时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Hey, are you gonna get that or… | 你是要开门还是… |
[00:42] | Hey, Sherlock’s asleep. | 夏洛克还在睡 |
[00:44] | I wasn’t sure if I should get the door. | 我不确定我该不该去开门 |
[00:49] | I’m Gwen– you’re the companion, right? | 我是格温 你是他的陪护 对吗 |
[00:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:55] | Guess I should go get dressed. | 好像我应该把衣服穿上 |
[01:09] | Sorry, I wasn’t sure if you wanted me to get… | 抱歉 我不确定你是不是要我去… |
[01:12] | Oh, you’re not Sherlock. | 你不是夏洛克 |
[01:14] | You’re the companion, right? | 你是他的陪护 是吗 |
[01:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:17] | I’m Olivia. It’s nice to meet you. | 我是奥利维亚 很高兴见到你 |
[01:19] | I think I just met your sister. | 我刚刚见到了你姐姐 |
[01:21] | Did she mention what time our car service is getting here? | 她有没有说我们叫的车什么时候会到 |
[01:24] | No. | 没有 |
[01:24] | You should get the door. | 你应该去开门 |
[01:26] | There’s crepes downstairs if you want. | 如果你需要的话 楼下有薄饼 |
[01:29] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:31] | Well, if you must know, Watson, the Lynch sisters and I enjoy | 如果你要知道的话 林奇姐妹和我 |
[01:34] | a mutually beneficial relationship. | 享有互惠互利的关系 |
[01:36] | “If I must know?” I didn’t ask. | 什么我要知道 我没有问你 |
[01:37] | I need to study the difference between two specimens born | 我需要研究具有完全一致的 |
[01:40] | into the world with exactly the same genetic material. | 基因的两个样本之间有什么不同 |
[01:42] | In the Lynches case, there are seven major ones. | 在林奇姐妹之间 主要有七个不同处 |
[01:45] | And they get… | 而且她们… |
[01:46] | I… didn’t… ask. | 我压根没问好吗 |
[01:50] | If that’s for me, I’m not here. | 如果是找我的 说我不在 |
[01:51] | I’m going back to bed, | 送走林奇姐妹后 |
[01:52] | after I see the Lynches off. | 我要回去补眠 |
[01:56] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:57] | Does, um, Sherlock Holmes live here? | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯住这里吗 |
[01:59] | I was referred here | 他原先在伦敦的同事 |
[02:00] | by an old colleague of his in London. | 介绍我来这里 |
[02:02] | He said I might have to try more than once. | 他说我可能要多试几次 |
[02:04] | Good advice. | 好主意 |
[02:05] | Would you please tell him that I need to speak with him? | 你能不能告诉他 我想和他谈谈 |
[02:07] | Why don’t you tell him yourself. | 你为什么不亲自告诉他呢 |
[02:14] | Casterly Rock Security. | 凯岩城安保公司 |
[02:17] | The world’s foremost maker of bank vaults. | 全球首屈一指的金库制造商 |
[02:20] | And you, Mr. Erlich, are the president and head engineer. | 你 艾里先生 是总裁兼首席工程师 |
[02:23] | I am familiar with your work. Crepe? | 我对你们的产品很熟悉 来点薄饼吗 |
[02:28] | Bye, Sherlock. | 拜 夏洛克 |
[02:35] | If you know our work, you know that | 如果你了解我们的产品 那你大概了解 |
[02:36] | we introduced a new flagship product in 2009. | 我们在2009年新推出的旗舰产品 |
[02:40] | – The Leviathan. – Yes. | -利维坦 -是的 |
[02:43] | The safe that you marketed as impregnable. | 那个你们号称固若金汤的产品 |
[02:46] | Did you people learn nothing from the Titanic? | 你们没从泰坦尼克号中吸取教训吗 |
[02:50] | Bye, Sherlock. | 拜 夏洛克 |
[02:57] | Your company introduced | 你们公司在2009年推出了 |
[02:59] | a supposedly unbreakable safe in 2009, | 所谓的固若金汤的金库 |
[03:01] | and then paid the price for your hubris | 但就在一年之内 利维坦就被抢了 |
[03:04] | when The Leviathan was plundered within the calendar year. | 为你们的狂妄自大付出了代价 |
[03:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:10] | The four men who robbed that bank, they were brilliant. | 四个人抢了那银行 他们很聪明 |
[03:13] | A once-in-a-lifetime assembly of criminal talent. | 千载难逢的犯罪天才组合 |
[03:16] | Now, eventually all four were caught and convicted, | 虽然最终四人都被抓获并定了罪 |
[03:19] | but none of them talked. | 但没人开口 |
[03:21] | We did what we could to improve the product, | 我们竭尽所能地改进了产品 |
[03:23] | but the chance of another four criminals | 但居然又有犯罪四人组 |
[03:25] | that bright collaborating again? | 顺利合作犯案了 |
[03:27] | And yet, here you sit. | 所以你来求助 |
[03:30] | The Svalbard Diamond Exchange was robbed last night. | 斯瓦尔巴钻石交易所昨晚被抢了 |
[03:35] | They’re missing $40 million in stones. | 丢失了价值四千万美元的宝石 |
[03:38] | Stones protected by your vault. | 那些宝石装在你们的金库里 |
[03:40] | The Leviathan has a seven-figure price tag. | 利维坦卖价高达七位数 |
[03:44] | If somebody finds out that another one’s been compromised | 如果有人发现又有一个保险柜被破解了 |
[03:46] | and we don’t know how, we’re done. | 而我们不知道这如何发生的 我们就完了 |
[03:49] | Well, the police must be looking into who robbed your vault. | 警察在找是谁破解了你们的保险柜 |
[03:54] | I take it the “How” is where I come in? | 而我的作用是找到破解手法 对吗 |
[03:56] | I think that there must have been a fifth conspirator. | 我认为他们一定有第五个同伙 |
[04:00] | Someone the other thieves never told us about. | 那些贼没有把他供出来 |
[04:02] | Poppycock. | 胡说八道 |
[04:03] | The height of intellectual vanity. | 高度的知识分子自负感 |
[04:06] | If one group of people can figure out | 如果有一组人能想出 |
[04:07] | how to get past your vault, | 如何破解你们的金库 |
[04:08] | so can a second… | 那么也会有第二组 |
[04:09] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不了解 |
[04:10] | We have six layers of bleeding-edge security, | 我们有六层尖端的安全措施 |
[04:13] | redundancy at every step. | 每一步都很复杂 |
[04:14] | And if second group can, so can a third. | 有一有二必有三 |
[04:16] | If you want to know the answer, | 如果你想知道答案 |
[04:17] | just take me to the diamond exchange. | 那带我去钻石交易所 |
[04:19] | We’ll talk fee on the way, | 我们在路上讨论咨询费 |
[04:20] | although I’m not sure I have | 虽然我不知道该如何给 |
[04:21] | a rate for a job that’s only gonna take an hour or two. | 一个一两个小时就能搞定的工作定价 |
[04:25] | The security upstairs is rather rudimentary. | 楼上的安全措施相当简陋 |
[04:28] | I take it anything of value is stowed in the vault, | 我猜想所有值钱的东西都在金库里 |
[04:31] | after hours. | 营业时间结束后 |
[04:32] | Mr. Erlich. | 艾里先生 |
[04:33] | The police said that your consultant | 警方说 在他们完成工作之前 |
[04:34] | can’t see the vault till they’re done. | 您的顾问不能查看金库 |
[04:36] | I’m also a consultant with the NYPD, Mister…? | 我同样是纽约警察的顾问 你是… |
[04:39] | Batonvert, David Batonvert. I’m the floor manager here. | 大卫·巴特维特 这儿的楼面主管 |
[04:41] | I assure you I know how to conduct myself | 我向你保证 我知道如何在 |
[04:42] | at a crime scene, Mr. Batonvert. | 犯罪现场进行调查 巴特维特先生 |
[04:44] | Your name means “Green stick” in French. | 你的名字在法语中是”青枝”的意思 |
[04:47] | Uh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:49] | So, you have a motion sensor embedded in the ceiling, | 你们有一个动作传感器嵌在天花板上 |
[04:52] | a light sensor on the wall. | 墙上有一个光线感应器 |
[04:54] | Cardboard box can take care of the motion sensor. | 硬纸箱可以搞定动作传感器 |
[04:57] | The light detector they would mask with simple black tape. | 而光线感应器 黑色胶带盖住就可以了 |
[05:00] | They made short work of that lock. | 他们迅速地搞定了那把锁 |
[05:03] | Body heat sensor in the ceiling could be coated with hair spray, | 天花板上的热能传感器 花一点时间 |
[05:06] | buy a little time, which brings us to… | 用发胶涂盖住 然后就顺利来到了 |
[05:09] | the door itself, yes. | 这个门前 |
[05:11] | She is beautiful, hmm. | 她很美 |
[05:14] | This lock is not pickable. | 这个锁是撬不开的 |
[05:16] | That key is, what, a foot long? | 钥匙有 一英尺长 |
[05:17] | The tumblers are weighted | 制动栓加重了 |
[05:19] | so they cannot be manipulated with a pick. | 所以他们不能用尖叉撬开它 |
[05:22] | You could, of course, | 当然 你们肯定会 |
[05:23] | put a tiny camera on this fire extinguisher. | 在灭火器上放微型摄像机 |
[05:26] | If you knew an excellent locksmith, | 如果有人认识优秀的锁匠 |
[05:27] | you could provide an image of the key, | 告诉他锁和钥匙的样子 |
[05:29] | have it duplicated. | 那就可以复制钥匙 |
[05:30] | Clever, but we already knew that. | 聪明 但我们早就知道了 |
[05:34] | Ten-digit access code? | 十位数的密码 |
[05:35] | Yes, it’s provided by a random number generator | 是的 它是由嵌入电脑系统的 |
[05:39] | that’s hardwired into the system. | 随机数生成程序生成 |
[05:40] | The code changes every two minutes. | 密码每两分钟改变一次 |
[05:42] | Who has the code? | 谁持有密码 |
[05:43] | It appears on a key file that the owner carries. | 密码在金库所有人保管的密钥文件里 |
[05:45] | If you want to get in there, he’s got to read it to you. | 如果你要进去 他会告诉你即时密码 |
[05:48] | He’s in Gstaad right now. | 而他现在在格斯塔德 |
[05:49] | He’s had the fob on him the whole time. | 他一直随身携带密钥文件 |
[05:51] | You could attack the random number generator, | 你可以入侵随机数生成程序 |
[05:53] | make it spit out a pattern, | 解读数字变化的模式 |
[05:54] | so you could predict the code. | 这样就可以预测密码 |
[05:55] | The number generator is working perfectly. | 但随机数生成程序毫无破绽 |
[06:03] | I’m gonna need a little time with this. | 我需要一点时间思考 |
[06:23] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[06:25] | Stress testing the keypad. | 给键盘做压力测试 |
[06:27] | You think there’d be some tell in the keys themselves. | 你觉得键盘会自己告诉你它的秘密吗 |
[06:30] | No, I mean, what are you still doing down here? | 不 我是说 到现在你怎么还在这里 |
[06:31] | You said you were gonna be gone two hours. | 你说你要去两个小时 |
[06:33] | – It’s been all day. – Has it? | -现在都一天了 -有吗 |
[06:35] | How stubborn are you gonna be about this? | 你对这个怎么如此执着 |
[06:36] | Uh, excuse me? We’re closing now. | 打扰一下 我们要关门了 |
[06:39] | Green Stick, do you want your diamonds back or not? | 青枝 你还想不想找回那些钻石了 |
[06:57] | Oh, she thinks she’s a clever one, doesn’t she? | 她自以为很聪明 对吧 |
[06:58] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[06:59] | – Her. – What time is it? | -那个门 -现在几点了 |
[07:01] | She generates an ocean of pure randomness, | 她创造了一个纯粹的随机数字海洋 |
[07:03] | and she wants you to just lose hope and | 就是想要你绝望 |
[07:05] | drown in all those numbers, | 淹没在其中 |
[07:06] | but I can see the horizon line. | 但我能看到地平线 |
[07:08] | I can tread water. | 我能踩水自救 |
[07:09] | Stop. | 够了 |
[07:10] | It is 2:00 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨两点了 |
[07:13] | You’ve been down here for almost, what, 17 hours? | 你已经在这儿 17个小时了 |
[07:15] | – So? – So. | -所以呢 -所以 |
[07:16] | I’m supposed to meet my mother for brunch in the morning. | 我早上要去见我妈 陪她吃早午餐 |
[07:18] | – Not spending the night in a bank vault. – So, go then. | -而不是陪你在银行金库 -那你走啊 |
[07:21] | I’m not gonna leave you down here like this either. | 我也不会就这样让你一个人留在这 |
[07:22] | In A.A., they’d say you’re on a dry drunk. | 如果你在酗酒互助会 会被说有酗酒后遗症 |
[07:25] | You’re indulging in all the obsessions of addiction | 你沉迷于各种飘飘欲仙的感觉 |
[07:27] | without actually using drugs, so are you gonna admit | 而实际上并没有吸毒 所以你 |
[07:29] | that you can’t think your way past that vault door | 是该承认你没能想出破解方法呢 |
[07:31] | or am I gonna have to smash the fire alarm | 还是让我去触发火灾警报器 |
[07:33] | and get us both dragged out of here? | 等人把咱两拖出去 |
[07:35] | You’re absolutely right, Watson. | 你说的对极了 华生 |
[07:36] | I can sometimes disappear into the rabbit hole of my psyche. | 我有时会沉溺于我自己的小世界 |
[07:39] | Okay, good, then you’re ready to go. | 好极了 可以走了 |
[07:40] | Would you mind terribly if I just tried | 你是否介意我在咱们走之前 |
[07:41] | one more idea before we leave? | 再验证一个想法 |
[07:43] | – It’ll only take a minute. – Fine. | -一会儿就好 -好吧 |
[07:48] | What are you doing?! | 你在搞什么 |
[07:49] | Oh, my God, put that down! | 我的天 放下它 |
[07:51] | Put that down! | 把它放下 |
[07:57] | Before you say anything, | 在你说话之前 |
[07:58] | I would like to remind you that I’m holding an ax. | 友情提示 我现在手里握把斧头哦 |
[08:27] | Did you give the people at Casterly Rock | 你是不是给凯岩城的那些人 |
[08:28] | my cell phone number as your contact info? | 留了我的电话 用作你的联系方式 |
[08:31] | Well, I didn’t want them to call me. | 我不想让他们打给我 |
[08:32] | Yeah, well, they’re wondering who took an ax to their vault. | 他们想知道是谁拿斧头砸他们的金库 |
[08:35] | Apparently the repair bill’s gonna be huge. | 很明显维修费用应该不小 |
[08:37] | Cost of doing business. | 做生意的成本而已 |
[08:38] | They’ll get over it when I figure this out. | 等我解决好案子 他们也就会修好了 |
[08:41] | We need to figure out | 我们现在要弄清楚 |
[08:42] | who broke into the safe; that’s the way that we’ll learn | 是谁闯进了金库 这样我们才能知道 |
[08:45] | how it happened. | 一切的来龙去脉 |
[08:46] | It wasn’t an inside job. | 不是内部人员干的 |
[08:48] | Everyone at Casterly Rock who knew | 凯岩城里每个知道 |
[08:50] | how to get into that thing has given an alibi. | 如何进入金库的人都有不在场证明 |
[08:52] | And I can’t see how the original thieves | 但我不理解这几个盗窃者 |
[08:54] | would’ve needed a fifth conspirator. | 为什么还需要多一个同伙 |
[08:55] | The four of them had all the tools they needed between them. | 他们四个有所有必需的技能 |
[08:59] | No, obvious what happened. | 不可能 显然发生了什么 |
[09:02] | One of the original team sold the recipe | 原始犯罪团队里的某个人 |
[09:04] | for breaching The Leviathan to an outside party. | 把进入利维坦的方法告诉了其他人 |
[09:08] | That’s obvious? | 这很明显吗 |
[09:10] | When you’ve eliminated the impossible, | 当排除了不可能的 |
[09:12] | whatever remains, however improbable, is the truth. | 剩下的不管多不靠谱 都是真相 |
[09:15] | And what’s impossible here is that you couldn’t break | 现在的不可能是 你不能闯入金库 |
[09:17] | into the safe, but someone else could. | 但是有人可以 |
[09:20] | In other words, you are the smartest man in the world. | 换句话说 你是世界上最聪明的人 |
[09:25] | Waiting for you to chime in and say that’s ridiculous. | 趁你换气儿时插句话 真是蠢极了 |
[09:28] | You’d think it would be easy to get one of the four | 你认为撬开他们其中一人的嘴 |
[09:30] | original team to admit that they sold the secret on. | 承认是他泄的密很容易 |
[09:34] | But Carter Averill, | 但是卡特·阿弗里尔 |
[09:35] | the man who organized the heist died in prison last year, | 那个组织行窃的人 去年在监狱里死了 |
[09:37] | and the other three have yet to respond to my request | 其余三人尚未回复我的 |
[09:40] | for a visit. | 来访请求 |
[09:43] | 来电 凯岩城安保公司 | |
[09:45] | You should answer that. | 你应该接电话 |
[09:46] | Tell them it was a necessary part of my process. | 告诉他们那是我办案过程的重要环节 |
[09:49] | What are my keys doing here? | 我的钥匙怎么在这儿 |
[09:50] | They weigh the right amount. | 一个钥匙都没少 |
[09:52] | And enjoy brunch with your mother. | 好好和你妈享受早午餐吧 |
[09:53] | I hadn’t realized you were still so eager to impress her. | 我以前都没发现你这么想取悦她 |
[09:57] | You’re dressed like you’re going to a job interview, | 你穿的像去面试工作一样 |
[09:58] | not brunch with a loved one. | 而不是去和亲人吃饭 |
[10:11] | Okay, I was still reading that. | 我还没看完呢 |
[10:13] | I told them to bring us whatever’s freshest. | 我跟他们说随便来点最新鲜的 |
[10:16] | So, I’m in the cab on the way over, | 刚才我坐出租车过来的路上 |
[10:18] | and guess who I hear from. | 猜猜谁给我打了电话 |
[10:24] | Do you have to take that? | 你要接这个电话吗 |
[10:25] | No. Go on. | 不 继续说 |
[10:28] | Your brother called. | 你的兄弟打的 |
[10:29] | He called me; do you know how rare that is? | 他竟然打给我 你知道有多稀罕吗 |
[10:31] | I haven’t spoken to Oren in, what, two months? | 我大概有 两个月没和奥伦说过话了 |
[10:35] | He’s coming to the city. | 他要来这儿 |
[10:36] | And he’s bringing Gabrielle. | 还会带着加布里埃尔一起 |
[10:40] | He tried to cut his trip short in order to come back | 他试着缩短行程 为了明晚赶回来 |
[10:42] | for dinner with us tomorrow night, but it didn’t work out. | 和我们共进晚餐 但没能行得通 |
[10:44] | Wait, tomorrow night? | 等等 明晚 |
[10:46] | Mom, you know about my job, right? | 妈妈 你了解我的工作 对吗 |
[10:48] | I mean, I can’t just leave my client alone. | 我是说 我不能离开我的客户 |
[10:50] | This is your brother, Joan. | 他是你的兄弟啊 乔恩 |
[10:52] | Can’t your client just get | 你的客户就不能 |
[10:53] | a different babysitter for tomorrow night? | 在明晚换个别的保姆吗 |
[10:55] | “Babysitter.” Okay, here we go. | 保姆 好吧 开吃吧 |
[10:59] | I didn’t mean it that way. | 我不是那个意思 |
[11:01] | You know, I’m just gonna get that, | 我得接这个电话 |
[11:02] | because it’s just gonna keep… | 因为它会一直… |
[11:04] | Hey, everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[11:06] | Excellent, actually. | 事实上 好极了 |
[11:08] | Don’t come back to the brownstone. | 一会儿别回家 |
[11:09] | Meet me at Sing Sing Prison at 2:30. | 两点半在新新监狱见我 |
[11:11] | Why do you want me to meet you at Sing Sing? | 为什么你要让我在新新见你 |
[11:13] | Charles Briggs, the lock-pick | 查尔斯·布里格斯 |
[11:15] | from the original team of thieves, | 原始犯罪团伙的开锁人 |
[11:16] | he’s agreed to sit down with us. | 他同意和我们谈话了 |
[11:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:19] | Okay, I’ll see you there. | 到时候见 |
[11:22] | Sing Sing, the prison? | 新新 那个监狱吗 |
[11:26] | You said you want to know | 你说你想知道 |
[11:26] | how we got into Leviathan. | 我们怎么进的利维坦 |
[11:29] | And you think for some reasons, | 而且你认为因为某些原因 |
[11:31] | even though I kept my mouth shut during the trial, | 即便我在审讯期间选择了沉默 |
[11:35] | I’m going to tell you. | 我还是会告诉你 |
[11:36] | You did agree to see me, | 你同意见我 |
[11:38] | which implies you have a price. | 说明你有筹码 |
[11:42] | You’re one of the best lock-pickers | 你是世界上屈指可数 |
[11:43] | in the world, | 的开锁高手 |
[11:44] | and I collect expertise, Mr. Briggs, | 而我搜罗专业人才 布里格斯先生 |
[11:48] | people to help me with my consultancy work | 在必要的时候 |
[11:50] | on an as-needed basis. | 他们会向我提供咨询 |
[11:52] | I think I could find a use for a mind as lively as yours. | 我想我有个机会 给你这种聪明绝顶的人 |
[11:56] | You want me to work for the cops? | 你想让我和警方合作 |
[11:58] | I want to offer you a chance to use your brain. | 我想给你一个大展身手的机会 |
[12:02] | I suspect it’ll be the only such offer you get | 我想这会是你余生 |
[12:04] | for the rest of your natural life. | 唯一的翻身机会 |
[12:10] | How did you get past The Leviathan door, | 你们是怎么通过利维坦门的 |
[12:12] | and who did you sell your secret to? | 你向谁泄的密 |
[12:18] | I don’t know exactly how we got in. | 其实我也不知道我们怎么进去的 |
[12:20] | We were specialized. | 我们各有所长 |
[12:22] | I was responsible for getting past the outer door. | 我负责通过外面的门 |
[12:24] | Averill figured out the code, | 阿弗里尔负责解密 |
[12:26] | but never told the rest of us how he did it. | 但他从不向其他人透露他怎么做的 |
[12:28] | After he got sick, he told me someone got in touch with him. | 他生病之后 他告诉我有人和他联系了 |
[12:32] | Averill said this guy wanted to know how he did it, | 阿弗里尔说那个人想知道密码 |
[12:34] | and he was willing to pay. | 他愿意出钱 |
[12:36] | If you’re saying that somebody else | 如果你说有人 |
[12:38] | broke into one of those vaults, | 闯入了金库 |
[12:39] | my guess is Carter saw an opportunity | 我猜是卡特找到了个机会 |
[12:42] | to get a little money for his family before he died, | 能让他在死之前赚笔钱给家人 |
[12:44] | told the guy his secret. | 他向那个人泄了密 |
[12:46] | Who was it? | 他是谁 |
[12:48] | I only know an alias. | 我只知道他的化名 |
[12:52] | Even if you never find this guy, which you won’t… | 即使你们发现了他 也不会认出他 |
[12:58] | …is that enough to land me this gig? | 这足够让我做那份工作吗 |
[13:03] | The guy who Averill said got in touch with him, | 阿弗里尔说的那个和他保持联系的人 |
[13:06] | everyone just calls him… | 大家都叫他 |
[13:09] | Le Chevalier. | 谢瓦利埃 |
[13:11] | So let me get this straight. | 先让我把这些理清楚 |
[13:12] | This Le Chevalier guy, he’s a thief | 这个叫谢瓦利埃的家伙 他是个贼 |
[13:14] | who’s allegedly stolen | 据说偷了 |
[13:15] | an original copy of Shakespeare’s First Folio, | 莎士比亚《第一对开本》的原本 |
[13:17] | a collection of ancient Greek coins… | 还有古希腊硬币的收藏集 |
[13:19] | And Van Gogh’s Pieta’, among things. | 除此之外 还有梵高的《圣母恸子图》 |
[13:21] | And no one can give us a description of him? | 但是没人知道他长什么样 |
[13:24] | No one knows if he’s European, American, | 没人知道他到底是欧洲人 美国人 |
[13:26] | a leprechaun. | 还是妖精 |
[13:27] | You’re making a point of some kind. | 你注意到了一些东西 |
[13:29] | Sounds like a fairy tale. | 就像一个编造的神话 |
[13:30] | Well, some people think so. | 有些人是这么认为的 |
[13:32] | But all five robberies attributed to Le Chevalier | 但是有五件归咎于谢瓦利埃的抢劫案 |
[13:34] | remain unsolved. | 仍未告破 |
[13:35] | And you asked Charles Briggs for the name of the man | 你向布里格斯问过那个买走秘密的人的名字 |
[13:37] | who bought the secret, and he gives you a legend, | 但是他告诉了你一个传说 |
[13:39] | a man who might not even exist. | 一个可能根本不存在的人 |
[13:40] | You know, this is a snipe hunt. | 这是一场猎鹬游戏 |
[13:42] | Briggs said it himself. | 布里格斯自己说的 |
[13:43] | No one’s ever even come close to finding him. | 从没有人找到过他 |
[13:45] | You’re forgetting one thing, Watson. | 你忘了一件事 华生 |
[13:47] | I’ve never gone looking for him. | 我还没去找过他呢 |
[13:49] | This painting was stolen | 这幅画于同一晚 |
[13:50] | the same night that the Aster Museum | 在阿斯特博物馆 |
[13:51] | finally unveiled it to the public. | 最后一次向公众展出后被盗 |
[13:53] | Now, most people think it was Le Chevalier. | 大多数人认为是谢瓦利埃偷的 |
[13:55] | If he’s real, this guy’s got style. | 如果这个人是真实的 他还挺有品位的 |
[13:57] | This man is real. | 这个人是存在的 |
[13:58] | There is a singular sensibility at work here. | 做这种工作得有非凡的嗅觉 |
[14:00] | You can’t just… | 你不能就这么 |
[14:01] | sell these things on the black market. | 在黑市上卖这些东西 |
[14:03] | They’re too unique for that. | 它们太独一无二了 |
[14:13] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[14:14] | That is Peter Kent. | 那是彼得·肯特 |
[14:16] | He is head of the Kent Philanthropic Trust | 他是肯特慈善信托的头 |
[14:18] | and leader of the fundraising drive | 还是力图找回《圣母恸子图》的 |
[14:21] | that led to the acquisition of The Pieta’? | 募款团的领袖 |
[14:25] | Look at his cufflinks. | 看看他的袖口 |
[14:30] | They’re fashioned from silver tetradrachms. | 他们是用银四德拉克马制作的 |
[14:33] | They’re Greek coins. | 那些是古希腊硬币 |
[14:35] | Now… look at the coins | 现在 注意看钱币 |
[14:39] | Le Chevalier stole. | 谢瓦利埃偷的 |
[14:42] | They’re the same. | 他们是一样的 |
[14:44] | That’s the Le Chevalier. | 他就是谢瓦利埃 |
[14:46] | Le Chevalier may be the stuff of legend, | 谢瓦利埃也许只存在于传说中 |
[14:49] | but Peter Kent | 但是彼得·肯特 |
[14:53] | is listed in the phone book. | 在号码本上 |
[15:00] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:00] | I’m a little confused. | 我有点乱了 |
[15:02] | You’re here to speak with Peter Kent? | 你是来这儿和彼得·肯特谈话的 |
[15:04] | Yeah, tell him it’s about Greek tetradrachms. | 对啊 告诉他是和希腊四德拉克马有关的 |
[15:07] | He’ll know what I mean. | 他会明白我的意思的 |
[15:14] | Is that a real Hopper? | 那个是霍伯的真迹吗 |
[15:15] | Yeah, they’re all original. | 是的 它们全都是原本 |
[15:18] | You could buy an island with the art on these walls. | 墙上的艺术品都够买座岛的了 |
[15:22] | Except that. | 然而 |
[15:23] | That’s a lithograph, | 那是个平板印刷品 |
[15:25] | worth maybe $40. | 可能只值四十美元 |
[15:31] | He wouldn’t be so brazen. | 他不可能这么做的 |
[15:45] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[16:10] | I give you Van Gogh’s Pieta’. | 向你展示梵高的《圣母恸子图》 |
[16:13] | We found Le Chevalier. | 我们找到了谢瓦利埃 |
[16:16] | What in God’s name are you doing? | 上帝啊你在干嘛 |
[16:18] | You’re not Peter Kent. | 你不是彼得·肯特 |
[16:20] | No, he’s my father. | 不 他是我爸爸 |
[16:22] | He’s also a thief, as you can see. | 他还是个贼 你看见了 |
[16:25] | He stole The Pieta’? And two nights ago, | 他偷了《圣母恸子图》 两天前 |
[16:27] | he robbed the Svalbard Diamond Exchange. | 他还偷了斯瓦尔巴钻石交易所 |
[16:29] | Two nights ago? | 两天前 |
[16:30] | I know this may come as a bit of a shock, | 我知道这可能会让你有点震惊 |
[16:32] | but I assure you, | 但是我保证 |
[16:35] | that painting is genuine. | 那幅画是真迹 |
[16:36] | I don’t know anything about that, | 我什么都不知道 |
[16:38] | but I’m positive my father didn’t steal anything two nights ago. | 但是我肯定我爸爸两天前没偷任何东西 |
[16:42] | My father had a stroke two years ago. | 我爸爸两年前就中风了 |
[16:46] | He hasn’t spoken or stood | 他已经超过十八个月 |
[16:50] | in more than 18 months. | 不能说话和站立了 |
[16:54] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[16:55] | Charles Briggs sent us on a snipe hunt. | 查尔斯·布里格斯把我们套进了猎鹬游戏 |
[17:02] | Tell you what, | 知道吗 |
[17:03] | I won’t to get be using Charles Briggs | 我很快就不需要查尔斯·布里格斯 |
[17:04] | as a consultant anytime soon. | 做顾问了 |
[17:06] | I can’t believe I got on the subway with a Chopard watch. | 我不敢相信我会拿着萧邦表坐地铁 |
[17:10] | There are 200 carats of diamonds on that thing. | 那上面有两百克拉的钻石 |
[17:13] | I don’t even want to know how much it costs. | 我甚至都不想知道它有多贵 |
[17:15] | The watch is $25 million. | 那个表值两千五百万美元 |
[17:18] | Pieta’ is almost twice that, | 《圣母恸子图》几乎是它的两倍 |
[17:19] | if recent auctions are anything to go by. | 如果最近有拍卖会拍卖它的话 |
[17:22] | Got away with it, didn’t we? | 这件事就这么算了 对吧 |
[17:25] | Neither one of us wanted to put a stroke victim in jail, | 我们都不想把一个中风患者送进监狱 |
[17:27] | and Peter Kent’s son doesn’t really want the world | 而且彼得·肯特的儿子也不希望全世界 |
[17:29] | to know what his father did for a hobby. | 都知道他爸爸为了自己的爱好做过什么 |
[17:32] | Yeah, it’s the best solution for all parties. | 那对任何一方来说都是最好的办法 |
[17:33] | I’d like to hear you explain that in court. | 我倒想听听你在法庭上要怎么解释 |
[17:35] | “Your Honor, it’s true. We abetted in grand larceny.” | “法官大人 那是事实 我们犯了教唆盗窃罪” |
[17:38] | Court, yes. | 法庭 就是它 |
[17:40] | Well done, Watson. | 干得漂亮 华生 |
[17:41] | – What? – There was a trial. | -什么 -有过一场审判 |
[17:43] | When the first heist team was arrested, | 在第一个抢劫团伙被逮捕的时候 |
[17:45] | three of them took plea bargains. | 他们中有三个坦白从宽了 |
[17:46] | But Carter Averill, the organizer, | 但是卡特·阿弗里尔 那个组织者 |
[17:49] | he tried his luck at trial. | 审判的时候侥幸逃脱 |
[17:50] | All the details of the original crime, | 最初那个案件的所有细节 |
[17:52] | they were aired in court, and no one knew exactly | 在法庭上烟消云散了 而且没有人知道 |
[17:54] | how the foursome got into The Leviathan, | 他们四个是怎么到利维坦里面去的 |
[17:56] | but it’s worth going over the transcripts. | 但是那值得我去检查笔录 |
[17:58] | There would have been expert witnesses, | 那会儿应该有专家证人 |
[17:59] | summaries of fact, | 实情的大概 |
[18:00] | someone could have pieced together the solution. | 某个能够把这些理论联系起来的人 |
[18:03] | What? Why are you looking at me like that? | 怎么了 你干嘛那么看着我 |
[18:05] | Because I think the only reason you’re clinging | 因为我觉得你执着于这个笔录理论的 |
[18:06] | to this copycat theory | 唯一原因 |
[18:07] | is because you couldn’t figure it out. | 是因为你想不明白 |
[18:09] | I’m playing the probabilities. | 我在计算可能性 |
[18:10] | That’s what I always do. | 我一直都是这么做的 |
[18:14] | So, some priceless artifacts just came into your possession, | 一些无价的艺术品自动送上门来 |
[18:20] | and the fewer questions I have about said artifacts the better. | 而且关于这些艺术品我问得越少越好 |
[18:24] | Correct. | 回答正确 |
[18:25] | And this just happened to be on the day | 而这一切碰巧发生在 |
[18:27] | that you were looking into Le Chevalier, | 你调查谢瓦利埃的那一天 |
[18:30] | and this happens to be the stuff that he stole. | 而且这碰巧就是他偷的东西 |
[18:34] | And the culture will be grateful for their return. | 而且博物馆会很感激它们被归还的 |
[18:40] | Y-You’re not leaving that? | 你 你不打算把那个留下吗 |
[18:44] | No, this is just something I picked up for my place. | 不 这只是我捡回家的东西 |
[18:54] | I’m not okay with this. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[18:56] | You don’t like where it’s hanging? | 你不喜欢挂在那儿吗 |
[18:58] | You stole a $50 million painting. | 你偷了一幅价值五千万美元的油画 |
[19:01] | I did not steal it, I’m just delaying its return. | 我没偷 我只是把它的归期拖延了 |
[19:05] | If I’m going to spend the evening | 如果我要通宵 |
[19:06] | reading court transcripts, I might as well do it | 阅读法院笔录的话 我想有 |
[19:08] | in the company of a masterpiece. | 杰作的陪伴 |
[19:11] | It really ties the room together. | 它真的让房间变得紧凑了 |
[19:13] | Well, you’re gonna take that back to the Aster Museum | 明早的第一件事就是 |
[19:15] | first thing in the morning. | 你要去把它还给阿斯特博物馆 |
[19:16] | What’s my phone doing up here? | 我的电话怎么会在那儿 |
[19:22] | Hey, Oren. | 奥伦 |
[19:24] | Joan. | 乔恩 |
[19:25] | I’m so excited to see you. | 终于能见着你了 |
[19:27] | – I miss you, sis. – I miss you, too, | -我很想你 -我也想你 |
[19:29] | but didn’t mom tell you I’m on a job? | 不过妈妈没跟你说我要工作吗 |
[19:31] | She did, but I just got your text. | 她说了 可我收到你的短信 |
[19:32] | – It said you’re coming. – From me? | -说你会来 -我发的 |
[19:34] | Yeah, you’re coming to dinner. | 是啊 你说你会来吃晚饭 |
[19:36] | – You’re bringing your client. – My client? | -还会带你的客户 -我的客户 |
[19:38] | No, I… well… | 不 我 |
[19:41] | Oh, come on, Joan. | 乔恩 |
[19:43] | Tell me you’ll be there. | 来吧 |
[19:44] | Uh, I… Yeah. | 我 |
[19:46] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll be there. | 好 好 我会去 |
[19:47] | We’ll talk tomorrow, okay? | 我们明天再聊 |
[19:49] | Okay. Love you. Bye. | 好 爱你 拜 |
[19:53] | I put a lock code on here | 我给手机设了密码就是为了 |
[19:54] | to prevent you from sending out texts. | 不让你用它发短信 |
[19:56] | I was hired to breach The Leviathan. | 我被请去攻破利维坦 |
[19:57] | Do you think I wouldn’t be able to get into your phone? | 你真的觉得我打不开你的电话 |
[19:59] | Yeah, well, you’re not gonna meet my family. | 你不能见我的家人 |
[20:01] | Aren’t I? I don’t know. | 不能吗 我不知道 |
[20:02] | I’m not sure I can be without your company | 我不确定明天晚上我能忍受 |
[20:04] | for two hours tomorrow night. Feeling a little relapse-y. | 没你的两个小时 会让人故态复萌 |
[20:07] | You’re only using that word | 你知道你一说”故态复萌” |
[20:08] | because you know that I can’t leave you alone | 我就不能把你一个人留下 |
[20:10] | if you say “Relapse.” | 所以你才用这个词 |
[20:12] | You just want to meet my family so you can | 你不过是想把我的家人放在显微镜下 |
[20:13] | put them under a microscope. | 分析个彻底才要见他们 |
[20:14] | Nonsense. You search your conscience, Watson. | 胡言乱语 你问问自己的良心 华生 |
[20:17] | If you’re really comfortable | 如果你真能踏踏实实出去吃饭 |
[20:18] | going out for dinner while I dream | 留我一个人 想象自己在 |
[20:19] | of chasing the dragon, then so be it. | 吸食海洛因 那你就去 |
[20:22] | I have a transcript to read. | 我还有文本要读 |
[20:28] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[20:30] | Coffee, yogurt, assorted fruits. | 咖啡 酸奶拌水果 |
[20:33] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[20:34] | Seven minutes for you to eat and drink, | 给你7分钟时间吃喝 |
[20:35] | 23 minutes for you to shower and get dressed, | 23分钟洗澡穿衣 |
[20:37] | should get us to the property clerk’s office | 这样我们正好能在开门时间到达 |
[20:39] | just as it opens. | 财务室文员的办公室 |
[20:41] | Why are we going to the property clerk’s office? | 我们为什么要去财务室文员的办公室 |
[20:43] | That’s where they keep Exhibit C. | 证物C存在那 |
[20:45] | Exhibit C from Carter Averill’s trial. | 卡特·阿弗里尔审讯的证物C |
[20:47] | I want to have a look at it. | 我想看一眼 |
[20:48] | The jury looked at it three separate times | 陪审团在商议期间 |
[20:49] | while they were deliberating. | 看了三次这项证物 |
[20:51] | Well, isn’t that what the jury’s supposed to do, | 那不就是陪审团该干的事情吗 |
[20:52] | look at the exhibits? | 看各种证物 |
[20:54] | This is a scrap of paper | 这是从那群小偷的房东 |
[20:55] | from the trash bag that the thieves’ landlord | 交给警察的垃圾袋里的 |
[20:57] | gave to the police. | 翻出一堆碎纸片 |
[20:59] | It’s a simple, handwritten note, | 是一个简单的手写的纸条 |
[21:00] | a scrawled coffee order with the names of the criminals | 是个随便写的点咖啡的单子 |
[21:02] | written next to the drinks that they wanted. | 罪犯的名字就在他们想点的饮品边上 |
[21:05] | Apparently, they made a Starbucks run | 显然 他们在策划抢劫的时候 |
[21:06] | while they were planning the heist. | 去过星巴克 |
[21:08] | So? Thieves drink coffee, too. | 那又怎么了 贼也喜欢喝咖啡呗 |
[21:10] | Not my point. The prosecution used it to prove | 这不是重点 公诉人用它证明 |
[21:12] | that the four men were working together. | 那四个人是共谋 |
[21:13] | After that’s done, it’s hardly a trove of information, is it? | 证明完这点 它就提供不了有价值的信息了 |
[21:18] | Why would the jury need to look at a coffee order three times? | 可为什么陪审团看了三遍这个咖啡单 |
[21:24] | That looks like a coffee order. | 这看起来像是点咖啡的单子 |
[21:26] | Three of them ordered soy. I’m surprised they were | 其中三人点了豆奶 没想到他们 |
[21:28] | so health-conscious. | 这么注重健康 |
[21:31] | That looks like something your printer | 这看起来像是打印机在测试 |
[21:33] | spits out when it’s trying to test to see if it works. | 能否正常工作时打出来的内容 |
[21:36] | It looks like sheer nonsense. | 它看着像是一推乱码 |
[21:37] | That’s what it is supposed to look like. | 这正是它应该看上去的样子 |
[21:39] | It’s a programming language called “Malbolge.” | 但实际上它是一种叫做”玛尔博吉”的编程语言 |
[21:42] | It was designed to be impenetrable. | 它被设计得十分难理解 |
[21:45] | The language’s creator named it after the eighth circle of hell | 这个语言的发明者以但丁的 |
[21:47] | in Dante’s Inferno. | 第八层地狱为它命名 |
[21:49] | Now, there are few people in the world | 当今世界上只有很少一部分人 |
[21:50] | who can even recognize Malbolge | 能认出玛尔博吉 |
[21:52] | as anything other than gibberish. | 而不是把它当成乱码 |
[21:53] | Fewer still who can write software | 而能用它写软件的人更是 |
[21:56] | using it. | 少之又少 |
[21:57] | I learned about the language | 我从在伦敦时的一个顾问那 |
[21:58] | from a consultant I used in London. | 知道了这种语言 |
[22:03] | The important thing is it’s a message. | 重点是这是一段信息 |
[22:06] | It was hidden in plain sight throughout the trial. | 整场审讯它都藏在我们眼皮底下 |
[22:08] | Do you think someone from the jury recognized it? | 你觉得陪审团里有人认出它了 |
[22:11] | Why else would they ask to see a coffee order | 不然他们为什么一遍又一遍的 |
[22:12] | again and again, hmm? | 看一份咖啡单 |
[22:16] | Here you are. Justin Guthrie. | 在这 贾斯丁·格思里 |
[22:18] | Unemployed at the time of the trial, | 审讯期间为无业 |
[22:19] | but listed his previous occupation | 但显示他之前的职业是 |
[22:21] | as “Software engineer.” | “软件工程师” |
[22:24] | Shall we see if he’s familiar with Malbolge? | 我们要不要去看看他是否熟悉玛尔博吉 |
[22:27] | So what do we do if this guy Guthrie says | 如果这个格思里表示他不知道 |
[22:29] | he doesn’t know what you’re talking about? | 你说的是什么怎么办 |
[22:31] | We can start by seeing | 我们可以先看看 |
[22:32] | if he’s got any diamonds lying around. | 他身边有没有钻石 |
[22:37] | That’s it. | 原来如此 |
[22:40] | They attacked the random number generator. | 他们入侵了随机数生成程序 |
[22:43] | That does not say, | 这上面没写 |
[22:44] | “They attacked the random number generator.” | “他们入侵了随机数生成程序” |
[22:46] | It’s an algorithm, Watson. | 这是个算法 华生 |
[22:50] | sent by my contact in London. | 我在伦敦的熟人发来的 |
[22:53] | This is how the first team | 这解释了第一队小偷是怎么 |
[22:54] | of thieves got into The Leviathan. | 进入利维坦的 |
[22:57] | The vault’s software is designed to spit out | 金库的软件设计为每两分钟 |
[23:00] | ten random digits every two minutes. | 就蹦出十个随机数字 |
[23:02] | This makes it impossible to predict | 这个设计让人无法预测 |
[23:04] | the access code at any given moment. | 任意时刻的进入密码 |
[23:06] | The genius of the original plan is this algorithm. | 原计划的亮点在于这个算法 |
[23:09] | They hacked the software, fed the equation into it. | 他们黑进这款软件 加入一个方程式 |
[23:12] | It spits out escalating multiples | 让它每两分钟就蹦出 |
[23:14] | of the number pi every two minutes. | π的递增倍数 |
[23:16] | Pi is infinite, | π是无穷尽的 |
[23:17] | so if you take a ten-digit sample, | 所以如果你选取十个数字作为样本 |
[23:19] | the numbers still appear random. | 数字会显示出随机性 |
[23:20] | But if you know the algorithm, | 但如果你知道这个算法 |
[23:21] | you can predict the code. | 你就能预测密码 |
[23:23] | Yes. Even after you leave, it still looks like | 没错 即使你离开了 软件看上去 |
[23:25] | the software is functioning perfectly, hmm? | 依然在正常工作 |
[23:30] | realized that he had the key for cracking The Leviathan. | 意识到他掌握了攻破利维坦的要点 |
[23:32] | Well, any Leviathan. | 任何利维坦 |
[23:34] | So, a guy on the jury planned a $40-million heist? | 所以陪审团有人策划了四千万美金的抢劫 |
[23:38] | Well, he had help, obviously. | 很明显 他能帮上忙 |
[23:39] | But that’s exactly what he did. | 他也的确这么做了 |
[23:41] | When you’ve eliminated the impossible, | 当你排除了不可能 |
[23:42] | – Watson, whatever remains… – Yeah, you said that already. | -华生 不管留下的是 -你说过了 |
[23:45] | Officer, we need to get into the building. | 警官 我们要进入这栋建筑 |
[23:47] | Sorry, pal, no can do. | 抱歉 伙计 没人能进 |
[23:49] | This is an active investigation. | 调查进行中 |
[23:50] | Yes. I’m a consultant with the NYPD, | 我知道 我是纽约警局的顾问 |
[23:52] | and I need to speak to one of the tenants. | 我要跟这楼里的一位房客谈谈 |
[23:54] | His name is Justin Guthrie. | 他的名字是贾斯丁·格思里 |
[23:55] | You said Guthrie? | 你说格思里 |
[23:56] | Yes. Shall I spell it for you? G… | 似的 要我拼给你吗 G |
[23:58] | No, but considering he’s the one we’re here for, | 不 考虑到我们正是为他而来 |
[24:00] | you might want to talk to one of the detectives. | 你可能应该找位警探谈谈 |
[24:02] | Mr. Guthrie jumped out the window | 格思里先生刚刚从窗户跳下去 |
[24:03] | of his apartment a little while ago. | 从窗口跳楼身亡了 |
[24:27] | So the precinct detective says this is a suicide, | 管辖区的警探说这是自杀 |
[24:31] | but you think that he stole $40 million in diamonds | 但你却说是他偷了那价值四千万的钻石 |
[24:35] | and then got killed behind it? | 而且因此被害 |
[24:36] | So what’s the story? | 有什么根据 |
[24:41] | Obviously, a violent altercation took place. | 显然 这里发生过厮打 |
[24:45] | Blood evidence. | 有血迹为证 |
[24:50] | Myself and Miss Watson found it | 我和华生小姐发现的 |
[24:52] | and examined it closely. | 然后做了仔细的检查 |
[24:55] | Spatter pattern indicates it’s a high forced event. | 血液飞溅的形态表明这是猛击所致的 |
[24:58] | He’s saying the blood came from someone who was hit in the nose. | 他的意思是有人被打中鼻子后留下的 |
[25:01] | Okay. It’s worth looking into. | 好吧 这值得调查 |
[25:03] | I still don’t see the connection to that robbery. | 但我还不明白这和盗窃案有何联系 |
[25:07] | I was just thinking about that when you arrived. | 你过来的时候 我正好在思考这个问题 |
[25:09] | The answer, of course, lies in those vases. | 答案当然就在那些花瓶里 |
[25:15] | These two has three layers of decorative rock, | 这两个花瓶里都有三层装饰石 |
[25:18] | each one a different color. | 每层颜色不同 |
[25:19] | This one has two layers, | 这个只有两层 |
[25:22] | but the mineral residue on the glass indicates | 但从玻璃上的矿物残留可以看出 |
[25:24] | that it was full till very recently. | 它直到最近都是满的 |
[25:26] | Many of the stones stolen | 斯瓦巴特交易所失窃的宝石里 |
[25:27] | from the Svalbard Exchange were uncut diamonds. | 很多都是未切割的粗钻石 |
[25:30] | They happen to look exactly like decorative rocks. | 看上去正好和装饰石非常相似 |
[25:34] | Now, if you’d just stolen some, | 如果你刚偷了一些粗钻石 |
[25:36] | this vase would be an ideal hiding place. | 这个花瓶就是窝藏赃物的最佳地点 |
[25:38] | I’m guessing that whichever co-conspirator | 我猜刚刚抢了 |
[25:41] | just relieved Mr. Guthrie of his share | 格思里那份钻石的同伙 |
[25:42] | of the diamonds thought the same thing. | 也是这么想 |
[25:44] | He was, however, in a hurry. | 不过 他实在太过匆忙 |
[25:53] | He might have missed one. | 以至于不小心遗漏了一颗 |
[25:56] | You’re telling us that’s a…? | 你是说那是一颗… |
[25:57] | Uncut diamond. | 未切割的粗钻石 |
[25:58] | Let’s get some more detectives down here. | 多去叫些警探过来 |
[26:00] | I want to start a full-scale canvass. | 我要对整间公寓全面搜查 |
[26:05] | Looks like we have a murder on our hands. | 看来我们面对的是一起谋杀案 |
[26:09] | Look, it’s almost 6:00. | 快6点了 |
[26:10] | We have to start getting ready. | 我们得准备一下 |
[26:13] | Oh, right. Dinner with your family. | 对了 和你的家人共进晚餐 |
[26:15] | Well, as you said, this is now a murder investigation. | 就像你说的 我们调查的是谋杀案 |
[26:18] | You’ll understand if I can’t make it. | 要是我去不了 我想你能谅解 |
[26:21] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[26:26] | And I would never have been able | 我永远不可能 |
[26:27] | to prove that you were a murderer. | 证明你是杀人凶手 |
[26:31] | Joan, you’re here. Excellent. | 乔恩 你来啦 太好了 |
[26:33] | I was just telling your family about my work. | 我正和你的家人聊我的工作 |
[26:35] | Hi there. | 你们好 |
[26:37] | This lovely young lady is Gabrielle. | 这位美丽的小姐是加布里埃尔 |
[26:39] | She’s your brother’s girlfriend; | 她是你兄弟的女友 |
[26:40] | soon, I expect, fiancée. | 我想不久就会成为未婚妻 |
[26:42] | It’s so nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于和你见面了 |
[26:44] | It’s so nice to meet you. | 见到你也很高兴 |
[26:45] | Oren talks about you all the time. | 奥伦一直提起你 |
[26:47] | What happened to “This is a murder investigation”? | 你不是说要调查谋杀案吗 |
[26:49] | In a bit of a lull right now, actually. | 实际上 现在暂时没事 |
[26:51] | We’re awaiting the results of the DNA tests on the blood. | 我们正在等血迹的DNA测试结果 |
[26:53] | And I saw a chance to spend some time with your family, | 正好抽空和你的家人聚聚 |
[26:56] | and I took it. | 所以我就来了 |
[26:57] | Joan, is it true you helped prove the CIO of Canon Ebersole | 乔恩 你协助证明佳能·艾博索投资总监的秘书 |
[27:02] | had a secretary who killed five people? | 是杀害了五个人的凶手 是真的吗 |
[27:04] | Uh, not really. I just helped out a little. | 谈不上 我只是帮了点小忙 |
[27:07] | She was instrumental in solving that case. | 那次多亏了她才能顺利破案 |
[27:09] | She also went to the trouble of saving my life. | 她还不辞辛苦地救我一命 |
[27:11] | Quite a promising detective in her own right. | 简直就是独当一面 大有前途的侦探 |
[27:13] | I’m not a detective. | 我可不是侦探 |
[27:14] | I just, I’m along for the ride for a while. | 我只是凑个热闹罢了 |
[27:17] | You’re being modest. | 你太谦虚了 |
[27:18] | That’s not the only case she’s helped me solve. | 她帮我破的案子不止那一起 |
[27:21] | Hard to picture what she does, isn’t it? | 很难想象她的工作什么样的 是吧 |
[27:24] | “Sober companion.” | “康戒陪护” |
[27:25] | When I first heard that term, | 我第一次听到这个词的时候 |
[27:27] | I couldn’t imagine what it entailed, and I’m an addict. | 我还是个瘾君子 对此一无所知 |
[27:32] | She practices quite a unique specialty, your daughter. | 您的女儿从事着一项非常独特的专业工作 |
[27:34] | She rebuilds lives from the ground up. | 她帮助别人重获新生 |
[27:37] | You can measure her success in careers restored. | 帮助别人重拾工作就是她的成功 |
[27:41] | In my case, criminals caught and in lives saved. | 对于我 就是罪犯绳之于法 生命得以挽救 |
[27:46] | Interesting. | 挺有意思的 |
[27:48] | Never thought of it like that. | 从没这么想过 |
[27:49] | Of course you haven’t. | 你当然没有 |
[27:51] | You’ve raised a modest daughter. | 你培养了一个谦虚的女儿 |
[27:52] | She would never say such a thing. | 她从来不会说这些事 |
[27:54] | Shall we order? | 我们能点菜了吗 |
[27:55] | I hear the rabbit is a-ma-zing. | 听说这的兔肉很不错 |
[28:02] | I know you’re gonna blow this off, | 我知道你对此不以为然 |
[28:03] | but I’m gonna say it anyway: thank you. | 但我还是要说 谢谢 |
[28:07] | I’ve never been able to make my family understand what I do. | 我从没能让家人理解我的工作 |
[28:11] | Yes, well, I meant very little of what I said. | 我的话其实没什么用 |
[28:14] | There’s the blowing-off part. | “不以为然”开始了 |
[28:16] | I know my audience. | 我了解我的听众 |
[28:17] | I simply told them what they wanted to hear. | 我只是说了他们想听的话 |
[28:23] | They’re nice people, your family, | 你的家人都是好人 |
[28:25] | but they are, at their core, conventional. | 但他们的传统根深蒂固 |
[28:29] | You make an effort to appear conventional, | 你努力表现得传统 |
[28:32] | but I know, Watson, you share my love of all that is bizarre | 但我知道 华生 你和我一样热爱 |
[28:36] | and outside the humdrum routine of ordinary life. | 那些打破常规和离经叛道的事 |
[28:38] | Your family will never understand this, | 你的家人永远不会理解这些 |
[28:41] | so I gave them some words that they would understand. | 所以我说了些他们能理解的话 |
[28:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:49] | I’m just curious | 我只是好奇 |
[28:50] | as to who Justin Guthrie might have collaborated with | 谁会是贾斯丁·格思里 |
[28:53] | to rob the diamond exchange. | 盗窃珠宝交易所的同伙 |
[28:55] | I’ve been sifting through his phone in my downtime. | 我在空闲的时候查看了他的手机 |
[28:57] | That’s the dead guy’s phone? Isn’t that evidence? | 这是死者的手机 这不是证物吗 |
[28:59] | Yeah, well, I will give it back when I’m finished. | 是啊 我看完了就还回去 |
[29:02] | He stored three phone numbers in his notes section. | 他在记事本里存了三个电话号码 |
[29:05] | Each one has just a first name next to it: | 每一个的前面都有一个名字 |
[29:07] | Jeremy, Amelie, Alex. | 杰瑞米艾米丽埃里克斯 |
[29:10] | These are the names of three people | 这三个人都是审判他的 |
[29:11] | with whom he served on the jury. | 陪审团成员 |
[29:13] | So they kept in touch. | 所以说他们还有联络 |
[29:16] | Have you served jury service? | 你做过陪审团吗 |
[29:18] | Did you have any desire | 你在审判之后 |
[29:20] | to see those people again when it was over? | 还想再见到那些人吗 |
[29:31] | It’s 3:00 in the morning! | 现在是凌晨三点 |
[29:35] | It’s nearly finished. Don’t turn it down. | 快结束了 别把声音关小 |
[29:36] | I’m basking. | 我正陶醉呢 |
[29:39] | Can’t you bask in the morning? | 你不能天亮了再陶醉吗 |
[29:42] | It’s this case, Watson. | 是因为这个案子 华生 |
[29:44] | It renews one’s faith in the profession. | 它改变了一些人对职业的信念 |
[29:47] | It’s a life of boundless surprises, detective work. | 侦探工作总是充满无限的惊喜 |
[29:51] | Do I have to find you a drug test? | 我是不是要对你做个药检 |
[29:54] | These are the four men who broke | 这四个人在2010年 |
[29:56] | into the Leviathan in 2010. | 闯入利维坦 |
[29:58] | Now, we’ve already met Charles Briggs, | 我们已经见过了查尔斯·布里格斯 |
[30:00] | lock-pick and locksmith extraordinaire. | 技艺非凡的开锁专家 |
[30:03] | This is Vance Paulson. | 这是范斯·鲍尔森 |
[30:05] | He was the inside man. | 他是内鬼 |
[30:06] | The late Carter Averill, | 最新发现的卡特·阿弗里尔 |
[30:08] | organizer of the crime, genius. | 案子的主谋 天才 |
[30:10] | He mastered everything from computer coding | 他从计算机编程到监控软件 |
[30:12] | to surveillance software. | 无所不能 |
[30:14] | And, finally, David Retts, PhD in electrical engineering. | 最后是大卫·瑞茨 电子工程博士 |
[30:19] | Nothing about this is making me want to bask. | 这些东西一点也不让我陶醉 |
[30:22] | I haven’t got to the good bit yet. | 我还没说到重点 |
[30:24] | We already know that Justin Guthrie’s programming skills | 我们已知贾斯丁·格思里有高超的编程技术 |
[30:27] | allowed him to perform much the same function as Carter Averill. | 这使他的作用和卡特·阿弗里尔基本相同 |
[30:32] | Now let’s meet some of his fellow jurors. | 再让我们来看看他的陪审团伙伴们 |
[30:36] | Alex Wilson worked as an electrical engineer | 埃里克斯·威尔逊曾是电子工程师 |
[30:40] | until his employer forced early retirement on him. | 直到老板逼他提前退休 |
[30:43] | Jeremy Lopez, | 杰瑞米·洛佩兹 |
[30:44] | son of a locksmith. | 锁匠之子 |
[30:46] | paid his way through school by plying his father’s trade. | 凭继承父业赚来的钱完成学业 |
[30:50] | So you’re saying that Justin Guthrie committed this robbery | 你是说这次盗窃是贾斯丁·格思里联合 |
[30:54] | with other members of the jury? | 陪审团成员一起做的 |
[30:55] | Probably started as a joke. | 也许开始时只是句玩笑 |
[30:57] | Jurors spend a lot of time together. | 陪审员呆在一起的时间很长 |
[30:58] | Lots of idle chitchat, hmm? | 就没事闲聊啊 |
[31:00] | They noted that between them, they had the same skill set | 他们意识到窃贼的合作模式 |
[31:03] | as the thieves they were trying. | 他们几人联手也能办到 |
[31:04] | Once Justin Guthrie spotted the coded programming language, | 当贾斯丁·格思里破解了那套编译语言后 |
[31:07] | things turned serious. | 玩笑话就成真了 |
[31:09] | They realized they’d been handed the recipe | 他们意识到这套语言 |
[31:11] | for making millions of dollars. | 可以让他们大赚一笔 |
[31:13] | So, who was the inside man? | 那么 内鬼是谁呢 |
[31:16] | This is Amelie Widomski, | 这位是艾米丽·威东斯基 |
[31:19] | a homemaker from Roosevelt Island. | 来自罗斯福岛的家庭主妇 |
[31:21] | I couldn’t make any sense of it until I noticed | 开始我百思不得其解 但随后我注意到 |
[31:23] | that she’d written her maiden name on some paperwork. | 她在做文书时曾写过娘家姓 |
[31:26] | Amelie Widomski was born | 艾米丽·威东斯基未出嫁前叫 |
[31:27] | “Amelie Baton Verde.” | “艾米丽·巴顿·威耶” |
[31:29] | Green stick. | 绿色的指挥棒 |
[31:31] | The manager of the Svalbard Diamond Exchange | 斯瓦巴特钻石交易所的经理 |
[31:33] | is her brother. | 正是她兄弟 |
[31:37] | Whether he was in on it or whether she just used | 不管他是有份参与 还是被家人利用 |
[31:39] | the family connection to gain access during working hours, | 在工作时间放人进去 |
[31:42] | these are the four people who robbed | 总之这四人就是两天前抢劫 |
[31:45] | the Svalbard Diamond Exchange two days ago. | 斯瓦巴特钻石交易所的劫犯 |
[31:47] | And one of them is killing the others | 而且其中一人想独吞 |
[31:49] | to keep the proceeds. | 就追杀其他三人 |
[31:51] | Okay, ten jurors, two alternates. | 一共十位陪审员 两位候补 |
[31:52] | The only surviving juror we couldn’t find is Alex Wilson. | 只有埃里克斯·威尔逊 我们没找到 |
[31:55] | That’s the engineer. | 是那个工程师 |
[31:56] | You think he has something to do with this, right? | 你认为案子和他有牵连 对吧 |
[31:58] | So, assuming you’re right about what happened, | 如果你是对的 |
[32:00] | he’s probably in the wind. | 可能他已经觉出不对了 |
[32:03] | Seems like he could be our guy. | 这么看来他最有嫌疑 |
[32:04] | Maybe, but I believe | 也许 但我觉得 |
[32:06] | our killer is standing in that room. | 凶手应该正站在那个房间里 |
[32:07] | That man is named Jeremy Lopez. | 那人名叫杰瑞米·洛佩兹 |
[32:09] | Even from here, you can see his face is injured. | 隔这么远 你都能看到他脸上的伤 |
[32:11] | You think Justin Guthrie did that to him? | 你觉得是贾斯丁·格思里干的 |
[32:13] | Should be easy enough to find out. | 要证明这点容易得很 |
[32:17] | Ladies and gentlemen, um, | 女士们 先生们 |
[32:19] | so I’d like to start by thanking you all | 首先我要感谢你们赶来 |
[32:21] | for fulfilling your civic duty. | 履行你们的公民义务 |
[32:22] | The justice system called, | 列位是受司法体制召唤 |
[32:24] | 12 of you answered. Yes. | 而组成了12人陪审团 |
[32:26] | Unfortunately, it seems that | 但不幸的是 你们当中 |
[32:29] | four of your number have become criminals themselves, | 有四位却成了罪犯 |
[32:32] | and one of those four | 他们的其中一位 |
[32:34] | is now a murderer. | 现在已经杀了人 |
[32:37] | Shocking, I know. | 很震惊吧 |
[32:38] | But we have obtained a sample | 我们现在已经得到 |
[32:41] | of the murderer’s blood. | 凶手的血样 |
[32:42] | Now it’s a simple case of comparing your DNA | 现在只需把各位的DNA和血样 |
[32:46] | to that sample, | 做个对比 |
[32:47] | and we’ll have our killer. | 就能揪出凶手 |
[32:49] | Okay, you can start. | 行 开始吧 |
[32:53] | Please, bear in mind, | 请记住 |
[32:54] | we cannot force you to give samples. | 我们是无法强迫你们接受取样的 |
[32:56] | But you’ve already demonstrated | 各位在成为陪审员时 |
[32:57] | your civic-mindedness by serving as jurors, | 已经展现出自己的公民责任心 |
[32:59] | and I’m sure that the innocent amongst you will relish | 应该会乐于帮助我们 |
[33:02] | the chance to help catch a murderer. | 抓到真凶吧 |
[33:05] | If, however, you recently | 但如果 有人最近 |
[33:07] | did murder Justin Guthrie, | 真的杀了贾斯丁·格思里 |
[33:09] | you certainly should not offer a sample. | 那他就不应该接受抽样 |
[33:11] | Uh, that would be folly. | 否则就太傻了 |
[33:18] | Everything all right, Mr. Lopez? | 洛佩兹先生 有问题吗 |
[33:24] | Fine, fine. | 没有 没有 |
[33:28] | All right, everyone, | 那好 各位 |
[33:29] | you can go now. | 你们可以离开了 |
[33:29] | Thank you very much for your time. | 非常感谢大家抽空过来 |
[33:39] | We’ll, uh, keep some people on Lopez and Amelie Widomski, | 我们会找人跟着洛佩兹和艾米丽·威东斯基 |
[33:42] | make sure they don’t try to flee. | 以防他们畏罪潜逃 |
[33:43] | Maybe he gave us that sample because he knew if he didn’t, | 或许他是因为不想现在就被抓住 |
[33:45] | we’d know it was him. | 才接受取样的 |
[33:48] | I know. He seemed pretty confident. | 我也看出来了 他看起来太自信了 |
[33:50] | Why would a killer just hand off his DNA like that? | 真的杀了人 交出DNA时不会那样的 |
[33:52] | I don’t believe he would. | 我也这么觉得 |
[33:54] | Captain. | 警监 |
[33:55] | We just heard from an officer in Irvington, New Jersey. | 有个新泽西州欧文顿的警官说 |
[33:57] | The guy saw our BOLO on Alex Wilson. | 看到了我们对埃里克斯·威尔逊发的通缉令 |
[33:59] | This cop swears he saw Wilson couple days ago. | 说他能肯定几天前看见了威尔逊 |
[34:02] | Gave us an address. | 还给了地址 |
[34:03] | We need to find him. | 我们必须找到他 |
[34:05] | I may have been wrong about Jeremy Lopez, | 也许我错了 不是杰瑞米·洛佩兹 |
[34:07] | and I doubt Amelie Widomski could throw a man | 艾米丽·威东斯基又不大可能把一个男人 |
[34:09] | out of a window, so if Lopez is not our man, | 扔出窗户 所以如果洛佩兹不是凶手 |
[34:12] | then Alex Wilson must be. | 那一定是埃里克斯·威尔逊 |
[34:17] | NYPD! Open up! | 纽约市警察 开门 |
[34:20] | Let’s go. Open up or we’re coming in. | 开门 否则我们就破门了 |
[34:25] | Detective, uh, I’m concerned there’s no need | 探长 我觉得没必要 |
[34:28] | to look for Mr. Wilson inside. | 到里头找威尔逊先生了 |
[34:30] | Not with this many coffin flies around. | 看这么些棺蝇就知道了 |
[34:33] | Coffin flies? | 棺蝇 |
[34:34] | Small, humpbacked members of the Phoridae family. | 一种蚤蝇 个头小 驼背 |
[34:37] | They feed on decaying corpses. | 以腐尸为食 |
[34:39] | They’re congregating on this cardboard. | 它们聚集在这张纸板上 |
[34:53] | Looks like he’s been dead at least two days. | 看来他至少死了两天了 |
[34:55] | He didn’t kill Justin Guthrie yesterday. | 昨天杀贾斯丁·格思里的不是他 |
[35:04] | Oh, good, you’re back. | 你回来了 正好 |
[35:06] | We just got the preliminary DNA results | 在贾斯丁·格思里那采集的DNA |
[35:08] | back from Justin Guthrie’s apartment. | 初步检测结果已经出来了 |
[35:10] | It doesn’t match Jeremy Lopez, it doesn’t match Alex Wilson. | 跟杰瑞米·洛佩兹和埃里克斯·威尔逊都不符 |
[35:14] | It belongs to an Army chaplain by the name of Audrey Higuera. | 它属于一个叫奥德丽·伊格拉的随军牧师 |
[35:19] | What’s her connection to the jury? | 她和陪审团有什么联系 |
[35:21] | As far as we know, she doesn’t have one. | 就我们所知 没有关联 |
[35:23] | Seems rather noble, | 这个奥德丽·伊格拉 |
[35:24] | this Audrey Higuera, doesn’t she? | 看起来挺高尚的样子 |
[35:26] | Very noble indeed. | 真的很高尚 |
[35:28] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[35:30] | Is that because she’s a chaplain or because she has | 是因为她是个牧师 还是因为 |
[35:32] | a “Habitat For Humanity” sticker in her window? | 她的窗户上贴着”仁爱之家” |
[35:34] | I don’t like her because she doesn’t fit. | 是因为她跟我的推理不符 |
[35:36] | It was a beautiful theory, not a hair out of place. | 我的推理多完美 丝丝入扣 |
[35:38] | The first robbery, | 第一起盗窃 |
[35:39] | the team of jurors-turned-criminals | 这个由陪审员组成的犯罪团伙 |
[35:41] | who turned on each other like a pack of rabid dogs. | 就像疯狗一样内讧 |
[35:44] | But this Audrey Higuera– | 但这个奥德丽·伊格拉 |
[35:45] | she doesn’t have any connection to these people. | 她和这群人没半点联系 |
[35:47] | She doesn’t fit anywhere. | 怎么看都不像凶手 |
[35:49] | Well, we found her blood in Justin Guthrie’s apartment. | 但贾斯丁·格思里住所的血迹是她的 |
[35:52] | And someone once said | 某人不是曾经说过 |
[35:53] | once you’ve eliminated the impossible, | 一旦排除了其他可能性 |
[35:55] | whatever remains, no matter how improbable, | 无论剩下的多么不可能 |
[35:57] | is the truth. | 都是真相吗 |
[35:58] | Sounds like a windbag. | 这人听起来满嘴跑火车啊 |
[36:02] | I don’t see anything here that supports the idea | 这里没有任何不对 |
[36:04] | that she was a murderer. | 她不可能是杀人犯 |
[36:05] | Quite the opposite. | 和杀人犯完全相反 |
[36:07] | If I could attribute three miracles to her, | 如果我能在她身上找到三个奇迹 |
[36:07] | 圣徒的认定程序中包括审查这人身上 有没有发生诸如从绝症中康复之类的奇迹 | |
[36:09] | I would nominate her for sainthood. | 我会推举她去当圣徒的 |
[36:12] | Yeah, looks like she’s got the caring for the sick part down. | 是啊 看样子她一直在照顾病人 |
[36:17] | She nursed her sister through cancer. | 她护理过身患癌症的姐妹 |
[36:20] | So, not only is Audrey Higuerra not to be found in her own home, | 奥德丽·伊格拉不仅不在家 |
[36:23] | she’s not even in the country. | 而且身在国外 |
[36:25] | We just found her calendar. | 我们找到了她的日程表 |
[36:27] | Turns out, she was deployed to Kabul a couple weeks ago. | 结果发现她在几周前被派到喀布尔 |
[36:30] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[36:31] | We just found a fresh blood sample, hers, | 我们昨天才在贾斯丁·格思里的住所 |
[36:33] | in Justin Guthrie’s apartment yesterday. | 发现了她的血迹 还是新鲜的 |
[36:35] | We’re waiting on the Army to confirm | 我们在等军队方面确认 |
[36:37] | that she’s posted overseas, | 她是否真的被派出国了 |
[36:38] | but, I mean, look around. | 但说真的 瞧这地方 |
[36:39] | Does it look like anyone’s been here recently? | 看起来像短期内有人居住过吗 |
[36:41] | Can I take back everything I said | 我能收回之前我说的 |
[36:42] | about eliminating the impossible? | 那些不可能之类的话吗 |
[36:44] | Why would you want to do that? | 为什么要收回 |
[36:45] | Because Audrey Higuerra’s sister died of leukemia. | 因为奥德丽·伊格拉的妹妹死于白血病 |
[36:48] | And then once she was gone, Audrey did | 在她妹妹去世之后 奥德丽 |
[36:50] | everything she could to help people with the same disease. | 尽己所能去帮助白血病患者 |
[36:52] | I used to see this at the hospital all the time. | 我以前经常在医院看到这个 |
[36:54] | They give them to bone marrow donors. | 他们把这个给骨髓捐献者作为纪念 |
[36:59] | Do you still have a police detail | 你们是不是还可以随时 |
[37:00] | following Jeremy Lopez? | 传唤杰瑞米·洛佩兹 |
[37:01] | We called it off when the DNA results came back. | DNA结果出来后我们就取消了 |
[37:04] | You need to find him, bring him in immediately. | 你们必须找到并立刻逮捕他 |
[37:14] | I don’t know why I’m back here. | 我不懂我为什么又被带来了 |
[37:16] | I already gave you people my DNA. | 我已经给过你们DNA了 |
[37:17] | Yeah, we had a little problem with that. | 没错 我们在DNA上有些问题问你 |
[37:19] | Something went wrong with one of the swabs. | 药签出了些问题 |
[37:21] | If it’s not too much trouble, we’d like to get a blood sample. | 如果不麻烦的话 我们得取点血样 |
[37:25] | It’s a cleaner read. | 这样更准确 |
[37:27] | I’ve already been very helpful. | 我之前已经很合作了 |
[37:29] | Generous, even. | 也很大度 |
[37:30] | But, honestly, I don’t like needles. | 不过老实说 我不太喜欢针头 |
[37:33] | I don’t see why I should… | 我不明白为什么还要 |
[37:33] | There they are. | 来了 |
[37:34] | The evasions and rhetorical curlicues | 找借口 绕圈子 |
[37:36] | of a man with something to hide. | 说明这个人有隐瞒 |
[37:37] | I don’t have anything to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[37:39] | You had leukemia; is that correct, Jeremy? | 你得过白血病 对吧 杰瑞米 |
[37:42] | Yeah. Five years ago. | 是的 五年前得过 |
[37:43] | – I’m better now. – Good. | -我已经好转了 -很好 |
[37:45] | And you’re better because of | 你是接受了骨髓移植 |
[37:46] | a bone marrow transplant, right? | 才好起来的 对吧 |
[37:48] | Did you know that one of the side effects | 你知不知道骨髓移植的一个副作用 |
[37:50] | of a bone marrow transplant is that your body | 就是你的身体会开始产生 |
[37:53] | begins to manufacture cells that bear the DNA of your donor? | 骨髓捐献者的DNA |
[37:56] | Right. | 没错 |
[37:57] | And bone marrow manufactures blood. | 骨髓生成血细胞 |
[37:59] | So you know that every recipient of a transplant | 所以你也知道接受移植的人 |
[38:02] | walks around with the DNA of their donor | 会流着与捐献者 |
[38:04] | coursing through their veins. | 相同DNA的血液 |
[38:05] | But the DNA in your skin, your hair, your saliva, | 但你皮肤 毛发 唾液中的DNA |
[38:09] | that’s all your own. | 还是你自己的 |
[38:12] | The blood that we found at Justin Guthrie’s apartment, | 我们在贾斯丁·格思里公寓发现的血液 |
[38:14] | it bears the DNA of Audrey Higuerra, | 证实符合奥德丽·伊格拉的DNA |
[38:17] | but it came from your body. | 但那是从你身上来的 |
[38:19] | You knew that you could give us a saliva sample, | 你清楚你可以给我们唾液样本 |
[38:21] | because the DNA wouldn’t match the blood | 因为不会和我们在犯罪现场 |
[38:24] | that we found at the crime scene. | 发现的血液样本相符 |
[38:26] | I cannot believe that you are dragging my illness into this. | 难以置信你居然把我的病扯进来 |
[38:31] | You stole $40 million, and then you murdered two people. | 你偷了四千万美元 谋杀了两个人 |
[38:36] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[38:38] | Don’t call me. | 别再打电话给我 |
[38:39] | Don’t expect me to cooperate. | 别指望我会合作 |
[38:40] | Oh, we don’t need your cooperation. | 我们不需要你合作 |
[38:46] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[38:47] | Court order. | 法院指令 |
[38:48] | Compels you to give us a blood sample. | 要求你给我们一份血样 |
[38:51] | We neglected to mention that we had that when we first came in. | 我们一开始进来的时候忘了说这个 |
[38:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:55] | Well, we just didn’t want | 好吧 我们只是不想 |
[38:56] | to deny ourselves the pleasure of watching you squirm. | 错过你垂死挣扎的样子 |
[39:00] | You give us enough to arrest | 我们已经有充分的理由 |
[39:02] | Amelie Widomski for her part in the robbery, and who knows? | 因参与抢劫逮捕艾米丽·威东斯基 然后呢 |
[39:04] | Maybe a parole board will see you before you’re dead. | 也许临死前 你会和假释裁决会见一面 |
[39:17] | Such a shame. | 真无聊 |
[39:19] | Those bottles cost $500 apiece. | 这些每瓶值500美元 |
[39:23] | You’d think if they wanted to thank me with champagne, | 他们在用香槟感谢我之前 |
[39:25] | they’d go to the trouble of finding out if I drink first. | 应该先问问我喝不喝酒 |
[39:29] | Have a glass if you like. | 你想喝的话请随意 |
[39:31] | You figured out Audrey Higuerra was a bone marrow donor. | 是你发现奥德丽·伊格拉是位骨髓捐献者 |
[39:34] | Pretty sure that’s not a good idea. | 送你酒的确不是好主意 |
[39:37] | Is the smell gonna bother you? | 是酒味令你厌烦吗 |
[39:41] | I suppose being proven right is the best gift of all. | 我的推理是正确的 那就是最好的礼物 |
[39:45] | There was no genius | 绝不会有人能 |
[39:47] | who independently cracked The Leviathan. | 独自闯入利维坦 |
[39:49] | It was a question of copying the original team. | 他们只是复制前辈的做法 |
[39:53] | So that means you still might be | 所以这么看来你仍然是 |
[39:55] | the smartest person in the world. | 世界上最聪明的人 |
[39:56] | I would never suggest that. | 我从没那么说过 |
[39:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:59] | I think that’s the first time | 你还头一次 |
[40:00] | I’ve ever heard you say anything remotely modest. | 说点谦虚的话 |
[40:02] | It’s not modesty. | 我不是谦虚 |
[40:03] | There’s just no reliable way to test the hypothesis. | 只是没有可靠的方法来检验假设 |
[40:10] | Triplets? | 三胞胎 |
[40:21] | Mom? | 妈 |
[40:22] | I know I’m not supposed to come see you | 我知道我不应该在你工作 |
[40:24] | while you’re out on a job, | 的时候找你 |
[40:25] | but you did give me your card the other night. | 但你那晚给了我名片 |
[40:29] | I was hoping to talk to my daughter. | 我希望能和我女儿谈谈 |
[40:31] | Mm, please, come in. | 当然 请进 |
[40:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:36] | I’ll leave you two to chat. | 你们俩聊着 |
[40:42] | It’s, uh… nice. | 这儿 挺好的 |
[40:47] | I’ve never seen anything like it, | 我没见过这样的屋子 |
[40:48] | but it seems like, uh, it suits your client. | 不过看起来很适合你的客户 |
[40:52] | So, you just wanted to come over here to see where I’m staying? | 你难道只是过来看看我住在什么地方 |
[40:55] | I know you think that I don’t like your new career. | 我知道你觉得我不喜欢你的新工作 |
[41:00] | To put it mildly. | 别太发火 |
[41:01] | You’re right, I don’t like it. | 你说的没错 我是不喜欢 |
[41:03] | But not for the reasons that you think. | 但不是因为你想的那些原因 |
[41:06] | I’m not happy that you’re a sober companion | 我不开心是因为做一个康戒陪护 |
[41:08] | because it never seems to make you happy. | 并不会让你开心 |
[41:11] | How do you know what makes me happy? | 你又不知道什么能让我开心 |
[41:12] | I know because you’re my daughter. | 你是我女儿 我当然知道 |
[41:23] | After you left medicine, after what happened with Liam, | 自从廉姆那件事 自从你放弃医学之后 |
[41:27] | I’ve always thought that this job | 我一直认为这个工作 |
[41:29] | was something that you picked out of… | 是你为了 怎么说呢 为了 |
[41:32] | I don’t know, out of a sense of duty. | 逃避责任而选择的 |
[41:36] | When you came to dinner the other night, | 当你那晚来参加晚餐 |
[41:38] | when the two of you talked about Sherlock’s work, | 当你俩谈论夏洛克的工作时 |
[41:41] | I saw something in you. | 我从你眼中看到了一些东西 |
[41:45] | There was a spark. | 一些闪光的东西 |
[41:47] | A sense of excitement. | 是让你兴奋的东西 |
[41:49] | I haven’t seen that in you in a long time. | 我很久都没见过你那样了 |
[41:53] | You like what he does. | 你喜欢他做的那些事 |
[41:56] | Yes, okay, I enjoy it. | 好的 没错 我是喜欢 |
[41:58] | But I’m not a detective, Mom. | 但我不是侦探 妈 |
[42:01] | And I’m almost done working with Sherlock, | 而且我快要结束夏洛克的工作了 |
[42:02] | and then it’s on to another client. | 然后会接待下一个客户 |
[42:04] | Will the next client make you happy? | 下一个客户能让你开心吗 |
[42:09] | People find their paths in the strangest of ways. | 人们总在不经意间发现他们的喜好 |
[42:15] | So sorry to interrupt. | 非常抱歉打扰你们 |
[42:16] | I’ve just, I’ve seen | 我只是看到 |
[42:17] | the most incredible thing on the news. | 新闻里在播一件不可思议的事 |
[42:19] | I’m quite sure you’d want to see it. | 我相信你想看看 |
[42:21] | The police are puzzled by the sudden and unexplained return | 警方对于梵·高的杰作《圣母怜子图》 |
[42:24] | of Vincent Van Gogh’s masterpiece, Piet? | 的不寻常方式回归感到疑惑 |
[42:27] | It was delivered by courier to the head | 它是被快递员直接送给 |
[42:28] | of the Aster Museum of Modern Art. | 紫菀现代艺术博物馆馆长 |
[42:30] | The NYPD is speculating that the thief must have been | 纽约警察局推测窃贼肯定是 |
[42:33] | suffering from a guilty conscience, | 受不了良心的谴责所以归还 |
[42:35] | but the exact motive for the return | 但是归还的具体动机 |
[42:37] | remains a mystery. | 还是个迷 |