Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] I present to you 现在向你展示的是
[00:07] the human condition in all its sordid glory. 各种人性的肮脏面
[00:11] It’s a bunch of guys in a cell. 只是被一群关在牢房的人而已
[00:16] We have a finite number of Friday nights in our lives. 我们一生中周五夜晚的数量本就有限
[00:18] Why are we spending one of them here? 为什么还要在浪费在这里呢
[00:20] Because it’s Friday night. 因为周五晚上
[00:21] This is when the holding cells are at their busiest. 是集体拘留室最热闹的时候
[00:23] You have before you a gilded opportunity 锻炼你推理技术的
[00:26] to sharpen your deductive prowess. 大好机会就在你眼前
[00:29] Each one of these men, whether they realize it or not, 这里的每个人 无论他们自己是否意识到
[00:31] is telling you the story of how he came to be here. 都在向你展现他们被关在这里的始末
[00:34] It’s written in their bearing, on their clothing. 都写在他们的行为举止和衣着打扮里
[00:36] So, look at the guy and then tell you what they did. 观察他们然后说出他们犯了什么事
[00:37] There’s like 20 people in here. 这里可有二十来个人呢
[00:39] You find that intimidating? 区区这点人就吓倒了吗
[00:41] Plaid shirt, very nervous, 穿格子衬衫的人神情紧张
[00:43] obviously never been in jail before. 显然从没进过牢房
[00:45] Keeps fiddling with his wedding ring, 不停摆弄着自己的婚戒
[00:47] feeling guilty about something, 应该是对某些事心存愧疚
[00:48] probably the hooker he picked up earlier. 可能是因为他之前招了妓女
[00:51] Popped collar– 衣领竖起来的那位
[00:52] drunk and disorderly. 烂醉如泥 神志不清
[00:53] That one’s a layup. 估计是赖着不想上班
[00:55] Tattoo guy is, uh… 有纹身的那家伙…
[00:59] – Would you like a hint? – No. -需要提示吗 -不要
[01:00] His crime involves a litter of purebred Yorkshire Terriers. 他犯的罪和一窝纯种的约克夏犬有关
[01:02] I said I don’t want a hint. 我说了不要提示
[01:07] This could take a while. 看来我们要待很久
[01:08] I’m gonna get a coffee. 我先去买杯咖啡
[01:09] – Do you want? – No. -你要吗 -不要
[01:14] Can you do me next? 你下一个能观察我吗
[01:19] Got to warn you, if you hit “latte” 必须提醒你 如果你按了”拿铁”
[01:21] you’re not going to recognize what comes out. 你肯定认不出流出来的到底是什么
[01:23] I just got a coffee, thanks. 我只是随便喝杯咖啡 谢谢
[01:25] I’m Craig Basken. I work a lot of nights. 我是克雷格·巴斯肯 我经常值晚班
[01:27] Oh. Joan Watson. 你好 我叫乔恩·华生
[01:29] You’re one of the, uh, the consultants, right? 你是我们的顾问之一 是吧
[01:31] – Yeah. – You work, uh, with the guy with the socks. -对 -你是穿短袜那家伙的搭档
[01:35] Listen, um, I know you guys work the stuff 我知道你们办的都是
[01:38] that Captain Gregson calls you in on, 格雷森警监请你们帮忙的案子
[01:40] but I caught this string of robberies in the West Village. 但最近我这有个西村的连环抢劫案
[01:43] Uh, someone’s knocking over falafel carts, 有人蓄意撞翻卖小吃的推车
[01:46] and it’s not the crime of the century 我知道这不是什么世纪大案
[01:48] and it shouldn’t be that hard to clear. 案情也没那么复杂
[01:50] But you’re stuck. 但是你被卡住了
[01:51] Yeah, so… 是的 所以…
[01:53] I thought maybe I’d, uh, I’d hit you up, 我想也许可以请你帮忙
[01:57] get another perspective. 拓宽一下破案思路
[01:58] I hope that’s not too much to ask. 希望我的要求不会太过分
[01:59] No, no, it’s not a problem. 不 不过分 没问题
[02:01] Sherlock and I would be happy to take a look. 夏洛克和我乐意帮忙
[02:03] I said hi to that guy once, and, uh, 我曾经试着和那家伙打招呼
[02:04] h-he said that I interrupted his train of thought. 但是他说我打断了他的思路
[02:08] He, uh, called me a bell-end, 他说我是白痴
[02:11] so I was thinking maybe you could have a look– just you. 所以我想 能不能请你看看 就你一个
[02:16] Um, sure, yeah. 好吧 当然可以
[02:19] Great. I’ll just, uh, grab the case file. 那太好了 我这就去拿案件资料
[02:21] Okay. 好的
[02:26] Hi, honey. 宝贝
[02:29] It’s your mom. 我是你妈
[02:30] I’m calling again. 我又打来了
[02:33] Just wondering if you’re gonna call me back 不知道这学期结束前
[02:34] before the end of the semester. 你会不会给我回个电话
[02:37] I hope you’re having a great time. I love you. 祝你过得开心 爱你
[02:39] Where is your husband? 你丈夫在哪
[02:44] Where is your husband? 你丈夫在哪
[02:47] My, my husband– I, I don’t know. 我丈夫… 我不知道他在哪
[02:51] Where is he? 他在哪
[03:23] 911. What’s your emergency? 报警服务中心 您有什么紧急情况
[03:24] Yes, a man broke into my house. 有个男人闯进了我家
[03:27] He was armed. 他有枪
[03:29] I shot him. There’s blood. 我对他开枪了 他应该流血了
[03:32] Is he still there, ma’am? 他还在你家吗 女士
[03:34] Are you safe? 你现在安全吗
[03:35] I think he’s gone. 我觉得他走了
[03:38] Okay, he said that he came for my husband. 他说是来找我丈夫的
[03:40] You have to make sure that he’s okay. 请你们帮我确认一下他的安全
[03:42] Where is your husband now? 你丈夫现在在哪
[03:44] He’s working, I think. 他应该在工作
[03:46] He’s with the 11th Precinct. 他是第11警区的
[03:48] Your husband’s a police officer? 你丈夫是警察吗
[03:49] He’s the captain there. 他是那里的警监
[03:50] His name’s Tommy Gregson. 他叫汤米·格雷森
[04:20] She’s back in the kitchen, Captain. 她在厨房里 警监
[04:27] You’re okay. 你没事就好
[04:32] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[04:33] Yeah. Yeah. 没事 没事
[04:38] I was working out in the garage when I heard the gun go off. 听见枪响的时候 我在车库里健身
[04:40] All right, I’m gonna need you to walk me 好的 请跟我说说
[04:41] through everything you remember. 你所记得的全部事发经过
[04:42] – Is the captain all right? – Holmes, yeah, he’s fine. -警监没事吧 -福尔摩斯 他很好
[04:45] He’s inside with his wife. I’m giving ’em a minute. 他和他妻子在里面 我让他们独处一会
[04:48] – Hey, I said I’m giving ’em a minute. – All right. -我说了让他们独处一会 -好吧
[04:50] This is Jim Monroe– he lives across the street, 这位是吉姆·门罗 他住在街对面
[04:52] got a quick look at our guy. 匆匆瞥见了嫌疑人
[04:54] James Monroe? 你叫詹姆斯·门罗
[04:55] Yes, like the fifth president. 对 跟第五任总统同名
[04:57] My dad was reading his biography when I was born. 我出生时我父亲刚好在读他的传纪
[05:00] Anyway, I heard the shots. 我听见了枪声
[05:01] I saw a guy wearing a mask come running out. 我看见一个带面罩的家伙跑了出来
[05:03] He was halfway down the street by the time I got over here. 当我赶到这里时他已经跑出去半条街
[05:06] Can you describe him? 你能描述一下他吗
[05:07] He took his mask off while he was running, 他在跑的时候把面罩摘了下来
[05:09] but he was almost a hundred feet away. 不过他差不多离我一百尺远
[05:10] His back was to me. He had dark hair. 他背对着我 头发是深色的
[05:13] Wish I could tell you more. 抱歉我只知道这些
[05:14] Sorry to interrupt your doctrine. 抱歉打断你的说辞
[05:16] You know there’s blood on the car over here? 你知道这辆车上有血迹是吧
[05:23] Yeah, Cheryl said she hit the guy. 对啊 谢丽尔说她打中了那家伙
[05:25] Doesn’t look like he lost much blood. 他看起来不像是流了很多血
[05:27] He could run, so maybe she just grazed him. 他还能跑 所以可能只是擦伤
[05:29] Bell, she’s ready to talk. 贝尔 你可以问她话了
[05:35] Just seemed like it happened so fast. 一切都发生得太快了
[05:37] He was already inside when I came home, and I… 我回家的时候他已经在屋里了 而且我…
[05:41] I don’t even know how he got in. 我也不知道他是怎么进来的
[05:43] You didn’t have the alarm on? 家里的报警器没开吗
[05:49] He had this mask on. 他戴着面罩
[05:50] I can describe it to a composite artist. 我可以描述给绘图合成人员
[05:53] He had a Glock handgun– 他拿着一把格洛克手枪
[05:54] a 21, I think. 我觉得是把21式
[05:56] He was about six-two, maybe 170 pounds, 他身高大概六尺二 可能170磅
[05:59] and I would definitely recognize his voice if I heard it again. 如果我再听到的话一定能认出他的声音
[06:03] Now, before tonight, had either of you two noticed anything odd– 今晚之前 你们有没有注意到任何可疑的事
[06:07] cars you didn’t recognize, 像是不认识的车辆
[06:08] anyone who seemed unusually interested in the Captain? 或对警监表现出异常兴趣的人
[06:13] You? 你呢
[06:14] No. 没有
[06:19] But I’m not living here at the moment. 不过我最近不住这里
[06:26] For how long? 有多久了
[06:27] For about a month. 大概有一个月了
[06:30] Mrs. Gregson, your mother just got here. 格雷森夫人 你的母亲刚刚到
[06:36] Okay. 好吧
[06:44] Now, look, my wife’s the victim here, I’m the target, 听着 我妻子是受害者 我是目标
[06:47] so obviously I can’t run point on this case, 所以很明显我不能接手这个案子
[06:49] so let me be clear: I’m not running point when I tell you 但我想说的是 我希望指纹和血清的
[06:52] I want a rush on the prints and the serology. 检验结果能很快出来
[06:56] If this guy’s got a vendetta against a cop, 因为如果这家伙是要报复警察
[06:58] there’s a good chance he’s in the system. 那他很有可能之前就有前科
[07:03] Captain. 警监
[07:05] It hardly needs saying, but… 也许没必要这么说 但是…
[07:07] Watson and I will devote our full attention to this matter. 华生和我会全力调查这个案子的
[07:10] We might need access to your files, personal and professional. 我们可能需要查看你的文件 公私都要
[07:13] There’s a good chance we’ll need 我们很可能需要
[07:14] to examine your life in minute detail. 了解你生活的所有细节
[07:17] You don’t tend to shed much light on your private affairs, 你的隐私不大会有保障了
[07:19] so… comfortable with that? 所以 你能接受吗
[07:22] Whatever you need. 你要干嘛都行
[07:23] Just help Marcus find this guy. 只要能帮助马库斯找到这家伙
[07:32] Did you know that Captain Gregson turned down a promotion 你知道格雷森警监曾经婉拒过一个
[07:34] that would have made him the youngest detective in the NYPD? 能让他成为纽约警局最年轻侦探的提拔吗
[07:38] He didn’t want to work for Internal Affairs. 他不愿意为内勤部工作
[07:40] He is also, judging by his e-mails, 从他的邮件来看 他还对
[07:43] surprisingly tolerant of forwarded videos of mischievous kittens. 转发的淘气猫咪视频令人惊奇地宽容
[07:46] He never talks about any of these things. 他从来不说起这些
[07:48] I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. 我觉得我不应该吃惊
[07:49] I mean, none of us even knew he was separated until tonight. 我们直到今晚才知道他和妻子已经分居了
[07:52] I knew. Had my suspicions, anyway. 我知道 至少怀疑过
[07:55] He’s been arriving earlier in the morning, 他早上到得更早
[07:56] leaving later, stopped bringing home-packed lunches. 离开得更晚 也不带家里做的午饭了
[07:59] Well, if you knew, then why didn’t you say something to him? 如果你知道的话 为什么不和他谈谈
[08:02] Well, why would I? 为什么要谈呢
[08:03] His work hasn’t suffered. 他的工作又没受影响
[08:05] If anything, he’s been slightly more focused. 即使有影响 也是比以前更专注了
[08:07] Quite frankly, I’m surprised it’s taken this long 老实说 我很吃惊警监的婚姻
[08:08] for the Captain’s marriage to buckle. 过了这么长时间才出问题
[08:11] He’s an excellent detective. 他是位很棒的警察
[08:13] What does that have to do with it? 那跟这个有什么关系
[08:15] Well, as you know, detection is a calling, not a job. 你也知道 刑侦这行是种使命 不只是工作
[08:18] Hardly leaves one with time left over 几乎没什么时间留给你
[08:20] to sustain the elaborate ruse of marriage. 去煞费苦心地设法维持婚姻
[08:23] Because, of course, you think marriage is an elaborate ruse. 你当然觉得婚姻就是煞费苦心的计谋
[08:26] There are other ways to describe it. 还有其它的说法去描述它
[08:28] An unnatural arrangement which forces its participants 一种强迫参与者遵守不健康的
[08:30] into an unhealthy monogamy. 一夫一妻制的违背常理的协定
[08:32] An accretion of petty fights and resentful compromises 打闹争吵和不满妥协的累加
[08:34] which, like Chinese water torture, 就像中国的水刑一样
[08:36] slowly transforms both parties 慢慢地将双方由之前的自我
[08:38] into howling, neurotic versions of their former selves. 变成歇斯底里的神经质
[08:41] Yeah. So, anyway, I found about 20 cases so far 随便吧 目前为止我找到了大概二十个
[08:46] with perps that fit the description that Mrs. Gregson gave us. 案子的嫌犯符合格雷森夫人的描述
[08:50] So, I’ll keep sifting through, 我会继续筛选
[08:53] if you want to take a look at them. 你想看的话可以拿去
[08:54] Mmm, not necessary. 没必要
[08:55] I was fairly certain that listing the Captain’s enemies 之前我只是一般确定通过回顾警监的案子
[08:58] via reviewing his casework was a fool’s errand. 来列出他的敌人是个笨办法
[09:01] Now I’m all but positive. 现在我非常确定
[09:03] The kind of criminal the Captain pursues tends to be intelligent– 警监所追查的案子通常是聪明人所为
[09:06] the sort of person who knows that attacking a policeman 这种人知道攻击警察
[09:08] is very bad business indeed. 是一种愚蠢的行为
[09:10] I believe that we are hunting for a different class of person. 我相信我们在追捕的不是这一类人
[09:13] Someone driven by sound and fury. 是某个被一时冲动驱动的人
[09:16] An idiot. 一个蠢货
[09:17] Someone like, for example, Dustin Bishop. 比如说像达斯汀·毕肖普这样的人
[09:22] There was little of interest in the captain’s in-box, 警监的收件箱里没有什么可看的
[09:23] so I took the time to sift through his… 所以我花时间筛查了他的
[09:26] spam filter. 垃圾邮件
[09:28] Now, Mr. Bishop has been sending the captain…fan letters, 毕肖普先生给警监发崇拜信
[09:32] I suppose you’d call them, for quite some time now. 已经有一段时间了 应该这么称呼吧
[09:33] They get more intimate with the passage of time. 这些信显得越来越亲近
[09:37] More disturbing. 也越让人困扰
[09:38] “Hey buddy, can I still call you buddy 哥们 我可以称呼你为哥们吗
[09:40] even though you never write back?” 虽然你都没有给我回过信
[09:41] “I don’t know what your problem is, 我不知道你怎么了
[09:42] but I know I’m getting upset.” 但是我对此很烦躁
[09:43] This guy sounds like a stalker. 这家伙听起来像个跟踪狂
[09:46] Looks like just the sort of person to catch a bullet 看起来很像会在一场失败的非法入室中
[09:48] during a botched home invasion. Don’t you think? 被枪击中的那种人吧 你不觉得吗
[09:55] – Good morning, sir. – Morning. -早上好 警官 -早上好
[09:58] – Hello, Captain. – Morning. -你好 警监 -早上好
[10:00] – Hi, sir. – Hey. -你好 警官 -你好
[10:02] – Morning, Captain. – Hello. -早上好 警监 -你好
[10:04] Please tell me you have some actual work to talk about. 拜托告诉我你有工作汇报
[10:08] Yeah. We just heard back from Latent Prints. 是的 我们刚得到指纹检验的结果
[10:11] All the prints on Cheryl’s car were hers. 谢丽尔车上的指纹都是她自己的
[10:13] Perp must’ve had gloves on. 疑犯应该戴着手套
[10:14] We did get a good DNA sample from the blood, 我们的确从血液中拿到了新鲜的DNA样本
[10:17] but there was no match in CODIS. 但在联调局DNA信息库中没有与其相符的
[10:19] I know, not what we hoped for, 我知道 不如我们希望地顺利
[10:21] but I got a detail together, 但是我安排了警员保护
[10:23] and Holmes and Watson are off running down 还有福尔摩斯和华生正在做着
[10:25] some Holmes-and- Watson thing, so… 他们自己的调查 所以…
[10:27] And I just wanted to say I’m… 我只是想说
[10:30] I’m sorry about you and Cheryl. 对你和谢丽尔的事我感到抱歉
[10:33] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:36] – What else? – I caught this case, -还有别的事吗 -我接管这个案子
[10:37] so I have to be the one to ask– you sure there’s no way 所以这话得我来问 你确定
[10:40] the separation’s connected to what happened last night? 分居跟昨晚的案件毫无关联吗
[10:42] Come on. 进来
[10:47] It’s a trial separation. 这是临时分居
[10:49] It’s… it’s no big deal. 不是什么大事
[10:53] Kids are gone from home now, 孩子们都离开家了
[10:54] and everything feels a little different. 一切都似乎变了
[11:00] Anyway, Cheryl wants some time alone; 总而言之 谢丽尔想要一些自己的时间
[11:02] I’m giving it to her. 我就同意了
[11:04] That’s the whole story. 就是这样
[11:07] – Thanks. – Okay. -谢谢 -好的
[11:09] And, uh, I’ll let you know when we have anything, all right? 我们有消息了就告诉你 好吗
[11:17] Dustin Bishop! 达斯汀·毕肖普
[11:19] Would you open the door, please? 请你开门 好吗
[11:21] We’d like to talk to you about your correspondence 我们想跟你谈谈你给托马森·格雷森
[11:23] with Thomas Gregson. 写的那些信
[11:27] – You hear the water running? – Yeah. -你听见流水声了吗 -嗯
[11:35] After you. 女士优先
[12:14] He’s got a gunshot wound. He’s lost a lot of blood. 他有一处枪伤 严重失血
[12:29] Yeah. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[12:31] So, that was the hospital. 是医院打来的
[12:33] The doctors pulled a .38-caliber slug 医生从毕肖普的右肩取出了
[12:35] out of Bishop’s right shoulder. 一颗点38口径的子弹
[12:36] He’s stable, but he won’t be awake for a while. 他稳定下来了 但暂时还醒不过来
[12:39] Also, we should get the preliminary DNA results back soon, 我们很快就能收到DNA的初步检验报告
[12:42] we’ll know for sure if he’s the one who broke into your house. 就可以确定他是不是闯入你家的人了
[12:44] We shouldn’t waste time waiting. 我们不用浪费时间等报告
[12:45] The DNA won’t be a match. DNA不会相符
[12:46] This guy’s got my pictures all over his wall. 这个家伙在墙上贴满了我的照片
[12:48] The doctors just took my wife’s bullet out of his shoulder. 医生刚才从他的肩膀中取出我妻子的子弹
[12:51] I don’t believe it was your wife’s bullet. 我不认为那是你妻子的子弹
[12:53] I believe that Bishop shot himself. 我认为是毕肖普自己开的枪
[12:55] Surely you noted the two handguns in the bathroom. 你应该注意到了卫生间里的两把手枪
[12:57] There was a Glock 21, same as the assailant carried, 有一把格洛克21 与袭击者所持的那把相同
[12:59] and then there was the .38 revolver, 然后还有一把点38口径的左轮手枪
[13:00] same one used to shoot the attacker. 与用来射击袭击者的那把相同
[13:02] Why would Bishop shoot himself? 为什么毕肖普要开枪打自己
[13:04] Well, I think he intended to confess to a crime he didn’t commit. 我觉得他打算供认一桩他没犯的罪行
[13:06] Man is clearly disturbed. 这人很明显心理失常
[13:07] There are antipsychotic medications in the bathroom cabinet; 浴室的柜子里有治疗精神病的药物
[13:10] they haven’t been refilled in quite some time. 已经有一段时间没补充新药了
[13:11] Two guns, a prescription. 两把枪 一张药方
[13:12] That doesn’t mean Bishop didn’t do it. 这不意味着毕肖普没犯罪
[13:14] No, but the fact that he shot himself in the wrong shoulder does. 不 但是他开枪打错了肩膀
[13:17] The blood on your wife’s car was on the driver’s side window, 你妻子车上的血迹在驾驶一侧的车窗玻璃上
[13:19] had to have been on the left of the attacker as he fled. 他逃跑时 玻璃应该是在袭击者的左侧
[13:22] Ergo, the wound was in his left shoulder. 因此 伤口是在他的左肩
[13:24] Bishop shot himself in the right shoulder. 毕肖普开枪打了自己的右肩
[13:28] It’s the lab. 实验室来的
[13:31] Blood’s not a match. 血样不符
[13:32] It’s wrong type. 不是这个人
[13:34] Look, I know it’s frustrating, 听着 我知道这令人失望
[13:36] but whoever broke into your house knows we’re looking for him, 不过闯入你房子的人知道我们在找他
[13:39] he knows we got a protective detail on Cheryl, on you. 他知道我们在保护你和谢丽尔
[13:41] He’s not getting violent again. 他不会再付诸于暴力
[14:10] Name is Sam Clennon. 这人叫山姆·克莱农
[14:11] According to the evidence, you two have a friend in common. 从证据来看 你们两个有一个共同的朋友
[14:14] I’ve never seen this guy before. 我之前从没见过这个人
[14:16] Never even heard his name. 从没听说过他的名字
[14:18] Are you sure he was killed by the same man 你确定杀他的人
[14:20] that threatened Mrs. Gregson? 和威胁格雷森夫人的是同一个人吗
[14:22] Sure? No. 不确定
[14:24] But a security camera outside Mr. Clennon’s building 但克莱农家外的监控摄像头
[14:28] caught this around 10:30 last night. 昨晚十点半左右拍到了这段视频
[14:32] I already showed this to Cheryl. 我给谢丽尔看过了
[14:33] She’s pretty positive it’s the same guy. 她很确定就是这个人
[14:36] And Clennon was shot with a Glock 21, 杀死克莱农的是一支格洛克21式
[14:39] just like the gun she described. 跟谢丽尔描述的一样
[14:40] Now, if this is our guy, and I’m thinking it is, 如果就是那家伙 我想
[14:42] got to figure this is what he had in store for you the other night. 那天晚上等着你的会是这个下场
[14:45] Obviously, last night wasn’t the first time 显然昨晚不是凶手
[14:47] someone tried to kill Mr. Clennon. 第一次想杀克莱农先生
[14:49] – No, he’s ex-mil… – Military, yeah. -不 他以前是… -是啊 军人
[14:50] Shrapnel wounds are a bit of a giveaway. 能从他的弹片伤上看出来
[14:52] As is the sun damage to his hands and face. Afghanistan? 还有面部和双手的晒伤 是在阿富汗吗
[14:55] He was between tours. Got back a few weeks ago. 他在派驻休假期 几周前刚回来
[14:58] There’s an old bullet wound here. 这里有个旧枪伤
[14:59] More intrigued by the stab wound. 我对那个刺伤更有兴趣
[15:02] Most injuries sustained by soldiers in the Middle East 中东的军人身上大部分伤痕都是
[15:04] are from IED blasts or gunshots. 炸弹炸伤或是枪伤
[15:07] This man has managed to get himself stabbed. 他却有个被刺伤的伤口
[15:09] Almost quaint. 真不可思议
[15:11] You’re sure you’ve never seen this guy before? 你确定从没见过他吗
[15:14] – Never. – I’m not sure I trust that answer. -从没有 -我不太信任这个答案
[15:16] – Trust it. – Oh, I’m just saying it’s possible -相信我 -我的意思是
[15:18] there’s a connection between Mr. Clennon and you, 你和克莱农先生之间一定有关联
[15:20] and you don’t remember. 只是你不记得了
[15:22] This man’s death, although unfortunate, 这人的死 虽说很不幸
[15:23] must be viewed as progress. 但的确也算进展
[15:24] We now know the killer has an agenda which is not limited to you. 我们现在知道凶手的目标不止你一个
[15:28] Watson and I will continue to pore over your case files. 我和华生会继续翻查你的案件卷宗
[15:32] If we can find a connection, maybe we can find the culprit. 如果能找到联系 也许就能找到凶手
[15:35] Gentlemen. 再见 先生们
[15:37] We done here? 这边没事了吧
[15:42] One more thing. 还有一件事
[15:44] A dog walker in your neighborhood 你小区里有个遛狗的人
[15:46] called the precinct a little while ago, 刚刚给警局提供了线索
[15:48] said she’d seen the same light blue pickup truck 说是上周至少两次看见
[15:50] parked in front of your house on at least two occasions last week. 同一辆浅蓝色敞篷卡车停在你家门前
[15:53] Light blue? 浅蓝色
[15:57] No. 不清楚
[16:05] Oh, Detective Basken. 巴思肯警探
[16:09] I just wanted to let you know that it’s gonna take me 我想跟你说一声 因为格雷森警监的案件
[16:11] a few more days before I can dig into those files, 我可能得晚几天
[16:13] what with everything happening with Captain Gregson. 才能详查你那些文件了
[16:16] Okay. 好吧
[16:19] Uh, Holmes didn’t talk to you? 福尔摩斯没跟你说吗
[16:23] You solved the case that Basken gave me? 你破了巴思肯给我的案子
[16:27] What’s a Basken? 巴思肯是什么东西
[16:28] Detective Basken. 巴思肯警探
[16:29] He asked me to look into a string of robberies. 他让我查一系列盗窃案
[16:31] I brought the files home with me yesterday. 我昨天把文件都带回家了
[16:33] Oh, yes. That Basken. 哦对 那个巴思肯
[16:34] I refer to most of the detectives here as “Not Bell”. 我把这里大部分警探都称为”不是贝尔”
[16:37] He just told me that you e-mailed him last night 他刚告诉我 你昨晚给他发了
[16:39] with the rap sheet of a guy that you thought 一份前科档案 你认为就是这个人
[16:40] was robbing food vendors in the West Village. 盗窃了西格林威治的食品摊
[16:43] Basken just picked him up an hour ago, and he confessed. 巴思肯一小时前逮捕了他 他认罪了
[16:46] I was up late last night ruminating the captain’s case. 我昨晚一直没睡 在思考警监的案子
[16:48] The files you’re talking about were in the study, 你带回来的文件就在书房里
[16:49] and I needed a palate cleanser. 而我刚好需要换换口味
[16:52] A palate cleanser? 换换口味
[16:53] The solution presented itself rather quickly. 我很快就弄明白了案情真相
[16:54] Was I supposed to keep it to myself? 难道还要秘而不宣吗
[16:56] It was my case. 这是我的案子
[16:57] In point of fact, Watson, it was Detective Basken’s case. 华生 事实上这是巴思肯警探的案子
[17:00] You were merely consulting. As was I. 你只是个顾问 跟我一样
[17:02] I didn’t ask you to look into it. 我没让你查这案子
[17:03] – Nor did you ask me not to. – No, I… -你也没不让… -不 我…
[17:05] We live together, we work together, Watson. 我们住在一起 一起工作 华生
[17:07] When it comes to cases, 办案的时候
[17:08] there is no “his” or “hers”; there is partnership. 没有你的或我的案子之分 我们是合作
[17:11] I assist you, you assist me. 我帮你 你帮我
[17:13] What matters is the result. Or do you disagree? 重要的是结果 你不同意吗
[17:15] It’s not about disagreeing… 这不是同不同意的问题…
[17:16] Hey, I just got the contact info for Sam Clennon’s mom. 我刚查到了山姆·克莱农妈妈的联系方式
[17:19] Thought you might want to come with me 你们要不要一起去
[17:20] to make the next of kin notification, 给她通知她儿子的死讯
[17:22] see if she can point us toward anyone 看看她能否告诉我们
[17:24] who had a problem with her son. 谁跟她儿子有怨仇
[17:28] Unless you’re in the middle of something. 如果你们在忙就算了
[17:30] No. 没有
[17:32] We’re good. 我们没事
[17:39] Hey, guys. 伙计们
[17:44] Hot coffee. 热咖啡
[17:50] I didn’t realize you’d be stopping by today. 没想到你今天会来
[17:54] Is everything okay? 没什么事吧
[17:56] Mind if we talk inside? 能进屋谈谈吗
[17:58] Sure. 好
[18:04] Mikey put on some weight, huh? 麦基胖了吧
[18:07] He was so skinny back when he was a uni. 他做警员的时候还骨瘦如柴呢
[18:10] I could’ve stirred my coffee with him. 我都能用他搅拌咖啡了
[18:12] Have you seen Steven Accorsi lately? 你最近见过史蒂文·阿科西吗
[18:15] Bell told me someone saw a light blue pickup 贝尔说有人见到一辆浅蓝色敞篷皮卡
[18:18] parked in front of our house a few times. 好几次停在我们家门前
[18:20] And I was thinking, “Hey, wait a minute. 我就想 等等
[18:22] I know someone with a light blue pickup.” 我认识一个有浅蓝色皮卡的人啊
[18:25] He’s a friend. Always has been. 他只是朋友 一直都只是朋友
[18:27] A friend… 朋友
[18:29] who’s suddenly in the habit 一个忽然有了把车停在
[18:32] of parking in front of our house. 我们家门前的习惯的朋友
[18:34] He came here twice. The first time, 他只来过两次 第一次
[18:36] I just needed some help moving some furniture. 是因为我需要人帮忙搬家具
[18:39] And the second? 第二次呢
[18:43] I made him dinner. 我请他来家里吃晚餐
[18:46] Nothing happened. 什么都没有
[18:48] Nothing is going to happen. Steven knows that. 什么也不会发生 史蒂文明白的
[18:55] Yeah, well, maybe he’s not the person 是啊 可能他不是那个
[18:58] I’m having a real problem with right now. 我现在真正需要担心的人
[19:01] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[19:03] Do you not know the definition of the word “separated”? 你知道”分居”是什么意思吗
[19:06] I can have dinner with whoever I want. 我想和谁吃晚饭就能和谁一起
[19:08] You said all you needed was some time. 你之前说你只是需要一点时间
[19:11] Well, were you under the impression that I was just going 你觉得我会像一个修道士一样
[19:13] to be meditating here like a monk? 在这里冥想吗
[19:16] You never said anything about seeing other people. 你从没提过有和别人见面
[19:19] I said that I wasn’t happy. 我说过我不开心
[19:23] I suppose I should just, uh, 那我是不是也应该出去
[19:25] go out and pick up some… 到酒吧里找几个
[19:28] floozy at a bar. 一夜情对象
[19:30] You want to? Be my guest. 你想的话 随意吧
[19:35] What I want… 我想要的
[19:39] is to be with my wife. 是跟我妻子在一起
[19:41] Now? 现在才想起来
[19:42] After 28 years of missed dinners and weekends at the precinct? 28年来你都致力工作 多少次不回家吃晚饭过周末
[19:46] Come on. 拜托
[19:47] When did I ever tell you I wanted to be anything but a cop? 我跟你说过当警察是我人生的唯一理想
[19:53] When did I tell you that I was always gonna be okay with that? 我也说过我并不十分喜欢这样
[20:00] He made it through three tours in Afghanistan. 他被派驻到阿富汗三次
[20:07] He comes back here, where he’s supposed to be safe, 回到这里 应该是安全的
[20:09] and gets killed in his own home. 但却在自己的家被杀死了
[20:12] Mrs. Clennon, 克莱诺恩夫人
[20:13] we think what happened to your son 我们认为你儿子的遇害
[20:15] may be connected to a break-in at the home 可能跟前几晚一起非法闯入
[20:18] of a New York Police Captain the other night. 纽约一名警监家的案子有关
[20:20] Does the name Thomas Gregson mean anything to you? 托马斯·格雷森这个名字你听说过吗
[20:23] No. 没有
[20:25] Sam never mentioned him before? 山姆从没提过这个人吗
[20:27] Never. 从没有
[20:28] Can you think of anyone who might have wanted to hurt Sam? 你能想起有谁想要伤害山姆吗
[20:31] No. 不能
[20:33] Everybody liked him. 所有人都喜欢他
[20:35] Not everyone, obviously. 很明显 不是所有人
[20:38] There was his killer, of course, 凶手显然不喜欢他
[20:41] but also the person who stabbed him. 刺伤他的人也不喜欢他
[20:43] You know about that? 你知道那事
[20:44] Well, I noticed the mark this morning. 今天早上我注意到了伤疤
[20:47] I-I said to my colleagues that I thought 我跟我的同事说那伤疤
[20:48] it might not be due to his military service. 应该跟他在部队服役没关系
[20:51] Would that be correct? 我说得对吗
[20:52] Well, yes and no. 也对也不对
[20:56] During Sam’s last tour, there was this… 在山姆最后一次派驻时
[20:58] guy who was having trouble adjusting. 有个战友没法适应
[21:02] Sam knew how hard deployment could be, wanted to help, but… 山姆知道派遣部队的艰难 他想帮他
[21:06] this guy… 但这个人
[21:08] Jacob, he was too far gone. 雅各布 他没法恢复
[21:11] He snapped one day. 他有一天突然崩溃了
[21:14] He came at Sam with a knife. 拿着一把刀奔着山姆去了
[21:16] Do you remember Jacob’s last name? 你还记得雅各布姓什么吗
[21:17] Esparza. 埃斯帕萨
[21:19] Okay, I’ll reach out to the Army, 好的 我会跟部队联系
[21:21] see if we can get some current contact info on Mr. Esparza. 看看能否在现役军人里找到埃斯帕萨的信息
[21:25] You could try Lieutenant Monroe. 你可以去找门罗中尉
[21:28] Monroe? 门罗
[21:29] James. 詹姆斯
[21:30] He was Sam’s commanding officer in Afghanistan. 他是山姆在阿富汗的指挥官
[21:34] He lives here in New York. 他住在纽约
[21:37] The fifth President. 那个和第五任总统重名的人
[21:38] We talked to him outside the captain’s house the other night. 那晚我们跟他在警监的家外谈过话
[21:41] I remember. Buzz cut. Tattoo on his arm. 我记得他 平头 胳膊上有纹身
[21:44] Did you get a house number? 你知道他家电话吗
[21:51] What? 怎么了
[21:52] Captain, your assistant said you’d gone to see your wife. 警监 你的助理说你去看你妻子了
[21:54] Are you still there? 你还在那吗
[21:54] I’m just leaving. Why? 正准备离开 怎么了
[21:56] Your neighbor, James Monroe, 你的邻居 詹姆斯·门罗
[21:57] you need to take your wife’s protective detail, go to his house. 你带上保护你妻子的警员 马上去他家
[22:00] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[22:01] We now know the connection between you 我们现在已经知道了你跟第二个受害者
[22:03] and the second victim, Sam Clennon. 山姆·克莱农之间的关系了
[22:04] Or, rather, we know that there is no connection. 或者应该说 你们根本没有联系
[22:07] The killer wasn’t after you. 凶手不是要杀你
[22:08] That’s not what he told Cheryl. 他跟谢丽尔可不是这么说的
[22:10] No, he-he told her he was after her husband. 的确 他说是要找她的丈夫
[22:12] Never mentioned you by name. 但没说她丈夫是谁
[22:14] O’Malley, Grell, I need you with me. 奥马利 格雷尔 你们俩跟我来
[22:17] Sam Clennon served under 山姆·克莱农在阿富汗的时候
[22:18] James Monroe in Afghanistan. 是詹姆斯·门罗的手下
[22:19] They knew each other. 他们早就认识
[22:20] More importantly, if you enter 更重要的是 如果你使用
[22:22] Monroe’s address into “Maps Earth,” 地图定位查找门罗的住址
[22:23] a picture of your house comes up. 显示的是你家房子的地址
[22:25] It’s quite common, apparently. 当然 这很常见
[22:27] Although instead of receiving something as mundane 然而与大多数情况不同的是
[22:29] as a pizza ordered by your neighbor… 你不是误收邻居订的披萨
[22:31] I got the guy that was coming to kill him. 而是一个要谋杀他的人
[22:33] We need to locate Lieutenant Monroe 我们必须在凶手发现找错人之前
[22:34] before the killer realizes his mistake. 先找到门罗中尉
[22:39] James, it’s Tommy Gregson. 詹姆斯 我是汤米·格雷森
[22:40] I need to speak with you. 我要跟你谈谈
[22:42] You home? 你在家吗
[22:43] It’s important. 这很重要
[22:57] The M.E. thought he was killed last night, 法医鉴定他是昨晚被杀的
[22:59] just a few hours after Sam Clennon. 就在山姆·克莱农被杀后几小时
[23:01] No prints or DNA found at the scene, 现场没有发现指纹或DNA
[23:03] but those casings were from a Glock 21. 但那些弹壳是格洛克21式手枪的
[23:05] So you were right. 你推断得没错
[23:06] This was the work of our guy. 是我们要找的凶手所为
[23:08] Yeah, looks that way. 看起来是的
[23:09] Now, the good news is, we think we’ve identified a suspect. 好消息是我们已经知道了一个疑犯
[23:12] Name is Jacob Esparza. 雅各布·埃斯帕萨
[23:14] He served under James Monroe in Afghanistan. 在阿富汗服役时他在詹姆斯·门罗手下
[23:16] So did Sam Clennon. 山姆·克莱农也是
[23:18] Height and weight would be in line with Cheryl’s description. 身高体重跟谢丽尔的描述大致相符
[23:21] Clennon’s mother told us he was attacked by Esparza 克莱农的母亲告诉我们
[23:23] in their barracks about a year ago. 一年前他儿子在军营曾被埃斯帕萨袭击
[23:25] Clennon took a knife to the gut. 克莱农的腹部被刀刺伤
[23:27] Now, the incident report that Lieutenant Monroe wrote up 门罗中尉撰写的事故报告
[23:30] pretty much sealed Esparza’s fate. 决定了埃斯帕萨的命运
[23:32] But Esparza says it was trumped up, 但埃斯帕萨说报告内容是捏造的
[23:34] and that Monroe and Clennon had it in for him for months. 门罗和克莱农为此记恨了他很久
[23:37] Also, given the fact that he dropped out of high school 鉴于埃斯帕萨高中就退学
[23:39] and he barely passed his GED, 勉强才拿到高中同等学历证书的事实
[23:40] makes him something less than a Rhodes scholar, 他明显不是聪明人
[23:42] which makes it less surprising 那么他闯错房子
[23:44] that he broke into the wrong house. 也就不足为奇了
[23:45] Hmm. Sorry. 抱歉
[23:47] It’s Crawford and Gleason. 是克劳福德和格里森
[23:48] They just picked up Esparza at his residence. 他们在埃斯帕萨住处刚抓到他
[23:51] Hey, I know I still can’t take point, 我知道我不能参与审问
[23:53] but let me know when they get here. 但他们到了通知我一下
[23:55] All right. 好
[24:02] You need something? 你还有事吗
[24:03] You, uh… you glanced at me. 你 你瞥了我一眼
[24:06] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[24:07] You glanced at me twice earlier on. 之前你瞥眼看了我两次
[24:10] Yeah, I do that sometimes 对 如果有人站在我正前方
[24:11] when someone’s standing right in front of me. 我偶尔会那么做
[24:13] Yeah, but your glances were furtive. 但你瞥我时鬼鬼祟祟的
[24:17] I was thinking about asking you something 我在想等这案子结束的时候
[24:19] after all this is over, 请你帮我做件事
[24:21] and then I realized how crazy it was, 然后我意识到这件事太疯狂了
[24:23] so I decided to keep it to myself. 所以我还是决定不说了
[24:25] You know, people can do that. 有时人会反复
[24:27] Is it something about your wife? 是跟你妻子有关吗
[24:32] I found out today that she’s seen this guy 我今天发现她和一个青梅竹马
[24:35] that she grew up with a couple of times. 约会了几次
[24:38] “A friend.” 所谓的”朋友”
[24:39] He’s a contractor. 他是个建筑承包商
[24:40] He did some work on our house over the years. 这几年他在我们家做了几单工程
[24:43] So you were thinking of asking me to investigate him? 你是想让我去调查他
[24:44] I was thinking about, and then I reconsidered, 只是想想 然后我决定还是不了
[24:48] because like I said, it was a crazy… 就像我说的 这样太疯…
[24:51] Anyway, it’s… it’s probably too late. 不管怎样 可能已经太迟了
[24:54] She and I… talked. 她跟我谈过了
[25:01] I don’t think it’s gonna work out. 我觉得我俩已经没戏了
[25:09] If you should need someone to talk to, then, 如果你需要和别人谈谈
[25:14] please know I’ll, uh… 我会…
[25:16] I’ll make Watson available to you. 我会把华生借给你
[25:24] You see something funny, Jacob? 你觉得很好笑吗 雅各布
[25:27] Just thinking. 我是在想
[25:29] Even dead, these guys are still managing to mess with me. 这两人都死了还能给我找麻烦
[25:33] So you admit you weren’t a fan. 那你是承认跟他们不和
[25:35] No. 对
[25:36] You, Jacob, are what we in law enforcement call 你 雅各布 就是我们执法部门俗称的
[25:38] a “Cool Customer.” “冷酷的家伙”[难缠的人]
[25:40] It’s not exactly what I expected 看了你在军队的记录
[25:42] given your, uh, military record. 我没想到你是这样的人
[25:44] Yeah, probably ’cause you believed all that crap 那是因为你们相信了那些
[25:46] about me cracking up, right? 说我如何堕落的屁话 对吧
[25:48] There some other reason you stabbed Sam Clennon? 你用刀刺伤山姆·克莱农另有原因吗
[25:54] I proposed to my girl right before I left for Afghanistan. 我在去阿富汗前向我女朋友求婚了
[25:57] Three months into my deployment, 在我入伍三个月之后
[25:59] I find out she’s shacked up with my best friend. 我发现她在跟我最好的朋友厮混
[26:02] Weren’t married yet, but it still felt like adultery. 虽然还没结婚 但我觉得就是私通
[26:04] So, when I found out that one of the guys from my unit was 所以当我发现部队里有个人
[26:07] hooking up with a girl who I knew had a husband 和一个丈夫在国内的女人厮混
[26:10] back in the States, I took that real seriously. 我觉得这很严重
[26:13] You saying you stabbed Clennon because he was having an affair? 你是说你刺伤克莱农是因为他有外遇
[26:17] I called him out because he was having an affair. 我本想为此把他叫出来谈谈
[26:20] He got physical. 然后他动手了
[26:21] I was just defending myself. 我只是正当防卫
[26:24] That’s not how this murdered man 但这个死者
[26:25] described the incident in his report. 在报告中可不是这么写的
[26:27] Course he didn’t, 他当然会那样写
[26:28] ’cause Clennon was the lieutenant’s boy. 因为克莱农是他的人
[26:30] They were tight. 他们关系很铁
[26:31] Can you account for your whereabouts the last two nights 你能描述一下过去两晚八点到
[26:34] between the hours of 8:00 and 11:00 p.m.? 十一点间你的行踪吗
[26:37] I was home. 我在家
[26:38] Can anyone verify that? 有人能证实这一点吗
[26:40] – Nah. – If we were to ask you to take off your shirt, -没有 -如果我们要你脱掉衬衫
[26:43] would we find any fresh bullet wounds? 会不会发现你身上有新的枪伤呢
[26:46] I look shot to you? 我看上去像中弹了的样子吗
[26:48] The individual we’re looking for got winged the other night. 我们寻找的人那晚肩膀中枪了
[26:51] You don’t have a wound, 如果你没有伤痕
[26:52] you don’t have anything to worry about. 你就没什么可担心的了
[27:07] Guess I got nothing to worry about. 看来我没什么可担心的
[27:17] You’re conscious. Excellent. We’re going to Queens. 你醒了 太好了 我们要去皇后区
[27:19] Why are we going to Queens? 为什么去那里
[27:20] To visit the home wrecked 当然是去拜访被第三者
[27:21] by home-wrecker Sam Clennon, of course. 山姆·克莱农破坏的家庭
[27:23] Jacob Esparza gave us the name of the woman 雅各布·埃斯帕萨告诉了我们在阿富汗
[27:25] that Clennon was sleeping with in Afghanistan. 和克莱农出轨的那女人的名字
[27:26] Elizabeth Roney. Looked into her. 伊丽莎白·萝妮 我调查了她
[27:28] Turns out, not a fellow soldier, but an archaeologist 发现她不是士兵 而是位考古学家
[27:31] overseeing the excavation of artifacts from a Buddhist temple. 监督一座佛寺的文物挖掘工作
[27:34] I’d say that her husband had motive 我认为她丈夫有杀害克莱农的动机
[27:35] to want Clennon dead. Wouldn’t you? 你不觉得吗
[27:37] Yeah, but why kill Lieutenant Monroe, as well? 有可能 但为什么连门罗中尉也杀了
[27:40] As I said the other day, Watson, 华生 我之前就说过
[27:41] monogamy is not a natural state. 一夫一妻制不是种自然状态
[27:42] In Dr. Roney’s case, perhaps one affair was not enough. 萝妮博士的出轨对象也许不止一个
[27:56] Oh, I’m really sorry. 非常抱歉
[27:58] She’s, uh, 这只狗
[28:00] sort of a man-hater. 它不喜欢男人
[28:02] Goes crazy every time some guy walks past the yard. 每次有男人经过院子 它都会狂吠
[28:04] We weren’t walking past, actually. 事实上 我们并不是经过这里
[28:05] We were walking in. 我们准备进去
[28:06] Elizabeth Roney? 你是伊丽莎白·萝妮吗
[28:08] Yeah. Beth. 是的 叫我贝丝
[28:09] Can I help you? 我能帮你什么吗
[28:11] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[28:12] This is just a lot to take in. 这些消息一时让我难以消化
[28:15] Sam and I weren’t together very long, but still, 山姆和我并没有在一起很久
[28:18] it’s-it’s hard to believe he’s gone. 但还是很难相信他去世了
[28:21] I’m surprised you didn’t hear about what happened on the news. 我很惊讶你都没从新闻上听到这些
[28:24] I’ve been overseeing a dig in Kabul the last few days. 这几天我都忙着监督喀布尔的挖掘工作
[28:28] Um, ordinarily, I’d be on site, 通常我会在现场
[28:29] but when teaching opportunities pop up here in New York, 但当纽约这边有教书的机会时
[28:33] I take advantage of the technology. 我就利用高科技进行远程监控
[28:35] These, um… are eight and a half hours ahead, 那边比这边早8个半小时
[28:38] so I’ve been keeping odd hours, 所以我最近作息时间很混乱
[28:39] pulling a lot of all-nighters. 经常通宵工作
[28:41] Is your hus… 你丈夫
[28:43] Gotham! 戈森
[28:46] Sorry. Like I said, problems with men. 抱歉 如我所说 它不喜欢男人
[28:49] Hmm. Is your husband around? 你丈夫在家吗
[28:52] We’d like to speak with him, as well. 我们还想和他谈谈
[28:55] Why would you want to talk to Cameron? 你们为什么要和卡梅隆谈
[28:57] Sam Clennon, the man that you had an affair with 山姆·克莱农 也就是在阿富汗
[28:58] in Afghanistan, was found dead, murdered 跟你出轨的男人 两晚前
[29:00] in his home two nights ago. 在家中被杀害
[29:03] If you were me, wouldn’t you want to speak with your husband? 如果你是我 不会想和你丈夫谈谈吗
[29:05] Okay, there’s been some confusion. 这里有些误会
[29:08] Yes, Sam and I were involved, but it wasn’t an affair. 我和山姆有过一段感情 但不是出轨
[29:13] Not by a long shot. 绝对不是出轨
[29:14] What do you mean? 这是什么意思
[29:15] When we met, I was excavating a site 我们相遇时 我正在阿富汗挖掘
[29:17] in Afghanistan called Mes Aynak. 梅斯·阿亚纳克庙
[29:20] Sam’s unit was assigned as a security detail. 山姆的部队被派来负责安全工作
[29:22] Before I left the states, Cameron and I were already 离开美国前 我和卡梅隆
[29:24] halfway through divorce proceedings. 就已经在处理离婚问题了
[29:26] Yeah, technically, we were married, 虽然我们名义上还是夫妻
[29:28] but we weren’t a couple. 但已经不在一起了
[29:29] Cameron moved to Arizona to be with his new girlfriend, 卡梅隆搬去亚利桑那和新女友住
[29:31] and I went to Mes Aynak. 我去了梅斯·阿亚纳克庙
[29:33] Now that I’m back, I’m even mailing him 现在我回来了 我还在给他
[29:34] some of his old stuff. 邮寄一些他的旧物
[29:40] Were you ever romantically involved 那你和詹姆斯·门罗中尉
[29:42] with Lieutenant James Monroe? 有过关系吗
[29:44] No. 没有
[29:45] Why would you ask me that? 你为什么问我这个问题
[29:48] Look, I wish I could tell you Cameron was 听着 我很想告诉你们卡梅隆
[29:50] some nut or bad person, but he wasn’t. 是个疯子或坏蛋 但他不是
[29:54] Even if he knew about Sam– which he didn’t– 即使他知道山姆的事 他也不会伤害他
[29:57] he would not have hurt him. 更何况他根本不知道这件事
[30:05] I found the case file that Detective Basken gave me 我在房间门口发现了巴斯肯警探
[30:07] right outside my room. 给我的案件资料
[30:09] I put it there. 是我放在那里的
[30:11] Any particular reason? 有什么特别的原因吗
[30:13] You seemed miffed that I’d solved it. 我解决了案子 你似乎有点生气
[30:15] I thought, for your own training, 出于对你训练的考虑
[30:16] you might want to review the file, 我想你可能想回顾这些资料
[30:17] see if the answer presents itself. 看看能不能找到答案
[30:19] I don’t want to solve it now. 我现在不想解决这案子了
[30:20] I wanted to solve it when it was unsolved. 我想在它还没被破解之前解决它
[30:22] And I was only miffed because I didn’t have 而我不开心的原因是
[30:23] a chance to… to figure it out on my own. 我没能得到独立解决案子的机会
[30:25] As I explained, the essence of our arrangement is partnership. 如我解释的 我们俩本质上是搭档
[30:28] Partnership implies equality. 搭档意味着平等
[30:31] I’m good at this. We both know that. 我擅长这事 你我都知道
[30:33] You’ve been solving cases since you were a kid. 你还是个孩子的时候就开始破案
[30:35] I’ve got some catching up to do. 我得追赶好一阵子呢
[30:37] It takes, what, 10,000 hours to master a skill? 要一万小时才能精通一门技艺
[30:39] This file was an opportunity for me to put some time in. 这份资料本可以给我机会练习
[30:43] Now it’s not. Okay, I don’t want busywork, 现在没有了 好吧 我不想忙活
[30:45] thank you very much. I want to be useful. 谢谢你 我只想更有用一点
[30:47] But you’re meditating, apparently. 但显然你正在冥想
[30:51] I’m learning everything I can about Mes Aynak. 我在尽力了解关于梅斯·阿亚纳克庙的一切
[30:57] Oh, that’s the site where Beth Roney worked 那里是贝丝·萝妮跟两个受害者
[30:59] with those two victims, right? 一起工作的地方 对吗
[31:00] Jacob Esparza was stationed there, too. 雅各布·埃斯帕萨也驻扎在那里
[31:02] It seems to be a crossroads in this particular puzzle. 看来它是这个谜题的交叉口
[31:05] Fascinating place. 奇妙的地方
[31:06] The remains of several ancient Buddhist settlements 古代佛教聚居地的遗址
[31:09] sit atop the world’s second largest copper deposit. 坐落在世界第二大的铜矿床上
[31:12] Six years ago, a Chinese company was granted a lease 六年前 一个中国公司获准
[31:14] to mine the copper, but they can only do so 开采铜矿 但前提是他们必须
[31:16] once the site is razed. 先把这地方夷为平地
[31:18] They’re just going to destroy it? 他们就打算把那地方毁了吗
[31:19] Well, they would if they had their way. 如果可以他们会的
[31:21] But the plans incurred quite a bit of negative press, 但是这个计划产生了很多负面压力
[31:24] in response to which the Afghan government set up a rapid excavation. 为应对压力 阿富汗政府进行了快速发掘
[31:28] The mining is currently on hold until 2014. 2014年之前矿山会处于停产状态
[31:32] Anything which is not carefully removed before then 在那之前没有被妥善搬走的东西
[31:35] will be lost forever. 将不复存在
[31:37] But they’re beautiful. 但他们多美啊
[31:39] Not beautiful enough, apparently, 显然还没有美到
[31:40] to delay access to the world’s 能够阻止开发
[31:41] second largest copper deposit. 世界第二大铜矿的地步
[31:44] James Monroe and Sam Clennon 詹姆斯·门罗和山姆·克莱农
[31:46] were part of the unit which was assigned 是在发掘地进行保护工作的
[31:47] to provide security for the dig, 部队成员
[31:49] a hastily-assembled excavation of priceless artifacts. 这个匆促建成的队伍来挖掘无价之宝
[31:53] Corners were cut. 难免顺手牵羊
[31:54] You think they stole from the site? 你认为他们从发掘地偷窃
[31:56] I’m casting about for motive 我试着列举动机
[31:57] where it’s proven difficult to come by. 却很难想到
[31:59] – Was anything reported stolen? – No. -有什么东西被报告失窃吗 -没有
[32:01] Which could mean 也许正说明
[32:02] that the robbery was a phenomenal success. 盗窃行为相当成功
[32:05] Or that it never happened. 或者根本没有发生过
[32:19] Watson, you attempted to work through the night. 华生 你打算要通宵工作
[32:22] – Excellent. – Hmm. Did you sleep? -很好 -你睡觉了吗
[32:25] In brief intervals. 间断地眯了一下
[32:26] Tea, Tibetan fried bread. 茶 藏式炸面包
[32:29] And the answer we’re looking for. 还有我们寻找的答案
[32:32] What is this? 这是什么
[32:33] It is a list of every artifact 这是目前为止梅斯·阿亚纳克庙
[32:35] catalogued at Mes Aynak thus far. 登记的所有文物
[32:37] The site contains nine different temples. 这个地方包括九间不同的庙
[32:40] They’ve excavated seven. 他们已经发掘了七间
[32:42] In each of those temples, 在每一间庙里
[32:43] they have found a carved votive bowl 他们都发现了一个佛教寺庙中
[32:46] common to Buddhist temples. 很常见的雕花祈愿钵
[32:47] Unique to copper-rich Mes Aynak, 梅斯·阿亚纳克庙与众不同之处在于
[32:49] the bowls are adorned with green copper ornamentation. 由于盛产铜矿 这些钵都有青铜装饰
[32:52] Hmm. Interesting. 有意思
[32:54] Not the answer I was looking for, but interesting. 不是我想找的答案 但挺有意思
[32:57] They have found a bowl in each of the temples 他们在发掘的每一间庙里都发现了一个钵
[32:58] they’ve excavated, except for the last one. 除了最后一间
[33:00] The one overseen by Monroe and Clennon. 门罗和克莱农监管的那间
[33:02] In that dig, there’s no bowl. 在那次发掘中 没有发现钵
[33:04] It was thought lost to plunder or time or shelling, 大家认为这钵毁于劫掠 时间或者风化
[33:07] but I believe it was stolen. 但我认为它被偷了
[33:10] Here is a picture of one of the bowls recovered at the site. 这是在发掘地发现的其中一个钵的照片
[33:13] Beth Roney had a bowl just like this in her office yesterday. 昨天贝丝·萝妮家有一个很类似的钵
[33:17] She was working with Monroe and Clennon. 她跟门罗和克莱农一起工作
[33:19] She prevented it from being catalogued, and then she got it 她让钵免于登记 然后交于他们手中
[33:20] into their hands so they could remove it from the site. 设法从发掘地偷运出去
[33:23] Okay, why would she steal an artifact 那她为什么偷了文物
[33:24] and then just leave it out in the open? 还要大庭广众摆出来
[33:26] No one even knows it’s missing. 没有人知道失窃的事
[33:27] She obviously felt confident enough to hide it 她显然很有信心把它藏在
[33:28] amongst other souvenirs from her excavations. 她其他的发掘纪念品中间
[33:31] She isn’t working alone. 她不是单打独斗
[33:32] We know that a man committed the murder, 我们知道有个男人实施了谋杀
[33:34] so she and her partner are simply eliminating 显然她和她的搭档正在消灭
[33:36] the other profit participants. 其他的得利参与者
[33:38] Eat. 吃吧
[33:40] Detective Bell is procuring a search warrant. 贝尔警探正在申请搜查令
[33:42] Once we’ve retrieved the bowl, it should be simple enough 只要我们找回钵
[33:44] to compel Dr. Roney to turn on her accomplice, 那么让萝妮博士供出同伙就很简单了
[33:46] and then we’ll have to decide what to do 然后我们就该想想
[33:48] with the rest of our afternoon. 怎么打发剩余的下午时光了
[33:51] This is absurd. 这太荒谬了
[33:53] I’m a scientist. I don’t steal from my digs. 我是个科学家 我不会监守自盗
[33:58] It was sitting right here. 之前就放在这里
[34:00] We got a warrant. We’ll turn this place upside down. 我们有搜查令 会把这地方搜个底朝天
[34:03] I doubt they’ll find anything. 我觉得他们找不到那个钵
[34:04] She hid it somewhere after our visit yesterday. 她在我们昨天来过之后就把钵藏起来了
[34:06] I hope not– ’cause if she did, 希望没有 要是真藏起来了
[34:08] we got nothing on her. 我们就没有指控她的证据了
[34:18] We searched her place from top to bottom. 我们把她的房子翻了个底朝天
[34:20] There’s no trace of the bowl 还是没找到那个我们认为
[34:21] we think she stole from the Afghan temple. 她从阿富汗寺庙中偷来的钵
[34:23] Well, it was at her house yesterday. 昨天那钵还在她家里
[34:24] Sherlock and I both saw it. 我和夏洛克都看到了
[34:26] Well, Ms. Roney says they’re mistaken, 萝妮女士说他们弄错了
[34:28] and that she had nothing to do with the murders of Clennon or Monroe. 还说她与克莱农和门罗的案子无关
[34:31] Obviously, our visit spooked her. 很明显 昨天的拜访打草惊蛇了
[34:33] She must have passed the artifact off 她肯定把那个钵
[34:34] to her coconspirator. 转移到同谋那里去了
[34:36] We could check her cell activity, 我们可以查查她的电话记录
[34:38] see which towers carried her signal. 看看是哪个发射塔传送她的信号
[34:39] That way we’d have a rough idea where she went. 这样就能大概知道她的行踪
[34:41] She spent all night on two videoconference calls. 她一晚上参加了两个可视电话会议
[34:44] 15 archaeologists on two different continents 来自两大洲的15名考古学家
[34:46] confirm she wasn’t away from her computer longer than five minutes. 都证明她离开电脑不超过五分钟
[34:49] In all likelihood, her accomplice came to her, 很有可能是同谋来找她
[34:51] removed the bowl and all other incriminating evidence. 拿走了钵和其他犯罪证据
[34:53] Yeah, well, without proof, we don’t have much choice. 没证据我们就没辙了
[34:57] We have to let her go. 必须放了她
[35:13] I’m giving up on meditation. 我要放弃冥想了
[35:15] Because we haven’t figured out 就因为我们还没找到
[35:16] who Beth Roney’s partner is yet? 贝丝·萝妮的同谋
[35:19] We’ve only been at it for a couple of hours. 我们接手这个案子才几小时
[35:21] We can’t even find any suspects to evaluate. 我们连个嫌疑人都没找到
[35:23] She seems to have no boyfriend, no close friends. 她好像既无男友也无闺蜜
[35:25] To put a finer point on it: no friends of any sort. 再说准确一点 没有任何朋友
[35:29] Her every waking hour is occupied by work. 她醒着的时间都忙于工作
[35:32] Mmm, wonder what that’s like. 真好奇这样的生活是怎样
[35:36] Where’d that come from? 这东西从哪来的
[35:38] Oh. The attic. 阁楼上
[35:40] It’s for you. 给你的
[35:41] It is without doubt my most loathed article of furniture. 毫无疑问是我最讨厌的家具
[35:45] I’m touched. 我真感动
[35:47] I was thinking about what you said yesterday 我考虑了一下你昨天的那些话
[35:49] about wanting to improve yourself. 你说你想要进步
[35:51] I support the instinct. 我非常支持这样的想法
[35:52] But when it comes to investigation, 但在调查的时候
[35:54] I cannot restrict myself to your current pace. 我不能把自己局限在你的节奏上
[35:59] And the trunk is gonna help me how? 那这个大箱子能帮我什么
[36:01] Inside, you will find files on several cold cases. 这里面有一些悬案的文件
[36:04] My cold cases. 我没有解决的案子
[36:09] They are the handful of mysteries 这是在我的破案生涯中
[36:11] in all of my career 极少数
[36:12] which have eluded my powers of deduction. 逃过演绎法推理的谜案
[36:16] So the next time you wish to hone your skills 下次你若想独自破案锻炼能力
[36:17] on a solo venture, I encourage you to peruse them. 我建议你来尝试破解这些案子
[36:22] I’ve already given them my all. 我已经尽全力了
[36:24] Mmm. So there’s little risk that I would arrive 所以我不太可能
[36:26] at a solution before you. 在你之前找到答案
[36:34] You might even succeed where I have failed. 你可能会在我失败的地方成功
[36:40] Thanks. 多谢
[36:42] Anyway… 对了
[36:44] these are Detective Bell’s canvass reports. 这是贝尔警探的调查报告
[36:47] Useless. 毫无用处
[36:48] None of Dr. Roney’s neighbors heard or saw 在我们对她的两次拜访之间
[36:50] anyone approaching her house between our two visits. 萝妮的邻居没听到或看到任何人接近她家
[36:54] No one heard anything– 没有人听到异响
[36:56] but her partner was there. 但她的同伙就在那里
[36:59] Her partner who we know is a man. 我们知道那是个男的
[37:05] You want to get your dog under control? 你不管管你的狗吗
[37:07] No. 不
[37:08] I don’t. You’re not welcome here. 我不管 你们不受欢迎
[37:10] None of you are. 所有人都是
[37:11] Well, you can do it, 你要不管
[37:13] or Officer Dunn here can. 就让邓恩警官帮帮你
[37:14] It’s your choice. 自己选吧
[37:16] Gotham! 戈森
[37:17] Come on. 过来
[37:28] So, let me guess. 让我猜猜看
[37:30] You have another warrant? 你又带来一张搜查令
[37:31] We do– only this one is of the “Arrest” Variety. 的确 不过这次是逮捕令
[37:35] – What? – We’ve identified -什么 -我们已经认定了
[37:37] the man who shot Sam Clennon and James Monroe. 射杀山姆·克莱农和詹姆斯·门罗的凶手
[37:40] Your ex-husband, Cameron Hecht. 就是你前夫 卡梅隆·赫克特
[37:42] We had the right man the other day, 我们找到了正确的嫌疑人
[37:43] just wrong motive. 只不过弄错了动机
[37:45] He didn’t kill your old partners because of some tryst; 他杀你的老搭档不是因为吃醋
[37:47] he killed them because he was your new partner. 而是因为他是你的新同伙
[37:49] That’s insane. 胡说八道
[37:51] I told you, we got divorced over a year ago. 我告诉过你 我们一年前就离婚了
[37:54] And then you reconciled. 但之后你们又和好了
[37:56] According to him, at least. 至少他是这么说的
[37:58] – You talked to Cameron? – At great length. -你们和卡梅隆谈过了 -谈了很久
[38:00] You told us he was in Arizona, but a quick check 你说他在亚利桑那
[38:02] of his recent credit card activity 但查了一下他的信用卡记录后
[38:04] revealed he was, in fact, in New York. 我们发现他在纽约
[38:06] He had much the same look on his face 我们昨晚敲开他酒店房门时
[38:07] when we knocked on his hotel room door last night. 他也是你现在这副表情
[38:10] As soon as we made it clear 在我们跟他说明了
[38:11] how it simple it was to compare his DNA 对比他的DNA和在警监家里
[38:13] to the blood droplets he left at the captain’s house, 留下的血滴是如何易如反掌后
[38:15] he rolled on you. He told us about 他就把你供出来了 他跟我们说了
[38:17] the bowl you stole and a few other artifacts, 你偷的钵和几件别的艺术品
[38:19] how you thought you could get over a million dollars for them. 还有你想卖了它们赚一百万多美金的想法
[38:21] How did we think to look for him, you ask? 你想知道我们怎么会想到要去找他
[38:23] Well, you have your femi-Nazi hound to thank for that. 这都要感谢你家暴躁的母猎犬了
[38:28] Your neighbors didn’t recall 你的邻居们都说在我们
[38:29] hearing anything unusual between our two visits, 两次造访期间没听到任何异常的动静
[38:31] including the barking of your dog. 就连你家狗的叫声也没有
[38:33] Curious. We know that your partner was a man, 真奇怪 我们知道你的同伙是个男人
[38:36] and that he’d managed to get in and out 而他能进出你家
[38:38] of your home without upsetting her. 却不惹它狂吠
[38:41] So was it someone that she had grown used to over time, 那么这人是狗狗长时间以来习惯了的人
[38:44] or was it someone that she’d simply never forgotten? 还是它一直难以忘怀的人呢
[38:48] Beth Roney, 贝丝·萝妮
[38:50] you have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[38:52] Anything you say 但你所说的话
[38:53] can and will be used against you in a court of law. 将会成为呈堂证供
[39:00] Come in. 请进
[39:07] What’s that? 那是什么
[39:07] Background check on Steven Accorsi. 史蒂文·阿科西的背景调查
[39:11] I never gave you his name. 我都没给你这人的名字呢
[39:13] You told me that he was a contractor 你说过他是个承包商
[39:14] who’d done some work on your home, 给你家做过些工程
[39:15] so I looked at some building permits that had been issued… 我就翻看了些建筑许可证…
[39:17] I told you I didn’t want you doing anything about it. 我说过不想让你再管这件事了
[39:20] Well, I wanted to help. 可我想帮忙
[39:22] Aside from a few unpaid parking tickets, 除了几张没交的停车账单
[39:24] your wife’s suitor appears to be above board. 你老婆的追求者是个光明正大的人
[39:26] Sorry if that’s not what you wanted to hear. 如果这不是你想听到的就抱歉了
[39:28] No, you keep that. 不 你留着吧
[39:30] I… I don’t want it. 我不想要
[39:34] Hmm. Your wife is aware that you didn’t like him, correct? 你老婆知道你不喜欢这人 是吧
[39:37] Your feelings were… clear to her? 她明白你的这些感受吧
[39:39] Only for the last 30 years, yeah. 这三十年来都很明显
[39:41] Why? 怎么了
[39:43] Well, it’s just… interesting, out of… 只是觉得有趣
[39:46] all the men she could have entertained, 有这么多人她可以约
[39:47] she chose the one most likely to elicit a reaction from you. 偏偏挑了个最可能惹你不快的人
[39:51] Maybe she thought I deserved it. 也许她觉得我活该
[39:55] Mmm. Pictures of you around the house, 家里到处摆放着你的照片
[39:57] it’s odd that they’re still on display. No? 都没收起来 这很奇怪不是吗
[40:00] Well, we haven’t told the kids about the separation yet. 我们还没跟孩子们说分居的事
[40:02] She’s just… keeping up appearances. 她只是做做样子罢了
[40:07] You should know, Captain, I usually cheer 你该知道 警监 通常一场婚姻结束
[40:11] the end of any marriage. 我会大肆庆祝
[40:12] As an institution, I think it’s outlasted its usefulness 作为一种制度 我觉得婚姻的
[40:15] by quite a large…margin. 必要性十分有限
[40:18] And yet I’ve come to appreciate the premise of partnership. 但我现在也开始欣赏同伴的存在
[40:22] It’s far more intricate than I had previously imagined. 这比我原先以为的要更加错综复杂
[40:26] The very smallest gesture can speak volumes. 很小的举动都可能意义非凡
[40:30] You’re telling me not to give up? 你是说我不该放弃吗
[40:32] I’m telling you, you should never have entered 我是说 你不该陷入
[40:33] into the charade that is wedded matrimony. 婚姻生活的猜谜游戏
[40:38] You had a partner. 你有一个伴侣
[40:41] Perhaps you still do. 也许你还没有失去她
[40:57] Who’s this? 这小家伙是谁
[41:00] Her name’s Gotham. 它叫戈森
[41:02] Her owner’s gonna be away for a while. 它的主人要离开一段日子
[41:04] But I got to warn you, 不过我要警告你
[41:06] she’s got a thing about strange men. 它对陌生男人非常有敌意
[41:08] I had to give her half a roast beef sandwich 我给了它半个烤牛肉三明治
[41:11] to get her in the car. 才把它弄上车
[41:13] Oh, doesn’t like strange men– now I get it. 不喜欢陌生男人呀 我明白了
[41:17] Hi. 你好啊
[41:21] I wanted you to know that… 我想让你知道
[41:27] …I understand that this separation isn’t just some… 我明白这次分居不只是
[41:32] waiting period. 原地等待
[41:34] I put you in second position for too long. 长久以来我都忽视了你
[41:37] And you deserve better. 而你值得更好的对待
[41:41] So I’m gonna work to give it to you. 所以我想努力对你更好
[41:43] I’m not gonna push. 我不会给你压力
[41:45] You need space. 你需要空间
[41:49] I respect that. 我尊重你
[41:53] But I’m not gonna throw in the towel. 但是我不会就这样放弃
[41:57] You take this time, 你用这段时间
[41:59] do what you got to do, 处理你的情绪
[42:02] and I’ll take it, too. 我也一样
[42:06] Figure out what I can do better. 想想我如何能做得更好
[42:13] Thank you. 谢谢你
[42:16] Good night, sweetheart. 晚安 宝贝
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme