Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Apparently the mayor’s gonna hinge his reelection campaign 显然市长准备把竞选连任的重点放在
[00:04] on the renewed vigilance when it comes to quality of life crimes, 最近重新兴起的对杀人犯特点的警惕上
[00:08] so keep it in mind when you’re out there doing real work. 你们在外面工作的时候要记住这一点
[00:12] Captain? 警监
[00:14] Guy walked in, said he needs to see the man in charge. 这人走进来 说要见负责人
[00:17] Are you the Lord here? 你是这的大人吗
[00:18] He keeps saying “Lord.” 他一直用”大人”这个词
[00:19] I took it to mean “captain” 我理解为他是指”警监”
[00:21] Tom Gregson. Can I help you? 我是汤姆·格雷森 有什么能帮你的
[00:23] I am the Knight. 我是骑士
[00:26] I was dubbed. 我曾被授予头衔
[00:27] Now I am the Knight. 现在我是骑士
[00:31] Okay. 好吧
[00:32] That’s why I had to kill the Queen. 所以我必须杀死王后
[00:35] You killed the Queen? 你杀死了王后吗
[00:36] It was my duty. 这是我的使命
[00:38] I had to kill her. 我必须杀死她
[00:40] I had to. 必须这么做
[00:41] – Gun! – It was my duty. -有枪 -这是我的使命
[00:43] Hey! 请注意
[00:43] If you pick up that gun, 一旦你拿起那把枪
[00:45] this is gonna end fast and ugly. 事态可就一发不可收拾了
[00:48] I’m the Knight. 我是骑士
[00:48] Holmes, stay back, stay back! 福尔摩斯 后退 快后退
[00:50] – I was dubbed. – Sir, I’m gonna ask you -我曾被授予头衔的 -先生
[00:52] one more time– step away from that weapon. 我再提醒你一遍 远离武器
[00:55] Can I try something? 能让我试试吗
[00:56] Try it fast. 速度要快
[01:01] The, uh, scarf on your wrist? 你手腕上的丝巾
[01:04] On your wrist. It… 系在你手腕上的 它…
[01:05] It… 它…
[01:14] As I was saying, I noticed the scarf straightaway. 如我所说 我第一眼就注意到了那条丝巾
[01:17] This is an extremely compelling story, Mr. Holmes, 你的故事非常引人入胜 福尔摩斯先生
[01:19] but I asked about the James Dylan case. 但我询问的是詹姆斯·迪兰的案子
[01:22] The incident you’re describing 但你所陈述的事件
[01:23] is connected to the murder of Rada Hollingsworth. 却和蕾达·霍林沃斯的谋杀案有关
[01:26] Which is, in turn, inextricably linked 而此案恰恰与詹姆斯·迪兰的案子
[01:28] to the tale of James Dylan. 有着密不可分的关系
[01:30] If you would just answer the question I asked you. 请直接回答我的问题
[01:32] I am answering the question, 我正在回答你的问题
[01:33] just more precisely than you intended me to. 只是比你要求的更精确而已
[01:37] You cannot understand one incident 如果你不先了解另外一件事
[01:38] without first understanding the other. 就无法弄清眼前的这件事
[01:48] As I was saying… 正如我所说
[01:50] The scarf on your wrist– 你手腕上的丝巾
[01:52] was it a favor from your lady? 是你家小姐的赏赐吗
[01:54] Yes. Belonged to my Queen. 是的 这是王后的
[01:58] Then it must be returned to her. 那你必须还给她
[02:01] Knight’s code commands it, yeah? 骑士守则是这么要求的 对吧
[02:03] You give it to me, I’ll have a squire bring it to her. 你把它给我 我会请侍从带还给她
[02:09] Here. 过来
[02:10] Allow me, sir. 让我来吧 先生
[02:14] Go down. 趴下
[02:15] – Down! – No! -趴下 -不
[02:20] Knight’s Code? What is that? 骑士守则 那是什么
[02:22] Uh, it’s oral tradition. 这是个口口相传的传统
[02:24] The man’s clearly schizophrenic, but… 这人显然患有精神分裂
[02:27] his delusions are based on, uh… on actual history. 但他的幻想错觉 是基于一定史实的
[02:29] In the Middle Ages, 在中世纪时期
[02:30] a knight would often wear a token from their beloved. 骑士往往会佩戴一件心爱之人的物品
[02:32] Usually an article of clothing, a scarf. 一般会是布制品 比如说丝巾
[02:36] Any thoughts where the Queen who gave it to him might be? 能想到给他丝巾的王后在哪吗
[02:40] No, not just yet. 不 还没想到
[02:42] Give the man a minute, will you? 让他休息一会 行吗
[02:43] He’s a brave and brilliant instrument of justice. 他是机智勇敢的执法利器
[02:46] All we got to do is stay out of his way, 我们所要做的 就是别打扰他
[02:48] and he’ll lead us right to the truth. 他一定会带我们找到真相的
[02:50] I got to throw a flag on the play. 容许我提出异议
[02:53] Now, I’ve known Tommy Gregson a long time. 我和汤米·格雷森是老相识了
[02:58] I’m guessing he didn’t actually say that. 我觉得他不会说这种话
[03:01] He may have used different words to make the same point. 也许措辞不同 但表达的是同一个意思
[03:03] Mr. Holmes, 福尔摩斯先生
[03:04] do me a favor? 就算帮我个忙
[03:05] Spare us the flourishes. 别再夸夸其谈了
[03:07] You’re under oath, and that oath counts. 你宣过誓了 并且誓言有效
[03:09] This is a real hearing presided over by a real judge. 这是一场由正牌法官主持的正式听证会
[03:13] Of course, Your Honor. 您说的是 法官大人
[03:15] It is an administrative hearing. 这是一场行政听证会
[03:18] This court represents neither state nor federal law, 开庭的依据既不是州也不是联邦政府法律
[03:22] but rather the dictates of the police department of New York. 而是纽约警局的要求
[03:25] So, “real judge,” while not technically inaccurate, 所以”正牌法官”这个说法 与其说不准确
[03:30] seems like an overstatement. 不如说是言过其实
[03:32] By all means, 不管怎样
[03:33] let’s be 100% accurate. 只要我们都百分百准确就行
[03:36] I do only represent the police department of New York. 我确实只代表了纽约警局
[03:41] We’re here today because you screwed up. 今天我们在这是因为你犯了错
[03:43] And the NYPD has empowered me, 而纽约警局授权我
[03:45] as a technically real judge, 作为严格意义上的正牌法官
[03:49] to determine the magnitude of said screw-up, 来判断所谓错误的严重程度
[03:52] and to make a recommendation 并对你和你的搭档
[03:54] as to whether or not you and your partner 能否继续待在这座城市
[03:57] can continue your relationship with the city. 与警方合作作出评估
[04:00] Now, is that accurate enough for you? 这个说法对你来说够准确了吗
[04:43] We’re here today because of one particular breach of protocol. 我们今天要审理的是一起特定的违法案件
[04:46] Alleged breach of protocol. 涉嫌违法案件
[04:48] Alleged breach of protocol. 好吧 涉嫌违法案件
[04:50] I’m curious, though. 不过我很好奇
[04:51] Would you say the incident is part of a larger pattern? 你同意这起事件只是更大规模案件的一部分吗
[04:54] – Tommy. – Commissioner. -汤米 – 局长
[05:00] So how about it, Mr. Holmes? 你怎么说 福尔摩斯先生
[05:01] Is this all part of a larger pattern? 这起事件只是更大规模案件的一部分吗
[05:03] I’m sorry. I don’t follow you. 不好意思 我不明白你的意思
[05:05] Do you routinely break the law 你是否一直在调查过程中
[05:06] during the course of your investigations? 违反法律
[05:08] Ah, not that I recall, no. 在我的印象中 没有
[05:11] So you’ve never broken the law? 所以你从未犯过法吗
[05:13] Everyone breaks the law, Ms. Walker. 每个人都犯过法 沃克女士
[05:16] Case in point. 举个例子
[05:17] You have been precisely seven minutes early 我们每次会面
[05:18] for every meeting we’ve ever had. 你都会正好早到七分钟
[05:20] You arrange your notebooks 每天你排列笔记本的
[05:21] exactly the same way each day. 方式都完全一致
[05:22] You position a small photograph of an eleventh-century bust 你会放一张十一世纪的半身雕像照片
[05:25] so that you can look at it before you begin your work. 每次开工前都会看上一眼
[05:27] Are you suggesting that someone as bound by routine 你是说如你这般循规蹈矩的人
[05:29] such as yourself has never crossed 从没因为赶时间
[05:31] against the traffic lights in order to keep to a schedule? 而闯红灯过马路吗
[05:33] I’m not talking about that kind of law-breaking. 我不是指那方面的犯法
[05:36] So, some degree of criminality is acceptable, 所以某种程度的犯法可以接受
[05:39] the rest is just negotiating boundaries? 而其他的就有待商榷吗
[05:42] Answer the questions directly, Mr. Holmes. 请直接回答问题 福尔摩斯先生
[05:45] If you won’t do it out of respect for this institution, 就算你不是出于对法庭的尊重
[05:48] do it for the officer who’s in the hospital 起码请你为了因此住院的警官
[05:50] ’cause of what happened here. 而配合我们的询问
[05:51] I have never broken the law in a manner Ms. Walker suggests. 我从未以沃克女士所指的形式触犯过法律
[05:54] We have statements from several officers saying 我们手里有好几位警官的证词
[05:56] they have no idea how you and your partner 表示他们不知道你和你的搭档
[05:59] get inside of so many private homes 以何种方式进入
[06:00] and businesses when nobody’s there. 空无一人的私宅或机构
[06:02] They all think you break in. 他们都认为你们是非法入侵
[06:05] So, you didn’t pick the lock on Victor Nardin’s apartment? 难道你没撬开维克多·纳丁公寓的门锁
[06:09] You didn’t break into the McTierney Brothers Mortuary? 也没闯进过麦迪尼兄弟停尸间吗
[06:13] A couple of our officers even think 有几位警官甚至认为
[06:15] you’ve taught your partner how to do it. 你还把这项技能传授给了搭档
[06:17] The officers who told you those things are confused. 这么说的警官一定是弄错了
[06:19] You’re saying you didn’t enter those dwellings? 你是说你没到过上述场所吗
[06:22] Because you used evidence from inside those places. 因为你使用了原本放在那些地方的证据
[06:26] No. Ms. Watson and I entered those locations, 不 华生小姐和我进入过那些场所
[06:29] just not illegally. 但不是以非法的方式
[06:30] I’m not sure I understand. 我不明白你的意思
[06:33] It was quite some time ago, but if I remember correctly, 事情过去挺久了 但如果我没记错的话
[06:37] on most of those occasions, the doors were open. 大多数情况下 门都是开着的
[06:39] In New York City? 在纽约市里
[06:41] The front doors were open? 会有地方门户大开吗
[06:42] Not just unlocked, but actually open? 不只是没有锁 而确实是开着的吗
[06:45] I was surprised, as well. 对此我也很惊讶
[06:47] In several other instances, 还有几次
[06:49] we thought we heard cries for help. 我们认为听到了呼救的声音
[06:50] They turned out to be televisions 结果是声音被调大的电视机
[06:52] with the volume turned up. 发出的声音
[06:53] So there’s an epidemic of people 所以现在人们流行
[06:55] leaving their TVs on? 不在家的时候开着电视吗
[06:56] Once we mistook the cries 有一次 我们误以为
[06:57] of a small puppy for a baby in distress. 小狗的叫声是遇险婴儿的哭声
[07:01] Your Honor, allow me to register my skepticism. 法官大人 请将我的怀疑记录在案
[07:04] Registered, but unless you’ve got a witness 已记录 但除非你能找到证人
[07:07] who can contradict Mr. Holmes’ testimony… 可以反驳福尔摩斯先生的证词
[07:10] How could she? 怎么可能
[07:10] Miss Watson and I were the only ones present. 只有华生小姐和我在场
[07:12] Oh, I’ll be asking Miss Watson what happened. 我会询问华生小姐的
[07:14] Excellent. That should clear things up. 很好 那就都清楚了
[07:17] So, someone walked into the eleventh precinct with a shotgun. 所以 有人带着一把猎枪走进第十一分局
[07:22] This has something to do with the James Dylan incident… 这跟詹姆斯·迪兰案有一些关系
[07:25] No, it has everything to do with it. 不 是有千丝万缕的关系
[07:27] Having disarmed the Knight, 解除骑士的武装之后
[07:28] we turned our attention to establishing his identity 我们将注意力转向确定
[07:31] and that of the Queen. 他和王后的身份
[07:33] Does anyone ever call you anything besides “The Knight”? 除了”骑士” 你还有别的名字吗
[07:37] It was my duty to kill the Queen. 杀死王后是我的使命
[07:41] I-I was summoned to her lair 我被召唤到她的巢穴
[07:43] and told that only in death 并被告知只有死亡
[07:46] would her soul be saved from the demons. 才能将她的灵魂从魔鬼手中解救出来
[07:49] Th-This lair– 这个巢穴
[07:51] do you have any idea where it is? 你知道它在哪里吗
[07:54] It was my sworn duty. 那是我宣过誓的使命
[07:56] This is going nowhere. 这么问不会有结果的
[07:58] He’s schizophrenic, in the middle of a psychotic episode. 他有精神分裂症 正在发病期
[08:01] It’s going to be days 要用很长时间治疗并服用
[08:01] and a lot of risperidone before he starts making sense. 利培酮[精神分裂药物]才能让他恢复正常
[08:04] Not a time frame that bodes well for the Queen, 那么长时间对王后来说可不是好兆头
[08:07] on the off chance she is still alive. 时间越长 她还活着的几率越小
[08:10] Well, there’s blood in the treads of his boots. 他的靴子底上有血迹
[08:12] Probably hers. 可能是她的
[08:15] Two receipts, both for early-morning coffee runs. 两张收据 买的都是大清早的咖啡
[08:17] One at 6:27 A.M., one at 6:36, 一张是早上6:27 一张是6:36
[08:20] both from the same bodega on West 20th and Fifth Avenue. 都是来自西二十街第五大道路口的酒馆
[08:24] Well, maybe he lives in the Flatiron District. 可能他住在熨斗区
[08:26] Along with hundreds of thousands of other people. 跟其他几十万人一起
[08:28] Only one of them is named Silas Cole. 他们中只有一个叫塞拉斯·科尔
[08:32] I texted his picture to a friend of mine 我把他的照片发给了一个
[08:34] who works the psych E.R. at Sanbridge. 圣桥医院精神科急诊室的朋友
[08:37] She recognized him. 她认出了他
[08:38] I set her free. 我给了她自由
[08:40] Captain, the man’s name is Silas Cole. 警监 那个人名叫塞拉斯·科尔
[08:42] He lives in the Flatiron District. 他住在熨斗区
[08:43] We’ll have an address for you momentarily. 我们会马上给你个地址
[08:46] All right. 好吧
[08:46] I’ll get a warrant for his place. 我去为他家申请一个搜查令
[08:52] This does not fill me with optimism for the Queen. 这让我对王后的处境很不乐观
[08:55] Well, the figure on the right is obviously Silas, 右边的人显然是塞拉斯
[08:59] which would suggest 也就是说
[09:00] the Queen is a real person, as well. 王后也是个真实的人物
[09:02] Yeah, but how do we know for sure that’s the Queen? 对 但我们怎么确定那就是王后呢
[09:05] I mean, I don’t see any crown. 我没有看到王冠
[09:07] In the Middle Ages, only royalty were allowed 在中世纪 只有皇室成员才能
[09:08] to wear purple and ermine. 穿紫色衣服和貂皮
[09:11] That is most certainly Silas’s Queen. 那应该就是塞拉斯的王后
[09:14] And he did rather a good job with the likeness. 而且他画得很像
[09:19] Oh. So she was his girlfriend. 所以她是他的女朋友
[09:23] Seriously? That guy’s in no shape to be dating anyone. 真的吗 他看起来不像是会有约会的人
[09:26] Well, you don’t know what he was like on his meds. 你不知道他吃完药是什么样
[09:29] Silas and his queen were together 塞拉斯和他的王后
[09:30] till about six months ago, I would venture. 半年前分手了 我大胆猜测一下
[09:33] These photographs– all taken over the last three years. 这些照片 都是过去三年里拍的
[09:36] There are none from last summer. 却从去年夏天开始中断了
[09:40] Maybe she’s the one who broke up with him. 也许是她把他甩了
[09:42] Okay, look at this necklace. 看这条项链
[09:44] Maybe he gave it to her as a gift. 也许是他给她的礼物
[09:46] She gave it back to him when they broke up. 他们分手时她还给他了
[09:49] Her name starts with an “R”” 她的名字以R开头
[09:51] There’s a whole stack of fashion magazines here. 这里有一大堆时尚杂志
[09:53] Last year’s issue… 去年发行的…
[09:57] Subscription mailing label’s addressed to Rada Hollingsworth. 订阅标签上写着蕾达·霍林沃斯
[10:00] She lives on 23rd. 她住在第二十三大街
[10:02] So, Detective Bell was actually the one 所以贝尔警探才是查明
[10:04] who identified Ms. Hollingsworth as “The Queen.” 霍林沃斯小姐就是 “王后”的人
[10:08] A substantial contribution to the case, wouldn’t you say? 对案情有重大贡献 不是吗
[10:11] Yes. One of many he’s made during our work together. 对 我们共事过程中他的诸多贡献之一
[10:14] Sounds like you regard him as a real asset to the department. 听起来你觉得他是警局的重要人才
[10:19] Detective Bell is several standard deviations above the norm. 贝尔警探比普通标准要高出几个档次
[10:22] I’ve always regarded him as such. 我一直很欣赏他
[10:24] Your affection for the man really shines through. 你对他的欣赏表现得非常明显
[10:28] According to your deposition, 根据你的证词
[10:29] when you got to Rada Hollingsworth’s apartment, 当你们到达蕾达·霍林沃斯的公寓时
[10:32] the door was wide open. 门是大开着的
[10:34] That’s correct. 没错
[10:37] It was. 确实如此
[10:38] Ms. Hollingsworth? 霍林沃斯小姐
[10:43] Ms. Hollingsworth? 霍林沃斯小姐
[10:58] In here! 在这里
[11:08] Looks like she’s been dead for a couple hours. 看来她已经死了几个小时了
[11:12] These must be Silas’s boot prints. 这些一定是塞拉斯的靴印
[11:18] All right, I’m gonna call the station. 好吧 我给局里打电话
[11:19] Tell ’em to book Cole. 让他们拘捕科尔
[11:21] Don’t. 慢着
[11:23] You know, I’m not convinced that Silas Cole killed this woman. 我不确信塞拉斯·科尔杀了她
[11:26] Sorry. 抱歉
[11:27] Silas Cole walked into the station 塞拉斯·科尔拿着散弹枪
[11:29] holding a shotgun and confessed. 走进警局自首
[11:32] You were standing there looking at his footprints, 你站在那里看着他的脚印
[11:34] and your first thought was he didn’t kill Rada Hollingsworth? 而你的第一想法却是他没有杀人
[11:38] Not my first thought. 不是我的第一想法
[11:40] I tend to have thoughts in rapid succession. 我的思考过程很快
[11:42] She’d been shot in the chest, rib cage. Her heart… 她胸部中弹 肋骨处 她的心脏
[11:45] had essentially been obliterated. 基本被打碎了
[11:48] The Knight wouldn’t do that. 骑士不会那么做的
[11:51] Silas Cole said he killed her 塞拉斯·科尔说他杀她
[11:52] in order to save her soul. 是为了拯救她的灵魂
[11:55] In the Middle Ages, the heart was not just a symbol 在中世纪 心脏不光是
[11:57] of romantic love. It was the vessel for the soul. 浪漫爱情的象征 也是灵魂的容器
[12:01] So for him to shoot her in her heart– 所以对他来说 朝她的心脏开枪
[12:04] in the universe of his delusions– 在他的幻想世界中
[12:05] he would be sentencing her to eternal damnation. 会让她遭受永恒的诅咒
[12:08] He wouldn’t do that. He loved her. 他不会那么做 他爱她
[12:10] And the confession? The…footprints? 那他的招供呢 脚印呢
[12:14] Silas Cole was acting in diminished capacity. 塞拉斯·科尔行动能力很弱
[12:17] He may well have believed he was responsible, even if he wasn’t. 他也许相信是他干的 即使实际并非如此
[12:19] As to the footprints, there’s no question 关于那些脚印 毫无疑问
[12:21] that he was in the apartment. 他曾经在那间公寓里
[12:22] I just don’t believe he pulled the trigger. 我只是不相信他扣了扳机
[12:25] Which means, of course, someone else did. 也就是说 当然是别人干的
[12:31] Your Honor, Ms. Watson is scheduled 法官大人 华生小姐计划
[12:32] to testify at this hearing. 在这次听证会上作证
[12:34] – She can’t be here. – Excuse me, Your Honor, -她现在不能在场 -对不起 法官大人
[12:36] I have an important message for Captain Gregson. 我有重要的消息要告诉格雷森警监
[12:37] His phone is off. 他的手机关机了
[12:38] I would not interrupt otherwise. 否则我不会来打扰的
[12:43] What’s going on? 怎么了
[12:44] Mr. Holmes, while you’re on the stand in my courtroom, 福尔摩斯先生 当你上庭时
[12:47] you will limit yourself to testimony relevant to this case. 你只能陈述与本案相关的证词
[12:52] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[12:54] Yep. 明白
[12:56] Thanks for texting, Gretchen. What happened? 多谢你发短信来 格莱琛 怎么了
[12:58] While I was repairing the abdominal wall, 在我修补腹壁时
[13:00] a blood clot formed in the left ventricle. 左心室形成了一个血栓
[13:03] I thought this was supposed to be routine surgery. 我以为这只是个常规手术
[13:05] We thought he was out of the woods a few days ago, too. 我们也以为他几天前就脱离险境了
[13:08] There’s no such thing as “routine” 不过当你从腹部中枪恢复时
[13:09] when you’re recovering from a gunshot to the abdomen. 就没有什么事是”常规”的了
[13:11] What happened with the clot? 血栓怎么样了
[13:12] It got wedged in his right subclavian artery. 它塞住了他的右锁骨下动脉
[13:15] Obstructed the blood flow to his arm for about 30 minutes. 阻碍血液流入他的胳膊长达半小时
[13:18] So what’s the prognosis? 预测结果如何
[13:20] He might be fine. 他也许会没事
[13:22] Or…? 或者
[13:23] Or he may never regain full use of the limb. 或者他可能再也无法拥有健全的手臂了
[13:28] He’s in recovery. 他正在恢复
[13:45] Tell me again… 再跟我说一遍
[13:47] why they wait until five days 为什么他们在他中枪之后
[13:49] after he got shot to perform the operation. 等了五天才给他动手术
[13:51] They leave abdominal wounds open for a while. 他们让腹部的伤口开放一段时间
[13:53] It helps reduce infection. 可以帮助减少感染
[13:54] It’s absolutely standard procedure. 这是绝对标准的程序
[13:57] The timeline has nothing to do with the clot. 时间线和血栓没有关系
[13:59] He was still unconscious when I left. 我离开时他依然是不省人事的
[14:00] They’ll know more once he wakes up. 当他醒来后他们就会知道更多了
[14:03] I’m gonna go back to the hospital. 我要回医院了
[14:04] You should come when this is over. 当这事结束的时候你也应该来
[14:07] You haven’t visited Bell once since he was shot. 自从贝尔中枪后你还没有探望过他
[14:10] You asked me to grab you when we’re headed back in. 你让我在重新开庭的时候告诉你
[14:14] – Thank you for the news. – Hey. -谢谢 -听着
[14:17] Wide open doors? Puppies? 打开的门 小狗
[14:20] I’m just saying what I need to say to get us back to work. 我只是说了让我们回去工作需要说的话
[14:22] Well, it’s not just what you say. It’s how you say it. 不仅是你说了什么 还有你怎样去说
[14:25] You can hate what’s going on in there. 你可以厌恶那里发生的事
[14:26] You can think it’s beneath you. 你可以觉得不屑一顾
[14:27] But if the judge knows that you think that, 但如果法官知道你那么想的话
[14:30] how is that good for you? 对你有什么好处呢
[14:33] Be nice. 友善点
[14:35] It’s the smart play. 这是需要谋略智慧的
[14:45] 理解的前提 是意识到什么是 以及什么不是 我们能改变的事
[14:56] Did you put this on my desk? 是你把这个放在我桌子上的吗
[14:58] “At the head of all understanding is realizing “理解的前提是意识到
[15:01] what is and what cannot be 什么是以及什么不是
[15:04] and the consoling of what is not in our power to change” 我们能改变的事”
[15:08] It’s a lovely sentiment. 很可爱的观点
[15:10] First expressed by the 11th century poet Solomon Ben Judah. 出自十一世纪诗人所罗门·本·犹大
[15:15] But you know that ’cause you’ve got a photograph 不过你也知道因为在你的日程表上
[15:17] of Ben Judah’s bust on your day planner. 有本·犹大半身雕像的照片
[15:20] So? 那又怎样
[15:22] The saying is thought to be an early derivation 这段话被认为是静思祷告的
[15:24] of the Serenity Prayer, 早期起源
[15:26] which is commonly recited by… 被治疗期中的酗酒者和瘾君子
[15:29] recovering alcoholics and drug addicts. 广泛背诵
[15:32] Is that why you keep the photograph? 你是因为这个原因留着那张照片吗
[15:35] As a gentle reminder of the prayer? 作为做祷告的提示
[15:38] Is this some kind of threat? 你是在威胁我吗
[15:41] No. 不
[15:44] No, there’s nothing on earth that would make me reveal 不是 这世界上没有什么会让我
[15:46] a secret of that nature. 泄漏那种秘密
[15:50] It’s… it’s just a-a… tip of the cap, 这只是… 一种致意
[15:54] you know? 明白吗
[15:56] From one obsessive to another. 同道中人之间的致意
[16:00] Just an acknowledgment that the world we live in 只是对我们所居住的世界
[16:02] is so often too complicated for the rules we make 经常因为各种制度和限制
[16:04] to keep it orderly. 而变得复杂的一种认同
[16:10] Ms. Walker, ready when you are. 沃克女士 你准备好就可以开始了
[16:17] You heard about Marcus Bell’s complications, I take it. 我假设你听说了马库斯·贝尔的并发症
[16:23] Yes, of course. 是的
[16:24] I’m told they may have long-term implications for his career. 我被告知这会对他的职业生涯有长期影响
[16:28] In that light, I was wondering if you feel any regret 从这个角度看的话 我想知道你
[16:30] about your methods in this case. 有没有后悔你在这个案子中用的方法
[16:33] This is a courtroom, Ms. Walker, not a confessional. 这是法庭 沃克女士 不是忏悔室
[16:36] Fair enough. 好吧
[16:38] Let’s turn back to the Rada Hollingsworth investigation. 让我们回到蕾达·霍林沃斯的调查
[16:42] Yes, well, Captain Gregson did not agree with my assessment 好 格雷森警监当时没有同意我关于
[16:44] that Silas Cole was innocent of her murder, 她的被杀和塞拉斯·科尔无关的观点
[16:46] so Ms. Watson and I explored other avenues on our own. 所以华生女士和我就另辟蹊径了
[16:49] Ex-lovers, colleagues, a… 以前的情人们 同事们
[16:51] neighbor with designs on Rada’s apartment. 设计过蕾达住所的一个邻居
[16:54] All of those, dead ends. 所有这些 一无所获
[16:55] But in the course of exploring Rada’s life, 但在调查蕾达生活的过程中
[16:59] we learned that she was seeing an oncologist 我们发现她在看一位叫菲尼斯·霍布斯的
[17:01] named Dr. Phineas Hobbs. 肿瘤学家
[17:03] When had Ms. Hollingsworth been diagnosed with cancer? 霍林沃斯女士是何时被诊断出癌症的
[17:06] Seven months prior to her murder. 在她被谋杀前七个月
[17:08] Dr. Hobbs was administering a stage one drug trial 霍布斯医生当时管理着蕾达的
[17:10] – which Rada was enrolled in. – I’m sorry. Rada didn’t -第一阶段药物试验 -抱歉
[17:13] say anything to me about where she planned to go 蕾达离开我办公室时
[17:15] when she left my office. 没说过她的去向
[17:17] We tended to talk mostly about her diagnosis. 我们主要都是在谈论她的治疗
[17:20] I’m sure you understand. 我相信你可以理解
[17:23] She was really responding to the medication. 她对药物的反应很好
[17:25] It was beautiful to watch. 很开心看到这些
[17:27] I thought she might even go into remission. 我觉得她甚至进入了缓解期
[17:29] But, uh, I guess her ex-boyfriend had other ideas. 但我猜她的前男友有不同的观点
[17:34] Rada told you about her relationship with Silas? 蕾达告诉过你她和塞拉斯的关系
[17:36] Yes, she mentioned that her 是的 她提过她前男友
[17:38] former boyfriend was schizophrenic. 是精神分裂症患者
[17:40] She’d, uh, ask me for advice about it sometimes. 她有时会寻求我的建议
[17:45] I really had no idea 我一直不知道
[17:46] how sick the man was until he showed up here about… 那人病得有多严重直到他在
[17:50] about a week and a half before she died. 她死前一周半前出现在这里
[17:52] He was ranting. 他在大吵大嚷
[17:54] I thought about pursuing a committal. 我考虑过通知医院来收监
[17:56] I should have. Obviously. 显然我应该这么做
[17:59] Drug trials like yours are expensive, are they not? 你的这种药物实验很昂贵 对吧
[18:01] They’re rarely covered by insurance. 保险只会管很小一部分
[18:04] Rada Hollingsworth was a teacher. 蕾达·霍林沃斯是名教师
[18:06] Have you any sense as to how she paid for the study? 你知道她是怎么支付这项研究的吗
[18:09] I know exactly how she paid for it. 我当然知道她是如何支付的
[18:11] She cashed in her life insurance for a viatical settlement. 她通过她人寿保险的离世前结算来付现
[18:14] A viatical settlement is a repugnant, predatory arrangement 离世前结算是指患不治之症者
[18:18] whereby a terminally ill patient 向第三方以低于到期收益价出售
[18:21] signs away their future life insurance payment 人寿保险单以便
[18:24] in exchange for a monthly cash advance. 活着时享用的安排
[18:26] The company or individual making 支付那些费用的公司或个人
[18:28] those payments is essentially betting that their client 本质上是打赌他们的客户
[18:30] will die before the payments surpass the value of the policy. 会在支付的数额超过保险价值之前就死去
[18:35] In Ms. Hollingsworth’s case, the vulture circling overhead 在霍林沃斯女士的案子里 守株待兔的
[18:39] was an employee of a company called Helping Hands Viaticals. 是一家叫离世帮手公司的雇员
[18:44] That man’s name was James Dylan. 那人的名字是詹姆斯·迪兰
[18:47] The equation seems simple enough. 方程看起来很简单
[18:49] The longer she lived, the less profit for you. 她活得越久 你得到的利益越少
[18:51] In fact, according to the terms of employment of this place, 事实上 按照这地方的雇佣条例
[18:54] if she outlives the value of her life insurance policy, 如果她活得比人寿保险规定的久
[18:57] the money comes out of your pocket. So it seems like… 你就赚不到钱了 所以看起来
[18:59] you would have incentive to want her gone. 你有让她去世的动机
[19:01] Yeah, well, that doesn’t mean I killed her. 是的 但不意味着我杀了她
[19:03] – So where were you the night she died? – Look, -她死的那晚上你在哪 -听着
[19:05] if you want to talk about this, we can go somewhere else. 如果你们想聊这事的话 我们可以到别处
[19:08] And if you’re gonna grill me, I want a lawyer there. 而且你们要盘问我的话 我需要律师在场
[19:10] Right now, we got new leads in from a nursing home, 现在 我们有疗养院的新单子
[19:13] and I got to hit the phones. 我要电话跟进
[19:16] This place is a miserable warren of cynicism and despair. 这地方是愤世嫉俗和绝望的悲惨场所
[19:20] You’d think they’d have a hard time 你会觉得他们的雇员
[19:21] holding on to their employees. 过得很惨
[19:22] And yet the cubicles are full. 但办公室却都是满的
[19:25] Some of your colleagues even have diplomas on display. 你的一些同事甚至挂着文凭
[19:27] So it seems in this economy, your employers have no trouble 所以看起来在如今的经济形式下
[19:29] in attracting the overqualified. 你的雇主不难吸引高学历的员工
[19:31] – Yeah. So? – So… -所以呢 -所以
[19:33] I was wondering if they know that you’re a convicted felon 我在想他们是否知道你曾因重罪
[19:35] who’s spent time in prison. 蹲过监狱
[19:37] – Who told you that? – Seems like -谁告诉你的 -看起来
[19:39] a fair question. 是个合理的问题
[19:41] How did you learn about Mr. Dylan’s criminal record? 你是如何知道迪兰先生的犯罪记录的
[19:44] When I learned that James Dylan had sold Rada Hollingsworth 当我得知詹姆斯·迪兰卖给蕾达·霍林沃斯
[19:47] her viatical, I did some cursory research into his background, 离世保险时 我做了一些粗略的背景调查
[19:50] research his employers had apparently neglected to do. 他的雇主们显然忽略了这点
[19:54] That’s the beauty of the Internet. 这就是网络的妙处
[19:56] 24/7 access to everything from twerking kittens 二十四小时不间断的接触到
[19:59] to criminal records. 从跳电臀舞的小猫到犯罪记录的内容
[20:01] Mr. Dylan stated in a deposition given from his hospital bed 迪兰先生在医院的病床上宣誓作证时
[20:05] that you discovered that information from his phone. 指出你是从他手机上发现这些信息的
[20:07] Which you accessed without a warrant. 是在未经许可的前提下
[20:10] Would it surprise you to learn that James Dylan is lying? 当你知道詹姆斯·迪兰是在撒谎会吃惊吗
[20:14] Not necessarily. 那倒不必
[20:15] But you do tend to attract people who lie about 但你确实喜欢引诱他人
[20:18] your illegal behavior. 为你的不法行为撒谎
[20:20] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
[20:22] – Why, you did. – That’s my phone! -你说的 -那是我的电话
[20:25] According to your outgoing calls, you regularly contact 你的拨出号码历史显示 你经常
[20:27] the same local number several times a week. 一周几次地联系一个本地号码
[20:29] It has a 477 prefix. 前缀是477
[20:31] That’s the same as our precinct. 和我们分局的一样
[20:32] It’s a municipal number. 是政府部门的号码
[20:32] – You stole this. – Your calendar says you have -你偷了我的手机 -你的日历显示
[20:34] a recurring commitment every Tuesday. 你每周二都有一个反复出现的约会
[20:36] Now, there’s no heading on that appointment, 这些预约都没有标题
[20:37] so my first thought was weekly Brazilian, but then I noticed 所以我首先想到的是巴西人每周的聚会
[20:40] the address of the Tuesday rendezvous. It’s 202 Broadway, 但后来我注意到约会的地址是百老汇202号
[20:42] which, as it turns out, is the office 结果 那是纽约州
[20:44] – of the New York State Division of Parole. – Okay. -假释办公室的地址 -够了
[20:48] Let’s take this outside. 让我们到外面去说
[20:50] On the night that Rada Hollingsworth was murdered, 在蕾达·霍林沃斯被谋杀的那个晚上
[20:53] I was having a drink 我正在甘斯沃尔特街的
[20:55] at Sharkey’s on Gansevoort Street. 沙基酒吧喝东西
[20:58] And your presence in a bar is a violation of your parole. 你在假释期里不能去酒吧
[21:00] Yeah, I got sent upstate after a bar fight. 是 在酒吧争执后我被派到了北部
[21:03] I got out of control and I broke this guy’s legs. 我失控了 打伤了那家伙的膝盖
[21:06] So on the particular night that you’re asking about, okay… 所以 你想知道那晚怎么了
[21:09] I had had a lousy day at work. I mean, whatever, 我工作了一整天烦透了
[21:12] they’re all lousy, actually, but on this particular day, 事实上每个人都是
[21:14] I just felt like having a couple of drinks with a friend. 但在那天 我想去和朋友们喝酒
[21:17] Okay, there’s at least a dozen people who can vouch. 在场的那些人都可以作证
[21:19] I was nowhere near Rada Hollingsworth. 我根本没和蕾达·霍林沃斯一起
[21:21] – We’re gonna need names and numbers. – Okay, fine. -我们需要你提供姓名和电话 -没问题
[21:23] But please, don’t tell my parole officer. 但是请别让我的假释官知道
[21:27] James Dylan’s associates confirmed 詹姆斯·迪兰的同事证实了
[21:28] that he had indeed been drinking 蕾达·霍林沃斯被害当晚
[21:30] at the time Rada Hollingsworth was killed, 他的确是在喝酒
[21:33] so he was no longer a suspect. 所以他被排除嫌疑
[21:35] You are aware, of course, 你很清楚
[21:36] that it’s a crime to steal private property? 这是一起盗窃私人财产的案件
[21:39] I stole no property. 我没偷东西
[21:41] Nor did I call James Dylan’s parole officer. 我也没给詹姆斯·迪兰的假释官打电话
[21:44] So, 那么
[21:45] our investigation was back to square one. 我们的调查回到原点
[21:47] Usually, this means a distraction 通常情况下这意味着
[21:48] of some sort is called for. 需要些东西分散注意力
[21:54] Interesting. 有意思
[21:56] Hey, you never came down to eat. 你没有下楼吃东西
[21:58] I had extra. 还剩了些
[22:02] What gives? 怎么了
[22:03] Science– the most potent distraction of all. 科学 是转移精力的最有效方法
[22:09] Hey, I’ve been looking for that. 我一直在找这个
[22:11] Um, and what are you trying to distract yourself from? 什么事让你想分散注意力呢
[22:14] Silas Cole said he was summoned 詹姆斯·迪兰说他被召唤去
[22:16] to Rada Hollingsworth’s apartment, 蕾达·霍林沃斯的公寓
[22:18] which makes me think that the actual killer did the summoning. 我觉得是真正的凶手叫他去的
[22:20] Indeed, Silas received a phone call 事实是 詹姆斯·迪兰
[22:21] from a disposable cell phone 晚上八点四十接到了一通电话
[22:22] 8:40 P.M. 是一次性电话打来的
[22:24] 8:40. That’s not track. 八点四十 不足为奇
[22:26] Rada’s neighbor thought 蕾达的邻居在七点三十五
[22:27] she heard a truck backfiring at 7:35. 以为她听到了车爆胎的声音
[22:30] That had to be the shotgun blast 那肯定是凶手杀她时
[22:31] that killed her, so, why would you 开枪的声音 为什么
[22:32] kill Rada at 7:35, then wait over an hour 他会在七点三十五杀死蕾达
[22:36] Why, indeed. 确实
[22:38] I’ve been considering Rada’s autopsy. 我一直在看蕾达的尸检
[22:41] Her blood potassium levels were 22.4. 她血液中钾含量22.4
[22:44] That’s quite high, isn’t it? 相当高 对吧
[22:45] Not for a body a few hours postmortem. 对于死后几小时来说不是
[22:47] After you die, your cells start leaking potassium 人死后细胞开始向血液
[22:49] into the bloodstream. 释放钾
[22:50] So, the longer you’ve been dead, 所以你死得越久
[22:51] the higher your potassium level. 钾含量越高
[22:53] Of course, if you killed Rada, 当然 如果你杀了蕾达
[22:55] then waited an hour before calling Silas, 还等一个小时后才打电话
[22:57] it could be because you wanted the potassium 除非是你想让她血液里的钾含量
[22:59] in her blood to build up. 越来越高
[23:00] Mm. And what would be the purpose of that? 但这样做是为什么
[23:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[23:03] To conceal an already elevated potassium level? 为了隐藏已经增加的钾含量吗
[23:06] Potassium chloride is an extremely effective way 氯化钾是一种很高效的
[23:08] of killing someone. 杀人手段
[23:09] It does the heavy lifting at most of your state-sanctioned 它是所有致命注射剂中
[23:12] lethal injections. 见效最快的
[23:13] It sounds crazy, but it would explain the time gap. 听起来很疯狂 却能解释一小时的时间差
[23:15] And it would be easy enough for us to figure out 而且很容易检验我们是否正确
[23:17] if we’re right. We just test the vitreous fluid in her eyes. 我们刚刚检查了她眼内的玻璃体液
[23:19] It’s not subject to the postmortem 那不受她死后钾含量
[23:21] potassium build-up. 升高的影响
[23:22] Of course, it wasn’t crazy at all. 这一点都不疯狂
[23:24] The tests confirmed what Watson and I had suspected. 这个检验证实了我和华生的猜想
[23:28] Rada Hollingsworth was killed 过量的氯化钾
[23:29] with an overdose of potassium chloride. 导致了蕾达·霍林沃斯的死亡
[23:32] This discovery exonerated Silas Cole, 这个发现
[23:35] who we had confirmed 证实之前合法逮捕的
[23:36] was legitimately 塞勒斯·科尔
[23:38] delusional. 是无罪的
[23:39] The murder was clearly the result of careful planning, 凶手有一套精密的计划
[23:42] and he was in no fit state to carry out such methodical work. 但他却没能实施这套有序的计划
[23:46] You’re smiling. 你笑了
[23:48] That is the first time 这是我们开始之后
[23:49] you have been anything but irritated since we started. 你第一次笑
[23:52] Well, an innocent man was freed. 无辜者得到释放
[23:54] And what, in your opinion, does this have to do 在你看来 这件事
[23:57] with what happened to Detective Bell? 和贝尔警监的事有关吗
[24:03] Whether one believes 不论是否有人相信
[24:04] that I have occasionally broken the rules or not, 我偶尔违反规定
[24:08] you cannot evaluate the work that Watson and I do 请你不要忽视 正是因为我违反规定
[24:10] without considering the good that so often comes of it. 我和华生的工作才能有进展
[24:15] Whatever happened later, it matters 不管最后发生了什么
[24:18] that a mentally ill citizen is not unjustly imprisoned 重要的是现在一位有精神疾病的公民
[24:21] at the moment. 没有含冤入狱
[24:23] It has to matter… to all of us. 这对我们来说才是重要的
[24:28] Or we might as well just 要么我们直接解散机构
[24:29] dissolve this institution and start again. 重新组员
[24:32] This is just one instance. 这只是一个例子
[24:33] There are many, many others. 还有许多许多个
[24:35] All of which, by the way, 所有这些
[24:37] my partner and I donate free of charge 我的搭档和我都无偿
[24:39] to the city of New York, so… 为纽约市工作
[24:44] I hardly think this proceeding is 我不认为这场诉讼
[24:45] the appropriate response to our work. 是对我们工作成果的回报
[24:47] And what is the appropriate response? 那你觉得什么才是
[24:49] “Thank you” would be nice. 一句谢谢就够了
[24:54] I’ll make sure Marcus Bell gets that message. 我会转告马库斯·贝尔这句话的
[25:10] Well, Bell’s stable. 贝尔的情况稳定了
[25:12] They’ve decided to keep him sedated overnight. 他们觉得晚上给他用镇静剂
[25:14] Less stress on his system. 让他的身体系统轻松一些
[25:16] And you’re making Yorkshire pudding. 而你在做约克郡布丁
[25:18] Well spotted, Watson. 观察力不错 华生
[25:20] Most Americans mistake them for muffins. 大部分美国人都分不清它和松饼
[25:23] When I was younger, our governess would enlist my help 我小的时候 我们的女家教会让我
[25:25] in making Yorkshire pudding for Sunday lunch, 帮忙做周日午餐的约克郡布丁
[25:26] and ever since then, I’ve found making them 从那时起 我就发现做布丁
[25:28] to have a calming effect. 有一种镇静的作用
[25:30] Yeah, Gregson told me about the hearing. What…? 格雷森跟我说了听证会的事 怎么…
[25:34] I enjoy making Yorkshire Pudding, Watson. 我喜欢做约克郡布丁 华生
[25:35] Not eating it. It is absolutely revolting. 不吃它们 实在是太难吃了
[25:38] I could dig you one out if you’d like to try it. 你要是想尝尝我可以给你拿出来一个
[25:40] I’m good, thanks for asking… 我不要 谢谢你能问我…
[25:41] after you threw them away. 在你把它们扔掉之后
[25:44] Oh, you’re upset with me. 你对我很生气
[25:45] You know, for a genius, you can be a real nimrod. 对一个天才来说 你可以是个好猎手
[25:47] You know that I have to testify tomorrow, right? 你知道我明天要去作证 对吧
[25:49] Which means I get to lie under oath 也就是说我得在宣誓后
[25:51] about puppies and-and wide open doors and… 撒关于小狗和开着的大门之类的谎
[25:53] Shouldn’t be a problem. If we stick to our story, 应该不成问题 如果我们坚持我们的说法
[25:54] there’s nothing they can do. 他们就无计可施
[25:55] Well, if you bothered to come up with a better story, 如果你能想出一个更好的故事
[25:58] it wouldn’t be so obvious that we were lying. 我们就不用撒这么明显的谎了
[26:00] You’re practically daring them to fire us. 你就是在挑衅 让他们解雇我们
[26:01] You think I’m letting my ego pay too big a role in this affair? 你觉得在这件事中我太自负了吗
[26:04] This is not about your ego. 这跟你的自负无关
[26:06] I know that we color outside the lines a lot, 我知道我们经常越界
[26:07] but this time, Bell got shot. 但这次 贝尔中枪了
[26:09] Doesn’t that give you pause about how we do our jobs? 这不会让你暂停一下我们的工作方式吗
[26:11] No. Why not? 不 为什么呢
[26:13] Why do we get to be above the rules? 为什么我们要凌驾于法律之上
[26:15] Because our methods work, 因为我们的方法行得通
[26:17] and I’m comfortable that our actions are guided 而且我很高兴我们的行动是以道德
[26:19] by a morality which supersedes any clumsy employee manual. 而不是愚蠢的员工守则作为指导的
[26:24] The danger with rulebooks, Watson, 规则的危险 华生
[26:25] is that they offer the illusion 在于它们让人幻想
[26:26] that leading a moral life is a simple undertaking, 引导道德的生活是一项简单的事业
[26:28] that the world exists in black and white. 世界非黑即白
[26:30] Welcome to the grays. 欢迎来到灰色地带
[26:35] Miss Watson, 华生小姐
[26:36] you and your partner have often found yourselves 你和你的搭档经常在警察前面
[26:38] inside of crime scenes 到达犯罪现场
[26:39] and other places of interest ahead of the police, 和其他一些可疑地点
[26:42] ahead of any kind of warrant. 没有任何搜查令
[26:44] Would you say that’s a fair assessment? 你觉得这是公正的评价吗
[26:46] I’d say it’s happened on occasion. 我会说这偶尔会发生
[26:48] How? 如何发生
[26:49] We’ve encountered an unusual number of open doors. 我们遇到过很多打开的门
[26:53] Open doors. 打开的门
[26:55] I see. 我懂了
[26:57] Did you ever break into a place to help out a puppy? 你是否曾经闯过空屋去帮助一只小狗
[26:59] Once. Although we didn’t realize 只有一次 但我们进去后
[27:02] it was a puppy until after we were inside. 才发现那是一只小狗
[27:05] And how did you and your partner 你和你的搭档
[27:06] learn about Mr. Dylan’s criminal record? 是如何发现迪兰先生的犯罪记录呢
[27:09] We looked into his background 在等着和他谈话的时候
[27:11] while we were waiting to talk to him. 我们调查了他的背景
[27:13] Neither of you stole Mr. Dylan’s cell phone? 你们两个都没有偷过迪兰先生的手机
[27:15] No. 没有
[27:16] So, you are committed to the same version of events 所以 对这些事你坚持和你搭档
[27:19] as your partner? 一样的说法
[27:22] No further questions. 没有问题了
[27:23] Actually, I’d like to ask a few questions. 事实上 我想问几个问题
[27:26] You want to cross-examine your own partner? 你要盘问你的同伴吗
[27:27] I am within my rights, Your Honor. 我只是在行使我的权利 法官大人
[27:29] I’m acting as my own counsel. 我在做自己的辩护律师
[27:30] Yeah. 好吧
[27:32] I’ll be as brief as I can, Your Honor. 我会尽可能简单的 法官大人
[27:36] After you and your partner… 在你和你的搭档
[27:38] Uh, should I refer to myself as “Your partner,” 这里我该用’你的搭档’指代自己
[27:39] or should I refer to myself in the first person? 还是直接用第一人称比较好
[27:41] Doesn’t matter. 都可以
[27:43] Great. 好吧
[27:44] After you and your partner freed Silas Cole, 在你和你的同伴释放了塞拉斯·科尔后
[27:47] how did you go about finding the real killer? 你们是怎么找到真凶的
[27:51] Rada Hollingsworth died of a potassium overdose. 蕾达·霍林沃斯死于钾摄入过量
[27:53] Potassium chloride is something that you can get online, 氯化钾在网上就能购买到
[27:56] but to use it in the way that the killer did, 但像凶手那种使用手法
[27:59] you had to understand the biochemistry of dying tissue. 你必须了解濒死组织的生化机制
[28:02] That’s why the killer waited over an hour 这就是凶手等了一个多小时
[28:04] before calling Silas Cole. 才给塞拉斯·科尔打电话的原因
[28:05] All of that suggested we were looking for someone 这些都表明了我们找寻的凶手
[28:07] with a medical background. 必须有医学背景
[28:09] Hmm. Rada Hollingsworth– she was a cancer patient. 蕾达·霍林沃斯 她是个癌症患者
[28:11] She was attended by a virtual platoon of medical professionals. 她接触到的医学专家估计得有一个排
[28:15] So, are you saying that they were all suspects? 那么你是指他们都有嫌疑
[28:17] I’m saying that, when we started looking, 我的意思是 在我们一开始调查的时候
[28:19] none of them were. 他们都没有嫌疑
[28:20] We didn’t have a motive, 我们没发现动机
[28:21] so we went to the morgue. 所以我们就去了停尸间
[28:23] You examined Rada Hollingsworth’s body 为了给调查找线索
[28:25] in an effort to find an investigative bread crumb. 你检查了蕾达·霍林沃斯的尸体
[28:27] Yes. 是的
[28:28] But I should say, 但我得说
[28:29] “body” isn’t really a 100% accurate way of putting it. “尸体”并不是百分百准确的表述
[28:35] The remains of Rada Hollingsworth’s internal organs. 蕾达·霍林沃斯的内脏遗骸
[28:40] Shredded by buckshot. 被铅弹撕碎
[28:43] Then dissected by the M.E. 被法医解剖
[28:45] Then divvied up, organ by organ, into their own bags. 然后一个器官一个器官的被分开放入袋中
[28:48] Hmm. This is gonna get messy. 场面会不太好看了啊
[28:51] Shall we unpack? 该拆包了吧
[28:54] Do you really want me to describe everything in the bags? 你真的要我一一描述袋里的东西
[28:57] Well, why don’t you just skip to the good bit? 好吧 你还是直接跳到精彩的部分吧
[28:59] Nothing unusual with the liver. 肝脏没问题
[29:02] Her heart– pretty much just a bunch of muscle fiber. 她的心脏 基本上就是一堆肌肉纤维了
[29:08] The killer must have put the shotgun barrel right over it. 凶手的散弹枪管肯定直指这里
[29:11] Now, do we think that this was by chance, 那么 这些都是巧合
[29:13] or was the obliteration of the heart intentional? 还是故意要消除心脏里的某些痕迹呢
[29:17] It seems like overkill, literally. 表面上看着像过度杀戮
[29:18] I mean, she was already dead from the potassium. 我是说 她早就因为钾摄入过量死亡
[29:21] You’d only destroy the heart 只有因为你想要隐藏某些东西
[29:22] if you were looking to conceal something about it. 你才会这么销毁心脏
[29:25] Hmm. And how would we determine 那我们又怎么判断
[29:27] whether the tissue was healthy when she died? 死前她的心脏是否健康呢
[29:30] Well, that’s what microscopes are for. 这就是显微镜的用途
[29:32] Hand me that box of slides. 把那盒玻片递给我
[29:36] Rada’s cardiac tissue showed clear signs 蕾达的心肌组织明显显示出
[29:38] of dilated cardiomyopathy. 扩张型心肌病的特征
[29:40] Her heart was enlarged. 她的心脏开始膨胀
[29:42] She would have started to feel symptoms 她应该开始感觉到
[29:44] of congestive heart failure. 充血性心力衰竭的症状
[29:46] Could her enlarged heart have been a result of her cancer? 她膨胀的心脏有可能是因为癌症导致的吗
[29:49] Not directly. 没有直接关系
[29:50] And everything in her records looked normal 而且她几月前的记录
[29:52] from a few months previous. 一直都很正常
[29:54] What, then, do you think caused the change? 那么 你觉得是什么导致了这个
[29:56] Well, it’s not unusual for it 如果是一些
[29:58] to be a side effect 化疗药物的副作用
[29:58] of certain chemotherapy drugs, 就一点都不奇怪了
[30:00] especially more aggressive treatments. 特别是一些用于比较积极的疗法中的药物
[30:02] Treatments such as the ones 像是由菲尼斯·霍布斯医生主导的
[30:03] Rada was receiving on the drug trial 蕾达也正在接受的疗法中
[30:05] run by Dr. Phineas Hobbs? 用到的那种试验性药物吗
[30:07] The drug was in stage one trials. 这种药物还在第一试验阶段中
[30:08] Typically, an experimental drug 通常情况下 这种试验性药物
[30:10] becomes hugely profitable once it gets to stage two. 到了第二阶段 它的利润就会非常可观
[30:14] We’re talking millions of dollars 只要有人知道了蕾达的情况
[30:15] that wouldn’t have made it into Dr. Hobbs’ pockets 数百万美元就进不了
[30:18] if anyone learned about Rada’s condition. 霍布斯医生的口袋中
[30:19] So, in other words, there, 所以 换言之
[30:21] buried within that bag of posthumous slop, you found… 在那些遗体的内脏中 你发现了…
[30:24] A motive. 动机
[30:26] I’m sorry. You told me you had a few follow-up questions. 不好意思 你跟我说要问些后续问题
[30:29] It sounds like I’m a suspect. 但现在看上去我是嫌疑犯了
[30:30] You most assuredly are. 你自己最清楚了
[30:33] Well, then, uh, I’m getting a lawyer. 好吧 我要找个律师
[30:36] Aah! What the hell are you doing? 你干嘛
[30:37] Hurts quite a bit, doesn’t it? 很痛 是吧
[30:38] I bet you’ve got a nasty bruise under there. 我猜那下面有块惨不忍睹的淤青
[30:39] That’s the thing about shotguns. 这就是和散弹枪的坏处
[30:41] If you don’t know how to brace them properly, 如果你不知道正确的使用方法
[30:42] the kickback will get you every time. 后坐力会让你每次都受伤
[30:44] I hurt myself playing squash. 我是玩壁球的时候受伤的
[30:46] Once you dispatched Rada, 在搞定了蕾达之后
[30:47] it was time to put your patsy in play. 就是你的替罪羊登场的时候
[30:49] Well aware of Silas’s delusions, 你非常清楚塞拉斯的妄想症
[30:51] you telephoned him to come to the crime scene. 所以你打电话给他 让他去犯罪现场
[30:53] We think you convinced him he killed Rada. 我们认为你骗他 让他相信他杀了蕾达
[30:55] Then you gave him the gun, 然后你把枪给了他
[30:56] shoved some shotgun shells in his pocket, 塞了点散弹枪壳到他口袋中
[30:57] and then sent him on his way. 然后让他上路
[30:59] I’m sure you thought he’d get gunned down. 我猜你以为他一定会被一枪射杀
[31:01] Either way, you were covered. 不管怎么样 你都安全了
[31:02] Or at least you thought you were. 至少你是这么以为的
[31:03] But the shotgun didn’t just kick back into your shoulder. 但散弹枪的后坐力不仅伤到了你的肩膀
[31:05] The trigger caught your finger, as well. 扳机还伤到了你的手指
[31:06] Opened up a nasty little cut, didn’t it? 在你手上开了条小口 不是吗
[31:08] It’s not the kind of thing you’d notice 对第一次犯案的人来说
[31:10] in the heat of committing your very first murder. 这种小事通常都注意不到
[31:13] But it drew enough blood that some of it wound up 但你放到塞拉斯口袋里的
[31:15] in the grooves on the strike plates 子弹壳碎片上的槽沟里
[31:16] of those shells you put in Silas’s pocket. 却留下了足够多的血迹
[31:19] You wiped the shells clean of prints. 你擦干净了弹壳上的指纹
[31:20] You’re a smart guy. 这点很聪明
[31:22] But those little grooves– they’re hard to get to. 但那些小槽沟 却很难清理干净
[31:24] We know the blood didn’t come from Silas or Rada. 我们都知道那不是塞拉斯或者蕾达的血迹
[31:27] This is a warrant to compel a DNA test from you. 这是给你的DNA强制测试许可证
[31:30] We can run the tests, wait for the results, or 我们可以做测试 等结果出来
[31:32] you can just start talking now. 或者 你可以开始老实交代了
[31:35] Dr. Hobbs confessed. 霍布斯医生认罪了
[31:37] He’s losing his medical license, 他丢掉了他的行医执照
[31:38] and he’s going to jail for a very long time. 还要把牢底坐穿
[31:41] Thank you, Doctor… Thank you, Miss Watson. 谢谢 医… 谢谢 华生小姐
[31:46] A very great pleasure indeed. 深感荣幸
[31:49] Redirect? 到我了
[31:51] Then what happened? 然后发生了什么
[31:53] You mean with Dr. Hobbs? 你是说霍布斯医生
[31:54] No. I’ve seen enough of your mutual 不是 我今天已经看够
[31:56] admiration society for one day. 你们互相吹捧的把戏了
[31:59] I’m talking about the reason we are actually here. 我说的是我们开这个会的原因
[32:03] The day you got Phineas Hobbs to confess to murder. 你们让菲尼斯·霍布斯认罪那一天
[32:07] What happened when you were leaving work? 你们结束工作后发生什么事了
[32:12] We were just heading out of the station. 我们正走出警局
[32:14] I’m not learning fencing from you, Holmes. 我可没向你学击剑 福尔摩斯
[32:17] – Please stop asking me. – It’s not fencing. -别一直问我 -这不是击剑
[32:19] It is singlestick. 这是剑形木棍
[32:21] Well, whatever it is, 好吧 随便它是什么
[32:23] I’m sure it’s fascinating, but I’m not interested. 我猜会有趣 但我真的不感兴趣
[32:25] At all. Now, if you want to talk about real sports, 一点都不 但要说到真正的运动
[32:28] like basketball… 像篮球什么的
[32:29] You couldn’t keep your voice down, huh? 你真的没办法小声说话 是吗
[32:31] Mr. Dylan, 迪兰先生
[32:32] it’s business hours. Shouldn’t you be… 现在是上班时间 你不是应该…
[32:34] trolling a cancer ward looking for prospective clients? 在癌症病房里巡视你的潜在客户吗
[32:36] No, ’cause I don’t have that job anymore. 没有 因为我已经没有工作了
[32:38] ‘Cause somebody overheard you at work. 因为在上班时有人听到你的话了
[32:40] They heard you say that I’ve been in jail. 他们听到你说我蹲过监狱
[32:42] They told my boss, and he fired me. 告诉了我老板 他就炒了我
[32:44] Well, that would matter less if you could actually sell… 本来没什么大碍的 要不是你确实…
[32:46] What’s the opposite of ice to Eskimos? 给爱斯基摩人卖冰的反面是什么
[32:48] Give the man a break. He just lost his job. 别再说了 他刚丢了工作
[32:50] Well, perhaps this is an opportunity for you 也许这是给你机会
[32:52] to do something a little less soul-sucking. 换个不那么丧尽天良的工作
[32:54] No, I won’t be doing anything because my boss 我什么工作都做不了了 因为我老板
[32:57] called my P.O. and he violated me. 通知了我的假释官 而他举报了我
[32:59] I’m going back to prison. 我要回监狱了
[33:01] That’s a regrettable outcome. 真是让人遗憾
[33:03] Regrettable? 让人遗憾
[33:04] You ruined my life, man. 你毁了我的人生
[33:06] You don’t get to just walk away. 我不能让你这么自在逍遥
[33:07] Gun! 有枪
[33:16] We got two men down: one officer 有两人中枪 一名警员
[33:18] and one suspect. 和一名嫌犯
[33:19] We need an EMT here ASAP. 赶快派一队医护人员过来
[33:24] No further questions. 我的问题问完了
[33:41] Well, thank goodness that’s over. 谢天谢地终于结束了
[33:44] Do you have any sense on how the judge is leaning? 你觉得法官会偏向哪边呢
[33:48] Guess we’ll find out in the morning. 只有明早才能知道了
[33:50] Yeah. 是啊
[33:53] I’m gonna head over to see Bell right now. 我现在打算去看贝尔
[33:58] All right, I’ll see you later at the Brownstone. 好吧 等会回褐石屋见
[34:16] How’s it going? 你怎么样
[34:17] All right. 还行
[34:22] I bumped into the nurse on the way in. 进来的时候我遇见了护士
[34:24] She said that you have some movement back in your arm. 她说你手臂恢复了点知觉
[34:28] Yeah, that might be a bit of an understatement. 对 而且不只是一点知觉
[34:45] They said I, uh… 他们说我
[34:47] might get better. 也许能恢复得更好
[34:52] In time, physical therapy can do wonders with nerve damage. 及时理疗对神经损伤能有显著疗效
[34:56] I’ve seen it. 我见过这样的例子
[35:00] The, uh… 那个
[35:02] the department… 局里面
[35:04] requires detectives to carry a gun, 要求警探佩枪
[35:06] so… 所以
[35:09] what happens if I can’t anymore? 要是我不能持枪了怎么办
[35:21] What are his chances of making a full recovery? 他完全康复的几率有多大
[35:23] Well, he’s young and healthy, which is good, 他还年轻且身体健康 这是好事
[35:25] but there’s no way to tell how much function he’ll regain. 但无法知道他能恢复多少手部功能
[35:31] Practicing left-handed is one way 练习使用左手能表现出
[35:33] to show you care about what happened. 你在乎这件事
[35:35] A better one would be to visit him. 但更好的做法是去看看他
[35:36] I’m well aware of your feelings on the matter, 你在逻辑上绕圈子
[35:37] even if your logic eludes me. 但我很清楚你对这事的态度
[35:39] This is not about logic. It’s the right thing to do. 这不是逻辑的问题 是应该做的事
[35:43] It would be an empty gesture. 那没有任何实际意义
[35:44] Unlike you, I have no medical insight to offer him. 不像你 我不能提供给他医学上的见解
[35:46] And I can’t imagine my presence would be anything 我的出现除了妨碍他的隐私以外
[35:47] more than an invasion of his privacy. 别无其他作用
[35:49] I don’t care if you lie in court, but do not lie to me. 你在庭上撒谎就算了 但不要骗我
[35:52] This is not about Bell’s privacy. 这跟贝尔的隐私无关
[35:53] This is about your guilt. 是因为你的内疚
[35:56] Look, you’re not directly responsible for what happened– 听着 这事不是你的责任
[35:58] that is on James Dylan. 只能怪詹姆斯·迪兰
[36:00] But this time, your fondness for blowing past 可这一次 你无视官僚权级的一贯作风
[36:01] “bureaucratic guidepost” got a man you respect shot. 害一个你尊敬的人中枪
[36:05] If I went, what would I say? 就算我去了 我能说什么呢
[36:07] I’ve got nothing to offer the man other than a few banal bromides. 除了那些陈词滥调 我什么都说不了
[36:10] What makes you think that’s not enough? 为什么你觉得那些不够呢
[36:25] This hearing has left me 听证会让我坚信
[36:26] no doubt that Sherlock Holmes is a singular mind, 夏洛克·福尔摩斯是个天赋异禀的人
[36:30] and the work that he’s done with Joan Watson has been 他和乔恩·华生的工作一直让纽约警局
[36:33] an asset to the NYPD. 大受裨益
[36:35] Now, that an officer was wounded during the course of that work 可现在有一名警员在这个过程中受伤
[36:39] is a highly regrettable outcome 这是十分让人遗憾的事
[36:42] but one that occurs in law enforcement. 但在执法部门也时有发生
[36:45] Another regrettable outcome in law enforcement 执法部门的另一件憾事
[36:49] is when officers decide that they are 就是警员觉得自己临驾于
[36:52] above the rules. 司法制度之上
[36:54] So in spite of Mr. Holmes’ 所以尽管福尔摩斯先生
[36:56] good intentions, he’s demonstrated amply 意图良好 却充分展现出
[36:59] that he doesn’t care to control his actions. 他觉得毫无必要控制自身行为
[37:03] As such, my recommendation to the commissioner 基于这些 我给局长的建议是
[37:06] will be that Mr. Holmes and Ms. Watson be terminated 终止福尔摩斯先生和华生女士
[37:11] as consultants to the NYPD. 与纽约警局的顾问关系
[37:45] You needn’t gloat. 不必幸灾乐祸
[37:47] It’s unbecoming of the good work that you did. 这跟你打赢的胜仗很不相称
[37:50] I’m not here to spike the ball. 我不是要炫耀
[37:54] I’m going to a meeting. 我要去参加互助会
[37:56] Seems like… maybe you should come with me. 也许你该和我一起去
[38:07] Boy, the Giants sure do suck this year. 老天 今年巨人队[纽约橄榄球队]太弱了
[38:10] Commissioner. 局长
[38:12] I’m not watching the Giants. 我没看巨人队的比赛
[38:14] I know. Just felt like it needed to be said. 我知道 只是觉得要一吐为快
[38:18] I wanted to make sure they’re taking good care of you here. 我想确保医院的人有好好照顾你
[38:21] The hearing ended today. The judge recommended 听证会今天结束了 法官建议
[38:24] that I end our arrangement with Holmes and his partner. 我终止局里跟福尔摩斯和他搭档的合作
[38:28] It’s just a recommendation, though. 但这只是个建议
[38:30] The decision’s mine. 决定权还是在我
[38:33] And I’ll admit it… 不得不说
[38:35] I’m struggling with it. 我很挣扎
[38:38] Captain Gregson pointed out that… 格雷森警监告诉我
[38:41] tossing Holmes opens the department up to charges 终止合作意味着所有福尔摩斯参与过的案子
[38:45] of impropriety on every case Holmes worked on. 都会让局里被控办案过程不当
[38:49] That’s a lot of closed cases that could get opened up again. 可能就有很多结案要被推翻
[38:52] Clearly, Holmes is a… loose cannon. 很显然 福尔摩斯一贯我行我素
[38:56] But this time, a first grade detective 但这次 一位一级警探
[38:58] got caught in his crossfire. 因为他而中枪
[39:01] Facing danger from a guy on your own team… 要面临来自同伴的危险
[39:05] can I really ask officers to do that? 我真的能要求我的警官这样做吗
[39:11] Wait, are you… 等等 你是…
[39:14] You’re asking me what you should do? 你是在问我该怎么做吗
[39:16] How could I not? 我怎么能不问呢
[39:17] You’ve been working with the guy for a long time, 你跟这家伙共事了这么久
[39:20] and… you’re the one who caught a bullet. 而且中枪的也是你
[39:49] I heard your hearing didn’t go too well. 听说你的听证会不太顺利
[39:51] Not well at all. 是非常不顺
[39:56] But the commissioner decided not 法官建议终止与我合作
[39:59] to accept the judge’s recommendation to terminate me. 但局长没有接受
[40:04] So I’m staying on as a consultant after all. 所以我还是留下继续做顾问
[40:07] With a little, uh, additional oversight. 不过会对我多些监督
[40:12] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[40:14] Any idea what changed his mind? 知道局长为何改变主意吗
[40:23] There’s much I should say to you. 我有好多话该对你说
[40:28] Thanks. 首先谢谢你
[40:30] For intervening with James Dylan. 替我挡了詹姆斯·迪兰的子弹
[40:34] You may very well have saved my life. 你可能因此救了我一命
[40:41] And, uh, I apologize. 其次我向你道歉
[40:47] I had James Dylan’s name before we went to see him. 去找詹姆斯·迪兰之前我就知道他的名字
[40:49] I should have done some proper research 我应该在擅自拿他手机前
[40:51] before I helped myself to his phone. 对他做些调查
[40:54] I should have been more discreet when I was attempting 在套他的话之前
[40:55] to loosen his tongue. 我应该更小心谨慎
[40:58] I could have provoked him less outside the police station. 在警局外面我也不该那么激怒他
[41:02] I could’ve… 我本可以…
[41:03] There’s any number of ways that this could’ve turned out 要不是你 这事还不一定
[41:05] other than the way it did. 会发展成什么样
[41:11] I hate what happened to you. 对于你的遭遇我很抱歉
[41:12] And whatever role I played in it. 我更讨厌这事是因我而起
[41:16] That’s why I’ve been avoiding this visit. 所以我才一直不来看你
[41:23] So, the palsy in your hand… 对你手部麻痹的症状
[41:26] I’ve done some research. 我做了些调查
[41:28] The clinic with the highest rate of recovery is in Gstaad. 康复率最高的诊所位于格斯塔德[瑞士城市]
[41:31] I’ve communicated with the director, 我跟那里的负责人联系过
[41:33] and they would be happy to take you on straightaway. 他们很乐意立刻接受你入院就诊
[41:36] But if you’d rather stay in New York, 但如果你想待在纽约
[41:38] their top physician travels here frequently 他们最好的医师经常会来这边
[41:41] and could consult with local specialists. 可以跟这里的专家一起会诊
[41:43] All at no cost to you, obviously. 当然你自己不用花一分钱
[41:50] Well, I’ll just, uh… 那我就…
[41:52] I’ll just leave you with their card. 把他们的名片留给你
[41:53] I feel good about the doctors here. 我觉得这里的医生挺好的
[41:56] These people are at the top of their field… 这些人可是该领域的权威
[41:58] Holmes, I don’t want a favor from you. 福尔摩斯 我不想欠你人情
[42:03] I’d rather not see you around here. 我宁愿你不要过来看我
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme