Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on Elementary… 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
[00:02] Irene Adler. 艾琳·艾德勒
[00:03] Got killed in her flat. 在她的公寓被杀
[00:05] Year and a half ago. 一年半以前
[00:06] That was Moriarty. 是莫里亚蒂干的
[00:07] And whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to? 请问我有幸在和哪位通话
[00:09] My name is Moriarty. 我的名字叫莫里亚蒂
[00:11] Irene Adler– did you have her killed? 艾琳·艾德勒 是你让人杀了她吗
[00:13] That is the question, is it not? 这就是你的问题 不是吗
[00:15] What was she like? 她是个怎样的人
[00:16] To me… the woman. 对我来说 她就是那个人了
[00:19] To me, she eclipsed and predominated 全天下的女人在她面前
[00:21] the whole of her gender. 都暗淡无光
[00:22] What do you think’s inside? 你觉得里面会有什么
[00:23] The reasons I’m here are personal. 我是为了自己才来这里
[00:26] Irene? 艾琳
[00:28] Irene. 艾琳
[00:33] Irene. Oh, Irene. Irene. 艾琳 艾琳 艾琳
[00:37] Irene! 艾琳
[01:00] Door’s open. 门开着
[01:07] Hi. You must be the P.I. 你好 你就是那个私家侦探吧
[01:10] Consulting detective, yes. 是顾问侦探
[01:12] Sherlock Holmes. 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[01:14] Consulting detective? 顾问侦探
[01:17] Is that different from a P.I.? 和私家侦探有区别吗
[01:20] There’s considerably less clandestine photography 有 我不会去偷拍
[01:23] of cheating spouses, yeah. 出轨的配偶
[01:26] Uh, as I mentioned in my e-mail, 我邮件里提过
[01:28] I’m looking into a matter for a friend of mine 我在帮我克利斯蒂拍卖行的
[01:30] who procures items for auction at Christie’s. 拍卖员朋友查几幅画
[01:32] Now, Mr. Kirby of the British Museum 大英博物馆的卡比先生
[01:34] said that as his top restorer, 说你是他最棒的修复员
[01:36] you were the person to see. 找你就对了
[01:39] Nice of Mr. Kirby. 卡比先生人真好
[01:44] Irene Adler. Nice to meet… 我叫艾琳·艾德勒 很高兴见到…
[01:48] You’re beautiful. 你真美
[01:51] Symmetry– I’m… 对称性 我
[01:53] trained to be on the lookout for it. 总是能留意到这个
[01:56] Anyway, I looked at those pictures you e-mailed. 我看过你发来的照片了
[01:59] Tell your friend at Christie’s that, I’m sorry, 告诉你在克利斯蒂拍卖行的朋友 很遗憾
[02:01] but those canvasses aren’t original Turners. 那些都不是透纳的真迹
[02:05] You’re certain? 你确定吗
[02:06] The provenance is quite convincing. 那些画的由来还挺可信的
[02:08] Yeah. They’re good forgeries but, you know, 没错 是赝品中的极品
[02:11] they’re forgeries. They’re supposed to be 但还是伪造的 那本该是
[02:14] the studies for The Fighting Temeraire, 《战斗勇猛号》的习作
[02:16] but they have a… a medium orange and ochre in them. 但画中有种 中橙色和黄褐色
[02:19] In 1839, you needed turmeric to make ochre paint. 在1839年 需要姜黄才能画出黄褐色
[02:23] But 1839 was also the beginning of your Afghan war; 但1839年 阿富汗抗英战争打响了
[02:27] the army commandeered turmeric for a preservative in rations. 军队强占了姜黄 用作军粮防腐
[02:32] That’s why you don’t see ochre in The Fighting Temeraire. 所以在《战斗勇猛号》中是没有黄褐色的
[02:36] Or any painting from back then. 那段时期的作品都不会有
[02:40] I’m surprised I hadn’t realized that. Yet. 我居然尚未意识到这一点
[02:44] Shame, really. 真是可惜
[02:46] The world would be a more interesting place 要是出现几张透纳的新作
[02:48] with a few new Turners in it. 这世界会更有趣
[02:53] So these are all your… work, are they? 这些都是你的作品 是吧
[02:56] Mm-hmm. 对
[03:01] You’re very gifted. 你才华横溢啊
[03:04] Do you do original work? 你有原创作品吗
[03:06] What could I add to all this? What could anyone? 这些画作上还需要添油加醋吗
[03:24] Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to linger, I just… 抱歉 我没想在这磨蹭 就是…
[03:30] It’s just… if these were all supposed to be reproductions, 这些都是复制品的话
[03:32] what is the original of Brueghel’s The Blind 这幅布鲁盖尔《问道于盲》的真迹
[03:35] Leading the Blind doing on your wall? 又怎么会挂在你墙上呢
[03:37] I wonder what the director of the Belgian National Museum 要是比利时国家博物馆馆长知道
[03:39] would have to say if he knew that you had returned 你把你画的复制品还给他
[03:41] your work to him and passed it off as the real thing. 自己保留了真品 不知他会作何感想
[03:46] How could you possibly know that? 你怎么会知道
[03:48] The original was damaged by shelling during the Great War. 真迹在一战时受到炮火损坏
[03:53] Hard to see why you, a restorer by trade, 而你作为一名职业修复员
[03:56] would recreate the gouges in the canvas. 不太可能会在画布上重塑磕碰的痕迹
[04:00] I’m curious– you don’t intend to sell it, 我很好奇 你既然不想卖
[04:03] so why take the risk? 又为什么冒险掉包
[04:09] The museum director wanted to file down the paint 馆长想要锉薄
[04:12] where the gouges were. 有磕碰的地方
[04:15] I told him that that would compromise 我跟他说 那样会有损
[04:17] what the artist intended, but he didn’t see it my way, 画家创作时的本意 但他不同意我的看法
[04:19] so I… 于是我
[04:22] preserved it. 将画保护了起来
[04:23] I see. 我明白了
[04:26] And some of these other paintings are… 那这几张也是
[04:29] preserved as well, are they? 你保护起来的 是吗
[04:34] A bargain then. 来做个交易吧
[04:37] I’ll tell you which of the paintings are reproductions 我告诉你哪些画是复制品
[04:39] and which of them are counts of felonious theft. 哪些属于重大偷窃罪
[04:45] And if I deduce correctly, 要是我的推测正确
[04:48] you’ll spend an evening in this great city with me. 你今晚就要陪我
[04:52] You’re not going to turn me in? 你不打算告发我吗
[04:53] I appreciate your efforts to keep the vulgarities 我很欣赏你努力保护这些画作远离
[04:55] of the modern era at bay. 现代粗鄙之人的魔爪
[04:57] Whether you agree to my game or not, 不管你答不答应
[04:59] I’ll leave you to your work. 你先忙吧
[05:02] I assure you, we would enjoy each other’s company. 我保证 我们一定会很享受彼此的陪伴
[05:07] I have no wish to coerce your attentions. 我无意强迫你
[05:10] You’re not boring at all, are you? 你真不是个无聊的人呐
[05:12] I make every effort not to be. 这是我一直以来的目标
[05:16] I accept, but I do have one question. 我答应 不过还有一个问题
[05:21] I’ve already told you that you’re beautiful, 我已经说过你很美
[05:23] and I can see the way you’re looking at me. 而你看我的眼神又如此明显
[05:27] Why would we need to leave this apartment 何必非得离开这座公寓
[05:28] to enjoy each other’s company? 来享受彼此的陪伴呢
[05:35] A game with proper stakes then. 看来是个危险的游戏
[05:40] Shall we? 来吧
[05:51] Ms. Adler, I understand you’re disoriented, 艾德勒女士 我明白你脑中一片混乱
[05:55] but it really is 2013. 但现在真的是2013年
[05:58] No. Mr. Stapleton told me 不 斯泰普尔顿先生告诉我
[06:00] it was my birthday seven different times. 已经过了七年
[06:02] He was lying. 他撒谎
[06:09] Dr. Anderson, 2861. 安德森医生 2861号房
[06:12] Dr. Anderson, 2861. 安德森医生 2861号房
[06:22] I’m here, if you want to talk. 你想谈谈的话 我在呢
[06:27] I can’t even imagine what you must be thinking right now. 我简直无法想象你在想什么
[06:36] What did you find at the house? 屋子里有什么发现吗
[06:38] Not much of anything yet. CSU’s there with Bell. 暂时还没有 贝尔和鉴证科还在查
[06:43] Is that her? That’s Irene? 就是她吗 这就是艾琳
[06:54] Your friend is fine. Physically. 你朋友身体上没事
[06:56] But if I had to put a name on it, I would say 非要说有事的话 我认为
[06:58] that she’s suffering from severe post-traumatic stress. 她这是创伤后压力症
[07:01] What happened to her? 她发生过什么事
[07:03] She doesn’t remember everything clearly, 她记不清了
[07:05] but she was abducted, moved from place to place. 但她被人绑架 转移过很多次
[07:08] There were five that she told me about. 她跟我说了五个地方
[07:10] And then she was subjected 她还遭受了
[07:12] to advanced psychological pressure tactics. 严重的心理压力
[07:15] Seems that somebody had set out to systematically destroy 看来有人想系统摧毁
[07:18] this young woman’s personality, 这位姑娘的人格
[07:21] and, for the life of me, I cannot give you a reason why. 只是我无法知晓这其中的原因
[07:24] Did she talk about the people who took her? 她有没有提过绑架她的人
[07:26] She dealt with only one person. 她只见过一个人
[07:29] He named himself Mr. Stapleton. 他自称斯泰普尔顿先生
[07:31] By day, he tinkered with her mind, 白天 他玩弄她的心理
[07:35] left white peonies by her bed at night. 晚上 就在她床边留下白牡丹
[07:38] Punishment, reward– all designed 打一巴掌再赏颗糖 都是设计好了
[07:41] to make Ms. Adler psychologically dependent on her captor. 要让艾德勒女士心理上依赖这个绑架者
[07:45] Did you get a description of Mr. Stapleton? 你问过斯泰普尔顿先生长什么样吗
[07:48] She said he was white, about five-ten, 她说是个白人 1米78左右
[07:50] but as far as what he looked like, 至于样貌怎样
[07:53] she drew this. 她画了这幅画
[07:54] He was wearing it every time she spoke to him. 她每次跟他讲话 他都戴着这个面具
[07:59] I’ve given her a sedative, 我给她开了镇静剂
[08:00] and we’re gonna keep her on a psych hold for a few days. 因精神问题我们要让她留院观察几天
[08:04] Thank you, Doctor. 谢谢 医生
[08:10] It’s odd to hear that man wonder why this happened to Irene. 听到那个人好奇艾琳怎么会发生这种事真奇怪
[08:18] It was because of me. 都是因为我
[08:23] Moriarty… 莫里亚蒂
[08:25] wanted me to believe that she was dead, 想让我相信她死了
[08:28] let me mourn her, 让我哀悼她
[08:31] get addicted to heroin. 染上毒瘾
[08:33] And then when I made steps towards recovery, 如今我正渐渐戒毒康复
[08:35] he sends her back to me. 他又将她送回我身边
[08:39] Well… part of her. 也许并不完整
[08:44] Yeah, where’d all her blood come from? 那她的那滩血是哪来的
[08:50] How did I not know that she was alive? 我怎么会不知道她还活着
[08:55] What-what did I miss? 我遗漏了什么
[09:00] Can you give us a minute? 能让我们单独谈谈吗
[09:01] Oh, yeah. Sure. 好的 当然
[09:17] Irene has been hurt badly, 艾琳受到了严重打击
[09:20] but she’s alive and she can get better. 但她还活着 还能康复
[09:24] – You can help her. – Yes, of course. -你可以帮她 -当然
[09:27] Whatever she needs. 不管她需要什么
[09:29] We’ve got clues. 我们有线索
[09:32] We can go and find that man. We can go back to the house… 能找到那个人 回到那间屋子…
[09:34] No, uh, I shan’t be consulting on Irene’s case. 不 我不该参与艾琳的案子
[09:39] Do you really want to sit this one out? 你真想不管这案子吗
[09:43] I need to look after her. 我得照顾她
[09:47] Besides, I don’t think I’d be much use. 而且 我应该也没什么用
[09:49] Moriarty is quite clearly smarter than I am. 很明显 莫里亚蒂比我聪明
[09:55] A man should know when he’s beaten. 战败时要有自知之明
[10:40] This is where we live. 我们就住这里
[10:43] I’ll show you where you’ll be staying. 我带你去看你的房间
[10:49] Um, your room is right next to the kitchen. 你的房间就在厨房边上
[10:52] I brought you some things to wear. 我给你拿了些衣物
[11:08] How do you think she’s doing? 你觉得她怎么样
[11:10] She seems less disoriented than before. 好像思路比之前清晰些了
[11:13] She has a few questions about this Moriarty character, 她对莫里亚蒂这个人还有些疑虑
[11:15] but don’t we all? 但我们又何尝不是
[11:17] – Have you heard from her family yet? – I don’t expect to. -有她家人的消息吗 -不指望了
[11:20] The uncle who raised her died shortly before we met. 把她带大的叔叔在我们认识不久后就死了
[11:23] Her brother was enjoying an extended adolescence in Thailand 上次听说她兄弟时 他还在泰国吃喝玩乐
[11:25] the last time we’d heard of him. 虚度年华
[11:29] Should we talk about a plan? 你有什么计划吗
[11:31] I look after her. 我来照顾她
[11:32] No. I know. I mean… 我知道 我意思是…
[11:35] should we talk about how that’s gonna work? 我们该谈谈以后该怎么办吧
[11:37] I mean, I want to help out any way that I can. 我愿意尽我所能提供帮助
[11:41] Look, do you even want me around? 你还想让我留下吗
[11:43] Is it too crowded in here? 会不会太挤了
[11:44] I-I can start looking for my own place. 我可以另找个住处
[11:45] Uh, no. This is your home. 不 这也是你的家
[11:50] I-I… I don’t have any answers for you, I’m afraid. 恐怕现在我还回答不了你
[11:53] We’ll have to figure this out as we go along. 顺其自然吧 会有办法的
[11:56] I do know that I want you to work. 我想让你帮忙调查
[11:59] We’ve been in the hospital for three days. 我们在医院待了三天
[12:01] And if you’re going to help find the people who took Irene, 如果你要帮忙找出绑走艾琳的人
[12:03] you need to get cracking. 就需要马上行动了
[12:05] Well, I’ve never consulted without you before. 我从来没有单独查过案
[12:07] Well, I am confident that Captain Gregson 我相信格雷森警监和贝尔警探
[12:09] and Detective Bell can handle the transition neatly. 能顺利地协助你接手
[12:12] Excuse me. 请让下
[12:22] You lurk. 你欲言又止
[12:24] I do. 没错
[12:27] I’m not your sober companion anymore. 虽然我不再是你的康戒陪护了
[12:30] But I know a relapse trigger when I see one. 但我能看出你旧瘾复发的迹象
[12:33] Have you talked to Alfredo? 你跟阿弗雷多谈过没
[12:35] I have no need of a sponsor to keep me from turning to heroin. 我不需要担保人阻止我复吸毒品
[12:38] I have my duties. Now go. 我的事自己能负责 你走吧
[12:41] My water turns hot, your case grows cold. 我的水热了 你的案子就不容乐观了
[12:49] Holmes really isn’t coming, huh? 福尔摩斯真的不来吗
[12:51] No. He wants to take care of Irene. 是的 她要照顾艾琳
[12:54] I mean, if things were normal, I’d say, there’s no way 正常情况下 他绝对不会
[12:56] he sits out an entire investigation, 对整个调查袖手旁观的
[12:59] but right now, who knows? 但是现在谁知道呢
[13:01] He’s really thrown by all this. 他被这一切搞得委靡不振
[13:03] Yeah, well, that makes two of us. 我也有同感
[13:06] Let me ask you something. 问你件事
[13:08] You believe this guy is real? 你认为真的有这个人吗
[13:10] Moriarty? 莫里亚蒂
[13:12] I do. 是的
[13:14] No Holmes? 福尔摩斯没来
[13:15] Well, finally tracked down the owner. 终于查到了房产所有人
[13:18] I don’t think we’re gonna learn too much from him. 我不觉得能从他身上获取太多信息
[13:20] He’s nine, and he lives in Austria. 他只有九岁 住在奥地利
[13:22] Kid’s never even seen the place. 那小孩儿根本没见过这房子
[13:24] He inherited it from his uncle when he was three years old. 他在三岁的时候从他叔叔那继承过来的
[13:27] Trust paid for a caretaker 信托基金付钱给一位管理员
[13:28] to come out a couple times a year. 每年来察看几次
[13:30] The caretaker didn’t see anything, either. 他也没有发现异常
[13:32] They must not have held her here that long. 她肯定被关在这里没多久
[13:34] Did you find anything when you looked around? 搜查的时候发现什么东西了吗
[13:36] Well, nothing much. That Stapleton guy 没什么 那个叫斯泰普尔顿的人
[13:38] had to know you were coming. 肯定知道你们要来
[13:39] He cleaned the place out. 他清理了房间
[13:40] No one who lives in the area saw anyone coming or going. 住在附近的人也没有看到有人进出
[13:45] Hmm? You got something? 你发现了什么吗
[13:47] Maybe nothing. 也许不重要
[13:48] Um… I have these reading assignments. 我做过一些阅读作业
[13:51] It’s part of my training with Sherlock. 是夏洛克培训我的一部分
[13:53] Lately, it’s been about art– 最近是关于艺术方面的
[13:55] how it’s forged, stolen, sold on the black market. 如何伪造 剽窃 在黑市上出售
[13:58] I just read about this color– gamboge. 我刚看了这个颜色说明 藤黄
[14:00] See, I usually just go with yellow. 我一般认为只是黄色
[14:02] Well, it’s the kind of yellow. 是黄颜色的一种
[14:03] See how bright the pigment is? 看到这个颜色有多亮吗
[14:05] Gamboge comes from a resin. 藤黄取于树脂
[14:07] It’s harvested in these trees. 在藤黄科植物上采集
[14:08] It’s found in Southern Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand. 只有越南 柬埔寨和泰国才有
[14:11] It takes a long time to harvest, 采集这个需要很长时间
[14:13] so it’s rare, and so is this brand. 所以很稀有 这个牌子也是
[14:15] I’m guessing there’s only a handful of places 我觉得在纽约没几个地方
[14:17] in New York that carry it. 能搞到这个
[14:19] Somebody had to buy this for Irene, right? 肯定有人得给艾琳买这个 对吧
[14:21] If we figure out where it came from, 如果能查到它的来源
[14:23] maybe we can find out who was watching her. 或许就能找到监管她的人
[14:27] Feels just like having Holmes here, doesn’t it? 感觉像是福尔摩斯附体 对吧
[14:39] Miss Adler. 艾德勒小姐
[14:41] Sherlock Holmes, P.I. Hi. 私家侦探夏洛克·福尔摩斯 你好
[14:44] Uh, apologies for the ambush. 很抱歉 我突然出现
[14:45] I was just… I arrived just as you were leaving. 我刚到这你就出来了
[14:46] No problem. What’s up? 没关系 怎么了
[14:50] Yes, well, it’s been several weeks 我们见面 审问
[14:52] since our meeting-turned-interrogation 然后”坚持不懈”的床上缠绵
[14:54] turned… sexual marathon. 这都过了几周了
[14:58] A memorable afternoon and evening. 真是难忘的下午和夜晚
[15:00] I’m sure you’d agree. 你肯定也同意
[15:02] Yet, each time I’ve tried to arrange for an encore, 但每次我要求再重温一次时
[15:04] I’ve been politely, 虽然你很礼貌
[15:06] but unmistakably rebuffed, 但都明确拒绝了我
[15:08] as is your right, of course. 当然这是你的权利
[15:11] Although, I admit, I’m not accustomed to rebuffings. 不过我必须承认 我不习惯拒绝
[15:14] You’re not accustomed to being 你是不习惯
[15:15] on the receiving end of rebuffings. 成为被拒绝的一方
[15:17] Quite so. It seems to me, 确实如此 对我而言
[15:20] we had an experience worth repeating. 我们拥有一段值得重温的回忆
[15:22] Just… I’m curious as to why you differ. 只是 我很好奇为何我们意见相左
[15:25] I don’t differ. 我不是有异议
[15:26] I reject your whole premise. 我认为你的前提条件都不成立
[15:28] Our afternoon was one of the most unique 我们共处的那个下午是我一生中
[15:31] and memorable of my life. 最难忘 最独特的经历
[15:34] It can’t be repeated. 是无法复制的
[15:35] We could try, but that’s just a game 我们可以尝试 但那只会
[15:37] of diminishing returns, isn’t it? 导致收益递减罢了 不对吗
[15:39] I’d rather just remember it the way it was. 我宁愿让它永远保持记忆中完美的模样
[15:42] You preserve the integrity of the initial encounter 你为了保留初次邂逅时那完整的记忆
[15:44] by denying yourself further ones. 而拒绝更多新的机会
[15:47] Interesting. 很有趣
[15:48] People don’t treasure things anymore. 如今人们不懂得珍惜
[15:51] You should try it. 你应该试试
[15:56] You’re not boring at all, are you? 你可不是个无趣的人 对吧
[15:58] I try not to be. 我努力避免
[16:01] What if I could offer you 如果我邀你共度
[16:02] another entirely unique experience? 另一段独一无二的时光呢
[16:04] Surely, that would be worth pursuing. 这肯定值得追求
[16:06] Unique is a high bar to clear. 独一无二可是很高的标准
[16:08] I’m fully aware of that. 我非常清楚
[16:11] But if you’re not concerned 但如果你不怕
[16:11] about keeping your clothes clean, 弄脏衣服的话
[16:14] I’m quite confident this would fit the bill. 我有自信能达到这一目标
[16:19] I did not know there were tunnels 我都不知道卡姆登市场底下
[16:20] underneath Camden Market. 有这种隧道
[16:22] Yeah. 是啊
[16:23] Well, they’re closed to the public, 它们不对公众开放
[16:24] ’cause they’ve got the unfortunate habit 因为这些隧道会时而
[16:26] of flooding every now and again. 不走运的水漫金山
[16:30] I was working on a case where I was required 我曾经办理过一件案子 当时我需要
[16:31] to spend quite a bit of time in London’s extensive network 长时间地待在伦敦那复杂的
[16:34] of underground tunnels and catacombs, 下水道和地下通道网中
[16:37] so, I made my own map. 所以我自己绘制了地图
[16:39] Um, in doing so, I became convinced there was 正因如此 我确信有一段
[16:43] a quarter mile of undocumented tunnel, 从未被记录过的约四百米长的隧道
[16:46] which was cut off 因为塌陷
[16:47] from its ilk by the cave-in. 而与其它隧道隔绝
[16:49] Now, there was just a simple matter 现在我只需要
[16:51] of some unsanctioned work with dynamite 做点未经批准的爆破工作
[16:53] to see if I was right or not. 就能知道自己是否正确
[16:58] Here we are. 到了
[17:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:04] Uh, should you really be doing that? 你这么做真的没问题吗
[17:06] It’s fine. 没事的
[17:07] I put the sign here myself. 这些指示牌是我自己放的
[17:10] Can’t have spelunkers poking around there, can we? 不能让勘探洞穴的人随意出入 对吧
[17:19] Shall we? 进来吧
[17:31] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[17:34] It’s a canal. 是条运河
[17:36] It dates back to the… 可以追溯到
[17:38] Roman occupation of Britain. 英国被罗马人占领的时期
[17:44] Those are prayer tablets. See? 那些石板上刻有祷文 看到没
[17:47] They’re messages from Roman citizens to their gods. 是罗马公民想要向他们的神传达的信息
[17:52] They date back millennia. 有一千年的历史了
[17:58] You and I are the only two people who know about these. 只有我们两个人知道这个地方
[18:07] No! 不要
[18:13] No! 不
[18:17] Irene. Irene. 艾琳 艾琳
[18:19] He changed the rules again. 他又改变游戏规则了
[18:21] Mr. Stapleton– 斯泰普尔顿先生
[18:22] he changed the rules, and he didn’t tell me. 他改规则了 他没告诉过我
[18:24] – Okay. – No! God, no! -没事了 -不要 天啊 不
[18:30] I’ll get some water. 我去给你倒杯水
[18:34] Sherlock… 夏洛克
[18:37] come… 过来
[18:39] come sit with me. 过来陪我坐会
[18:43] Tell me how you’ve been. 跟我说说你之前的生活
[18:46] What was the last year and a half of your life like? 之前一年半里你的生活是什么样的
[18:50] You moved to New York. 你搬到了纽约
[18:54] There must be a story there. 一定是有什么原因
[18:58] Hey, I’m back! 我回来了
[19:01] I should see if she’s learned anything. 我去看看她有没有什么新发现
[19:07] How is she? 她怎么样
[19:09] Uh, I don’t know. 不知道
[19:10] Maybe a hair better. 可能好点了
[19:12] What news from the front? 有什么新情况吗
[19:13] Well, I learned that there is such a thing 我知道有一个
[19:16] as a nine-year-old Austrian real estate tycoon. 九岁的奥地利房地产大亨
[19:19] Other than that, nothing. 除此之外 一无所获
[19:22] Hi, Captain. 警监
[19:23] Your gamboge tip paid off. 你那藤黄色的发现有进展了
[19:26] That pigment you found 你找到的那种颜料
[19:27] came from a specialty supply store in Tribeca 来自特里贝克区的一家颜料专卖店
[19:30] called Halcyon Paints. 店名叫翠鸟颜料
[19:33] They sold one package of it in the past few weeks, 过去几周 他们卖了一包这种颜料
[19:35] to a guy named Duane Proctor. 给一个叫杜安·普罗克特的人
[19:37] Did a five-year stretch a while back 过去五年的记录显示
[19:39] for assault with a deadly weapon. 他曾使用致命武器攻击他人
[19:41] Do you know where he is? 你知道他在哪吗
[19:43] His PO says he’s been crashing 他的监察官[监视缓刑犯的官员]说
[19:44] with his brother since he got out. 他自出狱后就借宿在弟弟家
[19:46] We’re on our way to talk to him right now. 我们现在就去找他谈谈
[19:48] Look, I’m sorry, I just don’t think 抱歉 只是我不觉得
[19:50] that there’s any way Duane had anything to do with… 杜安和这个…
[19:52] What exactly are you talking about? 你是指什么来着
[19:54] An abduction? 绑架吗
[19:55] Well, he did do a stint in Sing Sing, yeah? 他确实在新新监狱呆过 是吧
[19:57] Duane has made a genuine effort to reform himself. 杜安很努力地在洗心革面
[20:01] Look, I wouldn’t let him stay at the house 如果我不相信这点
[20:02] if I didn’t believe that. 就根本不会让他住在我家里
[20:03] – I tutor kids here. – Captain, -我还在这给孩子们上课呢 -警监
[20:05] he just pulled up. 他回来了
[20:07] Sit tight. Muldoon, stay with him. 你别动 穆尔登 看着他
[20:13] Duane Proctor? 杜安·普罗克特吗
[20:15] Captain Gregson, NYPD. 我是纽约警局的格雷森警监
[20:18] What’s going on here? 发生了什么事
[20:20] We were wondering if we could ask you a few questions 能不能问你几个关于
[20:22] about Irene Adler. 艾琳·艾德勒的问题
[20:25] I’m supposed to know who that is? 我应该知道那是谁吗
[20:26] Yeah, I kind of doubt you kidnapped her 我怀疑你绑架了她
[20:28] and never asked her name. 但从没过问她的名字
[20:29] What? What the hell are you guys talking about? 什么 你们到底想说什么
[20:30] Hey, don’t waste our time, man. 别浪费时间了 伙计
[20:32] The paint you bought– the yellow paint– 你买的黄色颜料
[20:34] Irene was using that when we found her. 在我们发现艾琳的时候 她正在使用
[20:36] Yellow paint? 黄色颜料
[20:37] Okay, I bought some paint and brushes and stuff, 我是买了些颜料画笔之类的绘画工具
[20:39] but I don’t know this Irene whoever. 但我不认识这个叫艾琳的人
[20:42] I bought that stuff for Isaac. 那些是我给艾萨克买的
[20:43] My brother. He’s a tutor. 我弟弟 他是个家庭教师
[20:44] One of his kids needed some supplies 有一个他的学生需要
[20:46] for an art project or something…? 这些工具画画
[20:50] Stay with him. 看着他
[20:52] Wait, wait, wait. 慢着 慢着 慢着
[20:54] Okay, open, open. 好了 开门 开门
[20:56] Ho! 不许动
[21:00] You hit? 你受伤了吗
[21:03] Call it in! Call it in! 叫人进来 叫人进来
[21:05] Wait. No, he went out the back! 不 他从后门逃走了
[21:06] All right, just lay down, lay down. 好了 别动 躺下
[21:09] Tell ’em to put out a BOLO for Isaac Proctor. 让他们对艾萨克·普罗克特发通缉令
[21:12] We came looking for the wrong brother. 这兄弟俩里 我们找错人了
[21:18] I don’t know why my brother did what he did. 我不知道我弟弟为什么这么做
[21:20] I didn’t even know he had a gun. 我连他有枪都不知道
[21:21] We found a small arsenal 我们在他车库的柜子里
[21:23] in that locker in his garage. 发现了一个小型武器库
[21:25] He had guns, silencers, 那里有手枪 消音器
[21:27] passports under three different names. 三本署名不同的护照
[21:29] And I am just as confused about this as you are. 对此我和你一样一头雾水
[21:31] My brother was the good one. He was the smart one. 我弟弟是个好人 还很聪明
[21:33] Before he was tutoring kids, 在给孩子们做家教之前
[21:34] he worked in a freakin’ think tank. 他还在研究所工作
[21:36] He ever mention a guy named Moriarty? 他提过一个叫莫里亚蒂的人吗
[21:39] We went to high school with a guy named Maury Goldberg. 我们有个高中同学叫莫里·戈登伯格
[21:41] No. It’s one name– a last name. 不 是连在一起的 是一个姓
[21:45] Moriarty. 莫里亚蒂
[21:48] Isaac never mentioned him. 艾萨克从没提过他
[21:50] If he did, I would tell you. 如果他说过 我一定会交代的
[21:52] I don’t want to go back to prison, man. 我可不想重回监狱 长官
[21:56] I’m sorry. I don’t know his face, 抱歉 但我不认识他的脸
[21:57] and I don’t know his voice. 他的声音也是
[21:59] If he ever came to the house I was in, I don’t remember it. 我不记得他在我被关的时候来过那所房子
[22:03] What about his brother… 那他的弟弟…
[22:06] Isaac? 艾萨克呢
[22:10] I’m sorry. I-I just can’t tell. 抱歉 我记不清了
[22:12] It’s okay. 没关系
[22:14] It’s brave of you to just come down. 能到这来指认 你已经很勇敢了
[22:17] If that’s all there is, I think we’d best be going. 没其他事的话 我们还是走吧
[22:27] It’s weird to see him walk away from a case. 看到他对案情漠不关心 真诡异
[22:30] I mean, don’t-don’t get me wrong; I get it. 别误解 没别的意思 我明白的
[22:32] It’s just weird. 但还是很奇怪
[22:35] Well, how’s the detective doing that got shot? 那个被枪击的警探怎么样了
[22:37] Six broken ribs, 六根肋骨骨折
[22:39] punctured lung. 肺部破裂
[22:40] He’s lucky he was wearing his vest. 万幸的是 他穿着防弹背心
[22:42] He’s lucky the perp decided to shoot him there. 万幸的是 凶手选择在那朝他开枪
[22:45] The weapons we found were modified. 我们发现车库里的武器都改装过
[22:47] They had suppressors. 装上了消除器[可致命]
[22:49] Tells me Isaac Proctor is a pro. 这说明艾萨克·普罗克特很专业
[22:52] He could’ve killed Muldoon 如果他想 他可以杀死
[22:54] if he chose to. 穆尔登
[22:56] So what now? 现在进展如何
[22:57] We keep digging into Isaac’s background, 我们还在挖掘艾萨克的背景
[22:59] see if we can’t connect him to Holmes’s pal. 调查他和福尔摩斯红颜知己之间的联系
[23:03] In the meantime, his picture’s still out there. 对他的通缉令也发出了
[23:04] It’s not much, but it’s where we start. 目前就这些 但我们会一步一步来
[23:18] Ten messages before you call me back? 发了十条消息你才回电话吗
[23:21] I had to explain your situation to Moriarty. 我必须向莫里亚蒂解释你的情况
[23:23] It took some time to make contact. 联系上他要花时间
[23:26] – How did the police find you? – I don’t have any idea. -警察怎么找上你的 -我也不知道
[23:29] Look, my face is all over the news– 新闻上到处在放我的照片
[23:31] can you help me or not? 你们能不能帮我
[23:32] Of course we can. 我们当然能
[23:33] But we need you to run an errand. 但有点事要你去跑个腿
[23:35] It involves Sherlock Holmes. 是有关夏洛克·福尔摩斯的
[23:48] You’re doing that now? Really? 这种时候你还忙这些 说真的吗
[23:51] We’ve just had sex. 我们刚做完爱
[23:52] My brain is awash with neurochemicals. 我的大脑充满了各种神经化学物质
[23:56] This is a particularly vexing case. 这是个非常困难的案子
[24:00] “M” “M.” Mm.
[24:02] I still can’t determine the method 我仍不确定他是用什么方法
[24:04] with which he chooses his victims. 来选择受害者的
[24:07] But the only consistency… 但唯一的相似处是
[24:10] is the means by which he executes them. 他处决他们的方式
[24:12] He hangs their bodies from a tripod device, like this, 把他们的尸体像这样吊在三脚架上
[24:15] – and then… – Drains their blood. I remember. Yeah. -然后 -放干他们的血 我记得
[24:20] Is this all I am now? 所以这就是我现在的身份吗
[24:22] A piece of exercise equipment for your brain? 你的某个大脑训练设备吗
[24:24] You’re the greatest piece of exercise equipment 你是所有男人梦寐以求的
[24:26] a man could ever hope to throw a leg over. 最伟大的床上训练设备了
[24:28] That’s Keats, right? 济慈说的 对吧
[24:32] You’re right. 你说的对
[24:33] I’m being terribly rude. 我这样太无礼了
[24:36] Yes, but you’re typically quite rude. 是的 但你一般都挺无礼的
[24:38] I’m trying to figure out why it doesn’t bother me. 我很想知道为什么我没被烦到
[24:43] ‘Cause you’re rude. 因为你也很无礼
[24:45] Well, I mean, you’re… 我的意思是 你…
[24:47] you’re honest. 你很诚实
[24:49] Simple minds have always 头脑简单的人常常分不清
[24:50] confused great honesty with great rudeness. 诚实和无礼的区别
[25:01] You know I’m not releasing any more neurochemicals, right? 我可没力气释放更多的神经化学物质了
[25:07] these… these birthmarks, 这些 这些胎记
[25:09] they are… almost exactly the same shape 它们看起来跟御夫座的形状
[25:13] as the constellation Auriga. 简直一模一样
[25:16] Is that a good thing or bad? 这是好事还是坏事
[25:18] Well, it’s… I’m just… 这是 我只是
[25:19] I’m surprised I’ve never noticed before. 我很惊讶我之前从没注意到
[25:23] Even after all this time, you’re something of a… 即使这么久了 你对我来说
[25:26] blind spot to me. 仍然值得探索
[25:29] You say the sweetest things. 你的甜言蜜语挺打动人的
[25:32] I like that I don’t see everything. 我喜欢我没有洞悉的一切
[25:36] It’s rare. 这很少见
[25:40] By the way, I’ve been meaning to ask you, um, 而且 我一直想问你
[25:43] why haven’t you told me about your new project? 为什么你还没告诉我新作品的事呢
[25:46] We talked about the Rubens the other day. 前几天我们说过鲁宾斯了啊
[25:48] No. The other new project. 不是 另外的新作品
[25:51] Well, the Rubens has 鲁宾斯有着
[25:52] a very… very particular palette. 一种非常 非常独特的用色方法
[25:56] The last few times we’ve met, you’ve had flecks of paint 前几次我们见面时 你手上沾了颜料
[25:59] of very different colors on your hands. 是与鲁宾斯截然不同的颜色
[26:01] Also, the guest bedroom’s been locked 并且 最近几次我来这时
[26:04] the last few times I’ve been here, 客房门都锁着
[26:06] which leads me to believe that is where the new work resides. 让我相信那就是你放新作品的地方
[26:11] So… 所以
[26:14] could it be an Irene Adler original? 是艾琳·艾德勒的原创作品吗
[26:18] ‘Cause I distinctly remember you saying 因为我清楚的记得你说过
[26:19] that you had absolutely nothing to contribute to the medium. 在伟大艺术殿堂里 你还无所奉献
[26:23] That was months ago. 那是几个月前了
[26:25] I feel differently now. 我现在感觉不一样了
[26:27] What’s changed? 是什么改变了呢
[26:31] I really just… I’d like to take a look at it. 我只是 我很想看看你的作品
[26:34] You’ll see it when it’s ready. 等它完成了你会看到的
[26:48] Can I get you anything? 你有什么需要的吗
[26:52] I’m fine, thanks. 我很好 谢了
[26:58] This must be difficult for you. 这对你来说肯定很难受吧
[27:02] Sorry? 什么
[27:04] Having me here. 让我住在这里
[27:08] I know how much you… see. 我知道你有多会观察
[27:12] I can only imagine what you must be picking up right now. 我能想象你现在已经得出多少结论了
[27:18] You know, you’re the only person I ever empathized with. 你是唯一与我有共鸣的人
[27:20] Empathy. 共鸣
[27:22] You have changed. 你变了
[27:28] You asked me the other day 你前几天问我
[27:30] what my life’s been like. 我过得怎么样
[27:40] You may recall, over the course of our relationship, that I… 你可能记得 我们在一起时
[27:43] dabbled with the occasional narcotic. 我偶尔会服用致幻剂
[27:48] They were a hobby, and… 那只是爱好 然后
[27:50] after your demise they became… a good deal more than that. 你死后 就完全不只是爱好了
[27:56] A way of life, really. 实际上 毒品占据了生活的一切
[27:59] – Sherlock… – I was… -夏洛克 -我…
[28:00] I was broken. I was… 我崩溃了 我
[28:03] I thought the drugs were helping, 我以为毒品可以缓解痛苦
[28:06] and they were not. 但并没有
[28:08] When I couldn’t find the man who I thought had killed you, 当我无法找出我以为的凶手时
[28:11] I-I just… 我 我就…
[28:13] I hit a bottom. 我跌倒了谷底
[28:16] Scotland Yard asked me to step aside. 苏格兰场让我回避
[28:19] I ended up coming here to New York to hide. 我最后逃到纽约来
[28:22] When my father realized the depths to which I had sunk, 当我父亲意识到问题的严重性后
[28:26] he forced me into rehab. 他强迫我去了戒毒所
[28:29] You’re better now. 你现在好多了
[28:31] I’m sober now. 我在戒毒了
[28:34] I’ll always be an addict. 但我永远都是个瘾君子
[28:40] I’m sorry, I, uh, I would like to be able to say that I… 很抱歉 我 我希望我能说
[28:44] honored your memory. 我没有辜负你的回忆
[28:46] In fact, I did quite the opposite. 实际上 却恰恰相反
[28:49] Please know that I hold myself 100% accountable 你要知道 在你身上发生的一切
[28:52] for everything that has happened to you. 全部都是因为我
[28:54] It is unlikely that I will ever be able to make that up to you… 可能我永远也补偿不了你
[28:59] but you have my word that I will never stop trying. 但我保证 我会一直试着补偿你
[29:03] You were broken. 你之前崩溃了
[29:07] You fixed yourself. 但你自己痊愈了
[29:10] If the great Sherlock Holmes can do it, then… 如果伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯能做到 那…
[29:16] …you give me hope. 你给了我希望
[29:46] He was here. 他来过这
[29:47] Mr. Stapleton was here. 斯泰普尔顿先生来过这
[29:58] Sherlock, it’s ready. 夏洛克 我完成了
[30:00] My original piece is finally ready, 我的原创作品终于完成了
[30:02] and you have an exclusive invitation to view it. 你有独家欣赏权
[30:05] I’m out of town for a few more days 我要出城几天
[30:07] but will return on Friday. 星期五回来
[30:09] Meet me at my place by 5:00, 五点在我家见面
[30:10] or into the fireplace it goes. 或 做好准备吧[暗示]
[30:17] Hello? 有人吗
[30:19] I realize I’m late, but I have the most dazzling of excuses. 我知道我迟到了 但我有充足的理由
[30:43] I thought you were taking me someplace safe. 我以为你要带我去安全的地方
[30:46] This is an old garage. 这是个旧车库
[30:48] I assure you it’s a good deal more than that. 我向你保证这绝不只是旧车库
[30:53] Come on. 来吧
[30:56] I received this property as… payment… 这所房屋 是我刚来纽约时
[31:00] for some work I did when I first arrived in New York. 完成案件的酬劳
[31:03] Had intended to sell it… 本来想卖掉它的
[31:06] but then I realized… it might make a passable safe house… 后来我意识到 在紧急时刻这儿能做为
[31:11] in case of emergency. 还算过得去的藏身处
[31:13] Are you sure we weren’t followed? 你确定我们没被跟踪吗
[31:15] I’m positive. 我确定
[31:18] I followed every countersurveillance procedure known to man, 我采取了已知的所有反跟踪程序
[31:20] and then some known only to me, so… 还有些只有我知道的方法 所以
[31:24] I promise you, you’re quite safe here. 我保证 你在这里很安全
[31:25] What about your house? Shouldn’t we call the police? 那你的房子怎么办 我们该报警吗
[31:27] Well, I have done, after a fashion– I’ve texted Watson. 算是报了 我给华生发短讯了
[31:30] She’s handling it. 她接手了
[31:33] The scene will be… processed. 现场会做处理的
[31:37] It doesn’t make any sense. 这完全没有道理
[31:38] This… Moriarty, he let me go. 这个 莫里亚蒂 他放我走
[31:41] He told you were to find me, so why would his people 他让你找到我 那为什么他的手下
[31:44] – leave that flower on my pillow. – It was a message, obviously. -在我枕头上留下花朵 -明显这是个信息
[31:47] Why would he send me a message? 他为什么要给我留下信息
[31:48] The message was for me. 是给我的信息
[31:51] It could not have been clearer. 已经显而易见了
[31:53] He wants me to understand that as long as you’re in my life, 他想让我明白 只要你还在我生活里
[31:56] you can and will be used against me. 你就能 也会被用来对付我
[32:00] You are one of the strongest people I have ever met, 你是我见过最坚强的人之一
[32:02] but next to a will and a mind like Moriarty, 但与有如此意志和头脑的莫里亚蒂相比
[32:06] you’re weak. 你还很脆弱
[32:07] And because I care for you… I’m also weak. 而且因为我在乎你 所以我也很脆弱
[32:13] That’s why I need to let you go. 所以我要放你离开
[32:16] What? 什么
[32:18] I’m sorry, you can’t stay here. 我很抱歉 你不能留在这里
[32:21] We need to send you… far away. 我们要把你送到很远的地方去
[32:26] Somewhere you can really be safe. 去一个真正安全的地方
[32:29] When I have finished with Moriarty, 等我解决了莫里亚蒂后
[32:32] I’ll come find you. 我会去找到你
[32:35] You make it sound so easy. 你说的那么容易
[32:43] The notion of causing you additional hardship… 一想到会给你带来极端的痛苦
[32:48] it pains me to my core. 这个念头让我痛彻心扉
[32:52] Sherlock… 夏洛克
[32:54] I’m afraid. 我很害怕
[32:56] And we’ve only just found each other again 我们才刚刚历经险阻
[32:58] after all this time. 回到彼此身边
[33:02] I see no other way to protect you. 我想不出别的能保护你的方法
[33:11] What if I see another way? 如果我有别的方法呢
[33:15] Isaac Proctor. 艾萨克·普罗克特
[33:17] He changed his look, but that’s him. 他易容了 但就是他
[33:19] If there was ever any doubt he was connected 如果之前还是怀疑他与艾德勒小姐的
[33:21] to what happened to Ms. Adler, 案子有关
[33:23] there isn’t anymore. 现在也能肯定了
[33:24] We got all the cameras out of your brownstone, right? 我们看了你家所有的摄像头 对吧
[33:27] Um, all the ones he told me about. 所有他告诉过我的
[33:28] I mean, this doesn’t make any sense. 这没任何理由啊
[33:30] I mean, why go to all this trouble? 为什么要这么复杂呢
[33:32] Why mess with Irene’s head? I mean, 为什么要让艾琳崩溃
[33:34] all the evidence says that Isaac Proctor 所有证据都显示艾萨克·普罗克特
[33:36] is a professional, not a psychopath. 非常专业 而不是精神病者
[33:38] I got to figure he’s still following orders, right? 所以说他还在听从命令 是吗
[33:41] Right. Have you heard from Holmes yet? 是的 福尔摩斯有联系你妈
[33:44] I left him three messages and a few texts. 我给他留了三条口讯和几个短信
[33:46] Captain. 警监
[33:47] – Got Holmes for you on line one. – Okay. -福尔摩斯在一号线上 -好的
[33:49] About time. Thank you. 终于啊 谢谢
[33:53] Holmes, where the hell are you? 福尔摩斯 你到底在哪
[33:55] 我在这 观察室 我要见你 只见你一个人
[33:56] Hello? Hello? 喂 喂
[34:00] Why didn’t he call my cell? 他怎么不打我手机呢
[34:02] Maybe he’ll call you back. Um, I’m gonna get a coffee. 也许他会回电的 我去弄杯咖啡
[34:04] Does anyone want anything? 有谁想要什么吗
[34:06] No. No, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[34:10] Where’s Irene? 艾琳在哪里
[34:11] Safe. 她很安全
[34:13] You want to explain all the cloak and dagger? 打算解释下你的秘密行动吗
[34:16] I trust Captain Gregson and Detective Bell implicitly. 我毫无保留地信任格雷格森警监和贝尔警探
[34:19] But given the scope of Moriarty’s operation, 但是考虑到莫里亚蒂的手段范围
[34:21] the fewer people who know about my whereabouts the better. 知道我行踪的人越少越好
[34:24] Well, a few things you need to be caught up on. 有几件事你得了解下
[34:28] Remember when Duane Proctor said his brother 记得杜安·普罗克特说过他的哥哥
[34:29] worked at a think tank? 在一家研究所工作吗
[34:31] We looked into it. 我们做了调查
[34:31] Turns out it’s really a CIA front. 结果发现那是中央情报局的掩护机构
[34:34] So Isaac Proctor worked for them as an interrogator 艾萨克·普罗克特在九十年代末期
[34:36] in the late ’90s– his specialty was psychological 做为审讯者为其工作 他的专长是
[34:38] pressure tactics. 心理压力战术
[34:39] You think we may have found our Mr. Stapleton? 你觉得我们已经找到了斯泰普尔顿先生
[34:41] I know we have. 据我所知 是的
[34:43] Isaac was the one who left the flower 艾萨克就是今晚在艾琳的枕头上
[34:44] on Irene’s pillow tonight. 留下白牡丹的人
[34:46] We caught him on one of your security cameras. 我们在你的一个监控摄像头中看到了他
[34:48] And I noticed something– 我注意到了一些事
[34:49] he came in through the kitchen door 他从厨房门进来
[34:51] and made a beeline for Irene’s room. 以最短距离走到艾琳的房间
[34:53] He knew exactly where she was staying. 他很清楚她住在哪里
[34:55] How could he know that? 他是怎么知道的
[34:57] You think that Moriarty has-has cameras in our house, too? 你觉得莫里亚蒂在我们的屋子里安了摄像头吗
[34:59] Mm. I suppose with a man like him, 我猜像对于他那样的人
[35:01] anything is possible. 万事皆有可能
[35:02] What do you mean you suppose? 你猜是什么意思
[35:02] We need to figure this out. 我们得弄明白这事
[35:03] I’m leaving New York, Watson. 我要离开纽约 华生
[35:06] What? 什么
[35:08] I told Irene that, in order to be safe, 我告诉艾琳 为了她的安全
[35:10] she needed to go elsewhere. 她得去别的地方
[35:12] She said she would only do so 她说除非我陪她一起
[35:14] if I accompanied her, so… 她才会这么做 所以…
[35:16] I came to say good-bye. 我来是说再见的
[35:20] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[35:21] How-how long will you be gone? 你 你要走多久
[35:23] That’s difficult to say. 这个不好说
[35:25] If you could dismantle Moriarty’s empire in my absence, 如果你能在我离开时瓦解莫里亚蒂的帝国
[35:28] thereby guaranteeing Irene’s safety, 从而保证艾琳的人身安全
[35:30] that would go a long way to expediting my return. 这会加速我的回归的
[35:32] Is this what you want or is this what you think you owe? 这是你想要的还是你觉得你的欠债
[35:34] I don’t think I owe anything. I know it. 我不觉得我亏欠什么 这点我明白
[35:37] Her life was ruined because of me. 她的人生被我毁了
[35:40] We are on to something here. 我们正在接近真相
[35:41] We can find Isaac Proctor and that might 我们可以找到艾萨克·普罗克特
[35:43] – lead us to Moriarty. – I’m sorry, Watson. -这也许能引出莫里亚蒂 -对不起 华生
[35:46] My mind is made up. 我心意已决
[35:48] This is what Moriarty wants, 这正是莫里亚蒂所希望的
[35:49] and if it’s what he wants, it’s a mistake. 如果这正是他所希望的 那你就错了
[36:21] – Were you followed? – No. -你被跟踪了吗 -没有
[36:26] The plates are clean. There’s $30,000 and a phone 车牌无犯罪记录 前排储物箱里有
[36:29] in the glove compartment. You drive to Calgary, 三万元和一部手机 你把车开到卡尔加里
[36:32] and you wait. 然后等待下步指示
[36:33] The next instructions you’re gonna get are on the burner, 下一步指示会通过一次性手机告诉你
[36:36] so… stay close to it. 所以 抓好手机
[36:39] Will I be allowed to call home? 我能往家里打电话吗
[36:46] Think this through. 你想清楚了
[36:48] – If you kill me… – Shut up. -如果你杀了我 -闭嘴
[36:53] “Call home.” 往家里打电话
[36:55] You voice-activated one phone to call the other. 你用声控拨打了另一部电话
[36:57] Metal drum in the trunk. 车里有金属桶
[36:59] You were gonna use it to get rid of my body. 你本来要用它来丢弃我的尸体
[37:02] Whose idea? 这是谁的点子
[37:03] You were sloppy. 你太大意了
[37:04] The police should never have been able 警方本该不能
[37:05] to trace that house back to you, 从那个房子追查到你的
[37:07] but they did. 但是他们做到了
[37:09] Moriarty can’t abide that. 莫里亚蒂不能容忍这一情况
[37:11] Moriarty thinks I was sloppy? 莫里亚蒂认为我大意了吗
[37:13] Who left standing orders never to hurt Sherlock Holmes? 是谁给的现行命令说不许伤害夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[37:16] Only reason you’re still breathing is so you can report back. 你还活着是因为你能去回复他
[37:20] Moriarty’s obsessed with Holmes. 莫里亚蒂对福尔摩斯着了迷
[37:23] Doesn’t want him touched. 他不想让别人碰他
[37:24] You tell Moriarty 你告诉莫里亚蒂
[37:26] that Sherlock Holmes is a dead man. 夏洛克·福尔摩斯是死人了
[37:32] Irene? 艾琳
[37:35] I didn’t think you’d be gone so long. 我没想到你会去那么久
[37:37] I’ve been busy. 我很忙
[37:40] We have a way out. 我们有出路了
[37:43] No one will know that we’ve gone. 没人会知道我们已经走了
[37:45] And they won’t know how to find us… 他们即便知道了
[37:46] once they do. 也不知道怎么找到我们
[37:48] There’s a Greyhound to Maine. 有一辆去缅因州的灰狗大巴
[37:50] I have a friend there who can get us some passports. 我那里有个朋友可以帮我们搞到护照
[37:54] Then the trick will be conscripting a boat 接下来关键是搞到一艘船
[37:55] to take us to Newfoundland. 载我们到纽芬兰
[37:56] Once we’re at St. John’s Airport, 等我们到了圣约翰机场
[37:58] virtually any destination… 基本上任何目的地…
[38:00] What? 怎么
[38:02] Is that as far as you’ve gotten? 那就是你想到的所有东西吗
[38:04] It’s all right. 没关系
[38:05] We don’t need to have every move mapped out 20 steps in advance. 我们不需要提前计划太多步
[38:08] We can work it out as we… 我们可以之后再慢慢…
[38:13] Sherlock? 夏洛克
[38:15] What the hell are you doing? 你在干什么
[38:17] Get off of me! 放开我
[38:20] Why would you do that? 你为什么要这么做
[38:23] How… 我怎么
[38:25] How could I have been so stupid? 我怎么会这么蠢
[38:28] Sherlock, you’re scaring me. 夏洛克 你吓着我了
[38:31] How long have you been working for him? 你为他工作多久了
[38:33] What? 什么
[38:34] Moriarty. 莫里亚蒂
[38:35] How long… 你为
[38:36] have you been working… 莫里亚蒂工作
[38:38] for Moriarty? 多久了
[38:40] – You’re not making any sense. – Your constellation, Auriga… -你在胡说 -你的星座 御夫座
[38:45] – One of the stars is missing. – What? -有一颗星星不见了 -什么
[38:47] Your birthmarks. You-you’ve had one surgically removed. 你的胎痣 你做手术去掉了一颗
[38:52] I don’t know what… 我不知道你在说什么
[38:52] Your birthmarks! 你的胎痣
[38:58] Was it, was it, was it precancerous, huh? 因为那是癌症的前兆吗
[39:01] So you had it removed. 所以你把它去掉了
[39:02] You had it removed, not Moriarty, because why would he? 是你而不是莫里亚蒂 因为他没理由这么做
[39:07] Why would he care? 他为什么要关心这个
[39:12] When did it start? 什么时候开始的
[39:16] When… did it start? 什么时候 开始的
[39:18] Was it before your abduction? 是在你被绑架之前吗
[39:21] Was everything a lie?! 这一切都是谎言吗
[39:23] I’ve never lied to you. 我从没对你说过谎
[39:25] You get like this. You get like this. 你总是这样 总是这样
[39:27] You look at a thing so closely 当你离一件事物太近
[39:30] you start to see things that aren’t there. 你就会看到根本不存在的东西
[39:33] You know you do. 你自己也清楚的
[39:36] If you can’t trust anyone, 如果你不能相信任何人
[39:38] if you can’t trust me… 如果你不能相信我
[39:42] please… 拜托
[39:45] don’t do this. 别这样
[39:48] Watson asked me. She said… she said… 华生问过我 她说 她说
[39:52] she says how is it that Isaac Proctor knew 她说艾萨克·普罗克特怎么会知道
[39:55] exactly which was your room in the Brownstone. 你在褐石屋到底住哪个房间
[39:59] And now we know. 现在我们知道了
[40:01] Because you told Moriarty. 因为你告诉了莫里亚蒂
[40:04] You lied before. 你之前也是撒谎
[40:06] You don’t really want to come with me, 你根本不想跟我一起走
[40:07] so you’re inventing a reason not to. 所以你编出这么个借口
[40:12] You know… 要知道
[40:13] it’s funny. 这真有意思
[40:16] I close my eyes and I try to picture him, 我闭上眼睛想勾勒他的样子
[40:18] and I see someone an awful lot like you. 却看到一个非常像你的人
[40:23] I think you do, too. 我想你也一样
[40:25] I think if you weren’t so bent on being your enemy, 我想如果你不是这么决心要与自己为敌
[40:30] he’d be your friend. 他会成为你的朋友
[40:34] When you realize the mistake you’ve made, 等你意识到你犯下的错误时
[40:39] don’t try and find me. 不要试着来找我
[40:40] I don’t ever want to see you again. 我再也不想见到你了
[41:15] Watson, change of plan. I’m not going anywhere. 华生 计划有变 我哪儿也不去了
[41:17] There’s much we need to discuss. I’ve returned to the Brown… 我们有很多事要讨论 我回到褐…
[41:24] I apologize, Mr. Holmes. 不好意思 福尔摩斯先生
[41:26] You weren’t supposed to see it coming. 你本不该看到我的
[41:30] Mr. Proctor. 普罗克特先生
[41:31] I was wondering when I was going to make your acquaintance. 我还在想什么时候能跟你见上一面
[41:34] Actually, 实际上
[41:35] we met once before. 我们见过一次
[42:09] You know you’re only prolonging the inevitable. 你知道你只是在拖延你的死期
[42:12] You said we’ve met before, but… 你说我们见过一次 但是
[42:14] I never forget a face. 见过的人我从不会忘的
[42:16] I had you at a disadvantage. 你那时处于弱势
[42:18] I was looking at you through a sniper scope. 我当时正从狙击镜里看着你
[42:21] So why kill me now? 那为何当时不杀我
[42:23] Not then? 却是现在
[42:32] I was under orders that day. 那天我收到命令
[42:34] Moriarty said you weren’t to be harmed. 莫里亚蒂说不能让你受伤
[42:36] But then, a few hours ago, she tried to have me killed. 但几个小时前 她试图杀了我
[42:40] “She”? 她
[42:59] Bet you wish you’d run away with me when you had the chance. 敢说你现在后悔没跟我一起逃走了
[43:04] Moriarty. 莫里亚蒂
[43:13] This isn’t how– or when– 我并不想现在 以这种方式
[43:15] I wanted to reveal myself to you. 向你揭示我的身份
[43:20] But Mr. Proctor forced the issue. 但普罗克特先生让我没得选了
[43:24] This is a ruse. 这是个阴谋
[43:27] You… 你…
[43:31] So who was the man I spoke to on the phone, 那跟我讲电话的那个男人是谁
[43:33] who, uh… said he was Moriarty? 那个自称是莫里亚蒂的人
[43:37] You talked to one of my lieutenants. 跟你说话的是我的一个副手
[43:38] He has, over the years, played the role repeatedly 多年来他一直扮演这个角色
[43:40] and with great conviction. 让人非常信服
[43:42] More often than not, he’s done so to protect my identity. 通常 他这么做是为了保护我的身份
[43:45] Other times, it was because I suspected 另一些时候 是因为我担心
[43:47] a potential client might… struggle… with my gender. 潜在的客户会不乐意我女性的身份
[43:53] As if men had a monopoly on murder. 就好像只有男人才能谋杀一样
[44:00] What if I don’t believe you? 如果我不相信你呢
[44:02] You don’t want to believe me. 你不愿相信我
[44:04] And yet your legendary powers of observation 但你传奇般的观察力
[44:06] are screaming that I’m telling the truth right now. 正嘶吼着告诉你我说的是事实
[44:09] Why would you do this? 你为什么要这么做
[44:12] Seduce me, and… 勾引我 然后
[44:14] lead me to believe that you’d been murdered? 让我相信你被谋杀了
[44:17] You’re the detective, Sherlock. You tell me. 你是侦探 夏洛克 你来告诉我
[44:19] Well, I must have interrupted one of your plans 好吧 一定是我在苏格兰场工作时
[44:21] when I was still working at Scotland Yard. 搅乱了你的某个计划
[44:23] Try several plans. 是几个计划
[44:27] A series of assassinations I’d planned meticulously. 一系列我精心策划的刺杀行动
[44:31] Punishment, then. 那这就是惩罚了
[44:32] My first instinct was to kill you. 我的第一直觉是杀了你
[44:35] Quietly. 悄悄地
[44:37] Discreetly. 谨慎地
[44:42] But then, the more I learned about you, 但后来 我对你越是了解
[44:44] the more curious I became. 就越是好奇
[44:48] Here, at last, 最后
[44:49] seemed to be a mind that… that rivaled my own, 好像是我自己的翻版
[44:52] something too complicated and too beautiful to destroy… 一件复杂而美好到不忍摧毁的东西
[44:56] at least without further analysis. 至少在缺乏深入分析的情况下如此
[44:58] So I devised a way to study you… 所以我设计了一个研究你的方法
[45:03] in your own environment. 在你的生活环境里
[45:08] You became “Irene”” 你化身成了艾琳
[45:10] Imagine my surprise when I realized how much we had in common. 想象一下当我发现我们如此相似时有多吃惊
[45:13] I have about as much in common with you as I do a dung beetle. 我和你的相同点就跟我和蜣螂的一样多
[45:17] I can understand why you would think so. 我能理解你为什么会这样想
[45:20] I know how much pride you take in your uniqueness. 我知道你对你的独特有多自豪
[45:24] But the truth is, I see everything you do. 但事实上 我明白你所做的一切
[45:29] I feel it. 我能感受到
[45:31] Makes the world quite dull, no? 这让世界变得很无聊 不是吗
[45:34] Looking at a man, and knowing all his secrets. 看着一个人 知道他的所有秘密
[45:37] So you’re saying we’re the same. 所以你是说我们是一样的
[45:38] I’m saying I’m better. 我是说我比你强
[45:44] And that’s why I let you live, back in London. 这就是为何在伦敦时 我留你活口
[45:47] You were not the threat you had been made out to be. 你并非看起来那样具有威胁
[45:50] So I concluded my experiment and resumed my business. 所以我结束实验 继续我的事业
[45:54] You proceeded to prove you were inferior 你用染上毒瘾证明了你确实
[45:57] by disappearing into a syringe. 是个失败者
[46:02] Why resurface in New York? 为什么又出现在纽约
[46:06] I’d heard of your… 我听说了你的
[46:07] your miraculous recovery, and I… 你奇迹般的恢复 而我
[46:11] I was curious to see how far you’d come. 我很好奇你恢复了多少
[46:15] That’s bollocks. 纯属胡说
[46:17] Returning to me is a risk, and you’d only take it 回到我身边很冒险 你这么做只可能
[46:19] if I was close to undermining another of your plots. 因为我正在破坏你的另一个阴谋
[46:24] That is why you wanted me to leave the country 这就是为什么你想让我跟你一起
[46:25] with you earlier, was it not? 逃至国外 不是吗
[46:27] Same old Sherlock. 还是以前那个夏洛克
[46:29] You look at people and you see puzzles. 你看着人们然后你看到谜题
[46:32] I see games. 我看到游戏
[46:35] You? 你
[46:36] You’re a game I’ll win every time. 你是我永远不会输的游戏
[46:40] You might as well just kill me now, ’cause… 你最好现在杀了我 因为
[46:43] whatever it is you came here to do… 不管你来这里是为了做什么
[46:46] I’ll stop you. 我都会阻止你
[46:48] I would never kill you. 我永远都不会杀了你
[46:53] Not in a million years. 永远都不会
[46:55] You may not be as unique as you thought, darling, 你也许不像你想的那么独一无二 亲爱的
[46:57] but you’re still a work of art. 但你仍然是一件艺术品
[46:58] I appreciate art. 我很欣赏艺术品
[47:02] What I-I can do… 我能做的
[47:05] what I will do… 我将要做的
[47:10] …is hurt you. 就是伤害你
[47:13] Worse than I did before. 比以前伤得更狠
[47:17] I have reserves of creativity I haven’t even begun to tap. 我还有许多创造力没有发挥出来
[47:23] So please… 所以拜托
[47:25] for you own good… 为了你自己好
[47:30] …let me win. 让我赢吧
[47:50] Watson, you’re here. 华生 你回来了
[47:53] Excellent. 太好了
[47:54] There’s so much I need to tell you. 我有太多东西要跟你说
[47:57] This is stupid. You should be in the hospital right now. 你太蠢了 你现在应该在医院里
[48:00] Told you there isn’t time. 跟你说了没有时间
[48:02] Besides, what’s the point of living with a former surgeon 再说 如果不能帮你缝上意外的弹孔
[48:04] if she can’t stitch the occasional bullet hole? 那跟一个前外科医生住在一起有什么意义
[48:06] The muscle in your shoulder is shredded, okay? 你肩上的肌肉被撕开了 好吗
[48:08] You need to be treated for the pain. 你应该打点麻药
[48:11] May I remind you I am a recovering drug addict? 需要我提醒你我是个正在戒毒的人吗
[48:13] May I remind you that there is such a thing 需要我提醒你有种东西叫
[48:14] as non-addictive painkillers? 非成瘾止痛药吗
[48:16] How good can they be if they’re non-addictive? 如果它们不能成瘾那怎么会好用
[48:18] Anyway… 不管怎样
[48:19] if I’m gonna deduce 如果我想推断出
[48:20] what Irene is up to in New York, 艾琳来纽约是为了什么
[48:22] I’m gonna need every last one of my faculties. 我需要用尽我所有的才能
[48:26] I’m sorry about Irene. 艾琳的事我很遗憾
[48:29] Or… Moriarty– whatever her name is. 或者莫里亚蒂 不管她叫什么
[48:31] I actually found the truth quite liberating. 得知事实我反而如释重负
[48:35] I’ve wanted the answers to Irene’s murder for a long time. 我一直想知道关于艾琳之死的答案
[48:38] Now I have them. 现在我得到了
[48:40] And she erred when she revealed herself to me this morning. 她今早向我坦白她的身份是个错误
[48:43] Thanks to her… 多亏了她
[48:45] I now have perfect clarity. 我现在完全清醒了
[48:47] You’ve never seen me with perfect clarity. 你从没见过完全清醒的我
[48:52] Okay. 好了
[48:54] Irene is Moriarty. 艾琳就是莫里亚蒂
[48:56] You think she’s here to do something terrible. 你觉得她来这儿是有阴谋的
[48:59] You have a hole in your shoulder, 你的肩膀上受了枪伤
[49:01] and we have a dead assassin 而且我们家三楼的地板上
[49:02] on the third floor of our home. 还躺着一具杀手的尸体
[49:05] So, where would you like to start? 你想从哪里开始着手呢
[49:14] So Isaac Proctor shot you. 艾萨克·普罗克特开枪打了你
[49:16] And then your ex-girlfriend shot him. 然后你的前女友开枪打了他
[49:19] Except… Irene’s not really Irene. 只是 那个艾琳不是我们以为的艾琳
[49:22] She’s, uh, some kind of… 她 有点像
[49:25] what, mastermind? 幕后黑手
[49:27] Very good, Captain. You have it all straight. 很好 警监 你理清所有事情了
[49:29] I can’t believe I’m-I’m saying this, 我不敢相信我会这么说
[49:31] but I’ll tell our people to be on the lookout for– 但是我会吩咐我的人搜寻…
[49:34] I guess Irene Adler is an alias. 我猜艾琳·艾德勒只是一个化名
[49:37] Well, she goes by Moriarty, 她用莫里亚蒂这个名字
[49:38] but we’re not sure if that’s her real name. 但是我们也不知道那是不是她的真名
[49:41] It’s all very well to be on the lookout, 搜寻这个名字就行了
[49:42] but you’re dealing with someone who is capable of meticulous planning 但是这个人非常注重计划的细节
[49:46] and extremes of self-discipline. 而且自我约束能力极强
[49:47] If you do find her, 如果你真找到了她
[49:49] the only crime she’s committed is shooting that man, 她唯一犯的罪就是开枪打了那个
[49:51] who was… shooting me. 开枪打我的人
[49:54] So where do we start looking? 那我们从哪儿开始调查
[49:55] I don’t know. 不知道
[49:57] But if we’re gonna learn, we need to determine 但是如果我们想了解 我们得弄清楚
[50:00] what she’s been doing in New York the past few weeks. 过去几个星期她在纽约做了些什么
[50:02] At the moment, all we have are pieces of 目前我们所知道的只是些碎片
[50:03] what appears to be a larger plan. 背后有更大的阴谋
[50:06] The scheme to take over the Taggart Speakeasy, 接管塔格特地下酒吧的阴谋
[50:08] the arrest of the principal of 因为谋杀逮捕
[50:09] Sutter Risk Management for murder, 萨特风险管理公司的领导人
[50:10] but so far none of it adds up to a coherent whole. 但是目前这些都拼不出完整的图像
[50:15] We’re not gonna learn much 我们从艾萨克·普罗克特的尸体上
[50:15] from Isaac Proctor’s body. 找不出更多线索了
[50:18] If Irene– oh– 如果艾琳
[50:19] I suppose I should get used to calling her… Moriarty– 我猜我得习惯叫她莫里亚蒂
[50:24] she took his phone and his wallet. 她拿了他的电话和钱包
[50:28] Did you find something? 你发现什么了吗
[50:32] Who- who- whose items are these? 这些是谁的东西
[50:34] Couple of homicide victims that came in last night. 昨晚送来的一些凶杀案受害者的
[50:37] Uh, one of them’s got Cyrillic tats. 他们中一个人有古代斯拉夫字母的纹身
[50:40] We think it’s gang-related. 我们认为和黑帮有关
[50:41] Why? 怎么了
[50:42] These cell phones. 这些手机
[50:44] They’ve been modified so someone could install 它们被改装过 这样别人就可以安装
[50:46] an open-source operating system 一个开源操作系统
[50:49] in lieu of the one that the phone comes with. 来替换手机自带的系统
[50:51] We’ve seen this kind of modification twice recently. 最近我们见过两次这样的改装
[50:54] Sebastian Moran, Daniel Gottlieb. 塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰 和丹尼尔·戈特利布
[50:57] Every time we deal with one of Moriarty’s people, 每个我们遇到的莫里亚蒂的手下
[50:59] someone’s done the same kind of jailbreak on their phone. 其手机都被做过这样的改装
[51:02] I don’t think those deaths are gang-related. 我不认为他们的死和黑帮有关
[51:05] I think this man was in open warfare with Moriarty. 我认为这个人和莫里亚蒂有公开的冲突
[51:08] He’s your killer. 他就是你要找的凶手
[51:09] Oh, hold on. 等一下
[51:11] All that we got is two cell phones. 我们手头上只有两部手机
[51:13] We don’t have any proof that those guys 我们没有任何证据表明那些人
[51:15] were-were working for Moriarty. 是为莫里亚蒂做事的
[51:17] Yes, we do. 不 我们有
[51:20] That’s the same code on Moran and Gottlieb’s phone. 这跟莫兰和戈特利布的手机上的加密信息一样
[51:23] It’s a code that I know how to break. 我正好知道怎么破解这个密码
[51:27] “B… N… 2… 3” “B… N… 2… 3”
[51:34] “Macedonian Sun”? 马其顿太阳
[51:36] What does that mean? 什么意思
[51:37] Haven’t the foggiest. 完全不知道
[51:39] But it’s nice to have a handhold. 但有线索总归是好的
[51:51] See, to me, it seems simple. 看 对我来说 事情很简单
[51:53] I mean, Holmes just found out 我是说 福尔摩斯发现
[51:54] he’s been manipulated for years. 自己被玩弄了这么多年
[51:57] Guy’s got to be devastated. 是个人都会崩溃
[51:59] Plus, he’s refusing medical attention for a gunshot wound? 还有 他拒绝对枪伤采取药物治疗
[52:03] I mean, I understand he’s invested in the case, 我是说 我知道他对这个案子执念颇深
[52:06] but the NYPD doesn’t do vendettas. 但是纽约警局不做复仇的勾当
[52:09] If he was one of my detectives, I’d bench him. 如果他是我手下的警探 我就不让他参与了
[52:11] Look, I understand why you’re worried, 我理解你为什么担心
[52:13] but if he can’t look for Irene, 但是如果他不能调查艾琳
[52:15] if he has to marinate in his mistakes– 如果他不得不沉迷在犯下的错误里
[52:17] I think I know him pretty well by now– 我觉得我现在已经够了解他了
[52:21] that could be the one thing that pushes him over the edge. 那可能成为唯一会把他推上绝路的事情
[52:25] If I think he needs to stop, 如果我觉得他该住手
[52:28] I’ll tell you. 我会告诉你的
[52:34] I know what it means. 我知道这是什么意思了
[52:35] The message. 那条短信
[52:37] The Macedonian Sun is a container ship 马其顿太阳是一艘货船
[52:39] licensed to operate out of Bay 23 North 获准在纽约港和新泽西港
[52:42] at the Port of New York and New Jersey. 的北湾23号特许经营
[52:44] It is part of a fleet of Hellenic Exporters, 那是希腊出口公司的船队的成员
[52:46] which is a company owned by… 那家公司的老板是
[52:48] Christos Theophilus. 克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯
[52:50] Oh, well, I’ve heard that name. 好吧 这名字我听过
[52:52] Perhaps you remember him best by his nickname… 或许你更熟悉他的绰号
[52:54] – The Narwhal. – Narwhal. -独角鲸 -独角鲸
[52:57] Like the whale with a horn on its head? 就像一只头上有角的鲸鱼
[52:59] Yes, precisely. 是的 很对
[53:00] Now, during the late ’80s, early ’90s, 在上世纪八十年代末九十年代初
[53:03] Interpol believed that he was one of Europe’s most prolific 国际刑警组织相信他就是欧洲最大的
[53:07] maritime smugglers, but he was elusive– 船运走私商之一 但是他来去无踪
[53:09] they could never, in fact, prove that he was… a criminal. 他们一直无法证明他是罪犯
[53:12] Now, by all accounts, he dropped out of the smuggling trade 据大家所说 他不久前退出了走私行业
[53:14] some time ago and has since remade himself as the… 还把自己改造成了一家
[53:17] the legitimate head of an international shipping conglomerate 国际船运公司的首脑
[53:20] and a noted contributor to Greek nationalist charities. 还是希腊民族主义慈善团体的记名捐助人
[53:24] So you’re wondering if he really remade himself 所以你想知道他是真的改过自新了
[53:27] or if he’s working for Moriarty. 还是在为莫里亚蒂工作
[53:29] He has hundreds of boats 他手头上随时都有
[53:30] circumnavigating the globe at any given time. 数百艘船航行在世界各地
[53:32] He would be a very useful 他可以成为一个非常有力的
[53:34] partner to an international arranger of assassinations. 搭档来安排跨国暗杀
[53:37] He could move personnel, weaponry 他能运载人力 军火
[53:39] with little chance of detection. 又很少会被察觉
[53:40] Now, the Macedonian Sun is due in port this very evening. 马其顿太阳今晚就应该入港了
[53:50] I think it’s been a while 我觉得我们好久
[53:51] since a few of us have eaten. 没有吃东西了
[53:52] There’s a roach coach a couple blocks away. 几个街区以外有个餐车
[53:54] I’m gonna get some burgers. You want anything? 我要去买点汉堡 你要点什么吗
[53:56] Coffee, please. 咖啡 谢谢
[54:03] How you doing? 你怎么样
[54:07] I mean, all the stuff you’re dealing with, it’s next level. 我是说 你面对的这些事 很不容易
[54:13] You know, to think that that lady 考虑到那个女人
[54:14] would mess with your head, to this degree… 让你心烦意乱 到这种程度
[54:18] I know it must seem strange. 我知道这一定看起来很奇怪
[54:22] But, uh, tell you the truth… 但是 实话告诉你
[54:26] I’ve come to believe it might be a good thing in the long run. 我已经开始相信长远来说这可能是件好事
[54:28] – Good thing? – Yeah. -好事 -是的
[54:30] Must be some interesting math you’re doing. 这想法真有趣
[54:35] Well, I’ve never had a nemesis before. 我之前从没有过死敌
[54:39] Not a proper one. 没有这么实力相当的
[54:42] Quite looking forward to it. 我相当期待
[54:45] I imagine it to be tremendously energizing. 我想那一定会让人很兴奋
[54:55] Hey, the ship’s unloaded. 船卸完货了
[54:58] We didn’t see anything unusual, 我们没看见什么不寻常的
[55:00] so we were thinking maybe time to go home. 所以我觉得我们也许该回家了
[55:04] Yes, I understand. 是的 我理解
[55:06] There are lives to return to. 你们还有自己的生活
[55:08] I will keep vigil here on my own till morning. 我要一个人在这里守夜到天明
[55:11] Hold up. Look at that. 等等 看那边
[55:27] The Narwhal himself. This is it. 独角鲸本人 等的就是这个
[55:30] Whatever that boat has brought for Moriarty, 不管那艘船为莫里亚蒂带来了什么
[55:32] that man is here to pick it up. 那个人是来提货的
[55:39] NYPD! 纽约警局
[55:43] Don’t move! Don’t move! 不准动 不准动
[55:47] This is my boat. What are you doing? 这是我的船 你们要干嘛
[55:49] You just unloaded a smuggled crate from it. 你刚刚从船上卸载了一个走私的货箱
[55:52] I want to see what’s inside. 我想看看里面有什么
[56:09] You said Moriarty might be using that boat 你说莫里亚蒂可能用那艘船
[56:11] to smuggle weapons or personnel. 来走私军火或者人力
[56:13] Tell me which one these two are. 那告诉我这两个是什么
[56:27] I’ve never in my life heard the name Moriarty. 我这辈子都没听过莫里亚蒂这个名字
[56:30] Narwhal, stop lying to us. 独角鲸 别撒谎了
[56:31] You know, my client has asked several times 我的委托人要求过好几次
[56:33] that you not refer to him as “Narwhal.” 叫你不要称呼他为”独角鲸”了
[56:35] I don’t know why it bothers him. 我不知道他为何要介意
[56:36] They’re lovely creatures– the unicorns of the sea. 他们是可爱的生物 海中的独角兽
[56:38] It bothers me because it’s a name from another time. 我介意是因为那是我以前用过的名字
[56:41] – I am not that man. – Not a smuggler? -我已经改过自新了 -不再是走私商了
[56:44] It’s an interesting position, considering we just caught you 这个情况真有趣 我们刚刚才抓到
[56:46] smuggling two lemurs into the country. 你走私了两只狐猴来美国
[56:49] Okay, look, my daughter, Alethea– 好吧 听着 我的女儿 阿勒西亚
[56:52] animals are near and dear to her, 她很喜欢亲近动物
[56:54] and she married a man who feels the same way. 她还嫁了一个一样喜欢动物的人
[56:57] They’ve been getting more and more involved in conservation, 他们越来越热衷于环境保护
[56:59] and me– I’m just a man who can’t say no to his kid. 而我 我只是一个无法拒绝女儿的人
[57:04] You’re telling me those lemurs are for your daughter? 你是在告诉我那些狐猴是送给你女儿的
[57:08] They were poached, 那是偷猎来的
[57:10] and they were being auctioned off 而且它们会被拍卖给
[57:11] to men who would strip them of parts like an old car. 一个会把它们像旧车一样拆成几块的人
[57:20] My girl and her husband– 我的女儿和她的丈夫
[57:21] they live on a horse ranch in Westchester. 他们住在温彻斯特的一个养马场
[57:24] They will take good care of them. 他们会好好照顾它们的
[57:27] So, you’re running an underground railroad for endangered species? 所以你是在利用地下渠道偷运濒危物种
[57:31] Can your daughter corroborate all this? 你的女儿能证明这些吗
[57:33] She is on vacation in Kenya. 她在肯尼亚度假
[57:35] But her husband is out there. 但是她的丈夫在这里
[57:37] He will show you. 他会向你们证明的
[57:41] Well… it’s gonna take a while 好吧 现在去温彻斯特
[57:43] to get out to Westchester this time of day. 要花上一段时间
[57:46] I’m gonna call ahead to the local cops, 我会提前打电话给当地警察
[57:47] let ’em know we’re coming. 告诉他们我们要去
[57:48] I assume this is a call you can make while driving. 我想这个电话你可以在开车的时候打
[57:50] We are not going anywhere until we change your bandage. 你要是不换绷带 我们哪儿也不去
[57:52] – Watson… – No. Like I said yesterday, -华生 -不 就像我昨天说的
[57:53] I’m only going along with this 只有保证你伤口没事
[57:54] if you let me monitor your wound. 我才会答应这些
[57:56] Fine. Make your call from here, 好吧 你在这儿打电话
[57:57] we’ll meet you at the car. 我们在车里见
[57:58] Thanks. Appreciate it. 谢谢 感激万分呐
[58:02] Oh, there’s no sign of infection, so that’s good. 没有感染的迹象 挺好的
[58:05] Less talking, Watson, more tending. 少说话 华生 麻利点
[58:06] Okay. What’s the pain like today? 好吧 今天疼吗
[58:07] It’s fine. It’s barely even noticeable. 还好 甚至都感觉不到
[58:09] Give me a number– one to ten. 给我个数字 从一到十
[58:11] π Pi.
[58:13] It’s a mathematical constant that is approximately equal to… 是一个数学常数 约等于…
[58:16] – three point one four. – Three point one four, yes. -三点一四 -三点一四 对
[58:17] If you’re saying the pain is about three, 如果你的意思是说疼痛程度只有三的话
[58:20] I don’t believe you. 我是不会相信的
[58:22] You said you need all of your faculties to stop Moriarty. 你说过要竭尽全力阻止莫里亚蒂
[58:26] Seems like you’re a few short at the moment. 看样子你当时做的还差一点啊
[58:32] Hello? 你好
[58:33] Hey, Joanie, it’s me. 乔尼 是我
[58:34] Oh, hey, Oren. 嘿 奥伦
[58:35] Don’t freak out, but I’ve got some bad news. 别紧张 我有个坏消息要告诉你
[58:37] Mom slipped and fell in some store this morning. 妈妈今天早上在商店里摔倒了
[58:39] Oh, my God. 天啊
[58:40] She’s okay. She just bumped her head. 她没事 就是碰了下头
[58:42] One of the ER doctors used Mom’s cell to call me. 急诊室的医生用妈妈的手机给我打的电话
[58:44] But I’m at a conference in Barcelona this week. 但是我这周在巴塞罗那开会
[58:47] I was hoping you could go check on her. 我希望你可以去看看她
[58:48] Of course. 当然
[58:50] She’s at Chandler Memorial. 她在钱德勒医院
[58:52] Okay, I will call you once I get there. 好的 我到了再给你打电话
[58:54] Thanks, Joanie。 谢谢你 乔尼
[58:54] Okay, bye. 好的 再见
[58:56] You Watson women and your heels. 你们华生家的女人的高跟鞋呀
[58:58] Your mother’s in her early 60s. 你妈妈已经六十多岁了
[58:59] Should have resigned herself to flats years ago. 几年前她就该穿平底鞋了
[59:01] – You heard all that? – Yup. -你都听到了 -是的
[59:03] It’s not like I’m on any pain medication 虽然我现在身体疼痛
[59:05] that might dull my senses. 但是我的感觉不会迟钝的
[59:08] Look, if she’s okay, 如果她没事
[59:09] I will meet you in Westchester in an hour. 我在一小时后去威斯特彻斯特找你
[59:12] I’ll wait with baited breath. 我会屏住呼吸等着你
[59:16] Your mother is fine. 你母亲没事
[59:17] I’m the one who called your brother. 是我给你兄弟打的电话
[59:20] I apologize for the subterfuge, 我为我的借口道歉
[59:21] but it seemed the most expedient way 但这似乎是最有效的手段
[59:23] to get you away from Sherlock. 让你从夏洛克身边走开
[59:27] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[59:28] What… the pleasure of your company, of course. 想怎样 当然是想有你的陪伴
[59:39] You’re not afraid of me? 你不怕我
[59:41] Too angry to be afraid. 因为我太生气
[59:44] Maybe just because we’re in a crowded restaurant. 也可能是因为我们在拥挤的餐厅里的缘故
[59:46] Over the course of my career, 根据我以往的经验
[59:48] I’ve plotted exactly seven murders 我策划的七起谋杀
[59:49] that were carried out in crowded restaurants. 正是在拥挤的餐厅里
[59:52] Killing you here is far from impossible. 在这里杀了你绝非不可能
[59:54] It’s just not what I want. 只是我不想那么做
[59:56] Why am I here? 为什么我会在这里
[59:57] Because he took an interest in you. 因为他对你很感兴趣
[1:00:00] I’d like to understand why. 我想知道是为什么
[1:00:01] ‘Cause you find him so fascinating. 因为你发现他很迷人
[1:00:03] What was the word that you used the other night? 你那晚用的是怎么说的来着
[1:00:06] Mm. Work of art. 对 艺术品
[1:00:07] Far as I can determine, you’re a sort of… mascot. 我现在能确定的是 你只是一种吉祥物
[1:00:14] You were his sober companion, 你曾经是他的康戒陪护
[1:00:16] a professional angel to perch on his shoulder, 是站在他身后的天使
[1:00:18] fend off his many demons, but now… 替他挡开所有罪恶 但是现在
[1:00:21] now I don’t know what you are. 现在我不知道你到底算是什么
[1:00:24] Do you want to sleep with him? 你想和他上床吗
[1:00:26] I thought you told him that you were just like him. 我以为你跟他说过你仅仅是喜欢他
[1:00:32] That you saw the same things that he did. 但是现在你和他的想法完全一样
[1:00:34] Well, women can be a little bit more difficult to read. 其实女人是很难读懂的
[1:00:37] Just ask Sherlock. 问问夏洛克就知道了
[1:00:40] I asked him to allow me to complete my business 我请求他让我完成在纽约的生意
[1:00:42] in New York without interfering. 不受其它人的干扰
[1:00:44] He doesn’t appear to be complying. 他好像没有同意
[1:00:49] Last night, you helped him surveil a certain ship. 昨天晚上 你帮他去监视那艘船
[1:00:51] This morning, he questioned a certain businessman? 今天早上 他找某个商人问话了吗
[1:00:54] How do you know about that? 你是怎么知道的
[1:00:55] Surely by now you appreciate 我肯定你现在已经
[1:00:56] the scope of my organization. 对我的组织的规模有些赞赏了
[1:00:58] I have eyes and ears 我的眼线
[1:01:00] in the most fascinating of places. 遍布所有吸引人的地方
[1:01:11] Business. 生意的事儿
[1:01:20] Talk to Sherlock. 带话给夏洛克
[1:01:21] Tell him I’ll only be here for a few more days. 就说我只会在这里再多待几天
[1:01:24] After that, he can have his city back. 在那之后 这座城市还是他的
[1:01:26] He can have this whole insipid country back. 这座没趣的城市还会归他所有
[1:01:32] You’re afraid of him. 你害怕他
[1:01:35] If you weren’t, you wouldn’t have gone to so much trouble. 如果不是 你就不会有这么多麻烦
[1:01:41] My dear Watson, 亲爱的华生
[1:01:44] I’m afraid of what he might force me to do. 我怕的是他强迫我做些事
[1:01:53] I’m not sure why my father-in-law 我不知道为什么我岳父
[1:01:54] told you what we do here, 会告诉你们我们在这里干什么
[1:01:55] but if you know, you know. 但是如果你们知道也无所谓
[1:02:00] This is a working horse ranch. 这是一个养马场
[1:02:03] We board, we give lessons… 我们提供食宿 教授课程
[1:02:06] There are also 这里还有
[1:02:06] 22 different endangered species being 22个濒危物种的动物
[1:02:09] cared for on the grounds. 需要我们照顾
[1:02:11] 22 different kinds of smuggled property, you mean? 22种走私物品 是这意思吗
[1:02:14] We’re not concerned about your impromptu game reserve. 我们不关心你们这即兴的野生动物保护区
[1:02:16] It’s a lovely hobby. 这是个不错的爱好
[1:02:17] I would relish the chance to spend an afternoon here. 我也想在这里待上一下午
[1:02:19] Unfortunately, our business is pressing. 不幸的是 我们现在很忙
[1:02:22] My principal concern is your wife. 我主要担心的是你的妻子
[1:02:24] Well-well, why are you concerned about Alethea? 你为什么担心阿勒西亚呢
[1:02:27] Quite an undertaking– your Kenyan safari. 真算得是一番大事啊 你的肯尼亚之旅
[1:02:30] Strange for one spouse to leave the other behind. 奇怪的是竟然留下自己的配偶一个人去
[1:02:34] Don’t you think? 你觉得呢
[1:02:35] My wife’s a free spirit. 我妻子是一个无拘无束的人
[1:02:36] Separate vacations have always been part of the deal. 分开旅行是我们生活中的一部分
[1:02:38] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:02:40] Far be it for me to, 要是我就不会这样
[1:02:42] yeah, speculate on the state of your marriage, 是啊 考虑到你的婚姻状况
[1:02:45] but I looked in your coat closet, 但是我看到你的衣橱里
[1:02:46] and I saw it was full of, uh, top-of-the-line outerwear. 全都是豪华的外套啊
[1:02:50] His and hers. 他的和她的
[1:02:52] Gets quite brisk on the veldts of Kenya, doesn’t it? 在肯尼亚大草原上很高兴 不是吗
[1:02:56] So, any idea why she left her gear behind? 那么你想过为什么她会留下这些东西吗
[1:03:00] You know, she probably… got the latest thing. 或许她 只是拿了些最新的东西
[1:03:03] Hey! 嘿
[1:03:08] Hey, this is a prescription for Levothyroxine. 这是一个左旋甲状腺素的处方
[1:03:12] That’s a synthetic hormone used to treat thyroiditis. 也就是一种治疗甲状腺炎的荷尔蒙合成物
[1:03:15] This prescription was filled by your wife nearly a month ago. 这处方是你妻子大概一个月前填写的
[1:03:17] Yet, there are only 18 pills missing from this bottle. 瓶子里只有18片药片不见了
[1:03:21] She’s failed to take 她忘了带
[1:03:22] her rather crucial medication for almost a week. 差不多一个星期的重要药物
[1:03:28] Where’s your wife, Mr. Lerberg? 你妻子在哪里 勒伯格先生
[1:03:33] A week ago, like you say. 一个星期之前 就像你说的
[1:03:35] It was the middle of the night. 在半夜的时候
[1:03:37] Two guys in masks broke into the house. They… 两个戴面具的家伙闯进了屋子 他们
[1:03:42] They took Alethea. 他们带走了阿勒西亚
[1:03:49] My father-in-law gets out here, he cuts me loose, 我的岳父逃出了这里 他给我松绑
[1:03:51] he tells me the kidnappers have already been in touch with him. 他说绑架者已经和他联系了
[1:03:54] He’s supposed to handle everything. 他说要处理所有的事情
[1:03:56] No cops, or she’s dead. 不能通知警察 不然她就会死
[1:03:58] What can you tell us about these two men? 关于那两个人你记得什么
[1:04:00] Not much. 不是很多
[1:04:01] They were all covered up. 他们都伪装了
[1:04:04] Uh… one guy’s sleeve rode up. 其中一个的袖子是卷上去的
[1:04:06] I saw he had tattoos in, uh… 我看见他有纹身
[1:04:10] What’s that alphabet called? Cyrillic. 那种叫什么字母来着 斯拉夫字母
[1:04:13] Sounds like it could be the two guys we have in the morgue. 听上去好像是停尸房里那两个人
[1:04:17] I’ll call the captain. 我去通知警监
[1:04:39] Watson… it’s been quite a productive errand. 华生 有一个很重要的差事
[1:04:47] What? 什么
[1:04:50] You should never have gotten in that car, Watson. 你不应该进那辆车 华生
[1:04:51] Excuse me, but the henchman she was with had a gun. 不好意思 但是她的随从带着枪呢啊
[1:04:53] And you know what? This is not my fault. 而且你知道吗 这不是我的错
[1:04:55] I don’t know why you’re blaming me. 我不知道你为什么要怪我
[1:04:56] You’ve fallen behind on your self-defense studies. 你的自我防御能力落后了
[1:04:58] A gun which remains unpulled cannot be brought to bear 一把没有拔出来的枪根本
[1:05:00] – on a situation. – You weren’t there, -没有用 -你没有在那
[1:05:01] okay, so, you have no idea what it was like… 好吗 你根本不知道是什么情况
[1:05:03] – Uh, enough! – …when he came at me with the gun. -够了 -当他拿着枪朝我走来的时候
[1:05:04] Enough! You’re both getting 够了 你们两个
[1:05:05] your own security details until this all blows over, 各持己见就让这事儿过去吧
[1:05:08] and I’m putting a couple of guys at your residence, too. 我在你们的住处安排了人手
[1:05:11] Now, Theophilus made bail right after you left 你们去威斯特彻斯特之后西奥菲勒斯
[1:05:13] for Westchester, but he’s not at his apartment. 提出保释 但是他没在自己的公寓里
[1:05:17] His lawyer and his bail bondsman have 他的律师的保释代理人
[1:05:18] – no idea where he is. – The Narwhal has fled. -也不知道他在哪 -独角鲸逃跑了
[1:05:22] If he’d wanted to tell us that his daughter had been kidnapped, 如果他想告诉我们她女儿被绑架了
[1:05:24] he had his chance to tell us this morning. 他今天早上就可以说
[1:05:26] So Theophilus isn’t Moriarty’s accomplice; 所以西奥菲勒斯不是莫里亚蒂的共犯
[1:05:29] he’s her victim. 他也是牺牲品
[1:05:33] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[1:05:34] All this just to snatch some rich guy’s daughter? 所有这些只是为了一个富人的女儿吗
[1:05:37] There’s more to it. There has to be. 肯定不止这样 肯定
[1:05:39] Moriarty has… flair. 莫里亚蒂有一种 本能
[1:05:41] She pursues projects which ignite her passions. 她只追求能点燃她激情的计划
[1:05:43] It is very difficult to imagine that her grand plan in America 很难想象她在美国的雄伟计划
[1:05:47] is something as prosaic as a kidnapping for ransom. 会是绑架勒索这样无趣的事情
[1:05:53] Excuse me for a moment. 失陪一会
[1:06:00] Hey, you okay? 你还好吗
[1:06:01] Yeah, I’m fine. The pain is quite intense at times, 是的 我没事 有时候还真是挺疼的
[1:06:02] but it’s nothing I can’t handle. 但是没有我应付不了的事
[1:06:04] Spirit of the Dam-Busters and all that. 炸水坝的精神之类的
[1:06:06] Hey. 嘿
[1:06:08] So, I had our CCS guys look for evidence 我请理事会的同事们
[1:06:10] of communication between Theophilus and the kidnappers. 寻找西奥菲勒斯和绑架者联系的证据
[1:06:13] Now, his computer seemed clean at first 他的电脑看起来很干净
[1:06:15] but one of the techs figured out that he’d just signed up 但是一个技术人员指出他在
[1:06:17] for a new e-mail account a week ago. 一周前注册了一个新的邮箱帐号
[1:06:18] Had him send me a screen-cap of the inbox. 我让他给我发了一张收件箱的截图
[1:06:21] 寄信人 “?” 主题 “阿勒西亚” “协议” “你女儿” “保证她的安全” “阿勒西亚在我们手上 她很安全” “阿勒西亚在我这” “无主题” “阿勒西亚”
[1:06:21] Question mark. 问号
[1:06:23] That was the caller I.D. that came up 这个来信人就是莫里亚蒂
[1:06:25] when Moriarty called Daniel Gottlieb’s phone to talk to us. 用丹尼尔·戈特利布的手机联系我们时用的
[1:06:27] Now, the e-mails were encrypted with a public key code– 这个邮箱用公开密钥编码加密了
[1:06:30] can’t be broken– but Theophilus did download something 无法破解 但是西奥菲勒斯
[1:06:33] at the exact same time one of ’em came in. 在收到这些邮件的同时下载了一些东西
[1:06:35] It was on his hard drive. That, we can get at. 在他的硬盘里面 那个我们能够得到
[1:06:39] You don’t know who this is? 你不知道这是谁吗
[1:06:40] Why would Moriarty 莫里亚蒂为什么要
[1:06:41] send that picture to Theophilus? 给西奥菲勒斯发这张照片呢
[1:06:48] Mr. Theophilus. 西奥菲勒斯先生
[1:06:53] It’s nice to finally meet face-to-face. 很高兴能面对面见到你
[1:06:58] You are the one who took my daughter. 是你绑架的我女儿
[1:07:00] Oh, I had some help. 是别人帮我做的
[1:07:08] In all my years of smuggling, I never handled one of these. 我走私这么多年 都没用过这东西
[1:07:11] It’s simple. You just point and shoot. 很简单 瞄准 射击就行
[1:07:14] Repeatedly. 不断重复就好了
[1:07:25] It’s important in moments like these to remember Alethea. 像现在这样的时刻千万别忘了阿勒西亚
[1:07:35] I have your word 你向我保证过
[1:07:36] that you will let her go when I have done what you asked. 我完成你要求的事后 你会放了她
[1:07:40] Of course. 决不食言
[1:07:45] Then you have my word. 那我也向你保证
[1:07:49] This man and his family will be dead by tomorrow night. 这个人和他的家人都活不过明晚
[1:08:01] Sherlock! 夏洛克
[1:08:02] – Sherlock! – Morning. -夏洛克 -早上好
[1:08:06] You’re slamming your hand into your bullet wound. 你在用手敲打你的枪伤
[1:08:08] I was having problems staying awake and I tried reasoning 我无法保持清醒 并且我还试着
[1:08:10] with my hypothalamus, but… 和我的下丘脑理论 但是…
[1:08:11] in the end, it required corporal punishment. 最终结果是 我要对它进行体罚
[1:08:13] Well, there are police officers standing outside. I’m surprised 门外站的还有警察呢 真奇怪他们
[1:08:15] – they didn’t kick the door down. – Yes, they are waiting -怎么没有把门踢开 -是的 他们等着
[1:08:16] to take us to a would-be murder victim. 带我们去见一位潜在谋杀受害者
[1:08:18] Actually, it’s been a long night, Watson, 说真的 这一夜真难熬 华生
[1:08:21] but a productive one– 不过也是卓有成效的一晚
[1:08:22] I believe I have deduced Moriarty’s plan. 我已经推理出莫里亚蒂的计划了
[1:08:24] You’re kidding. 你开玩笑的吧
[1:08:28] Right. This man is named Andre Bacera. 这个人叫安德烈·波塞略
[1:08:32] His mother is presently 他的母亲现在是
[1:08:33] the Speaker of Parliament of the Republic 马其顿共和国的议会发言人
[1:08:35] of Macedonia. She’s a noted reformer, 她是一位著名的改革家
[1:08:38] popular figure. Mr. Bacera himself, 公众人物 而波塞略先生自己
[1:08:40] something of a favorite son in his homeland. 也是深受家乡人喜爱的儿子
[1:08:42] So why is Moriarty interested 那为什么莫里亚蒂会
[1:08:44] in a couple of Macedonian politicians? 对几个马其顿的政客感兴趣
[1:08:46] Andrej Bacera is not a politician. 安德烈·波塞略不是政客
[1:08:48] Not yet. He works as a vascular surgeon here in New York. 目前还不是 他现在纽约做血管外科医生
[1:08:52] Serves as an unofficial diplomat when needed. 在需要的时候充当非官方的外交官
[1:08:55] Now… I refer you to a map of the Balkan 现在…容我向你介绍一下
[1:08:58] Peninsula. This… 巴尔干半岛的地图 这里…
[1:09:00] is the Republic of Macedonia, 就是马其顿共和国
[1:09:01] a fledgling democracy and applicant 一个羽翼未丰的民主国家
[1:09:03] for full membership 正在申请成为
[1:09:03] to the European Union. 欧盟的正式成员
[1:09:05] Biggest obstacle to its candidacy 它候选资格的最大障碍就是
[1:09:07] is its ongoing dispute with its neighbor– 它与邻国希腊
[1:09:10] Greece– 在”马其顿”
[1:09:10] over the very name “Macedonia”. 这个地方的争议
[1:09:12] I thought Macedonia was part of Greece. 我原以为马其顿是希腊的一部分
[1:09:14] Macedonia is a region in Greece, 马其顿是希腊的一个地区
[1:09:17] birthplace of Alexander the Great, 是亚历山大大帝的出生地
[1:09:18] area of enormous historical import, 是历史悠久的一个地区
[1:09:20] so you can imagine Greece’s chagrin 所以你能想象 当南斯拉夫解体
[1:09:22] when Yugoslavia broke apart and one small new nation 这个小国家宣布独立为马其顿共和国时
[1:09:25] declared itself the Republic of Macedonia. 希腊是多么的懊恼
[1:09:28] Two of my cousins both wanted to name their sons Henry. 我的两个表亲都想给自己儿子起名叫亨利
[1:09:30] It was a big thing at Thanksgiving. 这在感恩节时还是件大事
[1:09:31] What are you getting at? 你说呢
[1:09:33] Well, as long as Macedonia insists 只要马其顿坚持
[1:09:35] on calling itself Macedonia, 称自己马其顿
[1:09:36] Greece has pledged to remain intractably opposed 希腊已经承诺将坚决反对
[1:09:38] to admitting them to the EU. 马其顿加入欧盟
[1:09:40] However, Andrej Bacera’s mother… 不过 最近安德烈·波塞略的母亲
[1:09:45] recently brokered a compromise on the issue. 在这个争议上达成了妥协
[1:09:49] “In a few days, the current Republic of Macedonia “几天后 目前的马其顿共和国”
[1:09:51] “Is going to vote on whether to join the EU “将就是否以新马其顿共和国的名字”
[1:09:53] as the Republic of New Macedonia.” “加入欧盟进行公投”
[1:09:54] – So they just added the word “New.” – It worked. -他们只是加了个”新”字 -起作用了
[1:09:57] Referendum is expected to pass handily. 公投有望轻松通过
[1:09:59] So, this is all very fascinating in an NPR kind of way, 这对国家广播电台来说是挺吸引人的
[1:10:02] but I don’t see how your nemesis is gonna look at all this and… 不过我不明白你的对手是怎么看待这些
[1:10:05] and see an opportunity. 认为这是个机会的
[1:10:06] Which is why you make a much better companion 这就是为什么做陪护比做对手
[1:10:08] than you do a nemesis. 更适合你
[1:10:10] It’s all about currency. This… 这些都与货币有关 这个…
[1:10:12] is a Macedonian denar. 是马其顿代纳尔
[1:10:14] You just had this lying around? 你就把这个弄的到处都是
[1:10:15] If the Macedonian referendum passes, 如果马其顿公投通过的话
[1:10:17] the currency will switch to the euro. 货币就会转成欧元
[1:10:18] The denar will become obsolete, absolutely worthless. 代纳尔就会被废除 一无不值
[1:10:20] And yet not 48 hours ago, a Swiss bank, 并且在不到两天前 一家瑞士银行
[1:10:23] acting on behalf of an enormous client, 代表一家大客户收购了
[1:10:26] purchased an enormous position in the currency. 大量的马其顿货币
[1:10:28] Why would anyone buy into a currency 为什么会有人买进
[1:10:30] that’s about to become extinct? 将要废弃的货币呢
[1:10:31] They would not. Not unless they planned to manipulate events 他们不会 除非他们计划操纵这件事
[1:10:35] to prevent Macedonia from joining the EU. 阻止马其顿加入欧盟
[1:10:37] Imagine the uproar… 想象一下造成的混乱
[1:10:40] if a native of Greece, 如果一个希腊人
[1:10:41] someone known to make contributions 一个对民族主义做出贡献的人
[1:10:43] to nationalist causes 导致深受爱戴的
[1:10:45] murdered Macedonia’s favorite son on the eve of the vote. 马其顿人民的儿子在投票前夕被杀
[1:10:49] Old passions would be inflamed. 过去的情感就会被复燃
[1:10:51] The vote to rename the country would fail, 这个国家重命名一旦失败
[1:10:53] and the denar would remain the currency of Macedonia. 代纳尔就还是马其顿的货币
[1:10:56] Its value would soar. 它的价值就会飙升
[1:10:58] So Moriarty kidnapped the Narwhal’s daughter 所以莫里亚蒂绑架了独角鲸的女儿
[1:11:01] to force him to kill this man. 让他杀了这个人
[1:11:03] All so she could make some money on a currency bet. 她就能在外汇投资上赚一笔了
[1:11:05] Nearly a billion dollars. 将近十亿美元
[1:11:08] What say we go stop this bitch? 我说我们得去阻止这个婊子
[1:11:11] Jordan? 乔恩
[1:11:14] Jordan? 乔丹呢
[1:11:17] Where’s Jordan? 乔丹在哪里
[1:11:18] Andrej, what’s wrong? 安德烈 怎么了
[1:11:20] Jordan, there’s a New York police captain 乔丹 纽约警方的一位警监来电话
[1:11:22] on the phone– he says there’s a man coming to kill me. 说有人要来杀我
[1:11:27] This is Jordan Conroy. 我是乔丹·康罗伊
[1:11:29] I handle security for the Baceras. 我负责波塞略家的安全
[1:11:30] Mr. Conroy, this is Captain Gregson with the NYPD. 康罗伊先生 我是纽约警局的警监格雷森
[1:11:33] Is it just you there or do you have a team? 是你自己在那里 还是有队伍帮你
[1:11:35] It’s just me. Why? 只有我在 怎么了
[1:11:36] We have reason to believe 我们认为
[1:11:37] Mr. Bacera’s being targeted 波塞略先生
[1:11:39] by a Greek national by the name of Christos Theophilus. 被一位希腊人克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯盯上
[1:11:43] We’re actually on our way to you right now. 我们正在赶往你那里
[1:11:46] Can you give me a description? 你能描述一下那位希腊人吗
[1:11:47] He’s a white male, six feet, about 190. 白人 身高一米九
[1:11:50] I texted a photograph to Mr. Bacera. 我给波塞略先生发去了图片
[1:11:53] We’ve got a safe room here. Top of the line. 我们这里有一个安全房 最高级别的
[1:11:55] I’ll get Mr. And Mrs. Bacera inside it right away. 我马上将波塞略夫妇带到那里
[1:12:13] We need to do this quickly. 我们动作要快
[1:12:22] Step outside. 出去
[1:12:27] Wh-what you really want, 无论你想要什么
[1:12:29] – you can have it. Please… – Now. -我们都会给你的 -现在
[1:12:43] Jordan? 乔丹
[1:12:49] What’s going on here? 这是怎么回事
[1:12:51] – What have you done? – Jordan, please, -你做了什么 -乔丹 求求你
[1:12:55] please help us. 帮帮我们
[1:13:08] 911, what’s your emergency? 911 您有什么紧急情况
[1:13:11] My name is Christos Theophilus. 我叫克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯
[1:13:14] I’m in the house of the snake, 我现在
[1:13:17] Andrej Bacera. 在安德烈·波塞略的家中
[1:13:19] What I do now… 我之所以这么做
[1:13:21] I do for the love of my country. 都是为了我的国家
[1:13:24] Please. 求求你
[1:13:26] Please, I’m-I’m begging you… 拜托 我求你
[1:13:45] Poppa? It’s me. I’m okay. 爸爸 是我 我没事了
[1:13:50] Poppa? Are you there? 爸爸 你在听吗
[1:13:53] They just left me in front of the farm and drove away. 他们把我送到了农场 然后开车走了
[1:13:56] I’m with Chad now. 我先和查得在一起
[1:13:57] The police are on their way. 警察正在赶来
[1:13:58] Poppa, are you there? 爸爸 你在听吗
[1:14:04] Do it now. Please. 现在就动手吧
[1:14:09] Right after I hung up, 我挂了电话后
[1:14:11] I was struck from behind. 有人在背后袭击了我
[1:14:14] Next thing I know I’m zip tied to the banister 醒来就发现自己被捆在楼梯栏杆上
[1:14:16] and he’s taking Andrej and Jovana into the bedroom. 杀手将安德烈和乔凡娜推进卧室
[1:14:19] I managed to get free, 我想办法挣开了绳子
[1:14:21] but then… I heard the first two shots. 然后听到两声枪响
[1:14:25] I had a gun 我脚踝的皮套里有枪
[1:14:26] in my ankle holster that he hadn’t spotted. 杀手并没有发现
[1:14:28] I grabbed it. 我掏出枪
[1:14:31] I made my way into the room. 冲进卧室
[1:14:33] I fired, 我开了枪
[1:14:35] but not before he’d shot Mrs. Bacera. 但他已经杀了波塞略夫人
[1:14:36] Captain, don’t listen to a word this man says. 警监 别听他胡言乱语
[1:14:39] Holmes, I thought you were still at the scene. 福尔摩斯 我以为你还在案发现场
[1:14:40] Mr. Conroy, how long have you been working with Moriarty 康罗伊先生 你为莫里亚蒂卖命多久了
[1:14:43] and how long has she been planning this? 她又花了多久策划这起谋杀
[1:14:46] Do you want to tell me what’s going on here? 你能告诉我是怎么回事吗
[1:14:48] Yeah. I had a chance to peruse Mr. Conroy’s curriculum vitae 没问题 在波塞略的家中
[1:14:52] while I was at the Bacera residence. 我研究了康罗伊先生的简历
[1:14:54] Currently under the employ 现在受雇于
[1:14:54] of a company called Lexicon Personal Security, yes? 一家名叫莱斯康的私人安保公司 对吗
[1:14:58] Would you like to know what that company was called 你们知道这家公司一周前
[1:15:00] until just a week ago? 叫什么名字吗
[1:15:02] Sutter Risk Management. 萨特风险管理公司
[1:15:03] We think it’s one of Moriarty’s shell corporations. 我们认为这是莫里亚蒂的一家空壳公司
[1:15:05] – Am I supposed to know that name? – She used me -我该知道这个名字吗 -她利用我
[1:15:07] to prove that the Sutters had committed a murder, 证明萨特犯了罪
[1:15:09] most likely to clear the decks for you. 就是为日后的行动扫除障碍
[1:15:10] You were not assigned to Mr. And Mrs. Bacera 几星期前 你还没有负责
[1:15:13] a few weeks ago, were you? 波塞略夫妇的安全 对吗
[1:15:16] You joined their detail just recently, 你最近才被新雇主
[1:15:17] a move no doubt orchestrated by your new owner. 安排来负责他们的安全
[1:15:19] I would’ve given my life for the Baceras. 我能为了保护波塞略夫妇而丢掉性命
[1:15:21] You let a murderer into their home, 你让凶手进入他们家
[1:15:23] and then you murdered him to cover it up. 之后你又杀了凶手来掩盖一切
[1:15:27] – Sherlock! – Get off him! -夏洛克 -把他弄开
[1:15:30] – No! – Get… get him out of here. -不 -把他弄走
[1:15:38] You’re bleeding again. 你的伤口在流血
[1:15:39] – You must’ve popped your stitches. – I’m fine. -你的伤口一定裂开了 -我没事
[1:15:40] – Sherlock… – I said I’m fine! -夏洛克 -我说了我没事
[1:15:42] Hey! You need to get a hold of yourself! 你需要控制一下自己
[1:15:47] I had her. I had her. I… 就差一点 就那么一点
[1:15:49] uncovered her plan, 我发现了她的计划
[1:15:50] saw how to stop her 看到了阻止她的办法
[1:15:51] and she succeeded. 但最后她还是赢了
[1:15:54] Three people died today because of me. 今天有三个人因为我死了
[1:15:56] Are you listening to me? 你在听我说吗
[1:15:57] Captain Gregson wanted to pull your credentials a few days ago. 格雷森警监几天前想让你别插手这件事
[1:15:59] I convinced him not to. 我劝他让你继续查下去
[1:16:00] Yes, because you know that a good detective 你做得对 因为一个优秀的侦探
[1:16:02] doesn’t just stop because things get inconvenient! 是不会因为困难就停止查案的
[1:16:06] Sherlock. 夏洛克
[1:16:09] I think it’s time. 我觉得是时候了
[1:16:10] For what?! 是什么时候了
[1:16:11] You-you know I’ll investigate this anyway, 你 你知道无论格雷森警监是否允许
[1:16:13] whether I have Captain Gregson’s blessing or not. 我都会追查下去的
[1:16:15] That is your choice, but right now, 那是你的选择 但是现在
[1:16:16] we are enabling you. 我们在纵容你
[1:16:18] If you are the partner that I invited you to be, 如果你还是我当年邀请来的那个搭档
[1:16:21] the partner that I believe that you can be, 那个从不辜负我期望的搭档
[1:16:24] then you will stop this line of thought immediately! 你就不会再这样想下去
[1:16:26] I am your partner, 我是你的搭档
[1:16:27] and you cannot keep going on like this! 但你确实不能继续下去了
[1:16:29] – Now, what…? – You know, I almost stole -现在 -你知道吗 我昨天差点
[1:16:30] a vial of opiates from a crime scene yesterday. 就从犯罪现场偷走一瓶镇静剂
[1:16:36] You know why I didn’t? Because of you. 知道我为什么没偷吗 因为你
[1:16:39] Because I knew how disappointed that you would be in me. 因为我知道这样做我会让你多失望
[1:16:42] And if I only had the words to describe 我现在根本无法形容
[1:16:44] how disappointed in you i am at the moment… 你让我有多失望
[1:16:54] I don’t expect you to understand right now, 你现在不能理解我的苦衷
[1:16:58] but I know what you need to do. 但我知道你下一步该做什么
[1:17:01] Moriarty said she was smarter than you, 莫里亚蒂说她比你聪明
[1:17:04] that you needed to let her win. 你必须让她得手
[1:17:06] It is the only way this does not eat you alive. 否则这件事会让你生不如死
[1:17:11] She was right. 她说的没错
[1:17:14] Let her win. 让她得手
[1:17:18] Yeah, yeah, I’ll let you know if he shows up. 好的 他出现的话我通知你
[1:17:21] Um, give me a minute. 稍等一下
[1:17:28] Aren’t you meant to be waiting outside? 你们不该在外面守着吗
[1:17:30] I just talked to the sergeant 我刚跟负责你安保的
[1:17:31] in charge of your protective detail. 警司通过话
[1:17:33] He told me you ditched him outside the precinct. 他说你在警局外甩开了他
[1:17:34] What’s the deal? 怎么回事
[1:17:36] You okay? 你还好吗
[1:17:37] Going upstairs to shower. 上去冲个澡
[1:17:39] Surely your jurisdiction ends there. 我的浴室总不在辖区内了吧
[1:18:15] What’s up, Captain? 什么事 警监
[1:18:16] Holmes stormed out of the station a while back. 刚才福尔摩斯冲出了警局
[1:18:18] Is he there? 他在你那吗
[1:18:20] Yeah, he just got in. 是的 他刚回来
[1:18:22] What about Watson? Is she with him? 华生呢 跟他在一起吗
[1:18:24] No. What’s going on? 没有 发生了什么
[1:18:26] A corner drug dealer in Bushwick 半小时前 布什维克的一个街边毒贩
[1:18:28] got beaten and robbed about a half hour ago. 遭到一顿暴打 还被抢劫了
[1:18:31] Witnesses said the perp was British, 目击者说抢犯是个英国人
[1:18:33] and his arm was in a sling. 胳膊还吊在脖子上
[1:18:39] Holmes? 福尔摩斯
[1:18:40] Let me in. 让我进去
[1:18:43] Come on, open up! 快点开门
[1:18:50] Oh my God! 我的天啊
[1:18:51] Holmes? Can you hear me? 福尔摩斯 能听见吗
[1:18:54] Hmm? Hey, get an ambulance now. 快叫救护车
[1:18:56] He just OD’d. 他吸毒过量晕倒了
[1:18:58] Stay with me. 保持清醒
[1:18:59] Hey, hey, Holmes… 福尔摩斯
[1:19:10] I know you’re awake. 我知道你很清醒
[1:19:12] I appreciate you’re cross with me, but… 我知道你生我的气 但是
[1:19:16] please don’t tell me I’ve managed to make 别告诉我我还能让
[1:19:18] the great Sherlock Holmes shy. 夏洛克·福尔摩斯害羞的不说话
[1:19:25] There’s a guard at my door. 门口有个看守
[1:19:27] I haven’t hurt him, just distracted him. 我没伤害他 只是让他找点别的事干
[1:19:33] I warned you. 我警告过你
[1:19:35] I practically begged you. 我恨不得都求你了
[1:19:40] Why didn’t you listen? 你为什么不听
[1:19:44] You asked me to let you win. 你要我放你得手
[1:19:49] I’d say that I have really. 我觉得我已经做到了
[1:19:53] You compelled Christos Theophilus to murder 早上你强迫克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯
[1:19:56] two innocent people this morning. 杀了两个无辜的人
[1:20:00] And then you made a fortune in the resulting chaos. 然后又在一片混乱中赚了一大笔钱
[1:20:03] I did, but I didn’t want… this. 没错 但是我没想让你成 这样
[1:20:07] Not again. 不要重蹈覆辙
[1:20:10] Yeah. 好吧
[1:20:11] Why did you come here? 你来这干吗
[1:20:18] I want to help you. 我想帮你
[1:20:20] You-you adopted a fake persona, 你 你伪装身份
[1:20:23] you seduced me, 引诱我
[1:20:25] faked your own death… 伪造自己的死亡
[1:20:27] so, forgive me 所以 请原谅我
[1:20:29] if I, uh… if I don’t want any more of your help. 我不想让你再帮我了
[1:20:33] Would you have preferred I’d just killed you? 宁愿我干脆把你杀了都不行吗
[1:20:37] Yes. 对
[1:20:43] I knew that my death would be quite a blow. 我知道我的死对你是巨大的打击
[1:20:48] I knew it would keep you occupied while I… 我知道你忙着伤心的时候
[1:20:51] carried on with other projects, 我会有时间继续别的计划
[1:20:53] but I… 但是 我
[1:20:56] I failed to predict your descent into addiction. 我没想到你会堕落到染上毒瘾
[1:21:03] Well, you surprised me. 你让我很意外
[1:21:06] You’re the only person on the planet who can. 除了你这世界上没人能让我意外了
[1:21:09] That’s why you love me, though, isn’t it? 但这就是你爱上我的原因 不是吗
[1:21:12] Is that why you came here? 所以这就是为什么你会来这吗
[1:21:15] To tell me? 来告诉我吗
[1:21:20] Do you know why you’re so drawn to narcotics? 你知道你为什么沉迷于毒品吗
[1:21:24] Because you’re in near constant pain. 因为你一直生活在痛苦中
[1:21:27] Your sensitivities– they make you a great detective, 你敏感的视角 让你成为伟大的侦探
[1:21:30] but they also hurt you. 但也让你非常痛苦
[1:21:34] I know what that’s like, Sherlock. 我明白那是什么感觉 夏洛克
[1:21:37] Only me. 只有我能明白
[1:21:41] I’m leaving the country tonight. 今晚我就会离开这里
[1:21:42] I want you to come with me. 跟我走吧
[1:21:48] You’re broken to pieces right now. 你已经支离破碎了
[1:21:52] I can put you back together. 我能帮你复原
[1:21:55] And once you’re whole, I’ll show you a different way to live. 等你痊愈 我会带你体验一种新生活
[1:22:00] We are… the same. 我们如出一辙
[1:22:04] You and I. 你和我
[1:22:08] We both made the same mistake. 我们犯了同样的错
[1:22:12] We fell in love. 我们坠入爱河
[1:22:17] It made us stupid. 这让我们变得愚蠢
[1:22:19] I made nearly a billion dollars today. 我今天就赚了近十亿
[1:22:21] I don’t feel stupid. 我可不觉得愚蠢
[1:22:25] Yeah. 是啊
[1:22:28] You know… she solved you. 她看穿你了
[1:22:34] The mascot. 吉祥物
[1:22:38] Watson. 华生
[1:22:40] She diagnosed your… 今晚早些时候
[1:22:43] condition earlier this evening. 她诊断了你的境况
[1:22:50] She realized the real reason you could never… 她明白了你为何
[1:22:53] quite bring yourself to kill me. 无法对我下毒手
[1:22:57] The reason you came back to my life. 为何回到我生活中
[1:23:01] Ah… the reason you came here. 为何来这儿
[1:23:07] That’s why she encouraged me to let you win. 因此她劝我让你赢
[1:23:13] Well, at least make it… 至少
[1:23:16] yeah… make-make it look like you’d won. 表面上让你赢
[1:23:24] You faked the overdose. 你吸毒过量是假的
[1:23:25] Yeah. Uh… I remain quite drug-free. 是啊 我一直远离毒品
[1:23:32] It’s good. 感觉很好
[1:23:36] But, um… 但是
[1:23:41] …given your, um… your repeated claims to have your… 既然你反复强调
[1:23:47] …eyes and… eyes and ears everywhere… 到处都有你的耳目
[1:23:52] You said… 你说
[1:23:54] there was only one person in the world who could surprise you. 世上只有一人能让你感到意外
[1:23:59] Turns out, there’s two. 看来是有两个
[1:24:22] Hey, there you are. 你在这儿啊
[1:24:24] Captain Gregson just called with an update about Moriarty. 格雷森警长打电话来说了莫里亚蒂的新进展
[1:24:27] And? 怎么样
[1:24:28] Well, he said the recording the police made of your conversation 他说警方在医院录下的对话
[1:24:30] at the hospital has her attorney sweating bullets. 让她的律师很紧张
[1:24:34] They know that she admitted to using Christos Theophilus 他们知道她承认利用克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯
[1:24:36] to kill the Baceras, so, they’re treading lightly. 谋杀波塞略母子 所以他们需谨慎行事
[1:24:38] In the meantime, 同时
[1:24:39] the Macedoanian denars she purchased 她买入的马其顿代纳尔
[1:24:41] have been frozen, pending further investigation. 已经冻结 等待进一步调查
[1:24:46] Hey… are you listening to me? 你在听我说话么
[1:24:49] My nemesis has been defeated. 我的死敌被打败了
[1:24:52] Is that about the long and the short of it? 彻底打败了吧
[1:24:53] Yes. 是的
[1:24:56] Yes. 没错
[1:24:59] So, does that mean you need to find a new nemesis, 你打算再找个新的死敌呢
[1:25:02] or is this more of a lifetime appointment? 还是这辈子就算了
[1:25:09] They’re almost here. 它们快出来了
[1:25:11] Do you remember the rare bee I was given 记得证明杰拉尔德·莱登是被下毒后
[1:25:14] for proving that Gerald Lydon had been poisoned? 他送我的那种罕见蜜蜂么
[1:25:19] The bee in the box, sure. 箱子里的蜜蜂 记得
[1:25:20] Osmia avoseta is its own species, 石巢蜂是纯种蜂
[1:25:23] which means it should not be able to reproduce 就是说理论上它不能
[1:25:26] with other kinds of bees. 和其它品种杂交繁殖
[1:25:28] And yet, nature is infinitely wily. 但是自然太狡黠了
[1:25:33] So box bee got another bee pregnant? 它们搞大了别的蜜蜂的肚子
[1:25:35] Quite so. 可以这么说
[1:25:38] Which means, they should be reclassified 也就是说这种蜂该被
[1:25:39] as an entirely new species. 归为一种新品种
[1:25:42] First newborn of which… 第一批新生儿
[1:25:45] is about to crawl its way into sunlight. 要爬出来晒太阳了
[1:25:50] Oh, my God. 天呐
[1:25:51] As the discoverer of the species, 作为新品种的发现者
[1:25:54] the privilege of naming the creatures falls to me. 我有命名的权利
[1:25:58] Allow me to introduce you to Euglassa Watsonia. 容我介绍 由格拉斯·华生尼娅蜂
[1:26:06] You named a bee after me? 你让蜜蜂跟我姓
[1:26:16] You named a bee after me. 你让蜜蜂跟我姓
[1:26:23] Should be dozens more within the hour. 一个小时内会有更多
[1:26:25] If you’d like, I could come and get you once they’re all here. 等它们都出来了我可以去叫你
[1:26:31] That’s all right. 没事
[1:26:36] I think I’ll just watch. 我就在这看好了
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme