时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – You ruined my life. – Gun! | -你毁了我的人生 -有枪 |
[00:06] | A blood clot got wedged in his right subclavian artery, | 有一块血栓堵住了他的右锁骨下动脉 |
[00:09] | obstructed the blood flow to his arm for about 30 minutes. | 阻碍血液流入他的胳膊长达半小时 |
[00:11] | He may never regain full use of the limb. | 他可能再也无法拥有健全的手臂了 |
[00:14] | This is about your guilt. | 是因为你的内疚 |
[00:15] | You’re not directly responsible for what happened. | 这事的直接责任不在于你 |
[00:17] | But this time your fondness for blowing past | 但这次你无视照章办事规矩的一贯作风 |
[00:19] | bureaucratic guideposts got a man you respect shot. | 害了一个你尊敬的人中枪 |
[00:21] | You may very well have saved my life. | 你可能因此救了我一命 |
[00:23] | I’d rather not see you around here. | 我宁愿你别来看我 |
[00:36] | Look at you, southpaw. | 瞧你 成了左撇子了 |
[00:39] | Well, life has changed, right? | 生活已经变了 对吧 |
[00:41] | At least nowadays most of the paperwork’s on the computer. | 至少现在大多数文书工作都能用电脑了 |
[00:44] | Well, I made you some ready-to-nuke dinners. | 我给你做了晚饭 微波炉转一下就能吃 |
[00:47] | Nothing fancy. | 没什么大不了的 |
[00:48] | Baked ziti’s about the extent of my culinary skills. | 烤通心粉已经是我厨艺的最高水平了 |
[00:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:52] | That’s really nice of you. | 你人真好 |
[00:54] | What did the doctor say about your hand? | 医生说你的手怎么样了 |
[00:56] | Uh, he doesn’t know. | 他也不知道 |
[00:58] | It’s only been a few weeks. | 才过了几周 |
[00:59] | Physical therapy’s helping, | 物理治疗有些帮助 |
[01:00] | but they still can’t tell me if the damage is permanent. | 但他们仍旧说不清创伤是不是永久的 |
[01:03] | Well, you’re back at work, that’s good. | 你回来工作了 那很好 |
[01:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:07] | If you call, uh, pushing papers around work. | 如果你把摆弄这些文件叫做工作的话 |
[01:10] | Hey, you know they say that learning to write | 你知道吗 据说学习用另一只手写字 |
[01:12] | with your other hand is good for the brain. | 有利于开发大脑 |
[01:14] | Builds new pathways, keeps you young. | 建立新的思维路径 保持大脑年轻 |
[01:17] | Great. | 那太好了 |
[01:18] | So if this, uh, trauma sticks around forever, | 如果这次的创伤是永久的 |
[01:20] | I’ll have a really long time to enjoy it. | 我有的是时间享受这个过程 |
[01:24] | Marcus, do you think you… | 马库斯 你觉得你 |
[01:26] | need to talk to someone? | 需不需要找人谈谈 |
[01:27] | No, honestly, I think what I really need | 不 说实话 我觉得我真正需要的 |
[01:29] | is to talk less. | 就是少说话 |
[01:34] | Thanks again for the food. | 再次感谢你的食物 |
[01:36] | Okay? | 还有事吗 |
[01:40] | All right, I’ll see you later. | 好吧 以后再来看你 |
[01:54] | Don’t trip the proximity sensor. | 小心别碰到距离传感器 |
[02:09] | Actually, would you mind stepping back a couple of paces? | 说实话 你介意往后退两步吗 |
[02:10] | I’m feeling a little bit crowded. | 我觉得有点挤 |
[02:24] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[02:25] | That’s a half-million dollar car. | 这可是价值五十万美金的豪车 |
[02:26] | Surely when your employers hired you | 你的雇主把它交给你 |
[02:27] | to test the security measures | 测试安保系统的时候 |
[02:29] | they knew it would result in a little bit of wear and tear. | 他们肯定知道会有点磕磕碰碰的 |
[02:31] | Wouldn’t explain a foot in the door. | 但不包括在门上踹个脚印啊 |
[02:32] | Well, they should be pleased. | 他们应该很满意 |
[02:33] | Their system’s obviously impregnable. | 他们的系统显然坚不可摧 |
[02:35] | Actually, it’s totally pregnable. | 其实 它完全不堪一击 |
[02:36] | I beat it ten times today. | 我今天就撬开了十次 |
[02:42] | You got a lot on your mind. | 你脑子里的杂念太多了 |
[02:44] | All the stuff that happened with your buddy, the detective. | 你朋友 那位警探的遭遇 |
[02:47] | Is utterly irrelevant to breaking into a car. | 这和撬开车门完全无关 |
[02:50] | Obviously. | 是啊 显然无关 |
[02:56] | In terms of my actions on the case which resulted in Detective Bell’s injury, | 说到贝尔警探受伤那件案子里我的行为 |
[03:00] | I was completely in the right. | 我认为我没有任何失误 |
[03:02] | I’ve reviewed every decision I made. | 我回顾了我的每一个决定 |
[03:04] | Every inflection point in the investigation. | 还有调查中的每一个转折点 |
[03:06] | And it is indisputable from any rational cost benefit analysis | 从任何的理性成本收益分析角度说 |
[03:09] | that I did everything correctly. | 我的所作所为都无可争议地正确 |
[03:13] | So, why can I not move on? | 所以我为什么无法释怀呢 |
[03:15] | Why does the matter persist in buzzing away | 为什么整件事总是困扰着我 |
[03:17] | at my most precious commodity, my concentration? | 扰乱我最宝贵的专注力呢 |
[03:22] | Maybe we should head for a meeting. | 也许我们该去参加一次互助会 |
[03:26] | I came here tonight, not as your sponsee, | 今晚我来 不是作为你的受担保人 |
[03:28] | but as a friend and colleague | 而是作为一个朋友 |
[03:30] | whose vocation creates certain overlapping interests. | 和所从事职业有所关联的同事 |
[03:33] | Besides I think this is what I need tonight. | 除此以外 我觉得今晚我需要干这个 |
[03:38] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[03:41] | But tomorrow, we’re hitting a meeting. | 不过明天 我们要去互助会 |
[03:51] | Allegations continue to mount that Donald Hauser, | 传言持续升温 宣称唐纳德·豪瑟 |
[03:54] | trusted money manager to New York’s elite, | 这位备受纽约精英信任的投资经理人 |
[03:57] | may, in fact, have been running a decades-long pyramid scheme. | 其实可能经营了长达十年的金字塔骗局 |
[04:00] | Sources inside the SEC confirm | 证券交易委员会内部消息证实 |
[04:02] | that they’re now scrutinizing Hauser’s private hedge fund, | 他们正在审查豪瑟号称持续年收益 |
[04:05] | which seemed to yield consistent annual returns of 12% or more. | 超过百分之十二的私人对冲基金 |
[04:10] | Thanks to the work of independent journalist | 多亏了独立记者罗莎莉·努涅斯 |
[04:12] | Rosalie Nunez, who first sounded the alarm, | 最先敲响警钟的报道 |
[04:15] | we may now discover those returns were all lies. | 我们才能发现这些回报可能全是谎言 |
[04:18] | If so, Hauser will be looking at criminal charges | 如果情况属实 豪瑟将面临 |
[04:21] | that could put him behind bars for the rest of his life, | 可能在铁窗中度过余生的犯罪指控 |
[04:24] | while hundreds of his investors will absorb the news | 而他数以百计的投资者将会不得不接受 |
[04:26] | that their life savings have vanished. | 毕生积蓄化为泡影的噩耗 |
[04:29] | Neither Hauser nor anyone at his firm | 豪瑟及他名下公司的任何人 |
[04:31] | responded in time to comment. | 都没有及时做出回应 |
[04:34] | Stocks were relatively flat today, as analysts… | 股市今日收盘基本持平 分析家们… |
[04:41] | Ow! God! Ow! | 老天 |
[04:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:58] | I was about to kill myself. | 我正准备自杀 |
[05:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:03] | What’s done is done. | 覆水难收 |
[05:04] | I know. That’s what I want to talk about. | 我知道 我正想说这个 |
[05:10] | Donald, it’s me. | 唐纳德 是我 |
[06:00] | Well, someone had some anger to work out. | 有人在发泄怒气 |
[06:02] | Steal a few hundred million dollars of other people’s money, | 偷了别人几亿美金 |
[06:04] | somebody’s bound to get ticked off. | 肯定会有人被惹恼 |
[06:08] | So, who found him? | 谁最先发现尸体 |
[06:10] | Personal chef. She came in, | 私人厨师 她进来的时候 |
[06:11] | said the alarm system was off, and the TV was on. | 警报系统关闭 电视机开着 |
[06:14] | She’s here in the kitchen. | 她人在厨房里 |
[06:16] | Miss, uh, Butler? | 巴特勒小姐 |
[06:23] | Miss Butler, this is Joan Watson. | 巴特勒小姐 这是乔恩·华生 |
[06:29] | Sorry to meet under these circumstances. | 很抱歉在这种情况下见面 |
[06:31] | Thank you. | 感谢安慰 |
[06:33] | Miss Watson and her partner there, Mr. Holmes, | 华生小姐和她的搭档 福尔摩斯先生 |
[06:36] | consult for the department. | 是警局的顾问 |
[06:37] | So, you are a personal chef? | 你是私人厨师吗 |
[06:39] | Mr. Hauser was a client for a long time. | 豪瑟先生是我的老客户了 |
[06:42] | I prepared meals for him at my house | 我在家帮他做好饭 |
[06:44] | and-and brought them here a few times a week. | 然后每周带过来几次 |
[06:47] | You any idea who might want to hurt Mr. Hauser? | 你有想到谁可能想伤害豪瑟先生吗 |
[06:50] | Oh, with what’s been going on in the press, plenty of people. | 根据新闻媒体的报道 肯定有好多人吧 |
[06:53] | What-what’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[07:00] | He, uh, has a process. | 他…有自己的调查方法 |
[07:03] | Captain? | 警监 |
[07:06] | Would you excuse me? | 失陪 |
[07:09] | I take it the victim’s gun was found here? | 我想被害人的枪是在这里被发现的 |
[07:11] | Yeah, by the first uniforms on the scene. | 是的 到场的第一位警官这么说 |
[07:13] | Registered to Hauser. | 枪登记在豪瑟名下 |
[07:14] | However, different caliber | 但和我们在地板上 |
[07:15] | than the casings we found on the floor. | 发现的弹壳口径不同 |
[07:17] | Figured Hauser tried to defend himself. | 推测大概是豪瑟想要自我防卫 |
[07:20] | Never got a shot off. | 但还没来得及开枪 |
[07:21] | I can assure you Mr. Hauser did not pull his gun in self-defense. | 我能向你保证豪瑟先生掏枪不是为了自卫 |
[07:25] | At least, not at first. | 至少一开始不是 |
[07:26] | Rather, he was about to commit suicide | 恰恰相反 他正准备自杀的时候 |
[07:29] | when he was very rudely interrupted. | 被人粗鲁地打断了 |
[07:32] | The handgun was stored here in this drawer. | 手枪被存放在这个抽屉里 |
[07:35] | Whoever removed it bothered to close the drawer | 拿枪的人还不嫌麻烦地在取出枪后 |
[07:38] | when they were done. | 把抽屉关上 |
[07:39] | This is a very unlikely action on anyone’s part | 这对于激烈的私闯民宅攻防战双方来说 |
[07:41] | during the middle of a heated home invasion. | 都是不太可能会做的动作 |
[07:43] | No. Mr. Hauser’s gun was out before the killer entered. | 恰恰相反 豪瑟先生在杀手闯入前就拿出了枪 |
[07:47] | The whiskey– Glen Lochaber, | 格伦·洛哈伯威士忌酒 |
[07:49] | 1926, single cask, aged for 55 years. | 1926年产 单桶酒 55年的陈酿 |
[07:52] | Yum. Only 100 bottles ever produced. | 人间极品 只生产了100瓶 |
[07:55] | Probably set Mr. Hauser back about $10,000. | 可能花了豪瑟先生大约一万美金 |
[07:58] | This is the proverbial good stuff, and, | 这是众所周知的好酒 |
[08:01] | judging by the ring of dust | 而且从它在吧台上 |
[08:03] | where it usually sat on his bar, | 留下的灰尘圈看 |
[08:06] | he kept it for only the very rarest of occasions. | 他只有在极特殊的场合才会拿出来喝 |
[08:08] | Miss Butler said the television was on | 巴特勒小姐说她进屋的时候 |
[08:11] | when she entered. | 电视是开着的 |
[08:12] | We all know what story dominated the news last night. | 我们都知道昨晚的新闻头条是什么 |
[08:15] | Hauser himself was sitting, watching | 豪瑟坐在这里 看着电视 |
[08:18] | as he filled his glass to the very brim. | 一边给杯子里倒满酒 |
[08:20] | No longer any point in saving it. | 没必要再留着好酒了 |
[08:22] | Lastly… | 最后… |
[08:26] | …gun oil on the roof of his mouth. | 他的上颚有枪油 |
[08:30] | The irony of ironies. | 简直不能更讽刺了 |
[08:32] | Our killer arrived just in time | 凶手在豪瑟先生要开枪自杀时 |
[08:34] | to stop Mr. Hauser from shooting himself. | 恰好赶到并阻止了他 |
[08:37] | So, what? Killer just wanted to squeeze in some torture first? | 为什么 凶手只是想先折磨他一下吗 |
[08:41] | Probably not as satisfying as getting his or her money back, | 也许并不像拿回被骗的钱一样满意 |
[08:44] | but I suppose you take what you can get. | 但这是最好的结果了 |
[08:49] | Oh. According to this article, | 根据这篇报道 |
[08:50] | there could be over a thousand people that were affected | 可能有超过一千人受到了 |
[08:53] | by Donald Hauser’s pyramid scheme. | 唐纳德·豪瑟的金字塔骗局的影响 |
[08:55] | I’d say our work is cut out for us, wouldn’t you? | 看来我们的工作告一段落了 你觉得呢 |
[08:57] | Actually, I’ve got a rather good idea of where I’d like to start. | 实际上 我有了一个好的切入点 |
[08:59] | The chef, Chloe Butler. | 那个厨师 克洛伊·巴特勒 |
[09:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:04] | You not see how nervous she was when we were interviewing her? | 你没看到在我们问她问题时 她有多紧张吗 |
[09:06] | Her haptics were practically screaming | 她的表现明显说明 |
[09:07] | that she was hiding something. | 她在隐瞒某些事 |
[09:08] | Well, she just found | 可她刚刚发现了 |
[09:09] | the mutilated corpse of her boss. | 自己老板的尸体 |
[09:11] | Her alibi left something to be desired, as well, no? | 她的不在场证明也站不住脚 不是吗 |
[09:14] | Well, just because she said she was home alone | 就因为她说谋杀发生时她自己在家 |
[09:16] | during the time of the murder doesn’t mean she did it. | 也不能说明是她杀的人 |
[09:17] | Nor does it mean she didn’t. | 也不能说明她没杀人 |
[09:20] | Obviously, there’s no shortage of other suspects, | 显然 其他的嫌疑人也没有什么破绽 |
[09:22] | but Miss Butler seems like a worthwhile place to start. | 但巴特勒小姐看起来是个不错的切入点 |
[09:27] | 能谈谈吗 我家里 一小时后 | |
[09:30] | You saw Detective Bell last night, did you not? | 你昨晚去看贝尔警探了 对吧 |
[09:33] | Yes, I did. | 对 去看了 |
[09:35] | And? | 然后呢 |
[09:37] | He’s better. He’s riding a desk for now, | 他好些了 现在只能在办公室做文职 |
[09:39] | but, um, at least he’s up and around. | 但至少不用躺在病床上了 |
[09:41] | As a matter of fact, I promised I’d run a few errands for him. | 实际上 我答应替他跑跑腿 |
[09:43] | I will be back in a bit. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[09:46] | If I’m not here, | 如果我不在这 |
[09:47] | I will be at the station, reviewing case files. | 我就在局里看案子的档案 |
[09:49] | I will text you if I identify Mr. Hauser’s killer | 等我独自一人查出豪瑟先生的凶手之后 |
[09:51] | all by my lonesome. | 我会给你发短信的 |
[10:02] | I am sorry about this morning. | 今早的事我很抱歉 |
[10:04] | I… I just… | 我只是… |
[10:05] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[10:07] | Seriously. You didn’t do anything wrong. | 真的 你没做错任何事 |
[10:13] | Oh. I can’t believe you have a baby now. | 真不敢相信你有了个孩子 |
[10:17] | You can’t believe it? | 不光是你不敢相信 |
[10:22] | So, uh, you said the dad is… | 你说孩子的爸爸已经… |
[10:25] | out of the picture? | 跟你没关系了 |
[10:27] | I can’t say I got any better at picking men | 在戒毒以后我挑选男人的眼光 |
[10:29] | just because I got clean. | 还是没有好转 |
[10:32] | Ross, my ex– as far as bad decisions go, | 罗斯 我的前任 跟他结婚仅次于染上毒瘾 |
[10:35] | he’s right up there with heroin. | 是我排名第二的错误决定 |
[10:39] | But, hey, it got me Shane. | 但他让我有了肖恩 |
[10:42] | I had no idea | 看到你的时候 |
[10:43] | what I was supposed to do when I saw you. | 我完全不知道该怎么做 |
[10:46] | I didn’t know you’d switched careers, and | 我不知道你换了工作 |
[10:48] | with the police around, I didn’t know | 有警察在旁边 我不知道 |
[10:50] | if I was obligated by law to say that I knew you, or… | 我是不是有义务说我认识你 |
[10:52] | Chloe, there is no right or wrong. | 克洛伊 这事没有对错 |
[10:55] | When I run into a former client in a social setting, | 当我在社交生活中遇到以前的客户时 |
[10:57] | I let them decide whether they want to say anything or not. | 我会让他们决定他们想说什么 |
[10:59] | You were obviously caught off guard, so I took the lead. | 你当时明显很惊慌 所以我主导了谈话 |
[11:04] | I just try not to tell anyone | 我只是试图不告诉任何人 |
[11:06] | about that part of my life. | 我的那段生活 |
[11:08] | You know, if-if I can help it. | 如果我能忍住的话 |
[11:11] | Are you still going to meetings? | 你还在参加互助会吗 |
[11:12] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 对 当然 |
[11:13] | No, I-I don’t mean I don’t talk to anyone, | 我不是说我不跟任何人说 |
[11:15] | I just… | 我只是 |
[11:17] | take the “Anonymous” part seriously. | 更坚持”匿名”的原则了 |
[11:21] | Actually, that’s one of the reasons | 其实 那也是我想见你的 |
[11:23] | I wanted to see you. | 原因之一 |
[11:24] | With your permission, I would like to explain | 如果你允许 我想跟我的搭档 |
[11:26] | our history to my partner. | 解释一下我们的事 |
[11:28] | – Why? – He’s very perceptive. | -为什么 -他很敏锐 |
[11:31] | He could tell that you were hiding something last night. | 他能看出来你昨晚隐瞒了一些事 |
[11:32] | He thought it might have something to do | 他觉得那可能跟 |
[11:34] | with what happened to Donald Hauser. | 唐纳德·豪瑟的死有关 |
[11:36] | He thinks I’m a suspect? | 他觉得我是嫌疑犯 |
[11:38] | You’re just someone who caught his eye. | 你只是引起了他的注意 |
[11:40] | Look, if you don’t feel comfortable, | 听着 如果你觉得不舒服 |
[11:42] | I totally understand. | 我完全能理解 |
[11:43] | If you do… | 如果你觉得没关系… |
[11:45] | know that our confidentiality | 他也一定会遵守 |
[11:46] | agreement will extend to him as well. | 我们的保密协议 |
[11:50] | I just want to make sure the investigation | 我只想确保调查是在朝着 |
[11:51] | is moving in the right direction. | 正确的方向发展 |
[11:55] | You must really trust him. | 看来你非常信任他 |
[11:58] | I do. | 没错 |
[12:14] | Can we talk about Chloe Butler? | 我们能谈谈克洛伊·巴特勒吗 |
[12:17] | In 2009, she was one of the hottest chefs in the city. | 2009年 她是城里最火的厨师之一 |
[12:20] | Yes, I saw that when I looked into her. | 我调查她的时候看到过那个 |
[12:22] | Well, you didn’t see all of it. | 你没有看到全部 |
[12:23] | The attention was too much for her, | 受人瞩目的光环过于沉重 |
[12:24] | and she fell in with the wrong crowd. | 她选择了错误的交友圈子 |
[12:27] | When did she start working with you? | 她什么时候开始跟你合作的 |
[12:28] | 2011. | 2011年 |
[12:29] | She was one of my first clients. | 她是我最早的客户之一 |
[12:31] | I lived with her for a little over six months. | 我和她一起住了六个多月 |
[12:34] | It wasn’t easy, but she got her life back on track. | 虽然很艰难 但她努力让生活回到了正轨 |
[12:36] | She knew that the restaurant scene could be a trigger, | 她知道继续在餐厅工作可能刺激她重蹈覆辙 |
[12:38] | so she started a new business. | 所以她换了新的工作 |
[12:40] | As a personal chef. | 成了一个私人厨师 |
[12:42] | Yes. So everything you sensed | 对 所以你感觉到的 |
[12:43] | that she was hiding last night | 昨晚她隐瞒的事 |
[12:44] | was about her past. | 就是她的过去 |
[12:46] | And she has an alibi for the time of the murder. | 她在案发时也有不在场证明 |
[12:49] | She was with her sponsor. | 她和她的担保人在一起 |
[12:52] | Well, it’s interesting that I failed to detect | 我没能在遇到另一个瘾君子时觉察到 |
[12:54] | another addict when I met one. | 真是有意思 |
[12:56] | More interesting that I didn’t get a sense | 更有意思的是我没觉察到 |
[12:58] | that you were hiding something from me, but anyway… | 你有事瞒着我 但不管怎样 |
[13:01] | In that case, | 这样的话 |
[13:01] | we should, uh, focus on culling our list | 我们应该专注于寻找 |
[13:03] | of other potential suspects in Donald Hauser’s murder. | 杀害唐纳德·豪瑟的其他嫌疑人 |
[13:06] | I left a voicemail with the journalist | 我给报道了他金字塔骗局的 |
[13:08] | who broke the story of his pyramid scheme, | 记者留了语音信息 |
[13:09] | a woman named Rosalie Nunez. | 那个记者叫罗莎莉·努涅斯 |
[13:11] | Any luck, she will have some insight which we can use | 幸运的话 她能帮我们 |
[13:14] | to prioritize our investigation of Hauser’s victims. | 调查豪瑟事件的受害者们 |
[13:16] | Actually, Chloe may have already helped with that. | 实际上 克洛伊已经帮了我们 |
[13:18] | She didn’t think of it until we were talking, | 我们谈之前她没有想到 |
[13:20] | but she had an idea who | 但她知道谁可能 |
[13:21] | the last person might’ve been to see Hauser alive. | 是豪瑟死前见到的最后一个人 |
[13:24] | Uh, the director of a nonprofit named Jacob Weiss. | 一个非盈利组织的主管雅各布·韦斯 |
[13:27] | Hauser had her prepare an extra meal for last night. | 豪瑟让她昨晚准备了加餐 |
[13:30] | Part of her job is to know which friends ate what. | 她工作的一部分就是了解哪些朋友爱吃什么 |
[13:33] | I was shocked when I heard the news. | 我听到消息的时候很震惊 |
[13:35] | I-I still don’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[13:38] | It couldn’t have happened that many hours after I left. | 怎么我没走多久就发生了这种事 |
[13:41] | Our thoughts exactly. | 我们也这么想 |
[13:43] | In fact, we’re curious if you could account | 其实 我们想知道你能否 |
[13:45] | for your whereabouts for the rest of the evening. | 说明一下昨晚剩余时间里你的行踪 |
[13:47] | The M.E. puts Mr. Hauser’s | 法医认为豪瑟先生 |
[13:48] | death somewhere between 10:00 P.M. and midnight. | 死于晚上十点到午夜之间 |
[13:50] | After I left Donald, I had a late meeting | 在我跟唐纳德告别之后 我在 |
[13:53] | at the Palladian Hotel | 帕拉德酒店和一个 |
[13:54] | with a Swiss banker named Jonas Bitz. | 叫乔纳斯·比兹的瑞士银行家开会 |
[13:56] | We were there quite late. I’m sure he or anyone | 我们在那里待到很晚 我确定 |
[13:58] | at the lobby bar will confirm that. | 他和大堂酒吧的任何人都能作证 |
[14:01] | But… I’m the last person who had a reason to kill Donald. | 但…我是最没有理由去杀唐纳德的人 |
[14:04] | Well, it’s our understanding that he handled your… | 据我们所知他经手了你的… |
[14:07] | charity’s finances. | 慈善基金 |
[14:08] | Considering everything that’s happened, | 考虑到所发生的一切 |
[14:10] | that would give you motive. | 那使你有了谋杀的动机 |
[14:11] | Actually, it wouldn’t. | 事实上 不会 |
[14:12] | Do you know what we do here? | 你知道我们这里是做什么的吗 |
[14:14] | You seek reparations for survivors of the Holocaust. | 你们为大屠杀的幸存者申请赔款 |
[14:16] | To this day, Swiss bank accounts are still being identified | 直到今天 瑞士银行的一些账户仍然 |
[14:19] | that belong to Nazi war profiteers. | 属于纳粹投机商们 |
[14:22] | Our investigators uncover that money | 我们的调查员们找出这些钱 |
[14:24] | and process claims on behalf of survivors and their families. | 并且代表幸存者和他们的家人索赔 |
[14:28] | I can’t deny what I’m hearing in the press about Donald, | 我不否认媒体上对唐纳德的报道 |
[14:30] | but he was my friend. He donated his services | 但他是我朋友 他无偿在 |
[14:33] | free of charge, as this council’s CPA. | 委员会里担任注册会计师 |
[14:36] | And as for our investments, | 而在我们的投资方面 |
[14:38] | the council never lost a dime. | 委员会没有少过一分钱 |
[14:40] | Every penny has already been accounted for. | 每笔钱都有清晰的账目 |
[14:43] | Can you think of why he might’ve left the council alone? | 你能想到他为什么唯独不骗这里的钱吗 |
[14:45] | Maybe as he was stealing from others, | 也许是因为他从别人那里骗钱 |
[14:48] | he saw his work for us as a kind of… | 就把在我们这里的工作看作是… |
[14:51] | karmic counterbalance, a way to do some good to make up | 消除业障的方式 通过做好事来 |
[14:53] | for the bad. | 补偿所做的坏事 |
[14:56] | Whatever the reason, I’m grateful. | 不管什么原因 我都很感激他 |
[15:00] | So, Donald Hauser was a swindler with a heart of gold. | 唐纳德·豪瑟是位热心肠的骗子 |
[15:03] | Very few of us are either completely good or completely evil. | 很少有人是完全善良或是完全邪恶的 |
[15:07] | It would appear that even Hauser | 看起来即使是豪瑟 |
[15:08] | had a moral line that he would not cross. | 也有道德底线 |
[15:11] | Excellent. This is Rosalie Nunez, the reporter I mentioned. | 很好 是罗莎莉·努涅斯打来的 我提过的记者 |
[15:15] | Ms. Nunez, thank you so much for calling me back. | 努涅斯女士 非常感谢你的回电 |
[15:18] | Is this Sherlock Holmes? | 请问是夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗 |
[15:20] | It is. Who’s this? | 是我 你是谁 |
[15:21] | This is Detective Luntz of the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的伦茨警探 |
[15:24] | You left a voice mail for Ms. Nunez | 你给努涅斯女士留了语音信息 |
[15:25] | saying you were a… consultant? | 说你是一位…顾问 |
[15:28] | I did and I am. | 是我留的 我的确是顾问 |
[15:29] | Why do you have her phone? | 她的电话怎么在你手上 |
[15:31] | I think maybe you should join me at her residence | 我觉得你最好来她住处找我 |
[15:33] | so I can explain in person. | 以便我当面解释 |
[15:36] | I may even have some consulting questions for you. | 我可能还要咨询你些问题 |
[15:49] | Well, it looks like Ms. Nunez was killed by the same person | 看起来努涅斯女士和唐纳德·豪瑟 |
[15:51] | who murdered Donald Hauser. | 是被同一凶手谋杀的 |
[15:54] | The technique used to bind her, the size | 捆绑她的手法 |
[15:56] | and placement of the bullet wounds. | 枪伤的位置和大小 |
[15:58] | I’m quite confident a ballistics report will confirm that. | 我确信弹道报告会证实我说的 |
[16:01] | Our shooter had a busy night two nights ago. | 枪手两天前的晚上真忙呐 |
[16:03] | M.E. put tentative time of death | 法医估计死亡时间 |
[16:05] | only a few hours after Hauser’s. | 就在豪瑟死亡几小时后 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna tell Luntz to put a rush on ballistics. | 我去告诉伦茨催促一下弹道检查 |
[16:12] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[16:13] | Why would the same person want to kill both the man | 为什么同一个人会想杀掉 |
[16:15] | who stole people’s life’s savings | 偷取人们积蓄的人 |
[16:16] | and the reporter who exposed him? | 以及揭发报告他的记者 |
[16:19] | Seems like if you hated one, | 通常如果你仇视其中一个 |
[16:21] | you’d be a fan of the other. | 就应该会支持另一个 |
[16:22] | Rare to come across such a literal case | 很少碰到这样的案子 |
[16:24] | of someone shooting the messenger. | 有人会枪击信使 |
[16:32] | Looks like she plugged in her laptop here. | 看起来她把笔记本电脑放在这里 |
[16:35] | We should find out if it’s missing. | 我们应该找找看还在不在 |
[16:55] | Come and have a look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[17:04] | The killer entered by force. | 杀手是破门进来的 |
[17:06] | Kicked the door here. | 踢了门的这里 |
[17:10] | Mmm. Sap of the Osage orange, unless I’m mistaken. | 如果没错的话 是奥色治橙子的汁液味道 |
[17:14] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[17:15] | Bit of a misnomer, really. | 其实有点用词不当 |
[17:17] | Aside from a vague… citrusy scent, | 除了一点淡淡的…柑橘香味 |
[17:19] | it is unrelated to the orange. | 它和橙子没有关系 |
[17:21] | It’s a closer cousin to the mulberry, actually. | 事实上 它是桑葚的近亲 |
[17:22] | So, killer kicked in the door, | 杀手踹开了门 |
[17:24] | transferred the sap from his shoe. | 把鞋上的汁液弄到了门上 |
[17:26] | Which tells us the most likely route he took on his way here. | 这就告诉了我们他来的路上最可能经过的路径 |
[17:32] | “Monkey balls.” | “猴子球” |
[17:34] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[17:36] | One of the many folk names for the Osage orange. | 是奥色治橙子的众多俗称之一 |
[17:40] | Squirrels rip the fruit apart, | 松鼠们把果实撕破 |
[17:41] | spreading the seeds and the sap on the ground. | 种子和汁液就溅落在地上 |
[17:43] | This park is the only place in the vicinity | 这个公园是努涅斯女士住处附近 |
[17:46] | of Ms. Nunez’s apartment where one is likely to find one of these. | 唯一一处可能找到这种果实的地方 |
[17:49] | So you think whoever shot her walked through here | 所以你认为杀害她的凶手 |
[17:51] | on his way to her apartment. | 在去她家的路上经过了这里 |
[17:53] | And perhaps again when he left. | 可能在离开时又经过了一次 |
[17:57] | Isn’t that Alfredo’s ringtone? | 那不是阿弗雷多的铃声吗 |
[17:58] | Yes, he’s been harassing me. I promised | 是的 他一直在骚扰我 我答应 |
[18:00] | I would go to a meeting with him yesterday, | 昨天和他参加一个互助会 |
[18:01] | but the investigation took precedence. | 但因为调查的事耽误了 |
[18:03] | It still does. | 现在仍然没时间 |
[18:06] | Check it out, check it out! | 快看啊 |
[18:07] | Behold, Watson, | 看啊 华生 |
[18:08] | a generation lost to narcissism. | 自恋的一代 |
[18:11] | A populace who believes that no experience is | 这代人觉得如果不能够上传到网上 |
[18:12] | worth having unless it’s been uploaded | 并得到足够的点击率 |
[18:15] | and received its fair share of hits, | 任何经历都是没有价值的 |
[18:17] | for whom the pinnacle of achievement is having the moment | 这些人的人生顶峰是 |
[18:18] | you crush your genitalia on a metal railing | 蛋蛋撞到金属栏杆上的时刻 |
[18:21] | achieve “Meme” status. | 达到的”我牛逼”状态 |
[18:24] | And yet their self-absorption may, in this instance, serve us. | 可这一次他们的自我关注可能还帮了我们 |
[18:28] | I happen to know from my police scanner that the police | 我碰巧从我警局的线人那得知 |
[18:30] | are often called to this park to chase skateboarders away. | 警察经常被叫来驱赶这些玩滑板的 |
[18:32] | They are, to the dismay of some parkgoers, here at all hours. | 据一些焦虑的公园游客反映 他们整天在这里 |
[18:37] | So if they were here two nights ago when the killer walked by, | 所以如果两天前凶手走过时他们也在的话 |
[18:40] | one of them might have caught them on their cell phone. | 也许有人在手机上拍到了他 |
[18:45] | I will talk to the narcissists. | 我去跟自恋狂们谈谈 |
[18:46] | You go meet Alfredo so you can get to a meeting. | 你去跟阿弗雷多碰头参加互助会 |
[18:48] | I’ve stitched up a lot of these guys | 以前我在急诊室实习时缝合过 |
[18:50] | back during my E.R. Rotation. I know how to talk to them. | 很多滑板少年 我知道怎样跟他们沟通 |
[18:53] | You speak idiot? | 你和笨蛋们说过话 |
[18:55] | You also don’t seem like you’re in the greatest mood. | 你看起来心情也不是很好 |
[18:57] | This might need a softer touch. | 这种沟通不能硬来 |
[18:59] | I’ll let you know if anything turns up. | 有什么发现我会告诉你的 |
[19:08] | You’re not Alfredo. | 你不是阿弗雷多 |
[19:10] | You’re Sherlock, right? | 你是夏洛克 对吧 |
[19:11] | And you are? | 你是 |
[19:13] | Randy. | 兰迪 |
[19:16] | – Name or adjective? – What? | -名字还是形容词 -你说什么 |
[19:18] | Short for “Randall”? Or state of sexual arousal? | 是兰德尔的简称 还是性兴奋的状况 |
[19:20] | Are you asking me if I’m horny? | 你是在问我是否饥渴吗 |
[19:22] | Well, cars like this can have that effect on some men. | 这样的车会对某些男人有这种影响 |
[19:25] | Sherlock, | 夏洛克 |
[19:27] | I see you guys have met. | 你们已经见过了 |
[19:29] | Ah. I thought for a moment that your home had been infiltrated. | 我还以为有人潜入你家了 |
[19:34] | I see that’s not the case. | 看来不是那么回事 |
[19:35] | No, Randy and I met at a meeting a few weeks ago. | 不 兰迪和我几周前在一次互助会上认识的 |
[19:37] | Three months sober. | 已经戒毒三个月了 |
[19:39] | He’s been going it alone for now, but… | 他现在正独自戒毒 但… |
[19:41] | we were talking a few nights ago, and… | 我们几天前谈过 |
[19:43] | we think he might benefit from a sponsor. | 我们觉得也许有个担保人对他更好 |
[19:48] | Yep. Yep. A wise decision. | 是的 明智的决定 |
[19:51] | Yeah. And a… excellent choice. | 而且 是很好的选择 |
[19:54] | Yeah, um, Alfredo has, uh, | 对 阿弗雷多 |
[19:57] | helped me profoundly over the last 18 months, so, uh, | 在过去的十八个月里帮了我很多 |
[20:01] | yeah, you’re in excellent hands. | 你找对人了 |
[20:03] | Actually, I was thinking | 事实上 我在想 |
[20:05] | that you might be the man for the job. | 你可能是这个活的合适人选 |
[20:08] | Alfredo tells me i can learn a lot from you. | 阿弗雷多告诉我我能从你身上学到很多 |
[20:12] | Yeah. Um… | 哦… |
[20:14] | could you just… Could you give us a moment? | 你能不能…能不能回避一下 |
[20:18] | We’ll just be one second, all right? | 我们就聊一小会儿 |
[20:24] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑 |
[20:25] | Do you think the idea of you | 你觉得让你成为 |
[20:26] | becoming a sponsor is funny? Because I don’t. | 担保人这主意可笑吗 我不这么认为 |
[20:29] | I’ve been thinking about it for a while, okay? | 我已经考虑很久了 知道吗 |
[20:31] | The stuff you said the other night pretty much sealed it. | 那天你吐露的心声让我确定了这点儿 |
[20:33] | What “stuff”? | 什么”心声” |
[20:34] | Do you want to know why you’ve been | 你想知道过去几周 |
[20:36] | so agitated for the last few weeks? | 你为什么那么焦虑不安 |
[20:37] | Why you’ve been so distracted? | 为什么那么心烦意乱 |
[20:39] | Because you feel bad about what happened to your friend. | 因为你对你朋友的遭遇感到不好受 |
[20:41] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[20:43] | I was completely in the right. | 我没有任何失误 |
[20:45] | Maybe for the old you, that would’ve been enough. | 也许对以前的你来说 没错就够了 |
[20:48] | But not now. | 但对现在的你来说不够 |
[20:49] | You’re different now. | 你已经不一样了 |
[20:51] | You committed yourself to the program | 你一直参加小组互助活动 |
[20:53] | and now you heard other people tell their stories. | 在你听别人讲述他们的故事的时候 |
[20:55] | And a little empathy crept in. | 同情心一点一点渗透进去 |
[20:57] | That’s what’s supposed to happen. | 这是顺其自然应该发生的事 |
[20:58] | That’s how it works. | 就是这样起作用的 |
[21:00] | You want to help Detective Bell, but he won’t let you. | 你想要帮助贝尔警探 但他不让你帮 |
[21:02] | That is a good instinct to have. | 有这种自觉很好 |
[21:05] | Why not try to apply it somewhere else? | 为什么不试着把这种自觉用到其他地方呢 |
[21:09] | Being a sponsor means being available. | 做担保人意味着需要时刻准备着 |
[21:11] | You know me. You know my work. | 你知道我的 还有我的工作 |
[21:13] | It’s all-consuming. | 太花时间了 |
[21:14] | You find time for meetings, don’t you? | 你都能给互助会腾出时间了 不是吗 |
[21:18] | 乔恩·华生 刚到家 滑板视频上传中 | |
[21:22] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:22] | I won’t be able to make this evening’s meeting after all. | 今晚的互助会我可能去不了了 |
[21:25] | Duty calls. | 有任务 |
[21:26] | As it always will. | 源源不断的任务 |
[21:38] | – Any luck? – Aside from getting a master class | -有什么发现吗 -除了学到 |
[21:41] | in the difference between a switch and a fakie, no. | 反脚和倒滑的区别之外 没了 |
[21:45] | No one walking by jumped out as suspicious. | 没人看着像有嫌疑的 |
[21:47] | How was the meeting? | 互助会怎么样 |
[21:49] | Probably quite good. I will never know. | 应该不错 我不清楚 |
[21:51] | Because as soon as I got to Alfredo’s, | 因为我到了阿弗雷多家后 |
[21:52] | I was the victim of an ambush. | 迎接我的却是场突袭 |
[21:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:55] | He expressed his opinion that it was time I became a sponsor. | 他觉得我是时候当担保人了 |
[22:00] | And what did you say? | 那你说什么了 |
[22:01] | I told him my life is not conducive to making myself | 我跟他说我的人生 |
[22:03] | available every time someone else was in crisis. | 不是为了给别人收拾烂摊子用的 |
[22:05] | You do get that no one’s life is, right? | 你要知道没有人的人生是 好吗 |
[22:11] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:13] | The man with the bag. | 那个背着包的男人 |
[22:15] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[22:16] | Small world. | 世界真小 |
[22:17] | Not that small. | 没那么小 |
[22:19] | I don’t remember his name. | 我记不得他的名字 |
[22:21] | We crossed paths when I first started working with Chloe. | 我刚开始和克洛伊合作的时候见过他 |
[22:24] | He came to her apartment one night. | 某天晚上他去了她公寓 |
[22:25] | That you saying there is a connection between Chloe Butler, | 你是说克洛伊·巴特勒 |
[22:27] | who discovered Donald Hauser’s body, and a man seen | 这个发现唐纳德·豪瑟尸体的人 |
[22:29] | in the vicinity of Rosalie Nunez’s apartment | 和罗莎莉·努涅斯被杀害没多久 |
[22:31] | shortly after her murder? | 就出现在她家附近的人有某种联系 |
[22:35] | You’re right– the world is not that small. | 好吧 世界是没那么小 |
[22:39] | I can’t believe it, but yeah, that’s Nelson. | 我不敢相信 但没错 那是纳尔逊 |
[22:42] | Nelson Maddox. You said this was taken | 纳尔逊·马多克斯 你说这照片 |
[22:45] | outside the apartment of the reporter who died? | 是在死掉的那个记者家附近拍到的 |
[22:48] | A few blocks away. | 只有几个街区远 |
[22:51] | You know how I recognized him, right? | 你知道我是怎么认出他的吧 |
[22:55] | You were here that night. | 那晚你也在 |
[22:57] | The night he came over. | 他来找我那晚 |
[22:59] | He was yelling at you. | 我看到他在冲你大吼 |
[23:01] | I mean, I assumed he was your ex, but… | 我是说 我以为他是你的前男友 但… |
[23:03] | you didn’t want to talk about it, so I didn’t push. | 当时你不太想谈他 所以我也没多问 |
[23:07] | Nelson and I were… | 纳尔逊和我 |
[23:09] | together… | 在一起的时候 |
[23:10] | when I was using. Donald used to bring him | 我还在吸毒 我还在餐厅工作的时候 |
[23:13] | into the restaurant when I still worked there. | 唐纳德总带他过来 |
[23:16] | He introduced us. | 他介绍我们认识的 |
[23:18] | Uh, Nelson said he was an entrepreneur. | 纳尔逊说他是个企业家 |
[23:21] | But then I realized that was his way of saying “Criminal”. | 但后来我才意识到他指的是”罪犯” |
[23:25] | What kind of criminal? | 什么样的罪犯 |
[23:27] | I don’t know. Something with drugs. | 我不清楚 可能和毒品有关 |
[23:30] | He always had a fix, | 他总能帮我搞到毒品 |
[23:31] | and back then, that’s all that mattered to me. | 那时 我也只关心这个 |
[23:34] | But after rehab… | 但康戒之后 |
[23:37] | I told him that I couldn’t see him again, and… | 我告诉他我不能再见他了 |
[23:41] | he got angry, and… | 他很生气 然后… |
[23:44] | he came to see me… | 他来找我… |
[23:46] | It’s okay, take your time. | 没关系 慢慢来 |
[23:48] | I never saw him again, | 我再没见过他了 |
[23:49] | not till you showed me his picture. | 直到你刚刚给我看的照片 |
[23:52] | How did he and Donald know each other? | 他和唐纳德是怎么认识的 |
[23:54] | Was Nelson a business client? | 纳尔逊是他的客户吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m pretty sure he was. | 是的 我非常确定他是 |
[23:59] | Well, if Donald swindled him, | 如果唐纳德骗了他的钱 |
[24:01] | then he would have motive to kill him. | 他就有杀人的动机了 |
[24:04] | But why hurt Rosalie? | 但为什么要杀罗莎莉呢 |
[24:06] | Joan… | 乔恩 |
[24:08] | you know you can’t tell anyone about this. | 你知道你不能跟任何人说起这个吧 |
[24:12] | The only reason that you recognized Nelson | 你认出纳尔逊的唯一原因 |
[24:14] | was because you were here as my sober companion. | 是因为你是我的康戒陪护 |
[24:17] | If you tell the police how you knew him, | 如果你跟警察说起你怎么认识他的 |
[24:19] | you’re gonna have to tell them about me, about my past. | 你就必须告诉他们我的事 我的过去 |
[24:22] | Chloe… I know you don’t like to talk about it, but… | 克洛伊 我知道你不想谈起过去 但… |
[24:26] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[24:28] | I am in a custody battle for Shane. | 我在争取肖恩的监护权 |
[24:30] | His father doesn’t know anything about my life before. | 他父亲不知道我的过去 |
[24:34] | Wh-What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[24:35] | The lawyers don’t know. | 律师也不知道 |
[24:37] | The court doesn’t know. | 法庭也不知道 |
[24:38] | If it comes out now that I’m an addict, | 如果现在被人发现我是个瘾君子 |
[24:41] | I mean, I-it looks like I hid it– | 我是说 这看上去就很像故意隐瞒 |
[24:42] | they could use it to take Shane away. | 他们会用这招夺走肖恩的 |
[24:45] | Two people are dead. | 两个人死掉了 |
[24:49] | And that kills me, Joan. | 这让我很难受 乔恩 |
[24:52] | But you signed a confidentiality agreement. | 但你签了保密协议 |
[24:55] | You gave your word that you would protect me. | 你发誓保护我的 |
[25:00] | I am sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[25:03] | but if you want to connect Nelson to Donald, | 但如果你想把纳尔逊和唐纳德联系起来 |
[25:06] | you’re gonna have to find another way. | 你只能通过别的途径了 |
[25:18] | Let’s make sure I understand you– we now have a name | 让我理清楚你的意思 |
[25:21] | to put to the face of the man that we believe | 我们现在已经弄清楚谁残忍地 |
[25:23] | brutally murdered Donald Hauser and Rosalie Nunez, | 杀害了唐纳德·豪瑟和罗莎莉·努涅斯 |
[25:27] | but we can’t share it with the authorities? | 但我们不能通知警方 |
[25:30] | Not unless we can connect the dots | 除非在不牵扯克洛伊的情况下 |
[25:31] | without involving Chloe. | 我们能把他们联系起来 |
[25:32] | Which, in this case, is the same thing, | 但在现在这个情况下 这就是一个意思 |
[25:34] | because Chloe is the connection. | 因为唯一的联系就是克洛伊 |
[25:37] | And all this over a promise | 所有这些复杂的情况都是因为 |
[25:39] | you made in another career? | 你在做上一份职业时做出的承诺造成的 |
[25:40] | Yes. Just like the promise I made you | 没错 就像我们刚开始工作时 |
[25:42] | when we first started working together. | 我对你做出的承诺一样 |
[25:44] | Uh, what was it you told people I was back then? | 你那时候是怎么跟别人介绍我的 |
[25:46] | Ah. A personal valet. | 贴身女仆 |
[25:48] | If our confidentiality agreement | 如果我们的保密协议 |
[25:50] | had ever come between us and a murderer, | 涉及到谋杀案 |
[25:51] | I would have exposed myself as an addict in a heartbeat. | 我绝对眼都不眨地承认我是个瘾君子 |
[25:53] | This is not about Chloe being ashamed. | 克洛伊不是因为感到羞耻才拒绝的 |
[25:56] | It’s bigger than that– | 比那要严重得多 |
[25:56] | she could lose her child. | 她可能因此失去她的孩子 |
[25:58] | That’s unlikely even if the boy’s father did find out, | 不可能 即使孩子父亲发现了真相 |
[25:59] | and it’s far from a certainty that he will. | 而且孩子的父亲也不太可能发现真相 |
[26:02] | Donald Hauser was an execrable human being. | 唐纳德·豪瑟是个恶棍 |
[26:04] | Rosalie Nunez was not. | 但罗莎莉·努涅斯不是 |
[26:06] | She had a family; they loved her. | 她有爱着她的家人 |
[26:08] | She had friends, colleagues– many people consider her a hero | 她有朋友 同事 还有许多人因为 |
[26:10] | for exposing Hauser… | 她揭露豪瑟的事把她看做英雄 |
[26:11] | This is not up for discussion. | 这件事没得商量 |
[26:12] | We have to find another way to connect Maddox to Hauser. | 只有另找途径把马多克斯和豪瑟联系起来 |
[26:17] | And while we look for this other connection, | 但在我们另找途径的同时 |
[26:19] | Mr. Maddox remains at large, | 马多克斯先生却逍遥法外 |
[26:20] | free to cover his tracks or disappear. | 随时能抹掉证据或消失不见 |
[26:22] | We should at least tell the captain what we’ve uncovered. | 我们至少可以告诉警监我们的发现 |
[26:24] | Explain the situation, | 跟他解释清楚情况 |
[26:26] | but make it clear that Chloe’s identity is to remain a secret. | 让他保密克洛伊的情况 |
[26:28] | I suggested that, okay? She said no. | 我提过这个建议 但她拒绝了 |
[26:29] | What if we do it anyway? | 我们为什么不就这么做呢 |
[26:30] | Why must she ever know? | 她没必要知道这些 不是吗 |
[26:31] | So your solution is to make a liar out of me, | 你的解决方案就是让我变成个骗子吗 |
[26:33] | after I told her that she could trust you? | 在我告诉她你值得信任之后吗 |
[26:35] | I have us at the very doorstep of a solution, Watson! | 我们离成功只有一步之遥了 华生 |
[26:37] | Did you not learn anything | 贝尔受伤之后你难道 |
[26:38] | from what happened to Bell? | 什么教训都没学到吗 |
[26:40] | He got hurt because of choices that we made! | 他受伤是因为我们做出的决定 |
[26:42] | There was no way to predict that he would be placed in danger. | 我们根本没办法预知他会有危险 |
[26:45] | Just like there’s no way to know what’s gonna happen to Chloe | 如果我们把克洛伊牵扯到调查中 |
[26:47] | if we drag her name into this investigation. | 你也没办法预知她会发生什么事 |
[27:37] | You beat the alarm. | 你弄坏了警报器 |
[27:39] | Only a matter of time. | 不过是时间问题 |
[27:40] | And my home alarm. | 还有我的家用警报器 |
[27:41] | Child’s play. | 轻而易举 |
[27:43] | Not really befitting a man in your line of work. | 不应该是你们这行的水平 |
[27:48] | You might want to replace these. | 你可能想换掉这些 |
[28:08] | Well, obviously you want to talk, so talk. | 很明显 你想找人聊 那就聊聊吧 |
[28:13] | I’ve always had compassion | 对于我调查的案件中的受害者 |
[28:15] | for the victims of the crimes I investigate. | 我总是抱有同情 |
[28:20] | My capacity to place myself in other people’s shoes, | 我将自己置于他人境况中的能力 |
[28:25] | to imagine what they’re thinking and feeling, is a… | 以及想他人所想的能力 |
[28:27] | is a necessary skill in determining motive. | 在调查犯罪动机中是一项必备技能 |
[28:30] | One at which I excel. | 我在这方面很优秀 |
[28:34] | This capacity… | 这种能力 |
[28:36] | has never been a detriment to my work. | 从未对我的工作造成任何负面影响 |
[28:40] | Lately, however… | 但是最近 |
[28:41] | Bell’s been on your mind. I get it. | 贝尔的事情让你耿耿于怀 我明白 |
[28:43] | And you would risk exacerbating this problem | 但你却冒着让这一问题恶化的风险 |
[28:45] | by assigning me a sponsee. | 给我分配一个被担保人 |
[28:47] | No one’s “assigning” you anything. | 没人在给你分配任何东西 |
[28:48] | That’s not how it works. | 担保与被担保不是这样进行的 |
[28:50] | I just think you’re ready. | 我只是觉得你已经可以做担保人了 |
[28:52] | You think it’s gonna… | 你认为这能使我 |
[28:54] | focus me, and provide a relief valve | 集中精力 并且为我提供了一个放松渠道 |
[28:57] | for all the feelings I’ve been having | 释放自己对于警探这件事 |
[28:58] | regarding the detective’s situation. | 所产生的情绪 |
[29:00] | Even if I did, there’s one thing you got to remember. | 即使我是这么想的 你也要记住一点 |
[29:05] | It’s not about you. | 这和你无关 |
[29:09] | You’ve gotten a lot out of the program. | 你从互助会上学到很多 |
[29:12] | Don’t you think it’s time to give something back? | 你不觉得也应该回馈些什么吗 |
[29:44] | Early start, I see. | 这么早就开始工作了 |
[29:46] | Late night, actually. I tried to sleep but couldn’t, | 其实是在熬夜 想睡但睡不着 |
[29:48] | so I stayed at it. | 所以就通宵了 |
[29:51] | Chloe said Maddox was a client of Hauser’s, | 克洛伊说马多克斯是豪瑟的一位客户 |
[29:54] | but his name is not in any of Hauser’s accounts. | 但他的名字从未出现在豪瑟的账本中 |
[29:56] | I’ve been over the records a dozen times– | 我已经研究账本十多次了 |
[29:57] | I cannot find a link between the two. | 还是不能找到二者的联系 |
[29:59] | If we were able to establish that Maddox lost money | 如果我们能够找到证据 证明马多克斯 |
[30:02] | on Hauser’s pyramid scheme, we would have our connection | 在豪瑟的骗局中赔了钱 我们就能 |
[30:05] | without implicating Chloe, | 将二者联系在一起 还不牵扯克洛伊 |
[30:07] | as well as Maddox’s motive for murder. | 也就找到了马多克斯的杀人动机 |
[30:09] | In the meantime, I sent Captain Gregson | 同时 我把马多克斯在公园的录像带 |
[30:11] | the video of Maddox in the park | 发给了格雷森警监 |
[30:12] | and convinced him to release it to the press. | 并说服他公布录像 |
[30:15] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[30:16] | If we bring him in, it’ll at least buy us some time. | 如果我们逮捕他 还能为我们赢得些时间 |
[30:18] | And getting him in a room might shake out another connection. | 审讯他也许能为我们找到另一条线索 |
[30:22] | – Did you tell the Captain about Chloe? – No. Remember how | -你告诉警监克洛伊的事了吗 -没有 |
[30:25] | I noticed Rosalie’s laptop was missing from her apartment? | 记得我发现罗莎莉的笔记本电脑失踪了吗 |
[30:28] | Well, I looked into it– it never turned up. | 我调查了一下 没发现笔记本电脑的去向 |
[30:30] | Then I told the Captain about the sap on Rosalie’s door | 我告诉了警监罗莎莉家门上的树液 |
[30:33] | and how that led us to the park. | 以及我们如何通过它来到公园的 |
[30:34] | Then I sent him the video | 然后将马多克斯身挎 |
[30:36] | of Maddox walking away with a laptop bag | 电脑包 在案发时间左右 |
[30:38] | slung over his shoulder right around the time of the murder. | 在公园出现的视频发给他 |
[30:41] | I couldn’t give him Maddox’s name | 我不能告诉他马多克斯的名字 |
[30:43] | without bringing up, Chloe, of course, | 因为这会牵扯到克洛伊 |
[30:44] | but at least his face is out there. | 但至少现在他的样子已经公布于众了 |
[30:47] | I know it’s not ideal. | 我知道这不是最好的办法 |
[30:48] | But given the circumstances, | 但基于现有的情况 |
[30:50] | it was quite literally all that we could do. | 这是我们能做的全部了 |
[30:54] | Well done. | 做得很好 |
[31:01] | It’s Captain Gregson. | 是格雷森警监 |
[31:02] | Someone saw Maddox’s face on the news | 有人在新闻上看到马多克斯 |
[31:03] | and called in a tip. | 打电话来提供线索 |
[31:06] | A member of your outreach staff | 你公司外展工作人员中的一位 |
[31:07] | met him at a fund-raiser | 在募捐会上见过他 |
[31:08] | your organization threw about a year ago. | 募捐会是你们公司在一年前举办的 |
[31:11] | She dug up the guest list for us. | 她帮我们查找了宾客名单 |
[31:13] | The list gave us a name: | 名单中显示 这人名叫 |
[31:14] | Nelson Maddox. | 纳尔逊·马多克斯 |
[31:16] | I remember him. | 我记得他 |
[31:18] | I met him through Donald. | 我是通过唐纳德认识他的 |
[31:20] | I-I think Donald was the one | 我想是唐纳德 |
[31:22] | who invited him to the fund-raiser. | 邀请他参加募捐会的 |
[31:23] | Do you think you’d be able to shed | 你能告诉我们 |
[31:24] | any light on their relationship? | 他们之间的关系吗 |
[31:26] | Donald introduced him | 唐纳德介绍他 |
[31:28] | as another client. | 是一名客户 |
[31:29] | Uh… I think he had something to do with the art world. | 我想他和艺术圈有关 |
[31:35] | In fact, he donated a few paintings | 事实上 那晚他捐赠了 |
[31:37] | to the auction that night. | 一些画作给拍卖会 |
[31:39] | I’m pretty sure they all sold. | 我确定那些作品已全部售出 |
[31:42] | Thank you. This was very helpful. | 谢谢 你的信息很有帮助 |
[31:45] | He said Maddox was a client of Hauser’s | 他说马多克斯是豪瑟的一位客户 |
[31:48] | who was involved in the art world. | 并且是在艺术圈中的人 |
[31:49] | I have been all over that client list– | 我仔细看了宾客单 |
[31:51] | the only thing that comes close is an art gallery in Chelsea. | 和艺术圈有关的就是切尔西的一家艺廊 |
[31:54] | Maddox’s name was not associated with it. | 但马多克斯的名字与它毫无联系 |
[31:56] | But do you think he may have been a silent partner? | 他会不会是隐名合伙人 |
[31:58] | Well, it would explain where he got all the art he donated. | 这样的话就能解释他所捐赠的那几幅画了 |
[32:04] | Sorry, mm… | 抱歉 |
[32:05] | – No. – You don’t know him? | -不认识 -你不认识他 |
[32:08] | Fabiana, did you say it was? | 你叫菲比安娜 对吧 |
[32:11] | Fabiana, would it be safe to assume | 菲比安娜 我猜想 |
[32:13] | that you are not the owner of this establishment? | 你不是艺廊的主人对吧 |
[32:16] | Why you assume that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[32:18] | I mean no disrespect. | 我没有任何不敬的意思 |
[32:19] | I’m sure you’re a valued member of the team. | 我确信你是团队中有价值的一名队员 |
[32:21] | But do you know the owner, or owners? | 但你认识艺廊的所有者或者所有者们吗 |
[32:23] | – Of course. – But you don’t know the man in the photograph. | -当然认识 -但你不认识照片中的人 |
[32:26] | And the name Nelson Maddox doesn’t mean anything to you? | 纳尔逊·马多克斯这个名字你也没听过 |
[32:29] | No. Sorry. | 没有 不好意思 |
[32:31] | Uh, do you mind if we peruse? | 你介意我们仔细看看吗 |
[32:33] | Huge fans of the neo-deconceptualists. | 我们是新型非概念主义的粉丝 |
[32:35] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[32:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:40] | Neo-deconceptualists? | 新型非概念主义者 |
[32:42] | Not a thing. | 没这个东西 |
[32:43] | Don’t tell Fabiana– it might crush her. | 别告诉菲比安娜 她会崩溃的 |
[32:46] | So she was obviously lying | 很明显 她说自己不认识 |
[32:48] | about not knowing Nelson Maddox. | 纳尔逊·马多克斯是在说谎 |
[32:49] | Yeah, obviously. | 是的 很明显 |
[33:03] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[33:11] | You see something? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[33:15] | Fabiana, did you open up the gallery this morning? | 菲比安娜 今早是你开的门吗 |
[33:19] | Nothing out of the ordinary? | 没什么可疑的吗 |
[33:21] | No. | 没有 |
[33:22] | No. | 没有 |
[33:27] | Heel scuffs on the floor. | 鞋跟在地板上的划痕 |
[33:32] | Looks like someone was dragged. | 像是拖拽某人造成的 |
[33:35] | Out here. | 在外边 |
[34:27] | Would you care to revise your answers? | 你想要更改你的答案吗 |
[34:29] | Because it would appear | 因为看起来纳尔逊·马多克斯 |
[34:29] | that Nelson Maddox has some connection | 和这个艺廊 |
[34:31] | to this gallery after all. | 还是有联系的 |
[34:42] | So, Maddox’s car | 马多克斯的车 |
[34:44] | was parked up the block, and inside it, | 停在一个街区外的地方 |
[34:46] | we found the gun, right caliber, and the same | 我们在车里发现一把口径相符的枪 |
[34:50] | kind of rope used to bind Donald Hauser and Rosalie Nunez. | 还有捆唐纳德·豪瑟和罗莎莉·努涅斯的绳子 |
[34:54] | Now, under the circumstances, Fabiana admitted | 在这样的情况下 菲比安娜承认 |
[34:58] | that Maddox was a silent partner, and | 马多克斯是一位隐名合伙人 |
[35:01] | that his main line of work was distributing street drugs | 他的主要工作是给那些秘密客户 |
[35:04] | to a discreet level of clientele. | 提供毒品 |
[35:07] | As in, a dealer for rich people. | 也就是为富人提供毒品 |
[35:09] | Presumably, her employers were not fond of admitting | 可能她的老板不想承认 |
[35:11] | they had a drug dealer as an investor. | 投资者中有一位贩毒者 |
[35:13] | Hence, her initial silence. | 所以她保持沉默 |
[35:15] | So Maddox had money tied up in the gallery, | 所以马多克斯的钱与艺廊联系在一起 |
[35:18] | and the gallery was a client of Donald Hauser’s. | 而艺廊又是唐纳德·豪瑟的一个客户 |
[35:20] | So, that explains why Maddox killed Hauser. | 也就解释了为什么马多克斯杀了豪瑟 |
[35:23] | Now, the question is, who killed Maddox? | 问题是 谁杀了马多克斯 |
[35:25] | And why did Maddox kill Rosalie Nunez | 以及马多克斯为什么杀了罗莎莉·努涅斯 |
[35:27] | and steal her laptop? | 还偷了她的笔记本电脑 |
[35:30] | She must have found something | 在调查豪瑟的骗局时 |
[35:30] | on Maddox when she researched Hauser’s pyramid scam. | 她一定发现了什么 |
[35:33] | But if his only connection to Hauser | 但如果马多克斯与豪瑟的唯一联系 |
[35:35] | was this gallery, what’s so incriminating about that? | 是这间艺廊 这又有什么问题呢 |
[35:41] | Watson, I think you’re right. | 华生 我想你是对的 |
[35:43] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[35:44] | That Rosalie Nunez knew | 罗莎莉·努涅斯知道 |
[35:45] | that there was more to this gallery than meets the eye. | 这个艺廊肯定隐瞒了什么秘密 |
[35:48] | The red dots | 这些红点 |
[35:50] | on the wall that are placed next to some of the pieces. | 标记在某些作品旁边的墙上 |
[35:52] | As you would find in any such establishment, | 这在艺廊里经常会看到 |
[35:54] | they’re placed next to an item to indicate that that particular item has been sold. | 是用来表示旁边的这幅作品已经出售了 |
[35:56] | But in this gallery… | 可在这间艺廊里 |
[35:59] | the dots are consistently placed next to every third piece. | 每隔两幅画就会标记一个红点 |
[36:04] | As if a single individual, | 似乎是有个人 |
[36:07] | walking at a relatively steady pace, circled the room, | 步伐匀速 绕着房间走 |
[36:12] | peeling off dots… | 做下标记 |
[36:15] | randomly designating certain pieces as sold. | 随机指定某些作品被出售了 |
[36:20] | Reality would never be so tidy. | 现实不可能这么有规律 |
[36:22] | What we have here is a shoddily executed lie. | 这一切都是一个粗制滥造的谎言 |
[36:26] | I submit that these dots exist | 我认为这些红点 |
[36:28] | to make it look like business is being conducted in here. | 是为了让这里看起来在正常营业 |
[36:31] | Whereas, in truth, the gallery in which we stand | 而事实上 我们所在的这间艺廊 |
[36:34] | is much more likely a money-laundering front. | 其实是个洗黑钱的掩护所 |
[36:38] | Fabiana? | 菲比安娜 |
[36:40] | Can I trouble you for one more thing? Your books. | 能再麻烦你一件事吗 你们的账本 |
[36:42] | If these items on the walls have indeed been sold, | 如果墙上的这些作品真被出售了 |
[36:44] | you must maintain a record of whom they’ve been sold to, yes? | 你们一定留有买家的记录 对吧 |
[36:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:54] | You wanted to see me? | 你们找我 |
[36:56] | Jacob Weiss, this is Captain Gregson of the NYPD. | 雅各布·韦斯 这是纽约警局的格雷森警监 |
[37:00] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[37:02] | Magnificent work you do. | 你真是功德无量 |
[37:04] | Setting right, in at least some small way, | 想为几十年前那场可怕的罪行 |
[37:06] | such a horrific wrong done decades ago. | 做些弥补 尽管是很小的方面 |
[37:10] | I wonder how some of the Holocaust survivors would feel, | 我很好奇 那些大屠杀的幸存者若知道 |
[37:14] | knowing that money had been claimed in their names | 有人冒他们之名索赔 他们却毫不知情 |
[37:17] | without them knowing, or-or even seeing a dime. | 更没拿到一分钱 会怎么想 |
[37:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[37:22] | You’ve been embezzling millions from your own charity by filing | 你以幸存者的名义填写虚假的索赔申请 |
[37:24] | false claims in the names of survivors | 从自己的慈善机构贪污了数百万 |
[37:27] | who are either dead, or who were simply never informed. | 这些人要么已经死了 要么毫不知情 |
[37:29] | How-how dare you accuse me…?! | 你岂敢指责我… |
[37:31] | This is a list of people | 这份名单上的人都应该 |
[37:33] | who supposedly bought artwork from Nelson Maddox’s gallery. | 从纳尔逊·马多克斯的艺廊买了作品 |
[37:36] | The same gallery that you claimed to know absolutely nothing about. | 你声称对这间艺廊一无所知 |
[37:39] | Funny thing is, | 但有趣的是 |
[37:40] | I remember seeing all of these names somewhere before. | 所有这些名字我之前都见过 |
[37:43] | Here, on this sculpture. | 就是这里 在这雕塑上 |
[37:46] | It’s quite a coincidence, isn’t it? | 实在太巧了 对不对 |
[37:49] | So many of the gallery’s customers | 这么多艺廊的顾客 |
[37:51] | being survivors that you’d helped. | 正好是你帮助过的幸存者 |
[37:53] | You and Nelson Maddox were business partners. | 你跟纳尔逊·马多克斯是商业合作伙伴 |
[37:56] | You laundered the embezzled money through his gallery. | 你用他的艺廊漂白你贪污的钱 |
[37:58] | That was the incriminating evidence | 唐纳德·豪瑟的文件里 |
[37:59] | in Donald Hauser’s files. | 有你确凿的罪证 |
[38:01] | We strongly suspect that, as the charity’s CPA, | 我们怀疑 作为这家机构的注册会计师 |
[38:03] | Hauser realized what was going on, and even he | 豪瑟发现了你的所作所为 |
[38:06] | couldn’t stomach it. | 就连他都无法接受 |
[38:08] | When his own house of cards came tumbling down, | 在他自己的骗局被公之于众 |
[38:10] | and he decided to take his own life, | 他决定自杀一了百了时 |
[38:11] | he also decided to share what he knew about your scheme with Rosalie Nunez. | 他也把你的计谋告诉了罗莎莉·努涅斯 |
[38:16] | In your own words, | 用你自己的话说 |
[38:17] | perhaps it was a “Karmic counterbalance.” | 可能这就是为了”消除业障” |
[38:20] | We think his mistake was giving you a heads-up. | 我们觉得他错在给你提了个醒 |
[38:23] | Probably when the two of you had dinner a few nights ago. | 也许就是几晚前你们俩吃晚餐的时候 |
[38:25] | That gave you time to contact Maddox, | 这让你有时间联系马多克斯 |
[38:27] | who then tortured out of Hauser what he’d done with the files. | 他折磨豪瑟说出了文件的下落 |
[38:30] | Maddox then killed Rosalie, and took her laptop. | 然后马多克斯就杀了罗莎莉并拿了她的电脑 |
[38:33] | When you saw on the news that we had | 当你在新闻上看到 |
[38:34] | identified Maddox as the killer, | 我们确定马多克斯就是凶手后 |
[38:36] | you killed him to cover your tracks. | 你杀了他以求自保 |
[38:39] | We’re already working our way down that list of supposed art buyers. | 我们已经在查那份艺术品买家的名单了 |
[38:42] | So far, not one of them or their families had any idea | 到目前为止 没有人或其家人知道 |
[38:46] | they’d been awarded six-figure settlements. | 他们获得了六位数的赔偿金 |
[38:48] | I don’t suppose you’d like to explain why that is. | 我想你不太想解释这事的原因吧 |
[38:58] | Oh, sorry. I was, uh… | 不好意思 我… |
[39:00] | I was looking for Captain Gregson. | 我在找格雷森警监 |
[39:02] | Detective Bell. | 贝尔警探 |
[39:03] | That’s all right. Come in. | 没关系 进来吧 |
[39:07] | Frank Da Silva. | 我是弗兰克·达·席尔瓦 |
[39:11] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[39:13] | As in, Deputy Commissioner Da Silva? | 您是达·席尔瓦副局长 |
[39:16] | Captain Gregson was nice enough to lend us his office | 格雷森警监善意地提供了他的办公室 |
[39:18] | so that we could speak privately. | 好让我们能单独聊聊 |
[39:20] | What do you know about my division, Detective? | 你对我的部门有多少了解 警探 |
[39:26] | I got a pretty good idea. | 有些了解 |
[39:27] | You’re in charge of an intelligence unit? Surveillance? | 您主管情报部门 负责监控是吗 |
[39:30] | It’s called the Demographics Unit. | 其实叫做人口统计学部门 |
[39:34] | The-the name’s not mine. | 这名可不是我起的 |
[39:37] | To me, uh, being so euphemistic–it’s, um, | 我觉得 起个这么委婉的名字 |
[39:41] | makes it sound like you’re doing something wrong. | 弄得好像是在做什么见不得人的事 |
[39:44] | And we’re not. | 可事实并非如此 |
[39:46] | We’re just… | 我们只是 |
[39:48] | keeping an eye out on certain groups. | 关注某些特定的人群 |
[39:51] | Listening for concerning chatter. | 监听可疑的对话 |
[39:54] | I think if you took a close look at what we’ve been doing, | 我相信如果你详细了解我们的工作 |
[39:57] | you’d agree that we’re keeping the city safe. | 你会同意我们是在保证城市的安全 |
[40:00] | You don’t have to convince me… | 您其实不必说服我 |
[40:01] | – No, but I’d like to. – Sir? | -但我想要说服你 -您这是… |
[40:03] | I wanted to talk to you | 我来跟你说这些 |
[40:04] | because your situation has been brought to my attention. | 是因为有人跟我说了你的情况 |
[40:08] | I’m told that you are an exceptional detective. | 我听说你是名非常出色的警探 |
[40:14] | You’re a man with a good head on his shoulders, | 你是个很有头脑的人 |
[40:18] | who, by no fault of his own, | 却因为别人的原因 |
[40:21] | may be staring at a desk job for a good, long time. | 可能有很长一阵子只能做文职工作 |
[40:30] | Or… | 或者 |
[40:32] | you could come work for me. | 你可以来我的部门 |
[40:37] | Does that interest you, Detective? | 你有兴趣吗 警探 |
[40:42] | Would you care to help protect your city from the next attack? | 你愿意与我一同保护纽约免受下一次袭击吗 |
[40:59] | Enter! | 请进 |
[41:05] | Randall, thank you for coming. | 兰德尔 谢谢你过来 |
[41:09] | Sure. | 没什么 |
[41:14] | Cool place. | 这地方真不赖 |
[41:19] | Won’t you please sit down? | 请坐吧 |
[41:37] | Look, man… | 听着 伙计 |
[41:39] | if you don’t want to be my sponsor, it’s all good. | 如果你不想当我的担保人 没关系 |
[41:41] | I do. | 我想 |
[41:44] | I do. | 我想当 |
[41:54] | When I chose Alfredo to be my sponsor, I did so on a whim. | 当初我选阿弗雷多做我的担保人全是一时兴起 |
[41:57] | I felt pressure to find one, so I chose him at random. | 我迫于压力 然后随便挑了他 |
[42:00] | I had very low expectations of him, | 我对他完全没什么期望 |
[42:02] | and of sponsorship, in general. | 对这种担保制度也一样 |
[42:04] | Didn’t think I needed either. | 觉得我不需要这些 |
[42:09] | I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[42:12] | He has taught me how to get the very most out of the program. | 他教会了我如何从这个项目里获利最大 |
[42:18] | He did not coddle me. | 他并没有拥抱安慰我 |
[42:19] | And so, if we choose to formalize our relationship, | 所以如果我们要正式开始这段关系 |
[42:21] | I will not coddle you. | 我也不会拥抱安慰你 |
[42:23] | If you have come seeking a friend, | 如果你是来找朋友的 |
[42:24] | look elsewhere. | 最好去别处 |
[42:26] | If you need a therapist, | 如果你需要咨询师 |
[42:27] | I will happily supply you with a list. | 我很乐意给你推荐人选 |
[42:29] | I will only ever be your sponsor. | 我只会做你的担保人 |
[42:33] | I will share with you my methods, | 我会跟你分享我的方法 |
[42:34] | and hope that your commitment to sobriety is as great as my own. | 并期望你和我一样对戒毒下定决心 |
[42:38] | Are these terms acceptable? | 你能接受这些条件吗 |
[42:41] | You’re sober. | 你不再吸毒了 |
[42:44] | You have been for a long time now. | 已经戒了很长时间 |
[42:47] | Of course I find the terms acceptable. | 我当然能接受这些条件 |