时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Here’s Owens, the Welshman. | 拿球的是欧文 威尔士男子汉 |
[00:04] | Nice piece of skill to get past Neep. | 漂亮得把球传给了尼普 |
[00:06] | Still Owens, heading toward the penalty area. | 还是欧文 头球摆渡到罚球区 |
[00:09] | Wide it goes to Marwick. | 球到了马维克脚下 |
[00:10] | Marwick with it. Touch inside to Williams. | 马维克传给了威廉姆斯 |
[00:12] | Williams with a lovely chip toward the back post. | 威廉姆斯一记漂亮的传球 |
[00:15] | Mountroy is there. It’s in the net! | 蒙特瑞在球门前 |
[00:16] | A scorching header from Mountroy, | 蒙特瑞的头球 球进了 |
[00:17] | and Manchester United are back on top! | 曼联又领先了 |
[00:19] | It’s 2-1 here as Arsenal again caught ball-watching | 现在是二比一 阿森纳… |
[01:21] | What are bees doing in here? | 这些蜜蜂在这里干吗 |
[01:22] | – Buzzing. – No. I mean, | -在嗡嗡飞呢 -不 我的意思是 |
[01:24] | why aren’t they on the roof with the others? | 为什么它们不和其它蜜蜂在屋顶呆着 |
[01:26] | I’m seeing how the indoor temperature suits them. | 我在观察它们是如何适应室温的 |
[01:29] | Our six weeks together are very nearly up, Watson. | 我们六周的共同生活快要结束了 华生 |
[01:32] | In a matter of days, your room will be vacant. | 几天之后 你的房间会空闲下来 |
[01:35] | I’m very seriously considering | 我在慎重考虑是否 |
[01:36] | turning it into one large apiary. | 将它作为一间大的养峰房 |
[01:38] | Finally the space will serve a purpose. | 到那时那间房终于能有点用处了 |
[01:41] | Oh, you say the nicest things. | 你就不能说点好话吗 |
[01:44] | The end of our companionship is actually what I wanted | 在我陪护的最后部分我想要 |
[01:46] | – to talk to you about. – Do tell. | -告诉你一些事 -说吧 |
[01:48] | Well, when I’m wrapping up with a client, | 当我要和客户解除关系时 |
[01:50] | I like to carry out exit protocols. | 会实施一个退出协议 |
[01:52] | Sounds ominous. | 听起来不太吉利呀 |
[01:53] | No, we just need to carve out a time to talk. | 不 我们仅仅需要挤出时间来谈谈 |
[01:54] | It’s time I told you, Watson. | 是时候告诉你了 华生 |
[01:56] | You place far too much emphasis on talking. | 你将太多重点放在了谈话上 |
[01:58] | Most of what we humans have to say to one another is | 我们人类想对其它人传递信息 |
[02:00] | communicated haptically. | 大部分用的是触觉式交流 |
[02:02] | When I think of the many thousands of words | 我都想到了数千个单词 |
[02:03] | that you yourself have wasted during your time here… | 你却还在这浪费时间 |
[02:06] | We’ll go to dinner, we’ll talk– | 我们去吃晚餐 我们交谈 |
[02:07] | verbally, haptically, whatever. | 口头的 触觉式的 都行 |
[02:09] | I think the whole point is to reflect on your progress. | 我认为重点应该反映在你的进步上 |
[02:11] | Reflection is for mirrors. | 反射是对镜子而言的 |
[02:13] | Can’t you just hand me a report card? | 你就不能提交一份报告单吗 |
[02:14] | Well, I am working on a final assessment, | 好吧 我一直在写最终评定 |
[02:16] | but that is for your father. | 不过那是提交给你父亲的 |
[02:17] | Right, ’cause he’s the one paying your exorbitant fees. | 对了 因为他是付你过高薪的老板 |
[02:19] | Actually, my fees are the opposite of exorbitant. | 事实上 我的报酬刚好和你说的相反 |
[02:22] | He’ll probably put it on his fridge | 他很可能会把它放在他的冰箱上 |
[02:23] | with his many colorful magnets. | 用他五彩的磁石压着 |
[02:24] | Oh, no, wait. He doesn’t have any magnets or interest in me. | 等等 他对我没有任何吸引力或兴趣 |
[02:31] | Captain Gregson, how may I be of assistance? | 格雷森警监 有什么可以帮到你的 |
[02:33] | The owner of the house is a CPA by the name of Ian Vickers. | 房子的主人叫伊恩·维克斯 注册会计师 |
[02:38] | We’re pretty sure he’s also the victim. | 我们十分肯定他是受害者 |
[02:41] | And by “Pretty sure,” You mean… | 你说”十分肯定”是什么意思 |
[02:42] | I mean there’s no body. | 我的意思是没发现尸体 |
[02:45] | Just blood. | 只有血 |
[02:49] | This is all from one person? | 这些血全来自一个人吗 |
[02:50] | Well, we pulled some hairs out of a comb in his bathroom | 我们在浴室的梳子上取了一些头发 |
[02:53] | to check the DNA, so, yeah, for now. | 去检测DNA 基本上是了 |
[02:57] | Vickers’ secretary dropped off some files, | 维克斯的秘书落下了一些文件 |
[03:00] | and found the place like this. | 回来就发现了现场 |
[03:02] | Hard to like his chances, given all this. | 真不幸 看到如此惨状 |
[03:06] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[03:10] | So, aside from the blood, the scene is clean. | 除了这些血迹 现场很干净 |
[03:12] | No footprints, no witnesses, no nothing. | 没脚印 没目击证人 什么也没有 |
[03:15] | Whoever did this– we don’t know the first thing about him. | 不管是谁干的 我们都一无所知 |
[03:18] | He’s tall. | 他是个高个子 |
[03:19] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[03:20] | He’s tall. Strong, too. | 他是个高个子 而且非常壮 |
[03:23] | He’d have to be to hang his victims from a hook. | 他必须把受害者用勾子吊起来 |
[03:25] | Hook’s gone now, but it was at one point attached | 勾子现在不见了 不过它是被连接在了 |
[03:27] | to a tripod device of the killer’s own design. | 凶手自己设计的三脚架上 |
[03:29] | He assembled it after he incapacitated Vickers, | 他使受害者丧失行动能力后 组装设备 |
[03:31] | then hung him upside down, slit his throat. | 然后把他倒挂起来 割破喉咙 |
[03:33] | Gravity and the last few beats of his heart drove | 重力和最后的心跳 |
[03:35] | every last ounce of blood from his body. | 使他身体里每一滴血都流了出来 |
[03:37] | A tripod device? | 一个三脚架设备 |
[03:39] | Here. It’s from one of its legs. | 这里 这痕迹来自其中一条腿 |
[03:41] | There are two more groove marks | 还有两个凹槽 |
[03:42] | inside the perimeter of the blood– there and there. | 在血迹的边界里头 那里 还有那里 |
[03:47] | After he’d completely drained Vickers, | 在放干了维克斯的血之后 |
[03:49] | he dismantled the device, taking it | 凶手拆解了设备 |
[03:50] | and the exsanguinated corpse of his victim with him. | 带着抽干血的尸体 离开了 |
[03:53] | How the hell did you deduce all that from this pool of blood? | 你是如何仅从这滩血液里推理出这些的 |
[03:55] | I didn’t deduce anything, actually. | 事实上我没有推理任何东西 |
[03:59] | I’ve stalked this particular madman before. | 我曾经追查过这个疯子 |
[04:02] | In London. | 在伦敦 |
[04:24] | M M. | |
[04:25] | A simple moniker for a complicated monster. | 给难懂的怪物起的一个简单的绰号 |
[04:27] | He is, without question, the most sinister taker of lives | 毫无疑问 他是让我尝到失败滋味的 |
[04:30] | I have ever had the displeasure of pursuing. | 最凶险的杀人凶手 |
[04:33] | He’s been active since January 2002. | 2002年二月开始他频繁活动 |
[04:35] | During the last ten years, | 在过去的十年时间里 |
[04:36] | he has tallied a body count of 37. | 累计杀了37个人 |
[04:39] | His image has never been captured. | 他的图像从未被捕捉到 |
[04:41] | He is methodical. | 他做事有条理 |
[04:42] | He is as efficient as he is clean. | 高效且不留痕迹 |
[04:45] | And he also has no type or victim profile, | 而且他也没有特定的受害者类型 |
[04:48] | which makes it almost impossible | 这使得我们不可能预测 |
[04:49] | to predict when, where, or whom he might strike. | 他何时 何地 或对谁犯案 |
[04:52] | His oldest victim in the U.K. Was in her late 80s. | 他最老的受害者在伦敦 将近90岁 |
[04:55] | The youngest– 12. | 最年轻的 12岁 |
[04:57] | He drains his victims of his or her blood, | 他放干受害者的血 |
[04:59] | then dumps their bodies in the ocean. | 然后弃尸到海里 |
[05:02] | Bodies of 21 of his victims were recovered | 当中21具尸体在被冲到海岸时 |
[05:04] | when they washed up on the coastline. | 已被找到 |
[05:06] | The other 16 were, presumably, carried out to sea. | 其余的16具大概沉到海底了 |
[05:09] | And I wouldn’t be surprised | 如果维克斯先生的尸体 |
[05:10] | if the body of his latest victim, | 在几天之后 |
[05:12] | Mr. Vickers, were to make an appearance | 出现在某个海滩上 |
[05:14] | on one of your beaches in the next few days. | 我不会感到吃惊 |
[05:16] | I’m gonna call the Coast Guard, | 我会通知海岸警卫队 |
[05:17] | – tell them to keep an eye out? – Yeah. | -注意观察的 -好的 |
[05:19] | I trust that the lab has by now confirmed | 我相信现在实验室确定了 |
[05:21] | that the blood at the scene was Vickers’? | 犯罪现场的的血是来自维克斯的 |
[05:24] | All 12 pints of it. | 一共6.8升血 都是他的 |
[05:25] | M’s fascination with blood is | M对血液的着迷 |
[05:27] | as mysterious as the man himself. | 就像他本人一样捉摸不透 |
[05:30] | He mentions it in his, uh, | 他在他与警察的通信当中 |
[05:32] | correspondence with the police… | 提到了这些 |
[05:35] | but only rarely. You’ll notice that he has | 不过很少 你会注意到 |
[05:38] | a tendency to ramble. | 他有漫谈的倾向 |
[05:39] | Do not be fooled. | 不要被愚弄了 |
[05:40] | I have long suspected that M isn’t nearly as mad | 我一直怀疑M并没有疯到 |
[05:43] | as he would like us to believe. | 他试图表现的那个程度 |
[05:45] | His letters are, in my humble estimation, a feint, | 以我的估计 他的信件内容是假的 |
[05:47] | an attempt to make the authorities, or anyone | 试图使官方或者 |
[05:49] | who would attempt to analyze him, | 任何一个想去分析他的人 |
[05:50] | believe that he is one thing, when he is, in fact, another. | 觉得他是这样的 而实则不然 |
[05:53] | Finally, M tends to kill | 最后 M趋向于 |
[05:55] | in bunches, so the whole NYPD | 连续杀人 所以纽约刑警 |
[05:57] | should be prepared for more bodies to drop. | 应该准备着搜寻更多的弃尸 |
[05:59] | I’ve brought my own personal files | 我把我自己的关于M的 |
[06:01] | on M to the station, | 文件带来了 |
[06:03] | and I’m arranging them for your consumption. | 我会分享这些文件 以便破案 |
[06:08] | Hey. How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[06:10] | Quite well. Why? | 很棒 为何这么问 |
[06:11] | You seem oddly chipper. | 你看上去胸有成竹 |
[06:13] | I do? | 是吗 |
[06:14] | Yeah, and last night, at the crime scene– | 是啊 还有昨晚在犯罪现场 |
[06:16] | the way you were staring at the blood. | 你看那滩血的眼神 |
[06:18] | Well, I was struck, I suppose. | 我想 我是太震惊了 |
[06:19] | I mean, the moment I laid eyes on the scene, | 我是说 看到现场的时候 |
[06:21] | I knew it could only be the handiwork of… M. | 我就知道这肯定只能是M的手笔 |
[06:24] | And this morning? | 那今天早上呢 |
[06:30] | Ten years ago, when M first started killing, | 十年前 M首次出现杀人时 |
[06:32] | I was an integral part of the investigation. | 我是调查组的重要成员 |
[06:35] | By the time he had claimed his 36th life, however, | 而在他宣称收割了第36条性命时 |
[06:37] | my addiction was out of control. | 很不幸 我的毒瘾犯了 |
[06:41] | I was, I’m quite embarrassed to say, | 说起来很尴尬 我那时 |
[06:42] | useless to the police. | 对警察破案毫无帮助 |
[06:44] | Now, his appearance here in the States– | 现在 他出现在美国 |
[06:46] | it’s a second chance for me. | 这是我的第二次机会 |
[06:47] | It’s an opportunity to do what I should have done | 这个机会 能让我完成很早以前就该 |
[06:49] | a long time ago– bring a ruthless killer to justice. | 完成的事 将一个残忍的杀手绳之以法 |
[06:53] | Let me ask you something. | 有些事问你 |
[06:54] | This-this M character– what, uh… | 这个叫M的杀手… |
[06:56] | What was his awareness of you back in London? | 在伦敦时 他是怎么看待你的 |
[06:59] | Oh, he may have referenced me in a letter or two. Why? | 他曾在一两封信中提到过我 怎么了 |
[07:01] | Seems sort of coincidental, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这一切太巧合了吗 |
[07:04] | Him coming to New York so soon after you? | 他紧随你其后来到纽约 |
[07:07] | Well, I-I… I hadn’t considered that. | 我还没想到这个 |
[07:09] | – Really? – I suppose it is a little odd– | -真的吗 -我觉得这有点奇怪 |
[07:12] | flattering if you think about it. | 如果是这样 那他是在自鸣得意 |
[07:14] | Hmm. I’m gonna post a couple uniforms | 我会在你寓所周围布置警力 |
[07:16] | in front of your place until further notice. | 直到另行通知 |
[07:18] | Captain, I hardly think that’s necessary. | 警监 我觉得没必要 |
[07:18] | Much appreciated. Thank you. | 十分感谢 谢谢 |
[07:23] | Hey, just a reminder that I have an appointment | 提醒你一下 我过一会儿与人有约 |
[07:25] | in a little while, but I will be back in a couple of hours. | 但我几个小时就会回来 |
[07:27] | I shall count the seconds until your return. | 在你回来前我都会读秒的 |
[07:29] | Well, in the meantime, I thought I could dig into the M files. | 在此期间 我能仔细查阅关于M的文件 |
[07:31] | You have so many. I can help. | 有那么多文件呢 我可以帮你 |
[07:33] | Actually, Watson, it occurs to me | 事实上 华生 寻求你的帮助 |
[07:34] | that help from you is the last thing that I need. | 必须得成为过去式了 |
[07:37] | Much as it pains me to admit it, | 承认这点对我来说很痛苦 |
[07:38] | you have become something of a crutch. | 但你已经成为我不可或缺的拐杖了 |
[07:40] | I need to get used to working by myself again. | 我得习惯再次一个人的工作 |
[07:42] | – Are you sure? – Positive. | -你确定 -非常肯定 |
[07:44] | In fact, I encourage you | 事实上 我鼓励你 |
[07:45] | to leave for your appointment immediately. | 立即马上去赴你的约 |
[07:47] | This is good. Exciting. | 这样很好 很刺激 |
[07:49] | I shall keep you apprised of my progress via e-mail. | 我会通过邮件告诉你我的进程的 |
[07:54] | So, it’s been a while since I’ve been here. | 我已经有一段时间没来了 |
[07:57] | It’s been really busy. | 最近一直很忙 |
[07:59] | With? | 和谁 |
[08:00] | Sherlock. It’s our last week together, | 夏洛克 这是我们在一起的最后一周了 |
[08:03] | so I’m trying to get us both ready. | 所以我在尝试让彼此能接受离别 |
[08:08] | I’m your therapist, Joan. | 我是你的治疗师 乔恩 |
[08:10] | My confidentiality protects your confidentiality. | 我的保密性会保证你的隐私不外泄 |
[08:15] | How does he feel about you leaving? | 他对你的离开是怎么想的 |
[08:17] | I think he’s ready. | 我想他做好心理准备了 |
[08:20] | I mean, he told me to take off early this morning | 我是说 今早他告诉我早点离开 |
[08:22] | so that he could work on his new case without me. | 这样他才能习惯查案时没有我在身边 |
[08:25] | You must have mixed feelings. | 你的感受肯定很复杂 |
[08:28] | I know how invigorating you’ve found his work. | 我知道你在和他工作时 又有了活力 |
[08:31] | You went from being a surgeon to an addiction counselor. | 过去你从外科医生变成了戒毒陪护 |
[08:34] | There’s no reason you couldn’t make another change, | 没道理说你不能再次改变啊 |
[08:36] | pursue work of a more investigative nature. | 去从事一个有更多调查性的工作 |
[08:40] | Yeah– I-I’m not interested | 我没有兴趣 |
[08:42] | in becoming an investigator. | 成为一个侦探 |
[08:44] | I like what I do right now. | 我喜欢我现在的工作 |
[08:46] | Well, there’s the rub, I’m afraid. | 恐怕这就是问题所在了 |
[08:49] | Short of your client falling off the wagon, | 没有客户你就脱离了工作的范畴 |
[08:51] | your “Right now” | 你所说的现在 |
[08:52] | is coming to an end. | 也就是结束了 |
[09:32] | Thanks for the effort. | 谢谢你的服侍 |
[09:34] | Thanks, baby. | 多谢惠顾 宝贝儿 |
[09:42] | So, what do you do? | 所以 你是做什么的 |
[09:54] | Before I go, | 我走之前 |
[09:56] | you want another go? | 还想再来一次吗 |
[10:00] | Do you mind, love? | 亲爱的 介意让开点吗 |
[10:02] | The Arsenal are playing. | 阿森纳正在比赛 |
[10:12] | Thanks again, baby. | 再次感谢 宝贝儿 |
[10:14] | This was fun. | 我很舒服 |
[10:51] | Hey. I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[10:55] | Meet Ian Vickers. | 来见见伊恩·维克斯 |
[10:57] | Washed up not long ago on Roosevelt Island. | 前不久在罗斯福岛被冲上岸的 |
[10:59] | Thus narrowing M’s dump site | 因此将M的弃尸场所 |
[11:01] | to the entire east side of Manhattan. | 缩小到了整个曼哈顿东区 |
[11:06] | My money’s on the Brooklyn Navy Yard. | 我觉得是在布鲁克林海军船厂 |
[11:08] | Oil in the hair. | 头发上有油 |
[11:10] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[11:10] | There’s a high concentration of industrial engine oil | 海军船厂附近海域有高浓度的 |
[11:13] | around the navy yard. | 工业润滑油 |
[11:14] | I donated to the cleanup effort a couple years ago. | 几年前 我给那儿的清理工作捐过钱 |
[11:26] | I’m gonna miss this. | 我会想念这个的 |
[11:29] | Well, maybe not this, but… | 不是这个尸体 |
[11:33] | this. | 是破案 |
[11:36] | Working with you. | 和你一起破案 |
[11:39] | I think what you do is amazing. | 我认为你所做的非同凡响 |
[11:41] | I wanted to tell you that at our “Wrap-up dinner” | 我本想在我们的总结晚餐时告诉你的 |
[11:43] | but it seems less and less likely that’s gonna happen. | 但似乎这样晚餐的机会越来越少了 |
[11:46] | Anyway, I’m gonna wait outside– just give me | 好吧 我在外面等你 |
[11:48] | a five-minute warning, and I’ll call a cab. | 提前五分钟告诉我 我叫出租车 |
[12:00] | So, given that it’s after 11:00, our delivery options | 所以考虑到要在11点以后 |
[12:03] | are a little more limited. | 我们的交付选项就多了很多限制 |
[12:05] | There is that Vietnamese place on 23rd, | 23号街上有家越南菜馆 |
[12:07] | but I think you said it was a front for songbird smuggling. | 但我记得你说过它是走私飞禽的掩护地 |
[12:09] | Watson, I need you to be very, very quiet right now. | 华生 现在需要你非常非常安静 |
[12:12] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[12:13] | Because I believe our home has just become a crime scene. | 因为我想 我们家成了一个犯罪现场 |
[12:34] | “Men make plans, God laughs. | “谋事在人 成事在天 |
[12:36] | I am laughing at you now, as I always have. | 而我就是天 一如往昔 |
[12:40] | You think you honor me with your pursuit, | 你以为屈尊降贵追捕我 是我的荣幸 |
[12:42] | You do not. | 你错了 |
[12:44] | You are a mouse chasing a lion, | 自不量力 以卵击石 |
[12:46] | a mere planet in orbit of a raging sun.” | 必将自取灭亡” |
[12:50] | You talk to Ellis and Hitch yet? | 你问过艾利斯和希契了吗 |
[12:52] | Yeah. They were parked out front all night | 问了 他们的车整夜都停在前门外 |
[12:54] | and never saw anyone come near the door. | 没看见有人接近大门 |
[12:56] | He came in the back. | 他是从后门进来的 |
[12:57] | The lock on the rear door was picked. | 后门的锁被撬开了 |
[12:59] | Quite expertly, I might add. | 我得承认 手段相当高明 |
[13:01] | I guess this answers the question | 看来他来到纽约 |
[13:03] | about whether he came to New York for you, huh? | 确实是为了你 对吧 |
[13:05] | My sincerest apologies, Captain. | 向你表示最诚恳的歉意 警监 |
[13:06] | If I’d have had any notion that my presence here | 要是我知道我在这里出现 |
[13:09] | would have drawn him to your city… | 会把他也引来的话… |
[13:10] | Hey, hey, uh, he’s the twist, okay? Not you. | 别这么说 犯罪的是他 不是你 |
[13:14] | You two should go pack a few things. | 你们俩该去整理一下东西 |
[13:15] | I’m taking you to a safe house | 在M的案子了结之前 |
[13:17] | until all this… M stuff gets resolved. | 我会安排你们住在安全的地方 |
[13:20] | Captain, I hardly think that that’s necessary. | 警监 我觉得没必要 |
[13:23] | Wha…? There’s a psychopath with 37 notches | 什么 一个身背37条命案的 |
[13:25] | in his belt that is targeting you | 变态杀手已经盯上你了 |
[13:28] | and was inside your home. | 还潜入过你家 |
[13:29] | Look, if he wanted me dead, he would have lain in wait, | 如果他真想要我的命 就不会干等 |
[13:32] | not left some bombastic note. | 更不会留这么矫揉造作的字条 |
[13:34] | – Holmes… – He wants the game. | -福尔摩斯 -他在玩一场游戏 |
[13:35] | He wants me fully engaged. | 他想要我全情参与 |
[13:37] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[13:38] | If you’re concerned, feel free | 你要是还担心 |
[13:39] | to leave additional security at the back of the building. | 请随便在后门加派人手 |
[13:42] | But I assure you, I am safe as houses here. | 但我向你保证 我在这比去哪都安全 |
[13:46] | I guess that leaves you, Miss Watson. | 你意下如何 华生小姐 |
[13:48] | I’m staying. | 我也留下 |
[13:49] | I go where he goes, remember? | 我得和他在一起 你记得吗 |
[13:54] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[13:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:05] | I’m heading to bed. | 我要睡了 |
[14:09] | What’s all that? | 你在看什么 |
[14:10] | Oh, it’s another of my father’s properties. | 这是我爸的另一处房产 |
[14:12] | I’m… thinking of moving when you and I part ways. | 我在考虑等我们分道扬镳之后搬家 |
[14:17] | Since when? | 什么时候想到的 |
[14:18] | Since our humble home | 自从我们的陋居 |
[14:19] | was penetrated so easily by a madman. | 被一个疯子轻而易举地闯进来之后 |
[14:22] | But you told Captain Gregson you weren’t worried. | 但你和格雷森警监说你不担心 |
[14:24] | I’m not. | 我是不担心 |
[14:25] | I’m just thinking ahead. | 我只是提前打算 |
[14:27] | My enemies are legion. | 我的敌人不计其数 |
[14:29] | The next one might leave more than just a note. | 下一个可能就不是留纸条这么简单了 |
[14:32] | So much for the giant apiary in my bedroom. | 没什么比我卧室里的大蜂房更可怕了 |
[14:35] | Everyone else is gone, correct? It’s just us? | 大家都走了 对吗 就我俩吗 |
[14:38] | Just us. | 就我俩 |
[15:36] | Yo, man, I got these knockoff Gucci shades– | 老兄 我这有几副山寨的古驰墨镜… |
[15:39] | 20 bucks, and they’re yours. | 一口价20块 就归你了 |
[15:41] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[15:43] | All right, too Euro-trash? | 好吧 是不是太欧洲范儿了 |
[15:44] | I got more of an American feel for you. | 我帮你找点更本土的 |
[15:46] | I got some movies. I got all the new releases. | 我这有电影碟片 新上映的都有 |
[15:48] | – Even got a couple Oscar bait in here. – Back off. | -连奥斯卡的热门片也有 -让开 |
[15:52] | Come on, man, | 别这样 老兄 |
[15:53] | could you just check it out for me, please? | 拜托你随便看看吧 |
[15:54] | I said back off! | 我说滚开 |
[15:59] | Yo, dawg, you just broke my phone. | 老兄 你把我手机摔坏了 |
[16:03] | Yeah, that’s right, you better run. | 做得对 你最好快逃 |
[16:06] | 康戒陪护进度最终报告 我陪护夏洛克·福尔摩斯的工作经历是一段非常 | |
[16:19] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[16:21] | He was making his way up to your stoop. | 他想从门前的露台上来 |
[16:22] | Claims to be a friend of Mr. Holmes. | 声称自己是福尔摩斯先生的朋友 |
[16:24] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[16:25] | I don’t. And Sherlock isn’t here at the moment. | 不认识 而且夏洛克现在不在家 |
[16:27] | Look, Holmes told me to text him, but I couldn’t | 福尔摩斯让我发短信给他 但我发不了 |
[16:29] | ’cause I broke my phone. That’s the only reason I’m here. | 因为我手机摔坏了 所以我只能来这了 |
[16:32] | Say the word, and we’ll send him on his way. | 只要你说句话 我就把他带走 |
[16:34] | You a friend of his? | 你是他的朋友吗 |
[16:35] | Associate. He doesn’t have any friends. | 同伴 他没有朋友 |
[16:38] | It’s okay, he can stay. | 没事 他能留下 |
[16:40] | – Captain said stop anyone and everyone. – Black? | -警监说任何人都不能放过 -特别是黑人吗 |
[16:44] | You know, if I need you, I will use the radio | 要是需要你帮忙 我会用贝尔警探 |
[16:45] | that Detective Bell left for me. | 给我的无线电叫你的 |
[16:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:58] | Are you a hooker? | 你是妓女吗 |
[17:00] | No. | 不是 |
[17:02] | I know how Holmes rolls. | 我了解福尔摩斯的作风 |
[17:04] | Right. ‘Cause you’re his associate. | 是啊 因为你是他的同伴 |
[17:09] | Hey… I’ve never actually been inside this place. | 其实我还从没进来过 |
[17:15] | So, how do you know Sherlock? | 你是怎么认识夏洛克的 |
[17:18] | A while back, me and a buddy | 前阵子 我和一个兄弟 |
[17:19] | were scamming on Washington Square Park. | 在华盛顿广场公园那偷东西 |
[17:22] | I’d chat the folks up, Levon’d steal their wallets. | 我去找人搭讪 莱文趁机偷他们钱包 |
[17:25] | No one made us except for Holmes. | 没人发现我们 除了福尔摩斯 |
[17:28] | He told us to give the stuff back. | 他让我们把东西还回去 |
[17:29] | But he didn’t turn us in. | 不过他也没告发我们 |
[17:31] | Now he just uses us sometimes. | 他只是偶尔利用一下我们 |
[17:33] | What do you mean he uses you? | 他利用你们是什么意思 |
[17:35] | Little earlier he came up to me and a few of my boys | 先前他来找我和几个兄弟 |
[17:37] | and told us to check out a few hotels, look for this guy. | 让我们帮他调查几家酒店 找这个男人 |
[17:39] | Said he had a few hundred for whoever could find him. | 悬赏几百块 |
[17:42] | And I found him– so I’m here to collect. | 我找到他了 所以我来这拿钱 |
[17:45] | If this is who I think it is, he’s dangerous. | 如果他就是那个人 那他很危险 |
[17:47] | You shouldn’t have been near him. | 你不应该接近他 |
[17:48] | Yeah, Holmes warned us about sticky to the public places. | 福尔摩斯警告我们一定要在公众场所调查 |
[17:52] | I followed him, even got him to talk to me, | 我跟踪了他 还逮着机会和他搭讪 |
[17:54] | so I could be sure it was him. | 所以我敢肯定就是他 |
[17:56] | He’s a Brit, just like Holmes said. | 他是英国人 就像福尔摩斯说的 |
[18:13] | Is he gonna be here soon? | 他快回来了吗 |
[18:14] | ‘Cause I need to get paid. | 我想找他拿钱 |
[18:31] | Care to explain this? | 想解释一下这个吗 |
[18:34] | I got it from a friend of yours– Teddy. | 你的一个朋友 泰迪给我的 |
[18:38] | No? | 否认 |
[18:40] | What about this? | 那这个怎么说 |
[18:43] | I took a look around the house while you were out. | 趁你不在家 我仔细检查了一遍这间房子 |
[18:45] | I found three others just like it. | 又找出了三个一模一样的东西 |
[18:46] | I can only imagine | 我无法想象 |
[18:47] | how many I didn’t find. | 还有多少我没找到 |
[18:49] | That’s funny, when I moved in here, | 有意思的是 我搬进来的时候 |
[18:50] | you didn’t mention anything about your little, | 你可没提到你的小型 |
[18:53] | uh… surveillance system. | 监视系统 |
[18:55] | This is my sanctum sanctorum. | 这是我的幽闭圣地 |
[18:57] | Did you honestly believe there wouldn’t be security measures? | 你真的以为这里没有安全措施吗 |
[19:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:02] | Is that M? | 这是M吗 |
[19:04] | You told a bunch of children to go to upscale hotels | 你让一帮孩子去高档宾馆 |
[19:07] | to look for him. Why? | 找他 为什么 |
[19:14] | Note the hands. | 注意看双手 |
[19:16] | Vintage MG driving gloves — quite expensive. | 复古款马丁·汀曼牌驾驶员手套 很贵的 |
[19:19] | But not nearly as expensive as his John Varvatos shoes. | 但仍然不及他的约翰·瓦维托斯牌皮鞋贵 |
[19:22] | M has money. | M挺有钱的 |
[19:24] | That much is obvious. | 这是明显的 |
[19:25] | He’s also a recent emigrant To New York. | 他还是最近刚来纽约的外地人 |
[19:28] | Why did I assume that he would be in a hotel | 为什么我会假设他待在一家宾馆里 |
[19:30] | as opposed to a property he might own? | 而不是在他自己的房子里 |
[19:31] | Well, it’s quite simple. | 这挺简单的 |
[19:33] | I noted a curious scent | 我注意到在他留的纸条上 |
[19:35] | on the note that he left. | 有一股奇妙的香味 |
[19:37] | I quickly realized it was, in fact, | 我很快就意识到 |
[19:39] | a combination of scents. | 那是多种香味的混合 |
[19:40] | Those of the high-end hand soap | 香味来自高档的香皂 |
[19:42] | and an even higher-end mint-based shampoo. | 以及更高档的薄荷基的洗发水 |
[19:45] | Each product is used by various upscale hotels | 城里面的多家高档宾馆都使用了 |
[19:48] | around the city, but only one chain, | 其中之一 不过只有一家连锁 |
[19:50] | the Betancourt, stocks both. | 两者都有 贝当古 |
[19:53] | My lieutenants and I | 我的手下和我 |
[19:54] | each took a Betancourt, and watched for M. | 各自在一家贝当古寻找M |
[19:58] | That’s all very impressive, but I want to know | 这真厉害 但是我想知道 |
[19:59] | why you shared a photo of a wanted serial killer | 为什么你把一张连环杀人犯的照片 |
[20:02] | with a bunch of kids instead of going to the NYPD. | 给一群小孩看了 而不是去找警察 |
[20:12] | Several weeks ago, you learned of the existence | 几周前 你听说过 |
[20:13] | of a woman named Irene Adler. | 一位叫艾琳·艾德勒的女人 |
[20:16] | I told you she’d died. | 我告诉你她死了 |
[20:19] | M killed her. | 是M杀害了她 |
[20:20] | Obviously, he realized the degree to which I was assisting | 显然他意识到在英国警方对他的缉捕中 |
[20:22] | the British police in their hunt to find him. | 我在一定程度上帮了忙 |
[20:24] | He zeroed in on me, made things personal. | 他将枪口对准我 这是私仇 |
[20:28] | As to why I am withholding information from the NYPD, | 至于为什么我向纽约警署隐瞒消息 |
[20:32] | it’s quite simple: I have no intention | 很简单 我并没有 |
[20:35] | of capturing M. | 逮捕M的意图 |
[20:36] | I have every intention of torturing… | 我的意图是折磨他 |
[20:40] | and murdering him. | 并且杀掉他 |
[20:49] | What do you mean you plan to torture and murder M? | 你说你计划要杀死M是什么意思 |
[20:52] | Hard to imagine I could have been much clearer, Watson. | 我说得不能再清楚了 华生 |
[20:54] | Hey, this isn’t a joke. | 这不是个玩笑 |
[20:56] | No. This is revenge. | 不 这是复仇 |
[20:58] | Wait, how are you so calm? | 等等 你为什么这么冷静 |
[21:01] | I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 我要告诉你个小小的秘密 |
[21:03] | I’m not calm. | 我不冷静 |
[21:04] | I’m merely presenting a calm exterior. | 我只是表面上装着很冷静 |
[21:06] | Inside, I am roiling. | 我内心正在翻腾 |
[21:09] | I’ve been dreaming about this moment | 我最近这段时间 |
[21:11] | quite some time: one year, six months, | 一直梦见这个瞬间 具体来说是 |
[21:14] | 22 days, to be exact. | 1年零6个月22天 |
[21:16] | That’s when he killed her. | 那是他杀害她的时间 |
[21:18] | Irene. | 艾琳 |
[21:19] | We’d been together seven months by then. | 那时候我们在一起已经七个月了 |
[21:23] | I won’t bore you with the details of our courtship. | 我不会说那些无聊的恋爱细节 |
[21:27] | Suffice it to say… | 简而言之 |
[21:29] | I was quite smitten. | 我当时受到的打击挺大的 |
[21:31] | Up until that point in my life, | 在那个人生的转折点之前 |
[21:32] | I’d found most women quite boring, | 我以为女人都挺无趣的 |
[21:33] | a perfumed and pillowy means to a physiological end. | 无非就是哄骗上床罢了 |
[21:38] | Irene was different. | 艾琳则不同 |
[21:39] | You were in love. | 你陷入爱河了 |
[21:43] | Prior to her murder, my drug use had been… | 在她被谋杀之前 我吸毒… |
[21:47] | recreational. | 只是为了消遣 |
[21:48] | Something to do when I was bored | 我无聊时做的事 |
[21:50] | or in need of a boost during a particularly | 或是在解决非常棘手的案件时 |
[21:52] | challenging investigation. | 需要的动力 |
[21:54] | After Irene, well, I lost control. | 艾琳死后 我失去控制了 |
[21:57] | I used… various stimulants | 在我试图帮助当局确认M的时候 |
[21:59] | as I tried to help the authorities identify M. | 我服用了多种兴奋剂 |
[22:03] | Once went several weeks without sleeping. Yeah. | 有一次我几周都没有睡觉 |
[22:06] | When the trail finally went cold, | 当案件最后无疾而终时 |
[22:08] | I turned to opiates. | 我开始服用鸦片制剂 |
[22:10] | Look, I’m grateful to know the whole story, | 感谢你把整个故事告诉我 |
[22:11] | but you’ve come a long way since London. | 但是你大老远从伦敦逃到这 |
[22:14] | I’m not gonna let you | 我不能就这么让你 |
[22:15] | risk it all by chasing down a psychopath. | 付出一切去追寻一个变态 |
[22:17] | You know, I don’t think you understand, Watson. | 我不认为你明白了 华生 |
[22:20] | Without you, none of this would have been possible. | 没有你 这些就不会变成可能 |
[22:22] | Everything that you’ve helped me do these past six weeks– | 近六周来你帮我做的所有事情 |
[22:24] | every-every meeting you’ve dragged me to, | 你带我去的每个聚会 |
[22:26] | every exercise you’ve compelled me to perform– | 你逼我做得每个练习 |
[22:28] | it’s all been in preparation for this moment. | 这一切都是为了这一刻而做的准备 |
[22:30] | I’m not throwing away anything I’ve learned. | 我不是要将我所学的全部抛弃 |
[22:32] | I’m using it. | 我在利用我学到的知识 |
[22:34] | I am as clearheaded and as focused as I have ever been. | 我一如既往地神志清醒和聚精会神 |
[22:38] | There’s a clarity to my thinking that’s… | 思维的清晰度 |
[22:41] | frightening. | 让人战栗 |
[22:43] | I didn’t help you stay sober so you could become a murderer. | 我帮你戒毒不是要让你变成杀人犯 |
[22:45] | Well, you didn’t realize that’s what you were doing. | 只是你没发觉而已 |
[22:48] | Nor did I. | 我也没有 |
[22:51] | Not until I walked in | 直到那天 |
[22:52] | on that crime scene the other day. | 我走进犯罪现场 |
[22:53] | I saw M’s handiwork. | 看到M的杰作 |
[22:56] | I realized I’d been given a second chance. | 我才意识到我得到了第二次机会 |
[22:58] | Is that why you didn’t want me to help you | 这就是为什么那天 |
[23:00] | with the M files the other day? | 你不想让我看M的档案吗 |
[23:01] | Because you knew I’d see Irene’s name | 因为你知道我会看见艾琳的名字 |
[23:02] | and realize you were up to something? | 并且意识到你在打鬼主意 |
[23:04] | I was the only one who could make that connection. | 我是唯一能将二者联系起来的人 |
[23:06] | I’d hoped we would never have to have this conversation. | 我希望我们从来没有进行过这段对话 |
[23:08] | I don’t want you feeling responsible for something | 我不想你认为 你要对我必须做的事 |
[23:09] | that I have to do. | 负责任 |
[23:10] | You lied to me | 你骗了我 |
[23:11] | because you know what you’re planning to do is wrong. | 因为你知道你计划做的事是错误的 |
[23:13] | If you were considering following me, | 如果你考虑跟着我的话 |
[23:14] | I strongly advise against it. | 我坚决劝告你不要这么做 |
[23:17] | I’m not gonna follow you. | 我不会跟着你的 |
[23:19] | But you know | 但是你知道 |
[23:19] | that I’m gonna have to call Captain Gregson. | 我会打电话给格雷森警监 |
[23:21] | You do as you feel you must, Watson. | 你做你认为应做的事 华生 |
[23:24] | I’ll do the same. | 我也一样 |
[23:35] | Theodore. | 西奥多 |
[23:37] | Heard you met another of my associates today. | 听说你今天见过我另一个同伴 |
[23:40] | She said you had something for me. | 她说你有东西给我 |
[23:42] | That depends. | 那得看情况了 |
[23:43] | You got something for me? | 你有东西给我吗 |
[23:45] | Right. | 这就对了 |
[23:46] | Now, tell me everything you saw today. | 现在把你今天看到的一切都告诉我 |
[24:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:12] | Bavaro, you okay? | 巴瓦洛 你怎么了 |
[24:30] | Where the heck did you get that? | 你从哪儿找到的那个 |
[24:44] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[24:46] | I am pissed. | 气死我了 |
[24:48] | I get revenge. | 我被摆了一道 |
[24:49] | I’ve lost friends on the job to scumbags. | 我在抓捕坏人的过程中失去过朋友 |
[24:52] | Believe me, there’s been more | 相信我 我曾经 |
[24:53] | than a few times I thought about | 无数次想过 |
[24:55] | taking things into my own hands. | 要自己来处理这些事 |
[24:57] | But I didn’t. Now, he may not be a cop, | 但是我没有 现在他也许算不上是警察 |
[24:59] | but he’s been around law enforcement | 但他在这一行经验丰富 |
[25:01] | long enough to know that. | 自己会有数的 |
[25:04] | This Teddy kid. | 那个小孩 |
[25:05] | What did he say about the killer? | 关于凶手他说了些什么 |
[25:07] | Just that he was staying at an upscale hotel. | 只说他住在一家高档酒店 |
[25:08] | Sherlock deduced that it was, uh, the Betancourt chain. | 夏洛克推断是贝当古连锁酒店 |
[25:11] | I’m gonna have my guys go to all the Betancourt hotels, | 我会派人去查所有的贝当古酒店 |
[25:13] | see if we can’t scoop him up. | 看看我们能不能先抓住他 |
[25:15] | I don’t think M is the only one we need to be looking for. | 我不认为M是我们唯一要找的人 |
[25:19] | If he isn’t at his hotel, | 如果他不在酒店 |
[25:20] | Sherlock may already have him. | 就说明夏洛克可能捷足先登了 |
[25:24] | Arsenal looking a bit ragged now as play continues. | 比赛继续后 阿森纳看起来有点被动 |
[25:26] | Santiago moving right. The young Spaniard | 圣地亚哥跑向右路 这个年轻西班牙球员 |
[25:28] | looking good here in his first match. Taylor tracking back | 的处女秀表现得不错 泰勒从中场回防 |
[25:30] | through midfield, nipping at his heels. | 紧随其后 |
[25:32] | Oh, and a hard tackle from Taylor. | 泰勒一记凶狠的阻挡 |
[25:34] | Looks like Browns is reaching | 看样子布朗在 |
[25:35] | for his pocket. Yes, a yellow card here | 掏他的口袋了 没错 泰勒在进行到 |
[25:38] | for Taylor in the 70th minute. That’ll certainly make things | 70分钟时吃到一张黄牌 这下局势 |
[25:40] | interesting for the Gunners as they cling | 对枪手来说一下子就变得有趣了 |
[25:41] | to a tenuous one-nil lead. | 因为他们仅仅保持着1比0的微弱优势 |
[25:43] | That’s a joke. He hardly touched him. | 开什么玩笑 他几乎没碰到他 |
[25:45] | Arsenal fan. | 阿森纳球迷 |
[25:47] | As if I didn’t have enough reasons to despise you. | 似乎你说的没错 |
[25:50] | You. | 你 |
[25:51] | Me. | 我 |
[25:53] | Baton. | 看棒 |
[26:24] | I hope you don’t mind being | 我希望你不介意被 |
[26:25] | hung right-side up– I know you prefer the opposite | 正面绑起来 我知道你喜欢站在 |
[26:27] | for your victims. | 受害者的对面 |
[26:35] | You figured out where you’re gonna start yet? | 你想好从哪儿开始了吗 |
[26:37] | I have not. | 还没 |
[26:39] | I had hoped to use the… | 我想过要用 |
[26:42] | bees in some fashion, but then it occurred to me | 蜜蜂来凑活凑活 但是我想到 |
[26:44] | you might be allergic. | 你可能会过敏 |
[26:47] | After all this trouble, | 经过这么多波折 |
[26:48] | I’d hate for our fun to be over too soon. | 我不喜欢我们的乐趣这么快就结束 |
[26:50] | That would be a pity. | 那太令人遗憾了 |
[26:53] | Bit surprised at you, though. | 不过我对你有点惊讶 |
[26:55] | I thought you as more of a by-the-book kind of bloke. | 我以为你是纸上谈兵的家伙 |
[26:59] | So, why here, huh? | 为什么要带我来这里 |
[27:01] | Why not take me straight to the nick? | 为什么不直接把我送进监狱 |
[27:05] | I think you know why. | 我以为你知道的 |
[27:07] | I think I don’t. | 我觉得我不知道 |
[27:09] | Irene. | 艾琳 |
[27:15] | Pretending the name isn’t familiar to you | 假装不知道这个名字 |
[27:16] | will not make things any easier for you. | 对你没什么好处 |
[27:23] | Addison? | 阿迪森 |
[27:30] | Adler. | 艾德勒 |
[27:33] | Irene Adler. | 艾琳·艾德勒 |
[27:37] | Got killed in her flat, | 在她的公寓被杀 |
[27:40] | Camden Lock, about a year and a half ago. | 在康登水闸那里 大约一年半以前 |
[27:44] | Sorry to disappoint you, mate, | 很抱歉让你失望了 兄弟 |
[27:47] | but it wasn’t me. | 但那不是我 |
[27:48] | No, of course it wasn’t. | 不 当然不是你 |
[27:49] | It was probably the other blood-draining madman | 有可能是另一个带着三角架的 |
[27:51] | with the tripod device, hmm? | 着魔的疯子 |
[27:55] | I was banged up in Brixton for six months. | 我当时在布里克斯顿蹲了六个月监狱 |
[27:58] | Not for the killing, of course. | 肯定没机会下手 |
[27:59] | I had a misunderstanding with a Man United fan. | 我和一个曼联的球迷有点误会 |
[28:02] | He was running around slagging off the Arsenal. | 他到处诋毁阿森纳 |
[28:04] | Didn’t paralyze him. I just bashed him up a bit. | 我没打残他 只是把他稍微痛扁了一顿 |
[28:08] | And while I was doing the stretch, | 当我在做这些的时候 |
[28:11] | read in the papers that the notorious “M” had struck again. | 看到报纸上说臭名昭著的M又出现了 |
[28:15] | Imagine my surprise. | 想想看我有多惊喜 |
[28:18] | But you disappoint me. | 但是你让我失望了 |
[28:20] | And Scotland Yard, of course. | 还有苏格兰场也是 |
[28:23] | Falling for that copycat so easily? | 那么容易就上了一个模仿者的当 |
[28:31] | Tell me. You and Miss Adler | 告诉我 你和艾德勒小姐 |
[28:35] | an item? | 是一对吗 |
[28:36] | I have to say, I’m a little disappointed in you. | 我不得不说 你让我有点失望 |
[28:38] | I thought you’d be a much better liar. | 我以为你会更擅长说谎 |
[28:40] | I’m not lying. | 我没说谎 |
[28:41] | Well, why would you– | 那当你面对死亡时 |
[28:43] | when facing an agonizing death? | 为什么会… |
[28:45] | Ex-Royal Marine. | 前皇家海军陆战队员 |
[28:48] | Death’s an old friend. | 死亡我见多了 |
[28:49] | Is he? | 你确定 |
[28:52] | What about torture? | 那酷刑呢 |
[28:54] | Is he an old friend, too? | 你也见多了吗 |
[28:57] | You made me a shambles of a man. | 是你曾让我生不如死 |
[29:01] | Now I’m simply returning the favor. | 现在我要还给你 |
[29:07] | I was on the floor. | 我当时倒在地板上 |
[29:10] | I was screaming, | 我在尖叫 |
[29:11] | but the tape was so tight around my mouth, I cou… | 但是胶带把我的嘴绑得太紧了 |
[29:16] | Oh, oh. I couldn’t… | 我不能 |
[29:17] | It’s okay. It’s okay, Ms. Cullen. | 没事 卡伦夫人 |
[29:19] | Take your time. | 慢慢说 |
[29:21] | That’s when I saw the second man’s feet. | 那时候我看到了第二个男人的脚 |
[29:24] | He walked right by me. | 他走到我右边 |
[29:26] | Did you get a look at his face? | 你看到他的脸了吗 |
[29:30] | He said something to the man who tied me up, | 他对绑我的人说了点什么 |
[29:34] | but I-I couldn’t hear them over the TV, | 但是我听不到他们说什么 电视太吵了 |
[29:37] | but then after a minute, | 但是一分钟以后 |
[29:39] | the second man came back into the hall. | 第二个男人回到了前厅 |
[29:42] | He said he would cut me free. | 他说会放了我 |
[29:45] | He said he didn’t want me to turn around. | 让我先别回去 |
[29:48] | And he said I should wait ten minutes | 他还让我等上十分钟 |
[29:50] | and then call the police. | 再报警 |
[29:54] | He even said, “Please.” | 他甚至对我说了”请” |
[29:58] | Did he have an accent? | 他说话有口音吗 |
[29:59] | I think he was British. | 我觉得他是英国人 |
[30:01] | I think the first man was British, too. | 我觉得第一个也是英国人 |
[30:04] | He was watching a British soccer game… | 他在用我的电视 |
[30:08] | on my TV. | 看英国的足球比赛 |
[30:10] | Do you remember any other details about either man? | 你还记得有关他们任何人的细节吗 |
[30:14] | The second one, | 第二个人 |
[30:16] | the one that set me free– | 放我走的那个人 |
[30:18] | he had some sort of chalk | 他的鞋子上有某种 |
[30:19] | – on his shoes. – Chalk? | -记号 -记号 |
[30:22] | Powder. | 粉末 |
[30:24] | It was white. | 白色的 |
[30:26] | Miss Cullen? | 卡伦小姐 |
[30:28] | Oh, I’m sorry. Excuse us. | 对不起 失陪一下 |
[30:32] | I think I know where Sherlock went. | 我想我知道夏洛克去哪儿了 |
[30:34] | Last night he was looking at photos | 昨晚他看过 |
[30:35] | of one of his father’s | 他父亲在纽约的 |
[30:36] | other properties in New York. | 另一处房产 |
[30:37] | He said he was thinking about moving. | 他说他在考虑搬家 |
[30:39] | But maybe he was looking for a place | 但也许他是在找地方 |
[30:40] | to take M after he found him. | 准备抓到M以后囚禁他 |
[30:42] | Well, what makes you think that would be the place? | 你为什么觉得会是那个地方 |
[30:44] | It was being renovated. There was white powder everywhere. | 那里被翻新过 到处都是白色粉末 |
[30:46] | Do you have an address? | 你知道地址吗 |
[30:47] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:50] | I think I know how we can find one. | 但是我想我知道怎么找到地址 |
[31:05] | Anybody ever tell you you punch like a woman? | 有人说过你的拳头像女人一样无力吗 |
[31:07] | Yeah, a woman did once. | 是的 有个女人这么说过 |
[31:09] | But she was much bigger than me. | 但是她比我壮多了 |
[31:12] | And the abductor of young girls | 还是个绑架年轻姑娘 |
[31:13] | that she used to turn a profit in the sex trade, so… | 去卖淫的老鸨 |
[31:16] | Well, for a ponce, you move pretty quick. | 对于一个娘娘腔来说 你动作还算快 |
[31:21] | What, I dropped my first body here, what, 72 hours ago? | 我刚到这儿是什么时候 72小时以前 |
[31:24] | What’d you do, jump on a plane? | 你怎么做到的 从飞机上跳下来的吗 |
[31:26] | Where am I supposed to have flown in from? | 你觉得我是从哪儿来的 |
[31:29] | Uh… London? | 伦敦 |
[31:32] | What makes you think I’d gone back there? | 你为什么会觉得我要回到那儿去 |
[31:34] | What are you talking about, “Gone back”? | 你说什么 “回去” |
[31:36] | You trying to tell me you live here now? | 你想告诉我你现在住在这儿吗 |
[31:38] | You know I live here. | 你知道我住在这儿 |
[31:39] | You were in my home the other night. | 你前几天去过我家 |
[31:41] | You left a note. That’s how I found you. | 还留了字条 所以我才找到你的 |
[31:46] | That was your place? | 那是你家 |
[31:49] | You don’t look well, M. | 你看起来不太好 M |
[31:50] | You-You don’t mind if I call you M, do you? | 你不介意我叫你M 对吧 |
[31:55] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[31:58] | I’m not what you think I am. | 我不是你想的那个人 |
[32:01] | I’m not a serial killer. I’m an assassin. | 我不是连环杀人狂 我是个杀手 |
[32:03] | I have an employer. | 我有雇主 |
[32:06] | Listen… | 听着 |
[32:08] | I received the names of everyone I killed for him. | 我接收他要杀的每一个人的名字 |
[32:10] | He pays me. | 他付我报酬 |
[32:12] | I already told you you’re a terrible liar, didn’t I? | 我已经说了你是个很烂的骗子 |
[32:16] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[32:20] | He sold me out. | 他把我出卖了 |
[32:23] | He never told me you was here. | 他没告诉我你在这儿 |
[32:25] | Who didn’t? | 谁 |
[32:26] | My employer. | 我的雇主 |
[32:28] | The MOs, the notes, | 受害者 字条 |
[32:30] | all that “Serial killer” Bullocks! | 所有关于连环杀人狂的东西都是胡扯 |
[32:32] | That was him! | 那是他 |
[32:33] | Let’s pretend that I believe you. | 假设我相信你 |
[32:36] | What was his motive for killing 37 people? | 他杀死37个人的动机是什么 |
[32:40] | I don’t know. I never met him. | 我不知道 我从没见过他 |
[32:44] | He sends me coded message on my cell phone. | 他把密码短信发到我手机上 |
[32:48] | It’s there in my jacket. | 就在我的夹克里 |
[32:50] | Have a look if you don’t believe me. | 如果不信你就去看一下 |
[33:03] | Proves nothing. | 证明不了什么 |
[33:05] | Sebastian Moran– that’s my real name. | 塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰 那是我的真名 |
[33:08] | Look it up! | 好好想想 |
[33:10] | The fight I was in– there was a trial, | 我参与斗殴 因此吃过官司 |
[33:13] | it was in the papers. | 有文件记载的 |
[33:15] | I couldn’t have hurt your girl. | 我不可能伤害你的姑娘 |
[33:16] | You’ll see I’m telling the truth. | 你会明白我说的都是实话的 |
[33:19] | He always talked about you. | 他经常提到你 |
[33:23] | Must have been obsessed or something. | 一定是弄错了或者什么 |
[33:24] | Had a fascination. | 真有趣 |
[33:26] | He never told me you was here, | 他从没说过你在这儿 |
[33:27] | and he sure as hell never told me | 也绝对没有告诉我 |
[33:29] | that was your apartment I broke into. | 我闯进的是你家 |
[33:30] | I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the one that killed your | 如果是他杀了你心爱的艾琳 |
[33:33] | precious Irene. | 我一点都不会奇怪 |
[33:35] | No. | 不 |
[33:36] | Don’t let him play you as well. | 别让他把你耍了 |
[33:38] | No. | 不 |
[33:39] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[33:41] | Has to be. | 就是你 |
[33:42] | Listen. | 听着 |
[33:44] | You can kill me for all the others, | 你可以为别人而杀了我 |
[33:46] | but your girl… | 但是你的姑娘 |
[33:48] | that was him. | 是他杀的 |
[33:51] | That was Moriarty. | 是莫里亚蒂干的 |
[33:55] | Just heard from the Buildings Department, | 刚从建设部门得到消息 |
[33:57] | and they said that Holmes’ dad’s company | 他们说福尔摩斯父亲的公司 |
[33:59] | applied for a remodeling permit | 六个月前申请过 |
[34:01] | about six months ago on a loft in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林一座公寓的改造许可 |
[34:03] | The address is 3203 North Sixth Street. | 地址是北第六街3203号 |
[34:06] | They got any other building permits out at the moment? | 那时候他们批过别的建筑许可吗 |
[34:08] | No. | 没有 |
[34:09] | Well, then, let’s assume that’s the one we’re looking for. | 我们假设那就是我们要找的地方 |
[34:11] | Tell ESU to meet me there. | 让紧急勤务小组在那儿见我 |
[34:14] | Moriarty’s who you want, not me. | 莫里亚蒂才是你要找的人 不是我 |
[34:18] | I seem to recall you saying you were not afraid to die. | 我似乎想起来你说过你不怕死 |
[34:21] | It’s not fear I’m feeling right now. | 我现在不是害怕 |
[34:24] | It’s anger. | 是愤怒 |
[34:27] | Righteous anger. | 委屈的愤怒 |
[34:29] | Moriarty sold me out, and I’m gonna get even. | 莫里亚蒂出卖了我 我要报复 |
[34:32] | You’re a monster. | 你是个怪物 |
[34:34] | A sadist. | 施虐狂 |
[34:37] | A murderer. | 杀人犯 |
[34:41] | All of those… | 那都… |
[34:44] | But I’m not | 但我不是 |
[34:45] | a liar. | 一个骗子 |
[34:47] | Reach out to Brixton Prison, | 联系布里克斯顿监狱 |
[34:50] | they’ll tell you that I was locked up | 他们会告诉你艾琳被杀时 |
[34:52] | when Irene was killed. | 我还被关在监狱里 |
[34:54] | No. | 不 |
[34:54] | I couldn’t have been in two places at once. | 我不可能同时在两个地方出现 |
[34:59] | Look at me, Holmes. | 看着我 福尔摩斯 |
[35:00] | – I’m telling the truth. – You killed her. | -我说的是实话 -你杀了她 |
[35:02] | I never touched a hair on her head! | 我从没碰过她 |
[35:04] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[35:11] | Moriarty said you was obsessed with puzzles. | 莫里亚蒂说你痴迷于谜题 |
[35:14] | But he’s greatest puzzle you’ll ever come across. | 他是你至今为止遇到的最难的谜题 |
[35:18] | You kill me now, | 你现在杀了我 |
[35:21] | and you’ll be killing the best clue you ever had. | 你就失去了最好的线索 |
[35:34] | I knew you’d make the right decision. | 我知道你会做出正确的选择 |
[35:37] | You’re a rare thing in this world, Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 你与众不同 |
[35:40] | You’re an honorable man. | 你是个可敬的人 |
[35:43] | A famous statistician once stated | 一个著名的统计员说过 |
[35:46] | that while the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, | 虽然每个人都是难解的谜 |
[35:48] | in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty. | 可是把人类聚合起来 就有了定律 |
[35:53] | You can, for example, | 例如 你不能 |
[35:54] | never foretell what any one man will do. | 预测每一个人的做法 |
[35:56] | But you can, with precision, | 但是你能准确地 |
[35:58] | say what an average man will do. | 推算一个普通人的做法 |
[36:02] | Individuals vary, | 每个个体都不同 |
[36:04] | percentages remain constant. | 但比例保持不变 |
[36:06] | So says the statistician. | 统计员也这么认为 |
[36:10] | I am not an average man. | 我不是普通人 |
[36:20] | Stay here. | 呆在这里 |
[36:27] | Holmes! If you’re in here, get down on the ground right now! | 福尔摩斯 如果你在里面 趴下别动 |
[36:31] | Clear! | 安全 |
[36:32] | Clear! | 安全 |
[36:36] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[36:38] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[36:40] | Were we too late? | 我们来晚了吗 |
[36:40] | Yeah, we were. | 是的 我们来晚了 |
[36:42] | Just got a call from Bell. | 刚接到贝尔的电话 |
[36:43] | Holmes just walked into the station five minutes ago… | 福尔摩斯五分钟前到了警局 |
[36:46] | with M. | 还带着M |
[36:49] | For the last time, mate, Holmes did not abduct me. | 我再说一遍 福尔摩斯没有绑架我 |
[36:53] | I lured him to Miss Cullen’s place, | 是我把他引到卡伦女士家的 |
[36:56] | and then he followed me to that loft. | 然后他又跟踪我到那栋阁楼 |
[36:59] | A loft just happened to be owned by his father? | 那里碰巧是他父亲的财产 |
[37:02] | Yeah, I was aware of that. | 我知道这些 |
[37:04] | I just thought it’d be pretty cool if they found Holmes’ body | 如果发现福尔摩斯的尸体躺在 |
[37:08] | at his father’s property. | 他父亲的房子里 这很棒 |
[37:10] | Can you explain your injuries | 你能再解释一下 |
[37:12] | one more time? | 你的伤吗 |
[37:15] | I went at him. | 我扑向他 |
[37:17] | He defended himself. | 他正当防卫 |
[37:20] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[37:22] | He stabbed you. | 他刺伤了你 |
[37:23] | Eventually, yeah. | 最后刺到我的 |
[37:25] | Miracle, really. | 真是个奇迹 |
[37:27] | He missed every major organ, | 刚才给我检查的医生说 |
[37:29] | according to the doc that looked me over in the cell. | 他没刺中要害 |
[37:32] | Lucky. | 真幸运 |
[37:33] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[37:34] | I’ve led a charmed life. | 我过着充满传奇的生活 |
[37:46] | You’re missing out on quite a story back there. | 你错过了一个好故事呢 |
[37:55] | The stab wound he sustained? | 他身上的伤 |
[37:57] | He claims he got it in a struggle, | 他说是在厮打中造成的 |
[37:59] | but I’m pretty sure if he had, | 但我确信 如果情况像他所讲 |
[38:00] | there would’ve been more damage. | 他应该不止这一处伤 |
[38:05] | Looks more like he was stationary. | 看上去更像是站着不动 |
[38:08] | Maybe even restrained. | 或者被吊了起来 |
[38:11] | I used to be a surgeon. | 我做过外科医生 |
[38:12] | I don’t know if I could’ve found a way to stab a man | 我都不能保证刺伤一个人 |
[38:14] | without actually doing any real harm. | 还能避开所有要害器官 |
[38:18] | If that’s what you meant to do, I’m impressed. | 如果你是故意这么做的 我很佩服 |
[38:23] | If you’re trying to make some sort of point… | 如果你是想要证明些什么… |
[38:25] | He presumed to know me | 警察假设他认识我 |
[38:26] | and he needed to be shown that he did not. | 而他要证明他不认识我 |
[38:30] | He says he’s willing to confess to all the murders, | 他承认了所有的谋杀 |
[38:33] | but he won’t give you up. | 但是不会出卖你 |
[38:34] | He believes that he’s been wronged. | 他认为自己被冤枉了 |
[38:39] | He thinks I’m the best chance he has | 他认为我是最有可能帮他找出 |
[38:41] | at bringing whoever wronged him to justice. | 陷害他的人 |
[38:44] | Are you planning on helping him? | 你打算帮他吗 |
[38:49] | He killed Irene. | 他杀了艾琳 |
[38:50] | No. | 不 |
[38:54] | As it turns out, he did not. | 不是他做的 |
[38:57] | He was incarcerated at the time she died. | 艾琳死时他还在监狱里 |
[39:01] | I confirmed it a short while ago. | 我刚确认过 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry that I lied to you, Watson. | 很抱歉对你说谎 华生 |
[39:14] | The last few days have been quite… vexing. | 过去的几天令我很烦恼 |
[39:19] | Even now, I’m not certain | 直到现在 我也不确定 |
[39:20] | if I’ve done the right thing in allowing M to live. | 让M先生活下来对不对 |
[39:24] | It’s strange, really. | 这种感觉很奇怪 |
[39:27] | I’m rarely conflicted about the decisions I make. | 我几乎从不怀疑自己的决定 |
[39:30] | That’s the beauty of deductive reasoning, I suppose. | 因为演绎法的准确率很高 |
[39:35] | It makes a science of almost everything. | 它让所有的事都有了科学依据 |
[39:44] | Not this. | 但这次不同 |
[40:11] | I’m gonna miss this. | 我会怀念这一切的 |
[40:18] | Maybe not this so much. | 也许不是这一段 |
[40:24] | But this. | 而是所有的这一切 |
[40:28] | Working with you. | 和你一起破案的时光 |
[40:33] | I think what you do is amazing. | 你做得很棒 |
[40:40] | I’m sorry our last days together had to go so poorly. | 很抱歉最后这几天过得这么差 |
[40:58] | Hi, this is Joan Watson calling from New York. | 你好 我是纽约的乔恩·华生 |
[41:01] | Is Mr. Holmes available? | 我找福尔摩斯先生 |
[41:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:07] | Can you just tell him… | 麻烦你告诉他 |
[41:11] | I’m worried about his son | 我很担心他儿子 |
[41:13] | and I’d like to stay on a bit longer? | 希望能再呆一段时间 |
[41:33] | 来自:福尔摩斯先生 华生小姐 收到了你的信息 但不打算延长你的服务时间 谢谢你 最后的支票马上到 | |
[41:39] | Watson, what is it? | 华生 是什么 |
[41:42] | Um, I called your father last night. | 我昨晚给你父亲打电话了 |
[41:45] | Given everything that’s happened, | 鉴于现在的情况 |
[41:46] | I recommended staying on a while longer. | 我建议我多呆一段时间 |
[41:49] | And? | 结果呢 |
[41:52] | He agreed. | 他同意了 |
[41:55] | I suppose the apiary will have to wait. | 看来蜂房要等些时间再造了 |