Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] You look worse. 你气色不太好
[00:17] I think we should take your temperature again. 再给你测一下体温吧
[00:18] No need. It just dropped one degree 不用了 上一次量完后
[00:21] since we last checked. 只降了一度
[00:23] Well, that still puts you at 101. 不管怎样还是有38.5度
[00:34] Dead man found in an abandoned building. 废楼里发现了死尸
[00:36] Detective Bell has extended an invitation. 贝尔探员发出了邀请
[00:39] Tea will have to wait. 茶等会儿再喝
[00:40] This might be a good time to remind you 这个时候我应该提醒你
[00:41] that the NYPD doesn’t actually pay you to consult. 事实上纽约警察局没给你发工资
[00:44] Watson, you should know by now, 华生 现在你应该知道
[00:46] boredom is far more dangerous 比起感冒发烧
[00:47] to my health than any fever. 无所事事更危害我的健康
[00:57] You look awful. 你的气色很差
[01:00] Well, at least I still have my eyes. 还好我的眼睛还不差
[01:02] That makes three of us. 我们来这就是因为他
[01:05] No wallet, no I.D. 身上没有钱包 没有身份证
[01:08] All we know is male,white, 我们只知道他是男性 白人
[01:09] mid to late 40s, and the shots he took to the face, 年近50 脸部中枪
[01:12] near-contact wounds. 两处枪伤挨得很近
[01:14] Thought you could take a look before we wrap up the scene, 我想你应该在清理现场前来看看
[01:16] but that was before I knew you were dying. 但之前我不知道你病得奄奄一息了
[01:19] No shell casings, no skull fragments, no gray matter. 没有弹壳 没有头骨碎片 没有灰质
[01:24] He was killed elsewhere, and then dumped here. 他在别处被杀 被移尸至此
[01:26] Yeah, tell me something I don’t know. 说点我不知道的吧
[01:28] A pig’s orgasm lasts up to 30 minutes. 猪的性高潮可以持续30分钟
[01:30] Hey, I’m not your mother, I’m not your nurse, 我不是你母亲 不是你的护士
[01:33] but if you die of exposure out here, 但如果你因为在这着凉而英年早逝
[01:34] I’m pretty sure your father’s not gonna send me 我很确信你父亲不会给我
[01:36] my next check, okay? 发工资了 好吗
[02:06] Comfortable shoes, but not tennis shoes. 鞋很舒适 但不是网球鞋
[02:08] He was on his feet all day, 他一整天都站着
[02:09] but he didn’t have a job that permitted casual footwear. 但是他的工作不允许他穿休闲鞋
[02:13] You throw in the dry-erase marker stains on his fingers 从他手指上马克笔留下的污渍
[02:15] and the laser pointer in his breast pocket, 和他胸前暗袋里的激光笔
[02:17] I’d say that he was a professor 可以看出他
[02:19] of East Asian Studies who’s been to Thailand 是为从事东亚研究的教授
[02:21] in the last few weeks. 几周前还去过泰国
[02:24] Ratty cotton thread on his wrist, 他的手腕上缠着烂棉线
[02:25] it’s a Sai sin bracelet, 是一种泰国的赎罪手链
[02:27] attached to one’s hand when one enters 去过泰国佛寺的人
[02:29] a Thai Buddhist monastery. 都会系上它
[02:31] Designed to unravel and fall away over time. 只有时间够久才能磨开它
[02:34] Judging by the wear and tear on that one 根据手链的磨损程度
[02:35] and assuming he kept a regular shower schedule, 考虑到他会定期洗澡
[02:37] I would say that he got it approximately ten days ago. 我猜测他是在十天前戴上的手链
[02:41] All right, I’ll contact the local universities. 好的 我会联系当地大学
[02:43] University– singular. 是一所大学 只有一所
[02:45] Garrison. 加里森
[02:47] Why Garrison? 为什么是加里森
[02:48] His tie, yellow and blue, 他的领带 黄蓝相间
[02:50] the latter is a particular shade, 蓝色是个特别的底色
[02:52] Garrison Blue, school colors. 是加里森的标志性颜色
[02:54] All right, I’ll contact Garrison. 好吧 我会联系加里森
[02:56] Don’t ask for Professor Trent Annunzio. 不要问特伦特·阿农奇奥教授
[03:01] I’m afraid he’s quite dead. 恐怕他已经死了
[03:27] I met Trent five years ago. 我五年前认识的特伦特
[03:30] He was teaching in Beijing, and I was his student. 他在北京教书 我曾是他的学生
[03:33] I moved here for him. We married two years ago. 我为他搬到这 我们两年前结的婚
[03:36] Can you think of anyone 你能想到什么人
[03:37] who might’ve wished your husband harm? 可能想伤害你丈夫吗
[03:40] He was a professor, a normal person. 他是个教授 只是个普通人
[03:47] 来电 劳教科 雷克岛
[03:49] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[03:51] Hello. 你好
[03:52] Joanie, hey. It’s me. 乔恩妮 是我
[03:56] Liam? 廉姆
[03:57] I’m sorry. I feel 对不起 我觉得
[03:59] I’m not being very helpful. 我帮不上什么忙
[04:01] It’s just, Trent was a good man. 只是 特伦特真是个大好人
[04:04] No enemies. 没有死对头
[04:04] Actually, Mrs. Annunzio, I find that hard to believe. 阿农奇奥女士 我知道这很难相信
[04:09] He was… he was shot in one eye, and then the other 他一只眼睛遭到枪击 另一只眼睛也是
[04:14] at extremely close range. 两处枪伤位置接近
[04:15] That’s visceral, personal. 凶手对他恨之入骨
[04:18] Not a natural way to kill. 这不是一般的杀人手段
[04:20] Not unless you bore a grudge or were sending a message. 可能是为了泄愤 或者传递某种信息
[04:25] A message? 信息
[04:27] When was the last time you saw him? 你最后一次见他是什么时候
[04:28] Yesterday morning. 昨天早上
[04:29] He had several classes, then a department meeting at night. 他有几节课 晚上有一个学院会议
[04:33] There have been many of late. 开到很晚结束
[04:35] Any idea what they were about? 知道会议的内容吗
[04:37] He never said. 他没有提过
[04:42] Watson, we feared we’d lost you. 华生 还以为你走丢了
[04:45] We’re off to Garrison to speak with 我们要去加里森
[04:46] the dead man’s colleagues. 找死者的同事谈话
[04:48] Is it okay if I peel off for a little while? 我能独自行动一会儿吗
[04:51] Off to Rikers? My eyes may be red, 去雷克岛吗 虽然我眼睛发红
[04:54] but I can still read your caller I.D. 但我还是能看到你的来电显示
[04:56] What is he, a friend in trouble? 他是谁 遇到麻烦的朋友吗
[04:58] An old client. 一个老客户
[04:59] Very well. I’ll keep you apprised 好极了 我会发短信
[05:01] as to our location via text. 告诉你我们的方位
[05:03] Great. 好的
[05:07] You were his teaching assistant, correct? 你曾是他的助教 对吗
[05:09] For the last four years. 过去的四年一直是
[05:10] His wife told us he had to work late last night. 他的妻子告诉我们他昨晚工作到很晚
[05:12] Something about a department meeting. 因为学院的会议
[05:14] He left here after his last class got out at 5:30. 他在5点半上完最后一节课后就离开了
[05:17] If there were a meeting, I would’ve heard about it. 如果有会议 我不可能不知道
[05:19] Think maybe he lied to his wife? 可能他对妻子撒谎了
[05:21] Or she lied to us? 也可能是她对我们撒谎了
[05:41] Professor Annunzio was chair of the department. 阿农奇奥教授是系主任
[05:43] May I assume that he had his pick 我想他有权自己选择
[05:45] of the offices on this floor? 使用哪间办公室
[05:51] It’s interesting. 有趣了
[05:54] I’ll be out here if you need anything. 如有需要随时效劳
[05:56] Sort of cramped for a department chair, huh? 对于系主任来说这个办公室有点小气
[06:01] Appointment book. 记事簿
[06:03] Maybe it’ll tell us what he got up to last night. 可能会告诉我们他昨晚去哪了
[06:05] Unlikely he would notate trips 可能他会用符号标注
[06:07] to an underground Chinese gambling parlor. 去华人地下赌场
[06:09] Excuse me? 你说什么
[06:10] That’s what he was doing last night. 他昨晚就在干那个
[06:12] I know you’re just waiting for me 我就知道你在等我问你
[06:14] to ask you why you think that. 为什么会这么想
[06:17] Why do you think that? 那你为什么这么想呢
[06:18] I’m glad you asked. It was the thirteens. 问得好 是因为那些”13″
[06:21] His apartment was 13, his cell phone number ends in 1313, 他的公寓是13号 手机尾号是1313
[06:25] and he chose this office, number 13, 他选了这间13号办公室
[06:27] when he could have had the far brighter and more spacious 而他本可以选对面更大更宽敞的
[06:29] office across the way, number 14. 14号办公室
[06:31] Why? Because 14 is an unlucky number 为什么不呢 因为14在中国的赌局中
[06:34] in Chinese gambling. 不吉利
[06:35] 13, quite the opposite. 而13 恰恰相反
[06:37] Annunzio spoke fluent Mandarin. 阿农奇奥说一口流利的普通话
[06:38] Surely he could talk his way into the mahjong 他当然可以自如地在唐人街的
[06:39] or Pai Gow parlors in Chinatown. 麻将馆或牌九厅同别人交流
[06:42] Maybe he’s a gambler. 也许他是个赌徒
[06:43] Doesn’t mean he was gambling last night. 但也不代表他昨晚就在赌博
[06:47] Did you not notice his underwear earlier? 你之前注意过他的内衣吗
[06:49] Bright red boxers, hmm? 大红色的平角内裤
[06:51] Customary for Chinese gamblers to wear red for good luck. 通常中国赌徒们都穿红色 代表好运
[06:55] His clothes reeked of cigarettes, 他的衣服散发着烟味
[06:57] but his teeth were bright white, not smoker-yellow. 但他的牙齿洁白如玉 而不是烟黄色
[07:01] He was gambling, and he was gambling in a smoky room. 他在赌博 在一个烟雾缭绕的房间里
[07:04] Starting to think you’re right. 我想你是对的
[07:07] Mahjong tiles. 麻将牌
[07:10] Those are different sizes, they’re different colors. 它们尺寸不同 颜色不同
[07:12] They’re clearly from different sets. 不是来自同一副牌
[07:14] Now, mahjong tiles come in pairs. 麻将牌都是成套的
[07:15] Why would he hold onto one of each? 他为什么拿着单张的牌
[07:17] Because these tiles aren’t for playing. 因为这些牌不是用来玩的
[07:20] They’re membership cards to underground casinos. 它们是地下赌场的会员卡
[07:23] Aren’t you gonna ask me how I knew that? 你是不是要问我 我怎么知道的
[07:28] Fine. Whatever. 好吧 不管如何
[07:29] When I worked Vice, poker clubs would give out 我在缉捕队工作过 扑克俱乐部
[07:31] personalized chips to repeat customers 会给常客个性化的筹码
[07:33] to reward loyalty and weed out cops. 作为奖励 同时剔除警察
[07:36] Show these, skip the line. 出示这些 就可以进场
[07:38] Chinatown Vice can tell us 唐人街缉捕队可以告诉我们
[07:40] which parlors use which tiles. 每家赌场用哪种牌
[07:44] Wow, you, you look incredible. 你好像一脸惊讶
[07:45] Yeah, well, you look terrible. 是啊 你好像情况不妙
[07:48] You’re using again. 你又碰毒品了
[07:50] What’s the old saying, 老话怎么说来着
[07:51] “Rehab is for quitters”? 懦夫才需要恢复名誉
[07:54] What do you want, Liam? 廉姆 你想要什么
[07:56] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[07:57] If by “help” you mean bail… 如果你的帮助是指保释…
[07:59] I don’t. 不是
[08:02] You want to tell me what you did? 你要告诉我你做了什么吗
[08:03] According to the cops? 警方的说法吗
[08:05] Hit-and-run. 肇事逃逸
[08:06] I don’t think that I did it, okay? 我不认为是这样 好吗
[08:08] What do you mean, you don’t think that you did it? 什么叫你不认为是这样
[08:09] I partied a couple nights ago, I passed out. 前几天晚上我去狂欢了 我喝晕了
[08:12] I wake up in the morning, there’s these two cops 早上醒来时 两个警察
[08:13] banging on my door, saying that I ran a red light 拍我的门 说我凌晨2点
[08:17] on 2 a.m. in the morning, 闯了红灯
[08:18] I clipped some lady’s car and sent her to the hospital. 撞了一个女士的车 致使她进了医院
[08:24] Why’d they think it was you? 他们凭什么说是你
[08:25] Because somebody got a picture of my car speeding away 因为有人照到了我的车飞驰而去的照片
[08:29] and got the license plate and everything. 照片里有汽车牌照等等
[08:31] It wasn’t me, okay? 那不是我 好吗
[08:32] Joanie, you know how bad 乔恩妮 你知道我对钥匙这些
[08:33] I’ve always been with my keys. 总是丢三落四
[08:34] I probably left them in the car. 我可能把它忘在车里了
[08:36] Somebody saw it, took it for a joyride… 有人看到了 开着它飙车
[08:38] Liam! 廉姆
[08:38] Look, I think I would’ve remembered clipping someone else’s car. 听着 如果我撞了人 我肯定会记得的
[08:41] Not if you were blacked out, you wouldn’t. 如果你喝醉了的话 你不会记得的
[08:43] Listen, all I’m asking is 听着 我只想请你
[08:45] if you could just put in a good word 在你那个身为地方检察官的
[08:47] with your friend, you know, the one at the D.A.’s office. 朋友面前美言几句
[08:52] You know what? 你知道吗
[08:53] I know this isn’t what you want to hear, 我知道你不想听这个
[08:54] but I can’t do it. I can’t help you anymore. 但是我不能这么做 我不能再帮你了
[09:00] I can’t. 我不能
[09:02] You treat all the guys you slept with this nice, 你对所有和你上过床的人都这样
[09:04] or is it just me? 还是只对我
[09:05] Just you. 只有你
[09:07] 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 在莫特和斯坦顿见
[09:10] Oh, good, you’re here. 很好 你来了
[09:13] You can deal with him. 你可以劝劝他
[09:15] Everything okay? 一切顺利吗
[09:16] Spent the entire car ride yammering into a digital recorder. 他全程都对着一个数码录音机发牢骚
[09:20] Something about the effect on tides on crime rates in New York. 关于什么潮汐对纽约犯罪率的影响
[09:23] I’m considering writing a monograph. 我在考虑写一本专著
[09:26] You should check his fever. 你应该检查下他的体温
[09:27] I think he’s hallucinating. 我认为他产生幻觉了
[09:28] How was your visit to the penal colony? 你的罪犯流放地之行怎么样
[09:30] You sort your old client out? 你整治你的老客户了吗
[09:32] Well, private information. 私人信息概不外泄
[09:35] Huh. Well, Detective Bell has managed to acquire 贝尔警探拿到了
[09:38] the addresses of three different gambling parlors. 三个不同赌场的地址
[09:41] We determined Trent Annunzio was not 我们确认特伦特·阿农奇奥
[09:42] in the first two last night, 昨晚不在前两个赌场里
[09:44] so I’d say you’re just in time. 所以你来得正是时候
[09:54] NYPD. 纽约市警察
[09:55] Can we come in? 能进去吗
[10:04] Can I help… with your old client? 我能帮到… 你的老客户吗
[10:07] It’s obvious his predicament is distracting you. 显然他的困境让你分心了
[10:10] He isn’t your problem. 不关你事
[10:11] No. But he and I are members of a very exclusive club, 是 但我们都是一个独家俱乐部的会员
[10:14] the sober clients of Joan Watson. 乔恩·华生的戒毒俱乐部
[10:17] Brothers, in a sense. 某种意义上 我们是兄弟
[10:20] Is there any chance he’s innocent? 有没有可能他是无辜的
[10:22] He’s not. 不可能
[10:30] You in charge here? 你是管事儿的吗
[10:36] Did he tell you he was not innocent? 他跟你说他不是无辜的吗
[10:39] He shot up a few nights ago, 几天前 他半夜飙车
[10:40] hit a woman with his car. 撞了一个女人
[10:42] He doesn’t remember because he blacked out. 因为失去意识 他压根不记得了
[10:44] But not remembering something 但是不记得
[10:45] doesn’t mean you didn’t do it. 不代表你没做
[10:46] Nor does it mean you did do it. 但也不代表一定做了
[10:49] This client crossed some boundaries. 这个客户经常就范
[10:50] Abused my good faith on more than one occasion. 不止一次滥用我良好的信誉
[10:54] If this is how he bottoms out, 如果这是他走出谷底的契机
[10:55] I have to let it happen. 我必须狠下心
[10:58] No one here speaks English. 这里没人会说英语
[11:00] No, Detective, I don’t believe that’s true. 不 警探 我不相信
[11:03] You. Uh, you recently applied bleach to this section 你 你最近对这块地板
[11:07] of the floor, did you not? 使用了漂白剂 是不是
[11:09] We both know that you understand me, 你我都心知肚明 你能听懂
[11:10] just like we both know that you’re not the janitor. 而且你也不是清洁工
[11:13] You may have put that apron on, 你虽然戴着围裙
[11:14] but you’re still wearing Bespoke Italian shoes. 但却穿着意大利定制皮鞋
[11:16] I think you own this place, 我认为这是你的地盘
[11:17] and if you do, 如果是这样
[11:18] you need to communicate with suppliers, vendors. 那你就要和供应商 小贩等等交流
[11:20] You speak English. 你会说英语
[11:21] So… you recently applied bleach 所以 你最近用漂白剂
[11:24] to this section of the floor and this section of the floor only. 清洗了这块地板 仅仅这一块
[11:27] I would like to know why. 我想知道为什么
[11:35] We had a drunk in the club. 有人喝醉了
[11:38] He threw up there. 吐在那里了
[11:40] On an area this large? 如此大的一片区域吗
[11:42] And with such force you had to spackle the wall? 需要让你重新刷墙吗
[11:46] I suggest you either stop serving 我建议你要么停止供应
[11:47] that particular cocktail or you just admit 那种特别的鸡尾酒
[11:50] that you had a shooting in here, and you dug 要么你承认这里发生过枪击
[11:51] two slugs out of the wall. 而你在墙里挖出了两颗子弹
[11:56] Fine, let’s let the video decide. 好吧 让录像告诉我们一切
[11:58] What video? 什么录像
[12:00] The one you recorded on that. 就是那个摄像机录下的影像
[12:04] Holmes, that’s a smoke detector. 福尔摩斯 那是个烟雾探测器
[12:07] Positioned directly over a hibachi grill? 置于炭火盆烤架正上方的探测器吗
[12:09] I don’t think so. 我想它不是
[12:10] That is a security camera designed 这是个看上去像
[12:11] to look like a smoke detector. 烟雾探测器的摄像机
[12:13] I subscribe to several personal security catalogs 我订阅了一些私人安保用品的目录
[12:15] and I recognize the make and the model, 我认识那个品牌和型号
[12:16] so… 所以
[12:18] Would you like to take it from here, Detective? 警探 该你出马了
[12:20] Show us the footage or you’ll never 给我们看录像
[12:22] deal another hand in this place. 不然你将在这里毫无立足之地
[12:25] Go get my computer. 去把我的电脑拿来
[12:28] There’s our man. 这就是受害者
[12:31] And there’s the man who shot our man. 而那个就是枪击受害者的人
[12:34] Perp pulls a gun on the bouncer, pushes in. 一枪撂倒保镖冲了进来
[12:37] “Give me all your wallets 把钱包都交出来
[12:38] or I’ll shoot your head off”” 不然就打爆你们的头
[12:40] No surprise, most do. 大部分人都很惊讶 而他没有
[12:42] Save Professor Annunzio. 选中了阿农奇奥教授
[12:44] He’s frozen up. 他僵在那里
[12:46] You might not want to watch this part. 这里你恐怕不会想看
[12:51] I take it we have you or your people to thank 我还得感谢你或者你的人
[12:53] for dumping him under the Manhattan Bridge? 把他丢在曼哈顿桥下吧
[12:55] Hey, we were victims, too. 拜托 我们也是受害者
[12:57] I’d like to see the other video– 我想看看另一份录像
[12:58] the one where you see the gunman’s face. 露出枪手面孔的那份
[13:01] What other video? 哪份录像
[13:02] Well, the hallway we came down was a good 80 feet. 我们走过的那个门廊有80英尺长
[13:05] If the gunman had come in wearing a mask, 如果枪手是戴着面具走进来的话
[13:07] the bouncer would’ve had more than enough time to subdue him, 保镖完全有足够的时间阻止他
[13:09] or sound an alarm. 或者拉响警报
[13:11] But the commotion didn’t start 但是直到枪手走进俱乐部为止
[13:12] until the gunman entered the club. 什么都没有发生
[13:14] He must’ve come down the hallway, barefaced, 他一定是露脸穿过门廊
[13:16] and then pulled the gun. 然后才开枪的
[13:18] Yes, I know, you prefer to keep his face to yourself. 我懂 你希望只有自己知道他的长相
[13:21] You probably have your colleagues searching for him. 你们的人可能已经在找他了
[13:23] As we speak, you find him first, you get your money back, 正如我们所说 先找到他你就能拿回钱
[13:25] and you get to exact whatever punishment you see fit. 然后你想怎么折磨他都可以
[13:28] Blah, blah, blah– the video, please. 差不多就这些理由 快把录像拿出来吧
[13:36] Detective Bell, I give you Trent Annunzio’s murderer. 贝尔警探 我找到了杀害特伦特的人
[13:54] Uh, maybe it’s me, but to look at mug shots, 恕我直言 这些嫌犯照片
[13:57] don’t you have to take time to actually look at them? 不是应该花点功夫仔细看看吗
[13:59] I am taking time. 我是在仔细看
[14:00] In each case, I’m taking exactly the right amount 我在每个人的照片上都用了恰当的时间
[14:03] to confirm that none of these men killed Trent Annunzio. 以确认不是他们杀了特伦特·阿农奇奥
[14:09] Ugh, what-what is that? I asked for coffee. 这啥玩意儿 我要的是咖啡
[14:11] Well, you asked for coffee, but you got tea. 你要的是咖啡 不过我买的是茶
[14:13] No, I’m British– this is not tea. 我是英国人 这才不是茶
[14:16] There’s some traditional Chinese herbs in there. 里面放的是中国传统草药
[14:19] I poked around the stalls in Chinatown while I was waiting for you. 我等你的时候在唐人街的路边摊买的
[14:22] I found the ingredients for the same tea 我找到了我以前生病时
[14:23] my mom used to make me when I was sick. 妈妈给我泡的茶
[14:25] Well, all due respect to your mother, 那恕我直言
[14:26] I would prefer something proven by a scientific method. 我宁可喝点经过科学论证的东西
[14:29] The herbs in that tea have been proven scientifically 这茶里的草药被证实
[14:31] to inhibit the movement of neutrophils, 对中心粒细胞有抑制作用
[14:33] improve the function of protective cilia, 加强保护性纤毛的功能
[14:35] and contribute to longer-lasting, more vasodilated erections. 以及保持更持久的勃起
[14:38] By your mother? 你母亲研究的吗
[14:40] Just shut up and drink it. 闭上嘴 喝掉就是了
[14:46] What is that? 这什么
[14:47] That’s the arrest report from your former client, 对你前任客户的逮捕报告
[14:49] Liam Danow. 廉姆·丹诺
[14:50] I didn’t tell you his name. 我没跟你提起过他
[14:51] You told me his crime, date of arrest, sex of his victim. 你说过他的罪行 日期以及受害者性别
[14:54] Consciously or not, you knew I could put that together. 不管你意识到没 你知道我能理出头绪
[14:57] I said I didn’t want your help. 我说过不需要你帮忙
[14:59] Well, I haven’t given it to you yet. 我这不还没给你呢吗
[15:01] I haven’t even cracked the spine. 我都还没仔细看
[15:02] I just thought you might want all the facts at your disposal. 我只觉得你也许想要获取所有事实
[15:06] What for? 为什么要这么做
[15:07] Well, it’s rather difficult to give up on someone completely. 想要完全放弃一个人很难
[15:11] Harder if you are a professional 我想 如果你是沉迷探案的
[15:12] addiction counselor I would imagine. 专业顾问 那就更难了
[15:16] I just thought you’d want to be sure. 我只是觉得你会想知道
[15:19] I finally found something in the photo system. 我终于在照片系统找到了点东西
[15:21] Raul Ramirez. 劳尔·拉米雷兹
[15:23] Served stretches in Sing Sing for rape and armed robbery. 曾因强奸和持枪抢劫在兴格-兴格监狱服刑
[15:26] ESU and a couple of our guys are heading over 紧急勤务小组以及我们的人正在
[15:27] to his place in Bushwick right now. 前往他在布什维克住所的路上
[15:39] This picture… 这张图
[15:41] …doesn’t look good for you, Raul. 似乎对你很不利 劳尔
[15:46] These are the wallets you stole from the mahjong parlor. 这是你从麻将室偷来的钱包
[15:49] We found them in your garbage. 我们从你家的垃圾箱找到的
[15:52] Oh, and of course, 对了 当然
[15:54] there’s this– Trent Annunzio’s wallet, 这里有特伦特·阿农奇奥的钱包
[15:58] covered in his dried blood. 沾有他的血迹
[16:01] Hook, line, 证据 线索
[16:03] sinker. 都齐了
[16:10] What if I give somebody up to you guys? 如果我供出别的人来
[16:13] Get some sort of a special consideration or something? 能考虑给我点特殊待遇吗
[16:16] Well, I guess that depends. 这个要看情况
[16:19] Who you talking about? 你要供出谁
[16:21] Guy who hired me. 我的雇主
[16:23] You were hired to do what you did? 你是受雇做这些事的吗
[16:28] Look, I get home one night last week, okay? 上周的某一晚我回到家
[16:32] There’s an envelope pushed under my door. 有一个信封从门下塞进来
[16:34] I look inside. 我打开看了看
[16:35] It’s a thousand dollars in cash. 里面是一千块现金
[16:38] All of a sudden, my phone rings. 突然我手机响了
[16:40] Guy on the other end says 电话那头的人说
[16:41] he knows me from the neighborhood. 他很了解我
[16:43] Says he knows about my rap sheet, everything. 还说他知道我的前科
[16:46] Says he’s got another nine grand for me… 接着又说他愿意再付九千块
[16:48] If you kill Trent Annunzio. 只要你杀了特伦特·阿农奇奥
[16:52] Not just kill him. 不仅仅是杀了他
[16:54] Shoot him once in each eye. 要两眼各射一枪
[16:56] Did he say why he wanted him shot in the eyes? 他有没有说为什么要射眼睛
[17:01] Supposed to shoot him tomorrow night 我原本打算第二天晚上
[17:02] when he walked to his car from his office. 在他从办公室出来上车时杀他的
[17:05] Thing is– been trailing him the past few days. 不过呢 我跟踪了他几天
[17:09] Followed him into that gambling parlor. 跟着他进了赌场
[17:11] Saw it was fat with cash. 发现那里有很多现钞
[17:13] Figured if I saw him go in there again… 所以我想 如果他再去那里的话
[17:17] two birds with one stone. 我就能一箭双雕了
[17:18] Did you ever meet with this guy? 你跟那人见过面吗
[17:22] He always just called or texted. 他向来只是打电话或者发短信
[17:25] His voice was real scrambled up on the phone, too. 他电话里的嗓音也处理过
[17:30] Check my cell phone… 你们可以查看我手机
[17:31] you’ll see the pictures he sent me. 你们会发现他发给我的图片
[17:33] Ramirez’s story checks out so far. 我们目前就拉米雷兹所言查到的是
[17:36] Someone texted him that two days ago. 有人两天前发短信给他
[17:38] Told him where Annunzio parked, too. 也告诉了他阿农奇奥在哪停车
[17:40] I’m guessing the guy who hired him used a disposable cell? 我猜雇凶的人用的是一次性手机吧
[17:43] Yeah, prepaid burner. 对 预付费烧号机
[17:45] Only calls incoming or outgoing were to Ramirez. 只打给过拉米雷兹
[17:47] Okay, if this isn’t random, 如果不是随机选人的话
[17:49] who had it in for this guy Annunzio? 是谁想要杀了阿农奇奥呢
[17:54] If it was the person who took this picture, 如果是拍这张照片的人
[17:56] then it was a friend. 那就是他的朋友了
[17:58] Or a family member, maybe? 或者是家里人
[18:00] What? 怎么了
[18:02] Um, no, it’s just that 没什么
[18:03] the bottom left of this photo, 只是在这张照片左下角
[18:06] there’s discoloration, there’s a rectangle 有个污点 长方形的
[18:09] where it’s lighter. 那里要更亮一点
[18:14] I must be sicker than I thought. 我一定是比我想的病得更重
[18:15] I don’t know how I missed that. 真不知道我怎么会没看到
[18:17] Um, this is a reflection of a window 这是一扇窗户的倒影
[18:19] judging by the shape of it, 是根据外形判断出来的
[18:21] which means this is a photograph of a photograph. 也就是说 这是一张照片的照片
[18:25] The original was under glass. 原照片是放在玻璃下面的
[18:27] The frame cropped out. 相框被切掉
[18:29] Well, there are a lot of framed photos at the house. 屋子里有许多装在相框里的照片
[18:31] This wasn’t taken at the house. 这张不是在屋子里照的
[18:33] See this shape? 看见这个形状了吗
[18:34] Circle with a square inside it? 圆圈里有个正方形
[18:36] That’s a Chinese good luck charm that 这是一个中国的幸运符
[18:38] Annunzio kept in the window of his office. 阿农奇奥把它放在他办公室窗户的边上
[18:44] So… 所以
[18:46] if Ramirez is telling the truth, 如果拉米雷兹说的是实话
[18:48] all we got to do is find someone 我们要做的就是找到
[18:50] that had access to Annunzio’s office 能进入阿农奇奥办公室
[18:52] and lives in Raul Ramirez’s neighborhood. 并且住在劳尔·拉米雷兹附近的人
[18:56] I know someone who fits that particular bill. 我认识一位符合上述特征的人
[18:59] This is ridiculous. 这真荒谬
[19:01] I-I’ve never heard of Raul Ramirez. 我从没听说过劳尔·拉米雷兹
[19:04] He lives two blocks away. 他住在两个街区之外
[19:05] Same block as your gym actually. 其实 跟你的健身房在一个街区
[19:08] How do you know where I go to the gym? 你怎么知道我的健身房在哪里
[19:09] Your key chain. 你的钥匙链
[19:11] Noticed it earlier when you let us into 早些时候当你带我们进入
[19:13] Annunzio’s office. 阿农奇奥的办公室时注意到的
[19:14] Might not have remembered it 如果不是因为那恶心的海蓝色
[19:15] were it not for that hideous aquamarine hue. 可能还想不起来
[19:18] Do you know how many people live here? 你知道这里住了多少人吗
[19:19] Not that many who blamed Trent Annunzio 责怪特伦特·阿农奇奥让他们丢了工作的
[19:21] for destroying their career. 没多少人
[19:23] We know that you applied for 我们知道你向伯克利
[19:24] a full-time job at Berkeley. 申请过全职工作
[19:26] Three week back, we know that Annunzio sent a letter 我们知道三周前阿农奇奥
[19:28] to the head of the department. 给部门主任写了一封信
[19:30] “While Mr. O’Brien does exhibit 尽管奧布莱恩确实展现出了
[19:32] a kind of Horatio Alger can-do spirit, 霍瑞修·爱尔杰式的敢做精神
[19:34] the sad truth is his work is simply never developed. 悲哀的是他的工作从来没有进步
[19:38] I can not in good conscience recommend him.” 凭良心说 我不能推荐他
[19:40] How many years did you work as Annunzio’s T.A.? 你当了几年阿农奇奥的助教
[19:44] Four, and… 四年 而且
[19:47] I wasn’t happy he sandbagged me, 他不重视我 我不太高兴
[19:49] obviously, but… 这显而易见 但是
[19:51] I didn’t kill him. 我没有杀他
[19:52] We found a draft on his computer, a letter 我们在他的电脑里找到了一封信的草稿
[19:55] of complaint he started writing a few days ago 是几天前他向校园治安办
[19:56] to campus security. 写的一篇投诉信
[19:58] You threatened to “Make him pay” 当你得知那封信后
[19:59] when you heard about the letter. 你威胁要让他付出代价
[20:01] This is Kafka-esque. 这是卡夫卡式的迷局
[20:03] We’re academics. 我们是学者
[20:04] We write nasty letters to the Paris Review 我们生其他人的气时
[20:07] when we get mad at each other. 就给巴黎书评写些恶毒的信
[20:08] We don’t hire hit men. 我们不雇杀手
[20:09] Detective? 探员
[20:10] You got a second? 能借一步说话吗
[20:13] I’m gonna show you something which just found in the bedroom. 给你看一个刚在卧室里找到的东西
[20:14] There’s pink in your cheeks. 你脸上有绯红色
[20:16] You don’t look clammy anymore. 你看起来不再那么病态了
[20:19] I haven’t taken your temperature or anything, 我没量你的体温或做别的
[20:21] but to the naked eye, you look better. 但肉眼可见 你看起来好多了
[20:22] Well, I feel better. 我是感觉好多了
[20:24] Must’ve been a weaker flu than I thought. 这流感一定比我想象的要弱
[20:27] Or the tea is working. 或者是茶在起作用
[20:33] Got a burner phone. 找到了一部预付费电话
[20:34] Mr. O’Brien, 奧布莱恩先生
[20:37] how do you think Kafka would explain this? 你觉得卡夫卡理论如何解释这个
[20:40] I’ve never seen that before. 我之前从没见过这个
[20:41] Really? Because we found it under your bed. 真的吗 我们是从你的床底下找到的
[20:43] And it’s only ever dialed one phone number, 而且这电话只打过一个号码
[20:46] Raul Ramirez. 劳尔·拉米雷兹
[20:48] This ties you to Raul. 这把你和劳尔联系在一起了
[20:49] Excuse me, Captain? 不好意思 警监
[20:51] This doesn’t look good. 这看起来不妙啊
[20:54] Whatever it is, can it wait? 无论如何 能等等吗
[20:55] The guy’s about to confess. 这家伙就要认罪了
[20:56] I-I seriously doubt that. 我对此严重怀疑
[20:57] I’m starting to think if he had anything at all 我在思考他跟阿农奇奥的死亡
[20:59] to do with Annunzio’s death. 是否真的有关系
[21:02] We just found the phone that he used to contact Ramirez. 我们刚刚找到他联络拉米雷兹用的手机
[21:04] Yes, but isn’t the whole point of a burner phone 是的 但是预付费电话的特点
[21:06] to “Burn” It after you’ve used it? 不就是用完之后就扔掉吗
[21:07] Why’s he gonna hold on to it? 那他为什么还留着它呢
[21:08] Because he still needed to reach Ramirez. 因为他还需要跟拉米雷兹联络
[21:11] Because he’s an idiot– you’re overthinking this. 因为他是个白痴 你想多了
[21:13] Not everyone’s a criminal mastermind. 不是所有人都是犯罪天才
[21:15] Yes, true, but even so, 是的 你说得对 但是
[21:16] he exhibited absolutely no signs of distress 当你的手下去搜他的卧室时
[21:19] when your men went to search his bedroom, hmm? 他没显示出任何的紧张感
[21:21] Now, even if he were stupid enough to hold onto the phone, 即使他笨到把手机留了下来
[21:24] would he be stupid enough to forget that he’d done so? 他会笨到忘记他干过此事吗
[21:27] I don’t know what you two are talking about, 我不知道你们两个在谈些什么
[21:29] but you just missed the show. 但是你们错过了精彩部分
[21:30] O’Brien just confessed to everything. 奧布莱恩全盘招供了
[21:34] Thank God for stupid people. 为了笨蛋们感谢上帝
[21:41] He used to swip me on the 12th. 他12号时联系过我
[21:43] Yes, that’s right, I contacted him on the 12th. 是的 我在12号跟他联络过
[21:45] And you told him where he could find Trent Annunzio? 然后你告诉他在哪能找到特伦特
[21:48] Yeah, I told him where he could find Trent… 是的 我告诉他在哪能找到特伦特
[21:51] You’re still watching this? 你还在看这个吗
[21:53] It isn’t right. 这不对劲
[21:54] He’s giving no corroborative detail. 他没给出任何确实性的细节
[21:55] He’s just rephrasing the questions he’s asked 他只是在以陈述句语气
[21:57] in the form of statements. 复述提问
[22:00] Mr. O’Brien, did you first attempt to construct 奧布莱恩先生 你是否最初企图建造
[22:02] a massive robot to kill Trent Annunzio? 一台大型机器人以杀害特伦特·阿农奇奥
[22:04] Yes, I first attempted to construct a massive robot 是的 我最初企图建造一台大型机器人
[22:06] to kill Trent Annunzio. 杀害特伦特·阿农奇奥
[22:08] You still don’t think he did it? 你还是认为这不是他干的
[22:11] Not sure. 不确定
[22:15] What’s all this? 这都是什么
[22:17] These are Mr. O’Brien’s bank statements, some mail. 奧布莱恩先生的银行结单和一些邮件
[22:21] Anything and everything that Captain Gregson would 这是我今早离开警察局之前
[22:23] give me access to before I left the station this evening. 格雷森警监能给我看的所有东西了
[22:27] I was hoping that it would give me more insight 我本希望这些东西能让我进一步
[22:28] into the man, but so far… 了解这个男人 但目前为止
[22:31] Well, he certainly downloaded a lot of music. 他的确下载了不少音乐
[22:34] Over a hundred songs last month alone. 光是上个月就超过了一百首歌曲
[22:37] Almost exclusively bad. 几乎都是些烂歌
[22:39] “My Heart Will Go On”” 《我心依旧》
[22:41] I have a good mind to let him rot. 我很想让他就这么烂掉
[22:51] Hey, I wanted to talk to you about Liam. 我想跟你谈谈廉姆
[22:53] My brother in track-marked arms? 我那胳膊上都是针眼的兄弟吗
[22:56] Yeah. I took the file that you dug up, 嗯 我看了你找到的档案
[22:57] the one with the details of his arrest. 就是写有他的被捕细节的档案
[23:04] That’s Liam’s. 那是廉姆的
[23:06] The damage would suggest a pretty major collision, 车的损坏程度显示碰撞应该很剧烈
[23:08] but when I saw him, he didn’t have a scratch on him. 但我见他时 他身上一处擦伤都没有
[23:11] Now, if he’d been wearing a seat belt, 如果他是系了安全带
[23:12] I would have seen belt burn on his neck and chest. 那他的颈部和胸部上会有安全带的瘀伤
[23:14] If he hadn’t been wearing one, 如果他没有系安全带
[23:16] he would had a contusion 那他的头部撞击
[23:17] where his head hit the windshield or steering wheel. 挡风玻璃和方向盘的地方会有挫伤
[23:20] He lives in Astoria. 他住在阿斯托利亚
[23:21] There have been a series of joyrides there. 那里有一系列的飙车事件
[23:23] The thief abandons the car afterwards, 小偷事后丢弃掉车辆
[23:25] but strips and pawns anything of value. 但会拆掉并典当任何值钱的东西
[23:28] The problem is, all of the cars the joyrider stole 问题是 那些飙车的人偷来的车
[23:31] were hotwired, Liam’s was not. 都是用短路点火发动的 廉姆的则不是
[23:32] It says here the keys were found in the ignition. 这里提到车钥匙就插在点火装置里
[23:36] He said he sometimes left them in the car. 他说他时常会把钥匙留在车里
[23:37] Another discrepancy: nothing was stripped or stolen. 另一个问题 没有任何东西失窃
[23:43] You know what? 你知道吗
[23:44] I gave Liam a Christmas present one year. 我送给廉姆一个圣诞礼物
[23:46] It was a silver key chain pendant with a watch built in. 一个银色的钥匙链里面嵌着一块表
[23:49] You think something was stolen after all? 你认为那个东西丢了
[23:51] It looked expensive, but it wasn’t. 那个看起来很贵 但其实不值钱
[23:53] Maybe the guy who stole the car couldn’t tell the difference. 也许窃贼以为那个东西很贵呢
[23:55] I would be remiss if I didn’t point out 我必须要说的是
[23:57] that Liam may have pawned it himself. 廉姆也许已经把那个东西当掉了
[23:59] We addicts are, as you know, not a sentimental lot. 我们是瘾君子 不那么多愁善感
[24:03] Can I ask you something? 我能问个问题吗
[24:04] How long were you working with Liam 你帮他戒毒多久后
[24:05] before you started sleeping with him? 开始和他上床的
[24:10] Your disappointment in him 你那天对他的失望
[24:11] the other day seemed a little… extreme. 很强烈
[24:13] Especially for an addiction specialist who has 尤其是对你这种戒毒专家
[24:15] no doubt seen clients fall off the wagon before. 经常会有病人戒毒失败的
[24:17] And now to note the absence of a trifle 你还发现几年前
[24:19] that you gave him years ago… 你给他的礼物不见了
[24:21] No judgment. 我没别的意思
[24:22] Just curiosity. 只是好奇
[24:24] I’m heading to Rikers first thing tomorrow. 我明天一早要去雷克斯
[24:27] You okay without me for a few hours? 你一个人可以吗
[24:43] I’m sorry, but I am confused. 我很疑惑
[24:46] You think that Mr. O’Brien and I were having an affair? 你认为我和奧布莱恩有私情
[24:49] These mix CDs, 这些CD
[24:50] the ones with your name on them– 上面写着你的名字
[24:53] I realized last night that they were made 里面的歌曲都是奧布莱恩
[24:55] entirely from songs purchased by Mr. O’Brien 过去几个月
[24:58] over the last few months. 从网上下载的
[25:00] Almost entirely from love songs. 几乎全部都是他最喜欢的歌
[25:04] Not the grandest of romantic gestures, 并不是多么惊天动地的浪漫手法
[25:08] but still, it’s not like he could afford 但还是很浪漫 以他助教的工作
[25:10] expensive jewelry for you, not on a T.A.’s salary. 没办法买昂贵的首饰给你
[25:13] You should have seen his face 你真应该看看
[25:14] when the police found the phone 他知道警察找到了电话时的表情
[25:15] that connected him to Trent’s murder. 这部电话将他和特伦特的死联系起来
[25:16] He was stunned. 他当时很震惊
[25:18] Probably because he had no idea 也许他不知道这部电话
[25:20] that the phone was in his home. Hmm? 会在他的家里 是吗
[25:25] You put it there, didn’t you? 你放在那里的 是吗
[25:27] I don’t know anything about a phone. 我不知道电话的事情
[25:29] There’s one thing that still puzzles me, 还有一件事让我很困惑
[25:31] is why he confessed. 为什么他要认罪
[25:34] I’ve been racking my brain. 我绞尽脑汁地想
[25:35] I can only come up with two possible answers. 我只能想出两个原因
[25:38] One, he thought you left it there by mistake 第一种 你约会后不小心落在那里
[25:40] after a tryst, and you were planning 你想回去找找
[25:42] to go back, retrieve it, dispose of it, 找到后在扔掉它
[25:45] having no idea that the police would recover it first. 但没想到警察先找到了
[25:48] Two, he’s the ultimate sap. 第二种 他是个大笨蛋
[25:51] He realized that you set him up, 他意识到是你陷害他
[25:53] but he loves you so much, 但他太爱你
[25:55] he thought he’d just take the fall anyway. 他就替你顶罪了
[25:58] Either way, he comes off looking a bit dim. 不管如何 他前景渺茫了
[26:01] Please, I’d like you to leave now. 我希望你们离开
[26:05] If you have something to tell us, 如果你有什么要说的
[26:07] the sooner, the better. 越快越好
[26:08] Not just for Brendan O’Brien, but for you. 不仅为了布兰登·奧布莱恩 也为了你自己
[26:16] This is an old manual given to Chinese political police. 这是中国警方的一本手册
[26:20] It teaches how to beat a suspect, 是有关如何殴打犯人认罪
[26:24] but leave no marks. 而且不留痕迹的
[26:26] He used these techniques to hurt me. 他用这上面的手段伤害我
[26:31] And he also made me do things. 他还让我做别的事情
[26:35] Sex things, horrible things while he taped them. 情色的事情 还将它录下来
[26:39] Let’s say we believe you, Mrs. Annunzio. 阿农奇奥夫人 我相信你说的
[26:42] That doesn’t justify murder. 但这并不是杀人的理由
[26:44] I had nothing to do with Trent’s death. 我没有杀死特伦特
[26:46] I don’t believe Brendan did either. 我也不认为是布兰登干的
[26:48] I… I can’t explain how the phone that was used 我不知道那部手机是怎么
[26:51] to contact Trent’s killer got into Brendan’s apartment, 进入布兰登的公寓的
[26:53] but I do know he would never take a life. 但我知道他不会杀人
[26:56] Respectfully, Mrs. Annunzio, you’ve just told us 恕我冒昧 阿农奇奥夫人
[27:00] that your husband was a sadist and a pervert. 你刚才说你的丈夫是个虐待狂加变态
[27:03] Assuming that’s true, 假设你说的是真的
[27:05] why would we trust your judgment? 我们也不能相信你主观的判断
[27:10] Trent was not my husband. 特伦特不是我的丈夫
[27:12] He promised to marry me when he asked me 几年前 他要求我和他来美国时
[27:13] to come to America with him several years ago. 他答应要娶我
[27:17] But then when we arrived here, he went back on that promise. 但当我到了美国 他却没有娶我
[27:21] He knew I could not go to the police 他知道以我的非法身份
[27:23] without revealing my status. 我不可能去警局告他
[27:26] I could be deported. 我会被驱逐出境
[27:28] And when did Brendan come into the picture? 你和布兰登什么时候在一起的
[27:31] He came to the house one day to leave something for Trent. 有一天他来家里给特伦特送东西
[27:36] And he found me crying… 他发现我在哭
[27:41] and he held me. 他抱着我
[27:43] And when the time was right, I was going to leave Trent, 我准备等时机成熟了就离开特伦特
[27:46] and Brendan and I were going to marry. 和布兰登结婚
[27:49] You told us that, um, you lied to us the other day, 你之前向我们说谎了
[27:52] so why should we believe you now? 我们现在没法相信你
[27:55] The… the videos he made of me. 这里有所有的录像
[27:59] He kept them all on this computer. 他一直保存在电脑里
[28:02] There’s even one in which he beat me. 有一个是他打我时录的
[28:10] They were, they were all here! 原本都在电脑里的
[28:12] Mrs. Annunzio, I think it’s time 阿农奇奥夫人 你得和我们
[28:14] we took this back to the station. 回趟警局
[28:22] I don’t really get it. 我还是不太明白
[28:23] What exactly am I supposed to be looking for? 你希望我发现什么
[28:25] Anything out of the ordinary. 任何一点蛛丝马迹
[28:32] I’m sorry about what I said to you the other day. 我很抱歉那天和你说那些话
[28:36] About you not treating me right. 说你对我不好
[28:37] – It’s fine. – No, it’s not fine. -没关系 -不
[28:41] When I think about some of the things that I did, I just… 每当我想起我做过的那些事 我…
[28:44] It makes you crazy. There are nights you wake up crying. 毒品让你变得疯狂 你在晚上哭着醒来
[28:47] You wish you had it all to do 你希望重新开始
[28:48] over again, you’d do it differently. 你希望改变自己
[28:50] We’ve had this conversation before. 我们谈过这个问题了
[28:51] You’ve apologized to me before. 你已经向我道过歉了
[28:54] I know you feel sorry, because if you didn’t, why say it? 我知道你很抱歉 不然你不会这么说
[28:58] What I’ve never understood is why you don’t put yourself 我不明白的是 你什么时候能
[29:00] in a position to stop apologizing to people. 停止向别人道歉
[29:14] The key chain pendant, the one you gave me 那个钥匙链 你给我的圣诞节礼物
[29:16] that year for Christmas, it’s not here. 那个不见了
[29:19] You’re sure? 你确定吗
[29:21] Yeah, I’m sure. 确定
[29:32] Watson… 华生
[29:35] How was your day? 今天过得怎么样
[29:36] Whose computer is that? 谁的电脑
[29:38] It’s Trent Annunzio’s. 特伦特·阿农奇奥的
[29:40] Borrowing it. 我借来的
[29:41] Why? 为什么
[29:43] Because… 因为
[29:44] I strongly suspect that it may once have contained 我强烈怀疑这里面有
[29:47] evidence that would prove Annunzio abused his wife. 阿农奇奥虐待妻子的证据
[29:51] I thought the hard drive may have been swapped out, 我认为硬盘可能被取走了
[29:53] but that doesn’t appear to be the case. 但好像不是这样
[29:57] You said this morning that she was the one 你早晨还说他妻子是雇佣
[29:58] who hired Raul Ramirez to kill him. 劳尔·拉米雷兹的人
[30:02] I did. 我说过
[30:04] Then why are you looking for evidence to help her? 那为什么要找证据证明她的清白呢
[30:06] Because, upon further examination of the facts, 因为 通过进一步的检查
[30:10] I now have reason to believe that I was wrong, 我觉得我的推断是错的
[30:13] and that in accusing her, I may have inadvertently positioned 如果指控她 就等于向
[30:16] the United Stated Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency 美国移民及海关执法局告发她
[30:19] to separate an innocent woman from her infant daughter 让一个无辜的女人再也见不到
[30:22] on a very permanent basis. 她尚在襁褓中的女儿
[30:29] That tea that you made the other day, 你那天泡的茶
[30:31] could you make some more of it? 能不能再来点
[30:37] I keep asking myself, 我一直在问自己
[30:39] why would she tell us about her husband’s brutality 为什么她要在不能提供证据的情况下
[30:41] if she wasn’t absolutely certain 告诉我们
[30:43] that she could show us some proof? 她丈夫的暴行呢
[30:44] You think someone wiped his computer for him? 你觉得是有人帮他清空了电脑
[30:48] It’s hard to say. 很难说
[30:50] I haven’t exactly been at my best lately. 我最近状态还没上来
[30:51] Well, you were right about Liam– 但对廉姆 你是对的
[30:53] that pendant I gave him, 我给他的钥匙链
[30:54] it was stolen. He told me this morning. 是被偷了 他今早告诉我的
[30:55] I spent the rest of the day visiting pawnshops in Queens 我在皇后区转了一天当铺
[30:58] until I found it. 又找回来了
[31:00] The owner knew the kid who brought it in, 当铺老板说是个小孩去当的
[31:01] so once the police find him, they’re gonna let Liam go. 警察要是找到他 就会放了廉姆
[31:05] Mm. Well done, Watson. 干得好 华生
[31:09] Perhaps you should take the reins on the Annunzio case. 也许应该让你去查阿农奇奥的案子
[31:17] I didn’t tell you the whole story. 我没告诉你实情
[31:19] Liam’s not an ex-client. 廉姆不是前任客户
[31:21] He’s just… an ex. 就是…前任
[31:26] You were romantically involved; you just weren’t his companion. 你跟他是恋爱 但你不是他的陪护
[31:30] I met him on an ER rotation 我是在急症室轮班时遇见他的
[31:32] back when I was still a resident. 那时我还是住院医生
[31:34] Some lady got her purse snatched in front of him. 有个女人的钱包在他面前被抢了
[31:36] He tackled the guy, the guy smashed his skull 他抓住了那人 那人用酒瓶
[31:38] with a bottle and ran off. 砸伤了他的头跑了
[31:40] I gave him 39 stitches. 我给他缝了39针
[31:42] Was he already using? 他那时已经开始了吗
[31:45] No. 还没
[31:48] No, that came later. 那是后来的事
[31:51] I hosted an intervention, I drove him to rehab. 我想帮他 送他去戒毒所
[31:55] He was better when he came out, 他出来的时候好多了
[31:58] but only for a little while. 但好景不长
[32:00] Everything that followed is typically what follows. 接下来的事猜也能猜到了
[32:05] A lot of lies, 无数谎言
[32:06] heartbreak. 我心灰意冷
[32:08] Anyway, the upside was that 但也有好处
[32:10] I learned a lot about how to deal with people like him. 我学会了怎么去面对跟他一样的人
[32:13] So when I left medicine, 所以我离开医院后
[32:15] companionship seemed like a pretty natural fit. 自然而然就做了陪护
[32:24] It’s the autopsy report on Trent Annunzio. 是特伦特·阿农奇奥的验尸报告
[32:26] The ME found dried chrysanthemum 验尸官在他的胃里找到了
[32:28] and mulberry leaf in his stomach contents. 干菊花和桑叶
[32:30] Oh, those are both… 那都是…
[32:31] Medicinal Chinese herbs. Yes, well aware. 中草药 很显然
[32:33] This particular combination is used to treat eye pain. 这两味药放在一起专治眼痛
[32:37] How did you know that? 你怎么知道
[32:38] I may have done some research into the efficacy 我服了上次你给的草药后
[32:41] of Chinese medicine after the herbs that you gave me 觉得有起色 就稍微
[32:42] had a positive correlation with my recovery. 调查了一下中药的效用
[32:45] Anyway, point is, 这不重要 重点是
[32:47] this could hardly be a coincidence. 这不可能只是巧合
[32:49] He was shot in both eyes 生前在治眼痛
[32:51] while self-medicating for eye pain. 死时两只眼睛都被射中
[32:55] I noticed something back at his apartment. 我在他的住所曾注意到
[32:57] There was a photograph of him and his students. 一张他和他学生的照片
[33:01] Everyone in it had, um, 里面每个人的眼睛都
[33:03] red eye from the camera flash except for him. 因为闪光灯变红 但他没有
[33:05] I didn’t give it much thought, but it’s possible 我当时没多想 但有可能是
[33:07] that something was blocking his tapetum lucidum. 他的脉络膜层被堵塞了
[33:10] The reflective part of the retina. 也就是视网膜进行反射的部分
[33:12] Such as? 被什么堵住了
[33:13] Best guess would be a melanoma. 极有可能是黑素瘤
[33:15] We need to get to the coroner’s office. 我们得赶去法医办公室
[33:18] I think I know who arranged Trent Annunzio’s murder. 我想我知道是谁策划了特伦特的死亡
[33:22] You want to tell me what I’m looking at? 告诉我这是什么
[33:24] Melanoma cells. 黑素瘤细胞
[33:26] The medical examiner 验尸官
[33:27] found them a short while ago what was left 不久前在特伦特·阿农奇奥的眼窝里
[33:29] of Trent Annunzio’s eye sockets. 找到的
[33:31] He had cancer? 他得了癌症
[33:33] Not just any cancer. 不止
[33:34] Uveal melanoma. 是葡萄膜黑素瘤
[33:37] It’s as painful as it is. Untreatable. 很痛苦 是不治之症
[33:40] It’s likely he only had a few months to live. 他只剩几个月能活
[33:43] I’m confused. 我想不通
[33:44] I thought you said on the phone 你不是在电话上说
[33:45] you knew who killed Annunzio. 你知道是谁杀了阿农奇奥吗
[33:47] I do. 是
[33:48] Annunzio. 阿农奇奥
[33:52] Imagine for a moment that, um… 试想一下
[33:55] he was exactly the man his wife said he was. 假如他就是他妻子说的那种人
[33:58] He tortured her, physically, psychologically. 在身体上和心理上折磨自己的老婆
[34:00] Forced her to perform sexual acts 强迫她在摄像机前
[34:02] in front of a camera. 进行性行为
[34:03] Now imagine he discovers that his favorite 再假如他发现了自己喜爱的
[34:06] plaything slash punching bag is having an affair 玩物或是出气筒和他的助教
[34:09] with his teaching assistant, Mr. O’Brien. 奧布莱恩先生有婚外情
[34:12] A man like Annunzio, 像阿农奇奥这样城府极深
[34:13] prone to deviousness and violence, 有暴力倾向的人
[34:17] no doubt started plotting his revenge. 一定会设法报仇
[34:19] Problem was, he began to experience 问题是 眼痛开始
[34:22] this-this terrible eye pain. 折磨他
[34:24] He consults a doctor. 他去看医生
[34:26] He learned his fate. 知道自己命不久矣
[34:28] Rotten luck, or instant karma… doesn’t matter. 霉运 现世报什么的 都不重要了
[34:31] Annunzio was… was reeling. 阿农奇奥一阵眩晕
[34:35] All he had left 他只剩下
[34:36] was his intellect and his anger. 自己的才智和满腔的怒火
[34:39] So he devised a plan 于是他策定了一个计划
[34:41] that would not only exact revenge 这计划不仅报复了
[34:43] upon his wife and her lover, 妻子和她的情人
[34:44] but also deliver him from a slow and agonizing death. 也使他从病痛中永远地解脱出来
[34:49] He found Raul Ramirez, 他找上劳尔·拉米雷兹
[34:52] and he hired him 雇他来
[34:54] to be his very own executioner. 执行自己的死亡
[34:57] After that, 之后
[34:58] it was just a matter of gaining access to O’Brien’s apartment. 就剩进入奧布莱恩的住所栽赃了
[35:00] Probably with a stolen key. 钥匙可能是偷来的
[35:02] He planted evidence that would implicate O’Brien– 他在那里放了证据陷害奧布莱恩
[35:05] the phone used to contact Ramirez– 也就是那个用来联系拉米雷兹的电话
[35:07] and then he writes a recommendation 然后他写了一封推荐信
[35:09] that he knows would demonstrate 在信中流露出
[35:11] that O’Brien has motive for murder. 奧布莱恩有杀人动机
[35:14] Now all that’s left to do is to 接下来就是
[35:15] destroy any evidence that might 毁灭一切会使计划败露
[35:17] unravel his plans: 的证据
[35:18] Firstly, the incriminating videos 首先是存在他电脑里
[35:20] he keeps on his computer. 能送他进监狱的视频
[35:22] Secondly, his eyes. 其次就是他的眼睛
[35:25] They’re proof that he faced a long, horrible illness. 它们能证明他身患重病
[35:29] And he can’t risk anyone discovering his condition. 他并不想冒险被人发现
[35:31] There may be immediate questions asked 一旦被察 他就会
[35:33] as to whether he arranged his own murder. 被怀疑是自杀
[35:35] The only thing he cannot account for 他唯一控制不了的变量就是
[35:38] is the unpredictable nature of his would-be assassin. 这个要杀他的人
[35:41] Ramirez was supposed to kill him 拉米雷兹本应在他回到车上前
[35:42] when he was on his way to his car. 把他给杀了
[35:44] Instead, he kills him ahead of schedule, 结果他杀早了
[35:46] and makes it look like a robbery gone wrong. 弄得就像抢劫时失控了
[35:48] Now, that’s the last thing 这是他最不希望
[35:50] that he wanted. 发生的事
[35:50] Annunzio wanted all fingers pointed squarely at O’Brien. 阿农奇奥想让所有罪证都直指奧布莱恩
[35:56] It’s not a perfect theory, Captain, but it fits. 这个假设并不完美 但说得通
[36:00] I think that Annunzio’s wife 我认为阿农奇奥的妻子
[36:01] and Mr. O’Brien may well be innocent. 和奧布莱恩很可能是无辜的
[36:04] Well, let’s pretend for a second that you’re right. 就算你是对的
[36:06] We can’t just cut O’Brien loose based on a theory. 我们不能仅凭一个推论就放了奧布莱恩
[36:10] Not with the phone in evidence, 何况还有手机作为证物
[36:12] and a signed confession. 和一份签字认罪的供词
[36:14] What about Jun? 君怎么样
[36:15] We didn’t have enough to hold her. 我们没有足够的证据逮捕她
[36:17] We cut her loose to I.C.E.. 只能把她交给移民及海关执法局
[36:19] They already started deportation proceedings. 他们已经开始办她的驱逐出境手续了
[36:21] Now, I’m sorry, 我很抱歉
[36:23] if you think this is all part of a master plan 要是你认为这是受害者自导自演的
[36:26] concocted by the victim, 一场阴谋诡计
[36:27] then it’s a damn good one. 那这可真是天衣无缝
[36:46] Is this new? 这是新情况吗
[36:47] Old data, new location. 还是旧的资料 不过换了个地方
[36:49] Thought it might jar something loose. 我想也许能发现些蛛丝马迹
[36:51] Did you get any sleep last night? 你昨晚睡觉了吗
[36:53] Hard to sleep 明明知道有个疯子
[36:54] knowing a psychopath may have managed 在自己死前拉了两个无辜的人陪葬
[36:55] to ruin two lives from beyond the grave. 让人怎么睡得着
[36:58] Well, for some of us, I suppose. 好吧 不是所有人都这么想
[37:01] Well, I am gonna have to take a shower before I go to Rikers. 我去洗个澡 然后去雷克斯岛监狱
[37:04] Carry on. 洗吧
[37:08] Oh, you weren’t kidding when you said 你说奧布莱恩和拉米雷兹住得很近
[37:09] O’Brien and Ramirez live close to each other. 原来不是在开玩笑
[37:11] All part of the frame-up. 都是这场阴谋的一部分
[37:13] I know, it’s just… 我知道 只是…
[37:14] if I wanted to hire someone from my neighborhood to kill you, 要是我想从我的社区里雇人杀你
[37:16] how would I do it, go door-to-door? 我该怎么做 挨家挨户找人吗
[37:19] I’m just saying, people who kill for money 我是想说 会为了钱去杀人的人
[37:20] aren’t exactly easy to find. 没这么容易找到
[37:22] Especially when you’re limited by geography. 尤其是在你受地域所限的时候
[37:24] So, if I wanted you dead, 所以说 如果我想你死
[37:27] how would I find my Raul Ramirez? 我该怎么去找我的劳尔·拉米雷兹呢
[37:31] You’d use a menu. 你会从名单上找
[37:45] Sex Offender Registry. 性侵罪犯资料库
[37:47] You can’t look up killers by locale, 你不能按地区查找杀手
[37:49] but you can look up rapists. 但你能查到强奸犯
[37:51] They’re a subset of violent offenders. 他们也是暴力罪犯的一种
[37:53] It’s not a leap to imagine that they would 不难想象 如果价格合理
[37:55] consider murder for hire if the price was right. 他们会考虑替别人杀人
[37:59] You type in O’Brien’s address, 输入奧布莱恩家的地址
[38:02] find the nearest deviant. 找到最近的离经叛道分子
[38:05] Only he wasn’t the nearest one. 只是他不是最近的那个
[38:06] There’s another guy whose name came up first. 还有另一个人排在他前面
[38:09] Go back a screen. 回到刚才那个网页
[38:12] Dennis Kaminski. 丹尼斯·卡明斯基
[38:14] Multiple rape convictions, 多次被判强奸
[38:17] set up hidden cameras in women’s restrooms. 在女人的卧室里偷放隐形摄像机
[38:19] And his name came up first 他的名字排在最前面
[38:20] because he lives in O’Brien’s building. 因为他和奧布莱恩住在同一幢楼
[38:24] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[38:25] If Annunzio wanted to use proximity 如果阿农奇奥想利用地理位置上的
[38:27] to make O’Brien look guiltier, 接近让奧布莱恩看上去更可疑
[38:29] why didn’t he go to this guy first? 为什么他不先去找这个人
[38:32] Who says he didn’t? 谁说他没有呢
[38:37] I don’t know… I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[38:39] You don’t have to say anything. 你什么都不用说
[38:42] You didn’t do what the police said you did. 你没做那些警察口中的事
[38:45] Anyway, someone’s going to be here to release you soon. 不管怎样 马上就会有人来放了你
[38:49] Take care of yourself. 保重
[38:52] That’s it? 就这样吗
[38:55] I’m sorry, I guess I just, I don’t know, 抱歉 我想我只是 我也不清楚
[38:57] I expected a little more, uh… 我以为你会觉得…
[39:01] disappointment. 更失望一点
[39:03] I let that go a long time ago. 我很久以前就释怀了
[39:07] I want to get clean, Joanie. 我想戒毒 乔恩妮
[39:09] – Liam… – I mean it. -廉姆… -我是说真的
[39:12] I figure after everything you did for me, 我想在你为我做了这么多事以后
[39:13] I gotta at least try, right? 我至少该试试 对吗
[39:15] You’re not supposed to do it for me, 你不应该为我这么做
[39:17] you’re supposed to do it for yourself. 而是为了你自己
[39:19] Thought maybe, I don’t know, 也许是这样 我不知道
[39:20] you could find me a place to go. 你能帮我找个地方吗
[39:24] My friend runs the 59th Street Clinic. 我有朋友在59街开了家诊所
[39:27] If I call her now, 要是我现在打给她
[39:28] I’m sure she’ll make room for you. 她肯定能给你留个地儿
[39:30] Like I said, you have to do this for yourself. 就像我说的 你必须为了自己这么做
[39:33] I’m not gonna be there waiting for you. 我不会在那等你
[39:42] Y… you mean to say 你们的意思是说
[39:44] Trent was behind everything that happened? 是特伦特策划了这一切吗
[39:47] Before your husband contracted Raul Ramirez to shoot him, 在你丈夫雇劳尔·拉米雷兹杀死自己之前
[39:52] he tried another man, 他联系过另一个人
[39:53] one Dennis Kaminski. 叫丹尼斯·卡明斯基
[39:56] Mr. Kaminski was more suspicious of your husband’s overtures 卡明斯基先生比拉米雷兹先生更怀疑
[40:00] than Mr. Ramirez, he also had more experience 你丈夫的要求 他对监视设备
[40:02] with surveillance equipment. 也更有经验
[40:04] Fearing that the police were attempting to entrap him, 因为害怕这是警察的圈套
[40:07] he installed a small camera 他在家门外的走廊里
[40:09] in the corridor outside of his apartment. 装了一个小型摄像机
[40:11] Next time he was contacted by his mystery benefactor, 等到下次那个神秘雇主再联系他时
[40:15] he said it would require a further $1,000 他说除非再多出1000美金
[40:17] before he would even consider the offer. 否则就不会考虑交易
[40:20] The next day, the camera recorded this. 就在第二天 摄像机拍下了这个
[40:30] Jun? 君
[40:31] What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[40:33] Well, thanks to this video, 多亏了这段录像
[40:34] Mr. O’Brien was just released, 奧布莱恩先生刚刚被无罪释放了
[40:37] which is bully for him but, uh… 虽然他是被冤枉的 但…
[40:39] doesn’t make you any more of a citizen. 你还是无法继续持有公民的身份
[40:41] I’m still going to be deported? 我仍然会被驱逐吗
[40:43] Depends. 看情况
[40:45] Were you serious the other day when you said 那天你说你们已经讨论过
[40:47] that you two had discussed the possibility of… 在不久的将来结婚的可能性
[40:50] tying the knot? 那是认真的吗
[40:51] Because if you were… 因为你们要是认真的…
[40:53] Captain Gregson has already reached out 格雷森警监已经联络过
[40:55] to a friend of his in the City Clerk’s Office. 他在市政处工作的一个朋友
[40:57] I can’t make any promises, 我不能打任何包票
[40:59] but my understanding is 但照我的理解是
[41:02] if you were to get married today 要是你们今天结婚的话
[41:05] that I.C.E. will have to back off. 移民局就不得不撤销驱逐
[41:08] It’s not how I thought we would do it, but… 虽然我没想过这么结婚 但是…
[41:11] sure. 当然要去
[41:22] Good show, Mr. O’Brien. 干得好 奧布莱恩先生
[41:31] 59街诊所 带来希望的地方
[41:46] I texted you. You didn’t have to come. 我给你发短信了 你不必来的
[41:49] As I explained the other day, 就像我那天说的
[41:50] there’s nothing more hazardous to my health than boredom. 没有什么比无聊对我的健康更有害
[41:55] Besides, I thought it might be nice to meet the ex. 而且我觉得来见你前男友也挺有意思
[42:09] I’m pretty sure he’s not gonna show. 我很确定他不会出现了
[42:12] Yet here you sit. 但你还是坐在这
[42:20] I’ll give him ten more minutes. 我再给他十分钟
[42:25] If there’s someplace else you have to be… 要是你还有什么别的地方要去
[42:28] Not tonight, Watson. 今晚没有 华生
[42:32] Not tonight. 今晚没有
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme