, | 我问他那个报警的人了 |
[35:02] | same as you, and he didn’t blink. | 如你所说 他没有闪烁其词 |
[35:05] | He was comfortable, open. | 他很自然 |
[35:08] | But there was something in his voice. | 但他的声音不太对 |
[35:10] | It bothered me. Couldn’t tell you why. | 不知道为什么 让我产生了怀疑 |
[35:12] | You have instincts. | 你的直觉很准 |
[35:13] | My point is, I wanted to know. | 我是说 我想知道 |
[35:16] | I had to. | 我必须知道 |
[35:17] | So I walked him out, | 所以我和他一起出去 |
[35:19] | and I doubled back. | 然后折返回来 |
[35:21] | Found this in his office. | 从他办公室发现了这个 |
[35:23] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[35:24] | Proof that you were right. He’s dirty. | 证明你是正确的证据 他不干净 |
[35:36] | It is career case, it is three career cases. | 是他为黑帮做事的档案 三份滥用职权的文件 |
[35:40] | The Deputy Commissioner has enough there | 副局长手里的证据足够让 |
[35:41] | to put Robert Pardillo behind bars | 罗伯特·帕蒂罗在监狱里 |
[35:44] | for about a thousand years. | 把牢底坐穿 |
[35:45] | Well, if you line up the sentences | 如果你把这些事 |
[35:46] | back to back, you might be right. | 一件一件都联系起来 你可能是对的 |
[35:48] | Accessory to murder, racketeering, | 谋杀罪的帮凶 敲诈勒索 |
[35:50] | tampering with union elections. | 篡改工会选举结果 |
[35:52] | I still can’t believe how old some of this stuff is. | 我都不敢相信他做这些有那么久了 |
[35:55] | Da Silva must have been working on this since the ’70s. | 达·席尔瓦一定从七十年代就开始这么干了 |
[35:57] | It makes no sense. He had the goods | 这根本说不通 他攥着黑帮老大的把柄 |
[35:59] | on a Mob boss for over 30 years, never told a soul. | 三十多年 却没告诉任何人 |
[36:02] | Then he flips the guy’s son to his enemies? | 然后他把那家伙的儿子送给了他的敌人 |
[36:05] | This was in the file. | 这是档案里的 |
[36:06] | Yeah, I noticed. | 对 我看到了 |
[36:08] | The handwriting is Robert Pardillo’s. | 字迹是罗伯特·帕蒂罗的 |
[36:11] | I just compared it to a sample the police had on file. | 我刚刚跟警方的一份档案比对过 |
[36:14] | The article was written 12 days ago, | 这篇文章是十二天前写的 |
[36:16] | a mere 48 hours before Dante Scalice | 就在丹特·斯加里司收到那个 |
[36:18] | received the packet which helped him locate Handsome Bobby. | 帮他找到帅鲍比的包裹的四十八小时前 |
[36:21] | Everything else in the dossier predates the Internet. | 档案里剩下的东西网上早就有了 |
[36:24] | This could be the straw that broke the camel’s back. | 这可能是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草 |
[36:26] | But it’s just an article on a union election. | 但这只是关于工会选举的一篇文章 |
[36:29] | It could also be the Rosetta Stone | 这也可能是解密 |
[36:30] | which unlocks the meaning of the file, | 这份档案的关键所在 |
[36:31] | – and gives us Da Silva’s true motive. – Which was? | -揭示了达·席尔瓦的真正动机 -是什么 |
[36:35] | He sacrificed Pardillo Junior | 他牺牲了小帕蒂罗 |
[36:36] | in an effort to wriggle out from under Pardillo Senior’s thumb. | 是为了从老帕蒂罗的掌心里挣脱出来 |
[36:39] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 那根本说不通啊 |
[36:41] | Doesn’t it? Think it through. | 是吗 好好想想 |
[36:42] | The oldest evidence here dates back | 这里最早的证据可以追溯到 |
[36:44] | to Da Silva’s first year as a beat cop in Murray Hill. | 达·席尔瓦在默里山当巡警的第一年 |
[36:48] | He’s been cleaning up | 从他当上警察后 |
[36:49] | the Pardillo family’s messiest missteps | 他就开始帮助帕蒂罗家族收拾 |
[36:51] | since he joined the force, which strongly suggests why | 他们的烂摊子 这在很大程度上表明 |
[36:53] | he was put on the force in the first place. | 那就是他去做警察的动机 |
[36:56] | Da Silva is Deputy Commissioner. | 达·席尔瓦是副局长 |
[36:58] | You think he’s a Mob plant? | 你觉得他是黑帮的内线 |
[36:59] | At first. But as you say, he rose. | 刚开始是 但就像你说的 他升官了 |
[37:02] | You can’t achieve his rank via subterfuge alone. | 光靠一张嘴他是没法升到现在的位置的 |
[37:04] | He was, by all accounts, an excellent police officer. | 据大家所言 他是个出色的警官 |
[37:07] | I believe he was converted to his new cause. | 我相信他热衷于自己的新事业 |
[37:11] | The guy’s closing in on a gold watch. | 那家伙即将坐上高位 |
[37:13] | It’s a little late in the day to grow a conscience, | 现在再良心发现有点晚了 |
[37:15] | – don’t you think? – Louis Martinez. | -你不觉得吗 -路易斯·马丁内斯 |
[37:18] | His candidate for treasurer of the local 127– | 他的候选人 来应聘127支会财务主管 |
[37:20] | a construction union which has provided health benefits | 那是在过去的五十年里为帕蒂罗家族 |
[37:23] | and a steady income to the Pardillo family for the last | 提供医疗保障和稳定收入的 |
[37:26] | 50 years. | 建筑工会 |
[37:27] | Martinez is a reformist, churchgoing citizen. | 马丁内斯是个改革家 是个模范公民 |
[37:30] | His election would be a crippling blow | 他的参选将对这个腐败的犯罪家族 |
[37:32] | to a decaying crime family. | 造成沉重的打击 |
[37:34] | That clipping… | 那个剪报… |
[37:35] | Is a death sentence– yes, I suspect so. | 是死刑 对 我猜是的 |
[37:44] | You’re not suggesting Da Silva’s | 你不是在说达·席尔瓦被指令 |
[37:46] | been ordered to kill this Martinez guy? | 去杀了这个叫马丁内斯的人吧 |
[37:48] | His role will most likely be | 他的角色更像是 |
[37:49] | to cover up the murder, as it has been so often in the past. | 掩盖谋杀罪行 过去也时常发生这样的事 |
[37:54] | All right, back up a second. | 好吧 倒回去一点 |
[37:56] | Why have Handsome Bobby killed? | 为什么帅鲍比被杀了 |
[37:58] | Having him killed was not the point. | 杀了他并不是重点 |
[38:00] | Having him found dead was. | 让人发现他死了才是 |
[38:02] | And with due respect to your contribution, | 无意冒犯你的辛勤劳动 |
[38:04] | Da Silva orchestrated both the death and the discovery. | 但他的死和被发现都是达·席尔瓦安排的 |
[38:07] | I imagine that he tracked | 我可以想象他跟”独裁者”派来的杀手 |
[38:08] | Scalice’s progress with an assist from Big Brother. | 一起追踪斯加里司的过程 |
[38:11] | He wanted a Mob war. | 他想挑起黑帮间的战争 |
[38:13] | A chain reaction of violent reprisals | 暴力报复的连锁反应 |
[38:15] | which would at least weaken the Pardillo family. | 至少会削弱帕蒂罗家族的实力 |
[38:17] | At best, it would result in the death | 最好的结果是让 |
[38:19] | of the one man who knew his origins. | 知道他底细的人死掉 |
[38:22] | The only way Da Silva sails off into retirement | 达·席尔瓦和黑帮撇清的唯一方法 |
[38:24] | is if the boss dies. | 就是杀了黑帮老大 |
[38:26] | That file is unusable as a nuclear arsenal. | 这份档案就像核武器一样不能轻易使用 |
[38:30] | He kept it solely to remind Pardillo | 他留着它以提醒帕蒂罗 |
[38:32] | of their mutually-assured destruction. | 他们都有摧毁对方的能力 |
[38:34] | Well, it won’t be much use to a DA, either. | 对地方检察官来说它也没多大用处 |
[38:36] | I stole it from his office. | 这是我从他办公室偷来的 |
[38:37] | It would be inadmissible in any case against Da Silva. | 它不能作为指控达·席尔瓦的证据 |
[38:40] | He might not go to jail, but he certainly won’t keep his job. | 他可能不会进监狱 但工作肯定保不住了 |
[38:43] | Neither would the detective. | 警探的工作也保不住了 |
[38:45] | Fortunately, I don’t think | 幸运的是 我觉得 |
[38:46] | that level of self-sacrifice will be necessary. | 那种程度的自我牺牲是不必要的 |
[38:51] | All right, thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[38:53] | Uh, Commissioner? | 局长 |
[38:55] | Thought you’d want to hear this. | 有些事要告诉你 |
[38:57] | The lab was able to link the car bomb that killed Dante Scalice | 实验室取得了杀死丹特·斯加里司的汽车炸弹 |
[39:00] | to explosives from one of Robert Pardillo’s construction offices. | 和罗伯特·帕蒂罗建筑公司的炸药之间的联系 |
[39:04] | Apparently, they went and pulled the security tapes. | 显然 是他们拿走了安保录像 |
[39:06] | They got the old man giving the nod himself. | 他们得到了老大的许可 |
[39:08] | – Is that right? – Captain Gregson said | -是吗 -格雷森警监说 |
[39:10] | he’s gonna hold off on the warrant | 他会等到他们知道帕蒂罗的 |
[39:11] | till they know Pardillo’s whereabouts, | 下落之后再给搜查令 |
[39:13] | but with a little luck, should be wrapped up by end of day. | 但幸运的话 今天晚些时候就能抓到人了 |
[39:16] | Well, that’s a damn fine collar for Tommy Gregson. | 那汤米·格雷森可真是摊上好事了 |
[39:21] | You tell him I said so. | 你把我的话转告他 |
[39:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:31] | Robert? You’re late. | 罗伯特 你迟到了 |
[39:34] | I’m on my way. | 我在路上呢 |
[39:35] | What the hell is the matter with you? | 你他妈的到底是怎么了 |
[39:37] | I shouldn’t even be showing my face here. | 我根本就不应该出现在这儿 |
[39:39] | There’s a nice Barolo down in the galley. Go help yourself. | 船上的厨房里有一瓶好酒 不要客气 |
[39:42] | Be there in 15. | 十五分钟内过来 |
[39:44] | I don’t think you understand the spot that I’m in. | 我觉得你不了解我现在的处境 |
[39:47] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[39:49] | You got problems. You got problems. | 你陷入麻烦了 你有麻烦 |
[39:52] | But we gotta get on the same page, | 但对于如何处理马丁内斯 |
[39:54] | how we’re handling Martinez. | 我们得达成共识 |
[39:56] | Bobby, I wouldn’t have asked you here | 鲍比 如果事情不严重 |
[39:58] | if it wasn’t serious, huh? | 我是不会叫你来这儿的 |
[40:01] | Something you got to see. | 有东西得让你看 |
[40:03] | Won’t take five minutes. | 用不了五分钟 |
[40:04] | Commissioner Da Silva, | 达·席尔瓦局长 |
[40:06] | put down your weapon. You’re surrounded. | 放下你的武器 你被包围了 |
[40:09] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 别动 |
[40:11] | Stay right there! Do not move! | 站着别动 别动 |
[40:13] | Let me see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[40:16] | Clear the boat! | 排查船只 |
[40:17] | Robert Pardillo… | 罗伯特·帕蒂罗 |
[40:19] | come out with your hands behind your head. | 把手放在脑后然后走出来 |
[40:21] | It’s safe. | 安全了 |
[40:23] | We’re not gonna let the Deputy Commissioner hurt you. | 我们不会让副局长伤害你 |
[40:25] | All right, lock it down! Go! | 好了 把它锁上 走吧 |
[40:27] | Move! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[40:31] | A silencer. | 一个消音器 |
[40:33] | You were gonna take me on a boat ride? | 你想让我死在船上吗 |
[40:34] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个贱人 |
[40:38] | Come over here, | 过来 |
[40:38] | you rat bastard! | 你个混蛋 |
[40:54] | “We’re not gonna let him hurt you” was a nice touch. | “我们不会让他伤害你” 说得真感人 |
[41:03] | No kidding. | 没开玩笑 |
[41:06] | I bet he did. | 我相信他会的 |
[41:09] | And-and thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[41:12] | All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[41:15] | You’re allowed a television | 你同意在灯塔监狱的 |
[41:15] | in your room at Beacon Correctional, correct? | 牢房里放一台电视 对吧 |
[41:18] | You could hear all that? | 你们都能听见吗 |
[41:19] | I couldn’t. | 我听不见 |
[41:20] | The deposed Deputy Commissioner is going | 被免职的副局长要去 |
[41:22] | to a minimum security facility upstate | 安全等级最低的监狱 |
[41:24] | for the remainder of his natural-born life. | 度过他的余生了 |
[41:26] | He struck a deal. | 他达成了一项交易 |
[41:28] | You testify against Robert Pardillo and his entire family, | 你去指证罗伯特·帕蒂罗和他的家族 |
[41:31] | you get basic cable. | 你就有电视看 |
[41:32] | I would have thought bread and water would suffice. | 我还以为只要有面包和水就够了 |
[41:34] | Well, he’s never gonna have a good night’s | 他永远都没法睡个好觉了 |
[41:35] | sleep again. That’s for sure. | 那是肯定的 |
[41:37] | Department’s gonna take a black eye on this one. | 警局对这件事很重视 |
[41:41] | Small price to pay for cutting out a cancer, no? | 只用很小的代价就切掉了大毒瘤 不是吗 |
[41:44] | While you’re here, | 既然你在这儿 |
[41:45] | I wanted to thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[41:46] | for straightening everything out with Marcus. | 把马库斯掰回来了 |
[41:49] | – It’s good to have him back. – What? | -能让他回来挺好的 -什么 |
[42:01] | They’re good-looking kids, man. | 这些孩子真漂亮 伙计 |
[42:02] | Yeah, they’re gonna love you. | 对 他们会喜欢你的 |
[42:04] | The crazy guy at Dad’s office who bankrolled their new bikes. | 爸爸办公室里那个给新自行车赞助的疯子 |
[42:08] | For a desk. | 就为了张桌子 |
[42:09] | Well, you sold low. | 你出价低了 |
[42:11] | I would’ve went twice as high. | 我本想出两倍的价钱的 |
[42:13] | You’re an odd one, Bell. | 你真是个怪人 贝尔 |
[42:16] | Don’t know what to tell you, man. | 不知道该怎么跟你说 伙计 |
[42:17] | It’s my desk. | 这可是我的桌子 |