时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 艾琳·阿德勒 Anemoon大街 八号 5271 GS Sint-Michielsgestel 荷兰 | |
[00:03] | He’s only loved one person | 据我所知 |
[00:04] | in his life, as far as I can tell, | 他一生只爱过一个人 |
[00:06] | and she was murdered. | 而她却惨遭杀害 |
[00:07] | My name is Moriarty. | 我的名字叫莫里亚蒂 |
[00:09] | I believe we’re overdue for a chat. | 我相信这对话久违了 |
[00:14] | Moriarty said you weren’t to be harmed, | 莫里亚蒂说不能让你受伤 |
[00:15] | but then, a few hours ago, she tried | 但几个小时前 |
[00:17] | – to have me killed. – “She”? | -她试图杀了我 -“她” |
[00:22] | Moriarty. | 莫里亚蒂 |
[00:24] | So who was the man I spoke to on the phone? | 那跟我讲电话的那个男人是谁 |
[00:26] | You talked to one of my lieutenants. | 跟你说话的是我的一个副手 |
[00:27] | He has, over the years, played the role repeatedly. | 多年来他一直扮演这个角色 |
[00:30] | You said | 你说 |
[00:31] | there was only one person in the world | 世上只有一人 |
[00:33] | who could surprise you. | 能让你感到意外 |
[00:34] | Turns out there’s two. | 看来是有两个 |
[00:42] | I’m going to get a coffee with a guy from True Romantix. | 我要去和真爱网上认识的一位男士喝咖啡 |
[00:45] | I told him I only have an hour, so | 我和他说我只有一个小时的空闲时间 |
[00:47] | if he is a dud, | 所以如果他很没劲的话 |
[00:48] | I will be back soon. | 我很快就回来了 |
[00:50] | I’m certain it will be a profound experience | 我肯定这对你俩来说 |
[00:52] | for the both of you. | 都会是一次很有意义的经历 |
[00:55] | Are you out of clean laundry? | 你没干净衣服穿了吗 |
[01:00] | Enjoy. | 自个儿慢慢玩吧 |
[01:38] | We have spilled much ink, you and I, | 你与我 我们花费很多笔墨 |
[01:40] | in our discussion of human connection… | 来讨论人际关系 |
[01:46] | and we’re no closer to understanding | 但自我们通信开始 |
[01:48] | than we were when the correspondence began. | 却从未增进共识 |
[01:51] | I often feel as if I’m standing | 我总感觉自己好似 |
[01:53] | on one side of a wide chasm, | 站在大峡谷的一边 |
[01:55] | shouting across, | 大声呼喊 |
[01:57] | and wondering if the response I hear comes from you, | 思考我所听见的回复 是来自于你 |
[02:00] | or if it is my own voice echoing back to me. | 还只是自己的回声 |
[02:05] | It seems to me, on my side of the canyon, | 在我这边的峡谷 |
[02:08] | that the search for unity with another | 寻求他人的相伴 |
[02:10] | is the font of much of the world’s unhappiness. | 似乎是这个世界大部分不幸的根源 |
[02:15] | I watch as Watson, eager as ever to extract some meaning | 我眼见华生一如既往地渴望 |
[02:18] | from the prevailing social conventions, | 从普遍的社会习俗里 找出其中意义 |
[02:20] | endures a series of curated mating rituals. | 经历了一场又一场安排好的相亲 |
[02:23] | It seems to me that she’s incrementally | 而在我看来 每次相亲归来 |
[02:26] | less content each time she returns from one. | 她的不满反而会递增 |
[02:31] | I conduct myself as though | 我把自己定位为 |
[02:33] | I’m above matters of the heart, | 虽然超脱于世俗感情 |
[02:36] | chiefly because I have seen them corrode people I respect. | 主要因为我曾亲眼见证它毁了我所尊敬的人 |
[02:40] | But in my candid moments, | 但在我真性流露的时刻 |
[02:41] | I sometimes wonder if I take the stance I do because love, | 我有时会思考自己这么想是否因为爱 |
[02:44] | for lack of a better word, | 鉴于我找不到更贴切的词汇 |
[02:46] | is a game I fail to understand, | 是一场我无法理解的游戏 |
[02:49] | and so I opt not to play. | 所以我选择全身而退 |
[02:54] | After all, if I truly had | 毕竟 如果我的信念 |
[02:57] | the purity of all my convictions, | 当真如此纯粹 |
[03:01] | I wouldn’t regret so many of the things i’ve done. | 我便不会为这么多自己的所作所为而后悔 |
[03:06] | Nor would I persist, | 我也不会 |
[03:07] | against so many of my better instincts, | 违背自己许多明知更好的直觉 |
[03:09] | in this correspondence. | 坚持与你通信 |
[03:12] | I find you a challenge, | 我把你视为挑战 |
[03:15] | one that, in spite of all that you’ve done, | 一个尽管罪行累累 |
[03:18] | continues to stimulate. | 却仍能刺激我的挑战 |
[03:22] | And so the conversation, futile though it may finally be, | 所以这番对话 就算最后可能是一场徒劳 |
[03:25] | continues, and we are left to wonder: | 仍在继续 我们共同思索 |
[03:30] | have we simply failed to find the answers to the questions | 只是我们无法找到迷惑我们的 |
[03:32] | that preoccupy us… | 问题的答案 |
[03:34] | or can they not be answered at all? | 还是它们其实根本无解 |
[03:38] | Fortunately for both of us, | 你我都该庆幸的是 |
[03:41] | the world always presents the next diversion… | 这个世界自会把萦绕其中的问题 |
[03:45] | the next elaborate distraction from the problems that vex. | 推向下一个转折 下一个错综复杂的转变 |
[03:53] | We’re good. | 准备完毕 |
[04:38] | Kayden. | 凯敦 |
[05:15] | The victim’s name was Max Fuller. | 死者名叫麦克斯·福勒 |
[05:17] | British national, some kind of old money. | 英国公民 家产万贯的土豪 |
[05:21] | His ancestors built the railroads | 他的祖先建造了连通 |
[05:22] | that connects London and Manchester. | 伦敦和曼彻斯特的铁路 |
[05:26] | Sometime after midnight, | 昨天午夜后的某一时刻 |
[05:27] | they disabled the alarm, | 他们破坏了安保系统 |
[05:28] | got past a state-of-the-art deadbolt | 穿过了一扇装有最先进的门闩 |
[05:30] | and a steel-plated cage door. | 而且是钢板制成的大门 |
[05:32] | They encountered Mr. Fuller | 他们在上楼 |
[05:34] | on their way upstairs | 去凯敦·福勒卧室的途中 |
[05:35] | to his daughter Kayden’s bedroom. | 遭遇了福勒先生 |
[05:37] | Mrs. Fuller woke up about an hour later, | 大概一个小时后 福勒太太起床 |
[05:41] | discovered her husband was gone. | 发现她丈夫不见了 |
[05:43] | Went out to the stairs, | 走到楼梯这的时候 |
[05:44] | found the body. | 发现了尸体 |
[05:47] | Did the kidnappers leave a note? | 绑匪留下讯息了吗 |
[05:49] | Nothing. The FBI’s on their way down now. | 没有 联调局的人正赶过来 |
[05:52] | I’d like to see the child’s bedroom, please. | 我想看看孩子的卧室 |
[05:57] | No caller I.D. | 没有来电显示 |
[06:00] | Just a question mark. | 只有一个问号 |
[06:06] | Mrs. Fuller, | 福勒太太 |
[06:07] | are you up for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[06:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:16] | Good evening, Mrs. Fuller. | 晚上好 福勒太太 |
[06:18] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[06:19] | My name hardly matters. | 我的名字并不重要 |
[06:21] | Suffice it to say that you and I are about to embark | 重要的是我们接下来要谈的 |
[06:23] | on a brief but intense affair. | 简短而又要紧的事 |
[06:26] | Would the other parties present care to announce themselves? | 在场的其他人不做一下自我介绍吗 |
[06:30] | This is Captain Tom Gregson | 我是纽约警局的汤姆·格雷森警监 |
[06:32] | of the NYPD. I’m listening. | 我在听你的电话 |
[06:34] | Congratulations on beating your federal colleagues to the scene. | 恭喜你比联调局的同事抢先到现场 |
[06:37] | When they arrive, please tell them that this can be | 等他们到了 请告诉他们 |
[06:39] | a simple transaction, provided no one mucks it up. | 只要没人捣乱 这会是场简单的交易 |
[06:43] | The price for the safe return of Kayden Fuller | 凯敦·福勒安全回家的代价 |
[06:45] | is $50 million. | 是五千万 |
[06:48] | I know that voice. | 我认得这声音 |
[06:49] | $50 million. | 五千万 |
[06:50] | It’s Moriarty. | 是莫里亚蒂 |
[06:51] | Could you tell me…? | 能告诉我… |
[06:52] | Moriarty is a woman and she is in jail. | 莫里亚蒂是个女人 正在服刑 |
[06:54] | It’s the man who pretended to be Moriarty. | 这男人假扮成莫里亚蒂 |
[06:57] | The one who tried to hire us. | 之前想雇我们的那个人 |
[06:59] | Consolidate the funds and be ready | 筹集资金 |
[07:00] | to issue payment, Ms. Fuller. | 准备付款 福勒女士 |
[07:02] | I’ll be in touch with further details. | 我会通知你进一步的细节 |
[07:04] | It does sound like him. | 的确像是他的声音 |
[07:05] | Was he on long enough? Did you get anything? | 通话时间够长吗 查到什么了吗 |
[07:07] | Captain. | 警监 |
[07:14] | The man you just spoke with | 刚刚跟你对话的人 |
[07:15] | is one of Moriarty’s lieutenants. | 是莫里亚蒂的手下 |
[07:17] | As in your Moriarty? | 你那位莫里亚蒂 |
[07:19] | I’ve spoken with him before myself. | 我以前跟他说过话 |
[07:20] | I’m quite certain. | 我很确定 |
[07:22] | Moriarty’s agents do not act without her leave. | 莫里亚蒂的手下都是听命行事的 |
[07:25] | She’s somewhere in this. | 她一定也参与其中 |
[07:27] | I would like to speak with her. | 我想跟她谈谈 |
[07:28] | You can’t just walk | 你不能就这样 |
[07:29] | into the supermax wing at Newgate. | 走进纽盖特高度戒备的监狱 |
[07:31] | It shouldn’t be overly difficult. | 其实也不难 |
[07:33] | I know for a fact I’m on her list of approved visitors. | 我在她的批准访客名单上 |
[07:37] | Well, I’ll work on that. | 我会处理的 |
[07:42] | How do you know that you’re on her list of visitors? | 你怎么知道你在她的访客名单上 |
[07:48] | There must be 30 letters here. | 这里肯定有30封信吧 |
[07:50] | 27. The first one arrived | 27封 第一封是在我们 |
[07:52] | shortly before we left for London. | 出发去伦敦前不久寄来的 |
[07:54] | Moriarty sends them to a post office box I maintain in the Bronx. | 莫里亚蒂寄到我在布朗克斯的那个信箱 |
[07:57] | I’ve no idea how she learned of it. | 不知道她是怎么知道那里的 |
[07:59] | I began to reply after the fifth one. | 第五封之后我开始回信 |
[08:01] | She said she was on the verge of quitting the correspondence. | 她说她快要放弃给我写信了 |
[08:03] | – And you didn’t want that? – Of course not. | -而你不希望如此 -当然 |
[08:06] | Whatever my history with the woman, | 不管我和这女人有什么恩怨 |
[08:07] | she remains a criminal genius. | 她都是个犯罪天才 |
[08:09] | Her mind and her methods are worthy of study. | 她的想法和方式都值得研究 |
[08:11] | Oh, so all this is in the name of science? | 所以这全是出于科学研究 |
[08:14] | Of course. | 是的 |
[08:15] | Any detective would relish the chance | 所有侦探都想要这个机会 |
[08:16] | to analyze how she thinks. | 一探她脑中究竟 |
[08:19] | I’m a detective. | 我是个侦探 |
[08:20] | You didn’t show me these letters. | 你没给我看这些信 |
[08:21] | You hid them in a beehive. | 你把信藏在了蜂窝里 |
[08:23] | This exchange is an entirely good thing. | 这种通信是件好事 |
[08:25] | I’ve maintained a relationship with Moriarty, | 我跟莫里亚蒂保持联系 |
[08:27] | which in turn, should make it easier to learn | 反而让我们更容易 |
[08:28] | what Faux-riarty is up to. | 查清”假”里亚蒂是谁 |
[08:31] | Faux-riarty? | “假”里亚蒂 |
[08:32] | The man who pretended to be Moriarty. | 假扮莫里亚蒂的那个男人 |
[08:33] | Do you have a better name for him? | 你有更好的名字吗 |
[08:38] | Captain. | 警监 |
[08:39] | We’re on. | 搞定了 |
[08:40] | The three of us can see your girl in the morning. | 我们三个明早能去探监了 |
[08:43] | Excellent. Shall we drive out together? | 好极了 我们开一辆车去吗 |
[08:44] | Holmes, she’s not in Newgate anymore. | 福尔摩斯 她已经不在纽盖特了 |
[08:54] | Brooklyn Navy Yard? | 布鲁克林造船厂 |
[08:56] | I thought it was all malls and condos now. | 我以为现在都建成了商场和公寓 |
[08:59] | Not quite. Government still owns some of it. | 没有 政府还拥有一部分土地 |
[09:01] | You have no idea the rabbit hole | 你不知道昨晚你让我办的 |
[09:04] | you sent me down last night. | 是什么麻烦事 |
[09:06] | Nobody’s answering my questions, not exactly. | 没人正面回答我的问题 |
[09:09] | Reading between the lines, | 字里行间的意思是 |
[09:11] | the feds keep this section restricted. | 联调局把这片区域戒严了 |
[09:14] | We’re headed into a black site. | 我们要去黑牢 |
[09:16] | Those are your words, not mine. | 这可是你说的 不是我 |
[09:19] | The FBI and Scotland Yard are working together | 联调局和苏格兰场正协力 |
[09:21] | to build a case against Moriarty. | 落案起诉莫里亚蒂 |
[09:24] | She hasn’t admitted to being at the center | 她不承认参与 |
[09:25] | of any criminal conspiracies, but she has admitted | 任何犯罪阴谋 但她承认了 |
[09:29] | that, uh, various pieces of information have made it to her. | 手头有很多犯罪信息 |
[09:34] | She’s been trading on that ever since we turned her over. | 我们将她移交之后她就一直在利用这些信息 |
[09:37] | So she’s secured herself some more comfortable digs. | 她是给自己找了个更舒服的住处 |
[09:39] | Yeah. “Concessions have been made.” | 是的 “我们做出了让步” |
[09:41] | That’s how the SAC put . | 战略空军司令部是这么说的 |
[09:43] | Captain Gregson? I’m Ramses Mattoo. | 格雷森警监 我是拉姆西斯·马图 |
[09:46] | – I dot the Is around here. – How do you do? | -这里我负责 -你好 |
[09:48] | Please follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[09:51] | The facilities can scale up or down depending on the needs | 这地方能按当下需求增大或减小规模 |
[09:53] | of the moment, but right now we’ve only got one guest. | 但目前我们只有一位住客 |
[09:56] | This woman has planned God knows how many murders, | 天知道这女人谋划了多少凶杀案 |
[09:58] | and you give her her own warehouse? | 你们还让她一个人住整间仓库 |
[10:00] | As I understand it, the pieces of intelligence | 在我看来 她手头的情报 |
[10:02] | she’s offering have been game changers. | 可以颠覆整个游戏 |
[10:05] | If it’s any consolation to you, she’s not living in luxury. | 如果能安慰你的话 她的居住条件并不好 |
[10:08] | She gets her art supplies | 我们每天早上 |
[10:10] | and a copy of the Ledger every morning. | 给她送绘画用品和《纽约账报》 |
[10:12] | I only keep her locked in. | 我只负责把她关在这里 |
[10:14] | You seem like a competent man, Agent Mattoo. | 你看起来是个能干的人 马图探员 |
[10:17] | I’m sure you’re aware | 你一定知道 |
[10:17] | that your charge is a vile seductress. | 对方是个卑鄙的迷人精 |
[10:20] | She’s capable of manipulations | 她能操纵人心 |
[10:21] | I can only describe as mind-bending. | 乱人心智 |
[10:24] | I’ve been briefed. | 听说了 |
[10:26] | As for the “seductress” part, | 至于”迷人精”的部分 |
[10:27] | I’m the only one who interacts with her, | 只有我能跟她直接交流 |
[10:29] | and I’ve been screened for suitability | 而我经过了层层筛选 |
[10:31] | to this particular inmate. | 能应付这位犯人 |
[10:32] | The brass is confident I can resist her charms. | 上头相信我能抵抗她的魅力 |
[10:36] | How in the hell do they screen for that? | 这要怎么筛选 |
[10:39] | He’s saying he isn’t interested in women, Captain. | 他的意思是他对女人没有兴趣 警监 |
[10:42] | It’s not a bad idea, actually. | 这主意倒不错 |
[10:44] | But seduction isn’t the only game she knows how to play. | 但她精通的可不止是引诱 |
[10:51] | It’s really remarkable. | 太了不起了 |
[10:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:54] | I knew she was talented, | 我知道她才华出众 |
[10:56] | but as far as I can tell, | 但就我看来 |
[10:58] | she captured everything. | 她能捕捉到你的一切 |
[11:27] | You look a bit tired. | 你看起来有点累 |
[11:29] | You look a bit evil. | 你看起来有点邪恶 |
[11:32] | Joan. | 乔恩 |
[11:34] | Of course, Sherlock’s told me | 夏洛克告诉我 |
[11:35] | you’re doing well. | 你做得很好 |
[11:37] | Although I’m sorry to hear your efforts | 不过抱歉听到你寻找 |
[11:38] | to find a soul mate haven’t been fruitful. | 灵魂伴侣的尝试还没有结果 |
[11:43] | I’d, um, hoped to show you my work someplace less bleak. | 我希望能在不这么暗的地方向你展示我的作品 |
[11:48] | More conducive to conversation. | 那样会更有助于谈话 |
[11:50] | Perhaps if you come see me in a year? | 或许你可以一年后再来看我 |
[11:52] | In a year you will be serving multiple life sentences. | 一年后你就会在监狱里服刑了 |
[11:56] | Captain, | 警监 |
[11:58] | I’ve been scouring the paper for answers, | 我有仔细在报纸上找答案 |
[12:00] | but I have to admit, | 但不得不承认 |
[12:02] | I haven’t the foggiest idea why you’re here. | 我对你们此行的目的一头雾水 |
[12:04] | It happened too late for the morning edition. | 案子没来得及刊登在早报上 |
[12:07] | A seven-year-old girl by the name of Kayden Fuller | 一位叫做凯敦·福勒的七岁女孩 |
[12:10] | was abducted last night. | 昨晚被劫持了 |
[12:12] | The kidnappers murdered her father, | 绑架者杀害了她的父亲 |
[12:15] | and they’re asking for $50 million. | 并且要求五千万美元的赎金 |
[12:19] | You recognize that name? | 你对这名字有印象吗 |
[12:21] | Of course. Uriah Fuller built the railroads | 当然 乌利亚·福勒建造了 |
[12:23] | that connect London to Manchester. | 链接伦敦和曼彻斯特的铁路 |
[12:26] | But if you’re here because you think I took the girl, | 但如果你们认为是我绑架了小女孩 |
[12:29] | you’re going to be disappointed. | 你们会失望的 |
[12:31] | I’m afraid that a kidnapping for ransom has | 我觉得为了赎金的绑架 |
[12:34] | quite a few moving parts. Too many for my tastes. | 有太多变数 超出了我的品味 |
[12:37] | Why, then, did your lieutenant make the ransom call? | 那为什么是你的助理打的索要赎金的电话 |
[12:40] | You know the man I’m referring to. | 你知道我指的是谁 |
[12:42] | You had him call Watson and I, pretend to be you. | 你曾让他假装你的口气打给我和华生 |
[12:46] | Yes, he always was ambitious. | 是的 他一直很有野心 |
[12:51] | I, um, could give you his name, of course. | 我当然可以给你们他的名字 |
[12:56] | His likeness, | 他的长相 |
[12:58] | the names and faces of those he likely recruited. | 他可能招募的人的名字和长相 |
[13:06] | If you do help us, I’ll continue our correspondence | 如果你真能帮我们 我会继续我们的通信 |
[13:08] | for as long as you’re incarcerated. | 只要你还在监禁期内 |
[13:11] | You’re going to do that anyway. | 你反正都会这么做的 |
[13:15] | My hosts have a list of favors that I’d like. | 我的监管人有我想要的东西的清单 |
[13:19] | If they’d review it, grant me a few, | 如果你们查阅后批准我一些 |
[13:21] | well, then I’d be happy to lend my insights. | 那我很愿意和你们分享我的想法 |
[13:35] | This needn’t be unpleasant, you know. | 不用不开心 |
[13:38] | You’d be back with Mom and Dad soon enough. | 你很快就会回到妈妈和爸爸身边了 |
[13:44] | But I’d very much like to get to know you. | 但我很希望能了解你 |
[13:47] | And cribbage is a brilliant way to do that. | 克里比奇牌戏是一种增进了解的绝佳途径 |
[14:06] | Excuse me a moment, Kayden. | 稍等我一下 凯敦 |
[14:20] | What do you turn up? | 你怎么来了 |
[14:22] | It’s just, the boys are getting a bit jumpy. | 伙计们有点坐立不安了 |
[14:24] | It’d help morale if I could tell ’em something. | 如果我能告诉他们什么对士气会很有帮助 |
[14:28] | Tell them we all stand to profit handsomely from this. | 告诉他们我们都会从中收获颇丰 |
[14:31] | Everyone’s wondering, any word from her yet? | 每个人都想知道 有她的消息了吗 |
[14:34] | She’s in federal custody, Clay. It’ll take time. | 她被羁押着 克雷 需要时间 |
[14:38] | But we’ll hear from Moriarty soon enough. | 但我们很快就会有莫里亚蒂的消息了 |
[14:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:51] | It’s the first time you saw Moriarty since… | 这是你自从那些事后 |
[14:53] | everything. | 第一次见莫里亚蒂 |
[14:55] | That had to be hard. | 一定很艰难 |
[14:57] | I did not expect her to cooperate. | 我没有期望她能合作 |
[14:59] | Of course, I was hoping | 当然 我曾希望 |
[15:00] | she might reveal something inadvertently. | 她也许能不经意的透露些什么 |
[15:01] | I didn’t mean “Hard” As in a difficult problem to solve. | 我说的艰难并不是指案子的苦难程度 |
[15:04] | I meant emotionally hard. | 我指的是情感上的艰难 |
[15:05] | Oh, but it’s all science to you, right? | 不过对你来说没什么区别 对吧 |
[15:09] | I’m just curious: what was the empirical value in writing | 我只是好奇 和她通信时提到 |
[15:11] | to her about my dating life? | 我的约会经历有什么实际价值吗 |
[15:13] | – Excuse me. – Well… | -打扰一下 -这个嘛… |
[15:15] | I’m looking for Captain Gregson. | 我找格雷森警监 |
[15:20] | Oh, my good Lord. | 我的天啊 |
[15:28] | Why have you brought her here? | 你为什么把她带到这儿来 |
[15:29] | Considering the dire circumstances, | 考虑到严重的后果 |
[15:31] | the government’s agreed to a favor. | 当局答应帮个忙 |
[15:34] | I’ve decided to help you after all. | 我最终决定帮你们 |
[15:36] | For the duration of this investigation, | 在这案子的调查期间 |
[15:38] | the NYPD has the full use of my knowledge and faculties. | 纽约警局可以全权使用我的知识和能力 |
[15:44] | I’m certain we’ll work well together. | 我确信我们可以合作愉快 |
[15:46] | I’m told you rely heavily on consultants. | 我被告知你们十分依赖顾问们 |
[15:58] | Given your history, I can understand why you wouldn’t | 鉴于你们之间的历史 我可以理解 |
[16:00] | want to take her up on her offer. | 你为什么不愿意接受她的提议 |
[16:02] | When Ms. Moriarty was first taken into custody, | 当莫里亚蒂女士一开始被羁押时 |
[16:04] | RFID chips were implanted in both her hands. | 射频识别芯片已经被注入了她的双手中 |
[16:06] | She can’t move five feet without us knowing. | 她不可能离开我们的视线五英尺的范围外 |
[16:09] | She’s gone. | 她跑了 |
[16:10] | Just thought you should get used to hearing that. | 只是觉得你应该熟悉听到这个 |
[16:12] | Chips aren’t going to stop her. | 芯片可阻止不了她 |
[16:15] | As you can see, | 如你所见 |
[16:16] | she has been equipped with special security bracelets; | 她被装备了特殊的安全手环 |
[16:19] | like handcuffs that are not connected. | 就像是没有连接的手铐一样 |
[16:22] | Handcuffs that don’t connect. Shoot me now. | 没有连接的手铐 杀了我吧 |
[16:24] | They’re incapacitants. | 它们装着失能麻醉剂 |
[16:25] | Stun guns pointing right at her. | 眩晕枪直对着她 |
[16:27] | Each with a payload of 50,000 volts that can be triggered | 每一只都有五万瓦特的有效载荷 |
[16:29] | by any member of the detail with the touch of a button. | 可以被任何一位知道细节的成员用按钮激发 |
[16:33] | Then you’ve taken her out before, haven’t you? | 你们之前带她出来过 有过吗 |
[16:37] | Captain, inviting this woman into our investigation | 警监 邀请那个女人加入调查 |
[16:39] | would be, in a word, idiotic. | 用一个词形容就是愚蠢 |
[16:42] | The kidnappers are being led by her former lieutenant. | 绑架者们是由她的前助理领导的 |
[16:44] | He is, in all likelihood, operating under her orders. | 他十分可能是根据她的命令行事的 |
[16:47] | During her incarceration, Ms. Moriarty has had zero access | 在监禁期中 莫里亚蒂女士不可能接触到 |
[16:52] | to technology that would allow her | 任何可以让她和外界 |
[16:53] | to communicate with the outside world. | 联系的技术和设备 |
[16:55] | She’s been allowed to write letters, but only to you. | 她被允许写信 但只能写给你 |
[16:57] | So unless you are passing instructions to her old assets… | 所以除非是你把指令传给她的老部下… |
[17:00] | She could’ve helped us from her cell, couldn’t she? | 她本可以在监禁处就能帮助我们 不是吗 |
[17:02] | Given us the names, information we needed? | 提供给我们名字 我们需要的信息不就行了 |
[17:04] | Why bring her here? | 为什么要把她带到这儿来 |
[17:05] | As per her request; obviously, | 很显然是她的要求 |
[17:07] | part of the deal she just struck with your superiors. | 她和你们的上司达成的交易的一部分 |
[17:09] | The building that you’re keeping her in, | 你们关押她的建筑 |
[17:11] | it might not be a prison, | 可能就不是个监狱 |
[17:12] | but it did seem adequately secure. | 但看着还算坚固 |
[17:14] | She’d have a much easier time trying to escape | 但在外面 她逃跑的机会 |
[17:16] | whilst out and about, no? | 不是更多了吗 |
[17:18] | The bottom line is that she has cashed in some big chips | 她的底线是带上监控的芯片 |
[17:21] | to be an active participant. | 做主动参与方 |
[17:23] | Her preference is to work with you. | 她更倾向于跟你们合作 |
[17:25] | If you don’t take her… FBI will. | 如果你们不要她 联邦调查局也会要 |
[17:33] | His name is Devon Gaspar. | 他的名字是德文·贾思巴 |
[17:35] | He’s former British military intelligence. And yet, | 他以前是英国军情局的 |
[17:38] | were you to ask for his records, | 但如果你跟他们要他的记录 |
[17:40] | they would deny that he ever existed. | 他们甚至不会承认他的存在的 |
[17:41] | Devon has several aliases that I’m aware of. | 据我所知 德文有好几个化名 |
[17:44] | I’ve already shared them with Mr. Mattoo. | 我已经都告诉马图先生了 |
[17:46] | I’ve also prepared some sketches of the men I believe | 我还准备好了几个我觉得 |
[17:49] | he may be working with. | 可能和他联手的人的素描图 |
[17:51] | Well, obviously, we can’t | 好吧 但显然 |
[17:53] | distribute these to the media. | 我们没办法把这些给媒体 |
[17:55] | If they’re legit, | 如果这些是真的 |
[17:56] | that would spook the kidnappers. | 显然它们会打草惊蛇 |
[17:58] | But we can put them out in-house. | 但我们能在内部流通这些图片 |
[18:00] | We’ll issue a FINEST message. | 我们会发布一条内部信息 |
[18:02] | And every cop in the city will get an e-mail. | 所有市里的警察都会收到这封邮件 |
[18:05] | I’ll make sure the Bureau does the same. | 我会让局里一起行动的 |
[18:07] | Excellent. Then I do believe we’re finished here. | 很好 我想我们就到此结束了 |
[18:09] | Lovely to see you, as always, | 很高兴见到你 一直到是 |
[18:11] | but we have a terrified little girl to find. | 但我们有个受惊吓的小女孩要找 |
[18:13] | Our best to the gang at the warehouse. | 代我们像牢里的兄弟问好 |
[18:14] | Actually, I was rather | 事实上 我更想 |
[18:17] | hoping to take a look at the crime scene. | 去犯罪现场看看 |
[18:20] | We did promise her | 我们确实向她 |
[18:21] | access to the Fuller residence. | 保证过可以接触福勒家 |
[18:23] | That is our next stop. | 那是我们的下一站 |
[18:24] | Actually, we have more important things to do. | 事实上 我们还有更重要的事要做 |
[18:26] | For example, checking that even one iota of the information | 比如说 查证她提供给我们的信息 |
[18:28] | – she’s given us is true. – You know what? | -是否属实 -不如这样 |
[18:30] | I will go with them to the house, you take care of that. | 我跟他们一起去福勒家 你去查证信息 |
[18:32] | Um, if anything comes up, I will call you. | 如果有什么线索 我再联系你 |
[18:41] | Quite lovely, isn’t she? | 她真可爱 不是吗 |
[18:43] | I can only imagine how frightened she must be. | 我无法想象她该有多么害怕啊 |
[18:47] | You can stop pretending to care now. | 你可以不用再继续假装在意了 |
[18:49] | The others can’t hear you. | 其他人也听不到你在说什么 |
[18:53] | Would you be surprised to learn | 对于你曾出现在我脑海中 |
[18:55] | you’ve been on my mind, Joan Watson? | 你会感到惊讶吗 乔恩·华生 |
[18:58] | Not really. | 不怎么惊讶 |
[19:01] | I don’t typically misread people, but… | 我一般不会读错人 |
[19:05] | you’re more clever than I initially estimated. | 但你比我一开始预计的要聪明 |
[19:08] | More interesting. | 更有趣 |
[19:10] | If you weren’t, I would never have been caught. | 如果不是 我也不会被抓 |
[19:13] | I think you’re giving me too much credit. | 我觉得你太高估我了 |
[19:16] | It’s what you crave, is it not? | 那不是你想要的吗 |
[19:18] | Acknowledgment from a superior mind? | 来自更高级智慧的承认 |
[19:20] | Evidence that you matter? | 你很重要的证明 不是吗 |
[19:23] | Why else pursue a partnership with a man like Sherlock? | 不然怎么会有人想跟夏洛克做搭档呢 |
[19:27] | Actually, the partnership was his idea. | 事实上做搭档是他的想法 |
[19:33] | That bothers you, doesn’t it? | 这让你不高兴了 是吗 |
[19:35] | I confess to not understanding it. | 我承认我确实不能理解这一点 |
[19:39] | But… I’m drawn to things I don’t understand. | 但 我总是被无法理解的东西吸引 |
[19:44] | Same as Sherlock. | 就像夏洛克 |
[19:47] | Once I’ve figured you out, I’ll move on. | 一旦我弄清楚了你 我就会放手 |
[19:51] | Same as Sherlock. | 就像夏洛克 |
[19:54] | Is that why you’ve been writing him? | 所以这是你一直跟他通信的原因吗 |
[19:57] | Because you want to… understand him? | 因为你想要 理解他吗 |
[20:02] | Part of it, I suppose. | 有这部分原因 我猜 |
[20:04] | And the rest? | 那另一部分原因呢 |
[20:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:13] | You think you’re in love with him. | 你发觉自己爱上他了 |
[20:14] | Only you can’t be sure, | 但你没办法确定 |
[20:16] | because as much as you claim to know about the world. | 因为不管你觉得自己多么了解这个世界 |
[20:19] | Love is something | 爱却是你 |
[20:20] | you don’t quite get. | 无法琢磨透的东西 |
[20:22] | You’d be surprised what I’d do for love. | 你不知道我有多能为爱疯狂 |
[20:25] | Nothing crazy people do surprises me. | 疯子做什么事都不会让我吃惊 |
[20:31] | I write to Sherlock | 我写信给夏洛克 |
[20:32] | because he’s the only person on the planet | 因为他是这个星球上唯一 |
[20:34] | I can really talk to. | 能与我交流的人 |
[20:37] | He writes to me | 他写信给我 |
[20:38] | because I’m the only one he can talk to. | 也是因为我是唯一能与他交流的人 |
[20:41] | The only one he can ever truly relate to. | 唯一能与他真正紧密联系的人 |
[20:46] | If you still don’t understand that, | 你也许现在不能理解 |
[20:49] | you will someday. | 以后你会明白的 |
[20:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:21] | What’s with the…? | 这是怎么了 |
[21:22] | Telephone? I have felt compelled | 电话吗 我今天已经 |
[21:24] | to hang up on a good few many people today. | 强迫自己挂了好几通电话 |
[21:25] | I dug it out of the closet so I could do it with more emphasis. | 我从柜子里翻出来的 能帮我集中精神 |
[21:29] | Oh. And who was that you were you just talking to? | 是嘛 那你刚才在跟谁打电话呢 |
[21:32] | Old friend from Interpol. | 国际刑警组织的一个老朋友 |
[21:33] | Didn’t sound like a friend. | 听着可不那么友好啊 |
[21:34] | He, like many of the other people I’ve spoken to today, | 和今天前几个电话一样 |
[21:36] | was unable to confirm that any of these men | 他也没办法确认莫里亚蒂提供 |
[21:38] | are who Moriarty claims them to be. | 给我们的那几个人的身份 |
[21:39] | Devon Gaspar is a ghost. | 德文·贾思巴就是个不存在的幽灵 |
[21:42] | This is just busywork | 她就是想让 |
[21:44] | for us and the other agencies investigating the kidnapping | 我们和其他调查绑架案的机构忙起来 |
[21:46] | so that she has time to plan her escape. | 她好趁机策划逃跑 |
[21:49] | Okay, so, let’s move off of these for a while. | 好吧 我们可以暂时把这些事放一边去 |
[21:51] | The captain said that every officer in New York | 警监已经把他们的照片邮件发给 |
[21:54] | would get these via e-mail. | 全纽约的警察了 |
[21:56] | They’ll keep their eyes peeled, you and I can go back | 他们会睁大眼睛注意一切可疑人员的 |
[21:58] | over the evidence from the abduction. | 我们两个就可以好好看看绑架案的证据 |
[22:04] | Did you say everything you wanted to say today? | 你今天把想说的话都说完了吗 |
[22:07] | To Moriarty? | 跟莫里亚蒂 |
[22:09] | That is why you accompanied her to the Fuller residence, is it not? | 难道这不是你今天陪她去福勒家的原因吗 |
[22:11] | So you would have a private dialogue with her? | 你好有机会跟她好好谈谈 不是吗 |
[22:13] | Well, you have been hogging her for the last few months. | 你不是已经独占她好几个月了吗 |
[22:16] | I told you. I have merely been… | 我跟你说过了 我只是在 |
[22:18] | Studying her. Right. | 研究她 我知道 |
[22:21] | You have feelings for her, | 你对她有感情 |
[22:22] | – and that is perfectly normal. – I have nothing of the sort. | -这非常正常 -完全没有 |
[22:24] | Irene was the love of your life. | 艾琳是你的挚爱 |
[22:25] | That is why, in spite of everything, | 所以 尽管发生了那么多事 |
[22:26] | you can’t quite give her up. I get that. | 你还是没法放弃她 我能理解 |
[22:30] | But I also know that you’re only gonna get hurt in the long run | 但我也知道 长时间下去你只会受到伤害 |
[22:33] | because there is no Irene. There is only Moriarty. | 因为根本就没有艾琳 只有莫里亚蒂 |
[22:35] | And Moriarty is never gonna change. | 而莫里亚蒂永远也不会变 |
[22:53] | 3-1-David, 3-1-David, | 呼叫大卫 呼叫大卫 |
[22:56] | you have a 10-10 disorderly male, | 有一名妨碍治安的男性 |
[22:58] | corner of 155th and Riverside. | 在第155大街和河岸大街的交汇处 |
[23:00] | Suspect wearing a gray hoodie. | 嫌疑人穿着一件灰色帽衫 |
[23:02] | Please check and advise. | 请前去检查 |
[23:03] | Dispatch, this is 3-1-David. We’re on our way. | 总部 我是大卫 我们这就去 |
[23:27] | Sir, how we doing today? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[23:36] | You’re up. | 该你上了 |
[23:45] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[23:46] | Buddy, how you doing? | 伙计 你还好吗 |
[23:59] | This one’s locked. | 这部手机有密码 |
[24:01] | Got another phone here. | 这还有一部 |
[24:10] | There’s a handsome devil. | 画得还挺帅 |
[24:30] | I’d say it’s a pretty good likeness, wouldn’t you? | 让我说还真是挺像 你觉得呢 |
[24:33] | I would. | 我也这么觉得 |
[24:36] | CSU said there were two shooters, | 犯罪现场小组说有两名枪手 |
[24:38] | him and one other guy. | 除了他 还有一个人 |
[24:39] | They led Molina and Kelty into an ambush. | 他们引诱莫利纳和凯尔迪进了埋伏 |
[24:44] | You said Officer Molina’s cell phone was missing. | 你说莫利纳警官的手机不见了 |
[24:46] | The second shooter took it. | 第二个枪手拿走了 |
[24:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:51] | All they had to do was lie low until they got their money. | 他们本来只要低调地等赎金就行了 |
[24:56] | Instead, two of them pop out and shoot a couple of cops. | 然而其中两个人却跑出来杀了两个警察 |
[25:00] | If that makes any sense to you, please tell me. | 如果你能想到什么理由 请告诉我 |
[25:02] | ‘Cause it sure as hell doesn’t make any sense to me. | 因为我怎么也想不通 |
[25:08] | I don’t know. I’m thinking maybe it’s time | 我也不清楚 我在想或许是时候 |
[25:11] | that we put those sketches out to the media. | 把那些肖像发给媒体了 |
[25:13] | Can I see your cell phone? | 我能看看你的手机吗 |
[25:32] | The finest message. It goes to only policemen. | 绝妙的信息 只有警察有 |
[25:34] | That’s what they wanted. | 这才是他们想要的 |
[25:36] | That’s why they ambushed the officers. | 所以他们才埋伏了这些警官 |
[25:38] | It was the only way they could see Moriarty’s sketches. | 只有这样才能看到莫里亚蒂画的肖像 |
[25:40] | Why would they want to see them? | 他们为什么会想看这些 |
[25:43] | And how would they even know they’re out there? | 他们怎么会知道有这些肖像 |
[25:46] | You sent a finnest message, Captain. | 你传达了一条绝妙的信息 警监 |
[25:48] | Moriarty sent an even finer one. | 莫里亚蒂传达的信息更妙 |
[25:54] | Robert Baden-Powell. | 罗伯特·贝登堡 |
[25:56] | Who’s Robert Baden-Powell? | 谁是罗伯特·贝登堡 |
[25:57] | Founder of the Scout Movement | 童子军运动的发起人 |
[25:59] | and Lieutenant General in the British Army in the early 1900s. | 也是二十世纪早起英国陆军的中将 |
[26:02] | He concocted a means of concealing messages | 他发明了一种在树叶和蝴蝶的 |
[26:04] | in entomological drawings of leaves and butterflies. | 昆虫学绘图中隐藏信息的方法 |
[26:08] | He called it “Weaponization of the pastoral.” | 他称之为”田园武器化” |
[26:10] | You weaponized your sketches, didn’t you? | 你把你画的肖像武器化了 是不是 |
[26:13] | Hid information in them for Devon Gaspar | 在肖像里给德文·贾思巴和他的手下 |
[26:14] | and the rest of your merry band. | 隐藏了信息 |
[26:16] | No, of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[26:17] | I’ve already started to notice some quirks | 我已经注意到在一些细节处 |
[26:19] | in some of the finer details. | 有些扭曲 |
[26:20] | The arrangement of Gaspar’s stubble, for example, | 比如说贾思巴的胡须 |
[26:22] | is quite peculiar. Or at least it is upon closer examination. | 非常独特 至少经过仔细检查是这样的 |
[26:25] | The length of the lines, the spaces in between– | 线条的长度 间隔的空间 |
[26:27] | they form a pattern. Within the pattern, a message. | 它们组成了一个图案 而图案里隐藏着信息 |
[26:32] | You are behind the abduction of Kayden Fuller. | 你就是凯敦·福勒绑架案的幕后黑手 |
[26:35] | Sherlock… | 夏洛克 |
[26:35] | You’re responsible for what happened to these policemen last night. | 昨晚那些警察发生的事都是因为你 |
[26:38] | No, I’m trying… | 不 我在试着… |
[26:39] | Stop lying to me! | 别再对我撒谎了 |
[26:42] | I will decode these. You know I will. | 我会破解的 你知道我会的 |
[26:44] | So why don’t you save us both a lot of time and trouble | 所以为什么不省点时间 避免点麻烦 |
[26:46] | and just tell me your endgame, hmm? Who knows? | 直接告诉我你的目的 谁知道呢 |
[26:49] | You might even be able to trade your cohorts’ whereabouts | 你或许还能用你同伙的位置 |
[26:51] | for some more privileges. | 再交换点特权 |
[26:53] | I can only imagine what you would get | 我只能想象凯敦·福勒安全回家后 |
[26:54] | for the safe return of Kayden Fuller. | 你能获得什么 |
[27:02] | Devon Gaspar’s on the line. | 德文·贾思巴在线 |
[27:03] | He called the front desk and asked to speak with us. Come on. | 他打给前台要求跟我们对话 走吧 |
[27:10] | This is Captain Gregson. | 我是格雷森警监 |
[27:12] | Good to hear your voice, Captain. | 很高兴听到你的声音 警监 |
[27:15] | I imagine, after yesterday’s unpleasantness, | 我猜经过昨天的不愉快 |
[27:17] | you’re quite cross with me. | 你肯定特别不喜欢我 |
[27:19] | But understand, it became necessary when I realized | 但请理解 当我发现你去找我们的老朋友 |
[27:22] | you’d turned to our old friend for assistance. | 帮忙的时候 这通电话就很有必要了 |
[27:26] | I’m sorry? | 不好意思 |
[27:28] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:29] | We’ve been watching you. | 我们一直在监视你们 |
[27:31] | Your station. We know she’s there. | 你们的警局 我们知道她在那里 |
[27:34] | It’s why we set upon your men. | 所以我们才袭击你的人 |
[27:36] | To determine the degree to which we’d been exposed. | 来看看我们暴露的程度 |
[27:41] | So… now you know what we know. | 所以… 现在你知道我们都知道什么了 |
[27:44] | Then I guess you won’t mind if I start calling you Devon? | 我猜你不会介意我叫你德文吧 |
[27:49] | A good a name as any. | 这是个好名字 |
[27:51] | But your knowing it won’t stop me and my colleagues | 但你知道这不会阻止我和我的同伴 |
[27:53] | from disappearing tomorrow. | 明天消失的 |
[27:54] | I don’t care where you go, Devon. | 我不在乎你要去哪儿 德文 |
[27:56] | I just want the little girl back. | 我只想要那小女孩回来 |
[27:59] | Oh, she’s the other reason why we called. | 她是我打电话的另一个原因 |
[28:04] | She has been asking to speak with her mummy. | 她一直要求跟她妈妈说话 |
[28:08] | Begging, really. | 应该说是乞求 |
[28:09] | Well, Mrs. Fuller isn’t here with us, | 福勒夫人不在这里 |
[28:11] | but bear with us. I’m sure we can… | 但是听我说 我想我们肯定能… |
[28:13] | Mommy, | 妈妈 |
[28:14] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[28:15] | I’m afraid. I want to come home. | 我害怕 我想回家 |
[28:18] | – Plea… – Hope you got all that. | -求… -希望你们都听清楚了 |
[28:21] | And I hope there won’t be any surprises awaiting us tomorrow. | 也希望明天不会有什么惊喜等着我们 |
[28:25] | Until then. | 到时见 |
[28:29] | I don’t care what she’s promised your government. | 我不管她对你们的政府承诺了什么 |
[28:31] | Her time as a consultant is over. | 她的顾问时间到此为止 |
[28:34] | You heard him. | 你听到他的话了 |
[28:50] | Okay, so, if your answer key is right, | 如果你的解密方法是对的 |
[28:53] | then all Moriarty tried to pass along in these sketches | 那莫里亚蒂想通过那些肖像传递的信息 |
[28:55] | is a bunch of numbers. | 就是一串数字 |
[29:05] | GPS coordinates? | 卫星定位系统坐标 |
[29:06] | Yeah. For… | 对 是一个 |
[29:09] | a location | 位于斯瓦巴德 |
[29:12] | in the heart of… Svalbard, | 中心区域的地点 |
[29:15] | which is a remote island off the northern coast of Norway. | 这是个挪威北海岸线外的荒岛 |
[29:17] | Well, you thought all along this was about Moriarty escaping. | 你觉得这些都跟莫里亚蒂的逃跑有关 |
[29:20] | Maybe that’s where Gaspar and his team are supposed to take her. | 也许贾思巴和他的人就是要带她去那里 |
[29:23] | A fine hypothesis. | 不错的假设 |
[29:24] | If indeed escape is still in her agenda. | 如果她仍然打算逃跑的话 |
[29:27] | You don’t think it is anymore? | 你觉得她已经不想逃了 |
[29:28] | The woman is a riddle wrapped in a mystery | 那个女人是和我滚过床单的 |
[29:30] | inside an enigma I’ve had sex with. | 一个难解之谜 |
[29:32] | I would be lying if I said I was the strongest assessor | 如果我说我是最了解她动机的人 |
[29:34] | of her motives at this point. | 那我一定是在撒谎 |
[29:39] | Are you expecting someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[29:41] | Paperboy. | 报童 |
[29:43] | It’s almost 9:00 at night. | 现在都快晚上九点了 |
[29:44] | I’ve asked him to gather me hard copies of The New York Ledger. | 我让他给我收集《纽约账报》 |
[29:46] | Anything and everything from the last two weeks. | 过去两周的所有报纸 |
[29:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:50] | Because it is the only newspaper Moriarty had access to | 因为莫里亚蒂被关押期间 |
[29:52] | during her so-called “Incarceration.” | 只能看到这一份报纸 |
[29:55] | I strongly suspect the communication between Moriarty and Gaspar | 我强烈怀疑莫里亚蒂和贾思巴之间的通信 |
[29:58] | has been two-way. | 是双向的 |
[29:59] | Prior to her generating the sketches, | 在她画出那些肖像之前 |
[30:01] | she had no way to send a coded message from custody. | 她没法把加密信息传出去 |
[30:03] | But she could have received one | 但她可以通过报纸上 |
[30:04] | via advert in the paper’s classified section. | 分类板块中的广告来接收信息 |
[30:08] | Pillock. He left them by the kitchen door. | 皮尔洛克 他把报纸放在厨房门口了 |
[30:23] | Did you see Moriarty today when… | 你有没有看到今天贾思巴让凯敦·福勒 |
[30:26] | Gaspar put Kayden Fuller on the phone? | 接电话时莫里亚蒂的表情 |
[30:29] | She seemed angry. | 她看起来很生气 |
[30:31] | I had just determined that she sent Gaspar a message via the sketches. | 我刚刚认定她用画给贾思巴传达了信息 |
[30:35] | Well, I’ve seen that look before. | 我见过那种表情 |
[30:36] | I’ve been on the receiving end. | 有人曾用这表情看着我 |
[30:37] | Looked like she wanted to kill the guy. | 似乎她想杀了那家伙 |
[30:42] | Well, you’re up late. | 你这么晚还没睡 |
[30:44] | Rather hard to relax now that you’re keeping these bracelets on me here. | 你让我戴着这些手环我很难放松 |
[30:48] | Heaven for fend I trigger them in my sleep and electrocute myself. | 我怕在睡梦中触发它们把自己电死 |
[30:52] | If you hadn’t pulled that trick with the sketches, | 如果你没有耍那些肖像的把戏 |
[30:55] | we wouldn’t have to take extra precautions. | 我们就不用采取额外的措施 |
[30:57] | Ah. So you think Sherlock was right. | 所以你觉得夏洛克是对的 |
[31:01] | I sent the originals to the NSA. | 我把原画送到国安局 |
[31:03] | It only took them a few hours to find those numbers you’d hid. | 他们很快就发现了那些隐藏的数字 |
[31:08] | I’ve been thinking about what you said the other day. | 我一直在想你那天说的话 |
[31:10] | About… feelings I might still have for her. | 关于我可能对她还有感觉 |
[31:15] | You were right, as you so often are in such matters. | 你是对的 毕竟你总是陷入感情问题 |
[31:19] | Despite everything, I do continue to feel a certain… | 不管怎样 我确实还是感受到某种 |
[31:22] | pull. | 吸引力 |
[31:24] | In my weaker moments, | 在我比较脆弱的时候 |
[31:26] | I’ve entertained the notion that she might be able to change. | 我很希望她能够改变 |
[31:29] | I suppose because I’ve undergone a transformation of my own. | 可能是因为我自己经历了改变 |
[31:33] | I was, until as recently as two years ago, | 两年前我还是个 |
[31:35] | a drug-addled misanthrope. Today, I’m sober. | 吸毒的厌世者 而现在我戒毒了 |
[31:38] | I’ve cultivated not one but several meaningful relationships. | 我已经建立了不止一段有意义的关系 |
[31:42] | The woman has never been anything less than obsessed | 那个女人一直很执着于我们之间 |
[31:44] | with our many similarities. | 众多的相似点 |
[31:48] | I suppose I thought… | 所以我认为 |
[31:50] | she could undergo a metamorphosis of her own. | 她也能经历一场转变 |
[31:54] | Would it surprise you to learn that | 如果你知道我在被扣押在 |
[31:56] | during the course of my internment here, | 这里的时候想出了十七种逃脱的方法 |
[31:58] | I have devised exactly 17 means of escaping? | 你会不会很惊讶 |
[32:02] | Six of which can account for the extra precautions like my… | 其中六种可以不受额外措施的影响 |
[32:06] | bracelets. | 比如这手环 |
[32:08] | I can only come up with ten. | 我只能想出来十种 |
[32:14] | You see something? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[32:15] | To the naked eye, it is an advert for a used car. | 对普通人来说 这是个二手车广告 |
[32:18] | But there are indicators of an Ave Maria cipher. | 但这里有圣母颂密码的标记 |
[32:23] | It’s a cryptographical technique | 是一种由一位名叫约翰内斯·特米乌斯的 |
[32:24] | devised by a priest named Johannes Trithemius in the fif… | 牧师发明的加密技术 出现在第五… |
[32:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:33] | I was wrong. | 我想错了 |
[32:36] | Moriarty is not the architect of the plot to kidnap Kayden Fuller. | 莫里亚蒂不是绑架凯敦·福勒的幕后黑手 |
[32:42] | She’s one of its victims. | 她是受害人之一 |
[32:44] | Did you know that glass is a very poor conductor of electricity? | 你知道玻璃是电的不良导体吗 |
[32:48] | It’s often used to insulate power lines. | 它经常用来隔离电线 |
[32:52] | Most of the jars my paints come in… | 给我送来的颜料罐绝大部分 |
[32:56] | are glass. | 都是玻璃的 |
[32:57] | All I’d have to do is break one, | 我只需要打碎一个罐子 |
[33:00] | jam the shards between my wrists and the electrodes on the restraints. | 把碎片放到我的手腕和电极之间 |
[33:05] | I’d probably cut myself quite badly, | 也许会划伤自己 |
[33:07] | but my bracelets would be neutralized. | 但我的手环会失灵 |
[33:16] | Gaspar set this entire affair in motion | 贾思巴加密的信息传达给莫里亚蒂 |
[33:18] | with a coded message to Moriarty. | 引发了这一整件事 |
[33:20] | The first part of the message reads, | 第一段信息是 |
[33:22] | “You know what I want. Tell me where it is.” | 你知道我想要什么 告诉我在哪 |
[33:25] | The coordinates. So, | 那些坐标 所以 |
[33:26] | whatever Kaspar’s after, it’s hidden in Svalbard. | 贾思巴要找的东西藏在斯瓦巴德 |
[33:29] | Exactly. $50 million ransom is just a fig leaf. | 没错 五千万的赎金只是个幌子 |
[33:31] | Although, I’m sure he’ll be happy enough to have that. | 但我觉得他也会乐意拿到赎金 |
[33:33] | His actual quarry | 他真正的目标 |
[33:34] | is whatever moriarty has directed him towards. | 是莫里亚蒂指引他去找的东西 |
[33:37] | You said Moriarty was a victim. What did you mean by that? | 你刚说莫里亚蒂是受害者 什么意思 |
[33:39] | The final part of his message. | 他的信息的最后一段 |
[33:40] | “Be prompt. Your daughter’s life hangs in the balance.” | 快点 你女儿现在命悬一线 |
[33:46] | Kayden Fuller is Moriarty’s daughter? | 凯敦·福勒是莫里亚蒂的女儿 |
[33:57] | 28 hand. | 28分的手牌 |
[33:58] | Well done. | 干得不错 |
[34:01] | Go ahead. | 前进吧 |
[34:03] | Take Fourth Street. | 拿下第四大街 |
[34:09] | Cutthroat rules suit you, I see. | 看来残酷的规则适合你 |
[34:15] | Get under the bed. | 躲到床底下去 |
[34:17] | Don’t open the door for anyone. | 别给任何人开门 |
[34:19] | Go. | 去吧 |
[34:34] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[34:39] | No. | 不 |
[34:41] | Clay? | 克雷 |
[34:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:52] | I’m sorry. She… | 真对不起 她… |
[34:55] | She told me to shoot him. | 她要我开枪杀他 |
[34:58] | She? | 她 |
[34:59] | She knows things. | 她知道我的事情 |
[35:02] | I’ve got family, too. | 我也有家人 |
[35:04] | I don’t want her coming for ’em. | 我不能让她伤害他们 |
[35:14] | How’d you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[35:17] | I know the properties we hold. | 我知道我们有哪些房产 |
[35:19] | I know you need to house and feed a seven-year-old. | 也知道你得让七岁的孩子有吃有住 |
[35:21] | That takes space. | 这需要地方 |
[35:22] | I know that when Montgomery was killed | 还有你们之前突袭警察 |
[35:24] | while you ambushed those police, | 蒙哥马利被杀时 |
[35:25] | they found clay subsoil on his boots. | 警方在他靴子上发现了黏土底土 |
[35:27] | Just like the kind we found seeping into the foundations here. | 跟我们在这里发现的渗入地基的土一样 |
[35:34] | The girl’s safe. | 小女孩很安全 |
[35:39] | Get on with it, would you? | 继续动手吧 |
[35:42] | Or do you plan to let me bleed out? | 还是你打算让我流血至死 |
[35:44] | Oh, I’m afraid I’ve got something a little less passive in mind for you. | 恐怕我为你准备的死法没那么消极 |
[35:54] | Believe it or not, most of this blood is Moriarty’s. | 信不信由你 大部分的血是莫里亚蒂的 |
[35:56] | She shorted out her bracelets, | 她把手环弄短路 |
[35:57] | dug these implants they gave her out of her, | 挖出了他们植入的芯片 |
[35:59] | and somehow used Mattoo’s handprint | 还不知怎么用马图的手印 |
[36:01] | to get herself out of here. | 离开了这里 |
[36:02] | And what about Mattoo? | 那马图呢 |
[36:03] | He’s in bad shape– stable– but they think he’s gonna make it. | 他伤得不轻 情况稳定了 医生说不会有大碍 |
[36:07] | So, she didn’t kill him? | 她没杀他 |
[36:08] | She didn’t kill anybody on her way out of here. | 她出去的时候谁都没杀 |
[36:10] | Mattoo’s the only one she even confronted. | 只有马图跟她有正面冲突 |
[36:12] | There’s quite a bit of blood here. | 这里的血挺多的 |
[36:13] | She’ll need medical attention. | 她需要就医处理伤口 |
[36:15] | We checked the hospitals. There’s nothing. | 我们查了医院的记录 没有发现 |
[36:17] | She’s got a 40-minute head start on us. | 她领先了我们四十分钟 |
[36:19] | Any ideas? | 有什么想法吗 |
[36:22] | She’s gone to fetch her daughter. | 她会去接她女儿 |
[36:28] | This is Sherlock Holmes. | 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[36:30] | I’d like to see you. | 我想见你 |
[36:33] | Tell me where you are, and I’ll come. | 告诉我你在哪 我这就过来 |
[36:35] | The Bronx. A condemned building near Van Cortlandt Park. | 布朗克斯区 范科特兰公园旁有座废弃的大楼 |
[36:38] | Top floor. | 我在顶层 |
[36:39] | Tell the police they can wait outside. | 告诉警察他们可以在楼外等着 |
[36:42] | You’re the only one who can come in. | 你只能一个人进来 |
[37:17] | Your daughter? | 你女儿呢 |
[37:19] | Sent away, resituated. | 送到别的地方去了 |
[37:24] | You’ve done the maths, I assume. | 我猜你已经算过时间了 |
[37:27] | She was born well before I met you. | 她早在我们认识以前就出生了 |
[37:30] | An indiscretion at the start of my career. | 是我在事业最初几年太过轻率的结果 |
[37:34] | Even as I carried her to term, | 我还在怀着她时 |
[37:35] | I knew that motherhood would not mix well with my… | 就知道当个母亲跟我的本性 |
[37:38] | proclivities. | 不太相符 |
[37:41] | Some sources of mine told me | 从某些渠道我得知 |
[37:43] | that the Fullers were having trouble conceiving a child of their own. | 福勒夫妇无法生育 |
[37:48] | It wasn’t hard to arrange a match. | 安排他们收养我女儿并非难事 |
[37:52] | How did Gaspar learn of her? | 贾思巴怎么知道她的 |
[37:54] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[37:55] | I assume the girl’s real father needs a lesson in discretion. | 看来孩子的生父得学学怎么保守秘密了 |
[38:17] | What’s on the island of Svalbard? | 斯瓦巴德岛上有什么 |
[38:22] | The coordinates I gave Devon are the location of a vault. | 我给德文的坐标是一座仓库的位置 |
[38:25] | Copies of all the seeds on the planet are stored inside, | 里面存放了地球上所有种子的复制品 |
[38:28] | in the event that the earth’s flora needs to be restored | 以便发生了灭顶之灾后 复原地球上的 |
[38:31] | after a catastrophe. | 植物群 |
[38:34] | But that’s not what Gaspar expected to find there. | 但这不是贾思巴想找的东西 |
[38:40] | I maintain… | 我保存了 |
[38:42] | a dossier of interesting facts. | 一些有趣事实的档案 |
[38:46] | I assembled most of them myself. | 大部分是我自己收集的 |
[38:48] | Some were passed down to me by a mentor | 还有一些是一位跟我 |
[38:51] | who shared the same enthusiasms I do. | 有同样爱好的导师留给我的 |
[38:56] | Even if I directed Devon to the right place, | 就算我指引德文去了正确的地方 |
[38:58] | he hadn’t the wit to use my book properly. | 他也没有足够的智慧正确使用我的档案 |
[39:01] | So, you sent him hunting above the Arctic Circle, | 所以你让他在北极圈上瞎转悠 |
[39:04] | just so you would have time to move against him. | 好让你有足够的时间想办法对付他 |
[39:07] | It was a risk, but I’ve always been willing | 的确有些冒险 但我总是愿意 |
[39:08] | to bet on my abilities. | 相信我的能力 |
[39:10] | And in this instance, | 而这一次 |
[39:13] | I had the added benefit of assistance from the keenest mind I’ve ever met. | 我还算上了我所认识的最聪明的人的协助 |
[39:21] | All’s well that ends well, right? | 结果好一切都好 对吧 |
[39:40] | You need an ambulance. | 你需要救护车 |
[39:44] | You could have run. | 你本可以逃跑的 |
[39:46] | And live as a fugitive? Why? | 然后一辈子当个逃犯吗 干嘛要这样 |
[39:50] | The world’s corruption runs deeper than even you know. | 这世上的腐败远远超出你的想象 |
[39:55] | No need to skulk about. | 没必要偷偷摸摸的 |
[39:57] | I’ll be a free woman soon enough. | 要不了多久我就能重获自由了 |
[40:05] | Your letters have meant a great deal to me. | 你的来信对我意义重大 |
[40:10] | I find them influencing my decisions | 我发现它们总是出其不意地 |
[40:13] | in the most surprising ways. | 影响我的决定 |
[40:19] | You could have killed Agent Mattoo. | 你本可以杀了马图特工 |
[40:24] | And from your perspective, | 对你来说 |
[40:25] | it would have been the expedient thing. | 这本是权宜之计 |
[40:28] | And yet, to you, it would have been repugnant. | 可对你来说 这却是被唾弃的 |
[40:34] | Tell me, is that how you learned to be one of them? | 告诉我 你就是这样学会跟他们一样的吗 |
[40:37] | By learning to care | 学着在乎 |
[40:40] | how your actions seemed in the eyes of another? | 别人怎么看待你的所作所为 |
[40:46] | I’m not sure I am one of them. | 我不觉得我跟他们一样 |
[41:06] | She needs a hospital. | 她需要去医院 |
[41:41] | I just got off the phone with Captain Gregson. | 我刚跟格雷森警监通完电话 |
[41:43] | She lost a lot of blood, but she’s gonna make it. | 她失血很多 但应该没有大碍 |
[41:51] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[41:53] | I am. Thank you. | 没事 谢谢 |