时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:05] | And to you, as well. | 你也好 |
[01:15] | Okay. This has to stop. | 好了 冷战该结束了 |
[01:17] | This only speaking when spoken to thing? | 我们唯一的对话就是寒暄吗 |
[01:19] | You’re obviously angry that I went to your friend Alistair | 我通过你的朋友阿里斯泰尔 |
[01:21] | and that he told me you knew someone named Irene. | 知道了艾琳这个人 你还对此耿耿于怀 |
[01:23] | You think I overstepped my bounds. | 你认为我做得出格了 |
[01:25] | Hadn’t thought about it that much at all, actually. | 我真得没这么想过 |
[01:27] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都清楚你说的是反话 |
[01:28] | And guess what– I’m your sober companion. | 知道吗 我是你的康戒陪护 |
[01:30] | It’s my job to overstep polite boundaries. | 我需要做一些略微过界的事情 |
[01:33] | Part of recovery is about addressing painful things. | 解决令你痛苦的事情是治疗的一部分 |
[01:35] | If you ignore them, they become triggers. | 如果你选择忽视 它们就会成为隐患 |
[01:37] | Could you shoot all this to me in an e-mail? | 你不能把这些话用电邮发给我吗 |
[01:39] | I’m just much better at processing the written word. | 我比较习惯看书面的东西 |
[01:43] | I’m gonna stay after you about this, | 我会一直对这事穷追不舍 |
[01:44] | because I know how important it is. | 是因为我知道它很重要 |
[01:45] | But if you won’t talk to me, there’s only so much I can do. | 但如果你不说的话 我也无能为力了 |
[01:50] | 格雷森 双尸案 西73号大街872号 需要帮助 | |
[01:54] | – What is it? – You’re right. | -什么消息 -你是对的 |
[01:58] | I have been cutting you off. | 我不跟你说话 |
[01:59] | It amounts to sulking, | 是在生闷气 |
[02:01] | and it is no way to conduct an adult relationship. | 这不是成年人该做的事情 |
[02:05] | I might not like what you did, | 我可能不喜欢你做的事 |
[02:06] | but I suppose I have to… | 但我认为我应该 |
[02:08] | respect your right to do it. | 尊重你这样做的权利 |
[02:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:14] | I would propose a toast to our new spirit of collaboration, | 我想为我们的重新合作喝一杯 |
[02:16] | but I, um… I’ve neglected to pour myself a coffee. | 但是 我忘了给自己倒杯咖啡 |
[02:21] | Would you mind waiting a moment? | 你介意等一下吗 |
[02:22] | Of course. | 当然不介意 |
[02:38] | Sherlock? | 夏洛克 |
[02:44] | No Watson? | 华生没来吗 |
[02:45] | She took the morning off. | 她今早请假了 |
[02:46] | Something about a cousin falling ill. | 一个亲戚生病了 |
[02:50] | – Shall we? – Yeah. | -我们开始吧 -好的 |
[02:52] | Jay and Amy Myrose. | 杰和艾米·麦洛斯 |
[02:54] | Their cleaning lady got here this morning, | 他们的清洁女工早晨来这 |
[02:56] | found them like this. | 发现他们被杀了 |
[02:57] | Preliminary times of death indicate the suspect | 初步调查显示 嫌疑人是 |
[03:00] | broke in after midnight, | 午夜过后闯入的 |
[03:01] | dragged the Myroses out of their beds, | 把麦洛斯夫妻从床上拖下来 |
[03:04] | forced them to give up the combination to their wall safe, | 强迫他们说出保险箱的密码 |
[03:07] | and then… | 之后 |
[03:10] | I, uh… I got to tell you, | 我必须得说 |
[03:12] | coming in here this morning | 今天早晨在这里看到的一切 |
[03:13] | was like waking up in the middle of a nightmare | 就像从噩梦中惊醒一样 |
[03:16] | that I thought I stopped having a long time ago. | 我已经很久没这种感觉了 |
[03:19] | Is that because of the uncanny similarities | 是因为它和99年韦德·克鲁斯 |
[03:21] | to the Wade Crewes murders in 1999? | 的谋杀案惊人的相似吗 |
[03:25] | You-you know about that? | 你知道那个案子 |
[03:27] | I picked up the particulars of these deaths | 我在打车来的路上 用监控软件 |
[03:28] | on my scanner app while I was taxiing over here. | 了解了一下死者的细节 |
[03:31] | Victims’ arms bound with pile hitch knots, | 在杀死受害者之前 |
[03:34] | pillows strapped to their heads using belts | 凶手把他们的手绑在身后 |
[03:36] | shortly before they were killed. | 并用皮带将枕头蒙在面部 |
[03:38] | Have to admit, the similarities are striking. | 不得不说 真是惊人的相似 |
[03:41] | Yes, no, no, I know. | 是的 不 不 我知道 |
[03:43] | I just didn’t think you’d know about Wade Crewes. | 我只是以为你不知道韦德·克鲁斯呢 |
[03:45] | 13 years ago, he perpetrated three separate home invasions | 13年前 他在三个月内 |
[03:48] | over the course of three months. | 入室行窃三次 |
[03:49] | In every instance, a wealthy couple | 每一起案件中 都有一对 |
[03:51] | murdered in the middle of the night. | 有钱的夫妻在午夜被杀 |
[03:52] | Contents of their wall safe emptied. | 保险箱也被洗劫一空 |
[03:54] | Eventually, he was brought to justice by, uh… you. | 最后 是你把他绳之以法的 |
[03:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:58] | Something of a career-defining case. | 那可是决定你事业发展的重要案件 |
[04:01] | Of course I’m familiar with it. | 我当然知道了 |
[04:04] | There. | 看这里 |
[04:05] | Always nice when a psychopath | 一个变态把自己的形象 |
[04:07] | grooms himself to look the part, don’t you think? | 弄得这么生动真不容易 不是吗 |
[04:09] | Question is, why copycat a home invader? | 问题是 为什么要模仿入室劫匪呢 |
[04:13] | You think this is the work of a copycat? | 你认为这只是模仿 |
[04:16] | Well, it’s either that, or… | 不是模仿的话 那就是 |
[04:19] | some kind of weird coincidence. | 很奇怪的巧合 |
[04:21] | There is another possibility. | 还有另外一种可能性 |
[04:23] | But that depends on what we find in the shoe closet. | 这要看看他们的鞋柜才能知道 |
[04:25] | I noticed something odd | 在先前那个的案件中 |
[04:26] | in the old case files. | 我发现了一些奇怪的地方 |
[04:27] | Two of the safes that Crewes looted | 克鲁斯洗劫的保险箱中 |
[04:29] | were located in bedroom closets. | 有两个是装在卧室衣柜里的 |
[04:31] | The other was in an office, | 还有一个是在书房里 |
[04:32] | but he rifled through the bedroom anyway. | 但他还是翻看了卧室 |
[04:34] | Now, in each case, the woman of the house | 在每个案件里 房屋的女主人 |
[04:37] | had a collection of expensive shoes. | 都有很多昂贵的鞋 |
[04:40] | And in every case, one of those shoes | 在每个案件里 谋杀结束后 |
[04:41] | was missing after the murder. | 都有一双鞋会少一只 |
[04:43] | See for yourself. | 你看 |
[04:45] | Why would someone steal one shoe? | 为什么会偷走一只鞋呢 |
[04:47] | Well, that’s a fair question. | 问得好 |
[04:49] | My guess is the perpetrator | 我的猜测是罪犯 |
[04:51] | wanted a little something to memorialize the occasion. | 想拿点东西来纪念这次犯罪 |
[04:57] | Something like, perhaps… | 可能 就好比… |
[05:01] | one high-heeled Jimmy Choo. | 一只吉米·周的高跟鞋 |
[05:10] | Wade Crewes told you that he worked alone | 99年韦德·克鲁斯认罪时说 |
[05:13] | when he confessed in 1999. | 自己没有同伙 |
[05:15] | I think he lied. | 我认为他说谎了 |
[05:17] | I don’t believe that we’re looking for someone | 我认为我们要找的不是 |
[05:18] | who’s copying his work. | 他的模仿犯 |
[05:20] | I think we’re looking for someone who helped him do it. | 我们要找的是当年帮他作案的同伙 |
[05:46] | The chief of detectives just formed | 探长刚刚组建了一支 |
[05:47] | a task force on the Myrose murders. | 麦洛斯凶杀案的专案小组 |
[05:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:55] | Garrity, Ramberg, | 加里蒂 兰伯格 |
[05:56] | I’m pulling you in. | 你们加入专案小组 |
[05:58] | I’m gonna detail a few other detectives out of other units. | 我还会选派一些其他组的探员 |
[06:00] | 乔恩·华生 接电话 | |
[06:00] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[06:03] | All right, then. | 那就好 |
[06:06] | Captain, if I might venture a suggestion? | 警监 我能提个意见吗 |
[06:08] | You and I go to Sing Sing, | 你和我去兴格-兴格监狱 |
[06:10] | talk to Wade Crewes, hmm? | 和韦德·克鲁斯谈谈 |
[06:11] | We now know there’s a connection | 我们都知道这起新案件 |
[06:12] | between the old murders and the new ones, | 和旧案件之间有联系 |
[06:14] | and Crewes is the one man who can tell us what it is. | 克鲁斯是唯一能帮到我们的人 |
[06:16] | Waste of time. He’d tell you he was partnered with the Taliban | 纯属浪费时间 为了能减刑 |
[06:18] | if it’d shave time off his sentence. | 他还会说同伙是塔里班呢 |
[06:20] | And we don’t know there’s a connection. | 而且我们还不确定这当中是否有联系 |
[06:23] | The missing high heel. | 你是指那只丢失的高跟鞋吧 |
[06:26] | – Don’t people lose shoes all the time? – Not $1,000 ones. | -丢鞋很正常啊 -不包括1000美金的鞋吧 |
[06:29] | I-I have to say, you seem strangely reluctant | 恕我直言 你似乎不太想 |
[06:31] | to pursue a promising lead. | 追查这个很有价值的线索 |
[06:33] | Because it’s not a lead yet. | 因为这还不算线索 |
[06:35] | It’s not an anything yet. | 什么都不是 |
[06:37] | Maybe you’ll turn out to be right, | 也许你是对的 |
[06:38] | but talking to Wade Crewes | 但是和韦德·克鲁斯谈话 |
[06:40] | is not going to get you there. | 帮不上任何忙 |
[06:41] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[06:47] | Watson, I admire your persistence, | 华生 我很欣赏你的坚持 |
[06:48] | but the reception is really… where… am. | 我所在的…方…号…好 |
[06:51] | Really? ‘Cause my phone’s working fine. | 是吗 我的手机很正常啊 |
[06:52] | Four bars and everything. | 四格信号 |
[06:56] | Let me guess: | 让我猜猜 |
[06:57] | You want me to wait right here | 你还想去买杯咖啡 |
[06:59] | – while you get another coffee. – Or you could just leave. | -让我在这里等你 -你可以直接离开 |
[07:01] | Okay, I don’t think ditching me | 好了 我认为避开我 |
[07:02] | is the most constructive approach. | 不是最有效的做法 |
[07:03] | Well, it solved the problem, didn’t it? | 但的确解决了问题 不是么 |
[07:05] | It’s quite simple, Watson. | 华生 其实很简单 |
[07:06] | Stop trying to reach me, and things can | 不要再试着解读我的内心 |
[07:09] | go back to the way that they were. | 这样一切就可以照旧了 |
[07:10] | You know I’m not gonna do that. | 你知道我不会那么做的 |
[07:11] | Well, then, welcome to our new arrangement. | 那好 欢迎遵守我们的新秩序 |
[07:12] | Same as the old one, without the goodwill that you’d accrued. | 和之前一样 但是没有从前的友好了 |
[07:15] | I will obey the letter of our agreement. | 我会遵守协议上的条款 |
[07:17] | I will check in with you every two hours, | 我会每隔两小时向你报到 |
[07:19] | at which point you can give me whatever drug tests that you want. | 那时你可以做任何药物检测 |
[07:21] | My bodily fluids are all at your disposal. | 我所有的体液都供你处置 |
[07:23] | That’s not how this works… | 不是这样的… |
[07:23] | – I’m not finished. – Oh, you’re not finished. | -我还没说完 -你继续 |
[07:24] | What is not at your disposal | 唯一不在你权限范围内的 |
[07:25] | are the details of my personal life, | 就是我私人生活的详细情况 |
[07:27] | which are uniquely my own, | 那是仅仅属于我自己的生活 |
[07:29] | and which I will not cheapen by allowing them to become | 我不会贱到用自己的生活去 |
[07:31] | grist for your tedious recovery mill. | 给你无聊的康复治疗提供素材 |
[07:33] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[07:34] | That’s that. | 那就这样吧 |
[07:36] | I will check in with you in two hours. | 两小时之内我会再联系你 |
[07:41] | Holmes… | 福尔摩斯 |
[07:42] | Bell’s got something. | 贝尔得到了一些线索 |
[07:43] | All right, CCS dug through the Myroses’ laptop. | 参谋部调查了麦洛斯夫妇的笔记本电脑 |
[07:46] | They each got a bunch of threatening E-mails | 他俩都收到了很多来自同一个 |
[07:48] | from the same anonymous account. | 匿名账户的恐吓邮件 |
[07:49] | We traced the IP address | 我们追查IP地址 |
[07:50] | to a guy named Julian Walsh. | 找到了一个叫朱利安·沃什的人 |
[07:52] | Guy’s a contractor. | 是个承包商 |
[07:53] | The Myroses hired him to remodel their kitchen, | 麦洛斯夫妇雇佣他改造他们的厨房 |
[07:55] | and then fired him six weeks later. | 但是六周后就解雇了他 |
[07:57] | They filed a complaint about his work | 他们对他的工作抱怨连连 |
[07:59] | and withheld payment. | 也没有付报酬 |
[08:00] | And Walsh responded with anonymous threats. | 沃什承认了匿名恐吓 |
[08:03] | We ran him through the NCIC. | 我们在国家犯罪信息中心核查了 |
[08:05] | He did time for weapons possession | 他有非法持枪和 |
[08:06] | and sexual assault. | 性侵犯的前科 |
[08:07] | We’re going to go talk to him now. | 我们现在要去和他谈谈 |
[08:10] | That’s a lead. | 这才叫线索 |
[08:12] | “When you least expect it, I’ll be there | “在你最意想不到的时刻 我会把 |
[08:14] | to give you what’s yours.” | 原本属于你的东西给你” |
[08:15] | “A pair of pliers and a handful of rusty nails | “我只需要有一对钳子和 |
[08:17] | are the only tools I need.” | 一把生锈的铁钉就够了” |
[08:19] | Sound familiar, Mr. Walsh? | 沃什 感觉耳熟吗 |
[08:21] | Okay, yes, I sent those E-mails. | 好吧 是我发了那些邮件 |
[08:23] | But that doesn’t mean I killed anybody. | 但这并不代表我杀了人 |
[08:24] | Well, you talked about killing people, | 你信中提到要杀人 |
[08:26] | and they wound up dead. | 而他们最终死了 |
[08:27] | I’m sure you can follow along. | 我相信你可能按照信中说的去做 |
[08:28] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[08:31] | Well, listen, | 听着 |
[08:32] | we’ll be more inclined to believe you | 如果你可以提供 |
[08:33] | if you gave us your whereabouts | 你昨晚六点至午夜的行踪 |
[08:35] | six and midnight last night. | 我们会更加相信你 |
[08:37] | I watched TV, and then I went to bed by 11:00. | 我在看电视 然后11点就睡觉了 |
[08:39] | I live alone, but that doesn’t mean I did anything. | 我一个人住 但这并不意味着是我干的 |
[08:43] | You understand why we’re here, Julian. | 朱利安 你知道我们来这里的原因 |
[08:45] | The people you threatened in these E-mails are now dead. | 你发邮件恐吓的人现在死了 |
[08:47] | Yeah, well, I’m sorry for that… | 对此我很遗憾… |
[08:49] | No, you haven’t even… | 不 你不是… |
[08:50] | – You with us here? – Yep. | -还要继续下去吗 -是的 |
[08:52] | I just want to see if the house has a basement. | 我只想知道这房子有没有地下室 |
[08:55] | Walsh has looked at the floor three times | 自从开始问话 沃什已经 |
[08:57] | since he started talking. | 瞄了楼梯三次了 |
[08:58] | He’s clearly nervous. | 显然他很紧张 |
[09:00] | I bet whatever he’s hiding is down there. | 我打赌他在下面藏了什么 |
[09:03] | Okay, I’ll cut this off and get us a warrant. | 好的 我现在终止盘问 申请搜查令 |
[09:05] | And give him time to get rid of the evidence? | 然后给他时间销毁证据吗 |
[09:06] | Mr. Walsh, do you have a lavatory I might use? | 沃什先生 能用下你的盥洗室吗 |
[09:10] | Bathroom. | 厕所 |
[09:11] | Yeah, upstairs. | 有 在楼上 |
[09:49] | Identify yourself. | 说明你的身份 |
[10:05] | What the hell are you doing? | 见鬼的你在做什么 |
[10:07] | He lied. | 他撒谎了 |
[10:08] | When he said that he lived alone. | 他撒谎说自己一个人住 |
[10:27] | Arrest him! | 逮捕他 |
[10:28] | – Arrest him. – Turn to the wall now. | -逮捕他 -趴在墙上 |
[10:38] | You have to understand, | 你要知道 |
[10:39] | this my nuclear option. | 这是我最后的选择了 |
[10:41] | I’ve never felt the need to go to a client’s rehab before. | 我从没想过要拜访客户以前的戒毒所 |
[10:44] | Yeah, but Mr. Holmes isn’t a typical client. | 但福尔摩斯不是一个典型的客户 |
[10:48] | He just won’t let me help him. | 他就是不让我帮助他 |
[10:50] | He’s so adamant about being above all that. | 他的固执胜过一切 |
[10:52] | Yeah, he does make it difficult to keep one’s cool, doesn’t he? | 他的确很难让人保持冷静 对吧 |
[10:56] | – Please. – Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[10:59] | I know from his records | 我从他的治疗记录查到 |
[11:00] | he spent two hours a day in therapy with you. | 他每天在你这接受两个小时的治疗 |
[11:03] | Did he ever mention a woman named Irene? | 他有没有提到过一个叫艾琳的女人 |
[11:07] | Sherlock Holmes was here for six months, | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯在这待了六个月 |
[11:10] | and in that time, he mentioned no women, no men, | 在此期间 他从未提到过任何女人 男人 |
[11:13] | no names, no dates. | 名字 或日期 |
[11:16] | I don’t believe I learned | 任何对他来说 |
[11:17] | a single significant thing about him. | 有意义的事情 我都一无所知 |
[11:35] | Her name is Katya. | 她叫卡佳 |
[11:37] | She came to the U.S. to work as a prostitute. | 她来美国做妓女谋生 |
[11:41] | Her handlers sold her to Julian Walsh a couple of weeks ago. | 她的老鸨几周前把她卖给了朱利安·沃什 |
[11:45] | She told me that he has been to see her every night | 她说沃什买下她之后 每天晚上 |
[11:48] | since he purchased her. | 都会去看她 |
[11:50] | You can fill in the blanks. | 你们可以自由想象 |
[11:52] | Most evenings, he slept in her room. | 大多数时间 他都睡在她房里 |
[11:55] | Including last night. | 包括昨晚 |
[11:56] | Walsh’s sex slave is his alibi for the Myrose killings? | 于是沃什的性奴成了他的不在场证人 |
[11:59] | I’m afraid it looks that way. | 恐怕是这样的 |
[12:00] | Respectfully, I suggest that | 礼貌地提个建议 |
[12:01] | we bring everyone on the task force | 我们应该让专案组的所有人 |
[12:03] | into a comprehensive review of the original files. | 对以前的案件档案进行全面的查验 |
[12:05] | Because of the shoe thing? | 因为丢失的鞋子吗 |
[12:07] | I’m not diverting an entire task force | 我不会为了一只丢失的高跟鞋 |
[12:09] | for a missing high heel. | 把整个专案组都派出去 |
[12:10] | Four missing high heels, | 如果把之前的案件也算上 |
[12:11] | if you count the original crime scene. | 其实是四只高跟鞋 |
[12:15] | You never recovered the original murder weapon, did you? | 你们一直没找到之前的凶器 是吗 |
[12:17] | No, Crewes said he dumped it in the East River. | 没有 克鲁斯说他丢到东河里了 |
[12:20] | Well, let’s go and see if he was telling the truth. | 那我们就去看看他说的是不是实话吧 |
[12:24] | Holmes, | 福尔摩斯 |
[12:25] | what are we doing down here? | 我们在这里做什么 |
[12:27] | Ballistics comparison, hmm? | 弹道比较 |
[12:29] | This is the original report from the original murders. | 这是之前几起凶杀案的报告 |
[12:32] | You gonna do it by eye? | 你要用肉眼观察吗 |
[12:34] | The human eye is a precision instrument. | 人眼是一种精密仪器 |
[12:37] | It can detect grooves and lands on a slug | 它可以比电脑更有效地检查出 |
[12:40] | more efficiently than any computer. | 子弹上的凹槽和棱面 |
[12:44] | In both of these killings, | 算上昨晚的案子 |
[12:45] | and in last night’s murders, the slugs had | 全部的凶杀案 子弹的 |
[12:47] | the same distinctive dent on the case head. | 弹头上都有相同的凹痕 |
[12:49] | It was caused by some sort of defect in the gun’s barrel. | 这是由于枪管的某种缺陷造成的 |
[12:52] | The grooves and lands show a steep twist to the left. | 这些凹槽和棱面显示了子弹急剧地左扭 |
[12:56] | See for yourself. | 你自己看看 |
[13:00] | Now, you can wait for the computers | 如果你愿意 你也可以 |
[13:02] | to confirm it if you like, | 等电脑的分析结果来确认 |
[13:03] | but Wade Crewes lied to you about that murder weapon. | 但是关于凶器 韦德·克鲁斯撒谎了 |
[13:06] | He didn’t dump it. | 他没有把它扔掉 |
[13:07] | And wherever it’s been for the last 13 years, | 而且不论过去13年它在哪里 |
[13:09] | it was used last night to kill the Myroses. | 昨晚确实有人拿着它杀人了 |
[13:12] | This is no longer a theory, Captain; this is a fact. | 警监 这不再是一个推测了 是事实 |
[13:15] | These cases are indelibly linked. | 这些案件有紧密的联系 |
[13:25] | Terry? | 特瑞 |
[13:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[13:28] | I figured maybe you could tell me that. | 我还以为你能告诉我答案呢 |
[13:30] | I got a message saying to come here | 我收到消息说让我来这儿 |
[13:31] | to review the Wade Crewes murders. | 重审那几起韦德·克鲁斯谋杀案 |
[13:33] | I didn’t call you. | 我没打你电话 |
[13:33] | I did. | 我打的 |
[13:35] | Ms. D’Amico was your partner | 埃美柯小姐是99年你调查 |
[13:36] | when you investigated the original murders in ’99. | 最初那三起谋杀案时的搭档 |
[13:39] | Surely it’s possible she would help | 很有可能她可以帮助我们 |
[13:40] | shed some light on the situation. | 发掘案情的真相 |
[13:42] | We know that last night’s murders | 我们已经知道昨晚的谋杀案 |
[13:43] | were connected to the ones from 1999. | 和1999年的几起案子存在关联 |
[13:46] | The way I see it, this can mean one of two things: | 在我看来 这表示有两种可能性 |
[13:48] | First is that Wade Crewes had an accomplice | 一是韦德·克鲁斯有一个共犯 |
[13:50] | that he never told the police about. | 但他没向警方交代 |
[13:52] | For whatever reason, that guy | 出于某种原因 这个共犯 |
[13:53] | started up again 13 years later. | 在13年后又开始作案 |
[13:55] | Second option: | 或者 |
[13:57] | Crewes committed the original crimes all by himself, | 克鲁斯单独犯下了最初的谋杀案 |
[13:59] | but got someone to do last night’s killing | 但他却让某个人在昨晚替他杀人 |
[14:01] | so he could maybe get his sentence commuted. | 以便为他自己减刑 |
[14:04] | There is another possibility: | 还有另一种可能 |
[14:05] | Wade Crewes is innocent, the wrong man is in prison | 韦德·克鲁斯是无辜的 他替人坐了牢 |
[14:08] | and the original killer is back at it. | 而当年的凶手又开始作案了 |
[14:10] | No way. | 不可能 |
[14:11] | Crewes did it; he told us he did it. | 是克鲁斯干的 他向我们认罪了 |
[14:13] | It wouldn’t be the first false confession in the annals | 这应该不是罪案记录里的第一份虚假供词了 |
[14:15] | – of crime, would it? – Enough. | -对吧 -够了 |
[14:16] | This isn’t philosophy class. | 这不是上哲学课 |
[14:18] | We don’t need to debate every possibility. | 我们不用争辩每一种可能性 |
[14:21] | Whatever’s going on, | 不管到底怎么回事 |
[14:22] | I guarantee you Crewes is not innocent. | 我保证克鲁斯不是无辜的 |
[14:25] | Now, I’m going to go talk to him, | 现在 我准备去找他谈谈 |
[14:27] | see if I can shake his tree, | 看看能不能让他动摇 |
[14:29] | figure out if he’s working with somebody. | 弄清他是不是还有共犯 |
[14:30] | Garrity, Ramberg, | 加里蒂 兰伯格 |
[14:32] | I want you to grab a couple of guys | 我要你们俩找几个人 |
[14:33] | and start digging into some old case files. | 深入挖掘一下一些旧案的卷宗 |
[14:35] | Bell, I want you to | 贝尔 我要你调查 |
[14:36] | look into the suspects from ’99. | 99年那几起案件的疑犯资料 |
[14:38] | All right? We’re done here. | 都清楚了吧 到此为止 散会 |
[14:46] | Um, I’d like to go with you to interview Crewes. | 我想和你一起去问询克鲁斯 |
[14:49] | Fine. You can observe. | 好吧 你只能旁听 |
[14:51] | Um, not to pry, but did everything end well | 恕我多事 你和埃美柯警探之间 |
[14:54] | with you and Detective D’Amico? | 是不是有什么不愉快 |
[14:55] | I noticed that you didn’t greet each other, | 我注意到你们没有相互问候 |
[14:57] | you didn’t say good-bye… | 你也没有和她告别 |
[14:58] | You just got done dissecting one of my old cases | 你刚才在满满一屋子人面前 |
[15:01] | in front of a room full of people. | 对我以前的案子说三道四 |
[15:03] | How about you leave my old partnership alone. | 能不能别再管我和过去搭档的闲事了 |
[15:07] | You want insights into Sherlock Holmes? | 你想知道我对夏洛克·福尔摩斯的看法 |
[15:11] | I’ll give you an insight: | 那我就告诉你我的看法 |
[15:13] | He’s childish and self-absorbed. | 他幼稚又固执 |
[15:15] | He spent nearly every group session in total silence. | 他几乎每次小组会都一言不发 |
[15:18] | He was, bar none, | 他是我所有病人中 |
[15:20] | the least cooperative patient I’ve ever had. | 最不配合的 没有之一 |
[15:23] | Yeah, I read the same from most of your colleagues. | 是啊 你的大部分同事也都这么说 |
[15:28] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[15:30] | Oh, the gardener. | 是园丁 |
[15:32] | Uh, I think his name’s E… Edson. | 我想他是叫埃德森 |
[15:35] | Edison? Why? | 还是埃迪森来着 怎么了 |
[15:39] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[15:40] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[15:41] | Good. | 不错 |
[15:43] | Hey, is that beekeeping equipment? | 那是养蜂的设备吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:46] | Calms them down. | 能让它们平静下来 |
[15:49] | Everyone tells me I probably should | 所有人都和我说 |
[15:50] | just spray the hives with poison, | 只要对着蜂窝喷些毒药就行了 |
[15:52] | but what can I say? I find them interesting. | 但我能说什么呢 我觉得它们很有趣 |
[15:56] | This one’s getting a little big, though. | 不过这个已经有点太大了 |
[15:58] | Gonna move it out to the woods. | 我要把它移到森林里去 |
[16:01] | There was a client back here a little while ago, uh, | 没多久以前这儿有个病人 |
[16:03] | who was also interested in beekeeping. | 也对养蜂感兴趣 |
[16:06] | Sure. | 没错 |
[16:07] | You mean Sherlock. | 你是说夏洛克 |
[16:08] | Yeah. You knew him? | 是啊 你认识他吗 |
[16:09] | He used to tell me I was the only person in this place | 他曾说我是这里唯一 |
[16:12] | without an agenda. | 不循规蹈矩的人 |
[16:13] | I took that to mean he liked me. | 我把这理解为他喜欢我 |
[16:16] | 兴格-兴格监狱 纽约州 | |
[16:17] | I wasn’t sure if you and your partner | 我本来还不确定你和你的搭档 |
[16:18] | would show up here. | 会不会来我这儿呢 |
[16:20] | You were expecting us? | 你在等我们吗 |
[16:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:22] | We get the newspapers in here, Detective. | 我们这能看到报纸 警探 |
[16:24] | Oh… wait a minute. | 等等 |
[16:26] | It’s Captain now, isn’t it? | 现在应该称呼警监了 是吧 |
[16:28] | I read about last night’s murders. | 我读到了昨晚谋杀案的新闻报道 |
[16:31] | I knew you’d come see me. | 我知道你会来见我的 |
[16:32] | Then I’ll cut right to the chase: | 那我就开门见山了 |
[16:34] | What’s the name of the guy you’re working with? | 你的共犯叫什么名字 |
[16:36] | I gave up anger a long time ago. | 很久以前我就决定不再生气了 |
[16:40] | It was one of the only rational responses | 这是对我生活遭遇的荒谬境遇 |
[16:42] | to the irrational situation my life had become. | 唯一的理性回应 |
[16:45] | But you, standing there, accusing me… | 但你 站在那儿 指控我 |
[16:49] | I think that’s the perfect test for my progress, isn’t it? | 这可真是对我修行的完美考验 |
[16:52] | What, exactly, do you have to be angry about? | 到底有什么让你生气的 |
[16:54] | As we both well know, I’m an innocent man. | 我们都很清楚 我是无辜的 |
[16:57] | I spent years thinking about how to prove it, | 我费尽数年的心血思考怎么来证明 |
[17:00] | and when I finally gave up the quest, | 而当我最终打算放弃的时候 |
[17:03] | the world decided to prove it for me. | 事实却决定为我正名了 |
[17:05] | It’s like the man says: | 就像有人说的 |
[17:08] | “The strongest of all warriors are these two: | “最强大的战士有二: |
[17:11] | Time and Patience.” | 时间和耐心” |
[17:13] | Tolstoy’s “War and Peace”. | 托尔斯泰的《战争与和平》 |
[17:15] | Your file says you were | 你的资料上说 |
[17:16] | functionally illiterate when you confessed to the murders. | 你认罪的时候是半个文盲 |
[17:20] | I had plenty of raw intelligence. | 我天资聪慧 |
[17:22] | What I didn’t have were parents or a school system | 可惜没有负责的家长 |
[17:25] | that gave a damn about me. | 或是教育体制在乎我 |
[17:26] | And my confession, well, I gave that | 我之所以认罪 |
[17:29] | after my legal aid lawyer convinced me | 是因为我的法律援助律师告诉我 |
[17:31] | it was the only way of avoiding a guaranteed life sentence. | 只有这样才能避免被判终生监禁 |
[17:34] | He wouldn’t take the time to prove my alibi. | 他甚至懒得花时间证实我的不在场证明 |
[17:36] | Carla Figueroa? Please. | 卡拉·菲格罗阿吗 得了吧 |
[17:38] | She recanted the second we asked her | 我们一让她发布正式声明 |
[17:40] | to make an official statement. | 她就立刻翻供了 |
[17:42] | Well, of course she did! Carla was married! | 她当然要这么做 卡拉已经结婚了 |
[17:44] | If she admitted she was with me during the murders, well, | 要是她承认在谋杀案的时候和我在一起 |
[17:47] | that would be the end of that, wouldn’t it? | 那她的婚姻也到头了 不是吗 |
[17:48] | We found your fingerprints at the scene | 我们在99年第三起谋杀案的现场 |
[17:51] | of the third murders in ’99, remember? | 发现了你的指纹 记得吗 |
[17:55] | You mean you put my prints | 是你们把我的指纹 |
[17:57] | at the scene of the third murders in 1999. | 放到了1999年第三起谋杀案的现场 |
[18:00] | You and I both know that evidence was planted. | 你我都心知肚明那证据是伪造的 |
[18:04] | Worked out pretty well for you, didn’t it, Captain? | 那可帮了你大忙 不是吗 警监 |
[18:08] | I’m not even going to respond to that. | 我都懒得回应你的话 |
[18:11] | The next time you and I speak to each other, | 我们之间的下一次对话 |
[18:14] | we’ll be standing on the courthouse eps, | 会是在法庭上对薄公堂 |
[18:16] | after I’m exonerated of every charge against me. | 在我洗清我身上的每一项罪名以后 |
[18:25] | I know he values his privacy, | 我知道他很看重他的隐私 |
[18:26] | but there are some things that Sherlock needs to deal with, | 但要是夏洛克真想康复 |
[18:29] | if he really wants to get better. | 有些事他就必须面对 |
[18:30] | Are there? | 是吗 |
[18:32] | Can you just tell me… | 能不能告诉我 |
[18:34] | did he ever mention a woman named Irene? | 他有没有提过一个叫艾琳的女人 |
[18:36] | Can’t say he did. | 他没提过 |
[18:40] | Thank you very much for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间跟我聊天 |
[18:46] | The name does sound familiar, though. | 不过这个名字的确很耳熟 |
[18:51] | He left some things behind… personal stuff. | 他留下了一些东西 一些私人物件 |
[18:55] | I held onto it all, just in case he ever came back for it. | 我都留着 以防他要取回它们 |
[19:02] | Maybe you can give these back to him. | 或许你能让它们物归原主 |
[19:06] | 艾琳·阿德勒 Anemoon大街 八号 5271 GS Sint-Michielsgestel 荷兰 | |
[19:10] | 1020 31st Avenue, Astoria, Queens. | 皇后区 阿斯托利亚 第31大道 1020号 |
[19:13] | You want to tell me why we’re here? | 能透漏下我们为什么来这儿吗 |
[19:15] | Last known address of Carla Figueroa. | 这是卡拉·菲格罗阿最后为人所知的地址 |
[19:18] | I thought we could have a quick word with her, | 我想我们能和她聊几句 |
[19:19] | see if there’s anything to the notion | 看看事情是否另有隐情 |
[19:20] | that she recanted Wade Crewes’s alibi | 看她是否真为了挽救婚姻 |
[19:23] | to save her marriage. | 而否认了韦德·克鲁斯的不在场证明 |
[19:25] | I’m just being thorough. | 我只想调查的彻底些 |
[19:27] | Go right ahead.I’m just telling you, | 请便 不过提醒你 |
[19:29] | I’m not gonna be here when you get back. | 我不会等你回来的 |
[19:31] | Why are you so unwilling to even consider the possibility | 你为什么都不愿意考虑一下 |
[19:33] | that Crewes is innocent? | 克鲁斯是清白的可能性 |
[19:35] | Is it pride? | 是自负作祟吗 |
[19:36] | Because I worked the case, you didn’t. | 因为当年是我在办案 而你没有 |
[19:39] | That’s precisely why my input is so valuable. | 所以我作为旁观者的意见才更有价值啊 |
[19:41] | We put Crewes away on good evidence. | 我们凭有力的证据抓了克鲁斯入狱 |
[19:43] | His fingerprints were all over a mug that got broken, | 他在杀最后两名受害者时 |
[19:46] | while he was killing his last two victims. | 在破碎的马克杯上留下了指纹 |
[19:48] | The same mug that he accused you of planting. | 就是他坚称是你们伪造的那个杯子 |
[19:51] | Now, when he said that, | 是这样 他说那些话时 |
[19:52] | you swallowed twice before responding, | 你在回答之前咽了两下口水 |
[19:53] | like you were trying to clear your throat, hmm? | 你想清清嗓 对吗 |
[19:56] | And when you did answer him, | 而当你回答他时 |
[19:57] | your vocal intonation was markedly different. | 你的语调明显不一样了 |
[19:59] | Now, if I wasn’t watching you, | 如果我当时没在看你 |
[20:01] | someone I have the highest respect for, | 那个我所尊敬的你 |
[20:02] | I would think that that was the response of someone | 我会认为那是有人故意隐瞒某件事时 |
[20:04] | with something to hide. | 所做出的反应 |
[20:08] | It sounds like you think that anyway. | 看来你本来就那么想了 |
[20:11] | My dad’s gonna go ape | 我爸爸会发飙的 |
[20:13] | when he sees you guys parked in our driveway. | 如果他看到你们把车停在我家车道的话 |
[20:15] | Just saying. | 提醒下而已 |
[20:16] | We’re not going to leave the car here, | 我们并不打算在这停车 |
[20:17] | we’re with the police. | 我们在执行公务 |
[20:18] | We need to speak with Carla Figueroa. | 我们要找卡拉·菲格罗阿谈谈 |
[20:20] | Uh, my mom died four years ago. | 我妈妈四年前去世了 |
[20:24] | Leukemia. | 死于白血病 |
[20:25] | Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[20:27] | My dad’s inside, if you want to talk to him. | 我爸爸在里面 如果你们想找他谈的话 |
[20:29] | No, no, no. It had to be her. | 不用了 必须是她本人 |
[20:31] | Uh… thanks. | 多谢了 |
[20:33] | Sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[20:37] | Well, if she was lying, | 如果她当时撒了谎 |
[20:39] | her secret died with her. | 那她的秘密也随之入土了 |
[20:40] | She wasn’t lying. | 她没有撒谎 |
[20:43] | Oh, Wade Crewes, he put on a good show. | 韦德·克鲁斯 他演了出好戏 |
[20:46] | Oh, I’ll give him that. | 我不得不承认 |
[20:48] | But if you really want to know why I won’t waste time | 但如果你真想知道我为什么不愿浪费时间 |
[20:50] | trying to find out if Wade Crewes is innocent, | 调查韦德·克鲁斯是否无罪的话 |
[20:53] | watch the tapes. | 看看录像带便知 |
[20:54] | He held his tongue, | 他保持沉默 |
[20:55] | but he couldn’t help gloating about it. | 却掩饰不住幸灾乐祸的样子 |
[20:59] | That’s the real Wade Crewes. | 那才是真正的韦德·克鲁斯 |
[21:06] | You were dressed like a house painter. | 你当时穿的像个油漆工 |
[21:09] | Eh, doesn’t ring a bell. | 想不起来了 |
[21:12] | Maybe I should take a look at those crime scene photos again. | 或许再看看犯罪现场的照片 |
[21:14] | Might jar my memory. | 能让我想起来 |
[21:21] | Surprised I didn’t see you today, Watson. | 奇了怪了 我今天竟然没见你 华生 |
[21:23] | I sent you a text with my exact location every two hours. | 每隔两小时我都给你发一条我的方位 |
[21:26] | I was busy. | 我在忙 |
[21:27] | I left some urine in your room. | 我把尿样放你房间了 |
[21:30] | Tell me it’s in a cup. | 别告诉我你没用杯子装 |
[21:53] | Today is April 3, 1999, | 今天是1999年4月3日 |
[21:56] | and the time is 22:00 hours. | 时间是晚上十点 |
[22:00] | I’m interviewing Wade Crewes | 我在审问韦德·克鲁斯 |
[22:01] | in connection with the deaths of David and Lyla Dawson. | 他与大卫和莱拉·道森的死有关 |
[22:06] | So, where do we start? | 我们从哪开始说 |
[22:08] | How about with the fact | 那就说说你 |
[22:10] | that you used to deliver pizzas to the Dawsons | 以前工作的时候 |
[22:13] | back when you were holding down a job? | 曾给道森家送披萨的事吧 |
[22:15] | Is that how you scouted them out? | 你就是这样盯上他们的吗 |
[22:21] | Black, just like you asked for. | 纯咖啡 你要求的 |
[22:27] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[22:37] | We’re putting our differences aside. Come downstairs. | 我们先休战吧 跟我下楼 |
[22:40] | If you need my help, you know I’m game, | 如果你需要我的帮助 我愿意 |
[22:41] | but if this is some sort of prank… | 但如果是某种恶作剧 |
[22:43] | Watson, I think I’ve learned something, and if I’m right, | 华生 我发现了些东西 如果我没错 |
[22:45] | it is bigger than any dispute between you and me. | 这比咱两之间的争吵重要多了 |
[22:48] | It has a moral component. | 和道德良知有关 |
[22:49] | You’re good with that sort of thing. | 你很擅长这方面的事 |
[22:52] | In the first interrogation of Wade Crewes, | 在韦德·克鲁斯的第一轮审讯中 |
[22:54] | they served him his coffee in a disposable cup. | 他们给了他一杯咖啡 用的一次性杯子 |
[22:56] | In the second interrogation, | 在第二轮审讯中 |
[22:57] | they served it to him in that mug. | 他们给了他用马克杯盛着的咖啡 |
[22:59] | Black with a white stripe around the rim. | 黑色 边缘有白色条纹 |
[23:01] | The second interrogation took place | 第二轮审讯发生在 |
[23:03] | shortly after the second pair of murders. | 第二起谋杀案后不久 |
[23:05] | At the third crime scene, they found physical evidence | 在第三个犯罪现场 他们找到了 |
[23:08] | that implicated Wade Crewes. | 与韦德·克鲁斯有牵连的物证 |
[23:10] | A fingerprint on a shattered mug. | 在一个碎马克杯上的指纹 |
[23:15] | Black with a white stripe around the rim. | 黑色 边缘有白色条纹 |
[23:19] | My God, it’s the same mug. | 天呐 这是同一个杯子 |
[23:21] | The evidence was planted, | 物证是被伪造的 |
[23:23] | and it was Captain Gregson who gave him that mug. | 给他杯子的人 是格雷森警监 |
[23:38] | I’ve been struggling with something. | 我一直在纠结一件事 |
[23:40] | Oh, good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
[23:42] | Why did you tell me to look at the tape? | 为什么你要让我看录像带 |
[23:44] | Did you honestly think I wouldn’t notice? | 你真以为我会注意不到吗 |
[23:46] | The mug. | 那个马克杯 |
[23:47] | The one that you handed to Wade Crewes | 你在第二轮审问中 |
[23:49] | during your second interrogation of him. | 递给韦德·克鲁斯的那个杯子 |
[23:50] | It’s the same one that your men | 跟你的手下们 |
[23:51] | found at the third crime scene. | 在第三犯罪现场找到的那个一模一样 |
[24:01] | I want you to understand, | 你要明白 |
[24:02] | I take no pleasure in pursuing this line of inquiry, | 我对案件线索调查毫无兴趣 |
[24:05] | but I am obliged to pursue the facts, | 但我有责任追寻真相 |
[24:07] | and the facts are you and Detective D’Amico | 真相就是 |
[24:09] | had possession of that mug before it showed up | 那杯子出现在第三犯罪现场前 |
[24:12] | at the third crime scene. | 是在你和埃美柯警探那里的 |
[24:15] | As I said yesterday, I have the utmost respect for you. | 正如我昨天所说 我十分尊重您 |
[24:19] | If evidence was planted, | 如果证据是被伪造的 |
[24:20] | I’m sure it was the result of frustration. | 我相信是出于无奈 |
[24:23] | A mistake that the perpetrator or perpetrators | 这证据无疑是真正的罪犯 或是罪犯们 |
[24:26] | would no doubt wish to take back | 想要取回的 |
[24:27] | especially now that it seems possible | 尤其是现在 看起来很可能 |
[24:29] | that Mr. Crewes may well be innocent. | 克鲁斯先生是无辜的 |
[24:34] | I don’t want to… | 我不想… |
[24:37] | You know that I will find out the truth | 你知道我会找出真相 |
[24:39] | and the truth may well be… just compromising. | 还有一切来龙去脉 你就妥协吧 |
[24:44] | Every cop gets offered a few perks. | 每个警察都有额外津贴 |
[24:46] | Free lunch here, gym membership there. | 有免费的午餐 成为健身会员 |
[24:49] | I never took a single one, | 我从不贪这些便宜 |
[24:51] | and I sure as hell never planted evidence. | 我也绝不可能去伪造证据 |
[24:56] | Well, then, could you or your former partner | 那么 你或者你以前的搭档 |
[24:58] | please explain to me how that mug | 能给我解释一下 |
[25:00] | showed up at the crime scene? | 那个杯子为什么会在犯罪现场吗 |
[25:19] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[25:20] | Captain Gregson got the warning he deserved. | 格雷森警监收到了应得的警告 |
[25:22] | Now to solve the case. | 现在要破这个案子 |
[25:24] | Hold on, I… I’ve got something for you. | 等一下 我有点东西要给你 |
[25:32] | You’ve been to Hemdale. | 你去了汉德尔 |
[25:34] | Edson saved them for you. | 埃德森帮你留着这些 |
[25:35] | And were they everything that you hoped, hmm? | 这些是你想要的吗 |
[25:38] | Do you understand me now? | 你现在了解我了吗 |
[25:41] | I didn’t read them. | 我没有看这些信 |
[25:43] | I was tempted. | 我非常想 |
[25:44] | They’re from Irene; how could I not be? | 是艾琳写给你的 我怎么会不想 |
[25:46] | But whatever happened, this is not | 但无论如何 我不希望 |
[25:47] | how I want to find out about it. | 用这种方式了解这事 |
[25:48] | – A show of restraint. – When… | -自控力的表现 -当… |
[25:53] | If you are ready to talk about it, | 如果你准备好来谈这件事 |
[25:55] | I’d very much like to know, | 我很愿意知道 |
[25:57] | but I’m not going to ask you about it anymore. | 但我不会再追问你这事了 |
[25:59] | I just thought you might want these. | 我就是觉得你可能想要它们 |
[26:01] | Indeed I do. | 我的确想要 |
[26:03] | Thank you, Watson. | 谢谢你 华生 |
[26:14] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[26:15] | I left those at Hemdale because I didn’t want them. | 我把它们留在汉德尔是因为我不想要了 |
[26:17] | I don’t understand. Aren’t those important? | 这我就不懂了 这东西不重要吗 |
[26:19] | Remember your promise: no further discussion | 记住你的承诺 在我主动提起之前 |
[26:20] | of this matter until I bring it up. | 不要追问这件事 |
[26:23] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[26:26] | You mentioned something about a case that needs solving? | 你刚才说有个案子要破的 |
[26:30] | This is Victor Nardin. | 这是维克多·纳丁 |
[26:32] | He was an early suspect in the ’99 home invasions. | 他是99年入室抢劫案的嫌犯 |
[26:34] | He’s been in prison for the last 12 years, | 在牢里关了12年 |
[26:36] | which could explain why the home invasions miraculously stopped. | 正因为此 入室抢劫也奇迹般地停止了 |
[26:39] | He was released three weeks ago, | 三周前 他出狱了 |
[26:40] | which could explain why they’ve resumed. | 入室抢劫案便又开始发生了 |
[26:42] | How are the police not looking for this guy? | 警察怎么没有追查这家伙 |
[26:44] | They are; they just can’t find him. | 他们有查 只是找不到他 |
[26:46] | Nardin left his group home on Staten Island two weeks ago | 纳丁两周前离开了他在斯塔顿岛的教养院 |
[26:49] | and has not checked in with his parole officer. | 却没有跟他的保释官报备 |
[26:52] | Those letters are Cyrillic. | 这些是斯拉夫字母 |
[26:53] | Is he in a gang or something? | 他在混黑帮还是什么 |
[26:54] | No, rabid football fan. | 不 是狂热的足球迷 |
[26:57] | The tattoos are the names | 这纹身是格罗兹尼特里克 |
[26:59] | and jersey numbers of famous players | 著名球员的名字 |
[27:01] | from Terek Grozny. | 和球衣号码 |
[27:03] | It is Chechnya’s premier football club. | 它是车臣的顶级足球俱乐部 |
[27:04] | And how are they gonna help us find Victor Nardin? | 这个要怎么帮我们找到维克多·纳丁 |
[27:07] | I believe they already have. | 我相信已经找到了 |
[27:10] | Nardin has spent a decade in prison, | 纳丁在监狱里待了十年 |
[27:12] | bereft of his favorite obsession. | 在这期间他被剥夺了最热爱的东西 |
[27:14] | Wherever he is, he will want to watch his beloved team. | 不管他在哪 都会想看这个球队的比赛 |
[27:18] | There aren’t that many bars in New York | 在纽约 有卫星信号能收看 |
[27:20] | that have a satellite feed of Chechen football. | 车臣足球赛的酒吧没有几个 |
[27:24] | Three, actually. | 一共三个 |
[27:26] | All of them in Brighton Beach. | 全都在布莱顿海滩 |
[27:28] | All of them within walking distance of Mayweather Hotel. | 而且距离五月天旅馆都很近 |
[27:31] | “Rooms by the hour, | “可按小时 周或月 |
[27:32] | week or month. Cash only.” | 租房 仅接受现金” |
[27:39] | Yeah. I got a delivery | 我有一份包裹 |
[27:41] | for one of your guests. I need a room number. | 要给你们的一位住客 我需要房间号码 |
[27:42] | Victor Nardin. | 他叫维克多·纳丁 |
[27:45] | No Nardin? | 没有姓纳丁的 |
[27:47] | Hold… hold on. | 等 等一下 |
[27:51] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[27:51] | I got the wrong name. | 我说错了 |
[27:52] | Victor Jones. | 应该是维克多·琼斯 |
[27:56] | 282. Thank you. | 282房间 谢谢你 |
[28:13] | What gives? | 什么情况 |
[28:15] | Tommy, we can’t just talk at the precinct? | 汤米 我们怎么不能就在辖区里谈 |
[28:18] | Not about this. | 谈这事就不行 |
[28:21] | You planted that mug, didn’t you? | 是你把杯子放到现场的 对不对 |
[28:24] | Yeah. | 一定是 |
[28:25] | We knew it was him, but we couldn’t nail him. | 我们知道是他干的 但没证据给他定罪 |
[28:29] | So, after the second time you brought him in, | 于是第二次抓他来局里后 |
[28:31] | you kept that mug | 你把杯子留下了 |
[28:32] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[28:35] | Good to have a trump card, huh? | 手里有张王牌多保险 对吧 |
[28:37] | I always assumed you knew that. | 我一直以为你是知道的 |
[28:39] | I knew it was convenient, | 我知道这太容易了 |
[28:41] | piece of evidence to turn up like that. | 关键证物就这么出现 |
[28:43] | I chalked it up to our good fortune | 我以为这是我们走运了 |
[28:45] | – because I thought we had our guy. – We did. | -因为我认定他就是凶手 -这没错 |
[28:47] | Well, I was a lot more sure about that then than I am now. | 我现在可没有之前那么肯定了 |
[28:50] | ‘Cause somebody is out there killing people | 因为现在有人在外面 |
[28:52] | with the same murder weapon, Terry. | 用同样的凶器杀人 特瑞 |
[28:56] | What if we were wrong? | 要是我们抓错了人怎么办 |
[28:57] | If that were true– and that is still a big “If” | 就我看来 这可能性极小 |
[29:00] | as far as I’m concerned– there are ways around that. | 即使我们错了 事情还是可以解决的 |
[29:02] | Whoa, I’m not here to plan a cover-up. | 等等 我来这可不是要想办法掩盖事实 |
[29:06] | If we put an innocent man in jail, | 如果我们把无辜的人送进了监狱 |
[29:08] | I’m not keeping quiet about it. | 我不会袖手旁观的 |
[29:10] | All right, let’s just forget | 行 我们就先不管 |
[29:11] | about the fact that I could go to jail. | 我可能因此坐牢这事 |
[29:14] | You worked that task force in ’99. | 99年你也参与了这件案子 |
[29:16] | How do you think that’s going to play for your career? | 你觉得这事对你的前途会有什么影响 |
[29:19] | I’ll be done; doesn’t matter. | 我就玩完了 但我不在乎 |
[29:20] | If I let this happen on my watch, | 如果这事是在我眼皮底下发生的 |
[29:22] | I’m owning up to it. | 这就是我的责任 |
[29:25] | Fair warning, partner. | 当作是警告 搭档 |
[29:29] | Mr. Jones? | 琼斯先生 |
[29:32] | Mr. Jones, you have a message | 琼斯先生 前台有 |
[29:34] | from the front desk. | 一则给你的留言 |
[29:37] | He’s not here. | 他不在里面 |
[29:39] | If I lived here, I wouldn’t be here, either. | 要是我住这里 我也不会这么待着 |
[29:43] | Um, should I ask why we’re not calling the police? | 我该问你为什么不叫警察吗 |
[29:48] | I found the man. | 是我找到了这家伙 |
[29:50] | I just… I just want to have a look around. | 我就是想随便看看 |
[30:04] | I don’t believe it, | 真是难以置信 |
[30:04] | but this place smells worse than the outside. | 但这里比外头更难闻 |
[30:08] | Stale cigarette smoke, | 走味的香烟 |
[30:09] | cheap cologne, | 廉价的古龙水 |
[30:11] | a whiff of existential despair. | 还存在一丝绝望 |
[30:16] | This floor is sticky. | 这地板黏黏的 |
[30:27] | Evidently, Mr. Nardin has a drinking problem. | 显然 纳丁先生喝东西有困难 |
[30:30] | He spills his orange juice. | 他把橙汁弄撒了 |
[31:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:01] | The carpet has come loose from the floorboards here. | 地毯从这里的地板开始松动 |
[31:03] | It hasn’t come loose from age. | 不是因为年久而松动的 |
[31:05] | Someone has pried this up. | 是有人把它撬起来的 |
[31:32] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[31:39] | Captain. | 警监 |
[31:40] | I need you right away. It’s happened again. | 我需要你马上过来 又发生了凶案 |
[31:43] | A triple this time. | 这次死了三个人 |
[31:45] | Neighbor spotted the body through a window. | 邻居从窗户看到了尸体 |
[31:48] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就过去 |
[31:50] | And, Captain, | 还有 警监 |
[31:52] | I think I might be able to tell you | 我想我能够告诉你 |
[31:55] | where the murder weapon is. | 凶器在哪里了 |
[32:01] | The homeowners were Michael and Elizabeth Willis. | 屋主是迈克和伊丽莎白·威利斯 |
[32:04] | Everything about their deaths | 他们遇害的情况 |
[32:05] | is consistent with the others. | 与之前的死者都一致 |
[32:08] | And the third body? | 另一位死者呢 |
[32:09] | Houseguest, Garret Ames. | 来访的客人 盖瑞特·艾姆斯 |
[32:11] | I don’t think the attacker knew he was here. | 我觉得凶手并不知道他也在这里 |
[32:13] | After the Willises were shot, | 威利斯夫妇被枪杀后 |
[32:15] | there was a struggle here, | 在这里有过一阵挣扎 |
[32:18] | and Ames was trying to get away. | 艾姆斯尝试逃跑 |
[32:20] | Almost made it, too. | 差点就成功了 |
[32:22] | Killer shot him from right here. | 凶手就是从这里对他开的枪 |
[32:28] | Add another three to the tally. | 又有三人在他手下丧生了 |
[32:30] | That’s all right, Captain. | 没关系的 警监 |
[32:31] | I know this is difficult. | 我知道这很艰难 |
[32:33] | Well, at least CSU gave us some evidence. | 还好鉴证科有线索 |
[32:36] | They picked up some cigarette butts | 他们在街对面 |
[32:38] | from across the street. | 发现了些烟头 |
[32:38] | Neighbors saw someone smoking. | 附近也许有人看到抽烟的人 |
[32:40] | They’re checking the place out. | 他们正在那里盘查 |
[32:41] | Hopefully we’ll be able to harvest some DNA. | 或许烟头上会留下DNA |
[32:44] | We put a BOLO out for Victor Nardin, | 缉拿维克多·纳丁的全境通告已经发出去了 |
[32:46] | and we got a warrant for his hotel room. | 他旅馆房间的搜查令也拿到了 |
[32:49] | If the gun you saw is the murder weapon, | 如果你看到的枪就是凶器 |
[32:52] | it’s beginning | 那这案子 |
[32:52] | to look like an open-and-shut case. | 也就明朗了 |
[32:56] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:59] | You said the killer | 你刚才说凶手 |
[33:02] | shot the houseguest from here. Yeah? | 是在这里对客人开枪的 对吗 |
[33:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:09] | Listen, I know you got your theories about what happened, | 我知道你对案子有自己的想法 |
[33:11] | but I just want you to know | 但我只想让你知道 |
[33:12] | that if Wade Crewes is innocent, | 如果韦德·克鲁斯是无辜的 |
[33:14] | I’m not going to hide from that. | 我不会有任何隐瞒 |
[33:17] | Yeah. Sorry, Captain, could you just | 行 不好意思 警监 |
[33:18] | give me a minute? | 你能等会儿吗 |
[33:21] | I’m trying to tell you something important here. | 我正在跟你说正经的呢 |
[33:22] | Yes, but I wouldn’t fall on my sword just yet. | 知道 但现在不是承担责任的时候 |
[33:29] | Gregson. | 格雷森 |
[33:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:35] | Yeah? | 行 |
[33:36] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 行 |
[33:38] | That was Bell. | 是贝尔 |
[33:40] | Nardin returned to his hotel room. | 纳丁回旅馆了 |
[33:43] | We’ve got him in custody. | 我们抓到他了 |
[33:45] | Excellent. | 干得好 |
[33:46] | That should make it easier to confirm that he didn’t do this. | 这下就能肯定他不是凶手了 |
[33:52] | I didn’t kill those people, okay? | 我没杀那些人 好吗 |
[33:55] | Victor Nardin, think fast. | 维克多·纳丁 机灵点儿 |
[33:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[33:59] | This man is innocent. | 这人是无辜的 |
[33:59] | Detective Bell, a word, if you please? | 贝尔警探 能出来一下吗 |
[34:02] | Why’d he hit me? | 他干嘛打我 |
[34:02] | Hey, stay right there. | 呆着别动 |
[34:04] | Wait, wait, wait. You assault our perp with an orange? | 等等 你用橘子袭击了嫌疑人 |
[34:07] | And that somehow has you convinced he’s innocent? | 所以你就证明了他是无辜的 |
[34:09] | I was testing a hypothesis I began to form | 维克多·纳丁旅馆房间让我有了想法 |
[34:11] | back in Victor Nardin’s hotel room. | 我刚才是在验证我的假设 |
[34:14] | It was odd. | 那房间很怪 |
[34:15] | Everything was out of alignment. | 每一件陈设都不对头 |
[34:16] | All his toiletries lined up | 所有的厕所用品 |
[34:18] | on the left-hand side. | 是在左手边一字排开 |
[34:19] | The same was true of his bedside table, his desk. | 这样布置的还有他的床头桌 书桌 |
[34:22] | So he favors his left side. Big deal. | 所以他喜欢把东西放左边 了不起吗 |
[34:24] | Agreed. Out of context, it’s an utterly mundane detail. | 我同意 这个细节不相关 很普通 |
[34:27] | But there were these distinctive blue marks | 但在纳丁床上方的天花板上 |
[34:30] | on the ceiling above Nardin’s bed. | 却有些很特别的蓝印子 |
[34:31] | The kind of marks | 那样的印子是 |
[34:32] | a racquetball might make | 有人朝天花板上反复 |
[34:33] | if it was thrown repeatedly upwards. | 扔壁球会留下的 |
[34:36] | It’s a common exercise to strengthen depth perception. | 这种练习一般是用来加强人的深度知觉的 |
[34:39] | The kind of thing that you might do | 做这种练习的人 |
[34:40] | – if you were… – Monocular. | -很可能是… -独眼龙 |
[34:42] | You’re saying that he was blind in one eye? | 你是说他有一只眼是瞎的 |
[34:44] | In his right eye. | 是他的右眼 |
[34:46] | He’s learning depth perception. | 他在培养深度知觉 |
[34:49] | The man can hardly even pour his orange juice accurately, | 这人连给自己倒杯橘子汁都难 |
[34:51] | let alone hit a moving target at 20 feet… | 更别说在20英尺开外打中移动的目标 |
[34:54] | If he’s right, it would be hard to pull off. | 如果他是对的 纳丁确实很难作案 |
[34:57] | …in the dark, | 当时一片漆黑 |
[34:57] | with adrenaline coursing through your system after a fight, | 打斗后肾上腺素游走全身 |
[35:00] | I’d say it was impossible. | 这种情况下他办不到 |
[35:01] | But… we’ve got evidence. | 但是… 我们有证据 |
[35:03] | The murder weapon, the cigarettes… | 凶器 烟头… |
[35:05] | The cigarettes were planted, obviously. | 显然烟头是被故意放在那儿的 |
[35:08] | You’re standing on a street and you want to put out a cigarette, | 如果是你站在大街上想灭烟头 |
[35:09] | how do you do it? You drop it on the floor. | 你会怎么做 肯然是扔地上 |
[35:11] | You stand on it. You flatten it. | 然后把烟踩灭了 |
[35:12] | The cigarettes that we found at the crime scene | 在犯罪现场找到的香烟 |
[35:14] | had been ground out. | 是被碾灭的 |
[35:15] | Victor Nardin put them out in an ashtray. | 那些是维克多·纳丁在烟灰缸里碾灭的 |
[35:17] | Someone took them from his hotel room, | 有人从他的房间里拿走了烟头 |
[35:19] | transported them to the crime scene, | 把它们放到了犯罪现场 |
[35:20] | and they put the gun beneath the floorboards before they left. | 同时也把枪放在了他房间的地板下 |
[35:23] | Oh, so now Nardin’s been framed, too. | 所以纳丁也是被栽赃陷害的 |
[35:25] | I think that’s a fair question. | 我觉得这是个值得挖下去的问题 |
[35:27] | The only obvious culprit | 罪魁祸首应该是 |
[35:28] | would be the one man who stood to benefit | 一个让其他人都被怀疑 |
[35:30] | from someone else being implicated in the crimes. | 而自己能脱罪的人 |
[35:32] | Wade Crewes, working in tandem with someone on the outside. | 韦德·克鲁斯和牢外的人伙同作案 |
[35:36] | Someone with whom he shared | 这人和他一样 |
[35:37] | the location of the murder weapon, | 知道藏凶器的地点 |
[35:39] | the details of the murders in ’99. | 了解99年谋杀案的始末 |
[35:41] | By law, he has access to his case files. | 还可以依法看到克鲁斯的案件档案 |
[35:43] | He could see a list of suspects, | 他能看到一串嫌疑人名单 |
[35:44] | pick a man to frame. | 然后挑一个来陷害 |
[35:46] | You’ve spent the past 72 hours | 你在过去的72个小时里 |
[35:47] | insisting Crewes is innocent. | 都坚持认为克鲁斯无罪 |
[35:49] | I’ve been insisting that there’s a connection. | 我坚持的是他是一个联系点 |
[35:51] | And I’m right. | 我是对的 |
[35:52] | The framing of Nardin is the final stroke | 陷害纳丁是 |
[35:54] | in a plan that leads to Wade Crewes walking free. | 韦德·克鲁斯脱罪计的最后一环 |
[35:57] | We’ve got five dead bodies. | 已经有五个人被杀 |
[35:59] | Who would be willing to do that for a guy like Crewes? | 谁会甘愿为个克鲁斯做这样的事呢 |
[36:03] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[36:05] | Then you’ve got nothing. | 那你就是一无所获 |
[36:07] | Believe me, no one wants you to be right | 相信我 没人比我更希望 |
[36:09] | about this more than me. | 你是对的 |
[36:11] | All you’ve done is scare up | 你所做的不过是把 |
[36:12] | a bunch of circumstantial evidence | 一堆间接证据凑起来 |
[36:14] | that might or might not mean | 而这些并不能完全说明 |
[36:16] | Nardin’s been framed by Crewes’ mystery partner. | 纳丁真是被克鲁斯的神秘搭档陷害的 |
[36:18] | And if you’re right, | 如果你是对的 |
[36:20] | we better identify that partner fast, | 那我们就要赶紧把那个搭档找出来 |
[36:22] | ’cause if we don’t, | 否则 |
[36:24] | Nardin’s going to eat these charges, | 纳丁就会当替罪羊 |
[36:26] | and then Crewes walks. | 而克鲁斯就会被释放 |
[36:29] | “The police commissioner | “今天 警察局长 |
[36:30] | declined comment today on the possibility | 拒绝就两起入室行凶案 |
[36:32] | that a pair of violent home invasions | 是否有可能证明臭名昭著的 |
[36:34] | may signal the innocence of the notorious Wade Crewes.” | 韦德·克鲁斯实为无辜给予回答” |
[36:37] | According to prison records, | 监狱记录显示 |
[36:38] | Crewes hasn’t had a visitor in years. | 克鲁斯已经有几年没人探监 |
[36:39] | He hasn’t sent a letter, he hasn’t received one. | 他从未寄出或收到信件 |
[36:41] | No phone calls, either. | 也没打过电话 |
[36:45] | Maybe he’s collaborating with an old cellmate? | 也许是和他住过同一间牢房的人 |
[36:47] | Doubtful. | 不大可能 |
[36:48] | Crewes’s one and only cellmate is serving life without parole. | 克鲁斯唯一的室友是无期而且不得假释 |
[36:52] | Whoever he’s working with, | 和他一起的这个人 |
[36:53] | he’s willing to kill for him. | 既然愿意为他杀人 |
[36:55] | This is no casual acquaintance. | 那就不是一般的交情 |
[36:58] | So have we been over all of Crewes’s relatives? | 克鲁斯的亲属我们都查过了吗 |
[37:02] | Crewes was raised in group homes. | 克鲁斯在教养院长大 |
[37:03] | He doesn’t even know his own parents. | 他连父母是谁都不知道 |
[37:05] | “You seem remarkably calm for someone | “你看起来非常平静 |
[37:06] | who claims to have spent 13 years in jail | 对一个在牢里含冤服刑十三年的人来说 |
[37:08] | for crimes he didn’t commit.” | 这很不可思议” |
[37:10] | “Things are what they are, | “万事一切 |
[37:12] | and will be what they will be.” | 自有定数” |
[37:14] | Oscar Wilde. | 奥斯卡·王尔德 |
[37:16] | What? | 什么 |
[37:18] | Crewes is quoting Oscar Wilde. | 克鲁斯在引用奥斯卡·王尔德的话 |
[37:21] | When he went to prison, he was illiterate. | 他在进监狱的时候还是个文盲 |
[37:23] | Now he quotes Wilde and Tolstoy. | 现在却会引用王尔德和托尔斯泰的话 |
[37:27] | He’s not just reading. | 他不只是在阅读 |
[37:29] | He’s reading at an advanced level. | 他的阅读达到了一个很高的水平 |
[37:32] | Records. | 记录 |
[37:41] | Someone must have taught him how to read. | 肯定有人教他如何去阅读 |
[37:46] | There is no record of him taking any classes. | 他没有上过任何课程的记录 |
[37:50] | Whoever taught him | 不论是谁教他的 |
[37:52] | must have spent quite a bit of time with him. | 肯定和他在一起很长时间 |
[37:53] | Lots of chats. Time to plan. | 大量的交谈 花时间去计划 |
[37:56] | You just said he didn’t take a class. | 你刚说过他没有上过课 |
[37:58] | But he did have a job. | 但是他有工作 |
[37:59] | A couple of years ago, | 几年前 |
[38:00] | he signed up to work at the prison library. | 他签署到监狱图书馆工作 |
[38:03] | You think someone who worked there taught him how to read? | 你认为是在那工作的某个人教会他阅读 |
[38:05] | Maybe. | 大概 |
[38:08] | I seem to remember that the library at Sing Sing | 我隐约记得兴格-兴格监狱图书馆 |
[38:11] | was on the verge of being shut down a few years ago. | 几年前曾濒临关闭 |
[38:17] | Yes. See? | 没错 看见了吗 |
[38:19] | It only stayed open because a volunteer advocacy group | 它能撑到现在是因为一个志愿者宣传小组 |
[38:21] | agreed to fund the library and keep it staffed. | 同意资助图书馆并提供员工 |
[38:29] | “Literacy Initiative for All”– LIFA. | “普及读写教育” LIFA |
[38:34] | I’ve seen those initials recently. | 我最近看到过这些缩写 |
[38:41] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[38:45] | He’s the son of Carla Figueroa. | 他是卡拉·菲格罗阿的儿子 |
[38:48] | The woman Crewes had an affair with. | 和克鲁斯有关系的女人 |
[38:55] | Sean Figueroa? | 肖恩·菲格罗阿 |
[38:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:58] | You’re that guy. | 你是那个人 |
[39:00] | From outside my house, right? | 我家外面的那个 是吧 |
[39:01] | Yeah. Sherlock Holmes. | 对 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[39:02] | Consulting detective. | 顾问侦探 |
[39:04] | This is Mr. Bell, | 这位是贝尔先生 |
[39:05] | frequent beneficiary of said consultations. | 经常受益于上述顾问 |
[39:08] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[39:10] | You ever wonder why you have such blue eyes, Sean? | 你有没有想过为什么自己的眼睛这么蓝 |
[39:12] | You must have. | 你肯定想过 |
[39:13] | Both of your parents are of Mexican descent, | 你的父母都是墨西哥裔 |
[39:14] | yet there you are, eyes as blue as the fjords of Norway. | 而你的眼睛却像挪威峡湾那么蓝 |
[39:18] | Why do you want to know about my eyes? | 你为什么对我的眼睛这么感兴趣 |
[39:20] | Because that’s what first led me to believe | 因为那第一次让我相信 |
[39:23] | that Wade Crewes is your father. | 韦德·克鲁斯是你的父亲 |
[39:25] | I suppose I’m just wondering if | 我想知道你是不是 |
[39:26] | that’s how you arrived at the same conclusion. | 这样得出这个结论的 |
[39:28] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:30] | but I’m busy, so… | 我现在很忙 所以 |
[39:31] | Your mother had a long-standing affair with Crewes. | 你母亲和克鲁斯有着长期的婚外情 |
[39:34] | I suppose, when she fell pregnant with you, | 我猜想当她怀了你 |
[39:35] | it was easy enough to pass you off as your father’s son. | 很容易就认为是你父亲的孩子 |
[39:38] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[39:39] | can’t imagine she told you. | 想来她应该不会告诉你 |
[39:42] | You did find out, though. | 不过你确实知道了 |
[39:44] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t have begun volunteering | 否则你不会开始在他工作的 |
[39:45] | at the prison library, where he works. | 监狱图书馆做志愿者 |
[39:51] | You can lie all you want, Sean. | 随你怎么编 肖恩 |
[39:52] | It’ll be easy enough to establish paternity. | 建立父子关系非常容易 |
[39:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:55] | So what if he is my dad? | 他是我爸爸又怎么了 |
[39:57] | How did you find out? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[39:59] | My mom kept a diary. | 我妈妈藏了一本日记 |
[40:00] | My dad didn’t know where it was hidden, but I did. | 我爸爸不知道藏在哪儿 但是我知道 |
[40:03] | After she died, I read the whole thing. | 她死之后 我读完了那本日记 |
[40:05] | You must have been curious about your real father, yeah. | 你肯定对自己的亲生父亲很好奇 |
[40:08] | The notorious killer. | 臭名昭著的杀人犯 |
[40:10] | So you volunteered. | 所以你当了志愿者 |
[40:13] | Probably just observed for a while, | 也许先观察了一段时间 |
[40:15] | then you struck up a relationship. | 然后就开始建立关系 |
[40:18] | At some point, you revealed the connection. | 某些时候 你展现出了你们的联系 |
[40:21] | And that’s when Crewes went to work on you. Yeah? | 就是当克鲁斯对你产生影响的时候 |
[40:24] | How long did it take him to seduce you? | 他用了多久来怂恿你 |
[40:27] | How long did it take him | 他用了多久 |
[40:28] | to talk you into killing on his behalf? | 说服你代他杀人 |
[40:31] | I taught him how to read. | 我教他阅读 |
[40:32] | That’s how it started, yeah. | 这是开始 是的 |
[40:34] | But there’s more than a little bit | 但是你父亲在你心中 |
[40:35] | of your father in you, isn’t there, Sean? | 十分重要 对不对 肖恩 |
[40:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:38] | Enough for you to murder five people. | 重要到让你去谋杀五个人 |
[40:41] | You must know your father pretty well by now, hmm? | 你现在对你父亲应该十分了解了 |
[40:43] | How do you think he’s going to respond | 你认为如果我的同事 |
[40:45] | when my colleagues approach him with a deal to reduce his sentence | 提出以减刑换取他同伙的名字 |
[40:48] | in exchange for the name of his accomplice? | 他会怎么回答 |
[40:49] | – I’m done with this. – How loyal do you think | -我受够了 -你认为你父亲 |
[40:51] | your father’s going to be | 能有多忠诚 |
[40:52] | when you’re next on the chopping block | 当你就像砧板上的鱼 任人宰割 |
[40:54] | and he’s got freedom at his fingertips? | 而他轻而易举的就能重获自由 |
[40:58] | Is he going to hesitate for even a second | 他在说出你的名字之前 |
[41:00] | before he renounces you? | 会有一丝犹豫吗 |
[41:04] | Will he visit you in prison? | 他会去监狱里看望你吗 |
[41:20] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[41:21] | Your trophies. | 你的战利品 |
[41:23] | From each of the crime scenes in 1999. | 来自于1999年的每一个犯罪现场 |
[41:25] | $1,000 shoes. | 价值一千块的鞋子 |
[41:27] | Your son told us where you hid them. | 你儿子告诉我们你藏匿它们的地点 |
[41:30] | Same place you stashed that pistol. | 就在你藏手枪的地方 |
[41:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[41:33] | I don’t have a son. | 我没有儿子 |
[41:34] | His name is Sean Figueroa, | 他叫肖恩·菲格罗阿 |
[41:37] | and he has a quite compelling story. | 他的故事很有说服力 |
[41:39] | Five new murders, Wade. | 五宗新的谋杀 韦德 |
[41:41] | Sean’s going away, | 肖恩不会有事 |
[41:42] | and you’re getting five new conspiracy charges. | 而你将面临五项新的串谋指控 |
[41:48] | No. | 不 |
[41:49] | You-You framed me. | 是你栽赃给我的 |
[41:51] | You bastard, you framed me. | 你个混账 你陷害我 |
[41:53] | – I’m only in here because of you! – Hey, Crewes, that’s enough. | -是你陷害我入狱的 -克鲁斯 够了 |
[41:54] | – You framed me, you bastard! – Back in your cell. | -你陷害我 王八蛋 -回你的牢房 |
[41:57] | You framed me. I’m innocent. | 你陷害我 我是无辜的 |
[42:00] | Satisfying? | 满意了 |
[42:01] | You have no idea. | 你想不到我有多满意 |
[42:12] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[42:14] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:17] | She died. | 她死了 |
[42:25] | Irene? | 艾琳吗 |
[42:29] | We were quite close. | 我们关系非常好 |
[42:32] | I did not take her passing well. | 我不太能接受她的去世 |
[42:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |