时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[00:26] | I’m supposed to deliver some tables and chairs to a party– | 我本该把桌椅送去一个派对 |
[00:29] | it starts in about an hour– and my, uh, | 派对大概一小时后开始 |
[00:31] | van broke down just down the street. | 但我的货车在街边抛锚了 |
[00:33] | You want me to call triple-A? | 你想让我给拖车公司打电话吗 |
[00:35] | Actually, no. I need to call my boss, | 不是的 我得给我老板打电话 |
[00:36] | but my cell is dead. | 但我手机没电了 |
[00:38] | I was hoping I could come in, | 我想到你家 |
[00:39] | maybe charge it for a few minutes? | 充上几分钟电 |
[00:42] | Please? Look, if I mess up this delivery, | 拜托 要是这次送货我搞砸了 |
[00:45] | I’m in some serious trouble. | 我就真的倒霉了 |
[00:47] | How about you give me your boss’s number? | 不如你把你老板的号码给我 |
[00:48] | I’ll call him for you. | 我帮你打 |
[00:49] | I just started today, actually. | 我今天才开始上班 |
[00:51] | I-I don’t know my boss’s number off the top of my head. | 背不出老板的电话 |
[00:54] | I need to plug in my phone so I can get it. | 我得给手机充电 就知道号码了 |
[00:56] | Tell me the name of the company, | 那你把公司名字告诉我 |
[00:57] | I’ll call the office. | 我给你们办公室打电话 |
[00:58] | It’s after hours. Nobody’s gonna answer. | 已经下班了 没人接电话的 |
[01:00] | Would you please just open the door? | 拜托你开下门吧 |
[01:01] | I’m sorry, but I don’t know you. | 抱歉 可我不认识你 |
[01:03] | I can’t just let you in. | 不能就这么让你进来 |
[01:04] | Lady, come on! I’m gonna lose my job. | 小姐 拜托 我会丢了饭碗的 |
[01:06] | Please, just leave before I call the cops. | 在我报警之前 请你离开吧 |
[01:47] | Yeah, Broome Street and Ludlow. | 是的 布隆街和勒德洛交界处 |
[01:49] | You’ll send another van? | 你会再派一辆车吗 |
[01:51] | Great, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[01:53] | Talk about a Good Samaritan. | 你真是个大好人 |
[01:55] | Saved my ass. | 雪中送炭 |
[02:02] | And as he fled, the man dropped his walking stick, | 他逃跑时 落下了手杖 |
[02:05] | which the police later mistook for a weapon. | 后来警方错以为是凶器 |
[02:08] | But he did so in order to pick up the mongoose. | 他这么做是为了抓猫鼬 |
[02:13] | Which was, of course, responsible | 所以犯罪现场 |
[02:14] | for the claw marks I found at the crime scene. | 才会留下我找到的那些爪印 |
[02:17] | The mongoose, you see, was quite key in identifying the man. | 猫鼬就是查出此人的关键 |
[02:20] | He was a magician. | 他是个魔术师 |
[02:22] | The rodent, part of his act. | 猫鼬是演出的一部分 |
[02:24] | Now, once I realized the man’s true connection | 一旦我意识到此人和上校之间 |
[02:27] | to the colonel, it became obvious to me, the latter hadn’t | 真正的联系 我就明白了 后者根本 |
[02:29] | been murdered after all. | 没有被人谋杀 |
[02:31] | He’d merely succumbed to a heart attack, | 他只是见到一个 |
[02:33] | after the appearance of a man | 已被自己判处死刑的人出现 |
[02:35] | he’d sentenced to death so long ago. | 吓得心脏病发而已 |
[02:41] | Again, my name is Sherlock, and I am an addict. | 再说一次 我叫夏洛克 是个瘾君子 |
[02:47] | That was a morning of firsts. | 今早真是充满了”第一次”啊 |
[02:50] | First share I’ve ever heard involving a mongoose. | 我第一次听人分享涉及猫鼬的戒毒经历 |
[02:53] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:54] | It was also the first time you ever contributed at a meeting. | 也是你第一次在互助会上发言 |
[02:57] | Why am I not surprised | 我怎么就一点都不奇怪 |
[02:58] | it had nothing to do with your drug history? | 你这段经历跟毒史毫无关系 |
[02:59] | Ah, you know, it seems so expected, doesn’t it? | 太没新意了 对吧 |
[03:02] | Talking about addiction at an addiction support group meeting. | 在戒瘾支持小组里讲自己的上瘾故事 |
[03:05] | Besides, the group seemed particularly down today. | 而且今天气氛好像挺低落的 |
[03:07] | The last thing they needed to hear was another depressing share. | 他们最不想听的就是 又有人分享绝望的经历 |
[03:10] | Is that why you decided to take the floor? To cheer everyone up? | 所以你才发言的吗 为了鼓舞大家 |
[03:12] | You know me, Watson. People person. | 你懂我的 华生 舍己为人 |
[03:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:27] | Uh… Sherlock? | 夏洛克 |
[03:29] | Can you come up here, please? | 能请你上来一下吗 |
[03:33] | Right now? | 立刻上来 |
[03:41] | Rhys. | 瑞斯 |
[03:42] | I, uh… I let myself in. | 我自己进来了 |
[03:43] | I still had the key from last time. | 我上次来的钥匙还留着 |
[03:45] | I tried calling, but your number’s changed. | 我给你打过电话 但你换号码了 |
[03:47] | Oh, so you know each other. | 你们认识啊 |
[03:49] | That’s almost a relief. | 真是松了一口气啊 |
[03:51] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[03:53] | Yeah. It’s Emily. | 是的 是艾米丽 |
[03:55] | She’s, uh… she’s been kidnapped. | 她被人绑架了 |
[03:59] | When was she taken? | 什么时候 |
[04:00] | Well, a ransom demand two days ago from her e-mail? | 两天前 有人用她的电邮发信要求赎金 |
[04:03] | – Video or note? – A video. | -视频还是文字 -视频 |
[04:05] | What are they asking for? | 他们要什么 |
[04:06] | Clearly this is very important, | 显然这一点很重要 |
[04:08] | but do you think that we could press pause | 但能否等大家都穿好衣服了 |
[04:10] | until we are all clothed? | 再讨论呢 |
[04:21] | Love a cup of tea, if you’ve got some. | 你要有茶的话 给我来一杯 |
[04:22] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:24] | Um, sorry. This is my room. | 不好意思 这是我房间 |
[04:30] | So, obviously, he’s an old friend. | 很明显 他是你的老朋友 |
[04:32] | Who’s Emily? | 艾米丽是谁 |
[04:34] | His daughter. She lives in New York. | 他女儿 住在纽约 |
[04:35] | And for clarity’s sake, Rhys isn’t an old friend. | 我澄清一下 瑞斯不是什么老朋友 |
[04:38] | Well, not exactly. | 不算是 |
[04:39] | He’s, uh, my former drug dealer. | 我以前问他买毒品的 |
[05:04] | As you may have guessed, | 也许你也猜到了 |
[05:06] | last time Rhys was here, he stayed in your room. | 瑞斯上次来 就住你房里 |
[05:09] | This was when you were still using. | 那是你还吸毒的时候 |
[05:11] | Two months after I got to New York, | 我到纽约两个月之后 |
[05:13] | before I was carted off to rehab. | 被扔进戒毒所之前 |
[05:15] | – Let’s talk about this. – What’s to talk about? | -我们谈谈这事吧 -谈什么 |
[05:17] | The daughter of an old friend is in trouble. | 我老朋友的女儿有麻烦了 |
[05:19] | He’s not just an old friend. | 他不仅仅是位老朋友 |
[05:20] | He’s the man who used to supply me | 他还是以前卖我毒品的人 |
[05:22] | with narcotics; yes, I am well aware. | 是的 我很清楚这一点 |
[05:24] | Doesn’t make his daughter any less kidnapped. | 可重点是她女儿被人绑架了 |
[05:26] | And it’s worth noting, he is an ex-dealer, | 而且申明一下 他已经洗手不干了 |
[05:29] | just as I am an ex-junkie. | 正如我已经戒毒了一样 |
[05:31] | Two phoenixes risen from the ashes. | 我俩都凤凰涅槃了 |
[05:34] | This isn’t about what he is now. | 跟他现在干什么没关系 |
[05:35] | It’s about what he was to you back then. | 重点是他以前跟你的关系 |
[05:37] | You think he may be some sort of trigger? | 你觉得他是诱发我吸毒的隐患 |
[05:39] | On a giant gun filled with drugs pointed at you, yes. | 没错 巨大的隐患 |
[05:44] | You’re right. He is a trigger. | 你说得对 他的确是个隐患 |
[05:47] | The minute I laid eyes on him, | 我一看到他 |
[05:48] | my mind conjured images of heroin bubbling in a spoon. | 就想到了海洛因在勺子里冒泡泡的画面 |
[05:51] | I felt an undeniable, almost gravitational pull. | 不可否认 我被深深吸引了 |
[05:54] | Yet, as I’ve already mentioned, I consider the man a friend. | 但正如我所说 我把他当做朋友 |
[05:58] | I will not be turning him away. | 我不会拒绝他的 |
[05:59] | I appreciate your opinion and your concern. | 很感谢你的意见和顾虑 |
[06:02] | But you mistake the support group ethos | 但你把互助小组的信仰 |
[06:04] | for a complete system for living. | 错当成了完整的生活体系 |
[06:05] | It is not. At least not to a man like me. | 并不是的 至少对我不是这样 |
[06:08] | My sobriety is on one plane. | 我清醒的神智在一架飞机上 |
[06:09] | The bonds I share with those | 但我与朋友们的团结互助 |
[06:11] | I consider friends is on quite another. | 却在另一架飞机上 |
[06:13] | You’re just gonna have to work a bit harder this week. | 这周要辛苦你了 |
[06:17] | Not interrupting, am I? | 没打扰你们吧 |
[06:18] | Sorry again about upstairs. I was… | 我为刚才楼上的事再次道歉 我… |
[06:21] | Haven’t quite had my head screwed | 过去几天 |
[06:22] | on the last couple of days, you know? | 头脑一直不清醒 |
[06:24] | Should’ve figured you’d have a bird over. | 我该猜到你女朋友在这里的 |
[06:26] | I’m not a bird. I live here. | 我不是他女朋友 我住这里 |
[06:28] | I’m entirely sober now, Rhys. | 我已经戒毒了 瑞斯 |
[06:30] | Miss Watson is my companion. | 华生小姐是我的陪护 |
[06:32] | She keeps me from resuming bad habits. | 她防止我重拾以前的坏习惯 |
[06:33] | Of which I am one. I get it. | 而我就是其中一个 我明白 |
[06:37] | In which case, let me show you this video. | 这样的话 让我给你看看那段视频 |
[06:38] | If you can’t help me, I’ll be on my way. | 你帮不上忙的话 我就走了 |
[06:42] | I’ll just get my tea. | 我去倒杯茶 |
[06:47] | Your daughter’s life boils down | 你女儿的命 |
[06:48] | to two numbers: $2.2 million, four days. | 就靠这两个数字了 220万美金 4天 |
[06:52] | If you don’t pay in time, she dies. | 不及时付钱 她就会死 |
[06:55] | If you involve the police or the FBI, she dies. | 通知警方或联调局 她也会死 |
[07:00] | If you deviate from my instructions in any way, | 不照我的指示做 |
[07:03] | she dies. | 她还是会死 |
[07:05] | I’ve left a phone for you at her apartment; | 我在她家给你留了部手机 |
[07:07] | keep it with you. | 随身带着 |
[07:08] | Wait for further instructions. | 等待进一步指示 |
[07:15] | I went to her place as soon as I touched down. | 我一下飞机就去她家了 |
[07:18] | This is the cell phone. | 就是这部手机 |
[07:19] | Looked like there’d been a bit of a struggle. | 看来有打斗迹象 |
[07:21] | I was careful not to touch it. | 我很小心没碰过这手机 |
[07:25] | I’m sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉问一句 |
[07:27] | but do you have $2.2 million? | 你有220万美金吗 |
[07:31] | In May of 2011, Rhys stole exactly that amount | 2011年5月 瑞斯从他多米尼加的供货人那 |
[07:34] | from his Dominican suppliers. | 不多不少偷了这笔钱 |
[07:35] | He’s been hiding out in Thailand ever since. | 从此就一直躲在泰国 |
[07:37] | Like I said, ex-dealer. | 正如我所说 前毒贩 |
[07:39] | They got sloppy with some transactions. | 他们有些交易处理得很草率 |
[07:41] | I saw an opportunity for early retirement, and took it. | 我看到提早退休的机会 就抓住了 |
[07:45] | It never occurred to you that you might be | 你从没想过那样做 |
[07:46] | putting your daughter in danger? | 也许会危及你的女儿吗 |
[07:48] | Well, no one knew about Emily. | 没人知道艾米丽的存在 |
[07:49] | But he knew ’cause he deduced it. | 他是推理出来的 |
[07:51] | But I never spoke about her to anyone else, | 但我从来没跟人讲过我有个女儿 |
[07:52] | never. | 从来没有 |
[07:53] | Her mom knew, obviously, but… | 除非是她妈妈 但… |
[07:55] | She passed away several years ago. | 她几年前就去世了 |
[07:57] | Did Emily know about your theft from the Dominicans? | 艾米丽知道你偷了多米尼加人的钱吗 |
[08:00] | No. Before I disappeared, | 不知道 我消失之前 |
[08:02] | I gave her an e-mail address, and said, | 给她发了封邮件 写着 |
[08:04] | “Look, if you’re ever in trouble, you can get in touch.” | “假如你遇到麻烦了 可以来找我” |
[08:05] | But I hadn’t heard from her till I got this video. | 但在收到录像之前 她从来没找过我 |
[08:08] | Well, isn’t there a simple solution? | 不是有个很简单的方法吗 |
[08:10] | You pay the ransom, and you get your daughter back. | 把赎金交了 你女儿就回来了 |
[08:14] | How much is left? | 还剩多少 |
[08:15] | Uh… just under two… | 不到两… |
[08:18] | $2 million is nothing to sneeze at. | 两百万也可以了 |
[08:20] | $2,000, you know, give or take. | 差不多两千 |
[08:24] | You spent $2 million in just 18 months? | 你在18个月里就把两百万花了 |
[08:27] | No, I lost $2 million. | 不 是输了两百万 |
[08:30] | Drugs were his vice. | 他的缺点是吸毒 |
[08:31] | Cards were mine. | 我的是好赌 |
[08:32] | Look, I’m sorry. I’m even sorrier | 抱歉 特别是我现在知道你 |
[08:33] | now that I know that you’re trying to clean up. I just… | 在试着戒毒我就更抱歉了 我只是… |
[08:36] | I don’t mean to go stirring up bad memories. | 我不想勾起不好的回忆 |
[08:38] | I just didn’t know who else to turn to. | 我只是不知道该找谁帮忙 |
[08:39] | Said he’d kill Emily | 他说要是我去找警察 |
[08:40] | if I went to the cops or the feds. | 或是联邦调查员就会杀了艾米丽 |
[08:42] | And I figured, since I was acquainted | 我就想 既然我认识 |
[08:44] | with the Sherlock Holmes, I’d be a fool not to… | 著名的夏洛克·福尔摩斯 为什么不… |
[08:47] | seek his advice, right? | 找他帮忙 对吧 |
[08:49] | We have just under 44 hours until the ransom is due. | 还有差不多44小时才到交赎金的时候 |
[08:55] | Luxury. | 太充裕了 |
[08:56] | That’s twice what I’ll need. | 我只需要一半时间 |
[09:12] | That’s Emily’s mom… Penny. | 那是艾米丽的妈妈 潘妮 |
[09:15] | You said she passed away. | 你说她去世了 |
[09:17] | Yeah, some kind of cancer, I think. | 是 得了某种癌症吧 |
[09:20] | Well, we were never that close. | 我们并不亲近 |
[09:22] | She was American on holiday in London back in ’91. | 她是美国人 91年时在伦敦度假 |
[09:25] | We met, had some fun… | 我们就遇见了 处得挺好 |
[09:27] | then along came Emily. | 然后就有了艾米丽 |
[09:32] | How are you not a total wreck right now? | 你为什么没有一点要垮掉的样子 |
[09:36] | If my kid was taken and held for ransom, | 如果我的孩子被抓了 要交赎金 |
[09:38] | I don’t know if I could keep it together. | 我都不知道我会不会撑得住 |
[09:41] | You seem quite… I don’t know– Zen. | 你看起来很…淡定 |
[09:48] | I made a delivery once to Holmes at Scotland Yard. | 我有一次送福尔摩斯去苏格兰场 |
[09:51] | Crazy, right? | 很疯狂是吧 |
[09:53] | Crazier still, | 更疯狂的是 |
[09:55] | he invites me to stay and watch him assist | 他邀请我留下来 看他怎么协助警方 |
[09:57] | in the interrogation of this lunatic | 审讯一个在伦敦各处 |
[09:59] | who’d been planting car bombs all over the city. | 放置汽车炸弹的疯子 |
[10:01] | The police knew there was another one out there, | 警方知道还有一个炸弹 |
[10:03] | but they didn’t know where it was. | 但他们不知道在哪儿 |
[10:04] | Holmes is in the room with the guy for, like, five minutes. | 福尔摩斯跟那个家伙呆了五分钟的样子 |
[10:07] | Figures out where the bomb is | 凭他鞋子上的几个污点 |
[10:08] | from a couple of stains on the guy’s shoe. | 就知道了那颗炸弹放在哪儿 |
[10:12] | You ask why I’m not a total wreck? | 你问我为什么没垮 |
[10:14] | ‘Cause I believe in Sherlock Holmes. | 因为我相信夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[10:17] | Your friends, the Dominicans– they were here. | 你的多米尼加朋友确实来过 |
[10:19] | Or at least one of them was, anyway. | 至少来过一个 |
[10:22] | He waited for her here. | 他在这里等着她 |
[10:24] | I found traces of cigarette ash on the floor. | 我在地板上发现了烟灰 |
[10:27] | Now, how do I know it didn’t come from Emily? Easy. | 为什么不是艾米丽留下的呢 简单 |
[10:29] | She’s not a smoker. | 她不抽烟 |
[10:30] | No other signs of tobacco | 整个房子里除此以外 |
[10:32] | in the whole apartment. | 没有其他抽过烟的迹象 |
[10:32] | She doesn’t even have a lighter. | 她连个打火机都没有 |
[10:34] | This ash comes from a Crema, | 这种烟灰来自克丽玛 |
[10:36] | a popular Dominican brand. | 一种多米尼加人很喜欢的牌子 |
[10:38] | You can tell the brand by the ash? | 你能从烟灰判断出牌子 |
[10:40] | I can identify 140 cigarette | 我能单凭烟灰识别出 |
[10:42] | and cigar brands by their ash alone. | 140种香烟和雪茄牌子 |
[10:43] | Now, if you bothered to read my monographs, you would know that. | 要是你看了我的专论就不会不知道 |
[10:46] | So, they struggled here. | 接下来 他们在这里厮打起来 |
[10:48] | She dropped her glass of water that she poured. | 她把水杯打翻 |
[10:50] | The water spilled on his hand. | 水溅到了他手上 |
[10:52] | How else do you explain this? | 否则你怎么解释这个 |
[10:57] | It’s just a swirl. | 只是个旋而已 |
[10:58] | It is a symbol, | 是一个符号 |
[11:00] | that of the Taino god of hurricanes. | 象征着泰诺族的飓风之神 |
[11:03] | The Taino, as everyone knows, were the pre-Colombian inhabitants | 众所周知 泰诺族是前哥伦比亚居民 |
[11:06] | of what is now the Dominican Republic. | 现在属于多米尼加共和国 |
[11:08] | This, meanwhile, is a hand stamp | 这也可以是个手盖印 |
[11:11] | of a Dominican nightclub in Brooklyn | 属于布鲁克林的一家多米尼加夜店 |
[11:13] | called, appropriately enough, | 这家夜店有个很合适的名字 |
[11:14] | Hurrikane, with a “K.” | 飓风[Hurricane] 不过把c换成了k |
[11:17] | Emily’s water moistened the hand stamp | 水弄湿了绑架艾米丽的人 |
[11:19] | on her abductor’s hand, | 手上的印章 |
[11:20] | facilitating its transfer to the wall. | 所以墙上会有印子 |
[11:23] | Maybe he left some prints. | 也许他会留下指纹 |
[11:24] | Already checked– he wiped down the doorknobs before he left. | 查过了 他走之前把门把擦净了 |
[11:27] | How do you know the stamp didn’t come from Emily’s hand? | 你怎么知道这印子不是艾米丽手上的 |
[11:29] | Well, she’d just got back from a jog, hence the water. | 她刚刚跑步回来 所以才喝水 |
[11:32] | No nightclub would allow her in wearing exercise gear, | 没有哪个夜店会让她穿着运动服进去 |
[11:34] | let alone one as pretentious as Hurrikane with a “K.” | 更别说将”飓风”这个词变形这么做作的了 |
[11:37] | Her kidnapper came from a nightclub, | 那人是从夜店里出来后绑架她的 |
[11:39] | and that is where we shall go. | 我们应该去那儿 |
[11:41] | “I believe in Sherlock Holmes.” | 我就说 要信夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[11:54] | This is seriously the plan? | 计划真就是这个 |
[11:56] | Rhys walks around on the off chance | 让瑞斯四处走 运气好的话 |
[11:58] | he recognizes someone before they recognize him? | 能在有人认出他之前 先认出别人 |
[12:02] | Well, he’s wearing a hat. | 他戴了帽子呢 |
[12:08] | Are there other, more surgical ways to search this nightclub? | 在夜店里找人还有更好的办法吗 |
[12:10] | Yes, of course, but they would require | 当然有 但那需要 |
[12:12] | the manpower and resources | 一个纽约警察或联邦调查员的 |
[12:13] | of an NYPD or an FBI, | 人力和物力 |
[12:15] | and both are off-limits to us. | 两个我们都不能找 |
[12:17] | But if he spots someone | 假如他认出以前 |
[12:18] | from his days dealing with the cartel, | 在贩毒集团里认识的人 |
[12:21] | we’ll follow them. | 我们就跟上去 |
[12:27] | You seem even more dour than usual, Watson. | 你似乎比平常更严厉 华生 |
[12:29] | I would posit it was a menstruation issue, | 就跟来例假了一样 |
[12:31] | but I worked out your cycle– | 但我已经弄清你的周期了 |
[12:33] | you’re good for ten more days. | 你还要十几天才来呢 |
[12:34] | Couching it as a scientific observation | 用科学观察表达出来 |
[12:36] | totally negates the misogyny. | 完全否定了厌女症 |
[12:38] | And for the record, I’m not happy | 郑重声明 我不高兴是因为 |
[12:40] | because we are in a nightclub surrounded by alcohol, | 我们身处夜店 周围都是酒精的味道 |
[12:43] | and-and, judging by the way people are dancing, | 还有 从这些人跳舞的姿势来看 |
[12:45] | serious drugs. | 肯定吸了不少 |
[12:47] | Told you it was gonna be difficult a few days. | 告诉过你 这几天会很难 |
[12:49] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[12:50] | over in the corner, the VIP area, | 那里的角落 贵宾区 |
[12:52] | see the big guy in there with a beard? | 看见那个长胡子的大个子了吗 |
[12:55] | Right? His name’s Reynaldo. | 他的名字叫雷纳尔多 |
[12:57] | He’s one of the U.K. Suppliers. | 他是英国毒品供应商之一 |
[12:59] | Is he the one you stole from? | 你就是偷了他的钱 |
[13:01] | Technically, I stole from them all, | 事实上 我偷了他们所有人的钱 |
[13:02] | but, yeah, he’d be pretty upset with me. | 但 是的 他大概对我很不爽 |
[13:04] | So, obviously, more than a coincidence– | 显然这绝不是巧合那么简单 |
[13:06] | a man you stole from sitting in a nightclub | 你偷了这人的钱 他又刚好在 |
[13:08] | that Emily’s abductor was in just before she was taken. | 绑匪绑走艾米丽之前身处的夜店里 |
[13:11] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[13:13] | Now… | 现在 |
[13:15] | I urinate. | 我去排尿 |
[13:29] | Nice tats. | 纹身很漂亮 |
[13:32] | My name is Sherlock Holmes– | 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[13:33] | I’m a consultant with the NYPD. | 是纽约警局的顾问 |
[13:35] | I’m looking for a kidnapping victim. | 我在调查一起绑架案 |
[13:36] | Her name is Emily Grant. | 被绑者叫艾米丽·格兰特 |
[13:37] | I believe that your friend Reynaldo may be responsible. | 我现在怀疑绑匪就是你朋友雷纳尔多 |
[13:39] | Would you mind if I ask you a few questions? | 介意我问你几个问题吗 |
[13:43] | No hablo English. | 我不会英语 |
[13:45] | That’s strange. | 奇怪呀 |
[13:47] | I’m fairly certain that English… | 我很肯定禁药取缔机构的探员 |
[13:48] | is a requirement for agents of the DEA– | 应该是要会讲英文的 |
[13:51] | even those deep undercover | 即便是在多米尼加贩毒集团里潜伏 |
[13:52] | in Dominican drug cartels. Hmm? | 也应该会吧 |
[13:55] | What gave you away, you ask? | 你会问 是什么泄露了你的身份 |
[13:56] | Well, first it was your tradecraft. | 首先是你的间谍情报技术 |
[13:58] | Out there, you used the nearest | 你在外面没有掉头 |
[13:59] | champagne bucket to monitor your surroundings | 利用最近的香槟桶 |
[14:01] | behind you without turning your head– | 就监视到了你背后的一切 |
[14:02] | that’s not a technique one learns on the street, | 这可不是在街上混能学到的手法 |
[14:04] | but at Quantico. Then there are your tattoos– | 是在匡蒂科学到的 还有你的纹身 |
[14:07] | they’re all perfectly thuggish, | 全都非常暴烈 |
[14:08] | all precisely the same age. | 但都是同一时间纹上去的 |
[14:11] | Most tattoos are acquired over time. | 大多数纹身都是随时间积累下来的 |
[14:13] | Hmm? Each emblem | 每个纹身标志着 |
[14:14] | fades and ages differently– | 不同的逝去和年龄 |
[14:15] | not yours. | 你的却不是 |
[14:16] | Yours would seem to suggest | 从你的纹身上可以看出 |
[14:17] | you were in a hurry to fit in with a new crowd. | 你很急着要融入一个新集体 |
[14:21] | Please, I have no interest in jeopardizing your operation, | 帮帮忙 我无意破坏你的行动 |
[14:24] | but a woman’s life is at stake, | 但有人命悬一线 |
[14:25] | and given that you are a federal agent… | 因为你是联邦探员 |
[14:27] | Call me a fed again, | 你再说我是联邦探员 |
[14:28] | I’ll cut out your tongue and feed it to you. | 我就削了你的舌头喂狗吃 |
[14:30] | Well, perhaps your friends in the VIP area | 你在贵宾区的朋友们 |
[14:32] | will be more interested in what I have to say. | 可能对我的话更有兴趣 |
[14:35] | My boys love hearing about the DEA. | 他们最爱听这些刺激的事了 |
[14:37] | Like waving red at a bull. | 就向红布能激怒公牛一样 |
[14:39] | Ol? | 好极了 |
[14:54] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[14:55] | Guy tried to steal my wallet, man! | 这家伙想偷我钱包 |
[14:58] | Stay, please. Just stay, stay, stay. | 淡定 别过去 |
[15:02] | Stay out of it. | 别过去 |
[15:03] | You didn’t give me any choice– I’m in too deep, | 这是你逼我的 我已经深入敌腹了 |
[15:05] | and I cannot let you blow my cover. | 我绝不能让你泄密 |
[15:07] | I just need to know where to find the girl. | 我只要知道在哪能找到那个女孩 |
[15:09] | Nobody in this organization has kidnapped anyone | 组织里没人绑架过任何纽约人 |
[15:12] | in New York, trust me. | 相信我 |
[15:15] | Reynaldo over there, he is the cartel in New York– | 那个人是雷纳尔多 他是纽约的头儿 |
[15:18] | nothing happens without his say-so. | 一切行动都由他发令 |
[15:19] | The only thing he cares about right now | 他现在唯一关心的事是 |
[15:21] | is the turf war with the Colombians. | 和哥伦比亚人的圈地之战 |
[15:23] | I’m sorry, but you may be looking into | 抱歉 你要找的罪犯 |
[15:25] | the one crime in this city the cartel isn’t behind. | 和我们的组织毫不相干 |
[15:41] | Suffocatingly inane. | 无聊得令人窒息 |
[15:44] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:45] | This is soul-crushing in its utter banality. | 那些陈词滥调真让人心碎 |
[15:48] | Sufficiently asinine as to constitute | 支持优生优育 |
[15:50] | a valid argument for eugenics. | 真是蠢到家了 |
[15:52] | Okay, I give up. | 好吧 我认输了 |
[15:54] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[15:57] | Emily’s Twitter feed. | 艾米丽的微博新鲜事 |
[15:59] | Excruciating medium. | 真是折磨人的社交工具 |
[16:02] | Demonstrates that brevity does not protect against dullness. | 简单好用却迟钝 |
[16:05] | That said, it does serve | 就是说 它确实为 |
[16:07] | as a modern-day equivalent of a diary, | 现代人写日记提供了一种新的途径 |
[16:09] | so who’s to say it won’t turn up a suspect? | 还能从中揪出嫌疑犯 |
[16:12] | So you’ve given up on the cartel. | 你放弃调查贩毒集团了吗 |
[16:14] | For now, yes. | 目前来看 是的 |
[16:15] | Though the ash and ink stain I found does suggest to me | 虽然从墨迹和灰烬来看 |
[16:18] | that Emily’s abductor was in that nightclub | 罪犯对艾米丽实施绑架前 |
[16:20] | before he took her. | 在那个夜店 |
[16:23] | Well, we have an appointment at noon. | 我们中午有个会要参加 |
[16:25] | So plan your hunt around that. | 你做下准备吧 |
[16:27] | No. We visited the house of bromides yesterday. | 不去 我们昨天都去过了 |
[16:30] | I am no longer required to supplicate | 我再也不需要每天 |
[16:31] | at the altar of recovery every day. | 都接受康复治疗了 |
[16:33] | You are when your ex-drug dealer is living with us. | 给你卖毒品的人和我们在一个屋檐下 |
[16:36] | So you wanted me to work harder; this is working harder. | 你让我工作更尽职 这就是尽职 |
[16:39] | Fine. I suppose they might find the case | 好吧 我想他们会发现 |
[16:41] | of the blue carbuncle entertaining. | 蓝宝石奇案的乐趣 |
[16:43] | No, you’re not gonna talk about some old case. | 不 你不能老谈一些旧案子 |
[16:45] | You’re gonna share something real about your… | 你要分享一些关于你的真实的 |
[16:50] | Mm, he really got you, huh? | 他还真难倒你了 |
[16:52] | The man had a cover to protect; I hold nothing against him. | 保守秘密是他的职责 我没有针对他 |
[16:56] | I’m gonna put some antiseptic on that. | 我得去放点防腐剂 |
[17:07] | Hey, I need to get in there. | 我要进去 |
[17:08] | Uh, yeah, yeah, I’ll be right there. | 等等 马上就开门 |
[17:11] | Two shakes. | 一会儿就好 |
[17:18] | It’s all yours. | 你的地盘你做主 |
[17:22] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[17:24] | I’m a sober companion. | 我是个理智的陪护 |
[17:25] | You’re in the home of a recovering addict. | 你在一个戒毒者的家里 |
[17:27] | – I opened the window. – You don’t do drugs here. | -我开窗户了 -你在这吸毒了 |
[17:29] | That’s not drugs; it’s just a little bit of wacky backy. | 那不是毒品 不就是些兴奋剂么 |
[17:33] | I mean, my daughter’s been kidnapped, | 知道吗 我女儿被绑架了 |
[17:34] | and I am under a bit of strain right now. | 我现在压力比较大 |
[17:35] | I’m gonna do you the favor of believing you’re just an idiot. | 我相信你是因为太过无助 就不怪你了 |
[17:39] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[17:40] | Hey, I’m not finished yet. | 我还没说完 |
[17:42] | As much as I want you to get your daughter back, | 我和你一样都希望你女儿回来 |
[17:43] | I need you to understand– | 但你要明白 |
[17:45] | Sherlock is my number one priority. | 在我的世界里 夏洛克是第一位 |
[17:47] | So you will not do drugs in his house, | 所以你不能在这里吸毒 |
[17:49] | you will not talk to him about this, | 你也不能和他说今天的事 |
[17:51] | and you will not talk about drugs in his presence. | 他在的时候你不能提及毒品 |
[17:53] | If I feel that you’ve compromised his sobriety | 一旦被我发现你以任何方式 |
[17:56] | in any way, I will turn you in to the police | 让他意志动摇 我会以贩毒和小偷 |
[17:58] | as a drug dealer and a thief. | 的罪名控告你 |
[18:01] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[18:05] | Now give me the drugs. | 把毒品交出来 |
[18:07] | Watson! Rhys! | 华生 瑞斯 |
[18:08] | Come along if you’re coming along! | 你俩一块过来 |
[18:17] | Is that it? | 就这些吗 |
[18:23] | We’ll have to go to an evening meeting, Watson. | 华生 我们晚上要去见个人 |
[18:25] | My time wading in the cesspool of social media | 看来我花时间在令人呕吐的社交工具上 |
[18:28] | was not a complete waste. | 并不是徒劳 |
[18:29] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[18:30] | Emily made a curious Twitter entry | 艾米丽在微博里建了一个条目 |
[18:32] | under the hashtag: “That awkward moment.” | 叫做”尴尬的时刻” |
[18:34] | Apparently, it is a category for | 很显然 这是用来记录 |
[18:35] | documenting uncomfortable social experiences. | 那些令人不舒服的经历 |
[18:38] | Emily’s read: “When the man who used | 艾米丽写道”那个曾经给我零花钱的人 |
[18:40] | to give you your allowance comes to you for a loan.” | 如今却来向我要钱” |
[18:42] | Well, I never gave her an allowance. | 我从没给过她零用钱 |
[18:44] | She was talking about her stepfather. | 她说的是她的继父 |
[18:46] | Now, I cracked her banking password– | 我破解了她的银行密码 |
[18:48] | your full name, by the way– | 是你的全名 |
[18:49] | and I accessed her records. | 我访问了她的记录 |
[18:50] | Seems she wrote a series of checks | 似乎她给一个叫德里克·休斯 |
[18:51] | to a man called Derrick Hughes. | 写了很多支票 |
[18:53] | That is her stepdad, but he’s big | 是她的继父 但他是 |
[18:55] | in real estate– man, he’s loaded. | 房地产巨亨 他坐拥千万家产 |
[18:56] | If he’s rich, then why would he have | 如果他不愁钱花 那他为什么 |
[18:57] | to borrow money from his stepdaughter? | 要向继女借钱呢 |
[19:01] | What… | 什么 |
[19:02] | Well, according to my friend in the D.A. Squad, | 根据我在警队的朋友所说 |
[19:04] | Derrick Hughes had all kinds of money– | 德里克·休斯曾经富得流油 |
[19:06] | emphasis on “Had.” | 重点是”曾经” |
[19:08] | Now, after the crash in ’08, | 自从08年的经融危机后 |
[19:10] | banks foreclosed on most of his properties. | 银行冻结了他的财产 |
[19:12] | Now, guy doesn’t have a criminal record, but… | 他没有任何犯罪记录 但是 |
[19:14] | he is dead broke. | 他身无分文 |
[19:16] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 探长 |
[19:17] | Please let me know when I can return the favor. | 多谢帮忙 来日必报此恩 |
[19:19] | How about you just tell me why you’re interested in the guy. | 你还不如直接告诉我你为什么对他感兴趣 |
[19:23] | Course not. | 说了也白说 |
[19:26] | So, Derrick Hughes has motive to kidnap Emily. | 德里克·休斯有绑架艾米丽的动机 |
[19:30] | He’s desperate for money. | 他急需钱 |
[19:31] | Reduced to working as a parking attendant. | 他已沦落成为泊车员 |
[19:33] | If she confided in him about your thievery, | 如果艾米丽对他坦露过你的偷窃行为 |
[19:36] | maybe he saw it as a solution to his problems. | 或许他觉得这是个解决问题的办法 |
[19:39] | Never liked the guy. | 我一直都憎恶他 |
[19:41] | I never met him, but still. | 在此之前 我没见过他 |
[19:43] | So what are we supposed to do? | 我们该做什么 |
[19:43] | We supposed to just wait here | 我们要在他下班之前 |
[19:45] | until he gets off work? | 一直在这等吗 |
[19:46] | Well, if he has her, he will go to her. | 如果是他绑架的 他会去看她 |
[19:50] | Well, I’m gonna order some food, | 我要吃点东西 |
[19:52] | and maybe they’ll turn on the heat. | 让身体变得暖和些 |
[19:59] | You’re doing good, man. | 你做的很好 |
[20:01] | It’s nice to see you. I’m proud of you. | 认识你很高兴 我为你而自豪 |
[20:03] | Must be like… trying to relearn | 肯定就像是 中风后 |
[20:05] | the piano after a stroke, huh? | 又学钢琴的感觉 不是吗 |
[20:07] | What must be like trying to relearn the piano? | 中风后重学钢琴 什么意思 |
[20:10] | Well, doing what you do without the… | 就是在戒了毒 像正常人一样 |
[20:13] | the drugs. | 去生活 |
[20:14] | Ridiculous. Detective work is a deductive science. | 荒谬 侦探是一项演绎科学 |
[20:18] | Drugs are a hindrance to that, not a help. | 毒品只是障碍 毫无帮助 |
[20:20] | Yeah, but there’s, like, | 但是这项工作 |
[20:21] | two parts to what you do, isn’t there? | 有两部分 不是吗 |
[20:23] | I mean, there’s the “Knowing stuff” Part– | 我是说 有固有知识环节 |
[20:25] | and you’ve got that covered– and then there’s | 这是你已知的知识 另一部分 |
[20:26] | the making connections. | 是推理 |
[20:28] | That’s, like, the-the… the creative part. | 而推理 就是创新的过程 |
[20:31] | The art, right? | 是艺术 不是吗 |
[20:33] | – I suppose so. – Some artists, | -我想是的 -一些艺术家 |
[20:34] | they need the drugs to fuel the creative stuff. | 他们通过吸毒激发灵感 |
[20:38] | Are you suggesting that I was | 你是想说我吸毒 |
[20:40] | a better detective when I was high? | 能让我成为更好的侦探吗 |
[20:43] | No, no, not exactly. | 不 并非如此 |
[20:44] | It’s just, well, there’d be no shame in it, would there? | 只是吸毒并不是丢人的事 不是吗 |
[20:46] | I mean, the Stones never made a decent album | 滚石乐队从没发行过像样的专辑 |
[20:48] | after they cleaned up, and look at them. | 而他们发财以后 再看看他们 |
[20:51] | Just, it must be hard, that’s all. | 过程肯定是艰苦的 就是这样 |
[20:54] | Is everything okay? | 你们还好吧 |
[20:56] | Yeah. Why wouldn’t it be? | 好啊 为什么不好 |
[20:58] | Because Derrick Hughes is getting off work | 因为德里克·休斯下班了 |
[21:00] | and you guys are just sitting here. | 而你们这些人就坐在这儿干等 |
[21:14] | Public records indicate | 国家档案显示 |
[21:15] | that this is one of several buildings | 这只是他在这个地区买的 |
[21:17] | that he bought in the area. | 众多建筑之一 |
[21:19] | Apparently, he made a rather large bet | 很显然 他打了一个相当大的赌 |
[21:21] | that the area would gentrify. | 觉得这个地区会繁荣起来 |
[21:24] | Bad investment. | 糟糕的投资 |
[21:25] | Well, not entirely. | 不完全是 |
[21:27] | He came out of it with a perfectly good place | 他把这地方变成了一个 |
[21:29] | to hide a kidnapped girl. | 藏匿被绑架的姑娘的好地方 |
[21:31] | You think he’s got Emily in there? | 你觉得他把艾米丽关在这儿 |
[21:32] | I’d like to know why he | 我想知道他为什么要 |
[21:33] | brought groceries to an abandoned building. | 把食物带到一栋被弃置的建筑 |
[21:42] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[21:45] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[21:48] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[21:49] | It’s just for a few days. | 只要几天时间 |
[21:52] | What’s just for a few days? Where is she? | 什么几天 她去哪儿了 |
[21:55] | Where’s who? | 谁去哪儿了 |
[21:55] | Emily. Where are you hiding her? | 艾米丽 你把她藏在哪儿了 |
[21:58] | My daughter? | 我女儿 |
[22:00] | You people aren’t with the Housing Authority? | 你们不是房屋管理局的人吧 |
[22:02] | She’s not your daughter! | 她不是你女儿 |
[22:03] | Mr. Hughes, my name is Sherlock Holmes. | 休斯先生 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[22:05] | I’m a consultant with the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的顾问 |
[22:06] | This is Joan Watson; she’s my associate. | 这是乔恩·华生 她是我的陪护 |
[22:09] | This… | 这是 |
[22:10] | Yeah, I’ve seen his face in pictures. | 我认识 我在照片里见过他 |
[22:11] | You’re Rhys. | 你是瑞斯 |
[22:12] | That’s right, and I’m here to take Emily home. | 答对了 而且我是来带艾米丽回家的 |
[22:14] | Uh, Rhys… | 瑞斯 |
[22:15] | the groceries were not for her. | 这些食物不是为她准备的 |
[22:17] | Mr. Hughes is squatting here. | 休斯先生在非法占用这个地方 |
[22:19] | Technically, | 严格来讲 |
[22:20] | I still own the place. | 我仍然拥有这个地方 |
[22:23] | What happened to Emily? | 艾米丽怎么了 |
[22:24] | She was kidnapped, Mr. Hughes. | 她被绑架了 休斯先生 |
[22:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[22:28] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[22:31] | What, you thought I did it? | 什么 你们以为是我干的 |
[22:33] | Look around all you want. | 你们随意查看吧 |
[22:35] | Ask me any questions you want. | 有问题就问我 |
[22:37] | I raised her. I would never hurt her. | 是我把她抚养长大的 我绝不会伤害她 |
[22:39] | You took money from her. | 你从她那儿拿过钱 |
[22:40] | Yeah, I’m in a pinch. | 是的 我手头紧 |
[22:41] | She helped me out. | 她帮我走出了困境 |
[22:42] | You haven’t been to a nightclub | 你这周绝对没有去过 |
[22:43] | called Hurricane by any chance this week, have you? | 一家叫做飓风的夜店 对吧 |
[22:46] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[22:47] | I’ve never even heard of it. | 我从来没听说过那家店 |
[22:49] | I say he’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[22:51] | Do I look like a guy that’s been going to nightclubs much? | 我看起来像是个常去夜店的人吗 |
[22:53] | Sorry to have troubled you, Mr. Hughes. | 很抱歉打扰你了 休斯先生 |
[22:55] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[22:59] | You could have let me rough him up a bit. | 你可以让我稍微揍一下他的 |
[23:02] | The man’s body language spoke volumes. | 那个人的肢体语言已经充分表明了 |
[23:03] | He fairly reeked of innocence. | 他相当的无辜 |
[23:09] | 来电 未知号码 | |
[23:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:12] | Did you think I wouldn’t be watching? | 你以为我不会盯着吗 |
[23:14] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[23:15] | I told you not to involve the police. | 我叫你别报警 |
[23:16] | Who are you working with? | 你和谁在一起工作 |
[23:18] | N-no, he, uh, he isn’t the police, he… | 不 不 他不是警察 他… |
[23:21] | I assure you, I am not the police. | 我向你保证 我不是警察 |
[23:22] | I’m a friend, an independent mediator. | 我是个朋友 一个独立的中间人 |
[23:24] | You just cost yourself 12 hours. | 你们已经浪费了12个小时 |
[23:26] | I want the money by 6:00 p.m. Tomorrow, or she’s dead. | 我要明晚6点前拿到钱 否则她就得死 |
[23:30] | And to ensure we all understand each other, | 还有为了确保我们相互理解 |
[23:31] | I’ve left you something. | 我给你留了点东西 |
[23:33] | It’s outside your kitchen door. | 它在你的厨房门外 |
[23:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[24:02] | You sure it’s Emily’s? | 你确定那是艾米丽的吗 |
[24:05] | I, uh, I compared the fingerprint | 我对比了 |
[24:06] | with ones I lifted from Emily’s cell phone. | 在艾米丽手机上采集的指纹 |
[24:09] | The finger is hers. | 手指是她的 |
[24:10] | Well, was hers, anyway. | 或者说 曾经是 |
[24:12] | You have surveillance cameras inside the house. | 你屋里有监控 |
[24:14] | Do you have any outside? | 屋外有吗 |
[24:15] | Only one. It covers the garden level door, | 只有一个 对着花园那层的门口 |
[24:18] | and the kidnapper never came squarely into view. | 那个绑匪肯定不会乖乖走进摄像机的视野 |
[24:20] | Good news is, Emily’s severed digit | 好消息是艾米丽的断指 |
[24:22] | may provide a clue as to her location. | 可能提供了一条关于她所在位置的线索 |
[24:25] | Please. | 来 |
[24:35] | – Looks like a burn. – It is a burn. | -像灼痕 -就是灼痕 |
[24:37] | Quite a distinctive burn, as a matter of fact. | 事实上 是个很独特的灼痕 |
[24:39] | It matches a floral design found on a cast-iron radiator | 它和世纪之交时锻铸的 |
[24:42] | forged at the turn of the century. | 带花纹的取暖器相匹配 |
[24:44] | Suggests she is in a pre-war building. | 说明她是在一栋战前建筑里 |
[24:45] | She’s likely been chained to the radiator, | 她可能是被链子锁在取暖器上 |
[24:47] | hence the burn. | 因此才会被灼伤 |
[24:49] | Now, look under the fingernail. | 看指甲下面 |
[24:55] | Ethiopian wat. | 埃塞俄比亚瓦特 |
[24:56] | Spiced onion-based stew. | 洋葱味的菜肴 |
[24:59] | You can tell that just by looking at it? | 你用眼睛看就能分辨出来 |
[25:00] | No, I can tell it by tasting it. | 不能 但我能尝出来 |
[25:01] | It’s unlikely her abductor is preparing | 绑匪看起来不像会亲自为她准备 |
[25:03] | elaborate ethnic meals for her himself, | 精心制作的异国美味 |
[25:05] | so let’s assume the wat is of the takeout variety. | 所以我们假设这个菜是外卖的一种 |
[25:08] | Now, if the restaurant | 如果这家餐馆 |
[25:09] | is in the vicinity of the kidnapper’s lair, | 在绑匪的老巢附近 |
[25:11] | I can use historical building permits to identify | 我能用历史建筑许可证来确定 |
[25:13] | pre-war structures. I then cross-reference | 战前建筑 然后交叉对比 |
[25:15] | those addresses with those of every | 附近有埃塞俄比亚餐馆 |
[25:16] | Ethiopian place in the city. | 的地址 |
[25:18] | Provided the selection’s narrow enough, | 有了足够多的证据指向 |
[25:20] | I should be able to determine which building is housing Emily. | 我应该就能确定艾米丽在哪栋建筑里 |
[25:23] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[25:26] | How are you doing? | 你要怎么做 |
[25:27] | If you’re asking if I’m on the verge of a relapse, | 如果你问我是不是在旧病复发的边缘 |
[25:29] | the answer is a definitive “No.” | 回答是肯定的 “不” |
[25:32] | Well, you just seem a little, uh, intense. | 你只是看起来 有点亢奋 |
[25:34] | Well, we are on deadline, hmm? | 我们的合同到期了 |
[25:36] | Would you mind going downstairs and checking on Rhys? | 你介意下楼去看看瑞斯吗 |
[25:37] | He went down there 37 minutes ago. | 他37分钟前就下去了 |
[25:39] | I’ve heard nary a floorboard creak since. | 然后我连一声地板的吱嘎声都没听见 |
[25:41] | A long time for someone of his disposition to go motionless. | 以他的性格 这么长时间一动不动太久了 |
[25:54] | Habesha. | 埃塞俄比亚 |
[26:01] | Brought you some tea. | 给你冲了点茶 |
[26:06] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[26:09] | Well, I’d like to say fine and dandy, but…. | 我想说好 很好 可是 |
[26:13] | just saw a piece of my little girl in a box. | 我看到了盒子里我女儿的一部分 |
[26:19] | How about you? | 你们呢 |
[26:21] | Um, Sherlock’s just examining the… | 夏洛克在仔细检查 |
[26:24] | the package that we received. | 我们收到的包裹 |
[26:26] | He thinks it might be able to help him locate Emily. | 他觉得那可能帮助他找到艾米丽的位置 |
[26:31] | He thinks it might be able to help him. | 他觉得那可能帮助他 |
[26:35] | That doesn’t sound like the Sherlock I used to know. | 那听起来不像我认识的夏洛克 |
[26:38] | He just needs a little more time, that’s all. | 他只是还需要点时间 就是这样 |
[26:40] | I need some air. | 我要呼吸新鲜空气 |
[26:45] | Rhys, for what it’s worth… | 瑞斯 不管结果怎样 |
[26:48] | …I believe in Sherlock Holmes, too, | 我也信任夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[26:57] | If you involve the police or the FBI, she dies. | 通知警方或联调局 她也会死 |
[27:00] | If you deviate from my instructions | 不照我的指示做 |
[27:02] | in any way, she dies. | 她还是会死 |
[27:05] | I’ve left a phone for you at her apartment; | 我在她家给你留了部手机 |
[27:07] | keep it with you. | 随身带着 |
[27:08] | Wait for further instructions. | 等待进一步的指示 |
[27:11] | Your daughter’s life boils down to two numbers: | 你女儿的命就靠这两个数字了 |
[27:15] | $2.2 million, four days. | 220万美金 4天 |
[27:25] | How we doing? | 我们怎么做 |
[27:26] | I thought I was on to something with the finger– | 我觉得关于手指我意识到了一些东西 |
[27:29] | the connection between pre-war buildings | 战前建筑 |
[27:31] | and Ethiopian restaurants– | 和埃塞俄比亚餐馆的联系 |
[27:32] | but it turns out there are too many of both of those | 然而事实证明有太多同时满足 |
[27:34] | to be helpful, so I’m revisiting | 所以我在回看 |
[27:36] | the ransom video. | 索要赎金的视频 |
[27:38] | See if there’s a detail, | 看看有没有漏掉的 |
[27:40] | a clue to her whereabouts | 细节或者线索 |
[27:41] | that I might have missed the first time. | 来找到她被关的地方 |
[27:42] | Light, shadow, noises in the background, | 灯光 影子 嘈杂声 |
[27:44] | reflection in the cornea– | 角膜里的反射画面 |
[27:46] | any tiny detail could be the key. | 任何一个微小的细节都可能是关键 |
[27:48] | Do you remember the… Tinsdale case? | 你还记得汀斯代尔案吗 |
[27:51] | That security nut. | 那个没安全感的笨蛋 |
[27:53] | Had more alarms in his house than he had doors. | 屋子里有很多警报器 |
[27:55] | Used to lock himself in his bedroom every night. | 每晚都把自己锁在卧室里 |
[27:57] | Died in his sleep. Suffocated. | 在睡梦中死去 窒息而死 |
[27:59] | You were sure it was murder, but there was no evidence | 你很确定那是谋杀 但却没有证据 |
[28:00] | anyone else had been inside. | 证明有人当时在屋内 |
[28:08] | I remember, uh… I remember I brought you | 我记得 我记得我给你带了 |
[28:11] | a little cocaine, watched you shoot up. | 一些可卡因 看着你注射它们 |
[28:14] | Like, within a minute, you had the whole thing sussed. | 也就一分钟之内 你就解决了所有难题 |
[28:17] | It was the maid. She’d left some dry ice under his bed. | 凶手是女佣 她在死者床下留了干冰 |
[28:21] | And then it evaporated, turned to carbon dioxide. | 干冰挥发 产生二氧化碳 |
[28:23] | He died in his sleep, no one was any the wiser. | 令他窒息 死于梦中 很高明 |
[28:26] | Except you, of course. | 只有你识破了 |
[28:28] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[28:41] | It’s time, huh? | 现在也是时候了 |
[28:44] | For Emily. | 为了艾米丽 |
[29:00] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[29:01] | You’ve needed it the last two days! | 过去这两天 你就需要它了 |
[29:02] | I assure you, I have not! | 我向你保证 我不需要 |
[29:05] | Have you listened to yourself? | 你听到自己说的话了吗 |
[29:06] | The rubbish you’ve been spouting? | 你刚才一直讲的那些废话 |
[29:08] | Huh? About lights and shadows and reflections and corneas. | 什么灯光 影子 反射 眼角膜 |
[29:11] | That’s not you, that’s not Sherlock Holmes. | 那不是你 不是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[29:13] | This is some ghost of you, some pale imitation. | 那只是你的一个影子 很无力的模仿 |
[29:15] | You need your meds. | 你需要毒品 |
[29:17] | Get yourself right. | 来让自己恢复正常 |
[29:19] | Please. | 拜托 |
[29:20] | Please, man, I’m begging you. | 我在恳求你 |
[29:22] | For Emily. | 为了艾米丽 |
[29:23] | – For Emily’s life. – What the hell is | -为了救艾米丽 -你们在 |
[29:24] | going on down here?! | 做什么 |
[29:29] | I-I need some time, Watson. | 我需要单独呆会儿 华生 |
[29:30] | I will be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |
[29:37] | Why is he so upset? | 他为什么这么烦躁 |
[29:38] | What-what did you say to him? | 你和他说了什么 |
[29:41] | The truth. | 实话 |
[29:43] | It’s the God’s honest truth. | 大实话 |
[30:09] | This is Sherlock Holmes. | 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[30:10] | I would like to speak with my father. | 要和我父亲通话 |
[30:23] | Good news, Rhys. | 好消息 瑞斯 |
[30:24] | You will be reunited with Emily within the hour. | 一个小时之内你就能和艾米丽团聚了 |
[30:27] | What, you found her? | 什么 你找到她了 |
[30:29] | I telephoned the kidnapper. | 我给绑架犯打电话了 |
[30:30] | I told him we would pay the ransom. | 告诉他我们会付赎金给他 |
[30:32] | But you know I don’t have the money. | 你知道我没那么多钱 |
[30:33] | I have the money, or at least, my father does. | 我有 至少我父亲有 |
[30:35] | I reached out to him. | 我联系了他 |
[30:38] | He agreed to loan me | 他同意借给我 |
[30:39] | $2.2 million, on condition | 220万 条件是 |
[30:41] | that I perform various errands for him in the near future. | 在接下来的时间里为他做事 |
[30:43] | Don’t know what they are yet, but, uh, | 还不知道具体要做什么 但是 |
[30:46] | knowing him, it’s a virtual lock I will be stealing candy | 据我我对他的了解 大概是偷小孩的糖果 |
[30:48] | from infants or clubbing young seals. | 或者在酒吧给年轻人盖章 |
[30:49] | I can’t believe you reached out to your father. | 你竟然和你父亲联系了 |
[30:51] | Oh, man, I don’t know what to say, man. | 天呐 我不知道该说什么 |
[30:53] | We’re going to meet Emily’s abductor | 一小时后 在238号大街 |
[30:55] | at 238th and Irwin | 和厄文街的交汇口 |
[30:56] | in, uh, just under an hour. | 和绑架犯见面 |
[30:58] | He will be in a blue van. | 他开蓝色的面包车 |
[30:59] | I transfer the money electronically, | 我电子转账后 |
[31:01] | he will release her. | 他放了艾米丽 |
[31:02] | Watson, would you be so kind | 华生 你能帮我取一下 |
[31:03] | as to fetch my tablet for me? | 平板电脑吗 |
[31:05] | I’ll need it to perform the transfer. | 我需要用它来电子转账 |
[31:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:11] | There’s something that you need to understand. | 你还需要明白一些事 |
[31:12] | Given a little more time, I would have found Emily | 再给我一些时间 我一定能 |
[31:14] | by my own device, of this I have no doubt. | 用我自己的方法找到她 |
[31:17] | But it occurred to me that a little more time with you | 但是我也意识到 那多一点的时间 |
[31:19] | is a dangerous thing. | 对你来说很危险 |
[31:21] | The fact that the money I’ve procured | 拿钱将艾米丽赎回 |
[31:22] | will liberate Emily is almost incidental. | 并不是我的计划 |
[31:24] | What it’s really doing, Rhys, is buying a life without you. | 我只是救你女儿一命 瑞斯 |
[31:27] | After today, you are never to darken my doorway again. | 今天过后 你不要再来这里 |
[31:30] | Our friendship has run its course. | 我们的友谊到此结束 |
[31:31] | Have I made myself clear? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[32:02] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[32:03] | Yeah, Special Agent Xande Diaz. | 我是特工桑迪·迪亚兹 |
[32:05] | I’m looking for Sherlock Holmes. | 我要找夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[32:06] | I’ve uncovered some information | 我查到了有关 |
[32:07] | about the girl he’s trying to find. | 被绑架女孩的信息 |
[32:09] | He needs to know about it right away. | 他需要知道 |
[32:39] | – Sherlock. – It was an ambush. | -夏洛克 -这是个埋伏 |
[32:41] | A group of painters when I arrived on the scene. | 一群油漆工出现在了交易地点 |
[32:45] | But they’re not painters– their shoes | 但他们不是油漆工 他们的鞋子 |
[32:48] | were as clean as they are expensive. | 很干净而且很值钱 |
[32:52] | They’re a hit squad– | 他们是职业杀手 |
[32:53] | employees, no doubt, of the Dominican cartel | 雇佣他们的人是那晚在酒吧遇到的 |
[32:56] | that we crossed paths with the other night. | 多米尼加贩毒集团 |
[32:58] | One of them used the word “Aguajero.” | 我听到他们说”Aguajero” |
[33:01] | It’s Dominican slang for “Braggart.” | 是多米尼加俚语 吹牛者 |
[33:05] | Someone told them to lie in wait. | 有人告诉他们等在那里 |
[33:06] | Someone who had pull within the organization. | 那个人是组织里的人 |
[33:08] | Someone who also knew I was investigating Emily’s abduction. | 那个人也知道我在调查艾米丽绑架案 |
[33:10] | Only one person meets | 只有一个人 |
[33:12] | – those particular criteria… – The agent from the D.E.A. | -符合条件 -缉毒局的特工 |
[33:15] | The one who beat you up the other night. | 那晚打你的人 |
[33:17] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[33:32] | Your friends are alive, Mr. Holmes. | 你的朋友还活着 福尔摩斯先生 |
[33:34] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[33:35] | How long depends on you. | 但还能活多久取决于你 |
[33:37] | Give me a moment to secure transportation. | 我需要时间赶回去 |
[33:39] | I’ll meet you at my place. | 我们在我家见 |
[33:40] | We can talk face-to-face. | 面对面谈 |
[33:42] | I don’t think that’s a very good idea. | 我不这么认为 |
[33:44] | Speaking of friends, I just met some of yours. | 说到朋友 我也见到了几个你的朋友 |
[33:46] | I don’t think they liked me very much. | 他们不太喜欢我 |
[33:48] | I told them you work for a rival gang. | 我告诉他们你为他们的死对头卖命 |
[33:51] | But now I realize that sending them | 但现在我意识到 把你交给他们 |
[33:52] | after you was a mistake. | 是个错误 |
[33:54] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[33:54] | The money that you were offering, | 你提供的赎金 |
[33:56] | I thought that was coming from Rhys. | 我以为是瑞斯的钱 |
[33:58] | I thought you would be transferring it | 我以为你会从他的户头 |
[34:00] | from his account, not yours. | 转给我 而不是你的户头 |
[34:02] | Now I know | 现在我知道 |
[34:03] | that wasn’t the case. | 事情不是这样的 |
[34:05] | So I must’ve, uh, scared you the other night. | 我那晚一定吓到你了吧 |
[34:08] | Everything I was able to deduce about you. | 我对你所做的那些推理 |
[34:10] | You thought you’d kill me, then swoop | 我以为你会杀了我 |
[34:13] | on the softer target, Rhys. | 之后再对付瑞斯 |
[34:15] | Get him to transfer the funds. | 让他转账给你 |
[34:17] | You’re pretty fit, Watson. You know that? | 你知道吗 华生 你身材不错 |
[34:19] | But more importantly, | 但更重要的是 |
[34:22] | you’re a good friend. | 你是个好朋友 |
[34:23] | Could you just shut up? | 你能不能闭嘴 |
[34:24] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你帮我做件事 |
[34:26] | Tell Holmes I’m sorry. | 告诉福尔摩斯我很抱歉 |
[34:28] | Just stay calm. You can tell him yourself. | 冷静下来 你自己和他讲 |
[34:30] | Uh, not after I’ve cut myself loose, I can’t. | 我割断绳子后 就不能亲自讲了 |
[34:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:33] | Back in the day, | 在过去 |
[34:35] | I dealt to a famous punker | 80年代的时候 |
[34:36] | for a brief stretch in the ’80s. | 我接触过一个很有名的朋客 |
[34:38] | One of them gave me a little pocketknife as a keepsake. | 他们给了我一把小刀防身 |
[34:41] | Since then, the only thing I’ve ever cut with it | 从那之后 我用它唯一切过的东西 |
[34:43] | has been lines of… | 就是… |
[34:44] | I get it. I get it. Just… | 我知道了 知道了 |
[34:45] | Y-You need to stop now. | 你别这么做 |
[34:47] | No. I need to right a terrible wrong. | 不 我要纠正一个严重的错误 |
[34:50] | Maybe a few terrible wrongs. | 也许是一些严重的错误 |
[34:53] | I’m gonna save you, and then Holmes is gonna save Emily, | 我来救你 这样福尔摩斯就会去救艾米丽 |
[34:55] | and then that’ll be that. | 就这么定了 |
[34:59] | All I ask is you get out that door, okay? | 我要你做的就是从这里逃出去 好吗 |
[35:01] | I imagine that you learned about the robbery | 我认为你已经知道了在你潜入 |
[35:03] | he’d perpetrated after you infiltrated the cartel. | 贩毒集团之后他实施的盗窃 |
[35:06] | You know, they were never able to find him | 你知道的 他们永远都找不到他 |
[35:09] | or the money. | 或者钱 |
[35:10] | But then again, they didn’t have the resources | 但是同样的 他们背后也没有 |
[35:13] | of a powerful government agency behind them, did they? | 一个强大的政府机构做靠山 不是吗 |
[35:16] | I imagine you found his name | 我猜想你已从艾米丽的 |
[35:17] | from Emily’s Social Security information? | 社保信息中得到了他的名字 |
[35:20] | Am I close? | 我说的对吗 |
[35:21] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:23] | I want you to transfer the money now. | 我要你现在就把钱汇过来 |
[35:24] | As soon as I see it in my account, | 只要钱到我账上了 |
[35:26] | I will let your friends go. | 我就放你的朋友们走 |
[35:29] | You just tried to have me killed, so… | 你刚刚还试着要杀我 所以呢 |
[35:32] | give me a reason I should trust you. | 给我一个应该相信你的理由 |
[35:41] | Watson! Watson! | 华生 华生 |
[35:48] | Sherlock, Rhys has been shot. | 夏洛克 瑞斯中枪了 |
[35:50] | Guy who did it is unconscious. Call 911! | 凶手已失去知觉 打电话报警 |
[35:55] | I had nothing to do with | 这女人被绑架了 |
[35:56] | this woman’s abduction. Until just now, I didn’t even know | 这和我毫无干系 直到刚才我都不知道 |
[35:58] | – what she looked like. – That’s funny. | -她长得什么样 -真可笑 |
[36:00] | Because according to a statement we got from Joan Watson, | 根据乔恩·华生的陈述 |
[36:03] | you approached her and the girl’s father this morning | 今早你带着跟她的下落有关的信息 |
[36:05] | with information about her whereabouts. | 去找了乔恩和女孩的父亲 |
[36:09] | Totally untrue. | 完全是造谣 |
[36:10] | What is true? | 那什么不是造谣的 |
[36:14] | That I’ve been working in the New York faction | 我为一个多米尼加毒品贸易集团的 |
[36:16] | of a Dominican drug cartel for almost a year now. | 纽约支部干活快一年了 |
[36:20] | That, during my time with them, I became aware of a man | 在此期间 我得知了一位 |
[36:22] | by the name of Rhys Kinlan, a former employee of the cartel. | 叫瑞斯·金兰的人 他是集团的前雇员 |
[36:25] | This would be the same Rhys Kinlan you shot this morning? | 就是你今早枪击的瑞斯·金兰吗 |
[36:27] | In self-defense, yes. | 出于自卫 是的 |
[36:31] | Look, | 听着 |
[36:32] | I saw Mr. Kinlan on the street today. | 我今天在街上见到金兰先生 |
[36:34] | I followed him to a brownstone | 我跟着他到了一栋褐砂石的房子 |
[36:35] | where he appeared to be staying. | 他似乎住在那里 |
[36:37] | I thought he might be useful to my investigation. | 我认为他会对我的调查有帮助 |
[36:40] | But when I told him I was D.E.A., he panicked. | 不过当我告诉他我是缉毒警后 他就慌了 |
[36:43] | He attacked me. | 他攻击了我 |
[36:44] | I-I had no choice but to restrain him. | 我没别的选择只能压制住他 |
[36:47] | Mm. And Miss Watson? | 那华生小姐呢 |
[36:50] | I regret that, but under the circumstances, I…. | 我后悔那么做 但是那种情况下 |
[36:53] | assumed that she was working with Mr. Kinlan. | 我假设她是为金兰先生干活的 |
[36:55] | He managed to free himself. | 他设法挣脱了束缚 |
[36:57] | He came at me with a knife, | 他持刀向我冲来 |
[36:59] | so I fired on him. | 所以我就对他开枪了 |
[37:00] | You know, um, I heard from a mutual acquaintance | 我前不久从一位你也认识的熟人 |
[37:03] | of ours a little while ago. | 那里得到了一些消息 |
[37:05] | Sherlock Holmes. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[37:07] | I believe you two talked on the phone today. | 我相信你们今天已在电话上通过话 |
[37:10] | He wishes he could be here, but he actually went to the hospital | 他本来想来 但他去了医院 |
[37:14] | to see if Mr. Kinlan pulls through. | 看金兰情况是否有所好转 |
[37:15] | And just-just out of curiosity, | 仅仅是出于好奇问一下 |
[37:17] | if Kinlan does pull through, | 如果金兰能挺过来的话 |
[37:19] | whose version of events do you think he’s gonna agree with? | 你认为他会支持哪个版本的故事 |
[37:22] | Yours? Or Miss Watson’s? | 你的 还是华生小姐的 |
[37:26] | I don’t think I care very much | 我不在乎一个已知的 |
[37:28] | what a known drug dealer has to say. | 毒贩子会说的话 |
[37:30] | Hard to imagine a jury will either. | 也很想象陪审团会相信 |
[37:32] | This is… from the District Attorney. | 这封信 来自地方检察官 |
[37:36] | Tell us where the girl is | 告诉我们女孩在哪里 |
[37:39] | and he’ll guarantee you protective custody | 他就保证你在监狱里 |
[37:41] | while you’re in prison. | 会有保护性拘留 |
[37:43] | You do not want to find yourself in gen pop, Agent Diaz. | 你可不想跟普通囚犯在一起待着 迪亚兹探员 |
[37:48] | Especially not after your cartel friends | 尤其是你贩毒集团的朋友们 |
[37:50] | realize you’ve been spying on them. | 发现你在暗中监视他们之后 |
[37:52] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[37:54] | I wish I could help. | 我希望我能帮上忙 |
[37:56] | Actually, I think you’re hoping Emily dies. | 其实我认为你希望艾米丽死掉 |
[38:00] | ‘Cause then there’s no one to testify. | 因为这样一来就没人作证了 |
[38:02] | You might actually get away with everything. | 你或许能摆脱掉干系 |
[38:06] | Did you know that the apartment | 你知道吗 你做卧底时 |
[38:07] | you’re doing the undercover stint in | 住的那间公寓 |
[38:09] | is about half a block away from an Ethiopian restaurant? | 离一家埃塞俄比亚餐厅有半个街区远 |
[38:13] | I get takeout from there sometimes. So what? | 我时常从那里买外卖 怎么了 |
[38:15] | Did you also know that there are exactly five pre-war buildings | 那你知道在那家餐厅和你的公寓附近 |
[38:19] | in a one-mile radius of that restaurant and your apartment? | 一公里范围内有五座二战前的建筑吗 |
[38:22] | Three of those buildings are abandoned. | 其中三座已被废弃 |
[38:25] | It’s ideal for stashing a kidnapped girl. | 是窝藏被绑架的女孩的理想据点 |
[38:28] | Holmes shared a theory with me. | 福尔摩斯向我分享了一个猜测 |
[38:31] | He thinks Emily’s being kept in a pre-war building | 他认为艾米丽被关押在离一家埃塞俄比亚 |
[38:34] | in close proximity to an Ethiopian restaurant. | 餐厅很近的二战前所盖的建筑内 |
[38:39] | Right now, I’ve got a small army of cops | 现在就有一小队警察 |
[38:42] | searching the aforementioned buildings. | 正在搜查前面所提到的建筑 |
[38:44] | Now, personally, I think it’s just a matter of time | 我个人认为找到她 |
[38:46] | before they find her. | 只是时间问题 |
[38:48] | But considering that she needs medical attention, | 但是考虑到她需要救护治疗 |
[38:52] | I would prefer it be sooner rather than later. | 我希望越早找到她越好 |
[38:57] | Now, if you’d like to reconsider | 如果你愿意重新考虑 |
[39:00] | the D.A.’s generous offer, | 地检慷慨的提议 |
[39:03] | you know where we’ll be. | 你知道我们在哪里 |
[39:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:21] | You’d think after everything I’ve done to my liver, | 你认为在我对我的肝做了那么多之后 |
[39:25] | it could deflect a couple of bullets, huh? | 它能挡住几颗子弹吗 |
[39:29] | Emily. Is she… | 艾米丽… |
[39:31] | Safe. | 安全了 |
[39:32] | Recovered a short while ago. | 刚才恢复过来 |
[39:37] | Where’s your… better half? | 你那个好人伴侣呢 |
[39:40] | As you can imagine, Miss Watson was quite spent | 你能想象吧 经过早上的折磨之后 |
[39:42] | after this morning’s ordeal. | 华生小姐已经有点精疲力尽了 |
[39:44] | She’s getting some rest. | 她正在休息 |
[39:45] | She saved my life, you know. | 她救了我一命 你要知道 |
[39:47] | As I understand it, she was just returning the favor. | 依我的理解 她只是在还人情 |
[39:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:53] | Money. | 钱 |
[39:55] | Not my father’s money. | 不是我父亲的钱 |
[39:57] | I returned that a few hours ago. | 那个我几小时前就还了 |
[40:00] | It’s just… some cash I keep lying around the brownstone | 这是我散放在家里的现金 |
[40:04] | to pay informants. It’s not much, but, um, | 用来支付线人的 不算很多 不过 |
[40:06] | I assume you’ll want to go on the lam again | 我假设你一旦好起来的话 |
[40:08] | once you’ve recovered. | 就又会潜逃在外 |
[40:10] | Is that for my benefit or for yours? | 这是为了我好还是为了你好 |
[40:16] | The road to recovery, I’ve found, | 我发觉恢复之路 |
[40:18] | is as treacherous as it is tedious. | 变化无常一如其单调乏味 |
[40:21] | Tests of my sobriety arise almost daily. | 对我清醒节制的考验每日都有 |
[40:26] | You were just the most recent. | 你算是最近的一个 |
[40:35] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[40:38] | Always will. | 永远都会的 |
[40:44] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:46] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[41:02] | And here I thought ol’ Angus had finally met his maker. | 老安格斯终于见到了他的创造者 |
[41:06] | You remembered his name. | 你记得他的名字 |
[41:08] | Consider us touched. | 全当做我们被感动了吧 |
[41:10] | How long have I been asleep for? | 我睡了多长时间 |
[41:13] | Just over six hours. | 刚过六小时 |
[41:18] | You did a remarkable thing today, Watson. | 你做了件了不起的事 华生 |
[41:21] | I just stopped the bleeding till the paramedics got there. | 我只是在医护人员到来之前止住了血 |
[41:23] | After you incapacitated an armed gunman. | 在你打晕了一个持枪的人之后 |
[41:27] | Angus helped. | 安格斯帮忙了 |
[41:33] | He offered me cocaine last night. | 昨晚他给了我可卡因 |
[41:36] | Rhys. | 瑞斯 |
[41:38] | He thought I needed it to find his daughter. | 他认为要找到他的女儿 我需要毒品 |
[41:40] | It was right there on the table. | 它就在桌子上 |
[41:42] | That’s why I threw him into the chair. | 这就是为什么我把他推到了椅子上 |
[41:48] | But you didn’t use it. | 但是你没服用它 |
[41:52] | Want to talk about it? | 想要谈谈吗 |
[41:54] | Not with you. | 不跟你说 |
[41:57] | That is to say, I think it’s a tale | 我的意思是 这个故事 |
[41:59] | more suited to a… group setting. | 更适合跟一个群体说 |
[42:04] | Others may find inspiration in my abstinence. | 别人也许会从我的节制中得到启示 |
[42:08] | Apparently. | 当然了 |
[42:11] | Um, there’s a meeting in Cobble Hill in about… | 科布尔山有一场聚会 就在 |
[42:13] | 15 minutes. Yeah. So, I was thinking, um, | 15分钟后 我在想 |
[42:16] | if you can hold off on dinner for a bit then, | 你能否将晚饭推迟一会呢 |
[42:20] | you might join me? | 这样一来你能跟我一起去了 |