时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | It’s cleanliness everywhere I look. | 到处都收拾得这么干净 |
[00:11] | It’s very disorientating. | 真是让人晕头转向 |
[00:13] | Don’t worry, I did not touch your wall of crazy. | 别担心 我没碰你那面疯狂的墙 |
[00:17] | The idea that Irene was murdered | 艾琳是被一个 |
[00:18] | by a shadowy kingpin that no one’s ever seen | 闻所未闻的神秘人所杀 |
[00:20] | or heard of sounded crazy to me, too. | 这个观点我也觉得很疯狂 |
[00:22] | But there may be a pattern here. | 但是这都是有规律的 |
[00:25] | A trail of bread crumbs that leads to a great criminal mind. | 一系列的细节都指向一个出色的罪犯 |
[00:28] | And how is Napoleon Bonaparte involved? | 那跟拿破仑有什么联系 |
[00:30] | By my fifth night without sleep, I may have been reaching. | 在五个不眠之夜之后 我已经有了头绪 |
[00:34] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[00:35] | Uh, it’s 9:30. | 九点半 |
[00:37] | Wednesday. | 周三 |
[00:39] | You slept for two days straight. | 你整整睡了两天 |
[00:41] | That’s why I’m so hungry. | 怪不得我这么饿 |
[00:44] | I’m supposed to go out for a little while, | 我本来要出去一会的 |
[00:45] | but if you’re still feeling obsessed, I can stay. | 但是如果你觉得困扰 我可以留下 |
[00:48] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我很好 |
[00:49] | I’ve been neglecting my hobby. | 我最近有些荒废自己的爱好 |
[00:52] | I’m going to visit Swirl-Theory.Com | 我准备上漩涡理论网 |
[00:54] | and discuss conspiracy theories. | 去讨论一下阴谋论 |
[00:56] | Your hobby is conspiracy theories? | 你的爱好就是阴谋论吗 |
[00:58] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[00:59] | They’re pure sophistry. | 那些纯粹就是诡辩 |
[01:00] | Large groups of people cannot keep secrets. | 很多人是无法保守秘密的 |
[01:03] | My hobby is conspiracy theorists. | 我的爱好是阴谋论者 |
[01:05] | I adore them. | 我喜欢他们 |
[01:06] | As one would a barmy uncle. | 就像是疯老头 |
[01:08] | Or a pet that can’t stop walking into walls. | 抑或是一个劲儿撞墙的宠物 |
[01:11] | Have you ever heard anyone say the CIA invented crack cocaine? | 你听说过是中情局发明了可卡因吗 |
[01:14] | I have. | 听说过 |
[01:14] | I started that. | 是我编出来的 |
[01:15] | That’s ridiculous. | 蠢死了 |
[01:18] | Today, I plan to get in touch with Zapruder– | 今天 我打算会会泽普鲁德 |
[01:20] | that’s the moderator’s nom de plume– | 这是版主的笔名 |
[01:22] | and share with him the results of a secret government study, | 然后跟他分享一个政府秘密研究的成果 |
[01:25] | which concludes that rising ocean waters | 内容是海平面的上升 |
[01:27] | will soon make a new coastline in the Appalachian foothills. | 将很快在阿巴拉契亚山脚下形成海岸线 |
[01:31] | Plans are afoot to move the nation’s capital to Omaha, | 政府正打算把首都迁到奥马哈 |
[01:33] | and a cadre of elite billionaires | 而亿万富翁们 |
[01:35] | is buying up soon-to-be beachfront property. | 正在抢购即将建造海景房的地产 |
[01:38] | Okay, well, good luck with that. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[01:40] | Mm. Enjoy your errands. | 祝你行程顺利 |
[01:45] | Sherlock has made progress, | 夏洛克正在康复 |
[01:47] | but he’s fragile. | 但他还是很脆弱 |
[01:48] | Sebastian Moran upset the balance that we found. | 塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰打破了我们促成的平衡 |
[01:52] | He’s finally ready to deal with his feelings about Irene. | 他终于做好准备面对他对艾琳的感情了 |
[01:55] | He’s only loved one person in his life, | 就我所知 这是他生命中唯一爱过的人 |
[01:57] | as far as I can tell, and she was murdered. | 而她被谋杀了 |
[01:59] | Your contract to work as Sherlock’s sober companion | 你与夏洛克的康戒陪护合同 |
[02:02] | expired a week ago. | 一周前就已经到期了 |
[02:04] | And if Sherlock finds out, | 而一旦被夏洛克发现了 |
[02:05] | it could destroy the trust you’ve built. | 你所建立的信任将毁于一旦 |
[02:09] | Have you considered that you yourself | 你是否曾考虑过 你自己也可能 |
[02:11] | could be the catalyst for a relapse? | 成为他再度上瘾的诱因呢 |
[02:14] | It’s not forever. | 那并不是永久的 |
[02:15] | It may not be forever, but it does sound indefinite. | 也许不是 但这听起来像不确定因素 |
[02:19] | In the meantime, you’re not being paid. | 而且 你又没有报酬 |
[02:21] | I’m not living paycheck to paycheck. | 我并不是月光族 |
[02:23] | Nor are you obligated | 你也没有义务 |
[02:24] | to spend your savings on behalf of someone | 把自己的积蓄花在一个 |
[02:26] | who’s no longer your client. | 不再是你客户的人身上 |
[02:31] | I should really check to see if everything’s okay. | 我真得看看他是否一切都好 |
[02:33] | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 前往西246街23-44号 到那见 | |
[02:39] | This thing with-with Sherlock, | 夏洛克这件事 |
[02:41] | there are steps. | 要一步步慢慢来 |
[02:44] | Captain Gregson suspended him from the NYPD. | 格雷森警监不让他接触纽约警局 |
[02:46] | That relationship stabilizes him. | 他们的关系能让他稳定下来 |
[02:48] | I just need to reopen that line of communication between them. | 我只需要为他们重建沟通的桥梁 |
[02:59] | Watson. | 华生 |
[03:01] | – You want to tell me whose house this is? – Zapruder. | -能告诉我这是谁的房子吗 -泽普鲁德 |
[03:03] | Oh. Is that the guy you were talking about this morning? | 就是你早上说的那个人吗 |
[03:05] | The conspiracy theorist. | 那个阴谋论者 |
[03:07] | His real name is Len Pontecorvo. | 他的真名是伦恩·庞特科沃 |
[03:09] | He didn’t rise to my bait earlier. | 之前他没有中我的诱饵 |
[03:10] | Most unlike the man. | 这可不像他 |
[03:11] | I e-mailed several of his colleagues in Swirl Theory. | 我在漩涡理论网上给他的同事发了邮件 |
[03:14] | Turns out, no one has heard from him since Sunday. | 事实是 周日起就没人有过他的消息了 |
[03:16] | Oh, so you decided to break into his house? | 所以你就决定闯进他的房子吗 |
[03:17] | Well, his compatriots feared the worst: | 他的同胞们非常担心他 |
[03:19] | black-bagged by the KGB, | 被克格勃绑架 |
[03:21] | taken to a secret NASA prison. | 或者被绑去国家宇航局的秘密监狱 |
[03:23] | Please don’t tell me you agree. | 别告诉我你也这样想 |
[03:25] | Of course not. NASA doesn’t maintain prisons. | 当然不 国家宇航局又没有监狱 |
[03:27] | Everyone knows that. | 众所周知 |
[03:28] | But I did think he may have had a heart attack or an accident. | 但我的确认为他可能是心脏病发作什么的 |
[03:32] | Which is why I let myself in when he didn’t answer his door. | 他没有应门 所以我就进来了 |
[03:34] | This thing we’re doing right now, it’s called trespassing. | 我们现在做的 叫做非法侵入 |
[03:37] | Well, if you’re worried about Mr. Pontecorvo | 如果你担心庞特科沃提起上诉的话 |
[03:38] | pressing charges, you shouldn’t be. | 你大可放心 |
[03:40] | He’s got much larger problems than us. | 他比我们的麻烦大多了 |
[04:08] | The department’s taking a break from you. | 整个部门刚摆脱你没多久 |
[04:10] | And you, couldn’t take him to the movies or something? | 你就不能带他去看个电影什么的吗 |
[04:12] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[04:14] | Would you have preferred we left Mr. Pontecorvo to rot? | 你的意思是就这么让庞特科沃腐烂吗 |
[04:16] | I would’ve preferred you laid low for a while, | 我的意思是让你低调一段时间 |
[04:19] | instead of digging up some autoerotic strangulation case. | 而不是去调查窒息式自慰的案子 |
[04:22] | Auto? You think he did this to himself? | 自慰 你觉得他是自己做到这些的吗 |
[04:24] | – You think he didn’t? – Well, it’s hard to tell | -你不认为吗 -很难说 |
[04:25] | without removing the belt to examine | 除非我们把皮带取下来 |
[04:27] | the ligature marks on his neck. | 检测他脖子上的勒痕 |
[04:28] | But did notice the belt itself is a 38. | 但是鉴于皮带是38码的 |
[04:31] | Rather large for a man of such narrow proportions, | 对于这种细瘦身材的人来说有点大 |
[04:32] | – don’t you think? – Could’ve lost weight. | -你不觉得吗 -他可能减肥了 |
[04:35] | Or he could’ve been strangled by a much larger man | 或者 他是被一个身材魁梧得多的人 |
[04:37] | and then hung on the machine like a Christmas ornament. | 绑起来像圣诞节装饰一样吊在机器上 |
[04:39] | Also, notice the index finger on his right hand. | 再者 根据他右手的食指 |
[04:42] | It appears to be fractured, just above the finger nail. | 用一只骨折的手自慰 |
[04:45] | Hard to auto-eroticize anything with a broken bone | 当你要用到的这只手在骨折的情况下 |
[04:47] | in your business hand, no? | 是很难获得性快感的吧 不是吗 |
[04:48] | I’ll tell the M.E. to take a close look | 我会让法医去仔细检查 |
[04:50] | at the victim’s neck and finger. | 受害者的脖子和手指的 |
[04:52] | Not necessary. I already texted him. | 不必了 我已经给他发消息了 |
[04:53] | You text him? | 给他发消息了 |
[04:54] | Seems like you think you’re a consultant on this case. | 看起来你自认是这个案子的顾问了 |
[04:57] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[04:58] | Which is why I’m leaving. | 所以我要走了 |
[04:59] | Right after Watson and I examine the rest of the house. | 等我和华生检查完房子的其余部分之后 |
[05:01] | Let you know if we learn anything. | 我们需要什么会告诉你的 |
[05:04] | Been through the man’s things. | 翻查过这人的东西了 |
[05:06] | So far, none of the conventional ways | 目前为止还没找到有说服力的证据 |
[05:08] | of getting oneself killed apply. | 表明自杀动机 |
[05:10] | Pontecorvo didn’t owe anyone money, | 庞特科沃没欠人钱 |
[05:12] | he wasn’t sleeping with anyone’s wife, | 也没睡别人老婆 |
[05:14] | wasn’t sleeping with anyone. | 没有任何伴侣 |
[05:15] | Uh, don’t you think the police | 你不觉得警察会 |
[05:16] | are going to be interested in looking at that? | 调查这些东西吗 |
[05:18] | The police are interested in finding the killer, | 警察要的是找到凶手 |
[05:19] | which means they want any and all evidence in my possession. | 也就是说他们想要我手中的所有证据 |
[05:22] | Whether they admit it or not. | 不管他们承认不承认 |
[05:23] | Well, if all Pontecorvo did was fill these binders, | 如果庞特科沃一直在做的就是整理这些资料 |
[05:26] | maybe we should look through them, too. | 那么我们也应该翻翻它们 |
[05:29] | This one says that North Korea is actually | 这一本讲的是北朝鲜其实是 |
[05:30] | the world’s largest manufacturer of high school textbooks. | 世界上最大的高中教材生产国 |
[05:33] | The Supreme Court has been infiltrated by Scientologists. | 最高法院已经被科学论派所渗透 |
[05:36] | It’s one of mine. | 也是我编出来的 |
[05:37] | Yes, we may as well bring them with us. | 对 我们也应该调查这些 |
[05:39] | Worth a laugh, anyway. | 无论如何 值得高兴 |
[05:40] | Although, I promise you, there is a conventional | 而且 我保证 伦恩·庞特科沃的谋杀案 |
[05:42] | explanation for Len Pontecorvo’s murder. | 肯定是一般性的结论 |
[05:45] | Information wants to get out, Watson. | 华生 线索都暴露在外 |
[05:47] | Which is why… | 这就是为什么 |
[05:47] | There is no such thing as conspiracies. | 这儿没有所谓的阴谋 |
[05:49] | We’ve covered this. | 我们已经聊过这个了 |
[05:51] | Hello, Clyde. | 你好啊 克莱德 |
[05:54] | Oh, are you taking Clyde? | 你要把克莱德带走吗 |
[05:56] | He will starve if we leave him here. | 如果把它留在这 它会饿肚子的 |
[05:58] | Oh, I didn’t know you liked tortoises. | 我以前都不知道你喜欢乌龟 |
[06:00] | I love them. | 我爱乌龟 |
[06:01] | They make an absolutely delicious soup stock. | 它们可是做美味高汤的极佳材料 |
[06:21] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[06:22] | It appears to be a listening device. | 似乎是一个监听设备 |
[06:25] | Someone was bugging the conspiracy nut. | 有人在窃听这个阴谋论者 |
[06:32] | You brought that all the way over here | 你不辞辛苦把这个带回来 |
[06:33] | just to smash it to pieces? | 就是为砸碎它吗 |
[06:35] | I turned it off. I can’t have it in the house. | 我把它关了 不知道是谁在那端监听 |
[06:37] | Don’t know who’s on the other end of that thing. | 我不能把它就这么放在房子里 |
[06:39] | I’ve confirmed from three different sources, | 我从三个不同的消息来源确认了 |
[06:41] | this particular surveillance device | 这种特别的监控设备 |
[06:43] | is not commercially available. | 没有在市场上流通 |
[06:44] | You cannot buy it if you are a civilian. | 普通老百姓根本买不到这个 |
[06:47] | So, what are you saying, | 所以你指什么 |
[06:48] | the government was bugging Len Pontecorvo? | 政府在监听伦恩·庞特科沃吗 |
[06:50] | I thought there was no such thing as conspiracies? | 我以为这里没什么阴谋诡计 不是吗 |
[06:53] | Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, Watson. | 华生 一致性是头脑狭隘人士的心魔 |
[06:56] | The fact of the matter is, | 而事实是 |
[06:57] | there was a bug in Len Pontecorvo’s home. | 在伦恩·庞特科沃的家里有监听器 |
[06:59] | One of my contacts in London | 我在伦敦的一个联络人 |
[07:01] | just helped me find spyware on his laptop. | 刚刚帮我在他的电脑里发现了间谍软件 |
[07:02] | Someone was monitoring his every move. | 有人在监视他的一举一动 |
[07:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:06] | Was he on to something? | 他卷入什么事件了吗 |
[07:08] | Len Pontecorvo, rest his soul, | 伦恩·庞特科沃 是我见过的 |
[07:10] | was one of the laziest thinkers I’ve ever come across. | 懒到骨子里的思想家之一 |
[07:12] | His ideas are insane. | 他的想法很疯狂 |
[07:15] | Most of them, that is. | 大多数都很疯狂 |
[07:17] | There’s one that isn’t immediately laughable. | 有一个不那么有趣的理论 |
[07:20] | I hadn’t read about it until a short while ago. | 是刚刚我才看到的 |
[07:23] | “The Red Team.” | “红队” |
[07:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:25] | The title refers to war games. | 这个标题和战争演习有关 |
[07:29] | Every year, | 每年 |
[07:30] | the Army War College stages a series of them. | 美国陆战学院都要进行一系列演习 |
[07:35] | Players consist of military personnel | 参与人员为军人 |
[07:37] | and civilian experts. | 和文职专家 |
[07:38] | Those representing the United States and its allies | 他们代表美国及其联盟军 |
[07:42] | comprise the Blue Team. | 组成蓝队 |
[07:44] | The Red Team are the bad guys. | 红队是反派人物 |
[07:45] | Hmm. The players change every year, | 参与人员每年都变换 |
[07:47] | as do the scenarios being tested. | 他们攻关场景作为测试 |
[07:49] | But every year, | 但每年 |
[07:50] | the results are published in trade journals. | 测试结果会发表在行内刊物上 |
[07:52] | Except for 2009. | 除了2009年 |
[07:53] | Those were immediately classified. | 那次的结果即刻被列为了机密文件 |
[07:55] | – Why? – Nobody knows. | -为什么 -没人知道 |
[07:58] | That year’s game was designed to test the military response | 那年的行动是专门设计用来测试军队 |
[08:00] | to the activation of a sleeper cell in New York City. | 对纽约市的间谍行动的反应速度的 |
[08:02] | The Red Team’s goal was to cause maximum destruction | 红队的目标是以最少的资源 |
[08:05] | and chaos with minimum resources. | 制造最大的破坏和混乱 |
[08:07] | Now, Len Pontecorvo believes | 伦恩·庞特科沃相信他们 |
[08:09] | they uncovered a flaw in national security. | 发现了一个国家安全体系的缺陷 |
[08:11] | Something so startling, it was immediately declared | 如此令人吃惊的事 所以立刻被宣布为 |
[08:14] | a federal secret. | 国家一级机密 |
[08:15] | That sounds scary. | 听上去真可怕 |
[08:17] | It also doesn’t sound as crazy as the other theories. | 和其他理论比 这个听起来倒不那么疯狂 |
[08:20] | The identities of the Red Teamers are classified. | 红队成员的身份也被列为机密了 |
[08:23] | But Pontecorvo uncovered one of them. | 但是庞特科沃发现了其中一员 |
[08:25] | A counterinsurgency expert | 一个叫马丁·尼高斯基的 |
[08:27] | called Martin Nagowski. | 反暴专家 |
[08:29] | But this says he died. | 但这里说他死了 |
[08:31] | He was killed a year ago in a mugging. | 一年前死于抢劫谋杀 |
[08:32] | Pontecorvo believes the mugging was staged | 庞特科沃相信抢劫是假的 |
[08:35] | and Nagowski was assassinated to prevent him | 尼高斯基其实是死于暗杀灭口 |
[08:37] | from revealing the Red Team’s secrets. | 防止他泄露红队的秘密 |
[08:39] | Okay, you had me until then. | 但是我还是觉得不可能 |
[08:40] | The government doesn’t just go around killing people. | 政府不会四处杀人的 |
[08:43] | It’s easy enough to test Pontecorvo’s theory. | 要验证庞特科沃的理论很简单 |
[08:45] | I’ll identify the rest of the Red Team. | 我会验明红队剩下人的身份 |
[08:47] | If they’re alive and well, we’ll move on. | 如果他们活得好好的 我们就放弃 |
[08:49] | Oh, it’s that easy. | 真简单啊 |
[08:50] | You’re just going to find five classified names? | 你要去找五个加了密的名字 |
[08:52] | Why not? It’s my day off. | 为什么不 这是我的休息日 |
[08:54] | And-and how does the head of lettuce fit in? | 还有这个莴苣是干嘛的 |
[08:56] | Oh, thank you. I nearly forgot. | 多谢提醒 我差点忘了 |
[09:01] | Can’t make soup out of Clyde until I fatten him up, Watson. | 华生 我要把它养肥一点 才能炖汤喝 |
[09:07] | That’s sick. | 真变态 |
[09:12] | Sherlock feels terribly about what happened. | 夏洛克对那事感到很抱歉 |
[09:14] | He’d tell you himself, but you know how he is. | 你想亲自告诉你 但你知道他那人 |
[09:18] | What would it take for him to come back? | 怎样才能让他回来继续工作呢 |
[09:21] | Is it just a matter of sitting it out | 你是想让他耐心等等 |
[09:22] | or do you want a formal apology? | 还是要他正式道歉 |
[09:24] | You make it sound like he took | 你说的好像是他没经同意 |
[09:25] | my favorite shirt without asking. | 就拿走我最爱的衬衫那么简单 |
[09:26] | Holmes planned to torture and murder somebody. | 福尔摩斯打算折磨和谋杀一个人 |
[09:28] | Sherlock thought that Moran murdered the woman he loved. | 夏洛克以为莫兰杀了他最爱的女人 |
[09:31] | Which makes it natural to think about paying him back. | 就因为这样报复就是理所应当的吗 |
[09:34] | An employee of this department does not act on those impulses. | 这个部门的人员不能感情用事 |
[09:37] | Do you want to know what Sherlock can do? Nothing. | 你想知道夏洛克能做什么吗 什么都不能做 |
[09:40] | And if I had to bet, I’d say he’s not even sorry. | 我打赌说 他压根不感觉抱歉 |
[09:43] | Now, I understand, | 现在 我理解你 |
[09:45] | you’re worried about your client, | 你担心你的客户 |
[09:46] | you think that he needs this job to stay sober. | 你觉得他需要这份工作保持清醒 |
[09:48] | I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[09:49] | But he’s broken, and he’s broken in a way | 但他已经有执念了 而他的执念让他 |
[09:52] | that has nothing to do | 无论嗑药与否 |
[09:53] | with whether or not he’s getting high. | 都会变得疯狂的 |
[09:57] | Oh, speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操就到 |
[09:58] | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 长岛市 霍利斯特长期护理中心 一小时 | |
[10:00] | Writing to say he’s sorry? | 短信有说他很抱歉吗 |
[10:04] | I’m sorry, I don’t remember him. | 我很抱歉 我不记得他了 |
[10:07] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[10:10] | You want to tell me why | 你要不要告诉我 |
[10:10] | we’re in a long-term care facility in Queens? | 为什么要来这个皇后区的长期护理中心 |
[10:13] | I spent the afternoon with Len Pontecorvo’s notes. | 我花了一下午整理伦恩·庞特科沃的笔记 |
[10:16] | Did a little research of my own. | 稍微研究了一下 |
[10:17] | Worked up a list of names, | 钻研了一下人员名单 |
[10:19] | people that I’m convinced were on the Red Team. | 我确定了红队成员的名单 |
[10:21] | Carlo Anillo is one of them. | 卡洛·阿尼奥是其中之一 |
[10:23] | He booked travel to the town that houses the War College | 他在演习期间曾订过去美国陆战学院 |
[10:25] | on the days of the game. | 举办演习地的票 |
[10:27] | He has a PhD in Civil Engineering. | 他是土木工程的博士 |
[10:31] | What’s his diagnosis? | 他的诊断结果是什么 |
[10:33] | He was admitted earlier in the year | 年初他被诊断为 |
[10:34] | with early-onset Alzheimer’s. | 早发性老年痴呆症 |
[10:38] | By all accounts, his mind deteriorated | 所有人都说 他的大脑状况 |
[10:39] | in a matter of weeks. | 在几周内急速恶化 |
[10:41] | Curiously, no one in his family has a history of the disease. | 但奇怪的是 他的家族没有此类病史 |
[10:45] | That’s strange. | 是很奇怪 |
[10:45] | Almost every early-onset case is familial. | 几乎所有的早发性老年痴呆都是遗传性的 |
[10:48] | One member of the Red Team killed in a mugging, | 红队的一个成员死于劫杀 |
[10:51] | one of them insensate in a long-term care facility. | 一个被扔在一个长期护理中心里 |
[10:54] | It’s enough to make one curious. | 这足够让人好奇的了 |
[10:56] | Well, you can’t give someone Alzheimer’s. | 但老年痴呆是无法人为造成的 |
[10:59] | You said you’re with the NYPD? | 你说你是纽约警局的人 |
[11:01] | Most of the time, yes. | 大多数时候是的 |
[11:02] | You can talk to him now if you want. | 现在可以去跟他谈了 |
[11:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:08] | Mr. Anillo. | 阿尼奥先生 |
[11:09] | My name is Sherlock. | 我叫夏洛克 |
[11:11] | This is my associate, Joan. | 这是我的同事 乔恩 |
[11:13] | We’d like to ask you a few questions, | 你不介意的话 |
[11:14] | if that’s all right. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[11:16] | Sure, if you want. | 当然 随便问 |
[11:19] | Do you remember anything about the time | 你记得你入院 |
[11:21] | just before you came to the hospital? | 前不久的事吗 |
[11:23] | I’m sorry, no. | 抱歉 不记得 |
[11:25] | Anything about your work at Columbia? | 你记得你在哥伦比亚做的事吗 |
[11:29] | How about the Army? | 那陆军呢 |
[11:30] | You participated in a war game. | 你参加了一个军事演习 |
[11:32] | My father was in the Marines. | 我父亲是海军陆战队的 |
[11:36] | Vietnam. | 在越南 |
[11:40] | Mr. Anillo. | 阿尼奥先生 |
[11:42] | Mr. Anillo? | 阿尼奥先生 |
[11:45] | I’m sorry, what did you ask me? | 抱歉 你刚问什么了 |
[11:49] | Does he do this often? | 他常这样吗 |
[11:52] | You mean space out? | 你是说走神吗 |
[11:54] | Sure. Well, I don’t think he’s spacing out. | 是的 我觉得他不是走神 |
[11:56] | I think he’s having a micro-seizure. | 而是小型癫痫发作 |
[11:58] | I don’t think so. | 不是吧 |
[11:59] | I asked the doctor about it. | 我问过医生 |
[12:01] | She said seizures don’t happen to people | 她说像卡洛那样的老人痴呆症患者 |
[12:03] | with that kind of Alzheimer’s that Carlo has. | 是不会出现癫痫的 |
[12:09] | You’re confident that was a seizure? | 你确定是癫痫 |
[12:15] | You cannot give someone Alzheimer’s, | 不可能让人患上老人痴呆症 |
[12:16] | but you may be able to mimic its symptoms. | 但也许有办法模拟其症状 |
[12:20] | Alzheimer’s patients, they don’t have seizures. | 老人痴呆症患者不会出现癫痫 |
[12:21] | People who’ve been poisoned with domoic acid do. | 服用软骨藻酸的人才会这样 |
[12:24] | Domoic acid– that’s what you find in rotten shellfish. | 在腐烂的贝类里有软骨藻酸 |
[12:27] | It is also a neurotoxin. | 这也是一种神经毒素 |
[12:29] | It attacks the hippocampus, the seat of memory in the brain. | 会侵害海马体 大脑的记忆中枢 |
[12:32] | You give someone a large enough dose, | 服用足够大的剂量 |
[12:33] | they’d lose virtually their entire memory. | 就几乎会失去所有记忆 |
[12:35] | They would appear to be an Alzheimer’s patient. | 症状就如老人痴呆症 |
[12:37] | You think someone poisoned Carlo Anillo? | 你觉得有人给卡洛·阿尼奥下毒 |
[12:39] | Why not? | 难道不是 |
[12:40] | Murder is just one way to stop someone from talking. | 谋杀只是让人闭嘴的一种方法 |
[12:43] | This is much more creative. | 这个方法更有创意 |
[12:45] | The beauty is we can test to see if I’m right. | 最棒的是我们可以试试我说的是否正确 |
[12:48] | If Anillo was dosed, | 要是阿尼奥被人下药了 |
[12:49] | we’ll know that someone was targeting | 就说明有人盯上了 |
[12:51] | the 2009 members of the Red Team, | 2009年的红队 |
[12:53] | and that that person killed Len Pontecorvo. | 这个人就是杀害伦恩·庞特科沃的凶手 |
[13:00] | We’re talking an awful lot for two guys | 对于两个不该一起共事的人来说 |
[13:02] | who aren’t supposed to be working together. | 我们说得有点多了 |
[13:04] | Shh, listen to me. It is highly possible | 听我说 很有可能 |
[13:06] | that Len Pontecorvo’s murderer | 杀害伦恩·庞特科沃的凶手 |
[13:07] | poisoned a man called Carlo Anillo | 给一个叫卡洛·阿尼奥的人下了毒 |
[13:09] | and murdered someone named Martin Nagowski, | 还杀害了一个叫马丁·尼高斯基的人 |
[13:12] | maybe others. | 或许还有别人 |
[13:12] | We need to look into a war game that was conducted in 2009. | 我们要查查2009年一个军事演习 |
[13:15] | No, Holmes, stop talking. | 不 福尔摩斯 别说了 |
[13:17] | We just arrested the guy that killed Pontecorvo. | 我们刚抓到了杀害庞特科沃的凶手 |
[13:20] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[13:21] | Yeah, it’s a guy named Gary Sullivan | 一个叫加里·沙利文的人 |
[13:23] | from the chat room he moderated. | 建立了聊天室 |
[13:24] | They got into a flame war | 他们因月球着陆阴谋论 |
[13:26] | over some moon landing conspiracy theory. | 开始了网络口水战 |
[13:28] | Sullivan confronted him in person. | 沙利文跟他当面对质 |
[13:30] | Things got out of hand. | 事情就失控了 |
[13:31] | They guy felt so bad about what he did, | 那个人感到很内疚 |
[13:33] | he turned himself in. I don’t know where | 来自首了 我不知道 |
[13:35] | this poison stuff is coming from, | 你的下毒理论是哪来的 |
[13:37] | but Sullivan didn’t mean to kill Len Pontecorvo. | 但他不是蓄意杀害伦恩·庞特科沃的 |
[13:40] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[13:46] | Just so I’m understanding you correctly, | 我没理解错的话 |
[13:48] | neither of you believe | 你们俩都不信 |
[13:49] | that Neil Armstrong walked on the moon? | 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗登月了 |
[13:50] | Of course not. That’s not the issue. | 当然不信 但这不是重点 |
[13:52] | The issue is who staged the fake landing. | 重点是 是谁策划了假登陆 |
[13:58] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[14:03] | Well, it’s obvious that that man | 很明显这人 |
[14:04] | is not the mastermind of anything. | 策划不了任何事 |
[14:06] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[14:07] | I’m trying to figure out what happened. | 我想弄清楚发生什么事了 |
[14:09] | Now, Pontecorvo’s murder may have been happenstance. | 庞特科沃的凶杀案也许是意外 |
[14:11] | That doesn’t mean | 但这不表示 |
[14:12] | that I’m wrong about the Red Team. | 我对红队的看法是错的 |
[14:13] | Carlo Anillo was poisoned. | 有人对卡洛·阿尼奥下毒 |
[14:15] | I mean, why are you in this building | 我说的是 你都被停职了 |
[14:18] | when you’re suspended? | 还来这里干什么 |
[14:19] | Captain, lives may be at stake. | 警监 有人现在命悬一线 |
[14:20] | We need to find the members of the Red Team and warn them. | 我们得找到红队的成员 警告他们 |
[14:23] | The department appreciates your tip | 警局很感谢你的提示 |
[14:24] | in leading to the arrest of Gary Sullivan. | 帮我们抓到加里·沙利文 |
[14:26] | Concerned citizens such as yourself | 关注此事的市民 就比如你 |
[14:29] | – play an important role… – Why are you talking like that? | -在保卫城市安全中 -你干嘛这样讲话 |
[14:30] | In keeping this city safe. | 是至关重要的 |
[14:32] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说吗 |
[14:32] | Lives are at stake every day here, Holmes, | 每天都有人身处险境 福尔摩斯 |
[14:36] | and yet we had a department and a city before you got here. | 但这城市和警局在你没来之前照样运作 |
[14:41] | You talk your way | 你再进审讯室 |
[14:42] | into that interrogation room again, | 跟疑犯谈话 |
[14:43] | and I will have you arrested for trespassing. | 我就以非法入侵罪逮捕你 |
[14:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:55] | Punishment, as if that accomplishes anything. | 他要惩罚我 好像这样就能解决问题 |
[14:58] | Does he really think that we need | 他真觉得我们需要 |
[14:59] | the NYPD’s resources to investigate? | 纽约警局的资源来调查吗 |
[15:01] | – Don’t we? – Of course we don’t. | -不需要吗 -当然不需要 |
[15:03] | We’ll just trace the surveillance device | 我们只要用那个从庞特科沃家里 |
[15:04] | we found at Pontecorvo’s home back to its source. | 找到的监听设备追踪其源头 |
[15:13] | It’s bad enough you’re making me sit in a rental car. | 让我坐租来的车已经够糟了 |
[15:15] | Okay, I am not gonna listen to static anymore. | 我才不要听静电音 |
[15:18] | It’s my turn to choose the song. | 轮到我选歌了 |
[15:19] | You chose some abysmal racket; I choose static. | 你选了吵死人的歌 我选静电音 |
[15:21] | I find it conducive to thought. | 我觉得有助于思考 |
[15:23] | Static is not a song; it doesn’t end. | 静电音又不是歌 没完没了的 |
[15:28] | How can you be sure the person who bugged Pontecorvo’s house | 你怎么能肯定监听庞特科沃的人 |
[15:30] | is actually gonna come back for it? | 一定会来取回监听器 |
[15:32] | If there was one bug in there, | 我们在那找到一个监听器 |
[15:33] | the odds are there are others. | 很可能还有其他的 |
[15:35] | Whoever left it there won’t want to risk someone finding it. | 在那放监听器的人可不想让别人发现 |
[15:37] | The place was in the hands of the police | 直到一小时之前 |
[15:38] | until an hour ago, so they couldn’t fetch | 这屋子都在警方监控之下 |
[15:39] | their things until now. | 所以他们只能现在来取回监听器 |
[15:42] | The TV satellite truck | 那辆卫星电视车 |
[15:43] | that pulled up 20 minutes ago, hmm. | 二十分钟之前就停在那里了 |
[15:45] | He clearly isn’t here to install anything. | 很明显不是来装东西的 |
[15:47] | So it seems that he is posing as a worker. | 看来他现在装成普通工人的样子 |
[15:49] | And when he realizes | 等到他发现 |
[15:50] | there is no surveillance device in the terrarium, | 屋子里没有监听设备 |
[15:53] | we’ll simply follow him | 我们只要跟着他 |
[15:54] | back to whoever he works for. | 回到他工作的地方 |
[15:57] | Have you thought about maybe going and | 你有没有想过 |
[15:59] | apologizing to Captain Gregson? | 去跟格雷森警监道歉 |
[16:01] | Might go a long way. | 也许事情会有所改善 |
[16:02] | The man is a practiced interrogator. | 他是个老练的审讯人 |
[16:04] | He knows an insincerity when he hears one. | 他一眼就能拆穿我不是诚心道歉的 |
[16:06] | There’s no part of you that feels | 你心里就完全不为 |
[16:08] | even a little bad about what you did? | 你做的事感到内疚吗 |
[16:09] | I don’t want to discuss this. | 我不想说这个 |
[16:10] | Well, sometimes you have to talk about things | 有时你得谈论 |
[16:11] | that make you feel uncomfortable. | 让你不舒服的事情 |
[16:12] | I won’t feel uncomfortable; you will. | 我不会觉得不舒服 而你会 |
[16:14] | – Why? – I’m smarter than everyone I meet, Watson. | -为什么 -华生 我没见过谁比我更聪明了 |
[16:17] | I know it’s bad form to say that, | 我知道这样说很自大 |
[16:19] | but in my case, it’s a fact. | 但对我而言 这是事实 |
[16:21] | Allowances have to be made. | 你得承认 |
[16:22] | Allowances? | 承认 |
[16:23] | It’s true I have wronged Captain Gregson. | 没错 我是对不起格雷森警监 |
[16:26] | It was the cost of revenge, and I incurred it willingly. | 这是复仇的代价 我甘愿受罚 |
[16:29] | The larger question is | 但更深层的问题是 |
[16:31] | how does my suspension benefit the city? | 我的停职对这座城市有益吗 |
[16:33] | If the role of the public servant | 如果说公职人员的职能 |
[16:34] | is to keep an eye on the greater good, | 是牺牲小我 成就大我 |
[16:35] | then why keep me from my work? | 那为什么让我停职 |
[16:37] | My work is the greater good. | 我的工作就是造福大家 |
[16:41] | See, you’re uncomfortable. | 看吧 你又不舒服了 |
[16:44] | Oh, fortunately, | 幸运的是 |
[16:45] | we will soon have driving to distract us. | 可以让开车分散我们的注意力 |
[17:35] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[17:38] | Howdy. | 您好 |
[17:40] | We mostly do business by appointment here. | 我们这需要预约 |
[17:42] | Howdy. | 您好 |
[17:43] | Thought you might want this back. | 猜你想要回这个 |
[17:49] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[17:49] | NSA? CIA? | 国家安全局 中情局 |
[17:51] | Army Intelligence? | 还是陆军情报中心 |
[17:52] | We do market research. | 我们是做市场调查的 |
[17:57] | It’s been slow. | 但最近经济萧条 |
[17:58] | So, who are you guys, anyway? | 话说回来 你们是谁 |
[18:00] | My name is Sherlock Holmes. | 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[18:02] | I am a temporarily suspended consultant for the NYPD. | 是纽约警察局的一名被停职的顾问 |
[18:05] | This is Joan Watson. | 这位是乔恩·华生 |
[18:06] | She keeps me from doing heroin. | 她协助我戒毒 |
[18:08] | And you would be? | 那你是 |
[18:10] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[18:12] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[18:14] | Well, Bill, we know that the man | 比尔 我们知道 |
[18:15] | who just walked into this office | 刚刚进来的那个男人 |
[18:17] | was surveilling Len Pontecorvo. | 在监听伦恩·庞特科沃 |
[18:19] | Bob? No, his sister works here. | 鲍勃吗 不 他姐姐在这工作 |
[18:21] | They’re going out to lunch. | 他们一起出去吃午饭 |
[18:22] | I also suspect that this office is keeping an eye | 我还猜这个机关密切监视着 |
[18:24] | on the 2009 members of the Red Team. | 2009年的红队成员 |
[18:27] | – Red Team? – Yes. | -红队 -没错 |
[18:28] | Those it hasn’t already attacked yet. | 监视其中还未被除掉的人 |
[18:30] | If, in fact, you are engaged | 如果你确实参与了 |
[18:32] | in a plan to eliminate those citizens, | 一项除掉这些人的计划 |
[18:34] | I would like you to know that I know who they are. | 我想要你知道 我知道他们是谁 |
[18:37] | Veena Mehta, | 维纳·梅塔 |
[18:38] | professor of anthropology, | 人类学教授 |
[18:39] | expert in Middle Eastern cultures; | 精通中东文化 |
[18:41] | Solomon Zyckner, | 所罗门·扎西克 |
[18:42] | probability and statistics guru; | 概率和统计专家 |
[18:44] | Sheldon Frost, the cartographer; | 谢尔顿·弗罗斯特 制图师 |
[18:46] | Harold Dresden, mathematician; | 哈罗德·德雷斯顿 数学家 |
[18:48] | Leland Tantowicz, weapons field expert; | 利兰·坦特温兹 武器专家 |
[18:50] | and of course, Walter McClenahan, | 当然还有 沃特·麦克莱纳汉 |
[18:52] | Lieutenant colonel, retired. | 陆军中校 已退休 |
[18:54] | Well, it sounds like they would make | 听起来他们在一起 |
[18:55] | an interesting dinner party. | 会很热闹 |
[18:58] | I’m gonna make quite certain that nothing happens to them. | 我想确认他们是安然无恙的 |
[19:01] | Good for you. | 祝你好运 |
[19:04] | I got to ask, though. | 无论如何我会去问的 |
[19:06] | If the Army or the CIA or whoever | 如果是陆军或中情局 总之无论谁 |
[19:08] | wanted to kill a bunch of people | 曾蓄意杀害那些 |
[19:09] | who did something back in 2009, | 在2009年做过什么事的人 |
[19:12] | why would any of them still be alive today? | 那他们怎么能活到现在 |
[19:14] | It’s the Army. | 他们是陆军啊 |
[19:15] | They get some helicopters, some rocket launchers and stuff, | 他们有直升机 火箭发射器之类的东西 |
[19:19] | and take care of it all in one night. | 一夜之内就能摆平了 |
[19:22] | That’d be my advice, anyway. | 只是我的拙见 |
[19:25] | And you can keep that. | 你把它拿回去吧 |
[19:26] | Never seen it before. | 我从没见过这东西 |
[19:33] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:34] | Well, that was either a waste of time, | 这要么是浪费时间 |
[19:35] | or I’m gonna be audited every year for the rest of my life. | 要么我余生都要被监听了 |
[19:38] | Wasn’t a waste. | 不是徒劳 |
[19:39] | I listed the names of some of the people | 我列出了那些我认为可能 |
[19:41] | I thought might be on the Red Team. | 会在红队的人 |
[19:43] | Our friend, Bill, ground his teeth | 我们的朋友 比尔兄 |
[19:45] | for some names but not others. | 对其中一些名字恨得咬牙切齿 |
[19:47] | You were testing him? | 你在试探他 |
[19:48] | And now I know the identities | 现在我已经确认了 |
[19:50] | of all of the team members. | 所有队员 |
[19:53] | Detective Bell, how can I help? | 贝尔探长 需要帮忙吗 |
[19:55] | So, we just got the results of the tox screen | 卡洛·阿尼奥的药检结果 |
[19:57] | we ran on Carlo Anillo. | 刚刚出来了 |
[19:59] | He was poisoned with domoic acid. | 他确实中了软骨藻酸毒 |
[20:02] | Gregson wants to hear everything you know. | 格雷森想听听你掌握的消息 |
[20:04] | Happy to oblige, | 乐意效劳 |
[20:05] | as long as you’ll get me a visitor’s pass. | 只要你帮我办个来访证 |
[20:12] | Walter McClenahan, systems analyst | 沃特·麦克莱纳汉 系统分析人员 |
[20:14] | and lieutenant colonel retired. | 陆军中校 已退休 |
[20:15] | – What do you people want? – You’re a hard man to find. | -你们想要什么 -你可真是难找 |
[20:17] | Six addresses in two years. | 两年换了六处住所 |
[20:19] | Would you come with me, please? | 请跟我来 |
[20:30] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:31] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[20:33] | That’s Veena Mehta, | 这是维纳·梅塔 |
[20:34] | Harold Dresden, | 哈罗德·德雷斯顿 |
[20:35] | Sheldon Frost, | 谢尔顿·弗罗斯特 |
[20:36] | but I suspect you know that. | 但我想你知道他们 |
[20:39] | Gentlemen, Miss Mehta, | 先生 梅塔女士 |
[20:41] | I know that I’m addressing the 2009 members of the Red Team. | 我找出了2009年的红队成员 |
[20:44] | Those of you who are well enough to be walking around, anyway. | 你们是其中还能自由行动的人 |
[20:47] | I’m a free citizen of the United States; I’d like to leave now. | 我是自由的美国公民 我要离开这 |
[20:50] | Nobody’s holding you here, Mr. McClenahan. | 没人求你留下 麦克莱纳汉先生 |
[20:52] | Walt, | 沃特 |
[20:54] | these people aren’t with the Army. | 这些人与军方无关 |
[20:56] | Let’s just, uh, calm down. | 别紧张 |
[20:58] | Sit down, huh? | 坐下说话 |
[21:00] | Let’s hear what they want. | 听听他们想要什么 |
[21:05] | I believe that you’re all in danger. | 我相信你们现在都很危险 |
[21:09] | Now, some you may know | 你们有人可能已经 |
[21:11] | that Martin Nagowski is dead. | 听闻马丁·尼高斯基的死讯 |
[21:12] | I believe that his murder | 我相信他是被有预谋地 |
[21:14] | was planned. | 杀害的 |
[21:16] | I know for a fact that Carlo Anillo was poisoned. | 我知道卡洛·阿尼奥被下毒了 |
[21:19] | You’re here because the four of you | 叫你来是因为你们四个 |
[21:20] | were brilliant enough to help develop a plan | 曾制定了一个绝佳的计划 |
[21:23] | that paralyzed the Army with fear. | 让整个陆军人心惶惶 |
[21:25] | I’m hoping that you might be able to provide some insight | 我希望你们想想谁会害你们 |
[21:27] | as to who’s trying to harm you. | 为我们提供一些线索 |
[21:31] | We should talk, but I’m not going first. | 我们应该说 但我不会首先发言 |
[21:33] | We took an oath, Sheldon. | 我们发过誓 谢尔顿 |
[21:34] | If we all talk, nobody can report anyone else. | 如果我们都坦白 没人会告发其他人了 |
[21:36] | Saying a single word to these people is treason. | 就算吐出一个字 都是叛国之罪 |
[21:47] | I’m not comfortable with this. | 我受不了这样 |
[21:48] | This is not something you can walk away from. | 你不能逃避这件事 |
[21:50] | I’m very sorry. | 十分抱歉 |
[21:58] | We warned them, at least. | 至少我们警告过他们 |
[22:01] | Maybe one of them will change their mind, | 也许其中有人会改变心意 |
[22:02] | tell us something later. | 回头告诉我们 |
[22:04] | I think maybe one of them just did. | 我想他们已经有人改变了主意 |
[22:14] | 陆军上尉 代号 约赛连 找到他 | |
[22:22] | I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t use Clyde as a paperweight. | 你怎么能用克萊德做压纸器 |
[22:25] | Hardly think he minds. | 你这样说它会介意的 |
[22:28] | You shouldn’t refer to it by its name. | 你不该直呼其名 |
[22:30] | It’ll just make it harder to enjoy the soup. | 它生气了可就熬不了汤了 |
[22:33] | Take a look. | 看这个 |
[22:37] | I’ve been reviewing past Red Team exercises. | 我重读了红队的演习 |
[22:38] | Came across that photograph quite by accident. | 很凑巧发现了这张照片 |
[22:41] | It’s the man we met earlier today. | 这个男人我们今天早些时候见过 |
[22:42] | He introduced himself as “Bill”, | 他自称”比尔” |
[22:44] | but the captain lists his name as Todd Clarke. | 但是上尉名单上他叫托德·克拉克 |
[22:46] | 战略领导中心 发起绿色校园行动 | |
[22:47] | He was a first lieutenant when that picture was taken. | 他拍那张照片的时候是个中尉 |
[22:49] | Could have been captain by 2009. | 可能在2009年的时候升了上尉 |
[22:51] | You think he had something to do with the Red Team exercises? | 你觉得他和红队的演习有关系 |
[22:53] | He worked at the Army War College. | 他在美国陆军战争学院工作过 |
[22:55] | He was surveilling Pontecorvo. | 他在监视庞特科沃 |
[22:57] | I think we may have already found our “Yossarian.” | 我想我们已经发现了我们要找的”约赛连” |
[22:59] | What do you think they found? | 你觉得他们发现了什么 |
[23:01] | Haven’t thought about it. | 还没想过这个问题 |
[23:01] | It’s my job to find the murderers. | 我的工作是找出凶手 |
[23:03] | Yeah, but you live in New York. | 是 但你就住在纽约 |
[23:04] | Their plan to attack it was so good, | 他们袭击纽约的计划很不错 |
[23:06] | they made it a national secret. | 他们把它列为国家机密 |
[23:07] | The world is balanced | 这个世界每天都 |
[23:08] | on a knife edge of destruction every single day. | 在毁灭的边缘保持平衡 |
[23:11] | You accept that, and you can just get on with things. | 你看清这点 就能习惯一些事情 |
[23:19] | Sherlock Holmes? | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[23:20] | And you would be? | 你们是 |
[23:21] | Curious if you know a man named Todd Clarke. | 你是否得知了一个叫托德·克拉克的名字 |
[23:24] | Oh, you mean Bill? | 你是说比尔 |
[23:25] | We were just talking about him. | 我们刚才还在讨论他 |
[23:27] | Are you in market research, too? | 你也在做市场调查 |
[23:28] | Sir, you did level a series of accusations | 先生 你今天下午早些时候对他 |
[23:30] | at him earlier this afternoon. | 进行了一系列的指控 |
[23:31] | What’s this about? | 这什么情况 |
[23:32] | Colonel Clarke was shot and killed | 克拉克上校今晚早些时候 |
[23:34] | outside his home earlier this evening. | 在他家门外被射杀 |
[23:36] | We’re going to need you to come with us. | 我们需要你和我们走一趟 |
[23:44] | You accused Todd Clarke of masterminding some sort | 你指控托德·克拉克在策划某个阴谋 |
[23:46] | of plot to kill citizens | 要杀死那些 |
[23:48] | who allegedly took part in Army war games. | 据说参加过军事演习的平民 |
[23:51] | And by 1900 hours, he’s dead. | 然后七点钟的时候 他死了 |
[23:54] | You have to admit, the coincidence is striking. | 你得承认 这样的巧合太离奇了 |
[23:57] | It’s not striking. It’s not even a coincidence. | 这没什么离奇的 这甚至都不是巧合 |
[24:00] | I suspect that your Colonel Clarke was killed | 我怀疑你们的克拉克上校就是被 |
[24:02] | by the same person who poisoned Carlo Anillo. | 毒死卡洛·阿尼奥的那个人杀死的 |
[24:04] | Question is: why? | 问题在于 为什么 |
[24:06] | Carlo Anillo is a private citizen. | 卡洛·阿尼奥是个平民 |
[24:07] | His poisoning has nothing to do with this. | 他中毒与这件事没有关系 |
[24:09] | Yes, so you’ve said. | 既然你这么说了 |
[24:11] | Clarke was not a member of the Red Team, | 克拉克不是红队的成员 |
[24:13] | but he was Army Intelligence, | 但他是陆军情报部队的 |
[24:14] | and he did teach at the War College. | 而且他在战争学院教学 |
[24:16] | Which leads me to believe that he was “Yossarian”, | 这也是为什么我会相信他就是”约赛连” |
[24:19] | their liaison during the exercise. | 演习期间他们的联络人 |
[24:21] | That means that clarke knew everything that the Red Team did. | 也就是说克拉克知道红队做过的所有事 |
[24:24] | And that makes him dangerous in the eyes of the killer, | 这就让他成了杀手眼中的危险人物 |
[24:26] | who may or may not have been affiliated with the government. | 因为他可能已经向政府汇报过了 |
[24:28] | Speaking of which, | 说到这里 |
[24:29] | where were you two at 1900 hours this evening? | 今晚七点的时候你们两个在哪里 |
[24:31] | I’m sorry. Do you think this is funny? | 不好意思 你觉得这好玩吗 |
[24:33] | I assure you, I find no levity in the death of Colonel Clarke. | 我向你保证 我无意冒犯克拉克上校之死 |
[24:35] | Then why are you spouting a bunch of nonsense | 那你为什么还要满口胡言 |
[24:37] | about government assassinations? | 说这是政府暗杀 |
[24:39] | You know what? We’re taking you to | 你知道吗 我们要带你去 |
[24:40] | INSCOM in Virginia for further questioning. | 弗吉尼亚的情报与安全司令部进一步审讯 |
[24:42] | What about my alibi? | 我有不在场证明 |
[24:43] | There are half a dozen security cameras concealed in my home. | 我家里暗藏了半打的安全监控 |
[24:47] | If the two of you would be kind enough to collect them, | 如果你们两个可以大发慈悲去回收它们 |
[24:49] | you’ll see that I was home at 7:00 this evening. | 你们就会看见今晚七点我在家 |
[24:54] | You told me you were getting rid of those cameras. | 你告诉我你已经拆了那些摄像机 |
[24:57] | I thought you’d be glad | 我以为你会高兴 |
[24:57] | I’m not on my way to a secret prison. | 我没被抓去一个秘密的监狱 |
[24:59] | You should have just given them the tapes at the house. | 你在家的时候就该直接把磁带给他们 |
[25:01] | Then I would not have had to bring them down here. | 那我就不必把它们带来这里了 |
[25:04] | We could have avoided the whole trip. | 我们可以避免这趟冤枉路的 |
[25:05] | I wanted to take the trip. | 我想跟他们走一回 |
[25:06] | I wanted them to interrogate me | 我希望他们审问我 |
[25:08] | so I could counter-interrogate them. | 这样我就可以反向审问它们了 |
[25:09] | It worked. Whoever’s killing the Red Team | 奏效了 不管是谁在杀害红队的成员 |
[25:12] | does not work at that field office. | 都不是那个办公室里的人 |
[25:14] | They thought that I killed Todd Clarke. | 他们以为是我杀了托德·克拉克 |
[25:16] | They obviously haven’t got a clue what’s going on. | 他们很显然还没搞清楚发生了什么事 |
[25:20] | No cabbie is gonna stop | 你向出租车司机吹哨子 |
[25:22] | if you blow a whistle at them. | 他们是不会停下来的 |
[25:23] | Cabs have been hailed this way for decades | 出租车像这样被招呼已经几十年了 |
[25:25] | because this is the most efficient way to hail a cab. | 因为这是呼叫出租车最有效的方式 |
[25:27] | The murder of Todd Clarke makes me more certain than ever | 杀害托德·克拉克的凶手让我比以往更确定 |
[25:30] | that someone is killing anyone with knowledge | 有人在杀死知道红队计划 |
[25:31] | of the Red Team’s plans. | 的每一个人 |
[25:33] | I’m just not certain it’s Army Intelligence anymore. | 我只是不确定是不是陆军情报部队 |
[25:38] | Who else knew the names of the Red Team? | 还有谁知道红队的成员呢 |
[25:40] | See? Not stopping. | 看见没 他们不会停的 |
[25:42] | The list could have worked its way up the chain of command. | 名单里还可以加上指挥系统里的人 |
[25:44] | It could have leaked to another agency. | 成员信息可能已经泄露给别的机构了 |
[25:46] | Then, of course, there’s the Red Team themselves. | 剩下来的 当然就是红队他们自己 |
[25:47] | Why would they pick themselves off? | 他们为什么要一个个干掉自己人 |
[25:49] | No obvious reason. | 没有显而易见的原因 |
[25:50] | Who are you calling? It’s time for the police | 你在给谁打电话 现在警方该 |
[25:52] | to take the rest of the team into protective custody. | 对红队剩下的人进行保护性监禁了 |
[25:56] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[26:05] | Mr. McClenahan? | 麦克莱纳汉先生 |
[26:18] | Mr. McClenahan? | 麦克莱纳汉先生 |
[26:23] | Mr. McClenahan? | 麦克莱纳汉先生 |
[26:26] | Are you in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[26:31] | Mr. McClenahan? | 麦克莱纳汉先生 |
[26:45] | How’s Polk and Mahone? | 波尔克和马洪怎么样了 |
[26:47] | They’re lucky those shells were filled with rock salt. | 他们很幸运 那些弹壳是用矿盐填充的 |
[26:49] | They’re gonna be laid up for a while, | 他们得卧床一阵子了 |
[26:51] | but they’ll be okay. Super, too. | 但他们会起来好的 大楼管理员也是 |
[26:54] | That contraption’s not the only weapon we found in the place. | 那个装置不是我们在这里发现的唯一武器 |
[26:59] | Assault rifles, knives and a nine-millimeter pistol. | 突击步枪 刀 一把九毫米口径手枪 |
[27:03] | Todd Clarke was killed with a nine-millimeter. | 托德·克拉克就是被九毫米口径手枪打死的 |
[27:05] | We’re gonna run a comparison ballistics test, | 我们需要做一个弹道对比测试 |
[27:07] | but I’d say we found ourselves a suspect. | 但我想说我们找到嫌犯了 |
[27:11] | Holmes says he’s on his way. | 福尔摩斯说他在路上 |
[27:14] | Now, I didn’t call him. | 我没打过电话给他 |
[27:14] | 在路上 现在看来麦克莱纳汉显然是嫌犯 | |
[27:15] | Who’s texting him pictures of the crime scene? | 谁把这张犯罪现场的照片发给他的 |
[27:18] | He probably called in a favor from one of the CSU guys. | 他可能是叫了犯罪现场组的人帮忙 |
[27:21] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会查出来的 |
[27:23] | 必须找到麦克莱纳汉 其他人安全吗 | |
[27:25] | We put a BOLO out on McClenahan. Hopefully… | 我们对他发出了通缉 希望 |
[27:29] | Hopefully he hasn’t left town yet… | 希望他还没离开城里 |
[27:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:33] | Says he found McClenahan. | 他说他找到了麦克莱纳汉 |
[27:35] | What? | 什么 |
[27:37] | Yeah. How’d you find him so fast? | 是我 你怎么这么快就找到他了 |
[27:38] | I didn’t. I just needed you to answer the phone. | 我没有 我只是想让你接电话 |
[27:41] | Are the others safe? | 其他人安全吗 |
[27:42] | Yeah. Mehta and Frost are at the hotel already. | 是的 梅塔和弗罗斯特整天都守在宾馆 |
[27:44] | Dresden, I guess, has taken a while to pack, | 德雷斯顿 我猜是要花点时间打包行李 |
[27:46] | but he’s got our people with him. | 但是有我们的人陪着他 |
[27:48] | I’m not coming there any longer. Don’t wait for me. | 我不会来了 别等我 |
[27:50] | We’re not waiting for you. | 我们没等你 |
[27:53] | Probably be easier to fire the guy | 要是我们真的花钱雇了他 |
[27:55] | if we ever actually paid him. | 可能很容易就能把他炒了 |
[28:04] | Mr. Dresden, I was surprised to hear | 德雷斯顿先生 我很惊讶 |
[28:06] | that you hadn’t gone to the hotel. | 你还没去宾馆 |
[28:07] | Oh, I’m– they said we’re okay for a bit. | 我… 他们说耽搁一会儿没事 |
[28:10] | There isn’t much we can do quickly these days. | 最近我们也没法抓紧时间做事 |
[28:14] | She has limb-onset A.L.S. | 她患了肢体肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化 |
[28:17] | Two years now. | 已经两年了 |
[28:19] | We’re here because Walter McClenahan has emerged | 我们来这里是因为沃特·麦克莱纳汉 |
[28:21] | as a suspect in the Red Team murders. | 已成为红队谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[28:25] | You think Walt did this? | 你认为是沃特干的 |
[28:27] | I noticed that you and he had a certain…uh, connections; | 我注意到你跟他有些 联系 |
[28:30] | he seemed to listen to you. | 他似乎听你的话 |
[28:32] | Please. | 这边请 |
[28:41] | Yeah, sure, I got to know Walt. | 是的 我跟沃特挺熟的 |
[28:44] | He’s weird, but he’s brilliant. | 他人挺怪 但是他很出色 |
[28:46] | We stayed in touch. | 我们一直保持联络 |
[28:48] | I guess we became… friends. | 我猜我们成为了朋友 |
[28:52] | I think I may be his only friend. | 我认为我或许是他唯一的朋友 |
[28:54] | Then help us find him. | 那帮我们找到他 |
[28:55] | If he’s not the killer, he’s in danger. | 如果他不是杀手 那他身陷险境了 |
[28:58] | If he is, we need to get him into custody | 如果他是杀手 我们得在他伤害别人之前 |
[29:00] | before he hurts anyone else. | 把他拘留起来 |
[29:01] | I noticed you didn’t exactly howl in protest | 我发现当我说到他是个嫌疑犯时 |
[29:04] | when I mentioned he was a suspect. | 您并没有做出抗议性的哀嚎 |
[29:05] | Without going into specifics, | 就不说细节了 |
[29:08] | the plan we came up with back in ’09 was… | 09年那会我们想出的计划 |
[29:13] | disturbing. | 让人不安 |
[29:15] | It’s a lot to live with, | 这计划让人难以忍受 |
[29:17] | and it did different things to all of us. | 它对我们所有人都产生了不同的影响 |
[29:20] | I got back in touch with my brother. | 我跟我的兄弟恢复了联系 |
[29:23] | I started going to church again. | 我重新开始造访教堂 |
[29:26] | Walt went in a different direction. | 沃特则走了另一条路 |
[29:29] | See, there are people who want to know what we found out. | 有人想知道我们发现了什么 |
[29:35] | Bad people. | 坏人 |
[29:38] | And Walt was convinced that | 沃特坚信 |
[29:39] | someone was gonna sell our secret. | 有人会出卖我们的秘密 |
[29:41] | He used to joke that he might as well be the one to do it. | 他以前还开玩笑说那可能就是他自己 |
[29:46] | And after Nagowski got killed, | 尼高斯基被杀之后 |
[29:48] | Walt told me to look on the bright side. | 沃特告诉我凡事往好的方面想 |
[29:51] | Every time one of us dies, | 每次我们中有一人死掉 |
[29:52] | there are fewer people to sell the plan. | 就少一个会出卖计划的人 |
[29:54] | That makes it worth more and more. | 这使其越来越有价值 |
[29:57] | I thought he was kidding. | 我以为他是在开玩笑 |
[29:58] | He was trying to drive up the price. | 他想要抬高价格 |
[30:00] | With the Red Team dead, any potential buyer | 随着红队成员去世 任何潜在的买家 |
[30:03] | would have to come to him; he could charge a fortune. | 都只能去找他 他可以狠捞一笔 |
[30:06] | Mm. You have an idea where he is, don’t you? | 你知道他在那里 对吗 |
[30:08] | Yeah. He bought some land out in New Jersey. | 是的 他在新泽西州买了块地 |
[30:12] | He built a bunker there. | 他在那儿建了座地堡 |
[30:18] | McClenahan may be in a bunker in New Jersey. | 麦克莱纳汉可能在新泽西州的一座地堡里 |
[30:21] | No, he’s not. We just found him. | 没 他没在 我们刚找到他 |
[30:23] | And he’s definitely not our killer. | 而且他肯定不是杀手 |
[30:30] | A homeless guy found him a little while ago. | 一个流浪汉片刻之前找到的他 |
[30:32] | He was shot once in the back of the head about 24 hours ago. | 他脑后中了一枪 时间大概在24小时之前 |
[30:35] | Then the killer dragged him over here. | 杀手把他拖到了这里 |
[30:38] | Left him like that. | 然后就把他扔到这了 |
[30:40] | Where’s your shadow, anyway? | 对了 你的跟班呢 |
[30:42] | Harold Dresden’s wife is sick. | 哈罗德·德雷斯顿的妻子生病了 |
[30:43] | She’s helping him get her ready for travel. | 她在帮他们做准备 |
[30:50] | What are these aquamarine fibers on his shirt? | 他汗衫上的海蓝色纤维是什么 |
[30:52] | Oh, yeah. The killer draped a blanket | 那个呀 杀手在麦克莱纳汉的脸 |
[30:54] | over McClenahan’s face and torso. | 和躯干上披了张毯子 |
[30:55] | The patrolman removed it to check his vitals | 巡警到达现场的时候 |
[30:57] | when he arrived on the scene. | 为了查他的生命迹象就把毯子揭掉了 |
[30:58] | He covered his face? You’re sure? | 他盖住了他的脸 你确定吗 |
[31:01] | That’s more care than he took with any of his other victims. | 这比他在其他受害者身上花的功夫要多 |
[31:05] | Suggests an element of shame here. | 或许这里有羞耻心的因素 |
[31:09] | McClenahan was killed by someone he knew. | 麦克莱纳汉是被他认识的杀害的 |
[31:10] | The guy didn’t seem like a social butterfly. | 这个家伙可不像是很会社交的人 |
[31:13] | He had one friend. | 他有一个朋友 |
[31:15] | We need to get to the hotel where the Red Team’s gathered. | 我们得去红队集合的那个宾馆 |
[31:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:18] | I think the killer may already be there. | 我认为杀手已经在那里了 |
[31:24] | Well, it ain’t much, I know, but it’s safe. | 我知道这里不算太好 但是这里安全 |
[31:27] | Detective, any word on whether they found Walt? | 探长 你们知道沃特的下落吗 |
[31:30] | I don’t know how long Sheila can stay here. | 我不知道希拉能在这里待多久 |
[31:33] | Nah, I haven’t heard anything yet, but we’re on the case. | 没 还没消息 但我们在努力查 |
[31:36] | Are the others already here? | 其他人已经来了吗 |
[31:38] | Yeah, the department took the whole floor. | 没错 警局占了整层楼 |
[31:42] | Ah, that works perfectly. Thank you. | 那样就行了 谢谢你 |
[32:08] | Mr. Dresden! Freeze! | 德雷斯顿先生 别动 |
[32:18] | Is everyone all right? | 大家都没事吧 |
[32:21] | We think so. | 应该没事 |
[32:22] | After you called in the warning, | 你发出警告之后 |
[32:24] | one of our guys interrupted Dresden | 我们的一位警员在他 |
[32:25] | just as he was about to shoot Veena Mehta. | 枪击维纳·梅塔之前阻止了他 |
[32:28] | We got the rest of the Red Team out, | 我们已将其余的红队成员救出 |
[32:29] | but he nabbed one of our detectives. | 但是他捉住了我们的一位警探 |
[32:31] | Holding him hostage in the room. | 将其扣为人质 |
[32:33] | If Harold Dresden intended to sell the Red Team’s plans, | 如果哈罗德·德雷斯顿打算卖掉红队的计划 |
[32:36] | the motive would be money. | 动机会是钱财 |
[32:37] | He planned to kill the other two team members | 他打算在一个全是警察的宾馆里 |
[32:40] | in a hotel full of policemen? | 杀掉其他两名队员吗 |
[32:41] | That’s not something one typically walks away from. | 通常这种事情是很难安然脱身的 |
[32:43] | Doesn’t sound like he plans to go anywhere. | 看起来他不打算去任何地方 |
[32:45] | Our negotiator called the room phone. | 我们的谈判人拨打了房间电话 |
[32:47] | Dresden gave us his demands. | 德雷斯顿提出了他的要求 |
[32:48] | Usually a guy wants a helicopter or a bus. | 通常他会要一架直升飞机或一辆巴士 |
[32:50] | He just wants the rest of the surviving Red Team delivered to him. | 他只要求将其他活着的红队队员交给他 |
[32:54] | Then he’ll let our guy out. | 然后他就放咱们的人走 |
[32:55] | He’s on a suicide mission. | 他这是自杀式行为 |
[32:56] | I need to speak with him. | 我需要跟他谈谈 |
[32:57] | That guy is holed up in there with one of my detectives. | 和他一起困在房间里的可是我的一名警探 |
[33:00] | I’m not putting this in the hands of a suspended consultant. | 我不会把这事交到一个停职的顾问手里的 |
[33:04] | Captain, I know why Dresden is doing this, | 探长 我知道德雷斯顿为什么要这么做 |
[33:06] | and I know what to say to make him stop. | 我也知道说什么能让他收手 |
[33:08] | I understand what’s at stake here. | 我明白这事生死攸关 |
[33:09] | I’ll get your man out safely. | 我会让你的手下安全离开的 |
[33:29] | Are they here? | 他们来了吗 |
[33:30] | I think not. | 我觉得没 |
[33:32] | Why are you calling? | 那你为什么要打电话 |
[33:34] | Can you keep a secret, Mr. Dresden? | 你能保守秘密吗 德雷斯顿先生 |
[33:36] | Most people say yes when you ask them that, | 当你问别人时 大多数人会说能 |
[33:38] | but all they really want is for you to give them the dish. | 但他们其实只是想让你把秘密说出来 |
[33:41] | In your case, though, I’d say that you’d earned the right | 但是你的情况嘛 我可以说你赢得了 |
[33:44] | to answer in the affirmative. | 做出肯定回答的权利 |
[33:45] | I have no idea what this is about, | 不知所云 |
[33:47] | but I already told the police what I want. | 但是我已经告诉了警察我想要的 |
[33:49] | Bring me Veena and Frost. | 带维纳和弗罗斯特来见我 |
[33:51] | Or I shoot this detective. | 要不我就开枪打死这警探 |
[33:53] | I think we both know that you won’t do that. | 我们俩都知道你不会这么做的 |
[33:56] | Just as we both know the only person | 正如我们都知道目前在那房间里 |
[33:58] | presently in that room that you intend to harm | 你唯一试图要伤害的 |
[34:00] | is yourself, Mr. Dresden. | 是你自己 德雷斯顿先生 |
[34:02] | How could you possibly know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[34:04] | Let me in. Let’s talk about it. | 让我进去 我们谈谈 |
[34:09] | If you hear what I’ve got to say | 如果你听了我要说的话后 |
[34:11] | and you’re still in the mood for violence, | 还是想寻求暴力手段 |
[34:13] | then I’ll leave you to your standoff. | 那我就交给谈判专家 |
[34:17] | I’m quite unarmed. | 我没携带武器 |
[34:30] | That’s better. | 这样就好了 |
[34:32] | I prefer a face-to-face, don’t you? | 我更喜欢面对面交流 你呢 |
[34:35] | Mind if I get something from the minibar? | 如果你不介意的话 我从酒柜拿点东西 |
[34:38] | NYPD’s buying. | 纽约警署买单 |
[34:47] | Uh, my sober companion couldn’t make the trip up here. | 我的康戒陪护来不了这里 |
[34:52] | But I suppose I should forgo alcohol all the same. | 但是我觉得我还是不该喝酒 |
[34:54] | You said you wanted to talk. | 你说你想要谈话 |
[34:56] | So sit down and talk. | 那就坐下谈啊 |
[35:04] | I judge people by their behavior. | 我以别人的行为来评判他们 |
[35:07] | And your behavior can only lead to one conclusion. | 而通过你的行为只能得出一种结论 |
[35:09] | You’re clearly not interested in profit. | 你很显然对利益不感兴趣 |
[35:11] | You just want to be certain that no one learns the plan | 你只是想确认没有人会知道 |
[35:14] | the six of you came up with. | 你们六个人想出的计划 |
[35:16] | You’re convinced it’s gonna get out. | 你坚信它会被泄露出去 |
[35:18] | And that when it’s enacted, thousands, | 一旦它被执行 会有 |
[35:20] | maybe hundreds of thousands of deaths will result. | 成千甚至上万的人因此丧生 |
[35:24] | But if everyone who knows | 但是如果所有知道这个计划的人 |
[35:26] | the plan is dead or stripped of their memory, | 都死了或者被清除记忆 |
[35:28] | that can never happen. | 计划就无法实现 |
[35:30] | The math’s really quite straightforward. | 这道算术题非常简单 |
[35:32] | Six of you, plus your Army contact– | 你们六人加上军队的联络人 |
[35:34] | seven lives versus thousands. | 七条命对上千条命 |
[35:36] | You worked slowly at first. | 你起初进行得很慢 |
[35:38] | You disguised what you were doing. | 不让人知道你在做什么 |
[35:39] | Then I start asking questions. | 直到我发现疑点 |
[35:42] | You have to speed things up. | 你不得不加快速度 |
[35:43] | Fortunately, for you, | 你很幸运 |
[35:45] | after Todd Clarke was murdered, | 托德·克拉克被杀之后 |
[35:47] | we brought all of your remaining targets | 我们把你剩下的目标都带到了 |
[35:50] | to this hotel. | 这个旅馆 |
[35:51] | One thing I can’t work out, though, | 但有一件事我没想通 |
[35:53] | is why you became so certain the plan would leak. | 为什么你这么肯定计划会泄露 |
[35:57] | You didn’t start killing for two years | 军事演习后的两年 |
[36:00] | after the war game. | 你为什么没动手 |
[36:05] | Two years ago… | 两年前… |
[36:10] | That’s when Sheila | 有一天希拉 |
[36:14] | woke up one morning | 早上醒来 |
[36:16] | and told me she felt this | 告诉我她手上 |
[36:18] | twitching in her hand. | 有抽搐感 |
[36:21] | You know much about the progression of A.L.S.? | 知道肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化症吗 |
[36:23] | You lose about two percent of your body’s functions | 患者每个月都要失去百分之二的 |
[36:25] | every month. | 身体机能 |
[36:27] | Two years in, | 那两年 |
[36:28] | all I can do is | 我唯一能做的就是 |
[36:30] | try to keep her from getting bed sores. | 让她不得褥疮 |
[36:35] | I’d been approached before about selling our plan. | 有人来找过我要买我们的计划 |
[36:37] | I think we all had cryptic e-mails, | 我想我们都收到了那封神秘的邮件 |
[36:40] | strangers coming up to you in the subway. | 乘地铁时有陌生人找来 |
[36:44] | Who’d they represent? | 他们是谁派来的 |
[36:47] | They never said. | 他们从来不说 |
[36:48] | One of them did say he could help Sheila | 其中一人说假如我跟他谈 |
[36:52] | if I talked to him. | 他就能帮希拉 |
[36:54] | It was two years ago. | 那是两年前的事了 |
[36:55] | Yeah, right when she first got sick. | 就在她刚发病的时候 |
[36:59] | I knew he was lying, of course. | 我当然知道他在骗我 |
[37:02] | But even so, I spent days thinking about it. | 但我还是花了很长时间考虑 |
[37:07] | If he’d been able to do a thing for her, | 如果他能帮到她 |
[37:11] | I’d have told them everything I know. | 我会将一切和盘托出 |
[37:17] | See, everyone’s got that one thing, don’t they? | 每个人都有这么一处死穴 不是吗 |
[37:21] | Some weakness that could lead you to betray | 某个弱点会让你摒弃 |
[37:24] | every principle you ever had. | 你所有的原则 |
[37:27] | The thing we created had value. | 我们想出的东西是有价值的 |
[37:30] | And I realized it was only a matter of time | 我意识到有人出卖计划 |
[37:32] | until someone put a price on it. | 只是时间问题 |
[37:34] | So you made arrangements for your wife’s care. | 所以你没有接受他的条件 |
[37:36] | Got down to business. | 而选择了大义 |
[37:39] | See, you figured out my plan– congratulations. | 你识破了我的计划 祝贺你 |
[37:42] | And thank you for helping me enact it. | 谢谢你的参演 |
[37:44] | When I only had one policeman in here, I had no leverage. | 如果这里只有一个警察 我就失去了优势 |
[37:47] | Now, once I shoot you, they’ll realize | 只要我朝你开枪 他们就会意识到 |
[37:50] | I’m serious about killing that detective. | 我是真的要杀那个警探 |
[37:53] | They’ll give me what I want. | 我就能得到我要的 |
[37:55] | Eight lives versus thousands. | 八条命对上千条命 |
[37:58] | Math still works. | 这道计算题仍然作数 |
[38:00] | I’m amazed you still haven’t worked it out. | 你还没明白吗 |
[38:03] | There really is no such thing as a secret. | 世上没有不透风的墙 |
[38:05] | The plan, | 整个计划 |
[38:07] | it’s in a memo. | 有份备忘录记着呢 |
[38:08] | It’s been e-mailed back and forth. | 被邮件传来传去 |
[38:10] | It was labeled “For eyes only.” | 上面写着”最高机密” |
[38:12] | No one but the White House Situation Room has access to it. | 除了白宫战情室没人能拿到 |
[38:15] | – I know what it is. – You do not! | -我知道是什么 -不可能 |
[38:17] | I do. | 我确实知道 |
[38:18] | I worked it out hours after taking the case. | 我跟进这个案子后花了很久才想出来 |
[38:21] | And before you pull that trigger, you should know, | 在你扣动扳机之前 你该知道 |
[38:24] | I told a colleague. | 我把它告诉了一个同事 |
[38:27] | I wrote it down. | 还写了下来 |
[38:30] | Your secret is out. | 你的秘密败露了 |
[38:36] | If you’re telling the truth… | 如果你说的是真的 |
[38:40] | …that’s checkmate. | 就是死棋了 |
[38:44] | So… | 那么 |
[38:49] | what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[39:00] | Don’t move! Your hands behind your back. Now. | 不许动 手放背后 |
[39:05] | Detective okay? | 警探没事吧 |
[39:07] | All good! | 没事 |
[39:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:12] | How did you get Dresden to come out? | 你怎么让德雷斯顿出来的 |
[39:14] | Well, I knew the Red Team’s plan, and I told him that. | 我告诉他我知道红队的计划 |
[39:18] | How did you figure that out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[39:20] | I thought very quickly and very carefully. | 因为我想得很快 很仔细 |
[39:22] | You mean you guessed? | 你是说你猜的 |
[39:23] | Well… I had a notion as to the Red Team’s strategy, I just… | 我对红队的策略有了解 就… |
[39:27] | chose the most likely one. | 选了一个最有可能的 |
[39:29] | Gun to one’s head, very powerful stimulus. | 被抢指着头的确非常激励人 |
[39:32] | Captain, I think that you and I owe each other a conversation. | 警监 我觉得我们俩得好好谈谈 |
[39:36] | I got to deal with this. | 我得先处理这个 |
[39:41] | There’s a place called McNabb’s | 在第43街和第12街交汇处 |
[39:42] | at 43rd and 12th. | 有叫麦克纳博的地方 |
[39:45] | Meet me there in an hour. | 一个小时后去那儿找我 |
[40:00] | I’m not really supposed to be spending much time in bars. | 我真的不能在酒吧里呆太久 |
[40:03] | Well, tonight is not about you. | 今晚不关你的事 |
[40:04] | If I’m gonna have this conversation, | 是我得喝酒 |
[40:06] | I’m gonna have a drink to go with it. | 才谈得下去 |
[40:11] | I regret | 之前情势所迫 |
[40:13] | that circumstances caused me | 我危害到了我们的关系 |
[40:14] | to endanger our relationship. | 这点我很抱歉 |
[40:17] | It was a price I was willing to pay for revenge, | 照之前的情形 我很可能要进监狱 |
[40:20] | as was the likelihood of going to prison. | 但这是我为了复仇愿意承担的后果 |
[40:22] | As it turns out, there’s no revenge to be had. | 现在看来 根本没复仇这回事 |
[40:25] | Given that, it serves no one’s interest | 基于此 你要是不想让我干活 |
[40:27] | for you to keep me from my work. | 对谁都没好处 |
[40:29] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁啊 |
[40:31] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[40:32] | ‘Cause obviously, you’re not | 因为显然你不是 |
[40:33] | the person I thought you were. | 我想的那样 |
[40:35] | I don’t know how to answer that question. | 我不知道怎么回答你了 |
[40:36] | You don’t let anyone into your life | 你不让任何人走进你的生活 |
[40:38] | – that’s not constantly concerned with you. – No. | -除非大家都围着你转 -不 |
[40:40] | What kind of mood you’re in, | 我们要看你心情好不好 |
[40:41] | whether you’re getting high or not, | 有没有兴致 |
[40:43] | whether you’re gonna work like an adult | 是像成年人那样工作 |
[40:46] | or throw a temper tantrum. | 还是会突然发脾气 |
[40:51] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[40:53] | Most of the time, you’re worth it, | 大多数时候 你值得这样的待遇 |
[40:56] | because you are special. | 因为你的确是独一无二的 |
[40:59] | Damned if you don’t know it. | 你要是不知道就应该去死了 |
[41:00] | But you are. | 但你的确是 |
[41:04] | You want to work cases? | 你想查案 |
[41:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:07] | I can’t say no. | 我不能说不行 |
[41:13] | Don’t think for a minute that I’m ever gonna forget | 但别想着我会忘了 |
[41:17] | that you were planning to murder someone on my watch. | 你曾经想要在我眼皮底下杀人 |
[41:22] | And don’t think that I’m ever gonna really trust you again. | 也别再指望我会相信你 |
[41:25] | You don’t need to trust me to benefit from my intellect, do you? | 你让我查案 难道还不信任我吗 |
[41:28] | No, I don’t. | 是的 |
[41:30] | But I do need to get something out of my system. | 但我确实需要清理一些东西 |
[41:38] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[41:45] | Hey, I didn’t hear you come in. | 我没听见你进来啊 |
[41:48] | Um, how’d it go? | 谈得怎么样 |
[41:50] | Well, I’ve been reinstated. | 我复职了 |
[41:54] | Well, you don’t sound too happy. | 可你听起来不是很开心 |
[41:59] | Are you eating soup? | 你在喝汤吗 |
[42:01] | I was hungry. | 我饿了 |
[42:04] | Please tell me you didn’t cook Clyde. | 你不是把克莱德炖了吧 |
[42:12] | The soup is split pea. | 汤是豌豆瓣做的 |
[42:15] | These are magnificent creatures. | 这些生物很伟大 |
[42:18] | Clyde will likely outlive both of us. | 克莱德可能比我们活得都久 |
[42:23] | You didn’t really think I would eat him, did you? | 你不是真的以为我会把它吃了吧 |
[42:26] | I don’t know. I guess it’s hard to know what you’re gonna do. | 不知道 你要做什么太难预料了 |
[42:30] | You want to tell me what happened with Gregson? | 想说说你跟格雷森发生了什么吗 |
[42:35] | All right. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 |