时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | So did you learn anything, Watson? | 有所收获吗 华生 |
[00:15] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[00:16] | That you fight dirty. | 知道了你会耍阴招 |
[00:17] | I fight without mercy. | 我是从不手下留情 |
[00:19] | A habit you should develop if you hope to | 你也该养成这样的习惯 |
[00:20] | defend yourself against bigger, stronger opponents. | 才能打败比你高壮的对手 |
[00:23] | Which may occur, unless we limit ourselves | 这很有必要 除非我们只调查 |
[00:26] | to investigating crimes committed by small children or large house cats. | 由小孩或大型家猫所犯的案件 |
[00:37] | Hello, Mistress. | 你好啊 小情人 |
[00:41] | What? | 什么 |
[00:44] | Hang up and dial 911. | 立刻挂电话 然后报警 |
[00:46] | Ask that Captain Thomas Gregson be informed of the call. | 请他们把案情告知托马斯·格雷森警监 |
[00:48] | I’ll be there shortly. | 我马上就到 |
[00:50] | Yes. | 好的 |
[00:52] | Okay. Hurry along, Watson. | 好了 赶紧吧 华生 |
[00:55] | Dead body awaits. | 尸体在等我们呢 |
[00:58] | Call came in around 10:30. | 我大概十点半接到电话 |
[01:00] | New client looking for light CP and a little OTK. | 有个新客户要求轻度的CP和OTK服务 |
[01:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[01:04] | CP, corporal punishment. | CP 是指体罚 |
[01:05] | OTK, over-the-knee spanking. | OTK 指膝部以上抽打 |
[01:08] | He said the door would be unlocked. | 他说门不会锁 |
[01:09] | I walked in, and there he was. | 所以我直接进来了 看他躺在这 |
[01:11] | Uh, he was like this when you got here? | 你到这的时候他就这样了吗 |
[01:13] | He had on the mask. | 他当时带着面具 |
[01:15] | I gave him a few commands; he didn’t respond. | 我给他下了几道命令 但他没反应 |
[01:17] | At first, I thought he was stubborn. | 一开始我还以为他是太固执了 |
[01:18] | Some slaves are like that. | 有些客户会是这样 |
[01:20] | Then I whacked him with this. Still nothing. | 然后我用这个狠狠抽了他 还是毫无反应 |
[01:23] | I took off the mask and saw that he… | 然后我揭下面具 发现他… |
[01:25] | he was dead. | 已经死了 |
[01:27] | And that’s when you called Holmes. | 这时候你就打给了福尔摩斯 |
[01:29] | And you two know each other how? | 你俩是怎么认识的 |
[01:32] | Mistress Felicia and I got chatting over an exhibition | 菲莉茜雅小姐和我在一场 |
[01:35] | of torture devices throughout history. | 历史上的刑具展上相谈甚欢 |
[01:37] | Realized we had a few friends in common. | 还发现我们有几个共同的朋友 |
[01:40] | We stayed in touch. | 之后就一直保持联络 |
[01:42] | Okay. Our, uh, victim’s name is Titus Delancey. | 被害人名叫泰提斯·德兰西 |
[01:45] | Apparently, he lives here, | 显然 他住在这 |
[01:46] | and according to this, | 根据这张名片 |
[01:47] | he’s the CEO of APMG Financial Consulting. | 他是APMG金融咨询公司的总裁 |
[01:51] | That’ll pay for a few spankings. | 这样就付得起请人抽打他了 |
[01:54] | Ms., uh, Felicia, this is Detective Bell. | 菲莉茜雅小姐 这位是贝尔警探 |
[01:57] | He’ll be taking your statement. | 他会给你录个口供 |
[02:01] | Beyond Mistress Felicia’s impending arrival | 除非是这男人想着菲莉茜雅小姐就要到了 |
[02:04] | causing this guy to get so excited that he had a heart attack, | 兴奋过度导致心脏病发作死亡 |
[02:08] | I don’t think she killed him. | 我不认为是她杀了他 |
[02:09] | Statistically speaking, it would fit. | 据科学统计 这很有可能 |
[02:11] | Cardiac arrest, most common cause of death for men over 50. | 心跳骤停 是50岁以上男人最常见的死因 |
[02:18] | There’s no talcum powder. | 他没涂爽身粉 |
[02:19] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[02:20] | Putting on a latex garment like this is a bit like | 穿上这套乳胶衣有点像 |
[02:23] | putting on a swimsuit that’s two sizes too small and already wet. | 穿一件已湿透且小两号的泳衣 |
[02:27] | Talcum powder is generally de rigueur. | 一般来说必须涂上爽身粉 |
[02:30] | While a man of Mr. Delancey’s girth | 以德兰西先生这样的身材 |
[02:32] | would not have been able to put on this suit without an assist. | 不可能自己独自穿上这件衣服 |
[02:35] | So you’re saying someone helped him into it. | 你是说别人帮他穿上的 |
[02:38] | Note the blue line around his lips. | 注意看他嘴唇周围的蓝线 |
[02:46] | It’s methemoglobinemia. | 这是高铁血红蛋白症 |
[02:49] | His blood cells stopped holding oxygen. | 说明他的血细胞停止供氧了 |
[02:52] | It’s usually a sign of nitroglycerin overdose. | 这一般是服用硝酸甘油过量的表现 |
[02:56] | Nitroglycerin is prescribed for heart problems. | 硝酸甘油是治疗心脏病的必备处方药 |
[02:58] | If he was on it, he may have overmedicated. | 如果他在服药 就有可能是服药过量了 |
[03:01] | Well, if he’s got meds, they’re probably upstairs. | 如果他有此药物 可能会放在楼上 |
[03:03] | Prescription or not, | 不管医生给没给他开处方 |
[03:04] | accidental overdose is unlikely. | 意外的过量服用都是不太可能的 |
[03:07] | A lethal dose for a man of his size | 要让他这么大个子的男人致死 |
[03:09] | would be, what, eight to ten tablets? | 应该要八到十片吧 |
[03:10] | That’s a lot to consume by mistake. | 绝对不可能误服这么多 |
[03:15] | Bourbon. | 波本酒 |
[03:16] | Perfect vehicle for masking nitroglycerin’s odor. | 隐藏硝酸甘油气味的完美媒介 |
[03:21] | Hey. | 喂 |
[03:22] | That could be evidence. | 那可能是证物 |
[03:23] | Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 我明白 我明白 |
[03:25] | I’ve left plenty of liquid for the lab to analyze. | 我会留下足够的量给实验室分析的 |
[03:29] | I’m quite confident they will confirm my findings. | 我相信他们会证实我的发现 |
[03:32] | What findings? | 什么发现 |
[03:36] | Fire in the hole. | 小心火焰 |
[03:39] | Nitroglycerin, definitely. | 绝对是硝酸甘油 |
[03:41] | That man was poisoned. | 那人是被毒死的 |
[03:58] | ‘Cause when your night ends with a dead guy in a gimp suit, | 因为昨晚以一具穿着紧身衣的尸体结束 |
[04:00] | why not start your morning with a live one holding a bullwhip? | 所以今早你就以练习鞭法开始吗 |
[04:03] | A thank-you gift from Mistress Felicia for assisting her. | 这是菲莉茜雅小姐给我的谢礼 |
[04:08] | When I wasn’t practicing this morning, | 今早没练习鞭法的时候 |
[04:10] | I was pushing forward with our case. | 我跟进了一下案情 |
[04:11] | Detective Bell has spoken with Titus Delancey’s wife. | 贝尔警探已经和泰提斯·德兰西的妻子谈过了 |
[04:14] | She and her two sons are preparing | 她和两个儿子正准备 |
[04:16] | to move back from the family’s vacation home in Bedford. | 从他们在贝德福德的度假屋搬回来 |
[04:19] | She swears that to the best of her knowledge, | 她发誓说 据她所知 |
[04:22] | her husband was not into S&M. | 她的丈夫不喜欢性虐游戏 |
[04:25] | Uh… may I? | 我能过去吗 |
[04:26] | Yes. Please. | 当然 请 |
[04:28] | She’s probably telling the truth. | 也许她说的是实话 |
[04:29] | I mean, we were all over that house | 我们在他家找遍了 |
[04:31] | and there were no other signs of bondage gear anywhere. | 都没有别的捆绑用具 |
[04:33] | Which leads me to believe that the suit which Mr. Delancey | 因此我认为德兰西先生死时穿的衣服 |
[04:35] | was found in was brought there by the poisoner. | 是被下毒者带到现场的 |
[04:38] | And, most likely, recently purchased, | 而且根据乳胶的闪亮程度 |
[04:40] | given the shininess of the latex. | 很有可能是最近才购买的 |
[04:42] | So you think that after the killer poisoned Titus Delancey, | 你觉得凶手在毒死泰提斯·德兰西之后 |
[04:46] | he shoved him into a brand-new latex suit | 把他塞进了一件全新的乳胶衣里 |
[04:48] | and left him to be found by a dominatrix? | 再设局让个施虐女王发现他的尸体 |
[04:51] | He didn’t just want Delancey dead, | 他不仅要德兰西死 |
[04:52] | he wanted him humiliated. | 他还想要他颜面无存 |
[04:54] | A distinct possibility. | 很有可能是这样 |
[04:55] | And answers are within our grasp. | 而且答案也触手可得 |
[04:58] | I have learned that that particular brand of suit | 我知道这个特定牌子的衣服 |
[05:00] | is only sold in two sex shops in Manhattan. | 只有曼哈顿的两家成人用品店有售 |
[05:03] | Happily for us, though sadly for submissives of size, | 幸运的是 鉴于一般受虐者的身材娇小 |
[05:06] | one of those stores carries nothing bigger than a large, | 而只有其中一家特供大码捆绑衣 |
[05:08] | which means our victim’s XXL suit | 所以被害人特大号的衣服 |
[05:10] | was purchased at an establishment called the Pleasure Parlor. | 只能在这家叫做”快乐客厅”的店里买到 |
[05:14] | Mm. I guess I know where we’ll be heading this morning. | 看来我知道今早我们要去哪了 |
[05:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[05:19] | Detective Bell, NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的贝尔警探 |
[05:21] | My colleagues and I are investigating the murder of a man | 我的同事和我在调查一起谋杀案 |
[05:24] | found in a black latex body suit, size double-XL. | 被害人死时穿着一件特大号的黑色乳胶连体衣 |
[05:27] | We believe it was purchased here. | 我们确信那件衣服是在这里买的 |
[05:29] | We were hoping you could give us | 希望你能提供 |
[05:29] | the names of customers who bought one in the past month. | 过去一个月内买过这个尺码的客人名单 |
[05:31] | Sure. Happy to help. | 没问题 乐意帮忙 |
[05:33] | Just as soon as you come back with a subpoena. | 但要等你们拿来法院的传票再说 |
[05:36] | You heard the part about this being a murder investigation, right? | 你听到我们是在调查谋杀案了吧 |
[05:39] | Your job is to solve crimes. | 你们的职责就是破案 |
[05:41] | Mine is to protect my customers’ privacy from a police force | 而我的职责就是保护我客人的隐私 |
[05:43] | eager to demonize the sexually adventurous. | 免受魔化了性刺激行为的警察的侵犯 |
[05:46] | No, I suppose we shouldn’t be surprised to find you | 不 我们该知道你道德高尚 |
[05:48] | on a moral high horse. You are wearing chaps. | 你可是穿着皮套裤[指同性恋] |
[05:50] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:50] | Is this your only rack of latex suits? | 你们的乳胶衣都在这个架子上了吗 |
[05:52] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:54] | Oh. We gotta figure that the killer touched all of these | 凶手为了找到合适的尺码 |
[05:56] | to find the right size, so since we can’t get his name, | 应该摸过所有衣服 既然我们查不到名字 |
[05:58] | we can at least get his fingerprints. | 至少能得到他的指纹 |
[06:00] | We should just take the whole rack down to the station, | 我们把这一架子衣服都带回局里就行了 |
[06:02] | dust for prints. | 提取指纹 |
[06:03] | Excellent plan. | 好主意 |
[06:04] | That’s thousands of dollars of merchandise. | 那可是价值好几千美元的衣服 |
[06:06] | You know you need a subpoena for those, too, right? | 你知道你得有传票才行 对吧 |
[06:08] | I do. | 我知道 |
[06:09] | You guys call the captain. | 你们给警监打电话 |
[06:11] | I’ll wait here for the subpoena, | 我在这里等传票 |
[06:13] | wearing my badge, greeting customers. | 带着我的警徽 跟顾客们打招呼 |
[06:23] | The only extra, extra large sale this month was last night. | 这个月只有昨晚卖出了一件XXL号 |
[06:27] | 9:30. I was here. | 九点半 我在店里 |
[06:29] | Guy definitely wasn’t shopping for himself. | 那个人绝对不是给他自己买的 |
[06:31] | He was a medium at most. | 他最多只有中号 |
[06:33] | Okay, we’re gonna need his name. | 好吧 我们需要他的名字 |
[06:35] | I don’t have it. | 我没有 |
[06:36] | He paid cash. | 他付的是现金 |
[06:38] | But he got it from that ATM. | 但他是从那台ATM机取的 |
[06:45] | In case you’re unsure what you’re looking at, | 如果你不确定你看到的是什么 |
[06:47] | Mr. Jefferies, that’s you, | 杰夫瑞斯先生 那是你 |
[06:48] | 9:38 last night. | 昨晚9点38分 |
[06:50] | And unless your apartment looks just like a sex shop, | 除非你的公寓像情趣用品商店一样 |
[06:53] | you were not, as you claimed a few minutes ago, | 否则你就不是你在几分钟前说的那样 |
[06:55] | home watching TV. | 在家看电视 |
[06:57] | I went for a walk. I forgot that I stopped in there. | 我去散步了 我忘了我去过那里 |
[07:00] | Apparently, that’s not all you forgot. | 显然 你忘了的不止那些 |
[07:03] | You bought a fetish suit | 你买了一套恋物癖套装 |
[07:05] | and shoved your boss into it. | 然后把你的老板塞进去了 |
[07:08] | Probably right after you poisoned him. | 可能就在你毒死他之后 |
[07:10] | No, I did not, I did not… poison Titus. | 不 我没有 我没有毒死泰提斯 |
[07:13] | I already told you that. | 我已经告诉你们了 |
[07:14] | Hey. You’re in a lot of trouble, Mr. Jefferies. | 你有大麻烦了 杰夫瑞斯先生 |
[07:17] | We can’t help you if you don’t level with us. | 如果你不说实话我们没法帮你 |
[07:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | I did buy the fetish suit. | 我是买了那套恋物癖套装 |
[07:25] | And I did put Titus in it. | 也的确把它穿在泰提斯身上了 |
[07:26] | But I did not kill him. | 但我真没杀他 |
[07:28] | Titus and I were supposed to have dinner last night. | 我和泰提斯昨晚本来要一起吃饭 |
[07:29] | I arrived at his house around 8:45. | 我昨晚8点45分到了他家 |
[07:32] | When he didn’t answer the door, | 他没有来给我开门 |
[07:33] | I went around back. | 我绕到房子后面 |
[07:34] | The patio door was open, | 阳台门是开着的 |
[07:35] | and I saw Titus in the living room, lying on the floor. | 然后我看到泰提斯躺在客厅的地板上 |
[07:37] | I went in, and when I got there, he was already dead. | 我走了进去 我到那的时候他已经死了 |
[07:39] | No pulse, no breathing. | 没有脉搏 没有呼吸 |
[07:41] | I just assumed he’d had a heart attack. | 我以为他是心脏病突发 |
[07:43] | I swear to you, | 我向你们发誓 |
[07:44] | I didn’t know he had been poisoned | 直到今早看新闻的时候 |
[07:46] | until I heard about it this morning on the news. | 我才知道他是被毒死的 |
[07:47] | You’re head of acquisitions at APMG, correct? | 你是APMG收购部的主管 对吧 |
[07:52] | So with Titus gone, | 所以如果泰提斯死了 |
[07:55] | I’m sure you’re in the running for CEO? | 你一定就能参选执行总裁 |
[07:58] | Yes, I am. But I didn’t need for Titus to die | 是的 但我不需要让泰提斯死 |
[08:00] | in order for that to happen. | 才有机会当总裁 |
[08:02] | A few weeks ago, when Titus announced | 几周前 当泰提斯宣布 |
[08:04] | that he was retiring at the end of the year, | 他年底就要退休的时候 |
[08:05] | I was already on the short list to replace him. | 我就已经是取代他的人选之一了 |
[08:07] | Then why put the suit on him? | 那为什么要让他穿上那套衣服 |
[08:09] | Why call the dominatrix? | 为什么要把施虐女王叫来 |
[08:12] | Okay, Titus’s contract | 好吧 泰提斯的合同 |
[08:15] | guaranteed him a huge retirement payout. | 确保他会有很大一笔退休金 |
[08:19] | $125 million lump sum. | 总共1亿2千5百万美金 |
[08:21] | If he dies, that money goes to his family. | 如果他死了 那笔钱就归他的家人 |
[08:23] | His contract also contained a morals clause. | 他的合同还包括品行条款 |
[08:27] | So you dressed him up in bondage gear, | 所以你用捆绑工具把他绑起来 |
[08:29] | set him up with a dominatrix, | 给他叫了个施虐女王 |
[08:31] | all so that the company could save giving him a retirement bonus? | 这样公司就不用给他退休奖金了 |
[08:35] | That’s $125 million extra in our coffers. | 这样我们的金库里就多了1亿2千5百万美金 |
[08:41] | The year-end bonuses would have been huge. | 年终奖金就会很丰厚 |
[08:44] | Guys, okay, if the charge here is that I am a greedy jerk | 好吧 如果你们是因为我贪得无厌 |
[08:49] | with really questionable judgment, then I’m guilty. | 而指控我 那我认罪 |
[08:52] | But I swear to you, I’m not a murderer. | 但我向你们发誓 我不是杀人犯 |
[08:54] | I just got off the phone with the lab. | 我刚刚跟实验室通过电话 |
[08:56] | They confirm the nitroglycerin in Titus Delancey’s glass | 他们确认了泰提斯·德兰西的杯中 |
[08:59] | but said the bottle of bourbon was clean. | 有硝化甘油 但酒瓶子里却没有 |
[09:01] | Which means whoever poisoned him | 这意味着毒死他的人 |
[09:03] | was in the room when he poured his drink. | 在他倒酒时也在房间里 |
[09:04] | The security guard at APMG | APMG的保安说 |
[09:07] | puts Jefferies at the office till about 8:00 P.M., | 杰夫瑞斯直到晚上八点还在办公室 |
[09:09] | which according to the M.E. is when Delancey died. | 但验尸官说那时德兰西已经死了 |
[09:11] | So Mr. Jefferies used his boss’s corpse as a dress-up doll | 所以杰夫瑞斯把他老板的尸体当成装扮玩偶 |
[09:15] | but didn’t kill him. | 却不是杀人凶手 |
[09:16] | Our poisoner is still at large. | 我们的投毒者依然逍遥法外 |
[09:21] | I asked Delancey’s wife to let me know | 我让德兰西的妻子在她和孩子们 |
[09:23] | when she and the boys got back to Riverdale. | 回到里弗代尔时告诉我一声 |
[09:25] | She says she’ll be there in 20. | 她说她二十分钟后就到 |
[09:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:30] | I talked to Titus yesterday afternoon. | 我昨天下午和泰提斯通过话 |
[09:33] | He-he didn’t mention any plans for the evening. | 他没提到晚上有什么计划 |
[09:35] | And you and the boys stayed overnight in Bedford. | 然后你和孩子们在贝德福德过夜 |
[09:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:39] | We have a house there. | 我们在那里有房子 |
[09:41] | It was the nanny’s night off. | 保姆那晚休息 |
[09:43] | So the three of us just had a quiet evening at home. | 所以我们三个在家度过了安静的一夜 |
[09:46] | Mrs. Delancey, can you think of anyone | 德兰西太太 你能想到 |
[09:49] | that might have wanted to harm your husband? | 有谁想要伤害你丈夫吗 |
[09:52] | I can’t think of anyone specific. | 我想不出具体的谁 |
[09:55] | But Titus was a very successful man. | 但泰提斯是个非常成功的人 |
[09:58] | That’s not easy to pull off without making some enemies. | 想达到今天的程度肯定会有一些敌人 |
[10:03] | Those poor boys. | 那些可怜的孩子 |
[10:06] | They’ve been through this once already. | 他们已经经历过一次这种悲痛了 |
[10:08] | Their mother died of cancer five years ago. | 五年前他们的母亲因癌症去世 |
[10:11] | When did you and Mr. Delancey get married? | 你和德兰西先生是什么时候结婚的 |
[10:13] | About three years ago. | 大约三年前 |
[10:14] | Peri? | 佩利 |
[10:15] | Oh, God. I got here as quickly as I could. I’m so sorry. | 天呐 我尽快赶来了 真遗憾 |
[10:19] | How are the boys? | 孩子们怎么样了 |
[10:20] | Struggling. | 很痛苦 |
[10:22] | Zack, especially. | 尤其是扎克 |
[10:25] | This is our nanny, Anne Barker. | 这是我们的保姆安妮·巴克 |
[10:27] | Uh, this is Captain Gregson. | 这是格雷森警监 |
[10:29] | He and his colleagues are here investigating what happened. | 他和他的同事来调查案件始末 |
[10:33] | Oh. Anne. | 安妮 |
[10:34] | – Barker? – Yes. | -巴克 -对 |
[10:34] | Yes. Sherlock Holmes. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[10:36] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[10:37] | I’m gonna check on the boys, okay? | 我去看看孩子们 好吗 |
[10:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:41] | Uh, a moment outside, please. | 跟我出来一下 |
[10:43] | Excuse us. | 抱歉 |
[10:52] | Do you remember the Abigail Spencer case, in the early ’90s? | 你还记得90年代初的艾比盖·斯宾塞案吗 |
[10:56] | 15-year-old Michigan girl. | 十五岁的密歇根女孩 |
[10:57] | She was accused of fatally poisoning her father. | 被指控毒死了她父亲 |
[10:59] | Yeah. It was all over the papers. | 对 报纸上到处都是 |
[11:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:02] | Well, that also involved a nitroglycerin overdose. | 那也是一起硝化甘油摄入过量事件 |
[11:05] | I followed the trial quite closely. | 我一直紧跟着审讯 |
[11:06] | I was fascinated by it. | 我被它迷住了 |
[11:07] | I was 15 years old myself at the time. | 我自己那时也十五岁 |
[11:11] | “我没杀我父亲” 艾比盖·斯宾塞为自己辩护 | |
[11:13] | She was acquitted, right? | 她被无罪释放了 对吧 |
[11:14] | Yep, many people continued to believe | 对 但很多人仍然认为 |
[11:16] | that she had, indeed, killed her father. | 是她杀死了她的父亲 |
[11:19] | She was scrutinized by the media, she was harassed, | 媒体曝光了她的详细信息 她受到了骚扰 |
[11:21] | so one day, she just packed up her stuff, disappeared. | 所以她收拾了行李 消失了 |
[11:24] | Presumably to start anew somewhere else. | 可能是去别的地方重新开始生活 |
[11:27] | Never heard from again. | 后来再也没有她的消息 |
[11:31] | The woman we just met, the nanny. | 就是刚才我们见到的那个那个保姆 |
[11:34] | She was introduced as Anne Barker, | 刚才介绍的时候说她叫安妮·巴克 |
[11:36] | but I’m quite certain that her real name is Abigail Spencer. | 但是我肯定她的真名是艾比盖·斯宾塞 |
[11:48] | Uh, for the record, your current legal name is Anne Barker, | 先说明一下 你现在的名字叫安妮·巴克 |
[11:51] | but you were born Abigail Spencer, correct? | 但是你出生时名叫艾比盖·斯宾塞 对吧 |
[11:56] | Yes, I was born Abigail Spencer. | 是的 我曾经叫艾比盖·斯宾塞 |
[11:58] | And back in 1991, | 1991年的时候 |
[12:00] | you were accused of murdering your father with nitroglycerine. | 你被指控用硝化甘油谋杀了你父亲 |
[12:02] | Accused and acquitted. | 被指控又无罪释放了 |
[12:04] | Lot of people thought you got away with murder. | 很多人认为你是侥幸逃脱了惩罚 |
[12:05] | Really? I had no idea. | 是吗 我不知道 |
[12:07] | Certainly not why I changed my name. | 这绝对不是我改名的原因 |
[12:13] | Look, my dad was not a nice man, okay? | 我父亲不是个好人 明白吗 |
[12:16] | He was cruel, and he beat me. | 他很恶毒 而且经常打我 |
[12:18] | So when he died, I didn’t weep or wail or | 所以他死时 我没有哭 没有哀号 |
[12:22] | do any of those things teenage girls apparently do when their dad dies. | 一点也不像是个刚失去父亲的小女孩 |
[12:25] | So everyone assumed that I killed him. | 所以大家都觉得是我杀了他 |
[12:29] | Let’s talk about Titus Delancey. | 说说泰提斯·德兰西吧 |
[12:31] | – Okay. – Are you aware he was poisoned? | -好 -你知道他被下毒了吗 |
[12:33] | Yes, and to answer your next question, | 是的 我知道你接下来要问什么 |
[12:34] | no, I didn’t kill him. | 没有 我没有杀他 |
[12:35] | Then why are you sounding so defensive? | 你现在好像戒备心很强 |
[12:37] | Because I’m being interrogated by the police. | 因为我现在正在接受警察审讯 |
[12:39] | So I feel like being defensive is sort of a natural reaction. | 所以我觉得有戒备心是自然反应 |
[12:41] | You don’t find it the least bit coincidental | 害死他的毒剂和害死你父亲的毒剂 |
[12:44] | that he was killed with the exact poison that killed your father? | 完全相同 你不觉得有一点点巧合吗 |
[12:47] | No, I find it extremely coincidental, but I didn’t do it. | 不 我觉得非常巧合 但不是我干的 |
[12:51] | Any idea who did? | 知道是谁干的吗 |
[12:52] | I have no idea, okay? | 我不知道 好吗 |
[12:55] | I’m the nanny. | 我只是个保姆 |
[12:56] | He and I weren’t close. | 我跟他又不熟 |
[12:57] | We didn’t spend a lot of time together. | 我们待在一起的时间不长 |
[13:00] | Where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪里 |
[13:03] | Home alone. | 一个人在家里 |
[13:04] | That’s a lousy alibi, Abigail. | 这个不在场证据可不够好 艾比盖 |
[13:06] | Yeah, well, if I knew I needed one, | 是的 如果我早知道我需要不在场证据 |
[13:07] | I would’ve invited somebody over. | 我会找个人去我家的 |
[13:11] | I keep to myself. | 我一个人生活 |
[13:12] | I have ever since the trial. | 从那次庭审之后就是如此 |
[13:14] | Lost every friend you ever had, didn’t you? | 失去了以前所有的朋友 是吧 |
[13:18] | The ones who thought I was guilty were afraid of me. | 那些觉得我有罪的人都很怕我 |
[13:22] | And the ones who knew I was innocent couldn’t be around me | 而那些知道我是清白的人也不能在我身边 |
[13:24] | without being in every paper in the country. | 因为他们会登上全国各地的报纸 |
[13:27] | The media ruined my life, | 媒体毁了我的生活 |
[13:30] | and now it’s about to happen all over again, | 现在这种状况又要重现了 |
[13:33] | thanks to you. | 多谢了你们 |
[13:35] | After I ran away, i got plastic surgery. | 我离开之后 做了整容手术 |
[13:37] | No one has recognized me in 19 years. | 19年来没人认出过我 |
[13:40] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么认出来的 |
[13:42] | Your voice. | 你的声音 |
[13:44] | I just recognized it from the media coverage. | 我是从媒体报道中听出了你的声音 |
[13:50] | Look, | 听着 |
[13:53] | I know you can’t prove | 我知道你们无法证明 |
[13:54] | that I had anything to do with Mr. Delancey’s death. | 我跟德兰西先生的死有关 |
[13:57] | If you could’ve, you would’ve arrested me back at the house. | 否则的话 你们当时就会逮捕我 |
[13:59] | So, if you don’t have any more questions, | 所以 如果你们没有问题了的话 |
[14:02] | I would like to leave please. | 我想要离开这里 |
[14:05] | I’ve spent enough of my life being accused of things I didn’t do. | 我这一辈子都过着被人冤枉的生活 |
[14:16] | Doesn’t feel right, letting her go. | 放她走感觉真不对劲 |
[14:17] | I mean, you talk about a solid suspect. | 她可是有重大嫌疑 |
[14:19] | She was right. We don’t have enough evidence to hold her. | 她说得对 我们还没有足够证据拘留她 |
[14:22] | Yet. | 暂时没有 |
[14:24] | I don’t believe she did it. | 我觉得不是她干的 |
[14:26] | You’re the one who pointed her out. | 是你说她有嫌疑的 |
[14:27] | Her presence at the Delancey home was too remarkable to ignore, | 她出现在德兰西家里是个不争的事实 |
[14:30] | but her haptics suggest she’s telling the truth. | 但是她的表情说明她说的是实话 |
[14:32] | Titus Delancey was killed with nitroglycerine. | 泰提斯·德兰西是被硝化甘油害死的 |
[14:35] | So was her dad. That can’t be a coincidence. | 她父亲也是 这绝不是巧合 |
[14:37] | I agree, | 我同意 |
[14:38] | but I think the similarities are quite deliberate, | 但是这个相同点也太明显了 |
[14:41] | and I think whoever poisoned Mr. Delancey | 我觉得毒死德兰西先生的人 |
[14:42] | intends to frame Ms. Spencer. | 是想要陷害斯宾塞小姐 |
[14:44] | That would mean the killer knew who she was. | 这说明凶手知道她的身份 |
[14:46] | She said no one had recognized her in 19 years. | 可她说19年来没人认出过她 |
[14:49] | As far as she knows. | 那只是她这么认为 |
[14:56] | So you want to tell me how you knew about her tattoo? | 你要告诉我是怎么知道她的纹身的吗 |
[14:59] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[15:01] | Abigail’s tattoo. | 艾比盖的纹身 |
[15:03] | When you recognized her today, | 今天你说是因为她的声音 |
[15:04] | you said it was because of her voice, | 才认出她来的 |
[15:06] | but I think it was something more than that. | 但我觉得不仅仅是这样 |
[15:09] | You fixated on the tattoo on her wrist. | 你当时一直盯着她手腕上的纹身 |
[15:12] | At first I thought you remembered it | 起初我是觉得它让你想起了 |
[15:13] | from a picture that was taken during her trial, but then, | 她在受审时的某张照片 但后来 |
[15:16] | when I looked back at coverage, | 我重新看那些报道时 |
[15:18] | Abigail did not have a tattoo. | 发现艾比盖当时并没有纹身 |
[15:19] | So how could you have recognized it? | 那你是怎么认出来的呢 |
[15:22] | Impressive, Watson. | 很厉害 华生 |
[15:24] | Quite impressive. | 相当厉害 |
[15:26] | You know, the truth is that Abigail Spencer and I | 真相就是 艾比盖·斯宾塞和我 |
[15:29] | are old acquaintances, after a fashion. | 是老相识了 勉强算是吧 |
[15:34] | By the time I was 15, | 我15岁的时候 |
[15:35] | I was fascinated by murder and all things… | 我沉迷于谋杀案以及各种 |
[15:38] | criminal. | 犯罪 |
[15:39] | Abigail was so beautiful, | 艾比盖当时很漂亮 |
[15:41] | and her father’s fortune so vast | 而且她父亲也很有钱 |
[15:43] | that the UK tabloids actually deigned to cover the case. | 于是英国的各家小报都想报道那个案子 |
[15:46] | Over time, they lost interest. | 可时间久了 他们就没兴趣了 |
[15:49] | I did not. | 但我有 |
[15:50] | I became fascinated by the question of her guilt. | 我沉迷于她是否有罪的问题 |
[15:52] | So I wrote to her. | 于是我给她写信 |
[15:55] | A letter comprised of very direct questions | 信中毫不掩饰地写了 |
[15:58] | about her life and her father’s death. | 我对她的生活和她父亲之死的种种疑问 |
[16:02] | So she wrote back. | 然后她给你回信了 |
[16:03] | Yeah, we corresponded throughout the trial | 是的 在庭审期间我们一直在通信 |
[16:06] | and for a while afterwards. | 之后也持续了一段时间 |
[16:08] | In one of her later missives, | 在她后来的一封信中 |
[16:10] | she mentioned that she wanted to get a tattoo | 她提到想要在手腕上 |
[16:12] | of a phoenix on her wrist. | 弄一个凤凰的纹身 |
[16:14] | A symbol of her rebirth after her ordeal. | 象征着她受过磨难后的重生 |
[16:18] | Why didn’t she recognize your name today? | 她今天为什么没有认出你的名字呢 |
[16:20] | I mean, Sherlock Holmes is pretty hard to forget. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯这个名字很难忘啊 |
[16:23] | In my teenage years, I was a lot less self-assured than I am today. | 我十几岁时并没有现在这么自信 |
[16:26] | I yearned for a more typical name. | 我那时喜欢更为普通的名字 |
[16:29] | So for a while, I attempted to be known as Sean Holmes. | 所以有段时间 我叫肖恩·福尔摩斯 |
[16:33] | Didn’t stick, but Sean and Abigail’s correspondence | 没用多长时间 但肖恩和艾比盖的通信 |
[16:36] | became a very real window into the criminal mind. | 成了通向犯罪心理的一扇窗 |
[16:40] | Are you saying that she confessed to killing her father to you? | 你是说她向你承认过她杀了她父亲 |
[16:43] | She never directly addressed the issue. | 她从没直接说过这个问题 |
[16:45] | Without knowing, she revealed details, | 但她没有意识到 她披露了一些细节 |
[16:48] | which I believe, filled in the holes in the case against her. | 而这些细节能够填补调查中缺失的部分 |
[16:52] | As for her relationship with her father, | 至于她跟她父亲的关系 |
[16:55] | well, she shared some things | 她讲了一些 |
[16:56] | which must have been quite humiliating for her. | 让她感到非常屈辱的事情 |
[16:58] | She left me in little doubt that he was, indeed, physically abusive | 我相信她父亲是个虐待狂 |
[17:02] | and that she was responsible for his death. | 而的确是她杀了她父亲 |
[17:07] | Sounds like she really opened up to you. | 她真是对你敞开心扉了啊 |
[17:09] | She was an excellent research subject. | 她是个很好的研究对象 |
[17:11] | She was very forthcoming, | 她那时很不愿合作 |
[17:13] | attributable primarily to her isolation at the time, | 封闭在自己的世界里 |
[17:15] | and my promise that whatever she shared with me | 我答应她无论她和我分享什么 |
[17:19] | would be kept in the strictest confidence. | 我都会绝对保密 |
[17:21] | That doesn’t sound like you at all. | 听起来一点都不像你的作风 |
[17:24] | I mean, not telling anyone | 你发现她有罪 |
[17:25] | that you’d figured out that she was guilty? | 却不告诉任何人 |
[17:27] | Trial was over. | 庭审已经结束了 |
[17:29] | Double jeopardy protected her from a second, | 一罪不受审两次原则能使她逃过再次审判 |
[17:31] | and I was quite confident that although she had killed, | 而且我十分肯定即使她杀了人 |
[17:33] | she was not a killer. | 她也没有杀戮的本性 |
[17:36] | She posed no threat to anyone other than her father. | 除了她父亲 她对他人毫无威胁 |
[17:39] | Titus Delancey might disagree. | 泰提斯·德兰西可能不会同意你的看法 |
[17:40] | Well, as I told you, I don’t believe Abigail’s responsible. | 我告诉过你 我认为艾比盖不是凶手 |
[17:42] | You think she’s being framed, but how can you be so sure? | 你觉得她是被陷害了 你为什么如此肯定 |
[17:46] | You are relying on a judgment you made when you were 15. | 你只是依据你十五岁时做的判断 |
[17:48] | Well, when I made it is irrelevant. | 我什么时候做的判断无关紧要 |
[17:49] | What matters is I was right. | 重要的是我是对的 |
[17:52] | I believe that when I have identified the person | 我相信只要我们找到 |
[17:55] | who has uncovered Abigail’s secret, we’ll have our killer. | 发现艾比盖秘密的人 就找到凶手了 |
[18:05] | I don’t know who let you in, | 我不知道谁放你进来的 |
[18:06] | but you’re not allowed to be up here. | 但你不能上来这里 |
[18:08] | My name is Sherlock Holmes. | 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[18:10] | I work with the police. | 是警方的顾问 |
[18:12] | We met yesterday. | 我们昨天见过 |
[18:13] | Well, unless you have a warrant, | 除非你有搜查令 |
[18:14] | I don’t want to talk to you, either. | 不然我不想和你谈话 |
[18:16] | You used to know me. | 你以前就认识我 |
[18:18] | By another name. | 当时我用另一个名字 |
[18:20] | Sean Holmes. | 肖恩·福尔摩斯 |
[18:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[18:28] | You could have told me yesterday. | 你本可以昨天就告诉我 |
[18:30] | Well, I confess to being a little thrown when I saw you. | 我承认看见你时我有点吃惊 |
[18:34] | Also, I didn’t know how to explain our relationship to my colleagues. | 而我也不知道怎么跟同事解释我们的关系 |
[18:41] | I never thought this would happen. | 我从没有想过会这样 |
[18:44] | I never thought I would meet you. | 我从没有想过会见到你 |
[18:47] | I used to look forward to receiving your letters so much. | 我之前很盼望收到你的回信 |
[18:50] | And I yours. | 我也是 |
[18:52] | Peri fired me. | 佩利解雇了我 |
[18:55] | I didn’t even get to say good-bye to Graham or Zack. | 我甚至没能和格兰姆或者扎克告别 |
[18:57] | I’m sure you’ve seen my friends who are outside the building. | 你也见到楼外的”记者朋友们”了 |
[19:02] | You could have pulled me aside yesterday. | 你昨天本可以把我拉到一边说 |
[19:03] | You could have kept this between us. | 这样这事就只有你我知晓 |
[19:07] | I’m sorry… for any turmoil I have caused you. | 我向你道歉 给你带来这些麻烦 |
[19:14] | I supposed I should apologize, too. | 我想我也该道歉 |
[19:18] | I’m the one who stopped writing. | 是我先停止写信的 |
[19:21] | I’m the one who disappeared without saying good-bye. | 是我不辞而别 |
[19:23] | I understood. | 我能理解 |
[19:26] | You needed to leave Abigail behind. | 你需要忘记艾比盖的一切 |
[19:30] | So the phoenix might rise. | 这样才能涅槃重生 |
[19:37] | I came here today because I-I don’t believe | 我今天来是因为我不相信 |
[19:39] | that you killed Titus Delancey. | 你杀了泰提斯·德兰西 |
[19:41] | Nor do I think it’s a coincidence | 我也不认为他的死因 |
[19:43] | that he was poisoned with the same agent used to kill your father. | 与你父亲死因一致是一个巧合 |
[19:46] | I think someone is taking advantage | 我认为有人利用了 |
[19:48] | of your proximity to the man to get away with murder. | 你与受害者的关系来逃避罪行 |
[19:52] | You think someone’s setting me up? | 你觉得有人陷害了我 |
[19:54] | Has anyone you know asked any prying questions, | 有人对你的过去表现出莫大兴趣 |
[19:56] | taken an excessive interest in your past? | 对你刨根问底吗 |
[19:59] | No one. | 没有 |
[20:00] | Something? Anything? | 你再想想 |
[20:04] | Last month, I was running errands for Peri, | 上个月 我帮佩利出去做事 |
[20:07] | and I kept seeing the same brown sedan in the review mirror. | 一直能从后视镜看到同一辆棕色轿车 |
[20:10] | Following you? | 跟踪你吗 |
[20:11] | I don’t know. I-I took down… | 我不知道 我用手机 |
[20:13] | the license plate number in my phone | 记下了车牌 |
[20:16] | just in case it ever happened again, but… | 以防再次发生 但是… |
[20:20] | it never did. | 后来就没有了 |
[20:34] | I should pass this along to my colleagues. | 我应该把这个给我同事看 |
[20:40] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[20:43] | You show up after all these years, and then you just leave? | 多年后你现身了 然后就这样走了 |
[20:46] | This might be important. | 这东西也许很重要 |
[20:48] | I don’t have anyone I can talk to. | 我没有任何人可以倾诉 |
[20:52] | I can’t leave my apartment without the press eating me alive. | 我如果离开住所 媒体会生吞了我 |
[20:57] | The letters that you used to write me got me through times like these, | 我们过去的通信帮我度过了类似的时光 |
[21:00] | and now you’re here… | 现在你在这里 |
[21:02] | in person. | 就在我眼前… |
[21:07] | I’m afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[21:10] | And I could really use a friend right now. | 我现在很需要朋友 |
[21:18] | So, we got a hit on that license plate | 我们从福尔摩斯提供的 |
[21:20] | Holmes gave us. Abigail was being tailed | 车牌上找到了线索 艾比盖是被 |
[21:22] | by a private investigator out of Trenton. | 一位来自特伦顿的私家侦探盯梢了 |
[21:24] | We just talked to the guy. | 我们刚和那人谈过 |
[21:25] | Turns out he was hired by none other | 发现他的雇主正是 |
[21:27] | than Peri Delancey, our victim’s wife. | 佩利·德兰西 受害者的妻子 |
[21:29] | And according to the PI, Peri was hoping | 据那私家侦探所说 佩利本是希望 |
[21:32] | Titus was having an affair. | 能发现泰提斯在偷情 |
[21:34] | It seems that in her prenup, | 似乎婚前协议里规定 |
[21:35] | she was limited to a very small amount | 如果离婚的话 |
[21:38] | in the event of a divorce, | 她能得到的钱很少 |
[21:39] | unless she caught him cheating. | 除非她能抓到他在偷腥 |
[21:41] | So, she has the PI check out | 所以 她雇了私家侦探 |
[21:42] | all the women in her husband’s life. | 来查她丈夫生活中的所有女人 |
[21:44] | Including Abigail. | 包括艾比盖 |
[21:46] | Yeah, and the thing is, | 问题是 |
[21:47] | Titus wasn’t sleeping with anyone, | 泰提斯没和任何人偷情 |
[21:49] | which put a damper on Peri’s divorce plans, | 这阻碍了佩利的离婚计划 |
[21:51] | but, in the process, | 但在调查中 |
[21:52] | the PI uncovered Abigail’s true identity. | 私家侦探发现了艾比盖的真正身份 |
[21:54] | Investigator turned over | 私家侦探两周前 |
[21:55] | his report a full two weeks ago. | 就上交了他的报告 |
[21:58] | She doesn’t tell anyone, she doesn’t fire Abigail. | 她没有告诉任何人 也没有解雇艾比盖 |
[22:01] | She just keeps letting a suspected poisoner | 她只是让一个曾有嫌疑的下毒者 |
[22:03] | make sandwiches for her stepkids. | 继续为她的继子们做三文治 |
[22:05] | Peri told us she was | 佩利告诉过我们 |
[22:06] | at the Bedford house with the boys the other night, | 那晚她和孩子们在贝德福德 |
[22:08] | but once we spoke to them on their own, | 但当我们单独问他们的时候 |
[22:10] | they said they were watching TV in their rooms. | 他们却说是在各自的房间里看电视 |
[22:12] | It wouldn’t have been hard for her to sneak out, | 而对她来说溜出来毒杀泰提斯 |
[22:14] | poison Titus, and make it back before anyone noticed. | 然后在别人发现前回去不难 |
[22:16] | So it looks like Sherlock was right; | 看起来夏洛克是对的 |
[22:18] | Abigail was being framed. | 艾比盖是被陷害的 |
[22:22] | My client is ready to make a statement. | 我的当事人准备好录口供了 |
[22:26] | The night Titus died, I met Dr. Phillip Malone | 泰提斯死的那晚 我晚上七点在 |
[22:30] | at the Campbell Bar in Mount Kisco as 7:00 p.M. | 克斯科山的坎贝尔酒吧见了菲利普·马龙医生 |
[22:33] | Several members of the staff can confirm | 酒吧里许多顾客都能证明 |
[22:35] | that I was there most of the evening. | 我基本整晚都在那里 |
[22:37] | You and Dr. Malone having an affair? | 你和马龙医生有婚外情吗 |
[22:39] | Because if that’s the case, you didn’t need to bring a lawyer with you. | 因为如果仅是见面 你不用带个律师来 |
[22:42] | That’s not it. | 不是那样的 |
[22:42] | As you would eventually discover, | 你们最终会发现 马龙医生 |
[22:44] | Dr. Malone has a prior arrest | 有因非法销售处方药 |
[22:46] | for illegal distribution of prescription meds. | 而被逮捕的前科 |
[22:49] | My client is happy to testify against Dr. Malone | 我的当事人愿意指证马龙医生 |
[22:51] | if you’ll agree not to bring charges against her | 如果你们能答应不起诉她 |
[22:54] | in the death of her husband. | 谋杀她丈夫 |
[22:55] | Well, if your client has a solid alibi, | 如果你的当事人有确凿的不在场证明 |
[22:57] | what would we charge her with? | 我们能拿什么起诉她 |
[23:00] | We’d like to avoid an attempted murder charge. | 我们希望避免企图谋杀罪的指控 |
[23:04] | Mrs. Delancey, what medication | 德兰西夫人 你从马龙医生那 |
[23:06] | did you purchase from Dr. Malone? | 购买了什么药物 |
[23:09] | Nitroglycerin. | 硝酸甘油 |
[23:11] | Which you were planning to use to kill your husband. | 就是你计划用来杀死你丈夫的药物 |
[23:15] | I was… considering it. | 我有…考虑过 |
[23:19] | I figured if I went through with it, | 我想如果我那么做了 |
[23:21] | I could call in an anonymous tip, | 我可以匿名报警 |
[23:23] | tell the police about who Anne really was, | 告诉警察安妮的真实身份 |
[23:25] | and she’d get the blame. | 让她背黑锅 |
[23:26] | But to be clear… | 但是话说清楚… |
[23:29] | it was just something I thought about. | 我只是有这个想法 |
[23:32] | I don’t think I ever could have actually hurt Titus. | 我不认为我能真去伤害泰提斯 |
[23:36] | So your client’s statement is | 所以你的当事人的意思是 |
[23:37] | that she couldn’t have killed her husband | 她不可能杀死她丈夫 |
[23:39] | because she was too busy planning to kill her husband? | 因为她在忙着计划杀死她丈夫 |
[23:54] | First time in my career someone’s alibi for murder has been | 我职业生涯中头一次听说有人的不在场证明 |
[23:57] | that they were busy planning the same murder. | 是在忙着计划同样的谋杀案 |
[24:00] | If it weren’t so frustrating, | 如果不是这么令人沮丧 |
[24:01] | it would be interesting. | 这应该很有意思 |
[24:02] | Yeah, well, it worked out for Peri Delancey. | 是啊 这对佩利·德兰西来说讲得通 |
[24:04] | Six months on drug charges beats life in prison. | 买非法药品入狱半年总好过终身监禁 |
[24:08] | Why did you add a photograph of the two Delancey kids? | 你为什么贴上了德兰西家两个孩子的照片 |
[24:11] | Only one of them is a suspect. | 他们中只有一个是嫌疑人 |
[24:15] | A short while ago, I obtained a copy | 不久前 我得到了一份 |
[24:17] | of Mr. Delancey’s estate plan. | 德兰西先生遗产分配的复印件 |
[24:20] | Now that he’s dead, a large part of his fortune | 现在他死了 他财富的一大部分转到了 |
[24:22] | goes into trusts for his sons, | 他儿子们的信托基金里 |
[24:24] | millions of dollars they will be able to access as soon as they’re 18. | 他们一到十八岁就能得到数百万美元 |
[24:27] | That’s only one year away for Graham. | 格兰姆还有一年就满十八岁 |
[24:29] | Also, the young man no longer has an alibi. | 同时 这个小伙子没有不在场证明了 |
[24:31] | Peri Delancey has admitted | 佩利·德兰西已经承认 |
[24:32] | she wasn’t actually with the boys that evening. | 那晚她实际并没有和孩子们在一起 |
[24:35] | So Graham himself could easily have snuck back home. | 这样格兰姆自己很轻松就能溜回家 |
[24:37] | There’s no evidence that he knew | 可没有证据显示他知道 |
[24:38] | about Abigail’s history as a poisoner. | 艾比盖曾经下毒的事情 |
[24:40] | The very topic I plan to discuss when I confront him tomorrow. | 这正是我打算明天跟他谈的 |
[24:44] | Isn’t tomorrow Titus Delancey’s memorial service? | 明天不是泰提斯·德兰西的追悼会吗 |
[24:47] | Precisely. | 正是 |
[24:49] | You heard what you just said, right? | 你听到你自己刚才说什么了吧 |
[24:50] | You’re planning to harass a teenage boy | 你打算在一个未成年男孩 |
[24:52] | while he’s mourning his father? | 哀悼父亲的时候骚扰他 |
[24:54] | If he’s the poisoner, | 如果他就是投毒人 |
[24:55] | he won’t really be mourning, will he? | 那他就不会真的悼念 对吧 |
[24:56] | You know, the police think Abigail is their best suspect? | 你知道吧 警方认为艾比盖是最大嫌疑人 |
[24:59] | I do. | 我知道 |
[24:59] | As I told you, i do not share their suspicions. | 我跟你说过 我不同意他们的怀疑 |
[25:03] | That’s because you were in love with her. | 那是因为你曾经爱过她 |
[25:04] | What?! | 什么 |
[25:05] | Back when you were a kid when you were writing her, | 当你还是个孩子跟她写信的时候 |
[25:07] | you fell in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[25:08] | You spent almost three hours at her house today. | 你今天在她家待了将近三个小时 |
[25:09] | And in spite of what happened with Peri Delancey, | 不管佩利·德兰西怎么说 |
[25:11] | no one thinks she’s being framed except for you. | 除了你没人相信她是被陷害的 |
[25:18] | I was quite young | 我父亲把我 |
[25:19] | when my father shipped me off | 丢到寄宿学校的时候 |
[25:21] | to boarding school, right? | 我还很小 好吧 |
[25:24] | I struggled. I was different from my classmates. | 我很不适应 我跟我的同学不一样 |
[25:26] | I was, uh, well, I was more intelligent. I-I was brash. | 我…我更加聪明 更加傲慢 |
[25:30] | So they tormented me mercilessly. | 所以他们无情地折磨我 |
[25:33] | Yes, I remember you saying once that you had been bullied, | 是的 我记得你说过你曾经被欺负过 |
[25:35] | but I wasn’t sure if you were telling the truth. | 但我不确信你说的是真的 |
[25:37] | It happened. I overcame it. | 确实发生过 但我挺过来了 |
[25:40] | It was a different time back then. | 那时候跟现在不一样 |
[25:41] | There was no such thing as harassment via text | 那时候没有骚扰短信 |
[25:44] | or circulation of cruel cell phone videos. | 或者残忍的手机录像流传 |
[25:46] | No, my bullies had one tool at their disposal: violence. | 欺负我的人只有一种手段 暴力 |
[25:49] | So I was beaten. | 所以他们打我 |
[25:52] | Fairly savagely and with great frequency. | 非常野蛮并且非常频繁 |
[25:55] | That’s when you started writing Abigail. | 你就是那时候开始给艾比盖写信的 |
[25:58] | She was being abused and so were you. | 她被虐待了 你也是 |
[26:00] | Uh, I meant what I said before. | 我之前说的都是真心的 |
[26:01] | My-my interest in her was academic. | 我对她的兴趣仅限于学术范围 |
[26:03] | She was to be a subject of study, nothing more. | 她是我的一个研究对象 仅此而已 |
[26:08] | I confess, as our correspondence continued, | 我承认 随着我们不断交流 |
[26:11] | I grew more anticipatory of her letters. | 我越来越期待她的来信 |
[26:15] | They were a welcome distraction from my life. | 那能让我分心不去想生活中的烦忧 |
[26:18] | They were an oasis from school. | 是学校生活外的一片绿洲 |
[26:20] | Well, it certainly sounds like you had feelings for her. | 听起来很像是你对她有感觉 |
[26:22] | Perhaps but… | 可能是吧 但是… |
[26:24] | nothing so mundane as love. | 没有爱情那么世俗 |
[26:28] | I was adrift back then. I had-had no purpose. | 我那时很茫然 没有目标 |
[26:31] | My so-called peers made me feel that that might always be… | 我那些所谓的同学让我以为可能一直… |
[26:35] | the case. | 都是那样 |
[26:36] | Abigail, she gave me a gift. | 艾比盖 她给了我一件礼物 |
[26:40] | A view inside a mind capable of murder. | 让我有机会探索一名杀人者的内心 |
[26:45] | So she was your first. | 所以说她是你的第一个 |
[26:46] | Killer, yeah. | 杀人凶手 是的 |
[26:50] | Without intending to, she… | 虽然不是有意的 但是她… |
[26:53] | she helped me understand who I was and… | 她帮我认清了我自己 |
[26:56] | and what I might do with my life. | 以及我生活的追求 |
[27:01] | You never told her you thought she was guilty, did you? | 你从没告诉她你认为人是她杀的 对吗 |
[27:05] | I didn’t want her to stop writing. | 我不想让她停止写信 |
[27:09] | I didn’t think | 我不觉得 |
[27:09] | she’d be a threat to anyone else. | 她会对任何人造成威胁 |
[27:11] | There was no point. | 告发她没有意义 |
[27:13] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[27:16] | But if she killed Titus Delancey, | 但如果是她杀死了泰提斯·德兰西 |
[27:18] | – then she’s got… – Then she’ll be handed over | -那她一定要… -我一定会把她 |
[27:19] | to the police and she’ll be punished. | 交给警方 让她受到惩罚 |
[27:21] | But for now, I’d like to try to help her. | 但目前 我想帮她 |
[27:31] | Graham. | 格兰姆 |
[27:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:35] | I’m Joan. This is Sherlock. | 我是乔恩 这是夏洛克 |
[27:36] | We met the other day. | 我们之前见过 |
[27:37] | Yeah, you’re the people that took Anne away. | 就是你们把安妮带走的 |
[27:39] | Of course I remember you. | 我当然记得你们 |
[27:43] | How are you and, uh, Zack holding up? | 你和扎克还好吗 |
[27:45] | The past two days, our dad was murdered, | 过去两天 我父亲被谋杀了 |
[27:47] | our nanny was accused of the crime | 我们的保姆被指控杀了我父亲 |
[27:49] | and our stepmom confessed to thinking about killing him. | 而我们的继母承认想要杀了他 |
[27:52] | We’re great. | 我们简直太好了 |
[27:55] | I know it’s a lot. | 我知道这很沉重 |
[27:59] | Zack’s pretty mixed up. | 扎克很难过 |
[28:01] | Especially about Peri. | 尤其是因为佩利的事 |
[28:03] | He liked her a lot more than I did. | 他比我更喜欢她 |
[28:05] | But our Aunt Susan’s here now. | 但现在我们的姨妈苏姗来了 |
[28:07] | She’s-she’s great. She’s taking care of us. | 她很好 她在照顾我们 |
[28:11] | Were you aware that your father’s will | 你知道你的父亲立嘱 |
[28:13] | leaves you and your brother a substantial amount of money? | 留给你和你弟弟一大笔钱吗 |
[28:17] | Yeah, I guess. Never really thought about it. | 知道吧 但我没怎么想过 |
[28:19] | – Why? – Financial gain has motivated | -为什么问这个 -很多谋杀 |
[28:21] | many a murderous endeavor. | 都是为了金钱利益 |
[28:27] | Wait a second, are you saying you think I killed my dad? | 等等 你是说我杀了我的父亲吗 |
[28:29] | Your stepmother’s confession has weakened your alibi. | 你继母的招供削弱了你的不在场证明 |
[28:32] | We know that she left your home | 我们知道案发当晚 |
[28:34] | in Bedford the night of the murder. | 她离开了你们在贝德福德的房子 |
[28:37] | Your brother was in his room watching television. | 你弟弟在房间里看电视 |
[28:39] | It would’ve been easy enough for you… | 你很容易就可以… |
[28:40] | No! No way. | 不 不可能 |
[28:43] | Everyone knows it was Anne or Abigail, | 所有人都知道是安妮或者艾比盖 |
[28:45] | whatever her name is. | 不管她叫什么 |
[28:46] | She did it. It’s all in the papers. | 是她干的 报纸上都写了 |
[28:48] | Do you have any notion as to why | 你知道她为什么 |
[28:49] | she would’ve murdered your… father? | 要谋杀你父亲吗 |
[28:51] | Unlike you, she had nothing to gain. | 不像你 她没什么利益可图 |
[28:53] | No, but she and my dad had issues. | 不 但她和我父亲不和 |
[28:55] | We haven’t heard that from anyone else. | 我们从没听别人提起过 |
[28:57] | All I know is they got in a big argument just last week. | 我只知道上周他俩大吵了一架 |
[29:00] | And I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[29:01] | Zack had learned this new parkour move | 扎克学会了一种新的跑酷动作 |
[29:03] | and he wanted me to film him. | 他让我给他录下来 |
[29:04] | Then I realized my dad was going off on Abigail in the hallway. | 然后我发现我父亲和艾比盖在走廊吵了起来 |
[29:07] | I got it all on my phone. | 我都录在手机里了 |
[29:23] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪得到这个的 |
[29:26] | Graham. | 从格兰姆那儿 |
[29:27] | Police technicians | 警方的技术员 |
[29:28] | were able to enhance the audio | 增强了音频 |
[29:30] | so we could discern some of what Titus was saying. | 能让我们听清泰提斯的一些话 |
[29:33] | As far as we can make out, | 就我们听出来的来看 |
[29:35] | someone had attempted to access his tablet | 有人试图未经允许就拿走他的平板电脑 |
[29:37] | without his permission and he was upset about it. | 而他对此非常不爽 |
[29:39] | He was crazy that day. | 他那天真是疯了 |
[29:42] | He thought I’d tried to steal it or something. | 以为我要偷他的平板 |
[29:44] | – Had you? – No. | -你偷了吗 -不 |
[29:46] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[29:48] | You should know that, as we speak, | 你得知道 就我们说话这会儿 |
[29:50] | the police are attempting to locate his tablet | 警方正在德兰西家寻找 |
[29:52] | at the Delancey home. | 他的平板电脑 |
[29:54] | They’re hopeful that it will shed some light | 他们希望它能让调查 |
[29:56] | – on the investigation. – Why would it? | -更明朗一些 -怎么会 |
[29:58] | It’s been theorized that… Titus uncovered your secret, | 警方怀疑泰提斯发现了你的秘密 |
[30:02] | that he had evidence of it on his tablet | 把证据存在平板电脑里 |
[30:04] | and his aim was using that against you. | 从而对付你 |
[30:08] | You’re a beautiful woman. He was in a bad marriage. | 你是个漂亮女人 而他婚姻不幸 |
[30:11] | Perhaps he prevailed on you for other services. | 也许他诱使你提供其它服务 |
[30:14] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[30:16] | It was rather a heated argument. And frankly, I’m… | 你们确实大吵了一架 说真的 |
[30:19] | curious as to why you never mentioned it before. | 我很好奇你之前怎么没从提起 |
[30:21] | I forgot about it. He… | 我没放在心上 他… |
[30:23] | Titus apologized. He said he o-overreacted. | 泰提斯后来道歉了 说他反应过度 |
[30:26] | It wasn’t a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[30:33] | You-you understand that I’m trying to help you, | 你明白我是想帮你吧 |
[30:35] | and I can’t do that unless you’re completely honest with me. | 但前提是你对我毫无保留 |
[30:38] | Of course I’m being honest. | 我当然对你毫无保留 |
[30:39] | I’ve always been honest with you. | 一向如此 |
[30:40] | Well, we both know that’s not true. | 我俩都清楚事实并非如此 |
[30:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[30:49] | I know that you poisoned your father, Abigail. | 我知道你毒死了自己的父亲 艾比盖 |
[30:53] | Why are you saying that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[30:56] | You said that you believed me. | 你说你相信我 |
[30:58] | I avoided the subject whenever possible. | 我尽可能避免这个话题 |
[31:00] | Not all the time. | 并非一直 |
[31:01] | You said you believed me. | 你说过相信我 |
[31:03] | In a letter dated September ’91, | 91年9月的一封信中 |
[31:06] | you mentioned the passing of a beloved neighbor, | 你提到有位亲爱的邻居因为心脏病过世了 |
[31:08] | heart condition. You often ran errands for her. | 而你经常为她办事 |
[31:10] | She was the unwitting supplier of the nitroglycerin | 就是她在不知情的情况下为你提供了 |
[31:12] | that you used to poison your father, was she not? | 毒死你父亲的硝化甘油吧 |
[31:17] | January ’92, you wrote that you were with a classmate | 92年1月你在信中写道 你父亲过世时 |
[31:20] | at the time of his death, but… | 你和一个同学在一起 |
[31:22] | at trial you said that you went to the store. | 但在庭审时 你却说你去了商店 |
[31:24] | Shall I go on? Because I can. | 还要我继续说吗 还有很多 |
[31:30] | I know the truth, Abigail. | 我知道真相 艾比盖 |
[31:32] | I’ve known for 22 years. | 22年前就知道 |
[31:38] | Get out. | 出去 |
[31:41] | – Abigail… – Get out. | -艾比盖… -出去 |
[31:55] | The guys are striking out here. | 外面的人都没找到 |
[31:58] | I mean, there’s no sign of Delancey’s tablet. | 德兰西的平板电脑还是不见踪影 |
[32:00] | What about you? | 你这里呢 |
[32:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:03] | I might have something. | 可能有线索 |
[32:05] | Looks like someone tried to pry this drawer open. | 看样子有人想撬开这抽屉 |
[32:08] | Other than you. | 除了你之外 |
[32:09] | Give me some credit. I used to be a surgeon. | 对我有点信心 我以前可是外科医生 |
[32:11] | I would never leave a mess like this. | 我才不会搞得这么乱 |
[32:19] | Well, why would someone lock an empty drawer? | 怎么会有人锁上空抽屉啊 |
[32:22] | Habit. | 习惯 |
[32:30] | Well, we know from the video that he was angry | 从视频上看 他以为艾比盖拿走了 |
[32:32] | because he thought that Abigail | 他的平板电脑 |
[32:34] | had gotten ahold of his tablet. | 所以很生气 |
[32:36] | Right? So if this is where he kept it | 对吧 如果他之前就把平板放在这里 |
[32:38] | and if there was sensitive information | 而平板上又存有关于艾比盖过去的 |
[32:40] | about her past on it, | 敏感信息 |
[32:41] | maybe these scratches made him suspicious. | 也许这些刮痕让他生疑了 |
[32:44] | You know, my ex used to keep her tablet in a case | 我的前妻曾把她的平板电脑放在 |
[32:46] | that looked just like a book. | 一个看起来像本书的盒子里 |
[32:48] | Maybe it’s on one of these shelves. | 可能它就在哪个书架上 |
[33:06] | There are five air vents in this room. | 这屋里有五个通风口 |
[33:08] | And the capital of Michigan is Lansing. | 密歇根州的首府还是兰辛呢 |
[33:10] | You know you’re starting to sound like your partner. | 你的口气越来越像你搭档了 |
[33:15] | Well, don’t you think it’s odd? | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[33:16] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[33:17] | the room is not that big, right? | 这房间也没有很大啊 |
[33:19] | There’s usually one vent for intake, and then… | 通常都是一个进气口 |
[33:23] | maybe one or two to blow cold air. | 再有一到两个冷气口 |
[33:27] | Five is definitely overkill. | 五个绝对太多了 |
[33:29] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[33:30] | My uncle was a contractor. | 我叔叔是建筑承包商 |
[33:38] | Hey, check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[33:39] | This isn’t a vent. | 这不是个通风口 |
[33:40] | It’s just supposed to look like one. | 只是做成通风口的样子而已 |
[33:54] | Watson, I’m on route. | 华生 我在路上了 |
[33:55] | I will be at the Delancey home shortly. | 马上就到德兰西家 |
[33:57] | You can turn around. We found the tablet. | 你可以掉头了 我们找到了平板电脑 |
[33:59] | Was there evidence he knew about Abigail? | 有关于艾比盖的证据吗 |
[34:02] | No. | 没有 |
[34:04] | But I think you were right last night. | 但你昨晚可能说对了 |
[34:05] | I think maybe Graham did kill his father. | 也许是格兰姆杀了自己的父亲 |
[34:08] | What did you find? | 你找到了什么 |
[34:09] | Videos of Titus with Graham. | 泰提斯和格兰姆的视频 |
[34:13] | He was sexually abusing him. | 他在性虐他 |
[34:24] | Ms. Moore? Tom Gregson. | 摩尔女士 我是汤姆·格雷森 |
[34:26] | Appreciate you bringing your nephew in to talk to us. | 感谢您带侄子来跟我们谈话 |
[34:29] | Marsha Whitman, I represent the family. | 我是玛莎·惠特曼 这家人的律师代表 |
[34:31] | How do you do? This is Ms. Watson, Mr. Holmes. | 你好 这两位是华生女士 福尔摩斯先生 |
[34:32] | They consult for the department. | 他们是警方的顾问 |
[34:34] | They’re the ones who harassed Graham | 就是他俩昨天问完话 |
[34:35] | after the service yesterday. | 又去骚扰了格兰姆 |
[34:36] | We, uh, apologize for any violation of decorum, | 我为我们不当的行为道歉 |
[34:39] | but as it turns out, | 但结果表明 |
[34:40] | it was absolutely necessary. | 那次会面很必要 |
[34:42] | If we hadn’t spoken, | 要是我们没去找他 |
[34:43] | we may very well have never learned the truth. | 也许就永远都不知道真相 |
[34:49] | You recognize that, right? | 你认得这个吧 |
[34:54] | It’s my dad’s. Where’d you get that? | 这是我爸爸的 你们从哪弄来的 |
[34:56] | It was hidden in your father’s office. | 就藏在你父亲的办公室里 |
[34:58] | You tried to take it out of his desk last week, | 上周是你想把它从他桌子抽屉里偷出来 |
[35:01] | not Abigail. | 不是艾比盖 |
[35:02] | Maybe you were thinking about turning him in. | 也许你想报警 |
[35:04] | Or maybe you were thinking about stopping him | 也许你还想阻止他 |
[35:06] | from hurting your little brother, too? | 再伤害你的弟弟 |
[35:09] | What do you mean “Hurting”? | 为什么说”伤害” |
[35:11] | Graham, what’s he talking about? | 格兰姆 他在说什么 |
[35:12] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:13] | It’s okay, Graham, you can tell us the truth now. | 没事的 格兰姆 现在可以说出真相了 |
[35:16] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:17] | Are they saying that…? | 他们是说… |
[35:18] | Are they saying | 他们是说 |
[35:20] | – your father…? – I don’t want to talk… with you about this. | -你父亲… -我不想跟你谈这事 |
[35:23] | – Graham? – No! | -格兰姆 -不 |
[35:24] | I want you to leave. | 你出去 |
[35:25] | Both of you, now. | 你俩都出去 |
[35:26] | I can’t allow you to… | 我不能让你… |
[35:27] | I don’t care! | 我不管 |
[35:29] | Just leave now! | 快出去 |
[35:30] | Mr. Delancey is 17. | 德兰西先生已经17岁了 |
[35:33] | He is within his rights to talk to us alone. | 他有权利要求跟我们单独谈话 |
[35:50] | What’s on there doesn’t prove anything. | 平板里的内容证明不了什么 |
[35:53] | What it proves is that your dad was a monster. | 证明你了你爸是个禽兽 |
[35:57] | And it certainly suggests | 这也表明 |
[35:58] | that you have a very understandable motive for wanting him dead. | 你有充分的动机谋杀他 |
[36:03] | You knew about Abigail’s past. | 你知道艾比盖过去的事 |
[36:04] | That’s why you used nitroglycerin. | 所以你才用硝酸甘油 |
[36:07] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[36:11] | This is a report prepared for your stepmother | 这是你继母雇用的私家侦探 |
[36:13] | by a private investigator she’d hired to look into your father. | 调查你父亲之后准备的报告 |
[36:19] | These are your fingerprints. | 上面有你的指纹 |
[36:21] | Abigail’s whole story is in that file. | 艾比盖的事情全在那文件里 |
[36:24] | A story which independently inspired you | 这事分别启发了你和你继母 |
[36:27] | and your stepmother to conceive the same plan. | 想出了同样的计划 |
[36:31] | It seems that killing your father and framing Abigail | 看上去杀死你父亲并嫁祸于艾比盖 |
[36:33] | was an idea whose time had come. | 时机刚刚好 |
[36:38] | Only you beat Peri to the punch. | 只不过你比佩利抢先了一步 |
[36:41] | You procured some nitroglycerin illegally online, | 要我猜的话 你从网上非法购买了 |
[36:43] | if I had to guess. | 硝酸甘油 |
[36:45] | A few tablets in your father’s bourbon and… | 放了几片到你父亲的波旁酒里 |
[36:48] | it was done. | 就大功告成了 |
[36:50] | I doubt very much that you relish | 我想你没想过这计划 |
[36:51] | what your plan means for Abigail. | 会对艾比盖带来什么影响 |
[36:54] | But… | 但是 |
[36:56] | compared to the hell that your life had become? | 你又想到自己痛不欲生的生活 |
[36:58] | To the idea that your secret would get out? | 你的秘密可能泄漏 |
[37:00] | To the idea that it could happen all over again to Zack? | 以及这事也可能发生到扎克身上 |
[37:04] | It must’ve felt like you had little choice. | 你肯定觉得别无选择了 |
[37:11] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Graham Delancey. | 打扰一下 我在找格兰姆·德兰西 |
[37:14] | His little brother just called me in tears, | 他弟弟刚哭着打电话给我 |
[37:16] | saying the police came and took him away. | 说警察去家里把他带走了 |
[37:18] | – Yeah, Graham is in with the captain right now. – Why? | -对 格兰姆和警监在里面 -为什么 |
[37:21] | – I’m afraid I really can’t discuss… – You. | -恐怕我真的不能跟你讨论… -你 |
[37:23] | You saw Graham almost every day. | 你几乎每天都看到格兰姆 |
[37:25] | Did you have any idea what was going on? | 你对发生的事情有任何了解吗 |
[37:28] | Miss Moore, please. | 摩尔小姐 别这样 |
[37:29] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么呢 |
[37:31] | I didn’t mourn your father’s death, not for a moment. | 我一点都不为你父亲的死感到悲痛 |
[37:35] | But Abigail loves you. | 但艾比盖很爱你 |
[37:38] | Like you were one of her own. | 她视你如己出 |
[37:40] | And I know you care about her. | 我知道你也在乎她 |
[37:43] | If you stay silent, | 如果你什么都不说 |
[37:46] | she’ll go to prison. | 她就会去坐牢 |
[37:47] | Does she really deserve that | 她真的应该为一件 |
[37:49] | for something that she didn’t do? | 她没做过的事受到惩罚吗 |
[37:52] | Graham, you can help her. | 格兰姆 你可以帮她 |
[37:55] | And we can help you. | 我们也可以帮你 |
[37:56] | You just need to tell us the truth. | 你只需要告诉我们真相 |
[38:00] | I need a few minutes | 我需要单独 |
[38:01] | alone with my client. Now. | 跟我的当事人谈谈 现在 |
[38:09] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[38:10] | Abigail Spencer came in. | 艾比盖·斯宾塞过来了 |
[38:12] | She ran into Graham’s aunt and lawyer in the hall… | 她在走廊里遇到格兰姆的姨妈和律师 |
[38:15] | And they told Abigail about Graham’s father. | 她们就跟她说了格兰姆父亲的事 |
[38:17] | Next thing I know, Abigail wants to make a confession. | 紧接着 艾比盖就想要认罪了 |
[38:20] | She says she’s the one who poisoned Titus Delancey. | 她说是她给泰提斯·德兰西下毒的 |
[38:23] | Crawford and Gleason are in interrogation talking to her now. | 克劳福德和格里森正在问她话 |
[38:25] | She say why she did it? | 她说下毒的原因了吗 |
[38:26] | According to her, | 据她所说 |
[38:27] | Titus uncovered her real identity a few weeks ago. | 泰提斯几周前发现了她的真实身份 |
[38:30] | He was using it to try to extort sexual favors. | 他想借此对她进行性勒索 |
[38:50] | The district attorney will not pursue a case against Graham | 如果格兰姆不认罪 地方检察官 |
[38:53] | without a confession. | 是不会起诉他的 |
[38:55] | Which he is unlikely to give us | 现在你一认罪 |
[38:56] | now that you have confessed to killing his father. | 他就更不可能招供了 |
[39:03] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[39:04] | Kill Titus? I already explained that. | 杀泰提斯吗 我已经解释过了 |
[39:07] | No, why did you confess to a murder that you didn’t commit? | 不 你为什么要替人背黑锅承认谋杀 |
[39:10] | I am a murderer. | 我是个杀人犯 |
[39:12] | You said so yourself. | 你自己也这么说 |
[39:14] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[39:16] | Graham poisoned his father. | 格兰姆毒死了他父亲 |
[39:19] | You and I both know that. | 你跟我都知道 |
[39:23] | Graham is an amazing kid, | 格兰姆是个很出色的孩子 |
[39:26] | and he has his whole life ahead of him. | 他还有大好的前程 |
[39:29] | He shouldn’t be in prison. | 他不该去坐牢 |
[39:32] | There’s no doubt in my mind that I did the right thing. | 我毫不怀疑自己做了正确的事 |
[39:36] | By killing Titus Delancey. | 杀了泰提斯·德兰西 |
[39:38] | You know, you don’t even need to do this. | 知道吗 你根本不必这么做 |
[39:41] | We have proof of what Titus did to Graham. | 我们有证据证明泰提斯对格兰姆的暴行 |
[39:44] | He committed murder under mitigating circumstances. | 他的谋杀是可以减罪的 |
[39:48] | It’s unlikely he will serve more than 18 months. | 他坐牢的时间最多不过十八个月 |
[39:52] | 18 months. | 十八个月 |
[39:55] | That’s about the amount of time | 差不多是我们俩以前 |
[39:57] | you and I wrote letters to each other. | 互相通信的时间 |
[40:00] | Felt like a lifetime, didn’t it? | 感觉却像一辈子 不是吗 |
[40:05] | Especially when you’re branded | 特别是当你被冠以 |
[40:06] | the kid who killed your dad. | 谋杀亲父的罪名以后 |
[40:09] | And Graham deserves better than that. | 格兰姆不应该遭受这些 |
[40:12] | You’re innocent. | 你是无辜的 |
[40:13] | No. | 不 |
[40:15] | Innocent? | 无辜 |
[40:17] | He was being brutalized right in front of me, | 他在我眼皮底下被残暴地虐待 |
[40:21] | and I should have seen it, | 我应该察觉到的 |
[40:23] | and I should have stopped it. | 也应该阻止这事 |
[40:27] | Sooner. | 却为时已晚 |
[40:32] | Titus got what’s coming to him. | 泰提斯这都是罪有应得 |
[40:35] | And now, so am I. | 现在我也是 |
[40:40] | Finally. | 终于得到了 |
[40:51] | Thank you for agreeing to speak with me. | 谢谢你愿意来见我 |
[40:54] | My school is near here. | 我学校就在附近 |
[40:56] | My aunt thought it was too soon for me to go back, but… | 我姨妈觉得现在回学校还太早 但… |
[41:01] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[41:02] | I’m tired of being at home. | 我已经厌烦待在家里了 |
[41:04] | Abigail’s confession aside, you and I both know the truth. | 虽然艾比盖认罪了 但你我都知道真相如何 |
[41:10] | I’m gonna be watching you. | 我会一直看着你 |
[41:13] | And if you resort to those… | 如果以后你再采取 |
[41:16] | extreme tactics again in the future, | 那些极端的手段 |
[41:20] | I’m gonna make sure you’re brought to justice. | 我会保证你受到法律的制裁 |
[41:24] | Is that clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[41:32] | Have you spoken with anyone about what happened to you? | 你有跟别人说起过这些事吗 |
[41:37] | My Aunt Susan tried to ask me some questions last night, | 苏姗姨妈昨晚想问我些问题 |
[41:40] | but… | 但… |
[41:43] | It happened. It’s over. | 过去的都过去了 |
[41:45] | Talking about it won’t change anything. | 反复谈论也改变不了任何事情 |
[41:48] | You’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[41:52] | I have never known a betrayal | 像你经历过的这般 |
[41:54] | as-as profound as what you’ve experienced. | 深刻的背叛我从未遇到过 |
[41:59] | But I do know that being victimized is… | 但我深知这样的伤害是 |
[42:03] | is corrosive. | 是摧毁性的 |
[42:05] | And sometimes, talking about it… | 而有时候 找人聊聊 |
[42:10] | that can help. | 会有帮助 |
[42:15] | So you ever want to… | 所以如果你想 |
[42:17] | talk about it with someone who knows the story in its entirety… | 找个了解全部事情的人聊聊 |
[42:28] | …I’m at your disposal. | 随时来找我 |