时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s weird to think that everyone on this street, | 一想到在这街上行走的每个人 |
[00:05] | everyone in this city, | 这座城市的每个人 |
[00:07] | soon they’re going to want to know: | 马上都会想知道艾扎·克雷菲特是谁 |
[00:09] | Who is Ezra Kleinfelter? | 感觉就很奇怪 |
[00:11] | What kind of man puts his country’s secrets out there | 什么样的人才会把自己国家的机密 |
[00:14] | for anybody to read? | 泄露给大家看呢 |
[00:16] | Buddy? | 老兄 |
[00:18] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[00:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:20] | Got distracted. | 我没注意到 |
[00:27] | Sorry, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[00:28] | Your card is being declined. | 你的卡无法使用 |
[00:36] | My God. | 完了 |
[00:38] | They froze my accounts. | 他们冻结了我的账户 |
[00:41] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[00:45] | You got another card? | 你还有别的卡吗 |
[00:46] | Cash? | 还是用现金 |
[00:47] | 发送 最高机密 | |
[00:50] | Hey. | 别走 |
[00:51] | Hey, hey, get over here. | 给我站住 |
[00:54] | Hey! | 别跑 |
[00:54] | Hey, over here! | 这里有情况 |
[00:56] | Over here! He went that way! | 这里有情况 他往那跑了 |
[00:59] | 仅限十二岁以下儿童 及其陪同家长进入 | |
[01:00] | Devon! | 德文 |
[01:02] | Devon, give that ball back. | 德文 把球还给人家 |
[01:03] | That’s not your ball. | 那不是你的球 |
[01:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:08] | That’s good running. | 逃得倒挺快 |
[01:10] | I don’t know why you volunteer to come here. | 我不知道你怎么会愿意来这里 |
[01:12] | It’s like Lord of the Flies. | 这就像《蝇王》里的场景 |
[01:12] | 著名寓言体小说 讲述一群被困在荒岛上的儿童在完全没有成人的引导下建立起脆弱的文明体系 | |
[01:14] | All right, let me just make sure everything is cool. | 等等 让我看看有没有出什么事 |
[01:17] | Jewel heist? | 珠宝抢劫案吗 |
[01:18] | Mad bomber on the loose? | 还是有什么疯狂炸弹客逍遥法外 |
[01:20] | No, there’s no crime. | 不 没有罪案发生 |
[01:21] | Sherlock quizzes me sometimes. | 夏洛克有时会出题考我 |
[01:22] | It’s part of the work. | 这也是工作的一部分 |
[01:23] | Quizzes you about what? | 考你什么 |
[01:27] | Dollhouse. Cute. | 玩具小屋 挺可爱的嘛 |
[01:28] | Yeah, Sherlock builds it. | 是啊 夏洛克弄的 |
[01:29] | Is that doll supposed to be dead? | 那只娃娃这是死了吗 |
[01:32] | It’s a way to practice flash analysis of crime scenes. | 这是种训练快速分析犯罪现场能力的方法 |
[01:35] | Suicide by prescription meds? | 过量服用处方药自杀的 |
[01:37] | Ha. Who knew? | 天呐 谁看得出来 |
[01:39] | So, are you getting any “real world” time? | 你有时间过”现实生活”吗 |
[01:41] | Uh, this is… this is pretty much it. | 基本上就是现在这样了 |
[01:43] | You know, as cool as it is, | 虽然你现在的生活很酷 |
[01:45] | you spend your time chasing thieves and murderers. | 整天抓小偷和杀人犯 |
[01:48] | You live with your business partner. | 还和自己的工作搭档一起住 |
[01:50] | It might be a good idea to carve out some time for… | 但也许你应该抽点时间 |
[01:53] | you know, regular stuff. | 做点正常的事情 |
[01:54] | Keep your options open. | 给自己多一点选择 |
[02:01] | That’s a whole family of dead dolls. | 这次娃娃全家都死了 |
[02:02] | Yeah. It’s ghastly. | 是啊 有点恐怖 |
[02:04] | “No foul play.” | “无谋杀迹象” |
[02:07] | Uh, keep my options open? | 你说 给自己多一点选择 |
[02:09] | What is that, what, about dating? | 是指什么 约会吗 |
[02:11] | Okay, no, put that down. | 别这样 把球放下 |
[02:14] | I know it’s not your birthday for a while, but… | 我知道你生日已经过了段时间 不过 |
[02:17] | happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[02:18] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:19] | – TrueRomantix. – What? | -“真爱网” -什么 |
[02:20] | 新会员 乔恩·华生 欢迎来到真爱网 | |
[02:21] | It’s a horrible name. | 虽然名字不好听 |
[02:22] | It’s a great site, from what I hear. | 但据我所知 这个网站很不错 |
[02:24] | Got you a six-month membership. | 我给你买了半年的会员资格 |
[02:26] | – Oh, my God. – I even filled out the profile for you. | -我的天呐 -我连资料都帮你填好了 |
[02:28] | Use it, don’t use it– up to you. | 用不用由你 |
[02:30] | But, you know, use it. | 不过 还是用吧 |
[02:31] | I meet people, you know. | 我也有结识新朋友 |
[02:32] | My life is not that weird. | 我的生活才没那么奇怪 |
[02:36] | Oh, my God. | 又来了 |
[02:40] | Staged suicide, obviously. | 很明显是伪装成自杀 |
[02:43] | No one sticks their head in the oven anymore. | 现在没人会把头放进炉子里自杀了 |
[02:46] | Shut up. Please. | 什么都别说 |
[02:49] | If you’re going to interrupt my coffee time, | 要是你真想搅合我的咖啡时间 |
[02:51] | you could at least make the questions more challenging. | 起码出点有挑战性的题吧 |
[02:54] | You must tell me how he became so skilled. | 你得告诉我他是怎么变得这么厉害的 |
[02:59] | Do you train with him? | 你和他一起训练吗 |
[03:01] | Train? I didn’t even realize we had a backgammon board. | 训练 我都不知道家里有西洋双陆棋盘 |
[03:04] | One can’t bend the dice to one’s will. | 不可能有人能让骰子听他的话 |
[03:07] | Ah, good. Watson. | 回来得正好 华生 |
[03:09] | I see you’ve met Mr. Mueller of Brussels. | 你已经见过布鲁塞尔来的穆勒先生了 |
[03:11] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[03:13] | Mr. Mueller arrived shortly after you left | 你刚走不久穆勒先生就到了 |
[03:15] | and has refused to state his business | 而且拒绝在全员到齐之前 |
[03:16] | until all parties were present. | 透露委托的内容 |
[03:19] | So… | 好了 |
[03:22] | state your business. | 现在可以说了 |
[03:24] | You’re no doubt aware that four days ago | 你们一定知道四天前 |
[03:26] | a civil contractor by the name of Ezra Kleinfelter | 一位叫艾扎·克雷菲特的政府项目 |
[03:30] | leaked a dossier of national secrets | 工作人员把一批国家机密文件 |
[03:35] | to the media. | 泄露给了媒体 |
[03:36] | It is believed that he is sitting on more such information. | 我们相信他手头还有更多同类资料 |
[03:42] | Yes, I vaguely recall the incessant media coverage. | 我好像记得在媒体上见过连续报道 |
[03:47] | I represent a consortium of like-minded citizens | 我代表了一群抱有相同想法的市民 |
[03:51] | and we are concerned about Mr. Kleinfelter’s safety. | 我们都担心克雷菲特先生的安全 |
[03:55] | We think that certain other parties | 我们认为还有些想抓他的人 |
[03:58] | that are pursuing him have something other | 不止是想让他接受法律制裁 |
[04:01] | than a fair trial in mind. | 这么简单 |
[04:03] | You’re worried someone’s going to kill him? | 你担心有人要杀他灭口吗 |
[04:06] | Your work comes highly recommended by the Damery Corporation. | 达梅利公司高度推荐了你们的工作 |
[04:10] | We would like you to join in the pursuit of Mr. Kleinfelter. | 我们想请你们一同寻找克雷菲特先生 |
[04:14] | If and when you find him, | 如果你们找到他 |
[04:17] | we would like you to deliver him to us, | 我们希望你们把他交给我们 |
[04:19] | and we will in turn bring him to an embassy | 我们会将他带到一个承诺 |
[04:21] | that has promised to provide safe haven until trial. | 为他提供保护直到庭审的大使馆 |
[04:27] | Now, I understand that Mr. Kleinfelter’s actions are controversial. | 我知道克雷菲特先生的行为很有争议性 |
[04:30] | So if you’d like a small window of time | 所以如果你们需要一些时间 |
[04:33] | to research the group that I represent… | 对我所代表的团体进行调查的话 |
[04:35] | No, that won’t be necessary. | 不 没那个必要 |
[04:36] | We’ll take the case. | 这案子我们接了 |
[04:38] | If you’ll excuse us, Mr. Mueller. | 不好意思 穆勒先生 |
[04:39] | My associate, she gets rather grumpy | 我的同事如果不睡个早午觉 |
[04:41] | if she doesn’t take her mid-morning nap. | 就会变得非常暴躁 |
[04:44] | We will be in touch | 当我们找到 |
[04:46] | when we have secured Mr. Kleinfelter. | 克雷菲特先生时会通知你的 |
[04:49] | Thank you both very much. | 多谢你们二位 |
[04:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:54] | Yes? Really? | 你真要接这个案子 |
[04:56] | Sounds like aiding and abetting a fugitive. | 听起来像是在帮助和包庇逃犯 |
[04:58] | Hmm. Excellent. | 很好 |
[04:59] | I took that while you distracted him. | 在你让他分心时我拍了这张照片 |
[05:01] | Good enough likeness, don’t you think? | 这照片够好了 对吧 |
[05:02] | What are you going to do with that picture? | 你要用那张照片干嘛 |
[05:04] | I once helped a Lebanese agoraphobe retain copyright | 我曾经帮一个黎巴嫩的空旷恐惧症患者 |
[05:06] | on a piece of facial recognition software. | 保住了一个面部识别软件的版权 |
[05:08] | I’m not saying the young lady owes me billions of pounds, | 我不是说那位年轻的女士欠我很多钱 |
[05:10] | but I do think she can analyze my portrait for me. | 但我觉得她可以帮我分析这张照片 |
[05:13] | I took the case because I want to put Mr. Mueller, | 我接下案子是因为我想让穆勒先生 |
[05:15] | or whatever his name is, at ease. | 放宽心 虽然那可能不是他的真名 |
[05:18] | We are going to follow him and divine his nefarious plans, | 我们要跟着他并弄清他的邪恶计划 |
[05:21] | so we don’t want his hackles up. | 我们可不想打草惊蛇 |
[05:23] | Mueller’s not his real name? | 穆勒不是他的真名吗 |
[05:24] | No Belgian is that bad at backgammon. | 比利时人不可能把双陆棋下得那么烂 |
[05:38] | Of course Mueller has nefarious plans for Kleinfelter. | 穆勒一定对克雷菲特有什么邪恶的计划 |
[05:41] | Why else the ruse? | 不然怎会用这种诡计 |
[05:43] | I’m not arguing that he’s a good guy. | 我不是在争辩他是个好人 |
[05:45] | Can you just stop saying “Nefarious”? | 但你能别用”邪恶”这个词了 |
[05:48] | That’s like 15 times in the last ten minutes. | 过去十分钟你已经说了15遍了 |
[05:51] | My agoraphobe responds. | 空旷恐惧症患者回复了 |
[05:54] | Yep, there are no recent photos of anyone | 最近公开记录上没有任何人的照片 |
[05:57] | matching our man on public record. | 跟这个人相匹配 |
[06:00] | But the orbital ridge doesn’t lie. | 但眉骨是不会骗人的 |
[06:03] | I give you Elliot Honeycutt, | 我来向你介绍伊略特·哈尼卡特 |
[06:06] | as he looked when he entered | 这是他在1975年进入 |
[06:07] | Officers’ Candidate School in 1975. | 军官预备学校时的模样 |
[06:10] | He entered the Q course for Special Forces Training | 他在毕业后立即参加了特种部队训练 |
[06:13] | right after he graduated. | 的资格课程 |
[06:14] | He was discharged in ’88, | 1988年退伍 |
[06:16] | and he went to work as a systems analyst | 然后在雪山镇通信公司 |
[06:18] | for Everwood Communications. | 当系统分析师 |
[06:20] | Since exposed by The Sentinel as a CIA front. | 直到他中情局卧底的身份被揭发 |
[06:24] | Currently VP of Corporate Counterintelligence | 现在他是雷丁集团企业反情报 |
[06:26] | at… Redding Enterprises. | 部门的副总裁 |
[06:29] | The same contractor that, until recently, | 也就是这家公司最近 |
[06:30] | employed Ezra Kleinfelter. | 雇佣了艾扎·克雷菲特 |
[06:33] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:39] | Redding. | 雷丁 |
[06:41] | That man is not looking | 那个人没想要 |
[06:42] | to bring Ezra Kleinfelter to justice. | 将艾扎·克雷菲特绳之以法 |
[06:45] | He’s looking to eliminate him. | 他想把他除掉 |
[07:24] | 克雷菲特解密 对破碎世界的个人解析 | |
[07:25] | Kleinfeltarianism, | 克雷菲特解密 |
[07:27] | catching name. | 引入注意的名字 |
[07:28] | Turns out that most of Ezra’s thoughts on a broken world | 看起来艾扎对这个破碎世界的想法 |
[07:31] | have to do with how he can’t get a date with his neighbor. | 跟他没能和他的邻居约会有关系 |
[07:34] | That, and a bunch of Ayn Rand quotes. | 还有一堆引用安·兰德的话 |
[07:36] | Philosopher-in-chief to the intellectually bankrupt. | 那是低智商哲学家的代表 |
[07:39] | Hey, we never talked about what we’re going to do with him. | 我们还没讨论过要拿他怎么办 |
[07:43] | We are going to gather data on him, | 我们要收集关于他的信息 |
[07:45] | and then we’re going to use that data | 然后用这些信息 |
[07:46] | to extrapolate his current whereabouts. | 推断出他现在在哪 |
[07:48] | No, I’m talking about after that. | 不 我是说在那之后 |
[07:50] | I mean, Ezra exposed some pretty terrible stuff. | 艾扎揭露了很多可怕的事情 |
[07:53] | Some people think he’s a hero. | 有些人觉得他是个英雄 |
[07:55] | Yet some would like to see him hung from the nearest yardarm. | 也有些人想要看到他被吊死 |
[07:58] | You’re asking where I stand? | 你在问我站在哪边吗 |
[08:01] | I’m fairly certain that he doesn’t deserve to be stalked | 我很确定他不应该被他的前雇主 |
[08:04] | and possibly executed by his former employers. | 跟踪并且处决 |
[08:08] | It’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[08:09] | Most leakers, they tend to release their information | 大部分泄密者都倾向于同时向 |
[08:11] | to multiple sources at the same time. | 不同媒体发布他们的信息 |
[08:14] | It’s the best way to insure that it is disseminated. | 那是确保信息广散播的最好方法 |
[08:16] | But Kleinfelter dealt exclusively with one journalist, | 但克雷菲特只和一个记者交易 |
[08:20] | Celia Carroll of the Dispatch. | 来自《乡村快报》的西莉亚·卡罗尔 |
[08:23] | I wonder why. | 真好奇原因 |
[08:28] | Well, she looks like that. | 好吧 她长这样 |
[08:30] | Could have something to do with it. | 可能跟长相有点关系 |
[08:33] | I’ve already talked to everybody in this city | 我已经跟城里的办案人员 |
[08:34] | who carries a badge. | 都谈过了 |
[08:36] | Who are you guys again? | 你们又是何方神圣 |
[08:36] | Sherlock Holmes. Joan Watson. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 乔恩·华生 |
[08:38] | We are consultants with the NYPD, | 我们是纽约警局的顾问 |
[08:40] | although our interest in this matter is private. | 但我们是私下来查这件事的 |
[08:42] | Okay. Well, I’ll tell you what I told everyone else. | 好吧 我会告诉你们我跟所有人说过的东西 |
[08:45] | But I’m doing an on-camera soon, so this has to be quick. | 但我马上要上镜 所以要抓紧时间 |
[08:48] | I haven’t heard from Ezra. | 我已经没有艾扎的消息了 |
[08:51] | I’ve no idea where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[08:53] | Before your story came out, | 在你的文章出版之前 |
[08:54] | did he tell you what his plans were? | 他有没有跟你说过他的计划 |
[08:55] | Well, sure, he planned to leave the country | 当然 他计划在我出版之前 |
[08:57] | before I published, but that got scotched | 逃出国 但他下载机密材料的事 |
[08:59] | when Redding figured out | 被雷丁发现了 |
[09:00] | he’d been downloading classified material. | 所以计划就泡汤了 |
[09:02] | Everything got pushed up, Ezra had to go into hiding. | 事情发展得太快 艾扎得躲起来 |
[09:05] | Do you think he has a romantic interest in you? | 你觉得他对你个人有兴趣吗 |
[09:08] | Judging by his writings, you’re exactly his type. | 从他写的东西来看 你是他喜欢的类型 |
[09:10] | You’re bespectacled, you’re lean | 你戴眼镜 身材苗条 |
[09:11] | and yet possessed of an alluring curve of flank. | 而且有诱人的侧面曲线 |
[09:14] | Possessed of…? | 有什么 |
[09:15] | Look, you know what, never mind. | 还是算了 |
[09:16] | The couple of times we met face-to-face, it never came up. | 至少我们面谈的时候他没表现出来 |
[09:20] | So you no longer consider him your source? | 所以你不再把他当作你的信息来源了 |
[09:22] | You have no reason to believe | 你觉得他不会 |
[09:23] | he’s going to get in touch with you? | 再跟你联系了是吗 |
[09:24] | I already told you: I don’t know where he is. | 我已经告诉你了 我不知道他在哪 |
[09:26] | I’m not looking to help anybody find Ezra, | 我没打算帮任何人找到艾扎 |
[09:28] | but even if I were, | 即使我想 |
[09:30] | I’d be the last person he’d get in touch with. | 我也是他最不可能联系的人 |
[09:38] | You’d think someone that ambitious would be a better liar. | 本以为这种有雄心的人会更擅长撒谎 |
[09:42] | You made sure to ask her where Ezra is a second time. | 你故意又一次问她艾扎在哪 |
[09:44] | She leaned back, crossed her arms. | 她向后靠 双臂交叉 |
[09:46] | When someone who’s not used to lying is forced to repeat it, | 当一个不善于撒谎的人被迫重复谎言时 |
[09:49] | they resort to defensive posture. | 他就会表现出这种防范性的姿态 |
[09:51] | Ms. Carroll has been in touch with Ezra Kleinfelter, | 卡罗尔女士曾经联系过艾扎·克雷菲特 |
[09:53] | but she’s done it in a way | 但她采用了一种 |
[09:54] | which has eluded the attention of those observing her. | 可以躲过监视的方法 |
[09:57] | We’re going to have to analyze her movements. | 我们得分析下她的行为 |
[09:59] | Determine how they’re communicating. | 找出他们是如何联系的 |
[10:03] | We’re about to sit around for a very long time, aren’t we? | 我们要在这儿待好长时间了 是吧 |
[10:09] | Ms. Carroll, it seems, | 看起来 卡罗尔女士 |
[10:10] | will give an interview to anyone with a camera. | 会跟每一个带着相机的人面谈 |
[10:12] | This is her fifth one today, no sign of fatigue. | 这是今天的第五位了 没有疲惫的迹象 |
[10:19] | Do you think we’re cut off from the world? | 你认为我们跟外界隔离了 |
[10:25] | You know, neither of us dates, | 因为我们俩都不约会 |
[10:26] | neither of us really goes out much. | 也不经常出去 |
[10:28] | At all, actually | 事实上是根本不出去 |
[10:31] | We’re not cut off from the world. | 我们才没有与世隔绝呢 |
[10:32] | We’re engaged in creating one that’s actually worth living in. | 我们在参与创造一个更值得生存的世界 |
[10:36] | One that addresses our needs entirely, | 一个完全重视我们的需要 |
[10:38] | and eliminates everything extraneous. | 并且消除所有外在影响的世界 |
[10:42] | Well, my friend signed me up for this dating web site, | 我朋友帮我注册了这个约会网站 |
[10:44] | and I think I’m gonna put my profile up. | 我也准备把我的资料放上去 |
[10:46] | You know, so be nice, | 所以如果我带人来的话 |
[10:49] | if I bring anyone around, okay? | 请礼貌一点 可以吗 |
[10:52] | Won’t be an issue. | 没问题 |
[10:55] | Our journalist tears herself away from her adoring public. | 我们的记者终于和她的崇拜者泪别了 |
[10:59] | Why won’t it be an issue? | 为什么你说没问题 |
[11:00] | Because you won’t actually bring anyone around. | 因为你不会真正带人来的 |
[11:05] | I’ve lived most of my life | 在我大部分的人生中 |
[11:06] | with the firm conviction that romantic love is a delusion. | 都坚定地认为浪漫的爱情是一种妄想 |
[11:11] | It’s a futile hedge against the existential terror | 是对我们独自生存在世界上 |
[11:13] | that is our own singularity. | 这种恐惧感的徒劳躲避 |
[11:15] | Then I met someone who calls herself Irene Adler, | 直到我遇见了一个叫艾琳·艾德勒的女人 |
[11:18] | and that forced me to reexamine those convictions. | 才迫使自己去重新审视那些信念 |
[11:22] | She, of course, turned out to be a criminal. | 不过 后来发现她是个罪犯 |
[11:25] | Never really discussed how that made you feel. | 我们还从未真正讨论过你对这件事的感受 |
[11:30] | I feel… | 我感觉 |
[11:32] | liberated. | 解脱了 |
[11:35] | I am, now and forever, post-love. | 我现在并且永远 不会再爱了 |
[11:38] | And, as such, | 而且得益于此 |
[11:40] | I’m free to pursue a life of meaning. | 我可以自由地追求有意义的生活 |
[11:52] | Oh, how very droll. | 多么滑稽啊 |
[11:56] | So the security guard is her conduit to Ezra. | 所以那个保安是她联系艾扎的媒介 |
[12:00] | We need to learn how he’s connected. | 我们需要知道这个人跟他们的关系 |
[12:03] | Look through his phone should do the trick. | 看看他的手机应该就行了 |
[12:04] | Yeah, think he’s just gonna give us his phone? | 你以为他会乖乖地把手机给我们吗 |
[12:07] | No, of course not. I’m going to pickpocket it. | 当然不会 我要去偷过来 |
[12:10] | Of course, because you know how to pick pockets. | 当然 你最懂怎样偷东西了 |
[12:12] | It’s a fascinating art. | 这是门迷人的艺术 |
[12:13] | It’s all to do with establishing trust and eye contact. | 关键就在于建立信任和眼神交流 |
[12:16] | Oh, I’ll just have to take your word for it. | 我就姑且相信你说的吧 |
[12:18] | Good. And you’ll need this back. | 很好 这个还给你 |
[12:28] | You just stole that phone. | 你刚把那个电话偷过来 |
[12:28] | Why are you nuking it? | 为什么要用微波炉烤坏它 |
[12:31] | Because it couldn’t be more dangerous | 因为它涂了液体埃博拉病毒 |
[12:32] | if it was fashioned from liquid Ebola. | 这是无比危险的 |
[12:34] | Hector, the security guard, it seems, | 看起来 那个保安 赫克特 |
[12:36] | is a man of hidden enthusiasms. | 是位深藏不露的人 |
[12:38] | In his spare time, he frequents a web site called | 在闲暇的时候 他流连于一个叫做 |
[12:41] | “Jamaica Quay.” | 牙买加码头的网站 |
[12:42] | It’s a gathering place for identity thieves, | 那是一个聚集着身份盗贼 |
[12:45] | intellectual property pirates, other cyber-highwaymen. | 知识产权海盗 和其他黑客的地方 |
[12:48] | And judging by his posts and his private messages, | 而且通过他的帖子和私信来看 |
[12:52] | Hector is affiliated with the collective | 赫克特属于一个自称为 |
[12:54] | that calls itself “Everyone.” | “人人”的组织 |
[12:56] | Oh, yeah, the hackers from the news. | 哦对 是新闻里的黑客们 |
[12:58] | Well, they prefer to describe themselves | 他们更愿意自称为 |
[13:00] | as “Cyber Activists,” but yes. | “网络活动家” 不过你说的没错 |
[13:03] | It seems that Hector and his associates | 看起来赫克特和他的同伙们 |
[13:05] | have taken up the banner of Mr. Kleinfelter. | 十分支持克雷菲特先生 |
[13:08] | They’re committed to getting him to safety. | 他们承诺要保障他的安全 |
[13:11] | Hector has received a number of communique | 赫克特收到了很多的公报 |
[13:13] | from someone who calls himself | 都来自一位自称为 |
[13:14] | “Defenestrator.” | “保卫者”的人 |
[13:16] | They’re speaking in code, | 他们用代码交流 |
[13:17] | but I am quite certain that “Defenestrator” | 但我十分确定那个”保卫者” |
[13:20] | is harboring Ezra Kleinfelter. | 窝藏着艾扎·克雷菲特 |
[13:22] | Oh. So, what are we supposed to do? | 那么 我们应该怎么做 |
[13:25] | Just look up “Defenestrator” in the phone book | 在手机通讯录上找到”保卫者” |
[13:27] | and we’re good to go? | 然后就能去找他了 |
[13:29] | Well, you are closer to a productive thought than you realize. | 你其实已经很接近一个更具建设性的想法 |
[13:32] | Jamaica Quay is anonymous. | “牙买加码头”是匿名的 |
[13:33] | So you can’t simply trace the user name Defenestrator | 所以你无法简单地由保卫者这个用户名 |
[13:35] | to an actual person. You need to wait for them | 查到他本人 你需要等待他们 |
[13:38] | to reveal themselves. | 暴露自己 |
[13:39] | In other words, you plan on arguing on the Internet all night? | 换句话说 你准备在网上灌一晚上水吗 |
[13:42] | – Yes. – I think I’m just gonna take this upstairs. | -是的 -我想我还是上楼吃吧 |
[14:00] | I put Clyde in your bed | 我把克莱德放在你床上 |
[14:01] | in an effort to be a more considerate flat mate. | 是为了成为一个更体贴的室友 |
[14:03] | I’ve decided not to wake you at dawn | 我本来决定除非特别必要 |
[14:05] | unless absolutely necessary. | 不然不会在清晨叫醒你 |
[14:06] | So you used your pet turtle as an alarm clock? | 所以你用你的宠物龟来做闹钟吗 |
[14:09] | And circumstances have dictated that | 但事与愿违 |
[14:11] | I violate the spirit of my resolution. | 我违背了我的决定 |
[14:13] | It’s been an eventful night. | 昨晚是个大丰收夜 |
[14:15] | Defenestrator has proved to be a canny piece of quarry. | 看来保卫者是个很不容易露馅的人 |
[14:21] | During the course of the debate, | 在辩论的时候 |
[14:23] | she revealed that she lives within a three-block radius | 她透露她住在一栋建筑的三个街区范围内 |
[14:26] | of the building that used to house Ruben’s Delicatessen. | 那栋建筑原来是鲁本熟食店 |
[14:30] | – She? – That was around 2:00 a.m. | -她 -那是在半夜两点左右 |
[14:32] | I spent the rest of the night | 昨晚的其它时间我都在忽悠 |
[14:34] | coaxing an employee of Saturnware Computers | 一位赛通威电脑公司的雇员 |
[14:36] | into trying to reveal | 想要找出 |
[14:37] | who within that radius recently purchased | 在那个半径范围内有谁最近购买过 |
[14:39] | high-end equipment suitable enough for hacking. | 黑客标准的高速接入设备 |
[14:42] | My search yielded one name– Vanessa Hiskie. | 我的调查指向了一个名字 瓦内萨·赫斯基 |
[14:45] | That’s who’s hiding Ezra Kleinfelter. | 就是她在窝藏艾扎·克雷菲特 |
[14:50] | Vanessa? | 瓦内萨 |
[14:54] | Vanessa Hiskie? | 瓦内萨·赫斯基 |
[15:07] | Before you throw the last tumbler, you might want to pause | 在你打开最后一道锁栓时 你也许 |
[15:09] | to consider the beauty of this moment. | 会想暂停一下来享受这一刻的美妙 |
[15:12] | We’re about to succeed where the combined wits | 我们马上就要搞定一帮联邦探员 |
[15:14] | of a dozen or so federal agencies have failed. | 联手都没有解决的事了 |
[15:18] | Remind me again what cloistered, | 再跟我说说我们的生活是 |
[15:20] | shriveled things our lives are. | 如何枯燥 如何与世隔绝 |
[15:36] | Ezra Kleinfelter? | 艾扎·克雷菲特 |
[15:52] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[16:10] | There are skin fragments beneath her fingernails. | 她的指甲下有皮肤残片 |
[16:12] | I’m confident those will yield the attacker’s DNA. | 我相信这能提供攻击者的DNA |
[16:15] | So, argument gone bad. | 所以争吵升级导致谋杀了 |
[16:17] | And according to you, | 而且根据你说的 |
[16:18] | Ezra Kleinfelter’s been hiding out here? | 艾扎·克雷菲特一直躲在这儿 |
[16:21] | We haven’t found any concrete evidence | 我们还没有找到有别人入住的 |
[16:23] | that she had a guest, but yes. | 实质性证据 但是应该是的 |
[16:25] | Which, considering this place wasn’t broken into, | 如果没有人硬性闯入 |
[16:27] | would have to make him a suspect. | 我们就要把他列入嫌疑人名单 |
[16:29] | I mean, I don’t get it. | 我不理解 |
[16:31] | The whole world’s looking for this guy, | 全世界都在找这个人 |
[16:32] | she’s willing to put him up and he kills her? | 她愿意保护他 而他却把她杀了 |
[16:35] | He didn’t set out to kill her. | 他并没有打算杀她 |
[16:36] | No, something went wrong between them. | 他俩之间出问题了 |
[16:38] | Most likely a spurned romantic overture, yes. | 很可能是求爱失败 |
[16:42] | Kleinfelter grew insistent, Ms. Hiskie resisted… | 克雷菲特非要坚持 而赫斯基拒绝… |
[16:45] | But we needn’t have a Socratic dialogue, | 但我们没必要在这儿猜测 |
[16:47] | Captain, ’cause we have DNA. | 因为我们有DNA 警监 |
[16:48] | Well, actually, we don’t. | 实际上 我们没有 |
[16:50] | Kleinfelter doesn’t have any priors. | 克雷菲特没有前科 |
[16:52] | I just double-checked with VICAP. | 我在暴力犯罪辨识系统里检索了两遍 |
[16:53] | He was fingerprinted for his security clearance, | 安全检查的时候搜集过他的指纹 |
[16:55] | but he doesn’t have a DNA sample on file. | 但是档案里没有DNA样本 |
[16:57] | So, in the messages that she passed on to that reporter, | 那么 在她给那个记者的信息里 |
[17:00] | Vanessa Hiskie, did… | 瓦内萨·赫斯基 她… |
[17:02] | she never referred to Kleinfelter by name? | 她没有提到艾扎·克雷菲特的名字吗 |
[17:04] | Excuse me. Did you find that book in this box? | 抱歉 这本书是在这个箱子里找到的吗 |
[17:07] | Yeah. It was in the closet. Why? | 是的 就在橱里 怎么了 |
[17:09] | Ezra Kleinfelter’s favorite author. | 那是艾扎·克雷菲特最喜欢的作者写的 |
[17:11] | Half the college kids in the country have that book. | 半数大学生都有这本书 |
[17:13] | Yes, but Vanessa’s bookshelf is in her bedroom. | 是的 但是瓦内萨的书架在她卧室里 |
[17:15] | Why would she leave this one book out | 她为什么会把这本书扔在 |
[17:18] | in this box along with, uh, | 外面这个箱子里 |
[17:21] | a map of New York, a travel guide to Venezuela, | 和纽约地图 委内瑞拉的旅游指南 |
[17:24] | a compass and an unopened box of crackers? | 还有指南针和没打开的饼干放在一起呢 |
[17:28] | Ezra didn’t hook up with everyone | 艾扎逃跑的前几天 |
[17:30] | until a couple of days after he was on the run, | 并没有和任何人在一起 |
[17:32] | so he had to be hiding somewhere during that time. | 那段时间他一定躲在什么地方 |
[17:34] | I think he brought this box with him when he came here. | 我觉得是他来这儿时把这个箱子带过来的 |
[17:37] | Let’s get word out that Kleinfelter | 我们得告诉大家克雷菲特 |
[17:38] | is a person of interest in a homicide. | 是凶杀案嫌疑人 |
[17:48] | Please. I need a moment free from the Internet. | 帮个忙 我现在想离开网络清静一下 |
[17:51] | I’m trying to drag myself away, | 我在试着让自己远离这些 |
[17:52] | but the people I’m in conflict with | 但是和我产生冲突的那些人 |
[17:54] | are too infuriating to ignore. | 太让人闹心 没法忽略 |
[17:55] | Oh, you’re still fighting with people? | 你还在和别人抗争 |
[17:57] | I’ve been monitoring “Jamaica Quay.” | 我一直在监视”牙买加码头” |
[17:59] | It’s frequented by members of Everyone, | “人人”的成员经常上那个网站 |
[18:01] | so there’s at least a chance | 那里肯定有人 |
[18:01] | one of them knows where Ezra is hiding. | 知道艾扎躲在哪里 |
[18:03] | But I have, of course, been drawn into a debate | 但我不可避免地被拖进一场辩论 |
[18:05] | as to whether Mr. Kleinfelter, murder suspect, | 讨论克雷菲特先生到底是杀人嫌疑犯 |
[18:07] | is the victim of a government frame-up. | 还是政府陷害的受害人 |
[18:09] | Are governments capable of evil? | 政府还能做坏事吗 |
[18:10] | Yes, of course they are. | 是的 当然能 |
[18:11] | All institutions are. | 所有的机构都能 |
[18:12] | But they’re more capable of incompetence. | 但是他们更加无能 |
[18:15] | That’s good. I should post that. | 这句子好 我得发上去 |
[18:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:23] | I’m looking at profiles of guys | 我在看真爱网上 |
[18:25] | who winked at me on TrueRomantix. | 对我示好的那些男人的资料 |
[18:27] | I weep for the whole desperate lot of you. | 我真为你们这群没救的人感到悲哀 |
[18:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:33] | Hi. I’m calling | 你好 我看到你 |
[18:35] | about your Web ad. | 网上的广告了 |
[18:35] | Uh, I think you have the wrong number. | 你打错电话了吧 |
[18:37] | You don’t have a model train set? | 你没有火车模型吗 |
[18:39] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[18:42] | Well, I happen to think that | 我觉得 |
[18:44] | Jeff Heinz of Washington Heights is cute. | 住在华盛顿高地的杰夫·海因茨不错 |
[18:48] | I’m gonna wink back. | 我也对他示好一下 |
[18:49] | How’s that for post-love? | 这对于”不会再爱”的人怎么样 |
[18:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:55] | Hey, I can be there in 20 minutes. | 你好 我二十分钟之内就能到 |
[18:57] | Are the trains set up? | 火车准备好了吗 |
[18:58] | Excuse me? Um, what is this thing about the trains? | 抱歉 这个火车是怎么回事 |
[19:01] | Oh, you said we can take our clothes off | 你说我们可以脱掉衣服 |
[19:03] | and play with the trains together? | 一起玩火车模型的 |
[19:05] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:07] | What is happening with my computer? | 我的电脑怎么了 |
[19:18] | Hey. Got your pies. | 你好 你的披萨到了 |
[19:21] | Uh, we didn’t order pizza. | 我们没有定披萨 |
[19:23] | Um, yeah, you did. | 不 你定了 |
[19:24] | I-I got, like, 20 more larges with pineapple in my trunk. | 我车厢里还有二十个大号菠萝披萨 |
[19:28] | I’m afraid you’ve been duped. | 恐怕你被骗了 |
[19:29] | This is for your trouble. | 这是你的补偿 |
[19:30] | Please see those pizzas find a good home. Thank you. | 把这些批萨好好处理了吧 谢谢 |
[19:33] | What is happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[19:39] | They most likely traced the phone here | 他们可能是在微波炉毁掉那手机之前 |
[19:40] | before the microwave destroyed it. | 追踪到这里的 |
[19:49] | Who-who traced the phone here? | 谁追踪那个手机到这儿了 |
[19:51] | Hector the security guard realized | 那个叫赫克特的保安发现 |
[19:52] | his phone had been stolen, | 他的手机被偷了 |
[19:54] | and then tracked it to this address | 然后追踪到了这个地址 |
[19:55] | before I realized he was a member | 那时候我还没意识到他也是其中一员 |
[19:58] | and destroyed it. | 还没销毁手机 |
[19:59] | He and his compatriots have reasoned | 他和他的同伴认为 |
[20:00] | that the enemies of Ezra Kleinfelter reside here, | 艾扎·克雷菲特的敌人住在这儿 |
[20:03] | and now they plan to subject us to a life-ruin. | 现在他们打算毁了我们的生活 |
[20:07] | Have you changed your online banking password recently? | 你最近改过你的网上银行密码吗 |
[20:10] | In the last couple of weeks. Why? | 几周前改过 怎么了 |
[20:13] | They can just get into our computers like that? | 他们能就这样随意侵入我们的电脑吗 |
[20:15] | Well, amongst other places, | 侵入的不止是电脑 |
[20:16] | but you should be all right on that front. | 不过你这方面应该没事 |
[20:17] | Your e-mail, social media sites, | 你的邮件还有社交网站的密码 |
[20:18] | those passwords are not derived from the names of family members, are they? | 没有使用的家人姓名吧 |
[20:22] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:24] | I don’t think there’s any need to panic. | 我觉得没必要惊慌 |
[20:26] | Heartfelt apology still works miracles, I’ve found. | 我发现真诚的道歉依旧很有效 |
[20:29] | What am I apologizing for? Where are you going? | 我要道什么歉 我们要去哪儿 |
[20:32] | We’re not going to get any work done here. | 我们在这儿什么也做不成 |
[20:39] | All right, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[20:41] | Hey, did you guys know your phones are disconnected? | 你们知道你们的手机打不通吗 |
[20:44] | Yes. | 知道 |
[20:46] | Any word on the box that we found in Vanessa Hiskie’s apartment? | 瓦内萨·赫斯基家找到的箱子上有线索吗 |
[20:49] | We pulled some partial prints, | 我们提取了部分指纹 |
[20:50] | but nothing matches Kleinfelter. | 但与克雷菲特的指纹不符 |
[20:52] | I need to examine the contents of that box. | 我得检查一下箱子里的内容 |
[20:54] | I told you it was a bust. | 跟你说了里面都是一堆破烂 |
[20:56] | Forensically, yes, | 作为法庭证物确实没什么价值 |
[20:57] | but Kleinfelter’s on the front page of every bloody newspaper. | 但克雷菲特上了每份报纸的头版头条 |
[20:59] | He doesn’t exactly have the run of the city. | 他在城里无法自由活动 |
[21:01] | He had to go somewhere after he murdered Vanessa Hiskie. | 杀了瓦内萨·赫斯基后 他总得找个栖身之所 |
[21:01] | 《乡村快报》 艾扎·克雷菲特 幕后的泄密者 | |
[21:04] | He couldn’t reach out to everyone straightaway, | 他不能在杀害一个”人人”成员后 |
[21:06] | not after murdering one of their own. | 还和他们直接接触 |
[21:07] | We also know that he wasn’t under their protection | 我们还知道 他成为逃亡者两天后 |
[21:09] | until two days after he became a fugitive. | 才被保护起来 |
[21:12] | You think he went back to the first place he was hiding. | 你觉得他回到第一个藏身之处了 |
[21:16] | Okay. So… | 好吧 那么… |
[21:18] | Looks like he’s somewhere… in New York. | 看起来他藏身的地方 在纽约 |
[21:23] | Or Venezuela. | 或者是委内瑞拉 |
[21:25] | And doesn’t have anything to spread his cheese on. | 而且那里没有能涂奶酪的工具 |
[21:30] | This paper’s… it’s brittle. | 包装有点碎了 |
[21:32] | It’s ready to crack. | 就快要散架了 |
[21:38] | They went stale… a long time ago. | 饼干变味 很久了 |
[21:41] | So why would Kleinfelter carry around a bunch of old crackers? | 为什么克雷菲特要带着这些过期饼干 |
[21:50] | O.C.D. O.C.D. | |
[21:52] | The Office of Civil Defense. | 民防局的缩写 |
[21:54] | It’s a Cold War-Era bureaucracy. | 是冷战期间的一个机构 |
[21:56] | Amongst other things, | 除正常工作外 |
[21:56] | they maintained emergency bunkers | 他们还保留着紧急地堡 |
[21:59] | for officials to use in case of…nuclear holocaust. | 在出现核毁灭时供当局使用 |
[22:01] | They were stocked with supplies, food. | 他们储存了各种日常用品和食物 |
[22:03] | Ezra’s hiding in one of those bunkers. | 艾扎肯定藏在某个地堡里 |
[22:05] | He took that box with him when he went to Vanessa’s. | 他去瓦内萨家的时候带着这个箱子 |
[22:08] | So how many of these bunkers were there? | 那这种地堡一共有多少 |
[22:10] | I don’t know. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. | 不知道 数十个 也可能上百 |
[22:11] | It’s difficult to say. | 这很难说 |
[22:12] | The Office of Civil Defense closed down years ago. | 民防局多年前就关门了 |
[22:15] | You can use the desk line. | 你用座机打吧 |
[22:17] | Mmm. He hardly ever answers the phone anyway. | 反正他也几乎不接电话 |
[22:20] | Going to have to pay him a visit. | 要去登门拜访一下了 |
[22:25] | You’re telling me that one guy lives in this building. | 你说这栋楼里只住着一个人 |
[22:28] | Milton Van Kirk inherited the estate from his parents. | 米尔顿·范·柯克从父母那继承了这套房产 |
[22:31] | The man has spent his entire adult life | 这人花了一辈子时间 |
[22:33] | writing a biography of Robert Moses, | 来写罗伯特·摩西的传记 |
[22:36] | the builder who shaped much of this city. | 正是罗伯特建造了城中大部分的建筑 |
[22:39] | Van Kirk just turned 75, | 范·柯克刚过75岁 |
[22:41] | and he has yet to finish the manuscript. | 但他还没有完成这部书 |
[22:43] | He’s been writing the same thing his whole life? | 他一辈子都在写同一本书 |
[22:45] | His research has made him the world’s foremost expert | 他的研究使其成为世界上最著名的 |
[22:47] | in the geography of New York City. | 研究纽约市构造的专家 |
[22:49] | We’ve had a delightful correspondence about the Delaware Aqueduct. | 我们曾就特拉华水渠的问题有过愉快的交流 |
[22:54] | I have, however, learned not to ask him | 但我也学到不要询问他 |
[22:55] | about the progress of his book. | 那本书的进度 |
[22:57] | I recommend you do the same. | 建议你也别问 |
[22:59] | The Office of Civil Defense maintained… | 民防局留下了… |
[23:03] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[23:06] | Forty-one | 在冷战期间 |
[23:07] | emergency bunkers in New York City | 纽约市的地堡一共有 |
[23:11] | during the Cold War. | 四十一处 |
[23:12] | But they were all decommissioned | 但在克林顿就任之后 |
[23:14] | by the time Clinton took office. | 就都废弃不用了 |
[23:16] | I don’t know how your man got hold of a box | 我不知道你们怎么拿到这个 |
[23:19] | with a O.C.D. Stencil. | 印有OCD字样的箱子的 |
[23:22] | But those bunkers just aren’t there anymore. | 这些地堡都已经不在了 |
[23:25] | Can I… can I look at those? | 我能看看吗 |
[23:26] | – Yeah. – Thanks… | -可以 -谢谢 |
[23:28] | Milton. | 米尔顿 |
[23:39] | Look… two lists. | 看 两张单子 |
[23:42] | Commissions, decommissions. | 当初投入使用的 已废弃的 |
[23:43] | The list of commissions is 41 entries long. | 有41座投入使用 |
[23:45] | The list of decommissions 40. | 但被废弃的却只有40个 |
[23:48] | There is one bunker situated in a caisson in the Brooklyn Bridge, | 还有一个建在布鲁克林大桥沉箱上 |
[23:51] | which was built but never decommissioned. | 的地堡没有被废弃 |
[23:54] | They must have just simply just lost track of it. | 肯定是工作人员把它搞忘了 |
[23:56] | Ezra had access to government records for his job. | 艾扎能够看到不少政府文件 |
[23:59] | Maybe he noticed the same thing that you did. | 或许他和你都注意到了这个 |
[24:02] | Thank you, Milton. | 谢谢你 米尔顿 |
[24:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:08] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[24:13] | How did I end up agreeing to reading a 5,000-page manuscript? | 我怎么会答应看完一份5000页的手稿 |
[24:17] | Well, you won’t be wasting as much time | 这样你就不用在网上 |
[24:18] | on the Internet now, will you? | 浪费那么多时间了 不是吗 |
[24:20] | So you’re gonna need something to fill up the hours | 你不向陌生人推销自己的时候 |
[24:21] | you’ve spent selling yourself to strangers. | 总得找点事做吧 |
[24:26] | Excuse me, might I borrow your phone? | 不好意思 能借用下你的手机吗 |
[24:28] | It’s police business. I’m just… | 是为警方办事 我只是… |
[24:29] | As soon as we pick up Kleinfelter, | 等我们抓住了克雷菲特以后 |
[24:31] | we’re gonna figure out how to get these people off our backs, okay? | 得快点想办法摆脱这些人 好吗 |
[24:33] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰 |
[24:35] | My name is Sherlock Holmes. | 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[24:37] | I have to get a message to Captain Gregson in Major Cases. | 我得给重案组汤米·格雷森警监捎个信 |
[24:41] | Kleinfelter hiding. | 克雷菲特 藏在 |
[24:43] | Brooklyn Bridge, east caisson. | 布鲁克林大桥下东沉箱处 |
[24:46] | On the way, all right? | 我正要过去 行吗 |
[24:47] | It’s of paramount importance. | 这件事异常重要 |
[24:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:52] | So, you might consider this something of a lesson. | 所以你应该把这当成一个教训 |
[24:54] | If you keep a discreet digital footprint as I do, | 如果你和我一样对数字足迹很谨慎 |
[24:57] | you’re less vulnerable to the harassment | 你就不会这么容易受到骚扰了 |
[24:58] | which is Everyone’s stock-in-trade. | 这都是”人人”的惯用伎俩 |
[25:08] | Hey. Can you pop the trunk? | 能把后备箱打开吗 |
[25:12] | U.S. Secret Service! Hands in the air! | 美国特勤处 举起手来 |
[25:16] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[25:17] | You seriously think we can’t trace a blog back to an IP address? | 你真以为我们不能通过博客追踪IP地址吗 |
[25:21] | “44mustdie.com”– sound familiar? | “44必死网” 听着耳熟吗 |
[25:24] | It should, because you posted it yesterday. | 你应该很熟悉 昨天你才发布的 |
[25:26] | And it’s got the details of four different plans | 上面有四种刺杀总统先生的方式 |
[25:29] | to assassinate the president of this country. | 还包括种种细节 |
[25:31] | That’s a class-D felony. | 你犯了四级重罪 |
[25:32] | Please, he didn’t put that up. | 拜托 那不是他发的 |
[25:33] | We’re being harassed. | 我们被人陷害了 |
[25:45] | Once again, I have no designs on the life of your president. | 再说一遍 我毫无意愿取你们总统的性命 |
[25:47] | I have no designs on the life of any president. | 也无意去杀害任何一位总统 |
[25:51] | Although I suppose if I lived in the age of Millard Fillmore, | 但如果是生活在米勒德·菲尔莫尔掌权的时代 |
[25:51] | 美国第13任总统 对奴隶制采取妥协态度 | |
[25:53] | I might consider drastic action. | 我说不定有这种举动 |
[25:55] | We’re talking about the leader of the free world. | 我们现在说的可是自由世界的领袖 |
[25:57] | This isn’t a joke. | 这不是闹着玩的 |
[25:58] | Isn’t it? Because while we sit here | 不是吗 当我们坐在这里 |
[26:00] | and engage in beef-witted debate, | 为一些无聊的问题争论时 |
[26:02] | my pursuit of an actual enemy of your state lies dormant. | 我追捕你们州罪犯的行动就被迫停止了 |
[26:06] | I’ve told you, | 我跟你说过了 |
[26:07] | call Captain Thomas Gregson of the NYPD. | 给纽约警局的托马斯·格雷森警监打电话 |
[26:10] | – We’ll get to that. – You’re in pursuit | -我们会打的 -你们正在追捕 |
[26:11] | of the author of a series of hate pamphlets | 写了一系列憎恨小册子的作者 |
[26:13] | who calls himself “Skrewdriver,” are you not? | 他称自己为”表演者” 是吧 |
[26:16] | I saw your bulletin board while you had me waiting at the desk. | 你们让我等着的时候我看到了公告栏 |
[26:18] | You want to know if he’s a credible threat. | 你们想知道他会不会构成威胁 |
[26:20] | If you make the call, | 如果你给警监打电话 |
[26:21] | I will tell you his identity. | 我就告诉你们他的身份 |
[26:24] | You couldn’t know that. | 你不可能知道他的身份 |
[26:25] | Couldn’t I? | 是吗 |
[26:27] | I know that you, Agent Polk, are in the latest stages | 我知道波尔克探员 你正处在离婚的最后阶段 |
[26:29] | of a divorce, and have recently starting shaving your chest | 而且最近开始刮胸毛了 因为你 |
[26:32] | in anticipation of dating again. | 希望开始跟别人约会 |
[26:33] | And if you won’t find alternative sources of protein, | 而你如果找不到其它方式来摄入蛋白质 |
[26:36] | then you really need to resume eating meat. | 那你真的要继续吃肉了 |
[26:38] | Veganism is not a choice to be made flippantly. | 你不该轻率地选择做素食主义者 |
[26:52] | I just spent three hours answering questions | 他们盘问了我三个小时 |
[26:55] | on whether or not I plan to assassinate the President. | 问我是否计划要暗杀总统 |
[26:58] | I just heard from Captain Gregson. | 我刚跟格雷森警监通过电话 |
[27:00] | By the time the police got to the bunker, it was empty. | 警察到地堡的时候 已经人去楼空了 |
[27:03] | This was all they found. | 他们只发现了这个 |
[27:06] | Everyone is helping Kleinfelter again. | “人人”又开始帮助克雷菲特了 |
[27:08] | Gregson believes they were monitoring the police band. | 格雷森觉得他们在监听警用频道 |
[27:10] | Told him when the officers were on the way. | 警察出动时他们就知道了 |
[27:12] | How did you get your phone to start working again? | 你的手机怎么能用了 |
[27:14] | Oh, it’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[27:15] | I liberated it from Agent Polk. | 我从波尔克探员那顺的 |
[27:34] | Uh, you’re Joan, you’re Joan Watson? | 你是乔恩 乔恩·华生对吧 |
[27:36] | Y-Yes, and you are…? | 是的 你是 |
[27:38] | Oh, Jeff… Heinz. | 杰夫·海因茨 |
[27:40] | Uh, the guy from TrueRomantix. | “真爱网”上的那个 |
[27:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:45] | It’s just that, you know, we exchanged some nice messages. | 我们不是发过几条消息嘛 |
[27:48] | And then I got some really weird stuff from you. | 后来我收到了一些你发的很奇怪的东西 |
[27:51] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[27:53] | They-they all had your home address, | 上面都有你家的地址 |
[27:54] | which I thought was a little weird. | 所以我觉得挺奇怪的 |
[27:56] | It’s on your profile now, too… | 现在你的个人资料上也有了 |
[27:57] | along with some… interesting thoughts on same-sex marriage. | 还有一些 对同性婚姻比较有趣的观点 |
[28:01] | Oh, my God, you know what? | 我的天啊 |
[28:01] | I-I know those things are probably on my profile, | 我知道那些东西可能出现在我的资料上 |
[28:03] | but I did not write any of those things. | 但那都不是我写的 |
[28:05] | Yeah, I mean, I ki… I kind of figured that. | 我知道 我能想到 |
[28:07] | I’m no computer expert, | 虽然我不是电脑专家 |
[28:08] | but it seems like somebody’s messing with you pretty badly. | 但能看出来好像有人想给你找麻烦 |
[28:12] | So, um, I just wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 所以 我只是想来看看你有没有事 |
[28:20] | Oh, hey, I-I hope that’s not too strange. | 希望你不要见怪 |
[28:22] | No, it’s-it’s nice. | 不会 你人真好 |
[28:24] | Right, hack this! | 来啊 有本事黑这个 |
[28:25] | Oh, God, that is my roommate. | 天啊 是我室友 |
[28:27] | He’s kind of a long story. | 他的事说来话长 |
[28:28] | You know what? I-I would love to explain all of this to you. | 我想跟你解释这一切 |
[28:31] | Um, could I just have a couple of days | 能不能给我几天时间 |
[28:33] | to sort some things out and get things under control? | 理清些问题 处理好这些 |
[28:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:35] | But, you know, big picture, I am fine. | 但总的来说 我没事 |
[28:38] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[28:39] | Thank you so much for checking in on me. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[28:42] | Yeah, of course. | 没什么 应该的 |
[28:43] | I-I hope to see you soon. | 希望能很快见到你 |
[28:45] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:54] | Everyone may have had our power turned off, | “人人”虽然断了我们的电 |
[28:56] | but they can’t hack our generator. | 但是他们黑不了咱的发电机 |
[28:58] | The generator powers the laptop, | 发电机给笔记本供电 |
[29:00] | which is connected to the neighbor’s wireless. | 笔记本连上了邻居家的无线网 |
[29:03] | I’ve opened a chat on Jamaica Quay, | 我在”牙买加码头”跟他们聊天 |
[29:04] | so I can appeal directly to Everyone. | 这样我能跟”人人”直接说话了 |
[29:07] | I’ve written them a heartfelt plea | 我给他们写了一份发自肺腑的恳求 |
[29:08] | for them to end their campaign against us. | 希望他们停止对咱们的攻击 |
[29:11] | Oh, because they’re known for compassion. | 因为他们很有同情心是吧 |
[29:13] | Well, I’m expecting nothing but mockery. | 我知道他们会嘲笑我 |
[29:16] | But if I can engage them at all, | 但是如果我能跟他们说上话 |
[29:18] | it might prove fruitful. | 说不定会有收获 |
[29:19] | At least some of them are working with Kleinfelter. | 至少他们中有的人在跟克雷菲特共事 |
[29:22] | Perhaps I can goad them | 或许我能刺激他们 |
[29:23] | into revealing something of their plans. | 让他们把一些计划说出来 |
[29:28] | Um, I asked you about Irene yesterday. | 我昨天问过你艾琳的事 |
[29:32] | Her name is Moriarty. | 她的名字叫莫里亚蒂 |
[29:34] | Sure, Moriarty. | 是的 莫里亚蒂 |
[29:36] | What she put you through was cruel. | 她让你经历的一切非常残忍 |
[29:39] | And-and I don’t think you’ve really dealt with it yet. | 而且我觉得你还没有接受这个现实 |
[29:42] | I submitted to one recovery at your behest. | 在你的要求下我接受了一次康复治疗 |
[29:44] | There won’t be a second. | 不会有第二次了 |
[29:47] | I… | 我 |
[29:49] | “Shoe on head.” | “头上顶着鞋” |
[29:51] | They want me to upload a photograph of myself | 他们想让我上传一张 |
[29:53] | with a shoe on my head as it is a ritual | 我头上顶着鞋的照片 |
[29:55] | of humiliation for the tribe. | 这是他们组织羞辱人的传统 |
[29:56] | Fine. | 好的 |
[30:03] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[30:09] | No. | 不可能 |
[30:11] | I remind you we are investigating a murder. | 我提醒你 我们是在调查一起谋杀案 |
[30:13] | No! | 不行 |
[30:38] | They all just… left. | 他们就这么离开了 |
[30:42] | Everyone is a collective. | “人人”是个集体组织 |
[30:43] | They don’t take orders. | 他们并不听令于人 |
[30:46] | Why would they just fall silent | 为什么”耶梦加得”让他们闭嘴 |
[30:48] | just because “Jormungandr” says to? | 他们就都不说话了呢 |
[30:57] | It’s 9:00. You didn’t wake me. | 都九点了 你没叫醒我 |
[31:00] | I didn’t need to. | 没必要啊 |
[31:01] | We’re quite free until 4:22 this afternoon. | 在下午4:22之前我们可以自由活动 |
[31:04] | I thought a leisurely breakfast might be nice. | 我觉得一顿悠闲的早餐挺不错的 |
[31:08] | And what is happening at 4:22? | 4:22会发生什么 |
[31:11] | Well, after you went to bed last night, | 昨晚你上床睡觉后 |
[31:12] | I spent some time reviewing Ezra Kleinfelter’s options. | 我花了点时间回顾了艾扎·克雷菲特的选择 |
[31:16] | He could try to survive as a fugitive here in the States. | 他可以在美国生存下去继续做逃犯 |
[31:20] | That’s a difficult life. It’s highly risky. | 那太艰难 且风险极高 |
[31:22] | He could present himself to a sympathetic embassy. | 他还可以投靠同情他的大使馆 |
[31:25] | His best option, by far, is the third. | 目前为止 他的最佳选择是第三个 |
[31:29] | Make his way to foreign soil, gain asylum, | 设法出国 寻求政治庇护 |
[31:32] | live out his days. | 在国外度过余生 |
[31:33] | Wait, first of all, | 首先 |
[31:34] | there’s only a handful of places | 现在只有几个地方 |
[31:35] | that will take right now. | 愿意接纳他 |
[31:37] | I mean, everyone in the country’s looking for him. | 这个国家所有的人都在找他 |
[31:39] | Public travel’s out of the question, I agree. Yeah. | 公共交通是绝对不行的 这点我同意 |
[31:42] | But private air travel is far less regulated. | 不过私人航行的管制就宽松多了 |
[31:46] | The security measures are minimal. | 安保措施为最低限度 |
[31:47] | What, so he needs his own private plane? | 这么说他需要一架私人飞机吗 |
[31:49] | No, he needs an ally with a plane. | 不 他需要一个有私人飞机的盟友 |
[31:53] | And a few days to make the necessary arrangements. | 还需要几天时间来做必要的准备 |
[31:57] | Jormungandr. | 耶梦加得 |
[32:01] | The name of the member of Everyone | 那个让同伴听他命令的 |
[32:03] | who got his compatriots to toe the line. | “人人”成员的名字 |
[32:05] | The name, of course, refers to the third child | 这个名字显然参考了北欧神话中 |
[32:08] | of Loki and Angrboda | 洛基与安格尔伯达的 |
[32:10] | in Norse mythology. | 第三个孩子 |
[32:11] | Oh, of course, because everyone knows that. | 哦当然 因为大家都知道这个 |
[32:13] | He was a serpent who grew so large | 他是一条巨蟒 身形巨大 |
[32:14] | he could encircle the earth | 以至于可以环绕地球 |
[32:16] | and swallow his own tail. | 并含住他的尾巴 |
[32:18] | It’s quite a striking image. | 是个非常引人注目的画面 |
[32:19] | And it led me to the man behind the alias. | 这引导我找到了化名背后的人 |
[32:24] | 15 years ago, an Irishman named Darragh O’Connor | 15年前 一个叫达拉·奥康纳的爱尔兰人 |
[32:27] | sold a nifty bit of software that he’d written himself. | 出售了一套自己编写的软件 |
[32:30] | It was his first and only foray into the business world, | 那是他第一次也是唯一一次商业行为 |
[32:32] | but it netted him nearly a billion dollars. | 不过让他净赚了近十亿美元 |
[32:35] | Since then, | 从那开始 |
[32:36] | he’s spent his time primarily | 他将主要精力放在 |
[32:38] | as an advocate for freedom of information. | 提倡信息自由之上 |
[32:41] | That’s Everyone’s pet cause. | 那就是”人人”要做的事 |
[32:43] | The name of the program he wrote: Ouroboros. | 他编写的程序名叫 衔尾蛇 |
[32:47] | A snake eating his own tail. | 一条衔着自己尾巴的蛇 |
[32:49] | So Darragh O’Connor is Jormungandr. | 所以达拉·奥康纳就是耶梦加得 |
[32:52] | Well, according to the FAA, his private plane is scheduled | 根据联邦航空局 他的私人飞机预计 |
[32:55] | to touch down here in New York later this afternoon | 今天下午晚些时候降落在纽约 |
[32:58] | and take off for Venezuela shortly thereafter. | 之后很快会起飞前往委内瑞拉 |
[33:01] | I’ll wager he’ll be taking on a passenger. | 我打赌他会带上另一位乘客 |
[33:11] | 4:22 on the nose. | 刚刚好4:22 |
[33:25] | The driver. | 司机 |
[33:26] | Kleinfelter’s the driver. | 司机就是克雷菲特 |
[33:28] | We want the driver! | 我们要抓的是司机 |
[33:30] | Move in. | 行动 |
[33:42] | Ezra Kleinfelter. | 艾扎·克雷菲特 |
[33:43] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[33:45] | You’re facing federal charges, | 你将面临联邦指控 |
[33:47] | and you’re a person of suspicion | 你还是瓦内萨·赫斯基 |
[33:49] | in the murder of Vanessa Hiskie. | 谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[33:52] | You people are persistent, I’ll give you that, | 我不得不说 你们挺执着的 |
[33:53] | but I’m still getting on this plane, | 不过我还是要上那架飞机 |
[33:55] | and I’m flying to Caracas. | 我要飞到卡拉卡斯 |
[33:57] | I can tell you two things wrong with that sentence. | 我能指出你句子里面的两个错误 |
[33:59] | Arrest me, and 14 innocent men and women | 逮捕了我 就会有14个无辜的人 |
[34:02] | will lose their lives. | 丧命 |
[34:04] | One of you, reach into my bag there. | 随便谁 去拿我的包 |
[34:06] | There’s an envelope. | 里面有个信封 |
[34:19] | It’s a dossier | 是一份关于 |
[34:21] | concerning a man named Farouq Hassad. | 一个叫法鲁克·哈萨德的人的档案 |
[34:24] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:24] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[34:26] | He’s an intelligence asset of ours in Morocco. | 他是我们在摩洛哥的情报人员 |
[34:30] | Call that phone number on the Post-It. | 拨打便签贴上的电话号码 |
[34:32] | See how fast the section chief asks how you knew that. | 看看部门主管对于你知道这事会有多惊讶 |
[34:35] | That’s just one to prove that I’m not bluffing. | 这个人只是用来证明我不是在虚张声势 |
[34:36] | There are 13 more, | 还有13个 |
[34:37] | and if you arrest me, their names go public. | 如果我被捕 这些名字会被公开 |
[34:40] | Now… | 现在嘛 |
[34:41] | some of them might get to protection in time. | 他们中有些人能及时地获得保护 |
[34:44] | But most of them? | 但是大多数呢 |
[34:46] | Well, there’s a reason why they call it “deep cover.” | 他们被称为卧底是有原因的 |
[34:56] | We gotta let him go. | 我们必须放他走 |
[34:59] | Let him go. | 让他走吧 |
[35:07] | It doesn’t matter where you go. | 无论你去哪里 |
[35:09] | We know you killed Vanessa Hiskie. | 我们都知道你杀害了瓦内萨·赫斯基 |
[35:10] | We’ll prove it. | 我们会证明的 |
[35:36] | If there’s evidence that ties Ezra to the murder, | 如果有证据能证明艾扎与谋杀案有关 |
[35:38] | do you think that Venezuela will still grant him asylum? | 你觉得委内瑞拉还会给他提供政治庇护吗 |
[35:41] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[35:43] | Well, I stole his watch. | 就是 我偷了他的手表 |
[35:48] | You… | 你 |
[35:50] | That’s why you grabbed him? | 所以你才抓他手腕 |
[35:53] | We-we didn’t cover sleight of hand yet. | 我还没教你手上的戏法呢 |
[35:55] | Well, I dug into it on my own. | 我自己琢磨出来的 |
[35:57] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[35:57] | I mean, all it is is eye contact | 关键就是眼神接触 |
[36:00] | and controlling the point of focus. | 和控制对方注意力 |
[36:02] | Our power’s out, | 我们那里停电了 |
[36:02] | so what else am I gonna do but read? | 所以除了读书我还能干什么 |
[36:05] | Well, if we can scrape together enough skin cells | 如果我们能刮下来足够的皮肤细胞 |
[36:07] | to get a viable epithelial DNA sample, | 得到活性的表皮DNA样本 |
[36:10] | and we get creative about how we came into | 然后瞎编一个我们 |
[36:11] | possession of the watch, then… | 得到手表的方式 这样 |
[36:13] | we can prove he killed Vanessa Hiskie. | 我们就可以证明他杀害了瓦内萨·赫斯基 |
[36:15] | Okay, but even if we do get Kleinfelter back, | 好吧 不过即使我们把克雷菲特抓回来 |
[36:18] | isn’t he just gonna release those names? | 他难道不会把名字公诸于众吗 |
[36:20] | Oh, undoubtedly. | 毫无疑问会的 |
[36:21] | But, uh… we just have to try and make sure | 不过 我们只需要确保在他公布之前 |
[36:24] | that all 14 of those people are safe before he does. | 那14个人已经安全了 |
[36:27] | Yeah, but we don’t know who they are. | 但我们还不知道他们是谁 |
[36:28] | Not yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[36:30] | But it’s a nine-hour flight to Caracas. | 不过飞到卡拉卡斯要九个小时 |
[36:32] | I need a backgammon board. | 我需要一个双陆棋的棋盘 |
[36:33] | Time to give our client a status update. | 是时候向我们的客户汇报一下进展了 |
[36:48] | Good evening, Elliot Honeycutt. | 晚上好 伊略特·哈尼卡特 |
[36:52] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[36:53] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[36:56] | Have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[36:58] | We can sharpen your backgammon skills while we talk. | 我们边聊边提升一下你双陆棋的技艺 |
[37:14] | Things are going rather poorly, I’m afraid. | 恐怕事情进展得相当不顺 |
[37:17] | Ezra Kleinfelter, as we speak, | 艾扎·克雷菲特 这会儿 |
[37:19] | is on his way to Venezuela. | 正在去委内瑞拉的路上 |
[37:23] | It seems he will escape justice… | 看来他会逃脱制裁 |
[37:25] | and whatever fate you had in mind for him. | 以及你为他量身订做的命运 |
[37:30] | We can tie him to the murder of Vanessa Hiskie, | 我们可以指控他谋杀瓦内萨·赫斯基 |
[37:33] | but if we do, | 可这样一来 |
[37:35] | he will release the contents of several stolen files. | 他将会泄漏一些被窃文件的信息 |
[37:39] | They contain the names | 里面包括 |
[37:40] | of 14 clandestine operatives. | 14名秘密特工的姓名 |
[37:46] | That’s not really surprising to you, though, is it? | 但这个早在你意料之中 对吧 |
[37:50] | Did you tell your employers | 你告诉你老板 |
[37:51] | that he has the names of more than a dozen key assets? | 他手上有十几个重要情报人员的名字吗 |
[37:57] | No. | 没有 |
[37:58] | The board decided to pursue a strategy of containment. | 董事会决定采取遏制策略 |
[38:04] | Didn’t work, though, did it? | 可是没有见效 对吧 |
[38:05] | But now you have a choice. | 但现在你有别的选择 |
[38:09] | Release those names to the government, | 把名单告诉政府 |
[38:12] | and they can get those people to safety | 政府就能赶在克雷菲特 |
[38:14] | before Kleinfelter posts their identities. | 公布他们的身份之前将其转移到安全之处 |
[38:17] | That’s suicide for the company. | 这对公司来说是自寻死路 |
[38:19] | The board will never agree. | 董事会不可能会同意的 |
[38:20] | I’m not talking about the board. | 我不是在说董事会 |
[38:25] | Can you access the stolen files? | 你能读取那些被窃文件吗 |
[38:28] | I can access anything at this company. | 我能读取公司里的所有信息 |
[38:32] | You’re a former operative yourself. | 你以前也是个特工 |
[38:35] | Does it sit well with you? | 你是什么感觉 |
[38:38] | Your board playing fast and loose | 对于董事会随意玩弄 |
[38:40] | with the lives of people in service? | 政府部门人员的性命一事 |
[38:43] | I have no intention | 我不愿 |
[38:44] | of letting Ezra Kleinfelter get away with murder. | 让艾扎·克雷菲特杀了人还逍遥法外 |
[38:49] | You’ve done your research on me. | 你对我做过调查 |
[38:52] | You know I get my man. | 应该知道我要抓的人都跑不掉 |
[38:54] | Even if it means letting those operatives die? | 即使以牺牲那些特工的生命为代价吗 |
[38:58] | I don’t believe it will mean that. | 我相信结果不会如此 |
[39:01] | ‘Cause when I leave here, | 因为我一离开这 |
[39:03] | you’re going to release those names to the government, | 你就会将名单交给政府 |
[39:06] | regardless of what it means to this company. | 不管那对公司意味着什么 |
[39:10] | Why would I do that? | 为什么我要这么做 |
[39:12] | Because you know what it means to serve. | 因为你知道效力于国家的意义所在 |
[39:15] | You won’t leave those men and women to their fates. | 你不会让他们得到那样的下场 |
[39:22] | You’re bluffing. | 你是在虚张声势 |
[39:25] | Well, I’ve told you what needs to happen. | 反正我已经告诉你我会怎么做了 |
[39:28] | Those souls won’t be on my conscience. | 那些人的性命不在我关心的范围内 |
[39:34] | Your turn, Mr. Honeycutt. | 轮到你负责了 哈尼卡特先生 |
[39:38] | 重大新闻 联调局逮捕艾扎·克雷菲特 | |
[39:38] | This was the scene | 这是今早 |
[39:39] | at Miami International Airport, as federal agents | 联邦探员在迈阿密国际机场 |
[39:42] | took Ezra Kleinfelter into custody early this morning. | 逮捕艾扎·克雷菲特的现场画面 |
[39:45] | Federal sources say that Kleinfelter confessed | 联调局有关人员称克雷菲特承认 |
[39:48] | to the murder of Vanessa Hiskie | 谋杀瓦内萨·赫斯基 |
[39:49] | in exchange for a guarantee that he won’t | 条件是政府保证他不会因 |
[39:51] | face capital punishment for espionage. | 从事间谍活动被判处死刑 |
[39:55] | The power’s on. | 又插上电了 |
[39:57] | So you got confirmation | 这么说你确认 |
[39:58] | that the agents are all okay? | 所有特工都平安无事啦 |
[40:01] | After Honeycutt turned over the names, | 显然 在哈尼卡特交出名单后 |
[40:02] | they were in safe houses within the hour, apparently. | 他们即刻就被移至安全屋了 |
[40:06] | Kleinfelter’s confession | 克雷菲特的认罪 |
[40:07] | has dampened Everyone’s enthusiasm for him. | 使得”人人”对他丧失了热忱 |
[40:09] | They’ve moved on to other pursuits. | 他们已经转向其他目标了 |
[40:12] | I might have sent them a photograph | 我大概还给他们发了一张 |
[40:13] | of myself with a shoe on my head | 我把鞋顶在头上的照片 |
[40:15] | to hasten the reconciliation. | 来加速调解的进程 |
[40:19] | My phone’s back on. | 我的手机也恢复了 |
[40:21] | We are free to resume our lives. | 我们可以安心地继续生活了 |
[40:23] | You might want to check all your voice mails. | 你最好查查所有语音信息 |
[40:25] | The landline as well. | 还有座机的留言 |
[40:26] | Potential clients may have reached out. | 也许有潜在的顾客打来过 |
[40:28] | No more detective work for me today. | 我今天不做侦探的活儿了 |
[40:30] | I need to figure out | 我得搞清楚 |
[40:31] | how many people Everyone managed to offend | “人人”黑了我帐号之后 |
[40:34] | when they hacked into my accounts. | 惹毛了多少人 |
[40:35] | Have you considered letting the matter lie? | 你有考虑过顺其自然吗 |
[40:37] | Might be a chance to pare back on | 说不定这是个减少不必要 |
[40:39] | unnecessary social entanglements. | 又纠结的社交关系的好机会 |
[40:42] | And I’m going out tonight. | 我今晚要出去 |
[40:45] | I need a little “real world” time. | 我需要一点时间接触真实的世界 |
[40:56] | “For a long while now, | 有很长一段时间 |
[40:57] | 纽盖特监狱 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 斯坦福树街42号 纽约布鲁克林 11209 | |
[40:57] | “I’ve suspected that connection with another person, | 我都怀疑跟另一个人的联系 |
[40:59] | “Real connection, | 真正的纽带 |
[41:01] | “Simply isn’t possible. | 根本是不可能的 |
[41:04] | “I’m curious if you disagree, | 我很好奇你是否同意 |
[41:07] | “Although I suspect you feel as I do in this, | 但我猜你和我一样质疑 |
[41:11] | as you do in so many other things…” | 正如你时常质疑其他事情 |
[41:21] | I’m assuming the evening went well, | 我猜今晚的约会进行得不错 |
[41:22] | or you wouldn’t have ended it with a good-night kiss. | 否则你不会以一个晚安之吻作为结束 |
[41:27] | It wasn’t bad. | 的确不坏 |
[41:29] | I mean, I don’t know if there were any sparks. | 虽然我不知道我俩是否有火花 |
[41:32] | It was fun. | 反正挺有趣的 |
[41:35] | I think it’s sad that you’ve given up. | 你就这么放弃了 我觉得很可惜 |
[41:40] | I think you have a lot to share, if you cared to. | 如果你愿意的话 你可以分享很多事 |
[41:46] | I shouldn’t be the only one who knows you. | 不应该只有我一个人了解你 |
[41:57] | “So tell me: | 那么告诉我 |
[41:58] | “Is it possible to truly know another person? | 可能去真正了解另一个人吗 |
[42:07] | “Is it even a worthwhile pursuit? | 真的值得去尝试吗 |
[42:19] | “Yours is the only opinion I’ll trust, | 我只相信你的想法 |
[42:22] | “The only point of view | 只有你的想法 |
[42:24] | “That holds even the faintest interest. | 能吸引我的兴趣 |
[42:27] | “I find my diversions, as I always do, | 如往常一样 我找到了新的消遣 |
[42:31] | “But the days are long in this gray place. | 但在这个灰暗之地 时光冗长 |
[42:35] | “I dearly hope you’ll write soon. | 真心期盼你能早日回信 |
[42:40] | “Ever yours, | 你永远的 |
[42:42] | Jamie Moriarty.” | 婕米·莫里亚蒂 |